[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ss13g/ - Trouble in Nanotrasen Town

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 803
Thread images: 107

File: 1494615996052.jpg (225KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1494615996052.jpg
225KB, 595x842px
Last time on /ss13g/: >>181898693
>Powergaming
>Validhunting
>Unban 2hotdogs

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>/vg/station forum and logs
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
http://game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
https://discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
http://pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
http://stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ
>>
First for
>ihadtoregisterforthis reacted with a confused emoji
>>
Furry servers are actually better than /vg/
>>
>>182039936
As a head with no captain, you're responsible for the whole crew, duties me and the HoS shared. Nobody was fixing breaches and people were getting hurt. Spiders were breaking windows all over and could potentially kill people. No paramedic to get bodies. No virologist to cure diseases. You'd rather I just wait around for the corpses to pile up or the shuttle gets called?
While keeping everyone treated, checking morgue trays, making sure fridge was stocked, getting our upgrades, and walking the only other medbay worker through their very first surgeries. I'm not seeing the issue here.
I don't know exactly what your problem is, but feel free to blow it out your ass.
>>
File: snowland.png (136KB, 1048x604px) Image search: [Google]
snowland.png
136KB, 1048x604px
looking for the guy who started on this
>>
>>182040526
>he actually believes this
>>
File: wish you were here.png (184KB, 1459x985px) Image search: [Google]
wish you were here.png
184KB, 1459x985px
>>182040697
>>
File: me irl.png (488KB, 432x500px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.png
488KB, 432x500px
>>182041270
>when you're on fire so is your shadow
>>
>>182040371
Name one.
>>
>>182041270
no not snowmap though I am waiting for it I'm talking about this away mission this guy was doing.
I think he just posted this one picture and I haven't seen him since
>>
>>182037236
A: The person is playing sec solely to be a griefing faggot and between arresting for crimes that aren't crimes and unreasonably extended sentences they get the boot
B: Metagay to perma/valid someone they don't have evidence on but "just know" are an antag
C: Between your valids lust or game type PTSD you get too valids hungry and kill a guy you shouldn't have

aka, be a retard.

>>182038404
Going by the book is completely impractical for a significant portion of the server's hours.

>>182039095
The validhunting here is pretty bad as a result though. It really sucks when you're trying to do something that isn't murderbone and you get your shit shoved in for it until you give up then people bitch that you're a shitty murderbone antag
>>
>>182039903
Need some help with code.

Is all the roid cave/vault gen all in mine_turfs.dm. modules/mining/surprise.dm and modules/mining/surprises/tg-vg.dm?
I've looked through it and I can't tell where it knows to spawn only in the roid area's
How does it know to not spawn in the asteroid field?
>>
>>182042527
I'm guessing without having actually read thoroughly through the code that when the game tries to spawn a room, surprise.dm makes sure it CAN spawn there (whether there's enough room through allowed and disallowed types and stuff like that). I can also see that some stuff like check_complex_placement (used in spawn_room) seems to be in a different file.
>>
>>182042527
A: it's being set to a specific torus or B: a torus has been set to only include stuff within a specific area and to not spawn anything into that torus outside that specific area, this is usually accomplished by only allowing the random zones be spawned on "land" tiles and as a result wont spawn on "space" tiles.
>>
>>182040526
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Chain_of_Command
>If the Captain is missing, authority falls to the next in the Chain of Succession, usually the Head of Personnel.

>If the Captain and the Head of Personnel are missing, and it is suspected they were taken out of action by a hostile force, authority usually falls to the Head of Security, as missing the top two command positions is deemed as an emergency, and the Head of Security has authority in dealing with station wide emergencies.

>If the situation stabilizes itself, a new Captain and a new HoP should be assigned ASAP. It is suggested that the HoS remains in his position to prevent wasting his military training and so the crew doesn't get ideas. (To spell it out, the crew isn't going to like a military putsch for whatever reason.)

>If the Captain, HoP and HoS are all missing, then you're pretty screwed either way, and anarchy rules the station then it's a vote between the CE, RD and CMO as how to deal with it, either by assigning a new Captain, by one of them assuming the role, or calling an evacuation as things may be getting pretty bad by then.

>So when things are going normal, but a few positions haven't been filled:

>Captain -> Head of Personnel -> HoS/CE/RD/CMO (Voting is usually done at this stage).

>And in the case of a security emergency:

>Captain -> Head of Personnel -> Head of Security -> CE/RD/CMO (Voting is usually done at this stage).
CMO is literally last in line.
>>
>baron's heir mysteriously dies
>orders willing males of talent to present themselves as suitors to his daughter
>humble farmer is the only one to arrive
>the daughter is unimpressed but the baron likes his boldness and orders his daughter to give him a chance
>while leading the farmer to a test of skill she had arranged, she falls and breaks her leg
>carry her to sanctuary but the esculap and serpents are dead
>farmer finds esculap and heir dead in the corner, steals their rings
>next hour is spent scavenging supplies and slowly healing, feeding, and grooming the helpless daughter
>baron is impressed with resourcefulness and loyalty, declares me his son in law and slaps my ass
>daughter is also impressed
>go to her chambers for a celebratory tumble in the sheets
>halfway through the lights go out
>both eaten and murdered by a grue

a farmer's life is a rotten one, that
>>
>>182044379
Man I can't even figure out how to drink from a water bottle in lifeweeb. Let alone learn that weird ass map.
>>
>>182044629
I don't play but it can't be that complicated... I assume it goes something like open it by clicking on it with empty hand, then using on self, maybe targetting mouth? Maybe using the middle mouse?
>>
light waifu, dark waifu, faux waifu, real waifu, rich waifu, poor waifu, house waifu, field waifu... still waifu. still waifu.
>>
>>182044738
Maybe middle mouse. I tried using in my hand and clicking myself on mouth but I just spilled it everywhere.
>>
Yeah I broke the rules, yeah anyone else that did what I did got banned but why? In the end this is just a game, we're all just wasting away our time, trying to ignore the shitty reality by playing an escapist roleplaying game running on an engine that is held together by tape and sheer force of will. Not sure how banning me makes anyone happier, makes the game anymore fun. What I did was harmless, a few people thought it was funny, nobody seriously complained except the one spoilt sport that complains about everything. Just search the admin logs for their ckey, they ahelp 10+ times a day. What, we're just going to ban people that upset the resident autist now? It'd be a lot better to ban the guy playing 5 rounds a day, that isn't healthy and it's obvious he isn't having fun, ruins the mood for the rest of us. A few others have been banned because their idea of fun conflicted with the resident autists, everyone else will end up banned at this rate. Harmless fun is bannable, being annoying and ruining the fun for everyone else is fine?

The thing is, it's just a game. We're all here for a laugh, hopefully even make a few friends and have somebody to help fill the void of loneliness. I'm not saying what I did isn't against the rules, because I checked the rules and even I know it is. What I'm saying is, who cares? Nobody got hurt, nobody's round was ruined, some people laughed along, only one person ahelped and he was an observer, not even playing. Now I'm banned, for having fun. Banned because I had fun and the resident autist that wasn't even playing the game saw somebody having fun and didn't like it because it reminded him of when he actually enjoyed the game. The admins went along with it too, they don't play to make the rounds more fun or enjoyable for the players. Everyone that plays too much ends up quitting or staying on to dickwave their non-existant power around.

Its just a game, we're all here for fun. Let's get together and have fun, lets cut the autism.
>>
>>182045442
ah yes, I too have heard Jay Zed's new single "The Story of O.J."
>>
>>182045907
Fresh pasta?
>>
>>182041973
>It really sucks when you're trying to do something that isn't murderbone
Friendly traitor shit is boring though.
A wizard is expected to kill everyone and get the shuttle called, if they don't it's just extended.
Same goes for traitors, it's really signing up to make the round more exciting, not just to do whatever the fuck you want with no consequence.
>>
>>182047742
You sound very uncreative.
>>
>>182046019
I bought the album :)
>>
>>182047973
Not enough to judge me on, while I was writing that post I actually came up with a cool wiz gimmick.
Summoning a couple goons and having a magic duel for the crew to spectate.
>>
>>182045907
If I ever get banned for something incredibly minor I will use this word-for-word in my appeal reason.
>>
>>182048108
True.
I'm just pretty sure the guy wasn't talking about being a friendly antagonist though. There are ways to antagonize without murderboning.
>>
>>182044095
Please learn the difference between Greater Than and Or
>>
>>182047742
I'm not saying be a friendly traitor. I am saying that when even light to mild antagonism gets hit by zero to summary execution it's hard to do anything that isn't bone because that's all it'll end as.
>>
Did the 5 phazons help with the spider situation?
>>
>>182049285
no a sec officer with a staff of change literally changed them into catbeasts and lasered them
>>
>Take enough stoxin to put a horse in a decade long coma
>As my vision darkens, I see someone in an atmos suit ripping apart the biodome
>Just before I pass out, I see their ID as one of my scientists
>Now I have to live with the fact that one of my co-workers witness my drug nap
>Wake up
>Shuttle has arrived
>Whip out pocket teleporter
>Hit it
>Spider breaks in through space
>Slam into the floor and into space
>Handtele lost
>Portal closed before I could get to it
>Passed out in front of the chem dispenser from pain
>Also some stuff happened on the station probably
Don't do drugs, kids
>>
File: 369345634743.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
369345634743.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>182048964
>>
File: 1484580303207.gif (55KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
1484580303207.gif
55KB, 678x422px
>QM
>dull round with tech in beginning
>heard about vamps
>bought two glocks for me and the techie
>both rubber rounds
>later on wiz
>wiz tries to staff me
>misses twice narrowly
>fire glock at him in panic
>become quartermaster of personnel
>send tele scroll back to central
>central sends crate
>mimic
>die
>portal guns n cake
>become Quartercaptain of personnel
>weird trip
>this felt like a bad dream
Gud round overall.
>>
>>182050058
>see you get cloned
>see you somehow pick up and equip all your gear in half a second

wew
>>
File: 1484504043954.jpg (48KB, 543x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484504043954.jpg
48KB, 543x500px
>>182050245
Because, I press e like a mad man
>>
Never play medbay again Colin and Violet
You are both fucking shit
>>
There does not need to be a rule against validhunting enforced like every other dogshit server.
What should happen is admins actually crack down on specific faggots like SOUHEI and RIN who make it their job to ruin every fucking round validhunting.
>>
>>182051340
When you think about it, Rin did it just for the validhunt. Souhei is fucking worse. They sap all the fun intentionally just to fuck with people, being such an unfun shitter that they got antag banned.
>>
>>182051728
souhei also does it as HoP
security is kind of supposed to valid hunt
HoP is definitely not supposed to valid hunt
>>
>>182052613
Souhei does it no matter the role, they should have been rule 0'd long ago
>>
>watching souhei assistant
>breaks into cap's with a fake wall, nobody niggered the ID yet
>goes to armoury, gets full gunpack and validhunts the medical malpractice traitor
>this is their average round except as HoP for lmaoallaccess
>>
>>182053279
What a shit Assistant. Fake wall takes too long
>>
>>182052613
>>182053158
>>182053279
but did u ahelp it doe

specially when doing it as hop
>>
>>182051728
>>182052613
>>182053158
Do you ahelp when they do shitty stuff or do you just expect the admins to know everything
>>
>>182053383
It's only feasible if you go observer and stalk Souhei every round.
>>
>>182053493
so do so for a round or two
just turn on recording and just watch him for a round
Either they'll be permabanned like they should have been in the first place, or they'll shape up their act, in fear that someone is watching and waiting for them to be a nigger

You don't even need to play, just turn on recording, doubleclick the character, and go do something else
>>
>>182039903
>spess not in subject
>TTT
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>182053726
This is exactly what I spoke about in >>182045907 some people just don't have fun and only find fun in banning others/restricting their play. I want a server where everyone can just relax and have a good time after a hard day working the 9-5 at the oil refinery. The hatred in the soul of those that take the government dole ruins the game for many. People with no job, no goals and nothing but this game. They don't even like the game, they don't like anything. They hate those that can enjoy things. I miss the early days when everyone playing was just here for good times. Lifeweb captured that for a few months but the major problem here took over there but worse. It's only up on weekends and the neets with nothing better can spend all weekend there, hopping from server to server and making everything about them. I just want to settle down and run an Inn, I don't want no trouble or bad times. Just a relaxing conversation, that's too hard to let happen for some people, they can't let people have fun in their own little corner.
>>
Fuck OFF Sarah.
>>
>>182054278
>I want a server where everyone can just relax and have a good time after a hard day working the 9-5 at the oil refinery.

I take it you weren't here for the Souhei/Horatio bombpocalypse where 75% of rounds lasted less than 20 minutes?
>>
>>182054278
>dedicate every round you have to being the biggest nigger you can be
>actively determent everyone with your unending validlust
if you want comfy rounds, you'd avoid being a turboshitter, as you exist solely to ruin the comfy and get that shuttle called as soon as you possibly can to have another round of valids to hunt down
>>
>>182054278
Reminder this is pasta.
>>
>>182054763
Post the source. Is it Celt?
>>
>>182054838
It was in the previous thread.
>>
>>182040371
It depends on what sort of server you want and if you don't cringe hard when poorly-sprited foxmen show up.
As a furfag I can't stand them, space should be humans and aliens. Not cartoon self-inserts.
Which is why I place "waifus" on the same level as fursonas, they even stalk or commission drawfags to draw their statics like how furries do.
>>
Let's write a player critique on kolith for being a toxic asshole to literally everyone on the server. Put in anonymous input here gents.
>>
>>182056025
Fuck
>>
>>182056025
he's a poopy head
>>
>>182055656
not to mention the hardcore ERP
>>
>>182056025
What did kolith mean by this?
>>
>>182056025
He loves to start fights with people for no reason and generally just be really rude and mean to anyone he can get away with doing it to.
He was a terrible admin and managed to get himself banned while an admin. I don't know how many times that has ever happened but that was the only time I've ever seen it.
Obviously has some sort of social disorder because he just does not know how to behave outside of being as huge dickwad to everyone. Probably got molested by his Uncle when he was 8.
>>
>>182053391
yes, I expect that active admins already know that souhei valid hunts every round as HoP
how could they not know
>>
>>182056025
he suffers from paranoia, thinks everyone is out to get him
>>
>>182057494
if you don't ahelp the admins don't know its happening.
90% of them don't play the game. they open it up and then tab out to do something else and just listen for ahelps. if you aren't ahelping, they aren't seeing whats happening and don't know if anyone is breaking the rules.
except if they're playing and they're a shit admin like nuke or dragonbro, then you can expect them to bwoink you about it then and there
>>
>>182056025
He is mean to me
>>
File: 1498626118473.png (89KB, 313x325px) Image search: [Google]
1498626118473.png
89KB, 313x325px
>>182058279
>shit admin like nuke or dragonbro
>>
why is maipai and admin and not a permabanned player?
>>
>>182058414
because he erp'd with a bunch of admins to get 3 days for plasmaflooding and then got away with constant greytiding because our admins are afraid actually keep to the rules
>>
>>182058568
They're a really good admin though.
>>
I hate people who get attached to their ERP partners out of character.
Like how pathetic and lonely do you have to be?

>>182058667
t. one of the bunch
>>
>>182056025
kolith is just the type of shit person that proliferates on /v/ nowadays, it's no wonder he's banned
>>
>>182058279
>having this shit taste in admins

fag
>>
>>182055656
This is exactly what I spoke about in >>182045907 some people just don't have fun and only find fun in banning others/restricting their play. I want a server where everyone can just relax and have a good time after a hard day working the 9-5 at the oil refinery. The hatred in the soul of those that take the government dole ruins the game for many. People with no job, no goals and nothing but this game. They don't even like the game, they don't like anything. They hate those that can enjoy things. I miss the early days when everyone playing was just here for good times. Lifeweb captured that for a few months but the major problem here took over there but worse. It's only up on weekends and the neets with nothing better can spend all weekend there, hopping from server to server and making everything about them. I just want to settle down and run an Inn, I don't want no trouble or bad times. Just a relaxing conversation, that's too hard to let happen for some people, they can't let people have fun in their own little corner.
>>
>>182056239
I've never seen an ERP server outside of vore
>>
>>182044379

How does one legit get into Lifeweb?
>>
>>182061553
define ERP server
if you mean a server exclusively for ERP, VORE is the only one
if you mean a server that has the ability for ERP, there's like 6 of those
>>
>>182061696
Step 1: Have a ckey older than 2015
Step 2: Connect to the IP address, weekends only

Done
>>
>>182061704
niqqa every server has the ability for erp, it's called /me
>>
>>182061704
Both are one and the same really.
You'd be amazed at how many people hang in vore and don't ERP at all.
It's actually more disturbing than the actual vorefags when you think about it.
>>
>>182061553
There's also Eros, and Citadel. Eros is "normie" ERP, I think they don't have all the furry shit and there's no vore, either. Citadel is just Vore.
>>
>>182053279
>Forgets to mention there was NO security
What did metagrudge mean by this?
>>
Citadel is dogshit, bordering on Hippy level RP aside from "no validhunting" and "no murderbone", people say "wtf" and "g absorbing" over comms as a fucking joke.
What's Ero's IP?
I could never find it.
>>
i will never ever use escape airlocks as a xeno again
>>
>>182053279
Nothing wrong with that tbqh.
>>
Does lifeweb have good RP?
>>
>>182062271
better than bay desu
and it's not forced
>>
did the serb die right at the end?
>>
File: Botany67.png (423KB, 668x624px) Image search: [Google]
Botany67.png
423KB, 668x624px
Was comf until the firebird broke the glass floor.
>>
>>182062271
way, WAY more than VG
>>
>>182062208
Ask Avada
>>
>>182062418
>>>>>>VG
>RP in /vg/
wew
>>
>>182062747
There used to be plenty of RP before we invited Hippie and TG in to pull up a chair and sit down for the rest of the server's lifetime.
>>
>>182062271
it has lots of RP, but I wouldn't call it good.

The setting is too dark for good rp, like warhammer 40k. Everyone is just a witty one lining throwing anti-hero out for themselves. Everyone in lifeweb would be called "That Guy" in d&d
>>
>>182062605
wtf Avada is on Eros too? wtf
>>
>>182062208
byond://visiblebulge.space:8000
Their forum is an outdated piece of shit but >Reddit has the proper IP.
>>
>>182062849
Not really.
We just had actually enforced naming rules before we let people like Zealot into the team or let Rambling keep his name.

People don't even RP as their characters, just their own selves talking through a little avatar.
>>
>>182063160
>byond://visiblebulge.space:8000
0w0
>>
>>182063224
I RP as a nigger sometimes, I should probably static as him desuu
>>
Maybe if you'd like to see more roleplay then you yourself should roleplay more. If I play a silent greytider nobody roleplays with me but when I play my try hard roleplay character lots of people interact with me and I have a lot more fun as there's more roleplaying from all sides.

I take roleplaying a bit further than most but even a minor attempt at roleplaying will encourage others to roleplay with you. Just try to talk to others more, make minor conversation, ask people about their day. Craft a backstory in your head for your character, a few basic questions you should try to figure out is.
>Where is he/she from
>What does he/she think of themself? Do they want to be more like Luke than Han Solo for example.
>What is he/she actually like, how much does it differ from what they imagine themself as?
>Why is he/she working on the station?
>>
File: Mw4HhSE.png (920B, 196x36px) Image search: [Google]
Mw4HhSE.png
920B, 196x36px
>Decide to see how old my older byond ckeys are
>5 accounts associated with the oldest email I can remember
>Oldest accounts are two from August 16, 2007
>Newest is from December 9, 2009

I'm positive I discovered byond in either 2005 or 2006, so maybe I have an older email I can't even remember. My current ckey is from 2015.
>>
File: arpee.png (41KB, 781x798px) Image search: [Google]
arpee.png
41KB, 781x798px
I mean this says nothing about what actually goes on in the server (I am about to play some rounds to file a review) but this is a pretty nifty thing.
>>
File: 1451794730355.jpg (534KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451794730355.jpg
534KB, 1920x1080px
>>182064098
I sat down on a couch in a small room someone made out of glass floors in the empty space northwest of brig, just chilling since nothing was going on. And to my surprise two people came to hang out. Meteors and shuttle happened 40 seconds later, but it was nice to see.
>>
File: IMG_6084.jpg (13KB, 209x139px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6084.jpg
13KB, 209x139px
>find an archive of the /tg/station forums circa 2011
>tfw you will never go back to the golden days and banter about with Sly, Clarisse Holderbach, Smoke Shaw, Rocky McDoughboy, Edmund Adler, Drakken Bjorn, Emma Grace, Jane Luc Price, Jon Riker, Shoe Snatchin' Willie and ROWDY RANDY.

>>> S I X Y E A R S
>>
>>182064546
admins will always be cucks so
>>
>>182064528
>can legitimise my metafriends and metagrudges IC
nice
>>
>>182064823
It's random so you'd have to get lucky.
>>
>>182064551
The past is dead. Kill the past. Strive to make the future better, look forward not back. I spoke about this at length in >>182045907 , people are obsessed with the past. They have nostalgia, rose tinted goggles and pretend the time before now was better and then it can never be as good. They are foolish to believe such things, the past is concrete, it cannot be changed. The present is like a large tidal wave, very hard to stop and change but the future is most sweet, the future is a blank canvas, a world of possibility that is asking YOU to decide how it will be. Nothing happens overnight, rome wasn't built in a day and all, it will be hard work to make things better in your opinion but every day you will take a step closer, the fruit of your labour growing ever closer, falling asleep every night content that you worked hard and have bettered yourself and the world as a whole.

Create goals, have a plan and work towards it. Understand what you want, think about how to achieve it and take the steps you need to make your dream a reality. The only person putting the past on a pedestal is you, the only person denying your future won't be great is you. The only person that can change that and make it great is YOU.
>>
>>182064528
vg playerbase does not deserve this feature
>>
>>182063224
>People don't even RP as their characters, just their own selves talking through a little avatar.
And worse some of them are static.
So their "character" is nothing more than some shitposter's tripcode on a 4chan server.
>>
>>182063010
I know what you mean. Tried playing it earlier. I was on the train thing and a guy just shoved me off the side randomly, gibbing me. Then emoted a bunch of shit.
>>
>>182064823
You literally can't.
It randomly assigns you a friend or nemesis or something so that you have something to roleplay about, procedurally, new each round.
I think that's fucking fantastic.
>>
>>182064528
>>182065726
PORT THIS FEATURE
>>
>>182064528
What server is that?
>>
>>182065968
Eros, HRP server with ERP allowed.
>>
>tfw roleplay is banned on /vg/
why am i not allowed to dislike another character and act accordingly IC because of an interaction I had with them IC on a previous round
>>
>>182066167
It's bay and polaris too I believe. Not exactly exclusive
>>
>>182066470
Makes sense since Eros is ported Baycode. Too bad /vg/ will never get it because of low RP shittery.
>>
Are shitty accents good roleplay?
>>
>>182066581
WERE NOT BAY!!1
WE DON'T NEED BAY FEATURES BECAUSE WE ARE NOT BAY! WE ARE NOT A HIGH ROLEPLAY SERVER, WE DO NOT NEED HIGH ROLEPLAY FEATURES. WE DO NOT NEED HIGH ROLEPLAY PLAYERS RUINING VG, WE DO NOT NEED THEIR SHITTY "CODE".
>>
File: 1426832993011.jpg (50KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1426832993011.jpg
50KB, 500x511px
Reminder /vg/ doesn't even have flavour text.
>>
>>182066235
You can't base it off an interaction in a previous round because that's metagaming. You're allowed dislike someone for other reasons though (their attitude, racial reasons, hatred of sec, some event that happened in their past), so long as it's not meta.
>>
>>182066770
Man I wish there was a middle ground between MUHVALIDS!!111 and high RP, we could call it medium RP week? What a novel thought.
>>
File: haight-hippie_5463.jpg (23KB, 330x261px) Image search: [Google]
haight-hippie_5463.jpg
23KB, 330x261px
>>182066770
>implying roleplaying players would ruin VG
So this is a Hippy rapefugee.
>>
>>182066990
>metagaming
>previous round
>wholly IC actions with knowledge my character should logically possess
Do we just magically lose all our character's knowledge the second the round restarts? What the fuck is this Groundhog Day bullshit?
>>
>>182066687
Have you read any books with written accents?
They are a good addition to other bits of culture a character presents, can be annoying to read though.
>>
>>182067290
We obviously don't.
I have no clue what >>182066990 is trying to say when cross-round knowledge and friendships is already done by a load of people.
>>
>>182067290
That's exactly what it is though. All rounds are independent of each other. How else do you explain a Trader suddemly being a Research Director the next round or why everyone isn't lynching the Cargo Tech who blew up the entire station the previous round?
>>
>>182064516
I was 7 year old when you got into byond
old men eeh
>>
mfw I wake up in the kitchen backroonand learn Val Oth brought my sleeping body to the chef
>>
>>182067484
I was 11 back in 2007
>>
>>182067480
The solution is that antags and death aren't remembered, but unless you want to ban a lot of well-meaning people, friendly interactions and even ones where multiple people remember surviving a tough situation are allowed.
>>
File: IMG_0014.jpg (535KB, 2674x1838px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
535KB, 2674x1838px
>>182067536
>>
File: le kolith gremlin.png (2MB, 937x937px) Image search: [Google]
le kolith gremlin.png
2MB, 937x937px
>not being a reactionary roleplayer
>not convincing yourself that /v/station enforced strict naming conventions and security procedures

Shaking my boneless head to be quite frank and open with you good buddy.
>>
File: 99897449.png (165KB, 487x410px) Image search: [Google]
99897449.png
165KB, 487x410px
>>182064551
Jon Riker was the primordial furry of ss13. He was one of the first that started abusing the, at the time, forgotten lizard sprite to play a janitor, and started the slippery slope that is non-human player characters. Now look at where we are now. I blame him and FoxMcloud for normalizing this shit and opening the floodgates.

Everyone else is pretty good though. I still miss Shoe Snatchin' Willie and Jane Luc Price.
>>
>>182067480
>why isn't everyone lynching the cargotech/why is the bird the RD
Handwaving the last round away in a fashion such as >>182067680 , Most Heavy RP servers do it that way; People don't remember antags or the station being blown to swiss cheese, but they do remember interactions between themselves and other people.
Also, for future reference, you are completely wrong; The rules specifically state that persistent relationships are A-okay as long as they don't get Shiggy-Morena levels of problematic, to the point where you ditch your job to go hang out with your metafuckbuddy and share lewd PDA notes in the bar.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>comms autism in every round

no pls no
>>
Umineko?
>>
File: 1306562999296.jpg (41KB, 394x386px) Image search: [Google]
1306562999296.jpg
41KB, 394x386px
>>182067896
>>
>>182069643
Thank you. Is SS13 a game that witches play?
>>
>>182066687
they are shit
there is this one guy on bay playing seior engineer so kind of semi-head role I think that keeps using heavy accent to the point half of people can't understand shit he says
>>
File: 41c.jpg (133KB, 444x453px) Image search: [Google]
41c.jpg
133KB, 444x453px
>tfw wouldn't be against HRP
>every server that runson HRP has badmins that got to where they are now by playing the nepotism metaclub game
>and they're always, ALWAYS slow and laggy as shit with low tick rate.

fug.
>>
>>182069773
Witches are the mods. You're just a pawn.
>>
File: 1460235856510.png (158KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1460235856510.png
158KB, 379x440px
>>182066687
I like them.
>>
why is /vg/ the only server that isn't a laggy piece of shit?
>>
>>182069773
We've been endlessly resetting the game board for years now, want to play?
>>
post true facts that trigger /ss13g/
>the 'median' vox is more robust and less of a shitter than the 'median' human
>Aurx was a good headmin
>we drove too many coders away, and are now in decline
>Maipai, Apologyman, Xenovix, Zealotron, and Dragonbro are decent admins
>>
>>182069916
It's sad that bay admins joke about the admin cabal despite how obvious it is, now I'll never get to be a small raptor bird again
>>
do not respond to the shitpost
>>
guys how do I search a plasmaman's bags without catching him on fire?
>>
>>182070523
Taxi > Meta
>>
>>182070264
OOC: LORD SORCEROR "EVA IS GRIFFING IN CHAPE: HALP"
>>
>>182070839
>plasmeme players
he chose his own fate, just do it
>>
>CMO that doesn't know how to use advanced tools
>CE that doesn't know how to set up R-UST
>RD that doesn't know how to make research without syringe guns
>HoS that runs with entire armoury in backpack
>HoPcurity
>Captain
>>
How do you imagine rounds once if we get antag datums?
Will it be 17:00 rounds with new antags if the old ones got robusted?
>>
>>182070168
Optimizations were more important than edgy minibosses.
Also the stronk server that can handle a singulo eating half the station without you noticing until you see it.
>>
File: 1457543419212.jpg (291KB, 728x492px) Image search: [Google]
1457543419212.jpg
291KB, 728x492px
>>182071249
>Captain doesn't know how to turn on code red
>or if his armor is space proof
>>
>>182071274
I hope
>>
File: mzaabzkFb21smcbm7o1_250.gif (967KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
mzaabzkFb21smcbm7o1_250.gif
967KB, 245x245px
>>182071249
>DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO USE ADVANCED TOOLS
HOW CAN ANYONE NOT KNOW HOW TO USE THE ADVANCED TOOLS
THEY ARE LITERALLY JUST A FUCKING FAST SCALPEL WITH A CAUTERY ATTACHED, AND A "FIRST THREE STEPS IN ONE STEP" MACHINE, THAT ALSO FUNCTIONS AS A RETRACTOR
MEDBAY GETS MORE RETARDED EVERY DAY I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD
>>
>>182071918
Don't use them often enough to have the process with them memorized.
>>
>>182071987
it's all on wiki
if you cant memorize that tool A skips first 3 steps and tool B skips 2 you are too dumb to play this game
>>
>>182066687
Absolutely not.
There are two ways to do an accent in character. It's either overdone, present in every sentence and so obnoxious you want to kill them. Or you can be subtle about it and use it every once in a while with certain words, but that will just be confusing to people who haven't heard you talk before and cringeworthy when they realize what you're doing.
>>
File: Ougon-ange.png (117KB, 235x442px) Image search: [Google]
Ougon-ange.png
117KB, 235x442px
>>182070264
What happened on Tau Ceti Labstation on that night? I demand an answer!
>>
>>182072505
What about calling soda pop or pizza pie?
>>
>>182070839
Take the bag off, look inside.
>>
>>182072505
t. illiterate
>>
>>182071274
I imagine them lasting longer than 12:30 because the wiz got robusted and the cap haa gone full VALIDS SECURED LET'S GO HOME
shuttle calls would be real emergencies because basically the crew is slowly turning into antags/new antags spawning every time an antag wins/dies
>>
antags no longer have to force shuttle for wincon meaning murderbone isn't a necessity where currently it is
>>
>>182074157
mama mia
>>
>>182074451
1. Antagalists don't need to force the shuttle to arrive for the shuttle to arrive.
2. Antags don't need to murderbone to force the shuttle to be called.
3. Greentext isn't winning you dip.
>>
>>182071274
No because already there's too little crew replacement. admins basically don't send new crew even when asked. You can't reliably get people making golems/nymphs/posibrains/pAI's/borers and you can't get them to keep at it. Basically nobody else uses MaMMI's to put a posibrain into a human body or brainswap a diona and defib them into a monkey human to get people back into the round as a human if they're autistic. All of which is complicated by people not fucking signing up.

All it's going to be is autotraitor but someone's a wizard or remembers their unholy lust for blood instead.
>>
>>182066687
I've only seen accents done once or twice apart from the vox broken english accent every vox does. Bad roleplay, bad player, bad person. Everyone that uses an accent just tries to make a racist caricature of black people
>>
>>182070523
Medium Roleplay is real and we have too many hippie/tg refugees to even attempt it again
>>
>>182075537
>racist caricature of black people
>implying its a caricature
bix nood mutha fuga
>>
>>182074157
I call guns "rooty-tooty point and shootys" but you don't see me doing that ingame.
>>
>>182075160
>MaMMI
How do you get them as Not-Admin?
>>
stuns don't stack do they?
>>
That round in a nutshell
>>
>>182078056
They should be on the research magic machine.
Otherwise through the teratoma syndrome virus
>>
>>182078056
You need to upload the disk from the experimental crate you order from cargo to get NT experimental research 1.
>>
>that ERT
>>
File: 1493173392499.png (74KB, 600x569px) Image search: [Google]
1493173392499.png
74KB, 600x569px
>people kill the non cult shades for no reason
>>
>>182078484
>for no reason

They are V A L I D
>>
>>182078458
every single one of them was absolutely terrible.
>>
>>182078278
Delight.
>>
>>182078154
Reapply
So a stun (20) that's at stun (7) left gets hit by the same source it's back to stun (20). You can't spam a stun (5) to reach stun (20) for example

>>182078484
Shades are able to kill and do other shit under their laws. Beg to get back in your stone or just try to sit in a corner and not move.
>>
>>182078458
>shoots shades sec made because "Shade is only a creation of cultitst"
>opens a portal to space in the shuttle bridge before roundend
>can't even speak properly
>probably some other dumb shit
>>
>Silicons have an Ion law
>better ignore it to get the valids
>>
>>182078660
>or just try to sit in a corner and not move.

that's what they did. ALL THREE OF THEM

>>182078540
I WISH YOU WERE VALID
>>
>>182078458
Emergency Retardation Team: Crew's decent? Say no more.
>>
>>182078776
The law literally dindu nuffin
>>
>>182078848
I dont know what my other fellow ERT did but I just circled the station looking for Horatio and did find him in maintenance before he teleported
>>
Objective removal when?
>>
File: 1489749688373.jpg (60KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
1489749688373.jpg
60KB, 840x544px
>>182078830
>I WISH YOU WERE VALID
Too bad ;^)
>>
>>182079032
Never!_______
>>
just uninstalled, wish me luck
>>
>>182079032
cult murderbone when?
>>
>>182060053
He's banned.
>>
File: 1477091699851.png (15KB, 366x355px) Image search: [Google]
1477091699851.png
15KB, 366x355px
>tfw security tazes and arrests you after you agree to go with them to the brig
>>
dude
>>
>>182083132
Most of Engineering was traitors, the station was destined for burning one way or the other
>>
>>182083212
>arrive on station
>singulo tears through arrivals the very second I joined
I lasted a whole 7 seconds
>>
>>182083316
CE, engineer and atmos tech independently started their own plans desu
>>
File: You have ascended.png (605KB, 1915x1077px) Image search: [Google]
You have ascended.png
605KB, 1915x1077px
>When you buy ascension from god.
>>
File: Y Wait, whats gods name again.png (950KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Y Wait, whats gods name again.png
950KB, 1919x1079px
>>182083394
But then you realize that the Gods are Admins.
>>
>>182082832
>agree to go with them to the brig
>get undressed
>get brought to execution directly, no questions asked
>"well, you sure made that easy!"
>shout for help
>rest of sec doesn't care that hos just assassinated someone
>blasma flood 10 minutes later
>>
>>182082832
>decide not to taze someone
>benny hill for the next 10 minutes

its for the best lad, no one gets hurt
>>
>>182083939
>disrespecting spacelaw as sec
>being a powergaming nigger
Commit sudoku.
>>
>>182084091
fax report it
>>
>>182082832
>officer asks for a search on code green
>I decline, tell him he needs a permit first
>flashbangs, tases, bucklecuffs me in interrogation fingering through every orifice on my body
>steals my insulated gloves and charges me resisting arrest
>next round
>asked for a search on code green
>comply willing, cuff myself and let them search my bag and pockets
>the find my makeshift hatchet
>they call it contraband and posession of a possible murderous weapon
>put in perma planet until "they clear it up"
>left on perma planet until roundend
greytiding isn't as bad as sectiding to be quite candid my person of relation
>>
File: 1375810512696.gif (120KB, 497x372px) Image search: [Google]
1375810512696.gif
120KB, 497x372px
Post your favorite job and your social security number and I'll guess what kind of person you are
>>
>>182085963
paramedic
>>
>>182085170
ahelp it
>>
File: vivaldi_2017-07-09_01-05-50.png (19KB, 850x139px) Image search: [Google]
vivaldi_2017-07-09_01-05-50.png
19KB, 850x139px
>>182085170
>they call it contraband
It is contraband you dumb stupid greyturd, try reading space law next time.
>>
>>182085963
botanist on comfy lowpop
mechanic on med and high pop
>>
>>182085963
Bartender.
>>
>>182085963
MoMMI/Greyshit/Cargo Tech.
>>
>>182086257
>a glass hatchet I made for the purpose of chopping wood, told them it was for the sole purpose of chopping wood
>same bruteforce as a toolbox, but even less dangerous because it doesn't internal bleed or rng knockout
>they had no evidence it was used for anything but
>even cooperated with them
>put in perma as guilty until proven innocent for the last half of a 4 hour round
>no one even looked into it
no that's retarded, stop defending griefers
>>
>>182087324
I'm not arguing about the rest of your post only that you implied that your hatchet isn't contraband when it is literally a makeshift weapon and falls under space law.
>>
>>182087324
as a huge greyshitter myself you shouldn't walk around with assembled ghetto weapons
stash it on your ghetto lair, or carry the components with you first, them assemble it on your workshop/place alway from hallways
>>
>>182085170
>things that never happened
>>
>>182085963
Mechanic
>>
>>182086103
>>182087167
>>182087235
>>182087285
>>182088250
retard who can't read
>>
>>182087497
but how? the hatchet has a purpose outside of harming people, in my case it's not a makeshift weapon (a spear would be a makeshift weapon, since it serves little practical use outside of hurting people), rather it's a makeshift tool. It CAN be used as a weapon, but so CAN a toolbox or a crowbar, and there was nothing to suggest otherwise.
I've explained it to them but this argument was blindly rejected
>>
>>182088606
>"Oh no officer, you see, while these laser rifles can be used as murder weapons I only using them for when I need to kill carps so you shouldn't arrest me for those"
You are being stupid and you know for a fact that you only made the hatchet so that you could have a weapon to defend yourself with.
>>
>>182088837
nice strawman
I argued that a makeshift spear is indeed a makeshift weapon, so a laser would be too by that logic. A hatchet is a terrible self defense weapon when you got a toolbox every 10 steps that's better in all respects than a hatchet. The lethality of a laser and spear are monstrously higher than a hatchet, so even if you tried to argue that you were killing carp (which could be a viable argument given the context) it would still warrant a sentence and confiscation at minimum.
>>
>>182089809
*or confiscation
>>
>>182089809
The actual gameplay related force is irrelevant to the fact that it is a makeshift weapon and is literally a law in space law that the officer should follow.
The officer did what space law said he should do, stop trying to dance around that subject.

A makeshift hatch is a makeshift weapon whether you feel like it or not.
>>
>>182088837
what would you use to cut wood planks with then, wirecutters?
>>
File: 1498971487009.png (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498971487009.png
15KB, 200x200px
>>182088837
>false equivalency
The hatchet can be used for things outside of combat
Laser rifles cannot
>>182088606
>REEE why is the officer arresting me for having a thing that they are obligated to arrest me for
Hatchets MAY be used for non-lethal purposes, but a makeshift hatchet is still a makeshift weapon, which is in violation of the law
>>
>>182087324
>>same bruteforce as a toolbox, but even less dangerous because it doesn't internal bleed or rng knockout
They can still internal and I believe can still KO. But the hatchet is sharper, which is nasty.
>>
>>182089993
what determines it is a makeshift weapon?
>>
>>182090357

Not him but likely all of this and some other things:

http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Makeshift_weapons
>>
File: vivaldi_2017-07-09_01-47-24.png (32KB, 312x775px) Image search: [Google]
vivaldi_2017-07-09_01-47-24.png
32KB, 312x775px
>>182090357
Damn, that was hard.
>>
hippie best station
>>
>makeshift hatchet
I am not powergamey enough to dig the github for weapon force stats, but I'd wager a lit welder is probably better
>>
File: 1499557724336.png (41KB, 312x775px) Image search: [Google]
1499557724336.png
41KB, 312x775px
>>182090610
>>
>>182092698
A glass hatchet has 8 force and 15 throwforce and a lit welder has 15 force.
Still a makeshift weapon and no amount of mental gymnastics is going to change that.
>>
>>182090610
ah yes the wiki, the most unrefutable, absolutely infallible source of information. God forbid I try to ever argue against anything written in the wiki.
>>
Isn't the point that its an illegal search?
>>
>>182093457
Just ahelp when you get arrested for a hatchet next time so the admins can laugh in your face.
>>
>>182093332
>admitted that it's a shitty weapon
gee I wonder what people could use it for then if it's a shitty weapon, maybe chopping wood like a normal hatchet
>anyone who disagrees is doing mental gymnastics
not even an argument
>>
>>182093747
Just ahelp it then and get laughed at so we can put this stupid debate to rest.
You are wrong plain and simple. It is a makeshift weapon.
>>
>shitter makes a greentext of how security violated them 4noraisins
>refuses to make a ban request or even ahelp it
>if they do ahelp it, they leave out tons of details and get BTFO by admins
I wonder if perhaps these stories of Security locking this man up for no reason are perhaps... misconstrued...
wow...
if you say things in a certain way, you can make any situation seem favorable towards you...
wow...
>>
>>182094008
admins can be wrong too. public opinion, and even minority opinion can sway how admins rule things. remember the syndicate balloon bullshit with Nuke? and besides, with such a small issue as this one, opinions on the subject would vary from one extreme to the other and everything in between. it is a stupid debate, sure, but I still think I'm making a good point.
>>
>local man is retarded, gets a dozen (you)s
disappointing
>>
>>182094774
wOW
>>
>cult round
>chap is killed and holy water is broken
>warden is retarded and doesnt know how to manage cult and lets guys go without implanting them multiple times

hell on earth
>>
>elon_musk's antag ban was lifted
why
>>
I'm new to this game. What do I have to know about RP?
>>
>>182096385
why not?
>>
>>182079032
There's no penalty for ignoring obj You can do whatever you want to make a fun and memorable round.

>>182085170
He's pretty clearly a newfag powertripping. Don't hate all of us because of a few bad apples. Bear in mind that if you are suspicious or break the law, he doesn't need a permit to fingerfuck your shitter raw even on code green if that's relevant to any of your rounds.

If it's a shitty permabrig like that, just ahelp it. Doubly so if you were a botanist/chef that use them in their job. If you weren't but were using it for a legitimate purpose I'm sorry you got nailed by a downie by the book tryhard shitcurity, they'll mellow out or rack up enough secbans for a perma secban. Really though, it's important to ahelp a bad perma when it's that far away from space law reccomendations for perma/borg/executiong, Especially when you're there the rest of the round. Part of being an officer is that you have to own the sentences you dole out. Admins can, will, and have both saved me from shitcurity and beat me back into shape when I was being shitcurity so, If you didn't ahelp it at the time, get your logs together and just make a jobban request on the forums. They'll flag him down and give him a couple days off to review space law and procedure.

A H E L P I T

>>182087497
It is but at the same time it's fucking nothing. a soda can of water and a toolbox is more lethal than an energy sword.

>>182090114
>>182093332
A welder and a toolbox are both force 15. A ghetto hatchet is 8. Get off your high horse.
>>
>>182089994
You should ask for a real hatchet from the botanist. Botanist hatchets are not contraband, and all charges against possession would instead fall on the botanist, if applicable (in the otherwise case, you have good reasons to ahelp it).
>>
>>182096410
CHECK THE FUCKING WIKI.
>>
>>182096385
Because he isn't bombing every time he gets antag.
He's still an unstoppable force of powergaming when he wants to be, though, and he's one of those players where you can figure they're going to be antag 9/10 times.
>>
>>182094774
yeah at this point this is all its devolved to. I should have ahelped it, I didn't. oh well, sucks for me. time to move on with life, and I'll take these (You)'s with me.
and ah look, this poster:>>182094980
is a fellow connoisseur of (You)'s as well. I have plenty to spare, so I'll share some with him. his post is most cleverly crafted and deserving of my fine (You)'s
>>
>>182095852
I was explicit told:

"You stupid nigger, implants won't do anything."
>>
>hop murdered someone for being in the bridge even after that person announced they were on bridged and needed help getting out
>no ban
>>
>>182096625
The chaplain needs to decult them before implanting, implanting won't decult
>>
>>182096648
He was murderized for using the comms console and asking for an ERT.
HoP was told off for it and given a note considering the fact he brought him to medbay directly afterwards
>>
>>182096410
Don't shout it's [GAME MODE]
Don't shout x is [antagonist]

>>182096519
Not him but someone that's gonna give you grief for a fucking shitty glass hatchet is gonna give you grief for an actual hatchet unless you're a botanist. And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they sperged out over a botanist having it.

>>182096575
It's absolutely critical to ahelp when that shit happens to you, you stupid fuckwit. It's the only way security can be kept clean of griefers so that maybe, just fucking maybe there might be more than 3 people who wont shit on us.
>>
>>182096625
Implants prevents culting, but doesn't uncult. You need to holy water first, then implant.
>>
>>182096648
well we gave the HoP lethal injection for doing it, so theres that.
>>
File: dreamseeker_2017-07-08_17-47-49.png (128KB, 967x955px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2017-07-08_17-47-49.png
128KB, 967x955px
>>182096625
And that's why you read the wiki rather than relying on shitters for critical information.
>>
>>182096732
>>182096769
Which we did implant a good amount of people seeing as we ran out of them, but that is good to know.
>>
>>182096625
1. feed them holy water
2. implant them after they deconvert or are confirmed not cult
3.????
4. Profit
>>
>>182096648
Don't tresspass and don't bypass the chain of command you idjit. He's an idiot but at least that's what he is. You're willfully being stupid.

>>182096625
Loyalty implants prevent conversion to cult. They don't deconvert
They are also trivially removed, culted, then reimplanted which is why the only thing you should do with a confirmed cultist is decapitate them so they can't get zapped by summon cultist then fuel tank, acid, or scoop out and space the brain asap
>>
>>182096756
> is gonna give you grief for an actual hatchet unless you're a botanist.
Definitely. But the former is a valid IC thing whereas the latter becomes an ahelpable issue (though the former is still ahelpable, it's a much weaker case).
>>
>>182096984
>murder them
do not do this, NT doesn't want the cost of new crewmembers, just decult and implant. It is not common to see them reconverted.
>>
>>182096984
t. metaclubbing hop.
>>
>>182096984
>the only thing you should do with a confirmed cultist is decapitate them so they can't get zapped by summon cultist then fuel tank, acid, or scoop out and space the brain asap
>>
>>182096984
>trivially removed
I once spent like 20 minutes fishing out an implant surgically with the rng shit hemostat. at that rate I might as well kill and clone everyone instead of playing magic dice games for half an hour
>>
>>182096984
implants wont deconvert but they also break upon use of a cultist. This means someone with a mindshield implant can NOT be a cultist.
>>
Whats the optimal flamethrower setting?
>>
>>182097930
test it and figure it out yourself you absolute shitlordian. robustitude shouldn't be spoonfed to you
>>
Review of Eros Station.
>lowpop, literally 7 players at what should be peak time
>many furry snowflakes
>wannabe baybie HRP
>basically copied baycode but allows ERP as a gimmick
>bwoink people for ERPing if they have any job outside of assistant anyways
>admins are ideaguys
>admins hate ERP but allow it to pretend they are mature
>coder in charge of adding lewd features left because of drama
>some of the small playerbase left to be refugees on VORE/Citadel
>its shit
>>
>>182097930
very carefully
>>
>>182097930
Off
>>
>>182097930
The setting is what your table of recorded data tells you faggot. "Optimal" changes with the facilities and materials you have to work with and what you're hunting with said flamethrowers.You aren't going xenos hunting with a carp popper mix
>>
borers that ask to go in your arm are shitters
every
single
time
>>
File: 1478532586810.jpg (205KB, 3072x1770px) Image search: [Google]
1478532586810.jpg
205KB, 3072x1770px
>>182099963
>antag gets an arm+leg borrer
every time
>>
>>182100161
aren't leg borers useless now hardcores were nerfed?
also why the fuck did we nerf hardcores again?
>>
File: 1464405975769.jpg (105KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464405975769.jpg
105KB, 960x720px
>>182100627
>why the fuck did we nerf anti-zas chem
>>
>>182100694
we still have antizas chem, the magbite bullshit. why didn't we just make hardcores more "hardcore" in consumption and attainment instead of devolving into another flavor-text chem. we removed one powergay chem for another
>>
>>182100694
>I enjoy dying everytime a borg/engineer opens a firelock
>>
>>182100934
Mag-bites/medcores have slowdown. Which begs the question why they didn't just change hardcores to do that instead of making a new chem.
>>
Does /vg/station have androids yet?
>>
>>182101428

Because hardcores doing that was a bug, it's now working as intended
>>
>>182101664
So if hellish ZAS was ever turned off they would make it hellish just for you? Good to know I guess.
>>
>>182101550
sure just put a posibrain inside a borg shell
>>
>>182100934
>>182100627
Hardcores being mags were a bug and if you kids weren't newfags you'd know about your lord and savior Busta. hardcores were coded so that ZAS affected you even with your mags on.
A dingus flipped it at some point so instead of making it affect you, it made you immune to zas. it's finally been fixed.
>>
>>182101664
>it was a bug
kek, no it wasn't, it was literally homage to Busta. why do you think the hardcores religion gives you magboots? the trend is to ascend ZASdom through harcores.
>>
Theme of the day.

Well, other than plasma floods.
>>
>>182101550
Like IPCs? No. There is a somewhat hard to make reverse MMI that lets you put posibrains in human bodies now. They don't get any special mechanics above that though.
>>
>>182102108
it literally made you say "falling down is a feature", "i told you i was hardcore". stop being an abnoxious newfag. just ask bust next time he joins, actually.
>>
>>182102210
It's just kind of expensive if you have unreliable downie cargo and miners if you're not up to supermanning
>>
>>182039903
Do I actually have to reply to the admins, I don't want to talk to them.
>>
>>182102359
yes
>>
File: costanza.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>be atmos tech
>blasma flood
>plasma is all over atmos
>turn off the pipes into distro and vent mix
>spark sets off plasma
>break windows into space to vent plasma and fire
>Bo Digson runs in and starts disarming me to take the axe
>hit him
>we both get zas from an engineer coming in
>he ends up getting the axe and trying to kill me now
>disarm him now and kill him
>he wasn't the tator
>>
>>182102457
>BO
>DIGSON
>>
slate permaban when?
>>
>>182101550
Our Nano is too cheap for that Apple crap. We just use space bitcoin miner rigs with posibrains hooked up to Linux. Luckily they can't talk.
>>
>"p-please dont subvert me senpai~~"

AIs are such fucking whores, i wish they would all die honestly
>>
>>182102457
Wait, he wasn't a traitor?
Jesus, that was one of the more intense situations to walk in on.
>>
antag bans for plasmaflooding when? it ruins all teh fun!
>>
>>182102457
>IS BO "IF IT'S A TATER PUT IT IN THE SHREDDER" DIGSON WASN'T A TRAITOR???
>>
>when someone calls admins "mods"
>when someone hits their head on a table
>when someone uses the words Round, Antag, or Valid IC
>when someone asks why the bandages aren't helping someone
>when someone says "Ok" when you explain something to them and then they wander off to go do something retarded
That's when you tell them that they HAVE TO GO BACK.
REMOVE TG FROM PREMISES.
>>
File: 1480628204001.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480628204001.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
>>182102716
Git gud. Plasmafloods are easy to avoid, so are max cap bombings, unless if you're standing right in the five tile epicenter. After that, it's like exploring a derelict ruins, which is cool as fuck.
>>
>>182102716
It happened before, but it's only a seasoning that goes on top of other shittery. Legally there's nothing wrong with flooding.
>>
File: YoRHa_No.9_Type_S_SS5.png (1015KB, 1229x691px) Image search: [Google]
YoRHa_No.9_Type_S_SS5.png
1015KB, 1229x691px
>>182101550
They'll probably get hacked in 5 seconds and destroy the entire station or they'll eat a space carp and die
>>
>>182102871
Cap is 7 on a soft target which is most targets. Heavy is a dice roll to break a limb or give internal bleeding pretty reliably if you lack a rigsuit and still can through rigsuits.
>>
>be robot-guy
>station is fucked, shuttle on it's way
>build a Ripley just to get out of there
>Get outside of R&D
>RD asks me to take a GPS so he can teleport to me
>Try to get back into R&D
>Get out of Ripley to open firelock with crowbar
>forgot my internals
>knocked out by N2O
then
>go ghost
>check on RD
>braindead
sorry
>>
>>182102691
yeah, I know, I did get a bwoink
>>
>>182102871
>unless if you're standing right in the five tile epicenter
Sounds like someone's not familiar with the hardcoreitude of /vg/station. Thirteen tiles across, 27 across for instacrit radius. Times three or six depending on if it's ops or a toxnigger.
>>
>>182102457
>turn off the pipes into distro and vent mix
nigger all the valves were open and you were fireaxing windows spreading the flaming plasma around what the fuck were you doing
>>
>>182102995
Clamps work like crowbars. Protips.
Also, should've told the RD to just check the CMC.
>>
>>182103134
Funfact Botard, if you expose atmos to space, it turns into a vacuum, extinguishing the fire
>>
>>182103134
nope, practice more Bo. the main atmos area was vented to space, breaking that window would vent that room and put the fire out, not spread it.

Also, the valves were off, retard.
>>
>>182102621
plz no bully
>>
[18:27:48]ADMIN: HELP: Zyrodil/(Mr. Smith): Hello there Admin, would it be a bit brutal to blow a hole in a door to steal the insides as a trader with an IED? - heard by 1 non-AFK admins.
[18:28:41]ADMIN: PM: Fruktlimpa/(Test Dummy)->Zyrodil/(Mr. Smith): If you breach the station and it ends up killing someone then it will be a problem. However, if you only steal things then it is an IC issue. However, if anyone finds you stealing stuff as a trader they are allowed to do pretty much anything to you

>if anyone finds you stealing stuff as a trader they are allowed to do pretty much anything to you

What the fuck?
>>
>>182103137
FUCK
I didn't even add clamps to the mech, thought I wouldn't need 'em if I was only going to the shuttle
>>
>>182102359
Yes you have to stroke their fragile narcissist ego no matter how patently wrong or retarded their message is.
You don't think people become admins to help other people do you?
>>
>>182103317
Don't play headroles when you should be playing assistant.
>>
>>182103325
this is true, don't steal, and most of all, don't get caught.
>>
>>182103325
The station is NT property.
You are not an NT employee
You are not even a human
You have illegally infiltrated the station and are engaging in acts of vandalism, sabotage, and theft in addition to the OOC issue of not roleplaying in a niche high roleplay role so when you act like an antagonist, you'll be treated like one

If you don't like this, actually play trader by trading and not as vox raider.
>>
>>182103463
Like me mate, stole almost half of mechanic workshop and didnt get caught, even asked ai to open a door.
>>
>>182103535
vox are thieving cunts, though
>>
>>182103580
T R A D E R

You're not a vox raider so stop acting like it or at least don't bitch you toe the line shitcunt.
>>
>He plays Lifeweb without having read Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, and Gogol
I cannot believe this shit.
>>
>>182103670
All (ALL) vox are thieving cunts. station vox, raider vox, trader vox. All vox.

Don't bitch about traders not 'roleplaying right' when they're acting like thieving cunts.
>>
>>182103325
"If you can't be good, be careful." -Rene Descartes
>>
>>182103739
How are you such a stupid fucking kid?
>>
>>182103325
>>182103463
we had a round the other day where a trader found the cap antique laser on the floor in the midst of some chaos. he kept the gun, got caught by Val as a sec officer, and he was publicly knifed to death as a result. Val of course being the massive nigger he was did it so he could keep the cap laser for himself and never returned it to the cap. but it was valid. thus is the hard life of a Vox
>>
>>182103739
Don't ahelp for fursecution when you get caught then :o)
>>
>>182103559
>asked the ai to open
kek
>>
>>182103325
This applies exclusively to traders. You aren't crew and are strictly supposed to be trading at your shuttle docking area.
If you go inside the station and actually attempt to steal shit then you can be executed for that.

Normal vox are protected by space law as they are actual crew.
>>
>>182103821
>>182103885
I'm not the vox you're talking to, I'm a third party arguing that vox are all thieving shitcunts and that saying that vox being thieving shitcunts is bad roleplay is stupid.
>>
>>182104936
>my headcanon is canon
that's nice kid
>>
>>182104936
That doesn't change anything.
>>
>>182102853
>spawn in and say "hell yeah" at round start
>guy near me hears
>"what did you get antag?"

D I S G U S T I N G
>>
>>182105937
>spawn in

Go back
>>
>>182106340
It's still a game even if it's the only thing you do during the day you sped.
>>
>>182103325
Woah
>when you randomly read your ckey on the thread and start coldsweating imidietly.

I'm pretty down with being lynched as a Trader in general, because someday a Vox will steal from me and then I'll beat the shit out of them. Fictional racism is fun. I asked the Admin because I wasn't a traitor, but I wanted to know how far I could go without getting Bwoinked.
>>
File: IMG_0058.jpg (29KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.jpg
29KB, 480x405px
>>182106340
>complaining about ock in ick in ock
>>
>>182104936
I play a Vox who hates thieving
ain't I speshul or maybe you're wrong
>>
>all vox are niggers
>if u play ur vox as a nigger ur a shitty roleplayer
>if u don't steal shit as a vox you're a shitty vox
??
>>
>>182103108
he shouldn't have done something so stupid. Attempting to disarm someone that has a robust weapon and isn't actively committing harm is a great way to get yourself killed. Doubly so if what you're trying to disarm is department issued gear that they have the right to possess and you do not.
>>
>start hanging on discord
>the poll comes up
>don't want to see these people getting unbanned just from hanging around discord but don't feel that they should be banned since 90% of the channels have nothing to do with the server
Fuck. I think that I've been infected.
>>
>>182108142
Solution: stop playing vox
>>
>>182109149
but i like getting a stiffy from playing as a filthy green vulture people :<!11
>>
>>182108142
play Vox in roles it'd make sense, like Cargo or the Bar. Vox are looked as retarded because most of them are, Vox scientists are the worst.
>>
>>182109341
Why do we have women scientists?
>>
>>182109414
cause they're FUN
>>
>>182109582
They make no sense.
>>
>>182103386
show me on the logs where the bad sec man touched you
>>
File: vox.png (422KB, 760x854px) Image search: [Google]
vox.png
422KB, 760x854px
>>182108142
>>182103580
>>182103739
>having to steal shit as a vox
Weak.
>>
>nonantag virologist releases gibbington on escape shuttle
>>
>>182110435
is this the magpie that stole my heart?
>>
>make a good plan in my head for the last bit of the round to complete all objectives
>dream seeker crashes
>>
>>182110435
I was surprised on how much stuff you built.
>>
>>182110634
I wanted to start building mechs, but the HoP apparently went braindead really early in the round so I couldn't get the science and IAA access I wanted. I was hoping to setup a vending machine beside the fax machine and try and connect to Discount Dan's fax line.

Other than that, I considered a teleporter but they're a hassle to make.
>>
>>182096841
denks for snappin muh comfy station
>>
>>182110514
even if it really was, it doesn't really matter since virii are so zetta slow
>>
>>182110821
autism traders is the most fun. I'm so happy I was able to find a way to get a RnD station as a trader real easy every round
>>
>>182110435
>having to steal

Of course not, but it's fun as fuck to treasure hunt on the station, if something is on the floor that I can use I'll pocket it.
If I get traitor, I usually randomroll a box, and if it's a box that I don't like I'll sell the tator items as "super special items that I've come over in my travels".
Then I just print all my money, put them on the table and look at them. Me simple Vox, money money money!
>>
File: 1477851807657.gif (1MB, 430x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477851807657.gif
1MB, 430x360px
>sitting in pod waiting to leave
>other guy gets in, is secretly a ling
>busy trying to remember how to remove a broken window, so not paying attention to text
>ling tries to flash, protected by sunglasses
>ling tries to cable cuff, get up from chair and accidentally push him while trying to drag loose windows
>attempt to apologize, can't speak, still completely oblivious
>finally realize there is a threat when he starts attempting to disarm
>ling strips bag, fails to strip helmet, flee
>he slips on a wet floor
>>
>>182111661
is it okay to cut off a stealing vox' hands?
>>
File: 1461700906323.jpg (12KB, 388x280px) Image search: [Google]
1461700906323.jpg
12KB, 388x280px
>>182108142
>giving a shit about other people's opinions
The only thing stopping you from taking what you want is the test wire, window, or wall.
>>
>cockatrices

nethack station when

>random wand artifacts/scrolls from xenoarch
>enchantments on equipment
>captains disc becomes amulet of yendor during wizard rounds, wizard has extra spell points and object to get that fukken ammy
>>
>>182114304
>eating butchered nurse meat heals you
>all the items in the game have a BUC counterpart
>maintenance becomes a deff style superdungeon called gnomish mines
>all assistants spawn in the mines
>one assistant starts with a wand of death
>the bridge is the castle
>brig is fort ludios
>conducts are tracked
would be cool, desu
>>
File: 1466975808444.jpg (106KB, 601x534px) Image search: [Google]
1466975808444.jpg
106KB, 601x534px
>be officer
>mechanics has dice
>go for it
>roll a 2
>head comes off
>revived
>fuck it time for round 2
>"THIS ONE'S FOR YOU CMO"
>roll a 1
>cluwned
>fuck you Souhei
>get killed eventually
>ghost
>RD is a cultist and reviving ghosts
>get put back in as a random guy
>culted
>wander around, don't have anything
>find an engi's corpse
>loot
>get tools
>hack into HoP
>take apart computer
>get captain level ID
>itbegins.mp3
>assume captain role
>no one questions me
>give science cultists guns
>hand one guy an all access ID
>make a box FULL of all access IDs
>recall shuttle
>feelin good
>hear chemist on radio
>going to perma
>go to check on them
>they're a culist too
>see officer stripping them
>start lasering them
>didn't stun first
>use 2 eguns on them, not yet dead
>get stunned once
>killed by officer
>didn't get to deliver box full of captain IDs to cult
>didn't give out more guns
>all because of a fucking stun
>SMELELEL and failcult
people retarded as me shouldn't be allowed to live.
>>
File: 1499399447033.jpg (16KB, 472x482px) Image search: [Google]
1499399447033.jpg
16KB, 472x482px
>"juggernaut do not breach"
>juggernaut precedes to breach anyway
>slam into the wall into crit
ebin
>>
File: 1450301929669.png (192KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450301929669.png
192KB, 500x500px
>>182116947
Nick you're a dweeb.

I seriously don't know how I survived that fire fight though. all those lasers only gave me 50 burn for some reason.
>>
Is there a test map i can download with the SS13 resources? Id like to check damages on different stuff and its not always feasible in real games, especially when i dont feel robust enough to antag
>>
>>182118230
Download from github, open vgstation13.dme, uncheck maps/tgstation.dm, check maps/test_tiny.dm, CTRL+K to compile.

Then launch serb as normal.
>>
File: goat_2D00_list_2D00_4.jpg (121KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
goat_2D00_list_2D00_4.jpg
121KB, 800x600px
>>182116970
>On Taxi years ago
>Artificer wizard
>Tazes me, *farts on me, taunts me while lasering me before making me a Wraith
>Follow him to next station full of salt
>Hanging around with what must be 4 or 5 of us now, Juggernaut has clearly never done the role and is practicing his destruction abilities
>"Guys look I smashed a table, and this window check it out!"
>Decide to play into it, "Yeah you're pretty strong, but can you smash walls too?"
>He takes out two of the regular walls by chemistry "Yeah huh check it out, I'm stronger than you I bet"
>!LIGHTBULB!
>"Well, anybody can take out a regular wall, but it would take a REALLY strong guy to break a reinforced wall."
>Say this while standing near a wall to space
>"Well we'll just see about that huh!"
>He runs right up and smashes the wall, depressurizing the room
>Begin cackling madly as other wraiths gather to watch
>"That's impressive I guess, but breaking just one wall isn't that big of a deal, only the STRONGEST could take out a whole row of walls!"
>"Step back little man, let me show you how it's done!"
>The madman actually takes out the ENTIRE FUCKING WALL ROW by the taxi shuttles
>Cheesing out the entire time
>"Wow, I guess you really showed us, we're proud of you big guy."
>Wiz comes back and takes two steps into the room
>"Master check it out! I'm the strongest!"
>"What the hell did you AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
>Me and the other wraiths wave as wizard slips out into space
One of my proudest moments desu
>>
>>182118230
Test server maybe or do what nexis said
>>
>>182118810
I actually dont know how to use that test server link
>>
File: 2017-07-09_01-36-03.webm (973KB, 1630x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-09_01-36-03.webm
973KB, 1630x768px
>>182122837
>>
File: 1480153144504.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1480153144504.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>182122981
>>
>>182123106
Did I misunderstand?
>>
>>182123126
I'm not him, I'm just surprised at the pomf123
>>
>>182123231
Pomf is always watching, waiting, attention whoring as anonymous
>>
Plapatin is a thumb sucker
>>
>>182123523
plapatin are you ok
>>
>>182098245
Ironically it started due to disagreement with how vore was being ran. Now most of the Eros players are back on vore. And whats left of what could be called the administration is porting to vore.
>>
>>182123896
Any specifics on the disagreement
>>
>>182062271
/me *RPs super hard*
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah fuck yes that's some good RP right there, thank you, Jesus, damn good RP
>>
>>182123985
From me no, I know more about eros and its deadness than anything else.
>>
>>182064551
Ugh, how did this post inspire nostalgia for a shitty 2d spaceman game.
>>
>>182067565
I was 19. Brb, 2hotdogging myself.
>>
>>182116947
Where can you find that dice? I hear them mentioned over the radio a lot but never bothered to check them out, curious now
>>
>>182125841
They're artifacts. You get them through archeology, or failing that, prayer.
>>
>>182126531
What kind of field you get them from, metallic, potassium?
>>
>>182126848
Metallic I think. Whichever the mercury one is.
>>
Play hard. Bully harder.
>>
Handcuffing all those monkeys in the hallway was the best part of that round. The other stuff was okay, too.
>>
I can't think of a worse feel
>>
File: 1452030291465.gif (2MB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1452030291465.gif
2MB, 250x214px
>warden LITERALY stopping people from killing the antag
>AS WARDEN WORKING FOR SECURITY
>NOT BANNED
WHAT THE FUUUUUCK
>>
>job renamed to "Accidental Exploder"
t-thanks
>>
File: 1470730337228.jpg (174KB, 900x630px) Image search: [Google]
1470730337228.jpg
174KB, 900x630px
>that round
>>
>>182128889
*aflap
>>
File: sad mommi.png (285KB, 954x997px) Image search: [Google]
sad mommi.png
285KB, 954x997px
>>182128889
>>
>>182128901
t. assdevastated validhunter
>>
>>182128901
Please tell me you were the RD who suicided because he was denied valids. That shit had us in tears.
>>
>>182129371
>Head committing suicide because he couldn't get valids
Hope this is a joke? That's a dingdong headban if not.
>>
>>182129061
>he's a mechanic with the armory on BoH and a sec hardsuit

No wonder the MoMMI is pissed
>>
>>182129061
Oh hey, I found your head in the airlock of the escape shuttle. I passed it down to medical, but I didn't have high hopes.
>>
>>182064551
>missing Riker/Mario
Fuck that ERPing garbage admin. He never replied to ONE SINGLE ahelp ever and was often just borderline ERPing with Amy Lessen. I hated his guts
>>
>>182129683
>get the diamonds for the bag of holding while the RD is too busy chasing valids
>manage to steal an egun from another mechanic when he got dunked by the CMO
>hack into the HoP's office late into the shift
>somebody left the spare in the ID computer
>get all access
>give other mechanic all access because I feel bad about taking his egun
>bleb hits
>engineering hardsuits all taken in EVA, so I grab a sec suit
>AI orders guns, which end up strewn everywhere
>help kill the escape blob
>get another laser in cargo
>help kill permabrig blobs
>end up patrolling around the station for blob cores people missed
>get a couple more lasers along the way
>end up armed for bear at roundend
>even steal a bomb from a scientist bird
>end up getting shuttlecrushed and all of it gets destroyed
>>
>>182064551
>No Dante Smith
>>
>>182129561
>Wiz joins station as "BlaBla, Wizard Diplomat"
>Claims he's here to make diplomatic relations with the station, as Nanotrasen has made a treaty with the federation so he's essentially the new boss
>Warden tells everyone to treat him with respect and then tells all security to leave him alone
>Most everyone seems fine with it as he goes around the station talking with people and being diplomatic
>When he goes to talk to the RD, the RD shoots monkeycubes down his throat and beats him to death
>Warden loses his shit that if the federation finds out they will "shit fury" all over the station
>Runs to get the wiz cloned
>CMO refuses to clone the wizard, holed up with his corpse and a rapid syringe gun
>Sec officer shits all over him, arrests him and drags him to security where he goes on a 10 minute rant about THIS IS BULLSHIT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT HE IS A THREAT YOURE FUCKING STUPID FUCK YOU I HATE YOU
>Meanwhile Plasmaman RD uploads "Wizards are not human but plasmamen are" and orders borgs to kill the wizard
>Someone gets the laws back to asimov and RD gets cucked hard by peacekeeper
>Everyone wants the RD dead including AI but warden takes him to fax centcomm about the situation but never gets a response
>RD says he will kill the wizard as soon as he is released, so warden refuses to release him to "Save the crew from the federations wrath"
>RD says fine take me to the incinerator then
>Climbs in and kills himself
>Wizard continues to be helpful to the crew all round and not hurting a soul until 20 seconds before round end
Warden probably should have at least arrested the wiz, but chances are good the admins were itching to spawn in 20 wizards as soon as the diplomat got valided
>>
>>182130448
>Warden probably should have at least arrested the wiz

Yeah man arrest the harmless wizard openly stating it's just trying to be diplomatic. Sounds like the RD and CMO were valid hunting fucks trying to be security and the actual security team were intelligent, nihilistic and had a wicked sense of humour.
>>
>>182130448
This RD needs to be jobbanned.
>>
File: 1239098440406.gif (568KB, 200x136px) Image search: [Google]
1239098440406.gif
568KB, 200x136px
>>182130448
>Warden loses his shit that if the federation finds out they will "shit fury" all over the station
Fantastic
>>
File: 1392385758496.png (57KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
1392385758496.png
57KB, 275x300px
>tfw esword ebow wombo comboing in a murderous rampage and stashing all the heads until stopped and killed
>>
>>182130894
>>182131427
>>182131501
>t. Warden
>>
File: meme.jpg (253KB, 825x383px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
253KB, 825x383px
>lowpop murderbone
>>
>>182130448
>THIS IS BULLSHIT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT HE IS A THREAT YOURE FUCKING STUPID FUCK YOU I HATE YOU
This is a dead-on impression of Souhei.
>>
>>182130448
>>182131903
>souhei
of course it fucking was
can we just ban this fucking tumor already and be done with it? N O B O D Y likes them or wants them around EVER, people literally quit their jobs when souhei is in their deparmtent
>>
>>182132497
find an admin with balls to rule 0 them
>>
>>182132497
I always see souhei around and thought "look at those clothes what a fag" but never really had them in my department, what do they do that is so annoying to everyone,
>>
>>182132497
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3848&p=20521#p20521
Come bitch with me or laugh at my salt, either works
>>
File: Rowan Leaf.png (322KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
Rowan Leaf.png
322KB, 455x601px
>>182132678
>killette2

OPINION DISCARDED
>>
>>182132591
He often completely abandons his work station to valid, which wouldn't be such a problem if he didn't also often play command roles.
HoPurity is the biggest cancer. If security is lacking, hire more it is literally your job as that role.
>>
>>182132678
I do wish more people would use the forums for player complaints and not just leave them aired in the thread. Thank you for not being a pussy.
>>
>>182132678
>literally half of the things is not true and other half is just normal stuff everyone does
>>
>>182133062
t. Elon Musk
defend yourself in the forum, make me look like a moron, most everyone already knows i am
>>
>>182133116
If that person was Elon Musk it wouldn't be an insult, he's a multi billionaire genius. He's this generations Einstein and is the sole factor that will take us to space as a species at large

Retard.
>>
File: Waiting for the rain.png (264KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Waiting for the rain.png
264KB, 400x400px
>>182133165
>>
>>182132678
>>182132963
>Reminded of the player feedback part of the forums
>reread Carshalash's old thread
Always a good laugh
>>
>>182133165
>this generations Einstein
stop saying this it isn't even remotely equivalent
>>
>>182054403
who
>>
>>182133346
He is

>people think he's a genius scientist that is changing the world
>is actually just a fraud that's very good at making people believe he knows what he's talking about
>stole all his "inventions" from Tesla (Musk literally stole his name for one of his companies)
>>
>>182132591
"Valids > Everything" mentality

"I am smarter than everyone and better at everything", despite the fact that no they do not fucking know everything in the slightest. Will barge into your department to show you how to do your job, and/or fuck with you if you're not doing your job the way they think you should.

Is the kind of person who will pipe up with what they think to try and look smart, and when people tell them they're wrong they're like "Are you sure? Well maybe they changed it recently or something"

Refuses to make any connections in round whatsoever, is just completely rude to everyone at almost all times. Also does not trust anyone ever, insanely paranoid and easy to bait. Try and stand next to them and watch them freak out. Stand next to them 3 times and watch the chloral needle come out.

Always talks in human-only language over comms, yells in all caps for no reason, screams racist shit regularly, calls people faggots and niggers for saying anything negative about them whatsoever.

Plays security no matter what job they have. If you come into medbay when Souhei is on duty, better hope you don't have any contraband or yellow gloves, because that's getting taken and locked in CMO office.

They make an even worse antag. Last round we were treated to Souhei flying around on janicart with chemsprayer of lube and radgun murderboning the whopping 12 people that were playing on one of the few rounds we get bagel.

Removing them would be an immediate improvement of life in space.
>>
>>182133491
Musk is an engineering and a businessman. He built his fortune on taking ideas that already existed and building them into an empire. He isn't really making any scientific breakthroughs on his own, he's just using his money to pay others to do it.
Einstein was a theoretical physicist and absolutely churned out scientific papers on various physics related topics and has one of the foundations of modern physics attributed to him.
How are these at all equivalent?
>>
File: wew.png (15KB, 928x233px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
15KB, 928x233px
kek

I should have expected this
>>
>>182133797
Copy this into that forum thread and I'll love ya
>>
>>182134009
>posting your ban in the thread
enjoy ur day ban
>>
>>182133797
dammit man
you got so far as to catalogue and list souhei's shittery
and you won't even post it in the forum where it counts
now that's just rude
>>
>>182134464
Honestly?
I keep hoping they'll get better
>>
>>182134562
I would love if he got better. Actually, on multiple occasions I have had fun playing with him, at least before a couple weeks ago when it really ramped up and started affecting me personally.
Player feedback is at most a mean note. You can always tone down the actual attitude of your post and try and give constructive feedback for him.
>>
File: ana ng.png (250KB, 574x556px) Image search: [Google]
ana ng.png
250KB, 574x556px
>>182132497
I tried playing in the kiddy pool with setting the bombcap to the lowest I could when Arthur told me Souhei got antag, but apparently that was wrong
So now I guess you have to lie in the bed other people made, eh
>>
>>182132678
>not going after him for validhunting
>>
>>182132497
>people literally quit their jobs when souhei is in their deparmtent

I can confirm this as I do it myself. Absolutely unlikable cunt.
>>
Lol @ ValkyrieFags defending sougei on discord
>>
>>182134739
>>182134895
post qualms in the forum else they'll be lost forever, anons
i know having to reveal your ckey is pretty shitty but if it's worth it enough to you, take the leap
>>
>>182135084
I don't even have a forum account. I guess I'll make one later at home.
>>
>>182135224
Nice.
>>
>>182134905
Don't start kicking up shit here. I'll defend them to an extent as I generally do have fun if I ever end up getting caught up in their shenanigans, but there's immense dissatisfaction with their play of command roles as well as that hunger for valids that sours a person. I don't hate them as many of the people here seem to, but I do agree that they need to chill and possibly take a break from Command.

I just don't want to see people getting banned unnecessarily, especially if I think they can improve.
>>
>>182135272
That's fair enough. I don't really think a ban solves things 99% of the time but I also think that doing nothing so far has only made Souhei worse. After confronting him in deadchat, he's constantly refuted what I've tried to said, and doesn't seem receptive to criticism.
It's possible I'm approaching it wrong, but... I dunno. You'd think after this much backlash there would be some change.
t. not that guy, where are these discord shenanigans even?
>>
>>182135332
https://discord.gg/HQA4Mhm
>>
>>182135272
A ban from antag made him stop detonating 6 TTVs 10 minutes in every round he got antag..
A ban will perhaps make him a better player. Ship him off to baystation for a month.
>>
>>182135376
I made the forum post and I'm in the discord, I didn't notice anybody defending Souhei.
>>
>>182135437
There should really be more warnings issied though, there's been a lot of instant escalations to bans lately. If the admins would start warning players that their behaviour is putting them in danger of a ban, we might see more players improving.
>>
File: 1396480570405.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1396480570405.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>182135591
I take it you mean notes? Souhei's player feedback thread was started TODAY. How many more weeks of his shittery do we need to endure before he gets his permaban, to which he will appeal in a month?
>>
>>182135771
No not notes, I mean admins directly PMing the player and warning them that they're heading down a road to shit creek.
>>
>>182113275
Sure? He was probably going to die anyways/you were probably going to kill him anyways.
>>
File: quietrobot.png (283KB, 464x543px) Image search: [Google]
quietrobot.png
283KB, 464x543px
Find me a more /comfy/ robotics set up. I dare you.
>>
>Antag blows up my old body as my new body is in the cloner
kek
>>
>>182137146
>not blowing up the cloner and murdering the entire station with eguns

shit antag desu
>>
>>182137107
where's you conveyor belts for dispatching ED209s to the main hall?
>>
>>182135272
I'm wondering something. By validhunting, only the validhunter has any fun. So, why can't I get ban valids? Not only I have fun doing it, I'm pretty sure the thread also gets some kicks of getting cancer banned.
>>
>>182137246
>ED209

stop this meme

next time somebody makes an ED209 I'm going to break into their department, trash it, then throw them in the brig.
>>
>>182137320
it makes the warden a god
>>
>>182137310
This is exactly what I spoke about in >>182045907
some people just don't have fun and only find fun in banning others/restricting their play. I want a server where everyone can just relax and have a good time after a hard day working the 9-5 at the oil refinery. The hatred in the soul of those that take the government dole ruins the game for many. People with no job, no goals and nothing but this game. They don't even like the game, they don't like anything. They hate those that can enjoy things. I miss the early days when everyone playing was just here for good times. Lifeweb captured that for a few months but the major problem here took over there but worse. It's only up on weekends and the neets with nothing better can spend all weekend there, hopping from server to server and making everything about them. I just want to settle down and run an Inn, I don't want no trouble or bad times. Just a relaxing conversation, that's too hard to let happen for some people, they can't let people have fun in their own little corner.
>>
>>182137107
I've redesigned the robotics workshop a few times. It's a nice place to get comfy in.
>>
>>182137361
sure until somebody gets their hands on a sechud, which people always seem to do when there are EDs around. Probably because they know they can wreak absolute havoc with those retard bots around.

They almost always do more harm than good.
>>
>>182137395
4th time this has been posted in this thread, inb4 someone actually falls for it
>>
>>182137490
You're the one falling for it.
>>
assault rifle in the armory when?
>>
File: 1465856302487.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1465856302487.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>182134895
>Roundstart doctor
>Head over to chem and see chemist grinding that plasma
>Give him a brofist and start working on keloderm
>That pink hair pops up in the window
>What the fuck? Make clonex pills dipshit, not bottles, I don't want a bunch of bottles all over the floor.
>Roll my eyes so hard I forget to rename my keloderm
>"Wow seriously? You couldn't take two seconds to label it keloderm okay just move Ill have to put them all back in a beaker and start over"
>Me and chemist exchange glances before getting up and heading across the hall to the bar and start drinking
>Chemist had jacked some tricord and other chems so we make Doctor's Delight for the bar and proceed to get shitfuck wasted on beepsky smash
>Souhei losing their everloving shit over comms
>Tells everyone chemist is a traitor, "I saw chemist make a beaker of something blue dunno man not sure what that was but he made it and ran out so watch out
>Orders security repeatedly to arrest the chemist and force them to do their job
>Suddenly HoS Frank motherfucking White strolls through the door with taser in hand
>About to bail when he belts the taser, grabs a beespky smash, pours it into his flask and takes a sip before sitting beside us
>"Your boss sounds like a real bitch."
I kind of like having someone to hate
>>
>>182137859
That's fucking rad
frank really is /ourguy/
>>
File: 1463927319165.gif (3MB, 241x176px) Image search: [Google]
1463927319165.gif
3MB, 241x176px
>>182137859
>Suddenly HoS Frank motherfucking White strolls through the door
>>
>>182137715
>pointing out pasta is falling for it

.t Transgender Skies
>>
File: Gettem,Frank.webm (354KB, 394x474px) Image search: [Google]
Gettem,Frank.webm
354KB, 394x474px
>>182138017
He really is
>>
>>182138151
As the creator of the Pasta I do not want you to misuse my work to cause drama and pointless hate towards others.
>>
>>182137859
Frank White is a genuinely good static.

inb4 .t Frank White, every round i've played with him has been a blast
>>
>>182138204
This is exactly what I spoke about in >>182045907
some people just don't have fun and only find fun in banning others/restricting their play. I want a server where everyone can just relax and have a good time after a hard day working the 9-5 at the oil refinery. The hatred in the soul of those that take the government dole ruins the game for many. People with no job, no goals and nothing but this game. They don't even like the game, they don't like anything. They hate those that can enjoy things. I miss the early days when everyone playing was just here for good times. Lifeweb captured that for a few months but the major problem here took over there but worse. It's only up on weekends and the neets with nothing better can spend all weekend there, hopping from server to server and making everything about them. I just want to settle down and run an Inn, I don't want no trouble or bad times. Just a relaxing conversation, that's too hard to let happen for some people, they can't let people have fun in their own little corner.
>>
>>182138151
Not me, I was the first one to call it new pasta after it was first posted.
>>
>>182138151
is valkyrie literally a tranny
so discord has 2 open trannies now
nice
>>
>>182138932
go the fuck back to /pol/
>>
>>182139017
don't visit /pol/
grimlock is just fucking annoying about it
>>
>>182115048
I actually wanted yo do something like that but between the roid vault/cave generator and the

>>182116970
It's almost like people who resent you killingt hem are going to get subtle revenge

>>182117324
Armor has a roll to negate a shot and a roll to reduce the damage. Lady luck smiled on you with the most sickening highrolling

>>182132846
The majority of people who actually show up are usually antags. You need a good 5 to 6 of your average players to even out that fuckup

>>182137430
They chase down lingpires when they meme you which lets you grab them unless you ate a deathsting. They're strong as fuck.
>>
>>182137107
Please play RD, Kiri, every RD we've had recently is a retard.
>>
>>182139483
Blame the holoswitchtool.
>>
Am bored, give ideas to code
>>
File: CORGI PYRAMID.jpg (27KB, 608x457px) Image search: [Google]
CORGI PYRAMID.jpg
27KB, 608x457px
>>182139797
pic related
>>
>>182139797
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues/15365
>>
>>182139797
Make a better more user friendly to edit "dungeon generator" so I can make a station that is semi-randomly generated each round and full of spawners
Copy the posibrain/pAI interaction to allower putting carded AI's into medbots, mules, and Mechs

https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22Bug+%2F+Fix%22
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+wyci+label%3AWYCI
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+wyci+label%3A%22Feature+Request%22
>>
>>182139797
Wait until TG's Goal-Oriented Action Planning AI is merged and then port it.
>>
>>182139483
Kiri Singh is Blitzikaze/Ashe Mallory aka the lesbian and is retarded autistic validhunter who should be kept away from any role that has any responsibility
>>
>>182139797
Code that you can't know both galactic common and gutter/tradeband.
Sol common is a human racial language and they should stick to using it unless they explictly stated they know Galactic common at character creation, now at the expense of not knowing tradeband and gutter.
>>
>>182140029
>validhunter
I don't know about all of that, but every time I watch kiri, they just stay in RnD, finish research, then do genetics.
>>
>yet another robotocist WFU with messy hair
>>
>>182139341
>subtle revenge
yeah 'cept that's ban worthy you retard
>>
>>182140543
Then you havent seen them go crazy in deadchat after being denied valids and being mad that round isnt over in 30 minutes
Also
>using sol common on radio
Souhei tier
>>
File: 1455761393454.gif (983KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1455761393454.gif
983KB, 500x377px
>notice permaban for metacomms on the ban page

Like i get it, ick ocking and all that but is it really permaban worthy to talk someone brand new to the game through the controls and how to do their job? Its so much easier than typing and also doesnt entail publicly flooding OOC chat or talking about hud and game mechanics IC
>>
Is it normal that my spacebar is not working as a spectator?
>>
>>182140957
If you want to metacomms to teach somebody the game go on the test server. The rules are the rules.
>>
>>182140815
That's where the subtle comes in. It's hardly the first time some shitter whacks their master by "accident"

>>182140957
Yeah, because there's no way to moderate it. There's a very good
>>
>>182141103
>There's a very good
Anon? Did you have a heart attack and just managed to hit post?
Should I call someone?
>>
>>182140817
>deadchat
>complaining about complaining in deadchat
Isn't that the point?
>>
>>182141151
There's a very good beginner set of stuff on the wiki. They can ask for help IC. Nothing good comes from metacomm and metafriending
If you don't want to risk some spergy trialmin bugging you about slight OOC in IC, you just use looc for its intended purpose of looc " hey dishit, click this press gfh right click select tmog potatokin"
>>
>>182140817
>>182141207
whines
moans
spooks
complains
stammers
drones
cries
mutters
>>
File: 1471990513854.png (75KB, 380x296px) Image search: [Google]
1471990513854.png
75KB, 380x296px
>>182141207
>not posting what is inside
I want my own folder to grow bigger
>>
>>182141365
>moans
LEWD
>>
File: allah.png (412KB, 884x432px) Image search: [Google]
allah.png
412KB, 884x432px
>cut off janitor's leg with my cleaver
>she manages to push me over despite lying flat on her back on the ground missing her leg
w e w
>>
File: 1484762976672.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484762976672.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>When you're a retard but being a retard helps you solve the case
>>
File: 1493850379081.gif (743KB, 180x130px) Image search: [Google]
1493850379081.gif
743KB, 180x130px
>>182142539
Nothin' personal kid.
>>
>>182142628
sadly that's probably one of the most successful rounds I've had as an antag. Had a chance to get you in maints when the other bird was there but he intervened, didn't even want to kill him. I fucking warned him in bird speak too.
>>
>get midround tator'd
>buy the bundle
>get 2 bombs, spess suit, and powersink
>put one bomb in brig and one in medbay
>cause destruction worthy of shuttle call
>shuttle arrives
>get on like nothing was wrong
>get tased and cuffed by sec officer because he thought my plasma cooling setup in atmos was for making bombs
what a way to get busted
>>
>>182142539
Don't skip leg day. Also be happy they didn't start pounding your chest and luckshitter into a stunlock until you're critted.
>>
>>182142927
didn't really matter when security ran in right as I got up from the stun, and I dropped my chameleon projector so I couldn't make a quick escape in maints.
>>
>>182142850
I'd saved his ass twice at that stage, so I would've been pretty sad if he didn't save me at that stage.
>>
>>182138932
They admitted to being a MtF tranny on discord.
>>
>>182138932
There's at least 4 off the top of my head, but they're all pretty nice ladies.
>>
>>182143753
>implying husbandos don't want to get stuffed
>>
>>182143753
You easily can, have you ever even asked?
>>182143801
Name 4 gay husbandos, YOU CANT
>>
>>182144004
1. literally
2. every
3. single
4. one
>>
>>182144004
me
>>
>no /ss/ waifu
>>
drinking acid causes internal bleeding when?
>>
>>182142908
quality security
I don't know shit about atmos but I know enough that no one uses a burn chamber to make bombs.
>>
>>182146531
>but I know enough that no one uses a burn chamber to make bombs.

there's been so much shitposting about people using the incinerator and burn chambers to make canister bombs in the last couple months though. Most of it from scientists mad about the possibility of their bomb bullshit getting nerfed.

And when there's only atmos fuckery and nobody has taken a TTV there are very few possibilities left as to who can be fucking around with bombs. That left a guy who happened to be a traitor. It all worked out desu
>>
Stop doing the vox broken english shit, it's not fucking funny or creative
>>
>>182147160
that doesn't mean they shouldn't do it you hokey
>>
>>182144004
>ailsa
>spergay
>hime
>celt
>>
>>182147224
Why the fuck should they do it? every time visit a server with vox I hear this tired ME VOXY KIKI YAYA ME SELLINGS TO YOUS bullshit and it pisses me off, just fucking speak normally you autistic faggots
>>
>>182147352
because it is literally the bare minimum expected amount of RP that comes from vox lore

just because you're an autistic sperging faggot doesn't mean people should just stop what is essentially tradition and enjoyable for some people.
>>
>>182147352
retarded child is baby's first non-human RP
If you're looking for high quality arr pee then why the fuck are you on VGstation?
>>
>>182147352
You am mad, yes?
You buy thing to make happy, yes?
>>
>>182147414
Nobody gives a fuck about lore you stupid nigger, not once have I seen anyone reference MUH LORE in-game. I just expect you to do your job not talk like someone on the spectrum to make 12 year olds laugh

>>182147446
They should either do high-qual RP or not RP. Low-quality RP is fucking cancer, it's not funny or amusing
>>
>>182147574
go ahead and stop posting any time you impotent little faglord
>>
>>182147446
Because /vg/ is the best roleplay server there is, not even joking. /vg/ is, at it's heart, a roleplay server more than it is a MUH VALIDZ server. On your average 'good' round it's reminiscent of watching a really violent cartoon, and I've seen a hell of a lot more good roleplay on here than on Bay, simply because people are a lot more free to do what they want with their character. Yes, there's no-RP validhunting shitstains, but they're honestly few and far between and usually end up catching a ban if they get uppity.
>>
>>182147574
You angry human. I no sell you thing.
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-09+at+09.34.21).png (15KB, 642x96px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-09+at+09.34.21).png
15KB, 642x96px
>get this 2 minutes into the round
>sets up all but one corner of containment even though he wants to loose
>20+ minutes in he still hasn't figured out how to build the particle accelerator
>takes so long that science runs out of power and a scientist breaks in to finish setting up the singularity
>goes afk
>scientist finishes singularity, fuels it, leaves
>comes back just as the scientist leaves, and sets the PA to +2 at 12:41
>someone, probably the AI sets it back to 0 a minute later
>he's back in telecomms doing the same old shit another minute later
>12:52 he returns and sets PA to 2 again
>chameleons as a cigar butt in engineering
>cucked again at 12:57 by the AI
>13:01 finally checks to see why it didnt loose and ups it to 2 again
>loose at 13:02
>goes directly towards AME
>gets destroyed by AME
>someone else manages to actually antag until 13:15 and the shuttle gets called
>sits in escape as a cigar butt the entire duration
>no one notices him gliding into the shuttle as a cigar butt nor him popping out of chameleon

what a fucking disgrace
>>
>>182147984
we were all new once, anon
>>
>>182147984
>admin upset his observer round was ruined
>>
>give a perma goy pda to print money for poker
>get killed by revolver
I deserved it, but what was your plan after my SPS went off?
>>
File: dab.png (82KB, 1637x831px) Image search: [Google]
dab.png
82KB, 1637x831px
IAA wins again
>>
>>182148091
Kyunny isn't new. They used to play that retard Elliot Roger and now they play sasakie haise and spams their annoying tcomms scripts as a nontantag.
>>
>i didn't break in or steal the door was just open and I stole multiple things from it
glad the hoss's valid horseblinders kept him from arresting both the actual antags and the station niggers
>>
File: 1499529983498.jpg (221KB, 540x622px) Image search: [Google]
1499529983498.jpg
221KB, 540x622px
>>182147984
>whats a PA
>>
>>182148091
>new
>ckey pops up in an archieved ss13g from 6-2016

really makes you think
>>
>>182148121
probably to take your shit and try to escape.
>>
>>182147984
This guy is literally an idiot every time he plays.
Can we give him the mrflarg treatment?
>>
>>182147984
The other day they were a vamp. They failed to bite some greyshirt and they reported it. They knew how code green/blue and shit worked and weren't cooperative. HoS had a genetic power so sec found him in 2 minutes. He was just hiding in a locker in maint. Trying to give the tajaran on bagel the succ.
I'm guessing they're just new to antaging
>>
>>182148091
>new
>earliest note is from 2015
>>
>>182148414
they just seem retarded all around
>>
>>182148603
He was bragging in dead chat how he gave the sec officer who dragged him to the chapel that vamp disease that caused organ failure. It was dumb shit.
>>
>>182146531
It's still bombcap viable gas out of it. The only thing stopping them is lack of antag or a nonantag target.

>>182146987
He hasn't made tanks in eng, hacked all of 1 door to snatch the valves then laugh as everyone hunts sci for the bombing
>>
>>182147984
I wish he'd fuck off and die. I'm getting sick of him nonantag spamming comms with griefing scripts then using anything else like a universal recorder by a comm/sbr when people go strip and delink telcomms. Admins never do fucking shitall about it until you kill them so it stays fucking fixed or stops when it runs out but then they're crawling up your ass when they wouldn't do their fucking job in the first fucking place.
>>
>>182148121
Next time just give him the money. Be aware man.
>>
>>182150731
I remember when I played detective, was looking at random cameras in my office and saw Sasaki cutting camera in tcomms storage. Arrested him, he refused to say anything and just kept farting, we let him out after some time and told AI to keep an eye on him, turned out he wasn't even antag and it was just another dude bombs lmao by souhei
>>
>tfw found out theres like 300 different animated tv show livestreams on youtube that just constantly play episodes of shit
how are they getting away with this and why didnt i know earlier
>>
>>182132497
souhei is literally LITERALLY MrC0urier 2.0. Someone who plays PURELY to piss other people off and be a cunt.
>>
>>182147350
>spergay, no
> Hime, bi

Try again
>>
>>182041270
gimme yo pranz nikkuh
>>
>>182151049
yeah nah
>>
Souhei is cool I look up to him
>>
>>182151867
Spergay is literally dating another spessman
I think he's pretty gay
>>
>>182151867
>those refutations
For what pvrpose
Spergay is literally gay, as in he literally used to wear dresses and act like a prettyboy faggot.
And Hime's entire character is that he's a trap.
>>
File: 1158938580395.gif (2MB, 310x368px) Image search: [Google]
1158938580395.gif
2MB, 310x368px
>It's a 40 people have to play in a map 2 people picked for epic prank episode
>>
>>182153862
spergay fucks anything that gives him attention
>>
>>182153947
I vote deff every time
>>
File: 1478223705367.jpg (361KB, 1024x1455px) Image search: [Google]
1478223705367.jpg
361KB, 1024x1455px
Hey, that was a pretty fun shift with you guys, sorry about the delays in robotics.

Im beginning to think the solaris cannon isnt a very robust weapon, what kind of slow shot cannon doesnt take down unarmored targets when aimed at the head
>>
>>182153947
that's a pretty agile dogger
>>
>>182153947
yeah weighted voting isn't actually that great in practice. 95% of people playing get screwed over more than the minority genuinely gets to play the map they want to play, so I don't really see the point.
>>
>find a tank valve bomb in locker in front of medbay
>try to space it
>it blows up as I am about to throw it from the airlock
>I AM LITERALLY UNHARMED but moving at supersonic speed
>try to save myself with jetpack but I'm moving so fast the jetpack has zero impact
>land on asteroid
>my feet disappear on landing
>die from oxygen loss
>>
I can't belive medical managed to keep my raptured lung ass alive until the round ended.
>>
>be chaplain
>do heretic meme
>give sec holy water
>put holy water in everything
>pray there is a cult or vampires

Everytime. About as bad as being IAA/Lawyer/Librarian
>>
>>182154015
It's really not, you're better off with the ballistic weapons on a mech unless there are xenos or a blob. It's basically a noob trap.
>>
>>182154015
Ballistics are the go-to in mechs unless what your fighting resists it heavily.
Which is pretty much nothing.
The scattershot is real strong.
>>
>>182154061
I wouldn't mind the every now and then meme win but it happens so fucking often that it makes me platinum mad
>>
>>182154114
>raptured lung

Space Jesus lives
>>
>>182154015
also the durand itself is a noobtrap

get a real mech you fucking scrublord
>>
>>182154172
I mean, how can something called 'solaris cannon' be bad in my head. Especially when from what i gathered infantry laser weapons are vastly superior to ballistics.

I was already thinking along similar lines though. Nobody has a straight fire fight with a durand so the residual damage from ballisitcs means much more

>>182154451
The durand is aesthetic as fuck though,and with proper management of your facings and your defense mode i dont see why you cant make it work. Especially when you fucking never got bannanium or phazon.
>>
>>182154082
Thank you for participating in my science project. This information is incredibly useful.

Someone was fucking with my bombs so you alerted me to the fact one didn't go off, so I started mashing the other frequencies.
>>
>>182154114
Actually, your lungs got fixed but by that point you were down to 46% blood.
For the five minutes you had to survive, that's nothing. Anti-tox/pepto pills kept you for the toxins and dex+ straight-up forces you to 0 oxy damage and I saw Sergei give you another iron pill (where 50u iron is 15.3061224% blood returned)
I'm convinced you had more things broken, though, because when I finally got to check on you in the shuttle, you were still dying.
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-09+at+05.47.53).png (26KB, 646x332px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-09+at+05.47.53).png
26KB, 646x332px
Help my chatbox has been stuck like this for more than ten minutes.
What do?
>>
>>182138227
>>182138202
>>182137859
I came here to confirm that Frank "Motherfucker" White makes me breathe easier when I see him arrive as HoS.
>>
>>182154624
>and with proper management of your facings and your defense mode i dont see why you cant make it work.

because with proper getting behind the durand. which is a lot easier, you will never really die. The durand is literally the easiest mech to fight and I've probably killed dozens of them at this point. The Gygax is genuinely scary and I only ever try to fight it with ablative/cap's armor with a riot shield and a truck load of guns. I'll take on a durand with a fucking toolbox if I don't have a gun in front of my face.

Also, the biggest strength in laser weapons is the ability to shoot from really far away with a lot of accuracy with a high enough damage output to kill shit. It doesn't matter on a mech as much because you don't have to evade taser bolts, you have to kill shit quick. The Solaris doesn't have as high of a fire rate as normal lasers which makes its damage output ass, so it's pretty much subpar. The ballistic weapons have a higher RoF I'm pretty sure, and in either case at least one of them stuns(I think) and they're liable to kill people with bleeding and seriously fuck them up otherwise. It has none of the weaknesses of regular ballistics either, except that it isn't as easy to land as lasers, because you aren't vulnerable to being stunned so you don't have to give a shit about cunts with tasers downing you before they die from bleeds and getting capped.
>>
>>182155306
Thanks now I know the antag types my target can be
>>
>>182154015
Lascannon on a mech is a meme. it's too slow and you can't dodge. Stick to the laser for shooting through windows, scattershot, or ultra-AC 2.

>>182154451
Durand is fine. The primary purpose of a mech is to be moderately "stun" proof and protected from most insta-memes. It's fairly cheap and non-conflicting mineral wise and with armor module(s) it makes an effective vanguard and mobile cover which is really all it needed to be.
>>
>>182155409
The pilot being shit saves you from getting shot, congratulations, that really does mean the durand is shit.
>>
>tfw making people hate me in ss13 gives me a sense of purpose and accomplishment
guess my static
>>
>>182155903
Souhei!
>>
Name a better security team than
HoS: Frank White
Warden: Frank White
Security Officer: Frank White
Detective: Frank White
>>
>>182155903
shoe snatching willy duh
>>
>>182155903
Frank White
>>
File: dreamteamcute.png (196KB, 924x334px) Image search: [Google]
dreamteamcute.png
196KB, 924x334px
>>182155959
I see your meme and raise you this
>>
>>182155712
the durand is not fine. There is no reason to build it over the gygax. Anything a durand can do, a gygax can do better. Stop building them, stop letting newbies think it's okay to build them, start building gygaxes. You'll be happier when you do.

>>182155856
EVERY pilot is shit. There are NO exceptions. Not only that, but the threshold for evading a mech is much, much lower than the threshold for being able to catch someone who's slippery and knows how to deal with a mech. Stop making excuses for that piece of shit, build a gygax.
>>
Reverse joint mech legs > humanoid mech legs

transformer babbies go home
>>
>>182156132
I'm glad this is dead. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>182156396
Yeah it was almost impossible to antag and win back then
>>
>>182156450
Solarious can you just stop.
>>
File: ngtSNwO.jpg (98KB, 630x900px) Image search: [Google]
ngtSNwO.jpg
98KB, 630x900px
IPCs when?
>>
>>182155959
I want to be thoroughly processed by the frank dream team.
>>
>>182154015
Ballistics are best anti-personnel weapons.
The laser cannon is best and alien weapon.
I'll switch the laser cannon attachment and the laser rifle attachment depending on what I'm fighting.
>>
>>182156528
Who?
>>
>>182156132
>the worst image
2 is just badly made
>>
Post dream teams for engineering and medbay
>>
>>182156782
spergay
he was the dream team detective
>>
File: mech.jpg (337KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
mech.jpg
337KB, 600x847px
This is your mech this shift
Say something nice about it!
>>
>>182157203
>spergay

Sergei's ckey is freakinabonk
>>
>>182157240
I want to date it and after a nice dinner take her to dorms and wish her good night
>>
File: 1495494105504.png (78KB, 590x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1495494105504.png
78KB, 590x1129px
>>182156154
I used to be a gygax supremacist, but you'll find that you'll be using lethal mechs most for npc enemies, xenos, or blobs. Gygaxes are better for humans, but the durand shines at tanking mobs.
My primary armament for a durand is a laser (cannon or rifle depending on alien), repair droid, and melee armor booster. Durands can open resin door, so you go in, turn on the repair droid and laser em. Punch them back when they get too close, and if they start to gang up on you, either retreat or toggle defence mode and keep punching them for the stuns.

Durands can be good against human enemies if you're smart enough too.RCD is the best combat module.
>>
>that souhei player feedback
>>
>>182157336
shit you're right
i mixed up sunny-side galadriel and the crossdressing doc
>>
>Medbay is ignoring everyones comms and making acid sprays
>Engineering can't even get singularity running
>Cargo wastes all credits on Corgi boxes
>Atmos tech is rolling joints with botany
>Botany is afk and IRL high
>Security is beating the living shit out of clown for honking at lobby
>Captain and HoP have left station to derp in space
>CE is welding down walls to high sec area
>Science is arguing over who gets to work on research
>Mime and Janitor are holding back 4 man squad of tator agents with power of soap bars
>HoS is rifling through the armory to find more shit to beat the clown with
>AI and robots are making dream base in old bar ignoring every human command even on asimov
>Bartender and Chef are duking it out at bar with MOMMI's cheering them on with booping
>IAA and Chaplain are ERP'ing in confessional booth

Such is the great space station 13
>>
File: 1409876443519.gif (103KB, 402x387px) Image search: [Google]
1409876443519.gif
103KB, 402x387px
>>182156343
>implying there aren't reverse joint transformers
>>
>>182157929
Barring the MoMMIs, this probably happened atleast once or twice in a hippie tier server. Makes me laugh, the fact a game so stupid like ss13 can make such stupid shit happen and not have it be such a crackshot.
>>
>>182156154
I'd rather we build durands in general and spend the diamond on bags and guns. If it's a good pilot and he asks specifically for a gygax I'll make it for him but everyone else gets honks/durands. Gygax/phazons are for people who deserve it.

>>182156596
I forget if it was on github or not but the answer was basically it's not gonna happen on /vg/station
>>
>>182157441
>tfw armor module and repair bot is on while in defense mode
>tfw all those absorbs
I wish we had more different and more common hostile mob events that weren't blob cause it's way too fun.
>>
Kavlax is cute, CUTE! Im gonna marry her!
>>
>>182158572
Avada is cute, CUTE!
>>
>>182158572
K A R E N
>>
>>182158572
Souhei! Cute! Cute!
>>
>>182157203
>he was the dream team detective
who's the detective dream team?
>>
>>182159048
any detective + clown informant
bonus if the clown gets given the spare hat and coat and feeds people joe
>>
autoshotties when
>>
Ashe Mallory is a character played by the old player known as catandwet, during their catandwet phase they played a character called Mallory Brooks and left the server to go play lifeweb with Shiggy.

HOWEVER, they didn't leave, they just returned with a new ckey and character but there's hints go her true identity leaking through. She still plays the waifus but changed he'd job and even pretends to be new. That's right, she's done this twice now, first was Ashe, the second was Surfer. Look at the big picture, all 3 were popular waifus, all 3 are linked together, they're all one person.

Ashe Mallory
Surfer Brooks

Mallory Brooks the Ash Surfer, she rides the ashes if the server after she systematically destroys it
>>
I miss the old Morena
Being an attention whore Morena

Stepping on toes Morena, being a hoe Morena

I hate the new Morena, the never lewd Morena. The telling news Morena, blogging away Morena

I miss the ERP Morena, the 'I'm a girl hee hee' Morena

I gotta say at the time I'd like to be Morena. See she invented shitters, there wasn't any shitters, now I look around and there's so many shitters

I used to love Morena I used to love Morena, I even had the drill hair I thought I WAS Morena

What if Morena ERPed with Morena? Said it was Sawbones fault, that she's a new Morena? Man that'd be so Morena!

That's all it was Morena, we still in love Morena, and I love you like Morena, loves shiggy
>>
>>182159381
bad tagliatelle
>>
>>182159381
>>182159518
>both pastas I wrote
>>
>>182159634
Surfer?
>>
>>182157587
shiggy my man you high af
>>
>>182137859
>What the fuck? Make clonex pills dipshit, not bottles, I don't want a bunch of bottles all over the floor.
Souhei's a wanker but you actually should be making clonex pills; just one click to put into the cryo beakers instead of three, or one click for the meat beaker instead of 3. Can't even the bottles for the meat IV drip since there's no more space for the blood to enter.
>>
>>182159634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWJNu-IllU
>>
>>182160052
They're both fine really.
>>
>>182160320
Bottles are inferior, don't be stupid.
>>
>>182159634
who are you
>>
remove SPS when
>>
>>182160441
It's an insignificant difference. It is marginally better to do it that way yes but it's not a difference you should have a spergout over.
>>
One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.
>>
i'm going to make a new forum account and use a VPN to make a low effort job ban request on Elon Musk for head roles
>>
>>182154082
same thing happened to me one time as a vox trader. shot myself with my own crossbow and launched myself and terminal velocity across the galaxy, blood gushing out of the gaping hole in my chest. It's a really effective way to explore space quickly if you patch up the wound.
>>
>>182164384
>using a vpn to make ban requests
sad!
>>
>>182164450
the old best way to space explore was the buddy to buddy dance, always funny to watch.
>>
>>182164625
There's a lot of character attacks to deflect from the matter at hand. It's a good practice.
>>
>>182164980
If you can't counter character assassination you need to grow a thicker skin
>>
>>182164629
wasn't that a thing back when you had phantom reach on grabs? you would grab someone, who grabbed you back, you would throw him and he would aggress his grab to tp you to him, then you grab him back and repeat. is that right?
>>
>>182165113
A ban request isn't the place for it when the peanut gallery jumps on it.
>>
>>182165113
>muh thick skin
This isn't about fee-fees, this is about the fact that people will constantly try and derail ban request threads if the requester has ever done anything questionable in their time here. It's annoying and it inevitably devolves into shitposting with no actual discussion of the ban request at hand.
>>
>>182164625
>not wanting a metagrude from an all day spess NEET player who only plays headrolls and murderbones when they get antag
>>
>>182165632
>implying that has ever happened
The forums are a calm and respectful place
>>
>>182165437
Yeah and you'd spin really silly-like and it would be very fast.
>>
is there a point in time where you should play head roles?

i can do everything in engineering to, at least, a moderate level, and i think i can wrangle/keep the station up to date with events as a captain

what does a captain even do anyway
>>
>>182159858
Yei am but not that guy
>>
>>182166031
Just keep all the relevant wikis open. Dont try anything too crazy. You WILL screw up and people will give you shit, ignore them. Just make sure you don't get people killed.
>>
>>182166031
If you want to play a head role, you should not be playing head roles
>>
>dem features
so what has someone found to cripple the server this time?
>>
>>182166254
i mean i dont really want to

but it seems all the retards take them solely for the access it offers, so i should nab them first so at least someone who knows the fucking department has it
>>
File: 1484264070236.jpg (191KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484264070236.jpg
191KB, 500x500px
>>182155306
Please respond.
>>
>>182166031
Meh, they get all acess in their deparments. Chemist/Genetesist can do all good same as the CMO. Scientist can do good same as the RE.
>>
>>182166259
>join
>byond freezes for a few seconds
>figure it's nothing
>keeps freezing for about a second or two every thirty seconds
>still manage to catch a tator and make some headway
>>
>>182165983
I love all the meme ways to explore space:
>shield gen slingshot
>bluespace tomatoes
>maximum setting mass driver
>getting superfarted by someone else into space
>lubing out of an airlock
I need to find more meme methods.
>>
>the assistant that stole the cap's armor and laser wasn't an antag
>but the clown that said he shot at him was

don't know how to feel about shooting at him now tbqh

Should I feel bad for shooting lethals at him?
>>
>>182166480
laying down and having someone throw you through the flaps at the pod bay is pretty good
>>
>>182166571
>assistant steals captains anything
>feeling bad about lasering him to death

mmm... nope
>>
>>182166571
Was he just doing normal clown pranks? Then, yes.
Was he doing antagonist stuff? Then, no.
>>
Honkers on deff always makes these comfy lairs in maint
>>
>>182166474
Yeah, I thought it was just my shiddy internet until someone piped up in OOC.
>>
>70 down
>takes 10 minutes to download resources

how many pomfcoins does it take to fix this
>>
>>182166702
I didn't shoot the clown, I shot the assistant who the clown claimed shot at him with the cap's laser gun. Who was also running around with the cap's armor and hand teleporter, trying to evade security by hopping into space.
>>
>>182166474
>Play chemist
>Lag and also more lag since my brother is using facebook on his phone
>The paramedic enters chem lab and start making med pills without looking in the fridge first.
>He start making 25u and 30u of bicard/dex+/keloderm when there are already 10u pills of each.
>Doesn't respect the colours either
>Pills with X.xxxxxxx units

I mean, this sounds like a small thing. But it triggers my inner autist.
>>
>>182166832
>Who was also running around with the cap's armor and hand teleporter, trying to evade security by hopping into space
Greyshits like that deserve to be lynched 2bh.
Especially if they do shit like that when there's active and confirmed threats on the station.
>>
>>182166847
I know exactly how you feel. Anytime i need to share the mech bay with someone my autism goes into overdrive. Especially if they start building my shit while im off ordering mats from cargo or pestering sec for ED bits
>>
The comfy bartender/botanist action just chilling in the chaos was neat.
>>
>>182166803
Works for me
>>
>>182166480
>>getting superfarted by someone else into space
I feel like I've been wasting my life away suddenly.
>>182166382
Can't say I've seen that before. Do you have some craptop integrated graphics or something? Maybe it's a driver thing.
>>
>>182166847
>red antitox
>blue bicardine

Ive seen this and it physically enrages me irl
>>
>>182166847
Being chemist is pure suffering. Half the time other chemists will drink radium at roundstart, the other half of the time your coworkers will barge in at roundstard and start making stuff because you haven't completed the mix, the basic chems, and clonex by 12:06.
>>
>>182167087
>because you haven't completed the mix, the basic chems, and clonex by 12:06.
>his job is to literally make these things
>he is not good at them
>>
>>182166031
Captain is kind of in a weird spot where he's a super buck stops here officer but also should be acting as a desk bitch who is coordinating with his heads of staff, AI, and bridge consoles to have the clearest picture of what is actually happening on the station to make sure everyone is okay, supplied, and their core dept functions done. Upping the code, making announcements, tasking the IAA or stepping up to collaborate with centcomm as the need arises to keep them informed of what's happening including periodic sitreps that also include death/perma/execution reports, what you need, etc. That fax isn't decoration.

Know how to do every job in the dept. For medical it is extremely important to know about morgue lights and headswap cloning ling victims
Working knowledge of silicon laws aka stop fucking lethaling humans, changing them, purge asimoving remotely, blowing borgs, flashing borgs, apc/door hacking, replacing a broken console screen, and replacing APC cells
Knowledge of construction, deconstruction, repair, apc cell swaps, and getting gloves/magboots
Basic knowledge of using an ATM to get dept funds for yourself and transferring to others so you can keep the dept supplied
Moderate knowledge of field and ghetto medicine to survive most assassination attempts/internal bleeding
Situational awareness to prevent the silicon/antag ganks
Be willing to put emphasis on asking others in your dept to get core functions done so you can focus on the big picture instead of trying and failing to superman everything at once in a timely fashion
Be willing to drop everything and get to a keycard to swipe for red then an ERT once things go to shit
Be willing to periodically do a dept headcount
Talk to the other fucking heads before calling/recalling. Especially if you're calling over a matter that your dept isn't overseeing.
>>
File: 1496540214239.png (514KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496540214239.png
514KB, 1200x1200px
>>182167087
I still say the chemist should be the only one with chemistry access unless there is no chemist or he is brain dead. Sort of like how maintenance access is givin during a rad storm
>>
>tfw I probably denied valkyrie greentext on janitor because I spent entire round teaching him R-UST
>>
>>182167174
>>his job is to literally make these things
>>he is not good at them
The joke is that you have one minute to do all of the above.
>>
Whats wrong with tg servers?
>>
>>182167250
WYCI
>>
>>182167268
Greentext is irrelevant.

>>182167250
Back in the day when it was like that, all it meant was that doctors wrenched the windows into chem. You're a fucking idiot.

>>182167174
The round starts at 12:05
>>
>>182167334
I mean the code is already there isnt it?
>>
>>182167320
>>182167387
>they can't do it in that minute

sad! stop putting up your make up and do your job
>>
>>182167402
Not until you put it there
>>
>>182167387
if the chemist was doing his job then those doctors are dumb pieces of shit and so are you.
>>
>>182167487
you couldn't do all that with frame perfect timing and no mistakes
>tfw I enjoy speed-running departments and finding ways to do it faster
>>
>it's another salty chemists thread
Maybe if you didn't want people taking your job, you'd do it properly. When the MDs are capable of doing your entire job within the 10 minutes it takes you to even get up off your ass and make a real chem, something is wrong. Something is VERY wrong when you complain about them doing your job for you when you weren't doing it in the first fucking place.
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-09+at+08.20.39).png (36KB, 774x447px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-09+at+08.20.39).png
36KB, 774x447px
>>182167046
>Do you have some craptop integrated graphics or something?
It's the first time i've had a problem with spess.
I believe it all started with I made the font size smaller and highlighted my characters name.
>>
name a better WFU than ___me__
>>
>>182167873
Me.
>>
File: marcus aurelius.jpg (86KB, 612x446px) Image search: [Google]
marcus aurelius.jpg
86KB, 612x446px
your welcome
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&p=20525#p20525
>>
>>182167873
Angel Hawke
>>
>>182167956
You're*
>>
>>182167873
Tali'Zorah.
>>
>>182167956
>Not posting 17 pages of logs
You're basically giving him immunity through double jeopardy dude.
>>
>>182167956
xDxD
>>
>>182167785
This is every powergaming speedrunning faggots response to this. MDs and mediborgs barge in whether you do it right or quick enough at all. Honestly Chemistry as a job should just get deleted. All you are is a lesser doctor without surgery access.
>>
>>182167824
Weird. Maybe you could try the usual deleting IE cache and clean uninstalling byond and reinstalling 510.1347.
>>
>>182168127
This.
shoulda been thourough and prepared anon, you jumped the gun and shot yourself in the foot.
>>
>>182167268
Wasn't going for greentext, I was just helping the AI and jailbreaking Hachi.
>>
>>182168127
DOUBLW JEOPARDY
post the screenshot
>>
>>182168263
>chemistry as a job should just get deleted
That's a great idea, Anon. I'm glad you thought of it.
>>
Maybe "small_boss" you should do your job of administrating instead of just opening the server and tabbing out and you'd see this shit happening.
>>
>>182168316
sure thing tranny
>>
>>182168609
maybe you should first learn how literally the entire ban request/appeal system works
>>
I'm sure Souhei only played HoP because you idiots banned him fron antag roles
>>
File: 54373245725.jpg (45KB, 400x355px) Image search: [Google]
54373245725.jpg
45KB, 400x355px
>>182168794
DONT TALK TO MY WAIFU LIKE THAT
>>
>>182168959
souhei was unbanned from antag roles
>>
>>182168986
fuck off avada keep your valkyrie dicksucking in the discord
>>
>>182168940
I'm not the one who wrote it, but this situation wouldn't have happened if the admins actually watched rounds and did something about garbage behaviour.
>>
>>182169062
And now he doesn't play HoP.
Really makes you think huh
>>
>>182168127
>implying 17 pages of logs can stop anyone

Long ban requests by a vpn anonymous shitposter are ignored for being shit pretty much. Admins don't want to read an essay by a literal who
>>
>>182169129
Admins can't watch every single person in every single round. This is why you

AHELP
H
E
L
P
>>
How the fuck do you prove a negative? You can't find logs for someone NOT doing their job, and you can't prove someone spent their entire round running around maint and space with a pAI purely with chat logs.
>>
>>182169430
>known player who has really garbage behaviour round to round
>someone doesn't check on them ocassionally
Lol, great admin team /vg/
>>
>>182167087
I mean, MDs don't have nothing to do at roundstart. Either help with the meds or go to cargo and order more bloodcrates and more large beakers. I always end up with only one large beaker when i finish cryo. Either i have to wait for science to bring the bluespace ones or stick with only one.
>>
File: 1490755324545.jpg (6KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
1490755324545.jpg
6KB, 234x215px
>>182169283
>And now he doesn't play HoP.
incorrect, they play it literally every round
>>
>>182139067
That piece of shit is a tranny on top? HAHHAHA
>>
Oh wait I forgot, the admins for the /vg/, on 4chan, don't even use 4chan. Ahahaha, great isn't it?
>>
the admins are apparently blind, so they will give no credibility until other people chime in
be the hero I was not, and post with your ckey attached
>>
>>182169860
Fuck off Souhei. I'm not that dumb.
>>
>>182169860
Or until you post the logs.
It happens all the time, so why don't you?
>>
>>182170092
see >>182169463
>>
>>182139017
Transexuals are mentally ill and deserve the sweet mercy of unlife to save them from their body butchering autism.
>>
>>182169860
>using a vpn to shitpost on our forums
>>
>>182170092
if no one chimes in, I will post logs from people complaining in dead chat about souhei validhunting
but I expect that won't be necessary
>>
>>182170156
>says the fat neckbeard sitting in his mommy's basement
I'm sure your day of the rope will come as soon, honey. Until then, stop shitposting and eat your tendies.
>>
>>182169554
>no ahelps about their behavior ingame
>only shitposting in the thread
>known

yeah good job retard we sure can know about this behavior when it's never brought up except in shitposting
>>
>anonymous with a vpn makes a ban request for a metaclub member
>admins tell the guy to fuck off and that it's dumb
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&p=20530

>anonymous with a vpn makes a ban request for a non-metaclub member
>admins chime in and agree/shitpost in the thread
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2833
>>
>>182157929
>credits
time to leave
>>
>>182170150
What are the complaints again?
>validhunts all the time
>doesn't do his job as cmo
Attack logs are good for surgeries and probably also forced pills, regular logs are good for what he says and who he hits (which all includes coordinates), and we have entire log FILES for how many chems you make and which.
>>
File: xd-emoticon-face.png (3KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
xd-emoticon-face.png
3KB, 178x178px
>>182170295
>logs from people complaining in dead chat
>>
>>182169732
maybe its because you fags start up shitstorms 24/7.

If we banned everyone the thread wanted gone, we'd have no one playing.

Play the game instead of the ban page
>>
>>182170447
HOW DO YOU PROVIDE LOGS THAT DO NOT EXIST YOU RETARD
>>
>>182170331
It's not shitposting when it's true. Maybe you should stop thinking everything is shitposting and take a bit of initiative and investigate claims.
And how can people adminhelp this when they don't observe it until they're out of the round? People get ignored when they're ahelping situations they aren't part of.
>>
>>182170583
>People get ignored when they're ahelping situations they aren't part of.

uhhh no they don't
>>
Leave Souhei alone
>>
>>182170583
They don't get ignored what?

And why wouldn't you, you know, go to the forums and bring it up. Or ahelp and bring it up. Or do ANYTHING besides post anonymous claims that we can't verify outside of meticulously combing through months of logs for any sort of meaning.
>>
>>182170583
literally 90% of this thread is fucking shitposting

post proof, ahelp when it's happening, or alternatively

FUCK

OFF

if we believed every single thing that was posted in the thread there wouldn't be a server or a thread
>>
>>182170428
Lol I made this. It's funny as fuck to me everyone was like "this is stupid why should we ban them" and three months later Pain did it himself because they wouldn't stop.
Should have listened to me. Should have banned them in September and never looked back.
>>
>>182170575
I just told you you dumb fuck. If he's not doing any of these things but his staff is (attack logs and chemistry logs) and we can see he's not even in medbay (regular logs), he's not doing his fucking job but is in fact out validhunting.
>>
>>182170706
Sogay brought it on himself when he was being a brat about it in OOC. now the shitposters are going to tackle him at every opportunity for years until something sticks. It just keeps happening.
>>
>>182170803
pain also unbanned them without an appeal, guess the ban was dumb, made me LOL out loud
>>
>>182148368
This. Every single time. Being new is one thing, being THIS new, being unable to read the wiki, and STILL having antag turned on, let alone any role but assistant, should not be allowed.
>>
>>182170583
>>182170717
If you aren't the person involved in the situation, admins don't give a shit. If you get non-antag murdered and you don't ahelp but some random person does, they won't do shit about it.
I've observed countless rounds and seen people do rule-breaking things and I have spoken in deadchat to the active admins there and they haven't even moved a muscle because no one who was effected by the actions bothered to ahelp. Our admins are lazy and frankly just fucking terrible.
>>
>>182167956
I get there needs to be logs for ban requests but I don't know how you can find the logs of a player maximum powergayming and validhunting every round. When ever elon_musk is CMO they don't even manage the doctors. Chemist and MD may be bitching about the mix and verbatim he said "Figure it out among your selves" meanwhile a Paramedic was dicking around with one of the cryo tubes filling it with 45 Antitox, 30 birc 30 Dermaline to test some bug he had discovered. elon was not even in medbay. Just getting that chloral hypo-spray full and a bunch of other medicine so he doesn't have to actually interact with anyone.
Definitely should not have head roles.
>>
>>182171086
I've made ban requests to things I've not been involved in and the shitters got banned.
>>
>>182171086
Actually what the fuck are you talking about? Bring it up, both will be bwoinked.
>>
>>182170972
And then he wrote on the forums that undoing the ban was a mistake and he shouldn't have done it.
>>
>>182171086
Not even remotely true. One of the newer admins observed some guy killing another a few days ago and asked the victim what happened and if he was okay with it. Didn't need an ahelp, just saw it.
Besides that, Pain made a thread on the forums just to say "you can call admins up even if you weren't involved"
>>
>>182171086
>because no one who was effected by the actions bothered to ahelp

>Calling admins lazy when the players couldn't be bothered to press F1 and say "hey this guy killed me/this other guy"

lol
>>
>Elon Musk makes the round less fun for everyone and powergames nonstop, also bitches a bit
>tons of people want him rule 0'd
>Yred makes the rounds less fun for everyone and powergames nonstop, is almost a mute unless when talked to
>made admin
Really
Really makes my
Brain work
>>
>>182171086
>If you aren't the person involved in the situation, admins don't give a shit. If you get non-antag murdered and you don't ahelp but some random person does, they won't do shit about it.

you're wrong but ok
>>
>>182171301
Wowzers.
>>
>>182171431
Wenk.
>>
>>182171231
He wrote that doing it without an appeal was a mistake, not that unbanning them was a mistake. can you even read?
>>
>>182171301
Hella weird.
>>
>>182171458
Yes, because an appeal means that they have to state a case and then people would have made an actual informed decision, which means he didn't and he just did it on a whim and so he's admitting that undoing the ban was a mistake.
The appeal could have been fucking awful and everyone could have said "no" but Pain did it without any thought. Do you even think?
>>
File: hella.png (1MB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
hella.png
1MB, 1200x794px
>>182171594
>>
>>182171106
I'm not your babysitter
>>
How do i climb on tables?
>>
>>182171106
>Regular logs, check for what he says shortly after roundstart to confirm he's not doing his job or managing his staff
>Regular logs, check for his coordinates to confirm he's not in medbay
>Chemistry log, check for what he made and consumed that round
>>
>>182172012
click drag self to table
>>
>>182171894
That's literally the point of head roles. Babysit your department, do what needs done in it if no one else will/has the ability to.
>>
>eesollet posted in the player feedback thread about head role abuse and validhunting
happening_elderpaul.gif
>>
>>182172580
That's older though
>>
>>182172629
they just posted it a few minutes ago, should have been in the ban request thread
>>
>>182172869
Shit you're right I'm retarded
I was thinking of Leapthatwall
>>
>>182172869
I have no logs and I don't feel like log diving. Don't want to be a part of that peanut gallery.
>>
>>182171648
Maybe Pain didn't want an appeal, who knows what secrets could've come out, something even worse than serwind being a footfag?
>>
File: 1444159056534.jpg (18KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
1444159056534.jpg
18KB, 255x253px
>make a shoddy ban request with zero proof
>get laughed at by badmins
>from now on gathering evidence will be tagged as "metagrudging Souhei"

Fell right into the trap.
>>
>>182173445
>souhei made the ban request herself and fucked it up on purpose to kill any chance at a ban request later

genius..
>>
is cecil the most useless sec static?
>>
>>182173604
>>182173445
jokes on you i hate all of you little retards and will ban you all the same
>>
>>182173445
I wonder if someone with a vested interest in not being banned would commit such treachery
>>
>>182171894
>>182171894
Did you know a captain got jobbanned a while ago because the station had been powerless for 30 minutes with nobody being able to set up power while he just AFK'd in his office? Apparently, it got too far when he didn't make a single effort to fix his station or to give someone else the access required to fix it.
As the CMO, your job is in medbay. Anything else is ridiculous. Fucking off from that and not actually doing your job in medbay is going to get people angery at you and will lead to, at the very least, jobbans.
Hey, did you know Sue's third permaban was for raiding the entire armoury that sec needed to fight off the murderboning wizzie and going off to raid the tcomm satellite? Isn't that something.
>>
File: 1499547742678.jpg (932KB, 933x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499547742678.jpg
932KB, 933x1024px
>who could be behind this worst ban request of all time
>>
>>182173445
>>182173604
Hey, why do you think I've been telling people where to look for which logs? I want substance on that thread too
>>
>>182174046
I wonder who could be behind this bread
>>
https://pastebin.com/FGjEVPL3
>>
>souhei thread shit posters getting righteously btfo by based admin team of many log requests

loving every laugh
>>
>>182173957
I'll do cryo, I'll fill up cloner with 5k biomass, I'll do all the meds ever needed for chemfridge, I'll order crates and get beakers, I'll heal people and do surgeries but I won't be wasting my time on some retard that can't read the wiki. What else do you want me to do.
>>
File: rly wish u didt say thta.jpg (53KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
rly wish u didt say thta.jpg
53KB, 358x358px
>>182174376
>>
>>182174418
>based admin team

>serwind the footfag is "based"
>>
File: 1430489561273.gif (607KB, 187x220px) Image search: [Google]
1430489561273.gif
607KB, 187x220px
>>182174580
>leaving your department
>not training new employees as the head of your department
>>
>>182174693
serwind was removed ages ago
>>
>>182174750
or they could just read the wiki
>>
>>182166803
What speed do you get downloading this file
http://game.ss13.moe/100mb.bin
>>
>>182174984
Here we can see Pomf in his natural habitat, tricking prey into downloading his pomfcoin generating software.
>>
>>182175127
Oh you
>>
>>182174580
Then I guess people won't find any of the logs they want, eh?
>>
>>182173604
>herself
Souhei is not a girl name
>>
>ban this sick filth player
>I don't have any evidence for my claims but I already know everyone will agree with me
What are you doing nigga
>>
File: 1482116034959.jpg (52KB, 768x737px) Image search: [Google]
1482116034959.jpg
52KB, 768x737px
>>182174376
is this in the library
>>
>>182174963
Why play as a head then?
You can validhunt all you want without taking positions that matter
>>
>morena is banned for rule 0
>souhei isn't

makes you think huh?
>>
>>182172137
It is not working
>>
>>182176972
Yes
>>
>>182177156
It only has a 5% chance of working. Just keep trying.
>>
>>182177038
>playing as a head means babysitting mentally challenged people that can't read sentences longer than ten words
k
Thread posts: 803
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.