[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 760
Thread images: 200

File: 1474933763044.jpg (1MB, 2000x3525px) Image search: [Google]
1474933763044.jpg
1MB, 2000x3525px
We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 21th of June:
533 – A Byzantine expeditionary fleet under Belisarius sails from Constantinople to attack the Vandals in Africa, via Greece and Sicily.
1307 – Külüg Khan is enthroned as Khagan of the Mongols and Wuzong of the Yuan.
1582 – Sengoku period: Oda Nobunaga, the most powerful of the Japanese daimyōs, was forced to commit suicide by his own general Akechi Mitsuhide.
1900 – Boxer Rebellion. China formally declares war on the United States, Britain, Germany, France and Japan, as an edict issued from the Empress Dowager Cixi.
>News
CK2 DD 55 - Nurture vs Nuisance
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-55-nurture-vs-nuisance.1030752/

EU4 DD 20/06
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-20th-of-june-2017.1031010/

>Random Country Picker
http://randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
https://mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
http://hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
http://pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
https://mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
https://mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - Anon Music Mod
https://mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
https://github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2 - 02/06/2017
http://pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
http://pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
http://pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
http://pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread >>180285262
>>
File: this is anon he plays eu4.jpg (219KB, 1273x1024px) Image search: [Google]
this is anon he plays eu4.jpg
219KB, 1273x1024px
>>
>>180380967
CK2 will never work in modern scenarios
>>
>>180380041
James Hardie, in reward for his support of Keane, is granted the title of Foreign Secretary by the Principal Secretary, and is immediately tasked with a policy of colonial reorganization intended to strengthen several colonies by federating them under centralized communist leaderships.

The colonies as a whole are in a tumult over the communist takeover at home, and many threaten to break away from British control, which the internationalist-minded Keane is willing to permit. Yet he demands the peoples of these colonies accept communist governments of their own, continue to labor for communism worldwide, and likewise demands military support for internationalist interventions. Consequently, Keane orders Hardie to find ways to federate what troublesome colonies he can to ensure their continued participation in the Commonwealth (which, in its broader sense encompassing both the British Isles and her colonies, is referred to as the Communist International, although this infuriates the minor proletarian states like Serbia, Bolivia, and Greece which have no affiliation to Britain).

The first of these states which Hardie tackles is Turkestan, the plans for which originated as far back as the late 1830s, when Lord Auckland initiated the East India Company’s conquest of the northern Khans. Long under British rule, the Khans have nevertheless proven very resistant to change, and the newly-released Ataman of the Kazakhs has proven even less capable of civilization, roaming the steppe as his great-grandfathers did, unwilling to modernize his people at all.

Thus, with the assistance of government officials already in place in Turkestan and the intervention of two armies from India, Hardie arranges for the Khans and the Ataman to be deposed and for a communist from Kzyzl-Su, Mir Ali, to be raised up as a “temporary dictator serving the interests of the proletariat,” with the goal of urbanizing and civilizing the Turkic peoples.
>>
>>180380623
Vickycrew in the back
>>
>jew launcher
>jew price gouging
what's next
>>
File: 1442027270041.png (3MB, 1290x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1442027270041.png
3MB, 1290x1260px
holy shit rip R&I
>>
>>180381784
>tfw you go to play any gsg and realize you need to spend 20 bux to get patches
>>
>>180381452
>>180381918
COMING SOON: a free patch™ mandating you use this with every game
>>
File: NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN.jpg (49KB, 606x617px) Image search: [Google]
NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN.jpg
49KB, 606x617px
How am I supposed to defend ports in HoI4 properly?
The AI is buttfucked retarded so when you use the garrison command over a large area with many ports (like China) it divides divisions in absolutely retarded ways. Like, one port gets four divisions and another port that is a state away only gets one division.
There's gotta be some way to fix this that isn't manually assigning them to ports, right? It's infuriating when the japs fucking invade and of course they invade next to that one port that only has one single division.
>>
>>180382627
build aircraft carriers and wipe out the enemy navy lol
>>
>>180382627
I do it manually for China.
if they have naval superiority they can recon coasts and check which port has least number of divisions on it. I think. So, you could use this to your advantage by understaffing a port, but having armor just one province to the rear to stack onto the province.
>>
The salacious LIES and FALSITIES show the weakness of the bourgeoisie! Is AARnon a Communist? Is THIS the business of the elites of /GSG/, to SCANDALIZE the lives of HONEST and DECENT folk?

NAY

I say to you, my friends and colleagues, that AARnon deserves our RESPECT and ADMIRATION. Who would seek to SLANDER such an UPRIGHT individual? Who other than the INSIDIOUS and UNTRUSTWORTHY men of the STEAMCORD cabal! These VIPERS and FIENDS seek to destroy AARnon as they tried to destroy HPM, he who reigns from up high!

Trust in the HONESTY of the GENERAL. Trust in the RIGHTEOUSNESS of the GENERAL. Trust in R&I, for he is WHITE and BASED.

FOR ONLY HE REPORTS AND IGNORES US ALL
>>
>>180381698
Hardie similarly proceeds with plans to create Pakistan, a religio-lingual offshoot of India, and for the federation of the Malay peoples under British control in the Malay peninsula and Sarawak. Although both decisions come under fire by hard-left communists (including Keane) for their preference for religio-nationalist borders, considering the Malay people could easily ethnically federate almost all Dutch lands in Indonesia and the only real support for a Pakistan originates in their religious differences from the Hindu, Hardie stands his ground on his decision.

He rightly points out to Keane that it will be difficult enough for these people, uncivilized and unindustrialized as they are, to adopt communism, and that attempting to create mass federations will only result in greater instability--and, more importantly, nations which are even harder for Britain to control. Keeping them relatively large but ethnically-aligned will assist their local communist parties in keeping control, and will likewise help to ensure that the Commonwealth is always strong enough to enforce its dominance over her proletarian allies if they “slip” and elect a non-communist government. With this strong argument in mind, Keane agrees to Hardie’s proposal for the two new federations.
>>
>>180382825
t. Al-Communisti
>>
>>180382749
>China
>Anything that isn't a land-based meatwall

Besides, I'm playing Road to 56 so China gets assfucked by an "Incompetent Navy" and "Incompetent Industry", one carrier takes almost two years to make. It's horrifying.
>>
>>180383037
one is all ya need, especially against Japan
>>
tfw you mod your religions file just so messalians can have concubines
>>
>>180383037
is road to 56 any good? tempted to redownload, get mods, yoink the mod from folder, pirate full copy.
any music mods for vicky2? tempted to make one since it is fairly easy
>>
File: 20170621210126_1.jpg (646KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621210126_1.jpg
646KB, 1920x1080px
ok, how the fuck am I supposed to break through this shit...?
>>
>>180383289
try splitting your armies up my dude
it also looks like you have a serious lack of armor, considering you're germany
>>
File: PRF.jpg (579KB, 1758x983px) Image search: [Google]
PRF.jpg
579KB, 1758x983px
But its hardly a complete loss for the French. With the Balearic and Canary Islands under French control, their hold over the Mediterranean is fulfilled. Additionally, the city-states of Melilla and Ceuta are brought under French control, along with the profits that come from them. The French Republic turns its eyes towards the still independent, formerly international zone of Tangier. The Dutch decide to honor their agreement and defend Tangier, despite being disarmed and suffering a liberal rebellion, which gives the French a chance to establish a puppet government by 'saving the proletariat under bourgeois siege'.

The Republic is now under a troika of General De Gaulle leading the Army, Georges Valois leading the Party and Leon Degrelle leading the Committee of Public Safety as President Vacher de Lapouge's medical condition continues to deteriorate.

I'll finish this game off tomorrow, most likely. Time to watch BASED AARnon's AAR.
>>
>>180383120
I don't know how to Carrier though

>>180383215
It's pretty much a collection of mods, it adds a shit tonne of focus trees and reworks some of them. It also reworks and makes additions to the tech tree a lot. Two new tabs of tech (Special research division and some misc stuff like camouflage, winter clothing, flamethrowers, snipers), the addition of fighter bombers and lots of other stuff.
It only needs the base game and it's free, just try it man.
>>
how good is hoi4 with expansions?
>>
>>180383451
IIRC you build like 60% NAV bombers and 40% fighters, just make sure you have the naval variants researched. it's the tiny button within the research markers

i also played on 1.0 and nothing else so idk what is still broken
>>
>>180383289
do you have air superiority?
naval superiority?
if air, paratroop to rear/port, delete port once you've taken it.
if naval, naval invade rear to supply port and delete to cut supplies.
Delete all ports you cannot adequately defend.
>>180383443
cannot believe Austria ate Swiss.
this makes me mad.
>>180383451
thx

unrelated sidenote:
if anyone is interested in a vicky2 music mod with music from 1836-1936 (but more than base game which only has about 75 minutes of music) just throw me a (you) and I'll get to work.
>>
File: 20170621210945_1.jpg (539KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621210945_1.jpg
539KB, 1920x1080px
I don't know why I'm taking this many fucking casualties, is there anyway I can see why so many are fucking dying?!
>>
>>180383979
Music that would actually fit in with the game's base soundtrack?
>>
>>180382881
With these matters settled, decolonization begins.

Keane is unwilling to wait to decolonize, as Henderson had been, until native governments and state systems were truly ready for it. “Colonialism is imperialism, and imperialism is a capitalist pox upon society; it is our duty to be rid of the colonies as rapidly as we can be, leaving behind organized proletarian allies--not subjects!--whom we may call upon in need, and whom we will aid in their need. Only in this way will we raise up the laborers of the colonies rather than casting them down into darkness, despair, and slavery.”

The consequences of Keane’s decision will prove far-reaching. Although many nations released during the scramble to decolonize had leadership which was well-educated and quite pleased to adopt proletarian ideology, several did not. These governments were forced to organize around structures wherein local chiefs answered to British communists who temporarily formed the leadership structure of these ostensibly free countries, which would prove troubling to the CPGB for years to come. This is not even to mention the previous British administrators and settlers in many of the new nations who violently resisted the loss of their power, and the consequent guerilla wars that were waged in these new states, sometimes for years.

Nevertheless, decolonization is now a fact. New nations and old ones reborn have sprung up across Africa and Asia, each in their own way espousing a proletarian ideology, and loyalty to the International and what it represents.
>>
>>180384158
Yea. 75 minutes is pretty short considering how long a normal game of V2 takes.

I'd probably make a /mu/ thread with the V2 examples as guidelines and check out what gets suggested.
>>
>>180383979
(You)
Music is very much needed, especially if you can make it country specific. Holy fuck I would play every nation with country-specific music to death, even if it was Algeria in 1836
>>
File: musical_taste.jpg (87KB, 984x785px) Image search: [Google]
musical_taste.jpg
87KB, 984x785px
>>180384348
Yeah, I'd like that.

Really all you need to do is take the LOGH soundtrack and stick it in there.
>>
File: 1497990699392.png (17KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
1497990699392.png
17KB, 274x242px
>goy4 in the op
>>
>>180384526
I don't actually know if it can be made country specific. There might be triggers like in hoi4 (if war=play songset) that can be used, but I really don't know.
HPM or modders, can I get a verify on this?

Adding music generally would be very easy, considering you drag .mp3 files into the music folder, but the triggers, (if they exist) wouldn't be too difficult to implement. If there aren't triggers, then RIP.

(it'd probably be space saving/simpler to simply have multiple music mods for each different country. eg. if you know you are playing germany, use the german music mod. this way the mod folder wouldn't be 25GB for EVERY country and their respective music track)
>>
>>180382881
>a religio-lingual offshoot of India
Commeis would probably just merge them both and distribute anti-religious material to both sides, intending to end the conflict forever. But in actual fact exacerbating it to levels never before seen as both Hindus and Muslims reject attempts to force them to be atheist and become even more entrenched in their religion.
See also: Democratic Republic of Afghanistan
>>
>>180384243
Decolonization only fails to touch two types of territories: islands, which Keane and Hardie both agree are best suited remaining under central British control (albeit with “sympathetic” local governments) due to the lack of support they would likely provide otherwise, and areas wherein a significant number of whites and natives have mixed.

“We hold that these territories where significant racial mixtures have taken place cannot merely be turned over to the natives who previously occupied these lands, because the rights of whites in these regions must be represented. Likewise, we cannot turn the governments of these regions over to whites without considerations for the natives. Therefore, racially mixed zones such as Canada, South Africa, and Australasia will remain under the direct control of London, and London will administrate local affairs to best suit the needs of both white and colored colonial citizens.

“It should, however, be recalled by everyone in the Commonwealth that the policy of this government holds that all races are invariably equal in potential; there is to be no racial bias in our decisions, and any who suspect a fellow comrade of holding racial biases should report him to their local branch of the Party. It is our job to help these people, not to criminalize the color of their skins.”
>>
File: smug_british_man.jpg (34KB, 419x492px) Image search: [Google]
smug_british_man.jpg
34KB, 419x492px
>>180384937
I know that you can make songs country specific in fucking For the Glory and in CK2, so it should be available in Victoria
>>
Is there any way to make a puppet unciv more likely to civilize?
>>
File: best autist.jpg (12KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
best autist.jpg
12KB, 474x473px
>not listening to anime music when playing any gsg
lol
>>
>>180385858
>rhodesiums under black rule
*sniff*
fugg you aaranon i fuggin believed in you DD,,:
>>
>>180384243
>>180385858
based
>>
People actually listen to the music in strategy games? I often play in windowed and just watch a video on youtube or podcast while the game is running and nothing interesting is happening.
>>
>not listening to your asmr waifu whilst playing solely victoria 2
how can plebs compete
>>
File: cringes.png (982KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cringes.png
982KB, 1280x720px
>>180386248
>not watching anime when playing any gsg
lol
>>
>>180386198
Their primary culture is British, actually, with Boer accepted, and those are the only cultures they accept. Which is a problem, actually, given what the roleplaying is trying to do here, but most native governments are actually British primary, and there's a lot of assimilation in some places like Buganda and Nigeria. They'll probably be about 20-30% British by game's end at this rate, although obviously they'll be black Britons.
>>
>>180386549
HPM should fix it so NIGGERS can't become ARYAN, it's not only DISGUSTING but it's also BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE, a GORILLA born in a stable isn't a horse.
>>
>>180386740
Black people are white.
>>
>>180386549
aint no black in the union jack you treasonous bastard
>>
>>180386549
Black Britons are white and based.
>>
>>180386549
so normal british people is what you mean
>>
>>180386549
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: v2_117 6 Decolonization - Asia.jpg (3MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
v2_117 6 Decolonization - Asia.jpg
3MB, 1920x2160px
>>180385858
In Asia, Hardie’s plan of weakened allies is carried out in India, which is sub-federated from the greatest extent that the Indian nationalists had been calling for by quite a degree. Assam, the Bengal republic, Hyderabad, the Rajputana, and Pakistan are all split off from the Indian main, which is only permitted to keep the “core of the subcontinent, unhindered by troubling ethnic and religious minorities such as the Sunni in Bengal and Pakistan, or the Tamil in Hyderabad.”

Decolonization in India in particular is chaos, for even hundreds of years of British rule did not provide the education, infrastructure, and government necessary for independence. The governments which result from the Indian decolonization (with the curious exceptions of the Muslim Pakistan, which organizes itself supremely well, and the Rajputana) are absolutely primitive, with the civilized leaders in the capitals of these new states often incapable of extending their authority even so far as the suburbs of their sprawling centers of government. Communism is not well-understood in the populace, and those who do understand it often spit upon it for its antipathy to caste and privilege; the Brahmin, in particular, rage against the lower-caste government of all of these colonies, and rely on subjugated locals in virtually autonomous villages around the countryside to protect them from government attempts to round up and disenfranchise the elite.

The horrid administrative and technological situation within India--which the last Minister for Indian Affairs, Sydney Olivier, attributes to “ill education and superstition”--encourages Keane to call for an extraordinary session of the cabinet to respond to the poor development of many of Britain’s new “allies.”
>>
File: BUF Chimpout.jpg (564KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BUF Chimpout.jpg
564KB, 1920x1080px
>When white people chimp out
>>
>>180386549
Quintessentially British.
>>
What's the name of the modern times mod for DK or HoI2, dunno which one. I know that DK has modern scenario mod but it seems outdated
>>
>>180386549
>>
>>180387461
>DK

Wat
>>
>>180387461
What the fuck is DK, do you mean DH?
NWO2 is probably what you want.
>>
Here is /mu/ thread for Victoria 2 suggestions on music mod.

>>>/mu/73496586
>>
victoria 2 HPM shit player here

are there certain reforms for partially westernized nations i should take every time? or is everything good in different situations?
>>
>>180386549
But the question remains, will they be fucking the few white women who couldn't afford to flee the colony/were stopped by border guards?
>>
>>180379887
>>180380623
Is r&i dead?
>>
>>180387279
Oh shit. Mosley is PISSED
>>
File: oWkd9fc.jpg?2.jpg (71KB, 676x571px) Image search: [Google]
oWkd9fc.jpg?2.jpg
71KB, 676x571px
Am I a cuck now?
>>
So did Death or Dishonor make Hoi4 a bit more playable?
Keep the shilling to a minimum please.
>>
File: t gommie.jpg (9KB, 736x496px) Image search: [Google]
t gommie.jpg
9KB, 736x496px
>>180382881
>>180384243
>>180385858
>>180387235
>flag clearly implies this is an internationalist communist superstate
>instantly release any non-British territory
oh shit lad wtf you doin
>>
File: 1495033658964.jpg (91KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495033658964.jpg
91KB, 640x480px
>>180387582
I'm dumb, DH obviously

>>180387602
>NWO2
Nah not it. There was an anon on /v/ or here, I don't remember, like half a year ago or so who kept posting the screenshots from some kind of modern times mod. Maybe he edited it a little, because one of the screenshots included him doing a land invasion in Syria against ISIS as Russians, but quick googling tells me that none of the modern times mods are that updated. Am I missing something
>>
>>180387660
always go for army reforms. I know some nations don't get it, but most get bonus RP from conquering and wars once you get foreign weapons and training.
>>
>>180387853
goy
>>
File: reich.jpg (166KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
reich.jpg
166KB, 1024x640px
Rate my empire lads.
>>
>>180387892
The Worker's Commonwealth is internationalist, Keane just holds the view that imperialism is a necessary symptom of a colonial conditions where there is not a large white population, because racism is socially ingrained. The released states are members of the Commonwealth and the International both, they merely have local autonomy to manage their own affairs and their own industry, to prevent imperialist practices. Their governments are communist, they send representatives to the Commonwealth parliament, and their militaries are co-opted by the International whenever the Commonwealth goes to war.

In other words, this isn't national communism, it's international but anti-colonial communism. If it were national then Canada, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa would have been released as a minimum, but they weren't.
>>
>>180388215
>tfw i'm doing national communist France
>AARnon's doing international communist Britain

thoughts AARnon?
>>
>>180387983
As a rule, gross germanies are, well, gross, unless they started as Austria.
>>
File: black communism.jpg (638KB, 3124x1068px) Image search: [Google]
black communism.jpg
638KB, 3124x1068px
>>180388215
You don't understand, lad, you have to directly rule the niggers, they aren't ready to establish communistm for themselves because they're too fucking stupid.
>>
>>180387983
HAHAHAAHHA EBIN GROSS GERMANIUMS XDDD UPBOATED
>>
>>180387983
>no banat
>unaesthetic blobbing in the west
>no direct control of crimea
>all eastern european nations aren't your puppets
>ludicrous balkan borders/claiming rightfully Italian clay
>blobbing over all of poland, but not being Natsoc

shit/10, try harder.
>>
>>180388350
It's a nice coincidence that there are two opposite commie runs going simultaneously. I can't lie, I've spent most of the past few days writing posts so I haven't been keeping as close an eye on yours as I would've liked, but I really like what you did with the French government in exile.

>>180388505
The problems of decolonization and the states that aren't ready for it are definitely part of what's about to happen.
>>
File: v2_118.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v2_118.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>180387235
The solution, as the Worker’s Cabinet sees it, is to massively invest in the people of those colonies which are struggling to industrialize. Through mass literacy programs in the natives’ own languages, translations of Marxist literature and distribution throughout the country, and European-led attempts to root out hiding elites and proletarianize the economy, it’s hoped that the Commonwealth can generate major support for the new governments of these post-colonial nations, and quite possibly result in an extension of central authority throughout the entire nation at a greatly accelerated rate.

The cost will be great, and all in the Cabinet are well aware of that fact. “Yet our nation is the very reason these people struggle,” Keane sighed. “We must help them, at any cost to ourselves. To be internationalists, we must have an international. These measures will construct one.”
>>
File: finish disaproval.png (17KB, 635x441px) Image search: [Google]
finish disaproval.png
17KB, 635x441px
>EU4 year of our lord 1670
>China and native americans are on par technological with Italy, France and whole western europe

So /gsg/ how would you fix teching up issue in EU4?
>>
>>180389079
what memeing you with taxes does
>>
How do I into Serbia in Vicky II?

It's really difficult and Russia is shit at war. I just lost Bosnia so the KuK is going to annex it in the Balkan Conference.

Pls halp.
>>
File: commieroo.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
commieroo.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>180388350
>>180388908
>tfw IM doing quasi-national communist Australia
wtf is happening
>>
HPM check out the following thread, I heard you were doing something similar/planning to do something similar. Suggestions would be welcome, and if you are already working on this I can cease so we don't both do the work.

>>>/mu/73496586
>>
>>180389293
Communists are really powerful in Vicky II. The "expand revolution" event is really helpful.
>>
>>180388690
>but I really like what you did with the French government in exile.

Yeah I was hoping BOTH would survive until endgame to have a PRC/ROC kinda deal, however with the lack of international support for Imperial France. there was really no choice but to annex it and release parts of it as an international of sorts. And then the less legitimate Bourbon France fell to local communists, so it was to be integrated. I also ditched the Party-defaced flag because when the other governments fell, there's no reason to keep it with the communist French Republic being the only real France left. The hammer, sickle, wheat, party flags etc would still used in parades much like the Imperial eagle used to be.

I did give Napoleon IV a Stannis-tier end after he died though, he kept on trying to fight alongside the exiled Windsor monarchy to free Quebec from the communist British. I guess if there was a Napoleon V born in time this game, he'd be a total mirror of the one from your France AAR.

>>180389293
>>180389426
In my game fascism doesn't seem to exist other than occasional uprisings in Germany, its weird. It's national communism vs international communism vs conservative democrats vs liberal democrats. Habsburg Austria is somehow still a thing. It might've lost Hungary but it's still the most relevant and powerful monarchy. It's literally the last prussian constitutionalist/semi-constitutional monarchist state.
>>
>>180388908
The final cost happens to be approximately 5 million pounds (an absolutely enormous amount, given that the pound is still tied precisely to one pound’s worth of gold) invested into colonial programs and 330,000 intellectuals either purged for anti-Marxist beliefs or forcibly shipped to the colonies for education of the natives. The purge was originally to be handled by the propaganda ministry and to be largely peaceful, but was forced to move forward ahead-of-schedule to ensure the intellectuals sent overseas were loyal to the state. The purge, despite Party efforts to clamp down on newspapers reporting the sudden disappearance of many of Britain’s foremost professors, becomes well-known throughout the Commonwealth and sparks a great deal of fear for the future.

Yet, for the time being, intellectuals are the only ones purged. In a statement issued a few months later acknowledging that “some intellectuals in our society deemed to be the most dangerous to Marxist ideals were… forcibly shipped to penal colonies,” Keane’s minister of the interior, Philip Snowden, acknowledges the purge, although he does not admit that many of these intellectuals were killed and that only their families were “safely” deported.

Shortly after the purge, short-staffed universities begin accepting professors directly from the Party. Although many are at least partially qualified, having themselves attended university, they are undoubtedly a step down from the intellectuals which the Party purged, and it will take decades for Britain’s university system to truly recover.

“If that is the price to pay to ensure that the proletarians of the world are educated and armed against capital,” Keane confided in Snowden, “then I shall pay it, sorrowfully but eagerly.”
>>
>>180389892
What mod is this?
>>
>>180389426
I'm surprised there's no "Conservative Order" esque mechanic where one can request ideological allies to aid vs rebellions.
>>
>>180389892
Fascism becomes a thing if communists revolution fail. If Russia becomes Soviet Union and then immediately shits itself and goes through a series of revolution, fascism wins.
>>
>>180388908
>Make a Biritsh Empire more powerful than ever
>Communists ruin it in a few years
JUST
>>
>>180390006
Yeah. That happened in ALL the russian revolutions, specially in the October Revolution. Many countries sent soldiers to help the government. At least there should be an event to send them money.
>>
File: byzantium ironman.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
byzantium ironman.png
2MB, 1280x800px
Usually when I acquire an empire I immediately savescum my way to world domination in like 200 years.
This time I'm on ironman so save scumming won't be possible.

How can I do all of the following without ruining everything and instantly losing?
>ensure that my son is elected to be the next emperor
>prevent faction wars
>switch to primogeniture succession
>press my son in law's claim on west Francia
>conquer the fractured Muslim lands in Arabia
>>
File: what the ever loving FUCK.png (124KB, 708x560px) Image search: [Google]
what the ever loving FUCK.png
124KB, 708x560px
>go to play victoria 2
>press launcher
>start victoria 2 button greyed out
>hover over it
>"Your account lacks sufficient privileges to proceed with this action."
>try to press button anyway
>does nothing
>only thing in the launcher is it telling me "You haven’t added any items to your cart yet. Check out the Games section and we’re sure you’ll find something you’ll like."
What the fuck is happening here? Do I have to buy something to play my fucking non steam copy of Victoria 2? This is a legit version I have from before I got steam, it's from a CD-rom for christ's sake, I bought and paid for htis game and have beena ble to play it up until today, now the button is greyed out, what do I do? I don't have an account on their shitty forum so I can't even report this.
>>
>>180390529
AAAAHAHAHA
Paradox is now officially worse than microsoft/bethesda
>>
>>180390529
lmao
That happened to my "legal" copy of Vicky II as well.
>>
>>180390529
>I bought and paid for htis game
Heh, well done goyim.
>>
>>180390529
Fucking kek. My pirated copy does the same but the button isn't greyed out.
>>
>>180390529
You have to register for a pdox account and then add your vic2 game key (from the box the cd came in) via the website. Then login through the launcher and you'll be gtg.
>>
>>180390864
WHY

Can we riot on their rebbit or something
>>
File: 1497987427899.gif (1MB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
1497987427899.gif
1MB, 800x597px
>>180390529
It seems your shopping cart is a little light, goyim. Why don't you add some DLC, only for 29.99$
>>
File: v2_120.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v2_120.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>180389953
The first weeks of the Commonwealth’s existence are tumultuous, as continued fighting wracks the Isles. The Navy is forced to fire on and sink several vessels which refuse to profess loyalty to the new state, over 10,000 soldiers and officers are court-martialed (and many executed) for reactionary deeds, and ongoing battles within many of Britain’s cities, particularly London and Manchester, result in martial law being temporarily imposed while the “forces of reaction” are systematically identified, hunted down, and eliminated.

Although the fighting will not truly die down until the middle of 1903, by early October it is clear that the Worker’s Commonwealth will stand, and that the forces of reaction have failed in their attempt to prevent the communist government from seizing power. It is at this point, in the midst of the first breakout of news regarding the intellectual purge, that Keane first articulates what is to be done with the privileged classes. Contrary to what was expected throughout much of Britain, they are not to be eliminated; the vast majority of their wealth is to be seized and redistributed to the poor natives living within the few colonies which Britain still possesses, but the privileged themselves will be permitted to continue living “as common laborers rather than agents of capital.”

Many, predictably, commit suicide. But others are more than willing to temporarily (as they see it) accept a life as an artisan or craftsman while they await an opportunity to topple the government, and most are simply happy that their lives and the lives of their families are secure. Following on the heels of knowledge about the intellectual purge as it does, the decision not to exterminate the nobles and capitalists helps to encourage a state of passive acceptance of the revolution among the middle classes, who were previously growing rebellions due to its perceived spiral into violence.

Taking a short break, be back soon.
>>
>>180390995
It's to normalize the requirement of internet for otherwise offline strategy games, in preparation for Vic3's inclusion of microtransactions.
For example, if you want to kickstart industrialization as anyone other than UK, USA, or Germany, you can buy Eli Whitney's Cotton Gin for $0.99. Or if you want to enable the console, you can do that for just $2.99 per save file.
>>
File: 45629_1132789186.jpg (219KB, 837x768px) Image search: [Google]
45629_1132789186.jpg
219KB, 837x768px
>>180390529
>>
File: johanlocker.jpg (205KB, 581x469px) Image search: [Google]
johanlocker.jpg
205KB, 581x469px
>get home from work
>launch liqqy
>settle in for a nice game of encouraging bureaucrats and stockpiling liquor
>see this
Lads?
>>
File: continue shopping.png (120KB, 708x560px) Image search: [Google]
continue shopping.png
120KB, 708x560px
>>180390710
>>180390731
>>180390831
>>180390850
>>180390864
>>180390995
>>180391037
>>180391258
What the fuck. It's on all of my non-steam games, and I can't play any of them, it's all locked out.
I tried to add some shitty HoI4 cosmetic DLC to my cart and it still says this, that I don't have enough in my cart and redirects me to continue shopping, when the value goes about to $20 it stops saying this and lets me go to the checkout, but I don't want to pay $20 just to get games I own back.
>>
>>180391419
You're literally a child rapist, Anon.
>>
>>180391472

Weak ass bait nigga, go back to school
>>
>>180391472
You're too cheap for 20 dollars? :^^)
Lol poor lad can't afford 20 bucks a month 'DLC' to play a 7 year old game?
>>
File: Capture.png (154KB, 702x510px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
154KB, 702x510px
Can someone help pls? I have to click no 15 times before I can even start the game...
>>
File: ss (2017-06-21 at 12.01.08).png (336KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-21 at 12.01.08).png
336KB, 1366x768px
TODAY
ON "ITALY AND POLAND'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE"

>The Turks are pushed out of Anatolia
>Nova Roma is reclaimed
>The Rhenish Crisis comes to a boil
>Bukharin desperately clings onto power
>The 1936 All American Socialist Elections, will Foster cling onto his Socialist dreams or will the Communist hardliners bring about the Commune of America?

>TODAY'S EPISODE
"Revenge of the Marble Emperor"
>>
>>180391808
I can, for a mere $20 dollars goy- lad.
>>
File: 20170621221030_1.jpg (773KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621221030_1.jpg
773KB, 1920x1080px
fucking finally... that was way too costly...

does anyone have tips for unit builds? Infatry, tanks, etc.??
>>
File: acc.png (6KB, 471x172px) Image search: [Google]
acc.png
6KB, 471x172px
>>180391639
I tried to launch it from the .exe in the main directory, but then I got this warning message and when I clicked ok my cart opened up again.
>>
>>180391997
>HOI IV
Lad..
>>
>>180391846
>Nova Rom
Get the fuck out, there is only one Rome
>>
>>180391997
Now try holding the coast lol.
>>
>>180392142
>Paradox is now locking your files beyond a paywall

>>>Literally a ransomware company
>>
>>180392142
Literally ransomware.
>>
>>180391808
i'm getting a similar thing, it says my credentials are invalid but they aren't when i try to login through the launcher

if i press cancel it just gives me an http error but i can still play the game
>>
>>180391997
>unironically having trouble with the western front
Literally how?
>>
>>180392142
Is this shit legal?
>>
>>180391472
This is bait but would be funny desu
>>180389426
What does the event do?
>>180391053
>tfw hpm will never implement democratic communism like council communism, libertarian marxism etc
Interesting AAR so far though lad
>>
>>180392551
Of COURSE goy! Reminder you don't own any of your steam softwares, you just rent the right to use them for 99 years!
>>
>>180392541
>hoi4 players
>>
File: 1359754201870.jpg (115KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1359754201870.jpg
115KB, 533x800px
>>180392142
>>180391808
>>180391472
>>
>First victoria 2 game with brazil
>Instant budget problems, no matter what i do

What the fuck am i supposed to do?
>>
>>180391846
>Darkest Hour.exe has stopped working
Oh boy here we go
>>
>>180392763
BUILD LIQUOR FACTORIES
>>
>>180392763
The same thing we always do laddo, liquor factories! And raise bureaucrats to 1.1% Raise tariffs if you have to.
>>
File: IMG_20170621_175446736_HDR.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170621_175446736_HDR.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>180392598
It's not bait, I'm getting this as well
>>
>>180393280
BASED AND WHITE YOHAN
>>
>>180393280
>error de script
jajajaja
>>
>>180391997
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=839579512&searchtext=pro+tips+for+division+designer
>>
>>180393372
>>180393393
It's not funny
>>
>>180391053
As the world’s first major proletarian government takes its own first shaky steps forward, the world nevertheless moves along at its typical pace. The international horror caused by the proletarian revolution in Britain and the forced evacuation of Victoria and the royal family causes widespread fury and calls for a coalition to invade Britain and lay it low, but Britain’s navy is so much larger than any other great power’s, even after the loss of several ships to friendly fire during the first stages of the revolution, that all agree that the effort would be futile. At best Russia might be able to occupy Britain’s Asian possessions, but with the losses Britain has inflicted upon them even that is questionable, and although the Tsar is terrified of the proletarian government of Turkestan now to his nation’s south, he proves unwilling to launch an offensive strike without the full support of Austria-Hungary, Germany, and France, which he does not receive.

This is because France sees the situation as beneficial to her, at least in the short-term. President de MacMahon, his administration stung over the fiasco of the Futa Jallon some years before, sees the ultimate coup in striking against the now-weakened Germany for the reclamation of Alsace-Lorraine, previously impossible because of British support. But now that Wilhelm II and his Chancellor Bernhard von Bülow have broken all ties with the British, they are left entirely unprepared for a French attack on their territory, which de MacMahon orders begun in late October, as soon as France’s armed forces could be prepared for offensive operations.

Even with the Spanish presence in the war dividing French attention the Germans are caught off-guard by an attack during a time which should have encouraged unity, and quickly begin falling behind in the war. It appears likely that de MacMahon’s government will truly manage it.
>>
>>180392881
>>180392973
I can't build factories
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-21+at+01.53.02).png (14KB, 366x181px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-21+at+01.53.02).png
14KB, 366x181px
>>180391846
>>180392242
The good news is I have a close by save that might work.

The bad news is that I'm in a bad tactical position in it and I only lucked out of it.
>>
>>180393482
it is if you aren't a spic
>>
File: a38.jpg (75KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
a38.jpg
75KB, 1024x962px
how do i do a baselius?
>>
>>180393280
t. hitlermod
>>
>>180392598
>hpm will never implement democratic communism like council communism, libertarian marxism etc
It's unfortunate, but to be fair so far as I understand victoria's government and ideology system, it would be impossible to properly model sub-ideologies like that without adding new parties at a minimum, and potentially new government types, which as far as I know is entirely impossible. Roleplay will have to do.

>Interesting AAR so far though lad
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>180393642
Get the depressed trait then suicide over the realization that you're not actually Roman but just a LARPing gayreek
>>
the hoi4 shitposting is making me want to give in and play
should I just play hoi3 instead? i've played both and i already know what i'm getting into.... help....
>>
>>180393562
Of course you can comrade. Right? Comrade?
>>
File: what.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Right, I launched the .exe in the main directory as an admin and used task manager to get around the store redirect, it all loaded up smoothly and now I have this. What do I press?
>>
>>180393885
Is this fucking real
>>
File: 1497294289004.jpg (5KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497294289004.jpg
5KB, 238x250px
>hearing the melody of "God save the Queen"
>"Wow my gf is into this? I'm so proud of her!"
>Heil dir im Siegerkranz

That's the last fucking straw, I'm dumping her.
>>
>>180386549
Considering the last time a white guy went to Bongistan, it was 1066, it won't be much of a difference
>>
>>180392598
>What does the event do?

You spend money so communists win. I don't know what exactly it does, maybe it increases their militancy.
>>
File: 14980790833171482109380.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
14980790833171482109380.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
>>180393610
It's not funny unless you're Jewish
>>180393712
OwO what's dis
>>
File: why is this happening.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
why is this happening.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Pressed Yes, closed down my game and opened up the store, what the fuck?
>>
>>180393968
just open for yourself lad
>>
File: Wilhelm_II_Parade_1_Garde_zF.jpg (601KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
Wilhelm_II_Parade_1_Garde_zF.jpg
601KB, 600x886px
>>180393969
Introduce me to her
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-21+at+02.08.22).png (16KB, 366x186px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-21+at+02.08.22).png
16KB, 366x186px
>>180393594
Oh god this AAR might be over
>>
>>180394227
RIP
>>
File: eu4_37.jpg (423KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eu4_37.jpg
423KB, 1920x1080px
What should I call my American colony?
>>
If your force limit is huge, how big do you make your armies relative to your manpower?
Say I have 230K manpower and 300 force limit... 300 seems way like too many.
>>
>>180394329
le bbc breeding camp
>>
File: fucking over.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
fucking over.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Right, this is it, I am fucking done, I fucking hate Paradox, I fucking bought this game and now it does this shit. I loaded the fucking game back up, pressed that no, I don't want to fucking re buy their fucking shit and then I got this pop up. Couldn't press off the screen, couldn't do fucking anything. I tried to press the x, wouldn't work, tried to use ctrl-alt-delete, wouldn't work, the only thing I could do was press this fucking okay button, so I fucking pressed it, thinking it wouldn't do anything.

My fucking Victoria 2 is gone. It started a fucking automated deletion program that I couldn't stop, I kept trying to use task manager to stop it but it just fucking deleted my game, this is fucking disgraceful, I'm fucking crying now, I fucking loved this game and now it's gone, how the fuck do I get it back?
>>
>>180394329
Hi bud, what mods are those? I really like them.
>>
>>180394329
Somalia
Memes aside, something like King [Insert nam here]'s Land or somethineg
>>
>>180394227
F
>>
>>180394329
Diversity is our strenght
>>
>>180392142
>Paradox is now ransomware
OF COURSE THEY'RE FUCKING SWEDES SUBHUMAN TRASH
>>
>>180394513
Is that even possible?
>>
>>180394329
Karland
>>
>>180392142
The Jews did this
>>
>>180393280
>Le ha comprado un juego a (((Paradox))) en vez de piratearlo
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA EL SPICO QUE BUENO
>>
File: v2_122.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v2_122.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>180393491
Aware of the landing of a Commonwealth army on the isle of Cyprus, capitalists and wealthy Pashas within the Ottoman Empire use their wealth to orchestrate the strongest general rising they can. Although decentralized and frankly minuscule in its threat, the anarcho-capitalist revolt in the Empire, although rapidly put down, tells Keane one clear thing: the capitalists of the world are terrified of the Commonwealth, and of communism and what it represents. They fear what it will do to them, and rightly so.

But, for the time being, the Commonwealth is not interested in the Ottoman Empire, although its time would come. No; for now, the Commonwealth’s interest is with Greece, a proletarian nation which would prove a valuable ally against the Empire, if they chose to join the international. Unfortunately their national-socialist President resists, and it appears it will come to a war to install a new Greek leader, one loyal to the tenets of international communism.
>>
File: 1437582924595.gif (1MB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
1437582924595.gif
1MB, 300x257px
>>180394513
LITERALLY RANSOMWARE
>>
>>180394406
You still want to build up to that 300 force limit cap, because a country's effective fighting force is it's currently fielded army + manpower reserves (and also potential mercenaries they could hire).

Since manpower recovers you want to use it to build armies as long as you can field them. Even if you sustain losses you can simply consolidate the armies later.

>>180394526
The map mod is ToT with blue water and increased opacity.

>>180394531
Magnus IV is my current king, so I guess something like that could work.

>>180394592
Not entirely sure what this is referring to.
>>
>>180394513
I pressed yes around 10 or so times and it took me to the shop. Couldn´t buy the DLC because they where already in the library though. Clicked back on games and they where all there, still functioning. I don´t see the problem, except for this ridiculous pop up bullshit.
>>
>>180394817
Do NOT press no, it uninstalls your game.
>>
>>180393885
NO REFUNDS GOY
>>
>>180394729
This campaign is getting disgusting desu; Are you going to keep wanking yourself or actually let your country lose once in a while?
>>
what mods for hoi4
>>
>>180394329
Johanland
>>
>>180394513
Ransomware intensifies
>>
>>180394749
What about the interface?
>>
>>180394929
The fuck? Glad that I didn´t do that then.
>>
>>180394965
>Great Britain
>losing
AN EMPIRE WHERE THE SUN NEVER SETS
EMPIRE
WHERE
THE
SUN
NEVER
SETS
>>
>>180394513
Take this to pdoxplaza, the fanbase there will throw a shitstorm if you show them all this. Save all these screenshots too.
>>
>>180394729
>national communism vs international communism

Based.

>>180394965
>being this autistic that for once it isn't a fascist state blobbing

That said, it'd be great if the Worker's Commonwealth collapses from within, and a presidential dictatorship British Federation rises from the ashes with a British Putin. Since he hasn't released Canada and Australia, it'd be a much larger and influential neo-British nation.
>>
>>180394513
Do it, throw plebbit into choas by posting what happened there
>>
What is the new patcher? My games don't have them, through Steam
>>
File: 1497911621896.jpg (18KB, 310x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497911621896.jpg
18KB, 310x300px
>buying games
Thats what you get
>>
>>180395187
>That said, it'd be great if the Worker's Commonwealth collapses from within, and a presidential dictatorship British Federation rises from the ashes with a British Putin. Since he hasn't released Canada and Australia, it'd be a much larger and influential neo-British nation.
This
>>
>load up EU4 save of opponent
>max mana
>shitty, unfilled ideas
>low development
why
>>
>>180394513
>>180395164

Respectfully disagree x 1
>>
File: eu4_38.jpg (398KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eu4_38.jpg
398KB, 1920x1080px
>>180395063
Literally just this fampai:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=570256235

>>180395001
Johan
He destroyed his cage
Yes
YES
Johan is out.
>>
File: 1449388568933.jpg (103KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449388568933.jpg
103KB, 332x500px
Do you like my new Launcher lads, maximized profits
>>
>>180394513
How is this even fucking rreal
>>
>>180394513
How is this unironically possible?
>>
>>180395572
They are reaching levels of Jewishness that shouldn't be possible
>>
>>180394965
If I were presented with an actual challenge then I would have a hard time of it. If Russia and Germany allied and fought me, for example, I would be almost certain to lose to them, at least in Asia. I'm far from the best player, and even two GPs against me could win it, especially since I've lost most of my armies thanks to decolonization. Frankly it's not my fault that the AI is retarded and can't put up a common front.

That said, things will get interesting in the future. There's a major war at the beginning of the 1910s which is incredibly challenging, and in the 1920s (which I'm nowhere near yet), after some army reform, I intend to break the infamy limit.

>>180395187
>That said, it'd be great if the Worker's Commonwealth collapses from within
A plurality of the population supports communism, so it'd probably need to happen via a revolution at home while the armies are off fighting. We'll see what happens, though.
>>
>>180395641
Alright then, guess It feels silly that even America hasn't reacted to Canada going commie
>>
File: average eu3 game.png (30KB, 372x347px) Image search: [Google]
average eu3 game.png
30KB, 372x347px
>>180394227
I'm gonna keep going backwards until I find a save that works.

If it doesn't, what should I play instead?
As far as I can tell there's no Mosley or White Russia pathchain.

>Orleans Restoration France
>Osmanoğlu Restoration Turkey
>Russia, see what happens
>>
>>180395780
The 2nd one
>>
Is a satellite of your satellite subservient to you or your satellite?
>>
>>180395641
Eh I'd have it fall much like the USSR did. It doesn't WANT to fall, but it dies from years of economic mismanagement once it all sets in. The post-communist British state would still be quite supportive of both the Worker's Commonwealth and the old British Empire.

If communism sticks, which I don't mind honestly, could you send over the save once you reach 1936 so I could continue it?

I'd accomplish this easily by extending the end date or converting the save to CWE/NWO
>>
File: 1449869446246.png (124KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1449869446246.png
124KB, 351x351px
>>180394513
Your fault for buying only once, goy
>>
>>180396006
To your satellite, but you will get part of the benefits your satellite gets from his satellite
>>
>>180394513
This cant be real.
>>
>>180396006
Really makes you think...
>>
>>180394729
The war, once declared, is rapid. A single Commonwealth colonial army puts down the entire Greek state, even when mobilized; the outcome is humiliating for the Greek Communist Party, which, following the ascension of their new Commonwealth-backed President, is purged several times to shift its focus from national to international communism.

On June 21st, in a show of solidarity, the Worker’s Commonwealth cedes the island of Cyprus to Greece in return for Greece’s formal inclusion in the international, the first non-anglosphere nation to join. It is a moment of celebration in Britain (and if you did not like it, you celebrated anyway), as it signals that the Commonwealth is well and truly the crux of global communism.

The Ottoman Sultan, for his part, is infuriated and terrified by the move on the part of the Commonwealth, and seeks support from the house of Sa’ud, Emirs of Arabia, to help fight the British off. The Emir of Arabia is better aware than any of the weakness of his position in relation to the Commonwealth, however, and refuses the Sultan’s offer; he, like the Shah of Persia, and the Trucial Emirs, hopes that it will be possible to keep his head down and avoid the fury of his communist overlords, maintaining life as it has always been in the sands of the east. It is a futile hope, but it is his.
>>
File: Deutsches Reich.jpg (524KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Deutsches Reich.jpg
524KB, 1920x1080px
>>180387983
Needs to be like this
>>
>>180394513
>plebbit will defend this.
>>
>>180395201
>>180395164
I tried to post this on >>>/r/paradoxplaza but it got deleted.
https://www.reddit.com/r/paradoxplaza/comments/6ioy2r/paradox_just_deleted_my_game_because_i_wouldnt/

Can someone with an account that's allowed to post there please post this imgur album? They won't let me.
http://imgur.com/a/p81eU
>>
>>180396271
HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
>>
>>180394329
sissy training center
>>
>>180396186
see >>180396035
>>
>>180396271
Avoid the reddit, post it on the actual website. Reddit has tools that can remove posts without any evidence that they were removed.
>>
>>180396561
Don't have an account there.
Again, if anyone has an account please post this, either on reddit or their forums, I can't do it on either as I don't have a reddit account and new ones don't work.
>>
>>180396271
L m a o
How is this real
>>
>>180391846
Well fuck, it's all corrupted back to at least 1928.
I'm sorry it had to end like this. I'll keep trying to salvage it at some point. The goal was Mare Nostrum/Full Roman borders with a puppet Scotland/etc.
>>
>>180396771
>Don't have an account there.
Make one, that'll probably let you log in to vic2 as well so you can play the game.
>>
File: 1496015914130.png (371KB, 400x484px) Image search: [Google]
1496015914130.png
371KB, 400x484px
There is no turning back
>>
Why is my checksum different now?
>>
File: 1438769107397.gif (1MB, 365x341px) Image search: [Google]
1438769107397.gif
1MB, 365x341px
>>180396271
SHUT UP GOY AND PAY
>>
If I really like CK2 and HOI4 which would you recommend first EU4 or Vicky 2?
>>
>>180396848
>a puppet silenced of his autism
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>180396992
Angry Birds
>>
>>180396035
If the economy is mismanaged, yes, I'd contemplate having it fall like that. For the time being, though, the government is actually doing a pretty good job for itself, increasing industrial strength far faster and synergizing industry far better than what the capitalists did under the constitutional government. Although I haven't done army or naval base extension yet, though, and that might lead to crippling costs which I might not be able to fight through. If that's the case then I could see the government collapsing on that basis.

I always upload saves when I'm done, so yes, I'll upload several when all's finished.
>>
>>180396830
Don't have the code anymore, didn't think I'd need it because I assumed I could always play off line, and I didn't/don't want to register it with Paradox anyway, not after this.
>>
File: 1495656926456.jpg (140KB, 1024x954px) Image search: [Google]
1495656926456.jpg
140KB, 1024x954px
>>180396993
Johan is but a puppet of Paradox, a mere mask worn by a conglomerate of greedy swedes.
>>
>>180397198
>increasing industrial strength far faster and synergizing industry far better than what the capitalists did under the constitutional government
Nice meme
>>
>>180397198
>I always upload saves when I'm done, so yes, I'll upload several when all's finished.
What makes you think we want to eat your sloppy seconds?
>>
>>180396271
how the fuck is that even possible?
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-21+at+05.43.02).jpg (87KB, 435x441px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-21+at+05.43.02).jpg
87KB, 435x441px
Self-deprivation. That's a new one.
>>
>>180397295
Is that even a legit sentence? A Puppet living a Lie would fit better
>>
>>180397398
>tfw you die from blue balls
chastity was a mistake
>>
>>180397458
idk lol
>>
paradox needs competence badly
>>
>>180397623
You don't need competence when you have a monopoly
>>
>>180396186
After almost a year of fierce fighting, the Fifth Franco-Prussian War concludes in a surprise French victory. The defeat humiliates Wilhelm II, whereas it sweeps the previously unpopular de MacMahon and his pro-Bourbon party to a massive legislative majority. Although the monarchy is not restored--opinion on that count is still quite lukewarm--his popularity at least ensures governmental stability in France.

On the account of war, however, stability is far less certain. Following the loss of Elsass, Wilhelm II turned to his cousin the Tsar, traditional ally of France, and signed a surprise alliance which has many within France worried. Although France also maintains an alliance with Nicholas II and de MacMahon hopes that the two states sharing an ally will help prevent war, it could also signal a move from Nicholas II’s government away from the French state and toward a pro-German policy, now that Germany is no longer “tainted” by alliance to the British.

For Keane, the matter is frustrating primarily because of its interference with his plans for Germany. He had intended Britain’s long-time ally would be the first nation on the continent which would be forcibly proletarianized by the Commonwealth Army, to be used as a base of operations to strike the other major powers throughout Europe. This now appears out of reach, at least for the moment; the Commonwealth is not mighty enough to take on Germany and Russia simultaneously.

Keane’s eyes thus shift from Germany to Italy, and the Directors. An abhorrent government ruled by capital, they have been supported by Britain for far too long, and an end to their government through a proletarian dictatorship would be justice made manifest. Plans are laid--tentatively still, for the army will not be ready for months--but lain nevertheless.
>>
>>180397886
Lad, RP that the commies re-organise your armies.
Come on, lad, you need 4/4/1/1s.
>>
>>180397398
>tfw you can't have sex in heaven
>>
>>180397623
fuck
competiton*
>>
>>180397623
They are very incompetent, that's true. But they have no competition.
>>
how did parajew rationalise this?
>>
File: ss (2017-06-21 at 02.50.22).jpg (432KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-21 at 02.50.22).jpg
432KB, 1366x768px
FROM THE PRODUCERS OF "AMERICA V COMMIES" AND "ITALY AND POLAND'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE" COMES THE NEW HIT SHOW
"YOUNG TURKS"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ41hqlV0Kk

STARING
>Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
>İsmet İnönü
>Ali Fethi Okyar
>Mehmed VI
>Abdulmejid II

GUEST STARING
>Anastasios Papoulas
>Benito Mussolini
>Drastamat Kanayan
>Henri Gouraud

TODAY'S EPISODE
>"FUCKING GREEKS"
>>
File: v2_124.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v2_124.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>180397886
As 1903 rolls into 1904, Keane’s Secretary of War, none other than Frederick Saxe, grandson of Victoria and long-time colonial commander, works in conjunction with the Secretary of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (which now manages colonial affairs as well) to reform the local garrisons of Britain’s remaining colonies to increase the total number of soldiers which can effectively be managed from London. This has the added effect of reducing the burden on many natives who previously had no opportunities outside of agricultural work by providing an alternate career path through service in the armed forces.

Although the effects will take some time to become evident, Saxe is hopeful that the measures undertaken--which include the laying of undersea telegraph lines, the construction of telegraph infrastructure in the colonies, and the closure of the Suez and Panama canals to all vessels which are not part of the International—will eventually result in a larger colonial army which can garrison Canada and South Africa independently, and which can provide supporting troops for the International from other locations. The move is hailed as foresighted and well-timed by Keane, who is quite pleased that this power of observation and command was not available to the monarchist governments which proceeded the Commonwealth. Since Keane is pleased, naturally the people are as well.
>>
So, does this >>180394513 only happen if you bought the game? Because I pirated it and it doesn't show up.
>>
>>180398803
>greeks got this far into Turkey
>Brits abandoned them completely
DEFEND THIS ANGLOS
>>
>>180397398
Weren't Cathars all about fucking?
>>
>>180398030
No, I'm not going to min-max. I'm going to wait for airplanes and tanks to reform them, then I'm going to experiment around a little myself and find a layout I like. It won't be the best possible, though. I never want to min-max, since it would make the game easier. If I break the infamy limit I want to have a hell of a time of it.
>>
>>180398892
Cathars believed that one could only absolve themselves of sin once, and that the Catholic practice of continuously sinning and then routinely 'absolving' oneself (through confessional) was not only invalid but distorted the very concept of sin.

In practice this means that many Cathars sinned it the fuck up in their early life, and then later on performed the Consolamentum and lived a life of celibacy and holiness. Oftentimes this occurred when the person was about to die or in that general timeframe.

However, some of the extremely devoted take the Consolamentum earlier and live essentially as an active monk for the rest of their lives. My character had performed the ritual at age 39, shortly before I took control of him.
>>
>>180399262
>In practice this means that many Cathars sinned it the fuck up in their early life, and then later on performed the Consolamentum and lived a life of celibacy and holiness

Isn't that even worse though? Pretty sure it is a mortal sin to cynically do that.
>>
>>180394073
>MODEM age mod
beeeeee-errrrr-ka-crsh-ka-crsh-boing-boing

>>180389403
Shamelessly self bumping to grab people who didn't read through entire thread.

It's been 2hrs tbf
>>
File: 1483922681090.png (35KB, 281x193px) Image search: [Google]
1483922681090.png
35KB, 281x193px
>>180390529
>>180390731
hey, I made a launcher mod a week ago which disables the launcher browser

paste into victoria2/launcher

https://mega.nz/#!7wwxSQxK!JXnADt3e58S7rqwump-6j3FY4Ylyd6NWe-yGw8e6JTk
>>
>>180399486
Don't do this it creates mustard gay
>>
>>180394073
Fucking post what you made so far hitler mod
>>
>>180399403
Perhaps, perhaps not. The Consolamentum was a much more serious affair than normal confession - those that go through it are required to become vegetarian and, if able-bodied, theologians in their own right. Like several other sects Cathars believe that the physical world is entirely a product of the devil, and thus the person that exists post-Consolamentum is of divine nature and perhaps separate from the pre-ritual individual, as he has become semi-angelic due to the receiving of the Holy Spirit within his soul. At that point the Perfect is seen as a vessel of the Lord and is able to guide other souls into the Consolamentum and perform other religious rites.
>>
>>180398825
On May 3rd, 1904, the Communist International, represented by its chief nation, the Worker’s Commonwealth, initiates its first offensive move against a non-communard country when it declares war upon the Directorate of Italy for the “destruction of an anarchist government ruled by capital and abhorrent to the worker.” Their stated goal is the forcible investiture of a communist government with power in Italy, and they provide no further casus belli.

This has France, Germany, and Austria-Hungary in an uproar, but the divisions between them, again, prevent a response; France, socialist as its government was for so long, also despises the Directorate, even if its hatred for Britain is worse. Germany refuses to cooperate with France thanks to its capture of Alsace-Lorraine, and Austria-Hungary, ever hateful of Italy’s pretentions to so much of their land, is far more concerned with the presence of Commonwealth troops on their border, and refuses Wilhelm II’s call to declare war on the Commonwealth on behalf of the Italians. Thus, once again, divisions prevent a united response against the British threat.

To the surprise of Keane, however, both Sardinia-Piedmont and the Kingdom of Sicily are willing to fight with them against the Italian Directors, despite the ideological gulf which divides them. In return for an assurance that the Commonwealth will never attempt to proletarianize their countries--an empty agreement, easily given--they are willing to fight to horribly weaken and destabilize the “Italian” nation, which has proven a continual threat to their independence and whose leadership have, time and again, proven barbaric in the extreme in their treatment not only of their people, but of other Italians.

“Now’s the time!” cries Field Marshall Arthur Lyons, commander of Commonwealth forces in Italy. “Up and over the trench, lads; for the workers of the world!”
>>
>>180398435
fucking false friends
>>
>>180399262
lmao how about not sinning at all?
>>
>>180399902
Considering that the Cathars held copulation in any form to be averse of the Holy Spirit, humanity wouldn't have lasted long.
>>
>>180399902
This, or at least trying not to
>>
>>180400048
wat
>>
>>180400132
In general Catharism took the relationship between God and man much more seriously than Catholics do. Cathars that have completed the Consolamentum ("Perfects") are said to literally carry the Holy Spirit within themselves, which is why they are must live with such rigor - any brush with sin would 'dirty' the vessel and thus damage the ability of the Spirit to remain within it.
That doesn't mean that Cathars couldn't breed. It just means that they couldn't breed when Perfect.
>>
>>180400421
Why would they even want to breed if they thought it would just be trapping more souls in the Demiurge's prison?
>>
>>180400824
Same reason anyone else would want to breed.
Cheap source of labor, extension of the bloodline, contraception is illegal, etc.
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-21+at+03.00.55).jpg (396KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-21+at+03.00.55).jpg
396KB, 1366x768px
>26th of January, 2504 AH
The Greeks are knocking on the door of the Provisional Government, the French control the south-east, and the British march through Istanbul.
The Great War ended in disaster for our great empire as the Entente broke apart by the pen what they could not break by sword. Just as the Germans have their Versailles we have our Sèvres. Syria, Tripolitania, Armenia, Arabia, even our own Turkish lands - all were stripped from us by the British and their Arab lackeys. The Greeks landed in Smyrna last year and the bitter fighting drew out into the winter. Now with a new central government and leadership we are ready to push the Greeks back into the sea. Meanwhile, whispers from Malta have reached Ankara that that exiled Mehmed Osman seeks to march on the capital with his reactionary loyalists.

The counter attacks against the Greeks begun at Eskişehir. A combined assault of 15 divisions under the command of Mareşal Fevzi Pasha. Taking Eskişehir will threaten the southern Greek flank and leaves Smyrna open to attack.
>>
File: ss (2017-06-21 at 03.26.39).jpg (351KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-21 at 03.26.39).jpg
351KB, 1366x768px
Alright boys.

The good news is we can get control of "Istambul" if we defeat the Greeks.

The bad news is no one among the General Staff can locate "Istambul" on a map.
>>
File: v2_125 2 Battling in the North.jpg (3MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
v2_125 2 Battling in the North.jpg
3MB, 1920x2160px
>>180399814
With the vast majority of Commonwealth forces concentrated to the north, the Directors deploy the fullness of their fury directly toward the International’s positions, sending in armies of paid professionals as well as citizens paid ludicrous wages in order to fight in the northern trenches. Yet the Commonwealth forces prove that a well-trained standing army wins out against highly-paid conscripts every time; although the few professionals the Directorate send in prove difficult to defeat, once they are exhausted and the peasants take over, the war is all but won. The peasants, wielding guns they can hardly point straight, are constantly run through by the crack Commonwealth forces.

What Comintern soldiers find as they trudge through Italy is horrifying; conditions that surpass slavery, with anything and everything available for the right price. Physical maltreatment is not punished by the law, and labor and sexual slavery are common. Many villages, especially in the north, are deserted as Comintern forces pass through them; a silent reminder of the horrors of the Directorate, which Britain had so long supported. Many soldiers, unwilling to wait for just retribution, begun a policy of forcible wealth redistribution as they pass through towns, and the army gives sanction for capitalists to be summarily executed in major cities like Firenze.

By mid-July much of the north has been secured, and a provisional Socialist government under Filippo Turati (founded because no credible communists can actually be identified in the labor-repressed conditions of the Directorate) has been established in Ravenna, ready to take the reins of government as soon as the Directors negotiate their surrender.
>>
>>180401597
>spreading communism
W&B
>>
"FRIENSDHIP" ENDED WITH GERMANY
NOW RUSSIA IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND
>>
>>180399902
>sins
HAHAHAHE Nice spooks nerd
>>
>>180401597
>Aaron is now a commie

I thought you were based...
>>
>>180402035
reminder that literally everything communists believe in is a spook
>>
>>180402223
Of course communism is a economic system and economic systems are a spook
>>
>>180401597
That agreement comes in early September, as Commonwealth forces in the north wipe out the last of the Directors’ paid peasants, and the single operational southern army closes in on Naples. Although Italy’s official government capital is Rome, the “government” of Italy is such only in name, and in reality it is merely the Directors who matter. They are overwhelmingly based in Naples, the heart of the old Kingdom of Two Sicilies, and therefore the approach of the 7th Army accompanies a horrifying realization that the time of their reckoning is now.

After permitting hundreds of thousands to die and allowing untold suffering, then, the Directors finally surrender on the basis of a deal to save their own skins: they will take their wealth, and their families, and leave Italy for America. The government and all remaining institutions will then be handed over to Filippo’s pro-International provisional government.

To the surprise of Parliament, Keane agrees to the proposal. Many viciously castigate his “betrayal of communist principles,” in letting the Directors live, much less keep their wealth, but he advises them to simply wait to see the ultimate result. Graphic photographs which arrive in London a few days later tell the true tale: they display the swinging bodies of thousands of Directors and their families, hanging from the mansions and villas of the countryside, with the cheering masses of their once-enslaved people laughing below their corpses.

“I do not make deals with arch-capital,” Keane told Parliament that afternoon. “I will never make deals with arch-capital. This is capital’s ultimate fate in the world we are building; never doubt that this is what I work towards.” His words were met with standing applause.
>>
>>180402820
Why no Mosley?
>>
>>180402829
Is this Ck2
>>
File: 1469551000853.png (35KB, 339x403px) Image search: [Google]
1469551000853.png
35KB, 339x403px
>>180402829
>>
>>180402829
people don't sneeze when they're sleeping
>>
>>180402897
Because Mosley was 13 in 1909.
>>
>>180402972
I do.
>>
>>180403112
...and?
Didn't stop Pol Pot in HoI4
>>
>>180402820
I'm unironically getting pissed off by this
>>
>30th of April, 2504 AH
The Greeks have been driven from Anatolia. The small remnants of the Greek Expeditionary Force is retreating across the sea to Mytilene. The Turkish Navy has been interned in Izmit by the British, otherwise their avenue of retreat would have been cut off. Such a victory will likely lead to a peace treaty with Athens. This show of force may allow us to renegotiate with the Entente in regards to our occupied territories.
>>
>>180402829
I read in an issue of the Cosmopolitan that sneezes are 1/10 of a tenth of an orgasm.
>>
Question. Is there a way to increase a unciv puppet's odds of civilizing other than helping them fight reactionaries and keeping them sphered? Vicky 2 of course.
>>
>>180403248
did it take into account how hard you sneezed?
>>
What exactly is the craftsmen assimilation bug, and how can it be avoided?
>>
Where can I get the latest version of robmod?
>>
If only…If only…the Ottomans hadn’t been cheated out of Their deserved victory in Vienna all those years ago. This would have allowed the Turks to control europe forever. No one would question the truth of Turkish superiority. We could live happy lives as Your sexual slaves and rapemeat. But that time will come again and europe will lose.
>>
>>180403215
This
>>
>>180403321
no
>>
>>180403595
Turks are based and white
t.unironic turk
>>
>>180381698
Oh fuck I missed you yesterday

What in the FUCK happened
>>
>>180403675
He went full gommie
>>
>>180403286
If they have a westernization when conquering reform you can help them get any cores/cbs they have. Otherwise no.
>>
>17th of May, 2504 AH
Peace has been negotiated with the Greeks. The Turkish Republic has been named the sole legal successor to the Ottoman Empire. Full sovereignty over Anatolia has been granted to the Provisional Government, however the treaty comes at a price. All claims to former Ottoman lands were renounced and our military has been limited to 20 divisions. Istanbul and the south-east are still under the yoke of Entente control but these regions will likely return to us soon.
>>
>>180403806
DELETE THIS
>>
>>180403165
Yes, but HoI4 is garbage.

>>180403215
>>180403612
If so then I'm doing a good job roleplaying it.

>>180403675
I didn't post yesterday, I think last time I did was Sunday. Basically a socialist-communist coalition won elections, the CPGB got the Prime Minister's seat through political dealing, and at the beginning of today the old PM died and Labour and CPGB agreed to effectively merge, leading to a general rising and the proclaiming of a communist state.
>>
>>180403946
>If so then I'm doing a good job roleplaying it.
You really are, props to you on that
>>
File: v2_126.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v2_126.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>180402820
As Turati’s caretaker government is ushered into office in Rome and British armies patrol the Italian countryside, putting down any signs of reaction and redistributing wealth in accordance with Turati’s policy initiatives, the new Premier of Italy is informed that there is another concession which is requested of his government: the cession of Eritrea, Italy’s lone colony, to Ethiopia.

WILL NOT BE NEEDED STOP INTERNATIONAL MANDATE IN AFRICA REQUIRES ADDITIONAL TERRITORY STOP CESSION TO ETHIOPIA CRITICAL TO ETHIOPIAN INDUSTRIALIZATION STOP

Such was the message Turati receives from Keane, whose demand for the territory was both terse and somewhat without justification. With that said, however, Turati is well-aware that his present government is one of stewardship, and that a communist will replace him in time--and that that time can come much, much sooner if he does not cooperate. The territory is therefore ceded to Ethiopia without any resistance.
>>
>>180403338
It's not only for craftsmen. Here's the gist of it:
>conquer prussia as poland
>prussia has lots of polish pops, but all of them are farmers
>encourage soldiers
>polish farmers turn into german soldiers because there is no available polish soldier pop

If you are REALLY autistic, you can edit your save each time you get new land. Otherwise your only option is assimilating atleast 1 of the foreign pops, which is nearly impossible if foreign pops have a core.
>>
>>180382881
You will pay for this

Your empire was built by them

It will be as easily taken away
>>
File: 1421613245001.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1421613245001.png
50KB, 250x250px
>>180404087
>Communist Ethiopia
Rip WE WUZ SOLOMON dynasty
>>
>>180404087
AARanon stop it I can only be so erect
>>
>>180404270
REEEEEE HOW CAN YOU WANT THIS
SEE
>>180404219
>>
>>180404292
>caring about monarchs
Hello brainlet
>>
File: 1421715686141.png (26KB, 1280x994px) Image search: [Google]
1421715686141.png
26KB, 1280x994px
>>180404392
>not wanting meme dynasties that claim 2000 years of continuation
>being racist against non-european kings
>>
>>180404127
But anon, this is communism! Even if the nation is constructed primarily upon religious lines, state atheism is mandated. Aside from the (illegal) religious superstitions of the pesky peasants, all are equal in atheist Pakistan. Of course, you Sikhs have to be atheist too, you know.

You are, aren't you? Just take off that turban and let's make sure.

>>180404270
I can't tell if you enjoy that I fixed cancer Eritrea or that I'm International'ing everyone's shit up.
>>
>>180404392
t. amerifat
enjoying your political dynasties?
>>
>>180404546
It's not because he's black
>>180404597
Both
>>
>>180404648
No
I'm a brit
>>
>>180382881
Is it possible to form and play as Pakistan?
>>
>>180404802
you may as well be a yank you blue shirt
>>
>>180404810
Form it, yes. It's in my game currently as a puppet, so I suppose you can play it as a puppet too. But to form it as an independent nation, I'm not sure. A Muslim GP in India might be able to form it under some circumstances but I don't know, that's a question that's better suited for HPM than me.
>>
The Soviets have refused the Japanese peace proposal. The Japanese have taken a great deal of Siberia and are progressing steadily west. The Polish defeat and the Treaty of Riga mean that the Soviets are now able to shift a great deal of troops to meet the advancing Japanese. Eager to right the wrongs of the last war the Red Army is storming along the Trans-Siberian Railway towards Mongolia.

>was going to include a telegram
>AARnon does it first
FUG
>>
File: v2_127.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v2_127.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>180404087
As troops begin to be ferried back to Britain from their temporary stations in Italy, the Commonwealth government is wracked by a scandalous report. A French socialist newspaper has published conditions of what it calls the “Heart of Darkness,” the British South Atlantic Islands, where apparently orders from the communist government in London had been almost entirely ignored. With Africans shipped from the continent to wait on the whites of the islands, the South Atlantic had become a haven for British industrialists, capitalists, and the otherwise wealthy to hide from the government, and the atrocities they committed in their disenfranchised rage were mortifying. Africans used for target practice; institutional rape as a policy for producing a mulatto workforce; the reinstitution of plantation slavery; and, worst of all, systemic bribery which kept the system entirely out of view from the central government.

In a statement made the next day, Keane acknowledges the the total fault of the administration, in the event that the atrocities reported are accurate. He sends the entire United Fleet to the South Atlantic to investigate the situation and--if the report is founded--to mete out summary justice to any whites living in the territory, and to return any natives, if possible, to their original homes. All officials related to the South Atlantic in the Foreign Office are immediately rounded up, interrogated, and tried, and an examination of all other Commonwealth territories overseas by the United Fleet is ordered, to take place over the following year. There will be no more atrocities; there will be no more reaction; there will be no more havens for the elite in this, the Worker’s Commonwealth.
>>
>>
>>180405093
Maybe I'll try it as Sindh.
>>
>>180404802
convert to Islam then, quickest way to get rid of the queen
>>
File: 20170622011624_1.jpg (366KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170622011624_1.jpg
366KB, 1600x900px
Should I get rid off him?
>>
>>180405332
Oh wow the cuckoldry is strong in this AAR
>>
>>180405529
truly the most white & based slav
>>
>>180405529
based.
>>
>>180405585
Yes, Jews shouldn't even be in Ireland yet
>>
>>180405585
No convert to judaism
>>
>>180405537
It's a proper pain in the ass, I tried it before.
>>
>>180405529
W&B
>>
File: the great british brawl.png (477KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
the great british brawl.png
477KB, 1440x900px
>>180398803
Ye gods it's happening

Take me off the gopnik's wild ride!

>>180398825
>and the closure of the Suez and Panama canals to all vessels which are not part of the International

Laddo, tolls. Tolls. Paid in gold.
>>
>>180390529
wait is this for real?
>>
>>180403112
>tfw no fashboy dictator
>>
>>180406373
>Laddo, tolls. Tolls. Paid in gold.
They don't care about money, though, or at least they pretend they don't. They want the collapse of international capital and the raising up of communism in capitalist states, which they believe closing the canals can help to force.

Of course this also doesn't mean that the de jure closure is really enforced 100% of the time de facto. Bribery is going to be rampant in both regions, because the local economies relied upon the canals.
>>
File: THE TABLES HAVE TURNED.jpg (110KB, 1500x1120px) Image search: [Google]
THE TABLES HAVE TURNED.jpg
110KB, 1500x1120px
>>180401597
>fall of Italian Ancapistan, which had endured for decades

;_;

>>180401843
How big is this mod anyways? I may wanna get it.
>>
>>180405332
>institutional rape as a policy for producing a mulatto workforce
your government doesn't support this because? I mean if you were fascist you wouldn't support it but commies idk man they'd do that shit

anyway this has been extremely entertaining
>>
File: who cucking who.jpg (25KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
who cucking who.jpg
25KB, 222x250px
>start a CK2 game as an Ethiopian
>literally all of my potential wives are white
>>
>>180403595
t.urk

t. Turk
>>
>>180405332
At the end of November, an entirely spontaneous communist party rally within the Persian capital of Tabriz excites great interest in London. The local officials of the Persia’s Tudeh Party call for Shah Mozaffar ad-Din Shah Qajar to step down and for a revolutionary council of Marxist leaders to seize control of the government on the way to proletarianizing the economy. When the Shah refuses and detains several of the members of the rally, the rally turns into a protest bent upon shutting the Persian capital down.

Keane, who in no way orchestrated the rally or the protest, nevertheless gives the order to the local party chief to go forward with an attempted coup attempt in the capital. Sadly, the Tudeh party is weak within Persia--Iran, as the CPGB now takes to calling it--and they are defeated with little fanfare by the Shah’s guards. An orgy of anti-marxist violence, encompassing both socialists and communists, follows the failed coup attempt. And all pretense of Mozaffar obeying London falls to the wayside.

This, of course, is unacceptable to Keane, whose internationalism relies not only upon the inviolability of the International, but also strategically relies upon Iran as a link between east and west. Although the hostility of Sultan Abdulhamid to the Commonwealth guarantees Ottoman disfavor and prevents a true bridge from Africa to Asia being formed, were the Ottoman Empire to be dismantled, Iran’s willing cooperation in the comintern would be required for the bridge to be completed.

It is, therefore, unacceptable for the Shah to withdraw Iran from the international, just as it is acceptable that a privileged man continue to rule in the new proletarian world. War is declared, and the International called in, to crush the Shah and proletarianize Iran by force.
>>
>>180390529
i've checked my pirated victoria and it said something about scripts n shit. There were links of paradox and twitch. I just blocked the conexion
>>
>>180407230
make sure all the new communist leaders of Iran are Arabic and Islamic
>>
>26th of September, 2504 AH
The wrongs of 1919 will be righted.
The new foreign policy of Turkey is guided by the principle of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." We've found a friend in the most unlikely of places - Moscow. The Bolsheviks, ardent anti-Imperialists, sympathize with our cause. They see our war of independence as a fight against the Imperialist powers in London and Paris. When the Armenians took Kars they had the full backing of the Entente and it was a deep blow to our national pride. The Provisional Government sees any partition of former Ottoman lands to be unacceptable, and in doing so the Entente seeks to prevent the long term stability and unity of the Turkish people.

On the 26th of April, as the Greeks were driven from our lands, Atatürk sent a letter to Lenin. In the letter Atatürk asked the Bolsheviks to fight against imperialist governments whereever they are found and asked for aide to help us in this goal. 5,000,000 Lira in gold and ammunition were requested and the Kemelists anxiously awaited a reply. Their prayers were answered when the first shipment arrived from the Russians on the 20th of September. Delivered to Ankara were 6,000 rifles, more than five million rifle cartridges, and 17,600 projectiles, as well as 200.6 kg of gold bullion. More has been promised but only if territorial concessions and access to the Straits were guaranteed.

1/2
>>
File: 45.png (145KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
45.png
145KB, 500x383px
>>180407357
>>180407230
>>
>>180405747
Doesn't the dude have to be my liege for that?
>>
>start as Duke of Athens for comfy 700 year game in CK2
>not even 800 yet
>Byzantine is out of the Isaurios dynasty's control
>it is also under gavelkind

this fucking AI I swear
>>
>>180407230
What mod is this?
>>
>>180402935
>>180402954
>>180402972
what was it
>>
>>180407828
Bombermod
>>
>>180407659
Bolstered by these armaments and financial backings the Government began to look outwards at their neighbors. Late one evening the esteemed Kâzım Pasha paid a visit to Atatürk's residence. Over tea Kâzım laid out his plans to the President.
>"The Entente is distracted," said Kâzım, "the trecherous Armenians are isolated and expect an attack from the east, not the west."
His plan proposed small scale skirmishes along the Armenian frontier to guage the reactions from the Allies. If the situation were favourable to the Turks then a full scale invasion could be launched. Seemingly impressed by the plan and eager to show the world Turkey's resolve Atatürk approved the plan and gave Kâzım Pasha full control over all civil and military affairs in the east.

As the clock struck midnight on the 26th of September the XV Army Corps crossed the frontier and took the Armenian garrisons at Olti and Peniak. The Turkish-Armenian War had begun.

2/2
>>
>>180407779
gavelkind byzantine is all kinds of lulzy
>>
>>180407230
Iran’s mountainous terrain, the availability of only a single Commonwealth army to participate in the conflict, the inability of any of the African comintern states to get access to the fighting through the Ottoman Empire, and the weakness of most of the recently-organized Asian comintern states all contribute to a protracted war. Iran was civilized, on its way to industrialization, and had a strong and well-organized army; for every other state in the east, reliance upon mobilization was necessary to overcome the weakness of military forces which were essentially nascent.

Nevertheless, it is eventually accomplished. After the 2nd Army captured Tabriz Mozaffar temporarily moved his government to the ancient center of Iran at Tehran, but as his forces in the east were routed and the comintern was closing in on both sides, he surrendered before the suffering could accelerate. “May Allah forgive me my failures,” he was quoted as saying by one of his personal guards, “but I cannot allow the pain of this war to continue. The British are too mighty; they will inflict upon us the grossest agonies, but at least my people will not die in surrender.”

But that day is not this one. The Shah is captured by the advancing 2nd Army and handed over to the new revolutionary government under Haydar Khan Amo-oghli and his Council of Fifty-Three, the fifty-three founding members of the Tudeh Party. Per International stipulations, “those effected by the ills of the propertied and privileged classes have the right to dispense with them per the individual wills of their states, as representatives of the proletariat.” Haydar Khan therefore decides to allow the Shah to live, then, in a surprising show of leniency, although he and his family will be forced to work as common laborers. It is a move which nevertheless earns Haydar Khan’s party considerable attention from the Iranian people at large, who are impressed that he did not resort to even further violence.
>>
>>180407774
give him a wife and then marry his daughter
>>
if my population increases by 50% every year how long does it take to double from its original value?
>>
>>180407975
I can't put the Isaurios back in control since there are like 7 heirs from Gavelkind who are all landowners. Every vassal is supporting random heirs instead of standing behind just one, greatly limiting the faction power.
>>
File: Call-Of-War.png (3MB, 1592x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Call-Of-War.png
3MB, 1592x1063px
You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why you dont play CallOfWar or Supremacy1914
>>
>>180408135
Just eat up all the little roman bits.
>>
>>180407828
It's just the most recent HPM with a few small modifications so I could pay to more rapidly civilize my puppets.
>>
>>180408246
I was just wanted to be a Duke, I don't want this responsibility.
>>
On the same day that the instruments of surrender were signed by Armenia, Communists took over the government and allowed the Soviets to take control of the nation.
>>
File: 20170622015124_1.jpg (410KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170622015124_1.jpg
410KB, 1600x900px
My heir looks just fucking great.

>>180408089
Will do.
>>
>>180408126
End of the fourth year.
>>
File: Sikh Lich.jpg (73KB, 399x463px) Image search: [Google]
Sikh Lich.jpg
73KB, 399x463px
>>180404087
Hey, neat, the Derg are a few decades early.

Somalia and Ethiopia should fight even though they're both your allies.

>>180404219
>>180404292
Communist Ethiopia was a real thing you idiots.

>>180404597
Thanu ki koi nay forgive karunga. Thu both chalak munda. Therre ki """"nation"""" a "Pakistan", a both corrupt hai, saray kuch paaan haiga.

Phonetically rendered as best I can
>>
>>180408058
>Tabriz
I am totally disgusted
>>
>>180408549
I know the feel, bro.

>set up betrothal between Byzatine Princess and my heir via favor
>his childhood friend immediately gets Genius
>can't break favor betrothals
>>
>>180408573
FUCK im stupid, end of third year.

it will have increased by 2.25 times.
>>
File: Khabarovsk-Didnt-Do-So-Well.png (2MB, 1598x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Khabarovsk-Didnt-Do-So-Well.png
2MB, 1598x1068px
>>180408151

Its a persistent game with up to 100 people in a single map, where it takes an over an hour for a regiment to march to the next province, and building things takes like 6h-2 days. Economy, espionage, coalitions, infantry of different types, tanks, artillery(regular, spg and railgun), bombers, naval bombers, interceptors, destroyers, cruisers, battleships, subs, carriers, rockets etc etc. Free to play, most people dont use gold. You can just make a lvl 1 account and get 20k gold each round you play, and use it only if someone else does so youre on a level playing field. Just use 10 minute mail to make new accounts.
>>
>>180408601
>Somalia and Ethiopia should fight even though they're both your allies.
Little Somali shits know better than to try to fuck with another member of the International, although they do have cores on parts of Ethiopia and Kenya. It's making them incredibly fascist, which is probably going to result in Kenya and Ethiopia having to put down Fascist revolts in Somalia all the time.

>>180408726
I have no idea why they moved the capital there but it's been there for decades. I guess past Shahs liked cool mountain air? Maybe one had tuberculosis? I don't know senpai.
>>
>>180408802

Nukes, nuclear battleships and subs, bombers, etc. For a free to play game, its rather complete. They make a similar game about WW1 but it has less unit types and variation. You also build your infrastructure and industrial complexes, barracks, ports, fortresses etc
>>
>>180408601
>Communist Ethiopia was a real thing you idiots.
Yeah, and it rekt them permantly
>>
>>180408734
I think you mean end of the 2nd year
>pop is X at start
>end of year 1, 50% increase -> 1.5X
>end of year 2, 50% of 1.5, 0.75, is added ->2.25X
>>
>>180408058
What is this shit, turanic communism dominating the persians
>>
for hoi 3, is it good to use specialist units like heavy tanks, armored cars, tank destroyers, and anti aircraft as independent battalions and then attach them to corps as needed?

what should my oob look like when WW2 starts? I have something that looks like this.

OKH: (three army groups)

A:
-2 infantry corps
-2 panzerkorps
-1 marine division
-2 independent heavy tank battalions
B:
-4 panzerkorps
-2 infantry corps
C:
-2 infantry corps
-1 panzerkorps

OKW (4 army groups)

North Rheinland:
-2 infantry corps
South Rheinland:
-2 infantry corps
Baden:
-2 infantry corps
Holstein
-2 infantry corps
Mobile Reserve
-2 panzerkorps
-2 gebirgsjagerkorps
-2 fallschirmjagerkorps

all @ 3 divisions per corps, stukas attached to every corps level formation with 7 groups of 3x interceptors.
>>
File: Newspaper.png (614KB, 970x897px) Image search: [Google]
Newspaper.png
614KB, 970x897px
>>180408802

Daily newspaper, which anyone can post in. Can post pictures with the premium, which you get for 7 days after making a new account. Lots of meme potential. Gives alternate statistics each day, biggest army, richest players, most advanced. I forgot, theres a whole technology tree too and the researches unlock over a period of more than a month.

Why are you niggers ignoring this. Its like a 9/10 game.
>>
>>180390529
>run launcher
>have to click "no" like 10 times because "unknown scripts have failed"
fuck paradox
so glad I didn't buy any of their games
>>
>>180408734
That's still wrong, it'd actually be 4/3 years (1.3333... yrs).

It's relatively easy to graph. total POPs = 1.5x (as the population at any given year after year 0 is equal to 1.5x the previous year, or 50% increased) where x is the current year's population and x is greater than or equal to 4 because that's the start point. To find the resulting displacement in years from the y-value you take the according x-value and subtract 4.

The result is that the population has doubled at 4/3 years.
This is, of course, assuming a continuous growth in population, which is accurate because we're talking about victoria 2.
>>
File: v2_129.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v2_129.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>180408058
Just over a month after Haydar Khan begins to reorganize Iran, a very reluctant message arrives from Arthur, the Duke of Poland. The Russian Tsar, furious over his defeats at the hands of the British and despising the “artificial Polish duchy,” has declared war upon the Polish state to destroy it. Arthur politely--even plaintively--reminds “the Parliament of the Worker’s Commonwealth” of the “treaty of guaranteed borders signed between the government of Great Britain and this, the Polish state” which “I sincerely hope the Commonwealth will see fit to uphold, as a treaty which continues to bear weight in the present day.”

The response of Keane to Arthur is dismissive. “The power of old treaties, old words bandied by capital, mean nothing to the government of the proletariat. The guarantees, treaties, alliances, and agreements provided by prior governments do not hold sway here. This government will not become involved in a war over borders which hold no meaning to the international worker.”

Although the reply is harsh, it is nothing less than Arthur expects, and he readies himself to fight a losing war. Which he does, and quite quickly: by the end of the summer, Warsaw is captured and the Saxe-Coburg-Gothas are once again exiles. Nicholas II, despite being sympathetic to their plight, is unwilling to retain the nationalist symbol of Arthur I, Duke of the Poles, within his borders; they are sent instead to Holstein, where George, now the head of the family following the death of Victoria a year before, has a younger brother who rules as Duke.
>>
>>180409551
Actually I just realized this is wrong too because the population is actually growing exponentially (ie an increase in X directly increases the derivative of X), not linearly.
>>
>>180408802
>>180408151
>>180408982
i wont play it because the map is ugly
>>
>>180409693

Whats ugly about it, it comes in several different modes. Thats the 100 player so the countries are kinda hacked up. Theres a 25 historical which weighs countries differently based on their WW2 strengths, and you can pick a lesser power etc. The 100 man everyone starts with 4 cities and equal armies etc... thats many days in, and people have absorbed several other countries by now.

It has the option to turn off the resource icons, armies etc. on the side right bar. That was the morale view. My coalitions pretty much Asia, another is Africa, a third is South America (who took over North America) and then most of Europe just kinda went inactive for whatever reason.
>>
>>180408802
Just checked the game

You can quite literally pay real money to directly sabotage the enemy production/provinces

What a shit p2w game lmao
>>
File: v2_130.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v2_130.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>180409567
It had been happening for some time beforehand. Even though Britain had elections where socialists and communists of all varieties were able to stand, even though Parliament was still a force in politics and had some limited ability to curb Principal Secretary Keane’s decisions, even though ministry positions still surrounded Keane and influenced his actions, the understanding within Britain, that Keane’s will was absolute, that he guided the nation, shone through all. He was the beloved Principal Secretary, the victor of the so-called “second glorious revolution,” the face of international communism and the guide who had lain low the Directors and begun the process of proletarianizing the world. He was, in a word, Britain’s communist.

It is perhaps little wonder, then, with the amount of CPGB party members who staffed schools and universities and the amount of propaganda which casually inserted itself in newspapers, that these forces would seize upon Keane, the leader of their nation and the preeminent face of communism, as a symbol. They could not have any others, after all; superiority of birth or blood was both illegal, as was religion of any sort, and racism too. There was simply no way to differentiate one as greater, as operating on some sort of higher plane, unless they had some sort of clear power. Keane did; he ruled what was still the greatest nation on the planet, even after all the sacrifices it had made in the name of internationalism.

And so the party, moving like a headless hydra, crawled forward of its own accord and made Keane up as a God. He was the Principal Secretary; oaths were sworn to him, men died on the battlefield crying that they hoped their deaths were worthy of him; middle-class families gave their savings away to the state while joyously weeping that it was done in his name. Augustus Henry Keane had ceased being a man and become the Principal Secretary, the icon of international communism.
>>
File: JF7A0Vn.png (31KB, 609x344px) Image search: [Google]
JF7A0Vn.png
31KB, 609x344px
>>180410107
>>
Does HPM offer alternate partitions of India?
What if I want to create a series of ethnostates rather than the federation?
>>
>>180410107

No one bothers, and thats why you make new accounts for the bonus 20k gold when you do the tutorial. You dont need to use it unless someone else is. Most people dont. Most people also dont make new accounts every time, you see a few people a game with premium, and they are paid members who probably aren't even using gold. The premium is like a way of supporting it without actually gaining a bonus, just to help out. You also get gold for winning rounds, as an incentive not to go inactive. A fair amount.

Gold isnt a premium only currency. You can earn it pretty easily. Its also a team game, and the things the gold can be used for can be done with spies for free.

Thats the real counter - is that you just put a couple military sabotage spies, and it tells you the enemies full army anyways, or blows some buildings up, or whatever.
>>
File: 1488799166252.png (985KB, 942x705px) Image search: [Google]
1488799166252.png
985KB, 942x705px
>uruguayans will let muricans through their river

what uruguayans hpm
>>
>>180409445
download the launcher fix nigger
>>
>>180410198
hol up
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus_Henry_Keane
this nobody? it doesn't even say he's a communist.
>>
>>180410389
>>180410107

Also, half the people just spam light tanks because they didnt read that everything but light tanks and basic infantry were buffed a month ago. The result is that you make anti-tanks. Doesnt matter how much gold youre using if youre throwing tanks against anti-tanks and artillery etc... its very easy to use skill and be successful, the large variation in troops and terrain etc make for a high skill cap.
>>
>>180410389
I don't care who bothers doing what and so on. You can buy your way into disadvantaging your enemies who probably grinded fairly for the last week or so

The entire world moved away from such blatant p2w model 10 years ago, yes, even fucking Asia which is the land of g2p games, yet there's this fucking game developed by absolute fucking retards that still does it. Fuck off I ain't playing that trash
>>
>>180410635
set up a /gsg/ game anon
>>
>>180410561
where retard
>>
File: Stasi trio.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Stasi trio.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>180409567
I was gonna say how sad, but topkek, they return from the lands they came from. Maybe when this is all over, Britain will actually have an actual English king.

>>180410198
How many cute girls, underage or otherwise, does Keane have in his harem?

And when will you start the new secret police?
>>
>>180410656

I told you that gold isnt a premium only currency. You make 2-10k+ dollars an hour, and spies cost 15k to recruit, and 4k per aggressive mission. This means you can throw 20 spies into your enemies territory and sabotage all his buildings anyways. The gold does things you already can do.
>>
>>180410713
>>180399486
>>
>>180410827
but what about eu3
>>
>>180411097
>haven't played eu3 in so long that I forgot how launcher looks

is it similar to vic's launcher? maybe I could do the same thing to it
>>
>>180410619
I was wondering if anyone would be autistic enough to google the name. No, not him, just a character I named after him. I did some research on the real A.H. Keane a while back and grew fond of him because of how much of a sperg he was. He was almost nothing like this Keane, though.

>>180410748
>And when will you start the new secret police?
As much of a secret police as Britain has is Scotland Yard, which has been separated from the Met into its own branch of agents, so if you want to consider it in that vein it's already started. They're not as controlling as the NKVD or the Stasi are, although they're certainly not roses and daisies these days either.

>How many cute girls, underage or otherwise, does Keane have in his harem?
I haven't thought up much of a backstory for him or his personal life, actually. I haven't even considered if he's married. I'm going to say not, though, since he's hard-left and probably disapproves of marriage. If it becomes relevant I guess I'll just call it that he has brief flings whenever he's interested but doesn't settle down.
>>
File: 11374633603_e5064f944e_b.jpg (373KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
11374633603_e5064f944e_b.jpg
373KB, 1024x681px
>>180410713
>being mean to someone who potentially has a fix to your problem
CRIMINAL SCUM

I'll remake the /mu/ thread after I finish studying.
>>
File: 20170622021752_1.jpg (438KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170622021752_1.jpg
438KB, 1600x900px
>>180408089
Took a long time for this dude to fuck his wife properly but he got a Genius daughter. My heir is going to marry her because son number 1 got killed by someone. Thank Christ considering that he was terrible.

>>180409381
This is way too difficult and roundabout my man. HoI3 is not even close to being that complicated, it's really simple. Just use your INF as hole plug units. Get an Armored Corps and one or two Moto. Crops and just encircle everyone and have the Infantry mop up the dudes inside. Make sure you keep an eye on the speed for the Moto/Armor units so no one slows anyone down.
>>
>>180411161
I'm pretty sure it's the same style
it looks like it, anyway
>>
>>180410704

I mostly was wondering why no one plays it. Its one of those games you have to check every few hours to make sure youre not being attacked at your weakpoints or your shores invaded etc.

Ill make a game sometime and offer an invite, but at the moment Im full with the few I have.

Tips btw for anyone starting: Industrial complexes increase resource gain, and troop recruitment speed. They cost a lot of rare minerals to create a lvl 1, but upgrading them costs no rare minerals, and significantly less goods and iron. Upgrade your core industrial complexes. Occupied territory only gives 1/4 of core territory. You cant core things outside your original core. Occupied remains occupied.

Barracks upgraded increases manpower gain. Naval bases upgraded increases minerals, and allows naval production. Infrastructure allows vehicle production, and also boosts resource production.

Some people never figure out their industrial complexes can be upgraded, or that it doesnt cost nearly as much to upgrade, as it does to create a brand new one.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxk3JOpJTQE

I sat through the whole thing to see if it's worth posting here

Good god. I couldn't even keep track of the number of wrong things he said.

How far can you get into it?
>>
File: v2_131.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v2_131.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>180410198
In the Principal Secretary’s view--and thus, in the view of all true Britons and communists--the Chinese people were not proletarians. They had no industry, they had no laboring classes toiling in the cities aside from petty artisans, and their entire society was based on a hierarchic structure which verged upon the archaic. In short, they were an antiquated society, one operating on the “Asiatic mode of production,” and thus not subject to being freed from the chains of capital.

“Rather, capitalism does not have a hold on them, save what capitalism is brought to their shores; they are in a mode of production which precedes capitalism, and are consequently free from its foul influences. But this means that this government has no duty to these people, who are not themselves proletarians. What it does have a duty toward is the defense of this, the Worker’s Commonwealth, and its International. This cannot be achieved without some sorrowful but necessary sacrifices, which includes this country’s continued participation in international trade not least, but also the construction of machines and armies for war, which are supremely costly. With our colonies happily divested from us, part of this burden has been allayed, yet the majority must still necessarily lie with us, and the cost is high. It is thus that I am unfortunately required to state that the Chinese government’s recent decisions to increase trade barriers are… indefensible.”

An excuse for war on the basis of insufficient trading principles in Canton is drummed up--an entirely imperialist reasoning, which was suppressed within the broader press--and the Fourth Opium War begins.
>>
>>180411184
>what is banter
oi ur a soft cunt aint ya
>>
>>180411229
if you want to do it yourself, just open the launcher/launcher.cfg file and delete the block that references paradox's webiste

if you're too dumb you can upload the file and I can do it for you, it'll be faster than me downloading a eu3 copy
>>
How do I form Prussia as brandenburg? Everytime I try pommerania gets strong allies.
>>
>>180409381
Due to the way frontage mechanics work, it is almost always better to have one division of 5 brigades than 5 divisions of 1 brigade each in a single battle. Additionally, any support unit (1k strength) must be part of a division with a frontline unit (3k strength) or it will auto-retreat from every battle.
Of course, if you just want coverage and not combat efficiency you can build as many tiny divisions as you like (cleaning up lots of territory or memeing throwaways deep behind the enemy's lines, for example).
>>
>>180411346
wtf
commies are more than just capitalism hating
they'd hate the qing and would want to liberate the people from any kind of tradition
>>
File: 20170622102316_1.jpg (422KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170622102316_1.jpg
422KB, 1440x900px
>ywn live in the timeline where the Tsardom of Russia invaded Persia, took Samarkand and Christianised its inhabitants at the point of a sword and a powerful Inquisition.
>ywn live in the timeline where Russia uses Persia as a staging point for the invasion of the Ottoman Empire
> we live in the timeline where Russia was busy fucking around in Siberian wastes, where Crassus has not been avenged

Why even live?
>>
File: Capture.png (576KB, 698x494px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
576KB, 698x494px
>>180411375
thanks
>tfw you created some abstract art
>>
File: 20170621202355_1.jpg (547KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170621202355_1.jpg
547KB, 1600x900px
So I acquired some land in Scandinavia as a part of making good Christians of those goddamn Saxons, and I don't want to blob and have to deal with their Norse shit
I formed a bunch of them into Halsingland so that I can just shove 'em all off at once, but it appears I can't make them independent.
When it says "not a Catholic de jure vassal", I had no problem letting another duchy go, even when they were de jure Saxon
>>
>>180411346
Although it is called the Fourth Opium War, in reality it is not about opium at all, the drug having been made illegal as one of the first acts of the Parliament of the Worker’s Commonwealth. The name is rather taken up simply because of the precedent, and, although the CPGB attempts to suppress it, becomes so widely used that eventually it resigns itself to the usage of the moniker in an official capacity.

Officially, of course, the war is about a Qing attack which was supposed to have occurred on the garrison at Canton; unofficially, in Party circles, the “real” reasoning of trade rights is known. Truthfully, neither of these are the real and final reason; the reality is simply that the Commonwealth divested itself of too many colonies, and with too few people and too little money remaining, Principal Secretary Keane believes strongly that forcing the Qing Emperor to pay five years’ heavy indemnity, and to cede the isle of Taiwan, will result in an influx of capital which will help keep the British state competitive on the world market while its industry is in the process of reorganization, and its army is being refitted and retrained.

The war itself lasts less than two months, involving the crushing of 100,000 Qing troops around Shanghai and the symbolic capture of Peking, which forces the Guangxu Emperor to the table for the second time. In the peace, Keane acquires precisely what he desires: five years’ payment from the Qing treasury and the isle of Taiwan, more than sufficient to delay the collapse of the British treasury.

That's all for today. Tomorrow will include two major wars, and perhaps army reforms if I decide to play for a long while tonight.
>>
File: 20170621202450_1.jpg (528KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170621202450_1.jpg
528KB, 1600x900px
>>180411919
>De jure kingdom map
I just want to not deal with these Slavic shits, because the Norse faith failed and now I have secretly Slavic pagans ruining my empire
>>
>>180411921
>take your gibsmedats from the rich
>play your fantasy racial equality game
>reality knocks when you run out of money
>have to steal more capital to function
lmao
>>
>>180411623
Marx talks at some length about the Asiatic mode of production and how it's pre-capital. Internationalists would hate privilege in any regard, of course, but the priority is upon governments which can actually be proletarianized, which in their view would require an industrial basis or the opportunity for an industrial basis, which China, in Keane's argument, does not have, since it's Asiatic.

But also just keep in mind that this is literally only an excuse for Keane to do what he needs to get the money and land necessary to keep the Commonwealth going. It's a badly-kept secret that decolonization has hit the Commonwealth hard, and there's not really the money to keep going without doing some questionable things which verge on the imperialist.
>>
>>180412167
this kek
>>
>>180412189
PERMANENT REVOLUTION
ERMANENT
RMANENT
MANENT
ANENT
NENT
ENT
NT
T
>>
>>180411220
should I be keeping my mot. infantry separate from my armored units then? right now, I have it set up where it's 2 panzer for 1 moto. infantry.

>>180411473
so if I wanted to use those units I would add them into my divisions.

additionally, how do I defend against bomber harris after I defeat france?
>>
>>180411361
...no I am gentle soul.
>>180411289
>Logical But Complicated [0:38]
If you are a fucking retard it is complicated.
>Paying (pops) money = they want to become them [2:55]
Uhhhh.... Am I retarded?
>Trade is Hard [4:00]
Is he an idiot? Checking trade is easy, using it efficiently isn't necessary unless you build fact./don't want to waste time on high demand input goods for fact.
>Never worry about economic crashes [5:50]
One Word: China
>Exhaustive List [7:20]
heh. A good list, yes, by no means exhaustive.
>Him explaining politics
jej

I stopped because I really have to study. DFS isn't bad at explaining things for newcomers to gsg. He also dislikes PDX jewry.
>>
File: miia mom hora.png (628KB, 1127x1271px) Image search: [Google]
miia mom hora.png
628KB, 1127x1271px
>>180411346
BEADY

I wonder if Maoism will arise in this world, considering communism might not trend towards Bolshevism?

Maybe you can gather your possessions in China into a sort of Manchukuo like state?

>>180411170
>they're certainly not roses and daisies these days either

Interesting. How bad is Scotland Yard these days though? Intercept mail?
>>
>>180412565
Crater runways, air superiority
>>
>>180412167
I'm more impressed by how many people are clamoring for some guy to continue blobbing as the #1 GP. I hope he does GrossGermania next.
>>
In HPM, is annexing the Danubian Principalities as the Ottomans worth it in comparison to just letting them form Romania and then puppeting them?
>>
>>180412167
jej
>>
>>180412565
Battlemaster bonus is what matters, not sure if Armored Units on their own actually get that bonus in vanilla. If not, you need to put a Moto/Mech Unit in there for the bonus to even activate. In vanilla I think I went with Armor/Moto/SPA/ENG. I think the Engi has 6 or 7 speed so it doesn't slow down.
>>
>>180411919
asking again
>>
>>180412676
This desu, it's a pretty bland choice; staying monarchist probably would have been more interesting due to muh balance of power instead of world revolution
>>
>>180412565
>defend against bombers
The times I've played Germany I just do a big run of multirole (because I have a hardon for multirole), if you have up to date fighter doctrine your fighters will wreck the ~1 UK bomber stack after one or two battles.
Gaining air superiority over the channel and the UK itself is a different story, you'll need up to date aircraft and doctrines and probably 8x3 fighter stacks at the bare minimum. The trouble is that "intercept" mission upgrades mission efficiency with doctrine while "superiority" does not, and the island jews get a big efficiency bonus to represent the Battle of Britain, so you have to overwhelm them with numbers and then maintain constant sweeps or they'll win again by interception.
>>
>>180412610
>I wonder if Maoism will arise in this world, considering communism might not trend towards Bolshevism?
If it comes up independently in China then I expect that it'll be authoritarian in nature, but if I enforce it I expect it'll be internationalist in nature.

>Maybe you can gather your possessions in China into a sort of Manchukuo like state?
I could, but there wouldn't be much point. It would just be three treaty ports and Taiwan, not a strong power at all. And it would violate Keane's principle of not giving islands away, as well.

>Interesting. How bad is Scotland Yard these days though? Intercept mail?
Intercept mail, trail supposed counterrevolutionaries, compile dossiers on work shirkers and banned party members, etc. They're the general-purpose anti-counterrevolutionary force in Britain.
>>
>>180385858
>be son of minor british lord in the administration of the colonies
>shipped out to africa to look after the beggars
>my qt wife comes with me
>get telegram that the british monarchy has been overthrown and communists now rule
>dismiss it as farcical nonsense and assure my wife it's a very rum joke and that i shall be demanding a full redaction and apology at the next colonial conference
>a settler comes to my stately home and tells me his farm was raided by nig nogs at the behest of a scruffy looking white man in a tunic and flatcap
>telegram the local regiment and tell them to leave the barracks and come to my address asap
>consult them about this supposedly false telegraph
>they got one as well, but also assumed it was an april fools joke
>demand they stay stationed at my residence until it's understood what's going on
>man in tunic comes to home
>states i am to leave the colony at once and return home, that this land is now under native rule
>eject him from the property, as he assure me i'll be sorry
>days pass
>repeated attempts to contact the mainland fail
>the blasted traitor in the flatcap comes back, with an army of buck niggers straight from the jungle armed with machetes, spears, and rudimentary rifles
>he orders me to leave the property again or he shall liberate it
>tell the fool there are women inside and we are ready to defend ourselves
>he gives us a last chance to surrender
>i order the contingent of troops to stand ready
>tell them not to come any closer
>the army of beasts approaches
>fighting ensues for hours
>run out of ammunition
>wave my hankerchief to signal surrender
>niggers overrun building, mercilessly slaughtering the soldiers
>he eventually brings them into control
>african coons grab my wife
>begin raping her infront of my eyes
>behead her
>continue using her decapitated head for sexual pleasure
>communist tells me this is "breaking down racial tension"
>forced to suck their semen out of my dead wife's cunt
>beheaded
>>
File: 20170622024000_1.jpg (464KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170622024000_1.jpg
464KB, 1600x900px
My sides, I'm glad I made the Jew my steward.
>>
>>180412406
Back you go.
>>
>>180412826
Engineer is a waste of a unit, don't even bother researching them if your nation doesn't start with them unlocked. The piddling bonuses they provide are worse than just adding another combat unit in almost every situation, and the one where they help (defending in a jungle across a river, basically) is one where you shouldn't have motorized units to begin with.
>>
>>180412676
>>180412883
He released all his colonies and is now solely playing as Britain, are you lads trying to start shit or are you blind?
>>
>>180413064
and then the government in London dares to call this "progress"
>>
>>180413316
>teleports behind you
>anexes Taiwan
I don't even know what's bait and what's not anymore. Nothing personal.
>>
>>180413309
It's been a while since I played vanilla but I think they give a speed bonus. Could be mod only though.
>>
why is England considered the attacker in the Surrender of Maine event?

I hadn't played England in a while and decided to go for that British Empire again
Expected France to be the attacker, so I just made some alliances and waited for the easiest war in history as France would go up against Britain, Iberia and Austria at the same time

Instead I got fucking wiped due to lack of favors

Aren't the French the attackers though? They're the ones that actually declare the war
>>
>>180413446
They give a small speed bonus on rough terrain, sure, I guess if you think going from -80% speed to -77% speed on terrain where pure INF will be faster anyway is worth the IC and supply/fuel cost then go for it.
>>
>>180413064
oh my god
that's very good perspective
>>
File: wtf is happening.png (181KB, 708x560px) Image search: [Google]
wtf is happening.png
181KB, 708x560px
>>
>>180413761
Paradox fucked up their website apparently. They say it'll be fixed "soon."
>>
File: BNaULT_rr2blj2.jpg (264KB, 769x1158px) Image search: [Google]
BNaULT_rr2blj2.jpg
264KB, 769x1158px
>>180413429
>taiwan
>not rightfully british
lad..
He's probably going to make a gommie chink state there, either way it's hardly blobbing, it's a nice naval base. Plus Anglo-asian women are qt.
>>
File: 1478024652165.png (496KB, 1051x448px) Image search: [Google]
1478024652165.png
496KB, 1051x448px
>brits built 4 factories in malvinas
>>
>>180413064
this
>>
>>180413064
Why is there such a strong correlation between being from /pol/ and fantasizing about your wife being raped? Honest question.
>>
>>180414207
>malvinas
Sorry, did you mean the Falklands?

you rustled yet
>>
>>180413316
releasing his colonies and going gommie probably broke the remaining event chains, which was the one thing that made the aar interesting
>>
>>180414370
proofs?
>>
File: 1474080700693.jpg (181KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474080700693.jpg
181KB, 1600x900px
>>180414418
not at all anon
>>
how does paradox focus so much on eu4 yet continue to keep the game kinda good but not really, it is a $100+ game after all.
>>
>>180414370
Because it's a taboo to us, lefties see their wives being rsped as psrt and parcel of living in a "progressive" society but /pol/acks see it as a disgusting practice thst only happens as the last vestiges of civilisation leave the world. The only people who watch BLACKED are people who are disgusted by it.
>>
File: v2_591.jpg (442KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
v2_591.jpg
442KB, 1366x768px
What the fuck
>>
>>180414543
Why are you encouraging bureaucrats and not craftsmen?
>>
>>180414439
Britain has no event chains.
>>
>>180414719
to boost admin eff
>>
>>180414707
DELET THIS
>>
>>180414761
Turn the screenshot 45° anti clockwise and rename the file "check these dubs, megali when"
>>
>>180414821
why didnt you do that at the start
>>
>>180414058
How the fuck is Taiwan British?
>>
>>180414916
because I've just recently inherited Argentina and Bolivia
>>
>>180402042
>>180402897
>being this assmad you aren't getting le standard fascist run
>>
>>180414928
The entire world is British.
>>
File: 1486184474208.png (378KB, 454x538px) Image search: [Google]
1486184474208.png
378KB, 454x538px
wait what happened here
>>
>>180414993
carry on lad
>>
File: check these dubs, megali when.png (634KB, 629x849px) Image search: [Google]
check these dubs, megali when.png
634KB, 629x849px
rate my borders
>>
>>180415169
>nazi
oy vey
>>
>>180415253
>"rotate 45 degrees counter clockwise"
>rotates 90 degrees counter clockwise
-10/10
>>
>>180415093
wasnt this guy btfo'd by gommies in AARanon's AAR?
>>
>>180415169
craftsman assimilation
>>
>>180415310
paint can't do 45 degrees and i aint gonna go download gimp for three minutes just to make you happy daddy
>>
>>180415363
aaranon is a reddit traitor ok i thougnt he was larping but he really is a gommie
>>
>>180415363
Well "Rhodesia" is named Zimbabwe and nominally run by Africans, but in-game it has a population of British primary culture and Boer accepted, so take that as you will. I never did anything too specific with Rhodes, largely kept him out of the picture.

>>180415471
I'm not a commie anon.
>>
>>180415093
>One of Rhodes's primary motivators in politics and business was his professed belief that the Anglo-Saxon race was, to quote his will, "the first race in the world".
Fucking hilarious since he's not even a little bit Anglo-Saxon.
>>
File: vince AHAHHAHAHAHAHA.gif (1MB, 306x230px) Image search: [Google]
vince AHAHHAHAHAHAHA.gif
1MB, 306x230px
>>180413064
I don't think it's like that anon. In most of these colonies, the whites are still "in charge" - denoted mainly by the Primary Culture - British thing. I kinda wish some of these post-colonial nations could be amalgated into bigger unions, like the attempted Central African Federation.

If anything, seeing as what year the current year is, as well as how the nations got their independence, each of these nations will be way more British in future than OTL ever was. And especially since there could be considered an excess of labor in the Home Islands, the government will advocate sending people to the "new nations" in brotherhood. But in reality, it's each countries' technocracy, administrative, military officer, and other classes.

De facto in these countries, it's like a million East India Companies. For a lot of colonial troops even, literally nothing changed except the CO has to throw in a few words now and then about the brotherhood of mankind and other polemics into his daily brief to the troops.
>>
>>180412830
Still asking
>>
>>180415521
Then what are you?
if your not anarcho-capitalist national syndicalist neo-reactionary you still need to go back

>>180415681
Nah, he said himself the Nogs were assimilating to "British", so the ruling class are tea sipping niggers.
>>
>>180412883
>>180415471
There's literally two extremely bland choices to be in Vicky II. One is staying constitutional monarchy/democracy to the end to minmax without having rebellions. Second is going le standard fascist run which also involves loads of minmaxxing. Kys.

>>180415681
Fucking this. I hate it when people portray communism/socialism as this epic ideology that supports racial equality in more than just words. It's like they don't know the USSR. Modern meme middle-class kid communists have nothing to do with those of the late 19th-early 20th century.
>>
>>180414514
Did you read that guy's post?
>>180414627
I will say, having fantasies about the reason why you have fantasies is p. meta.
>>
File: xray lmao.jpg (23KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
xray lmao.jpg
23KB, 800x450px
Should California be its own culture or Southwestern?
>>
>>180415681
Unfortunately he said they sent troops to unsegregate things

More quintessentially british types
>>
>>180415789
Post an image of a qt if you want attention.
>>
>>180415913
t. Tankie
>>
>>180415984
Ingame, anime, or irl?
>>
>>180415856
tfw anarcho-capitalist national syndicalist paleo-reactionary
>>
>>180414543
What is that gay little fag symbol on the upper left?
>>
>>180416126
discord
>>
File: hpFYFgC.jpg (561KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hpFYFgC.jpg
561KB, 1920x1080px
>>180416081
All three.
>>
>>180416081
>anime
>qt
Mental illness is not cute, anon.
>>
>>180416264
>not modding it to say "husbando"
now look who is the idiot

it's me
>>
is there a way in ck2 hip to ask the pope to call a crusade? the ERE owns the levant and egypt, and i own north africa hispania and italy but norse pagans own all of england and the pope wont call a crusade.
>>
>>180416286
Actually it is, especially seen as the only gf I could ever get would have to be severely mentally ill.
>>
What's a comfy EUIV nation?
>>
File: aBrPwLO_700b.jpg (52KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
aBrPwLO_700b.jpg
52KB, 540x540px
>>180415913
>supports racial equality in more than just words.
Even words are too much, anon. Racial equality is a falalcy, we are all inherently racially biased to our own people, Stallone knew what was going on, but Lennon was a kike.
>>
File: JUST.png (134KB, 190x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
134KB, 190x320px
why can't i get mods to work on goi4? I'm putting it in my documents/mod and it shows up but nothing in the mod actually works.
>>
File: v2_594.jpg (371KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
v2_594.jpg
371KB, 1366x768px
This is the ideal nation state. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
>>
>>180415913
>racial equality in more than just words
In most political books Communism advocates white superiority, from Marx to Mao, they don't really give a place to racial equality
>>
>>180408493
what mod are you running?
>>
File: 1465828384880.jpg (135KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1465828384880.jpg
135KB, 425x516px
>>180416264
>>180416286
My computer crashed, give me a second to find a qt
>>
>>180416840
How the hell does Mao advocate for white superiority
>>
File: moderate disbelief.png (49KB, 149x166px) Image search: [Google]
moderate disbelief.png
49KB, 149x166px
>>180416551
pic related
>>180416653
most recent DLC has muscovy sitting high.
>>180416081
pic related is IDEAL
>>
So it turns out that for whatever reason the modder outright refuses to allow an Ottoman restoration.

What do family
>Force an Ottoman Empire by releasing one
or
>O R L E A N S F R A N C E
or
Fallout Mod

>>180416847
Peace Without Victory. Modder is a crazy Russian nationalist. The mod is a few GB large and almost all of it is from Music files hes added.
>>
>>180414993
As who? Uruguay or Paraguay?
>>
>>180416931 (you)
B A L L O U T mod
>>
>>180416917
I don't have that DLC purchased yet. What about Svenska?
>>
>>180416795
>4
>4
>4
>4
>300/443
>2135/3806
>29
>2
>91.3%
>unemployed craftmen
>new law can be enacted
0/10 please follow germanys example next time
>>
>>180416976
paraguay
can you even read the units on the left, laddo?
>>180417149
sure
>>
File: 1481836426269.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481836426269.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>180417149
>buying DLC
LMFAO
>>
File: ukrainian wife.jpg (245KB, 1077x1800px) Image search: [Google]
ukrainian wife.jpg
245KB, 1077x1800px
Repeating my question with a qt

Should California be its own culture or Southwestern?
>>
>>180416840
>mao advocated white superiority
imagine being this retarded
>>
>>180417246
>units on the left
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>180417404
>>180416916
You know how those two commas work lads ?
>>
File: rude anime catgrill.jpg (56KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
rude anime catgrill.jpg
56KB, 720x706px
>>180417170
about how stupid are you?
>>
>>180417495
It's not like they were grammatically correct in the first place so not sure how you could argue that they clarified your meaning.
I mean you're either breaking up your thought at the first or second comma. In the first case you're implying that Mao advocated white superiority, in the latter case you're outright stating it.
>>
>>180417528
unironically kill yourself
>>
>>180417614
t. brainlet
lrn2play
>>
>>180417528
Consider suicide
t. weeaboo
>>
>>180417170
How new are you to this game?
>>
>>180417495
First comma should've been a semicolon for that to be correct; it's a new clause, not a subordinate clause.
>>
what do I do when I fucked up enough that it's 1842, I'm greece, and I have a total population of 196 Million
>>
>>180417614
>animeshit
And how stupid are you, virgin retard? kys nerd
>>
>>180417861
see>>180417795
>>
>>180417898
>>
>>180417264
Own culture, Cascadian should be it's own culture too.
>>
>>180414707
slovak fascists have awaken
>>
File: 1415107626308.jpg (52KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1415107626308.jpg
52KB, 720x720px
>>180417898
>animeshit
>>
File: 1469543709062.png (334KB, 504x456px) Image search: [Google]
1469543709062.png
334KB, 504x456px
>>180417898
>>
>>180418041
It already is. Not sure if Wyoming should be Cascadian or Midwestern though.
>>
>Animefags fall for bait again
>>>/r/anime
>>
Whats a good army comp in EUIV, that can be split for sieges?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1280x800px
Any reason why I can't revoke this faggot's titles? He rebelled against me
>>
>>180418237
30 un/30 install/ 1.exe
>>
File: qt.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>>180415984
Is she qt enough for you?
>>
has robbie come up with new bait?
>>
>>180418320
Post more gifs or leave, lad
>>
>>180418031
>>180418128
>>180418143
You aren't funny or cool. The only thing funny about the situation is how you think you can hide your rage that somebody doesn't like your disgusting gay pedophile cartoons by posting an image of one. You actually think you're successfully convincing everyone you're a cool, collected master troll.
>>
>>180418205
Definitely midwestern.
>>
here we go again
>>
>>180418430
lol
>>
File: 1411658371460.png (286KB, 520x533px) Image search: [Google]
1411658371460.png
286KB, 520x533px
>>180418430
>Go on 4chan
>Complain about Vietnamese lime paintings
>>
>>180418413
dont enable robbie, hes still upset an asian blew him the fuck out.
>>
>>180418430
lol
>>
>>180418372
Does she do ASMR?
>>
*farts*
>>
>>180418669
everyday is a tums festival
>>
File: 20170621215125_1.jpg (386KB, 1253x753px) Image search: [Google]
20170621215125_1.jpg
386KB, 1253x753px
help
>>
File: CS base.png (3MB, 1909x942px) Image search: [Google]
CS base.png
3MB, 1909x942px
Well after a bumpy start i finally got things to work. next step is to flesh the new countries out with focuses leaders companies etc and give them better colors

im not sure what i'll do with the west, but i see a massive free for all in the east would be really interesting.
>>
>>180418636
Maybe
You have to ask her yourseld, though
>>
File: NE1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NE1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Wickedness must be stamped out
>>
>>180416931
Fallout mod, make America great again
>>
>>180418764
>cropping
no
>>
>>180418764
what
how
>>
File: 20170621215411_1.jpg (870KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621215411_1.jpg
870KB, 2560x1080px
>>180418829
ive made multiple mistakes
>>
File: 500keks.jpg (23KB, 526x318px) Image search: [Google]
500keks.jpg
23KB, 526x318px
>>180418430
>replies to three different posters
>upset about anime
>on a japanese image board
>>
>>180418894
`spawnunit
>>
File: Otto insults.jpg (159KB, 596x574px) Image search: [Google]
Otto insults.jpg
159KB, 596x574px
>>180415856
The Nogs were ALREADY assimilating to British in our times. Back in the old days, even upto the 50s, most of Africa you could bike across, and you wouldn't have been brutally murdered and all your stuff stolen. The great re-primitivizing of Africa began in 60s in earnest.

But really that's just a reasoning to explain the pops assimilating to British. Generally, in V2's terms, the colonial nation "primary culture = THIS" is because post-colonial nations in this time would still be dominated by their former overlord. Many African nations didn't become in earnest native ruled overnight on the eve of independence, as much of their administrative, military, economic, and other functions were led by people of the former overlords. My only view is that it was a good thing. Even when nations somewhat completely severed special relations with the old overlord, like say, Uganda, even then, not just British people, but also Indians there as a result of the British, had undue influence on society. Even in Indonesia, with how nasty that decolonization war was, Dutch people who stayed on and hapa Indo people formed a huge part of the military and economic machine, along with Chinese who had been allowed to settle long ago.

>>180415913
It's not even just ideology, but certain fundamentals of a nation, of a people don't change just because the current people's expression of governmental power changes. Otherwise the USSR wouldn't have been more or less Imperial Russian in it's borders, with the capital is Moscow, and the Russian SFSR the Vanguard Republic.

>>180415980
You misread. And in any case, Africa wasn't segregated largely, even at the height of colonialism.

You're probably looking an eye at South Africa. Apartheid was a policy largely dearly at hearts of the Boer population, not the British. And believe it or not, apartheid was largely egalitarian and benign in it's origins. SA policy had more to do with the power games between British and Boer populations.
>>
>>180418947
How did you get that many soldiers though
>>
>>180418947
>1041 mobilised brigades
Either you moved the entire population of China to Greece and assimilated them or that's horseshit.
>>
>>180418894
i tried to make greece competetive in the world stage by giving a flat modifier to core Greek territory that increases birth rate slightly
but i think i carried a decimal too much because now it's the early 1850s and i already have more people than the UK (althoug Egypt and Sudan still have more than me, and I'm less than half of Qing)

I'm in a war against turk and russia that I should be winning but my military is so huge and my economy makes no money because I can't keep up with how many craftsmen there are so I keep going bankrupt
>>
File: 1470563761021.jpg (67KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1470563761021.jpg
67KB, 500x436px
>>180418947
>cheating
>>
File: NE2.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NE2.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>180418820
We've punished Haiti for rebelling against their colonial overlords, but we've given limited freedom to the Dominican Republic, to free up some infamy
>>
>>180419096
Oh. Well that's disappointing.
>>
>>180417892
uninstall, you've completed the impossible and now only have death to look forward to.
>>
>>180419162
Just RP it that you out viagra and whatever makes women horny in the drinking water, along with making rape legal and abortion illegal.
>>
File: 20170621215925_1.jpg (553KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621215925_1.jpg
553KB, 2560x1080px
>>180419280
no i train
>>
>>180418264
because you didn't fucking choose what title to revoke? retard
>>
File: NE3.jpg (603KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NE3.jpg
603KB, 1920x1080px
>>180419274
And now, with America's help, we have seized Panama for a future canal

What should I do next?
Wait for the CSA and then seize New England's modern day colony of Florida?
>>
>>180419127
>hapa Indo people
oWo wats dis
No, seriously, post pics. Don't know who you're referencing and Google Images has nothing.
>>
>>180419350
I tried but my population keeps getting bigger and Russia is slicing through my 200-stacks with 15-stacks because even at max military spending & stockpile I can't even get a single brigade to full morale
>>
File: 1469938995064.png (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469938995064.png
117KB, 500x500px
@180417898
>animeshit
>>
>>180418828
>>180417069
Fallout mod or Bonaparte Legacy?
>>
>>180419551
Anime sucks dude. Get over it.
>>
>>180419485
what unit composition are you running?
>>
>>180419457
even if I do it won't let me
>>
>>180419680
entirely int because it's insane to micromanage 3500 brigades
>>
>>180419568
Or motherfucking Ultimate
>>
File: dawn ash mutual joy.jpg (263KB, 800x793px) Image search: [Google]
dawn ash mutual joy.jpg
263KB, 800x793px
>>180418031
I'll never, ever understand how Dawn made it through Q&A, but I'm happy.

May still the best though.

>>180418764
>>180418947
Having played Pavlosmod, I can confirm this is totally accurate. The power of Hellas just makes Hellenes come out to fight for their nation that no one can hope to match.
>>
>>180419740
maybe thats the fucking problem then you fucking moron
>>
>>180419551
kys nerd lolololol
>>
File: 20170621220615_1.jpg (551KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621220615_1.jpg
551KB, 2560x1080px
>>180419740
>>180419485
update: anarcho-liberals just won an election and destroyed my economy
now I have no income and even with max taxes and 100% tarriffs I'm still at negative eleven thousand balance
>>
>>180419920
lmao cheater getting BTFO stop posting this garbage
>>
>>180420001
t. butthurt hoi4 shitter
>>
>>180419920
Keep us updated. This scenario is really interesting.
>>
>>180419920
Then change parties and lower military spending?
>>
>>180420101
learn to play without cheating and then you can tell me to play a game i dont play
>>
File: 20170621220959_1.jpg (950KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621220959_1.jpg
950KB, 2560x1080px
i lose the war now
>>
File: total.png (2MB, 1280x2150px) Image search: [Google]
total.png
2MB, 1280x2150px
>>180415789
Asking still
>>
File: Julie_Estelle_(29665468002).jpg (318KB, 995x1392px) Image search: [Google]
Julie_Estelle_(29665468002).jpg
318KB, 995x1392px
>>180419474
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo_people

Basically, the mix people between the Dutch and the various Indonesians. You generally find in former colonies, a separate ethnic group of descendants from two. Similar dynamic in India with the Anglo-Indians and Luso-Indians. From the 'other' way, the Baastards/Griqua, children of the Boers and hinterland tribes.
>>
>>180420190
I'm not even him, I just find it hilarious you think your shitty HoI4 runs are quality content but that lad messing with the v2 files and posting the result here is obscene.

Honestly, just go back, you shan't be missed.
>>
>>180420263
claiming b
>tfw your mommy wont bust your balls
>>
>>180420256
b-bb-bbbb-b-bb-b--bbb-but............... muh groB byzantium
>>
>>180420324
They're a lot more disgusting than I imagine. I thought they were a race of 6 foot tall aryan blond haired hapas, instead you show me this mudblood.
Post a qt hapa instead.
>>
>>180420263
A is mine
>>
>>180420451
i was so close, this was the event war too like if I won I'd get the western coast of anatolia and austria would have gotten bosnia

but i lose
>>
>>180420263
G looks like my gf
>>
>>180420361
fuck off cunt i support shitting on hoi4 posters but i also dont support retards who dont even know how to play vic2 posting their cheating games
>>
File: 20170621221528_1.jpg (766KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621221528_1.jpg
766KB, 2560x1080px
no! greece not lose. if greece must lose all money then at least greece will not lose war.
i build all brigades & mobilze. if russia want greek land russia have to go through hell to get it. turk too. turk no take greek land anymore.

if i must go bankrupt every month for the rest of this game at least i'll end it without letting turk away take my land.

deus vult.
>>
>>180420263
claiming the I one
>>
>>180420634
>damage control
Fact is, lad, you need to support ALL V2 content, or HoI4 faggots win. You don't want >>>/r/paradoxplaza to win, do yoy?
>>
>>180416840
>>180419127
Highly recommend those who belief in muh SJW communism to look into the two Georges - Georges Vacher de Lapouge and Georges Sorel. These two commies layed down the foundation for Hitler's ideology more than any standard conservative ever did.
>>
>>180420829
so i can post my germany WC? thanks lad ill get right onto it
>>
>>180420780
how the heck do you have so much industry. teach me how to cheat please
>>
>>180420958
The literal only people who said you couldn't was Steamcordplaza.
Also, WC is impossible legitimately in V2.
>>
>>180420780
why are you posting this garbage? no one cares.
>>
>>180420423
Is thar actually your fetish or are you meming?
>>
>>180421021
go into game files folder 'events', search for `14680`
change the duration to -1
add `ai = no` to the trigger block

go into game
open console with `
type event 14680 a bunch of times, like twenty or thirty
for all of them that pop up click the second option

wait ten years
boom you have largge population, now you build factories and be good country
>>
>>180421059
my point is i dont wont to see low quality games (hoi4 and cheating) being posted here
>WC is impossible legitimately in V2
lmao
>>
File: 20170622042117_1.jpg (523KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170622042117_1.jpg
523KB, 1600x900px
What
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 810x73px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 810x73px
>>180420829
r/paradoxplaza and /gsg/ are the same thing you know right, like all the posts are the same all the people are the same.
>>
>>180421081
HoI4 babbys getting vexed
>>
File: 20170621222338_1.jpg (550KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621222338_1.jpg
550KB, 2560x1080px
middle class hero is not something to be
>>
>>180421291
>browsing reddit
go away
>>
>>180421291
whats the full context here the only wo people who regularly posted between here and reddit were big_benis and meneth.
>>
>>180421291
Oh, honey.
>>
>>180421373
You don't have any supplies because your stockpile spending is on 0 you moron. raise that and lower military spending.
>>
>>180421417
really I don't know, I just saw r/paradoxplaza mentioned for the 100th time and decided to see what it looked like and the first thing I saw was about /gsg/. I thought it was pretty funny
>>
>>180421229
>>WC is impossible legitimately in V2
>lmao
Are you genuinely retarded? This literally confirmed you are a HoI4 shitter who has NO fucking idea what he's talking about.

Russia has 50+ states, you can take at most 5 at a time, with a 5 year truce timer, that means it is literally impossible to conquer them in 100 years.
>>
>>180421608
Unless you start as Russia.
Dumbass.
>>
>>180421373
>100% mil spending but no supplies
Fully fund supplies, drop mil spending to 25%. Brigades without reinforcements are better than brigades with no organization.
>>
>>180421581
desu all lurkers should be banned for being suspected redditors
>>180421608
t. started playing vicky before all the expansions were released
it was even easier as britain
>>
>>180421715
We can do this shit all day, you fucking mong.
Britain is 75+ states if you include India, Canada, Australia, Guyana, all the islands, and everything else, which you would need for a WC.
>>
File: 20170622043149_1.jpg (467KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170622043149_1.jpg
467KB, 1600x900px
Good going Denmark, just great. I'm sure it'll come out in a few generations.
>>
>>180421918
Not unless you start as Britain.
Dumbass.
>>
>>180421887
*after
>>
What fresh hell is this
>>
File: reddit cancer loves liqour.png (12KB, 878x179px) Image search: [Google]
reddit cancer loves liqour.png
12KB, 878x179px
>reddit doesnt come he-
>>
File: 1468617785922.jpg (20KB, 310x156px) Image search: [Google]
1468617785922.jpg
20KB, 310x156px
>>180420423
>>180420505
>>180420610
>>180420810
ANSWER ME
>>
Also you have to factor in the time it takes to jusify a CB just to declare war, you would have to justify lots of CBs and even short ones would add up to over a year's worth of justifying.
>>
>>180422126
That's not really an issue.
>>
>>180422064
Fairly certain that bokshevik nigger posts here, there's always one communist who posts EXTREMELY smugly and assumes everyone agrees with him because he isn't being downvoted.
>>
>>180416653
Malaya
>>
>>180422045
wad de fugg
>>180422064
Guess we found out who the anti-/pol/ psoters are.
>>
>>180422126
do you really want me to play a completely vanilla vic2 germany and prove how dumb you are. i could also try with the expansions if you wanted
>>
What's a good way of cucking out Portugal of colonization?
I'm planning on taking their islands and their two mainland ports to cuck them, Castille hates them so it would be a good plan right?
>>
File: 20170621223922_1.jpg (444KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621223922_1.jpg
444KB, 2560x1080px
oh
>>
>>180422064
i guarantee they dont post and lurk for the ebin memes
>>
File: dude guns lmao.jpg (578KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dude guns lmao.jpg
578KB, 1920x1080px
>even the flag is a gun
How is a Russian Principality more American than the United States?
>>
>>180422045
Hey wait a second this isn't Quebec.
>>
File: 1485649416845.png (967KB, 1037x682px) Image search: [Google]
1485649416845.png
967KB, 1037x682px
Sweden has 520k craftsmen. 310k are working in regular clothes factories.
>>
>>180422325
vanilla is a completely fucking different game than with AHD and HoD. Of course you could do base victoria 2. "vanilla" usually implies without mods, not without expansions
>>
>>180422119
I'll take pity on you.

Presumably the title is de jure to one of the top titles you own, or holds de jure land in one of the top titles you own. I don't know why you were permitted to release Saxon land which was de jure, but the issue now is that the game at least thinks it has things in your de jure territory.
>>
File: hmmmm.png (7KB, 884x100px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
7KB, 884x100px
>>180422064
>HPM isn't the reason why redditors come h-
>>
File: 1490746027573.png (9KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1490746027573.png
9KB, 426x364px
Why are there never any _ck2 mp games hosted?
>>
>>180422526
who cares what word i used to describe vic2 with no expansions. now what do you want? i will start a vic2 germany or uk without hpm and prove to you its possible
>>
>>180422582
>top titles
I'm the Emperor of Britain and I don't want Scandinavia
It is de jure land in the Kingdom of Saxony--shoukd I destroy the title and see if I can do that? But, wait, you can't recreate Saxony, correct?
>>
>>180422413
Despite the fact that I don't like the idea of Mejor Mexico, those are some decent borders.
>>
>>180422640
2 reasons
1. CK2 multi-player is just an overall bitch to try to get to work
2. Guaranteed every game ends as everyone's too busy seducing each other's wife and assassinating their kids
>>
>>180422813
I don't know if you can recreate it. You would need to destroy Saxony, though, for sure.
>>
>>180421081
competitive gaymer fags getting worked to hell by based greekbro

>muh competitive gayming
>MUH CHEATZ

lmao
>>
>>180422625
>and probably hpm
>KNOWINGLY wanting to piss off the guy you're trying to get to help you
Reddit trulysre the niggers of the internet.
>>
>>180422882
which part is mejer?
>>
>>180423147
This. Please don't listen to HoI4 Steamcordplaza niggers, hellenIad.
>>
>>180421081
I care. I find it interesting and I asked him to post it.
>>
>>180422985
And it worked, and I can still reform Saxony. Finally, that's shit I don't need to care about any more. Thanks, lad
>>
>>180422045
>High Medieval Archer

Is that straight up DH? Or is it modded?
>>
File: 20170621225742_1.jpg (784KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621225742_1.jpg
784KB, 2560x1080px
russia white peaced for some reason so now i have chance to make greece good country again

wish luck lads
>>
>>180419162
Oh. Well that's certainly... interesting.
Anyway, the moral of the story is don't do that.
>>
>>180423710
Are your armies actually good though? Like competitive with rest of the world?
>>
>>180423841
they would be if i wasn't entirely int
i have most army techs so they're decent
>>
File: reddit arrives.png (10KB, 804x171px) Image search: [Google]
reddit arrives.png
10KB, 804x171px
Is anyone surprised?
>>
when can i become gommunisst?
>>
File: 20170621230754_1.jpg (621KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621230754_1.jpg
621KB, 2560x1080px
how can 100% of my populous want one policy and 131% of my populous want the exact opposite policy
>>
still don't understand why pair of cocks decided to remove the minimap in goi4 smdh
>>
>>180424447
both sides make good arguments
>>
File: 20170621231449_1.jpg (572KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621231449_1.jpg
572KB, 2560x1080px
Okay I think I know what I need to do to stabalize this country.
right now about 20% of the total population of my country is unemployed. This is because they're all craftsman (pic related) but I don't have enough materials to build or upgrade even a single factory.
I have automated trade turned ON for ALL goods. Is this wrong? I was building factories just fine before. Is it possible that the goods are going to my military instead? I'm going to try turning stockpile back down and construction up and see if that works.

>>180424707
oh ok that makes sense, thanks
>>
File: 20170621231522_1.jpg (598KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621231522_1.jpg
598KB, 2560x1080px
>>180424707
>>180424447
wait it got worse
>>
File: 20170622051626_1.jpg (447KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170622051626_1.jpg
447KB, 1600x900px
Some fucked up borders
>>
>>180424995
>140M
jesus that's a lot of fucking greeks
you're hellenizing the entire usa and latin america
>>
>>180418764
>Implying there were once this many greeks alive.
>>
File: 20170621231803_1.jpg (587KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621231803_1.jpg
587KB, 2560x1080px
>>180425125
becomes truly horrifying when you take into account my insane unemployment rate. 98.6% in my capital region. 1.3million unemployed souls out in the streets. in one state. in 1860.
>>
>>180419151
>>180419159
>>180419228
this is the power of pavlos
>>
>>180425275
Show emigration map
Go find the province in latin america that has the most greeks
>>
>>180420423
janny remove this filth
>>
File: 20170621232413_1.jpg (505KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621232413_1.jpg
505KB, 2560x1080px
>>180425362
latin america is mostly bland, but there are many provinces in the usa that are majority greek.
>>
>>180421563
>nearly 1500 active brigades
>supplying them
>>
I want to try an independent Portuguese colony in Africa. Which one is best for this? Kongo?
>>
>>180422064
Daily reminder that if you can't stand reactionaries you deserve death.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck is Disliking Reactionary Debate Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Debate Like Nigga Close Your Mouth Haha
>>
File: fgrek.png (1015KB, 888x751px) Image search: [Google]
fgrek.png
1015KB, 888x751px
people dont like greece anymore appartently
>>
>>180423354
no that's the vanilla infantry unit for UK in DH
>>
>>180425653
Better than supplying none
>>
>>180420263
C is for cookie
Cookie is for me
>inb4 Kurt Eichenwald
>>
>>180425125
it's actually ~600 million
He's got 140 million POPs
>>
>>180425734
>that liquor production
lad, has the global economy crashed yet?
>>
>tfw no up to date torrents for ck2
>don't want to sign up on that ruski site
Rip
>>
>>180412093
>>180411919
You do realize there are no questions in either of yout posts, right?
>>
>>180426120
no risk, no reward
>>180426162
jej it's gonna be another 500 posts after he clarifies before he gets an answer
>>
>>180425734
I wouldn't want to live near half a billion greeks either
>>
File: 20170621233455_1.jpg (561KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621233455_1.jpg
561KB, 2560x1080px
>>180426081
I can't upgrade any of my factories. This is causing problems.
I only produce 9.82% of the world's liquor, despite having a liqour factory in every state and having the world's largest population of any civlized state.
>>
>>180426215
g-guess I'll just get an older version and play with no mods
>>
What do you do with summoned demons in Geheimnisnacht mod? I thought they could be commanders, but I guess not. Are they supposed to be counsellors? The demons I'm getting are rarely, if ever superior to the counsellors I already have, even when they are specialized for the position. Playing as Witch King, btw.
>>
>>180420263
I'll take D, thank you very much.
>>
>>180426326
in fact my biggest export is cotton, but i only produce 1.9% of the world's cotton
>>
>>180426375
Then again, the bulk of my demons so far were summoned through peasant leaders.
>>180426326
Not being able to upgrade factories is usually a result of parties with specific policies being in power, like anarcho liberals.
>>
File: 20170621233953_1.jpg (553KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621233953_1.jpg
553KB, 2560x1080px
>>180426521
socialists right now. Planned Economy.

IT's not that I can't hit the button. Oh I can hit all the buttons. But then nothing happens. See pic related: It's been like this for nine years. None of the progress bars move forward, and it says that I don't have any of the materials. Automated trading is on for all goods and all factories are subsidized.
>>
File: 20170621234149_1.jpg (768KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621234149_1.jpg
768KB, 2560x1080px
oh no
>>
>>180426682
My best guess would be that your economy simply doesn't have access to the required materials. Prestige might help, but this game really shafts small or unciv countries when it comes to trade.
>>
File: 20170621234423_1.jpg (602KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621234423_1.jpg
602KB, 2560x1080px
>>180426903
I was a GP. At least for awhile.

Now they made slavery legal again. time to enslave turk
>>
>>180426682
Also try building factories for cement and other such construction materials.
>>
>>180426995
Slavery is mainly good early game. It's absolute cancer if you want major industrialization, to upgrade pops, or to improve education levels later on.
>>
>>180423710
>131 industry in 1860
>25% literacy
>131 million pops
>323 brigades
nikea cheats, bruh
>>
File: v2_58.jpg (175KB, 479x635px) Image search: [Google]
v2_58.jpg
175KB, 479x635px
A few small edits to the mod today:

-Irregulars have no resource requirement to build an now have grain as a upkeep good. This should let uncivs actually raise an army if they are locked out of any goods due to low prestige, although without grain they'll still be pretty bad. I'm still testing this, if it messes anything up I'll revert it back, although I think I'll keep the upkeep cost.

-Ottomans can now get Tatar as accepted with the same decision used for albanians, bosniaks, etc. if they own Crimea. I may eventually remove the Arab Revolt event for them removing arabs as accepted, but right now it's unlikely.

-Pop growth from healthcare is now tied directly to social funding, and has an additional, small, cost in addition. You get a fraction of the normal growth bonus based on how much money you have in social spending, with 100% giving the full bonus. This is subject to change if the AI can't handle it.

Ancap flavor has taken awhile, but it should be done by tomorrow, I've added quite a bit since I last talked about it.
>>
>>180426216
>the year is 1933
>hitler is on his rise to power
>becomes ultimate chancellor of germany
>probably
>currently 600 million greeks living in germany
>the fertile waters of athens has increased the growth rate in greece by 600%
>current greek government unable to keep up with the population demands, basically ancap paradise
>greece produces 90% of every single good and item
>military consists of about 600 million soldiers
>greek population census is out of date in three days, making it impossible to gather relevant information, but current estimates put greece at a total population of 60 billion.
>anyways, back to hitler
>"we must wipe the greeks from the earth"
>current military expansion for lebensraum in the greek "state" has pushed up to czech lands
>hitler declares war on greek commonality
>entirety of germany eaten in a matter of days
>hitler isn't killed, it's just that now the greeks are a majority of the population, 9:1.
>fast forward, 1945
>atomic weapons developed
>greek population sitting at 1.5 trillion souls
>only option is to glass the entirety of europe
>greek population rate, however, has hit remarkable levels
>each bomb is dropped, killing a few million, but another million takes their place
>allied production of nuclear weapons cannot keep up with greek human production
>logistic equation modelling thrown out the window by this point, "carrying capacity" is a joke among greeks
>greek language now consists of two words:
>sex and kill
>there is no question mark at the end of either word, they are direct commands
>allied efforts to build spacecraft succeed, but greek intermingling has outbread most of the non-greek population
>1960
>there are 30 non-greeks left, now leaving into space, watching as the earth is consumed by the greek ancap state
>in 10 years the population will begin to die off massively, considering the food production of the entire world can no longer sustain the greek peoples
>>
>>180427121
To be specific,

1.) Slave pops can't upgrade.
2.) Slave pops can't work factories, only base RGOs.
3.) Slave pops negatively impact your education level.
>>
>>180420263
Not my first choice but I'll gladly take G.
>>
>>180427209
nerf germany when
>>
>>180427309
basically what im trying to accomplish
>>
>>180427309
>you will never marry a greek qt and get to work on impregnating her the legally mandate 12 times
>>
4 picks who I play in my first ever game of V2.
Please don't suggest anything hard.
Also, should I play HPM or vanilla?
>>
>>180427606
>a greek qt
>a
lad
>>
File: 20170621235351_1.jpg (526KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621235351_1.jpg
526KB, 2560x1080px
greeks taken over albania and sinai

somehow sudanese took over israel and jordan

actually capital of sudan is the most populated city on earth right now at 19M pops. even more populated than biggest greek or chinese city. not sure how they did that but there's sudanese scattered all over africa and the middle east.
>>
>>180427736
HPM.
uh, switzerland is nice.

t. not mountain jew poster
>>
File: 20170621235549_1.jpg (509KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621235549_1.jpg
509KB, 2560x1080px
all the greeks in america assimilated to dixie
>>
>>180427309
fucking hell imagine if in real life each greek couple had a hundred kids each.
>>
>>180427760
>>a
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>180427946
greece strong
>>180427958
SINGULAR
>a greek gf
>many greek gf
>>
>>180427736
Play Brazil in HPM

t/ notalex
>>
File: 20170621235746_1.jpg (581KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621235746_1.jpg
581KB, 2560x1080px
twice as many greeks as chinese
1/25th the area
>>
>>180427773
Make the empire ethnically sudanese.
>>
>>180427946
>ywn be Ajax
>>
>>180428058
did this mod boost all pop growth rates? Explain
>>
>>180427317
Slavery reform and slave states also negatively impact pop promotion, hugely.
>>
File: 20170621235959_1.jpg (643KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621235959_1.jpg
643KB, 2560x1080px
>88 million craftsmen
>ZERO CAPITALISTS
>>
>>180428015
greece would be even poorer than today because their king cant balance the budget or even feed his soldiers
>>
>>180428058
The mod you're playing must be broken as hell.
>>180426375
bump
>>
>>180428203
He spammed a baby boom modifier with the console on 1 Jan.
>>
>>180428223
truly a worker's paradise, friend
>>
>>180428250
hes a cheating cunt
report early threads
>>
>>180428203
>>180428250
read the thread shittards
>>
>>180428203
it just set a permanent +5% modifer to pop growth rate in whatever provinces I choose (it's random but I can keep firing the event, one state at a time, until I get the onces I want).

I picked my four core states, Attica, Penneloplesesles, Southern Macedonia and Thessalia.
>>
Can someone get me a download link for HPMP(not HPM)?
>>
Proper Thread
>>180321050
>>180321050
>>180321050
>>180321050
>>
>>180425515
What a world
>>
File: literal disgust.png (50KB, 137x185px) Image search: [Google]
literal disgust.png
50KB, 137x185px
>>180428436
???
>>180428386
they're greek, don't bully
>>180428449
pic related
>>
>>180428384
>SEETHING
>>
>>180428574
Who is this guy?
>>
File: obligatory qt.png (233KB, 338x572px) Image search: [Google]
obligatory qt.png
233KB, 338x572px
Should Ethiopia be united by Jews or Coptics? The two Jewish characters start weak as hell and are Jewish but Coptic Ethiopians have this problem >>180407135
>>
>>180428387
so why so many sudanese
>>
>>180428753
Some english youtuber. He makes videos about medieval stuff.
>>
File: mild interest.png (43KB, 127x164px) Image search: [Google]
mild interest.png
43KB, 127x164px
>>180428753
lindybeige
>>
>>180428946
>>180428914
Oh that guy /his/ hates because what he says is mildly inaccurate?
when will casuals learn fun "facts" > facts
>>
>>180428819
Dunno I think they just want to outdo me. Literally Israel is 85% sudanese.
>>
When do these FUCKING CHRISTIANOS fuck off?
>>
9 picks my next CK2 culture.
>>
>>180429113
Ashkenazi
>>
>>180429015
>fun facts > facts
hitler killed 6 million > communists internationally killed 10x that
>>
File: Capture.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Using TOT, with medium opacity. Why doesn't my opacity increase?
>>
>>180429113
Platinean
>>
>>180429113
Ashkenazi
>>
>>180429113
Greek
>>
>>180429045
I bet you gave them the viagra modifier too.
>>
>>180427736
HPM Sokoto.
>>
>>180429113
uninstall
>>
>>180429189
this may have come first
>>180429209
but this is better

lad
do it for the greeks
>>
>>180429189
>>180429209
whaT now?
>>
>>180429045
What is "Literally Israel?" Is that different from regular Israel?
>>
>>180429292
>>180429294
Do cultural Ashkenazi but hellenic religion
>>
File: PRF.jpg (824KB, 1755x980px) Image search: [Google]
PRF.jpg
824KB, 1755x980px
Due to some odd mechanics added most likely to appease MP shitters with their 100% occupation meme, the French couldn't establish the Dutch under them as a puppet just yet and were auto-forced into a white peace. However the Free Zone of Tangier is successfully secured as a part of French Algeria.
>>
>>180429337
nope culturally greek but jewish religion.
outbreeding and outjewing since 1 Jan 1836
>>
>>180429294
Do Greek culture but jewish religion.
>>
File: 20170622001628_1.jpg (464KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170622001628_1.jpg
464KB, 2560x1080px
>>180429229
i didn't. this is their capital, the one with 18M pops. see no modifier, just "Opium Problem" which increases consciousness and decreases RGO throughput.

>>180429327
some people in this thread would say that metaphorically israel goes from the Nile to the Euophrates
>>
New Thread
>>180429226
>>180429226
>>180429226
>>180429226
>>
>>180419162
What console command accomplished this? I want to try it with a really tiny pop. Don't worry, I won't steal your 15 minutes,
>>
File: lastplata.jpg (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
lastplata.jpg
1MB, 1280x960px
Last Plata
>>
>>180429962
not a console command you have to edit some game files
Thread posts: 760
Thread images: 200

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.