[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5N@F/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 499
Thread images: 123

A Pirate's Life for Me Edition

Previous Thread
>>181656803
>>>/vg/freddy

>Links to purchasables
FNAF 1 - SL: http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1729/
FNAF BOOK: https://www.amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: http://gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: http://scottgames.com
Asset Rips: http://s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: http://5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: http://pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: http://pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Let the hammer fall a bit too early, eh?
>>
>>181999670
Hair triggers man.
>>
So what's the best one of the ports for android?
>>
>>182000094
World of course!
>>
>>181998451
such a fucking pirate
>>
>>182000094
Buddy I know exactly jack and shit about the mobile games. They never seemed like a good way to experience them.
>>
The fnaf series is good and Scott is a great developer.
>>
>a bunch of redditors came and went
>and still the thred is ded
>and so are the kids
>>
File: conman.jpg (34KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
conman.jpg
34KB, 900x900px
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>182004494
Made the mistake of trying to please the kind of people who go to a FNAF subreddit.
>>
>>182004494
Too much pressure on one guy.
>>
>>182004494
There is no problem, his community is unpleasable and has unrealistic standards of him.
>>
>>182004494
Couldn't keep down his crazy.
>>
>>182004494
What exactly did he say that he feels like apologising and stuff? Everything is happening so fast.
>>
>>182004494
Using a community of literal children that needs to be babysat by a mom along with other undesirable demographics for reference and feedback when doing a horror series was his biggest mistake.

It gave him an inflated perspective of how the series actually was doing, both quality-wise and financially. We can add this to an already long list of things reddit has ruined.
>>
Reposting "Red Right Hand"

https://pastebin.com/K5dXmG3u

Bit of a delay down the production line, Frank will be coming this weekend.
>>
File: 60707512_p0.jpg (529KB, 1535x2048px) Image search: [Google]
60707512_p0.jpg
529KB, 1535x2048px
>>
>>182012340
I wish Lolbit would escape through my computer monitor and crush my head, finally freeing me of this cursed existence.
>>
>>182014185
I wish a giant fembot would step on my house and rid me of having to see what's happened to this series.
>>
>>182004494
Catering to literal children and redditors.
Milking the living fuck out of his franchise.
Not realizing what made the original game so damn great, and deviating further and further from it.
Listening to reddit, ever.
>>
>>182016721
>Not realizing what made the original game so damn great, and deviating further and further from it.
I'm ok with this. Rather than making the same game over and over again, he experimented every time to find new ways to make the experience scary.
>>
>>182017543
It really is a delicate balance that needs to be maintained. Doing something new is better than doing something old, but making something good is better than making something bad.
>>
>>182017543
>Rather than making the same game over and over again
Ironically, the sequels are actually more formulaic as a result of his deviation from the original game, as they all put a greater emphasis on narrative and a retconned plot twist. Subsequently, they tend to follow a similar beat breakdown, like an M Night Shyamalon movie. And the focus on twists has left the series worse off. It's no wonder he's had a hard time with 6, he'd need a continuity reboot to unravel the contradictions and plot holes that adding multiple restaurants, incidents, and characters into the timeline have created.

Had he stuck with the original game, which put horror first and foremost, the series would be objectively superior and more likely to have had a good narrative. Provided he wasn't relying on MatPat and his ilk or children for feedback. A creepy story is better than a confusing, meandering mess. Just compare a story written by Thomas Ligotti or Harlan Ellison to either of the books Scott and Kira have put out.

>he experimented every time to find new ways to make the experience scary
Half of 2's designs, as well as 3 and 4 all follow the "zombie look=better" design. They might look cooler on a school binder, I'll give you that. But they fail on a horror level compared to the original game's, which were actually inspired by real-world animatronics, and their uncanniness. Edginess is the general design tenet for the second game onward.

Your post brings to mind all the horror franchises that jump the shark by trying to be "new", by purposefully going out of it's way to ignore the original and why it succeeded.

FNAF 2 was the moment FNAF jumped the shark and landed itself in the direct to video clearance shelf.
>>
>>181998451
yo I can't fucking believe this place still exists
I haven't been a regular since right before fnafworlds, so how have you all been?
Have the shitstorms been getting better or worse?
Was Ghost Quest ever finished and does anyone have an archive?
Has Vawfag ever drawn anything that looks as good as that one femtrap in 2015?
Did GMF ever come back?
What are the biggest artist projects/collabs that I've missed?
Is Fatz fucking dead / what became of that Noir AU?
Also sorry artists that I didn't mention.
It's not you, it's me.

Basically: please spoonfeed this lazy sack of shit anon
>>
I preferred Purple Guy as some guy just doing what he does for unknown reasons, not some Doctor Evil-level villain who had his daughter die so now he's making death robots.
>>
>>182020616
>how have you all been?
Bad boys, punish us please
>shitstorms been getting better or worse
Worse, don't ask. CDF and Springinator were blessings
>GQ
Ghostquest was finished, I don't have the archive on me. He also started a gaiden quest but didn't finish it.
Dunno who Vawfag is
GMF might've come back once but not permanently
The biggest collab isn't even between artists. Weaver and a writefag wrote the most successful story since the general started.
Fatz is dead.
>>
>>182020667
I preferred when the Bite was just an ominous background event. The name of the incident told you all you needed to know, but kids fixated on it because of the "deepest lore". It took them twenty years to make a movie about how that dog ended up getting assimilated in The Thing, while it took Scott three months to make an asspull about an offhand line that was most likely improvised.

This series reminds me of Star Wars, where the fans are obsessed with making media for every single character or incident. Except if after A New Hope we got a movie about Han Solo making the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs. And then after that was a movie about how they got the death star plans. And then we get Empire somewhere between that, but Lucas cans the series because he feels "disappointed" by what the geeks on Wookiepedia think about the series.

I guess we can attribute this to Scott literally trying to please an audience with worse taste in story and horror than the dumbasses watching The Walking Dead every week.
>>
>>182021608
I also liked it when we knew fucknothing about the lore, only the Joy of Creation, the bite, and other things. Scott really fucked up on these aspects. Though really, how would you do a FNaF game? I would like to hear it.
>>
>>182020616
>Ghost Quest Archive
1-16: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17uFd0-vzya9OtvDYVvDzPDDQyFMLE6BHjlCsbjiPTOk/edit
17: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18_sHjD42vp6SXxAPW-KBr5nxGqrCEStwPpcN6moVCbI/edit
18-21+playable portion of epilogue: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OjvzmdFeryfBSIyHY9Mjemtczww3UsfcEBtTRglcpJA/edit
The rest of the epilogue doesn't seem to be archived by Ghost, but can be found here https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/132750875/#132751331
>>
>>182019238
Deep thoughts.
>>
>>182021740
I wouldn't use minigames, and I wouldn't do prequels that focus on answering questions.
Something that goes for a more intimate story,
with an antagonist like a rogue Phone Guy or a parent who came in at night, trying to find their child. Not exclusively those two of course. They just come to mind as following the moodier, more somber atmosphere of the first game.

There's an inherent psychological horror in the animatronics, at least in the first game. They're manic, violent, and their screeching doesn't sound sane. I think if you want me to be more specific on what I would like to see in a sequel, something that shows us why becoming an animatronic would be a bad thing, or at least being one. I think there's far more potential in that for horror than there is in exploring random events from the first game. You could combine this with the antagonist ideas mentioned above. Did the parent's child purposefully force them into this existence, out of anger or loneliness? Is it even their child inside the robot, or is it so far gone it can't recognize their mom and dad?
>>
>>182023306
I'd go for a similar approach, perhaps similarly to what one anon wanted to do a few threads ago.
>Seven nights
>All of them get slowly more mental as it progresses
>Phone guy of the game never truly goes into how you ward off the animatronics, but it's subtle enough for you to know what to do against them
>Some animatronics can actually steal your shit if you let them get in (say for instance a flashlight or your tablet that allows you to view the cameras), but can't kill you, and use them against you if they get them
>Maybe a feature where you can look into the eyes of the animatronics that survey the area
>Hallucinations end up revealing that the animatronics are possessed by a night guard who died on the night shift from unknown reasons
>Final story night is the night guard's ghost making everything in your mind go full mental, everything's disgusting, and he's the only guy who goes against you, taking the form of an endoskeleton that seems to have bits of it be organic flesh and other bits be metal, but you can't tell where those parts start and end
>Minigames only show up on the extras screen as a time waster
>Story ends with the ghost finally making sense, and getting peace with you
>>
>>182021608
>Except if after A New Hope we got a movie about Han Solo making the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs.
One of the books explained it before Disney reincarnated the canon.

>And then after that was a movie about how they got the death star plans.
The most recent movie was this.

It's almost eerie how your examples actually came to pass eventually.
>>
>>182025448
There was a game about the Death Star plans, too.
Though the difference is that these explanations inhabited a nebulous state of canon. Maybe that's what Scott should've done with the books, instead of TSE and TTO.
Put all the dumb lore and spoilers he could think of into an Expanded Universe, and keep doing horror with the games.
>>
>>182025682
>Though the difference is that these explanations inhabited a nebulous state of canon
>nebulous
No they didn't, it was pretty clear. Canon unless contradicted by the movies, which then take precedence. Everyone understood.
>>
To all 3 people lurking the thread right now: With Scott planning on making more spinoff games, what would your ideal spinoff game be like? Also, disregarding Scott's game-making skills, what would your ideal fangame be like?
>>
File: DEEPER.jpg (134KB, 1083x1030px) Image search: [Google]
DEEPER.jpg
134KB, 1083x1030px
>>182020616
>shitstorm status
Some OCfags have some really bad grudges, and that's leaked into the thread and either they are perpetuating it or Anon just liked being able to stir up shit, it's been awful lately, but there are good days.
>GQ Finished
Yes, and that other Anon threw up an archive, goes really scifi towards the end so prewarning. Had a sequel in GhostQuest Gaiden that ended mid-first session because he had a severe sinus infection.
>Vaw draw anything as good as the femtrap
He comes irregularly, but I'd say he's as good as ever. Hit up that booru, it's still updated regularly.
>Did GMF come back
Quest was too stressful for her, she's moved onto Zootopia and TMNT. Left on good terms at least.
>Biggest projects missed
Beverage made a game, Foxy Gets Hooked came out, Weaver and Pokemaniacal finished Roommates at 50 full chapters and it dominated the thread for a while.
>Is Fatz dead
Not 100% but close, he shows up every other month to draw a thing or two.

>>182022331
GhostQuest Gaiden was archived as well for what little was done of it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nznHGeKSckJXBmJywRHBdEHlOTvjhyMaNtixrx6FgaE/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>182025786
Exactly, with things like G-canon and S-Canon so on.
The important detail to note here is that Lucas, and the other people working on the movies, never gave much attention to the books, comics, or games. He even mentioned once that he thought of it as kind of like an alternate universe. That's how we ended up with Mandalorian wank, incidentally.
>>
File: YESSSS.png (51KB, 325x375px) Image search: [Google]
YESSSS.png
51KB, 325x375px
>>182025943
As simple as it sounds, I would happily shell out five dollars for a vaster, huger version of Foxy's Fighters. Let me choose from more pilots with different stats and local co-op. Levels based on his old games like Desolate Hope and Chipper, as well as levels based on FNAF 1-5, just toned down to fit the goofy arcadey tone. Balloon Boys lobbing balloons at you, Freddy Heads from FNAF2 pulling Medusa Head movements against you, with boss fights being massive animatronics you have to shoot down. Lots of dialogue to fit the tone, bring Rainbow back as a secret last boss. Maybe make the hitbox on the plane smaller. I would be stoked.
>>
>>182026292
Lucas played favourites with the EU, ignoring more or less the rest. But he'll sometimes he'll use stuff (ex. Coruscant).
>>
File: TouristTrap.jpg (57KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
TouristTrap.jpg
57KB, 550x300px
>>182025943
>ideal spinoff game
An old-school FPS where you run through Afton Robotics, mowing down hoards of robots and cyborg abominations along the way, while things get weirder and weirder to explain how damn big the place is.
>ideal fangame
You work at a wax museum, and creepy shit like pic related happens.
>>
>>182026814
Christ, that's creepy. With the way FNAF games work, I assume the wax statues would sometimes move when you aren't looking at them?
>>
How is this series so popular? The concept and execution always looked super shitty to me, but after hearing the guy responsible is stepping back from the latest game because he fucking hates the series I had to look and there are like five fucking games over the course of two years. How the fuck is this guy churning out games in the course of a couple months and still making such a stupidly popular product? Call of Duty is basically rehashed shit but it's an ANNUAL installment and this guy was releasing on a monthly basis.
>>
>>182031159
Mostly because he caters to children, who are notorious for gobbling up even the most rancid of shit. There are still good parts to all the games, but as a whole the franchise warrants a pretty resounding 'meh'. It's hard to find actual enjoyment in them unless you like that kind of game.
>>
>>182031159
I think it works based on the principle that when you give people something with defined yet very vague characteristics, they rush to fill in the gaps. Some people find that annoying. In FNAF's case, with its (originally) bare bones story and lack of any obvious explanations, more people find it way past cool.
>>
File: O-Oh anon, hi.png (707KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
O-Oh anon, hi.png
707KB, 1800x1200px
>>
ded thred
ded kids
>>
>>182034954
i'm so burnt out from lack of sleep i barely even interact with my computer at this hour
>>
>>182033268
So is she plotting to be the Cream Queen and overthrow the queen?
>>
>>182020616
>so how have you all been?
Limping along since around January-febuaryish, a good chunk of people left.
>Have the shitstorms been getting better or worse?
Shitstorms from the said months have caused people to leave. People refuse to let that shit go though even though it caused people to leave.
>Was Ghost Quest ever finished and does anyone have an archive?
It's finished, it's got mixed reception towards the end and as a whole.
>Has Vawfag ever drawn anything that looks as good as that one femtrap in 2015?
Vaw has done some good work, hit that booru up to see if anything has interested you.
>Did GMF ever come back?
She gave us nude bird some time ago, but never a full return. With she would come back but to each there own.
>What are the biggest artist projects/collabs that I've missed?
Roommates was a collab between Poke and Weaver, has over 50 chapters. Though they are down at the moment while they fix them up.
Beverage and a few others have been trying to make games, but only Bev has got something out right now.
There was also a Fight AU where OCfags got to submit their idea for a fighter in a AU that the whole thread could participate in. There were problems with it and it eventually got dropped.
Also some holiday collab pictures were made too.
>Is Fatz fucking dead / what became of that Noir AU?
I don't think anything became of it, he's not dead and still comes around from time to time.
>Also sorry artists that I didn't mention.
We also got some new OCfags since 2015 if you can believe that.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>182033268
I hope her creamy coup is successful against the muscle queen
>>
>>182038950
>>182040227
>autism
>>
>>
>>182042496
I always liked how clean these looked.

Guess I know what I'm marathoning next, too.
>>
>>182026365
>bigger version of Foxy Fighters
Yes please
>>
File: rugratsanon does roomates.png (287KB, 1222x813px) Image search: [Google]
rugratsanon does roomates.png
287KB, 1222x813px
>>182042496
That last panel was comfy as fuck
>>
I just want a game were Chica is actually relevant. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>182047865
Yes.
>>
File: Giant Purple Killbot.png (1MB, 1280x907px) Image search: [Google]
Giant Purple Killbot.png
1MB, 1280x907px
https://pastebin.com/XdBMgmrS
I tried to write a thing. Sadly I can only seem to write in greentext so...yeah. It turned out way longer than what was allowed
>>
File: LittleAussieBattlerMakesGood.png (239KB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
LittleAussieBattlerMakesGood.png
239KB, 638x360px
>When your robots are objectively smarter than you are.
>>
>>182047865
I just want a game were Freddy Fazbear is actually relevant. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>182049801
Also if anyone reads it, let me know what you think? I could always stand to improve and the thread's pretty dead anyways.
>>
>>182051554
I liked it. I feel like not a lot of stories deal with the endos, which is a shame because, hah, they provide the structure for most of FNAF.

Nice tension with the suit reveal, not knowing how much is left in there and what we're going to see, plus Bonnie's unknown motives.

Could have used more detail on the period with Endo under the desk, I would have though the guard would be curious or take the chance to examine it further, since he did mention his intention was to help them.

You dun good.
>>
>>182050638
>>182053436
Hello
Who this?
>>
>>182053436
Thanks. I'll try to flesh out that part in a bit, but I don't want to flood the thread with pastebin links so I'll probably hold back
>>
>>182047865
Very few of the animatronics have actually been relevant in a game since FNAF 1. The only reason they kept appearing in 3 and 4 was because kids were into Freddy and the rest of the characters too much for Scott to put in something new.
>>
>>182051554
It's sort of hard to criticize stuff like pacing and editing when it's all done in greentext. I've always viewed that format more as a means of solidifying an idea than actually displaying it, though there are exceptions.
Conceptually, I thought it was alright. One of the robots trying to commune with Mike through stripping is an interesting idea. Unfortunately, you didn't really go anywhere with it. Nothing particularly profound or engaging happened, and without some kind of cohesive conceit or meaningful insight from the experience, the story comes off as little more than a series of events. I'll praise you for doing a solid job laying the groundwork to the world, but that alone isn't enough to keep most people entertained.
>>
File: 1450593416327.jpg (200KB, 825x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1450593416327.jpg
200KB, 825x1275px
>>
File: HttLH7s.png (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
HttLH7s.png
154KB, 1024x768px
What was up wit this tree or wathever it was supposed to be?
>>
>>182058482
Daddy looks nice here.
>>
>>182058679
Scott doesn't know.
I'd guess it was some alternate dimension that the restaurant turned into or something.
>>
>>
>>182060331
I'd hug_ this fredders.
>>
>>182060864
I'd fug_ that bonnie
while giving fredders full eye contact
>>
File: 1492051452972.png (51KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1492051452972.png
51KB, 407x405px
>>182042496
I want to boop that rabbit's cooch on that couch.
>>
File: 1391889545193.png (259KB, 337x334px) Image search: [Google]
1391889545193.png
259KB, 337x334px
>>182061098
My man.
>>
Are there any good new fics? I haven't been here since Sister Lactation.
>>
>>182059896
I don't remember a 2014 one, but there was one that happened in January. It's on the booru under fighting game.
>>
>>182062417
Depends. What are you into?
>>
File: 984.jpg (65KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
984.jpg
65KB, 960x540px
>>182060331
When will Scott give Freddy a chainsaw for a hand? He might as well have some fun with the characters.
>>
>>182062817
smut
>>
>>182064045
No smut here. This is a clean, christian image-board.

>>182064138
Why didn't you just post the actual gif?
>>
>>182064452
Because a gif wouldn't have the date it was added to the booru on it.
>>
File: Bashful Birdie.png (23KB, 83x230px) Image search: [Google]
Bashful Birdie.png
23KB, 83x230px
>>182042496
>just withdrawals, lass
>that biting comment in panel 6
That's some nice foreshadowing of the normally affable Foxy getting hostile when sober.
>>182047274
>Mike and Freddy holding hands
Chicken and Bunny fags btfo.
>>182061803
I want to boop that chicken's breast on that roost
>>
>>182049801
I liked the idea that Bonnie just wanted a break and though the removing of the suit was a good way at conveying 'for tonight I'm just like you' without speaking. My one real complaint would be that once Bonnie settled in for the night nothing happened, having the other animatronics peering in through the windows and reacting to their traitor would have gone a long way. The ending was neat and I liked that the reason for Bonnie taking refuge in the office was unexplained as well as Bonnie explaining that it was a one-time thing.

If you do have another story in you my advice would be to actually write it out over greentext and maybe to get an account so the writefag archive's not so cluttered.
>>
>>182066249
What I like is that there have been hints in his older comics about Foxy's darker mood swings. It makes the whole thing feel a lot more planned out than I originally gave him credit for.
>>
>>182068567
Yeah the guy has the style perfectly captured but doesn't trace or duplicate scenes from movies. Only emulates their feel.
>>
>>182068567
Looks like fucking garbage desu senpai.
>>
File: Untitled2.png (32KB, 505x283px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
32KB, 505x283px
Just a reminder that Mangle loves you
>>
File: snax fighting au roster color 1.png (2MB, 5500x1416px) Image search: [Google]
snax fighting au roster color 1.png
2MB, 5500x1416px
I wanted to color this for some time and finally got around to doing it. I hope Snax doesn't mind. Also the bust for Grapely was done before by Mizu so a thanks to her as well as Snax.

There are two versions, one without the overlaps and one with. Any feedback is welcomed.
>>
File: snax fighting au roster color 2.png (2MB, 5500x1416px) Image search: [Google]
snax fighting au roster color 2.png
2MB, 5500x1416px
>>182071370
Part two with the overlaps filled in.
>>
>>182071586
This actually seems alright. I don't really know how you did this or how much work you put into it, maybe you just used a paint bucket or something I don't know, but it does look nice.
>>
>>182072278
No paint bucket, don't really like how that colors sometimes, colored everything behind the transparent linework. And it took a few days in-between college and whatnot. And thank you.
>>
File: ALT PART 1.png (22KB, 880x870px) Image search: [Google]
ALT PART 1.png
22KB, 880x870px
reposting, last time i posted this at a bad time
https://pastebin.com/2fFpi22G
>>
>>182075046
Cute story, looking forward to part 2
>>
ded thred
ded kids
>>
>>182071023
That's pretty cute. That style looks familiar, are you an OCfag?
>>
>>182078516
Who does it look like?
>>
>>182078761
Dunno, I can't put my finger on it.
>>
>>182078761
Robowaifu.
>>
>>182075046
Well, that was a thing. I would go in depth about all the formatting errors and other niggling issues I have, but my brain is fucked right now and it's hard to properly formulate the words.
Suffice to say I liked the story and all the weird crap your AU brings to the table, and I don't want you to take my negativity as a sign of deterrence. There's a good foundation here, and I think with a bit of time and experience you could iron out a lot of the rougher edges in your writing. If I'm feeling better tomorrow, I'll go over it again and try to get a little more in-depth in my criticism, but for the time being I enjoyed your story for what it was.
>>
File: michael (2).png (896KB, 2060x1080px) Image search: [Google]
michael (2).png
896KB, 2060x1080px
reposting
>>
>>182084546
Reminds me of Lucifer's stuff
>>
File: art.gif (53KB, 950x708px) Image search: [Google]
art.gif
53KB, 950x708px
>>
Scott cawthon did nothing wrong.
>>
>>182089704
Scott's done plenty wrong, but I do wish that >we would focus more on what he's done right sometimes.
>>
>>182089569
>hair isn't dyed a stupid color
>>
>>182094348

Didn't he do FNAF before he and other players did that?
>>
>>182094805
It's not the wacky dyed hair reflected in your webcam, it's the wacky dyed hair reflected in your soul.
>>
>>182089569
>big slappy
>>
File: 1485114525151.png (1MB, 500x1643px) Image search: [Google]
1485114525151.png
1MB, 500x1643px
>you will never /ss/ with SSChica
>>
>>182100941
>SSChica
>>
>>182063007
>finally got a game where the player becomes a pizza-o-tronic
>but not in a cool way where one of their arms turns into a badass armored gauntlet or something
>>
File: mai botfu.png (42KB, 275x341px) Image search: [Google]
mai botfu.png
42KB, 275x341px
>>182100941
She's not a nazi, she just likes the uniforms!

>>182101395
GudChica was a blessing.
>>
>>182101584
He didn't even do "becoming a pizza-o-tronic" in a scary way. Michael being conscious and aware of what's happened to him would be horrifying in a horror context, but we can't have any evil animatronics or anything too dark, so he's only annoyed by it and vomits Ennard out like a Looney-Toon.

I don't think Scott knows what Army of Darkness is so we should give him leeway on the cool stuff.
>>
>>182102375
>I don't think Scott knows what Army of Darkness is
That's tantamount to goddamn heresy, especially as a horror movie fan
>>
>>182102736
Well, if his recent comments have been any indication, he's not shooting for the horror fans. He's literally aiming for reddit.
Though, he has seen and liked Alien and Prometheus if that counts for something. The former being his favorite film, apparently.
>>
File: 1496628614205.jpg (38KB, 344x398px) Image search: [Google]
1496628614205.jpg
38KB, 344x398px
>>
File: wicked witch of the pizzeria.png (255KB, 1626x408px) Image search: [Google]
wicked witch of the pizzeria.png
255KB, 1626x408px
>>182101738
Mike understands.
I think it's cute the lost and found provides Chica a chance to be girly by playing dress up.
>>
>>182107276
I still want a pinup of Chica in that costume.
>>
File: IMG_0084.jpg (536KB, 1440x2272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0084.jpg
536KB, 1440x2272px
sorry to drop in with sour news, have a chicken

college has been consuming a lot of my time, so I won't generally be active (not that I already was but still)

I'll drop in when I can, thanks for understanding
>>
>>182109346
You and me both, man.
>>
>>182108796
http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=39679
>>
It's normal that I've been more scared by things created in this general than I have by anything from the games, right?
>>
>>182109706
That's the nazi constume, not the witch costume.
>>
>>182110425
I misunderstood and don't recall seeing a want for a pinup of Chica in her Halloween costume.
I imagine it'd be something like her stirring a cauldron of pizza sauce while cackling or snapping a broom over her knee in a fit of rage.
>>
File: steve.jpg (16KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
16KB, 720x405px
>>182110152
Yes. Scott's target audience is literally the lore theorists and kids on reddit and youtube. FNAF is beneath most horror franchises at this point; I would rank most of the classic "cash cow" movie series above FNAF, really. I mean, shit, at least they didn't sell out to children.

The OCfags here are more interested and experienced in horror than Scott is. Shadow Bon's Michael story uses the character far better than Scott has done or ever will use him. Because in all likelihood, Scott cranked the idea for the Michael twist out when he saw that someone guessed the story somewhere. Springroll's comic does more work in putting Sister Location in the context of the rest of the games than Scott did. BBGM and Snickers were and are far better horror artists than the one Scott "hand-picked" for the series.

But that's irrelevant.

FNAF is dead. Welcome to Mineycrafta.
>>
>>182110152
Yes.
>>
>>182111735
I love when people's ideas for story is "Surprising" rather than "good," and if someone manages to guess it than it's "bad."
>>
>>182112348
The consensus outside of here seems to be that if there's "more lore" and twists, it's more interesting and thus better. FNAF 1's boring, subsequently. And for the things that don't have direct answers, Scott should explain them already.
>>
>>182112348

That's modern video game storytelling, though. They're all like that.

Part of why The Witcher series is so well received is because it isn't dependent on twists, but rather a solid narrative and quality stoytelling. Likable and relatable characters too. It's a breath of fresh air amidst a sea of shit.
>>
>>182109706
>tags
>Unknown artist
It looks like it was drawn by either Bombay or Penguin.
>>
>>182114029
I doubt it was either of those two. As for who, I can't guess whoooo
>>
>>182114278
Well it doesn't look like J, Vaw, Lucifer, or Snax's work so if it wasn't either of them, then I'm stumped too.
>>
>>182109706
>>182114029
Man we really need more tags
I'd like for there to be character tags for each artist's interpretation of a character, like for Femtrap and Beanpole.
Man I really should have suggested this back in 2014 when there weren't nearly 40,000 posts.
Then again, I could be the change I want to see in the world, but I'm too lazy to even be an artfag
>>
>>182114680
What's it matter? Whoever posted it originally must've had their name off for some reason.
>>
>>182109346
Hey, take your time. Lifeshit should take priority in these things. See you when we see you, I guess. Good luck with school and such.

>>182114804
Way back when we used to have a shit-ton of artists with all their own interpretations of the bots, so that would have been a nightmare tagging for each specific one.
>>
File: purple fags.png (52KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
purple fags.png
52KB, 1305x892px
>>
>>182114818
It doesn't, I was just curious since the style looked familiar.
>>
>>182115329
>not just painting the australian purple
I mean, it's canon
>>
File: not you.jpg (84KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
not you.jpg
84KB, 540x540px
>>182115329
>>182115651
>>
File: 1461810779868.png (278KB, 458x542px) Image search: [Google]
1461810779868.png
278KB, 458x542px
>>182115814
>Toy Freddy
>Phantom BB
>best FNAF characters
>>
File: you... what...png (40KB, 309x477px) Image search: [Google]
you... what...png
40KB, 309x477px
>>182115814
>all of your choices except OG Foxy and Withered!Bonnie
>>
>>182115814
>all of those except the FNAF 1 characters and Purple are sub-par to awful
>>
>>182114029
It was actually done by the OCfag who legit goes by the name 'unknown artist' and their lineage is pretty much a good chunk of the unknown artist tag.
>>
>>182118054
Guess again.
>>
>>182118276
Sy.
>>
>>182118778
Who?
>>
>>182116793
Baby is okay.
>>
>>182115814
>Golden Freddy
Solid choice, best list. Thumb up, anon.

>>182118825
lovecraftfag
>>
>>182118825
Well if you must know, it's lovecraftfag.
>>
Static Scott games check it out!

http://scottgames.com/
>>
>>182119614
More liek, static franchise
>>
>>182119614
Looks like it's been like that since the 26th, after he took the Twisted Ones ad off.
>>
File: Twerp Golden Fred.png (245KB, 655x499px) Image search: [Google]
Twerp Golden Fred.png
245KB, 655x499px
>>182119614
It's dead Jim.
>>
>>182120961
Man, FNAF 4 absolutely ruined Golden Freddy and/or Fredbear.
>>
File: Maybe Useful, Probably Useless.png (186KB, 1366x760px) Image search: [Google]
Maybe Useful, Probably Useless.png
186KB, 1366x760px
>>182121110
Wow I still remember the moment that bite happened and immediately people starting raging about whether that was supposed to be the Bite of '87 or not
Pic somewhat related: happened at the height of disparity
>>
>>182121761
I remember when Weaver pointed out it was entirely possible for Scott to go in the "all just a dream" during that day he updated the FNAF World teaser.
>>
>>182114804
If you want to tag artist interpretations, you're free to. BBGM already has enough on his plate
>>
>>182114804
Those tend to get listed as artist parody I think.
>>
>>182122383
There's honestly no need when most people already know the artists and anyone else can lurk more.
>>
>>182122383
>BBGM already has enough on his plate
Bless him for still doing that for so long, by the way
Mad props to him

>>182122613
Well I know that, it's just inconvenient if you're looking for that specific character

>>182123228
But that's not my point; my point is that it's incredibly hard to search for fan art of specific versions of characters. Because weaver has so many fucking characters, I'll use him as an example, but the same applies to people like GMF and Snax as well.
Typing "artist_parody foxy" if you're looking for fanart of Rackham will result in a great deal of art of people like lucifox, dopefox, and the like. Also, you can't just tag "artist_parody foxy weaver" because then you'll just get weaver's drawings of gudfox. Even if you are somehow able to just get it down to all art of weaver's interpretations of foxy, you'd have to sift through 75% of them being Haddock or the Roommates version of he character. However, if all art and fanart of him had "Rackham" as a character tag, you could very easily just type it in and find what you're looking for.
I'm trying to emulate e621 and it's character tags. The difference is that e621 doesn't really care about our collection of autism enough to even store all of it, let alone tag each character by artist-specific name.

However, I'm a lazy sack of shit, and so if there really isn't a demand for this then I'm not even gonna pretend to get started.
>>
>ennard has child killing protocols inside of it
Did anyone else think this would lead into retconning the child killings? I thought Scott was going to write it so that Ennard involuntarily murders the children after SL.
>>
>>182124853
That actually sounds good. Having tags like that would be much more convenient.
>>
File: 1455769411831.png (36KB, 565x428px) Image search: [Google]
1455769411831.png
36KB, 565x428px
>>182124906
Anon, please don't give Scott any more ideas that he would probably unironically go through with.
>>
>>182124906
A leading theory amongst idiots is that Ennard inside Michael made him kill children.
>>
>>182125054
I know. But that was where I thought Scott was going until Custom Night and TTO.
>>
File: Hook.png (43KB, 399x396px) Image search: [Google]
Hook.png
43KB, 399x396px
>>182067524
I liked that Mike closed the door on Foxy, metaphorically speaking, once he floated the idea of suiting. The games, the drinking, and late nights conversations did nothing to sway Mike. Better yet was what wasn't said when he left. He didn't insult Foxy or spit on the good times and Foxy didn't plaintively call for senpai to stay. Hell he didn't even apologize which to me shows how serious he was about the idea. I think if anything he was more sad that Mike declined his offer.
>>
>>182124853
Don't bother.
>>
>>182124853
What even is a Rackham?
>>
>>182125983
A miserable pile of secrets.
Minus the secrets.
>>
>>182125983
Probably not even canon gay.
>>
>>182125983
>wears drag
Probably some sort of meme.
>>
File: They're in love.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
They're in love.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>
>>182127548
I regret cutting open my Nightmare Mangle plush sometimes
Not because I'm ashamed of the degeneracy, but because I'm shit at sewing and fucked up fixing her
>>
>>182127548
A simpler time. A better time.

>>182127739
No.
>>
>>182127739
Do you have any pictures of it?
>>
>>182127548
Shouldn't Foxy fucking hate Mangle? He's a soul in a machine while she's his hollow replacement.
>>
>>182127739
She's defective just like the real thing.
>>182127983
Mangle wants nothing more than to impress Foxy-senpai. There's a screenshot of her unique animation with him in the hall.
>>
>>182127739
The solution is to learn to sew well, then reopen her rip, fuck it again, and close it properly this time.
>>
>>182129087
RIP N TEAR
>>
File: Sleep Tight Party Bird.png (2MB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep Tight Party Bird.png
2MB, 864x1152px
>>
Uncanny valley is a stupid meme.
>>
>>182132491
That's an odd choice for a bump. Odd statement in general, really.
>>
>>182132491
Explain
>>
>>182132491
It's still the best design in the series for horror, and it's a travesty that Scott abandoned creepy animatronics for furry Bayformers. Sure, they might look "cooler" but they're inferior to the first game's designs.
>>
>>182132890
>furry Bayformers
That's stupid, you're stupid.
>>
File: 63629006_p24.jpg (622KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
63629006_p24.jpg
622KB, 500x1200px
>>
>>182136476
Oh hey, a translated one. That's nice.
>>
File: wakka wakka wakka.gif (2MB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
wakka wakka wakka.gif
2MB, 600x386px
>>
>>182138232
Nope. Fuck that, I'm out.
FNaF isn't supposed to be spooky.
>>
>>182125569
I like the disturbing implications from "recruit more crew". It also raises the question of whether Foxy genuinely think ghost-robotism is a good future, or has he been forced into that line of thinking just to cope? I can see why Foxy got so upset, by rejecting his offer he's basically saying "going insane is better than being you".
>>
>>182138910
There's also absolutely the possibility that Foxy's right, that an eternity of mechanical life is better than decades of insanity. Mike could very well be shackled by his narrow-minded views of life and death or worried about the fact that it's not a sure thing.
>>
>>182140192
He might be too far gone already. His neurosis could carry over, I depending on what constitutes his 'soul'.

Rugrats-Mangle might be the result of a mechaMike. One head sane and apologetic, the other violent and deranged.
>>
>>182140863
Nah, Rugrats said that scenes with the Toy bots take place in 1987. Unless Mike's a time traveler, but that'd be stupid.
>>
>>
>>182140942
>Unless Mike's a time traveler
Nothing that the Old God in the basement can't fix!
>>
What kind of pizza should I get?
>>
File: pibba pirb.png (60KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pibba pirb.png
60KB, 900x900px
>>182148739
Meat Feast
>>
>>182148739
pineapple pizza
>>
>>182111735
>BBGM and Snickers were and are far better horror artists than the one Scott "hand-picked" for the series
Who? I've never heard of them before
>>
File: tumblr_ossj4mhqev1visdmmo3_500.png (193KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ossj4mhqev1visdmmo3_500.png
193KB, 500x675px
>>181998451
Is this FNAF/kino/
>>
>>182150054
http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=snickers_%28artist%29
http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=badboygoodman
>>
File: tumblr_ossj4mhqev1visdmmo1_500.png (193KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ossj4mhqev1visdmmo1_500.png
193KB, 500x675px
>>182150763
I-I uh... I'm not quite sure (nervously laughs)
>>
>>182150998
I love Foxy's confused expression. Like he's awkwardly laughing at a bad joke.
>>
>>182150054
>never heard of BBGM
There's something wrong here.

>>182150763
>>182150998
Both of you are human scum.
>>
>>182138910
>>182140192
I thought Mike's reaction was interesting too. If you notice, he looked nervous but then calmed down enough to ask Foxy to explain why he should let them suit him and it was only after Foxy listed the perks, including a possible loophole to escape his inevitable spiral into insanity that Mike stood up and left. I think Mike was less angry than he was afraid because he was having thought of "giving up" long before Foxy ever mentioned it, and he abruptly left because it was starting to sound too tempting.
>>
>>182152931
Not them but that's what I like about those and weaver's comics concerning the topic. They kind of work with the idea of temptation/seduction. I kind of wish there were more like it. I mean weaver's been doing it in spades but I doubt that, him on this roommates kick, he's going to do more of the kind of stuff I'm interested in.
>>
>>182152931
There is also no certainty that Mike would survive. All the previous suited guards never came back, what gives Mike a better shot? That and he knows how over time they forgot who they were for the most part. Maybe Mike doesn't want to lose what makes him him and all his memories. Over time he would forget everything and have to live out his new life as whatever they put him in. Also there's the fact that they might start suiting guards again if Mike works out.
But I guess in Mike's mind it's either don't get suited and be able to keep stay yourself, but know that you will die. Or get suited and possibly become immortal, but lose everything you have.
>>
>>182153331
>I mean weaver's been doing it in spades but I doubt that, him on this roommates kick, he's going to do more of the kind of stuff I'm interested in
I have some bad news anon.
>>
File: zombie assassin.jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
zombie assassin.jpg
33KB, 223x310px
>>182153331
Weaver stopped focusing on robutts since late 2015 and he's gone hard into his Zootopia kick since then. When Roomates finished he also announced that he was done with FNAF completely, so unless you stalk his streams and he draws something as a request, it's a fat chance we'll see anything more of it. It's a shame, since I like his horror stuff more than any of his slice of life stuff.

>>182153527
>Also there's the fact that they might start suiting guards again if Mike works out.
That was explicitly stated, and I found it's implication chilling. There's something about considering killing as "recruitment" that I find spooky as fuck.
I love discussing nuances like this.
>>
>>182150969
Man the fanart he did for stickfox really brightens my day every time I see it.
>>
>>182155205
>>182155906
Well that's well and truly disappointing.
>>
>>182155906
>I like his horror stuff more than any of his slice of life stuff.
While I agree,
I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere that he only does horror to try and funnel his nightmares into something productive. I'm not gonna wish that he suffer for my entertainment
Also The Late Stake was super hot and I really want him to get finished with Dive Quest.
>>
>>182156415
>Divequest
He's still working on that bit by bit for what seems like an update once a year or two, but I think he ran out of steam for it ever since Reaver bailed on Knight Blades to go draw weeaboo brother-sister incest mangas. Considering how much of DQ's plot was dependent on that guy's half, I think Weaver's been dragging his feet on it for the past 7 years hoping that he would come back or something. He won't.
>he only does horror to try and funnel his nightmares into something productive.
I've heard that one before, but I always assumed that he was being melodramatic. If it really causes him that much stress I'd rather he take it easy, too.
>>
It's amazing how /utg/ with only three more posters manages to post twice as much in less time.
Then again, we don't have the cat raper posting here, so perhaps it is a blessing in disguise
>>
>>182159843
We could always set up the bizarre spam bots that gw2g or whatever has. Plenty of posts that make no sense replying to other identically bizarre posts.
>>
File: Jakjak is dead.png (69KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Jakjak is dead.png
69KB, 250x250px
>>182159843
>>182160156
But then we would be pretending to be something we're not. Dead.
>>
>>182160156
Who would even want that?
Who would post in that thread?
I enjoy [s4s] and even I think that's going too far.
>>
>>182160603
Hey, I didn't mean to imply it was a GOOD idea, just that's it's an option!

>>182160564
Being ded is like being comfy, but even quieter.
>>
>>182153527
>There is also no certainty that Mike would survive.
It would entirely depend on the Puppet (or Puppet analogue?) offering Mike the same choice as the ded kids. Apart from them, all the other deaduns get sucked into Skinman.

Mike will be trading screaming torment then death for death then screaming torment.
>>
>>182160156
That's cheating.
>>
>>182160156
Go sc2 and become post modern
>>
>>182163123
>It would entirely depend on the Puppet (or Puppet analogue?) offering Mike the same choice as the ded kids. Apart from them, all the other deaduns get sucked into Skinman.
I remember the part about the puppet, but what makes you think the skinman has anything to do with the other dead guards? It sounds plausible, but I don't recall any comic about that.
>>
So uh, what's up
>>
>>182134782
>retarded plot twists that mutate the story even further from an already messy one
>five entries into a joke franchise that only autistic fanboys would defend
>it's not even a "dumb fun genre series", it's just dumb
If the shoe fits...
>>
File: give me the gun already.jpg (699KB, 683x935px) Image search: [Google]
give me the gun already.jpg
699KB, 683x935px
>>182155906
He announced that he was leaving the threads. But that being said he's not really one to leave characters forever so there may be the occasional 5n@f/roommates doodles at some point in the future.

>>182158107
>reavz
I was going to say he just went back to drawing what he did before he found his way onto tgchan but then I remembered that he produced decently varied stuff on deviantart. It's just straight up artistic regression and it makes me so sad because he proved that he can do so much more.
>>
>>182169726
What is reaver's DA anyway?
>>
File: pain.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>mfw we're likely never getting a FNAF 6 after Scott's spergout and even if we do it'll undoubtedly be a butchered mess
>mfw the book series is complete horseshit that doesn't even deserve to be acknowledged
>mfw the only place for decent fan content or discussion is a half-dead /vg/ thread
>mfw the movie is almost guaranteed to completely fall through due to the incompetence of everyone involved
>mfw literally the only thing there is to look forward to is some shitty guidebook
It sucks to be a FNAF fan
Even the Metal Gear guys have it better
>>
>>182173982
How the hell does Metal Gear have it any better?
>>
>>182173982
It's a real shame Scott had that spergout instead of bottling everything up. He makes his best games when he's mentally unstable.
>>
>>182174994
their general actually died with a legacy of good games and a 'sane' creator
>>
>>182175323
Are you high?
>>
>tfw there'll never be a FNAF World Showdown
>>
File: i wonder what she will do.jpg (61KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
i wonder what she will do.jpg
61KB, 400x533px
>>
File: OH MY.jpg (240KB, 780x1280px) Image search: [Google]
OH MY.jpg
240KB, 780x1280px
>>182178140
>>
>>182178140
Why is her skin peach instead of white? Is this a knockoff?
>>
>>182178140
>>182178384
What a whore.

>>182178427
She was born prematurely.
>>
>>182178427
no, my lamp makes everything look a bit redder than it really is
>>
>>182178384
LEWD
LEWD
TOO LEWD
>>182178427
She's also purple where she should be blue.
>>
>>182173982
Scott gearing the series towards Reddit was the moment the series died. Their tumblr-style hugboxing and lack of actual feedback beyond "pls keep adding more lore" killed it. It's the same shit as Minecraft where it all went downhill once the creator moved to that site. This series is dead even if he makes a 6th game, the only reason to be around is morbid curiosity and for the superior stories and characters people make based off each game.

By the way, which director would you guys prefer to Scott and Gil Kenan? I think someone with a distinctive cinematography and taste for dark humor, like Sam Raimi or Edgar Wright, would make a great film.
>>
>>182180134
>By the way, which director would you guys prefer to Scott and Gil Kenan?

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S: A MICHAEL BAY MOVIE
>>
>>182180134
It's still possible for Scott to bring it all back. Just wrap up the Afton storyline completely with 6 and then move on to other stories that could be told in that universe that aren't wrapped up in a ridiculous bundle of plot twists and retcons.
>>
File: osubrzbI3N1qhugmoo1_540.jpg (93KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
osubrzbI3N1qhugmoo1_540.jpg
93KB, 456x810px
You guys.

I'm gonna do it. I'm going to play it.
>>
>>182181926
You better post pictures of your progress.
>>
>>182181926
>the title doesn't even match what's in the banner
This is some quality shit.
>>
>>182182014
Will do.
>>
>>182181926
Absolute madman

>1 million downloads
Damn, lot of thirsty motherfuckers out there
>>
>>182181743
Good to see ya again man. Hope you are well, friend.
>>
>>182180134
Ridley Scott
Jennifer Kent
James Wan
Even Henry Selick, if it's made to be a kids film
Rodger Corman
>>
>>182181743
I feel like doing that right after a workout could cause a bit of heat exhaustion pun not intended
I can dig it
>>
>>182182108
Kids will look at pretty much anything that has FNAF in it.
>>
>>182181743
Bnom...? Oh shit, I remember you!
Everyone used to call you by this one shitposter's name for some reason.
You were the first and only hyper artist I ever liked
>>
>>182182749
>I remember you
It hasn't been THAT long, dude.
>>
>>182182749
>Everyone used to call you by this one shitposter's name for some reason.
>for some reason
Eehh....
Besides, it's only been one month. Glad to see him around too, but it hasn't been extraordinarily long.
>>
>>182180978
>gas leak explosions and fires everywhere
Certainly would make for an interesting movie to watch on a bored Saturday night
>>
>>182182849
I think this is the anon that hasn't been here since 2015.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-170301.png (421KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-170301.png
421KB, 1280x720px
>>182181926
>>182182014
>>
>>182183390
I know how you feel, Freddy.
Also, holy shit that UI is awful.
>>
>>182183485
That's not Freddy, that's the creators original character, Teddy!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-170355.png (347KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-170355.png
347KB, 1280x720px
>>182183390
Apparently there's no save function, so after this image and two more, don't expect anything from me for a little while
>>
>>182183390
I feel like 2014 Panels could have drawn this
>>
File: Huh..png (150KB, 681x409px) Image search: [Google]
Huh..png
150KB, 681x409px
>>182183390
That UI seems familiar and I do not like it
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-170435.png (360KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-170435.png
360KB, 1280x720px
>>182183667
Foxy's already in love with you even at 0% affection
>>
>>182171945
All the art is vaulted so there's nothing to get from there.
>>
>>182183667
>Sometimes I just like to curl up in a corner and eat pizza myself
>>
File: 1396668602716.jpg (101KB, 505x643px) Image search: [Google]
1396668602716.jpg
101KB, 505x643px
>>182182749
>Hyper
Go away Ace.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-170516.png (372KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-170516.png
372KB, 1280x720px
>>182183889
Oh, sorry, I meant "Roxie" of course, not Foxy

Okay, pause in the screencaps for now until I've had my fill of the gen 1 bots, since I can't save my progress
>>
>>182184121
Wrong fetish, you tool.
>>
>>182182849
>>182182983
--->>182183126
>>
File: DELET THIS.png (58KB, 223x271px) Image search: [Google]
DELET THIS.png
58KB, 223x271px
>>182183751
>that fucking face
>>
>>182183751
I'm worried. Why do you even recognize that? Why do you have that picture saved to your computer?
>>
>>182183751
I have questions as to the origin of that picture
>>
>>182183751
Wait...I played this two years ago on fucking Newgrounds.
>>
>>182184542
Hush, it was 2015 and weird things were going on with FNAF dating sims
>>
>>182184305
How is it not?
>>
>>182183751
That Balloon boy is so familiar
When did this game come out?
>>
>>182184981
Wasn't Ace the footfag?

>>182184936
A moment of silence for our fallen.
>>
>>182185125
I think that was animationjew. Probably. We've had too many people come through here with fetishes of varying levels of disgust.
>>
File: NbP6AlV[1].png (77KB, 308x385px) Image search: [Google]
NbP6AlV[1].png
77KB, 308x385px
>>182184936
To think, this was the face that made so many anons cream their respective pants.

>>182185125
>fat, latex, and skintight/bursting clothing
It was sort of amusing until he and Mizu started unironically posting a bunch of it. Suffice to say his reputation as the thread's golden boy pretty much tanked in the following weeks. It's almost strange now, to look back and remember that he used to be everybody's favorite OCfag.
>>
>>182186049
I could care less for the fat, but latex is good. Worst fetish is futa. Fact.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-172030.png (362KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-172030.png
362KB, 1280x720px
>>182184125
>>182183751
>>182184469
>>
>>182186049
>To think, this was the face that made so many anons cream their respective pants.
Well he is a cute twink, even if he's an egotistical chatterbox that would crumple like a paper bag on the first mistake

>>182186321
>Gift Boy
>Same face
>Same text
Good god it's happening again
>>
>>182186049
>fat, latex, and skintight/bursting clothing
And his reputation tanked?
Especially because that's all such vanilla shit. Then again, their relationship started right before I left, so I don't know how bad it got.
>>
>>182186313
>Worst fetish is futa.
Look out you're going to trigger the one (1) futafaggot that gets incredibly defensive whenever his homosexual desires are brought up.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-172627.png (305KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-172627.png
305KB, 1280x720px
>>182186321
>>
>>182185613
Instead of a Cards Against Humanity deck, they should have made a /5N@F/ version of Guess Who.
>Is he a fag?
>Does she still post in the threads anymore?
>Is he from the US?
>Is she a writefag?
>Is he currently having a proxy shitflinging contest in the thread?
>Does she have a thing for pee?
CAN YOU GUESS WHO?

>>182186049
I dunno, I still like him a lot. My opinion has never really changed. Now that I think of it, I don't think I dislike any of the ocfags who "fell from grace". with the exception of one or two truly awful people like, say, CDF.

>>182186321
The gift is roofies. Watch your drink.
>>
>>182186465
Futa is gay and shit, so they can cry about it all they want.

>>182186462
I can't say it tanked for me, he does good work still. Just the thread can't stop bitching about anything for all of three seconds.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-172355.png (360KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-172355.png
360KB, 1280x720px
>>182186554
>>
>>182186590
>A /5N@F/ version of Guess Who
But anon, there's a fatal flaw with your proposal. It'll never come about or be feasible at all because we can never guess whooo~.
>>
>>182183751
>I recognize that bulge!
>>
File: that makes yall GAY 2k15.png (895KB, 1298x788px) Image search: [Google]
that makes yall GAY 2k15.png
895KB, 1298x788px
>>182186752
More like it would never be feasible because asking "Is he a fag" would always be answered with "yes".

>>182186747
That springtrap is so kawaii
>>
>>182186590
>writefag
>she
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-173109.png (426KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-173109.png
426KB, 1280x720px
>>182186747
Hmm.
>>
>>182186313
>Worst fetish is futa. Fact.
I'm glad someone here agrees with me on this.

>>182186462
>And his reputation tanked?
You just had to be there, man, things got weird.

>>182186590
>I dunno, I still like him a lot.
I don't dislike him either, but I don't really think about him the same way I used to. Ace was basically THE GUY back in the day, but now he's just remembered as the weird fetishist who used to make good content.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-172844.png (288KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-172844.png
288KB, 1280x720px
>>182186961
HMM.

>>182186901
>That springtrap is so kawaii

Apparently as a cover-up
>>
>>182186962
Ace went from "Not only the best voicefag, but also a decent writefag and drawfag who regularly makes content" to "That guy who occasionally draws obese bunnies once in a blue moon and sold his mic because he doesn't use it anymore". From the man who could do it all to the man who people make fun of.
>>
>>182186962
>weird fetishist
The thing is, none of that's even all that weird, considering a great portion of the thread is robophillic hemophillic furry necrophiles
>>
>discord crashed
good
maybe now drama will cease to exist
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-173619.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-173619.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>182187204
>CONGRATULATIONS! "LONELY EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH"

Ouch

Now that I know the ropes, I'm currently replaying to try to get Freddy, er, Teddy. Will report back with results.
>>
>>182187535
You were already so close, too.
>>
>>182181743
Shes not thicc enough
>>
>>182187535
Is that a Minecraft hand?
>>
>>182186049
It's a number of elements. Cute haircut, bangs, the blush and the blank expression to contrast the otherwise cute stuff
>>
>>182187774
>dating sim where you play as a Minecraft character seducing FNAF animatronics
Sounds like the recipe for Starchy's favorite game.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-180113.png (375KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-180113.png
375KB, 1280x720px
>>182187535
>>182187637
>>
>>182188189
Goddamn that was fast
>>
>>182187468
Nor has he posted any of that stuff in almost a full year of being here, either. Some people really can't let stuff go.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-180128.png (541KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-180128.png
541KB, 1280x720px
>>182188189
JESUSCHRISTHOWHORRIFYING.png

I wish I could show you guys the way this screen was animated

Gonna get Foxy and Springtrap, and then move on to gen 2.

>>182188250
It's pretty easy if you spend all your time and effort on just one character
>>
>>182187442
This.
It wasn't so much the content as the sudden shift. Crisis constantly does way worse shit, but we're mostly fine with that because we expect it of him. With most others it's a slow and steady buildup of cringe until the thread's goodwill finally gives way, but Ace went from clever and funny to bizarre and cringey in like a week, and people were really taken aback by it.

>>182188420
It's really fucking hard to lose a reputation here once you gain it. I respect the people who stuck it out after being put thought the ringer; rightfully so or otherwise.
>>
>>182187535
So there's only these three?
>>
>>182188991
The game has four modes. Freddy/Foxy/Springtrap in original mode, Bonnie/Chica/Toy Foxy in new mode, and Shadow Bonnie/Phantom Freddy/Phantom Puppet in phantom mode. Don't know who's in the locked fourth mode yet.

Working on Foxy/Roxie right now
>>
File: Brown Bears.png (16KB, 568x416px) Image search: [Google]
Brown Bears.png
16KB, 568x416px
>>182188070
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-182110.png (429KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-182110.png
429KB, 1280x720px
>>182188435
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-182133.png (460KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-182133.png
460KB, 1280x720px
>>182190136
This dialogue is a lot more amusing if you assume you're playing as a guy
>>
>>182189456
I want you starchy, in the worst way
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-182140.png (687KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-182140.png
687KB, 1280x720px
>>182190317
I don't like this
>>
>>182190317
>amusing
*erotic
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-182145.png (778KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-182145.png
778KB, 1280x720px
>>182190506
>>
>>182190317
What is that hook
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-182149.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-182149.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>182190807
>Foxy KILLED me after MARRYING me

Welp, currently getting Springtrap now
>>
>>182190807
The fact that FRoxiey's hook is on the right side makes me think that the ring is just a gold painted hook with a plastic diamond glued to it

Anyway, back to the thirst
>ywn be proposed to by your favorite bot
>>
>>182190807
>>182190989
CUTE!
>>
>>182188420
He shouldn't have posted any to begin with. That stuff isn't wanted here.
>>
>>182191331
And if you try to defend him you're a fatfag in denial.
>>
>>182191331
>triggered
>>
>>182190989
>Foxy KILLED me after MARRYING me
Sounds like the thread's wet dream.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-184143.png (282KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-184143.png
282KB, 1280x720px
>>182190989
Well now I am.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-184151.png (342KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-184151.png
342KB, 1280x720px
>>182191656
>>
>>182185613
>All fetishes are disgusting exept mine.
Grow up anon.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-184157.png (306KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-184157.png
306KB, 1280x720px
>>182191816
JESUS CHRIST

I should note that at this point, his head started violently shaking
>>
>>182192048
Shaking from how much he loves you
>>
>>182192048
Oh I think I remember this
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-184221.png (309KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-184221.png
309KB, 1280x720px
>>182192048
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-184227.png (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-184227.png
311KB, 1280x720px
>>182192254
>>
>>182192048
>>182192254
>>182192469
ABORT
ABORT
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-184236.png (306KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-184236.png
306KB, 1280x720px
>>182192469
>>
>>182192696
Yeah, and right now you're killing this boner.
Actually, you play as a chick, right? Based on this thread, that admission's given the player character a rock hard ladyboner. Maybe you're playing as Kitten or Paranoid.
>>
>>182191459
See >>182191454
Are you mad because I'm calling out your degenerate mascot for the piece of shit he is?
>>
>>182193012
>degenerate mascot
But that's not a post about Crisis?
>>
>>182193012
Most of the OCfags indulge or have indulged in their fetishes, some much more so than Ace. Panels has a mascot fetish and a lot of his designs reflect that sort of mascot appeal, everything Ghost draws or writes is with his dick in one hand, Nameless had a gore fetish and drew nearly nothing but, Crisis, Weaver loves monstergirl waifus so he made a ton of them, etc. I don't get why Ace gets so much flak for his fetish stuff.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-184240.png (448KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-184240.png
448KB, 1280x720px
>>182192696
Oh

Also, apparently this is a "secret" ending, so I replayed it for the normal ending
>replay it and get "AND NOW I'M GOING TO KILL YOU"
>Springtrap attacks me
>happens so quickly that I only get to screencap a black screen with the word "KILL" on it

Anyways, I'm gonna take a break before I move on to gen 2.
>>
>>182192696
But the official Scott-approven lore says otherwise...
>>
>>182193538
I'm interested in just how many retcons and twists Scott has made over the course of nearly 3 years. I'd make a list, but I'm certain I'd forget a bunch.
>>
>>182193538
Does it?
>>
>>182193452
Not that guy, but see >>182188852
It was a sudden shock that put a huge dent in his otherwise flawless reputation. Imagine if Beverage made a big comeback only to start drawing nothing by urethral insertion or toe sucking. Yeah it wouldn't be the end of the world, but people would take notice and grill him for it relentlessly because it's such a huge departure form what we've come to expect from him.
That said, anon is taking this way too far; especially considering all this happened over a year ago.

>>182193525
Well, at least you aren't dead.
>>
>>182193780
>Foxy did the Bite
>wait no, maybe it was Freddy
>or was it Golden Freddy?
>nope, lol it was Mangle
>also FNAF2 was a prequel the whole time!
>GHOST KIDS CONFIRMED
>btw here's a restaurant that was never mentioned or implied that came before the one from the first game
>the Puppet resurrected the kids!
>Purple is Springtrap, what a twist! (this one's actually pretty good)
>BB and Mangle had souls all along ;)
>Like all slasher villains, Springtrap didn't die after all, how original!
>btw here's another Bite that was never mentioned or implied
>Also, it's another prequel!
>COULD THIS BE THE REAL BITE OF 87???
>nope, lmao
>What's in the box? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>World's canon
>JK no it's not
>but wait...
And then comes Sister Location
>Baby was actually evil!
>she's actually your sister!
>she's actually not, she was just pretending!
>the books are partially canon!
>you're actually Michael!
>Custom Nights isn't canon guys, don't worry
>rofl actually it is canon
And if Scott drops the ball and makes every bad decision possible from here on out, then:
>Michael was the player from the first game
>Michael is the real killer
>Michael is in Springtrap

And that's not even counting all the trolling and lying he's done towards his fanbase over the years. It's astonishing that he's still liked. Shit, I probably missed a bunch of stuff, too.
>>
So I've been playing Bev and ProgramDude's game for a while now and I want to know, when are you supposed to input the code you get on night 5?
>>
>>182195174
You mean the code from before week 2 night 1? It's a password to start the game at week 2. Enter it on the title screen (there's no visual feedback) and then press the green button.
>>
>>182194997
You forgot Scott implying that Phone Guy was alive in the trailer for 2 only to reveal when the game was released that it was a prequel and he really was dead.
>>
>>182194482
>sounding
I'm ok with that.
>>
>>182193012
Or maybe I just don't place much importance on what his personal kinks are? I'm not pretending it never happened or that he's a flawless human bean, but overall that period never bothered me too much since the shit he's into is incredibly tame and he eventually got a grip over it. You make it sound like this was some sort of great betrayal of trust or something when I see it more as a strange quirk on an overall decent content maker. To me it seems like you put him on too high a pedestal in the first place to be actually shocked that an OCfag from a haven for robophiles and furries on 4chan like this one was a little bit weird.

>>182194997
I remember when we all used to think Scott was a clever writer who knew how to show and not tell; that the gaps and ambiguity in the lore in FNAF 1 were intentional instead of just being pointlessly cryptic and meant to drag on the series for as many sequels as he could milk.
I miss the days when we could still give him the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>182194997
When you lay it all out like this it gets really grim.
>>
File: Undertow 1.png (1MB, 1222x2022px) Image search: [Google]
Undertow 1.png
1MB, 1222x2022px
>>182138910
Yeah the recruiting line is very unsettling when you realize we've seen it happen in Foxy's dreams. After so long Foxy's convinced himself that living forever is a good idea and think Foxy's upset because what's a captain without a crew?
>>182140192
I don't think Mike's suicidal. He's shown a very strong will to live and doesn't seem to mind eventually dying like his mom. Death is only natural and is likely a large reason why he pities the animatronics.
>>182140942
Mike has time traveled before to the Bite where he tried to save the kid from the bullies. I'm pretty sure that's how Skinman found out Mike's name and why he holds a grudge.
>>182152931
Mike looked more angry walking away to me given his clenched fist and finality of the conversation ending. The way I interpreted it, Mike has gone back to defense mode regarding Foxy, if not all of them now, because now the reasons for friendship are cast into doubt. >>182153527
>what gives Mike a better shot?
I think the idea was that Mike would be a willing participant.
>>
>>182196971
>Those suited guards
Fuck. Rugrats has a way of nailing nightmare sauce in a way I've never seen anyone else accomplish.
>>
>>182196971
It seems like Foxy's was trying to justify it to himself as much as he was to Mike. He's pretty openly miserable with his life, and when he's not drunk, he's usually haunted with regret for all those years he spent killing guards.
Having Mike go along with him would be an easy moral out; giving him an external voice to justify his past actions and tell him that the circumstances of his life are something to be desired. When Mike rejected it, he basically rejected Foxy's self-delusion as bluntly as possible; and the ensuing reality-check made him want to lash out.
>>
>>182195612
Alrighty, thanks.
Time to get to that part and hopefully unlock a cutscene or two
>>
File: 1421200196567.png (228KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1421200196567.png
228KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>182198181
>and the ensuing reality-check made him want to lash out.
That puts a new spin on Freddy's anger for me because now I also take it to mean that "He said no. Deal with it instead of stabbing him in the back." on top of "what are you doing we agreed to not suit the crazy nigger." which is more more reasonable now than ever given that there would be a a high chance that Mike would eventually be a reduced to a violent screaming lunatic for all eternity if suiting him worked.
>>
File: 1420333153975.png (118KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1420333153975.png
118KB, 400x400px
>>
>>182191331
>>182191454
>>182193012
You and people like you are why we keep hemorrhaging content creators. Fuck off.
>>
File: IMG_5526.jpg (327KB, 1200x1128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5526.jpg
327KB, 1200x1128px
>>
I'm trying to come up with a list of the 5 best stories to have come out of here since August 2014. Anyone got any suggestions?
>>
>>182205751
The usual rote answers.
>>
>>182194997
So- wait...
So Mike Shmidt from the first game was the killer you defend yourself against in the pre-prequel?
And Eggs Benedict is Mike Schmidt?
Or am I completely off the mark
Is there even a mark?

Also the nostalgia bomb from when we gave a shit about Phone Guy and his death
>>
>>182205751
How about Betwixt, Fired and Poke's Don't Touch Freddy for a few?

Maybe also I Met a Bear Today, Grapefruit and Root's Penny collab and The Legend of the Golden Flute
>>
>>182206203
Just ignore it all and enjoy the fancontent made here, anon. It's not worth dealing with the twisted clutter of canon.
>>
>>182205751
My personal picks would be

>Don't Touch Me - lord_benis
>Roommates - Pokemaniacal
>I Met a Bear Today - DocWalrus
>Betwixt - Rootcellar
>Le Cauchemar - GhostSpookyGoo

Systemeth's collection of stories are all also worth a read, and New Management by Protom is quite decent
>>
>>182205751
Does "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" count as a story?
Is the vocaroo still even up?
>>
>>182206203
What we know for sure is that ol Eggy boy is Michael Afton, son of William Afton, who is Purple Guy in the books. There's speculation that Michael Schmidt was a pseudonym for Michael Afton, and based on how you interpret the final cutscene from the Custom Night update to SL Michael could possibly be Springtrap and/or the murderer.
>>
>>182206518
The other ones are fine but Le Cauchemar? Really?
>>
>>182205751
Roommates, Burlesque, New Management, Toying With You, and Mangled to pieces are probably the objective best in terms of wealth and characters.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (80KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
80KB, 800x733px
>>182194997
>>182206203
>we'll never get any answers or even a rudimentary conclusion to any of this because Scott is a sperg who can't handle fame amongst 14-year-old Redditors
>>
>>182205751
>I Met a Bear today - Doc Walrus
>Toying with You - Ghost
>Everybody gets Everybody fucked - The Brickster
>Can't wash off what goes under the skin - Jacquard
>Mugshot - Tobenamed
>>
>>182207762
Even if we do get FNAF 6 it'll be an unsatisfying as fuck finale because Scott's focused purely on entertaining children, and apparently relies on their validation.
>>
>>182209402
>Scott's focused purely on entertaining children, and apparently relies on their validation.
This is the single most pathetic thing. He doesn't care what journalists, fellow devs, or the few adults who bother with his products think about him. He cares about children and teenagers on Reddit, he legitimately, honest-to-god cares what they think about him and his games and gets upset when they criticize him. People have often given him the benefit of the doubt and assumed that he's simply pandering to them for profit, but if his recent actions are any indication, he honestly does care about what kids think of him.

I can't even make fun of that, that's just fucking sad. I only wonder what made his self-esteem fall that low. He's better than this.
>>
>>182184936
I miss GMF's big gay rabbots. They were great.
>>
>>182211512
what about her smol gay robots?
>>
File: 1426543076-jerri.jpg (64KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1426543076-jerri.jpg
64KB, 800x400px
>all these Betwixt mentions
>tfw you remember how long it has been and realize it's never, ever going to have a conclusion
>>
>>182212025
I can't enjoy Roootcellar's stories because it's always the same Freddy wank.
>>
>>182212372
Hey at least someone is giving him attention.
>>
>>182206476

>that spoiler

I didn't quite "get it," to be honest.
>>
>>182210260
>I only wonder what made his self-esteem fall that low. He's better than this.
He was coming off of a consistent streak of failure and depression so having a group of blindly devoted fanboys to shower him in praise and love was literally like a blessing.

Indulging in it and letting a bunch of kids who hired a mommy to babysit them dictate the franchise's direction, however...
>>
>>182213721
Sounds like a leaked League champion
>>
>>182206621
http://picosong.com/WNBd/
>>
>>182213721

Scott mentioned seeing Captain America: Civil War, and really liked it, so maybe he got it from that movie. There's a couple scenes where the bad guys brainwash Winter Soldier into a fugue state for carrying out their missions by speaking a bunch of words like "Longing", "Homecoming," "Daybreak," ect. in a monotone voice to activate it. He'd then go off and murder their target.

Maybe Scott got the idea for having the animatronics freeze up when their kidnapping programming kicks in from that. As well as the idea of Ennard saying those four words. It sounds like Scott's voice, too, so it wasn't "random spooky stock clip" he got off the internet.
>>
>>182215767

I really hate that people learn of this idea/concept from fucking Captain America rather than from the original Manchurian Candidate. Hell, sleeper agents predate even that.

It's not a new idea.
>>
Why was >>182213721 deleted? It's literally part of Sister Location. It's a distorted backwards message.

>>182215767
Huh, that's actually a really interesting idea. You might be on to something.
>>
>>182216261
Not everyone can be as cultured as you, anon.
>>182216332
He should've linked to the site and not used the meme phrase.
>>
File: evans.png (2MB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
evans.png
2MB, 1440x960px
>every child purple kills goes on to murder people in a psychotic rage
>it was implicit that one kid bit somebody's head, adult or child before scott retconned it
>william afton's daughter dies and proceeds to murder at least two people as a ghost, with an unverified third body being found in the vents
>purple isn't even a pedophile anymore

Is all this Afton supervillain shit just Scott trying to make Purple seem more malicious?
>>
>>182218047
Purple was never a pedophile. It's pure fanon.
>seem more malicious
If anything it did the opposite making him out to be an idiot.
>>
>>182218617
>Purple was never a pedophile. It's pure fanon.

Why would you murder kids without fucking them first? Literally what's the point?
>>
>>182218914
At this point I'm wondering if it's just full-blown Dr.Venture and he's using the souls of dead kids to power his mad scientist junk. Cause apparently they're real easy to get.
>>
>>182218617
I wouldn't say "pure fanon". Scott clearly took inspiration from A Nightmare on Elm Street's backstory, which had that pedophilia subtext. Scott probably picked up on it at some point when he (hopefully) watched it, but didn't have a concrete explanation in mind for the killings until TSE.

>making him out to be an idiot
If he's William, he does end up looking retarded, albeit uninentionally. But it makes him more dastardly, building murderous animatronics and ordering Michael to do his bidding.

I think, if Scott was to make Springtrap into Michael, it would be so he can set up William Afton as the end all antagonist in the series, instead of Springtrap.
Kids really like the animatronics in the same way that they like Spider-Man or Batman, buying all the toys, clothes, ect.. so I could see Springtrap getting softened up and made more of a good guy the way the FNAF 1 crew were.
>>
>>182218617
>making him out to be an idiot
Purple Guy is Scott's self-insert?
but that's
just
a theory
>>
File: Bon.png (188KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bon.png
188KB, 500x500px
Alright. Second try at this. Now with arguably worse writing.
https://pastebin.com/nuMs0QFD
>>
>>182221157
You could've cut out lines 5 and 6 and saved space. It feels like unnecessary information. Saw typos here and there but because you don't have an account you can't fix them. Bonnie's drawing scene was cute. If the pizza is any indication I look forward to a chapter dealing with Chica's turn in the office.
>>
>>
>>182221157
Are you writing this in pastebin itself? A word processor like google docs or Word is really helpful, and can catch mistakes. Pizzaria in Line 4, for instance. It's super helpful, and if you use docs, fanfiction.net, or archiveofourown you get the benefit of using different methods of formtting, as opposed to pastebin's singular font.
>>
File: ello puppet.png (111KB, 164x172px) Image search: [Google]
ello puppet.png
111KB, 164x172px
>>182004494
He either tried to please everyone, or was bothered that he could not. Time marches on without regard, but he would not.
>>
Do we not have any Aussie cunts to keep this thread alive?
>>
>>182226474
I'm not Aussie, but I can keep it alive.
>>
>>182226474
I bet Springroll's comic is going to end with everyone coming home to find only a few minutes have passed. He's also got a very underrated Chica.
>>
>>182227187
I don't know, I think there'll be more consequences for the story. I think it'll have lasting changes to the universe.

I gotta say, it's impressive that he's managed to wave SL into his AU so well.
>>
>>182227805
>I don't know, I think there'll be more consequences for the story
The Shadows are involved that's a given.

One thing I always liked was he gave his protagonists flaws. Springtrap was a murderer, Toy Chica an accomplice and guilty of attempted manslaughter, and Phone Guy a too passive observer who didn't act on the red flags. Gave his characters some real weight.

I was greatly surprised he brought Jeremy back into the story but admit he works wonderfully as a foil to Alex/Phone Dude and budding love interest for Spring Bonnie.
>>
>>182206518
>Ghostspookygoo
Where were you when his tumblr handle overtook his namefag title.
>>
>>182228765
It's also what his pastebin is called. "Ghost" has always been shorthand for Ghostspookygoo.
>>
>>182205751
Roommates, Home Invasion, Crisis' 2087 AU fic with Lolbit, Gone Batty, Springtrap Just Wants a Normal Life.
>>
>>182206203
>>182206919
What if the only reason the animatronics are trying to kill you in FNAF 1 is because you look like William, and while they scare the other guards, they never actually murder them? ANd Phone Guy's just guessing what they do, and thinking that they stuff you into suits based on what happened to the kids. They don't attempt to kill anyone but Afton in the books; this would be a possible way for Scott to keep their hands clean.
>>
File: Liar.png (98KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
Liar.png
98KB, 550x500px
>>
>>182232406
Wow could you not post pics of my boyfriend in the thread thanks
>>
File: I'm in LOVE with a chicken!.gif (997KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
I'm in LOVE with a chicken!.gif
997KB, 245x245px
>>182047274
>you will never hug the chicken
>>
>>
>>182233848
>being in love with a chicken
>when superior bear of a shinier hue exists
>>
>>182236835
There aren't any good Golden Freddy waifus out there. Snax drew a cute magician one once, but that's about it.
No I don't particularly like the one from the fight AU.
>>
>>182237887
I thought he was making a Funtime Freddy reference. Because even if you ignore the shame that should come with wanting to fuck a furfag-mo-tronic, Golden Freddy is like an autism singularity.
>>
>>182238083
>Funtime Freddy
Christ, I forgot that thing existed. I'd say he could also be talking about Toy Freddy, but we both know he isn't.
>Golden Freddy is like an autism singularity
I feel like this needs some clarification.
>>
>>182238238
Golden Freddy is connected to Fredbear, and thus, by extension, FNAF4. The game that requires mind-expanding drugs to understand.
>>
Bombay did nothing wrong
>>
>>182239169
There were like 6 people involved in that mess and they all did everything wrong for a while.
>>
>>182239169
Fuck off. It's too early for a shitstorm.
>>
>>182237887
>There aren't any good Golden Freddy waifus out there.
Sy's could be
>>
>>182239918
That ain't a waifu. He's a good character, but he's not a waifu.
>>
>>182240617
>That ain't a waifu
Not with that attitude.
>>
File: Michael pondering.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Michael pondering.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Are you pondering what he's pondering?
>>
>>182246368
>"Why is Scott such a hack? Why do I exist?"
>>
>>182246368
>"Man, compared to the convoluted story of my life, advanced robotic engineering is nothing."
>>
>>182240617
>not a waifu
>implying he's not Bonnie's waifu
>>
There are SO MANY chicks with dicks on the booru front page, by multiple artists.
>>
>>182251325
I guess if you count the one by J. Crisis is fucked in the head though. Judging him for liking futa so much is like judging a cripple for not making the track team.
Yeah it's unfortunate, but it's not like anybody expects better of him.
>>
>>182251325
Sad really. I wish people either just accept their cocklust and draw guys, or maybe draw a relatively normal girl.
>>
File: 1485040242992.png (44KB, 398x396px) Image search: [Google]
1485040242992.png
44KB, 398x396px
>>182236835
>>182237887
>implying you wouldn't kiss RugratsGoldie on the mouth
>>
>>182238353
>Golden Freddy is a dead kid
>Puppet is a dead kid
>Circus Baby is a dead kid
>Springtrap is the only robot character who isn't a fucking dead kid
The creative bankruptcy of this franchise is astounding
>>
>>182254826
Anon, all he does is sit around and rape dreams.
>>
File: scary babies.png (442KB, 800x1043px) Image search: [Google]
scary babies.png
442KB, 800x1043px
gimme a couple of requests, I feel like drawing daffodil/trapodil today
>>
>>182257126
Post-springlock Daffodil and Fredbear frotting together, romantic sappiness included
>>
>>182257126
Oh hey, nice to see you stop by. How about trying on new dresses?
>>
>>182257126
Trapodil and Fredbear laughing over her unexpectedly cumming on his face.
>>
>>182257342
>>182257501
Why must you ruin the best character with the worst fetish?
>>
>>182257126
Daffodil kissing her way down Fredbear's body and getting frenched by his stomach mouth.
>>
>>182257126
Hey, welcome back!

Daffodil wearing Toy Chica's bib, shorts, and holding a Cupcake with bunny ears.
>>
>>182257126
mango with a big belleh.
>>
>>182258019
Been done.
http://img.booru.org/5naf//images/28/3c62eaae29fc88baf777cf7985f6b7bf0201f4ae.jpg
>>
>>182257126
Any of the futa requests you get, but a vagina instead of a penis.
Also it's nice to see you here again.
>>
>>182258105
I mean fat mango.
>>
>>182258323
Well then that's what you should have asked for.
I would have even backed you up on that. Fansmut does cute chubby chicks.
>>
File: 1490930525677.png (95KB, 220x408px) Image search: [Google]
1490930525677.png
95KB, 220x408px
>>182257126
Toy Chica looking a liitle fat after too many pizzas and not enough partying
>>
>>182255853
but aannon this series as the biggest deepest lore
>>
>>182257126
Fredbear standing in front of a kneeling Springbon and cumming on her chest.
Bonus points of you can somehow make it look more romantic than sleazy.
>>
>>182257126
I have a need for more sweet stuff involving your Spring. A mighty need.
>>
>>182257342
boop
http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41895
>>
>>182261559
>holding hands
D'awww, that's sweet, they're adorable Fanny
>>
>>182194997
Don't forget the ebin twist that Purple wore Spring Bonnie for the murders instead of a Freddy suit.
>>
>>182255853
>>182259672
Springtrap could be a dead kid kid, too, if Scott turns him into Michael. This would result in Springtrap being a "tragic sympathetic ghost" like Baby and the rest of the characters. Everybody except us wants this to happen, so it's probable.
>>
>>182257126
Welcome back!
we missed you ;_;
An OCfag bot of your choice with daffodil would be nice.
>>
http://picosong.com/WBsp/
Have a thing.
>>
>>182257126
Oh sweet your back, missed you.
How about daffodil somehow interacting with trapodil.
>>
>>182262636
>Everybody except us wants this to happen

A few people =/= "everyone".
>>
File: 1497853604182.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497853604182.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
>>182004494
>fnaf 6 died for foxy fighters vr
scott was a mistake
>>
>>182257126
Great to see you haven't given up on us after all.
If you're still taking requests, your Tracy (such a cutie) shooting the shit with the daffodil.
>>
>>182257126
Prego mangle
>>
>>182264615
>Diddler on the Roof
>DOO DOO DO DO
>Mike is a film critic
Great memes, Ace
I chuckled earnestly
>>
>>182264615
I'm impressed you're still here after all the earlier posts. Nice thing by the way.
>>
>>182264615
>flashback to the Kitchen
>Windows XP noise
Perfect
>>
>>182267778
>fnaf 6 would/will have retarded plot twists that make the other games look methodical and sane
>the gameplay of SL would probably be back in 6
>literally made for redditors
Let FNAF RIP
>>
File: too much pizza.png (505KB, 1281x1467px) Image search: [Google]
too much pizza.png
505KB, 1281x1467px
>>182258694
doing these in whatever order
>>
File: ye bon.gif (9KB, 329x317px) Image search: [Google]
ye bon.gif
9KB, 329x317px
>>182270090
>>
>>182270090
Needs a little more chub desu.
>>
>>182266882
Nah, it looks like the new "Phone Guy is the Killer" .
>>
>>182271257
I like that she looks kind of crabby, and the belly is genuinely cute. I could imagine her as the kind of person who comes off as irate most of the time but still means well.
>>
>>182270090
perfect

>>182271257
fuck off
>>
>>182264615
>>182271257
Go away Ace.
>>
>>182264615
I love Ace's thing
>>
>>182261559
Why so many girls with dicks
>>
>>182273382
Because it's hot.
>>
>>182273382
Leave her alone, anon, she can't help it, she's stuck that way

This is probably the only thing that still makes her happy
>>
File: 1499492814644.jpg (60KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1499492814644.jpg
60KB, 876x493px
Hey ace.
>>
>>182273382
>favorite SpringBon is Daffodil
>turned off and mildly disgusted by futa
>Springbon is Fansmut's go-to futa girl
It hurts, man, it really hurts. We hardly ever get cutesy, sappy lewds here, and it sucks that so many of them involve one of my favorite OCs with one of my least favorite fetishes.

>>182274009
Don't bully Ace. He's a good by again.
>>
>>182257126
Daffodil meets Springtrap
>>
File: Cocktail.png (342KB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Cocktail.png
342KB, 1400x1600px
>>
File: ya done good.png (105KB, 477x454px) Image search: [Google]
ya done good.png
105KB, 477x454px
>>182274345
Hey, you made Bombay's Chica cute.
I applaud you for this.
>>
>>182274345
>they have personalized mixers
That's cute. What would the drink be called? Napalm Sunrise?
>>
File: 1365901340910[1].png (304KB, 990x657px) Image search: [Google]
1365901340910[1].png
304KB, 990x657px
>>182274345
>stupid faggot floppy eared queer homo
>>
>>182274256
I can appreciate that having a dick isn't Daffodil's sole defining trait as a character and that it just happens to be an aspect of her, even if that particular aspect is very bizarre. I think the plotline with her becoming stuck with the penis after the springlocks go off could be an amusing plotline if Fansmut is still working on that comic she was planning with Daffodil and Fredbear (which I hope she is).

It could be entertaining from more than just a fetish perspective to see how Daffodil reacts to her new situation, maybe being upset or embarrassed about it, and wondering if she's even a girl robot anymore because of her new anatomy.

Probably just my autism looking too much into things though desu, but Daffodil's cute and I'd love to see more of her
>>
>>182274707
Orange Juice
>>
>>182261559
>>182270090
d'aaaaawwwwwww
>>
>>182274345
I didn't even know Bombay had a chica! Who are they serving the drink to?
>>
>>182274767

>>182274707
Trang Bang Special

>>182276017
(You)
>>
File: Mizu Snax Bon.png (503KB, 675x836px) Image search: [Google]
Mizu Snax Bon.png
503KB, 675x836px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hI72A9kP6Q
>>
>>182275017
Character development is my second-favorite fetish, right behind lovey-dovey stuff.
>>
>>182274256
>He's a good boy again
That's debatable at best
>>
>>182276467
That pic on the booru. I thought he was gay!

inb4 they cover themselves in chemicals for a filthy toxic orgy. He must have gotten the habit of rubbing ice cream and cake all over himself from somewhere
>>
>>182275017
>It could be entertaining from more than just a fetish perspective to see how Daffodil reacts to her new situation
Oh god, an entire comic revolving around her and her penis. I can totally see it happening, and the thought kills me. I don't usually get so autistic about stuff like this, but it sucks seeing a character I like drawn in situations I like being brought down by the one thing I can't stand.

>>182277217
>makes good content again
>hasn't posted any fetishy things in roughly a year
>never brought his personal stuff into the thread or made a big stink defending his tastes
What's so bad about him exactly?
>>
>>182277003
>that new years comic with Rudy and Springtrap
Was nice seeing them start to go past being fuckbuddies.
>>
>>182277637
>never made a big stink defending his tastes
He even /apologized/ for it a few days ago. I can't see what this jackass is getting at, other than a lust for (You)s.
>>
>>182277637
>Oh god, an entire comic revolving around her and her penis.
I was thinking more like a few pages as a sideplot or something, I think Fansmut has enough restraint not to make the entire comic into the Futa Odyssey
>>
>>182278129
>name is literally Unnecessaryfansmut
>has the restraint to not do something unnecessarily smutty
>>
You faggots know that all of this bitching and whining is why Fansmut, right? Can you please restrain yourselves for once in your useless goddamned lives?
Thread posts: 499
Thread images: 123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.