[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spyro 3 was the best one in the whole series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (1023KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1023KB, 1364x768px
Spyro 3 was the best one in the whole series.
>>
It was. Moneybag's voice in 2 was better though.
>>
>>20147
No, that was two.

It is a fact that

2>1>3
>>
Yes, I actually appreciated the decent variety the other characters gave at the same time not getting in the way too much
>>
It could have been if it wasn't rushed and had better ways to deal with the animal partners.

That being said, it was still pretty damn good all things considered.
>>
>>20147
Eh, I liked it a lot but it had way too many minigames. I still love 1 the most, but they're all great.
>>
I'll always love 1 the best, but the entire original trilogy is top tier.
>>
what was HER problem
>>
>>20152
Wow, that's kinda creepy. >>20153 here.
>>
>>20154
Needed a good dicking
>>
I can't disagree. I played Spyro 1 first and then YotD in 2002 and Ripto a few months later in 2003. Overall, I'd prefer YotD but I understand why Ripto is held in high regard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ja3Q4H2S0g
>>
Spyro 3 had those awful fucking NPC stages where you had to play as other characters.

Ripto's Rage was the only decent game in the entire series.
>>
>>20155
Right? One of the weirder hivemind moments I've had on here.
>>
>>20154
She's a thirsty desperate rabbit
>>
File: wabbit from dragon game.png (27KB, 135x97px) Image search: [Google]
wabbit from dragon game.png
27KB, 135x97px
>>20147
You're absolutely right.
>>
>>20158

>not liking AGENT
>>
>>20147
Replace the minigames with more levels and it would be. But it isnt. I played all 3 games recently and 100%ed em all just cause I never did as a kid.

2>1>3
>>
>>20163
By 100% you did also get all the skill points, right? I had a great weekend doing that a few years ago.
>>
spyro 3 has the best platforming in the series?
>>
>>20165
yes
>>
>>20164
Yup, everything
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-01_19-24-02.png (444KB, 849x474px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-01_19-24-02.png
444KB, 849x474px
Seems like an opportunity to shill. I'm in a group of a fangame developing a Spring world for Spyro 2. It's still pretty early in development but the home world showcase has been making its rounds lately. Some anons might get a kick out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKrf6FsGw6M
>>
>>20168
Neat
But will it have linked supercharge ramp levels?
>>
>>20147
You're right. Was far better designed than 2 and nicer to look at.
>>
>>20169
I don't know what is already out there and what's still under wraps, but I will say that there's a lot of effort going into recreating features from the original Spyro 2 and trying things out to see what content we can get to work out from it.
>>
>>20147
Spyro 2 wins on OST alone.

Though they all still have amazing music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kc2gGycBXc
>>
I mean obviously it's 2>1>3,

but if you think about it they were kids games and if you gave a kid all 3 they'd pick 3 every time. So does 3 become the best because it does what it set out to do better? ranking and rating games is so arbitrary
>>
>>20172
but did copeland do the music for spyro 2?
>>
>>20173
It's definitely 2>3>1
That was the order I played them in anyways. 1 is so different from the latter two that it really turned me off. There never seemed to be any safe areas where you could just be at peace and I really appreciated that in the other games. I don't mean to talk bad about it though, I still love the first game and Spyro threads in general.
>>
>>20148
I like his attitude in 3 more though.
>This door will only unlock to the secret word, I may be able to remember it with a few gems
>*pay him*
>Oh, I remember now! the secret word is... "gullible"!
>>
>>20174
He did for all three. And even that shitty PS2 one I think.

Also in other media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHN5WgAqZeY
>>
File: Crash-Bandicoot-20th-560x315.jpg (71KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
Crash-Bandicoot-20th-560x315.jpg
71KB, 560x315px
I hope the Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy does well and we can get a Spyro trilogy remastered too
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.