[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 758
Thread images: 151

File: YshyDM.png (601KB, 650x866px) Image search: [Google]
YshyDM.png
601KB, 650x866px
Zzzzap Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
http://www.deadbydaylight.com
http://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
http://f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this August, Class based with weaker killers.
http://www.lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2592234299574870724/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

>Latest Patch Notes (F13)
http://steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/2333276539598578047/

>Funzie data collection!
Vote!
http://www.strawpoll.me/13414504
http://www.strawpoll.me/13414516
http://www.strawpoll.me/13414526
http://www.strawpoll.me/13414539

I-is that a dead thread?: >>183589145
>>
Tiffany!
>>
File: AJP.jpg (168KB, 735x1087px) Image search: [Google]
AJP.jpg
168KB, 735x1087px
A J
>>
>>183848325
This is awful. On both a fetish level and art work level.
Please stop posting this
>>
File: poor little dwight guy.png (261KB, 286x529px) Image search: [Google]
poor little dwight guy.png
261KB, 286x529px
third for survivorbulls
get fucked killercucks. no matter how many lies you have to tell yourselves about how you're running the show and are the ones keeping the game going, you're wrong, and will for the rest of the game's lifespan be second class citizens. meanwhile we survivorbulls just keep getting support and love from the devs, and it's gonna keep going like that.
me and my 3 boys all play blackshirt claudette, hack ourselves some purple toolboxes in, and go to town on you bitches every day. what are you gonna do about it? whine in this thread, the killercuck central hub of asspain for this game's community, and get reassurance from other cucked faggots that you're really good? hah, you do that, i'll keep winning and having the developers take my side.
would love to stay and chat but i've gotta go loop a chink wraith around a pallet, toodles.
>>
File: Whateveryousay.png (15KB, 625x136px) Image search: [Google]
Whateveryousay.png
15KB, 625x136px
Pity these people.
>>
File: hmaxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hmaxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1920x1080px
GOOD THREAD FANS! WE READ EACH ONE OF YOUR COMMENT! SURE NEED A UPVOTE/DOWNVOTE SYSTEM HERE TO REMOVE THE MEANIE!

I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT OUR PLANS:
WE GOT THE KILLER CUBE, WHICH INCLUDE NERFING EVERY KILLER, WE HEARD EACH ONE OF YOU, AND AS WE'RE GOOD DEVELOPER WE WANTED TO ADRESS THE OVERPOWEREDNESS OF OUR KILLER! THANKS TO OUR GOOD ADVISOR ANGRYPUG WE SUCCESSFULLY NERFED EVERY KILLER, THEY'RE STILL FUN TO PLAY NO WORRY GUY IT'S JUST TO GIVE MORE CHANCE TO SURVIVOR AT SURVIVING:
- Killer hit cooldown increased
- Iron grasp, Agitation, Broken strength reduced.
- Nurse got one blink, and it has a stun when she get out of it!
- Hag got back her stuns on TP, and now the survivors can wipe her muds trap like they can to trapper.
- Made trapper's trap more visible, and unable to be armed in the grass.
- We've given Michael myer tier 1 heartbeat back, and we've removed his one shot mechanic in EW3.
- Billy chainsaw takes longer to revup, and you can't stop it, and you have to be static to rev it up
- Wraith can't be invisible anymore, too annoying and powerful. Flashlight has been made more powerful against him.
- The doctor heartbeat no longer gives madness, madness don't show hallucination anymore, and we reduced madness from zapping survivor.
- Mori can only be used after hooking a survivor 2 time.
- Changed up the way killer level up: they'll have to kill survivor to level up, removed the hitting part and chase, just kill 2 of them to safety pip.
THE HUNTRESS IS STILL BEING LOOKED AT, OUR QA TEAM INCLUDING ANGRYPUG ARE LOOKING AT WAY TO MAKE HER MORE FAIR TO SURVIVOR!
>>
Texas Chainsaw Massacre game when?
>>
>>183848961
Terrordrome

Also MKX
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 308x164px
>>183848860
WE ALSO HAVE A SURVIVOR CUBE, COMING AT THE SAME TIME AS THE KILLER CUBE
- Buffed sabo back to infinite hook; made it faster to sabo trapper trap, same speed as disarming them
- Buffed brand new part, it now do 2 generator instantly and 50% on another, don't get consumed instantly if you did 2.
- Buffed toolbox speed and efficiency at repairing, and saboing.
- Flashlight last as long as a toolbox according to the level it is. Added laser addon to stun and blind the killer immediately, burning him even when not hitting his eye.
- Medkit are now infinite, like selfcare.
- We'll make it is now usable on you again. We found out that healing was too scarce in this game and so we re added this feature.
- Added camo in the game for survivor to wears.
- Buffed slippery meat, it now up your unhooking chance to 100% and when you successfully struggle out of the traps, they're automatically saboted.
- Buffed survivor speed to match the nurse & the hag.
- Sprint burst is now default, and is set on the sprint button, and is now the normal sprint.
- Lightweight become part of survivor, no longer a perk.
- Botany knowledge become part of survivor.

HOPE YOU LIKE THOSE BUFF AND NERF, EACH DAYS THE GAME GET CLOSER TO BEING BALANCED! ALSO BUY OUR CHARITY PACK, SUPPORT THOSE POOR STREAMER THAT HAD THE KINDNESS TO ADVISE US ON THOSE CUBES WITH THEIR FREE TIME!
>>
File: dc90.png (297KB, 1155x1088px) Image search: [Google]
dc90.png
297KB, 1155x1088px
I haven't seen anyone affected in the threads, but I'll post it just in case : now they're saying that DO send them an e-mail to get your bp restored, and are also implying that this is >our fault.
>>
>>183849991
>It has been officially announced many times that players should back up their saves
Where? Only time I ever saw anything like that was in beta
>>
>>183848701
"And the participation award goes to..."

Also
>hacking
>>
>>183848134
Good taste OP.

Artist sent me a WIP of an Ace lewd I requested so expect that in the next month or so
>>
>>183850561
Awwww yis.
>>
>>183850243
It's a sticky on their steam forum but I don't why they think anyone visits that before having problems. I only know it because I submitted a few bug reports a while back.
>>
File: TreeMeg.jpg (397KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TreeMeg.jpg
397KB, 1920x1080px
>high action stealth gameplay
>>
>>183848860
>>183849541
ARIGATO, MATHIEU-KUN.

REDUCING THE ROSTER OF KILLERS DOWN TO WIMPY JOBBERS FOR SURVIVORS TO MEME ON MAKES THEM MORE FUN AND CHALLENGING TO PLAY AS! YOU SHOULD CONSIDER NERFING THEM EVEN MORE!

T. KILLER MAIN
>>
File: 234.gif (83KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
234.gif
83KB, 379x387px
>>183850561
>Ace lewd I requested
>>
>>183851583
dial back with the samefagging or come up with something more humorous if you want to continue
>>
>>183851809
=^)
>>
Tommy would be improved slightly if he at least spawned with a single pocketknife, kept his animation from the trailer, and be able to call out for Jason which will give away his position on the map.
>>
Sadako killer when?
Happy Jason when?
>>
>>183851809
I want to lewd Luluco
>>
File: 1500942174532.png (1MB, 936x899px) Image search: [Google]
1500942174532.png
1MB, 936x899px
>>183850561
>lewd
>going to share

Anon I love you
>>
>>183852385
>going to share
Who said that
>>
>>183853113
>so expect that in the next month or so
>>
>>183853113
Well the artist will most likely post it on their blog, so it's not like it's I'm sharing anything
>>
>>183853191
>Implying the means they're not expecting it personally, not that they're going to have us expect it.
>>
>>183852268
>spawn in with a pocket knife, a health spray and some firecrackers
>don't have to waste time heroically picking through a bunch of harvested cabins or relying on the odd charitable Debber dropping you something

Jarvis is no Ash Williams, but you'd think that he'd at least come prepared for the sort of peril that comes with fighting a fucking unstoppable zombie with retard strength.
>>
>>183852268
He should spawn with med spray, not a pocket knife. It's absurd that one throwing knife can doom him.
>>
File: 045343.png (81KB, 1200x419px) Image search: [Google]
045343.png
81KB, 1200x419px
>>
>>183854039
>literal invincibility perks
>>
>>183854039
>>183854202
Lag will render it useless
>>
>>183854303
I imagine how nice it'll be trying to play against a laggy Huntress.
>>
>>183852268
>>183853786

remember part V Tommy Jarvis always carried around a pocket knife and he stabbed Roy with it?
>>
>>183854303
>Due to all the gook killers we are increasing it to 5 seconds
>>
>>183854202
Honestly. .5 seconds is slower than a swing.
Its only really viable to dash over traps.
I feel like everyone is knee jerking too hard over this
>>
>>183854039
>>183854202
Depends on how it's handled to be honest, we won't know if it's a broken mess or utterly useless unless we see it in play.
Against the trapper though, it'll be cancer
>>
>>183854478
half second is plenty of time, timing it wont be an issue
people drop pallets mid lunge on killers no problem and that has to be exactly right
>>
>>183854478
I think it's more of a precedent. If it proves popular among the survivor mains we may get a perk later on which is just a invincibility button
>>
>>183854478
You forgot that say you're a killer main
>>
Just had a series of matches in F13 with a rare competent player. He was Chad and would stun Jason dozens of times alongside me. The fact that I was always there to free him from grabs made him pretty much invincible. It's funny how weak Jason is when the counselors, even just a few of them, are decent.
>>
>>183854785
yeah the melee is pretty retarded considering if everyone just decides to do so they can gangbang him like a whore np while a few work on cops or something
>>
>>183854483
RIP Trapper
even though people with toolboxes already hardcountered you
>>
>>183854874
You don't even need "everyone". Two guys are basically invincible so long as they don't try to attack the constantly guard spamming Jason and instead jog away when he tries that garbage.
>>
>>183855027
Maybe people actually actually learn new and better killers
>>
>>183855269
>just dont play him
no the devs should not fuck him so hard when it comes to everything. his traps are fucking useless already if someone just has a toolbox/finds a toolbox/LOL I JUST HAVE A PERK
>>
>>183855506
he's been the most played killer since day one anon
>>
>>183855771
that doesnt mean shit lol, noobs will play him becasue hes the easiest, you literally dont think baout his ability because you lay it and wait

what matters is how useful it actually is and when you treat his traps like hexes then hes fucked because you can removed them from the game so hes just a wraith without invis
>>
Goddamn, people on steam are retarded.
>>
File: sick nasty.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sick nasty.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Is this the new epic juke?
>>
>>183854478
Yep.

Probably won't replace SB/Lithe in the meta either, since it means trading off 2.5 seconds of super speed for a little bit of invulnerability.
Although if killer mains complains too much, they might make it so that it applies the BT effect on hit.
>>
>>183855269
This is a super braindead retard mindset, more than even just playing the default character forever. Your standard/'starter' character shouldn't be completely dumpstered as horribly as Trapper is nowadays, like that's legitimately bad design but then it's the frogs so what else can you expect other than gross incompetence when they're not trying to kiss their strimmer buddies asses.
>>
Have we all accepted that Chad is best boy and Tiffany is best girl?
>>
>>183856964
>Tiffany
>Anything other than a grimy skank
>>
It's after 10 PM so time for moonrunes, high pings, and vodkaspeak.
>>
>>183849991
>Do backup strat
>Wipe happens
>replace files
>6 months later get banned for profile hacking
Like pottery
>>
>Running sprint burst, self care, BT and DS
>vs wraith
>get 2 gens asap
>find green flashlight
>wraith downs some one
>use flash light as hes picking them up
>que benny hill theme as he chases me
>he gives up
>stun him 3 more times when he uncloaks or trys to pick some one up
>rage quit
>rank 19 wraith
>1 perk
>Survivors are all under rank 10
Pfft nothing personal, kid
But seriously I cant see how this game is going to get new people to be killer if it can put a rank 20 killer and rank 1 survivor in the same group
>>
>>183856964
>Tiffany
>best

Appearance: Jenny > Deb > AJ > Vanessa > Tiffany

Usefulness in game > Deb > Vanessa > AJ > Tiffany > Jenny
>>
>>183858712
Tiffany is just as useful as Vanessa.
>>
File: MISFITS-F13-cvr516-72.jpg (414KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
MISFITS-F13-cvr516-72.jpg
414KB, 720x720px
Misfits Jason when?
>>
Wish the killer perks where good, be nice to change things up a little from what I use.
>>
>>183856964

if you're using the auto hotkey cheat to bypass the skillchecks and have all the time in the world to repair

Otherwise I'd want a team of 2 Chads, 3 Debs (with 1 of them or a vanessa swapping to Tommy after escaping via 2 seater or boat), and 2 Vanessas
>>
>Like playing AJ because she has best stealth, decent speed, and good repair intelligence
>This makes her very viable for escaping Jason, and transporting/installing parts
>Everyone fucking hates AJ because every other game ends with an AJ with all stealth perks hiding in the middle of fucking nowhere not moving at all while the whole team is forced to watch
Seriously, who has fun doing this shit?
>>
unhook
>>
>>183864752
>>Everyone fucking hates AJ because every other game ends with an AJ with all stealth perks hiding in the middle of fucking nowhere not moving at all while the whole team is forced to watch
Maybe when the game first released. That isn't very common these days, at least not for me.
>>
>>183865127
It happens way to often for me. I just spent 5 fucking minutes watching an AJ hiding in a bathroom with a bat, and of course they died as soon as they were found
>>
>>183852268
What trailer animation? Just watched the main ones, didn't see anything special.
Although the first trailer has Jasons using multiple weapons, like a pitchfork from the Higgins barn. Goddamn I want the option for different weapon choices.
>>
>>183868145
Is this an image set? Is there more?
>>
What am I supposed to do with the car when it gets going as Jason 7? Twice today it got started and try as I might I just couldn't keep it from escaping. Sure I did manage to stop one a few times but my cooldowns wrecked me. Didn't help that they were helping each other get out of my pulling them from the car.
>>
>>183870123
>What am I supposed to do with the car when it gets going as Jason 7?
Nothing. This is like asking how you're supposed to win as the Wraith in DbD.
>>
>>183870218
Oh, well fuck. I guess I could trap the gas and battery but with only one trap on the phone I'm more or less asking for the cops to get called right away. For fucks sake swap grip strength for destruction or something, Gun, please.
>>
Part 3 Jason is obscenely popular now. I'm not sure why, he's one of the weaker Jasons. It's not new players either, they're mostly high level.
>>
>>183870430
Retro skin is a nice throw back and people like his music. Even though the person playing as him can't hear the damned thing.
>>
>>183870642
Most of them aren't playing retro.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>183870218
>This is like asking how you're supposed to win as the Wraith in DbD.

>When you fight a P3 Wraith who's clearly had enough and just wipes the team in no time

Those Wraith mains are truly the most terrifying players. God knows what they're capable if they actually played a killer with an actual ability.
>>
>>183870430
>>183870702

because people can't quit out of being M1'ed to death.
>>
>>183872210
If he tries to beat you to death, just block and counterattack. If he blocks that (highly unlikely) you can get some distance and then quit.
>>
>>183872257
Counselors can block?
>>
>have the unfortunate pleasure of getting hook post-gates and the killer has only 1 kill so he facecamps you for the full 2 minutes
Well thank god they changed killer pip reqs.
>>
>>183872306
Absolutely. You take almost no damage, suffer a small amount of durability damage to your weapon and I think you get free stamina for it. And if you block Jason's attack, you can always counterattack faster than he can attack. Not sure if it requires swift attacker, but I doubt it. Jason can only counter this by blocking every time he attacks, which means he isn't chain hitting you to death and you can get out of range.
>>
>>183872435
I'll have to try it out. Is there a reason at times I can't swing my weapon after Jason hits me? Just curious if its a bug or mechanic.

Speaking of, does faster swing speed work? Mine is only 16% Rare and I'm not sure if it's worth sing over the 19% melee stun chance. I play Adam and usually use quicker melee swings, boosted stun time with bat, and thick skin. If quicker swing isn't worth it am curious if the boosted stun chance would be better. Then I'd be able to stun him well with a bat or wrench.
>>
>>183872709
Faster swing speed definitely works, but I've heard the stun chance perk does not. Not sure if it is true.

If you're playing Adam you should be using a machete or axe. Strength is only good when used with damage weapons. Not only that, but poor luck makes the bat a poor choice for Adam. If you want to be a stunner, play Chad or Vanessa.
>>
>>183872809
Oh, and the bat is a guaranteed stun, so even if the perk does work, it wouldn't help you while you use a bat.
>>
>>183872979
So swing speed, stun chance (if it worked), and thick skin would be optimal for Adam you think? If strength doesn't determine if you stun Jason with a weapon, what does?
>>
>>183873184
You should consider medic as well. Allows you to heal twice with a single medspray. Now that thick skin has been nerfed it's arguably the best perk, with thick skin just being pretty good.

I don't think any stat affects stun chance or duration, but if any stat did it would probably be luck. But I'm pretty sure it doesn't. Strength is only good for dealing damage, which is how you demask Jason for a kill. The proper way to play Adam is to prioritize repair when necessary, but otherwise run around with a machete or an axe if you can find it. If you just want to stun Jason over and over and protect people for long periods of time, Chad is the best choice, with Vanessa also being good.
>>
>>183873337
Here's another tip if you're going to play Adam: you can cancel repairs if the minigame looks pretty nasty, and keep restarting it until you get one that you think you can do without screwing up. Very useful for Adam since he has high enough repair that you can usually get an easy minigame after a few attempts.
>>
>>183854464
No because the actor who played Tommy in part V looked like he had Down syndrome
>>
What could they do to Jason 7 to make him better? I like his boosted hearing, if that's even intended and not a bug. So without taking that away what could they do? Boosted morph? Destruction? I feel he should keep his water speed considering where he'd been for years.
>>
>>183873936
Water strength and grip strength need to be reworked so that they aren't irrelevant, and his weaknesses need to be retooled. Can't run, bad shift and no traps all at once? No Jason should ever have that combination of weaknesses. And I don't think any zombie Jason should ever have a shift weakness.

Reworking water strength and grip strength would also have the side effect of nerfing Savini. I'm not sure how to rework grip strength, but water strength is obvious - prevent Jason from morphing deep into water. Let him morph to the water near the shore and then swim from there.
>>
>>183865469
Just because most AJs are pants on head retarded doesn't mean she's not the best lone wolf counselour
>>
>>183874840
She is, the problem is that lone wolf gameplay isn't really valuable or even particularly viable. It's a team game, and it works best when people split up into small groups, even if they're just pairs, and defend eachother while working on different objectives to force Jason to spread his attention across the whole map.
>>
>>183874927
Yes but if your lobby is full with idiots who don't talk you'd better be AJ or you're dead
>>
>12 games tonight
>9 against nurses
>7 running ruin builds
Is there anything the frogs can do? These are the most boring games to play. I'd rather have a guaranteed facecamp from every other killer than play against Nurse with Ruin who slugs you for half the match.
>>
>>183875658
Everyone discovered the fatigue bug so there are a shit ton of nurses right now.
>>
>>183875762
Is that the one that lets her have a third person view if she loads blink up during the beginning?
>>
>>183876240
>>183876240
No, you can look up after a blink and keep track of survivors.
>>
>Have the game on xbone for a while
>Friend bought it for me on pc so we could play together
>EVERY single match has at least 1-3 quitters who will quit if they get killed, or if Jason is doing "bullshit" tactics like trapping objectives
I just finished a game as Jason and had 4 fucking people quit on me because I wouldn't let the car escape. "There's no way you planned out that shift in front of the car perfectly, that was bullshit, admit it"
Why is this so common on pc? Xbone didn't happen nearly as much
>>
>>183876638
>"There's no way you planned out that shift in front of the car perfectly, that was bullshit, admit it"
what

And I'm pretty sure the matchmaking is trash on consoles, so they are afraid of leaving. That said, I'm starting to see more and more Jasons who quit to deprive the counselors of some paltry escape EXP.
>>
This thread is beautiful, I appreciate all of you.
>>
>>183864767
This one is funny do you have more cartoonish fanart?
>>
>>183876768
I think what happened was he thought I just morphed instantly in front of him, but it was a shift.
Also matchmaking was pure trash on console at launch, but it's much better now. I still play occasionally with my console friends
>>
File: 2yhbxz121sbz.jpg (310KB, 1232x1780px) Image search: [Google]
2yhbxz121sbz.jpg
310KB, 1232x1780px
F13 haters btfo
>>
File: ouch.png (209KB, 929x511px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.png
209KB, 929x511px
>More players than a heavily marketed AAA game.

Haters btfo
>>
File: 873.png (582KB, 667x501px) Image search: [Google]
873.png
582KB, 667x501px
>its a "camper thinks he can rehook the guy you just rescued" episode
>>
>>183859776
Blame the frogs for being unable to divorce their lips from the streamers fat asses.
>>
>trappercuck traps the balanced time waster windows on Groaning Storehouse
>activate Dead Hard and vault the window
>trappercuck DC's like a dickless fuccboi
>>
>>183874052
>Water strength and grip strength need to be reworked so that they aren't irrelevant

I mean water speed does what it's supposed to do, if anyone dares touch the lake they're fucking dead if you're 7 or 8, it's a niche power but it is useful when it comes into play, since +water speed Jason's can flat out outrun the boat.
>>
>>183876638
You can see those kinds of babies even here sometimes when they sperg out over how OP Jason is when they're just shit at the game. Or like a thread ago that one person going ape over the idea of Jason getting points if bitch nigs left after the game had properly started, because huge chance they're probably trying to leave mid-kill like whiny shitters.
>>
@183883883
Le ebine ecks dee
>>
File: Thanks For The Help.png (3MB, 1917x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks For The Help.png
3MB, 1917x1080px
>tfw everyone but the Devs seem to understand that running around like a jackass in front of the killer will always give you more points than anything else in the game, and basicly no one ever tries to be sneaky

This needs to be changed.
It's so cancerous.
And the fact that the Devs just keep giving our more perks to do exactly that boggles my mind.

>inb4 training wheels etc.
>>
>>183877879
Same desu

Me and unhook anon try our damnedest to keep this place up when it gets quiet
>>
>>183884064
I have people do this every time I play Jason, at least one person leaves mid kill. Are they trying to deny me exp or something? What's the point? I mean in the end all they're doing is just denying themselves exp for the match.
Also on the topic, is there any word of a quit penalty?
>>
>>183884690
Anyone who's not laughably biased by the ridiculous amount of gibs the devs are willing to just slather over them by this point would very likely agree, the game is in a real shitshow state nowadays. I'm the fag that always chimes in on Doctor discussions about how he's actually designed well, he's just not designed for how this dumb game IS anymore, since once you've gone and read Baby's Guide to Looping - King James Edition and if you actually absorbed any amount of that insurmountable strategy, you pretty much know you're invincible now as long as you can keep running your dumb marathon.
>>
>>183884795
>Are they trying to deny me exp or something?

Yep, at least that's their excuse, when it's mostly them trying to save their delicate ego.

>What's the point?

And that's my response to it every time, XP stops mattering almost whatsoever past 31, they just wanna feel like edgy fags since they went out like a shitter.
>>
117th for Huntress's design sucks
>>
>>183885251
Her looks suck, her perks are trash, I just hope she plays fun.
>>
>>183885251
Maybe her DLC outfits won't suck.

If I can down someone camping the Haddonfield roofs I will have fun.
>>
>>183886581
>Maybe her DLC outfits won't suck

Maybe, hopefully she gets new head pieces semi quick, I just don't like the rabbit mask at all.
>>
has F13 gotten any updates?
>>
>>183888468
They've fixed shit like the roof and all that junk when it's popped up yeah.
>>
>>183880004
I just checked out dead alliance and it actually looks like it could be fun. Has there been a beta or anything? I want to know whether or not it's going to be good
>>
File: 919946thehuntress.png (1MB, 1375x1925px) Image search: [Google]
919946thehuntress.png
1MB, 1375x1925px
>>183885251
I'm like the only person content with the new killer (not counting perks)
>>
>>183889404
I wanna like them, I'm just disappointed they didn't do something more interesting visually, she feels like there's too many things going on and none of them really fit together.
>>
>>183890814
>and none of them really fit together.
She looks like a russian woman without the mask on.
The mask is so she doesn't scare away little girls who go into her forest.
She makes perfect sense once you read her back story
>>
File: 1491835874997.png (106KB, 233x247px) Image search: [Google]
1491835874997.png
106KB, 233x247px
>>183859650
>tfw the only misfits song we got was a shitty neo-misfits song with jerry fucking everything up
>>
>>183890814
My only problem is that she's way too human looking. I guess it fits in the lore, since she hunts people for sport, so she didn't need too much convincting, like Myers.
>>
>>183891027
I find it funny when people call her a wardrobe disaster/hipster. She's based on a russian peasant woman. People wanted their native american killer too much, but we got an eastern european folklore based killer.
>>
>>183891714
>People wanted their native american killer too much
I was extremely hyped for it I'll admit, and I was kind of bummed when I first say her, but after finding out her backstory I actually really like her design.
>>
File: ClvCnb.jpg (143KB, 960x671px) Image search: [Google]
ClvCnb.jpg
143KB, 960x671px
>>183891378
That's the thing, the most monstrous we've had now is Lisa, but I want something worse than her even. I want someone who was like genuinely good in life and so had to be turned into some Hellraiser shit before they'd work for the entity.
>>
>>183892230
>we've had now is Lisa
>Calling killers by their real names
>>
File: perr.jpg (104KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
perr.jpg
104KB, 774x1032px
>>183892371
>not calling your waifu by her name
>>
>>183892371
I go back and forth really, I like the dumb story to this game even if the leafs barely know what they're doing.
>>
>>183892463
Fuck off soap, go blow your discord boyfriend already
>>
Who are these thread boogeymen people reference now and again, there's that one retard who got banned for being retarded but who are these other couple.
>>
I wonder how they implement the humming. Will it indicate the skill charging or will it be constant BGM so you immediatly know you're against the huntress? I guess they need some indication if she can throw her hatchet outside of heartbeat range.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f8WYvAo-RA
>>
>>183894226
Discord attention whoring i assume
>>
>>183894914
First time I noticed we had a discord
>>
>>183894226
Pretty much all of it is discord circlejerking except the banned guy, korbin who not even the discord wants to associate with. He's just a chronic shitposter who got what was coming to him.
>>
>>183896703
korbin seriously needs to kill himself
>>
>>183896923
I'm sure all the cuck pony futa shit he's into will cause him some regret down the line, but I'd rather he do some serious reflection and self-improvement than just kill himself. After all, God loves him all the same, somehow.
>>
>>183897472
No divine being could ever love something so wretched, Satan himself will sooner come home.
>>
File: mods_official_words.png (105KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
mods_official_words.png
105KB, 635x457px
>>
>hosting lobby
>group of 5 premades join
>all laughing and joking
>I get jason
>hear gas put in
>morph there
>chase 1 to barn, walk past his trap and axe him to death before he gets out of the window
>they literally all leave

this is why I don't play with premade losers, they're sore losers
>>
>>183900420
how do you dare to kill their friend?
>>
>>183870430
He is popular because his worst trait -stun resistance hasn't worked ever. he has no major movement weaknesses. His negative sense and stalk basically mean nothing so he is essentially the killer with no weaknesses and probably one of the most important strengths being weapon damage.

-Defense also doesn't work currently
+Stun resistance on part 9 doesn't work
>>
>>183900420
You have the job to make the match entertaining and you failed miserably
Well done!
>>
>>183894914
Something like that. A fedora declared war on a vagina and her white knights betas are picking fights.
>>
>>183904371
>Jason has a job to make the match entertaining
Jason's only fucking job is to kill the counselors.
Whether or not the Jason player decides to make it "fun" is up to the Jason player.
>>
>>183904371
lol fuck off fag, you people do this in DbD too and it's no closer to being true there either, it's as much on the other side as it is on killer to make things "fun" for anyone, so let's see some of that on the other side too then.
>>
>>183904965

Nah. Getting kills is not a job, it's not a testament to your skill as a player. The game is designed for you to get kills. Jason just decides when and how those kills happen. You're basically the director, controlling the pace of the match and trying to make a horror movie play out.

This isn't an arcade game like DbD.
>>
File: 1497680227030.jpg (84KB, 768x559px) Image search: [Google]
1497680227030.jpg
84KB, 768x559px
>>183894226
It's not my fault people mention my username in the thread.
>>183892642 is just salty af.
>>
Isn't there usually a longer trailer with awful narration before dlc release?
>>
>>183906582
No.
This is exactly how long Flesh and Blood and Spark of Madness were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b5_5CKa1nc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkuETjoU6GM
>>
>>183906582
Yeah, but that's the day of. I still laugh about Matt talking about the Halloween chapter
>"Halloween is usually a time when shrieks of fear turn into laughter"
>>
Does anyone else find playing Part 9 to be a huge stress?

I swear, every time I play him, the counselors are all super well organized and prepared to work around my lack of traps. Last game I had as him, I had both cars finished and the cops called (still managed to go 5/8. Two people got out in one car and the other waited out the timer.)

I feel like he might be the worse zombie Jason next to 7.
>>
>>183904371
No I don't retard, if you have a premade team communicating well from the start it's easy to escape (as in this case). He should have ran when I found him, as I still didn't have shift so he could have easily escaped. It's not my fault the guy is shit at the game..
>>
File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>183906789
Uh, seems like the doctor acts more like a chimps/gorilla than anything in the trailer, but in game he's a crazy human with his laugh. Very strange.
>>
File: 96ca1f90298c00d58ef5ea5e71122e24.jpg (568KB, 1136x1414px) Image search: [Google]
96ca1f90298c00d58ef5ea5e71122e24.jpg
568KB, 1136x1414px
>>183907584
He's just a heavy mouthbreather, same as in-game.
>>
>>183906880

Yeah the trap penalty is even worse than 6's morph penalty. I can wipe lobbies pretty easy with 6 often with no objectives getting completed, but 9 can be tough. Really I don't like 9 though because he looks like he has a scrotum for a head and his weapon executions aren't all that great. 2 of them just look like M1'ing someone to death, and 1 is just stupid looking. Spear Jason does the "force the counselor's head onto the weapon" thing much much better.

Plus Jason never used a double bit axe in part 9.

The Jason who did use a double bit axe is part 4.
>>
File: doc.png (853KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
doc.png
853KB, 1240x1754px
>>183907584
If you have the chance watch one of his apparitions move. His teeth chatter uncontrollably and he moves his stick in a sporadic way. God, I love him so much. I wish he was good.
>>
>>183906880
Any Jason with a lack of traps is hard, yeah. His stalk + shift combo is really nice though
>>
>>183905643
>trying to make a horror movie play out
Tell that to the counselors

When they stop teabagging and generally being shitheads, we'll talk
Until then, I'll be a tryhard faggot
>>
File: )))))))).png (13KB, 785x815px) Image search: [Google]
)))))))).png
13KB, 785x815px
>>183906086

>soap
>boyfriend
>not girlfriend

It's like they don't even know about your intense (pure) homo lust for blinkchan.
>>
>>183905643
You are a faggot that dreams too much. Kill yourself, seriously.
> Dbd
> Arcade
ah so you're that guy who said that F13 takes an IQ of 150 last thread while shitting on DbD, you're just a F13 drone, go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1497919175574.gif (2MB, 1000x855px) Image search: [Google]
1497919175574.gif
2MB, 1000x855px
What if survivor couldn't slide on pallet and could only vault slowly on them?
>>
>>183909330

The teabagging is pretty dumb, I'll agree. It makes me hate "lol gamur culture" so fucking much.

But, all you can do, is not play like that, and be the bigger boy. I just know that if you accept that Jason is just plain designed to get kills and stop thinking of it as competitive and go to be fun instead, less people get salty, more people roleplay, and even if you wipe a match 8/8 you don't have so many leavers. Even the dead stay and watch if you vary your kills and there are some good plays made by counselors juking and stunning you. If the counselors feel like they're doing a good job, they're having more fun, even if you do eventually kill them. Only times you need to rush are if the cops got called, you're actively stopping a moving vehicle and fighting people around it, or you got the 2m warning. Otherwise, savor the match and have fun, don't tryhard and rush to match conclusion.
>>
>>183909618

nah, never said anything like that. The one thing I do make a comparison to between DbD and F13 is that F13 has good atmosphere while DbD doesn't bother to cover up its videogameyness with atmosphere, it just doesn't have any.

They're both dumpsterfires.
>>
>>183909862
You sound like the faggot "le gentleman killer" guide on steam that's always brought up here as a shitpost
>don't tryhard and rush the match to conclusion
>trap phone so that I don't have to
>still called a tryhard

There's absolutely no winning, and if you try and treat counselors like anything more than children that need discipline, they will walk all over you
>>
>>183910064

Well you go on ahead, keep tryharding for 4 minute 8/8 matches just headpunching or choking or M1'ing everyone to death and then bitch about people leaving mid choke or half the match leaving when they see 3 murdereds on the score screen.
>>
File: 1500678900.png (58KB, 441x302px) Image search: [Google]
1500678900.png
58KB, 441x302px
>>183909539
>Soap is a dyke
That just makes it so much better.
>>
>>183909840
What if you just broke the fucking pallet?
>>
>>183910724
m-muh bloodlust
>>
File: 1499450477543.gif (118KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499450477543.gif
118KB, 540x540px
>>183910317
I don't bitch about it, personally
No matter what they say about "rebelling" or "making a statement" against that particular Jason, it's all to preserve their fragile ego anyway
>Y-You didn't win! You didn't win! Ha!
Leavers just make the easymode jason already more easymode and give me a laugh at the same time because I know they're desperately doing mental gymnastics to justify how it makes them so much more superior

I don't even play to tryhard most of the time, but the moment a counselor tries to be cheeky or go for "ebin strats lmao XDD" they and the rest are getting chokeslammed.
>>
>>183910821
Bloodlust around the loop til you hit him then if he already pulled the pallet down
>>
>>183910508
Go back to the discord and settle whatever score you have with her instead of shitting up the general.

Nobody here wants nor cares about this nonsense.
>>183909539
Is this supposed to be a nurse slav squatting? That's great.
>>
>>183910724
Pallet looping still happen, even with bloodlust.
>>
>>183910975

The initial complaint in this string of responses was some dipshit bitching about half a lobby leaving on him when he M1'ed someone to death.
>>
>>183911459
Yeah, not that guy

Counselors play differently when they've got pocket knives, why wouldn't I chop/poke them to death? It's always super clear too because they'll always try and fight you, then get incredibly salty when they don't get to immediately escape your grab with the knife they'd been holding onto for that exact moment
>>
>>183911459
Yeah, 1 guy when I didn't even have shift. That's not the same as M1 and choke the entire lobby dickhead.
>>
>>183911006
Then don't forget to go and bitch online about loopers wasting your time because you refused to break a safe pallet.
>>
>>183911673
>they loop until they have to drop it
>break it
>they rush off to the next safe pallet and repeat while their swf are cranking out gens.
Dealing with loopers isn't as cut and dry as "just break the pallet" you know, just like dealing with survivors dive bombing hooks can't just be dealt with by "just walk away"
>>
>>183911648

were you part 3? If so, they were assuming you were just going to M1 everyone to death, and for good reason, the vast majority of Part 3's you run into either do that or choke exclusively because they're nubs.
>>
>>183912106
really? I think it's because he got angry he died early like a noob and his friends all quit when I got near them
>>
>>183911640

There's a few times when chopping someone to death is acceptable. IE they're just stanidng there obviously waiting for you to grab them, or hey, you grabbed them twice and they had 2 pocket knifes but you notice they never use a med spray despite being wounded. Yeah Not happening a 3rd time, or in a team fight where they're breaking people out of grabs well, that's what you have to do, nobody can really complain about that because any grabs you do will be broken. Otherwise though I try to avoid hacking people to death because it gives less xp and is boring to watch. I DO like hacking people to a limping state and then power walking up to them for the grab finisher or better yet environmental. That just feels RIGHT you know?
>>
>>183911868
The people complaining about being able to vault pallets are the weirdos who will continue to chase you around one even after you've clearly demonstrated they aren't going to hit you unless they break it.
>>
So F13 is missing 5 kickstarter goals.

1.Mirror Smash kill
2.Eye popping kill
3.heart rip kill
4.Unique counselor skills
5.Integrated twitch support

Why isn't there a shit storm over missing content?
>>
>>183892230
Maybe if they do decide to go through with making a survivor into a killer, we'll end up with something really monstrous
>>
>>183913778

about all you can do is bitch about kickstarter as a concept but then the game wouldn't even exist.

I mean they laid out funding goals and didn't meet them so they don't get done, if they did get done people would have no reason to donate towards stretch goals they'd just call the devs lazy for not giving them the stretch goals for free.
>>
File: party.jpg (53KB, 846x610px) Image search: [Google]
party.jpg
53KB, 846x610px
>>183911010

Yes indeed.
>>
>>183915038
>These were met stretch goals
Each goal is worth 25k or more so 125k+ dollars worth of content is missing.
>>
>>183915840

It's not really cut if they never actually developed it it was just a whiteboard idea.
>>
>>183915840
The devs have repeatedly said that they are going to focus on getting the game working correctly before they start adding content.

I expect down the line, barring some major fuckup that completely kills whats left of the playerbase, we'll get at least a few more kills, probably a number of skins for both Jason and the Counselors, and probably a new map at some point in the future. One can hope for a completely new Jason, or some new counselors as well, but i'm not sure Illfonic is going to support the game that long because of their other game they are working on.
>>
>>183916367
These were supposed to be developed before the game came out. We got the head punch kill, Sleeping bag kill, and the extra Jasons. Yes 3 extra jasons was a stretch goal but nothing else. I didn't donate to the kickstarter but many other donors or w/e they call them are mad because Gun didn't deliver on certain tier rewards.
>>
Anyone here on the Last Year discord? Apparently the devs are on it too and i am curious if the beta is still in August.
>>
File: 1500957040525.png (798KB, 1000x556px) Image search: [Google]
1500957040525.png
798KB, 1000x556px
Unhook
>>
File: DING DONGER HD COLOUR.png (39KB, 1204x1040px) Image search: [Google]
DING DONGER HD COLOUR.png
39KB, 1204x1040px
Unhook
>>
We have our own based spam autist <3
>>
>>183917776
No idea but I'd like to know too, need to see how people are gonna shit that game up too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC_UIdo3dTw&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>183925247
By people you mean the devs, right?
>>
File: 1492924767868.png (117KB, 646x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492924767868.png
117KB, 646x750px
>>183923798
>>
So anons, what perks do you like to run for survivors? I really like bond, I usually try to get it for any of the survivors I end up playing
>>
>>183927392
>still playing DbD when you could be playing the Chad Game
>>
>>183927695
I play both. I can't help but play Adam. He might be a bit funny looking, but the guy actually grew on me. Best waifu
>>
>>183927776
It can be amusing to demask Jason in three seconds, I'll admit.
>>
>>183925351
Both, how the survivors are gonna try and cry that game into submission too as you know they will and if the devs cave as spinelessly as the leafs.
>>
>>183880004
>The game has not been abandoned
He doesn't know!
>>
>>183928380
Fun fact: The last year devs Are also leafs
>>
>>183927392
Self Care, Dead Hard, Decisive Strike and Borrowed Time
>>
>>183927392
We'll make it is pretty much a constant for all of my builds, I also like empathy and adrenaline for those times when it works out cuz it feels so fucking good man.
>>
File: IMG_2408.png (459KB, 640x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2408.png
459KB, 640x498px
Unhook
>>
File: IMG_1040.jpg (154KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1040.jpg
154KB, 600x300px
If a Nightmare on Elm Street game were to be made, what would you anons want it to look like? Would you rather it be designed more like the Friday the 13th game, with a large number of survivors vs. a stronger killer, or DbD, with a smaller group of survivors vs. a weaker killer? What features would you want included?
>>
>>183932571
>Jason
>Strong killer
>>
>>183932893
He said stronger, in comparison to dbd's killers which is objectively true.
>>
File: Freddy with Jason's grab range.jpg (126KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Freddy with Jason's grab range.jpg
126KB, 800x450px
>>183932571
A small number with Freddy having a huge skill cap would be amazing. The type of shit that Jason pulls off (teleporting and morphing) makes more sense when it's Freddy doing it. I'd love a game where the goal is either to kill him or to wake up.
>>
>>183932993
I'm not sure I agree. Two counselors standing next to eachother who know how to fight are practically invincible and can either beat the shit out of Jason, or, if he blocks constantly, just avoid getting hit and prevent Jason from doing much of anything as the timer ticks down and someone calls the police or something. That's not even getting to the fact that a small party, 3 or 4 people, can easily kill Jason. It's easier than a car escape.

If Jason seems more powerful than the DbD killers, that's only because F13 has more options and is designed around communication, so dumb players don't do as well as they do in DbD. Doesn't really matter how good you are at beating Jason up as Chad if the rest of your team is retarded.
>>
OH MAN IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY WHEN SOMEONE DOES A CARTOON VOICE OVER THE MIC

MAKES ME LAUGH EVERY TIME
>>
>>183927392
I go with Sprint Burst, Self Care, Borrowed Time, and Decisive Strike myself
>>
There are only two part 7 jason players

1. Most patient person in the world
Can hit throwing knifes from miles away
Can and will hunt you down and always be behind you.

2. Complains about how shift is slow and bad cooldowns, Always banks on the hopes of there being a boat and someone fixes it so he can go sooper sanic speeds underwater or he leaves.
>>
If the new survivors alternate outfit isn't a rugby outfit I'm going to scream
>>
>>183936176
Yeah, and he still sucks even when playing part 7. Bad tools, bad performance.
>>
SFWs are part of the game, and they are balanced

Basically, most of them have comms. And? I mean, lol, just HIT THEM. Do it like you would do to anyone else. A bad thing about those groups is that they are EXTREMELY altruistic. Use insidious. Thats going to butthurt them.
My point is, its just the same game as one with solo's, but altruistic and easier.
>>
>>183938153
>Survivors have no form of defense except pallets
>Killers complain about those
>>
>>183938996
Well yeah. They're not supposed to do anything but just get on the hook
>>
just had the worst jason ever
>police called
>4 seat started and escaped while he tried to stop it
>boat started(may have escaped)
>I escape in car, come back as tommy
>kill him with 2 no mic's
>end of game he has no kills
>the entire time he was on mic, playing, and not a child
has anyone come across a jason so completely defeated ever?
>>
File: 1501042225_うさみみ02.png (412KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501042225_うさみみ02.png
412KB, 1000x750px
>>
>>183939940
Just had the worst game as Jason ever. One guy leaves when he doesn't get to be Jason, another leaves 1 minute in, then another one minute later, then another 1 minute later. There were only two players who didn't just suddenly leave at random times before I ever saw them, and one of them bitched when I shift grabbed them and then ragequit as I was dragging them a long distance towards an environmental kill they could have probably broken away from. And there was an unspawned tommy I couldn't find anywhere so I had to quit once everyone was dead.
>>
>Killers have bloodlust and entity blocker
>Killers still complain about long walls with windows they are forced to vault

baka desu
>>
>>183938996
>Main defense is pallets
>So lets oversaturate every map with them to ridiculous levels
>Their main defense is now a constant stifling influence on the match as everyone loops for an hour

Lery's does not need 30 fucking pallets.

>SFWs are part of the game and they are balanced

They're objectively completely unbalanced if shitters are using voice chat, it 100% negates the need for not only a chunk of survivor perks, but also completely ruins a handful of killer perks as well, on top of breaking the game in general because now you can all just dance circles around the killer more than usual because you can coordinate with each other at all times and constantly update each other. It's entirely an unintended interaction and it's almost surely why they didn't even want SWF in at first, because they did not want people communicating via voice, unfortunately the frogs are hacks and sold their souls for twitch shill exposure.
>>
>Playing as Chad
>Hit Jason once or twice with a machete, die
>Come back as Tommy
>Demask him by shooting him and then hitting him with a machete
>convince a Jenny with a baseball bat to come with me to the shack, Jason is already there
>We stun him and get inside, she puts on the sweater
>He shifts inside, she uses the sweater and then somehow manages to miss him twice with the bat, attacking in the opposite direction from him and everything

Jesus christ, they need to let Tommy wear the sweater so I can just bring my own bat to the shack and solo-kill Jason 100% by myself.
>>
>>183943238
Christ, I just looked her up and she was a gurrl gamer. No surprise.
>>
>>183941798
>Defending shitty, tedious gameplay
>Survivor goes through long wall window
>Bloodlust breaks as they get around the wall and you slowly try to vault after them
>They keep going side to side and all you can do is trudge after them and try to force their vaults, because the more you actually vault the more they'll just keep going around
>Eventually they use their window allowances
>Repeat on anything else applicable
>>
>Xbox update out
>Game is already dead

Too little, too late. All that time that could have been spent fixing the other versions of the game wasted on a version that was doomed from the start.
>>
>>183943202
In their defense SWF was so widely called for and people were just hopping lobbies REEE'ing at people to leave so their buddy could join
The fuckers should have done some blood point bonus for killers who get SWF groups. Like 5% per person so at least there would be less incentive to rage quit and you can see if the shitters were grouped if they rage at you
>>
>>183884690
I feel like there should be some sort of BP bonus if killer never hooks or hits you, and a massive one if he never finds you
>>
>going to save Dwight from the hook
>go around Trap he placed, unhook and heal Dwight as Trapper is marching back
>step into a SECOND trap around the same hook
>Trapper picks me up and wants to hook me on the same hook
>steps into the first Trap

I love silly killers
>>
>>183943202
SWF cunts are also entirely the reason we'll never have more interesting or weird killer ideas, if it's anything that has to do with being sneaky, something you shouldn't be able to just ask or confirm with your buttbuddies, anything that relies on tricking or confusing people, their pure existence pretty much means it'll never go past the concept phase because they'll just make the killer completely unusable.
>>
>>183944259
25% per-person, that'd be fair. Playing against 4 man swf is so insanely unfun that you practically deserve double points any time it's forced on you.
>>
>>183944158
How many months did that take?
>>
File: 4543e40f5e9ce72236a3d504207db204.png (768KB, 1460x844px) Image search: [Google]
4543e40f5e9ce72236a3d504207db204.png
768KB, 1460x844px
>tfw entity gf
>>
File: download.jpg (757KB, 1916x2047px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
757KB, 1916x2047px
I love lisa
>>
File: 702056.jpg (318KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
702056.jpg
318KB, 1280x905px
Unhook
>>
>>183948029
>tfw still no Lisa cosmetics
>>
>>183944259
Yeah, they either had face losing a big part of players/buyers that wanted this game to hang out with their buddies, or provide a friend lobby option. And I still remember that release week where joining a lobby was immediately met with "You FUCKING RETARD, LEAVE, our friend is trying to get in REEEEEEEEEEEEEE" from three people. I'd stay in the lobby just to see them have a complete meltdown.
>>
>>183948106
"Welcome home, darling"
>>
>>183948063
Anna almost looks like a Superhero, if not for the blood.
>>
>>183884795
>Also on the topic, is there any word of a quit penalty?
Let's hope not. Unless they want to make a "competitive" mode.
>>
>>183910975
>counselor tries to be cheeky or go for "ebin strats lmao XDD"
Define this
>>
>>183933853
Voip is the only thing keeping F13 afloat (Y/N)?
>>
>>183949983
hell nah you stupid bitch
>>
>>183949983
Being actually fun to play killer sure is nice.
>>
>>183949983
No.
voip is literally cancer in an assg
>>
>>183932571

I don't think Nightmare on Elm street could really work as a game, because except in the "Dream Warriors" kind of way where one person has the power to bring people into their dreams, in most cases Nightmares are you vs Freddy alone, and how would you play off the surreal nature of the dreams, many of them porting the person to Freddy's condemned house, and most nightmares take the victims lifestyle, desires, and fears into account.
One victim feared bugs, so Freddy turned her into a roach in a giant roach hotel.
Another wanted to be on TV, so Freddy turned into the TV and then grabbed her and smashed her head through the screen.
another took Karate lessons so Freddy set up a sparring match while he was invisible.

It just wouldn't work as a multiplayer game, that kind of shit has to be scripted.
>>
>it's an episode of Meg getting an aneurysm over being "camped" when her SWF partner kept pulling her off the hook before the killer even left the basement

she said she's writing a letter to the devs with our names, since I also sided with the killer, and that we'll be banned in a day. I'm so scared.
>>
>>183912787
I find a few early swings to put them limping helps make it so even a pocket knife won't let them go far. But if a trap or something goes off, I'm definitely just finishing them off with mad hacking.

Big group orgy melees (i.e., when blocking the 4wheeler) is another time to M1 with reckless abandon. If you block correctly, you can whittle away the health of a large group of counselors and not worry about being stunned by a knife or hopefully melee weapon. This makes them, over time, more and more easier to manage. I think a couple M1 kills are definitely justifiable in that situation, because, what else are you supposed to do, get stunned out of grabs a bunch?
>>
>>183948545
Laura Zor-El
>>
>>183950540
I don't know how some people manage to actually be that giant of autismos, christ almighty.
>>
I've been using Lithe 3 today, and fuck, I'm never putting SB on another character ever again.
>>
>>183954061
How much different does it play anon?
>>
>>183954246
It's much more reliable and evwn has a lower CD if I recall correctly
>don't have to conserve it by walking
>not activating (sometimes completely randomly) in no-danger situations, going on cd
>complete control over when I want to use it
> because of this it can be used to escape a chase early instead of just giving the player a headstart

Sure SB is one of the A+ tier perks, but I find Lithe so much comfortable to use, and it got me out of situations where SB would have meant nothing.
>>
>>183955079
Any maps or whatever that you feel its a little more difficult to use in, or is it still fine?
>>
>>183956707
On some iterations of the corn maps where you have those gens behind haybale walls next to nothing and just generally having a harder time getting out of sight on those maps, but it's not that bad, and I'd still pick it over SB in the lobby.
>>
unhook
>>
Huntress when, I don't even want to play until she happens now.
>>
>>183959487
Super uberautism
>>
>>183960601
More that I'm tired of the state the game's in and have been for a while, I don't wanna bother sitting through more shitshow matches until I can at least have something new to mess with for a bit.
>>
>>183960867
t. someone whose bad and doesn't play nurse or billy.
>>
>>183961054
All I play anymore is Nurse nigger, it's gotten incredibly boring.
>>
>>183961702
Sure thing chief.
>>
>>183959243
What were they doing together down in the basement
>>
>>183962312
Butt stuff.
What else.
>>
>>183962312
All they were doing were fucking and Phillip wasn't going to allow that shit in his basement.
>>183959487
Tommorrow/Today after the stream. Spark of Madness came out two days after the teaser and after the stream.
>>
>>183962514
>>183962734
Just making sure they weren't doing anything wrong
>>
So, with Huntress's obsession with adopting children, why hasn't anyone made art of her adopting Jason yet?
>>
>>183963513
Because no one wants to be reminded of what a failure f13 is.
>>
>>183961884
>Get 4K because shitters brains shut down when they can't pallet loop
>Survivors cry in end chat
Get 3K because sometimes one shitter will luck out on the hatch
>Do literally anything as Nurse anyway

I don't know what your weird investment here is, it's just not that fun to only be able to play Nurse anymore and sometimes Billy if you want some more of a challenge. Regardless of what you do all you get is autistic claudes whining and threatening to report you for not allowing them their mandatory unhook gibs.
>>
>>183963694
Still more fun to be a killer in it where you can actually kill people for once.
>>
>Be killer, notice one of survivors is Twitch streamer
>Soon as I pick some one up they swarm me trying to body block on way too hook
>Drop survivor
>Proceed to slug them all because they refuse to leave behind their friends
>They rage in after game chat
>Look up streamer and watch vid
>Enjoy the salt from their POV
Is there a better feeling?
>>
>>183964025
I find very few people who actually play against nurse properly. Today one guy CONSTANTLY ran to pallets and waited for me, most survivors don't know she cant be stunned during her chain blinks.

But I will say taking Whispers on her is essentially cheating, that perk needs to be reworked
>>
>>183964127
>Still more fun to be a killer in it where you can actually kill people for once.
The degree to which you can kill people being a major selling point to play a garbage game is a pretty flimsy, and honestly autistic reason
>>
>Boot up F13
>Play a game or two
>Go back to searching for game
>Find lobby
>See normal names
>See name called dashiexp2
>Suspicion
>Think its fake acc
>Check account
>Says they haven't set up community account yet
>Think its him because he doesnt play on steam much
>Ask in voice chat, "Yo what if this is the real Dashie?"
>He replies "What if it is"
>I have a fucking spasm
>Jason is chasing us
> Tommy shows up, shoots me on purpose
>Idgaf
>Dashie dies
>Asks me a question on the game
>answer it and give him more tips
>Everyone left game except me dashie, and a random so the game is putting us back into searching for a lobby
>tell him it was fun playing with him
>He says you too
>>
>>183964339
Who?
>>
>>183964323
>Play game about monstrous horror killers
>Not allowed to personally kill people except under very rare circumstances, where you're also penalized for it
>Other game about horror monster man
>Can actually kill people and that's your stated goal

It's not "the degree of killing people" it's being able to do it whatsoever. Killer in DbD should just have it's name changed by this point, there's no use in pretending anymore with how the frogs are and have been taking the game for a while, just come up with some new edgy title that's closer to their real job of being babysitters.
>>
>>183964760
Not him, but how many fucking times are you going to complain about this shit?
>>
>>183964339
Literally who?
>>
>>183964924
Not him, but how many times are you going to bring up Friday the 13th being a "failure" in an unwarranted manner?
>>
>>183965525
When it stops being a failure.
Its been 2 months since its released and the devs have already washed their hands of it.

There's no one that can be described as anything but a failure.
>>
>>183965663
Not that guy but
>>183880004
>>
>>183965935
>Not knowing illFonic's track record
>Taking this on face value
Just fuck off already shill, you backed thieves and morons and lost your money.
>>
>>183965935
That's PR talk. No dev will ever say a game is abandoned until the servers close.
>>
Can't even count how many Jason kills I've been cucked out of because he wouldn't fall to his knees even when hit with a baseball bat. No wonder nobody ever wants to kill him.
>>
>>183967839

I think it needs to be a bladed weapon that hits him after the sweater.

I've been cucked out of Jason kills by Jason morphing or shifting or turning around and siding on his knees away from Tommy.
>>
>>183967839
>Can't even count how many Jason kills I've been cucked out of because he wouldn't fall to his knees even when hit with a baseball bat.
I've never had it fail by going into combat stance and hitting him with a bat.
>>
>>183967839

>Jason gets killed
>Jason player quits before the cinematic is over
>Don't get awarded the kill for it
>>
>>183965663
So what dude? No one wants to hear you bitch about it non-stop. Let the Friday the 13th players enjoy their game and stop turning threads into flamewars with your constant baiting.
>>
I hate playing with chinks so much. They're all fucking useless nigger characters sprinting around giving positions away looting every cabin bare before slower characters can get to them and then expect you do do all the work for actually escaping.
>>
So what are /assg/'s thoughts on the new perk, Line Break (Dead Hard or whatever)
>>
>>183969384

they also never barricade doors because they're trying to clear all the cabins as fast as possible so nobody else gets any pocket knives.
>>
I swear to god that some parts for the car or boat just don't spawn sometimes.
>>
>>183965525
I didn't. I specifically said I wasn't him.
>>
>>183968960
Because for 1 year, a whole fucking year, we had to listen to you faggots over hype that game. Say how this was going to be the messiah of the genre, how f13 was going to kill dead by daylight, how we were finally going to get a good, fair, and balanced game made by a company that cares about their players and their imput.

For over a year anyone who wanted to play dead by daylight had to put up with people telling them how their choices to play that game was idiotic, and a waste of their time.

For over a year.

2 months from release of f13 and its a colossal bomb, and you fags can't deal with a fraction of the banter that you threw at /dbdg/ for over a fucking year and want them to shut up and just let you play your game in peace after 2 months?

No. You deserve this, and more.
>>
>>183969795
>Say how this was going to be the messiah of the genre, how f13 was going to kill dead by daylight,
To be fair, it could have. It just needed devs that don't immediately abandon their licensed cash cow for early access zombie games.
>>
>>183969430
it's shit

compared to sprint burst and lithe, it's not worth trading 3 seconds of speed for 0.5 seconds of speed and invuln
>>
>>183968960
I don't know why people are obsessed with starting "GAME VS GAME" deathmatches. Like, go outside, both are shit. F13 is a failure and a PR nightmare and DBD has devs that suck streamer's dick.
>>
>>183969430
It's one of those perks that will either be a broken piece of shit (invulnerability etc) or absolute dogshit.

The wording on it's kind of fucked so it can either be activated WHENEVER you're injured or it's a trigger, how long it lasts/cooldown.

There are just a lot of questions that need to be answered to get a solid opinion.

The "Just a Scratch" perk has me slightly worried however, but that's mostly about the stacking of "When injured get X Y and Z" perks.
>>
File: Untitled (4).png (19KB, 1258x195px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (4).png
19KB, 1258x195px
>>183970585
The details were already explained by one of the devs.

As for Just a Scratch, Thanatophobia will completely shut it down.
>>
>>183969795
I didn't even frequent /assg/ until Friday the 13th came out. I wasn't under any notion of it killing DbD, I just wanted something I personally found more fun than DbD. Which is what I got. So you can continue to be butthurt over the whole thing, or you can just let people talk about their game and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>183969795

Keep fighting the good fight anon.
>>
can't wait for the update today
>>
>>183933247
That would be a good. Too bad they'll never be able to acquire the IP. I think the friday the 13th game does a good job with the tone.
>>
>>183970082
No shit. Any asymmetrical horror game has the potential to kill DBD if it delivers the same product but in better form.
>>
>>183974289
F13 is in better form, and better captures the idea behind the genre. The only thing wrong with it is that the devs won't fucking patch it.
>>
>>183974339
That's wrong
>>
File: 1339782350297.png (348KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
1339782350297.png
348KB, 480x343px
>just about August
>still no news on the Last Year beta

So it's delayed, right?
>>
>only have 3 perks that I use on every counselor (Marathon, Medic, Thick Skin)
>spend the rest of my sweet Jason bucks on kills

feels good being good
>>
>>183974981
I use thick skin on every character. For fast characters I use medic and swift attacker, for the slow repair characters I use marathon and my dad's a cop.
>>
>>183974981
I got pretty much all the remaining Jason kills when that 13k gift was handed out. Buying perks is just nowhere near as exciting. Hope they add more kills soon.
>>
>Have to burn a pocket knife to disable a trap
>Jason gets an alert to his trap being disabled anyway
Seriously, why is this allowed? Not to mention if you successfully disable his trap, fix the phone flawlessly, and call the cops he still gets alerted to your position anyway because he sees the cops have been called
>>
>>183976064
Those notifications should be taken away for every Jason but 7
>>
Two Chads or Vanessas, each with a med spray and the medic perk, and with high durability weapons are essentially invincible if they stick together and know how to play the game. You can easily beat Jason up and run from him for most of the match.
>>
>>183976675
you ask too much
>>
>>183976868
Doesn't even require any skill. You don't need to perform feints or anything like that.
>>
>>183976064

Because Illfonic are biased towards Jason, and because they all balance around organized counselor teams not quick plat. So quick play as counselor is prettty miserable.
>>
>>183977051
Other way around. It's balanced around quick play. A party of counselors, even if it's just 5 people, not 7, will shit all over Jason in ways that DbD survivors wish they could.

Problem is, it's balanced around quick play with competent counselors.
>>
>>183977107

It isn't though, it's balanced around pre made parties. In a premade party it's not a big deal if Jason morphs right on the phone caller because their party members are supposed to be ready for Jason and stun him so that they can both get away, but in quick play, even if each individual counselor is skilled, they never work on the same page, that's why kills are so rare in quick play, people aren't on the same page working together.
>>
>>183977250
Bring one other person with you to defend you and you'll easily make it to the group. Jason is designed for one on one combat and is shut down hard by groups, even just pairs.

If you're playing with a premade of 5 or more people and you aren't killing Jason half the time you're all terrible players.
>>
>it's a person using a controller hot mics while eating chips and coughing and sneezing all fucking match episode

I'm gonna have to start shotgunning them. I play on PC so I don't have to deal with hotmicing faggots.
>>
>>183977454
Just mute them.
>>
>>183977475

Problem is you kind of need voice communication from people so just muting everyone obnoxious doesn't help

Shooting them in the face while saying "mute your fucking mic" might.
>>
>>183977538
It's an IQ issue, it's not something you can teach them.
>>
>>183977250
>that's why kills are so rare in quick play, people aren't on the same page working together.
I think it's more to do with a raw and very stupid sort of selfishness. If you singlehandedly demask Jason and then respawn as Tommy and announce your intention to kill Jason, everyone will jump at the opportunity because you've already done 90% of the work for them. But that Buggzy will never pick up a machete and try to do the demasking himself. Only God knows why he picked Buggzy as his character.
>>
>>183977730

The reason why is because every time some squeaker says "hey let's try to kill Jason!" they get the sweater early and some moron gets Tommy and never gets a bladed weapon and they never even demask him and waste the sweater early. So why bother. Only time it's even worth a solid go is if he's already been demasked by someone particularly demasked by a Tommy, cause then they should kind of know what they're doing.

Of course one of the only times we got to that point the Jason managed to turn around wna glide away on his knees through the terrain as Tommy was going into his kill animation, he then morphed on top of us and killed us all since all our weapons broke during the kill attempt since we had to fight him just to get into the cabin. because he was guarding it.
>>
>>183979620
Yeah, but if you're going to pick a strength character, why not try to demask him? Why are they even picking Buggzy? Demasking is all he is good at. I don't expect the Deborah to help until we need a sweater girl and there's no one else willing.
>>
>>183883905
Grip strength is useless though. Not sure how you'd tweak it to not be useless without pissing people off. I'd prefer if Jason 7 just had grip or sense removed and changed for destruction or morph. I'd like his trap weakness removed and changed for a different one but I doubt that'll happen.

With Jason 7 I used to double trap the phone and put one on the battery. I have the most trouble catching cars as him so what should I do? Trap the battery, gas, phone? Stick with double trapping the phone? Just getting frustrated lately because it seems like everyone is catching on that Jason 7 can have a hell of a time catching people. I don't mine if like two people get away but the past few days it's been like 3-4.

Not for lack of trying, either. The rooms I've been in have all had people working together or know how to deal with Jason 7s shortcomings. Maybe I should utilize blocking more? Not traps but attacks? Any other Jason I don't feel I need to block but maybe it'd help 7, I dunno.

That or I'm just shit. That's quite possible too.
>>
>>183848134

Just installed dbd and I've yet to play a game. Sat on the waiting screen. Are the queue times normally quite long? Is there a better time of day to queue? Is it faster queuing as one of the survivors or as a killer?
>>
>>183979703

Because they're likely Chinese and they all pick niggers.
>>
>>183980126
There's currently an issue with matchmaking so it's slowed down a little. Killers get faster games because everyone wants to play survivor so they don't have to deal with survivors.
>>
>>183980097
Part 7 is probably the Jason who needs to block the least. His attack is bullshit and usually hits the people not just in front of him, but behind him.
>>
>>183980097
By not traps I meant blocking. I don't mind shifting past a trap because that wastes my shift cooldown so if I miss getting the person it's my fault. Blocking the traps has to he a glitch because that invalidates them completely.
>>
File: 1499971309004.jpg (138KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499971309004.jpg
138KB, 640x500px
>>183980126
It's faster queuing as a killer because nobody wants to play killer anymore
In time, you too will grow to despise it as everyone else has. And with the recent survivor matchmaking fixes, you'll no doubt be matched up with high rank survivors because after a certain amount of time it will instantly try and match them with any open lobby, not just ones in their rank level.
Couple that with the fact that SWF is rampant, you'll almost certainly get a full lobby of survivors, all chatting away on discord. Save yourself the headache and play survivor

The workaround for the matchmaking being bugged to shit, when I played a couple weeks ago at least, was to start up a SWF lobby, don't invite anyone, and queue from there. Near-instant matchmaking
>>
>>183980450
Blocking traps is a bug, or rather, it's something the devs were too dumb to test. They'll get around to fixing it sometime this year. Meanwhile, combat stancing doors, something far more disruptive, is apparently working as intended.
>>
>>183980126
Yoy have to start a swf lobby dont invite anyone and launch there it's usually faster also depending where you live you might want to change your steam region to a more populated one
>>
File: Wraithman1.png (2MB, 948x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Wraithman1.png
2MB, 948x2000px
Did a thing.

I know some of you want.
>>
>>183983260
Oh shit. Nice job, anon.
>>
>>183980481
>>183981951

Played four games now. Last one I was a lvl 20 killer vs 4 survivors lvl 6-8. The fuck is wrong with this game.
>>
>>183983640
If you play from a less populated area you might want to try and switch to another download region. It's impossible to tell if the matchmaking is completely idiotic, or there are just not enough players to select from so it goes with the currently available, even if they outrank you.
>>
>>183983640
Yeah biggest problem in this game is matchmaking i recommend starting as survivor
>>
>>183983260
pls make one with jason
>>
>>183983835
>>183983920

Same thing happened again. Utterly outclassed by survivors who had a ton of perks. Might just not bother with this game unless it gets better later. Does it?

I don't even really know what I'[m doing. I just run around, find someone, chase them until they instadrop some pallet on me then have to break it, keep chasing. By the time I catch someone the other players have had so much time to do shit that it seems pointless.
>>
>as soon as the round starts I find the large lodge and hide in a closet, being sure to not open any drawers and close any doors to mask my location

>afk 20 minutes

>counselor survival rate has never been higher
>>
>>183984531
Just keep practising i guess
It gets much better when you have perks and experience also i recommend you play the trappers and also level him he has pretty good perks for killer
>>
>>183984531
You should probably look up some guides or videos on killer. The game isn't really teaching you how to play, so it has a rough learning curve.

You can try dodging lobbies if it has players with a lot of hours, killer can still check survivor profiles.
>>
>>183983640
No, it only gets worse as you rank up and the survivors become more and more cancerous

Just play survivor, then lament the fact that there are no killers for some inexplicable reason and that the matchmaking is taking too long.
>>
File: MyersMakuraa.png (2MB, 990x2000px) Image search: [Google]
MyersMakuraa.png
2MB, 990x2000px
>>183984219
Sorry, only Myers for now.
>>
File: 20170727024623_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170727024623_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
what did they mean by that?
>>
File: adopted son.png (245KB, 830x918px) Image search: [Google]
adopted son.png
245KB, 830x918px
>>183963513
Because Anna wants a little girl, anon
>>
>>183985064
Survivor salt
Just call them babies and leave
>>
>>183980097
Part 7 is literally a useless pile of shit just stop using him
>>
>>183979620
The best chance you have of doing it in a public lobby is shit Jason+people with mics.
>>
File: 20170727062454_1.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170727062454_1.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
Have you ever been so angry you broke your keyboard? Excuse the sabo, had a daily.
>>
TODAY
>>
>>183989117
She better not suck dick. Otherwise I'm just gonna dump my points into the King and get some more op survivor perks.
>>
>>183989603
>She better not suck dick
No. She better suck dick.
My dick.
Hnnnnng
>>
>>183987783
I'm more disgusted at the fact that you're using p3 ace than I am at the sabo
>>
>Kite a trapper around from 4 gens before I finally get downed
>he hard camps
>never placed a trap all game
>They all rush in to save me
>all get downed

It sure is fun when bad players are handed pips.
>>
.>>183992772
You people will always find something to complain about lmao
>>
>>183993483
Out of all the prestige customization in the game, Ace's are objectively the worst.
>>
How is the state of Dead by Daylight now? Started playing it last year but I eventually stopped when people learned about all the infinites and all that. Is it any better and worth getting back into with the new DLC?
>>
>>183993643
You're right. I should play p3 Claude with a black shirt.
>>
>>183993729
It'd look better, that's for sure
>>
>>183993665
It's definitely better dont buy anything yet just play the game
>>
>>183993769
>>183993643
Kill yourself claude shitter. Ace is the best.
You're just jealous of how fabulous he is.
>>
>>183994436
Ace is pretty great, but c'mon. His p3 is bad, stop trying to deny it
>>
File: Forever lonely sally.jpg (260KB, 1764x1376px) Image search: [Google]
Forever lonely sally.jpg
260KB, 1764x1376px
unhook
>>
>>183993665
>How is the state of Dead by Daylight now?

Terrible, there's no more infinites but now people just pallet loop forever with even more cancerous perks than before, while killer's gotten a bunch of their perks nerfed whether for being just good or for being too much of a fun gimmick that surbabbies couldn't play around.
>>
File: Tiffany_Cox.jpg (20KB, 350x489px) Image search: [Google]
Tiffany_Cox.jpg
20KB, 350x489px
**Counsellor power levels**
Powers and abilities: skilled in using anything they come across as a weapon, skilled marksmen (can turn around draw and shoot with perfect precision to hit the hole in Jason's mask in under 1 second) Skilled driver, skilled boat driver, Skilled in medicine, stealth expert, can come up with plans even under huge pressure, superhuman pain tolerance (can keep running even if they have multiple knives stuck in their limbs), skilled swimmer, skilled marathon runner, teleportation detection (counsellors can sense then Jason is using teleportation or shift near them)
,minor telepathy allows them to communicate with other counsellors ( psychic perk)
Attack potency: wall level possibly building level ( can stun and even knock Jason to the ground who survived an explosion which destroyed a building )
Speed: athlete level movement speed
Subsonic reaction speed (can react to Jason's movement and attacks )(Jason killed a small group of soldiers before they could react or call for help, Outran bullets from a military helicopter, Moved around a room faster than his victim could react, Killed a soldier faster than he could react, has numerous instances when he moved faster than his victims can run, even though they had a head start)
Durability: wall level (can survive multiple attacks from Jason )
Striking strength: wall possibly building level
Lifting strength: athlete level
Stamina: human. Limitless if given about 10 seconds to rest
Standard equipment: baseball bar, medical spray, firecrackers, walkie talkie and a map (from various perks)
Intelligence: above average (all counsellors can repair smashed up power boxes without getting electrocuted)
>>
>Kite jason for two minutes
>He kills me
>check objectives before he punches my head off
>literally nobody has done anything, Tommy wasn't even called

Useless.
>>
>>183998452
This is worse if you run him around for ten minutes and nothing else is done. Where are these dumbasses when I'm playing Jason?
>>
File: Axe me mommy.jpg (355KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Axe me mommy.jpg
355KB, 800x1024px
Do you guys think that Anna will move when she charges her axes? I personally think she'll move super slow when she does but addons will buff the speed. There will also probably be one for insta-down axes.
>>
OH SHID SHE'S HERE
>>
File: smugg.png (644KB, 516x537px) Image search: [Google]
smugg.png
644KB, 516x537px
It's time
>>
File: 1497893252106.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1497893252106.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>it's a 3 people congregate by the car so everyone else assumes they're going to fix it and travels there only to all die episode
>>
>Fixed an issue causing the perks Borrowed Time and We'll Make It to have no effect once the exit gates were available

Boooooo
>>
>>183999441
they were telling it's not intended for a long time since people kept crying
>>
>>183999441
lol fucking faggot frogs, are you serious, that """bug""" alone made BT significantly less cancerous, SO GOTTA PUT THAT ON TOP PRIORITY!
>>
>>183999441
How can you even sac anyone when the gates are powered now without facecamping?
>>
>>183999808
You don't obviously, once the gates are open the game's over! Be sure to vacate any currently hanging players so the claudettes can get their unhooks they're entitled to!
>>
Axes add-ons give debuffs - blindness, exhaustion, etc. etc. and faster charging times.
>>
>>183998608
If her add-ons are anything like her perks, they'll just be useless meme build tier.
>>
>>183999808
Uh, you don't???
They're called SURVIVORS for a reason? They win when the gates are open, so be a good killercuck and let the survivorbulls have their hard earned win
>>
insta-survivor lobbies, fuck yeah
>>
>>184000168
We looked at them
>30 seconds of blindness after you get hit with an axe
>Wind up reduction
>Insta-downs
>>
>>184000440
lol jesus, so how long are these gonna last, until tomorrow maybe?
>>
David is hot
>>
His stance and confidence damn
>>
File: 20170727173429_1.jpg (314KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170727173429_1.jpg
314KB, 1920x1080px
His alternative clothing is just puffy winter clothes
>>
File: ayygurl.png (226KB, 385x400px) Image search: [Google]
ayygurl.png
226KB, 385x400px
>>184000951
>>
>>184001435
>>184001610
>We finally got a hobo survivor

Nice.
>>
>>184001435
I love how he goes from this badass survivor dude to this retarded man child with a bowl cut
>>
>>183964924
This has been complained about since the dbd beta, you just start tuning them out after a while.
>>
File: 213c400be4.jpg (129KB, 519x1036px) Image search: [Google]
213c400be4.jpg
129KB, 519x1036px
>>
File: 1322259941001.jpg (136KB, 456x337px) Image search: [Google]
1322259941001.jpg
136KB, 456x337px
>>184000796
>being a fag
>>
>>184002042
nice hacks :)

just remember what happened to that korbin guy
>>
>>184002042
Oh its a trans killer nice on you dbd!
>>
>>184001435
He looks slavic
>>
>>184002042
Can't wait it send out all the reports on fags like you today.
>>
>>183987783
Did you and rusty break up?
That's a shame.
>>
dbd - 19k players
f13 - 2,5k

wtf
>>
>>183999441
Suck my dick killercuck
Back to unhooking cunts in your face and teabagging while you cry your bitch tears about how unfair everything is and how you should 4k every match lmao
>>
>>184002426
>new DLC literally just dropped
>f13 not being garbage
>>
>huntress lullaby is a hex perk

lmao
>>
So how is the new killer power how does it work
Cant play for a few weeks :(
>>
>>184002283
Good thing you can't see killer level and prestige post game. Only an idiot would run around full blood day one
>>
>>184002803
seems powerful but balanced, kinda like nurse

can throw axes through windows and pallets, and requires a charge up of at least 1 second
>>
>>184002942
They stun or wound?
>>
Her humming is annoying
>>
>>184002634
They should make every killer perk tied to a hex totems.
>>
>>184002042
It's incredible how bad the prestiges keep looking.
>>
>>184003057
why on earth would it stun

new mori animation btw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAMIE61yosE
>>
File: 20170727180045_2.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170727180045_2.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
The humming is a bit annoying after a while and the explosion sound of the hatchet is outright obnoxious, I hope they tone it down a little. Anyway, Mori
>>
>>184002634
Oh good, so the ONLY perk of theirs that actually does anything is worthless now too, fuck off frogs.

>>184002884
>Only an idiot would run around full blood day one

Anon you do remember what game this is right.
>>
>>184003549
>Plug pulled already

lol
>>
>>184003632
very funny meme
>killer perks HAVE to be good just like survivors

if only survivors had a unique combat ability like the killers that lets them do their job, oh wait, they don't, that's why they have to rely on perks to survive

like seriously, kys
>>
File: 20170727180046_1.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170727180046_1.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>184003549
>>
File: 20170727180050_1.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170727180050_1.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>184003812
>>184003748

Nah, he got kicked the moment the game started. He was a L4D claud, so we didn't lose much.
>>
File: perk.png (44KB, 307x293px) Image search: [Google]
perk.png
44KB, 307x293px
>that new perk placement

Ready for F13 devs to rage.
>>
>>184003792
>ABLOOOOOOOOO BLOOOOOOOOO BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol fuck off fag
>>
File: 20170727175752_1.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170727175752_1.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
Anna's petting zoo
>>
>>184004172
>no argument

lmao back into your cave, killercuck
>>
>>184004172
He's not the one crying about killer perks here buddy
>>
>>184004063
Why? Nobody has a patent on a diamond pattern nigga and the ebin game rivalry meme shit is dumb.
>>
>>184004265
None was present in the first place, just more shitter hyperventilating over the IDEA of killers even having good perks anymore.
>>
File: 20170727121423_1.jpg (422KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170727121423_1.jpg
422KB, 1920x1080px
Why does this garbage tier perk have a cooldown?
>>
>mmMMMmmmMMMmm
>>
>>184004487
Jesus fuck, they really don't want anyone ever using something other than brutal - whispers - enduring - stalker etc. anymore do they?
>>
>>184004625
at this point and seeing how much killer got them, they should be integrated into the "base" killer kit and not be perk any longer
i wouldn't feel the difference as a survivormain.
maybe not whispers tho, that perk is shit and is really unfair to the survivor. You expect the survivors to not be in your face, to be scared and to try to avoid the killer as much as possible, but they give perk like that that just make them not care because well, stealth is useless at this point because muh whispers. That suck, really.
>>
The throwing axe makes a CoD MW2 intervention sound
>>
MOMMY HUNTRESS
>>
>>184004979
I want her to adopt me.
>>
File: 2017-07-27 18-30-48.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-27 18-30-48.webm
3MB, 900x506px
Her mori animation starts after she cuts your face in half
>>
File: ImGonnaFuckThatMonster.png (164KB, 412x555px) Image search: [Google]
ImGonnaFuckThatMonster.png
164KB, 412x555px
>>184004317

I'm more so referring to when the F13 devs got all petty and sour over bloodlust having a wip name of rage than any sort of game rivalry.

I like seeing people act unprofessional.
>>
>get hooked
>start to struggle
>the animation happens at lwast twice
>camera gets janky
>tap like crazy
>sacraficed immediately

It does not happen everytime but a lot of times it seems like the struggle does not work, i have rebound to different buttons but still get ganked. Anyone see this or have reccomendations on struggling?
>>
>>184005919
Nice
>>
>>184005919
>Dwight torture porn is an actual thing now
>>
>>184004207

Oh lord, is the building in the new map her house?

I haven't had the chance to play there yet.
>>
>>184005867
>she will never teach you how to handle an axe
>she will never teach you how to skin an animal
>she will never teach you how to track prey
>she will never sing you a lullaby
>>
>>184004317
>the ebin game rivalry meme shit is dumb.
i bet you use reddit
>>
File: 20170727114051_1.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170727114051_1.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 5b7.png (15KB, 408x399px) Image search: [Google]
5b7.png
15KB, 408x399px
if she want a little girl so hard, why don't she kidnap me and have sex with me so i can impregnate her so much
>>
File: 1490656000840.png (146KB, 722x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490656000840.png
146KB, 722x768px
>>184006540
Because you're a fat disgusting small dicked nerd
>>
>>184006209
>you will never surpass your mother in hunting ability after years of training
>she will never ruffle your hair and joke about you being the man of the house now
>you will never use the skills she taught you to provide for her when she starts getting older
>you will never be there for her when she stops being able to leave the house
>you will never sing the lullaby she taught you to her as she attempts to sleep
>you will never cradle her head when you find out she passed peacefully in the night
>you will never build a beautiful shrine to celebrate her abilities and prowess on top of her grave
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>184006734
> 4chan user telling another user that's he's a fat disgusting small dicked nerd

hmm, pic related, it's you faggot
>>
>>184006979
Are you saying he was inaccurate?
>>
Played the map for three minutes and I already found a way to get the killer stuck in a wall
>>
>>184006825
>Caught by the Entity
>After weeks of evading killers and learning the rules, you see her again, young and fucking 8 ft tall
>>
File: 20170727175503_1.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170727175503_1.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>184006125
Yeah, it's pretty cool. I've had 3 games and I already had enough of this explosion sound. Also, if the killer gets lagspikes - gg.
>>
>>184006268
You couldn't pay me to look at that shithole and it's god awful layout, the forced rivalry shit is still dumb.
>>
oh she's a short haired qtpie as we can see in the title screen, noice
>>
>>184006507
100% guarantee it's getting nerfed once people start getting too good at throwing axes, there's no way shitters like angrypig won't burst a blood vessel over it.
>>
>>184007446
I don't want to crush your dreams man, but it's usually just collected in a bun.
>>
>>184007145
>memories come rushing back
>you go to embrace her
>there is no motherly love in her eyes, just a bleak emptiness
>as you approach the emptiness is replaced with something far more sinister
>pure bloodlust
>you stop in your tracks a few feet away from her as she raises her axe
>without hesitation, she delivers a mighty throw causing the ace to find a new home lodged deep into your skull
>as you drop to your knees, consciousness fading, she comes to retrieve her axe
>just as twilight begins to enter your eyes, you feel her hand slowly brush across your cheek as she utters something barely intelligible
>мoй cын
>>
They buffed the cursor movement speed for controllers.
>>
>>184007546
>Ultra rare addon
>getting nerfed
Nice kneejerk dumb-dumb
>>
>>184007726
That's fine, she's a qtpie anyway, buns are cool too.
>>
>>184007790
Did you forget about the recent mori nerf dumb-dumb?
>>
>>184008032
Mori's aren't addons dumb-dumb, they're available on all killers.
Come back when you stop being dumb, dumb-dumb
>>
>>184007546
he and his shitter chat are already having a fit over that and her addon saying she's OP
>>
>>184007790
>>184008032
>>184008320
the only fact that they were capable of nerfing an offering, something that you can use only 1 time only, is proof that nothing is safe from the banhammer excepted survivors and everything tied to them.
>>
>>184007790
Most add-ons don't do something like this though, they definitely haven't been an answer to twitch shitters favorite ebin trole strategy. Now you sit there and dance and you get killed.
>>
>>184008598
>Most add-ons don't do something like this though
Are you forgetting tombstone that just lets you kill people instantly?
>>
>>184008694
And diamond stone on trapper too
>>
wait it really was a bunny killer based on jackal?
lmao
>>
>>184009501
she's cute
>>
>it's an episode of a big streamer getting someone banned, because he annoyed him

kek
>>
>>184008381
Yep, fate sealed already, get ready for hotnerfs, she's gonna be Dead by Daylight.
>>
>>184008694
>Takes forever to get to
>Slows your ass down
>Still have to get them through their 100 pallets

>>184008769
>People running into trappers bright piss yellow traps ever anymore
>>
>>184009791
as it is tradition. every killer got a nerf right after release since Nurse.
>>
>>184009501
No? It's just a creatively bankrupt boring design, nothing to do with the shit looking movie.
>>
>>184009948
They're ultra rare add-ons that haven't been nerfed and are still useful, don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>184009978
nurse legitimately needed one tho, tri blink and trapper speed is absolutely unacceptable. She's OP by design anyway, they will never be able to "balance" her correctly without making her underpowered as fuck.
>>
Yeah, she's pretty alright. The delay between lifting the axe and being able to throw it make using axes in chased a bit annoying, but that's probably some something you will get used to over time.
>>
What's her speed?
>>
>>184010635
What about hitboxes, how easy is it to dodge the axe by twitching around?
>>
all i want to know has she countered pallet looping like they intended
>>
>>184010773
>how easy is it to dodge the axe by twitching around?
Very.
>>
Having fun juking axes so far.
>>
>>184010847
The usual shitheads you'd expect are already crying their eyes out over her either way, so that's something.
>>
>>184010941
They're pretty weird. I had some hit me through corners, other times it flies by me even though it looks like it should hit.
>>
>>184010773
It's incredible. you know those 2 pallet loops in every maps where there are 2 pallet very close to each other and there's 2 box acting as "wall" ? well she doesn't counter that. If there is a box, you can crouch, and even then, it seems like the axe vertical hitbox is very high while horizontally it's unexistant. It's weird, really, but she doesn't counter pallets looping as well as nurse do.
>>
>>184010847
Yes. You can throw axes over pallets and chest highs that everyone loops around
>>
>>184009702
were you watching tru3?

you can't deny that claude was a complete attention whore
>>
File: ach.png (57KB, 615x505px) Image search: [Google]
ach.png
57KB, 615x505px
get in those tactical nukes
>>
>>184011396
Skilled huntress looks like the only difficult one, all of david's will be easy as cake. Not looking forward to having to toss 1000 fucking axes though.
>>
>David's character story is basically that he's a giant shitcunt getting what he deserves

Well that's something new.
>>
>>184011130
>It's weird, really, but she doesn't counter pallets looping as well as nurse do.

W O R T H L E S S

Go back to the drawing board you fraench cana-deean fucks.
>>
>>184011298
yeah, i was curious what the twitch circlejerk was like after release but entered just as that incident started. it's funny for me, because she only gets banned because he's a friend stimmer of the devs. he was an attention whore, but it was probably some kid excited that he was on twitch, and tru3 refused to chase him out like a pissy kid and kept fuming about it like he's on his period, which is funny for a grown man
>>
>>184011547
>>184011396
Who is the hardest survivor to survive with his own perk?
>>
>>184011764
dwight lmao
>>
>>184011764
Honestly it might be David. The BP one is gonna be completely unused while trying to get that achievement, Dead Hard or whatever sounds a lot less useful than it originally did and Just a Scratch is gonna get a lot of shit tier players killed even faster.
>>
>>184011764
I'd say Nea. King has built-in unbreakable, Meg and Feng have chase and evasion skills, Dwight can pass over the killer and does objectives fast, and Jakey is silent and gets rid of hooks in the area. Nea has a perk that only helps on certain maps, a useless one and an item booster. Either her or Ace.
>>
>>184011764
Laurie
Ds is a meme and OoO and SS ain't gonna save you for shit
>>
The hell does blind do? I've been hit with blinding hatchets, and I didn't notice anything happening. What am I blind to?
>>
Holy shit, whoever said he looks like a hobo was right, he's like a confrontational homeless man.
>>
File: DFQts8GWsAYtUZ5.jpg large.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DFQts8GWsAYtUZ5.jpg large.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>184012743
Maybe it reduce your aura reading.
>>
>>184012993
Just what we needed! I know who my new main is.
>>
>>184013187
Just wanted to say I appreciate you for posting that picture, shit cracks me up even being based on a stale meme.
>>
>>184013187
>>184012743
Yeah it does. Blind is just removal of aura reading ability.
>>
>>184013526
I know right, I genuinely like it, gonna be tied up choosing if I wanna keep playing Ace or him more now.
>>
With the community event we get a triple bp weekend.
>>
Dead Hard is dash, can't steer during, can clip through the killer with it
>>
>>184014673
Cool another basement nerf.
>>
File: 1501175102_20170727170310_1.jpg (140KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501175102_20170727170310_1.jpg
140KB, 1366x768px
>people uploading evidence of them cheating to the community
>>
>>183965663
Hows high school going brah?
>>
File: 1.jpg (153KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
153KB, 1024x1448px
>>183996991
Poor nurse
>>
File: Junkrat.png (63KB, 190x181px) Image search: [Google]
Junkrat.png
63KB, 190x181px
>>184012993
Hideous
>>
mmmMMMmmmM
MMMmmmMMMmm
>>
File: top10lo.png (881KB, 1475x811px) Image search: [Google]
top10lo.png
881KB, 1475x811px
right
>>
File: top10lok.png (900KB, 1479x830px) Image search: [Google]
top10lok.png
900KB, 1479x830px
>>
>>184017837
5 is me

also no lightweight builds? weird
>>
File: top10.png (912KB, 1398x869px) Image search: [Google]
top10.png
912KB, 1398x869px
>>
>>184018215
Same 5 is me and if playing with friends ill get bt
>>
>>184018218
>Iron Will not even on their top 10
I wonder if thats because Killers on console don't have an amazing set of headphones or if people just REALLY hate Jake.
>>
>>184017837
>>184018218
what the fuck is self sufficient
>>
File: 25095161920-offset-2912-preview.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
25095161920-offset-2912-preview.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>184017837
AS YOU CAN SEE, THE SURVIVOR LOVES TO USE BOND, ADRENALINE, AND DECISIVE STRIKE, AND IRON WILL. THOSE ARE BALANCED PERK WITH SELF CARE AND SPRINT BURST, BECAUSE OUR PLAYER ENJOY USING THOSE PERK TO ESCAPE AGAINST THE KILLER, BUT BORROWED TIME IS NOT USED ENOUGH SO WE'RE GOING TO BUFF IT UP SO IT IS APPLIED PERMANENTLY ON THE PLAYER AND CAN TAKE 2 HIT THIS TIME. WE'LL ALSO GONNA MAKE THE BORROWED TIME HIGHER.
>>184018045
THE KILLER ARE MORE TRICKY. AS YOU CAN SEE, NURSE CALLING AND DEERSTALKER ARE OVERUSED, THIS MEANS THEY ARE A BIT TOO EFFECTIVE FOR OUR LIKING, SO WE'RE REDUCING THE AURA READING OF DEERSTALKER AND NURSE CALLING, BUT WE ARE ALSO REMOVING THE AURA READING FROM BRINGING DOWNED CHARACTER BACK UP FROM NURSE CALLING, NOW IT'S ONLY GONNA WORK ON HEALING INJURY OR SELF CARE.
THANATOPHOBIA IS ALSO GOING TO BE NERFED, NOW THE DEBUFF IS APPLIED WHEN 2 SURVIVOR ARE INJURED.

THANKS YOU FOR SUPPORTING US AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!
>>
File: 1469311903081.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1469311903081.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
>>184017837
>tfw you've never once ran self care in your entire lifetime of Dead by Daylight
You people disgust me.
>>
>>183984736
>>183984925
>>183984531

me again cucks. I camped some dickhead after I impaled him and his team lost their shit post.game went 2/4, felt I did okay. Is this a faux pas?
>>
>>184018816
congrats, you wasted 5 minutes of your life writing that
>>
>>184018816
Yeah, the stuff you wrote at the start of the thread was better
>>
>Hatchet amount lowered to 3
>If using the insta down add on lowered to 1
>Can only re-supply from certain lockers
>Can't snipe people with the hatchets, have to be within a certain range

Calling it now, she's getting nerfed like this once the survivor mains start crying, already seeing twitch chats saying shes to OP.
>>
>>184020721
fuck off
>>
File: 1467660814784.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467660814784.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>184020721
>Territorial Imperative
>Unlocks potential in one's Aura Reading ability. Survivors' Auras are revealed to you when they enter the basement and you are more than 24 meters away from the basement entrance.“We’re not safe anywhere....”
>>
>Watching some twitch streamer chick who mains Claudette with the meta build
>Say they'll nerf the huntress probably
>She says this
>Jendenise: i prob shouldnt say, but a source told me she will prob get nerfed LUL

This chick has a streamer cosmetic in the upcoming charity pack so yea, she's getting nerfed.
>>
>>184021107

Face reality anon, anything that hurts a single hair on the head of precious survivors goes against the game design.
>>
>>184021107
Not them but it's probably happening, angrypig, their chat and the usual spergs were already having aneurysms in less than a day, there is absolutely no way she makes it out of this without significant nerfs.

>>184021131
>It even has a cooldown
>"W-WE DON'T MAKE PURPOSEFULLY BAD PERKS, P-PROMISE."
>>
>>184018816
Is the thing on the left male or female?
>>
>>184021235
>Jendenise: i prob shouldnt say, but a source told me she will prob get nerfed LUL

I have a source that told me people like this should prob be beaten with hammers.
>>
File: David Kangz.png (2MB, 1282x856px) Image search: [Google]
David Kangz.png
2MB, 1282x856px
On the bright side, at least David is a QT.
>>
>>184021704
What the fuck anon, what is this archaic binary thinking! I'm calling the janitor, that's, like, so offensive against trans, fuck off!!!
>>
>>184021736

No argument from me there.
>>
>>183983260
Are you doing any of the other killers or survivors?
>>
>>184021980
only when he has the beard cosmetic
otherwise he look like an homosexual fuckboi
>>
>>184021235
People like this are fucking pathetic.

>LOL ECKS DEE, DW GAME'S GONNA BE BACK TO BROKEN ENTIRELY IN FAVOR OF ME SOON LLLLLEEEEUUUUULLLLLLLLLL

I hope they have a stroke.
>>
>>184021235
i prob shouldnt say, but a source told me everyone in this thread will be banned
>>
>>184022784
Agreed, it reeks of trying too hard to be a ~personality~
>>
>Pale Rose
>Mother's Dwelling
>Gas Heaven
All the recent maps but storehouse have been pretty great
>inb4 omg swamp XDDD klill theyselv XDDD~~~
>>
>>184023102
>All the recent maps but storehouse have been pretty great

Swamp sucks, Lery's is a cool idea but also sucks.
>>
>>184023102
the new map looks really nice
>>
>>184023102
>Pale Rose
Whom'd's't've'd thinks this map is good?
>>
>>184023321
Neither killers or survivors like it, but we're getting another swamp map in the future.
>>
>>184023321
>>184023548
I like the design but the map is cancer
>>
File: F13_Trapper.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
F13_Trapper.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
OVERPOWERED AS FUCK. Who thought ranged weapons were a good idea? Fuck this peice of shit game. Refunded, reported, put community manager on a hit-list, and stole someone's dog. FUCK
>>
@184023872
k
>>
>>184023872

>I have to do things besides stand behind a pallet and teabag now

Oh your poor thing you
>>
File: ac59cd29dc4aa67421b0da1a81176d88.jpg (128KB, 882x1254px) Image search: [Google]
ac59cd29dc4aa67421b0da1a81176d88.jpg
128KB, 882x1254px
>>184023872
Have these big boy, you earned them with that shitty b8
>>
They really need to update the older models. Anna looks so much high quality than the rest
>>
>>184023872
That's actually a pretty cool image. Got anymore for the other killers?
>>
>>184024465
FUCK YOU
>>
File: Untitled.png (129KB, 552x192px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
129KB, 552x192px
hue
>>
>>184023872
>Who thought ranged weapons were a good idea?
Reddit/Steam forums.
>>
>>184024419
>Thinking they'd ever expend any time or effort on killers outside of the very bare minimum they need
>>
>>184024620
>I-I just have to say it was ribbit, then surely everyone will take my side!
>Despite the both of those being outwardly to hostile to even the smallest implication that killers have any troubles

lol boo hoo, fuck off nigger
>>
File: F13 Ace.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
F13 Ace.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>184024465
photoshop guy here
i didnt make any other killers but i made some survivors. some didnt come out the way i liked tho. heres ace
>>
File: 1462605834526.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1462605834526.gif
1MB, 320x180px
Just saw part 5. It's a trash movie. It belongs in the garbage.
Everything about it is garbage. EVERY FUCKING THING.
I see where AJ comes from tho, and the rockergirl in that movie is cute.
But holy shit is it garbage, the premise is garbage. He killed that chocolate guy for nothing, and that chocolate faggot is the reason why the <<jason>> kill everyone even the innocent who had nothing to do with his death. The word is clear:
GARBAGE
>>
>>184025084
There's a reason 5 is considered the worst most times, even among shit like Jason Goes to Hell.
>>
File: grab.png (28KB, 206x219px) Image search: [Google]
grab.png
28KB, 206x219px
>>184017837
>>184018218

> We'll Make It nowhere to be seen

You all sicken me

No one understands the joys of the speed heals
>>
>>184025021
Meg!
>>
>>184025021

I miss our movie nights
>>
>>184024881
Find me one post on here where someone unironically said "lets add throwing weapons".

You can't.
>>
>>184025294
shut up luddles
>>
File: Amazing 2.png (178KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing 2.png
178KB, 498x498px
>>184024419

I recognize that Dwight!
>>
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/tom-savini-designed-jason-voorhees/c2q15sr4f1z9?rtc=1

Xbox users can get Savini for free. Thanks illifonic
>>
>>183948063
I ship it. More pls.
>>
File: ffff.png (255KB, 427x412px) Image search: [Google]
ffff.png
255KB, 427x412px
>>184024663
I meant the survivor models as well
>>
File: F13 Meg.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
F13 Meg.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>184025454
here you go

>>184025693
come back then >:( lol
>>
File: 1499068254875.gif (156KB, 536x440px) Image search: [Google]
1499068254875.gif
156KB, 536x440px
>>184025881
That image is forbidden.
>>
>>184026054
Someone else drew that.But I dunno, I may actually end up drawing all female ships at some point.
>>
>>184026031

But why
>>
File: LEAF.gif (28KB, 266x242px) Image search: [Google]
LEAF.gif
28KB, 266x242px
>>184025796

IT'S THE BEST PERK IN THE GAME AND YOU KNOW IT

>>184026117
I'm working on it. I'm really sad to be missing out all the new DLC hype with you all

>>184026175

:^)

Such a talented artist!
>>
>>184025084
Just wait till you get to parts 7-9, you ain't seen nothing yet.
>>
So much for the mystery
>>
>>184026117
Meg should be ported into F13.
>>
File: Sheikh Muhammad bin al-Afleqi.jpg (30KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
Sheikh Muhammad bin al-Afleqi.jpg
30KB, 531x471px
WHY IS EVERYONE WHO PLAYS FRIDAY FUCKING RETARDED

>Be Chad
>Find fuse almost immediately, Jason isn't on us yet
>AJ player nearby, tell them to pick up the Fuse so they can fix it and Jason won't find us
>He won't come near me
>Decide to fix it anyway, but tell him not to call the cops because I have a perk that cuts their response time by a minute and a half
>He calls the cops anyway, full 5 minute response time

Jason was on us pretty quickly after that, he ran off and got killed relatively shortly thereafter

>Cops are on their way
>Nearby car in Blair's Cove
>Vanessa player has battery
>screaming at them not to put it in, just wait for the Cops, trying to fix the car as Vanessa is just going to draw Jason's attention
>he does it anyway
>Jason of course immediately morphs there and kills him
>Jason tunnels me for the next 3 minutes
>eventually run out of stamina and get shiftgrabbed
>Die

WHY IS EVERYONE SO FUCKING STUPID JESUS FUCK
>>
>>184026437
all in due time :(
>>
>>184026054
>>183948063
no, Anna is for nurturing feng min, rope her to a wall and gently play with her and act like a mother to her!
>>
>>184026651
>be careful to her humming to spot her before she does
A frog wrote this.
>>
>>184026720
I want them all in F13, i'm tired of the Counselors.
>>
the humming is so fucking annoying.. It's basically like Quiet in MGS5.
>>
>>184025742
Not recently because we've already been expecting the injun or whatever else with tomohawks ever since the silhouette came out, but before that I saw it in more than a few "Things I wish for/things that would fix the game" posts, like it was pretty clear it'd take something like that or another "lol fuck terrain" character like Nurse to stop the pallet shit.
>>
>>184027089
I only want Meg.
>>
>>184027330
>T-trust me there was at least one post
Typical Redditor, vomits out """""facts""""" without presenting proof.

Get the fuck out of MY general.
>>
>spend a few seconds seeing the difference between an instant throw and a charged throw
>play the game normally
>damage pallet hoppers with my ax
>eventually hook a Meg
>run off until I see scratch marks close by
>turn around to see a heroic Claudette
>aim upwards and throw the ax
>Claudette goes down and Meg is killed

I'm going to have a field day on the salt mines.
>>
>>184027109
this

seems like such an arbitrary feature to replace a reduced terror radius with fucking humming
>>
File: 1496498396511.png (5KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
1496498396511.png
5KB, 300x310px
Survivors should be able to prone in dbd
>>
So is the new killer any good?
>>
>>184028112
hillbilly tier
>>
File: uc33.png (98KB, 231x325px) Image search: [Google]
uc33.png
98KB, 231x325px
>>184026651
>something you understand from looking at her in killerselect and seconds after booting into the game
what mystery? I hate it more that touching a gen tells me that she runs Lullaby. T-Thanks for the heads up, that I should expect harder skillchecks and go totem-hunting, devs!
>>
>>184028270
I meant what killer it is.
>>
Huntress feels like absolute shit. She feels slow as fuck, axes are clunky, map is terrible.
>>
>>184027109
It's already stuck in my brain, to the point I sometimes imagine the song playing without the killer being around. The soft humming+intense change music going into a KABOOOOOM!" tires my brain out too much.
>>
>>184025084
Eh, Part 5 gets better with subsequent watches once you're over the "not really Jason" thing. Same with Part 9, which is an okay horror movie, but a terrible Friday the 13th movie.

Now Jason X? That's an abomination.
>>
>>184027487
>Ribbiter tries way too hard to fit in: the post
>>
>>184028432
sounds like you're just shit
>>
>>184028270
I mean, if I get into a game on release day, I 100% expect it to be the new killer. does it only come up if it's the huntress? I can't tell since she's the only one I faced today. I imagine they put it on priority in the tips for it to become common knowledge.
>>
What does hindered do?
>>
>>184028409
meant for
>>184028684
>>
>>184028646
>Moves .000000000000001 Mph
>Lunge might as well make her travel backwards
>Axes move in slow motion

Also the map is just completely awful, exactly one thousand line of sight breaks, mile high grass literally everywhere.
>>
>>184028713
Slows your movement speed, not sure by how much.
>>
>>184028684
I don't think so. Played against a Nurse and didn't see this
>>184028713
Slows you down after being hit by a throwing axe
>>
>>184028904
>boo hoo, I can't win unless the killer has a button that lets me win the game instantly

literally kys
>>
File: hindered.png (1MB, 1914x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hindered.png
1MB, 1914x1080px
>>184028713
>>
>>184028432
The throwing does feel really clunky. The hitbox feels weird. I was trying to throw them at someone looping around one of Autohaven double pallet things with waist high walls and the axes would hit the garbage piles even though on my screen the axe was above it.
>>
File: 1467519206412.jpg (187KB, 598x465px) Image search: [Google]
1467519206412.jpg
187KB, 598x465px
>>184028584
>"No you're the redditer"
>>
>>184029389
>waist high walls

the hitboxes are actually higher if I remember correctly, so that killers couldn't hit survivors across the piles
>>
>>184029039
No, at this point they basically deserve to make a killer that does with all the mindnumbing horse shit they keep piling on survivors.
>>
>>184028432
>A ranged killer is slow as fuck
Gee I wonder why that is...
>>
>>184029970
That's called a Nurse
>>
>>184029970
No they don't, and you literally need to kys
>>
>>184029668
The fags who immediately start going L-LE REDDIT AMIRITE are almost always the ones in fault here. That'd be you. Not even them.
>>
>>184029996
Because killers need to be handicapped at every possible chance lest survivor babbies have too hard of a time. Yet they're still crying about her already.
>>
>she's not a qt barefoot native american
>BUT SHE'S BAREFOOT ANYWAY
Finally the frogs did something right
>>
File: Efwyd.png (122KB, 307x354px) Image search: [Google]
Efwyd.png
122KB, 307x354px
>>184029890
>the hitboxes are actually higher if I remember correctly, so that killers couldn't hit survivors across the piles
>>
>>184030308
killercucks like yourselves are pathetic

not satisfied until they add a killer that can win the game with a single button press
>>
File: il_570xN.778551716_bj68.jpg (85KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.778551716_bj68.jpg
85KB, 570x428px
>>184030449
hey it's me who wanted the qt pie native american.. i wanted a survivor qtpie, not a killer qtpie
>>
>>184030861
>Gets a new perk that's literally bursts of invincibility on demand
>Whines about literally anything regarding killers
>>
>>184030449
>>184030958
kys
>>
>>184031043

Literally all that guy does is use the word killer cuck and some kind of insult, just dont take the bait man.
>>
>>184031043
>a single burst every 40-120 seconds
>WOOOOOOOOW SO OVERPOWERED

literally kys
>>
>>184031043
>doesn't dead hard is way too situational to be meta
lmao
>>
>>184031327
Meanwhile none of the new killer perks are even situational, they're just worthless.
>>
>>184031428
yeah everyone got shit, lose/lose
>>
met my first facecamping Huntress. it reminded me how fun today is, and that person seemed all the sadder
>>
File: tyfrogs.jpg (60KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
tyfrogs.jpg
60KB, 640x628px
>3 Noed Addons in 1 web
hnnnggg
>>
>>184002407
Yeh. Out of all the guys I have to pick on the discord why would I want to keep dating the most boring of them all?
>>
File: 336574668058263564.png (25KB, 107x128px) Image search: [Google]
336574668058263564.png
25KB, 107x128px
>>184031612
>Pretending to be me
This is so sad.
>>
File: FUCKYEAR.png (159KB, 190x479px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKYEAR.png
159KB, 190x479px
>>184031612
WHAT THE *FUCK* KIND OF NAME IS Anna
>>
>>184031836
Do I even want to know what this Claudette is from
>>
>>184030958
Too bad, we got a killer qtpie.
>>
File: e2d7c2f01eaac7c930b9b77afa7a5686.jpg (474KB, 1813x1388px) Image search: [Google]
e2d7c2f01eaac7c930b9b77afa7a5686.jpg
474KB, 1813x1388px
>>184032240
It's a submission from the fan-art contest. The sad thing about is that it's one of the VERY few that meets the requirements or isn't stolen. There's so much stolen shit on there...
>>
>>184031484
>Even more points for sandbagging your teammates
>Spurts of invincibility that negate traps

Just a Scratch or whatever sucks unless you're doing some really dedicated gimmick build but the other two are miles better than the absolute nothing that are all the huntress perks.
>>
>>184032690
To be honest as ugly as it is, that kind of looks neat just for the weird ass visual.
>>
>>184032767
>negates traps
>while injured and for .5 seconds in an uncontrolled dash that puts you in exhaustion making sure no one will use it
>>
>>184031836
Not half as sad as rusty.
>>
>>184032945
Still better than huntress perks
>>
>>184033829
holy shit, stop being such a fucking crybaby
>>
>>184032945
Not him but:

You can activate it whenever you want though. Could be of some use.
>>
>>183969617
They do they're just 20 feet away from the body of that AJ who got hung on a tree in the woods
>>
>>184034060
lithe already covers that part just fun while providing useful utility. If it was just a simple press space for half a second of invincibility it would be different, but you can't perform actions during it. It's basically a dodge roll with a forty second cooldown.
>>
>>184034225
This. A billion times this.
I memorized every spawn for boat parts they would never not spawn, just get stolen by assholes trying to deny the king what was his
>>
>>184034501
There are specific spawn points? Is there a guide that shows them all?
>>
>>184034048
Stop being such a frog defender.
>>
>>184034493
As someone who tries not to rely on crutch perks too much, I think I could have some fun using it. If (when) they ever nerf the huntress's axe count, this perk will become even more useful imo.
>>
>>184034794
>telling you to stop crying over a fucking video game
>"s-stop defending frogs!"

Pathetic.
>>
When are they going to delete p3 Claudette from the game?
>>
File: 1487669782228.png (444KB, 408x611px) Image search: [Google]
1487669782228.png
444KB, 408x611px
>>184035526
>survivors flat out refuse to play the stealth game like that wanted
>Why doctor was such a failure because he's only anti-stealth
>fuck it, if they want to be cunts let them be cunts
>>
>>184035590
They should replace Claudette with Vanessa.
>>
>>184035590
how will you know who's the shitter then?
>>
>>184036090
They'd all just migrate to Megs in black jackets.
>>
just to laugh a bit

>http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1471966894867108116/
>>
>>184035837
I really wish they'd grow a spine and make some kind of drastic change to try and actually fix the game for once, rather than keep doing these tiny nudges one way or the other with full knowledge that survivors are just gonna keep abusing shit and making the game boring as fuck until they do.
>>
File: Wot.png (86KB, 624x257px) Image search: [Google]
Wot.png
86KB, 624x257px
>>184036862
>Mentally challenged child tries to relay the story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf
>>
>>184036862
>People actually falling for this
>>
Need whispers really bad. All the cocky survivors are just hiding now.
>>
File: 1427170369908.jpg (73KB, 1002x790px) Image search: [Google]
1427170369908.jpg
73KB, 1002x790px
>tfw you realize you're immune to hatchets while interacting with a pallet in any way
>>
>>184037568
She also seems unable to hit you on a chest from the side.
>>
>>184037568
If the huntress is shit yes.
>>
>The lullaby itself is an old Russian song called “Bayushki bayu”
>We wanted to make sure that it felt genuine and we are hoping that some of our russian players get an extra layer of intensity from childhood memories
>Literally an update pandering to slavs now after Feng and part of the Doctor's concept was added for the chinamen
>>
File: r5.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
r5.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>184038110
and your problem is?
>>
>>184037780
>If the huntress is shit yes
You really gonna do this on day 1 of her release?
>>
File: red+green.jpg (47KB, 736x415px) Image search: [Google]
red+green.jpg
47KB, 736x415px
>German monster
>It's a bavarian woman with farmer hands and a bun bun mask.

Have you noticed how everything German can be either horrorifying or cute in the right light?
>>
File: CrYyu6hWYAAebpK.jpg (52KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CrYyu6hWYAAebpK.jpg
52KB, 1024x768px
>>184038714
>German
she's literally humming a russian lullaby
>>
File: 20170727173607_1.jpg (325KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170727173607_1.jpg
325KB, 1920x1080px
Good job frogs
>>
>>184038310
Get your third world internet out of my games.

>>184039017
As you all deserve.
>>
File: They just won't stop.jpg (27KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
They just won't stop.jpg
27KB, 852x480px
>>184039017
Oh you guys got back together, that's good, you're such a cute couple...
>>
>find gas and battery, die trying to move them to car
>respawn as Tommy
>Put both in
>All we need I keys, 3 others alive
>I distract Jason and keep him busy for 5 mins
>The other 2 were trying to get his fucking sweater despite his mask not even being off
Fuck this
>>
>>184032013
Where's the lewdness.
>>
playboy bunny Anna when?
>>
>>184016110
Nurse needs a bride skin.
>>
File: bunny2.jpg (168KB, 1024x1031px) Image search: [Google]
bunny2.jpg
168KB, 1024x1031px
>>184039375
xaxaxaxaxa
>>
File: Uuuuuuuuh.png (48KB, 626x288px) Image search: [Google]
Uuuuuuuuh.png
48KB, 626x288px
>>184040289
What severity of brain damage causes such a thing.
>>
>>184039415
Who are you?
>>
They need to add extra lockers on the Swamp. They only spawn on the docks, the shack and the basement.
>>
File: PDV1.png (150KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
PDV1.png
150KB, 500x666px
>>184040564
>I am main killer and i still think the game is killer balanced so u cant tell me that i am a sv and i complain aboutk illers

Something smells fishy here mr "main killer"
>>
>>184040856
Honestly? I'm just someone jealous of him because he gets to spend so much time with you, and he's just a bland, and boring fuck and I don't get it.
>>
>>184041070
>falling for steam forum bait
>>
>>184041652
The other guy was really blatantly bullshitting, this is typed enough like a 12 year old slav that I could actually believe this though.
>>
File: 1481582621741.png (294KB, 442x298px) Image search: [Google]
1481582621741.png
294KB, 442x298px
i dunno why they keep giving new killers reduced move speeds unless they have useless abilities.

If Hillbilly was released in a month you know he'd have the slowest movement out of all killers.
>>
>>184039960
>The other 2 were trying to get his fucking sweater despite his mask not even being off
To be fair, it only takes a few hits to remove it. 3 people with machetes, one of them being Tommy, can remove the mask very easily. Problem is that retarded pubbies never use the machete even when they are playing strength characters.
>>
>>184042012
Don't give them any ideas.
>>
>>184042012
"Just lower their movespeed!" has been a horrible stand-in for actually balancing them better, now huntress is not only slow as hell, her lunge is fuckin awful also.
>>
>>184041401
I'm not her.
But from that sentence, I bet she doesn't spend time with you or whatever because you're one of those beta fucks who tries to kiss ass to get closer to the girl of the group, rather than enjoying being part of a group of friends playing games.
>>
>>184042216
SO MANY times today I've fully charged lunges and I swear to god it looks like I'm right on top of them at the end of it, but no hit lands, like holy shit pick one frogs, does she need to have snail movement or does her lunge need to be EW1 Meyers level.
>>
File: 1490132154853.jpg (46KB, 718x666px) Image search: [Google]
1490132154853.jpg
46KB, 718x666px
>Jason DCs
>shoot the AJ with the battery I was helping escort to the car
>"But...why?"
>>
File: 1497614204665.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497614204665.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>If Hillbilly was released in a month you know he'd have the slowest movement out of all killers.
Yes because that would actually make him balanced and forced to use his amazing ability (which most people barely even touch).
>>
I don't know why they are doing low movespeed monster
The point of monster in the first place is to be better than survivor at everything, and that in a straight race, a monster will always be miles faster than a survivor. I understand a slow speed for someone like nurse, and hag which have a mobility option to make up for it, but seriously, why the huntress? She need that speed.

anyway, have you noticed that every female monster in the game have lower movespeed than the male one?
I'm just leavin' this here..
>>
File: 1471715640413.jpg (43KB, 449x337px) Image search: [Google]
1471715640413.jpg
43KB, 449x337px
>>184043467
>i'm a shit hillbilly who only plays against other shit hillbillies
>>
I decided to go through an entire game using nothing but my throwing axes.

I killed everyone.
>>
>>184042038
Don't think either of them had a machete and the non sweater player wasn't high strength though. As well as that no body told me about it so how the hell was I supposed to know.
>>
File: 1496876682132.jpg (155KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1496876682132.jpg
155KB, 500x492px
>>184043762
>Claim Hilbilly is fast enough to play entire games without using his ability once
>Get called a "shit hilbilly"
>>
>>184043575
>I understand a slow speed for someone like nurse, and hag which have a mobility option to make up for it, but seriously, why the huntress?

Because they know their babies would probably form a suicide pact within hours if she not only had ranged weapons to stop them from being cunts, but could also still just run them down.
>>
>Most streams are survivor
>They're just doing the same boring shit except with the new guy
>Some people are already rolling the meta build on said new

What is even the point
>>
You can cuck survivors out of their epic BT dive bombs if you throw an axe first.
>>
>>184045843
All I see is everyone playing the killer.
>>
File: 9904368.jpg (117KB, 912x600px) Image search: [Google]
9904368.jpg
117KB, 912x600px
>>184021980
Rugby David outfit fucking when?!
>>
Unhook
>>
>New killer uses ranged weapons
>Their map is cluttered all to shit and has a million things to get behind
>It's also dark as hell everywhere so claude existing is worse than ever
>>
>>184049629
Lol yeah I was thinking the same thing. Such a bad map for her and that house makes it SO easy to lose the killer.
>>
>>184050090
It doesn't help that she's also slow as hell and there's so many places to hop through and around, her entire map is like a joke.
>>
>Get treatment theater twice as my first huntress games

Why does this map exist
>>
>>184050676
for myers
>>
File: 20170728023957_1.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170728023957_1.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
They actually added in the sound effect of walking on ash, the madmen
>>
>>184051036
The smoke house is a really neat addition to the map but I feel like the only reason it's there because they had empty space and could reuse the meat.
>>
You don't lose PWYF stacks when use throwing axes.
>>
Unhook
>>
Just had a Nurse game. It was nice having another killer finally, I think I had enough of that humming.
>>
>>184041401
Rusty may be boring, but at least he's not a sperg.
>>
Discord niggers fuck off
>>
The Huntress's animations just look like the Trapper and Doctor crossed. I wish they did some original ones.
>>
>>184054335
Meh, all mori in this game suck dick completely. Likes, the animation in itself suck, the gore suck, it's just like in F13, the gore fucking suck, the blood is ugly, no impact, and oh god.. the crie of pain of the character. Like, couldn't they atleast make a voiceline of pain ONLY used for the mori and not use basically the 2 existing voiceline for pain and spam them when billy, for example, chainsaw them? It's horrible man. The only mori that kind of look like they have done an effort is really the Doctor with the smoke, the electrical effect, and second mention to the hag where they atleast had the brain to make an organs to eat, but it's still is very ugly and not enjoyable to watch.
>>
File: y tho.png (130KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
y tho.png
130KB, 560x292px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>184054724
I wasn't thinking about the Mori, but the movement and lobby animations. She has Wraith's headtilt, and Nurse's swing for throwing hatchets. Animation on the Hag and Myers have their unique feel, while she's just a mishmash of the ones before her.

I actually like her Mori, it shows her violence, at least until the novelty wears off.
>>
>>184054050
it's a bad choice
>>
>>184055207
>she's just a mishmash of the ones before her.
Kinda like the map...and the David's perks...
>F R E E C O N T E N T
>>
>>184055308
The Nurse was free content and she was a complete breakaway from the previous killers. Nea is meh, but it's not the survivor that counts anyway.
>>
>>184055190
>Cooldown of 120 seconds

W H Y, the trash basement perk has a cooldown too, fucking for what purpose.
>>
>>184054050
They could of made a pretty cool Siren type killer instead of some...butch "russian" lumberjack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU1qkH7Fwqw
>>
>>184055552
But she was their FIRST free content. They had to leave a good impression. This one felt rushed and probably was.
>>
>>184055662
Anything siren-y would just be 100% worthless, thank the cunts cheating in SWF for that. Anything at all that would rely on not being able to just instantly relay information back and forth doesn't even make it past the concept phase thanks to them.
>>
>>184055662
I don't want them to make a singing character ever again.

>>184055190
Obviously it'd be crazy OP with a simple 60 second CD. Quick and quet having 25 secs? That's too long.
>>
>>184055190
>>184055616
As a survivormains, beast of prey is the most useless fucking perk there is. Not only it has a cooldown, but it start when you get bloodlust.. which is easily avoidable anyway? but you know, the red stains is the most useless thing of the killer, i'm not using it to see him or what direction he is, because i don't give a shit about that most of the time. The red stains diseappearing won't matters at all.
>>
>>184042012
>>184042216
>>184043575
>slower movespeed, but still faster than survivors
>ranged killer
>reduced terror radius

yea, beats me
>>
>>184057465
>Slower movespeed, but still faster than survivors

Just barely, to the point that you'll virtually never chase down someone with her until bloodlust kicks in, which still breaks constantly like it always has.

>Ranged killer

Sure, but them having a slow moving, tiny hitbox projectile shouldn't also mean you fuck up everything else about them.

>Reduced terror radius

Now you just hear her annoying ass humming when she comes anywhere within a mile of you.
>>
>>184057431
The only place it'd ever matter is if they're running a non-transparent jungle gym for a minute... so useful.
>>
I really want to like huntress but lowered movespeed feels worse every time they slap it on someone instead of coming up with real balancing. In a time where every single survivor in the game by this point has fuckin sprint burst and all of that, making a killer slower is just torturous.
>>
File: super hard cheevos.png (43KB, 936x231px) Image search: [Google]
super hard cheevos.png
43KB, 936x231px
That was easy.
>>
Huntress is stronger than Hillbilly.
>>
>>184058707
it's almost as if you don't have an axe you could throw at them from a distance or something

oh wait
>>
>>184058816
Nope. Her ability is strong but she's slow as fuck with no kind of movement gimmick to make up for it like Nurse or Hag, her lunge is terrible so her M1 power is reduced, the only good thing she has is the ranged attack, which I guarantee is getting nerfed because the babies can't be bothered to learn new things. She's practically a dead character walking, if they hit her axes too hard or really at all, she's got nothing left.
>>
>>184058923
It's almost like most maps have a metric fuckton of geometry to get around.

It's almost like her axes travel slowly and have really finnicky hitboxes.

It's almost like if you hit someone from range and they sprint off even further and faster, it doesn't do you much good when she's too slow to catch back up any time soon and everyone runs self-care.
>>
>>184059192
>slow as fuck
You have a ranged attack, that's your movement gimmick. You don't need to catch up to survivors to hit them.
>Her lunge is terrible
It's fine, it ain't EWI Myers tier.
>which I guarantee is getting nerfed because the babies can't be bothered to learn new things.
There isn't any proof of this, this is just bullshit.
>>
>>184059348
spoken like a true rank 20

get the hell out of my face
>>
Does No Mither disable the injured state noises/music?
>>
>>184059517
probably not, why?
>>
>>184058923
Just leave him be. "but lowered movementspeed" will be the circlejerk surrounding her, even though we don't know what changes they'll make to her in the next patch. I agree -as a survivor mainly- that she's not that strong in most people's hands, and takes practice just as Billy, who they only use with M1 and ass-chainsaws, but can't do it here. but they always have Michael and Trapper to return to.
>>
>>184059348
>Her axes travel slowly
They start at 25 m/s and can go up to 40 m/s at max charge, that's 10 times faster than a survivor.
>It's almost like if you hit someone from range and they sprint off even further and faster,
Except unlike when you melee someone after you throw your hatchet you don't slow to a crawl, and are still moving at 10% faster than a survivor.
>it doesn't do you much good when she's too slow to catch back up any time soon and everyone runs self-care.
You are still 10% faster, you exaggerate the time to take to catch up and how fast it takes to self care.
>>
>>184059643
Because if the frogs expect you to play the entire game listening to that 1 loop...then thats just idiotic. Would be a pretty fun perk otherwise.
>>
>>184059489
>There isn't any proof of this, this is just bullshit.

Don't live in denial anon, it's not worth it. Upsetpig, that one bitch, all the streamers they relentlessly kiss ass to cried. It's going to take a hit under one excuse or another.
>>
>>184059517
Doesn't muffle the sound completely, 50% on tier 3
>>
>>184060258
I meant the music that plays and muffles your audio a bit. Not my character's breathing/grunts.
>>
>>184060168
I dunno, every streamer except for like 2 have been complaining about Nurse since her introduction and after they took her 3rd blink away and they still haven't done anything.
>>
>>184060369
I doubt that, but haven't used it yet.
>>
>>184059920
>>184060168
Hes right though, it probably will get nurfed. Don't get all upset just because someone said "it might happen".
>>
>>184060524
>it probably will get nerfed
It adds nothing to your argument that she isn't the 2nd best killer in the game with bullshit like that. Steam forums are always full of people crying.
>>
>>184060959
>>184060959
>>184060959
>>
>>184059764
>Even though we don't know what changes they'll make to her in the next patch

"Axes carried lowered to 1, can only refill from each locker one time"
>>
what if they made a dead by daylight movie
Thread posts: 758
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.