[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: K-1.jpg (51KB, 578x334px) Image search: [Google]
K-1.jpg
51KB, 578x334px
what are /vg/'s opinions on this game/all the dlcs?
>>
>Original Isaac
Great game for its time.
>Halloween update
Great.
>Wrath of the Lamb
An overall great DLC except for those fucking Spiders being outright more annoying than Flies 100% of the time.
>Rebirth
A great expansion on Isaac with a few shitty decisions.
>Afterbirth
Many shitty decisions and also some great decisions and QoL that is hard to go back on, as I thoroughly learned while playing Antibirth.
>Afterbirth+
Mostly shitty decisions for the vain purpose of prolonging the game's life, several of which they eventually gave up on.
>Mods no longer stop ALL progress like they did at +'s launch
>Angel Rooms aren't absolutely worthless anymore
>Made Mimic Chests not cancer
Still doesn't change the fact they thought all these things were a good idea initially. Still waiting for Delirium (Boss and Item) and the Void Floor to not be retarded shit-feces.
Tl;DR: Edmund lost his touch and doesn't deserve my money anymore since he can't make a decent product.
>>
is good game.
>>
>>182424120
>lost his touch
what? are you saying you WON'T buy Legend of Bumbo? and Ouroboros? and The End is Nigh? and Super Meat Boy Forever? and the basement collection sequel? and the isaac/meat boy merch? and Spewer two? and Time Fuck physical release? You won't buy any of these?
>>
>>182425178
Oh yeah, and mewgenics
>>
>>182425178
If he proves he's not a fucking hack and doesn't lie about something being a part of the game, happily. But after the fucking mess that was Hush and so many other things in Afterbirth and +, I cannot bring myself to purchase End is Nigh, which doesn't particularly interest me that much.
Nor does Legend of Bumbo. (Match-3 RPG is meh as a concept)
Ouroboros is a definite maybe.
SMB Forever is a no-go.
>The rest
No.
>Mewgenics
This is never coming out anyway.
>>
>>182425515
It's ok, just blame it all on Tyrone and everything will be good again
>>
>>182413898
Why are you asking a place for "generals"? Why not ask /v/?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.