[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS FUN PLEASE BUY IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Manlet effect Andromeda.png (856KB, 976x934px) Image search: [Google]
Manlet effect Andromeda.png
856KB, 976x934px
ITS FUN PLEASE BUY IT
>>
>>20114
Normal humans are usually 5-6 heads high. Exaggerated comic characters are around 8. There are many valid complaints about the game, this is not one of them.
>>
>>20114
The size isnt so much an issue but the something is off about the pose.
>>
>>20114
We have already solved this mystery.
They sent all the genetic failures of the Milky Way to Andromeda, hoping they'd kill themselves.
>>
This image is retarded. You took 2 renders with entirely different scaling and put them next to each other to measure height. The only logcal way to confirm ryder as a manlet is to have the 2 models posed right next to each other.
>>
>>20116
He looks like a shoddily made happy mean toy.
>>
>>20115
Why would anyone want to play anything other than an exaggerated comic character if the setting involves space gravity wizards? We're meant to be out saving humanity
>>
>including his fucking 2 inch hair in his scaling and height
What a shitty image, sage.
>>
>>20120
Its like Star Wars. Before Star Wars most sci fi was colourful, melodramatic and larger than life. Star Wars added a level of grit and realism that ended up making the fantasy element stronger. You use the goofy shit, but apply the rules of our world.
>>
File: 1479084306439.jpg (35KB, 400x579px) Image search: [Google]
1479084306439.jpg
35KB, 400x579px
It's alright.

The animations are shit. The characters, even main characters don't look that great.

Playing on Hardcore turns enemies into bulletsponges, and you into a glass plate.

RPG elements are not really existent.

Fuck ton of back tracking to the same planets for missions. No reason to explore other planets with all the bullshit cinematics and zooming through space bullshit.

The optimization and performance is down the shitter, at least for me. I could run BF1 at high/ultra 64/64 servers at 55-60fps constantly, this will drop below 40fps at times.

The dialogue is ... Boring. Forced. There's no mood behind it. Like they recorded robots.

The obvious bullshit to cut corners with NPC placement and animations are ridiculous.

+The only good thing about this game is that it looks fairly nice, and the actual story isn't too bad from what I've been through.
>>
File: 20920_2014-03-17_00001.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20920_2014-03-17_00001.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Manlet thread? I was organizing my screenshots today and I came across this TW2 screenshot from three years ago. I took it because it was a character I recognized from TW1, but now looking at it again, an optical illusion is going on here. Do you see a manlet standing in front of a non-manlet, or simply a soldier standing behind and off to the side of him?
>>
>>20114
There is something off about Ryder. Might be the fact that they just scaled up the female torso and called it a day instead of making a completely different model
>>
>>20125
think the legs are just too short
>>
>>20124
>at the front
nigga is clearly behind and off to the side, dumbass.

Same complaint about that movie scene with The Rock and Vin Diesel. It's no illusion.
>>
>>20127
I don't know man, sometimes I'm looking at it and it flips
>>
>>20128
learn2perspective
>>
File: 20920_2014-03-15_00001.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20920_2014-03-15_00001.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>20129
What's doing it is the shitty lighting of TW2, I think. Like, their armors are almost the exact same color, so it looks like his elbow could be in front of the other. Another example of shitty lighting is this lit lantern in the middle of a pitch black area.
>>
MEA is one of the best games I have ever played. The way the programmers designed the characters to be authentic, and not some eye candy pandering to the fans. They purposely made the game what it is in the name of social justice, and I applaud them. Excellent work. Diversity and message is more important than FUN. A game doesn't have to have a good menu system or perfect character models to be fun. I just wish there were more body positive plus size women in the universe.

Any outlet that gives this game less than a 4 out of 5 star rating is misogynistic, just like most of the gaming community. I cant wait for feminist frequency to do a live stream of this game.
>>
>>20122
Midiclorians are in our world?
>>
>>20132
I meant real Star Wars.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.