[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dlg/ Duel Links General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: h9ZSfHM.gif (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
h9ZSfHM.gif
32KB, 500x500px
Thread #75: "What Happened?" Edition

Last Thread: Gone. Who cares anyway?

Latest News
>Yami Bakura has returned to the gate and is very, very hard to farm
>Ranked Duels will be changed July 4th. New skill nerfs and balance changes will soon follow
>A new, non unlockable LD will be in Duel World mid July. The hint strongly points to Arkana
>A new, unlockable LD will be in Duel World at the end of July. It's very clearly Yami Marik based on the hint, and further supports Arkana as the other LD
>New box Crimson Kingdom is out. Lots of Zombie, Fire, and Red Eyes support, as well as good generic beaters
>Unhappy Girl has had her effect changed, which means her deck can no longer be used for farming certain LDs
>A new bug has taken over online play. Be careful when playing Ranked.
>The level cap is still 40

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
http://duellinks.gamea.co/
http://www.duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
https://www.bignox.com/
http://www.bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>What is this game? It's mobile Yu-Gi-Oh! using the speed duel format and a smaller card pool. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>Some people recommend not leveling your stage past 38. Doing so nets you some gems and jewels from missions at the cost of tougher Standard Duelists with no extra duel rewards
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>>
File: Screenshot_20170702-174333.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170702-174333.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>tfw already got 4mil points for the event
>tfw my autism prevents me from just buying it with EX jewels
Will I make it /dlg/?
>>
>>181462782
kys who cares retard
>>
>>181462895
The EX Jewels will be gone after the event. Why bother? At least Bakura has high drop rates. You'll likely get it.
>>
File: IMG_3801.png (401KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3801.png
401KB, 750x1334px
This isn't jap
How can I get jap voice option
>>
2 more Supervise and my Gemini meme deck will be ready
>>
>>181463189
I care, faggot.
>>181463327
Download the gook version.
>>
Anyone got a deck that can beat the fuck out of him consistently at level 40? the little bitch always messes up my farming attempts in both level 30 and 40

I swear to God jewnami made him do stupid crap intentionally to stop people from farming him easily
>>
OP here. Apparently someone already made a thread. Go there and let this thread die.
>>181460646
>>181460646
>>181460646
>>
>>181463424
Downloaded game from jp appstore
still only shows Korean language for audio
what the fuck
>>
>>181464508
You actually did it? I didn't think you would. I have no idea why, then. Just deal with the shitty dub. Also:
>Bumping the thread
>>
>>181464979
Yes I did.
It's easy to load account now because the gamecenter sync on IOS and my phone is on jp appstore because I'm rerolling on MHXR for a month
Anyway I still have no idea how to get the japanese voices
>>
>>181465245
That's really odd. I wish I could help, anon.
>>
>>181463805
>no /dlg/
>>
>>181465947
That's why I made this thread. I couldn't find the other one. It's there, though.
>>
is this p2w
>>
>>181471584
It's not pay-to-win per se, since there are good free-to-play decks, but people do pour loads of money into the game to make really good decks. I haven't spent a dime and my decks are decent, but there are far better decks that people have spent money on. If you play ranked, you'll tend to see people with the same amount of money put into their decks.

Tl;dr: You can earn the packs for free. It's slower than buying it, but a free-to-play will see more free-to-plays until they get to pay-to-win levels of good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.