[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/poeg/ - Path of Exile general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 760
Thread images: 80

File: haha.png (560KB, 485x548px) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
560KB, 485x548px
lab is dead edition

>ES and Life manifesto
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1899919
>3.0: the Fall of Oriath
https://www.pathofexile.com/oriath
>Offline Build Planner
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
http://pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
>>
first for going berserker if you do a self-casting mom character
>>
File: 1430817119197.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1430817119197.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>wake up
>labyrinth still isnt deleted
i cant take it anymore bros
>>
>>181795937
2nd for it was just an innocent mistake.

Also, I just noticed something:
>The 3 primary Stat Classes, Marauder, Witch, and Ranger, have 2 Notables that give 20 to their given Stat each along with 2 between, 1 of which gives 20 to each of the other 2 Stats
>The 3 dual Stat classes, Templar, Shadow, and Duelist are different:
>Templar and Shadow have 10 to each of their respective 2 stats with one in the middle that gives 20 to the lacking one
>Duelist have 20 to one of the two per Notable (Str on Master of the Arena and Dex on Art of the Gladiator) with the middling one giving 20 Int
Utterly unplayable.
>>
fourth for anime
>>
>Wake up
>ED is nerfed
What did we do to deserve this? Isn't the Contagion nerf enough?
>>
File: 1497321593397.jpg (45KB, 291x280px) Image search: [Google]
1497321593397.jpg
45KB, 291x280px
hey poetards in beta
what's a good spot in part 2 to stop for a bit to farm for better shit, because having shitty res and a mediocre weapon is starting to wear thin
>>
File: 1436871015743.jpg (55KB, 771x670px) Image search: [Google]
1436871015743.jpg
55KB, 771x670px
>>
i should kept progressing no matter how painful it was
>>
>>181797508
Is this baited? You can clear everything with just Tabula
>>
>>181797508
you don't need good gear if you're a shitcrow just throw bodies at the boss
>>
just choose to have a tabula drop on the first day of a new league
>>
There's nothing wrong with playing softcore, prove me wrong retards.
>>
>>181798124
Reddit is 2 blocks down on the right
>>
>>181798235
Not an argument, you homosexual.
>>
>>181798405
Not an argument
>>
How's Ancestral Warchief nowadays?
>>
powerful
>>
>>181798563
The only AoE skill that didn't bat an eye at the AoE changes. Excluding that, it's still as disgustingly overpowered as when it released.
>Pick this shit up with Earthquake since I'm trying out all the new Melee skills
>Stick with Sunder for now since I don't have Less Duration yet
>Pop this thing down for the damage bonus
>SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!
>Entire pack is dead before I attack once
>Shreds the Blues and the Rares too
It's not quite that strong nowadays, but it still hard-caries any Melee build to maps and supplements many Str builds very well.
>>
When Is the next race?
>>
Slivertongue with pierce y/n
>>
um sweetie we only believe in one race--the human race--here
>>
>>181799973
No. Still Chain from Deadeye and Fork Gem.
>>
>beta
>Still using my level 1 wand as a summoner because cast speed hasn't dropped or rolled after 50 alts
uh
>>
>>181800165
This is normal even in the live game. Once I went until level 82 without an upgrade from level 12 because spell% + flat + cast% did not drop.
>>
>>181800165
I'm still using a pair of item level 17 Velvet Gloves on Legacy as an Earthquake Juggernaut at level 66. Every single pair of gloves that has dropped has been total piss.
>>
>>181792567
Triangle Wizard with a passive skill tree and online, do it.
>>
Path of Exile is a hard, skill based game.
>>
>>181801573
It's funny cause I have actually thought about a Minimalist ARPG before.
>Wouldn't really need artists
>Just dedicated coders, which keeps team size and costs down
>And someone who can do decent shapes without making everything look like a fucking vomit emporium on screen
It'd be Triangle Thief, Circle Wizard, and Square Warrior btw.
>>
a link to the past is a pretty good minimalist arpg
>>
You bros think split arrow cab work on a league starter deadeye or raider? Kinda want to play it but bosses would be a pain in the ass I guess
>>
where's the lab trial in act 8?
>>
File: freee.png (159KB, 1000x920px) Image search: [Google]
freee.png
159KB, 1000x920px
>>181676254
>free
>>181678294
>free
>>181686345
>FREE
>>181703935
>free
>>181704067
>free
>>181711783
>free
>>181712336
>FREE
>>181712491
>free
>>181712845
>FREE
>>181713232
>FREE
>>181713531
>free
>>181713678
>Free
>>181715397
>free
>>181716860
>free
>>181729408
>free
>>181737723
>FREE
>>181738406
>Free
>>181743879
>Free
>>181744047
>free
>>181750689
>FREE
>>181751262
>FREE
>>181765532
>FREE
>>181766967
>free
>>181782112
>FREE
>>
dam thats a lot of free
>>
$42 for cosmetics that are unilaterally worse than a $30 dota cosmetics
>>
spending money on costumes for characters in games
>>
>>181804316

Dota cosmetics are bound to a character while poe ones can be worn by any character.
>>
Anyone who defends poe mtx is a moron, it has one of the worst models for mtx of any game "man can't wait to pay 80 bucks for this armour skin" "Only 100 dollars for this lightning scorpion!? What a bargain"
>>
small indie developer
ethical microtransactions
>>
whales like when things are expensive, because then it means they are better than you for spending their money poorly
>>
someone give a reason to play anything besides an attack build or shit reddit summons in 3.0
>>
>killing bosses in 3.0

lmao just skip them
>>
>>181805183

Its literally the best mtx system of any game i have been playing for free.

Has 0 impact on the gameplay, and whoever wants to buy shit can buy it for all i care.
>>
>>181805776
ED
>>
>>181805786
I don't get what they're thinking pushing White and Yellow Map Boss HP this high on top of reducing overall damage.
>>
just rmt your orbs then buy mtxs until you have the whole catalog
>>
File: 1475713749703.png (91KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
1475713749703.png
91KB, 292x219px
>Having fun in beta
>Playing sunder gladiator
>Just hit act 8
>MFW I watch a video of Reflection of Terror boss fight
>Quit

Haven't booted the game since

what a fucking joke of a boss

doedre was also pretty fucking trash, just repeatedly hitting the valve since it has no downside and she ramps her little funballs way too fucking quick for you to not just hit it when it starts getting even remotely tricky

and yet dumb niggers with scorching ray's 1000000dps on a 4l are claiming boss health is too low because they can melt brine king in 3 seconds
>>
>>181805803
Its fine if you don't buy anything (except tabs) but for everything else the entry level is pretty high
>>
File: 1499324677766[1].jpg (79KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
1499324677766[1].jpg
79KB, 319x319px
Late november
>>
>>181806481

I bought a bunch of stuff tough. Never bought points though, i only spent the points i got from supporter packs.
>>
>the only viable builds for 3.0 are snoozefests like totems, scorching ray and rf

just like ribbit wanted!
>>
who else here excited AF to play their searing bond scorching ray righteous fire build holy fuck i've never been more excited for another well made ggg expansion im going to buy 10 more tabs this expansion whos with me?
>>
>>181806617

Untill someone posts another build that completely breaks the game, and then another build, and another build.

Why do you fags cry all the time how everything is weak if people have barely started testing the new combinations?
>>
>>181806415
Reflection is a sideboss for a skill point and god power, just do it after you hit maps if your DPS or defenses are shit like ziggy-fuckin'-dee's.
>>
>>181806509
3.0 release confirmed for mid-july 2018.
>>
I think the reason we need more nerfs than buffs is because player power has skyrocketed to an all-time high over the past few leagues, to a level that GGG and a number of players don't want. Buffing monsters and nerfing player skills is the only way to pull back from the 60 second Strands, sub-24hr 100s, etc.

This is a good thing, not because players shouldn't be level 100, or because players shouldn't run fast Strands, but because the whole purpose of the game is to spend time leveling and tackling content, as a form of enjoyment. The faster everything becomes, the less enjoyable the experience is for everyone. If the power creep were to continue, given enough time eventually reaching level 100 would be sub-10hr or even faster. Your favorite streamer will have won the race to 100 before you come back from work on launch day. At that point, why would anyone play this game? Where is the journey, the adventure, or the chase? You play for one or two days and then you're done? Why not extend the gameplay out and have some fun over the entirety of the 3-month league, or at least a good portion of it?

Doing that requires nerfs, since GGG currently can't develop content faster than players can play through it. Before Perandus, GGG used to take a lot of time reducing player power repeatedly in order to maintain that enjoyable amount of playtime. Somewhere around Perandus, GGG got scared about losing player population due to the game being too hard. However, I think after Legacy they're finally starting to see that we've gone way too far. It's worth making the game worth playing again, even if it potentially jeopardizes the player count.

It's sad that we've migrated from a game full of adventure and discovery to a WoW mentality of wanting to complete everything as fast as possible, at the expense of our own enjoyment.
>>
reddit is right. people are complaining out of all of the additional enjoyment they have
>>
>>181803497
Based freeposter
>>
>>181808190

>The faster everything becomes, the less enjoyable the experience is for everyone.

You know what, i agree with this, but there is one problem. Going slow in PoE is completely unrewarding. Even going extremely fast, T1 uniques are rare as fuck and you wont be getting more than 1 every week going fast.

Lately i have been playing a ton of grim dawn, and going slow there at least guarantees you the base items you are looking for unlike PoE, where 99.999% of the loot is completely random.
>>
Do you think there will be more than 2 life chests in 3.0
>>
File: 1469685280852.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1469685280852.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
>Favorite build has always been Iron Commander Champion
>Poison was the only way it dealt damage
>Poison now completely utterly and totally fucking terrible

It's like GGG has a firing squad executing meta builds on a busy street and other shit builds just keep walking into the line of fire
>>
>Clear my 2nd map in all of Legacy, a Crystal ore Map at 3 in the morning my time
>5 other T1 maps, Zana, 3 Uniques, and 2 Arid Lakes in Zana mission
I swear GGG allocates loot across the server relative to average active population, rather than per-person, cause I never get this kind of RNG.
>>
File: 1481912994024.png (354KB, 581x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481912994024.png
354KB, 581x960px
>exalt drops for me in the fucking beta
>>
>exalt drop is something out of the ordinary
>>
how would you make bleed not shit poeg
>>
>>181810348
make individual bleeds add 10% bleed damage to an existing bleed and extend it, up to a cap of X% damage and Y second duration up for balance
>>
Give bleed another two more multipliers.
>>
>>181810348
Revert all the changes that made it shit
>>
>>181808190

>only way to pull back to nerfing builds

no, is your brain broken?

xp penalty just needs to be fixed so t10s and t11s can't be run forever. make chaining t16s mandatory to hit 100, delete trade leagues until the engine can actually handle parties or add automated trade functionality, remove damage penalties/fix aoe, chain, fork, and gmp/lmp, massively buff div card droprates, cut back on more stacking, buff armor/eva nodes, buff life nodes, revert discipline and ci node nerfs and add more recharge to the tree, make ghost reaver remove regen/recharge as a tradeoff, remove instaleech entirely, remove autism upkeep skills like arcane surge/fortify, roll fortify into "true melee" skills, make block an option for non gladiators/necros again, make movement skills for dodging/obstacle avoidance rather than a replacement for MS, make maps 3-5x larger and improve layouts, add drop or xp bonuses to maps with garbage layouts, roll magic leaguestone effects into maps as potential mods, add a master for jewelcrafting, massive increase droprate on exalts to promote player crafting, delete pvp out of shame you ever developed it, allow players to turn off particleshit and weather, delete all forms of hardcore and add deleveling into standard, add a new hardcore which voids your stash on death and holds a single character at a time, bring back globe girls
>>
bleed wasn't good
>>
>arcane surge literally 100% uptime with shield charge while clearing
>>
File: 1455728361204.jpg (298KB, 850x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1455728361204.jpg
298KB, 850x1316px
Lab is now dead, but anime is still free.
>>
i've been playing this game for almost 5 years and i just realized that it's really bad
>>
better late than never
>>
I kinda have a feeling that since poe is a 'solved' game we won't ever really have 'interesting' ways to scale our damage or other things. like look back to old videos explaining why the build does damage or is good

>I freeze pulse 5 projectiles with GMP + added lightning damage
>Sure the GMP gimps the damage but I can hit 1 target with all 5 projectiles when Im up close
>I also pickup static blows (was that the name of the node?) for like 25% chance to shock so on 1 mob shotgunned it will be fully shock stacked with just a couple casts
>Since the mob is shocked stacked it becomes easier to to keep applying those shocks while also making it easier to freeze the mob
>with the mob frozen and my setup in a taryn's shiver the mob with then take another 20% increased damage on top of the triple shock stack and the 5 projectiles shotgunned.

Its the classic kripp freeze pulser example but it showcases what made the game 'interesting' in the past. You scaled your damage through combining broken mechanics in the game (pierce LA + frostwall for another example) instead of just slapping on 5 more multiplier gems, then a couple more multipliers from the tree, and then maybe another couple more multipliers from your gear.

It was cool and fun to see someone showcase 2 or 3 mechanics together that somehow manage to multiply your damage output by 10. It was cool to see someone make a build with a weird unique that becomes crazy in context with some obscure scaling numbers (something like the time when ghudda just froze any nearby mob with blasph + temp chains in an atziri's disfavor causing a knee jerk reaction (nerf) from ggg)

cont..
>>
>>181816251
cont..

With mechanics simplified, nerfed, changed, removed, it removed the actual fun of the game. Breaking the game by twisting and bending the mechanics it so innocently gave to you was the fun.

Exploring the puzzle pieces of the game in it's infancy was the fun of PoE.

Inevitably this is where we end up. a completed product that no longer has the appeal that it once did to the players that loved it from the start.

The only thing ggg can do so capture that abusive feel is to give us retarded shit like arcane surge, maim, or other dumb abilities / supports that generically scale our damage (because all mechanics outside of generic scaling was removed due to it's abusive broken nature) and asks us the question, 'hey buddy, solve this one. What gem slot do you sacrifice in order to proc this thing to increase your main skills damage? And what is the best way of doing that for your build?'

Any semi experienced player will find the most optimal setup setup relatively quickly and play the next 3 month league abusing it. They wait for the next patch that throws them a few new toys inside this now cleverly constructed safe space where the walls and doors are all padded, you tools softend and the straitjacket just a bit tighter than it used to be.

anyway its like 3:30 in the morning im tired idk if this was a coherent thought at all gnight
>>
are you copy pasting these from rebbit or something? no one's reading this shit
>>
i read it. jk i didn't.
>>
>>181816251
>>181816319
the golden age is long gone now and it's not coming back
>>
>>181816319
You are a nostalgia fag...
I loved those days but they are long gone....
>>
>>181797496
wait how
>>
Traps are a bad joke and dosent belong here in my opinion. I play tomb raider, donkey kong or mario if I want this kind of gameplay...
>>
>>181818821
Yeah but the retards here and on reddit love to suck that GGG dick all day everyday, defending even the most abhorrent of their design decisions, regardless of your argument holding water or not.
>>
2237 fuses and no 6L
fuck this gay ass RNG ridden "game"
>>
>>181808190

The history of everquest is repeating itself.

>>181812582

All of what you mentioned, plus Cadiro as a master, and Navali actualy selling prophecies, instead of randomly adding them.
>>
>traps don't belong in arpgs
why don't you play d2 then? oh right because poe is a better game
>>
>>181805378
>microtransactions
>5 $ minimum
>you can buy 1 fucking tab with it
>>
1) This is a top down view arpg where you move by clicking on terrain (or using a movement skill). It is not precise and sometimes even clunky, especially compared to games where traps usually make more sense - third person rpgs, first person games, platformers. All of them have much more precise movement than poe, hence there traps make more sense.
>>
2) View. The view in this game is rather restricted in terms of range, and you can't rotate the camera. Not once did I encounter particular corners, where walls would obstruct the view so I could barely see the traps. In some cases, there were certain zones where traps would go on for longer than screen distance, without any "safe spots", which would allow you to slowly and carefully pass them. In such cases, the best tactic is just to yolo dash forward. So challenging. Much wow.
>>
3) Length. Even dark souls would usually have a checkpoint of sorts after a difficult part with traps and hard enemies. Platformers have short levels, again, to somewhat reduce the frustration. Other games allow you to save at any point, or have checkpoints. Here if you screw up, you have to do it all over again from the start. Like a long level filled with traps and three boss encounters with no checkpoints or saves.
>>
didn't read your essay t-b-h
>>
4) Connection issues. I am one of the lucky few who live close to their gateway and don't suffer AS much from connection issues (doesn't mean that people who don't have a perfect internet should be just ingored). However, controls and hitboxes in online games will never be as precise as in an offline game. Combined with an already not so precise arpg click based movement, the arcade like elements become even more frustrating. In any other part of the game the lag is not as deadly (with exceptions), since it is one thing to get an extra hit or two from random monsters on a map, and whole different story to lag back a bit and end up in a trap that deals % damage of your health.
>>
5) Tiny final arena (uber in particular). Now, many bosses in this game have this problem, however with izaro it is even worse. Depending on the layout, you can barely move anywhere, since the center is blocked, traps are everywhere, and pillars in uber can sometimes deny you the last islands of safety, making it difficult to move around and dodge in a fight were you are assumed to move around and dodge, since izaro is a very heavy hitter.
>>
6) Can be cheesed easily. Probably one of the most ironic aspects of lab to me, is the fact that a proper lab runner can beat it in around 2 minutes. By stacking VERY high amounts of movement speed, you can simply ingore all traps since they stop dealing damage to you altogether. And Izaro? You just nuke him with loads of mines detonated by a totem (so far the fastest way of killing him due to a glitch, that GGG is officially fine with). So challenging. So skillful. And with all the above mentioned issues, second best option is to be able to facetank everything. Facetank traps, facetank izaro, give little to no sh*ts about anything. High es pool with vp is one way, another option that I know is super high regen.

So in the end, does this content promote skillful, thorough, careful play, or even thinking? NO, because you can make it stupidly easy with certain playstyles, while getting crapped on with others. And that is fine. What is not fine is that I have to go through this with every single one of my characters. In almost any other scenario, I can do something - for example boss X is too dangerous for my current character, I will clear the map with him and then kill the boss with my other character who is more capable. Rolled a bad map for character Y? Fine, I will do it with character Z! So I am rewarded for having different builds, which are different enough and have their strong/weak points. But with lab? NO, F*CK YOU, every single one of your characters has to do this!

This is absurd.
>>
interesting point of view but allow me to offer one rebuttal: git gud you stupid shitter
>>
As i always said

Remove ascendency points, enchantments and treasure chest

Would you still run lab?
>>
remove passive point reward

would you still complete grandaddy crab, fairgraves and platinum bust quests?
>>
Getting back on topic, the reason why I hate labs is generally the combination of traps and door opening puzzles. I think just removing those pesky door levers would do it for me. The length is ok. I would like to see some sort of checkpoint system, where you can come back to each area directly after killing Izaro. I do think that whoever starts the lab should be the only ones to finish it meaning that nobody can be rushed to the end. I am probably opposite most players as I enjoy the most linear content possible in game. My two favorite things to do are and ledge based run(strands) and uber Atziri runs. I cannot stand puzzles in an arpg. I have tomb raider for that.
Peace
>>
no because they're shit
>>
People play soft core for a reason. They CHOOSE not to play hard core for several reasons. One of them is often that you can try again from where you died. The lab spits on that choice.
>>
absolutely loving these instance crashes in the beta
>BUT IT'S JUST A BETA
guaranteed 3.0 will be as broken shit constantly crashing when we aren't even crowd testing act 9 & 10. looking forward to all lag deaths.
>>
>>181820837
Yeah sure, why not
>>
>>181821276
Anyone who expects a stable release hasn't been playing for more than a month.
>>
mommy why aren't the devs my personal bitches working 24/7 to provide me bug free content
>>
there's about 100 parsecs of middle ground between perfect and absolute shit.
>>
it was just your luck to fall on that one end of the spectrum then
>>
>>181820997

Hello Boem.
>>
Remove xp and loot from maps

Would you still run maps?
>>
remove loot from the game entirely

would you still play it?
>>
New Player here

Should i even invest time in the game before the expansion hits this month?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHA literally ALL act 8 zones are just rehashes of act 3 zones and only 1 (one) boss even has a unique model.

NICE "EXPANSION" POETARDS
>>
>spend hours cooking up a build
>it gets nerfed before you can even play it
>repeat

3.0 when?
>>
File: idohknow.jpg (16KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
idohknow.jpg
16KB, 620x412px
>complete 3 playthroughs
no complaints about reused assets
>game changes to 1 playthrough
many complaints about reused assets
>>
did ESniggers kill themselves yet
>>
>>181825747
hopefully
ES niggers werent even human
>>
>>181825480
TEN BRAND NEW ACTS TONS OF CONTENT ALL FOR FREE
>>
>>181825480
They werent advertising cruel and merciless as new content, thats why people didnt complain.
They are advertising acts 6-10 as "new content" which is completely false as most stuff is just being reused.
>>
so you would rather have one new act instead of these revamped 5+1?

retards

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT FUN IS
>>
remove instant logout

would you still play it?
>>
>>181827331
GGG shitting out unfinished and reused content instead of actually providing decent quality content is fun ? suck their dick more POETARD
>>
Why do people hate GGG so much?
>>
>>181827512

fuck you
>>
What's this about act 6-10 being reused content?
>>
Reusing old content and tilesets and assets is fine. The advertisement is not, as anon said above.
Even then, the fuck is taking so long with this expansion if the actual new stuff is about 10% of it. Let's not even mention the best designed boss fight in the game to this date, Yugul.
And Pantheon system, which is as underwhelming as it can get.
>>
why isn't anyone complaining that maps are LITERALLY REUSED CONTENT? wake up sheeple
>>
>>181827567
because GGG shits out pure garbage and you eat it right up with a smile on your face
>>
Chris has been very open about GGG cleverly reusing old assets, this has happened all the time previously, including atlas of worlds, you're retarded or so new you're probably still fresh from leveling your D3 necro
>>
>>181827507
Why do they have it in the game in the first place? Just using a tp scroll is very similar and would make sense in the context of the game. What's the reason they don't have it like this?
>>
>>181828009
because ggg would rather let people instantly escape death instead of learning to balance their own game
>>
>All these (you)'s
really low IQ hours baka
>>
>>181828009
>Just using a tp scroll is very similar and would make sense in the context of the game.
Not really. Why can you escape through your tp but monsters inexplicably can't? If you can justify instant tp, you can justify instant logout (i.e. instantly using a tp)
>>
>>181827887
i dont even play poe though
>>
>>181828390
neither do i lmao
>>
>>181827976
"everyone that doesnt think that GGG are the best devs in the world is a D3 boogeyman!"
What in the fuck are you even going on about?
I have last played D3 in 2014 and sure its not a very good game but why do people in this community have the constant need to shit on it while praising GGG ?
You realize that the content you get isnt much better than the necro ? Youre getting 0 endgame content as the atlas wont be getting changed. Youre merely getting a few acts worth of reused content that everyone will run through in 4 hrs with a tabula and NEVER look back on. Youre getting a few boring multiplier skill gems which make this game even more braindead. 3.0 will be the death of PoE because once people get to maps they will realize that theres NOTHING NEW TO DO.
inb4 "b-b-b-but its free content!!!, in D3 you have to pay for necro!!" fuck off poorfag. if you cant afford to spend money on videogames then go play with rocks its a better hobby for you. Even fucking rocks have more variety than the "content" GGG shits out on a constant basis.
>>
>>181827762
>reused assets out the ass
>passive tree barely changed
>a few more multiplier support gems
>atlas untouched
early july
>>
@181828869
>What
stopped reading your crybaby essay there
>>
>>181829229
The statement "Xbox release won't hinder the PC version" is likely yet another lie, and a PR stunt, just like before.
>>
>>181829351
Yeah no need to actually listen to legit criticism.
After all youre getting 10 new acts , 50 new skill gems and uniques and a whole lot of endgame content :3 !
>>
>>181829498
Leave it be, my anon. Just a libbitor retard
>>
>>181808190

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsC8io4w1sY
>>
remember when gamers weren't entitled millennial shits, when they welcomed challenged instead of crying about nerfs
>>
more like mentally challenged
*vapes*
>>
now you're gonna get fucked in the ass with a 10 inch dildo, hope you enjoy the challenge of not being able to sit for a week
>>
heh...
>>
Is legacy league still going?
>>
redditshits who demand that everything is buffed should be euthanized, no exception
>>
>>181830118
this my man
CI niggers should all be executed along with all other meta slaves
Lab and ascendancies should be removed
>>
>>181830076
legacy league will end mid-september when 3.0 inevitably releases
>>
poe private server when?
>>
3.0 when?
>>
probably in 2015
>>
nice 2k ms spikes on london
>>
>>181830934
Indie game servers, leave them alone
>>
>>181825480
>no complaints
That's a lie tho. People have been bitching about Cruel and Merciless being shit for a while now. Well before they announced 6 NEW acts.
>>
>>181831158
"NEW" acts
>>
File: 1499352593254.jpg (168KB, 793x833px) Image search: [Google]
1499352593254.jpg
168KB, 793x833px
if you hate poe so much why do you keep playing it
>>
every time you post is a new shitpost
it might not reinvent the wheel but it's still new
>>
>>181831516
Because I hate myself as well
duh
>>
haven't watched a twitch stream in a month
do we have a new hot guy
>>
if you hate yourself so much why do you keep living
>>
i lack the constitution for suicide
>>
why do you hate yourself
>>
im worthless
>>
Any other ways to leech mana with spells than Berserker/Mana Leech support?
>>
>>181832943
aren't we all
>>181832953
blood magic+life leech
>>
warlord's mark_ggg
>>
>>181830934
Try Milan or Moscow. London is complete garbage, Amsterdam sucks, Frankfurt isn't stable and Paris is Frankfurt.
>>
>>181833115
I cycle through most of those and they're all dogshit
>>
>>181829779
remember when gamers didnt cry about people having better stuff than them? there was a ton of broken shit in diablo 2 how come no one cried about it?
>>
>>181829779

back then nerfhammer was not swung by developers left and right and immediately if something fun or novel was discovered.
>>
cry more you little baby
>>
>>181834227

Projecting much? I guess you forgot to take your pills.
>>
First time I've bothered to go to this game's general.

Why is everyone being more depressed and sensitive than feminists?
>>
because depression is linked with higher IQ which is needed to play this game at a high level
>>
>>181835065
>you have to be depressed to be "intelligent"
Never heard such a stupid thing.
>>
Damn straight, anon
>>
t. low IQ normie
>>
>>181835208
Nah, it's the other way around.
>>
>>181835368
It's neither.
People who non-ironically believe it are just looking for an excuse to run away from their problems.
>>
gotta love those psychology experts who come here after reading 2 wikipedia articles to share their infinite wisdom
>>
even shitters have opinions
>>
>>181835595
Not him, but it's just common sense.
You would call someone a scientist if they told you that water freezes at low temperatures.
>>
I can see your point but here's the thing,
>>
>>181835463
>run away from their problems
When it's the only way out, you gotta take it. Do you think depressed people enjoy their depression and self-hatred, their low or next to zero self-confidence? Do you think it's a fun way to wake up every morning asking yourself the question "why the fuck did I even wake up, I want to die or at least disappear"? Let me tell you, it is not.
>>
This is a general about a game, not your personal blog. Stop posting.
>>
why the fuck do you talk to each other without quoting
>>
File: 1495916629182.jpg (121KB, 1000x889px) Image search: [Google]
1495916629182.jpg
121KB, 1000x889px
>making new character in beta
>ignites are dogshit so that pretty much removes 90% of fire spells
>poison is also dogshit so that removes a lot of builds
>aoe is shit except sunder but that hardly counts as an aoe

3.0 looks exciting. After crying for 4 years about melee being too bad they cut the build choices down to some projectile spell/bow build or a melee build.

PoE is basically retail wow at this point.
>>
>>181836421
Gotta let everyone know that your not a redditor by participating in the hip thread-exclusive meme
>>
haven't slept in 25 hours
gotta push like a pro if you wanna win a demi
>>
>>181836646
Dunno mate, I was dicking around in PoB, but aren't you supposed to build around burn damage and crit for ignite? Now though, the question regarding ignite immune bosses comes up. But ignoring that bit, ignites can do a fair bit of damage. Although, some of the new changes are fairly confusing.
>>
>>181837060
A 6 linked fireball in 3.0 doesn't do the same amount of ignite damage as the base dmg in 2.6

Dot builds are completely dead.
>>
"a build is just a link setup"
- things retarded poeg shitters will say
>>
>>181837208
I'm aware of that, and ignite does the highest damage of the latest ignite or whatever the fuck that is, and Emberwake is ded.
I was playing around with Firestorm numbers, and got the result of 1.6k hit with 6k ignite damage for 4 seconds, which would get overwritten by a new hit, but say 5k average ignite damage applied every seconds might be okay for lower end-game stuff. Like I said, the changes are confusing, and am leaning towards DoT is shitter personally
>>
just thought I'd let you guys know
I'm having fun with my Arc inquisitor
>>
>>181837946
good
>>
>>181837946
Ew.
This is /poeg/, post depression and blogs or gtfo.
>>
File: 1493059254095.png (448KB, 846x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493059254095.png
448KB, 846x900px
https://clips.twitch
.tv/CheerfulApatheticAnteaterBrokeBack

What was his mistake?
>>
>>181838954
Today I wanked to Emma Frain.
>>
>>181839126
playing hardcore
>>
>>181839126
>havoc shitter
>being good
>not just a meme
>le brown kripp
kys
>>
>>181839126
uh not identifying the memeboxes and then not running away as soon as he opened it
>>
>>181839126

trying to play like a vsparker without being a vsparker
>>
Why is faglordCat such a fag looking faglord. I want to smash his face in. And he even thinks he knows this game.
>ayy I'm a londoner with a gaylord ass faggot haircut
Fucking jump off a bridge, or be blown up by ISIS shitlords
>>
literally who
>>
>>181840103
you seem mad
>>
File: do it.jpg (112KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
112KB, 1024x731px
>>
>>181840103
why don't you post your demis?
>>
>>181840214
I am
The state of everything concerning is very sad when someone like that guy is hosting a podcast with people who knows their shit, usually.
And then he gets to chance to talk about pierce's state in the beta.
I'd rather have Zeno or PT
>>
>>181840103

every time I tried to watch his stream he was doing something completely unrelated to poe, like watching youtube videos or looking for new shoes

literally an attwhore
>>
>>181841168
Don't watch the stream then?
>>
>>181840103
Why don't you accept that he attracts morons from reddit and be happy with that? At least he contains them in his shitty stream.
>>
What was labs?
>>
>>181841516
yeah
>>
>tfw level 75 and still stuck with a lvl 57 weapons

I thought the point of leveling is to get better shit not worse.
>>
>>181841168
I didn't even attempt to try that, I'd rather watch Ziz.
He is so trying to ride his fame for his Burning Arrow+threshold jewel+Less duration video, it's maddening.
>my insight on this
>my insight on that
But after watching some of his videos about builds, it's so clear he is just a faggitor trying to come up with try-hard hipster builds, it hurts. I love me some BoR Cleave max block builds, but he is trying way too hard.

>>181841464
If only that was the case. But twitch cancer is spreading to libbit, regardless of what he is doing, so that is not entirely his fault, I'll give him that. The average rebbit thread will contain at least one twitch memeface or meme, it's fucking saddening. You can't have a normal conversation at all, there. Which is not all that surprising, but it makes it even worse.
>>
>>181841939
What was it? I haven't played in a bit
>>
File: 1496703275690.png (433KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496703275690.png
433KB, 1024x576px
>glacial cascade mine
>frost bomb trap for bosses
>life + mom
>hrimburn to convert the remaining phys damage to cold
>essence worm ring with hatred
>rest are rares
>divine/taste of hate/wise oak/diamond/quicksilver
>saboteur

turns out casting glacial cascade is not as good as slapping it on mine
>>
File: 1496079758191.jpg (66KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1496079758191.jpg
66KB, 720x707px
tfw permabanned for "comments about rape and racism" in the chat and it was all just ironic shitposting

Devs should not implement chats in their games if their end goal is to permanently ban you for banter
>>
What are some good league starters that aren't pizza sticks or some other boring shit? Self cast preferred since it's more engaging. Thinking maybe something berserker mom, or assassin es, or just a witch. Suggestions for active skills?
>>
>>181842450
Freezing pulse into Glacial Cascade seems pretty good for 3.0
>>
>>181842749
Inquisitor?
>>
>>181842330
you get banned for that?
everytime I log in people are talking about gassing jews, hitler did nothing wrong, women should be in the kitchen, and insulting ggg
>>
>>181842330
>get banned for "ironic shitposting"
>it's not my fault, it's the chat's fault for existing
How about not shitposting?
>>
>poe general
>zero screenshots
nice thread faggots
>>
>>181843246
Yeah, that is my plan. Got the first the crit related nodes. It clears very well, survivability is an issue right now, but it's leveling, so eh
>>
every day i wake up and put strands in my map device and wish i was fucking dead
>>
>>181843701
Leech and mom could help, I've been dying to try out mom
>>
File: 1448630996977.jpg (37KB, 617x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448630996977.jpg
37KB, 617x720px
>0.9.0
>chris wilson talking in global about how you will never be banned or muted for what you say in chat, except RWT

>2.x
>you get banned, muted, or character name changed for being "offensive"
>life and mana orbs got cucked

ded game
>>
File: screenshot-0003.png (2MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-0003.png
2MB, 1280x960px
>>181843548
:^)
>>
times have changed
adapt or die, weebshit
>>
>>181844193
>forgetting the vagina statues
Isn't that around the same time that Bex bitch became active too?
>>
>>181844058
You're not alone.
Keep posting about it and we'll wish you were dead too.
>>
>>181844167
Yeah, it's supposed to be a MoM/life cirt build, but after making the final tree, I'm not so hot about it. The crit chance is low, and life goes up to 5-6k with mana being 1.5k, and ES depending on gear. And the damage is not very good, as in, not end-game viable. Could be fun, GC is a fun skill with all its perks, but it won't just cut it.
>>
damn i missed troveposts
>>
i wish people would wish i was dead
>>
one thing i think you should know
i ain't gonna miss you when you go
>>
why is enhance such shit when it is a drop only gem?
>>
>>181842450
Self cast flame blast is usually viable as well as cwc firestorm, though those are pretty cookie cutter. Unfortunately unique builds, fun builds, and endgame viable builds don't always intersect.
>>
enhance is shit because GGG is bad at designing video games
>>
>>181844864
24% Quality on Temporal Chains is nothing to scoff at.
>>
>>181803497
>come back to /poeg/ after a year
>based freeposter is still at it and going strong
Thank you for your valiant service brave man.
>>
>>181819763
I'm still disappointed Masters don't have associated quests.

It's pretty much perfect. You have six new acts, and six masters with Zana. Zana has a story element of her own in the endgame. You could add an Elron sidequest to act 5 because you'd think he'd want to comment on Oriath, Haku sidequest to Act 7 because you'd think he'd react to Tukohama stomping around, et cetera. It fucking writes itself, I have no idea why they don't do this.
>>
>>181844193
>>chris wilson talking in global about how you will never be banned or muted for what you say in chat, except RWT
did he?
>>
>>181843346
oh yes, and who banned me was a woman
>>
Daily Innocence appreciation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U577pfFeFI
>>
>>181846087
>Act 5 has Elreon
>Act 6 Haku (that's where yu fight Tukohama and other Karui no?)
>Act 7 could have Vagan wanting to do something with all those bandit followers left
>Act 8 has Tora sending you to clear monsters fucked up by Doedre (seriously, you kill her very early in the act desu)
>Act 9 with Catarina wanting to sculpt the Beast's remains or something
>Act 10 Vorici finding a chance to clear Oriath in all the mayhem
E Z.
>>
>>181845816
literal waste of a gem slot
>>
File: 1447949226825.jpg (41KB, 519x439px) Image search: [Google]
1447949226825.jpg
41KB, 519x439px
>wake up
>labyrinth still exists
>act 7 still exists
>forsaken master leveling still exists
>glacial hammer still exists
>I'm still alive
>>
>>181820402
>>
>>181847319
>wake up
>realize I'm living inside a godhead's dream
>nothing I do matters
>I realize I don't even exist outside of his dream and therefore I don't exist either
>>
>>181847869
Shut up shitcorw
>>
>>181846087
>expecting actual new and interesting content
tiny indy dev
>>
Should I redownload this game?
Is it fun yet?
>>
>>181849474
absolutely

t. Chris Wilson
>>
>>181849474
no

t. Jay Wilson
>>
>>181846272
a woman? of the female persuasion?
like in my movies? shit son, scary shit
hope you can at least ironic shitpost in local chat in you hideout when you're alone
it's in the constitution
>>
>>181850890
This is the sole reason i'm glad i joined a guild, can shitpost freely desu.
>>
Wait, Jay Wilson's (lead designer on Diablo 3) brother is the founder of GGG?
>>
stupid shitcorw
>>
nobody said it would be easy
nobody ever said it would be this hard
>>
Reminder Grim Dawn figured out DoTs back at early access stage. It took 3 years for GGG to notice double dipping of DoTs.

>>181836910
Pretty sure I've seen this meme in other generals.
>>
>>181852789
Imagine if Grim dawn wasn't an unplayable piece of boring shit?
>>
File: 1190669005549.jpg (88KB, 701x728px) Image search: [Google]
1190669005549.jpg
88KB, 701x728px
>>181795937
>>
>>181852949
What ARPG isn't a boring shit in the current year?
>>
>>181853115
[your least favorite ARPG]
>>
>>181853493
So, Grim Dawn?
>>
File: 45812586985694589.jpg (14KB, 329x313px) Image search: [Google]
45812586985694589.jpg
14KB, 329x313px
>>181850890
I meant permabanned as in from the whole game
not from only using chat
I was permabanned from the entire game because of "comments about rape and racism"
>>
>>181854817
You talk about it like you weren't given a single warning, but you were.
Your reaction was "Nah, I'll keep talking about rape and racism, just for banter lol".
And somehow you think your actions are excusable.
>>
if you joke about rape and racism you should be permabanned from poeg too tbqh this is a tolerant and open minded general, not a refuge for bigots like you
>>
>>181855374
fuck off with your SJW faggotry you abhorrent little polyp
nobody wants to listen to your virtue signaling here
if you want to do that shit then you know where to go
>>
>>181856205
>oh no he makes total sense
>quick, I need to throw every buzzword I know, that'll show him
Enjoy the ban by the way.
>>
>>181855374
I actually wasn't given warnings, all I ever got was mutes, and those are not "warnings" to then slap you with a permaban out of the blue
that's why I managed to appeal the permaban and can still play
>>
Been out of the loop for a while now lads, since the last league finished I think. Is there any eta for the new acts expansion?
>>
>>181856205
You don't need to be a SJW to realize that spamming nigger, kikes and ''haha rape so funny'' will get you banned in most games. You'll realize that the entire world isn't 4chan when you grow up.
>>
>>181856379
I don't believe you.
>>
File: 1467457055107.png (191KB, 410x409px) Image search: [Google]
1467457055107.png
191KB, 410x409px
>all these reply posters
>>
>>181856584
no clear date, but expect mid august at best
>>
whats with the memory leaks with this game?

also remove the fucking lab!

>>181795937
>that pic
LOL
>>
>>181856692
That's a shame. Didn't they say it will be up in july or something or did I confuse something?
>>
>>181856789
EARLY
JULY
>>
>>181854817
Next for you: getting permabanned from life.
>>
>>181857159
Hopefully that ban will be done with a hammer too.
>>
>>181856205
here's your (You) of validation, cherish it you fucking retard
>>
LADS I HAVENT PLAYED SINCE THE LEAGUE 2 MONTHS AGO WHAT DO I ROLL
>>
>>181857585
"Melee" poison.
>>
>>181856789
July was pre beta aim. They released the beta and it didn't have stuff they said would be there day 1. The week 1 patch was released this week (3 weeks late) and they have hinted end of July beginning of August and said that they delays haven't impacted their plans at all while also moving the date out further.
>>
Anybody play blade vortex in beta? How is it? Whats best way to scale it now that poison is rip?
>>
>>181856789
The original estimate was:
>February 14: The Fall of Oriath Announcement.
>February 16: Legacy League/Content Update 2.6.0 full details.
>March 3: Legacy League Starts.
>Late April/Early May: The Fall of Oriath Beta begins.
>June-July 2017: The Fall of Oriath full release.

So yeah, they're way behind schedule at this point.
>>
>>181856631
>>181856631
>>181856631
>>181856631
;^)
>>
>>181857585
also wasn't hc legacy supposed to end a month ago
>>
>What is Brutality
>>
>beta
>want to play one of those shit skills updated to being decent when using threshold jewels, which are thus mandatory literally at lvl1
>LMAO 10 chaos a piece FUCK YOU
Fucking Chris couldn't even keep his promise to add a jewel vendor, when it's basically unplayable without.
>>
>>181856597
But spamming kill all whites is okay?
>>
this thread is shittier than usual today
>>
You can tell by the volume of replies
>>
zana on the twohundreth and ninty-eth postu!
>>
>>181796590
YES GOY IT WAS JUST A """""MISTAKE""""
>>
File: catdeath.jpg (21KB, 322x640px) Image search: [Google]
catdeath.jpg
21KB, 322x640px
>tfw catshitter had better quality posts
>>
catshitter is a low skill, low intellect, stupid waste of oxygen!
>>
>>181859080
Yeah because people do that in PoE and don't get muted haha. It's us against them fellow alt-righter!!
>>
>>181859218
literally impossible
>>
>>181860117
they don't
go try it
>>
You do it an post the results. Oh wait ur banned! Lmao
>>
based 12 yo edgelord
>>
>>181860117
>It's us against them fellow alt-righter!!
Actually, I've seen a steam review from a person with Bernie avatar who spent roughly 75% of tl;dr bitching about muh alt-righters and the rest about actual game shortcomings.
So yes, PoE is alt-right.
>>
literally stop posting
>>
I am starting to think you are just a cunt and deserved to be banned 2bh
>>
>>181861207
>my name got changed by GGG
>name was RetardedAutisticTranny
yeah, cuck wilson is whipped and definitely not anywhere on the right. just look at the life orbs.
>>
>>181862097
News flash four you but pretty much every game I have ever played would make you change your name from that.
>>
with the huge overlap between autism and trannies you probably offended half of their players
>>
>>181862097
Explain the reason a bernie supporter dropped the game after pouring 1k hours then.
>>
>>181862402
who gives a damn, the point is GGG completely gave in to the vocal minority and did a 180 from their stances during the beta

>lunaris temple gore pools are ok but naked girls on the life orbs aren't

this is fucking absurd
>>
>>181862595
>bernie supporter

because he wanted handouts
>>
File: duomoll.png (361KB, 799x390px) Image search: [Google]
duomoll.png
361KB, 799x390px
WAKE ME UP
>>
don't forget to get 2% of your mana when you block
>>
>>181862674
>Who gives a damn
You do apparently, it's pretty reasonable to make you change your name from a intentionally provocative name to something more appropriate.
And who cares that they dot rid of some nudity, only the reddit neckbeards seem to care and they work themselves into a frenzy with edits putting nudity back into art from ggg
Get a fucking grip and grow up a touch 2bh mate.
>>
excuse me, but are all strictly adults here
this is an 18+ watering hole
>>
im 12 and what is this
>>
>>181863076
>tfw Dota 2 is the only game that allow you have "Gas the Kike We race war now" name

MMO is never the same without all the banter
>>
b&
>>
>>181863413
top tier banter m8 wait mom calling me its dinner time see ya
>>
>Abyssus Crit multipler reduced to 125%
Is there any viable for 3.0? I am scared. All of my char is useless now.
>>
imagine white knighting jews on the internet anonmyously to perpetuate a dumb off-topic line of discussion on a thread on /vg/
>>
>>181863413
You know that saying the no no words you mommy doesn't like isn't banter right?
>>
for future reference when someone comes to a thread and says they just got banned for obvious reason don't respond
let me teach you the ways of the samurai
>>
>MICROtransactions
>40USD for armor skin
>>
File: 1497395228935.jpg (546KB, 814x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1497395228935.jpg
546KB, 814x1308px
ZANA
AANA
NNNA
AAAA
>>
>>181866934
Microtransaction does not denote monetary volume. P2W Skinnerbox phone games charge up to a hundred bucks for some shit. It's a Microtransaction because it occurs inside a game instead of through a transaction store.
>>
don't buy costumes if you are poor
>>
>>181859418
>>181866967
that doesn't even look remotely close to Zana wtf dude are you freaking stupid!!
>>
they are called microtransactions because they use fake currency instead of charging up payment processor fees
>>
reminder to report ''''zana'''' animeposter as the offtopic trash they are
>>
i had a bad dream that 3.0 would be released on febuary 16th, 2018.
Im glad it was just a bad dream
>>
>>181829658
What a shit video.

Kill yourself.
>>
i'd be more inclined to report everyone on 4chan that doesn't post animu
>>
>>181867074
That makes zero fucking sense.
>>
File: 1266087249682.jpg (56KB, 300x315px) Image search: [Google]
1266087249682.jpg
56KB, 300x315px
>>181867194
>>181867446
your opinions and my opinions of zana are obviously different friends, no need to faulsify reports for misinterpretaitions of the souce materials.
>>
also while they intended, initially, to nickel and dime people, the industry quickly discovered that most people spend jack shit, but some people are really price insensitive
then the market started to move toward exploiting the people with impulse control problems
>>
the transaction overhead for payment processors were more of a concern when they intended to sell things cheaply
this is why apple would delay billing for songs as well
>>
No, they are called microtransactions because when the term was coined they WERE MICROtransactions, and not forty fucking dollars, you mouthbreating fucks.
>>
macrotransactions

hire me ggg
>>
besides acting as a means of bulking transactions the introduction of fake currency units also permitted vendors to force people to overspend in increments that were too low to buy other goods
requiring them to make future purchases or losing some of their "value"
microsoft was sued for this practice
>>
just imagine the kind of language they use internally to discuss their customers and their purchasing habits
>>
File: Untitled.png (736KB, 1033x678px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
736KB, 1033x678px
Okay guys! I'm back for my second (2) day of playing Path Of Exile! Wish me luck :P
>>
>>181867446
reminder to kys yourself
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf3bTOcFUE4
>>
good luck, anon-kun
>>
File: 1495469849747.jpg (72KB, 746x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495469849747.jpg
72KB, 746x720px
>every build in 3.0 is life or life+MoM
>>
>>181869383
GL buddy have fun
>>
reddit is coming for sunder next
>>
>>181869383
>he's back again with his fake account
next time hide your gavel idiot
yes I was here yesterday
kill me
>>
>>181869383
Good luck.
>>
>>181869718
if you can predict the future, how did you let yourself become that stupid?
>>
>>181869772
I literally dont know what a gavel is.
>>
>>181870027
It's literally the only thing that was in your inventory along with some currency.
Only oldfags do this, newfags pick up every shitty rare, portal back to town every 5 minutes and run out of wisdom scrolls.
>>
>>181870223
i pick up all rares but usually not blues and stuff because inventory space (and bank) is so small, but I did run out of wisdom scrolls so now i hoard them more
>>
lmao not picking up all of these FREE alterations
>>
YO GUYS WTF JUST HAPPENED????? A RED HAND WAS STICKING OUT OF THE GROUND AND i GOT SWARMED BY ENEMIES I SPENT LIKE 1 FULL MINUTE SPAMMING MY LEAP AND THEN THEY DISAPPEARED?
>>
>>181870394
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But I'm watching you. Go fight Vaal, and post a death screenshot.
>>
stop playing video games if you die to vaal oversoul
>>
>>181870712
ive only died once while playing i doubt i will die but sure im on the quest "shadow of the vaal" so i guess that fight will be soon
>>
>>181870558
BREACHED
>>
>>181870770
>>181870810
If you don't die to that one attack the first time, this means you knew it was coming, this means it's not your first time.
>>
what attack that vaal oversoul does that you think is dangerous
you could hypothetically die to the slam but it's telegraphed and a new player will die life nodes and be the same level as the zone or higher
>>
reminder that the only reasons people ever died to vaal oversoul were desync and doing kripp builds
>>
>>181871354
sorry forgot i was on /poeg/ where no one has ever die to vaal ever
>>
more like krapp builds
>>
kripp builds were one of the reasons i stopped playing in pub groups
>entire party of people that do no damage because lmao hardcore only get life nodes
>carry entire party or just play by yourself
>>
remember when notables were so fucking shit you would travel from ranger start all the way south and west just to get the keystones and end up at static blows as BM IR US LA

or when some clusters didn't even have notables
>>
File: APEX.png (998KB, 1035x710px) Image search: [Google]
APEX.png
998KB, 1035x710px
WHAT AM I IN FOR
>>
1k life
officially can't die to normal vaal oversoul
>>
>>181872442
>>181872369
what the hell
it's ok to take damage nodes buddy
>>
can't take damage nodes
only life nodes
do it for kripp
too bad mob scaling at later difficulties make trying to out-tank them a terrible strategy
>>
File: ITWASSHIT.png (1008KB, 1035x681px) Image search: [Google]
ITWASSHIT.png
1008KB, 1035x681px
Well that wasn't hard...it didn't even hit me. The mobs it summoned hit me a few times though..
>>
Wow the next act at least seems much brighter.
>>
>>181869523
>Gintama-anon is back
:3
>>
File: 1472440458563.jpg (8KB, 185x153px) Image search: [Google]
1472440458563.jpg
8KB, 185x153px
>that resolution
>>
wrong person
although i used to read gintama
>>
File: stash.png (1MB, 1030x681px) Image search: [Google]
stash.png
1MB, 1030x681px
R8 my stash 1-10 after 2 days of playing.
>>
>>181872369
>lvl 20
>1k life
>Blood Magic keystone
>Sunder, that one melee skill out of literally 75
hehe guys I'm new
>>
>>181874645
Well, I'm using this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1310323

as well as this an anon posted yesterday.

"when you find a skill gem called "sunder" use it, eventually you'll find a skill called "earthquake", you can use that, or keep using sunder

find gear with lots of linked gem slots and link your main ability to as much support skills that increase your damage as possible

when you find armor, prioritize max life, resist, and then damage"
>>
>>181874394
0/currency tab
>>
>>181874645
>2h sunder for leveling
Yeah that's a pretty new vs the 1h and stat stick most use now
>>
>posting poe related stuff in poeg
he's new alright
>>
imagine everyone asserting you are some kind of video game expert for using sunder
>>
>>181872369
>>181872946
You fucking disgust me

Stop defiling this place with your foul summershit naivety
>>
unabashed noob a cute
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1032x710px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1032x710px
I almost died last time but here we go...
>>
>uses a life flask
akshually only a professional path of exile player would do that
>>
>>181875937
Protip: Ask Nessa for a Decoy totem.
Put down decoy totem
Open breach
Laugh
>>
>>181875937

Get some support gems mate. Your skills will be a tad bit better.
>>
>that one shitter with 2 days of experience who's already better at the game than catshitter
>>
>>181876298
I've only come across one so far and I think it was a quest reward
>>
>auto attack on left click instead of move only
deaths incoming
>>
first of all i've won several HC demis
>>
>literally ahead of catshitter on ladder already
how will catshitter ever recover
>>
>>181876406
Go back to Act1 & Act2 flask & jewel vendor.
Go to purchase tab #2
Cry as you realize you missed all those delicious gem
Put what you want, but at least a Melee Physical Damage, a Faster Attacks and an Added Fire Damage for a 4Links. It will change your life
>>
>>181876406

...you get two by the time you reach Sarn.

One from Nessa, and one from that skinny dude in the Forest Encampment.
>>
I don't care what your experience with arpgs is, but what kind of retard thinks it's necessary to fill not 1, not 2, not 3 but FOUR (4) out of your 5 slots with life flasks?
>>
so did cybrix
>>
yes why isn't this new player fully decked out with vinktars and dying suns and diamond flasks and basalts XD
>>
yes he needs diamond flasks like a real diablo expert player
>>
>>181876682
he's blood magic you mongoloid, what do you want him to put in there at this stage of the game, mana flasks? It's not like Granite etc. are dropping like wisdoms scrolls
>>
File: GEMS.png (1MB, 1033x676px) Image search: [Google]
GEMS.png
1MB, 1033x676px
>>181876664
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>181876664
>It will change your life
Indeed, it will literally change his BM life bar. probably will kill himself after a few attacks, good idea.
>>
>>181877024
Act2 girl has the best ones
>>
>>181876980
maybe if he wasn't BM for no real reason as melee, he could afford to use auras and non redundant flasks? you fucking retard why do I have to spell out 1+1=2 to you
>>
>>181877024
Yeah. And that's why you want sockets.
There's a ghost in a library in Act 3 who will sell you just about every single Gem and Support Gem in the game sans Vaal ones and 3 Support gems.
>>
>>181877550
>3 support gems
4*
>>
What does the linking of socket places do? Like, If I equip Sunder in one and Righteous fire in one will righteous fire automatically be used when I use Sunder?
>>
>>181877974
Nvm I googled it lol
>>
File: young templar hits the flasks.gif (1009KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
young templar hits the flasks.gif
1009KB, 320x240px
reminder to always have at least 2 instant life pots
>>
>>181877974
No. There are 2 types of Gems. Skill and Support Gems.
Skill gems have a rough shape that usually spans from top right to bottom left corner. Examples include Sunder, Righteous Fire, Heavy Strike, Enduring Cry, etc.
Support Gems are usually round. The 3rd set of things in >>181877024 are round. They SUPPORT any Active Gems connected to them through Links between Sockets.
>>
>>181878414
I just connected my Sunder to Added Fire Support am I about to fuck some shit up?
>>
>>181878579
You'll do more damage, yeah. I'd suggest Melee Physical Damage more tho (Yeena in Act 2.)
>>
melee physical damage
>>
FUCK
I HAVENT EVEN BEEN THINKING ABOUT LINKS OR SOCKETS WHEN PICKING UP ITEMS. I MISSED TWO ACTS WORTH OF ITEMS FUCK
>>
stop spoonfeeding newshits
>>
yeah we should just shitpost and talk about nothing actually related to poe
retard
>>
remember when you used to go to irc channels for people interested in technical subjects, but people would come in every 10 minutes and ask basic questions thinking your channel existed to support people too lazy to read, so you left and never went back
>>
>irc
ok gramps
>>
remember when shawn fanning was a dipshit that would come to #winprog
>>
>Guise stop sharing knowledge about the game he doesn't deserve to find out basic things that take less than a second to explain.
No.
>>
File: h8.png (903KB, 1027x677px) Image search: [Google]
h8.png
903KB, 1027x677px
I hate these, the one time I died in this game was due to a trap in one of these.
>>
/poeg/ isn't capable of anything resembling technical discussion. It's nothing but whining about streamers, nerfs and casualization. Discussion of the game is literally haram.
>>
>>181879467
They'll never get easier cause they do damage equal to a percentage of your HP. Just learn them.
>>
>>181804980
$30 Dota cosmetics can be traded on the steam market and be used to buy other videogames.
>>
remember when we stood for something and weren't just a daycare for casualshits too stupid to end up on reddit?
>>
>>181879467
it's one of the last things in the game that punishes players, where they're actually allowed to lose
>>
File: good.png (941KB, 1028x675px) Image search: [Google]
good.png
941KB, 1028x675px
That wasn't so bad!
>>
"guys how do I link gems and stuff btw what are those funny orbs I found on the ground??? this gmae is awesome I'm new btw xDDD"

nu-/poeg/ isn't above helping above specimens
>>
perpetual agile development makes inconsistent morasses, but the process also attracts novelty seekers that don't care about game coherence
>>
good to see you paid attention to your compsci intro class, nerd
>>
File: isheok.png (1MB, 1033x680px) Image search: [Google]
isheok.png
1MB, 1033x680px
I-is he ok?
>>
what is that ugly ass game this isn't 1995 anymore
>>
>>181880426
Actually yes. He'll be fine in a few months.
>>
sorry but we here at grinding gear games like gritty realism that really captures that feeling of dread you didn't experience playing diablo 2, but neckbeards that played diablo 2 for 15 years pretend to have experienced when complaining about everything else
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1343x710px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1343x710px
>2 levels higher than me.
>Weapons are shining and shit

I want nice things too..
>>
File: ImL8UT0.jpg (148KB, 750x755px) Image search: [Google]
ImL8UT0.jpg
148KB, 750x755px
Ima have to ask for one of you to sell me a Dying sun for something less than 440c
>make it happen
>>
flip off already
your meme isn't funny and you're not welcome here
>>
flip you off if you know what i mean
>>
mum's using the microwave again -.-
>>
This microwave meme wasn't funny when you first posted it, and it still isn't funny now.
>>
watcha gonna do about it nerd
>>
File: thanks.png (503KB, 801x628px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.png
503KB, 801x628px
Ok got 3 levels
finished act 2
learned where to buy gems and more about how linking sockets work

See you guys tomorrow, hopefully i can finish act 3 tomorrow.
>>
>>181883823
:D See you soon.
>>
>>181884556
>>181883823
I don't get this.
Are you guys role-playing as reddit or is this general beyond saving?
>>
>>181887324
I'm just having fun. It's a nice diversion, fake or not, from the usual cynicism and hate of /poeg/.
>>
>I'm just having fun
nu-/poeg/, everyone
>>
>>181887995
>plays her games to not have fun
>>
A3 > A5 > A1 > A8 > A2 > A7 > shit > A6 > rotten shit > A4
>>
>>181889012
A4 Normal isn't that bad.
>>
>>181889117
It's still the worst part of the game by far.
>>
wanna be poopsocker here
how should i play BV in the beta
>>
>>181887995
better than the miserable, non-stop complaining /poeg/
>>
>>181889172
>by far
I agree that it's the worst, but it's not much worse than A5.
>>
>>181889573
>>181888441
>Nu-/poeg/ would rather larping as reddit rather than make constructive criticism of the game
It's over. 3.0 will be the death of this general. We should better merge with r/poe at this point
>>
>>181889935
Variety is the spice of life, Anon. 750 posts of "WAH, game is shit, you're shit, DEPRESSION, FREE!" gets boring after a while.
>>
>>181889829
A5 is pretty good anon.
>>
>>181889935
>whining only, no fun allowed
If you don't want to talk about actually playing the game go complain in the official forums.
>>
>>181890149
>Variety is the spice of life, Anon. 750 posts of "WAH, game is shit, you're shit, DEPRESSION, FREE!" gets boring after a while.

That's it. I can't take it anymore. Reddit is taking over this site. First /co/, then /v/ then /vg/. I am prepping my rope tonight
>>
getting tired of all those reddits and summers invading my poeg
>>
>>181890590
I have never posted on Reddit. I am sorry you feel this way.
>>181890823
Reddit won't be in here proper until 3.0 is nearing the drop.
>>
>le "plebbit" boogeyman
Most of you guys browse both anyway
>>
>>181890823
Is complaining about summer something only summerfags do? I mean, ever summer these halfwits come waltzing in saying nothing of substance, only "summer" at every turn. I think it's time we start asking ourselves this...
>>
nice quotes summer kid
>>
>inquisitor 10 stack 5link conc flameblast crit
>boss health doesn't even move from the '''burn'''
it was a good run.
>>
>>181891690
Did you remember to build for burn? Cause it's not intended to be bonus damage anymore. It's an all or nothing sort of deal.
>>
File: 1499134623024.png (393KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499134623024.png
393KB, 600x400px
none of these bosses feel especially hard desu
the only ones that even came close to killing me were brine king due to all the particle effects and doedre because I didn't relaize how much damage her laser shit did when he came off the ground
such a shame too, the mechanics seem interesting enough
>>
>>181893316
Doedre is a woman.
>>
anyone that went to /co/ could have prepped their rope at birth
>>
>>181893414
not doedre, fucking shavronne I mean
haven't reached doedre yet
>>
>>181893530
Shavronne is also a woman.
>>
and I missed the s key when typing
>>
File: ilovethismeme.jpg (32KB, 344x286px) Image search: [Google]
ilovethismeme.jpg
32KB, 344x286px
>>
>>181893909
Can you have 2 separate active maps?
>>
imagine if you could run two maps at the same time
>>
File: nop.jpg (12KB, 352x42px) Image search: [Google]
nop.jpg
12KB, 352x42px
>>
you will never have your bitchboy pull all of the mobs into one place while you are clearing the mobs in the other map
>>
u can use the eternal laboratory while using your map machine or your both of your bitchboi too
>>
i wonder why no one has experimented with advanced bitchboy tactics
>>
>come back to game every couple months to see how glacial cascade is doing since it's the only fun skill
>it just keeps getting worse and worse
>>
With the rate these nerfs are going, GC will probably be just as viable as anything else.
>>
>>181894831
Glacial Cascade is getting a huge buff in 3.0.
>>
main problem with glacial cascade is the radial coverage
>>
>>181795937
why lab ded?
>>
>>181895516
Cause someone at GGG decided it would be a good idea to make Enchantments from Uber Labyrinth Corrupt items. 1 of 2 things is also true:
>GGG okayed this change for Beta Wave 3, but put in the text in Wave 2
>GGG didn't and the person put the text there with plans to activate it at a later wave
Then Reddit found it, threw a shitfit and Qarl claimed it was a misplaced line of code that would be removed soon.
>>
maybe someone at ggg was trollering
>>
I'd believe that it was an error because there is no period at the end.
>>
does that line of text appear anywhere else in the game
>>
did they ever give a reason as to why leech got turned into utter shite like it is now unless you're either a slayer or taking VP
>>
you can take and itemize for leech rate if leech rate is important to your build
>>
>>181896613
>implying berserker doesn't have better leech
>>
>>181896613
All they did was make Leech useless versus bosses without investment.
>>
>>181896597
There is basically no other place for that string of text to show up in game right now. That string is unique to Divine Font. Vaal Orb has a different string. It is more likely that they want to implement it but pull pack because of backlashes and feign ignorance
>>
they can ramp up the xp penalty curve and then add an xp bounty system that requires killing the boss, with the bounty being a function of xp and more cancerous affixes added to the boss
>>
>>181897831
The fact it doesn't actually do anything yet does give credence to it being a misplaced something.
>Inb4 killing Kitava will give you access to a Corrupt Font that has a separate pool of stuff
>>
>>181820980
I feel bad not doing every side quest anyways
>>
what if there were an exalt recipie?
>>
vendor a mirror and you're good m8
>>
spam cadiro until he sells you one
>>
ok but one that isn't blatantly just throwing currency away
>>
wonder how much putting es in the dumpster will reduce exalt usage in temp leagues
>>
>>181898553
None at all. They'll continue to be used poorly by retards and expertly by smart guys, but on Life stuff.
>>
outside of shields what would you craft in 3.0
>>
>>181898828
shabby jerkins
>>
>>181898880
You nigger
>>
File: gayfaggotstark.png (25KB, 270x70px) Image search: [Google]
gayfaggotstark.png
25KB, 270x70px
I like dom blow
>>
i made a dom blow character with the claw
too bad it did that thing where it caused by fps to ever drop belong 60
>>
>>181899036
who doesn't love a good dom blow every once in a while?
>>
>>181898828
Shields, top-tier Blade Flurry 1H weapons, and Jewelry. Gloves, Boots, Helmet aren't particularly worthwhile since you don't need an amazing set to fully cap Res and is only needed if you want to maximize your effective HP pool.
>>
>>181899036
I like fem dom
>>
tempted to make friendship ended with ignite freeze is my new best friend image, but maybe too played out of a meme
>>
>>181899204
it's a small price imo.
>>
File: 1436078748985.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436078748985.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>
>Browse forum to look for new build in 3.0
>"Cheap, easy, league starter Shaper viable"
>Require Xoph blood and Aberrath
>"It ONLY cost 20 ex"
Why do people do this? I have been saving for the past 3 league for Acuity and still can't afford it
>>
xoph's blood was such a good item
shame about those map-only breaches
>>
Doesn't justify the price. Amulet has a lot of good options to go for
>>
i wonder if they'll keep those tutorial forcefields in 3.0
mobs can still attack you while you can't advance
>>
they should just stop advancing timesteps until you comply for the instance simulation instead of letting you get pelted with projectiles behind a noob wall
>>
>>181900431
You forgot:
>No "cheap alternatives" section
>>
mandatory uniques :^)
>>
>>181900431
No build outright requires Abberath's Hooves. I get it's an extreme example, but any build that uses them can just as easily be used without them.
Xoph's Blood is also only mandatory if you can't get near Avatar of Fire.
>>
>No news post yet
Weird. They've consistently had one Sun-Thursday for weeks now.
>>
>>181902176
It does. The boot section literally say Abberath is the only choice. And the skill tree for No Xoph blood has a line "lose 40% DPS, can't do Shaper/Uber Atziri until get Xoph, then you need 20 regret to respec your tree"

>>181901612
Fucking this. I once opened a Lacerate league starter build, go to weapon section and "Must use Starforge for build to work"
>>
>>181902176
>>181903146
why would a build need abberaths hooves?
>>
>>181903146
>literally say Abberath is the only choice
Abberath is the best choice. The writer is retarded. Admittedly, Hooves are so much better than Rares, it's stupid, but it's still not mandatory under any circumstance.
>>181903118
It just went up. Sale on all pets. Lightning Scorpion is only $80 American.
>>
instead of learning that the build section of the forum is for shitcrows with legacy items you keep going back for more
>>
>>181903350
I don't know that it need Abberath. It just all the league starter require multiple ex and endgame unique for no reason
>>
>>181903559
>>181903350
whats so good about abberaths?
>>
>>181903608
>Easiest time levelling
>The Str to Fire Damage mod is quite strong
>15% Movement speed
>>
File: Screenshot (105).png (8KB, 608x32px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (105).png
8KB, 608x32px
>>181903416
I am not blind anon. And yes, he think 5 ex is cheap.
>>
why do you think 5ex is expensive
>>
alberon's warpath aren't abberath's hooves by the way
>>
you want the 18% increased strength for obvious reasons
>>
>>181903905
>BIS
>5ex sounds preddy cheap
>>
>>181903905
>Alberon's Warpath
Uh.
>>
>>181903905
5 ex is like
a couple hours of farming
>>
File: cat 1.webm (3MB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
cat 1.webm
3MB, 1080x608px
>>181904509
>>181904213
I know wrong pic. Have this webm as a token

>>181904606
>>181904014
I only get like 20 chaos a day doing recipe. How can you even get 5 ex
>>
>>181904919
Play at off-times for your area. You get objectively more and better drops during off hours.
Also very nice Webm, thank you.
>>
kill things fast, play a lot, and don't die
>>
>>181905307
>400 hours an 16 ex
I am doing something wrong

>>181905181
I often played at midnight to 2 am. I am alone in the library right now.
>>
>Turmoil event
>Havoc event

> >1month till 3.0
reeee
>>
>>181903350
>why would a build need abberaths hooves?
Because it works perfectly fine as a primary clearing skill, or with HoI as the primary skill.
Usually they would use VRF as the boss-clearing skill.
>>
>>181907529
>Because it works perfectly fine as a primary clearing skill
doesnt it do nodamage?
>>
I'm actually running Elemental Focus in FB totems in 3.0. The burn doesn't even finish off white mobs.
>>
>FB in 3.0
Give it up anon. It has a good run, but you should play melee now
>>
Nerf, almost all relevant spell is nerf. Melee skill get huge buff however
>>
>>181907887
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u079UJEgwYA
>>
File: 1472050149045.jpg (145KB, 825x540px) Image search: [Google]
1472050149045.jpg
145KB, 825x540px
so iron commander builds are dead, right
>>
File: sad panda.jpg (159KB, 653x704px) Image search: [Google]
sad panda.jpg
159KB, 653x704px
>>181911014
I have seen this pic so many times on /pol/ and it is so disturbing. What are they even doing?
>>
Can anyone update me to the changes they made with brutus lead sprinkler?
>>
>>181912534
>AoE in general is shit
>DoTs are shit in general
>melee is shit
>new bosses are anti-melee
>>
>>181912534
the increased damage is local, same for howa
>>
>>181913176
Utterly obliterating an amazing build and a meh build in a single change while also raping the amazing build so thoroughly with other changes that nobody would run it anyway.png
>>
>New summoning skill gem: Call of the Wild
>Spectre still broken
How long will the new skill get nerf?
>>
>>181913176

They did increase the local damage because of that right?
>>
>>181913636
Hopefully it's a bow so I can make a bow-wielding Witch with Verdant armor who fights alongside her pet.
>>181913824
They'd need to double it to compensate. They didn't. Plus you can't even get HoWAA in Beta.
>>
>>181913636
what new skill
>>
>>181914051
>Plus you can't even get HoWAA in Beta.
But they added breaches to the core game. 10% chance per area to spawn a breach.
>>
>>181914251
That got added to Beta? Huh.
Also they have no put Breaches in base game yet.
>>
>>181914072
>>181914051
Datamine show that new skill is summoning ursa/rhoa/ some animal.
>>
>>181914051

Double? Nah, just making it 150% of the original value would be ok at least. Since you do gain the ability to use an offhand which means you could go for crit with lycosidae.
>>
Are minion poison build dead now
>>
HoWa is shit anyway, unless you go ~surprise~ life/MoM/EB, just like every other former ES build
>>
>>181914928
yes
>>
>eb
is this retard hour
>>
What kind of changes, aside from ES, are going to affect budget wanders?
>>
>>181918079
The fact you still can't use Ice Wall.
>>
ES is still good
>>
>>181918564
It is, but not for attack builds
>>
>>181913824
yeah they did

lead sprinkler at least

i think howa got fully fucked though, damage nerf and local modifier
>>
>spend multiple ex on a buold
>get bored as soon as it comes together
Explain this poopturds
>>
>>181920284

Ok, as long as lead sprinkler will still be good, then again i probably wont play it if it will stay meme, the only reason why i had so much fun with it this league is because i got to jump on it before the streamers did.
>>
path of exile is actually very fun to play
>>
>>181920649
Get the fuck out if my general, retard
>>
>>181920764
Any suggestions?
>>
>>181920346
This happens to me EVERY FUCKING TIME
I put an abberaths kaoms heart build witb RF together and got bored after 1 map. Fuck me
>>
>>181920346
when you've reached the top there's nowhere to go but down
>>
>>181920856
diablo 3
>>
huh i forgot about vaal breach existing
>>
>>181921129
What's the purpose of it?
>>
>>181921250
Nothing? Mobs don't give you anything
>>
>>181920649
Summerfag normaltrash invading /poeg/ again
This game is trash and so is everyone at GGG
>>
>>181921250
Potential synergy with on kill effects

You could probably use it with something like bleedsplosion gladiator to actually be able to kill
new map bosses in a reasonable timeframe with a gorrilion zillion mobs exploding at once right on their face

of course it could backfire and a Nigger of Esh could waltz in with "LE ALLIES CANT SHANT WONT DIE XD"
>>
>>181922274

Breach niggers dont have le alies cant shant wont die auras. Only spoopy breach monsters do.
>>
>>181905181
I don't believe this.

Wherearetheproofs.png
>>
the truth is out there
>>
File: 2jsfax6.jpg (244KB, 1477x2067px) Image search: [Google]
2jsfax6.jpg
244KB, 1477x2067px
>>181923543
>>
delete support gems from game
>>
>>181926052
Nah, just remove most MORE multipliers and heavily change (or remove) most of the "lel jus damage :)" support gems.
>>
>99% of skills hit a power ceiling at 2 or 3 links
excellent game design, ggg should hire you
>>
>some random greentext
irrelevant words + ggg
>>
>tfw warcraft 3 custom map scene has more interesting spells than poe
>>
>>181926306
>shitposting
anything with ggg in it qualifies for that. even this very post.
>>
>put circle shaped gem into circle shaped hole for 20% damage
>put triangle shaped gem into triangle shaped hole for 15% damage

wow this is such a deep game design i am glad the game forces me to contemplate the significance of making my damage skills stronger
>>
>>181910492
ENGAGING GAMEPLAY
>>
>https://www.seek.co.nz/job/33731953?type=standout&userqueryid=00610eb76e4d2bde4c7c633589370ab7-8999522

should I apply poetards?
>>
>>181928629
Go for it

>1000 hours of experience with our game, Path of Exile. Our game is extremely complicated and our quality assurance team require vast experience with all aspects of the game. While there is some training, it is vital that you already fully understand the game itself in order to apply for this role.
I wonder if their current QA team has members who meet this requirement.
>>
File: 1495391419473.jpg (36KB, 314x612px) Image search: [Google]
1495391419473.jpg
36KB, 314x612px
>>181928970
fuck off pooptards

this job is mine
>>
>>181928995
>wanting to live in Auckland
Would rather hang myself 2bh
>>
vaal cyclone was MY idea
i told a dev in global chat during nemesis league
>>
pretty sure GGG's QA consists of reading e-mails from high profile streamers
>>
if you have an account on reddit and post there you are reddit
>>
>>181929191
It's not like they couldn't attempt to teach you. I'm sure they'll still have a SOP that you have to follow to do QA work.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/user/gggisperfect
which one of you is this
>>
>>181910492

Meh.
>>
>>181933720
>>181933760
>>181934321
>>181934228
>>181934060
>>181933801
I FUCKING HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU
I
HATE
YOU ALLLLL
GO DIE IN A FIRE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS
>>
>>181934640

Up to a minute or two.

Reason why im not impressed is that obviously with GG gear one can cut the bossfight down to couple of seconds.

Recall VMS+Scolds and Uber Atziri? Same thing, or Voltax Chaos Spark Scion? Or Mjolnir? Or the BV+Poison?

Problem is that instead of keeping them, GGG just nerfs everything to the ground except for one or two, which become a forced Meta.
>>
You fucking what mate?
>>
>>181935332
>>181935072
DIE THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH. I WILL PEEL THE SKIN FROM YOUR BODY AND COVER YOU IN SALT. YOU WILL SUFFERFFERERERERRRERERERERMEMEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
when you don't think life is suffering
>>
>>181936187
I'm literally shaking right now..please stop this madness..please I beg of you.
>>
>>181936282
>>181936519
>>181936646
>>181936654
>>181936767
I'm crying right now..please stop..pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>181937439
IT'S FUNNY YOU HITLER FROG
>>
>>181937668
I CAN'T EVEN THINK RIGHT BECAUSE YOU FUCKS. IT'S NOT FUNNY, NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOTNOTNOTNOT
>>
https://clips.twitch
.tv/PlayfulClumsyFlyNotLikeThis

what did he mean by this
>>
why is it that the average poe streamer is such a degenerate looking subhuman
>>
>>181938632
WHERE IS THAT YOU YOU SUBHUMAN FUCK
>>
https://www.twitch.tv
/directory/game/Path%20of%20Exile
>>
How do I get coached in Path of Exile?

200 hours in and I always get triple hit by the spectral throw boss in the crystal ore map
>>
why isn't there a pacifist combat option
like you bring a steak to a flame helion and he takes a nap
>>
>>181836421
Discord meme
>>
Inquisitor, elementalist or ass/ele ascendant for glacial cascade?
>>
File: 1499024552751.jpg (112KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499024552751.jpg
112KB, 677x960px
3.0 BIG DONGER LIFE BUILDS WW@
>>
I rolled a slayer duelist in the HCSSF and I'm almost 85
Please clap
>>
ggg wants everyone doing 70k single target and 50k aoe
>>
File: 1489907241431.jpg (199KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489907241431.jpg
199KB, 900x1200px
why does GGG let their game die for an entire year every time there's an expansion?
>>
>>181940525
asscendant
>>
>>181936109
It's ethical.
>>
stop shitting up our thread cephei
>>
>Theuberelite
>Crafted blood magic on his staff
>And got the blood magic node
nani
>>
what happened to ALL the posts
>>
File: layzner40%.jpg (34KB, 450x341px) Image search: [Google]
layzner40%.jpg
34KB, 450x341px
Mods = gods
>>
File: 1329437230421.jpg (886KB, 722x720px) Image search: [Google]
1329437230421.jpg
886KB, 722x720px
Did mods really delete any post that didn't have the post number they were replying to?
>>
What happened with those deleted posts??
>>
>600(560) strength
>Alpha's howl vs baron
>The 3 purities you get to cast outdoes the DPS from the baron

Can the baron shitters be anymore btfo
>>
File: frog_blind.png (275KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
frog_blind.png
275KB, 641x530px
why are all these quality posts being deleted
>>
>>181947872
this general hasn't had a single quality post in 3 years
>>
I figured it out, Pure Trash
>>
Might as well delete the whole thread
>>
File: 2398534968234.jpg (36KB, 792x314px) Image search: [Google]
2398534968234.jpg
36KB, 792x314px
>>
I wish life wasn't so spread out
I mean, level 88 but I can only even reach 1 more group of 3 nodes before 100
>>
>>181949443
You might find solace in knowing that less than 50% of steam players killed Brutus.
>>
I wish t1 life rolls on 8 pieces of gear didn't amount to only 5-6k life on a non str based character.
>>
>>181950731
For a free to play game that aint so bad honestly. There is a fuckload of games with players missing the most basic achievements.
>>
File: 3953463479828.jpg (7KB, 398x105px) Image search: [Google]
3953463479828.jpg
7KB, 398x105px
>>181950731
It's the little things like that which are the most reassuring.
>>
File: 1450297323632.jpg (156KB, 784x784px) Image search: [Google]
1450297323632.jpg
156KB, 784x784px
>post deleted again
>>
>>181952156
stop crying retard
>>
>>181952156
Tell me about your highest level character on Hardcore.
Your answer determines whether I complain or not.
>>
Severed in sleep, Broken Faith, necromantic aegis
y/n
>>
>>181953380
What the fuck janitor? Why are you deleting these posts?
>>
>>181953545
Might be cool.
>>
I for one welcome our glorious janitor overlords. (please don't delet this)
>>
File: 1492214328978.png (352KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1492214328978.png
352KB, 786x1017px
http://www.4chan.org/feedback
Your feedback is appreciated!
>>
>>181953864
>Retards refusing to use the reply function because of some retarded meme
>Most of the time the posts are also completely worthless shitposting
>"Why are you deleting these posts?"
Gee i wonder why anon.
>>
>>181954226
>Deleting posts that are on topic as well
Good work you kike loving nigger faggot.
>>
Can I get deleted for talking about Grim Dawn?
>>
different meme character but these are some of the things that can happen with such a shitty conn
I wasn't lagging here or flat-lining. I was just completely blocked by their bodies or models which are dead in the clip.
This kind of thing is far more common with doors being open but you are unable to move through

puu()sh/wDZbG/b613e7c2b0()webm
as a tard i cant upload this here
>>
>>181947083
Are you forgetting Hatred and Haste on the Baron summoner or something?
>>
>>181954226
>the purge is finally upon us
Good riddance desu.
>>
you might want to stick around for a short while before unnecessarily deleting posts :)
>>
>>181954226
>Retards refusing to use the reply function because of some retarded meme
I don't understand, they're using the reply function just fine if they're posting
>>
>>181955541
Who are you replying to?
>>
File: 32952390856734.jpg (64KB, 378x600px) Image search: [Google]
32952390856734.jpg
64KB, 378x600px
>>181954226
What's your favorite build?
>>
File: 1438429185225.jpg (3KB, 91x125px) Image search: [Google]
1438429185225.jpg
3KB, 91x125px
>>
>>181955848
I don't have a favorite build, i just like trap builds in general.
>>
File: 23572358934198634.jpg (64KB, 379x600px) Image search: [Google]
23572358934198634.jpg
64KB, 379x600px
>>181956324
Would you say that freezing pulse traps are your favorite?
>>
File: 1471987431351.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471987431351.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>iqlets are so used to reddits format that they can't decipher /poeg/'s format with out (you)'s
>>
>>181956693
it's not even /poeg/'s format, it's standard 2ch etiquette for slow threads, no need to quote people directly.
>>
>>181956567
No, the most fun i probably had with traps was a few leagues back with poison bladefall, though that was cheesy as fuck and i eventually felt ashamed of using it.

Now I've been thinking about trying a mine build in 3.0 with glacial cascade mines to try to convince myself mines aren't that terrible to use.
>>
>>181957730
>implying it wasn't one autist who thought nobody was worth his (you)'s
>>
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdEDHgW1BiAGogguDY0PqxEvEYES8Ra_FyYX3BmOGo0fQSLqI_YkiyT9JpUqCzB8MgE2PTfUPL4-z0p9S1dNklFHVUtVhVsmX3BfsGHiYetirGOnZ6BrkGyMbWxvnnBSdKB1_XcHePl6U3qEfXV-3X8rf_uDCYNthG-ExYcTh3aJ04wLjDaNfY25jb-bJpu1nKSdqqEiokCjiqXLr-uxfLIZtUi5fLvjvebA48M6w-bEospKz3rTftQj1ELUUtjV3Ubjn-dU6NbrY-yw7T_tg-4O73rxs_T4_MX9bv66_94=

For 3.0 elemental spectral throw. Thoughts? 3 jewel socket hopefully 1 static elec + 2 life ones
>>
>>181959296
Why not assassin though?
>>
>>181959296
Honestly, at this point and with the nerf-boner GGG has i'd wait until we get the final patch notes to make a build desu.
>>
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdEDHgW1BiAGogguES8RgRLxFr8XJhfcGYoZjhqNH0Ei6iP2JP0mlSoLMHwyATY9N9Q8vj7PSn1LV02SUUdVS1WFVvpbJl9wX7Bh4mHrYqxjp2ega5BsjG1sb55wUnSgdf13B3fXePl6U3qEfXV-3X8rf_uDCYNthG-ExYcTh3aJ04wLjDaNfY25jb-XBpsmm7WcpJ2qoSKiQKXLr-uxfLIZtUi5fLvjvebA48M6w-bEospKz3rTftQj1ELUUtjV3Ubjn-dU53To1utj7LDtP-2D8bP0-P1u_rr_3g==

frees 2 points
>>
>>181959546
>>181959667

Feel safer with raider and avatar of veil for phasing stuff also prolly less competition in ladder
>>
why the fuck did they choose to delete everything for every beta update

I can't bring myself to make a new char that will be deleted at the next update, and either way would be deleted at the end of beta

this kinda killed it for me for yet another however-many-months-until-live-update, I was really excited about it and had fun with the first beta :(
>>
send me an email
>>
>>181959671

wowie thanks
>>
>>181959667
ST ele damage seems like a safe bet so far. I doubt they could nerf it to the point of it being unusable.
>>
okay guys rate my build: I know it's not optimal, but it should work
>>
0/10 shit build not enough clearspeed low hp
>>
File: 1492546783742.png (224KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1492546783742.png
224KB, 409x409px
looking quite good
think i'm going to steal this build
>>
>>181960601

Well, i know that a raider with two Hyaon's is rippy right now. Considering that Hyaon's gonna get only 1% increased damage take per frenzy charge, it makes it a nice and viable weapon to use with ST.
>>
r8 my 3.0 build because who needs to know the definite passive tree and support gems
>>
paint a picture of your build in paint and i'll rate it
>>
>>181961058
Let's make it the official /poeg/ 3.0 build
>>
File: build.png (29KB, 927x619px) Image search: [Google]
build.png
29KB, 927x619px
>>181961454
what do you think?
>>
>Buffing bosses

What the hell are they thinking. The relatively inflated boss hp compared to mobs already is a problem and they're making it worse.
>>
*uploads vid to youtube*
*starts reddit thread*

Hellcat 5 here. Time to give you all a preview on my new 3.0 build....
>>
dismantletime makes great hardcore viable builds, what's with the hate?
>>
>>181961810
imgur()com/a/CiYZ6

take some paint lessons
as a guess i would say bowsummoner
>>
more like poe is dead
>>
>>181962195
You've been saying the same thing since 2011 though.
See you next year.
>>
>>181962557

i havent said anything

this game is boring, no clue how people can play past ~100h tops
>>
File: m.jpg (71KB, 979x233px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
71KB, 979x233px
This pic actually makes me sad.
All the shit he was doing, and now look at him.
I was rock climbing too, I would spend entire days up there on a cliff just me and my partner, and now I make fat and play poe.
Where did my life go?
>>
>>181963020
>now I make fat

you mean you make a lot of money? nice bragging in an online forum faggot
>>
Lads what was charens book again?
>>
>Everyone thinks lab is utter shit
>They make it even less desirable

Wowie.
>>
>>181963020
he still climbs and runs tho
>>
Favorite flicker ? Oro's, terminus, other ?
>>
>>181965518
flicker tier list:
legacy tier
-brightbeak+tulfall cwdt
-soultaker+tulfall
meme tier
-terminus coc
boring tier
-oro's
-regular terminus
>>
>>181963020
wake up at 5-6am , play poe while you eat breakfast, listen to music and chat while you play poe, log off at lunch time.
in those 5-6 hours make a few hundred dollars, rest of the day do whatever you want. i think of all streamers mathil probably does it the best.
>>
>>181966632
Mors and Helmann do it pretty good imo
>go to work
>stream after work when you would play a game anyway for 2-6 hours
>stream longer on the weekend
>don't prioritise streaming over work and social life
>make a decent amount of money considering you are just doing what you would do anyway but are streaming it
>>
>>181968410

some streamers comfortably live off 500 viewers. mathil has 1700+
>>
0 moni to GGG
0 moni to RMT
0 moni to streamer
>>
>>181969061
lmao enjoy your 4 pleb stash fag
>>
>>181968410
Its more than you would make if you streamed. And the money really comes from the ~100+ people that pay $5 a month to have a badge
>>
>>181970937
Oro's flicker can clear endgame stuff alright, but its way too much of a lottery.
>>
wikis not updated
cannot even theorycraft builds

fukken reeeeee
>>
>>181970937
Last I checked you flicker for clearing the map but use a dedicated single target ability for boss killing.
>>
File: woop.gif (508KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
woop.gif
508KB, 600x338px
>>181971654
no monetary compensation
>>
>>181971654
Just use poedb and path of building.
>>
>>181971860

Can path of building plot the shortest route between nodes you want? PoeSkillTree can do it but I think it doesn't come up with the best solution, just something reasonably fast, because often I can manually improve it by 1-3 points.

I don't mind waiting a little, I just want a perfect solution at the end.
>>
>>181972079
It works just the same and goes through the shortest path.
>>
>>181972367
PoB does? Let me try finding the function.
>>
>>181972367
>>181972652
I can't find how to do this in PoB.
>>
>ming's heart from 10% reduced life to 5% at lowest

sweet
>>
>>181963020
my dads new wives son is a regular climber
his fingers are literal balloons, rough and course. it's like they're filled with a cushy marshmallow substance whilst having a burnt crusty outside
nigga
FUCK THAT SHIT
>>
>>181872369
I bet it took you 4 hours to get there
>>
>>181973512
minglee*
>>
Has the new 2 week league been decided yet?
>>
>>181975097
We just know its name, "Turmoil".
>>
File: 1491475747556.jpg (74KB, 738x458px) Image search: [Google]
1491475747556.jpg
74KB, 738x458px
>another two week league
>>
dumb frog poster
>>
They should void every league to trigger "muh char progression" autists.
>>
>the beta client makes my pc fans make strange sounds i've never heard before

let's see if the performance update changes this lol
>>
File: chris wilsons final solution.jpg (477KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chris wilsons final solution.jpg
477KB, 1920x1080px
>>181977385
we all know how every "performance improvement" patch goes
>>
File: vivaldi_2017-07-08_00-10-18.png (212KB, 632x134px) Image search: [Google]
vivaldi_2017-07-08_00-10-18.png
212KB, 632x134px
HAHAHA YES
>>
>>181977851
>using vivaldi
>>
>>181978003
Eh, it's like Chrome except a bit less botnet. I like the skin too.
>>
>>181978105
its closed source just like chrome
>>
>>181977851
I wonder if this implies we're going to have to kill the final boss before mapping now so their isn't a Dried Lake -> maps equivalent.
>>
>next 2w race isn't voided
>it's going to be another boring legacy shit
>>
>>181978180
This is exactly what this implies.
>>
>>181978148
https://vivaldi.com/source/
>>
File: 795.jpg (809KB, 2217x1704px) Image search: [Google]
795.jpg
809KB, 2217x1704px
>mfw logging after 8 hrs of vfb hh chain gorge
share ur stories compadres
>>
>>181975698
I'm a bit of a noob but why is it so bad to not be happy about update wipes of characters?

for me at least it takes ages until I find a build that looks fun and do-able, and even then it feels like it takes a lot of time to grow

then again I barely got past lvl 10 maps or something so I'm probably below pleb tier here

speaking of which: what would be a fun build to play around with this beta version? I've done an SRS about 4 months ago and a bleed explosion type gladiator with sunder (which was very fun until it got deleted desu )
>>
3.0 is turning into an even bigger disaster than 2.0
>>
>>181978370
this cant be happening
>>
>>181978573
Okay, I'll try to explain. The game is heavily based around constantly making new characters, trying new things and disincentivizes trying to "respec" your character in the form of an exponential cost to do so (Orb of Regret).

This plays well into the temporary leagues which do get wiped every few months. Their economy is incredibly stable, the community is great and everyone plays the game they way it was designed to be played. This is a good thing.

Then we have the permanent leagues. They are a cesspool of a constantly broken economy due to the influx of people ripping in Hardcore being put into it and also people that are so rich that even pissing away hundreds of Exalts for meme builds doesn't matter anymore to them. The economy is totally broken, the community is laughably bad and it's just not fun.

The devious part is you do not notice these problems right away, if you come from an MMO background, the softcore people might lure you into their ballpark with promises of growing your character, progressing your gear and playing to your MMO tendencies. This is a trap.
>>
Imagine caring about "economy" in your Action RPG.
But at least it's not D3 amirite?
>>
>>181979657
Who are you replying to?
>>
I can't believe I wasted 13 days of my life no-lifing during mayhem only to die on the last day
>>
>d3
lol
>>
>>181979847
Who are you replying to?
>>
>>181979842
void league so it's not like it matters
>>
>>181979657
>>181979847
reported
>>
>Path of Exile
>The story of going back home
I suggest we refer to the game as Path of Homecoming from now on
>>
>>181979657
this desu fampai
>>
>>181980109
The story of going back home, to go back to Exile to go back home again.
>>
Anyone else disappointed with 3.0? It's just full of recolored mobs :thinking:
>>
File: image.png (3KB, 484x28px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3KB, 484x28px
>>181979770
Try to guess by yourself.
>>
Path of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ488QrqGE4
>>
>>181980450
Who are you replying to?
>>
tfw you post from the future an no one believes you
>>
new thread, mommy edition
>>181980717
>>181980717
>>181980717
>>
>>181979657

Because GGG forces us to "care". They believe in "wholesome player interaction". Cockypop is you ask me.
Thread posts: 760
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.