[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/felmg/ - Felmyst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 767
Thread images: 117

File: tbc.jpg (442KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tbc.jpg
442KB, 1280x800px
THREE DAYS LEFT FOR LAUNCH edition

Horde guild: <DOWN WITH THE CLOWN>
https://discord.gg/rYBrssY

Alliance guild: <DMCA>
https://discord.gg/FtxmQEk

Alliance guild: <clovermen>
https://discord.gg/PkPkZPr
(make a permanent invite link people complain about it on every thread)

Sanctuary Discord: https://discord.gg/Z5VyXQu

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
https://www.felmyst.com/

>EJ archive links
https://pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr (embed)

>Talents
http://armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
https://pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr (embed)

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st 3PM EST
>>
>clovermen DoA
>tranny guild
>underage memester horde guild

who will save us bros?
>>
>>183090242
DOWN WITH THE CLOWN is now HONK HONK
and wtf is a sanctuary discord
>>
File: sia5cvU.gif (42KB, 209x230px) Image search: [Google]
sia5cvU.gif
42KB, 209x230px
First for <HONK HONK>
>>
File: merove.png (3MB, 2544x1916px) Image search: [Google]
merove.png
3MB, 2544x1916px
>>183090242
>>
>>183090726
there's a guild with no discord
>>
>>183090735
yeah nobody cares. its going to fall apart within three days of the realm opening.
>>
File: holy fuck.png (2MB, 1924x1080px) Image search: [Google]
holy fuck.png
2MB, 1924x1080px
>joining a 4chan guild
>>
File: 1498108568092.webm (3MB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498108568092.webm
3MB, 1152x720px
Don't mind me, just saving /felmg/.
>>
Ok I've been hearing people talk about this the last couple of days. My question is, is this going to have more staying power than Nostarius? I joined there and people just kinda gave up.
>>
>Hunters are easy to level, and if I have to level alone I'll be fine. End game grinding is easy, and they do well in PvE and PvE without having to respec. If none of my friends level a tank to 70 it will be a pain getting into dungeons or raid without one.
>Tanking is fun, especially with friends, but they'll probably be the most common class, and I'll need to switch to Arms if I want to PvP. If I have to level alone it will be a lot slower compared to hunter.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CHOOSE. I don't think any of my friends are going Hunter, and it was the class I played back in Vanilla/BC, but I'm afraid that none of my friends that are playing Prot Warrior at 70 won't hit cap.
>>
tfw still have to install wine and BC on my notebook so I can play from work on saturday
>>
>>183090735
It's not a guild (yet?), just a sanctuary from shitposting
>>
there any good addons for totems? the totem timers addon in the pack doesn't work for me
>>
I thought the trannies were going horde?
>>
>>183090972
not in a million years, this shit will be lagged and ddos'd all the time with multiple crashes then get shut down within a month
>>
want a non-tranny adult guild filled with good gamers like Glaston and Aspergerlord? <Salty Dogs> is the place for you! Apply today:

https://discord.gg/yKHuDrp

>>
>>183091243
Dmca is MoH from Elysium and nihilum from before that
>>
fuck everyone on discord
im serious, if you are on discord you should kill yourself
>>
>>183091313
Loot Council(Clique) guild
Do not join
>>
I was in SD for a whole day and witnessed more cancer and memes than in six whole years on 4chan. I still remember the minute I joined, someone named "Cuckcuck" was spamming "kill all niggers" in chat so I put him on ignore. A few minutes later "Aspergerlord" asked me if I had Cuckcuck on ignore - I said yes and was demoted to "cuckold" and unable to talk in chat. He then proceeded to spam promote/demote be between "cuckold" and "nigger" for about 10 minutes. I only stuck around because I was busy grinding and didn't mind the spam in chat.

Only when I stopped responding did Aspergerlord whisper me and ask if everything was okay, like it was just a giant joke for him. I said yeah, everything is cool, and he then told me I need to go to the general and post a dick pic, as Stupei had done before. Again, assuming it to be just a joke, I just said "lol yeah sure" and proceeded grinding. 30 minutes later I get gkicked and several guild members started spamming "KEK" in whispers. Aspergerlord then said "that's what you get for disobeying direct commands from the lord of aspergers." When I tried replying, he had already put me on ignore.

I shouldn't have expected anything more from an official 4chan guild, but Jesus Christ.
>>
>>183091352
they keep changing their name hoping nobody remembers what they did on the previous servers
>>
>>183091359
such a powerful message right here, wow color me impressed!
>>
Fuck off. Salty D is full of /pol/ fags.

I joined a few weeks ago and I almost immediately regretted it. Chat was full of unironic racism, people talking about how much they hate niggers, fags, jews, etc. Aspergerlord started some meme chant and kept going RACE while everyone else went WAR because it was some kind of guild inside joke or something. Well, I didn't catch on quickly enough and because I didn't join their little chant, they assumed I was, and I quote, a "nigger cuck."

Several members literally followed me into Tanaris and found me at the pirate cove and started spamming /say with racist shit. I just didn't reply and pretended they weren't there.

Then came the church shooting and people were LITERALLY celebrating it. Like I don't mean in an ironic fashion, they were saying how "the Roof" was a hero and Aspergerlord mentioned that he's planning a similar massacre at a local Popeyes.

I think the last straw for me was the whole gay marriage thing. I almost considered not logging in because I figured chat would be a hellhole, but I decided against it at the last moment. Big mistake. People were going CRAZY in guild chat, one guy said he bought several guns and plans on going on a shooting spree in San Fran. Another one, I think it was Garthax, said that he's a chemist and wants to bomb a pride parade. Like they weren't even memeing, they were 100% genuine.

I haven't logged on since. They seriously ended my interest in this community. I'm only posting here because I have an Alliance alt with about 150g and the first post ending in 0 gets it if they include their ign.
>>
>>183091054
>If none of my friends level a tank to 70 it will be a pain getting into dungeons or raid without one.

No it won't. Everyone needs BM hunters always.
>>
>>183091383
What guilds dont run Loot Council? Are we /rolling for loot?
>>
Diaper Diaper, slurping bright,
In the /nosg/ of the night;
What immoral hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful memery?

In what steaming pizza pies.
Slurp the diaper of thine eyes?
On what memes dare he acquire?
What the hand, dare seize the diaper?

And what Glaston, and what smug,
Could twist the gamers of thy Plug?
And when thy guild began to die,
What dread meme? and what dread lie?

What the dindu? what the nuffin,
In what fatroll was thy muffin?
What the bix? what dread nood,
Dare its muhfugen cof bin, dood!

When the kings threw down their honours
And water'd Entitled with their goners:
Did he smile his work to see?
Did he who made the Boku make thee?

Diaper Diaper slurping bright,
In the /nosg/ of the night:
What immoral hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful memery?
>>
>>183091549
> I joined a few weeks ago and I almost immediately regretted it. Chat was full of unironic racism, people talking about how much they hate niggers, fags, jews, etc. Aspergerlord started some meme chant and kept going RACE while everyone else went WAR because it was some kind of guild inside joke or something.
Whats your problem with that, are you a tranny nigger or something?
>>
I saw Aspergerlord at the bank in Orgrimmar yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for a screenie or anything.

He said, “Oh, you're in Convulsion now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “cuck cuck shoop da woop oppa gamgam style” and spamming /spit in my face. I walked away and continued with my banking, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen ninja'd items in his hands.

The GM at the was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you cannot steal another player's items.” At first he kept pretending to be AFK and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and traded them to the GM.

When she took one of the items and started checking the logs, he stopped her and told her to ban Ogtucker because he “was running an illegal gambling ring” and then turned around and winked at me. I pretended I was looking away. After she checked each log and deleted the stolen items, he kept interrupting her by spamming "i freakin hate NIGGERS!!!!!!" in chat really loudly.
>>
>>183091410
don't know if this is a pasta, but this is accuracte

>>183091570
the sanctuary discord don't run LC but they are not a real guild until more people join, so w/e
>>
File: Moroes.gif (49KB, 555x585px) Image search: [Google]
Moroes.gif
49KB, 555x585px
*blocks your progression*

Nothing personal /vg/ kids.
>>
>>183091549
>Garthax
This pasta is all the more entertaining because garthax literally met a dude IRL to get sucked off that he met off of the warhammer private server.
I'm not sure it's just due to current year or whatever but i can't think of anyone mentioned on here ever that hasn't had some gay shit in their past (ironic or not).
>>
My nappy, is feeling full
I got poo poo, in my diap
I'm hungy but not for long
The diaper is coming off
My nappy, is feeling full
I got poo poo, in my diap
I'm hungy but not for long
The diaper is coming off
It's coming off
It's coming off
It's coming off
>>
>>183091558
I know getting in a group as BM won't be that bad, I just mean that my friends and I will have to look for a tank if no one gets a tank to cap.
>>
>>183091826
>moroes is hard
Wew. I actually love Kara bosses, but none of them are particulary hard. Its MC level for most of it.
>>
>Went to Salty Dogs Academy today for my first day of meme school
>Glaston is constantly tearing up Asscobra's homework so he has a higher grade
>Diaperslurp is sitting in the back quiet staring into nothing
>Yarrick is angrily yelling at Tucker out the window for skipping again
>Relan wore a nice flowered dress today
>Lean keeps trying to sell me drugs but tells me he's out of Xanax since Relan bought it all
>>
>>183091570
>What guilds dont run Loot Council? Are we /rolling for loot?
<Dmca> is loot council
<Clovermen> doesn't have a loot system yet

<HONK HONK> is **allegedly** loot council now but that hasn't been confirmed by the GM Bozo yet, and Bozo has purged a few officers in the last few days for shitposting/power abuses so not out of the question that its just fake news

have to wait a few more days until it becomes more clear

>>183091558
why are BM hunters so desirable?

t. was planning on running BM hunter but haven't ever played one in TBC before
>>
>>183091957
where do you think you are right now?
>>
>>183091956
It's not that difficult to find tanks in TBC. Ferals, paladins, and warriors are all capable of tanking dungeons in TBC.
>>
>>183092081
Tranny general. Why are you asking this?
>>
>>183092036
>why are BM hunters so desirable

>god tier dps
>scale incredibly well with gear and are great even without it
>rotation is braindead easy, literally make a macro bind to mousewheel shit
>rotation also happens to be extremely high damage throughput
>highest dps in the game, only destro lock can compete
>>
>Avoided Glaston's Pepperoni traps, chants of "hungy... hungy..." can be heard in his room where it sounds like he's rocking back and forth on his bed
>Harmoo and Waifu haven't left their shared room since first moving in and neither have made a sound, an odd smell emanates from under the door
>Asscobra and Yarrick are constantly screaming over each other saying "CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ"
>Koragon can't stop drinking himself into a stupor mumbling about panda futa cock
>Sprinklz sits in a corner in the dining room poking Glaston's dirty diaper saying "mush mush"
>Bigwarlockguy keeps sperging out about how linear life really is "I got fired from my wagekek job looks like I gotta go left ecks dee dee dee"
>Wambulance brings Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z and Tupac over to the mansion and they bust out a fatty bag of Xanny Bars and Dank Cush
>Clam smokes the Dank Cush and announces each bong rip to the whole house as he gets friendzoned by 6 different broads
>Relan creeps out of the closet and swallows all the Xanax Bars to cope with Glacies constantly asking if he'd fuck this or that guy
>>
>>183063384
Jesus that GRIZZLY kid think he is hot shit.

>"You banned this guy for revenge and favoritism!"
>30 minutes later
>"You are not a bad guy gummy" (Which is code word for "I was wrong like the retard I am. Let's make it sound cool so nobody call me on it.)
>>
>>183092036
>why are BM hunters so desirable?

Very high DPS in the early tiers. I've seen guilds running 4-5 of them per raid in t4/t5. There's no way you can fuck it up either since you literally just press steady shot and that's it so it's very consistent damage on a very mobile ranged class that doesn't share gear with very many other classes.
>>
>tfw i will be on vacation on launch
k.keep me posted
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_031717_211943.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_031717_211943.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
The guys from Hellground, what faction will you play?

you were nice people
>>
>I managed to get pretty good a not slipping on the greasy peperonis left by Glaston when he gets his pizzas
>Walking by Relan's room
>See condoms in front of it, door slightly opened
>Relan is in a dress giving lap dances to Yarrick
>Have a kek and go to the main room
>Clambeard, the residential chad and main contributor to the costs of this manor, is having a party with his normie friends
>Bigarlokguy mumbled something about work and has yet to be seen
>Asscobra is watching documentary on bombs
>Worried laughter.png
>>
>>183092198
wew sounds like the class for me

i picked mage last time not realizing it was the easiest class in the game and let me fuckin tell you, frostbolt spam was soul crushing, but being one of the best dps classes made it a lot easier given i hadn't ever been top level and raiding before

also levelling to 70 as hunter sounds a lot better than fucking fury warrior like i tried to do when TBC first released (._. )
>>
Has Salty Dogs managed to kill Ragnaros yet?
>>
>>183092308
>blood elf hunter

ahahhhahahahhahhh
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_060808_010922.jpg (278KB, 1280x740px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_060808_010922.jpg
278KB, 1280x740px
>>183092198
>BM hunters
>>
>>183092449
>35.9k damage
:thinking:
>>
>>183092421

What's the problem?
>>
>>183092518
Gotta love enrage
>>
how are bm hunters in pvp? i imagine they're amazing in bgs or wpvp, what about arena?
And does belf offer any real advantages that are better than orc stun resist/pet dmg?

I've never played a hunter in my life, even modern WoW.
>>
>>183092710
Hunters are god tier in PvP but incredibly hard to play well. Their mana drain shot thing is broken.
>>
>>183092710
>I've never played a hunter in my life, even modern WoW.
wew, the levelling wpvp experience is like playing an entirely different fucking game

-shitting on 3-4 people at a time is an every day experience
-drinking while pet does all the work for you
-never dying ever unless you're retarded
-free 30% (+ with talents) mvoement speed

its LIT

>>183092832
this

the top end of being a hunter is actually really difficult low key
>>
>>183092710
Bm is okay in s1 but pretty shit once people get resiliance and stam. Hunters have a cc and drain spec that's a mix of survival and mm but unless you're really good and knowledgeable you will get shit on. Hunters are very underwhelming in tbc pvp.
>>
>>183092710
> what about arena?
Pillar>hunter. BM isn't viable on arena at all.
>>
>>183092710
Forgot to mention belf racials are completely shit. Orc racials are fucking amazing. Don't even think for a second about anything besides orc for hunter.
>>
>>183093036
draenei you pleb

for horde i agree with you though, even though tauren hunters i appreciate
>>
redpill me on salty dogs
>>
>>183093129
They came, they died, they became saltier than the dead sea.
>>
>>183093123
>draenei

not this bait again
>>
>>183092582
Orc and Troll are far better hunters. They have quite strong impact on dps.
(You) are a faggot basically
>>
>>183093202
>hit%
>heal yourself
debate me
>>
>>183092995
>>183092986
>>183092936
>>183092832
Thanks guys, that helps me out.
I don't mind hard to play at high level, so of course that seems far off if I'm just learning. But figuring shit out on my own is fun.
>>183093036
That was kind of what I figured. The silence seemed decent situationally if a caster was on top of me, but I couldn't see much past that and stun resist seems huge. But that's with no real knowledge outside of general pvp concepts, nothing hunter specific. Thank you.
>>
>>183093202
>he wants to play something other that hot girl
Are you gay dude?
>>
>merove and inhaler literally killed the ally guild

nice
>>
>>183093292
>playing draenei for the chick toon
>not the based as fuck slav roleplaying
>>
>mfw /elyg/ says how much they hate tbc when they get btfo in arenas and can't stand the shame of having a 1300 2v2 team
>w-what do you mean my spec is bad?
>>
>>183093365
amlith...
>>
>>183092308
if not for the horde treaties I'd drain all your mana and have you roasted on a spit
my staff will be the second-last phallic object you see in your life you filthy slut
>>
>>183093243
>minmaxing in a 10 year old game
>>
>>183093431
>roleleplaying as a slav female
You fucking degenerate m8.
>>
>both guild discords have trannies in them
just can't fucking win
>>
>>183093572
Just join the sanctuary friend!
>>
File: 1465678359056.png (325KB, 394x402px) Image search: [Google]
1465678359056.png
325KB, 394x402px
>fapping
>about to cum
>no tissue
>"guess I'll have to cum in my mouth again"

Any other alliance bros know this feel?
>>
File: draenei shrug.png (99KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
draenei shrug.png
99KB, 250x246px
>>183093561
but im going to make a bald draenei male thats what i was calling the other dude out for
>>
>>183093678
I just come onto my dog or in it's mouth, depending if he's feeling like obeying or not
>>
>>183093648
what sanctuary? <HONK HONK>? that has fucking trannies in it
>>
>>183093805
new discord for refugees, currently guildless

https://discord.gg/Z5VyXQu

> <HONK HONK>? that has fucking trannies in it
does it though
>>
>>183093805
>https://discord.gg/Z5VyXQu
>>
File: 1500383639675.jpg (46KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500383639675.jpg
46KB, 540x540px
>>183093678
I just cum all over my floor so the smell keeps people out of my territory
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13470184

Just curious. A lot of people seem to be Familiar with gummy even though they didn't play scriptcraft. I want to see numbers.
>>
>>183093036

> Don't even think for a second about anything besides orc for hunter.

Troll is a fine Hunter race too. Arguably better for PvP because of Berzerk. Bows are meta and +5 skill point helps for hit but Orc surely comes on top in dps because of Bloodrage and the pet bonus dmg.
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>183093952
>america
>DD/MM/YYYY
>>
>>183093692
top tier taste my dude, make sure you pick the babyface for maximum aesthetics
>>
>in 71 hours I can finally play the login queue
>>
File: slav intensifies.gif (1MB, 208x266px) Image search: [Google]
slav intensifies.gif
1MB, 208x266px
>>183094315
cyka
>>
>>183093572
>gaymen try to sell themselves as clique free
>like poetry they already formed cliques because they have the foresight of 2 minutes
>gaymen sell themselves a namefag free
>Merove AND Indi
>gaymen sell themselves as tranny free
>literal nsfw-for trannies discord channel and they stopped talking about purging animes the second they realised they had more than 1 possible future guild member with an anime avatar.

The only thing they have left is the DKP aspect, if inhaler bends over like he has done with absolutly everything else and changes it to Loot Council they'll have nothing but a group of shitposters that will say anything for members
>>
>>183093542
>>minmaxing in a 10 year old game
Stop trying to justify being a faggot. Blood Elf females even have a shitty bow animation (which is a shame cause high elves are known rangers).
>>
File: 1469396215769.jpg (11KB, 181x272px) Image search: [Google]
1469396215769.jpg
11KB, 181x272px
>>183093952
>>
>>183094508
inhaler won't make a decision on loot for a while, he's going to try to trap people in the guild first. And then it will be LC
>>
File: IMG_1367.png (1MB, 1241x1071px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1367.png
1MB, 1241x1071px
>>183093678
Hordebro here, we usually swallow the cum with the piss right from the urethra, to make sure everything is clean
Always ready to drink of other hordebro anyday though
>>
>>183094527
>shitty ____ animation

that's how I decide my race more than anything.

That's why I'm a Human warrior, great sword and board, with decent 2-hand animation.

If I could have Undead 2-hand animation with Human sword&shield, we'd be perfect.
>>
>>183094207
Stun resist, bonus pet damage, and an extra stacking dps trinket are miles better than anything else.
>>
BM hunter might be very good in arena. Going to try beastcleave which was a popular wotlk comp: enhance/bm/holy pally. Basically its braindead easy pop lust, pop bestial wrath pally keeps gives the sham blessing of freedom and just zerg shit down. clothies explode. if you haven't clinched a win in ~30 seconds tho you lost so it makes for quick games too.
>>
File: chrome_2017-07-18_13-10-55.png (45KB, 144x189px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-07-18_13-10-55.png
45KB, 144x189px
>>183094527
>Stop trying to justify being a faggot. Blood Elf females even have a shitty bow animation (which is a shame cause high elves are known rangers).
holy shit why don't i remember this

that BE fem shooting animation is the most garbage thing i've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXZfrlskkW8

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA
>>
>>183094773
drink piss*
Sorry forgot it haha
>>
>>183094851
>it's another people with no tbc experience try to rewrite the 10 year old book episode
>>
>>183093678
You're one flexible mouthfucker.
>>183093692
>squid
>slav rp
LMAO
>>
>>183092518
>raiding with an owl pet

enjoy your 200 dps loss
>>
>>183095040
>don't discuss the game
>don't theorycraft
>don't enjoy yourself
>DON'T FUCKING HAVE FUN

us oldfags and the stuff we have to deal with huh dude?
>>
File: rusiapu.jpg (48KB, 661x622px) Image search: [Google]
rusiapu.jpg
48KB, 661x622px
>>183095157
why is the squid bit related to being of slav?
>>
FUCKING AMLITH

WHY DOES HE KEEP PUSHING GOLDLOOT SYSTEM

WHO IS THIS JEW?
>>
>I must strictly play the game by some imaginary rules made by some nerds 5-10 years ago
why evne bother playing?
>>
>/elyg/ is actually more retarded than leddit
holy shit fuck you
>>
>>183095540
>against sharing gold with the rest of his guild
>calls others jewish

anon??
>>
>>183095040
I appreciate it wasn't a thing in tbc. Only thing its really missing from wrath is wolves - which were great tbqh. That said it should provide enough pressure to decimate clothies. The test will be how it does against druids but hunter aimed shot has MS effect.
>>
>>183095540
>Not wanting to get paid after the raid
Your loss, don't come here crying when the corrupt council decides you're not worthy of loot.
>>
>>183095596
SORRY, FUCKING

COMMUNISM

YOUR SYSTEM

IS COMMUNISM

ATLEAST UNDER THE RULE OF THE JEW I WONT STARVE
>>
So, now that Clovermen is officially dead, where the fuck do we go?I dont want to play dindu races and i dont want to play with the trannies either
>>
>>183095664
but we can all starve together!
>>
File: 4Chan_Meme_Wojak_Crying9.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4Chan_Meme_Wojak_Crying9.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
g-guys please tell me gummy will be okay. like, just tell me that it won't be a disaster. you've all been memeing about it getting "shut down" and everything. please just reassure me that everything will be alright. i've just taken such a fucking beating i dont think i cant handle another heartbreak and another headache. please... just let this server be the one.... god i know you're there.... please god just... just let me be happy... just once....
>>
>>183095767
we join Amlith and his jewish guild, maybe we can finally form <Hebrew> we rightfully deserved in the votes
>>
>>183095767
unironically join a reddit guild
>>
>>183095767
Sanctuary!

Guild name/faction all undecided!
>>
>>183095767
northcraft is calling
>>
>>183095850
>we join Amlith

you know that hes literally a newfag who never had a max level character before, right?
>>
>>183095275
>discuss and theorycraft something that's been figured out for 10 years
Look you're new, probably from reddit and underage, I get it. But kiddo you're playing a 10 year old game, there's nothing new or exciting to discover unless you really are a newfag in which case lurk more faggot

>>183095607
Bm/bm/druid is the tbc equivalent of niggercomp. Could run with shaman for BL too.
>>
>>183095767
MoH is tranny free enviroment right now.
>>
File: 1500102845751.jpg (95KB, 960x953px) Image search: [Google]
1500102845751.jpg
95KB, 960x953px
>>183095664
isnt communism really good in small mutually sustaining populations
>>
>>183095850
>we join Amlith and his jewish guild, maybe we can finally form <Hebrew> we rightfully deserved in the votes

>implying Trandate of Heaven and Salty Cucks aren't the jews
>insular clique who rewards only their devout followers

made me think
>>
>>183096063
if we're going to be jews then all the jews need to have benefit
>>
>say trandate of heaven once like 10 threads ago
>everyone is using it now
im really happy i came up with it

fuck those trannies
>>
File: communism errtime.jpg (56KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
communism errtime.jpg
56KB, 480x480px
>>183096040

Communism is never good.
>>
>>183095783
>>183096040
IS A MAN NOT ENTITLED TO THE SWEAT OF HIS BROW?
>>
>>183095664
it's more capitalistic/ancap actually
>>
File: 1499922842241.jpg (70KB, 768x927px) Image search: [Google]
1499922842241.jpg
70KB, 768x927px
>>183093952
>>183094596
>>
>>183096125
Sieg Heil to that my friend

>>183096218
NEIN NEIN NEIN
>>
File: shadman.jpg (191KB, 800x957px) Image search: [Google]
shadman.jpg
191KB, 800x957px
>>183093952
>>183094596
>>183096258
>>
>>183096176
People have been saying trandate of heaven for months
>>
>>183096176
>only 10 threads ago
you didn't come up with it, faggot.
>>
>>183096176
yeah, well i coined "redditscord." i deserve royalties.
>>
>>183096232
More like Robinhoodism desu

He had a circle of officers like Friar Tuck and Little John, but the people all got fed and clothed and such by the fruit of the collectives labours, as well as by stealing from the rich

might actually turn into Dennis Moore though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwY98217hFE

Wouldn't ancaps/libertards be adamantly against an officer structure?
>>
>>183096176
But they were called that on day one of guild creation, anon. The GM was a literal faggot who claims to be on HRT.
I anxiously await your next 7 month old newsflash.
>>
>>183096176
the first recorded mention of "Trandate" dates back to February with more than 100 posts on /vg/ you fucking meme thief
>>
>>183095994
>don't participate in discussions
>don't propose new ideas
>don't interact with other people
>don't play an MMO
>DO talk about trannies
>DO talk about discord drama
>THIS is the quality discussions we should be having

Considering suicide.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_071817_223128.jpg (397KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_071817_223128.jpg
397KB, 1920x1080px
>>183094906
>meanwhile orc hunters
>>
>>183096495
Except you don't "take" from the rich
The rich pay for what they want
The poor get some money
The rich will get more money if he raid with the guild even if he don't need anything and the poor can buy gear for cheap

Can't be more capitalist than that
>>
>>183096760
perfect
>>
>>183096594
>mad redditer spergposting because nobody will hand hold him in a shitty 10 year old mmo general
Lol need to stay up to date on that 1-60 guide lol!
Guys any new revolutionary strategies to run slabs lol?
>>
>>183097027
Males also have good bow stance.
It's THE hunter race for TBC.
>>
>>183095664
>communism
>not the most jewish of systems
basically 90% of the people involved in the russian revolution were jews. communism in practice is basically the goal of judaism. the chosen at the top (the party) and the goyim underneath (the proles).
>>
>>183097205
>basically 90% of the people involved in the russian revolution were jews.
proofs?
>>
>>183097107
I know it's fun to be le anon but is it necessary to be so needlessly cunty? When was the last time you interacted with someone online without being a faggot?
>>
>>183097107
>tranny this mad over getting btfoed

lmfao
>>
>>183097107
damn you're cancerous my man
hope your depression gets the better of you soon
>>
>>183097107
Your life must be fucking miserable.
>>
File: 1342614335125.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1342614335125.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
Do I level as Elemental or Enchantment
>>
>>183097520
elemental

enhancement is literally RNG the class fucking braindead
>>
>>183097520
Enhancement.
>>
>>183097575
enhancement does more dps than warriors and rogues without glaives tho
>>
>>183097618
im not a tryhard so idgaf
>>
>>183097520
Enhancement. At 50-51 go DW
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (16KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
16KB, 680x583px
normies get the fuck out
>>
>>183097312
>>183097326
>>183097351
>>183097463
Look, if you don't already know everything about the class/raids you're going to do in gummy go fuck off back to REDDlT we don't need newfags like you here.
>>
>>183097592
>>183097618
>>183097760
the question is, 1h+shield or 2hand until DW?
>>
>>183097826
chads run this shit now, get out
>>
>>183097931
1h and shield
>>
>>183097520
Both are fine. My first character ever was a shaman in early tbc and leveled as enhance easily.
Maybe elemental better if (you) want to casually heal.
>>
>>183097826
*blocks ur path*

HAND OVER YOUR TRANS GF LITTLE DWEEB
>>
>>183097931
2hand
you're trying to kill mobs not tank them
>>
>>183097876
>trying to bait this hard in a 4chan thread in /vg/ for a private server of a 12 year old mmo
I hope you get un-bored soon, friend.
>>
just started playing Elysium, what class should I roll?
>>
>>183098225
the uninstall wizard
>>
reminder that Goldloot system is inspired by the GDKP system which was based on free market economic systems.

so yeah fuck communism, gold loot is a libertarian/capitalist system
>>
>>183098098
Your bait is shit.
>>
>>183098262
redpill me on EPGP
>>
>>183098262
people would just not spend their money on crafted gear, boes, consumes and enchants and instead stockpile it to get raid loot
>>
>Master Looter
>Rolls if you need
>If noone needs, rolls for greed/disenchant

Y'all so wrapped up in tranny loot drama, jesus christ.

If you're running mostly guild with randoms, let them know guild has first dibs
>>
>>183098262
better than loot council at least

if you save up gold or tryhard and farm you can get whatever you want

rewards people who actually play the game, while also subsidizing people who are casuals
>>
>>183098520
>crafted gear, boes, consumes and enchants
does any of that shit even matter in the first few raids?

t. got basic enchants, had no boes or crafted gear, only basic consumes when i raided as mage on elysium

>>183098537
always liked systems that implement rolling desu
>>
To all of the people who screwed me over on this server and left me hanging; FUCK YOU. To all of the GMs who agreed to help and shoved me aside as if I didn't even matter; FUCK YOU. To all of the worthless people involved with this server in general who made me feel like I didn't even matter; FUCK YOU. To everyone who agreed to help in general and made me feel like I didn't even matter; FUCK YOU

This was going to be something amazing. This was going to be something awesome. This was going to be something unique. In the end what do I have? Hardly ANYTHING thanks to you good for nothing faggots. All of you private server players can fucking drop dead. This was meant to be something spectacular and all you did was crush my dreams for it. The GMs just pushing me aside for "more important work" when I was able to pay you by your outrageous fucking rates. Just fucking die. I'm gonna be fucking dead by the time you see this post. Congratulations...You fucking blew it. I hope you forever rethink what gets sent to you from now on. I hope you forever have the weight of this world crushing your spine into the fucking pavement

So after spending January - the first week of June on this I just fucking gave up on it. What's the point? What's the fucking point?? I literally KILLED myself over this fucking server with no thanks to any of you. You're all worthless fucking cunts. Thanks for nothing. Seriously..thanks for fucking false hope. Thanks for absolutely NOTHING, you good for nothing faggots. I'm gonna haunt your fucking dreams. I'm gonna hover over your worthless pathetic bodies while you fucking sleep. And when you fucking take your last breaths, I'm gonna be in your pupils LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF. I thought there were still good people in this world willing to lend a hand when I needed it most; turns out I was fucking wrong. FUCKING DIE

I've been stepped on my whole life; not anymore....I've had enough of this putrid planet and I'm gonna leave my mark.

*slams desk*
>>
File: Miyako_Shiina-_Approves!.jpg (44KB, 319x310px) Image search: [Google]
Miyako_Shiina-_Approves!.jpg
44KB, 319x310px
>>183098776
>that file name
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EreKnFwrJs

LOL
>>
>>183098719
just because you suck balls in a sucker guild doesn't mean they're not important for distinguishing yourself as a good player from everyone else
>>
>when you finally realize that wotlk has the best pve
Everything else was only hard because it was new, wotlk still has legitimately hard fights even in 2017
>>
File: 1500388499912.jpg (49KB, 750x727px) Image search: [Google]
1500388499912.jpg
49KB, 750x727px
>>183098776
>that file name
Alex, leave.
>>
>>183098520
EPGP is for a guild that trust each other and non retards
same with lootcouncil
both are bad for any vg guilds
>>
is that guy you can kite to shattrah and cant be killed gonna be patched in this version?
>>
File: bolshevik.jpg (117KB, 900x980px) Image search: [Google]
bolshevik.jpg
117KB, 900x980px
>>183097275
Well I was trying to find a source that you would like but the best one I see is: marxists.org/subject/bolsheviks/

I suppose it would be much more accurate to say that the leaders were that jewish. Lenin and Trotsky who were jewish had a whole coterie of people surrounding them related by blood, pic related a number of them were part of this committee. Joseph Stalin was one of the major exceptions, he was not jewish.
>>
>>183093542
gitgud faggot
>>
>>183098537
>>Master Looter
>>Rolls if you need
>>If noone needs, rolls for greed/disenchant

I'm not giving gear to the shitters aka you just because they got lucky with rolls

suck it, noob
>>
>>183099219
meant to
>>183098412

>>183098537
Rolling is also fine

ANY system that put power out of gm/officer/class leader is good
>>
Whats the best horde race for coh priest?
>>
>>183099347
t. cliquecuck
>>
>>183098537
gummy should just implement personal loot like blizzard did
>>
File: 1455994663215.jpg (150KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1455994663215.jpg
150KB, 852x1041px
>>183098776
>filename
>>
>>183099585
tbc doesn't differentiate between specs so enjoy the feral druid getting personal dst while the rogue walks away with gold.
>>
File: okman.jpg (116KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
okman.jpg
116KB, 800x598px
>>183099585
>>
The simplest and most efficient system in loot council where the officers always loot any new piece that's an upgrade for them to themselves and all get funneled to bis gear for the tier first. Then they dish out the gear to whoever pleases them the most either with raid performance, kissing their asses, erping with them etc.
I call it the MoH System
>>
>>183097996
enhance can heal just fine - obviously you keep a healing set so maybe if you don't want to have that crap in your bags go ele I guess. I big plus for enhance healing is mental quickness talent that gives spellpower. ele doesn't have an equivalent but it does have unrelenting storm for mp5.
>>
>>183099757
>>
>>183099585
they should add pandas and transmog too :3c
>>
>>183090434
lol
I might just get an alliance ret-alt to play when I'm tired
>>
>>183098925
>>183099195
>>183099667
i feel like a newfag but..... i dont get it
>>
>>183099757
not even a meme
anyone not in a clique still in a LC guild deserve this
>>
>>183099757
it just works, why fix it if it ain't broke.
>>
>>183098964
>warmem
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
Are mages desirable in TBC? That's what I was thinking of playing, but I'm not sure.

How about warlocks? What would be the best spec for mage/warlock?
>>
>>183097108
Orc Males look odd handling a bow honestly. It looks like they're way too muscular to be handing such a puny weapon.

Like a pathethic chastised meta-cuck trying to pleasure himself.
>>
>>183100293
Despite the memes regurgitated here Mages provide solid dps and ok utility, and you want 2 or more to make SSC and TK trash smoother.
And in Heroics mages are pretty much mandatory.
>>
>>183100426
this

unless it's rhok'delar or some epic giant bow

i feel the same way with troll males
>>
>>183100426
>Orc shoots a gun
>his arm breaks and flies off to the side, injuring another friend nearby
>>
File: 1493138056902.png (201KB, 317x275px) Image search: [Google]
1493138056902.png
201KB, 317x275px
>>183100426
>meta-cuck
>>
>>183100596
<Orcs with Guns>

fund it
>>
>>183100293
Top tier for 5mans.

Will edge out locks for t4, get edged out by locks in t5 (provided you craft your shit

Trying to compete with warlock as any class which isn't warlock is a sure-way to give yourself an aneurysm tho. Warlocks are the easiest and highest dps in tbc
>>
First neltharion's tear, drake fang talisman, rejuvenating gem will go to manlett, artie, madti. Regardless of performances during progression or anything this is simply set in stone and everyone knows it. While clique council might seem cool if you're in the clique, the downside is that only shit players will stay in your guild. Any really good players will just leave to non corrupt guilds where their performance will get them lots of loot. This makes the clique council guild shitter and shitter so they wipe on garr every week and will struggle enormously on bwl progression despite farming MC gear for 6 months.
>>
Reminder to visit the Sanctuary (temporary name) to learn more about a fair loot distribution system and get the benefits of being in a transparent guild. https://discord.gg/Z5VyXQu
>>
>>183100918
>to learn more about how we can rob you blind
lol
>>
>>183100918
Horde or alliance?
>>
>>183100731
it can't be helped, Vanilla raids are so easy it doesn't matter or rather it's preferred if half of the raid is populated by glue eating mongoloids.
>>
>>183101021
Explain
>>
someone Redpill me on babymetal, why are they so violent and hostile?
>>
File: explain me now.png (68KB, 992x718px) Image search: [Google]
explain me now.png
68KB, 992x718px
hello?
>>
>>183100918
>Amlith makes his own guild
>Inhaler joins
>Inhaler is so cucked he doesn't kick him from <Clovermen>
>>
>>183101076
Not decided yet, we'll hold a vote soon. Come hang out
>>
>>183101240
LUL
>>
>>183101116
>it's preferred if half of the raid is populated by glue eating mongoloids.
Clearing bwl in 30 mins doesn't appeal to you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nqjyM8vbZw
>>
File: 4Chan_Meme_Wojak_Crying21.png (486KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
4Chan_Meme_Wojak_Crying21.png
486KB, 900x973px
>>183101240
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>183101240
Next time make sure it doesn't say "Game Rules" at the bottom.
>>
>>183101236
because he got kicked out of the MoH clique even when he has absolutely no self-respect
>>
File: 1497527638447.png (81KB, 556x430px) Image search: [Google]
1497527638447.png
81KB, 556x430px
>>183101240
>>
>>183101240
you forgot to change the "Game Rules" bit at the bottom there mr 9gag man xD
>>
>>183101021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De2VJBmXExw
>>
>>183101408
>clearing 12 year old content in 30 minutes is appealing
wow yea
epic
>>
>tfw still undecided about what to play

Fuck it. Post ending in 1 picks my race/class.
>>
>>183101408
'no'
>>
>>183101853
night elf ret paladin
>>
>>183101757
>>183101865
t. shitters
>>
>>183101853
Draenei hunter
>>
>vanilla is the shit content expansion
>tbc is the grinding expansion
wotlk when?
>>
>>183101853
ret paladin draenei male
>>
>>183101853
gnome warrior
>>
>>183101853
Undead/Hunter
>>
>>183101853
orc rogue
>>
>>183101853
blood elf ret paladin
>>
>>183101853
draenei priest
>>
>>183101853
troll shaman no takebacks this is your life now
>>
>>183101853
Draenei Warrior
>>
>>183101853
the uninstall wizard
>>
>>183102181
Nah I'm not playing that, roll again
>>
>>183101983
haha yea because grinding rehashed naxx with achievements for months was FUN AS FUCK hehe
>>
>>183101651
A fallen clique-angel , spooky shit...
>>
>>183102249
faggot
nelf priest
>>
File: Dorothy - Valhalla.png (13KB, 298x307px) Image search: [Google]
Dorothy - Valhalla.png
13KB, 298x307px
>>183101853
>>183102201
>the uninstall wizard
>>183102201
>>183102201
>>183102201
WINRAR
>>
>>183101853
tauren boomkin
>>
>>183102249
Too bad bitch, thats what you got.
>>
>>183102249
Draenei Warrior
>>
>>183102260
The only "bad" raids are naxx because of how terrible the tuning was, and ToGC was just a really boring raid but I didn't mind the no trash aspect.
>>
>>183101853
girl gnome warrior.
>>
>>183102249
fem gnome lock with pigtails, or draenei warrior
>>
since this is roll thread now

>>
>>183102249
play what ur given fag

plus self-healing and +hit on a levelling warrior is pretty cool desu
>>
File: 1327091880319.png (2KB, 174x160px) Image search: [Google]
1327091880319.png
2KB, 174x160px
>>183102361
>>
>>183102249
D R A E N E I
W A R R I O R
>>
>>183102361
Don't want that either, roll again
>>
File: trumpface.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
trumpface.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>183102421
>half the expansion is garbage but it's still g-g-good
>>
>>183102260
>muh naxx
This expression indicates a TBCuck's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he cannot understand or respond to, TBCucks mumble "muh naxx" or "muh rehash muthafucka." This is usually followed by reputation grinding and Karazhan farming.
>>
>>183102662
Draenei Warrior
>>
Rolling

1-3 = warlock
4-6 = shaman
7-9 = priest
0 = druid
>>
>>183102662
D
R
A
E
N
E
I

W
A
R
R
I
O
R
>>
>>183102741
WINRAR
I
N
R
A
R
>>
Which classes are the WORST for tbc dps?
>>
>puts square over caster mob
heh, nothin personnel huntards, i just like to see you squirm
>>
>>183102713
Never said it was garbage. I don't count togc as bad either so that's 1 raid out of 4? Plus ulduar and icc are some of the best raids the game has ever had.
Plus vanilla only had 2 good raids
>>
File: 1373588513200.jpg (38KB, 1187x526px) Image search: [Google]
1373588513200.jpg
38KB, 1187x526px
>>183102181
>>183102361
>>183102741
Anon getting absolutely, unequivocally BTFO
>>
>>183102735
you farmed rep in wotlk as well for shit like enchants, retard but have fun farming rehashed baby naxx for months
LOL
>>
>>183103057
ret pally
>>
I'm assuming there will be no respawn increase during the first two weeks. Guess I'll grind mobs rather than do certain quests.
>>
>>183103147
Merove...
>>
>>183102741
Nope, roll again
>>
>>183103057
Boomkin
Merove favorite class
>>
>>183103057
of the meme ones, ret paladin
of the actual ones, melee is fucked hard in the start and additionally fucked on cummy cause of the itemization of 2.0
>>
>>183103128
*coughs up apexis crystal*
>>
#PlayDraeneiWarriors
>>
>>183103226
a faggot elf because holy shit you are one colossal faggot
>>
File: spit.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
spit.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>183103081
>icc are some of the best raids the game has ever had
>>
>>183103080
>used to main tank so know how to LoS correctly

no problemo
>>
>>183103226
DRAENEI WARRIOR
>>
>>183103226
Mother fucker do you not understand what a dice roll is supposed to do?

goddamn KYS

but make your Draenei Warrior first
>>
>>183103226
Draenei Warrior
>>
>>183103259
apexis are WoD though
>>
>>183103226
draenei warrior

drae warr

drwa

cyka

BLYAD

THEY AWAIT YOU ON THE FRONT COMRADE
>>
>>183103352
Name a raid that had as many good fights? Besides gunship and whatever the meme dragon boss was ICC had some really good and challenging bosses in HM.
And then there's the climax to the entire story at the end too.
>>
>>183103526
s-shut up fag
>>
File: 1447082021938.jpg (13KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1447082021938.jpg
13KB, 250x240px
>>183103259
I'd rather farm dogshit outside Hellfire than do rehased naxx which is literally the worst raid in the game for months.
>>
>>183103526
Anon...
>>
>>183101853
tauren drood and must level balance spec
>>
>>183103585
And then there's the 13 months of ICC and stacked 30% buff which ruined the whole thing.
>>
File: wtfilovegummynow.jpg (102KB, 1259x613px) Image search: [Google]
wtfilovegummynow.jpg
102KB, 1259x613px
Uh, wtf??
>>
>>183103226
tauren drood balance spec not allowed to do bear or cat quests
>>
File: 1487466418033.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487466418033.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>183104057
fucking trannies did it again
how the fuck do we stop them?
>>
>>183103983
That's just blizzard's way of letting everyone be a hero.
That's like complaining that kara is too easy in 2.4.3
>>
>>183103585
>Name a raid that had as many good fights?
The first raid in TBC which really shows how fucking shit LK launch was/is.
>>
>>183104057
if only you had skill at writing
>>
>>183103730
except it wasnt and your opinions are wrong. does this little inconvenient fact make you upset? are you peeved? flustered, perhaps?
>>
>It has come to our attention that several clowns >would have liked the guild name <BLACKED>
What did he mean by this...?
>>
>>183104218
>kara
>good
This is how you know someone didn't play retail tbc
>>
>>183103585
>Name a raid that had as many good fights?
Naxx 40
Kara
Sunwell
Ulduar
Throne of Thunder
Nighthold
>>
File: chrome_2017-07-18_23-47-13.jpg (38KB, 683x140px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-07-18_23-47-13.jpg
38KB, 683x140px
well?
>>
>>183104218
>MUH KARAZHAN
literally easier than nu-naxx but with 100x more trash. why are TBCucks so casual?
>>
>>183103257
So the itemization is progressive on felmyst? So he's going for a true progressive realm, not just raids?
>>
>>183104375
based
>>
File: 1498000712265.png (81KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1498000712265.png
81KB, 378x357px
>Another private server for nostalgiafags
>They play for a couple of weeks then go crawling back to retail
>>
>associating draenei with slavs
Y'all fucking retarded
>>
>>183104501
>another bad frog post
>they post for a couple of (yous) then go crawling back to their job at the dick sucking factory
>>
>>183104423
is based grimlic going to save us from the trannies?
>>
>>183103226
draenei warrior
>>
File: le.jpg (49KB, 651x567px) Image search: [Google]
le.jpg
49KB, 651x567px
>>183104267
yea man, hashed naxx was so good that people literally cleared in a single night in green gear
>>
>>183104491
Items will stay 2.0
>>
>>183104218
>>183104420
>kara is good
>naxx 40 is good
When will reddit leave?
>>
>>183103226
Male Draenei warrior
>>
>>183102249
make a draenei warrior and then slit your wrists faggot
>>
>>183104552
they have a slav accent though
>>
>>183103226
Draenei Warrior!
>>
why is the thread so shit? are we getting raided
>>
Israel guild for my fellow jews!
>>
>>183104693
Which raids are good and not reddit, anon?
>>
>>183104818
>are we getting raided for the past 2 years
lol
>>
>>183102249
Draenei Warrior
>>
>>183104831
Everything in vanilla is objectivly reddit, kara is reddit, mag is reddit, wotlk naxx and malygos is reddit, togc is reddit, everything from cata - retail is reddit besides ToT.
Thank me later.
>>
>warmane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EreKnFwrJs&feature=youtu.be

AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAA
>>
File: smith.jpg (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
smith.jpg
47KB, 300x300px
>>183104501
>retail
I mean, this doesn't even rise to the level of bait it's just got to be pure projection. Look, kid, we haven't played retail since pandaland or likely even earlier. Retail has been some goddawful embarrassing dogshit and frankly I feel sorry that you'd even consider it acceptable to play let alone project that desire onto others. I mean its like you have coprophelia and you don't understand how normal people function.
>>
>>183104818
We've been raided since /nosg/ but you weren't here for that
>>
File: getthefuckout.gif (4MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
getthefuckout.gif
4MB, 294x233px
>>183104968
>pandas aren't reddit tho
>>
>>183104795
they are space gypsies
>>
>>183105114
The only thing that wasn't reddit was ToT are you dumb?
>>
>>183104267
You're right, nuNaxx wasn't the worst raid, Trial was. Oh right, that was WotLK too.
>>
>>183105071
Even peenix had it better scripted.
>>
>>183105071
It literally got fixed within a day lmao
>>
>>183105071
hahaha holy shit oleg actually defended this shit
>>
>>183105105
>nost

nice Vanilla-signaling, redditor
>>
>>183105071
It was like that back in bc. That's how dedicated the warmane staff is and how much attention to detail they have with their coding.
>>
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
>>183105352
>oleg damage control

he's fast..
>>
File: 1493776530945.jpg (17KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1493776530945.jpg
17KB, 268x284px
>lazy peons on launch
>>
>>183105432
>can't follow 4chan comment chain
Just go back
>>
>>183105260
and tot is in the worst expansion after wod
but pandas, right?
LOL
>>
>>183104681
Forever?
>>
>>183103226

Draenei Warrior
>>
>>183105613
>can't have a good raid in a bad expansion
M-MUH JOURNEY
THE COMMUNITY xD
>>
>>183105582
you've no idea who you're talking to kid, I've been lurking 4chan since 2004
>>
>>183105758
>single good thing in an ocean of shit
but pandas, right
LOL
>>
>>183105717
Yes.
>>
>>183106002
He entire conversation was which raids weren't shit not which expansion wasn't shit.
Go back to /elyg/ to post about how new wow doesn't have muh community xD
>>
File: grimshit.png (131KB, 524x670px) Image search: [Google]
grimshit.png
131KB, 524x670px
do people actually think stuff like this is funny?
>>
>>183105721
roll again
>>
Hasn't Grimlic been trying to get a guild named <BLACKED> since like 2011? When he was 13?
I never thought I'd live to see Grimlic's meme-ridden dreams come true. First Trump, now this.
>>
>>183106124
to know if the raids are good in pandalands you'd actually have to play the expansion though?
>>
>>183106124
But ToT is garbage and filled with literally the worst race in the game?
>>
redpill me on grimlic. is he based?
>>
IMPORTANT!

VOTE FOR WHICH SIDE <SANCTUARY> WILL PICK!

http://www.strawpoll.me/13471698

Our great leader Amlith needs your help!
>>
>>183106254

do it faggot roll draenei warrior or gtfo
>>
>>183106251
based
>>
>>183106254
Night elf boomkin
>>
redpill me on throne of thunder. why was it so good?
>>
>>183106254
Draenei Warrior
>>
>>183106501
STOP FUCKING SUGGESTING BOOMKIN OR DRAENEI WARRIOR. ROLL AGAIN
>>
>>183106041
Well that's dumb. I don't think I'll be playing on this dumb server if that's the case.
>>
File: 1485756646584.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485756646584.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>183106382
yes. grimlic is nice
>>
>>183106563
draenei boomkin
>>
Say it with me

Merove
Officer
>>
>>183106563
troll rogue
>>
Hey guys I need to know what name to use on this server, what do you think?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13471759
>>
>>183106563
draenei boomkin warrior
>>
>>183106563
Boomkin Warrior
>>
File: Discord_2017-07-18_15-12-07.png (15KB, 373x136px) Image search: [Google]
Discord_2017-07-18_15-12-07.png
15KB, 373x136px
>>183106563
>STOP FUCKING SUGGESTING BOOMKIN OR DRAENEI WARRIOR. ROLL AGAIN
>>
>>183106579
>babby wants his freebies
Sure, there is always warmeme for you.
>>
>>183106563
draenei boomkin warrior
>>
>>183106520
It wasn't. It was decent at best it's just that /wowg/ autists raided together around that time so it automatically became the 4ch "muh top tier" raid.
>>
File: 1360293898449.gif (617KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
1360293898449.gif
617KB, 175x175px
>>183106382
>>183106627
since I've joined the discord he has tried really hard to be funny and failed, tried to change the guild name to BLACKED, and just spouts memes.
>>
>>183106563
Night elf prot warrior
>>
>>183106990
That's basically all he does. In game he also complains that nobody wants to carry him through instances and that he can't gear up because he won't play with "normies".
>>
>>183106563
draenei fury boomkin
>>
>>183107101
>he won't play with "normies"

based
>>
>>183107101
Sucks, surprised someone would want to promote him to officer
>>
>>183106563
Female Gnome warrior. Twintails or leia haircut mandatory. Has to be cute.
>>
>>183106990
based
>>
>>183106840
Why would he keep 2.0 itemization even after we progress to the patch where items were upgraded?
>>
>>183107101
this. grimlic is all memes, cuckold and interracial porn and autistic screeching.
i don't even know how he can function in a civilised society.
>>
Best face/color/hair combo for fem Draenei ?
>>
>>183107331
Because that would be retarded. Also they were upgraded in BT patch and BT is open from the beginning
>>
>>183106395
Kek, retardin leading his people to horde! <HONK HONK> BTFO
>>
>>183107434
No it's not.
>>
>>183107331
Don't listen to obvious lies.

>>183107434
Sunwell is also open, drops Tier 7 in there
>>
why do blood elves have such lewd feet?
>>
>>183107567
So items will eventually be upgraded?
>>
>>183107672
half of what you read here is lies
don't visit those threads for update on the server lol
>>
>>183106990
>>183107101
Holy shit, Grimlic is fucking alpha
>>
>>183107748
Well they won't be upgraded. That is not a lie.
>>
>>183107672
I don't think anyone knows
>>
lol indi just kicked me from <clovermen> discord
>>
So, I think I'm going to roll warrior since a few threads ago i asked that assuming im a shitter at the game and still want to tank and learn, what i should roll and they gave warrior, What race should i choose.
>>
>>183107748
I haven't been keeping up with the server so I'm not sure what's true and what's not. I understand why you'd want the 2.0 itemization, to keep things true to how they were at the release of TBC but why you'd keep it that way after we've progressed beyond the point where they were upgraded is beyond me.

Is there a timeline for Felmyst?
>>
>>183108051
>shitter at game
warrior is one of the hardest to level dont do that

paladins and druids can tank viably in TBC so pick either of those
>>
>>183108051
human or nelf
>>
File: 1499633999783.jpg (99KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
1499633999783.jpg
99KB, 600x825px
So now that it's obvious that all the shitposting is made by the eufags why don't us NA bros just splinter off and make our own guild?
think of it:
>no shitty players
>actual NA raid times
>no shitposting
>no trannies

give me one good reason why we shouldnt do this
>>
>>183108094
No. T5 and below gear will be kept as is so everyone can have fun in prenerf t5.
>>
>>183108094
It will be 2.0 at release but this is a progressive server
You asked a stupid question "forever" so someone just said "yes"
and since it seem to affect you they will not stop
>>
>>183108160
i'm a NEET so i like playing during EU times

NA times i like to eat dinner

t. west coast so EST interferes with my normal "schedule"
>>
File: 1448214974876.png (456KB, 804x876px) Image search: [Google]
1448214974876.png
456KB, 804x876px
>>183108160
>no shitty players
>>
>>183108160
>NA
>0 (zero) world firsts even though they had 24h headstart
>>
>>183108160
>NA has the tranny problem
GL with that my man
>>
>>183108386
who are you quoting?
>>
>>183108437
your mom
>>
>>183108160
>why don't us NA bros just splinter off and make our own guild?
>no trannies
hmm
>>
reminder transgenders get privilege on all mount rolls
>>
>>183108386
>>183108676
>all of the trannies in MoH are EU
really gets the noggin joggin
>>
>>183108260
I'm not NEET but i'm west coast as well and east coast times I can never make. Sucks.
I like 8pm PST at the very earliest, anything before that is almost impossible.
Fuck EU anyhow just on principle, however.
>>
>>183108998
moh had 2

eu and australia
>>
>>183108997
>tfw no tranny princess of my own to slam a desk with
life is shit desu
>>
>>183094851
>beastcleave in tbc

Fucking kek'ed
>>
>>183109110
if only you knew how bad things really are
>>
File: Autismo.png (18KB, 475x251px) Image search: [Google]
Autismo.png
18KB, 475x251px
Reminder to <Clovermen> that this manchild wants to assume control of your guild. I pray for you guys.
>>
>>183109018
West coast is as bad as all the semen slurping yuro faggots.

East
Coast
Beast
Coast
>>
>everyone running around with glaivs, frostmourne, doomhammer, and ashbringer
>everyone level 100+
>everyone doing millions of damage

legion is literally a carbon copy of funservers
>>
>>183109230
hes right about rets though
>>
>>183109230
merove...
>>
>>183109230
redpill me on ret. what's wrong with it?
>>
File: DAMEDOLLA.jpg (18KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
DAMEDOLLA.jpg
18KB, 236x295px
>>183109237
Nope. Oregon shits all over any garbage on the east coast and you know it.
>>
File: noautistsallowed.png (117KB, 597x1064px) Image search: [Google]
noautistsallowed.png
117KB, 597x1064px
>when you don't let /elyg/ into the real /vg/ guild
>>
>>183109610
>banned grimlic
>>
>>183109018
That's why I raided with the Aussies

They might have earlier times this expansion though I'm not sure, since the time change in the spring raids went from a doable 1am to hellish 3am

If you want I can toss you their discord,it's called <Echelon>

Most of the guys are from <Oceanics Thirteen>
>>
>>183109610
How do I join i am desperate
>>
>>183109610
>phoneposting
>real 4chan guild

nigger please
>>
File: 1368676479957.jpg (27KB, 412x352px) Image search: [Google]
1368676479957.jpg
27KB, 412x352px
>>183109552
>lives in a libcuck communist shithole
>has the audacity to proclaim superiority over anything
How's the HRT going?
>>
>>183109230
>get called retard by merove of all people for going ret
>amilith the ret paladin makes her own guild so she can raid as ret
>>
Wait, Amlith is a girl?
>>
>>183110559
shut the fuck up amlith
>>
>>183106563
Female dranei warrior.
>>
>>183110648
Merove....
>>
what are you faggots going to do when towelie shows up on gummys doorstep and beats him to death with the doomhammer?
>>
Reminder that I've joined every guild discord merely to find out whos not retards to invite you to <Zachs Club>
>>
>>183106563
Draenei Warrior
>>
>>183110809
Yell HAMMERS UP IN DA CHAT
>>
>>183110831
>1

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
400 posts and NO MENTION OF MOCKY??

MOCKY!!
>>
>>183110809
He already beat Alex into the miserable husk that he is now. I guess I'd just re-subscribe to Legion and Towelliee on twitch.
>>
File: lebron-james-2017.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lebron-james-2017.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>183109552
lillard a bitch fuck off
>>
>>183110809
SUB HYPPPE HAMMERS UPPP
>>
File: nBuxWW7[1].jpg (173KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
nBuxWW7[1].jpg
173KB, 1200x674px
APOLOGIZE FOR PLAYING ON ILLEGAL SERVERS
>>
>>183111029
mocky...
>>
>>183111226
HAMMERS UP BROOOOS!!!
>>
>>183111029

Merove...
>>
unded warlock or be warlock?
>>
>>183111228

Merove....
>>
wowg...
>>
>>183111320
>>183111468
mocky....
>>
>>183109230
Isn't Merove's only raiding experience on a vanilla boomkin though...?
>>
>>183111030
he turned alex into a bottom and kicked him off twitch. hes the hero we deserve.
>>
>>183110809
>>183111226
>>183111315
>>183111593
Who is this literal obese shitskin?
>>
>>183111320
so this is the kind of autism r9k pumps out
>>
>>183111448
Orc, retard.
>>
File: q0Xn1lr[1].jpg (26KB, 320x306px) Image search: [Google]
q0Xn1lr[1].jpg
26KB, 320x306px
YOU ARE NOT PREPARED
>>
File: towelie.jpg (59KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
towelie.jpg
59KB, 500x629px
>>183111696
i said hammers UP
>>
>>183111539
>>183111468

Mocky...
>>
>>183111540
Raiding experience in GM doesn't matter as long as they are chill and don't favor people. I'm not planning on being in any of the 4chan guilds also so not biased.

The important thing is the raid leader and the loot system. I was in a guild <Pacific> where each class picked how to distribute loot that was pretty cool.
>>
What will most people play, horde or alliance? Feels like it will be 70/30 horde as every other server.
>>
File: 34534535345.jpg (15KB, 161x131px) Image search: [Google]
34534535345.jpg
15KB, 161x131px
>>183111893
>>
>>183112459
holy shit is that jennifer lawrence
>>
>>183112459
Stop living in a fantasy world, there is no such thing as "transgender".
>>
>>183112459
lmao all the hormones in the world doesnt change bone structure
>>
>>183112214
This server has forced equality of faction

There'll be queues so it doesn't happen like that
>>
>>183110418
Beyond how retarded and memey you sound, it's only portland and the willamette valley that would fit your definition of "libcuck", and even then it's not nearly like you imagine from TV. We do not have california tier gun laws, and the rest of the state is very red.
Great job confirming to everyone that you're a parroting retard.
>>183111051
take it back or fight me
>>
Why are the test servers still up? Weren't they supposed to be wiped today?
>>
File: fookin digustin.png (152KB, 300x319px) Image search: [Google]
fookin digustin.png
152KB, 300x319px
>>183113225
>state went majority Clinton
>"b-but it was only Portland! just because they're antifa controlled doesn't mean the rest of the state isn't great!"

Thanks, I'll stay living in a red as fuck commonwealth with some of the most lax gun laws and politics in the country. I can only hope every western coastal state washes away and spares us your votes in the future.
>>
>>183113275
Watch yourself. Towelliee is near.
>>
File: considerthefollowing.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
Reminder to roll alliance to skip the queue
Also so i dont have to wait as long on horde
>>
How much better are hunters on horde than alliance
>>
>>183113718
are you playing female blood elf hunter or priest?
>>
>>183113848
Dwarves are great, Orcs are great. Pick whatever faction you favor beyond that.
>>
>>183113867
hunter, probably orc
>>
lol indi just kicked me from <clovermen> discord
>>
>>183114121

merove....
>>
why is this general such a shithole?
>>
>>183114345
new huh
>>
>>183114121
Why do people ride Indi's dick so much? The only reason he got a social spot in NOPE is because he gave them the Puddi pics he bought. He's not even good and fucks over every guild he joins. No way can you let someone like that make decisions in your guild.
>>
*walks into thread*
*looks around*
*pulls AK-47 out of backpack*

OKAY, I TRIED TO BE NICE AND CIVIL BUT NOW YOU FAGS LEAVE ME NO CHOICE

HAND
OVER
THE TRANSGENDER LADIES
N O W

And no one gets hurt, simple? I'm horny and desperate... don't make me do something CUUURAAAZY
>>
>>183114625
Good lord the chin on that one.
>>
>>183114625
Penny...
>>
>>183114345

Merove....
>>
>>183114868
that chin is built to catch nuts
>>
have there been any big reddit / felmyst forums polls about whos rolling on alliance / horde
>>
>>183114912

mocky....
>>
>>183114986
fucking kek
>>
>>183115037
jk i just found one
https://strawpoll.com/765f6s6s
>>
>>183115229
Yeah there was two, both had more alliance than horde. I still think there will be more horde but they wont be max level or will quit.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (62KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
62KB, 615x409px
>this thread

is this the power of burger prime time?
>>
>>183115413
fuck off glurf
>>
which faction are the oceanic players going?
>>
do you guys really seriously think i cant beat tucker in a fight? like i'm not that fucking small
>>
>>183114625
Renagade...
>>
can't download the client
pls help
is there a mirror somewhere
>>
>>183115813

Sunrise...
>>
>>183115768
>which faction are the oceanic players going?
alliance

>3:30 raid times (for PST)
>same as oceanics thirteen
god damnit
>>
Did TBC reduce the amount of experience needed to hit max level or anything like that? What did the expansion even change?

Been so long I don't remember.
>>
>>183115413
they just started waking up, thread always goes to shit around now
>>
>>183115813
you can't beat tucker in a fight because he's fucking dead
>>
enhancement shammy was viable in bc right? looking for a change from vanilla
>>
File: 1498111264011.jpg (201KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
1498111264011.jpg
201KB, 800x888px
>>183113536
>majority of population is in Portland
>majority of counties are red (there's literally only 3 blue counties or some shit)

though our dyke governor who wasn't even elected just passed some gun confiscation bill where if somebody accuses you of being mentally ill you can lose your guns indefinitely without a trial
>>
>>183116297
Yes you need one per raid to buff your Melee group. It's pretty decent DPS on its own too.
>>
>>183114625
Inhaler...
>>
>>183116394
sweet
>>
>>183116213
yes
>>
>>183116213
~-20% from 20-60 AND +20% from quest rewards

It's pretty fugging ez
>>
>>183116213
2.3 did, 1-70 is about the same length as 1-60 in vanilla
>>
>>183116213
1-60 got nerfed iirc
>>
>>183116217
Its the evening here you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>183116572
dont ever reply to me again amerinigger
>>
>>183116798
same goes to you, europeahmed
>>
The current state of the """alliance guild"""

>led by a 16 year old russian, with a nickname "Inhalerofmemes"
>their whole shtick was that they are strictly anti trannies, but they currently have a NSFW chat room exclusively for tranny gifs and pics
>they have merove, possibly one of the biggest autists even by /vg/ standards
>most of the people are underage, the general chat is complete cancer full of kids spamming reddit emoticons
>50% of the people there never had a lvl 70 toon
>they still dont have a guild name
>their #1 vote for a guild name right now is <reddit>
>they dont have right leaders, officers, main tanks and healers yet
>they have people like Manlet, Mocky, Femdead, Meerkatz in their chat right now
>they are being "raided" by a few of the tranny degenerates every now and then in discord and cant do anything about it
>they already made few of their players leave them even before launch because of their autism

i think that even the tranny cancer guild isnt that much DoA as that one
>>
>>183116458 >>183116518 >>183116535 >>183116545

wew, thank fuck for that

couldnt be fucked to take out MORE time than i already did last time to get 60 on elysium
>>
File: 1448630996977.jpg (37KB, 617x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448630996977.jpg
37KB, 617x720px
>>183116961
hah, jokes on you, alliance is the souperior race ;)
>>
>>183117137
>he got to 60 on chinklysium
You don't have to suffer anymore.
>>
Man, I know my opinion might sound biased, and I hope you just look past this comment and don't pay attention to it, but after being through the thick and thin of every single of these discords I just think <DMCA> is by far the best choice, some of the people that are part of these discords are so, so, so hilariously retarded that going through a loot council of an already stablished clique seems appealing, I just felt I needed to get,it off my chest, this shit is exhausting.
>>
>>183117673
>loot council
anon there's not going to be a loot council if they dont step into a raid
>>
File: THONKING.png (6KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
THONKING.png
6KB, 112x112px
>>183117487
>You don't have to suffer anymore.
>>
File: 1463240419268.jpg (267KB, 1185x889px) Image search: [Google]
1463240419268.jpg
267KB, 1185x889px
>>183117673
>MoH 2.0
>Nihilum 3.0
>same trannies
i'll pass
>>
File: doubt.jpg (17KB, 282x415px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
17KB, 282x415px
>>183117673
nice try shill
>>
File: 1408261407563.jpg (26KB, 244x662px) Image search: [Google]
1408261407563.jpg
26KB, 244x662px
>tfw you're a Warmanebull and just come here to shitpost
>>
>>183118937
BLYAD
>>
REAL IMPORTANT POLL EVERYONE PLEASE ANSWER.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13472828
>>
>>183117673
>judging guilds based on how good the discord banter is

why do normies ruin everything
>>
FYI, if you are in the guild Apex be aware that myself and five other members are currently planning to gut the guild of the useful members and create our own guild. The leadership here are a bunch of immature reddit fags and will likely not hit cap in any case. If you are like minded then just keep this in the back of your head. We'll likely start the process about two weeks into the server release, once we see who will actually get to 70 and also based upon what our current composition is.
>>
>>183118937
Oleg...
>>
>>183119525
I'm the one you replied to, how should you judge them through if the server isn't even out, I have been in them for over a week now, is it memes?
>>
Does anyone else here hate clowns?
>>
Why does the Honk discord say they are going alliance? Is this just out of date? I've just decided to go horde because of the loot council nonsense that DMCA is pursuing. What loot system is Honk Honk pursuing? If it's some shit loot council then im just playing with the Grizzly spot I have reserved
>>
>>183120086
Grimlic and Glurf are loot council

If you don't know who Grimlic is, he spams BLACKED porn and pepe memes constantly. In MoH, I don't think I ever heard him speak without a meme.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (35KB, 343x284px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
35KB, 343x284px
>>183120086
Honk Honk is confirmed not actually a real guild, at least their "officers"

You don't think Sylvester, Olivia, Grimlic, and co are for real do you?

Amlith's guild is planning on using this loot system:
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Kablooie-Lilchubby_Goldloot_System

Discord here and in OP:

Name is just the sanctuary right now because the other discords are cancer lol. But yeah they are the only ones so far who are confirmed to be using a loot system that isn't loot council, and also doesn't involve cliques like MoH. Clovermen I haven't been able to confirm anything with, the actual GM is never on, Merove is a nutcase but he just has mod on the discord nothing really notable.
>>
>>183120336
Oh my mistake. So the horde guild Honk Honk has the loot council and the alliance guild DMCA has Merove.

The only logical choice from here is to not play either
>>
>>183120884
Thanks for the info m8. I'll lurk Sanctuary discord for a bit and if it seems chill I'll sign up with them.

Chad chaddington here BTW (no relation)
>>
>>183120906
the only winning move is not to play, anon
>>
>>183120906
no thats wrong

As far as I can tell <Clovermen> has the discord dominated by Merove the faglord, "AlcoholAgent" is the GM/discord owner i THINK but im not sure. They haven't declared a loot system.

<DMCA> is just MoH no other explanation needed.

<Honk Honk> is just a troll using the old <Placeholder> (<comfy> after name change) discord.
>>
So Horde or Alliance? Which one's the main big faction?

Also valiance/q-gaming/gummycraft/etc bros anywhere?
Which side are you guys going
>>
>>183120884
you know that loot system doesnt sound as bad as i thought it would
i figured the gold would go to the guild or something for flasks and shit
the helping undergeared players this is neat
>>
>>183121329
yeah exactly

by encouraging more casual players to keep at it, you can get more people involved and willing to keep coming

also this means once you already have your gear you still have a reason to come as well, you get a gold pickup for taking part

genius imo
>>
>>183120884
if you are going to try to shit talk every other guild to peddle your new discord then get ready to have shit thrown at you, pay attention to this, because we know enough already about your guild to make it seem by far the worst "guild" of all the current options, don't do any more advertisement by attacking other guilds.
>>
>>183121326
I played on Valiance and I'm going Horde this time around. Alliance currently has MoH, Clovermen, and Alexensual. Too good to pass up on ganking all those fags.
>>
>>183121326
Alliance/Horde look to be a lot more even than in past server launches because Gummy is throttling it, so if everyone rolls Horde like they have before, then you'll have to sit in queue

alliance will be able to just start playing

hopefully it works

i'm rolling horde with these guys: >>183120884

alliance has 2 guilds i think, one of which is the same people from Mandate of Heaven from Elysium with a loot council which some people dislike, on the plus side they are established so you can be sure they will have people hit max level
>>
>>183121515
Wait I thought Alex was going Horde?
>>
>>183121567
okay that sounds cool and all maybe I should si-

>Grimlic
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>183121329
>>183121401

Yeah prior to today I've never heard of this loot system but it seems ingenious.

I used to playwith DKP and while not terrible I would not do it again.
>>
>>183121407
just tried to be honest, merove seems like a dick

ive tried asking in the clovermen discord a bunch of times about the loot system and i just got directer to the alcohol guy who isnt on often

he also has a muted role tag at the moment which was confusing

im not trying to shit on anyone sorry if it looks like that lol i directed that guy above to MoH if he wants an established /vg/ guild
>>
>>183121695
grimlic isn't in the sanctuary discord, he's in the honk honk one that appears to be dead
>>
Yes I'm a tranny and yes I'm playing on your server, and NO I won't "gtfo"
>>
File: boy(girl).jpg (57KB, 999x1333px) Image search: [Google]
boy(girl).jpg
57KB, 999x1333px
>>183121906
trannies are gay, nothing wrong with traps though (My gf is a trap)
>>
>>183121407
It's not shit talk if it's true you stupid cuck. Honk Honk will not raid because it has a loot council and no one will tolerate it once they realize that a loot council is just a small clique of people getting everything first every single time.

Also why play DMCA if it has confirmed aspergerlords in positions of authority? There are no reasons why.
>>
>>183122008
kys subhuman
>>
>>183121640
Nope, he switched to Ally since he wants to raid with Celebrity or some other shit "hardcore" guild.
>>
>>183121715
inhaler is the owner.

the alcohol guy is just someone merove muted for disagreeing with him
>>
>>183122082
>. Honk Honk will not raid because it has a loot council and no one will tolerate it once they realize that a loot council is just a small clique of people getting everything first every single time.
its not even a real guild mocky is the discord owner kek
>>
>>183121906
I don't need to gtfo. You trannies always kill yourselves anyway. You will probably do it soon too.
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-03+at+10.09.45).jpg (22KB, 212x396px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-03+at+10.09.45).jpg
22KB, 212x396px
>>183122103
LOL
>>
mocky...
>>
File: Discord_2017-07-18_18-10-15.png (20KB, 433x168px) Image search: [Google]
Discord_2017-07-18_18-10-15.png
20KB, 433x168px
>>183122154
Why does this guy have admin

at any rate, has inhaler said anything about loot system yet?
>>
>>183122123
he got declined by celebrity and grizzly. no decent guild will accept him. he'll probably try to create his own guild or end up trying to dig up dirt on gummy.
>>
>>183122325
>admin
>doesn't realize all the colored names are the people who have stated what class they are rolling
brainlet detected
>>
File: loot.jpg (159KB, 743x596px) Image search: [Google]
loot.jpg
159KB, 743x596px
>>183122325
We're using the loot system in this pic.

Because he's one of the guys running the guild. He invented this loot system for example.
>>
File: viewimage.png (1MB, 850x963px) Image search: [Google]
viewimage.png
1MB, 850x963px
>People fighting over which guild is better cuz it will raid

LMAO
EVERY GUILD WILL DIE IN THE FIRST MONTH
IT'S GOING TO DO THE FIRST TIER OF RAID FOR A WEEK AT BEST

JUST JOIN A VG GUILD ANY SIDE FOR A MONTH AND HAVE FUN WITH THEM LEVELING AND THEN JOIN A NORMIE GUILD FOR LEVELING

LMAO @
>>
>>183122325
yeah, it will be a Loot Council, apparently
>>
>>183122480
where the fuck are the officers then? and whats inhalers discord name?
>>
>>183122618
>JUST JOIN A VG GUILD ANY SIDE FOR A MONTH AND HAVE FUN WITH THEM LEVELING AND THEN JOIN A NORMIE GUILD FOR LEVELING

based retard
>>
File: Discord_2017-07-18_18-17-18.png (24KB, 182x164px) Image search: [Google]
Discord_2017-07-18_18-17-18.png
24KB, 182x164px
>>183122616
>>183122154
>the alcohol guy is just someone merove muted for disagreeing with him

it appears that they are one and the same

why the hell is the GM who is running the guild with this new loot system muted on his own discord?
>>
>>183122616
FOR THE LAST TIME

MEROVE IS NOT AN OFFICER
>>
File: MuSR60G.jpg (176KB, 2000x1173px) Image search: [Google]
MuSR60G.jpg
176KB, 2000x1173px
>>183122753
NAME A SINGLE VG GUILD THAT HAS EVER RAIDED
LMAO@THEM

VALIANCE = RAN WITH 10 OUTSIDER RECRUITS + ZURIA AND ONLY GOT TO ZUL

NOST = MOLTEN CORE FOR 2 WEEKS AND BLAMFT

HELLGROUND = FINNSKA SHITPOSTERS FROM ANOTHER SITE + JUST 1 GUY FROM VG
>>
>still just guild drama
>>
File: topkek.png (313KB, 423x500px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
313KB, 423x500px
>all this disinfo and fake news itt
>>
>>183122616
dkp is fuckin lmao and your guild will implode if it even finds legs to stand on
>>
>>183123089
fuck, i want to eat a muffin now
>>
>>183122912
>muted
I don't see that anywhere
>>
>>183123006
<You> had naxx and ulduar on farm
<Nihilum> had mc bwl and zg on farm
<MoH> (Nihilum 2.0) is about to clear bwl
>>
File: Discord_2017-07-18_18-21-56.png (69KB, 497x426px) Image search: [Google]
Discord_2017-07-18_18-21-56.png
69KB, 497x426px
>>183123224
>>183123224
>>
>>183123006
???
DiF had MC and Ony on farm and were about to start BWL
>>
>>183123006
Nihilum on kronos 2
Mandate of Heaven on elysium

both raided
>MC ZG BWL LOL
for months

throw any excuses you like, but the only "guild" that's the closest to be able to raid TBC <DMCA> which is pretty much the same members of those last 2 without Qlurf and Autoshit.
>>
>>183122912
contrary to what people say, merove has a lot of power.
>>
>>183123316
>no officers
dead
on
arrival
>>
>>183123389
my bad, I just realised I said both, only nihilum had MC ZG and BWL on farm

Mandate only had MC, BWL came out today
>>
>>183123442
why are you lying?
inhaler doesnt even like merove

the problem with <clovermen> is not that someone has a lot of power, its exactly the opposite- literally no one steps up to build that guild

2 days until launch, they barely decided on a name a few hours ago, still no officers, still no main tanks and healers, still no raid leaders, the discord has zero moderation, the loot system was changed 4 times and everytime someone asks inhaler for firm decisions or answers hes afk playing some shitty card game or offline
>>
>>183123271
>>183123382
>>183123389
>Farming past MC
not on a fresh server lmao@
people joined late as fuck and mind you half the core raiders came as a group, which makes it far, far from a /vg/ guild

and if they have a group already why would they want you?
no /vg/ guild that has formed from rag tag group of members has raided past 1st tier of raid
>>
why are all of the discords dead?
>>
>>183123754
because the server doesn't release until friday lol
>>
>>183123754
we made a new discord to get away from (You)
>>
>>183123670
Do you seriously think that even half of those autists will make it to 70? What's the point of planning now when we are at the bare minimum two week away of getting enough people to 70?

Honestly, what is the point? Once you get a group of people to 70, you decide then no?
>>
Gummy here. I thought I would stop by and let you know that we will be watching chat VERY closely. Any racist, sexist or inappropriate remarks will result in a permanent ban. This is my server and I do not want any intolerance or hate spreading across it. Consider this your first and final warning.
>>
>>183123689
>not on a fresh server
why do you keep lying about shit anyone that took part in those guilds know is bullshit?
Both Nihilum and MoH started the day of the server launch, you are a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>183123689
What are you talking about?
Nhilum was /vg/ only, formed at fresh server release and cleared BWL within a month of its raid release.
Mandate was /vg/ only, formed at fresh server release and cleared MC the first raid day. BWL released a few hours ago and moh raids on saturday.

How can people join late when both were literally created within 10 minutes of the server being launched and were one of the first 20 guilds to clear MC?
>>
hopefully its all figured out when we're max level
>>
>>183124335
brad pitt was terrible in world war z
>>
>>183123689
>guild started on day 1 of server launch by people from /vg/
>guild recruits exclusively from /vg/
>guild clears content
>that doesnt count because you decided arbitrarily
kill yourself irl
>>
I can't decide on hunter race vg. I'm torn between NE or Orc.

Orc: better racials, can gank from balconies in ironforge, can kill gold beggers in Org with misdirect
NE: shadowmeld with a cat is rly fun in PvP

I know Orc seems miles better, but something about stealth as NE just seems like a lot of potential fun as well
>>
>>183124253
>>183124314
and both raid had a core raid group from past servers which made up more than half the server? lmao do you actually think it was normies?
>>
>>183114625
can confirm it's Penny
>>
>>183124082
1v1 me in durotar nigger
>>
File: eJwNyU.png (287KB, 1085x618px) Image search: [Google]
eJwNyU.png
287KB, 1085x618px
>>183124516
half the guild* woops
I didn't play in nihilum but the core in nihilum are literally all from the past server lmao, they just picked couple of new people to recruit. I know this since I was shitposting in the channel all the time even before the server launch and it was the same ppl

>>183124475
>he thinks it's a random group
:joy:
yeah ok, have fun doing 1st tier of raid while half the raid call each other by past server IGNs lmao@
>>
>>183124678
wow you showed him
>>
>>183123864
because no one wants to join a guild without any vision for the end game
>>
server dead on arrival
>>
>>183124516
no it didn't?

Nihilum never raided together prior to kronos 2.
Mandate of Heaven was pretty much 50% Nihilum 2.0 with better organization and some better players in key areas, sure.

I don't know what you're trying to say by "which made up more than half the server"
>>
>>183124507
I BELIEVE I ASKED A GOD DAMN QUESTION
>>
>>183124805
And what guild was the core of Nihilum supposedly from?

>inb4 <DiF> or <Salty Dogs>
Very few people from either guild raided with Nihilum.
>>
>>183124923
at least 7+ from nihilum's core were from the same group of people who ran in wpsg then moved onto playing some maplestory private server then came back
I still have all of their IGNs in the maplestory general channel and the same IGNs in nihilum's circlejerk channel atm
>>
>>183124990
so?
>>
>>183125096
we played scriptcraft/q-gaming/sc2 and then played maplestory pservers, then came back, I skipped out but still hung out in the channel for shitposting

>Salty
salty were literally the shittiest group on /vg/ kek
their guild died after getting btfo by the other faction then alive again because everyon quit the server lmao
>>
>>183125134
name them
>>
>>183124918
Bobgar...
>>
>>183124990
do you want to be ally or horde? there, I solved your quandry
>>
>>183124918
Indi...
>>
>>183124918
Verenda...
>>
File: 1464145496592.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464145496592.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
>>183125495
I didn't play with them on nihil so I wouldn't know but their /msg/ igns were doom/comic/astro/archevei/small/blob/mango
>>
>>183125857
none of these are Nihilum

who the fuck are these people kek, what the fuck
>>
>>183125905
who the fuck are you nigger and whats up with the reddit spacing
>>
>>183125905
they are, since they've been talking about leading nihil
I literally told you I don't know their names in kronos or whatever server you played after gummy2 lmao@
this was their previous gen names
>>
>>183124516
>>183124805
you are absolutly fucking retarded, desperatly grasping at straws and posting on cooldown.

so you are saying that if anyone played on a server prio the one on server launch that makes them less, what exactly? what's even your point here? your first point was that no /vg/ guilds ever raided, now you are saying that they took part on past /vg/ guilds so that makes them normies? or that the new recruits are normies? you are fucking lost in your own shilling.
>>
>>183126147
seems like you have a problem with reading comprehension m8
>>183123689
>>
>>183125857
>>183126050
nobody has heard those fucking names before, the closest I can think is blob being a Salty Dogs meme, you understand that <Nihilum> was picked as a meme to snatch it from the real nihilum? that's something alot of people can come up, same way i have seen 4 different groups of people recommend stealing <Grizzly> where are you getting with this
>>
File: what.png (36KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
36KB, 112x112px
>>183126050
>>183125857
Bob aka GM of Nihilum here, these guys never played in Nihilum, my friends Jack, Bob2, Pete, Joe, Bill, Peter, Jay, John, Brad, Chad, Chad2 and Jaime agree. Sorry I can't tell you their Nihilum names but we were the core.
>>
Is pickles in this thread? I'm gonna kick your ass
>>
If you guys get manipulated by boipucci this much, then what the fuck would this general be if there were actual females in your Discord?
>>
>does MC for a few months
>thinks to themselves "we're an experienced hardcore TBC raiding guild now"
the absolute state of MoH
>>
>>183125857
you might be confusing kronos <nihilum> with another <nihilum>

the only q-gaming guy i recognize is maybe infamous and even then i doubt it is same guy
>>
>>183126314
I still stand by my post and nothing has changed
No wpsg guild with pure randos has ever raided or raided past t1
Nihil had their cores coming from past servers (we even moved through generals)

>>183126352
>reddit meme
mmk
>>
>>183126540
>has ever raided or raided past t1
so which is it

t. new anon
>>
>>183126241
>half the guild raiders came as a group
>well ok only around 7
>also I can't tell you any of their names

again you are completly fucking retarded holy shit, so you are changing it from "no /vg/ guild has ever raided" to "no /vg/ guild made by people that have never played on any other /vg/ guilds have ever raided/" what are you even trying to prove here

and if they have a group why would they want you? because every guild wants new members

>>183126540
HAHAHAHAH your point? your original point was that they never raided, like, let's pretend you didn't see >>183126509

what's wrong with them coming from past guilds? you understand that almost everyone on the alternative alliance guild is also from past /vg/ guilds? what are you even selling
>>
>>183126540
>I still stand with my post
You have nowhere to stand on
>>
File: 1465320466885.jpg (26KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1465320466885.jpg
26KB, 433x380px
>>183126509
q-gaming was a meme, we leveled on horde to 60 then quit since Clock was an autist that couldn't lead raids
also it died even before guilds finished mol10
I raided to endgame on multiple pservers and vg always crash and burn, best experience you will have will be joining a normie group with bunch of vg people

>>183126757
>>183123689
mmk still all answered here

>>183126925
I was here longer than you boy
most of you are angsty summerfags that's trying to defend your guild because you are afraid it's gonna crash before raiding
(it will)
>>
>>183127062
N̶I̶H̶I̶L̶U̶M̶ ̶W̶I̶L̶L̶ ̶N̶E̶V̶E̶R̶ ̶R̶A̶I̶D̶
̶M̶O̶H̶ ̶W̶I̶L̶L̶ ̶N̶E̶V̶E̶R̶ ̶R̶A̶I̶D̶
DMCA WILL NEVER RAID
>>
>>183127062
you are legit, unironically, retarded, you are completly out of touch, you were part failures of guilds unrelated to Nihilum and MoH, the only thing you deserve is to be laughed at, go back to a whichever dead discord you came from.
>>
>>183127201
>clovermen will never raid

wanna see you in 2 months when we are clearing TK
>>
>>183127396
yeah you actually won't

you have Merove lmao
>>
File: 1465907504061.gijavascript:;f.gif (160KB, 427x557px) Image search: [Google]
1465907504061.gijavascript:;f.gif
160KB, 427x557px
>>183127201
think of the ones that didn't raid, not the ones that raided lmao@
MOH is from Nihil, Nihil is from SC2 layovers
All other guilds have shit all to show and haven't raided shit

Know why Salty is still a meme? It's funny because Salty was the only actual guild other than these /vg/ guilds that actually raided to tier 1, and this was only after people joied because the other faction died kek
Every other vg guild, those I can't even name in a single post, have all died in the 1st month and most of them will here as well.

>>183127391
uh huh, and the cores from nihil and moh are from sc2 who I've raided with lol
do you remember all those other /vg/ guilds that raided? they didnt lmao@
go have your summer vacation fun for a month
>>
>>183127546
>Nihil is from SC2 layovers

what
>>
>>183127546
nihilum was NFA layovers
>>
idc and idk about any of this drama or namefags

can someone redpill me on which faction is going to be the better guild?
>>
I expect all 3 /vg/ guilds to clear tier 4 just fine. No idea about t5+ though.
They all have their positives and their negatives.
>>
>>183127396
who said that, who even brought you up, why do you think anyone is attacking you, dumbass shill, I'm going to be playing with DMCA and I don't doubt you guys will be able to clear content, TBC needs even less raiders, but you are so focused on shilling and drama that you are alienating people in your own guild, stop being so being a terrified mongoloid.

>>183127546
you have to be autistic
>>
>>183127546
Do you want a quick guide on Nihilum?

GM: Automute
his only friend from before Nihilum that actually raided was Crabberson and he had 30% attendance
doesn't matter anyway because he never did anything, didn't even lead raids

raidleader: Qlurf/Glurf
"lone wolf" as in not a single raider played with him before K2

Officers: Infamy, Enemy, Mava, Enemy, Arteras
same as Qlurf, none of these guys knew each other from before and most didn't get along that well in Nihilum either

so who is this mysterious "core" of doom/comic/astro/archevei/small/blob/mango? why don't you ask them for their "Nihil" names?
>>
>>183128014
none of the ones posted itt
>>
Do you think Olivia has long flowing hair or a close cropped golden crown?
>>
>>183128014
Nobody knows.

DMCA will have the edge at first as an established guild.
The others will have teething problems to deal with at first, but as entirely fresh guilds they have the freedom to grow/change more so could end up overtaking.
>>
>>183127546
>Nihil is from SC2
the thing is that, there were 2 nihilums, and they were completly unrelated to each other, you have clearly been out of touch for 2 years, we have already told you that none of the names you said have anything to do with it, we keep telling you over and over why you are wrong, you keep changing your point and repeating the same stupid thing please stop posting or say your name so at least anyone can say anything that isn't calling you a retard.
>>
>>183127705
the core leading the raids were the same group, do you think we raided blind through the bosses?

>>183127906
except everyone relevant like Zuria Loner etc died so it's more the people that stayed over to other servers

>>183128064
>on a fourchan board discussing private servers
>not autistic

>>183128014
Both factions are gonn have a big guild (100+ people)
Everyone except 10~ will die after the first month
If you want to actually raid
Join a layover guild from previous servers like DMCA or join a normie raiding guild

But 2bh if you have to go through a strict application process and everyone namecalls each other from previous servers (Which I expect DMCA will be doing) there's nothing better than a normie guild
Not saying that's bad, it's just that if you want a sucessful raiding guild 1st timer guilds never succeed

>>183128273
prob the raid leader, I saw them talking about going to MC undermanned (35 people first run) right?

>>183128404
the other nihil was a normie guild, unless you were in the normie one I'm pretty sure it's this one :joy:
>>
Pretty bad start but it worked out. (1/2)
>>
bros, why do we hate alex again? we used to love him. i even remember just a year ago people here unironically enjoyed watching him. he was /ourguy/. now you only ironically watch him. what happened?
>>
>>183128273
>and most didn't get along that well in Nihilum either
So true. People think it was a unified clique looking out for itself, but the reality is half the officers disliked one another and had issues with the GM and/or RL.
>>
>>183128616
lucky for me i've got such a good dudu to play with. (2/2)
>>
>>183128563
>prob the raid leader, I saw them talking about going to MC undermanned (35 people first run) right?
well that bit is true.
I think even Nihilum's first Chromaggus kill was with 38 people.
>>
>>183128821
anyways I'm just saying unless you have a firm group, don't get your hopes up too high on raiding

I admit nihil had a good run but I can name 50+ guilds that started with 100 people then couldn't even kill a single boss all from /vg/
Thing with servers opening during summer is that people think they can just meet up randomly and beat through all content, but not even quarter of the people hit cap, or 10% hit raid ready status
>>
>>183128616
>>183128803
>molten
>>
File: jaimeme.jpg (213KB, 1760x619px) Image search: [Google]
jaimeme.jpg
213KB, 1760x619px
>>183128563
>prob the raid leader

so now it's down to 1 guy? Glurf has never said 1 word about Maplestory in Nihilum discord (thanks search function)
he also hated 90% of the guild

>35 people first run
wrong, it was a full 40 guild run
pic related was 30 minutes before raid start

you're just making up crap, this is so pathetic
your "facts" are things anyone could come up with
>>
>>183129060
IMO you're right that yes a fresh guild will have a harder time clearing content, but they still will clear content if you're patient.

Just got to put up with the initial issues and hang in there.
>>
>>183129313
that's not nihilum's first raid

half those names weren't raiding at the start
>>
>>183128821
what does Chromaggus have to do with BWL

>>183128563
https://discord.gg/FtxmQEk
just join the discord and ask for yourself, I'm from the nihilum core and I have no idea what you are talking about, also, the "core" leading the raids at first was just indi at first and like 15 people giving advice, only very very few knew each other, we are talking about 10 year old content, everyone knows how to lead it, I have raid led molten core without knowing any of the mechanics, mic and everything

as you stand with your post I stand with thinking that you are a retard.
>>
File: 1500160388610[1].jpg (95KB, 1597x213px) Image search: [Google]
1500160388610[1].jpg
95KB, 1597x213px
>>183128687
He was never 'loved' here. He was always ridiculed as the sperg asshole he is.

https://streamable.com/mquub
https://streamable.com/ybhrl
https://streamable.com/hvzj4
https://streamable.com/iknlu
https://streamable.com/dln2u
https://streamable.com/0u8g7
https://streamable.com/op4eg
>>
>>183129313
must be some other run then, I saw you guys running with 3x men on mc and bwl constantly lol
also the guild broke into separate cliques even making /5 voice channel rooms

>>183129460
I'm already there lel
>>
>>183129549
>also the guild broke into separate cliques even making /5 voice channel rooms

what are you even talking about
>>
>>183129460
what does Chrommagus have to do with MC*
I'm getting exhausted here
>>
you guys are all retarded
valiance is the only competent /vg/ raiding team and nihil doesn't even come close
>>
File: 1411555506916s.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1411555506916s.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
>2 days until launch
>still didn't choose which side to raid

I really wanna play Horde but I hate belfs
>>
>>183129313
I agree with your general point that the guy is insane and clearly has no idea what he's talking about.
I think that's obvious to everyone who has played on Kronos or Elysium...none of what he's saying makes sense.

However, Nihilum didn't have a full 40 guild run for a while.
These are the guys from Nihilum's first MC (mostly pugs)
Druid - Zas
Hunter - Getmemedkid, Enemy, Tribbing
Mage - Bara, Comfy, Meerkatz
Priest - Infamy
Paladin - Kasandra
Rogue - Azliaris, Ladbanter, Manlet, Vancleavage
Warlock - Chromite
Warrior - Cove, Indi

t. resident guild autist/officer who ended up doing all the admin work because lazy GM (who you can see didn't even attend first raid)
>>
>>183098225
Elysium is dying, and I'm gonna log on the day gummi releases just to see how much more it can die
>>
>>183130415
*by mostly pugs i mean the 20 people not listed were pugs
>>
>>183099037
1/10 shit tier bait, good luck next time anon
>>
>>183130535
>>183130415
>pugging your runs
degenerate
>>
>>183130415
why do you even record this stuff infamy
you have autism dude
>>
>>183099889
god transmog was the cherry on top of the shit sundae they turned wow into
>>
>>183130798
Yeah I know >pugs
It wasn't until week 4+ of raiding that enough people had hit 60 to run without any pugs.
>>
can we just agree kronos was shit and nobody gives a shit?
the amount of namecalling and circlejerking is fucking disgusting, this is why I'm gonna play by myself
>>
>that one stupid faggot autist nigger who gets mad at the mere mention of wotlk
how much of a cretinous loser can one person be? sad!
>>
>>183130409
if retail is any indication horde will be 50% blood elves. it wasn't that bad when bc came out but when I rejoined for wrath it really sunk in. I was doing a 10 man naxx and it was me and a druid as the only non blood elves in the group. when I realized it was a shock to say the least. I haven't played horde since wrath as a result.
>>
File: thinkincat.jpg (94KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
thinkincat.jpg
94KB, 1024x768px
>>183128687

Why is a place browsed almost exclusively by autists full of sarcasm?
>>
/felyg/ I would just like to let you all know that due to increased cliquefagging, shitposting and all-around terrible behavior, I will not be playing on Felmyst after all. Congratulations, your fucking AUTISM has just ruined an entire server and deprived it of a genuinely good player.
>>
>>183103202
If I remember correctly there will be respawn increases
>>
>>183131325
Oleg.
>>
File: vaping.jpg (9KB, 272x101px) Image search: [Google]
vaping.jpg
9KB, 272x101px
>>183131246
No one here will admit it but there is a substantial overlap between /vg/ and specifically mmo generals and reddit. I don't mean to use reddit as a boogieman but browse wowservers then browse here, you'll see the exact same stale memes and teenage lisping poopy pants sarcasm posts.
I believe what I'm meaning is that the internet was a mistake.
Why can't we all just go play a mud on some bbs and have fun for once in our awful lives?
>>
File: 1479477875182.gif (895KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479477875182.gif
895KB, 500x250px
>>183131325
>>
>>183105492
this
>>
>>183105492
dumb gook
>>
>>183131325
start a cool guild with me where we respect everyone and have a nice chill group with no loot council because the true reward is all the good times we share together
>>
File: bestpriest.png (77KB, 148x212px) Image search: [Google]
bestpriest.png
77KB, 148x212px
It ain't even out and yet there is so much toxic autism.I'm not into leveling again but if I don't save /felmg/ nobody will.Looks like my arc has not ended yet, but will it meet its conclusion with redemption and salvation?

>>183131325
We will work out on something, it'll be beautiful.

Too tired now but when I wake up Ill set some shit up.
To those that still have not put the Loeloe into their hearts, there is time.Don't forget, you're already in my heart.
>>
>eu falls asleep
>all shitposting stops

like clockwork
>>
>>183132195
it's fucking 4am here cunt

EU fell asleep hours ago
>>
>>183132425
normal eu maybe but not the bloody ass neet wankers that post here
>>
>>183132729
you want me to shitpost?
>>
>>183131754
I'm starting a guild too

With my friend from the /sp/ Haxball league lel
>>
>>183132780
eh might as well have a go of it eh m8 innit
>>
1-3 hunter
4-6 warlock
7-9 priest

0 quit wow forever
>>
>>183132934
need more tranny gossip

loot council is the best and most fair system even when it's run by a clique

Gummy just announced the server launch will be delayed until August

madti madti madti madti madti
merove merove merove merove

DMCA
>>
>>183134349
1-0 paladin
>>
>>183134349
draenei warrior
>>
>>183134349
Welcome To Spriest Land, traveler!
Remember your Rotations! VP, DP, MB, SW:P, SW:D and then Spam Mindflay until you need to reset your DoTs!
>>
>>183134594
what the fuck is VP
>>
File: chrome_2017-07-18_23-39-49.png (637KB, 624x534px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-07-18_23-39-49.png
637KB, 624x534px
>shamen can't ta-
>>
>>183134709
Vampiric Touch, loser
>>
>>183132913 here

Would any anons be interested in a guild that allowed non 4Chan people in?

My friend used to raid lead in TBC apparently which is cool. They are going to bring some of their friends from other private servers in though, and I've invited a few similarly. We're both 4chan though and would be leading it obviously. The loot system would be 10000% not loot council.

If there's enough interest I'll start posting here more often.

Here's a poll:

http://www.strawpoll.me/13473875
>>
>>183134496
it makes me feel abit bad when I imagine all the new players we could have gotten if there wasn't an active campaign agaisnt the guild, I have met alot of people on the other discords that know barely anything about the guild's members and just focus on the puddi drama.

if they see 24/7 on the thread that the alternative is a corrupt clique full of trannies anyone would be agaisnt it

I can understand wanting a fresh guild without a pre stablished clique, I can't blame the ones that want that.

I just hope that if something goes wrong they don't end up absolutly alienated agaisnt DMCA, who the fuck would want more Meroves.
>>
>>183134750
>shamen
>>
>>183135308
>>183135369
nice reddit spacing
>>
File: 1498707299248.png (1MB, 1098x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1498707299248.png
1MB, 1098x1645px
>>183135520
>>
>>183135520
I'm just manspreading now that we have alot more space on the thread and a slower pacing.
>>
File: 1499483371216.gif (2MB, 315x376px) Image search: [Google]
1499483371216.gif
2MB, 315x376px
>>183135369
>>183135308
Hows about you dumbasses dont advertise a guild when a server isnt even out yet, fuggin drama whores
>>
>>183135369
Never feel bad, alot of those "new players" are just the usual faces that show up every server launch hoping they can ride the free loot ride on a shitty dkp guild that will just disband after a 2 months
>>
>>183135683
honestly, when are you supposed to advertise a new guild? first impressions are vital, the drama comes from when the members of each guild start feeling intimidated to the idea of their guild not being sucessful, where do you think the drama and the falseflagging comes from, takes 2 to tango, the one that controls the narrative and gets the most exposure will get the most members from the start.
>>
>>183135369
why would you want people that waste thoughts on that failed Australian man?
>>
Here's my advice for any newfags: never play with a centralized /vg/ community.
>>
File: 1499932812074.gif (917KB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499932812074.gif
917KB, 268x300px
>>183135968
Advertise a leveling guild IN GAME, dont let 4chan know about it, and when enough people are max level and good enough for heroics, THEN you can start advertising yourself as a progressive guild, one Willing to help out members with Low GS (because everyone hates those shitty gs requirements and will consider you a shithead if you ask for them). Don't create a Discord, confront problems through main chat and not Whispers, kick those that still have a problem before they can make cliques, never allow someone youd use in a raid to bring a friend along (Because they will always side with each other and its fucking annoying) And voila!

You have a progressive, Drama Free Guild Built from the ground up IN GAME.
>>
>>183135683
the server launches in 4 days
>>
>>183136342
That sounds awful.
>>
>>183135369
Even if your heart is in the right place (i have no way of knowing even if i doubt you) the pre-established clique thing is a real deal.
Even when I was in MoH it was pretty unwelcoming. It wasn't that people were mean - a little memey and annoying maybe but that's whatever - but whenever I tried to do shit with anyone I just got ignored.
It could have been a bunch of reasons but the one I felt was the most likely was that everyone already had their established groups and I just wasn't needed.
I left quietly, didn't sperg out and didn't shitpost. Personally I'm done with /vg/ guilds for other reasons which aren't relevant, but if you're being serious right now I think it would be wise to work on actually welcoming newer players. If you guys already have enough rolling that your raid is full, then there isn't any reason to recruit so hard here or even bother defending shitposts. If you don't have enough, then perhaps lay out some plans on good reasons to join other than simply being from /vg/.

There ARE some pure cancer people involved in MoH but that's going to happen with any /vg/ guild (and most normie guilds as well). But I do notice that posts like yours either flat out deny obvious issues or resort to a boogieman (salty dogs, wpsg, lndi, merove, <insert faggot>).
It also doesn't help that some of your more prominent namefags do post fairly routinely about themselves. A lot of it is false flagging but I don't think anyone buys that it's all 100% disgruntled autists or they'd never be namefags in the first place. Namefags are almost always self-forced at some point.

Just my two cents and you are free to disregard it anyhow.
>>
>>183136649
you deleted your character
>>
File: unnatural.png (117KB, 206x256px) Image search: [Google]
unnatural.png
117KB, 206x256px
>>183136497
Obviously youve never been in a good guild.

>>183136347
Then Advertise 4 Days from now, when you will all be playing and not creating drama with the free time you get from not playing.

One other Thing, if you really want to be a Progressive guild, DO NOT MENTION YOUR SEXUALITY, YOUR GENDER, YOUR REAL NAME, OR ANYTHING PERTAINING TO YOUR REAL LIFE THAT ISNT RELATED TO THE GAME. Make sure to memorize when your raid members have free time where real life wont affect them, and if one cant make it, simply bench them until they fix their shit schedule before they even consider raiding. This is why you dont play with Teenagers, Usually. They tend to lie about the times theyre free because they dont finish their responsibilities before a raid starts and trust me, when just one of your tanks goes AFK, the raid becomes more of a chore.
>>
>>183136649

Trannies BTFO
>>
>>183090242

Clowns with the Downs was 1000x better.
>>
>>183136941
Nope, why would I do that? I just joined a different guild.
>>
can you guys stop writing essays
>>
>>183137104
who
>>
>>183135520
Do you know where this Reddit spacing meme comes from? Seems to have appeared out of nowhere. Pretty forced if you ask me.
>>
>>183136342
you have to be joking or are incredibly stupid, if you try to pull that off then some other guild WILL do the discord, will get most of the members, and will interact with them the most, bonds will be formed, memes will be created

what the fuck do you think will happen when a new guild comes out with LESS members, because there is ZERO chance a guild that didn't advertise will have even 1/4 of the members from the "drama guild"

you will get shitposted to dead, also, don't let 4chan know about it? so you tell all your members, 4chan members, to not interact with anyone else from 4chan and keep your guild a secret while others are having fun?

that's not a voila that's you being absolutly delusional, the don't create a discord part is the absolute worst one, don't relate discord to drama, discord is a communication tool mongoloid

and again, you say drama free, but do you seriously think that new guild will show up weeks after the server release, start advertising itself and everyone will just accept it? people have different agendas.

there will ALWAYS be someone that will try to make a discord and his own guild so it has the most members, and if you try to do what you just say you'll just kill off your own guild

>>183136941
that's not Loeiz, you are doing exactly what he just complained about, Loeiz always openly claims that he started drama just for fun, the way he put it "to go out with a bang"

>>183137104
he thinks you are some guy that started a ton of drama because, as he claims, people didn't help him farm prebis, so he deleted his character
>>
redpill me on Loeiz
>>
>>183137201
He could be a lot of different people desu, moh had a pretty big turnover rate
>>
>>183137261
Redditors double space their sentences when it is wholly unnecessary. I assume its a way to get their posts read for those sweet upvotes, only there are none here. They also double space after greentexting, which is an even more tell tale sign.
>>
>>183128273
I didnt know Automute until I joined Nihilum. I was in <Salty Dogs> before that, and I might join it for gummy.
>>
>>183137452
Well actually, thats how people have been writing here since before Reddit. That doesnt make any sense. Its not necessarily indicative of Reddit.

>>183135308
That second line has 3 sentences in it. I guess its slightly more spaced than it needs to be, but outside 4chan, most people type like that. Also on 4chan, plenty of people type like that. I think there is more to it.
>>
redpill me on Zach aka Zuria, aka Diuturnity
>>
>>183137564
I want to fuck crabberson
>>
Also, Kick Trannies. If you know theyre a Tranny then they have spoken too much about themselves and theyre going to be a pain when it comes to loot.

>>183137148
Learn to read, it isnt hard, and will save you in the long run
>>183137262
Funny you say that advertising and Discord is necessary, because Im a part of an Icecrown Guild that doesnt have Discord because we actually Use Guild Chat and Dont stir up drama when we're not playing. It didnt advertise beforehand, It advertises itself in LFG, where it could keep itself from spamming trade chat. Its relatively new, but we beat ToC10 a few days ago and we help low geared players through heroics.

Oh sorry, Guess Im doing it wrong, I have to advertise my Totally cool 4chinz guild because 4chan doesnt have a reputation for having the worst people around, its not like Guild drama from /vg/ is a constant source of shitposting on this general or anythinf
>>
>>183137645
faggot from old /v/ feenix guild or some shit, He ninja looted gear and I never joined his shit guilds again.

I literally hope he died.
>>
>>183137650
crabberson is not for sexual!
>>
File: matdi.jpg (160KB, 800x837px) Image search: [Google]
matdi.jpg
160KB, 800x837px
>>183137650
>>
>>183137393
I had a long conversation with him and my conclusions were as it follows, and I'm being completly honest and unbiased here
1. he is a complete retard
2. there is a clique in MoH 100% undeniable
3. he was willing to start drama on the thread for attention and fun, he had no redeemable qualities.

>>183137694
>I raided with a normie guild so I know what I'm saying when I come to a 4chan /vg/ thread and tell you how to not create drama
you are a mongoloid, I don't want to raid with normies, if I wanted to do that why would I be here, get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: enough.jpg (42KB, 553x579px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
42KB, 553x579px
>>183137694
NORMIE GTFO
>>
>>183137694
>toc10 normal on a server with badge welfare gear
wow congrats dude. what an achievement
>>
>>183137628
No it isn't, why do you think "wall of text" is even a meme? There is no reason to double space your sentences here or on any other website. Besides this is an imageboard, large walls of text should be few here, whereas on reddit you could write a bunch of paragraphs about whatever the fuck.
>>
File: 1414223962637.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414223962637.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>183137694
>my guild building experience comes from getting members on trade chat
HAHAHAHAHAHA KILL YOURSELF YOUR WORD IS WORTH SHIT
>>
>>183137694
So you don't have any interactions outside of the game? Ever? That sounds incredibly boring.
You're going to need to organize better if you want to clear 25man heroic. 10man normal is very much puggable.
>>
>>183137958
The irony is that you dont know where it came from, and I was just baiting to test meme penetration. I know exactly where it came from, and it wasnt here.
>>
>"Oh sorry, Guess Im doing it wrong, I have to advertise my Totally cool 4chinz guild because 4chan doesnt have a reputation for having the worst people around"

Why are you here again?.
>>
Is everything in this thread satire?
>>
File: 1499870745465.png (58KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1499870745465.png
58KB, 625x626px
>>183137896
>>183137898
>I dont want Well Adjusted People I want drama with Teens and Trannies who think they are "Based" from browsing this website.

>>183137912
It was actually Heroic, and at least we managed to do it without a bunch of tranniea crying about Loot. Everyone got what they needed, People passed on what they didnt, and it was all good.

>>183138035
Have fun sucking tranny cock for Loot :)

>>183138151
Its better to pretend that it is
>>
>>183137393
he lives in the same city as Madti
when he started stalking her he was kicked from the guild and had a restraining order put on him
the leadership tried to bury everything related to it with shitposting
>>
Redpill me on Aspergerlord.
>>
>>183138109
What, reddit spacing? I've seen some old screenshots of forums and people format their posts like fucking normal, only separating lines when a paragraph is complete.
>>
>>183138358
He likes chickens, but doesn't know how to get the chicken pet.
>>
>>183138371
Reddit spacing is where a person puts a space between every sentence instead of every paragraph.

I think calling it reddit spacing is retarded, but thats just how it is.
>>
>>183138314
fuck I remember him posting that order in /elyg/ like some sort of trophy
>>
redpill me on cliques
>>
>No vanilla dungeons

Are you telling me i'm going to need to grind every 5 odd levels instead of doing a change of pace dungeon?
>>
>>183138986
cum in dudes mouth and also have them cum in your mouth - everyone knows each others smell and taste because of how much they suck each others dicks

other people get jealous they arent sucking dick and getting their dick sucked with the cooler more attractive guys
>>
IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE CLIQUE AND JOIN A LOOT COUNCIL GUILD
THEN BE READY TO GET FUCKED AND DON'T COME CRYING HERE AFTER YOUR FIRST RAID
>>
>>183139040
Only endgame ones stop believing every fucking retarded thing you read here
>>
>>183125857
>>183126314
who the fuck is blob and why does he have my name
>>
Im starting a new horde guild called <Air Force>

Its a hardcore progression raiding guilds, voice chat is completely disabled unless you are an officer during raids, and we use loot council.

Only serious players should apply.

We only have room for warlocks and a single shadow priest currently, but exceptional mages and hunters can apply. If you're ret or boomkin, hang yourself and save the server the congestion.

Respond to this post with your discord and ill pull you in with an interview with Zach and me.

If you have an Anime avatar dont even post your discord.
>>
File: 1480918487841.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1480918487841.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I don't care about clickers, I just want to play the game and have fun. Ok thanks.
>>
>>183139303
>Loot Council
Fuck off
>>
>>183139040
>>183139220
Its also 2.3 leveling, there will be enough quests to get you to 58. Quit feigning ignorance about the vanilla dungeons just to fool people here.
>>
>>183139303
Madti#7077
>>
>>183139040
No. There just won't be Blackrock Depths, Blackrock Spire, Scholomance, Stratholme and Dire Maul.

You'll be going to Hellfire Peninsula at 58 and other than BRD you really shouldn't go to those dungeons pre-60 anyway.
>>
>>183139361
Serious raiding guilds will only use loot council, it is the best way to get gear to the people that will utilize it and increase the raid output the most.
>>
>>183139429
>implying grizzly wont come into hellfire dual wielding ironfoes
>>
>>183139303
See, thats how ya do it! An officer telling you what to do in a raid and for you to remember your rotation is all you need, not some fucking tranny drama that everyone will hate being in. No cliques, no bullshit. Just like Diablo
>>
>>183139445
Good excuse
anyone trusting a vg guild to be fair deserve getting cucked, good luck with your scam
>>
>>183139650
>>183139650
>>183139650
>>183139650
new thread I should have cutted all the other discords out but adding the nicknames was just too much of a temptation

>>183139303
Mocky#0967
>>
>>183102181
Draenei warrior
Thread posts: 767
Thread images: 117

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.