[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 767
Thread images: 100

File: 61127810_p2_master1200.jpg (921KB, 1042x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61127810_p2_master1200.jpg
921KB, 1042x1200px
Previous >>184080808

>Upcoming changes
New Card Effects: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ulegI1gbAPHnooqX0Yzg6msxFAUVgYmwQ_PhUWUCUCs/
In Development: Skill Balance, SummonAI, PvP, Cards https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1047
Field Bosses Rework https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92RrTQUGbk8
Summon Buffs http://tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=69
DPK gone https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1032

>Info and details about re-balance
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
https://pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: http://pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
https://github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE
https://tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
http://pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)
>>
>>184268140
kinda, but IRL is less cute
>>
>game is so dead I went back to WoW
just fucking kill me
>>
xth for electroqt
>>
File: ogpv9mixLX_2.jpg (429KB, 903x1160px) Image search: [Google]
ogpv9mixLX_2.jpg
429KB, 903x1160px
He can't keep getting away with this ;_;
>>
Pain Barrier? Kekekekeke. FOOL!

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/47416
>>
I wish warlocks spells looked more like dark magic from dark souls instead of these random spooky faces.
>>
Rank 9 when?
>>
>>184270091
maybe in 3 months in korea, half a year at least for itos.
>>
>>184269221
Its really not that dead, people are just leveling alts and necro accounts because of the get ahead event.
>>
>>184270246
I mean dead update-wise. I just want something to do besides endlessly amass silver and Saalus.
>>
>>184270091
October. ktest gets it in late August. When it arrives, all of you will want them to delay it more because they'll be rushing it out unfinished and full of gamebreaking bugs.
>>
File: OFKx1Z2.gif (2MB, 270x368px) Image search: [Google]
OFKx1Z2.gif
2MB, 270x368px
New player here with some new player questions

1. What's the best server for newcomers? I read Varen was the youngest server? Is that good?

2. How do you level up efficiently in this game? I see guides about saving EXP cards and doing quests but people say its outdated.

3. Which classes/builds are easy, useful and not hard to fuck up? The class progression and stat building is so many in this game.

4. Can someone describe what endgame routine is like for this game? What do you do? Is there guild raids or guild battles?
>>
>>184269685
Me on the left
>>
File: 1426425344789.gif (370KB, 280x199px) Image search: [Google]
1426425344789.gif
370KB, 280x199px
>>184271646
>Can someone describe what endgame routine is like for this game?
>>
>>184271646
>Can someone describe what endgame routine is like for this game?

Imagine waking up for the sole purpose of climbing a flight of stairs twice a day.
>>
>>184271646
>1. What's the best server for newcomers?
pick whichever server you live close to
>2. How do you level up efficiently in this game? I see guides about saving EXP cards and doing quests but people say its outdated.
it was changed, dungeons give a lot of xp now so you can practically level just doing dungeons and merc post dailies (siaulai)
>3. Which classes/builds are easy, useful and not hard to fuck up? The class progression and stat building is so many in this game.
elementalist is pretty easy to start with (wiz3 ele3 warlock2)
>4. Can someone describe what endgame routine is like for this game? What do you do? Is there guild raids or guild battles?
you do dungeon runs with alts if you want to level them up
you do certain dungeon runs on your farming alts to get some money (140 with SR/290 with thaumFF)
you do saalus on all your >240 characters to be able to eventually transcend (upgrade) your weapon
you do ET to get the best gear in the game that is only slightly better than everything else but takes a lot of time and money to make
>>
>>184271646
1. You pick the one that's closest to your location. Playing this game with shit ping is horrible.

2. Saving EXP cards is an ancient meme from closed beta, it's worthless now. Level up by questing and supplementing with dungeons at the appropriate levels. Type //indun in game and it'll show you all the dungeons and level requirements for each one.

3. Cleric is the easiest thing to level and it's useful. I'd do some type of Chaplain build as my first character, it's easy to play and Priest has enough utility to be useful in the end game.

4. Log on each day and do ET (twice if you have a token), then do Saalus (twice if you have a token). ET is a dungeon that gives the best gear (only after literally 6+ months of farming), and Saalus gives 1 Blessed Shard per run (you will need literally thousands to upgrade your weapon). Then go farm mats for the best endgame weapons if you still feel like playing. Guild raids consist of "go kill X boss monster", it's extremely easy and can be done with a single 5 man group. Guild Battle League was removed because people were exploiting it for free TP (cash currency), and when they removed that no one did it anymore, so they just removed GBL entirely. There used to be world PvP through guilds; guilds could declare war on eachother for fun or to keep other guilds from leveling up their towers and getting higher level raids, but they removed that too.
>>
>>184271646
>1. What's the best server for newcomers? I read Varen was the youngest server? Is that good?
Just pick the closest server to where you live. Klaipeda and Telsiai are the best options for their respective regions.

>2. How do you level up efficiently in this game? I see guides about saving EXP cards and doing quests but people say its outdated.
If you're new, don't rush with your first character. The game's more enjoyable if you do the quests and get the most of the early and mid game. If you still want to level up fast, then rush to the map called Tenet Garden, grind to level 50 and start doing intanced dungeons. At level 100, Mercenary Post missions are unlocked, making it even easier to level up.

>3. Which classes/builds are easy, useful and not hard to fuck up? The class progression and stat building is so many in this game.
The Cleric tree is the easiest one. As long as you have Cleric Circle 2, you won't be totally fucked up.

>4. Can someone describe what endgame routine is like for this game? What do you do? Is there guild raids or guild battles?
Right now, the endgame consists of getting better gear. Be ready for daily chores and endless farm. There're guild raids where you face strong bosses and GvG is pretty much ded.
>>
>>184271646
1. Klaipeda is the best server.
2. Go to the event board in the main city and take the Getting Ahead quest. Do quests until you hit 50 then just do raids with 8x exp tomes until you're max.
3. Go to the classes section on the main site and pick a class you like. No point in picking FOTM because It'll get patched sooner or later.
4. Game doesn't have endgame yet. We're not even at the planned max level. Content soon.
>>
>>184272417

Don't forget TBL, it's still alive
>>
>>184271646
>1. What's the best server for newcomers? I read Varen was the youngest server? Is that good?
I'm not sure about being the 'youngest' but Varena is pretty damn active. You'll always find people looking for ET parties, queuing dungeons and stuff. I'm not sure about Telsiai though but I assume it's also active there.
If you're a new player, you can get the boost pack from the event board on Klaipeda and they give you a MASSIVE boost in leveling as in you will drown in reset vouchers and x8 exp tomes. Just do instance dungeons (type /indun on chat) and Missions on klaipeda, beware that you'll reach level cap within a day or two tops though so you will miss out on a lot of maps and quests. You can go back on the quests once you reach the level cap if you like.
You won't fuck up as long as you know what you are doing. Plan carefully and ask advice about your build, or you could just get some cookie cutter builds like Wizard3-Elementalist3-Warlock2 or some generic PD build if you want a cleric.
You can see the popular builds here if you're curious https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php.
If you're a new player, you can literally hit 330 while using only event items and lv 1 armor so will spend your time farming for the actual good equipment, and eventually you will want to do Earth Tower which is considered the "endgame content". It's literally gearing yourself up and doing dailies while you want for R9.
Guild raids exist, and high-leveled guilds can do raids that give Practonium. GvG is RIP.
>>
File: solmiki_pants.png (91KB, 377x177px) Image search: [Google]
solmiki_pants.png
91KB, 377x177px
another piece
>>
>>184269221
>tfw so disappointed in this game that I went back to an even more disappointing title nowadays, elsword
at least I'm actually having fun there, playing maplestory on the side and it is in a much better shape also
>>
>>184273428
I went back to Maple Story after not playing for years, and it's actually amazing the way it handles the endgame now. I was really impressed. I hate the way classes are designed though, almost every class ends up as press 1 to mob press 2 to boss.

I have way more fun on the vanilla WoW private server though, since I just love the world in that game.
>>
>>184273720
Whats your recommendation of a vanilla wow server?
Thinking of playing on one while I wait for the mace update
>>
>Playing ugly MMOs
>>
>>184273936
Elysium is the most alive one. It has decent ping too for a server hosted in Russia. I live in Southeastern USA and I get sub 100ms.
>>
When are attribute points going to cost 200 per point? Any news if we get refunded the points, or get 5x the points back for it?
>>
i was in a dungeon and my weapon broke and i was doing like 600dmg the entire time, what do i do if this happens again?
>>
>>184275348
That was just for the test server, they'll never be that cheap on live.
>>
>>184275348
Never.
>>
>>184275348
If it's in ktos, probably a year from now at the least.
>>
>>184275474
It is not. See >>184275437 >>184275461
>>
Alternatives to TOS while Mr. Kim delays the updates

WoW Legion: it's still wow with plenty of shit to do if you are the kind of guy who loves an active guilds life and "muh endgame". Lore wnet to shit already but it's fun to face illidan, gul'dan and etc;

WoW vanilla pservers: good'old wow while it was still more mmorpg than "wow", only worth if you really played the glorious old times

Ragnarok pservers: depends on your taste, there's always a good server spawning from time to time that lasts 2-5 months, good for some casual woe:se play. there's always that old times low rate for masochists. avoid ultra modified servers, even if there's 2k players online

Ragnarok Official servers: just don't this

Tibia: I know you are a filthy BR/Polish/Swedishfag and you played this fine german mmo back in the old days, recent changes made the game much more balanced and interesting - forget that lv 100 demon hunt endgame, there's much more things to do and the real endgame starts at lv 300+. still a infinite xp/leveling grind game, but definitely the best around

Runescape: can't say much about this one, but it still alive as fuck, really autistic friendly.

Maple Story: the other guy above covered it really well

Diablo3/PoE: pick your poison. Yes, Diablo 3 is (now) a good game and a new season started a few days ago and a new class is not available (Necromancer) but it's all pay 2 play, blizzard jews operates on another level. PoE is still a good free to play game but not as fun (on my shit opinion, of course) as D3. These aren't MMORPG games but they are enough for that monster slaying fix that we all need
>>
>>184275858
Any recs for games that don't suck?
>>
>>184275858
nice copypaste
>>
>>184276525
anything that isn't tos
>>
File: 1497325186218.png (356KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
1497325186218.png
356KB, 600x524px
QUICK!
what do i do in my last corsair circle?
shinobi doppel or fencer
>>
>>184277474
Corsair3 -> Lancer
>>
>>184277474
fencer
>>
>>184277535
NOT A CHOICE!
>>184277609
Okay maybe.
>>
>>184277474
chap PD2 doc
>>
File: DFdes9PXUAA2ICA.jpg (215KB, 770x1020px) Image search: [Google]
DFdes9PXUAA2ICA.jpg
215KB, 770x1020px
>>
Any comrades in Telsiai? Lonely fresh meat here, grinded for the 100k overkill achievement since start, now I'm at lvl 133.
Could please guide this one? Done with today's [dungeon] and [requests] though and [uphill defense] seems.. not used?
>>
>some faggot shouting about his needle dick and sewing machines
>not knowing how easily needles break
>>
>ToS performance so bad that it makes other games perform bad while it's open
>>
>>184279371
is that Dahlia? Or just another random Maggi creation?
>>
>>184275858
>try PoE
>the skills are really boring and the gym system is awkward
>try Diablo3
>PAY US GOY
>HERE'S A CHARACTER, NOW GIVE US MORE MONEY YOU FUCKBAG
I don't know what genre these games are classified as, but someone needs to make a good one.
>>
File: Untitled.png (895KB, 694x773px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
895KB, 694x773px
>>184279903
fuck off swaaz, there's enough of your shitposting in shout aleady
>>
>>184280076
>someone needs to make a good one.
Diablo 2.

>the gym system is awkward
The gem system, you mean?
>>
>>184279932
no problems for me
>>
File: sewing machine needle.png (642KB, 961x530px) Image search: [Google]
sewing machine needle.png
642KB, 961x530px
>>184279903
>>184280156
>>
>>184280156
I bet Swaaz has a tiny dick.
>>
>>184277474
Shinobi so you're not worthless on bosses or Fencer for farming. Doppel if you like the clown costume for some reason.
>>
Trying to make a cancer diev kabba inquist build

Am I doing it right?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117778fg.1a23375565.15253a5a6a75.224155617195.153545.456575
>>
File: gayfucboi.png (129KB, 205x276px) Image search: [Google]
gayfucboi.png
129KB, 205x276px
>>184280156
that wasnt me
>>
>>184277474
Depends on what you took before corsair3.
>>
>>184280325
Yeah, I meant gems. It makes it really hard to know how skills work as a new player.
>>
>>184281124
>It makes it really hard to know how skills work as a new player.
How? It makes it easy to know how skills work, if anything, since you can just stick them in and pull them out. You don't have to level all the way up to end game to find out the high tier skills suck or anything.
>>
>tfw token drought is a sign that even more whales are leaving
how long until this retarded system is removed and they just fuuckking fix necros?
>>
>>184281392
>complete quest
>choose from the 6 skills
>pick one
>it sucks dick aids
>stuck with it until I get a new skill
I only got to level 20 because I only got 3 skills and they were all trash, and I didn't want to remake my character just to try more skills.
>>
File: 1499883983235.png (202KB, 1024x980px) Image search: [Google]
1499883983235.png
202KB, 1024x980px
mech class when
>>
>>184281757
They already fixed Necros on kToS months ago, we just haven't got the patch yet because Kim needs more money to port it over. Please consider buying more TP so we can get updates.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 820x764px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 820x764px
On the subject of PoE, I want to complain to people who don't care deeply about it: What's with these shit lotus pod textures, anyway? Is this 2003 again? They completely ruin the muddy, mined out man look.

>>184282069
You can buy the other skills from the shops after the quest, retard. Other ones drop from enemies too. Level 20 is kind of high too to not realize you can buy gems from shops.
>>
>>184282445
What shop sells them? I remember being able to buy them from shops when I first played it, but then when I gave it another try none of the shops would give me a chance.
>>
what would be some fun hidden class unlock requirements /tosg/?
>can't have more than 1 circle in any class
>have to have an even spread of invested stat points across all stats
>have to 100% complete at least 200 maps
not all of these have to be for the same class
>>
>>184282729
>spend 200000 TP
>team level 100
>hunter3 falcon3
>>
>>184282729
>can't have more than 1 circle in any class
>all those retards with bad builds that have 2 circles in something and 6 different classes instead of 8
that'd be pretty funny desu
>>
>>184282648
>What shop sells them?
The shop girls in each town sell them. They're on the second tab, so you might have just become too retarded to switch tabs or something the second time, or else you tried before you completed any quests.

In the first town, it's the only bitch besides the prophecy master. In the second town, it's the naked looking whore next to the fuccboi in the back of the town. In the third town, it's the shy, moe, waifu slut you had to save from the big blackguard cock. In the 4th town, it's the total cunt who needs to STFU and let men speak.

Additionally, there's a dead guy in a library next to that forest in act 3 that will also sell you gems if you complete his quest. I think they're only reward gems though, but they're all together. Also the masters will sell you gems if they're at your house or something.
>>
>>184282729
TemplarC3 requirement for Centurion. I will not yield on this prediction.
>>
File: clover.png (191KB, 243x325px) Image search: [Google]
clover.png
191KB, 243x325px
>>184282729
main a pelt3 for 12 months and become the centurion ive been destined to become ;_;

i only played melee for centurion, and i didnt bug aboose in cbt to experience it
>>
>>184282729
None of them would be fun if it's easily known how to do them. They should be like how people were trying to find out how to get pink hair early on or figuring out how the gimmick events work in certain dungeons.
>>
What class is the Kotomine Kirei of ToS?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppv46_Cqc80
>>
>>184283689
centurion is/was about leading a army into battle, but you are a solo autist
>>
>>184284018
>leading an army
>when the game could never handle more than 5 players on screen properly
>>
>>184283951
i hate anime
>>
>all these faggot archers spamming skills like crit shot and spiral shot while walking through a map, hitting for thousands of damage
>mages just do dinky little fireballs that home and melees just do tiny fucking swings
at least make the other enemies threats and use skills too. the last mage enemy that I can remember that was actually annoying were the fucking massive crowds of silence mobs in tenet church
>>
>>184284331
>basic sword mobs using vertical slash
>basic sword mobs using zornhau
>basic mage mobs casing frost pillar
>basic mage mobs using meteor
give me something with shit like this instead of the casual ET we have now
>>
>>184284331
don't worry that's only during leveling, later on archers get cucked
>>
>>184284018
i would of blossomed into a normie if i transitioned into a centurion just so i could control your character, then when youd afk id suicide the entire party

back during cbt you could pick up other players exp cards (if not picked up) AND GEMS on death
>>
>>184284331
Go take a trip to inner wall districts. They're nerfed now, but there's your mages and skills. If you want melee, go to Tevhrin 1.
>>
>>184284526
it isn't leveling, I'm just doing plot quests and archers deal 5x the damage everything else does. It isn't even single hits, it's annoying multihits that stagger
good thing i have pain barrier but jesus christ it's annoying
>>
>>184284626
>so i could control your character, then when youd afk id suicide the entire party
only party, or maybe guild, members (after its 'fixed' ofc, never)

>>184284107
5 player 'army'
Thanks MrKim
>>
>>184284451
What's that skill pawndels and rambears use that looks like a short cyclone?
>>
>>184284331
Or at least remove aggro cap and let monsters run after you outside of their spawn range. It's so fucking annoying that you can have only few monsters running after you. Swash being instant AoE aggro is good enough buff, give me unlimited aggro I can get alone by spending time running and hitting stuff once, then investing in AoE bonuses will finally be worth more.
>>
File: monk.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
monk.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>184284967
>pair barrier
theres your problem, kim hates melee

take this recent example

PATCH NOTES - JULY 18TH
>bottom of page

- "shield charge now removes r7x on opponent"

>doesnt work and is a lie, tested and confirmed

thanks kim! you saved melee! all the doppel whales sure regret selling their account to the chinese!
>>
>>184285127
>- "shield charge now removes r7x on opponent"
So what, you hit them, take damage, and it doesn't go away?
>>
>>184283951
Bokor and Shinobi is probably closest
>>
>>184285287
read the patch notes

or dont bother, because its more fake news
>>
File: 48226384_p0.png (947KB, 750x976px) Image search: [Google]
48226384_p0.png
947KB, 750x976px
>>
>>184287029
Why is she bending over like that?
>>
>moves fast
>damage dealer
>crowd control/movement snares
>wanted for endgame parties and pvp

What class/build am I describing?
>>
>>184288061
it could be catagoon before the nerfs
>>
>>184287780
It's the shoes. Note how it leaves her at an inconvenient, sharp incline
>>
>>184287780
She wants your opinion on the pimples on her thigh
>>
>>184288061
Wiz 1 cryo 1 kino 3 chrono 3 or wiz 3 linker 1 chrono 3 sage
>>
>>184288061
There isn't any. Cata and Chrono are the only classes with speed increases. Cata got fucking demolished in renewal.

If it did damage, you'd be describing Sword3 Cata3 Dragoon Lancer, but it's not wanted in parties. It's great in PvP (LOL).
>>
>>184288061
shwarzersapper
>>
at this point i'm convinced anyone asking for build including peeveepee and non-existent endgame are just shiposters or retards pretending to be new using ironic shitpost as excuse to use a specific pic because he NEEDS someone to see it (e.g. tits)
fuck off already
>>
File: Cry.png (13KB, 70x70px) Image search: [Google]
Cry.png
13KB, 70x70px
>>184280878
Please help me ;_;

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117778fg.1a23375565.15253a5a6a75.224155617195.153545.456575
>>
>>184289127
It's an RO image, what do you think?
>>
>>184289127
Whats your fucking problem with tits you damn dicklet
>>
File: i10856120315.jpg (482KB, 794x552px) Image search: [Google]
i10856120315.jpg
482KB, 794x552px
blah blah tiddies
>>
>>184289127
>waaaa people are discussing things
>>
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111777fh.3f5f6a85.112f3f415865.153545.1331415565

I'm going to do it. I'M GOING TO FUCKING DO IT.
>>
File: 6c64dc9004dac7464f730041ee282728.png (835KB, 1176x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6c64dc9004dac7464f730041ee282728.png
835KB, 1176x1000px
Where can I find good builds? I don't see anything about it in the OP. I'm new and there's a lot of classes so I don't know what to do...
>>
>>184292471
Ask ur friends ur guilds
>>
>>184284626
I would kidnap all the necros and dump them to the next map.
>>
>>184292471
ask capyba
>>
>>184292471
https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php
Use the planner in the OP too, and ask questions and hopefully someone has enough knowledge about the build to give you advice.
>>
>>184292471
just b urself
>>
>>184293223
>5th place is chap PD

Man there must be a fuckton of those bots around.
>>
File: spear.jpg (21KB, 276x276px) Image search: [Google]
spear.jpg
21KB, 276x276px
>>184288198
>>184288883
cataphract is shit? fuck I was slightly excited at the prospect of reliving my RO spear knight days

>>184288848
that looks mostly support? how do linker chrono sage do damage?

>>184288926
a what?
>>
>>184293787
>how do linker chrono sage do damage?
they dont. Linker is weak now
>>
File: 1468642754927.png (62KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
1468642754927.png
62KB, 400x285px
I miss you CuteNotLewd
>>
please tell me the secret to anvil stuff. I kept being fucked over by this bullshit.
>>
>>184295379
Pay a fuckton of TP to gamble on gacha, while also buying silver to you can grab every diamond anvil on the market. Congrats, you won!
>>
>>184295379
There's no secret anvils stuff
>>
>>184295379
just pay boatloads of TP
the higher your tp spendings the better your upgrade luck
its a thing to keep whales from ragequitting
>>
>>184293787
>how do linker chrono sage do damage?
You get in end game parties by being support and in PVP it has missile hole to ignore archers. Magic missile can damage things so you won't be completely useless while leveling and you go fast and control crowds.
>>
File: growing community.jpg (95KB, 747x524px) Image search: [Google]
growing community.jpg
95KB, 747x524px
ALIVE!
>>
File: TBL.png (454KB, 680x471px) Image search: [Google]
TBL.png
454KB, 680x471px
How to have fun in peeveepee?
>>
>>184295707
that is not the build most people want tho
>>
Is Sorcerer bad? It looks fun but most of the builds I see only have 1 circle on it
>>
>>184296412
currently yes. will be better soon*tm but still not top
>>
>>184295958
I just play Cata Lancer and run around for 5 minutes to piss people off.
>>
>>184297426
based
>>
>>184295958
fucking hook. TBL is where whales goes to spit on honest players
>>
>>184295958
what build is the one punch man referring to?
>>
File: subz.png (13KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
subz.png
13KB, 128x128px
Are Cryos still viable in tos now or did IMC nerf that too? I remember Subzero shield being awesome
>>
>>184295958
10/10
>>
>>184298497
literally any single one
>>
>>184271646
1. Whichever server has more people, none are new enough to be 'able to climb up to the top or anything'
2. Dungeon rush
3. Cryochrono, ThaumalinkerFF

4. Boring.
>>
>>184298776
cryos are meta CCbots anon
If you want to do damage as a cryo then iirc you had to take psychokino 1 and do a crazy ice wall combo. some anons were discussing it the other day
>>
>>184298776

subzero shield is still a good ehp boost skill and cucks literally all swordsman that doesn't have a oracle/pd on his side at pvp
>>
>>184302245
>cucks literally all swordsman

they made it stop working againt magic and arrow?
>>
with equal gear
what is the best damage dealer for single target?
is it fencer or murmnobis? or is it actually cryokinoRC ?
>>
>>184303298
Arrow has Missile Hole to cuck it, anon
>>
>>184303847
Fencer, Murmnobi, and Doppel are all up there. CryoKinoRC is a fucking meme. People link that video of a super whaled one killing one of the raid bosses solo sometimes, but that same guy has a video of him spending like 10 minutes trying to set up and then instantly getting knocked out of it by the boss.
>>
>>184304059
I dont think doppel is up there
I feel like that class is cucked by damage caps from not having true multihits

CryoKino might get better once gazin golems come out with the card revamp
>>
>>184304219
I still don't even understand why fake multihits are even a thing. What the fuck is imc thinking?
>>
>>184304484
Is there a general list of skills that are fake multihits? It seems like the type of thing that's caused by a bug when looking at shit like zornhau
>>
>>184288061
Anymore suggestions for this?
>>
File: still did better.jpg (111KB, 764x564px) Image search: [Google]
still did better.jpg
111KB, 764x564px
>>184295725
you are correct, we are alive
>>
>>184305951
>6 year old MMO
>game so notoriously dead from launch it was called Stillborn

it's good to be optimistic but you could've picked better competition
>>
>>184305951
>less players than single WoW private server
>population spread through 5 servers
kek
>>
File: 1500257738479.png (46KB, 522x472px) Image search: [Google]
1500257738479.png
46KB, 522x472px
>>184305951
This only shows users playing through steam
>>
File: 1498755624228.jpg (36KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498755624228.jpg
36KB, 334x400px
>>184306362
>implying majority of players aren't from steam
>>
I have a Migantis sword and I just reached 315, should I buy a Pevordimas? How big is the difference? Pevordimas swords are 1M which is kinda expensive.
>>
>>184306465
Not for TERA
>>
>>184306528
>1M
>kinda expensive
quit before it's too late
>>
>>184306528
>1m
>kinda expensive

Just drop the game now, before you realize how horrible things really are.
>>
>>184306584
>>184306828

But I got a Vienti Tajtana greave yesterday and it sells good, I can buy a Pevordimas sword with that money.
>>
>>184307161
What I meant is that, should I buy a Pevordimas or just grind directly to Abdochar while using my Migantis sword? I can probably +8 it at most, currently at +5.
>>
>>184307321
>abdochar
what the fug are you doing?
>>
>>184307321
you're the one that sold the 3 socket pevo because you have migantis?
yeah just quit
1M is nothing specially if you're a swordie
>>
>>184307715
I'm a Hackapelle
Fell for the muh Running Shot affects muh 1 handed sword atk speed. It doesn't.
>>
File: tosg.jpg (943KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tosg.jpg
943KB, 1920x1080px
>>184295725
I want to go back
>>
>>184308983
what is your build
you want a sword with 4 slots
>>
>>184309143
post one from the most recent meetup!
>>
>>184308983
What the fuck? Even if running shot did affect 1h sword attack speed it'd be shit.
>>
>>184309182
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#313339e97.15214554.112f374f516175.1a2a317485.11354554.15516475
>>
>>184309610
reroll
>>
>>184269685
that is so hot it almost makes me want to play this shitty game again
>>
File: 63715634_p9.jpg (192KB, 516x729px) Image search: [Google]
63715634_p9.jpg
192KB, 516x729px
>>
File: 1497533868991.gif (3MB, 340x233px) Image search: [Google]
1497533868991.gif
3MB, 340x233px
Okay I'm going to give this game a shot

I don't have time to understand the bajillion classes, skills, equipment and stats this game has. Holy shit the rank system is such a clusterfuck. So I'm asking the collective wisdom of /tosg/

Someone tell me a great build complete with stats, skills and equipment. I'll play it to rank 12 or whatever end rank. The simpler and awesome the better.

In return you'll have another anon posting in this general, joining and be useful to your guild eventually and giving you (You)s
>>
>>184312893
>being a wugufwee
>>
>>184312971
are you going to avatar fag?
>>
File: i15645828194.png (423KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
i15645828194.png
423KB, 640x656px
>>
>>184313879
no I prefer to be anon
>>
>>184312971
Just roll a Doppel or a Lancer and invest every single stat point into STR
>>
>>184315496
Bad meme.
>>
>>184315653
How the best Sword class and the second best Boss Killer who doesn't need Shinobi or whaling unlike Murmillo are bad memes?
>>
>>184312971
What do you actually want out of your class?
DPS?
Some sort of Doppel someone else wlil have to tell you, or Nobimurm. If you're not a swordie you're not really DPS.
Support?
Cryochrono3
Ranged?
Sapper3Falconer3
>>
>>184312971
Class system isn't a clusterfuck andanyways there are 5-6 viable builds in total
>>
>>184315728
Because at a certain weapon attack range str becomes redundant.
>>
>>184315496
>glass swordsman

really? this works? what are the classes you get in between?

>>184315730
I would like to be the one killing stuff whether is be mobs, bosses or other players.

I'm also interested in builds that are unique to this game. I never see Chrono in other mmos, can Chronos fuck shit up?
>>
>>184315892
>there are 5-6 viable builds in total
impart knowledge sempai
>>
>>184316005
Chronos are manily utilized in this build:
Wizard1Cryomancer3Chronomancer3Sage

This means that you are taking 3 circles of cryo, 3 of chrono.

Chrono's main purpose is Pass, Pass is on a 50s cooldown and reduces all cooldowns by 25seconds. This means that you can strengthen burst characters A LOT, and you will generally see at least 2 in a lot of Earth Tower (Endgame content) parties.

Cryo3 gives you Frost Pillar which lets you gather a large amount of mobs together, and this CC is rare enough and very cherished!

The general ways to gather mobs are:
Peltasta Provoke - Large range, more ranks to gather more mobs, but they have to walk to you, meaning ranged mobs will just shoot from afar
Linker JP+HK - Link resistant mobs have made this fall out of favor
Cryo Tree - Not as big of a range as provoke, but it doesn't seem to have a limit to how many mobs it pulls(AFAIK) and most importantly is that it keeps pulling, so if you level up or knock them back, they will get sucked right back in!

Glass swordsman works because mobs are pretty weak at hitting right now so you can cover almost all DEF with gear sadly, this will change in an upcoming update and the previous meta was 30-50 CON investment.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333888e.2535.7585.75
Here's a simple Cryochrono most of the rest is preference, someone will surely give you something better. Build all CON because INT will give you damage but not enough to be relevant, you're a CC Machine.

As far as killing characters that are unique, I'd have a hard time giving you something there, but Sadhu3PD2 feels really fucking good

Here's a simple video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj1ylA1VM6Q

Core of this build is Cleric2 (X) Sadhu3PD2
I went Cleric3 but you can go anything.

If you decide to start on Orsha (I don't recommend it though) I can help you out ingame a bit ingame probably.
>>
>>184316065
He's wrong in there only being 5-6 viable builds, but there are only a few META builds

Cryochrono
Murmnobi
Doppel
ThaumalinkerFF
Sap3Fal3
Elememe
Corsair(Farming)
OraKabba(Farming rare mats)
Sadhu3PD2
ChapInq
That miko taoist combo shit for ET
Bokor3PD2
SR3

There's a lot lot more that are viable, including even ChapPD2 (avoid this though), in most cases you will need 3-5 circles to be the core of the build and the rest being a bit open.

Murmnobi for example can do Hop or Rode, Sword or Pelt, there are quite a few variants. Falconer3 is just good on it's own and if you have good ping you can do QS3Fal3 instead. OraKabba is entirely open ended at the start just want some damage. Thaumalinker can go 1Linker3Thaum but Idon't recommend it. ChapInq can take Oracle, or other choices instead The Miko Taoist build sometimes you'll see Diev, C3, P2, etc
SR3 is the most open but the best by far build here is Archer2Ranger2Rogue1SR3 howver with Swift Step changes that will soon be Archer3Ranger1Rogue1SR3, or potentially Wugu1 if it doesn't dismount you since Ranger1 just for Steady Aim is ass.
>>
I guess I should also add that there is currently a quick leveling event htat will let you max out 4 characters easily. I would suggest if you want to play it a bit longer to start with a Cryo3Chrono3Sage for a few reasons.

1)Leveling next characters if you decide to stick around is much much much easier if you get the full exploration from cards (After your first 4, those are basically free lvl 330)
2)You can get into any ET party with this and farm that gear for your main, you'll probably eventually want a second character to do this on anyway, might as well make him first since he's easier to fuck up and get away with it
3)The entire leveling process will be smooth as fuck and as you learn how to play this character you will get to know if your Cryochrono you're partying with in ET is shit or not.

Build diversity can often leave you not knowing if someone else is largely fucking up or not, so learning a bit about other builds can help in lategame, but this is the most common support you will see, so getting used to it isn't bad. (I personally don't have a cryochrono but I played back in beta and came back, so I knew enough about it to not care)
>>
>>184315982
And literally any other stat is worthles for them unles you want to TBL and in that case
First, you don't play Doppel
Second, full or very high CON+Lolopanther/315 purple HG/Solmiki plate or don't bother at all

Don't tell me you level up DEX on Doppel because after i have my Sarkmis at stage6 STR gains aren't that good anymore :^)
>>
>>184316717
Appraiser is better than Rogue1 for SR
>>
>open box
>Get mithril
>clicked fast
>Box disappeared but also got a practo too
Does the box die if you get your pract?
>>
>>184316908
>implying I'm playing as a trash doppel
>>
>>184317140
Yes.
>>
>>184317212
alright thanks senpai
>>
>everyday there are more tokenles people joining my Saalus parties
They won't play the game for much longer
DEAD
>>
>>184312971
For a first character you probably want to make one that can easily kill anything in pve with little investment so you can farm money for everyone else. All these faggots who suggested Swordies of any kind are just retarded. Doppels/Murms any swordy dps are absolute garbage without at least 100m investment and only become godlike after a 500mish investment. I would recommend going Cleric2 Priest3 Chaplain PD2 as a first character going full Spr because you can do an ok amount of damage clearing 290 dungeon with about 2m investment and be an effective healslut for any group content.
>>
>>184312971
Don't listen to this troll>>184318031
Go with a full INT Cleric build like Cleric2Sadhu3PD2.
Easy to play, No investment needed, lots of damage and will be top tier when whaling/lots of investment, as chapPD doens't scale past a certain point (although very far)
>>
>>184316509
>>184316852
If Chrono is support and all you have is health/con. How do you level it properly? Wouldn't it be really slow and unfun? Messing with time and freezing people is really attractive though

>>184316717
>>184317059
>SR3
A mounted gunman looks awesome. what's this build used for? what does the stat and skill look like?

How does it compare to Doppel and Elememe dps?
>>
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117778ff.1a2a345561.5a6a.21314155617195.95

Dont' know anything about Oracle/kabba farmer, could this work?

Full INT I guess?
>>
>>184318239
>what's this build used for?
Botting pretty much
>How does it compare to Doppel and Elememe dps?
It's so trash compared to them they don't even laugh at it, the only thing SR is good for is farming in game currency by killing high density mobs, just like a bot
>>
>>184318239
SR3 is a farming character- It's used to clear lower level dungeons and make quick money. It's not a dps character.
It COULD be a dps but you need to invest in 2 orange weapons (lots of money) and nearly max its attributes (lots of money too). It will never be a good DPS as doppel/elememe anyway
>>
>>184318381
You still need Aspana for farming
>>
>>184318507
+11 manamana is fine except if you want to farm in "Securetto Spottu"
>>
>>184318573
And thats the only reason to makeSR because 140 dungeon can be farmed by almost everything
>>
Anyone from Telsiai?

How much is a Purine Pevordimas Shield?
>>
Reminder Sorcs will be good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnzcRtjuHP8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDOgES-hw_Y
>>
>>184318875
about tree fiddy
>>
>>184316852
>I guess I should also add that there is currently a quick leveling event htat will let you max out 4 characters easily

what's this? how do you do it?

>>184316509
>>184318031
>>184318203
>Cleric2Sadhu3PD2
what role is this build? is it also low level farm?

>>184318381
>>184318316
That's disappointing.. so current DPS is just Doppel and Ele?
>>
>>184318981
>what role is this build? is it also low level farm?
It has good AIDS attack, good farmer
>>
File: accidents.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
accidents.gif
4MB, 320x240px
Can we make a "days without Chap PD vs Sadhu PD shitposting" counter?
>>
>>184318643
tymeris?
>>
>>184319098
you better get an Aspana if you want money from it
>>
>>184319130
not absolutely necessary
>>
Which addon lets you display the skill cooldown on yellow text? I have the cooldown tracker or whatever installed in addon manager but that only alerts the cd on the chat which floods it after some time.
>>
How many stars should I get a gem to before I use it? 5?
>>
>>184318981
There are more DPS builds than them, Doppel and Elememe are just the best at trashing the compentition when it comes to AoE, Doppel is also king on single target and only Lancer and Murminobbi beats it
Dragoon is pretty good too

Wizards and Archers are in a bad spot because Wiz3Ele3Lock2 is the only viablew wizard dps build and there are no viable archer builds but that single class with some support(falcon3)
>>
>>184319052
this is the real answer to the supportslut question anon
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4112bbbee.1a243a5561.253545.152f3f6575.1a354a75
>>
What's the max m.attack on Hair accessories?
>>
>>184319717
I see. Even clerics builds like sadhu>PD can't compete?

What do Lancer and Dragoons get for their mid classes?
>>
>>184320104
DON'T FALL FOR THE DRAGOON MEMES
JUST DON'T
IT'S TRASH
GO LANCER BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T FALL FOR DRAGOON
>>
File: ro.jpg (23KB, 153x285px) Image search: [Google]
ro.jpg
23KB, 153x285px
This game has too many class options and half of them are considered bad
It's hard for beginners
>>
File: 1461278233503.png (210KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461278233503.png
210KB, 1000x1000px
Uhmmm, when will Mr. Kim make our guinea pigs ride-able for all classes?
>>
>>184320463
>and half of them are considered bad
More like 90% of them are considered bad and are bad.
>>
>>184320104
Dragoon usually go Sword3Hop3Dragoon2 or Sword3Hop2Doppel1Dragoon2, their damage is kinda mediocre compared to the rest of the whole swordman class and it would like some buffing but their strongest point are the melee debuffs they can apply too bad Lancer crush alone is enough for other melee aka Murminobi and Doppels to hit damage cap and on top of that Lancer can easy take Dragoon1 for Gae Bulg debuff so Dragoon2 are not needed at all in any situation because Lancer do the debuffer support job better other than dealing double times their damage
>>
>>184320463
90% of the builds are absolute trash
9% are good only for farming
1% are actually meta
>>
File: 1481213483529.png (462KB, 633x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481213483529.png
462KB, 633x900px
>>184320307
>tfw Capyba might be the only active Dragoon2 left in the general and whole Fedimian server
Our class will be good one day
>>
>>184319028
>AIDS attack
What does this mean?

>>184320850
>>184320307
What does a full Lancer build look like? Between the three Dop, Murm, Lance which is "best"?
>>
>>184321156
>tfw I have a dragoon from the levelup event because I'm a newfag
I don't main it but I do go on it for daily shit
>>
>>184321247
Black Death Plague spray, it's a dot spreading to everything it touch
Literally AIDS
>>
>>184321247
>What does this mean?
black death steam, the debuff can spread to other monsters if they are close enough to each other like fucking aids.

Incineration gets an additional damage if the target is affected by it too!
>>
>>184321156
>tfw Dragon got nerfed again in SV when wasn't even meta
Can't have a break on the suffering no matter the game
>>
>>184320463
>are considered
Autistic retards will consider everything bad just for the sake of being faggots, and nobody cares about beginners.
>>
Is a giltis helm with 118 m.attack good or are there better?
>>
File: DD9sM1dUQAEO5U_.jpg (115KB, 1062x1052px) Image search: [Google]
DD9sM1dUQAEO5U_.jpg
115KB, 1062x1052px
ded
>>
File: 64009527_p0_master1200.jpg (410KB, 591x720px) Image search: [Google]
64009527_p0_master1200.jpg
410KB, 591x720px
alive
>>
File: 59667234_p6_master1200.jpg (185KB, 800x1099px) Image search: [Google]
59667234_p6_master1200.jpg
185KB, 800x1099px
No, ded
>>
weet
>>
>>184321247
Anyone answer the second question?
>>
>>184324035
Just get Sword3Hop3Dragon1Lancer
>>
Didel Grand Cross or Pevordimas Crossbow?
>>
>>184325389
doesn't matter, whatever can use crossbow either is a SR or something whose damage output is irrelevant
Just take the best stat stick for you
>>
>>184325389
>qs
reroll
>>
>>184325389
Didel cross has no use if no QS3. pevordimas is better
>>
>>184324035
DragoonLancer is okay. Dragoon2 is bad.
>>
>>184325565
Thanks. I appraised the Pevordimas Crossbow and it turned out to have 2 slots, so I sold it instead. I'm gonna stick with the Didel Grand Cross since I have QS3.
>>
>shitters recommending new people to put any points at all in dex
>in builds that has literally 0 use for its gimmick
>10bil minmaxing autism investment for average 500 more damage
>for new players
head fucking shaking
>>
>>184328042
what's the sensible choice for new players who are broke af tier then?
>>
>>184328292
PURE
S
T
R
for a poor/new player you only use dex at all if your class benefit a lot from attack speed in their skills or is an auto attack based class (that isn't chaplain) and you wouldn't put past 100~150 points in that case unless for some reason you're getting korean tier ping
>>
I like dragoon. Any advice for building it?
>>
>>184329058
reroll
sw3hop3drag
full meme-sw1high3hop2drag2
>>
How active is Comfy? I mainly play on Varena due to my friends but some of them aren't playing anymore and the guild is basically quiet as hell now. I sometimes encounter Comfy members on 230/260/290dg but I've never talked to them.

I'm thinking of making a new account to play on Telsiai, I'm poor though.
>>
>>184329198
Is it that bad?
>>
>>184329335
>terrible damage
>your sole purpose is supporting other melees with Gae Bulge and Serpentine but they can't give any fucks because these debuffs are irrelevant
>Everyone would prefer a Lancer crush over you for every situation
>Lancer will also have Dragoon1 so not only it can Crush but also Gae Bulg
Yes, it's bad
>>
Hi my name is myobi and i'm looking for guild/friends or someone to listen me, i'm feeling alone please someone add me as friend ;_;
>>
>>184329530
whisper beethoven
>>
>>184329507
Maybe you can advise me on some melee class? Just not on mount one.
>>
>>184329530
whisper alsheyra
>>
>>184329257
Yeah Varena is pretty lonely

Are there a lot of Telsiai players here? You guys active?
>>
>>184329507
Lancer build is s3-cata3-dragoon-lancer?
>>
>>184330218
change cata to hop
>>
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333666e.253545.132e385a7585.1f213141516f85.15314485
Is something like this good?
>>
>>184330218
cataphract 3 is primarily used on PvP
go hoplite 3 for PvE

follow your heart
>>
>>184330583
My heart wants dragoon
>>
>>184330679
just create a viable character first
then make a dragoon alt
>>
>>184330583
>cataphract 3
I thought this was a dead class after the changes. What makes it better than hoplite in pvp and how is hop better in pve?
>>
>>184330679
then be dragon lol

be the dragon
>>
>>184330939
>>184330806
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111444ff.3f455f6a.1f283f516571
Can you help with dragoon skills? Also advise on previouse circles?
>>
>>184330859
Both are trash right now. Take hop2barb1 instead so you can boost your Double Slash also because it is one of the hardest hitting swordman's skills. You still get to keep your meme 50 extra crit rate in exchange for a slightly lower uptime.
>>
File: 1481255807989.jpg (3MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1481255807989.jpg
3MB, 2400x3000px
Being a Dragoon isn't easy
People will laugh at you
They will give you silly nicknames, calling you dumbgoon and other bullying
But we stay strong, because one day we will shine
>>
>>184331379
Go away rodent, no one cares about shitgoons
>>
>>184331246
>sword class for a spear spec

wut are you doing m8
>>
>>184329530
wanna erp?
>>
>>184331730
>stronger utility circle
>no weapon restriction
>makes that one slash skill even better than your whole not-lancer rotation
>on top of giving a boosted support with gay bulge
People taking hop3 are lazy fucks, not spear enthusiasts.
>>
>>184332023
which barb skills are you referring to?

also the only barb skill you can use while mounted is Helm Chop.
>>
>>184332364
Cleave you retard
>>
File: 20170730012404_1.jpg (635KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170730012404_1.jpg
635KB, 1920x1080px
>>184279653
>>184329257
>>184330017
come play with us in tels! we do guild raids everyday and some of us do et everyday too. we love having new people around and are happy to help out too. just pm neshoi

here's from our latest raid, most shitty drop ever /Tired
>>
Don't forget that they're adding synergy between Lancer and Cata.
>>
>>184317059
This is false for 2 reasons.

1)You should be going all DEX for attack speed unless you're a shitter, meaning you want to capitalize on that crit attack
2)The damage boost you get from Appraiser unless your gun is at very specific levels +13/+19 really, you will get more out of the crit attack
3)SR3 is hypermobile enough to make use of sneak hit.
4)Vendetta changes will allow it to make great use of Vendetta as well, but right now that's not a problem either.
Feint will cover any Accuracy issues which are usually not a problem anyway with full leather which you want.

Feel free to do the math on it and post it if you don't believe it, but I've already run the numbers myself, Appraiser is only worth it if you've got relatively low crit rate to start with, and that's not what you want on SR3.
>>
>>184332470
>unmounting for a so-so attack
>messing up your skill rotation and flow

really?
>>
>>184332768
Rogue1 will soon give a whooping 12% crit chance with the card change.
>>
File: 1490417142747.jpg (11KB, 199x171px) Image search: [Google]
1490417142747.jpg
11KB, 199x171px
>>184332676
>literally
>LITERALLY one academy
fucc you too hauberk
>>
>>184332859
>messing up your skill rotation and flow
See where the lazy fucks come from? Unmounting has never been an issue like weapon swapping, people are just too lazy to press 2 extra buttons to unmount then mount again in less than a second.
>>
>>184332979
>more likely 3 seconds total
>you can probably spam two more skills in that time period

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>184332676
Do you accept casual players? By casual I mean I try to log in everyday (around 8pm ~ 9pm or so GMT +8) but only play for about an hour or two. I'm swamped with work right now so it'll probably be a while until I get whale gears, I'll try not to be a dead weight.
>>
File: 17376704.png (127KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
17376704.png
127KB, 400x400px
As a corsair lancer I always put the flag for my subhuman archer friends to make them slightly less subhuman even though it dismounts me.
>>
I have around 900TP in unopened packs that I forgot about. What's the best way to spend it?
>>
Sorry went out to eat breakfast
>>184318981
Sadhu3PD2 is good AoE DPS via DoTs, but the DoTs do so muc hdamage that it's not very bad like other games. (Wugushi should still be avoided though despite what our resident Wugushitter will say)
Quick leveling event you go to the NPC in town when you get there (Event Board, right of the statue) to do it.
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1042

Doppel/Ele are the best direct DPS, there are certainly others but balancing isn't amazing in this game (like most games these days...) so it gets pretty out of hand when you have to deal with class synergies being unbalanced, a few will push ahead wildly that have large coefficients or multihits, etc

>>184318239
SR3 is quite fun if you want comfy dps, your dps wlil not come near Elememe/Doppel but this is a fundamental issue with Cryochrono and cooldowns. Burst characters don't exactly have SUPER long cds on their burst or they'd be total shit, and chrono basically lets burst characters get their burst out twice, once a minute, so they can pull ahead of sustained DPS like SR3.

That said if you are willing to fund it, it is good. Any character that you go all DEX [Only go all dex if they scale well with attack speed], will need more funding than normal to see gains, but will show you very good gains for that funding you input.

As a first character SR3 isn't bad either, leaf penguin covers you for the pet and even if you don't want it it makes a good 140dg run slave, or 170 dg, which can net you 800k/1.2m+ in 30minutes daily.
There's also other areas outside of the dungeons you can farm that will get you nice money in your pockets, I find it comfier than ThaumalinkerFF, but everyone is different.
>>
>>184333134
we accept anyone! we dont force anyone to join raid or do group content with us. were half casuals and half autists haha
>>
>>184332938
1)Your math is wrong, so I'm going to assume you're an idiot.
2)Number 3 already answers that.

If you're too fucking lazy to stay behind the boss, then don't pick rogue.

Secondly, the math is 1-(.9^3)=27.1%
Go look up dice probability or use wolfram alpha or some shit if you don't know how these things work.
>>
>>184333210
>corsair
>mount
retard
>>
>>184333215
Goddess Cubes for cute outfits, or Leticia cubes for practical stuff, up to you. Should be a big update soon though so doesn't hurt to wait a bit.
>>
>>184330562
Can anyone help with this please?
>>
>>184333518
Nigger literally 0.3*0.4
Chance of werewolf proc * chance of sneak hit crit.

>If you're too fucking lazy to stay behind X
Are you retarded? SR is all about killing low hp mobs fast, you don't waste time positioning behind those.
>>
>>184333210
>how to be a subhuman retard: the post
>>
>>184330562
no not really
>>
File: 1497525665944.gif (2MB, 189x392px) Image search: [Google]
1497525665944.gif
2MB, 189x392px
Alright fuck it.

I'm going CryoChrono like the informative post I got on class advice earlier.

Is there a definitive skill build for it? All I know is that I have to take full CON. What other stuff like equipment, attributes, progression should I do?
>>
>>184333978
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333888e.253545.13213f455a617585.1f2137425a6575.1131415185
now bend over, slut
>>
>>184333478
Sounds good. I'll just PM neshoi within this week when I get some time off.

>>184333978

get the extended icewall, quicken critical, haste evasion, and micro dimension duplicate attribute for that sweet double tree

get audra for+2 cryo skills for longer tree uptime, for armor eh just get the 315 plate HG set and you're good
>>
>>184333702
This is why you're a fucking idiot.

First off it's not additive it's multiplicative, read the tooltip.

Second off It's +.4 not .4, which works out very differently, but it's very simple to see what you get.

Let's say you have 3 cards (27% chance of proccing Rear Attack) and you have 30% base crit

((1-.27)*.3)+(.27*(.3+.4))=.408
So you would go from .3->.4 or gain 10% chance in this scenario.
However, again, you're a fucking idiot if you take it for only clearing trash mobs, appraiser is okay but won't benefit you at all at anything else you run like Saalus for example, the shop is useless unless it's your only shop character(AND you have a friend/alt with DM).

Not taking rogue just gimps your character, but you'll probably get a free reset with R9 anyway or hopefully with Swift Step change but doubtful there. Appraiser adds nothing that Rogue doesn't to your clear of normal shit mobs, and blindside is up nowhere near as much as sneak hit even if you do want to consider that Sneak Hit is only adding 10%~ crit in this scenario with minimal crit gear.

I have 650 crit rate myself and that's not hard to reach, if I took rogue that's 48%->58.8% OR factoring in enemy CDef of Kugheri Lyoni 41.4->51.8

That's the math of doing that only from the front, whereas from the back it's just strictly 41.4->81.4% which is fucking nice.

I take my SR3 to guild events, do DG140, farm, all kinds of stuff on it, I don't have Rogue in my build, but I wish I did, I have it on another character and if it was as mobile as my SR3 it would be insane.
>>
>>184334658
Archers and Clerics confirmed most autistic?
>>
File: Dsapoint.png (23KB, 435x285px) Image search: [Google]
Dsapoint.png
23KB, 435x285px
>>184334714
I expected more out of you, if you wanted to correct someone.
>>
>>184334312
>>184334526
What do I take for my Wiz and Cryo skills? Shouldn't I level E Bolt, Earthquake, Ice Bolt and Spike for damage?

Why is Ice Blast so high? It seems so situational?

Can this build kill anything by freezing and CC players and monsters?
>>
>>184334714
>playing this game
>not autistic
>>
>>184334987
I'm not the guy arguing with you
>>
>>184334658
>First off it's not additive it's multiplicative
>Second off It's +.4 not .4
>it's not additive but it's +0.4
THAT WHAT ADDITIVE MEANS MORON
>Let's say you have 3 cards (27% chance of proccing Rear Attack)
It's 30%, cards are not rolled independently.
>hurr durr durr your natural crit rate
Of fucking course the higher your natural crit rate is the less rougue is going to matter because you naturally crit even when WW+SN were going to proc.
This doesn't change the fact that rogue1 will add +12% crit chance at best.
>>
highlander or barb for doppel?
>>
>>184335283
highlander, barb is a support class now
>>
>>184335020
ice blast is your best damaging skill during ice tree while leveling
pike and bolt are mostly for freezing
bolt and quake are trash, they mess up mob hoards more than help, reflect shield isn't as bad as them build you're not going to use it either unless someone in your party got high level daino
>>
>>184335347
should it be sw3h2doppel?
>>
>>184335274
>7
The WW cards aren't additive you fucking moron.

It's '10% chance to Rear Attack' not '+10% chance to Rear Attack', they multiply times each other to be .27 not .3 total chance to Rear Attack for 3 cards.

For 8 cards this was more distinct since it was 43% chance instead of 80% chance.

12% crit chance is still better than you are going to get from appraiser's blindside debuff, and Overestimate, go run the numbers.
>>
>>184335497
High3Barb1Doppel
>>
>>184335639
Isnt gung ho great on doppel?
>>
>>184335589
>12% crit chance is still better than you are going to get from appraiser's blindside debuff, and Overestimate, go run the numbers.
True but again you're going to fill your card slots with Werewolves instead of other cards, which is the main problem Rogue always had.
Particularly Werewolf now will occupy Gazing Golem slots, but it's far better than occupying the damage card slot.
>>
>>184335020
Energy bolt and Earthquake are good for low levels but they become irrelevant pretty fast and considering you could level really fast right now it's not worth taking at all considering that your only job is to support and CC. If you aren't leveling Subzero shield then you could put max points on blast and put the rest on icewall or pike. Earthquake actually does the opposite of CC and blows away the mobs to every corner of the map. I remember back then I get instanced with a wiz that used earthquake after I link the mobs presumably just to piss me off.

On lower level instance dungeons you could do frost pillar and kill the mobs by just blasting them.
>>
>>184335740
No, high3barb1 far outshines it for doppel
>>
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111162266.3f4f5a85.475a6a718591aab1.3a45557585

How's my build?
>>
>>184336202
>https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#111162266.3f4f5a85.475a6a718591aab1.3a45557585
future proof
>>
File: 1476736559465.png (272KB, 699x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1476736559465.png
272KB, 699x1050px
>tfw forgot to roast one of the gems
>>
>>184335909
You don't have to if you just stay behind them, the WW cards were never meant to be "Dip into rogue for free max crit", they were meant to be "Well I still get something while repositioning", SR3 has so much movement that there is no excuse to almost always be behind.

Yes, this was always a Rogue problem but even with WWx8 it was still not fully utilizing it and you want to find that back, it was just enough for most people to not care.
Even if you're behind them only 50% of the time that's still (.12+.6)/2=+36% crit chance, and it's not hard to be in the right place more than 50% of the time, that's for sure.

All of what you said makes a lot more sense if you're playing a kneeling build though, and this is what cucked my kneeling build, which is why I know all of these things that I'm talking about.
>>
>>184335496
>>184336062
Okay that makes sense

Where does Gust fit in? Seems like a weak skill.
>>
>>184336585
push ranged mobs into your tree when Energy Bolt is on cooldown, or just mobs that are outside the group in general
>>
>>184336585
it is fun and your best boss damaging skill if you use ice tree on them, good damage for leveling also, must be under ice tree to be effective
>>
>>184336489
Yeah I had a QS3Rogue2Musk2 build
>>
>>184336701
>>184336754
1 pt in Gust is good enough? So they get frozen by the tree you Ice Blast them then Gust them?

I though you didn't need energy bolt?
>>
>>184336846
Damn, you also fell for the QS3 meme that is shit even with good ping huh?

My SR3 has QS3, feels fucking bad. Used my reset on my sadhu3pd2 though, not like QS3 brings nothing to the table, just not enough.
>>
>>184336956
yes and you don't exactly need to wait for them to get frozen by the tree, its pulling ability gives them a debuff that already considers them as frozen when under the tree
you don't, but since imc removed its cast you can get 1 point into it for repositioning, you will rarely ever need it but hey why not?
>>
File: 1488062496349.jpg (344KB, 840x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1488062496349.jpg
344KB, 840x1065px
Will Bokor be better or worse with the changes to Zombify and Damballa? While Damballa will get a nice buff, the capping to the number of zombies summoned with Zombify worries me.
>>
File: 1343232355409.jpg (107KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1343232355409.jpg
107KB, 500x500px
Skull Smasher prices are tanking.
And that kike wanted to sell me his for almost 6mil.... ..... ....
>>
>>184338503
>>184338503
on my dead server is still floating around 25m
>>
>>184338503
Fucking lmao
>>
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/n25taa77c2/

>Tosbase

I do not understand the skill distribution for this one, but I've been looking at it since I want to build a sapper 3 falconer 3 for general PVE dicking
Also, should it be full STR?
>>
>>184339728
IF you're not autoattacking primarily(SR3) or have your main few skills say [attack speed], go full STR.

>Tosbase
>>
Does the new player event only work for one server? I'm transferring to another server and I don't know if I could still obtain a Boost Pack.
>>
>>184340856
You can do it on all the servers on the same account.
>>
>>184340856
You can do it on all servers, but the Leaf Penguin is only one, period.
>>
>>184341121
>>184341142
Oh, that's pretty nice then. That saved me from creating another account, thanks.
>>
If you but TP from the item store

Is the TP team wide or bound to a character?
>>
>>184342015
If you *buy
>>
>>184342015
>if you but

if you butt?
>>
File: 1501260555587.jpg (36KB, 228x304px) Image search: [Google]
1501260555587.jpg
36KB, 228x304px
>>184342015
>if you butt
>>
Would someone be interested in a video guide on how to farm 140 with SR or 290 with thaumFF efficiently? I know most people here are already experienced but maybe it could help new players.
>>
>>184342015
the TP is team wide. If you exchange items for medals in the exchange shop, the medals themselves are an item making them belong to the character. You can move the medals via team storage
>>
>>184342578
>how to farm 140 with SR

You hold down C for 8 minutes and contemplate where exactly you went wrong in life. What's to really describe here?
>>
>>184342578
no but you could make an ERP guide
>>
>>184342578
How is that even something that needs a guide? You just kill shit in the dungeon.
>>
>>184334312
>not putting 1 point in energy bolt to reset AI and 1 point in earthquake for cheap emergency CC
>>
>>184342706
>>184342761
post your routing and I'll tell you why it's shit
>>
>>184342578
No?
I mean at most you just link to the layout since some people actually loop back instead of killing Harpeia and then killing the last part AFTER she's dead, but that's it.
>>
>>184342923
>routing
what in the fuck, it takes less than 10 minutes no matter what route you use
>>
>>184343002
My favorite route is the one where I don't even bother doing 140 and instead just ID shit in town all day and make more money. Not actually having to play SR is the best.
>>
>>184343107
You can play SR and Appraiser at the same time though. I just do the 140 on my SR then go back to town and appraise shit.
>>
>>184343278
But why would you even want to? The 25 minutes you spend holding down C to get your daily 750k is soul-crushingly tedious.
>>
>>184343453
It's not like I have anything else to do. I just throw on a youtube video, hop in the 140 dungeon, and go. Then I open my practoboxes and log off. I'm starting to get to the point where having more silver feels pointless though, I've put ~50m silver in my main's attributes and it has a 315 orange weapon stage 5 and +11, but it still sucks because it's a meme class.
>>
>>184343879
is it dragoon?
>>
>>184343453
>Not slowstroking it some delicious porn while onehand playing SR3

C'mon senpai.

The best is when you edge at the same time as killing a boss
>>
>>184344393
Even worse; Wugushi
>>
>>184344393
Can't be rodent, his dragoon weapon isn't trscended
>>
File: screenshot_20170730_00001.jpg (32KB, 210x257px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170730_00001.jpg
32KB, 210x257px
>the city of lotus
>>
>>184345131
is that a necro?
>>
>>184345602
A full SPR linker.
I think nobdoy explained him that you needed to be necro to afk farm.
>>
>link resistant enemies
>links are easily broken by a slight sneeze
>low hit cap before link drops

Did someone at imc hate linkers?
>>
>>184346269
Yet swordies are still as strong as icbt2.

Makes you think
>>
>>184346269
Links work fine.
People who keep repeating linkmemes should actually play a linker post renewal.
>>
>>184346269
Linker was broken as fuck and made any content that requires you to kill multiple mobs trivial. At that point things like dungeons and even ET were becoming much easier to complete than they had expected, and linker was a must-have for any serious party. They couldn't just let that happen.

So they created Falconer C3.
>>
>>184346562
Not him but I have 2 linkers, it sucks ass quite a bit.

Multihit doesn't work good with it so you really have to capitalize on strong hits, there are tons of skills that will eat through your links without killing the things, and quite a few of them are meta skills too, so you run into them often.

Linkresist is probably the worst of the memes though because cryochrono is so fucking strong and it now gathers better than linker3, makes you think, by far.
>>
>>184347691
It's still very good for soloing / farming.
And even in pub dungeons you clearly see the difference when you link/hk a pack of mobs and when you don't.
>>
Shark Cutter on Hackapell is legitimately the most broken shit ever.
>>
>>184347691
I'd much rather see linker have Spiritual Chain improved to share more buffs and Lifeline have an additional bonus of some kind.
>>
>>184348396
Why? Make a webm I want to see.
>>
>>184348396
used shark cutter on my DWA corsair. Seemed really underwhelming.
>>
>>184346641
Yet...
Cryochrono
Pelt3
Fal3

It's not like there aren't other ways to achieve similar, and in 2 cases, literally the same thing. There are a few meta classes that are way overtuned and need to come down, it just sucks that it's clear they are aiming at linker first and not caring as much about these others.
>>
>>184348785
>pelt
>cryo
You really don't understand what's broken about linker/falconer, right?
protip: it's not gathering the mobs
>>
>>184347872
Certainly you see the difference, but I often, very often have to tell some idiots to let me lead because they'll fuck up the links and we'll get like 0 damage off of it.

More of a problem with pubs than the class though, but things like hit limit is just more (god I hate this term cause morello coined it but it's appropriate here) 'burden of knowledge'
>>
>>184348620
>>184348723
It's more for the 5% extra bleed skill chance on everything for 30 seconds. Also if you get the buff and hit an enemy with Skarphuggning or Storm Bolt it hits them 5 times instead of the 2 or 3 hits.

Storm Bolt is brutal because it makes them explode into gore.
>>
>>184348723
Corsair doesn't have any baseline bleeds though. Hackapelle Rogue has at least 2 bleeds it can use on its own, and its skills have a lot of hits. I still don't see how that would be any good though.
>>
>>184348915
you sound like a faggot lol
>>
>>184348880
It's AAR reduction, which is nice and always was, the small wnidow on HK is a pain, I mentioned falconer not as a gather there but for him doing the same, 'promoting easy AoE clean up', which is what all of these have in common, they support in the sense that they make AoE easier, whether directly gathering the mobs, or allowing you to attack more, or other methods.
>>
>>184349034
>290dg is super easy to run through with minimal links and most people have this shit figured out

>Some gung ho ass SR3 decides to run through first because muh-retreat shot, goes too far and fucks the pull so some walk back, everyone gathers in one spot to attack what's linked, he drags 2 mobs off to the side
>Have to now kill mobs with our non-AoE damage taking longer when there was no reason they shouldn't have been in AoE range

Yea guess I'm a faggot if that's what makes me one
>>
>>184348396
Does it work with skills too?
>>
>>184349190
haha faggot
>>
>>184349190
yep thats a faggot
>>
>>184337558
>better
The increased range on both skills will fix its hitbox issues. Damballa will have its limit removed so you'll be able to explode more than before on average.
>worse
Card system rework is a big nerf (-50% matk). Bokor is more affected by this in particular due to the way the main damage skills work (burst that fits within one chap proc vs damage over time in other casters).
>>
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#314449997.254555.1f4f556575.1a21314a5a738a.156575

Is this the way to go with Hackapell if I don't want Falc1 in my build?
>>
>>184349280
Yeah I checked during renewal. It gets the +5% bleed chance and +5 hits on a lot of melee and missile skills. Elemental skills do not get the bonus.
>>
>>184349886
- Sneak Hit needs to be level 15.
- Vendetta is not worth it, even with the changes, it has no attack bonus and requires charge up time before landing.
- Lachrymator is so strong against bosses, I don't know why more people aren't doing it.
- I'd save 4 points on Cavalry Charge since you're using it to turn enemies around and it'll lower SP cost that way.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#314449997.254555.1f254f6575.1f21315a788a.156175
>>
>>184350202
>Sneak Hit needs to be level 15
No. 50% critical chance is more than enough, especially if you take Archer2.
>Vendetta isn't worth it, even with the changes, it has no attack bonus and requires charge up time.
Do you not even know what the changes are? It removes the charge time and makes it an instant skill. And what do you mean it has no attack bonus you fucking theorycrafting retard, it's just bugged on tos.neet.tv. It has 855% scaling that is doubled on bleeding targets (which is easy since Hacka's bleed has a pretty high chance), has 2 overheat and a fast animation, and the extra STR is just a bonus to an already great skill.
>Lachrymator is so strong against bosses I don't know why more people aren't doing it.
Because investing points in it is a waste when it's literally 1 second per point.
>Save 4 points on Cavalry Charge
literally only decent point

Evasion is a shit skill and you're a fucking moron for putting points in it.
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311419997.1f4a5f75.153545.1a25344f718a.15516175
>>
>>184350863
It literally says Attack: 0 in the game.
>>
>>184351178
Yeah, and if you ever fucking played the game you'd see that it doesn't do 0 damage.

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#3999.4f
>>
>>184350202
>>184350863
I already have a character with Archer3, so I'll stick with Ranger3. Thanks for the tips, anons.

It is time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54YSkW4sJU4

>>184351178
The tooltip is wrong in iTOS! See https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/30704
>SkillFactor: value = 483 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 26.6
>>
File: whitepopolion.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
whitepopolion.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>184351328
>>184351364
>Just wasted a skill reset potion to take 15 points out of Vendetta and put them into Evasion/Lachrymator

Just end my life friendos.
>>
File: 1485662009891-0.gif (981KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485662009891-0.gif
981KB, 500x281px
>>184351948
Don't worry! Kim will give us more reset potions soon!
>>
Which one is better to get for a SR3 before Aspana?
Blue Pervordimas Pistol +16 or Manamana +16?
>>
File: 1440625844884.png (285KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1440625844884.png
285KB, 444x440px
>tfw hunter2hackapell
>>
>>184350863
Evasion isn't shit, there's just better skills.

Dodge caps at 80% and full DEX will reach near it anyway, but Evasion is final Evasion Chance not a Rate modifier, so it's pretty good other than the duration concerns. I'd never put more than a few points into it and only if for some reason my build calls for Rogue2/3 but doesn't use a good chunk of the other skills.
>>
>>184353004
>Evasion is a final evasion chance not a rate modifier
This is why if you're full STR it's better to go this over Vendetta.
>>
>>184351364
Honestly taking at least Archer2 is basically standard for any build that will have crit.

Sure you'll have 60% from that when you're behind people, and base crit chance is around 10%, but Swift Step attribute will give you another 10-20% which will (almost if not) cap you out when considering gear.

Steady Aim 15 is nice, but it's a buff you have to cast damn often.
>>
>>184352781
Memememe +16
>>
>>184353004
>Dodge caps at 80% and full DEX will reach near it anyway
ROR
>>
>>184353004
>Dodge caps at 80% and full DEX will reach near it anyway
nigga this isn't 2016
>>
File: 1501065533622.jpg (65KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1501065533622.jpg
65KB, 1200x675px
dead thread?
>>
File: 1501255076770.jpg (104KB, 422x537px) Image search: [Google]
1501255076770.jpg
104KB, 422x537px
>>184356012
Comfy thread
>>
>>184353940
>>184354096
Oh was it changed, what's it cap at now?

I find very little information on this, some korean claiming 100% dodge rate with Evasion10+tons of Evasion (not hard to get as much as he had), but that's older than the posts claiming 80% dodge cap which I see some of even post-renewal, nothing saying it changed unless it was in the patch notes of that time which I haven't read through fully.
>>
File: 1498984095787.png (355KB, 502x709px) Image search: [Google]
1498984095787.png
355KB, 502x709px
>>184356012
Cute thread!
>>
>>184357423
Just read through the Combat System Changes Dossier 1-5, and only 2 really talks about Evasion, even then it doesn't mention removing or changing a cap.

With gear that largely focuses on evasion you'll hit around 60%~ Evasion not including hat assuming you aren't sacrificing on CRate and such things for Evasion, so you're really not gonna hit that 80% without Monstrance (which since the change is coming.. will be very possible actually).

With the Evasion skill though, that's a whole different animal obviously.

After reading the dossier, I went through and read every single patch note or devblog with the word evasion in it. Nowhere does it state such a change, so really is it not 80% anymore?
>>
>>184357423
You need ~1035 for 80% evasion against a level 330 mob.

evasion chance = (max(0, evasion – accuracy)) ^ 0.65
>>
File: 1454868375163.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1454868375163.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>184356458
>>184358882
>comfy and cute guilds are dead like this thread
>>
>>184359274
they're the most alive tosg guilds though
>>
>>184359537
>dead guilds are most alive guilds
just delete this general already
>>
>>184359786
Rank 9 will fix everything!
>>
>>184359220
Yes, I know the formula well.

The cap is still 80% though?
Full DEX gets you 322Evasion if the ktos thread is correct.
Lvl 330 gives you 82
150 from Swift Step
Getting 130-150 from Gear without sacrificing Crit Rate/Attack/ and using 2 7* green gems in boots

This still won't get you near the 1k+ needed.
685~ is what you'll get
760~ with monstrance
>>
>>184359786
it'll become more alive if we actually get the wb patch notes tommorow. probably won't last very long though
>>
does steady aim also got buffed in the upcoming long lasting buffs patch?
>>
>>184361802
>>
Justify capture cooldown being 3 fucking minutes

60 seconds would be enough
>>
New guy here. Cute or Futureproof for klai guild?
>>
>>184361802
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/30104
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/30104
>>
>>184361802
The long lasting buff was for buffs with unnecessarily short durations like blessing.
>>
>>184361952
They were trying to avoid the theoretical "Rogues rotate their captures to keep damage spells going indefinitely" scenario I think but since most magic circles had their duration gutted yeah they should lower the CD. When the game launched capture was bugged and had no target limit, so two Rogues could pass an ever growing pile of magic circles back and forth to nuke world bosses.
>>
>>184362450

yeah but as you said, it was a bug. also, capture cooldown only goes on AFTER you use the captured spell so even if you save something for over a minute, you couldn't double capture it. 60 minutes is fair

also, regarding gutted magic circles, they should do it to broom trap too, they literally forget it and that's why sapper is the only good archer class
>>
>>184362697
Sapper is the only good archer class in what sense? People like Falconer for ET and SR for farming and Fletcher is still good for flying WB and most classes are playable. You guys need to stop with the "anything that isn't the best is unviable" crap and just play something fun or that you like thematically instead of autistically gearing up some shit you don't even like.
>>
So how does shinobi bushin shit work?
I see the number of shadows goes up and the damage increase does as well. Does each shadow just add another 10% damage or do the shadows also get stronger as the skill is leveled up?
Ex: Is level 3
10%shadow + 10% shadow + 10% shadow
or
30%shadow + 30% shadow + 30% shadow?
>>
File: 1226934938435.jpg (79KB, 350x218px) Image search: [Google]
1226934938435.jpg
79KB, 350x218px
>Fletcher is still good
>>
>>184366040
You take more damage afaik.
>>
>>184366040
Each level summons 1 clone.
Each clone does 100% of your damage (minus some buffs they don't get).
Each level also increases the damage you take by 10% while bunshin is active.

So at level 6 (Divine Might) you summon 6 clones, i.e.: the relevant skills now deal 7 times their original damage give or take a few, and you take 60% more damage yourself.
>>
@184366161
stupid doppelnigger, fletchers can trans their bows too
>>
>>184366590
how the fuck is Elememe still considered best DPS when shinobi can output that much damage? is it because of "muh AoE"?
>>
>he doesn't know the 200k crossfire spam
>>
>>184368448

elememe is constant aoe dps, passeable and farily large aoe, also, it's a braindead class, any retarded can play

dps pound by pound, without pass, sadhu pd outdps elememe. so in the end it's all about the chronoslut
>>
>>184368448
Elememe does not rely on circling/aiming to do damage, nor is it considered best DPS unless your source is something autistic like tosbase, reddit, the forums or a dumb non-klaipeda server.
>>
>>184368448
Elem was never single target (boss) DPS, but great AoE
>>
>>184368448
nobi isn't that reliable for AoE DPS, it relies mostly on circling too, and doppel kinda has more consistent output on DPS checks, although I'm not sure because I don't have much experience with murmnobis. But in terms of boss killing, murmnobis are on their own entire level and nothing even comes close, a high geared murmnobi instantly kills every ET boss, like literally instantly as soon as they spawn, and with their rotation they chunk world bosses for 20~40m.
>>
Who the fuck is that Palemoon who keeps advertising his/her/xer guild on klai shout?
>>
>>184368716
>also, it's a braindead class, any retarded can play
all are, in TOS
>>
>>184368728

Hail is pretty much OBSOLUTE without aiming tho. It's decent on bosses, sure, but again, they lack bossing dps in comparison to the rest
>>
>>184368962
I would just like to take some time to clarify this, as there are way too many people who don't understand the new mechanics, or even the Dragoon, and continue to suggest that it is underwhelming. Dragoon is a COMBO class. Think of it like playing a good Rogue in World of Warcraft (Vanilla and on) where you had to refine your rotation in order to get the class's maximum potential. Dragoon is the same way, especially this build. It will not perform well in the hands of an unskilled player, but if you dedicate yourself to improving, to refining your rotation, your reflexes, your timing, your damage will dwarf that of other characters and you may even impress your party with your skill. A Dragoon is an excellent class for a player who wants to be better at play in general. Also while we're on the subject, stop comparing your damage to "pre-patch damage." The entire system has changed. You are doing the same ratio of damage in the new context as you did in the old context. Enemies no longer have OVER 9000 HP pools, but instead have higher defense, and player damage numbers have been rebalanced to reflect this. Don't believe me? It takes exactly as long to kill Cerberus (my testing punching bag) in the 200 dungeon now as it did before, even though the numbers I'm throwing are different.
>>
>>184368716
>sadhu pd outdps elememe
nice meme
>>
>>184369082
Thanks RMJ
>>
>>184368942
Isn't he the tranny?
Or was it the honeytrappers guild?
dunno man lurk moar
>>
File: sadhu.jpg (82KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
sadhu.jpg
82KB, 453x439px
>>184369176
>>
Why is the Dragoon master so cute? Think of how many poor bastards she's fooled into actually making a Dragoon.
>>
>2017
>retards still don't realize good gear outdps shit gear and class doesn't matter
>b-but what if they both have stage 10 +16
>at that stage literally nothing matters
>>
>>184370364

that's wrong, son. there's a reason +6 stage 3 gale slasher doppel can carry solmiki 35f while welfare elememe can't
>>
>>184371247
I take things that never happened for 500 jimmy
>>
>>184371247
>+6
>stage 3

>good gear outdps shit gear
I see nothing wrong
>>
>>184371247
I dunno man, if that doppelnigger can afford the attributes necessary to make doppelnig strong than he's gonna be packing a better wep than a +6 stage 3 gale
>>
>>184371247
>doppel outdps elememe in aoe
Single target is possible, but on waves of 20 enemies not a fucking chance.
>inb4 falconer + miko
Yeah that's not just doppel lad
>>
>>184371610
>not killing most of stuff with 2 ticks of cyclone
>>
>>184371610

cyclone still great and also, yeah, miko and falconer. falconer alone desu. class synergy and potential is the thing, almost nothing benefits elememe dps
>>
>>184371814
Yeah that ain't happen with a +6 gale slasher at stage 3

>>184371968
Aiming + Hail is retarded, it's 3 tics/s at 700+% scaling that lasts 15 seconds.
>>
>>184371610
>not just doppel
are you implying elememes solo ET...?
whatever support party comp you use for elememe, one with doppel will outdps that party every time
>>
>>184372310
Yeah and remove a falconeer and doppel can't carry for shit
>>
>>184371968
>Hail+Aiming
>Lethargy+Broom Trap
>Electroqt+Rain+Frost Pillar
>PoA/Mastema+Hexing (if one of the clerics in the party has at least Bokor1)

Uhmmmm...
>>
>>184372421
>remove a falconer
why would anyone who isn't a retard do that?
>>
>>184372421
it's true, doppel is pretty good with falconer but you can't do anything without one. That's why for my solmiki party I like to bring two falconers.
>>
Reminder: Even a lv 1 Cyclone with 50% attribute still deals 1265% atk per second with Deeds lv 16
:^)
>>
>>184373123
That's half of what hail deals with aiming.
>>
>>184373330
That's half of what kunai does with circling.
It crashes the game.
>>
>>184373330

You really wanna bring Falconer here? Because this will allow Expand to be used with maximum efficiency and well, cleave + ZORNHAU > your whole Mastema with a 3 times shorter cooldown
>>
>>184353834
Even if i put both in stage 5?
>>
>>184373904
hail + aiming > all of doppel
>>
>>184373910
Pretty sure the perv will win out if you do that. But I couldn't imagine why you would ever waste that many shards on two very subpar weapons
>>
>>184374074

not even on large mobs. even with aiming, at least 30% of the hail hits will miss
>>
>>184374203
i'm talking about single target on boss
who gives a fuck about trashmobs
they get all killed by elememe anyways
>>
>>184374272

>bosses
dude, I was giving you a chance with trash mobs, at bossing you would get completely destroyed, lol

Highlander set alone could out dps a elememe on single
>>
>>184374532
No I'm telling you that hail + circling will outdps the entire doppel
You're the one who shouldnt bring in falconer
>>
>>184374675

not sure if it was fixed but one could bring a fucking dirty pole to the mix so circling expand would work on that single boss scenario, kek

but even with hail and aiming, doppel still outdps ele3warlock 2

unless you do some weird cryokino rc elememe build
>>
wugushi outdps both elememe and doppel, fags
>>
>>184373904
>cleave + ZORNHAU > your whole Mastema with a 3 times shorter cooldown
kek, Mastema doesn't get cucked by cap damage retard
>>
>>184373904
doppel here this is not true
>>
>>184375379
we are discussing welfare 35f carries tho
>>
>implying chapPD won't outdamage both
>>
>>184375552
Oh boy. Here we go.
>>
>>184375552
>and chapINQ outdamages that one
>>
>>184374156
Ops, I meant stage 2.
>But I couldn't imagine why you would ever waste that many shards on two very subpar weapons
I found someone selling a perv for a really good price. Also i was going to do that to farm. A anon did the same thing and said its really good until he gets a Aspana.
>>
>>184375901
>implying Fletcher doesn't outdamage all of that shit
>>
>>184375901
ChapInq's wheel is what comes closest to doppelniggers dps.
>>
>>184376307
true, but will Monk or Pala outdamage fletcher? 2hand mace ofc
>>
Klai down?
>>
File: 1498513406583.png (32KB, 150x190px) Image search: [Google]
1498513406583.png
32KB, 150x190px
>ET team asks you to switch from your chrono to your paladin
>>
>>184376809
no
>>
>>184376935
FUG I can't even load the treeofsavior.com domain
>>
How do people leave dungeons so quickly?
>>
File: 31700820.jpg (459KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
31700820.jpg
459KB, 800x800px
An undisclosed action has been taken
>>
>>184378936
Go to lodge and come back.
>>
>>184378936
Leave some quests unfinished in convenient locations, then use quest warp
>>
>>184379032
???
>>
>>184378936
warp to a quest
use a town scroll
relog
that slut goddess statue diev can make
squire tent warp
>>
canoneer buffs when?
>>
>>184380436

>Vakarine
>slut

kys nigger
>>
i've got like 12 archers and played a variation of each, and so far the best i've found is either sapper rogue cannon or sapper/fletcher (not counting reiter)
>>
>>184380757
>Bakarine
>not a slut
Who do you think you're kidding?
>>
>>184380757
I'm not a nigger, as evidenced by the fact she's not riding my cock right now like the nigger/demon-loving slut she is
>>
File: screenshot_20170731_00001.jpg (80KB, 435x427px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170731_00001.jpg
80KB, 435x427px
>the city of lotus
>>
>tfw r9 introduces a super powercreep and whales are going to get cucked by damage cap and cooldown even more
keep funding your doppelnigger, it is totally futureproof!
t. infinite dps fletcher3
>>
File: 59251541_p25.png (82KB, 956x827px) Image search: [Google]
59251541_p25.png
82KB, 956x827px
But vakarine only loves barbed felid cock
>>
>>184382142

>damage cap'd skyliners, moulinets and cyclone hits again

doppels will be even more broken
>>
>>184382152
There must be some lewds with Vakarine being knotted.
>>
File: 1501075663436.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501075663436.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>184382831
DELET dont fucking reply to me
>>
>Auto matching in progress
>4/5
>30:47
>>
>>184383621
quit and requeue autismo it's clearly broken
>>
File: 134279757895.png (62KB, 403x396px) Image search: [Google]
134279757895.png
62KB, 403x396px
>>184383621
>not playing in Silute to find parties almost instantly
>>
>>184383680
just got in, clearly not broken.
>>
>>184383680
it's not queue's fault that this game is dead you retard
>>
>>184275423
Buy one of those 3TP emergency repair kits from Leticia the TP vendor using your Free TPs everyday.
>>
File: 61896994_p0.png (317KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
61896994_p0.png
317KB, 600x600px
>>
>c3 priest3 pd2
Am I missing something or is this guy just messing around with different builds?
>>
>>184385802
that's meta basic attack build anon
if you want messing around look at this
>>184319741
>>
>>184385802
>you want heal?
>I give you heal
>>
>>184386332
I thought they dropped a level of cleric for chap so they can then pretend like they don't hate themselves for having to rebuff every 30 seconds whenever they play.
>>
>>184386673
missed that, yeah drop 1 cleric for chap and it's meta
to be fair the rebuff issue will be patched eventually
>>
haha holy shit I don't know what I'm doing please help me

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117722ih.1a213a435561.2a3a65.11233a45516595.14213555.1255617285
>>
>>184388153
is this a pvp build? some of these skill choices scream pvp
>>
File: food.webm (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
food.webm
1MB, 1440x900px
reminder: squire's bbq is a good source of aoe atk calcium
>>
>>184388584
No, not planning to PvP with this, just a healer for stuff like ET maybe.
>>
>>184388838
You should get Diev 3 imo, Priest 3 is super popular so you'd just end up not using your Priest skills.
>>
>>184388153

Cleric 2 + Priest 2 is the epitome of healing, preventing death and resurrecting dead people so nothing wrong.

>miko
Miko dropped hard but it's still a effective party dps booster for melee (doppels mostly but there's also broom trap, murms and fencers) with kaguya. hanaya still a decent aoe skill and coupled with your...

>diev 2
Laima is one of the best skills in the game (aoe slow + cooldown reduction) and world tree disables monsters from functioning. Laima + Divine might + world tree + clap (lv 6) gives you 100% uptime world tree and this broken. Consider Owls, they were gutted in terms of dps but they still proc blessing hits and etc

>taioist
it's a okay support and extremely desired for et/solmiki "afk floors". it's also probably going to get the most supportive/buffs new skills at r9, since inquisitor is clearly going to proceed into the own dps area.

cleric is broken, everything works
>>
>>184361952
Originally it's purpose was to stop the same thing that you now get with Pass. Basically keeping shit up indefinitely.

It's better this way, if it was originally low enough to shit out broom traps they'd probably gut it as hard as DievMiko
>>
>>184388610
reminder: are you experiencing aoe attack deficiency? falconer is the best supplement in the market
>>
>>184389191
>Laima + Divine might + world tree + clap (lv 6) gives you 100% uptime world tree and this broken.
Not with diev2.
>>
>>184389715
Nobody really wants to waste a slot on a bowtard.

But yeah, falc c3, gg IMC, gg.
>>
>>184383680
It's not broken in those cases, it's idiots who don't press 2-4.
>>
File: 1488831157124.jpg (64KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488831157124.jpg
64KB, 428x600px
Am I the only one hyped for tomorrow's patch notes? Will they give us some hope or will the game die for good this time?

If I can dream: starting next friday, they'll release new R9 classes previews, 2 classes per week (august 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th), then R9 test will begin in the following week after that on ktest (august 30th).
>>
Poorfag Doppel or poorfag lancer?
>>
>>184390250
Poorfag lancer at least has good debuffs
>>
File: 1496198079621.gif (173KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496198079621.gif
173KB, 640x360px
>>184390246
>>
>>184389784

Laima = 74 seconds CD
Lv 6 tree lasts for 40 seconds.
Clap Lv 6 adds +30 seconds so it's almost there.

Can we re-Clap the same World Tree? It so, it's easy to keep infinite tree
>>
>>184390246
They're preview a new set of hats and gacha for the west.
>>
File: plsnobully.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
plsnobully.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>184390375
>>
>>184390393
It's 30s because the attribute is shit.
>>
>>184388153
Diev1/3 is good, but diev2 ok but not really that great. Consider dropping one rank for cleric3 (more heals and guardian saint so you can cast channel kagura).
>>
File: icon_arch_blindside.png (35KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
icon_arch_blindside.png
35KB, 128x128px
Can the blindside debuff have 100% uptime?
As in, does the overheat cool downs faster than the debuff duration (20s) ?
>>
File: gfds.jpg (71KB, 440x620px) Image search: [Google]
gfds.jpg
71KB, 440x620px
>>184389101
Diev 3 really worth it? Call me a weeb but I'd like Miko into the mix.

>>184389191
Okay so I shifted things a bit, would this be okay? I guess my main purpose would be healing and just keeping the uptimes of the statues so I go full SPR then?

>>184390752
What should I drop for cleric 3? I would lose world tree if diev and I lose mass heal and resu/revive for priest.
>>
>>184391190
People stopped playing Diev because it isn't bullshit overpowered anymore damage wise but Ausrine is still a pretty good skill and definitely better than Mass Heal 5.
>>
>>184391190
I've got a diev3 right now
Owls feel like shit.
Other than that the're okay, might as well go 3 cause Ausrine is great, but 3 is a bit much for a shit choice for most builds.

Why are you maxing Laima though? Get at least 1 Vakarine
>>
>>184391190
I meant dropping diev2 for cleric3, world tree uptime is crap without diev3. Diev1 is already good enough for the cooldown reduction.
>>
>>184388153
Hey that's my build.
Literally the best ET support slut build you can make.
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117722ih.1a213a435561.112a38415565.13213a45516595.1121334555.1355617185
Changed points a bit, especially Miko.
You want Clap so you have 100% uptime world tree and owls and you don't need to recast laima and zemyna every time.
Remember to use DM + Sweeping before using Dark Sight to get 5 minutes of it!
>>
>>184390246
I've been expecting them to bring over some of those kToS changes tomorrow. New field bosses should be coming. They got fishing on June 29, which is still pretty recent, but far enough back for them to bundle it in if they want to minimize the number of big iToS patches they have to make.
>>
>>184390393
>Can we re-Clap the same World Tree?
Yeah, even a skill with 2s duration and 2 minutes cooldown would have 100% uptime if affected by clap.
>>
File: 5557485933525205780f.jpg (1MB, 1926x1972px) Image search: [Google]
5557485933525205780f.jpg
1MB, 1926x1972px
>>
>>184394784
Interesting, those are decent hands but the face is shit.

Usuaully it's the other way around
>>
What's a good class for soloing and farming? I heard there is durability system on equips, I won't get fuck with this as a new player, right?
>>
>>184391383
>>184391680
>>184391774
>>184392175
I think I'll just go with the last anon, thanks everybody for your input.
>>
>>184394784
>tfw there will never be good card game in ToS like poker or at least caravan, like in New Vegas
At least couple quests are mini logical puzzle.
>>
>>184392968

So, assuming laima first and then clap twice, diev 2 can 100% uptime World Tree... nice
>>
>>184395409
That's a good meta-build so it's definitely a good idea to follow someone who went it, just don't expect much out of your owls even with clap.
>>
>>184395743
Yes, just run the numbers. As long as you have Laima's CDR it brings it to SLIGHTLY under 100% uptime, but it's so slight that just consider it 100% uptime.
34*.8=27.2 for +25, but with DM it's +27 so, yeah.
>>
>>184395743
>clap twice
Why twice?
Just keep Clapping off coldown and you'll never have to recast Tree or other statues.

>>184395876
Clap 6 is +30s actually.
>>
>>184395292
cleric 2 priest 3 chaplain PD2
>>
>>184396038
Oh damn that's nice, so it's past 100% then, great.
>>
post your new meme r9 builds

I'll go sword 3 hl 3 barb 3
>>
>>184397591
Archer3 Wugu6
>>
>>184397591
Wiz3 Ele3 Chrono3
>>
>>184397591
wiz3pyro3cryo3
>>
>>184397591
falconer3 sheperd
>>
>>184397591
Wiz3 Ele3 WL3
Cryo3 Chrono3 Sage2
Wiz1 Cryo1 Link2 Thaum2 FF3
>>
Why hasn't anyone been running saalus all weekend? Did everyone finally get enough shards?
>>
>>184397591
sword 3 highlander 3 doppel 3
>>
>>184398365
but I've been running it all day, anon!
>>
>>184397591
cleric2priest3chapPD3
>>
>>184398365
Because running saalus is like going to work, except with much less of a reward.
>>
>>184398365
>tfw doing 1 hour of salus isn't even close to doing 1 hour of my job and just RMTing shards
>>
>-30%
>>
File: it hurts.png (3KB, 341x45px) Image search: [Google]
it hurts.png
3KB, 341x45px
pic related, why the fuck are redditors so retarded

>>184398365
Change means we'll get more with less runs soon, so no one is bohering to run that shit.

Most people eventually get tired of dailies too y'kno.
>>
>>184398616
If I only had to go to work for a half hour a day, I'd be fine. Why would someone run it so much it felt like a job?

>>184398698
Nothing in this game is worth just doing an hour of your job and buying another game. Might as well stop playing if you think of it that way though.
>>
>>184397591
cleric3 paladin3 pd inq2
>>
>>184398698
>>184399097
don't play video games if you care about time wasting anon
that said, shit like this is what happens when you just restrict all the difficulty and fun behind dailies
>>
>>184398698
Even minimum wage will get you more than an hour of saalus runs sadly.
Quite a lot more
>>
>>184399240
>this is what happens when you just restrict all the difficulty and fun behind dailies
if only gvg was alive
>>
Quick question

Is TP bought from the item store Team-wide? Or is it redeemed on one character?
>>
>>184399419
Teamwide.
>>
>>184397591
The hot new meme is slapping chrono3 into every wizard build.
>>
Is 1782 HP and 139 Crit Atk better than 2105 hp 60 Holy res?
>>
>>184399097
If I could pay all my bills by running Saalus 40 hours a week, I'd be fine. You'd run it until it feels like a job because that's how the game is designed. It asks you to run dailies until you're sick of it and stop. Once you're at the point where you stop, that means you've already burned out, which tends to lead to quitting. This is one of the reasons why MMOs are a dying genre.
>>
>>184400415
Time to do those collections anon.
And map completions.
And quests. The goddesses are waiting for their "savior" ! Dem tatas as reward
>>
Anyone have that list of quest warps you can save to get around towns and useful maps?
>>
File: meme.png (231KB, 509x566px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
231KB, 509x566px
anyone want to name my gale slasher?
>>
>>184401229
Gay Slasher

in the memo put
The slasher belongs to a gay
>>
File: low_iq.jpg (25KB, 423x297px) Image search: [Google]
low_iq.jpg
25KB, 423x297px
>playing tos
>>
Is transcending retroactive? Or do I have to get +11 before I do it?
>>
>>184402893
Trans is based on the weapon's base stat, not its value after anvil bonuses.
>>
>>184401229
NotASarkmis
>>
I'm tired of playing on NA, what server should I play on?
>>
>>184403827
>investing in a sarkmis
>when R9 is just around the corner
>when most the investment in gale slasher is in gems and blessed gems
>when you can just extract it and there's less silver wasted
considering that anon just now made a gale slasher, she was probably new, so good job >>184401229
>>
>>184401229
#3rd
>>
>>184403929
Silute or Telsia then create the next great race war.
>>
If I want to be a DPS at ET, what should my damage range be?
>>
>>184406378
depends on class
team setup
>>
>>184406378
there are a lot of factors, be more specific, what class, team composition and floors you want to run
>>
Red pill me on this game, go!
>>
>>184406934
People will tell you its shit but its really good
>>
>>184406934

see that cute girl? she's a 32 years old overweight male at irl
>>
>>184406934
Its shit and fun.
>>
>>184406532
>>184406686
doppelmeme, normal pug comp of a healer, cryochrono, dps
iirc someone said stage 3 trans and +11 weapon was the blanket rule
>>
Is there a 240 dungeon?
>>
>>184407215
stage 5
SURPRISE!
>>
>>184407257
/indun is your friend anon
answer is no. 230 exists
>>
PRACTONIUM
>>
>>184407501
thanks anon, that's what i thought. would it be wise to do 230 to 260?
>>
>>184407215
do you have a falconer
if you don't, it's shit
>>
is gust worth one point on a cryo chrono slut build?
>>
>>184408757
if you want to push things sure
I have a point in it but never use it though because it has shit range and it's easier to just freeze or cast stop or literally anything else
>>
>>184408241
Yes, but you can stop at a few places to grind still as well, such as Igti Coast.
>>
File: tosfishing.jpg (453KB, 1600x1122px) Image search: [Google]
tosfishing.jpg
453KB, 1600x1122px
Soon?!
>>
>>184411732
Yes Anon, more hat gachas soon!
>>
File: 1496121865541.png (20KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496121865541.png
20KB, 800x500px
>>184411839
Awesome!
>>
File: growing community.jpg (94KB, 748x533px) Image search: [Google]
growing community.jpg
94KB, 748x533px
ALIVE!
>>
>>184413514
Anyone here quit? Can I have all your stuff?
>>
>>184397591
Has any rank 9 classes/skills been confirmed or are at least certain?
>>
>>184414068
Dragoon will get a passive that sets their damage to 0 but adds more party support.
>>
>>184414068
No

>unused skills in neets
means nothing, there are things like https://tos.neet.tv/skills/30607 https://tos.neet.tv/skills/40508
>>
File: 1497090598624.jpg (33KB, 724x561px) Image search: [Google]
1497090598624.jpg
33KB, 724x561px
>>184413514
YES
>>
File: 1498505160925.jpg (54KB, 900x421px) Image search: [Google]
1498505160925.jpg
54KB, 900x421px
Today patch notes will be nothing but disapointment right?
>>
>>184268206
Klaipeda
join Futureproof, pm ApplyAFineHorse3
>>
File: 1426822683869.jpg (118KB, 627x477px) Image search: [Google]
1426822683869.jpg
118KB, 627x477px
>>184413514
>>
>>184414068
none confirmed but a few classes were datamined a while back so there are a couple of assumptions
>swordies
luchador, matador, retiarii. Potential centurion since the instructor was removed. Luchador is prob a hidden class
>wizard
shadowmancer, mimic
>cleric
shepherd, especially since the summon adjustments are happening.
>>
>>184414848
NO! TODAY PATCH NOTES WILL MAKE US MORE ALIVE!
>>
So I think I like playing my WuguFalcMergen more than my QS3RogueFalcHakapell. But I've invested more money into the Hakapell more than into the Mergen. What do?

Also what's a good casual build for a wizard?
>>
>>184417232
just be yourself
>>
So, there was little point in transcending armor before. Is there any now? Will transcending get you down to taking like 50-150 damage from enemies around your level or is it just a huge giant waste now that def is guaranteed to let you take some damage no matter what? Jewelry is even more pointless now that MDEF went from moderately difficult to get to being easiest to get. I'm glad I never actually went through transcending my accs.
>>
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1056
Ayyyy
>>
haggenings
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1056
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1055
>>
File: 1265542813609.jpg (15KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1265542813609.jpg
15KB, 170x170px
>>184418416
>long-awaited fishing update
>long-awaited
>>
>>184418491
it gets 'better'
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1059
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1058
>>
lol open ur wallets
>>
It's not the same fishing of kTos where they get rare crafting material right?
>>
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1057
>not posting the whole patch note
>>
>>184418827
its the same
>>
>Stat Reset Potion Moved to TP Shop
- The Stat Reset Potion will be removed from the Exchange Shop and become available for purchase directly from the TP Shop.
- The Stat Reset Potion will be removed from the Exchange Shop and become available for purchase directly from the TP Shop.
>>
>>184418847
>>184418674
>>184418491
>>184418416
>People who spend all day refreshing the site so they can post news the moment they're put up
>>
>>184418864
But here you get only silver fish/whatever fish
>>
File: 141241232.png (61KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
141241232.png
61KB, 400x402px
>>184418986
>>
>summer festival
>literally just balloons
why
>>
>>184418847
Item drop changed from DPK to a probability-based system.
- Under this system, the chances of an item being dropped by a monster are always the same, regardless of map, channel or character. E.g. if one monster has a 50% chance of dropping item A and 10% chance of dropping item B, defeating this monster will always give you a 50% chance of obtaining item A and a 10% chance of obtaining item B. The monster can either drop one item, both, or none depending on these probabilities.
AYY LMAOOO
>>
File: 1496119006068.gif (3MB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
1496119006068.gif
3MB, 440x247px
>>184418847
>events
>bosses
>dpk
>fishing
>swimuits
>tbl close until 3v3
>UI
>summon stuff
>HG cube pieces
>Klai
>level up knockdown
>some skill change

not bad
>>
I want to fuck Joha
>>
>>184418986
Steam alerts us when IMC posts updates, you know.

>TBL closed
Goddamnit. They better not take as long as GBL to bring it back.
>>
Summon attack will now be influenced by the magic attack of the character's weapon, whether the attack of the summon is physical or magic.
- Bokor - Zombify: Skill range increased by about 30%, max. no. of zombies fixed at 8.
- Bokor - Bwa Kayiman: Add. damage from zombies' STR stat increased 3x.
- Bokor - Damballa: Skill range increased by 2x, removed restrictions on the max. no. of exploding zombies.
- Zombie Capsule cooldown time reduced from 27 sec to 5 sec.
- Fragmentation Jewel cooldown time reduced from 30 sec to 1 sec.
- Increased attack for the following summons: Corpse Tower, Salamion, Scale Zombie, Shoggoth, Skeleton Archer, Skeleton Soldier, Wheelchair Zombie, Zombie

F I N A L L Y
>>
>>184418986
2 of them is me, and no
>>
File: aaaaaaaaa.jpg (2MB, 7680x4320px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaa.jpg
2MB, 7680x4320px
TIME FOR 5 PLAY THE DOCTORS ET RUNS
>>
>Destroying Tree Root Crystals will now increase movement speed by 10 mins (+3 for characters up to level 150 and +1 for those in levels 151 to 200).

It lasts for 10 minutes?
>>
>TBL closed
>literally only pvp content left now is just dueling
wonder how long it will take for a dueling guild to emerge
inb4 there already is one
>>
>UI improvements
>resources are finally fucking shown, after a year of using that one addon
nice
>>
>>184413514

>Unfriendly Community
>Free Players treated like a nigger
>Tons of bugs
>Grindfest

Gee, i wonder why TOS is flopping...
>>
Incineration

- Can now stack with the same skill used by other players.

Black Death Steam

- Can now stack with the same skill used by other players.

prepare for trouble, and make it double!
>>
>>184419464
fuck off nigger
>>
>>184419448
>minimap fog squares are also added
>instanced dungeon now has a proper button menu instead of being /indun so the casualfags will stop asking where dungeons are
not bad
>>
File: lel.png (59KB, 955x308px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
59KB, 955x308px
>>
>Summon patch comes
>No rankreset voucher for all those who went sorc1necro2 cause "sorc2 was Shit"
That's not how you do it IMC...
>>
>>184419924
But there is.
Just buy the DLC, goyim
>>
>>184419924
https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1052
>>
Didn't quite get the HG cubes update. Could someone explain it to me?
>>
>>184420084
cube drop rate increased.
also cube parts dropping, some, make cube with em
>>
>>184420060
>>184420050
we should get a free one. They changed the whole summon scaling system. Fuck kim
>>
>8 hours of maintenance
But I want the update now!
>>
>>184420178
No, reroll or pay
>>
Be honest, how much real money you spend on this Goy Game ?
>>
>>184420245
that's retarded.
>>
>>184419894
>Make part of unlocking quest consist of hitting space bar over and over again
>Get mad that people have the audacity to do something like watch TV while doing it

You already fucked over Hamaya. Why do you hate Miko so much, IMC
>>
HG cubes increased
Dpk removed

Prices will DROP
>>
>TBL Temporarily Closed
so basically pvpfags have nothing to do till 2020
>>
>>184419468
Yeah, that's what we needed. PD2 being even more ridiculous.
>>
>>184420398
guess what we did before there was rank reset

>>184420309
about 100
>>
>>184420483
it's only 80 now
>>
>>184420497
Like it matter
No one already is buying shit on market or just undercut everyone and everything to cents
SR Secret Spot farming already replaced my thauma farming, it makes more money
>>
>>184420497

The reason Playercount is dropping is because of price of good gear are insanely high, Anon.
>>
>>184420689
No anon. It's because this game is piece of shit.
>>
>>184420635
>SR Secret Spot farming already replaced my thauma farming, it makes more money
lol, nope
>>184420689
Price drops will make HG gear (which is quite good) more affordable.
>>
>>184420803
>lol, nope
Yes it does
>>
>>184420904
it does not you idiot. SR raw silver farming>Thaum material selling
>>
>>184420689
The reason players are quitting it's because there is fuck nothing to do
Do you think fishing and WBs are gonna change things? You are delusional, the new WB system isn't a game savior with how retarded are to craft the new accessory
>>
>>184420973
>SR raw silver farming>Thaum material selling
You are fucking retarded
First i said my SR makes more money
Then you came and said LOL NOPE LMAO
Now you say Thauma a shit
Get your shit together
>>
>>184421034
uops, I missread "my" as "by". Silly me
>>
>>184419134
I regret being too lazy to get the red boater. Now it's never gonna drop.
>>
>>184420979

Grinding is core mechanic of all MMOs.
how new are you ?
>>
>>184421240
Grinding in ToS is unrewarding
>>
>Need to catch 25 silver fish for event
>Have 10 chances per day for 21 days
>Need 12% rate for silver fish to complete event

It's gonna be a 10% rate, isn't it?
>>
>>184421259

And thats why IMC removed Dpk.
IMC are desperate to get the new players.

Dont get me wrong anon, i hate IMC & TOS too.
This game is truly a wasted potential.
>>
>>184421528
Rate is ok, i had them after half the event duration or something.
>>
So you wanna sells orange DPK materials for a high price?
>Remove DPK
Too bad anon :)
>>
I played at launch and dropped the game for a while? my build was 2cleric 3 krivis 1 druid. Pretty sure I was int-con. Am I fucked?
>>
>>184421539
What makes it unrewarding is you spend months to get a single item which just result in like a+1% upgrade from the strongest same kind of piece of gear before it but 1000% times cheaper and can takes 2 minutes of farming
New physical accessory are a new great example, you need the whole 3 piece orange set to outclass Sissels
>>
What should I do with a wiz1 filler?

5 sleep 5 earthquake 5 energy bolt?
>>
File: 1500374432243.jpg (67KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1500374432243.jpg
67KB, 480x608px
>mfw all those changes and fishing event tomorrow
>mfw I'm gonna go on vacation starting from today in a couple of hours for a month in a place with no wi-fi and shitty data coverage.

Hold me /tosg/
>>
File: 1500229632707.png (105KB, 309x310px) Image search: [Google]
1500229632707.png
105KB, 309x310px
Coffee is recruting, lets farm some WBs together!
>>
>>184421528
Red and Blue are common and cheap or not expensive.
Black is rare
>>
>>184419924
Why didn't you just take sorc 2 at r8? What's your build?
>>
>>184421847
I hope it's a fishing vacation, anon.
>>
>>184421981
It's wizCryo3SorcNecro3 anon
>>
>>184421821
1 or 3 Lethargy, 5 sleep, at least 1 eq. If you're going spr, get reflect shield 5 so you can take a few 1s every now and then.
>>
>No 2-hand maces
>No card changes
>TBL removed
See you in 3 months, tostards.
>>
>- A message will now display in the entire server 10 minutes before a top-tier boss spawns ("A field boss will appear soon: [name]").
THEY
CAN'T
MAKE
ANYTHING
RIGHT
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Patch is ruined, enjoy farming literally Whale event every 4h, sure is gonna be FUN
>>
>>184422110
So you made it to farm. Why are you bitching about no sorc 2? You were going to auto ride the bull around your farming area or something?
>>
>>184422020
it's a seaside vacation in Sardinia, Italy. Really nice place but it becomes quite boring after the first week. An endless routine of going to the beach, going home for lunch, back to the beack, back home for dinner, drinking in the clubs, go party, come home late at noght. Rinse and repeat for 30 days
>>184422232
B-b-but we have fishes anon
>>184422246
But only top 5 will have rewards :)
whatever, wb rewards are shit anyway
>>
They finally did something about Swash.
How fucking long did it take them to realize this?
>>
>Combustion meme builds dead forever

Glad I never have to hear of this nonsense ever again.
>>
>Turning the Show Other Character's Effects option to OFF will now correctly hide Dievdirbys skill effects as intended.

WHY THE FUCK IS NOBODY MENTIONING THIS
>>
File: 1406660126028.png (125KB, 306x324px) Image search: [Google]
1406660126028.png
125KB, 306x324px
>Finally get new stuff
>Becoming a wagecuck again starting tommorow

Why can't I ever have fun
>>
File: 1457598410170.png (101KB, 210x195px) Image search: [Google]
1457598410170.png
101KB, 210x195px
>your WB needs X,Y and Z or enjoy no cube
>IMC makes server wide announcement when a boss with loot worth a shit is gonna spawn
>for getting cube the hardest part will be hoping either you or the channel doesn't crash due channel overload
LMAO FUCKING LMAO
HOLD ME TOSG
HOLD ME
>>
>mouse mode fuckery still not fixed
>>
>everyone going nuts because we finally got patch that isn't event and gacha
>most of changes are shit anyway
I was waiting for this hoping game will be saved and we got this shit. I really should quit when people told me to and stop waiting for a miracle. This game can't be saved anymore.
Thanks IMC.
>>
File: WhoKilledMarie.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
WhoKilledMarie.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>- Using the Cloaking skill in TBL when the opposing team includes a fellow guild member will now disguise your character as intended.
>- We regret to inform that we will be closing Team Battle League temporarily in order to prepare for the next content update

Are you for real, IMC?
>>
>>184423148
Maybe I LIKE horrible lag, huh?!

Thanks though I actually missed that one, neat.
>>
>>184423376
can't have a TBL bug if there's no TBL anon
>>
maid and butler outfit links for the event
since only the blues can be traded how much do you fags think they'll go for?
red maid: https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/633033
blue maid: https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/633035
black maid: https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/633031
red butler: https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/633032
blue butler: https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/633034
black butler: https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/633030
>>
>>184423781
>red and blue maids get heart undies
Neat
>>
>tfw comfy server and maybe it will be comfy WB farming too
>>
>>184424452
might aswell play a singleplayer game if there's no competition.
>>
>>184424728
Comfy servers have the best competition
>>
>>184274109
you're an ugly mmo
>>
>>184424728
Cooperation is a multiplayer aspect.
>>
>this update

GAME SAVED

Where were you when game was saved? I was in Klaipeda selling 100 mil silver for 10 USD.
>>
>>184426106
>saved
delusional
>>
>Sword3>Pelt3>Barb1>Murm

gud?
>>
Necro's summons will be duration based? It's not mentioned in the patch notes I think.
>>
>>184426317
replace barb with shinobi
>>
>>184426341
Maybe, probably not.
They are now in ktos but we'll probably stop a few updates behind that patch.
Still, IMC could add things without writing it in the patch notes, wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>184426395

but i don't wanna be a narutard...
>>
>TBL removed
get fucked minigamers
>>
>>184426809
just temporary :^)
>>
Wow, we literally got every single kToS update at the same time. What the fuck?
>>
>>184427196
No we didn't, lots of things are missing. Also this is what they've been doing for a while, big patches every 3 months or so instead of smaller patches bi-weekly or whatever like in kToS.
>>
>>184427196
They always did updates in big batches
>>
>tfw steamchart will still be negative because these changes don't change anything
>>
>new menu screen
What does it look like? as long as it's better than the one we've been stuck with for the last forever
>>
>>184427831
If it's the same from kToS the animated one with Vakarine and Zemyna will be missed
It's 2 guys with ToS armbands smilling in klaipeda
>>
>>184418203
What did he mean by this?
>>
What skills to get as a Squire3?

How much base camp?
Max. Refresh table necessary?
Is Arrest any good?
Much much repair / weapon maintenance?
>>
>>184427831
It was OP back when it released on kToS, it's basically some chicks in the new swimsuits. Not animated, but very nice.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (60KB, 773x594px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
60KB, 773x594px
>>184426106

Sure, Anon.

TOS is SAVED
>>
Nice patch but WB changes are going to keep them alive for a couple of weeks at best before most gave up on them out of boredom.
>whole server will flood spawn thanks to server announcement LOL
>Whale event like shitfest
>no cube reroll, enjoy 0,0001% chance accessory recipe and 99% or 1 of the 1000 crystal frag required for the craft
The only thing going to worth something on market are the ultra rare recipes for the accessory, everything else is going to make you wish you dropped talt
Totally game savior rework.
>>
>>184426285
>>184428530
she was clearly wasn't being serious, you retards.
>>
Does this MMO have a good story to play it with?
>>
>>184428596
>she
>>
>>184428673

Nope.
>>
>>184428673
Somewhat? It's pretty generic, but it's better than garbage like GW2 if that's what you're asking
>>
>>184428538
>couldn't even come near to the whale during the last even without crashing
>Still enjoyed hunting down WB with some randoms for nice cubes
>Now it will be impossible
Thank you Mr. KIMMMM
>>
Looks like they don't photoshop their screenshots anymore to translate them.
They might even have a proper test server for itos.
>>
File: reading comprehension.png (226KB, 1652x1116px) Image search: [Google]
reading comprehension.png
226KB, 1652x1116px
>>184428538
>>184428934
it's only 2 world bosses that get announced to the whole server dipshits
>>
>>184428934
Only for the Demon Lords
Too bad they are the bosses dropping the new accessory :^)
Low level shit bosses are still irrelevant because the accessory mats will saturate the market while there will be shortage of recipes due 0,0000001% drop chance and no rerolls
>>
>>184427163
just forever
>>
>>184429161
it's SEVEN (7) of them, and they're the only ones that matter. retard.
>>
>>184429161
Only 330 bosses matter, the rest are just talt or fodder monster cards
>>
>The Stat Reset Potion will be removed from the Exchange Shop and become available for purchase directly from the TP Shop.
LOL
>>
>>184429330
The best and most relevant change in the whole patch
>>
File: 1475447319702.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1475447319702.png
325KB, 382x417px
Okay I come back again to this game. I stopped playing since August. I want to join a guild here in Telsiai. Anyway, what happened to Katzenberg(?) and why Comfy has a different leader now?
>>
>>184429419
Comfy died and got replaced by NuComfy, Katz moved to FFXIV and the guild is 99% reddit/normies/people who doean't even know /vg/ exist and 1% tosg
>>
>Demon Lord spam on its own is practically whale-event tier in lag
>Now there's going to be 50 people on top of that
>>
>FOREST KEEPER FERRET MARAUDER (Lv. 169)
>Dina Bee Farm
SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>184429690
And only 5 cubes :^)
>>184429760
Summons don't attack bosses
>>
File: , (23).jpg (34KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
, (23).jpg
34KB, 500x667px
how frequently do you receive silver fish, i.e, will everyone be guaranteed the blue meido outfit?
>>
>>184429824
>Summons don't attack bosses
They'll still hit the boss by accident when attacking bees.
>>
>>184430090
ib4 it doesn't spawn in bee area
>>
>tfw will fish all 210 or 220 times and won't get the black outfit
>>
>>184429760
>>184430090
>>184430160
They should have just reskinned the 25f bee boss and put it on that map permanently and make it slow as fuck but does a shitton of damage so it wouldn't affect normal players. Also make it almost unkillable and drops nothing but rabbee fur with instant respawn.
>>
So it seems that using Triple Arrow has a better chance of dropping HG cubes since Triple Arrow has violet colored animations?
>>
>>184430347
delet this
>>
>>184430347
what kind of an abstract meme is this?
>>
File: big12.jpg (867KB, 1155x1440px) Image search: [Google]
big12.jpg
867KB, 1155x1440px
>>184407601
PRECUMIUM
>>
>>184419894
V-Vouchers are okay because they're making quests easier!

Nail in the coffin when
>>
>>184430794
TAKETHEKNOTIUM

SURPRISE!!!

LOL
>>
>>184430794
I just want to caress that damn smooth thigh and that ass holy shit
>>
>big patch
>not all changes
>1 not "we fixed this icon and buy these gatcha" patch every 3 months
Rank 9 comming in 6-9 months from tomorrow
>>
File: , (1).jpg (48KB, 580x380px) Image search: [Google]
, (1).jpg
48KB, 580x380px
>>184431240
i hate virgins
>>
>>184431365
Yeah, it's for sure at least half a year before R9.
>>
>>184430964
Cats don't have knots. They have large spines.
>>
>>184429419
just pm neshoi for an invite. katz got burned out of tos after hunting his 315 orange. now he enjoys ff14
>>
>The TOS balloons will be automatically deleted during the scheduled maintenance of September 19, 2017.

animesmuggirl.jpg
>>
File: 1479951676531.jpg (70KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1479951676531.jpg
70KB, 640x638px
>>184429508
I'm fine with Katz moving to FFIX since ToS was so shit back then but fucking members of nuComfy don't even know /tosg/? Fucking faggots. Anyway I'll still join I need parties.
>>
>>184432678
err majority of our members are from tosg, some who isnt are friends of those tosg members
>>
File: 1430367681265.jpg (8KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1430367681265.jpg
8KB, 251x241px
>>184432678
*FFXIV
>>
NEW
MINIGAMEFAGS BTFO

>>184432903
>>184432903
>>184432903
>>
>>184432212
>burned out for months
>still don't have anywhere to go
i envy him, though no one is waiting for me here or anywhere else anyway
>>
>>184432943
come play with us <3
Thread posts: 767
Thread images: 100

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.