[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/PUBG/ BattleToads general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 50

PUBG general patch tomorrow edition.

MAP for strats:
http://www.pubgmap.com/#3.0.0.0
STATS for stats:
https://pubg.me/blog/post/detailed-stats-for-every-weapon-in-playerunknown-s-battlegrounds
PLANE flight rememberer:
http://www.planepath.net/
If you have more better links post em and we'll try to add them

Favorite drop spots go! Villa is best the rest are trash.

UMP.
>>
G18 is confirmed to be select fire, with the added addition of being able to mount a RDS.
Kill assists have also been confirmed.
This will all be with NEXT weeks patch, tomorrows is a smaller one focused on performance.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
Post your list of wishes for this game;

Night option
New attachments such as lasers and other types of scope, maybe even underbarrel grenade launchers
Another type of airdrop, maybe a buggie drop
More clothing options, there are clothing in-game that you can't purchase such as the trench coat (not player unknown version, the hoodless)
New vehicles such as a bycicle and jetskis
Prone rolling like in arma series
More combat stances like peaking over barricades with your weapon
Beards
And general better optmization.
>>
This game worth giving a shot yet?
I checked it out a while back but it seemed to have way too many issues to consider.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (35KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif
35KB, 100x100px
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FREEZE/LAG SHIT WHEN ONLY <10 ALIVE FUCK THIS SHIT THREE GAMES IN A FUCKING ROW I GET DENIED MY FUCKING CHICKEN DINNER BECAUSE OF THIS FUCKING ENDGAME LAG EVERYTIME IT GETS TO SUB 10 PLAYERS IT STARTS TO LAG THE MOMENT I FIRE AND I DIE BECAUSE OF IT FUCK THIS SHIT THE GAME WAS MUCH BETTER IN CLOSED BETA THAN THIS PILE OF SHIT NOW
>>
>>180424993
>Based on performance
Thank christ. I was getting 130 FPS and then suddenly as of the last patch I dropped to like 60-80 with HEAVY fluctuations.
>>
Will Early Access Games like this be on Steam sale?
>>
>>180431596
Early access games are always on sale. You get it at a cheaper price for buying into it early. That's the way it's always worked.
>>
any improvements on performance and stability after the latest patches? that was always the reason why I avoided buying this
>>
just bought, what to expect?
>>
>>180433786
Performance has improved since it first dropped, and tomorrow's patch should help with both network/and client performance.
>>
Stop remaking this general and let the laggy bitch die
>>
File: 1496714212548.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1496714212548.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
>>180424682
>be australian
>somehow manage to play this without lag until now
>lag starts, game is practically unplayable
>>
>>180434343
>>180433786
>>180430442

It's the same story every time, every fucking patch has "focused on performance", stop thinking it's new

>this patch will fix the ghetto servers + netcode, and it's going to improve performance!

Servers still unbelievably dogshit, the actual worst I've ever seen on a video game, North Korea tier

The game will never run well and is constantly going to either run like shit for everyone that isn't brute forcing it or randomly become shit for everyone else because they're using an engine that can't handle this many people.
>>
File: 20170622000357_1.jpg (798KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170622000357_1.jpg
798KB, 1920x1080px
>driving to center circle
>cut through wheat fields near Yasnaya
>suddenly get a kill message
>there was a fucking guy lying in the field

Holy hell bad luck man.
>>
>>180434557
Are you not aware that having a huge ping is the most preferable thing in this game? No seriously if you're Australian you pretty much never get a good gaming experience so you need to keep shitting up everyone's servers with 400ms latency so that you can enjoy it.

This game is almost entirely client side and has no region/ping lock for the servers so you basically become a god that kills people in a 20th of a second before they even get to react because they were dead a full second ago on your screen. You're the guy that shoots at people and on their screen they're splattering into blood two seconds after they make it behind a wall.

The game's a fucking mess and that's why people play on servers as far away from themselves as possible. Eastern Europeans play on NA, NA plays on AS, etc. When you're playing on your home server with 40ms latency it feels like dogshit which is kind of pathetic for a shooter because it should be the opposite
>>
>tfw you win your first solo game

I'm literally shaking.
>>
>>180426281
>airdrop technical with limited ammo
>airdrop one time use RPG
>jetski
>a use for the dock, even just a few loot drops
>First person only mode
>weight to actually matter
>buff melee and pistols, as they have almost no use except for the first 30 seconds
>maybe a "hardcore" mode, in which ammo is very scarce

Just spitballin here.
>>
>>180435390
This. The tick rate is abysmally low, the ping required for data to be rejected is Rainbow Six Siege tier (aka garbage) and the hit registry is client side.

Every fucking time I get dropped in an open area, it'll be a shot, I'll duck wide around some cover, and die to the follow up shots somehow still hitting me. I'll find it's some RU piece of trash streamer, and from his perspective I'll be standing completely still in the open while he puts all of his shots into me with zero reaction.

Until tickrate is pushed higher, and ping data isn't rejected below 250/300ms, the game will ALWAYS favour the laggy POS.
>>
>>180426281

>Post your list of wishes for this game;

BETTER FPS
>>
>>180437563
that hasn't happened to me once in 200 hours of NA and EU
>>
>>180437563
>>180435390
Different anon here. Had no idea all this shit was client side. That explains a fuckton of bullshit ive seen in this game.

Once again 3rd worlders (IE: Everyone outside of Europe or US) ruin a multiplayer game.
>>
>Prevented users from removing shadows by changing Steam launch options.

GET FUCKED CHEATERS
>>
If you exit to lobby before after the counter starts but before the plane will you still get a loss?

Also is the m4 basically strictly better than the scar because it has the stock? The stats don't explain what body hit impact is, although the m4 is way worse in that category.
>>
>>180426281
Speed up the boats. I don't care about realism, it takes so fucking long to get anywhere in them.
>>
>>180437982
How is it cheating? I did it so I can get better FPS because this game is so fucking terribly optimized.
>>
>>180437956
I did forget one other alternative to dealing with this epidemic. Region locking outside of perhaps squads or duos requiring at least half the team composition logging at the server within that region (so friends at least can still play together from around the world, but stopping all high ping team comps or solo players from disrupting the game).

I see that as a far more easily implemented solution to the problem, as the tick rate is likely only going to be so high with 100 players.
>>
>>180426281
>Night option
So loot NVGs and flash hiders or lose/the match?
>Lasers or other types of scopes
YES
>Grenade launchers
No. MASS shotgun underbarrels would be interesting, but would also likely be OP as fuck since ARs are already the best all around weapon category in the game.
>Another type of drop
Not that big a deal
>New vehicles
Low on the priority list IMO. Would rather see more weapons added that are more situational (burst fire weapons, bullethose ARs like AEKs, or magazine fed LMGs).
>Prone rolling
Yes, more movement options is always better.
>More combat stances around cover
Worked and loved it in ARMA 3. A slight adjust height would be great since certain buildings require you to stand up entirely just to make some shots, which is undesirable.
>Beards
Hair already looks shit in this game, but customization is good.
>Better optimization
This please.

8/10 list.
>>
>>180438291
I run this game with shadows on and get 60+ fps at all times. get a new pc, anon.

Not having shadows on makes people so much easier to see, it's fucking gamebreaking
>>
>>180442763
What are your specs?
>>
>>180438785
>So loot NVGs and flash hiders or lose/the match?
Keep in mind NVGs get held in check by shining flashlights at them/smoke grenades, if a night mode is implemented properly. I think it creates a very different gamemode with interesting dynamics, in any case.
>>
>>180437094
>airdrop one time use RPG
Shit idea. It's just bad for everyone - you'd probably never really want to pick it up yourself because it's dead weight after one shot and it would never not feel like utter bullshit when you get killed by one
>jetski
Good idea but low priority
>a use for the dock, even just a few loot drops
Also good. The coasts on the current map are generally pretty barren and coulld use work
>First person only mode
Would like to see this too, though you could probably make an argument for fragmenting the playerbase between too many game modes
>weight to actually matter
Not sure what you mean. It already matters, unless you mean for things you have equipped.
>buff melee and pistols, as they have almost no use except for the first 30 seconds
Pistols are perfect the way they are. They're only really meant to be a sidearm that you only use in a pinch or if forced to - perfect for finishing an enemy if your primary runs out of ammo and you need one extra shot or early game in general. They're also useful with supressors as pistols supressors are way more common than every other type. Melee weapons definitely need a buff though, they're a fucking joke. The hitbox is so fucking small and sporadic that I genuinely feel more comfortable using fists in a slugfest.
>maybe a "hardcore" mode, in which ammo is very scarce
I don't think I'd enjoy this at all. In a game like this it only plays up the RNG aspects.
>>
>Prevented users from removing shadows by changing Steam launch options.

Does this mean going to have to put up with their shitter shadow render? ...
>>
>>180424682
how come i can't hear or talk on voicechat?
are there just some servers where you can' talk or communicate with team members?
>>
>>180426281
More
Maps
Fullstop.

just a variety of maps would be fantastic
city map,
desert map,
fucking vietnam jungle map
>>
>>180443730
But flashlights have a limited range, and the engagement ranges in Battlegrounds far exceed typical flashlight range. If anything, a flashlight is an even bigger beacon for them to shoot at over distance.

Night maps also just mean people cranking gamma on their monitor controls.
>>
>Exit plane and float as far as possible
>Land in a tiny village, 2 small houses 2
medium houses
>frantically look around while parachuting, not a single player in sight
>2 minutes I've run through the houses and found no backpacks/helmet/vest. Only weapon was 6 pistols
>cant complain since it's a shit town, start heading for the next town over
>get ARed by some dude 20 seconds after I entered the forest

Goddamn I wanna go to big towns, but the find a weapon before someone else RNG is even worse there

Also I learned to never enter a single fucking house after the first 5 minutes, the amount of campers is insane.
>>
File: 1497192255905.webm (2MB, 722x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497192255905.webm
2MB, 722x1080px
WHY CAN'T I COMMUNICATE WITH ANYONE
HOLY SHIT

ALL OF A SUDDEN ALL THE SERVERS I GO ON I CAN'T HEAR ANYONE TALKING AND I CAN'T TALK TO ANYONE OVER MY MIC

ITS NOT ON MUTE I CHECKED
>>
is there any way to turn off the lens dirt and bloom at the top of my screen that happens when i look anywhere where there is sunlight?
now that i cant play in dx10 anymore its really starting to annoy me not to mention it looks like shit
>>
>>180435236

I've had the exact same thing happen to me a while back, saw some discolouration in the wheat just before driving over it and bam, kill confirmed.
>>
>>180446581
I fucking wish, I can't believe the mother fucker has lens bloom and fake HDR forced on like this.

It's truly AIDS
>>
>Fixed a bug that caused doors to have a metallic shine

Actually, this may seem small but I came across this one a lot since I started playing and I'm glad they fixed it.
>>
>>180446464
CTRL-T is a global mute that works separately from the in-menu mute, have you tried that?
>>
>>180442845

i5 something
1050 ti
8 gigs ram
SATA hard drive
>>
>>180448613
yea it was literally a bug had to unplug my mic-headset and replug it into a different usb slot and it started workign again
really weird
>>
I only have shitty earpieces, should I drop 40 bucks on decent headphones and would that help me hear people better?
>>
>Fuck up because I didn't let the reloading animation play out to it's full extent

You know what, I'm going to blame the gun.

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do.
>>
>pick a ghillie suit and m24 off a guy
>later get headshot by someone from a distance because foliage doesn't render past 50m
fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U58C23E0fkc
Car physics in a nutshell.
>>
is he our guy
Twitch.tv IREDRUIVI
>>
>>180453027
>Put dick in girl
>became dad
>road to stay at home dad from streaming
>>
redpill me on shadow and foliage detail levels
what should they be set to so I'm on an even playing field with ruskie shitters
>>
>>180426281

50 vs 50 matches

maybe disable team damage or change the avatars clothes to bright red and blue
>>
Going to be getting the game soon.

pro-tips for a new guy?

I'm already very competent at shooters in general and have played a lot of open-area ones.

So other than scavenging, what are some good strategies to adopt?
>>
I want to get this game but I am afraid it will run like pure shit on my pc. I have a GTX 680 GPU and an AMD FX-8320 CPU. What kind of FPS can I expect at 1080p?
>>
>>180459314
Everyone plays on very low so it will run fine
>>
>>180459281
outside of early game or desperation care packages are suicide. respect the forcefield, no point in reviving outside of it, water provides good protection against bullets but your an easy headshot surfaced
>>
>>180449883

Mein neger
>>
File: 20170622164751_1.jpg (440KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170622164751_1.jpg
440KB, 1920x1080px
Wtf man, I popped 4 energy dirnks, a painkiller, and 5 first aid kits which finally got me in the top 10 despite being far outside of the circle, and then this shit happened
>>
>>180459958
damn thats gay
>>
>>180460404

I had an UMP-9 with no attachments whereas the guy outside the house I was in was walkingaround in a ghillie suit. Didn't want to risk losing out on top 10, legit strategy yo!
>>
>>180459958
>>180460404

had this happen to me too, wtf
>>
Almost in top 10 but then the force field forced me over a bridge and I died :(
>>
How can melee be fixed?
>>
>>180462446
longer hit range
more damage
and guns would have to be rarer and you'd need to be able to carry less of them
>>
>>180460716
ump is str8 i prefer uzi but with no attachments id rather have an ump
>>
>>180462446
pan is fine, crowbar needs more range and should always 2 shot and the blade thing should always one shot
>>
File: Van.png (1MB, 612x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Van.png
1MB, 612x1073px
I'm going for the Van Darkholme -look. Any suggestions on improvements?
>>
Everytime I restart my computer my in game volume either gets reset to super quiet or extremely loud even though my in game settings never changed. For example I would have it on 100 in game settings perfect volume, reset my computer and be ear fucked beyond belief when I enter lobby. Anyone have an idea on why this happens or how to fix it?
>>
if u camp like a faggot every game you should just kys yourself
>>
>>180465572
I only camp 99.9% of every game, so I'm fine
>>
>>180462783
The game you're talking about is Arma 3
>>
>>180429952
Do you like camping?

Do you like being killed by people you never even saw or had a chance of seeing?

Sure get it.
>>
>>180459314
You'll be ok, just run everything except View Distance on very low and Google the launch options for steam to force DirectX 10 shaders and low memory. I play windowed at 1280x720 and get solid frames and chicken dinners, with your setup you might be able to push that.
>>
>>180446205
>don't enter house
>killed by man crouching in bush

The only winning option is to not play.
>>
Where is my summer sale discount, biatch.
>>
>>180467769
or ya know hide in defilade
>>
File: 1497643947095.gif (2MB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497643947095.gif
2MB, 230x250px
>tfw a guy with the 2 shot shotgun wipes your squad
>>
>>180469849
the cqc king is between it and the uzi
>>
File: 1476881678215.jpg (98KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1476881678215.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
So next week comes the vaulting system, right?
>>
>>180470864
Uzi + Stock > S868 + choke > Uzi = S686 imo
>>
Is this game a better version of H1Z1 and DayZ.

Might buy it. How are the mods btw?
>>
File: 1408814120621.gif (185KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1408814120621.gif
185KB, 320x240px
>not putting your game on the summer sale
>>
>>180473879
h1z1 has always been shit and it's a bit better than DayZ
>>180474257
>losing out on those sweet ruskie bux buying full price
never
>>
File: 1481737637061.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1481737637061.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>20 people left
>fully tricked out scar
>level 2 helmet, armour + ballistic mask
>8 kills this match
>excited as fuck best I've ever done
>check map for a split second
>instakill from kar98
you have to dump like five shots into someones body for a kill nerf headshots
>>
>>180476795
Ballistic mask does nothing it's just clothing.

I agree headshots are a lil bonkers but I think it's mostly fine.
>>
>>180469849
i did that last night in gatka, was a good feeling. rest of my squad missed the call for gatka, so i dropped with a whole enemy squad. Lucky for me they all approached separately or i would have been wasted.
>>
It's not fine because it's basically the only way to kill someone 200m+ away
>>
>devs remove sm4
>went from 45 fps to sub 30

Welp, time to go for another game until this games runs better.

>but you can reduce your resolution/screenscale
Tried that, cant spot shit in the horizon.

C ya fellas.
>>
>Used to get above 100 FPS
>Now the game goes from 100 on the island to 40 during the drop and anywhere from 40-80 with massive swings in FPS

Tried everything from the SLI profile fix to launch options, to beta drivers. Nothing fixes this shit.
>>
>>180473321
yee
>>
>>180445789
not if the lighting is done correctly - check out rust
>>
Just won my first solo game after 138h
I feel accomplished
>>
>can't even download the update because normie sale killed steam servers

t-thanks
>>
>>180426281
Prone rolling would be really easy to implement as well, just use the Q/E keybinds that are used for leaning when you're not prone.

But they MUST let you gather momentum rolling down hills.
>>
>>180434938
But that's bullshit, the last major patch massively improved the client side performance for me. Went from 30-40 FPS on max settings to 50-60 FPS on max settings.
>>
>>180486420
Meanwhile: >>180479912
I've seen over 50% reduction in FPS. And I have a fucking 4790k and 980 SLI.
>>
>>180426281
An electric car.
Nearly silent compared to gasoline vehicles, with the downside that you can't recharge the battery so it has limited use compared to the vehicles that can be filled with gas.
>>
>>180486507
>I've seen over 50% reduction in FPS.

post proofs
>>
>>180486420
>>180486507
its weird mangs, my shit and my roomm8 got improvements while the rest of our squad was pissed
>>
>>180486507
>>180486909
People that have experience performance drops, did you remove all of your config files from before the big patch?
I wipe mine after every update.
>>
>>180486898
Well I can't show you the performance I USED to get obviously.

I get around 100 in menu, 85 on spawn island, and then as soon as the parachuting starts my FPS PLUMMETS to 45, and upon landing gets just barely up to 60 on average.

130 average to 60 average, but also far less stable frame rates.
>>
>>180487054
I never used config files or launch options because I was already getting 130 FPS. No point getting a boost when things already worked. Then the last two patches came out and shit went backwards.
>>
Anyone complaining about losing fps after a performance patch should really post with a screenshot of their settings, and include their system specs. And anything else weird that they do.
>>
>>180487069
Try setting your view distance to minimum until you land, until the next few performance patches.

Not an ideal solution, but even if you're landing in a hot zone, you don't need view distance at maximum in those opening salvos. You can switch it back up once you land or you're safe.
>>
>>180487427
No amount of setting changes has improved the FPS. Turning settings up or down has only impacted the FPS I get at the menu and the spawn island. As soon as the game starts it just plummets back to that range no matter what.
>>
>>180487427
This is a good idea, I'll try this tonight
>>
>>180487580
No amount of changes? Turning everything to lowest hasn't made it run faster?
>>
>Landed in hot zone but somewhat isolated from everyone else
>Found a car
>Most of us are pretty well geared
>Decide we should move before people roll up on us
>One guy still looting, gets surrounded by a full squad
>Try to help him but he's dead, time to leave him
>While we're trying to move out, two squads shoot us down
>>
>>180487782
Putting everything to the lowest nets at best 5 FPS, but again only in the menu and spawn island. As soon as the game starts it always plummets back down to 45 in the plane, and then slowly jumps back to around 60.
>>
>>180487798
>land at military base
>about 20 other people so I chute to the east-west road north of the base and find a dacia
>slam it in the direction of the docks, get to 80 km/h
>first circle hasnt even appeared yet
>headshot killed with a scar by someone still in the military base

fucker must have landed right next to a scar and a 4x/8x
>>
>>180488110
i'd take a look at your nvidia/amd software and make sure you put everything into performance

also what resolution do you run and whats your monitor refresh rate?
>>
>>180488110
also, it probably wont make a massive difference, but try it out

use these steam launch options
malloc=system -USEALLAVAILABLECORES
>>
>>180488442
You need the - before malloc
>>
>>180488442
an update last month made these commands redundant. according to the devs anyway.
>>
>>180488287
Both the power options and the nvidia controls are all max performance/threaded optimization on.

1440p at 144hz.

>>180488442
I don't normally use them, but I've tried them. Made zero difference.
>>
>>180488652
try 1080p instead of 1440p
>>
>>180488652
Did you try to disable the sli? Heard it can cause probs
>>
>Go to pubg me
>Go to the damage tab
>All those cheaters
>>
>>180488442
This isn't ARMA
>>
>>180488820
Tried it just now. Again, slightly higher in menu and spawn island. Game starts and it plummets right back into the fucking 40s in the plane and resets into the 60s.
>>
>>180489876
Tho I plummet in the plane always to the 40-55 range, at landing usually at 80-100.
>>
>>180490093
Game can render 100 people in close proximity of each other on an island with fire and shit going off, but can't handle the core game with nothing else on screen at 60.

Nice fucking optimization.
>>
>>180490594
Why are you under the impression that displaying 100 character models should be more intensive than loading in all the higher definition textures for the buildings and environment?

>>180490093
>>180489876
>>180488110
>>180487069
Are your game files installed on a ssd, 10k, 7.2k, or 5.4k hdd?
>>
File: 20170622232426_1.jpg (711KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170622232426_1.jpg
711KB, 1920x1080px
> Hiking towards the East
> Hear a motorcycle coming
> We see eachother as I can't dodge his field of view quick enough by jumping behind a tree
> Guy doesnt bother hitting the brakes, but jumps off his bike at full speed

People never cease to amaze me
>>
>>180491720
If he had a three seater, he could have just switched seats and started shooting at you
>>
>>180491270
ssd for me
>>
>>180424682
>die in two hits

>no damage to level 2 helmet or level 2 armor

??????????????????????????????????????
>>
File: my proudest moment.png (2MB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
my proudest moment.png
2MB, 2560x1080px
My second chicken dinner. My duo and I didn't get a single kill till there were 36 people alive, then we got caught in a bad spot and murdered a total of 12 people just trying to survive and suddenly the chicken dinner popped up.

Best moment of my life.
>>
>>180491270
>Buildings and environment
Because none of those things are on spawn island, right?

Also, it's an SSD.

Again, I changed absolutely NOTHING. Used to get 130 FPS in this game, and the last two patches fucked it all up.
>>
>>180493779
Dang, I have two 980 Tis and it's like 60 average at 1440p with dips.
>>
>>180494085
Yeah, seems like SLI recently has been really gimped. I'm just waiting on the next series of Ti cards to come out so I can abandon SLI finally.
>>
>>180494085
I have 1 980ti and get 60fps at 1440p
>>
>>180494438
>>180494471
Yeah it only uses like 60% on each card.
>>
>shoot car driver with LMG
>drives on
>turns around gets shot again
>runs me over
>>
>>180466767
Go play quake
>>
Anyone trying to play some 2's?
>>
>>180497203
l8r maybe
>>
>>180495668
If you have the lmg you should just be spraying full auto into the car until it explodes. That gun sucks ass for anything else, but its decent at that.
>>
>That guy who always wants the best gear we find and then rages when we lose a fight when he took all the best gear instead of spreading it around
>>
>>180491720
>h1z1_plays_pubg
>>
>>180493563
Shot in the face
>>
>>180493779
>Because none of those things are on spawn island, right?
Oh they're there. Except when you compare the amount the spawn island has it's about 0.5 to 3% of the amount.
>>
>>180501279
Except all of that isn't going to be rendered on screen, and anything past a certain distance is extremely low resolution anyway.

Again, if you can run spawn island with 100 players running around, shooting, flames everywhere, and trees, foliage, buildings, and ocean waves in sight... you're not going to push the game any fucking harder than that.

Especially not a 20-40 frame rate difference.
>>
>>180501656
I took into account the amount of stuff rendered and at what quality it's rendered at when I gave you that percentage. That's why it goes up to 3% instead of stopping at 1.5%.
>>
Things od like to see changed/improved:

>Should be able to open doors while reloading
>Should be able to heal while in a car
Opening doors and interactions should be more fluid. (Not so much delay or lag)
>Should be able to pick up all available items at once.
>Crossbows and kar should not be an instakill head shot when wearing a level 2 helm
>Should be able to melee while crouched or prone
>Could see points against it but id like to see different ammo types. Ex. Slugs, hallow points, fmj, armor piercing
>Maybe a bleed mechanic to make bandages more necessary
>Fire select switches for most guns. Single, burst, auto.
>>
>>180501656
Big cities hit performance pretty hard like Yasnaya Polyana
>>
File: 1483744545178.jpg (12KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
1483744545178.jpg
12KB, 400x292px
>>180463326
black hair, maybe remove the mask
>>
>>180502136
>Should be able to open doors while reloading
With your third arm?
>Should be able to heal in a car
If passenger? Yes
>Pick up all available items at once
Get good
>Crossbows and Kar should not be an instakill headshot when wearing a level 2 helm
Get good
>Should be able to melee while crouched or prone
Yes
>Different ammo types
Would be nice to see
>Bleed mechanic
Fuck no
>>
>>180503671
I'd say the healing should take longer in a moving car maybe double the time?
>>
>>180504008
Using healing items should take longer, yes. Boosts should remain the same.
>>
MASSIVE DUMP BUMP
why cant i play while shitting?

anyway, just got this, any guide on optimization feels outdated

how can I get a stable 60fps 2560x1080 at all times?

i have an i7 6700, 1070, and 16 GBs of ram, running off of an ssd

I'm trying everything I find in the guides, but looks like best result is just setting everything on very low and pray

shouldn't have drops like this wtf game
>>
is the new update worth it ? will my trash EU server work as expected?
>>
>>180502136
>>Fire select switches for most guns. Single, burst, auto.

literally in the game already
AKM/SCAR/M16/VSS have semiauto/auto switch
M416 has semiauto/3round burst
>>
>>180509338
m16 and m4 should be swapped.
>>
File: 15-03-2016.192032_alula.png (49KB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
15-03-2016.192032_alula.png
49KB, 380x214px
FUCKING MARKET NIGGERS LOWERING DOWN THE PRICE OF MY PUFFY JACKET, FUCK YOU!

also when are we getting new clothes, so many in-game items already that doesn't have a market variant, such as the beanie, trench coat and that puffy jacket with hoodie.
>>
One day I won't end up in a fucking squad and get gunned down by my own teammates
>>
why else is ALWAYS fucked when trying to enter a car? jesus christ thats the most annoying shit... even more so than the doors lagging, because the cars are often critical for your survival/tactic.
>>
>left hand hurts from pressing wasd constantly
end my misery
>>
>>180508739
>>180509338
>>180509508
>>180509515
>>180509812
>>180510810
>>180511402
fuck you kids answer my qs or this thread doesn't get bumped
>>
File: 1497004606473.jpg (35KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497004606473.jpg
35KB, 539x960px
>>180513076
wtf does that mean. fuck you. suck my balls
>>
File: 20170622202726_1 - Copy.jpg (591KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170622202726_1 - Copy.jpg
591KB, 1920x1080px
boring ass game
>>
>>180513778
It does get boring camping cucksheds all day
>>
File: 20170622164919_1.jpg (398KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170622164919_1.jpg
398KB, 1920x1080px
finally fucking got some dinner after like four second place finishes
>>
Japan map when.
>>
File: Another dinner bb.jpg (777KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Another dinner bb.jpg
777KB, 2560x1440px
>>180513778
Then don't play it in a boring fashion.
>>
File: Kenpachi_Rama-sama_Full.png (86KB, 375x322px) Image search: [Google]
Kenpachi_Rama-sama_Full.png
86KB, 375x322px
How does it make you feel to know that this is the actual laggiest game that's existed since the original Day Z mod and it's never going to get better? Not a single similar game has ever managed to get the horrendous lag fixed.

They all use trash speed servers because a good server that can handle this many people is too expensive for their bottom line, and all you're ever going to get is every patch saying they're improving network performance except it's always going to feel strangely the same because it's always going to be on a 12 tick up/32 tick down ghetto server.
>>
I bought this game. The concept of it seems great. Actually playing it feels awful. Time to kill is so short that coupled with the lag sometimes you're dead from bodyshots before you hear the first shot being fired or you get behind cover but still die when you're fully behind it.

It doesn't seem like they're doing anything about cheaters either. Think about how often you see cheaters in other FPS like CS. With that frequency it wouldn't surprise me if most matches in pubg had at least one cheater in them.

These points just sap the enjoyment out of the game for me. There are plenty of other things I don't like, but even if those get fixed then these would remain. Am I just bad and need to get good?
>>
>climb tower
>see people shooting at squad
>return fire
>retreat to center of tower and go prone
>get shot three times through floor of tower by SKS
>die

>no damage to level 3 armor or level 2 helmet

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF A HELMET AND ARMOR IF THEY DON'T PROTECT YOU AT LEAST A LITTLE?

HOW CAN THEY SHOOT THROUGH THE FLOOR OF A FUCKING TOWER THAT IS 50 FEET IN THE FUCKING AIR
>>
>>180503671
>With your third arm?
How about kicking it? Or pushing it with your shoulder?

>Get good
You can't fix getting one shot by "getting good."
>>
>>180518509
It's not a TTK issue, which is actually long for a "realistic" shooter (in something like Insurgency you're dead in one body shot unless you're in heavy armor, which you still die if they hit anywhere around the plate), the lag is just THAT FUCKING BAD.

When you feel like you died fast what actually happened is the guy shot you two seconds ago full auto and you ate 9 bullets and the server is such a pile of dog shit that your client gets all of the information at the same time so you see him peek, and then you fall over from him shooting once in a split second with some superhuman reaction speeds.

Just a little advice since this is a client side game running on 1995 server hardware, play as far away from your home region as possible. You want to be playing on the opposite side of the world. NA plays on AS, etc.
>>
>>180518478
If I recall they've got a 60tick server and want to be at that for release. But their code is so badly optimized that they're at 40/20, even as bad as 35/12. Down being half the update rate as up being intentional.
>>
>>180519393
>"release"
>>
Nothing like shooting someone in the head when they ADADAD like a spastic trying to loot a corpse
>>
>>180519023
>It's not a TTK issue, which is actually long for a "realistic" shooter (in something like Insurgency you're dead in one body shot unless you're in heavy armor, which you still die if they hit anywhere around the plate), the lag is just THAT FUCKING BAD.

The TTK is short for me. I much prefer something like Enemy Territory and Quake in TTK. It might be short compared to the Call of Battlefields though.

I do understand what you mean with the rest though. I definitely have noticed this happen.
>>
>>180518864
>He thinks you can just open a door by casually kicking it or pushing into it with a shoulder
Too much Hollywood.
>You can't fix getting one shot by "getting good"
Yeah, you can. It's called being aware of them before dying and killing them first. Especially bitching about the Crossbow of all things. If they can pick you with their shot of a Crossbow long before you kill them, it means you were standing still like a retard and thought your opponent wouldn't out shoot you.

>>180521139
It's definitely not a short TTK. With a level 3 vest you can take 6-7 shots to your core. The only time this game has a low TTK is close range shotguns.
>>
>>180508158
Everything on ultra except foliage and post processing which are both on very low. Gives non pixelated shadows whilst still making dark areas visable. Gives 60fps and game look nice. Also fuck motion blur off
>>
File: tastessogood.jpg (327KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tastessogood.jpg
327KB, 1920x1080px
It never gets old.
>>
>>180522536
>It's definitely not a short TTK. With a level 3 vest you can take 6-7 shots to your core. The only time this game has a low TTK is close range shotguns.

And if you'd know anything about the games I mentioned you would realize that what you're talking about is a short TTK.
>>
File: chickdin.jpg (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chickdin.jpg
317KB, 1920x1080px
that's hot
>>
>>180519023
>Just a little advice since this is a client side game running on 1995 server hardware, play as far away from your home region as possible. You want to be playing on the opposite side of the world. NA plays on AS, etc.

I just tried this. Played on NA from EU. Won the game. I found an M249 in a crate and everything I shot at died very quickly. A lot quicker than I'm used to. It felt like my shots finally connected.
>>
>>180523734
>If you'd know anything about the games I mentioned you would realize that what you're talking about is a short TTK
Quake has a fairly short TTK in comparison as long as you and your opponent both just spawned with no weapons in rotation nearby. Even shorter with quad damage.
>>
File: file.png (13KB, 297x26px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
13KB, 297x26px
Post 'em
>>
>>180524495
>Haven't both spawned
Jesus.
>>
>Drop school, but get caught on the railing even though I landed with plenty of space on the roof
>Have to wait and cut myself free, by now everyone else has already dropped and picked up something
>Say fuck it and go for the shed within the school grounds
>Someone's already in there with an AKM, proceeding to load it
>They get scared at me rushing and go to duck into the corner, but I've only got fists
>They duck right into my fists face first, unable to escape from the corner, and die just before they can shoot

Too bad I died to someone with literally zero footsteps but I made three kills of a bad situation.
>>
File: 1411497865558.png (483KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1411497865558.png
483KB, 704x528px
>>180477167
>drop to Georgopol containers
>2 randoms in a squad of 4
>they get killed instantly
>find S12
>mow down a squad as they run into my downed buddy one by one
>>
File: old guy.jpg (19KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
old guy.jpg
19KB, 480x270px
>play with some faggots from discord
>see them manually picking things up while looting (not drag and dropping)
>leave the game
Dont join the fucking discord if you dont know how to play the fucking game holy shit
>>180523662
>>180523796
NOBODY fucking cares about your 2 kill win games HOLY FUCK since the beginning of time you faggots post wins with like 1 kill who fucking cares.
>>
>>180532245
*5 kills
>implying in a game of essentially random chance and a sprinkle of strategy you can get 30 kills every round
>>
>>180486751
ELECTRIC CAR electric car

I didn't know how much I wanted this until just now.
>>
>land hot
>grab shotgun
>go near dude I saw parachuting
>he is sitting upstairs, aiming at stairs with a scar
>shoot him through window
>die
Guess I should have tried something els-
>hit points 19
Fuck
>>
I can't get this game to run smoothly around players no matter what I do, incredibly frustrating
>>
File: 1434803059905.jpg (23KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1434803059905.jpg
23KB, 337x372px
Fuck I just came third

That late-game is so intense! I had no idea. I'm still shaking

Jesus that was lucky though

>Horrible start, couldn't find any guns in the starting area
>Eventually find an uzi but I've been sighted, and I can hear him in the next houses
>Run away
>The area turns into a red zone
>Next area starts to get cut off
>Still don't have anything I can use at range
>Out of absolutely nowhere comes this guy to my right prone-walking
>Shoot him and he has a rifle

Then end-game was just crazy
>>
>>180488764
have you ever set a 1440p screen to 1080p... you'll instantly regret it

4k down to 1080p but thats it
>>
Anyone want to run a few duos for fun? I have a mic but i REALLY prefer not to use it. Just startd playing again after a few months off. can follow directions and have good awareness/map marking skills...
>>
>>180543332
Stop being an autist, noone cares about your voice or whatever, aslong as you can comunicate and play in a team.
>>
>>180543332
Not using a mic cripples your effectiveness a lot in duo/squad. Get over your autism.

I'll play, but only if you're OC.
>>
>>180532549
He can if he's cheating. This is 4chan, where I would expect there to be more cheaters than in the general population.
>>
>>180545021
>level 2 helmet and vest
>spray some dude with my ump as soon as he runs out of cover
>I die the moment he turns his head
>heard 2 shots
>killed by AKM headshot

Killcams would help me deal with my paranoia and improve my gameplay alot. It's hard to learn from mistakes when you dont even know if what you did was a mistake.
>>
Feels a bit empty shooting people in the back. I know it's going to happen to me next game I play.

Don't know what strategy to use to avoid that happening
>>
>>180544769
OC as in oceanic?
>>
>>180545293
Constantly keep moving. Watch Grimmmz's stream. He very rarely gets shot in the back because he's constantly moving and clearing out areas in a way where he's pretty certain that nobody is going to shoot him from behind.

You need some crazy aim to do that though.

>Killcams would help me deal with my paranoia and improve my gameplay alot. It's hard to learn from mistakes when you dont even know if what you did was a mistake.

I agree. The lag doesn't help either. Sometimes you get to spray all your shots into his body, but you still die and he doesn't, because there was some delay and he had actually killed you before your shots were fired.
>>
>>180545445
yeah mate
>>
File: Psychic Rottweiler.jpg (64KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
Psychic Rottweiler.jpg
64KB, 533x533px
Does anyone have a greenmangaming voucher for this game they'd be willing to share to me? I'd love my friend to get this game.
I just bought it myself for 22€ from there with the one they sent me.
>>
Anyone else get a feeling like they are gonna have a literal heart attack top 5?
I don't think this game is healthy for me.
>>
>>180546443

Yes, that was exactly what I was thinking here >>180537853

I put barely aim my hands were shaking so much
>>
>>180546548
My problem isn't even shaking hands.
I get really hard heart thumping, feels like its gonna explode, don't think I have heart problems but fuck me. Probably should stop playing this fucking game.
>>
Every streamer I watch plays in third person. Why is that?
>>
>>180546786
Because there is no first person mode only and third person gives a massive vision advantage.
>>
>>180546786
First person is shit for anything but precision aiming
>>
>>180502136
>Should be able to heal while in a car
>Crossbows and kar should not be an instakill head shot when wearing a level 2 helm3
Agreed. Tee first one triggers the fuck out of me.
And the second point always makes me wonder what is the purpose of the level 2 helmet? a little damage reduction? so you don't need 3 shots to be killed but 2,5 so it comes down to 3 again?
>>
>>180532245
>Don't see much people
>Don't kill anyone cause they are to far away or someone else get the kills why we are fighting
>Win with 1 kill cause the first one is also the last remaining guy
I would love to have more kills but sometimes it doesn't work like that in this game.
Go back to other games with TDM or DM were most kills = win, you fucking sperg.
>>
File: Iheardthatyoucantgetachicken.jpg (572KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Iheardthatyoucantgetachicken.jpg
572KB, 1920x1080px
>>180532245
>>
>>180549543
Congratulations!
>>
File: 20170425203202_1.jpg (386KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170425203202_1.jpg
386KB, 1920x1080px
>>180549996
have another with a low kill count :3
>>
>>180526529
damn mines only like 230m, the vss and kar are the only "snipers" i can use, i blow with the kar
>>
>>180526529
Wait what

Fuck off hacker
>>
What's with the stats reset? Do they come back or is it intentionally?
>>
>>180553007
the first season stats are stored somewhere
>>
File: 1497868123921.png (37KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1497868123921.png
37KB, 256x256px
How mad would people who own PUBG set be if they did recolors and retextures of the entire set and republished to pionner crates or another low end case, or even better, twitch prime?
>>
>>180552765
What? I've gotten 700 yard kills. Not a lot of them but it's not impossible by any means.
>>
>>180446205

Here's why you'll get RNG fucked no matter what:

>Land in Pochinki, which was almost max distance from the plane
>Only one other guy I see landing there with me
>Run in to the first building close to me
>Find 1 energy drink and shotgun
>Run to balcony and jump off
>As I'm mid air the guy exits his building and looks directly at me
>My character does their super hero landing which takes forever to recover from
>Take two shots from the UMP and die

Some of my best loot has come from the small compound just outside of Rozhok that has a garage and 5 other buildings. Not to mention there's 2 more and a wizard tower right behind it and sometimes you get a car. The apartment and school campers won't even look that direction because they're so focused on each other.
>>
Is it possible to land in the extreme outer of the map and beat the encroaching circle on foot?

I really like the outer edges of the map but being on a bike or in a car draws so much attention
>>
>>180554732
>Is it possible to land in the extreme outer of the map and beat the encroaching circle on foot?

No, you have to start running before.

>I really like the outer edges of the map but being on a bike or in a car draws so much attention

Just get in a car. At <1900 rating nobody even really shoots at a car unless it's super close.
>>
>>180554310
thats a fav spot of mine, lots of options if u dont get fucked instantly
>>
>>180554732
The early circle damage really doesn't matter, you should have a ton of time.
>>
>>180554732
i might have died once in a car just dont drive them near the end
>>
Anyone else playing in 720p? That the only way i can get 45+ fps (cities). Everything is on very low, except View Distance which is set to Medium.

Config:
i7-4700MQ 3.3GHz
GTX 770M
8GB RAM 1600MHz
SSD Sandisk 240GB.

Are there any tweaks that I could do?
>>
>>180509338
I meant id like to see all 3 selections on most guns
>>
File: 1498080094536.gif (405KB, 722x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498080094536.gif
405KB, 722x720px
>>180562646
>laptop
>>
>>180562925
only if it exists in real life IMO.
>>
File: 1490826821371.gif (463KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490826821371.gif
463KB, 500x500px
>>180562976
I`m at the Uni and can`t afford to have both a Desktop and a Laptop, had to make a choice.
>>
>>180503671
A mag doesn't fill your entire hand could just open it with your fingers. I also meant to explain that maybe some ammo types could cause a certain percentage of bleed. I just don't think I should have a top tier helm to counter a fairly common item. I think the kar and cb do a bit too much damage
>>
>>180522536
In a game where cover and position plays a heavy role it's not uncommon to be ambushed or to be one shotted without ever seeing your opponent.
>>
File: rick flair wooooooooooooo.gif (897KB, 350x264px) Image search: [Google]
rick flair wooooooooooooo.gif
897KB, 350x264px
>join random squad
>get Lipovka all to ourselves to loot despite it being directly under the plane
>after circle closes decide to roll out to Pockinkey hill
>barely inside second circle
>circle is far to east
>decide to go on foot
>accidentally ambush two other squads
>they have almost nothing
>keep running east as circle goes east again and has some houses dead center
>half of my team sniped by another team hopelessly in the blue and there is no time to save them before the blue comes
>find a corpse with an m249
>make it to the houses but there are two teams fighting each other
>sneak around the side and pop the remaining team through the windows
>keep firing full mag after win bug
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>180562646
Try playing with setting some of the settings at not very low, like textures. You might be offloading too much stuff to your cpu. Recommend cross referencing your cpu load when doing the tests.

You shouldn't expect much when your video card is at or slightly under the minimum requirements.
>>
>>180552765
It's not hard when you have a suppressed sniper and someone standing still near something you can easily count the boxes on the map and zero in. It took me 8 SKS shots but I got him
>>
>>180565010
The GPU is the bottleneck, and it is at 99% with the settings I mentioned.
>>
>>180563738
how many times has a crossbow killed you? is it really that good? i think it should get buffed if anything
>>
>>180564721
noice, 249 would be funny with that bug
>>
File: 20170623181744_1.jpg (600KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170623181744_1.jpg
600KB, 1680x1050px
Are we to be two immortals locked in an epic battle until Judgement Day and trumpets sound hmm?
>>
>>180426281
Killcam and the option to spectate your murderer to see how far he gets.

Destructible buildings.

Helicopters.
>>
>>180567056
After 5 minutes the circle dissapears completey.
>>
File: 20170623182018_1.jpg (315KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170623182018_1.jpg
315KB, 1680x1050px
>>180567760

learnt that today, I had no nades left and we both waited hoping the other would run out of patience and charge,

when the circle went in he was prone and sprayed using the m249
>>
>>180567760
>had this happen once
2 vs 4
>the last circle was in the hospital with us 2 on ground floor and them on the first
>we were full health
>won because we surrvived one more tick than them
I can still hear them calling it bullshit
>>
File: 1497528600150.jpg (108KB, 713x764px) Image search: [Google]
1497528600150.jpg
108KB, 713x764px
https://discord.gg/6x6FEfh

Gaming Addicts

Multi-Gaming Discord Community that focuses on: PUBG, LoL, Overwatch, CSGO, and Rocket League. Even if you don't play those you can find people to play other games with.
>>
>>180568612
You could try to time the first aid to hit right when the circle closes, with full boosts, you probably have a few seconds until you die
>>
When are these fucks going to add first person only?
>>
>>180568612
shoulda did that when i had a zone close in se pochinki it close right on one of those tall towers with decent loot i was outside and he was in the ground floor bathroom, tossed my nades but no dice and when it was closin i ran in and ate double barrel buckshot
>>
>>180570332
hopefully nvr, i like having a fighting chance against campers, i mean i guess they cant third person peak but then we
>>
>>180572630
are just playing seige

dont know why it pre-ed and posted 4 i was dun

how do i get good with snipers, i choked so hard yesterday with the kar silenced with a 2x, shoulda used the scar and i woulda had a 5 kill win
>>
>>180565212
How do you range with the boxes? And there's no way you can hit a guy that far with just 8 shots unless you're shooting up a hill or something
>>
>>180568612
Happened to me on Mylta factory, the big building near the power plant.

>factory is on edges of 3rd circle
>occupy factory top floor with an SKS and 8x
>snipe 4 dudes whilst circle closes in
>circle directly over factory now, cant be outside building without being in blue
>4 players left spread throughout the different floors
>kill two of them from the railings in roof
>literal 5 minutes pass on final circle
>see the warning that circle is about to close
>I pop painkillers and energy drink
>I outlast the last guy
>>
>>180574526
each little box on the map is 100m
you can zero your scope from 100m to 800m with 4x/8x

>look at map to see roughly where enemy is, see if there are terrain features or buildings you can use to locate him on map
>adjust zero distance on your scope accordingly
>you can now aim straight at him without having to compensate for bullet drop, just lead time if he is moving
>>
>>180574526
you can zero out your scope to a certain distance with the page up/page down buttons. if you have enough prep time and know exactly how far away your target is you wont need to account for drop in your shots.
>>
>>180572805
>>180574526
its easier to shoot down, ranging is pretty easy, each box on the mini map is like 100m up and across and 130m diag and if u've played arma its not hard to eyeball i just cant hit a moving target with a bolt action to save my life, my farthest kill at 230m was from the school up on the hill against someone standing still by a tree

anytime someones moving i cant hit
can the s12 1 shot cuz i always have to double tap
>>
File: 2.png (306KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
306KB, 1600x1200px
>>180568641
>discord
>>
I've gotten into the habit of shouting something over voice before I kill someone from behind with a shotgun/spray 'n pray. What's the most hilarious thing to shout before you do that to someone? Best I've got so far is "Nothin' personal, kid."
>>
>>180576506
If someone's camping like a little bitch or running away I just say "why the fuck you running for you pussy" or something along those lines. It's cringe but it probably puts more fear into them then it makes them cringe if there's some guy chasing them with a gun when they have nothing.
>>
File: photo.jpg (76KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
76KB, 900x900px
>>180576506
"can you fly bobby?"
>>
>>180575943
>can the s12 1 shot cuz i always have to double tap
The S12K? It fires 9 pellets that do 22 damage each. 5/9 of them hitting chest will one-shot no-vest, 7/9 for lv1 vest, 8/9 for lv2 vest. The spread is better than the S686, but worse than the S1897. Although projection speed is slightly slower.
>>
>>180426281
3rd person to be disabled. Peeping around obstacles is stupid.
>>
>>180578287
delete this comment please, thank you.
>>
>>180578357
sorry.
>>
>>180578450
:)
>>
Angled or vertical grip?
>>
>>180577427
thx what about the pump and how do you learn this?
>>
>>180578671
Preference. If the data on pubg.me really is datamined straight out of the game, then the angled actually reduces horizontal recoil while the vertical grip reduces vertical recoil. If you can drag down on your mouse to handle the climb, then vertical would be better for auto firing.
>>
File: based fucking lirik.gif (2MB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
based fucking lirik.gif
2MB, 810x540px
>game lag's even worse than before with the new patch

fix ur fking game blueballs production
>>
>>180578796
pubg.me has datamined stats. Headshots multiply damage 2.5x, armor is a flat damage reduction of 30%, 40%, 55%. Limbs take 50% damage.

>>180578907
I assume you meant angled would be better for auto firing if you can handle straight upkick. Also angled lets you ADS faster while vertical doesn't. Don't know if vertical not doing it is a bug or they forgot to change the tooltip.
>>
>>180572630
Uh you would have more of a fighting chance against campers because corner camping won't be the best way to play. If you actually check your corners slowly when entering a building in first person you will most likely see eachother at the same time instead of one fucking homo camping for 30 minutes behind a wall.
>>
>>180579591
Oh whoops. Yeah I meant angled. My bad. I need to go make some more coffee.
>>
>>180579763
It'd give you more of a fighting chance anywhere the range is long enough to not hear footsteps, yeah. But corner camping around walls will still give the advantage to the camper because he can hear you and then pop out and start shooting before you can. And now you're in a worse position when it comes to stuff like clearing houses because they're aiming at where you have to come up and you don't know where to aim or even if there's a person there.
>>
I'm about to buy this game. How many solo games should I play before I scrub it up in some duos? I have no friends to play with, but duo seems way more fun.
>>
File: 1483736765689.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1483736765689.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>180532245
Watch out guys, we got ourselves a serious bad-ass here, make way. Remember, PUBG is a serious competitive game for serious competitive gamers
>>
>>180576506
IM COMIN FOR THAT ASS, BOY
>>
>>180580608
play some solos till u get a couple kills and maybe a top 10. if ur alone id say skip duo and hop ina squad but dont b silent
>>
>>180574526
I missed my first 4 shots, slowly raising up each one. He was preoccupied shooting someone else, so he didn't notice. I finally got one hit to figure out the exact spot to shoot. He moved a little around his tree but was still exposed to me and started healing i think, he was standing still. I hit him once and and then a headshot with my SKS. I won that game
>>
>>180576506
Nothing.
You aspie.
>>
>>180577427
S686 has the smallest spread
>>
Is a shitty earbud microphone good enough to clearly communicate with?
>>
>>180584068
Test it out with a recorder program. Ask yourself if you enjoyed hearing how it sounds
>>
>tfw you get second place
The man who was cucked to death. This is like the fourth game in a row where I get to top 10 and die to the last guy.
>tfw no solo wins
Feels fucking awful friends.

>>180568612
>>180567760
>>180567056
I've had a few final circles like that. It's never turned out well for me, I'm afraid, but that's probably because I'm a shitter.
>>
>>180583790
Only if you fire without aiming. If you're firing by holding down RMB or via ADS then it's pump, s12k, then S686.
>>
ever since the patch dropped my performance has gotten worse

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Are any of the ARs objectively better than the others? I know the AK has more damage, but what are the drawbacks?
>>
>>180586617
AK has no grip or stock slot like the M4 has, at least the Scar has a grip slot. It's also got worse kick in my experience, but maybe I'm just shit. The advantages of the 5.56 rifles is that they obviously all share ammunition and can be flipped between and upgraded to easily without discarding ammunition, but you could say the same thing about the AK and any of the other rifles in the game not named the AWM.

Really it's a matter of preference, or what you're willing to put up with in exchange. I personally prefer the 5.56 weapons but that's because I'm shit with the AKs recoil and any of the snipers. I also dickride attachments so there's that,.
>>
>after 20 hours, best kill score was 5
>only survive top 10 when hiding
>bad at spotting and aiming
>go to diff server
>suddenly I'm the one shooting first everytime
>1st game get 7 wins, 2nd game get 6 wins and #2 spot

I thought the ping thing was a meme
>>
>>180586617
If you can figure out what "VERT. CLAMP" means and whether Vert Speed is good or bad I can let you know.
>>
>>180588953
how about you vert. clamp your boipussi on this dong
>>
File: 1498216167000.jpg (91KB, 1078x710px) Image search: [Google]
1498216167000.jpg
91KB, 1078x710px
How comes when I watch certain streamers they & their squad mates know exactly where zones are going to be? Im not talking rough estimates its full on "ok zones gonna spawn by this cliff" and then it does. I understand knowing where its roughly likely to be but they guess consistently. Is there secret tech I am not aware of?
>>
File: NA.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NA.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>180587396
Seriously, my 4th game, this advantage is ridiculous.
Does EVERYONE play on a server that isnt theirs?
>>
>>180424682
any discords with active PUBG? Sometimes my group gets full and i'm looking to play with organized people.
>>
>>180587396
There is a reason we don't see any pings ingame
>>
>>180565908
I've been instakilled by it many times. Usually don't even see the guy
>>
>>180522536
It depends on the door really. I've come across doors where the little metal bit that holds the door closed is inverted, so if you put enough pressure on the door without using the handle, you can force the door open.
>>
File: 1336867087272.png (1017KB, 848x900px) Image search: [Google]
1336867087272.png
1017KB, 848x900px
>Having shitty matches
>Drop in away from enemies
>Kind a Kar98k, 8x scope, cheek pad, bullet loops, and a silencer all in the mylta power warehouse
>Scar with 4x
>level 3 vest and level 2 helmet
>Plenty of meds
>Fuck yes
>Flip my motorcycle over a hill and die from falling
>>
>>180523662
>>180523796
lmao kys
>>
>>180592185
There is a /pubgg/ discord, no idea what the link is, not home
>>
>>180592185
>>180599696

https://discord.gg/B3MhGt
>>
File: 1496952766168.png (270KB, 416x636px) Image search: [Google]
1496952766168.png
270KB, 416x636px
>finally get into a first person custom
>its just as good as I thought it would be
>better immersion
>better gameplay
>if you see me, I can see you

If you have good taste and want to try first person pubg they're hosting right now on NA
>>
is hiding in bushes a bullshit move?
all of my wins have just been from sitting in a comfy bush and getting two taps on people. It feels sort of cheap but the chicken tastes so good
>>
just tried to do a backflip on a motorcycle(no side car) with a passenger on my back. The fucking bike kicked us both out as soon as we got upside down.

Why?
>>
File: fitz.gif (3MB, 245x263px) Image search: [Google]
fitz.gif
3MB, 245x263px
>dying because your character stops administering a med-kit because the vehicle you're in was rolling at a speed of 1mph

Only now I learn that you can activate the handbrake with space
>>
>drop in solo
>some fucking faggot drops in behind me
>picks up a crowbar and thinks this is a scene from The Warriors
>bitch ass motherfucker didn't realise he's facing Rocky Balboa up in this shit
>he hits me 3 times and gets my health down to a quarter
>turn on the motherfucker and knock him out and get the headshot kill in one punch

Fists of motherfucking STEEL Italian stallion
>>
>>180463038
>pan is fine
It literally does the most damage out of all the melee weapons, for some reason.
>>
File: 1469130984587.gif (635KB, 230x234px) Image search: [Google]
1469130984587.gif
635KB, 230x234px
>tfw ending circle is in the middle of a cornfield
>>
>>180554310
>Pisses about RNG
>Does a stupid move and is surprised he died from it

Here's a tip, don't fucking jump from a high spot if you know there's a fucking enemy nearby.
>>
File: 1346286083166.gif (2MB, 316x235px) Image search: [Google]
1346286083166.gif
2MB, 316x235px
>Finally got my first solo chicken dinner
>Channeling the spirit of Simo Häyhä landing Kar shots i can usually only dream of
>Dominate the final circle with a fully outfitted silenced M416

Holy shit i'm not sure i was breathing for the last 2 minutes
I was out of breath when i won
>>
Anyone want to play a few duos with me for shits and giggles? Not the best, still learning but having a blast so far.. Just let me know for my steam ID
>>
>>180515016
>1 kill
honestly kys the minimum is like 5 to even be DECENT
>>
Anyone pulling in here?
>>
Yeah I'm pulling right now.
>>
>>180437638
this desu
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.