[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 47

File: Trio_of_Towns.jpg (233KB, 1218x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Trio_of_Towns.jpg
233KB, 1218x1082px
Our mos beloved thread for our most beloved game.

Ask questions, share experience.

I for myself can't grow pearls in the Fish hatchery. What am I doing wrong? Pearl Oysters just can't be selected.
>>
>>11714
Those blue pearl oysters are like seeds.
When you pull up the menu to place something in the hatchery they won't be with the other fish in your bag. You have to switch tabs.

Perhaps that's your problem.
>>
File: C6H4-nDVAAAbIz6.jpg (445KB, 1012x1433px)
C6H4-nDVAAAbIz6.jpg
445KB, 1012x1433px
>>
Still working on romancing Komari. I want that reverse confession.
>>
That propagating fertilizer is so broken. There goes my worries about getting enough rice to last a year.
>>
>>11718
It's great right? It fuels my need for a daily anpan sweet roll.
>>
Any update on the DLC release date? If not ignore this post.

But god damn can i barely stop myself from playing this thing since i want the full experience before i do so.
>>
File: Komari_portrait.png (1MB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Komari_portrait.png
1MB, 1200x720px
>>11717
Komari is best girl.
>>
Man money really becomes trivial in this game even faster than usual if you raise animals well

Mid year 2 now and I have over 3 million g and growing and just buy whatever materials I need
>>
>>11722
You need to buy golden cows now
>>
>>11722
Yeah, I just ship all of the eggs and milk my animals produce daily. It's an easy 100k per day right now and I'm sitting on 5 million.
>>
File: 480753.jpg (48KB, 450x352px) Image search: [Google]
480753.jpg
48KB, 450x352px
>>
Does an animals size naturally go up on its own over time? I've never given my cow a treat to raise it but it's fucking huge compared to the other contestants in this festival
>>
>>11726
The regular feed will also increase size over time, but it doesn't tell you that.
>>
I really like that the old school bubble cow has a unique skeleton and animation. It's a nice touch.
>>
I'm fishing in weebtown north of the teahouse in fall after the animal festival and I cannot catch the salmon or huchen, the last two fish I need to unlock the turtle

Do I have to fish while the festival is actually going on to catch these fish? I'd just wait for a storm instead but storms in fall are really rare and that's the only season you can catch the salmon apparently
>>
>>11714
Is this game as good as RF4?
>>
>>11729
According to the guide huchen isn't part of the area needed to catch those softshell turtles.
Hutchen is also a Kingfish, so it follows the same rules of the softshell turtle where you need to catch all the other ones before getting that one.

As for the salmon I say you just need to keep trying. Start save scumming if you really need to and buff yourself up with baits and food buffs.
>>
>>11731
I just want more specifics on exactly when I can find it

Is it any time during a festival day? Does it have to be a crown festival or do star ones count too?
>>
Is this game better than RF4? Is the farming more in depth?
>>
>>11732
The special condition for salmon is bad weather, not festivals. You can still find it on any other day though. The bad weather just helps.
>>
>>11733
The farming is more in depth and fun but rf4 has a lot of other things going for it

I can't call this game better but I don't really want to compare them at all, they're both great in different ways
>>
File: 30660066_p6.png (162KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
30660066_p6.png
162KB, 600x480px
>>
Dear god the celler is huge, I feel compelled to just ditch my non celler fields for it, though it's gonna be a bit of pain having to go back and forth for my fertilizer water due to capacity still being so-so with how long it takes to get pearls
>>
>>11714
I can't wait for them to be forced to make them on the switch.

MAYBE then we'll get the 3rd person harvest moon I've wanted since wonderful life
>>
>>11738
>forced
They already announced a Switch game. It happened on the day of the console's reveal.

>MAYBE then we'll get the 3rd person harvest moon I've wanted since wonderful life
What?
>>
>>11739
I'm guessing he means he wants a 3rd person over the shoulder camera instead of top down view, which is an oddly specific thing to want but whatever
>>
>>11740
That would look and control terribly.
This isn't a shooter.
>>
>Inari is the only marriage candidate that appeals to me
>basically no content after marriage, no child, not living together, fucking nothing
Makes me want to stop playing to be honest.
>>
Is there any way to make this playable in Citra? It runs at like 10 fps in every outdoor area.
>>
>>11742
Don't judge a book by its cover, anon. Go look at those other flower events before you decide.
Honestly the cast of characters in this game is pretty great all around. Both girls and guys.
>>
>>11744
I wanted to kill myself when Lisette couldn't shut the fuck up about fairy tales.
>>
File: 1479700720431.png (307KB, 582x885px) Image search: [Google]
1479700720431.png
307KB, 582x885px
Who /stillcantfigureoutwhotomarry/ here?
>>
>you talk differently is the wrong answer to how you could tell the twins were pretending to be each other
But they do talk differently, Game, this is bullshit
>>
>>11746
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>11746
Choose Wizardry, like your good ol Uncle
>>
File: 1426716186931.jpg (467KB, 1024x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1426716186931.jpg
467KB, 1024x1500px
>>
File: 6d41d8065d3f758e552e2a70fd6bea1b.png (417KB, 766x1094px) Image search: [Google]
6d41d8065d3f758e552e2a70fd6bea1b.png
417KB, 766x1094px
>>
Finally found a good resource for fishing on gamefaqs

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1swt-hnwmQLaTDj_7CCFR_1Sz3tymkymSSsmyu375zVM/edit#gid=712701081

This has every single fish in each area with its proper localized name and the conditions for catching it, the most readable type of list like this I've found, and it even shows where the different zones are

Also if this guide is to be believed, you need to catch every type of fish from a zone IN that zone, meaning if you catch a salmon behind the teahouse but not behind the spa, you can't find the huchen
>>
>>11752
>you need to catch every type of fish from a zone IN that zone, meaning if you catch a salmon behind the teahouse but not behind the spa, you can't find the huchen

That's also what some users on fogu have said.
>>
>>
File: 1394813779276.jpg (45KB, 371x319px) Image search: [Google]
1394813779276.jpg
45KB, 371x319px
>>11746
>picked the game up to touch fluffy tail
>Ludus seemed like a cool guy so I started considering switching to him
>threads convinced me to try Ford
>finally weebtown opens
>"man, good thing Hinata and Yuzuki are so shit, they're definitely out of question"
>few events later and I'm now consiering picking Yuzuki
shit
this all wouldn't be happening if Inari wasn't shooting blanks until DLC
>>
>>11755
Ludus is best boy. You should have gone with him.
>>
>summer year 1
>tsuyukusa unlocks
>suddenly so much shit to do

Is there any way other than waiting on rng to get a second ruby for the seed maker?
>>
>>11757
I assume you've already upgraded your hammer as much as you can right now? Higher hammer effectiveness raises the chance of getting rarer stuff like gems

Only mine every third day, if you mine every day you get mostly rocks and scrap ore, but if you let the node rest for a couple days before mining again you will get drastically more gemstones, the difference is immense

Ore drops also aren't determined until the moment you strike the node, so you can just savescum in front of it until you get the ruby you need
>>
>>11757
If you can't buy it from the vendor yet then just save scum that shit. Don't wait the three days or whatever.
It'll save you from headaches.

All mining nodes but the one by the post office can give a ruby.
>>
>>11750
>Angela
>>
>>11757
Nope, now go and abuse save and reloading so you can that done with
>>
>>11714
>What am I doing wrong? Pearl Oysters just can't be selected.
Press R when it prompts you to choose something. For some retarded reason it defaults to 'Fish' instead of 'All', and it considers Pearl Oysters to be 'Seeds'.

>>11752
>you need to catch every type of fish from a zone IN that zone
this is the most retarded thing in the world and singlehandedly turned me off from fritz last game
why do they do this
>>
File: CtsMMmWUkAARZm7.jpg (122KB, 400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CtsMMmWUkAARZm7.jpg
122KB, 400x1200px
>>11760
Best SoS girl, my friend
>>
>>11762
He was a perpetually poor faggot that made you do his chores, what did you even see in him
>>
>>11758
>letting the nodes rest
Thank you.

>>11759
>>11761
Save-scumming feels too dirty on easy mode with the money trait.
>>
>>11764
myself
also he's cute and that's all that matters
>>
This game has my favorite cast of non-marriage villagers in a long time

My favorites in particular are Hector, Haulani, Moriya, and Zahau's whole family
>>
>>11756
he's so boring tho
>>
>>11767
I like the sense of community that the villages have. They've all grown up together even if they're from different age groups and it leads to real good town events.
>>
>>11714
Hopefully someone else than xseed trash gets rights to these games, so Europe starts getting these games too at day one and not after years.
>>
>>11770
i'd tell you to just pirate it but if you live in europe you probably have 11.3 like a good consumer too
>>
>>11770
Just buy the US game. You can circumvent region locking with homebrew.

Or pirate it, because it's not like they want your money if they're literally region locking you out of the game.
>>
Who is the best boy? Getting this game soon, I want to marry the doctor
>>
>>11769
I agree, and I think this is also the first time in the history of the series where I actually like the kids, Noel is the only one I don't really like, Colin is ok, and Yaichi, Tatsumi, Sumomo, Schalk, Tigre, and Alma are all great
>>
>>11770
That'll never happen considering the company that owns xseed makes the games. That would mean they spend more money hiring someone else to do the games.

That's also not xseeds fault. Blame Marvelous of europe. Also, you have no excuse to not hack your 3ds if you're getting shafted so often.
>>
>think Tigre is the same age as Tatsumi since they hang out with each other and they look like the oldest kids
>apparently Tigre's only ten while Tatsumi is twelve, and Sumomo's the oldest girl since she's Tatsumi's classmate, while the other two don't even go to school yet
Well then, I hope I run into more dialogue which reveals the characters ages
>>
Could someone redpill me on the difference between SoS1 and ToT?
>>
>>11777
SoS has better designed characters.
ToT has better everything else.
>>
>The Lulukoko shop that sells bait reopens from 'lunch break' at the same time that Ludus's shop closes so if you don't go there before 10 AM you have to wait until the next day to actually attach the bait

Who decided this was a good idea
>>
>>11777
ToT has

>better framerate
>less grind
>less RNG
>more events for the marriage candidates
>more dialogue for everyone
>QoL changes everywhere, especially the farming
>shorter tutorial phase
>etc

It's a huge improvement honestly.
>>
>>11778
I disagree on the character design.
I'm not talking about the girls and guys either. The townspeople in the first SoS tend to be pretty bad.

Remember Jonas' wife with the huge jewish honker? Or Otmar?
>>
>>11749
>implying Uncle Frank doesn't have the hots for Megan
>>
Is there online play in ToT? I liked being able to visit other peoples farms
>>
>>11770
XSEED losing Ys rights was great news. With that we get guaranteed japanese audio for it too, which would have never happened with Xseed.
>>
>>11782
>having the hots for an old granny
He is a much more degenerate man than I expected
>>
Does anything special happen when you raise each town to Rank S?

Also is anyone else annoyed how items dont stack that well in this game? I have like 3 fish that are exactly the same and have the same amount of stars and for some reason they are different and i have no manually go in and stack them.

It is really annoying. I have the max storage box of 900 and i have to go in like every couple of weeks and merge like 300 items that are practically the exact same. It really is a design flaw imo.
>>
Does friendship with villagers decay if you go too long without talking to them? I make sure to go through all three towns and greet every single villager with the L button about once a week just in case, to avoid the "omg I havent seen you in forever" dialogues
>>
>>11781
I forgot about them.
Welp, it has better designed bachelors then.
>>
>>11783
There is, but it's really nothing special and you don't visit other people's farms like the last game.

You get transported to an island by Dessie and you can offer items to an alter to have them magically changed into other things. Things like fodder become yogurt or cloth.

>>11786
I think items have a hidden star value that goes past 5 stars and that's why they don't stack. Red star quality exists, so maybe it's building towards that.
It is annoying though even if that is the case. I don't see a reason to work towards red star quality produce.
>>
>>11787
No friendship decay in this one
>>
>>11779
I think a better question is why can't you just attach your own bait?
>>
>>11788
I miss him.
>>
>Lotus asks me to help clean up the Professor's research area
>tells me to go ahead and keep what I picked up
>they were ancient fish fossils
Uh, isn't Mithra going to need this stuff?
>>
>>11792
He's still in though, it's just that he's been split up into Wayne and Brad
>>
>>11786
As far as I can tell. while it only shows you half/one/one and a half/etc stars, the actual numbers are a lot more diverse. And hidden.
So you've got a 1.0, a 1.1, and a 1.2 fish but those all go to 1. Or 5.0, 5,1, 5.4 milk but haha no 5 and a half star milk but we still will keep it all wonky.
>>
>>11792
is that gran?
>>
>Mid fall
>Just started really trying to catch all fish for the king fish
>Go around catching all the ones that won't be available in winter
>Had no problem catching the snakehead and salmon in front of kasumi's house
>Can't catch a fucking char

Why

I guess I should just skip it for now since it'll be available again in spring anyway and I still need to catch a loach from this spot later
>>
>>11714
https://pastebin.com/gRP8ifDJ Because it wasn't posted yet
>>
File: 57104679_p4.jpg (152KB, 458x800px) Image search: [Google]
57104679_p4.jpg
152KB, 458x800px
My wife
>>
>>11714
so does the blond chick ever fuck the dog
>>
If I homebrew my New 3DS to play this, can I access Eshop anymore?
>>
>>11801
If you do it right you can. There's no downsides.
You lose no functions if you follow the guide properly.
>>
>>11802
Can you link me to some proper guide? I have no experience how to do this and it annoys me I have to even bother myself to play one game.
>>
>>11803
Just Homebrew
http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

Custom firmware
https://3ds.guide/
https://pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
>>
>>11749
>that time when the faggot protagonist thought his virgin uncle finally got laid and spread it to the entire town
>>
>>11804
Kinda figured I would need sd card reader/slot for this, which I don't have on my computer nor does anyone I know.

Thanks anyway
>>
>>11806
They're pretty dirt cheap though. Don't give up so easily.
>>
File: 2015-03-27-Beast-Of-Friends.jpg (281KB, 900x586px) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-27-Beast-Of-Friends.jpg
281KB, 900x586px
Should I get this or Rune Factory? Are the only differences between them that in Rune Factory you can have monster slaves, there's a fighting system, and farming is simpler?
>>
>>11808
Rune Factory also has a proper story due to it being an RPG too.
You can't go wrong with either game. It's all about what you want in your vidya at the moment.
>>
>>11809
Is the story like, overbearing and do I need to follow it to progress in the game? I mostly want to just farm and chill but I enjoyed the dungeon crawling of Stardew Valley
>>
>>11810
RF's dungeon crawling element is much MUCH more structured and story-driven than SV's

RF4's cast is actually endearing though so there's a good chance you'll enjoy the story anyway, and if you so desire you can mostly ignore it and just be comfy, the story doesn't really push you and you can progress it at your own pace, although some things will be locked behind progress in it, like tool quality and seeds and livestock

It's a really good game
>>
>>11810
You can do the story at the pace you'd like. You set the dungeon crawling days yourself. No rush or time limit.

Things like crafting ,materials and characters do unlock as you progress as do specific monsters.
>>
>>11811
>>11812
>no rush
>half the game Venti's near death unless you do the story segments
I mean I know it doesn't FORCE you to do anything but it's kind of hard to live a comfy village life when next to your bed is your supposed best friend struggling to stay alive.
>>
Who is the lewdest wife
>>
>>11799
After a thousand other guys banged her
>>
>>11799
I hope she enjoyed that gift wrapped Nata de Coco I gave her on her birthday
>>
>>11813
It doesn't MAKE you rush, but it makes you WANT to. At least arc 2.
Then comes The Dreaded Wait.
>>
>>11799
Why is everyone so obsessed with this autist when better girls like Komari and the twins exist
>>
File: PM_el.png (2MB, 400x3360px) Image search: [Google]
PM_el.png
2MB, 400x3360px
>>11814
>>
>>11819
>Virgins like Kazumi because she is like in their animues.
>>
>>11818
Same reason as the Raven obsession Shit taste
>>
>>11819
what is this weebshit
>>
>>11819
How sweet.
>>
What's with the shitposting?
>>
>>11824
A vocal autist has to let everyone know how much they dislike something.
>>
>>11824
Pay it no mind. Just autism.
>>
File: C61SB0rV4AAOX2u.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
C61SB0rV4AAOX2u.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>
File: CbGZGThUsAAAKPE.jpg (34KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
CbGZGThUsAAAKPE.jpg
34KB, 600x620px
>>
File: sostot.png (2MB, 2410x1169px) Image search: [Google]
sostot.png
2MB, 2410x1169px
Every waifu and hasubando in this game is good. No choice is better or worse than the others.
It's all personal taste. No need to get mad at others for liking (or not liking!) what you don't (or do!)
Everyone is best, to those they appeal to.
>>
>>11818
Taming the shrew
>>
>>11830
That's more Iluka than Kasumi
>>
File: IMG_2172.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2172.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
It still amuses me how lewd this game can get. You gotta peeping in a bathhouse and touches on some light vulgarity. Really didnt see it coming.
>>
>>11832
That whole event is pretty great.
From the peeping Tom, to how she defends your honor, to actually catching the guy.
>>
>Bought the Green Tea recipe
Finally, now I can actually make progress with Kasumi
>>
Is pudding also broken in this game?
>>
>>11834
Spinach Soup is much easier and more reliable though, anon. How many tea bushes did you actually plant?
>>
>>11836
3, gonna plant more though.
I dont have spinach unlocked
>>
>>11835
It's a real good money maker due to how many eggs, and milk you can get in a day from your animals to make it once you've shoved enough treats in em
>>
>>11837
Pretty sure Spinach is unlocked by default once you reach fall. Perhaps you just didn't buy it from Hinata in time.
>>
>>11839
Oh well that explains it. I just hit Fall in my game.

Well good to know, guess ill just buy spinach instead
>>
File: Cqxz4UeUEAAnkBL.jpg (159KB, 1252x667px) Image search: [Google]
Cqxz4UeUEAAnkBL.jpg
159KB, 1252x667px
>>11840
It's a much better alternative to using green tea. Especially since by the time your first ones fully grow it'll be close to winter and they'll stop producing leaves until spring.
>>
>Holt finally sells bamboo
fuck yes, time to make my weeb farm a reality
>>
>>11842
You can do that? Nice. Was going to try.
>>
Does anyone here actually craft and use the decoration farm circles?
>>
>>11844
I would if I had the materials to make the damn things.
>>
>>11829
Inari is objectively the worst choice.
>>
>>11844
I made one once and had it up for like two months
they feel like a waste of space, I have no idea if combos are worth it
>>
File: 41717021_p0.jpg (209KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
41717021_p0.jpg
209KB, 700x600px
>>
>>11844
I'm thinking about making the spear maiden statue to feed up my cheese and cloth production

Do I have to put one adjacent to each maker to work, or can I just throw down one and have it affect the whole area?
>>
>>11849
*speed up, not feed up, don't know how I managed that
>>
>>11849
I believe that it depends on the farm circle itself.
I know the ones that affect fish hatcheries need to be adjacent to them. I assume the maker affecting power circles also need to be next to them.
The game does tell you in the menu when placing them .
>>
>>11850
Don't worry Anon, brain problems are moe
>>
>>11736
Thank you for spreading the cuteness of my wife.
>>
File: CbBBOCfUcAAH9HS.png (295KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CbBBOCfUcAAH9HS.png
295KB, 600x800px
>>11853
>>
>>11844
I made three of those fake palm trees to replace the real ones that died in a storm.
>>
>>11854
Where do you get these pictures from? I mostly just find fujoshit pictures on pixiv.
>>
Is the liquid fertilizer good?
>>
>>11806
Do you have a camera? A longshot since since most people use their phones these days, but a camera can be used as a makeshift reader.
>>
File: CcENNZeVAAAIJTC.jpg (537KB, 1788x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CcENNZeVAAAIJTC.jpg
537KB, 1788x2048px
>>11856
Twitter has some gems, but you've got to find specific artists and use japanese names/tags to look for artwork just like pixiv.
Twitter's interface is also pretty awful. That's why I use tweetdeck to keep up with the artists I follow.
>>
>Dessie appears
>little girl splashing around in the water
>the first fucking thing I notice is that she's wearing white, in the water
god damnit no I am not a pedo 4chan has corrupted me I don't want to think about that
>>
>>11859
>twitter
Welp. Nevermind.
Why the fug do artists you twitter? It's shit for anything other than shitposting (or so it seems as I don't actually use it).
Thanks anyway, anon.
>>
>>11860
Whatever you say, son of man
>>
>>11860
Being a lolicon is nothing to be ashamed about unless you like 3DPD.
>>
>>11860I don't get it what's wrong with that
>>
File: 43496405.jpg (97KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
43496405.jpg
97KB, 600x600px
>>
I should have been keeping track of the fishing I've been doing since the beginning.
At least it gives me something to do while I'm waiting on the kid to grow up.
>>
>come home from work
>thread's already on life support
Depressing.
>>
File: 59372539_p2.jpg (187KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
59372539_p2.jpg
187KB, 1000x1412px
>>
is this on Freeshop yet?
>>
File: w.png (266KB, 344x318px) Image search: [Google]
w.png
266KB, 344x318px
>>11868
I will fucking end you Hinata.
>>
>>11869
Nothing is on freEshop
>>
>>11865
>feet
unf
>>
File: 1490669742728.jpg (48KB, 178x350px) Image search: [Google]
1490669742728.jpg
48KB, 178x350px
>>11870
>>
I'll ask again niggers is the liquid fertilizer good and which is the best setting
>>
>>11865
This waifu's from the first game? I should play that.
>>
>>11874
Yes for double watering.
Super fertilizer.
>>
>>11874
yes because it lets you fertilize twice a day
>>
>cars, photography and trains exists
>but soldiers apparently still fight with swords and spears, and people can still have adventures like The Odyssey while going on a simple trip
Literally what is up with this world's technology?
>>
>>11877
>>11876
I read on fogu that only the first watering counts is that true
>>
File: CM2-0x6UcAACXXt.png (415KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
CM2-0x6UcAACXXt.png
415KB, 600x605px
>>11875
She's from Tale of Two towns and was a returning marriage candidate in SoS1.

Some people married her twice.
>>
>>11878
It's a game where (You) become a farmer with goddesses and shit nigger what the fuck did you expect stupid white boy
>>
Does anyone know if farm circles stack?

Like if i get 2 spear maiden statues or 2 sheild maiden statues will it increase their normal effect by 2?
>>
>>11879
I honestly on't know. Some people have said it does, others have said it does not. Fogu isn't 100% accurate either so you can't take it as fact.

Even if it doesn't count the liquid fertilizer is still great because of the convenience of watering and fertilizing in one button press. Upgrade the range of the watering can to 3x3 or 5x5 and go nuts.
>>
>>11882
>Most powers can be multiplied up to four times, but Maker-boosting powers can only be multiplied up to two times.
http://www.thonky.com/story-of-seasons-trio-of-towns/power-circles

Looks like it.
>>
>>11880
Nori should've been in the game, not this flowerslut!
>>
>>11883
It's the capacity that kills me andown trying to harvest white pearls
>>
>>11878
Nobody figured out that gunpowder could be used for warfare, obviously.
And it's not Earth, what with the 124-day years
>>11882
I've heard they don't, but that's just what I've seen others say.
>>
File: aw.png (228KB, 344x318px) Image search: [Google]
aw.png
228KB, 344x318px
>>11873
Shut it, nerd.
>>
>>11886
Do a bunch of on-site parttime jobs for Lulukoko. Eventually SOMEONE will give you pearls.
I wasn't even trying and upgraded mine with the pearls I got from before Tsuyukusa unlocked.
>>
>>11887
i'm pretty sure it's earth and the 124 day thing is an abstraction
>>
>>11886
If you think the White Pearls are bad, just wait for the last level, you'll rip your hair out
>>
it drives me crazy that you can't wear equipment or train a stat to give yourself permanent movement boosts
>>
>>11890
That's also how I view it when I play these sorts of games.
Just gotta imagine those other months happening.
>>
File: 1485656157450.png (364KB, 689x438px) Image search: [Google]
1485656157450.png
364KB, 689x438px
Who /waitingforcitratogetgood/ here?
>>
>Tototara says Ludus' parents fucked off somewhere while he was still yound and she has no idea what they're doing these days
>Iluka says his dad was a nice dude who kicked the bucket
Well which is it, damned writer
>>
>>11893
Well yeah, no shit.
But if the rest of the stuff going on bugs someone enough to take them out of the game, they can look at that and go NOT EARTH NOT OUR HISTORY and there you go.
>>
>>11892
The food buffs are at least very cheap to maintain when you put time into the game. I already carry stacks of food on me for stamina during farmwork anyways.
>>
>>11892
Yo're not an RPG hero who levels up, anon
Only literally being blessed by a goddess can make you better than what you already are
>>
>>11893
yeah like brushing being instant and comprehensive cleaning for your animals and one chicken doing the work of three dozen

i dunno i feel like whatever the harvest moon setting is isn't meant for overthinking

>>11897
yeah i've got full stacks of food for each buff but i wish i could just put on some rocket boots or have dessie bless me
>>
>>11884
Oh sweet.

So what does the farm circle power that increases byproduce yield do? I think it is the Giraffe statue. On Thonky it is called "Kirin Statue" and that confused the fuck out of me.

Like if my chickens produce 20 eggs will they produce even more?
>>
>>11900
>On Thonky it is called "Kirin Statue" and that confused the fuck out of me.
the kirin/qilin is a mythical beast that is some bizarre mashup of an eastern dragon and a giraffe
>>
>>11900
I doubt it'll go beyond the 20, but you never know.
>>
File: B9prR2VCUAAUt_-.png (1MB, 800x780px) Image search: [Google]
B9prR2VCUAAUt_-.png
1MB, 800x780px
>>
in real life, do farmers just drown their crops exclusively in chemicals
>>
>>11904
Of course
>>
>>11887
During weebtown's festival they look up at the 'Silky Way'

HM takes place in another galaxy
>>
File: CL03KLcUAAAZH1I.jpg (52KB, 700x706px) Image search: [Google]
CL03KLcUAAAZH1I.jpg
52KB, 700x706px
>>
>>11904
One of the reasons why he have so much food.
>>
Besides red king crabs what other fish should I be raising for food recipes?
>>
Illuka or siluka
>>
>>11910
Siluka
>>
>>11909
Loaches for doji hot pots, octopi for wasabi octopus

Not really sure how useful those two recipes are but those fish are easy to stock up on
>>
>>11910
Iluka a best
>>
>>11910
Illuka
>>
>>11910
Iluka because Siluka is mine, stay away from her
>>
>>11915
You can keep your lazy stupid shitfu
>>
>>11910
siluka is probably better in bed
>>
>>11917
Don't forget she has bigger tits
>>
File: 1475132037502.png (183KB, 308x539px) Image search: [Google]
1475132037502.png
183KB, 308x539px
>>11918
>bigger tits
>good
>>
>>11909
Loach
Octopus
Seas urchin
Salmon
Squids
Horned Turban
Grouper
Monkfish
Eel
Shrimp
Catfish
Softshell turtles
Mackerel
Red King Crab
Shellfish
Sea Bream
Tuna
>>
>>11918
probably also softer than iluka in general

MC comments on how nice iluka's legs are though so i'm guessing she puts more effort into the dancing thing than siluka
>>
>>11910
>>
this game have birthday events for waifus?

it's komari's birthday and nothing's happening
>>
>>11923
It does if you're dating them. You walk into either your farmhouse or their home after 19:00. I can't remember exactly which, so save beforehand to make sure.
>>
>>11923
Walk home between 19:00 to 24:00
>>
>>11924
>>11925
alright, thanks. was expecting it earlier in the day
>>
Island of Happiness or Sunshine Islands? Don't have a 3DS yet.
>>
>>11927
Sunshine islands is basically IoH but better, I enjoyed it a lot
>>
>>11927
SI is basically an updated IoH, and lets you move with the D-pad

I'd recommend HMDS over it though, even with that game's glitches
>>
>>11910
Siluka is good at making drugs, Iluka is good at being a tsundere dancing slut. Can't go wrong with either.
>>
>>11927
Sunshine Islands is IoH but good. Regardless, beware that farming is more involved. Make sure you have a spreadsheet open at all times.
Waifus are bretty gud btw.
>>
File: siluka.png (461KB, 400x479px) Image search: [Google]
siluka.png
461KB, 400x479px
>>
File: CCuPYi5VIAAmlcP.jpg (64KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CCuPYi5VIAAmlcP.jpg
64KB, 1024x768px
>>
I love this game but why is the music shit except for the festival music every other harvest moon music has been goat
>>
>>11934
Shit taste detected
>>
>>11934
The music for love events/family dinners is good too but otherwise yeah
>>
>>11934
I think you're giving too much credit to the older games. HM has never been one to have an amazing OST.
There's always a handful of good songs, but that's it for each game.

In Trio the only songs that really stand out are Tsuyukusa's theme, Lulukoko's theme, the song that plays for love events/meals with the family, and the winter theme from the last SoS that they brought back.
>>
>>11934
>every other harvest moon music has been goat
I will never understand this. There's some decent tracks spread across the series, but they are very repetitive and bland. I find playing your own comfy music makes for a better experience.
>>
>>11934
i keep the game on mute a lot

first time in a long time i've considered just turning music all the way down and keeping SE on. it's not like the music's aggressively bad, i just don't like it
>>
File: CM3EBYdUcAAJM2P.jpg (170KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CM3EBYdUcAAJM2P.jpg
170KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>11932
What if she brings it up herself?
>>
>>11932
>>11941
I never thought I would see this kind of thing
>>
>>11942
It's like the third most common anime cliche there is my dude.
>>
>>11941
I love breast envy; good job Marvelous!
>>
Great now /a/ is burning to the ground
>>
>>11942
she hasn't expressed insecurity over which of them has the tighter puss-puss and offered a threesome to determine it once and for all. one day
>>
>>11945
/spa/ is great anon and you can still post in old threads.

Although if it happens here I wonder if our thread will be okay.
>>
File: 1470772524505.jpg (36KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470772524505.jpg
36KB, 500x495px
>>11945
Good job, mods
>>
>>11945
You mean it wasn't before?
>>
>>11947
/v/ will be fine, super insular incestuous /vg/ is the only board in real danger of a mass autistic shitfit i think
>>
>>11949
hmm, you got a point
>>
>>11950
I meant more like getting pushed off since some threads get moved to the new board and others don't.
>>
>>11945
Wait what happened?
>>
>>11953
April fools. Go check out >>>/pol/
>>
What's going on? Did something happen?
Is this related to the April Fools Joke?
>>
>>11714
What's so good about this game?
>>
>>11954
I just see /pol/.
>>
>>11956
It's fun
>>
>>11958
I tried playing Fantasy Life, it was meh. Rune Factory 4 was better but I lost interest in that shit so fast.

I was trying to look for an Animal Crossing alternative, because nothing can beat it, but I'd like something similar. Will this do good ?
>>
>>11957
It's frozen though. /pol/ and /mlp/ got merged for the day.
>>
>>11928
>>11929
>>11931

Sunshine Islands it is then. Thank you Anons.
>>
>>11959
if what you're looking for is something as relaxed as animal crossing then no
>>
File: fw.jpg (37KB, 421x234px) Image search: [Google]
fw.jpg
37KB, 421x234px
>>11956
Nothing, it's just a meme game
>>
>>11962
y
>>
>>11964
Because this game is about making money and fucking bitches--very stressful.
>>
>>11957
>>>/mpol/
>>
>>11717
I actually like confessing to Komari rather than reverse because she absolutely spills her spaghetti hard.
>>
Has anyone here found softshell turtles? I can't find them.
>>
>>11968
Softshell turtles are a "kingfish". This means you have to catch every other regular fish in the area to get it to appear.

See the fishing guide here >>11752
>>
>>11943
He means in a Harvest Moon game.
>>
>>11967
i got it but now i want to break up with her and date siluka

then it was her birthday and i felt bad
>>
It's been fun lads, I'll miss you when this 404s in 5 minutes
>>
>/a/ and /v/ both get flags
Oh fucks sake, its a good joke but there's no way we're going to have any real discussion for a day now.
>>
>>21570
thread is still up
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.