[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albion Online General /ALBG/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 771
Thread images: 102

File: GytFIHJ.png (770KB, 677x833px) Image search: [Google]
GytFIHJ.png
770KB, 677x833px
>What is Albion Online?
From their website: "Albion Online is a sandbox Massively Multiplayer Online Game set in an open medieval fantasy world. It has a fully player-driven economy; all equipment items are player-crafted. You can freely combine armor pieces and weapons in our unique classless system – you are what you wear. Explore the world and tackle challenging PvE content. Engage other adventurers in small- or large-scale PvP, and conquer territories. Gather. Craft. Trade. Conquer. Leave your mark in the world."

>Is it F2P
Albion uses a Buy2Play model with an optional subscription. Additionally, depending on what you buy, you could possibly start playing on an earlier release day.

>When can I play?
Albion follows a tiered release, depending on which pack you buy.
It release on:
17th July, at 13:00 UTC: Legendary Founders and Legendary Starters
18th July, at 13:00 UTC: Epic Founders and Epic Starters
19th July, at 13:00 UTC: Veteran Founders and Veteran Starters

>Guilds
Currently, the only /vg/ guild playing is Baka
joinbaka.com
https://discord.gg/Tn5P373

>Builds
https://albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds

>Guides/Info/DBs
https://www.albionhead.com/en/
http://albionhelper.com/
https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Board/75-Beginner-s-Questions/
>>
dead game doesnt deserve a general. its a fucking tablet game
>>
>>182937575
It opens up in a few hours anon. What would be some games you suggest in the meantime?
>>
shoudlnt this game go in mmorpg gen
>>
>>182937506
I'm pretty keen
>>
>>182938491
Giving it another shot before looking at alternatives.
Lot of people in past betas lost a lot of desire to play due to "our next release is launch for sure!" for a solid year and a half. It was like every 3 months was like that but I can safely say the game is in the best state its ever been in thanks to randomly occurring things in zones like chests and hellgates mixed in with pvp shenanigans
>>
Alright give me 3 reasons to give a damn about another generic mmo
>>
>watch a youtube video about the game
>it starts up with literally making a bullshit "you can do anything :^)" pitch

I am not impressed.
>>
>muh crafting

Is this an EVE style 'economic players shape the economy' thing or a shitty survival game 'everyone is stuck crafting their own stuff for themselves' thing?
>>
>>182942671
EVE thing, with the tedious travel system being even worse!
>>
Wait wait, hold up..
>the game has glaives
>the game has the absolute best most stylish pole weapon ever created

This is actually tempting. Is anyone here actually familiar with the game mechanics? How would one go about making best use of a glaive?
>>
>>182943470
Combat lacks depth and PvP doesn't exist so do whatever you want. Glaives are just reskins of swords.
>>
Threads for this will probably never be sustainable. Why shitpost on 4chan when you can shitpost in global chat?
>>
>>182947274
>pvp doesnt exist
Thanks for the thread bump i guess

>>182943470
Glaive has some CC and deals large damage when staying on someone
Also what determines the skills you can use is based on the kind of glaive you have. Typically for every weapon you have several types which are similar stats but just different skills as all your skills in the game come from your gear.
>>
im on the fence. I was all ready to go ahead and buy the $100 pack, but then i saw a long thread about LP and alts and some dev totally ignoring everybody and now i dont know..
>>
>>182952560
If you're on the fence for sure do not pay for the $100 pack. The benefits really only boil down to playing two days early and cosmetics. Youll miss out on some early early base building but youll still get to experience 99% of it.
Also its a pretty typical mmo community so tiny things are blown out of proportion.
>>
>>182953121
The arguments good though.

If i wanted to play an alt switching game i would play EVE. I specifically quit eve because i did not like being pressured to run alts.

Now the forums are full of people talking about optimizing their alt strategy while simultaneously disingenuously claiming you 'dont need to use alts'. Yeah, you dont have to eat either, youll just die. There is no point in playing a game if you are at a disadvantage from the start, so for a serious powergamer the question of what you need to do to be optimal in a game is what decides whether you play the game or not, since you can always just go be optimal in a different game if it looks like one is going to be too much of a hassle to be fun for you.
>>
>>182953273
I didn't think I'd meet anyone who didn't want alts.

Also you do not need alts in this game. The game's progression is spread into "tiers" which grow exponentially harder to progress through. Alts help curb this a TINY bit via learning points which allows you to essentially get a skill 3x faster but you only get so many every day. You actually do not need learning points at all, you can just grind everything out (albeit it takes a while).
learning points/alts are actually the mechanic that helps people keep up. People will usually have some sort of crafter alt, gathering on their main, and another alt for trading and any other shenanigans.

But I'm interested in what you're talking about so please go on.
>>
>>182953525
>need
The first thing here to clear up is that this is a bad argument. You do need to do something if it gives you an advantage. The correct way to play a game, any game, is the way that lets you meet that games objectives effectively.

Thats all a game is, any game, from checkers to starcraft, its an objective and a set of rules. You would think someone an idiot if they decided while playing checkers they would spend their effort trying to lose, or doing something random like trying to get exactly 3 kings and not caring about any of the rest of the game, but people will insist that in more complex games its acceptable.

While ill not tell someone whos enjoying playing a game wrong to stop it, anyone insisting that playing a game for such an unorthodox purpose consitutes a reasonably legitimate play style is just being absurd.

So to summarize, the way that is most efficient is actually the way you need to play a game. If you arent then there is no point, you have declared from the start that you do not intend to attempt to play the game in earnest, you are no longer playing a game, you are amusing yourself with a toy.

So it becomes a question; "Is the proper way to play the game, and thus the game itself, something that you will enjoy doing?"

So lets say i was to start playing the game. Im not a casual, i play maybe 200 hours a month, minimum. Based on the math ive seen for LP, im sure that wouldnt put me at a massive disadvantage from the average player using alts, but its not about the average player.

The difference between hardcore and casual is not the time they spend, its about perspective. Im pretty good at most games i play, the reason is because i ignore the other players, i focus on myself. The question becomes "could i be better at this game than i currently am? If so, how?". If the answer points me to some mechanic that i do not enjoy, then i have to ask myself if its worth enduring that or do i want to look for another game?
>>
>>182954236
Yes but this is an mmo. What is classified as winning? Is winning achieving small and long term goals? Is winning defeating other guilds in a war?

Also if it makes you feel better the alts mentioned you play for a total of like 5 minutes a day. You pick up mats from your home bank, craft, and throw them right back in.

I mean I guess it comes down to opinions at this point. If alts are that bad for you, I'm sorry but I thank you for being so honest.
>>
Is this game worth trying? I was interested, but then I heard that people on ipads are going to play it too. This suggests that it's probably going to be a very simple game, right?
>>
>>182954852
Ipad and phones are good for gathering/crafting only. You cant fight properly on them.
>>
>>182954852
Honestly playing on a tablet is pretty fucking autistic especially when you get to any sort of large scale pvp. Imagine playing wow with a controller, its about like that.
>>
>>182954786
>winning
is meeting the objective, if there is no definite final objective, then its a ranking based game where your goal is to get the 'highest score'.

The arguments in the big thread have already been made.

Its precisely because you just log on and off fast that is the problem. If you had to spend effort doing each role in the game, then people who dedicated themselves to those roles would have value, here they dont just because ultimately almost every serious player will do them.

Its the same thing that happens in mmos with buffing classes, eventually its all buff bots, people who actually want to play those classes move from valued players to worthless once people level their buffbots up.

Sure a dedicated crafter will progress faster. But why do people want to play crafters in mmos? Is it because they enjoy the crafting interface? No, its because as a crafter they can contribute in a unique way to the community. Some might do it because they want to be 'special', some might do it because ideologically they enjoy that archetype, but the underlying thing that makes it worth doing is that it is ultimately needed. Thats what makes them select the crafting sub-game. The drive to optimize it, and become absolutely as good as possible, is an after effect, since they are now locked into being a crafter they naturally attempt to do it properly and optimize it.

Remove the 'need' of the dedicated crafter though, by allowing an alternative, even if the alternative is not on paper as good, as long as it is sufficient then the crafter main is no longer something that is actually required, and so there is no initial impulse to become the crafter to start with.

It also becomes an absurd mechanic, because if its to the point where every serious player will use alts for the LP generation, then why not just let people spend all that LP on a single character? There is no rationale other than bad design.
>>
>>182955238
Honestly that last point needs emphasis.

What do people want when they want a 'sandbox' mmo? What are they looking for? They are looking for an artificial world, a virtual existence, where they can make a character that lives within that world, and impact it, that they the player act as a proxy through their virtual selves. Its pretty clear this is the sandbox ideal, its what people are always going on about, including this very games earlier promotional material.

That means one character is the ideal, which again was apparently confirmed by this very games earlier design.

So what then does it mean when a game like this ends up having a system where using alts is encouraged? It means that somewhere along the line some element of its design went wrong. Its a blemish. An mmo that gives alts an advantage is fundamentally flawed somewhere in its mechanics since alt-hopping goes against the underlying essence of what the original living-world type mmo was.

So its a warning sign, as is a massive thread with the devs ignoring player concerns and arguments.. The very fact that making LP account based instead of character based would help the problem immensely (yes people could still run multiple accounts, but thats true of any game, the degree at which the game inherently supports alt-hopping is a large factor in how much of it is done. If its a hassle or inconvenience then it never becomes the de facto standard of play, if its built in then you may as well say this is a game about using a team of three characters optimally)
>>
>>182955803
immensely ... but is not actually done means that we have entered a realm where the developers are out of touch.

Game developers are bad at balance and design, because they see the pure mechanics. "an alt is no different from a player" is true on a strict mechanical basis, but it does not factor in the main resource of an mmo, the players. A guild of 100 people using alts is better than a guild of 100 not. Even in EVE wealth does not play anywhere near as large a factor as the number of players you are able to keep on or have on call at any given time. A dedicated crafter then is a liability if that player could have been alt hopping and self sufficient.
>>
Wow, reading these posts is making me happy the game is launching in 30 mins so I never have to come here again
>>
>>182956407
Enjoy your alts.
>>
>>182956543
While it is true that a player running three alts and using learning points solely on each alts' specific skill progression will progress faster that a single character trying to level all three skills at the same time, I would argue that the game still incentivizes players sticking to a single main character if they really want to be the best.

Somebody splitting their time between three characters has one-third as much time per character as someone who focuses on a single character. Since learning points can only be used once a certain amount of grinding has been done, a player splitting their time might end up producing learning points faster than they can use them to level.

Sure, a single character player will never be able to do everything in the game, but you can't do that with three players either. At best you'd be able to gather three of the five resources, or use a single PVP build with a gatherer and crafter on the side. The game forces you to depend on other people to do the work you don't have the time or LP to bother learning. The game would feel lonely if someone could actually harvest, refine, craft, equip, and buff their combat character solely using their own alts.
>>
>>182956826
>Somebody splitting their time between three characters has one-third as much time per character as someone who focuses on a single character.

So is >>182954786 wrong pointing out that you log onto your refining/crafting alts a few mintues a day and reap the LP gain? This seems also to be the consensus of the people strategizing in forums the best 'alt strategy'. Its basically free no hassle progression. So easy its basically mandatory because why wouldnt you?

Its not just a question of self sufficiency either.
Consider two 100 player guilds, one has a number of players dedicated to leveling their crafting and gathering and such, with the rest acting as combat players. The other only combat and gathering are done by mains, refining and everything else you can do with alts is done with alts. This means there are far more combat characters possible. Now whos at an advantage?

Players are the scarcest resource in a guild vs guild game, anything that makes a single player more overall effective is what you have to do.
>>
Bumpo
>>
Game is up lads
Legendary founders cant login

THANKS FOR BETA TESTING LEGGO KEKS
>>
any tips for beginners? I played the beta a bit, only to t3 tho cause I didn't really want to grind just to have my progress wiped.
I probably want to go with a great mace (I believe, is that the good one? the one that has like an AoE silence), what path should I take? Which armor?
>>
>>182961263
downloading
>>
Server sudokod.
>>
wait
you need to pay to play this crap?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8pLuByuXbE&t
is this the power of albion online?
impressive.
>>
is this game kino
>>
>>182962432
it has saved the MMORPG genre
WoWtards BTFO, they won't recover
>>
>>182962471
its runescape
>>
our guy ziggyD is streaming, check him out!
>>
Thank god the servers arent lagging anymore

Howd everyone do on picking up plots? I got lucky and found a few chests on the way to my town so managed to buy two
>>
>>182962115
>He thinks the devs do it for free
>>
File: choices.png (170KB, 682x485px) Image search: [Google]
choices.png
170KB, 682x485px
fuck sake lads what do i do
>>
>>182968037
reminder the devs are based out of germany
funding muzzies

>>182969204
this is just an introduction to weapons and crafting as a whole
pick whatever, those are throw away weapons anyways.
read your tutorial quests and keep learning. youll want to focus on hitting full t3 gear ASAP as once you're able to make/wear it, its very easy to reproduce.
>>
I like how the cart is better than the ox from a aesthetic view point. Founders BTFO
>>
File: 1498417533521.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1498417533521.png
4KB, 183x275px
>>182969980
founders get both gay idiot
>>
>>182970067
Yeah but they are forced to use the Ox because they need to be special.
>>
>>182954236
>>182955238
>There's no point in playing a game unless you're super efficient and competitive

As someone who has been playing since the first beta, you guys are absolutely autistic. A game is meant to be fun and enjoyable, not something you sperg out on and consume your life with. You vastly overestimate how many autists there are going to be past the first couple weeks. Most of the playerbase just plays the game because it's something enjoyable in their freetime. Even when I was in one of the top guilds for the first couple betas nobody was this fucking autistic. It was always mostly about having a good time with your bros and ganking one of the zerg guilds that have terrible players.

It's the same thing with runescape and the autistis who grind out 200m xp as efficiently as possible. Sure, there are people that do that, but the vast majority of the playerbase genuinely does not care.
>>
>>182970719
Are we gonna have a non meme spouting guild in /vg/ or are we forced to join baka?
>>
>>182970948
im a bit new to baka but as long as you avoid their bdo dvision its typically fine also they have plenty of plots right now and knowledgeable people playing

its mostly shogun screaming like an artist still but desu everyone here is pretty chill. ever since they really set their eyes on being a "community" its been just a bunch of friends that anyone can join
>>
>>182970948
Forced to Join Baka, they generally kill off any other vg guild
>>
>>182971369
Also if you join any guild and they ask you to give them your gold, do not do it under any circumstances.
>>
>>182970948
Just avoid /vg/ guilds entirely. I joined one a few betas ago, and while a couple seemed kinda normal, the rest were some of the most degenerate and autistic people I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. But by all means, if you want to hear about a guy fucking his trans grindr date while on discord, go right ahead.
>>
>>182974739
sounds promising, I'll make sure to join one of those /vg/ guilds
>>
>>182974739
>being transphobic
I dont get it
You guys want to fuck traps but not trannies? What do you think traps are? They're literally pre-op trannies that are cute

Back to the game.
Any tips for $30 bad goys? is hitting hellgates ASAP still important?
>>
So whats your plan? Im currently in and around Highland just progressing, going to end up in Carleon within a week or so hopefully.
>>
>>182977274
I don't know. I think all homosexual sex is degenerate as hell.

>>182978364
I don't get to play until tomorrow, so I'm not too sure yet. I'll probably just try to corner the market with some niche weapon and make a lot of silver with little effort.
>>
File: 1391050654762.jpg (262KB, 932x651px) Image search: [Google]
1391050654762.jpg
262KB, 932x651px
Any EU guilds?

Should I drop Tree of Savior and play Albion?
>>
>>182982265
People still play TOS?
>>
>>182982265
just play NA with us itll be fun

also the games are quite different with way less focus on classes and more on lifeskills + pvp
the pvp is also good and while there is grinding, its usually in combination with pvp a la hellgates
>>
>>182982265
>>182983396
I thought there is only one server???
>>
>>182983778
Theres only one server.
>>
30$ pre month
wtf is this
>>
File: 1498157032633.gif (2MB, 345x258px) Image search: [Google]
1498157032633.gif
2MB, 345x258px
Warning:

If a BAKA doesn't have Rage, Rey, Muugi or Myelinated in it doesn't bother joining because it will fall apart in 2 weeks.

These people were the ones who kept Shogun from shitting the bed
>>
its a pay2win garbage
please don't fall for it
>>
>>182984601
Shogun is not in any leadership position at all
we talked him down

>>182984328
$30 upfront
optional premium that honestly you just grind 5 minutes for
>>
>>182986167
So whos running it? Last one I joined was reckoning 3.0 AA baka and it was garbage compared to the BDO one
>>
>>182986384
Same discord but different channel with entirely different permissions
Pm nova or jurten or just post in the public channel
>>
>>182986746
>nova

Isn't he that fag who was orbiting some slut hard

Rip guess ill join a non vg guild
>>
File: 1466271079263.jpg (80KB, 507x568px) Image search: [Google]
1466271079263.jpg
80KB, 507x568px
>>182982265
>Should I drop Tree of Savior and play Albion?
Yes.

t. dropped ToS
>>
>>182986746
Who is running the guild? Is Rey or Myelinated doing it then?
>>
>>182986915
I dont know
ask him
>>
>>182987178
Why are you shilling a guild you don't know anything about?
>>
>>182987173
No, wtf? Stunt Aka Flores Aka Shogun Aka titty twisting tito burrito is running the show
>>
Does Baka have a guild island yet?
>>
If your only experience with BAKA is post-fotm BDO baka, then im truly sorry. You got cucked out of the True Baka (TM) experience.
>>
>>182987413
Rip

Is there any guilds besides baka, or do I just look for some random guild?
>>
>>182987671
Iv been using /vg/ for years but only joined a /vg/ based guild once, dont do it.
>>
>>182987729
>>182987671
>not having fun spamming memes with DE_lads
>>
>>182987671
You could join the BR zerg, the RU zerg, the EU cuck zerg or some tryhard ex runescape guild. Truth is, you're going to have the most fun in this game playing with Baka.
>>
>>182987603
BDO baka has Rey, Muugi and Myelinated still, so basically the stable baka core hasn't quit bdo

Which means this is another filler episode
>>
>>182987989
>no stunt
>baka core
Yeah nah. You're a BDO newfag who joined post fotm, basically aren't Baka imo
>>
File: 1500188625346.png (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500188625346.png
28KB, 500x500px
BAKA CIVIL WAR
>>
>>182988215
Wasn't Myelinated around way before him though? I Remeber him from the Eve /vg/ guild

Plus the stunt only guilds seem to die pretty quick
>>
>>182988991
Stunt literally created Baka. Its his guild. Myelinated just tagged along for BDO Baka and took control over it once all the og baka quit that shitty game
>>
>>182989295

>>182988991
Wasn't Myelinated the the guy on AA Morpheus who duo boxed and was killing groups of 5-10 people by himself tho,

I remember him playing for a long time and solo wiping pantsu/vd at DGS
>>
>>182989295
Who are the OG baka?

Only names I remember from baka guilds are stunt, rage, rey, myelinated, ham, and tsmoov
>>
Who stole the b o w ?
>>
File: ss+(2015-10-05+at+02.10.01).jpg (30KB, 321x328px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-10-05+at+02.10.01).jpg
30KB, 321x328px
>>182989541
myelinated was the real leader of baka in AA and BDO anyone part of the core knew this and knew stunt being "leader" was part of the joke
>>
No true bakasman, my favorite meme
>>
>>182991386
Baka AA 1.0 - died weeks after thunder struck trees gate when Myelinated Quit

Baka AA 2.0 - died briefly when fallout 4 came out, got revived by Myelinated and Sandbro recruiting a new crew, then died when Myelinated quit for BDO.

Baka albion: died after 2 weeks -Myelinated kept playing AA instead

BAKA BDO - still alive over a year (Longest surviving Baka guild)

Baka albion 2.0 - died after 2 weeks - myelinated still playing bdo instead

Baka AA 3.0 - died after 3 weeks Myelinated still playing BDO instead

Baka Albion 3.0 - Myelinated still playing BDO instead, died after xx?

Notice a trend?
>>
Has baka really fallen so far they have to play dead on arrival tablet mmos now? Nothing will bring back the old eve feeling guys, just give up
>>
Is it possible to make a holy paladin type build? Or am I gonna be stuck using a staff
>>
>>182992504
Plate and heal staff? Take windwall on chest.
>>
>no trial
why would I blindly trust that this game is enjoyable and give the devs 30 of my hard earned bucks?
>>
What build are you guys going with? what will you specialize into?
>>
>>182994490
Because it's a tablet game scam, play a real mmo like ffxiv, wow, or bdo
>>
Only thing to do in BDO is shitpost other generals apparently
>>
>>182995761
At the rate the albion general moves it would 404 otherwise
>>
>>182995845
>day old general
>under 100 posts
>on launch day

D e a d g a m e
>>
Its not a waifu game, le reddit space program, korean p2w grinder or LoL so /vg/ doesn't like it. What a surprise!
>>
anyone has 30$ dollars?

i can send you my dick picks if you want
>>
Wait is this like subscription shit or is it pay once and you have the game?
>>
>>182994576
Hunter helmet, assassin jacket, hunter boots
Glaive

>2017
>not playing spears
>>
>>182996986
Pay to play, then p2w
>>
File: asdasdasdaxsssxx.jpg (49KB, 236x333px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasdaxsssxx.jpg
49KB, 236x333px
>>182997420
pay to play and a sub* ftfy
>>
Apparently Muugi told shogun to stop coming in bdo baka comms and talking about how his life story every night, which the Jist of it is "shogun started lifting weights to lose weight so he can begin to try and start talking to girls to attempt to lose his virginity, but gets cucked everytime. '

Shogun apparently got assblasted by this and the fact Myelinated refuses to play Albion baka.

So out of Asspain shogun started banning all the BDO baka from the albion baka discord.
>>
30$ for 60 dick picks + 20 anus picks (includes random objects in synthesis with my asshole)
>>
File: bakacomms.png (17KB, 209x382px) Image search: [Google]
bakacomms.png
17KB, 209x382px
>Launch day BAKA Albion
>>
File: AUPB5HC_d.jpg (6KB, 222x240px) Image search: [Google]
AUPB5HC_d.jpg
6KB, 222x240px
>>182999175
Thats cause albion Baka is DOA if Myelinated didn't bring BDO crew.

Pic related current launch day Albion comms lmao
>>
>>182999846
>>182999814
whens anime night guys?
>>
>>183000407
Where can I subscribe to your blog
>>
Was shogun/stunt the one in Tera NFA who had a panic attack?
>>
the good thing about this game is that there's one server so it's almost impossible for the game to ever not have enough players
>>
what's this baka bullshit

where's NFA and TFT?
>>
>>182999846
What the fuck? I bought the 50 dollar pack because I thought people were actually going to play
>>
>>183003325
Most people bought the $30
>>
>>183003325
Ahahahahaha rip your shit
>>
>>183003562
btw anyone has a 30$ laying around? I will send him my sisters nudes
>>
shit i wouldnt mind playing with you guys

got two legendary accounts and ready to casual it up cuz i'm bad at this game and havent played since alpha

whats good
>>
>>183004030
t-two?
>>
Join the Discord, most of us will be playing tomorrow and weds.
>>
>>183004143
ye m80

two-hundred dollary doos spent on this game and no idea what to do with it.

i need a guild. this game is so comfy.
>>
>>183004492
i-i have 0
>>
>>183004030
https://discord.gg/Tn5P373
>>
>>183004793
ye i'll join tomorrow, about what time are you guys gonna be playing? timezones matter much?

>>183004659
well fucking get one at least man, the game is hella fun with people and it just feels good to play.

everyone has their own taste ofc, but why you in this general if you ain't got an account?
>>
>>183004962
nigga i have 15$ left for this month
and i need to eat something
>>
>>183004962
Most of us will be home in the evening
>>
>>183005147
understandable, living costs come before anything else my friend, godspeed and goodluck.

>>183005249
sounds good, thanks mate.
>>
>>183004793
>baka

Reddit guild avoid like plague
>>
reminder that every time you gift something it gets to you back 10 times

good night now
>>
Quick rundown on this game?

Wasnt Albion some old game for phones or browsers?
>>
>>183008365
it is, and now after the 20th beta it's still shit
>>
>>183008365
Fun PvP based player driven, Guild focused autism fest.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-18+at+06.12.57).jpg (48KB, 249x287px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-18+at+06.12.57).jpg
48KB, 249x287px
post your progression!
>>
>>183015817
fishing lvl?
>>
If I want to play a tank, what weapon should I use? for PvE and PvP
>>
>>183016407
Hammers, maces maybe?
>>
pro tip: dont leave your starting city until you can craft/wear T4

being able to comfortably craft T3 as throw away gear and not worry about losing it is where you want to be before moving out of the city.

also as a founder only take your mounts out of storage, leave everything else so you dont have to pay for the weight transfer when taking the boat.
>>
Is there an actual place to look up in game information
How do i learn the difference between each weapon or gear or what skills do, etc. etc.
>>
>>183019131
a lot has changed since i last played, but the best thing to do is open up your Destiny Board(N hotkey) and click on the weapon/individual piece of gear. it will display the skills available to that weapon and what they do.

and usually difference between gear is the Tier, higher tier = better stats and more skills available
>>
Is going melee a bad idea like in almost every game of this type?
>>
>>183020984
melee was god awful in the last two test phases.

apparently it was buffed and adjusted though.

i know that mages have always been good in this game, rangers are always so-so, and some melee are insane.

i'm just gonna have fun and go battle axe/scythe melee. if i suck, oh well.

claymore is always top tier melee weapon cause of the slow though. think arms warrior from WoW
>>
>>183020984
well, tanks are necessary but playing a melee DPS is just a free "kick me" sign in PvP

dont even bother playing the 100 vs 100 as a melee
>>
Sry if this question might not be directly relate to this general but it's about earlier discussion:
What's the point of having an alt or alts in eve and is there any point in having an alt in this game?
I used to play eve for 4 months which is a very short time before running into subscribe problem with steam and the dev.
>>
>>183004793
>Join discord
>full of people just crying about some other people from the same guild who won't play for them
>dont expect their guild to last more than 2 weeks

guess ill join someone else
>>
>>183005968
This. Stunt and globby run that guild and are the biggest redditors you'll ever meet in an online community
>>
should I buy this game if I was enjoying eve years ago?
>>
>>183022215
its not as indepth but im having fun
>>
File: BakaCat.jpg (24KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
BakaCat.jpg
24KB, 256x256px
>Join Baka
>they help me get to t4
>they help me kill the russians
>they quest with me
>they teach me how to pvp
>they let me in their guild
>they take me to their guild wars

Why do we hate Baka again?
>>
>>183022504

>>183021735
>>
>>183022215
CCP greyscale lmao
>>
>>183017164
Too late
>>
File: THICC.png (796KB, 1743x787px) Image search: [Google]
THICC.png
796KB, 1743x787px
who designed this boss

pay them more
>>
waht city is baka guild situated in?

ill move my shit over and hopefully get recruited, i've got gold!
>>
>>183027704
>>
>>182986746
isnt nova that guy that dates that tattoed toilet of a girl called muse?
>>
>>183027992
when in rome
>>
>>183028029
E-dates

so it's even more pathetic
>>
>>183028160
>unironically edating an internet (((girl)))
I shiggy diggy
>>
>>182937904
>open up in a few hours
>check if there's f2p option like runescape
>there isn't
>>
>>183029360
its for the best
rampant botting would really make this game unbearable for newbies
>>
>>183021691
Alts are incredibly important and speed up your progress tremendously see the forum for alt use strategies.
>>
Bumperino :)
>>
File: 1436036810412.jpg (177KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
1436036810412.jpg
177KB, 640x390px
>>183034489
GO AWAY GAYWAD
>>
File: IMG_1976.gif (279KB, 250x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1976.gif
279KB, 250x185px
>>183034612
What game is that
>>
File: cat.gif (248KB, 401x397px) Image search: [Google]
cat.gif
248KB, 401x397px
Reminder to not play with crybaby shitter stunt and his butthurt normie bois, they will all quit within a week anyway

Reminder that the disgraced former leader of a guild literally called Baka and his normie friends got triggered because people would post anime pictures in discord and blocked all image posting

Stunt also had a meltdown and "exiled" the only Baka players from other games that aren't shitters who are actually good at video games and don't quit shit in a week after p2wing thousands of dollars

Tito "I pay thousands on every Archeage fresh start and keep falling for it only to quit within a week" Flores
>>
REMINDER:

NEVER JOIN /VG/ GUILDS
>>
What the fuck is this game.
It's like RS without the fun quests (or population).
It's like Ragnarok without the fun classes or good music.
It's like Eve without the pure, unadulterated autism of spreadsheets and social Darwinism.
why do I want to play it so bad
>>
My name is Stunt Flores

Guys I had the most amazing dream last night. I dreamt that I got married to Nvy!

She looked absolutely beautiful and my heart was overflowing with pride and admiration. As she led me to her bedroom and shut the door watched her make her way to her bed and laid there in her wedding dress with anticipation in her eyes. As I began to get undressed the doors burst open and in walked three massive thug niggers. They shoved me to the side and I fell in a chair next to the bed.

These brutes tore off most of Nvy's wedding dress and started fucking her relentlessly. I recognized them as members of her Blacked.com live stream crew and I watched as those massive nigger dicks that were four times bigger than mine were completely ruining her holes. As that thick black meat rod tore free from her mouth and throat she said "Now sit there like a good little cuck and be grateful you get to watch." At that point I didn't feel upset or angry. As a male feminist I respected her life choices.

I reached out and held her hand, reassuring her that I will always be there for her. I felt her quake as orgasm after orgasm rippled through her body from that animalistic nigger fucking. Those beasts came so hard their semen even splattered me and I knew she was going to get pregnant, but I didn't care. I would raise that child like my own and always be there for them. Nvy then spat a mixture of hot nigger cum and her spit all over my pathetic mexican dick and I thanked her for the privilege. Then I woke up with an erection harder than Trump's Wall, but cried for half a hour straight after realizing it was all a dream.
>>
Hey guys, my name is Brandon. I'm looking to join a guild that has knowledge in PVP and willing to teach me what I need to know to be good at it. I've played tons of MMO's and i'm looking to making this my main game. I'm 24 and I play a good amount every day. I'm only T2 right now but i've only been playing less than a week. May be low, may be new, but i'm loyal and if you offer me what i need i'll become dope. Let me know if you got anything. My username is AC195 - whisper me in game if you want too. Last person i talked to about a guild was this dumbass named Stunt - said I couldnt join because I put numbers in my username. I'm looking for someone who isnt 15 years old to be running the guild too, if possible. Guild doesn't have to be PVP oriented, but just needs to have people who know about it to teach me. Thanks!
>>
okay im just gonna find a normie guild
you guys are ridiculous

let this general die and keep your shit in discord
>>
Reminder that Stunt once talked to a half black Girl and couldn't get an erection because he heard Myelinated in his head saying "Shes a Nigger" over and over.

Fustrated from his sexual impotence he used a penis pump on himself only to give himself a bad case of vaccum bruising.

In a panic that he broke his penis, at 3am he messaged Myelinated asking medical advice and explaining the events that transpired.

Myelinated suffered a critical blow to his sides and showed his GF the messages and the sound of laughing girls echo'd through the house.

Myelinated withheld this story from the general baka public for months before blessing us with this story of how cucked Stunt is.
>>
Someone please make a new /vg/ guild exclusively for Albion.

We don't need baggage from these mmo hopper shitters
>>
>>183039631
>mmo hopper
whats wrong with enjoying different vidya?
are you saying you exclusively play ocarina of time?
>>
>>183039631
why don't you make one?
>>
Dead game already, sandbox, player driven are buzzwords that always ALWAYS end in failure.
>>
Does anyone have any suggestions on a competent, non-baka guild to join? I don't want to be a part of the shogun shitshow I keep hearing about
>>
>>183039807
No I mean guilds shouldn't hope MMOs as a group like Baka is doing.

For example, a /vg/ guild on BnS or WoW shouldn't as a group move to a new game and recruit people right off the bat. If they move as a group like that it brings all the cliques, the drama, the bullshit, etc. Fuck that.

A new group should be made from the ground up in each game /vg/ plays in. Sure some people from other guilds may come, but the people aren't coming organized in a way that "we were here first, we have history, and you're a newcomer" but instead "we're all new here, let's build something together"

Baka is dropping all of their bullshit onto this general when us who just want to play Albion with other 4chan players don't give a flying fuck and wish they would just keep this shit to discord and not advertise their shitty guild with all their e-celebs and drama here.
>>
>>183040347
but baka was founded outside of games
its little more than a group of friends (vg centered)

also doing an us vs them isnt going to help anyone here
>>
>>183039852
>EVE
>>
>>183039807
What's wrong with it is the posts right above the one you replied to, nigger.
>>
File: 409.png (386KB, 600x701px) Image search: [Google]
409.png
386KB, 600x701px
>>183041074
Yes goy join the baka together you'll be stronger and more accomplished.
>>
>>183041761
??? just block them and sit with the people you enjoy
sorry you cant have fun
>>
oh 30$ is nothing for you? INVEST IN ME!
>>
>>183042285
Blocking them would make >>183039631 necessary, so good job proving yourself wrong. You've also just admitted your idea of fun is filling threads with blogs about your leader's love life.
>>
>>183042913
Not him but theres never be a real succesful other /vg/ guild when baka is around because baka just outdoes the others in terms of game success
>>
isnt this game monthly fee?
>>
>>183044190
No, but if you don't pay $10 a month for the premium you will only progress 2/3 as fast as someone who does

don't fall for this pay2win scam, its Black Desert Online all over again
>>
>>183044190
If you don't buy the premium (basically essential), as well as literally buying gold with real money you won't be able to compete.
>>
>>183044271
B-but you can farm your premium in a couple of days.
>>
Can someone look into their crystal ball and tell me how long this game is going to be alive?
>>
Currently going with Druidic Staff, cloth helm and plate chest and boots. Am i fucking up? Seems okay PVE.
>>
>>183044689
It's dead on arrival my dude
>>
File: 1497184596125.png (133KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1497184596125.png
133KB, 500x522px
>>183045439
you're retarded.
sorry am I not reaffirming your beliefs? what I meant was 'this game has things I dont like therefore its garbage and nobody could ever play it'. that's what you're here for right

now go jizz in somebody elses hand, i hear /bdog/ hates their game almost as much as you hate fun
>>
>>183046879
Kek I'm sorry you spent 100 dollarydoos on this garbage my man, yelling on 4chan won't make this trainwreck of a game any better I'm afraid.
>>
>>183047031
i'm sorry you can't have fun anymore
please keep bumping this thread with your anhedonia, i'll be enjoying things :)
>>
>>183047186
Your p2w eve+rs hybrid is so bad you can't even list a reason why you think it won't die within a month. Maybe your favourite streamer that you donate half your weekly neetbux to told you it was good so you have to blindly defend it lamo
>>
are these packs early access packs or game packs? What I'm asking is is this game b2p or f2p with a sub option?

30$ is not a lot of money but I would like to try the game before giving them shekels
>>
>>183048432
game packs
b2p with premium option which you can afford with ingame currency easily
>>
>>183048535
>game packs
well too bad for me but I guess its better for the game when it comes to botting

will the game become more expensive in few days or is it set on 30$?
>>
>>183048670
Don't know for sure, but I guess it is set.
>>
POO POO PEE PEE I TAKE TABLET GAMES SERIOUSLY

FEE FI FO FUM I AM GAY BAD AND DUMB

FIDDLEY DOO FIDDLEY DEE STUNT WILL QUIT WITHIN A WEEK

MERKEL MERKEL TRUDEAU TRUDEAU BAKA WILL NEVER LEAVE GREEN ZONE

DING DONG DIDDLY DOO I AM WAY BETTER THAN YOU

SHIGGY DOO SHIGGY DEE STUNT FLORES IS THE WORST GUILD LEAD
>>
>>183050390
Hey that was pretty good.
>>
Dead
>>
>>183044528
>needing to buy silver
nigger if you just make sure to stay competitive within your market youll be fine

>>183048670
the prices you see now are whats going to be there for a long time
consider the $30 one as just buying a copy of the game, $50 is special edition, and $100 is collectors edition
>>
File: 1493741861406.jpg (104KB, 572x621px) Image search: [Google]
1493741861406.jpg
104KB, 572x621px
I bought the epic founders pack in 2014 but stopped playing around tier 4 after realizing the massive grind and how fucked solo players are. Did they change anything about it since then?
>>
>>183054932
major wall is t5 now
solo players stay competitive via a-
hah just kidding dont play a fucking mmo if you want to solo everything

though in a game where everyone knows a guild is important, its easier to find people likeminded to group with
>>
Hey Ya'll my buddy and I have been playing since Beta. If anyone wants to watch the stream and ask some questions I'm doing a 24hr stream. twtch/xxobernoobxx
>>
How big is the community. This game seems really unpopular. Their youtube channel has 13k subscribers after four years. Same with other social media sites. The forum seems to be primarily polish, russian and german
>>
>>183055657
In terms of being unpopular, a lot of people give it a bad rap even though you can go through the thread and probably pick out 10-15 posts of people shitting on it that clearly havent played
for starting zones at just the launch time, theres around 10 starting zones and they were all hitting between 500-700 players concurrent and thats just with $100 good goys
>>
>>183055657
They had over 500 players in every city zone day 1 where only $100 turbo goys can play
>>
>>183054932
Kill yourself solo cuck
>>
Is it a good idea to wait a week or two before you start playing? I won't play 24/7 so falling behind isn't an issue but I don't want to fight over shit in crowded beginner areas.
>>
>>183055957
But playing solo is the only fun part about MMORPGs. Group content usually means you just sit around waiting for other people to do things. If every person you group with needs 1 minute per hour for random distractions and you group with 5 people you're spending half an hour in a day just waiting for people to get their shit together.

The larger you make the group the more you wait.
>>
I'm thinking of going archer, with focus in mobility. What armor should I start unlocking? Leather or cloth? I'm not interested in planning out my build a 100%, but I don't want to end up in a dead end with choosing a bad route to level.
>>
>>183055657
its a pay to win garbage for a small community

enjoy
>>
>>183057978
why are you even here
>>
>>183058313
Hey you want to know why I'm here? Well I'm waiting for someone to buy me a game.
>>
>>183055536
Shout out some good guild names
>>
>>183055657
they held the "servers gon' be wiped nigga" bomb over people's heads for years so people get burnt out knowing everything they accomplish is going to be wiped away.
>>
File: 1500318039643.jpg (19KB, 342x359px) Image search: [Google]
1500318039643.jpg
19KB, 342x359px
>game has massive pay gate for first few days
>people wonder why server has low pop
nigguh nigguh nigguh
>>
YO niggers

is the economy system just as awesome as the devs says it is? No auction house faggotry just pure manual trades based off regional supply and demand?
>>
Cooking or Alchemy? Which one would make more profit.
>>
>>183060830
but thats the thing
theres a ton of people already on even with the paygate

>>183061114
figure out for yourself idk

>>183061096
regional auction house
prepare to jew
>>
WHO ELSE /SWAMP/
>>
>>182961369
it really depends what you want to do. most of the items are balanced to the point where skill is a larger factor. if you're interested in pve I would suggest a 1h mace/hammer and a shield and building as a tank as those sort of items tend to have a lower dps so soaking damage is your primary task.
>>
>30 posts in 7 hours

Ded
>>
>>183060830
I find it hard to believe anyone else will jump into this game beside the people who bought founders/starter pack.
>>
>>183016407
pretty much any melee weapon with a taunt and run a single handed version so you can use a shield in pve
>>
>>183067607
>fledgeling general is slow

WOW
>>
I can now wear and craft t4 plate. Gonna work on t4 cloth next. I'm trying to run a paladin build, but stuck on a few things.

>plate or cloth armor?
>holy staff + shield or tome?
>>
>>183069935
I asked if holy+plate was good but everyone shat on me, it looks cool but your healing and damage is lowered by alot apperantly.
>>
>>183070042
Yeah thats why I'm working on cloth t4 as well. I was thinking of going plate heals for pvp, and cloth heals for pve
>>
>>183070042
>>183069935
just remember you can mix and match armor piece types
some people run some of the plate pieces just for the defensive skills in pvp since a lot of pvp is trying to burst healers down
>>
How quickly does Focus respawn?
>>
>>183071830
10k every 24 hours iirc
>>
How the hell are people in t5 already? Was there a beta? Were accounts reset?
>>
>>183073009
Its been out over 24 hours, im surprised they havent advanced further.
>>
>>183073478
Yeah but theres people w/ like legendary oxen carts and stuff
>>
Where do I go for t4 crafting? Highland Cross only goes to t3
>>
>>183073009
you underestimate the typeof autists these types of games attract
>>
>>183073814
t4 and onward requires player built stuff
sure hope you found a guild
>>
Two questions:

>How the fuck can I leave global chat
>can I move the contents of my bank from city to city
>>
>>183075261
>Not Sure
>Run them
>>
Anyone online in the guild? If yall are recruiting I'll take an invite.

ingame name:
>Switchstone

Going heals. Ready to craft/wear t4
>>
Buy me a game and I will give you a BJ
>>
>>183076930
just hit up the discord
we have memes and a lot of our guild info there
>>
>>183077070
I did, dont have permission to type
>>
File: Albion-Online-cities_04-640x360.jpg (60KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Albion-Online-cities_04-640x360.jpg
60KB, 640x360px
really happy to see this thread here! albion online is really a great game and a lot of people is overlooking it just because of the price tag (30 usd is too much according to some people? what) and the gold-silver model. but you guys know this is the only rightful ultima online 2. Very excited about release.
>>
>>183077214
Thats because they Asspained banned the majority of the Baka members who still play bdo instead of albion.

So enjoy your crippling drama before launch is even over.
>>
>>183078003
to be honest I would not like to be associated to people who plays bdo.
>>
>>183078151
Shame you don't enjoy good games
>>
I might get this game but only because I have crippling depression and desperate for a new time-sink.

Please discourage me from doing so.
>>
>>183078752
Im on the verge of killing myself as well, the game really does keep me occupied enough to not think about it that much.
>>
>>183078608
>>183078151
>>183078003
Please do not spread misinformation
Just ask any of the admins for permissions and youll get in
baka bdo has its own entirely seperate discord server so please get your facts straight before shitposting

>>183078752
buy the $100 pack goy
>>
>>183078752
it's really a great timesink man. But I would prefer if you would work on your problems and play vidya in the spare time. best of luck
>>
>>183079042
Misinformation?

Albion baka is DOA, it couldn't get worthwhile memberships to get aboard from bdo, so it started banning all the BDO players from the discord.

All that's left is the Baka members who can't play a mmo for more than 2 weeks, or jump ship to the top guild.
>>
>>183078752
buy me
>>
>>183080403
theres people in it literally playing bdo as we speak
what the fuck are you on? stop lying and making yourself look like a fool

sorry that not everyone wants to pay $50/$100 when they can pay $30
>>
How much work does it take to buy 30 days premium with silver?
>>
>>183081527
Iv made 70k silver today selling stone, 1 month is 67.500 Silver.
>>
>>183081183
Nice, who from the OG Core Baka are playing?

Rey, Myelinated, Ham, Rage?
>>
>>183081053
all me
>>183077024
all me
>>183058889
all me
>>183042896
all me
>>183007774
all me
>>182996705

all me :^)

btw anyone? pls? pls anyone? man pls? ey man just do it, do something good
>>
>>183082396
Sadly, None of them are playing

So don't expect anything to last longer than a few weeks.
>>
>>183082660
post nekkid
>>
How bad is the lag in this game?

Where is the server located?

Anything more than 10 ms ping is unnacceptable
>>
>>183083707
dick pick or?
>>
If you make the mistake and join Baka, never give anything away to the guild.

Stunt/shogun/flores will steal guild assets for himself.

He did it in AA, previous albions, and BDO.
>>
>>183083782
it's located in washington, but it runs surprisingly well even with high pings (I'm from europe, 140 ms, no concerns at all)
>>
What does this game have on BDO?
>>
>>183086414
P2W, you can play it on a phone, and russians.
>>
Private servers when?
>>
>>183086414
actual crafting
balanced pvp
actual pve

>>183084049
never give anything to any guild if you dont know what it does
funnily enough shogun was the one that got stuff stolen from him in AA 3.0
>>
>>183083068
>>183082396
I heard a few of them are going to play but avoiding the current baka for it.
>>
The scorned battered wives BDO Baka keeping the thread alive. What bros
>>
>>183092951
where does this meme keep coming from
after a couple months of mediah in bdo, bdo baka and the other part of baka have been separate

how many times does it have to be said?
>>
Convince me to not buy this game.

Please
>>
>>183095242
Come meme around with the baka bros. I just joined and theyve already shown me the way :)
>>
>>183095242
buy me a game instead
>>
File: 1349553580353.png (489KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1349553580353.png
489KB, 960x717px
>over a day old thread with less than 300 posts
>>
>>183095343
eggsdeee
>>
>>183095771
???
its a new general
>>
>>183092951

Protip
If you see Stunt start a baka and Rage/Myelinated aren't in it.

There is zero shitter filtering and it's going to die.
>>
>>183096640
Generals of good games usualy go through 2-3 threads a day
>>
File: 1496440467355.jpg (83KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1496440467355.jpg
83KB, 900x675px
>>182937506
>only /vg/ guild is Baka

Not even if it was the only /vg/ guild would I join that, shit game shit guild.
>>
Alright lads i fucked up.

My island is in the Swamps but im specializing in stones, closest tier V stones are 4 maps away. Should i switch to Lumber or kms?
>>
>>183099005
just move?
>>
>>183099602
But i have a tier 3 island with a herb garden up, if i move now i will have wasted alot of silver.
>>
The current baka leader is jsmoov from eve and archeage
>>
>>183099865
Wow i love baka now
>>
>>183099865

Jsmoov? Lmao you mean shoguns new name right
>>
>>183100337
Baka is making an alliance with some reddit group called share the load
>>
Need a guild invite. Have played since second beta, and i'm going to be running a great holy staff build.

Ingame name is Dedalus.

I hope you guys have T4 loom and mages tower
>>
>>183100337
Wait jsmoov as in popblues from eve? That guy is pretty funny. If he is running baka im in
>>
>>183101004
Get on discord
>>
Anyone mount breeding yet? I need a fucking stag
>>
>>183057230
go play singleplayer games moron

mmo's are about finding those groups and having adventures with other players

autist
>>
>>183086414
well its not made by soulless gooks
>>
Anyone believe it will be cheaper to buy tomorrow?

All those packs are pre-purchases right? The actual release is tomorrow?
>>
>>183105165
Seriously though, can anyone explain why all Korean MMOs have 0 substance? Its almost like they use flashy graphics and combat animations to hide the fact that their games are as shallow as a kiddie pool.
>>
>>183105394
The packs are pre-purchases, i believe its gonna be 30 shekels at release.
>>
>>183105732
so 30 shekels at release with no gold and 30 day premium?
>>
>>183106162
They might even jew you out of the premium but yes.
>>
>>183106468
shit its 00:10 July 19th in Germany atm, gonna buy it now, hope it works.
>>
Will the starter packs be available after July 19th? specifically the $30 veteran pack
>>
File: file.png (86KB, 1219x390px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
86KB, 1219x390px
>>183106812
seems like they will because they offer people to upgrade their account if they already bought a pack.
>>
>>183105564
Same reason why western games look like shit and cater to casuals and sjws
>>
Someone pls buy me a pass I'll be your mining slave
>>
>>183110421
the non-F2P model is for us to not get the game infested with cyka blyat idi nahuys/chinga tu madres.
>>
>>183110421
Don't you have some farmwork to do, Rodriguez? A few more months of that and you can afford Albion Online™
>>
What's the current strongest combat "class"? Magic, ranged, or melee?

This game is giving me some great OS RuneScape vibes.
>>
>>183111297
Melee tank with 1h+shield is the probably the safest bet

>required for the more difficult PvE content, so everyone wants you in their group
>no one bothers ganking you because you're nearly invincible
>weapons are fairly cheap because no one likes playing tanks
>>
Seem to be stuck. Quest is telling me to crazy 1x Notice's helmet, 1 x Novice's chest Piece and 1x Novice's Boots.

No crafting station has these listed, and i have no idea what materials to gather - any ideas?
>>
>>183111863
Tier 2 leather, cloth or plate. Or if youre at the tutorial then its tier 1 mercenary.
>>
File: MpUdW8o.png (372KB, 513x710px) Image search: [Google]
MpUdW8o.png
372KB, 513x710px
>>183111946
I'm on this guy. I made the merc gear previously, but this quest does not give me any indication of what i need or where to look.
>>
>>183112703
Yeah thats tier 2 of whatever armour you want. So craft the type you wanna use.
>>
Is it just me or does this game just kind of plop you out and your own your own?

Is ther ea bank system I can stick all these fucking logs in?
>>
>>183115417
Thats the point senpai
the bank is the chest in the middle of a town and is local only
>>
Is it just me or did release get pushed back? Are there any /vg/ EUW guilds?
>>
>>183117757

Nah desu. I'm playing right now.
>>
I want to get something straight - this is not an insult or insinuating the game is bad.

I just finished what i believe to be the tutorial (got my horse) and the dude told me to go do whatever I want now.

is that "it", can i just... fuck off in a random direction now?

I noticed there is build options... I can build a farm wherever? can people smash the shit out of it?
>>
>>183118135

when the fuck does it open for free?
>>
>>183118901
>free

get out of here peru
>>
>>183118901
never to keep you burrito and vodka niggers out of the game
>>
>>183118279
I felt lost as well, i went into Thetford and bought an island, now i have a herb garden and planning on selling potions, also got a T4 stoneblock thing so im rolling in dosh. You cant build anywhere, you need to either buy a plot or buy an island in any of the major cities.

>Thetford (Swamp)
>Fort Sterling (Snow)
>Bridgewatch (Desert)
>Lymhurst (Plains)

And so on and so on, or just join up with a big guild and do whatever they tell you to do.
>>
>>183119389
Thank you!

Was the island worth it? How much time did it take to get enough?

This is exactly what i wanted to hear.
>>
>>183119459
Well iv nolifed all day but i started with nothing, 6k silver and now iv upgraded it three times with the money iv made out of that and random gathering around my hub.

Just make sure you settle in a city youre willing to spend the majority of your time because youre not gonna be able to move for a long time, so for instance i can craft T4 stone blocks but theres no stone close by so i need to trek for a while, would be easier if i settled in Matlock where theres T5 stones just outside the town.
>>
How often does PvP occur in this game? If you are a noob, do you just get corpse camped 24/7 by bored high level guys?
>>
>>183119716
thanks for the tips mate
>>
>>183119716
I figure the resources are likely distributed so there is no "perfect" city to be near, you'll have to do some trekking for SOMETHING.
>>
>>183119935
Yeah but that is if you actually are able to make everything, will take alot of time and silver. Took me the entire day to be able to make T4 stoneblocks.
>>
is this all one server? any /vg/ guilds hanging around? not sure if baka is the only one still.
>>
>>183119008
>>183119246

I waited a fucking year because i thought it was going to be FTP. So which pack is best bang for buck?
>>
File: BUqVjp5.jpg (352KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BUqVjp5.jpg
352KB, 1920x1080px
oh fuck you can go inside these things
>>
>>183120274
Only one server, and its baka only. Youre not forced to join a 4chan meme guild though.
>>
>>183120540
veteran 30$ one is the cheapest and you can start to play tomorrow 2PM CET

the other ones are for lazy rich fags who dont wanna progress themselves and wanna pay for some alternative polygons.
>>
>>183120757
anyone who knows where the server is located?
>>
>>183118279

Nah. Its a true sandbox. You do whatever the fuck you wan tot do at this point.

If you are used for games to be a tutorial until the credits roll, this game is not for you.

But some helpful info.

You can buy a private island at any of the inland major cities (seems weird that they are not on the coast) and you can build shit unmolested by other players (unless you give permission to someone and they dick you over).

You can build on the world map but its much more expensive and in PVP areas they can wreck your shit if your not friendly to the powers that run the zone.

I mean there are two ways to play... Either play safe and alone in the non-PVP areas or you can man up and join a guild like RUIN and wreck peoples day.
>>
Novice Mercenary Jacket != Novice Hunter Gear, right? I need to make novice hunter gear to unlock the next bow but i dont see where to make it (or what materials to gather)
>>
File: 1491097182151.jpg (106KB, 713x706px) Image search: [Google]
1491097182151.jpg
106KB, 713x706px
>>183119246
Fuck, you just sold me on the game. Russians litterary ruin my game experience on every game they infest.
>>
>>183122378
Scratch that, just need to make 5+ sets of the same shit to get that unlocked.
>>
>>183122830
Russians are literally the only thing i see on the global chat.
>>
>>183122914
Russian text and english people complaining about not knowing what they're doing
>>
File: silver.png (330KB, 438x663px) Image search: [Google]
silver.png
330KB, 438x663px
Just made a month of premium with some pebbles.
>>
>>183123409
Is stone the go-to resource to grind right now? Should I refine or no?

Also, are you guys all doing the three character build? Gatherer, crafter, combat? Should the gatherer or crafter have refining skills?
>>
>>183123720
Stone is needed for buildings which is why i chose it now when everyone wants to build up their islands and plots, probably not gonna bring in money when everyones done building up though.
>>
>>183123720

Actually unrefined T1 stone is going for 60 silver a piece in my city. It's needed for starter buildings on your island.
>>
File: EosMemed.png (355KB, 520x414px) Image search: [Google]
EosMemed.png
355KB, 520x414px
Schlonging EOS tryhards in their territories. To fucking easy. Baka wins everytime
>>
File: LootSplit.png (318KB, 350x506px) Image search: [Google]
LootSplit.png
318KB, 350x506px
>>183125349
They think theyre safe in their comfy little black zone. They are not safe. Baka is coming.
>>
>>183125349
wait, do you lose your mount when dying too?

that's fucking metal
>>
>>183125349
Just checked out them on the forums, seems like some real fucking memers gj.
>>
stop making the fucking retarded shit baka guild in every game holy shit.
>>
/ping to see your ping by the mini map,

I'm getting 55ms ping from Atlantic Canada.

Server is US east then?
>>
Is small scale (3-4 man) ganking particularly viable, say in red zones? Or will we just get zerged
>>
>>183127463
I heard Washington, i get 117 Scandinavia.
>>
Does the market place get more resonable outside swap town? Everythig is selling for 1 silver since no one needs this new gear and are forced to make it.
>>
>>183127904
Prices are never reasonable at launch, which is why we need to take advantage of it.
>>
>>183127613

If you go into RUIN's territory you were get zerged (they zerged in Warhammer Online and Guild Wars 2).

But small man ganking is viable if you scout, keep moving, and don't hang around in a zone for too long.
>>
>>183128016
But it all up and resell later?
>>
hnnngg the wait until I get paid next month is killing me slowly.
>>
>>183128067
Regular mats should not be bought up and saved, either buy it and restock it immedietly but for a higher price or farm your own and sell. The more time goes on the more people are gonna be able to make it therefor prices will go down. Things that are out of stock, such as founders items will only rise in price.
>>
>>183128149
do you get paid once a month? I hated that.
>>
>>182942072
>generic
this style of mmorpg hasn't been tried since late 90s early 2000s.

1. great for hardcore pvpers who like to shit on other players and enjoy coordinating with guildies for massive scale pvp.

2. grindy but the time spent grinding actually feels worth it, instead of personal gains the resources u grind for benefits your guild and your guildies. I've never enjoyed the grind in any pvp except for this one.

3. not a zergfest like most people claim, have had great pvp fights with 10v30 and 20v50. It's all about timing and team coordination. uhh kinda like my first point but honestly the appeal of this game is the hardcore pvp so eh if that's not your thing then stay aaaawaaay.
>>
File: Dbcqp2j.png (609KB, 762x661px) Image search: [Google]
Dbcqp2j.png
609KB, 762x661px
any idea on how to set the price on this? its not an editable field.
>>
>>183129005
First you search for it, see the price. And then you create a sell order. Only chumps sell it on the spot.
>>
>>183129005
>>183129178
Average price means everywhere not locally so you can either overprice or have to sell lower depending on the market.
>>
just LEARNED ABOUT ITEM DURABILITY THE HARD WAY
>>
>if you die in pvp you lose everything

someone explain the allure to this
>>
>>183129841
>if you kill someone in pvp you get their sweet loot

that's the allure.

instead of lose everything
you gain everything.

instead of thinking negatively, think that way
>>
>>183130041
For me its the opposite, i feel the rush knowing i could lose it all i dont even think of a possible positive outcome.
>>
>We dont want the game to be f2p since bots and shitty players would ruin it
>Instead we would rather a game purely around player interaction just not have players
>>
>>183130146
anon that's no way to go about the game and life in general

the rush is nice, so defend your gear and maybe you'll get the rush of looting your enemies.
>>
is it worth sticking around the swamp cross or can /should i just fuck off to a major town ?
>>
>>183130534
only stick to your beginner or "cross" area until you can craft and wear T4. then move to a major city.
>>
File: lol.png (20KB, 288x31px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
20KB, 288x31px
>>
please can everyone here join baka so I know who to grief
>>
File: bad at everything.jpg (155KB, 901x960px) Image search: [Google]
bad at everything.jpg
155KB, 901x960px
>>183129841

>filthy casual doesn't understand the excitement of risk

I mean really. Why game at a casino when you can lose everything with a bad hand?
>>
tfw you can't decide between going claymore pvp or something more group oriented.

i hate that you have to mix gear to have the most optimal setup for a weapon type. why can't i just be a knight with a claymore and still perform as well as the dagger guy next to me?
>>
File: granite.png (607KB, 759x657px) Image search: [Google]
granite.png
607KB, 759x657px
I was looking everywhere for these, fucking blend right into the mountain.
>>
>>183130912
is that a gathering set?

looks sick as fuck. haven't played since summer alpha so this new stuff is exciting to me
>>
>>183131105
Yeah T4 Quarry, the mining gear is slick as fuck though.
>>
What are the quests like? Bear asses?
>>
>>183130534

Well, I would have stayed in my starting zone longer except that you can buy personal Islands there.

I had 5000 gold since i bought the game back in 2014 so the first thing I did was go to mainland town through safe zone and got to Fort Sterling.

That said, maybe I should have waited as you can't move your island and checked the other cities first.
>>
>>183131369
Nonexistant
>>
>>183131415
So what do you do?

Is it just a skinner box like runescape? Grind for the sake of grind?
>>
>>183131496
Depends, i jew the market. PVP is the main attraction however.
>>
>>183131393
are there limited number of islands or are they instanced / unlimited?
>>
In swamp cross the Journeyman Hunter's Lodge gear creation only goes up to Tier III, is there somewhere else you need to go to get IV?
>>
>>183131648
You can only have one at a time and if you dont like it you can scrap it and go somewhere else and build a new one, however you lose all your progress on it and it is very expensive so dont do so until youve made alot of profit.
>>
Is it a good idea to just focus on gathering and crafting for now, or just make a "general" main character?
>>
>>183131775
Press M, you should see tier III and IV zones around you. Keep in mind not all materials can be found in the swamp.
>>
>>183131775
cities outside the starter zones that are ran by players for jew amounts

basically everything is player ran

your best bet is to get into a guild and use thier guild island crafting stations, because city crafting stations will charge you like 200% to use them
>>
>Premium Status
ehhhhhhhhh
Is this as bad as it sounds? Makes things sound P2W
>>
>>183132023
I was disappointed to find out you get a bonus on material gathering for premium status.
>>
>>183132023
They should have just called it subscription desu, if you play without it its like youre on a free trial. It is however very easy to make enough silver to buy it.
>>
>>183132138
But then they're left with the stigma of charging a subscription after charging for the game.
They should have stuck with the RuneScape model. No formal classes (all equipment based), tiered gathering/production skills skills, severely limited f2p with subscriptions and cosmetic MTX
>>
>>183132352
>stigma
Its an mmo though, its forgiven within the genre. I do however agree that they should switch up the formula.
>>
File: backstabbed knight.jpg (382KB, 538x694px) Image search: [Google]
backstabbed knight.jpg
382KB, 538x694px
>>183131369

There are quests?
>>
>>183131825

Pretty much the entire game is focused on gathering and crafting.

However, I suppose it is possible to just kill mobs and use the silver to buy shit from the auction house.

But shits really overpriced on there right now.
>>
>>183132884
Yes, your quest is to murder as many unwashed tier 1 peasants as possible
>>
Can someone spoonfeed me on reputation?
If I kill a bunch of nerds in red zone is there a point at which I can't go into red cities and am locked to black zones?
>>
what does the minus diamond mean when i kill a heretic ?
>>
If I bought a starter pack right now, would the 30 days of Premium start counting down immediately? Or only once I actually launch the game for the first time
>>
>>183133327
when the code is redeemed on the account.
>>
>>183133327
Once you claim it in game
>>
>>183133352
here
>>183133354
this dude is actually right
>>
expedition was alright i guess.
>>
is there a fleshed out wiki yet?

I was wondering how much an island costs so i can go be by my self.
>>
>>182962523
but worse
>>
>>183133034
I'm planning on making three characters, one for gathering, crafting, and combat each. Just wondering which one I should focus on first?

I assume gathering and getting an island set up correctly would be good, then using that to fund a combat character initially while stockpiling excess resources for the crafter to use.
>>
>>183133960
Island is 6200 for level 1 with premium.
from
>>183129892
>>
>>183134080
Dont give them attention, just act like they didnt post.
>>
>>183134080
got 6693, jackpot.
>>
>>183134259
you only get 1 building plot, no farm plot on tier 1 just fyi
>>
File: thicccccc.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
thicccccc.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
MUHHH DIIIICK
>>
so what, whoever got in first and put these buildings down in the main villages just get to be rich for the rest of the game? what is this, real life?
>>
>>183134796
They wont because nobody uses their overtaxed bullshit and they will have to pay rent.
>>
File: 1421884735296.jpg (188KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421884735296.jpg
188KB, 960x720px
>tell everyone to run aoe weapons so you arent useless for group content
>MUH SOLO PK GATHERERS LMAO
>>
>>183135727
>group content

look at this nerd, lol
>>
>>183099749
jesus christ did u even sleep last night?
>>
>>183136301
Nope.
>>
>>183100582
that's fucking retarded. Baka needs to stay away from reddit cancer.
>>
>>183129264
I thought average price was just the price of the item at that market? Not at all markets.
>>
NOW LIVE / VETERAN FOUNDERS: 00d : 08h : 53m : 51s
>>
>>182954852
nope, most people who play on ipads only gather, trying to fight on that thing is retarded.
>>
File: 1495674657917.jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495674657917.jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
>hope there will be a /vg/ guild
>it's baka
>>
File: 1465623401318.jpg (41KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
1465623401318.jpg
41KB, 610x406px
>>183134038

Depends.

Currently I am just soloing it because I got tired of guild politics and zerg calls.

But I have found that most decent guilds will give you T4 and sometimes T5 shit (once they figure your not a spy).

Basically you will work for them though, but often they will have better infrastructure in crafting than you could have done on your own.

But if you fight for them, often they will replace your gear losses.

Otherwise, I am craft and combat at the same time.

Mostly because you often run into NPCs while getting at nodes. Also you need the armor with the run skills so if you are in PVP territory and someone tries to gank you, you can get away.
>>
Can you fucking mount breeders work any faster? I need my fucking stag.
>>
Beta bro here.

I used to be a crafter main.

Big mistake.

You'll quickly end up with a shitload of unsellable items.

Not only will the prices drastically drop, but the demand for your items isn't as high as you think.

Most players (and I know this sounds crazy) don't like to die and lose their items.

The players, who do die a lot, are usually in clan with dedicated craftsmen.

Another problem is that no one wants to buy your shit, because they want to be crafters too.

As a result, the only shit worth selling in the market was raw materials.

So I decided to be a gatherer main instead.

Another big mistake.

The market is already flooded with raw materials, so the prices are really really low.

The amount of time used to gather materials will not justify the price that you'll get for them.

Oh, the competition for gathering is a bitch in blue zones.

Yellow zones will have PvP babies trolling gatherers for combat practice; you'll lose 10% of all your shit every knockout.

Red and black zones will usually be patrolled with PvP parties; you will lose ALL of your shit upon DEATH.

You have been warned.

Gathering and crafting is for faggots.

You'll have more fun raiding PvE dungeons with a clan.

Then you can upgrade to participating in PvP fights when you're ready.
>>
>>183139347
>>183139527
>im a crafter
>dont craft
>>
File: 1461968038093.jpg (217KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461968038093.jpg
217KB, 717x960px
>>183139608

If you are solo, then crafting is way to go because prices are too high right now.

But again, if you join a pvp guild, they will give you shit so you don't have to craft since they get tons of loot off dead bodies that they can't use or too lazy to haul into town to sell.
>>
>>183139880
>>183139608
>>183139527
you need to spread yourself out some but not too much
you need to be able to suit yourself up if you have to leave your guild, while also being able to equip good gear

dont spread yourself too thin and dont specialize too much unless you're in a very solid guild

also use alts you faggots
>>
>rough stone is 90 silver a pop in swampville
get hammering boys
>>
File: 1496090797531.png (84KB, 243x255px) Image search: [Google]
1496090797531.png
84KB, 243x255px
>the good goys who spent $100 get to purchase all the buildings, control all the territory, and get rich quick before 99% of players can even access the game

nice pay2win scam you got here, too bad it'll be dead in a week when casual players realize they can't compete
>>
>>183140196
Wait, does this game encourage making alts?

The more I read about this game the less I want to play it.
>>
>>183139527
So play with people. Almost like it's some sort of multiplayer game.
>>
>>183143235
No it doesnt, its just a autistic but efficent method of making profit.
>>
>>183143235
the alts you play for a total of 5-10 minutes a day
a lot of people make a crafting/refining alt so they can spend LP on that stuff and have extra focus
also it works out as a way to help even newbies to make money through the spending of focus
>>
I like the simplicity of the game. I'm hoping in 2-3 months the population will thin out to the dedicated ones who enjoy the game and it will flourish from there.

Not every game needs to have 10 million sales to be successful. Given how low the production values are and how simple everything is, I can't imagine it's a big dev team working on it. Thus costs are cheaper.
>>
What are the heretics? Did they get shipwrecked with us or are they just filthy savages in need of some colonization?
>>
How about a kind anon hooks me up with a key?
>>
File: 1498164849455.jpg (82KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1498164849455.jpg
82KB, 719x719px
>wolf death sounds
>>
>>183145784
Like full game key or what?
>>
>>183145946
Yeah, I'd like to try it out.
>>
>>183146051
sent ;^)
>>
>>183139527
Oh fuck, I had an interest in trying the game because I am a craftfag in all MMOs I play but it's been harder and harder to find an MMO where crafting matters a single fuck. Usually they let babies faceroll once a week and get even better shit nowdays.

Your story made me really sad, anon.
>>
File: Okay IRL.jpg (34KB, 237x295px) Image search: [Google]
Okay IRL.jpg
34KB, 237x295px
>>183146121
T-thanks, anon...
>>
>>183146160
Crafting means something if you play with people.

The whole game is built around guilds fighting over territory. Unless you plan on going that route, the game isn't for you.
>>
STOP UNDERCUTTING
>>
>>183146358
Hey as long as crafting feels useful and POWERFUL for once, why not. I'm just sick of more modern MMOs making crafting a huge timesink with no payoff compared to running a shitty PvE dungeon/raid with instant bestgear,
>>
>>183035894
Archeage
>>
>>183146610
Well, and this is just from my about 2 hours I've put into it, your entire stats come from your gear. There isn't traditional leveling. Your work in a certain skill tree simply allows you to wear better armor and wield better weapons. All armor and weapons are crafted by players. The game is both full loot and has durability for all items. Nothing is infinite in the game.

I don't know if grinding the lowest tier of resources matters in the "late game", but it sure does feel that way. Everything seems to build on the next tier of equipment. All of that equipment is really meant to be spent in battle against other players.

So I guess crafting in this game is more important than others. Nothing is infinite. You can repair gear, but it may just be cheaper to buy new stuff and salvage the old.
>>
>>183146610
>>183146839
not exactly true
to a certain point yeah and then all your grinding turns into very miniscule bonuses to certain kinds of gear
im talking .2% increases but that is very very far down the road and is a supplement to working towards higher level gear and whatnot
>>
>>183146939
It really seems that everything is built around the logistics of battling and losing everything on one's person. It's more about working as a group to gather the best materials to prepare for your upcoming battles than anything. That makes gathering and crafting pretty much the core element of the game.
>>
File: Thinking - Timon.jpg (56KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking - Timon.jpg
56KB, 264x292px
The way it has a sick amount of perks on the 100 buckerinos pack, the way it gives headstart and comodities in them when it's a strictly competitive game, the way you must be subbed to be worth a tenth of a fuck...

Someone explain to me how this won't be Archeage all over again?
>>
>>183147406
the focus you get from your sub pays for its self
eve also has the same exact system
lastly after the sub, theres nothing else you can buy.
>>
Is this game comfy?
>>
>>183147618
do you find getting corpse camped by a roaming ganksquad of no-lifers who play the game 24/7 to be "comfy"? If so, then yes.
>>
>>183147618
Banished tier
>>
>>183147696
that's high-tier comfy
>>
>>183147696
Thats surprisingly accurate
>things going well
>finished school
>get a teacher in and get people edumacated
>suddenly 10 villagers die due to rocks falling on them
>village collapses
>everyone dies
>>
>>183147804
kek
>>
File: Happy - Nanako.png (36KB, 283x177px) Image search: [Google]
Happy - Nanako.png
36KB, 283x177px
>>183145946
>>
>game only released yesterday
>general is already dead as fuck

RIP Albion Online 2017-2017, you had a good run
>>
So... maybe not the best place to ask, but where is?
What other skill progression through use MMOs do you guys know? Any where crafting is really important, interesting or fun?
>>
>>183149659
If you count the eternal beta, it had a longer run.
>>
>>183149772
Ultima Online

There's nothing recent that's good, don't bother asking.
>>
>>183111729
>no one likes playing tanks
mfw
>>
File: Sad - Orrig.png (105KB, 304x280px) Image search: [Google]
Sad - Orrig.png
105KB, 304x280px
>>183149849
Surely you jest, anon.
>>
pay 2 win
>>
Daily wipe in 1 hour 20 minutes.
>>
Is there waifus in this game?
>>
>>183154986
>>183134649
>>
fresh good goy here, is there a guild search option in game? Looks like solo is a waste of time in this game.
>>
File: 3886020728.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
3886020728.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
>>183155609
the official discord, forums, and plebbit are good

I personally suggest baka with info located in the OP. we had like 30 people on yesterday and bad goys arent even on yet.
even got a guild castle and tons of experienced dudes that have even helped me
>>
>>183155732
>I personally suggest baka
some anon/s talk shit about baka constantly, it's it valid or just butthurt?
>>
hey you can always spend your 30$ dollars on me and buy me a game :3
>>
>>183155813
some valid some butthurt
best thing you could do is dip your toes into their discord and just talk to people for a bit
>>
Is it even worth while to look for a hybrid build? combining different types of armor for their abilities and shit?
>>
>>183156993
yes, most of the good healer builds do this. Its a lot harder to craft it yourself at higher tiers but it allows you to specialized how you want
>>
im ready
i only need 30$ :3 please anon
>>
Down for maintenance. Anyone know how long they are down for? Checked the twitter and what not and found nothin
>>
>>183157447
until someone buys me a game
>>
>>183157447
read in chat its an hour and they wipe a day
>>
>2 left
helpyour nigga please?
>>
>being so poor you can't afford a 30$ game
not so long ago I was in this situation, I kinda feel bad for you but the only solution is to stop begging and get a job you nigger
>>
File: brodE.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
brodE.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
People can't afford 30$?
Like actually?
Fucking niggers get off welfare or off yourself nao
>>
its not funny :(
>>
Redpill me about this game.
>>
Pleas man, if you have 30$ on side, buy me a game. It not even meming anymore, just... just please

https://albiononline.com/en/shop/starterpacks#veteran-starter
>>
File: 1425866553227.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1425866553227.png
290KB, 680x680px
Are they fucking serious?

Veterans time to play was supposed to be now and now they delayed it with an hour? Fuck sake I had one hour to play before going to work.
>>
>>183162480
but it wasn't delayed
>>
>>183162550
It was 2PM CET yesterday according to the countdown
>>
Is there any reason to play this game than to play Dark & Light that's going into Early Access tomorrow?
>>
>>183162602
I was looking at the clock yesterday to know when I can play and it didn't change today, l2 timezones
>>
>>183162367
It's runescape, except it's even worse somehow.
>>
File: 1482119537749.jpg (90KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482119537749.jpg
90KB, 655x600px
>>183163721
>>
ITS GETTING REAL
PLEAS, ANYONE IF YOU HAVE 30$ JUST DO SOMETHING GOOD

THANK YOU!!
>>
>>183164029
Why wait 30 minutes, just kill yourself now.
>>
So what's the deal with the territories and shit, has it all been taken already by the whales who spent however much to get in early or is it not that bad. Also, will I be at a major disadvantage if I don't get a founders pack instead of a starter pack? It's a very interesting looking game, I like grindy games, but it's the fact of how much it costs just to get in so I want to know before I spend.
>>
fuck me
>>
>>183164686
>has it all been taken already by the whales
not an expert but I think you can conquer their shit
>>
PLEAS MAN
ANYONE
JUST PLEASE
>>
:(
>>
File: 0ba.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
0ba.png
10KB, 645x773px
how terrified runescape devs are?

Launch of legendary albion online - Announcement of runescape mobile

Launch of veteran albion online - Double xp weekend

they are literally freaking out.
>>
File: 1495129366105.jpg (12KB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
1495129366105.jpg
12KB, 240x196px
2k + queue
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
queue
>>
>>183165659
>Double xp weekend
those are phishing scams, baka
>>
>>183164998
What about the stuff in major cities, the spots that people can tax you for using their crafting benches and stuff, can you beat them up for that shit too or is that locked in place?
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (96KB, 929x331px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
96KB, 929x331px
>>
>>183167829
I only waited about 20 minutes for 3k, it isn't as bad as the time displayed.
>>
>>183167829
>paying money to wait in line for over an hour
never
>>
>>183167829
How could they have fucked up so bad on launch day? This is embarrassing.
>>
I would love to get into queue too, but only if I had a game.

BUY YOUR NIGGA GAME
>>
>>183167829

this is what happens when you support amateur fuckwits like robin henkys

i can't say that i'm surprised with the results
>>
best way to make silver right now?
also is there a way to check the auction house prices in other cities without making alts?
>>
man... life
>>
>>183082396
I saw Myelinated in a Steppes, so he apparently is playing.
>>
yes i am begging you to buy me a game
>>
File: 3.jpg (47KB, 784x289px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
47KB, 784x289px
>>183167829
NANI?!
>>
File: FuckingKek.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
FuckingKek.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>>183165659
>falling for the double xp scam
almost got me desu
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (519KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
519KB, 1920x1080px
Don't even bother waiting for the login queue.

The server is buggy as hell in certain areas.

Gathering is a nightmare.

Pro Tips

>go to the pirate guy as soon as possible (wearing no items = free ride)
>sell your gold and buy your clan name before someone takes your name
>you can buy an island from the pirates at the main cities (not the beginning town)
>figure out what you want to specialize in (be very specific), because generalizing in talents is shooting yourself in the foot
>try avoiding being a gatheringfag/craftignfag
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (502KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
502KB, 1920x1080px
>>183173894
The reason why you would want to go to the pirate guy as soon as possible, is to travel to an area where the materials that you want are plentiful.
The best way to buy armor for cheap is to naked-travel to an area where the materials for the armor is plentiful.
EXAMPLE:
>want to buy/craft steel armor?
>go to the mountain area
>>
File: 1284488421451.gif (25KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
1284488421451.gif
25KB, 200x198px
>tfw all crafting stations in cities either have 999999% usage fee, no food or limited access.

How do i even t4 with this shit?
>>
do it
just do it
spend your 30$ on me
>>
>>183174481
I've been told to join a guild that has their own facilities.

I suspect very little people are going to use the town facilities with that fee, they have to pay rent and will go out of business - eventually it will even out.
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (590KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
590KB, 1920x1080px
Here's a trade secret for buying shit.
>>
>>183174481
It will get better after a week. (the shop owners will get no money)
Join a guild to avoid autism shop fees.
Buy an island (you only get one), but beware: crafting stations = food = $$$
>>
>>183175132
Can anyone go a bit more in depth on islands? Is it worth it? is there upkeep?

I mostly play by my autistic self so this seems like the route i would go.
>>
>>183175495
Did you even read my posts?
>>183173894
>>183174473
>>183174935
You only get one personal island, so it's important to choose which area to setup. Islands can be bought from the pirate at any major city. Islands are definitely worth it after you upgrade your island a few times. The only upkeep is feeding your craft stations. Other than that, stock up on stone blocks and build whatever you want. Islands are vital for solo players.

Pro tip: It would be best if you joined a clan that already has a clan-island at a good spot.
>>
RIP server
>>
DEAD SERVERS
>>
File: pepe.gif (182KB, 226x224px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.gif
182KB, 226x224px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1498062779126.png (140KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1498062779126.png
140KB, 368x368px
>queued for an hour and 20 minutes
>50th in queue
>server dies
>>
How does the market work exactly? Is it just local to the region or world wide?

I'm stockpiling on stone in the Steppe starting area but not sure if I should sell it here or wait to travel and sell it somewhere else.
>>
Dead servers? Oh shit. I didn't know that because I don't have a game. What?
You want to buy me a game? Ohh please feel free to do so.
>>
>>183139527
>>183173894
>>183174473
>>183174935
This needs to be saved and reposted in the next thread.
>>
>>183177036
It's locked to the specific market stand that you access.

A lot of gatheringfags (I warned you not to be one.) stockpile on materials and travel to an area with better prices. The problem is this:
>you need an ox
>fast traveling with items = $$$
>it takes forever to travel by foot
>most trading routes require you to travel through yellow/red zones
>you'll need a party (hurr durr join a clan already) to protect you from PvPfags
>>
>>183177920
how the fuck do I make silver then? I just wanted to start on my gathering character to stockpile stuff for my other characters to use.
>>
File: bornmad.jpg (196KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
bornmad.jpg
196KB, 600x480px
i just got the game but I can't connect
>>
>>183178339
servers are dying from overpop, it will pass
>>
>>183178263
The best way to make silver is to raid PvE dungeons with a party. So yeah, join a clan already.
If you really want to go solo in a PvP game, then use the portal at any city or town and do a solo dungeon.
>>
Albion History X is recruiting if anybody is interested. PM Theris in game when it comes back up.
>>
>>183179135
how many of you are there and what do you plan to do
>>
Are you kidding me?

Those faggot Twitch streamers with $100 starter packs get 1st priority in login queuing!
>>
>>183179135
are your taxes slavery like?
>>
>>183179270
how do you join the queue?
>>
What are chances of building private server?
>>
>>183179361
Taxes are theft. But we're at 2%
>>183179251
We want to gain power and declare war on the commies The Red Army. BETTER DEAD THAN RED
>>
>>183179546
low because it will go f2p
>>
>>183179653
>f2p
i dont think so
>>
so if gathering is for plebs, what are you supposed to do to make money when your guild isn't running dungeons?
>>
>>183179775
they got taxes
>>
>>183179775
>be guild
>go pvp
>loot players
>sell loot
>????
>profit!
>>
b-buy ma a game? please
>>
>>183180327
Here's my product key.
NF32V-Q9P3W-7DR7Y-JGWRW-JFC??
Guess the last 2 digits.
>>
>>183180658
>>
>>183180101
will you still make money in pvp if all you have is t3 gear?
>>
Can someone inv me to a guild my char name is Kashil i can already craft tier 4 heavy armor and wear it. pls no big taxes me poor.
>>
>>183180658
>NF32V-Q9P3W-7DR7Y-JGWRW-JFC??
my fucking launchers is crashing
just...
>>
LEL the chat is broken in the game right now
>>
>have to download again
dont take my code bois
>>
>>183181261
tier 4-8 loot = $$$$
everything else is trash
>>
>>183181426
Is that you who I just invited?
>>
>>183181934
yes kashil cant use chat right now ingame lel
>>
>>183182545
discord /BHgYWf
>>
>>183170071
What guild did he join?
>>
>>183180658
Ok I downloaded game. Can you send me product key on mail
>[email protected]
It is real address
>>
>>183183627
Albion History X, we're recruiting. PM Theris
>>
>>183179135
every time I join you the game tells me you are not online, bug or are you really off?
>>
>>183184268
Bug. Join discord here >>183182835
>>
>>183183627
>>183184142
He isn't in a guild yet, think he is playing with some Eve dudes and Rage.
>>
:(
>>
If YOU gift me game I WILL suck YOUR cock
>>
>join a guild
>%40 tax
I am triggered.
>>
>>183186202
Our guild is only 2% tax.
>>183182835
>>183179135
>>
>>183186202
Still better than 150%+ in towns
>>
>>183185856
reminder
>>
All of the jsmoov and scorned BDO fags flaseflagging lmao
>>
Remimder that Albion History X is not a /vg/ guild its a trash streamer who discovered /r/4chan last week and thought it was hilarious.
>>
File: haha-you-are-poor.jpg (33KB, 450x326px) Image search: [Google]
haha-you-are-poor.jpg
33KB, 450x326px
Gift a poorfag a key pls?

[email protected]
>>
>>183187962
Because REEEEEEEE is so much better. Fucking kek I bet I've been around longer than you
>>
Why do I get journey not possible when trying to take the boat somewhere?
>>
>>183189281
Oh yeah my bad continue to advertise your channel in threads then, your two viewers could use the company.
>>
>>183184424
Yeah all of the Core OG baka are avoiding the current albion baka like the plague
>>
>>183190358
>people saying this was better than bdo
>No auto path
>combat is worse than orbiting ship and F1 in eve
>gathering is more autistic and grindy than anything in Bdo
>blatantly pay to win
>need premium on 3 chars to be remotely competitive
>brs and russians everywhere
>7000 man que

Lol whata fucking joke
>>
>>183103506
I'm sure a lot of people want to socialize with you
>>
Is server rip again?
>>
>>183191971
Two of us d/c so I think so
>>
>>183191971
Yeah i was harvesting my herbs and then popped back into log in screen.
>>
DEAD SERVER
DEAD GAME
>>
File: 1485728715651.jpg (49KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1485728715651.jpg
49KB, 583x583px
>>183192438
Shut the FUCK up
>>
File: 6c2bbb442444706b24306f2bdad90f90.png (758KB, 951x1038px) Image search: [Google]
6c2bbb442444706b24306f2bdad90f90.png
758KB, 951x1038px
>people expecting to play on MMO launch day

you retards never learn, do you?
>>
When will someone make /vg/ guild? Why do we only have reddit guilds?
>>
>>183192675
Theres a reddit streamer who created a ebin right wing guild of us centipedes here, its called Albion History X and its BASED! XPPPPPPPP
>>
>>183180658
post two digits on thread, may the fastest faggot win
>>
>>183193158
Reminder that Baka Albion is run by a group of dayz redditors who orbited some paper bag tier streamer girl who apparently bangs any dude she plays games with.
>>
>>183193884
>he didn't get recruited by the mexican tattooed attention whore girlgamer in baka with daddy issues, who smokes like a chimney via hook up threads on /soc/
>>
who's idea was it to only have one server?
>>
>>183194916
In a month its gonna be great because at least 90% of the people playing now wont be then.
>>
DC AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>183194916
As someone who has played since the first couple betas, where you could run around red zones for half an hour and not find anyone, having only one server is good in the longrun.
>>
>>183195450
It will keep happening until I get into a game.
And YOU can fix that.
>>
Anyone need HP or energy pots? Got my alchemy hut up and running
>>
>>183195893
I need game
>>
>>183195537
Why do people play this shit instead of eve.

It's like they tried to copy eve, but brought all of it's failings along for the ride
>>
>>183196435
I don't know, I've never played EVE. I guess because it's a lot easier and enjoyable to play, and a lot less niche.
>>
>>183196435
Fuck Greyscale
>>
>>183196607
So it's eve lite for paste eaters?
>>
>>183196719
Its EVE but with actual gameplay.
>>
It's Eve without retarded mechanics like skillpoints
>>
PLEASE
>>
>>183197063
If it means youre going to be this annoying in game as well then fuck no youre not getting anything you disgusting tranny
>>
is baka cute? I won't join if baka ain't cute
>>
>>183197141
Why would I?
>>
>tfw kicked right as I was fighting the boss in an expedition
>died
>didnt get my money for beating the expedition
>>
>>183197317
>joining reddit guild
>>
do we have any /vg/ guild?
>>
>>183197937

>>183179135
and baka
>>
>>183197937
No it's just reddit guilds advertising here
>>
>>183197867
If I had a game I would never join reddit guild
>>
>>183198194
I'm scared of normie tier guilds :<
>>
>>183197937
BETA UPRISING
>>
File: 1479243585407.png (638KB, 495x597px) Image search: [Google]
1479243585407.png
638KB, 495x597px
>post yfw full loot pvp
>>
File: blak.png (3KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
blak.png
3KB, 1200x800px
>>183199230
Get it?
Like I dont have game soooo.... Yeah LMAO
>>
Albion online is deader then fucking broski enterprise.

You're all slomo's who fell for the stunt flores meme and didn't actually get to know him
>>
>>183199230
>95% of players never leave a blue zone
>4% never leave a yellow zone
>1% AIMLESSLY WANDER EMPTY RED ZONES
>>
Post swamp music for us /swamp/niggers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frpj01yDK5Y
>>
File: Untitled.png (889KB, 763x497px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
889KB, 763x497px
>>182937506
Here's the OP for the next thread.
>>
>>183199552
>conveniently ignores Black zones in his shitpost
>>
>>183199552
>wh safer than lowsec
Who would have thought ?
>>
how good is crossbow in this game? can I main it and be successful in pve/pvp?
>>
>>183199512
>nearly a thousand people in each zone
>dead

>>183199552
you cant progress t3 gear without leaving blue zones
>>
>>183200275
Top 3 DPS GvG/ZvZ
>>
> I can't connect
> better go to the general and call the game dead
It's like you've never MMOed before.
>>
>>183200846
but you can get tier 4 in blue zones anon
>>
File: stars.png (484KB, 660x608px) Image search: [Google]
stars.png
484KB, 660x608px
>>183200846
Yellowzones are T5, blue is T4.
>>
>>183201250
>>183201308
what blue zone has t4 crafting stations
>>
>>183201359
Cities and islands, i have my own T4 stations why dont you?
>>
>>183201359
personally I own one, but the major cities are tier 1 blue zones lmfao that have them
>>
File: 1458275444652.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458275444652.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>183201528
because i started this morning and the constant downtime pushed me behind, along with being stuck for a couple hours in a repeating queue that i would go through but then the game said the region was full and then itd just put me back in the queue

im about to be able to use all t3 gathering tools and i have a plethora of t3 mats
hitting t4 in a day without help is decent progress, right?
>>
>>183201528
not enough silver for island upgrades
>>
>>183201805
Yeah thats great progress, and dont worry about high taxes on stations you dont own as in a few days they will be lowered as nobody are using them, they will always be there though as thats the incentive of owning plots. Otherwise just join a guild and use theirs.
>>
>>183202019
what should i be doing for silver? the daily expedition only gave 2k
when I ask, I keep getting told i need to do hellgates but im told i need t4 to do hellgates btu i need silver
>>
All Good edition?
>>
>>183202165
Personally im holding off on combat so i can abuse the crazy market prices with T2-4 materials and farming, but i see alot of people asking for fame farming so maybe join up a group and hunt heretics i guess if gathering/crafting is not your thing.
>>
REEE LET ME ON IM MISSING THE FIBER BOOM
>>
Brand new to the game. It seems at tier 4 you really need to decide on what you want to do so you can start leveling it to get towards other tiers, my issue is with tank things seem very confusing. Can you guys recommend guard/weapon combos? Full guardian seems like an easy way out, but with weapons I don't know.
>>
IM ON BOYS
>>
File: 5.jpg (62KB, 414x563px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
62KB, 414x563px
>tfw you log in
>>
>there are actually people who fell for the a buy to play + subscription + microtransactions tablet runescape clone where you have to play in a guild or you can forget getting anywhere
>>
>>183202754
Great hammer
Soldier/Knight helmet
Knight armor
Hunter/Knight boots
>>
Yo, I logged in with my first character I was pleased with and there's nothing in his inventory. Do the items spawn in a bank somewhere or something?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719-080933.jpg (40KB, 332x137px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719-080933.jpg
40KB, 332x137px
Why did Baka's best member avoid joining the albion Baka crew?
>>
>>183202762
fuck you i am only one allowed to beg
>>
>>183203720
We all joined this wanna be e-celeb streamers the_donald guild earlier, sorry.
>>
>>183204057
I just made enough silver to make a guild though
>>
>>183204015
no
>>
>>183203720
Maybe he got tired of carrying the guild every iteration

Rip baka
>>
I dont know, I actually thought someone will gift me a game. Am I retarded? Maybe.

Bye and enjoy in your game bois!
Love!

Only yours,
poorfagalbion (2017-2017)
>>
>>183205427
You were here for two days posting trannies, gtfo.
>>
File: 1497261712501.png (24KB, 370x321px) Image search: [Google]
1497261712501.png
24KB, 370x321px
THE GAME'S SO CROWDED NOW AUGH
>>
Can you buy more than one island?
>>
Best tank 1h tank weapon?
>>
Is there any point in having anything but houses filled with mercenaries on your personal island ?
>>
>>183207269
Labourer should reflect what you do, so if only combat no theres no need for anything other than mercs.
>>
File: 14275385061802.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
14275385061802.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>tfw bought all my t4 gear because fuck that 999% usage fee
>some fag in t5 armor trying to duel me for 10k silver
>destroy him with 40% hp left
>he duels me again for 8k
>win again
>tfw i have all my money back in just 2 duels
>>
File: Untitled.png (368KB, 979x353px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
368KB, 979x353px
I understand not wanting to buy servers for the first week's rush, but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>183207883
getting me ready for felmyst launch for sure
>>
>>183202305
I really like these devs teebeeayche
>>
Lookin for non-baka vg guild
>>
>>183208917
> playing with 4chan
it's like you want to have a bad time
>>
File: 1486583214307.jpg (142KB, 998x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486583214307.jpg
142KB, 998x1200px
>>183199552
>tfw that huge guild running around the redzone

GO BACK TO BLACK DESERT YOU FUCKING N-WORD
>>
>getting chased by hostiles in yellowzone when im trying to gather T5

I know i wont lose my stuff if i die but its still exciting.
>>
>>183209536
I've found pretty good success playing with groups whose members are from 4chan but don't advertise or act as 'a guild from 4chan.'
You get the same sort of humor without the worst of the memespouting shitposting.
>>
playing this on my v20 is harder than i thought
>>
>>183210307

What's the ideal armor to shoot for if you wanna be a dual-swords boi? I'm guessing some kind of leather.
>>
File: think.png (15KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
15KB, 112x112px
dead general = dead game?
or dead general = people actually playing the game?
>>
>>183212152
Yes
>>
>official linux version
>doesn't work
figures
>>
>>183214172
what did you expect from this cash grab?

This shit will be f2p in 6 months witn an aggressive cash shop
>>
that nice obvious "You got more for paying for the game!" during gathering is perfect, really drives home the P2W
>>
File: 1477765601903.jpg (534KB, 5555x5555px) Image search: [Google]
1477765601903.jpg
534KB, 5555x5555px
i did a general 2 months ago and nobody replied

you're a bunch of traitors

;_;
>>
>>183214639
It's a shit game,

I FEEL SCAMMED
>>
>>183210103
some of the resources you farmed will be trashed (don't remember how much tho)
>>
File: 1499888453874.jpg (53KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1499888453874.jpg
53KB, 500x541px
>>183214639
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (91KB, 925x329px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
91KB, 925x329px
Look at this shit!

Players (who paid money to play) have no other choice but to wait and NOT PLAY.

This is why you add alternative worlds/servers.

Fucking amateurs.
>>
>>183215034
they must be batshit crazy if they think that it's okay to have an hour login queue
>>
I've never played an MMO on launch day before and I am now outraged at the fact that there are queues to get in.

I demand that they create more server, that will be barren in 1-2 months which i will then complain about that as well.
>>
>>183215034

>decide to cut into my monthly budget to buy game
>gonna be eating ramen noodles for the next week
>purchase game
>52 minute wait for queue on first log on

I've been waiting for this game to be released for over a year hehe ex dee.
>>
>>183215034
>pay for 30 day premium subscription
>unable to access game
they fucked us
they better accommodate us or some shit
>>
>>183215034

>THE JOURNEY STARTS NOW
not fucking likely.
>>
>>183204682
>>183208917
>>183215646
Albion History X, /Z67YXN is the discord, PM Theris in game
>>183212152
No, just because people on 4chan don't play nor want to doesn't mean it's dead. The game is actually blowing up right now.
>>
>>183215784
So you lose a day, what's the big deal? You still have 29 days left.
>>
>>183216072
>pay for hotel for a week
>sorry room is unavailable for the first day
people aren't getting what they paid for.
>>
Official /vg/ guilds are baka, Albion History X is for the fans of the streamer.
>>
>>183216891
No it isn't, dumb shit. Stop shilling you and yourr baka mexican cucked brethren
>>
>>183217250
How about we create /vg/ guild right now?
>>
>>183217418
No. I don't want this to be a strictly /vg/ guild. It's open to any (x)chan and any right winger. We already dropped the 25k on the guild island and working on an alliance (Right Wing Death Squad)
>>
File: buyinggf.jpg (4KB, 138x124px) Image search: [Google]
buyinggf.jpg
4KB, 138x124px
do messages appear over peoples heads?
this is important.
>>
File: thinking.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
408KB, 500x345px
>>183216042
>>183217559
>its a /vg/ guild and not a twitch e jerk guild
>its not a /vg/ guild i want more people to come watch me stream
>>
>>183217716
Yes in /s only, theres alot of different channels though and people have not discovered this yet.
>>
>>183217716
Yes
>>183217745
No. I haven't asked anyone to watch me stream. Why would I when we're most likely doing the same shit? Counter intuitive
>>
>>183217716
No
>>
>>183217056
>>183217250
>replacing posts
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-19+at+07.23.53).png (11KB, 819x122px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-19+at+07.23.53).png
11KB, 819x122px
>>
>>183217559
>I don't want this to be a strictly /vg/ guild
The don't fucking expect many people to join it.

I'll play with /vg/, I won't guild with randoms. You're a stones throw from being a Reddit guild at that point
>>
>>183220107
It's fine. We don't want you anyway. Go cuck for the Mexican queen in Baka
>>
in queue for over an hour

dead
>>
File: whatdidhemeanbythis.png (12KB, 735x81px) Image search: [Google]
whatdidhemeanbythis.png
12KB, 735x81px
>>183170071
>>183183627
>>183184424

Yeah hes playing with rage apparently
>>
>>183221313
What a bro, plays with a friend he finds out is going solo
>>
File: arabstreamer.png (88KB, 348x253px) Image search: [Google]
arabstreamer.png
88KB, 348x253px
>>183220802
>be brown
>shit on mexicans
wew
>>
>>183221732
I'm not arab lel
>>
>>183220802
Says the mudslime lol
>>
>want to spec into this
>but this sounds more fun
>but wait

FUCK WHY CANT I CHOOSE SOMETHING
>>
How many players are in the /vg/ guilds so far?
>>
>>183224963
8 in Albion History X
>>
>>183225253
Based out of Sterling? I saw one of you fucks running around.

>can't even keep a general alive and trying to maintain a guild
>>
would Daggers, Quarterstaff, or Spear be better for solo ganking?
>>
>>183225767
Yes based out of sterling
>Can't keep a general alive
I hijacked this thread and shilled out guild
>>
>game released 3 days ago
>still on the same thread

lol
>>
>>182937575
Then by your own logic wow is also a tablet game. The lead class designer literally plays on a tablet.
>>
File: bRKPHtX.png (716KB, 738x573px) Image search: [Google]
bRKPHtX.png
716KB, 738x573px
whats up with all the skull icons in town?
>>
>>183228326
spooky high usage fees
>>
Can i be a healer in this game? I know there is a weapon that has some heal stuff, but im asking if it is a viable ambition to be a sort of pacifist and only play to support other people in combat.
>>
File: mIGRJVB.png (46KB, 285x86px) Image search: [Google]
mIGRJVB.png
46KB, 285x86px
"please just play the game"
>>
>>183229003
not an expert but nature staff is aoe heals and holy staff is single target heals, yeah you can play a healer
>>
>>183229003
Yes you can be a healer
>>
File: playit.png (31KB, 254x58px) Image search: [Google]
playit.png
31KB, 254x58px
>>183229107
>>
so is this game fun or what? you make a character and go out in the world to do what exactly?
>>
>>183229404
Grind. Get Killed, lose all your shit and start over.
>>
>>183229404
it's a crafting, economy, GvG game
>>
>>183229625
can guilds build castles at random locations in the world?
>>
Is there any trial or referrals or shit like that? I want to get a feel for the game before buying.
>>
>>183229734
LOL
>>
>>183229250
You arent just memeing me, are you? I wont go put in time and effort towards my peaceful healing ambitions only to find out that 'can be a healer' means i should have been leveling up violent weapons the whole time and only switch to a healing staff occasionally when surrounded by friends?

I want to heal and craft, if i encounter a hostile player while by myself i want to just run away
>>
>>183229734
dont think so, I only know guild can own towns in black zones. Oh and I forgot the game is single server like EvE, for me thats a big plus.
>>
>>183229798
yes you can be a fucking healer, you can collect cloth crafting shit without even killing animals

>violent weapons
just read about nature staff and holy staff
>>
New to the game here. just got to the first town and got myself a bow. what the hell should i be doing from here.
>>
>>183230667
"WHAT EVER YOU WANT MAN ITS A SAND BOX GAME"

This is where buyers remorse kicks in and you realize that there is no game, you just collect shit and get killed or be killed.
>>
>>183230667
decide what do you want to be good at and grind, also join a guild
>>
>>183230667
join Albion History X
>>
>>183230667
>>183231131
And dont forget to like and subscribe!
>>
>>183230905
get some friends it's a fucking mmo.

Be a little sociable you autists
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (869KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
869KB, 1920x1080px
This faggot game was not designed for this many players.

The game is fundamentally flawed to its core.

There's no fixing it.

"One server, one world."

What a dumbass idea.
>>
>>183228326
The craft shop needs food.
Don't ever invest in building craft shops, unless you can afford to feed it a shitload of food every single fucking day.
>>
>>183233142
That why you join a guild Albion History X
>>
>Game has barely any content
>same thread after 3 days
>shitskin shilling his twitch clan with less than a dozen people
Nice game
>>
>>183139527
He tried to warn me, but I didn't listen.
Gathering and crafting is hell.
Some faggot named MacGaming spent 30 minutes trolling me by sniping whatever I was gathering; he was higher leveled, so he was able to gather faster than me.
>>
>>183230261
Ok anonymous. Im going to do it. Im going to buy the game and be a healer.

If i ever feel like i have to level any weapon other than the holy staff line, that im expected to have other weapons for other situations, i will consider you to be a liar. Then you will have someone with holy powers who thinks badly of you. God help you then anonymous.
>>
>>183234831
Iv done nothing but hammer stone for 3 days.
>>
>>183235989
And its done. I spent money on this shitty game just to heal.

The thread is at its bump limit now. Shilldev this means you have to make a new one and then post here linking to it before it falls off page 10. Dont worry, im super charismatic, now that ive got the game its sure to be very popular indeed.
>>
File: TZ9pwk0.png (49KB, 323x225px) Image search: [Google]
TZ9pwk0.png
49KB, 323x225px
where the fuck do these book points come from, do i keep getting them or are they finite?
>>
>>183236753
join the discord /Z67YXN
>>
>>183236754
20 a day
>>
I have to craft 120 of the same item to get to the next "level" ? is this a joke? they're worthless and it costs silver to make these.

inb4 "join a guild!"
>>
is there an island merchant in Thetford?
>>
>>183236943
Join a guild! Albion History X
>>
>>183237231
nvm found the cocksucker
>>
File: shrug.png (2KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
2KB, 224x224px
Some guy shilling this on /v/
it's b2p with no demo/free trial
>>
>>183237231
Welcome to the swamp, stay away from stones its my territory.
>>
Also someone make a new thread before the muslim twitch streamers puts himself in the OP.
>>
Where can I plant a farm on this starter island? always says something is in the way.
>>
Been looking forward to this game for a while, but now that it's out I hesitate. There doesn't seem like there's a lot of content, but EVE gets by just fine with mostly player driven content.

Not sure about the gold to silver thing either.
>>
>>183236943
join a guild, get friends, focus on one thing and purchase other thing
also use the study function
>>
Can character appearance be redone after creation? I read something about the ability to unlock avatars through ingame activities so i assume its possible but...?
>>
>>183237967
You need tier two for a farm.
>>
New thread
>>183238560
>>183238560
>>183238560
>>183238560
>>
>>183238913
fuck off shilling your shitty guild
Thread posts: 771
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.