[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/aog/ Attorney Online General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 57

File: latest.jpg (193KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
193KB, 400x240px
Repeat edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
Streams are usually on twitch, evening US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases there via guardlytheguard, lawfuldickish, and toodamnsmug, or their corresponding youtube channels.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
http://ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 trailer: [YouTube] [Subbed!] Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (The Great Ace Attorney 2) - April 2017 Trailer
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 browser demo:http://www.capcom.co.jp/dai-gyakuten2/trial/
>>
This is what should have happened with their meeting in SoJ after 10 years. (Or, at least two)
>>
The next item being repolled will be the lucina removal poll. Vote "Yes" to remove, "No" to keep via "/pm VoteMod".
>>
>>180359252
That poll actually already ended I just haven't announced the results yet because #sleep
>>
>>180358380
I just want to see Phoenix giving his heart out to Maya. They been through so much together, and it's a cute pairing.

But Capcom hates couples.
>>
File: Objection.png (362KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Objection.png
362KB, 620x350px
posting old case pic for bump
>>
So, what's everyone's favorite characters to use in each role?
>>
>>180368570
I like using Meekins as a detective.
>>
Does anyone have a good pic of Franziska to use as an OP for the 2-2 thread on /v/?
>>
The poll results will be released later today and the next poll will begin at that time
>>
>>180356348
I forgot to keep the last thread bumped.
>>
>>180374747
I cried
>>
>>180368570
>Lead DA
Usually a lawyer. I dislike using non-lawyers in this position.

>Lead Pro
Either a prosecutor character or a dangit.

>Detective
Adachi

>Wit 1
Depends on the evidence

>Wit 2
Adachi

>Judge
Judge
>>
>>180371823
Is there a reason for the delay? Counting votes shouldn't take too long, right?
Or is it making sure no same IP's?
>>
So Marisu and Gato killed the arcade... those fiends.
>>
>>180380878
how can you play mafia with marisu.

sure the ingame may be day 1 but when he gets around to typing his action it's already night 2 irl.
>>
>>180381041
"Got my role" says Vortex, staring around town hall, noticing that all his neighbors, friends, and family have been murdered by the mafia.
>>
Would playing AO be a good thing to put on a fuckbook profile?
>>
>>180278417
Old thread
>>180356348

>>180381921
wew, or something like
>all these corpses are an opportunity. [unzips]
>>
>>180368570
Still trying to find who fits best where.
Thus far, I have had the best luck making most characters working in a prosecutor/rival role.
>>
File: AO real case hours.jpg (238KB, 628x328px) Image search: [Google]
AO real case hours.jpg
238KB, 628x328px
Is it possible to get an entire soundtrack strawpolled in on one poll or is that too much regardless of how fitting it might be?
>>
File: ao edge.jpg (233KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
ao edge.jpg
233KB, 620x320px
we case pics now
>>
>>180387498
We did it with ghost trick.
>>
>>180387498
>>180391028
As well as Trauma Trouble I believe
>>
Please vote in this poll, it's to gauge what our playerbase uses.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13250811
>>
Remove Lucina Poll

Yes: 46%

No: 54%

poll fails. Lucina stays

The next poll is the Hazama removal poll. "/pm Votemod" 'yes' or 'no'.
>>
File: 1464319891750.png (25KB, 257x176px) Image search: [Google]
1464319891750.png
25KB, 257x176px
Haven't played in a a few months, how's the game going now?
>>
>>180399739
Great! Don't listen to the detractors, we have multiple cases building and running daily, the people are friendly and full of memes.

Drop by some time and sign up
>>
>>180399739
Hi Greg.
>>
File: John Marsh.jpg (30KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
John Marsh.jpg
30KB, 625x469px
Stop fucking dying.
>>
>>180406221
You first.
>>
>>180368570
I like using Mia to be bullied.
>>
File: (a)strained.gif (5KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)strained.gif
5KB, 256x192px
>>180416632
CEASE
>>
>>180416632
Newfriend here, why is Mia such a meme? Do you hate female lawyers?
>>
>>180416898
It's a variety of things.

1. A namefag that mained Mia gave up a lot.
2. Female lawyers IRL are incompetent and objectively worse than male lawyers.
3. Mia is the worst girl in Ace Attorney
4. Young Mia is cute when she's despairing.
5. Bullying """professional""" women is a fetish.
>>
>>180417453
Citation needed on 2
>>
>>180417453
So essentially, this is a place full of degenerates.
>>
>>180418730
Leave while you can
>>
Writing a case for the first time.
Tips?
>>
File: 1465062687648.jpg (33KB, 317x427px) Image search: [Google]
1465062687648.jpg
33KB, 317x427px
>>180418403
Biologically women aren't as smart as men, which doesn't help them work in a career where you need to be logical. To compensate female lawyers usually use sex appeal to win over the jury and the judge, which is referenced with Mia's design. Ace Attorney gave her an unrealistic personality and made her more competent than a female lawyer could possibly be.

A realistic IRL Mia would try to seduce the judge. If that fails she'd give up, since the male prosecution would run circles around her.
>>
>>180420454
Second question, what brand of vape do you use?
>>
>>180417453
>1. A namefag that mained Mia gave up a lot.
Only 3 times, but that's more than enough to get a reputation for doing so
>2. Female lawyers IRL are incompetent and objectively worse than male lawyers.
:thinking:
>3. Mia is the worst girl in Ace Attorney
No.
>4. Young Mia is cute when she's despairing.
Yeah.
>5. Bullying """professional""" women is a fetish.
I can agree with that shit, which is why I also bully all Franziskas.
>>
>>180419889
Physical evidence. Don't forget it.

Motive evidence, something that shows why the defendant would kill the victim.

Means evidence as in how the defendant committed the crime. It is important that this solely points towards the defendant initially.

Opportunity evidence as in something explaining why and when the defendant and victim were in the same place at the same time for the murder to have happened.
>>
All this shitposting about Names makes me want to host a civil case where we finally determine if he was a good player or not.
>>
>>180420454
you know that's full of shit, right?

On average, Women are more likely to be more average intelligence, sitting closer to to the mean, while males intellectual levels tend to fluctuate from the mean much more do to a higher variability in their intellectual IQ, but this is both in the positive direction and the negative direction. Overall, both are fairly equal, and there IS evidence to back that up.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/b4fc/9dfb7c8ea9c31a830f4e6671426e8ca316a3.pdf

^one such piece of actual researched evidence (actually, it's 6 compiled, but who's counting).
>>
File: 1494817098271.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1494817098271.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>180422750
Holy shit. You get 'em.
>>
>>180422750
>(((Researched))) evidence
>Legitimate

oy vey
>>
>>180423895
As opposed to your posts on t_d, which are purely gospel truths.
>>
>>180422750
Who cares if men or women are smarter?

The true question is, are men or women (male) smarter?
>>
File: Screenshot_242.png (25KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_242.png
25KB, 250x175px
>>
whose fucking idea was it to enforce piratepad in normal cases
>>
>>180422750
biologically the smartest woman is less smarter than 50% of the smartest men which means the smarterer men are better at lawyering, which prooves him right.
>>
>>180430094
What are you talking about?
>>
>>180431057
>05
that's. No, You have no idea what you are even talking about. there would be way less than 1% of the entire male population more intelligent than the most intelligent woman (not that this in itself is quantifiable). not 50%. Please don't pull numbers out of your ass.

Further, if you read the study I posted, you'd find women actually are better at men, even in flux, at reading comprehension and associative memory.

You know. Two things critical to being a lawyer.
>>
>>180432107
no women are the average, so we're 50
men are either the best, at 100, or the worst, at 0. half of men are 100, half are 0, but all of women are 50. It's why you see people like steven hawkins and uwe boll and elon musk and harry potter in the news but never any women doing anything notable other than being famous to be famous like the cardashingens or miley cyrus.
>>
>>180433170
Does it hurt being this stupid?
>>
>>180431257
just a bunch of players suddenly using piratepad to like plan out shit, it railroads cases too much
>>
>>180434152
I'd rather be one of the 50s than a 0 or a 100. 0s are compared to 100s, whereas 100s have everything expected of them. Being a 50 I can just look pretty.
>>
>>180433170

Your example is so extremely flawed I'm not going to go into it.

As for the other point, just because you don't know or hear about the multitudes of extremely intelligent women doesn't mean they aren't out there. You can find examples of extremely intelligent women if you look for them

But here are a few that you SHOULD Know.

Marie Curie - discovered radioactivity and isolated pure radium

Margaret Thatcher - British Prime Minister, Chemist, lawyer.

Emilie Chatelet - synthesized the first versions of the laws of conservation of energy.

I think several of Englands Queens could be put here, but I think most Notable is Queen Elizabeth I. Read a book if you want to know more about her.
>>
File: 1477946516176.jpg (182KB, 526x560px) Image search: [Google]
1477946516176.jpg
182KB, 526x560px
>>180434421
>>180433170

>This is what Trump voters actually believe.
>>
>>180434543
>Queens
those are like cardashiens, famous because they're famous. they were born into it they didn't do anything special.
marie curie copied what her husband did, margaret thatcher was charasmatic but that's just looking pretty and people voted her. never heard of the third one but if it's just the first ones then they obviously weren't good enough cuz they were refined.

>>180434607
i voted trump because he's a guy not because of what my believes are.
>>
>>180434153
Oh yeah that shit is cancer and we should discourage it and make everybody who does it feel bad.

Outside of multi-witting and reviewing each other's testimonies, you shouldn't use piratepads to plan wild rides or other retarded shit that will lead to a whole bunch of railroading and walling.
>>
>>180434607

Um. No. As a Trump voter, this is just what uneducated/sexist/idiot's believe.

I assure you, there are PLENTY of the racist, sexist and misogynistic diatribe from people that are on the other side of the isle.

>>180434796

>clear lack of understanding of why England still has a queen

I suggest doing some actual research.
>>
>>180434908
they have queens because it's "traditional" same reason why japan still sacrifices virgins to the gods during their festival. queens are bad rulers because they don't need to know how to rule they're born into it and are guaranteed their jobs, it's why england is in a bad spot right now with brecksit. trump could only be a president because he studies and knows well how to lead a country, queen alzheimerbeth was raised knowing she would always rule so she never had to study. england would be 500x better position if they fired the queen and instated someone like trump or even clinton as their new queen, even if clinton is a woman.
>>
>Grill not just falling for a "males > females" argument but also doing it with her trip on
Typical girl.
>>
>>180434908
>Unironically voted Trump

Boy, I bet you feel real silly now.
>>
why is anongrill replying to bait
>>
>>180435984
hush you, I'm enjoying myself. But fien, I'll turn the trip off so you namefag-faggers can have one less thing to trigger you.

>>180436037

I feel amazingly satisfied. Doing pretty much everything I asked of him.

>>180435097

Again, I suggest you read into it more. It's more than simply tradition. In particular, I suggest you look up why England has a specific emphasis on it's Queen, not it's King, when Kings have been the classically dominant symbol of royalty in monarchies.

Here's a hint: Queen Elizabeth I is going to be front and center in that research.
>>
I will reply to whatever I want.
>>
>>180436520
I only use that user when I'm actually on my phone. I would NEVER post on my phone in the middle of the night.

If your going to copycat, at least do it properly.
>>
>>180436429
"i wanna be more famous like teh cardashinens waaah waaah give me attention country babby wants her baa baa" and still doesn't counter how it's raised from birth knowing you're gonna have that job so there's no need to study or be good at it, which is why the current queen is trash compared to past monarchs like king henry, king william, king midas and king kong
>>
>>180436429
If "everything I asked of him" involved attempting to run his family's corrupt enterprises out of the highest office in the land, colluding with foreign adversaries to take that office, putting imbeciles and grifters in nearly every appointed position, ruining our foreign relations, and generally being a blithering infantile moron, then yeah, I guess he's doing an okay job by your standards.

Traitor.
>>
>>180436624
and you guys wonder why I respond to this shit.

This is comedy gold.

>>180436802

It's okay. Tell me how you REALLY feel!
>>
>>180436919
So you want to see this nation burn, is that it? You want to see the lives of millions ruined purely out of spite?
>>
>>180436919
comedy gold yet you can't refute any of my points because they are 100% indubiously correct.
>>
File: aldo bible.jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
aldo bible.jpg
5KB, 300x57px
>>180432107
>Further, if you read the study I posted,
Not him, and although I agree with your point, nobody (except for me, and I should return to sleeping for what little time I have before work) will read that study unless you cite the relevant parts. This is presenting an opinion, and then waving a book in people's faces claiming that
>>180423965
>gospel truths
lay within it.

Most people will quite rightly be irked if you tell them to read a study. They're comprehensive documents, not mere leaflets. In our cases, we don't say to witnesses
>The court record says otherwise, now breakdown for me!
To make a point, and for everyone's convenience, we say:
>According to the giant Blue Emperor Scorpion evidence in the court record, which was presented by the detective, it is much too large to be killed by small arms, and must be killed by holy water!
That way, the reader knows exactly what your claim is, where the backing is and what it looks like. There's no way you can get lost in the court record, or study, that way. If people actually properly fleshed out points in this way during cases, they'd be a divine experience as opposed to a sometimes arduous one.

>>180433170
>men are either best or the worst
Women make the best and worst nuns, though!

>>180430094
A wombat's.

>>180435097
>it's why england is in a bad spot right now
Unfortunately, we've always been this close to France. The English channel is not enough of a natural barrier, so there's been increasing support for leaving Europe entirely. In fact some of us are totally sick of globalism. That's right, we may even take the UK to space if need be.

>>180436624
>king henry, king william, king midas and king kong
Don't forget King from Tekken.
>>
>>180437181
>best and worst nuns
because nun is like a nurse it's a job so degrading that no real man would be one, men are pastors and doctors and they leaves nuns and nurses to women along with other jobs men don't want like kindergarten teacher, sex worker (receiving end), diaper changer, wet nurse, bridesmade, rape victim, and some others.
>>
>>180436963
Odd, only people I see burning things are the leftists on the streets.

With what is now reaching record low unemployment, record high economic enthusiasm, and increasing median wages...

Yeah, guess those millions of ruined lives are the DNC workers that are having to be laid off because the party is absolutely imploding.
>>
>>180434908
>sexist idiots
>falling for bait

Ain't you been on the internet since I was in diapers?
>>
>>180437363
Being a rape victim was the worst job I ever had though. Pay was terrible and didn't get any benifit's. I quit after my boss tried to sexually harass me.

Just the last straw for me, y'know?
>>
>>180437652
Deflect while you still can, the GOP is cracking and the current administration all have metaphorical targets on their back for Mueller's crack shot team.

This will go down in history as the GOP's greatest folly.
>>
>>180437775
duh thats why men don't even try for that job in the first place silly woman
>>
>>180436520
jebaited
>>
>>180436802
Fuck off disgruntled.
>>
>>180437779
Oh, I'm sure they'll find something. There has not been a special council to date that hasn't fond something on someone (they get paid a lot of money to get SOMEONE).

Even if that someone is a poor lacky 5 steps removed from the original subject of the investigation.

But no, try not to kill yourself when you are told (again...for what...the 9th time?) there was no collusion and no obstruction by the president.

>>180437759

It's not really falling for it if you're enjoying it. Sure, people frown upon feeding the troll...but the trolls here are just too cute.
>>
>Everyone taking this /pol/-tier bait.

Boy I really like this ACE ATTORNEY discussion on this ACE ATTORNEY general.
>>
File: (a)sweating.gif (5KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)sweating.gif
5KB, 256x192px
What was his endgame?
>>
>>180438123
>implying Franziska would wear black underwear

She's a white type.
>>
She's a dominatrix, not a pure maiden.
>>
File: truthtruthtruthbrains.jpg (79KB, 256x175px) Image search: [Google]
truthtruthtruthbrains.jpg
79KB, 256x175px
>bat didn't spoiler
The joke's ruined.

>>180437363
>because nun is like a nurse it's a job
A nun is not a job. I would label it a way of living. They're a member of a female exclusive community that devotes themselves to their faith. They may have jobs, and some do.

>>180438243
Taking responsibility for all of the crimes commited in the world, becoming GodRon, and freeing the mahou shoujos from the QBs.

Dessie stole his power.
>>
>>180438431
nun is a job where they in the church to do things like clean they are help for the pasture but can never be one themselves like a secretary but less general and more work
>>
$G[4][AthenaCykesSOJ]: Betty de Famme, if you are the admin. There is someone that would like you to wish her a goodnight and wants to have a goodnight hug.
>>
>>180438123
Why is she so PERFECT?
>>
>>180439695
>The admin of the server is tied around the finger of the schizo that invaded us

God I fucking miss Lewdy.
>>
File: ao debestigation.png (35KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
ao debestigation.png
35KB, 261x195px
Follow your dreams, /aog/.
>>
>>180442918
Have you ever wanted a loli?
>>
File: ao new defense.jpg (338KB, 710x527px) Image search: [Google]
ao new defense.jpg
338KB, 710x527px
>>180443579
I've always wanted tobecome one.
>>
Betty, I love you. Let's have a platonic relationship.
>>
>>180438605
You're crossing wires with your definition of job. A nun isn't a task in the church. It's the name given to that group of minded people. They don't get paid by the nunnery, their communal home, for living there.

>>180422665
When was the last civil trial?
>>
Is there any guide to how the courtroom commands work? Like how to change a courtroom from idle to building, how to change a /doc, so on.
>>
>>180446341
/status building-open
/doc [paste the doc link]
>>
>>180446396
That easy, huh?
Thanks.
>>
File: AO ded dahlia.png (70KB, 251x185px) Image search: [Google]
AO ded dahlia.png
70KB, 251x185px
Sleep tight /aog/.
May we case in the morning.
>>
>>180446341
>>180446396
>>180446994
Don't forget to use /help and you can go to check out all the commands.
>>
I only ever played Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney on NDS back then. I want to replay it and finally get into the series and wanted to ask:
is the Ace Attorney Trilogy on 3DS good to start?
>>
>>180451394
yeah, the trilogy is the best starting point. if you aren't able to play the DS originals, the 3DS trilogy is a decent substitute. just don't play the iOS version, it's literal garbage.
>>
>>180451468
I can play the DS originals, too. Is there any difference between these versions? Should I play the DS ones over the 3DS?
>>
>>180451514
There are some slight animation differences between the DS and the 3DS versions -- the 3DS versions of the animations have less frames, so they look kind of jumpy.
>>
>>180451394
No.
Emulate DS versions of Ace Attorney, Justice for All and Trials & Tribulations in that order.
After that you can play Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney or leave it for your last game.
I suggest playing it now because Phoenix is still his Trilogy self here.
After that play Apollo Justice and the Investigations games.
Take note that Investigations 2 will require an English patch.
That just leaves Dual Destinies and Soul of Justice.
DD you can play on your phone in better resolution if you can run it.
Dai Gyakuten Saiban is still only in Japanese with a never ever fantranslation.
>>
>>180451710
>3DS sprites have animations with less frames
w h y
Well, I prefer the pixel-y sprites look-wise anyway

>>180451769
Thank you for that detailed play order! Just what I needed
>>
>>180452010
Actually the iPhone version has less frames, 3DS version fixed this issue. 3DS is the best way to play the trilogy unless you really like the GBA sprites.
>>
>>180453112
As someone who played the 3DS version, the animation is significantly worse than the original.
>>
File: areyouserious.png (9KB, 167x187px) Image search: [Google]
areyouserious.png
9KB, 167x187px
>tfw not even waifu wars will keep these threads alive
>when AA has so many quality waifus you could fight over who's the best forever
>>
>>180454442
Mostly because that Ema fedora tipper left.
>>
>>180454442
You already posted best girl, anon.
>>
File: (a)laughing.gif (76KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)laughing.gif
76KB, 256x192px
>>180457879
clearly this is best waifu, anon.
>>
>>180458343
I want to hug and kiss Gumshoe and tell him how precious he is
>>
File: gumshoe1.png (1MB, 700x1292px) Image search: [Google]
gumshoe1.png
1MB, 700x1292px
>>180458397
Gummy is great
>>
>>180458343
>>180458397
Die in a fire
>>
File: (a)disheartened.gif (5KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)disheartened.gif
5KB, 256x192px
>>180458556
>>
>>180458556
You just made poor Gumshoe sad! Do you have no heart, anon?!
>>
>>180458554
Gumshoe is dead!
>>
File: 1436747949230.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
1436747949230.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>>180459476
No he's not... h-he's just so busy with work he hasn't had time to check in with the main cast... everything is fine...
>>
>>180459697
Since they planned for him to be the phantom, they clearly didn't think very much of him as an endearing character.
>>
>>180460452
that would have been an amazing twist though.
>>
>>180463167
Would it though?

Would it REALLY make sense that Gumshoe was the phantom?

It would mean one of two things:

A.) The real gumshoe got killed off during the dark age of the law and nobody noticed
B.) Gumshoe was ALWAYS the phantom since AA1

Both of these options would have sucked.
>>
>>180463889
>Gumshoe was ALWAYS the phantom since AA1
Really makes you think.
>>
>>180464249
No, it'd be fucking stupid.
>>
>>180463889
I keep seeing that Gumshoe was suppose to be the fandom but can't find it on the AA Wiki.

Can someone point me to this information?

>>180460452
>they didn't think of him being an endearing character
>been in 3 games and in the AAI, there's a pachinko minigame based off him losing his lunch, merchandise, ect

Nigga why you always lying
>>
File: Timelines.png (7KB, 838x371px)
Timelines.png
7KB, 838x371px
Reposting this in here since it'll probably be faster to get a response here.
I got the image I need from a game and I'm ready to go ahead and make some emotes out of them, yet I can't seem to find the "create frame animation", nor the "video timeline" and the "fame animation" stuff.
>>
>>180471103
Btw, I'm following this guide: http://imgur.com/a/DsKhh
>>
>>180471232
Try to open an image first, and see what that shows up.
If it still one regular timeline, click the box you can see on your image at the absolute right and "convert to frame timeline", something along those lines.
>>
File: Timelines1.png (21KB, 597x543px) Image search: [Google]
Timelines1.png
21KB, 597x543px
>>180471903
I can't seem to find "convert to frame timeline" or anything like it, though it appears I can't do much here. I have tried changing the format of the image, which was previously a .bmp image into a .png like those of Adachi's in the image and it gave the same results.
>>
>>180471232
It's a shit guide. Google "how to make gifs".
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-22_14-53-02.png (2MB, 1920x948px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-22_14-53-02.png
2MB, 1920x948px
Can anyone stop /ourlawyer/?
>>
>>180474660
convert to frame timeline is in the middle as a big button, not in that menu
>>
>polling 65 songs at once
>>
File: ao steno.jpg (201KB, 587x366px) Image search: [Google]
ao steno.jpg
201KB, 587x366px
Ya thank your steno today?
Or did you do your steno duty today?
>>
File: ao in a nutshell.png (88KB, 257x191px) Image search: [Google]
ao in a nutshell.png
88KB, 257x191px
>>
File: miles asspull.png (64KB, 255x174px) Image search: [Google]
miles asspull.png
64KB, 255x174px
>>180490738
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-09_22-56-01.png (140KB, 374x249px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-09_22-56-01.png
140KB, 374x249px
>>
Remove Hazama

Yes: 11 41%

No: 16 59%

Poll fails. Hazumeme stays.

The next poll is the Naoto removal poll. "/pm Votemod" 'yes' or 'no'.
>>
Correction. That's the Naoto Addition poll, not removal.
>>
>>180494395
so, votemod yes to add, no to not.
>>
>>180494623
exactly
>>
>>180368570
>Lead DA
Greg

>Lead Pro
Evil Von Karma

>Detective
Adachi

>Wit 1
Inferno Cop

>Wit 2
Hutch

>Judge
The King
>>
File: (b)normal.gif (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(b)normal.gif
8KB, 256x192px
>>
>>180494692
Second admin when?
>>
>>180503339
Namu you're not going to be next admin
>>
>>180503339
We need an admin that isn't beholden to foreign invaders. I'm surprised """Amanda""" hasn't been modded yet.
>>
when do we learn that liquid won the mod exam
>>
>>180499962
When.
>>
File: book2.gif (61KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
book2.gif
61KB, 256x192px
>>180507054
"Never"
>>
>>180494184
>>180494395
Oh, being polled again? I suppose I'll continue fixing it up then.
>>
>>180488096
Yes.
>>
>>180506095
Amanda, as much as I have personal gripes with her mannerisms, I do not really mind her as much.

I just wish she would shut the fuck up about the period shit.
>>
>>180514178
I just wish we could put an end to this schizophrenic nonsense about an esper girl and her different personalities.
>>
Haven't played this game in half a year but figured i'd check in anyway
how dead is it now?
>>
$G[4][AthenaCykesSOJ]: Betty Terran wants you to wish her a goodnight and she wants a goodnight hug from you here in area 4.
>>
>anongrill will never give you a goodnight hug
>>
>>180514736
>>180515021
Does anongrill play along with this autistic shit?
>>
>>180515445
Well, they have started to call her "sis" so I'm guessing she does.
>>
Rayfa: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Santa: ?
Santa: You were in the war?
Rayfa: I was.
Rayfa: POW
>>
File: (a)uh.gif (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)uh.gif
6KB, 256x192px
>>
>>180516354
They let her go because of all the excessive nagging.
>>
>>180516354
She was born into a prison camp. When her mother rescued her, she found a book next to her explaining all of her esper powers. Now she's being hidden from the government, who want to perform experiments on her.
>>
I blame Anongrill for giving so nice hugs.
>>
File: thinking.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>180518336
She also killed some people or something?

I don't know why we're enabling this.
>>
>>180518775
because fucking fclss ruined it for the rest of us to be able to make fun of them
>>
>>180516354
>>180517818
>>180518336
>>180518775
>>180519238
Sometimes I wish I had more knowledge about all these AO [NAMES] after stories like these.
>>
>>180522131
There are a few historians who could tell you what happened between AO and Acme. The truth about what happened, not just public knowledge. Though after finding them you'd have to convince them to talk about it, and that's harder with the anti-witch hunting rule in place.
>>
File: persona non grata.png (105KB, 258x193px) Image search: [Google]
persona non grata.png
105KB, 258x193px
>>180522568
I know exactly what type of faggots are enabling it. The same idiots who enabled the cross-server trial in the first place.
>>
>>180523549
none of us like this shit, but I'm speaking for no one but myself because who knows if they're reading this.
>>
>>180522568
>between AO and Acme
I am already lost.
This rabbit hole goes deeper than I thought.
>>
File: HQOlga.gif (92KB, 184x183px) Image search: [Google]
HQOlga.gif
92KB, 184x183px
Borscht?
>>
>>180525771
Verin trolled the acme people by spamming his name on their rules doc

But in reality it was actually Lynneposter who they made a mod. They make everybody mods.
>>
>>180527276
wrong and wrong
>>
>>180527572
What's the truth?
>>
>>180528345
The person who put the verin copypasta on the doc was anonymous, but it was not verin as he was not there and it was not lynne as lynne had already left. There were about 6 or 7 people with the doc open; who did what can't be traced. What I did was change the punishments for the third and fourth offenses to "A banana" and "Holy shit another banana", everything else is completely unknown, though I suspect Lynne was the one to put ascii skeletons in it the first time it got vandalized.
>>
>>180529362
Okay, but whose Acme tho?
>>
>>180530298
Acme isn't a person. It's a group. Like Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated) isn't a person. Or Vanilla Server of Contradiction isn't a person.
>>
File: inurturemyskin.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
inurturemyskin.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>>180530352
I'd say a certain amount of them are one person.
>>
>>180531140
A certain amount of every server is. Each individual person is one person.
>>
>>180531219
I mean a plural amount.
>>
>>180523549
fclss is the one that got all pissed off about the whole thing because he got his IP dropped. We never really needed to deal with ACME in the first place if people could just contain their autistic hateboners.

>>180519238
Just make friends with Anongrill.
>>
File: ABSOLUTE MAD MAN.gif (172KB, 320x314px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTE MAD MAN.gif
172KB, 320x314px
>"oh and my testimony didn't have any intended contra"
>>
>>180519238
hi gato
>>
File: 1434085958323.png (128KB, 180x340px) Image search: [Google]
1434085958323.png
128KB, 180x340px
This is Charlie.
Say something nice about him.
>>
>>180533640
I want to water Charlie!
>>
>>180533640
What a nig.
>>
File: Asspull.jpg (177KB, 587x364px) Image search: [Google]
Asspull.jpg
177KB, 587x364px
>>
File: ao hologram.jpg (205KB, 586x364px) Image search: [Google]
ao hologram.jpg
205KB, 586x364px
>>
File: what a nig.jpg (228KB, 701x500px) Image search: [Google]
what a nig.jpg
228KB, 701x500px
>>180536384
>>
>>180533640
Why did Mia name a plant
>>
>>180515445
My other option is to ignore it, which is boring, or to remove them, which is an abuse of my authority and people would have another reason to complain, except this time it would be justified.

But hey, maybe I should start banning shitposters :^)
>>
>>180533640
Charlie is a qt
>>
>>180545973
You don't have to trip 'less it's official, admins
>>
File: 1467383129377.png (23KB, 258x175px) Image search: [Google]
1467383129377.png
23KB, 258x175px
>tfw PoGo receives a big update
>i decide to bail from Huang DA role to do some gym hunting
>hour later i crash with a bike

Never bail your AO games kids
>>
File: unknown.png (52KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
52KB, 257x257px
>put a bat in evidence
>it's the murder weapon
>it's not a baseball bat
>>
>>180531760
I don't know why he got upset about his IP, it's not like it gives much information. Nobody wants to stalk his backstabbing ass.
>>
>>180548480
fuck off rhoda
>>
>>180548480
>backstabbing ass.
Come again?
>>
>>180549036
That wasn't me, fool.
>>
>>180549205
You're the stalker here Rhoda.
>>
Reminder to never trust Rhoda with anything.
>>
>>180548480
It's the principle of it.
>>180519238
I did what I could and I failed in my task, so they're here forever now.>>180522568

Ask anything and I'll respond with basic outlines.
>>
@everyone
Rule 5a. The MLP and Dolan ban extends to and includes evidence and use of said evidence.
>>
File: file.png (14KB, 249x188px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
14KB, 249x188px
>>180552695
>>
File: file.png (12KB, 251x185px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
12KB, 251x185px
>>180552786
INCEPTION B O I Z
>>
oh noes I've been manipulated by the rhoda again!
>>
File: mayanick.png (690KB, 1129x764px) Image search: [Google]
mayanick.png
690KB, 1129x764px
Did someone say...
cute shipping
>>
It's all a conspiracy from the trannies I tell ya.
>>
>>180551101
Reminder that Rhoda is why we have shit like >>180552918 and them leaving was the best thing to happen to this server.
>>
>>180555738
Now to wait for another rule to ban that until omni fixes it.
>>
>>180555738
Rhoda should have been perma banned the moment he deleted the only available DD footage.
Mods like to keep people who constantly undermine the community close by.
>>
>>180556440
>only available
>when there's footage in the main doc

https://pastebin.com/HkqE1AWg
>>
>>180556854
>incomplete footage
No, you can go fuck off.
You can't worm your way out of this one.
>>
>>180557302
then you should have grabbed the footage from rhoda/the guy rhoda got the footage from in the first place
>>
File: Hm.jpg (39KB, 733x493px) Image search: [Google]
Hm.jpg
39KB, 733x493px
>>180436402
Because she's(male) fucking retarded
>>
File: No.jpg (94KB, 470x611px) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
94KB, 470x611px
>>180437875
>le men can't be raped maymay
>>
>>180559104
Bet you can't prove him wrong
>>
File: You.png (163KB, 287x368px) Image search: [Google]
You.png
163KB, 287x368px
>>180560332
I can prove him wrong easily,he could prove himself wrong if he didn't live under a rock
>>
File: 1494471292373.png (42KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494471292373.png
42KB, 800x800px
I still don't get why witness profiles are a thing. Don't you guys like surprises?
>>
hol' up
is this
a motherfuggin
>>
>>180561850
It's more to know if your witnesses are around. People do switch if they want it to be a surprise, but you need to know if the team is around.
>>
File: 1477325486678.jpg (27KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1477325486678.jpg
27KB, 330x330px
>>180565893
No, I don't mean the doc sign-up, I mean the profiles along the victim's and defendant's, where you are supposed to fill the occupation and purpose on the crime scene. Even when I leave it empty on purpose, I am still told "fill your profile witness". I don't play very often, so this change from "no profiles" to "mandatory profiles for everyone" is jarring to me.
>>
>>180566472
I honestly don't regardless or change at the last moment.
>>
>>180566472
Witnesses profiles can often be used as evidence, so that's why it's preferred it's there. I don't know about this "purpose on the crime scene" thing, and but there's nothing wrong with leaving it blank until you're introduced. All you have to do is tell people.
I don't even think I've ever seen anyone say it was mandatory either.
>>
>>180566472
>>180566876
>>180567298
I employ the witness profiles as more of a notion on funny memes or personality-enhancing.

Dick Gumshoe - Detective
* Tries his very best
* His very best is sometimes not good at all
* Likes collecting bottlecaps
>>
>>180567532
This desu
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.