[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ovg/ - /o/ on /vg/!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Ovg_banner.png (49KB, 1705x497px) Image search: [Google]
Ovg_banner.png
49KB, 1705x497px
Previous Thread: >>>/o/17768976

Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>http://get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing on the weekends. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc
>>
>>187497371
It's about time we moved from /o/ to here
>>
New to racing, what is the best mario kart?
>>
fucking noice. i've been looking for a racing general here on /vg/ because i have recently purchased rfactor and want to race in a 4chan league.
>>
>no posts in 5 whole minutes
Dead thread desu
>>
Oh good I wanted someone to play Codemasters' Formula One 2017 the official F1 game of the 2017 season. This James guy from that pretendracecars website really knows his shit and he praised the game, so I bought it. Didn't disappoint.

Good to see I'm not the only one racing games and being a James enthusiast here.
>>
>>187498084
Jamesquad represent
>>
>>187498018
4*
Learn to count faggot
>>
is this the great divide happening now?
>>
>>187498239
Threads get posted here every couple of weeks/months my newfags who don't get it. It'll die in a few hours, unless the autist in the original thread wants to continue this as a shtick.
>>
Tfw the age of arcade racers is over

Shit sucks. Forza is pretty much only thing left.
Was Flatout 4 amy good?
>>
>>187498352
Nobody asked for this thread retard. People said to move the thread, and you, like the big fucking baby you are, decided to make one while the thread on /o/ is still there. The is no reason for us to be here. But hey, you've masturbated to cartoons in here since 2005 so you know everything, you neet motherfucker. Im only a newbie from the original ovgt3 season, so what do I know, right? Now that you made another pointless thread on vg, you can go and say on the o thread that we tried to move but failed. Good fucking job.
>>
>>187500438
>projecting this hard
>>
>>187500424
>Was Flatout 4 amy good?
I haven't played it, but it's supposed to be alright yet nothing amazing. For about 10 euro on a sale it's probably an alright purchase
>>
>>187500438
This happens literally any time there is a lengthy discussion about moving the thread here

>FINE I MADE THE THREAD GO THERE
>OH LOOK IT'S NOT GETTING ANY POSTS, SEE TOLD YOU IT WOULDN'T WORK

A /vg/ over here wouldn't work unless there was a dedicated move by /ovg/. Honestly, I wish the mods on /o/ would just ban /ovg/. That would be hilarious and effective.
>>
>>187501808

>Honestly, I wish the mods on /o/ would just ban /ovg/. That would be hilarious and effective.

They wont, they consider it a containment thread for vidya on /o/
>>
>>187502568
That won't work as long as Starking is a mod.
>>
bumperino
>>
>>187502568
I refuse to believe that is even an issue. no one goes to /o/ to discuss racing games other than the people who know about /ovg/ or are directed there by someone on /v/.

wanting to stay there and remain a near dead general is just stubbornness by those who know the taste of their own semen.
>>
racecars are cool
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.