[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 21

File: avetru2kaizar.jpg (102KB, 429x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
102KB, 429x600px
Ave xXxtru2kaizar420xXx Edition

>Steam group:

>General Information, Mod Recommendations, run ideas, etc:

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository (Mods, Rips, etc)

Pre-War Thread: >>84273767
1st for waifus and lore living in harmony
Just about to install EVE for FO3. Do I need to start a new game or can I load my save once it's installed?
3rd for Ashur is a faggot.
Daily reminder that Daniel was right
4th for Asur is based

Daniel is king of all faggots on earth in the 23rd Century.
>not doing a playthrough with low speech and barter to see all the funny failed speech checks
Did you claim that helmet from CA's corpse?
File: 39678-1-1295276543.jpg (499KB, 1440x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
499KB, 1440x800px
It's that time again. Post weaponfus. Pic related, comfiest rifle in the game.

>dat reload animation
File: holorifle.png (193KB, 992x577px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
193KB, 992x577px
goat right here
File: nexusmodsdotcom.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
133KB, 1280x720px
literally the nexus
Too lazy to get a picture but the Automatic Rifle. I just wish it didn't have the pistol grip.
Stupid question related to PN. I wanna make damage for me and enemys less bullet spongey. I already have skill weapon damage set low, should i set minimum damage percentage up high or really low? Im kinda confused as to which would increase the damage I as well as npcs take.
I'll take it over the slew of disgusting waifus we've had here
File: 2014-10-26_00002.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
955KB, 1920x1080px

Thats a bit extreme, mang.
>disgusting waifus
>doesn't think of that as disgusting
That looks really cool man, what mod is that armor from?
post more pics too
File: 2014-10-22_00009.jpg (379KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
379KB, 1920x1080px
>furry over waifus
Its not though. I'm just glad for the most part its over.
File: 1404119536140.jpg (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1MB, 1280x1024px
Spooky cannibal dame in a motorcycle helmet.

Hasn't been seen in ... well, a while.
They're mostly gone, and we are happy about. Stop trying to argue for argument sake
File: axeman.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1MB, 1920x1080px
Last thred dedded so I hope you guys don't mind if I repost those pics here because I posted late on.
The armor is http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39625/?
I'll post a few more pics I guess if nobody minds me shitting up the thread
I'll still probably do it anyways
That looks cool AF
It doesn't look like it'd be too hard to do tho, why can't someone else make it?
Threadly reminder that No-Bark Noonan did nothing wrong, it was all a conspiracy.
who gives a shit besides you
does that make moon commies canon?
I don't mind you posting more pics. The Riot Armor, the Axe and Metal Helm are a good looking combo.
yes. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56106/?
File: fempano2.png (790KB, 2572x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
790KB, 2572x720px
Well good thing for you that's the only thing I made for that outfit
Small pic because I had a shitty little monitor
Why can't someone else make what?
File: sewers2.png (2MB, 2586x755px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2MB, 2586x755px
The helmet
>Hasn't been seen in ... well, a while.
I assumed that it was some lost relic that everyone wanted like that MGS4 armor or something.
Semi-regular affirmation that killing everyone in /fog/ is the only real solution.
File: 1261374034133.jpg (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1MB, 1280x1024px
>The helmet
Don't you have one though?
Better just leave then.
If you're referring to the pic I posted here
then it's just a normal metal helm with the glass photoshopped on. Here's the before pic
I don't particularly like this take on the "full" riot armor. It looks too Mass Effect-y.

I imagine that a full suit of riot armor would look like maybe a more streamlined version of the reinforced combat armors, except with shoulders and plating taken from the Elite gear.
Oh, I see. Well as far as I know CA actually uploaded the helmet for people that asked on a Megaupload or some other fileshare service, so I thought you might have gotten it from there.
File: desertthingCOLOR.png (1MB, 2559x756px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1MB, 2559x756px
I agree, but I like the fact that it has dirt and scratches and shit on it, at least the author has SOME restraint/skill.
File: 1.jpg (259KB, 1123x827px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
259KB, 1123x827px
Why is ENB doing this to my faces? :(
File: IMG_3232.png (93KB, 171x278px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
93KB, 171x278px
>he uses FCO
Is the VGU community as utter shit as the Nexus?
>not using FCO

enjoy your ugly textures or barbie doll bullshit
lol samefag please post what your in-game npcs look like
File: implying.jpg (14KB, 388x92px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14KB, 388x92px
Are you being sarcastic or what?
>still not posting
I just got a new computer so I'm just now modding FNV. Whats the alternative to FCO? I don't see any other mods that deal with faces/heads besides some modding resources by zzjay and FNRD.
> Whats the alternative to FCO?
There isn't anything as comprehensive

is just shitposting

What ENB are you using?
File: 12929736986767.jpg (53KB, 331x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
53KB, 331x319px
>mfw people post characters with Pip-Boy 3000's
So /fog/ is defending FCO now? What the fuck? I like my chars to look at least somewhat human.
Not even close to being finished last time I checked, but it's so much better for what is there.
>linking the shit from that guy that turned ghouls into this

holy shit thanks for the laugh. people go to the silliest extremes to hate FCO here.
dang, calm down
tell me with a straight face that the mod i linked ain't ridiculous

i dare you
File: 53082-1-1381642602.jpg (417KB, 641x605px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
417KB, 641x605px
Uh, I think it looks pretty cool.

I also use FCO so whatever.
>Uh, I think it looks pretty cool.
Opinion discarded.
goys stop throwing shit at each other and gib assistance
File: 1388010970112.jpg (25KB, 474x309px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
25KB, 474x309px
File: 1412177189934.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1MB, 200x200px
>Doing ye olde sneak n' shoot
>Guy is facing away from me
>Aim slightly to the left specifically to avoid hitting the rifle on his back
>The rifle takes the hit for him anyway

Every. Fucking. Time.
>played both fo3 and nv through a thousand times
>want to do the most tryhard hardcore run in history just to keep things interesting

Using TTW, any suggestions? Realistic Wasteland Damage isn't compatible afaik as it effects individual creature skeletons. Already found a bunch of misc crafting and scavenging mods but I'm not sure where else to go. Momod is an option afaik imbalanced as fuck, I remember the winamangos being stupidly fast and one hitting me.

Vanilla, Very Hard, Hardcore, all SPECIAL and skills set to 1.

There you go, most tryhard shit ever.
How do I into ENB for a first timer?
rudy enb, the blurry effect you see only happens when im close to the persons face, If I'm say 10ft away from that particular npc the faces are normal.

Ive tried turning off DoF and all AA/AF, and those didn't effect it.

After some google I think it might be texture lod bias or subsurface scattering? But i have no idea how to tweak those settings.
>How do I into ENB

Well, okay. The game looks pretty bleh, though, what's the best way to crank up the textures/lightning (mostly lighting, texture overhauls are easy enough to find)
More elitist
I figured as much since they don't let people get their exclusive mods if they're not in the special club
Fellout and Darker Nights is all you need.
File: Sticky.jpg (198KB, 800x572px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
198KB, 800x572px
We goin to Big Town yet, anon?
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.