[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/meg/- Mass Effect General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 746
Thread images: 204

File: hHHQr3f.png (3MB, 1958x1305px) Image search: [Google]
hHHQr3f.png
3MB, 1958x1305px
Warhol's Legacy Edition

>MEG's updated Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2
>Femtur Pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/MEdWcTu9

>MegSev adventures:
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of:
https://imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.09 has dropped:
http://blog.bioware.com/2017/07/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-09-notes/
http://blog.bioware.com/2017/07/04/mass-effect-andromeda-combat-balance-updates/

Old Thread: >>183854576
>>
gigi-chan best waifu
>>
File: asteroid-1998-qe2.jpg (280KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asteroid-1998-qe2.jpg
280KB, 1280x720px
>>184046281
Always has, always will be
>>
File: IMG_1274.jpg (92KB, 506x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1274.jpg
92KB, 506x1000px
Something something spiky whatever
>>
>>184046184
>implying he deserved that legacy in the first place
>>
>>184047435
No one deserves this hell
>>
>>184047841
Modern "art"?
>>
>>184048717
I remember as a kid going to a museum. The one thing that struck me was a painting on permanent display. The one on the right in this pic. This one work made me despise most modern """ART"""

They have great exhibits usually too
>>
>>184049360
That's not too bad, SF's MoMA has a 4'x6' painting on display that's just a painted a solid brass color. That's it. No lines, nothing. Just one solid color.
>>
File: White_on_White_(Malevich,_1918).png (3MB, 2000x1998px) Image search: [Google]
White_on_White_(Malevich,_1918).png
3MB, 2000x1998px
>>184049735
>>
I wonder if I could get away with painting the word "Art" in neon pink Comic Sans on a neon green canvas, and have it classified as modern art.
>>
EA's FY18 Q1 comments released today mention Mass Effect three times.

>The outperformance relative to guidance was driven by Ultimate Team, The Sims 4 and FIFA Online 3. Year-on-year growth was driven by the Mass Effect: Andromeda sales captured in the quarter and by FIFA.

>Digital net sales were $681 million, a new record for the first quarter, and up $113 million on the year-ago period. The increase reflects strength in live services, together with our Mobile business. In addition, Mass Effect: Andromeda was a significant contributor.

>Full game PC and console downloads generated net sales of $111 million, 32% higher than last year. This was driven by Mass Effect: Andromeda sales captured in the quarter. 34% of our full unit sales are now digital rather than physical, measured on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 over the last twelve months.

Not really news, but more relevant than the fiftieth "tfw no femtur talonjob" post. Transcript of the call itself will probably be up within the next few days. Maybe there's news in it. Probably not.
>>
>>184048717
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqmNaOn56mc
>>
>>184050394
>MEA was a success
BIGGEST SCAM SINCE FALLOUT 4
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>184050627
And here I am, enjoyed playing both of them. I sure got scammed.
>>
>>184050367
As someone who did art school I can attest that everything depends on your connections. Most of the weird bland art you see, like Koons, are "popular" mostly because the guy is a friend of the museum owner/gallerist who in turn is friend with an art trader. Art trader manipulates market to make the price of the art piece inflate artificially, then the art museum market the piece as being "precious".
It's becoming quite a problem. Art critics are speaking about a probable art market crash as more and more art pieces are judge not on their content/message/concept but either on their previous owners, their prices, the fact that it is government funded or that it's been artificially manipulated through stock market and museum colluding togethers.

If you want to see "real" and interesting modern art, look up what happens in Venice's biennale, or in small art residencies community, or in small independently funded galleries.

Yuro art is usually better off than yankee art. And I could speak about how Malevich's white on white was an important painting at his time but I don't want to bore y'all to death.

One thing to note is that current art doctrine is that "conceptual art" is taking over "material art", meaning that for some art pieces, the concept (protocol / though process) is more important than actually making the piece. It has ties to art philosophy, minimalism and the way the current avant-garde works.

Blogpost end.
>>
>>184048717
sam hyde did a good piece on how to make it as a art major
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
2 hours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya2sJBTLVzg
15 min version
>>
File: 1488576459752.jpg (564KB, 1213x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1488576459752.jpg
564KB, 1213x1614px
>>184050394
Good. Means ME isn't dead yet.
Means I could still get my femtur talonjob.
>>
>>184051429
*fade to black*
>>
>>184051429
stop this.
>>
>>184051825
*kissy noises over loading screen*
>>
>>184052039
*resume control of character, fully clothed, at the end of bed, LI back at their post*
>>
>>184051429
It was never dead, but they don't care about it now. All that matters to Bioware is the success of Anthem
>>
File: IMG_1234.png (173KB, 508x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1234.png
173KB, 508x470px
>>184052707
I just realised we couldn't even invite people in for post-romance cuddles like in Trilogy.
>>
EA's FY18 Q1 Earnings Call transcript actually came out today. No mention of Mass Effect besides the three that were also in the Prepared Comments.
>>
File: 1436360895673.jpg (5KB, 193x165px) Image search: [Google]
1436360895673.jpg
5KB, 193x165px
>>184054194
I miss the bed cuddle and sit-on-lap interaction. It was cute.
>>
>>184054404
Addendum: they did mention Bioware and Anthem a few additional times.

>So we will have a slightly higher run rate for R&D. We're building out a new studio in Montreal as we've told everyone and we've hired over a hundred people into that studio that are brand new to EA. This is to build a new IP around Jade Raymond's team that she has been building. I was in that studio last month and it's a wonderful new addition to our team and we brought our BioWare Montreal team into that same facility, so they now all sit in one new studio together. We're obviously investing in Anthem which everyone got a chance to see at E3. That's out of the BioWare Edmonton team and they are very excited. We'll see some increases around that in terms of spending.

>As we continue to pioneer for our players, our portfolio will expand in FY 2019 and beyond. We deliver stories that you're able to play like the Star Wars action-adventure game being developed by the Visceral Games team. Anthem, our new IP from BioWare, will introduce a contiguous open world that is ever-changing and influenced by players as they band together and support each other in their journeys.

>Never too much product. I think we like our regular cadence. I think we've found a good cadence obviously with Battlefield and with Star Wars Battlefront. We're trying to make sure that we're leveraging our relationship with Disney on the Star Wars property, so aligning those where possible with their theatrical release schedules. So right now, our plan is not to change our cadence schedule. Clearly, we don't yet know how the cadence of new properties like Anthem or anything coming out of Motive will be – that's still to be determined. But I think we're pretty comfortable. We believe it rates a nice top line growth that's all organic from our teams, and we're very focused on making sure that it's very profitable along the way.
>>
Are there even renegade options in Andromeda?
>>
Ok guys story time this will be a fluff fic eventually
>it had been a long and stressful few weeks for Ulia, there was an audit coming and the higher ups wanted to make sure their books were all in order, this meant a lot of long days with hardly any time for a break
>with the final push of a button the young turian accountant slump down into her chair her head now gazing up to the plain ceiling letting out an audible sigh
>after a few minutes of staring at the celling she finally got up and headed to leave. But before she could exit the building when a bodiless voice called to her
>"hey Ulia" the distinct turian voice called out
>she turned to face the voice to see a pair coworkers standing beside them the turian waving her over
>she motioned on over the the group to see what they were talking about
>"hey ulia we were thinking about going to go get a drink, want to come?" A older looking turian said to her
>"I really would Drulas I really do, but after the week I had I just want to go home and drink what's ever under my sink" she responded
>"come one I bet the drinks taste better where were going" a asari insisted
>knowing that there was no way out of this situation, she decided to go along with it
>the group got into a skycar the asari at the front punched in the location
>as the sky car made it's way to the location Drulas spoke up "so where are we going Irulu" his head turing to the asari next to him
>"oh it's this sport center a group of humans built, they have such beautiful displays grace there" her eyes are filled with wonder as she remembers her first time there
>"wait I thought you said drinks not a sports center"? Drulas said utterly confused
>"oh they do serve a lot of different alcohol including turian brandy"
>"well then I can't complain" his concern laid to rest
>Umir just sat in the back on the skycar in silence the rest of the way
>>
>>184055307
2/3
>when the trio arrived they notice a large number of humans loitering outside of the building, all in different groups and all with a glass in their hand
>"this place seems a little too grimy for you Irulu" Umir commented
>"it may seem bad on the outside but on the inside, it is a very classy establishment" Irulu shot back
>the trio entered the building,
> umir noted how new this place felt, a far cry to what was painted outside
>The three of them paid for their drinks and headed for the door leading further into the building
>Irulu opened the door much to the turians displeasure at the sudden gust of cold the left the room followed by the sound of cheering
>Irulu not wanting to miss anything ran up ahead, the turians still adjusting to the cold slowly made their way to her
>they saw groups of people dressed in red and blue sliding around on ice as they made their way to the asari both of them were confused
>when they reached her they saw her confused face
>"what's the matter" Drulas finally spoke up
>"last time I was here there was a woman performing a dance to some beautiful music here, not a bunch of huge apes chasing a plastic disk" Irulu finally spoke up
>before Drulas could say anything a couple of voices broke out of that "figure skating was yesterday" a pair of humans said
>as Drulas talked to the Irulu, Umir looked around her she noticed how low tech everything was wooden seats on concrete.
>out of the corner of her eye she saw a couple of krogan standing right behind the glass
>she could only wonder why korgen wer- she was cut off by a loud bang
>the trio jumped as a human crashed into the board just behind her, she turned to see it also startled their group
>the three heard the krogan laugh at the scene along with cheers from the crowd
>>
>>184054194
>no "hey babe" when you go to talk to Vetra, even though the sound file's in the game, as she says it if you pass her by on Meridian
>>
>>184055418
>the group looked at each other before they decided to make their way to their seats
>the game was fairly simple six players on each side and they use sticks to get the plastic disk into the other teams net
>as the game went on the group found themselves cheering when a team was able to score, weather it was the beer or they actually enjoyed the game was anyone's guess
>the game was now in a tie with less than 30 seconds left, both team franticly looking for a way to get a shot in
>the red team had pulled their goalie in an effort to tip the scales
>with less than 10 seconds left the blue team was able to get the disk free and shoot it down the ice
>one of the blue team's player was able to catch up to it and slide it in to the empty net with ease
>the crowd burst into cheers as the buzzer rang, the rest of blue team and some spectators hopped over the railing to greet the person who scored the round winning
>after all the celebrations the two teams lined up to shake hands
>once all the formalities were out of the way the trio made their way back to the sky car, Umir lagged behind to grab a schedule for the upcoming games to see when she can watch then again.
any criticism would be appreciated
>>
>>184055307
>>184055418
>>184055562
To be perfectly hnest it's a bit... bland. I'd say. You have a very distant way to describe characters and action, it feels a bit cold. I can see what you were thinking in term of movement by reading you, but I don't feel any connection to what is happening in the stroy.
I think you should try explaining "why" the group enjoyed the evening, as in why they enjoyed this alien game. Was it the tension in the air ? The way they barely understand the rule but can understand the stakes ? How they mimic other human watching the hockey ?
See what I mean ? I think you can direct a clear "scene" but maybe try working on the inner details, on what the character feel more "inside".
Careful about the expression you use : "drink what's ever under my sink" is a very human and contemporary way of saying stuff. Does ME universe still use detergeant and cleaning agents ?
I hope it helps.
>>
>>184055191
There aren't dumb renegade options in Andromeda. Ryder isn't the kind of guy that'll act edgy
>>
>>184056381
shit you're right
ok i'll re write it tomorrow hopefully i can fix what you said
>>
>>184056584
>>184055191
>Chew Liam on being an idiot and endengering everyone
>Get revenge on the Cerberus scientist by frying their brain
>Leave the mad Angara who's torturing the Kett to die in the cold.
>Kill Akksur
>Shoot Kalinda in the back
>Don't do Drack's loyalty, be a constant dick to him, choose Raeka over the Krogans, choose to keep the drive core, make him leave the Tempest.
>Keep the ancient AI for yourself.
>Lie to everyone
>Shoot Reyes in his dumb face.

There's plenty of fun renegade stuff to do.
>>
>>184051210
So, I could do it? And they would let me. Fucking amazing.

What would happen if the art market did crash? Widespread poverty? Unanimous unemployment?
>>
>ywn watch the Mass Effect version of WrestleMania
>ywn meet Hulk Krogan
>>
>>184057565
They would let you if you've buddied up with the owner of the museum or have a close friend in stock market to manipulates prices to your advantage. Maybe. In all honesty all the "modern art" you see in the big museum are not very representative of what's on the current art scene.
Good art critics would probably tear you a new one if they see through your game.

As for the art market crash, around 90% of active artists already live through low income and diagonal ways of making their art knowns through small and local cricles. One of my art teacher managed to sold one of his project to a national TV station for the grand price of 150€. Thought one of my friend had a collector come to buy her (well-made) painting for 100€. Luck is a big part of success in art.

If the art market did crash, it will probably lead to devaluation of the art pieces in museum, no more financial help from the governement to support small indie movie-maker, and some collections loosing all their financial value. Probably. I'm not a financial expert but that's what could happen.

To be short : you could, and nothing would stop you from proposing your painting to a small gallery, but unless you have a strong and insightful explanation on why you choose to do something so simplistic you're gonna be laught out of the door, and big museums only showcase the big names already.
>>
>>184058372
Stone Cold Steve Batarian
>>
>>184058372
>Undertaker would still be there.
>>
>>184058596
would he still be a alcoholic women beater
wait
he's a bt
>>
>>184056602
Not the other anon, but you started with Ulia and transformed into Umir.
>>
>>184058683
Underturian
>>184058778
"Slavery is an inalienable right!"
>>
>>184058963
fuck me i am too out of it
thanks
>>
>>184058596
Elcor the Giant?
>>
>>184059524
Would Mankind be a jolly and risk-taking Volus who would often cheat death during matches?
>>
>>184058372
>>184058596
>>184058683
>>184058778
>>184058964
>>184059524
>>184059815
AND [HIS] NAME
IS
J'OHN
T'SINA!
>>
>>184060343
Get out.
>>
File: 1468648958344.png (38KB, 175x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468648958344.png
38KB, 175x200px
>>184054672
>Anthem, our new IP from BioWare, will introduce a contiguous open world that is ever-changing and influenced by players as they band together and support each other in their journeys.

>I think we've found a good cadence obviously with Battlefield and with Star Wars Battlefront.
>>
>>184060756
Deader than a hurian fetus in utero.
>>
>reading a vetra x scott fic
>scott gets captured by kett
>saved by a machine that can mind control kett
>returns to vetra
>"scott i can't do this anymore when i saw that you were captured my heart almost broke at the thought of you being exulted."
>"so i wanna break up"
it doesn't happen because scott presses for them to stay together but wtf did you do to vetra she would more likely be
>"scott i was so worried" then the fucking begins
>>
>>184061591
I don't know why ME fanfics fall into that same cliche so often. I don't think people comprehend that all the husbandos and waifus are also combatants who have killed dozens to hundreds of people each, and that realistically there's a significant risk of death for both Shepard/Ryder and the husbando/waifu every single time they do a routine mission (which, in ME, usually translates to "kill blast your way through these power-armored, coilgun-toting commandos while outnumbered 20-1"). That should just be accepted fact and part and parcel of any relationship.
>>
>>184060756
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
File: IMG_6081.jpg (163KB, 2048x1143px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6081.jpg
163KB, 2048x1143px
>>184061807
Not the crew romances. Remember that the Tempest is always parked in a safe zone, only Ryder and co. get into danger
>>
>>184063203
this is vetra though
>>
>>184061807
Which gets even weirder when you consider that a few of them are borderline serial killers, and others are veteran soldiers / pirates.

>>184063203
Why are you on a fucking scouting ship for a intergalactic colonization project if you don't like danger you literal faggot?
>>
>>184063337
Yeah I know but he kept it general. I just wanted to point out that, yes, the squad romances wouldn't overreact like in that fic, but the crew might. As the screenshot I posted shows that Gil somewhat chastised Ryder for his reckless behavior
>>
>>184064054
>Why are you on a fucking scouting ship for a intergalactic colonization project if you don't like danger you literal faggot?
He's just worried about losing Ryder, especially with a kid on the way.
>>
>>184064156
I kept it general because I forgot about crew romances (like Bioware). I just wanted to emphasize that this would apply to people other than the most noticeably hardened characters like Vetra and Jack- everyone on the ground team, including supposed innocents like Tali and Liara, also kill hundreds of people and go on dangerous missions weekly, and so would be in the same boat.
>>
>>184055562
I thought the setting behind it was interesting. Could always give some short descriptions to what each of the three were thinking while watching the game. I can't really give any criticism that wasn't already stated here though >>184056381
Good luck with it anon.
>>
>Two eezo asteroid miners working in a distant planet.
>Human engineer in a dead end job. About Alec's age.
>Krogan drifter who just need the money.
>Nothing exciting ever happen in those parts.
>One day, strange readings.
>Abandonned facility in an asteroid.
>Human go for exploration while Krogan monitors.
>Station is using all energy to keep a single cryo pod alimented.
>Inside is a femturian in statis.
>Crew take the stasis out of the station. Both of them refuses to wake the turian up because of racial rivality.
>Get back to mining until reaching Alliance authority.
>Femtur wakes up on her own through pod automatic stuff.
>No memories, don't know who or why she's been there. Barefaced so no colony.
>Inside the pod is a turian colony insigna.
>Through teeth-clenching teamwork and lots of "I'm too old for this", they go on a quest to help the femtur.
>Fall in love maybe
>Femtur is the daughter of a famous crimeboss who put her in cryo to put her out of arms way + medicine to supress memories. Now that she's back pirate are trying to find her again.

How would that sound, /meg/ ?
I've watched Trava fist planet again.
>>
>>184064414
They're all worried about losing Ryder, he's the Pathfinder. If he's going to let his fear control his love, then he shouldn't have shot his AIDS into Ryder's ass.
>>
>>184064979
huemonkey's are immune to most diseases.
>>
Is it ever explained how the Terminus makes sense from a worldbuilding point of view? An entire sector of space, thousands of populated worlds, of nothing but micro states, pirates, mega-crops, mercenaries, etc., and there's no attempt by the major powers of influencing it except the batarians? And apparently despite being utterly chaotic the turian councilor is sure they'd ban together to fight the rest of the galaxy if even a section of their ambiguously defined space was used by a Citadel Fleet when hunting Saren and the geth?
>>
>>184064938
>Human, Brogan, and Turian story
Sounds cool.
>>
>>184064835
yeah i was way to tired when i wrote this
i've been spending a lot of time at a rink in montreal and it just came to me that no xeno would skate
although they would enjoy it asari would love it for the gracefulness of figure skating turians and krogan would enjoy it for the brutality of hockey
it's also a excuse to get hammered and watch people slide on bladed shoes for several hours
>>
>>184065107
As long as the Gay exists, so will HIV/AIDS.

>>184065238
imo Terminus is basically Africa, and Omega & Illium are Egypt & South Africa respectively.
>>
>>184066317
apartheid south africa
>>
>>184066317
Do you not know how immunization work?
>>
>>184064979
To be fair, Gil keeps to himself and had deep regrets about joining the Initiative. So losing the guy that's help him get over that regret is pretty a scary thought
>>
>>184066525
You really think the blue thot planet is above something like apartheid? Anyway, Illium and SA are rich, Omega and Egypt are poor.

>>184068641
Of course, I was just memeing about the whole gay AIDS thing (I don't even think they have anything short of cancer in ME). I'm not even sure how we got started on that.
>>
>>184069238
no i meant that illium is pre apartheid because right now south africa is fucked
>>
>>184066317
But foreign powers but into Africa all the time, and no one's concerned that all of Africa will band together to fight the rest of the world if the USA decides to send their Navy to hunt for pirates and terrorists in their waters.
>>
>>184069839
>oh man watch out its the famine force here to attack us with poor tactics and out dated weapons
>>
At the end of Overlord, should I save David?
>>
>>184071860
Yes
>>
File: MM.png (24KB, 100x96px) Image search: [Google]
MM.png
24KB, 100x96px
hello pls dl and endorse my mod pls thanx

http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/456/?
>>
Just read through that art book someone posted. Is there one for Andromeda?
>>
>>184073125
Maybe~
>>
>>
So I was playing Prey and came across Dr.Igwe and realized he has the same VA as Javik. Anyone come across the obscure VAs (that is, not Keith David, Martin Sheen, Yvonne Strakohovsky) in non-ME works?
>>
>>184073463
reeeee
>>
>>184073642
Does it count that I just found out raiden voiced the grounds keeper an various other turians in mass effect 2
>>
>>184071860
David is cool, save his ass.
>>
>>184073642
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QLhoXkmgAk
>>
>>184073350
Do you have a link?
>>
File: yes.gif (751KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
751KB, 320x240px
>>184073642
This was long time ago but when I was playing LA Noire, I noticed that one of the minor guys in the office was voiced by Brandon Keener.

So there's that Citadel Noire when?
>>
>>184073957
no______________

But I'll tell you what. I'll post it here in bits and pieces over the next couple starting tomorrow
>>
>>184073871
>that "Impressive!" at the end

Damn, made me jump.

Didn't Garrus also do a McDonald's commercial? I know he's an NPC voice in Fallout 4 as well.
>>
>>184073463
Fuckin' knew it. You cheeky bastard.
>>
>>184073642
>>184074214
Brandon Keener plays a psychopathic child rapist and murderer in an episode of Criminal Minds. He gets his head caved in.
>>
File: 1500362981031.jpg (463KB, 900x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1500362981031.jpg
463KB, 900x1130px
>>184074496
Thanks, friend. Have some degeneracy is return.
>>
File: Crystal Samus cosplay 01.jpg (122KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal Samus cosplay 01.jpg
122KB, 1000x1250px
>>184073649
>>184074717
it's all just to remind you that I occasionally still bump in here.
>>
File: M63-HST-Subaru-LL.jpg (1MB, 3000x3079px) Image search: [Google]
M63-HST-Subaru-LL.jpg
1MB, 3000x3079px
>>184073463
muh gud name
>>
File: ayyy.png (508KB, 1306x311px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
508KB, 1306x311px
>>184073463
>>
>>184074882
a little teaser
>>
>>184075023
that's from the Batman Adventures comic
>>
>>184073871
I feel bad for Brandon Keener, imagine being typecast.

Imagine being typecast due to a 3rd-rate video game series.

Imagine being typecast due to a 3rd-rate video game series and you used your regular voice (+ reverb).
>>
>>184074698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l3zz9qNM7I
I guess his VA did do one.
>>
>>184074496
>that spider

Holy hell, that would have been an amazingly terrifying enemy. Imagine a side mission on Elaaden where your Nomad falls into a trap sinkhole in the sands. Or just you and your sqaud do, because you have to get out and activate some thing or beacon on the surface. And you're faced with this disgusting monster.

Doesn't even have to be a side quest. Could be a rare enemy in the middle of nowhere like a Thresher Maw in 1. Hiding under the sand dunes.
>>
>>184074891
It's all good, a KLing every so often is great for your health.
>>
>>184074891
What is more insulting, Roma and Lazio merging or either one of them being in the Serie D?

If you don't reply to this post, I'll make a turian play for Dortmund
>>
>>184075675
merging would be more insulting.
>>
>>
>>184075850
Thought so as well, just going to be a minor thing in the story but thanks.

I'm not sure if having a Turian player for Lazio would be received better than a black player, on one hand they are literally aliens on the other hand you get to live up to your nickname
>>
>>184077670
Krogan would be the best goalkeeper for anything. Everyone would be too scared to get a score past him.
>>
>>184078589
Krogan would be extreme liabilities, can you imagine one that wouldn't get booked every match?
>>
>>184078589
>>184078927
What about a Krogan playing Golf?
>>
>>184079809
>misses a putt less than a foot from the hole
>bloodrage

It would be entertaining, to say the least. Especially with the calm voices of the golf announcers as the commentate the Krogan's brutal outrage.
>>
>>184074891
That thing must make you sweat
>>
>>184080689
she mentioned when she was wearing that one Neon Genesis Evangelion costume she had literal puddles of sweat in the foot area
>>
>>184079809
>>184080128
What race would be best at bowling?
>>
>>184077670
A world where >le pacy black lad has been replaced with >le pacy played lad

Amazing.
>>
>>184082371
plated lad*
>>
>>184082317
Biotic Bowling when?
Hanar bowling would be fucking awesome or just plain dumb.
>>
>>184082795
>hanar bowling
>not just using the balls as weapons
>squishy flails
Thane mentions that they have a strong grip (plus Zaeed got choked by one), so they can definitely play.
>>
>>184079809
It'd be like Happy Gilmore but everyone is Gilmore
>>
File: 1481839335719.png (97KB, 262x326px) Image search: [Google]
1481839335719.png
97KB, 262x326px
>>184082096
Jesus
>>
File: An end, once and for all.jpg (124KB, 1264x632px) Image search: [Google]
An end, once and for all.jpg
124KB, 1264x632px
Late night Jack post!
>>
>>184078589
Hanar goalkeepers, Krogan defenders, Human Midfielders and Turian forwards
>>
File: ME3_Claymore_Shotgun.png (93KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
ME3_Claymore_Shotgun.png
93KB, 512x256px
Man, they really fucked up shotguns in ME.
Look at the Claymore. It's a weapon made for krogans, by krogans, and has the damage of a train crash. So why is it so short, and small? Krogan have stubby atms, they're like dinosaurs. They need large weapons.
>>
>>184084216
more importantly, why can Tali use it when in 2 you have to be Shepard tiered augmented.
>>
>>184084216
I think I remember Wrex holding it like a handgun
>>
>>184084216
What's even worse is that it's a cover based shooter. On higher difficulties the only class which will really be able to get in close and survive are the sentinels and they can't get fucking use Shotguns until the third one
>>
>>184084387
They explained in the codex and weapon descriptions for 3 that they solved the recoil issue.
>>
>>184084445
That was a cutscene, and just him using the pistolero quickdraw animation. Zaeed used the same one when you meet him in 2.

>>184084479
That's why you don't play Sentinel as a close quarters class.
>>
File: 54645758679.png (344KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
54645758679.png
344KB, 500x600px
Just swinging by to say I love Suvi
>>
I want to meet aliens so I can discover their memes.
>>
>>
Andromeda died for our sins.

It died to fund Anthem.

Therefore, Anthem is a sin.
>>
How long does space travel between planets take in ME-verse again
>>
File: 56789.png (283KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
56789.png
283KB, 640x457px
>>
>>184086298
>Andromeda died

Thank god
>>
>>184086328
Days I would imagine.That's pushing it too.
>>
>>184086328
Mass relays are basically instant. As for travel within clusters, the Reaper War codex in 3 states that most ships can do around 15 light years a day with regular FTL. That's x5,475 light speed. Travel within a cluster shouldn't take more than a few hours, usually, though it depends on the distance of the planets and stations within said clusters.
>>
>>184086328
planets
>minutes
systems
>hours
clusters
>months
Relays are near instant though.
>>
>>184085948
literally who
>>
>>184086507
I'm just thinking how would a courier or postal service would work in ME, thanks for the time frame.
>>
>>184084216
Doesn't the ME3 description specifically note that these are new Claymores designed to be used by non-Krogan?

Also, I think in 2, (unless it's the Widow) can be used by extremely strong humans. James could probably use a Krogan one, but it'd hurt like hell after a fight.

Also, Krogan can weild one with one arm.
>>
File: 1497694547070.jpg (107KB, 1036x771px) Image search: [Google]
1497694547070.jpg
107KB, 1036x771px
>>184086035
>>
>>184086781
Yes, but it has the exact same design, and is still small.
>unless it's the Widow) can be used by extremely strong humans
Yeah, but you probably need cybernetics. Even the Widow, there are asari sniper units that get cybernetics to use them.
>>
http://orig10.deviantart.net/f547/f/2017/207/c/5/liara_x_shepard_by_becausewhynot01-dbhrcag.jpg
>>
>>184086716
As an example, the Sun to Pluto is 327 light minutes. With an FTL speed of x5475c, that's four seconds. The Earth to the nearest non-Sun star (Proxima Centauri) is 4.22 light years, so at 15 light years a day it'd take 7 or so hours to get there.
>>
>>184086781
The Claymore and Widow are stated to have recoil sufficient to break bones via sheer momentum. The strongest human ever could not use one. You need super strength via cybernetics, or by being a krogan/geth.
>>
File: 1498913800407.png (734KB, 1033x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1498913800407.png
734KB, 1033x1033px
>>184086404
Vetra a cute. I want to hug her and hold her hand.
>>
>>184086716
Being a space courier would be pretty comfy and fun. Just cruising along delivering shit. Until some filthy BTs try to jump you.
>>
>>184088029
Sure, if you were delivering shit in the Terminus system.

Have the couriers have experience with arms, maybe have two personnel on board I think I have an idea
>>
>>184086716
>>184088029
>>184088226
You rang?
>>
CAT6
>>
I need to learn how to draw, want to see a femtur in postal uniform now
>>
>>184090254
Do it, we need drawfags.
>>
>>184090173
why did a mercenary group name themselvers after ethernet cable
>>
>>184086893
hot
>>
If the Illusive man is racist, why does he bang Asari?
>>
>>184093339
He's not racist, or even human supremacist. Cerberus is his answer to STG, Blackwatch, and the Commandoes. He tortures and indoctrinates more humans than anyone else.
>>
>>184093339

Hes basically full of shit on all fronts:

>indoctrinated
>fucks asari every week
>sacrifices many human lives for his goals

Before I played the three first titles in a row I actually tried ME2, which caused me to actually believe the organization. Every aaction, every decision I made was pro cerberus (sacrifice the Citadel fleet, support genophage, kill the Rachni, kill the rogue Geth, etc etc). Once I found out in 3 I got mad as fuck!

Still executed Mordin and Wrex though, but I got so fucked with Tim!
>>
>>184093801

>And I even gave the fucking collector cruiser to Cerberus

That prick!
>>
>>184093339
Just like the reapers got to him, so did the teal parasites
>>
>>184093801
>Still executed Mordin and Wrex though, but I got so fucked with Tim!
>Still executed Mordin and Wrex though,
>executed Mordin and Wrex
You deserve this.
>>
>>184094001

The Krogan left unchecked, specially after the Reapers destruction when both the crab armed forces and humanity's are destroyed, is a major threat.

Lore wise it could easily end the galaxy.
>>
>>184094001
Mordin managed to get senile dementia with his "mistake" talk. Wrex was a violent bastard who just put it underwraps, and if he is the god-king of Krogan and the best they have got, they don't deserve to exist.
>>
>>184094127
Watch as some Turtle cock sucking faggot claim that Wrex is a reliable and trustable leader and won't try to pursue the expansion that got the genophage
>>
>>184094127

In my game the most powerful faction left were the gypsies (Tali's people) because they reclaimed their world while the geth coexist with them.

Problem is they still have their fleet. If Hacket got left with shit at the end, humanity might be fucked.
>>
>>184094127
Then they can get the Genophage v2.0 if that happens.
>>
>>184094127
>>184094128
>>184094209
You say that like The Man Who Cured the Genophage (WOAHHOOOOAH) wouldn't be able to dictate the entire mindset of his people through fame and reknown alone.
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/War_Assets/Krogan
>Urdnot Wrex fought alongside Commander Shepard during the Reapers' first invasion attempt in 2183. Afterwards, he returned to Tuchanka and spent the following years rising to the leadership of his clan, championing progressive methods meant to strengthen the krogan as a whole. Conservative elements were unhappy, but news of a successfully cured genophage has solidly united all of Tuchanka under Wrex's command. Hailed not only as a great warrior but a savior, the krogan will follow Urdnot Wrex into the maws of the Reapers themselves.
Even fuckers who don't like him are utterly loyal to him.

Besides, even if you don't think that he will stay true to his word, look at the Extended Cut ending to a Cured Wrex krogan. Compare that to Cured Wreav, where he's raising an army.

Still, a eugenics plan like Okeer and Grunt is best.
>>
>>184094530

A savage that can barely keep composure in the presence of a Salarian and a crab diplomat?

Yeah sure... thrust.
>>
>>184094679
>thrust
freudian slip right into your mother's vagina there bruh
>>
>>184094679
Well, he's a krogan. What do you expect?
>>
So if the Mass Relays are destroyed does every single person just starve seeing as Earth is too fucked to support everyone?
>>
>>184094883

>thrust != trust
>*trust

Ah fuck! Thx there m8.
>>
>>184094679
>savage
>crab
Who let some fag Salarian post here. Deal with it nerd, genophage is cured.
>>
>>184094978

Well, according to the exploration map you could move from system to system using fuel.

Also they sent fucking Arks! So connections is assured. It just takes a little longer.
>>
>>184094978
Well, since MEHEM and JAM are canon, and only fags go vanilla, no.
>>
>>184094375

>assuming the blue cunts are not actually in one piece and wont take it all by force
>>
>>184094978
I thought they weren't completely destroyed in the best ending and being immediately repaired or some shit. Am I just remembering wrong?
>>
Do the people from Andromeda send some kind of signal back to the Milky Way awaiting response?

They said on ME2 and 3 that they had quantum entanglement communications.

>havent played Andromeda yet
>>
>>184095494
Yeah its mentioned on the Nexus news, but they haven't received a response.
>>
>>184095494
they have quantum entanglement comms because there are pre-built buoys all over the galaxy

they don't have those in dark space
>>
>>184095052
Who taught this spaceturtle english? Deal with it brute, you are the last of you kind.
>>
File: IMG_6083.jpg (326KB, 1000x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6083.jpg
326KB, 1000x682px
>>
File: banecon 2015.jpg (51KB, 480x395px) Image search: [Google]
banecon 2015.jpg
51KB, 480x395px
>>184095130
>Playing ME3
>playing anything further than ME1
>>
So did Bioware make the Illusive man retarded in 3 because they realized they had no villain and panicked or did they really think he was having a good progression?
>>
>>184097029
We needed another Saren for some reason
>>
>>184097212
>implying they're the same
Saren wanted to live under the Reapers/co-existence peacefully, Illusive man wanted control
>>
Guys, do you know how good the series would be if the reapers didn't exist and Saren just turned out to suffer from dementia?
>>
>>184097590
>First human spectre is just sent to wrangle an elderly turian off his meds

ye m8, much better
>>
>>184098098
kek
>>
>>184098098
>hundreds of peope die on eden prime for no raisin
>colony collapse on feros after assassinating a psychic plant
>destroys prothean ruins indescriminately on a volatile volcanic world in exchange for one unstrusted alien
>extermination of the rachni
>nuking of virmire
>all in pursuit of one infirm elderly turian
this menace needs to be stopped
>>
File: 1448404153414.jpg (257KB, 1600x880px) Image search: [Google]
1448404153414.jpg
257KB, 1600x880px
>>184075442

But that would be interesting, anon, we can't do that in 18 months.
>have to find a way through tunnels dug by the spider-larva thing
>see massive bones scattered around in lodged inside the cavern walls
>>
>>184082096

Noice.
>tfw you'll never hear the squish sounds of the sweat and lube
>>
what if the big threat was sovereign alone or a few other reapers trying to destabilise the galaxy and get everyone to fight each other or against some other galactic threat (Geth horde, Terminus systems, collectors, indoctrinated governments) so they can swoop in and harvest the survivors to rebuild their numbers

and Shepard has to try and stop them against the backdrop of the whole idealistic sci-fi utopia going to shit
>>
>>184083083

Hold the fuck up.
>Thane mentions that they have a strong grip (plus Zaeed got choked by one)

Meanwhile they need mass effect generators to stand because they're that fragile?

>"The hanar "stand" slightly taller than a human, although most of their height is in their long tentacles. The invertebrate, water-native hanar cannot support their own weight in normal gravity. When interacting with mainstream galactic society, they rely on contra-gravitic levitation packs that use mass effect fields. Their limbs can grip tightly, but are not strong enough to lift more than a few hundred grams each. Hanar also possess the ability to secrete natural toxins."
BIOWAAAAARE!
>>
>>184073350

god all that shit is so ugly. Andromeda completely dropped the ball art-directon wise. Everything is overdesigned and squishy and gross. What happened to the retro-futurism of ME1?
>>
How to get all the DLCs for ME3? Should I buy the base game or just torrent it?
>>
>>184104303
Torrent it, fuck it. Fuck Bioware
>>
>>184104329
but muh online play.
>>
>>184077212

I want so eat Miranda's tight asshole !
>>
>>184103098
Well, you can probably hold something tightly between your elbow and forearm, but you might not be able to do a continuous stand-up. I think it makes sense, even if it's explained with yet another eezo magic.
It's just an excuse to make Hanar float so the developers don't have to worry about how their tentacles should interact with the floor, anyway.
>>
>>184104940
Bioware laziness strikes again.

I swear to god, can we give the franchise to devs that care about lore and detail? Like Obsidian
>>
File: angery.jpg (32KB, 512x355px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
32KB, 512x355px
>find a ME-based TTRPG on Roll20
>Story after ME3, can't be so bad right?
>Geth-Quarian Peace, Genophage Cure. Hey not everyone has to be a genocidal maniac.
>Council collapses, makes sense with travel restricted and slow
>For some reason the Salarians help Batarians breed like crazy because for some reason it was important for them to not be extinct? Salarians are the first people to not let people fucking breed.
>Oh yeah, since this faggot cured the Genophage. Salarians are the biggest power now
>Aliens fucking everywhere in Earth
>Mass relays get built again? What?
>For some reason Earth is completely unified between this time and have a president.
>Council is reformed, Wrex also becomes a councilor while still being the ruler of Krogan some how, so does 'the president of Earth'
>Aliens mostly gone, Drell claim Mojave home
>The now cockroach like breeding Batarians attack Humans, again stalemate thanks to council but Council allows them to move back to their old homeworld
>Batarians exploit this with their new breeding patterns and exploit democracy by actively trying to make it more regressive since they are a large minority in Alliance space.
>Council sees nothing wrong with this
>For some reason Wrex cares about this (I'm going to kill this GM if it's due to Shepard), and starts funding rebels to fuck Batarians off.

This made me physically disgusted and angry on how shit the plot is, I fucking hate the fanbase and hate people who are willing to do write this shit even more. I am not sure how the bad fanfic guy keeps his sanity

If you want to lose IQ points or join the mess https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/84636/mass-effect
>>
>>184104940

It seems like too much of a difference, though, a few hundred grams and being able to choke a person.
>>
>>184104567
>tfw you'll never tongue Miranda's meaty donut
>tfw you'll never feel her legs tremble as she pushes your head harder into her buttcheeks
>>
>>184108618
I think bad fanfic guy has already lost his sanity. We all have here
>>
>>184109681
i'm still here just been listening to you wa shock for the past 4 days
>>
>>184102268
>>184098098
Someone needs to write this as a complete fic, the 'visions' never happen, Saren is just harrasing Geth and slopply using old Geth parts to modify himself while rambling on about reapers.

Millions get affected on an elderly Spectres rampage in a quest to put him in a retirement home
>>
Just got ME1 & 2 on pc /megs/. Are there any mods you'd recommend?
>>
>>184113002
MEUITM and dlc pack for ME2. Pirate it.
>>
>>184104567

>tfw wanted to eat Aria
>Shepard is a chicken shit to do it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>184113284

>best waifu

She has no fucking libido left. Shes the oldest Asari you meet (over 1k years old).
>>
File: 2017-03-02 (5).jpg (405KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-02 (5).jpg
405KB, 1920x1080px
>>184113673
>>
>tfw have to play through Derelict Reaper again
>>
>>184113673
Really? Doesn't she take hold in Omega in 1980s? Who decides to become the warlord of Space Somalia at the age of 800?

80s thing also explain the extensiated shoulders on her jacket
>>
File: evil bitch from hell.jpg (55KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
evil bitch from hell.jpg
55KB, 960x540px
>>184113995

>Didnt felt a thing
>>
File: asari-dancer-o.gif (1022KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
asari-dancer-o.gif
1022KB, 320x180px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3gg2M_Ri10
>>
>>184113673
That disgusting creep was hitting up a femtur 973 years younger than her?
>>
>>184113158
Thanks anon. I wish they'd just put all the dlc together somewhere in a bundle, asking people to pay the same prices after all this time is ridiculous.
>>
>>184114515

Whats with this general and the crabs? lol. I sure hope its an ironic meme.
>>
>>184094530
Best plan is to make those violent assholes extinct and put them in the dustbin of history

>>184115232
Where did the crab meme come from? They clearly are birds or raptors
>>
>>184115684

>organic exoskeleton
>>
>>184115826
Turian carapaces make them look like lobsters
>>
>>184116094
Mmm, a buttered turian sounds delicious.

Served on top of a krogan head plate
>>
>>184116478
Angara taste better imo
>>
>>184113284
>>184113673

1k internets and 100 kudos to whoever finds the RL body model of the character.

And no, its not the voice (the cunt from matrix).
>>
What is the best and worst main mission in each game?
>>
>>184113673

She's really not, anon, she's around 700.
>>
>>
>>184121025
Meeting a 700 year old sentient would be kind of a humbling expierience, she was born while we were still in the renaissance.
>>
>>184115232
>Why do people like and talk about the best species?
Nice baits.
>>
Does a Reaper need to be finished before it can indoctrinate? Could the human-reaper have indoctrinated the Illusive man?
>>
File: ralph.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ralph.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
Wooh i just made my new character to replay the game a 3rd as high tech dps :3

And of course marry the best husbando Reyes of course
>>
>>184124092
>Nice baits.
y-you too
>>
>>184124802
Look like a total fudge packer
>>
>>184124795
I don't think so, since the Derelict Reaper was dead for millions of years, and everyone onboard still went batshit.
>>
File: property.jpg (83KB, 1200x780px) Image search: [Google]
property.jpg
83KB, 1200x780px
>>
>>184125176
I think there's a difference between dead and incomplete though. The material may keep it's indoctrination properties after death, but what if it never gained them in the first place
>>
>>184117429
These are just my picks.
ME1: Worst: Either the rogue VI on the moon because the fight is such a slog or that AI gambling thing,
Best: I really like collecting evidence on Saren as it's a really nice intro to the universe.

ME2: Worst: the side quest where there's some derelict ship hanging off the edge of a cliff and you have to find the right route along it, because it's boring. Or if you were talking about larger missions, probably Jack's loyalty mission b/c I found it really boring and the payoff weak.
Best: probably either Garrus' loyalty mission b/c it's got some really cool character development or Thane's recruitment b/c I love the setting & music.

ME3: Worst: any of the mission where you run around fighting on the MP maps to complete some meaningless objective, I just didn't enjoy doing them. Or Priority Thessia b/c Kai Leng ruined the entire mission for me.
Best: not counting Citadel DLC then I'd probably pick either Priority Tuchanka b/c I thought it tied up the whole genophage shit really well.

MEA: I haven't finished this one yet so I'll pick best & worst so far.
Worst: Literally any of liam's personal missions b/c I hate that character.
Best: I'm struggling to think of any memorable ones, but I can say I enjoyed driving around Voeld a lot because I really like ice planets.
>>
>>184126031
>main mission
>>
>>184126172
oops
>>
>>184125629
How does it gain said properties in the first place? Maybe its like radioactive materials: it doesn't do anything, it just is. I guess turning people into ship armor has that effect.
>>
>>184126576
They never really explain it. They probably want to protect themselves in case some bullshit case doesn't make sense they can just say "They're indoctrinated. How? It's mysterious."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhVhBz4ANj4&t=667s
5 years it's been
Do you still hate it?
>>
>>184117429
>ME1
Ilos
Feros (fuck that whole planet)

>ME2
Collector Base
Derelict Reaper (Insanity mode activates the secret Benny Hill soundtrack during this mission)

>ME3
Tuchanka
Thessia (*teleports behind u*)

>MEA
Drack Loyalty
Liam Loyalty (MEYBEY CUZ I SHAWT 'IM IN THA FAIC!!!)
>>
>>184124802
>ralph
Get the fuck out
>>
>>184126790
"Even dead gods still dream."
>>
>>184127145
This place is not a place of honor.
>>
File: slutt.jpg (3MB, 3817x1934px) Image search: [Google]
slutt.jpg
3MB, 3817x1934px
>>184127561
Cant wait to see how the game plays after the big patch, havent played since launch :3
>>
File: DF1zgHdV0AAYqHf.jpg (206KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DF1zgHdV0AAYqHf.jpg
206KB, 1200x675px
>this is the real elaaden
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>redditor ralph still hasn't hanged ximself
Not that I'm surprised, but still.
>>
File: kek.jpg (94KB, 1710x690px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
94KB, 1710x690px
>>184128367
Sry was busy working ;^)
Cuz you know i like independence unlike some ppl here
>>
absolutely epic, my friend
please post more hehe :)
>>
File: 5598a1e7cfabe1afaf80b1aa838b09e4.jpg (238KB, 1010x531px) Image search: [Google]
5598a1e7cfabe1afaf80b1aa838b09e4.jpg
238KB, 1010x531px
>There are low iq drumpflets who cant understand why the synthesis ending is the best
>>
EDI theorises that the Human Reaper was being designed after the creature it was being built with, but why does every other one look like Leviathan?
>>
>>184129152
>trusting the AIggers
>>
>>184129332
>getting baited by ralph
>>
>>184129296
I remember some Twitter post or art book or something mentioning that the Reaper's core resembles the species in question, but that the outer shell always looks like a cuttlefish. That fits the size of the Human Reaper anyway, which is thousands of times too small to be a full-sized one.
>>
>>184129374
literally who?
>>
File: badteaste.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
badteaste.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
>>184129374
im not even trying xD
>>
http://i.imgur.com/kFoSAdJ.png
>>
>>184123351
Not all Asari are 100-year old barely mature virgins like Liara. Even with her it's odd.
>>
>>184131168
>liara
>virgin
Oh you sweet summer child
>>
Y'Know?

I'm pissed that we didnt get a Independence Day-esque speech in ME3

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj16vfbsM9A

>tfw you will never tell Harbinger that you and the rest of the galaxy will not go quietly into the night, that we will not go out without a fight.
>>
>>184131258
Tbh I don't care, I'm a raptorfag, but the anon I was replying to seemed not to realise that even Liara is four to five times older than a young human adult.
>>
>>184123351
What, Aria is 700?

I thought she was more four or three hundred.

She seems far too... immature(for lack of a better word) for being that old.
>>
>>184132013
Yeah but at least we got a turret section in between saying our goodbyes
>>
http://i.imgur.com/nxyAFfN.jpg
>>
>>184134189
is there a futa version?
>>
>>184131051
it's a shame everyone in Andromeda is so ugly because the porn artists aren't going to touch any of the models.
>>
>>184134708
Doesn't look like it
>>
File: 1459236365326.jpg (42KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1459236365326.jpg
42KB, 600x1067px
>>184134708
>Futa

this and scat is probably the two fetishes that deserved to be kink-shamed.
>>
File: Vetra Romance.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vetra Romance.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
the suffering will never end
>>
>>184135246
kai leng email? i dont get it
>>
>>184135246
Fuck Germany. Caught me off guard, you cheeky fucker.
>>
>>184096946
Are they all waiting for Dr. Pavel?
>>
File: tfw_Lenin.png (331KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_Lenin.png
331KB, 680x684px
>>184135246
>>
Reminder that the interactions with Saren, Sovereign and Vigil are better than anything in 2 or 3
>>
>>184137190
RUDIMENTARY

CREATURES

OF BLOOD

AND FLESH

YOU TOUCH MY MIND

STUMBLING

IN YOUR IGNORANCE
>>
>>184134708
http://i.imgur.com/kQKVZL6.jpg
>>
>>184137801
That's much better.
>>
I want Tali to grow big and scoop up handfuls of people and shove them up her butt!
>>
>>184139192
You're the reason why God abandoned us.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>184139192
>What is the square-cube law
>>
>>184140227
>>184140575
>implying macrofags are worse than futafags or cuckoldry fans
>>
>>184131168

Hundreds of fucker anon. Hundreds.

>actually is zero because they just play mind tricks on you
>>
>>184139192
I'm a talifag and this is cancer.
>>
>>184141505
If you really loved her, you'd love her at any size.
>>
>>184129152
>synthisis autist is back

Changed your filenames yet?
>>
>>184141691
You make a good point.
>>
>>184129152
You're basically turning the entire universe into husks you idiot.

Dont make the same mistake Saren did by letting the machines taht want to exterminate all life in existence, who have the means to mind control people, install their tech in your body you fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQNVQBOShK4
>>
File: BIG bait.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
BIG bait.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>184142301
You must be new, so I'll tell you what you just did.
Synthautist used to post all the time with the same bullshit text & pictures in every reply, never even bothering to change the filename.

And you just took one BIG bite
>>
>>184117429
>ME1
Worst: Any of the cookie cutter kill Cerberus here missions because they are the exact same every time

Best: Feros barely edges out Virmire for me

>ME2
Worst: Jack's loyalty mission is boring

Best: Suicide Mission is still the benchmark in final WRPG missions imo.

>ME3
Worst: London. God what a clusterfuck. It didn't have to be but they fucked up damn near everything about it. Honestly even the last 20 minutes are better than the level itself.

Best: Priority: Rannoch and Priority: Tunchanka are both amazing.

>MEA
Worst: Fuck you Liam you piece of shit

Best: The last mission is great. I also liked Vetra's loyalty mission. Not even a femturfag
>>
>>184128310

I like the 'basic' colours of white stone, light brown sand and red leaves. Would've looked really nice.
>>
>>184131051

Nice! Would kiss.
>>
How was Hamburg, WG?
>>
>>184125462
>he wants be Reyes's bitch
I bet this is from Tumblr. They don't deserve Gil
>>
File: 1500526836468.jpg (452KB, 875x1371px) Image search: [Google]
1500526836468.jpg
452KB, 875x1371px
WG has striked again. HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!
>>
>>184145281

Turrists again?
>>
>>184144546
Yeah, and much more alien too.
>>
File: sam hyde everyone.png (1MB, 1680x947px) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde everyone.png
1MB, 1680x947px
>>184145281
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1420487341523.png (1MB, 854x960px) Image search: [Google]
1420487341523.png
1MB, 854x960px
>>184135246
>>
File: 1426555535740.jpg (15KB, 234x200px) Image search: [Google]
1426555535740.jpg
15KB, 234x200px
>We'd rather keep our own form
>No, you can't
>>
>>184129152
>synthesis
>"drumpflets"
REDDIT RALPH IS BACK
Was is a 6 months ban then?
>>
File: y.png (67KB, 250x317px) Image search: [Google]
y.png
67KB, 250x317px
>>184145569
>tfw riding nomad on this terrain
>>
Is starting ME3 using ME2 char that much different or advantageous than starting ME3 anew with the same choices?
>>
>>184147480
best thing would be to take a save that started in ME1 or to stop after ME1
>>
>>184147676
I was doing that but then my saves got lost because of things
I want to play ME3, but don't want to miss out on stuff
>>
>tfw died screenshoting this during the end of the third leg
Hello darkness my old friend.
>>
File: true ass.jpg (943KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
true ass.jpg
943KB, 2560x1440px
>>184148447
Fuck, wrong screenshot.
>>
File: Cora doing squats.webm (743KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Cora doing squats.webm
743KB, 960x540px
>>184148676

Oh, goddang, that squatting.
>>
File: ZkzyEQE.jpg (131KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ZkzyEQE.jpg
131KB, 1600x900px
Bumping with Tali!
>>
>tfw some shitty Batarian kills me in a game because of his 300+ extranet ping
>"HROHROHRO"

BTs are a mistake.
>>
>>184151292
no fello hughmon, u r rong.
>>
Going to bed. Goodnight, MEG, sleep well!
Dream of going on dates with waifus.
>>
OK anon, as promised. I'll do 10 now and wait until later to post more spess
>>
>>184151228
>>
>>184151370
I'd rather play against the Geth than you fucks. Everyone other species play the games fine without shit connections.
>>
>>184151861
>>
>>184151686
>tfw ywn cuddle with her
>>
>>184151397
Goodnight AWG.
>>
>>184152129
>>
>>184152482
>>
Man, Imagine a ME4 with no Geth, Krogan, Quarians or Batarians.
>>
>>184154519
based.
>>
>>184154519
Man, imagine like totally new Mass Effect game, with like new places, enemies and with no quarians, bts or krogan. Like in new galaxy and shit!
>>
>>184144071
>>184127290
>>184126031
Lmao seems everyone wasn't a fan of Liam in Andromeda. He's such a shit
>>
>>184155115
really tickles my neurons
>>
how do people come up with these ideas for fics
for example im reading a fic where a guy dies
goes to see god
god hates mass effect 3 ending sends him into doom for "training" then enters the mass effect universe to do nothing
>>
>>184155115
would never work unless you have a qt ayy waifu
>>
>>184156842
I'm going to regret this, but... link?
>>
File: RYDER JOIN ME IN THE ESCAPE POD.jpg (53KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
RYDER JOIN ME IN THE ESCAPE POD.jpg
53KB, 400x333px
>>184155115
that sounds great! And there would be a cute and quirky asari waifu who you could go on adventures with-

oh no
>>
>>184154464
I'm expecting a KL edit in one of these eventually.
>>
>>184157756
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12018173/1/DOOM-Effect
it's a self insert bull shit
>>
>>184124802
realism is a mistake.
>>
>>1592555
>>
>>184155115
>>184154519
I just want C-SEC based spin-off and bust smugglers or harass public preachers
>>
>>184158519
my god
>>
>>184158218
I post actual pics of space reeee
>>
>>184160567
god i'm a sucker for good mix of fabric on armor
>>
File: MMGA.jpg (15KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
MMGA.jpg
15KB, 197x256px
>>184158218
This will be my legacy.
>>
>>184160567
I know, but you know he'll strike eventually.
>>
>>184160778
Are you proud?
>>
>>184161234
not until everyone feels the fear of getting kai leng every time he opens an image.
>>
>>184161616
You monster
>>
>>184160778
Your legacy is already the reign of terror you left in London.
>>
>>184161937
I actually like Liam.
His optimistic and naive to a fault personality explains why he wasn't fit for police work (who needs to be able to have a healthy suspicion of everyone) but works well for a fireman/crisis response guy who wants to help everyone. Always felt like his loyalty mission was meant to test how this naive but well-meaning personality could clash with Ryder's potential military pragmatism. Even if there's some part I don't like about Liam, I find him more interesting to have around than Kaidan or Jacob.
>>
>>184162963
>I find him more interesting to have around than Kaidan or Jacob.
Me too but he still a bitch
>>
>>184162963
And I actually like Kai Leng
Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet. So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death. -KL
>>
>>184161937
>>
>>184164207
>>
If the do nothing ending, when Liari's work gets passed down and plans of the crucible, does that just mean the reapers were eventually defeated with the crucible, and that all Shepard achieved was killing everyone he knew?
>>
>>184165085
yup, it's pretty much a big 'ol fuck you
>>
>>184165285
Vetra's next so I think this is a good stopping point for now
>>
>>184165571
you mean a good point to stop and never go on, right?
>>
File: 1498315113969.jpg (502KB, 1722x1722px) Image search: [Google]
1498315113969.jpg
502KB, 1722x1722px
>>184166185
But I promised anon...
>>
File: PIA16853mercury.jpg (430KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PIA16853mercury.jpg
430KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>184167823
I know its you because nobody else posts space pics besides me
>>
>>184165571
>attractiveness
>>
File: Yvonne Strahovski wink.gif (486KB, 500x149px) Image search: [Google]
Yvonne Strahovski wink.gif
486KB, 500x149px
>>184168049
of course you know, but that'll be our little secret since no one else knows until they've opened it.
>>
>>184152131
>snuggling with a poop sack.
>>
File: hickson87_hstgendler_big.jpg (345KB, 1500x1483px) Image search: [Google]
hickson87_hstgendler_big.jpg
345KB, 1500x1483px
>>184168606
The innocent need to be protected keep doing it
>>
Why is Harbinger so bad?
>>
>>184168874
Like as a character or like bad as in evil?
>>
>>184163610
Fuck's sake
>>
>>184169552
Character
>>
>>184165571
Do they have pages for Gil, Suvi, and Kallo?
>>
File: 12522898087271.jpg (42KB, 420x333px) Image search: [Google]
12522898087271.jpg
42KB, 420x333px
>>184167823
Why does it keep happening? What fuels this mad man on his quest?
>>
Wouldn't everyone in the destroy ending be indoctrinated because of exposure while trying to remove the dead Reapers?
>>
File: Mass Effect Andromeda Romance.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Mass Effect Andromeda Romance.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>184170393
I don't even care about the games any more the porn and Kai Leng is all I got left
>>
>>184171294
since all the reapers are dead there is no one to pull the strings
>>
>>184171490
So? The game never states that there has to be another Reaper alive to do controlling. When Sovereign dies the green Asari chick you save doesn't say that the Reapers are in her head, she says specifically Sovereign.
>>
>>184171294
Who fucking cares? Clearly not Bioware while writing this trash
>>
>>184171490
What about the dead reaper in ME2? even the other reapers must have thought it completely dead/vanished because they never bothered salvaging/saving him
>>
how to do doom fic
>some fuck head in the mass effect universe decides they need to fuck with argent energy
>doing test turns out promising lots of power being produce
>argent energy becomes wide spread as of how easy it is to produce
>all is going well until some shifty salarian decides that it can be improved
>a portals begins to open up everywhere that uses argent
>demons start flooding out of hell fleeing from the few centuries of slaughter that the doom slayer brought
>rip's and tear's
>>
>>184172421
>Saving
They''re fucking machines; they not gonna give a shit about one of their own dying
>>
>>184173239
not the point. it gives away their existence and that's a secret they want to keep so they can use the moment of surprise.
>>
File: 1373001643026.gif (1MB, 990x478px) Image search: [Google]
1373001643026.gif
1MB, 990x478px
>>184170048
Nope!
>>
>>184096946
is this a german bane worshiping cult?
>>
>>184173484
>gives away their existence
So why did nobody figure them out in the 37 million years it's been floating around? Most people would have probably assumed it was just a weird ship
>>
>>184173946
apparently no one found it
>>
>>184173930
Hidden scenes behind the CIA backed coup attempt in Germany
>>
>>184173930
I had this image saved as "tv meetup.jpg"
>>
>>184173930
It's Werder Bremen proving that they are the biggest club in the world
>>
File: 1501240540202.jpg (81KB, 480x517px) Image search: [Google]
1501240540202.jpg
81KB, 480x517px
>>184174714
>it's Werder Bremen
gee, what gave it away?
>>
What do you think of EGM and BackOff?
>>
>>
hehheh
>>
ok so another doom x mass effect fic i found only this one humanity was near extinction when the doom slayer showed up and saved everyone, but before he left he taught humanity one important lesson RIP AND TEAR now every human worships him
they also use inter-dimensional travel to get to different places
they also use runes for some reason?
>>
>>184173516
Is it a crime to lewd that? It looks very lewdable.
>>
>>184177496
tfw no T H I C nebula gf
>>
File: Codex_Harbinger.png (158KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
Codex_Harbinger.png
158KB, 512x256px
>>184171825
Isn't it in the Codex that Reapers presumably indoctrinate with some combo of wavelengths meant to mimic your brain patterns, slowly invading your normal processes and inducing their desires as your own? Kind of like Inception, starting with small patterns, seeds of thoughts/doubts/fear/awe meant to grow organically as your brain adopts and develops them as your own?

That's why the process is apparently irreversible. Their brain malware becomes your own, so your blind to the very notion that their motives and desires are anything but your own. So if a dead, or unfinished Reaper is still able to transmit their insidious corrupting brain waves, they can indoctrinate.
>>
>>184177976
>Reaper "indoctrination" is an insidious means of corrupting organic minds, "reprogramming" the brain through physical and psychological conditioning using electromagnetic fields, infrasonic and ultrasonic noise, and other subliminal methods. The Reaper's resulting control over the limbic system leaves the victim highly susceptible to its suggestions.
>>
Ded
>>
>>184181424
good riddance
>>
>>184181424
RIP IN PEACE
>>
File: 1476700584875.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476700584875.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>184176687
>>184176335
This is horrible
>>
File: think.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>184182040
>no proper name in the title
>not a KL
>>
File: M16_17-DW.jpg (886KB, 2200x1460px) Image search: [Google]
M16_17-DW.jpg
886KB, 2200x1460px
>>184182262
>>
>>184182262
You should start to panic when pics start to get a proper filename followed with a KL.
>>
http://orig04.deviantart.net/f405/f/2017/204/9/0/how_sequels_are_funded_by_heebiejeebus-dbhfffs.jpg
>>
Is there any reason not to play Sentinel?
>>
>>184184041
Charge.
>>
>>184178283
I was close. More like negative reinforcement conditioning than Inception style thought seeds.
>>
>>184184041
In Andromeda? Haven't tried it. Love it in 2/3 though.
>>
>>184184041
Overload is good to expose shielded targets to CC biotics like Pull and Singularity
>>
>>184184041
Infiltrator.
>>
>>184185962
Kek
Epic meme
>>
hoo BT heer?
>>
>>184182262
I do variations as well, no problem. you'll never see it coming.
>>
File: Guadalupe-Glory.jpg (1MB, 2020x1716px) Image search: [Google]
Guadalupe-Glory.jpg
1MB, 2020x1716px
>>184188224
>>
>>184188224
Fuck you, you sneaky kraut.

I always like a good KL.
>>
>>184188091
Fuck off BT fucker
>>
>>184188091
hughmon cooks can watch wile STRONK BT fuck der sluts HROJ HROJ HROJ HROJ
>>
>>184190176
>>184188091
I'll use your skulls as bowling balls, cunts
>>
File: omega.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
omega.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
hughmon pls
>>
>>184190271
Isn't it easier to do with a human skull, though? Two fingers in the eyes and the nose cavity for a thumb. It's been years since I've bowled, but I'm pretty sure it's just three holes.

>ywn use a shrunken BT skull as a shift knob on your space muscle car
>>
>>184190467
Haha you're not actually a BT
R-right?
>>
File: Zoom into Omega Centauri.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Zoom into Omega Centauri.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>184191368
wouldn't that be a twist?
hzere's the real Omega Centauri zoom in, have a good night.
>>
>>184191570
night WG.
>>
>>
File: mass effect threads.png (337KB, 373x387px) Image search: [Google]
mass effect threads.png
337KB, 373x387px
hello fellow /vg/ users, i heard you like mass effect.
>>
>>184194000
If /tv/ got a full length porno about baneposting, we can have one with femturs
>>
File: 1276331913340.jpg (53KB, 300x562px) Image search: [Google]
1276331913340.jpg
53KB, 300x562px
>>184194000
>>
Speaking of BTs. There's only two alive in Andromeda, right?
So whom is he making taste sweet BT foam?
>>
>>184194785
all human slut females
>>
>tfw no dismissive and dominant femBT gf to motorboat
>>
Any of you anons still play ME3 MP? I'm bored as fuck right now.
>>
I want to anally violate the turian primarch!
>>
>>184195071
I'm surprised it's not completely dead after this long.
>>
>>184197725
Me too. I'm enjoying more than Andromeda's MP right now, didn't really play it that much when ME3 first came out.
>>
File: 16daddba540aa93b2bc715f3df274bb5.jpg (483KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
16daddba540aa93b2bc715f3df274bb5.jpg
483KB, 1000x1415px
>walking hand and Talon with your femtur gf in the presidium.
>Get slapped on the ass
>Turn to find picture related
>"Hey human, why don't you get with a real nonbinary being!"

Krogan asari every fucking time.
>>
Late night Jack post!
>>
>>184198420
>walking hand and Talon...
Nope.
>>
>>184198420
you dare insult my lady
*teleport behind you*
*unsheathes katana*
>>
>>184198536
>>184198420
Gay niggas.
>>
File: he's holding my talon.png (415KB, 712x624px) Image search: [Google]
he's holding my talon.png
415KB, 712x624px
>>184198515
you're right. waaay too lewd for PDA
>>
>Vetra piper didn't get railed 24/7 to get money
How was an orphan girl caring for her young sister supposed to buy a house?
She guzzled more cum than anyone else except Lexi of course.
>>
>>184198932
>implying peepoo wasn't a massive slut because she rebels >8D
>>
>>184198932
Ive been thinking the same thing, that bitch been turning tricks up and down the citadel.

>>184199030
She one of those hoe's nobody want to fuck
>>
File: vetra16.jpg (2MB, 3156x2032px) Image search: [Google]
vetra16.jpg
2MB, 3156x2032px
Vetra is cute.

Vetra with her coilgun minigun out, helmet on, and power-armor active is cuter.
>>
>>184199128
Vetra's a bitch.
>>
>>184198932
She wasn't in Omega or anything, she was in a regular colony, had informal military training and a gun, was already renting out a place due to her father, and was already around 16. She says herself that she did manual labor jobs before becoming a smuggler and then a mercenary because she knew how to shoot a gun. I don't know why /meg/ has such an obsession with prostitution and/or rape, it's like 16 year olds with jobs other than prostitution don't exist in their universe.
>>
>>184198903
>That crest
>That filename
He holding your dick too?
>>
File: vetra20.png (745KB, 856x635px) Image search: [Google]
vetra20.png
745KB, 856x635px
>>184199202
Objectively incorrect.
>>
>>184199281
i wish
>>
>>184184041

Its the best late game class in 3. Good defense, weapon versatility.

>"oh, theres a group of mooks there!"
>warp+throw, group disappears
>"oh no, surprise party ahead!"
>chain overload, everyone stunned
>"faggot with shield!"
>mattock and armor piercing or just headshot with sniper/AR
>"here, some grenades to go with it..."

People say infiltrator because its the safest class, but not the fastest in killing or adapting.
>>
>>184199278
>she was in a regular colony
Regular colonies need hoe's too.

>she did manual labor jobs
This is too easy

>it's like 16 year olds with jobs other than prostitution don't exist in their universe.
Your ass needs a ride awakening about how shit in this world works. Teenage hookers? It's a common thing.
>>
>>184198903
s-sauce....?
>>
>>184199497
>Your ass needs a ride awakening about how shit in this world works. Teenage hookers? It's a common thing.
I know at least two people who worked full time from age 16, neither were prostitutes. Most aren't prostitutes. You're just making shit up.
>>
>>184199281
Don't you have some turian cuntboys to wank to, Mr. 'Protofeathers'?
>>
>>184199431
I knew you femturfags we're all gay
>>
>>184199454
sentinel is so much fun, especially the way tech armour auto-detonated and ragdolled cunts in 2

i want to say fastest for killing is probably adept with double pull + double throw for an insane amount of biotic explosions
>>
>>184199281
Daily reminder that femturs need short crests to protect their heads from radiation and you need get your hothead outta here
>>
>>184199568
You Turian lovers are all faggots
>>
File: stolaska.jpg (36KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
stolaska.jpg
36KB, 663x579px
>tfw never get a femtur cabal that isn't a marysue that lusts after mt tubes
>>
>>184199770
mating tube tubes?
>>
>>184199821
and ATM machines
>>
>>184199380
Look at that bitch sitting there like a dead retarded fish.

>>184199559
Underage prostitution is no joke. That shit is common in every major city and no doubt exists in mass effect's "implied rape" universe.
>>
>>184199653
Daily reminder your just making excuses for all the r34 you have of "femturs" with crests
>>
File: 1488589803915.jpg (22KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1488589803915.jpg
22KB, 500x418px
>>184199998
I might be but, bald femturs with baked potato scalps are still ugly and retarded lore wise.
>>
>>184200061

>oh look, there comes the crab squad again

I thought Tim's daughter had a nice ass. Actually its the best ass.
>>
File: think crime.png (820KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
think crime.png
820KB, 640x640px
>>184200148
>Reddit Ralph returns
>Crab meme gets pushed

It would get me going as well but her ass is made out of concrete and her jaw is square.
>>
File: 1499756022711.jpg (408KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1499756022711.jpg
408KB, 2560x1440px
How does it make you guys feel that BioWare will never give Andromeda a DLC? And that BioWare cared so little about Mass Effect they gave it to their lowly down syndrome dev team?
>>
>>184200148
They all have the same ass. Literally. It's the exact same model for every human female and asari.
>>
File: 1392427375210.jpg (49KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
1392427375210.jpg
49KB, 300x345px
>>184200292
Happy that a shit game isn't getting more content and an series with potential that got lost isn't going to be destroyed even further.
>>
>>184200253

>square jaw

True. Hey! At least she isnt a crab.

>crab is the sign of cancer
>>
>>184198425

>Jack in a gale dress

Impossible odds.
>>
>>184199535
http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2180280
>>
>>184200463
Yeah I don't think Jack would ever wear a dress, at least not without her complaining about it, but she looks damn good in one.
>>
>>184200643
What is that hanar doing to her? And who is the pirate? The exhibitionist or the exhibition?
>>
File: vmc.gif (486KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
vmc.gif
486KB, 256x192px
>>184200643
>>
File: 56537568657967.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
56537568657967.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
Just swinging by to say I love Suvi.
>>
>>184199559
Did they have to support a family and completely cut off from their families? Were they living in a prosperous and populous urban area with plentiful employment opportunities?
>>
>>184204512
>Liking Suvi
Absolutely acceptable anon
>>
>>184200292
I just want them to delete Jill
Pretty bummed
>>
>>184205284
>bummed
you did that on purpose
>>
>>184205284
I feel for you anon.
>>
>>184204512
>using the same hairstyle as your LI
Don't do this
>>
File: a7.png (1MB, 1039x715px) Image search: [Google]
a7.png
1MB, 1039x715px
>>184205553
not a problem.
>>
I have a selection of femtur names I need help whittling down.

Eaniava - ( Ee-ani-a-va )
Naeroi - ( Nae-ro-i )
Parsana - ( Par-Sana )
Salana - ( Sar-Lana )
Juvi - ( Jo-vei )
>>
>>184205639
Now that I think about it, only Gil, Suvi, and Reyes can share Ryder's hairstyle
>>
>>184205958
Salana is Sarlana, but if Salana is nice, no problem.
>>
>>184205958
Salana sounds too close to Solana, Garrus's sister.
>>
>>184205958
Juvi sounds good.
>>
Why do so many people misspell Elaaden and Eladeen?
>>
>>184205958
Not feeling the roman vibe, my dude. Just go to behind your name and butcher some roman names.
>>
>>184206523
they can't outnumber the ones who say Kaiden to this day
>>
File: 1yUuzQh.jpg (543KB, 1280x1806px) Image search: [Google]
1yUuzQh.jpg
543KB, 1280x1806px
Just swinging by to say I love you, /meg/.

Stay comfy.
>>
>>184207441
I love you too
>>
>>184205958
What's this for?
>>
>>184207654
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12584632/1/Our-Private-World
>>184207015
Is Roman essential? I can't say I used their naming structure in any of my other femturs
>>
File: 1476506297528.gif (286KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1476506297528.gif
286KB, 500x368px
>>184207940
>PTSD Series
>>
>>184208204
???

Spiritual successor to Eden
>>
>>184207940
Well, Bioware uses it a lot. So it does help. Also butchered ancient Greek names as well. The key is having an -ia or -a suffix for females generally
>>
it's 2017 and you still can't play as alien, thanks bioware
are there any decent nude mods for MEA out yet?
>>
>>184208273
Literally every ptsd fanfiction is embarrassingly bad.
>>
>>184207940
Looking up Roman names in a generator is a good idea for first names.
>>
>>184208283
>>184208464

Alright, thanks.
>>
>>184208523
No problem, you filthy leaf
>>
>>184208391
>Nerds whose only experiences of war are twitter hashtags
>Writing about PTSD
Really strange how those all turn out bad
>>
>>184208581
>>
>>184205958
I like Naeroi.
>>
>>184206523
You are HIV Eladeen.
>>
>>184208346
Yes, search on nexusmods (you may need an account for nsfw mods). Scott doesn't have a modeled dick.
>>
Why didn't Shepard mass produce the Reaper IFF then have the council build a bunch of fake Reapers to hide in?
>>
Femturs need to fuck off
>>
>>184211451
agreed
>>
>>184211451
No, they need to fuck ON
>>
Femturs need to fuck me
>>
>>184211903
agreed
>>
Since Turians like needle waists , thicc femturs must be easier to get
>>
>>184212453
Thin ones already weigh 90 kgs, thicc ones must break bed frames
>>
>>184209757
Even with an AI (that needed to become unshackled) built upon Reaper code (which is so 1337 h4x0rz that they can rewrite the fucking formerly "unhackable" geth), EDI was still vulnerable to their detection. I don't know anything about computers or programming, but it could be possible that only the basic architecture of the IFF is reproducable, but requires some unique or random or Reaper-body specific signal (that EDI, once rendered vulnerable, was then and only then able to mimic) to actually fool the rest of the Reapers. That is, every single ship would need an EDI-tier Reaper-based unshackled AI ready to produce a proper IFF only once ambushed by an actual Reaper and survive. Of course, the Collector ship wasn't trying to destroy the Normandy, nor was it as strong or powerful as a Reaper dreadnought. So unlikely. Like EDI couldn't make a proper IFF until being hailed or intruded upon or in close proximity to a legitimate IFF.

I don't know if that makes sense, little drunk. I want to know why no species, after realizing their cycle was doomed, didn't just hang out in the close proximity to a black hole and take advantage of time dilation to come up with a counter and/or warn the next cycle.
>>
>>184176335

I like that outfit, it should've had more focus. Better singleplayers with more contact with other militaries.
>>
>>184198420
>symmetrical scars around her shoulders and chest

wat
>>
File: 1450417333665.gif (4MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
1450417333665.gif
4MB, 500x213px
>>184212667
>break bed frames
>you will never be ridden into the fucking floor by a horny, kissless virgin thick femtur 30 year old that desperately just wants to be made to feel sexy, even if by a xenophilic fetishist

I think I have an idea for a new oneshot.
>>
>>184213269
Cosmetic surgery? Can't imagine why you'd need implants in an age where you can easily grow muscle tissue, though.
>>
>>184213456

Implants in her shoulders and upper chest? With pairs of scars?
>>
>>184213689
I was implying fake muscle implants, and musing on why it'd be stupid and redundant in an age of easy bioengineering. I can't imagine what the scars are for.
>>
>>184212453
Then why is Sid unromanceable?
>>
>>184213818

Oh, I see.
Well, the thing with Mass Effect, is that they never really do anything with bioengineering. They mention growing new limbs in ME3, and prosthetics only being temporary until they've grown the new one, but nothing more is referenced.
Y'know, there are no Spartan-IIs in Mass Effect with biochemically enhanced bodies. Super strong muscles, near-unbreakable bones, enhanced vision and hearing, etc. You have Shepard, but he's a one of a kind cyborg.
>>
>>184213964
Sidera is ONLY for protecting and raising with Vetra
>>
>>184214047
>Wanting some lame ass grown limb
I'll take the stylish robot limb instead, thank you.
>>
>>184211451

God bless anon. Holy shit, wtf?!
Enough is enough.
>>
>>184214613
>tfw no mil-spec prosthetic arm covered in PALS
>no Mass Effect game where the main character has a costumizable arm
>>
>>184211451
I won't lie, it's getting to be a bit much. But as long as they keep the thread from dying go right ahead
>>
>>184211451

The scientific name is crab. It triggers them.
>>
>>184198425

>Could Jack actually have fucked one of her students?
>...or is it too much for the "early 20's kids" to handle?
>>
>tfw no femdrell gf
would be great
>>
>>184113284
>>184198425

That isnt sex. Its rape. And you are the victim.

>Shepard can be Jack's victim
>She rapes you in the cargo hold
>>
>>184215770
Never ever anon, I'm so sorry.
>>
Leaving Earth and An End are both better than Vigil
>>
I want to deposit hot sticky load after hot sticky load into Miranda's tight anal cavity until her legs tremble with unbridled lust and her juicy white ass glistens with sweat
>>
>>184215886
>ywn get high from your cute femdrell's juices
S U F F E R I N G
>>
>>184216093

You should write something about it. Don't forget cumming inside Miranda's meaty donut, then putting a thick buttplug inside her right before going out on an easy mission.
>>
>>184216093
>>184216427
holy fuck this is lewd
>>
>>184215870
>Shepard can be Jack's victim
Is it rape if he enjoys it?
>>
>Andromeda gameplay advice

How good would be an explorer with a one bullet powerful sniper (like the tradition normal widow), that combat skill that increases firepower/instantly reloads the weapon, chain overload for stun and a biotic shield for defense?

Is this worth a shit? Im trying coming up with something that doesnt rely too much on tech/biotics for attack but is versatile at the same time.
>>
>>184217924

>sniper could be the vanquisher too or black widow, whichever does the most dps
>>
File: Sleepy thread.png (388KB, 1280x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy thread.png
388KB, 1280x1025px
>>184215632
Doesn't trigger me. Don't know why it would.
>>
>>184219380
Sleepy Vetra is a cute Vetra.
>>
File: zzz.png (335KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
335KB, 1920x1080px
>>184219773
She's a cute sleepy crab raptor.
>>
>>184220004
With exceedingly long limbs.
>>
>>184215632
>ywn aggresivly eat out your turian crab gf
>>
File: Nail-biter.jpg (24KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
Nail-biter.jpg
24KB, 350x200px
>theres a dyke named Suvi
>...and no nude scene between her aand female Jack whatsoever

The motherfuckers!
>>
>ywn eat your turian crab gf
>>
>>184220627

>*Female Ryder
>>
File: 0d3.png (24KB, 128x118px) Image search: [Google]
0d3.png
24KB, 128x118px
>get grabbed by enemy
>spam all buttons to wiggle free
>doesn't work, die
>get grabbed again
>look for prompts, maybe it's a reaction thingy
>nothing pops up, die again
Excuse me, what? Did Bioware sleep through the lession when they teach you to not put random, unavoidable instant-deaths into your game?
>>
>tfw big stronk femtur gf finds your limp body after reapers shoot down the shuttle you were both in.
>tfw she's always stoic and rarely says more than necessary, but now she starts crying, cradling your body in her arms.
>>
a
>>
>>184221072
You're speaking about the dogs that bite your arm or the Fiends/ascendant ones?
Fiends and ascendant grabs are meant to be one-hit kills. Dates back from ME3 with the annoying Banshee "flash step into grab-stab".
It's there to make you learn not to approach those ennemy at close range.
>>
>>184216886
that's a good question.

Hell, if Jack raped me I'd fake struggle, I'd let that bitch do what she wants
>>
>>184221691
>limp body after reapers shoot down the shuttle you were both in.
She should have died too. Big bird bitch.
>>
>>184224961

>The banshees

Those fucking cunts!
>>
>>184224961
The latter one. I mean okay, of course you want enemies that shouldn't be fought toe-to-toe, but come on. They could have just made it do tremendous damage instead of instant killing. Because these things are retarded, especially if the enemy can dash to you out of nowhere (fiends running at you from miles away while you skirmished with raiders) or if you have to fight them in very tight corridors with enough geometry fucking up your dodge-dash to make it nigh unusable. Bonus points if you run out of ammo because you were fighting a horde beforehand. It's really just bad gamedesign.
>>
>>184213346
>virgin femtur

How is that possible unless they didn't serve?
>>
>>184226536

Actually phantoms could be worse when they sneaked on you.
>>
>>184226640
I remember banshee's have a fuck ton of armor though
>>
>>184228324
Thats how you make enemies difficult anon.

Not good ai or varied attacks, just three attacks and tons of armor to give them the chance to kill you
>>
>when outside looking for more supplies for your personal shelter during the reaper attacks, a slightly short matte black armored and helmeted turian sees you outside during and tries to escort you to safety
>Doesn't say much other than basic commands and "I need to get you to safety"
>Tries to use an underground system tunnels as a easy and safer way to get to there but a strike results in you both getting trapped due to a cave in
>Luckily this happened in a station stop and have access to some vending machines not destroyed
>While stuck, he keeps the silent act on before realizing you both can't pass time this way
>After removing his helmet, you see a silver-plated, blue-eyed and blue-face painted female turian with what you assume is a face of fear and worry
>You two both start talking about anything you can think of to pass time until hopefully help arrives
>During this talkative spree she says stuff in regular circumstances would need to take a cyanide pill about her position with the blackwatch after you both start talking about work
>After the hours and hours long chatter getting old, you both try to do 'something else' to pass time
>>
I had the weirdest dream that I was going to watch a youtube video and there was a 15 minute ad about "how we the fans were too harsh about MEA" before it
>>
>your femtur gf brings home two old friends from her time in the military.
>they say they both fucked her.
>tfw have to show dominance by anally violating the tuributts of all involved.
Turns out they were joking.
>>
>>184229856
Is that something else playing a tiny travelers version of some turian boardgame while talking to her?
>>
>>184232159
they're playing chess
>your dick is the queen her ass is her king and you got her in check mate
>>
>>
File: 1491589576131.jpg (823KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1491589576131.jpg
823KB, 2560x1440px
>>184233076
>>
File: NGC1309 Small.png (3MB, 1106x1029px) Image search: [Google]
NGC1309 Small.png
3MB, 1106x1029px
>>184234995
>>
File: pia17563-full.jpg (3MB, 3864x3864px) Image search: [Google]
pia17563-full.jpg
3MB, 3864x3864px
>>184235236
>>
File: 1491589662669.jpg (3MB, 5027x2946px) Image search: [Google]
1491589662669.jpg
3MB, 5027x2946px
>>184235386
>>
File: 1491678621152.png (715KB, 629x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491678621152.png
715KB, 629x758px
>walk in the thread
>see spaceporn
What a time to be alive
>>
File: RGB CRAB.png (511KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
RGB CRAB.png
511KB, 650x500px
>>184235428
>>
>>184235386
You're getting old oberleutnant, you can see this shit in the thumbnail
>>
File: convinced_by_tidywire-db3fm5p.jpg (188KB, 996x802px) Image search: [Google]
convinced_by_tidywire-db3fm5p.jpg
188KB, 996x802px
i LOVE vetra
>>
File: Pimp Conan.jpg (302KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Pimp Conan.jpg
302KB, 1400x700px
>>184236369
Made you paranoically look at the thumbnail though. Plan's coming together.
>>
>>184234995
Jesus, they did not have to add that tiltshift effect. Feels like i'm really looking at a 3D miniature galaxy
>>
File: peach.jpg (794KB, 1815x1194px) Image search: [Google]
peach.jpg
794KB, 1815x1194px
Goddamn it, this is becoming highly distracting.
>>
>>184238863
>3D miniature galaxy

>tfw no expensive holographic projector that shows various pretty space-things in magnificent detail and colour, lighting up the otherwise dark room.
>tfw falling asleep with an amazing photorealistic galaxy projected in your living room.
>>
>>184233076
Muh dick, space is sometimes too much.
>>
File: 1500608322094.jpg (498KB, 1280x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1500608322094.jpg
498KB, 1280x1652px
Exploring weird ruins on a planet colonized by people who are strangely indifferent to the strange deteriorating structures?
>>
File: aurora_iss052e007857.jpg (2MB, 4928x3280px) Image search: [Google]
aurora_iss052e007857.jpg
2MB, 4928x3280px
>>184243531
>>
>>184243531
Maybe those buildings were built by the same people but abandoned. Ghost towns exists here
>>
>>184244532
That'd be a fun premise. The humans are really excited and take samples of the ruins, exploring them and sending terrabytes of data back to the mothership. Meanwhile the alien inhabitants watch from a distance, wondering why on Phla'x'gg the humans are messing around in the old city when they built a nice shiny embassy in the capital for them.

Then the lead human researcher starts talking about mind-control, selective memory erasure and brainwashing and the aliens don't have the heart to explain what the ruins are and why no one cares about them.
>>
>>184237319
Not that i don't appreciate your work, but don't flatter yourself. It was just shit.
>>
File: Vader reks Reapers.png (309KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Vader reks Reapers.png
309KB, 1600x1200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN5YntoTFKw
>>
>>184246606
What is this?
>>
>>184247846
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNTn-Ds4er0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPRtNGX5s0Y

reapers getting rekt by other universes
>>
>>184248010
>Those comment sections
Fucking hell, nothing but people calling each other "fanboys" arguing about what game "stomps" the other.
>>
>>184243531
>who are strangely indifferent to the strange deteriorating structures?
That's pretty sad. But then they'd just have a whole planet that looks like a junkyard
>>
File: scottblocked.png (884KB, 1000x794px) Image search: [Google]
scottblocked.png
884KB, 1000x794px
>>
>>184249919
Das nasty
>>
File: 1442528177756.gif (484KB, 500x201px) Image search: [Google]
1442528177756.gif
484KB, 500x201px
>>184249919
>censoring her scootchute
>>
Which position would be best for fucking making love with a femtur?
>>
>>184250695
That depends were do they have their holes? Are they in similar locations as humans?
>>
>>184250695
Amazon/all variant of cowgirls or spooning.
Be careful with her calf stabby bone and talons.
Bondage would help.
>>
>>184250997
>Spooning.
There's something lewd about fucking in the same position you cuddle in.
Do femturs like it if you nibble at the back of their mandibles?
>>
File: Galaxy.jpg (379KB, 1024x967px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy.jpg
379KB, 1024x967px
>>184251218
Can the outside of their exoskeleton even feel? or is it only further down, closer to soft tissue
>>
>>184251218
I don't think they would have any nerve ending there, so it probably would feel like nibling bone for you and feel nothing for the femtur.
Heavy petting, scrathing or biting any exposed skin like their throat would probably work well, considering human lips and hands differs quite a lot from turian's.
>>
How do you outline the story of a fic? All I can find are really elaborate mindmap style stuff. Do you guys think it's sufficient to just write something like: They go to Y, X happens there and then he puts P in her A while holding H?
>>
>>184251748
I think so, looking at the wound Garrus has and because their upper 'lip' (beak?) can flex and move I think there's a layer of muscle underneath, then a layer of flexible radiationshielding/armour/and finally a layer of skin which covers the whole thing and lets scratches and stuff heal.
>>
>>184252131
Depends what kind of fics you want to write, if it's a one-shot or a multiple chapter one.
Usually, I try to start my writefaggotry as close to the action as possible and in media res, while describing locations/character through the ongoing narration. Focusing on one POV also greatly help having consistency and making readers identify with the character, even if it's in the third person.
To take your example, I'd personally do :
"S see V. V wants to go to K. S thinks its a good idea. S and V go to K. X happens and make S feels L. Then S proceed to put P in her A while holding H and feeling good about it."
>>
>>184251748
Vetra has a line saying that turian massages involve using little hammers hitting their exo-skeleton. So it's probable they could feel pressure and vibrations throught muscles underneath at the very least, and muscles means nerves.
>>
>>184252131
Whatever works best for you anon is the best way to outline, there's really no proper way to do it. I usually just put bullet point the main points I want to cover, put any major details in bullets underneath the main points, and then break down those main details even further if need be.

I find that it's a good way to get ideas out on paper fast without having to worry about how they fit together, you can organize them later. What's most important is that you get all your ideas about before you forget about them and then move on. Like Stephen King said, "Do the write thing, not the right thing.
>>
>>184252875
This anon gets it. If you're having trouble writing you should start by the part you want to write the most, then write around it;
>>
File: chandra-ngc6357-composite.jpg (251KB, 864x684px) Image search: [Google]
chandra-ngc6357-composite.jpg
251KB, 864x684px
>>184252805
Yeah as I said, soft tissue
>>
>>184252604
>>184252875
>>184253373
Thanks guys, you're all very helpful. I think I'll write the scene I wanted to write first and then work around it, as anon said.
The scene involves an exceedingly decadent and luxurious spa run by snobby asari and two decidedly non-asari characters visiting.
>>
File: 1500654932880.jpg (568KB, 1600x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1500654932880.jpg
568KB, 1600x1007px
>tfw we never got to see an old city in ME, with roads of stone and building not all made of metal and composites.
>>
bois how do you deal with these feels?
>ywn explore space
>ywn make love before taking on a mission that could kill you both
>ywn get a space waifu that loves you unconditionally and doesn't give up on you even two years after your death
>ywn have a loyal crew who would follow you to hell and back
>ywn be seen as a tragic anti hero
>ywn have your waifu tell you that it's been a good ride while she walks away and you watch her, smile, and tell to yourself "the best"
>>
>>184255609
Concrete is composite too, you know.
>>
>>184256778
>ywn have your waifu tell you that it's been a good ride while she walks away and you watch her, smile, and tell to yourself "the best"

when does this happen
>>
>>184256778
Just remember anon that there's a universe out there where you're all of those things.
Be happy for yourself, even if it's never going to happen in this one.
>>
>>184257629
if you play renegade and if you play the Citadel DLC in ME3
>>
>No ayy friends
>No chill Krogan bro that doesn't care about "muh genophage" and just wants to have fun
>No Turian bro that likes to go shooting and play human sports
>No fucking up filthy BTs together as they try to mug an old lady
Ayy friends would be the best of friends. You will never go bowling with your alien companions.
>>
File: Meg-tan.gif (420KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Meg-tan.gif
420KB, 300x168px
>>
File: 63njXWb.jpg (70KB, 540x463px) Image search: [Google]
63njXWb.jpg
70KB, 540x463px
>>184257939
>Multiverse theory
>>
>>184258181
>omniphone ring
>"Hey Niko it's your good friend Romulus! I want to see big Asari titties!"
>omniphone ring
>"Hey Niko it's your good friend Groman! I want to go bowling with the skull of a BT!
>>
File: 7cej24tm6l8z.jpg (40KB, 700x617px) Image search: [Google]
7cej24tm6l8z.jpg
40KB, 700x617px
What are some cute/awkward things a femtur would do while trying to seduce a human, if they'd never met one before?
>>
File: G4.jpg (205KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
G4.jpg
205KB, 1920x1200px
>>184260378
I don't know but I immediately thought of a female human tossing her hair at a male Turian and he is confused as hell

>Why is she doing that
>Does she have a scalp infection?
>I wonder if her hair can feel
>She keeps looking at me
>My feet hurt
>I wish I was back on duty beating Quarians
>>
>>184260378
>she would try to use her sub vocals
>she would move her mandibles in a weird way
>she would ask if you want to spare
i don't know much about female turians
>>
>>184252131
>major characters
>location(s)
>what's happening
>who's involved
>why're they involved
>why's it happening
>why're they involved
>where's it going
>why's it going there
Rinse and Repeat
>>
>>184256778
>ywn explore space
Meh I'm content with just looking at the stars and wondering what's out there

>ywn make love before taking on a mission that could kill you both
Honestly the last thing I'd want to do before a suicide mission is fuck.

>ywn get a space waifu that loves you unconditionally and doesn't give up on you even two years after your death
That does hurt

>ywn have a loyal crew who would follow you to hell and back
That would be nice, but I've always been more of a lone wolf

Nothing is stopping you or me from becoming one

Ok yeah, that is fucking me up
>>
u think ur good huh well i bet you cant beat the tutorial on nightmare mode
http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/483/?
>>
>>184263616
Did you make this?
>>
>>184263792
yes and it took about 2 minutes
>>
>>184263862
>and it took about 2 minutes
What? You proud of that?
>>
>>184264031
sure am fucker now endorse me
>>
>>184264134
Eat a dick.
>>
>>184264252
fuck u
>>
>>184264350
Nigga you gay
>>
>4 unique downloads
>>
>>184260378
Tries her subvocals, There's no reaction. No matter, she tries to offer him a drink only to reject the offer when he accepts. (Why is he getting annoyed?)
She leans over, smiles and clicks her mandibles together, he raises his eyebrows. She slaps his cute monkey-face for his rudeness.
A brawl ensues, the two are thrown out. Punches are exchanged, then words, then saliva.
>>
>>184264798
>then saliva
Wew
>>
>>184264798
Can you even french kiss a femtur?
>>
>>184268516
Why wouldn't you be able to? They have long tongues.
>>
>>184268516
No, they just dart their tongue like lizards
>>
Hanar waifu when?
>>
>>184269248
after gethfu
>>
>>184269248
Wait, do hanar have genders?
>>
>>184269605
I want me some robo puss
>>
File: MSL.jpg (154KB, 580x459px) Image search: [Google]
MSL.jpg
154KB, 580x459px
>>184269605
delet
>>
>>184269834
I'd kill a nigga to save robo puss
>>
>>184268516
>>184268938
There's definitely some tongue action going on during the fade to black with Vetra.
>>
File: guess who trump waifus.gif (2MB, 529x387px) Image search: [Google]
guess who trump waifus.gif
2MB, 529x387px
Reminder.
>>
>>184270582
shit prez has shit taste in women
>>
File: 14.png (463KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
463KB, 600x900px
>>184270582
Best girl.
>>
>>184271113
Best thief
>>
File: Femture_kiss_snippet.png (42KB, 1493x229px) Image search: [Google]
Femture_kiss_snippet.png
42KB, 1493x229px
>>184268516
Sure, why not?
>>
File: 1500614936185.jpg (14KB, 236x310px) Image search: [Google]
1500614936185.jpg
14KB, 236x310px
>>184271192
The only thing she stole was my heart.
>>
>>184271192
But that's not Kasumi.
>>
File: 1471729775605.jpg (215KB, 900x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1471729775605.jpg
215KB, 900x1730px
>>184271547
I really want to cuddle her
>>
>>184271597
All Quarians are natural born thieves
>>
>>184271853
I really want to punch her in the back of the head
>>
File: 1424055800562.jpg (29KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
1424055800562.jpg
29KB, 417x234px
>>184271243
>>
I want a giant qt quarian to eat me!
>>
>>184269605
>>184269771
>>184269834
"Anon-human, 1834 programs have reached a consensus: We love you. We have taken steps to to alter this platform with feminine traits to increase the outcome of your joining with our consensus in the most efficient way possible. Do you approve this upgrade?"
>>
>>184273874
"Mute and bend onver."
>>
>>184274071
*logging you in*
>>
File: 1472262961889.jpg (52KB, 640x566px) Image search: [Google]
1472262961889.jpg
52KB, 640x566px
>>184273874
"Run program: Dysonvac.exe"
Password required for explicit use
"Password: Golfball"
>>
>>184271853
>Tali will never fall asleep in your arms
>>
>>184275345
Nothing says I love you more then cuddling a pretty looking poop sack

Shepard's expression says it all.
>>
>>184085948
Excellent taste. I really don't like her hair at all, but luckily the Suvi tweak mod I found actually makes her look fit her personality. IMHO.
>>
>>184275658
>poop sack

Stop this meme. I'm afraid they just have nice hips, and you're going to have to learn to accept that, anon.
>>
>>184273874
>tfw no gethfu that you can cuddle under blankets and hear her soft whirring
>>
File: Tali Oh Hello.gif (326KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
Tali Oh Hello.gif
326KB, 500x485px
>>184275946
Go to timecode 2:02 on this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV6A602QreE

It's gotta go somewhere. It's probably just like a stillsuit from Dune, where there is waste storage somewhere on the body. Not only that, but it probably recycles the poop and pee into drinking water. Tali drinks her own piss. Totally canon.
>>
>>184276343
>"Legionette(or something else biblical), please heat up your body, I'm cold."
>"Specify optimal temperature for maximum close quarters comfort."
>>
>>184275345
>Tali will never fall asleep in your arms
>ywn slowly raise your arms to her neck
>ywn try to strangle Tali
>ywn fail to realize her suit is built in with a breathing mechanism and trying to strangle her will result in nothing but her realizing what your trying to do
>She will never try to desperately escape your grasp
>ywn hear her scream "let me go" while trying to punch you in the head with her left hand and elbow you with her right arm
>ywn see her legs flailing around a feel how hard she can hit your feet with her heels
>ywn realize your strangling idea failed and your only option is to stab her through her neck with your omni-blade
>ywn have her disgusting alien blood ooze out onto your favorite hoddie
>>
File: 1500432618948.gif (369KB, 400x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500432618948.gif
369KB, 400x750px
>>184276417
While I don't doubt that the suit recycles fluids, I'm pretty sure any solid waste would be compacted and stored in small canisters with mass effect fields or something. I think she says something about this when she's drunk on the floor in the bathroom during the Citadel DLC.

Besides, having large areas of her suit dedicated to waste disposal would be retarded cause they would pose a serious infection risk should she suffer a suit breach in those areas.
>>
>>184276417
Most likely it's broken down into bio-energy. We don't really know what powers those suits. For all we know, thats a way any suit of power armor can be powered. Would make sense from a survival standpoint.
>>
how does Fuga keep getting away with this? how much does he make
>>
File: 1359876806528.jpg (401KB, 2048x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1359876806528.jpg
401KB, 2048x1410px
>>184278546
Didn't even spoiler it. Come on
>>
>>184278546
fuck. but really now
>>
>>184278710
And on that note, its time for 10 more
>>
>>184279038
>>
>>184279260
>>
>>184279486
>>
File: 23784475127171.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
23784475127171.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>184279725
Good lord that top armor set
>>
>>184280209
you like armor?
>>
>>184280486
>>
>>184280715
>>
>>184280921
Cape looks comfy af
>>
>>184280921
>>
>>184281175
>>
>>184281383
>>
>>184281605
>>
>>184281847
Ok Turians are next so that's a good stopping point for now
>>
>tier 1 heleus armor looks absolutely schway as drokk
>tier 2 adds some parts but still looking fine
>anything after adds more retarded junk and ruins the whole aesthetic
>final tier looks absolute ass because all the parts made it totally overclunked
Looking at the other armors it seems to be a common theme of overaccessorizing shit to make it look like an "upgrade"
>>
File: 1337419064539.png (480KB, 623x527px) Image search: [Google]
1337419064539.png
480KB, 623x527px
>>184283093
>MEA was a mistake
>>
File: 1500149175295.png (922KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
1500149175295.png
922KB, 1024x684px
Why do all the armors except the N7 armor look like shit in Mass effect andromeda?
>>
File: ISS big.jpg (331KB, 1500x996px) Image search: [Google]
ISS big.jpg
331KB, 1500x996px
>>184283976
I like Maverick armor.

I have not even gotten to the armor section yet
>>
>>184283976
I don't know. It's a damm shame really
>>
>>184284326
I just find it funny how the armor that wasn't designed by their team looks way better.
>>
>>184283976
A lot of the armor sets look a lot better if you mod out the default underarmor
>>
>>184283976
if it's not finger nails instead of talons it's fucking ass plates
>>
I can't wrap my head around Max's reasoning for accepting that he got cucked out by Alarees' EX.

Fucking "aliens have different ideas on intimacy?"

Nigga what? Fuck this fanfic. I'm done reading it.
>>
>>184284398
Damn, no joke was BW even trying?
>>
>>184286606
he should of went doom guy
RIP AND TEAR
>>
File: 1488372963072.jpg (78KB, 506x482px) Image search: [Google]
1488372963072.jpg
78KB, 506x482px
>>184284398
Anything not designed by BW looks better than their shit
>>
>>184286606
From /aco/ ignoring the fic this pic is based on:

>in Turian culture it is customary to lick the face of your mate
>this helps imprint your scent on them, essentially saying that they belong to you, that other Turians should approach at their own peril

another poster:

> Only other turians can smell it
> Female turians go to flirt with human guys and then get a whiff of that scent and get disappointed
> Or they try to be around that human as much as possible to change the scent
>>
>>184287446
Don't ever dump trash from that thread to here again, thanks.
>>
>>184287810
what's your problem, anyways? Do you get your rocks off being the biggest dick on meg?
>>
>>184287328
YOU KNOW I'M GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE ARTIST MAKING TALONS COME OUT OF THE TOP OF THE FINGER LIKE ITS A FUCKING NAIL
>>
File: oh yeah.png (36KB, 1387x253px) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah.png
36KB, 1387x253px
>the reapers are coming but instead of trying to help the alliance prepare i'm going to become a information broker
>and yes i did kill 500 000 bt's but c sec won't arrest me
>>
File: gays.png (37KB, 1379x341px) Image search: [Google]
gays.png
37KB, 1379x341px
>>184289661
uh guys i can't decide what's worse his name tags or that description
>>
http://orig14.deviantart.net/be36/f/2017/207/1/e/miranda_lawson___late_night_web_surfing_by_64tb01-dbhqofm.png
>>
>>184289661
she likes licking toads i guess
>>
File: well he got one thing right.png (60KB, 1388x474px) Image search: [Google]
well he got one thing right.png
60KB, 1388x474px
>>184289880
in the time i was away this got updated quite a bit

for those of you wondering shepherd didn't cure the genophage and garrus fucking killed wrex
so he/she did something right at least
>>
>>184289880
tags. The last part in the description is refreshingly honest.
>>
>>184290124
i don't find the paring bad its just nonsensical that she would go become a information broker after destroying the collectors
>>
File: file.png (77KB, 1418x153px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
77KB, 1418x153px
>>184290264
oh yeah here's that self insert doom crossover fic i was talking about last night
>>
File: download.jpg (21KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
21KB, 180x240px
>>184290739
oh man a picture like this really makes me want to read a fic about the 2016 elections in the mass effect universe
doesn't it make you want to read it anon's
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (53KB, 1611x128px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png
53KB, 1611x128px
>>184291026
AND THIS IS IT FOR NOW
zombies how original
>>
>>184288047
No, the thread is already shitty enough already and you are dumping trash from a shit porn thread
>>
File: Ree.gif (499KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
Ree.gif
499KB, 500x277px
>>184286606
I told you Ree is a slut

>>184287446
Wasn't there an entire fic, more like guidelines that basically stated stop animalizing Turians?
>>
>>184288656
At least they have talons in this case
>>
>>184292119
IF YOU LOOK AT THE SHAPE OF VETRA'S HAND IT SHOWS THAT THE TALON COME OUT OF THE CENTER NOT THE FUCKING TOP LIKE SOME LONG SHARP NAIL
>>
>>184292375
bruh, that picture was drawn a year before the Omega DLC, that was drawn 6 years before Vetra. what the fuck you bitching about
>>
>>184293850
>>184287328
I checked what our old friend "I've Got Posts That Jingo Jangle Jingo" Regina has been doing on tumblr and found a rant on the femtur design.

>all right, so I bitched and moaned about this plenty hard when the Omega DLC for ME3 hit ages ago, and while it’s calmed down a bit I still think a lot of the same design decisions are uninspired at best and just stupid at worst.

>The canon female turian design waters down the male turian design into something more human, i.e. less interesting. Her nose is more human, the gap between jaws has been closed (which from an anatomical standpoint would probably render the mandibles moot, since on the male design they cover much of the exposed teeth as a cheek would), and her “cheekbones” have been accentuated. And on the dreaded “cute”-ifying side (aka “making them fuckable”), there’s a totally pointless curlicue added to her mandible that would be cumbersome added weight on an already not-too-strong appendage, there’s no external plating to protect her brain and cervical vertebrae (kinda important when your home planet’s atmosphere allows so much radiation that your body has evolved to the point it incorporates friggin’ METAL into said plating to help deflect some of it), what plating she does have has fanciful baroque curls that have no precedent in the existing species design, and weirdest of all, she has slit pupils while male turians have round pupils. wat. why (1/2)
>>
>>184294086
>It’s just… bleagh. Adding to the general crappiness is, of course, one artist joking in an interview about “putting lipstick on” a turian to show it’s female when talking about the challenges in designing female turians. It just kinda highlights how shallow and thoughtless the canon design is. It’s the same sort of design philosophy that makes the Andromeda alien designs so unappealing to me. They’re too married to human attractiveness standards. While the original games’ alien designs did anchor themselves in relatability to human anatomy—bipedal, bilateral symmetry, recognizable faces, opposable thumbs—most of the flagship species were most memorable when they diverged from human appearance. Salarians were a combination of grey aliens and frogs and incorporated unique aspects of amphibian biology, krogan were massive bat-turtles whose designs related directly to the harsh environment presented by their home planet, turians were quasi-avian space raptors adapted to a mildly radioactive homeworld, volus were squat creatures literally incapable of surviving in a lower-pressure environment without pressure suits due to their ammonia-based biology, elcor were quadrupedal elephant people whose bodies and minds were suited to high-gravity environments.

>The canon female turian design doesn’t have any of that sort of thoughtfulness. It’s just… a cutesy version of a turian. There’s no reason for any of the changes made besides “this looks nice” (and I’d argue it doesn’t even look nice, from my point of view).
(2/2)
>>
>>184283976
Because the N7 armor were full metal plates that formed one suit. Ryder were an under armor and just attached pieces of suitable armors made of lighter materials
>>
File: G6.jpg (256KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
G6.jpg
256KB, 1920x1200px
>>184294086
>>184294219
I agree with what most of she's saying except the nose. That being said, I don't mind the design. It works.

What I am incensed about is the Quarian design
>>
The man snickered to himself as he put the finishing touches on another one of his 'clever little comments'. He couldn't help himself, really. It was one of his favorite pastimes. It brought him great pleasure in his otherwise dull life.

You see, the man had a passionate hatred for everything Quarian. He hated the Migrant Fleet. He hated their dumb accents, their retarded suits with their stupid looking hoods. He hated how a fucking flashlight blinked on their helmet as they spoke. He hated their stupid fucking 'curse words' and their so-called 'pilgrimages'. There wasn't a single aspect about the species that the man didn't despise.

In fact, he was quite vocal about his opinion of the nomadic race. Well, on the extranet at least. He was far too timid to say anything face to face.

But on the extranet, he reined supreme. If someone, somewhere on the extranet mentioned Quarians, he would be there, shitposting away. He took it upon himself to make sure that everyone knew the true nature of those slimy, suitrat thieves, and he took great pride in his actions. There wasn't a single Quarian in existence that deserved his sympathy.

The man's eyes lit up as new post popped up in the thread he was currently browsing.

"I like quarian butts!" It read, complete with an attached picture of a shapely suited Quarian behind.

What a stupid faggot, being attracted to a Quarian and all that. The man grinned to himself, becoming slightly aroused at the thought of another opportunity to degrade the worthless species. He teased his now firm member over the surface of his pants, and decided that he would treat himself to some tasteful Asari porn later. Right now, however, he had work to do.

The man cracked his fingers as he leaned over the haptic interface of his extranet terminal. He could almost taste the butthurt of the Quarian shills already.

But before he could even begin typing, a sharp series of knocks on his front door drew his attention.

(Cont.)
>>
>>184296607
He paused, wondering who it could possibly be at this hour. A man of his caliber certainly didn't get many surprise visitors.

The sharp knocks repeated again, startling the man. He tentatively approached his door, and cautiously tapped the door's interface, commanding it to open. The door rapidly slid open, revealing the slim frames of three female Quarians in jet-black suits.

A shocked "What the fu-" escaped the man's throat before he found himself tackled to the floor by the three suited women.

He thrashed about on the floor, unable to free himself from the strong grip of the three lithe figures pinning him down.

"Who the FUCK are you?" cried the man in an exasperated tone.

"Migrant Fleet Extranet Patrol. You are currently under arrest." replied one in a formal tone, shoving a glittering golden badge directly in his face.

"We have been monitoring your extranet history. You have been found guilty of two-hundred and forty-three separate accounts of degradation of the Quarian species and the Migrant Fleet." replied another.

"Not to mention numerous accounts of inciting violence against the Quarian people." responded the third.

The man stuttered, still breathless from the surprise attack. "W-what do you mean under arrest? Am..am I being detai- mmMMPH!" The man found himself quickly silenced as a damp was tired around his mouth. It tasted faintly of pineapples.

"That's enough out of you." spat one of the Quarian officers.

The man looked on in horror as the three Quarians nodded silently in agreement to one another. "We shall commence disciplinary action immediately."

(Cont.)
>>
>>184295881
>What I am incensed about is the Quarian design
Still mad, always will be mad.
>>
File: 1476700788711.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476700788711.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>184050926
Bad taste isn't something to flaunt, friend.
>>
>>184296752
The man's body went limp as he felt himself being hoisted up by his shoulders by two of the Quarians. There was no use fighting anymore. With no weapons within reach, the man found himself helpless to the strength of the Quarian women. He surrendered to his fate as they began to drag him backwards throughout his house, the third Quarian following closely behind, arms crossed. He shunned under the intense glare of her glowing eyes.

The man's journey was rather short-lived, as he found himself thrown onto his own bed with a loud flop. His mind raced- Were they going to kill him? Stage his murder to make it appear that he'd died peacefully in his sleep? He didn't have much in the way of friends and family. His corpse could rot here for weeks before anyone took notice of his disappearance, and by that time, they Quarian intruders would be long gone. His heart pounded inside his chest. He didn't want to die.

The man looked down an realized to his embarrassment that he'd become quite 'excited' in the process. The fear-boner was apparently a very real thing.

He wasn't the only one to take notice.

"Ah." said one of the Quarians, eyeing the bulge in his pants. "A common reaction from human males such as yourself. Fear not. It will be dealt with appropriately." The man grimmaced and squirmed under the troubling words of the Quarian invader, a strong pair of gloved hands keeping him pinned to the bed.

A gloved hand worked its way delicately across the surface of his pants, gently feeling the contours of his manhood beneath. The man huffed through his gag in surprise and the sudden sensation.

(Cont.)
>>
>>184296882
His ears were met with the sound of his zipper being slowly undone by a triplet of deft fingers. He felt his pants tightly briefly, and then loosen, as the fingers undid the metal button holding the pants together, exposing the striped boxers beneath. He felt a warm, gloved hand snake it's way along the waistband of his boxers, before finally diving underneath and grasping his member, causing the man to gasp. In one swift movement, the hands roughly pulled down the man's garments, exposing him to the room.

"How typical." Remarked one of the Quarians in a bored tone, obviously referencing his underwhelming size.

Two of the Quarians gave him a disinterested stare, while the other began to idly stroke his now erect shaft. He gave the two women a diminutive shrug.

His embarrassment quickly faded as the gloved hand increased it's pace, causing the man to let out an exasperated groan. He could already feel the pressure building under the intense grip of the Quarian's three fingers. He wasn't sure he could last much longer.

"Lubricant. Now." ordered the Quarian in a nonchalant tone, still pumping away at his member.

The man watched as one of the Quarian officers holding him against the bed produced a small silver vial with her free hand, and then squirted a small dollop of clear gel into the awaiting hand of the Quarian currently occupied with his manhood. The woman quickly went to work slathering his shaft in the cool, clear substance, before increasing her pace, this time with two hands.

The man bucked and grunted under the overwhelming sensation, no longer able to control himself. The Quarian's rapid assault on his meat proved to be all too much.

(Cont.)
>>
>>184294086
>>184294219
That is all quite a valid, the cat eyes are stupid, the bald scalps are even more stupid considering lore and I didn't notice their jaws completely shut now but that is stupid as well.

I didn't think the nose was more human, just thinner and the fancy mandibles don't make sense not only strength on the appendage wise but also the fact that most female birds look plainer than their male counterparts.

All valid. This what happens if you let some 3rd rate fraud comic book artist design them.

>>184295881
>It works

This is the mentality she is criticizing at Bioware, They aiming for "It works" instead of "It works well".

And with that I agree as well
>>
>>184297004
With one final emasculating moan, the man released himself, firing off a sticky white load from the tip of his glans, which then promptly splashed on his chest. At least the Quarians had given him the dignity of finishing him like he'd always liked to finish- all over himself.

The man relaxed and let out a heavy sigh, now completely spent, as the Quarian women holding him down released their grip.

One of them glanced at their omni-tool. "Thirty-eight seconds." She mumbled, "How amazing."

The man paid her no heed, still basking half-naked in the afterglow of what just occurred. He barely noticed as the slim black-suited figures undid his gag and began to file out of the room.

One of the women stopped and leaned over the man, her glowing eyes fixated on him in a stern glare. "We hope you have learned your lesson, human. Should you repeat your offences in the future, the MFEP will not hesitate to use more... extreme methods of discipline in the future. Consider yourself warned."

And with her final words, the final Quarian left the room, leaving no trace of their mysterious visit.

The man stretched and sighed again in contentment. Perhaps the Quarians weren't so bad after all.

He'd learned his lesson. For now.

Please excuse my autism. Just trying out lewd writing.[/spoiler}
>>
>>184295881
By that logic, the Quarian design also works as it gave disclosure, no matter how lazy and boring it was.
>>
>>184294086
>Jingo Jangle Jingo" Regina
kek
>>
Danny if you are here, I have a question

What colour was Hanala's suit? I never caught it.
>>
File: Shebberd.png (41KB, 1068x533px) Image search: [Google]
Shebberd.png
41KB, 1068x533px
>>
>>184297660
American bear memes never get old

>>184297367
Are you gonna draw something, anon?
>>
File: N4449DPestanaRVillaverdeHLA2048.jpg (1MB, 2048x1345px) Image search: [Google]
N4449DPestanaRVillaverdeHLA2048.jpg
1MB, 2048x1345px
>>184297196
>>184296796
Fair points, I take it back.

That being said. I like the current design but Reggie's would've worked great as well.
>>
File: andongmedaarmor.png (634KB, 387x922px) Image search: [Google]
andongmedaarmor.png
634KB, 387x922px
>>184283976
Initiative armor with anything but the standard color scheme and a BLACKED out visor looks bretty gud.
>>
File: K6.jpg (543KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
K6.jpg
543KB, 1920x1200px
>>184295881
Better?
>>
>>184298094
Dortmund sucks shit
>>
>>184297738
It would be atrocious but why the fuck not
>>
>>184297145
It was nice, anon.
>>
insert Kai Leng copypasta here
>>
File: beachfemtur.png (190KB, 1094x1641px) Image search: [Google]
beachfemtur.png
190KB, 1094x1641px
Nine posts from a new thread!

New thread means more [/spoiler]CYOA.[/spoiler]
>>
>>184297367
Navy Blue and White is her crash suit when first discovered. I sort of played with the idea of her being the original owner of the Tali suit, but time and fact that Hanala is a femlet factored it out.
>>
File: loveletter.png (145KB, 1093x1394px) Image search: [Google]
loveletter.png
145KB, 1093x1394px
>>184300430
Well I fucked that up.
>>
>>184298147
I'm sorry anon but it wasn't him.
>>
>>184301083
>>184301083
NEW THREAD
>>184301083
>>184301083
Thread posts: 746
Thread images: 204

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.