[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tswlg/ The Secret World General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 475
Thread images: 51

File: cassie[1].jpg (145KB, 1023x637px) Image search: [Google]
cassie[1].jpg
145KB, 1023x637px
Cassie Edition
>FAQ's/Guides:
https://secretworldlegends.com/faq/
https://www.tswdb.com/miscellaneous/the-ultimate-beginner-guide/
https://www.reddit.com/r/SecretWorldLegends/comments/6j2qkc/hopefully_complete_guide_to_all_things_swl_made/
>Patch 2.02 notes:https://secretworldlegends.com/news/update-2-0-2-patch-notes/
>>
>>183333862
cassie a whore
>>
File: cantp2wskill.jpg (91KB, 584x508px) Image search: [Google]
cantp2wskill.jpg
91KB, 584x508px
>tank as always
>check the dps gear of others in dungeons
>nothing special
>but then
>full mythic 2/1 pip + anima touched AR of warding
>he's barely doing 30% more dps than i do
>cry inside

>other dungeon
>big mouth retard who dies every 2 bosses
>blame me
>"you are dead because you didn't get out of the fire"
>keep on being a whiny cunt
>about to hit eblis, he died on ICB (must have something against not getting killed in the fire)
>check gear
>pic related

I don't even know how much cash this represent but it must be scary. Like Train simulator DLC scary.
>>
File: 3752.jpg (43KB, 533x592px) Image search: [Google]
3752.jpg
43KB, 533x592px
>>183333862
posting the whore
When there is superior templar cuties
>>183340073
eeeey
>>
when's the issue where you bend cassie over
>>
>>183341318
To be fair, if you're not running swole from SSD, it has this habit of starting to cache shit just when boss is about to throw his AoE instakill bullshit. You look like a retard incapable of stepping out of a big white circle but it's actually the shitty unoptimized win32 client that killed you.
>>
speaking of Cassie, does she ever show up again?
>>
>>183343686
haha nope
>>
>>183345123
yeah i figured. she gets mentioned in an investigation mission on a terminal but it wasn't very enlightening. her last known location is Scotland, apparently.
>>
File: acute.jpg (77KB, 1023x931px) Image search: [Google]
acute.jpg
77KB, 1023x931px
>>183341840
>>183340073
>>183333862
Get some taste plebs!
>>
>>183347627
Callie is pretty cute.
>>
>>183348079
You mean pretty hot
>>
>>183333862
I wonder what happened to her. She ran off with Excalibur, right?
>>
>>183352813
>>183343686
>>
I fucking hate the retreat option.
>>
don't dead, thread
>>
>>183333862
But the kid already got pics of her nude using his toys. Unless she's grinding that teddy, why bother
>>
>>183333862
You know, the 'new' game is called Secret World Legends, not TSW.
With doing my dailies on 2 chars each day after work I don't have time to continue my story mission in Farmlands :(
>>
File: 1436092549748.jpg (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436092549748.jpg
8KB, 640x480px
I think it's pretty obvious at this point that they're gonna release weapon moulds, only purchasable with aurum.
>>
How can I Blood/Elem without being bad? I'm about to hit transylania and I would like to be able to manage it. Currently running Reap/Maleficium/Dread Sigil/Sanguine with Mend as my basic. Ele dump is Mjolnir. Dunno if it's optimal or not. Using and Eldritch Tome, so maybe put scourge instead of sanguine?
>>
>>183359440
you mean like in TSW where the best skins were drops?
>>
what are the viable tank weapon combos
using hammer/shotgun rn but i kinda want to try something else with hammer, not really liking the energy dumps in shotgun
>>
>>183363567
Isn't chaos good for tank?
>>
>>183343686
>>183346148
>>183352813
People have speculated for years that she'll be a major character of the continuing plot after the events of Tokyo.
Nabbing Excalibur is a pretty big deal. 3rd age artefacts are immensely valuable and usually very powerful, but even among those Excalibur seems to be in a league of its own.
Being 3rd age anima tech, and a very powerful device at that, it seems to wreck the filth, and is possibly even a way into repairing/renewing the malfunctioning/aging Gaia Engines.
>>
>>183363803
The hell is she gonna do with it? Use it as a fucking dildo? I thought the Illuminati tracked her?
>>
>>183341318
These retards skipped playing the game, so they don't know how to do anything properly.
>>
I hate these fucking vampires, holy shit. They're like fucking ninjas.
>>
>>183365757
but they are
>>
>>183360256
I use the same weapons for dungeon dps. Maleficium, (the DoT that makes you not take self damage for 6s), Scourge (elite), Reap and Mjolnir from ele. Use the passives for each ability + DoT on crit. Use Maleficium when there's a DoT on target and rotate your DoT so you apply next one after previous runs out. Use Reap last at max corruption. Mjolnir as filler.
>>
>>183367198
Cool, so I was close enough to how I thought it would work out. Thanks.
>>
>>183367878
Oh right, dont use the passive for that skill I dont remember the name for. Also if you need an interrupt swap it with reap and slot its passive
>>
>>183365757
If you played during OG TSW days you'd know the basic melee vampire would knock you down for half an year, if fighting a group each vampire did the knockdown after your current one ended.
>>
File: 1435695551199.gif (2MB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
1435695551199.gif
2MB, 300x403px
>>183368562
>slot contortionist and sleight of hand
>haha fuk u vampires
>next group and get stunned anyway because cooldowns are so long
Fuck vampires
>>
>>183368476
Desecrate? What about your basic? I've been using Mend but it isn't really helping out much.
>>
>>183368764
Yeah Desecrate. And the interrupt is the ability with a heart in its icon.
For basic I just use the damage one, hardly ever need it though.
>>
>>183363803
If we do end up going to Cogo she might appears since she seemed to have a grudge against the Morninglight.
>>
Ive seen people walking around with an AK-47 and using it in combat but all the guns in the pdf and available on the auction house don't look anything like it, the closest would be the shitty toy looking KSR, so what weapon is it and how do i get it?
Ive also seen people using some luger pistols.
>>
>>183375637
The ARG Revenant gun is an AK, IIRC.
>>
i still have that item thingy for a free blue talisman fusion. which blue talisman should I evolve first? the head piece looks like it has better stats.
>>
>>183376541
Head's the best.
>>
>>183376541
Don't waste the free catalyst for upgrading from green to blue, if that's what you meant. Use it when your head's ready to go purple.
>>
>>183376667
m8 you can only use it to fuse lvl 25 blue up to purple.
>>
>>183376447
what is that and how do i get one?
>>
>>183376696
Fair enough, I've not looked into the catalysts at all because I have no desire to pay money for them, just used the freebie.
>>
what the fuck does "bb" mean in the context of finishing a dungeon and saying "thanks all for group"?
>>
>>183379803
Bye bye
>>
>>183379918
ive only ever encountered this as a sleazy way of saying baby but i figured it didn't fit in that context because why would some one hit on you after a dungeon out side of TOR
thanks
>>
>>183368562
>those vampires who did a five second stun and a 50% heal each
FUCK
OFF
>>
>>183333862
what is this game, worth playing?
>>
I've unlocked Blood, Ele and Chaos. I main Blood and side Ele. I've unlocked all active abilities from all 3 weapons and I'm nearing max AP again. Do I get capstones or unlock a new weapon? If I unlock a weapon it would be shotgun, hammer or fist. Which should I get? Eventually when I start tanking with Chaos I will need a secondary, but Hammer and Shotgun dungeon weapons have meh passives. How good is fist's "2 fury every second" dungeon weapon? Also which of these 3 would be fun for dps?

Pls help
>>
>>183382342
Yes. Don't expect too much and enjoy the story and ambiance.
>>
>>183382387
Doesn't the first rank in a given capstone give you a costume?
That said, capstones look pretty minor on the whole.
>>
File: that size difference.jpg (77KB, 551x420px) Image search: [Google]
that size difference.jpg
77KB, 551x420px
Think of the lewd possibilities.
>>
Just rolled my char, how do these differently "pipped" weapons work?
>>
File: [whale_noises].png (322KB, 371x696px) Image search: [Google]
[whale_noises].png
322KB, 371x696px
>>
>>183386232
for talismans (and glyphs i think), more pips=more stats, i think it's supposed to be 10% (with 3 pips being 100%, 2 pips being 90%, 1 pip being 80%). for weapons, more pips=stronger weapon effect, like energy goes from 11% chance to restore energy when you use a power attack to 33% at pip 3.
>>
>>183386236
>whale
>put a hit glyph on a weapon instead of a talisman
why. at least they're removeable i guess.
>>
>>183387306
thanks anon
>>
>>183382387
You going to be online today or not you piece of shit, we got scenarios to do and dungeons to farm.
>>
>>183388276
no problem. some advice: don't worry about pips too much at the beginning, level what you have. with the way the fusion system works, you can use your shitty 1 pip starter gear to make better 2/3 pip gear when you go up to blue or purple.
>>
>>183388276
Green items can be 1 pip. Blue items ideally should be 2 pips. Purple ones should be ideally 3 pips.
>>
File: mama_padurii.png (325KB, 390x586px) Image search: [Google]
mama_padurii.png
325KB, 390x586px
Best girl.
>>
Hey, I remember playing this awhile back. I don't think it was very populated then. Has anything changed?
>>
>>183391472
it relaunched with changed gameplay mechanics so people are playing it again. steam launch is in ten days.
>>
>>183391627
Nice! I'll give it another go.
I was reading a Secret-world/Mass effect fic a few days ago so I'm in the mood for it.
>>
>>183391837
>Secret-world/Mass effect
What the fuck.
Was it good and well written? Share a name, plox.
>>
>>183391962
Yeah sure!
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/the-fifth-age-mass-effect-the-secret-world.355122/
It's alright, very lowkey oddly enough.
>>
i only just finished the story of TSW for the first time yesterday because i was too casual for Transylvania before. Carpathian Fangs was kind of a letdown. why are there so few quests?
>>
>>183392238
How long is it? Does it end properly?
>>
>>183392490
It's not finished I don't think, I seem to remember it getting updated fairly frequently
>>
Got a new computer, downloaded the game in a few sec, but as soon as i launch the game to patch it and play it crash right away. Anyone got an idea on what may be wrong? I haven't encountered anything of the sort on my old one.
>>
>>183393490
thats like 50% of the endgame experience right there
>>
>>183392358
>Carpathian Fangs was kind of a letdown
Dream to Kill is now officially part of the main story, like it was always meant to be. That alone rectifies a lot, even if the zone doesn't feel as good as the others
>>
>>183393490
I hear it's the dx11 client, but if you have a new machine it shouldn't be a problem.
I haven't crashed even once during this relaunch. Old TSW did crash on me, on dx9, but only in Tokyo.
I don't know what the fuck the problem is, but I'm apparently in the lucky minority.
>>
>>183333862
did they delete the quest where you find these pictures? I know they moved the RC plane so it's no longer in the hippie camp
>>
>>183397926
The plane still exists, it's around the junkyard somewhere
>>
>>183398352
I know where it is, it just has pictures of the Orochi base now though.
>>
>>183397202
yeah it finished strong because of that quest line at least. i think i was mostly upset about the lack of missions. the lack of side missions made the zone feel empty. i guess the lack of NPCs did that, too, though i get why there weren't any.

what happened to the Smiths, anyway?
did Emma kill them?
>>
>>183398819
Cassie's pictures are hidden inside one of Danny's tents.
>>
>>183386236
So this means that the games doing good and that we might actually get Congo right ??

I mean ever since i got passed egypt and into the sun gods city the general chat has been dead, even through Transylvania.
>>
>>183401225
i had the same experience, though i actually DID see players pretty often in City of the Sun God and Transylvania. they just didn't talk. i can only assume the chattier players are slower and haven't gotten that far or they quit in Egypt.
>>
Shotgun, fist or hammer?

Tell me pros and cons
>>
Wait, is there really no way to save loadouts?

If I want to switch from, say, tank to healer, I have to change my hotbar, my passives, AND my weapons every single time?
>>
>>183406415
mods
>>
>>183406415
>>183406879
found this on Leddit:

>/gearmanager This will let you save, rename, delete and use a gear build. Syntax: /gearmanager (save name) | (delete name) | (rename oldname newname) | (use name) | list
>>
>>183376759
The ARG, no chance to get one anymore. But basically you have ~20% chance to summon a revenenat that attacks your opponents for Z damage each shot.
>>
>>183403597
>shotgun
pro: ranged attacks, even if it's short. having any sort of range at all is good. has a party wide buff (Opening Shot). it also has a party heal (16~26%) and a party cleanse. it's a good support weapon for those three reasons, but Raging Shot is pretty good on its own if you just want DPS, though it's passive only works at short range.
con: healing ammo comes up way too often and it sucks. as it's a tanking weapon, that means (if you plan to DPS) you can't use pretty much any skill on the third line in group stuff unless you're tanking. it's a ranged weapon, but it has a shorter range than other ranged weapons.

>fist
pro: pretty strong. DOTs. one specific weapon (Sov-Tech Wrath Enhancers) provides a party-wide damage buff of 8% every time you use Frenzied Wrath.
con: melee. healing weapon, so the third line is all healing skills. has an ability tax to use it's wrath Gimmick (gotta have Frenzied Wrath or Invigorating Wrath on your bar). doesn't have any hinders on its own unless you use the passive for Berserk, which is an elite.

>hammer
pro: demolish is really strong. it's a good offhand weapon just for demolish.
con: melee. third line is all tanking skills.

i use fist/shotgun so i know more about those.
>>
>>183393490
If the patcher itsekf crashes, you might try looking for dxwebsetup.exe or smthg bamed similar to that in the game folder and run that, then try again.
>>
MORE INVENTORY SPACE WHEN
>>
>>183411781
when you give funcom money
>>
>>183408907
How often can you use Frenzied Wrath, can you keep that party buff up for 100% of time? Or is the "2 fury per second" weapon better?
>>
>>183386236
>tank gear
>anima touched legendary
>hit rating
>alacrity

Good goy. I mean god.
>>
>>183412224
Alacrity is unironically useful in a lot of cases, and it's not like tanks don't need hit rating.
dunno why the fuck he's using anima touched though
>>
>>183412026
the buff only lasts 3 seconds so it's not possible to keep it up 100% of the time. as DPS you'll be using Frenzied Wrath a lot, though. you need at least 60 fury to use it, Mangle (ST 5 energy consumer you'll be using most of the time) gives 4 fury, Thrash (fist basic) gives 2 fury.

i'm not really sure which would be better. 8% for three seconds 2 or 3 times a minute doesn't seem like that much but someone smarter than me has probably mathed it out on reddit somewhere.
>>
>>183412732
the only problem with having hit rating on a weapon is that the hit glyph only works when you're using that weapon, so it won't work with your offhand. it's better to use it on a talisman, from what i understand.
>>
>>183412224
whenever i look at anyone doing elites they always have about 3 or four oranges.I've been playing since the game came out a week or two ago and im sitting on base purples and 2 blue.

Am i missing some massive farming trick or what ?
>>
>>183413605
this one simple trick called autism
>>
>>183413605
p2w
>>
>>183413605
W H A L E S .
They're paying the merchant so that he keeps the servers on.
>>
>>183413246
So 2 fury per second is better?

Also is this a good weapon for tanking?
>Sov-Tech Demolisher: You are more likely to have Depleted Uranium Shells show up as an option when reloading, but less likely to have Anima-Infused Shells show up as an option when reloading.
>>
>>183413872
it depends on if you're using Shotgun as your main or your offhand. i think the SPES-C221 effect is a lot stronger than the Sov-Tech though:

>Whenever you spend a Shell, you have a 20% chance to cause your next Shotgun attack to deal an additional %CP% physical damage.

Depleted Uranium Shells ARE the best shells for upfront damage. Anima-Infused are the shittiest, in my experience i don't have math to back that up, but things die a lot slower when i'm stuck in an Anima-Infused loop.. but if you're using Shotgun as your mainhand, you get more choices as to which ammo you reload anyway. i use Shotgun as offhand so i only ever get one ammo option on my reload.
>>
>>183412732
what >>183413585 said about hit rating, basically.

And for alacrity, i use (tank) it but on my secondary (shotgun) for phases where i need to run and if faster is better.
My main is hammer, pneumatic maul of energy.

And technically, the thing about hit rating isn't entirely a problem .. the problem WAS the rarity/price of an intricate accurate glyph that you now have to get/buy twice. Now they are cheaper but if you are inconsistant with the level of the one on your main weapon and your secondary, you will get glances on your other skill which sucks.

As a dps or healer, the best choice on weapons is crit power because an intricate has roughly a ~30Kmof price on AH. And if you want to change weapons or playstyle, it's gonna cost you just that and the level difference doesn't matter as much.
>>
>>183413585
>the only problem with having hit rating on a weapon is that the hit glyph only works when you're using that weapon, so it won't work with your offhand.
What kind of logic is that though? It applies to all glyphs. Whatever glyph you use on your main hand, you'll have to use the same one on your off-hand if you want to maintain your stats the same across both weapons.
>>
>>183418192
Let's say you have a heal/dps weapon like fist, you won't need HR as a healer, but you will as a dps. So put HR on one of your attack rating talismans and put none on your heal rating talismans, while having crit on the weapon.
>>
>>183418192
>maintain your stats the same across both weapons.
Slotting hit in weapon is still dumb.
In original TSW there was an amount of hit rating that you did not need to exceed in order to literally never glance, save for a couple specific instances.
Which is why you slotted hit to your talismans to achieve that amount and your weapons were free to benefit from crit stats. You could switch weapons and you'd still have the same amount of hit rating, regardless what you are using.

Now I am not aware of the hit cap of SWL, but the same logic applies on weapon switching. Crit is vastly more irrelevevant than being able to not glance all the fucking time. You change a weapon away that had hit, instead of your talismans, and your damage drops drastically.
>>
>>183419184
Crits generate energy. They're kind of important.
>>
>>183421858
I get the feeling that they are going to nerf that in the future.
>>
/vg/ is too damned fast.
>>
Out of: Odds and Evens, Extended Loader or White Phosphorous Shells what's the best for a tank as a spare passive slot?
>>
How do you get the max rank faction clothes?
>>
>>183427979
>Extended Loader
i can't find this one. out of the other two i'd say Odds and Evens, but the best way to do that requires you to keep an eye on how many shells you have and use the proper ability.
>>
>>183428265
get max rank and look under your outfits.
>>
>>183428685
How do you rank up?
>>
>>183428809
every 5 levels.If your level 50 you should have it.
>>
>>183428950
I'm 50 and only have 3 faction outfits lol
>>
>tfw you 1v1 a chaos tank in Shambala and win the match
What is happening
>>
>>183432402

nice man, but that's dragons for you
>>
>>183432402
he must have been really good because that recruiter guy is thirsty
>>
>>183432402
People from Illuminati and Templar are thinking: This newbie won't jump off the mountain so we can get our loot

People from Dragon: I want to ERP as soon as possible I want to suck a million cocks
>>
do you think they'll wait for the steam launch to update the game with Whispering Tide?
>>
>>183429139
Shit I should check to see if I have my lerminato gas mask outfit and shit
>>
>in Agartha minding my own business, putting stuff in bank
>suddenly a cutscene triggers

what the fuck
>>
>>183442153
evangelion_congratulations.webm
>>
>>183442153
The little girl's mouth kept glitching out for me in cutscenes. It was unsettling.
>>
>buy hermes motorcycle with my 300 goy fragments

>instant regret
>>
I'm trying to figure out the best place to spend my marks on gear. I've hit level 40 and have a random hodge-podge of gear. I'm mainly using a shotgun. Is it worth blowing a load of marks on a 3 pip spes-c221, or just settle for a 2 pip? How would a 2 pip spes of energy compare to a 3 pip with a worse suffix? Or should I be focusing on my talismans first?
>>
>>183447934
why?
>>
>>183447934
inb4 no nitro boost
>>
>>183448056
weapon pips affect the effect and not the stats. so a 2 pip 'of energy' is 22% chance and a 3 pip is 33%. talisman pips are stats.
>>
>>183447934
Why would you regret buying a Kino bike?
>>
>>183448602
I just don't know how important that extra 11% chance is. It sounds considerable, and with the way loot upgrading works I want to make sure I'm upgrading something that is passable and I don't have to fix it later.
>>
>>183448874
if you buy the 2 pip, upgrade it and hate your life later you can 'fix' it by spending like, 25 USD on a cash shop item.

personally i'd save up for the 3pip.
>>
Why is Dragon so weird? I hear their Tokyo ending is cool.
>>
>>183451683
>join a faction dedicated to chaos which believes (and prone to being right) that small, seemingly meaningless actions can create chain reactions with massive consequences
>Surprised they act weird

We're talking about a faction that probably assassinate a U.S. Senator by causing a particular League of Legends team to win at a small, internet Cafe tournament.
>>
>>183451683
because bong cha is shit
>>
>>183457225
Is that the chick who talks to you in the after mission stuff? I never learned the name of the chick around the kid.
>>
File: Kristin BJ.png (325KB, 620x466px) Image search: [Google]
Kristin BJ.png
325KB, 620x466px
Did she give BJs?
>>
>>183458226
Could be getting on her knees and begging.
>>
>>183458426
it's TSW, she probably sucked them off or took it in the ass.
>>
>>183458808
Should creampie her instead
>>
File: Nice.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
need a rate
>>
>>183464705
Why so serious?
>>
File: 10942873723456.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
10942873723456.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>183465308
>>
File: castle.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
castle.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Nice quality assurance Funcom.
>>
>>183421858
Won't crit if you can't hit
>>
>>183457772
She's the one. I think very few actually like the Dragon's style of mission control. It basically boils down to "we knew this already, keikaku doori", but I guess if you want mystic flavour to your game it's okay.
Bong Cha is a bitch though regardless.
>>
>>183471098
>Bong Cha
it makes Tokyo more satisfying
>>
>>183472287
What happens?
t.never played Tokyo.
>>
>>183472507
She gets pwnd.
>>
>>183472507
She is removed and replaced with le joker man.
>>
>>183472507
Are you Dragon? Wait and see.
If not I can spoiler it for you
The Dragon affiliated faction, occult Yakuza clan of Korinto-Kai, and it's leader Daimon Kiyota are the source of it.
Kiyota isn't officially part of the Dragon, but he shows incredible understanding of Chaos, and seems to be able to manipulate the flow of chance rather adeptly. His mission is to become part of Dragon and change it. To what direction isn't entirely clear, but his aptitude suggests that it would result in a direction where Dragon's power would grow. This is possible from the position that is virtually closest to the Boy, being the Voice of the Dragon, so Kiyota aspires for that
Basically Bong Cha gets super antsy about this and is getting paranoid.
Won't get into the details here but Dragon kind of BTFOs Templars and Illuminati in Tokyo, through Kiyota schemes, for no one suspects The Dragon
End cutscene in Soul shows Bong Cha memory wiped and confused, Kiyota taking the place of the Voice.
>>
>>183412732
Anima-touched is actually the best tanking weapon for all 3 classes right now. Once Otherworldly Artifact is fixed that'll be better for chaos, but the other two weapons have nothing that adds more value than the heal and threat kick. Generally you want to use energy or efficiency mainhand though.
>>
>>183474246
Restoration is better for selfhealing
>>
Hell grinding egypt really is a fast way of getting gear and shards isn't it. 20 minutes in and i've got a 10 stack of weapon, talisman and glyph and im being slow about it.
>>
>>183479330
SD is super fast because most of the mobs in the zone completely ignore your presence unless you attack them and there are a lot of easy missions. City seems like it'd be a little more annoying to run.

don't die while i sleep, thread, i like having you here.
>>
>>183479330
Super boring though
>>
>>183477539
Self-healing? Perhaps, chaos will get more from energy thanks to paradoxical restoration. This is largely irrelevant though as anima weapons have it for free.
Self-healing unlikely to be worth chasing over energy/efficiency as far as suffixes go. Energy is threat to stop fist friends taking aggro, efficiency is higher immutable uptime.
>>
>>183481224
What I meant Restoration > Anima-touched. Anima-touched is garbage in every case.
>>
File: 1475786128944.jpg (216KB, 1564x616px) Image search: [Google]
1475786128944.jpg
216KB, 1564x616px
Are they going to reduce the price on the 3pip upgrade that shit is alot at 2,500 but at the same time the odds of finding a 3 pip energy orochi rifle are fucking zero
>>
>>183483418
Doubtful
>>
>>183483418
Whichever option you think is more jewish
>>
File: 1481924497017.gif (676KB, 175x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481924497017.gif
676KB, 175x200px
>thinking about Halloween event
>previously, shitton of people gathering near the Wisp Tree to summon Jack
>realize the new servers limit the zone to 10 people now to reduce lag
>>
>>183485518
Same goes for the golems. The new seasonal events are all going to be garbage.
>>
>>183485518
>>183485605
Well agartha can hold more than 10 people so maybe they'll up the limit for events ?
>>
Essence infusion
>>
>>183487451
I'll infuse you with my essence.
>>
>>183485518
>>183485605
>>183485773
whats the deal with the events, i wasn't around for the previous ones, and are they even going to be the same as the old game ones?
>>
>38 posters
Ded game
>>
>angry earth mission
>tier 2
>interacting with the mysterious device does nothing, can't progress
Great game!
>>
>>183489237
Is that the device where you have multiple interaction options like antenna, power button etc.? If so you're supposed to use them in correct order
>>
>>183490205
No its a fucking earth quake device that you are supposed to just interact with.
>>
If I make a new character, do I need to unlock all the weapons again or do the ones I unlocked on my old character carry over?
>>
>>183491818
Yeah
>>
File: jewing intensifies.gif (378KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
jewing intensifies.gif
378KB, 208x200px
>>183491818
>or do the ones I unlocked on my old character carry over?
>>
Post your pvp builds
Mine's AoE elemental with resto weapon. Can post more detail if anyone cares
>>
>>183492443
>>183492470
Thanks. Not really surprised. I doubt I'll bother grinding the MoF necessary for a second character in that case.
>>
>>183493545
>I doubt I'll bother grinding the MoF necessary for a second character in that case.
>>183493545
You can grind MoF then trade them for aurum, it's account shared so....
>>
RPG and flame thrower when?
>>
>>183497979
I'd love to see crossbows.
>>
>>183380116
Steamy Jedi master and padawan swinger sex on Nar Shaddaa

>>183473850
Oh my god JC a bomb!
>>
So what was the aegis system like for tokyo ? did it use ap/sp ?

Im just thinking the enemies in fangs are giving 150 - 450 exp per kill and you get an Ap every 15k or so xp. Presumably the Tokyo enemies are going to be giving even higher exp as are the quests, so the AP/SP is going to be pouring in and theirs only so much to spend it on atm.
>>
>>183491818
if you had a grandmaster lifetime sub then you get all weapons unlocked
>>
>>183502969
SP is always used for at least passive stats. AP has much less use unless you think capstone stats are worth the huge cost
>>
Since i have ACT and i play sometimes as a dps (from tank) even if my gear is only starting to get epic, it made me realize people just fucking suck ass.
I reach 2K+ dps as blood with an IP of 173 and most of the time i wreck the meter by a 50% difference.
Do people suck this much at rotation or is their passives ?
>>
>>183491818
If you bought TSW you can link accounts to unlock all weapons skills and purchased outfits

>>183504465
I need a DPS meter. Is ACT it?

Also, not sure if I should just complete the pistol/shotgun trees or move onto another. Was thinking maybe hammer for big hits/tanking
>>
>>183504465
Blood with Eldritch tome wrecks ass early game when you hardly ever crit
>>
Whats the deal with the museum damage boost guys ?
>>
>>183509517
i've heard it's too tiny to be worth the shards.

speaking of worth the shards, is it worth using same-type greens to level up a purple? 600 shards for 250 xp seems small... but i don't really run dungeons...
>>
>>183509715
No, I only use 5 distillates at a time for purples for the best chance of crit and most cost efficient xp per shard
>>
>>183509715
might as well, when you open your bags sell the non matching ones and use the matching ones. You should still turn a profit.

your Daily elites is still the way to go, all chests drop a distillate, either a 500 or a 1600 xp one (someone claimed to have gotten a 4k one but they were most likely bullshitting.)
>>
>do solo scenario
>some random fag I have no idea about invites me into a group while I am playing
>at this point I think the game bugs out and starts to bumfuck me harder than duo scenarios
>enemies have hp pools for duo players
>they have speed buffs
>spawning form two sides at he same time
>fucking mutator of "we will plant c4 on civilans"
>no buffs spawn
>boss is a harder, bear boss instead of the sissy reaper one
>get through all of that shit, 30 seconds left
>game crash

WOW, WOOOOOW Game, are you trying to tell me something? Are you trying to tell me I should be doing something better with my time than to play this buggy piece of shit?!
>>
>>183512095
Buy Aurum
:)
>>
>>183386147
oh i am. EVERY HOLE AND TITS GALORE
>>
>>183510716
i know i should run elites but man i get some serious anxiety when running dungeons with people i don't know. it makes playing any MMO pretty much impossible but i still try anyway...
>>
>>183513037
Just play DPS, if one dps dies it doesn't destroy the group just slows it down and you'll be right back after the battle.

If your the healer of the group you'll never hear the end of it.
>>
>>183512389
You are right, how foolish of me, they are working HARD on the game. Do you know how much raw talent it takes to take a game and rerelease it with dumb down skills?
Sure there may be more bugs than ever, and it runs like shit, and it crashes a lot and not all of the content is in the game but man, they are doing their best and the only reason they aren't doing better is because of us.
You see, we aren't giving them enough money, so they can't make the game run stable because of that, or fix the eyelashes...
>>
Viable options to farm at 50 for experience? I'm doing Besieged Farmland rotations right now but it gets boring fast, want to try alternatives.
>>
>>183513037
You'd only be anxious if your gear, skills used and roation sucked so bad you show up below the tank on the meter.

>had one like that, chaos hammer, 487dps on average
>all of my mighty force to stop myself to call him a cunt the entire run
>>
>>183514712
Egypt for Gear, Fangs for XP,Elites for Distillate.
>>
>>183514920
i'm just anxious in general all the time. crippling anxiety sucks, i don't recommend it. how do you even have dps that bad if you have hammer as your offhand? i thought demolish was supposed to be OP.
>>
>>183515481
My bets are he had a either a mix of dps and tanking gear, or didn't know how to make use of passives and shit.
>>
>>183515481
what >>183517232 said, it's that 80% of the time or also a mix of the 3 because people just don't read what are their gear. The best is to encounter a tardwhale with yellow 1 pip/2 pip gear.
But he was chaos main, chaos is really meh for dps.
>>
>>183390916
Is that filth hair?
>>
>>183518361
to be fair though i play healer in elites and i've only got 2 healer pieces on me and one of thems blue. 1 tank piece and the rest atk, and i've never had a tank die on me, unless they were retarded.
>>
>>183518361
Chaos seems like a really solid tanking set, I'm just worried the random chance to purge is going to fuck anyone who goes heavy on chaos. There were some bosses in nightmare that could auto-kill if you tried to purge their buffs, and given the quality we've gotten from funcom, I can't imagine they thought about that fact.
>>
>>183518920
i think it's supposed to be twig hair, paduriis look like trees
>>
So, you need to upgrade Anima-Touched weaponry from Epic 1 upwards yourself, right?
>>
Who the fuck is Cassie actually? Is Beaumont Loki?
>>
>>183521526
Your right about Beaumont.Nothings been revealed about Cassie yet but most people believe she's nimue.
>>
Is it me being a retard or does the quest flow for Blue Mountain suck dicks? I'm running around all over the fucking place.
>>
>>183522136
idk why I thought/recalled that Cassie was Lucifer, or TSW's version of.
>>
>>183523914
no, it really does. used to be you'd go clockwise around the map and now it sends you counterclockwise. plus by gating the Sasquatch quests behind story progression, it doesn't segue nicely from Sarge's missions to the two Sasquatch missions anymore.

City of the Sun God is a clusterfuck, too, though i guess it always kind of was, but the game gives you courtesy portals to instantly warp to the next Sentinel for whatever reason, so it goes really fast.
>>
Did anyone else's black version of the army uniform transfer? I think I just have the gloves for what ever reason
>>
>>183518931
Yeah but you play as a healer role, if you were a dps with this sort of setup you also would think "wtf is this shit".
>>183518982
Not exactly spitting on chaos as a tank, he was a dps.
>>
>>183481518
Stop being salty over not having any nice toys
>>
>>183529618
Explain
>>
File: 1437610317985.png (297KB, 900x890px) Image search: [Google]
1437610317985.png
297KB, 900x890px
quick bump
>>
Does anyone know if this game ever got released outside the us/eu? I kinda wonder how well it would be received in asian countries.
>>
>>183534951

combat system is not responsive or stylish enough to succeed in the asian market

the only thing polished about the game is the storytelling and that couldn't even convince the western audience
>>
>>183534951
can't say. As I understand though they would have needed to fix the Korean in Seoul. A lot.

apparently the Korean people speak with is really inconsistent.
>>
Found this on AH for 10k, is it any good?
>>
How do I get more vanity bags?
>>
>>183537716

do investigation quests good luck!
>>
>>183535984
>found a retard selling this for 10k
ftfy or didn't happen, actually
>>
>>183538392
I delete the mails instantly as a habit so can't prove it.

Anyway is it good? I'm going to unlock hammer and need to know if I should sell it or keep it
>>
>>183538093
And once I finish doing them?
>>
Should I blaze through the storyline again or 100% the lore?
>>
>>183538778
It's a good tank weapon, it's a good dps weapon, and for both, affix is good (havok would be better but depends).
It's a weapon worth 400-450K mof so .. just FYI, melee dps is very good but also sucks ass in many dungeons as if you go into melee range, you will eventually die or even kill your group and they'll call you a cunt.
>>
>>183541830
if you just want AP/SP do the lore. if you want to feed your equipment, quest.
>>
>>183542212
Thanks, guess I'll start leveling it up
>>
What is the best weapon type? Energy? I keep getting Alacrity.
>>
>>183538392
Happens. Found some AR neck signet for 450 earlier. I don't plan on using AR, but I still bought and relisted it.
>>
>>183543912
Depends on the weapon and role. Only warding and recovery are universally bad because of numbers set too low.
>>
>>183542212
But I thought hammer hit hard as fuck
>>
File: sad pepe.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>Hell and Bach
>The clues that were supposed to lead me to the 1st picture actually led me to the 2nd and 3rd pictures

Why the FUCK did Bach write "Soho -> Brooklyn", when the order of the picture locations is Brooklyn -> Soho (London)?

Misleading motherfucker
>>
>>183544480
It does. My point isn't on the dps but on how often you will be put at risk or your group for going into melee.
>>
>>183545872
Dumb frogposting faggot.
>>
>>183547601
explain yourself
>>
>>183545872
You're backtracking along Wicker's path, which ended in Room 13 in the Overlook. He reached New England by way of New York.
>>
>>183534479
Was Bong Cha sent to work in the whorehouses after getting memory wiped

Also I wonder what happened to the Child

The Dragon is completely comfortable with ripping out positions of power. How does it safely dispose of the ones doing the math?
>>
File: unsheathes chaintana.png (3MB, 1856x1028px) Image search: [Google]
unsheathes chaintana.png
3MB, 1856x1028px
Funcom was really fucking lazy with the chainsaw here
>>
>>183555913
Yeah, I thought it was comical back in TSW but seeing they didn't change it at all for SWL... man
>>
File: confusion.jpg (27KB, 294x325px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.jpg
27KB, 294x325px
>>183504465
>blood baby thinks he is skilled
>with the literally highest dps weapon in the game that's easy to use to boot
>>
File: It has become one.jpg (822KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
It has become one.jpg
822KB, 1920x1080px
>>183555913
Old news
>>
File: nekkid.png (1MB, 1027x888px) Image search: [Google]
nekkid.png
1MB, 1027x888px
>>183557817
Show me your skin
>>
>>183554491
I didn't know the child got thrown out along with the chick.
>>
>>183557562
He's also still running elite 1s at that point, meaning their gear can run anywhere from fucking IP 50 to IP whaletard levels. Throw in people still learning fight mechanics and shit, and yeah, dps meters are kinda useless at this point. Wait till people are hitting higher tiers where they know the fights, then the meters will more accurately reflect things.
>>
File: carlos 0.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
carlos 0.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>183559203
You could say they threw the baby out with the Bong water
>>
>>183557562
This reminds me
>melee weapons, lowest dps while having less up time and more danger involved
>ranged shit on them
>blood shits on all the ranged options
I can only imagine the fuking devs going XD it's balanced, no we won't tweek anything.
>>
>>183560408
Oh you
>>
>>183560550
>blood is best DPS

what is this meme?
>>
>>183560813
It literally is though.
>>
>>183560859
Where is proofs?
>>
So I can keep redoing investigation missions for clothing rewards?
>>
>>183560550
Melee also are the main tanks of this game, are the only ones with a purge (necessary for some nightmare bosses) and I think have the best defensive cooldowns. Fist takes a bit of the shaft, but its also some of the best healing thanks to the way hots work now. Fuck blades though, thats just a trainwreck.
>>
>>183561285
First completion only.
>>
>>183560813
With what build?
>>
>>183561312
>are the only ones with a purge
what did they(male) mean by this?
>>
>>183561057
Just look at the dps charts, graphs and breakdown, it's RIGHT, fucking THERE.
>>
>>183561312
>Fuck blades though, thats just a trainwreck.
As I said
Blood>ranged>melee>blade.
But what's both the devs and shitters be clueless and even defend the shit.
We will never get fixes for this shit.
>>
>>183564813
Where?
>>
>>183564895
The devs probably believe its "balanced" because they probably weigh utility onto the equation, which does make sense, more utility but same damage would just mean nobody would choose blood, which is the same problem but in reverse. Balance in mmos and pvp based games is always a clusterfuc. Either there is no uniqueness between classes or somebody is always top dog.

>>183564761
You wat m8?
>>
>>183565970
You can just use a purge gadget if you need a purge
>>
>>183565970
>pvp based games
lol
>>
>>183565361
combat logs
>>
>>183565970
>The devs probably believe its "balanced" because they probably weigh utility onto the equation, which does make sense, more utility but same damage would just mean nobody would choose blood
What utility you talking about that blood has over blade?
>>
>>183566061
True, but the purge abilities also have debuffs, do damage, and have a passive of questiknable quality. And now that we have decent gadgets to choose from, you have to actually think about what you want to use. I kept the teleport and the cleanse one with me and rotate as needed, might have to pick up the purge one if I can find it.

>>183567745
Blood over blade? None, I was talking about other weapons over blood, blade doesn't have shit.
>>
>>183565970
AR has two purges, one on incendiary grenade and one on a 20s cd
>>
>>183567990
also elemental used to have purges but I don't know if it still does
>>
>>183567969
What's the teleports behind you gadget called?
>>
>>183567969
>Blood over blade? None, I was talking about other weapons over blood, blade doesn't have shit.
So even with your logic of "why the devs don't buff shit" blade fails.
Explain to me then, why doesn't it get buffed?
>>
>>183567990
Can you post proof on the incendiary grenade having a purge, I'm stuck at work right now without access to the site, but I went through the abilities earlier tonight and I only remember hammer and Chaos getting two purges each.

>>183568123
Superluminal bridge? Something like that, its a 10 foot teleport backwards.

>>183568208
I totally agree that blades are fucked, I've said it twice myself. As to why it doesn't get buffed, that is because the devs are a bunch of fuckups. They either need some kind of utility added on or damage boosted.
>>
If you're not sure about weapons then is it better to just run two energy weapons?
>>
Woohoo just got the Agarthan Wings out of my bag today :D
>>
File: purges.png (471KB, 819x622px) Image search: [Google]
purges.png
471KB, 819x622px
>>183568503
turns out elemental still has them
>>
>>183570094
Huh, so they do, god I miss the old word search from the ability wheel, that made finding shit so easy. That makes incendiary insanely good, its easily spammable with a low energy cost, does decent initial damage and a really good dot effect. And ARs are already stupid good because of their range. Okay, so balance was worse than I had considered, great shit funcom.
>>
>>183570709
Bearing in mind that you need to generate the grenade which is rng plus you need to cook it(unless you run the no-cooking AR, which is admittedly nice) or you lose out on damage, incendiary is a less reliable purge than some other options. It's very good as passive purge, though.

Also I'm pretty sure fist/hammer is the highest damage in the game right now, eruption(i think?) is bonkers. Shotgun and blood are just easier to use and also not melee. I mean, not that I have parses for any of that.
>>
>>183569257
>If you're not sure about weapons then is it better to just run two energy weapons?
Yes.
Consider alacrity for melee weapons though.
>>
>>183570951
>Also I'm pretty sure fist/hammer is the highest damage in the game right now, eruption(i think?) is bonkers. Shotgun and blood are just easier to use and also not melee. I mean, not that I have parses for any of that.
On a training dummy, maybe. But in real dungeon scenarios Blood>ranged>melee>blade.
>>
>>183571109
What would you consider a good hammer for demolish spam? I'm looking at the pnuematic one.
>>
>>183570951
Yeah, but if your going grenades your best in slot is going to be the auxiliary loader, which ups grenade loading rates. I'm AR heals and I'm debating between the loader or the orochi medical launcher as my best in slot.
>>
>>183571109
>Consider alacrity for melee weapons though.
Only consider Alacrity for PvP. Alacrity in PvE is for people who are new and can't read boss tells.
>>
>>183571849
Have you looked at the dps chart for melee players vs ranged?
>>
>>183571943
Alacrity isn't going to help you catch up to ranged DPS. If you are playing melee you need to know what you are doing.
>>
>>183571849
>movespeed isn't strong as fuck in pve
they had to nerf wod movespeed enchants in legion because otherwise that shit was BIS
>>
>>183571189
You keep shilling blood but never tell how you deal with corruption self-damage. Are you using good goy purple weapon from the bag?
>>
>>183572162
What the fuck are you talking about? This is the SWL thread.
>>
>>183572251
dragonslaying is dragonslaying, dude
movement is strong
>>
>>183572021
So I take that as a no. Okay.

>>183572172
>spoonfeed me for I can't use highest dps weapon in the game
Oh boy,. I forget we have reddit retards here.
>>
>>183572357
your words are as corrupted as your soul
>>
How does one go about finding a good cabal in this game, im wary of joining the spam general chat or random invite ones since they are always shit in other games?
>>
>>183575085
I don't think there is a 4chan one yet.
>>
>>183572172
My build, literally 0 issues with self-damage. The only tier where corruption matters is max corruption, since you only gain 5% of heals. Stay at max corruption for as long as you're comfortable and then Reap down to safe zone. Remember you always have a healer in dungeons
>>
File: Ruckzuck-2017-07-14-21-08-10.jpg (276KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ruckzuck-2017-07-14-21-08-10.jpg
276KB, 1600x900px
>>183575134
Yeah no cabal et, but we got a ded chat channel since TSW which OP forgot to post:
/chat join vidya

You can also make scripts for automatically login into chat channels:
Create two text files in your SWL/scripts folder (might have to create the scripts folder first)
Rename them to auto_login and auto_teleport , WITHOUT a file extension.
Put the following text into the files:
delay 5000
/chat join vidya

I'd also suggest adding:
/chat join sanctuary
>>
>>183577113
>I'd also suggest adding:
>/chat join sanctuary
t. reddit
>>
>>183577175
Sanctuary was a thing from the TSW community way before Failcom moved to reddit Mr. Shitposter.
>>
>>183577356
Not the anon you replied to but it may be helpful but the faggots in it are grade A reddit trash.
>>
>>183577113
Below chat join vidya, add:
delay 100
/chat list vidya
Will tell you if there's anyone on.
>>
>>183572172
Elite shield to start up, 2 mal+couple of basics, desecrate+2 mal, then mend and basics till it expires, repeat. Full bar of blood skills, though i think it s a pretty dumb build.
>>
How is tokyo exactly, i like the idea of a big map set in the city but due to game limitations i think im overhyping it for myself.
>>
>>183579254
You probably are, it's about the same size as every other zone.
It is urban though, so the flavour is distinct compared to other zones.
>>
Just walk away from concuss, learn the mechanics :)
>>
>>183580074
>melee DPS crying about not running away fast enough from aggro reset like its the tanks fault
rly makes u stink
>>
>>183580074
What gear level should i be looking at for Lairs anyway ?

Same as elite ?
>>
>>183580210
Force taunts exist but you need to use them first
>>
>>183580341
Full max level purple
>>
>>183580074
was in that game. Fucking jump away from the boss and keep running. It just chases you down over the course of 4-5 seconds. Tank in all this time could not reaggro the boss (he could have never let it drop aggro in the first place)
But for some reason all these over leveled shitters act like it's everybody elses job to tank. I have seen shitters in blue gear get it right, but these mythic level fags can't.
>>
>>
>>183580074
is he the kind of shitter tank that runs to stop dr klein on the final level instead of just tanking and letting people dps the boss?
>>
>>183581000
pd means fag. fdp son of a whore. Sorry Anon. Bouffon's just buffoon.
>>
>>183581000
Yeah we got some really dumb ones around here.
>>
File: wapon.png (21KB, 373x127px) Image search: [Google]
wapon.png
21KB, 373x127px
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>183581775
Can't wait to see the prices of hundreds of thousands
>>
>>183581775
Where? I better get my Orochi Rifle skin from TSW
>>
>>183581775
>>183584185
>>183588002
hasn't that tab been there for a while now, it doesn't have anything in it.
>>
File: h-hes got a gun.jpg (161KB, 1396x715px) Image search: [Google]
h-hes got a gun.jpg
161KB, 1396x715px
>>
>>183590603
this is why pistol grips should be illegal just look at how easily he could aim and shoot that thing with one hand
>>
>>183588803
It hasn't been there for very long. I think it was added in the last big update, which means that they are pretty much ready to roll out weapon skins aka happening.
>>
>>183572357
>dude moving 20% quicker makes you get in range faster LMAO
Consider how much of the fights are spent repositioning and how much are spend standing in place and attacking. Consider how much you would benefit from a run speed buff, over some other affix that will actually be beneficial while you're attacking.

Don't be one of those dumb motherfuckers who post their retarded ideas as fact without actually having the courage to explain them in case someone actually argues with you.
>>
>>183592419
>So I take that as a no. Okay.
>>
>>183592632
>Don't be one of those dumb motherfuckers who post their retarded ideas as fact without actually having the courage to explain them in case someone actually argues with you.
>>
File: bhahahahah.gif (844KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
bhahahahah.gif
844KB, 200x150px
>>183592781
>courage
>courage to spoon feed a retard
>>
>>183592982
>dude consider alacrity lmao
>dude just do it lmao
>>
>>183593061
>Have you looked at the dps chart for melee players vs ranged?
>dude common just spoon feed me! What are you c-chicken?!
>>
>>183593135
>Don't be one of those dumb motherfuckers who post their retarded ideas as fact without actually having the courage to explain them in case someone actually argues with you.

>dude alacrity makes melee dps as good as range just trust me lmao
>>
>>183593198
>dude alacrity makes melee dps as good as range just trust me lmao
>I have no argument so I will make it out that my opponent made claims he never did.
Brilliant, I can see you are desperate
>>
>>183593268
You never made any claim at all you retard, you just said "consider Alacrity".
>>
>>183593329
>gets caught strawmaning
>i-its your fault!
Holy shit, on a scale of 1 to 10 how emotional are you right now? Do you have any rational though in you are are you just a bundle of emotions and damage control at this point?
>>
>>183593446
You just said "consider Alacrity", never explained why and then got on the defensive when you got called out on not explaining.

>dude just use it lmao trust me
>>
>>183593674
just use it and get back to him on it
>>
>>183554491
Nah, they sent her to the crackhouse.

See, a whore might have some credibility, but any trace of memories she'll have will be dismissed by sticking her with a joint, injecting a few drugs into her and spraying her down with rum.
>>
File: 127.jpg (833KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
127.jpg
833KB, 1920x1080px
>Really liked TSW but the clunky combat wasn't so great so I kinda drifted away
>hear about this, grab it, link my old shit
>get in game and grab my vanity shit
>PvP armors and some of the achievement stuff like the basic wheel outfits (Gunslinger, etc.) transfered but not the fancy faction-specific "Deck" ones, or the rank uniforms

Bummer. I really love those stuff. I love flying the colors, whichever character I may be on. Do we get our uniform back via the faction missions? Are the fancier outfits still in game or what? Pic related as an example, I hink this one was a Sword/something Deck outfit for Templars in the original TSW.
>>
Does Alacrity on secondary actually work? All other weapon passives only work if you're using abilities with that weapon.
>>
>>183600060
No it doesn't.
>>
>>183599234
faction missions aren't in right now. hopefully they readd them. i've heard more clothes are in than you can actually access, if you use a dressing room mod you might see more clothes than the base game lets you.
>>
File: 20170723202351_1.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170723202351_1.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
What a great fight that was
>>
>>183600904
>literally just finished that minutes ago
Are you me?
>>
>>183333862
Why the fuck are the Mnemonic trinklets so weak when you have to work that hard to get them? It makes no sense.
>>
Why is this game so hard to download? I had to redownload it twice then got into the game, crashed, and now it's downloading again. Then it downloaded past the amount of space the game even required.

This shit is completely broken
>>
>>183603306
Just launch the dxwebsetup exe in the game folder if the game crash as soon as you launch it. Should be enough.
>>
>>183603760
Crashed when I made my character. The game downloaded the same data multiple times and the folder was like 60 gigs. I'm just redownloading the minimal version for now and hoping that won't bug out.
>>
How much content that was available in old SW is missing in SWL?

I'm a new player and I think I've finished all the story missions currently available. Tokyo is supposed to come in a couple of weeks, right? What's after that?
>>
What class is useful/high in demand/high skill ceiling?

Mostly interested in tank/healer
>>
>>183604562
Tokyo will come during the next few months. Anything that comes after Tokyo's conclusion will be entirely new content, save for one exception.
Original had special faction missions on certain faction ranks. They are not in now, but apparently will be added later as lvl 50 missions. This is after tokyo, most likely.
>>
>>183604579
this game doesn't really have classes. tanks and healers are both in demand at end game, probably tanks more than healers.
>>
>>183604886
>Anything that comes after Tokyo's conclusion will be entirely new content
Oh, okay. Say, does anything carry over between characters on the same account in SWL? I'm not sure if I should grind for a second slot or if I should simply make a second account.
>>
Would you say that Aux loader is better for secondary assault rifle and that the soviet version is better for primary?
>>
>>183605712
Apparently aurum is account wide, so you could use MoFs procured on your alt to purchase Aurum to benefit your main.
>>
>downloading at 11kb/s

Jesus fucking christ what are these servers
>>
>random steam friend invites me to play CS:GO
>I don't even have that game
Why do people do this
>>
>>183607173
>having random people on your friends list and not people you actively speak to and interact with

why do people do this
>>
>>183607173
I have heard this story.....bit to often. What's going on?
>>
>>183607345
How many facebook friends do you have?
And how many do you talk to on a regular basis?

Same applies to steam
>>
>>183607441
>facebook

I don't use goybook you fucking faggot.
>>
>>183607441
>facebook

lmfao
>>
>>183607512
It was just an example
You get the point though
>>
>>183607441
>adding people as friends on FB if you don't talk to them on a regular basis
>>
>>183607749
It's the similar on Tinder where people collect matches but never talk to them
>>
>>183607441
fucking reddit normies!
>>
>>183608147
Kill yourself normie faggot
>>
>>183580074
>tank
>not having a taunt skill on Darkness War last boss
>not having a manticore agitator if you lack skill slot room
>letting your dps die
What a nigger.
>>
File: class.png (1MB, 925x840px) Image search: [Google]
class.png
1MB, 925x840px
>>183605543
What's this shit then?
>>
You guys with the fucking alacrity affix are cracking me up.
For the last fucking time, it's only good as a side weapon especially for tank (resto would be better especially with shotgun's low cost rocket pod) or for pvp.

Side weapon spenders are 3 or 5 and people with very good gear (& crit then) have an energy primary so they focus on their primary weapon's skills.
Then alacrity is good even for dps for fights where you move a lot.

Anybody not doing pvp using alacrity as a main weapon is a fucking moron.
>>
>>183613192
It determines your two starting weapons. Original didn't have that, but apparently it was too abstruse for some people, so now character creation has "classes", which is a misnomer and thus leads into completely different kind of misunderstanding.
>>
>>183612876
It's the dps job to interupt the boss, and also to run away for over 8 seconds.
Does it look like I am going to be anywhere near the boss to draw aggro with my attack rating gear? PFff im just going to run away at every chance, not my fault if the dps pulls aggro by just doing damage while I run around to save my life as a tank.
>>
Finally, I'm leaving New England at level 38 with two(2) level 25 rare(blue) Revenant ARG weapons. Too bad I can't fuse to purple until level 50.

Pistols/shotgun isn't bad. Not sure if it's worth to pick up elemental or blood instead.
>>
File: 1500268423793.gif (2MB, 244x147px) Image search: [Google]
1500268423793.gif
2MB, 244x147px
Are any of the extraordinary weapons particularly good for tanks? I've been using an ARG shotgun and the blue hammer that comes from the caches that is a energy mk2
>>
>>183614316
No it's fucking not.
The dps job is to dps, not wasting a slot, ruining is roation and losing time with a fucking rupt especially when a tank can afford it since its dps doesn't matter.
As a hammer tank, when i rupt, i put a debuff on the target which gives 75% chance to regen 1 energy per hit for 5 seconds. So taking my rupt away is taking that away.
Also, many retard dps don't know it but bosses can be immuned to rupt after too much of it therefore something that can and should be rupt is now unavoidable because of a fucking moron dps.

What will you do if you're in a dungeon and the 3 dps don't have a rupt in their rotation ? Ask them to fuck up their whole thing because you're a lazy tank or your gear is too shitty to not run without 3 survival cooldowns ?

On a final note, Concuss can't be rupt unless you use Evulsion (chaos) for some fucked up reason (you can try CQC, eruption or blindside, it doesn't work) but dead dps can be avoided with just a taunt provided by a fucking simple 1000mof worth gadget.

Fuck you for sucking.
>>
>>183613192
Just archetypes to begin with.
>>
>>183616861
>rupt
>>
>>183616086
Otherwordly Artifact is the shit (when it gets fixed to actually work)
>>
>>183616861
>rupt
>>
>>183616861
Dude, do you like realize you you are talking to?
He was the first goy to pull out his walled and clear lairs. I think he knows more about being a tank than you.
>>
>>183618784
Yeah i guess i should learn my place, considering.
>>
>>183619069
I know it's shitposting here, but I genuinely run into tanks who believe this shit.
>>
>>183557562
>equip soviet lvl 1 blue
>no expertise yet
>try vs dummy
>about 70% of blood dps

Yeah, my guess you just suck ass at your job.
>>
>>183619507
>equip blood book level 1 green
>no expertise yet
>try vs dummy
>about 98% of pistol dps

Yeah, my guess is you just suck dicks as your job.
>>
I'm doing over 2000 thousands dps with bloodmagics
>>
>>183621151
where is proofs?
>>
At wich level can i start fusing superiors to get epics?
>>
File: fugg.png (50KB, 730x39px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.png
50KB, 730x39px
merchant no
>>
>>183622910
If you're still using HiPay do NOT try to force it
>>
>>183622814
>>
>>183623087
Shit, that much? Fuck.
>>
File: Harry Dredsdens mondays.gif (991KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Harry Dredsdens mondays.gif
991KB, 500x250px
>>183333862
you know, one thing I'm kind of happy with is that, so far, I haven't seen any of the content of this game censored for 'mass audience consumption'.
>>
>Lil fucked up so bad that all humans instinctively knows she's a fuck up.
>>
>>183626351
>She fucked up so bad even SATAN decided "nah, humans are cool and give us plenty of what we want"
>And she still wants to keep fucking up.

What the hell does the Devil see in her?
>>
>>183624873
You wot m8?
>>
>>183627335
Well, they could have censored or outright removed the scene in the Nursery with the possessed child shambling into the room and Lilith promptly snapping her neck
>>
>>183624873
Yeah. They changed a few things tho, like that idol quest in Kingsmouth.
Ami's daughter is a future SJW though that's if she can make it that far
>>
>>183627637
>idol quest in Kingsmouth
remind me what this is again?
>>
>>183627853
which idol quest? There's kind of a lot.

>>183627780
also, none of the monsters were censored, and while the RC plane was with the cassie photos was moved from Morninglight camp to the bridge and the photos were removed from the plane, you can still find Cassie seducing a minor on Danny's laptop.
>>
>>183627878
A cursed idol that send mayans zombies after you as long as you hold it. In the original, you brought it to the church so that the runes could naturally kill them before they could become a threat. Now you use Nora's fire that wich is charged with magical energy after consuming zombies so much to destroy it.
>>
>tfw an MMO manages to spook you from time to time

Does that mean I'm easily spooked, or that this game is well designed?
>>
>>183628032
>the photos were removed from the plane
Ah yeah, was wondering about that. Are they on Danny's laptop? Or were they removed from the game? They weren't that frisky.

Also,
>coming after Cassie when you basically already have Carter
What a little fag.
>>
>>183628274
Bit of both. TSW is good at being spooky, though. Fuck the blue mountain mines, to say nothing of sargassum
>>
>>183628032
>>183628451
You mean the pic in the OP?
>>
>>183628451
in the tent.
>>
>>183600904
I didn't manage to kill him before getting kicked out. Is it possible? I'm running mostly health talismans and such.
>>
File: 20170716021107_1.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170716021107_1.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
Mosul is the most sympathetic NPC in the entire game.
>>
>>183629521
You're not supposed to kill him, just survive until the system gets you out of his prison orb and then reseal it.
>>
>>183600904
Wait what mission is that ?
>>
>>183629936
Beneath You It Eats Its Name. it's the last in a chain.
>>
>>183630407
where do i find it, because i missed the entire chain.
>>
>>183630817
it starts with a side mission in City of the Sun God. there's a hologram in a tent to the east of the Orochi Group outpost. that side mission starts the chain.
>>
>>183631078
>City of the sun god
That explains it, i'll give it a god. Thanks man.
>>
>>183631314
have fun. you'll either love or hate the penultimate mission.
>>
/vg/ needs more pages or something, damn.
>>
Holy shit the vampire hunter in Besieged Farmlands is a complete fucking cunt. The only thing standing between him and taking a werewolf knot is the fucking secret world he professes to hate so much.
>>
>>183633853
he has pretty good reason to be bitter i think.
>>
>>183618459
How is it bugged? What's wrong with it?
>>
>>183633853
well yeah, why do you think he hates the secret world?
>>
waiting on rare spawns sucks
>>
>>183633853
Vampire hunter had a hard life.
>>
Would you guys say it's cheaper to buy a blue for as cheap fusion fodder off the AH or to buy however many greens it takes to do that?
>>
>>183640363
It all depends on the price goy!
Literally just do 2nd grade math to get your answer. I mean how do you get through the puzzles in the game?
>>
>>183633853
You learn why he hates the secret world so much later.
>>
>>183644276
I wish I could finish the last questing areas but I keep getting caught up in grinding Egypt.
>>
>>183616861
Yes for some reason evulsion ignores cc immunity
>>
>>183644276
I did his quests. Is there anything else that sheds light on him? Because seriously I doubt there's going to be anything good enough to convince me not to hate his sanctimonious black ass.

Or maybe he'd love the entire world to get a Filth tentacle directly up the ass?
>>
>>183651348
he briefly appears in another quest chain at the end of the Transylvania storyline and gives a rant explaining why he's so pissed off.
>>
>>183651443
If it's the one where he shows up with a flame thrower and torches some monster whose ass I was beating before the plot kicked in, I did that too, and it just seemed like a bunch of the same "a bloo bloo bloo you secret worlders are the 1% holding us all down with your patriarchy and cis white hetero privilege" style bullshit.
>>
>>183651617
he says his wife and kid got killed by secret worlders implied it's Orochi and they got away with it, that's why he hates them. because they operate in the shadows and fuck over the normies.
>>
So one of my characters is an assassin and I'm not liking blade at all. What is a good alternative?
>>
>>183652180
Hammer if you're into melee and want BIG hits
>>
>>183651841
Thanks for confirming he's an angsty piece of shit who wants to drop his pants and spread his black ass for the Filth.
>>
>>183652359
Does hammer make a good secondary, or at the very least as good a secondary as you can have in TSWL? Or am I making a mistake switching elementalism my main?
>>
>>183652180
Yeah, blade blows for now.
>pistol is good, a little bit rng at times, really wrecks with a soviet CB3 if you have a good crit rate but you're gonna have to pay a shit ton of money for .. oh well that applies to ALL good weapons anyway
>Blood is good (almost op) in the 120-280 IP range with Eldritch tome
>hammer is the dumbass ME SMASH weapon mechanics but it really is effective in all situations (hello eruption 30K+ crit)
>AR is good and easy, only problem is the grenade if you're a dumb ass and can't manage anything above hammer level
>fist is a good mix of dots & burst (didn't play, just witnessed) and weapons are worth shit so it's easy to get one
>>
>>183652950
>he didn't mention the others like elemental
>>
>>183653087
Assassins start with elementalism, which is why I'd assume he probably didn't mention it.

>>183652509
>>183652950
Thanks. I think I might go fists since my third character will be a Trickster.
>>
>>183652950
>>pistol is good, a little bit rng at times, really wrecks with a soviet CB3 if you have a good crit rate but you're gonna have to pay a shit ton of money for .. oh well that applies to ALL good weapons anyway
>Dude lamo pistols get gud when you have legendary gear that gives you 50 crit, you just have to pay 3000 dollars or grind for over a year
>But pistols are as good as blood which needs only 1 item to be retarded strong
>>
>>183652509
Hammer's a good secondary, yeah, but you need to be in melee for it.
>>
>get to Egypt

Man this place is beyond fucked up, but Shani is a cutie.

What's all this about blood being the best DPS?
>>
File: 1352966259800.jpg (118KB, 1150x674px) Image search: [Google]
1352966259800.jpg
118KB, 1150x674px
>>183652180
>>183652950
How would you guys improve blade if you could?
>>
>>183653459
You need the exact same gear for blood or pistol, you fucking mongoloid. The only thing that changes is the weapon (duh) but pistols are better than blood when your crit rating goes up.
Are you the same fucking autist who keeps soiling his pants every time someone mentions blood in this thread?
Why don't you switch to blood then if it's so retarded strong?
>>
>>183654270
By making Spirit blade to be used automatically on your next power attack rather than a fucking 4 energy skill just for that.
>>
>>183654474
>wanting to make it automatic

Oh, thank god, I thought I was being an idiot by wanting that myself.

At the very least, if it's going to be an active skill, maybe break it into different ones for different effects like grenade for Assault Rifle?
>>
>>183654814
Well at this point, anything would be better.
>>
>>183654324
>You need the exact same gear for blood or pistol, you fucking mongoloid. The only thing that changes is the weapon (duh) but pistols are better than blood when your crit rating goes up.
Except you need huge amounts of crit for the pistol while blood even without crit does the best job.

>>183654324
>Are you the same fucking autist who keeps soiling his pants every time someone mentions blood in this thread?
I am the same autist who actually has numbers and facts to back up his opinions unlike most touchy-feely faggots that post their opinions.

>Why don't you switch to blood then if it's so retarded strong?
Wow what a great solution. You have 9 items but one of them is clearly the best. Why don't you just use that 1 item.
Well ge faggot maybe I want some variety? Maybe I like to switch things up sometimes?
Maybe I think it's FUCKING RETARDED when one weapon is outclassing all the other ones and one weapon gets outclassed by all the other ones.

But hey, a mongolid like you wouldn't understand because hurrr durrr just use it I don't see what the problem is. Having options is bad, having multiple weapons that are balanced is bad. Everybody should just use one weapon, I don't see a problem with this.
>>
>>183654270
Literally anything.
Buff the spirit blade damage or make it automatic or make it your bar is full and you gain chi you gain a damage buff or fuck with the duration or give an extra button for spirit blade activation or buff it's abilities/passives

Literally anything at this point.
>>
>>183656014
I bet you are full of shit, have none of these weapons and can't afford anything past a mk2.
Or you're a whale and in that case, you are already wrong because you are retarded.
>>
>>183656415
>I bet you are full of shit
>literally: w-well I think you are wrong
Wonderful argument, how will I ever recover from this factual rebuttal.

Never mind you contradict yourself
>You don't have an idea what you are talking about because you don't have the equipment
>even if you do have the equipment you are still wrong
>As you can see you are wrong in literally every scenario I have made up
>looks like I win again, heh, nothing personal
>>
>>183656704
>I am the same autist who actually has numbers and facts to back up his opinions
>will not post facts
Nigger it is, then.
>>
>>183657172
now he's going to screech about how he's not going to spoon feed you
>>
>>183657172
>will not post facts
Why would I do your the favor of educating you?

Anybody who is even half intelligent here, can check themselves and either confirm or disprove what I have claimed if they care about their dps.
It takes a special kind of retard though to think people will be doing favors for you just because you flaunt your ignorance.
>>
>>183657615
Nah, he didn't answer yet.
.. ah nevermind he just did, his post popped up while i was typing this one.
Like clockwork.
>>
>>183658057
it's just shitposting, if blood really was that good he'd post numbers.
>>
File: 1374257780288.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [Google]
1374257780288.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>>183660567
>>
>>183654270
dedicated gimmick button in addition to the 6 buttons we have now
>>
>no one posts any numbers about their claims
t. AR is highest DPS because it's an assault rifle with 30 round clip
>>
>>183663329
>Signed by AR
>>
ar is okay
buff red mist
t. ar
>>
>>183665676
>buy green level 1 rifle
>try it on a training dummy
>it does 95% of my blood build with just the basic attack
I don't get this hubbub about blood being overpowered compared to other weapons. Maybe you just suck as dps?
>>
>>183663329
they really should ban assault clips and limit them to 20 round so the other dps weapons can have a fair playing field and think of the poor eldritch monsters children, i mean why would any one need a large assault clip any way just call the templars
>>
File: angry nature.jpg (48KB, 443x600px) Image search: [Google]
angry nature.jpg
48KB, 443x600px
D E D
E
D
>>
>>183672634
100% ded
>>
Really love Billy's Muse look and general design.
The fact that the Collector and the Sleeping One are mentioned through a quest is pretty nice too.
>>
File: omar form deus ex.jpg (97KB, 776x754px) Image search: [Google]
omar form deus ex.jpg
97KB, 776x754px
GAS MASKS WHEN?!
>>
>>183675110
You can get a CDC gasmask. The only issue I have with it is that it's yellow.
>>
>>183675148
I know, thats my point, why fucking yellow?
>>
>>183675189
>inb4 the only normal looking gasmask costs aurum
>>
Is this game's open world aggro fucking broken or something? I'm fighting 1-2 enemies at a time and suddenly 5+ more appear during or immediatelly after the fight.

At first I thought this was just some retarded summon skill/mechanic specific to werewolves, but then I went to the SE monastery in CF and the same thing happened while doing bosses. The fact that one of the major bosses is there too makes me not want to bother with it.
>>
>>183679636
Did you run past mobs? I've noticed that the following range of aggoed enemies is rather long, much more than in the original.
They might have simply followed you. Beyond that I can't guess what's wrong.
The aforementioned has happened to me. You might go out of combat for a moment but the enemy still follows you.
>>
>>183679636
Mobs follow you for pretty long. Also some ennemies have the ability to summon or aggro several monster for help during fights.
>>
>be AR DPS
>overcook grenade
>blow up my entire team
>>
>>183682115
In the monastery, no I didn't. I fought all enemies in my path. Said sudden spawns came from areas ahead of me.

>>183682898
Which enemies and what skills? Being able to avoid enemies from doing so, or at least predict when they are about to would be nice.
>>
File: 1479717176959.jpg (61KB, 636x511px) Image search: [Google]
1479717176959.jpg
61KB, 636x511px
>using AR

why?
>>
>>183684812
A lot of zombies do it, they usually are focusing and the air is vibrating around them for exemple.
>>
>You can't make a sniper build with AR anymore due to the lack of a single shot dps power ability

I miss the ability wheel every day a little more.
>>
>>183685325
I've never seen any zombies do anything remotely similar, in terms of numbers of spawns and sudden appearance, to what these werewolves/monastery deathless fuckers do.
>>
File: bitch.png (234KB, 306x458px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
234KB, 306x458px
>does nothing the entire mission
>causes monsters to spawn simply because "she's a sucker for buttons"
>makes me fight said monsters alone while she just chills there in the very same room
>>
>>183687091
Makes sense considering the bitch she is.
>>
>>183687091
Have you not found out who she is yet
>>
>>183686640
Some zombies have the ability called "The Scent of Blood" which calls other zombies, Savage Coast and I believe blue mountain has zombies that can use it.
>>
>Nick Turner protect his wife even in undeath
Damn.
Thread posts: 475
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.