[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/felmg/ - Felmyst General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 740
Thread images: 56

File: 12272649382.jpg (697KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12272649382.jpg
697KB, 1920x1080px
Memories with friends edition.

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out soon. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
https://www.felmyst.com/

>Talents
http://armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>What time is it going to come out???
July 21st

>I'm sick of leveling!
TBC leveling is easier than vanilla, more exp for quests and less exp required to hit 60.

Previous thread
>>182366548
>>
>>182440705
>he thinks faction matters that much

Most first kills in BC were done by DnT, an Alliance guild.
>>
>>182440819
Tier 5+ was horde dominated.

It's no coincidence that is where TBC got hard.
>>
First for alliance enjoying comfy fun with a nice community while horde wait in queue behind 2613 undead rogues/mages/priests
>>
>>182441091
it wasn't at all

Kaelthas top10 is 50/50
Vashj top10 60/40 in favor of Alliance

Nihilum got both 1st and would have gotten them as Alliance too

you people always overrate Horde so fucking much it baffles me
>>
>>182441250
>seal of blood
>haste racial
>spellpower racial
allycucks...
>>
>>182441091
Make no mistake, horde racials are objectivly better besides a few rare situations, mostly pvp.
But it's not enough in pve to matter at all.
>>
whats a snowflake spec that contributes enough while not having to compete with others too much
could i get away with ele shaman
im too scared to roll lock/hunter since everybody is going to be playing them
>>
>>182441331
how can Alliance clear content without ret pallies to carry with seal of blood
>>
Why are these threads so bad
>>
>>182441483
If you're not good enough to play a 1 button spec like bm how can you play a 2 button spec like elesham?
It's much harder to get a niche spot like that when there's 1-2 max per raid, you have to be a lot better than you do to get a spot as bm or affliction in t4
>>
>>182441483
smite priest, survival hunter
>>
>>182441520
Because of all the /elyg/ overlap
>>
>>182440681
Need 6 more names for what you want the horde guild to be named. Will post strawpoll once 6 more names are posted
>>
The Alex stream yesterday was gold:
>get a group for BM
>run around grabbing trash 100 yards away from the group
>OMG YOU FUCKING RETARDS GET IT OFF ME
>second rift
>tells the tank to go as he is drinking
>tank proceeds to die due to lack of heals
>WTF YOU RETARDS
>ragequits wow
>loads up pubg
>acknowledges that he is currently reading /felmg/
>describes how he would torture /vg/ members if he found them
>admits that he got kicked out of his house by his mom
>admits that he is 5'8"
>admits that he is working as a dishwasher for minimum wage
>gets a total of zero kills the entire two hours of pubg
>dies 15+ times within three minutes of each match start
>wtf this game is so bugged wow that was weird how did i die wtf that guy shot me through a wall
>at one point he blamed dying on tabbing out to ban a viewer
>proceeded to call all of his viewer useless fags and said if anyone talked in chat he was going to ban them because they were causing him to die
>kept slamming his desk and yelling like an enraged chimp
>his roommate came in at one point while he was sperging out and looked over like 'fuck i need to move'
>i was thinking about playing legion again but if i did i would just try to be the most toxic player of all time and insult everyone i came across
>viewer comments 'so a normal stream?'
>comment deleted, user banned
>starts talking about he is going to put a warmane poster up in his room and deface it or something
>dae like marvel movies, i like xmen
>i probably wont stream as much because im gonna start going to the gym alot in a month
>no i dont do squats, they make my legs sore
>ok this is my last game boys
>dies in two minutes
>stares at the screen in silence with watery eyes for a good ten seconds as he has a self-realization that he is awful at video games with no personality and anger issues
>ragequits stream without saying anything
>stream opened with 150 viewers, dropped down to 40 by the end
This guy won't last a week on Gummy.
>>
I don't mind <HOWEVER> going Horde even if Alliance had 3 votes more. There wasn't much in it either way.

My issue is that ex-MoH players should have to go through the screening process too.
Valkyri should implement this or I might play elsewhere. I don't think MoH players should get the benefit of the doubt. Some of them are very good sure, but others are really bad.
>>
>>182441916
no one wants to join your DoA tranny guild
>>
>>182441558
good point 2bh
>>
>>182441961
>implying im a clique tranny
nice meme
>>
>>182441959
>some of them are very good
How can anyone know this if they play vanilla aka no skill the expansion?
>>
>>182441959
Don't bother giving them your time, the guild caters to clique from the bottom up. Ignoring the popular vote so shitters like Babymetal can play their tranny blood elves and barring unwanted players or dissenters from outside the guild

The server hasn't been released yet and it's already one huge circle jerk/echo chamber
>>
>>182442101
Not all are vanilla babies.

Tisme for example.
>>
>>182442101
don't mind her it's just thinly veiled tranny shilling. there are literal children running that guild, babymetal is in highschool
>>
File: i409^cimgpsh_orig.png (753KB, 826x915px) Image search: [Google]
i409^cimgpsh_orig.png
753KB, 826x915px
Hi everyone Ituh here, just a reminder that I will be leading the Alliance guild on Felmyst with help from the /wpsg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

"healsluts", "girls", and "ERP friendly" anons won't be tolerated so don't worry about falling into old pitfalls. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will not be LC to avoid gorrubt gore issues.
>>
you know damn well how hard the thread shitposts about clique shit

you had one job, one fucking job and you do something as clique as this shit

fucks sake
>>
>>182442365
old stale pasta
>>
>>182442268
How am I tranny shilling?

If anything it's players like like Babymetal I'm referring to with
>but others are really bad.
>>
>>182442365
>no "girls"
>giant space goats
Hmmmm
>>
File: 1478089280410.jpg (321KB, 1918x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1478089280410.jpg
321KB, 1918x1075px
Hi everyone Madti here, just a reminder that I will be leading the Alliance guild on Felmyst with help from the /elyg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

"healsluts", "girls", and "ERP friendly" anons will be tolerated so don't worry about falling into old pitfalls. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will be LC to avoid gorrubt gore issues.
>>
>>182442365
>>182442621
make a new pasta ffs
>>
>>182442365
>the Alliance guild
why are you lying?
theres already alliance guild
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_071217_081255.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_071217_081255.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
Wew, posted in a dead thread.

>>182429065
>tfw my favourite pet is also the tryhard min max pet
Fucking love Ravagers my dude, it's like someone injected a caterpillar with steroids and gave it a taste for human flesh. They also have visible buttholes, I know that attention to detail is important to some people
>>
>>182442365
>tfw you wished this was real last time
>tfw you still wish it was real
>>
>trannies never played anything but MC on Kronos and Elysium
>hardcore guild: BC raiding experience required
>>
>>182442691
>>182442471
Why did you feel the need to repost this? (You)s?
>>
>>182442654
I think he means the real alliance guild
>>
>>182442696
>Co-GM has never played BC before
>>
>>182442696
>MC raiding guild thinks they can call themselves a hardcore TBC guild
what a joke
>>
>>182442785
yes tranny, theres already a real alliance guild
>>
>>182442691
Sky > Coldsteel
desu
>>
>>182442780
he is just avatarfagging
>>
Hi everyone Mocky here, just a reminder that I will be leading the Alliance guild on Felmyst with help from the /elyg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

"healsluts", "girls", and "ERP friendly" anons will be tolerated so don't worry about falling into old pitfalls. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will be LC to avoid gorrubt gore issues.
>>
Hi everyone Meer here, just a reminder that I will be leading the Alliance guild on Felmyst with help from the /wpsg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

>>
>>182440681
Are there really people who play on vanilla/TBC private servers who never played it on retail? Why? Where did they come from? Not trying to be mean, I just don't get what's the appeal for you people. Or am I being memed on?
>>
>>182443142
the older version of WoW are better
>>
>>182443142
because it's FREE
>>
>>182442780
Are you fucking retarded man?
>accidentally post reply in a thread thats stuck on the last page and is about to get pruned
>correct mistake and post reply on the current thread
>DURR HURR U WANT SOME (YOU)'S XDD

Stop trying to fit in so hard please
>>
>>182443142
I played during TBC, got to 70 but I was totally clueless about the game, and I still am totally clueless about TBC.
>>
>>182442932
>hi I'm new here please rape my face!
I want reddit to fuck off
>>
>>182443142
why would you be more likely to want to play it if you had already spent thousands of hours playing it when it was live.
>>
>>182443142
There's an appeal in clearing content that you never got the chance to complete before it was nerfed or you were higher level/gear than it.
>>
>>182443564
dude I cleared naxx on my level 90 and it was just like real Vanilla what are you talking about.
>>
Hi everyone Terranaut here, just a reminder that I will be leading the undecided faction guild on Felmyst all on my own like a dictatorship because that is what you fruits need.

"faggots", "attentionwhores", and "shitposting" anons will not be tolerated so don't worry about falling into old pitfalls. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will be DKP because I can't be assed to deal with shitposting about muh bias.
>>
>>182443142
The game used to be fun before everything was streamlined to be the same anyway and it actually mattered what class you played.
>>
>>182443718
>DKP

absolutely disgusting, I hate this terranaut guy already.
>>
is there any guilds up on the beta?
>>
>WoW used to be fun when I was twelve
>>
what class was the god of fucking with people?
>>
hey lumikaru you shit cunt, are you still trying to impress us with your fake wife?
>>
>>182444123
leave lumlums alone
>>
>>182443718
t. the autist who couldnt handle the trannies shitposting for a day, got butthrut, and deleted the discord group
>>
>>182443991
TBC is objectively the best version of WoW.
>>
>>182443536
To be fair, it's been literally an entire decade since I spend those thousands of hours playing TBC.
>>
I saw Aspergerlord at the bank in Shatrat yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for a screenie or anything.

He said, “Oh, you're in <Placeholder> now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “cuck cuck shoop da woop oppa gamgam style” and spamming /spit in my face. I walked away and continued with my banking, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen ninja'd items in his hands.

The GM at the was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you cannot steal another player's items.” At first he kept pretending to be AFK and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and traded them to the GM.

When she took one of the items and started checking the logs, he stopped her and told her to ban Renegade because he “was running an illegal gambling ring” and then turned around and winked at me. I pretended I was looking away. After she checked each log and deleted the stolen items, he kept interrupting her by spamming "i freakin hate NIGGERS!!!!!!" in chat really loudly.
>>
>>182444165
>calling some 30+year old bald cunt "Lumlums"
>>
hey memetlemen,

its me, aspergerlord as you guys might know me, aspergermeme, I'm not using my trip because glaston and asscobra and all those kind of people have gotten my trip and is just ABUSING IT! if you see my TRIP ITS NOT ME ANYMORE OKAY?! anyway...

I can see WAIFU got some VERY UNEEDED ATTENTION! waifu is a shitty attention whore who isn't even a fun meme, why are people suddenly thinking he's a meme? I saw the strawpoll and waifu had 0 votes the entire time, everyone KNOWS he's not a meme so why are you guys PRETENDING THAT HE IS????????

you guys are ACTUALLY RETARDED SOMETIMES

anyway I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE WAIFU TO A MEME-OFF!!!!! IF WAIFU IS HERE AND READING THIS MESSAGE:

MEET ME IN THE ARENA IN VALLEY OF HONOR AT 4 PM EDT, THAT'S 1 PM PDT IF YOU NEED THAT.
IF YOU AREN'T THERE, WAIFU, IT WILL BE A DEFAULT WIN FOR ME, ASPERGERLORD, THE MEME MASTER, LORD OF MEMES.
>>
>>182444319
she is very cute, you're just jealous you're not as popular.
>>
>>182444319
why not, he sounds like an underaged twink faggot
>>
>>182444260
After this I got whispers from him mocking me going for an elemental shaman as my main.
>>
>>182443376
Same here. I was a clueless casual in vanilla and TBC. In vanilla I only did MC, BWL, ZG, and parts of AQ20. In TBC I only did Kara and Gruul. It wasn't until WotLK that I started taking raiding seriously and joined a server first guild, but by then the game already lost most of its charms for me.

I'd like to experience "proper" TBC raiding this time.
>>
>>182444205
but thats not WoTLk
>>
>>182444639
Sure thing mate. In case you're going alliance do two thinks.

First join the discord: https://discord.gg/BuWdqf
Secondly, when you're on the beta server and create an instant 70 to get to know the class you wanna play, whisper anyone in <Placeholder> to get an invite so you can coordinate instance runs better
>>
>>182444678
LK was only good until ToC/LFR
Then it died
>>
File: DIHn5TnG.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DIHn5TnG.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
Anybody besides me planning to make a gank squad that will target retards from discord/trannies who are rolling on horde?
>>
>>182444747
WotLK was only good during Ulduar. PvE content on release was pathetic, the only even remotely challenging encounter was Sartharion with 3 drakes on 10 man. Everything else was literally facerollable. Heroics were easier than TBC normals.
>>
>>182444919
Hey friend, Mocky here. I will do that with you gladly because I am rolling alliance. Add me on discord Mocky#0967
>>
>>182444919
Anon, you're mistaken. All the discord trannies are rolling Ally.
>>
>>182444953
The DK line was amazing, and frankly some of the zones were the best ever released.
I do agree 100% on the content though - even Naxx was a joke, although nostalgic

I'm glad Gummy is making this original TBC difficulty - still gonna take me 2-3 months to hit 70 to enjoy it though
>>
>>182443142
Because I played every expansion singe wotlk and would like to go back into days when wow was harder and more about community. I always liked leveling in outland and regretted not playing in TBC. From what Ive gathered so far, only thing that current wow is better at, are boss mechanics which are really fun even in nu-wow
>>
>>182445104
Yeah, when it comes to leveling content, the zones and the atmosphere, it was pretty damn great, especially Storm Peaks and Grizzly Hills.
>>
>be me
>be gd kid
>played in k2 before but part of the trannycore now
>decide to take a walk because mom keeps saying i have to lose weight or she won't have a grandson
>live in bad neighborhood because mom has to support my neet lifestyle and i can't get autismbux anymore
>see pack of nigger thugs walking down the street
>i wish i could remove the whole world of them
>cross the street and walk on the other sidewalk
>decide to head into the 7-11 to grab some mountain dew and butterfingers for the walk back
>take out phone to ask mom if she needs anything because i'm a good boy
>someone grabs the phone out of my hands
>one of the niggers from before
>"AYYYYO HOL UP FO A MINUTE *lip smack* HOLLUP SENPAI HOL UP LEMME BORROW THIS FOR A MINNIT SENPAI AIIIIIIIGHT?"
>keep calm as fuck on the outside i might be chubby and weak, but on the inside im an expert chessmaster, i can resolve any situation
>i didn't want to do this unless i had to
>unleash my geass and stare directly at the nigger with my phone
>"AYYYYY DIS NIGGA HAAAAAAAAA HHHAAAAAAAAAAA DIS NIGGA *lip smack* DIS NIGGA THINK HE HARD AS FUCK GIVIN ME THAT LOOK THO HUH SENPAI"
>other niggers smack their lips in agreement
>main nigger punches me in the gut
>what the fuck is happening, why didn't it work?
>"B-bastard... you won't get away with this you ape..."
>niggers activate full dindu protocols, they all start screeching and beating their chests
>while they're distracted, i have time to cast my ultimate technique
>take a wide stance, start wiggling my fingers
>i can feel the heat of the earth entering my fingertips, no doubt scorching magma is accumulating in between my two hands
>the niggers stop chimping out and stare
>i am one with the earthmother, i close my eyes and embrace her as heat courses through me
>"LAAAAVVVVAAAAAAA BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRSSSST"
>open my eyes
>niggers are still there
>get stabbed
>in hospital for a week
>thinking back on what the problem was
>realize I didn't gem mp5 like a fucking retard
>be mocky
>>
>>182445390
literally no one is going to read that blog, you absoltue mong
>>
>>182445390
>be me
>be trannycore
>be 5'6, 240lbs
>be working out at the gym
>gotta get my life together
>sitting behind the treadmills on the butterfly machine thing watching fat girl ass jiggle in tight yoga pants
>start getting a boner
>the one day i wore my gym shorts instead of my cargo shorts
>try and bend it down to hide it
>suddenly realize one of the girls is watching me
>"Tyrone! This little shit was staring at my ass and now he's touching his dick right behind me!"
>Tyrone and his boys come up to me
>after they laugh at my shirt (it's a button up with a print of kirino, my waifu, on the front) they drag me out back
>"Lil' bitch boy, think you can check out my girl's thick BBDub ass? That shit's all mine lil' nigga, you fucked up"
>apologize profusely and tell him he won't ever see me at the gym again
>they start beating the shit out of me
>try to cast greater heal
>i didn't gem mp5
>mfw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4dnCZSYmbY
>>
>>182444953
>Heroics were easier than TBC normals
love this meme.
when you first enterred heroics you still had to cc and watch what you're pulling, because the classes weren't in their final form (tm) yet and you had awful gear.
hc halls of lightning or utgarde pinnacle were actually pretty hard and more than one boss and trash pack could wipe you if you slipped up. it was especially taxing on early dk tanks as they got blown up on some trash pulls.
then of course when people started wearing t7 it became much easier and eventually you just facerolled through it aoeing everything.
they were easier than late TBC heroics but nowhere near normals.
>>
I expected MoH to last at least on week into launch

you disappoint me
>>
File: 1495183108556.jpg (7KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
1495183108556.jpg
7KB, 250x224px
>>182445390
>>
>>182445768
I see no problem with MoH. People voted for alliance so the tranny clique decided for horde cause they want to play tranny belfs.

This is the kind of decision you expect and hope for from good leadership. This is why you can have full faith in their loot distribution via the council once raiding starts.
>>
>>182445874
>they want to play tranny belfs
>almost everyone who can is going orc or troll
>>
>>182441341
The draenei racial closes the gap, the problem is that alliance guilds require more from their members for that setup to work. The hardest core of alliance people who be able to exploit the 1% hit, scrubs will act as if it doesnt exist - thats your guild - wasted racial.
>>
>>182445739
I was a prot pala in WotLK, and I got to max level in under a week after release. By day 10 of the expansion, I have already cleared all WotLK heroics. Maybe I'm biased because I played much more casually on TBC release, but it was much harder to even find groups willing to accept me as a tank in early TBC.
>>
>>182445937
>he believes the chart

try asking to a ret pala for example and see if that spot has already been assigned from someone from the tranny clique
>>
File: trannies in SP.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trannies in SP.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>182445937
>implying
>>
>>182445739
I have literally never had a problem with Wrath HCs on my Pally tank and I wasn't particularly good nor geared before quitting.
You can just walk through hitting consecration and shitposting on the second monitor.
>>
>>182445937

I cant tell how many times I wanted a troll racial instead of a draenei one as a shammy healer. That boosted haste, activated right after you take damage for the 30% - is so much better than a cheapo hot on a long CD.
>>
File: 1491697446486.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1491697446486.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
>tfw an outside lurker who hasnt communicated or know anything about moh members,mocky, or the trannies
>tfw so bored waiting for the release that i end up spamming these threads with shitposts about above subjects
>>
>>182446060
oh look, Manlett's bridge friends wanted to go Horde

it all makes sense now
>>
All of the pre T5 BIS gear for prot warriors has no +hit
Am I going to have to fucking gem and enchant for it or do I just ignore it?
I realize crit and crush cap are more important but missing hits, or missing taunts, is something I really don't want either
>>
>>182446116
natural frogposter behavior
>>
>>182446063
you'd get blown the fuck out on the first boss in halls of lightning or even on the spider pulls before first boss in azjol-nerub on release simply because you had maybe 25k health and shitty defensive stats.
it took quite a while to make it work as you describe.
>>
>>182446060
>Manlett's bridge friend Swahn
>>
>>182446204
>or missing taunts
taunt is a spell, get spell hit
>>
>>182446204
>>182446268

Get the glove chant, and dont forget spell pen because its actually resisting, not missing.
>>
>>182442691
>ravager
>best pet
>not scorpion
lmao
>>
>>182440681
reminder to sign up for the superior horde guild with players that actually have played tbc before instead of running MC for 8 months

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3jjN1etmYE5drZnoNbms-1oYIpnRAvc-suf_34xFDVK8lDg/viewform?usp=sf_link
>>
>>182445739
kill yourself I cleared all wotlk HCs in t6 gear, everything was an AoE fest.
>>
>>182446602
yeah well my guild cleared hc icc in t6 so fuck you
>>
File: 1487696286159.gif (2MB, 423x234px) Image search: [Google]
1487696286159.gif
2MB, 423x234px
>>182446553
>/wpsg/
how about no
go away you cancerous retards
>>
>Half of MoH is literally underage and in high school
>All of them claim to have played retail tbc
Are they time travelers or weird lying faggots?
>>
>>182446553

This fascist signup process doesnt suit my anti-social needs. I will ask to be invited and you will invite me when the guild is formed.Ill tell Gummy youre Nazis if you dont, and he will ban you.
>>
>>182446553
>both the /wpsg/ autists and the tranny subhumans rolling the same faction

LMAO
>>
>>182446725
>being this shit

Now I understand why they had to dumb the game down this much.
>>
>>182446780
Lying faggots. They know they are less of a person if they have only played fake wow, and that no one has to take them seriously.
>>
File: 1477726738421.jpg (49KB, 505x544px) Image search: [Google]
1477726738421.jpg
49KB, 505x544px
> tfw the server isn't released yet
> have an insane itch to just play something, be it tbc or wotlk

Help me guys, I don't think I can wait any longer. I want to lvl, I want to pvp, I want to be comfy with friends.
>>
/wpsg/ will never be good at raiding as Nihilum was on K2 or MoH on Elyisium. Why even bother with them?
Just roll with the superior crew.
>>
>>182447078

Gummy beta is instant 70 right now, and gives you gear and reps. WTF are you even doing?
>>
>>182447078
Join ally discord at https://discord.gg/BuWdqf
Make an ally char and whisper anyone form <Placeholder> on Felmyst.
We're doing dungeons and stuff like Ring of Blood all the time.
>>
>>182447157
>>182447192
I know. I just want it to be fully released, locked in and ready.
>>
>>182447192
>and stuff like Ring of Blood
woah, you are so hardcore
>>
>>182447078
Play the beta but don't burn yourself out. Use it to test out specs, get your ui perfected, practice leveling routes if that's something you're into to (think it will have fast respawns at launch for starter zones anyhow so may not matter).
Try to show the server to a RL friend so you have a buddy to play with, even if they don't stick with it you'll have an easier time early on.
>>182447101
Both /elyg/ and /wpsg/ have shitters, but the main difference is that /wpsg/ isn't full of teenagers and is a lot less annoying to interact with. Also no dudes really into the pretending to be a girl online thing, no ERP, and /wpsg/ doesn't have to listen to babymetal screeching and lisping.
>>
>>182446780
Imagine what these people must be like in real life. Imagine actually going with them to high school.
>Teacher makes a mistake
>Immediately yells KEEEEEEK
I can imagine it
>>
>>182447432
>Both /elyg/ and /wpsg/ have shitters, but the main difference is that /wpsg/ isn't full of teenagers and is a lot less annoying to interact with. Also no dudes really into the pretending to be a girl online thing, no ERP, and /wpsg/ doesn't have to listen to babymetal screeching and lisping.
Sounds like you're in MoH. Enjoy.
>>
>>182446780
It's mostly ancient neckbeards and washed up losers in their 20's that will be rolling on gummy though.
>>
>>182447685
I choose neither but honestly I'm more ok with neckbeards than screechers.
No more playing with /vg/ for me, I've learned my lesson.
>>
>>182447432
>MoH has dudes pretending to be girls and ERP
>tfw neither happened to me for the 6 months of MC RAIDING
>tfw such a loser that nobody wants to even ERP with u
>>
>>182447860
That's basically who's actually interested in Gummy from MoH side. Neckbeard autists in their 30s and a bunch of 20+ NEETs.
>>
File: shieeet.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
shieeet.gif
2MB, 288x288px
Who /independent/ here?
Why even subject yourself to playing with anyone from /vg/... ever.
I would rather wipe on every boss with some random pug guild than this
>>
>>182448001
You made the right choice anon
>>
>>182447867
add me for high quality ERP
Madti#7077
>>
>>182446152
All of those voted Alliance tho
>>
>>182448001
smartest person in the thread right now t b h
>>
>>182447432
Yeah, that's what i'm doing and trying not to burn out. Trying to get one more person to join in to play and deciding on the faction we'll want to be on. Swinging towards ally.
>>
>>182448001
i've cleared and saw everything already by now, i'm just here to have fun desu senpai
>>
>Be in MoH
>Vote for ally on Gummy
>Alliance is winning
>Tranny clique decides to go horde
>Oh well what can you do
><DMCA> is going to use loot council
>What can go wrong
>>
>>182448515
has there been an explanation for disregarding the poll?
>>
>>182448635
>MoH

There's your explanation lmfao
>>
>>182448515
>Be in MoH
what exactly were you expecting, dumbo
>>
redpill me on MoH. are they a bad guild?
>>
https://streamable.com/ybhrl

Hey guy's it's ya boy alex here today with some top 10 healing tip-GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY
>>
>>182448515
>Be in MoH
stopped reading here
>>
>>182448759
If you're a tranny or like to be around trannies, enable them and enjoy the ELP distribution (Estrogen Level Points), it's a guild for you.
>>
> will be playing with two girls
> not sure how to avoid spergs going full throttle into shit if we join voice chat on discord
>>
>>182448515
It's actually still undecided and depends on Gummy's magical population control solution. It's basically Horde until proven Alliance because most of Alliance votes were due to faction queue.
>>
>>182448759
They're a bad guild if you don't like a guild with leadership that gives no fucks about their members and funnels all the loot to their personal clique of friends.
>>
>>182448896
You either avoid voice all together, or just chad it up
>>
>>182448792
does someone have steamable or webm from yesterday?

getting butthurt and smashing that desk was gold
>>
>>182448792
I wonder if he'll stream again today after yesterdays shitshow:
>>182441925
>>
>>182448896
add me to your group, we can each have one and back each other up for less autism
>>
>>182448792
Can we get some webms of this stuff? >>182441925
>>
>>182448924
>Alliance wins the pool
>tranny clique decides everyone is going horde
>its horde until proven otherwise
>this is somehow fair and brings trust to the council that will distribute loot

kek, the absolute state of <DMCA>
>>
File: coinshop.png (24KB, 970x225px) Image search: [Google]
coinshop.png
24KB, 970x225px
Store is out!

Everyone come back to Warmane please!
>>
>>182449153
WTF IS REAL

IM GOING BACK TO WARMANE, GUESS THEY WIN AGAIN, FUCK GUMMY AND FUCK THIS SHIT SERVER
>>
>>182441925
PLEASE someone got a vod of this shit? its hilarious, alex is literally /ourgoy/
>>
>>182448501
>Cant have fun in pug guilds
Trust me you will get tired of "What did he mean by this", "kek", "Make you go hmm" in like one month
>>
>>182449075
Given that a lot of people voting Alliance were mostly concerned with the faction queue and have no preference otherwise or are leaning Horde yes, it's perfectly fair.
>>
>be in MoH
>want to go alliance
>alliance wins the poll
>trannies decide to go horde
>you stay silent and go horde

kek, you faggots have only your self to blame for going along with it. stop shitposting in the thread cause you're too weak to oppose your tranny overlords
>>
So which faction will have the biggest concentration of people from /wpsg/ and so on?
basically which one do I need to avoid so i'm not grouped with them
>>
>>182449048
>>182448980
Here's a fresh meme for you guys.

https://streamable.com/mquub
>>
>>182448635
Votes were almost even with Alliance having 3 more votes, but people (pvpers) would be fucked over more if went alliance.

Something like that
>>
>>182449289
>it's perfectly fair
>cause we, the tranny clique know best

I can't wait for the shitpost from the first raid loot distribution
>>
>>182449392
we need more
>>
>>182448759
it all comes down to the leadership

it could be good with a different GM, most passive beta "nice guy" ever who never steps in and just watches
tank, melee and healing CL Valky/Artie/Madtii do 90% of his work kicking retards from the guild, making sure people farm their prebis and shit like that
people only joined the MoH gummy guild because it's led by Valky

who now turned out to be just as shit
>>
File: 1486122937775.gif (3MB, 225x324px) Image search: [Google]
1486122937775.gif
3MB, 225x324px
>>182449392
Holy shit I can't wait to gank his ass over and over again
>>
>>182449392
>should i use pom or shield to keep my threat generation low?
>nah just keep spamming your highest rank of greater heal
>should i stand further back than 8 yards from the rest of the group?
>nah i like to get one shot before the tank has a chance to intervene, intercept or taunt.
>>
>>182449627
Madti...
>>
>>182449439
There was a felmyst poll earlier where people picked their preferences.
The main concern was not le qt belfs or le futa goats but Gummy's unknown faction balance system.
If it's not in place or it's lenient, Alliance will simply die like it did on every TBC server.
I would prefer to go Alliance for the record.
>>
>>182449392
how can a man be so shit
>>
>>182449392
what a fucking degenerate
>>
>>182449694
it's true though
enjoy your dead guild, I'm joining pupper pals
fucking tired of having to correct this retard's mistakes
>>
>>182449754
>I would prefer to go Alliance for the record.
>but ill be a little faggot bitch and go along with what my tranny overlords say

can't make this shit up
>>
>>182449823
He is quite literally all that was wrong with WoW during those days. I think he was physically abused as a child. It explains his way of thinking that the method to correct behavior is through heavy negative reinforcement.

>someone makes a mistake
>i can either explain what they did wrong and potentially correct the behavior
NAH ILL JUST CALL THEM A FUCKING RETARD AND HIT SOMETHING

>i make a mistake and someone tries to correct me
>i could take their advice into consideration and correct my own behavior
NAH CALL THEM A FUCKING RETARD AND IGNORE/BAN THEM
>>
>>182449364
/wpsg/ and MoH are both going Horde. There's currently one /vg/ and /v/ guild on Alliance.
>>
>>182449996
Believe it or not but I like quite a few people there and I enjoy playing with them. And if the rumours are true and there's no faction control then Alliance will die in around two to three months.
>>
>be German
>tranny retard Madti is also German
>feel shame
>>
>>182449890
>it's the 132nd rerun of the LE MADTY IS LE JOINING LE PUPPER LE PALS XD episode
Boring.
>>
File: 1472089178548-1.jpg (231KB, 1400x946px) Image search: [Google]
1472089178548-1.jpg
231KB, 1400x946px
>>182450251
we have to go back
>>
>>182448896

It's simple. Stay on skype.
>>
>>182450221
>Believe it or not but I like quite a few people there and I enjoy playing with them. And if the rumours are true and there's no faction control then Alliance will die in around two to three months.
Translated
>Believe it or not I like being dominated by mentally ill teenagers in their mothers underwear and I don't feel the shame cause I've formed this neat social bubble with the likeminded individuals. So what if they get geared first and we get replaced cause we didn't orbit around them enough. It's a cucks life for me
>>
>>182450251
but isn't Madti an actual girl?
>>
>>182450251
>>182450383
Madti is actually a hardcore nazi, she loves to use antisemitic quotes in guildchat/discord and has kicked people for being Jewish before. Don't believe me? Ask anyone in MoH. I'm Jewish myself and live in constant fear in this guild.
>>
>>182448515
you forgot
>cuck out like a bitch and go along with it
faggot
>>
>>182450221
Have you pondered about talking with the people you like how they feel and maybe leaving together for alliance if you're all for the roll on that side. There is an alliance guild that will probably accept you if you're not trannies. Or form your own guild if there is more than a handful of you.
>>
>>182450383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSf4aECeQQA
;_;

>>182450625
you're not a girl until you prove you're a girl madti
>>
>>182450625
No she's a normal guy just like you and me! Please believe her!
>>
Trannyposting aside

What is Gummy going to do about Blizzard?
>inb4 muh move servers
>>
>>182449392
>Runs away from tank
>doesn't just use -threat abilities
>gets mad
sad
>>
>>182450819
muh move servers
>>
Oh boy, I can't wait till I use half a year for a Seize and Desist server!
>>
>>182449392
much appreciated anon, thanks
this guy is fun to watch fail
>>
>>182450913
>warmane could only higher google translate shills this time around

Getting sloppy
>>
>>182450819
blizzard has probably given up at this point. No matter what they do, one private server falls, another rises
>>
>>182450819
muh move server
>>
>>182451004
>higher
>>
>>182450913
Oh boy, I can't wait till I use half a year to gear trannies and then get told there are no slots in the raid of 22 people
>>
>>182451051
I'm dyslexic sorry.
>>
>>182450913
I would be more worried about servers that are for profit. Blizzard would have a hard time litigating a case against a non-profit fan server running a product that is no longer available.

Now if a company was using Blizzards assets for their own profit and clearing breaking the law, their case would be much more solid, though the cost of litigation/bad publicity would likely make the effort not worthwhile.

Worst case Gummy has to move the physical server to a different country.
>>
File: bebe.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bebe.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>182451004
>higher
>>
Redpill me on <DMCA> loot council
>>
File: 1499272382126.jpg (7KB, 261x203px) Image search: [Google]
1499272382126.jpg
7KB, 261x203px
>>182451004

>Higher
>>
>>182450819
the server isn't in gummy's name and muh move servers
>>
>>182450579
I quite like how you bend everything to your little precious narrative.
No you twat, the roster for felmyst MoH guild is free of le trannies XD. Because believe it or not there are none in the guild. And I enjoy playing with the senile neckbeard part of MoH and they don't really have any preference on faction.
Also do go on and ignore the concerns about faction queue even existing that caused all of this. Because if you think this faction pick is final or Gummy's balancing measures are irrelevant then you're even more delusional than I thought earlier. Everyone who actually reads what Valky types and can process basic English knows that if gummy's population control turns out to be restrictive then Alliance is go. Sadly Gummy did not give any fucking details and failed to confirm it will even be in place when asked lately, so both factions are an actual risk to roll now due to this. If there are no balancing measures then Alliance WILL die like it died so many times before. This is the primary concern, not some bullshit racial or aesthetics preference.
>>
>>182451217
>are you willing to pretend to be a girl (boy)?
you will get a ton of loot
>are you not willing to pretend to be a girl (boy)?
you can have the loot no one else wants and you'll be charged gbp for it
>you arent going to laugh at our jokes and spout memes with us on discord?
no loot.
>>
Is Madti actually a real girl?
>>
>>182451337
that sounds pretty autistic desu senpai
>>
Hello /felmg/. I want to be rammed as hard as possible in the ass by shit-tier rogues when I'm out and farming my herbs.

What class should I pick to get absolutely ravaged the most?
>>
>>182451173
>>182450913
can someone redpill me on Warmane tho?
They are probably the most successful private server in history and they are up for almost 10 years(iir Molten existed when wotlk was the retail version, right?) AND they make mad dosh from it

How the fuck blizzard havent BTFO them yet?
>>
>>182450713
They don't care. Their concern is the faction queue or lack of it. I am Alliance leaning but if Gummy offers no actual solution to the balance problem then Alliance will die, because people don't like being outnumbered, don't like having nothing in the AH and don't like spending hours to find a pug for heroics.
>>
Can you cucks in MoH and now in DMCA just submit to the will of the trannies.
We really don't need any of your spineless bottom retards on out side. Stay and orbit the girls (male) in your containment guild.
>>
>>182442365
Red pill me on Ituh.
>>
>>182451396
about as real of a girl as you can get from someone who shitposts on 4chan and plays 12 year old mmos full time
>>
>>182451396
Yes he really is
>>
>>182451451
any caster is fine
definitely not warrior or hunter
>>
>>182451451
Anything wearing cloth
>>
What is Alex doing irl? Does he have a GF?
>>
>>182451478
It would cost Blizzard a large amount of money to litigate and while they might win against Warmane, another server will just pop up to take its place. It will also give them a shitload of bad publicity (see Nost shutdown).

If Blizzard opens their own version of Legacy realms then they might take action because they don't want the private servers taking their profits.
>>
>>182451660
fuck off alex
>>
>>182451660
he seems to have a pretty stressful life if he is slamming his desk each time someone dies in his group
>>
>lumikaru on suicide watch after the trannies decided to go Horde
finally this faggot offs himself
>>
>>182451660
>5'8"
>dishwasher
>uneducated
>plays video games all day
>anger issues
>bathes once a month
>balding
Yeah I'm sure he gets tons of pussy.
>>
>>182451763
who do you think is behind half of the lmao tranny shitposts?
>>
>>182451667
im sure that warmane are doing if not millions yearly, than at least hundreds of thousands $, one would think this would make blizz take action since they've done if against way smaller and unpopular servers
>>
>>182451485
/wpsg/ meme
>>
>>182451396
>he missed the redpill some threads ago
it's really sad, she's almost 30 and uses WoW exclusively as a dating app trying to get the male attention she doesn't get irl
>>
>>182451808
Are you kidding? Losers and NEETs are always getting pussy now. Chads have become so undesirable that losers are seen as exotic and therefore attractive to women. The only way you can ever hope to get sex from a woman now is to be a complete fucking loser, Chads only get the trannies now
>>
>>182451808
He said that he was studying some time ago though. Did he drop out?
>>
>>182451667
Blizzard can't reach warmane with US copyright laws so if they throw away C&Ds there's nothing blizzard can do.

Gummy is fucked though.
>>
should i even bother playing an alliance paladin if i dont like healing? why shouldnt i just join the warlock bandwagon and do top dps all game?
>>
>>182452028
>Chads have become so undesirable
>this is what perma-virgos actually believe
>>
>>182452114
There are 3 paladin spots in a raid. 1 is prot, 1 is holy, and 1 is ret.
>>
>>182452025
Archive link please, I need solid proofs
>>
>>182451928
atvi makes $7bn in revenue per year now. I highly doubt they're too concerned about that. they were much more active in sending C&D before the whole nostalrius thing blew up in their face. they can look like the bad guys and pay out many years worth of warmane profits in litigation fees or not worry about .01% of their revenue being 'taken' from a legacy game that they don't even offer anymore.
>>
>>182452152
ret is not that needed even, it can easilly be switched with another enh sham for the same or even better buffs
>>
>>182452229
You need 3 paladins.
>>
File: 1461026167317.png (194KB, 547x700px) Image search: [Google]
1461026167317.png
194KB, 547x700px
Okay here's a the deal with /wpsg/ vs nu/vg/

>/wpsg/ is basically oldfags who have played in private servers for years, from 1x vanilla to instant cap mop servers and even cusom content servers. Basically people who love the game and always have. Of course there is cancer and autism there too, it's /vg/ but nothing anywhere near current levels.
>/nu/vg is basically all the people who heard about nostalrius on /v/, reddit, imgur, etc and flooded /vg/ with their cancer. They think playing vanilla wow makes them special, kind of how girls act nerdy and geeky to get attention. This is why there are so many attention whores in /elyg/
>eventually went from /nosg/ to /krog/ to /elyg/ and here we are today.

That's why so many people from nu/vg/ virtue signal
>muh 1x
>muh journey
>muh community
Even though they never played retail vanilla, pretty strange behavior.

So remember, when someone is talking down to old /vg/ and /wpsg/ stop and think. Was this post made by a redditer?

>The Redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a shitposter, newfag, cancer, meme-loving fuck, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Redditor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
>>182452229
Like the third blessing? Which one will you sacrifice then? BoK? BoM/BoW? Salv?
>>
>>182452229
Extra Blessing, Divine Intervention for another quick rezz and giving seal of mana/holy so people can heal/mana up by hitting targets.
>>
>>182452073
does he really seem like the 'studying' type to you? i wouldnt be surprised if he dropped out of high school at 16 to play video games all day.
>>
>>182452276
1 prot, 2 holy.
I'd imagine the healing roster for a 25 man would be 1 priest, 2 pally, 1 druid, 2 or 3 rsham
>>
>>182452114
You can tank 5 mans as a Prot Pally easily, including all the heroics. You can go Ret if you like but the dungeons are really melee unfriendly and you also bring no CC.

Provided you get your blacksmithing weapon asap you can easily get a spot in raids as Ret since all raids will generally want at least one. You will also be expected to off tank however.
>>
>>182452531
I'd rather have a dedicated geared ret and an extra rshaman than an extra hpally.
>>
>>182452531
3 shamans 1 holy paladin, 1 druid, 2 priests.
>>
Ele Shaman or Mage /felmg/?
>>
>>182452152
>>182452229
>>182452276

This is only for progressing and or one shot raids. Most people won't give a shit and will be fine with bring 2 or even 3 Rets to a raid.
>>
bloodelf or UD priest for pve?
>>
>>182452548
>ret
>off tank
How. Paladins aren't warriors with baseline def stance and shield block.
>>
>>182452701
>only need one ret for debuffs
>sustained dps is awful, especially if alliance
yeah, bring two or three, why not. let's bring ten feral druids too.
>>
>>182452767
bloodelf
WotF doesn't mean shit for a priest since all of them have fear ward since patch 2.3
>>
>>182452771
If you're tanking heroics it's not hard to build both preraid sets and tanking aoe packs/trash doesn't require a full Prot tree investment.
>>
gummy BTFO
>>
>>182452612
I'd rather have a real dps or another spriest/elesham than a ret. but yeah 2 priests 1 pally is probably better for healer roles than the other way around.
>>
>>182452890
but it's on a 3min CD so you can't always FW yourself

t bh I can imagine the silence being OP in pvp though
>>
le aunt poisoner
>>
>>182452923
hi oleg
>>
>>182452839
>sustained dps is awful, especially if alliance

But that's wrong. You're above Druids and Arms Warriors since you get better str scaling and damage from Vengeance. It's not great but it's not awful eith
>>
>>182452152
>>182452276
One fucking holy pally PER RAID? What is even the point of playing one then? Let me guess you bring like six fucking shamans? Fuck.
>>
>>182452893
Yes it does, because you won't have Holy Shield, Improved Righteous Fury or even shit like Redoubt. Which are exactly why a Prot paladin handles big packs so well - they don't deal damage to them.
Better to just have a dedicated Prot paladin like a normal fucking person.
>>
>>182452923
>ssc + tk cleared within the first two hours because half of the mechanics are broken and bosses are way undertuned
b-but tbc was always this easy guys
>>
>>182453056
the shaman stacking doesn't happen until later, but yeah it's a thing
>>
>>182452767
troll
>>
Ele Shaman or Mage /felmg/?
>>
>>182452993
Str scaling is better but overall dps is not because of how your seals work and how little damage you can do before you run oom if the fight is a burn.
The toolkit is lacking, scaling is not the issue.
>>
>>182452965
the silence helps a lot in dungeons
packs with a lot of casters really fuck up tanks
>>
>>182452668
>>182453209
Mage
>>
>>182453209
ele sham
>>
Elemental Shaman or Mage?
>>
>>182453056
Sometimes you stack 6 or 7 shamans because you can just actively switch them in and out of groups to chain blood lust. Shamans are pretty fucking broken.

>>182453353
1 per raid each. Mage is a lot more fun in PvP and a lot better. Ele shamans may be expected to heal sometimes.
>>
File: nub.jpg (8KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
nub.jpg
8KB, 245x250px
witch faction are the good guys going to be rolling in

i plan on taking and healing because i like getting hit and mending wunds
>>
>>182453459
>1 per raid each
lmao fucking retard, go kys asap
go get a trip so I can filter your useless opinion
>>
>>182453543
the people who made /krog/ and /elyg/ a shitposting hellhole are going horde just to wipe in kara and go back to farming MC
>>
>>182453056
well, you have also druids and priests, which are all better healers than pala

ofcourse, have in mind that those are the ""hardcore"" raids and etc, in more casual raids, which will be all the /vg/ raids anyway, there arent such strict restiction, you can take more palies/less shamies as long as you still achieve the goals, etc
>>
Thanks /Felmg/
>>
>>182453084
>give everyone salv because you have an extra blessing
>spam consecrate with righteous fury

not hard my dude
>>
>>182453552
>mage thinks this is still vanilla episode

lol, give me one reason you would bring another mage over a lock?
>>
>>182453543
so far seems that the ally guild are the non-attention whores and looks chill, the trannies and the /wpsh/ clique are rolling horde
>>
>>182452923
Why does gummy even bother, warmane is just gonna fuck his girlfriend anyway
>>
>>182453708
>you can port to shat or sw/if at the end of the raid
>>
>>182453608
I'll probably never raid anyway, might as well have some fun and meme it up as a shockadin. I can still heal 5-mans right?
>>
>>182453918
You already bring 1 mage. Tell me why you would bring more than a single mage to a raid.
>>
>>182453674
It doesn't work that way. Go make a paladin on gummy, spec Prot and try using only consecrate and ret aura to keep mobs on you in a dungeon or even just on top of BT with a healer and an aoe'r and see how well you hold threat.
Remember also not to spec redoubt and not use holy shield and see what happens to your hp.
>>
> tfw can't decide between a mage or lock

All I care about is my pvp minigaming.
>>
>>182453708
because they do more damage in t4 than locks
1 table isn't enough for a whole 25m raid (spell has 2min cooldowns) and it also takes too long to buff int
ele shams you want at least 2 for the diff. totems
>>
>>182454075
>because they do more damage in t4 than locks
BAHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH
>>
So we can all agree mage and rogue are the best 2s comp?
>>
>>182454075
>1 table isn't enough for a whole raid
It is. You still need 2 mages or you'll get fucked by SSC and TK trash.
>>
>>182454040
Do you want to kite and shatter or do you want to tank damage?
>>
>>182454254
no, because it's not hunter/disc
>>
Ok so realistically, meming and shilling aside.

What's the estimate pop? How many estimated for launch?
>>
>>182454197
>m-muh warlocks so OP lol fuck mages xD
uhm no, sweety.
https://legacy-logs.com/TBC/Guild/Outland/Berserk/0
>Inb4 lol warmane
yeah, too bad your lockshit isn't doing all so great dps until endgame.
>>
>>182454481
>warmane

lol
>>
>warlocks, a cloth wearing class is tankier than a paladin and hits harder than a warrior

the only people who want to play the mess of an expansion tbc is are lock mains
>>
>>182454423

Hopefully 600-900. Getting1k+ would make the first few weeks of leveling insufferable.
>>
>>182454423
well there's like 50 people coming from /vg/, about 50 more from reddit
and that should be about it
>>
> no global chat

How the fuck do I banter, talk with and meet new people then?
>>
>>182454481
>warmane
lmao
>>
How easy will it be to find a raid group as a mage?
>>
>>182454423
Solid 800.
>>
>>182454423
the server will be full unless you get in early you will be in queue
>>
File: 1478061545242.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478061545242.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>182454528
>>182454585
>THE SERVER IS PAY2WIN FUNSERVER THAT MEANS DAMAGE NUMBERS ARE WRONG ON GUMMYS EVERYTHING WILL BE DIFFERENT JAHDAHDHAWAHFAHW I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUU
>>
>>182454562
>>182454569
Would it be worth playing at launch or waiting and seeing how the server/pop plays out?

My favourite moments of ely and nost were launch and the few weeks after, just due to massive people playing, fighting for everything, and the general adrenaline/feeling.
>>
>>182454591
Surprisingly. Any guild will want at least 2 reliable mages to tank on HKM and eventually council and to sheep things in t5.
>>
>>182454481
>warmeme

lmfao
>>
>>182454696
basically this
>>
>>182453980
sure
>>
>>182454481
>Inb4 lol warmane
too bad! LOLOLOLOL LOLTEN
>>
File: 1486671394677.jpg (308KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486671394677.jpg
308KB, 1440x900px
>lumikaru THIS assblasted the guild is gonna go horde
>he thinks racials literally don't matter in arena
kek
>>
is final flash playing on this
>>
>>182454696
The server is a shit scripted wreck where class mechanics are fucked. It's like using Peenix Archangel data from a year ago to prove that rets do solid dps.
>>
>>182454819
he's pining for the fjords
>>
>>182453608
>you want more resto druids than holy paladins in raids
Holy shit /elyg/ stop fucking posting
>>
>>182454423
>>
>>182454040
>pvping
>gummy
LOL have fun with bugs and talent inconsistencies!

>>182454965
Warmane has better class mechanics than gummy, especially pvp talents and interactions.
>B-b-but alex said it was shit
>>
>>182454809
Lumi is in for a rude awakening when he learns he can't use pots in arena.
>B-but r-racials don't matter b-because I'm a b-better player!
>tries to LIP or use one of the meme items he farmed alone
>cannot use that here
>w-what is happening!
>>
>>182454965
>The server is a shit scripted wreck where class mechanics are fucked
can you stop copy pasting this and give us some fucking proof already
>>
>>182455280
oleg....
>>
>>182455280
Warmane has broken paladin talents in Prot and Ret trees, Warmanr has broken druid talents except for resto, Warmane has broken warlock talents and wrong coefficients for arcane mages and ele shamans.
>>
>>182455280
Warmane is fucking garbage, deal with it. Was 10 dollars too much for your broke ass? Or did you pay hundreds for bis gear and now starting to regret it?
>>
>>182455409
none of this is true
>>
>>182454423
For launch, up to 2-3k easy. After the first week or two, will hang at around 800. 1000 at the very most
>>
>>182455509
t. dodgy cuckbaab
>>
>be a faggot
>pretend you have a sub waifu
>sound like a tranny in voice
>play druid
>post pictures of your self in stockings
>want to play ally
>get cucked by real trannies that want to go horde
>proceed to shit post the whole thread

The city of Lumikaru, everyone
>>
>>182455370
>>182455409
>>182455493
Nice can you support any of this? Highly doubtful.

>all the people who pvp'd on feenix, nextgen/at, smolderforge all agree warmane is by far the best choice for 2.4.3 pvp
But the kids on /elyg/ who never played tbc and heard about gummy a month ago surly know better!
>>
>>182454423
It will unironically be Nostalrius tier. The server is popular as fuck. I'm a little bit worried that thereis going to be only one server per launch.
>>
>>182455605
>suddenly it's about le pvp
LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>182455723
Nostalrius wasn't nearly as populated at launch newfag.
Plus that's wrong anyway, lots of people don't trust gummy (rightfully) and don't want to play on a US server for ping (lol) and think it will go down (again, legitimate).
>>
>>182455779
no, i'm gonna redo a 12 year old instance over and over and over and over again even though i have already done it for about a thousand times
lmao get a load of this guy
>>
>>182455779
>better class mechanics especially pvp and talents
>Looolllooo PEE VEEE PEEEE?
Stop shitposting and pay attention in school kid, maybe your reading comprehension will improve
>>
>>182455047
where exactly did i say that?
>>
>warmane

lol?
>>
>>182456413
>warmane
lmao
>>
>>182456443
>warmane
kek
>>
>>182455847
keep in mind that warmane tbc has sucked up alot of the players that would otherwise make the launch week a pain in the ass. its a good thing it released first so it could take in all of the shitters. they won't want to lose their progress so they'll ignore gummy for now but if its obviously a better choice, they'll eventually move over.

im expecting ~5k at launch and who knows what will happen after that. either way id expect it to be in line with a high pop retail tbc realm.
>>
>>182456474
>warmane
rofl
>>
>>182456413
>>182456443
>>182456474
>O shit i actually can't prove any of the claims I made
Embarrassing, have fun pvping on a server where gummy has already refused to make pvp fixes because he doesn't think they are worth his time!
2k on gummy is like 1600 on warmane lol
>>
>lumi

KeK
>>
>>182456623
lol
>>
>>182456651
>namedropping
stfu
>>
>warmane so shit lol
>how do you know
>reddit told me
The absolute state of /elyg/
>>
>>182456873
Pretty sure you have the wrong thread.
>>
>>182456873
>can play both servers RIGHT NOW and form your own opinion
>cheeki breekis blaming reddit
>>
>>182456965
its the same
>>
>>182456873
>pay 2 win
>pay 2 login
great server
>inb4 "buying gear isn't p2w"
>>
>>182457013
Considering I never played on Elysium, not really.
>>
>>182456623
have fun pvping on a literal fun server where you can buy your gear with real money.
>>
>warmane shill is still posting
lol
>>
>>182454562
>pol

You guys have no idea what youre talking about, its going to launch with at least 4k, probably more like 7-8.. and if its successful, which it probably wont be with those numbers, it will be at like 15k by the end of the month. Everyone is hyped for gummy, and there is a very large private server crowd now that they have tasted blood with Nostalrius, and the let downs that followed. Some people - myself included - havent been playing any other server for over a year now, because we knew Gummy was going to replace all this other trash and it would have been a waste of time.

>Muh 1x

Ive been waiting a year to poopsock this. Youre in trouble.
>>
>Lumi wasted hours farming and jewing only for everyone to reroll Horde on gummy
>>
>>182457150
its not a fun server

get your facts strait
>>
>>182457173
>Some people - myself included - havent been playing any other server for over a year now
This, thats why we get x1 bitching too. You're a dumbass if you wasted time playing k2, ely, warmane, and whatever else, ESPECIALLY elysium.
>>
>>182456965
>>182457076
>>182457159
>please leave, i can't backup my claims and now you're making me mad
Lol

>>182457012
I did, lots of people have and there were not only less bugs on Warmane's arena but the ones found were fixed faster.
Their pve is undertuned and pretty average but reading kids who have never played tbc and act like gummy has better pvp mechanics when he doesn't give a shit about pvp is pretty funny.
>>
guys I just took a shit and warmane came out lol
>>
>>182457262

Shhhh cuck.. shhhh, no p2w warglaives now, only gummy.
>>
File: 1499859124316s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499859124316s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>182457384
lol
>>
>>182457335
who said gummy has better PvP? I call bullshit
show me the post
>>
>>182457335
>the bugs that gummy already fixed were fixed FASTER on warmane!!!
>this is why I'm right and you're wrong btw don't mention pve lol

oleg..
>>
>>182457173

Lol okay, have fun in dellusion world.
>>
>>182457173
How many players did Hellground/Hellfire have at launch? They didn't have Warmane TBC to compete with either.

There's no way you're going to see 15k within the first month on this server. The community is much too spread out. This is not a situation like Nost where the old server comes back, massively hyped over the period of two months, with a fresh realm, PvE realm and then another fresh realm.

Also, Gummy has said that he will cap the realm at what he feels is a healthy population. 15k on ANY realm is way too many players.
>>
>>182457384
>warmane is so bad lol
>what's bad?
>WHATEVER SHILL I JUST MADE SOMETHING UP OKAY LOOK WHAT THREAD YOU'RE IN IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S TRUE.
>HAHA LOOK GUYS I AM A TRUE PRIVATE SERVER PLAYER LET ME SIGNAL YOU LOL WARMANE DAE MISS NOSTALRIUS xD
>>
>>182457528
Hellground had a 3k cap at launch a couple thousand players in queue. Right before it went to shit because of koostosh being a faggot it never dropped below 4k and almost always had a queue. The population was constantly rising and it was clear that it was going to become a problem eventually.
>>
>>182457259
Bets on how long he takes to off himself
>>
>>182457552
pay to skip queue
buying gear
>>
>>182457476
See
>>182454965
>>182455409
>>182455493

>>182457502
The whole discussion was class mechanics and pvp, i never defended warmanes pve or spoke about it because it's not good.

Why are newfags here so opinionated about things they literally know nothing about?
>>
>>182457552
lmfao relax oleg jesus
>>
>>182457528
After playtbc, people avoided launches. There was no consensus "best server" above all the others, especially not for tbc. All the tbc servers were shit, which is one reason I wasnt playing them. Excal was shit, everyone had brutal already and it had other flaws. Theres kronos, who ate up a lot of the Nost group - but they will also be going gummy. There was hellfire/hellground too like you said... but these have big flaws. Despite all this, one of the launches we anticipated still had to stagger itself during the opening. I think it started with 2500, they were telling people they would increase the cap when new players cleared out of the starting area. That was a good launch, but a lot of us ended up in q's initially.

They also launched that server randomly, at a surprise time. Gummy is announcing the day, several weeks in advance. If he doesnt ban China, he could be dealing with 20k very fast, and that could rapidly grow as all the chinks suddenly start telling eachother about how awesome it is, through word of mouth.
>>
>>182457552
>moltdown
>opens up new realms, decides they want to make more money
>starts to fake the population and then add a 'queue bypass' feature for a fee
>people realize what is going on
>break /who
>release more realms with p2w shops and fake queues
>people like you get attached to their purchased characters and are frightened of the prospect of having wasted your money on a server soon to be dead
It's okay Vlad, Gummy is accepting of all nationalities.
>>
>>182457768
what about the pay $10 to skip fake queue mechanic?
>>
>you need three paladins
the most tryhard of guilds (e.g. SK Gaming) had their 3rd paladin sit outside the raid to buff them
Why waste a slot when they don't have to be in your raid to buff?
>>
>>182456623
1600 on warmane is like 400 on any other server. oh wait it actually is like 400 on warmane too because
F A K E
A
K
E
Q U E U E
U
E
U
E
>>
>>182454819
He said he wasn't but he changes his mind a lot. His stated issue was the ping, but there is still a good chance he ends up discreetly (as he's able to, anyhow) leveling since he'll get in an attention starved mood eventually.
Then he'll end up banned for fishbotting and shitpost about it for awhile.
>>
>>182457881
a good measure is to simply look at the discord. Elysium consistently had ~10k on their discord leading up to release. gummy currently only has ~1k.
>>
>>182457952
>the most hardcore guild in the entire world did this so you have to!!

fuck off retard
>>
>Warmeme shills working overtime
Can't you slavs go play CS:GO or something?
>>
>>182457742
Those are completely valid and legitimate.

>>182457816
Nice argument

>>182457906
Molten has been faking population longer than moltdown, you're too new and don't know what you're talking about. Haven't spent a cent there either. People who p2w have hardly any connection to their characters because they haven't earned it.
If anything they have made two realms with no p2w post moltdown, so again you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: abf5ae5aba907fb9c01a5ad826d94224.jpg (758KB, 1754x971px) Image search: [Google]
abf5ae5aba907fb9c01a5ad826d94224.jpg
758KB, 1754x971px
>>182458148
No, go play on warmane NOW!!!!
>>
>/elyg/ actually parroting opinions from alexsensual and reddit
Did the newfags actually take over? Nostalrius was the beginning of the end and elysium sealed the deal.
>>
>>182458324
You can literally go to their website right now and buy gear and the pay to login feature
>>
>>182458183
I could care less of the numbers they put on their website are inflated. However, when they intentionally break /who to avoid census and add a 'feature' to bypass the queue, then they go from being shady to being shitbags.

>they made two dead realms with no p2w but for lord they used their fake queue system
oh, that's so kind of them.
>>
>>182458183
>okay yeah the server has a fake queue and no pve scripts and is completely pay to win but did i get the chance to tell you about that one really obscure pvp bug that got fixed too slow in the month long beta test where every single change log has 50+ fixes every other day guys???

Oleg, this has to stop.
>>
>>182458078
I think thats a ridiculous assertion, and not worthy of really even putting a counter together. Everyone has been hyped for gummy for over a year, and across all servers - gummy is the one everyone is talking about. Its going to drain all the competition, Ive even heard stories about other projects devs shitting their pants about gummy and what it means for their work.

Its quality alone will attract 10k easily, guaranteed. At launch, I expect it to outperform all others for numbers of people attracted. There isnt a single person in the private server.. community I guess you could say, who isnt dying to play perfect blizzlike tbc with extremely challenging raids and no pay to win and 1x etc.

The only people who arent dying for it to launch are warmane shitters who dumped 100$ into their account, which is now going to be worthless.
>>
>>182458183
how can you accept buying gear? thats the biggest red flag there is
and paying to skip queue is super scummy too
>>
Played retail and I don't even begin to understand the appeal of playing pserver again and all this thread does is basically complain that the community is shit + the game is shit yet you are all still shitposting here every day and looking forward to release like I don't fucking get it
>>
File: 1494359296131.jpg (59KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
1494359296131.jpg
59KB, 500x547px
>Be standing in a queue at bank
>Put 10 dollars into security´s pocket
>Takes out gun and shoots all people in the queue
>Can instantly get what I came for and happily leave saving me a good hour of waiting.
Hehe better pay up with daddy´s money next time kids ;)
>>
>>182458654
>Played retail

Fuck off, Blizzdrone.
>>
>reading guild recruitment section
>90% of NA guilds are planning raid times at the LATEST 8pm EST which means 5pm PST - which is just not possible since west coast
>only two guilds with PST evenings, one super tryhard "hardcore" <grizzly> wannabe that looks like fucking shit, one casual alliance one
>wanted to go horde
i'm fucked unless I raid at 2am with the australians, aren't i? how do west coast fags do this without quitting their job?
>>
>>182458654
welcome to /wpsg/ where everyone plays for 1-2 months before the guild disband and everyone jumps to another server.
>>
>>182458772
There will be plenty of guilds that form after launch. Don't sweat it.
>>
>>182458654
>he takes the thread seriously
stop
this is where everyone comes to shitpost and falseflag anon
the real discussion happens in discord and guild chat
>>
>>182458712

I played vanilla and tbc and sold my account before wotlk

you are literally playing decades old rehashed badly scripted content so who is really the "blizzdrone" here?
>>
>>182458408
Item shop isn't open yet as far as I know

>>182458467
That's fair criticism, i don't play during peak times often so it doesn't impact me

>>182458498
If you're going to just strawman this badly why bother even replying?

>>182458512
I just don't buy it, it is scummy youre right. I don't really care if people want to waste their money on it, the people I face in arena are good enough to earn it, and 9/10 people who buy gear are shitty anyway and can't get high rated. If it was 1x p2w would probably bother me more but 5x i guess not
>>
>>182458504
I'm not saying it's going to be dead by any means, but to assume its going to instantly have Elysium numbers is a bit much. The community is much more spread out across different projects now. It will likely see ~5k at launch and then who knows where it goes from there.
>>
>>182458864
>badly scripted

Wrong.
>>
>>182458860

oh, the "real" discussion of le epic maymays, trannies, and camping happens in disc and gchat? good to know buddy
>>
>>182458871
>If you're going to just strawman this badly why bother even replying?

Correct where I'm misrepresenting your argument(?). I'm not even sure if you're arguing for anything. You seem to just be gaslighting at every opportunity and shitting up the thread as much as possible.
>>
>>182458841
Thanks, was gonna hope for the best anyhow and meet people on the way. I was sort of venting but I'll take your advice.
>>
>>182458809
>f-f-fucking /wpsg/
>>
>>182458772
not sure where you're getting that from. I also have to raid later than most EST guilds and made a list of NA Alliance guilds that raid later:

Grizzly 9pm
Triumph 10pm
Apex 10pm
Nap Center 9pm
Inquisition 10pm
Unburnt 9pm
>>
>>182458975

it will be better than elysium because it won't have chinks, so it really doesn't fuckin matter elycuck
>>
File: 1499871672228.jpg (160KB, 1227x364px) Image search: [Google]
1499871672228.jpg
160KB, 1227x364px
>>
>>182459029
oh shit, he said people on 4chan use memes
how will we recover bros?
>>
>>182459247
>/pol/
Why not just post it on the_donald?
>>
>>182459151
they are not blocking vpn. the only requirement is that you use an english client. that will deter some chinese but certainly not all.
>>
>>182459291

sorry it hurts to have your worthless existence summed up so easily
>>
>>182459247
>archived/removed within 30 minutes
>>
>182459037
Lol you're not even getting another (you). Maybe reread all the posts you knee-jerk respond to.
>>
N I N E D A Y S
>>
>>182458860
MoH guild chat has historically been some of the dumbest shit I've ever read, and I work with adults with disabilities (RETARDS).
In the last few months it's been deadish due to raidlogging, so you get some anti-cancer points there as far as guild chat.
The discord is the fucking worst and you should know better than to even bring it up. You could time when the shitposting threadbombing would happen as the known cancer would become active on discord, meme a little bit, then suddenly samefag the thread in some pretend argument. Mysteriously these people are never kicked even with poor performance and no redeeming values as individuals.
These same fags are here now, one is already locked in as the token ret. Weird how that happens.
You children should just have valk handle all of your PR from now on as they are the only one capable of articulating intelligent thoughts even if they're a spineless orbiter.
>>
>>182459247
another reddit guild nice
>>
>>182459538
>gaslighting again

Lmfao, that's what I thought. The jew has been named boys, time to move on.
>>
>want to go ally
>vote for ally
>ally wins the poll
>trannies explain that the poll results aren't what "we" actually want
>trannies know best
Well, I guess like we're going horde... Now I just need to keep laughing at the jokes to get the scraps of loot no one needs
>>
>>182459561
>t. angry ret paladin
>>
File: 1486522635687.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1486522635687.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
>>182459725
stop joining tranny clique guilds
>>
>>182459725
why the fuck are you playing with the trannies, autismo
>>
>182459624
>gaslighting
>when you can read exactly where you strawman
Post more buzzwords you don't know please
>>
>>182459725
Stop shitposting Lumi. Nobody fucking cares that you NEED TO play a nelf female.
>>
>>182459980
>he keeps doing it

I don't think you understand what a strawman is friend. Unless you can point out exactly where I'm misrepresenting you it seems to be pretty accurate.
>>
>>182459128
That's true, but that equals 6pm or 7pm my time. 7pm is almost doable but it would mean racing home to get on 30 minutes before the raid starts. Not impossible but would be a stretch to keep that up for months, I'd worry about being "that guy" that ends up late often.
>>
File: 1480230690428.jpg (6KB, 134x135px) Image search: [Google]
1480230690428.jpg
6KB, 134x135px
>>182459725
>You think you do but you dont
>>
File: 1499634263756.jpg (88KB, 449x609px) Image search: [Google]
1499634263756.jpg
88KB, 449x609px
>>182459725

>Some people submit themselves to these """""""""""""""""""""Leaders"""""""""""""""""""

Jesus christ I'm glad I never touched MoH
>>
>182460171
Nope, you have already shown me that you are incapable of having an actual conversation, this is further shown by not just looking up the comments I made in the chain, it's pretty clear

This is my last reply
>>
>>182459725
Why even play with them?
There are other guilds that will have the same raiding time, especially since MoH needs to cater to NA and EU.
>>
>>182459853
>>182459867
>>182460071
>>182460228
>>182460389
>>182460440
But trannies know best, right? And I'll get loot from the council if I follow their lead...
>>
>2017
>playing with trannies
lmao just join a guild from the forum you retards
>>
>>182460720
As everyone already said, you dont have to play with trannies. No sane person in this thread will play with them. There is no point in joining a guild only to be treated as dust unless you are in the inner circle. It is fine to join some random pub guild and use /vg/ just for some theorycrafting or disscussion
>>
is eating organic peanut butter every now and good for me if i'm trying to lose weight? it seems to have a lot of protein and no sugar/some good fats
>>
>>182461028
kcal usage > kcal intake = weight loss
now fuck off and stop eating so much fattie
>>
I'm going to join a nice american guild!
>>
So in which guild are these trannies going to be on gummycraft?
>>
>>182461028
Yeah that's fine. Just remember to watch your calories.
>>
>>182460720
You're baiting now, but in case you aren't - you will get loot, but not until after the "core" has received their loot.
I'd encourage you to actively question how exactly their loot council will work, as their mod is a great tool but does not guard against corruption.
You'll risk bring gkicked by this, which should already be a red flag, but find out what they mean exactly and how their loot council works.
In MoH their LC on paper was to distribute where it helped the guild the most. In practice this wasn't 100% correct. The people distributing don't put a lot of forethought into it past getting their own gears and placating whoever is whining the loudest (or about to begin whining).

It's the literal definition of a corrupt loot council, unfortunately.
>>
>>182461213
Horde, it's going to be doa when they do their first 5 man and it's harder than MC
>>
>>182459247

Yea, that was me, they gave me a 3 day local ban for off topic because I could appeal it as actually /pol/ related if they did it any longer.

You guys are all faggots and I dont want anything to do with you, but you do keep autistic levels of information on whats broken on what servers, and why I shouldnt play X Y Z, which is why I come here.
>>
>>182461260
>In MoH their LC on paper was to distribute where it helped the guild the most.
that's wrong
>>
>>182461213
<DMCA>
>>
>>182461028
Yep, it doesn't necessarily need to be organic.
Peanut butter has a lot of calories so should be used more as a treat than something you eat all day.
Look into ketogenic diets if you're serious about losing weight but it will require you doing some research to get your personal macros correct and a commitment to not break off of it for at least awhile after starting - and even cheats are going to vary person to person in how much it could have an effect on your progress.

There should be a stickied post in /fit/, you can also go to the reddit keto page as it has a lot of good info as well and both resources will help you avoid some common mistakes.
>>
>>182461260
>get cucked for loot
>question loot distribution
>get kicked

You can't be serious. Why would anyone play in <DMCA>
>>
>>182461345
Then it's not a true loot council, it's "these faggots decide loot" council.
Go look up how a LC is supposed to operate, chances are high that MoH is adopting the system for the wrong reasons.
(I'm not a dkp fag, btw, before you start on that)
>>
>>182461736
because they're too autistic/sperg to get into a stable guild.
>>
>>182461736
tranny beta orbiters
>>
>>182461378
Dickless males cucked (by) anime?
>>
>>182461736
People on this site desperately crave attention and to be part of some social groups. Why do you think steam friend threads exist on /v/? Being part of some circlejerk is never good, its not something to brag about such as saying you are in a local running team or something. But people here are desperate so being in a guild with meme spouting trannies seems like a great achievement.
>>
>>182461857
Is that honestly a thing? Please tell me it's not real.
Orbiting an actual female is cringy enough but I can at least understand how that would happen. But orbiting some dude who talks about wearing his mom's underwear and lies about now owning a microphone?
That sounds too pathetic even for 4chan.
>>
>>182461776
theoretically giving that weapon to the green geared warrior who has no enchants and who has been 60 for weeks and not farmed prebis would increase raid dps the most relatively since he's running around with lvl40 weapons

would you give that guy the weapon?
>>
what kind of mongoloid names his guild GRIZZLY, lmao
>>
>>182462097
you underestimate just how pathetic some people who play a 12 year old emulated game can be
>>
>>182462097
Yep, funny how that behavior started right when Nostalrius became popular.
MoH is actually full of people from reddit who push tranny shit
>>
>>182462236
is his name puddi?
>>
>>182462236
That increases his dps more for sure, but giving it to somebody who is reliable, has enchants, and better play will be able to do more with that weapon. It's pretty complex and you can have two good LC that value different things more than others.

This is also why it is only used in serious/top guilds or should be at least.
>>
File: 1385911397160.png (13KB, 255x216px) Image search: [Google]
1385911397160.png
13KB, 255x216px
>>182462285
>>182462296
>Make fun of /pol/ since the election by posting BBC threads
>Realise they were right
>>
yet there isn't a single tranny in MoH
>>
Hey lads senna here.I would like to announce that i will be creating a horde guild on gummy.All of catacore and /wpsg/ great players will be here(including meer,cobe,grimone,greg and many more)
Make sure to @ me on the discord to sign you up to the spreadsheet
>>
File: 1473247647899.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1473247647899.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>182462754
>catacore
>meer,cobe,grimone,greg and many more
>>
>leveling on a server that will be shut down in 6 months
>>
>>182463038
>say this about every new server
>it never happens
>>
>>182462754
Ako si pravi Senna, ubi se.
>>
>>182463038

>Six months of free fun when you have free time and no plans.

Sounds good to me desu.
>>
>>182463230
sta ti je problema
>>
>>182463038
>>leveling on a server that will be shut down in 6 months

perfect, ill have a place to mess around and have fun while Crestfall releases
>>
File: 1484665666421.jpg (118KB, 1200x654px) Image search: [Google]
1484665666421.jpg
118KB, 1200x654px
>>182462754
>(including meer,cobe,grimone,greg and many more)
Please be real
>>
>>182463309
>problema
ili si ustasa, ili cepas google translate. kako god okrenes nisi Senna
>>
>>182462520

Hope you know /pol/ perceives that as you pushing racemixing because you want whites to die off, and they will attributed it to lefty/pol/ and antifa who have repeatedly been caught admitting they do it daily. You might think the vikings were larpers, but they were real men with swords and shields who would hop in a longboat and lop your head off without a shred of remorse. If you think this wont directly translate into a bad time for leftists in later years, youre living in la la land. Dont kick the hornets nest, they are real National Socialists, the ones who didnt come after 2015. They feel they need to stop white genocide or their lives wont be complete. They wont just larp and fade away, they will take action eventually, and their numbers will only increase as whites become more of a minority in their own countries.

Its like going around and saying white women having kids is promoting racism, and kicking them in the stomach. You think that makes people not like Nazis? It makes people want to be nazis.
>>
can i be a ret in bc or is it still shit?
>>
>>182457262
t.donor glaives
>>
Jenes Gefühl wenn es hier keine deutschen Spieler gibt
>>
HOL UP HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
DAT ORBITERS LIKE TO ORBIT TRANNIES!?
>>
>>182463962
Yes. And they stay shit until wotlk, one of the few times they were so broken and absurd that you could do fucking anything.
>>
>>182464002

Juda verrecke! Wir mussen die juden ausrotten!
>>
>>182464179
fuuuuuck
wotlk server when
>>
>>182464179
they aren't great in wotlk either

they were great in 3.0 until they got nerfed 1 week into s5

there's not a single good arena comp featuring ret and you won't make it into the top10 dps in any decent raid
>>
>>182464002
geh arbeiten, hans
dies fuuges muessen gefuettert werden
>>
>>182464002
es ist obst im haus
>>
>>182464249
Its decent in pvp, especially with say an arms warrior partner or something. Lacks a distance closer mostly, has bretty gud burst. Not very good in pve, only semi-viable, you will be treated like a nigger.
>>
Why the fuck does Alex even play videogames, especially WoW if he starts raging and sperging out even over the smallest challenge?

Wouldn't retail WoW or Warmane be more suitable for him?
>>
>>182464432
> especially with say an arms warrior partner or something

t.sub 2k rating
>>
>trannies post a poll
>poll doesn't go as they like since they can't play fem (male) belfs
>trannies decide that they know best what's good for everyone
>trannies literally say "WE" are going horde
>cucks fall in line

can't make this shit up
>>
>>182462236
No, not necessarily.
My argument is that LC shouldn't be cut and dry, it requires work to ensure that it's both fair and helping out the guild progress overall. Characters that aren't putting in the word obviously shouldn't get the drop, minus other conditions.
But it's not a vacuum and you know better.
My REAL argument is that this particular group lacks the effort to take into consideration all factors, and they merely distribute based on feelings or like the example I used before, based on who is going to cry the loudest.
Again, i'm not anti LC, I'm anti these leaders using LC as they've already proven that not only are they too lazy to make it work correctly, their real interest is gearing themselves.
>>
>>182464432
decent means shit
it takes too long to lvl to be a shit class
>>
>>182464493

Dual dps was common and arms complimented them decently with hamstring and MS. I forget what combos they were most effective with, I never played one or with one in tbc. Probably better in 3s desu.
>>
>>182464503
You have to admit that them giving the rest of the plebs in the guild an illusion of choice is a nice touch.
>>
>>182464503
oh so you want to play with cucks?
you're no better than the trannies desu senpai
>>
>>182464503
but Lumi, nightelves are just as tranny
>>
>>182464475
I really hope someone caught when he smashed his desk playing pubg yesterday

Hey Alex, hit fade and Don't bring a frying pan to a shotgun fight next time. I mean the guy missed you 7 times with a shotgun and you still couldn't kill him or atleast run to safety

jesus dude just hang up the vidya it's ogre for you now
>>
>>182464578

Decent means youre not going to fit into a PMR, or druid+war. It means you will have a viable dps pvp spec where you can enjoy yourself while also being very desirable as a pve healer or even a tank. Pallies are also great pvp healers, but thats not ret.
>>
>>182464503
>>182464636
kek, imagine how loot council will go
>We have debated about this and after a long discussion decided that this person deserves the loot the most
and in reality
>Should we give this guy the loot
>He isn't a tranny
>But he laughs at our jokes
>But this guy upvoted the picture of my feminine penis
>OK he can have it
>>
>enter the "ally guild"
>see Manlet in the chat
>insta leave

theres not going to be a single good /vg/ guild on this server, will there?
>>
giving trannies leadership over a guild is giving them carte blanche to fulfill all the failed highschool social experiences / and or become the bullies for once.
>>
i play on Elysium, vanilla is the best.
>>
>>182464816
>Pallies are also great pvp healers,
Are you sure? /felmg/ told me they were shit in arena.
>>
>>182465004
Hi Manlet.
>>
Guys, can someone direct me to a nice batch of safe for work feminine dicks in nice panties. Stocking are a plus. I want to have it so I can get some gear on horde side. I don't want to go to ally guild, manlet is there.
>>
File: IMG_1330.jpg (482KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1330.jpg
482KB, 3264x2448px
hey fags, ogtucker here. are you poorboys jealous of my oceanfront house in Daytona beach? I know i sure would be.... its ok to be jelly , we are not all created equal. some of us are rich, some of us are poor. so keep beating your meat to 30 year old trannys, meanwhile i am well on my way to becoming a doctor while living in my beach house
me>you
>>
>>182465070
Elysium is a funserver at this point, too many custom changes

#cummy4gummy
>>
>>182465081
they aren't as good as discs but still good
>>
>>182465004
t. Manlet
>>
The clique power tripping is only getting worse.At this point I'd rather have Yeb again.
>>
>>182465031
>giving trannies leadership over a guild is giving them carte blanche to fulfill all the failed highschool social experiences / and or become the bullies for once.
That's some nice armchair psychology, but honestly it's probably close to accurate. That's how it was on Elysium. It's pretty unfortunate but sort of interesting in a way.
>>
>>182465183
stop trying to force that, alex
>>
>>182465081
I got to 2.3k in s2 and s3 as a warrior in warrior/hpala 2v2 comp.
It was torture at times but we were lucky enough to make it.
Competent Druid/Warrior and Hunter/Druid teams were such a fucking shitshow to plow through dear god.
>>
>>182465081

They lack the ability to heal on the move, like shamans, but they are probably stronger than shaman healers - who are pretty strong themselves. All healers are good in pvp, but druids and discs are probably the best.
>>
>>182465337
*slams desk*
>>
>>182465193
Weird, I asked about it and got a bunch of replies saying they were terrible. I'd love to go holy but fuck around with ret or shockadin if I have time (nothing serious and don't care). I was worried it would be difficult to find partners as I kept reading only rdruids or disc were wanted.
I'm going paladin either way, just curious and I need to learn a lot more obviously.
>>
>>182465004
<pupper pals> is waiting for you
>>
>>182465070
Even if vanilla was better (it isn't) Elysium itself is fucking garbage.
>>
>>182465232
Listen here, this needs to stop. We are not power tripping. The only reason Alliance was ahead by 3 votes its cause people think that Horde will be hit by the queue. This isn't a good enough reason not to play horde and not have access to Seal of Blood, racials which are better and Blood Elves in general. We know what is best and we made a choice. Stop with this shitposting Lumi
>>
>>182465232
hi loeiz
>>
can you imagine being so pathetic that your largest accomplishment in life was being in a guild on a WoW private server for a relatively short period of time and that you constantly feel the need to remind people of that
>>
>>182465424
>wanting ti play with /wpsg/ baddies and attention whore

whats the difference
>>
>>182465424
>Meet the new boss, same as the old boss
Just don't do /vg/ guilds bros, it aint worth it
>>
So I tried playing with their client and my mouse is stuck on the same place on the screen. I can still "move" my mouse, but it's basically invisible and the actual pointer stays in one place?

Tech support pls.
>>
>>182465575
Sounds like its time to invest in a new toaster. Try the TPB client.
>>
>>182465575
I don't have any problems. Try some other client.
>>
>>182465465
If you'd knew what's best, you'd kill yourself

>>182465468
sup, how ya doin'?
>>
How many people are online each day during peak, in the beta?
>>
File: cuckboy4.png (921KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
cuckboy4.png
921KB, 640x1136px
>>182465138
Don't you have some suboxone and valiums to eat?
>>
>>182465675
FUCK
OFF
MOCKY
>>
>>182465783
Lumi, stop posting. We're going horde and that's enough talk.
>>
>>182465465
Seal of blood justifies it? You only use one ret in 25 for an ideal comp and seal of blood IS pretty neat it's not gamebreaking for anyone except the paladin.
You're saying you went horde just so babymetal wouldn't cry?
>>
>>182465937
>implying no pallies are interested in pvp

Pve only shitters are the minority.
>>
>>182465396
Well they are relatively terrible, a rogue or mage will never want an hpala instead of disc,a warrior or hunter will prefer a druid over a pala but it's by not means nonviable speaking of 2v2.

A friend of mine also got over 2.4k as double shockadin and hunter/shockadin even though it's supbar.
>>
>>182465138
Damn bros, I must say I am pretty jealous of cucker. Why do all the least deserving people get free passes in life?
>>
>>182465937
Lumi being this mad justifies it desu
>>
>>182466093
Why is Finalflash for the poor mad so much about going horde?
>>
>>182465883
It's the Loeiz, I hope killerbee gets the ass cancer
>>
>>182441925
is alexensual dying?
>>
>>182465465
>alliance was ahead
>our retard members only voted alliance for a bad reason
>we like blood elves, aka cancer incarnate
lol faggot
>>
File: IMG_0332.jpg (39KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.jpg
39KB, 413x395px
>>182463795
Yea, I'm sure a bunch of autistic neets on 4chan are gonna go Viking because we posted pictures of black dicks
>>
>>182466375
Lumi...
>>
>*Smacks lips*
>AYOOOO
>*posts a picture on /r9k/ for free attention*
>WE
>*downloads voice changer*
>WAZ TRANNIEZ N SHIEEET
>>
who the fuck is finalflash

redpill me
>>
>>182441925
He's channeling the spirit of fucking DSP
>>
>>182466034
You can make 2400 as ele sham/mage, if youre actually awesome.
>>
>>182466598
Yeah I know, rogue/hunter is also viable but in that post I was specifically talking about dps/healer.
>>
>>182466325
isn't it ironic after he did the chargeback of donations to elysium that he adds this to his stream info?:

"If agreeing to donate, you understand that all donations are non-refundable. You are consenting that you own the funds you are providing and waive all rights to a chargeback."
>>
File: dancing nazi spurdo.gif (66KB, 79x156px) Image search: [Google]
dancing nazi spurdo.gif
66KB, 79x156px
>>182463795

I help run probably the biggest "Alt Right" white nationalist group in this area of America and I can confirm 100 percent that nobody is gonna fucking go Viking and National Socialism isn't gonna suddenly become the cool new thing to be. >>182466385 is right.

By the way edgelords like you are the reason why my group is going to shit so thanks and please kill yourselves.
>>
>>182466571
Someone Lumi desperately wants to be like. That's why he's shitposting so much about MUH NELF WAIFU faction
>>
>>182466752
>tips maga hat
>>
>>182466432
t. mentally deranged faggot elf
I can't wait to slaughter the shit out of you faggots. seeing a faggot elf priest, rogue, mage, lock or especially hunter means you know the person playing it is a keyboard turning retard, more interested in sucking dick than playing the game.
>>
File: 1499705669569.jpg (52KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499705669569.jpg
52KB, 700x500px
>>182441925
Dude, don't forget
>I don't believe in thyroid problems
>I don't like taking orders from male men (???)
>I'd NEVER do a workout vlog....don't want virgin nerds commenting on my form, ya know?
>*grumbles*fucking virgin nerds x4
>his chill room mate, gabe- has an open bleeding wound on his hand from glass
>Alex interrupts him to say "Shouldn't fat people be taxed extra? fat faggots"
>Gabe awkwardly agrees
>Alex dies in pubg and scrams "WHERE, FUCKING WHERE!?!?!? I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME"
>Gabe has a friend come over because he obviously feels scared
lol
>>
>>182466017
http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/3v3/Outland

he wasn't implying that no pallies are interested in pvp

paladins are not able to pvp
>>
>>182466268
female nelf addiction.
>>
>>182467019
How long until his roommate moves out and Alex has to move back into his moms basement because he can't afford the rent?
>>
>>182466778
but why?
whats that finalflash nerd's schtick?
is he a tranny or something too?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_071217_145123.jpg (432KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_071217_145123.jpg
432KB, 1920x1080px
Leave Illidan to me..
>>
File: 1498848702931.png (3MB, 1416x1326px) Image search: [Google]
1498848702931.png
3MB, 1416x1326px
>>182466571
He's a washed up has-been
>>
>>182466385
Modern society is an aberration. When faced with extermination, humans discard the perceived norm and resort to instincts and drastic measures. Trump was a pressure release valve, you are lucky Hillary didnt get in. The problem has not been remedied however, the victory is only perceived. By the end of 8 years, people will be feeling desperate again. The flow of muslims has not stopped, the marxist pro-genocide professors etc still run the institutions, kids are even being taken from Christian families in Canada now, etc. Things are only getting worse, but each day that goes by, more people also doubt the truth of the holocaust, and learn about how they are being threatened. More and more of them read about the history of South Africa, and Lebanon etc. While you have your head in the sand, two sides are preparing for a civil war - across multiple continents.

Posting nigger cocks is just gas on the fire, it just reminds white people every day how sick and evil the other side is, and how genocide is their goal.
>>
File: 1428801405564.png (147KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1428801405564.png
147KB, 327x316px
>>182467021
>http://armory.warmane
>>
>>182467198
next stop for alex is probably aggravated murder honestly, he was also raging at tinder girls lol
>>
>>182467215
https://www.youtube.com/user/DiggeryBuffonJr/videos
>>
>>182467250
i bet his stepdad kicked him out of his moms house
>>
File: aut-kike.jpg (286KB, 1024x755px) Image search: [Google]
aut-kike.jpg
286KB, 1024x755px
>>182466752

Thats because you are retarded and/or a shill. Shove your civic nationalism up your ass, aut kiker. Race traitor, jew puppet.
>>
redpill me on ogtucker. what's his beef?
>>
>>182467495
Part 1
Guard Thomas fell, stricken with an agony he had never felt before in his life. He was a proud man, tasked with guarding the bridge along the path between Goldshire and the Eastvale Logging Camp. During his time he had seen many of his friends fall in the eternal struggle against the creatures and criminals that plagued the great forest of Elwynn. Recently among those casualties had been the young, fresh faced recruits, Rolf and Malakai, who were tragically eaten by murlocs during their patrol of Stone Cairn Lake. The only consolation was that their remains were found by a scouting party of adventurers Thomas himself had tasked to find them. They would have a proper burial, but this only slightly softened the blow to the mothers of what were once strong young men. This had not been the first loss among the guards of Elwynn, and in fact it had been the norm for far too long to remember.

Many of his comrades in the Alliance army boasted of great battles against the brutal Horde, and teased Guard Thomas for what they considered to be a cushy position, free of the dangers they faced.

But now...

The figure had come, dressed in a dark robe of violet, with yellow trimmings and shades of blue seen across the cloth. His shoulders stuck out as spikes, a fact the guard noticed instantly. It gave the figure an atmosphere of savagery and deadliness. He was hooded, but there was no mistaking what this creature was... a vile undead creature of the Forsaken. The very same minions that claimed Lordaeron as their home in the aftermath of the Burning Legion's invasion of Azeroth. As the creature approached, Thomas noticed in horror that the foul beast's robes were shredded at the joints, and it's bones were clearly visible for all to see. This creature, this undead minion of the Horde, had an aura of power far beyond anything he could possibly hope to contend with.
>>
File: Damigo2.png (16KB, 581x131px) Image search: [Google]
Damigo2.png
16KB, 581x131px
>>182466752

Also, reminder whoever you are, that its the National Socialists who are making fun of you, not Reddit. You are Reddit. the_cuckold is aut-kike.
>>
redpill me on zach
>>
>>182467467
>ironmarch logo

Topkek. How are the conversions to Islam going you edgy faggot?
>>
>>182467610
Part 2
Guard Thomas was more afraid than he had ever been in his career. He knew if he did not act soon, he would not survive this encounter. His mind turned to the young guards Rolf and Malakai once again. They had placed their faith in him, just as his commander above him, and even the people of Elwynn did. He would not fail them this day.

"H-Halt! State your business!", Guard Thomas yelled, still gathering his confidence.

The dark figure said nothing as it advanced towards him slowly. He thought he could see the rotting teeth of an undead smile underneath the hood. It must have been his mind playing tricks on him. In fact, all of this must be a trick, there is no way a minion of the Horde could have infiltrated so far into Elwy-

His thoughts were cut short by the sharpest and most real pain he had ever felt in his entire lifetime. He quickly looked up to see the undead creature lifting its arm up in some sort of dark curse. Agony wracked every inch of his body, as if he was on fire, yet he felt a coldness to it as well. His mind was going insane with sensory overload, he didn't even realize he was stumbling across the grass away from his torturer.
>>
File: 1499484719190.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499484719190.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
Traaa- traaa, tr-tr-tr-tra!
Trannies!!
Stop... help me make them stop! I've received many a medal just for cleansing tranny generals!
Filth! Tra-Tra-Tranny filth! What happened to boys just liking MILFs?
Ja-Ja-Janitors... unpaid slaves wouldn't fix this place if we paid em!
Sick, it makes me sick! 130 pound boys that are missing a dick!
Puddi, Madti, burn the lot! The only way to stop is to turn the false flagging up!
Horde! ...What happened to Horde! Why are all these trannies playing Alliance whores?!
Low poly butts! Low poly tits! All the non-trannies enable this shit!
It's over, we've lost! Castrated boys won 2017! This server was shit and I'm keen to leave!
Hit it!

*throws mic*
*crosses arms*
(Hip hop beat)

I'm MC Gummy and I'm here as your saviour!
Trannies and chinks... I won't tolerate this behaviour!
G-U-M-M-Y, VPN banned so the chiggas gonna cry! (ruh roh!)
Blizzard ain't got shit on me! Nigga I'm a prodigy, JUST my server up and I'll move it to another street!
Yeeeah boiii!

*throws mic*
*hits a massive doob*
(Sick 2005 rock music begins)

It's your boooy Aleeeexensuaaal!
*audience cheers*
I'm here on this track to tell you one thing! Warmane is shit and Gummy is the king! (uh huh!)
The faggots on /vg/ ain't got shit on me! How many of you sad nerds had Puddi as your B? (what what?!)
*slicks back hair*
For real though... Elysium is shit! Chinks run rampant and the mods are paid for it! Quit that shit right now... MC Gummy is our saviour, this server is nothing but the monthly flavour!
>>
File: ripimperfect.png (10KB, 430x56px) Image search: [Google]
ripimperfect.png
10KB, 430x56px
>>182467673
Has he even played since Imperfect?
>>
>>182467750
Part 3
"St-stay away you wretched... beast... you will not... harm... the innocents... of...", his voice trailed off as he muttered his last words. His vision finally clear, but starting to fade to black, he realized he was on his knees. He looked at the small creek before him. It was a sight he had seen every day since accepting his post, but today it seemed unusually beautiful. Reality suddenly struck him. These were the last moments he would have to take in this sight. He felt like a child on the last day of vacation, sad that his freedom was at it's end. He could hold himself up no longer, he fell forward, the last thing he saw was the green Elwynn grass as his vision went black.

Blood Guard Tucker of the Horde walked up to the fallen man. Life was such a fleeting thing. Of course, to one such as him, life was meaningless. This man probably had a wife, children, friends, all of whom cared for him and would be deeply saddened by his loss. He had nothing. The undead plague had swept through his town, and though he put up a valiant fight, it was not long before he too was one of them. Separated from the life he once knew, it seemed logical to follow the Dark Lady in joining the Horde. It wasn't such a bad arrangement. They provided him with transport, lodgings, and humans to murder freely, and in return he served them.

He pulled the helmet off of the fresh corpse and looked at the man. He was a man of middle age, his scars betraying that he had seen much warfare in his time on Azeroth. His eyes were wide open, and they spoke of a death that was equal parts terror and contentment. This man had served his duty to his king with honor. The warlock would have found it admirable if he still cared for such things.

Now he only knew death.
>>
>>182467435
is that supposed to be impressive?
>>
>>182467705

I havent bothered to edit the undesirable parts of that meme out. Im not part of ironlarp, and obviously its going bad, since the sperge murdered 2 white people when they tried to stop him from his jihad.
>>
>>182467809
Was Zach the guild leader of Valiance? Or was that Zuriah?
>>
>>182467896
Part 4/4
Tucker pulled his hood down, exposing what could be considered a handsome face if it were not so decayed. He flipped the man over, holding him up in his arms, and looked around him warily for anyone watching. He did not want to risk a reputation for compassion after all. A set of rotten teeth emerged in a grin at the thought.

He respectfully ran his fingers over the man's eyes, closing them. He would rest easy unlike the others, as Tucker had spared his soul from being drained into shard form. He deserved that much at least. Tucker set the man back on the ground as three words faintly escaped his lips in the usual Forsaken growl,

"Requiescat in pace"

Tucker slowly rose, staring at his unfortunate adversary one last time before summoning his fiery dreadsteed from the shadows. A part of him was disgusted by his clinging to human ways. Tucker rode into the sunset, mulling over the events of the day in his head.
>>
>>182467809
I remember that shit, the devs almost started crying because we called them out on their shit.
>>
>>182467809
imperfect was a pretty fun two weeks
>>
jesus christ I know elyg is on its last legs but would you shitters please kindly fuck off back to your dying general. thanks.
>>
fuck everyone on discord
im serious, if you are on discord you should kill yourself
>>
>>182467971
Yes.
>>
>>182467809
redpill me on imperfect, who's that?
>>
>>182468275
Lumi...
>>
>>182465392
*cast fad-
oh wait
>>
>>182467495
Spoiled, rich, opiod and benzodiazepine addict. He has cost his family thousands of dollars from going to rehabs, to OD'ing and ending up in ICU at hospital. Sadly, his parents have money and they just enable him and pay for him to get his valium, suboxone, and god knows what else filled.
>>
Earlier today at work I was thinking of names to steal as soon as the server goes live and I had a pretty good one but now I can't remember it.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_112613_003008.jpg (287KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_112613_003008.jpg
287KB, 1366x768px
>>182468358
Really bad server. It was supposed to be basically a relaunch of what at the time.

It was hosted on a laptop and basically stock mangos.

There was about 50 people on the server, /wpsg/ and some random other 25 man guild.

There was a retarded GM named Zuni who helped us on bosses and did things like res people during 4H.

The server ended up shitting itself hard because the laptop could "handle 25 man raids, just not 25 people running 45mb of addons each"

They also made Dorner a GM because he donated.
>>
>>182467019
did this really happen?
>>
redpill me on the tranny guild drama

what happened
>>
File: lololololololololol.jpg (37KB, 464x366px) Image search: [Google]
lololololololololol.jpg
37KB, 464x366px
>>182468631
sounds like a poor little man is just a wee bit jelly
>>
>>182449392
I play a tank, what was Alex supposed to do here? Was he too close for the ranged 130% threat threshold, was it because he didn't use prayer of mending / shield, or is the tank actually just a shitter?
>>
File: feartheleader2.png (22KB, 429x121px) Image search: [Google]
feartheleader2.png
22KB, 429x121px
>>182468992
>what at the time
was the best Wrath server
>>
>>182469330
Jelly of what? Your parents accomplishments? You have earned nothing in your life and the only reason your parents still support you is because you are an only child and only chance at having grand-kids.
>>
>>182469195
from someone that never played in a /vg/ guild post-scriptcraft, it sounds like in-thread shitposting completely irrelevant to the actual guild atmosphere

but I could be wrong
>>
>>182468769
sick
>>
>some of the guild's most famous trannies demanded to be made "social" because they won't roll Horde (no humans/nightelves)

can't make this shit up
>>
>>182470031
Who are we talking about?
>>
>>182469635
hmmm lets see
>my ocean front house in daytona beach
>a baller ass valium, gabapentin, seroquel, and suboxone script
>free ticket to purdue and IU med school,
>I come from family of doctors and professors
Jealousy is a natural human emotion, it is OK, i would be jealous if i was you to.
>>
what do we name the horde guild?
>>
File: thoughts.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
thoughts.png
12KB, 243x243px
>annoyed by tranny attentionwhores
>oh, i know, better talk about them in every fucking thread, surely that will make them think they wont get the attention they seek here
>>
>>182470095
How are going to get into those schools while on those medications and addictions?

They won't allow you in.
Also, why are you bragging about that house? Did you pay/buy it, or did your parents? If the latter, that's not really much to be bragging about. That's some Kim Kardashian tier shit
>>
>>182470360
Clique and Orbiters
>>
>>182470360
trannielords
>>
>>182470095
You keep saying """MY""" oceanfront house.
It is your PARENTS house, not yours. Get that through your dense skull.
>>
>>182469195
>>182469665
No, a lot of it is shitposting but the issues are real ones.
There is no "literal tranny" drama, people use the term "tranny" because there are at least two people in the Nihilum/MoH core who have traded pics of themselves wearing female underwear and are pretty open about wanting to be traps/crossdressers/whatever-your-definition-is.
On top of that there has in the past been some instanced of actual ERP going on, there are several screenshots but also a lot of unironic chat regarding it at least earlier in the core's history.
So there is where the tranny shit comes from.
The guild drama is more that with this core of guildmembers, they tend to stay together in a "clique", which isn't that uncommon among guilds but is a little different for something from /vg/. There have been quite a few examples of loot going to the wrong person, the core taking advantage of orbiters, and otherwise making decisions that others don't agree with even when outvoted. Essentially it's a few people taking advantage of a crowd of folks that don't know better or can't do better.
Like I said, a lot of the thread stuff is simply shitposting, but the guild has a LOT of very very young players (teenagers) so any stereotype that may conjure in your head is likely real. Their discord is considered the "real" guild chat and remember that's where they've shared "lewd" images of themselves. It's pretty routine for them to wake up at 11am and start shitposting the thread while kek'ing with their buddies in discord at all the (you)s.

I could bark about it for awhile but it's quite canerous unless you are either A) very young or B) really into crossdressing and constant memes regarding crossdressing.
>>
I ordered some amphetamines for release so I can focus on levelling like a real, 100% top grade autist.
>>
>>182470360
Raiders of the lost Tranny
>>
>>182470360
Name has been decided, orbiter knave. <DMCA>
>>
>moh ""clique"" pathetic attempts to scapegoat people calling them out for their bullshit on one of their own fucking members
kek
>>
>>182470831
> at least two people in the Nihilum/MoH core

who?
>>
File: 174615341291.gif (98KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
174615341291.gif
98KB, 640x360px
>>182470507
I will be off suboxone in 2 weeks, I am already going to get into purdue no matter what, my grandpa was a professor of biochem there and will be writing letter guaranteeing my acceptance. Purdue is 1 year out, med school is 3 years out. I also have multiple family members that went to IU med school. And about them not letting me in, I spoke to some family members about that today, and they reassured what I thought was true, if I have a legitimate script for the medications, especially having been on them for years, by the time its for IU med school it will have been 5 years, that will not affect my acceptance at all.
I will be of subs in 2 weeks like I said, only meds I will be on when entering med school will be valium, gabapentin, seroquel, and zofran. All of which I need to function. So you are wrong, you poor little cuck. And no, I didnt pay for it, my parents did, so stay jelly kiddoooo
>>182470668
sounds like someones a bit jealous
>>
>>182470892
I would end up just jerking off for 12 hours straight so I'm gonna go with red bull and frozen pizza. Also, I can't deal with the comedown from stimulants so I'd have had to also get some benzos so it would be pretty expensive.
>>
>>182471254
GJ tucker.
Are you going to fuck around on Felmyst?
>>
>>182470942
><Durr Le Digital Millenium Copywrite Act>
>It is le ironic you see :^)

Wow! It's fucking shit! surprise! you retards suck at naming guilds and pretty much doing anything

That's not original
That's not clever
That's not funny

Fucking kill yourself i'll never join a guild with such a shit name and premise.
>>
>>182471254
Holy shit, you've been on that cocktail of drugs for years? You are a fucking train wreck. Yeah, you can't quit them, ever. Because if you did, you would ltierally die. Must suck to be you desu.
>>
>>182471496
Lumi...
>>
>>182471496
>literal who thinks he's getting to chose the guild name
cute
>>
>>182469498
>standing 8 yards away, should be about 25-30
>only using top rank greater heal
>no pom, no shield
He should be further away, which gives his tank time to intercept/intervene/taunt and using all available heals on a big damage pull like that while managing his threat properly. It's like a Warlock starting his shadowbolt spam before the tank even pulls.
>>
>>182471403
thx <3 yes i will be playing on felmyst, a lot. my parents dont make me work so all i will have to worry about is felmyst, and school, which doesnt start back up for quite a while.
>>182471510
haters gonna hate, but this is what works for me and keeps me stable. i have no desire to use H when i take my meds as directed. i have been off IV H for over a month. that is the longest ive been of the shit in last 2 years, so yes big accomplishment for me. and you are right, if I ever have the desire to get of my meds i will have to do a multiple month long taper, like alcohol withdrawal, benzo and SSRI withdrawal can be fatal.
>>
>>182471254
Wait why do you need those to function?
Nor am I jealous, I've already been thru law school.

Id question even your ability to handle med school but I know you'll claim projection.

And why are you bragging about your house? It's not even yours, you've done nothing to earn it. People are gonna look down at you more when you brag about something you didn't earn.
>>
>>182471403
Why the hell did you tell him good job? What did he do that was good? Coasting on the tail of your parents and family's accomplishments is not impressive in the slightest.
>>
>>182471980
Don't pay attention to the trannies, tucker. I'm glad you're cleaning yourself up, you're a smart kid and I know you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

I'm going paladin or shaman, I'll hit you up in game later on when we're all 70, assuming gummy isn't sent to gitmo.
Are you going warlock?
>>
>>182472707
>you're a smart kid
Have you read his posts?
>>
>>182472615
>Why the hell did you tell him good job? What did he do that was good?
Getting help for heroin isn't good?
I find it surprising that for all the truly horrible people that post here, you're balls to the wall deadset on shit talking some nerd with a drug problem. Especially since most of you are his age and have made just as many retarded mistakes. Even worse for those of you that are older but acting like widdle babies with your guild drama for a 12 year old video game.

I don't give a fuck about where he's living, I give a fuck about him kicking his habit and at least putting some effort into it. Which is the opposite of what most people here are capable of.
>>
>>182472970
stop samefagging ogcuck
>>
>>182472819
of course he reads his own posts
>>
>you need to fly to every rep vendor to get gear on goyims beta
nice server retards
>>
>>182472819
>shit talking in a video game makes you stupid in real life
Is that what you're implying?
>>
>>182473134
No, I'm implying his posts read like they're written by an idiot.
>>
>>182470360
Name has been already decided. <pupper pals>
>>
>>182472581
Congrats on getting through law school, I considered being an attorney at one point , but decided to go Doctor route because it intrest me more, and it is kind of "the family buisness". I need these to function because I have been on both benzos and SSRI's for over a year , if I were to suddenly stop I would literally have a chance of dying. Plus, I genuinely need these meds, the seroquel is for Bipolar disorder , and valium is for my general anxiety, gabapentin helps with nerve pain in back, and zofran helps with nausea, I have a very weak stomach.
>>182472707
Thanks. I really do appreciate it, means a lot. I will be rolling ud lock under name Ogtucker, hmu whenever ! and thanks again.
>>
>>182473091
Or just talk to the big ass NPC in the starting area, retard.
>>
>>182473226
Eh, it isn't like anyone here is a mensa candidate anyhow. Except maybe Finalflash.
>>
>>182464636
not much of an illusion kek
>>
>>182473373
it doesn't give you the optimal gear actually.
>>
>>182473483
No shit.
>>
>>182473416
There are certainly some more high-functioning than others though.
>>
>>182465498
>pupper pals is /wpsg/
Nope. They're /elyg/ trash like the trannies
>>
File: mongrel.jpg (36KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mongrel.jpg
36KB, 200x200px
>>182471254
>only meds I will be on when entering med school will be valium, gabapentin, seroquel, and zofran
>All of which I need to function
this is some funny shit, top post m8
>>
>>182473334
Thank you, but fair enough those are legitimate reasons for using those meds. The process and validation for those drugs during the acceptance programme can be a bitch, but if you've got someone helping you then you should be ok.

Honestly if you didn't brag about your house and the med school thing, you seem like a decent person. Then again I could understand it getting annoying and frustrating with the trolls and people always chatting shit on wow and 4chan.
>>
>>182473416
I have a tested 161 IQ
>>
>>182474048
aren't there psychological evaluations for medical doctors?
>hmm should we give this ex-junkie an empty prescription pad?
>>
can someone redpill me on pupper pals
>>
>>182472970
>you're balls to the wall deadset on shit talking some nerd with a drug problem
>Especially since most of you are his age and have made just as many retarded mistakes
damn okay this is some funny shit too, I don't have another mongoloid reaction image so just imagine some abbo abomination drinking gasoline
>>
>>182474256
everyone knows that already, indi. You tell everyone you ever meet.
>get whisper randomly while in darkshore "hey u want ran through vc?"
>entire time this weirdo nelf warrior talks about his high IQ while pulling as fast as he can
>tells me to loot whatever while reminding me how intelligent he is
>afterwards gives me 10g and asks if i need bags, also asks if i know that he has 161 IQ
ENOUGH ALREADY
>>
>talking to /elyg/
>says how much "he" hates /wpsg/, etc
>who don't you like from /wpsg/?
>literally lists almost exclusively /nosg/ players and meerkatz
Why does /elyg/ blame /nosg/ cancer on /wpsg/?
Cognitive dissonance?
>>
>>182470360
Trandate of Heaven
>>
>>182474409
>>182474409
it is _THE_ /wpsg/ guild
>>
>>182474427
>so just imagine some abbo abomination drinking gasoline
puddis_blow&go_from_grindr.jpg
>>
>play gummys beta
>go into ragefire chasm
>trogs are in walls and the ground and aggro from there
yeah nice server fuckign retards
>>
>>182474530

this happens to me when i play female characters, it gives me one hell of an asmr experience for whatever reason
>>
>>182474586
wpsg has been the big boogeyman for years and MoH is scared shitless its going to kill their guild again like they last time they tried to play on a BC server
>>
>>182471254
https://ag.purdue.edu/biochem/department/pages/ourfaculty.aspx

So which one is his grandpa? I bet Steve Broyles, seems autistic
>>
>>182474052
this homie spent more than eight hours a day doing nothing but repeatedly getting killed, resurrecting, and killing a level 10 npc in Elwynn Forest before getting killed again for weeks

I respect that you are willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt, but he does not deserve it.
>>
>>182474754
no you don't understand, warmane has shit scripts and is p2w
>>
Were there any 4chan guilds that actually ended up being successful?
>>
>>182474948
Unironically they're all /wpsg/ guilds. Clearing the easiest content the game has ever had (mc/bwl) isn't really successful.
>>
>>182474948
<No Fun Allowed" scriptcraft 2
>>
>>182474771
Weird but I guess I can imagine.
I had a female nelf way back in vanilla and got orbited hard by a dude in the guild I was in. I never took advantage of it and ended up rerolling to a dwarf male paladin anyhow but it felt so fucking creepy.
It was partly my fault since I didn't confirm/deny I was a female IRL right away as I honestly thought he was joking around. Then he'd give me free shit (gold, bags, greens for my level, even a blue boe) and I felt like a huge weirdo.

I guess if you can get away with that stuff, go for it. I just get too creeped out by it, feels gross to me but I wouldn't judge someone else.
>>
>>182474754
>>182474908
Since we're using anecdotal evidence here, I also ran RFC and there were no problems at all.
>>
>>182474840
dr. steve brule
>>
>>182474840
Lol rip admission
>>
>>182474840
don't doxx tuck, doxx alex instead. It's easier and funnier.
>>
>>182475256
the last time alex got dox'd his mom kicked him out of her house. careful guys, he might end up on the street this time.
>>
>>182474754
oleg...
>>
>>182475083
but the scriptcraft 2 guild was <QUALITY>

Valiance at least made it into AQ40 before running out of players to throw at it
>>
>>182475106
stop lying shill
>>
>>182474889
>implying camping guard thomas for 20 hours a day for two weeks is bad
Why do you hate fun? That was emergent gameplay, Tucker was putting sandbox into the themepark and the server was better for it.
>>
>>182473986
they're a normie guild.
>>
File: OLEG CHEBENEEV.jpg (52KB, 581x216px) Image search: [Google]
OLEG CHEBENEEV.jpg
52KB, 581x216px
>>182475405
>>
>>182474840
If you really want to fuck over the cuck, wait a year until he will be applying.
>>
>>182474840
Would be great to send them those snaps of him talking about how much he hates blacks.
>>
>>182475384
Is that why he's on his own? Thats rough man, not even your family has your back.
>>
>>182476338
or your concerns on how nepotism may be influencing his recommendation and how that will reflect on his professionalism to his peers
>>
>>182476338
He could just claim photoshop, best bet is to wait 10-12 months for when he will be applying.
>>
>>182475616
I enjoyed seeing all the people defending him on forums without realizing the quite literal autistic lengths he went to

dude thought he was an unsung hero fighting a war to drive the server population towards horde dominance
>>
>>182476338
Just compile all the pictures, that and the detailed medical history he provided us makes it pretty foolproof.
>>
>>182476338
>>182476575
>>182476626
>>182476795
This mad that someone killed you in a video game that you try to sabotage his life. That's even weirder than jacking off with your friends in ironforge, to be honest. I am impressed.
>>
>>182477091
>This mad that someone killed you in a video game that you try to sabotage his life
No one is mad at him, we all laugh at him. This is, for lack of a better term, for the epic lulz xDD
>>
>>182476494
yes, after he got dox'd and his mom/sisters got harassed, his mom gave him an ultimatum: get your shit together or get out.

elysium won.
>>
>>182477158
>we all laugh at him
Y-yea, h-haha that beach house of his, and all those prescriptions. W-what a loser heheh. R-right g-g-guys?
>>
File: dethbone.jpg (265KB, 1424x1054px) Image search: [Google]
dethbone.jpg
265KB, 1424x1054px
>>182476732
Well the dude is probably autistic for sure, or at least made an extremely autistic effort.
Sort of ironic coming from a thread of people that have 1-60 on at least three servers now and are hyped for no-life'ing 1-70 in a week or whatever. Pot, kettle, etc.
>>
>>182477091
I've literally only interacted with him once when I ganked him on nost.
It's just funny to see him brag about things his parents/family did, and his drug problems like they're something he did.

He's not going to medschool anyway, can already tell just by the way he types that he will fail out.
>>
Why is alex so cool?
>>
>>182477326
>that beach house of his
Except it's literally not his.
>>
>>182477326
>his parents house
>thinking being dependent on pharmaceuticals is a good thing
>>
>>182477173
Well if she gave him an ultimatum I guess thats fair. Just makes me hate the staff for elyisum even more then, if they're harassing the person's family too.
>>
>>182477392
cuz he gets duis and doesnt give no fucks
fat nerd virgins lmao u mad
>>
>>182476338
sounds like /ourguy/ so i dont know why you would want to hurt him. or are you some kind of n***er lover?
>>
I want to fuck alex
>>
>>182477480
They didn't, or at least I really doubt they did. I wouldn't be shocked if some shenna orbiters did, but it isn't like tons of people think Alex sucks and would fuck with him just for fun regardless of the elysium drama.
>>
>>182477480
Why? Alex was the one who doxed them first. Then he doxed Asura and set Crestfall back another two years.

If he thinks he can make a quick buck in ad/donation money he'd dox gummy immediately.
>>
Guys quit trying to fuck with alex, he has been through enough. Is getting him kicked out of his mothers house not enough for you people?
>>
<Valiance> led by the one and only Zach
>>
I want to suck alex's big 8 incher.
>>
>>182477773
This to be honest.
Doxxing is pretty gay but he brought it on himself.
>>
>>182477392
>>182477509
>>182477653
Hey Alex. Are you planning on streaming again today?
>>
>>182477773
>Then he doxed Asura and set Crestfall back another two years
Did he really?
>>
>>182465138
>he uploaded straight from his phone
Thanks for the meta data retard
>>
>>182477936
Yep.
It was him and a few orbiters in his discord trading info they'd googled, much of it wasn't difficult to find. Which is how people found Alex as well, so he's a dunce.
After that Asura turtle shelled for a bit.
>>
>>182477828
fuck off alex
>>
Can TBC power auras have a trigger for enemy health? The aura I'm using seems to work just fine when it's my own health, but as soon as I check the "enemy target" box it doesn't function.
>>
>>182444919
Godbless. Don't forget to post screenies of you t-bagging their bodies.
>>
>>182477936
Yes. That's why Crestfall shut down the discord and went into 'silent development'. He tried to go nuclear on the entire Vanilla community that he so valiantly supported and profited from for months.
>>
>>182478203
It's only a matter of time before he turns on gummy, my guess is when he's gearing up at 70 following a meltdown.
>>
>>182478387
It'll take just a few wipes after he pulls aggro in hc's.
>>
File: 1497889521244.jpg (240KB, 479x653px) Image search: [Google]
1497889521244.jpg
240KB, 479x653px
WoD models for TBC fucking when
>>
What the hell did alex ever do to any of you? I'm not alex just genuinely curious what all of your problems is?
>>
>>182478664
>I'm not alex

Uh huh.
>>
>>182478607
LEWD
>>
>>182478607
FUCKING THIS. Why aren't there any?
>>
>>182478387
'If' he makes it to 70 then he won't last more than a few weeks in a guild before they kick him for being an asshole. Then he'll release videos on "why felmyst is dying" and "is gummy secretly working with the chinese?"

Then it'll be '10 reasons why I'm playing on Northcraft [or retail]'
>>
>>182478607
kill yourself tranny
>>
>>182478664
I wish you my man, the dude is a saint and we don't deserve his contributions to the legacy movement.
>>
>>182444919
I want to, but I also want to roll a shaman healer because healing heroics is fun and draenei shaman are worth their weight in gold. Problem is they're one of the worst world pvp classes. Hunter is probably the best, followed by feral because of tracking.
>>
>>182478607
WoD belf faces look worse across the board.
>>
>>182478664
just jealous nerds venting their frustration at a genetically superior specimen
>>
>>182478816
I'm a manly man and I want to see the ass in HD.

>>182478912
They don't, no race looks worse with WoD models, they're superior in every way, just because your slav-tier PC can't handle them doesn't mean that they're shit.
>>
>Top 5 ways to immediately make felmyst better

1. instant 58
2. not 2.0 meme loot
3. no flying
4. honored for heroics
5. ogrilla dailies available
>>
>>182479001
Undead looks markedly worse.
>>
>>182478837
>le communist nigger face
whoa.... so this is...... the power.... of alexensual
>>
>>182478986
>5'5"
>balding
>high pitched voice
>skinny fat
>>
>>182479041
>ogrilla dailies available
nice bait post but i think those dailies are available at launch
>>
>>182479041
fuck off warmeme shitter
>>
>>182479187
Yep, those and Netherwing too.
>>
>>182479041
>instant 58
lol kys funserver retard
x2 or x3 for 1-60 would be fine, but no more
>2.0 loot
irrelevant
>no flying
stopped reading there, go kys warmane tard
>>
>mfw gummy shuts down and /elyg/ starts shilling for some shit server like vengeance
Screenshot this
>>
>>182479467
>2.0 loot
>irrelevant
>melee eternally cucked
>ferals have to deal with nerfed talents and shitty gear
yeah.
>>
>>182479169
>le manlet maymay
he's 5'8'' which is the average height in most of the world, above average in some. the manlet meme started as an ironic joke but now insecure lanky fucks took it too far and think being tall means anything except making shit gains and having a relatively smaller dick.
>le balding maymay
balding is a sign of high testosterone. alex is built af so naturally his hair might be falling out but it's practically imperceptible and his hairline is perfect anyway. once again memers find some innocuous shit to latch onto without any sort of sense
>le high pitched voice
he sounds absolutely normal. now you're just pathetically grasping for straws
>le skinny fat maymay
how the fuck am i skinny fat in any way? do yo ueven know what that word means? or is it jsut another meme yo ufucking retards picked up and regurgitate without using your brains?
you faggots are so fucking dense jesus chrisst
>>
>>182479467
you can always tell an alexensual post by the amounts of 'retard', 'kys', 'lol' and 'lmao'
>>
File: dayum.jpg (41KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
dayum.jpg
41KB, 393x393px
>>182479585
>melee eternally cucked
>>
>>182479845
At least rogues/warriors/enh shamans will be able to use their tiers somewhat.
Rets on the other hand become an even bigger joke.
>>
>>182479709
>he's 5'8"
>alex is built af
>he sounds absolutely normal
>how the fuck am >i< skinny fat
Are you triggered, Alex? This is going to be one of those pictures posted constantly. Thanks!
>>
>>182479709
yo alex, I sincerely want you to get better at the game and not end up necking yourself tho if you do film that shit it'd be funny Prayer of mending puts aggro on the target it heals you fucking spaztic, pre-PoM the tank you goddamn retard
>>
>>182479990
>replying to obvious bait
Reddit
>>
>>182479709
Fuck off you squeaky manlet shitter. Go learn how to Fade.
>>
>>182479918
>Rets on the other hand become an even bigger joke.
those poor faggot elves.
>>
>>182480069
>sees something he doesnt like
>R-REDDIT!!!
We know its not bait. I can tell by the poor grammar and misspelling that's you typing away in a furious rage. Whoever called you skinny fat knew it would cause you to lash out.. this is top kek.
>>
why are people playing this when retail is better than its ever been? even normal mode raids have more mechanics than most tbc bosses
>>
>>182473091
where are all of those niggers?

i only know the one in shatt and the one in the marsh
>>
>>182480964
Why are people playing retail when this is better than it's ever been? Even normal mode raids have more mechanics than most of the bosses on Retail.
>>
>>182480968
there's 2 in shat, shat'ar and lower city
1 in hellfire, 1 in zanga, etc
you can just google "honor hold rep vendor" or whatever
>>
>>182480964
>even normal mode raids have more mechanics than most tbc bosses
Literally the only thing retail has going for it besides graphical/animation improvements.
>>
>>182479709
holy shit this is gold
>>
>>182479585
>nerfed talents
I thought only the gear was 2.0?
>>
>>182481264
the problem is that while there's more mechanics they are overly forgiving until heroic at least. I think it's a modern mmo design issue, FFXIV does the same shit

BC has less mechanics but those that exist are generally stricter and more punishing (think cubes on mag)
>>
Shadow priest, warlock or hunter
>>
>>182481782
paladin
>>
>>182481782
rogue
>>
>people actually think factions will be balanced
>people actually think rogue/warrior/warlock/druid won't be top 4 played classes
i remember my first tbc server.
>>
File: 1497283397773.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497283397773.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
Enhance Shaman PVP for fun

Yay or nay?
>>
>>182482130
>for fun

lol fag
>>
>>182482159
>>182482159
>>182482159

Fresh Bread
>>
>>182481503
Druids had much stronger talents prior to 2.3. They got changed and their gear was buffed to compensate.
>>
>>182482130
>for fun
are you going 21/40/0 or 20/41/0
Thread posts: 740
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.