[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/smgen/ - smite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

/smgen/ - smite

Time for DreamHack, here's hoping for some spicy picks and plays
>>
Wow look at that, the team with jing wei lost
>>
File: I Quit.png (42KB, 652x326px) Image search: [Google]
I Quit.png
42KB, 652x326px
Final nail in the coffin.
They sealed it last season, they won't stop putting nails in.
>>
So did anybody tried the PTS?
>>
>>182535615
what's new on the PTS
>>
>quit smite early this year
>decide to check out this patch since apparently they are overhauling a lot of stuff
>"this god/item was being picked too often so we're nerfing it to the ground. Also this was never picked up so we're making it OP and a must-have now"
>check out the plebbit to see the hirez cock gobblers' reactions
>outrage over the rigged T5 vote and even the whales are promising not to buy it

Fucking lel, never change, Lorez.
>>
File: gayron.png (561KB, 453x570px) Image search: [Google]
gayron.png
561KB, 453x570px
>tfw your favorite character is Chiron
>you enjoy playing him for his personality and you are very good at him so you play him all the time
>hirez makes him a retarded moose skin
>then they make him a LOL REINDEER skin
>now this

fuck this gay game, they defiled him
>>
Anybody think up a name for the /smgen/ pro team?
>>
>>182542641
Dead Thread
>>
>>182534343
>haven't played in ~1.5 years
>come to /vg/, look for a Smite thread
>see this
jesus christ how horrifying
>>
Hey look that guy who masturbated on twitch is on stage
>>
>picking AMC
>>
>>182535753
The new patch
>>
File: DEklXymW0AAZX_f.jpg (60KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
DEklXymW0AAZX_f.jpg
60KB, 640x1136px
Is there a gayer pro scene than smite one?
>>
>>182547281
Frostbound hammer AMC new meta
>>
>>182550019
I will say frostbound hammer hunter is a top strat
>>
>>182550146
Maybe not after the nerf
>>
>>182550335
what, are they nerfing every item that isn't just stats?
>>
File: frost.png (25KB, 718x260px) Image search: [Google]
frost.png
25KB, 718x260px
>>182550528
https://www.smitegame.com/patch-notes-pc-4-13-mid-season/
They will nerf the slow % for ranged basic
>>
who do you pick to offset the extra magical damage from hebo/morrigan jungle
>>
Nice Bellona ''''''''''NERF''''''''''' we got. Truly it will bring her to the point of balance.
>>
>>182551450
Could go with either hunter mid (Ullr, Neith, Chiron) or a warrior support (Amaterasu, Hercules, Odin).
>>
NRG is kill
>>
Best girl
>>
not a single game I had this week didn't have one disconnect or a horrible ping. Where are all these gem event cash going
>>
Sasuga Hi-Rez
>>
>>182554451
Not even surprised desu, it's hi-rez...
>>
>Spectator client crashes during the big, game-ending fight after 53 minutes of gameplay
Stay classy low-rez
>>
>>182540047
He just got a major buff this patch. Calm down.
>>
>stream keep crashing
Hi-Rez please.
>>
''''''''''''HIGH'''''''''''''''''-rez
>>
>15 minutes into the stream I get 8 things from the bot, including Ra'merica
>The next few hours after are nothing
>>
>>182556823
The bot couldn't handle giving that much freedom
>>
Artio a cute
>>
>>182558734
If there isn't an Alamo reference somewhere in her VP I'm going to be disappointed
>>
https://twitter.com/SMITEGame/status/885536975830347776
>>
>>182558959
Be ready for a lot of bear pun
>>
Can we see the end of game 2 anywhere?
>>
>Pick Da Ji
>Build Jotunns
>Build Heartseeker
>Build Hydra's
>Get 5 stacks on Heartseeker
>Press 1
>Press 3 on enemy squishy
>Hold left click
>They're dead unless they have aegis/bracer

Anybody that plays Da Ji is just as bad as anyone that plays Loki.
>>
>>182559857
In your imagination
>>
WHY WONT THEY FIX THE CLIENT
WHY IS THE LAUNCHER SO BLOATED
HOLY SHIT ITS JUST A FUCKING LAUNCHER HOW DO YOU FUCK IT UP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIREZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
>no slutty summer skins
Smite is truly dead
>>
Team Rival SWC 2017
>>
NA in charge of not surrendering at a LAN
>>
>>182561397
https://www.smitegame.com/summer-of-smite-2017/
Didn't you see the Morrigan one?
>>
File: yb38erj.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yb38erj.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
> jing wei arena/joust does nothing but fly to low hps get a kill with an auto and ult away
>nox scylla skadi serquet can roam with no consequence in your side of the map of any mode get two kills and escape freely
>anyone from the enemy team can overextend horribly and your team won't bat an eye
>nox retards can literally manually spam vel on you get a kill and dash away with no counterplay at your disposition at all
>every game has either jing nox skadi scylla in them sometime all four with a bloated guardian here to cockhug them
>terra has a heal a ground target root a dash that refreshes walls and a stun and takes zero braincell to ruin the game for others with infinite cc spam

im so burned out of this shitty game, everything in it is made to please damage craving kids. There are like ten mechanics but only two matter, cc and escape. nothing else. I always fool myself and think I can queue in a casual mode for fun and gigle. And everytime it's just same ugly shitfest of third world retards abusing the same ugly despicable playstyle. Do retards really enjoy doing the same shit over and over again because no brain huge number big kills ? just had a game againt a skadi with almost ten thousands worshippers, match history has nothing but skadi It's all he does all day, is it a good game experience of some shit to send a bot play for you ?
>>
>>182567398
Jeez I miss Scylla Nigger..
>>
How can this be further enabled all the time ? In blizzard or valve multiplayer games every patch is a serious attempt at not allowing ugly playstyles to.be consistently used over and over. Jing wei flying passive is so petty and retarded, how can this not be a problem to anyone ?
>>
All EU semis baby
>>
That was gay
>>
>>182569538
no u
>>
>>182567850
I know this general has a counter culture against balancing and criticism since you're the prime target of the pandering and the game goes your way (and you failed life honestly). But come the fuck on. this game is not going anywhere because of this kind of design. If allowing one risk free gimmick to persist indefinitely is the intended way of shaping the meta then no wonder this game is dying
>>
>>182567398
>anyone from the enemy team can overextend horribly and your team won't bat an eye
That's because you have a shit team.
>>
>The city of Luminosity
lmao, EU is too good.
>>
>>182572289
Why does luminosity keep losing? Do they just get unlucky with tournament seeds?
>>
>>182572671
That wouldn't be the issue if they were good.
They are just awful, Barra picks this shit gods that nobody plays and builds his pumpstomp ranked builds, Jeff is an idiot, Baskin is a shitty chink , ScaryD and Mask are literal whos who get carried by Barra and Jeff when they aren't being so fucking shit.
>>
NA is embarrassingly bad. They need to stop being invited, they damper the esports experience.
>>
Mask keeps feeding this is painful to watch
>>
what da fug, jeff is full hipster faggit
>>
>LG loses
>HUD says LG won
F A V O U R I T I S M
>>
>>182574593
It's to make people think NA still has a chance
>>
>i'm barely level 106 on the new system
Jesus christ, fuck you hirez.

54 levels to go
>>
>the only character that can use anything while knocked up
l-lwed
>>
>New Freya skin is on a 55 item chest
lol, fuck you hirez
>>
bracer nerf when?
>>
>>182575817
Next patch, also build antiheal
>>
>>182576259
I literally main ankh
>>
>consider reinstalling the game
>see this >>182575608

Yeah, no...
>>
>>182575608
>>182577449
cosmetic trash of a braindead character is all that matters to you ? good idea fucking leave please this is why this game is complete garbage with your retarded priorities.
>>
>>182577449
So because you can't get a Freya skin you're not going to play the game? LMAO what a faggot.
>>
>>182577632
>still this butthurt about Freya even when she was removed from the game
beautiful, I'm so happy your ass hurts this much.
>>
>>182577762
retards like you made what multiplayer gaming is today, tf2 hats, csgo skin, dota mounts all the pure autism obsession over shiny colors is what made acceptable all this jewery. You're a fucking retard kid, probably some trash lower class shit with no education too wouldn't surprise me
>>
NA needs to stop competing.
>>
>get away with 1 hp
>get killed by an archer
Poor Mask.
>>
>Stream dies
>again
>LG loses
someone from NA is butthurt NA is so trash and losing to EU
>>
Can LG please stop getting stomped everygame, I want them to do good
>>
Oh neat The new god is a stance switcher I love them
>>
Why are all Amaterasu and Chang'e players the most worthless fucks ever. Everyone I see are terrible and feed all match long. They never team fight and spam VGS all match
>>
>>182581839
Trash that picks OP gods without knowing what makes them goof
>>
Jing is my wife. I married Jing Wei.
>>
File: MMMa3OK.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MMMa3OK.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>182580335
She is also a bear
>>
SMITE more like SHITE

amirite, guise!?
>>
File: jingded.jpg (59KB, 703x534px) Image search: [Google]
jingded.jpg
59KB, 703x534px
>>
4.13 is shit, SHITE!
>>
can someone tell me why hirez is buffing sundering spear
>>
Joust is the most popular game mode because it encourages the most despicable playstyles. tower camp, cc spam, damage whore kid, lane tight enough to make every ability unmissable.
>>
New update sounds awesome. Finally we will have levels above 30 to help differentiate people who are still shit.
>>
>>182558734
>Celtic Guardian
>Not Celtic Guardian
>>
>>182554147
What do you think her asshole tastes like.

BEFORE you answer, remember that she can shapeshift into just about anything
>>
not gonna lie EmilZy is a qt.

someone at dreamhack tell him he is a qt.
>>
File: brap.jpg (106KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
brap.jpg
106KB, 894x894px
Odds Artio will ursurp the throne of worst girl?
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.