[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5N@F/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 759
Thread images: 151

File: 1500427335384.png (172KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500427335384.png
172KB, 600x600px
A Bit Closer to Funtime Edition

Previous Thread
>>183451565
>>>/vg/freddy

>Links to purchasables
FNAF 1 - SL: http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1729/
FNAF BOOK: https://www.amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: http://gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: http://scottgames.com
Asset Rips: http://s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: http://5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: http://pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: http://pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
>>
I just want a game where you get locked into Fazbear's, and have to survive for X days, while avoiding animatronics and collecting dirt on the company through computers. It's more of a hacking and stealth game than a horror game,
with the player character being able to mess with the robots' brains as well
>>
>>183796740
A free-roam style game like CASE: Animatronics would be cool. You play as a detective who sneaks into Freddy's after closing time to collect evidence and solve the rumors of murders and disappearances and you have to hide and distract not only Freddy and the gang but also Mike and the cameras, pretty much like you've been plopped in the middle of a typical playthrough.
>>
>>183797245
Yeah exactly. I mean Mike might be as much of a victim but he's still the security. He might try to stop you or, worse. save you. If he sees you in danger and doesn't know your'e aware.
It'd also be a better way of delivering backstory on things than what we've had, if even at all. Like those newspaper clippings that would sometimes show up on the walls. Imagine a bad end where Mike spots you, tries to stop you but gets distracted enough to get grabbed by an animatronic,
and the horror of watching what happens from some vent or something.
>>
>>183797649
>bad ending: get caught and stuffed yourself
>meh ending: don't get the information you need before time is up
>okay ending: get what you came for but witness Mike being caught and stuffed
>best ending: get what you need, Mike is unaware of you and lives to guard another night
>>
>>183798358
>Secret ending: Collect all the info, but get caught. Mike hands it in to the cops, but now you're also haunting the place.
>>
>>183798810
>Secret ending unlocks new mode post suiting where you try and help Mike survive 4/20 mode
>>
>>183799458
>Occasionally you turn and join the others in hunting Mike
>You have a meter that once full you have to hunt Mike until it depletes
>Not only do you have to help Mike, you have to also help him defend against you when you turn
>Ending where you help mike live.
>Ending where you intentionally kill Mike or just when Mike dies.
Another secret ending where you are able to free the kids and yourself when the night ends. You just have to preform certain tasks during the game to do this, like how you get the good ending in Fnaf 3.
>>
This sounds way cooler than it has any right to.
>>
>>183801065
Ideas usually do espcially next to a less than stellar reality.
Second game was hyped to hell and back with all these ideas which got killed upon release and people still are mad. Yet they remain for a trickle of content drama and the masochistic thrill of seeing how bad the next game will be so they can talk again and again about how great the first one was.
>>
I just want something a la reverse Dead By Daylight, where one guard has to defend himself against four bots in a multiplayer survival game.

Possible ideas include restrictions in the bots vision and movement, a complex map for the guard to get lost in, and forcing the bots to move from room to room or they are forced back onto stage.
>>
>>183802107
Personally I thought and still think that the entire "old and new animatronics would be waging war on each other while both sides are trying to stuff one human" thing was completely ridiculous.
>>
>>183804014
I think people were just expecting it to not be a retarded conga line of identical buggy enemies bumrushing you with a shitty plot twist storyline on top
>>
>>183804014
I was expecting you'd need to fend off the old bots and the new bots in different ways, personally. Like, mask on makes the old bots leave you alone, but mask off makes the new bots leave you alone.
>>
>>183806026
Yeah that was the theory I liked the best. Too bad it was WRONG
>>
>>183805137
This, exactly. There was no difference between most of the animatronics. Even during the first week or so, people were trying to figure out some additional mechanic to the mask to see if characters like Toy Freddy and Freddy were any different, aside from following paths and having different opinions on faggotry. And the dumb twist even justifies this shitty behavior in-universe.
>>
File: IMG_7825.png (61KB, 590x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7825.png
61KB, 590x379px
I want to protect Goose's smile.
>>
FNAF2 would have been fixed if each night had either the derelicts or the toys come after you, with each group having a different set of habits. Like the toys relied more on their scanning and the vents, while the Derelicts were more about misdirection with lights. IIRC a fan game let you turn off the lights in your room, and that would have been good to use.
Final night has them all come for you,
sometimes in pairs or trios.

>>183808936
I like her. She's super chill and I can't not read her lines as a chill hippie voice. Speaking of that series, can you guys answer a few yes-or-no questions?
Is going to turn out Mike's in a coma?
Is bonbon going to rape mike?
Is foxglove really a guy?
>>
>>183809602
Mike switched dimensions with his robot self
No
It's left ambigous but I say yes.
>>
>>183810426
>I say yes
Why so? Mike found Foxglove attractive, so is he a faggot then?
>>
>>183804014
It would make sense to actively try to prevent your replacements from succeeding and getting you sent off to some warehouse staring at the inside of a crate for all eternity, but the psychological impact of a robot with a human's mind going through decay and decomposition seems completely lost on Scott because everyone in this series is autistic.
>>
>>183808936
I just want to hug her. I've always had a fondness for characters with poor eyesight, and she just seems so nice. To be fair, I'm convinced that all of the Chicas are the best girl of their respective houses. April is a very strong contender for wherever she's placed, though.
>>
>>183799972
>>183799458
>>183798810
>>183798358
It'd be great for an AAA horror game like Alien Isolation.
>>
>>183810552
I like Foxglove better as a guy and it's how I've read him ever since Mike saw him naked. Mike's a meddling cunt of an ape who probably isn't even canon gay.
>>
>>183811095
Hang on, wasn't that game terrible? I remember people saying it was a buggy mess.

>>183811105
Weird. I read mangle as having a kind of overly dramatic tone I've heard somewhere but can't place. "Mahvelous", with an emphasis on the "a" making an extended "ah" sound and the "ous" having a slightly extended "s". Like faux British, I guess. Someone trying to affect the accent but lingering somewhere close to natural sounding, i guess.

That said, Mango reads like she'd have a deeper voice. Not masculine, but huskier. Also she extends her Rs for some reason.

Both Foxy's read as pirate, with Haddok being Mr Krabs, and Rakram(?) being like "Annoyed Jack Sparrow".
Yeah no, with how blueballed the poor bastard is at every turn there's no way he's a fudgepacker.
>>
>>183810707
Why would the dead kids care about that sort of thing, they'd want the peace of being disassembled and put to rest.

>but what if the dead kids weren't a thing

Can you imagine how even more randomized and bullshit the AI would be if the two groups were fighting each other while trying to get you?
>>
>>183812008
>Hang on, wasn't that game terrible? I remember people saying it was a buggy mess.
I remember it being atmospheric but boring and tedious.
Sometimes that's enough for people though.
>>
>>183811105
I suppose it would make sense for Foxglove's body image issues to be tied to his(?) gender somehow.
>>
>>183812239
>Why would the dead kids care about that sort of thing, they'd want the peace of being disassembled and put to rest.
Given how they're still running with their arms and face torn off, it's a reasonable guess that they're in those suits through thick and thin. It stands to reason then that you'd want to destroy the other guys, if there was a possibility that you'd be much worse off than being left to your own devices in a building, which is what happened before 2 and after 1.
>>
>>183812008
Holy shit those are the exact voices I gave the characters, too. Mr. Krabs and Jack Sparrow exactly.
I don't know if this is coincidence or just strong characterisation, but man that's neat.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RJbPyXadYk

Like a vulture, picking the last bits of sinewy meat off of a long-decayed corpse
>>
>>183812008
>>183814685
I read Rackham as an older, less angry Kevin, Haddock as Christ the Ninja Pirate from Weebl and Bob ('member and Bob?), Foxglove as having this Red Guy ('member Cow and Chicken?)-tinged super androgynous voice that could honestly go either way, and Mango as a somewhat older Rarity, the best pony.
>>
>>183815951
>Rarity, the best pony
Yeah that's it. That's how Mangle reads to me.
>>
File: TOY.png (267KB, 903x797px) Image search: [Google]
TOY.png
267KB, 903x797px
>>
>>183815036
>even Matpat is shitting on Scott
If this keeps up I'm kind of worried that Scott is actually going to end up killing himself.
>>
File: u wot.png (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
u wot.png
6KB, 300x300px
>>
>>183816492
If that happened would MatPat then kill himself out of guilt?
>>
>>183816492
I think Afton is Scott's self insert. He has three kids, likes to design robots, and became a children's entertainer without thinking whether or not he wants to really do it.
>>
>>183815036
What does he go on about in this video?
Also, Scott pretty much made his bed. Of course you'd have a hard time making 6, you wrote yourself into a corner with all your dumb plot twists and retcons over the years. It's like dangling your keys in front of your dog and getting surprised he eats them. Scott really should've made a horror sequel for the same audience he did 1 for, as opposed to making it into a story-focused series for the kids.
>>
>>183816492
Matpat's been shitting on Scott ever since he started making those videos, where have you been?
>>
>>183816597
Dammit, get back to the cove you little shit.
>>
>>183817395
From what I can gather through his fucking awful humor and grating voice

>the Twisted animatronics are the same kind of robots as the Funtime animatronics
>Afton built the Twisted animatronics, and Henry helped him (for some reason)
>Henry killed himself because he was guilty about helping Afton
>the "power module" that you take from Funtime Freddy on SL Night 3 is actually the spooky sound disc that makes you hallucinate
>the spooky sound discs are actually canon to the games
>the reason for every single hallucination and the Phantoms in FNAF 3 are because of the spooky sound discs
>William or Michael is Springtrap, he doesn't care enough to clarify (thank christ)
>Charlie is a robot
>>
>>183815036
Like most other videos, he has one or two good point but then completely fucks it over.

>>183816492
You forget that MatPat is a narcissist and an asshole.

>>183817395
The short version is that he is happy that there is no Fnaf 6 and mocks Scott for it.
He read the book and tried to use it to solve the series. Despite the books being a separate canon.
Makes leaps of logic that on the surface seem good but fall apart under any analysis.

About the only thing of note it that he brings up the sound emitters from the book and reasons that they are the cause for everything happening in the games.
>>
>>183815951
>>183812008

What you are imagining is a "Trans-Atlantic" Accent, intentionally affected by higher class people during the first half of the 20th Century to sound upper class. Which makes perfect sense why Foxglove, Mango, and Rarity would have it.
>>
>>183816597

>Eee?
>Eee.
>Eee...
>EEE!
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--
>>
>>183816289
I want to reset her dislocated shoulder.
>>
>>
File: [email protected] (1MB, 1351x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5n@fanon.png
1MB, 1351x1080px
Alright, be honest, which one of you was this?
>>
>>183824394
Lovecraftfag?
>>
>>183824394
CDF's husband outside of his natural habitat
>>
>>183824394
Who looks in the mirror wearing this and says "Yeah, this is how I want to present myself to the world. This is me."?

>>183825750
Topical.
>>
>>183824394
Benis.
>>
>>183824394
Where the fuck is this from?
>>
>>183826943
A video I'm not going to post because I don't want this to turn into /pol/. Let's just say he really embarrassed himself.
>>
>>183818542
Neat!
>>
>>183826374
Probably
He was always up on his /pol/ memes

benis is the likable shadman of /5N@F/
>>
>>183827698
It had to be lie witness news, right?
>>
File: file.png (285KB, 391x508px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
285KB, 391x508px
>>
>>183829258
Benis is like Shadman but less edgy and worse at drawing.
>>
>>183829407
Yes
>>
>>183824394
>>183827698
please, please, PLEASE tell me, I might know who this guy is and yes, he does/did go to the general.
>>
>>183830386
>worse at drawing.
While mechanically true, I actually enjoy Benis' stick figure shitposts

>>183831183
>>183831183
reminder to hit [Update] before making your posts
>>
>>183831183
Okay, okay. I wouldn't suggest letting him see it, though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glUOprx56sU
>>
We need to be more active. Why so dead?
>>
>>183834784
bitter anons/discord leakers and lack of artist due to said bitter anons/discord leakers
>>
>>183835218
I keep telling people that discord is cancer but nobody will believe me.
>>
>>183835218
Or just, you know, lack of inspiration or time.
>>
>>183834784
Well, what's left for us to discuss? Is there anything you want to talk about?
>>
>>183835505
You people have been shitposting for ages on your own, I don't really thing new content is a needed thing at this point. Also wasn't there a particularly shitty book recently?
>>
Favorite animatronic
Least favorite animatronic
Why?
>>
>>183836060
Favorite: Toy chica. The absurdity of a pink crotchplate is still great. Also I like the implication of the company saying "Fat chicken might not give a good message, so let's trim her up and have her encourage something more active."

Least favorite: Nightmare everything. They're just unpleasant to look at and not in the good way.
>>
>>183835987
What do you mean "you people"?
>shitty book
Talking about it isn't good for Ghost's blood pressure.
>>
>>183836282
>ghost
What happened? It can't be that bad, right?
>>
File: Knightfall-1993.jpg (199KB, 761x525px) Image search: [Google]
Knightfall-1993.jpg
199KB, 761x525px
>>183836397
Bane is Kira
Batman is Ghost
Bane's knee is The Twisted Ones
>>
>>183835987
The most upbeat, #1 series cheerleader of the thread read 3/4 of The Twisted Ones on stream before launching into an agonized tirade about how Scott was a backstabbing sellout hack and lamented wasting three years of his life creating content for the series.

I don't think there's anything left that needs to be said about that book.
>>
>>183836558
Jesus christ.
Is it archived somewhere? There was angry ranting, right?
Ghost isn't gone forever right?
>>
>>183836596
It was a drinking game stream, wasn't it? That can't have helped.
>>183836651
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC4tEUfrRgE
>>
>>183836060
Ballora's got a good character design and the voice acting wasn't gratuitous.
Least favorite is any of the Nightmares, excluding the Nightmarionnete who might as well be called something else.
>>
>>183836397
It was horrible, our glorious fagmaster bravely tried to read aloud from The Twisted Ones on a dark and stormy night, but half-way through hry.e had a mental breakdown as the eldritch tome sapped away the last bit of his sanity and reduced him to an insane, gibbering ghoul that now wanders the darkened passageways of The Black Library.
It was so painful to him, that THEM set up a loop where that stream plays over and over again for eternity to harvest his pain, grief, confusion and suffering.

>>183836651
Ghost is now known as Abdul Alhazred and he said he's working on a new pastebin story called the negronommysomething.
>>
>>183836651
>Ghost isn't gone forever right?
I don't think he's gone for good, but his faith in FNAF has undoubtedly been shaken.

I swear, you could hear any traces of goodwill he still had towards the franchise crumble away with each word read.
>>
>>183837234

It's his first step on the long adventure called "developing taste."
>>
>>183836397
I would not read it with a friend.
I would not read it in the end.
I would not read it over there.
I would not read it anywhere.
This fucking book is fucking trash,
It gives me all a fucking rash!
I HATE THIS BOOK AND HOPE IT BURNS
I HATE THIS BOOK: I NEVER LEARN
>>
>>183836739
This hurts to listen to, man.
>>183837480
Yeah no, it's painful to hear this. Like a strong "i get this on a personal level" shit.
>>
>>183837197
>Ballora's got a good character design and the voice acting wasn't gratuitous.
Also, she's weird and different from the others, isn't a retread of the main four, and has a breddy gud body as far as creepy robots go.
>>
>>183836060
>Favorite animatronic
Springtrap, he's well-designed and intimidating without seeming too unrealistic, while his backstory and characteristics make him much more threatening than any of the other antagonists though it goes without saying that he's been retroactively ruined just like all the rest.

>Least favorite animatronic
Baby, she's ugly, stupid, uninteresting, not scary, and annoying both in-game and storywise.
>>
>>183837881
Yeah, I dislike how Scott stuck with the same character designs and slapped an aesthetic on. It's why their only good appearances were in the first game; [X] Freddy, [X] Chica, ect.. has little thought put into it because they're there for fanboys.
>BUT NO CHICA, OH WELL
>I applaud it for being different!
>>
>>183837895
>his backstory and characteristics make him much more threatening than any of the other antagonists though it goes without saying that he's been retroactively ruined just like all the rest
This whole "Michaeltrap" business really confuses me. Does Scott not realize that Springtrap standing out from the rest in morality was a GOOD thing? Is he incapable of writing a villain without making it "but he was murdered/lost his puppy/raped so he's not a bad guy after all!"
I get that he's super Christian, but you'd think that he would draw the line at Springtrap.
>>
>>183838963
That's all assuming he goes through with it. 'member when we thought he was gonna make Phone Guy the killer?
>>
>>183838963
When you start to put things together, it seems likely that something is wrong with Scott mentally.
>>
File: springtrap.gif (14KB, 109x277px) Image search: [Google]
springtrap.gif
14KB, 109x277px
>>183838963
Going off TTO, where Springtrap is still portrayed as the (comically evil) killer, SL Custom Night was probably just red herring bullshit to bait theoryfags
>>
File: I WILL FACE GOD.png (336KB, 540x513px) Image search: [Google]
I WILL FACE GOD.png
336KB, 540x513px
>>183839420
Naw, I think Scott is still trying to pretend the book is a separate continuity while still leeching ideas from it. It's pretty damn obvious the Afton in Silver Eyes isn't the Afton in Sister Fister. Though I do think Matpat was right in that Scott will inevitably use the brown note discs to explain FNAF4 and some aspects of FNAF3 since he quietly covered up the box in FNAF4 which I'm 99% sure was going the coma route to explain the first three games. Some would call this use of branching continuities to make for endless theory-crafting clever and fun writing.

I call it trash by an utter hack who needs to move on to making a new series.
>>
File: 1480877124094.png (10KB, 384x294px) Image search: [Google]
1480877124094.png
10KB, 384x294px
>>183839420
My impression was that it left Michaeltrap open. The books are completely insane and off the rails, so he might just be working to differentiate the books and the games on a more obvious level, as opposed to TSE which was relatively grounded. So he makes Springtrap William Afton in the books, and then makes Michael Afton in the games as a clear indicator. It's a surprisingly common trend among adaptations of ongoing media for the source material to purposefully fuck shit up. I wouldn't be surprised if this is Scott's doing, trying to amputate the books from the games, and the different Springtrap identities is a symptom of it.
>>
>>183839758
>It's pretty damn obvious the Afton in Silver Eyes isn't the Afton in Sister Fister.
Afton Robotics shows up in Twisty Fisties, so if they weren't before, he's clearly trying to make them more similar
>>
>>183839758
I wish he'd just go the coma route, go off and do Desolate Hope, and let someone competent take the reigns with the games.
>>
File: HELLO.png (207KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
HELLO.png
207KB, 540x540px
>>183840135
I wish he'd just say that 4-SL were a separate continuity along with Kira's dogshit 'soon-to-be-trilogy' so the first three games aren't tarnished by terrible later decisions.Then he could follow his own advice: He straight up fucking said he had more fun developing the minigames in FNAF World Update 2 than almost anything else.

If he refuses to let go of FNAF out of love for the characters, then just do more of that shit. Release a silly fun arcade pack of games on Steam for five bucks. I'd buy it. That'd be a good time. Make Foxy Fighters a full game, when Scott is in shitpost mode he makes way better content then when he's trying to be grim and serious. Fuck, SL was a good example of that, when the game was going full black comedy it was incredible, but every 'dramatic' cutscene aside from Night 4's Baby speech was just eyeroll inducing. FNAF is about giant Chuck E Cheese robots, it should be silly, silly is good. How Scott still doesn't get that shit is mindboggingly stupid.
>>
File: lich.png (208KB, 765x603px) Image search: [Google]
lich.png
208KB, 765x603px
>>183840549
Welcome to the hell we've all been living in since 2015

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave
>>
>>183840735
I miss the days when "The ride never ends" was accurate.
>>
>>183840135
>Desolate Hope
I really miss Souldozerfag
>>
So why did Mangle and Balloon Boy have Phantoms, anyways?
>>
>>183843381
A literal fear gas. It's explained in 3 that the vntilation isn't exactly working right so due to the lack of oxigen and the creepy location (it may also be due to Springtrap's rotting smell) you start to hallucinate things.
>>
>>183841605
>Scott lost the OG Souldozer model
>>
>>183843381
My original assumption was that Springtrap was using demon magic to fuck with the guard, but it's probably now retconned into what >>183843869 said
>>
>>183831378
Yeah to be honest I don't know if he would be as good doing another style but he's pretty good in what he does
>>
>>183844278
Nah that aspect was always there. It was even used by fans to justify the haunted house going up in flames so easily, by rationalizing that the toxic fumes were a result of shoddy building materials.
>>
File: 1468106826629.png (201KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468106826629.png
201KB, 900x1000px
Always on page 9, aren't we?
>>
>>183845607
We need to discuss something, discuss some content or whatever you pricks.
>>
File: DEATH.jpg (29KB, 300x528px) Image search: [Google]
DEATH.jpg
29KB, 300x528px
>>183846929
Okay. Perhaps it's time to let it die.
>>
>>183846929
How about the newest Root story? I think Chica might take on a darker role as time goes on, akin to Root's Penny but more gradual
>>
>>183846929
Dude, can't I just fucking eat without thinking of some way to contribute first? Goddamn. It's not like I can draw or write or something.
>>
File: FNaF 60.jpg (399KB, 1024x1373px) Image search: [Google]
FNaF 60.jpg
399KB, 1024x1373px
>>183846929
Which canon ladybot would you most want to take on a date to a classy restaurant? haha
>>
>>183848447
Ballora. I wanna stuff my circus peanuts in her tent real bad.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/6pjcmk/im_personally_not_fond_of_pgs_character_direction/
https://www.reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/6pi5nv/why_sister_location_ruined_the_feel_fnaf_had_to_me/

Are the kids and autists who needed a mom to moderate their sub learnding?
>>
>>183849181
Who gives a shit? What matters is whether or not Scott learns from why the series is the way it is, and if he can undo his mistakes.
Like how DC did a Rebirth event to undo the shitty reboot.
>>
>>183849606
For what it's worth, these are the people whose validation Scott depends on.
>>
>>183848718
I'm not sure that analogy makes sense.
>>
>>183849703
True. If they get more critical towards the series and analyze its flaws, and Scott sees that, sure that's good.
>captcha is "William Trieste"
>>
File: Degeneration.gif (44KB, 332x156px) Image search: [Google]
Degeneration.gif
44KB, 332x156px
>>
>>183850758
not canon
>>
>>183850758
He's beginning his transition into furrykin.
>>
>>183851923
That ain't Michael.
>>
>>183851923
>Springtrap can never be discussed or drawn without people bringing up the Michael bullshit
Undying hate
>>
>>183853110
People can and do, though. It's just that Miketrap is such a dumb idea that it gets brought up fairly often. Like the ending to Fallout 3.
I'd be more annoyed if everyone put Afton into their AU, anyways.
>>
File: stripper bird.png (141KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
stripper bird.png
141KB, 600x600px
>>
>>183854439
What about the wacky evil scientist and hero of Austria version of Afton?
>>
File: technician.png (196KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
technician.png
196KB, 700x700px
>>
>>183844131
He's dozering souls in Heaven, now.
>>
>>183857690
And to think, it only took 2 years for Jeoff to kill himself
>>
>>183859034
That guy's too skinny and puny to be Jeoff.
>>
>>183859563
With how wildly Jeoff's proportions would change it wouldn't surprise me if it was
>>
>>183859563
He's shrimpy because he was exsanguinated.
>>
File: Sad Bandicoot.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Bandicoot.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>183858197
>P R A Y F O R M E on the tombstone
>>
>>183859690
Change? He's been beefy his entire existence.

>>183859852
Losing his organs wouldn't affect his muscles or skeleton.
>>
>>183856081
Not gonna lie: i'd be a regular there.

>>183848447
Toy Chica or maybe Mangle.
>>
Did the Real Ghost Hours happen already?
>>183857690
I wish we got more bits like this in SL. The set up for this moment was great.
>>
>>183861447
The booru image about it was removed before it was scheduled to happen so I guess he cancelled for one reason or another.
>>
Every single chapter of roommates just sets up for the next chapter. I get that life doesn't stop and it's hard to capture that rhythm but it sucks ass to wait for it to catch up to the parts I haven't read yet.
>>
>>183864356

I just want the entire thing so I can binge it. I know it'll be a happy ending, but I crave resolution! And more flirty Cheeky!
>>
>>183864356
>>183864797
Yeah basically. I wish someone had saved the pastebin things beforehand so i can just binge-read it. Also yeah Cheeky is second best chicken.
>>
>>183865194

>Cheeky
>Not best Chicken

You're gonna have to elaborate.
>>
>>183865323
I have a soft spot for blind girls. Until that changes, she's just going to narrowly edge past Cheeky. It's literally a hair's breadth.
>>
File: William Peter.png (41KB, 936x972px) Image search: [Google]
William Peter.png
41KB, 936x972px
https://youtu.be/XR8LFNUr3vw
>>
>>183865486

Okay, fair enough. I still need to see more Goose though. Her life seems kinda sad, especially in that apartment. Just waiting for Mike to call them on their shit.
>>
>>183866084
>Her life seems kinda sad, especially in that apartment.
Yeah exactly. Like seeing a sad puppy, you just want to pet her and tell her it'll be alright. I mean the complex is full of variably sad puppies, but she's like a sad puppy among a bunch of not-all-that-sad puppies and I'm realizing now that this analogy is getting increasingly stupid with each word I type. But you get the point. Just want to hug the chicken(s).
>>
>>183865940
It's called White Rabbit but the final build-up is about the dormouse. What's up with thaaat?
>>
>>183866263

I want to set up a cabinet specifically for her so she doesn't have to root around looking for something to eat.
>>
>>183866684
Yeah. I mean sure she sniffed that box before but how often did she just try something in that place before learning to sniff before you snack? I want goose and april to be buddies somewhere. They're good people.
>>
File: FNAF4.jpg (177KB, 1515x500px) Image search: [Google]
FNAF4.jpg
177KB, 1515x500px
>>
>>183865323
Obviously best chicken is April
Yes, I know she's a rabbit
Racist.

>>183865940
Wow this is actually an incredible post. Please make more thanks
>>
>>183866530
>>
>>183865940
On a second look, he might look better if the legs were the same off-white peach as the rest of the body.
Still a good concept, though
>>
File: 1457923451512.jpg (75KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1457923451512.jpg
75KB, 600x404px
>>183867216
>>
>>183867216
It don't matter
None of this matters
>>
The gorilla animatronic should be named either Caesar or Dunston. It'll be a crime if he isn't.
>>
>"You're a man and you're living with degenerates who eat only literal rabbit food. Tell the lady how you want your steak cooked."
Fred is best bear.
>>
>>183869125
>He didn't order medium rare
Mike is worst monkey
>>
>>183865940
Is this something for your comic? Who's this Peter fellow?
>>
File: Willie.png (13KB, 1340x75px) Image search: [Google]
Willie.png
13KB, 1340x75px
>>183869412
Kind of. I wanted to finally draw the design for White Rabbit that I had in mind.
>>
>>183865940
>>183869610
Oh. Now the name makes sense.
>>
>>183869610
That's pretty clever. I like the burnt hand he has.
>>
>>183867780
That gorilla animatronic is really driving me bananas
>>
>>183873296
How embarrassing.
>>
>>183874641
You know what they say: a guard who is stuffed stays stuffed.
>>
File: fatz_colander.png (356KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
fatz_colander.png
356KB, 450x450px
>>183867780
He's just Fatz.
>>
>>183875924
Why not Orangutan Allen?
Or Bobby Bonobo
Or Bono Bonobo
Or Chuck Chimp
>>
2ded2thred
>>
>>183880041
You're right. Let's spice it up with another "what are some underrated OCfags/OCfag interpretations"
>>
>>183881078
How about instead we have another "Let's discuss discussing x without ever actually discussing x" discussion? Those are fun.
>>
Who do you think is the superior girl and why, Mangle or Ballora?
>>
>>183888970
Nah, the best girl is Toy Freddy
>>
>>
>>183894012
This is canon now
>>
File: toy freddy alone and cold.png (581KB, 1274x1080px) Image search: [Google]
toy freddy alone and cold.png
581KB, 1274x1080px
http://picosong.com/v9Ng/
A song the Teddy would've sang in his last days before being scrapped if it came out 10 years earlier
>>
File: Screenshot_20170726-183909.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170726-183909.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I did it!
>>
>>183897865
Noice.
Now get the third star.
>>
>>183897865
Go for gold anon.
>>
>>183897865
Awesome job. I think I'm stuck at one star forever.
>>
>>183869324
Well he clearly wasn't thinking clearly then. He's spooked but at least he didn't outright refuse a steak dinner/lunch.
>>
>>183901792
Where do they get the steak? Is that why every apartment has a Chica? So they get free fresh eggs?
>>
>>183904090
I assume there's some sort of cloning facility. They have robots and advanced AI, I'm sure they've resolved the conflict of predators living with prey ages ago.
That said, please don't make me think about the implication of one of the Chicas laying eggs. I already have enough weird fetishes with not enough material for them.
>>
>>183904090
>"Here, have a steaming dish of my scrambled unfertilized fetuses!"
This is the sort of thing that wrecks every furry AU for me, the one question of "what do they eat?".
>>
>>183904090
They just eat the unevolved retards.
>>
File: 1496022055626.png (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496022055626.png
10KB, 300x300px
>>183904090
>>183904762
>>183904813
Why does everyone immediately go "there CAN'T be non-sapient animals in a world with sapient animals!," when that is literally the world we live in as well.
--->>183905810
>>
>>183906201
Why can't there be cloning facilities?
>>
>>183906201
As an addenum:
This is the same argument that some christians try to use to disprove evolution; "if human's evolved from monkeys then why are there still monkeys." Is it really a surprise we haven't seen any wild animals in the middle of the city?

>>183906283
Because your epic grimdark fantasy makes less sense then the logical conclusion that sapiens evolve from non-sapiens.
"Think horses, not zebras"
>>
File: fingers-in-ears.jpg (43KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
fingers-in-ears.jpg
43KB, 460x276px
>>183906201
>"LA LA LA THIS IS A GIGANTIC HOLE IN A COMMONLY-USED SETTING LA LA LA BUT SINCE EVERYONE POINTS IT OUT I CAN PRETEND IT'S NOT A VALID QUESTION LA LA LA!"
>>
>>183906481
>epic grimdark
Now you're just throwing words around be be hyperbolic.
If there's robots, and advanced AI, then clone-meat isn't that far of a possibility. Hell WE have clone meat in "literally the world we live in as well." so there's even a pretense for it.

You tried, though.
>>
>>183904762
What are they cloning anon? Mike would know if something was off with his steak. Did some transient cow die for their meal?
Would you eat an egg straight from the Chica?
>>183904813
At least you know your chicken's not preggers. I bet when they get older chickens call it egg-opause
>>183906650
The funniest part is in the story Mike holds an egg thinks about it for a second and decides it's not worth getting worked up about.
>>
>>183906948
I guess it's some sort of science meat. Created in labs specifically for food purposes. We've had instances of animal behavior before so I imagine that was an issue at some point and it quickly got phased out when people decided to stop considering each other as delicious.
Not directly, but I wouldn't be all that upset over the knowledge that she laid it herself. I might watch out of curiosity, though.
>>
>>183906650
>everyone's saying it, that means it must be logical
okay reddit muh ad hominem!

>>183906883
When you said "clone meat" my mind immediately went to "facilities dedicated to harvesting soylent green from sapient clones"
It's still much less of a stretch to say a natural process that happened on our world happened on theirs.
>>
>>183906650
It is a valid question. It just happens to have a very simple solution.
>>
>>183907417
Yeah no that'd be all sorts of moral issues, when people are freaked out by humanoid robots that disect people. Naw, I imagine somewhere in the middle. Like yeah it's real cow, but the thing came from some sort of tube-meat-cube. Like if spam happened "organically" because of science.

That said, on the topic of eggs, It's a blessing that Mike doesn't have a computer with access to the internet. If I were in his shoes my history for the first week would be a torrid swandive down the rabbit hole in both the metaphorical and literal sense. I'd stare into the abyss, then wonder if I could stick my dick in it.
>>
>>183906201
>when that is literally the world we live in as well.
Yes and no. You're right in the sense that we live in a world where we, homo sapiens, are animals that constantly eat other animals, but the difference is that the animals we tend to eat look very different from us. While there /are/ human societies that eat monkey meat, it's not super-common and I don't think monkey farms are ever going to become a thing simply because they look so much like us (as well as other logistical and practical concerns about raising and slaughtering the en mass)
For example, would it make anthro-ized pigs uncomfortable to be served ham sandwiches even if it was made from wild boars? I imagine it would be a lot like if you were served an order of chimp finger mcnuggets in that it would be totally edible but you'd be creeped out by it. Now imagine that for an entire world.

>>183906948
>>183907351
Even if it was "science meat", the next question that would b asked was what were they doing before they got to that point of technological progress.

>>183907551
The solution is simple, but it raises a ton of ethical concerns, and that's all assuming that we're still just talking about anthro'd animals eating the unevolved ones, and not outright murder of other upright-walking beings.
>>
>>183907986
>I'd stare into the abyss, then wonder if I could stick my dick in it.
I wonder if they have the Easter Bunny, and if it lays eggs, and would that mean a cloaca as well as regular genitalia.
It was mentioned once that humans are on the same level as unicorns and dragons in their world. That makes me wonder if they have reverse-satyr or reverse-centaurs in their world, too.

>>183908327
I feel like it would be as unethical as incest
Really weird, but if you're raised in the right? environment you wouldn't have any moral qualms about it
>>
>>183908327
>was what were they doing before they got to that point of technological progress
It's probably socially unaccepable now, in the same way slavery isn't a cool thing to do anymore. But back then there was probably a very different relationship between species.
>>
>>183907986
>I'd stare into the abyss, then wonder if I could stick my dick in it.
If you choose to dick the abyss, you must be careful for the abyss may try to dick you too.
>>
>>183904762
What, you wouldn't eat all the eggs if your favorite chicken served them to you in some bizzare courtship thing?

>>183908627
>very different relationship between species
Reminds me of that Kevin and Kell webcomic where the food chain is still in effect despite it being in modern times.
That said, I would just cop out and go the Beast and His Pet High School Girl route and say that there's farm animal equivalents that do the same egg laying, milk producing, slaughterable deal, but look way different, kind of like Banthas or Nerfs from Star Wars

>captcha: maximum cerveza
>>
>I get asked this question often about Roommates – seriously, this is probably the fifth or sixth time it’s made its way to my inbox, not to mention being discussed in the comments – and I’ve always thought it was kind of a silly thing to get hung up on, but since it keeps cropping up, here’s my official answer.
>For whatever it’s worth, the animal people in Roommates aren’t literal chickens/rabbits/bears/foxes. If anything, they’re probably closer to “humanoids with animal-like characteristics”. It’s implied in-story that they live alongside non-sapient/”unevolved” animals. (It’s not like there isn’t precedent for this in works of fiction where the primary cast is “cartoon animal people”.)
>Realistically, I’d say the characters in Roommates are closer to sapiens than they are the animal they’re called. Keep in mind: they’re the flesh-and-blood counterparts of character mascots. The animatronic suits in Five Nights at Freddy’s aren’t actual chickens/rabbits/bears/foxes any more than their living, breathing organic counterparts in Roommates are. They’re toony, humanoid bodies with animal features.
>So to answer your question: yes, the meat they eat is literal meat from non-sapient animals. If Chiclet or Cheeky were to hypothetically eat a bucket of fried chicken, it wouldn’t be cannibalism, because while they have avian traits, they’re not actually chickens. They’re just called chickens for convenience’s sake.
>…that said, it probably would be weird to them, and maybe even a little taboo in their society, so they’d likely select a different choice of protein altogether.
>>
>>183907351
>Not directly, but I wouldn't be all that upset over the knowledge that she laid it herself. I might watch out of curiosity, though.
I imagine it'd be like masturbation with an edible climax.
>you will never make a chicken blush after "fertilizing her egg" by rubbing your cum all over it

>>183910001
>Mike you have to eat these eggs
Nobody gives a fuck about your captcha
>>183910076
And yet Mike fucked up when he said something about killing two birds with one stone.
>>
>>183910001
>What, you wouldn't eat all the eggs if your favorite chicken served them to you in some bizzare courtship thing?
That's...something different alltogether.
>>183910413
>I imagine it'd be like masturbation with an edible climax.
>you will never make a chicken blush after "fertilizing her egg" by rubbing your cum all over it

Breakfast in bed with an entirely new context.

Wait, God damn it I'm going to go to sadpanda later and find there's, like, one(1)
doujin covering this and be sad all night.
>>
>>183910413
nobody gives a fuck about your captcha
I know, I thought it was a bit funny because analyzing stuff like this might give that "I need a drink" vibe.
>>
How is an audio frequency supposed to make you hallucinate Nightmare animatronics?
>>
>>183911267
psuedoscience or something. probably something along the line of how certain sounds can make you nauseous.
>>
>>183911267
Brown note thatmakes you hallucinate instead of soiling yourself or some sick experimental trance music depending on who you ask I guess.
Add in that preexisting fear and those tunes could make you see some wicked shit.
>>
File: 1494935850404.jpg (27KB, 726x726px) Image search: [Google]
1494935850404.jpg
27KB, 726x726px
>>183910707
Just think anon, which came first: the chicken or the egg?
>>
>>183911854
ME!
>>
>>183824394
I wouldnt be caught dead with fnaf merch
>>
>>183911716
>>183911549
I am absolutely positive that this is a concept Hideo Kojima will explore at some point, if he hasn't already.
>>
>>183914485
>if Kojima made FNAF
>>
>>183914852
>fulton extract all the pizza
>>
>>183914852
Given how PT turned out (not the game, the demo) a Kojima made FNAF game would be way better for the series.
>>
File: 1479075630422.jpg (104KB, 597x585px) Image search: [Google]
1479075630422.jpg
104KB, 597x585px
>you will never go on a fishing trip with Fred, Faz, Frederick and Peanut
>>
>>183915532
I think that's for the best. Peanut would be somewhere between useless and a hazard trying to emulate Fred. Faz probably shouldn't be out in the boat anyways, and Freddrick woudn't be much of a bother, but nobody will understand when he says "Peanut is drowning again." in French. I'd just be in the way for multiple reasons.
>>
>>183914852
Don't taunt me like this
>>
File: 1499986869343.jpg (572KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499986869343.jpg
572KB, 1920x1080px
>>183916279
Going off of MGS, and how that draws from various films and stories while building upon them, I'd expect Kojima's FNAF to be a similar loveletter. Though Kojima doesn't seem as interested in horror movies, I imagine that he's read at least a few classic writers.
>>
File: woahoooooooo.jpg (42KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
woahoooooooo.jpg
42KB, 599x337px
>>183916279
>you can skip time via a WOAHOOOOOOO cigar; however it's a gamble as power will still drain/you still run a risk of getting caught. additionally, it may trigger the smoke alarm triggering a unavoidable rush of the bots to your location.
>>
>>183918675
>that pic
Source?
>>
>>183918675
With Kojima, we'd still probably have a fair share of dumb plot twists and convoluted over-explanations, but Kojima can also write memorable dialogue and cohesive character arcs, so I think it'd be a fair trade off
>>
>>183918675
handmonster pls go and stay gone
>>
>>183918852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKWB-MVJ4sQ
>>
>>183918987
Yeah. P.T. was good, too. I think he could really do the haunted atmosphere better than Scott's done.

He'd probably do something dumb like turn the ghosts into Afton having made robots that fuse people's flesh with their circuity, making the possessed animatronics into cyborgs, but I think it's a fair trade off.
>>
>>183919215
>implying that isn't way scarier
>>
https://youtu.be/rLPzLAbih54?t=16s
>>
>>183919374
I think it's better myself, but ghost kids are like the nanomachines of the series.The series makes less sense once you remove the spirituality.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/fivenightsatfreddys/comments/6pjcmk/im_personally_not_fond_of_pgs_character_direction/

They're learning.
>>
>>183925165
Yes, we know. This post was already made, in this thread even.
Get back in your pokeball, Slowpoke.
>>
File: 0e7.jpg (76KB, 1194x650px) Image search: [Google]
0e7.jpg
76KB, 1194x650px
>>183925505
>>
>>183927553
We had someone try to do that here IIRC.
Except when the day finally came, someone else beat them to it.
>>
Is this the end of /5N@F/?
>>
>>183930247
Nothing ever ends, Anon. Nothing ever ends.
>>
>>183930247
>at least another year before we get a new game
>The Freddy Files will come out and surely fuck things up further
Maybe. Which OCfags are left, again? Give me a detailed rundown.
>>
>>183931130
>animdude is literally an 8-bit Doctor Manhattan
>Doctor Manhattan returned to comics in May of 2016 the same month Animdude returned to teasers
>five main games and two spin offs=5+2=52, the number of universes in DC's multiverse which Dr Manhattan is implied to have created
>Dr Manhattan has blood on his blue hands
>red on blue makes purple
>Afton has been argued as a standin for Scott
It all makes sense
>>
File: 1500521855719.png (30KB, 288x279px) Image search: [Google]
1500521855719.png
30KB, 288x279px
>>183931782
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>183931223
Few enough you can figure it out yourself.
>>
>>
File: Smolbred.jpg (392KB, 604x878px) Image search: [Google]
Smolbred.jpg
392KB, 604x878px
>>183937796
The cutest of shortbreads
>>
>>183937796
>>183938062
>Timmy picked bitchy jealous Indy instead of polite cutie Shortbread
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
File: BqDjy44.png (177KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
BqDjy44.png
177KB, 540x406px
>>183938585
Cut the poor kid some slack. He can't help his lack of good taste.
>>
>>183937796
Was she a weeb in the story?
>>
>>183937796
>>183938062
>>183938585
Man I feel conflicted about cute springetrap stuff. On one hand this is adorable and I want to hug it. On the other hand it's the one with a dead guy inside and is closer to a zombie than any of the other ones. This isn't fair.
>>
>>183941849
It's Plushtrap, you're fine
>>
>>183941447
No?
>>183941849
You're in luck, because Shortbread is Plushtrap.
>>
What do you think were/should be in those animatronic heads in FNAF 1?
>>
File: close as we'll get.png (117KB, 480x395px) Image search: [Google]
close as we'll get.png
117KB, 480x395px
I've been out of the loop for a while, lets just say.. since between FNaF World (before the update) and SL's announcement.

I have a few questions.

What has happened since then?
Which OC creators have left since then?
Which ones do we still have from that time?

Most importantly
d-Do we still have Ace? Please tell me we still have Ace!
>>
>>183944013
Ask the kids in r/FiveNightsAtFreddys.
>>
>>183944243
>What has happened since then?
Sl got released, was liked until the custom night ending that hints at Michael being Springtrap. This could be Michael Afton or Mike Schmidt. The scene is left vague and can be interpreted either way.
Also There are two books now The Silver Eyes and The Twisted Ones, they are books and describing them would take up the rest of this post. But TTO does introduce a new animatronic series called Twisted _____, such as Twisted Freddy.
Also Fnaf 6 got cancelled for now and Scott planes to make some spin-offs like a full Foxy Fighters game that was playable in Update 2 to FNAF World.
There was also some drama that happened that tore this place apart.
And there was a thread AU known as the Fight AU that started ok but then got horrible as time went on.

>Which OC creators have left since then?
A few, Weaver and Poke are gone for good now. And a bunch have left over some incidents in the general. Lack of free time is keeping the ones still here from doing much.

>Which ones do we still have from that time?
Most are still around except Weaver and Poke. We also got some new ocfags too.

d-Do we still have Ace? Please tell me we still have Ace!
Yes.
>>
>>183944243
Roommates got finished. FNAF 6 got cancelled. SL sucked, but before Custom Night it was pretty good compared to 4.
A bunch of people left for a variety of reasons, ranging from the series going to shit to off-thread drama.

Ace is still around, as is Starchy, Snax, Ghost, Lucifer, Snickers, and some random writefags. As well as Staticanon.
>>
File: 1413645837774.png (277KB, 685x578px) Image search: [Google]
1413645837774.png
277KB, 685x578px
>>183945302
I don't know who Michael Afton is.. but just the possibility that it could be Schmidt is truly heartbreaking for me, due to the fact that this general is mostly FNAF1 based, and Mike Schmidt is pretty much our guy, at least that's the way I see/remember it.

Its sad that a lot of people have left..
I may need someone to refresh my memory of Poke, as the name doesn't ring a bell..

So very glad Ace is still here, I do hope we can collaborate again, now that I have a headset that is compatible with voice-changer technology.

I've heard somewhere that Scott may be in a bit of a pickle.. can someone fill me in?
>>
>>183944243
>Do we still have Ace?
Unfortunately yes.
>>
>>183947854
I meant the Fandom in this general is mostly FNaF1 based, not the general itself.
>>
File: mk 2.jpg (165KB, 720x546px) Image search: [Google]
mk 2.jpg
165KB, 720x546px
>>
File: 1426570340347.gif (553KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1426570340347.gif
553KB, 245x220px
>>183947873
>unfortunately
>>
>>183947854
Michael Afton is William Afton's son, William Afton is the name of Purple Guy.

Poke wrote Roommates, a story based off of something Weaver did.

Scott's pickle may be that the story is convoluted, or maybe that he just doesn't want to work on it and instead focus on making games he has fun working on again like FNAF World as Fnaf 6 as he stated he was not having fun making it nor the drive to make it.

Any other questions?
>>
>>183948554

How do I know if a girl likes me or not?
>>
>>183944243
Basic gestalt

>A few days before SL's release, Scott claims that the game is cancelled
>turns out he's just fucking with people and the game comes out as expected
>most of the thread likes it, but it's criticized for being devoid of content and derided for its rather ridiculous story
>Scott announces a free Custom Night expansion, people are cautiously optimistic
>it releases on December 1st, and /5N@F/'s personal TORtanic begins
>gameplay is decent, but the story reveals are utterly insane and retarded in unprecedented ways
>cutscenes reveal that Purple Guy is literally purple and a reanimated organless corpse that was hollowed out by Ennard
>people are almost endeared by how retarded this is, but that's before December 4th, where Scott adds one last cutscene
>cutscene reveals that Purple has a son named Michael who was the player character of SL and may also be Springtrap, implying the possibility that the Purple Guy in FNAF 3 was not the murderer as previously thought, but his son
>thread goes fucking apeshit, with some declaring the plot twist to be worse than MGSV or ME3 combined
>most of the thread completely loses faith in Scott as a creator, and the atmosphere become much more sour
>compounded onto this, offsite drama springs up and further adds to the fire
>anarchy reigns, and all hope seems lost
>things begin to cool off after a few months, but then a new book is announced: The Twisted Ones
>going off of the last book, few have hope for its quality and others mock its edgy title
>Roommates is finished and both Weaver and Poke leave; bastions of OC are gone, leaving the thread defenseless against Scott's incoming onslaught
>the book's plot leaks a few weeks early
>its worse than anything anyone could've possibly conceived, many refuse to believe its authenticity
>the book finally releases, and the leaks were true, all of them
>Ghost attempts to read it on stream but is driven to gibbering madness
>now, hope seems lost
>/5N@F/ lays in ruin
>>
>>183949034
>no one was left who could remember how it happened
>how the series had fallen into ruin
>at least, no one who would do anything
>no one who would oppose the shitty plot twists
>no one who who would challenge their retcons
>or so scott cawthon believed
>>
File: wachow.png (513KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
wachow.png
513KB, 960x540px
>>183949034
>>183949542
Gotta get back...

Back to the past...

Samurai Hack.
>>
>>183949658
Sure.
>>
File: Its Me theory.png (382KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Its Me theory.png
382KB, 1280x720px
>>183949034
I just thought of something..
What if Michael Aftonis Mike Schmidt?
like, maybe he got adopted after purpleguy/William Afton's death, explaining the namechange.
What if Purpleguy's son, Michael Afton/Mike Schmidt did the murders. That would probably explain the hallucinations Mike had while working as the nightguard, the crying children on the wall, all the Its Me signs.. Its repressed memories coming back to haunt him
>>
>>183950880
It would very well be the worst twist to have have ever been introduced into this series, which is really saying something.
>>
>>183950880
Michael was an adult before Purple Springtrapped himself. And William probably would have murdered the older brother after the Bite at Fredbear's. Schmidt brings an Afton is a terrible idea, but I could see it happening. Scott introduced a lot of Foxy and Golden Freddy symbolism in FNAF 4 that he could bring back to 1, which had them both being associated with "it's me", which in turn was brought back with SL's Custom Night cutscene.

>>183951178
It'd be split between Miketrap and this for me. And maybe making the Bite the focus of two games. The FNAF 3 version of Springtrap was the only thing that was really good about the sequels' characters.
>>
>>183951951
Making every human character in the series a fucking Afton was stupid
>>
>>183952243
Scott needed a way to make 4 feel relevant, I guess. Making the series for children was a bigger fucking mistake.

I've entertained the idea that Michael is a playable character in each of the games, with him using Fritz Smith as an alias and him discovering Circus Baby underground after spending a week in the FNAF 4 location. Scott could write the guidebook from his perspective, now that the Nightmares being real is opened up. Maybe all this shit was so he could make The Freddy Files canon.
>>
File: 1413659345714.png (159KB, 705x633px) Image search: [Google]
1413659345714.png
159KB, 705x633px
>>183950880
>>183951178
As I said before, Schmidt being revealed a killer, Springtrap, or anything other than "Just the security guard in the first game" (or at least, anything negative) would be sobering in a very bad way.
>>
>>183953332
I miss MT. His art was goofy, but pleasantly so.
>>
File: 1412582811847.png (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1412582811847.png
52KB, 500x500px
>>183953459
Apparently she did lewds too at first, before some SJW git on Tumblr fed her some bullshit, saying that because the bots were possessed by the souls of children, they were practically underage.

Unfortunately, MT bought it, and never did lewdbots again.

Then some hateanon scared her out of the general with his autistic screeching about mouthlights.. I was there for it all.
>>
>>183954959
>underage
They're robots.
>Mouthlights
That's dumb, but i guess it's autistic screeching for a reason.
>>
>>183953332
Scott already ruined the first game's animatronics (especially Golden Freddy) the Bite of 87, and Phone Guy. All that's left to ruin is Mike and some of the mysteries.
>>
>>183955191
I get the other things, but how did he ruin Phone Guy? Phone Guy seems to me like one of the few things untainted by nuFNAF canon.
>>
File: 1412597986846.png (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1412597986846.png
43KB, 500x500px
>>183955117
it was constant autistic screeching.
There was an entire year, whenever MT posted artwork, this shitter would erase the mouthlights and repost it, saying FTFY and all that crap
>>
>>183955312
I think Phoneguy was the first.
Wasn't it implied that he was killed in FNaF2
>>
>>183955412
Yeah that's some honest-to-goodness autism alright. Man If I were MT I would have just added more mouthlights out of spite. Like use the autism as a measure of how well I'm doing. But I guess even if it weren't him, she caught the tumblr so it's more of trying to prevent the inevitable.
>>
>>183955562 (me)
well.. it was implied he was killed in FNaF1 in the fourth call, actually..
I dunno what else they did to him
>>
>>183954959
>robots that been around for decades
>were originally possessed for at least twenty years
>underage
MT was a dummy for falling for that shit
>>183955312
2 and 3 paint Phone Guy as more of a company stooge, with how he encouraged others to cover up springsuit failures and how he was in what looks like a management position going off of 3's phone calls. Plus it sounds like he and the company uncovered the bodies/murders in 2, but they never went public with the bodies. I think this clashes wildly with the first game, where he was just the guy before you who had seen some shit, but was just a regular dude as opposed to being part of the top brass.
>>
File: 1410085352705.jpg (1MB, 1476x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1410085352705.jpg
1MB, 1476x1058px
>>183955601
>>
>>183956251
It kills me to actually defend the storyline of FNAF, but I disagree.

Phone Guy always seemed to me like a corporate shill with how he downplayed the animatronics' viciousness and constantly reassured the player about how "you'll be fine". His spiel on Night 1 about how "these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children, so show them a little respect" and all of the euphemisms he uses like "become more active" or "being in their proper place" painted him as a shady fuck right off the bat.
>>
>>183956275
Heh. That's a sensible chuckle. Hopefully (s)he still lurks.

>>183956798
Yeah. Also how he neatly glossed over the fact that their contract included cleanup for anything that might happen to leave a considerably large mess behind. Just hidden in there with the rest of it like it's on the same level of "make sure you lock up when your shift ends, ey, mikey?"
>>
File: 1409967571390.png (553KB, 1179x2678px) Image search: [Google]
1409967571390.png
553KB, 1179x2678px
>>183956275
heh, in the Doom General over at /vr/, a comic was made to showcase the typical day to day drama that happened over there..

Surprised you forgot to include anything in your pic regarding the janitor's antics back then.
>>
File: 1425920039151.png (950KB, 1366x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1425920039151.png
950KB, 1366x1346px
>>
>>183959641
I really hope ghost isn't too disgusted with that book to stop on his mangle fic(s). You don't just romanticize the maintenance of a robot and then not see it through. That's cruel.
I kind of hope he writes more stupid sexy gay rabbot, too.
>>
>>183956798
Good point. To me, he seemed more like someone who's exhausted by the corporate bullshit and the horrible shit he's seen over the years, so he just goes through the motions. That might've just been Scott's voice acting, though. I think him getting demoted chronologically was better suited for a different character. In the context of the 2 and 3 tapes, it makes him come off as more like a tool, whose fate was karmic given how he didn't have to wear those springsuits or how he didn't expose the kids' deaths. It's a much less sympathetic character than the one we had in 1.
But looking back, yes. He was still fairly close to the company in FNAF 1.
>>
>>183960143
>tfw no fic about Mark and Mangle getting married
It would be so cute, why must I be tormented by that which can never be
>>
>>183960143
Flipping through TTO made me want to stop writing, so if I feel even half as bad about it as Ghost does than he's already flushed his hard drive and played five finger filet with a cleaver
>>
>>183960143
Ghost dropped his Mangled stories years before he read TTO.
>>
>>183961003
Well shit, I really liked that one. Usually you just have the protag fuck a robot, but to get into the logistics on HOW you would have sex with a robot is nice to read. Even without the sex scenes it would have been a pleasant read, in my opinion.
>>
>>183960143
Mangle and Mark popped up in the most recent chapter of Dust Bunny. May have just been a cameo.
>>
File: no.png (9KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
9KB, 160x160px
>>183961693
>>
>>183961693
dude, epic
>>
>>183961693
He posted it
The absolute madman
>>
>>183961252
Too bad it was an abusive relationship.
>>
>>183962058
I don't recall him doing anything remotely abusive or bad to her.
>>
>>183962058
As a one night stand it would've worked out alright but as an actual relationship it just had no legs. It could end almost as bad as Toy Bonnie did, who got what he deserved.
>>
>>183962058
Was it? What's your reasoning? I'm talking about the Mangled one in particular but it didn't really come off as abusive. The bonbon one sure-as-hell was, though.
>>
>>183961693
I like this... thank you... 兔子公雞
>>
>>183962181
He would abuse her then remove the memory of it from her. Overtime he rewrote her programing to make her little more then his slave. Constantly abusing her and then deleting the memory from her so she would never know the type of relationship she was in.
>>
>>183962529
Anon I have the sneaking suspicion that you're making shit up
>>
>>183962204
>it just had no legs
Haaaaa I get it.
>>
>>183962529
Epic meme that's been discredited by Ghost himself. The Ghostverse is already one of the most miserable AUs in the general, let it have one happy story.
>>
>>183962529
The nigga's a furfag equivalent to Captain Dan. She could bite off his stumps and bleed him out if she wanted to. Not like she can run.
>>
>>183962892
I thought she was built a body over the course of one of the stories.
>>
>>183962603
>>183962712
Sorry but it's all true. Like many things in fnaf it has been implied but not stated.

>>183962892
Not if she was reprogramed to be obedient. Then she could do nothing.
>>
>>183963087
Yeah, it was the one where she gets tits that they went over more of the repairs. I still can't imagine mangle as anything but a well-built torso with a mass of mechanical tentacles from the waist down, though.
>>
>>183963202
She got the titties, which is what matters the most.
>>
>>183962529
Hold on, let me grab my headlamp so I can see when I crawl up your ass to find where you pulled this from. Seriously, this is less likely than Mario being a communist.
>>
>>183963131
>FNAF
>implied but not stated
What planet are you on? Every game past the first has hit you over the head with shit. Even 4 was so fucking melodramatic and forced that it ends up embarrassing.
>>
File: paunch oracle.png (139KB, 653x618px) Image search: [Google]
paunch oracle.png
139KB, 653x618px
>>183963202
>well built torso with a mass of mechanical tentacles from the waist down
She's got competition then.
>>
>>183963131
It's never even been implied, though. You're literally making shit up.
>>
>>183963382
Neat! Who's Chica is this?
>>
File: 1470513675272.png (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470513675272.png
10KB, 300x300px
>>183961693
Hold the phone, that beanpole is decked out in expensive clothes like she was in Bombay's story, and that looks like it was drawn by J. Did they get back together or something?
>>
>>183963482
>oh boy gee willikers how do i read mom
>>
>>183963514
I think it's actually an older drawing someone just put a ready-made dick on.
>>
>>183963543
Man, did I love playing Ghostquest, by Paunch.
>>
>>183963626
you mean "someone"
>>
>>183963543
And that could refer to the character, not the artist. Like how weaver's bonnie is "beanpole".
>>183963639
I haven't read/played that yet.
>>
>>183963626
You're right, it is. And here I as hoping that it marked an end to the hostilities.
>>
File: IMG_7839.jpg (182KB, 640x1236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7839.jpg
182KB, 640x1236px
>You'll never cuddle with a Roommates Chica

Chiclet would probably want to bring the best out in out
Cheeky would let the both of you wallow in hedonism
Chichi would bake delicious things for both of you, but maybe fatten you up?
I dunno about Goose, but her blindness makes me want to protect her
>>
>>183964370
>her blindness makes me want to protect her
Yeah exactly!
Though I think I need to see Cheeky in that aforementioned Nurse outfit. For research purposes.
>>
Make a request.
>>
>>183966070
Super hero Toy Chica
>>
>>183966070
The rabbit's butthole full of sticky poop.
>>
>>183966070
Ballora doing lewd things but in her spider mode
>>
>>183966070
Ballora being hip with the kids.
>>
>>183966070
Chica treating Freddy like a male stripper.
>>
File: 1501074506393.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1501074506393.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>183964370
>you will never snuggle with Cheeky on her water bed
>>183964548
http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41235
>>
>>183961890
>>183961928
>>183962015
>>183962269
What?
>>
>>183966070
Baby when she realizes where the ice cream comes from.
>>
>>183967078
Paperblossom acting out for attention again.
>>
>>183966778
>That face
I know that feel.
>>
File: toy super chica.png (238KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
toy super chica.png
238KB, 1000x1000px
>>183966262
And I grand your wish.
>>183966312
Not you though
>>
>>183967212
Oh shit it's you!
Much obliged for the super bird, MT
>>
>>183966070
Chica stealing toy-chica's chassis, except for the head.
>>
File: 1410338758326.png (131KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1410338758326.png
131KB, 800x800px
>>183967212
It's nice to see you again.
>>
>>183966070
Desh Mangle spilling her spaghetti everywhere and crying.
>>183967212
Great to see you back in the world of the living, MT.
>>
>>183967212
Holy fuck you're still alive.
>>
>>183967212
Fuck off whore.
>>
>>183967212
Fuck! It's nice to see you again. Hope all has been well.
>>
>>183967212
Oh shit, welcome back!
>>
>>183967078
It was just a Beanpole with a dick, don't trust >>183967172
>>
>>183966070
Bonnie doing a flip
>>
File: Don't tell your mother.png (629KB, 1080x959px) Image search: [Google]
Don't tell your mother.png
629KB, 1080x959px
>>183967435
Oh, you're still here too.
>>
>>183966070
Toy Freddy holding a honey pot
>>
>>183966778
Man, assuming Mike actually is a virgin, I am almost positive Cheeky would be basically the ideal. Like she comes off as hyper-lewd, but she's a sweetie under ther-

>MT shows up
Holy shit what year is it? Is sister location out? DID SCOTT ACTUALLY NOT GO CRAZY?
Can we be optimistic again?
>>
File: Ballora the lady of dance.png (283KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ballora the lady of dance.png
283KB, 1000x1000px
>>183966316
Forgive me, I'm rusty.
But I'm pretty current on the games.

I really liked Sister Location.
But man oh man
The Joy of Creation was a really neat fan game
>>
>>183967716
Of course. That whore's sniffing around for attention again. Stupid fucking mouth lights.
>>
>>183967924
an attempt was made.jpg
>>
>>183967865
>you will never go back in time and spoil all the games, forcing Scott to change the sequels and warn the thread about drama before it happens
>>
>>183967716
It's more likely that he's just an impersonator.
>>
>>183967875
Nice, I like how you did her teeth.
>>
>>183967875
>I really liked Sister Location.
It's a pretty good one, all right.
Damn shame about the cutscene.

>>183968021
>forcing Scott to change the sequels
I think just spoiling FNAF 2 would be the best. Butterfly effect and all that jazz
>>
>>183968021
>You will never spoil the books, forcing scott to focus more on game development
>You will never subtly usurp the "theorists" and keep the games as atmospheric as the first one

>The desolate hope 2 will never be a thing
Fuck I still need to actually beat that.

Got to go back. Back to the past.
>>
File: cool kids all around eh Ballora.png (347KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cool kids all around eh Ballora.png
347KB, 1000x1000px
>>183966405
>>
File: 1376879284646.jpg (48KB, 605x806px) Image search: [Google]
1376879284646.jpg
48KB, 605x806px
>>183968484
>>
File: Mark n Mange.jpg (1MB, 3121x2443px) Image search: [Google]
Mark n Mange.jpg
1MB, 3121x2443px
>>183960585
Not quite that severe, but it's really hard to enjoy thinking about the series or making OC about it these days. Custom Night's end left an awful taste in my mouth, and TTO validated it.

>>183962058
>>183962529
Thanks Matpat.
>>
>>183968484
>fidget spinners
Goddamnit, caught me way off guard
>>
>>183968484
>skirt not also a fidget spinner

>>183968691
Yeah. Not him but frankly I just don't think about that junk. Like I wanna go back to simpler times when some paper clippings were as much backstory as we got. That was nice.
Also you write a good gay robot,
man.
>>
>>183966070
Bonnie still trying to get Mike's attention after all these years .
>>
>>183968691
Remember: Twisty Ones is its own horrible continuity, and Mchaeltrap isn't confirmed either way.
>>
>>183968691
Mangle's extra long hand and fingers are creeping me out
>no lipstick
Heresy.
>>
>>183968875
>>183968484
Quick, edit up a version where her tutu is also spinning.
>>
>>183968875
Mini games were a mistake, honestly. They overtook the actual gameplay as soon as 2, and you could just as easily tell the story using the environment and changing decorations like FNAF 1 did. Purple could've actually been pretty scary if you saw a ghastly purple creature peering in through a window from outside, and then when you look back there is no creature. And no window.
The exposition laden turn the series took is at least partly attributable to the popularity with the lore-obsessed children.
>>
File: how do you do, fellow kids.png (172KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
how do you do, fellow kids.png
172KB, 500x285px
>>183968484
How do you do, fellow [VICTIMS]?
>>
>>183966437
Freddy Fun Bucks can only be used at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria
>>
>>183968890
The books inform what's next for the games, at the very least we'll see more Afton technology in the next game.
>>
>>183968691
The aftermath of wiping her memory again.
>>
>>183969274
Stop forcing this meme.
>>
File: ice cream for heathens.png (258KB, 1000x480px) Image search: [Google]
ice cream for heathens.png
258KB, 1000x480px
>>183967164
>>
>>183966070
Beamz, Tammy, and Tracy Rex shooting the shit over pizza with some Anons.
>>
>>183969890
Keep the furshit to trash.
>>
>>183967212
I thought you died alone a long long time ago
>>
>>183969773
Thank you MT I love it, nice work.
>>
>>183969186
Aw yeeeeah, right in the Freddy Fazbank

>>183968691
Aw, I hope your wounds from that battle heal up someday. Take care, Ghostler.

>>183970115
Who knows? Not me. We never lost control.
>>
>>183970115
Unfortunately not. We just got rid of one ponyfag hack.
>>
>>183969938
I get that you're trying to fit in, but you're layign it on a bit thick
>>
>>183968256
>>183968253
>ywn be Scott's Hunter Zolomon, interfering with his timeline to make him a better developer
>>
been a while since I posted here, any drawfags still active
>>
>>183970296
>layign
Let me guess, one of the whore's whiteknights from tumblr?
>>
File: 1469168907365.png (586KB, 637x510px) Image search: [Google]
1469168907365.png
586KB, 637x510px
>>183970683
>>
>>183970672
>manually typing in anonymous as your name
For what purpose?
>>
>>183971075

been posting in /qst/ a lot, did it to see how long it would take for someone to notice. you are the first congrats
>>
Fuck..
Speak of the devil and he shall come..
>>
>>183972342
Indeed, I am here, and I have found you all lacking.
>>
>>183970672
Sy
>>
>>183972839
Who?
>>
>>183972839
what
>>
File: afateworsethandeath.png (229KB, 1139x537px) Image search: [Google]
afateworsethandeath.png
229KB, 1139x537px
Late request. Need sleep. Good night thread.
>>
>>183973145

yeesssss
>>
>>183972839
I am? Fuck, nobody told me.
>>
>>183973145
Assisted suicide by suiting probably sounds real good about now.
Night rugrats.
>>
>>183973145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfbK_dbsCu0
That rabbit is approaching illegal levels of cute
>>
>>183973465
Yeah, I don't know what that anon was thinking calling you active.
>>
>>183973717
Or a drawfag.
>>
>>183973794
It's not about the drawfag in your reality, it's the drawfag in your heart.
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uTb1x1J_ApGpL3GYdV2rAkmCurU8CZxqVwkCf5nWcmE/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>183974940
Put your name back on, Ghost.
>>
>>183973980
Bro, you're doing it all wrong. It's gonna be more meaningful then that.
>>
File: Adorable Friend Tree.png (231KB, 541x572px) Image search: [Google]
Adorable Friend Tree.png
231KB, 541x572px
>>
>>183977812
two days late for the halfway mark, anon
>>
Which AUs have been closest to the games, if not in narrative than at least in genre?
>>
>No sheep animatronic
Would it be possible to make a sheep animatronic scary? I feel like some animals just can't be creepy even with the uncanny valley. Cats being a key one, given that Candy and Cindy in FNAC are considered the least scary parts of their games, while the monkey is usually what I see called the creepiest.
>>
>>183981002
Maybe the sheep could shed it's wool, which comes off in one big piece with animatronic gore on it's backside, so it can move faster. The resulting look would be like a turtle with a surgically removed shell, with it looking very frail and damaged, but kinda nasty.

FNAC just isn't a creepy series, I think that might be part of it. The dude has a good handle on Clickteam, but he doesn't really get horror or story, those elements in the games are too derivative of FNAF.
You could probably play up the cat's predatory nature , and have it playing with the player like it does with a mouse. If you fuck up and it gets a free entry into your office, you'll see it peek it's head out of the doorway before it hunches over and starts jittering, like it's ready to pounce.
And maybe it appears on your cameras with the weird glowey eyes cats have at night, turning away and looking at the camera periodically.

I'm really sad that we never got a cymbal banging monkey in FNAF. Those things are perfectly creepy.
>>
>>183974940
I'll give this a look later, when my mind isn't exhausted. Until then sleep tight Ghostler.
>>
>>183981312
>Candy's introduces a genuinely creepy animatronic monkey
>Gives it no cymbals
>No jumpscare that focuses on what makes monkeys so inherently creepy
Old Candy was the only scary character in the first one, and they didn't even bring him back for the sequel.
>>
>>183981961
between things like that and "oh, every series has to have an incident!" it's really not that much better than the FNAF games
>>
File: kek.png (24KB, 663x759px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
24KB, 663x759px
>>183938585
>>
File: Jodie.jpg (38KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jodie.jpg
38KB, 600x400px
I just realized that a lot of the "ghost stories" out there don't place the ghosts at the center of the story. Like Amityville Horror, or The Shining, where the true creepiness comes from the phenomena, as opposed to a singular ghost fucking shit up.

I think Scott should've downplayed the ghosts in favor of some other weird shit going down at the pizzeria. Leave the dead kids' connections mysterious. Maybe the animatronics are just a symptom of all this weird shit, and the building is just THAT fucked up. But leaving the ghost kids as the only element in the story makes it feel pretty empty.
>>
File: LeCuckmare.png (133KB, 628x626px) Image search: [Google]
LeCuckmare.png
133KB, 628x626px
>>183982925
>>
>>183983906
Is it cucking if the boy didn't intend to fuck his mom? How old is he supposed to be anyways? Is this SS?
>>
File: 1500838123633.jpg (715KB, 780x4340px) Image search: [Google]
1500838123633.jpg
715KB, 780x4340px
>have a man get fucked up and worn as a suit by a robot designed for imitation and duplicity
>"cool, maybe we'll get some great spoops out of this, it's a neat idea"
>the man vomits it up in the next update as a joke and scott turns him into a sentient piece of skin that might also become springtrap, and also he's another son of afton
>people fucking LOVE this shit

This angers me.
>>
>>183986003
Even the FNAF subreddit is 50/50 on whether or not they like it.
>>
2ded
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6NX7nHR8Vs
>>
so what are some good fan-games? I feel like spooks but don't feel like replaying the old games quite yet.
>>
>>183994001
Joy of Creation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq2T0zDjxIw, maybe? Pardon the Markimoo.
>>
>>183993429
Unrelated to Mark, but I love how the cut scenes get progressively terrible.
>>
>>183994401
>Markiplier
Did I do something to offend you?
>>
>>183975769
>>183981386
That's an old chapter.
>>
File: 1455065151421.jpg (205KB, 597x615px) Image search: [Google]
1455065151421.jpg
205KB, 597x615px
>tfw waiting for a fanfiction to update is one of your daily routines now
I've gone too deep.
>>
Does anyone here even like FNAF?
>>
>>183999309
Wouldn't be a general if we didn't.
>>
>>183999309
M-me.
>>
>>183999309
Yeah, there's good to be found in every game.
>>
>>183999309
I dig it
>>
>>183999309
I liked the first one.
>>
File: 1484721368548.png (118KB, 425x284px) Image search: [Google]
1484721368548.png
118KB, 425x284px
>>183986003
>he said you forgot some food but he only ordered the pizza right?
>he said come back
>>
>>183952750
>Mike Schmidt is a hallucinating detective
>Great at his job because of his visions
>No one will believe his story of Fazbear's corruption because of his mental "problems"
>He's trying to find definitive proof of the murders
>Tracks William through multiple locations
>All the while dealing with murderbots and nightmares
Shit's Lovecraftian
>>
>>183999309
I liked the first three and World.
>>
>>183993429
So Ennard was in purple guy but then purple guy haunted his own hollowed corpse.
Fun lore, dude
>>
>>183993429
Simply from a technical perspective, the minigames in SL look like shit. They don't look authentic at all, it looks like something made in flash as opposed to the more natural-looking ones from the previous three games.
>>
>>183915969
>frederick sets up camp
>you and peanut go collect firewood
>faz goes fishing from the riverbank while freddy sets up the boat
Could be fun.
>>
>>183994908
Yeah, it's really meta.
>>
>>183997675
Which one?
>>184005109
It gets some brownie points for making Michael look stiff, but I think that ended up
>>
>>184007719
Roommates. Updates roughly when I get off of work each night, and I'm really enjoying it.
>>184007526
Yeah fair enough. Reminds me of this episode of Polar Bear Cafe with a similar premise. The three bears and penguin have a fishing trip.
>>
>>184002006
What? No it isn't.
>>
>>184007526
>tfw no spinoff set after Roommates where the gang goes on a camping trip

>Mike learns about the furryworld equivalent of Bigfoot
>April keeps getting irritated by bug bites and Beanie's constant terrible "roasting marshmallow" jokes
>Fred, Faz, Peanut, and Frederick have adventures in fishing fuckups
>Chiclet tells campfire stories and unintentionally horrifies everyone when the lighting brings out her teeth
>Chichi somehow thinks it's a good idea to make cupcakes out of wild berries
>Rackham has to keep stopping Haddock from trying to "plunder" the lake
>Goose wanders into beehives, caves, bird nests, and beartraps
>Foxglove makes a fashion line out of plants
>Cheeky and Bonworth sneak in booze
>Bonnibel has a conniption fit every time she sees a squirrel
>Mango makes bizarre advances towards passerby campers
>Jeremy's severed hand fucks with them in increasingly petty and cartoonish ways
>>
>>184009461
>Darky's living innawoods[/spoiler\
>>
File: 1491787599952.jpg (206KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491787599952.jpg
206KB, 800x800px
>>184009461
>rackham falls into a patch of poison ivy steering goose away from it
>gets sprayed by a skunk haddock found
>and to top it all off has to share a tent with mike
>>
>>184011154
>Mr Fazbear, Peanut, and Freddy all fishing like feral bears.
>Mike trying and failing not to laugh when fred has a salmon in his mouth and one in either hannd
>Somehow the suggestion of fish tacos is brought up. Freddy goes into shock at the implications.
>>
>>184011913
What kind of self-respecting business bear would stoop that low?
>>
Okay so I'm reading dustbunny and there's CLEARLY something that has gone one before the setting this story takes place in. Am I missing something? I mean I KNOW I'm missing something but I'm asking what that something is. I'm coming more to terms with the "ghostverse" but I feel like I skipped the rabbit hole altogether and just noclipped into wonderland.
>>
File: play me out.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
play me out.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>183997675
>waiting for a fanfic
>it's shadowbon's lemon
any day now
>>
>>184013996
GhostQuest.
>>
>>184013996
Major spoilers beneath

The events of Ghostquest erased FNAF 2 from Ghost's timeline, leaving only the original Fredbear animatronics as the bad ones. There's another story called Inside My Shoes that alludes to this, but it cuts out long before the events of FNAF 3. Some major event is vaguely implied to occur sometime between Ghostquest and Dust Bunny that has been erased from Spring Bonnie (Dusty)'s memories and all of the other characters are apprehensive about talking about. There's also the events of FNAF 4, but those are pretty much isolated from everything else.
>>
>>184013902
>do it for the kids freddy
>stay strong
>>184013996
Inside My Shoes and Ghostquest the latter which helps further explain Toying with You
>>
>>184014098
>>184014526
Okay, so what I've managed to do is essentially go BACKWARDS in order. I started with Toying With You when someone suggested a good yandere, then I figured "fuck this is some good shit, what else has he written" and proceeded to Inside my Shoes, before moving to Dustbunny and realizing that these stories are more related than with the strange way they handle machine/human relationships. Going to start at the proper beginning(?) with GhostQuest now.
Which looks like a proper quest game, in all it's glory and clusterfuck of anon-driven action.
>>
>>184014468
>Some major event is vaguely implied to occur sometime between Ghostquest and Dust Bunny that has been erased from Spring Bonnie (Dusty)'s memories
I thought it was the whole being used for child homicide thing with the implication they had to pull a springtrapped whatsherface out of Dusty. Ghost even did art of it I thought.
>>
>>184014824
Everything except for the rare oneshot is connected, with certain characters being in almost every story, like Cole being the manager in Inside My Shoes as well as the manager of FazScare, and Phone Guy's death being a big part of IMS, as well as why his son Phone Dude is the co-manager of FazScare in Dust Bunny.

Inside My Shoes served just as much as filler to fill in the gaps between GhostQuest/TWY and Dust Bunny going on flashbacks as it was a spooky ghost story. Given that GQ is a quest tied to actual narratives, smoothing out the inconsistencies is a big chunk of work that will never perfectly line up.

The events of FNAF3 with a night guard named Chase who was involved in the place burning down happened before Dust Bunny, but aside from being referenced a lot there's no story to read about it yet, and just images of what the undead Springtrap looks like.
>>
>>184014824
To my understanding, the chronological order is

>Dust Bunny flashback sequences
>Inside My Shoes flashback sequences
>Le Cauchemar
>Mangled to Pieces + spinoffs
>Toying With You
>Ghostquest
>Inside My Shoes
>Ghostquest epilogue
>Dust Bunny
>>
File: Margaret.png (144KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Margaret.png
144KB, 800x600px
>>184014864
I've only drawn Springtrap with the corpse inside her twice, this is the 'canon' design, the other one was more experimental.
>>
File: tumblr_nm1ohkid5g1sj8nquo1_1280.jpg (1MB, 812x1125px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm1ohkid5g1sj8nquo1_1280.jpg
1MB, 812x1125px
>>184016149
>>184016163
>it's all connected
>every bit of robot fuckery is also backstory-relevant
HOW DO YOU MANAGED TO CONNECT A BUNCH OF LEWD FICS AND A QUEST TOGETHER SO WELL?!
No wonder ghost was/is pissed.

Anyways I'm gonna fuck off and keep reading to keep from being spoiled. Peace!
>>
>freddy has (had?) the toreador march
>puppet has my grandfather's clock
>shadow bonnie has some other song i forget
Clearly, Purple needs a public domain leitmotif as well. In the Hall of the Mountain King would work.
>>
>>184016839
>Scott Cawthon, millionaire game developer with decades of experience, can't manage to connect multiple stories in the same universe
>Ghost, some autist on 4chan, can
Pottery
>>
>>184016378
Yeah that's the one you were probably banned for shitposting again because I recall you didn't post it then.
>>
File: 1471423142982.png (421KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471423142982.png
421KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>184020371
And then Scott never made another mainline fnaf game again.
>>
>>184020895
Ha, man, can you imagine how terrible it would've been if Scott kept making games after 3? Good thing 3 was the last game and the series was over after that.
>>
>>184020371
>they were never actually freed from their shells until later, because it's the FNAF 3 guard's intervention that gets the "good" ending
>meaning they were conscious of their surroundings for at least thirty years inside those helmets
Those little shits deserved it.
Also, if Scott retcons FNAF 3's Night minigames into being about Michael trying to free them, then it makes Michael look like an even bigger dipshit as 1. the animatronics got scooped and they're still perfectly fine. 2. it's retard logic for him to think smashing them up would work and 3. he almost died inside a springsuit, and if he's the fredbear victim, died because of a springsuit. All this Michaeltrap business would do is make Michael look like such a fucking retard that he inflicts a fate on the kids far worse than if he had killed them in the process of trying to help them. It's like Lennie from Of Mice and Men.
>>
>>184021136
Yeah, but it was really weird how he skipped 2 and just went straight to 3.
>>
>>184021304
It feels alright. Its nice to have some constant, I guess.
>>
>>184011913
>Freddy goes into shock at the implications.
I'm not getting it.

>>184013902
>you will never give Freddy a large pot of honey for Halloween
>>
>>184016839
>>184017134
This is one of the reasons his stories are so good. He's the only writefag who actually bothers connecting multiple stories together into its own universe.
>>
>>184030234
Sy, Root, and Lovecraft do it too, actually
>>
>>184030234
I actually don't like that, since that means even his good stuff is weighed down by the bad aspects of his AU.
>>
>>184028393
When asked about mexican food, Freddrik (the french-speaking cook) described it as the cooking of demons and barbarians. Fish tacos are a level below normal tacos in terrible.
>>
>>184030316
I think anon's basing his opinion off of how much meatier Ghost's stories are. Nobody else writes as many projects, or are as ambitious with their length and theme as he is while still connecting it into a greater universe.
>>
>>184031061
What would you consider to be bad aspects?
>>
>>183969145
>Purple could've actually been pretty scary if you saw a ghastly purple creature peering in through a window from outside, and then when you look back there is no creature. And no window.
Or a silhouette walking across the wall, with the echoing of footsteps. Is there someone here? Is this an echo of the prelude to some terrible deed?
>>
File: amityville horror.jpg (37KB, 590x447px) Image search: [Google]
amityville horror.jpg
37KB, 590x447px
>>184033309
Is it a ghost's doing, your mind playing tricks, or something more sinister?
That kind of "echo" would work great at telling the story Scott wants to tell, while leaving it mysterious.
>>
>>184032908

While Philip is getting neck deep in incomprehensible eldritch horrors somewhere somehow mangle is fucking a roboplegic wrongcock
>>
>>184036584
Just because two stories are in the same universe doesn't mean they have to share the same genre too

No one in Half-Life was cracking jokes about combustible lemons either
>>
>>184032210
>Nobody else writes as many projects, or are as ambitious with their length and theme as he is while still connecting it into a greater universe.
Under those terms, Sy, and Lovecraft still apply.
>>
>>184038543
Out of the three listed, I think Lovecraftfag's is the weakest in terms of breadth. He mostly sticks with what he knows, and his universe is solely confined to writefaggotry. Meanwhile, Sy's stretches across both writefaggotry and voicefaggotry, and Ghost's across writefaggotry and drawfaggotry, including a quest.
>>
>>184040208
Right, but, it's a fuckton of writefaggotry. Which is why I still count him.
>>
>>184040381
>122 pastes
>who knows how many Google docs
Holy shit
>>
>>184042270
Give him the reminder, boys.
Writefags bow to Lovecraftfag
>In contact with aliens
>Possesses psychic-like abilities
>Controls synchtube with an iron but fair fist
>Owns games & lewds privately
>Direct descendant of the ancient Lovecraft blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Loveshack will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% of story editing word processors on Earth
>First read stories will in all likelihood be Lovecraftfag stories
>Sole writer said to have 122 pastes, such library on Earth has only existed deep in Discord & Skype
>Ancient Ryleh ruins tell of a writer who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of fanfiction and unprecedented literary progress with him
>He owns orange mangroves around the world
>You likely have Lovejuice inside you right now
>Lovecraftfag is in regular communication with the Deep Ones Father Dagon and Mother Hydra, forwarding the word of the Esoteric Order of Dagon to the Innsmouth village. Who do you think set up the meeting between the otherkin & the Innsmouth cult (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Innsmouth leader’s first trip to Rhode Island in history literally a few days later to the Lovecraft home in Providence?
>He learned fluent English in under a week
>Drawfags entrust their (you) reserves with the writer. There are no replies in /5N@F/ General, only /fn2f/ genral
>The writer is about 13 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plan yet. We hope he's a benevolent benefactor.
>>
>>184043203
Ghostquest is pretty nice so far.Wish I could draw.
>>
>>184043203
>Born too late to live in Innsmouth
>Born too early to live in Loveshack.
It hurts.
>>
>>184036937
>he didn't play Lemon Shift or Combusting Force
>>
>>184050583
I'm like, 95% sure that Afton Robotics is just a subsidiary of Aperture
>>
>>184050657
I dunno, Afton Robotics strikes me as more of a Black Mesa type deal. Not sure why.
>>
>>184053135
>harrows the world with horrible abominations due to their irresponsible experiments
>most of the people running it are autistic retards
>superfluous architecture that usually ends up completely failing at its intended purpose
>staff dies at the drop of a hat
>can only be navigated by a mute autist with gaudy fashion sense
>callous automated messages
>run by a wealthy scientist who is presented as the villain but whose motives arguably make the most sense
I can see it
>>
Quick question about ghostquest on a meta level. Once you enter the jungle gym, is it supposed to be lacking images or is it not loading properly? I'm seeing things like "It smells like dirty plastic and dust in here.png" and wondering if there was supposed to be an image there.
You'd think that there would still be a UI for the player's stats.
>>
>>184054245
>Freeman ends up in a small town in the Midwest while running from the Combine
>forced to take shelter by zombies in a small pizzeria on the outskirts of town
>place is trapped to hell, Freeman has to carefully navigate his way to the security room
>room is locked down, paranoid guard is inside
>tells Freeman he'll only help him escape town of he "takes care" of the entertainers
>midnight strikes at that moment
>Gordon has to avoid the traps and use the environment to dismantle the animatronics
>returns to the guard, guard opens up
>right as he's finished describing a safe way out of town, Golden Freddy appears behind him
>lights flicker, only a bloodstain left
Seems like fun
>>
>>184056356
I'm actually surprised that no one's made a Half-Life mod with Fazbear's Pizza as the main location, the sprawling industrial theme of Afton Robotics seems like it'd be suited to that kind of gameplay

Maybe there is, and I just haven't looked hard enough
>>
>>184056356
>animatronics
>killing people
Pick one in current FNAF lore.
>>
>>184056769
What the fuck was SL about, then?
>>
>>184056058
Looks like something went wrong.
>>
>>184056769
We can at least take solace in the fact that the FNAF1 set killed at least 2 people.
>>
>>184056964
Good guys backed into a corner and forced to defend themselves. The technicians weren't murdered out of malice, but because they would shock Ennard
>>
>>184057115
well shit. Is there any other way to read it than the google documents thing?
>>
>>184057346
Nigga that Baby ate a baby.
>>
>>184057457
Yeah, but it wasn't possessed yet. She had no agency.
I should've specified "murdering people".
>>
>>184056769
>>184057278
So far the inferred kill count would be

>FNAF 1
>at least several guards, plus Phone Guy

>FNAF 2
>possibly Jeremy Fitzgerald (though unlikely since the first game implied the bite victim survived)

>FNAF 3
>Springtrap may have killed Phone Dude, plus the 5+ kids he killed in life

>FNAF 4
>one child gets his head crushed and probably dies, albeit inadvertently

>SL
>Baby kills Afton's daughter, Funtime Freddy is implied to have killed or seriously maimed several technicians in the past, and Ennard killed another two during the game, while whatever state Michael is currently in could hardly be called "alive"

In the books they're total jobbers who don't kill anyone in TSE and only kill a few literally whos in TTO, though fortunately Springtrap manages to kill that annoying little shit Charlie at the end
>>
>>184057965
>Funtime Freddy is implied to have killed or seriously maimed several technicians in the past
When was this stated?
>>
>>184057965
Assuming that Phone Guy takes over after Fritz leaves like he said he would in Jeremy's calls, the FNAF 1 crew might not have killed anybody, provided that Phone Guy escapes.

Also in TTO the FNAF 1 crew killed nobody, and Charlie is in the same state as Michael is. The FNAF 1 bots came to the rescue when Charlie's friends told them she was in trouble.
>>
File: 1429411483563.png (247KB, 1062x706px) Image search: [Google]
1429411483563.png
247KB, 1062x706px
>>184058612
>The FNAF 1 bots came to the rescue when Charlie's friends told them she was in trouble.
>>
>>184057425
https://archived.moe/vg/thread/98818662/#98841083
Unfortunately this only has the thumbnails so it might not be of much use, but it seems like it's only a small section of 10 that seems to be missing images.
>>
>>184058945
It has FNAF on it so it's gotta be good. The only barometer this fanbase has for quality is whether or not it has any cool lore. Kids can't get enough of things like Fredbear or Miketrap.
>>
>>184059592
Yeah i read past it and just kept going until I found images again, but it was a little jarring to be blind just as they were entering the place with "advanced darkness" and wondering if it was on purpose or accident. Everything is cool until it isn't again.
>>
>>184059592
foolz.fireden.net has it but has been "upgrading RAM" for like six months.
>>
>>184058612
The FNAF1 bots had to have killed people. Otherwise how would Phone Guy have known their method of murder? On top of that, he says in the first night's call that "a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon as property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced," which shows that the company has a standard procedure that they follow regarding the death of employees, and he mentioned that "Most people don't last this long" in the Night 3 phone call, which may not outright state that people have died, but it certainly implies it. As a side note, him saying that most people don't last to night 3 means that there were certainly several guards in between the closing of the FNAF2 location and Mike getting hired, as Jeremy lasted a full week and Phone Guy himself lasted at least two, one week to learn their patterns and the other to be making the phone calls. Besides, there were 7 years between the FNAF2 location closing and Mike getting hired, so there have been anywhere from 3 to hundreds of guards that were suited.
>>
>>184060956
Actually, it would have to be at least 4 guards suited, because Jeremy and whoever the guard before him was both lasted a week, and Phone Guy himself lasted for an indeterminate amount of time. When he said that most people don't make it to the third night, the "most" qualifier means that there must be more people who haven't made it than have. At least 3 made it, so at least 4 didn't.

That's only if he's including the FNAF2 location in his numbers, though. Not including it means that only he himself has made it past 2 nights for sure, although it's still likely that more have because him saying "most people" like that would be really awkwardly phrased otherwise.
>>
>>184060956
Back in August they definitely killed people, but given how Scott's completely castrated the animatronics, it wouldn't be hard to fudge the story a little so the only person they ever really killed was Purple, indirectly.
There were prior restaurants to FNAF 2, so Phone Guy could've based his findings off of that. The missing person reports could be reworked into referencing stuffed children.

It really doesn't take all that much effort to retcon them into being innocent, just in time for that movie to come out.
>>
>most people didn't get to the third night because they all quit
>the shady shit about cleaning up corpses is just company policy that's never been used
>Phone Guy got away injured but not dead
There, I just did Scott's job for him.
>>
>>184061979
DELETE THIS
>>
>>184060956
>>184061450
>>184061552
But don't you remember, those employees just moved on to other things.
>>
>>184063392
Of course. And Michael just got a bit more iron in his diet.
>>
>>184062491
It makes sense. The animatronics are undeniably supposed to be the good guys at this point. They got Mickey Moused, where Scott saw how much kids latched onto the game and decided he should make it more age-appropriate for them, which is why you don't have any of the animatronics as the villain. It all comes back to Purple or Afton, and it's all about the lore. Not horror, it's about the story. The gameplay just services the plot twists.

FNAF ranks super low on the "horror franchise dignity" ladder.
>>
>>184066146
It's dumb. That's dumb. You're dumb.
>>
File: 1500963106439.gif (3MB, 464x382px) Image search: [Google]
1500963106439.gif
3MB, 464x382px
>>184068712
He's a Christian who spent half his career doing Christian edutainment. He considered retconning the entire series into a dream. Why? Reasons vary, but as Weaver himself pointed out, do you really think the dude would do a series about child killers and horribly maimed people without there being some sort of catch?

And currently he's marketing the series to kids, so him changing things to make them for palatable isn't too big a stretch. Whether it's conscious or instinctual.

I mean, if you need more evidence look at his post where he talks about how he tried to appease reddit, or how he trots out the "misunderstood monster" cliche every game.
>>
>>184069518
I didn't say it was wrong, I said it was dumb.
>>
>>184057965
So shouldn't more praise go out to the SL bots? Aside from maybe Baby and Ennard, they have no kid souls, no dindus, just killer robots that kidnap kids.
>>
>>184069518
>Reasons vary, but as Weaver himself pointed out, do you really think the dude would do a series about child killers and horribly maimed people without there being some sort of catch?
I think Weaver forgot how much messed up stuff is in the Bible.
>>
>>184069803
Afton's daughter is the only confirmed success. Afton scuttled the franchise and pulled them all out of the spotlight after the incident.
All the animatronics collectively want freedom, making the Afton daughter twist feel more of an afterthought as it almost never comes up in the game. Oh, except Ballora, who had an entire plotline cut from the game apparently, presumably to be saved for 6 but then hulkamanic depression led Scott to cancel it.

The SL bots don't really have much going on of note, outside of Baby. Who had one of the dumber excuses for her actions.
>>
File: 1425872178378.jpg (137KB, 622x670px) Image search: [Google]
1425872178378.jpg
137KB, 622x670px
>>
>>184070956
The physical restaurant was scuttled because of the (fear?) gas leak, and now they get rented out. Nowhere in the game is it even implied the whole thing was scuttled.

>you will never befriend Ballora, first convincing her to think of you as one of the good ones but then coming to the realization that humans are varied and flawed
>>
>>184073450
>>184070956
*but then making her come to the realization
>>
>>184016163
Inside My Shoes happened around the time of Gone Batty. That one is canon.
>>
>>184073450
>gas leak
It struck me as a cover-up, really. Afton went apeshit after the daughter died, and had it shut down. Then they loaded up all the animatronics into a sketchy van and drove them off. After that I think is when they start scooping them one by one, as a kind of destruction process

>you will never drag Ballora's broken body home and install various pieces of her into your furniture and electronics
>>
>>184075008
Can we take one of her legs and make it into a lamp?
>>
>>184075613
That would be a great idea. So would a "singing fish" plaque, but with a crucified minireena.

>In the heat of battle my father weaved a tapestry of crimson that as far as we know, is still seeped into the floor on Guerrero Street
>>
>>184075613
Only as long as you don't label it in Italian
>>
>>184075008
Considering what we saw, it's probably a coverup of 4.

pls no bully the tittybot
>>
>>184076428
I think the Daughter's death happens before FNAF 4, with the empty pink room in 4 formerly belonging to her. The Fredbear bite happens only because of Afton's neglect, spurred by the impact of the daughter's death.
>not wanting to use her breasts as a pillow
>not using her long, well manicured hands as a backscratcher
>>
Holy FUCK this is a ride.
That part with Oracle Bonnie, remembering what happened in TWY. Just fuck my shit up, man. I shouldn't feel sorry twice for an obsessed killbot

But whomever decided "white text on black background" needs to stare at the sun for a few seconds and penance. My eyes hurt.
>>
>>184077164
Her breasts are made of the same stuff as the rest of her exterior. Still pretty great tits on her though
>>
>>184077294
Toy Bonnie did nothing wrong.
>>
>>184077471
Still sounds nice.
>>
>>183805137
This, sadly, is one of the most accurate descriptions of fnaf game I've ever read.
>>
>>184077616
Well he made the soup and coffee a bit too hot.
>>
>>184077616
He did everything wrong.
Toy Bonnies only exist to be complete fuck ups, and get fucked up the ass.
>>
File: 60374975_p0.png (253KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
60374975_p0.png
253KB, 750x750px
>>
I've been inactive for too long, so I'm doing a separate story from Frank to warm up. Expect "Monkey Business" sometime this weekend, starring the eponymous ape animatronic from the national bestseller, Five Nights at Freddy's:The Twisted Ones.
>>
>>183973145
you are worth 3 times your weight in gold diamonds alcohol whores weed toilet paper and whatever currency I forgot
>>
>>184087431
I look forward to your attempts at salvaging even one iota of that shitpile.
>>
File: tumblr_osw1e1psw71wr9bato1_1280.png (488KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osw1e1psw71wr9bato1_1280.png
488KB, 1280x720px
>>
So what does Beanie smell like?
Just asking as a joke, hahah
>>
>>184092701
dried sweat and junk food
>>
>>184092701
I would tell Beanie that I would pay for her college if she had sex with me, then not pay her. Stupid slut.
>>
>>184094407
I would scratch Beanie's scalp right behind the ears and make her big furry rabbit feet thump against the floor unwilling, then make fun of her for it.
>>
>>184095497
I'd tease her over her tabletop games until she invited me to play just to prove they aren't lame.

I miss playing RPGs.
>>
>>184095831
I've got some friends that I play with every Saturday. It's a fun little homebrew campaign in 5e. It's an absolute ton of fun and I'll be sad when it ends soon. My group and DM have been friends since middle school 10 years ago, and the 5 of us have been getting into all sorts of shenanigans, drinking, and having a great time. I'm going to miss playing with them

At least there's always roll20.
>>
>>184077616
>/5N@F/ decries the villains of FNAF being retconned into dindus
>reframes multiple of their own AUs' clearly evil antagonists as dindus
Really gets the ol' noggin jogging.
>>
>>184098285
So what you're saying is, people who like GhostBlon probably also like Sister Location's custom night?
>>
>make an outline for a story
>it's 1100 words long
I must be doing something wrong.
>>
>Can't help reading weaver's roommates fic
>all these girls showing interest in Mike
>he never goes for any of them

Please, I gotta know does he fuck any of them
>>
>>184101650
Nope. The furthest he gets is getting kissed by Bonnibel. It's the classic Weaver tactic of "Make waifus, tease readers, never deliver."
>>
File: 1500317091751.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500317091751.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>184102026
As I feared then
>>
>>184101650
Poke is shockingly prudent and chaste for someone who writes furry fanfiction with Weaver.
>>
>>184087431
Quick question, where's the next chapter of Eyes Wide Shut on your schedule?
>>
File: 2087 AU in a nutshell.png (281KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2087 AU in a nutshell.png
281KB, 844x1200px
Remember that time Crisis became a writefag for a while?
>>
>>184102657
Poke doesn't consider himself a furry.
>>
>>184103859
But he is, though...you just don't write something like this and NOT be a furry.
>>
I want to massage bonbon's ears until she's a needy frustrated mess
>>
>>184106405
I'm writing actual furry porn and I'm not a furfag. Whenever I get any kind of enjoyment out of something featuring anthromophic creatures, it's almost always in spite of them rather than because of them.
>>
>>184107034
haha
>>
>>184102026
>never delivers
Weaver delivers the setup and lets the reader/viewer do what they want with it.
I don't know about you but that's the best delivery there is if you ask me.

>>184102657
IIRC Poke has said that weaver has had to steer him away from the lemon path a few times.
>>
>>184103859
There is a rather uncomfortably drawn out scene in Roommates where Mike gawks at Foxglove's ass.

Which is even more awkward if it's true that Foxglove is a guy.
>>
>>184107630
>uncomfortably drawn out
>Which is even more awkward if it's true that Foxglove is a guy.
That's a weird way of saying boner worthy. After all turnabout's fair play.
>>
>>184108102
You think Mike would still tap it if he found out Foxglove was a dude?

He doesn't strike me as the queer type, personally.
>>
>>184108285
Yes, with the lights off and wearing a blindfold.
I forget the line but Mike did find Bonworth attractive and took getting frenched rather well for not being into dudes. Then there's the whole not gay observation that Rackham's got a nice set of hips and thighs under his dress.
>>
>>184108616
If Mike ever does get together with someone after the events of the story, I feel like Foxglove would be the best match for him.
>>
File: 0mw1I8e.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
0mw1I8e.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>184110331
>not cheeky
>>
>>184110530
Cheeky has quickly become my least favorite Chica simply due to how much people claim she's the best.
I actually prefer Goose over her now, and it's all your fault.
>>
>>184102672
It's been on the shelf for a while, but I was planning on getting back to it between Frank and ICM. I'm surprised you still remember that one, I wrote it two months ago.
>>
>>184110530
>not Chiclet
Come on, he had his face in her tits.
That has to be like, second base or something.
>>
>>184110530
>Mike gets with Cheeky
>things get really serious and he proposes her
>her cancer relapses
>she dies on their wedding day
That would be an Aku-tier level of fucking Mike over from beyond the grave by Jeremy.
>>
>>184110708
>being this contrarian

>>184110764
I just think he has better banter with Cheeky

>>184110914
Why would you say that anon
>>
>>184111765
>>184111765
>I just think he has better banter with Cheeky
Exactly. Chiclet is a great chicken, but I think Mike would be better off with Cheeky. That other anon is literally diving headfirst into the "it's popular so I don't like it" hole.

Also you could apply the same to every other chicken in some way.
>Goose finally manages to injure herself seriously before mike can move her out of there
>Chiclet feels too duty-bound to consider a serious relationship
>Chichi's business kicks off, forcing her to move away suddenly.
>>
>>184110708
>the blind one that got shoved to the background after a chapter or two
Goose is literally the worst bird next to Chichi.
>>
>>184112328
I wouldn't say there's a worst bird. Honestly the Chicas are all best-girl but for different tastes.
>>
>>184112328
Half the cast has that issue. Poke did a great job, but he bit off more than he could chew with this many characters.
>>
What exactly is Chichi's issue? Everyone else is broken but she seems normal(and boring)
>>
>>184114894
So did fred at first. Give it time, she'll show her crazy eventually.
>>
So if Cheeky is best bird, who's best bon?
>>
>>184115004
The entire cast being crippled in some way always struck me as weird, but it made a lot more sense after it turned out that a demon robot was actively gunning for them and sabotaging their lives.
>>
>>184108616
>frenched
Are you referring to when Frederick kissed him on the cheek?
I'm sure Mike is culturally aware enough to understand European culture even if he doesn't recognise French.
>>
>>184114894
Aside form eating a bit too much and being oblivious to Rackham's crush, she doesn't really seem to have anything wrong with her.

>(and boring)
You're boring!
>>
>>184115273
Yeah probably. He did describe Freddrick as like an alien that only barely understood human culture, as well as the concept of him being a gentleman defending mangle's honor. Experiencing it firsthand is probably jarring, though.
>>
>>184112102
cheeky a best
>>
>>184115940
Damn straight.
>>
Where were you when Smiles began to frown?
>>
>>184115079
Bonworth (but he's not for sexual)
>>
>>184115940
cheeky a SLUT
>>
>>184115079
I can't speak for anyone else but Beanie and Bonbele are both tied for first. Beanie's deadpan snark is just really appealing, and I just want to hug bonnibel. Bonsworth is a close second because anyone that can appreciate a pompadour can't be a bad guy. Bonbon doesn't seem to understand the concept of personal space, so that's basically straight out though I guess it wouldn't be all that bad after a little getting used to..
>>
>>184117020
Bonworth not for sexual?
But how else can I get a tired, hardworking, cheerful, amputee bunny husbando?

>>184117314
I really like all the Bonnies
Bonworth:
>Stated above
Beanie:
>Witty, snarky, nerdy
Bonbon:
>Really nice legs & ass, also you are her fetish
Bonnibelle:
>A qtpa2t who must be cherish and protec
>>
>>184117714
Yeah exactly. i don't really think there's a "worst guy/girl" in this universe because that's what weaver does: create waifus and bros and release them into the world. Don't know fuckall about pyro but clearly he hasn't hindered that process in any way I've noticed.

Also I forgot April. April really won some points in the recent chapter. Never thought she'd be the mom type. Since she was clearly based on springtrap I figured there was some nefarious prupose behind it all.
>>
>>184114894
She's a compulsive eater, generally oblivious and has a very competitive streak.
>>184115079
Bonworth.
>>184115940
This.
>>
>>184117970
I didn't know if I should include April in my list
She really is top tier but I'd say the same of all of them

Wait, doesn't Weaver have somewhat of a mom fetish?
Because that might explain all of the Chicas, April, and Mango not that I'm complaining.
>>
>>184118419
Probably, but like you I'm not at all complaining.
>>
>>184117970
April is cutest mombunny

>>184115079
I have to put in a vote for bonbon, I bet she'd be amazing in bed
>>
>>184117970
I always had April pinned down for being evil, was pretty surprised that she ended up being good after all. Seems like she's more of a Spring Bonnie equivalent than a Springtrap one.

Speaking of the murderer, was Jeremy the one who committed the child murders mentioned towards the end? I suppose it could've been Kilroy Alton too, but he seems like he was just added in to take the piss out of SL and the books, and not an actual plot-important character.
>>
>>184115818
>Rackham's crush
He dropped her like a stale cupcake once he got a look at Cheeky's strength.
>>
>You lean against a tree, feeling weak from your wounds, trapped in 1987, a broken man, and you fall asleep.

Is that really how GhostQuest ends? I mean I still have questions.
>>
>>184120323
No. There should be more keep digging around.
>>
>>184116731
What?
>>
>>184120487
Frankly I'm not entirely sure where to look. Google just dumped me in the middle of some japanese links and asking if I mispelled, and desuarchive doesn't have any /tg/ record of even the aforementioned sentence. Frankly I'm kind of dangling in the wind here unless you mean things like Dustbunny and other related stories.

Ghostquest was on /tg/ right?
>>
>>184121014
Nyet, it was here in these threads on /vg/.
>>
>>184121014
Should all be in Ghost's pastebin anon.
>>
>>184120691
He's dead, Jim.
>>
>>184120323
I'm surprised you made it through Phillip surviving point-blank rocket blasts without asking questions.
>>
>>184121624
At that point I was too into it to really question things. Just keep reading and it'll (probably) all make sense eventually.

>>184121474
Nope. the pastebin leads to a seperate one concerning GhostQuest (https://pastebin.com/cVUZugiE), which links a bunch of dead archive.moe links, and then the collected version in google documents. That line is the last line entered unless something didn't load right again. There's been some issues with missing images here and there
>>
File: Bubba.gif (543KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bubba.gif
543KB, 400x400px
BONNIE! CHICA! BRING TO ME THE ONE KNOWN AS SECURITY GUARD!
>>
>>184114894
>>184115818
>eating too much
A warning sign in people.
>constantly losing feathers and has bald patches that she blames on molting when no other chicken is doing it
A massive warning sign in birds.
My armchair Freud guess is that she's a very, very sad chicken that puts on a cheery face, tries to push her sadness to the sidelines by working (read; cooking) as much as she can and vents by comfort eating some of what she cooks and engaging in excessive preening/plucking.

Am I the only one that made these connections?
>>
>>184122139
Just search for GhostQuest in the username field on boards.fireden.net/vg/
>>
>>184123006
There was some discussion about her being depressed ages ago, but it petered out because it has no relevance to the story. It was almost like Poke phoned it in because every character had to have something wrong with them. Marion's d&d habits literally played a bigger part in Roommates than anything concerning Chichi.
>>
File: stank.jpg (144KB, 396x342px) Image search: [Google]
stank.jpg
144KB, 396x342px
>>184117970
>April
>>
>>184123473
I never understood why every character had to have a disability.
>>
>>184123006
I assume it would have been addressed at some point if that were the case. Poke played it straight though, so I'd just take it at face value. With a cast that large and so many of them being so similar, I think Poke was just coming up with whatever he could to differentiate the cast.
She's still my favorite though.
>>
>>184123631
>>184115183
>>
>>184123674
That lewdfic where she gives Mike a handjob is the hottest shit
>>
>>184123158
Huh...didn't know we had an archive for /vg/ up and running after .moe died.

>>184123925
>not linking it
Cruel.
>>
>>184123771
And why was he doing that?
>>
>>184123925
Thanks. I'll get the longer version done at some point, but I'm taking a break from writing for the time being.

>>184124090
Since you asked.
https://pastebin.com/5VeXpG4z
>>
>>184124090
https://pastebin.com/5VeXpG4z

Its unlisted on Robowaifufella's pastebin for some reason, don't know why, it's great stuff
>>
>>184124456
Honestly, I forget to make it public until looking just now.
>>
>>184124450
>>184124456
Birdmind in action
>>
File: vsktbm.jpg (12KB, 197x251px) Image search: [Google]
vsktbm.jpg
12KB, 197x251px
>”It's good to see you again, Mister Harper.”
>>
>>184125429
>Phillip never fucked Oracle
Is he really that much of a robophobe?
>>
>>184125670
Just a jaded old(ish) man. In another genre he would have. But it seems Ghostquest took to a kind of lovecraftian bend (police officer goes to investigate minior issue, turns out it's connected to something cosmic and well beyond him) instead, bu with a happy ending. Either way it's been a hell of a ride and I don't remember the last time I've binge-read something like that.
>>
>>184125429
>>184125924
I feel the mitfreude seeing you go through Ghostverse.
>>
>>184125670
Most of the robots in the Ghostverse are either assholes, killers, or just plain autistic like Dusty, so frankly I don't blame him.
>>
>>183865194
This.
Stuck in a layover and wanted to read it again today.
>>
File: summin ain't right.png (33KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
summin ain't right.png
33KB, 309x163px
>>183865194
I'm such an archiving nigger that I managed to wake myself up in the middle of the night a few days ago wondering if I had saved the mini stories as well in case Poke didn't repost them.
Turns out I did save them and he is reposting them so all was well.
>>
>>184129917
So do you have all of Roommates archived then?
>>
>>184129917
Bruh, I would seriously appreciate it if you could maybe share those somewhere so I can dive down the rabbit hole proper.
Has anything changed between the pastebin versions and the currently posted versions? Please try to avoid spoilers, though.
>>
File: 1498692634457.png (189KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1498692634457.png
189KB, 500x510px
>the animatronics are possessed by dead children who just want peace and are really misunderstood angels
>this is after two games of them attempting to murder you for being there at night, and them screaming in a violent rage when they catch you
>after two games where they're clearly stated to be murderers themselves
>after two games where they have surely amassed a body count higher than their killer's
>"misunderstood angels"
>>
>>184131213
Yes.

>>184131262
Name a chapter or two. I'm not going to upload all of them because I actually like Weaver and Poke enough to not disregard their wishes.
>Has anything changed between the pastebin versions and the currently posted versions?
I wouldn't know. I haven't gotten around to reading the archiveofourown versions yet because I've been reading other things and waging war on the tabs that are clogging up my browser.
>>
>>184131770
ah, fair enough then. In that case I'd rather just wait for after work for the new chapters than have a two day gap. Also I'll respect your wishes to respect their wishes.
>>
>>184131262
I think so far the only changes were some grammatical corrections and fixing Bonworth's accent in earlier chapters. He even kept the nigger joke in, which is impressive. There's also some illustrations of scenes sporadically placed in the chapters, though obviously that doesn't really affect the story itself.
>>
>>184131770
I still haven't ready the last three chapters, so I'd like to get a link to those.
>>
>>184132125
Ok, then. For a moment, hearing they were reuploaded I figured some changes were being made.
>>
>all of this Roommates talk
>no mention of best bot Darky
He's the unsung hero of the story, free my nigga Darky
>>
>only 11 days left until the story concludes
On second thought yall can wait.
Had this discussion happened a week or two ago it'd be a different story but there's such a short time left that it feels pointless to upload the ending.

>>184132651
>implying Darky wasn't the first of the bots to be set free and stuck around the pizzeria out of benevolence
>>
File: 1439798353116.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439798353116.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>It's another Roommates thread
>>
>>184134326
We tend to repeat ourselves.
Before this it was another Ghost thread. And before that it was another Scott is shit thread.
>>
>>184134326
What else would we talk about? Speculating about the games is a total crapshoot.
>>
File: ss (2017-07-28 at 03.20.32).png (90KB, 1284x543px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-28 at 03.20.32).png
90KB, 1284x543px
>worry about changes being made in the reupload for Roommates
If it's any consolation, I had spoken to Poke about it awhile back to ask for clarification on the subject. Pic related. Name on because I figure showing that it's me might add legitimacy to what I'm saying, assuming you remember that I helped with a number of the chapters of Roommates so it would stand to reason I'd likely be able to talk to him.

Another stated reason for the move is so formatting options would be better so he wouldn't have to do things like make a person TALK IN ALL CAPS for emphasis when something like italics or what have you would be much better (as Pastebin is shit for that).
Something that I believe is a similar reason to why some writefags here use Google docs instead of Pastebin.

Oh right, this also isn't me leaking information. Poke said I could do this if it came up.
>>
>>184134961
>changing things like Bonworth's gender
I remember a very brief discussion about Bonworth being a reverse trap. Good times.
>>
I wonder how the new readers are going to react to 40.
>>
>>184134961
Based
>>
>>184134548
Any comics or stories you wanna talk about, anon? We got those.
>>
>>184134961
Oh cool. Yeah that's basically it. Making my way through and honestly would have been disappointed if it turned out I got the PG version or something.
>>
I want to see foxglove and mangle have hatesex, where they eventually fightfuck up to wherever Mike is and suck him into it like an old cartoon fight cloud.
>>
>>184137135
How about Sprigroll's comic?
>>
File: FreakyFriday.png (149KB, 876x410px) Image search: [Google]
FreakyFriday.png
149KB, 876x410px
>>184137135
Rugrats last request had me confused. Foxy's pirate uniform has always been shown as fantasy brought on by the grog, whenever it's shown we know he's really comatose in a box or in the proverbial gutter. At the same time it's been shown they have a massive lost and found. So is Chica wearing filched clothes or hallucinating? Why doesn't Foxy run around in his pirate get up all day then? She also seemed to have an aversion to his drink in an earlier comic so does that mean she forced it down because she was that committed to the bit? How did they even pull it off without Freddy's say? Or was he cool with it and figured the kitchen almost burning down and Chica's eventual hangover would be their self inflicted punishment?
>>
>>184140246
You're thinking about this way too hard for a funny little joke request.
>>
>>184140246
Foxy probably ruined all the pirate costumes that fit him a long time ago and Chica's could have been leftovers from a promotional event for the 73rd Pirates of the Caribbean or something.
>>
>>184140608
Yeah probably. It's still fun.
>>184140883
>Chica grumbling about having to wear a corset like some dainty lady
>Bonnie makes a joke about how no kid would consider her a lady
>Foxy giving pirate tips
>Freddy reminder her cutlass is the real deal and not to stab anyone because they can't afford another lawsuit
>>
File: tumblr_omtvjgvUTo1sttdtho1_1280.png (3MB, 900x1369px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omtvjgvUTo1sttdtho1_1280.png
3MB, 900x1369px
>>
>>184146542
Hell, I'd still hit it.
>>
>>184147553
>tfw everyone's a furfag and there are no good Ballora fapfics
JUST
>>
>>184147758
Write one, anon. Be your own hero.
>>
>>184147758
What would you ideal Ballora fapfic be like, anon? What fetishes would it explore, what actions would Ballora take?
>>
>>184147758
It's easy, stop having shit taste.
>>
>>184147896
Ballora is the only interesting animatronic in the past two games.
>>
>>184148192
Enjoy being wrong and having no fics.
>>
>>184148192
Funtime Freddy and BonBon exist, anon
>>
>>184147873
Probably just simple stuff, really, breast play, lots of kissing and caressing, plowing that silicon behind, getting in trouble for cumming inside company property
>>
>>184148484
Ballora does have at least one fic, just not a fapfic.
>>
>>184149153
I'm not feeling the thirst, anon. Put your dick into it!
>>
>>184147758
>try to fuck an SL bot
>immediately get organs scooped out by their killing protocols
You know, there's a reason people don't thirst for them, anon
>>
>>184136390
What a fucking disaster that was. Hopefully that gets edited to not be so shoehorned or deleted.
>>
>>184147873
Breastplay, milf, hands, spider poses, Mexican sugar dancing. The sky's the limit, really.
>>
>>184151818
I can't see why they wouldn't delete it, really. It's just a shitty reference to a thread meme that no outside audience would find funny or even understand.

Hell, not even people in the thread found it funny, it was probably the only aspect of the story that was universally panned.
>>
>>184152492
>>184151818
Can't wait for someone to ask "Who?" in the new Sy story.
>>
>Roommates has a TV Tropes page
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/RoommatesMemoirsOfTheHairlessApe

I know I should be happy that a great story is reaching a wider audience, but the only true emotion I can muster is "normies get out",
>>
>>184140246
I wonder if Chica is teetotaler or if Foxy's grog is just that strong. I remember the last time he offered her a drink she spat it out instantly, but on the other hand foxy spikes ale with hardcore drugs and hallucinogenics. Then again, Mike seems like he's able to stand it just fine. This makes me wonder how well Bonnie and Freddy can handle it.
>>
>>184152909
Ghostquest might've had a tv tropes page at one point.
Our writefags deserve success so as long as they don't link here I guess it's okay
>>
>>184134961
>>184152492
Sounds like they won't judging by this. It was fun joking and "joking" about Rackham's faggotry in thread but really shouldn't have made it's way into the story like that. I also felt the ear massage was a bit forced but that's just me.
>>
>>184151710
Dude that's the wrong mindset to have in this thread
>>
>>184152909
TV Tropes always spoil shit
Their "spoilers" are CRAZY ineffective: anyone with half a brain can usually piece it together
>>
File: Hooch.png (1MB, 2856x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Hooch.png
1MB, 2856x1113px
>>184153038
>I wonder if Chica is teetotaler or if Foxy's grog is just that strong
I'd say both but if I had to choose one would go with the latter.
>Then again, Mike seems like he's able to stand it just fine
Much like Foxy he's intoxicated to the point of being insensate, I always assumed they get their buzz on, set up their cardboard ship and then lay there until they sober up or fall down stairs.
Bonnie and Freddy have been shown drinking before and seem to take it better than the others. I suppose Freddy might have his larger size going for him but can't think of how Bonnie can manage to hold her alcohol. I think if anything Chica started off with watered down alcohol and finally stumbled along the hard stuff.
>>
>>184152909
They seem to have gotten a few details extremely wrong.
>>
>>184154734
Used to be you could spoil trope titles too. Not anymore, for some inane reason.
>>
File: 1445499400361.png (155KB, 458x415px) Image search: [Google]
1445499400361.png
155KB, 458x415px
>>184152909
I feel a mix of pride and some other feeling I'm not sure of. I feel pride for Poke that he did something that was good that's getting wider recognition, but at the same time I wonder if it's only because it's attached to Weaver. Like, if this were an alternate universe where Poke wrote it all exactly the same except that he didn't base it off of Weaver's characters, would it still have gotten enough recognition beyond the general to warrant a tropes page? It makes me wonder now if TVtropes has a page for every other competently-written franchise-related fanwork made and I've been just too lazy to check. Is this really the power of getting a Weaver endorsement? Like, I feel good for Poke but at the same time there's something I find depressing about that.

>>184155141
TVtropes' userbase is filled with blithering idiots. Like, for every one or two of them that's able to make perceptive and in-depth observations, there are 500 who have no idea what they're talking about and insist that their assumptions based on their personal and political views are correct. [Insert joke about how this is exactly like 4chan here]
>>
>>184155793
>Like, if this were an alternate universe where Poke wrote it all exactly the same except that he didn't base it off of Weaver's characters, would it still have gotten enough recognition beyond the general to warrant a tropes page?
Absolutely not
>>
>>184155793
>but at the same time I wonder if it's only because it's attached to Weaver
This is the most likely reason. It still would've been good, don't get me wrong but look how many new people have been showing up come for "that furry Weaver story I heard about"
>>
>>184155141
>For example, in the Weaver verse, Bonnie/Withered Bonnie was female and Toy Bonnie was male
Fucking how?
>>
Do you think a prequel story with Goldie and Jeremy Human would be interesting or just turn out a disappointing clusterfuck like the actual FNAF prequels?
>>
>>184155793
>>184155887
Yeah, you'd have a very different Roommates story. I don't know if it would reach New Management levels of fame, either. Writefaggotry was more alive back in NM's day.
>>
File: the birth of Ultron.jpg (300KB, 500x736px) Image search: [Google]
the birth of Ultron.jpg
300KB, 500x736px
>>184156704
yee
>>
>>184156704
A little of both. I would like to read what happened but like most prequels I feel like there would have to be illogical jumps to make things connect.
>>
>>184156704
I'm sure Poke could do a fine job of it, but I'm not sure it's a part of the story that really needs to be told.
>>
>>184156704
Yes. On one hand we'd get to see a lot of the implied warring within Jeremy's and all the characters before or at the start of their injuries but at the same time we'd lose all the implications and gaps left to the imagination. It could be pulled off but there's no reason to do it.
>>184157097
>I don't know if it would reach New Management levels of fame, either
It absolutely would still surpass NM because of the Weaver association and being an overall better written chapter story.
>>
File: jeremy.png (6KB, 292x276px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy.png
6KB, 292x276px
>>184157208
I find that Jeremy Human's lines work very well if you read them in James Spader's Ultron voice
>>
>>184157689
We're hypothesizing what would happen if it didn't have Weaver's characters. Weaver would absolutely not be associated with Poke if the fic wasn't about his characters.
>>
>>184157208
>in only two years Scott managed to make a fucked up family tree of robots and furfaggots that rivals Hank's family tree of robots and furfaggots amassed over the course of fifty years
It's really impressive.
>>
>>184157856
Then yes I think it'd be more popular compared to NM.
>>
File: 1420684130552.png (109KB, 944x764px) Image search: [Google]
1420684130552.png
109KB, 944x764px
>>
>>184159815
>golden freddy was the ghost of some autist who was obsessed with freddy and cried a lo
t
FNAF 4 was just as stupid as SL, if not more so. It's such a banal game.
>>
I don't understand
Do we love or hate weaver
>>
>>184160316
Yes
>>
>>184160316
Writefags are just jealous that they weren't recruited onto his banana plantation.
>>
>>184160189
Seriously, he could have done that "spinoff" a game early and ended the Weekend at Freddy's on 3.
>>
>>184160316
I hate his fans.
>>
>>184160316
I am his fan, but I hypocritically hate his other fans

>>184160971
No I totally understand
>>
>>184160316
He abandoned us for Zootshit because we were mean to his ballsucking fans who did nothing but fanart of his shit
>>
>>184157776
I read his lines in a much more angry and scornful voice than Spader's ultron.
>>
>>184162774
See I think he works best with no emotion, just a cold and chilling puppetmaster
>>
>>184162774
I interpreted him as the sort of individual to present a cold, callous demeanor that occasionally flares into sudden rage, but I suppose he could also be the sort to speak in a constant, seething, growl like AM in the I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream game or something, too

Spader's Ultron for me fits the description of his voice as oily and malevolent though
>>
>a furry slice of life fanfic makes the best villain
How the fuck
>>
>>184164298
Yeah, we know >>184134326
>>
File: Come on, Dude.jpg (140KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Come on, Dude.jpg
140KB, 1600x900px
>>184164872
for shame, anon
>>
>it's another it's another Roomates thread thread
>>
>>184165202
What writefag do you want to see make a furry version of a drawfag's AU?
>>
>>184164352
It's partially because Poke is a very good writer, but it's also because of the genre he's in.

Up to the point in the story where he was introduced, every character was either a genuinely good person, had redeeming qualities, or at least had some sort of goofiness to them that lent well to the easygoing "slice-of-life" style of the story. Then suddenly this completely serious, sociopathic killer comes in and starts casually talking about how he murdered characters' family members while violently assaulting people. It's jarring and that's what makes him appear more threatening. It's an excellent example of using a story's established traits to accentuate the wrongness of the antagonist.
>>
>>184165281
I feel like it's a bit if a surprising answer, but I'd have to go with Lovecraftfag. He's a good writefag with a high output and he's one of the only ones who's shown the ability to finish stories with multiple chapters. Unfortunately, he's also really anti-furfag. I'm sure everyone who was here at the time remembers the otherkin debacle.
>>
>>184165963
What's this about an otherkin debacle?
>>
>>184166042
I had massive post explaining it made, but my browser crashed loading the captcha. Just believe me when I say it was crazy.
>>
File: 1421094532952.jpg (178KB, 600x710px) Image search: [Google]
1421094532952.jpg
178KB, 600x710px
>>
>>184166042
From the horse's mouth- I wrote an egregiously autistic rant about otherkin, then another guy put my name on as an IRC in-joke and replied to me, and it got worse from there. An utter shitshow.

I've written some pretty shitty stories but samefaggotry is still beneath me.
It's been a while since that mess though.
>>184165963
I'm not really anti-furfag, I'm more furfag apathetic at worst. The only reason I didn't try to characterize any of the robots until recently was pure laziness. I would get two chapters into that hypothetical fic, and then I'd drop it for the next six months.
>>
>>184169361
Oh, and speaking of chimp-outs Monkey Business is coming along swimmingly. Tonight or tomorrow.
>>
What do you guys think the next big thing is gonna be?
>>
>>184170581
Chocolate that doesn't melt in the heat. Just you wait!
>>
>>184170581
Death.
>>
>>184170653
As long as it won't taste much more than a boiled potato, I can't wait.
>>
>>184170581
Something Tumblr.
>>
>>184170653
perfect excuse to dig up this ancient relic
>>
>>184170653
Neverending gobstoppers, obviously
>>
File: Big Bunny Earthquakes.png (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Big Bunny Earthquakes.png
98KB, 600x600px
>>
>>184170581
Fidget spinnermatronics.
>>
>>184172995
Cute.
>>
>>184170581
OCfag collaborations always get hype going, so probably one of those. Potentially another drawfag/writefag collab, but I'd personally like to see a writefag/voicefag collab to create a radio play.
>>
File: 1420429796133.png (93KB, 400x464px) Image search: [Google]
1420429796133.png
93KB, 400x464px
>>
>>184176658
>>
File: 1440888898103.png (344KB, 552x622px) Image search: [Google]
1440888898103.png
344KB, 552x622px
>>184178216
>>
>>184178216
>you will never play with toy chica's belly fat
>>
>>184178440
I like how cute the toy bots are
Scott completely missed the point of the series by the second game
>>
>>184179613
>cute
Bitch has a jack'o'lantern face.
>>
>>184155793
It would be less popular, still popular maybe, but not as popular. The Weaver connection helped entice more people to read it then it would have without Weaver being involved.
>>
File: 1462158183749.png (322KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462158183749.png
322KB, 1000x1000px
>>184179969
the cutest jack o lantern face
>>
File: Chiggun.png (267KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Chiggun.png
267KB, 1000x800px
>>184180279
>>
Thread's almost dead. Go to http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=random and post the picture you get if it's SFW. If not then keep going until you get one that is.
>>
>>184181975
>>
>>184181975
I wonder what the context for this one was.
>>
>>184181975
gmod fag was a fucking treasure.
>>
>>184181975
>>
File: you... what...png (40KB, 309x477px) Image search: [Google]
you... what...png
40KB, 309x477px
>>184181975
>Most of these are from the first year
sad!
>>
>>184181975
F
>>
>>184181975
>>
>>184182349
I'll find him. One day.
>>
>>184181975
Hitting random is starting to make me sad.
rip scribble
>>
>>184181975
>>
>>184184248
How did Springtrap even crawl through those fucking vents so fast, anyway? Nigga's like 7 feet tall and he skitters through that vent like a goddamn rat.
>>
>>184184558
He just swooces right in
>>
>>184184696
I could've sworn someone drew a FNAF version of the secret bitches part but I can't find it on the booru.
>>
>>184152492
>still pissy about Rackham wearing drag
I thought it was great, personally. I'll never know why everyone got so triggered over it.
>>
File: 1500151621831.png (79KB, 1100x680px) Image search: [Google]
1500151621831.png
79KB, 1100x680px
>>184184991
Crisis did and you couldn't because it's not on there.
>>
New
>>184185619
>>
>>184185075
>complete tonal dissonance from what could very well have been the most plot-important moment in the story
>completely out of left field in regards to Rackham's character
>blatant pandering to husbandofags
If your dick isn't in your hand then there isn't a single good thing about it being included. If you don't already see that then you're beyond saving and should probably just go somewhere else.
>>
File: 1462799962746.png (268KB, 1374x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1462799962746.png
268KB, 1374x1286px
>>
>>184185757
Don't reply to bait anon it's bad for you.
>>
Hey wasn't Beverage supposed to attempt a new quest tonight or something?
>>
>>184185757
>blatant pandering to husbandofags
Even they weren't happy about it because of how it fucked the chapter's big moment.
>>
>>184186114
Just because they didn't like it doesn't mean it wasn't pandering
>>
>>184186078
Sunday, if it happens.
>>
>>184186165
I didn't say it wasn't I was pointing out that it was some badly received pandering.
>>
>tfw I actually found the thotposting kind of hot
>>
>>184189794
Same.
>>
>>184190204
Something about thottery just plain gets my motor running and I don't know why.
Thread posts: 759
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.