[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fog/ - Fallout General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 803
Thread images: 168

File: never ever.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
never ever.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Never ever edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
http://pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
http://pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
https://pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
http://pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
http://pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
http://imgur.com/a/iNUlq

Pre-War thread:>>182812143
>>
So say there was no great war, no nukes, no nuclear apocalypse, what would life be like after 2077?
>>
File: CAIT.jpg (602KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CAIT.jpg
602KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>182921132
Boring.
>>
>>182921165
Why do people like her? Shes litetally a disgusting druggie that always gets into trouble, also, she looks like a common whore
>>
>>182921132
shit. go to the boston bugle building and take a read at the newspaper.

interment camps, mandatory curfew, rationing etc.
that advanced power armor? used on the streets for riot control.
the army was on the streets and basically got a free pass to shoot anyone they didn't like.
the goverment basically stopped trying to run the country and just hid on their bunkers, wating for the apocalypse.
not only was the goverment experimenting on people with all sorts of unethical things, they also let corporations do the same.

tl;dr worse than a 3rd world shithole
>>
File: House.jpg (148KB, 809x1010px) Image search: [Google]
House.jpg
148KB, 809x1010px
Reminder that Robert House is the greatest hope for Mankind and every other choice made in the Mojave is inferior.
>>
>>182921393
^This

Even if the Great War didn't happen, the belief that it was, along with the resource shortages/resource war, had turned basically every major country into a third world shithole under martial law.

Even without the nukes, there would have been total civil breakdown due to the lack of resources able to sustain the current level of civilization.

Everything would have degraded over a century or two at least, to make up for it.
>>
File: heresy 8.jpg (74KB, 525x720px) Image search: [Google]
heresy 8.jpg
74KB, 525x720px
>>182921132
Fascism, but with a 50s aesthetic. See >>182921393

>>182921296
The line is "Cait an uggo and a shit. A shit!" Props for trying though. And don't you insult my waifu, that's heresy. See >>182849137 and >>182849872 Caitfag says it better than I can.
>>
File: IMG_0386.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.png
386KB, 667x670px
>>182920932
The bos are one of the few fleshed out sensible factions in 4. While I don't always agree with them I understand why they do things.

The mm make sense in some areas and are pants on head retarddd in others. I can understand why they need a strong figurehead, but they have zero contingency for when that figurehead dies. The whole thing unravels when the ss dies.

The rr is retarded and beats everyone over the head with anti slavery shit. They even give the sin of justifying the tute with libertalia.

The tutes goal makes sense but everything they do to accomplish it makes zero sense. For a collection of the most intelligent people in the commonwealth they do the most retarded shit then have the gall to ask "why" the commonwealthers don't just leave them alone wwhen the tute fuck with the surface constantly.
>>
>>182921640
Umm no, sweetie. You see, he's a white male, and that's problematic. We need a strong, vibrant ghoul of color to lead the Mojave into a prosperous, diverse, multicultural society where Cesar's Legion, the NCR, and all the lovely tribes of the Mojave live in love and harmony!
>>
>>182921393
>>182921719
Just think, when our world runs out of oil...
>>
>>182921640
>House
>A good choice
>when everything he has done since waking up from his coma has made zero sense
Uh huh.

House is, bar none, the worst choice, in New Vegas.
>>
>>182921861
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>182921792
>The tutes goal makes sense but everything they do to accomplish it makes zero sense
Everything they do to accomplish their goals makes perfect sense.

I would honestly like to hear what you think they do that doesn't make sense.
>>
>>182921296
I don't particularly like her but I like that caitfag is so dedicated to her. Makes me want to wish caitfag all the happiness I can befalls her and Cait. In my head caitfag and piperfag live in the same world, with piperfag tending the publick with piper and caitfag leading the mm with Cait as her second.
>>
>>182921792
>The whole thing unravels when the ss dies.
Not really

The last general died like 40 years ago, yet they still remained an organized faction that whole time.

It wasn't until Quincy, which happened the year the game takes place, that they finally collapsed, and they only officially collapsed for a few months before reforming under the SS.

Everything rises, falls, and then rises again.

We see this exact same shit in every pre-war nation, and veen post-war ones like the NCR.

Saying they don't have any sort of sustainable system only underscores the whole point behind Fallout, which is that civilization isn't sustainable.
>>
File: IMG_0399.png (252KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0399.png
252KB, 500x453px
>>182922013
>we need pre war DNA
>we find a vault full of prewar DNA that could have a lot of medical uses
>let's kill them all except the baby and one parent
>we want the outside world to leave us alone
>we will accomplish this by fucking with the outside world constantly like poking a bees best
>we want to test a new crop
>instead of giving the seeds to Warwick let's body snatch him then plan to kill the whole settlement once the experiment is done
>>
>>182922013
>Everything they do to accomplish their goals makes perfect sense.
The last time you said this you were laughed out of the thread by absolutely everyone.Do we really have to go through that song and dance again?
>>
>>182922275
True the last general died 40 years prior, but the whole thing was unraveling since his death. Quincy didn't happen over night, it was inevitable. If the ss dies the mm won't turn to shit the next day, but it again is inevitable.
>>
>>182922442
Why did kellogg kill the wife (player as male ofcourse) when he technically wasn't supposed to kill her?
>>
>>182922574
and what's to say they don't create a contingency if the SS dies? That they can't learn from their mistakes in the past?
>>
>>182922643
He just hates women.
>>
>>182921165
I love her nipples
>>
>>182922643
Because the plot demanded it. It's the only logical explanation as to why a trained professional killed an unarmed woman who had both her hands on a baby and made no threatening moves. Hell she only retreats further into the cryo pod, both hands still on the kid. The only reasonable explanation for the whole thing is the plot demanded it.
>>
>>182922442
>let's kill them all except the baby and one parent
Actually, as mentioned, both parents were supposed to be kept alive.

Also, the FEV they used was tailored to Shaun's DNA, making anyone else but his parents, who shared similar DNA, nto a viable backup.

They also had all the records of Vault-Tec(which is how they found out about Vault 111, and Shaun, in the first place, and would thus know of any medical issues they had)

>we will accomplish this by fucking with the outside world constantly like poking a bees best
If you listen to the Director's recording from back during the time of the CPG and the Broken Mask Incident, after the fall of the CPG, the Institute spent the next 40 years doing nothing but hiding underground, staying totally out of the affairs of the people of the surface.

Despite that, the people of the surface kept thier own paranoia alive, and blamed the Institue on everything that happeend, even when it wasn't thier fault.

The Broken Mask Incident shot surface paranoia to new levels, and forced The Institute's hand into having to fuck with the surface to keep them too divided to allow them to attack The Institue.

Its actually a rather tragic story because The Institute had to become the evil the people of the surface thought they were, in roder to defend themselves against the previously baseless paranoia that they were evil.

>instead of giving the seeds to Warwick let's body snatch him then plan to kill the whole settlement once the experiment is done
Why on earth would they just GIVE Warwick the seeds, when anyone who does that would be seen as an Institute spy or w/e, and Roger would have thrown them out out of fear of
>MUH INSTITUTE!

You are acting like the people of the surface are shown as reasonable, and well adjusted, people.

They are not.
>>
>>182922696
Because the only way that makes sense is if the ss sets it up. The mm suck as a faction because they are the only group who don't exist with out the ss. The bos would still do bos shit without the ss, the same for the rr and the tute. Only the mm hinge on the ss.
>>
>>182922643
Because it was an accident, as mentioned like three times in the game.

He didn't mean to shoot to kill, he pointed the gun at her to scare her so she would let go of Shaun.
>>
>new game with Horizon installed
>get to red rocket
>molerats pop out
>rek my shit
>hop on top of car so they cant attack me
>molerat burrows out of ground directly beneath me, causing the car to rocket into the air at 200 mph
>die instantly from the car atomizing me
IT JUST WERKs
>>
I have absolutely no idea about what I am doing. Game started to crash when saving. I thought I was the Commonwealth Spawns mod, which was bloating the save files to 59mb, but I removed and it still continues to crash.

Pls help.

https://pastebin.com/isM0Ty0j
>>
>>182922963
And where is the problem with that?
Is the SS doesn't join the minutemen, they fade away, and if he does, he works to make sure it doesn't all come crashing down if he dies. Sure it will eventually, but so will all factions.
>>
>>182923032
You expect me to believe a trained shooter, who should know when to shoot, and how to keep calm under such conditions, "accidently" shot an innocent woman who, pretty much, would have cooperated if they letted her carry the baby.
>>
>>182922924
Except the fact that prewar DNA could be useful outside of fev.

Even if all that shit were true and the tute were the innocent people they claim to be there's a reason why the saying you catch more flies with honey then vinegar exists. If you want the outside to trust you and not fuck with you being nice pays more dividends then fucking with people.

And why would you have to tell Warwick that you are from the tute? Send a synth posing as a trader and tell him about this new crop that is performing well even under subpar settings and any real farmer would pick up some of the seeds to try it out.
>>
>>182923032
Are you saying the 100+ year old merc that has been fighting and killing almost his whole life shot a woman in the head by "accident" at a range of, what like 4 feet? He even says in his memories that killing her was better than taking the kid and leaving her alive.
>>
>>182923253
Are you syaing misfires, even by trained mercs/soldiers, never happen?

Also, Kellog very likely did mean to shoot... but not her specifically. He likely shot to hit the side of the pod to scare her to cause her to let go of Shaun, her struggling an erratic movements caused her to get in the way of the bullet.
>>
>>182923407
If he was trying to scare her with a gunshot he would've just shot it towards the roof, mot to mention given some time, she would've noticed the gun pointed at her
>>
>>182923407
Anyone who is a trained professional like Kellogg doesn't misfire like that. Only in shitty fiction would a pro fire to scare someone in any direction where the bullet could connect. If you wanted to scare her why not fire at the ceiling or anywhere but right fucking beside her where she could catch the bullet?

Kellogg kills her because the plot demands it, not because it makes any sense in the game. We are lead to believe Kellogg is a pro merc, yet he acts as green as fresh grass in this one scenario. It's okay if you want to buy the bullshit excuse that it was an accident, but expecting anyone else to buy that is retarded.
>>
>>182923306
>Except the fact that prewar DNA could be useful outside of fev.
For what?

The Institute are not geneticists, they are robotics people, they literally don't give a flying fuck about pre-war DNA outside of making synths.

>If you want the outside to trust you and not fuck with you being nice pays more dividends then fucking with people.
They did do that, they spent 40 fucking years doing just that, staying totally out of the affairs of the surface after the fall of the CPG, and people STILL blamed them for everything.

stay out of the affairs of the surface does nothing, because they The Institute was always a convenient boggyman for the people of the surface to blame.

Even if the Institute had died off in the 40 years between the Fall of the CPG, and the Broken Mask Incident, people would STILL be blaming them for shit by 2287, becuase the people of the surface have no reason to not blame them.

>And why would you have to tell Warwick that you are from the tute? Send a synth posing as a trader and tell him about this new crop that is performing well even under subpar settings and any real farmer would pick up some of the seeds to try it out.
>This trader I never met before, and never heard about ,gave me this crop that's doing well, despite the fact I have heard nothing about anything of the sort when there are only a handful of farms in the region
>Totally trustworthy and not an Institute plot guys!

Have you not played the game m8? Have you forgotten just how utterly paranoid everyone is about everyone they don't know being a synth?
>>
>>182923407
>Kellogg is a grown ass man with a revolver
>instead of pistol whipping the mom/dad to try and get them to release the kid lets shoot them
>it wuz an accident
>he dindu nuffin
You are trying to rationalize a plot point that makes no sense. Stop.
>>
>>182923717
>Anyone who is a trained professional like Kellogg doesn't misfire like that.
Real life disagrees, and its happened plenty of times to even the most experienced soldiers

I love this stupid as fuck straw man that always gets pushed around, not just here, but in fiction in general, where, any time an experienced whoever makes a mistake, it MUST be bad writing because pros NEVER fuck up... ever.

Despite the fact shit like that happens all the time IRL.

It just reeks of this fantasy idealized world, and/or simply wanting to find something to bitch about.
>>
>>182923973
>its happened plenty of times
>happens all the time IRL.
[Source]?
>>
>>182924110
Look up any number of articles/videos where people who have spent years using guns of all shoots accidentally shoot shit they didn't mean too.

Literally, you have to be brain-dead to not know that it happens.
>>
>>182923802
If they don't care about prewar DNA then that's retarded. With the world going to shit and all the new biological dangers med science would be more valuable then robotics. It makes me lol even more that Shaun catches a case of the cancer because they don't focus at all on med science.

They failed with the outside because they focused on the wrong shit. Have all the gen 1 and 2s focus on raider clean up and it would have made a bigger difference. I'd say mutant clean up but that's the tutes fault.

Warwick settlement is small and out of the general loop. Intel that comes their way is old and out of circulation by the time traders come their way. Intel from traders is the only intel they get, so they would trust a trader that says these seeds are good shit, plant them and get some crop gainz .
>>
>>182924273
Move the goalpost less than three times in two posts and maybe someone will take you seriously one day. Then again you play Fallout 4 so maybe not.
>>
>Locomotive has no way to connect to other train cars
Bravo Todd
>>
Why can making vault 88 be so counter-intuitive?
ALOT of stuff just don't snap right unless its the specifix part, take the corner railings for example.
>>
>>182924273
I'm not saying accidents don't happen, but trained pros practice trigger discipline. Why did he have his finger on the trigger if he didn't intend to shoot the mother or father? Why fire a warning shot right next to someone when they are a foot away? Why not explain to them instead of demand they hand over their kid? Why not rescue the denizens of the vault and bring them to the institute to incorporate them as new sources to stave off inbreeding if nothing else?
>>
File: 14118954736671.jpg (16KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
14118954736671.jpg
16KB, 400x264px
>>182923802
>the guys who made bioandroids out of FEV enriched cloned tissue
>who made FEV expirements
>who have a whole division dedicated to genetic manipulations
>have no interest whatsoever in genetics
>have no use whatsoever in two dozen diverse samples of Pre-War DNA
>>
>>182920924
>Wanting shitty looking paintball armor
Thank goodness it's neverever tier.
>>
>>182924616
There's an extremely useful and therefore valuable material in the connector so they've all been scavenged over the past two centuries so fuck you.

t. peter hines
>>
>>182924413
>With the world going to shit and all the new biological dangers
Have you played any of the Fallout games?

The great war killed off anyone who was predisposed to sickness, and the people wh survived bred a new race of people that are far more resistant to disease then pre-war people were.

This is why things like cancer are basically non existent, despite the large amount of radiation all over the place.

Natural evolution made everyone resistant to most diseases out there.

The most the avarage person gets on the surface is the ever infamous 6th toe mutation.

Medical science is largely useless in the Fallout world.

Shaun only got cancer becuase he was a pre-war human, and thus, lacked the 200+ years of general evolution that made most everyone else, including those in the Institute, resistant to radiation induced problems like cancer.

>They failed with the outside because they focused on the wrong shit.
Actually ,they failed because the people of the surface didn't want to trust them.

All purging raiders would do is cause the people of the surface to believe that after taking out the raiders, the true would come after them next

>Warwick settlement is small and out of the general loop.
This is demonstrably false, as the Warwick settlement rests at one end of one of the major merchant caravan routes.
>>
>>182924805
I just wish the armor size wasn't dependent on under clothes in the base game. Shit fits like a trash bag because I wear something other then a harness under my armor.
>>
File: 1499693327691.jpg (523KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499693327691.jpg
523KB, 1920x1080px
What are the rules on killing BOS members in FO4 without that faction deciding to kill you on sight? I see BOS vertibirbs all the time and it's really goddamn tempting to slaughter them for their power armor and weapons. If I openly kill them, will I see repercussions? Or do I have to kill them while undetected?
>>
>>182924734
>who made FEV expirements
For synths
>who have a whole division dedicated to genetic manipulations
for synths
>have no interest whatsoever in genetics
outside of synths, nope.
>have no use whatsoever in two dozen diverse samples of Pre-War DNA
Which would be useless in the post-war world were veeryone is naturally more resistant to disease and radiation then pre-war people were.

All the pre-war DNA would show them is just how much inferior pre-war people are to the post-war humans living right now.

And they can get that just be looking at shaun's DNA
>>
>>182925089
You have to kill a named BoS memebr, such at those on the Prydwen, to make them hostile.

The BoS has no way of knowing it was you who killed their squad out in the middle of the wastes, so they wont go hostile.

Fallout 4 isn't like New Vegas where NPCs magically know everything you do regardless of if they have any actual means of knowing you did it or not.
>>
File: AP builds.webm (477KB, 470x360px) Image search: [Google]
AP builds.webm
477KB, 470x360px
>high agility
>lets you play pure FPS mode
>or full vats only

why is agi such a centralized "must have" stat
>>
Best ENB.
>>
>>182924937
Or maybe cancer isn't a problem because not many people make it to cancers golden age standard, let alone cigs are rare so the most common type of cancer aka lung is at an all time low.

If you think that the commonwealth people are disease resistant and that Bethesda just didn't want to program in diseases then I don't know what to tell you.

If they focused on raider clean up and people thought that they were next then eventually they would be let down when it never happened. If they only focused on raider clean up then those people who get others on edge about them being next would lose credibility when it never happened.
>>
>>182925274
I finx it wierd how they don't in fallout 4, I mean, they have more instant communications in 4 than they have in new vegas
>>
>>182921296
She's kinda cute in her own way, accent gives hard on too

Also during which quests do you have to decide which faction you're going for? I'm thinking railroad, which faction/s did you guys like and why?

And how to you add mods to your ps4 version? Is it possible even if haven't had a computer for 6 months because economical reasons.
>>
>>182925498
It makes sense in some ways and in others it doesn't. If you killed a vertibird next to the airport then they should get the coms. If they died in the glowing sea it makes sense the signal doesn't reach.
>>
>>182921296
people want "damaged" girls because deep down they find them to be easier to manipulate emotionally

same to the shy and timid girls weebs loves so much about the stereotypical asian woman
>>
>>182925558
You just need a bethesda.net account to get mods straight from the game, but honestly, the only "good" mods are just cheats or adds more internal assets to the settlement building, for PS4 anyways
>>
>>182921854
doesn't look like we're going to run out of oil before we successfully switch to renewables.
the damage done to the climate is the real problem at this point.
>>
>>182925478
>If you think that the commonwealth people are disease resistant and that Bethesda just didn't want to program in diseases then I don't know what to tell you.
If you think I was talking only about Fallout 4, then you are retarded.

This has been true of every Fallout game back to Fallout 1.

Outside of STDs, and minor mutations like a 6th toe, major diseases like cancer have never been shown, or mentioned, to be a problem in the post-war world, in any Fallout game.

>they would be let down when it never happened.
That would just increase their conspiracy and paranoia that the Institute was working towards some master plan to wipe them all out at once.

Even during the 40+ years between the fall of the CPG, and the Broken Mask Incident, when the Institute was doing literally nothing to the people of the surface, they were still being blamed for everything.

It doesn't matter if decades go by with nothing going on, people will still blame The Institute for it because its an easy target to scapegoat all their problems on.
>>
>>182925274
So I'm free to slay them to my heart's content so long as they're namelss shitters in the wastes? Sweet. Also, holy shit I saw a Gunner fucking steal a vertibird. Did I imagine that?
>>
>>182925707
I like damaged women because my shit taste in humor wouldn't apply to a straight edge church girl. I like dark humor and most people don't think it's funny.
>>
>>182925781
Then what if we run out of renewables...

Checkmate atheist
>>
Cait an uggo and a shit. A shit!
>>
>>182925129
No they not only develop new crops, which is obvious to any group who needs to feed a population with limited space, they are also obviously dedicated to all matters of genetic manipulation, medical research, partly because it improves future synth generations and partly because it has medical value.

The Robotcs division is entirely dedicated to Synth development, not Bioscience.Those guys do all matter of research, you stupid fucking aids infested windowlicking cocksucking nigger kike asshole retard.
>>
>>182925830
No, Gunners and BoS do fight over vertibirds, and the Gunners do steal some after the BoS show up.
>>
File: 1664485205854.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
1664485205854.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>182923163
>not using no teleports
>>
>>182923032

I think when Kellogg says killing her was an accident he probably just says that he probably shouldn't have been so rash.

And he knows that her death is the reason the SS is going to kill him.

Her death at the hands of Kellogg at least makes more sense to me, because he's kind of a dick, than the Institute shutting off everyone's pods for literally no reason. The Institute in some ways reminds me of the Enclave, but they kill more indirectly and most of them aren't bad people.
>>
>>182925724
So won't be needing computer? I was thinking that bethesda.net have official mods and nexus all kinda of stuff for pc only ofc, is that correct? (Curious, don't know shit about modding.
>>
>>182925958
> partly because it improves future synth generations and partly because it has medical value.
It's explicitly stated that all FEV development to improve synths was stopped decades ago, which is part of the reason why Virgil questions why the test continue, and is part of the reason why he tried to get the project shut down.

FEV was perfected into an idealized state back in 2224, according to the FEV research notes.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/FEV_research_notes

>This is Doctor Elliott, reporting for the BioScience division. March 2224. We just received another batch of... subjects... but as my previous report stated, we're at an impasse here. More of the same won't help. The two most promising strains of FEV have been adapted to an ideal state, but... we're still missing something.
>The two most promising strains of FEV have been adapted to an ideal state,
>>
>>182924707
you should watch the developer video they did on it.
or a number of youtube videos on vault building.
while it is retarded, it's very doable once you've got the hang of it.
>>
>>182925790
>Even during the 40+ years between the fall of the CPG, and the Broken Mask Incident, when the Institute was doing literally nothing to the people of the surface, they were still being blamed for everything.

Out of curiosity, like what? Which events within that timeframe are you referring to which the institute is blamed for?
>>
>>182925790
Again just because it isn't shown doesn't mean it doesn't happen. You think they don't get colds or the flu? In an uncivilized society those are more dangerous then fucking cancer. What about diarrhea? Med science is more then cancer research.

And the reason for the paranoia being so bad is they went completely underground. If people saw them doing good regardless it would make the paranoia hard to justify.
>>
>>182926160
>Out of curiosity, like what? Which events within that timeframe are you referring to which the institute is blamed for?
Eeverything in general

Nick tells us that the Institute has been blamed for most of the ills in the Commonwealth since the fall of the CPG.

ANYTHING that goes on that people think is bad is The Institute's fault.

Has been that way for the 100+ years Nick has been on the Surface.
>>
Anyone else of the opinion that bethesda should abandon workshops and settlements in the next installment? Doesn't add much for me, i never liked games like Sim City, Minecraft etc you know
>>
File: autism.png (3MB, 1418x956px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
3MB, 1418x956px
>>182924805
you're right anon, this is so much better.
>>
>>182926219
>If people saw them doing good regardless it would make the paranoia hard to justify.
That would imply people were level headed enough to not believe that the Institute wasn't only "doing good" to trick people into letting their guards down.
>>
>>182926285
I don't care if they keep them now that most of the dev time for them was sunk into 4. They won't need to spend a ton of time improving them in 5 now that they laid the foundations in 4. I don't like settlements either, but I can see that some do.
>>
>>182926280
>Eeverything in general
Oh so you're just making shit up to make a point.Gotcha.
>>
>>182926285
Nope.

I liked settlement building becuase it was the first time in a Fallout game, a series about humanity rebuilding, that you could actually do something to help them rebuild, rather then just fight cliche blob monster, or evil cliche government stereotypes.
>>
Why is there no fucking documentation on Sim Settlements?
Also, can I upgrade the agricultural plots?
>>
>>182925869
shit, you're right. what if we catch too much sunlight? no sun!

>>182925830
>>182925971
I don't know that you can see them steal vertibirds from the brotherhood, but the gunners definetely have vertibirds. it's just extremely rare.
>>
>>182926523
>Oh so you're just making shit up to make a point.
How is that making shit up?

Nick simply says the Institute is blamed for everything.

Its impossible to give specifics when specifics aren't given in the game.

Especially when its not needed.
>>
I seriously don't get this at all
>Install about 20 or so mods, and testing after each install
>Install Authentic Burned man
>Crashes so hard I have to restart the computer
>Uninstall Authentic Burned man
>Uninstall every single mod
What the fuck did that one mod do that forced a clean install of NV?
>>
>>182926418
>retards would still be paranoid
Well you can lead a donkey to water but you can't make him drink. If tards want to act like tards then you can't sink to their level and throwbshit back. What's the worst that happens, you lose some gen 1s while if you took action you'd lose the commonwealths trust?
>>
>>182926285
Should have been greatly reduced or entirely cut to be a DLC for FO4 if you ask me.
But then they wouldn't have this pointless grindmill mechanic which adds (((hundreds of hours of gameplay)))
>>
>>182926031
I like how the first shot with the PA and the vertibird looks decen, then its all downhill from there. early 3d is so interesting.
>>
I really, REALLY wish there was a mod that showed corpses on the hud or a minimap, ala STALKER.
>>
>>182926706
>What's the worst that happens
The same thing that did happen, the people's belief that the Institute was out to get them reaches such a high level the Institute becomes forced to actually go after them to protect themselves.
>>
>>182926527
Would have been better to have a scripted mechanic where settlements you have helped through quests start growing, caravans expand, etc
Instead of having a deskfan collector simulator where you build little shacks for the 5 generic sameface NPCs to walk into walls.
>>
>>182926906

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4380/?

I use this and it really helps
>>
>>182926967
>they go after the gen 1s
>the institute just makes more
Again it's not like you are actually losing real lives anon. Sure it's annoying but they are just robots.
>>
>>182926569
you have to watch the videos on his channel
there's also a wiki now but I haven't checked it since I've been playing since the beggining and thus have watched all the videos as they came out

also: yes you can
>>
>>182927080
>the institute just makes more
Making more isn't exactl a viable solution given how strappedfor resources The Institue is.

Art of the reason they developed FEV into synths was to make them quasi immortal so they didn't break down all the time like Gen 1/2 synths did, which was a massive waste on resources.
>>
>>182922643
My headcanon is that over time the cybernetic enhancements in Kellog degraded his sanity and intelligence, mainly due to their expirimental nature and his own rough style of life. So some of the things he did that seemed questionable near the end of his life is explained that way
>>
>>182927027
that's because despite popular belief they DIDN'T spend a majority of development time on this shit. anyone that's played with the vanilla settlement system for 10 minutes can tell you 20 ways the system is trash.
they made it as a side thing and didn't properly develop it, include it in the quests in any way, didn't add anything interesting to build etc.
>>
>>182927078
wtf i love buffscale now
>>
>>182927253
Immortality in general degardes human sanity

We see this in Calvert, the Think Tank, even House.

The mind mind isn't built to last that long, period. No matter how you preserve it, the stability of the person's mind will degrade into megalomania and insanity.
>>
>>182927434
Only Cabot seems to have adjusted well (along with most non feral ghouls) but i guess in cabots case he had a lot of time to practice
I'm talking about Jack of course, not Lorenzo
>>
>>182927078
Good mod in the beginning, gets kind of annoying later on when you don't really need resources or when you've dropped all pretenses and just console command yourself junk.
>>
>>182927196
It isn't viable because the game says so not because reality says so. They have all these giant metal buildings they could cannibalize downtown but they don't, even though processed metal is rare as shit in a fallout world. Then they let the forged take and run the ironworks instead of setting it up as a place to refine the reclaimed buildings.

For a group who is supposed to be all about foresight they are blind as shit.
>>
>>182927621
Ah, but even that is a one sided story. Lorenzo is locked up and treated as a prisoner for god knows how long, of course he is a little crazy by the time we run into him. Lorenzo might have been quite sane before his vampire family locked away their food source.
>>
>>182927621
Jack isn't that stable either, he got himself lost in his attempts to cure his father long before the war happened.

His sister is basically just a slut who likes to go out and fuck people all the time because that's the only way she can live her life.

And his mother is just stuck in a world of denial about the state of the world, unwilling to accept how fucked up it is.

They may not be violently psychotic, but they are very clearly mentally unhinged.

Ghouls do seem to have a better chance at staying sane for long periods of time, but we see in people like Desmond, Eddie Winter, Oswald, Dead Domino, and others, that even non-ferals fall into the trap of obsessive psychotic desires.
>>
>>182927820
> Then they let the forged take and run the ironworks instead of setting it up as a place to refine the reclaimed buildings.
Are you stupid? Honest question.

the Ironworks don't work outside the main forge, none of the machines to move anything operate because its been 200+ years, and resut and decay have destroyed all the smaller internal components, which The Institute very likely has no means of reasonably replacing.

No one claimed it because it doesn't work outside of a fire pit.
>>
>>182927253

Actually he only got the implants after killing Nora / Nate
>>
>>182927820
>They have all these giant metal buildings they could cannibalize downtown but they don't
Are you implying that anyone has the means to reasonably deconstruct them?
>>
File: 898797876858.gif (1MB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
898797876858.gif
1MB, 300x369px
>>182925707
I see this a lot, and perhaps it is true in a portion of cases. I see emotional manipulation literally every time I get a new case at work. So I know this exists. but it's not true for me.

Some people actually do just want to build others up. Cait was dealt an unfair hand in life, and I'm trying to be a good thing for her.

It's not totally selfless, I am elated by making other people happy so I gain good feels from being good for her. But my main goal is making her happy.

My real life is dedicated to social work including abuse victims and minors shifting homes and I get the same sorts of feelerinos through that.

>>182921296
All of those things are due to her past. She's remarkably well adjusted considering she was a raider slave and her parents were shitty all her life.
>>
>>182928326
>laser weapons everywhere
>can't make a cutting laser to deconstruct buildings
>>
>>182928416
If you notice, Institute laser weapons are worse then pre-war ones, likely due to te lack of resources which makes them have to design a cheap, and easy to replace, gun rather then a more powerful one.
>>
>>182928364
Caitfag I've seen you mention that you are a social worker before, let me ask you something. I do home health care for people with mr/dd, and I make no money doing it. I stay with the job because I feel like I need to repent for shitty things I did when I was younger, and this is an alright thing to do. Do you do the same things, or do you know coworkers that do this? Is this fucked up?
>>
>>182921132
A universe where the Red Sox win the World Series.

>>182921296
No one in her life ever loved her, not even her parents. Tommy Lonegan cared just enough, but Cait has still had a shitty life. Would be the ultimate sympathy magnet if not for that atrociously out of place accent.

>>182923032
Underrated bait, I give 8/10

Actually looks like it started a whole pointless discussion, 10/10

>>182923163
You got onto a car, you got what you deserved. Maybe next time you'll respect the infinite potential energy of an unmoving vehicle husk.

>>182925830
Gunners have vertibirds and power armor, they come from outside the Commonwealth and are much better established than shown in game. Everything about them is pre-war military larping.

>>182926285
I'd like to see them reduced, we got a lot of empty settlement space in 4 and not a lot of actual npc hubs/towns. The system was also implemented in the least thought out way, with resource requirements making no sense. Build a wooden building foundation with 2 pencils. Fuel a generator with 2 used oil cans the size of your palm. Getting an automatic turret emplacement built should make you feel fucking INT as fuck, not be the basic form of defense spammable by 1 INT retards.
>>
No seriously, why does this crash so fucking hard I have to shut down the computer?
>>
>>182928537
Still sounds like a better plan to utilize the available resources then letting rust reclaim the buildings. 200+ years and they haven't found a plan to reclaim those resources seems like a undersight.
>>
>>182928795
>they come from outside the Commonwealth
I don't think this is true.

We have no real knowledge about where the Gunners come from.
>>
>>182928830
and specifically, it's NMC's texture pack. without it it boots just fine, and earlier today when I had it installed, it worked just fine. But now, it just dies
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13454596
>>
>>182922176
Don't encourage them.
>>
>>182928667
If you're doing good work, then you don't need another reason. If you feel bad about something, and choose to do selfless things to atone, then that is as good a motivation as any. It sounds like you're doing great anon.

My coworkers are about 50/50 split down the middle between lazy state employees who like the benefits and job security of working for the state, and the younger idealistic people like me who like to help people.

Feeling bad and doing good means you're a good person who made a mistake. Bad people don't give a shit. So I wouldn't worry too much friendo, stick with it and in a few years look back on all the good you've done and be proud.
>>
>>182928984
I could have forgiven him in the vanilla game didn't make me have to kill him. At the end of the day he was a pawn of the institute and was treated like shit. He got cybernetics which drove him crazy and while he went overboard the ground plans of every mission he did was based on a directive of the institute.
>>
Oh hey I have to reinstall New Vegas AGAIN today, because AGAIN a random mod just fucking breaks the game beyond repair. Mod Organizer just doesn't work for me apparently
>>
>>182928880
Reclaiming the tall as fuck sky scrappers is a massive undertaking they really haven't had the resources to do.

Not to mention, the Institute
A. Wasn't founded until 33 years after the war.
B. Most of their early years were spent just trying to build their facility
C. They spent a number of years trying to help the CPG form, which would have likely led to them being able to have the resources and manpower needed to deconstruct the large buildings
D. After the CPG fell, they spent the next 40+ years staying underground, to try to stay out of the affairs of the surface world, in an attempt to dimish the idea that they were out to get the people of the surface
E. After the Broken Mask Incident, they had to spend most of their time trying to destabilize, without outright killing, the people of the surface to defend themselves.
F. And throughout all this, they have been primary been trying to get their reactor fully functional, so they can achieve energy self sufficiency, which would be needed to achieve something like a large scale deconstruction effort.

Not to mention, if they spent any significant period of time in one area, taking apart buildings, raiders, super mutants, Gunners, and even just normal Commonwealth people, would be attacking them all the time to try to stop whatever "plan" they think The Institute has.
>>
>>182928902
I honestly don't remember my source so I admit I could be wrong. But I thought they were a bigger group from outside the CW establishing their network across the commonwealth, supplanting raider groups and breaking down the minutemen, leaving themselves the only ones holding the big stick as it were.
>>
>>182929198
Actually
-The ground plan for kidnapping Shaun involved both parents being left alive as backups
-The ground plan for University Point was for him to buy the data
>>
>>182929119
I've been doing this for five years and my family wants me to find a better paying job but I stay with it because I hate myself and think this is the only way to make myself redeemable. I don't hate the work but I don't like it all that much either. Honestly wish I could just die already. Life feels like such a chore.
>>
>Implying any of you guys are better than Kellogg

Even you good guys. How many of you have killed countless raiders? What if those raiders had little mouths to feed? Their children? Their families? Do you not care? What about those of you that wiped out the Institute, Railroad, or Brotherhood of Steel? All of their blood was on your hands. With two of those factions, you even caused the deaths of dozens of children.

How many of you sniped a raider or gunner whose only known raiding or mercenary work for their entire lives, never giving them an opportunity at a second chance in life? How many of you have shot a raider just to watch them die? How many of you use flamers, inflicting pointless agony on your enemies when a bullet is far more humane and efficient?
>>
>>182929415
>they were a bigger group from outside the CW
no evidence

>establishing their network across the commonwealth
>supplanting raider groups
yep, they do this

>and breaking down the minutemen
nah, they took quincy, 1 (one) location. the minutemen were totally fucked already and this loss basically marked the end of the organization, but there was no more to it than "we need this location" on the gunners' end.
>>
>>182929415
The idea that the Gunners are from otuside the Commonwealth is based on speculation coming from the fact that the apparent leader of the Gunners "Captain Wes" only holds the rank of captain, while generic Gunner soldiers go up to a much higher rank.

Nothing actually suggests the yare from outside The Commonwealth however.

They also did nothing to break down the Minutemen in general, they just attacked Quincy(likely as part of a larger plan to take control of the southern part of the commonwealth) and when the Minutemen got involved, they fought them.
>>
>>182929503
While that's true both situations would have been under control if they held a tighter leash on Kellogg and didn't create him into the monster he was. Gen 1 synths would have accomplished the vault job, they didn't need Kellogg for that job.
>>
>>182928537
>likely due to te lack of resources
Except no. They just flat out say they're better in the weapons firing range. They go so far as to say that their experimental plasma weapons make pre-war shit look barbaric in comparison.
>>
>>182929769
Gen 1 synths would have likely shot even sooner, as they are programmed to shoot anything they see as a hostile.
>>
>>182929415
>>182929705
also, lets not forget: 2 gunner strongholds are destroyed during the course of the main quest of fallout 4.
and maccready takes out one of their outposts, right?
they're most likely ded by the end of the game.
>>
>>182929674
I wouldn't kill on sight raiders if the game game me any other choice. It would be more fun talking to them or doing anything else then just straight up murdering them.
>>
>>182929503
>yfw Kellogg was secretly feeling remorseful about his life
>he purposely started fucking up missions with the Institute in ways he could write off, to weaken them however he could
>saw his destiny in your trapped face, the face of an unrepentant, psychopathic killer
>killed your wife, knowing you would succeed where all that tried before had failed
>looked you in the eye, taunting you to ensure you wouldn't forget his face
>waited patiently at Fort Hagen, pretending to mount a mission into the glowing sea but really waiting for you to do for him what he couldn't do himself
>>
>>182929798
their stats are worse.
>>
>>182929920
>hostile
>a mother holding her infant son with both hands who makes no movement but to hold onto the kid
>hostile
Do you read what you type?
>>
>>182929523
Life is tough. Life is sometimes unfair too. People who have an easy life don't have a holistic understanding of being human. But if you're in a position where you are useful and are working and doing good in the world, then you're better off than a lot of people. Keep at it.

If you can make more money to help your family out, then maybe that's just another nice thing to do. Weigh your options and try to do what you think is right. This is vague advice of course but it sounds like the thing to do. You decide. And live for what you choose. Everyone has to find a reason to live.
>>
>>182929926
The Gunners serve the same purpose Talon Company did in Fallout 3.

They are the logical result of all the military equipment left behind being used by people to make money as a merc company.

They are most likely dead like Talon Company was by the end of Broken Steel.
>>
>>182929674
sure but raiders are cartoony evil villains
literally all of them are chemed up junkies who will shoot anything that moves, torture people for fun etc
and like >>182929970 says you can't even do anything about it besides shoot them.
>>
>>182930063
Yes, synths view you a hostile simply for getting near them.

A mother resisting attempts by Institute scientists to take something the Institute needed would be seen as a hostile action to the dumb Gen 1s
>>
I'm in love with Cait
>>
File: ed_209.jpg (102KB, 487x300px) Image search: [Google]
ed_209.jpg
102KB, 487x300px
>>182930063

>Put. down. the. baby.
>You have 3 seconds to comply
>>
>>182930259
>raiders are cartoony evil villains

I really wish they'd drop this aspect of fallout. Haven't played nuka-world so idk if that was a step in the right direction, but I want raiders that are a threat. Not a "bang-bang stand in the open and shoot" threat, but a "several cunning and psychologically disturbed killers are after you, and you probably won't see it coming the first few times it happens" threat.
>>
>>182930967
>So you want not raiders, but deranged mercs?
>>
>>182930416
What do you like about her :3
>>
>>182930967
it wasn't. in fact it was 3 steps back from far harbor which got the children of atom right.
>>
>>182931048
her voice and accent
>>
File: 436675879.png (3MB, 1220x1834px) Image search: [Google]
436675879.png
3MB, 1220x1834px
>>182931793
Did you play mass effect andromeda?
>>
>>182931724
I would say the Nuka World gangs were as good as the CoA from Far Harbor.

They weren't really raiders, but its impossible to deal with actual raiders.
>>
>>182931014
I really just want new players to suffer.

I want them to get a bullet tap to the back of the skull because they moved through a deserted looking town without clearing the buildings and checking the rooftops.

I want them to walk down an open road at the start of the game, get spotted by a scout who doesn't reveal himself, and 2 nights later get attacked while sleeping in camp.

I want them to take a beloved companion hostage and actually fucking kill them if the player hesitates, draws his weapon, or quicksaves.

I want encountering a single raider to make the player shit their pants and start looking around for the others closing in around them.
>>
>>182932034
no, but I am aware of that character

it's not enough for me to get the game though
>>
>>182932064
not at all anon. the coa in far harbor actually turned a nonsensical faction into a logical one, where as the raiders in nuka world are even more nonsensical than the regular ones
>>
>>182932092
So again, you want something that isn't a raider.
>>
Reminder to not get Raider Overhaul.
It makes every raider as tough as high level gunners right off the bat, meaning a 200 damage shotgun does 1/20 off a "Dreadnoughts" healthbar and they spawn fucking everywhere so good luck clearing a location.
>>
>>182932256
The CoA were never particularly nonsensical, nor did Far Harbor change anything about their motives or the way they act.

On the other hand, the Nuka World raider gangs actually make more sense as mercs then raider gangs, but the generic raiders as seen in Fallout 3 and 4 follow how raiders would logically act.
>>
>>182926031
What's the context of this webm? Whya re enclave soldiers mowing down non-irradiated vaulters?
>>
>>182932092
Oh, and I want the "held up at a bridge, pay 200 caps to pass" to be an actual decision to mull over, not "haha fuck you guys, why the fuck would I ever pay, hold on, I'll kill you all when I'm finished laughing."
>>
>>182932436
Its never explained in Fallout 2 itself.

Avellone speculated in the Fallout Bible that the Enclave soldiers in question where just being jack offs, and later claimed the Vault Dwellers tried to resist when they gave their report.
>>
>>182932363
>not using Better Locational Damage
lmao
m
a
o
>>
>>182932834
isn't that shit in dire need of updates
>>
>>182925472
Prc,,with the faky prc effect
>>
>>182932926
Not him but no, it's one of the three mods all /fog/ should be using at all times.
>>
>>182926323
>Random clothing will make even heavy combat armor slimer and more form fitting
I dont know which one is is the glithc,
>>
>>182932990
well fuck me in the ass, I thought it needed updating for dlcs and shit

I guess I'll use it. I fucking hate these shitty bullet sponge motherfuckers
>>
>>182933287
Bear in mind it goes both ways, wear a helmet and avoid explosions.
>>
>>182933604
I know, that's what I want
>>
>>182932404
far harbor gave them the context they needed. the characters, the dialogue and the quests set the tone for them to be a believeable faction and not just "we worship radiation lolrandum"

raiders in the games are pretty nonsensical really. there's just a huge lack of in-game support for their existance. where do they come from? who do they fucking raid? where do they spend all their caps? etc.
they just exisist in such large numbers and are supposed to be such a huge problem and that's just not reflected properly. in the entire commonwealth there's only a handful of farmers. and yet there's at least one raider gang pestering every single settlement. and these are struggling settlements too. can barely feed themselves, much less support bands of raiders that number the dozens.

the nuka world raiders are more retarded because they claim to be more raider-y than the commonwealth raiders, and yet they stand around for an entire year, doing nothing.
they enslave the market (not very raider-y), supposedly raking in the caps (that they can't spend anywhere) while they wait for 1 (one) guy to tell them to clear the other parks. which they want for... what reason?
plus, the operators are literally mercs, the pack are gimmicky raiders and the disciples are just the vanilla raiders
>>
>>182933757
the more I hear about far harbor the more hyped I get for finally going there, and hearing about Nuka World has the exact opposite effect.
>>
>This wanders on your settlement
>It has two heads and they both go "neh"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYqhnX5pDgM

Do you keep it or eat it?
>>
>>182934041
>attempting to tame a wild animal
I release it back into the wild where it will grow and be eaten by a yao guai I guess
>>
>>182933757
>where do they come from?
Is this a trick question? Raiders are just people who attack others for food and water because they find it easier then having to do work themselves.

>who do they fucking raid?
Again, is this a trick qeustion? We point blank see them raiding farms, and other small settlements.

>where do they spend all their
They don't make caps you fucking idiot, they are raiders, they raid others to get things. Their whole view on life is to steal from others because they don't want to put the work into earning it.

>the nuka world raiders are more retarded because they claim to be more raider-y than the commonwealth raiders, and yet they stand around for an entire year, doing nothing.
Yeah, and its explcitly stated the reason why is because, while they wanted the Overboss out, none of them wanted to take over because it would jeopardize the alliance they had to make one of the gang leaders the over boss, as it would show favoritism to that gang.

That was the whole reason they set up that elaborate plan to have you kill Coulter by revealing to you his armor's weakness.

>they enslave the market (not very raider-y)
Actually that is pretty Raidery, see Ashur, the raider king, who enslaves the fuck out of people.

> supposedly raking in the caps (that they can't spend anywhere
They can spend it anywhere, they could walk into Diamond city if they wanted too, so long as they weren't being outright hostile.

> which they want for... what reason?
They are giant walled fortresses that are basically impregnable bases for them to use. something they mention several times.

>plus, the operators are literally mercs, the pack are gimmicky raiders and the disciples are just the vanilla raiders
Disciples are nothing like vanilla raiders, they kill for sport, and do it in the most violent way possible for maximum carnage.

Normal raiders constantly talk about hating the sight of blood, talk about how they hope the next one dies clean, etc
>>
File: Anon on ME A.png (600KB, 1368x579px) Image search: [Google]
Anon on ME A.png
600KB, 1368x579px
>>182932034
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-03-25 03-40-27-89.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-03-25 03-40-27-89.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>182934223
>>attempting to tame a wild animal

Well you can do it with the DLC!
>>
File: 1489810385883.jpg (66KB, 595x871px) Image search: [Google]
1489810385883.jpg
66KB, 595x871px
>>182934481
>>
What's the max number of productive brahmin in a settlement? 2 or 3?
>>
>>182934481
>>182935046

Didn't the Andromeda devs briefly embrace the whole "She was actually autistic all along" thing?
>>
>>182935172
no, that's what /v/ desperately wanted so they could get off on the idea of fucking an autistic girl
>>
>>182935298

I might be mis-remembering something one of my friends said. Wasn't Bioware aware of that /v/ thing
>>
>>182933757
>and the disciples are just the vanilla raiders
Not really.

Normal radiers don't kill beyond for intimidation. Raiders know that, to be raiders, they need people to raid. Killing people doesn't get them anywhere unless its killing the few people who stand up to them to make an example out of them.

This is why, if you sneak up to raiders, yo ucan hear them talk about wanting people to not resist, how they hate the sight of blood, how they hope that the next one goes down clean, and many of them show clearly hesitant and shaky voices when claiming they are going to kill you.

Normal raiders don't like to kill that often, they raider.

Disciples just kill for maximum gore and blood for the sake of carnage.

>the pack are gimmicky raiders
They are basically the Khans

>the operators are literally mercs,
And the gunners are both mercs and raiders. Your point?

Being a merc, a person who gets hired to kill others, isn't mutually exclusive to being a raider, and attacking people just to steal shit, even if you weren't paid to do it.
>>
>>182934348
>Is this a trick question?
it isn't. there is a gigantic amount of raiders. they are by far the largest human population in these games. obviously that's a gameplay thing, but like I said they are supposed to be everywhere and are a huge problems. where the fuck are they coming from? we see judge zeller for instance torture people into them becoming raiders, or that operator grill who runs away from diamond city etc. but those are very limited examples. where are the bulk of the raider gangs coming from?

>Again, is this a trick qeustion? We point blank see them raiding farms, and other small settlements.
yes, I myself pointed that out. the thing is, they can't possibly sustain themselves from these small sources alone. there's far too many of them for that to be the case.

>They don't make caps
you're right, they don't make caps. that's why they don't kidnap people and hold them for ransom.
>They can spend it anywhere
spend what? I thought they didn't make caps.
>Actually that is pretty Raidery, see Ashur, the raider king, who enslaves the fuck out of people.
not talking about the enslavement itself, moreso the market part. I mean, they don't even make caps, right?

>they wanted the Overboss out
for not telling them to clear the parks
where they could've cleared it anyway at no cost, since they send just one guy to do it (you)
also they could've just made gage the overboss since they didn't want their alliance to collapse. not like he could've refused either.

>they could walk into Diamond city
yep. any raider can just walk right into diamond city and order some noodles. no one's gonna bat an eye. in fact, they do it all the time. don't you remember that dialogue about that raider that got a bad haircut? haha, so funny.

>They are giant walled fortresses
they're already in a giant fortress and don't have the men for the other parks but w/e

>nothing like vanilla raiders
when vanilla raiders have corpses everywhere, and use blood skulls etc as decoration
>>
File: 436457568679786856.png (685KB, 1024x1519px) Image search: [Google]
436457568679786856.png
685KB, 1024x1519px
>>182934481
I don't claim the game is good. It had some nice parts, like generally landing and exploring the planets was great, but so much of the technical stuff about the game was really bad.

But visiting Suvi and chatting with her was my main goal.
>>
>>182935650
Kill urself my man
>>
>>182935970
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
>>
>>182935856
>where are the bulk of the raider gangs coming from?
Average, every day, residents of the wasteland, who either don't feel like working, or who have tried to work, and gotten nowhere, and thus, turn to raiding because its the only lifestyle they have found they can survive on.

You are basically asking where do most thieves come from.

It's a totally nonsense question.

>they can't possibly sustain themselves from these small sources alone
You forget these gmaes are largely scaled down. The Abernathys, the Slog, the Warwicks, all of them mention their primary income is selling off food to places like Diamond City, because they grow a lot of excess beyond what is needed to feed themselves.

>you're right, they don't make caps. that's why they don't kidnap people and hold them for ransom.
Most raiders don't do that.

>spend what? I thought they didn't make caps.
As already pointed out, the Nuka World Raiders aren't typical raiders, stop trying to conflate the two when you know they are different.

>not talking about the enslavement itself, moreso the market part. I mean, they don't even make caps, right?
See above, dishonest conflating of two different groups as being the same is, well, dishonest.

>where they could've cleared it anyway at no cost..
Except that isn't how angs work you retard. You don't make a major move like that without permission from the boss, because the boss is the one who decides what the clan does, and doing something like that without being ordered is only a sign of insubordination, which would cause inter-gang fighting

>any raider can just walk right into diamond city
Nope, they can't, the Nuka World raiders could becuase they aren't like normal raiders, something even they point out.

Nice straw man though.

> and don't have the men...
Actually they do, hence why more men show up at the other parks once you take them.

>when vanilla raiders have corpses everywhere..
What is basic intimidation tactics and territory marking.
>>
>thread is full of straw man arguments and bickering
What a lovely day.
>>
>>182936583
better then wiafu posting and endless false moral questions about who is in the right in NV or Fo4's MQ.
>>
>>182936663
Yeah but those are easy to answer
Curie is best because that accent and curiousity
House is the best
BoS is the best option for boston as they have the best infrastructure besides the crazy shut in scientists
>>
>>182936974
>BoS
>Infrastructure
They have none, and I side with the BoS in Fallout 4.

The BoS have no real infrastructure beyond asking for donations of food, and gaining the goodwill of the people to get recruits.

They are a semi-nomadic group that goes around pruging raiders, super mutants, and feral ghouls, and hogging the best pre-war tech for themselves.
>>
>>182934481
I unironically miss the autism fics. They were sweet.
>>
>>182936583
WHAT A MEME, WHAT A LOVELY MEME
>>
>>182937127
They still have command and resources. Also not sure what you mean by no infrastructure as they have vertibirds, zeppelins, power armor up the ass, liberty prime, military outposts out the ass, technology, knowledge, and people joining all the time when they are allowed to (really only on the east coast, west coast is all "fuck you"). The big thing really is command structure though.

They've got more than minutemen and railroad though without question
>>
OUTSTANDING
OU
TS
TA
ND
IN
G
>>
>>182937751
>cant even do it right
>c
>a
>n
>t
>e
>v
>e
>n
>d
>o
>i
>t
>r
>i
>g
>h
>t
>>
>>182937551
Everything the BoS has is shit they scavenged.

The only thing they ever built was the Prydwen, and even that was just a pre-war design they aped via scavenged parts they wielded together to form something close to what its supposed to be.

The BoS has no real ability to make anything, everything they have is scavenged.

All of their vertibirds were taken from the Enclave/wrecks they found at various testing sites along the east coast.

All of their PA comes from pre-war military bases/outposts

Liberty Prime was something they just reprogrammed.

They have no real outposts in Boston beyond the Airport, and the police station.

And their number are kept really low due to the sponsorship program, and as such, they only number about 500 people total.
>>
File: walkingsidewaysthroughdoors.jpg (93KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
walkingsidewaysthroughdoors.jpg
93KB, 678x678px
>>182926323
reminder that Bethesda has no clue what practicality is
>>
File: 4354354657.png (2MB, 765x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4354354657.png
2MB, 765x1080px
>>182936663
Cait has very pretty hair.

The institute lie to themselves when they say they're what is best for humanity, because they go to great lengths to otherize the denizens of the commonwealth and convince themselves they're not humans, so that they don't have cognitive dissonance over leaving them to die and even facilitating their deaths. They fail to realize the people on the surface are more "human" than they are, something not measured by rads or with a microscope, but instead by what it means to live.

The NCR may have a giant bleeding wound called bureaucracy that is becoming debilitating, but the morals they stand for are still preferable to the ones the legion stand for. NCR being corrupt is a bridge we will cross when we come to it, but for now I will help those people off those crosses.

There, all 3 things.
>>
>>182937936
Who said it was designed to be practical?
>>
Cait is a drug addict and should be crucified with the rest of the degenerates
AVE, TRUE TO CAESER
>>
>>182937946
I want to cum in her hair
>>
File: 2224646546547.png (2MB, 765x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2224646546547.png
2MB, 765x1080px
>>182938114
Apparently that's a common desire if porn is to be believed.

>>182937998
See? Here's a good example of what's wrong with the legion. If it was up to them, Cait's dead.
But we know that she actually cleans herself up and eventually becomes a leader in the commonwealth. Which would never have happened if the legion did their herp derp get the cross tidus stuff. So even if you prefer the legion's style, it's still clearly true that just killing loads of people for whatever infractions leads to mistakes and loss of potential good people and even just people who were in a slump and were actually fine.
>>
>>182938509
REMOVE CAIT remove cait. you are worst companion. you are the companion idiot you are the companion smell
>>
>>182932990
Is it better then live decaptiation or whatever it's called? I run that with the headshot damage. Can't tell you what it is because I'm on my phone.
>>
>>182938582
I want to remove her clothes
>>
>>182937936
>person wearing astounding amounts of heavy spiky metal and fighting in a welding hood
barring an enemy that's designed to blindly bump into you and give you tetanus I don't see how anyone other than a gradeschooler thought that would be cool
>>
File: 54546576757865765.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
54546576757865765.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>182939081
Even in real life, combatants do impractical stuff for the sake of intimidation, or for the sake of making a name for themselves.

Some african paramilitary organizations wear women's clothing, even full wedding gowns, because they believe it will make them harder to hit with a gun.

The germans in ww2 wore idiotic felt uniforms with stupid stuff like leather internal suspenders that cracked as soon as they were in any temperature in the field, but they looked cool and now everyone remembers how slick the nazis looked.

Some native american tribes wore tall mohawks often painted red as a way of goading their enemies and tainting them by saying "come take this scalp it's right here".

So I see the dumb spikey bits as more of this sort of thing than actual hoping it's functional. This metal armor here is fairly practical looking though.
>>
File: NUUUUUUKE.jpg (57KB, 586x529px) Image search: [Google]
NUUUUUUKE.jpg
57KB, 586x529px
Hey, /fog/.

Any ideas on how much a warhead would be worth in post-apocalyptic Boston? I'm planning on having six available, so I don't want to make them crazy valuable. Then again, water purifiers make the economy fucked anyways.
>>
>>182939850
the issue with the point you are trying to make is that the armor in question would leave the end user both blind and fairly immobile.
also
>German felt uniforms
the only thing felt you'd find on a German would be a pair of soviet winter boots taken as a trophy
>>
>>182940437
350 caps
>>
>>182940437
Make them sellable to select people who have the means and motive to use them, maybe set up something at Bunker Hill where you can sell it to the Gunners, maybe throw in Enclave Remnants for giggles, the BoS quartermaster/faction QM,
I dunno man I think it'd be fun to have a quest
How's the solo looking btw? I'm the technicalfag who kept telling you to put windows wayback
Bu for replies sake 5-6k
Make them so that you have to actually be buying expensive shit to justify trading them.
>>
where is piperfag? I need my stories.
>>
>>182940794
A little beyond the scope of my modding abilities.
>>182940686
Sounds reasonable. They're pretty heavy, so I want to keep the price worthwhile.
>>
>go into vault 81 to acquire waifu
>fps drops to literally 10
What the fuck is this
>>
>>>182845413

lol they banned him for this. top kek

>>182861660
well, thats not what a sociopath is, but ok.
>>
File: IMG_0359.jpg (70KB, 736x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0359.jpg
70KB, 736x680px
>>182941652
>getting curie
>ever
If you want the lesser robot then sure, curie is alright. But be warned that Ada is best girl.
>>
>>182940967
Hopefully dead. Remember to report all blogposters.
>>
>created a little personal space in Sanctuary
>preston and his band of minutemen roaches show up
>intrude my house
>I kick them out with console commands, create doors in my house and lock those with console so no npc can go in
>a while later I fast travel back to Sanctuary
>Sturges and Marcy Long are inside the locked house, with Marcy sleeping on my bed
Fucking hell, this is so infuriating. I murdered Marcy in her sleep and she doesn't cause any problems anymore, but this Sturges cunt is still an essential character so I can't kill him. And to top it off, every fucking time I go near him he's saying how he made sanctuary into a great place to live even though I was the one who provided his ass with beds, food and water. How do I get rid of him, short of disabling him through console?
>>
File: IMG_0405.gif (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0405.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>182942380
You forgot your image.
>>
File: 9mm_SMG_(Fallout_New_Vegas).png (641KB, 1650x975px) Image search: [Google]
9mm_SMG_(Fallout_New_Vegas).png
641KB, 1650x975px
>>182920924
How do I make SMG's useful in NV?
>>
>>182942648
use bigger bullets
>>
>>182942260
>cant even romance her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu1Fk5e1IKE
into the trash it goes
>>
>>182942380
grab a no essential NPCs mod and murder his ass
>>
Overseer is
T
H
I
C
C
>>
/tesg/ here, is Kos a cool guy? He was caught samefaggin already.

Apparently he left /fog/ cause it's a buff circlejerk.
>>
>>182943370
>T
>H
>I
>C
>C

nce meme faggot
>>
>>182943509
>/tesg/ here
nobody cares

>is Kos a cool guy? He was caught samefaggin already.
literally who. nobody cares

>Apparently he left /fog/ cause it's a buff circlejerk.
nobody cares
>>
File: IMG_0385.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0385.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>182943172
>romancing a 10 year old in a 30 year old body
Hope you like babysitting someone on the emotional level of a preteen.
>>
>>182943613
You seem bitter, you must be a NVfag.
>>
>>182943648
nobody cares what some random namefag does, let alone which general he browses.
literally nobody gives a shit. why do you?
>>
>>182943648
But he's right though. Never heard of this kos guy.
>>
>>182943813
>>182943871
He claims he was pretty big modder here on /fog/. Helped Trainwiz with that themepark mod.
>>
File: IMG_0321.png (189KB, 960x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.png
189KB, 960x734px
>>182943907
>claims he was a big modder
>no ones heard of him
Take from it what you will anon.
>>
>>182943907
k. and?
>>
>>182944017
Really makes me think.

Thanks /fog/, enjoy your dead game.
>>
>>182943907
I know Shitscale helped Trainfag with Maxwell's world.
>>
>>182943632
>implying i dont find 10 year olds attractive
>>
>>182943509
>>182943509
>claims he's from /tesg/
>doesn't know who kos is
fuck off m8. But if they're a namefag or tripfag, they're probably cunts. Buff is a cunt, Trainwiz is a cunt, kos is a cunt.
The only one that isn't a cunt is knots. but he's probably a cunt too.
>>
File: IMG_0244.jpg (459KB, 916x877px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0244.jpg
459KB, 916x877px
>>182944096
No problem anon. Enjoy your waifu scaley simulator. Go cast a spell for me, and say hi to snape.
>>
File: Map Updated.png (1MB, 1762x964px) Image search: [Google]
Map Updated.png
1MB, 1762x964px
So what 4th company do you think will end up doing the American south games for Fallout?
>>
File: IMG_0179.png (108KB, 237x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0179.png
108KB, 237x263px
>>182944153
They're not all cunts. Caitfag is a cutie.
>>
>>182944342
Caitfag is a cute cunt. Best I can do for you.
>>
File: IMG_0360.jpg (986KB, 1000x1533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0360.jpg
986KB, 1000x1533px
>>182944368
I'll take it in the literal sense caitfag is a girl. So it works for me.
>>
Would you befriend a talking deathclaw?
>>
>>182944553
only if it resulted in sex
>>
>>182944592
Of course. That goes without saying.
>>
Are there any conversion mods for the Brotherhood of Steel with Matt Hore's space marine armor yet?
>>
File: IMG_0278.jpg (206KB, 1440x1291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0278.jpg
206KB, 1440x1291px
/fog/ my ss is having some trouble.
>scootin through the wasteland
>too much rads
>gets a peek at pipers ass
>dick is a tribute to the fallen astronauts
>can only get it half up
What do I do?
>>
>>182944553
Does that gene still exist in deathclaws?
>>
>>182943907
wow so amazing, he must be the greatest dude ever. give me his address so i can go suck his tiny cock asap
nohomo
>>
File: IMG_0395.jpg (26KB, 361x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395.jpg
26KB, 361x351px
>>182944743
#brojobs
>>
>>182943907
>Care?
>Yes [ ]
>No [x]
>>
>>182944678
Suicide helps.
>>
What sorting mod you guys use on 4?
>>
File: 1500096508002.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500096508002.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>tfw I will never convince Synth!Curie to fart down my throat on the pretense that it is for "scientific research"
>>
File: 20170716215058_1.jpg (463KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170716215058_1.jpg
463KB, 1920x1080px
Are there any mods that make it so that your companion doesn't shake the ground when they walk in power armor?
>>
>>182942648
They are pretty good as it is for their niche (close range room sweeping of several light to medium targets). If you fight anything bigger you can go for limb crippling with them, and critical builds can go well with SMGs. Their only real downside is limited engagement range.
>>
>>182944368
Why are they a cunt? they don't mean to be. they say they're sorry.

asking for a friend of course.
>>
File: 1489197391418.jpg (21KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1489197391418.jpg
21KB, 412x351px
>mfw George Romero is dead
>>
>>182946491
He will be back soon.
>>
post your favorite companions list
1. Piper
2. CODESWORTHE
3. Nick
4. Piston Gravy
5. Caite
6. Curie
7. Deacon
8. Hancock
9. Strong
10. Danse
11. Whatever the fuck the synth courser is called
12. MacReady
13. Mutt chops
No dlc included because I gotta wait for the next steam sale
>>
>>182923032
Personally I say he was just tired of putting up with people's bullshit and just wanted to get out of there at the time. After all, he's shown as a pretty rash and gruff merc, so I figure he probably wouldn't give too much of a shit if they one in the pod with shaun dies or not.

It may not have been the best option but when are mercenarys ever shown making rational decisions as compared to just doing whatever it takes to get payed.
>>
>>182946632
Curie is, OBJECTIVELY, the best companion in the game
>Smart
>cute
>knows a lot about medicine which will help you in the wasteland
>compassionate
>cute
>CUTE!
>>
>>182946830
and as a synth slut, shares your dna

incest is wincest
>>
>>182946632
Gage.
>>
>>182923407
What is trigger discipline you faggot
>>
>>182946632
1. Ada
2. Nick
3. Dogmeat is a good boy
4. Longfellow
5. Gage
6. Piper
7. Hancock
8. Danse
9. X6-88
10. Strong
11. Hon hon baguette eiffel tower
12. Potato famine
13. Muh pathological lying
14. Muh sick kid
15. Muh settlements
>>
Reminder that psykers and talking deathclaws exist in the fallout universe. And that ghoulification has no set rules and is completely random as to whether or not it happens to a person, AND that ghoulification even exists in the first place. ANNND that various creatures have grown to an abnormal size and have recieved nonsensical mutations to their DNA and in the fallout universe. ANNNNND that all of this and more is okay because fallout is a fictitious universe where the explinations that could be given to explain these things to us would make no sense in the context of our own universe because they are impossible, and the best answers we have for these things are "radiation", or "FEV".

Reminder that suspention of disbelief can and will only go as far as you as an individual ate willing to take it, and that at the end of that day fiction is fictional and makes very little sense outside of it's own universe.

Inb4 "hi Pete"
>>
File: piper.jpg (266KB, 800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
piper.jpg
266KB, 800x1236px
>>182946830
you're objectively wrong
>setting for synthpussy
>ever
>>
FO4 is the best in the series. New Vegas is the worst.
>>
>>182947643
okay
>>
>>182948097
REMINDER THAT:
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

T
H
A
T:

I love you anon
>>
>>182946830
She can't give birth to your babies tho.
>>
>>182944231
Beth is gonna move in on the south, I bet.

Unless the rumblings I heard about a 'Norlans fallout are bullshit.
>>
>>182935921
That's because you're an autistic faggot with a pension for ugly mick dikes
>>
>>182947643
>not interested in discussing how realistic things are in an alternate universe post-apoc game w/ talking mutants and ghouls
>>
>>182948358
Curie is for fun, Piper is for breeding.
>>
File: 20170716183344_1.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170716183344_1.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
>>182947643
>Reminder that psykers
>exist in the fallout universe
>>
So I was just running down the road with Piper when I heard what sounded like sputtering engine, and then a crash. Looking around I see the last remnants of a smoke trail in the sky.
Piper says something like "We should go check and see if anyone survived, right?" so I start running in the general direction of the smoke trail.

Well, I got into combat and lost my heading, and there's no map marker or journal entry.

So, what was that? The "crashing UFO" event? Is there somewhere I can go, or is the crash location random and unmarked?
>>
File: 1437400333780.jpg (83KB, 705x892px) Image search: [Google]
1437400333780.jpg
83KB, 705x892px
>>182948412
>chris avellone just posts a photo of a New Orleans streetmap on his instagram
>fans piss their pants screaming FALLOUT NEW ORLEANS CONFIRMED
>>
>>182944231
Bioware.
No but seriously I have no idea, who knows what the next Fallout game could be or whom it will be made by. Only time will tell. I would like to see another game in the midwest though.
>>
>>182948543
Sounds reasonable.

What is Cait for?
>>
>>182948558
>Implying you don't know it's true
>Implying you don't love it

>>182948515
Ebin
>>
>>182948591
It's another of Bethesdas hamfisted REMEMBER DEEZE xD? moments.
Just go north of Vault 81, east of Oberland until you see green spots on the ground or receive a garbled radiotransmission leading you to a cave.
>>
>>182948608
Why does he look so sad and dead inside
>>
>>182948609
No matter where the game is set, it will still have the BoS, Super Mutants, the Children of Atom, and synths.
>>
>>182948738
It's the premiere of Pixels.
>>
>>182948730
>north of Vault 81, east of Oberland
Seriously? I'm just south of The Slog, and I think the trail was leading me east.

Would the even really have triggered while I was that far away?
>>
File: IMG_0344.gif (15KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.gif
15KB, 320x288px
>>182948663
public semen tank.
>>
>>182948812
I mean the BoS is a given, seeing as how the have so many chapters. Super mutants, eh yeah probably but I could see them not being in a future game. As for the last two there's a good chance not.
>>
File: IMG_0368.jpg (1018KB, 1484x2158px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.jpg
1018KB, 1484x2158px
>>182949016
If you take out mutants then there would be one less raider thing to fight, since the only thing mutants are in 4 is jacked up green raiders.
>>
>>182948941
Private semen tank maybe?
>>
File: IMG_0393.gif (91KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0393.gif
91KB, 160x120px
>>182949081
Repeat after me normie. PUBLIC.
>>
>>182948854
The event can happen at any of the Random Encounter spawn locations scattered across the map, but the crash will always be where i said.
>>
File: uno1.gif (498KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
uno1.gif
498KB, 500x400px
>>182949151
No thank you
>>
File: L1ilZZ4.jpg (77KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
L1ilZZ4.jpg
77KB, 500x303px
>>182949016
>fallout
>without Orcs
>>
WE'LL RIDE AND GLIDE AND BE SO SATISFIED

THE TRIP WILL BE FINE ON MY ROCKET 69
>>
File: 20170716181639_1.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170716181639_1.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>182949350
Phew, I'm glad I got lost, then.

I figured it'd just be a quick jog and I'd be there. Kinda messed up it would trigger all the way across the map like that.

It was indeed leading me west, at least.
>>
File: 1400265786817.jpg (506KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1400265786817.jpg
506KB, 1920x1080px
>>182948663
Cait is for putting to work.
>>
File: IMG_0322.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0322.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>182949387
>thinking you have a choice about not using the commonwealths #1 semen tank
Anon do your duty and make a deposit asap. You have to do this in order to reform this raider slut.
>>
File: PFalls.jpg (335KB, 1679x752px) Image search: [Google]
PFalls.jpg
335KB, 1679x752px
Haven't played in a long time, but since the GECK's out, I'm willing to give it a go.
Do mods still disable steam achievements?
>>
>>182950096
>muh cheevos
Ironically, there's a mod to enable your previous achievements again.
>>
File: lwirlvf4uqfdalpda2ob.jpg (11KB, 373x216px) Image search: [Google]
lwirlvf4uqfdalpda2ob.jpg
11KB, 373x216px
>>182949709
>>182949829
I have no interest in lending out my women.
>>
>>182950171
I won't lie, I like that small pop-ups and can't really understand why would they actually make it vanilla-dependable.
>>
>>182950231
>implying Cait hasn't taken dozens of dirty raider dicks already
Anon that shits been used.
>>
>>182950623
Yeah.

She might be a used, fight-pit druggie whore slut, but she MY used, fight-pit druggie whore slut.
>>
File: IMG_0300.png (102KB, 269x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300.png
102KB, 269x287px
>>182950762
But anon you can make some extra caps making her a public semen tank. Charge 5 caps per shot. She could probably make you 100 caps a day, easy. Plus she does need reforming since she is ex raider scum. Think of the public service you will be providing!
>>
what a quality thread
>>
File: paypur.jpg (116KB, 774x1033px) Image search: [Google]
paypur.jpg
116KB, 774x1033px
>>182950623
that's why piper is better in every regard
>>
>>182950982
I do what I can.
>>
>>182948558
Someone edit this image so that his head is even smaller.
>>
>>182921165
>*BURRRRPPPPPPP*
>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>OI WHAT CAN I GET YE LOVE
>*pfttshhhhrlp*
>Oh fack me arse
>>
>>182951040
>teenage orphan girl trying to feed herself and her little sister
>with no marketable skills besides her tight asshole
Anon please.All that money to set up shop in DC must have come from somewhere.
>>
File: before after 1.jpg (770KB, 2295x1413px) Image search: [Google]
before after 1.jpg
770KB, 2295x1413px
So I made a mod yesterday. Alters the vault suit, makes it tighter. I didn't just copy skin data though -- I actually moved around the vertices to adhere closer to the skin, while maintaining folds in the clothing, etc. I think I did a damn good job. See image.

It also got locked on the nexus. Why? Do you see those numbers in the back that say "1488"? A mod got upset.

If anyone wants the mod though, I'll upload it for anyone here. Works with all texture mods altering the vault suit.
>>
>>182951486
Nice work anon
>>
>>182951486
>1488
>A mod got upset
I live under a rock. Explain?

How's it look on a not-fat chick?
>>
>>182933890
When you do nuka world, don't finish it if you value your settlements
>>
>>182951592
>letting idiots who dress up like clowns live
Just kill them all t b h
>>
>>182951448
she's got brains, literacy and foolhardiness
unlike cait
>>
>>182951486
Kek.
But honestly what did you expect from a place like Nexus.You should always be able to upload it on Loverslab or afkmods tho.
>>
>>182951585
1488 or 14/88 stands for the 14 words and 88 precepts. it's a white nationalist/separatist thing, although 1488 itself is really positive in general

14 words being, "we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children". 88 precepts being a list of tenets, mostly stating that natural laws supersede man-made ones. here's a list if you're interested
https://archive.org/stream/88Precepts_937/88Precepts_djvu.txt

mostly though 1488 is used as a code to indicate that you're a white person who is race aware
>>
>>182951814
yeah, i'll definitely do that. i'm going to reupload it on nexus with 1488 mosiac'd out and rename the file to "censored edition".

going to do another vault suit that has 1488 on the back and mosiac it out on the nexus, just to rub it in
>>
>>182951486
What a fucking faggot. Can you even appeal that shit on nexus?
>>
>>182951896
>https://archive.org/stream/88Precepts_937/88Precepts_djvu.txt
I'm only at Precept 22 so far. It's an interesting read but seems a bit vague and also somewhat contradictory.
>>
File: IMG_0372.jpg (129KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.jpg
129KB, 531x471px
>>182950982
>being this triggered his waifu is a cum slut
Some people just have shit taste.
>>
File: e5e30a6114d4b558de8df7a9a08c52e5.jpg (461KB, 1291x862px) Image search: [Google]
e5e30a6114d4b558de8df7a9a08c52e5.jpg
461KB, 1291x862px
>>182952334
I can talk to the mod directly, sure. He's been offline since he locked it though.

The system they have there is really bad, though. I can circumvent it and delete the mod myself and re-upload it whenever I want. I'm just trying to give them the opportunity in good faith. They can't actually ban me for it because none of this breaks any of the rules, but they're allowed to lock mods at their own discretion.

Basically giving them 24 hrs before I take it into my own hands and make fun of this mod in particular henceforth. This is the one who locked it, btw https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/user/234717-jim-uk/

jim-uk will live forever as a tremendous faggot deliberately added in some fashion to any mod i upload to the nexus
>>
>>182950982
it's a dead game. doesn't even deserve a general
>>
>>182952623
The professionally offended need to be stopped.
>>
>>182952426
I think it's helpful. It's easy to say that want the preservation of your race, but what separates you from a knuckle-dragging hillbilly is the wherewithal to have a clear direction on how to do that. 1488 serves that purpose so I think it's very valuable.
>>
>>182952897
I agree. In most cases these people expect everyone to just listen to them, otherwise they're prepared to call you racist, etc.

They won't be so fortunate in this case.
>>
>>182951486
why did you add that 1488 on a first place? i think you're just being an edgelord.
>>
>>182953880
It was in the background of where I took the screenshot. Instead of piper, it was an american flag and some numbers.

I won't apologize for that offending you.
>>
>>182922643
just 4so they could do the whole man/woman on mission for revenge thing. In reality it doesn't make any sense, he could have easily just pistol whipped her or something it makes no sense that he would risk missing the shot and hitting Shaun when wasn't in any way a real threat.
>>
>>182954069
i didn't get offended by that, but i understand why people don't want to see that shit.

it is a sign of hateful ideology and reminds of really dark and shameful time from our past (especially for europeans).
>>
File: 1392697918678.gif (894KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1392697918678.gif
894KB, 200x189px
>>182952623
>>182951486
>Even numbers trigger people these days

What a time to be alive
>>
File: 147157474217.jpg (98KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
147157474217.jpg
98KB, 1024x614px
>>182951486
Just make a big outcry that these numbers represent the birthday of your jewish afroamerican genderqueer handicapped sister who died simultaniously of cancer and aids while beaten to death by trumpvoters last week and describe how deeply offended you are that someone would try to oppress your way of expressing your grief.
>>
>>182954916
You don't get why its offensive, do you
>>
>>182954845
>it is a sign of hateful ideology
Except it's not. Saying 1488 is hateful is a clear overreaction. To be offended by it is to say that you want to exterminate whites, because all 1488 means is a desire to preserve the white race.

I'll note (again), zero connection to nazis or hitler, which I assume is what you're alluding to. Which just shows how ignorant you are on the subject
>>
>>182954069
It's not causing offence here you triple nigger, he was asking why you had it there anyway you moronic cum guzzler
>>
>>182955125
I mean, white supremacy movements are inextricably linked with a lot of violence and hate, anon.
>>
File: 7b2.jpg (28KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
7b2.jpg
28KB, 600x632px
>>182955058

Don't really give a fuck

WHAT A FUCKING TIME TO BE ALIVE
>>
>>182955179
let's just pretend he didn't just say i was an edgelord for wanting to not exterminate whites
>>
>>182955125
1488 is used by white supremacists, and it clearly has strong connections to Hitler. these kinds of ideologies don't have a place in modern world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words
>>
>>182955207
that's quite the fucking stretch. 1488 has nothing to do with white supremacy.

you're a step away from being one of these white-hating dirtbags that want whites to apologize for slavery and pay reparations
>>
>>182955236
You're an edgelord for being a racebaiter you stupid autistic faggot
Are you a false flagging wog or something? You can't actually be this retarded
The mod was an over reactive thin skinned faggot, and you are most certainly an autistic cunt, you should both kill yourselves
>>
File: 1471558077220.jpg (615KB, 1308x1634px) Image search: [Google]
1471558077220.jpg
615KB, 1308x1634px
>>182955324
>kikepedia
>>
>>182955331
They were created by a known white supremacist, anon. They were used to further his cause of white supremacy. Neo-Nazis use it frequently. You can't claim there's no connection here, anon.
>>
>>182955324
hitler also drank water. ban water.

>it clearly has strong connections to Hitler
It has zero connection to hitler you ignorant dirtbag. Show me proof of your claims or quit whining

and even if it did? who cares. I didn't realize that the nazis were *still* exterminating jews. grow a pair.

>these kinds of ideologies don't have a place in modern world
jim-uk detected. get fucked
>>
>>182955208
>>182954916
Does 666 trigger you?
>>
>>182955384
you're just baiting at this point aren't you anon?
>>
>>182955513
No but then again Satan isn't racist unlike white people.
>>
>>182955506
the us constitution was also written by racists and slave owners. should we ban that too?

lovecraft was a known racist and anti-semite, should we stop using cthulu in modern media too?

maybe you should just grow the fuck up. all 1488 means is the preservation of the white race. if you can't get behind that then you're worse than the nazis -- wanting to exterminate a race of people. except this one, for *imagined* crimes.
>>
File: Shiggy.jpg (16KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy.jpg
16KB, 250x248px
>>182955513

Not really?

I wonder if spelling "Boobs" with numbers would trigger someone on Nexus. You know, because talking about boobies is degrading to women and all that. lol

>80085
>>
>>182955630
I never claimed it should be banned, anon. I was merely contradicting your false opinion that it has zero ties to white supremacy, Nazism, and violence. It very clearly does.
>>
>>182955506
he's just baiting, probably came from t_d or /pol/.

>>182955630
ctulhu and constitution aren't racist themselves, seriously you (((t_d)))babbies need to leave.
>>
>>182946632
>Codsworth
Can carry a lot of shit but is utterly retarded in almost every other practical way
>All the rest
Cannot carry a lot of shit and are utterly retarded and useless game pollutants that do nothing but block doorways, and go into nauseatingly bad idle animations and canned dialogue comments every 17.32 nanoseconds because the ADD retards at Bethesda (or the lowest bidder shits that they outsourced most of the coding to) are incapable of understanding that, sometimes, people just stand still and shut the fuck up.

Dogmeat and Danse are ok tho.
>>
>>182955819
just because one group uses something, doesn't make it a bad thing

bad guys use guns. ban guns.
bad guys eat food. ban food.
bad guys have sex. ban sex.

you're acting ridiculous
>>
>>182955769
probably not since they let all the pornmods stay.
>>
>>182955594
Technically, Satan is the ultimate racist. He hates all of humanity. God told him to serve mankind and he said no, he would never serve us lowly humans.
>>
>>182946632
1. dogmeat
2. pipaah
3. cait
4. dunno probably curie when i get her to become synth lol
5. codsworth
6. ada
rest of them are shit
>>
>>182955840
8pol actually. you can whine about that once you actually produce content.
>>
>>182955897
>you're acting ridiculous
What irony considering you're just strawmanning like a fucking bitch
You never even answered the question of why you were baiting with it in the background of your pic, just deflect, deflect, deflect
seriously are you a false flagging nig nog?
>>
>>182955928
Yes but he hates everyone equally, so he's quite literally an egalitarian. He's also not white and arguably not even a male so there's that too.
>>
>>182955897
Again, anon, I never once brought up banning anything. You and you alone brought that into the conversation. I would never ban any of the things you have claimed I would. I like guns and own them. I like food and eat it. I like sex and wish my girlfriend hadn't moved away for school. Please stop making things up though when trying to have a discourse.
>>
>>182956050
pointing out the flaws in your pathetic argument is not straw-manning. i know it's hard to believe that you have such a depressing lack of substance but it's true

but either way, if you want to get back on topic: why is it that having 1488 in the *background of a screenshot* isn't ok, but one of the hot mods being LGBT marriage is A-OK? the LGBT movement has strong ties to antifa, a known domestic terrorist organization. it's also clearly political, baity, and political posturing.

you're going to tell me that this isn't a double standard?
>>
>>182955207
you have to step out of your gated community and go visit "the hood" sometime. you'll have fun.
>>
>>182956242
I'm not sure how that's relevant to white supremacy being strongly linked to violence and hate, anon.
>>
>>182955594
nice racist statement
>>
>>182956209
>your
Not the same anon you fucking Mongoloid nigger
And I didn't say it wasn't okay you fucking overly defencive cunt, I'm asking you why it was obviously in an image with nothing to do with it, I don't give a fuck about commie antifa, stop deflecting, answer the question, or shut the fuck up and hang yourself
>>
File: 20170717143907_1.jpg (577KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170717143907_1.jpg
577KB, 3840x2160px
>>182956050
these people need to feel persecuted, they have nothing else of worth since deep inside even they know that skin color is just skin color and nothing else. the persecution gives them conflict which gives them identity and something that tells them what to do next.

"it's easy to hate, it takes guts to be gentle and kind." -Morrissey
>>
>>182956286
it's about how all groups are "linked to violence and hate" but you're too fucking ignorant to care
>>
>>182956325
Someone make a t-shirt: "I drank from your murder spring and all I got was this lousy statue"
>>
>>182956310
why was 1488 in the screenshot? because i didn't think about it and when uploading it i figured no one would even know what it was so it didn't matter.

the only people who did recognize it were people approving of it. a mod saw the comments, googled it, and overreacted.
>>
>>182956209
Heh,that reminds me of the early days of FO4 modding when somebody uploaded a retexture of the BOS flag with a Swastika, which got swiftly banned.
Which in turn caused people to gate literally every mod with communist insignia complaining why another hatefull ideology that killed more people that Nazism is allowed.
>>
>>182956310
>defencive

not him btw <_<

>>182956421
>i didn't think about it and when uploading it i figured no one would even know what it was so it didn't matter.

know that i know, i still dont care
>>
>>182956325
I wish you were fucking persecuted as well you faggot

>>182956421
Wow that's all it fucking took, was it so hard simply saying you didn't notice, rather than going on a tangent and strawmanning like fuck? thank you, go fucking hang yourself now faggot
>>
>>182956395
Ahh. See, that's quite easily proven false. There's not a whole lot of mass violence and hate being perpetuated by, say, Planned Parenthood. I've never hated or intentionally hurt another human being. So we can't all be that bad. Hell, you can even do pacifist runs in Fallout.
>>
>Doing Human Error
>Get into the compound, confronting the "doctor"
>Bitch says they have less than a 25% Synth detection rate; that they're killing three or four innocent people per synth
>No option to immediately throw it in her face that that's not even a coin flip's worth of probability; literally not effective at all
>instead have to either be a synth SJW faggot or just be highly skeptical that the synth problem is even that bad

God the writing in this game is shit.
>>
>>182956325
hating your own people doesn't make you a reasonable, balanced person, anon. there's nothing wrong with loving who you are and loving your people.

why is it that you're bashing white people for loving whites, but when BLM shoots cops, riots, and spreads anti-white propganda, you say it's a "reaction to oppression"? i think you just hate white people.
>>
>>182956516
>trying to play the semantics game
> that's quite easily proven false
>not ALL groups

wow you sure proved your point. it's almost like we should be looking at it from a group by group basis
>>
>>182956512
except i already said that here, an hour ago
>>182954069
i know you probably just didn't see it, but don't try to act like i'm being stubborn.

i'm actually kind of shocked that any of you are defending the actions of cuck hotpocket jim-uk
>>
>>182956516
are you sure you even know what side you're on? planned parenthood is a white supremacist eugenics program. rich donors stipulate their funds go only toward black abortions, and the funding for non-black abortions is pitiful. which isn't just some subversion of it, it's by design. they even sell the body parts of aborted black babies and *feed it back into the system to abort more*.

you honestly have no idea what you're on about lol. planned parenthood is one of the most successful eugenics programs in recent memory

maybe just stay out of politics
>>
>>182956646
Read that post you linked at tell me where it says
>I didn't know it was there
All that says is that it was in the background of the screenshot you fucking retard
Oh, and then you jump to people being offended, not just them questioning your severe retardation

And if you'd read my posts you'd have seen I never once defended the mod, or nexus, you fucking stupid spastic
>>
>>182956646
4chan is infested with SJWs that don't know when to shut up.
>>
>>182956815
>planned parenthood is a white supremacist eugenics program
Boy, this a weird Fallout thread.
>>
File: 1385999979671.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
1385999979671.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>182956815
>>
File: 20170716100016_1.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170716100016_1.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>182956553
i have never said anything like that, i don't accept any kind of real violence. i don't hate "my own people" since there are no "my own people", everybody is a human to me and i think everybody should be treated equally no matter what. also that BLM thing might be caused by shitty childhood and feelings of being alienated.

humans are a lot weaker and more delicate than most of us could know or admit, so everybody should be treated with equal good.
>>
>>182956621
If we should try looking at it on a group by group basis, then why were "all groups" being referenced? Pick one.

>>182956815
This is an amazingly strange post. I'm going to stop now. Wow.
>>
>>182956876
4chan is infested with SQW's who don't know when to shut up.
>>
File: ghfeipghfd.gif (1MB, 453x344px) Image search: [Google]
ghfeipghfd.gif
1MB, 453x344px
>this conversation
>>
>>182956924
>pick one

you're fucking retarded, i'm done
>>
File: ScreenShot0.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot0.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
What to do with these faggots? Destroy them for loot? I don't have the hacking skill required.
>>
>>182956873
so you've spent this entire time arguing for no reason at all?

so you're a contrarian. good job I guess?
>>
>>182957061
ignore, they are useless in combat (pitiful damage and like 50 hp) and drop shit loot
>>
>>182956815
you forgot to put on your tinfoil hat before you posted this. now they know where you are,
you are so fucked.
>>
File: 20170717143222_1.jpg (716KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170717143222_1.jpg
716KB, 3840x2160px
>>182957025
we should drown them with waifuposting
>>
File: 20170715175708_1.jpg (756KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170715175708_1.jpg
756KB, 1920x1200px
>>182957025
Yeah, I apologize for my part in this happening.

So look at this silly shit here.
>>
>>182957075
I have spent about a decade on 4chan for no reason at all
And maybe so, but you're still a fucking moron
KYS
Y
S
>>
>>182957015
god damn whippersnappers and their fucking acronyms for every god damn thing ever
>>
>>182957128
i was gonna ask what weapon was that and then realised it was a mailbox
>>
File: 20170715175928_1.jpg (746KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170715175928_1.jpg
746KB, 1920x1200px
>>182957128
It was a wacky trip to Fiddler's Green Trailer Estates.

>>182957252
Hahaha
>>
>>182957113
this is actually really sad

there's a lot of evidence showing everything i said. there was a huge controversy about it in the conservative community that was completely dismissed and not even covered in liberal media. it was a major criticism of hillary in the election by conservatives, and a major issue among conservative candidates. it's the entire reason why planned parenthood is considered immoral even by groups who aren't against abortion.

should i go on and give you some links, or would you rather go on thinking it's just a population control organization?
>>
>>182957349
I would like sources and links please.
>>
File: 1168093-pillshere_super.jpg (28KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1168093-pillshere_super.jpg
28KB, 512x512px
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25585/?

Just what Fallout needs!
>>
File: 20170715131039_1.jpg (356KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170715131039_1.jpg
356KB, 1920x1080px
everyone just calm down, maybe a soft jumpsuit butt will soothe your anger
this is why I don't discuss anything remotely controversial, it brings out the worst out of people and severs friendships
>>
>>182957453
>>
>>182957398
this is fine, unlike wanting to keep whites alive

don't be racist toward queers
>>
>>182957349
Infowars is not a news site, anon.
It's a sales operation and you are buying right into it.
>>
>>182957453
You're pathetic, fuck off
>>
>>182957349
so was pizzagate, man
>>
File: 1498497781047.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498497781047.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
Holy fuck I'd rather read about that public cumslut shit above then this.
>>
File: weirdos.jpg (48KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
weirdos.jpg
48KB, 500x287px
>>182957547

I typically leave people alone as long as they leave me alone.

If I post a waifu mod and gay people start harassing it with "DIE CIS SCUM" I am going to report all of them though. I'd actually be curious to see if the staff would do anything other than a slap on the wrist.
>>
/cfog/ when?
Splitting the generals again and letting them both die is the way forward here
>>
>>182957724
Has that happened to you, Buff? I imagine that you've put up a lot of content that those types of people would get very angry about.
>>
>>182957761

"/cfog/" is on /v/

Its their safe space
>>
>>182957874
/v/ is on /v/ though
And /vg/ and /v/ and both circle jerking safespace containment board shitholes
Also, my idea is that the generals die, this shit all stops and you fuck off back to /fog/ with trainshit in tow
Truly the best for /fog/
>>
File: Mwahahahahaha.jpg (137KB, 2066x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Mwahahahahaha.jpg
137KB, 2066x1462px
>>182957827

I posted this as a joke once and a feminist reblogged it, fuming mad thinking it was legit
Her friends told her it was a joke and she deleted it though

The post was something like

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>LOOK AT WHAT THIS MALE MADE
>HOW WOULD SHE EVEN SIT DOWN
>>
File: 20170715131103_1.jpg (348KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170715131103_1.jpg
348KB, 1920x1080px
>>182957598
Nah son, you just need to calm down
I know it's summer and you're enjoying your days off school but that's not a reason to project your anger onto others
>>
>>182958026
>summer
how new r u faggot?
>>
>>182958018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5HOt0ZOcYk
>>
>>182958108
go write a blog about your feelings on the subject, print it out
then shove the papers up your ass
>>
>>182958108
started in 2006
judging by your post, you've been here since last steam sale, tops
>>
>>182957389
i actually just tried to find the planned parenthood video but it looks like it's actually been banned from youtube lol
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/448030/center-medical-progress-undercover-video-planned-parenthood-removed-youtube-judge

you can find it here though

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-judge-censors-video-exposing-planned-parenthood.-see-it-here

this is evidence that they sell baby parts. it was a very, very big thing that was also very, very effectively covered up. *every* liberals news outlet is on that shit. and they say, "the full, unedited video gives context that shows something else" and link a 2hr video that no one is going to watch. and if they do, they find out that it's actually not any better. but it's enough to manipulate most people.

and here's a video that BLM, unsurprisingly, dug up to use for their agenda. also can't find it on youtube
https://www.liveaction.org/news/viewers-react-to-video-showing-planned-parenthood-accepting-donations-to-abort-black-babies/

it's common practice. planned parenthood receives most of it's money through donations. and most of these are for "helping blacks and other unprivileged groups". It doesn't take a genius to connect the dots here.

should i go on, or do you have something to interject first?
>>
>>182958018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D23GQwanddE
>>
>>182958018
Is this for Fallout? I want to see it in game!
>>
>>182958420

Skyrim

I could try recreating it. Maybe even put it on Nexus and get hotfiles like THICCMEAT.
>>
Is there any value to building walls around my settlements? I like the idea that bigass concrete walls will do something to deflect most enemy attacks and/or funnel them so they're easier to kill, but it seems like every time I show up to defend a settlement they've spawned inside the borders of the build zone already. I even have a mod running that's supposed to cause them to spawn further out (Settlement Attacks Beyond)
>>
>>182958193
Moot debunked that shit long ago you fucking retard
>>
>>182958880
>Moot
>>
>>182958295
no good deed goes unpunished it seems.
>>
>>182958880
>Moot
Is that a person?
>>
File: 1428529322777.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1428529322777.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>haven't played f:nv yet, lets mod it up a little first
>some textures
>some houses
>some equipment
>canteens
>thats it

Was everyone busy modding oblivion or what?
>>
>>182959156
not anymore. now he works at google, fighting the good fight at galaxy news radio
>>
File: 20170717161857_1.jpg (806KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170717161857_1.jpg
806KB, 3840x2160px
gonna get pipers pussy tonight.
>>
>>182958701
Not sure but for me, sunshide tidings co-op walls are effective. Raiders almost never spawn within the walls there. Same for starlight drive-in.
>>
>>182959249
The Fallout modding community has always been dramatically smaller than TES's.
>>
Any suggestions as to which which ENB to use for photorealistic picture (both outdoor and indoor)? I use NAC for the weather. A few options I have:
- PRC obviously (cant find a good setting, suggest me one?)
- CFL ENB
- Subtle ENB
- Vivid ENB
- Others?
>>
Playing fallout 3 at 10 fps, thats 20 more fps than ps4
>>
>game runs like shit even on 1070
>look for optimization tips online
>every thread about "fixing" framerate says you should turn godrays off and change shadow draw distance to medium
Serious question, though. Why are shadows such a resource hog when they look like blurry mess beyond 10 meters from you?
>>
Why is the fallout/tes mod community so annoying? All I ever hear about now is trainjizz making another stupid train reskin for easily-amused retards, elianora putting her dumb face on her home overhauls, ddproductions ranting about bethesda's aids, etc. Its annoying and the community is circlejerky. And now you have the lgbtqxyz community virtue signaling with their crap.(see: skyrim modder who took his mod down in protest of trump lol). Just my opinion

Inb4 triggered
>>
>>182963238
bethesda can't into good graphics.
their engine is shit and piling up modern looking graphics are obviously going to be very resource intensive if you can't optimize properly (which they couldn't).
use shadow boost and texture optimization project, enboost if you need it.
>>
>>182963286
>Why is the fallout/tes mod community so annoying?
Because it's big. It's impossible to have a large community without those kinds of people.
>>
>>182963238
It has nothing to do with shadows and everything to do with optimization.

Something in the rendering pipeline is really badly optimized and has no driver support, so GPU utilization drops when it enters that pipeline, bottlenecking everything else.

You'll see CPU usage spike but not max out as the game manages to offload part of the processing to the CPU, but not enough to make a difference.

I'm going to do some testing, finding a bottlenecked location somewhere in the city, baking up my fallout4prefs.ini and letting it be generated by the launcher, and seeing if the default settings have the same problem, and re-enabling everything one by one from there until i find the culprit.

cause it's not like there's something that's really taxing. It just straight up isn't coded right and will fuck up your rendering pipeline. and i don't know what it is.
>>
>>182962719
Well first of all "Photorealism" is just a meme buzzword that means it has a high contrast and detail. What you really want to say is a non-washed out color with clear image (none of that orange tinted blur on everything) with defining colors and shading.
All of that is preferential though, I've gone through a lot of combinations of different "photorealistic" enbs and NAC presets to find what I enjoy. Here's what I use.

NAC Preset is Standalone A (basically, just click Standalone once, don't hit it again to change to B)
NAC disable bloom and blur

CFL ENB
-Modern Cinema Film presets
--Polochrome P4400
-change global detail to 3.0 (middle area of ENB options, kind of easy to miss)
Disable bloom in the "enbseries.ini" options on the left side in the "Effects" section

webm doesn't show very well because compression but here's an idea of what it looks like
>>
File: Phantom of bethesda.jpg (45KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom of bethesda.jpg
45KB, 220x330px
>>182963413
>>182963956
Surely you guys are talking about some other game, Fallout 4's very own Creation Engine is beautifully optimized and utilizes all the latest rendering technologies such as PBR and volumetric lighting.
Better with Nvidia Gameworks!
>>
>>182963238
>even on ultra the godrays makes the edges of everything blurry as all fuck
I don't think I've ever seen such a bad implementation of such a standard effect before.
>>
>>182964690
Interesting, but yeah, I would want something like that. I have NAC but i disabled all the effect and the indoor too since i'm using ELFX (I increased the brightness to 2 for both indoor and outdoor though).

For CFL ENB, I used Wes preset and removed both vignette and the blurriness on the edge.

I'll check on the other preset (modern cinema), but how do you get to change the 'polochrome p4400' or other camera setting?

And yes, the webm doesnt really show it too well. I was aiming to get a picture like in most of hodilton's videos showcase (I know he is using PRC not CFL).
>>
File: the_hills_have_eyes.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the_hills_have_eyes.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
I'm glad now people are starting to realize how fucking stupid the Institute really is
>>
>>182965967
>starting to realize
>>
>>182926527
I think that's the root of a lot of peoples' issue with it, it's really just its own self contained thing with no real impact on the rest of the game and feels tacked on, despite its relevance to the theme of rebuilding society.
>>
>>182965525
This video explains how to swap between the different filter sections.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE1jj8oochk

Short version if you don't want to watch:
In the top area of the options, select the filter section you want (Modern Film, Vintage, Photo, etc) then hit "Apply Settings" then go back and you can see the new options.
>>
If I have the recommended specs for fallout 4, how well would it run?
>>
>>182966627
Fine in some places, poorly in most.
>>
File: 20170716093032_1.jpg (875KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170716093032_1.jpg
875KB, 3840x2160px
>>182966627
the game is optimized really badly, nothing will be able to fix the constant framerate drops and shitty game engine.
>>
File: PItMU1c.jpg (319KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PItMU1c.jpg
319KB, 1920x1200px
Anyone encountered random framerate drops that make the game unplayable and most often can only be fixed with loading of last save? Seem to occur randomly when hitting/shooting certain walls, frames drop to single digits and stay there for at least 5-10 seconds.
>>
>>182968048
Yeah, it's some kind of setting. I did a test a while ago where I played areas with framerate drops on all default settings, had no issues. So it's one of like 16 different ini settings. because even if I run an empty mod list but keep the settings, the problem still exists.

And it's gotta be something unexpected and just poorly coded.

I also have a problem where if I wire up a conduit and try to move it, the game drops to 2-3 fps until i stop moving it. Probably same culprit. I think it has something to do with scripting.
>>
File: 1496080052987.jpg (49KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496080052987.jpg
49KB, 450x360px
>>182968906
>really enjoy FO4
>last Bethesda game I enjoyed a lot was Oblivion
>both have absolutely terrible optimization and code
>know that due to not being 10/10 GOTY it will never get official updates and fixes
>meanwhile Skyrim gets a new release every year
Life is just unfair.
>>
>>182969314
To this day, I never understood how anyone enjoyed Oblivion.

Being a big Morrowind fan, Oblivion was the worst fucking insult.
>>
>>182969314
FO4 has better optimization than all the other games, oddly enough. I think there's some shit they tacked on last minute to make the graphics more "recent" that we could probably disable and replace with some ENB stuff.
>>
>>182970375
Quests were fun and it's comfy as shit.
>>
File: BPR_Render.jpg (113KB, 1267x906px) Image search: [Google]
BPR_Render.jpg
113KB, 1267x906px
making an outfit for practice

thoughts? about to do detail work
>>
>>182970981
Except the quests weren't fun, which was the biggest problem with the game.

The Mages Guild, and Dark Brotherhood, especially, had more plot holes then Swiss cheese.

Hilariously enough, the DB and College of Winterhold in Skyrim are an almost point by point redos of the Oblivion questlines, except with all the plot holes filled, as if they were acutely aware of how badly they fucked up in Oblivion.

Oblivion had, bar none, the worst quests in the series, and were only "good" is you were a dog that is easily distrac.... OHH LOOK SQUIRREL
>>
File: 1444888617074.jpg (26KB, 355x293px) Image search: [Google]
1444888617074.jpg
26KB, 355x293px
>>182926527
late but fuck you
i'll show you a cliche blob monster you piece of shit
>>
File: 1496851547363.jpg (78KB, 639x659px) Image search: [Google]
1496851547363.jpg
78KB, 639x659px
>>182971237
>muh opinions
Cool, Oblivion quests were still the most fun Bethesda has come up with since studio was formed.
>>
>>182971237
The quests were fun. Plot holes have absolutely fuck all to do with how fun something is.
>>
>>182971202
Neat.
Neck looks kind of bare though, maybe add a little ascot or something?
>>
>>182971924
>Plot holes have absolutely fuck all to do with how fun something is.
I wish easily amused retards would stop fucking up gaming
>>
>>182971994
Not an argument, but whatever.
>>
>>182971994
Name me a story game without any plot holes.
>>
>>182972150
Most of them actually.

If by plot holes you mean actual plot holes, aka, shit that literally does not make sense given the setting/what we were told previously, and not "they didn't explain it, thus, it has no explanation so plothole!"
>>
>>182971960
hmm. i'll try it.
>>
>>182972150
Can't think of any glaring ones in the Witcher 3.
>>
>>182972429
Not him, but Witcher 3 has some pretty big plot holes assuming you read the books, but within the context of the games themselves, as a separate entity, it doesn't really.
>>
>>182972150
The first fallout?
>>
File: 1499268703890.png (425KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1499268703890.png
425KB, 1080x1920px
>>182972354
>most
Not an answer, examples.
>>182972429
>oneiromancer is barely able to figure out who has seen Ciri last time a day ago, yet can vividly recall the scene of regicide that took place in another universe years ago, in slow motion and perfect camera work

>Dudu says that dopplers take up not only the looks, but also characters of people they pose as
>becomes Whoreson Jr. (the guy who gets off on torturing and killing women in droves) and turns him into a good guy

And lets not start on TW3's writing, due to game's unfinished and rushed state it has enough asspulls for 5 TES games.
>>182972601
To be fair, Master's plan itself was a huge plot hole. There's no way he couldn't have known about muties being sterile.
>>
>>182973067
>>oneiromancer is barely able to figure out who has seen Ciri last time a day ago, yet can vividly recall the scene of regicide that took place in another universe years ago, in slow motion and perfect camera work
Not necessarily a plot hole.
The second one sure. That's pretty dumb.
>>
>>182971994

thank fucking consoles

fucking interplay going out of business doing a fucking MMO

want my fucking real FO3
>>
>>182944231
Fallout:BOS for consoles was on Texas.
>>
>>182972150

FO 1 and 2

BG

NWN

PST

stop playing current gen AAA shitters
>>
>>182973738
>want my fucking real FO3
New Vegas, that's literally where all Van Buren designs and scrips went to.
>>
>>182948462
Well, you're not wrong. but the word you're looking for is penchant.
>>
im looking for dance mods
i need more dance mods

so far i only got a few skyrim exports
>>
>>182973848
Fallout:BoS isn't canon
>>
>>182974437
Wait, BoS as in the shitty ps2 game or Bos as in fallout tactics? i'm pretty sure that tactics is canon now
>>
File: 1499367226753.jpg (11KB, 270x240px) Image search: [Google]
1499367226753.jpg
11KB, 270x240px
>there isn't a single Fallout game that doesn't have the Brotherhood in it

I want to get away from the technoknights
>>
>>182974727
Fallout Tactics is semi-canon

Fallout: BoS is not canon
>>
>>182974807
Elijah in New Vegas was fantastic though.
>>
>>182955125
you're completely wrong though. It is in fact used by openly racists, and is a part of their everyday rhetoric. To say it isn't racist is completely ignoring the context it is used in.
>>
>>182973876
>FO1
Master.
>FO2
Navarro accepting recruits from general population. Enclave treats everyone who was in contact with wasteland as non-human muties, yet Enclave soldiers go out and back inside the oil rig constantly, Navarro personnel are in constant contact.
>BG
The core of the game is a plot hole, class selection goes against the story.
>>
File: 1451348280242.jpg (245KB, 568x864px) Image search: [Google]
1451348280242.jpg
245KB, 568x864px
>>182957025
It's pretty funny to me. We have at least one person who openly says they bait here on purpose to try to make things shittier, and yet people still get themselves caught on the hook every day. Especially when it becomes more obvious over time because their rebuttals are just greentext and stuff like that.

I wish people had some more self control and just ignore obvious stuff.
>>
>>182974807
well in every game there's always a point in which you can completely obliterate the nearest chapter

if you want it done right ya gotta do it yourself
>>
>>182975063
is there something wrong with racism?
>>
I wish I could ask people why in Fallout 4
>>
File: 20170717161848_1.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170717161848_1.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>182975063
>>182975839
we already had this conversation, please take this shit back to /pol/.
>>
>>182976034
[sarcastic]
>>
File: goats.jpg (48KB, 305x306px) Image search: [Google]
goats.jpg
48KB, 305x306px
>>182974402
help please
>>
>>182976115
Dammit man why you have such a shit taste for attractive girls?
>>
>>182955207
>I mean, _____ supremacy movements are inextricably linked with lots of violence and hate, anon
Fixed, and out of the discussion
>>
>>182976034
You can, the top option is always a question.
>>
>>182976168
Wait, what?
>>
File: 20170717161827_1.jpg (962KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170717161827_1.jpg
962KB, 3840x2160px
>>182976208
dunno, why you have such a shit taste for attractive girls?
>>
>>182976208
He has impeccable taste in unattractive women, though
>>
File: 1490448693322.png (409KB, 825x673px) Image search: [Google]
1490448693322.png
409KB, 825x673px
>mfw when /pol/ has better discussions about fallout while /fog/ has better discussions about politics
>>
>>182976354
But I can't ask Shaun why they build super advanced robots if they only want them to do what Mister Handy does such as watering plants, or cleaning floors.
>>
File: 1481629775293.jpg (28KB, 542x670px) Image search: [Google]
1481629775293.jpg
28KB, 542x670px
>Brotherhood arrival
vs
>bar fight with Travis

>Piper's animations
vs
>vault tec rep animations

>gunplay
vs
>weapon looks and reloading animations

Why does it feel like two different studios made FO4?
>>
>>182976115
why do you feel like you can tell other people what to do?

you're a powerless, self-hating loser doomed for failure. why do you hate your own race?
>>
>>182976798
It's almost as if they had priorities.
>>
File: 20170717161741_1.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170717161741_1.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>182976898
i hate my own race because white people suck and need to be wiped from the face of the earth.
>>
>>182976573
That's because everyone on /pol/ just calls everyone else one of the following
>Muslim
>Kike
>Reddit
>Shill
So political discussion is pretty worthless there. Whereas here, everyone is either a
>Bethesdrone
>Obsidiot
which makes any reasonable fallout discussion far too difficult.

>>182976798
>Brotherhood arrival
Big set piece they could use for promotional footage as well
>Bar fight with travis
literal sidequest nonsense
>Piper's animation
an early, but potentially major character
>Vault tec rep
It's Todd Howard, man.
>Gunplay
It's decidedly decent
>>
>>182970981
>it's fun and comfy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Got to love how this has become the go-to meme for every shit game.
>>
>>182976751
Except they already explain it to you.

Old pre-war robots are notoriously bad at thier jobs, and break down all the time.

The whole point of Gen 3 synths is that they are the ultimate robot workfroce, that never breaks down, never needs refueling, and has enough intelligence to adapt to any situation that arises on the job, without needing humans to constantly oversee them like pre-war robots need, or else they get trapped in idiotic situations like bodsworth and Curie do, where they cant leave some area because of programming, despite the fact staying in that room, or trying to maintain Nate's house, have obviously lost purpose.
>>
>>182977376
And you'd save a lot of time, effort, and resources improving the Mister Handys
>>
>>182951486
this faggot shit is just fine though
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25586/?

>>182977018
go move to africa, see just how much whites suck in a place without any.
>>
File: 20170316232936_1.jpg (286KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170316232936_1.jpg
286KB, 1920x1080px
>>182977018
no one with half a brain buys your stirred shit, sherlie
>>
>>182977462
Except you cant improve something that is fundamentally flawed due to being made out of metal, that trusts, and decays, and uses an energy source that needs to be refueled.

On the other hand, the FEV used in synths makes them effectively immortal, and means they never need to take in outside fuel from food in order to maintain themselves.
>>
File: 20170715132846_1.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170715132846_1.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>182977548
i'd buy it.
>>
>>182977727
you do know that you can improve something, that changes major aspects of it, right? Like you can turn a gas guzzling car into a battery powered one, or change the materials of a rifle to make it significantly lighter without sacrificing durability a-la Stoner's AR-15?. everything you said could be changed and improved
>>
>>182977376
I don't know, considering the commonwealth is chock full of Handies that didn't break down after two centuries without any kind of maintenance, often enough still following their preset programming without human oversight, while the Robotics division still updates the navigation software of Gen3s because some still can't figure out how to leave a room, General Atomics seemed to have it figured out pretty well.
>>
File: 1498014076811.png (372KB, 393x829px) Image search: [Google]
1498014076811.png
372KB, 393x829px
>>182977548
Hey man fuck drumpf and fuck white people
I swear I'm done with this discussion I just wanted an excuse to say drumpf
>>
>>182977018
reminder that this guy is not baiting.

these people honestly and truly want to wipe out whites.
>>
>>182978000
No robot could ever match the long term efficency of an FEV produced synth, that doesn't need to eat, sleep, and can repair itself with no outside matierals being consumed in the process.

It doesn't matter how much you improve a Mr Handy bot's battery, it is still a battery,k and it still drains, and it still needs to be replaced, while and FEV synth needs no food.

Likewise, and Mr Handy bot is still made of metal, and no matter how much time you put into making it last longer, it still decays, and still needs repair using more material, while the FEV virus used in synths can heal its organic tissue with no need for outside materials.

Improving a Mr Handy to idealized levels would be just turning it into a synth.
>>
>>182977727
You know what else Handies can't do?

Rebel.
>>
>>182978287
How did Cod'sworth survive for 210 years without a battery change, and little enough damage that it could still do its daily routines?
>>
>>182978104
>after two centuries without any kind of maintenance
Actually, its been part of canon since Fallout 1 that Mr Handies know how to repair themselves using spare parts.

> often enough still following their preset programming
Which is the EXACT problem the Institue wanted to solve, as we see in-game Mr Handies
-Stilll tend Greygarden despite that serving no purpose
-Codsorth is a slave to trying to keep Nate's house clean, despite the obvious impossibility of it
-Cure is stuck in a room for 200 years, despite holding the cure to countless disease, because her programming forbids her from leaving

This sort of idiotic waste of time is exactly what the Institue wantsto avoid.

>while the Robotics division still updates the navigation software of Gen3s because some still can't figure out how to leave a room
Actually that was a Gen 1/2 they upgraded in that manner.
>>
>>182978415
>How did Cod'sworth survive for 210 years without a battery change
Same way most MR Handies do, he entered a hibernation mode for long periods of time, like we see them do in several instead in both Fallout 3 and 4
>>
>>182978646
Why did he leave hibernation mode before we returned?
>>
File: Fallout4 2017-07-13 08-55-50.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2017-07-13 08-55-50.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>182978517
>robot slaves that follow their orders without question or doubt and will keep doing perfectly it for two centuries without ever refusing orders
Well i have to admit the Institute sure fixed that problem.
>>
>>182978748
We wouldn't he have to make periodic cleanings of the house as was part of his programming?

You ask some really dumb and obvious questions.

Tell me anon, do you know why the sky is blue?
>>
File: 1498362558923.jpg (31KB, 337x370px) Image search: [Google]
1498362558923.jpg
31KB, 337x370px
Should I get Bloody Mess?

I heard it's fun but I don't want to fall for a meme
>>
>>182978861
THey have to be pretty periodic for him to have a damn good book of knowledge on the past 210 years

And the sky isn't blue, we just perceive it as blue. Similar to how purple isn't actually a color
>>
>>182978917
If you find it fun to see people explode into giblets after stubbing their toe yes.
>>
>>182978917
What do you constitute as 'fun'? Seeing people explode in gory mess with a single bullet? If that doesnt appeal to you, then no.
>>
>>182978992
>for him to have a damn good book of knowledge on the past 210 years
Except he doesn't, in fact, he outright mentions he really has no idea whats been going on for the last 200 years because he has been stuck trying to clean your house that whole time.

He doesn't even understand the concept of raiders, and mentions the people of Concord(a place he had to go to get food and suff before the war) have become a bit mean, not really being able to understand why raiders are a thing
>>
>>182978517
>Actually, its been part of canon since Fallout 1 that Mr Handies know how to repair themselves using spare parts.
Yes an? They are still a robot workforce that never breaks down without human oversight.

>>slaves following their orders unquestionably is a problem the institute wanted to fix
Well they sure """""fixed"""" that problem!
>>
>>182979168
Yes he has no idea what going on in the world because he spend it following his orders in a somewhat isolated place so how could he have detailed knowledge of the habbenings?
>>
i need a meme non-automatic weapon to go with my arsenal. im already speccing auto and melee, so i dont want another investment in a weapon perk. hoped that the courser rifle in courser crusher would be that but nope, it's only auto.
>>
>>182980109
Plasma Cycler
>>
>>182980426

poop. should've said it should be a rifle.
>>
>Curie
>has taken a hippocratic oath
>kills people without remorse

Explain this.
>>
>>182979336
>They are still a robot workforce that never breaks down without human oversight.
Except they do break down in the absence of spare parts, hence all the broken robots all over the place.

Which is why synths are superior, FEV allows them to regenerate tissue with no needed outside fuel source.

>Well they sure """""fixed"""" that problem!
Yeah, in 60 years, here have been less then 200 synth runaways, out of the thousands of synths made in that time, and most of those were reclaimed.

Pretty good accuracy rate given they are the first ones to actually try to make true AI
>>
>>182980801
Well it's a worse rate than Zero (0) in almost 250 years.
>>
>>182980698
more like hypocritic oath amiright
>>
>>182980698
Purely self-defence.Not her fault a psychopathic deskfan collector gets her into these situations.
>>
>>182980698
>Implying doctors aren't allowed to get into fights
>>
>>182981850
Yes anon, "First, do no harm" is pretty specific in that regard.
But the oath is a non-binding meme anyway so who cares.
>>
>>182981998
That's in regards to practising medicine, it's not a fucking lifestyle choice where they swear off violence and choose a path of pacifism, you fucking brainlet.
>>
>>182982183
Don't try to excuse your person-harming lifestyle, doctor.
>>
>>182928795
>Red Sox win the world series
Over my dead body. If this is the result of no nuclear warfare, I'll be hitting the Big Red Button myself.
t. Yankees fan

>Ill make baseball into just what Mo says it is
>imagine Aaron Judge's batting skills, but a human head is the ball
>>
Realistically, Anons, if you were in the Fallout universe what faction would you try to join? I'd honestly like to join the Enclave but I'm sure they wouldn't have me, I'd probably get called a mutie and shot at. Second choice is the Brotherhood of Steel, any chapter.
>>
Can you change how close your arms and weapon are to the camera without changing the fov?
>>
>>182984889
I'd probably end up being a trader
>>
>>182984889
Maxson's BoS, as a scribe or something.

The other BoS chapters, besides the Chicago branch, are pants on head retarded, and self destructive to the point of Loony Tunes level comedy.
>>
I put out patch 1.1 for Courser Crusher, it should fix the issues with their teleporation mechanic going wonky and allow you to switch venom rifle ammo while in power armor.

Also for Maxwell's World, I'm thinking about overhauling how the attacks from Revelers and the Presence work (and moving 1.2 to a full 2.0). The changes would be this:
>The presence is always following the player, or at least near them. You can detect it by lights getting switched on/things getting electrified. If it approaches any rides that you're also near, they will come to life and attack you
>revelers no longer spawn randomly, but instead occupy the park and act "normally" in the presence of lights. In the dark they're openly hostile or attempt to fuck with you, and dark parts of the park are open to strange events that spawn additional revelers to attack you
>lit areas in the park operate as if the presence was everywhere, rides will come to life if approached
>powering up areas of the park is no longer a guarantee since nobody used that mechanic, the park can randomly short circuit or the presence can light up areas as it sees fit, powering up an area of the park only reduces the chances of this happening
>ghoul clowns pacify groups of revelers, but killing them sets the revelers off regardless of power level
>revelers talk at you
>>
>every interior cell plays the "Vault 111 Cryogenic Failure" thing from the start of the game
Any idea how to fix?
Preferably without console commands
>>
>>182980695
PlasRail
>>
>>182985886
>different types of ammo

why do people make these kinds of mods still? The multiple types of ammo shit never behaves and is always buggy or hacky as hell ontop of being ludicrously imbalanced more often than not. I wish you guys would just stop
>>
>>182986498
Because people think adding MOAR to a game = depth, regardless of if that MOAR works or not.

New Vegas had the same problem, it had alternate ammo types, but the ywere basically pointless because you did so much damage with guns just using normal bullets that you could easily overkill everything, and alt ammo types were just more useless overkill n top of the already huge overkill.

Alt ammo types in NV were objectively a pointless flavor mechanic, but people will swear up and down they added a huge amount of "depth" to the game despite being useless, and never needed because of how bad everything from the gunplay, to the armor system, was in the game.
>>
>>182984889
Realistically I'd probably be dead. I have no useful skills and am adverse to hard work
>>
>>182986498
>never behaves
They do if you make it right
>always buggy
Not if you make it right
>ludicrously imbalanced
Not if you make it right

No idea what issues you have or what mod you used but that's just ignorant to think that it's wrong period.
>>
>>182986498
Telling lies is a sin.
>>
>>182986854
Well just because you didn't bother to use AP rounds against RoboScorps.
>>
>>182984889
Realistically, I'll probably be a vault tec employee (either researcher or just a generic employee, not security) since I'm at fml job in rl right now, and only got to where i am with a bit more luck than anyone else. Not security since I'm not even physically fit for that kind of job.
>>
>>182987724
Well just because you were so bad at the game you needed to use AP rounds against RoboScorps.
>>
>>182985886
Yo Trainwiz, do you think this mod will be playable with Horizon overhaul? I know it only touches courser/institute, but the new weapon and all (which i can balance on my own via FO4edit). Want to know your opinion.
>>
>>182987897
Damn. There's no coming back from that.
>>
>>182988348
No idea, I don't use Horizon. Unless it gets rid of coursers though, I doubt there'll be an issue.
>>
>>182988423
Alrighty, time to try on my third playthrough against courser. Another quick question, i understand the weapon will use a custom ammo, is it possible to edit to use an existing one, or mod it to use either plasma or fusion cell? If it only can be gotten through courser, I just think the time using the weapon will be limited due to me having to find a courser to kill while lugging the weapon. Inventory management is crazy with Horizon.

I'll see if i can load it before horizon. The mod is an overhaul which normalizes most creatures' HP, so i assume this will take care of coursers, as well...
>>
>>182985886
As for "random spooky events", I've these so far, kinda still looking for more that follow this formula:

>Woman with baby carriage that attacks if you get close
>People standing in line that attack if you get close
>Randomly turns to daytime
>Time randomly speeds up
>Speakers randomly playing old music
>Park section powers up, Park section powers down, Park section powers up then down
>Park-goers eating babies/each other
>Park-goer standing behind you randomly whispering
>Mascot urging park goers to kill one another
>Little girl crying in the middle of a bunch of skeletons
>Random clown honking
>>
>>182989685
>Random clown honking
I hate you.
>>
>>182989685
>Random clown honking
Oh man, if you add the the honking as part of the ambient sounds, give it a high volume range and tons of reverb, that'll be the most terrifying shit.
>>
>>182990329
You could also have two entries with same sound, but one where it's panned to the right, and one on the left.
That way it'll sound like the honks are stalking you.
>>
>>182990329
I originally planned for it to be scripted, but I just remembered that regions are allowed to have their own custom soundtable that randomly plays. That makes life easier.
>>
File: 20170716212221_1.jpg (310KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170716212221_1.jpg
310KB, 1920x1080px
>>182984889
Maxson's BoS if I could. though I'd give my left testicle to not be stationed on or near the Prydwen.
>>
>>182989685
>Open a door to a long corridor
>A wheelchair sarts moving slowly on its own
>The lights flicker
>A shadow creeps across the wall
>Total darkness
>Heavy breathing fills the room
>Sounds of footsteps from behind
>Random clown honking
>>
File: 456437564356.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
456437564356.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>182984889
Minutemen if I'm in fallout 4, Followers if I'm in NV/west coast.

I would fit right in with the followers and I have knowledge they would make use of, and I guess the minutemen could use me in a non combat role like counseling, administration, human resources, those sorts of things.
>>
>>182991483
Caitfag, do you have a suggestion of cait faces tweak that you think is the best from nexus? I'm trying to replay the game and want the best look from each followers...Taking suggestions on others too (hopefully not from eli or that awful wax looking piper in earlier posts).
>>
>>182926669
>Not using mod organizer
You have only yourself to blame
>>
>>182992415
I was using Mod Organizer though
>>
What's the difference between mod organizer 2 and NMM? Why use one over the other? Is there a limit as to how many plugins i can have active? Sorry for the noob questions, just started into modding fallout 4.
>>
>>182992606
Nexus Mod Manager is easier to use, but Mod Organizer has a lot more tools to use, making the overall experience better if you understand what you're doing
>>
>>182992839
>Mod organizer has a lot more tools to use
Can you elaborate? I am currently using NMM to start and there are links for me to use external tools, such as FO4Edit, LOOT, or something else.

Also about the mod/plugin limit, is it still 255 for the mod limit right now or is it increased? What happens if i have more than the limit?
>>
File: screams.gif (382KB, 477x358px) Image search: [Google]
screams.gif
382KB, 477x358px
>>182945409
help please
>>
>>182986494
this weapon a neat
>>
>>182986854
I think part of the problem isn't even with the ammo types themselves, but the rest of the game. Surplus ammo and the weak versions (.223, .38, etc) are pointless because they're meant to be a cheap alternative in a game where regular ammo is already plentiful and not particularly expensive. Cheaper ammo could be much more common and in higher quantities, they could show up on NPCs and in containers, maybe regular ammo is rarer, and then cheap ammo might be worth using. Hollow point rounds are generally useless because there's not a large amount of enemies that fit in the vector of "high health, little to no DT", regular ammo is already effective against anything that doesn't have any DT. Ammo types that are overall an improvement would be useful if the effort in getting the ammo was worth the improvement in performance. 9mm +P, for example, is barely in the game, by the time you get more than ten rounds of it you've already started using better weapons, and the damage boost isn't enough to make it still worth using. Obviously to fix ammo types you'd still need to rebalance the effects, but a lot of it is in the game itself.
>>
File: The real mvp.jpg (27KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
The real mvp.jpg
27KB, 600x330px
Okay boys, what's a mod that you know of that you cannot play without but isn't very well known to the masses? Talking about those mods that you only find by random happenstance seeing a link in a random comment on a random post or found on the 20th page on nexus

This one is mine
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18098/?
>>
File: 1500290127892.jpg (23KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1500290127892.jpg
23KB, 612x612px
I thought skills in Fallout would work they way they normally do in video games where you do the thing more and the skill goes higher

This isn't Oblivion with guns at all I can't even max sneak by sneaking into a corner
>>
>>182981998
As a robot doctor, would she have had to take the oath though?
>>
>>182993224
Personally, I can't elaborate, because I'm an idiot. But someone who can probably will
>>
>>182993224
not that guy but if you're playing fo4 just use NMM. MO2 has several issues with fo4 and is simply unnecessary.
to answer your eariler question: there's a 255 plugin limit, but you can merge simple mods (that consist solely of 1 plugin, for instance) into 1 esp pretty easily.
check out the fo4 pastebin
>>
File: 20170501223628_1.jpg (318KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170501223628_1.jpg
318KB, 1920x1080px
>>182992070
Yeah. I don't change her for the first half of the game, and then after her personal quest, I install this one:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5816/?

It retains her hair style and her basic facial structure, but adds some fullness to her cheeks and face to represent a healthier lifestyle after getting clean.

I also removed some of the makeup, the mod author added a slightly unrealistic amount of eyeshadow.
>>
>>182993661
Until hes in fallout 4, i carry a box around.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2454/?
>>
File: tumblr_np91kk3AN91u9fyl6o1_1280.jpg (50KB, 599x489px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np91kk3AN91u9fyl6o1_1280.jpg
50KB, 599x489px
>tfw i restarted a 10+ hour playthrough because i kept thinking my Sanctuary was shithole and wanted to start fresh again
how do i overcome building autism? everything either looks too straight and out of place or it doesn't snap right and looks like a janky mess cobbled together by a caveman
i just want a comfy network of stilt shacks surrounded by walls with all the comforts of life but there's always something getting in the way
>grass clips through floor
>base/foundation doesn't line up or is red for no reason
>walls without a corner refuse to rotate and instead want an infinite straight line
>>
>>182994135
>not making her into musclecait
>>
>>182993661
fuck me that mod looks absolutely must have tier

basically this lets you skip the hacking minigame, but you still need the correct perks.
too bad it doesn't give XP, unlike Locky Bastard (also a favorite)
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18358/?
>>
>>182993717

needs some distinction from that other game series. and it always has been this way.
>>
File: 20170510110542_1.jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170510110542_1.jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
>>182994135
>>182992070
wait I'm an idiot, it's this one

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7998/?
>>
>>182971202
I think how the sweater hangs from the shoulders seems a bit off. Like the neckline across the bust should be more angled, but it might just be the body too has a shitty neckline. I don't mean the body/head seam but just how the shoulder, clavicle, and neck look isn't flattering at all for that outfit but again might be that body or pose.
>>
>>182994496
>install settlement mods
>spend hours building settlements

In that order, not the other way around. For starters you want place everywhere and snappable junk fences, maybe sim settlements.

Stop expecting things to just work. It never works.
>>
>>182993661
Fucking hell thanks for that. It's like one big compatability patch for every UI mod.
>>
What's a current /fog/ approved Fallout 4 enb?
>>
File: FalloutNV 2017-07-17 18-07-32.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FalloutNV 2017-07-17 18-07-32.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Shiny and chrome.
>>
>>182989685
Full feature list is here:
http://trainwiz.tumblr.com/post/163107381374/maxwells-world-20
>>
>>182995778
Did you really add an idiot's lantern equivalent for Maxwell's World?
>>
>>182995968
Yes, with similar consequences. In this case instead of drawing the intention of an homicidal cult that worship an aborted Nirn baby you're accepting too much of Maxwell's "help". Who else would whisper you tips?
>>
Day 2 of "Why the fuck am I so horrible at modding" has begun. When I inevitably crash hard I'll be back, boys
>>
File: ScreenShot17.png (521KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot17.png
521KB, 1920x1080px
>when you're all excited to visit the Strip for the first time and there's a Sandstorm so vicious it cripples the whores
>>
>>182995482
The only one I've seen that everybody doesn't shit all over is that pilgrim one. But in my personal experience it takes things too far and pretty much turns Fallout into Silent Hill so take that how you will.
>>
>>182996101
Are those eye people going to show up again?
>>
>>182996429
Probably not. It's CC stuff now for the most part, and it wouldn't be fair to gate WoL's sequel (which would have them and their leaders: an evil daedric train, a living radioactive hole in reality, and a crab) behind money.
I've got different horrors in mind.
>>
File: send help.png (416KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
send help.png
416KB, 1920x1080px
>>182995614
Are you still using Distributed Necklaces? I find it so dumb that literally everybody has a pearl necklace all of a sudden.
I would rather deal with the odd neckseam than looking at those all the time.
>>
>vault tec rep recognizes me immediately even though I'm clad in power armor and haven't said a word
ok
>>
>>182996668
it just works
>>
Should I let the murder from the quest Brain Dead leave the vault?Will I see him outside the vault?
>>
>>182996668
Feminine scent.
>>
>>182996829
>will my choice have consequences?
anon, anon i....
>>
>>182996856
but I'm a dude
that's gay
>>
File: 14719687084622.png (14KB, 399x391px) Image search: [Google]
14719687084622.png
14KB, 399x391px
>>182997019
>playing a dude in a waifusimulator
>posting in a waifufag containment thread
>>
File: 20170701214414_3.jpg (860KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170701214414_3.jpg
860KB, 1920x1080px
>>182997178
Fallout 4 is pretty shitty as a waifu simulator. I'd rather go back to Skyrim for that kind of nonsense.
>>
>>182997508
>nonsense
hey, fuck you man
>>
>>182997178
I have Piper
Why would I need to be a girl
Also /tesg/ is the waifu containment thread
>>182997601
He's right though, Skyrim does a better job at creating your fantasy powerwaifus in skimpy outfits
>>
>>182978917
BROKE: bloody mess is pretty cool when it goes off were it sort of makes sense

WOKE: bloody mess goes off at retarded times, no thanks

SLOKE: figured out how to harness the effect and assign it to go off when things are near a nuclear explosion, if they are directly hit by a canon ball or missile, or if killed by cryo damage.
>>
File: 1476317545065.jpg (59KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476317545065.jpg
59KB, 675x450px
>>182997019
>he doesn't have a feminine scent
I bet you don't even wear cute panties you faglord
>>
>>182996640

Distributed Necklaces and Chain Seam Concelears. I only see chain necklaces for the most part: my issue comes mostly from how ugly they are.

It's ridiculous how body replacers being so damn popular it's impossible to find good neckseam covers.
>>
>>182999143
>He's right though
Never said he was wrong, bub.
>>
File: 20170717181331_1.jpg (497KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170717181331_1.jpg
497KB, 1920x1080px
>Download 3 different texture mods
>This chair is never changed
FUCK
>>
>>182996640
>>183000510

Yesterday my brother wanted to use my PC so I finally got around to fixing my PS2's disc reading issues, now you ask this and you got me to find on the Nexus the following mod: www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62737/?

which, when modded into Distributed Necklaces and Chain Seam Concelears (will do that right now) FINALLY gets rid of the fucking ugly concelears of that mod.

THANK YOU ANON. I'll make sure to upload it to MediaFire and share it here for others to enjoy.
>>
>>182995368
you're right, good catch
>>
>>182997508
>skyrim
High fantasy sucks.
>>
>The only Fallout with buildable robot companions is one of the bad ones.

Nuts.
>>
>>182977018

yet you have a white heroine and a white piper. hmmmmmmmmm figure you'd change that and anyone white in your game to non-white if you hate so much. all talk no walk anon time to release the no whites mod on nexus also.

i'll wait
>>
>>183003136
All Fallouts are bad anon.
>>
>>183003678
No, 3 and Brotherhood of Steel are perfect
>>
>>183002150
doesn't change the fact waifu shit is better in that game right now

fallout 4 is garbage for it
>>
So are there mods that make the first person hands look better in NV, but aren't overall body overhauls like Breeze?
>>
What are each of the girl's fetishes?

asking for a friend
>>
>>183004256
Why would somebody only make the 1st person model and texture without making the 3rd person?
You could always rip the 1st person out of a mod and replace it yourself tho.
>>
>>183004417
I just don't want Breeze or Robert body replacers is all. I have the mod that overhauls faces though
>>
>>183004334
Pedophilia.
>>
>>183004487
Take the replacer of your choice like Roberts or whatever and take only the files for handmale_1st and handmale_1st_sk from the zip file and throw it in the texturefolder.
>>
>>183004334
http://imgur.com/gallery/Tkstg
>>
last few days I've been playing new Vegas after 2 years of not playing it and holy shit this game is a buggy piece of shit. I can't go a single sitting without experiencing bugs and crashes. and I only have 1 mod installed (legion armor mod)
Why the fuck do all of you praise this shit?
>>
>>183005134
Werks for me :)
I have 142 plugins installed at the moment and crashed once during the last three days and that crash was because i loaded into a ridicolously complex housemod i checked out.
>>
>>183005134

Because we know better than to play any game vanilla.
>>
>>183005262
Well then what do you use?
>>
>>183005134
>>183005453
Well how about starting with the unoficial patches and crash fixes if you expirience crashes you sperg.
>>
>>182920924

So are there any mod packs for NV?

Seems kinda tiresome to spend like a week organizing and arranging mods, sorting out incompatibilities and all that. Surprised nobody has just put a pack together.
>>
>>183005589
there are totally packs for any beth game, but you have to actually search for them. The obvious problem is that you need the authors permission for it, which can be difficult.
>>
>>182977534
>this faggot shit is just fine though
your link goes to a dead mod, anon
>>
>>183005134
>only have one mod installed
>it isn't YUP
Come on son, nobody here says Vanilla NV isn't a broken piece of shit.
>>
>>183005571
wow I can run the other 3 and 4 vanilla and have it work fine but the one game people dick ride the most I need Mods just to fuckin play it
>>
>>183005784
I take it the majority are just out of date torrents uploaded like 3 years ago by Russians?
>>
>>183005453

New Vegas Stutter Remover.
New Vegas Anti-Crash.
Yukichigai Unofficial Patch.
Unofficial Patch Plus.

There you go.
>>
>>183006017
>wow
I think you are just baiting at this point
>>
>>183006142
probably, yes. It's just how it is, especially when most mod authors hate it when people use their shit in packs or w/e
>>
>>183005589

Why would you want a mod pack? Unless you are talking literally about a zip file that contains hundreds of zipped mods (separately) inside.

A mod pack just screams HELL to me.
>>
>>183006221
nah man, NV is some bullshit, and it's got me frustrated as hell.
>>
>>183006261

Well, that's annoying.

Guess I'll play it Vanilla for a few hours to see if I care enough to play through it again, probably end up spending 30 hours sorting mods out, only to play the game for like 4 afterwards.
>>
>>183006437
What a fucking retard.
>>
My NV rundown copypasta:

Basics: YUP, NVSE, UIO, MCM, NVAC, JIP;
Small fixes/improvements: Delay DLC, Distant Gunfire Sound Fix, Enhanced Camera, Improved LOD Noise Texture, Increased Bullet Impact LOD, JIP Improved Recipe Menu, Less Intrusive Kill Camera, Navmesh Fixes & Improvements, No Ambient Crowd Noise, Ultimate Invisible Wall Remover
Restored & Improved Content: The Strip Open, Outside Bets, Wasteland Uncut, Primm Reputation Restored; Novac Motel Radio Fix, Mojave Outpost Redesigned, Red Rock Canyon Bridge (you have to clean the VenomPass.esp though).
Beautification: character overhauls are all trash, avoid them if you don't want modding and compatibility headaches. Hi-Res Eye Texture, Hair Shine Fix, and a skin texture replacer of your choice is the best bet for improving character looks (Type3 skins work with Type6 bodies as well, T6M is the best female body mod). For environment, Nevada Skies is a solid outdoor lighting overhaul, interior lighting can be more mixed, pick what seems right to you. Lighting overhauls and the basic skin/eye improvements go a long way in making FONV characters and scenes look better, without character overhauls or ENBs.
Rebalance: JSawyer.esp is great if you can get it to play nicely with other mods; JSUE is alright but adds a lot of bullshit fluff; take the stability and "improvements" of spawn and encounter overhauls with a grain of salt. I prefer Project Nevada because it's all-in-one, compatible, everything is customizable, and it covers a lot of smaller rebalance and content mods you'd have to add otherwise.
>>
>>183006525
I'm sorry your favorite game is a buggy piece of shit
>>
Does Fallout 4 have decent sex mods compared to Skyrim?
>>
>>183006415

I guess just a pack that puts together the decent texture mods, general fixes and that sorta thing all together.
>>
File: 547586797896.png (1MB, 660x1050px) Image search: [Google]
547586797896.png
1MB, 660x1050px
>>183004334
Cait likes being rough and giving and receiving punches. A few bruises and bloody noses is a fun night. She brings the adrenaline associated with combat into the bedroom.

She doesn't mind that I can't really do much in the punching back department but thankfully she's understanding in that regard.

Curie probably wants to investigate and find out all about what she read about in her science books first hand.
Piper roleplays as a snoop getting the big story on a dastardly villain. Sometimes she's triumphant and brings them to justice, other times they catch her and she's a damsel in distress.
>>
>>183006838

It doesn't sound like a bad idea except a lot of mods are updated on a semi regular basis, like Yukichigai's Unofficial Patch.

On another news I just finished making a new Neck Seam Concealers mod. I'm gonna test it right away.
>>
I've kind of hit a roadblock here. What else should I install? Thinking about PN, but then I remember everyone in the BoS gets those Gauss rifles and I'd rather not see that again
>>
>>183006879
>Cait will lovingly punch me in the face
Yet another reason why she is best girl
>>
File: changes.png (892KB, 662x592px) Image search: [Google]
changes.png
892KB, 662x592px
Do I need to change anything?
>>
GIRLS

GIRLS

WATCH OUT

WATCH OUT
>>
>>183009346
Pull 1 off strength, end and agi to get 10 luck
>>
File: 1497220382993.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497220382993.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
Playing Fallout new vegas for the first time. What mods should I get? I'm not interested in sex mods but I like pretty girls with big tits. Is the mod support for this game as good as oblivion or skyrim in that regard?
>>
Doing a Legion playthrough and I'm finding a lack of Legion shit to do, I've played all the side quests a million times, just looking for stuff where the fact that I'm with the Legion comes into play
>>
>>183011445
There was a mod that was on the nexus front page recently that added things to do with the legion iirc
>>
>>182997508
Can you post your character preset?
>>
>>183012696
I play on console, so it's just vanilla an the dlcs
>>
File: Victor_FNV.jpg (190KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
Victor_FNV.jpg
190KB, 800x572px
howdy partner
>>
>>183014642
go fuck yourself you crazy robot
>>
>>183011445
>>183013140
Unfortunately not a huge amount, Obsidian fleshed out the NCR and House side more than Legion. Wether this was deliberate or an accident is something we'll never know.
>>
>>183015101
iirc there was a whole lotta legion stuff to the right of the dam planned, but was cut due to time constraints.
>>
>>183009831
That must be my most hated song in 4.
>>
Just started playing FO4 again, what mods do I need to make combat not shit
>>
File: FalloutNV 2017-07-17 21-59-38.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FalloutNV 2017-07-17 21-59-38.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Yeah baby. Shake it for Eddie and the Powder Gangbangers!
>>
>>183015498
Uranium Fever makes my ears mad
>>
>>183015603
why do you keep giving your shitty character a fucking devil horn hairstyle
>>
Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Fallout 4 finale. It confirms the Sole Survivor never gets his son back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXth84G7dkM
>>
>>183015603
What a quality post.
>>
>>183014642
Hey Vic, you gonna help us fight the Powder Gangers?
>>
>>182971237
>The Mages Guild, and Dark Brotherhood, especially, had more plot holes then Swiss cheese.

Then name them, name the plot holes, don't just pass it off as if it's fact without actually elaborating on what the plot holes are.
>>
>>183010869
Would recommend spice of life armor/clothing mod and the Millenia weapons pack (get their retexture project too) right of the bat. Secondly would suggest NCM Texture Pack along with Interior Lighting Overhaul. Then for extra probs an NCR overhaul, EVE, Midian book of Water, CASM, ADAM, Type 3 body mod/Robert or Breeze body mod, RWD, Enhanced camera, More perks and traits, a companion mod (Niner for me), Any of Someguy2000's projects, MTUI, and to top it all off with a cherry on top the Pip Boy 2500 mod.
>>
>>183015828
Honestly I do believe Father was full of shit and wasn't actually Shaun. He just used that as an angle to manipulate you into doing what he wanted. They wanted to keep the back ups alive mostly because the procedure to use Shaun's DNA to create Gen 3s was dangerous to the point they believed he would die and they wouldn't succeed.

While they did succeed I do believe Shaun either died during or shortly after the procedure and that's why "Father" is so insistent on have the child synth Shaun done in time, where normally experiments are done at people's leisure.

tldr: Father isn't your son and out right says your an experiment in heavy emotional stress.
>>
>>183016714
>Your
God damn it it should be you're
>>
>>183016714
Bethesda has bluntly admitted that "the old man is Shaun" a thousand times already

"Nate/Nora is a synth" is the only tangible theory we have left
>>
File: FalloutNV 2017-07-14 17-33-02.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FalloutNV 2017-07-14 17-33-02.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>183015787

I think it's cute!

>>183015829

>it's another "anon shits up the general by complaining about my character" episodes
>>
>>183017082
I have nothing against your character.

Just you.
>>
File: 20170512111710_1.jpg (72KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170512111710_1.jpg
72KB, 1920x1080px
>>183016714
Regardless of your blood relation, this isn't someone's son speaking. He's too far gone off the deep end of sociopathy for it to even matter if he's really your blood son or not.
>>
>>183017252
Character still looks like shit though
>>
>>183017543
true
>>
File: 20170718010250_1.jpg (333KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170718010250_1.jpg
333KB, 1920x1080px
>>183015603
Remove powdered gangsters
>>
Can anyone tell me what the fuck is a Yawk Brat?
>>
File: IMG_8480.jpg (118KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8480.jpg
118KB, 750x744px
>>182942380
>>
File: pc-1937-001.jpg (136KB, 392x580px) Image search: [Google]
pc-1937-001.jpg
136KB, 392x580px
Did Nate retire from the military after Alaska was liberated? Why isn't he totally fucked up and jaded from it? That would've been a brutal war to experience as infantry.

>You're a young American man living a normal life and all of a sudden China FUCKING INVADES THE UNITED STATES
>You volunteer to fight in the war like a good goy
>You then run around in a suit of powered mech armor in sub-zero temperatures slaughtering chinamen with a minigun for nearly a decade straight
>Alaska is liberated and you return home
>"Haha I'm kinda nervous for my big speech tonight!"
>"Gee wiz if we go to the park are we gonna fuck like last time? haha"
>>
>>183018068
>military service in an actual time of conflict where your homeland is actually threatened makes you a good goy
you should reconsider this stance anon.
>>
>>183018068
Was he infantry?
>>
File: disappoint.jpg (251KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.jpg
251KB, 1920x1080px
>>183017536
>>
File: 20170703152445_1.jpg (291KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170703152445_1.jpg
291KB, 1600x900px
>>183006838
The main problem with that idea is those packs wind up being 10% legitimately essential additions or improvements, 20% respectable additions, and the rest run the gambit from being nice but frivolous to being pure fluff bullshit.
>>183007416
Are you modding DNC to use Jokerine's necklace pack? I was actually thinking about how I'd go about that as I stopped using DNC awhile back because of it's lackluster variety.
>>183017082
I liked the orignal the best, with the old hair and the slightly wider face that wasn't always scowling.
>>183014642
I must commend this poster for their service, Victor has been a diligent page 10 bumper for a consistent amount of threads.
>>
File: Fo3OA_American_Rifleman.png (121KB, 299x479px) Image search: [Google]
Fo3OA_American_Rifleman.png
121KB, 299x479px
>>183018250
>The 108th Infantry Regiment was a regiment in the US Army. Nate served in its 2nd Battalion while fighting in the Sino-American War.

He probably looked like this. The Chinese had literal INVISIBLE SNIPERS. He shouldn't be a nervous wreck or anything but Nate talks and behaves like he was a car mechanic before he was frozen instead of a decorated war hero in a seriously brutal war.

>>183018182
You got me there 2bh pham
>>
>>182920924
>>183018517
3/NV combat armor when?
>>
File: RemnantsPowerArmor.png (700KB, 704x808px) Image search: [Google]
RemnantsPowerArmor.png
700KB, 704x808px
>>183018789
Never ever because none of the actual cool looking shit gets ported.

I STILL WANT MY GODDAMN ENCLAVE POWER ARMOR FFS
>>
>>183018265
>The Emperor speaks to his son Horus shortly before their final brawl, 0014.M31, colorized
>>
>>183018517

Also we don't know if he was in Alaska the entire time, he could have also been involved in the invasion of mainland China and/or the annexation of Canada, and in all three situations I'd imagine that soul-staining atrocity would be unavoidable. He just doesn't project that experience in any way. At his best he is an affable goofball and at his worst he is a sarcastic goofball.
>>
>>183019139
What you want more modern western protagonists with depression or PTSD or whatever the fuck complaining about everything? We have enough of those.
>>
File: 1498985759837.jpg (114KB, 785x659px) Image search: [Google]
1498985759837.jpg
114KB, 785x659px
Can a lorefag give me a quick summary of what the state of Alaska is in the same time period of Fallout 4?
>>
File: 1439864093518.gif (206KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439864093518.gif
206KB, 500x500px
>>182920924
Help. I'm a victim of choice paralysis. I want to play Fallout New Vegas but I want to get good mods, the thing is, there are 99 million of them and I have this autistic urge to keep looking for more and more and more. I bet some of you have suffered the same shit, I'm nearly to the point where I won't play the game due to this retardation of mine. Do you guys have a solution, a filter or an actually definitive "best off" mod list? I don't want quests and more content of that sort, I want the vanilla story but much much better such as graphical improvements, weather and world improving stuff, gameplay enhacements, weapons and armor (just a fun few that fit the game) and fun mods that don't break immersion - that type of shit. Any help will be extremely appreciated. Pic related, what it feels like to browse the Nexus.
>>
>>183018485

>Are you modding DNC to use Jokerine's necklace pack?

Yep! It was easy, but tedious to be honest. First I unpacked Jokerine's BSA. Then I merged both mods. Then I deleted the necklaces entries that belonged to DNC, except the pearl necklaces. Then I fixed up those pearl necklaces entries to match Jokerine's necklaces (like their weight, value, and icon). I renamed all the necklaces from "Necklace: Cigarette" to "Cigarette Necklace", for example. And finally, I added the new necklaces entries from Jokerine's mod to the FormIDs of DNC: the "available" necklaces and once more into each category (Female/Male Common, Uncommon, Rare).

Like I said, easy, but tedious.

I did remove some necklaces from Jokerine's pack because I thought they were a bit stupid and aren't stuff I'm interested in using (or see other NPCs use, for that matter): holodisk, human skull, coffee mug, toaster, fire hydrant, globe, pencil stub, severed eyeball, ayy lmao head. And Giddyup Buttercup.

I just need to fix up the four pearl necklaces meshes to point to the new location of their textures. If you are okay with those changes I made, I can upload the file on MediaFire.

>I liked the orignal the best, with the old hair and the slightly wider face that wasn't always scowling.

I'm always making adjustments here and there. I used to think FNV's character creator sucked, but it's not THAT bad to be honest. I like my waifu's face, and I used to think making a pretty waifu was impossible.
>>
File: 1427495597402.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1427495597402.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>gorgulla's power armor textures will never be completed
>>
File: vaultboy.jpg (77KB, 692x484px) Image search: [Google]
vaultboy.jpg
77KB, 692x484px
What's going on in your game today, /fog/? Who are you wandering the wasteland with? What are you working on/towards at the moment? What encounter was particularly memorable? Accomplish any goals or milestones? Share a day in the life of your wanderer.
>>
>>183021334
I'm installing mods until I break my game and have to do a clean install, same as every day
>>
i'm already assuming it's a no, but could i run this with mods on a laptop?
without frying it, i mean
mainly mods for additional weapons/clothing/customization
>>
File: FalloutNV 2017-07-12 18-59-38.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FalloutNV 2017-07-12 18-59-38.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>183021334

>What's going on in your game today, /fog/?

I modded Jokerine's necklaces into DNC.

>Who are you wandering the wasteland with?

I'm wandering alone using my waifu Elizabeth.

>What are you working on/towards at the moment?

I'm currently on my way to get a pardon for Sheriff Meyers.

>What encounter was particularly memorable?

Fought Chavez and another three Powder Gangers by myself. I brought down one with a headshot as soon as the fight started using bullet time, then got Chavez out of the fight but had to take cover being a derelict train cart as the other two kept shooting at me. I took cover in between some rocks, and shot one of them down as he approached. Managed to survive all the dynamite thrown at me, and as my health was in the 10s I killed the remaining Powder Ganger who was trying to sneak his way out of danger.

>Accomplish any goals or milestones?

First time doing a quest for Eddie of the Powder Gangers, so feels good. Didn't need to shoot up Goodsprings after all.
>>
File: t.toddhoward.jpg (1MB, 1330x1650px) Image search: [Google]
t.toddhoward.jpg
1MB, 1330x1650px
how to build a good character in FO1? I feel like making my character like it's one of the more recent games is a god awful idea ie, speech and lockpick to max asap
>>
File: HAKAyyT[1].jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HAKAyyT[1].jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
there a mod that lets you use the marine tactical helmet under other helmets? or do i need to fire up fo4 edit for the 5th time today?
>>
File: 20170510035635_1.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170510035635_1.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
>>183021334
I recently got to Nuka World and I'm walking around horrified at all the things I'm seeing.

I'm lying to Gage and laying low until I figure out how to free the merchants safely. If I just go around shooting stuff the raiders will surely take hostages, so I have to come up with a plan.

I asked Cait what we should do and she said to frag them all. She saw all the slaves in the market and got visibly upset and went off on her own for a bit. Knowing her past, in a similar situation as them, I think I understand and gave her some time. I agree with her idea to shut this place down but I think to keep the merchants safe we need some subtlety.

Maybe if I talk with some of the merchants in the market area, they'll have an idea how I go about helping them. But my cover as the new overboss will probably prevent that, since a slave would never mention to the overboss they have a plan to escape.....so I might be too undercover.

Maybe one of them will notice my own collar and feel like they can open up, even though it represents something completely different than theirs.

In any event, I'm keeping an eye out for an opportunity, and supposedly being the overboss will help in some way. Even though I'm expecting it to be some elaborate ploy and I get stabbed in the back. These raiders are smarter than the ones I'm used to, or at least the ones who call themselves the operators are. They're the only ones I'm actually afraid of.
>>
File: FalloutNV 2017-07-17 23-31-11.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FalloutNV 2017-07-17 23-31-11.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Did this fucker just assume my gender?
>>
>>183022459
By allocating your SPECIAL and skills in ways that you feel best.
>>
>>183023775
which ones to focus on? i know agility is extremely important but unsure of what is negligible
>>
>>183023370
that maymay's been dead for 2 years, let it go man
>>
What are some good heavy energy weapon mods for 4?
I'd like to find some kind of big, high powered energy rifle if i can
>>
>>183023370
kill urself my man
>>
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/63489/?
>That second image
Oh christ the narcissism
>>
>Cheyanne died in the powder ganger fight
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't reload to the save 20 minute before that and try to keep everyone alive
>>
>>183025334
a neat concept that is executed by a literal dick loving faggot. what the fuck is with modding that attracts the mental? shits getting worse every year, soon we'll look like agdq
>>
>>183025334
>White-Haired Man
>Shirtless-Bishies
>NoGirlsLand
>>
>>183025334
Is he really bragging about making Hot Files when in his own screenshot a friggin main menu repalcer also managed it?
>>
File: 1464990793570-1.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464990793570-1.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>183025652
>he didn't make Cheyenne essential in preparation of taking Sunny as a companion
>>
File: chrome_2017-07-17_20-09-22.png (724KB, 930x380px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-07-17_20-09-22.png
724KB, 930x380px
Why is it that hotfiles is always such a joke?
>>
>>183026869
>dead enough that 15 endorsements gets you on hot files
yes
>>
I feel like going full retard on Survival without Local Leader. Can I store my shit on the Prydwen without it all disappearing later?
>>
>>183027107
It's what happens when the community slows down, the degenerate shit floats to the top.
>>
File: 1490358916372.gif (2MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1490358916372.gif
2MB, 500x269px
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22749/?

I'm laughing so hard right now.
>>
>>183025943
>what the fuck is with modding that attracts the mental?
Ask Buffscale, he's as mental as mental gets.
>>
File: 25531-6-1500038204.jpg (2MB, 2835x1752px) Image search: [Google]
25531-6-1500038204.jpg
2MB, 2835x1752px
>the new feminized ASSaultrons
>>
>>183016892
They can say that all they want, just like Bioware can try and shoot down the only theory that makes their ending to ME make any fucking sense and not just be a shit show of "haha nothing matters go fuck yourself."

If a company makes such a lack luster story, where the twist can be seen miles off by anyone with half a brain, or it's just so disappointing that you have to spice it up with fan theories, I don't really think they should try correcting anyone because it shows that they really are incompetent at making something worth paying attention to.
>>
>>183019139
If he were involved in the main land invasion he would have died there. My understanding was that it was seen as a suicide mission to try and cripple China at home to protect their own. They dropped them off in PA and set them loose to survive and sabotage as much as possible. Then again it's been awhile since I brushed up on fallout lore so I could be forgetting something.
>>
>>183028131
>you can also pray but it might take longer
I can't tell if he's taking the piss or not
>>
>>183028331
>>183027107

lol

I figured you guys would be all over those fembot things

>>183028204

I'm not mental. I'm super-sane.
>>
File: chrome_2017-07-17_20-40-13.png (260KB, 605x748px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-07-17_20-40-13.png
260KB, 605x748px
>>183028331
>From the same guy that made "Cait as Female Half Supermutant"
How very surprising
>>
>>183028681
these mods make me moist
>>
>>183028681
was about to download the cait orc mod, but found all the extra shit i had to download and install just to get it working
>>
File: RemnantsPowerArmor.png (883KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
RemnantsPowerArmor.png
883KB, 1000x1050px
>>183028667
Yo buff can you please port the Enclave Power Armor from NV? Pretty please.
>>
>>183021334
>What's going on in your game today, /fog/?
Not a huge amount, starting the slow agonizing process of getting settlements started in survival.

>Who are you wandering the wasteland with?
Dog meat and Heather

>What are you working on/towards at the moment?
>Clearing out corvega for some experience

>What encounter was particularly memorable?
The band of veteran raiders with skulls near Red Rocket while I was level three

>Accomplish any goals or milestones?
Got a hunting rifle modded into a sniper

>Share a day in the life of your wanderer.
KILL.
LOOT.
RETURN.
>>
>>183028880
Just as an armor without the power armor frame, btw.
>>
>>183028880

No

I hate that cosplay looking shit
>>
File: 1483434329680.jpg (66KB, 657x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483434329680.jpg
66KB, 657x640px
>>183028880
>>
>>183029034
>>183029039
FUCKING WHYYYYYYYY

IT'S THE ONLY FUCKING THING I WANT IN 4 FROM NEW VEGAS GOD DAMMIT
>>
File: modcuckshed.png (133KB, 1859x701px) Image search: [Google]
modcuckshed.png
133KB, 1859x701px
>>183028626
I'd like to think he's a troll but he seems like a genuine libtard
>>
>>183029139
learn to do it yourself, lad
>>
>>183027414
You'll get local leader. Don't kid yourself, you will. Save the time and get it early.
>>
>>183029139

The I suggest you watch my tutorials instead of being a lazy fuck
>>
File: 819.jpg (29KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
819.jpg
29KB, 620x400px
>>183029139
>>
>>183029202
>>183029217
i'm too stupid for this sort of stuff

believe me, i've tried
>>
>>183029034
the fallout universe's power armors look goofy anway

they look decent in the fallout 1-2 levels because its super low quality graphics and it kinda goes with the early 2000s techno futurism

but put the same designs in a modern setting, in first person view, with high quality textures and graphics and the shittiness of th design comes in full view
>>
>>183029278
then I guess you're fucked lol
>>
>>183028667
>I figured you guys would be all over those fembot things

Honestly, as an ADAfag myself, not really. Making them less robotic in appearance kind of takes the appeal. Those images have neither the grace or gentleness of a woman, nor the hard efficiency and dependability of a robot. It's trying to be both things and succeeding at neither for me.
>>
>>183029285
what

it's literally my favorite design in fallout
>>
>>183029203
Hell no, man; 6 Charisma is too much of an investment for early game
I'd rather just compensate by getting Cap Collector and the Bobblehead for Black Widow
>>
File: 1428783362901.jpg (119KB, 562x784px) Image search: [Google]
1428783362901.jpg
119KB, 562x784px
>mfw smacking unsuspecting travelers at the 188 over the head, dragging their corpses into the bushes and eating them
>>
>>183029278
Would you be willing to pay?
>>
>>183029567
if i lived in america and not in a country where the conversion is so stupid i'd be paying way too much money, yeah
>>
new thread when
>>
>>183030090
When you make it you lazy faggot
>>
>>183030239
I never have made a thread and never will

now hop to it, little bitch
>>
File: Fucking racists.png (479KB, 1272x452px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking racists.png
479KB, 1272x452px
>>183028131
The comments section just keeps getting better
>>
File: 1496435933121.jpg (55KB, 424x544px) Image search: [Google]
1496435933121.jpg
55KB, 424x544px
>>183030479
How can one even perform mental gymnastics that bad.
>>
File: IMG_0391.jpg (22KB, 202x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0391.jpg
22KB, 202x199px
>>183029402
This. Not to mention the mod author has so many skulls on the body that for a second I thought I was looking at new deathknight tier gear for wow.
>>
>>183028384
It felt pretty awful the first time I played 4 and guessed one of the major twists 10 minutes into the game. I guessed the whole what's to say it hasn't been like 50 years since they took my kid since it's cryo and all.
>>
>>183025334
>someone unironically has meme tabs open during a screenshot just like the joke
Oh lord he's like a living caricature

>>183030479
>>183030876
So being a virtue signalling fag aside, he is sorta right. Making fun of muslims is a prejudice, and racism is under the same umbrella called prejudice.
The stereotypical muslim is also a middleeasterner, and a ton of the anti-muslim rhetoric does include anti-middleeasterner bits, so they do go hand in hand. The mod's description feature a mosque, which is a religious establishment, but it's intertwined with middle eastern architectural design too, as an example.

People who make fun of muslims are often, very often, racist. So to act like this person is crazy out of his mind isn't quite fair.
>>
>>183031874
Kill yourself
>>
>>183028880
Go to bethesdanet and download junkmaster then help the atom cats
>>
>>183031874
t. Thumblesteen
>>
>>183032142
>>183032163
is what I said factually incorrect?
>>
File: 1431727711899.jpg (96KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
1431727711899.jpg
96KB, 600x443px
>>183031874
>>
>>183031874
you're not wrong desu. but no one else will say that.
>>
>>183032156
I got that but it doesn't look good at all
>>
>>183032264
I am personally anti muslim, and I am such because of statistical data regarding crime rates in areas where muslims immigrate to, especially rape, and especially committed on the people who were already there. Particularly france, england, and central europe. The victim profiles and perpetrator profiles are hard facts that give me a negative view of this large group of people.

However, I still believe in being fair to individuals, and refrain from making judgements on individuals. Since there are normal humans who hold moderate views within the large group of "muslim". Which is why I made the comment I did. Your criticism of that person wasn't quite fair.

So your anti-leftist meme image doesn't apply to me. I believe relativism (the favored world view of the far left) is the downfall of our society and we'll be recovering from the damage for generations after the societal snap-back towards centrism that is already occurring now (thankfully).
>>
File: 20170716101529_1.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170716101529_1.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>/pol/ discussion just keeps going on
>>
>>183032535
Damn really, I thought it looked fantastic although its missing the sandy colored variant
>>
File: 1460419955112.png (985KB, 1231x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1460419955112.png
985KB, 1231x1070px
>>183032850
>>
>>183032850
don't worry, we hit bump limit long ago and are on page 10

sweet death awaits
>>
>>183032850
It'll never end. As soon as someone says one thing about anything related to internet politics the thread is as good as dead
>>
New you lazy shits
>>183033363
>>183033363
>>183033363
>>
>>183032247
no, but remember chan culture is reactionary as fuck, don't be shocked people are being fuckwits on here

this is why I avoid political discussions on 4chan, because /pol/ has leaked their shit into everything
>>
File: 1492097663711.jpg (58KB, 879x657px) Image search: [Google]
1492097663711.jpg
58KB, 879x657px
>>183032764
Oh I'm sorry. Looks like I posted the wrong meme image then.
>>
holstered weapons shown on everyone without annoying workarounds fucking when? Or atleast a mod that makes dooks toting rocket launchers not shoot the fucking thing at distances where they die too?
>>
I'm actually surprised with the Minecraft fallout thingy. Tons of fallout 1 and 2 locations
>>
>>183028943
Nothing exciting. Living out of the root cellar as I scrap sanctuary to almost nothing.

I have preston waiting for me to report back at the museum but i'm just not ready tho I should get it started. Hell might even take that jackass as my companion and go fuck up the wasteland and see what he has to say about everywhere. Just dont wanna deal with having multiple settlements to do that. so he just waits.

Past that just wandering around hunting the wildlife and picking up various items. actually been rather boring for me in the northern region and i'm ok with this. Haven't even really considered heading out past a small radius around sanctuary. I do plan on bringing the abernathy's in on this since lucy will be my companion soon enough. Plus plan on doing the farmers life for a bit with naked lucy.
>>
>>183033423
>I'm anti muslim
>posts a wishy washy centrist criticism image
did you even read my post? I have a strong stance on the group of people called muslims. Pointing out a flaw in what you said isn't related to that.
>>
File: 1492097689941.png (15KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492097689941.png
15KB, 640x480px
>>183033721
>I'm anti muslim

You aren't a centrist then.
>>
>>183033989
I think that kinda depends on what he means

the Muslim people think of today is usually conservatives that have a lot in common with the US right, so it's fair to hate them, but if he's talkin' literally just middle eastern people or non-white Muslims (like hating Malcolm X) then yeah he's just another conservative shitter
>>
>>183034318
>>183034318
:^)
>>
>>183033989
I didn't say I was. I did say that western society is having a reactionary snap back towards centrist ideology, which I see as a good thing. The recent elected officials of some major western nations indicate this.

I'm on either end of the spectrum depending on the topic at hand, but that's irrelevant. My personal beliefs are completely irrelevant to the criticism that I made to your (or his or whatever at this point) original point. This entire tangent is shifting the focus. My statement stands on it's own regardless of my other political beliefs.
>>
>>183029145
>He's a self proclaimed "Communist"

What more evidence do you need of his retardation anon?
Thread posts: 803
Thread images: 168

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.