[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/parag/ - Paragon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 745
Thread images: 128

File: 1500590681700.png (951KB, 1213x627px) Image search: [Google]
1500590681700.png
951KB, 1213x627px
FAQ: https://pastebin.com/0S9SiFtH

Latest News & Patch Notes:
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2gsit7i8tgOjaB1eGuta-3z8BHMnNCIW

Latest Released Hero — Zinx
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/heroes/zinx
https://www.youtube.com/mQJ0w8aS_3M
https://www.youtube.com/nAj9QONpPGA

2nd Latest Released Hero — Wraith
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/heroes/wraith
https://www.youtube.com/hiaWQy-JBhA
https://youtu.be/rBeFejv7a0Y

MMR Tracking (community) & Other Information:
https://agora.gg/
http://paragon.gg/

Hero Build Info:
https://paragondb.info/calc
https://paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: https://pastebin.com/EJGkMtSU

/parag/ OC:
https://pastebin.com/ZaedWcma
https://i.imgur.com/FdxOJhs.png

Previous Thread: >>182892757
>>
>change the entire card system
>make it shit
>keep the shitty recolors only via crates system
weeewwwwwww
>>
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/306571650504196096/337719182068023297/Paragon_V.42_Leak.pdf

from the end of last thread
>>
WTF ARE THE DEVELOPERS DOING???

Now i have to learn how to play Smite, even though it's boring as fuck and i suck at it.
>>
>>183324048
Shit, we hit bump limit and we didn't even realise. Good choice for OP, btw.
>>
Fifth for new item and stat system being utter retarded shit.
Also please post your info for the new player list:
>ID
>platform
>timezone
>playing hours
>voice chat availability
>preferred roles
>any other info
>>
>card that instantly kills people at 15% or below
HAHAHHA
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOOIIINNGGGG
>>
PLEASE. PLEASE LEAVE PHASE AS IS IF IT MEANS NOT DOING THIS NEW SYSTEM. I love change I welcome it and love trying new things but Epic has no FUCKING CLUE I don't even think they play their own game.
>>
>>183324608
>He didn't see Thanatos ult in Smite
>>
>>183324220
>>183324349
I'm not ready to declare the game dead just yet.
All this really does is change things from a straight power meta to one based around what utility items you choose (assuming they don't fuck it up). It's like everyone will build like a support does now, except with fewer cards and focusing on areas other than defense and sustain.
Chin up, /parag/: there's every chance it might turn out for the best.
inb4 it all comes tumbling down
>>
File: Kdhkz6R.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kdhkz6R.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>183324608
>900 damage DoT for 75 mana
>>
>>183324732
>putting an ult onto a basic item and 45 second cd
>>
>>183324608
>>183324732
Seems like it would be useful for an assassin like Kallari who can track down someone in enemy territory as they try to back. The stats will probably be shit on the cards with really good abilities to balance them.
>>
File: rpLfgDu.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
rpLfgDu.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>183324906
AND THE CARD IS NOT EVEN UPGRADED YET!
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>183325039
these stats dont look like shit anon
>>
so i leave the general to play a couple matches and come back to a new thread and the game apparently being dead what did i miss
>>
>>183324848
I mean, I've been shitting on Ebin for removing all original elements this game had since they've ditched dunking, but that's not exactly what I fucking meant. It might turn up well, I surely hope it will, but it will be a completely different game and not even fully a moba any more. Having only 3 cards will make it boring and how do they expect the players to play without potions and wards?
>>
>>183324906
>have card that cleanses poison in my deck
>drop my ward to pay for it
>notice that enemy drops Nameless curse later when three fifths of the team built to counter them and it's no longer worth keeping
>go back to my ward
>they pick NC up again after they die
>I pick up my cleanse again after I back
>they don't realise that they've been neutered and either have to back or keep going with a useless card
I can see it working.
>>
>>183325038
His ult kills everyone below fucking 40% or so on max level though
>>
File: 7b2.jpg (27KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
7b2.jpg
27KB, 500x324px
>We did it Cam! We saved Paragon!
>>
>>183325267
We don't know what the stats will be like man, chill. It's possible that these are all placeholder numbers, too: the contest said the Growing Strength passive gave 5 power + 50 health every minute for 15 minutes, but one of the Epic employees said on Reddit that those numbers weren't final. Even if they are: a slow-moving projectile seems like the kind of thing you need to coordinate a gank and stun for, and I'm sure that Execute can be countered with a burst heal like Quenching Scales or its equivalent.
>>
File: xHK2FRg.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
xHK2FRg.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>183325297
There are still potions in the game. Seems pretty useless though.
>>
I'm so mad right now, I have queued for at least 5 games now and every one of them I either Dodged or people in them Dodged.

I wanna play the fuckin game
>>
>>183325297
You can still play with potions and wards, but the hope is that they've balanced it to the point that having those is a real choice that comes with its pros and cons instead of just something you do mindlessly at the start of a game or when you're waiting to respawn. I could tell you from memory how my deck progression goes for all of my mains: there's no thought to it and there's never any variation to how I do it, it's just clicking the numbers until I hit 60.
I fully agree that there's every chance Epic are going to screw it up, and I do miss elements from Legacy as much as you, but I want to keep an open mind about this instead of labeling it DOA and bumming myself out.
>>
>>183326004
Hop on a smurf and just play regardless of who picks what.
>>
>>183325689
Who should we edit over Spongebob's face? Mooney or KL?
>>
>>183326257
I've Dodged twice and I have a 20 minute ban now b/c some Kallari would refuse to go any other lane but offlane, and I was playing /ourboy/ so I Dodged b/c offlane Kallari a shit
>>
>>183326391
>>183325689
replace spongebob with phase and make mooney and kl the people in the background running away
>>
>>183326391
Whoever's face fits best I guess.
>>
>>183326496
I'll sometimes let a Kallari offlane slide while I jungle Kwang if the enemy team comp is squishy or just kind of off-meta. A good Kallari is nice to have, but somehow people have a hard time understanding that she's a split-pushing assassin and not someone that jumps into teamfights as they're popping off.
>>
>>183326567
No
>>
>>183326567
Nah, their faces would be so tiny on the background characters that it would be a wasted effort. I do like the idea of Phase and Cam, though.
>>
>le Reddit can't openly discuss the leaks because they'd probably get banned for it
lol
>>
>>183325824
Where are you getting these? I'm not seeing them in the PDF.
>>
>>183327226
Under 'Cards' there's some Imgur album links.
>>
>>183327069
they are banning people for it, i went over to check to see if they had any more leaks i got
https://imgur.com/a/pnTUK
https://imgur.com/a/P1XPR
before the person posting them got banned and the threads he was making got deleted. epic doesn't want everyone to realize theyre fucking incompetent before they can hide behind the excuse of needing data
>>
Ah cmon guys, we thought Zinx would be an unkillable Phase destroying god on release and now look at her.

Its not looking good but we'll just have to see...
>>
>>183327327
Ah, I see now. Thanks. I'm also seeing that Kwang is considered an "easy" character in v42. Concerning.
>>
>>183327763
phase is a better offlane than zinx. more sustain and with tainted 15x the damage
>>
Make sure to save these pictures before Epic DMCA's them lads.
>>
File: 1500008721275.jpg (56KB, 514x432px) Image search: [Google]
1500008721275.jpg
56KB, 514x432px
>tfw you Started playing parag because friends refuse to play Smite.
>tfw you stop playing Smite and parag is your only moba meal of the day
>tfw parag becomes smite
>tfw friends won't play parag with you anymore.
>>
File: oooh.png (54KB, 175x181px) Image search: [Google]
oooh.png
54KB, 175x181px
>>183324952
who dis
>>
File: E4KMHbo.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
E4KMHbo.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>use phase ult
>use this card
>do it again
>kill any tower or inhib within 3 seconds with 1 monion under tower
who's ready for 10 second dekker cages and double countess ults brought to us by creative genuis cameron winston
>>
>>183328247
>Paragon becomes Smite
I don't know, man: the fundamental gameplay is the same, the map can only get better than the boring tonka-truck funbox we have now, and the new system might not be shit. At the risk of sounding like a shill or a Reddit dicksucker, can we at least give it a week before we start pissing on the corpse?
>>
>>183329015
>pair this with the card that restores 60% of missing hp and mana
>constantly reset cooldowns and nobody ever dies
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/6ok9z6/cardsgems_skins_leak/dki0mpx/
they're already damage controlling
>>
>>183329015
You're talking like no one on Epic's test team has thought to do this. Do you really think something that obviously broken would make it to release? Even Epic aren't that incompetent, memes aside.
>>
>>183329628
you forgot the picture
>>
>>183329015
>2x the cooldown of the reset ability
At least there's that, though i think the card should cost more mana than that, like maybe max instead of current mana, or +/- half of current mana

Also, we don't know if it will work for ultimates
>>
>>183329015
Does this count on ults as well though? Because if it does, it will be fucking broken on half of characters. Hell, Greystone will become LITERALLY unkillable as long as he has enough mana left.
>>
I don't hate smite, but I know how many people in the parag community do. So when parag becomes even more like smite I dont see that as abhorrent necessarily, but I see how the people that introduced me to parag come to hate it.
>>
>>183330048
How would that make it more like Smite though? They're moving even further away from a traditional moba item system.
>>
>>183330048
ive never played smite or any other moba and i think these changes sound fucking awful
>>
>>183329565
All I care about is that the P2W stuff has been debunked. Weird that they'd offer it for PvE, but as long as it doesn't infect the PvP I'm happy.
>>
>>183328924
Not sure if you are serious anon, but you've been tricked by your own eyes.

It's not real, it's just painted. Take a closer look.
>>
>>183330460
i can see it's not a real person, i was asking which character it is
>>
>>183330164
Why? From what we've heard, the numbers are more than likely placeholder values. The max number of cards being three sounds restrictive, but we don't know how they're going to work yet. The only thing that bugs me is leveling cards with rep, but that's basically like buying card packs with rep and getting more upgrade cards, so whatever. Again, can we stop freaking the fuck out as if we know for a fact that it's all gone to shit? I don't want to spend the next three weeks in here if it's going to be non-stop doom and gloom about how you're all going to stop playing.
>>
>>183330460
>deleted
Do mods actually pay attention to us, or was some janitor browsing page one like a freak and just caught us with our pants down?
>>
>>183330627
Ohhh.

It's Shimakaze.
>>
>>183330798
card effects seem overpowered and the restriction to 3 at a time is dumb as fuck. not even trying to be doom and gloom im hyped for the update and willing to try it but you cant act like epic has given us reason to think they know what they're doing
>>
>>183331015
I deleted it on my own because i was afraid of the mods.

Jk, i deleted it because it was the exact same image with same resolution as the one he quoted, it was just only the left image alone.
>>
>60 posts in one and a half hour
Cam might have ruined Paragon, but he surely made /parag/ great again
>>
>>183331558
If the cards go ahead with the numbers and effects they have now, and if the current values aren't brought up to keep the cards from being OP, then we'll have a problem. I just find it pretty hard to believe that Epic haven't spotted some of the potential for extremely broken shit in the months they've been testing the game if we can come up with a few in under an hour, so I have faith that they have measures in place to prevent the most obviously exploitable interactions. Anything they miss will probably be fixed in subsequent patches (they backpedalled hard on that ridiculous buff to Orb Prime that time, after all). I fully expect them to fuck up and drop the ball somewhere, because they've set a precedent for bungling some things that other devs would have handled immediately or just never have let out the door, but as long as the same basic gameplay is the same I'll be happy.
>>
File: 4iwcuotpduaz.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
4iwcuotpduaz.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
Check this out for example: if I'm reading this right, you need to hit enemy heroes 50 times before a 6 second cooldown after your last hit expires in order to get the buff: there's no way that's the final number, no one would ever get it. You'd need to be hanging out at the enemy spawn shooting them off a conveyor belt to make that work.
>>
>>183333639
I think the stacks are permanent, kinda like Sev's passive.
>>
>>183333639
Anon, i think you are getting that wrong

>you hit an enemy
>you have 1 stack
>6 seconds cooldown
>hits during that time don't count
>after that your first hit counts again
>then again a cooldown
>max limit is 50 stacks

That's at least how i understand the description.
>>
>>183334167
>>183334076
That does make way more sense, guess I'm an idiot.
>>
>>183332480
It's nearly turned us into a real general.
>>
>>183332884
see the problem with this is that the game is now post phase release, and not only is it post phase release its post phase release and them still adamantly saying shes not OP 2 months after that. that alone has destroyed what little i thought of their ability to have any idea of what they're doing
>>
>>183335846
You have to imagine she's being brought in line with other supports for this release, either through the card system itself, mana costs and ability durations or, less likely, a kit change. I don't think I've ever heard them comment on her once desu, either positively or negatively, which gives me hope that they're working on her but know that she's going to stay broken as fuck until the update and don't want to piss people off by actually saying it.
>>
Actual G here.

The new card system sounds cool. It means the cards will have to be much more unique and impactful than the stat buckets they are now, plus building stats via the three trees sounds much more intuitive than having to whip out a calculator and do the dickery with upgrades. It also means we might not see a shadow ward and blink on every single build, which is great.
>>
>>183331558

When everything seems OP, that's actually good game design.
>>
All right, let's see if we understand this:
>three attributes to level
>cap of seven levels that can be distributed across the attributes in any ratio
>level cap in game is now 25(?)
>your attributes each can hold five gems that provide stat or gameplay bonuses
>gems can activate at certain level thresholds, just like unlocking abilities (eg your ult at 5, 9 and 13)
>gems are found in chests
>you can skip a gem on the attribute level tree (unlike, say, FFX's Sphere Grid)
>cards are utility items that can also provide straight stat increases; presumably, the better the stats, the weaker the card effect, and vice versa
Is that everything? Because I kind of like it. The economy and base game speed might still turn out to be absolutely shit, and the possibility remains that the meta will devolve to the same few cards and gems/ affinities for a given hero, but on the face of things this seems pretty good.
>>
>>183338696
We don't need to know whenever you grace us with your presence fgt. I would be just as willing to consider your post if you didn't announce yourself like an attention whore, probably even moreso.
>>
>>183339591

You wouldn't even be discussing this game if not for me and my threads.
>>
Don't dignify it with a (you), fellows.
>>
>>183324581
Cheshh
PC
GMT-5(CT)
8-1300, 1900-2300
Discord/TS. Not a super chatty dude though
Anything but mid, really. JG main and was learning off before furry bitch.
This account is low diamond but cheshhh is silver alt. I am actually pretty shit so I don't know how I ended up in diamond.
>>
File: DExnChyUIAAl3AR.jpg:large.jpg (200KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DExnChyUIAAl3AR.jpg:large.jpg
200KB, 1448x2048px
How good is this game gameplay wise?
>>
So let me get this right. Are we able to permanently increase the effectiveness of a card from outside of a game with currency accrued over multiple games? If so what the literal shit is this pay to win(if these upgrades can be bought with coins), or simply new player punishment, bullshit? Please tell me I am retarded and this upgrading thing is done in game with the in-match-earned farm.
>>
I just had something magical happen, does deck building just like, click, for anyone else? I just decided to build a deck for grux out of the blue and it's insane, so I started just making decks, and they all work beautifully.

Too bad they are reworking the system in like, a month.
>>
>>183342098
S'alright. Basic moba game loop but a bit more action-y and with some hero verticality and map elevation. Things are going to be shaken up pretty hard in a few weeks, but the heroes will play basically the same as they do now.
>>
>>183342384
They addressed it on Reddit, said that only counted for PvE. Still greedy monetisation, but they're pretty adamant that it's not going to affect PvP.
>>
>>183342451
Just means you understand basic math and know the cards and heroes well enough to know what you want to do. Bad luck on the timing though, chum.
>>
>>183343164
Thank god. I want to call bullshit and say that was epic damage control trying to avoid the p2w witchhunt but if they are expanding pve content I can see upgrading cards being interesting. I don't agree with placing them in coop vs ai games however as it will confuse new players why their awesome card they practiced in bots with is much worse in game.
>>
Anyone else checking out Fortnite tomorrow?
>>
>>183344152
>I want to call bullshit and say that was epic damage control
That's how I've been feeling too, but the main Epic guy that does all the talking in Reddit has gone on record saying they're not going P2W, so I'm going to take that at face value. Epic have to know that pay to win would completely destroy this game before it even left beta.
>>
>>183345048
I keep seeing it pop up, but I don't really know anything about it. Some kind of L4D style co-op game? Seems charming enough.
>>
Some of these knowledge cards look a little nuts. Particularly black ice routine. It is like a mini kwang ult. Hide is also funny and maybe pretty fucking scary if the stealth remains after you move again.
>>
>>183345048
i'll wait for it to actually be f2p next year
>>
I just realized it's called Fortnite because it comes out TWO WEEKS before the Paragon update.
>>
>>183345213
yeah theres no reason to not believe him, ebin is stupid when it concerns things like balancing or loot crates but even they know making the pvp pay2win would destroy this game overnight.
im kind of excited to see what pve content they have i hope you get to play out some event in the characters backstories or somethingi just really want more mommy related content see seems to be a very important character along with sev
>>
>>183345484
I stopped reading them because I don't want to be completely spoiled. Maybe that's a bad idea, because plenty of people are probably studying them all hard right now.
>>
>>183346048
Never thought about the PvE stuff, just figured it would be boring objective-based stuff like the tutorial. If Epic were ever going to go the extra mile and create new assets for a story mode game, I'd love to play as Steel dropping on a target from a spaceship hangar in orbit like in his ability description. That would probably be too much effort though.
>>
>>183346236
People are gonna have a good idea on decks as soon as its out theres not much to gain by not reading them. Plus I'm sure Epic is going to do a closed trial version of the update that they give out to specific people just like they did when they switched to Monolith. In fact they're most likely doing it right now.
>>
>>183346236
It is a bit of a shit shoot because all of these are subject to change but I'm trying to figure out the broken shit for launch. That way /parag/ can troll the fuck out of pubs.

>Group Stasis
how do you guys feel about this shit? I honestly can't tell if this is game breaking or useless.
>>
>>183346971
>>183346850
You gents have me convinced: can't afford to fall behind before the race even begins.
>group stasis
What the fuck
>>
>>183346971
game breaking in a 5 stack, and actually a detriment in pubs, can't wait for a support to panic pop it and disable 2 ults from their own team
>>
heres all the leaks(?) for anyone who wants everything in one place
https://imgur.com/a/8wXTi
https://imgur.com/a/pnTUK
https://imgur.com/a/tApNO
https://imgur.com/a/olB10
https://imgur.com/a/P1XPR
https://imgur.com/a/ATJ42
https://imgur.com/a/vkLFh
https://imgur.com/a/neQKb
https://imgur.com/a/jDBJp
https://imgur.com/a/znAIP
>>
>>183347852
These cards seem much more dynamic than the old ones.
>>
>toxic horde
Alright, so let us assume this piece of shit doesn't effect raptors and orb. This allows you to punish good lane discipline every 60 sec. Like, really fucking punish the enemy properly setting a lane. Just turn the whole fucking megawave around when they get to your tier 2/inhib and watch an absolute SS unit sweep a fucking tower. You thought monkey split was bad I don't think shitters will be able to deal with a backdoor opwave. It doesn't even take a 4v5 to split anymore. Thoughts? I could see pcl games of wave bouncing with this card.
>>
>>183347852
>ice blast
Oh shit Aurora picked right the fuck back up
>Echelon soilder
on kallari,wraith or ANY jungler holy fuck

this shit is so weird I wonder what the scalling will be like, most of these cards are straight up giving abilities that already exist

>WHEN EVERYONE IS OP NO ONE IS
they might've went the correct route on balacing just make everyone OP, rev with OPD militia will basically have extra dmg on all his shots not just the final, hell Murdock can be Rev now for 20 mana a shot and the card give 160

this is insane.
>>
>>183349260
wait until you get to the death cards
>>
>>183349352
I just got here. W-what the fuck.
>creeping death
hahahahaha this is what exe's ult should have been
>toxin
Jesus fucking christ
>pestilence
Is that fucking ciri?
>horde
So corruption on every support just for this
>plague lord
another support staple or maybe off and also stupendously broken
>shadow dancer
Kallari just got cucked and sneaky sev is gonna be fun af
>sac link
might be fun on lynx
>sac magic
again, wonder how this works with lynx

Wow.
>>
>>183347852
Much obliged chief
>>
Yo, is it just me or is there no longer crit?
>>
>>183324048
Will we be seeing a flood of redditfags coming in to /parag/ since thru likely can't openly discuss the cards there, or will they just retreat into a Discord or something? or have they been here all along?
>>
File: MFtZsZ7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MFtZsZ7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>183350247
crit is part of the attribute system now. i assume its so they can limit the amount of it you can obtain so you can't run those 100% crit builds.
>>
community corner tomorrow if i'm not mistaken
>>
>>183350247
Check page 12 of the pdf and zoom in: there's an Agility attribute gem that unlocks at level 25 called Critical Hits.
A 15% chance to deal 75% damage, which is...different.
Maybe those aren't final numbers, and maybe they are. Maybe rarer gems have better crit ratios, but right now all we can say for sure is that it's still in there, it's apparently just limited to high level gems.
>>
>>183349979
>Finder of Playthings
JESUS FUCK, imagine this shit on kallari, assuming kits don't change much she will be able to have 6s vision, proc this shit slow someone down, pop ult slow them down FURTHER and teleport to them

fuck! the anon that doesn't want to be spoiled fuck that shit start theory crafting NOW! other anons will be ahead and raping DAY 0 because of these "spoilers"
>>
>>183350681
There's also a blog post about the new mastery system, which will make for some interesting reading.
>>
>>183350681
id say its easily gonna be the most interesting one yet. having had time to really think about it though im looking forward to the update. 3 cards sounds strange when you first think about it, but we're already limited to 4 actives with 1 almost always being a ward and then stat dump cards. moving the stat dumps into their own system so the cards can be more impactful sounds really nice.
>>
>>183350843
Exciting stuff man. I'm going to bed, but I want a full report on what you've found first thing in the afternoon or you'll be sucking dicks in the alley to make rent.
>>
>>183350681
Gonna be so much damage control by KL
>>
File: bushbae.jpg (18KB, 255x280px) Image search: [Google]
bushbae.jpg
18KB, 255x280px
>>183347852
im scared they're gonna completely rework sparrow, her entire kit seems to be in the agility gems now
>>
>>183353297
She's been pretty consistent since Legacy, I don't see it happening desu. Hail of Arrows might get altered, but that's it.
>>
Just started, is it just me or does Dekker's Q have a really weird hitbox? It seems if I blow it up on slanted terrain the actual hitbox is smaller than the graphic. Or am I just experiencing some server sync issues?
>>
>>183334393
>>183333639
wew lad
>>
>>183355954
Not just you, Dekkers stun bomb being glitched is probably the oldest issue the game has. Epic has tried to fix it multiple times but it still just flat out won't work around 20% of the time and no one knows why
>>
>>183356372
>Give only one support to beginners
>1/3 of her kit is bugged and has a bit of learning pains
Even Icefraud wasn't this bad.
>>
I need a mommy deck except it needs to be smurf friendly cause I don't have many cards on this one
>>
>>183356972
Even with the glitch she was the best support in the game until Phase, plus you unlock a ton of characters day 4. The fucking timegating thing is so goddamn stupid and is just going to to drive people away from the game though.

>>183357121
Riftmagus and whatever lifesteal cards you have I guess. Outside of Stasis or Hemorrhage carries dont ever build much besides max stats so you dont need a bunch of cards
>>
>>183341021
>>
File: 1500182939088.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1500182939088.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
good night /parag/ fun times and big changes on the horizon and we're getting active enough to where i probably dont even need to mommy bump anymore
>>
>>183357519
3+ Riftmagus? No whirling wands?
>>
>>183357519
I can't wrap my head around their thought process. I can't even unlock a character early, if I want to spam 30 games and get Phase because she's in every fucking game I'm cockblocked by the time release. Even worse is the current card system, somehow it's worse than LoL's runes in making new players suffer just because they haven't played much. I can't even compete as a regular support because I'm missing shit like Honor the Pure, so many games were gimped because I lacked the right phials.
Doesn't help that there is no explanation for any of this shit in game, I have to go to outside sources to even get an idea of how the deck system works and balancing base/upgrade cards. It's like they asked themselves "what's the most unintuitive way to implement an item system that just shits on anyone starting the game and makes smurfing even more unbalanced."
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (11KB, 304x280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
11KB, 304x280px
Can someone tell me why Shinbi is shit? I play her but I also see people lvl Circle Rhythm over her double dash? The double dash does far more damage and I know it leaves her without an escape but I see her as an all in champ. Plus its cd is fairly decent so by the time I kill it's usually up.
>>
>>183359539
Really up to you if you want more crit or speed

>>183360486
> I can't even unlock a character early
you can actually if you buy their mastery, doesnt make the timegating any less stupid though since 75k is a lot of rep for a new player
>>
>>183361595
>if you buy their mastery
Well fuck, that would have been really nice to know. It's good that the game states this very clearly and it isn't ambiguous at all.
>>
>>183339774
Wow, guess we should suck your dick huh? You killed the fucking threads before and these new series of /parag/ threads have nothing to do with you.
>>
>>183361007
I level circle rhythm and line tempo first, leave the dash for the end. I guess it may be because I play Shinbi as jungler so I need the sustainability that circle rhythm provides and use line tempo as last hitter, poker, or wolf stacker
>>
>>183361964

I play her mid and off and I use the line tempo first for poke and damage, 1 point into circle rhythm for stacking and double dash is my second highest lvl. What's with the Shinbi is bad thing though?
>>
>>183362816
I level circle first then the line and then the dash. Mostly because I prefer using the dash as an escape

>run in
>circle
>AA while spamming wolves
>dash out and ult if they survive

So far in silver am ruling but I think its mostly because of all the PS4 shitters who cant hit a melee attack.
>>
>>183358229
Just woke up, will add you as soon as I'll sit to the computer man
>>
>>183361007
she's shit
let's say you do get a kill, you're worthless
most other assassin characters still have pretty good basics or non mana draining moves to keep the pace up.

Shinbi gets lucky and gets a kill she's useless

her wave clear is shit
and dmg is shit after she ults

kallari get's a kill she still has high dmg basics
Morigesh gets a kill she still has her dot
Khai gets a kill he still has uleash/regen/ambush
Countess gets a kill she has dark tide for wave clear
etc.

also line tempo is slow as fuck and easy to dodge, also Belica is meta good luck getting any of that shit near her in drone field

Shinbi is shit
>>
>>183367172
Ahhh ok. I get it because of her heavy reliance on her ult she become useless. I thought this was normal to mages in mobas so it didn't really affect me. Usually after ult, with line tempo, double dash for heavy damage its usually enough to make people think twice but I have had to make the decision to wait on my ult before I battle leading me to ignore some teamfights as the cd would still be close to 50 seconds away after i just toasted a mid.
>>
>>183361935

Promote the game half as much as I have, then you can talk shit.

I didn't kill the old threads either. Some third-world subhumans who preferred clicker MOBAs and unironically played Paragon on Low settings did.

Meanwhile these general threads have completely lost the plot and don't even mention the major selling point of the game anywhere. The game even fucking has Ansel now and people take screenshots without it. It's hopeless.
>>
>>183370068
if its a general, don't most people already know the selling point, that's why were all in this thread? I don't want to promote the game I want to TALK ABOUT IT.
>>
>>183370068
epic pls go, you tried to do something kinda different but no one was interested.
>>
File: y-yeah, thumbs up.jpg (167KB, 983x1024px) Image search: [Google]
y-yeah, thumbs up.jpg
167KB, 983x1024px
What is this feeling...
Is it anxious excitement, or a worrying curiosity?
>>
File: Pain.png (827KB, 873x873px) Image search: [Google]
Pain.png
827KB, 873x873px
>3 loot crates
>2 diamond chests
>2 gold chests
>14k rep
>600 coins
>22 hero masteries
Who else /doomsday prep/ here?
Hope I can hit August 8th on the ground running
>>
Won't all these overpowered actives and gems make the beginning of the game even shittier for new players who don't have them yet?
>>
>>183378854
I guess we'll find out.
>>
File: aP2aEJO.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aP2aEJO.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
This card will be great on Bellica, shame that it boosts energy armour instead of something more useful.
>>
>>183378854
They really hate new players.
>>
File: ghjtkf.png (187KB, 620x310px) Image search: [Google]
ghjtkf.png
187KB, 620x310px
>>183380362
>shame that it boosts energy armour instead of something more useful
I imagine that this is how the game will be balanced now. You can get great effects that can sync well with your heroe's kit or build into your stats, but doing one will weaken the other.
>>
>>183380707
Didn't mean to add that picture, but whatever. I hope Kwang being listed as "Easy" doesn't mean they've gutted him and made him a Greystone.
>>
>>183378448
I have 40 card packs but I'm not sure if the conversion to Veteran chests will include unopened packs or just the cards that are currently in my inventory.
>>
File: large.jpg (35KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35KB, 500x491px
Reactive Spells seems like it would be great on Countess.
>>
>>183370068
You're not promoting the game when you're spouting so many "actual graphics" threads on /v/ that mods have to filter those words out.
You're fucking delusional.
>>
>>183382761
If no one asked on twitter or leddit I'd take a screen shot of what you've got like a day or 2 before and if you have less "value" than when everything transfers over, ask ebin support for compensation
>inb4 compensation for a f2p game
A customer's time has value and can be measured in worth. How exactly? Shit man idunno
>>
>Red Zone
That's going to be a nightmare in solo queue, holy shit.
>>
>>183386554
>take a screenshot
Good idea, thanks.
>>
>>183386397
Don't
Provoke
The Autist
And yes, he is fucking delusional, to the point where I'm seriously surprised it's even possible. Poking him will result in nothing except for shitting up the thread, so just ignore him.
>>
>>183387058
That and the team stasis
>>
File: 1359389356243.gif (171KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1359389356243.gif
171KB, 375x375px
>Cull The Weak + Improved Last Hits + Wealthy on Wukong
>instant wave clear and a ton of easy extra gold
>>
>>183387571
>Finder of Playthings + Grinning Spectre Kallari
>Riot Sapper Belica
This shit's going to be good.
>>
>>183387571
>no actual potential besides being really good at split pushing
>>
>>183388959
so wukong
>>
>>183389093
Beat me to it. Those cards will boost what he's already meant to be excelling at: better farming and splitting. Drop the gold boosts for attack speed or whatever once you're good and farmed and then your split game becomes even better. Hell, throw the movement boosts on him for even better evasion:
>cloudwalker + right click jump + 320 extra base movement speed
>>
>Death/Knowledge Grey
>Pestilliance Withering Shadow Echodrive
>Dive team use the two death cards hack until you die, use Echodrive, die again, keep hacking away until you finally die for real.
I hope these interactions are as broken as they seem I've always liked the "Nothing is OP if everything is" style
>>
File: eoc4nd5.png (1MB, 931x962px) Image search: [Google]
eoc4nd5.png
1MB, 931x962px
those guys asking for a brown qt still around?
>>
>>183393621
Gadget isn't cute though.
>>
File: OOHH.png (542KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
OOHH.png
542KB, 600x604px
>>183393621
>gyaru dekker
JESUS CHRIST
THEY'VE REALLY WENT AND DID IT
ABSOLUTE MADMEN
EBIN ARE MADMEN I TELL YA
>>
File: 1468455837178.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468455837178.gif
1MB, 392x400px
I gotta say boys I'm really liking these card redesigns. As one anon said when everything is busted nothing is. I welcome these changes and the era of actual distinct builds. I'm sick of stacking edges, madstones, scrolls, etc.
>>
I just want them to hurry up with the voice acting update
>>
>>183394734
>>183394879
https://imgur.com/a/MppHU
full album, these are apparently the new mastery skins. some like belica and sparrow are trash and twins is just his defualt with some extra lines on it but im digging the khai, kwang and mommy skins. even shinbi's is nice
>>
>>183395424
So give or take 85% of them look like complete trash. I'm not excited.
>>
File: 61896189.jpg (20KB, 467x414px) Image search: [Google]
61896189.jpg
20KB, 467x414px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YXE6xAzKXk
>>
>>183395631
thats basically the skin system in this game. im loking forward to the banners more so i can litter the battlefield with pictures of my waifu
>>
I just started playing this today what is the best waifu to one pony trick?
>>
>>183395803
wow cam got a makeover
>>
>>183395926
You have three good choices Belica, Sparrow or Serath. You can easily carry games with the latter. It's a little tougher with Belica but it's possible.
>>
>>183395424
>Iron Man Muriel
>Blue and White Crunch
>Orange-ish Belica
>Neon Blue Sevarog
>Rave Countess
>Red Dekker
>Iron Man Howitzer
>gyaru dekker
>Guerrilla Khaimera
>Narbash and Morigesh matching honeymoon colors
Oh baby
>>
File: 1491957877998.gif (19KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
1491957877998.gif
19KB, 233x216px
>About every two hours you will level up with the new mastery system

Why wasn't this in place originally?
>>
I will leave as soon as the new update comes.
>>
>>183397042
I will come as soon as you leave
>>
Instead of making rep more useful they just make you spend more of it, LMFAO.
>>
>>183397119
Then i better don't leave.
>>
>>183395424
Most of them are hideous, they look as if they've just clicked "randomise colour"
>>
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/mastery-rework-and-progression-changes
>>
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/mastery-rework-and-progression-changes
they're getting rid of the fucking timegating and going back to unlocking heroes by account level thank god
>>
we back to being dead again?
>>
>>183399124
>>183399080
Good stuff.
>>
File: 1500483315750.png (129KB, 356x438px) Image search: [Google]
1500483315750.png
129KB, 356x438px
>>183396050
I almost believed you looking at the thumbnail, but it would take more than a week to shift that chub. A better haircut/ just shaving it all off would help the man out though.
>>
File: 1412618625499.jpg (31KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1412618625499.jpg
31KB, 720x460px
>Roughly 2,000 folks are going to fall at the new Account level cap, congrats you over achievers!
I have 1,215 games overall since Legacy: wonder if I'll be one of the sad bastards that starts at cap?
>>
>>183397490
>rep now has a use commensurate with the rewards it provides
>also has unannounced applications that they're keeping quiet about
LMFAO
>>
>>183401779
Looks like it.
>>
File: 1481517993950.png (253KB, 381x354px) Image search: [Google]
1481517993950.png
253KB, 381x354px
>get into team fight
>Wraith teleports enemies around
Why do scrubs do this
>>
>>183409479
shitters have this very strange mentality where they think they have to use every ability they have if they're trying to kill someone. like those bronze greystones who use the jump when they're standing right next to someone
>>
>>183407710
sure does
>>
>>183412582
What gives? Were all the /parag/ Chads invited to a party this weekend?
>>
Grux is fantastic. Never realised that.

Actually i did, because he was my first main, but that's almost a year ago

I think he is my new main.
>>
>>183414386
I like him well enough, but he's extremely squishy early game.
>>
>>183414953
Most junglers are m8
>>
>>183415161
Moreso with Grux, I feel. Probably his lack of built-in lifesteal like Khai and Kwang. If I see a Khaimera anywhere in my vicinity early game, I get to the nearest tower. With Grux, I always feel like I'd be able to take him if I initiated and juked around a bit.
>>
>>183415705
I main Belica and Grux fucks my ass early game.
>>
File: 1465019261169.jpg (3KB, 125x113px) Image search: [Google]
1465019261169.jpg
3KB, 125x113px
>in the off lane as Wukong
>Phase and Murdock on the opposing side
>Murdock and Phase can peg away at me while I am defending with no repercussions whatsoever
Who thought this was good balancing? Who thought this was fair? The only thing I can do is use SoL to push them out, and they only get pushed 2 feet
>>
>>183415889
Guess I'm just used to playing offlane and ranged ADC: if I can avoid his Smash and Grab and get a couple of hits in before he starts to hit me proper, I feel I can take him. Khai's leap puts him at an immediate advantage because he gets regen stacks from landing it, and he damages and slows you at the same time. Just by hitting you with his leap, Khai puts you on the backfoot one on one. Grux's lack of sustain and Double Pain being comparatively weak versus Unleash at level one means I'll always fear Khaimera more. Also: the Khaimera mentality is "all in, one of us isn't getting out of this", but a Grux would be less inclined to keep hacking away at a losing fight than a Khai (whose regen might just save them at a sliver of hp), and if they turn to run, a ranger will have a brief window to close it out.
>>
>>183416042
You're only now just realising what a shit-show Phase has made of the offlane? Where have you been for the past month and a half?
>>
>>183416042
welcome to two months ago
>>
File: 1472005481304.png (110KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472005481304.png
110KB, 400x250px
>>183416630
>>183416609
I main Wukong. I usually jungle or get pushed into safe lane.
>>
File: 1482747678192.jpg (53KB, 540x496px) Image search: [Google]
1482747678192.jpg
53KB, 540x496px
>draft
>someone insta-locks Morigesh, then asks
>"Hi. Do you have any advice for Mori?"
>dodge
>>
>>183417251
I'm not trying to be a cunt here, m8, but jungle Wukong is a terrible idea before level 5. He's too damned fragile to effectively clear camps, and his gank potential is low. His slow and staff displacement are a step up from something dumb like jungle Yin or Greystone, but it's still a bad pick.
>>
>>183416630
Every time I mention the pure lack of counter play when it comes to phase all i hear in the community is counter pick Aurora, or of course git gud. Is this just as bad as the LoL community?
>>
>>183420319
anyone telling you to do either of those are epic dicksuckers, everyone knows shes broken and aurora is a garbage character
>>
>>183420319
i guess?
there's really nothing that can be done other than hoping everything settles down by august 8th, and what's REALLY frustrating is that they made sure subsequent heroes were toned down in terms of teamfight impact
we're probably in the darkest timeline where we'll have to deal with phase being the only support for 6 months, or maybe FOREVER
>>
>>183417676
Oh, I'm well aware of this. I like to help out left lane until level 5, but usually they get asspained and yell at me.
>>
>>183420782
>>>
> Anonymous 07/21/17(Fri)17:26:29 No.183421000▶
>>>183417676
>Oh, I'm well aware of this. I like to help out left lane until level 5, but usually they get asspained and yell at me.

Yes because your lowering their lvl. The offlane needs to lvl faster than the opponents so when they reach lvl 5 they can either dive the duo and crush them or hold the lane. (Even though paragon make it seem like the offlane tower MUST fall before 10 minutes.)
>>
>>183421000
You're not 'helping' left lane, you're stealing their XP and putting your team at a CXP disadvantage.
>>
>>183421000
not only are you leeching xp from somebody who needs as much of it as possible, you're also not getting the amber link active which is your fucking job
>>
File: 1475553736534.gif (135KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
1475553736534.gif
135KB, 400x335px
>tfw we can't place harvesters anymore
>tfw we can't destroy harvesters anymore
>the jungle is tiny
>the map is tiny
>no more sprinting
WHY
>>
File: Zzdc7.png (177KB, 432x415px) Image search: [Google]
Zzdc7.png
177KB, 432x415px
>hmm been away from Paragon for awhile wonder whats new
>check characters
>some emo chick
>edgelord mcgunslinger
>some literal who cyber solider
>wukong #58
>a fucking furry
>monolith is still the same canercous 2v1 setup
I had high hopes for this game
I really did
>>
>>183422162
Wukong is the most refreshing of those characters, because Chinese mythology is god-tier
>>
File: 1461972734884.png (120KB, 4748x2451px) Image search: [Google]
1461972734884.png
120KB, 4748x2451px
>enemy Khaimera is building full tank
>Madspore Sash with all 4 point guards
>Adamant Edges filled entirely with health
>a pain to kill but does no damage at all
>late game, I have a full Tuned Barrier and Bloodsoaked as Kwang
>he jumps, I shock him, he ults
>I can't even register the damage on my health bar
A lesson to be taken there, lads: full tank is less than useless without some power to back it up. Made a bitch of him after he dove behind my offlane tower in the first ten minutes with green buff.
>>
>>183422101
Travel mode will return in V42 in the form of some new cards.
>>
>>183422964
Exactly, if you have no damage, people are just gonna ignore you.
>>
>>183422964
His ult is only useful for damage early on, its primary purpose lategame is to break up the enemy team so the damage dealers can focus someone. If he's trying to solo you he has no idea what he's doing.
>>
>>183423540
>>183423464
It was pretty funny, considering how bad his early gank put the fear in me.
>"shit, this guy knows what he's doing"
>15 minutes later
>"oh wait, never mind"
>>
>>183422345
wraith and wukong are both fun as fuck its a shame they got sandwiched in between the game destroying whore and furbitch
>>
>>183395424
Digging that Rev skin. Hopefully it also changes the color of his abilities to match.
>>
>>183425290
I don't know, seems like it would be an easy thing to change, but they didn't do it for Chrono Boss, and that's apparently a T2 skin.
>>
The weekend is upon us, boyos: the time when the bush and mommy posters throw on their tight leather jackets and buy their cheap beer before getting wasted and waking up in bed with multiple women.
Being a normalfag must be suffering, but nothing compares to the /parag/ weekend graveyard shift.
>>
>>183404583
I'm there with ya
>>
File: Wot.jpg (20KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
Wot.jpg
20KB, 500x305px
Where are yall getting all these card screen caps n shit?

Was there a dev post i missed?
>>
File: 1452453197660.gif (393KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452453197660.gif
393KB, 500x375px
>>183430172
>nothing compares to the /parag/ weekend graveyard shift.
Clocking in doc'
I've got chests to upgrade and r34 to look at
Wishing us luck
>>
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/306571650504196096/337719182068023297/Paragon_V.42_Leak.pdf
There are links to imgur albums with the cards and stuff at the start of the PDF.
>>
>>183432669
Good man, I'll see if I can't scare up some /parag/ exclusive 34 for your trouble one day soon.
>>
>>183430172
im here and have mommys ready and waiting to bump with
>>
>>183422101
how long have you been gone?

dude you're not even ready for all the changes

more importantly:
>black buff is no longer DoT to towers
>killing someone with a buff no longer drops it
>it's easier to kill OP solo
>no longer have to dunk OP
>no more interupting someones max speed so it's easier for people to run away
>>
>>183392610
That's what I said earlier their attempt at "wash it now fix it later" to the legacy characters has been a pain in the ass but with the new cards literally everyone has the potential to be super OP compared to how they are now so it makes every character viable.

Maybe this was their plan all along for v42, or maybe it's an onversight and they'll end up nerfing a bunch of this shit by the 1st month post v42.

This patch will really show if the dev team is learning and doing research on other mobas or if they're retarded as fuck with no clue what so ever they're doing.
>>
File: 1473359004933.jpg (463KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
1473359004933.jpg
463KB, 1600x2133px
>>183392610
>>183387786
>>183387571
>>183380362
MORE I WANT MORE THEORY CRAFTING

all of those idiots that don't want spoilers will be getting rapped by /parag/ because we put in two weeks worth of theory craft even Slyphin will shit himself.
>>
>>183434670
Taking all bets, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>183432492

>>183324301
There you go
>>
>>183324301
>>183324220
>>183324848
So wait how the fuck will equipping the cards actually work now?
>>
>>183435148
Reactive Spells and Amplify Aura Intellect Gems on Countess, with Mallenk Gnasher (Growth) and Atomic Soldier (Knowledge). There might be stronger combos of this idea, but you're basically maximising the fuck out of your ability burst.
>>
>>183436215
The stat cards and CXP system have been more or less replaced by the attribute system. You buy attributes with gold, which is how you level up stats and its also how you equip cards. For example >>183380362 that card would require you build 2 points of Vit and 5 of Int before you can use it
>>
>>183436215
You pick two affinities when creating your deck, and select a minimum of three/ maximum of twelve cards to put in the deck. Your stat gain is split between Attributes (Agility, Vitality, Intellect) and the cards in your deck. I think cards can be equipped by reaching a certain level in the corresponding attributes (the level one Knowledge card "Advanced Evolution" requires you to upgrade the Intellect attribute once), whereas other cards require you to spend the currency you earn through the course of a match to equip them (eg the "Accelerator" Knowledge card), just like the cxp we have now.
>>
>>183387786
Adding the Trapper card to the Kallari combo: ult to a lone target that isn't a fighter/ tank and they're done for if they don't get into a tower immediately.
>>
>>183435148
one thing that people seem to be ignoring is that wards are order only. they really werent joking when they said wraith and kal are getting huge buffs
>>
>>183436925
I find it funny how new players say how hard to card system is to understand and then they go and do this shit

splitting increasing them between attributes AND currency was a dumb idea
>>
>>183438954
you dont increase the cards with anything, the stats on them are static. you just have to reach a certain level on the attributes to actually equip them, or on certain cards have enough gold to just buy them outright
>>
Would mommy fuck me with a strap on?
>>
File: good job.jpg (683KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
good job.jpg
683KB, 1920x1080px
Okay, /parag/ gregors, how will v.42 change the game for the better? I need a good reason to reinstall.
>>
>>183439701
>implying she doesn't grow a giant futa cock in her ult form
>>
File: qKkdcZd.png (1MB, 931x962px) Image search: [Google]
qKkdcZd.png
1MB, 931x962px
>>183439731
hopefully build and hero diversity up and less copy paste decks for every role, other than that ask again in a few weeks its not like anyone here has actually played it.
>>183439701
mommy isn't that kind of mommy you want aurora for that
>>
>>183440219
Futa are lame
>>183440258
>mommy isn't that kind of mommy you want aurora for that
I don't want an icicle in my pussy
>>
So will v42 actually fix Zinx or is she doomed to be shit?
>>
>>183439731
>I need a good reason to reinstall.
There is none.

I will delete it, too.

Fun game ruined by shit developers.
>>
>>183440778
But anon she's pretty good.
in dirt elo
>>
>>183440778
>or is she doomed to be shit?
I hope so, nobody needs a furry with the ugliest design in the game. Even uglier than Shinbis.
>>
>>183440778
she needs her numbers cranked up a TON. i don't think there's any hope for her with a launch as terrible as it was
>>
>>183440778
i really cant envision many scenarios where a ranged tank with no damage is valuable no matter what the card system is
>>
>>183437917
>tfw can finally realise my dream of being a Kallari main
She's a great character that just never easily fit in this version of Monolith.
>>
>>183440605
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>183440791
>Fun game ruined by shit developers.
WAR

WAR NEVER CHANGES
>>
>Video has been recorded and sent to Epic
When will the empty threats end?
>>
>>183441982
They clearly mean boipucci, anon.

>>183442009
I don't know: this could be the best thing tho happen to the game. We're not getting Legacy back, but this could very well be a step up from vanilla Monolith.
>>
>>183442272
i hated all the changes when i first read them, but after a day of thinking it over im actually really looking forward too it. and even if they fuck everything up ill just play the the brawler mode they're adding because deleting people as countess or sniping people through walls as bushbae never gets old
>>
>>183442272
It's true what they said about Legacy. It's the Ridley of maps.

>die
>30 seconds runback to 50 yard line
>>
>>183438954
That actually sounds much more clear and simple than the old system.
>>
>>183441065
That's what I mean. She's just 'meh'.
>>
File: 1437244428385.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
1437244428385.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>try out my smurf at base Elo late at night when the matchmaking is at its absolute worst
>our Greystone goes safelane, our Twin goes mid with Morigesh
>I'm offlane Dekker apparently
>good thing I build crit
>entire team starts to feed immediately
>enemy Shinbi is making sport of them
>enemy Wukong is splitting to our inhib early
>fuck Wukong up, save the inhib and send him running
>stasis bomb in the back finishes him
>Wukong d/c's
>get a few more kills here and there completely unaided
>Shinbi has had enough of me, but every time she tries to come after me at low health I stun her under tower and kill her
>after she dies to a crit Dekker for the third time in a row she abandons her 14 kills to stay at base AFK
>meanwhile our Greystone splitpushes and we get two inhibs despite the fact that three of us are usually dead at any given time
>win
>mfw I made two overconfident shitters ragequit and turned an unwinnable mess into a victory as crit fucking Dekker
>>
File: King of The Shitters.png (114KB, 748x663px) Image search: [Google]
King of The Shitters.png
114KB, 748x663px
>>183447664
>>
Fortnite is pretty garbage, guys. A lot of shit in it makes me worry about the direction Epic is going in monetizing their F2P games.

It's instanced wave defense missions where you grind for resources to build shit a base around a box and brainlessly shoot zombies for ten minutes. Zero difficulty in the first five or so hours I've played.

You get schematics for weapons, traps, heroes, and people (assign them in a menu for stat boosts, that's all) as fixed quest rewards but mainly from paid loot crates. Many rarities of each which serve as straight upgrades. Oh, and you also have to upgrade each of those things individually, and re-craft those weapons when they break.

On top of that, you have to wait hours for "research" to complete, wait hours for "expeditions" where heroes you delegate return with resources you need to make shit, and the main questline involves replaying missions with arbitrary, non-challenging "collect the things" objectives.

It's the complete lack of fundamental challenge and the fact that stats matter more than strategy that really kills it, though.
>>
>>183448482
What are the fortnite/ paragon crossplay items?
>>
File: A ok.jpg (110KB, 1143x993px) Image search: [Google]
A ok.jpg
110KB, 1143x993px
>retire my sevarog because of a horrible, traumatic match months ago
>get forced into jungle
>say fuck it's been a while
>mid game I'm deleting the midlane wraith, the support, and carry
>confident to play sevarog again
felt fucking good, lads
>>
>>183448864

Don't think there are any.

I will say that the look and style of the game is on point; it's very lush and tasteful and doesn't have any Gearbox BADASS bullshit. The random zones are very well-realized suburbs with unique buildings to explore and secrets to find, and everything in the world is breakable and can be built on.

Once you plop down the base where it tells you to and prepare for ten minutes of holding M1 until your weapon breaks, the boredom begins.
>>
>>183449497
Fantastic, there aren't nearly enough good Sevarogs out there.
>>
>>183427869
Here's hoping. I love my spooky ghost cowboy.
>>
>>183449786
The voice lines of the characters are a bit tiresome from the streams I was watching, except the main robot. I'm a sucker for survival shooters so I def want to check it out but not enough to pay early access.
I had heard there were cross banners between parag/fortnite but I was hoping there'd be things that I care about but oh well

>>183451048
Thanks anon
>>
>>183451048
sevarog is my skeltalboy most fun and rewarding hero I just want EBIN to give me a fucking cool skin for him, kinda want yellow default to be a bumble bee boy

get sages siphon, jungle until 6 cp, tele back get madspore and a ward and its gg jungle camps hello 140 stacks at 30 min maybe even less. I build tanky from the start
>>
>>183452987
Going to start practising him on a smurf soon, I think: he's the next logical progression from Kwang. Let's hope both of them keep their places at the top of the food chain after the update.
>>
Good night, /parag/. Funny that things would be so quiet after yesterday's wild ride, but we all know you're a fickle bitch. Try not to fall off page 10 now, y'hear?
>>
sparrow is best girl
>>
File: phase is gay.jpg (219KB, 1079x691px) Image search: [Google]
phase is gay.jpg
219KB, 1079x691px
https://paragontierlist.com/
thread is dead post tiers so we have something to fight over/make fun of silver shitters for. they dont have furbitch but its not like anyone cares about her
>>
sparrow still best girl
im the last 3 posts now plz respond
>>
File: oooh.png (189KB, 404x430px) Image search: [Google]
oooh.png
189KB, 404x430px
pity bump
here's a bigger version of the picture
>>
File: tumblr_otfr4qGzGF1rdewwro1_500.png (179KB, 483x355px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otfr4qGzGF1rdewwro1_500.png
179KB, 483x355px
night /parag/
>>
>>183459571
Yeaaaah...Mori & Wraith that high....
>>
I want to shove my nose into Seraths hairy muff
>>
>>183465994
me too but until vr progresses that far ill just have to be content with bumping this thread
>>
Anyone else games been laggy?

either some fucks are ddos or EPIC has shit p2p servers pinging to BRs
>>
File: 1499365816921.jpg (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499365816921.jpg
123KB, 500x500px
Is Morigesh any good?
>>
>>183459571
Move wraith to C and mori to D. Wukong to C. Sparrow to A because phase exists. Khai to C.
>>
File: 1499121921177.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499121921177.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>183471513
she's decent after the nerf but you have to conserve your mana

if you spam your abilities she's shit, if she's against belice (meta pick) she's shit

she's okay ish offlane not so much if phase is there (of course)
>>
>>183393621
a tan skin recolour =/= playable brown goddess
>Gadget isn't cute though
This too.
>>
>>183471513
if you need to ask these questions then anything is viable down in base elo.
refer to
>>183447664
>>183448142
>>
>Crash while loading
Why the fuck do this shit keep happening. I've been banned for 6 hours because the fucking game keeps crashing.

What the hell.
>>
>>183480480
>didn't apply an update
>>
>>183480970
I have the game on auto-update. Isn't that enough?
>>
so should I buy masteries or are the devs bullshitting me
>>
So i am starting playing this game today and due to only being able to play a few heroes based on the pool they provide i want to learn how to play aurora how good is she and what lanes can she excel at?
>>
>>183485852
Buy any masteries for heroes you like first then buy any masteries that you can with left over rep
>>183458025
>>183459571
>>183462378
a good night if bush bumping I see
>>
>>183487010
Play offlane but down at starter elo you could probably even run her safelane no problem.
>>
>>183489768
are there any waifu junglers?
>>
>>183489859
In starter elo you can run your waifu in any role as long as you are good.
When you actually start climbing out of the mmr trench you can still do some serath jungle to carry your team.
>>
>>183490239
serath one trick incoming thanks anon
>>
>>183485852
there's a pretty big price hike coming
>>
>>183487010
She's best Offlane imo: leave the safelane slot open for a true support. You won't have many cards, so your options are limited and you can't throw on a Thunder Cleaver to help your wave clear, so I'd say build into the tankier side of damage (Eldermage Amulets, Adamant Edge, Guardians Ward) with a Tempered Plate and Tuned Barrier for good measure. The extra health will help keep you alive when you're diving the enemy team to ult them, which will be your main role in team fights.
>>
So, I have rep for three masteries left and I want to buy one out of each of these pairs(I already have many other masteries, these are the ones I'm most interested in out of those I'm missing)
>Sparrow or Murdock
>Howitzer or Gadget
>Rampage or Steeel(or maybe Aurora)
Which of those should I get and why? Help me out /parag/, I can't decide.
>>
We did it bros, 300+ posts in 2 days. Time to celebrate!
>>
>>183493957
We have no way of knowing who will be good after 4.2 but i personally would grab murdock, howitzer, and rampage/aurora. I prefer playing those champs to the others you listed.
>>
>>183494143
still dead though
>>
>>183493957
sparrow howie and aurora
>>
First game i do in this game on pvp and i get someone who had died 7 times by 10 minutes and the whole team goes to whatever lane they please even tho in character pick i was the only that assigned myself a lane what kind of matchmaking is this?
>>
>>183497392
you're in the new player pool so you're stuck with a bunch of shitty ps4 players who have never played a moba before and have no idea what they're doing. that sparrow also wasn't autobuying and actually had as good of a deck as you can make when you first start so it was more than liekly a smurf. after your first 5ish matches you'll be out of that pool and just playing regular silver shitters
>>
>>183497392
Yeah I hate this shit about this game.
At lower ELOs you get matched with console scrubs who never played a moba in their life and simply play paragon because it looks like a shooter.
People will go anywhere. No one but you will use or follow commands. Everyone will sit in one lane while the enemy takes a free inhibitor or two.

On the other hand, this can happen to the enemy team as well so, if at least half your brain is working, you will go 12-0 ez pz.
My advise is to take characters capable of deleting people easily to carry your shit team out of polyester division.
Though, ironically, because everyone you will get matched with is retarded, literally any character is a carry once you build them right.
>>
>>183497958
i see thanks
>>183497972
can't really build since i only have the basic stuff so i will have to stick with that for a while until i get good cards
>>
File: file.png (15KB, 145x196px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
15KB, 145x196px
WAKE ME UP!
>>
>ywn give a tonguebath to mommy after she returns hot and sweaty from a battle
>ywn handcuff belica and have your way with her
>ywn test the effects of dekkers latest aphrodisiac attempt all day
>ywn roll around in the bushes after a picnic in the woods with sparrow
>ywn be frozen in place and used as a human sex toy by aurora
>ywn be sucked dry of all body fluids by countess
>ywn do anything but bushbump this thread on weekends because its always dead
>>
whats up boys
>>
File: file.png (485KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
485KB, 1366x768px
>take Phase
>this happens

Kallari even got a penta out of it...
>>
>>183503501
what league
>>
>>183503556
Shitver.
This was my first game with her, you guys werent memeing. I felt bad for the enemy team, desu.
>>
>>183503556
>not being able to tell leagues solely by the cards used
hes in silver or very low gold
>>
>>183503708
>t. 1400 gold
>>
>>183503556
there's a fucking safelane kallari, what do you think
>>
>>183504034
borderline plat

no but really do you guys treat silver players like bronze retards? i think i understand the game on some level and i'm silver
>>
File: tfw.jpg (11KB, 361x117px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
11KB, 361x117px
>>183503984
no but i was headed in that direction >>183316939 the smuf im on is probably there though since ive just been playing characters i want to learn or am shit wish for the past month
>>
>>183504392
>no but really do you guys treat silver players like bronze retards
anyone who doesnt has never made a smurf
>>
>>183493957
Devs say they're looking at Rampage and Grux to buff them.
>>
>>183504392
I'm good at the game and I've found myself dumped into silver from time to time: I've won my last 14 games straight so I'm comfortably back in hold, but I understand that people can be in a bracket not reflective of their skills, and that goes for shitters somehow finding their way into higher Elos, too.
>>
>>183498316
The people who play this game all the way up to high plat are just nuts man. When you secure a triple kill and everyone just backs to spend their points and heal...its like nobody knows how to push advantages.......
>>
>>183505603
>I'm good at the game
>silver
Yeah right lmao are you the guy from waaay back who said he's good at the game but built agora blade with no crit on khaimera?
>>
>>183506369
you don't know jack, shithead
>>
>>183506369
No, actually. Think what you want, I know where I'm at in terms of skill and understanding the game.
>>
>>183506913
who's jack
>>
File: profile.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
profile.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
Opinions on aurora? I'm spending my rep on all the cahracters I Want to use post v42.
No clue about her though, she seems quite useless when her ults down, which seems like shinbi to me, though she has two fucking escapes.
>>
File: million_hours_in_ms_paint.jpg (67KB, 288x445px) Image search: [Google]
million_hours_in_ms_paint.jpg
67KB, 288x445px
>draft
>first person locks in safelane Kallari

fucking br's
>>
>>183508647
It's good to buy any and all masteries right now anon. I think someone was doing some theorycrafting around Aurora earlier in the thread. I'm feeling like a lot of characters will be viable with these new cards.
>>
File: no.png (167KB, 1366x721px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
167KB, 1366x721px
>>183508737
>next draft
>this faggot
>dodge again
>20 min. penalty

This really plucks my bush
>>
File: du.jpg (43KB, 790x704px) Image search: [Google]
du.jpg
43KB, 790x704px
>>183510004
>your mother will die in her sleep
what's your issue with thiago?
>>
>>183508647
ive been playing a lot of aurora recently since ive been trying out all the characters i never bothered with. she needs massive scaling buffs but her kit is good, and the removal of purity with the new card system should help a bunch (though there is the group stasis so you're still kinda fucked)
overall even with her being complete trash now ive still been having a lot of fun playing her and if they nudge up her scaling even a little bit along with the new cards i think she'll be in a good place. i'd go for the mastery. plus dat fuckin ass wew lad
>>
File: tier.png (397KB, 987x714px) Image search: [Google]
tier.png
397KB, 987x714px
>>183459571
>SS - Overpowered
>S - Top picks
>A - Great Picks
>B - Good picks
>C - not the best, but you can make them work if your're good
>D - Bad picks
>>
>game just completely freezes as I was starting to mow people down

Epic.
>>
File: 1462993736299.jpg (290KB, 1280x849px) Image search: [Google]
1462993736299.jpg
290KB, 1280x849px
>>183512497
pls understand is bEta
It happens to me every few games, too
>>
alright so I just had an epiphany. 75% of Paragon players seem mentally retarded because they are children who's parents won't buy them ps+ so they play the free game that looks like a shooter to them. anyone wanna cosign my theory?
>>
>>183516617
I mean, I've met some horrendous PC players. Also, PS4's aren't cheap, so any kid that gets one probably has parents that wouldn't really care about a yearly $60 subscription. There are definitely some kids on PS4 accounts though, so you're at least partially correct.
>>
>>183516617
everyone in plat is retarded though and ps4 shitters never make it that far
>>
>>183517168
>There are definitely some kids on PS4 accounts though
Which is why I try not to rage at some spectacularly, unforgiveably bad players like other folk do: they're probably just kids or something.
>>
>team spamming defend mid as they get shit on by enemy with prime
>"thanks for throwing the game wu"
>kill inhib and core before other team takes an inhib and can back to stop me
>>
>>183517852
Actually had a game like that. Me and my friend were playing and the team was downright toxic calling my friend trash, although he was 1-8-2. He just kept split pushing and once the enemy thought they could all in with OP, I made sure to knock out the carry and died immediatly along with the other 3. He did exactly as you did. All the while team was fuckin complaining he threw. Winning that shit was so satisfying, but so was the reports.
>>
>>183512254
Khaimera belongs in C and Zinx belongs in either D or even below that.
>>
>>183517852
>>183519818
Any Wu worth their salt will never stop pushing, that's why it's best to build around him with a team that can handle a potential 4v5. A proper tank is a must, as is a support with their brain switched on.
>>
>>183516617
Hell fucking naw 75% of this game's playerbase are grown ass normie men who've never played a moba before who saw guns and thought it was a team deathmatch shooter.

Im on PC but I used to play on PS4 and every party I joined had at least 2 people talk about weed and girls.
>>
File: knowledge cryo agent.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
knowledge cryo agent.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>183511894
>>183508647
cool
>>
>>183520248
Khai with Phase is better than he's ever been. Of course you can say that about anyone, but it's seen him more viable now than he's been for a long time. Zinx is Z(inx) tier.
>>
>>183521479
I'll agree to that.

But it's funny how people are literally defending the design choices of Zinx on the official forums.
>>
>>183521173
It's like they're giving us clues about who to use these cards with by naming them the way they have. A lot of the card art is nonsense in relation the actual effects, too.
>>
>>183521609
Anyone who can't see that Zinx is awful is delusional. Someone's bound to make her work and do well with her, but that doesn't magically make her good. I don't really see the new system helping her all that much, but it will at least give her more options, so I guess we'll find out.
>>
>>183522014
Kek, I told you she's going to be trash as soon as her abilities got revealed guys, and yet most of the general was implying she would somehow be as broken as Phase.
>>
>>183523713
Nothing will ever top Phase in obnoxious over turning. I actually am to the point that I hope v42 kills this game because Cam is a cock chortling faggot.
>>
Was anyone able to confirm if they meant something weird by "you can only equip 3 cards"? Are there ward cards? Or blink cards?
>>
>>183524881
Ward cards are consumables that cost 200 gold now.
>>
>>183524881
From the leaks so far, there are 2 ward cards, 1 blink card.
>>
>>183521715
A bunch of the "new" card art are old hero concept art. Riot Stepper is old Belica art and theres a growth card thats just old Sparrow art
>>
>>183524881
Yeah, potions, wards and blinks are still a thing, but there is less of them and they do count into the three card limit, which honestly suck. However, if I understand it right, stat bonuses have been mostly moved to a new attributes system, so that cards will be now used almost solely for actives.
>>
>>183524881
>>183525364
>>183525370
>>183525606
they're also affinity limited now, order gets the only wards, blinkshot is fury exclusive, tele-blink is knowledge exclusive
>>
>>183453678
i don't even know what this future update is going to do to him since I'll have no idea how to build him in the new system. everyone says the current system is convoluted but the new one seems even more convoluted but just has ebin cards man.
>>
>>183527313
I think the new system will be pretty easy to pick up: it's been a day or two since everyone got their hands on the leaks and I already understand the basics of how things are equipped and leveled. It's the same as the old system except without the upgrade cards, and with stats/ utility spread across two systems that grow differently instead of just the one. The main thing to be concerned about with Sev is the apparent inclusion of new jungle minion types: I can't remember where I read it, but I'm certain they mentioned that there will be different types of camps in addition to White/ Green/ Raptors/ Prime. Depending on what those camps are like and how many White camps they replace, getting stacks as Sev might be easier or harder after August.
As for how to build him: armour and health will still exist after v42, you'll just access them differently. Same horse but a different colour, chief.
>>
File: chancla.png (20KB, 128x96px) Image search: [Google]
chancla.png
20KB, 128x96px
>>183526004
>order gets the only wards
>>
>>183497392
Your murdock died 10 times yet you had the same cp as him, meaning you're equally if not just as bad. Ignore the other ps4 guy he's obviously a faggot who blames every loss on controllers.
>>
>>183517168
Faggot
>>183517354
I'm ps4 exclusive and plat, faggot. As is the rest of my party
>>183521030
Semi-faggot, that goes away in upper elos
>>
>>183529305
>>183529830
>buttmad ps4 autist is back again
you get btfo everytime you do this why do you continue
>>
>>183529830
What? I was defending you, autismo. Ask your parents to buy you a copy of English Grammar for Dummies instead of renewing your PSN subscription next time.
>>
How do I git gud with ranged characters? I think I hit 2 out of 8 shots against actual people
>>
>>183532732
your first step would be fixing that.
>>
Why in God's name do the starter decks give you two of each Chrono-mancer Discs/ Chronospikes that you can't break down if you can't stack the cooldown? I don't recall CD being stackable on Legacy either, but maybe I'm wrong and it's just a holdover from an earlier iteration of the game.
>>
File: 1475311921307.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1475311921307.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>183530060
>consolewar fag
>>
>>183533146
cdr was a stat and you could stack it up to 40% on legacy. they're removing all the cards so theres no point in changing the starter cards now
>>
Mommy bush best bush
>>
>>183533146
It was, CD was a normal stat with even its own upgrade cards called chrono, they have been remade into mana regen upgrades on Monolith. Cooldown times on Legacy were much longer though.
>>
Pre bed bump
>>
>be phase
>tethered to sparrow
>ult
>bitch just runs away
>pull her back into the fight
>she runs away
>next game
>got cucked into support again
>as Phase and adc is a TB
>ult
>he ults too then just runs away

Two fucking games in a row, I thought people would rather die to a tower than let a free kill run away. Whats up with these PS4 fucks.
>>
>>183532732
hit things
>>
>>183532732
Make sure your game runs as smoothly as possible and that you have a good connection, you can't afford lags or choppy gameplay if you want to hit shit in online play.
>>
>>183541795
>Whats up with these PS4 fucks.
Cringed.

Maybe things will change when you get out of silver.
>>
>>183541795
most people who main carry are k/d whores
t. carry main
>>
>>183530060
Not the same guy fagtard
>>183530490
Stoners don't make it past gold is what I was saying
>>
File: Masochist.jpg (128KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Masochist.jpg
128KB, 1366x768px
I have dipped into the depths of elo hell trying to make this character work
Ask me anything
>>
>>183546379
Why in the sweet Sam-hill did you bother? Not only is she boring to play with no impact on fights and weak wave clear, her design is terrible.
>>
File: 1499645257262s.jpg (10KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1499645257262s.jpg
10KB, 125x112px
>>183546379
why the fuck don't you practice in pve first
>>
>>183516617
>anyone wanna cosign my theory?
You need ps+ to play online, so they would need it anyway, whether the game is f2p or not.

I guess you are the mentally retarded one.
>>
>>183547784
>her design is terrible.
This.

Her design is even worse than Shitbis.
>>
>>183547890
no you dont
>>
>>183547812
>why the fuck don't you practice in pve first
What do you mean? I looked up decks, went to bots to learn her then took her to pvp
>>183547784
>>183546379
>>>file name
I was seeing if there was a difference between building sustain or power to make her work.
Neither matters
The only success I had with her was when I was left alone to harass offlane as much as Iwant but in that case I'd might as well be playing Wukong
>>
>>183546379
>elo hell
Don't bring that shit here dude they've stated they don't even use elo for matchmaking. Agora is not accurate. On my smurf I'm a literal 50 something points away from plat still getting matched up with bronze & silvers, and the occasional low gold or two every 5 games.

Idkk how they matchmake but it aint elo.
>>
File: Belica Fuck Casters final.png (134KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
Belica Fuck Casters final.png
134KB, 510x546px
Someone asked for this a while back.
>>
>>183550113
good stuff as usual thanks brah
>>
File: 1473781820046.jpg (250KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1473781820046.jpg
250KB, 1024x576px
>>183550113
her hair is brown
>>
File: time played.png (8KB, 549x51px) Image search: [Google]
time played.png
8KB, 549x51px
Help me
>>
>>183551679
That's also brown, it's just darker. Point taken though, here's a lightened version. Couldn't match the text font on the mug, unfortunately.
>>
File: 1496117499655_1497997105752.png (111KB, 317x317px) Image search: [Google]
1496117499655_1497997105752.png
111KB, 317x317px
How do I counter Morigesh's poison as Wukong? It seems to take a big chunk of my health away, and her burst is ridiculous. Obviously I primarily ambush from above (you'd be surprised how many Wukongs I've faced flat out ignore Cloudwalker), but the DOT from her poison, coupled with the burst and her cheap ult means I need to kill her quick or I'm whittled down in a blink.
>>
>>183553437
your first mistake is actually fighting things that aren't towers. fix that and i think you'll fix your morigesh problems
>>
>>183553850
Crit Wukong's DPS is gangbusters
>>
>>183550113
>>183553043
hair too dark but good oc anon
>>
>>183554429
Cool, I'll fix it tomorrow then.It looked too light at first: guess I went too far in the other direction.
>>
>>183554603
How did this dead ass general manage to get an OC maker and one who isn't a whiny bitch about criticism on top of that.
>>
Late night bump
>>
hi /parag/
>>
File: 50827327_p0.jpg (189KB, 1180x835px) Image search: [Google]
50827327_p0.jpg
189KB, 1180x835px
brown qt when
>>
File: Ramlethal_Valentine.gif (2MB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
Ramlethal_Valentine.gif
2MB, 480x271px
a true brown goddess in paragon will save ded general
>>
>>183560868
the goddess spot has already been filled
>>
Kind of new player here, I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on who's a good hero to buy mastery for?
>>
>>183562226
kwang
>>
>>183562847
Have not played him yet. Besides what's in the OP any advice for me?
>>
>>183563080
Feed lane, win game.
>>
>>183563080
spend the next 2 weeks trying heroes out and finding one you like for each roll. dont worry about anything else because everything is changing august 8th
>>
>>183563330
I second this
>>
goodnight bump
>>
File: 1428172835122.png (4KB, 368x376px) Image search: [Google]
1428172835122.png
4KB, 368x376px
>>183560186
>>
>>183560186
>>183560868
God, Ramlethal is actual perfection.
>>
Are the servers down? I can't send invites to friends.
>>
File: 676c38a983e2e252a39a3601c1385f41.png (614KB, 611x1130px) Image search: [Google]
676c38a983e2e252a39a3601c1385f41.png
614KB, 611x1130px
What's going on /parag/? Seems like we slowed down a ton.
>>
File: 1494038244431.jpg (1MB, 2148x1833px) Image search: [Google]
1494038244431.jpg
1MB, 2148x1833px
The lack of matchmaking in this game is going to kill it, i'm tired of playing with idiots

If v42 doesn't resolve this issue game is dead, if there is not an official competitive mode at last 1 month in after v42 game is dead

YOU HEAR ME DEVS?! fix this shit or it's over, OW has this shit and it was built in a cave with some sticks or something.

Paladins has it, DOTA, LoL, HoN, SMITE

FIX THIS SHIT OR YOU GAME IS DEAD AND THUS COMPANY

I already know fortnite is doing bad on early reviews and UT4 is dead as no one is playing arena shooters anymore look at PUBG

Paragon seems to be their cash cow but having to "revive" the game THREE fucking times is not a good sign

>3rd times the charm
it better you have literally no more chances after this, taking away legacy, introducing monolith with all this shit and phase has fucked this game, if 42 doesn't fix this stuff it's over.

i'll see you Aug 8 /parag/ i'm not going to have a heart attack over this fucking game or it's retarded devs, goodluck.

ALSO FIX THE GODDMAN LAGGY SEVERS I SHOULD NOT BE GETING 2000+ PING IN NA, it's not my end because this site, and my other games are saying 36 FUCK
>>
>>183562226
literally everyone except shinbi
>>
>>183572463
>The lack of matchmaking in this game is going to kill it, i'm tired of playing with idiots

Literally this. Also if they weren't brainlets we would have solo que by now. I'm sick of going against stacks in plat.
>>
>>183550113
It was me. Thanks a lot, it's fucking perfect!
>>
>>183571376
Yeah, because the update will ruin the game.

I barely post here/play anymore since we know the details about the update.
>>
File: 1500681359261.jpg (43KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
1500681359261.jpg
43KB, 500x549px
>>183571376
We're all playing Splatoon
>>
Pre shit bump
>>
As a new player should i spend my reputation buying card packs?
>>
>>183577001
For now you should probably wait till 8th and see how the new system works.
>>
>>183577001
Nobody has much of an idea how exactly the value of old cards and card packs will transfer over to the leaked veteran chests for the new cards. I reckon as a new player open a few card packs so you at least have cards for a decent deck now - the 8th is still a while away and playing starter decks til then will feel like cancer
>>
>>183577001
It's hard to say: buying card packs helps you in the here and now, and all of your cards will translate into new content once the update happens, but you could also put aside some reputable for masteries if you have enough, seeing as they'll be more experience in the new system. Then again, you'll apparently be earning reputation faster in v42, and I doubt you'll get much out of any mastery you could buy in the time between now and then, so you should probably just spend it on cards. If that's the way you decide to go, hold on to any chests you get unless you're specifically looking for skins, coins, or more rep for card packs.
>>
>>183578241
save all the chests? even the july one?
>>
>>183577105
>>183578198
>>183578241
also how many of each card do i want to keep?
>>
File: La-La-Land-Ryan-Gosling.jpg (54KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
La-La-Land-Ryan-Gosling.jpg
54KB, 1200x630px
>tfw finally made platinum after playing for a year on PS4

It feels good to be able to keep getting better at the game.
>>
>>183578412
One of each really, except for upgrades and tokens(you want as much as you can of these) and few specific cards with very convenient stat bonuses distributions for certain heroes, like scrolls corruption casters, you want more of these as well. However, again, don't worry about that, since in about two weeks the whole card system will be completely changed and work differently, with new cards replacing the old ones.
>>
>>183579040
got another question i have been playing khaimera but i cant find a good video or picture of the jungle route is there any picture or youtube link you could share?
>>
>>183578504
>tfw I've been playing since closed early acess and now I'm finally still a shitter, I just understand more of the theory, but my skill doesn't improve at all

It feels awful
>>
>>183578346
Any chests you get can help you with rep and cards (you earn them with star coins by completing objectives in-game or just by leveling up), but in the new system they'll give you cards and gems which will be just as important. Cards you have now will become veteran chests containing new cards and gems, but we don't know the exact conversion rate, so unless you're actively spending your rep now on cards and masteries, save the chests. Star coins and coins are different: you earn the first by completing matches and they contribute to leveling up chests for better rewards, but regular coins will be found in chests until the update happens, and you use them to buy things like skins from the In-game store.

If your hunting for cards now, get as many as you can, doesn't matter what they are apart from rarity: the more you have, the more you'll get in v42. Don't break them down unless you need something specific, because crafting materials are apparently worth less than cards when converting values.
>>
>>183578504
Congratulations anon

>>183579132
Bad luck, anon
>>
>>183572463
>>183572780
am I missing something? paragon does have matchmaking
>>
>>183579117
Not that anon, but start in the big jungle with a key instead of a siphon, and start from the camp closest to safelane/ farthest from the green buff, then work your way to the left (ie clear the two camps leading to green buff going counter-clockwise). You should then be able to clear the green camp as Khai and move on to the camp closest to the base entrance which will then have three white minions in it. Green will burst on this camp, but your passive should help you recover most of the damage you took from green by the time it blows. After this, finish off the two camps you cleared on the way to green, which will have spawned another single minion each.
You should now be level three at 2:50 - 2:55 and ready to contest the river buff outside the jungle at 3:00. Ping your midlaner to do the same and best case scenario you'll get both of them. Worst case, t he enemy jungler will fuck your midlaner up because they were waiting too, but you can do the same so whatever.
Manage your mana before the three minute mark because Khai's mana pool early is a joke and you won't be able to do anything to the midlaner that comes to contest the buff other than look scary and auto attack them. After this, you should back and spend, then try gabbing or clearing left jungle, but make sure to take your green every time it comes u: it gives cxp to the team, it helps with your clear and it keeps you prepared to gank or initiate team fights.
>>
>>183579710
Ganking, not gabbing.
>>
>>183572463
>FIX THIS SHIT OR YOU GAME IS DEAD AND THUS COMPANY
I hope they don't fix it and die. It would be a well deserved death.
>>
>>183549581
>they've stated they don't even use elo for matchmaking.
>Go on a severe losing streak from high gold to low gold/high silver
>The stark comparison in playstyle and team composition is night and day
Bullshit.
This game is popular but dead time-zones can get you matched up with anyone who wants to play for the sake of finding a game
>>
File: mspaint_2017-07-23_13-03-02.png (431KB, 542x433px) Image search: [Google]
mspaint_2017-07-23_13-03-02.png
431KB, 542x433px
>>183579710
Like this anon? and thanks for the explanation unfortunatly i dont have those cards you said i think so i am just using the standard deck the game provides me
>>
>>183579939
That's the old map layout on this image I think.
>>
>>183580008
that was on the wiki got anything more recent?
>>
>>183580008
Nah it's Monolith, you can tell from the prime and raptor pits
>>
>>183580064
it's monolith but it's the old jungle
>>
>>183580163
Oh yeah I forgot they moved the amberlink
>>
>>183579939
Not quite: starting on the white dot farthest to the right (below and to the left or the gold dot), then move left towards green. I'm not spread if you can get to level three before the buff without a key, so if you're playing hardware before the update, try to craft one.
>>
>>183580397
>not spread
Betrayed by my shameful phoneposting.
>>
Fix'd. The hair's on a separate layer now, so change is just a mouse click away if it's still not doing it for you.
>>
>>183581987
You're a blessing to this general anon
>>
>>183581987
She has no pupil
>>
can a pro explain how howitzer is consider top tier?
He's q and ult damage is godlike but the rest of his abilities are garbage and he is slow as fk too
>>
File: New Canvas.png (97KB, 511x547px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
97KB, 511x547px
>>183582461
That was intentional, the original I worked from has no pupil either.
Recommended points to complain about:
>incorrect font
>cup handle being too far up
>cup handle blocking mouth
>jaw being too close to original picture/ making her look too masculine
>>
>>183584387
CC from the mine, good affinities
>>
>>183584387
Not a pro, but
>His rocket is one of the best pokes in the game, with very good damage range and aoe
>His mine does decent damage as well, while also pushing the enemies which can be used both to push attacking enemies away from you or your allies and escaping towards you.
>You already know about his ult
>His slow bombs are meh, but still far from useless and it doesn't really matter when the rest of his abilities are so good
Easily one of the best midlaners, especially if he has a good synergy with his teammates.
>>
>>183584409
If anything I would whine about the text being non-symmetrical, all the other things you mentioned are perfectly fine. Still, a damn good work.
>>
>>183584853
Shoot, didn't catch that. Ah well, it's a learning experience. Thanks man.
>>
Reminder to add yourself to the new list if you want to team up with people from the general! Post your:
>ID
>platform
>timezone
>playing hours
>voice chat availability
>preferred roles
>any other info
>>
File: laughing champions.png (316KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
laughing champions.png
316KB, 500x455px
Does /parag/ have an edit of this?
>>
Will loot crates work the same after 8th, or should I use up any keys I have left?
>>
Two games in a row with a Sparrow/ Phase premade, two crushing defeats. Phase broke this game hard, I really can't emphasise how much I hate playing against her.
>have Sparrow under inhibitor
>get her to hit me, tether bher, ult her, shock her, hit her with an auto
>lol nope Phase has Barrier of Will, Cast Converter, Quenching Scales, her ult and has built a bunch of regen
>Sparrow kills me and a teammate and leaves the inhib at full health

>>183589239
Not yet.
>>
>>183584387
the mine is the best non-phase ability in the entire game
>>
>>183589239
our OC guy has it on the backlog. we need to figure out which girls to use though
>>
File: 1411367509348.jpg (76KB, 640x573px) Image search: [Google]
1411367509348.jpg
76KB, 640x573px
>>183591225
I would either go with waifus or the most bitchy ones. Or just ones most similar to the original image. In this case that would be, I don't now, Serath and Aurora? I would just leave the choice for our drawfriend though.
>>
Don't save card packs, that's just dumb. You think the devs are going to jib veteran players with the new stuff? There would be an uproar.
If anything you should buy as many packs as possible and have a bunch of extras. Who knows if your shitty 20x Greater Regen upgrades are going to turn into something good
>>
File: laughing hel.png (437KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
laughing hel.png
437KB, 1000x1000px
>>183591453
Many combos can work
>pure and kinky mommy
>phase and shinbi
>baelica and kitty

So yeah, OC lad can do whatever he wants.
>>
>>183589341
dev stream said they will talk about tweaks to the loot crates Soon™
Also why the fuck are recolours not buyable and instead via lootcrates. I just opened up a doomsday steel that I don't need when I just want a dekker recolour
>>
>>183591803
I like Phase and Shinbi idea, since it fits lorewise and combines the most triggering characters when it comes to gameplay and designs
>>
>>183591732
they made a reddit post telling you what to do
https://www.reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/6ox334/further_clarifications_on_mastery_migration/

>>183591453
serath would fit nice she already has that laughing emote that kinda resembles the picture. i dont know for the second one though id say have drawfriend include his personal waifu or just do whatever
>>
>>183589239
>>183591225
>>183591453
>or the most bitchy ones
Aurora and Yin used to be pirate buddies in the lore, that'd be my vote but yeah, leave it it oc for the best choice
>>
>>183591453
Not sure which characters would work best, but
>>183589239 sets a bar in terms of quality, so I'd want to be spending more time on it than the Belica that I knocked out in a few hours (apologies to the anon that requested Bel for not giving it a proper go: maybe when I improve I'll revisit the existing stuff and give them a second attempt).
>>
>>183593673
>apologies to the anon that requested Bel for not giving it a proper go: maybe when I improve I'll revisit the existing stuff and give them a second attempt
She's great though, don't go so hard on yourself
>>
File: tumblr_otjxe7BlNf1rdewwro1_1280.png (776KB, 1243x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otjxe7BlNf1rdewwro1_1280.png
776KB, 1243x700px
best girl
>>
>>183594031
>>183593673
leeterr and OC bro are the heroes that /parag/ deserves
>>
File: tumblr_oti5g9rn8W1rdewwro1_1280.png (216KB, 871x413px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oti5g9rn8W1rdewwro1_1280.png
216KB, 871x413px
>>183595147
>animation coming

based leet
>>
Is Mudock's "extra range shot every few seconds" passive even somewhat useful?
>>
>>183596768
it also gets bonus basic pen, so i guess so
>>
>>183596768
if they made the thing a toggle it'd be great, it's so awkward to use
>>
Guys should I build lifesteal on mommy?
It feels underwhelming, and I would rather have attack speed or crit or more power.
>>
>>183324349
>WTF ARE THE DEVELOPERS DOING???

Get ready to say that a lot more if you switch to Smite
>>
File: IMG_4117.jpg (28KB, 250x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4117.jpg
28KB, 250x287px
WHY DID NO ONE EVER TOLD ME CRUNCH WAS SO FUN
>>
>>183600697
Honestly , I've started playing Smite a bit a few months ago and it seem MUCH more balanced than Paragon. Maybe it's just a wrong impression since I'm still a complete noob in it though.
>>
>>183601032
there's nothing less balanced than paragon right now
and the card rework is gonna put us back to alpha in terms of balancing
>>
>>183600556
>not build lifesteal on her already
Holy shit, lifesteal is amazing on her, are you retarded? Your priorities should be
Power = Critical Chance/Bonus > Lifesteal > Attack Speed
You don't need much attack speed on her, and you can sub that for lifesteal/utility.
Just go invincible and you'll get back all your health in a minion wave
>>
>>183601032
Well Smite has got a two year head start on Paragon, so of course it's going to be more balanced.
>>183601186
>the card rework is gonna put us back to alpha in terms of balancing
I'm not discounting the possibility that you're right, but we have no idea how balanced/ imbalanced things are going to be in August. The devs seem to think it's working in their in-house games, and they have a team of a dozen to two-dozen people playing it for 12-ish hours a day trying to find the broken meta shit according to that one interview Cam did before Monolith.
>>
>>183591225
>we need to figure out which girls to use though
Definitely Serath, vecause she giggles in her emote, too. So that would fit.
>>
File: 1480971976817.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1480971976817.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
>>183601480
Who gives a fuck about their inhouse team they released Phase in the state she was in. Tainted Magick still works on her to this day and we are putting any faith in this card rework? I can gurantee one thing we are going to see some broken cancerous shit in this game come August.
>>
So what are some basic deck building tips since I don't have the minor casts or strikes necessary for 6 CP cards?

I do have alot of useful ones, I just don't know how a mostly meta build should look.
>>
>>183601810
meta building for most roles is cheap 6 point cards for quick power spikes that you ditch for better and more expensive cards later. since you cant do that and since the card system is completely changing anway just build your end game cards as you go.
another tip would be that if a card doest have a completion bonus theres no downside to filling it with expensive upgrades and making it have a really high end cost, and keeping cards that do have completion bonuses cheaper. i see a bunch of people equiping tainted magik and filling it with 3 minor strikes and then building a 12 point shadow scroll when its much more efficient to build an 6 point shadow scroll and a 16 point tainted
>>
>>183601810
Depends on what kind of hero you're using. The "minor" card upgrades are usually useful with early picks and cards with unique bonuses that you just want to get quick. Don't work yourself up so much about the current meta, it will all change in a couple of weeks with v42
>>
>>183601749
I'm just hoping Phase is an outlier, because even though she's overpowered as fuck, she isn't explicitly "broken" like the new card system has the chance to be. They fixed Ash of The Witch when it was broken, They fixed Orb Prime when they broke it for a week and gave you insane regen and ranged minions with deathtouch and they increased the cost on Stasis after everyone and their mother started using it.
tl;dr - hero balance is fucked sometimes, but other areas of the game are pretty grounded: there isn't any one overpowered deck that everyone runs on certain characters, there are just shitty cards that they're not bothering to revise because they'll all be gone soon.

>>183601810
Your final deck depends on your character/ role, but you'll generally want to spike in power by starting with cheap cards (this will mean breaking down cards you don't use to craft those minor strikes) before transitioning into your better cards later in the game.
If you're an ADC, start with pure damage and transition to crit/ lifesteal.
If you're a fighter or frontliner, start with damage before transitioning into damage/ armour.
If you're a tank, go hard on health and armour from the very start.
Casters and ability heavy heroes want to have about 30 ability penetration in their final build, and anyone without a built-in escape ability benefits very well from a blink card.
>>
>>183602515
>>183602615
>>183602640
I literally have just the two base minor strike cards and no Metal to craft the rest.
>>
>>183600556
>melee character who will always take damage when they fight
>ult that increases your dps while lowering the person you're fighting
>ability that makes you invulnerable and can crit and lifesteal while it does it
>should i build lifesteal
you dont deserve mommy
>>
>>183602792
You're as fucked as anyone who just started. Just grind and you will eventually have a shitload of minor cast/strike/heal/whatnot.
Then again, this will all be ditched with the next update. So save rep and buy masteries since their price will go sky high because of the new reward system
>>
>>183603002
So basically either stick to the 10 point system or just do a few broken up like a few 9s and then a buffed one like a 16 point tainted?
>>
>>183601480
>and they have a team of a dozen to two-dozen people playing it for 12-ish hours a day trying to find the broken meta shit according to that one interview Cam did before Monolith.
doesnt say much when after mono first dropped there were 6 viable characters in the entire game and greystone could 1v5, plus his "5 months of phase games" comment recently. hopefully they've finally learned their lesson though.
>>
>>183603858
>5 months of phase games
oh fuck off cam, even the legacy rampage fiasco wasn't this bad, does he seriously intend for phase to be the only support in the game as she is now going into the rework?
>>
>>183604291
they said they're changing every single character and partially or totally reworking at least 12. i cant see how at this point they can defend phase remaining how she is currently when after 2 months everyone bitches about her every day shes still at a 70% pick rate in pubs and 100% pick ban in every competifag game. knowing cam though they'll need at least a month of data with the new cards to make sure she isn't secretly iggy tier
>>
>>183603803
Basically. Don't be afraid to grind up any rare cards you get: the minors are worth way more because they're invaluable for every single deck. Alternatively, you could try making a Frankenstein's monster of a deck, with three minor healths in an Adamant Edge, some minor kinetics in a Windcarver, etc
>>
File: ...lol.png (94KB, 466x543px) Image search: [Google]
...lol.png
94KB, 466x543px
He's my main and all, but I dunno. Think I'm going to stick with Silver Ghost.
>>
>>183606038
Hang about, it's the alabaster variant: that doesn't look half bad.
>>
File: 1453279955535.png (36KB, 343x241px) Image search: [Google]
1453279955535.png
36KB, 343x241px
>>183594031
>>183595249
weeeeew
>>
>>183601480
I've heard from a guy who apparently has access to an early version of the update that its unbalanced as fuck and the gameplay basically consist of running to base, picking whatever cards you need most at the moment and then returning to switch them and so on. Don't know how true it is though.
>>
>>183607864
>picking whatever cards you need most at the moment and then returning to switch them
Numbers aside, that seems to be the only issue I can think of with the new system. If someone has the poison card, you run back to get the cleanse. Once they see it's not working anymore, they run back to change it out for something else, which you see and dump your cleanse which they see...etc.
I don't know how it's going to go in-game, but the potentially annoying
>pick/ counter-pick/ counterpick the counterpick
will have to be balanced in some way, otherwise it's going to be hectic as fuck. It would be a shame if it was something stupid like that that ended up being the weak point in the rework, because the rest sounds pretty good.
>>
>>183601032
How ironic.

People come here to run away from smite, and some people run away from paragon to smite.
Anyway enjoy Smite while its still fresh, eventually you will see the glaring issues and you will start hating it. I clocked in 1.6k hours there, so it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>183607864
If that guy has a Reddit account, maybe ask him to PM KL so he can address it on next week's community corner. Unless they decide not to answer questions like that because it's
A: a spoiler
or
B: something they're aware of and don't want to talk about
>>
>>183607864
>>183608464
Here is what he exactly written, freely translated to English, with a pic provided by another guy:

"I'll tell you this, I've played because I have access to it and this game is just dying with the release of this patch. Everything they want to release is completely nonsensical. Heroes have sick attack speed and cooldown reduction. Cards rely pretty much only on their passives. Farm and card buying systems are very confusing and additionally you have the gems which are even more overpowered than cards. Example: you pick Mudock, you take 3 basic damage cards, you push a lane, yada yada, then you return to base, take 3 ability damage cards, use your ult for 1700dmg and then pick your dps cards back and return to the lane.

"Another example: You take Grim, you make it full ability dps and you can throw a 330dmg ult every 15 seconds"

Keep in mind that the guy might just as well be full of shit, I have no proof he's not bulllshitting, but this definitely does sound worrying
>>
>>183609612
Jesus Christ. If that's actually true the game is dead within a month.
>>
>>183609775
Sounds like early Legacy to me, except even worse and without everything that made Legacy fun.
>>
>Streamers saying Zinx will be fun in v42
>>
File: 1497120345784.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1497120345784.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>183594031
>>183595249
where do i find more?
>>
>>183609612
>>183609775
>>183609932
I guess we'll see. If it's as bad as they say it is, then it might very well be the end of the lne. Then again, we've been wrong in the past, so I'm just going to cross my fingers and see what happens.
>>
>>183613404
>Then again, we've been wrong in the past
i mean they've never tried something this stupid before so we don't have much to go on.
>>
>>183609612
oh dear
>>
>>183609612
you can see a name from one of the competitive teams who im sure would have been invited into this playtest in the corner of this screenshot i wouldn't doubt what hes saying.
if its all gone to shit then i guess at least we got some mommy porn out of the game before it died
>>
>>183615098
>>183615134
You know, all these time I've said I want to get back to Legacy, that's not exactly what I fucking meant
>>
>>183615134
Yeah Undeadpilot is top 10 on the agora.gg leaderboards. Shit is fucked if true.
>>
>>183615359
well at least 1-800 murdock is only his ult this time i guess. either way fun times are coming up soon and i think epic has run out of goodwill with the community. i remember even the circlejerk on reddit had a weeklong hate fest when they changed prime, if this is as broken as they say i dont think they'll be able to hold out long.
>>
>>183615134
>>183615396
Kek, if this is indeed the same guy I got this info from on facebook, he looks like a complete fag
>>
>>183615856
You've got to be a massive fucking nerd to be that high
>>
>>183616223
I guess. You apparently also have to lose the ability to write like a human being, because originally this whole quote I posted here was written without a single comma, period or capital letter.
>>
Who is the easiest melee character to play and do well with?
>>
>>183618878
Khaimera is definitely the most braindead friendly one and can fuck up shitters pretty well, but he falls off hard when you start playing with people who actually know what they're doing.
>>
>>183618878
greystone is the easiest offlaner and khai is the easiest jungler
>>
>>183618878
Shinbi.
>>
>>183618878
ez shitterstomps: khai, yin, mommy also wukong but a different kind of stomp
ez and actually good: grey and kwang
>>
File: 1473382735134.jpg (147KB, 900x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1473382735134.jpg
147KB, 900x1158px
>>183591453
>>
>>183609612
>1703.2 DAMAGE 1 hit

please tell me there's a hp pool increase to balance this shit
>>
>>183623612
Tanks will literally never be viable again, got fucking damn it Cam...
>>
File: hmmmmmm.png (3KB, 364x95px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmm.png
3KB, 364x95px
>playing a game with a spectacularly shitty Aurora
>"Huh, their build looks like the terrible starter deck"
>ask in chat if that is indeed the case
>"lol of course it's not the starter deck you fool"
>look them up later
>pic related
>>
>>183623262
muh dick tbrh.
A shame this update might kill my interest in the game.
>>
>>183619330
>>183619350
>>183620648
>>183621749
I'm really liking Geystone. That deflect and his ult. Good stuff.
>>
>>183627115
*Greystone. lol
>>
File: 1421087392582.jpg (10KB, 202x184px) Image search: [Google]
1421087392582.jpg
10KB, 202x184px
>>183627317
>>
>>183594031
>>183595249
Thank god we're a ded general and flying under the radar
>>
>>183627115
he's probably the best melee hero to start with, he's got a very straightforward kit
>>
man im laughing like an idiot here
>be drafting
>russian fuck says "MID" while choosing steel
>i choose mori and tell him to change
>still locks on steel
>i dodge
>check his profile and see that he has a twitch
>go check
>he drafts and he still choose steel mid
>they dodge
>happens for like 5 times
>lose ma sides
>>
>>183627738
Heh. Mid Steel can work, but it's more a novelty than a serious choice (like mid Kallari or jungle Riktor). Russiabro had better get a premade if he wants to get into a match with those shenanigans.
>>
>>183629429
nope, he's alone.
im actually watching rigth now, and he managed to find somebody to let him go mid.
for now he's doing good but i wanna see how late game goes
>>
>>183629717
Link?
>>
>>183629979
search hiputas on agora
>>
>>183630178
Thanks
>reddit meme face avatar
On second thoughts...
>>
File: 1440668608347.png (218KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
1440668608347.png
218KB, 382x346px
>>183630178
>>183630753
>tries to surrender when he gets himself killed
>immediately gets voted down
>>
>>183631168
thank god i dodged lol
>>
>>183627559
dont think theres anything modable there until leeterr is done with the pic and mommy is getting fucked by demon version mommys giant futa cock like he hinted at
>>
>>183618878
jungle crunch is pgood.
>>
Who's the easiest hero to offlane with? That's the only position I can't deal with for shit.
>>
>>183634063
try Belica
>>
>>183634063
greystone, wukong, countess
>>
>>183634063
Zinx is pretty easy if you're not shit. Good luck having an impact on the game, though.
>>
>>183635212
>tfw i like her and am quite good but i feel like a total wasted pick
>>
>>183634063
belica or howie really anyone ranged. countess can hold it a really long time with her insane wave clear if you get a gank or two early
>>
>>183635492
I think the trick to Zinx is to not prioritize Power but instead to prioritize ability penetration and mana. After all, her scaling on her abilities is fucking god-awful.
>>
>>183635728
i don't build that much power just ash of the witch and two armor cards the rest is health and mana with a cast converter
>>
>>183635926
Does Ash of the Witch even proc on anything she does outside of maybe Bad Medicine?
>>
File: 1447551260050.png (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1447551260050.png
4KB, 128x128px
>>183636132
Last I heard, it didn't proc on any of her ability casts, but I never bothered to verify.
>>
File: Untitled.png (427KB, 412x676px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
427KB, 412x676px
>Her
Wait... are you fucking serious?
>>
>>183636434
>Thinking Kallari was a guy
You're joking, right?
>>
>>183636132
it also goes off he stun but it doesn't do much there
>>
>>183636434
>STILL not realising Kallari is female
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (33KB, 280x452px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
33KB, 280x452px
>>183636540
>>183636589
DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE ASS OF A WOMAN TO YOU?????
>>
>>183636708
She's like Samus. She has a muscular ass.
>>
>>183636708
still better than zinx or thot
>>
>>183636434
i dont see how anyone who hears kallaris death crys or hehe laugh when she ults could possibly think its a guy.
>>
>>183636434
>being this late
>>
speaking of kallari now that ive gone through trying out aurora, wukong, countess, gideon, mommy, and wraith on my smurf account i will be spending the final 2 weeks before the update finally playing my first games ever as kallari.
if you see a defualt skin no mastery level kallari in high gold/low plat feeding please be considerate you may be good jobbing a fellow bushbro
>>
>>183637989
build damage and attack speed
>>
Goodnight bump
>>
>>183634063
A lot of people are saying beli but I don't think that is any good. Greystone and Kwang are easymode offlane. Serath and Feng are also good right now but require a bit more skill to use properly. Low elo wukong is a bit unfair because split push meme but his shit gets rekt in higher elo games.
>>
>>183637989
this is fun as hell probably my 3rd favorite after wraith and aurora
>>
>>183643126
Beli is a god anywhere. But the bulky melee characters with an escape and sustain are more forgiving to use in off I feel.
>>
File: 5740af714aa2186014000021.jpg (38KB, 400x433px) Image search: [Google]
5740af714aa2186014000021.jpg
38KB, 400x433px
>>183647501
>Beli
>>
>game crashes
>restart
>game locks up as soon as i spawn in
>have to restart computer
>restart again
>game crashes while loading the fucking home screen
nice product amazing how the game balance and stability both manage to progressively get shittier
>>
>>183649993
I'm also posting while waiting after a crash. Second tonight.
>>
>report someone for disconnecting
>they're on the enemy team next game
Fantastic matchmaking, Epic.
>>
>>183649993
now i spent the whole 15 minutes i was in the next match freezing every 30 seconds before it finally locked up again.
fuck this im uninstalling this piece of shit
>>
>>183652459
Sounds like a problem on your end man: update your drivers.
>>
>>183653902
my drivers are the latest version and its not that anyway the forums and reddit are full of the same complaints since the zinx update. they obviously broke some shit preparing for v42 and are too stupid to fix it
>>
>>183654263
Rough times baby. My screen started turning red earlier before freezing: I wonder if Zinx had anything to do with it?
>>
>>183654369
zinx wasn't in either of my games, its not related to her. its something under the hood that makes the cpu and gpu randomly spike to insane levels and freeze or lock the game
>>
So is this game dead? I just heard about it today but it sounds like this is collapsing in on itself.
>>
>>183655360
We don't know. Some guy playing around with a preview build is saying that there are some truly broken new mechanics and that the default game speed has been altered, but we won't be able to say it's dead for another two weeks. Enjoy every game you play in the meantime, folks: you never know what the future will bring.
>>
>>183655671
goddammit sounds like I was late to the party then. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>183655360
as the guy bitching about the game and who just uninstalled it, i will say that the game is in a very odd state right now. over the past 2 months its been the most horribly imbalanced its ever been and not only that but the devs have basically said "deal with it we dont care about the current state of the game" and are throwing everything into the upcoming v42 update. that update however as you can read earlier in the thrad is apparently even shittier than the dogshit we have now.
all i can say is that i still find the gameplay itself outside of all the other issues to be fun to play and if the fucking game would actually work i would be playing it right now.
>>
>>183655768
Well fuck. It looked pretty interesting too. Especially since all characters are unlocked instead of hiding behind paywalls.
>>
>>183655768
Phase has destroyed my enjoyment of the game to be honest. I know it's been said a million times since she was released, but it hasn't stopped being true.
>can't engage without your target being pulled to safety
>can't disengage because you get a Tainted Kamehameha in the back
>can't avoid being poked from a million miles away
>can't see
Worst character in the entire roster, but also completely necessary to have in every single game if you care about winning.
>>
>>183656194
the characters are still all free but currently timegated. you wont have the full roster without logging in for a total of i think 18 days. in v42 they're reversing that horrible decision and going back to how it was for most of the games lifespan where you unlock them by leveling your account though.if the game interests you i'd say either try it now and just screw around since they're changing everything or wait until august 8th when they release v42 and give it a shot then. its f2p so you have nothing to lose except your download time and like i said the pure gameplay is really good especially for a moba style game.
>>
>>183656645
Yeah maybe I'll try it to get a feel of the game. At least if I'm new I wouldn't know when bullshits happening.
>>
>>183656232
just the fact that the offlane has been completely invalidated for literally 2 whole fucking months without them fixing anything is such bullshit.
you can't poke because she heals it back, you cant sneak farm because slow-root-plus the carry shooting you means its never worth it to try. you can gank because blind-pull-root half the time turns the gank into a free kill for the fucking carry.
once you get high up and people actually know to freeze the lane you're basically stuck with your dick in your hand while you desperately try to stay in range to at least get levels while not getting rooted and having rev or twin chunk 90% of your health off.
>>
>>183656858
you'll know bullshit is happening right around the time you get rooted from crossmap and then blinded while being shot by a carry who suddenly has max attack speed and 100HP regen per second
>>
File: mommy.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mommy.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
In these trying times we are currently in, and that possibly may be getting even worse, its important to remember that at least the waifus in this game are absolutely top tier. Goodnight /parag/
>>
>>183657337
>>183657003
>>183656232
thicc blood/power chord Zinx

gg cunt
>>
>>183658465
everone will just ignore you and your 5 dps while they slaughter your teammates
>>
File: aca.jpg (79KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
aca.jpg
79KB, 777x656px
>Phase is so absolutely and irredeemably broken that they had to scrap the entire game and rebuild it from the ground up just to attempt to balance her
I'm fucking dying. Granted, this likely isn't the case and they've probably had the rework planned for ages but its more fun to think of it this way.
>>
>all this bitching about nothing
holy shit, where do you some of you get these ideas from?
some of the posts here are the dumbest thing I've read, it's hard to believe an actual person posted it
>>
>>183422162
im I the only one that really likes Zinx? Im a furry yes, but that has nothing to do with it
>>
>>183670897
No I actually enjoy Zinx and just bought her mastery today. I feel like she will definitely be more viable with the card changes.
>>
>>183440778
why are people complaining about Zinx being shit? Ive done fine with her, and ive played with some good players. With that being said I know shes hard to build decks for because im sure they designed her for the next patch. Wouldnt make sense to make a character for a system theyre gonna drop soon.
>>
>>183671036
same, I need to hurry up and get the 11 masteries and level up rewards before the patch
>>
>>183649993
>in game
>crash
>get back in game
>it was over
>queue again
>DC at loading
>get back in game
>"Banned 24H 4 afk lol"

Yeah, fuck you too, m8.
>>
>that feel when the rock goes right over their head
Rampage needs some sort of proper reticle for his rock throw, preferably one that temporarily removes floating ui. Something similar to gids meteor or something. The middle dot doesn't actually indicate anything concerning the throw and isn't a consistent angle between your ult throw and normal throw. You have to remove your health plate to hit any long range rocks as it obstructs everything when you angle your camera back. I get having skill shots but his rock is just not satisfying with all its random bullshit. It's hitbox is also much wider than it seems and it would be nice for them to tone it back. It clips on random terrain way to fucking often and I would trade some difficulty to have any consistency with it.
>>
Need some advice before I start to no-life grind paragon before the 8th.
Will current mastery lvl X transfer to new mastery lvl X?
I saw those rival skins in the leak pdf at lvl 6 so I want to try and grind up mastery before then if true.
>>
>>183670274
>t. Shinbi shitter
>>
>>183681213
Yes if you own the master challenge.
>>
>>183681645
Cheers. Also after checking the paragon wiki on hero xp, is the best way to level mastery really long coop matches?
>>
>>183683661
Yeah technically, but that's fucking lame. That's how mesosneaky used to win the hero races back in the day. If you really want to get lots of xp buy boosts. I had a match boost and 10 day boost during the last double xp week and I got Sevarog to lvl 10 finally.
>>
Ebin made a video for the new Twinblast skin. Chadblast confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31hif_dqyVo
>>
File: dcs.png (1MB, 1553x899px) Image search: [Google]
dcs.png
1MB, 1553x899px
look at this shit ffs, the fuckin murdock played like shit and of course said i didnt help enough
fuckin russians, if i meet another russian i'll dodge
>>
>>183684119
>implying it wasn't already confirmed

>>183324048
>>
>>183684119
>Agora logo is a surfboard
Heh
>>
>>183685008
I met a really chill Russian Narbash once, but generally they're comm-spamming shitters.
>>
>>183684119
Lovin the flip flops
>>
What is with the servers recently? Chats haven't been working, I can't join parties or send whispers, and pub matches have been filled with players dropping in and out. Has EPIC mentioned this at all?
>>
>>183689179
Must be something to do with the update. Maybe in preparing for the new system, the servers have been getting a rigorous seeing-to.
>>
>>183671036
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/v-41-4-store-update
they just buffed her
>>
lads, would you say Sev is overpowered? He is my boy but I'm fearing he's been getting a critical eye recently.
>>
>>183692226
he is OP but he's horrible early, and 99.5% of the people who play him are garbage so most dont notice. they need to remove the slow after the root, i dont know why he gets that when no one else does and the rest of his kit and scaling is amazing
>>
>>183692226
I think he is but only in the late game. His start is dogshit and it takes a bit to get going. He also takes some skill to play so the majority of sev players are absolute trash. I think that might save him from cams bullshit.
>>
File: ghrtjymhku.png (502KB, 963x364px) Image search: [Google]
ghrtjymhku.png
502KB, 963x364px
HA!
>>
>>183636434
Yes, you've been playing as a girl this whole time. Faggot.
>>
>>183685008
>Kallari
You should have dodged.
>>
>>183690901
When does this go live?
>>
>>183695276
I'd imagine it all drops with v42.
>>
>>183695660
You are retarded
>>
>>183695276
tuesday like always
>>
File: 1478482775827.jpg (47KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1478482775827.jpg
47KB, 500x459px
>>183695708
This may be true.
>>183696378
Wasn't here for any previous Tuesday so I wouldn't know, thanks.
>>
>>183695708
You are rude. I didn't read the post, clearly. Why would they bother putting in balance changes a fortnight before everything is completely overhauled?
>>
File: y.jpg (109KB, 693x593px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
109KB, 693x593px
>>183696559
>needing to read the post to know the v41.4 update wouldn't be included in the v42 update
>>
>those Zinx buffs
She might actually be useable. Maybe.
>>
File: 1478668381781.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478668381781.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>183690901
>Kitty claws cost three times less mana
>The regen she used to gain at late game she gains with 2 points now

She's looking strong
>>
>>183696701
>needing a v41.4 update at all when the game is going to be completely revamped in a half a month
I get that they have skins to shill, but there's no point. Bug fixes like They Fey's interaction with Yin should have been done ages ago, and been little more than a small update that you don't even notice happening.
Also:
>Thunder Cleaver finally shows up in the weekly pack
>it will stop existing as it is now very soon
Seems like the kind of card that should have been widely available before it was about to become obsolete desu.
>>
>>183326004
>Being mad when you're a dodger yourself
You've only yourself to blame for encouraging such behavior
>>
>my team can barely decide on a composition in draft, people get stuck with roles they grudgingly accept to play
>enemy team insta-locks Gideon, Aurora, Phase and Twinblast
Fuck that, you bet your ass I dodged. The Gideon/ Aurora were almost certainly a premade who would be coordinating ults through comms.
>>
How bad is this game with no one wanting to support? I almost exclusively play Dekker/Phase so it hasn't been an issue for me, but would I run into many people that I'd have to even fight for that slot?
>>
>>183632026
>futa Heresy Serath
>coincidence with the lore
/parag/ prayers continue getting blessed
Praise be
>>
File: 0nTVy-iS_400x400.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0nTVy-iS_400x400.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>183696559
>fortnight
>paragon thread
I see what you did there, ebin employee
>>
>>183671080
The only way she's good is if she's allowed to harass the carry early game, harass offlane, or split push.
She's designed to outlive everyone.
She's useless
>>
>>183699373
I used to love supporting as Narbash before Phase dropped. Dekker was pretty fun, too (hell, even Muriel had her charm). But now Phase is the only support that matters and I hate everything from the way she plays to the way she looks.
SEVEN fucking pages of street signs: time to enable Legacy captcha
>>
>>183699970
now if only we could stop cam
>>
File: soon.png (2KB, 348x31px) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
2KB, 348x31px
I'm coming for that ass, !BestKwang.
>>
Am I the only one who's starting to get lost in all these fucking skin recolours? 4 versions of one skin, "unique" crate only skins which look just like other ones but with some effect slapped on them, skins which look just like recolours of other skins, but for some reason are marked as separate skins with their own recolours... Seriously, this game is going to be such a mess in a year if it survives this long.
>>
File: what do.jpg (1MB, 2325x1760px) Image search: [Google]
what do.jpg
1MB, 2325x1760px
ok /parag/ i have enough rep for 1 last mastery who is it
>>
>>183703793
I know what you mean, but skins like the Monastic Rogue Kallari have small details that set them apart from the others in the Rogue group (admittedly, it's just changing the texture a little, which is literally the definition of a skin anyway, but that's where we're at).

>>183703797
Narbash or Rampage. I hear Rampage is getting buffed soon, and he's always been great anyway. Narbash is just fun.
>>
>>183703797
Narb is a qt and rampage is pretty strong right now. Howie is one of the best mids and phase is best support so their grind will be easier.
>>
>>183699373
really depends on where you are mmr wise. a bunch of support mains get stuck in gold since its hard for a support to carry the game like you need to to get out of there solo so you might run into some trouble there. plat is all carry mains who hate playing support so its usually the last pick getting stuck with it everytime, and ive never actually been in diamond but when i get up around the mid 1600s theres usually a carry support in a party in most matches
>>
>>183703797
howie
>>
File: 2d jew.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2d jew.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>183703793
>>183704609
having all these skins and recolors serve multiple purposes.
Not only does having all these skins lessen the chances of getting more valuable things (coins, more loot crates, etc.) but casual people who don't care about rankings/elo love having the shiniest hero out of their friends.
Secondly soon people will be able to have matching team colors
>>
File: tumblr_otly6iKnpU1rdewwro1_1280.jpg (174KB, 838x648px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otly6iKnpU1rdewwro1_1280.jpg
174KB, 838x648px
>>
File: anime_merchant.jpg (61KB, 521x323px) Image search: [Google]
anime_merchant.jpg
61KB, 521x323px
>>183707702
Ebin truly never skips a beat on fucking over players.
>>
>>183707720
leeterr has upped his facial animation skills hot dam
>>
Anyone wants to play a round with a silver shitter right now?
Also reminder>>183588627
>>
>>183708272
I'm down with playing, give me your name and I'll add you
>>
what should i do with my coins? i just started playing a few days ago and have about 600 of them
>>
https://agora.gg/game/c92adc6a4a554e91a7b763619fc15317
>54 minutes of both teams doing absolutely nothing, no objs, no pushing, no setting, nothing but tdm
I made a smurf to have fun but no one does anything that could be remotely called playing the game.
>>
>>183710523
save them
>>183707720
dat fuckin ass muh diiiiick
>>
>>183711349
what am i saving them for?
>>
>>183710358
sargos, in the pastebin already
>>
>>183707720
where do i find more!
>>
>>183711454
Skins and emotes you like mostly I guess. Loot crates/keys if you want to gamble with them
>>
>>183712159
ok thanks i was looking towards the boosts as a new player but i will save them then
>>
>>183712256
Boosts at this point in the game are worthless, maybe even more so after August 8th
>>
File: 1477875647362.png (104KB, 531x385px) Image search: [Google]
1477875647362.png
104KB, 531x385px
>tfw 3,000hp greystone
>>
So, is Riktor objectively trash, or is it just that every Riktor player I've seen was shit?
>>
>>183714380
little from column A, little from column B
>>
>>183714380
Like with any hero, a good player can use them very well, but his mana pool is awful, especially early game and his kit's underwhelming. He's a good initiator tank, but he's definitely bottom tier just because of how bad he's balanced relative to other supports.
>>
>>183714380
>So, is Riktor objectively trash, or is it just that every Riktor player I've seen was shit?
if he can land his pull and silence then he can be really good.
>>
>>183712412
I'm probably going to buy a boost to finish my Kwang mastery before August 8th (I'm at 9 and a half, but the grind is tortuous). Do they stack?
>>
>>183712040
Leeterr on tumblr
>>
>>183703793
JewRez might be shit at balancing/bugfixing/matchmaking whatever, but their skins are on point desu.
>>
>ID

ThantonDS

>platform

Ps4 Shitter

>timezone

Mountain time (MDT)

>playing hours

Generally in the afternoon on mondays, wednesdays and fridays, mostly after 2pm MDT, it just depends honestly, but I'm down to play at most times

>voice chat availability

Not a very talkative person, if I don't have to voice chat I wont, but I will if necessary

>preferred roles

Any as long as it isnt support because I hate playing phase

>any other info

Silver shitter so watch out boys
>>
>>183715208
>Do they stack?
I doubt it
>>
>>183715442
Yeah, that's one of the main things I was comparing it to. Smite having only 3-10 skins and masteries for everyone, most of them being actually good skins instead of recolours just feels so more tidy and pleasing than the mess that Paragon skins are.
>>
>>183715945
I suppose that would make it a bit too easy to abuse, Still, Epic would sell a whole lot more if they did stack, especially around new hero release.
>>
which girl has the biggest areolas?
>>
>>183719338
aurora
>>
>>183719338
>Morigesh got those "mostly nipple" tiddies
>>
>>183717018
the business goal is to keep you playing,
they'd lose money if you could stack xp boosts.
It'd be quick money early on but they're going for the long haul
>>
>>183719750
>implying that's bad
>>
>>183719750
>>183721087
I'm filing this away for future lewd projects.
>>
>>183721087
>implying i was implying that
also didn't mean to greentext it
>>
>>183722478
>I'm filing this away for future lewd projects.
beuno i love girls with big areolas
>>183723063
sorry my mistake.
>>
>>183693410
how?
>>
>>183724453
memes
>>
>>183719338
>>183719750
>>183722478
continuing
>serath: slighty puffy, light pink
>sparrow: small, bright pink
>belica: average. light brown
>aurora: average sized but perpetually hard nipples
i will leave the others to those more in tune with their respective waifus
>>
>>183724832
serath has mommy nipples which are
>big pink nipples and large areolas
>>
>>183724832
>sparrow: small, bright pink
with tiny specks of hair around the nipples
>>
>>183726745
>with tiny specks of hair around the nipples
*pukes* anon bush is one thing but body hair anywhere else is gross
>>
File: 1495816391551.jpg (184KB, 569x642px) Image search: [Google]
1495816391551.jpg
184KB, 569x642px
Man, smurfing's a weird experience
>our Dekker was brand new
>the enemy team was all mid bronze but their Greystone split pushed and got two of our inhibs
>I snag Prime as Twin, kill 5 or 6 of them in a row and take two inhibs
>they get Prime the second time, but while they're devoting everyone on their team to killing me in our own jungle, a massive wave I set earlier pushed into their core and won the game
Had to use one of the damn 10 point cards for lifesteal lol.
>>
>>183727847
speaking of smurftime adventures im well on my way to becoming a master kallari player. 6.50kda and a 33% W/L so far
>>
File: 1463197656423.jpg (46KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1463197656423.jpg
46KB, 600x549px
>Murdock still crashes the game every time I try him.

I just wanna shoot people from across the map. Any chance they'll fix him for the big update?
>>
>>183729775
oh wow a friend of mine has the same issue
>>
>>183729775
>>183729952
the game has all kinds of weird shit wrong with it right now. morigesh apparently crashes the game a bunch too, and mine crashed twice last night when i played belica
>>
File: 1362249358325.png (28KB, 493x466px) Image search: [Google]
1362249358325.png
28KB, 493x466px
>>183608464
I just realised a way this could be avoided, but it would require such a precise balancing act that I'm certain it's beyond the Paragon team.

The cards/ attributes would have to be set up in such a way that the counterpick (like the cleanse counter to a poison, keeping with the example) would have to be low cost and the card requiring the counter would have to be high cost. The person picking the poison in this example would have to be leveling their attributes in such a way as to work towards the poison (a really strong card ability), so they'd be weakening themselves stats--wise by the attributes they level, whereas the counter is cheap but is a permanent card slot that has to kept available n a theoretical final build just in case the poison card returns.
This gets complicated when we take gems into account, though, so the balance would have to be spot-on for it to work, and this is when I start to get worried.
>>
>>183730393
Adding to this: if Undeadpilot and his chums are finding broken shit in a preview build, isn't that a good thing? Epic will presumably be taking feedback and data from these games to make sure it doesn't show up in the v42 build. If they're serious about this at all, I'd have to imagine there are a good number of people on the dev team working a lot of overtime in the next couple of weeks.
>>
>>183729751
Good stuff anon: I'll be gunning for her myself once she unlocks.
>>
>>183730623
>Epic will presumably be taking feedback and data from these games to make sure it doesn't show up in the v42 build.
Phase exists. I know this has been a response to statements like that a lot but it works. No competent dev team would have ever released Phase in the state she's in, especially a team that apparently had 5 months worth of testing games with her.
If the game is as broken as people are saying you're far more likely to hear that you need to adapt to the changes than for them to try to fix anything.
>>
>>183730623
see >>183731093

v42 is in TWO weeks, there's no way in hell that shit is being worked on
>>
>>183730393
I'm afraid it's not the problem with balancing at this point, but rather mostly with the system itself. Besides Epic has never before backed off from a decision, no matter how shitty, they've just retweaked it a bit a month later at most. The only example I can think off when they did something retarded and changed it back(post fact though) was deathtouch orb, but we're talking about much bigger scale here.
>>
>>183731093
I guess we'll know soon one way or another, but I'm just trying to find reasons to stay optimistic.

>>183731517
Last minute changes to stat values are relatively easy to implement, anon. The only thing the devs need is a broad enough view of things to know how one change will affect other areas, which is where these playtests probably come in.

>>183732128
>but rather mostly with the system itself
A three point system (cards, gems, stats) can be balanced in a rock/paper/scissors kind of way, though, where strength in one equates to weakness in another.
>>
just a little under 50 posts left til new thread better shitpost quick so we don't hit it during the really dead hours.

which girl has the best hair on their head
>>
>>183733379
mommy duh
aurora's is pretty qt too
>>
>>183733379
I started typing out a really elaborate response to this before I checked myself. That's a road I don't want to head down, just like trying D&D or bringing home bottles of Gin: fun on paper but potentially devastating.
>>
>>183734425
you're among friends anon you have nothing to fear
>>
File: file.png (532KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
532KB, 1366x768px
>be silver faggot
>enemy has phase, am last pick so I get cucked into picking her
>"it's another 4-man mid" game
>tried my best but I couldnt carry shit despite going 6-0 as fucking phase for most of the game
>second game
>they want to cuck me into phase again
>yeah, nah. I take my bae shinbi instead
>this happens

Not even phase can carry you out of silver desu. You literally need to get all the kills, or its a loss.
>>
>>183737207
Absolutely. I was smurfing earlier and had a Countess build a 12 point Tempered Plate as her first card: her ult did nothing to an enemy's health bar (that was not the worst part of that game, but let's not dwell). The game after that debacle, I picked Twin instead of trying to meme crit Dekker and >>183727847 happened.
>>
>>183737848
Funniest part was when everyone left our phase alone in safe lane from the beginning, so I thought it as a sure loss, but turns out that the enemy phase too was alone in that lane.
Both Phases kills are just them dueling each other.
>>
>>183738181
>left our phase alone in safe lane from the beginning
That shit happens way too often in solo queue, it's insane. I can bully the offlaner when it happens because they're always melee, but once they hit a power spike there's not much you can do. Only time I've ever seen an offlane Phase was in the PCL, though.
>>
>>183738181
i wish there was just a running stream of random silver games, im sure it would be an outstanding way to pass the time
>>
is this the comfiest general in /vg/?
>>
File: nek.jpg (47KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
nek.jpg
47KB, 800x733px
Hey guys. I picked this up yesterday while randomly discovering it when using the epic games launcher for the first time.

I never got into mobas before because the isometric angle always put me off compared to the frantic nature of it.

I've only played a handful of coop vs AI matches but so far I'm liking it a lot. The cards are pretty daunting looking though, I've left them at auto-equip for now.
>>
File: best Kwang NA.png (2KB, 339x28px) Image search: [Google]
best Kwang NA.png
2KB, 339x28px
>>183702509
Hold your horses, do I got to start tripping?
Is there a challenger approaching?
I've made my mark as best Kwang in /parag/ and it'll stay that way
>>
>>183742240
Cards are completely changing in 2 weeks, so don't worry too much about collecting/learning them.
>>
>>183742240
Welcome, there's going to a bit of negativity in the general because nobody likes changes but the card system is going to be completely overhauled for something completely different August 8th. For now, you could just play the game and your mastery progress for heroes will stay as long as you have the mastery pack for them. They have this formula that will reimburse all the cards/card packs you've collected into veteran chests when August 8th hits too, so you won't actually be losing any progress on collecting cards.
Good luck anon, don't sweat it.
>>
File: 1472109104390.jpg (13KB, 584x426px) Image search: [Google]
1472109104390.jpg
13KB, 584x426px
>>183740459
I would have to say yes we are still in our infancy and Paragon isn't a extremely popular title just yet. I'm going to miss this version of /parag/ when when it's gone.
>>
>>183742316
Step up to the challenge and to tethering them fools bruh.

>>183743420
Hey /éire/, you're up late.
>>
>>183743420
a year from now people in this general will not know which ice cream flavor represents each waifu. we must stay strong and remain comfy though the upcoming popularity. or the game will die post v42 and this wont even be here a year from now
>>
>>183743420
>>183743680
i don't know what's worse the general dying or becoming popular.
>>
>>183743530
>/éire/

I don't know who you are talking about friend

>>183743680
We are approaching extremely scary times bushbro. Although the game has been in a horrible state since Phase's release.
>>
>>183743680
>Implying
If the other moba generals are anything to go off of, that will be a contentious debate and half the thread will become e-celeb dicksucking/bitching.
>>
File: pecan_saaaaandeees.jpg (8KB, 376x314px) Image search: [Google]
pecan_saaaaandeees.jpg
8KB, 376x314px
>tfw constantly checking LeeteRR's tumblr for that Serath animation he's been teasing
>>
>>183729751
i made it up to a 40% winrate tonight guys this must already put me within the top 3% or so of all kallari players

>>183731013
thanks, shes really fun to play even though now that phase exists you can't actually assassinate anyone most of the time like you should be able too. good luck
>>
>>183743898
>half the thread will become e-celeb dicksucking
at least we don't have any e-celebs or tripfags yet
>>
>>183743881
/éire/, the Irish general on /int/, is awfully fond of using that set of McGregor pictures.
>>
File: 1483214415503.jpg (74KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483214415503.jpg
74KB, 1200x800px
>>183744695
Oh fair enough friend. I'm awfully fond of the double champ myself.
>>
does drawfag have a place where he uploads his shit? we should add it to the oc in the op
>>
>>183746105
i agree it would be a nice way to show our appreciation
>>
File: el pensador.jpg (16KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
el pensador.jpg
16KB, 221x246px
>tfw stopped playing months ago but still post in this general regularly because its comfy as fuck
>>
>>183747354
are you gonna give v42 a shot?
>>
>>183747354
Be careful about what this can lead to though, a general devoid of actual game discussion can quickly stray into /ksg/ territory. Always remain vigilant in telling tripfags to fuck off.
>>
>>183748054
>>183748103
Well, yeah. I was waiting for the "next big patch" or interesting hero release. We got pretty crappy heroes didn't we? Or do I just have shit taste? Anyways, hope v42 brings back the fun for me
>>
>>183748103
we always have game discussion when someone wants too though, we just ride through the slow times by talking about how much we want to smother ourself in mommys bush

>>183748494
zinx is shit but i think wraith and wukong are really fun
>>
>>183742240
Oh BOY are you going to get fucked Aug 8

I WARNED YOU ABOUT NEW PLAYERS CAM I TOLD YOU BRO!
>>
>>183749869
dont scare him off he's already going to have to deal with phases using nothing but the shitty defualt cards they give you
>>
File: nope.gif (810KB, 225x183px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
810KB, 225x183px
>>183749869
How am I fucked? I haven't grasped the card system at all, as I've been fine with leaving it on auto-equip and still winning consistently. Besides it's all getting changed apparently anyway, so what's your point?

I'm still just getting used to the champions' movesets. I still haven't unlocked the 4 day batch even.
>>
10 left whos making next thread
>>
>>183752154
got it nigga.
waiting for >>183746105 but I'll just post it at 750 either way
>>
>bump
>>
stayling alive just so we can link the new thread
>>
>>183754760
ah
>>
reminder that sparrow is best girl
>>
>>183752575
you still here?
>>
>>183758346
ye
>>
File: STOP.png (121KB, 752x730px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.png
121KB, 752x730px
i fucking hate this game
>>
>>183758668
but you won
>>183758665
ok good
>>
File: 1500137126558.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1500137126558.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>183758876
>>183758665
ill just end the thread with a mommy before you make the new one
>>
>>183759074
Thread posts: 745
Thread images: 128

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.