[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mxmg/ Master x Master General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (201KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
201KB, 1280x720px
Master x Master is an atypical moba with action combat controls.

http://www.playmxm.com/en
>>
Stupid OP. All mobas have action combat controls. So i'm gonna call you a fag
>>
>>181328174
They don't, action combat is with WASD and aiming your skills.

mobas typically have RTS/ARPG controls, point and click.
>>
>>181328279
Next you are gonna tell me that ACTION rpgs don't have action combat. Get load of this guy.
>>
>>181328345
arpgs don't have action combat, not.

Holy shit, you must be legitimately retarded if you thought they did.
>>
>>181328406
Born in 2005, amirite?
>>
>>181328453
No, fucking retard.
You're the type of person who claims battlerite is a moba... Because
>"multiplayer online battle arena describes the game perfectly!"

Just because both games have the word "action" in them doesn't mean they're related.
I'm assuming you were born in 2000.
>>
>>181328573
Oh must've hit a soft spot for you to call me a retard.
But really arpgs do have action combat, and battlerite IS a moba. Claiming anything else is just bending facts for the sake of your argument aka lying.
>>
>>181328919
>Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA), also known as action real-time strategy (ARTS), is a genre of strategy video games that originated as a subgenre of real-time strategy, in which a player controls a single character in one of two teams. The objective is to destroy the opposing team's main structure with the assistance of periodically spawned computer-controlled units that march forward along set paths.
Please off yourself.
>>
>>181329094
>also known as
You do realize that doesn't mean
>THIS IS EXACLY WHAT IT IS
Like in most genres, people try something new, you might as well claim that overwatch is not a fps because its not exactly like all the other fps'
>>
>>181329612
What? Also knowns as ARTS, moba == arts.

Then then definition follows.
>>
It's kinda fun, just looks like a bunch of grinding in order to unlock all these heroes.
>>
>>181335039
You get Sol for leveling up, and I think it's supposedly easy to get to level 60. So around 60 Sol, which is like 5-15 characters.

I don't like that you need to upgrade the skills, and get nodes and shit...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.