[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/felg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1475511038236.png (119KB, 596x693px) Image search: [Google]
1475511038236.png
119KB, 596x693px
OFFICIAL NAME EDITION
'Felmyst' (previously Gummycraft). Long live TBC!

>Main Site
https://felmyst.com
>Registering for the forums is also your in-game account. Download for a TBC client is provided with an already set realmlist. News is on the forums.

>YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaRbSnviVfpBDT1MAwj8jMA

- Felmyst FAQ (If you think something else is worth adding, post in the thread about it)
>Do we start at level 1?
Yes.
>1x experience?
Yes, but 1x on patch 2.4.3, which slightly nerfs the time it takes to level in pre-TBC content. So it will feel a bit faster than it felt if you played retail TBC on day 1.
>Will it be hosted in Europe/Russia as usual?
No, strangely enough. New York, United States.
>Won't it get shut down?
Maybe.

>How do I connect?
1. Register with the forums.
(Note that if you downloaded your TBC client with the link in the download section above, you don't have to do steps 2 to 4.)
2. Copy the realmlist; Right now it's game.felmyst.com, but could change for release. The current realmlist should always be able to be found at the top right of the felmyst.com front page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your TBC folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/.
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist from step 1. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by game.felmyst.com
5. Run the client and log in with the same account used to register with the forums.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still fails/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist isn't in read only mode. If this fails, try downloading a different client.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your retail email for logging in, use your account name from registration on the forums.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

>tags: /tbcg/
>>
File: 1467863572338.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467863572338.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
So is survival actually decent with the AP buff?
>>
bump... cmon guys, shits gettin real@
>>
thinking of rolling druid because it's the only class i haven't played that much, is it any fun in end game?
>>
CRESTFALL FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>181168857
Play feral and do the 100% crit build and pretend you won't just become a rejuvenation machine.
>>
>>181158184
I feel like an awful pessimist but... This shit will get shut down within the first 90 days being hosted and operated out of the USA. I admire Gummy for doing this for a couple of reasons.
1) it's a fun thing for him to have on his hard drive when it's finished, and distribute if he feels like it.
2) it's an amazing piece for his job resume.

Godspeed to people rolling there. I wish the project well. I just don't believe it will last... Unless a EU project obtains the core and operates it away from Blizz niggers.
>>
File: 1498684179212.jpg (92KB, 801x1200px)
1498684179212.jpg
92KB, 801x1200px
>>181171881
no one expects gummy to be a good project in the long run, especially with the previous records of Gummy

but its definetely better than warmane and elysum so it will be a good place to pal around while Crestfall releases, hopefully, by the end of the year
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.