[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 758
Thread images: 194

File: La Noche Triste.jpg (724KB, 1304x950px) Image search: [Google]
La Noche Triste.jpg
724KB, 1304x950px
We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 30th of June:
350 – Roman usurper Nepotianus, of the Constantinian dynasty, is defeated and killed in Rome by troops of the usurper Magnentius.
763 – The Byzantine army of emperor Constantine V defeats the Bulgarian forces in the Battle of Anchialus.
1520 – Spanish conquistadors led by Hernán Cortés fight their way out of Tenochtitlan.
1559 – King Henry II of France is mortally wounded in a jousting match against Gabriel, comte de Montgomery.
1794 – Native American forces under Blue Jacket attack Fort Recovery.
1805 – The U.S. Congress organizes the Michigan Territory.
1934 – The Night of the Long Knives, Adolf Hitler's purge of his political rivals in Germany takes place, Strasser is amongst the dead.
1936 – Emperor Haile Selassie of Abyssinia appeals for aid to the League of Nations against Italy's invasion of his country.

# News
CK2 DD 19/06
>https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1030752
EU4 DD 27/06
>https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1032543/

# Random Country Picker
>http://randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
>https://mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>http://hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>http://pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.0
https://pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2
http://pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
http://pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
http://pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
http://pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>>[CK2] - After The End
https://github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

Old Thread: >>181101656
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1360x768px
1st for meme mods
>>
>tfw ywn be a conquistador
Why even live
>>
File: Superior Firepower.jpg (683KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Superior Firepower.jpg
683KB, 1920x1080px
so this...is the strength...of superior firepower...woah..
HoI4 more like shit4 lmao
>>
>>181196217
I was just running a test game. i got nothing to post desu
>>
>>181196361
yopmail lad
>>
>>181195284
Should I remove the Carlist events and just say that the Habsburgs still rule Spain??
>>
>>181195284
What is this?
>>
>>181195284
le cheat mod face
>>
>>181197124
Idk i was bored so I started changing the start date a little bit and i decided to just buff spain, portugal italy and probably france in the future so they can become GP instead of always having the UK and groBgermaniums. i already changed the LR so now i'm just spectating and seeing how much Spain and Italy grow, then I'm probably going to give them a bunch more soldiers, bureaucrats and craftsmen and some industry and see how that goes.
>>181197218
thanks
>>
>>181197376
Literacy and pop density hold them back the most. Bump up starting lit for them and lower it for the anglo
>>
>>181195239
With the lives of her people (and herself) in mind, Maria Josepha and her government thus sue for peace. They will permit a communist government to take control of Mexico, but in exchange they demand safe passage to Argentina, which has recently been captured in a coup by the army officer Juan Domingo Peron, who styles himself as fascistic (and certainly anti-communist) in outlook.

Although Mosley is hesitant to make a concession of this variety, to allow a monarch to flee to a country which is explicitly anti-communist, he recalls the despair he felt just a few weeks before, and how prepared he was to resign his position over the catastrophe in Mexico. Deciding that any win at all is already astonishingly good luck, Mosley thus agrees to Maria Josepha’s terms, using President M.N. Roy’s foreign nationality as an excuse for interfering in the typical policy which allowed local leaders to decide their elites’ fate. If all goes according to his plans, her temporary freedom will mean nothing at any rate.

With the Proletarian State of Mexico joined to the International Jack Reed’s United States stabilizes slightly, as guards are no longer needed for its southern borders and can be redeployed to put down communist uprisings elsewhere in the nation; Mexican troops, after undergoing their own purge, even participate in keeping the American rebels down, although many consider it a temporary measure given the extent of the guerrilla conflict in America.
>>
ALL
TAXATION
IS
THEFT
>>
ALL
TAIGS
ARE
TARGETS
>>
>>181197548
This AAR jumped the shark with America tbqh. No way it should've been that easy to just curbstomp them, yes I get the AI is terrible but you should have buffed America at least for RP purposes.
>>
>>181197491
Late game battles are ALWAYS one sided as fuck. One side just starts arty striking the fuck out of the enemy and then it's game over.
>>
>>181197530
literally the first thing i did
Spain: 45%
Portugal: 67%
Milan: 48%
S-P: 63%
Tuscany: 68%
Pope: 55%
Two Sicilies: 33%
I don't think I'm going to lower the UKs literacy yet, i'm just going to take away a bunch of their colonies at some point
>>
>>181197691
>>181197548
Or better yet, taken control of America on the eve of the invasion and tried to win.
>>
ALL
WITHIN
THE
STATE
>>
>>181197548
PERON PERON
>>
>>181197796
literate portugal is going to crack skulls in the colonial game.
>>
>>181197691
It's just a premise that vic2 is not able to properly simulate. Guerrilla warfare and anti-commie movements aren't in the game really, and there's obvious things that prevent a commie global take over. Not Aarnons fault though, I still liked this one, blame paradox.

Also please do an aar as a shitty as fuck nation some time in vicky Aarnon
>>
just got a massive lint clump out of my belly button that's probably been in there my whole life. feels good
>>
>>181197691
>>181197831
I hear you, and this got discussed last thread:

>>181187676
>>181188402

I had to make a call and I did, and maybe it was the wrong call, but I hear what everyone is saying. I'll address this after the AAR is over.
>>
ALL
MEN
A
KING
>>
>>181198097
I have an Idea
The Commonwealth stays as the world's greatest power for the next 100 years, progressing economically and technologically.
Eventually in the year 2087, Commonwealth scientists invent time machines, but a group of insurgents infiltrate the research facility and steal the time machine, going back in time and saving America from destruction, and then invading Britain and freeing the world from C*mmunism

So you actually have a reason to play as America
>>
>>181197548
But, for now, it is a time to rest. The Worker’s Army has been on campaign almost constantly since 1931, and it has earned time to survey its accomplishments.

Before it was the Worker’s Army, the Royal Army of Great Britain and Ireland had fought for the pride of the monarchy for centuries. In engagements spanning from the Europe to furthest Asia the Royal Army fought and conquered in the long 19th century, and did her nation proud. She never lost a war, although there were many ill-fated battles in that long age.

When the 20th century finally dawned cool and bright, the Royal Army and her counterpart, the Royal Navy, no doubt believed that this would be the future, to continue on be for all time. Alas for those who held such hopes, for it was not to be; the Second Glorious Revolution ousted the monarchy and established internationalism as the creed of the new Worker’s Commonwealth, placing pride on what was before shameful: the factory-worker, the irreligious, the inferior race, the sexually deviant. They were raised up and made the rulers, and the rulers cast down and made slave.

The almost cataclysmic effects of decolonization threatened to shake the new Worker’s Army to its core, but it persevered. Its men and women trained harder, used more advanced technology, and mechanized their forces. And although it has faced defeat and humiliation, it still finished victorious, it is the strongest army on the planet. The Royal Army has been eclipsed by its offspring: larger, mightier, and more advanced. Led by Archibald Campbell, the foremost tactician of the 20th century (and perhaps its worst politician), the Worker’s Army has almost single-handedly made internationalism a reality.
>>
Real Thread
>>181198191
>>181198191
>>181198191
>>181198191
>>
>>181198394
You can play as America if you want, anon. I'll be uploading all the saves and there's one right before the invasion, so you can force the war and then beat them, or go on a crusade against Britain in the years remaining.
>>
>>181198476
lol
>>
Reminder to report and ignore the R&I thread.
>>
>>181197548
This>>181197691 tbqh. I already had to suspend my disbelief when you picked off the democratic and monarchist powers 1 by 1 without them teaming up on you. The American invasions were just utterly retarded. As a poster said last thread, Victoria 2 is an RP game - you can't expect the AI to truly present a tough fight unless you actually work to help them. I get that you played ahead and then wrote, but there were people telling you how unrealistic the AAR was getting, back when you were just starting to expand in Europe. So I feel there is no excuse for the trainwreck that is North America.

Don't get me wrong, you have skill and can be entertaining. But you made absolutely ludicrous campaign decisions and neglect to handicap yourself for the handicaps of the AI. If it was a purely gameplay based AAR, sure, you can ignore the unrealistic AI. But you are trying to maintain a modicum of realism; as such you HAVE to limit yourself to keep the game interesting. It's been a yawn-fest steamroll ever since you made Germany communist.
>>
File: v2_219.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v2_219.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>181198425
And it is a reality; quite a stark one.

The decision to strike Mexico was a strategic one, but not merely because it was a threat to Reed’s America, or because it was beginning to assert itself as a new bastion of the counter-revolution as America had before it.

No, the matter of Mexico was chiefly a matter of markets.

With Mexico having fallen to the International, nine of the largest direct markets in the world (save China, of course) are now proletarian. Moreover, Asia, North America, Europe, and Africa are all almost entirely proletarian centers, leaving only South America and isolated states, surrounded on all sides by comintern members, behind.

The new internationalism is at hand. For thirty years, communism was a doctrine to be enforced at the point of a sword, because the capitalist classes were simply too mighty to have their power wrested from them in any other way. In that time, out of necessity, it was required that the communist nations of the planet trade with the capitalist nations, because the world itself continued to be dominated by capital, continued to require a transfer of goods.

Comrade Mosley now asks the question: what would happen if all trade from the comintern to members outside of the International suddenly stopped? What would happen if two-third’s of the world’s markets suddenly closed?

On August 2nd, 1934, that is precisely what happens. On orders from Oswald Mosley, Principal Secretary of the Worker’s Commonwealth and the Communist International, the Comintern ceases all business with capitalist nations until such a time as their leadership peacefully surrenders power, transferring their governments over to the proletariat.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1106x624px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1106x624px
>>181197796
Would this be a good idea for India?
Green is Portugal, blue is France, yellow is Spain and red is the UK obviously
>>
>>181199303
>the Eternal Swede finally getting BTFO by the very market he uses to fuel war
>>
File: ss (2017-01-27 at 04.57.20).png (238KB, 1128x727px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-01-27 at 04.57.20).png
238KB, 1128x727px
Post classic /gsg/ moments
>>
all me ;)
>>
>>181196376
blitzkrieg is superior in that game since the ai is so retarded that it doesnt use anti tanks properly and that is in this patch, before they didnt even use anti tanks.
>>
>>181199274
My excuse is that I was entirely confident that America was going to beat me, and I had no idea at all that Mexico was going to declare war. Unless I went back AFTER Mexico declared and stopped the war, which would've cost me time that I don't have since I had to be done by tomorrow night at the latest, then there was no real way that I could've known that the US was going to get attacked on two fronts like that. I set everything up to be a legitimate duel and it just didn't work out that way.

I'm not disagreeing with you, because I said since it was posted last thread that I was disappointed too, but that's just the way that this AAR structure had things happen. I didn't have the time to go back and change things once things didn't go as I planned, and I didn't have the ability to poll beforehand for exactly how I should've handled things.

Like I said, though, I'm going to address this when the AAR is over. I have a survey and we'll see what the responses indicate, at least in general trends. I'm not stupid enough to believe there won't be many griefing responses.
>>
No me
>>
>>181200161
>literally the ENTIRE r&i thread is shitposting
what now steamcordplaza
>>
File: v2_220.png (253KB, 5616x2160px) Image search: [Google]
v2_220.png
253KB, 5616x2160px
>>181199303
Some nations, like China, naturally resist well: they have long been independent of foreign goods, and their peasants are so numerous that the loss of a few million to famine are no great threat. But most nations do not fare so luckily.

The first to fall are the smallest, nations like Luxembourg and Iceland, lands which starve or lose everything but a hellish, hand-to-mouth existence without international trade; they are proletarian in less than a year. The next are those which are small and unable to form federations, like the Balkan nations Bosnia-Herzegovina and Bulgaria, which can survive without international trade, but which are thrown into horrible economic depression and terrorism without an influx from money abroad; they collapse within two years. Next come the last colonial nations, Belgium and Portugal, which struggle to extract more and more resources from their colonies, but cannot weather the storm of depression and revolution at home; they fall within three.

China is brought into the International in the early 1940s in the Yellow River Campaign, which unites all of China under a centralized communist government and accepts them into the International, finally making every state in Asia truly proletarian.

Last to resist, and perhaps most surprisingly, are the South American states. Although Central America falls after only four years of a loose trading federation established in 1935, the South American nations, capitalist all with the lone exception of Venezuela, recognize the threat posed by world communism. Overcoming national rivalries and racial tensions, these states band together to create the Federation of South American States, a strong federal system with shared intelligence, militaries, markets, and repressive measures. They keep communism brutally repressed for thirty full years, until finally racial tensions in Brazil and Argentina cause the collapse of the shared market into a revolution.

By 1970, the world is a red one.
>>
>>181200385
Literally worst timeline ever
>>
>>181200385
Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>181196894
>>181196894
>>181199504
>>181199504
Please respond
>>
File: v2_221.png (205KB, 5616x2160px) Image search: [Google]
v2_221.png
205KB, 5616x2160px
>>181200385
But, as with all things, as time passes they shift, change, and decay.

Communism was never a beneficent ideology for the world. Although it did much in upsetting previous power relations, destroying superstition, and promoting equality of class, in most other ways it was devastating; as a world system it certainly was. Hundreds of millions died in the wars, repressive efforts, and purges which were necessary to enforce the ideology, tens of millions more die in decades-long guerilla conflicts in China, Asia, and South America, and billions more lived for centuries under a repressive world regime which had abandoned difference of class, race, and sex for a different world of privilege: membership in the Party.

Without capitalism to spur competition and contest, the world’s economies stifle and stagnate, producing only what is necessary in order to get by, and hardly ever surplus. Famines are common, and technological and industrial innovation are miniscule. When the microprocessor is finally discovered in 2059 it’s hailed as a miracle invention that will change the future; cellular phones, first invented in 2125, spur one of the few commodity bubbles the world has experienced since the collapse of capital in 1970.

Such a system of privilege, repression, and wasted potential could not last forever. It does not, of course, beginning its years-long collapse in 2183 under the weight of its own top-heavy doctrine; the dream of equality which was espoused in the early days never quite meeting articulation.

In 1934, the future looks bright. The International is strong, because there are still capitalist nations to struggle against. Victory is near, and times under Mosley are bright, compared to the dark future of the police state which will come. People cheer and throw roses in front of Archibald Campbell’s car, not knowing that he has brought them death with his victories.
>>
>>181199303
>>181200385
>>181200820

Saves when? Ignore the shitposters. Thread moves are literally THE point in time when they come out of the woodworks. It'll be appreciated once everyone wakes up.
>>
>>181200820
is this 1984
>>
>>181200820
Imagine, if you will, a world where the perfidiousness of the Anglo was left unchecked by the Aryan...
>>
>>181200820
Truly the darkest timeline.
>>
>>181201120
the sun never sat on the british empire because god doesn't trust an anglo in the dark.
>>
>>181200820
Now make a CK2 mod that take place after the collapse of global communism and the reversion to proto-Feudalism and warring statelets.
>>
>>181200820
Surprised you finished it off today, was a very good read though. My only complaint is that you didn't remove Mexico declaring war on the US. It really didn't make a lot of sense considering at that point in time, it was obvious they were next. Hell I'd have done a World War situation where its US + Mexico AND Japan against the International.
>>
>>181198694
That sounds fun as fuck
>>
File: pops.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pops.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>181200820
And that's the AAR!

I know I say this after every AAR, but this one taught me a lot. Because of the time constraints I was under I played and wrote in bulk for this AAR, doing about a decade of play, then organizing my images and writing that decade, and so on. I've learned now that this is an absolutely awful tactic barely better than playing the whole thing in advance, and in the future if I'm ever forced to play in similar style again I'm at the very least going to write my posts after every single screenshot I take. I found that my biggest problem writing this AAR was that I wanted to write much longer posts, but with only 2000 characters to work with I sometimes didn't actually have enough images to do so, or I didn't have an image of something that I later realized I'd want for the narrative. That's awful practice and I'm not going to repeat it again.

I also learned that internationalism is shit, at least how Vicky's AI and economy handles it. A loss of troops and wealth in return for allies that just sit still 90% of the time, because they don't want to march across a continent. Communist games are already tedious, and this one was atrocious. I doubt I'll ever do anything with Planned Economy again.

As promised, here are all the saves I have: https://mega.nz/#!0AZEFCTC!il4xI5Ww9Ukx8dCshiWjQ4BH2lv532xGcQv1NhaCyK0

Attached is an image of POP needs requested by an anon.

I wanted to link a survey but no way I maul the URL will let me post it, so fuck it. I'll take concerns about the game being too easy/not modifying the game against my favor into account, and before the next AAR I'll throw up some polls about some practical house rules I might be able to institute against myself.

Thanks for reading, everyone!
>>
File: 1479972468479.jpg (18KB, 266x339px) Image search: [Google]
1479972468479.jpg
18KB, 266x339px
>>181201241
Anon, that's After The End.
>>
>>181201929
Show how Rhodesiums is doing popwise.
>>
>>181201929
From storyline purposes where would you say is the time of a war that could've led to a collapse of the International?
>>
>>181202085
not him but I think the part where he was suddenly brought into a war after he scuttled his entire fleet with no replacement. If he lost his naval supremacy then he may not have been able to move his troops around the empire, and that could've cost him dearly.
>>
>>181197548
just stop
you know how to write and how to make fun and interesting scenarios, but this has become you curbstomping the entire world.
>>
>>181199274
At least the monarchies have the excuse of the monarchs being more concerned with their rival dynasties being destroyed, and the only major republics in Europe were left-leaning anyway. I can see Willy being more than happy to let other monarchs die.
>>
what does HoI3's flavor mod actually do?
>>
>>181202059
You'll have to check the saves for it anon, I'm in the middle of something now and can't boot up Victoria again.
>>
>>181200210
can't change the past, but you should have just tag'd over to the US and had them give the land back to Mexico. It wasn't cored, and the US was facing communist invasion of the birthplace of the country.
>>
>>181202085
I almost forgot to answer this. If we ignore game mechanics, I think the Second German-Soviet war would be it, since the Austrians peaced out first. They might have chosen to join with Germany, and if that were the case it'd be a huge central Germany against the rest of the European international, and Mosley might have been unwilling to allow Campbell's cohort, which was the best-trained in the entire Commonwealth, to fight. That would've made second-rates the fighters in the landing at Hanover.

>>181202686
Mexico and the US both had cores on the southwest. If anything they should've allied anyway, or Mexico should've renounced cores in return for something else and a temporary alliance.
>>
>>181202536
https://pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V
It's in the pastebin
>>
>>181202982
oh thanks, sorry for not seeing that
>>
>>181202929
What's the potential for a USSR-style collapse situation? I assume if the war with the US is lost, since there's still a pretty big anti-communist bloc.
>>
File: Björn_Sveinsson_Björnsson.jpg (44KB, 345x500px) Image search: [Google]
Björn_Sveinsson_Björnsson.jpg
44KB, 345x500px
>>181200385
>Commies in Iceland

You've gone to far AARnon
>>
>>181203631
If the war against the US was lost, Canada and most of the Commonwealth's American colonies would likely fall to America. That would probably end Mosley's Secretariat, but whether a replacement would cause a civil war, and what kind of war that would look like, is a big question.

The only way the International itself could collapse is if there were another German-style attempt to wrest leadership, or a gradual loss of confidence in the new Secretary which allowed governments to gradually pull out without the Commonwealth resisting. But with 20 corps, the Commonwealth isn't really in a position to take "no" for an answer.

Maybe a civil war combined with a general loss of faith in the Commonwealth might cause a Soviet-style collapse, with the Commonwealth turned inward and the rest of the International falling in line behind a different leader, or going their own ways, simultaneously.
>>
>>181204230
I remember in one game I landed in a mountain province in British Columbia with 30k troops, with a 6 defense general, gas attack, and 6 dig in.
And America had 600 brigades.

So anyway, they piled literally everything onto this battle, but because the rolls were so against them, -15, they lost.

And I looked back after the years of this to see how many brigsdes they had. 8. Meaning they lost their entire army to 30k.
>>
>>181204093
>booing for countries you have no connection to
Sad! Not going to happen when I'm OP. Many such cases!
>>
>>181204230
I've considered doing a continuation AAR where what if the Commonwealth loses the civil war, which leads to a collapse as well as an economic one. Lots of territorial loss and loss of puppets. USSR takes over as leader of the international whereas the Commonwealth goes into a Russia-like situation, being taken over by a former member of intelligence and becomes a presidential dictatorship.

I thought of shit like Canada representing the vast Russian Siberia while Ireland is Ukraine, with Ulster as Crimea.
>>
>>181205062
>Ulster as Crimea.
But anon, Crimea is rightfully Russian.
>>
>>181204793
>Implying I'm not Icelandic
>>
>>181205245
Ugh huh. Prove it.
>>
>>181205062
That would be very interesting, and I'd love to read it if you go for it. I wouldn't have the USSR take over, though, because they're incredibly weak in this universe. France or Austria are the best options.
>>
>>181200385
>commie germany and commie russia are the EXACT same colour hmm
Aitch pee em should either have made them different or made every commie country that colour.
>>
>>181205373
>Gefandi í skyn að ég ætli að reyna að sanna þjóðerni mitt fyrir skítpóstara á /géessgé/
>>
>>181205638
Woah, this wouldn't be impressive if translation sites/tools/programs existed, but seen as they don't this has unequivocally proven you are in fact Icelandic.
>>
>>181205220
That's why I'd be reconquering it.

>>181205410
If I have 'modern day' analogues I wanted to sneak in Stalin as Trump wanting to Make the Soviet Union Great Again by promoting Socialism in One Country since I assume there is still moderately a freedom of speech, if you're a communist and if you're popular enough within the Party.
>>
>>181206019
I was implying the parallel doesn't work, as Crimea is rightfully Russian but Ulster isn't rightfully British.
even though it is KAT
>>
>>181199504
UK should own a little more futher along the coast (part that France owns), but otherwise it's pretty good.
>>
Say will you stand up for Christ and combat?
>>
>>181205762
Thank God I'm not trying to prove anything then.
>>
>>181205638
Are you that Icelandic anon who I played DH MP with a few years ago?
>>
>>181206262
Thank Odin you can't.
>>
>>181206260
For Protestant Christ, yes.
>>
>>181206369
Nah, all the DH players live up in Akureyri.
>>
>>181194794
>1934 – The Night of the Long Knives, Adolf Hitler's purge of his political rivals in Germany takes place, Strasser is amongst the dead.
F
>>
File: borders.jpg (625KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
borders.jpg
625KB, 1920x1200px
I want these borders but as you can see the regions don't fit them. I know there's a greater iran decision, is that accomodating to this plan?

Since a lot of this is like, taking only a small bit of a state, would it be acceptable to changeowner some shit I conquered back to its owner? that would make the game feel less real though, less of a legit campagn. But at the same time, how the fuck would it NOT be okay?
>>
>>181209312
Acceptable yes. If it's really bugging you. just make a quick decision claiming those provinces for greater iran
>>
>>181201929
thank you
>>
Why do I get locked into a black screen that I can't alt tab or ctrl alt del out of when I close Vicky2? I know these really old games run like shit and act weird on new hardware, but this is fucking unplayable.
>>
File: Hitler looking dismissively.jpg (94KB, 481x593px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler looking dismissively.jpg
94KB, 481x593px
>would it be acceptable to changeowner
>>
File: ScreenSave2.png (878KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenSave2.png
878KB, 1920x1080px
Do I win If take Saint Petersburg, also how bad is it that the Italians and Turks declined to join the central powers?
>>
File: borders2.jpg (526KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
borders2.jpg
526KB, 1920x1200px
>>181209312
alternatively I could just megablob like this and all the regions would be okay except for that one province of iraqi desert I left out

>>181209747
god damn you
>>
File: Hitler looking dismissively.jpg (100KB, 481x593px) Image search: [Google]
100KB, 481x593px
>Do I win If take Saint Petersburg, also how bad is it that the Italians and Turks declined to join the central powers?
>>
File: 1362945901901.gif (3MB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
1362945901901.gif
3MB, 291x300px
>>181209747
>>181210319
Stop Hitler posting
>>
>>181210102
better, but take all of baluchistan
>>
I got a new computer recently, and I'm trying to install Vicky 2. Every time I launch the game, it crashes at "map properly initialized" and I have no idea why.
>>
>>181210759
the map isn't supposed to be properly initialized
>>
94KB, 481x593px
>Stop Hitler posting
>>
File: 1362258421383.jpg (46KB, 315x367px) Image search: [Google]
1362258421383.jpg
46KB, 315x367px
>>181211125
Last warning bud.
>>
>>181210047
You let the Russians reinforce to fast its going to take a miracle to win
>>
File: gsg life crisis.png (12KB, 578x310px) Image search: [Google]
gsg life crisis.png
12KB, 578x310px
>>181199947
>>
File: disapproval hitler.jpg (154KB, 481x593px) Image search: [Google]
disapproval hitler.jpg
154KB, 481x593px
>>
File: ScreenSave5.png (890KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenSave5.png
890KB, 1920x1080px
>>181212414
The Russians aren't looking so good after a few encirclements.
>>
File: 20170629231502_1.jpg (507KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170629231502_1.jpg
507KB, 1920x1080px
whats wrong, russia-kun?

could it be youre craving my

G R O S S F R A N C U M S???
>>
File: v2game 2017-06-30 02-34-28-38.jpg (332KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
v2game 2017-06-30 02-34-28-38.jpg
332KB, 1920x1200px
there's a bahai church on the road I drive by to get to school

what the fuck is it like
>>
>>181213173
Liberate and puppet a groB poland from them and I'll cum
>>
>>181212780
Nice keep encircling and wait to install Lenin
>>
>>181214381
>>181214381
Holy fuck, now I have to do that. At the very least I'm going to release Poland. Right after I annex Libya, probably.
>>
>>181213173
>no Geneva
9/10
>>
>>181214576
Nappy did it, but his wasn't nearly groB enough
and just a suggestion, France and africa have a close relationship perhaps you can enlighten the entirety of the continent?
>>
>>181214754
How do you feed states to puppets, btw?

Africa north Guinea Bissau is pretty much under wraps besides Libya, so I've made a lot of progress.
>>
>>181215036
You can release all the cores of a nation if it does not yet exist from one country using the liberate country CB, you can then use free allied cores on other nations to give the rest of the cores. Or changeowner
>>
>>181215161
I'm talking about states a puppet or other nation doesn't have cores for.
>>
File: v2game 2017-06-30 02-52-11-16.jpg (300KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
v2game 2017-06-30 02-52-11-16.jpg
300KB, 1920x1200px
I conquered kalat then released them then changeownered that sharp edged border before forcing the afghans to give them land

where's the wikipedia article on the creation of that border, because in geacron 1836 the border is just a smooth indeterminate curve, also in geacron makran doesn't exist. If I took that what I did from afghanistan, according to geacron this is already how my east border should look

I fucking hate having to changeowner but there's no better way to get my borders to look like I want
>>
>>181215243
Sometimes they'll add a wargoal, but that's unlikely.
Changeowner is ok for that, just understand that they won't have cores unless you edit the save file
>>
File: autism.png (1MB, 1280x3740px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
1MB, 1280x3740px
daily autism
>>
File: ScreenSave7.png (657KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenSave7.png
657KB, 1920x1080px
>>181212780
When do they give up? Don't tell me I have to go all the way to Moscow.
>>181214491
>bolsheviks
>>
>>181215640
If I remember right, there'll be an event for the revolution soon.
>>
>>181215456
How did that one guy make big booty Byelorussia then?
>>
>>181215497
>all those accepted pops
Almost makes me want to play as niggers.

You should make one of those for NWO.
>>
>>181215848
changeowner
>>
Any recommendations for EUIV mods?
>>
File: AThreadDivided.jpg (143KB, 616x665px) Image search: [Google]
AThreadDivided.jpg
143KB, 616x665px
>>181199947
a bit late but
>>
>>181216059
Voltaire's Nightmare
>>
>>181216079
>classic
*cringes*
That unfunny garbage belongs in the abyss of time.
>>
>>181216213
t. t. /gsg/ autist mad his side lost
>>
>>181216393
To be fair stellaris was banished from /gsg/
>>
File: 1480015577424.png (164KB, 590x148px) Image search: [Google]
1480015577424.png
164KB, 590x148px
>>181199947
10/10 this should be on the top of the op
>>
>>181215640
You gotta do what you gotta do to strive for peace. Just install the commies then take over again.
>>
>Ming with 616 forcelimit

scary shit right there, how difficult is it to make it blow up, up to date with tech and have 15 tributaries, i invaded taiwan so id launch an assault on its main land, but a bit scared of that number

i have about half of it, plus prussia that has a little less than me
>>
File: the dying lands.jpg (336KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
the dying lands.jpg
336KB, 1200x877px
>>181193264
>>181194420
wtf I love Mexico

>>181197548
That said, while I appreciate narratively this means you sorta won, in practical gameplay terms, you won totally - once again.

>>181197778
Paradox patches for V2 at this point are literally a guy or two doing it in their spare time.

I know Paradox wants shekels, but if they're going to still call this a current game, at the very least we could have one big patch a year at least.

>>181197691
Too late in any case. It was a problem from the France AAR too.

What we need is the GB AI from Kaiserreich DH. For some reason, that AI is insanely skilled.

>>181201929
Congrats! I guess if there was a continuation, it'd either be After the End for CK2, or Stellaris after a giant revolution.

>>181198425
>>181199303
>>181200385
>>181200820
The 20th century may have dawned cool, but it was not bright. Dark because of the ashes of the blessed dead, martyrs in the cause of liberty, victims of utter evil, wafting over the world like pungent death. Like a heavy snow, falling gently, but unceasing. Cool because of all the corpses, losing residual heat - no longer do they waft steam into the baleful, still air. All may be calm, but it is an oppressive stillness, like the hot jungle pressing upon all who dare to venture into the heart of darkness, and the first days of man. When beasts ruled the earth, and only savages stood arrayed against.

Now is not the golden age, the brave new world. Now is the time of death, of horror, of despair. Now is the time of monsters.

And in time, even those lights, the lights of billions of souls, they grow dimmer - crushed dreams, wrung blood, the mortar for a pitiless age.

And for many more billions, they cool, twinkle, and eventually fade away, like a star - the fire of their life long snuffed out. Nothing can stop the coming darkness.

And thus we come to the end of all things. And from the beginning to that end, the only question one asks anymore, is if it had simply been better to die.
>>
File: v2game 2017-06-30 03-51-55-74.jpg (376KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
v2game 2017-06-30 03-51-55-74.jpg
376KB, 1920x1200px
If I don't keep tehran, should I do isfahan or shiraz?

I'm thinking isfahan, I don't know though
>>
>>181218797
Do Shiraz
>>
File: Red Dawn Averted Preview.jpg (479KB, 1757x983px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dawn Averted Preview.jpg
479KB, 1757x983px
>>181218263
>>181201929
>>181205062
>>181205410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct-bU0XqvHI

January 24, 1936

In Great Britain and its vast remaining lands, it was a day of mourning. Five years since the War of 1931 - Mosley's failed Operation Eighteen-Twelve and the events that followed, the unsuccessful coup of 1932 and the following dissolution of the Worker's Commonwealth.

On January 24, day of the signing of the peace treaty with the United States, every year the British would commemorate their lost. From the great Marshal Campbell to every soldier that gave their life for the defense of ever enduring Britain.

The event took place on Trafalgar Square, where the government, the leaders of the major political groups and many of Britain's remaining allies would pay their respects. First was President Fleming, who carried himself with an aristocratic stature more alike the Prime Ministers of the former United Kingdom of the previous century than a Party functionary. Following him were Clement Attlee of the Communist Party of Great Britain and William Joyce of the British People's Party.

Along with noted British allies, such as Chairman Benito Mussolini and Leopold III of Belgium. were some representatives of the Danubian Republic and the German Democratic Republic even though it had been 3 years since Britain voted to leave the International in 1933. The French, of course, had refused as was customary at this point.

lets see how long until Vicky II can't handle the strain and starts crashing every month
>>
File: 1.jpg (94KB, 1017x652px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
94KB, 1017x652px
>>181218263
>The 20th century may have dawned cool, but it was not bright. Dark because of the ashes of the blessed dead, martyrs in the cause of liberty, victims of utter evil, wafting over the world like pungent death. Like a heavy snow, falling gently, but unceasing. Cool because of all the corpses, losing residual heat - no longer do they waft steam into the baleful, still air. All may be calm, but it is an oppressive stillness, like the hot jungle pressing upon all who dare to venture into the heart of darkness, and the first days of man. When beasts ruled the earth, and only savages stood arrayed against.

>Now is not the golden age, the brave new world. Now is the time of death, of horror, of despair. Now is the time of monsters.

>And in time, even those lights, the lights of billions of souls, they grow dimmer - crushed dreams, wrung blood, the mortar for a pitiless age.

>And for many more billions, they cool, twinkle, and eventually fade away, like a star - the fire of their life long snuffed out. Nothing can stop the coming darkness.

>And thus we come to the end of all things. And from the beginning to that end, the only question one asks anymore, is if it had simply been better to die.
heavy.
>>
>>181220096
>free Ireland
>edited flag so it doesn't have the harp
sexy
>>
>>181220096
Nice, looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Attlee was purged by Campbell in the 1920s, though.
>>
>>181221039
Is there anywhere I can find your France AAR?
>>
>>181222192
http://imgur.com/a/OP4r8
>>
>>181222192
http://imgur.com/a/OP4r8
>>
File: 97ce4a3944[1].jpg (600KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
97ce4a3944[1].jpg
600KB, 1920x1080px
WAMMO delivers a pretty good world but it completely shits the bed with the HRE
>french elector
>lithuanian emperor
>aragonese emperor
>that spread into poland
All while I can't withdraw Görz from the empire because it's German and I can't place a settlement policy there because it's in the HRE
>>
>>181222267
>>181222279
Thanks!
>>
>>181221039
Did you save any other aar?
>>
>>181222764
You can see all of them on fireden. The only ones not archived is this most recent one and the HoI3 AAR.

Napoleon was already linked, CK2 is here: http://imgur.com/a/SntBu

Personally I think the CK2 AAR was my best.
>>
>>181222852
Thanks, any plan for the next one?
>>
>>181222852
>>181222975
Ottomans Vic2 please
>>
>>181222975
Hungary tee bee hech
>>
>>181222975
>>181223057
No real plans. Not even sure when I'd be able to, my situation come fall isn't very clear and I'm going to be gone all July. I really want to do another CK2 game, though, so that's what I'm hoping for when it eventually happens, although I expect I'll put a poll up for it. I feel like it's the game which is most suited to house rules, too, which will help make it interesting for me and for anons reading.
>>
File: Red Dawn Averted 02.jpg (552KB, 1756x982px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dawn Averted 02.jpg
552KB, 1756x982px
>>181220096
"Vote Garner! The men who beat the Reds! Garney/Pelley '37!"

In 1928, John Nancy Garner had secured the Democratic nomination over Al Smith. In secret, his government managed to arrange an alliance with the Empire of Japan. When Mosley declared war in April 1931, he had no idea what he was sending the International into.

The war opened favorably for the Worker's Commonwealth and their International allies, though their fortune would soon turn for the worse, as the Imperial Japanese Army landed on Keane Island (formerly Vancouver). Along with Patton's experimental tank division hidden in Alaska, which the Commonwealth had seen as 'frozen wasteland not worth taking', the Commonwealth and International armies had been taken completely off-guard.

The communists were slowly being pushed back. Marshal Campbell led a valiant defense of Ottawa which lasted from August to October, though even he would eventually fall. The International all signed separate peace treaties with the United States, as the situation on the British Isles was deteriorating. With no army presence in the British Isles, the Irish won their independence. Mosley was removed from power and executed by Scotland Yard, though they failed to hold the Worker's Commonwealth together as Thomas Shaw, Secretary of War, took power with the remaining army forces and some more moderate elements of Scotland Yard.

On January 24, a peace treaty was officially signed between the new British Commonwealth and the Allied Powers of the United States and Empire of Japan. The new British Commonwealth would keep Canada, though had to cede all Caribbean possessions as well as the Panama Channel to the United States and many pacific holdings to Japan.

>>181221039
Oh shit, well... I'll retcon him to someone else.

also r8 this new wall of text
>>
>>181222975
nazbol la plata
>>
>>181223304
7/10 desu, I don't think that America would've allowed Britain to keep Canada in a situation like that, even if it meant no formal peace to the war. They probably would've occupied it and turned it into a cold war with only an armistice rather than allowing the communists to keep a bastion in North America after they fought, and perhaps for the only time won, against them.

That said, roll with it anyway. I'm sure it can be used for something interesting in the future, maybe for a Canadian dominion rebellion.
>>
>>181223305
fuck off you piece of shit sucking little pieces of ass out of a condom to be against capitalism
>>
File: america defined in a b-1 raid.png (701KB, 1110x621px) Image search: [Google]
america defined in a b-1 raid.png
701KB, 1110x621px
>>181220101
Of course it would be heavy. A dark tale for a dark world.

>>181220096
Thank you for this. This is some healing, at least. The great Unmaking.

MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE COMING OF THE LORD!

HE IS TRAMPLING OUT THE VINTAGE WHERE THE GRAPES OF WRATH ARE STORED!
>>
>>181223680
suck my dick jewish bourgoisitic faggot
>>
File: Red Dawn Averted 03.jpg (553KB, 1756x982px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dawn Averted 03.jpg
553KB, 1756x982px
>>181223304
By late February, the peace was in full effect. While the British could maintain a moderately small defense force within their Canadian holdings, they could not send anything more than a transport ship through the Atlantic. Which was an issue as Australia and New Zealand were refusing to take orders from London. The British would dispatch a regiment from Columbia to restore order. Unexpectedly, American and Japanese forces gave cover and support. Though it was this support that made the new government look like a complete puppet of the Allied Powers and it would cost President Shaw his political career.

Things turned for the worst as French naval forces in New Caledonia and Tahiti moved in defense of pro-Mosleyite government of Australia and New Zealand. The Americans and Japanese backed down, not ready to potentially face all of Europe just yet, and the Commonwealth, not having any armed ships of their own present with the transports, were also forced to withdraw. All across the International in Europe, newspapers were writing of the failed American-Japanese incursion into Australia with support of their occupational puppet government in Britain. Depressed at his failure and his hand in the termination of Mosley, Shaw turned to drinking and for the remainder of his "term", the ruling would largely be carried out by Grand Admiral Martin Mundy and an increasingly powerful clique of oligarchs.

>>181223593
>>181223705
I kept it because its too solidly British. Since AARnon didn't give Canada independence, I figure a Canadian identity didn't develop, so "Canada" would refer to something like Siberia does in Russia. A region rather than a national identity. That said, with how close it is to the US, American companies will try to dominate Canada and Britain itself through it.
>>
Is Monks & Mystics worth getting?
>>
Anyone got Greece advice for vicky 2?
>>
>>181225289
pay debts
>>
>>181225310
kys
>>
>>181225289
are you playing hpm if you r take gaza form the start of the game
>>
>>181225289
Get sphered by Russia, only build artillery and hussars.
>>
>>181225054
No, moddability aside it was pretty shit
>>
File: jack open eyes.png (474KB, 861x679px) Image search: [Google]
jack open eyes.png
474KB, 861x679px
>>181223304
>>181224836
>America-Japan blanda up saves the world

As it should be.

That said, Canada is not heavily populated. And national identities don't simply stay in stasis. If anything, Canadian in our world is an identity that only really sprung up AS basically American loyalists to the crown, who had to flee northwards and entrench it as a bastion of Britain in the New World. There is no mistaking it, they ARE Americans though, and in this world if anything would also be so. They have no reason to stay separate.

And even if they WERE loyalists, America just would not let them keep it, I think. Now you're being unrealistic too here. If this was a won total war, a won WORLD war, WITH a collapse of the central power, and considering ALL the communists had done up to this point, and the Britain before it, America would take Canada.

It always did want to, Upper and Lower Canada had been also invited to the Continental Congress, and the only reason there wasn't significant Patriot activity in Canada was because Halifax was a bastion of British naval power. Hell, all of Britian's Caribbean holdings had Patriots in on the cause too.

It's not too late to just changeowner it all.

Companies are not good enough. Also, I would think there would be much, much, much greater revenge against Mexico. Balkanization at a minimum, with the entire North going to America, at a minimum.

That said too, considering how huge America's navy is now and will only grow, and considering Japan's giant navy (all both very modern), and considering how the International never bothered with a Navy since they had the British one, I don't see how the International could exactly stop the Americans and Japanese from taking Australasia. France doesn't have a Navy besides a token force.

I don't think you understand the level of hatred and desire to unmake the world that the communists made. And with Britain fallen, the International is full panic. The house of cards, it begins to collapse.
>>
File: Red Dawn Averted 04.jpg (659KB, 1756x982px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dawn Averted 04.jpg
659KB, 1756x982px
>>181224836
In 1933 Shaw was succeeded by his protege, Ian Fleming, an operative of the foreign intelligence branch of Scotland Yard. There was a show election which resulted in an "overwhelming show of support" for the young President. The new President's goals included restoring the image of Britain abroad, though in his initial years he would face issues at home, such as the rise of the Quebecois independence movement and a budget in the red inherited from Mosley and Shaw.

By 1936, Fleming had mostly secured his powerbase in the country. Unlike the former Worker's Commonwealth, the new regime was more softer while also showing more efficiency than the failed Shaw government. At least publicly, a multi-party democracy was maintained with three major parties - United Britain; largely a tool for the President's policies, CPGB; old hardline communists, though mostly of the Campbellist and Mussolini type rather than the Mosleyites and the British People's Party; fascists led by William Joyce, an Irish-born retired Worker's Army lieutenant.

In Europe, Austria had taken up leadership of the International, forming the Danubian Republic. While the local communist party was against too much spending on war initially, after the failed Soviet-Danubian incursion into Turkey to maintain the Socialist Republic after Britain's withdrawal, there was a wake-up call that as the new leader of the International, Austria needed to take up the burden, and so came a massive military recruitment campaigning which succeeded in taking in many former soldiers of the Worker's Army that were more loyal to Internationalist Communism than the Commonwealth itself.

following pieces will be less wall-of-text, since I just needed to clear up the global situation
>>
File: INTERMISSION.jpg (504KB, 1754x984px) Image search: [Google]
INTERMISSION.jpg
504KB, 1754x984px
>>181226719
You'd be surprised at how populated AARnon made it. Not even sure how. That said, I think connecting Alaska would be a priority, so how about something like this? Victoria/Keane/Vancouver would be a 'Kaliningrad' type of thing.

Keep in mind, the US Navy was extremely shit to the point where the British navy won the battle in the Atlantic, but fell to the IJN in the Pacific. As it stands, US are building up a navy and are hoping to use the new opened up British markets to further accumulate financial power and prepare for a full invasion of the International. It's not that the US-Japanese alliance doesn't intend on Pacific domination, its just that they're feigning support for the new British government's claim while repairing their forces and intending to take Australia/new Zealand either directly or as puppet states. Basically Garner and Hirohito are trying to out-Anglo the Anglo.
>>
>>181226719
>>181227267
To add, Mosley was removed and when Shaw took power, he managed to negotiate to keep at least some things so it wasn't a total defeat. Letting Britain keep some things means instead of a neo-communist reaction, they get a neutral Britain and a divided International trying to decide who's the leader. Its the Danubian Republic for now, but it remains to be seen if the French and Germans will play ball.
>>
>>181196376
Fucking Italians being total losers, man
>>
>>181200198
Don't forget that the AI is so broken that they had to forbid it from building mobile divisions or else it would shit the bed, so now if you're playing against the AI and using any division faster than leg infantry you can outflank them everywhere.
>>
File: 1498601999675.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1498601999675.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
Victoria 3 fucking when
>>
>>181228473
hopefully never
>>
File: 1498601778707.jpg (49KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1498601778707.jpg
49KB, 645x1260px
>>181228559
but a renewed, slightly dumbed down version of Vicky 2 is the only way i will be able to enjoy that series
>>
>>181228648
t. brainlet
just play the game till you figure it out
>>
>>181228753
but its shit
>>
>>181228797
no u
>>
File: Red Dawn Averted 05.jpg (560KB, 1755x977px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dawn Averted 05.jpg
560KB, 1755x977px
>>181226893
The International is already feeling the loss of Mosley's ideological guiding hand as in a move of realpolitik, the Soviet Union takes the initiative to support the bourgeois dictatorship of the Free Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina to counter the United States' support of the fascist Serbian State.

"We will deal with the remaining capitalists in Europe soon enough, but further American intervention cannot be permitted." Trotsky says in a conference with other notable leaders of the International. Mussolini is absent, having declared a 'Second International' of himself and several national-communist parties aligned with himself and the British Commonwealth.

Meanwhile Japan is involved in the Chinese Civil War, hoping to bring the disparate Chinese states under the Qinghai. The civil war which, the Japanese government reminds, was born from communist arrogance. At the same time, the German Democratic Republic is backing the Fengtian Clique.
>>
File: Reichskommissariat-Ukraine.jpg (1MB, 1876x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Reichskommissariat-Ukraine.jpg
1MB, 1876x1072px
where's the anon that made the Ober Ost minimod for Victoria 2?
I just wanted to tell him that he made a great job and I hope he does the Ukranian version and moving the polish pops to Poland if it exists
>>
>>181225054
Ehhhhh~. Do you like the idea of the hermatics? Because 100% of the time that you aren't a satanist, you'll be a hermatic.
>>181225769
I am playing HPM. Why gaza? Shouldn't I gun for Crete?
>>181225906
I assume I use mobilized infantry to make up for the lack of built infantry?
>>
>>181229369
t. h*hol
>>
File: 1490413619919.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1490413619919.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>tfw you let China westernise
>>
>>181229450
You want gaza because it right next to Matabele.
Also most time they are at war with Portugal at the start, they will give it to you for free.
>>
File: Red Dawn Averted 06.jpg (616KB, 1754x981px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dawn Averted 06.jpg
616KB, 1754x981px
>>181228984
A victory for the Japanese in the ongoing civil war, as the pro-German Fengtian forces fall and a new Chinese Empire is declared. The International refuse to negotiate further on the Balkan crisis, deciding that if they back down now, it'd be yet another sign of defeat.

Germany and the Danubian Republic attempt to negotiate the former's entry into the war, though the war-weary Germans refuse and Germany seems to be moving further away from the weakening International.

I didn't expect this shit to start getting down so quickly, such is a world with no nukes.
>>
>>181222852
Hey AARnon, just wanted to say I've been reading your British AAR and it was very entertaining, well done. It's funny, the very reason I started the pack in the first place was because I wanted to do an Internationalist Communist Britain game, and I just never got around to do it, and you did exactly that. Good to see you put my flag to good use.
Hopefully next one I can help you with some custom flags.

Reminder I'll be back in August. I'm going to arrive at London in mid-July so while I won't be able to do flags then either, I'll be able to post more freely and start taking suggestions and such.
>>
>>181230169
t. Hitlermod
>>
>>181229369
I`m here, I already made some more renaming decisions for the Sudetes and Slovenia(Istria included).Probably gonna do the polish thing next.
>>
>>181229951
Oh, that gaza. I was thinking about a chunk of israel.
Why do I want to be next to matabele?
>>
>t's literally just vicky 2 being posted
A-are we entering a /gsg/ golden age?
>>
>>181228473
Never.

Play East vs West in the other Hand, most things already fixed by the people.
>>
>>181231984
How do I learn EvW
>>
>>181231984
>Play East vs West
y u do dis
>>
>>181231984
when will someone make a mod that makes EvW playable
>>
>>181228473
please play HOI4 instead
>>
>>181234012
also please buy it too
>>
can a lad hit me up with a link to latest meiou+taxes
>>
>>181234446
*hits u*
>>
>>181234446
The ruskis have it
>>
>>181234446
*bong rips*
>>
>>181229450
>I assume I use mobilized infantry to make up for the lack of built infantry?
Yeah pretty much, same strategy that is used for Egypt and Mexico.
>>
>>181234446
http://www.mediafire.com/file/itla5k1and28ofg/M%26T_v2.00.7z
>>
File: 20170630053542_1.jpg (585KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170630053542_1.jpg
585KB, 1920x1080px
>>181214381
Someone in this thread owes me cummies.
>>
>>181235516
How did they get Lithuania/Kaliningrad?
did you cheat?
>>
>>181234512
>>181235118
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>181235576
*Konigsberg*
>>
File: 20170630055240_1.jpg (449KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170630055240_1.jpg
449KB, 1920x1080px
>>181235516
While I'm at it, G R O S S C A N A D U M S
>>
>>181235576
I assumed that dismantling Germany would work differently if Poland existed, and it's bullshit that it doesn't. There's also no way for an overlord to integrate Lithuania into Poland. Yes, I cheated.
>>
>>181230802
alright mate, good luck, will you make it standalone or add it with Ober Ost?
>>
File: 1476551892988.jpg (477KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476551892988.jpg
477KB, 960x640px
>>181235516
>987
>>
>>181235614
*Krolewiec*
>>
Whats the new byz strategy for 1.22? It seems the only ally i can ever get is hungary becuase pooland always allys brandenburg so i get that delightful -20 malius to creating an alliance with them.
>>
>>181236172
Play as Aragon instead and then form byzantium
>>
File: ck2_9.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ck2_9.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Hotpatch 1.5.1 for version 1.5.0 of the CK2 mod Western Europe 410-962: The Winter King has just been released. It solves several bugs introduced with the release of version 1.5.0 two weeks ago. Seeing how it is a hotfix patch, extract all the files from this folder into your mod folder and agree to overwrite everything.

Mod DB link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/western-europe-410-962-the-winter-king/downloads/hotpatch-151

Direct download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k0iv76bb2zepx85/BTWK_1.5.1_Patch.zip
>>
>>181236172
>>181236434
Actually, on that note, Treibizond is much more viable, as you can get an alliance with Muscovy.
>>
Where can I pirate stellaris?
I know it's a 4x, but the fags in /civ4xg/ won't answer me
>>
>>181235461
naughty one lad that's mint mate
>>
>>181237059
https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=68551&hilit=stellaris
make an account here
>>
File: poptransfer.jpg (292KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
poptransfer.jpg
292KB, 1024x768px
>>181235721
It will all be in the same mod
After Ukraine/maybe Hungary renaming, I'll probably also add polish/russian renaming of east German cities.
>>
>>181235516
How is your industrial score so low? Even with perpetual interventionism/LF France should always be in top 3
>>
>>181237059
>tfw want DH but only find torrent and can't torrent because I live in a police state

I CANNOT LIVE
I CANNOT DIE
TRAPPED IN MYSELF
>>
>>181237329
I have no idea. I get so wrapped up in actually playing the game that I don't manually build factories often enough, I guess.
>>
>>181236565
w&b
>>
out of all the options for Russia in Kaiserreich, who is the most /ourguy/? It's Savinkov right?
>>
>>181237430
Yes, 100%.
>>
File: confused boss.png (75KB, 290x265px) Image search: [Google]
confused boss.png
75KB, 290x265px
>>181237428
>actually playing the game
>not building factories
>>
File: Heimatland.jpg (540KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Heimatland.jpg
540KB, 1920x1080px
Is there anything else I should do in Europe?
>>
>>181236565
Why are the stats so absurdly high for every established character?
>>
>>181237473
>>181237553
Fuck, wrong reply.>>181237601
>>
>>181237601
Give Transilvania to Romania, give Bosnia to Croatia, kill the t*rks and get Thrake for yourself
>>
>>181237473
Tsar Wrangel
>>
>>181237428
Building the factories and controlling resources is half the game, especially since beating the AI in warfare is easiest out of all paradox's games
>>
>>181237553
>>181237651
cool
I liked going full Vozhd as Wrangel in earlier versions, and I hear you can go even more Vozhder with Savinkov
>>
>>181237601
Annex the rest of Belgium.
>>
>>181237697
>Thrake
You mean Constantinople?
>>
>>181237806
Constantinople is located in the region of Thrake
>>
>>181237249
alright, nice work, will you fix the hungary core in Austria?
>>
>>181237638
Other characters can also reach these stats; we add quite some traits and modifiers to the game.
>>
>>181237697
>>181237861
can you rename Istanbul as Germany?
>>
>>181238175
Stat creep is shit
>>
>>181238251
Doesn`t look like it
>>
File: 1446674706928.gif (447KB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
1446674706928.gif
447KB, 245x175px
>>181238251
>Germany
>renaming Istanbul
>>
>>181238517
>>181238391
then he should give it to the slavs
>>
File: 1445036457240.jpg (43KB, 411x418px) Image search: [Google]
1445036457240.jpg
43KB, 411x418px
>>181238591
>Germany
>giving away turkish lands
>>
File: 1498833286.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498833286.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
man it ain't easy being poland
i guess i'll be going commie next
>>
>>181237969
Eisenstadt?That seems to have historically gone for Hungary in the 1848 rebellion, but I`ll probably make the decision to rename Hungary remove that core(since it should only be possible to do it afterwards anyway)
>>
>>181237249
back to your discord shitter
>>
>>181238175
pic related literally gets more than double levies because of his stat bloat.
>>
>>181239042
fuck off false-flagger
>>
>>181238892
ok, will you finish it soon or do you still need to work on some stuff?
>>
File: Red Dawn Averted 07.jpg (556KB, 1759x983px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dawn Averted 07.jpg
556KB, 1759x983px
>>181230120
With the world embroiled in another war, the British Commonwealth aims to take advantage of the situation. President Fleming called the Cabinet to the Crystal Palace, now returned to its original name. A suitable target was found to expand British influence. The Baltic Provinces were currently under German influence, the Irish still provided suitable rights to their British minorities and had amiable relations with Britain.

A perfect target was found in the 'Restored Ottoman Empire'. The House of Osman had officially long been dead, buried with the cannons of the Lion of the Seas, though a former Ottoman officer, Ismail Enver Pasha, had taken power amidst the unstable situation in the former Turkish Socialist Republic and the brief Caliphate that succeeded it. Enver claimed he had the last remaining heir of the House of Osman and as such, restored the Ottoman Empire in his name.

While the initial goal was to simply put down a foreign dictator and as such solve the Balkan Crisis and show that the Commonwealth is still a world power, the real goal of the war was to secure the oil fields of Iraq that were needed if the British Commonwealth was to have any chance of competing with the significantly stronger International and Allied Powers.
>>
>>181239271
that's exactly what a discord shitter would say

stop with your shitty mods, you'll never become HPM
>>
>>181201929
You should upload your AARs to aar.li
>>
File: v2_687.jpg (448KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
v2_687.jpg
448KB, 1366x768px
hmmm
>>
>>181237362
just use a free vpn lmao.
>>
How do I integrate Austria when forming Germany in V2?
I had them release all non-cores and have them in my sphere.
I get the decision and receive 20 infamy, but they don't integrate still?
>>
>>181238517
i dont know why in the game it is called istanbul when the official name until the dismantle of the ottoman empire was konstantiniyye
>>
File: HoI3_33.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HoI3_33.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>What did BICE mean by this?
>>
File: Red Dawn Averted 08.jpg (718KB, 1754x981px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dawn Averted 08.jpg
718KB, 1754x981px
>>181239314
While the war initially started off well, the Italian forces, which joined after Fleming had offered to Mussolini Libya in exchange for participation, aren't performing as well as expected. The Neo-Ottoman troops, armed with updated equipment and lacking any sort of mobile support, even managed to start winning in Northern Italy.

Even worse, a tragedy occurred at seas. The Lion of the Seas' successor, Martin Mundy, fell in battle from Ottoman artillery fire while surveying a captured port. Ironic as the United Fleet of Great Britain had managed to sweep away the "restored' Ottoman navy.

The Italians are losing to the fucking Turks...
>>
>>181240416
>the Italian forces aren't performing as well as expected.
Color me surprised
>>
File: fuel_factory.jpg (6KB, 910x26px) Image search: [Google]
fuel_factory.jpg
6KB, 910x26px
>>
File: c1e0fb209e[1].jpg (591KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c1e0fb209e[1].jpg
591KB, 1920x1080px
French economists BTFO
>>
File: fuel_factory.jpg (12KB, 910x50px) Image search: [Google]
fuel_factory.jpg
12KB, 910x50px
>>181240538
wrong picture
>>
>>181239264
Our mod is partly based on the novel series The Winter King by Bernard Cornwell, which is about King Arthur. The way he is described in the books, he should be even more overpowered, but we decided not to do that for obvious reasons.

Also, Arthur has other factors weighing him down, such as his envious nephew and vassal Mordred owning almost all land under Arthur's title.
>>
I'm thinking of adding more German battleship names to vicky. What are some good names?
>>
File: Hitler looking dismissively.png (683KB, 481x593px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler looking dismissively.png
683KB, 481x593px
>free vpn
>>
>>181238517
istanburg
>>
What mod for expanded end game tech tree for HOI3?
>>
>>181241061
Come up with a theme first and name all the ships like so. Could be monarchs, commanders, inventors, fancy (translated) names like Dauntless, Invincible etc
>>
>>181241217
Shinra is the best mod
>>
File: Based Erdogan.png (41KB, 369x169px) Image search: [Google]
Based Erdogan.png
41KB, 369x169px
ah yes
>>
File: 1498836081.jpg (392KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498836081.jpg
392KB, 1920x1080px
>>181238841
can't believe i'm not dead yet, guess it helped a little bit that legionary romania declared on the soviets so now everybody's fighting everybody not just 2 giant blobs vs me
>>
>>181241398
>civilized
LOL
>>
File: German-Battleship-Tirpitz.jpg (897KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
German-Battleship-Tirpitz.jpg
897KB, 1600x1000px
>>181241061
>>181241314
For Germany it should be German states (Schlesien, Schleswig, Baden), cities (Königsberg, Emden, Bremen), famous military leaders (Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, Bismarck) and also titles, like Kaiser. Just take a look at the ships of the Imperial Navy and Kriegsmarine
>>
>>181240249
HPM please fix this.
>>
How can Flavormod be compatible with AHOI Mod Treasure Pack? pls flavormodguy
>>
File: hmm.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>conquer most of mexico and make it all slave states fro gross confederatiums
>thinking ill make them white
>they get flooded with micks, wops, and basketball americans
I can't imagine a worse hell hole than Mexico, plus this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_rkR7MKO90
>>
File: Red Dawn Averted 09.jpg (568KB, 1756x980px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dawn Averted 09.jpg
568KB, 1756x980px
>>181240416
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXXC68aNyPs

The British forces arrive. Leopold Hannover storms into Constantinople, forcing Enver Pasha with his puppet Ottoman Sultan, in reality a bastard never officially legitimized, to flee towards Anatolia. As planned, the war now expanded. Stability in the Balkans and the Middle East must be ensured by force of British arms.

From the Houses of Parliament, President Fleming spoke. "As soon as we no longer guaranteed peace in the Middle East, the International once more allowed radicals who have murdered thousands of their own and Christians alike to rule. The Americans were no better, both wished to use the Caliphate and then the so-called 'Restored Ottomans', ignoring the plight of those living under either's rule. Us British then must, once more, step in to see civilization restored."

"Has the boy seen state of the Africa 'decolonized' graciously by the so-called International Worker's Commonwealth of their 'hero' Campbell? Constant warfare, new elites only using the communist label in charge. We have seen enough of British stability." Responded the aging French President Pierre Semard. The Americans remained quiet, as they had made a deal with the Serbian government in exile that should the dismantlement of the Ottomans result in a Serbian port, it would be used as a beachhead for US troops in the still ongoing American-International War.
>>
File: 20170630113103_1.jpg (661KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170630113103_1.jpg
661KB, 1920x1080px
What's the best literacy increase you've gotten before?
>>
>>181241953
>passive aggressive memes are they only way they dare criticise parakikes
What a cucked "fan"dom.
>>
>>181242042
wait whadefug is this
are you taking an aarnon save and giving it a happy ending
>>
File: y3cxpz9.jpg (68KB, 720x508px) Image search: [Google]
y3cxpz9.jpg
68KB, 720x508px
I know it's off-topic, but I just saw Amensia is on 85% sale so it's just 3 bucks. Been meaning to buy it for a few years. You should buy it if you want.
>>
>>181240249
I want a decision to rename it as qing to Gongsidangdinebole
>>
>>181243126
Pretty much yeah. Story is Japanese-US alliance happens, the invasion of the US is beaten back and Worker's Commonwealth has USSR-style dissolution.
>>
>>181210759
please respond
>>
>>181243305
I know it's off topic, but I just read that as Armenia being on sale.
>>
>>181243606
What mods are you using?
>>
>>181243886
the map isn't supposed to be properly initialized
>>
>>181242061
Jesus, how? Enjoy your lib/soc rebels.
>>
>>181243305
based shillcuck bro repping it UP with epic imgur filenames WORD UP
>>
>>181244090
;~;
>>
>>181244009
HPM with extended end date. Just go into defines and change the end date. I think most parties last to 2000 so you don't need to edit them. HPM version is the one exactly before the latest version. Here's his saves too >>181201929

Bare in mind weird shit will happen. There's no nukes so you'll have wars over territory by like the 1960s.
>>
>>181244119
Sorry man I just posted some image I saw and thought was funny.
>>
>>181210951
>>181244090
how do I improperly initialize the map then?
>>
File: 20170630120654_1.jpg (503KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170630120654_1.jpg
503KB, 1920x1080px
>>181244092
The whole 4% intellectuals in every province and education techs is one hell of a drug.

I inherited Southern Italy in 1856? with most pops having around 22% literacy. All of them are in the 70% range 30 years later.
>>
>>181244252
So no further events, decisions and shit?
>>
File: Red Dawn Averted 11.jpg (607KB, 1761x980px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dawn Averted 11.jpg
607KB, 1761x980px
>>181242042
By June 20, the Ottomans have surrendered and Britain shows that it is still a nation of global influence. The oil fields are secure under loyal puppet governments, Syria in particular is placed under Zaki al-Arsuzi of the new Ba'athist Party, strongly influenced by Mussolini's national-socialist rule of Italy.

The Ottomans are left alone as they fall under Soviet influence, fearing further British intervention into what territory they have left.

The International-United States war continues as the US perform a 'soft coup' of British-influenced Romania, intending to use it as means of landing their troops as Serbia was not given sea access as hoped in the Treaty of Istanbul. The Danubian Republic and Soviet Union respond in kind by declaring war on Romania.

only way to explain fucking communist Romania joining the US side against the ALL-communist Danubian-Soviet-French-minors alliance

>>181244716
Well there's those that weren't enacted. Like right now I have a decision to change the ruling faction in Lebanon to Catholic. You won't get any of the historical events though, since its way past their time.
>>
>>181243606
>Worker's Commonwealth has USSR-style dissolution
I thought this was a happy ending not a sad one
>>
>>181244674
Why did you ask what our best ever literacy increase was if you literally achieved the optimal formula, knowing no one could beat you?
The failing /gsg/ community today still showing off. Sad!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-j1Dg2nKKY
>>
>>181244993
He just hasn't unlocked the true ending yet, which is full-blown fascist take over
>>
Should i get HoI 4?
Never played 3.
>>
Have you ever had a great Vicky game as the Ottomans? I'm trying to take parts of Egypt but America sphered them, also expanding into Persia, trying not to lose GP status.
>>181245189
3 is better desu but 4 is ok in some ways.
>>
>>181245098
THAT YOU SEE TODAY
>>181245189
No, either play HoI3 or fuck off back to >>>/r/paradoxplaza.
>>
File: 20170630115439_1.jpg (624KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170630115439_1.jpg
624KB, 1680x1050px
Quito reached 2 mil. pops in AARnon's game. Ecuador has a larger population than Brazil.
>>
>>181245331
What's wrong with 4?
>>
>>181245250
Just put all your fleet in the strait of Gibraltar to stop the yanks intervening.
>>
>>181245250
What's America gonna do, march troops across the Atlantic? The AI is shit at naval landings and America especially wouldn't give two shits about shipping off troops to Egypt when it has more immediate threats like Mexico or CSA.
>>
>>181245394
i-i dont actually know ive never actually played it
>>
>>181245394
>>181245573
The AI is woefully half-assed as the game was geared from the start for multiplayer. See >>181200198 for an example, otherwise "draw an arrow to Moscow" summarizes the gameplay in a nutshell.
>>
>>181244637
clear the cache
>>
>>181245771
Hearts of Iron 4 is actually the most fun strategy I've played multiplayer. It's very good for MP with friends imo but otherwise it's the worst HoI by far.
>>
File: Red Dawn Averted 12.jpg (636KB, 1755x980px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dawn Averted 12.jpg
636KB, 1755x980px
>>181244896
Recently there was an improvement of relations between London and Berlin. The two powers had even signed an alliance following the DDR's suspension of membership in the International.

There were still some sore points, such as Germany's backing of the Mosleyite remnants in Australia. But what would be a breaking point was the assassination of a British diplomat by a German belonging to the radical internationalist faction. The German government has apologized, though it remains to be seen what measures the British government will take.
>>
File: 20170630123537_1.jpg (537KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170630123537_1.jpg
537KB, 1920x1080px
>>181244674
Send help
>>
>>181246578
>Partito Comuni...
Kill yourself
>>
>>181246117
>friends
Haha y-yeah you sure are right about that I love playing it with my friends...
>>
File: fa401970c7[1].jpg (610KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fa401970c7[1].jpg
610KB, 1920x1080px
Balkanski federation
>>
How do I change my government ruling party? I got a fascist coup through "anti terrorist measures" as finland but the party didn't change
>>
File: hmm.jpg (778KB, 1755x978px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
778KB, 1755x978px
?
>>
>>181245390
yeah
fucking weird shit happens with immigration late game
>>
>>181246825
Oh, they'll "expire" alright...
>>
>>181246735
w-we can be your friends..
es white and blanco basedo supremo!!1!11 waggle!
>>
>>181246798
>austria
>balkan
>>
>>181246798
form yugoslavia now
>>
What the fuck is up with Party loyalty in HPM? It is completely broken
>>
File: neurons activated.jpg (488KB, 1044x975px) Image search: [Google]
neurons activated.jpg
488KB, 1044x975px
>>181246825
>>181246971
What does it all mean?
>>
>>181247219
is that 403k province moscow?
>>
File: 20170630124301_1.jpg (721KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170630124301_1.jpg
721KB, 1920x1080px
>>181246578
is it a cheesy tactic to rush or focus mobilization provinces? It feels cheesy at the very least

>>181246708
In S. Tirol, Dalmatia, Istria, and the province of Venice, the craftsman assimilation glitch is happening. The commies are the only party which stops capitalist from opening a new factory in the states ever week. While it pains me to do so, I'm using them to try to prevent the glitch from happening, I would like to not have Venice be 1/4 southern German by game's end.
>>
>>181247219
Hitler was right there is a conspiracy afoot

Would make a spicy addition to the aar.
>>
>>181247420
>implying hitler was wrong
>>
File: 20170630124834_1.jpg (829KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170630124834_1.jpg
829KB, 1920x1080px
>>181247219
In the same boat

Although mine are going somewhere more....tropical
>>
>>181247454
He must be proven right in every timeline lad
>>
File: intermission2.jpg (565KB, 1757x982px) Image search: [Google]
intermission2.jpg
565KB, 1757x982px
>>181247367
You ain't seen nothing yet.
>>
>>181247525
imagine a world where the romans lit judea ablaze
>>
File: intermission3.jpg (702KB, 1756x978px) Image search: [Google]
intermission3.jpg
702KB, 1756x978px
>>181247719
>>181247367
>>181245390
>yfw some coastal town in Africa has more population than fucking Moscow
>>
>>181248126
that's realistic though
>>
File: 20170630125603_1.jpg (483KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170630125603_1.jpg
483KB, 1920x1080px
>>181247514
Wew, they've only been around for a year. Doing good all things considered. The diaspora modifiers got another 6 months on it, so they still may get some more.

Oddly enough, while Malagasy is a core culture of Madagascar, African Minor is not, and they are assimilating into Ashkenazis
>>
>>181248126
I hate how these are never realistic, The population of London reached 8.6 million in 1939, which would be 2.15 million. They never reach that in game.
>>
>>181248126
Lagos has like 13 mil people IRL, it's not that weird.
>>
File: CK2 Plus.png (2MB, 1360x794px) Image search: [Google]
CK2 Plus.png
2MB, 1360x794px
>Old King dies from old age
>New King is kind of a pussy but things are looking good
>Distant Cousin demands I lower Crown Authority
>Refuse and he and his allies declare war
>I outnumber him 6000 to 4000 I got this
>Lose badly since Distant Cousin has 31 Martial
>Family members on both sides start dropping like flies due to battle and rabies
>New King dies in battle
>Boy King inherits his brothers throne
>Distant Cousin is assassinated by unknown forces
>Only two males members are left of the dynasty and one bastard who are all under 12 years of age

Got myself my own little War Of The Roses
>>
>>181247219
Whateven is this modifier? Never seen it before.
>>
is it better to wait for the europeans to arrive or do the trick to spawn feudalism early when playing as an american tribe?
>>
File: Red Dawn Averted 13.jpg (613KB, 1754x981px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dawn Averted 13.jpg
613KB, 1754x981px
>>181246337
Attacks on British nationals become more frequent. While the apology from recently elected DDR President Gregor Strasser was accepted, this time the attack happened in a member of the International, perhaps the most radical anti-British one - France. The French have been blaming the British government and even the remaining CPGB for being traitors to the cause and not fighting to the end in Operation Eighteen-Twelve in '31, as such their apology was considered a very half-hearted one.
>>
>>181241835
>Mexico flooded with micks, wops, and basketball americans
Isn't that basically America
>>
>>181230169
Tell him I said I appreciate it and I hope he'll be able to make flags next time around as well.

>>181239567
It's nice that there's an archive for AARs out there, but I don't see a reason to upload it there. There's nothing I would get out of it, I always use the imgur archives if I need to re-read something or an anon wants a link to a past AAR. The layout on that site is honestly worse.

>>181249051
Very nice anon, keep it up. I'm following.
>>
>>181248619
When Israel gets created every province with Jewish POPs get this modifier(so they eventually have the chance to go back to their ancient homeland)
>>
>>181214047
>bahai
>church
>>
>>181248178
>>181248368
primitive Victorian era population =/= modern population with foreign aid and western medicine
>>
>>181230169
i miss you senfampieladdymate
Your North German commie flag is shite.
D-R-O-P-P-E-D
>>
>>181249131
Yeah, but imagine if America was also a third world hellhole where two thirds of the landmass is effectively handed over to ruthless, bloodthirsty criminal cartels at the same time.
>>
File: 20170630132057_1.jpg (485KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170630132057_1.jpg
485KB, 1920x1080px
>>181248223
Damn, much better than I expected.
>>
>>181242042
>1937
What mod? Nice song, btw.
>>
>>181249852
Is this Israel mod?
>>
>>181237473
>tfw no way to save Russia from becoming an autocratic shithole in KR
I just want to spread democracy and freedom with Russia ;_;
>>
File: on4pwnx.png (748KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
on4pwnx.png
748KB, 1366x768px
>>181250396
Oh but you can make Russia liberal
>>
>>181250396
But there is.
>>
Seriously how do you solve vicky 2 crashing on "map properly initialized"?
I've cleared the cache
I've used a 4gb patcher
google gives nothing else and I want to play with the POPs
>>
File: Red Dawn Averted 14.jpg (557KB, 1757x983px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dawn Averted 14.jpg
557KB, 1757x983px
>>181249051
The International is still united in their drive for spreading communism, as seen with Brazil. Peron's proposals for a South American Union that would cooperate with the Americans in their fight against the communists led to an intervention in support of the local Brazilian partisans.

Meanwhile Semard was not entirely wrong about Africa, as the region has devolved into numerous small wars. This has allowed more minor though still colonial powers such as Belgium to start rebuilding much of their lost influence since the rise of communism.

Despite Garner's victory over the Worker's Commonwealth in the Patriotic War, the US failed to assert power over Europe, failing to achieve their goals in Serbia. The lack of serious naval power projection on behalf of the International and the United States has proven one thing - Britannia still rules the waves.

>>181249496
Thanks. Loved your AAR so I'm interested where I can take this 'alternate ending'. Where would you say all those nobles have gone without the US and Mexico falling? Still there? I'm imagining some of the younger generation could ironically go make themselves warlords in Africa by gathering support while Nigeria still stays the 'superpower of Africa' so to speak.

>>181249954
Just HPM with extended end date.
>>
File: VCJ5MzN.jpg (230KB, 900x691px) Image search: [Google]
VCJ5MzN.jpg
230KB, 900x691px
>>181250396
>>181250563
>falling for the democracy is freedom meme
holy shit not even commies are this retarded
>>
>>181250894
Is you victoria 2 installing in program files? I remember that fucking shit up a long time ago.
>>
>>181251039
Nope. Made a games folder in C:
>>
Where do i get the hoi4 dlc for "free" if i brought the base game
>>
>>181251017
>holy shit not even commies are this retarded
>he says while pinning the blame on MUH JOOS
Neruons: activated
>>
File: 2013961255373734_20.jpg (86KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
2013961255373734_20.jpg
86KB, 800x450px
>>181250927
>kenyan war of sudanese containment
Jesus, I need to start extending the end date.
post gross sudaniums
>>
>>181251156
from the steamstore you pedophile
>>
>>181250927
>Where would you say all those nobles have gone without the US and Mexico falling?
Most probably would have stayed in America, since it's proven that it's a safe haven from communism and the state of the world and the International still isn't clear. Those that didn't remain behind would probably go to theaters where they could get some sort of power for participating. Trying to become leaders in Africa is certainly one option, but serving the Emperor in China would be another if they could swallow their pride, and serving in Belgium's colonial service would definitely be a favorite among the nobility, as it would allow them to serve in a monarchy that respected their titles while also in a position of great power over others.
>>
>>181251170
>implying it isnt muh joos
>>
>>181251350
>there are jews in x ideology therefore x ideology is jewish
Then I guess fascism is also jewish
>>
Jews are white & based.
>>
File: 20170630134355_1.jpg (441KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170630134355_1.jpg
441KB, 1920x1080px
>>181249962
Yeah, pretty useful desu. I own Palestine and plan on settling it, so sending them off to Madagascar's real nice. I can't remember if this turns into rubber; I sure hope it does, cause their little Jewish asses are really making bank on this thing
>>
>>181251426
n-no because.. mosley.. and...
>>
>>181251426
Name three (3) influencial fascists that were also Jews
>>
>>181251540
Gee, Schlomo, how come the great powers letyou have TWO homelands?
>>
>>181250563
Whats the path, SR taking majority in the senate? I tried Kornilov-Savinkov as well as electing dimitri as president paths, but both ended up authoritarian.
>>
File: Malacca.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Malacca.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>tfw starting an easier start than usual and dominating your surrounding
i needed this desu
very chill
>>
>>181251785
I don't remember exactly.
I just know it ended with a Romanov coming back as a constitutional tsar
>>
>>181251737
>what is the italian fascist party
>>
>>181251785
>SR taking majority in the senate
Yes
>>
>>181251919
>italians
>influential
lad...
>>
94KB, 481x593px
>constitutional tsar
>>
>>181251980
>trostky
>influential
lad...
>>
>>181251980
>moving the goalpost
lad...
>>
>>181251919
THREE
H
R
E
E
>>
Catholic, Protestant, or Reformed in EU4?
>>
>>181251737
Jackie Chan
Mosley
Hitler
>>
>>181252043
>hating constitutions
I love being a democratic crusader in Victoria 2, Stellaris, and DH/KR and liberating backward shitholes one explosion at a time.
>>
File: smug pope.jpg (68KB, 816x773px) Image search: [Google]
smug pope.jpg
68KB, 816x773px
>>181252132
Catholic, of course
>>
>>181252132
tengri
>>
>>181252115
M8 there a decent amount of Jews in the top party postions
>>
>>181252135
I know it's easy to mix them up, but anglos aren't actually jews
They're much, much worse
>>
Really makes you think....
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html
>>
>>181251737
Just look at the leadership of the Bolshevik party
>>
Any advice for a good Darkest Hour guide? Picked it up on sale but having a hard time getting into it.
>>
>mediterraneans
>fascists
fascism is solely a germanic ideology
>>
>>181252365
>trusting the (((fake news)))
>>
>>181252365
>Hitler was black all along
I knew it
>>
>>181252654
>using neocon terms
the correct term is lügenpresse
>>
File: grosssudaniumz.jpg (603KB, 1755x981px) Image search: [Google]
grosssudaniumz.jpg
603KB, 1755x981px
>>181251189
Here it is. It's actually winning against Belgium till the Danubians decided to go full America and get themselves bogged down in another war while already barely winning the war they already are fighting.

>>181251338
I imagine some Saxe-Coburg-Gothas might've felt safe enough to go to the 'Windsors'. Not many though, I imagine most would've seen him as a 'traitor to his class'. I'll cover what happened to Charles in a short bit, but I'd say he's still around. He wasn't that old, I think.
>>
>>181252404
always attack from multiple provinces when possible
don't mix slow and fast moving divisions
AI is fairly competent, it won't attack when it think it will get fucked and it will attack when it thinks it can win the battle.
spam arty and s-p arty on your divisions.
>>
>>181252825
>commie on commie violence
ah yes
>>
>>181252823
thanks senpai thats actually pretty interesting, now ive got a spicy new word to shitpost with
>>
What ASMR do you lads listen to whilst playing?
>>
>>181252825
Remember that there's the Windsor branch under Charles, who was allowed to choose his surname due to his relationship to Frederick, and the destitute main branch of the Saxe-Coburg-Gothas in Britain who were forced to return to the isles after their refuge in Hanover was occupied during the First German-Soviet War. I don't remember if they took the surname Saxe or Gotha, but they're also in Britain working as menial laborers. They're excluded from Party membership and marginalized, though.
>>
>>181253054
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxzBTsNKTjo
>>
>>181253103
What is the DPRK of your meme playthrough?
>>181253139
patrician
>>
>>181253207
What do you mean, which is the most repressive communist nation? I would say Arabia most likely, given that they're trying to secularize and eventually make atheist one of the most devoutly religious areas on the planet.
>>
>>181253054
>not listening to a playlist of select Waldetoft tracks from all the games
Wow lad it's like you hate Paradox or something

But seriously his music is fucking great.
>>
>>181253325
>wahhabis
>devoutly religious
The ruling class flaunt it and the citizens hate it. Only genuinelly religious people are the sand nigger bedouin, but almost everyone lives in cities.
>>
>>181253025
>comes to /gsg/
>doesn't know NatSoc terms
Lad...
>>
victoria II fucking sucks and the people who play it are ADHD riddled idiots who cream their pants over insipid and tiring "alt hist" scenarios (DAE GEROMY WIN WW1??). ck2, a roleplaying game which itself fails at portraying historical figures as anything other than a bunch of statistical "traits" and videogame logic, is more of a grand strategy game than victoria II which features poorly implemented industrial and economic mechanics, elementary warfare, and little to none real diplomatic features which resemble reality, let alone the political climate of the 19th century. instead, victoria 2 functions as a mildly-interactive visual novel which allows the player to progress through the game clicking on different options to see what happens, much like a childs pop-up book. victoria 2 players are usually the kind of PC-gamers to be interested in "politics" according to whom is impotently aggressive flame warring over whose made up ideology is the best (DAE NAZBOL STRASSERIST NATIONAL SYNDICALIST FASH LIBERTARIAN CORPORATIST??). victoria 2 players rarely read demographic or economic books about history, let alone read history books that have nothing to do with BADASS military campaigns or uniform illustrations. actually, I would be surprised if a single victoria II player here reads at all, which is ironic considering that they all come under the "smart but lazy" archetype of lazy middle class manchild with a typically absent/weak father and structureless home life. perhaps the greatest representation of the failings of your average victoria II player is their own obsession with the german empire and prussia. all the cool mega epic badass battles and uniforms remind these putrid white boys that they themselves lack any sort of ingroup with rules, norms, and traditions. despite claims of being "libertarian" or "national corporatist", your average victoria II player desires to be controlled and told what to do, having never been given guidance in their mediocre lives.
>>
>>181253467
im just here to paint maps my dude not ideologies
>>
>Have about 600 hours of EUIV
>Install Mayo and Texas
It's like I'm starting from scratch again. It's absolute rape.
>>
>>181253624
>he isn't anarcho-statist mosleyist
>>
>>181253516
Agree x1
>>
File: germania+player.png (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
germania+player.png
1MB, 720x960px
>>181253624
Wew Kek Lad
>Not Being A National Corporatist Anarcho-Fascist PC Gaming AnCap
WEW. Consolecuck SJW detected. Probably a feminist and a beta male as well.
>>
>>181253708
>Not being a National Libertarian Titoist
Imagine being you rn
>>
File: wew.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Holy shit lads, I've literally never seen this happen. I'm not sure what the t*rk is trying to achieve with this one
>>
>>181253103
I'll take it into account. I forgot and thought they fled to America, but looking back now I remember they didn't. Now that Britain isn't ideologically hardline communist, they probably are living better as guaranteed by Charles, most likely, who I imagine ended up one of the more powerful 'oligarchs' post-Mosley.

>>181253207
>>181253325
In my alternate ending its probably Australia (or the Worker's States of Australia and New Zealand, they still consider themselves members of the non-existent Worker's Commonwealth). It's literally 1984. They pretend Mosley is still around and their propaganda says that they won the Patriotic War and went on to spread communism world-wide with their last remaining enemies being the Japanese. Hmm.. now that I think about it, 'Australia's reality' is very similar to the actual ending.
>>
>>181253857
>lads
Top Kek!
Upvoted my fellow Brit ;) You sir, are, and, genious!
>>
File: 1439852442514.png (172KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1439852442514.png
172KB, 501x585px
>>181253857
>Sells you a muslim province
>Now Islam can safely spread through your provinces
>>
>>181253841
>there are non corporatist syndicalist riveraists in my thread
>>
>>181253857
>serbia
Epic Win!!! Remove le KEKBAB!! Kek!! Wew!!
>>
>>181254034
>People is actually referencing Primo in these threads
Guess my non-stop shitposting paid off
>>
>>181253516
>stop liking what I don't like!
>stop liking what's popular in the community I'm shitposting in!

Have a (You) Robbie, but I doubt you actually hate Vickyplayers or care about them in any way. You do what you always do - shitpost and nothing else.
>>
>>181254126
w-what..?
>>
>>181253970
/gsg/ has always been a part of the /brit/ commonwealth
>>
>>181254002
Isn't avlonya a Christian province?
>>
>>181251737
every israeli politican
>>
File: Common 06.30.2017 - 14.17.43.01.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Common 06.30.2017 - 14.17.43.01.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck? I've played KR like 20 times and I've never seen this event chain before
>norway went rad soc
>finland decided to take over norway
>norway declares war on sweden
>UoB puppets ireland and declares war on finland and sweden who are not allied with each other so it's a three way war
>Germany declares war on UoB and Ireland plus norway, France doesn't help UoB making it a four way war
>>
>>181254260
>>181254126
Ah, fuck, never mind, it's his middle name.
Who the fuck references people by their middle name, me laddy mate?
>>
>>181254253
Respectfully Disagree x1
>>
>>181253624
heads up: /gsg/ is a /pol/ colony
>>
>>181254317
uh..don't you mean...part of le /brit/ commonwealth..lad...haha..geddit its like the thing but saying it in british lel (means lol in 4chanspeak)
>>
>>181254363
I thought is was all the ottoman Baltic start provinces were Orthodox
>>
>>181254517
How much warscore is it worth?
>>
>>181254484
Why don't you waste your time on something other than a visual novel, you fucking idiot?

>>181254517
>embarrassing roleplay about what shade of virgin you are is /pol/
Couldn't have put it better myself! Upvoted my wew lad bleach kys kek!!
>>
File: Frog Fascists.jpg (514KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Frog Fascists.jpg
514KB, 1920x1080px
>be France
>been BTFO by based Germany multiple times over Elsass-Lothringen
>build up your military for a final strike at Germany
>discover that Germany wants Bosnian clay
>ally yourself with Bosnia
>WAR
>send hundreds of thousands of troops to attack the German fortresses along the border
>oh shit, it's hard to kill people when they're in trenches
>lose the war
>Germany annexes Bosnia and orders you to destroy your bunkers along the border
>a disgruntled baguette baker with a weird beard develops a following
>overthrows the government and installs a fascist government

It's like reverse-history
>>
>>181254517
We're a nationalist collectivist spenglist jamahiriya, lad.
>>
>>181254664
>germania
>clay
>remove le kebab
>int memes
>BTFO

you must be 18 or over to post here
>>
File: 20170630142521_1.jpg (422KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170630142521_1.jpg
422KB, 1920x1080px
>>181251540
Look at them and their cute little industry
>>
>>181254664
Your game gets better and better every time it's posted.
>>
>>181254649
>what shade of virgin
Is solely wanking to a single Japanese woman the same as being married to her?
>>
>>181254502
Lots of people here in Spain, actually. His last name was "Primo de Rivera", so both are accepted.
>>
/gsg/ is a radical centrist general
>>
>it's a yuro shitposting primetime on a friday night episode
>>
File: 20161031001730_1.jpg (269KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20161031001730_1.jpg
269KB, 1366x768px
>>181194794
Rate the plan lads.
>>
>>181254819
Yes
>>
>>181254842
You're actually Spanish? Not just a South american amerindian half caste?
if you're andalucian your still not white
>>
>>181254881
Actually, we're all monarchist here
>>
>>181254925
>not taking iraq and reestablishing ottoman borders
>>
>>181251091
install in a non sys partition maybe
>>
>>181254925
t.urk
>>
File: 20170630142649_1.jpg (523KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170630142649_1.jpg
523KB, 1680x1050px
Can someone tell me why I can't promote Rwandan culture when all the provinces around my cursor are rwandan culture?
Its not even listed in the non-accepted cultures.
>>
File: Common 06.30.2017 - 14.29.44.02.png (783KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Common 06.30.2017 - 14.29.44.02.png
783KB, 1920x1080px
>>181254649
KR is a quality visual novel
>>
>>181255104
>wanting to have anything to do with the O**oman "Empire"
>>
>>181254975
I'm actually from one of the satellite cities near Madrid, very comfy stuff.
Still, if I were from Andalucia, I wouldn't be posting, because down there it's still siesta time
>>
>>181255089
No, we're anarcho-monarchist.

HPM is the monarch.
>>
File: BUF Electoral History.gif (3MB, 302x173px) Image search: [Google]
BUF Electoral History.gif
3MB, 302x173px
>>181255272
One day we shall light the flame in Britain, me lad, and later, light the world.
your still not getting gibraltar back you argie fuck
>>
File: mosley03.jpg (136KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
mosley03.jpg
136KB, 600x449px
>>181255431
Why is mosley so based lads?
>>
>>181255526
>mosley
>lads
>>
File: xlWKFYG.png (183KB, 278x512px) Image search: [Google]
xlWKFYG.png
183KB, 278x512px
Is this redpilled?
>>
File: 2695637_7.jpg (133KB, 1000x787px) Image search: [Google]
2695637_7.jpg
133KB, 1000x787px
>>181255675
>tfw no mosley lass gf
>>
File: 1498623155604.png (325KB, 448x458px) Image search: [Google]
1498623155604.png
325KB, 448x458px
>>181199947
>>
>>181255193
A culture needs to exist within a state for it to appear on the cultures menu. Presumably it's a territory.
>>
>>181255931
I made this image, you are not allowed to post it without my permission.
>>
File: muslimosley.png (268KB, 302x394px) Image search: [Google]
muslimosley.png
268KB, 302x394px
>>181255849
>tfw when no muslim british fascist laß gf
>>
>>181256045
DELET THIS
>>
>mosley died in 1980
>born too late to meet him

why live
>>
File: 20170630144258_1.jpg (495KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170630144258_1.jpg
495KB, 1680x1050px
>>181255997
Nope its a state.
>>
>>181225289
Industrialize somewhat early, it's the only real way out of the shit economy.
>>
Germany here; should I expand Ukraine's borders into the Caucasus?
>>
File: 1033233360.jpg (2MB, 4360x2883px) Image search: [Google]
1033233360.jpg
2MB, 4360x2883px
>>181256045
>tfw no ba'athist gf
>>
>>181256514
Stop before going to the south kavkaz, make sakartvelo a buffer state.
>>
>>181256514
No, either take them for yourself or create Transkaukasiums
>>
>>181256514
>Germany here
Why the fuck did you let yourself go? You were based from the 18th century to the 19th.
>>
>>181256742
I'll create a massive Kosakland
>>
>>181256514
>cheatownering
>>
>>181256031
'no'
>>
File: grossukraniums.jpg (111KB, 505x327px) Image search: [Google]
grossukraniums.jpg
111KB, 505x327px
>>181256514
Do it lad.
>>
>>181257341
>select all that apply
>only allows one answer
>>
>>181249496
>It's nice that there's an archive for AARs out there, but I don't see a reason to upload it there. There's nothing I would get out of it, I always use the imgur archives if I need to re-read something or an anon wants a link to a past AAR. The layout on that site is honestly worse.

Well did you archive the aar anywhere? I want to read it from the start.
>>
>>181257210
Tell the coward who you made this post for that his infringing actions will NOT be tolerated.
>>
>>181258262
Go away, fag.
>>
>>181255931
Always gets me
>>
>>181258108
This one? No, not yet, although you can search my trip on fireden and filter for image only if you're desperate to read it. An anon promised to archive it on imgur for me when I started, so I expect it'll all be on there within a few days. Two of the three other AARs are archived on there already.
>>
File: 20170630152201_1.jpg (394KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170630152201_1.jpg
394KB, 1680x1050px
Please tell me how I fucked up
>>
File: v2game 2017-06-30 15-31-43-19.jpg (347KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
v2game 2017-06-30 15-31-43-19.jpg
347KB, 1920x1200px
fugg

do you think I can do it? I don't have any good mil techs
>>
>>181259843
I had that problem before when there were conflicting events. Basically, one of your mods isn't compatible with another.
>>
>>181259180
Didn't know there were so many strasserists itt.
>>
did hpm change canada back to the leaf flag?
>>
>>181260641
Unironically the best ideology
>>
File: Buff BUF.jpg (656KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Buff BUF.jpg
656KB, 1920x1080px
There are more fascist soldiers than civilians
>>
>>181261705
Why does this happen

Does it happen in HPM aswell?
>>
>>181261754
Mosley has magic powers
>>
File: Nazi Magic Juice.png (45KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Magic Juice.png
45KB, 640x435px
>>181261832
All fascists have magic powers, comes with the runes and stuff
>>
File: Red Dawn Averted 14.jpg (713KB, 1758x976px) Image search: [Google]
Red Dawn Averted 14.jpg
713KB, 1758x976px
>>181250927
Invited to Downing Street by President Fleming were Minister of War Charles Windsor and Admiral Horatio Beatty. Both were career officers and powerful men in the new state. After the collapse of the Worker's Commonwealth, Windsor had reacquired a lot of assets for himself and his 'extended family' - the former Royal Family owned a large portion of British Petroleum, a new company half under state ownership founded after the acquisition of the Iraqi oil fields from the Ottomans. Meanwhile Horatio was grandson of the famed General Reginald Beatty who served under the former United Kingdom during the government of Cecil Rhodes.

At the meeting, several things were discussed. Aside from Beatty's appointment to be the new Grand Admiral of the United Fleet, there was the discussion of naval exercises in the Irish Sea and the North Sea. The British were not forbidden from operating there by the treaty with the United States. The naval exercises would be made in cooperation with the Dutch People's Navy and the Volksmarine of the DDR. It was to send a message that Britain was restoring its influence with a new power bloc quickly increasing in membership, without overly antagonizing either the International or the Allied Powers. There was time for that yet.
>>
File: Union of Britain.jpg (426KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Union of Britain.jpg
426KB, 1920x1080px
BRITAIN NO!
>>
File: 1483391881589.jpg (53KB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
1483391881589.jpg
53KB, 638x476px
>>181261832
>>181262041
I knew it.
>>
File: epic.png (362KB, 597x539px) Image search: [Google]
epic.png
362KB, 597x539px
>when the cartels get sick of the government even pretending to combat them
>>
File: v2game 2017-06-30 16-02-41-66.jpg (392KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
v2game 2017-06-30 16-02-41-66.jpg
392KB, 1920x1200px
>>181260163
I haven't played in a month and I already forgot how the ai doesn't put up a good fight ever

oh well

anyway romania peaced out before they could get the black sea coast they wanted that this whole war started over. I spent 11 infamy for like 20k pops is basra
>>
>>181262119
Cecil Rhodes was never leader of a government. Are you thinking of the Earl Derby government?
>>
>tfw no French communist gf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EERr_apq3iE
>>
>>181262670
Why you freed Kuwait? It's rightful Shia and Iranian clay.
>>
File: hmm.png (1MB, 1257x742px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
1MB, 1257x742px
HPM, you need to fix the American Civil War entirely.

Every single event increases conciousness in every state, so even if you choose to be the most repressive, nigger hatin', leopold esque, slavery lovin' society in history your pops will still be woke AF, thus triggering the ACW, which doesn't makes any sense as why would the CSA secede from a nation that protects it's interests?
>>
>>181263713
Yes I got confused because some anon went PRIME MINISTER RHODES, but yeah change it to Earl Derby. I found nu-Beatty in my Admirals, and I'm not sure if you mentioned him before so I gave him that backstory. But yeah, should be Derby, just like Harry Pollitt (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Pollitt)
should be leader of the neo-Campbellist CPGB in the British Commonwealth instead of Attlee.

I wish imguranon was here, would help a lot.
>>
>>181252404
bump
>>
I want to play a fun, casual game of KR as Russia. Who should end up in charge?
>>
File: Deutschplanned.jpg (542KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Deutschplanned.jpg
542KB, 1920x1080px
One last Reichskommisariat for this game.
>>
>>181263879
>french
>communist
enjoy ahmed's sloppy 43rds
>>
>>181264215
>klein germaniums
You had one job
>>181264306
XD ebin dude I'm sure that's not just a pol meme and has basis in reality
>>
>>181264215
>Russia completely cucked out of the seas
Nice.
>>
>>181264215
>annexing Netherlands
>annexing Flemings
>annexing W*lloons
Release Netherlands+Flanders as a puppet
Release the not-French
>>
my belly hurts lads what do i do
>>
>>181264071
Don't the free states of America secede alternatively if you decided to play pro-slavery?
>>
>>181264461
Play some gs and get too sucked in to notice it lad
>>
Hey bomber or HPM I think I got a way to get rid of the assimilation bug (though not a craftsmen one).
Whenever you conquer a new territory, you get a lot of assimilation for some months. This is not enough to be considered cheating, since you will only assimilate like 100 people, but it will be enough to turn a couple of foreign pops into your culture, preventing the bug.
>>
File: HMM.png (1MB, 1262x742px) Image search: [Google]
HMM.png
1MB, 1262x742px
>>181264470
They're supposed to, but the mechanic works based on conciousness, the more conciousness the more likely either will try to secede, so even if you play pro-slavery as fuck you still get conciousness and the CSA still secede.
See pic related, another event that gives conciousness no matter what you do.
>>
>>181264461
drink water
>>
>>181264215
Give only north caucasus to cossacks and give the south to Transcaucasia.
>>
OH SHIT

THE GUY WHO WROTE VIC2 ECONOMY IS BACK AT PARADOX AND IS WORKING ON "SOMETHING"

https://www.reddit.com/r/paradoxplaza/comments/6ki8np/victoria_3_confirmed_chris_king_wrote_vic_2/

GET HYPE FOR POLITICAL MANA
>>
>>181210759
>>181250894
fucking windows 10
ran it in w7 compatibility and it works fine
>>
>>181264608
Perhaps make the alternative militancy and have the free states based on that?
>>
File: 1498310340902.png (161KB, 406x358px) Image search: [Google]
1498310340902.png
161KB, 406x358px
>>181264786
One guy alone isn't enough to change the paradox model. I have no hope left for any future paradox game, especially vicky 3
>>
File: wow.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>181264608
>>181264470
>>181264071
See pic related.
Despite being pro slavery as fuck, even making California a slave state, they still secede. I've got it set to autosave every month and I keep reloading just so I don't get it. I want the FSA to form so I can have a Dixie primary US.
>>
File: Beautiful.gif (756KB, 241x182px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful.gif
756KB, 241x182px
>>181264215
I love you, anon
>>
>French build the Suez Canal
>get dismantled by Germany 5 decades after
>70% French Suez province becomes the capital of 40% westernized Egyptian OPM
>said OPM gets sphered by theocratic Italy and survives to 1936 wothout ever westernizing
>>
>>181265376
I can believe in that world.
>>
>>181263713
>>181264103
I'll continue tomorrow at some point by the way, got tired for now. Hopefully imguranon will have compiled it by then or I'll have to hit the fireden. I've been following it closely but my memory back to late UK and early Commonwealth has been hazy. Just retcon things like Attlee and Rhodes' wrong job.
>>
>>181265101
Why is that?
>>
>want to make my own gsg
>probably have worked over 60 hrs on it, mainly designing editors for provinces/nations
>map is just a block of grass since I haven't even gotten to designing it yet
>zero gameplay implemented
>losing motivation
Maybe one day ;_;
>>
>>181265963
u can do it
>>
>>181265963
I-is it a based bronze age gsg?
If so, get back to work you filthy degenerate, if not, neck yourself
>>
>>181265963
give me the editor I will make your game for you
>>
>>181264459
walloons are not french, they are franks

they just speak french, like alsacians
>>
>>181265653
Your Europe made my willy tingle
>>
>>181263887
yeah I'm kind of regretting it but I was over infamy limit so I got paranoid
>>
>>181265963
Godspeed creatorfag
>>
I don't get why this is mostly dominated by vicky2. DESU I find it kind of boring because mostly the same predicable shit happens.
>>
>>181266263
No, I was originally planning on the timeline going from the end of the 30 years' war to 1800.

>>181266338
The editors are very incomplete unfortunately. All you can do is create a nation and set its primary and secondary colors
>>
File: 20170630170147_1.jpg (761KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170630170147_1.jpg
761KB, 1920x1080px
*mobilizes while you siege capital*
>>
File: 20170701000925_1.jpg (376KB, 1920x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20170701000925_1.jpg
376KB, 1920x1000px
Based
>>
>>181267889
what the fuck did you do to get #1 mil, who did you blob into
>>
If I'm playing Victoria 2 and I've researched all the technologies, should I lower spending on education to 0 so my people stop rebelling?
>>
whats the best mod for WWI in DH?
>>
>>181267964
HPM made it (is going to make it?) to where you lose literacy if you don't spend money on education
>>
>>181268538
Yeah I'm using HPM. Is it advantageous to intentionally reduce literacy so my pop consciousness goes down?
>>
File: 1487875130568.jpg (17KB, 262x228px) Image search: [Google]
1487875130568.jpg
17KB, 262x228px
I haven't played CK2 in a while but it used to be possible to install the DLC on a legit version and have them activated by running some older .exe "activator". Does that method still work? I see it's no longer in the OP pastebins.
>>
>>181268732
Let's sit down and have a talk, goy
>>
File: pepe the frog.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepe the frog.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
Why were italians so useless in WW2?
>>
>>181268859
Were Italians ever not useless after their unification?
>>
File: 1487369930955.png (105KB, 283x302px) Image search: [Google]
1487369930955.png
105KB, 283x302px
>>181266787
>There will never be a bronze age gsg
>>
>>181268859
Things are too chill down by the Mediterranean. Even if you're not doing too well on the economic front, you still have great weather, good food and nice towns. I am convinced the italians only ever got into fascism in the first place because of the stylish uniforms and moderately neo-classical architecture.
>>
>>181268859
Mussolini literally begged Hitler to not call them into any operations until 1942-43. They simply were not ready for a war that scale.
>>
>>181254664
how did you annex netherlands when they have a dozen colonies?
>>
>>181269396
>not immediately bullying Netherlands into submission to take their colonies, starting in 1836
Do you even Prussia?
>>
File: tankette.jpg (28KB, 564x417px) Image search: [Google]
tankette.jpg
28KB, 564x417px
>>181269317

not ready in terms of production?

because their engineering was pretty good, pic related
>>
>>181269517
They own a dozen colonial states in vanilla or HPM in 1836. Taking them all prior to state conquest and an eventual conquest CB would take 100+ infamy
>>
btw, do you guys know any good sources for deep analysis of WW2 (specially military and logistics wise)?

no pop history please
>>
>>181268728
>Is it advantageous to intentionally reduce literacy so my pop consciousness goes down?
nah, illiterate pops can't work in factories.
>>
File: 1453991042579.jpg (142KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453991042579.jpg
142KB, 533x800px
>>181269536
In terms of production, training in doctrine and organizational issues. Italians traditionally had more investment in navy and after it appeared, air force. Both gave them hell to the Brits in Mediterranian during the opening phases. but for a short while, since they actually lacked functioning supply lines and production facility to recoup their loses.
>>
>>181269657
HPM makes it so you can conquer them if you have their other states already.
>>
File: 48d.png (27KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
48d.png
27KB, 527x409px
>>181269771
>>
I NEED IT
>>
File: 1498846895256.png (92KB, 295x229px) Image search: [Google]
1498846895256.png
92KB, 295x229px
>>181269891

hitler's fever running everything
>>
File: 1362762987001.png (5KB, 314x296px) Image search: [Google]
1362762987001.png
5KB, 314x296px
>>181270224
what sort of a faggot ever even sees units lmao
>>
>>181270224

>bronze age mod with EU4 as base

Good way to conquer the whole world in 5 years
>>
>>181270224
>not using NATO counters
>>
File: 20170701004347_1.jpg (689KB, 1920x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20170701004347_1.jpg
689KB, 1920x1000px
>>181267956
Battleship/dreadnought spam
>>
File: wtf.png (998KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
998KB, 1366x768px
Legitimately first ever localisation fail I've seen in HPM.
>>
File: pepe sees it too.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sees it too.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
wars in space will be so boring
>>
File: 1448486268465.jpg (1MB, 961x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1448486268465.jpg
1MB, 961x1167px
>>181270269
Seriously, I love this "Le Italians can't fight" meme. when they were forced into it by a mad German.
>>
>>181271058
This. Italy didn't even want to invade Ethiopia in 1895, that's the only reason they lost.
>>
>>181271264
F-fuck off, never happened.
>>
>>181271058
Name one (1) war where the post-unification Italy didn't perform horribly. Hell, they couldn't even properly take away Lybia from the Ottomans
>>
>>181270224
is this that ancient world eu4 mod that was in development forever?
>>
>>181271373
They won in Libya in 2011
>>
>>181271373
>comparing It*lians to based Turks
fuck OFF
>>
>>181271670
>based Turks
t.urk
>>
File: 1291908827276.jpg (394KB, 640x2402px) Image search: [Google]
1291908827276.jpg
394KB, 640x2402px
>>181271018
Nonsense.
>>
>>181271670
>Ottomemes
>T*rks
Fuck off, Erdogan, you inbred cretin, Atatürk is probably rotating in his grave already
>>
>>181271715
m-maybe
>>
>>181271819
Abi yat artık istersen.
>>
>>181271815
Turks are almost russian-tier in how much they mix up historical figures with massively differing ideologies in their strange patriotism.

>vote for erdogan and his reforms whilst living comfortably in a liberal democracy
>still love ataturk
>spazz out if you call him atajerk
>>
>>181271819
>>181271941
Vacate the premises, /gsg/ is a staunchly pro-Byzantine general
>>
HPM, the ACW is absolutely bugged tae fuck. Look at this shite, reconstruction event allows me to "accept" dixie, despite the fact Dixie is my primary culture.
>>
My cat asked me about Germany, I didn't know what to say... If he knew the truth I don't know what he would make me do.
>>
File: 1445992382823.jpg (715KB, 1920x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1445992382823.jpg
715KB, 1920x1054px
>>181271018
Nonsense. Pls buy Stellaris.
>>
>>181271815
The dynasty wasn't but most people were
>Fuck off, Erdogan, you inbred cretin, Atatürk is probably rotating in his grave already
Erdogan is shit tbqhwy Ataturk is based
>>181271941
sonra yaparim yorgun hissetmiyorum ve sen de daha yatmadin
>>181272096
>byzantine meme
Hello reddi.t
>>
>>181271738

>people sitting in chairs throwing missiles (that would wipe out the entire ship in a single hit) at each other

whoa
>>
>>181272174
Tell him about the jews and he will understand
>>
>>181272096
>pro-Byzantine general
Reddit leave, /gsg/ is a true Roman General
>>
>>181272172
how the hell is your primary culture dixie
>>
>>181272287

on*
>>
>>181272096
>pro-Byzantine
Gayreeks get out, this isn't a roleplaying thread
>>
File: 1438867921587.jpg (48KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1438867921587.jpg
48KB, 400x462px
>>181272096
>pro-Byzantine
>>
>>181272096
>pro-Byzantine
the byzantines were the most pathetic """civilization""" to ever exist.I admire both the greeks and the romans, but not some faggot LARPer greeks denying their culture
>>
>>181272415
Won the Civil war against FSA.
>>
File: 1438390137425.jpg (2MB, 3500x2512px) Image search: [Google]
1438390137425.jpg
2MB, 3500x2512px
/gsg/ is a Commonwealth general.
>>
/gsg/ is a Turk general
>>
are we being raided?
>>
/gsg/ is a Greater German general
>>
File: Jose_Antonio_Primo_de_Rivera.jpg (200KB, 510x799px) Image search: [Google]
Jose_Antonio_Primo_de_Rivera.jpg
200KB, 510x799px
>>181273084
>>181273239

Jokes on you, /gsg/ is actual national syndicalist.
>>
>>181273326
Go away Kraut.
>>
>>181273464
Never
>>
/gsg/ is a Brazilian general
>>
>>181270528
This.
A bronze age mod should use vicky 2 as a base.
>>
>>181273407
This but replace national syndicalism with council communism
>>
>>181273586
what the fug is that

I need books on that topic.
>>
>>181273586
This but replace council communism with National Socialism
>>
>>181273565
isso
>>
>>181273290
always
>>
File: lol.jpg (106KB, 909x331px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
106KB, 909x331px
>browsing reddit for shits and giggles
>"what african country to play as in NWO" thread
>someone said Rhodesia, already massively downboated
>post this
>banned
fucking cucks
>>
We need mass secession worldwide

it isn't a coincidence that the 11th century -- the most peaceful of this millennium -- was also the most decentralized
>>
File: 1439065461043.png (498KB, 513x449px) Image search: [Google]
1439065461043.png
498KB, 513x449px
>>181273290
>/gsg/
>Being raided

Its business as usual, lad.
>>
File: 1465841066445.gif (865KB, 302x272px) Image search: [Google]
1465841066445.gif
865KB, 302x272px
>>181251540
Woah this mod is out? Link please
>>
>>181273584
>we must seize the means of hunting and gathering, comrade
Though I guess that'd be Stone Age communism
>>
>>181273725
>successful
I mean, while I'm not an expert on the subject, you'd think a successful country would, you know, still exist.
>>
>>181273725

reddit is a literal daycare

not even virgin 4channers are this fragile
>>
>>181273725
>browsing reddit
leave
>>181273663
This but replace national socialism with monarchism
>>181273659
>I need books on that topic.
I don't have a readlist meme pic so I can't really help with that
Maybe try https://www.redd.t dot com slash r slash leftcommunism/
>>
>>181273809
>you'd think a successful country would, you know, still exist
Yeah, British Empire sure was unsuccessful, since I can't see it on the map.
>>
>>181273290
Who would want to raid us? No man can stand against our autism
>>
>>181273925
>monarchism
the 18th century ended long ago
>>
File: 1439833311528.gif (113KB, 1076x668px) Image search: [Google]
1439833311528.gif
113KB, 1076x668px
I want to die, /gsg/.

I want my countries glory days back.
>>
File: wearethemap.png (56KB, 605x281px) Image search: [Google]
wearethemap.png
56KB, 605x281px
>>181273958
>he can't see it on the map
>>
>>181274084
I'm not one just memeing
>>
>>181274084
Monarchism is literally the only good one out of all those.
>>
>>181274084
>>181274254
Leave
>>
>>181274158
go back to mongolia already ""hungarians"" are not european and don't deserve a single inch of land west of the urals, pannonia not hungaria ok?
>>
>>181274158

the geopolitical cuck
>>
>>181273925
This but replace monarchism with anarcho-capitalism
>>
>>181274352
>not being so reactionary you want to get rid of the king and go back to tribal societys
pleb
>>
>>181274348
>>181274352
name a single decent monarchist state
i'll wait
>>
>>181274373
This. Hungary is German turf
>>
>>181274516
Literally whole Europe
>>
>>181274516

the ones who ruled the waves
>>
>>181274373
t. romani
>>
>>181274516
the HRR
>>
File: 1440062308607.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1440062308607.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>181274373
>>181274398
Fuck off lads I'm depressed enough already
>>
>>181274516
Liechtenstein
>>
>>181274624
>figure head monarchy
>has done nothing but destroy europe for the entirety of it's existance
>complete shithole today
i said decent
>>181274612
they are pretty much all republics now, coincidence?
>>181274750
that's not a single state, and it still collapsed because of how unstable and corrupt it was
>>
>>181274516
Germany, before the (((greatest ally))) forced them to get rid of their monarchy. Also, the British Empire and Japan
>>
>>181274158
Polak Węgier, lad

together we will reclaim Lwów, Wilno, Transylvania and Slovakia
>>
>>181274929
>they are pretty much all republics now, coincidence?
And they suck now, so its definetly not a coincidence.
>>
File: 568468735.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
568468735.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>>181274750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgdbE-1uEqw
>>
>>181274158
>mfw no greater Spain
>>
>>181274929
>they are pretty much all republics now, coincidence?
Yeah, (((pure coincidence)))
>>
File: trianon.png (321KB, 540x420px) Image search: [Google]
trianon.png
321KB, 540x420px
>>181274785
too bad
>>
>>181274516
Spain is decent tbf
>>
>>181274785

from the huns to the engineers who colluded with Meh*met II

you're enemies of the people of europe
>>
>>181274516
日本ですよ
>>
>>181274785
When will you let Turkey annex you?
>>
>>181275172
Japan was fucking degenerate. It still is a lot to this day.
>>
File: 20170630183616_1.jpg (483KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170630183616_1.jpg
483KB, 1920x1080px
I can defend against gas attacks

but I can't use gas attack

makes me think
>>
>>181275235
t. minekid
>>
>>181274987
They sucked much more when there were incompetent rulers exploiting them
>>181275136
And it would be much better had it been governed by Rivera, not the kings or Francisco 'the Carlist' Franco
>>181275172
Speak only in the latin alphabet you goddamned chink
>>
File: ScreenSave9.png (776KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenSave9.png
776KB, 1920x1080px
>moscow and saint petersburg occupied and millions of troops encircled
>still no separate peace
>>
>>181274929

constitutional monarchies aren't monarchies

I'm talking about when they were an actual monarchy and BTFOED everyone, even the P*pe
>>
>>181275239
Defending against gas attacks just requires a urine soaked tissue. Actually producing toxic gas is harder
>>
>>181274158
If Hungary didn't get Trianon'd it would go down like Yugoslavia did.
>>
>>181275235
Fuck off, kike
>>
>>181275357
"いいえ"
>>
File: israel minimod.jpg (3MB, 2560x2400px) Image search: [Google]
israel minimod.jpg
3MB, 2560x2400px
>>181273785
https://pastebin.com/Hs1pxL3a
>>
>>181275385
So it would become a prosperous and egalitarian socialist republic?
>>
>>181275357
>They sucked much more when there were incompetent rulers exploiting them
Literally biggest empires in the world with most prosperity and a fuckload of colonies
>>
File: 1498784423197.png (3MB, 1830x3212px) Image search: [Google]
1498784423197.png
3MB, 1830x3212px
>>
>>181275385
That would've been fun. The dissolution of Yugo was quite a ride.
>>
>>181275530
Why was Tito so fucking based?
>>
File: delet this.jpg (20KB, 552x311px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.jpg
20KB, 552x311px
>181275495
>jewish hokkaido
>>
File: 20170628184501_1.jpg (720KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170628184501_1.jpg
720KB, 1920x1080px
1836 a time long after the glory days of the old Mongolian empire that had been shattered. The Mongols were now ruled by the Qing, Manchurian oppressors who had finished off the last chance of Mongolian greatness.
Yet there was still hope in the new Khan Artased of Eastern Mongolia a Khan popular among the people in Eastern Mongolia and to an extent Mongolia.
this run will be kinda ahistorical but I hope you guys enjoy it it's my first AAR
>>
File: 1447968456665.png (89KB, 580x599px) Image search: [Google]
1447968456665.png
89KB, 580x599px
>>181274750
>>
File: 6.png (438KB, 604x593px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
438KB, 604x593px
>>
>>181275770
litty
>>
>>181275368
Literally everyone was a monarchy back then, doesn't change the fact that if it were to be a republic(disconsidering outside political factors) it would`ve been even better for it's people
>>181275491
ching chong suckon my dickong
>>181275564
And where are those empires now?They collapsed, so did either the monarchy or the power of the monarch
>>
>>181275747
its tdkr isn't it
>>
>>181275385
>>181275615
Who are the Bosnians of Hungary? Someone needs to be genocided to make that happen.
>>
>>181275786
For the normal people life wasn't any different in a republic compared to a monarchy. One saw exploitation through aristocratic landowners, the other through rich oligarchs. You really think the doge cared anymore for the lower classes than any lord?
>>
>>181275786

> it would`ve been even better for it's people
>the people

my god

no government is good for the people, are you some kind of bureaucrat? you can be honest here, everyone posting on /gsg/ has some kind of repressed power fantasy
>>
File: 123.png (19KB, 201x282px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
19KB, 201x282px
>>181275385
>>181275207
>>181275138
Should I just off myself already.
>>181275006
;_;
>>
File: 20170628184644_1.jpg (706KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170628184644_1.jpg
706KB, 1920x1080px
Although contact with foreigners was forbidden by the Qing government Artased was able to smuggle western books and other goods if the Russians were given mining access to a recently discovered gold mine as well as if they were allowed to trade with Eastern Mongolia.
>>
>>181275728
About 2 years ago this one anon managed to conquer all of central asia to the persian gulf, and also tibet.

can you do that? if not, im literally LMAOing at your life right now.
>>
>>181275770
this ideology gave birth to the successful and wealthy states of south america
>>
>>181276246
>can you do that?
Idk maybe
>if not, im literally LMAOing at your life right now.
Rude
>>
File: 1492547745002.png (264KB, 477x501px) Image search: [Google]
1492547745002.png
264KB, 477x501px
I've decided that moving forward I need some questions about AAR readers and their opinions on previous AARs answered so I know how to proceed with the next AAR. I know these are a lot of polls but if any anons who have read any of my AARs can participate I'd appreciate it.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13326374
-
http://www.strawpoll.me/13326378
-
http://www.strawpoll.me/13326385
-
http://www.strawpoll.me/13326393
-
http://www.strawpoll.me/13326400
-
http://www.strawpoll.me/13326403
-
http://www.strawpoll.me/13326419
-
http://www.strawpoll.me/13326423
-
http://www.strawpoll.me/13326429
-
http://www.strawpoll.me/13326437
-
http://www.strawpoll.me/13326442
>>
>>181275357
>And it would be much better had it been governed by Rivera, not the kings or Francisco 'the Carlist' Franco
True, but you can't always get what you want. You asked for decent and I gave decent.
>>
>>181276170
Is it possible to form China s Mongolia?

Can you make some sort of Greater Mongolia?
>>
>>181276060
I`m not talking about those aristocratic republics, I'm talking about socialist/more modern republics
Monarchy simply isn't reliable enough, it's very likely some king down the line is going to destroy the country, like willy did with germany
>>181276083
fuck off anarchists retard
>>
File: 1465865361752.png (29KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
1465865361752.png
29KB, 250x280px
>>181275495
Based, thanks
>>
>>181276375

Do a Haiti black supremacist RP run
>>
litty
>>
>181276375
>captcha
>no option for none

off yourself cucko
>>
>>181275495
Now you should add grob-israelium decisions for all of the regions, like all of cascadia for alaskan jew, etc
>>
Has a good event ever ruined one of your game?
> eu4
> play Theodoro (crimean OPM) for the "gothic invasion" achievement
> pretty hard, need to own every german province in Europe
> things are going pretty okay though
> it's 1640 and I have eaten the Caucase, Astrakhan, Ryazan, Crimea, the southen part of Lithuania and I beeline through Poland
> the Ottomans are scary though, never declared on me consider me their rival
> fortunately my ally, Russia, truly loves me and joins all my war
> I decided to let them invade the steppes to blob
> I'm a the gates of the HRE
> thisisit.jpg
> "THE OLD KING OF RUSSIA..."
> get a wild PU over Russia
> it's a a 129 provinces giant
> immediately goes disloyal
> can't integrate them if I have less provinces
And that's how luck destroyed my run. Had I not a clear objective, this would have made for an interesting game I guess.
>>
>>181276495

>fuck off anarchists retard

being this delusional

tell me which people became wealthy because of teir ruling class rather than their own labour
>>
File: 20170629065959_1.jpg (491KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170629065959_1.jpg
491KB, 1920x1080px
Tensions between the British and Qing governments has lead to the 1st Opium war. Unfortunately for many people in Eastern Mongolia this was horrible for them as they were impoverished during mobilization of horses and livestock products during preparation of military campaigns.
>>181276478
No but there is a Greater Mongolia decision
>>
>> eu4
stopped reading there
>>
File: 20170630185243_1.jpg (472KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170630185243_1.jpg
472KB, 1920x1080px
>>181275495
Doing you proud lad
>>
>>181276375
Where is the none option because I'm not a redditor who enjoys reading cringey novels of fucking video game playthrough?
>>
>>181276473
The Spanish monarchy only became decent after years of republican rule and becoming a mere figurehead
>>
>>181276294
Shut up, GAY
>>
>>181276916
t. s*daca
>>
File: 20170628191119_1.jpg (492KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170628191119_1.jpg
492KB, 1920x1080px
>>181276786
wew ignore this pic lads nothing happened
>>181276815
Shit posters need to leave
>>
>>181276986
t. SODOMITE
>>
>>181276752
Who's talking about any ruling class?A State with virtually no class division can exist.
>>
>>181276995
>a

>2.2% literacy

the once proud mongolian race -__-
>>
I actually HATE mongolians, they are a filthy race of half-chinamen. Dirty subhumans must be exterminated.

>>181276815
Agree x 1
>>
>>181277219
Heh.
>>
>>181276815
based as FUARK
>>
File: Jewish_State_and_Nation.png.jpg (734KB, 1974x1530px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish_State_and_Nation.png.jpg
734KB, 1974x1530px
>>181276713
Or just give them the hilarious no.4 location
>>181276813
>56.77k
Wait what
>>
>>181277137

Politicians and their "donors" are a ruling class just like a monarchy or the red party in the soviet union

They're all alike in being exploiters.Do you really think any of these have the people's well-being in their mind?
>>
>>181277137
>A State with virtually no class division can exist
No. Not unless you're literally making everyone do the same thing, a hierarchy will be formed. That's how humans work.
>>
File: 20170629065959_1.jpg (604KB, 1920x1071px) Image search: [Google]
20170629065959_1.jpg
604KB, 1920x1071px
The Qing state was devasted by the British and was forced to submit. The British took hong kong as well as war reparations. This lead to heavy reparations and further anger towards the Qing state. Artased took this opportunity to meet with nobles in Mongolia in secret and propose that they unite to overthrow the Qing for they are too weak to protect Mongolia. His reason for doing this was from his readings on western literature on revolution and nationalism as well as modernish technology. Many of them are sympathetic to this but are skeptical about it.
>>181277219
Delet this I'm kind of a mongolaboo for the mongol empire.
>>181277137
>a
what?
>>
>>181277809
>AAR as mongolia
what are your plans?
>>
>>181272287
>command officers sitting in chairs, pulling up to each other for broadsides, throwing cannonballs that with one in the right place, getting through armor and shields, could wipe out the entire ship in a single hit

Really made me think anon.
>>
File: 20170629070132_1.jpg (513KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170629070132_1.jpg
513KB, 1920x1080px
>>181277809
*heavy taxation

For the Mongols to become free they must have help. Artased starts diplomatic deals with the Russians in private
>>
>>181277494
Ignore that, I tag switched from a 30 million Italy to show Israel's pops
>>
>>181278093
think about what retard
>>
>>181277529
Not always, but it's still superior than just abolishing the state and having your entire nation collapse

>>181277712
That's why I said virtually, there will still be people who 'command' others, but the power of the worker would still be superior, and they would have equal or similar social standing
>>
File: 20170629071007_1.jpg (488KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170629071007_1.jpg
488KB, 1920x1080px
Artased decided that if the Mongols were to become independent then he must educate Mongolians in Eastern Mongolia not only on his views but in western technology as well but he would need to first be able to mass distribute western books.The most cost effective way being through speeches done in secret at universities which had now adopted more western education.
>>181278071
Well my first goal is to establish greater Mongolia and then hopefully free some nations from the Qing and Russia to form a Mongolian led Asian union.
>>
what anime pic should i use for next thread??
>>
>>181278213

>Not always, but it's still superior than just abolishing the state and having your entire nation collapse

why do you think it is the government that maintains order in societies? would you suddenly butcher and old lady on the streets just become some politician now said murder is allowed?

this is what the lack of religion does to people -- now you think the law emanates from a bureaucrats pencil rather than the people's moral standards
>>
>>181275728
you're gonna give up

mongolia is impossible

I'll read this though for as long as you post just to see how you do
>>
>>181278585
do you want to get banned, kiddo?
It's infopic or historical pic. No Weeb shit.
>>
>>181275728
this is really shitty so far
you just glossed over so much shit that happened in between the mongol meme empire and the 19th century

notably conversion of mongolia to buddhism
>>
File: 1498520180050.png (3MB, 2034x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1498520180050.png
3MB, 2034x1216px
>>
>>181278586
I wouldn't, but some people would, and nobody to stop them.
There's also many people who would want power and would establish a new state.
For a Stateless society to work you would need everything and everyone to be perfect.
>>
>>181279015
I am a Greek
>>
File: 20170629071153_1.jpg (516KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170629071153_1.jpg
516KB, 1920x1080px
Khan Artased had finally been able to get the Russians to agree to protect them and possibly support their independence but at the cost of restricting trade with other nations and having to trade more frequently with Russia.
>>181278714
We'll wait and see
>>181278859
That's a fair point I probably should've done some more for the introduction but I don't have much of a clue of what I'm doing and honestly uncivilized stage will be shit.
>>
>>181279090
t.arkometha
>>
>>181279090
Sure, but 99% of the DOOSVOOLT faglords are suburban white american boys.
>>
>>181279243
>white
>american
Lad...
>>
>>181279063
>▶

you don't need to wait for people to kill you mate

no one is saying there wouldn't be the need to defend yourself in a stateless society, but giving all the weapons to a single group of people is certainly not the way to do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUhbI-8eWYQ

I suggest you to see this and other of his videos.He's a balanced Libertarian, not your le memeball pedophile /pol/ "ancap".
>>
File: alex grandi.jpg (173KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
alex grandi.jpg
173KB, 500x750px
>>181279191
>>
>>181279413

also my last post about the matter, r&i

you don't need to ban me
>>
File: 1444420409993.jpg (42KB, 316x311px) Image search: [Google]
1444420409993.jpg
42KB, 316x311px
>discover Hoi4 about a week ago
>get totally addicted, play it like 10 hours straight every day
>find out units stats are the same across all nations, just copy paste with a nice picture(navy not even that)
>no unique muh taiga-chan
>no zero-kun
>immersion totally ruined
>playing it feels like a total chore now
welp, those were fun 6 days /gsg/.
Should Distant Worlds ever get a playable successor with a decent UI, I will return.
>>
>>181279413
Oh so you are a libertarian not an ancom, I guess that makes more sense
I will watch it
>>
File: 20170629071826_1.jpg (668KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170629071826_1.jpg
668KB, 1920x1080px
A rebellion had broken out in the Qing Empire that of the Heavenly Kingdom a war led by Hong Xiuquan l who proclaimed himself as the second son of God and the younger brother of Jesus. This lead to further taxation and mobilization of Mongolian troops furthering the anger held by many for the Qing state.
>>
>>181279981
reclaim the empire now
>>
File: cereaheh.png (26KB, 111x162px) Image search: [Google]
cereaheh.png
26KB, 111x162px
>>181244896
>only way to explain fucking communist Romania joining the US side against the ALL-communist Danubian-Soviet-French-minors alliance

Ceausescu does it again!

>>181244993
This IS a happy ending you fucking tankie.

>>181245128
Ah, so we're a VN now.
>>
fuck EU4, time to try out gay son simulator™
>>
>>181271058
>implying
They joined WW1 when they were good and ready and thought attacking the exact same Austrian fort 10 times was a good idea
>>
>>181279902

I'm an ancap, but I realize it's impossible in my lifetime

so I limit myself to defend any kind of secession and the weakest form of government possible
>>
>>181280412
Hey, it did work in the end.
>>
File: 20170629072139_1.jpg (544KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170629072139_1.jpg
544KB, 1920x1080px
More rebellions break out Kashgaria and Pingnan Guo nationalists have declared war on the Qing hoping to gain independence. This further increases the position of Mongolian nationalists in Eastern Mongolia as well as in Western Mongolia. Although these rebellions are later crushed they serve as an inspiration towards Mongolian nationalists.
>>181280094
I would if I could but at the time I only had 1 divison of soldier pops. You'll have to wait a while for the empire unfortunately.
>>
>>181280412
>I know nothing about the geography of Italo-Austrian border
>>
>didn't believe the meme about Prussian Germany in HPM
>tried to play Austria -> SGF -> Germany
>Prussia declares Brother's War
>attacks into a fort and kills 50k of my troops while losing 7k
>even tactics, I had up to date arty techs
the meme is real
>>
>>181279887
>modding
cmon lad
>>
New Thread
>>181280814
>>181280814
>>181280814
>>181280814
>>
>>181280727
they get +10% land org bonus because they're Prussia and they have Von Moltke

HPM should nerf it
>>
>>181280692
That's no excuse for being so stupid to attack the EXACT SAME PLACE 10 times in a row
>>
>>181280827
>posting before bump limit
at least it isn't anime
>>
>>181280874
>lmao why the germans so stupid? sending buzz bombs to london multiple times, like nigga, why you so stupid to attack it multiple times?
>>
>>181280874
Yeah they should've just gone around right. Alps are easy to cross anyways, I know you can take a 500.000 strong army through it with ease in my Grand Strategy Games
>>
>>181279887
>hoi4
>can't play distant worlds without better ui
>i will return
don't
>>
File: america interests.jpg (64KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
america interests.jpg
64KB, 1024x576px
>>181252185
You're doing well, friend.
>>
File: ironsheik_508.jpg (44KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
ironsheik_508.jpg
44KB, 360x450px
>>181255849
>you can tell their personalities by their style of shoes

I guess it's the only way, fascism is an ideology that waxes on the homoerotic, while communism is practically sexless.

>>181261705
Welcome to Victoria 2.

>>181262119
It's nice laddo, but I'm starting to think Victoria 2 goes on too late as it is, the world just changes too much, for the game to understand later events are not just realpolitik, but ideologies.
>>
>>181281473
your comment only strengthens my resolve, anon-kun
Thread posts: 758
Thread images: 194

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.