[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 781
Thread images: 123

File: CePVlpYUYAEd3sr.jpg (28KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
CePVlpYUYAEd3sr.jpg
28KB, 600x337px
Get cucked for life killers edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
http://www.deadbydaylight.com
http://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
http://f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this August, Class based with weaker killers.
http://www.lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1354868867711911000/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

>Latest Patch Notes (F13)
http://steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/2333276539598578047/
>>
File: wraith.jpg (117KB, 880x616px) Image search: [Google]
wraith.jpg
117KB, 880x616px
>>
>>181676442
C-cute!
>>
>>181676646
Stop stuttering you worthless faggot.
>>
>>181676908
I c-can't.
>>
So people just leave when they don't get Jason? and there's no penalty? Also my fps is awful. I want to like this game...
>>
>tfw manage outplay Jason for ten minutes on multiple occasions

I always give my car seat away if there's no room left. So far I managed to wait out the clock as Buggzy, Adam, Lachappa, and Tommy. My biggest accomplishment so far is surviving a Savini Jason who grabbed me the moment the timer reached zero. It's just so fun to play risky sometimes.
>>
File: MrStealYoGurl.jpg (102KB, 1083x557px) Image search: [Google]
MrStealYoGurl.jpg
102KB, 1083x557px
TFW Cucked by Jason once again. ;_;
>>
>>181678147
>So people just leave when they don't get Jason?
Its almost like that's the only way to have fun in that garbage heap of a game.
>>
I'm thinking of getting either F13 or DbD, can one of you give me a pros and cons of each game?
>>
>>181681824
Get DBD since it won't be dead in a month.

Get F13th cause you need to play it now before it's dead if you ever want to play it.
>>
File: 20170703212110_1.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170703212110_1.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
>>181681824
if you get dbd be prepared for lots of bugs/glitches but it isnt nearly as bad as the early access game f13. you can also escape killer in dbd when hes found you not like f13 where the only time you escape from competent tryhard jasons is when they just decide to leave you alone to teleport to an objective with people at it.
>>
>>181681824

Both are full of dipshit players that will use every scummy tactic they can to win.

DBD is more arcadey and the sides are more balanced. It doesn't have voice chat, but high-level survivors will use a third-party program to give themselves an advantage. A lot of players gnash and rage that the killer can't steamroll the survivors without resistance because they think it's a slasher movie simulator instead of a video game.

F13 is much closer to the slasher movie experience in that Jason can easily wipe out the entire opposing side unless they are markedly more experienced, more coordinated, or more lucky than him. Accordingly, the role of Jason is given out by lottery and you'll only get to play him once out of several games. Playing as a counselor is fun too in theory, but in practice you often get your teammates quitting immediately because they didn't get to be Jason, or a nofunallowed Jason that need to tryhard on top of their advantage because the counselors make a good stand-in for the jocks, preps, cheerleaders, band geeks, and special ed students that beat them up in high school.
>>
File: tumblr_ntiesfjdvf1s1v3r1o1_400.gif (2MB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntiesfjdvf1s1v3r1o1_400.gif
2MB, 400x232px
>>181681824
F13
>looks nicer
>lots of fanservice for fans of the films
>lots of variety in playing Jason
>decent variety in playing counselors
>only 3 maps
>thin skinned community that can get you banned
>weird optimization issues
>can't rebind controls currently
>smaller community
>devs have no idea what they're doing

DBD
>more "competitive"
>community of assholes on both sides
>devs have no idea what they're doing balance wise
>ugly even though the polygon count is high
>the balance
>the balance
>the community
>the balance
>larger community
>multiple DLCs
>the best killer is DLC
>>
>>181682383
And most of the time there won't be people trying to do objectives in f13 because you're forced to play with sub-human 3rd worlders.
Enjoy being endlessly chased and never getting anything done unless you have 2-3 friends to play with.
>>
Does BT not work after the gates are powered now?
>>
>>181682758
>>the best killer is free DLC
>>
File: 1497152467172.png (93KB, 738x469px) Image search: [Google]
1497152467172.png
93KB, 738x469px
>Killed by Buggzy with a machete that spawned with you.

I'm almost done with this game.
>>
>>181684318
That's what I'm reading anyways. Plus it just happened to me had a basement trapper camper and BT didn't proc so poor dwight got rehooked.
On side note I think this victory cube update is actually decent because now good guy killers have to actually sacrifice and kill to pip.
>>
>>181684747
On that note, their should really be a 8 counculor battle royal, where everyone races to either escape or kill each other. That would be more fun than the current game.
>>
File: 1498785167696.png (819KB, 1095x744px) Image search: [Google]
1498785167696.png
819KB, 1095x744px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p20c3hrbZAQ
>>
>>181678715
Sometimes you want to keep playing instead of having to spectate the AJ hiding in a tent
>>
File: alpha af.jpg (117KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
alpha af.jpg
117KB, 1536x864px
>>181675915
>tfw Jason was missing for most of the round so you have to take over his job
>>
give me killer tips i can't pip in this new system
>>
>be rocker chick
>hide from jason all match
>never see anything scary, no jason ever, no matter how far, no music, no bodies, didnt hear any windows or doors breaking, spent a lot of time in comfy lit fortified houses
>eventually team starts dying, cant find objectives
>decide to hide on the edge of the map until time runs out since it was under 10 minutes anyway
>near jasons cuckshed, but not in sight, just in a nice spot hidden from certain angles and off the beaten path. it also lets my keep my flashlight on against the rock
>he eventually senses me a few minutes later and shifts right to me

her face wasnt frightened, but he eventually homed in on me as if i was glowing from a far distance away. no music or minimap symbol until he appeared right in front of me so he. my fear should have been as low as it possibly can when alone outside. is this something only jenny can do? or was i snitched on. mason is usually good about keeping her scary face away.

i dont quite understand fear, composure, and rage mode yet. any sort of guide onto fear values and stuff?
>>
>>181690923
I've been using NOED and hard camping anyone I hook post-gates.
>>
>>181691425
Rage mode sense is OP as fuck. What part were you playing against?
>>
>>181692165
dont even know for sure. part 6 probably, a spear seems familiar. this was yesterday
>>
>>181689549
Car?
>>
>>181691425

Once Jason goes into rage , hiding stops being a valid strategy unless they're complete shit
>>
>>181693263
the context is
>traveling with a group, we decide to go to a campsite to think of a battleplan
>Chad decides to troll Adam by shooting him from a bush when he isn't looking
>Tiffany was behind Adam so she got shot too
>Wait for Chad to get close to admire his kill before taking a shotgun and shooting him in the back to avenge them
>Tommy comes back, we chill in tents for a bit
>walk out of the tent and get shot in the back by Tommy
>Jason is still on vacation so Tommy decides to do his job for him
>Ax murdered AJ and hunted the other AJ down to kill her with a stick
>he challenges Jason to a 1 v 1 to prove he's the better killer
>loses
>>
>>181682552
>the sides are more balanced
Oh, you're funny guy
>high-level survivors will use a third-party program to give themselves an advantage
Everyone with friends use discord of something, it has nothing to do high level or rank.
>A lot of players gnash and rage that the killer can't steamroll the survivors without resistance because they think it's a slasher movie simulator instead of a video game
Nice strawman, fag
>>
>>181694618
oh and sorry for play doh graphics but i can't run that shit any higher
>>
>>181687338
>20 minute unedited video of us playing a game
Foxy, no one wants to watch this
>>
>>181682758
>Thin skinned community that can get you banned

Still gotten basically no believable stories or even stories at all really from any of the handful that have wanted to come forward. Don't sperg out and scream niggers while on a stream and you'll be fine, nobody cares otherwise.
>>
So why does jason have 2 different colored eyes for part 3 jason. But he has two blue eyes for part2 jason?
>>
>>181697416
Because theyre being accurate to the actors
Aside from part 2 being a FAR bigger man than in the movie...
>>
>>181682758
>thin skinned community
>everybody and their mother runs epic Thick Skin
>>
>>181694685
>The sides are more balanced
>After getting a new patch literally hours ago that overhauled how killers have to work while survivors got not only a point boost for a handful of actions, but longer hook timers and no overhaul 'yet' either

Seriously, I enjoy both games but fucking lol at implying DbD is any more "balanced" really.
>>
>>181697708
Pardo was like the only enjoyable part of 2 desu
>>
>>181697796
People griped about the difficulty but I never had that much trouble honestly, I already abused the fuck out of far look in the first game so I was ahead of the pack in 2 for it.

Also Evan's levels were novel and a cool enough idea imo.
>>
>>181697943
I 100^'d that shit and I dunno. I have love-hate relationship but I felt like Pardo was the best part. Corey is my waifu tho
>>
>>181697787
This is how it feels to play a killer in Dead by Daylight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsvvUKgq0ZY

Tell me this isn't true.
>>
>>181698962
Honestly I'd at least be entertained in some dumb way if Busta Rhymes was the one cancering it up every game.
>>
File: 1499226445718.jpg (275KB, 464x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499226445718.jpg
275KB, 464x640px
>open dbd
>rated teen, drug references
>there are no drug references
>>
>>181698962
>>181699480
DBD killer: Considered a victory if you kill one person

Jason: Considered retarded if you kill one person

DBD Killer: Chase victims around a jungle gym

Jason: Chase victims around a camp

DBD Killer: Can't actually kill victims, just capture them for spider boss to kill unless you use a mori

Jason: Can actually kill victims like a real slasher character

DBD Killer: The bitch of a magic spider.

Jason: Made the devil his bitch.

DBD Killer: Catching a victim means you have to hit them twice, put them on a hook, and wait like a good puppy while magic spider finishes.

Jason: Catching a victim means they're at your mercy and you can kill them as you like.

DBD Killer: Is hurt by pallets dropping on his/her foot causing them to autistically bungle and lose track of the victim.

Jason: Crashes through walls.

DBD Killer: Hurt by flashlights

Jason: Is helped by flashlights

F13 is the only "slasher" game so far that makes you feel like a slasher when you play it both in lore and in gameplay mechanics.
>>
>>181700105
>DBD killer: Considered a victory if you kill one person
NOT ANY MORE
>>
>Haven't played F13 for a couple weeks
>Get Jason on second game
>Can't catch anyone
>Run into a bunch of councelors
>Vanessa runs off
>Use shift to cut catch and fuck her shit up
>I can't catch her in shift
>She's literally keeping pace or going even faster than my shift
>What the fuck is this stupid shit.
>Later on corner 2 counselors
>One seemingly floats up to the roof
>Don't even bother focusing on that shit as cops have arrived
>Warp to cops
>Tommy is there
>About to escape
>Fuck it I'll just shift grab him
>Get knocked out of shift and stunned without the cops firing

What in the fuck is going on in this game?
>>
>>181700105

Survivor: Communicates through tea bagging

Counselor: Communicates through talking

Survivor: Pallets are their weapons

Counselor: Weapons are their weapons

Survivor: Escape to be raped by magic spider. later on

Counselor: Escape to have sweet sweet sex with AJ later on

Survivor: Winning means you're good at running through a jungle gym pillow fort designed to help you lose larger adults much like a Mcdonald's play area.

Counselor: Winning means you're good at communicating and planning out strategies in a group.

Survivor: Must appease magic spider's fetish for industrial generators to escape

Counselor: Your choice on how you want to escape, risk/reward factor into your choices

Survivor: Your choice of wimpy faggot, strong girl who don't need no man (braids fetish version), strong girl who don't need no man (somehow not obese gamer gurl version), strong girl who don't need no man (punk version), strong girl who don't need no man (negro scientist version), strong girl who don't need no man (guest franchise version), poor little white boy, and three actually interesting characters

Counselor: Several different slasher movie archetypes.

Survivors: Girls look like shit. Even Chad is prettier than them.

Counselors: Girls look hot.
>>
>Part 6 Jason can't find a vanessa out in the middle of the lake where she's been all match
>4 min left
>2 of us have already escaped by cop.

I really wish I could tell Jason where she is without risking a ban..
>>
>>181700349
Which Jason, if it's one of the -Shift ones then yeah, your shift is actually pretty terrible for how slow it moves. I wanna say it's 2 and 7 that have the bad shift.

The roof shit means you chose the wrong platform, cause that's been fixed.
>>
>>181700765
While I prefer F13, DbD has some neat characters, they just don't do anything with them at all unfortunately and you can't really play them differently either like you can say Chad being a huge shit or Adam/Buggzy trying to be a hero.
>>
>>181701180
I was part 3 I didn't pick him I use random
>>
When the hell will WoL release?
>>
I'm glad rank is completely worthless in this game or these changes might actually bad, I especially like now you're REALLY punished for getting a bad map as a killer that doesn't work well in it.

>Still no changes to self care
>Still no changes to borrowed time
>Still no changes to insta blind flashlights
>Still no changes to scummy shit like survivors body blocking

They really like pandering to the stream crowds.
>>
One thing confuses me about the patch notes.

They mention sacrifices but what about abilities? Trapping? Evil Within? Chainsaw sprint? Does any of this matter anymore? Are killers ranking up only based off pips now?
>>
>>181702304

Rather, can killers only rank up now based off hooks and kills?
>>
>>181702304
>They mention sacrifices but what about abilities? Trapping? Evil Within? Chainsaw sprint? Does any of this matter anymore?
They give you BP still, but it doesn't matter toward your pip. Only kills do now.
>>
>>181702460

So bare minimum you have to kill 2 people and hook someone to rank up.

Gonna be a lot of rank 20 killers in the coming weeks.
>>
>>181700765
>Hates female characters
>Likes AJ
Faggot confirmed, opinion discarded
>>
>nurse spams blink through fucking 3 pallets and kills me
is there any way to avoid this shit?
>>
>>181701138

not to mention this whole round was all terrible Jason.
>spawn at the phone cabin, didn't even realize it till I saw the phone on the wall
>go to cabin next door, find fuse
>Jason still hasn't come to the phone cabin
>go to repair fusebox, make a mistake because 2 skill checks were right next to each other and short
>no Jason
>call the cops
>no Jason
>run across the map going into cabins that still haven't been searched yet
>see Jason on the edge of my minimap once he's killed 3/7 and is chasing somneone
>make my way down to flat rock
>get 2 pocket knives and a med spray since the cabins down there hadn't been checked, flare gun, ready to fight my way out
>cops arrive and never even catch a wiff of Jason while I make my escape
>spectate
>he's STILL chasing the same Bugzy, back and forth across the map, Bugzy not even heading for the exit but makes several double back loops away from the exit
>empty hands
>part 6 Jason still can't catch him
>he escapes 4 minutes after I did.
>rest of the match is spent spectating that Vanessa in the lake that he never finds.

I know they say there's no wrong way to play Jason.. but that would definitely be it.
>>
>>181702929
>3 pallets

You deserved to die you fucking scrub.
>>
File: 1499226667385.jpg (68KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
1499226667385.jpg
68KB, 600x851px
The new egyptian killer will be fun
>>
File: rNTTndR.png (358KB, 604x426px) Image search: [Google]
rNTTndR.png
358KB, 604x426px
>>181703348
He's native tho
>>
>>181703407
nah.
>>
>>181701653
>They really like pandering to the stream crowds

That anyone even tries to ever deny this is hilarious. It's so flagrant with almost every new patch now.
>>
Just when you think the frogs couldn't cuck killers any more...

>shadow buff to BT and self heal
>buffed hook survival
>nerfed moris, one of the only aspects of the game that actually made survivors fear you

I'm just going to play to grief from now on. Facecamping and dancing.
>>
>>181703407
I hope so, a spooky shaman character would be great, a not-egyptian would be okay too but would feel pretty out of place imo when the other killers almost all fit a "Stalking psycho in the abandoned woodsy area" feel. Do we have any idea if there's a new survivor coming with them too?
>>
>>181703605
Really makes me sad for DbD. Take my advice and get out while you can.
>>
>>181703584
>Antlers
>Tomahawks
Yah
>>
>>181702929
Don't keep running straight in a predictible manner? The only way you even have the slightest chance of losing aNurse is baiting blinks and running in unpredictible directions while out of sight.
>>
>>181703775
It's a new chapter, so it will be the complete package of killer+survivor+map
>>
>>181703590

I just don't get why they're doing it, supposedly its to discourage camping but if anything this will encourage it.

If you want rank, hook someone and leave, hook someone else and face camp till they die then do it to someone else, bam, 9 killer goals completed, one pip up.

I don't get it, if you wanted to rank up or even get BP, you had to actually play the game, using your ability, hooking, hitting, chasing, whatever, now ALL that matters for a killer is kills so why bother playing doing to much effort unless you really want more BP, never mind the fact that why would you leave hooked prey when 90% of the community runs borrowed time, its really odd to me, I can't figure what they're going for here.

>>181703605

Could you explain the shadow buffs? Do you mean the point gain?
>>
>>181703806
>antlers
I just see sticks
>tomahawks
just place holder objects
>>
Why do I never hear the boat being started? Not talking about counselors messing up repairs, I'm talking after it's fixed and the engine is started.

My hearing is great and I even turn the tv up when I'm Jason so I'm sure not to miss sound cues. Yet I never hear the boat. I play Jason 7 so catching it isn't the issue if I could just hear the damned thing.
>>
>>181704393
because its such a risky escape, if you get caught it in the water youre dead.
its called balance
>>
>>181701653
>>181703590
who cares

the playerbase is still doing well lmfao

unlike f13's dead as fuck audience
>>
>>181704278
>Putting in another object just hold for another object
nah
>>
File: 20170705023902_1.jpg (214KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170705023902_1.jpg
214KB, 1600x900px
hnnnng
>>
>>181704787

>One game beating another game means we should accept dumb balance changes

Shill please.
>>
>>181704920
10k+ average players sounds like it's doing a-fucking-okay

go back and cry in your little corner, backercuck
>>
>>181704787
This is an incredibly retarded argument duder.

>Ecks dee people love eating this shit
>But it's shit
>BUT SO MANY PEOPLE EAT THIS SHIT, SO IT'S GUD

I'd be legitimately curious to see just how fucked up the player numbers in DbD are for people playing primarily survivor and people playing primarily killer, there's no way it's actually a remotely balanced ratio.

Also
>Abloo bloo dis gaem only has a few thousand players, duh sky is fallin
>>
>>181705019
>Has no real argument
>H-heh, I'll just use the epib new buzzword all my friends on fakbook and pole do, that'll show em!

>>>/v/
>>>/pol/
>>>/ribbit/
>>
>>181705019

What does any of what you said have to do with the content of my post...

The changes are dumb and will encourage camping on top of stealth buffs to already overpowered perks, if rank actually meant something I'd probably more upset but still, nothing you do beyond kills matters anymore and that's a stupid change.

And I never backed friday, I got it for free from a friend, played it maybe an hour tops so far.
>>
>>181705107
>>181705145
>f13 backers still trying to make their game look better by shitting on dbd

like pottery
>>
>>181705207

Nigga I have 2,303 hours in dbd.
>>
>>181704043
Shadow buffs are indirect benefits to certain perks/players.

Nerfing Iron grasp was a shadow buff to Decisive Strike, for instance.

When they increased hook time they strengthened hooks for survivors. Survivors can delay rescues much much longer now.

Hook rescues provide invincibility to BT survivors, so they can game better how long they wait to invoke their invincibility. They have a huge window that offers more flexibility for BT use.

Self care is buffed by this too, since killers need kills to win now. Many killers stomped without any kills before, and it's no longer true. Every self heal prevents the killer from even pipping.

Not that anyone wants to ...
>>
>>181704596
So it just doesn't make a noise? That's good to know. I'll just keep a closer eye on my map then instead of waiting for a sound cue.

Speaking of map as Jason does anyone else lose the arrow indicator in the map as Jason? It makes morphing effectively nigh impossible when it just disappears. If there's a way to fix it when it happens or prevent it I'd really like to know.
>>
>>181704043
All they had to do is move the goal post of the killer or change point generation, because it was crazy stupid easy to reach rank 1 of killer, and you'd keep ranking up even if you just wanted to fuck around and was stomped by survivors.

Now it's impossible to rank up against a competent swf group.At least fucking around with rank 20s won't force me to rank up anymore, but now you're limited to one way to play to rank up, and encouraged to play the stongest chasers (Nuse, Billy) to reach your goals. Wraith and Doc become stuck at rank 20 forever unless you play like an asshole, since they're gimmicky and better for point generation hunt than securing 4k.
>>
File: 20170705023931_1.jpg (276KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170705023931_1.jpg
276KB, 1600x900px
I honestly thought the changes were pretty harmless IMO

I never really relied on entity progression for sacrifices, usually just the "hook 3 and you're out" playstyle. And I know for sure that I wouldn't have gotten a 2 pip if it wasn't for the new scoring system.
>>
>Decide to actually look at streams for DbD since I've never bothered before
>Le salt ecks dee in the title of the current top viewed stream
>It's some lady in one of the retarded racecar chairs playing Claude, in a black jacket, talking to people, camping the hatch, in a team of all Claudette, 3 of them running BT

lol fuck this horse shit, how do subhumans like this function.
>>
>finally get a round as Jason
>3/7
>no survivors

leavers can really shut down your chances to be Jason can't they
>>
>>181705678
>There's only 3 killers in the top 20 streams right now
>Can see multiple Claudes
>>
>>181705831
2bh survivor is more interesting to spectate simply because "will I survive?" is a more interesting question to make than "will I get 4k or get goofed on?". Watching a competent killer is like watching a janitor livestream them going around doing their daily chores.

The problem is that most survivor streamers are either whiny dcing bitches that antagonize killers, or angrypug copycats.
>>
>>181705678

Yea JenDenise plays like an absolute cunt, she uses the meta cancer build and is just a colossal asshole to any killer player, my favorite of her stream is when she dicked around with this billy all game, when the billy FINALLY got her and was about to Mori she quit.

Devs are also gonna give her, her own in game cosmetic for Claudette, a hat that says Jenpai on it.

>>181707002

The problem is that if survivors are running the meta build its almost guaranteed they'll get out because of how strong those perks are.
>>
>>181707210
What a massive sack of shit, it's disgusting that this is the kind of thing rewarded by the frogs.
>>
File: punished physician.webm (1MB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
punished physician.webm
1MB, 450x472px
I know he's supposed to be the best or the tryhard Jason choice, and he has the best unique executions by far, but I just cannot use Part 8 for some reason. Part 7 I've won like 2 games with and gotten some close as fuck calls and on 2 and 6 I do really well. But Part 8 eludes me for some reason, even though combat stancing doors in like 3 or 2 hits is amazing.

Honestly I think it might actually be the -sense because I rely on sense more than I rely on shiftgrabbing. Having a beat on the counselors matters more to me than being able to shiftgrab.
>>
>>181707707
Whenever I'm on him I just never stop pressuring counselors ever after I set up my traps, usually like 2 for safety on the phone, one on the battery and gas of the 4-seater, then whatever else. I try not to tunnel, but I mean it's just a constant "I'm fucking coming for you" ripping down every door and window they get off to, he forces counselors to be in flight a lot more than other Jasons because hiding in a house gets you less time to recuperate than ever against him, which means more exhaustion and more easy cornering and kills.
>>
>>181707568

Oh that's not the funny part.

The funny part is that cosmetic can be gotten by other people in a charity pack.

Imagine that, paying money just to have a hat with some streamers name on it, here I thought you had to give a reason for people to buy your shit.

But yea, because streamers helped DBD so much then the company panders them to them, hence the constant retarded perks, decisions among other things.

Its a sad state of affairs that the poorly optimized console version is the only that's somewhat balanced right now as it lacks BT.
>>
>>181708353
>Imagine that, paying money just to have a hat with some streamers name on it, here I thought you had to give a reason for people to buy your shit.

Iirc it's a bunch of streamers that contribute. Maybe even the bigger ones like Bahroo? I'm not sure exactly who's in it, but it's not like it's a poor plan, a lot of kids will give their parents' money to run around in a Bahroo shirt or Angrypug top and it goes to charity.
>>
Since we're no longer allowed to block flares and you can be reported for combat stance blocking through firecrackers and traps playing as Jason can get really annoying, since you just have to LET them stun you around corners rather than block and then inadvertently walk through the trap blocking, and every flare gun you can't block and then these niggers exploit hitting me out of the map, one of them exploited out of a grab where it showed me do the animation but he got away without a pocket knife, another one exploited a glitch where he was on foot but dmoving around at car speeds while positioned like he was sitting in the car.. Jesus fuck.the jank of this game. Another one used firecrackers on me twice, and somehow still had enough pocket knives to get out of 3 grabs.
>>
>no longer allowed to block flares
what?
>>
how do I stall the fuck out of games so i can get loads of points?
>>
>>181709118

blocking flares, firecrackers and traps is considered exploiting a glitch, and you can be permabanned for it.
>>
>>181709362
surely this is some bait to illicit a reaction
>>
File: DD2zJ3mXgAEu_ZV.jpg (46KB, 1150x295px) Image search: [Google]
DD2zJ3mXgAEu_ZV.jpg
46KB, 1150x295px
>>
>>181709648

I saw that posted by a dev.

You know your game is shit when you need to troll around for reddit posts to defend it, seriously the insta kill invalidates the game's defense mechanics so what is even the point.

Could we get one fucking killer game where the developers aren't complete retards?
>>
>>181709434

https://www.reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/6kar7t/specific_bannable_offenses_and_ingame_guidelines/

I'm trying to find the post by one of the devs in either the official forms or on the steam group where they said blocking flares/firecrackers/traps was a glitch that was going to be patched making doing it exploiting.
>>
>>181710263
just search the page for the world flare
Im surprised they wait this long to call it an exploit but I don't think its ban able they said they planned to fix it and people have been playing like this forever.
>>
>Don't camp
>Lose pip
>Camp
>Feel like scum
I don't understand this. They don't want camping but this just encourages it. I just everyone to have fun but I have to suffer because of it.
>>
>>181709879
Don't get caught out in the open, don't corner yourself, juke shiftgrabs which gets easier to do all the time, hope you find a pocket knife, whack Jason with something. If he grabs you then you've fucked up enough to deserve death most times.
>>
>>181710479
>Feel like scum

Don't. Scrub that survivor propaganda out of your brain, it's just the shitters last defense when they get rolled and sacrificed, despite so much of the game being tailored to their winning by this point.
>>
>>181710397

they're banning people for doing exploits even though they're fixing the glitches too.

Before the rule changes and before that dev said it was a glitch in some thread, I used to walk through every door in combat stance blocking to avoid stuns from around the corner. But now I feel I might get banned sometime doing that.
>>
>>181710868
You can't compare glitching onto a roof
to using block to block things
one is obviously no intended the other isn't and wasn't addressed quickly enough by the devs.
>>
>>181705678
>>181705831
>>181707210
>Acting smug in a game designed to help Survivors win

This is why Survivors are insufferable.
>>
>>181710479
>>181710787
>Dude don't camp the fuck bro!

Fuck anyone that tells you not to camp the hook.

Survivors have flashlights. They have every action your character makes making it hard to visually follow them during a chase. They have pallets. They have long ass hook times. They unhook in like a second. They can break out of your grip (and break hooks to make it more likely it'll happen). You have to hit them twice and they can heal. Unless you have deerstalker you can't just walk away when they're in dying, and even with deerstalker you'll probably lose them.

What the fuck are you supposed to do? Just turn around and let their friends unhook them in a second so they can twerk together at the exit?

Fuck no. If you hook them you make sure those bastards stay hooked. It's fair. They got caught.
>>
>>181709879
Fuck you. The F13 devs are retards, but not because of the grab. Thank god there's a game where you're a slasher killer whose victims are fucked if you catch them. I was so tired of DBD's hooks and bullshit. I felt like a grown man chasing around toddlers through a jungle gym trying to put them in time out.

I feels so good after DBD to just grab a bastards and punch their head off.
>>
>>181711419
>https://www.reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/6kar7t/specific_bannable_offenses_and_ingame_guidelines/

Well I for one am glad they have this large list of shit for which to ban people for, its not like the game is broken and janky as all fuck and perhaps they should focus on that instead of banning people.

>>181711419

Streamers are the goddamn worst, they just play like assholes and 90% only main survivors probably the game is so easy with them.

>>181711620

Well the new rank changes are encouraging camping so that's gonna happen a lot more now.
>>
>>181711620
And don't forget the hatch.

Fuck whoever decided to put the hatch in. It's just there to take away a party wipe that the killer deserved.
>>
File: 20170705051132_1.jpg (318KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170705051132_1.jpg
318KB, 1920x1080px
>>181711620
I dunno, I just feel like shit for it
>>
>>181712026
Tell them to get good and stop bitching. They're playing on easy mode by playing survivor.

You were better then they were and you caught them. You beat them even with the odds against you and they lost even with the odds in their favor.

Tell them to cry some more.
>>
>the only way to 2pip is to 4k
>hatch system still in game
>>
>someone in dbd lobby was banned for spamming trump chat macro in F13
Not surprised with Sessler on the team
>>
File: image.png (136KB, 665x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136KB, 665x484px
>>181712906

>Banned for dumb memes
>In a game about brutally murdering people
>>
>>181711739
> I felt like a grown man chasing around toddlers through a jungle gym trying to put them in time out.
>Naughty children get the hook
Is there art of this? I need Trapper chasing around babies
>>
WHEN WILL THEY FIX MY BOY OJOMO
>>
>>181713980
victory cube fixed him.
hook someone cloak patrol chase the stragglers
>>
>>181709054
Is this true these things are bannable? Proof?
>>
>>181714114

Wait, is the victory cube already in the game? I haven't had the chance to play for a week.
>>
anyone experiencing the thicc skin bug where you cant roll high and rare is 15%?
>>
>>181712906
Good

>>>/pol/
>>
>>181714560
They switched to 1.5.3. yesterday. Ojomo is still trash unless you facecamp, but you still have to catch them first.
>>
File: 1448849353234.png (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448849353234.png
360KB, 1920x1080px
>>181698962
>survivor tries to confront killer
>manages to buy a couple of seconds before it's clear the killer has an overwhelming advantage
>second survivor manages to buy the first a few seconds by utilizing the element of surprise, but is on the ropes even faster
>killer has every opportunity to kill the second survivor, but stupidly refuses to capitalize on their progress because they're butthurt about the first survivor taunting them

Well, now we know how YOU feel playing the killer in Dead by Daylight.
>>
>>181716575
cloak is designed around camping though when will people just shrug and accept this.
ojomo isn't a chase killer he's a bait killer
>>
>>181716703
You should see how Michael is treated in the rest of the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_zrnPVrTl8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpnKDOs582A

Michael in the film is about as threatening to Busta Rymes as he is to survivors.
>>
>>181710479

If you don't want to tryhard, then just stick around in the lower ranks with survivors that don't tryhard.

I like this new rank system. It was impossible for a killer to stay out of the cancer zone before.
>>
>>181716881
It only works if the survivors are idiots.
>>
>>181716957
busta ryhmes killer when?
>>
>make a ranking system that forces people to hook for ranks
>don't fix body blocking
i fucking hate the frogs why couldn't they push this shit out later when they fixed this first.
>>
>>181717824
They were going "no-no" since the first day regarding bodyblocking, and it's still not fixed. I'd guess they are afraid they'll break the game in some way killers wouldn't even be able to hook or survivors unhook. I don't know, maybe it's an easy fix.
>>
>>181718235
couldn't they just make the hook detection range wider and have it push people out of the way force-ablly? like pallets do already?
>>
>>181718387
And pallets also work in magical ways. Sometimes it sucks you it from a couple of meters, sometimes it won't detect a stun even if it collided with the killers hitbox. So I wouldn't really trust them.
>>
>>181697184
https://youtu.be/O0o4mMcouow

I do though.
>>
>win game in dead by daylight with wraiths meme cloak
>survivors say they've reported me and spend next 3 minutes writing insults about me
am i going to be banned now?
>>
>>181719718
>meme cloak

huh?
>>
does the rock exploit in f13 count? because I recorded someone doing it and told them, then they told me it's not even a glitch technically and they'd never get banned. I sent it off anyway
>>
>>181716957
This is fucking retarded. Thank god I didn't watched this movie
>>
File: 1493669372163.jpg (108KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
1493669372163.jpg
108KB, 300x449px
>>181700334
>frogs removed "victory" from the killer's post game messages
>>
>>181720496
Does that really matter? I don't care if it says defeat or entity displeased or victory or any shit.
>>
is there a guide to gitting gud at dbd? I want to stop dying
>>
>>181720645
it's just abit too on the nose really.
>>
Why are they trying so hard to make a game that works best when played casually or seriously depending on how you feel to be a competitive game?

Now if I don't feel like focusing on kills because I want to practice chases with better players, I get stuck with noobs that aren't even fun to chase. Where did "the killer decides how they want to play" go?
>>
>>181712026
Im pretty sure that they were trying to prevent camping with the new system seeing as you get immediate points for hooking survivors.
>>
>>181721362
And then they disconnected points from the ranking system. Now killers that generated points through they unique abilities instead of chasing are not viable for ranking up, and hook leaving is only a thing if the game already has dcs. People don't care about points, they care about victory.

Also, they left in the option where the killer shutting of their internet and forcing survivors to dc from their game gave them double pip.
>>
>>181681824

F13 is designed to simulate the Friday the 13th movies without the plot, it feels like you're actually trapped at the camp with a psycho killer who damaged your cars in the time you were singing kumbaya It attempts to hide it's videogameyness within a good authentic to movies atmosphere.
The Killer actually kills, and the game is designed entirely in his favor, which means that counselors are second class citizens, being a less fun, harder, and less rewarding experience so many people just dodge the queue if they don't get Jason, and you can't just Queue to be Jason like DBD.

DBDis a more "competitive" game that just says "fuck it" for atmosphere and makes an arcade game out with a macguffins that aren't even disguised as macguffins they just call them "generators" and a "hatch" The killer doesn't kill you he just hits you a few times then drags you to a hook because video games, and you can unhook yourself or someone else can rescue you and completly ignore the big hole in your chest where the hook impaled you because video games, and flashlights scare off supernatural psychopaths because video games. I don't even know why they tried to give it a horror theme because it's so arcadey.
>>
what would be a "meta" survivor build in DBD? is there a list of good perks somewhere?
>>
>>181722306
self care
sprint burst
borrowed time
>>
>>181722454
thanks
>>
>>181722306
Self Care/Borrowed Time/Iron Will then one slippery perk, either Lithe/Sprint Burst/Decisive Strike/Quick and Quiet
>>
>>181722454
>>181722597
so I'm guessing dwight's perks are fuckin useless and I shouldn't be leveling him?
>>
>>181722743
Bond is perfect for an altruistic, non-meta build, you get it at lvl30. Don't level him further for Leader or Prove Thyself tho, unless you want him prestiged for the memes.
>>
>>181720759
play killer
stop playing till daylight
>>
okay new killer idea
gunsliger
power can shoot survivors

instead of hooks he hangs you with rope
>>
>>181723464
NEW update - survivors have bulletproof vests now!
>>
no bullshit who has it better in dbd i honestly think if the whole team of survivors is good it's a fucking nightmare for the killer
>>
>>181675915
>Jason is on my tail
>lead him straight to other players so I can make my escape to the police
best feeling tbqh
>>
File: woooow.png (73KB, 1147x243px) Image search: [Google]
woooow.png
73KB, 1147x243px
So can we go back to being /dbdg/ yet?
>>
>>181675915
>I don't even know why they tried to give it a horror theme because it's so arcadey.

It's almost as if it's some sort of video game
>>
>>181724565
Nope. You also better start making room for Last Year.
>>
>>181694618
You somehow found 3 shotguns? I call bullshit.
>>
>>181724803

ideally you want to hide your video game mechanics under the atmosphere of the game so that it doesn't feel like you're in an arcade but are in whatever scenario the game is pretending you're in. DbD doesn't really have any atmosphere though it literally feels like a gameshow.
>>
>>181724847
I don't think we need to make any room; by the time Last Year releases F13 will be almost entirely dead, so it'll still be a 2-game general
>>
>>181720276
Most likely yeah, "B-b-buh TECHNICALLY" is always a desperation move from retards.
>>
>>181725447
Either way, we're here to stay :^).
>>
>>181721250
>Where did "the killer decides how they want to play" go?

Straight down the shitter is where, because the game isn't actually about big scary killers anymore, it's about pandering to the special babies that are the survivors since most of the ribbitors and twatch apes play the easy mode.
>>
>>181720276

if it's a spot that Jason can't reach and kill them then yeah it's a glitch and they can get banned.

You absolutely know the team that deliberately designs everything to be in Jason's favor wouldn't intend for there to be anywhere on the map that's safe from Jason.
>>
>>181724565
most players are console players
>>
>>181722273
>Being a less fun, harder, and less rewarding experience

Opinion, sure, opinion.
>>
File: peace out.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
peace out.gif
948KB, 200x200px
>>181675915
just bought friday the 13th lads

how stupid am I?
>>
>>181725335
not him but 2 on the map+tommy's gun might be possible
>>
>>181726021

>Average Jason round xp: 1500-1800
>Average counselor round xp: 900-1000 (and that's for an escape)

it's objectively less rewarding.
>>
>>181724079
Survivors literally always have the upper hand by this point, maybe one time way back when it was a fun back and forth, but by this point every fag knows the epin me-me cancer loadouts and how to game everything to be the least fun and exciting it can possibly be, while the killers just keep getting jerked around every single time by the frogs with nothing good in return. There's not even a discussion to be had, it's an objective fact right now.
>>
>>181725447
where do you get that from? f13 will always survive on consoles, unsure about pc but whatever
>>
>>181726067

I don't think it is, I think only one shotgun spawns on the map, and then the Tommy Gun.
>>
>>181725430
This is my biggest beef with dbd. F13 is riddled with problems sure, but it doesn't have the inherent flaw that dbd has at the very base level of the game:the atmosphere sucks. It cannot transcend the arcadey feeling it gives, f13 actually has a great aesthetic and atmosphere. Obviously whether that's a problem for you or not is down to opinion, and I think that's why there's such a f13/dbd divide
>>
>>181726057
Not particularly, it's a fun game but faggots are still constantly dragging out their vendetta about it because some meanies said rude things to them before about THEIR game. I play both games, both are a lot of fun for different reasons, but I've been enjoying F13 more lately because DbD keeps getting more and more blatantly survivor-sided.
>>
>>181726152
if you take points as the only basis for rewarding yeah. I enjoy counselor more, so it's more rewarding in that sense, while xp isn't so much once you're past like level 31
>>
>>181726152
>XP mattering whatsoever once you have all the characters

No, rolling perks is not that critical of a thing, even at best you'll get the goofy turnout of the Thick Skin and Medic meme, but that won't save you if you're still playing like a moron.
>>
File: balls.gif (242KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
balls.gif
242KB, 500x500px
new dead by daylight player here, what the fuck should I focus on?
like what's the best killer?
where should I spend my blooddosh?
It seems I'm doing better as killer than survivor
>>
>>181726367
I kinda want f13 just because the maps aren't generic dilapidated piles of shit kinda like DBD's. only thing really holding me back is the gameplay of f13, if it's as killer sided as people claim I probably wont have too much fun playing it. Face campers in dbd are fucking annoying enough as it is.
>>
>>181727996
It's not as bad.
The point is that a good Jason will kill at least 5 counselors, less only if they work together well.
That's the entire point of Jason, if you're lucky and he's chasing another survivor you and someone else can easily escape by repairing a car or the boat.
If you and the counselors don't organize tho at best you could just sneak and fix the boat quickly and escape alone but most of the time Jason will kill you all.

If you face a bad Jason tho, you can bully the shit out of him till he ragequits which is always fun.
>>
>>181726185
i'd love to see some stats on how many kills is the average the medium and all that
>>
>>181726516
>>181726624

must be nice having godly RNG and not needing to roll perks anymore.
>>
I'll be streaming Jason Lives all day ala leftover Amazon Rental time. Rabb.it link if anyone's interested, and also we just finished the paintball game scene.

ANNOUNCEMENT
If anyone is interested, I'm streaming Jason Lives, the sixth installment right now, and will continue to do so a couple of times until the rental runs out since it's leftover from when I last watched.
http://lets.rabb.it/886j/7aF6FzlhxE
>>
>>181727996

Your best bet for playing F13 "fair" is to be in a group of about 4 friends and stick together and learn Jason's animations and know where to hit him when your friends get grabbed to break them out.

Solo queing though, you expect you might be one of the lucky people who finds what parts they needs and gtfo early about 30% of the time. About 30% of the time you spawn in a shitty location and probably die first barring people meme'ing about how you can "lose" Jason because he doesn't have Shift yet, when in truth, he either lets you go because he has objectives to safeguard, or he tunnels the shit out of you and you die while half the rest of the people repair an escape route and get out with the time you bought them. Don't expect a thanks or for your sacrifice to mean anything though.
>>
>>181728875
Forgive my copy paste, I'm a doofus
>>
>>181704393
one time i did hear it start, every other time i didnt hear it
>>
>>181700765
Okay I give up is Dwight wimpy faggot or poor little white boy?
>>
>>181725960
But do they post in this general?
>>
>>181728581
I didn't even put on perks until maybe level 20 because I didn't really care about it, yet still outlived most people and have still to this point survived more than I've died. They're obviously good to have, but perks are ultimately overrated. Too many people have had their brains warped by the shitshow that perks have become in DbD, where it's fucking make or break when you have all the extra retarded perks on. F13 it REALLY does not matter, there's no DS or BT, at best you make it so that you practically can't be M1 spammed down anymore, that's all the super meme loadout of the moment (Thick Skin, Medic, whatever else) does.
>>
>>181727723
Level up Trapper first and get Brutal Strength. It's a required perk for every killer but the Nurse.
>>
File: 1498577210467.jpg (5KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
1498577210467.jpg
5KB, 250x234px
>>181729621
>game depicts him as a neurotic beta who, according to his description, gets cucked by his friends and coworkers regularly.
>perks: leader, prove thyself
I'm a bit confused as well.
>>
>>181729621
I tried to figure that out too when they first posted it, because with all the women put to the side you just have Dwight, Jake, Bill and Ace. You would THINK wimpy faggot would be Dwight, but then what would make the two heroes of this game, Ace and Bill, either of them into poor white boy, Jake is asian so it kind of ruled him out.
>>
>>181729761

it also lets you get rid of traps without wasting pocket knives, since pocket knives alert Jason anyway so it's a complete waste to use them to disable traps.
>>
File: uggo.jpg (44KB, 291x292px) Image search: [Google]
uggo.jpg
44KB, 291x292px
>>181730007
I don't think Jake's asian, he just suffers from ugly face-syndrome. If you look at the cinematic trailer, he looks like Brandon Fraiser. He's supposed to be a golden boy who broke his ties with his rich daddy and moved to the woods to find himself.
>>
File: bab048251ae8bd327f631681b89368f2.png (211KB, 1063x912px) Image search: [Google]
bab048251ae8bd327f631681b89368f2.png
211KB, 1063x912px
>>181729986
Dwight is supposed to be a beta cuck that shines through under pressure. All the survivors had lives that lead nowhere and now that they're in eternal hell their best is now brought out via teaches which is why they come from the inner minds of other survivors (The blood web).
>>
>>181729761

Perks are garbage in f13 because they don't work at best. At worst, they do the opposite of what they're supposed to do.
>>
>>181729868
I just keep filling the blood web lvl after level until it appears?
>>
File: 1498521700891.jpg (19KB, 185x222px) Image search: [Google]
1498521700891.jpg
19KB, 185x222px
>doctor during treatment mode moves much faster than players
>shock faggotry is basically unavoidable and takes an eternity and a half to snap out of
>hallucinations give doctor a constant update on where you are
is there any way of beating this faggot?
>>
>>181730542
Teachable perks appear on level 30/35 and 40. They're orange colored, and then you can get them on any killer.
>>
>>181730459
"Jake Park"

Park pretty strictly means korean in pop culture by this point, it's a super prevalent last name for them irl too anyway, same for Kim.
>>
>>181730641
progression is quite slow, I'm reading something about using a savegame, anybody knows if that works? all I can find is from 2016
>>
File: AW GAWD I CAN SEE THE FUTURE.png (36KB, 118x174px) Image search: [Google]
AW GAWD I CAN SEE THE FUTURE.png
36KB, 118x174px
>>181730459
>I don't think Jake's asian
you what
>>
>>181730512
I mean that's pretty patently untrue, there's a handful that are busted right now, but most others work fine or are actually kind of silly like epic rolls of Thick Skin.
>>
>>181730631
"While in Treatment mode, you move slower and generate a Static Field based on your Terror Radius which slowly increases the Survivors' Madness based on their proximity to the The Doctor."

You were either giving him bloodlust or something else is going down if he's catching you in Treatment.
>>
>>181730662
Can't comment on that, I'm not from an english country, maybe it is common knowledge.
>>
>>181730459
I think he's asian
>he just suffers from ugly face-syndrome
Yeah. He looks much better in the trailer and art
>>
>>181730631
treatment mode is slower than punishment, and if he's not using add-ons that extend his shock field, he has a hard time landing, just fucking dodge the cone sideways. the only way he farms up is if you stand behind a pallet like a doofus.

Try not getting to Madness One, and never get to Madness Two is my usual strategy, using lockers and the old "I'm fucking out of here".
>>
File: 404017621651292.png (40KB, 707x545px) Image search: [Google]
404017621651292.png
40KB, 707x545px
Alright, fuckers it's that time again. What the fuck do I draw?
>>
File: You're pretty good.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
You're pretty good.gif
991KB, 500x281px
>>181731226
Ace doing the Ocelot fingers at someone, I can't think of anyone appropriate, maybe Bill.
>>
File: bnbnb.jpg (62KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
bnbnb.jpg
62KB, 426x364px
>>181731226
this but dbd related, maybe myers
>>
>>181730945
>>181731224
yeah nevermind I'm just shit at the game
>>
>>181731697
This one seems fun. Are you sure want Myers? I could do another killer or survivor?
>>
>>181731968
Do gay bar billy instead
>>
>>181732038
whichever honestly do the most fun
>>
File: randy.jpg (3MB, 1800x1815px) Image search: [Google]
randy.jpg
3MB, 1800x1815px
>>181732179
Billy would fit the best, I think. With Randy jones poster on the computer screen. Like pic related or something
>>
how obvious is wraiths invisibility?
people seem to run before i even ring the bell
>>
>>181733372
Very.
He also growls and cackles so loud it's impossible to not know he's in the area.
>>
>>181733372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luZklMqLgDs
He also makes loud trash compactor noises, survivors can hear them long before you can get close to them.
>>
What does flashlight even do in f13? I just spam it sometimes for fun :DDD
>>
>>181733873
It reduces your fear gain when you're in the woods and it's dark and things like that. It's actually good to have on most times.
>>
>>181733873
reduces fear gain, i like to flash it at jason for bming him.
people should try to start some sort of yes no system for non mics but they wont
>>
what killer is good at generating blood points?
>>
>>181734676
Doctor
>>
>>181734676
youre mom
>>
>need to fully lynch 3 niggers to gain pips
>killers no longer automatically ascend to the cancer ranks
is this the cure to the esports cancer that's been plaguing this game?
>>
>buy f13 yesterday
>Caught in cabin, Jason outside
>Playing fast black girl
>Figure I'll run him around the room a bit, dodge him and make him waste time around a table
>He grabs me somehow
>Kills me instantly, can't escape or anything
Woah good game ya got there. Think I'll stick to one where it's not ridiculously op. This bitch had high speed and stamina too.
>>
>>181731226
Porn.
And lots of it.
>>
how to avoid getting sandbagged by my team?
>>
>>181737018
No joke yes. Now you can play with your food as much as you want and not even have to off-hand worry about eventually getting matched with streamer cancer.
>>
>>181730641
after reaching level 30 with trapper,do I need other killers at higher lvls in order to equip brutal strenght? or can I equip them when they are lvl1?
>>
>>181737687
elaborate pls
>>
>>181738372
brutal strentgh will appear randomly on the web like any other perk on the other killers
>>
>>181737025
>This bitch had high speed and stamina too.
She was nerfed in the beta then they introduced more mechanics to deal with being kited without realizing it affects the slow counselors more. Pretty funny desu.
>>
>>181738390
literally unhooking me next to the killer 2 times in a row, or i get focused down and can do nothing for the whole game since they aren't getting generators
>>
>>181737687
sandbag them
>>
>>181739429
I dont think the term sandbag is appropriate in this situation. Sandbagging is pretending to be shit so the opponent lets their guard down.
as for the actual question idk. grief back.
>>
>>181739612
Sandbaging is when Survivor A makes plays that Suvivor B dies or when SB is running away from Killer and SA tried all kinds of things like Blocking, Slaming pallets in your Face or Blocking windows. so that the killer have a easier job killing SB
>>
>>181691425
>fear
really stupid mechanic, only thing it does is make you appear from further away on sense and stumble more often in jogs
>composure
worthless stat
>rage
instantly break things, stuns last half as long, abilities recharge much faster and are better
>>
>>181737025
sounds like a bug. jason shouldnt be able to grab you from outside.

if i were you, i would have waited for him to come in, then climb out a window
>>
In F13, is fear gain to a certain point permanent? After Jason scared me and I escaped, I hung out in a lit cabin with locked doors for a few minutes, but I was still stumbly-wumbly when I was jogging around.
>>
>>181741465
Shouldn't be, if he's around then it's a constant tick up, but if you fully escaped and aren't in a spooky situation, middle of the woods or no power house without your light, then it should wean off.
>>
File: 20170705_200159.jpg (295KB, 801x947px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_200159.jpg
295KB, 801x947px
Did they change BNP on PS4 like they did on PC? Does it still instantly repair a gen or does it start the skillcheck chain?

Also, how do you use it on PS4? R2 and then it pops?
Can I use my toolbox regularily until it's almost finished, keep on repairing without the toolbox, finish the gen and go to a second one and then activate BNP effectively using toolbox and popping two gens?
>>
File: 132942885856.jpg (25KB, 609x480px) Image search: [Google]
132942885856.jpg
25KB, 609x480px
>>181730459
>I don't think Jake's asian
>Jake Park

nigga
>>
>>181741806
skillcheck chain
>>
epic thick skin now rolls are now only 20%, way to go devs

I wanted a 50% one, but guess thats never happening now. Glad I at least got a 32% one before this trash happened.
>>
>>181741806
It'a part of 1.5.3, PS4 is still on 1.5.1 iirc. So it has to be still the old BNP
>>
File: 1498428589672.jpg (24KB, 419x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498428589672.jpg
24KB, 419x420px
>>181742638
Yeah I've seen ALOT of people comment on this
I thought it was just a bug now I'm worried it's a stealth nerf and there too stupid or incompetent to be able to remove older rolled thicc skin.

Can't wait till they comeout and say something like having a thick skin over 20% is an exploit, just like they did when they said using Jasons block to block things was an exploit after weeks of radio silence about it.
>>
>>181742638

>tfw stuck with 36% and it'll never get better

kind of shit because while yes I have it better than people who are new to the game, I'll never have it as good as the people who have 50%'s out there already.
>>
So I'm level 50 Dwight.

Do I just spend blood points on others to unlock teachable perks and blow my items and offerings, then once I have the teachables unlocked I prestige and get perfect build?
>>
>>181744374
You cant do the perfect build without the teachables get at least sprint bt
>>
File: tumblr_o55xuuETzM1tdivnxo1_500.png (146KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o55xuuETzM1tdivnxo1_500.png
146KB, 480x269px
>>181745684
you have done what needed to be done for our greater good
>>
>>181745453
You forgot to draw a cowboy hat for Billy
>>
>>181745295

What would you recommend? I use bond, leader, lightweight, and.. Show auras to other survivors when I'm hooked.

I play with my friends in discord and one uses the see killer when exit gates are powered thing, btw. I like Bond a lot! I feel like that one is super useful
>>
>>181746396
i like bond a lot too
i myself run bond, sprint burst, self care, borrowed time
>>
Why does selfcare I sometimes not work? Is it a bug or should I mind something? On Ps4
>>
File: Snug Billy.png (127KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
Snug Billy.png
127KB, 400x340px
>>181745824
>>181745865
There we go again, I made him bigger and gave him Ranch dressing
>>
>>181747343
Not it looks washed out, except for the hat
>>
>>181747546
Now*
>blackshirt Negress in the background
kek
>>
>>181746396
Why do you use Kindred if you have voicechat? Saying "killer's camping" is more effective than them eyeing the pink silhouette.

Unlocking Self Care on Claudette and Meg's perks is like the basic build for starting out.
>>
>>181726057
It's fun for what it is. It's flawed as shit and needs definite fixes, but it also took DBD a year to get where it is now. Just keep in mind that it's a Kickstarter game and it's overambitious as fuck to the point where you wonder what the point of most of it is. Why have huge ass maps when counselors are so slow and Jason needs a Teleport function? Why have a combat system when Jason can only be killed through a specific method?
>>
>>181726497
>survivor-sided
no matter how good you are if you have a shitty team you will loose
>>
>>181747343
what is that hat looks cool though
>>
>>181748031

Yea I usually do that, but I helps to see eachother too and we aren't always full premade. I had the line that gave me a bonus the more people I'm near but I was trying this and they said it helped. I'll probably drop it for self care if I get that.

Should I level claudette or pray for lucky shrine? I don't have to play her, I can just play Dwight and use the points on her right?
>>
I play both DBD and F13 and like them for their own reasons. F13 does a better job at emulating horror movies, however. DBD feels more like a typical competitive game, which is fine, but not immersive or lets me live out my horror movie fantasies or anything.
>>
>>181749257
Yes, you can use point on anyone. The Shrine doesn't refresh that often, and I'd rather save it for DLC perks you don't own, if you're on PC. Easier to just get all the good perks off the others before you prestige.
>>
>>181749349

I agree. I feel like the suspense comes from the gameplay, not the setting or immersion. I think they could reskin the game to be carebears trying to hug you and put you on the party pedestal where you dance until you drift into the rainbow dimension and the game would be just as terrifying.
>>
>>181749698

Thanks, that's sort of the plan so I'll do that.

Is it possible(or likely) to unlock every perk by level 50 after I prestige and get all the teachable ones? Or are you limited by the entity eating some?
>>
>>181749737
That would actually be more terrifying.
>>
>>181749858
2 perks appear per level and one is getting eaten, and you're not even guaranteed perks under lvl 10, or something like that. No perk gets taken away forever, it can appear on the next level even if taken away. You have to get lucky to get the A-tier perks on T3 by level 50 tho. Prestige gives a little more luck on bloodwebs.
>>
Anyway to kill a survivor stuck in the pole?
>>
>>181750406
No, either they dc or you dc, but you can't touch them. Happened to me a couple of times.
>>
the f13 shills are really out enforce today
>>
>>181750806
Well I mean, it's the only general for it. Until Last Year comes out, DBD and F13 are going to be the games that are shilled here.

This isn't exactly a saturated genre.
>>
File: FXZEHBKFZHLAEHA.MEDIUM.jpg (36KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
FXZEHBKFZHLAEHA.MEDIUM.jpg
36KB, 620x465px
>>181750406
Yeah
>>
>>181750806
>shills

Keep that shit in /v/
>>
>>181749349
I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I'm more immersed in DBD, as in I get higher blood pressure and jumpscared when I'm playing survivor, and feel like tryharding. I'm not scared of Jason at all, he just appears and kills me, but I have fun roleplaying and fucking around with other counselors.

Both games are fun in their own right.
>>
When are they going to give killer a single perk that's not shit
>>
>>181750332

So... You can get tier 3 prestige and get fucked over and not get what you want?? Yeast..
>>
>>181751424
At least the values are fucking set and they actually work
>>
>>181751424
Leveling is not limited, you can get everything. Question is how much time you'll have to spend for it.
>>
>>181751356
NOED was a strong clutch perk for killers until they tied it to totems. Nurse's vision, whispers and pallet perks are decent. Other perks are only if you're trying to find a way to make them work.

>>181751424
You can do the lvl50 bloodweb over and over until you get the perks you're looking for, but yes, there's a chance you won't have a perk you want on T3 when you reach 50. That's why it's worth getting multople survivors up, since you can end up with different build. Prestiging isn't really worth to rush until you have everything you'd want anyway.

If you unlock Self Care, and then go on Meg for example, you can get both Bond and Self Care on her together with her Adrenaline and SBurst, and she'll more worth to play for pointfarm.
>>
>>181751318
I never feel scared playing either games. DBD games tend to end faster than F13 games as weird as that is. But every time I die it's just like "guess I'll find another game."
>>
>>181678094
Kill yourself you lonely retard.
>>
>>181751986
I guess I could say I feel more of the "Hope" that even the lore suggests in dbd, and feel like there's a chance to lose the killer if I'm focused, and I'm also not instadead because I lack items.
>>
>>181752409
DBD has a better hide-and-seek system definately. F13 has so many different mechanics but the game doesn't explain them thoroughly. People don't seem to understand that composure plays a bigger role in stealth than the actual stealth stat.

I've played enough to know how everything works and can evade Jason pretty easily now. But I get why people are put off and I'm frustrated with the devs with how little the game explains.
>>
File: 01.jpg (8KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
8KB, 277x277px
>>181752275
D-don't be like that, ano-no-non.
>>
>>181742638
FUCK. Is this real? My best is only like 30 something uncommon and now I'll be stuck with this shit? They can't be serious
>>
File: icon.png (2MB, 1921x1080px) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
2MB, 1921x1080px
>tfw you enjoy DbD so much you make custom art for the survivor UI icons with the hopes of one day submitting it to the steam workshop for others to enjoy and literally the day after you complete the first batch Mathieu Cote posts an official topic in the steam forums saying that modifying game icons will lock you out of the game.

>tfw you can literally get banned for making fan art

I hate this game
>>
>>181742638
For fuckssake.
>>
File: 1498723720706.png (46KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498723720706.png
46KB, 1200x1000px
>>181752884
cute
>>
>>181753102
Those look great, anon.

They aren't warning about icons because they're against custom icons, but they'll rework their file packaging soon.
>>
File: 1396035016049.jpg (91KB, 915x960px) Image search: [Google]
1396035016049.jpg
91KB, 915x960px
>find car keys instantly
>drop them next to car
>venture out
>find gas
>get back to car
>keys are gone
FUCKING
RETARDED
MONKEYS
>>
>>181753102
I want to have sex with your Laurie
>>
>>181753906
Yeah, don't drop the keys. It just makes things worse.
>>
>>181753906

>gas 4 seater up
>have keys
>someone puts battery in
>finds keys that someone had dropped on the ground
>full car leaving Tommy by himself as last survivor
>... escape with the keys in my pocket

oops.. well, at least it was just Tommy, and I don't think he'd have been able to fix up the 2 seater with Jason on him anyway.
>>
>>181749031
>Find the hatch
>Pallet loop for all eternity until the killer gets tired of this miserable shit
>Shit team dies and you just sprint down the hatch
>>
>>181753102
I'm getting kind of a Miss Dynamite feel from that Feng.
>>
Is Ace even good outside of being a smiling maniac? As far as I can tell perk wise Bill and Dwight bring it to the table.
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (29KB, 580x438px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
29KB, 580x438px
>>181753735

Thank you.

Certainly sounds like it from the post though.

"A few players are overwriting the game icons right now to play with their own version. This is not something we support or even approve of."

https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2592234299570609393/

I'm just going to hold out hope that maybe I can share them someday down the road.

Guess I'll just colour them in the meantime.

>>181753926

It's the hair, isn't it?

>>181754913

Not sure who that is, but if she's smug as fuck, that's the body language I was going for.
>>
>>181755350
He's good for lootfarming, nothing else. And even that's only given you're good enough to have a chance of escaping, so it's for when you're bored of the metabuild.
>>
File: ace1010.png (2MB, 1667x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ace1010.png
2MB, 1667x1080px
>>181755350
Ace is the only character you should ever play.

Honestly his perks are situational and you should only run them once you get a good grasp of the game
>>
>>181752921
>>181753457

These devs are retarded and people complaining about thick skin being "too good" are also idiots.

Jason can easily get around thick skin with throwing knives or grabs. Only time it's a problem is when people actually group up for once, but I'd argue you'd need thick skin to actually group up successfully in the first place.
>>
>>181756360
My hopes in F13 are draining rapidly.
>>
>>181755619
That's weird, they were supportive of these custom changes a couple weeks back. I've only heard of people changing the icons for perks and characters, I don't know if something like coloring the killer's or the survivor's skin neon green is possible, I've never messed around with the game, because then I could understand the concern.
>>
dude where can i report a bug in dead by daylight since the patch the game crashes every few games, it happens to a couple of friends aswell
>>
>>181757957
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/7/
>>
>>181757881
>Make Claudettes magenta and that damn L4D shirt fluorescent orange
>>
Wheres my Jarvis homestead map, Gun?
I want special one time use abilities for each Jason. Rope traps for part 2, window/door barring for part 3, window jumping for part 7, etc
Give counselors some environmental ways to stun Jason like the chainsaw at Packanack & the noose at Higgins
>>
>intentional teamkilling
why
>>
>>181757881

From what I've heard second hand, it's due to streamers editing their perk icons to give them some sort of advantage unintended by the devs, what that is, I have no idea, but the fact that my shit would be lumped in with that is just really disappointing.
>>
>>181758736
Same reason people used the roof exploits. Because they can.
>>
File: 50euxe7u8s7z.jpg (346KB, 2560x720px) Image search: [Google]
50euxe7u8s7z.jpg
346KB, 2560x720px
wew
>>
>>181751982

I like the way Dwight looks desu

...are they adding now cosmetics btw? Not that that's all girls care about or anything.

But seriously I need some clothes to collect.
>>
>>181737025
Typical shitter playing the worst character
I bet youll try the next worst one, AJ, next kek
The point of this game is to smack Jason around in groups
>>
>>181753102
Those are really cool! Go ahead and colour them, maybe one day they'll make them available.
>>
>>181756360
The problem isn't thick skin being op it's everything else being shit.
>>
>>181759313
There are two paid cosmetic packs out for survivors, and one for killers. There are also exclusive skins, but those are only given out to youtubers/streamers for promotional giveaways now.

I'm sure they'll have more cosmetic dlcs in the future.
>>
>>181759547

Vanessa is one of the better characters because of her speed and stamina and decent luck.

The worst are characters like kenny, adam, aj, jenny.
>>
>>181758828
>>When will the workshop become available?
>"We don't have a timeline on that, but it's something that we want to do. We want people to be able to submit content, we would run community votes on them, and then put the winners in the game. It would be really fun, so we'll see.

This is what MC said about it on the dev stream 2 weeks ago, so maybe we'll have a workshop soon^TM.
>>
>>181748615
Huge map is for stealth purposes
Combat is for stuns
>>
>>181758828
>It's due to streamers editing their perk icons to give them some sort of advantage unintended by the devs

Literally the cancer killing this game, fuck.
>>
>>181759861
>Kenny
>Bad
>Not just solid middle ground

>Adam
>Bad
>Not another all-rounder but more specialized for whacking Jason and decent repairs

>AJ
>Bad
>Not just a good character abused by shitters

>Jenny
>Bad
>Implying you can be bad while being that adorable

In seriousness though you can pretty much play who you want most times and say fuck it to the stats unless you're really determined to main Deb and fix the car every time or something.
>>
>>181758828
>editing their perk icons to give them some sort of advantage unintended
What in the fuck? I fail to see the possible advantage here.
>>
>>181761201
These ugly colorings were getting popular with streamers after getting promoted on the subreddit, but I don't get how it lead to any advantage over the white perks.
>>
>>181761201
>>181758828
I just thought they did that to hide whatever crutch perks they were running at the time.
>>
>>181761639
That makes sense. I don't get why would they be against killer streamers modding against streetsnipers when they were sucking streamer dick on every other occasion. It can also be solved by literally blocking the perk space with overlay.
>>
>>181762071
I guess it just gives the twitch autists something to look at then.
>>
>DBD is flawed and bad
>F13 is flawed and bad
Horror is a frustrating genre.
>>
>>181754460
Tommy has 10 in all stats man.
He could put both the battery and gas after stunning Jason with a bat or something.

He could probably fix the car but I doubt he could start it and escape.
>>
>>181759792

I wish there were way more you could unlock through the game, fingers crossed but they'll probably charge for them I guess
>>
>it's a you juke Jason for 10 minutes in Springwater Camp before inevitable death but the others still haven't fixed a fucking thing episode
>it's also a re-run
starring Cristina Vee as Deborah "Deb" Kim
>>
>>181751424

You can keep generating bloodwebs after you hit level 50, making no perk unattainable (though in theory it's possible you'd have to get three ranks of every single other perk in the game before it would show up).
>>
So how are games going since the new update? I didn't have time to play until tonight, is camping a must now?
>>
>>181762941
The same shit happens in DBD. Like woo I juked the killer for a long time and the crushing disappointment sets in as I see no generators have been repaired in that time period.

Meanwhile, when I play killer generators are lighting up in sequence while I chase some little butthole around as he turns to teabag me.
>>
>>181755350

Once you unlock teachable perks, survivors are only differentiated by their appearance, so you might as well play whoever you think is the most stylish. I suppose female survivors are better at hiding, but most players don't even bother with stealth so go nuts.
>>
>>181757881

I'm guessing they're just worried they can't design their anti-cheat to tell innocuous mods like custom icons apart from something that would give an advantage, so they're taking a hardline approach now so no one bugs them about making an exception later.
>>
>>181762394
F13 devs I'm still giving a silther of hope that they will iron out the bugs and issues and improve on gameplay and add content overtime.

DbD devs I've given up on them ever fixing prevalent issues but they do excell in adding content to the game which isn't a great replacement for not fixing things like body blocking or leavening infinites in the game for so long or face camping still being a thing.
I'm really hoping the victory cube is a step in the right direction of balance.

The genre honestly is better served in the single player element than multiplayer ever will.
>>
>>181762394
Eh, they're both flawed and in different ways, but enjoyable to me.
>>
>>181762978
So you need to collect the first rank before second shows up etc?
>>
>>181763743
Yes. The perk will always show up at Tier1 first.
>>
>>181763057
It's hilarious, camping pays off more than ever now yes. Kills are flat out the most important thing now and cancerous survivorbabs still ALWAYS try and get their unhooks that they think they're entitled to, which only leads to more easy hooks and even more easy points now.
>>
>>181763456
>The genre honestly is better served in the single player element than multiplayer ever will.
Pretty much. I remember one of the promo videos made when the team for the F13 license and was disappointed that nothing in the game was like it. I mean, I get that it wasn't indictive of the final product, but it just captured the spirit of the films so well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK4woFN5ikc
Maybe the single player will be more like this even if it's from Jason's perspective, but I don't know.
>>
>>181763886

Thank you.

So, once I'm tier 3 prestige I can keep using the blood web untill I have every single perk at rank 3- is this correct? Assuming I had unlocked the teachables.
>>
>>181763057
Camping is pretty rewarding now that points don't actually matter just let people go for the saves and rehook easy points.
>>
>>181763910
>cancerous survivorbabs
Eh, what do you want them to do? All they can do is either do gens for 4 minutes straight or try and go for a save, and you can guess which one's more entertaining.
>>
>>181764091
Plus killers aleays complain whenever you let the fucker hang and pop gens instead. It's either gen rush or hook swarm man, what do you want from me?
>>
>>181764091
I mean more for the case that after a certain level you can 100% guarantee they're ALL using Borrowed Time and the other shitter perks.
>>
>>181764212

What if we go for totems instead?

Or we fix the car, call the police, or hide for twenty minutes
>>
>>181764091
I want them to pop gens so I stay rank 20 and the guy I camped rages at me and trys to add me on steam.
>>
>GOD TIER COUNSELORS
Vanessa - the kenyan godess.
arguably the best in the game in it's current state. when played right, she can gather and drop supplies at the car for her teammates faster than anyone else.
She doesn't even need a weapon to kite Jason and can survive for ages on her own. AGES.

Chad - the stunner.
His nickname doesn't only refer to his beautiful exterior, if you need someone to cover your ass and knock Jason out cold, Chad's your boy. He is a must have for any team looking to escape by car.

T. Cox - the shadow.
She's the best stealth character in the game. Quick and silent. She doesn't have AJ's repair abilities but she shouldn't be installing anything anyway. Perfect for getting the sweater.

>GOOD TIER:
AJ - le shadow.
Ultimate hiding ability. Very rarely will you be the first or second to die, giving you lots of time to fix objectives. She's the perfect person to fix the phone and call the cops. Running 'My dad is a cop' on her almost puts her in god tier.
Very handy to have one AJ on a team, but when you end up having 5 or 6, her weaknesses become very clear.

LaChappa - the engineer.
On paper Deb is better, however most Jason's will leave LaChaps alone for the beginning of the game simply because of his meme status. No one fears him, and that's his strength. An absolute animal at fixing primary objectives like the car and the boat, a must have on any team. Once perks like grease monkey starts working he will only get stronger.

Meh tier:
The rest. Except Kenny. Fuck Kenny.
>>
File: 1496702929814.jpg (108KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
1496702929814.jpg
108KB, 499x488px
>>181764582
Accurate tier list
>>
>>181759313
>Not that that's all girls care about or anything.
The fuck are you talking about? I love playing dress up.
>>
>>181764582
Too fucking bad Vanessa players are lone wolf faggots that just lead Jason to you and then just waste fucking time doing nothing till they are the last person alive and then dies like a faggot
>>
>>181764582
I've found a lot of luck with Jenny Myers, her high composure makes it a little easier to hide from Jason late game.

But unfortunately being able to escape Jason's grasp faster doesn't work, as the bar gets all the way to the end but I get executed anyhow. Same when I play Tommy Jarvis.
>>
>>181763456

We have an influx of killer versus survivors type games coming out in the near future, hopefully they're not garbage or at least have devs that aren't retards.

>>181764263

Yea thats the real issue, borrowed time is what makes hooking people so complicated or even getting kills, especially with the longer hooked timers.
>>
Is there any perk that raises your repair level? It would potentially make Tiffany an okay character.
>>
>>181764024
Yeah. The bloodweb never stops, even once you've gotten all the perks, you can still do bloodweb after bloodweb for items/addons/offerings if you want.
>>
ONE thing I really enjoy is that people camp on console.
>>
>>181694618
There were two shotguns, Chad and Tiffany, plus Tommy.

really we lucked out because I had a flare gun and some firecrackers on me and Adam had a spray, too bad we wasted it all in fits of petty revenge and needless backstabbing
>>
File: yNlQWRM.jpg (865KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
yNlQWRM.jpg
865KB, 1813x2111px
>>181765984
>>
File: That shit cray.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
That shit cray.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>All of the killers have super rare addons that connect them to their human life (Doctor's iridescent king reminds him of his mentor, Nurse's flannel patch is torn from her husband's work shirt, Hag's rusty shackles were what kept her bound when she was being eaten, etc.)
>These grant the killer "extreme focus"
>They burn things that remind them of their past life so they can focus on one thing, the hunt.
Man, why doesn't DBD have some sort of comic? The lore has so much fucking potential to be some sort of Lovecraftian BS but they do nothing with it.
>>
>>181766140
Exposes the frogs for the hacks they are if the natural player progression leads to camping.
>>
>>181765984

Not me, even if I know you're there I'll leave, makes the game more fun.

Naturally these are the same that delay the game and teabag at the exit, if I where a pettier man I'd keep a list and camp them if I ever ran into them again.
>>
>>181766213
Poor Billy,all his story is that he was boarded up in some room, and held no one close. He likes his chainsaw at least.
>>
>>181766337
It has been the same for PC, everyone camped at the start, and no one had OP perks. Then people either left or got bored of every game going the exact same route and stopped camping without reason.

But the new Camping Cube arriving on console before people grow out of it will just reinforce this gamestyle.
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
HOW DO i STOP THEM FROM JUMPING INTO THE HATCH
>>
>>181767873
You walk up to them jumping in, stop and tap m1.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13365391
>>
Why don't the counselors just leave Crystal Lake on foot?
>>
>>181768136
they're not allowed to suicide.
>>
>>181768136
Because it's isolated as fuck.

>>181764582
Breddy gud. Jenny is ok
>>
>>181764024

You don't even need to prestige if you don't want bloody clothes. You can just keep generating new bloodwebs forever.
>>
>>181768001
;)
>>
File: maybe someday.png (2MB, 4600x600px) Image search: [Google]
maybe someday.png
2MB, 4600x600px
>>181759605
>>181760453

Here's hoping.

Guess I'll start the killer set later tonight.
>>
>>181765096

I don't want the boy gamers to know that's all we do. Btw what's your Nintendogs friend code
>>
File: You Shouldn't Have Trusted Me.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
You Shouldn't Have Trusted Me.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>181767873

You do this.

:^)
>>
>>181766213

One lore detail that I like is that, unlike the slasher genre DBD claims to emulate, its treatment of gore, injury, and even pain is actually rather sterile. Survivors can get whacked around with makeshift cleavers and axes and even chainsaws or get hooks stabbed clean through their bodies, but doesn't seem to cause nearly the same physical or even mental trauma that it should; a little patching up and it's like it never even happened. The moris are the most brutal it ever gets, even then, the earlier ones showed remarkable restraint; it wasn't until the nurse that we had a death that lingered on the survivor's suffering at all.

This restraint lends the game a touch of class (in a weird way), but much more importantly, it showcases that the Entity actually doesn't give the slightest shit about blood and guts - it's just meat, and it doesn't care about that. It feeds on hope and despair, *higher* emotions. It doesn't want your life, it wants your *soul*, and I find that more chilling than the thought of a simple bloodbath.

Personally, I wonder this disregard for the meat goes even further; given the extreme resilience of the survivors and the unbelievable size difference of the killers, I wonder if anyone's body actually corresponds to human biology at all if you look closely enough. After all, how many times has the Entity remade them? Did their bodies even enter the Entity's domain at all? Just consider - both of the licensed survivors are already dead in their own canons.
>>
>>181769731

Can you do cool Dwight and Korean mom Min?
>>
>>181770271
Have they ever said anything about revealing more details about the survivors?
>>
>>181770990
They say that we'll discover more and more about the Entity as content comes out. I don't think they have anything to add about the survivors though.
>>
File: 20170702161206_1.jpg (148KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170702161206_1.jpg
148KB, 1360x768px
>>
>>181770347

I'll likely do more in the future, but for now I'm just going to stick with the defaults.

There are a lot of cosmetics to get through.

Don't want to put in too much effort and then get cucked out of the payoff. Again.
>>
File: 1498391084746.jpg (84KB, 768x559px) Image search: [Google]
1498391084746.jpg
84KB, 768x559px
>go to twitch to see dbd
>grill gamer is top streamer
>plays killer
dbd might be a good game
>>
>Devs have given personalized cosmetics to streamers who only play survivors
>No personalized cosmetic for a killer

Why is this
>>
>spawn in near car
>Hear Jason music
>Leave, some guy is also near me, can't make out what he's saying
>End up surviving, someone calls police, that guy was only one to die
>Tells his friends to kill me (presumably because I left him at start)
Did I do anything wrong here or is this guy a moron?
>>
>>181772623
They've given personalized cosmetics to killer streamers, but it's survivor cosmetics too. Probably because they don't find a Trapper chasing with a huge logo on his chest appealing. They also have a Wraith head that's has a youtuber's logo.
>>
>>181771863

What if the payoff is everybody thinking you're a cool guy?

Cuz you ain't cucked out of that my friend.
>>
File: Coj04O7XEAAnLWD.jpg:large.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Coj04O7XEAAnLWD.jpg:large.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>181772623
they do

>>181772931
it's not but it still exists
and it's only 1 guy

>>181771863
you've made me want to play feng ming
>>
>see purple twitch Dwight shirt
>only awarded to streamers with 'a good attitude'
>be girl
>consider streaming for easy views and possible shirt
>joke with friend but don't actually do
>five games later realize all we do is bitch about queue times and matchmaking

What if I don't have a good enough attitude for the shirt I want
>>
>>181773252
Then make it two.
>>
>>181773512
No its one guy with the logo, so it's not a big deal what it looks like it's rarely going to be seen if at all
>>
>idiot gets killed by trap trying to put fuse in
>fuse vanishes

I fucking HATE this piece of shit glitchy game. And why the FUCK can Jason stack 3 traps on top of each other by the fuse box?
>>
>>181773252
Yeah, I don't want to see that in my games, looks hideous.
>>
File: Extreme_Dinosaurs_Intro18.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Extreme_Dinosaurs_Intro18.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
Why can't I use selfcare or wiggle sometimes?
>>
File: 1495495640936.png (529KB, 759x741px) Image search: [Google]
1495495640936.png
529KB, 759x741px
if the f13 devs were in charge of the killers for DBD
and the
DBD devs were in charge of the counselors for F13

would the games be better?
would they be balanced?
>>
>>181773865
It's a bug they "fixed" a couple patches ago. In laggy games it just bugs the fuck out, and it goes hand-in-hand with the bug where you couldn't trigger the "escaped" animation.
>>
>>181773252
h20 delirious is a tumor to play with, if you see him in F13 be sure to get him first.
>>
>>181774035

why can't that shit be client side or something? Or just have it be a bar that fills and let you hold space. Sometimes when I struggle it just lags and skips a space and kills me, even though I was spamming it just fine.
>>
>>181773968
>if the f13 devs were in charge of the killers for DBD
Killers COULD hook you to kill you, but they have perma mori's that they just use instead.

>DBD devs were in charge of the counselors for F13
Bats don't break, Jason is stunned for 200% of what they are now.
>>
>discussing dbd on the reddit board
>suggest an alternative to generators all day every day
>'that doesn't fit the lore!'
>lore
>generators appease the entity but nothing else does
>>
>>181774215
They want it to feel like a "real struggle". I already put it on LAlt since it takes less effort and noise to spam, but you could just macro it.
>>
>>181753102
NKC is that really you?
>>
>>181774469
You think the survivors ever get rewarded? I mean the entity has to keep the hope up somehow.
Like you think that away from trails it spawns a lake or gives them new clothes?
>>
>>181774867
>a lake
nigger what?
>>
>>181774867
Nah, it just wants to suck them dry, it can get new survivors anytime.
>>
>>181775000
So they can swim/bath. Damn man they gotta be sweaty.
>>
>>181774693

???
>>
>>181773172

Hey thanks man, I needed to hear that.
>>
File: femalerobot.jpg (139KB, 350x484px) Image search: [Google]
femalerobot.jpg
139KB, 350x484px
I approve of the new victory cube
>>
>>181775921
Your art style reminded me of a drawfag that went by that abbreviation. I apologize if you're not them.
>>
File: RustyRobotsPipe.jpg (154KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
RustyRobotsPipe.jpg
154KB, 1400x1400px
>>181776109
Its nice that killers rank up in a way other than "muhhh pooiiints"

But getting camped even more now that kills are the ONLY way to pips isn't all the fun.
>>
>>181775358
You're not wrong...
>>
>>181774469
>generators appease the entity

I'm not even sure this is true. I always figured the Entity chose them more-or-less arbitrarily.

That said, to replace them, you'd need something that is complex enough to take time, but also something a lawman could hypothetically figure out without training, while being hypothetically possible to fix (or activate, or prepare, or whatever) barehanded but respond well to the use of tools.
>>
>>181774867

The survivors just hope to escape the match. IIRC their memories are wiped after death or escape, so they never remember that it never sticks.
>>
>>181778208
No, Benedict remembered everything. He'd just wake up at the campfire over and over again.
>>
>>181774867
The reagents do mention a lake, and other items imply the survivors are allowed time to prepare them. I suppose we don't see that because it would be boring.
>>
>>181779270

We don't play as Benedict. There may be a reason for that and it may be connected to his memory retention.
>>
Does anyone else get irrationally mad when players help Jason etc? Some guy made a deal with Jason, he had the keys and let Jason kill everyone else. I was pretty asspained desu
>>
>>181751356

Never

There isn't a single perk that's as bullshit as what Survivors get. Their perks grant them entire new abilities that guarantees them safe zones and encourages lone wolf types and sandbagging others for points. There's no focus in teamwork outside of doing generators.

Killers just have perks that enhances built in abilities already and most of the ones that grant them an edge have been nerfed to the ground. The closest thing a Killer has on par with Survivor perks is add-ons, and those are limited resources most people are discouraged from using
>>
File: 1497994635246.png (175KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1497994635246.png
175KB, 624x352px
>considering buying f13
>watch a streamer play to see what its like
>he just uses some dash move and instakills people.
>he complains about "bad item RNG" yet seems to kill everyone with no effort at all.
honestly not sure if I should buy it. I really want to because its a fresh idea in the vidya industry but if that guy's video is anything to go by, it's pretty fuckin broken.
>>
>>181783014
If Jason catches you you're dead. He's a giant psycho killer, not the bitch of a magic spider

Telegrabbing is handled by paying attention to your surroundings and managing your stamina so you can run serpentine when the Jason blip behind you vanishes. As long as you have stamina and know what you're doing you can dodge it.
>>
File: 1498224800335.jpg (44KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498224800335.jpg
44KB, 450x450px
>>181780234
>haha get fucked jason the rest are already way ahead of you, they've already gone off in the boat
>he teleports to the boat and kills the guy filling it with gasoline.
>>
>>181783238
>Tell Jason they're fixing the boat
>He teleports away to the boat
>You lied
>They're at the car
>And now its coming to pick you up

One of my favorite rounds
>>
>>181783237

zig zagging isn't going to work vs any decent jason on pc.
>>
why the fuck is this game balanced around some loot crate shit? Can't there just be perks or a skilltree and maybe a loadout system? Why the fuck does everything have to be some rng shit?
>>
>>181783393

it works sometimes but it's kind of a gamble. Sometimes they're going to get you because when it comes down to it they can see you you can't see them, all you can do is guess and anticipate. It works about 50% of the time.
>>
>>181766213
I'm ambivalent about the lore. On one hand it's not like a slasher movie at all even when its marketed as one. On the other hand its actually sort of interesting at points.

The magic spider is basically a Gentry from Changeling: The Lost. It seems to be a cross-cultural spirit. Ojomo and the Hag both knew of it despite being from different cultures. If it had anything to do with the cult behind Michael Myers he's also Celtic.

What I'm trying to get at is I want a Wild Hunt based killer. What the magic spider does is basically the Wild Hunt from European mythology. It's a giant fairy/elf.

Maybe a killer with a hook for an arm? He'd reference both the Celtic god Dagda and the classic urban legend.
>>
>>181729621
>>181729986
>>181730007
>>181730459
I fucked up. Dwight is the wimp and poor little white boy.

Jake, Ace, and Bill are the only interesting characters.
>>
>>181730491
>they're in eternal hell

Except for Bill. And on the killer's side Michael who couldn't be happier to hunt people again and again forever and ever.

Are any of the other killer's totally down with the magic spider's setup? It's implied in the lore the magic spider had to beat some of the killers to get them to cooperate.

Which killers had to be made to be killers?
>>
File: 1 (4).jpg (78KB, 553x623px) Image search: [Google]
1 (4).jpg
78KB, 553x623px
>>181785042
>Except for Bill
I really don't think bill would be happy about where he is.
>>
>>181785291
Bill just wishes he had a gun so he could show the killer what he used to do to tanks.
>>
>>181776240

Oh, not me I'm afraid. Sorry.
>>
>>181785291
He's not happy openly. But deep down this is the endless war he's always wanted. Compared to how the other survivors feel he's in Disney land.
>>
File: 1497934651734.gif (1010KB, 572x252px) Image search: [Google]
1497934651734.gif
1010KB, 572x252px
Singleplayer can't come soon enough. I just want to be Jason.
>>
I have 100 hours in dbd and I just realised how to fast vault. I thought you needed a perk or something because I tried many times to do it but it didn't work, that's because shift+w+space doesn't work on many keyboards apparently, I just binded vault to different key.
>>
>>181784695
>and poor little white boy.
Dwight is obviously a jew :DD
>>
>>181773647
They're fixing the disappearing items thank fucking god.
>>
>>181787263
I hope they fix Part 9 sharing Part 3's music.
>>
>>181785042
>Which killers had to be made to be killers?

The Trapper was a real piece of work even before he entered the Entity's realm. He might have had to be forced to obey the Entity, but he was already quite willing to kill.

The Hillbilly killed the family that abused him and the animals on the farm, but we don't know how much malice he had for strangers. It's hard to tell how hard the Entity had to push him (though again, he probably resisted being a prisoner again if nothing else).

The Wraith only killed one person deliberately, and that was the guy that made him kill people unknowingly. He was probably the opposite of the Trapper; accustomed to taking orders, but unwilling to kill until he was broken.

The Nurse was driven mad after a tragedy derailed the life she wanted and she spent years working in an old-timey insanity ward. I'm tempted to say the Entity probably didn't have to try so hard on her because she was broken to begin with.

The Shape, as you mentioned, is probably having the time of his life.

The Hag probably sits alongside the Wraith for being the most innocent in life, having suffered weeks of torture and disfigurement and watching others die all around her. It's not clear how broken she was by the end of it (her bio says she was hallucinating, which could imply anything), so she'd either have needed a lot of work or almost none. Interestingly, she could *only* have massacred her captors with some sort of supernatural aid, so...make of that what you will.

The Doctor may actually beat out the Trapper for the most evil killer besides the Shape, *and* he was happy to follow orders (if given room to do the job his own way), so he probably took very little convincing.
>>
>>181787651
>He might have had to be forced to obey the Entity
Evan is a complete lapdog.
He doesn't care who it is, he just wants head pats.
>>
>>181788629

He admired his father for his power and ruthlessness, but when he started to fall apart due to age and dementia Evan did a 180 on him. But you're right, the Entity was probably more than powerful enough to command his respect.
>>
>>181787651
>It's not clear how broken she was
Its said at the very end that now that she has the hunger for flesh, she can't be abated from it.
>>
>>181788629
I want to give the trapper headpats!
>>
>>181786686
I just want a place to practice my driving and boating

I do not want to bear the burden of getting half a lobby killed because I'm too unreliable at the wheel
>>
>>181793084
Single player counselor or just a series of training minigames would be a great idea.

Unfortunately these ideas require work, and the devs have proven themselves to be lazy motherfuckers. Just look how half assed NES Jason was.
>>
Now you can only attempt to escape hook 3 times? I'm pretty sure it used to be 4 before this patch.
>>
>>181795104
>Escape hook 4 times

What the actual fuck?

Is survivor gameplay for people that just don't like losing?
>>
>>181796765
Well there's only 4% chance to actually escape
>>
File: SERPENTINE.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
SERPENTINE.webm
1MB, 960x540px
How do you dodge a shift grab you never see coming?
>>
>>181798582
Nigga you ran in a fucking straight line
When you see the VHS effect you should start running in zig zag, hell start running randomly, even a bit in the opposite dirrection, if you have a weapon that you know can stun Jason.
>>
>>181799648

I wasn't being chased by him or even know he was hunting me. This was the first and only encounter I ever had with Jason that match. By the time the VHS effect hit I was already grabbed.
>>
>>181799842
Your best bet is to spaz out when you see VHS effect, since you have a little bit of time before Jason will grab you.
>>
>>181799842
>>181798582

Just like in the movies.
>>
>>181759861
>Adam
>Bad
I can stun jason over and over until the match clock runs out in the right circumstances, but I can also repair and avoid sense for a decent amount of time
Adams only weakness is his quickly breaking weapons, and theres a perk for that
Imo hes a better all rounder than Kenny, he has the perfect combo of stats
>>
File: 1494151643575.jpg (25KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
1494151643575.jpg
25KB, 480x474px
>people still use black shirt
And most of the time they're nigress. Old habits die hard, I guess
>>
File: typical AJ faggot.png (712KB, 649x573px) Image search: [Google]
typical AJ faggot.png
712KB, 649x573px
>when you find a faggot AJ main
>>
File: ebony meme.png (180KB, 540x392px) Image search: [Google]
ebony meme.png
180KB, 540x392px
>>181802010
>see a lobby full of tryhard niggers
>>
>>181803305
Not anymore.
>>
File: 1498670233342.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498670233342.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>181803382
>killing all of them and using an ultra rare offer for only a neutral pip gain
makes it even more insulting desu
>>
>>181803656
Is it though? I thought you need to hook people now to use a mori which gives you a +1. A mori Gives two so wouldn't you get 12 if you 4k?
>>
>>181801094
Yes, stupid people that don't zig zag when the danger warning plays die just like in the movies.
>>
Reminder that if you think hook camping is a real thing you're a garbage gamer and a garbage human being.
>>
File: 1433382294552.png (405KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
1433382294552.png
405KB, 600x753px
>>181804581
>Reminder that if you think hook camping is a real thing you're a garbage gamer and a garbage human being.
This is probably a hag main.
>>
>>181804296
you have to hook them now? fuck me, nevermind then
>>
>>181804704
t. garbage human being
>>
>>181804704
>please turn around so we can unhook our buddy and make you have to catch and hook three times to kill one person
>>
>>181805187
>Someone says hook camping isn't real
>Laugh at them for such a stupid claim
>fuck you I'm not leaving to give you entitled fucks a single unhook just to be looped again!

Your quip just proves me right, but okay. Whatever makes you feel clever.
>>
>>181803305
>>181803382
at least tombstone is still satisfying to use
>>
>>181805383
It's "real" in as much as watching to make sure they stay on the hook happens. It's not in the sense that it isn't fair.
>>
>>181799842

The camera zooms in when jasons on your ass/is close. That's your que to start running the fuck out of there. Stalk+shift is still dumb though.

>>181801240

Man at arms add's like nothing to weapon durability. It's prolly broken like every other perk.
>>
anyone in F13 notice a static noise randomly? it sounds like "tv snow," not the jason static effect.

when i moved closer to where the noise was coming from it got louder and i could tell the direction (it was coming from a random tree in the woods). it eventually disappeared too. bug? secret? i searched around the tree and found nothing
>>
>>181805782
Who said anything about it being fair?
That's irrelevant, hooking camping is a real tactic, to claim otherwise just makes you looks like a salty killer who got called out on it.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
https://myspace.com/killerkumeyaay

LaChappa, what are you doing?
>>
File: Untitled.gif (121KB, 616x410px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
121KB, 616x410px
>>181806902
>Myspace
>>
>>181806902
>myspace
Ha ha what
>>
>>181806256
It's noise coming from the hidden television playing the original F13 8-bit game they added as a hidden easter egg
>>
File: full.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>181806902
Jesus Christ it's him
>>
>>181806595
>Who said anything about it being fair?

The people calling it camping.

Camping implies an unfair tactic for an unfair advantage such as "spawn camping" or "sniper camping". Watching hooks to catch people is fair. It's not camping.
>>
>>181807226
For real? Where do you find this secret?
>>
why is doctor getting a redesign when wraith and hag are designed to camp hooks?
>>
>>181787651
I think the shit in Trapper's arm, the Nurse's broken neck, the Doctor's torture device, and the Wraith's fucked up body are indicative of what the Entity had to do to them. Mikey's unscathed so he's haveing a good time.
>>
>>181811078
People feel they wasted their money on the Doctor.
>>
How the hell do I get better at Trapper? What perks should I get for him too? I also never get anyone in my traps unless I get lucky.
>>
>>181812752

Brutal Strength, Nurses Calling, Unrelenting and Whispers is what I run, for traps I put them in weird erratic places, never place them in obvious spots, people won't fall for it, people hitting traps is largely a crapshoot. Beyond that just chase them down like normal, trapper is the fastest of the killers.
>>
>>181812697
Because in a game where every hit against a survivor counts his entire gameplay mechanic is based on accumulating hits and then finally hitting the survivor where other killers just hit them.

>>181812752
You aren't supposed to catch anyone unless you get lucky. The game is heavily slanted to survivors winning so the devs can keep their twitch stream friends.

>>181811131
I agree with Trapper and Nurse and Wraith but I don't think the Doctor needed the torture device to kill. I think he just -likes- that.

You're right about Mikey. What the magic spider has him do is basically heaven for him. And there's no way they'd have their magic spider fuck up the guest star.

I guess Hillbilly was compliant then since magic spider didn't have to fuck him up for him to work?
>>
>>181812697
is he that bad?
madness mechanic seems pretty good for tracking

>>181812982
yeah I guess that is a good point everytime you madness someone you are doing it instead of breaking a pallet or hitting them.
I find good players can dodged a madness spark pretty easily which sucks.
>>
>>181803305
Even survivors hate Claudettes in black. You know that if things are going south you're the only one making the save, and if you're caught, you die on the hook even if the killer's chainsawing someone on the other end of the map. They won't 'blow their cover'.
>>
File: image.png (157KB, 422x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157KB, 422x309px
>>181812903
Are you absolutely sure about that? I thought all the killers, Except for MM in EW1, nurse, and hag, have the same speed: those three being slower.
Also, all lunge lengths are the same?
>>
>>181807325
Even if you called it ~protecting the hook~ or ~securing kills~, survivors wouldn't be more sympathetic. To know why people hate camping, and why devs give perks against it, you have to put yourself in the camped survivor's shoes. If they got downed before they even finished a generator, then they just played a 2 minute game that only consisted of them having done nothing, but being hooked, and maybe being farmed by their fellow survivors while the killer doesn't leave the 20m circle of the hook. Sure the others can just get gens and get the fuck out, but that doesn't make it better for the poor fucker, it's not even about muh altruism points, because you could still easily farm that.
>>
>>181813126
Madness can track and that's it. There's nothing to actually help you hit the survivors. Billy and Nurse are top tier for a reason.

>>181813875
Trapper is base speed while Nurse and Hag are slower than him. MM is slower in EW1 but that's about it. Lunges definitely aren't the same since the Doctor can throw himself over a football field away at you and land.
>>
File: 1499280476766.png (44KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
1499280476766.png
44KB, 200x170px
>>181814023
I just had a camp where I hooked someone,
went to check nearby gens and destroy nearby pallets, find someone still working on one, chase him.
He runs towards the hooked survivor and leads me to a Claudette creeping towards the hook.
I lose sight of the original person and chase the claudette who very predictably never leaves area despite knowing I know he's here.

Survivors wouldn't blame each other or realize that leading the killer to hooked people is a shitty play, because they'd instead blame me for checking nearby gens and breaking flipped pallets.

They way they write the hook area is a no go zone, which means all the gens nearby it are free, all the pallets nearby it are indestructible and if the killer sees you he can't attack you if your within 20m of the hook.

The second survivors start taking responsibility for terrible plays and shitty ideas, camping wont be an effective tactic. as it is now people are just playing shit.
>>
>>181814763
It's always the "not me" killers that respond to claims, but there are killers that either don't even move, or even if they get into a chase with a savior, and the survivor starts running away, they just drop it and go back to guarding the hook. Yes, it's a bait, both the killer and survivor know that it's a bait for my teammates to go in for the save, but this is where sportsmanlike behavior comes in, in that you leave an opening for save at least. It also depends on how long the match has been going on, as when the gates are open the killer has simply nothing else to do but to bait survivors on hooks, otherwise survivors will just leave. That's why I don't like the new system, since gens don't even matter as long as you can catch and camp two people to death, you're good to go.

And I hate when my teammate starts looping the jungle gym around my hook, making it impossible to save or the killer to leave, I agree that most survivors don't know how to play. But if I tell them to not run loops around my hook or just jump out and run by the killer for the save, they just write it off and tell me to stop being "salty".
>>
Storyboard from Alternate ending for part 6, unfilmed.
Elias Voorhees visits the graves of his family, to pay off the undertaker once more to bury his son rather than cremation
>>
File: SWF Claudettes sandbag solo Meg.webm (1014KB, 398x224px) Image search: [Google]
SWF Claudettes sandbag solo Meg.webm
1014KB, 398x224px
How do you balance SWF?
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 396x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 396x494px
>>181814041
>>181814041
I thought Doctor reach being more than other killers was a bug and they patched it already. Tbh Doctor is sort of trash since he doesn't have any ability to help him land those juicy slices. Ability to find survivors comes naturally/eventually so his scream-machine is sorta the lazy way out.
Now the nurse, she's a hunter. No more tea bagging or pallet dodging. Black shirt Claudette get the 20 second double slice treatment all day long.
>>181816194
Survivors have faster entity progression for the grouped people. 3 SWF + 1 rando = super fast progression for the groupies, normal for the rando.
There I fixed it.
>>
>>181816194
Only duo-queue for swf.
>>
>>181815741
I don't blame killers who aren't confident or necessarily enjoy the chase game to opt out of it, chasing a survivor who is prepared to be chased is actually really stupid , if the gates are powered no reason to leave a hook but greed and survivors need to accept that. If you've almost won and the killer is camping his second victim people need to accept he's given up and wants his safety pip.
> That's why I don't like the new system, since gens don't even matter as long as you can catch and camp two people to death, you're good to go.
I think the frogs are bad developers but this really is the players fault for not smashing gens, killers can't afford to camp the first person unless no one is doing gens and will only camp the second person to ensure a safety pip if the gens are getting done.

>salty
Well the playerbase is cancer and only does plays that benefit themselves this is nothing new is video games.
>>
>>181816194

Gotta be careful with the apes man, they always roam in packs.

Kudos to her for not letting go.
>>
HOLY SHIT WHY IS EVERY LOBBY SAYING MEAN THINGS TO ME I DONT EVEN CAMP WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS FUCKING PLAYERBASE
>>
>>181817490
I actually have no idea a guy spent 5 minutes telling me, I was a piece of shit, he wished I got HIV that I was fat and he was fit, that he reported me, ect ect.
He then after the game tried to add me, otherwise I'm guessing he intended to shitpost more on my profile.
I reported him but I don't think he'll get banned or even muted for being a tumor. now i just leave post game lobby chat because the hate people spew is unreal.
>>
>>181817490
>>181817701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOFn8dWc1_g
it didn't bother me at first but man it's like every game
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 195x195px
>>181817490
>>181817701
Welcome to the most toxic player base ever. Somehow DBD managed to attract the most try-hard thin-skinned shit-flinging survivors. I swear playing killer is to consign yourself to getting griefed post game no matter what you do.
>>
>>181814023
>survivors wouldn't be more sympathetic
Survivors are people playing on easy mode. They don't get to complain about -anything-.

>Why devs give perks against it
Like they don't incentivize killer powers like the Wraith and Hag's around watching hooks?

>Just played a 2 minute game that only consisted of them having done nothing

Shouldn't have let themselves get caught. If you die in any game that doesn't let you respawn you're going to have to wait.
>>
>>181817490
This is what happens when the devs court the twitch streamer base.
>>
>>181818823
The frogs don't take survivor as easy mode, but they also fail to see how they alienate killers.

don't get caught is the equivalent of killers being told to git gud and chase down all 4 players 3 times. if the killer isn't an idiot and wants YOU dead, he can ensure that, since he's not an AI who thinks you can suddenly fall off the map even if you manage to lose him for a second. If they wanted players dying left and right, the killers would have permamori ala Jason, and not come up with the whole hook system, and they're frustrated people don't play like they want themto, but aren't competent with making systems and skills that prevent that (see Hag as their"anti-camp" killer and Doc as their "metabreaker".)

They don't want to alienate players, but end up listening more to survivors than killers, since it's 4:1.

They gave a perk against camping, the bane of killers' existence, BT. Except that it screws over non-campers, and teaches survivors to just run for unhooks instead of making great teamplays like in the past.
>>
>>181819789
DOC was meant to be a meta breaker?
FUCKING HOW?
>>
>>181820375
They were building him up to be the next Nurse. They said he'll break the game, and force people to play differently. The only different thing about him is that people spend more time in lockers.

That's why I'm a bit worried about the new killer, because he's the next new nurse according to the head of game design.
>>
>>181798582
What always work for me is the moment the camera gets close to you then immediately run backwards and zig zag.

If you know Jason is behind you and shifts then take a look at your minimap. Once the red tip of his icon shows then run back quickly.

Not always a guarantee but it's been working for me if I need to juke Jason for ten minutes.
>>
>>181821501
Meant to say that if the red pointer touches the white outline on your minimap then run back.

If fear is too high then wait one or two seconds after the camera zooms in on you to run in the other direction.
>>
>>181767273
>But the new Camping Cube arriving on console before people grow out of it will just reinforce this gamestyle
Camping was reinforced with BT way before Cube.
>>
>>181821697
BT doesn't even activate unless you're close to the hook. How does it lead to more camping?
>>
>>181821846
Most killers have 32 terror radios, that's not close at all.
>How does it lead to more camping?
Because survivors rush the hook with their BT. If survivors are near the hook, there is no reason to leave. Killers also have different ways to counter BT, such as Insidious, hook grab, traps, invisibility etc., but they must be near the hook.
Before BT, there was a good chance that you're wasting your time camping, since competent survivors would jump on gennies the moment they know you're camping. Now you know they'll come, since BT is part of the meta, so camping right now is free points for you.
Plus, burning BT early is very good too.
>>
File: fdsger.png (53KB, 716x177px) Image search: [Google]
fdsger.png
53KB, 716x177px
What did they mean by this
>>
>>181794151
To be fair, they actually couldn't call it NES Jason or some other things because apparently they didn't have the legit access to that. He actually had to be knockoff NES Jason or nothing.
>>
is camping for a minute the optimal camp strategy?
>>
>>181823337
Slugging is the optimal strategy.
>>
>>181822513
Nes jason being called retro jason doesn't make him half assed
NES jason being a poor skin of part 3 makes him half assed
NES jason having the same stats as part 3 makes him half assed
Them promising a Unique kill and then going back on it makes them half assed.
no one cares what he's called but mitch murder is the only one who put any effort into retro jason.
>>
F13 players
>Gentlemen first and foremost
>Believe in fairplay
>Never mock the opposition

Dbd players
>Usually underage or streamers
>Teabag killers
>shit talk opposition
>>
>>181821026
>>181820375
>>181819789
>Doc a game changer

Do the frogs even know what game they're programming for?

Long term strategies like the Doc's are never going to pay off so long as gens get fixed so quickly. If you want to incentivize slow burn strategies you need to make rounds last longer.
>>
>>181822513
>Doesn't make a "You and your friends are dead" for counselors to see when they die even though they did this in Virtual Cabin
>Jason can't hear his own music
>No 8-bit sound effects for hitting people or getting hit
>Jason doesn't have the skin in the opening and closing cutscenes
>Pam's head isn't different looking in the closing cutscene
>Jason's stun animation isn't him sitting on the ground like in the game

There's so much they could have done to make NES Jason cool, they didn't even need to make him a new Jason. There was so much they could have done to show that they're TRYING to make the game work, especially when NES Jason was supposed to be a "we're sorry" gift for the dumpster fire of a launch.

But no. He's just an alt color with a single decent music cue that only plays for counselors. It's pathetic.
>>
File: klzjldjiyx7z.jpg (36KB, 632x366px) Image search: [Google]
klzjldjiyx7z.jpg
36KB, 632x366px
Devs not smart
>>
>>181823657
As someone whose played both games this is true.

I've never had the same amount of fun playing DBD as I've had playing F13. But there's just nothing to progress in F13 after you unlock part 8 (because lets be honest. No one wants Jason Goes to Hell Jason). So I end up playing DBD more.

If the F13 devs stopped being lazy incompetent fucks they could burry DBD. Watching DBD get more players than F13 is like watching the democrats lose to Trump. They could win if only they stopped being retards.
>>
>>181824095
>>
File: ZC2uXTR_d.jpg (118KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
ZC2uXTR_d.jpg
118KB, 640x1138px
>>181824095
Meant to post this
>>
>>181824095
That sounds like a ridiculously hokey story. That's like almost word for word the usual "I DINDU NUFFIN" ban excuse in any game.

>"F-fuckin GIRLS were in this game and I totally played it cool and called them out, little did I know they were real when they said their uncle worked at nintendo, then I got banned!"

I'd almost bet money they really went on some autistic screed.
>>
File: vCAXEhV_d.jpg (123KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
vCAXEhV_d.jpg
123KB, 640x1138px
>>181824272
Last one
>>
>>181824272
>Trying too hard sexism
>B-b-but they started it
>Now more obvious he said more than just one thing to them

Boy, is it so hard to just own up to being a shitter when you pick the wrong people to sperg out at.
>>
>>181824383
>BUT-BUT-BUT I ONLY CALLED THEM WHORES AND FAGGOTS

IS
IT
SO
HARD

To not spaghetti all over in a videogame.
>>
>>181824156
really?
as someone whose played both games I can say that's false.
F13 players are and can be just as shitty as DbD players, In fact its very likely it's the same people playing both games.

Gentlemen? Fairplay? Nevermock?
Neitheir of these games have any of those. F13 is full of griefers, glitch abusers and grabby Jason with quick executes.

>If the F13 devs stopped being lazy incompetent fucks they could burry DBD.
DBD might have shit devs who know nothing about balance but they are way better at adding content to the game. F13 devs are still fixing shit from launch, grease monkey and perks still don't work, crucial items fall into the ground and become untouchable.

both games are full of shitheads, both development teams are incompotent any one trying to imply otherwise is a shill or willfully ignorant.
>>
Anyone know a decent game recording software? Been wanting to record people acting like douchebags or TKing to help Jason
>>
>>181823586
They made bleeding out giving only+1 point now, so it's the least efficient strategy now.
>>
>>181824547
Yeah the guy is a cretin but if what he says is true, it seems fishy. Not that he's undeserving of a ban, it's their rules, but if true the 12y/o should be banned for helping Jason also. Furthermore where is the proof? As I hear it like 300 people have been banned, 290 of those are glitchers. It's almost impossible to get banned for shit talking, i run into people screaming nigger down the mic regularly. You need it recorded and I doubt these 12 y/o did that.
>>
>>181824792
You down them all and then put them on a hook.
>>
>>181824792
slugging loads of people is really effective for slowing down gens if you aren't running IG and AGI.
>>
>>181823661
They were going for that with him, in the way that Tier3 madness prevents repairing until they snap out of it, and adding the "mad" skillchecks which they want to make a default instead of an add-on.

It just didn't work out, because they base their predictions and balancing on their QA tester games.

I want them to add alternative escape methods or secondary objectives, not longer generator times. No one likes doing the fucking generator after a 100 hours in.
>>
>>181824792
slugging needs to be changed in the new victory cube if the last person bleeds out he should give more points as he'll literally avoid you and the hatch just to prevent a double pip.
>>
how to play the doctor
shock them 3 times
hook them
shock the person saving them
hook them
>>
Good thing this general has moved on from the shitpile known as Friday the 13th.
>>
>>181824859
That's not slugging. Slugging was popular when sabo and DS were a thing, and you had no chance to put anyone on the hook.
>>
When is PS4 getting Michael?
>>
>>181825404
>what is deerstalker?
>>
>>181825512
how to fix the doctor
let him shock generators.
>>
>>181825692
>what is a design flaw?
survivors shouldn't be allowed to disallow double pips because of spite and without escaping.
>>
>>181825603
The definition of slugging has expanded.
>>
>>181825404
It's pretty retarded yes, but then your first mistake was thinking the frogs care about doing anything good for killers.
>>
>>181825716
you can't work on a shocked generator / it gives you +madness while working on it something like that.
>>
>>181825797
If you lost track of the body, and didn't bring deerstalker, that's on you. The survivor might not even know where the hatch spawned, and may be looking for it, so they won't make him teleport to you.
>>
>>181826219
>The survivor might not even know where the hatch spawned, and may be looking for it,
this is the thing they aren't looking for it, they crawl off to corners of the map and stay perfectly still just to deny double pips.
>>
>>181825895
Ruin\thanato\skillcheck add-on +this would be a sure way of people outright stop playing the game unless they put in more to do for survivors.
>>
>>181826528
just remove the Hex totem oh wow ruin sure is good.
>>
>>181826528
the only way to make the games longer is give the doctor better tools to fuck up generators so his madness is actually useful and not just why waste time shocking people you've already found.
>>
>>181826587
Not if he's camping it like national treasure, and with the shakey-skillcheck addon it's difficult to power through.
>>
File: girlsnight.png (565KB, 1246x1000px) Image search: [Google]
girlsnight.png
565KB, 1246x1000px
I wonder if they reveal any info on the new killer today
>>
>>181725335
im the dead chad you see by the fire. i meant to shoot the adam but two people were in the crosshair so it was a double kill
>>
>>181824757
OBS, MSI Afterburner, AMD ReLive, or Nvidia Shadowplay.
>>
>>181828537
It'd be nice, hopefully they'll actually be a successful shake up this time after poor Herman was so meh.
>>
>doctor is shit without the addons
>hag has shit addons
>wraith needs addons to even be viable

why design killers like this?
>>
File: Who is your Councilor Main.png (49KB, 858x676px) Image search: [Google]
Who is your Councilor Main.png
49KB, 858x676px
>>
>>181828537

That's cute
>>
>>181830760
Wraith is because they won't just fucking rework him, he's been bad FOREVER but they're determined to make life as bad for killers as often as possible, up until all the SWF cancer can never find a game ever again because woops, when you incentivize playing one side so thoroughly over the other, turns out the other side stops bothering.
>>
>>181830760
I don't think the Hag's addons are any worse than other killer's. The Wraith has gotten weak because people have learned to play since the game came out. He was pretty strong back in the day before everyone had all the good perks, and didn't understand the limitations of the killers.
>>
>>181831490

Does f13 have queue with friends?
>>
>>181832629
It doesn't have a specific "Shitters apply here" queue like SWF, but I'm pretty sure you can invite people in public matches that have spots open. That or you can make a private match and play with friends, where you still get full XP and shit anyway.
>>
>>181832629
you can create partys and queue together
but the game also has in game voip already and is a big part of the game, its intended if not downright encouraged you work with people in your games premade or not.
>>
File: il_340x270.545556694_l8do.jpg (26KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.545556694_l8do.jpg
26KB, 340x270px
>>181828537
I hope so, but its unlikely
>>
>>181832992

What's wrong with swf? I don't understand why people are so pissed that other people play with their friends.
>>
>>181831264

Stealth/repair is just too good when you play solo. As Deb I can get basically any of the escape options up and running by myself.
>>
>>181833230
DBD was never designed to have people talking to each other over voice.
SWF wasn't even an option when the game was released but people wanted it so the devs put it in, and guess what, voice broke the game just like the devs thought it would.
>>
>>181833230
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dead+by+daylight+swf
>>
>>181833503
But its so much fun
>>
>>181833951
>Cheating is fun
Who would have guessed.
>>
>>181833503
People still played with their friends, just instead of being able to make a party they moved to low population download regions or -my favorite- kept hopping lobbies until they met up, which caused lobbies to bug out from the constant traffic or people screaming at you to leave the lobby because their 4th friend can't get in.

The main problem is not the "I'm playing with my friends, teehee" people, but the ones that join discord servers to look for other tryhards as if it was a serious competitive game.
>>
File: 1429240894139.gif (208KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1429240894139.gif
208KB, 312x322px
>>181828537
>Meg's dress
>>
post your jason mic spam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjpp0_6kb0
>>
>be Jason
>Get pocket knifed 4 (four) times
Fuck this game. Why is it me who gets awful fucking luck
>Triple trap phone box
>Police get called
>>
>>181836503
you just need better map awareness
play league of legends
play jason part 2
practice map awareness

you atleast killed the guy who called them right?
>>
>>181836770
>Leg of Lels teaching you map awareness

The way most of their players play would suggest otherwise.
>>
>>181837371
if you play lol and can't make it past gold your map awareness sucks simple as.
>>
>>181836503

I once had a girl drop firecrackers on me twice, use a healing spray 3 times, and still pocket knifed out of 3 grabs. She claimed she got them in the cabins after she used the first ones, etc, etc... then I went for the Chad and Adam starting up the 2 seater, and Adam pocket knifed twice and Chad once.

the Vanessa who'd pocket knifed me 3 times managed to survive out the night because I ran out of time, after the chad and adam glitched me out of the map and almost killed me then they glitched to where they were driving an invisible car that couldn't be stopped (but then I discovered they could be grabbed they were on their feet but in a car driving animation moving at car speeds but couldn't escape and could drive over water)
>>
>>181836770
I was playing part 2, both cars double trapped phone box triple. I knew where everything was, not playing lol. Everytime I got someone they just pocket knifed me and then time wasted me and everyone had a flare gun etc. Just played as Jason again there and killed everyone, host left. Guess you can't win in this game.
>>
>>181813441
When.can we expect the.bunnyman Killer?
>>
>>181816194
Why cant niggers.be honorable?
>>
>>181838523
sounds like 1 of 2 things happened
you A fucked up your trap placement
or B didn't teleport when the trap went off

if everyone is pocket knifing you like you imply there's no real way they'd be able to disable all the traps.
>>
File: 1445669309865.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1445669309865.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>181838562
>When.can we expect the.bunnyman Killer?
Consider suicide
>>
>>181837470
Nigga, I've been up to Diamond and Master when I still bothered playing and people STILL had all the awareness of a blind, deaf guy half the time, then would get buttblasted and blame top or jangle every time. I don't know how it happens, but it does at all levels in that game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arEkqdiMKNI
>>
>>181839102
your exaggerating people over gold are map aware if they care is another thing.
>>
>>181838786
Because they're constantly told by every piece of their media to think they're tough shit, so they're universally shaken when they see one another getting their shit kicked in by someone even less impressive looking.
>>
>/pol/ is back
it's like clockwork
>>
File: new killer.jpg (245KB, 2048x646px) Image search: [Google]
new killer.jpg
245KB, 2048x646px
>>181838562
It's probably a native killer. What kind of survivor will w eget with this chapter? Nea and Ace don't really have anything to do with their respective killers.
>>
>>181839303
I'm really not, it's what made me stop playing after years, I was able to consistently reach and keep rank but it was just miserable games match after match where 1-2 people would never even begin to carry their weight.
>>
>>181839717
They said that the next survivor was a girl didn't they?
>>
>>181839862
It's possible since there are less female killers right now, but I don't remember them saying anything yet. The silhouette looks male to me though.
>>
>>181839717
is this the anti pallet loop killer the doctor was meant to be?
>>
>>181840035
>Next survivor
>>
>>181840164
They have one already, she's called Nurse. She was released when infinite jukespots were still a thing.

Some theoreticize he'll be ranged based on some item present on the game.
>>
File: min.jpg (494KB, 2048x1926px) Image search: [Google]
min.jpg
494KB, 2048x1926px
>>181840276
Ah, I can't read. I have no idea about that, but they have more free girls than male survivors right now.
>>
>>181824589
>Gentlemen? Fairplay? Nevermock?
Neitheir of these games have any of those. F13 is full of griefers, glitch abusers and grabby Jason with quick executes.

I came back from maybe a 2 week hiatus because the game is just shit most of the time.

First game everyone except me and one other person quit because a Savini is the Jason. He try hards us for 10 mins before he finally whittles us both down with combat stance.

Second game a part 9 gets Jason. I spawn in and have a squeaker Adam chase me and try to kill me right from the get go. Jason teleports to us almost immediately and begins chasing me down since I assume they were teaming. Run to another house and get a walkie and say about the teaming and not even a second later the game DCs everyone.

Third game get chosen as part 7 since its like the only way to have fun is to purposely gimp yourself. I fuck around and do the stalk meme shit and take almost 15 mins to kill everybody except one Tiffany who is hiding in the Higgins house in the invincible closet. Spend rest of game waiting for timer to end. Russian comes on the mic screaming how he is the greatest of all time.

Close game for the last time. F13 certainly turned to shit faster than DbD ever could.
>>
>be Tiffany
>Last alive except tommy
>Find battery, repair car
>Have keys so get in
>Jason finds me
>Reverse through woods to his cabin
>This goes on for 5 mins at least
>Drive car off rocks so it crashes
>Jason can't get me
>Game ends
Pretty funny desu. Worried I could be banned for that though, does that count as an exploit?
>>
>>181840867
Dbd does suck though
>>
>>181841146
i got banned for hiding in a tent that trapped me and made me invincible.
even though i didn't do anything other of the ordinary and the game bugged itself out while i was hiding.
better hope he wasn't recording it.
>>
>>181785949
Isn't the lore for Ace that he isn't sweating the whole entity thing too much?
>>
>>181836456
Which programs do you use for micspamming?
>>
>>181841261
The only reason DBD gets more credit is because it's had a year to fix all it's problems and people don't remember how shit it was at launch. Even then the game is still a buggy piece of shit.
>>
>>181836456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW8cSYfWCbM
>>
>>181840867
You fags quit games over the most pithy shit it sounds like.

>Ahrghhagrhgarh 3 games were bad!
>>
File: tumblr_oktfjtCyQK1uawhvco1_1280.jpg (275KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oktfjtCyQK1uawhvco1_1280.jpg
275KB, 1280x960px
>>181841498
> "I have seen a poor new soul in this nightmare. For most of the others trapped here, fear is our common denominator. This man does not follow suit. Instead, he stands defiantly, analyzing his surroundings with an eerie confidence. In the mere glimpses of him I could afford, I saw a crooked smile as he scavenged something on the ground. Just by watching him from afar, I felt him ignite a fleeting spark of hope in my heart just before he melted into the shadows. With the remaining conviction I have left, I do pray that good fortune stays on his side."
>>
>>181804498

Nigga, are you suggesting I zig zag the entire match even when he hasn't seen me all game? There was no music, no red marker on my minimap, he was busy with the others at the lodge was the last update I got on walkie. As far as I knew, he was off my back. By the time I notice the camera zooming out, he was already on top of me with the grab.

You fuckers need to make up your minds

>WOW! DON'T RUN EVERYWHERE! YOU'RE PAINTING A RED TARGET ON YOURSELF!

>WOW! WHY DIDN'T YOU RUN?! SERPENTINE! IT'S THAT EASY!

Dodging a shift grab is easy when you know you're being chased, but when that shit is coming out of nowhere, you have a split second to make a decision, and a majority of those are going to end in death unless the Jason fucks up his grab.
>>
>>181841460
>I got banned for hiding in a tent that trapped me and made me invincible.

You forgot to mention how many times you also called people fags and niggers while inside it, but that probably had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>181841460
You should complain though, they only ban "deliberate" exploit users.
>>
>>181841989
stop projecting
I don't play with a mic
>>
>>181841854
>Ahrghhagrhgarh 3 games were bad!
>how do you know its shit unless you eat it?
>>
>>181841603
>programs
I just blast it through my mic through my speakers man
>>
File: killer.png (829KB, 3600x720px) Image search: [Google]
killer.png
829KB, 3600x720px
Alright /assg/ finished the killer icon lines, here's hopping today's dev stream has some positive news.

I know it won't.
>>
>>181842107
>Not actually offering any counter argument to quitting a game because of 3 bad matches

It still sounds really doofy to get that bent out of shape over so little.
>>
>>181843842
Hag is CUTE! CUTE!
>>
File: 1498968740483.jpg (461KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1498968740483.jpg
461KB, 2048x1365px
>game starts
>Find walkie right away
>Apparently we had a 12 year old in the game
>Where's the sweater?
>Idunno dude I haven't found a map yet
>I'm not looking for a map I'm looking for the sweater
>It's in your mom's ass kiddo
>You know I expected more mature players on here considering this game is rated m for mature
>Yeah me too buddy

Does he really expect to not be in games full drunk adult assholes at 2 in the morning?
>>
More streamer skins!
>>
>>181806902

Myspace still exists?
>>
>>181836503
>>Triple trap phone box
>>Police get called

Lrn2 place traps better my dude, it seems like the more traps there are the easier it is to slip past them. These usually a gap the size of the grand canyon between each one, my friend always lays 3 traps and I easily just casually strool in between them whistling a jaunty tune.

The more you lay your relying on luck rather than skill, try getting in the habit of laying 2 having one to the left of the box is usually unnecessary and a waste of a trap.
>>
>>181844092
>It still sounds really doofy to get that bent out of shape over so little.

The game was shitty before with 10k players. It worse now with sub 4k players. Why exactly would I continue to play if the shit matches are so common now.
>>
>>181843842
Cool icons!

They just confirmed they will make getting customs through workshop possible.
>>
>>181845315
you think his mom looks like this?
>>
>>181846419
Because it sounds like confirmation bias when, playing pretty much every night, I really uncommonly run into matches as bad as everyone here seemingly gets back to back to back to back if most are to be believed.
>>
>tfw playing killer is way easier than playing survivor
>>
>>181846658
No, we imagined his mom looking like that meth whore from breaking bad. He rage quit when he said his mom had dentures and she requested them to look just as bad ass her real teeth, including having them painted that baby shit yellow color found on a mustang 2.

Like I said, our group of players is filled with drunk assholes and one girl that tells disgusting vagina stories.
>>
>>181847512
At rank 20 sure.
>>
>>181847512
No need to bait the killercucks.
>>
Can someone explain wiggling to me? I feel like I always fuck up and it skips or something.. is it about speed or rhythm?
>>
>>181820375

Doc makes it hard to sneak up on hooks because he can just stand in front of it blasting electricity like an epileptic Palpatine. I think the intention was to force survivors not to hook swarm.
>>
>>181847512
>working together with randoms
>harder than playing a solo character
woah who could of seen this
>>
pallet looping is legit
>>
>>181847881
you can play by your own you cuck
>>
>>181847812
Rythm. As long as you press it right, you don't have to smash the spacebar.
>>
>>181847991
>too retarded to know what 4v1 means
>thinks survivors are designed to be solo
yeah that 5% clearly intended for solo play kill yourself cuck.
>>
>>181848075
>spacebar
A-D I mean, but also true for struggling, it's just a much faster rythm, but it doesn't need to be spammed
>>
File: DJcCoVO.jpg (49KB, 737x725px) Image search: [Google]
DJcCoVO.jpg
49KB, 737x725px
New map teaser
>>
>>181848240

Gotcha, thanks. Does it go faster if you go faster? Would I be fine to just slowly tap back and forth or should I be going ham?
>>
Game designer doesn't know how a perk works.
>>
>>181847345
I have around 300 total matches in the game. I'd say a good 85% are usually unenjoyable to be in because of 1 or 2 people. Its much too easy to troll people in this game and instead of trying to fix the problems they are just doing band-aid solutions.
>>
>>181691425
The final few minutes of the game, Jason can sense you from a much greater distance.
>>
File: Claude.jpg (384KB, 1000x1429px) Image search: [Google]
Claude.jpg
384KB, 1000x1429px
>they will let survivors unhook from either direction and used the hooked survivor as a meatbag
>>
File: 1436713643100.png (782KB, 490x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1436713643100.png
782KB, 490x1015px
>Think the F13 devs are clueless retards
>This DBD dev stream
How do these people even make games?
>>
>>181764582
dont discount bugsy. almost as good at kiting as vanessa but a better stunner than chad

his luck may not be as good, but its strength that calculates stun. if chad doesnt stun on the first swing his luck is useless.
>>
>>181843842

Did you hear that? They're looking into workshop stuff so you can edit icons!
>>
How do I get all this great fanart they're linking? I want it
>>
>>181770179
ABSOLUTELY DEVILISH
Nice one, friend.
>>
>>181849348
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/images/
>>
>>181772676
nope. you need to tell him that jason didnt unlock shift yet, so the logical thing to do is sprint away
>>
>>181849582
>http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/images/

oh thanks, I checked tumblr, this general, deviantart(nothing but porn) and the subreddit(no images allowed???) and I didn't think to check there. awesome.
>>
>>181849848
the subreddit is a mess, no images or videolinks allowed. every art they show comes from the steam page.
>>
>>181848639

>>181704278
=3
>>
>>181783385
i do this a lot. except on console people are used to mics and being social so you gotta be more deceptive.

i pretend im talking to someone and say one word answers like "yes" "ok" "yeah ill keep distracting him"

i once tricked a jason like this when i was the last one alive
>>
>>181798582
>not dropping your firecrackers
>>
>>181850074

This is beautiful. You just made me want to play that fucking game.
>>
File: mug.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mug.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
Charity pack soon
>>
File: POODLE.png (176KB, 262x356px) Image search: [Google]
POODLE.png
176KB, 262x356px
>>181846581
>>181849241

This is excellent and completely unexpected news.
>>
>>181841146
i assume not.

the devs said driving the car into a door then climbing in through a window to completely prevent jason from getting in while flashing and teabagging is fair game, so an accidental crash is fine
>>
>>181798582
When the camera zooms in you sprint.
>>
>>181841878
firecrackers, you didnt use them
>>
>>181850785
People say the Nurse is good but I think she's just a worse Hillbilly.
>>
>>181846315
you need 4 traps.

one right against the wall, and 3 on each side.

part 2 jason is the only way to completely trap the phone, and part of the car, while having an extra trap to replace a broken one
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>181851878
>Dumb ass consuler drops firecrackers 10ft Infront of me
>Casually walk around them like they aren't even there
What did you actually think was going to happen.png
>>
>>181852001
Ehh, I think Nurse has better potential for chase, if only by a slight margin. But Nurse is absolutely dependent on her ability, while you can still run and M1 people down as Billy on the Doctor's map, while Nurse's blink is fucked and so is she.
>>
>>181852001
>blink thru walls
>blink thru pallets
>blink grabs
>blinks
>>
>>181852335

the way you use firecrackers when you are getting shifted on is to stop, drop, and wait. its pretty unlikely that the jason will notice the dropped firecrackers, and choose to shift past you to avoid them. even then, they wont be able to shift grab

i have some other helpful hints for you if you need them. just say what you have trouble with
>>
>>181852001
Easy to disprove, you need to ask one question

>can he or she be palletlooped?
>>
Also, Borrowed Time not firing off is confirmed to be a bug, not a shadownerf.
>>
>>181853018
Just break the pallet. It only takes a couple seconds and prevents any further looping.

I don't get how pallet looping is even a thing. It's not like window looping.
>>
>>181851618
NANI? CAN I REALLY? THAT SOUNDS HYPE
>>
>>181853174
It's a bug sadly
>>
>>181822323

That the games been on sale for awhile and gained new players.

>>181848926

Explain, what did they say
>>
File: 1498121417413.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498121417413.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>181852772
I wasnt even shifting tho, I was chasing him and throwing knives. Like I said I saw them from a mile away and walked right around them.
>>
>>181853197
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS1WYiPFpjU
>>
>>181853197
If you throw down the pallet before the killer closes in on you, you're doing looping wrong. No loop is safe forever, but while you can waste 20s on a loop as Billy, Nurse will finish it in 4s.
>>
File: 1495478164665.jpg (72KB, 480x416px) Image search: [Google]
1495478164665.jpg
72KB, 480x416px
>>181853197
>Just break the pallet
>there are still people who don't know what pallet looping is
>>
So what are they doing to the game's files? They finally going to make profile hacking impossible?
>>
>>181853359
if you werent shifting, and werent even the person i was replying to, then you are taking my post out of context
>>
>>181850785
>Another black ass shirt

STOP IT, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
>>
File: C_pOdpeXgAEmfUc.jpg (31KB, 398x402px) Image search: [Google]
C_pOdpeXgAEmfUc.jpg
31KB, 398x402px
>>181853851
This is a streamer item.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170706-142237.png (288KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170706-142237.png
288KB, 1080x1920px
>>181853813
Yeah, I wasnt the person you were responding to alright....
>>
>>181854096
Streamers should be gassed.
>>
Sneak peek at my new Claudette cosmetic.
>>
File: tumblr_oqne2rU1TQ1ralb87o1_500.png (172KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqne2rU1TQ1ralb87o1_500.png
172KB, 500x482px
>>181854741
>link blank image
i didn't get it
>>
>>181853595
>he's never encountered one of those retards who chases around a pulled down pallet all game and then bitches in the post game chat about infinites
>>
>>181850785
What in god's name is that shitty Nurse mask?
>>
Don't forget, palletloops are legit.
>>
>>181855354
If pallet looping is legit, then so is facecamping
>>
File: IMG_20170706_213558.png (65KB, 191x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170706_213558.png
65KB, 191x284px
>>181855339
A panda or a raccoon?
>>
the fuck is a pallet loop
>>
>>181854096
Disgusting.
>>
>>181855827
Something killercucks cry about when they are getting outplayed.
>>
>>181855827
literally looping around a pallet, are you retarded?
>>
reminder pallet looping still isn't fixed
>>
File: 065.png (336KB, 517x913px) Image search: [Google]
065.png
336KB, 517x913px
>>181855634
The frogs decide
>>
>>181854096
why the fuck do so many games have to succumb to the cancer that is streamers? Even King of the Kill (formerly battle royale or some shit) was playable at a certain point.
>>
>>181855636
Must be for that one Streamer that has that panda icon. I don't understand why streamers get multiple cosmetics?
>>
>>181855954
why not just fuckin break it. I thought it was an actual glitch.
>>
>>181682758
>>looks nicer
>>lots of fanservice for fans of the films
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.
>>
File: MC.png (115KB, 386x385px) Image search: [Google]
MC.png
115KB, 386x385px
>>181855956
>>
>>181856190
This was pre-bloodlust but it can still waste a ton of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3VeTyZyrIw
>>
>>181856190
when 2 pallets are nearby you don't even have to drop em, just stay around them and it will be hard for the killer to deal with it
>>
>>181856190
People know exactly how many rounds they can run before bloodlust kicks in and you have to drop the pallet, then they run to the next jungle gym\loop. Do you play against rank 20s?
>>
>>181856354
>tfw you spot hag's booby
>>
When will the fix pallet looping or do i just have to play nurse every game?
>>
>>181856757
>survivors should start the round downed
>>
>>181854096

Seriously, as a collect-all-the-clothes feeeemale it annoys the shit out of me that they have all these exclusive cosmetics that I'll never get. It's not that hard to have the art team crank out skins. Not sure why "hardly any items" is a dlc anyway. They need to add like 50 new cosmetics per character and have them unlockable thru either blood web or achievements or progression (level up so-and-so to X) or something. I want to show off a cool hat I got, not show off that I spent 4$ on a hat.
>>
File: 1445935956902.jpg (907KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
1445935956902.jpg
907KB, 1500x844px
>>181855354
>>181847968
>not posting the full qoute
"We've made a lot of changes since then. We changed their vault speed, bloodlust, removed vacuum vault. We've done a few things. We aren't done. Pallet loops are legit, it's just how many loops does it take before it doesn't become legit."

also what the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
>>181855067
Well joked, my friend.
>>
>>181857118
>Seriously, as a collect-all-the-clothes feeeemale it annoys the shit out of me that they have all these exclusive cosmetics that I'll never get.
> feeeemale
>I'll never get
Are you joking?
Right all the streamers names on your tits and you'll get all the cosmetics in a day.

You do have tits right, you're not a sub-human chestlet?
>>
>>181857381
>subhuman chestlet

Tickled the ol' ivories, there.
>>
>>181854239
that was your reply to my first reply that mentioned fireworks.

so you are not the person i was replying to, thus you took my post out of context.

phone posters man
>>
> We are looking at pallets in general in the upcoming cubes. We are getting some good information on this through stats, we should be able to fix the pallets.

Your days are numbered looper scum
>>
>>181857189
>We changed their vault speed, bloodlust, removed vacuum vault.

>And then we added larger stun hitboxes and vacuum pallets
>>
>>181857501
>Trying to force idioms with entirely different meanings than you want into meme speak
don't do that.
>>
Why do all the counselors have the exact same lines? Is there a reason for that?
>>
>>181858183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3X_zx8q8_s
>>
>>181858337
But how does that save money?
>>
I don't even get where are you guys getting all these master-palletlooper survivors from. I'm rank 2 killer and all I get are rank 20 lobbies with 1 or 2 swf rank 1s in there, and only rarely meet anyone who can play the map perfectly, the majority sucks or fucks up soon. You make it seem like all rank 1 survivors are these fucking 360projukesters, and I'm starting to believe that most of you are probably bad players.
>>
File: Vee.jpg (957KB, 1398x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Vee.jpg
957KB, 1398x1300px
>>181858518
Voice actors are actually people who get paid for voice lines anon.
It's a profession.
>>
>>181858639
But each counselor has a unique VA. Bugzy, Lachappa and Adam are bugged and have Kenny's.
>>
>>181857638
>vaulting is so detrimental that it's safer to pretend to vault than to actually vault most of the time
>lets fuck over the only other tool survivors have to lose killers too!
>>
>>181858842
>But each counselor has a unique VA.
They don't though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D92DFHSChaM
>>
>>181858971
>Christina vee is Deborah
is this woman in everything?
>>
>>181858971
So two VA's do more than one character but that doesn't explain why their lines that they speak are the same.
>>
>>181857118
They just recolor the same meshes even when they release things, so I think their cosmetic design group either sucks or is heavily restrained. Look at their anniversary item - they're recolors of the PAX exvlusives. The headcase had a little more effort, but it still mostly looks like shit.

Rather than clothes I wish you could unlock unique lobby poses for survivors, so that it actually makes playing one over another mean something.
>>
>>181859178
thats easy you are just wrong about that aswell.
>>
>>181859178
They recorded the same lines with two VAs. More lines = more time = more money. Where do you get confused, anon?
>>
>>181859318
>>181859492
Every counselor has the same response to everything.
>Oh god, what am I gonna do
>I have to do something, I have to escape
>I think I put that on right
>Thank god it actually fit
>You need to get every last motherfucking cop out here to camp crystal lake, do you hear me? It's Jason he's back!
>Oh my god! Is that a dead body!
>Oh god, who is that? My god I can't look!

Same dialogue for every character. Furthermore, why are the high repair characters asking "I think I did that right"? Shouldn't they know?
>>
>>181859768
>Every counselor has the same response to everything.
literally not true though

>, why are the high repair characters asking "I think I did that right"? Shouldn't they know?
you ever try to fix something while under pressure? of say someone trying to kill you?
>>
>>181856960

>WAHH WHY ISNT THIS GAME EASY MODE FOR ME, STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT HARDER FOR ME DEVS

You survivor scum are so easy to spot. The game already panders to you yet you still bitch.
>>
>>181858971
They each had unique lines and voices in the Virtual Cabin but that's it.
>>
File: 744910.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
744910.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>181859768
>When Tommy spawns saying "I have to find a way to escape"

Well why the hell did you come in the first place?
>>
>>181816000
Sweet, we have any more of these?
>>
>slug 4 survivors
>they all quit and force me to 2 pip
is this a new form of BM?
>>
>>181816000
Wait, for single player do we play as counselors, Jason, or both? Does that mean certain counselors are assigned to specific Jasons?
>>
>>181860926
Yes they do. Even Tommy calling the cops says the same damn thing.
>We're the kids at camp Crystal Lake
Seriously, they cannot into characterization past appearances which is just shitty writing
>>
>>181817490
That's why I try to go out of my way to tell a killer gg, unless of course he was playing like a shitter (not often)
>>
>>181840867
>First game everyone except me and one other person quit because a Savini is the Jason.
Good fuck pay 2 win shit
>>
>>181862384
You play as Jason in singleplayer. The devs describe it as being like Hitman where you kill people without being seen.
>>
>>181861487
I wasn't even pretending I'm killer main. But that's what you sound like when you go "when are pallets fixed??!"
>>
anybody else always fail to get people at the boat? You can't really trap it so I always forget to get them
>>
>>181862942
I check the map religiously and let them fix the boat and get half way through.
nothing is better than drowning 5 people who try to swim to the boat.
>>
>>181862568
I got into fights with other survivors over what defines camping. They just threaten reporting you for working with the killer, even though you died on the hook. The most you should say after a match is gg, and if you're the killer just leave. Whatever survivors have to say, it won't ever be nice.
>>
>>181862942
>You can't really trap the boat
Lay traps where the dock meets dirt, if it's the map where it spawns at the boat house trap the engine and passenger seat.
>>
>>181839129
>thought this was going to be lame from the start
>start laughing by the camping scene

Dammit
>>
>>181839129
kek
>>
>>181855827

Running around and around an obstacle that makes up one side of a pallet and is short enough that you can always see what's on the other side until the killer gradually catches up, then finally dropping the pallet when they're close enough to be stunned.

It only lasts until you break the pallet, of course, but it still eats up a lot of time and is utterly uninteresting to play, and you can't even psyche out the survivor because they can always see exactly where you are.
>>
Unhook
>>
>>181857967
>chestlet
>>
>>181862236

Slugging survivors to death is usually considered BM.
>>
>>181868025
maybe in the old system, in the new system its the only way to win without ranking up.
>>
I love when skill check triggers 0.01 seconds before you stop repairing
>>
>>181824470
>>181824547

>defending these shit devs for banning people over nothing

People should just be banned over exploiting the game or glitching into areas they shouldn't be able to. Not over something they say over the mic or for team killing(team killing is dumb, but the devs wanted to make it a feature for some reason).

All this is going to do is make people talk less then they already do and if you do find someone annoying or if they hurt your feelings just mute them.
>>
>>181870060
>All this is going to do is make people talk less then they already do
How hard it is to not call kids faggots and whores over a videogame? It's the easiest thing to do, it should me a non existent problem in the first place. He played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.
But general rule of thumb is that you shouldn't call people names outside of your friends cirlce, they won't get it, even if you're joking.

Is teamkilling bannable? Why put in teamkilling in the first place?
>>
>>181870060
>agree to the TOS
>violate the TOS
>get banned

WOWWWWWW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?
>>
>>181871019

They never had you agree to the tos in game, there was no prompt when you boot up the game to agree or disagree.

Try again.
>>
>>181871216
Lmao tos are implied. Just don't fuckinng sperg out over mic and act like a fucking adult
>>
>>181871216
That doesn't even matter, you chose to play, so that counts as agreeing to the terms.

Only autists that can't go 10 minutes without screaming faggot and nigger in the game would think that the ban was unreasonable.
>>
>>181871729
>>181871758

The kid the guy sperged out on should be banned as well because a 12yr old shouldn't be playing this game.

The 12yr old jason was working with his friends and they were team killing other people. That's why that guy spreged out.

If that guy is gonna get banned, then the 12yr old and their friends should be too.
>>
Are there really people here who can't control what they say in-game and get banned for it? It really isn't hard, I can swear and cuss and shit and have never gotten banned. But I also know to let shit go and not be an obsessive fucktard.
>>
>>181824272
>Calls women "pocket pussies"
Yeah this guy seems totally legit. I don't see why they'd want to ban him.
>>
>>181872194
>That's why that guy spreged out.
Still not reasonable, anyone with any emotional control can stop themselves from sperging out at griefing players, especially if they're idiotic kids. The kids ARE idiots, but that doesn't make the guy less autistic.

And yeah, they should be banned for teaming up with Jason. But that's a separate issue, not "eye for an eye".
>>
>>181872783
>>181872783
>>181872783
>>
>>181872372
>can't call women pocket pussies
who are you the fucking gestapo?
>>
>>181857381

I don't want some gay shirt with an unknown streamer's shitty logo on it. I want cool cosmetics, not 80's tucked in tshirts..
>>
File: 1495530500336.png (478KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495530500336.png
478KB, 512x768px
How to fix Borrowed Time

1) Only the hooked victim gets Borrowed Time protection. The unhooker receives none of the benefits. The act of unhooking should still be a high risk manuever

2) Borrowed time counter kicks in immediately. None of this only activates when you're hit.
>>
>>181839129
>>181864079
The Claudettes just zooping into the tall grass and Michael's bit got me
>>
>>181877845
And the part with Nea, like I don't even think she's that ugly but dammit with her coming in at the killer's meeting
Thread posts: 781
Thread images: 123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.