[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/felmg/ - Felmyst General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 757
Thread images: 101

File: lolgummy.png (15KB, 869x146px) Image search: [Google]
lolgummy.png
15KB, 869x146px
Minigamers btfo edition

Horde guild: <DOWN WITH THE CLOWN>
https://discord.gg/uXWwH9h
We are the only horde guild so far

Alliance guild: Name not decided yet
https://discord.gg/hpwTn3

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
https://www.felmyst.com/

>EJ archive links
https://pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>Talents
http://armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
https://pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st

Previous thread
>>182893560
>>
KILL ALL MAGE
>>
the launch is going to be rough and gummy's brain disease will flare up (again) so he'll go apeshit (again) and shut the server down (again)
>>
Post nameless ally guild invite
>>
File: 1500167459427.jpg (9KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1500167459427.jpg
9KB, 342x245px
>>182962686
NO
>>
>>182962563
They're not dispellable on our realm and never have been. If your target has no buffs with the "Magic" indicator then the client yields "nothing to dispel" on its own without ever asking the server.
t. Gummy
>>
>>182962841
you know gummy actually unironically frequented 4ching back in the SC days
>>
What should I do at launch? I want to go horde because it's the best in tbc and all the serious players will be horde but I don't want to sit in que all day. The problem with going alliance is that the hype will die down and and the population will drop. Then I'll be stuck on alliance and horde players will have a much better experience. It kind of pisses me off as well that going alliance just frees up a space for someone else to go horde because of your sacrifice.
>>
>>182962882
Yes I do. But I copied tha from Reddit.
>>
>>182962563
i fucking hate arena faggots
also hate raid faggots but i should've quit a long time ago during vanilla when i realized the content would be this forever
>>
Reminder that WoD models are superior to the Vanilla ones, if you disaggre you're a libcuck.
>>
File: 7ef.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7ef.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
Allyfriends, i will tell you whats gonna happen, because i've seen it
You are trying to make a guild that doesnt have all the "trannies" and cliques, and thats fine, i dont like them either, thats why im playing in a "normie" guild once gummy launches
But i've played with MoH, Salty Dogs, wpsg and all other /vg/ guilds in the last years, so i will advice you based on what i see in your discord:
Its good that you want to remove the attention namefags, but you are keeping Merove for some reason.If you put aside the fact that hes annoying 40 years old autist who talks about his uggly hamplanet life 10 times per raid, you gotta know that he destoys guilds.He wants to have "power".He will try to divide your guild after a week or so, he will try to make his own where he can be a GM(which is retarded in the first place, because hes bad at the game, he cant lead for shit, he goes afk in raids all the time to do ""IT stuff and talk to his wife" and hes unreliable all around.
You can call me a tranny, a clique faggot, whatever you want, im giving you a genuine advice as a guy whos not taking sides and isnt playing with anyone from this board anymore-Keeping Merove in your guild and discord is a mistake and you will see it soon when he decides to split your guild like he did the last time
>>
>>182963129
>anime
>didnt read
>>
>>182962941
if oyu want to play horde then make a horde character you fucking retard. if you want to make an ally then make an ally :)) there not so hard
>>
I was in Down with the Clown for a whole day and witnessed more cancer and memes than in six whole years on 4chan. I still remember the minute I joined, someone named "Cuckcuck" was spamming "kill all niggers" in chat so I put him on ignore. A few minutes later "Aspergerlord" asked me if I had Cuckcuck on ignore - I said yes and was demoted to "cuckold" and unable to talk in chat. He then proceeded to spam promote/demote be between "cuckold" and "nigger" for about 10 minutes. I only stuck around because I was busy grinding and didn't mind the spam in chat.

Only when I stopped responding did Aspergerlord whisper me and ask if everything was okay, like it was just a giant joke for him. I said yeah, everything is cool, and he then told me I need to go to the general and post a dick pic, as Stupei had done before. Again, assuming it to be just a joke, I just said "lol yeah sure" and proceeded grinding. 30 minutes later I get gkicked and several guild members started spamming "KEK" in whispers. Aspergerlord then said "that's what you get for disobeying direct commands from the lord of aspergers." When I tried replying, he had already put me on ignore.

I shouldn't have expected anything more from an official 4chan guild, but Jesus Christ.
>>
>>182963110
go back to legion
>>
>>182962563
Fuck off. Down with the Clown is full of /pol/ fags.

I joined a few weeks ago and I almost immediately regretted it. Chat was full of unironic racism, people talking about how much they hate niggers, fags, jews, etc. Aspergerlord started some meme chant and kept going RACE while everyone else went WAR because it was some kind of guild inside joke or something. Well, I didn't catch on quickly enough and because I didn't join their little chant, they assumed I was, and I quote, a "nigger cuck."

Several members literally followed me into Tanaris and found me at the pirate cove and started spamming /say with racist shit. I just didn't reply and pretended they weren't there.

Then came the church shooting and people were LITERALLY celebrating it. Like I don't mean in an ironic fashion, they were saying how "the Roof" was a hero and Aspergerlord mentioned that he's planning a similar massacre at a local Popeyes.

I think the last straw for me was the whole gay marriage thing. I almost considered not logging in because I figured chat would be a hellhole, but I decided against it at the last moment. Big mistake. People were going CRAZY in guild chat, one guy said he bought several guns and plans on going on a shooting spree in San Fran. Another one, I think it was Sylvester, said that he's a chemist and wants to bomb a pride parade. Like they weren't even memeing, they were 100% genuine.

I haven't logged on since. They seriously ended my interest in this community. I'm only posting here because I have an Alliance alt with about 150g and the first post ending in 0 gets it if they include their ign.
>>
>>182963110
Reminder that you can get banned for using them on Gummy's.
>>
>>182962941
>faction queue
>hype will die down and and the population will drop

Horde players aren't very bright are they
>>
TIDF in full force in this ITT
>>
>>182963239
I will, Legion is literally the best expansion after WOTLK.

>>182963342
You can't, used them during the whole beta and nothing.
>>
>>182963395
(You)
Now fuck off back to /wowg/ and never come back
>>
fuck, hacks don't work on gummy's. what to do now? fuck leveling 1x without hacks.
>>
>>182963395
even if you didnt the issue is that gummy has stated that if you happen to get banned for them, there will be no appeal etc. your account is gone. because you wanted to see eight more pixels on your female draeneis ass.
>>
File: 1496987772527.jpg (342KB, 1510x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1496987772527.jpg
342KB, 1510x1148px
>>182963129
DUDE TRANNIES LOL

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDUDUDUDE TRANNNNNNNIES HAHAHAHHA

TRANNIES DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE HEHE LOL XD

DUDE

DUDE TRANNIES LMAO

FUCKING TRANNIES DUDE AHAHAHAHHA
>>
I saw Aspergerlord at the bank in Orgrimmar yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for a screenie or anything.

He said, “Oh, you're in Convulsion now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “cuck cuck shoop da woop oppa gamgam style” and spamming /spit in my face. I walked away and continued with my banking, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen ninja'd items in his hands.

The GM at the was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you cannot steal another player's items.” At first he kept pretending to be AFK and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and traded them to the GM.

When she took one of the items and started checking the logs, he stopped her and told her to ban Ogtucker because he “was running an illegal gambling ring” and then turned around and winked at me. I pretended I was looking away. After she checked each log and deleted the stolen items, he kept interrupting her by spamming "i freakin hate NIGGERS!!!!!!" in chat really loudly.
>>
>>182963395
the anticheat was turned off for beta, but even with anticheat unless you change the hitbox of models, you're basically safe.
>>
>>182963589
It was not turned off when I last tested, at least when I tried to fly and speedhack it would disconnect me which I gues would equal to ban when the server goes live. Teleport hacks didn't work either.
>>
hey memetlemen,

its me, aspergerlord as you guys might know me, aspergermeme, I'm not using my trip because glaston and asscobra and all those kind of people have gotten my trip and is just ABUSING IT! if you see my TRIP ITS NOT ME ANYMORE OKAY?! anyway...

I can see WAIFU got some VERY UNEEDED ATTENTION! waifu is a shitty attention whore who isn't even a fun meme, why are people suddenly thinking he's a meme? I saw the strawpoll and waifu had 0 votes the entire time, everyone KNOWS he's not a meme so why are you guys PRETENDING THAT HE IS????????

you guys are ACTUALLY RETARDED SOMETIMES

anyway I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE WAIFU TO A MEME-OFF!!!!! IF WAIFU IS HERE AND READING THIS MESSAGE:

MEET ME IN THE ARENA IN VALLEY OF HONOR AT 4 PM EDT, THAT'S 1 PM PDT IF YOU NEED THAT.
IF YOU AREN'T THERE, WAIFU, IT WILL BE A DEFAULT WIN FOR ME, ASPERGERLORD, THE MEME MASTER, LORD OF MEMES.
>>
>>182963663
maybe he turned it on when he reset the beta characters. would explain the reset i guess
>>
https://yuki.la/vg/12875195

remember the gud ol' times lads...
>>
File: 562.png (627KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
562.png
627KB, 1597x1600px
>>182963395
>Legion is literally the best expansion after WOTLK.
>>
>>182963129
>trannies still mad a year later for someone even attempting to make another guild on their faction

merove didn't even have a guild, he had a guild discord that disbanded weeks before the server came out and everyone joined Nihilum/MoH because of their experience farming MC for a year and a half on Kronos2. now that they're the most successful raiding guild on Elysium they're hopping servers again
>>
>be me
>be gd kid
>played in wpsg before but part of the trannycore now
>decide to take a walk because mom keeps saying i have to lose weight or she won't have a grandson
>live in bad neighborhood because mom has to support my neet lifestyle and i can't get autismbux anymore
>see pack of nigger thugs walking down the street
>i wish i could remove the whole world of them
>cross the street and walk on the other sidewalk
>decide to head into the 7-11 to grab some mountain dew and butterfingers for the walk back
>take out phone to ask mom if she needs anything because i'm a good boy
>someone grabs the phone out of my hands
>one of the niggers from before
>"AYYYYO HOL UP FO A MINUTE *lip smack* HOLLUP SENPAI HOL UP LEMME BORROW THIS FOR A MINNIT SENPAI AIIIIIIIGHT?"
>keep calm as fuck on the outside i might be chubby and weak, but on the inside im an expert chessmaster, i can resolve any situation
>i didn't want to do this unless i had to
>unleash my geass and stare directly at the nigger with my phone
>"AYYYYY DIS NIGGA HAAAAAAAAA HHHAAAAAAAAAAA DIS NIGGA *lip smack* DIS NIGGA THINK HE HARD AS FUCK GIVIN ME THAT LOOK THO HUH SENPAI"
>other niggers smack their lips in agreement
>main nigger punches me in the gut
>what the fuck is happening, why didn't it work?
>"B-bastard... you won't get away with this you ape..."
>niggers activate full dindu protocols, they all start screeching and beating their chests
>while they're distracted, i have time to cast my ultimate technique
>take a wide stance, start wiggling my fingers
>i can feel the heat of the earth entering my fingertips, no doubt scorching magma is accumulating in between my two hands
>the niggers stop chimping out and stare
>i am one with the earthmother, i close my eyes and embrace her as heat courses through me
>"LAAAAVVVVAAAAAAA BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRSSSST"
>open my eyes
>niggers are still there
>get stabbed
>in hospital for a week
>thinking back on what the problem was
>realize I didn't gem mp5 like a fucking retard
>be mocky
>>
File: 1378381302509.jpg (2KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1378381302509.jpg
2KB, 125x119px
>>182963237
this can't be true
>>
>be me
>be trannycore
>be 5'6, 240lbs
>be working out at the gym
>gotta get my life together
>sitting behind the treadmills on the butterfly machine thing watching fat girl ass jiggle in tight yoga pants
>start getting a boner
>the one day i wore my gym shorts instead of my cargo shorts
>try and bend it down to hide it
>suddenly realize one of the girls is watching me
>"Tyrone! This little shit was staring at my ass and now he's touching his dick right behind me!"
>Tyrone and his boys come up to me
>after they laugh at my shirt (it's a button up with a print of kirino, my waifu, on the front) they drag me out back
>"Lil' bitch boy, think you can check out my girl's thick BBDub ass? That shit's all mine lil' nigga, you fucked up"
>apologize profusely and tell him he won't ever see me at the gym again
>they start beating the shit out of me
>try to cast greater heal
>i didn't gem mp5
>mfw
>>
File: 1455413258916.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455413258916.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>haha omg anther absolutely epic xD thread brought to you by /elyg/!
>>
>when the Americans wake up to liberate this thread
>>
>>182963786
hello, merove
>>
>>182964185
hello
>>
>>182963786
>talking about yourself in third person
cringe
>>
>>182963492
Kys
>>
My nappy, is feeling full
I got poo poo, in my diap
I'm hungy but not for long
The diaper is coming off
My nappy, is feeling full
I got poo poo, in my diap
I'm hungy but not for long
The diaper is coming off
It's coming off
It's coming off
It's coming off
>>
File: 1500160388610[1].jpg (95KB, 1597x213px) Image search: [Google]
1500160388610[1].jpg
95KB, 1597x213px
This thread needs more autism.

https://streamable.com/mquub
https://streamable.com/ybhrl
https://streamable.com/hvzj4
https://streamable.com/iknlu
https://streamable.com/dln2u
https://streamable.com/0u8g7
https://streamable.com/op4eg

*take a tiny baby sip of bud light*
>>
File: dance core.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dance core.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Threadly reminder that we've decided against alliance as most of our core players really want to play blood elf.

<DMCA> (Horde) is now recruiting. All raid viable specs spots are open except for prot and ret paladins. Those are filled
>>
>>182963395
Legion is literally the best expansion after WOTLK.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>182964732
*slams desk*
*autisticly screeches about women*
>>
>>182964732
*slams desk*

WOMEN ARE FUCKING WHORES

STOP FOLLOWING ME
>>
>>182962563
Hello folks, /lolg/ here
Your filename made me see this on catalog

I'll play on northcraft, sorry, I got the rose tinted glasses for wotlk
I hope your server won't get shut down
>>
>>182965124
kys
>>
The current state of the """alliance guild"""

>led by a 16 year old russian, with a nickname "Inhalerofmemes"
>their whole shtick was that they are strictly anti trannies, but they currently have a NSFW chat room exclusively for tranny gifs and pics
>they have merove, possibly one of the biggest autists even by /vg/ standards
>most of the people are underage, the general chat is complete cancer full of kids spamming reddit emoticons
>50% of the people there never had a lvl 70 toon
>they still dont have a guild name
>their #1 vote for a guild name right now is <reddit>
>they dont have right leaders, officers, main tanks and healers yet
>they have people like Manlet, Mocky, Femdead, Meerkatz in their chat right now
>they are being "raided" by a few of the tranny degenerates every now and then in discord and cant do anything about it
>they already made few of their players leave them even before launch because of their autism

i think that even the tranny cancer guild isnt that much DoA as that one
>>
>>182965198
mocky...
>>
File: 1457596535307.jpg (12KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1457596535307.jpg
12KB, 384x384px
>>182963395
>Legion is literally the best expansion after WOTLK

objectively wrong

wotlk>vanilla>mop>tbc>dogshit
>>
>>182965124
>wrath

l o l
>>
>>182964732
>https://streamable.com/iknlu
glad to know he finally came out
>>
File: 33929302.jpg (874KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
33929302.jpg
874KB, 1400x1400px
>>182965124
Thanks anon. I prefer BC to WotLK, but to each their own.
>>
>>182965198
take your medication, mocky
>>
>>182965307
good rebuttal
even if i was mocky, can you disprove anything i said?
>>
>>182965198
Mocky this has to stop.
>>
>>182965198
Vandarra and Merove are the reason I quit desu
>>
Is there a point to having discords for guilds before launch? I mean a point besides having a chatroom to act obnoxious in and shitfling.
What is wrong with coordinating in the thread to make a guild after launch, then "whisper x for an invite"?
You could make a discord afterwards, with only people from the guild.

Maybe I'm wrong, it just appears like every decision made is as if it's meant to maximize potential drama at all times because people are fucking bored.
>>
>>182965198
control your autism for one thread mocky
>>
>>182964732
if you keep making fun of how he drinks then he's gonna start chugging them on stream and after five beers he'll pass out in his chair

keep doing it
>>
>>182965198
>>182965307
>>182965453
>>182965475
>>182965480
>>182965524
>>182965560
Stop samefagging you greenhaired weeb shit
>>
>>182965560
>>182965480
>>182965453
>the same terrible reply and damage control
>no one actually denies the point i made
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-13+at+10.21.37).jpg (37KB, 559x572px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-13+at+10.21.37).jpg
37KB, 559x572px
>>
>>182965341
>wotlk best
Lmao silly wrathbabies
>>
>>182965685
Mocky this has to stop.
>>
File: IMG_1654.png (133KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1654.png
133KB, 750x1334px
>>182965634
Ding ding wrongo friendo
>>
>>182965765
dumb phoneposter
>>
>>182965765
dump american phoneposter
>>
>>182964837
I would love if this was actually true, I want to play horde for once rather than alliance
>>
File: IMG_1558.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1558.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>182965846
>>182965884
>>
>americans wake up
>shitposting starts
What a surprise
>>
>>182965198
>already made people leave
Who? And why did they leave.
>>
>>182966102
>yurop goes to sleep
>gets raped by muslims
what a surprise
>>
>>182965198
>>they dont have right leaders, officers, main tanks and healers yet
and you probably think it's a good idea to set up a Discord prior to launch
pure cancer
>>
>>182966169
>amerifat goes to school
>gets shot
Just another day in the land of the free
>>
>>182966169
>Amerifat goes to bed
>Gets robbed and beheaded by a Mexican
>>
where the must need addon packs at?

hmu niggaz
>>
File: no pls.jpg (18KB, 463x156px) Image search: [Google]
no pls.jpg
18KB, 463x156px
Threadly reminder that <Clowns with Downs> is happening
>>
>>182966261
>>182966297
>instantly triggered yuroniggers
be careful what you say, dont want merkel's thought police to imprison you for hate speech kids. isnt it almost bedtime?
>>
>>182966158
renegade left because merove
>>
>>182962707
https://discord.gg/fYG626

it's in the OP you cunt
>>
>>182966563
he didn't tho
>>
>>182966528
>>182966169
>56%
>>
>>182966582
OP link hasn't been working for god knows how long
>>
>>182966624
except, he did
>>
>>182966747
naw m8, it was someone else
>>
>>182966720
>make thread
>post temporary inv in the OP
pottery
>>
>>182965198
hes not russian though
>>
>>182966528
>>182966169
It's funny because America is the degeneracy and shitskin/mutt central of the world yet you keep making fun of Europe.
>>
>>182966817
but is he white?
>>
File: 1450272848456.jpg (190KB, 1088x687px) Image search: [Google]
1450272848456.jpg
190KB, 1088x687px
>>182966528
>living in germanistan
>>
>>182966817
he is
>>
>>182962563
Why do ledditors make retarded posts like that and not test the mechanics themselves?
>>
>>182966781
Renegade here. I left because of Merove.
>>
Will Gummy do anything about launch issues like drops and mobs? The first days on Elysium were some of the worst shit I've ever experienced in a game
>>
>>182965198
>they dont have right leaders
as opposed to what, left leader? wrong leaders? Kill yourself you fucking retard
>>
>>182966995
Real Renegade here. I left cause of many issues, mainly because of the utter lack of organization and cause retards that raided us didn't get banned
>>
>>182966837
>>182966956
He's not russian and he isn't white either.
>>
>>182967138
got any proofs there, merove?
>>
>>182967079
quest drops are shared
what a shit funserver desu
>>
Can someone get an actual response from the staff as to whether or not the quest drops for everyone in the party shit is going to be left in or not? This lack of communication is annoying as fuck. Alex was right.
>>
>>182966995
>>182967113
Real Renegade here, I left cause I wanted to play Ele Shaman and I wasn't allowed to.
>>
>>182965198
>The current state of the """alliance guild"""
>>led by a 16 year old russian, with a nickname "Inhalerofmemes"
>>their whole shtick was that they are strictly anti trannies, but they currently have a NSFW chat room exclusively for tranny gifs and pics
>>they have merove, possibly one of the biggest autists even by /vg/ standards
>>most of the people are underage, the general chat is complete cancer full of kids spamming reddit emoticons
>>50% of the people there never had a lvl 70 toon
>>they still dont have a guild name
>>their #1 vote for a guild name right now is <reddit>
>>they have people like Manlet, Mocky, Femdead, Meerkatz in their chat right now
>>they are being "raided" by a few of the tranny degenerates every now and then in discord and cant do anything about it
>>they already made few of their players leave them even before launch because of their autism
>i think that even the tranny cancer guild isnt that much DoA as that one

are they really THAT bad?
>>
Who the fuck is Renegade. Stop forcing namefag shitposting this is probably why he left.
>>
>>182966995
>>182967113
>>182967224
Renegade here. I left cause the guild name wasn't going to be Hiroshima Heavy Hitters
>>
>>182967178
Is there actually any confirmation that it's going to be that way on launch?
>>
>>182967113
nice falseflag, merove
>>
>>182967332
Renegade here. Can confirm, this is why I left >>182967332
>>
do we have a namefag for every letter in the alphabet yet?
>>
>>182967280
Mocky, this has to stop. You admitted you won't even play past level 12 on gummy. Just stop
>>
>>182967515
We have too many for the letter M and too few for the letter C.
>>
>>182967515
A is for Alexensual
>>
>>182967590
and you still have no argument against what "mocky" poste
>>
>>182966528
I wouldn't use the n word if I were you, BLM might come and get ya.
>>
felmg went to shit fast. already over half the thread's getting filtered.
>>
>>182967742
T R A N N I E S
>>
Merove here, did you know i have a wife and i work in IT?
>>
>>182967456
The funny thing is, I know your not Renegade, but that is the reason he left. Merove was behind the blood elf picture you see being spammed in the general now about DMCA going horde. He gathered a bunch of people in the 'clique' channel that only 10 people have access to and organized them to make those pictures in order to shitpost the trannies. Renegade woke up and saw what was happening and told them to stop being fucking retards and that if they went through with posting it on the thread he would quit. So when it first got posted he rage quit both the known discord and the 'back up discord' Merove made with Merove as admin. I caught up with him on ascension 2 days ago and he told me he gave up and hes just going to join a normie guild.
>>
>>182967742
There's 3 separate discords of autists using this thread to anonymously shit talk people they don't like on their discord
>>
Northcraft soon, brothers
>>
>>182966708
>>182966825
>>182966853
>>182967661
>can literally come into the thread and say anything about yurop
>free (you)s for days
you lads must be high strung with all the migrant rapes and terrorist attacks
good to know you children are so easily baited
>>
>>182967956
cant wait to reroll again
i just love doing westfall/barrens
>>
>>182965198
>their whole shtick was that they are strictly anti trannies, but they currently have a NSFW chat room exclusively for tranny gifs and pics

cant make this shit up
>>
>>182967974
looking back at that conversation it's an american that first gets baited though
>>
elvui breaks the game
>>
>>182968009
insta 68lvl, senpai
>>
>>182967956
Northcraft sucks ass, also >wotlk
>>
>>182968207
doesnt that fuck up the economy though
>>
File: inhalerofpleb.png (10KB, 309x91px) Image search: [Google]
inhalerofpleb.png
10KB, 309x91px
This is the Alliance guild leader.
>>
Elf or dorf hunter?

Stealth seems like a situational fun thing to do shenanigans with but stone form might be far more useful in the long run?

How much poison and bleed affects are you affected by anyway
>>
File: 739294448.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
739294448.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>182968304
>>
File: hmm.jpg (654KB, 1884x906px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
654KB, 1884x906px
>>182962563
Anyone else having problems with keybindings?

I get them to work but the number or letter doesnt show on the button except for on the first action bar. Tried both Bongos and Bartender.
>>
Who <Clown with Downs> here?
>>
>>182968304
insecure pve players are funny
>>
>>182968296
>muh economy
who cares, nerd
>>
>>182968319
dwarf is the powergame choice for pvp because of stoneform.

i don't know if gummy's going to use pre-buff blind (it used to be a poison so stoneform got rid of it). if blind's not a poison anymore on gummys server then honestly it's down to whatever you think looks good desu
>>
>>182968114
>not intentionally taking the bait to reel in more fish yourself
thats master class shitposting senpai
>>
File: 1491551575483.jpg (27KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
1491551575483.jpg
27KB, 600x760px
>>182968554
madman
>>
How is gummy gonna prevent people from having multiple accounts? Am I fucked now that I have used three different accounts on the beta to test shit?
>>
>>182965124
>lolg is here

it all makes sense now. janny delete the thread thanks.
>>
>>182968650
he wont
ur not
>>
>Alex - Today at 10:57 AM
>Working 11-10 hung over as shit RIP
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>182968165
how?
>>
>>182968918
Why are people saying that you are only allowed to use one account per IP then?
>>
>>182968962
it looks like shit
>>
Merove's wife's son here
Did you know my stepdad works in IT?
>>
>>182968981
because you are
>>
>>182968918
>>182968650
>>182968981
https://www.felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/topic/330-regarding-multiple-accounts/
>>
>>182968993
oh, I though you said it broke the game.
>>
File: STOP.jpg (21KB, 316x305px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
21KB, 316x305px
OFFICIAL HORDE GUILD NAME VOTE
DO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO SPREAD FAKE NEWS ABOUT THIS POLL

http://www.strawpoll.me/13457772
>>
>>182968981
cos they are retarded and play on a private server for the first time in their life
>>
>>182965724
stop posting discord screenies of my autistic gf
>>
>>182969131
whats with the clown names?
>>
>>182969206
it's a forced reddit meme
>>
>>182969081
Uh oh...
>>
Hi

https://github.com/Schaka/SnowfallKeyPress

Does anyone use this and know how to turn off the flashing? Thanks.
>>
>>182969131
Let me get this straight.
The choices are between
>reference to an irrelevant streamer/youtuber
>reference to MLP
>reference to clown/juggalo shit
I don't understand why you thought such a low effort shitpost was the way to go, but whatever.
>>
>>182969284
nice reddit spacing, faggot
>>
>>182969131
JUST NINJA <GRIZZLY> YOU FUCKING TARDS.
>>
>>182969284
get SpeedyActions senpai
>>
Which healer is good for solo pve content? Shaman,paladin,druid or priest?
>>
>>182969494
Stealing a name of a guild that wil get super asspained is honestly the only thing /vg/ guilds should even be attempting. It isn't like any of the proposed names are any good.
You gaywads are literally worthless if you don't even attempt to steal <GRIZZLY>. No one is going to steal your reddit clown name if you want to go back to it afterwards.
Fuck I hate you goofy nerds.
>>
fuck everyone on discord
im serious, if you are on discord you should kill yourself
>>
>>182969623
All of them.
Druid and paladin would be the best at solo'ing something more difficult but all of them are fine for solo shit.
>>
>>182969690
>4chan only guild
>guys let's name it Nihilum, nobody will misunderstand, it's going to be epic for the win xP
>>
>>182969690
yep. was funny as hell too when nihilum got ninjad and the gms got pissy. guess a reddit meme name is too le funny XD to pass up though
>>
>>182969580
Thanks.
>>
>>182969623
none but you'll have a 2nd set of dps gear no matter which healer you choose. the casters might be easier but I imagine if you had a feral offset you'd be okay, and rather than using mangle you'd use claw.
>>
>>182969690
this, both guilds should stop talking about tranny cock and start focusing on who they are going to target. knowing grizzly losers, at least 1 monitors /vg/.

we are better off going for one of these super-serious hardcore guilds that think they are going to compete with actual guilds. like Apex or Celebrity.
>>
>>182970404
>>182969690
why don't you just steal their name and sell it to them, you boring normie fucks
>>
>>182970404
GRIZZLY or Dreamstate would cause the most asspain
>>
>>182970404
well it's not like it's super hard to go for multiple guild names, just make a priority list and go down the list if the other guilds secured their name first
>>
>>182970668
>>182970584
>>182970404
>>182969895
>>182969690
automute, kill yourself normalfag.
>>
reminder that onfire is a disgusting normalfag
>>
Reminder that WoD models will get you banned from Gummy's as it is detected by their anti-hack system.
>>
>>182970404
believe celebrity isn't going to be trying to push for firsts, and mark will have orbiters working harder than grizzly even to get the guild up asap.
Apex isn't a bad choice.
Grizzly is still the best choice by butthurt metrics and they'd astroturf the forum with whining. And they definitely have a few fags who lurk here if not monitor /vg/, but at launch they'll be hyper focused on getting out of the starter zone and competing with each other to level fast. I already saw a bunch of them testing routes in the draenei zone just a little bit ago.
If /vg/ dedicated enough fags to all level in the same area and pool their silvers asap, we'd have a shot at stealing it or any other name. We could then move on to "Real" characters anyhow as it isn't like anyone from here is trying to hit 70 first. I hope.
>>
>>182971000
Penny...
>>
File: 1273055520994.jpg (37KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1273055520994.jpg
37KB, 429x410px
>Belf have superior holy priest racials, but look like ass
>UD have inferior holy priest racials, but look great
Help me decide /felmg/
>>
>>182971117
stop playing for racials and play what you enjoy
>>
>>182971105
onchad
>>
>>182971117
>superior holy priest racials

No they don't. Their racial gives next to no mana back.
>>
>guys lets steal GRIZZLY it's going to cause so much asshurt XDD

reddit please leave
>>
>>182971105
shut up you dirty gypsy
>>
>>182971223
UD it is then, thanks anon.

>>182971238
Well, superior compared to UD.
>>
>>182971258
>grizzly this buttmad

lmfao
>>
File: 1498667336108.png (22KB, 485x443px) Image search: [Google]
1498667336108.png
22KB, 485x443px
What happens when you combine reddit and trannies?
>>
>>182971258
GRIZZLY...
>>
>>182971117
>belf Priest racials

what's the belf Priest racial
>>
>>182971391
this general
>>
>>182971258
hello reddît
>>
>>182971090
the amount of paranoia a guild like grizzly has when it comes to someone taking their guild name is insane. i agree that it would definitely be the most funny outcome, i'd be pretty hard to pull off.
>>
>>182971258
You being so invested in your reddit clown meme is somehow even cringier than puddi spending all night coming up with mandate of heaven.
You can have your clown name afterwards anyhow, friend. I'm not even sure what your argument is.
>>
>>182971594
sure thing reddit
>>
>>182962563
>https://discord.gg/hpwTn3

ally discord invite does not work HELP ME
>>
>>182971575
yeah we'd need to work together and be organized for once. It's doable for sure but the other anon who suggested a priority list for stealing names had a good idea.
Stealing grizzly would clearly be the funniest but spoiling launch for tryhards like apex would be great as well.
>>
>>182971575
I wasn't even planning on playing with a /vg/ trannycouncil guild but I'm definitely going to help take grizzly on release now
>>
>>182971427
Consume buff to restore mana and mana tap that also restores mana.
>>
>>182971721
https://discord.gg/PkPkZPr
>>
but I don't want to run around as <GRIZZLY>, it's a horrible name even if the guild wasn't "known"
>>
>>182971721
<DMCA> keeps sniping the thread OP's and posting a dead link

>>
>>182971794
thanks for your input reddit
>>
>>182971794
but don't you want to be internet famous?
>>
>>182971794
get it on a throwaway character????
>>
>>182971756
>apex
>tryhards
>3 raid night guild

lol
>>
>>182971794
You don't have to stay in it, just help get it created.
>>
File: 1498134667848.png (603KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1498134667848.png
603KB, 630x630px
>Clown (Horde) Discord
>Front page /r/TD memes being posted in main-chat

i knew horde was the 12 year old tryhard faction, but i never expected it to be this bad
>>
File: 1499578470190.jpg (89KB, 668x668px) Image search: [Google]
1499578470190.jpg
89KB, 668x668px
>tfw you see slipry's avatar and gotta go fap to that trap doujin
>>
>everyone I don't like is reddit
Penny...
>>
>>182972001
how would you know what's on /r/TD ?
>>
File: 1484278645463.png (197KB, 373x278px) Image search: [Google]
1484278645463.png
197KB, 373x278px
>when automute makes another magnificent guild by sniping a known guild name and recruits a bunch of normies who are in it for the name
>>
>>182972086
S I C K

N A M E D R O P

B R O
>>
>>182972101
idk, it's just some alt right shit
>>
>>182972215
Penny....
>>
>>182972156
Well automute is clearly the only person in 12 years of WoW who has considered sniping a name, your investigative skills are stunning. This doesn't happen at every launch ever.
>>
>>182972274
Bandera...
>>
File: 1487884683186.png (44KB, 708x781px) Image search: [Google]
1487884683186.png
44KB, 708x781px
>>182972156
>>
>>182972286
kill yourself automute, even neo-4chan won't fall for this shit twice
>>
which faction is zuria's guild going?
>>
>>182972016
kys Slipry
>>
>>182972402
You've got the wrong guy, I don't play in /vg/ guilds. If you don't want to help you don't have to.
>>
>elyg dead
G-gummy bulls won?
>>
>>182972772
>won

if them all coming here is considered as a win by you... yes
>>
>>182972772
All the trannies moved here
>>
>>182972772

Look at the state of this general with no containment elyg thread up. No one won.
>>
>>182972772
please take your trannies back
>>
>>182972286
this is why name sniping wont work with the current state of /vg/. its just a bunch of circlejerking drama addicts with no real 4chan spirit.
>>
>>182972832
It won't be long till they start leaking each others feet pics etc in the thread because they had a catfight
>>
>>182973105
dude fuck off already, nobody but you thinks Grizzly is good.
>>
>>182973196
t. increasingly nervous grizzly officer
>>
>>182973105
>real 4chan spirit

not your personal army

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>182973565
Penny...
>>
>>182973870
Varangian...
>>
File: 1487582617128.png (370KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
1487582617128.png
370KB, 534x534px
>>182972016
>>
>>182973916
Renegade...
>>
come on guys let's steal GRIZZLY it's going to be fucking EPIC
>>
>>182974119
I'll be there don't worry. No matter what you do to try and get people to stop it's going to happen.
>>
File: MOTHERFUCKING MAGEBABIES.png (38KB, 530x242px) Image search: [Google]
MOTHERFUCKING MAGEBABIES.png
38KB, 530x242px
>>182962563
>>
>having kids
kill yourselves
>>
Is my puddi here???
>>
>>182974209
literal funserver, remind me again why we're playing this piece of shit custom server?
>>
>>182973105
>no real 4chan spirit.
I have no idea what that part means, but you could be right. It doesn't hurt to try anyhow.
If people are into it, we should all coordinate in the hours before launch. Anything now will just be mostly pointless.
>>
>>182974336
to make warmane babbies mad
>>
>>182974336
>actually playing and not just shitposting
>>
File: 1500169014036.jpg (185KB, 823x809px) Image search: [Google]
1500169014036.jpg
185KB, 823x809px
there's no way he isn't underage still, he looks atleast 14 in this pic
>>
Scummy gummy don't be a dummy
>>
>>182974543
very cute~~ do you have more?
>>
>>
>>182974752
>unironically discussing having kids
discord was a mistake
>>
>>182974209
tfw reported is as a bug which it is.
>>
>>182974869
/r9k/ betas please leave
>>
>>182974869
KILL

YOURSELF

BLACKPILLED

SUBHUMAN

KIKE
>>
>all warmane streams are russians and eastfags
why?
>>
>>182974869
Amlith...
>>
>>182974950
>>182974952
>>182975015
kill yourself penny and flesh, fucking kikes
>m-muh /r9k/ boogeyman
>>
>>182974027
i'm on nofap fuck off
>>
Can you fucks keep this shit in your own discord. Kudos to you for killing off the tranny guild. DMCA is no more. But fucking stop. Don't become the same cancer.

This is why I am going horde
>>
>>182975149
it's too late
https://exhentai.org/g/926968/0b4f4a821e/
>>
File: 1491400020897.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
1491400020897.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>all these weeb /r9k/ manlet beta males
>>
>>182975162
>DMCA is no more
Oh really.
>>
>>182975162
can I join you? This alliance discord is fucking disaster and I've been supporting it's foundation since the very start.
>REEEE NO NORMIES ALLOWED IN OUR GUILD, ONLY 4CHANNERS
>proceeds to discuss having children and calls everyone /r9k/ cucks
>>
How the hell did our thread become worse than /elyg/ so fucking fast? Ban trannies from 4chan ffs
>>
>>182975346
they have no normies to carry them in raids. they might do kara and heroics but it's done.

>>182975375
>hurr durr i can't look at the OP and see horde discord
stay alliance, cunt
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (75KB, 548x828px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
75KB, 548x828px
>>182975162
>MoH is dead

proofs??
>>
>>182975331
>it's a failed normie talks down to everyone else to feel like less of a failure episode
>>
>>182975524
>no normies to carry them in raids
Like we ever needed that.
>>
File: amlith.png (10KB, 657x108px) Image search: [Google]
amlith.png
10KB, 657x108px
>>182974752
deepest lore
>>
The current state of the """alliance guild"""

>led by a 16 year old russian, with a nickname "Inhalerofmemes"
>they have merove, possibly one of the biggest autists even by /vg/ standards
>most of the people are underage, the general chat is complete cancer full of kids spamming reddit emoticons
>50% of the people there never had a lvl 70 toon
>they still dont have a guild name
>their #1 vote for a guild name right now is <reddit>
>they dont have right leaders, officers, main tanks and healers yet
>they have people like Manlet, Mocky, Femdead, Meerkatz in their chat right now
>they are being "raided" by a few of the tranny degenerates every now and then in discord and cant do anything about it
>they already made few of their players leave them even before launch because of their autism

i think that even the tranny cancer guild isnt that much DoA as that one
>>
>>182975690
to be fair he didn't say she'd be ok with it
>>
>>182975782
>>led by a 16 year old russian, with a nickname "Inhalerofmemes"
correct
>>their whole shtick was that they are strictly anti trannies, but they currently have a NSFW chat room exclusively for tranny gifs and pics
correct
>>they have merove, possibly one of the biggest autists even by /vg/ standards
correct
>>most of the people are underage, the general chat is complete cancer full of kids spamming reddit emoticons
correct about emoji, but can't say about anyone's age
>>50% of the people there never had a lvl 70 toon
most likely correct
>>they still dont have a guild name
incorrect
>>their #1 vote for a guild name right now is <reddit>
incorrect, that poll is invalid
>right leaders in a non-existing guild
>>they have people like Manlet, Mocky, Femdead, Meerkatz in their chat right now
irrelevant
>>they are being "raided" by a few of the tranny degenerates every now and then in discord and cant do anything about it
incorrect
>>they already made few of their players leave them even before launch because of their autism
citation needed
>>
>>182975782
> Manlet, Femdead
But thats a good thing, anon.
>>
>>182975782
>tranny cancer guild has over 40 people who played with each other for at least half a year
>this is DoA
>>
>>182975660
Dude I like that you guys had success clearing MC and Ony. But the smug cunt attitude is 100% unwarranted, as everyone and their gay dad can clear MC/Ony.
I wish you guys luck doing anything after Kara. I feel like in a few months you're going to wish you had been able to control your pretend hormones enough to get some people outside of your teenage ERP clique involved.
>>
>>182975956
was it autism?
>>
>>182975995
You do realise there's several people on the current roster who beta tested Gummy raids intensively, right?
>>
File: 1499901952647.png (28KB, 401x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499901952647.png
28KB, 401x360px
>>182975690
can we just talk about how ONLY betas pride themselves on the number of banging women,?
litterally the only reason Chad doesn't keep count is because it doesn't fucking matter for him, he can bang any sloppy slut and have it count for 1.
Instead Chad talks about the kind of women he bangs, what she looked like, her weight, school, sport, friends, ect.
fucking virgin losers all of you, and it really shows
>>
>>182975995
>everyone and their gay dad can clear MC/Ony

but can they get top 10 clear speeds on realmplayers? fucking shitter get out
>>
The alliance guild name is now official <Clovermen>
>>
>>182976121
So Amlith is a Chad cause he can just go outside and fuck a women tonight

also
>a womEn
>>
File: clovermen.jpg (49KB, 399x428px) Image search: [Google]
clovermen.jpg
49KB, 399x428px
>>182976286
i love it
>>
>>182975995
sounds to me like "mandate will never raid!" from back when they were rolling on elysium.
>>
>>182976286
>lovermen

lol
>>
>>182975995
you severely underestimate what a bunch of autists that get instructions by 1 guy can accomplish
it's all up to the raidlead

4chan guilds have some bad players but just as many on the other end of the spectrum
>>
>>182976286
Yup, this is the last straw.
Horde, here I come
>>
>>182974209
>>182974336
Oleg...
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/2-4-3
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.4.3
http://wow.gamepedia.com/Mage_Armor
>>
File: yotsuba dots.jpg (255KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba dots.jpg
255KB, 800x600px
>>182976286
WE DEM BOYZ
>>
>>182976286
finally, update OP next time
>>
>>182975220
block listed that website and too lazy to unblock it
I'm safe!
>>
>>182976459
you know who else doesn't listen to the haters?
>>
>>182976481
good thing all the raid leads are already established players from Elysium then. we have nothing to worry about
>>
>get on the Felmyst beta just 'cuz
>Go to Stormwind on my level 6 human
>remember that The Park got destroyed
>realize I haven't seen the old Park in years

Oh man.. That was amazing. I took screenshots, but they're on my home PC.
>>
>>182976538
Why is it also listed in 3.0.2 then?
>>
File: 1498672737395.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1498672737395.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>ally guild shitposts here about not being degenerate tranny clique
>they're all autist losers who fap to trannies and have a channel on discord for sharing tranny porn

what the fuck is wrong with the pserver community?
>>
File: chrome_2017-07-17_19-39-00.jpg (6KB, 233x165px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-07-17_19-39-00.jpg
6KB, 233x165px
>enter horde discord
>see pic related
so Merove is such an autist he has to put himself into 2 guilds at once, does he really think he'll be able to be of any use while '''''''actively'''''''' playing on two characters on two different factions?
He's shit at rogue and wants to be a special snowflake offtank bear once every 20th fight and go feral dps inbtween.

Also congratz alliance guild on the name
>>
File: mages.png (28KB, 610x168px) Image search: [Google]
mages.png
28KB, 610x168px
>>182976538
>>
>>182976286
<FOURCHAN> or I'm rolling horde
>>
>>182975220
nice panda lol
>>
>>182976730
mocky...
>>
>>182975782
mocky this has to stop
>>
>>182976708
Don't know.
>>
>>182973565
ok, but using 4chan as a surrogate for actual friends is creepy and weird. no wonder you love tranny cock & drama so much
>>
>>182976654
DMCA's raid leader Valky is an experienced BC player and participated in all gummy T5 tests

what now?
>>
File: 1492911280304.png (2MB, 2802x4400px) Image search: [Google]
1492911280304.png
2MB, 2802x4400px
we <Clovermen<> now
>>
>>182977093
>Valkyri

this one is good
(You)
>>
>>182977183
>being this mad

enjoy your DoA guild
if you want to raid join DMCA
>>
File: yotsuba_400x400.png (131KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba_400x400.png
131KB, 400x400px
>>182977105
Death to <DMCA>
>>
is based /ourgirl/ Valkyri going to save MoH?
>>
Less guild circle jerking, more general discussion
>>
>>182977254
Don't you have enough people? Why bother activating discord defense force?
>>
someone redpill me on valkyri, what is her stance on trannies?
>>
>>182977439
45-ish seems like much but many will burn out before they even start heroics.
It might look good on paper right now but it'll only show what's available in a month or so.
>>
>>182977538
then invite people when you get 70? why do you advertise here
>>
>>182977710
Because it's supposed to be a 4chan guild for losers who can't socialize otherwise.
>>
>>182977782
what are you talking about, dmca isn't a 4chan guild retard
>>
>>182977538
over half the population will die out before level 60
>>
File: neverevercomeback.jpg (87KB, 722x467px) Image search: [Google]
neverevercomeback.jpg
87KB, 722x467px
This is <Clovermen> turf now.
Tranny freaks and their orbiters leave immediately.
>>
>>182977327
How does one kill that which is already dead?
>>
>Clovermen

holy fucking shit lmao
that guild has all the signs of DoA
>>
>>182977782
nobody wants to carry your tranny clique, post tits or get out
>>
>want to play futagoat warr
>remember their racial is shit in tbc
why even live?
>>
>>182977972
Anon if we manage to retain the people we have we won't need "carrying".
It's all in the levelling for now.
Come back to shitpost in a month when we have 10 meme 70's of low importance classes.
>>
>>182977993
just be yourself senpai
>>
Diaper Diaper, slurping bright,
In the /felmg/ of the night;
What immoral hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful memery?

In what steaming pizza pies.
Slurp the diaper of thine eyes?
On what memes dare he acquire?
What the hand, dare seize the diaper?

And what Penny, and what smug,
Could twist the gamers of thy Plug?
And when thy guild began to die,
What dread meme? and what dread lie?

What the dindu? what the nuffin,
In what fatroll was thy muffin?
What the bix? what dread nood,
Dare its muhfugen cof bin, dood!

When the kings threw down their honours
And water'd GRIZZLY with their goners:
Did he smile his work to see?
Did he who made the Clover make thee?

Diaper Diaper slurping bright,
In the /felmg/ of the night:
What immoral hand or eye,
Dare frame thy fearful memery?
>>
>>182977525
He's an orbiter, he also used to pretend to be female IRL but couldn't keep up the act.
Pretty much every person in MoH that plays exclusively female characters has at least toyed with the idea of pretending to be a female in their discord or in guild chat. I wish I was making this up. It should be clear that that kind of thing wouldn't be possible without underage players falling for it and being open to it being a real thing, so I'm not sure which side is worse.
It also should be noted, even tho it's incredibly obvious, that the main motivations for pretending to be female are attention (duh) and getting lewd pictures from underage dudes.
Again, I wish I was making this up.

If someone cared enough to test this (kind of weird if you did but whatever) they can make a brand new persona, join <DMCA>, and play like normal but casually mention something about high school at some point. That's literally it. It may take 30 days or so from now but tranny memories are dogshit - they'll only be looking for entrapment scenarios directly after launch.
With that one of them will definitely come to you and initiate some light flirting, just enough to be weird but not enough they can't blow off as being ironic. If you let it continue, it will get 20x worse. With some prep work in crafting your pretend teenager, you'd have the discord leaks of the century.

Make no mistake, the WoW stuff is completely secondary for lots of these faggots. They are here to attention whore and chat about sucking teenage dicks.
>>
>>182977993
Don't they get some hit cap racial though? Isn't that pretty good?
>>
>>182977993
+1% hit is literally better than orc racials, m80
>>
>>182978184
Wew this looks exactly like the Melori pasta.
Or was it about Madti?
>>
>>182978254
I think its raidwide bonus.
>>
>>182978378
Isn't that pretty good then?
>>
>>182978123
>10man core with brilliant players like valkyri, manlet, madti, earwen, babymetal, femdead, mocky, artie, dindu, qlurf, mending and longview

sounds like fun
>>
>>182978290
It's not pasta and unfortunately it applies to more than one person in their guild.
>>
>>182978378
Party only. It's pretty good for Warriors.
>>
File: angrytrash.gif (1MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
angrytrash.gif
1MB, 580x433px
>>182962998
Get rid of the nationality thing you fucking faggot. If someone makes fun of Canadians, they shouldnt be punished.

You dont have any liability to the ESRB, or whatever. Most adults enjoy an adult environment, and Ill remind you that the people who played wow in TBC are mostly approaching 30 now. I had an account permad for swearing too much in retail, and was permad for a final strike when I said "wtf" - which was a veiled swear word. NO ONE wants THAT part of the blizzlike experience. Dont be a fucking retard.
>>
>>182978184
>>182978290
I always saw these posts and they actually looked believable
then I tried it on an alt account and got blocked
>>
>>182978458
Glurf isn't rolling there.
>>
>>182978458
>valkyri, manlet, earwen, babymetal, femdead, artie, dindu

only these are rolling Gummy
>>
>>182978613
>then I tried it on an alt account and got blocked
Then you're doing it wrong. Like I said, if someone wanted to "prove it", they'd have to invest more than an evening or two of meme'ing in chat.
The trannies have a shit memory but they will be looking for booby traps especially after their shady shit is revealed. Look at how hard they defense force after every raid they fucked someone over for loot.
It would have to be a long con to get the dirt at this point and i sort of think it wouldn't even be worth it. But it IS 100% provable. If they think you're legitimate there is no way they'd be able to pass it up, but they won't fall for it immediately.

Further I think this is all so obvious that it's weird that other people don't realize it, but whatever. It's pretty classic sexual predator grooming, it's like yahoo chat except they're using a video game private server.
>>
File: 1492378890092.jpg (135KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492378890092.jpg
135KB, 720x1280px
>>182978184
except this already happened, tendies/ben, a 14 year old spent all day flirting with guys and got puddi (the GM of mandate at the time) to roleplay with him regularly, and he posted it. the guild just played it off as ironic jokes.
>>
>>182978580
So basicly irrelevant because shaman goats with wf.
>>
>>182979234
Don't forget Grud!
>>
>>182979246
I've lost count of how many times I've fapped to the puddi leaks
>>
>>182979246

>imagine being criminally autistic
>ha ha, I just larp as a pedo
>>
<Clowns with the Downs> is so stupid it loops around and becomes great tbqh

unlike cloverman which is like a much shorter version of <No Fun Allowed>
>>
>>182979234
>cheking it out
>rolling
Nope, its bwl time on elysium.
>>
>>182979475
*much stupider
sorry im stuck phoneposting like a retard
>>
>>182979614
stupid phoneposter
>>
File: 2017-07-17-201716_374x199_scrot.png (23KB, 374x199px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-17-201716_374x199_scrot.png
23KB, 374x199px
cute!
>tfw can't even react with heart emote without giving my phone number
>>
>>182979475
kys horde shill
>>
please tell me the horde guild plans on raiding, I literally cannot listen to Merove sperg out over the ret paladin in the guild anymore.
>>
>>182979475
Yea, they actually managed to take the retarded clowns meme and turn it into a decent guild name. Im genuinely surprised.
>>
>>182979781
>Merove
>sperging over meme specs

NO JUST NO

THIS RETARD WANTED TO ROLL BOOMKIN ON ELYSIUM AND RAIDED AS ONE ON NOST
>>
>>182979246
thats unironically good erping
that gave me a stiffy hnnnnngh
>>
>>182979731
>i dont want to give out my phone number because then someone besides my mom might have it
being this autistic
>>
File: 1496979285889.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1496979285889.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
>>182979731
i love gummy
gummy is nice
>>
>>182979924
>>182979415
puddi you're fucking disgusting
your "ERP" is pure cringe and it wouldn't surprise me if you were under 18
>>
>>182979246
>tfw will never get to show Puddi a picture of my big boy dick and get a sweet E-SUCC
time for suicide
>>
File: modeledit.png (72KB, 1064x642px) Image search: [Google]
modeledit.png
72KB, 1064x642px
ERPFAGS BTFO
>>
>>182980023
Ask yourself. Why do (((they))) require your phone number, when you express positive emotions towards something.
>>
>>182980023
>she doesn't give out her phone number to guildies so they can call you if you're late to raid
>>
File: 1488253605091.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1488253605091.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>182980049
does puddi even post here anymore?
>>
guys i'm on a 2 weeks streak nofap, help me
>>
File: wtf.jpg (494KB, 1621x903px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
494KB, 1621x903px
>>182979908
>>
>>182979290
Shamans only give spell hit.
>>
>>182980080
This does it guys.

We're not rolling on Felmyst. MoH is staying on Elysium and getting the server first BWL clear on the 19th!
>>
Is Finalflash going to play here? Are you scared?
>>
>>182980052
>>182979415
>>182974307
>>182980172
oh my fucking god, he's here, he has arrived, he found /felmg/

if you thought the tranny posting the last few days was bad you're in for a wild ride now
>>
>>182980229
like...help you break it or what?
>not imagining how powerful a 2 week cum storage would be
it'd feel like a rocket blasting off
>>
>>182980271
>server first bwl
>2017
>>
>>182980343
having a disgusting 4channer saying that cured me, thanks
>>
>>182980357
>server
>game
different things you mongoloid
>>
>>182980271
>server first BWL
>on a bugged to the max chinkshit server
wew
>>
>>182980406
y-you too...
>>
>>182980238
He is right. You try raiding with 5 rets and 5 ferals. Rets get their end of expansion buffs though. Like 40% less cooldown on crusader strike. Its kinda important to know, because they stopped relying on spellpower after that, but needed caster weapons as a tank beforehand - to maintain threat.
>>
>>182980229
You're supposed to have sex with girls during no fap lel. It's not no ejaculate. Honestly one fap per week is optimal while you're finding a gf then go full no fap.
>>
>>182980238
CONTAINMENT
CLASS
>>
drchristie you autistic fuckface are you rolling hunter or warlock?
>>
>>182980271
MoH wont even get past Vael on the first night while Praise clear 8/8 in the first 50 minutes of opening
>>
>>182980238
how can you be so condescending as someone who raided as moonkin in vanilla holy shit
>>
>>182980586
Rets only lacked a distance closer, and MS at the end of the expansion. They arent much good for bursting healers down 1v1, but in a team they provide a great boost of burst dps to finish people off. They will be stronger in gummy pre BT, than they were in retail. MUCH stronger.
>>
>>182980742
>>182980436
>>182980357
>gummycucks being this jelly of elybulls
Just join MoH and actually raid
>>
>>182980582
why would I have sex with girls weirdo
>>
>>182980742
MoH WILL NEVER RAID!
>>
>>182979731
>muti crits give 2 additional cps from seal fate
>this is considered a good server
Wow, just wow.
>>
File: 1pkGi1f.gif (2MB, 248x237px) Image search: [Google]
1pkGi1f.gif
2MB, 248x237px
>>182980172
>samfu

I miss her bros...
>>
File: 14851304766816275.png (7KB, 133x99px) Image search: [Google]
14851304766816275.png
7KB, 133x99px
>>182980052
feelsbadman
>>
>>182980834
>>182980586
Also, if gummy nerfs mages, he needs to nerf rets pre-bt too. Its not like mages are even more powerful than they were in retail. Its that hes retarded and couldnt backtrack the buffs and turn them into nerfs. Nerfing mages to compensate for the other classes not being how they should is like tip top funserver garbage. I hope thats just a troll, and its not real.
>>
>>182980910
that lythria vid is pure kino
>>
>>182980910
um, no sweety, MoH will raid, just as DMCA
>>
>>182980940
>implying
he's asking because he's not sure, it's nice to see this kind of transparency for once
>>
>>182980742
MoH is one of the best guilds on the server, we'll clear bwl on the first night.
>>
File: Reddit-Not-Welcome.jpg (306KB, 857x1611px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit-Not-Welcome.jpg
306KB, 857x1611px
>>182981029
>>
>>182980975
samfu was spotted in the DMCA chat, too bad luthien will try to bully him out of the guild
>>
>>182981216
you realize realize roody poody is another way of saying nigger, right?
>>
>>182981325
>>182980975
Samfu you must be retarded to think you'll be able to raid with MoH on gummy

>tranny high on HRT
nvm
>>
>>182981330
Except its not, because The Rock said it all the time in professional wrestling, and he was never defamed as an ebil racis nazi like Hulk Hogan.

Nigger.
>>
>>182981457
does it really make you high? might try it then
>>
File: 1488952148548.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488952148548.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>182980338
Puddi is a girl though
>>
never reply to him

not even to meme
>>
>>182980238
Who's autistic enough to make this picture?
>>
File: 1489960230587.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1489960230587.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>this guy is """""""""""""""""""""19""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>182982110
Who? Her >>182981886 ?
>>
>>182982117
t. merove
>>
File: niggers46.gif (2MB, 320x316px) Image search: [Google]
niggers46.gif
2MB, 320x316px
>>182982214
>being this jealous that you will never be white
>>
>>182982214
is based tucker going to make a guild
>>
I've been playing Clash Royale while waiting on Gummys. What's the best general loadout? Giant, Knight, Goblin Hut and Baby Dragon seem pretty critical to any match.
>>
How to get rid of it

-refer to it as "it" or "he"
-never grant any (you)
-garlic
>>
>>182981886
post more vg girls
>>
>>182982284
not him bud, but you're autistic as fuck
>>
>>182982416
kill yourself dunem
>>
>>182982214
i bet he's 15
>being a heroin junkie at 15
wew
>>
>>182982369
why are you so rude to her?
>>
>>182982467
so it was autism
>>
>>182969690

you know they will just complain to gummy, right? The same thing happened on retail and the names were given to the actual guild. It won't work
>>
File: 1498932918389.png (1MB, 1947x888px) Image search: [Google]
1498932918389.png
1MB, 1947x888px
I know this is asking about ret but I swear it isn't bait.
I've found a guild that is really nice so far, or at least as nice seeming as it can be before launch happens. It's alliance and I really wanted to go ret as a belf.
They're ok with me going ret at least to try it out as long as I'm cool with switching if it sucks. So that's neat.
BUT, here is my question:
Is ret completely "non-viable" for alliance? I've read conflicting stuff on the forums and to be honest I'm not sure how much of that isn't just ally rets pushing their case.
From what I understand, and some of it may be misinformed:
>SoB is far superior
>Due to SoB mechanics, horde rets can avoid going oom where alliance rets cannot without cheesing soaking some damage
>ret buffs are still good, keeping crusader strike refreshing seals is still good, letting wisdom stay up and other seals, plus the added crit - not sure if that alone justifies alliance ret

This guild is planned to be casual but does want to clear things, it's mainly older players with lives. That doesn't mean gimping themselves on purpose, however, and my fear is being a shitter without meaning to be.

Sorry for the blog, like I said it gets confusing since it turns into an argument on the forum.
99% of the write ups/guides I've seen assume the ret is horde, so maybe that should be a clue for me as well.
>>
So now that Puddi has found the general what can we even do anymore to stop the tranny posting?
>>
>tfw alex is getting btfo on gummys discord
>>
>>182981886
>>182982110
>>182982260
>>182982369
>>182982385
>>182982560
>>182982752

Can you shitcunts stay in your Ely discord or thread and keep that tranny bullshit out of here. No one wants you, <DMCA> is dead already and you can focus on BWL.

FUCK OFF
>>
>>182981493
>implying normies understand what roody poo means

Jolly African American.
>>
>>182982752
you can't

there's nothing we can do
either leave the thread or sit here and watch him samefag for hours

if you want to have fun or get (you)s make a posting calling him "he", thread has gone to shit anyway
>>
>>182982697
Well if you're going to raid with them thats fine I guess, you can bring one token ret. I don't know about 5-mans though, if you guys can do them ok with a ret as dps then more power to you.
>>
>>182982697
ret is shit, doesn't matter if you're a faggot elf. no guild is going to let you waste a raid spot unless you're an officer's girlfriend.
>>
>>182981886
>it's real
holy shit, what a smokeshow
I'd let her choke on my 7inch NEET cock
>>
>>182982812
*slams desk*
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
File: 1492378301451.jpg (16KB, 424x91px) Image search: [Google]
1492378301451.jpg
16KB, 424x91px
>>182982834
>>
which faction will have the most /vg/trannies/losers so I can stomp them?
>>
>>182982970
>>182982385
>>182982260
>>182983036
>>182981886
he*

also that picture is not you
>>
>>182982834
see >>182975574
>>
Don't listen to this guy>>182982935
he's probably from /elyg/. Like I said one ret is good for a raid, ONE.
>>
File: Rolling Horde.jpg (94KB, 912x684px) Image search: [Google]
Rolling Horde.jpg
94KB, 912x684px
>>182983038
guess
>>
>>182982812
>alex talking on discord while washing dishes at work
>slowly gets more and more enraged
>drops his phone into the sink
*slams sink*
>youre fired
>NO I QUIT YOU RETARD FAGGOT. JESUS CHRIST.
>>
>>182982697

I just pointed out. Ret gets the buffs it got before BT, which means 4 seconds off the crusader strike timer, and a whole bunch of other shit. They got a complete overhaul, for the better. They get those buffs from the start, on gummy. All classes have their late expansion abilities, and for rets, thats a really good thing.
>>
>>182982929
Yeah, I forgot to mention that I was concerned about 5mans as well. I'm ok with being a token but hate being carried, just seems like a dick move. And don't want to be useless for 5mans either.
I could just see how it goes since it's a long way to 70 anyhow but I'm sick of raid healing from nost/elysium. I'll think about a different class while there's still time as well.
Thanks dude.
>>
>>182983135

do you think Puddi and Melori fight in private messages now that Melori has surpassed Puddi in tranny popularity?
>>
>>182983148
This is almost exactly what happened to me at my first job.

/blog
>>
File: lewd.png (181KB, 700x773px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
181KB, 700x773px
>>182983268
>butt touching
>finger sucking
>>
File: 1492378425163.jpg (104KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492378425163.jpg
104KB, 720x1280px
>>182982919
>>
>>182983268
>tranny popularity

you mean you spam the thread more than she ever did?
>>
>>182983036
this kind of make me sad
>>
>>182983243
Honestly man if you can fill in a pally tank spot do it. You get SoV and pally tanks are five man heroes, then go ret once you start raiding.
>>
>>182983135
>Melori

remake this picture with Puddi instead, Melori is a literal who in comparison
>>
File: 1499941273080.jpg (12KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
1499941273080.jpg
12KB, 407x286px
>>182981886

Confused.
God make-up is a terrible thing.
>>
>>182982695
they wont complain because there is zero chance anyone can steal their guild name, they always get grizzly and grlzzly very, very quick
>>
>>182983356
what a slut
I'm so unbelievably hard right now
>>
>>182983148
>Alex is typing...
>one minute later it goes away without a message
I guess the manager walked by.
>>
>>182983417
I thought of that too, just zero experience tanking on any class. I'm sure I could figure it out. Thanks.
>>182983183
I just read that now scrolling up. I didn't consider that aspect as I'm still unclear how rets (and other classes as well) changed up during the xpac. it's interesting.
>>
>>182983243
With attitudes like yours (and I don't mean this in a negative way), why do you want to play the literal dumbest class and spec in the game in the first place? If laid back hurrdurr is your style, just go for a BM Hunter. It's the second most braindead spec / class in the game and is actually useful and good in TBC.
>>
>>182982812
What's going on? I don't want to share my phone numbers. Post pics or elaborate please.
>>
File: youre-a-cuck.jpg (194KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
youre-a-cuck.jpg
194KB, 500x707px
>>182983356
>>
>>182983523
doesn't hurt to try but you're probably right.
About complaining i kind of doubt gummy would give a shit, especially about them.
>>
>>182983527
same we need more of this
>>
>>182983638
Not him but some people don't want to play the most popular class/spec. They'd rather fill a niche, everyone and their mom are going to play hunters and warlocks, probably warriors and rogues too.
>>
File: for what purpose.jpg (30KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.jpg
30KB, 351x351px
>an English client is mandatory even though it makes literally no difference to any other player what language client is used

well, back to elysium
>>
>>182983615
Its a big deal and most people havent considered it. DESU I dont like 90% of the people here, so I havent pointed out all the stuff I found out. Id rather just exploit it myself than help actual faggots, but I guess humans being humans, and needing to suck their own cock off once in a while and feel good about being smart. So yea, now you know.
>>
>>182983647
>alex says something on discord
>pack of wild hyenas attack him
>he tries to defend himself with 'well i have a discord and im popular'
>hyenas embarrass him
>he stops responding
someone needs to start posting his drunk webms. make the discord fully aware of his autism.
>>
>>182983356
This shit depresses me, it reminds me of being 16 and in yahoo chat. And just like yahoo chat, it always turns out the girl is some gross faggot IRL.
>>
>>182983898
except when Germans link their shit in public channels and it pops up as fucking [Snitzchelstichel Wuscherbam]
>>
>>182983863
>I don't want to be compared to better players so I'll be the only melee Hunter on the server
>>
File: 1289365346423.png (11KB, 679x427px) Image search: [Google]
1289365346423.png
11KB, 679x427px
>4 more days
I can't fucking wait
I wanna heal some shit
>>
>>182983898
If you can't read english flawlessly you should probably not be playing online games.
>>
>puddiposting is back
Why did I think it would be different this time. That the tranny clique would stay with their guild on elysium...
>>
>>182983863
>don't want to play the most popular class/spec
>rolls ret Paladin

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>182984131
Puddi you're not allowed to join DMCA, sorry man
>>
>>182984018
that's bullshit. each item has an item number that the client looks up.
>>
File: Puddi.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Puddi.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
>>182984131
>puddi
>>
>>182983898
it's because he has a custom core, it doesn't have support for chink shit
>>
>>182984131
>>182984057
puddi...
>>
>>182984234
>H1Z1 mod
>>
>>182982697
>Warriors excel at fighting multiple opponents at once
>>
File: 1493683031407.png (19KB, 495x433px) Image search: [Google]
1493683031407.png
19KB, 495x433px
>>182984012
>all Puddi wanted was a caring bf but was too much of a sperg to achieve it
>>
>>182984224
Yes, and it shows up as gibberish until you click the link.
>>
>>182983967
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll do some more reading since the forums aren't that helpful so far.
Would reading the patch notes help me figure it out? I don't need to be spoonfed.
If the buffs can justify them then that's great, not certain how an alliance ret would avoid oom too quickly, but I'll read. I wish I had fucked around with a 70 a few days ago so I could do some napkin math.
>>
>>182984029
Yep thats totally why I don't want to play a fotm class, lol.
>>182984179
I never said I was. And it won't be, at all.
>>
>>182984369
Yea, cleave, sweeping strikes etc. Single target aoe's.
>>
>>182983898
oh no, some weeaboo who uses japanese clients won't be on felmyst. what a massive loss.
>>
>>182984182
Puddi runs DMCA you idiot
>>
Is there a site with TBC skills?
>>
File: WoW.jpg (31KB, 192x452px) Image search: [Google]
WoW.jpg
31KB, 192x452px
Redpill me on Puddi, who is she? why is she a slut with a heart of gold?

Can I protect her smile with my cock?
>>
>>182983084
>that picture is not you
pls tell me it's random girl on the photo. can't be otherwise it's too lifelike.. those hairs looks like every 90% normal teen girls I knew
this is fucked up
>>
>>182984597
Puddi stop this....
>>
>>182984695
>girl
anon..
>>
>>182984695
it's a random picture he got off the internet and cropped it so you can't reverse search it

how the fuck would I know if it's a girl, I just know he's been doing with 20 different pics so far since /krog/
>>
>>182984695
Puddi went on HRT at 10. It's really him.
>>
>>182984562
Puddi is not relevant in any way now.
>>
File: die.png (185KB, 1400x774px) Image search: [Google]
die.png
185KB, 1400x774px
Is Alex okay?
>>
>>182984890
she's the best Priest in MoH, her IGN is Mending
>>
>>182984980
>die

How autistic is this guy?
>>
we can't even talk about the game because of all this fucking high school drama, tranny this tranny that, are we really stuck with this shit? How is it not reportable/bannable? It's not about the game, it derails, and is just drama
>>
>ctrl + f puddi
23 results
Fucking why? The thread turned to shit in less than a week since MoH started posting
>>
>>182985086
*slams desk*
>>
>>182984980
>osrs mobile
That sounds great
>>
>>182985110
just wait until they start recruiting for their guild
>>
>>182985110
Renegade...
>>
>>182984980
11 hour shifts, fuck that shit. I feel that other guy though, my last job I had to be there at 5am.
>>
>>182985218
>tfw I use to use x window to farm yews on my phone and got banned for it

good times
>>
>>182985110
To be fair there isn't a whole lot other discussion going on in the first place. We had a nice mage vs priest -autismfest in the last thread that made all the shitposters take a complete back seat for it's duration.
They pretty much always do that when there's something real going on. It's only when the thread seems abandoned that one of them musters up the courage to post, and it's always greeted with at least two replies instantly.
>>
>>182985523
Oh, so that's where the harry potter thing came from

Too bad both those classes are just baby warlocks
>>
Hunter vs Warlock for being top dps on the server. GO
>>
>>182984980
He's slowly descending into madness.

After his mother kicked him out of the house when he got dox'd by Elysium he had to finally get a permanent job. Prior to this he would get a job for a month and then decide he would rather stay in mommys basement all day and play video games. Now that he doesn't have that support level and he has to pay rent and for his own food/booze, he is starting to realize life isn't so easy.

There's really two paths for him. He either continues this way and eventually his entire life blows up in his face when he loses this job or he makes a decision to stop trying to be an e-celeb and focus on improving his own life. In other word, start leveling up in real life instead of on private servers.
>>
>>182985681
Hunter
>>
File: 1498238860209.gif (406KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498238860209.gif
406KB, 480x270px
>>182985110
Post more cats
>>
>>182985681
warlock
>>
>>182985712
or he continues the e celeb route and gay cam whores on the side
>>
>>182985523
>who cares the thread is shit anyway
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP
>>
>>182985791
>>182985854
REEEEE
>>
>>182985681
glaives rogue
>>
>>182985869
He's probably already doing that on some obscure site. Why else would he have those weird red lights in his room? He's obviously comfortable with his sexuality since he has a grindr account.

If he is doing that then it will only accelerate his descent, especially if someone finds it and outs him. He doesn't seem to be very tough mentally so after showing his bleached asshole to a bunch of old men over and over he'll break down.
>>
>>182984589
db.hellfire-tbc.com
>>
>>182986180
>he has a grindr account
proof?
>>
https://strawpoll.com/bd5d6bfd

new clown poll, cast your votes!
>>
>>182985712
I get depressed for Alex. I mean, he's a huge shitter and doesn't have a lot of redeeming qualities.
But if he actually put in some effort and bothered to learn things, worked on improving his shitty attitude, etc. He could do some cool stuff. He does have some charisma and while his views have gone way down, he does still have some orbiters in spite of how toxic and moronic he is when he should have pretty much zero.
I think his biggest obstacle is his own attitude and lack of effort, he's a very very very lazy player and "content creator" (as gay as that sounds). Even when he was at his peak, his videos were bottom tier garbage filled with incorrect info and often simply paraphrasing of a reddit post he'd just read.
It's unfortunate because he had a great opportunity when nost shut down to expand his base and unite a lot of the "legacy community". Instead he used it to attention whore and put in even less work.

All things being equal I agree with the other anon, all of his roads at this point lead to camwhoring for gay dudes eventually. Maybe he'll never figure out how to not be a shitter in the game he says he's played for 12 years.
>>
>this thread
>>

VOTE FOR CLOWN GUILD NAME NIGGERS
>>
>>182986180
How would we find him? I'm great at investigating but for obvious reasons know jack shit about gay cam sites.
>>
>>182984980
>hung over at work
>what is cause and effect?
>>
>>182986382
>>182986524
Is anyone actually joining this stupid ass guild? People are using the discord for shitposting/attentionwhoring. No one is going to join a guild with 'clown' in the name.
>>
>>182986389
>youtube celebrity career

or you know, like get a fucking job
>>
>>182986648
>No one is going to join a guild with 'clown' in the name.
You are wildly overestimating your /vg/ friends.
>>
>>182986356
Its long gone and I haven't seen the screen cap in a long time. He said he only made it to boost his self esteem or to motivate himself.
>>
>>182986487
*slams tranny b-hole ontop of a desk*
Pshh, nothin presonnell kid
>>
>>182984980
*honks desk*
>>
>>182986382
>>182986524

>clown dude says don't post please
>they post
ebin
>>
>>182986389
He just doesn't have what it takes to be a streamer. His personality is the polar opposite of what makes a good streamer. He lacks wit and can't carry his stream. 95% of his stream is him silently playing while occasionally uncomfortably looking at his chat. The other 5% is mainly him yelling shit at people for having different opinions and banning them.
>>
>>182986951
it needs to be a discord poll or it's going to get falseflagged into oblivion
>>
>>182986696
You're right, mandate of heaven is a fucking gay ass name too. Only the clique in that one held some sway over gullible /vg/ goers.
>>
>clownpoll gets postes in the thread
>Mandate of Honk gets votes out of the blue
>>
>>182987092
>it needs to be a discord poll or it's going to get falseflagged into oblivion
yeah, no shit, but apparently the mongs in that discord don't get the messege
>>
>MoH thread died
>instead of making a new one they just shitpost gummy trash thread instead
GUMMYKEKS BTFO
>>
File: 1478291426881.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1478291426881.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>alliance guild literally a bunch of normie chads
>a few of them are even unironically christian and go to church
>>
File: 1492317654805.jpg (19KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1492317654805.jpg
19KB, 235x235px
>>182986768
>yfw this post sum up the thread
>>
>retarded Horde niggers still don't realize they'll be forced to stay logged in permanently or sit in a hour long queue every time they play
>but it will go away when pop goes down...

sasuga dindu niggers
>>
>>182987073
That is all true, yeah. I meant more related to his youtube videos, as even an idiot can compose themselves and come off as competent as long as they actually put in some effort. He doesn't even try.
Half of his videos were him umm, uhh, and reading off of a list while interjecting wrong information that he didn't bother to research.

I'm not an expert but successful streaming requires interacting with viewers and being likeable, quick witted helps as well. A lot of shitter stuff can be excused if you seem like a decent person, which is the opposite of his stream.
>>
>>182987609
>literally every poll shows more alli than horde
>80% of the belfs won't make it to max level and will quit/reroll on northcraft
>>
>>182987731
>every poll shows more alli than horde
>more alli than horde
>>
>>182987458
It always seems that we have to decide between normos and their old memes/social lives. Or abnormos with their aspergers and cringe.
>>
>>182987731
you underestimate how many people dont pay attention at all to forums / reddit / 4chan. it's a tbc server with no major incentives of going alliance, it will be majority horde or i'll neck myself
>>
File: horde clown shit.png (155KB, 1384x469px) Image search: [Google]
horde clown shit.png
155KB, 1384x469px
YO DR.CHRISTIE
YOU NERD VIRGIN
i'm calling you out
on being a fucking FAGGOT

Are you giving Alex cash for his Gay4Pay shows?
>>
>>182987609
>retards on reddit go alliance because their scared of a queue
>in doing so balance the pop enough that there's no queue and i can enjoy better racials and a 75%+ bg win rate
>>
>>182986342
Thanks a lot
>>
>>182987731
>polls
When was the last time wowservers was relevant anywhere in the world? When was the last time a video game forum was relevant?
People on battle.net forums still argue over whether current retail has 10m subs or 8m subs and they will do so for 300 posts. (hint, neither is close to correct).
Forum participation makes up such a low percentage of actual players that any polls from them can almost always be disregarded.

The polls are good in that this server will have more alliance than other servers. It does not mean alliance will be a dominant faction population wise because we do not live in a fantasy world. Horde will have queues and you can bet real life money on it. It remains to be seen how much of an impact that will have.
>>
>>182987718
>successful streaming requires interacting with viewers and being likeable

this fucking guy. do you aspire to be a professional twitch streamer dude? you're looking up to the wrong people
>>
>>182987794
>>182987890
>every top guild is going alliance
>inb4 "top" kek lmao xD
>not 2007 anymore, naruto-watching underage who play belves will be a minority
>once again casuals/server hoppers will quit and go to northcraft, where they'll be instant 68 and have DF
>>
>>182987902
YOU FUCKING RETARDS STOP BULLYING ME! I HAVE 30 MORE FUCKING VIEWERS THAN ANY OF YOU WILL EVER HAVE. JESUS CHRIST.

*slams discord*
>>
>>182988093
What? What the fuck made you assume that?
I have a real job.
>>
>>182988093
>Alex saw one streamer being a total cunt to his viewers for a few minutes one day
>Decided to emulate that 24/7
>>
>>182988143
you're entitled to your opinion even though you'll be proven wrong bro haha XD
>>
>>182988396
it's worked out well for him so far judging by this thread.
>>
>>182988574
>went from 1k concurrent viewership to 30 concurrent viewership of which 90% of just laughing at how shit he is at priest

yeah really worked out for him
>>
>>182989148
He never had that kind of viewership, low 200s was his peak
>>
Alex, fuck off and die, nobody likes you or your private server spergouts anyway.
>>
>>182989224
He did have over 1k awhile back.
>>
>>182989231
*slams desk* SHUT THE FUCK UP NERD, IF I WASN'T WASHING DISHES AND HUNGOVER I'D TORTURE YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW
>>
>>182989336
Not concurrent, you can look at his viewership history pretty sure
>>
File: giantfuckingfaggot.png (93KB, 1052x612px) Image search: [Google]
giantfuckingfaggot.png
93KB, 1052x612px
I'm coming for you, Dr.Christie...
>>
To be honest, he should up his spergout game.
Merely slamming the desk when you die isn't enough. He clearly thinks that being a douche will get him views so he should go further.
If he rage raped his roommate on cam I am confident he would get 1k views again.
>>
>>182989224
at his peak he was hitting 500-800 consistently. then he went against his userbase and decided to attack the only private server providing a half decent experience. he dox'd them, they dox'd back and he ended up kicked out his house working 10 hour shifts washing dishes. his view count is normally 40 at max now, which most are people just trolling him or waiting for him to sperg for webms.

he sure showed them.
>>
fuck is anyone else just sick of this game yet? i don't have the fucking energy to deal with this shit any more
>>
>>182989362
>scares MoH member with assplay
Not sure if stupid or just horny.
>>
>>182989669
Nope, hyped as fuck.
Really looking forward to playing BC again.
>>
>>182989669
Leave this general and never return after Friday and you'll be fine.
>>
>>182989517
It was on twitch back after nost got shut down he was seeing those numbers. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly though idk.
>>
>>182989669
>>182989849
Hyped here as well and i hate feeling that way since i know i'll be disappointed.
I skipped elysium for the most part so I'm ready to go.
>>
>>182989669
nah dude, I'm unironically hyped for playing in the clown guild
>>
>>182989669
*walks into thread*
*sees you leaving*
*smirks*
*blocks ur path*
*takes a tiny, little itty bitty baby manlette shrimpy wimp sip of a watered down Bud Light*
Not
Even
FUCKING
FUNNY
*slams desk*
*slams YOU*
*slams a secondary desk ontop of you, sandwhiching you between two desks in some sort of desk-guillotine...*
*slams through the first desk, your body, and the final desk*
*kills you*
*grabs a tranny for a trophy*
GOING BALD IS A SIGN OF SUPERIOR TESTOSTERONE LEVELS
>>
>>182990182
>nah dude, I'm unironically hyped for playing in the clown guild
>playing in the clown guild
>the clown guild
>clown guild
oooh, I get the joke now.
>>
>>182989884
no i mean i've been playing vanilla/bc/wotlk since like a month after nostalrius launched and i just feel fucking absolutely burnt out with this game
i dunno maybe i just need a few months break
>>
>>182990183
I'm already sort of sick of this meme, unfortunately. Someone post the dick collage of Alex from the other thread, that was decent.
>>
>>182990380
*slams desk*
>>
>>182990380
alex probably asked his mods to start propagating it thinking it would boost his popularity but in reality it just ended up making him into a bigger joke.
>>
>>182990339
You may just need a break for sure, that's pretty normal.
Do you have friends to play with? That can make or break it, playing alone when you're burnt out is the fucking worst.
>>
>>182990339
I jumped on the Elysium train and quit after a month or so, never played on a private server before that. Felmyst will probably be the last private server I play on
>>
File: 1473868456979.jpg (205KB, 1263x856px) Image search: [Google]
1473868456979.jpg
205KB, 1263x856px
>>182987458
>want to escape chads
>want to escape trannies/orbiters
>don't want to play in a juggalo guild
looks like I will be guildless
>>
Felmyst won't have any Vanilla content that is working btw
>>
hey guys lets ditch these tranny guilds
lets make a new wow guild called <Grizzly>
>>
>>182990685
alex probably wont get an invite to any real guild. he'll make his own that he'll flake out on after a couple weeks. you can join that one and hope they reform afterward?
>>
>>182990854
>any

But it does, you can login and test Vanilla content this very moment
>>
>>182990685
There are semi-normie guilds out there with a perfect balance between chad and autist. You just gotta find that guild, good luck anon
>>
>>182990950
Don't respond to bait.
>>
File: 1497623677126.png (2KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1497623677126.png
2KB, 250x242px
>>182990854
>no vanilla raids on a TBC server
DEAD ON ARRIVAL
SHIT SERVER
HOW WILL GUMMY EVER RECOVER?
>>
Would you rather fuck a BElf or get fucked by a Draenei?
>>
>>182990685
>>182990685
>>182990685
http://www.strawpoll.me/13460341
THIS IS IT
WE SETTLE IT DOWN NOW
WINNER TAKES IT ALL

THE STRAWPOLL TO END ALL STRAWPOLLS
http://www.strawpoll.me/13460341
>>
>>182991207
>no 'none of the above option'
I'll just do a write in here. None of the above.
>>
>>182991207
>no captcha required to vote
Enjoy your botted poll retard
>>
File: 1472735835262.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1472735835262.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>182991207
terranaut is literally waiting in the shadows for all the guilds to fall apart
he will save us any day now...
>>
>>182991207
>no darkhorse candidates like Meer and Indi

They will usurp their "leaders" from the shadows.
>>
>>182991207
who are these people
just join <infinity>

10 g entrance fee.
>>
>>182991384
Other than not being able to handle shitposting/falseflagging, he seemed like a cool guy.
There is no way on earth that we deserve him.
>>
>>182991207
>that one guy who always votes for valkyri

who could it be
>>
>>182991435
>Meer in charge of not sperging out and quitting when people don't do what he says
>Indi in charge of not quitting to join normies
and then talking shit about /vg/
fuck both of them, they had their shot already and look at what they did.
>>
>>182991736
i think indi has a raid guild on ely atm i doubt he is gonna have any interest in leading a tbc guild as well

I'm sure we'll see meer making power plays though since he isn't tied to any other server or guild atm
>>
>>182990985
>perfect balance between carries and carried

really makes you thinking
>>
>>182991207
CLOWNFAGS WHERE WE AT
>>
this has to be the most autistic mandrama general in all of 4chan

get a fucking life and play the game
>>
>>182991983
no but dude
dude
listen up
dude

dude

listen up
i got a great idea
what if we make a guild
right
and base it around CLOWNS
dude CLOWNS
and we'll make all trannies officer!

dude it's gonna be so rad.
>>
>>182990685
it's not over yet senpai, Elysium/Kronos were both notorious trash servers that attracted trash players. this time it will be different...
>>
File: THINKING.png (68KB, 581x774px) Image search: [Google]
THINKING.png
68KB, 581x774px
>>182991207
>no name ally guild linked the poll to their discord
:thinking:
>>
>>182991983
>mandrama

hehe...mandate
>>
>>182992273
It's <Clovermen>
>>
>>182992329
wait a second
mandate of heaven
man date of heaven
heavenly man date
WHAT THE FUCK
*slams tranny*
>>
>>182992273
>Merove talking shit about inciting drama
>When he does it himself
>>
>>182991983
IT'S ALL I HAVE LEFT!
>>
File: yotsuba no.jpg (107KB, 818x479px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba no.jpg
107KB, 818x479px
>>182992273
>no name
We're <Clovermen> you dummy
>>
>>182992273
>no Zach on that pull
???
>>
>>182992431
>inciting drama

you'd think it's a joke but this is actually a phrase that gets used by officers in vg guilds all the time.
>>
>>182992431
at least he is aware, he started using the word inciting, that's the word most people used to call him out.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13460640
ATTENTION EVERYONE. THIS IS THE ACTUALLY IMPORTANT POLL
>>
NEW ALEX NEW ALEX NEW ALEX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPdfOzla494
>>
# ABOUT US

We are a 4chan /vg/ guild and an offshoot of <Mandate of Heaven> from
Elysium. We are seeking players with a passion for this game.

# WHY JOIN US?

Numerous players within the guild have TBC raid experience. I was a main
tank for a 4/6 Sunwell guild during retail. We understand these raids cannot
be approached like Vanilla raids.
>>
>>182993026
>passion for chicks with dicks
>>
RAID TIMES

Raid times are not yet decided. They will, in all likelihood, be more
accommodating for European players.

# LOOT SYSTEM

Loot will be distributed via a voting loot council. Members of the council
will vote on and debate each item. During the first week of raiding, some
members will be promoted to observe the looting process.
>>
>>182993026
why not just stay at elysium
why poison this server too
>>
File: 1492932162142.jpg (207KB, 1659x930px) Image search: [Google]
1492932162142.jpg
207KB, 1659x930px
>>182993026
>does nothing but MC for months
>switches servers
>now calls themselves a hardcore TBC raiding guild
>>
File: 1470166360176.jpg (232KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1470166360176.jpg
232KB, 792x792px
>>182993026
>MoH
MORE TRANNIES
WE NEED MORE
MORE
MORE
MORE
>>
SIGNING UP
You will be promoted to an initiate in Discord after being reviewed in the
form below.
LEADERSHIP

Guild Master Valkyri
Co-GM Manlet
(Remaining officers will be chosen once people have begun reaching 70)
>>
>tfw still can't decide between horde or alliance

someone help me
>>
File: wow.png (8KB, 373x62px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
8KB, 373x62px
the hero we deserve xd
>>
>>182993026
>Numerous players within the guild have TBC raid experience
Why lie?
Valk isn't lying about his tbc experience, but there is literally only one other person so far in the guild that has raided in retail tbc. TWO total.
That is not "numerous" and being that most of them would have been 8 or 9 when sunwell was out, i'm not even sure why they think such an obvious lie would work.
>>
>>182993254
and what, any of the other guilds are? everyone here is just hanging on to their experience, also, at least valky has any experience at all on both guild leading and TBC, unlike....
>>
>>182993381
>remaining officers will be the same ones from the clique on elysium, though we will only announce this once you have fully committed to the guild and are unable to find a spot in another.
>>
>>182993436
he gets scared of indi so easily
>>
>>182993497
It didn't specify "retail".
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-16+at+06.43.10).png (6KB, 289x75px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-16+at+06.43.10).png
6KB, 289x75px
>>182993436
so this... is the power... of <clovermen>....
>>
>>182993436
isn't that dude 40?
I mean, being 40 and playing WoW isn't that weird. But obsessing over 4chan guild politics while you're 40 is probably one of the most retarded things I've seen in my entire life.
>>
File: cherry-picking.jpg (99KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
cherry-picking.jpg
99KB, 500x371px
>>182993715
>>
>>182993715
no wonder why he is agaisnt banning the trannies.
>>
>>182993773
miserable indeed xd
>>
>>182993715
>unspoken
Does memeteenager not know what that word means?
>>
>>182993773
He has nothing going on in his life, this is it
>>
>>182993715
>unspoken hero
>muted
pottery
>>
Do you think there will be any guilds that won't use discord? I'd rather not touch that piece of shit.
>>
File: 1476950731564.jpg (66KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1476950731564.jpg
66KB, 500x377px
>>182994042
Probably not. It's the hottest meme right now.
>>
>>182993416
pls respond
>>
>>182994042
0 fucking chance, almost everyone in this community uses discord, who ever tries it will just be laughed at and forgotten while the other discords are full to the brim with activity, the entire selling point of discord was that it's a better alternative to teamspeak
>>
>>182993961
I think reading discord just makes me more depressed than normal. I feel bad for Merove.
>>
File: 1465547221470.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1465547221470.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>182993026
>we are a 4chan guild

why are you doing this? none of you even come to this site
>>
File: cancer.jpg (50KB, 518x453px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
50KB, 518x453px
>there is literal tranny posting in the alliance discord
LMAO
>>
File: thefuckingclown.jpg (46KB, 803x300px) Image search: [Google]
thefuckingclown.jpg
46KB, 803x300px
what a cuck

>>
>>182994249
>in this community

the reddit community?
>>
Can I get a link to the Alliance guild discord?
Link in the OP is expired
>>
>>182994398
>non related to her gender
or lack thereof
>>
>>182993436
>I warned you about indi
>I warned you about mocky
>I warned you about matdi
>I warned you about the trannies
>I warned you about the weebs
and that's all he'll ever be able to do, later he'll come back and say to himself "I would have been able to do it better had it been me who was in charge"
>>
>>182994042
Nah, they will all use it.
Many don't use it nonstop tho and a few use it almost exclusively for raids or to leave messages people can check.
On nost and ely I had one guild that was nice but it was exhausting having to pay attention constantly to a chatroom while we played, especially when that's what guild chat is for.
And on the opposite end, another guild used it for voice for raids, but past that mainly posted links to gear or guides, macros, videos of being mean to orcs, and only a little bit of useless chat.

If you can stand that at least then you can probably find others who don't make it intolerable. A guild with adults would be a good place to start.
>>
>>182994398
>taken away from "him"
>not related to "her" gender

Which one fucking is it? Never mind, we all know it's male faggots who never got pussy in high school so they cling to homosexual attention.
>>
>>182994476
the entire private server scene, they all use discord, how new are you
>>
>>182994743
>private server scene

which private server, Elysium or Warmane?
>>
File: 1498145350633.jpg (36KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
1498145350633.jpg
36KB, 640x535px
>>182994398
>>182994671
>>182994598
PLEASE DO NOT BULLY THE CLOWN
>>
>>182994557
Don't bother; they're going to mute/ban anyone new.
>>
>still haven't decided on class or faction
>>
>>182994671
Isn't that just some dude trolling? I'd think if the rest of it didn't clue someone in, the "her gender" thing would.
>>
>>182994606
he warned us and all we had to do was listen. it's too late now
>>
File: cancer.jpg (63KB, 978x323px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
63KB, 978x323px
>guy crying about mage armor is retarded
>>
File: 1486100338677.jpg (15KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486100338677.jpg
15KB, 480x640px
ATTENTION EVERYON, IT IS I, THE LEADER OF <MANDATE OF HEAVEN>
I understand that some of you out there have expressed concern about our 100g Discord entry fee. So we have decided to create a couple of payment plans.
So in response we have decided to create multiple packages. For 25g you have have the text chat plan, that allows you to use the text chat, but not the voice chat. For 50g you can have the novoice plan. This plan mutes you, but you are still free to post in chat and listen to us speak.
For those who want to pay as you go, we have many different payment plans. For 5g a month for 6 months, you can pay for the text chat plan. For 10g a month for 6 months you can pay as you go for the novoice plan. And for 20g a month for 6 months you can pay as you go for the full <mandate of heaven> Discord package.
>>
>>182995035
but mage armor was dispellable until 2.4.3
>>
>>182994391
>not knowing who natalie is
That's literally /ourgirl/ you dweeb
>>
le aunt poisoner
>>
Where are people finding this info about multiple quest drops/dynamic spawns and everything? Has it been announced what all non-blizzlike changes are being made to the server or whats the deal?
>>
>>182995125
This server is 2.4.3 in terms of balance of spells. Only items are different.
>>
>>182995035
I swear that wowservers is even more easily baited than people here.
>>
>>182995387
The server is up for testing right now, multiple people have already routed out their 1-10 shit to try and get ahead of the pack of retards at spawn.
>>
>>182995108
this is jewery to the max
>>
I'm fucking laughing right now, go to the clovermen discord and type "from indi"
>indi joins the <clovermen> discord
>inmediatly sees merove and calls him out for the retard he is
>merove panics and starts trying to discredit indi by saying he is a tranny when he never even played with MoH
>indi starts shitting on the loot system merove proposed
>no one can tell that he is wrong without bringing up trannies
>all that merove has left is to accuse him of divide and conquer when indi isn't even planning to play on gummy

That reminded me of this too
Merove is fucking pathethic when it comes to talking with anyone with actual raid leading experience, he just brings up things he saw in guilds where he most likely got carried and was never given any authority
>>
>>182996093
Mocky this has to stop.
>>
>>182996093
Yeah, just like "Zach" isn't planning on playing on gummycraft

It's all bullshit.
>>
>>182996093
indi please
>>
>>182996093
Indi...
>>
>>182996093
how do i join the clovermen discord?
>>
SOMEONE FUCKING CONFIRM THIS PARTY QUEST LOOT SHIT GOD FUCKING DAMMIT GUMMY COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR PLAYERS
>>
>>182996093
>People start pressuring Merove about him kicking people
>he starts blogging and memeing to try to fit in
>the one pressuring Inhaler is Merove
have we gone full circle lads?
>>
>>182996346
hey i'll roll something right now with you if you want to test it, i'm curious too.
what zone would have the earliest quest item? dwarf with the wolf meat?
>>
>>182996440
Dwarf meat is a good idea. I'll get on
>>
>>182996521
kk omw
>>
>>182996346
yes, its here to stay. unironically, its been part of the server since forever.
>>
>>182996346
Literally the one feature that would make Vanilla and TBC a much better game.
>>
File: jJ7EDGMHTgqWNfSgvy7qfQ.png (113KB, 464x873px) Image search: [Google]
jJ7EDGMHTgqWNfSgvy7qfQ.png
113KB, 464x873px
>>182996093
>server isn't even out
>merove keeps alienating more guild members
Reminder that merove doesn't like screenshots, please guys, don't take screenshots of him.
>>
>>182996346
it better be in
>>
File: 1461892188516.jpg (25KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
1461892188516.jpg
25KB, 600x394px
>discord normies doing their usual game of musical chairs before server launch
>>
>>182996440
It works with gathering quests too. Though I've found that if you and the other person try to gather it at the same time only one person will get it, so you have to take turns.
>>
>people called alex a fucking retard for crying to gummy to buff vanilla dungeons in the discord for hours
>GM's tell him it's blizzlike and that he's a fucking idiot
>he makes a video says no private server ever should have a discord because people just shill the server that the discord is made for

you can't even make this shit up anymore
>>
You need to be level 58 to run through the Dark Portal, yeah? When I was like level 20 in BC i ran around Outland a lot but I probably just got a port to Shatt
>>
>>182997230

Correct. It's just 58 to go through the dark portal. Nothing stopping you from taking a portal or being summoned
>>
>>182997169
>k2 after nost
>alex is in world chat arguing about whatever the fuck
>someone mentions paladins and working correctly on k2
>alex spergs out for 10 minutes, saying that consecration scaling with attack power is "how it was in vanilla i was there holy shit retard"
>gets called stupid
>mentions it in a video later as one thing k2 got right "you guys may not realize it but consecration was bugged on nost, most don't know it scaled with spell power in vanilla"
/OURGUY/
>>
Any /vg/ guilds not using Discord?
>>
>>182997487
get with the times gramps, discord is the shit
>>
>>182997487
lol
>>
>>182997487
I hope so, that's the one I'd join
>>
>>182994398
BASED BOZO

did you unban tucker
>>
>>182998449
why would anyone ban tucker? the kid is harmless
>>
>>182999017
tucker or FF guild lead when
>>
>>182995108
The Free Market fixes it once again!
>>
>>182999017
"Olivia" got triggered when he called it out on being a tranny
>>
Hello! I've noticed a severe lack of anime posters in this thread. Can you please post your favorite anime images so we can brighten up this dull and dreary thread? Thanks!
>>
File: 1499031796677.jpg (90KB, 560x620px) Image search: [Google]
1499031796677.jpg
90KB, 560x620px
Link me to the alliance discord please. The link in the OP doesn't work.
>>
>>182997169
>Servers should do AMAs (with me) to provide more communication (ad money) for the playerbase (my pockets).
>>
https://web.archive.org/web/20080914170136/http://www.worldofwarcraft.com:80/info/classes/classlinks.html
>>
>>182999707
>>
>>182999602
why does automute have mod powers, how new is memeinhaler
>>
>>182999868
that's not the real automute, retard
>>
>>182999868
we are talking about <Down with the Clown>, not the Alliance guild. Memeinhaler is leader of the nameless Ally guild.

Bozo is in charge of the clowns.
>>
>>182999602
Why do fags persist with the "female name" thing while trying to pretend they are girls?
Even normie guilds are rarely able to handle an actual female involved in the guild, and especially for something relatively niche like private servers it's more often than not a huge drama fest.
I don't understand how they think that somehow pretending to be a girl in a 4chan guild is more believable when of any guild in the world who would not be able to handle a female, it would be a 4chan guild.
These threads would be nothing but false flags about it until the end of time, complete with phone calls to her mom, wherever she worked, pizza deliveries, and several white knight orbiters ending up killing themselves by the end of it all.
Even if she was fat.
>>
File: clown with the downs.jpg (86KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
clown with the downs.jpg
86KB, 480x480px
>>183000465
<Clown with the Downs> is a much better name.
>>
>>183000465
>nameless
>>
>>183000465
>people who want to sit in queue for 2 hours every day
>clowns

it fits
>>
>>183000617
the final poll is going to be between <Clown with the Downs> and <HONK HONK>
>>
File: 1481055159538.jpg (34KB, 467x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481055159538.jpg
34KB, 467x500px
>>182999707

>discord
>again
why are we even using discord? it ruins the general thread. Everyone just talks in their own discord and no one posts in the general except to falseflag and shitpost.
this is going to be /krog/ and /elyg/ all over again with just constant tranny attention whore falseflag posts.
>>
>>183000742
Why do you speak in the future tense?
>>
>>183000742
Pretty sure most of the tranny shit is them posting about themselves, but either way you're right.
I don't think there is a way around it however.
>>
>>183000597
why do you keep making this post over and over. nobody here is interested in girls, we prefer boys.
>>
>>183000742
No matter how many times you samefag agaisnt discord, everyone here will rather use discord fuck off, also the new meme is to shit on trannies and blame them for everything, don't worry, it will be different this time!
>>
>>183000597
this has happened in mmos since they first started. someone plays a female character and is ambiguous about their sex irl. some lonely fat fucks attach themselves to it and give it virtual currency and items. the fat fucks start to question if it is actually a girl or not and then it moves on to feed on another group of poor lonely souls. it has no self respect so it doesnt care if its essentially selling itself for virtual currency. it obviously has alot of mental issues. most normal people are above whoring themselves out like this.
>>
did WoW kill the genre?
>>
>>183001246
yes
>>
>>183001246
wow is the genre and it is killing itself so the answer is yes.
>>
>>183000742
someone should host a TeamSpeak server...
>>
>>183001246
Globalization like Facebook and Twitter killed the genre.
>>
>>183001368
how does a dev team reinvigorate the genre then or is it solely on Blizz these days?
>>
>>183001469
instant gratification has a big role in it too
>>
fuck everyone on discord
im serious, if you are on discord you should kill yourself
>>
>>183001734
Mocky this has to stop.
>>
>>183001734
is everyone making fun of you, alex? can you not ban them fast enough to maintain your safe space?
>>
>>183001523
MMOs need to finally die out. The catering to the masses has created a Frankenstein-genre where people want to be the hero of everything like in a first-person game, but with the ability to talk to everyone and attention-whore in a mass communication server, along with flashing lights and immediate rewards. The real way to make a "perfect" MMO is to have the character you're playing as have an auto-pilot function like a bot while NPCs say random things and worship you and make big speeches as your character runs around, with a giant multi-channel chatroom directly connected to your social media and smartphone that takes up most of the screen, with each critical hit, level up, and earning of epic / legendary gear sending a burst of oxytocin or even sexual pleasure directly into the player's brain.
>>
>>183001871
*slams desk*
SHUT THE FUKC UP FAGGOT
unlike you i actually go outside and have a life you know
>>
wow is for normies
>>
>>182997169

>>182997471
S
L
A
M
S

D
E
S
K

Die
>>
>>183002067
bullshit you spend 10 hours a day at cracker barrel washing dishes and hitting on 45 year old single mom waitresses while barely making enough to pay for your rent and bud light.
>>
>>183002423
*slams desk*
you know how many donations i get per stream? probably your moms wage you autistic neet fuck
>>
>>183002353
runescape was and will always be the normie MMO
>>
Are you dorks going to roleplay as alex replying to meme slamdesk shitposts for awhile or do you think it will get old soon?
>>
Is there a warmane alliance guild?
>>
>>183003323
*slams desk*
DIE
>>
>>183003323
depends. how butthurt are you on a scale of 1 to 10, alex?
>>
>>183003323
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
>>
>>182963543
Puddi made me fall in love with tranny girls
>>
>>183003561
puddi is a dumb bitch
>>
>>183003758
All the more reason to protect her smile
I don't stop working out unlike Alex the Desk Destroyer
>>
I absolutely fucking HATE mocky
>>
>>183003831
Merove...
>>
>>183000742
>and no one posts in the general except to falseflag and shitpost
70% of private server posting is this. /vg/ guilds are almost always shit and multiple guilds just makes more reasons and opportunities to shitpost.
>>
>>183003959
Valliance was good. But I guess that was a /v/ guild.
>>
twitter.com/FelmystBC
Don't forget to follow :3c
>>
>>183003831
you are going to hate him more soon
>>
namefag my namefag please
>>
Serious question:

How the fuck is gummy planning on dealing with the thousands that are going to be in queue. They haven't even mentioned any plans of a second server yet, have they?
>>
>>183003831
stop namedropping yourself pls i get secondhand embarrassment from it
>>
>>183004779
>thousands
LMAO nice meme
>>
>>183004353
>>183004353
>>183004353
new bread
>>
>>183004813
Yeah more like tens of thousands.
>>
File: 1479913941059.png (2MB, 850x936px) Image search: [Google]
1479913941059.png
2MB, 850x936px
>>183003816
are you still mad you got rejected and banned from his discord?
>>
>>183004779
I think they have said if a second server is needed they will consider it. I doubt there will be a second one anywhere close to launch though.
>>
>>183004779
>hey on opening day we have a queue
>well we better open a bunch of servers to make sure nobody has to wait a single second
fuck you.
>>
>>183004779
>>183005015
>>183004957
>launch server
>open 2-3 servers
>somehow make it impossible to made duplicate names
>hype dies down
>merge servers
Or would having a multiple servers cost too much for launch?
>>
>>183004942
>tfw in his discord right now
I'm also the opposite of balding
and i'm over 6 feet tall
gonna steal his tranny gf
*barks like a dog*
>>
>>182997487
The literal who guild doesn't have a discord. It'll be a leveling guild first and raid guild after.
>>
>>183004779
I think with all the other major releases around the last few weeks, server pop wont be too big of an issue as usual.
>>
>>183006670
can I get a discord link? I'm interested.
>>
ded general
>>
File: 1469327481937.jpg (110KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1469327481937.jpg
110KB, 1280x853px
*slams desk*
GET THE FUCK OFF MY SERVER TRANNES
Thread posts: 757
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.