[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/PUBG/ copy paste edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 31

MP is king, Vector is fast trash edition.

Best guns in the game (according to PCgamer)
http://www.pcgamer.com/pubg-weapons-battlegrounds-guns/

For those who can't remember how how the plane flew: http://www.planepath.net/

Official stats for all the guns/gear
https://pubg.me/blog/post/detailed-stats-for-every-weapon-in-playerunknown-s-battlegrounds

Zharki is best drop location fuck you.
>>
>>179960684
>>179960684

DELET THIS
>>
Post fav gear set up, that you never actually get to use cause it's too ideal

M416 - 2X/4X/8X (switch between the 3 depending on situation), Compensater (instead of suppressor), Vert grip, Tactical Stock, and Ext.QD
UMP- Full decked out, with red dot instead of any magnified optic.

I never use a sniper, cause I'm not great at leading shots, so I just use whatever AR as a sniper, if I have a 4x or 8x.
>>
>>179962852
Any 7.62 gun for long range
SCAR/M4, UMP or S686 secondary
>>
>>179962852
Ur moms snatch
>>
OP just gets worse every time doesn't it
>>
>>179967416
uwot m8
>>
Jump punches to the head in this game are fucking random, I hit someone in the head twice and see the recoil and then get hit once in return and die instantly
>>
File: 1386217430559.png (259KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1386217430559.png
259KB, 1000x800px
>no friends to play with
>>
>>179967416
was no general so copied archive and made a new one with only pubg related photo i had s-sorry
>>
I love how RU players queue into NA because they need enemy players to look like they're standing still on their laggy ass third world monitors for easy kills.

Why the fuck would you have such a low, shit tick rate, and allow people to queue up into other regions?
>>
>>179968420
lmao did you just get rekt by someone and they shit talked your dead body in russian
no need to be mad blyat
>>
>>179969443
>Lmao did you get rekt
>Someone takes a shot, take no damage
>Go around cover, at an angle avoiding their aim
>Die
>Sure enough it's some RU streamer
>Watch as he shoots three times on me standing completely in the open without moving

Yeah, rekt. More like pinged by some third world shithole that can't even get good and queue into his own continent.
>>
Why are there people who insist that this game is skill-based and not luck-based?

>intentionally jump waaay far away from the plane's flight path
>barely make it to where I'm aiming
>inexplicably 10 other people there with me
>all I find is a helmet
>someone else gets a gun first and kills me immediately

Not to mention the amazing lag that only seems to crop up when other players are around at any point in the game. Are people being serious saying it's all about skill or am I getting memed?
>>
>>179969917
definitely there's luck involved but my last two games i had no weapon for 15 first minutes. it's about your movement and awareness.
>>
File: kar98 lead.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kar98 lead.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I would have been so mad
>>
File: justice rains from above.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
justice rains from above.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>179969916
i play with russians on EU and it doesnt happen at all
i live in NA
>>
>>179969917
Experience is a huge part of this game. Knowing when and where to drop is very important and you really only learn that by playing the game and finding spots that you are comfortable with.
Further more knowing what buildings are gonna give you the best chance at getting armed and ready without getting blown away immediately is extremely important.
While you may get a great gun out of a warehouse, the building itself only has a few spawn points, so it turns into a race between you and the other(s), whoever gets the gun first is based on speed and mostly luck.
If you drop on a smaller two story building, you may not get the best gun off the bat, but you are in a far more defensible position, and you can hear anyone approaching. You still may end up empty handed no matter what building you drop on, but you will have a better chance by playing smart.
>>
>>179971861
>Is cancer that queues into other countries to gain a ping advantage because he can't get good

You're literally no different.
>>
>drop hotspots with friends
>they always die

>drop road and drive to safe place
>they cant figure out where we are being shot from even though i tell them distance and direction and die running around like headless chickens

Pubg with friends is suffering
>>
>>179972850
hi
>>
how to figure out where i'm being shot from? sometimes i get hit while traversing the landscape and i'll hide behind a tree and fuck me if i can't figure out which direction the mother fucker is hitting me from
>>
>>179973063
buy $300 headphones
thats it
>>
>>179973063
PUBG is pay2win, since you need a:

High end computer
High end accessories(KB & Headphones)
High end internet connection
>>
first person only when
>>
>Another unreal engine game that runs like dogshit
Shocker
>>
>Stun grenade someone right at their feet
>One second later they pop out and shoot you, perfectly tracking you
Smoke is literally better than stun grenades. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>179973869
The stun grenade has to be seen by the player's field of vision. My friend loves tossing stuns at us all the time while we're looting or running to another spot. If the grenade lands at my feet, even in front of my feet, I won't get blinded at all.
>>
>>179972850
Also
>literally have to abort loooting early so i can get drivers seat, otherwise its a guaranteed flip in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
>>
>>179974410
>Stun grenade has to be seen by the player's field of vision
Which is why they're fucking useless.
>>
File: 20170617044448_1.jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170617044448_1.jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
For a game as popular as this, I'm curious as to why the general never really moves all the fast, and rarely gets above 300 posts. Is there a discord server that everyone is using? In any case just had an amusing ending to a game. The 2nd place guy killed at least 7 people that tried to run into that building at some point or other near the end of the game. I know it was him because he had an LMG, and it was loud as fuck whenever he mowed someone down lol.
>>
>>179979669
No waifus.
>>
>>179979981
Nonsense I have a super cute ponytailed waifu.
>>
>>179979669
Wondering the same. Threads are slow which is a shame when im bored at work
>>
>>179979669
>For a game as popular as this, I'm curious as to why the general never really moves all the fast, and rarely gets above 300 posts.

Because they're all playing
>>
>>179969917
>Why are there people who insist that this game is skill-based and not luck-based?

Do you understand how games with major chance elements still, long term, result in the better player winning more?
>>
>>179983928
Yeah but the lobby takes so fucking long to start a match that everyone should have ample time to shitpost between games
>>
>>179983991
I'm sure he does, shit players just like to blame anything except themselves when they die.
>>
>>179984796

>alt-tabbing out of a game with this many performance issues
>>
>>179986663
I run borderless windowed, so alt tabbing doesn't affect me.
>>
>>179979669

1. Generals fly when a game has waifus, but the generals are filled with waifu trash.

2. Generals move when a game has lots of strategic or tactical depth, because autists get into dick swinging contests about optimal strategy. There is a surprising amount of consensus about what works and what doesn't in this game.

3. Most people's games follow the same general path which makes them forgettable and not worthy of posting.

4. The visuals in the game aren't really fun for developing memes. 90% of non-text posts are either chicken dinner shots which are boring, or unfunny webms in which people show off their kills, which aren't that interesting.
>>
File: 1266041685578.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1266041685578.gif
1MB, 300x225px
Does anyone know of a singleplayer battle royale type game where you do the usual but against bots?
>>
>>179973126
>>179973221
kek. You can do just fine with a pair of $10 earbuds >>179973063. Just stop using speakers and play more. You'll get used to it eventually. Keep in mind whizzes and cracks are heard in a linear path that's perpendicular to where the shot was fired from, and that you'll often hear those before you hear the actual gunshot (if you hear one). Seriously though, you'll get used to it eventually.

Also you hear shit according to where you're looking, not the direction your character's torso is facing, so if you're alt looking, that'll make it a little tougher to tell where shits coming from.
>>
>open loot crate
>get M249 and 15x scope
welp
>end up winning round
neat
>>
>>179995772
Meanwhile all I get is kars and vss.
>>
>>179995772
The M249 works pretty well with scopes, honestly. It does fantastic damage at range. Granted I generally find the x15 to be scoped in too far to be useful in most encounters.
>>
Can you group up with friends while being offline on Steam? I want to play with some internet friends without my two__ real friends chimping out on me
>>
>>180003116
You can search in-game usernames and invite through that. Your steam doesn't even need to be online. However, people who open the game can still see you're playing in the friends list
>>
>1st game
>good loot, good circle
>network lag detected into crash

>2nd game
>shoot guy with level 1 armor twice in the chest with pump shotgun + choke
>instead of dying he kills me behind wall with UMP

already done for today
>>
>>180003116
Just block them on steam temporarily. You'll appear offline to anyone you've blocked.
>>
>>179983991
I understand that yeah, I'm talking about people who try to say luck isn't a major factor in the game at all. Better players will still have a higher win% but in any given game, whether you win or not can be swayed by lots of things outside your control and to be in denial of that in PUBG of all games is insane. Especially considering the luck-based aspect is one of the reasons the game is actually fun.
>>
>>179986663
>playing any game full screen ever
how do you get through life?
>>
File: all's well that ends well.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
all's well that ends well.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>180006517
pump action is a fucking joke, you can hit a guy point blank in the chest or head WITHOUT ARMOR and he doesn't die
never use it if you have other guns
>>
File: scar aim.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
scar aim.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
what the fuck was that?
>>
>>180016487
Welcome to 3p aim. That's basically the max range it's even remotely worth using at, and even then it's an rng crapshoot at that distance. Time to get used to actually ADSing.
>>
>>180016797
i used ADS all the time at a disadvantage to players who just sprayed
there's no way it's that bad at that distance
>>
>>180017096
Pay attention to the edge of your reticule, that's the variation your bullets have. It's smaller if you're not moving at the time, or if you're crouched and zoomed in.
>>
>>180017096
It's pretty unreliable at that distance. Like I said, that's the maximum that I'd even consider using it at, but even then ADSing would be better there. The recoil in this game is pretty easy to get used to. Also what the other anon said about shooting while moving.
>>
>>180015790
>pump action is a fucking joke
This, worst gun in the game. The double barrel is the only shotgun worth using.
>>
>>180017096
they did a silent nerf on it on every rifle except the m16 for whatever reason
>>
>>180017513
>>180015790
Is the S12k not worth using for any particular reason? I feel like I have better success with it in close range than I do with the double barrel.
Also
> Pump action worst gun in the game
That's a funny way of saying the revolver. For sure though, it's the worst primary. I can't even count the crossbow as a weapon though, also it's not a gun.
>>
>>180017954
S12 is good, but the aim goes wild after 2 shots
if you just double tap enemies you can run into rooms headfirst
>revolver
revolver is not really a pistol, it's more like a one-handed sniper rifle
>>
>>180016487
>>180016797
>>180017362
>redditors STILL don't know ho to play a TPS
>>
>>180018108
The only good memory I have of the revolver was some guy killing somebody else in the forum or the theater or whatever in the school, then lining up a headshot since he let his guard down to loot. I might start taking it with that mentality in mind if I ever have another 7.62 weapon. Almost never since I hate the AK and I'm bad at long range shots.
>>
>>180017954
The Double Barrel fires faster than the S12K and has potential for more damage due to tighter spread for a choke, especially at longer ranges. The only advantage the S12K has is obviously the larger mag size, but if you still need to fire shots after the first two you're probably already dead anyway. I guess it has niche use in holding an x8 scope when your bag is full.

Revolver also has niche use with oneshot headshots against no helm. It's pretty good at the very start of a game if your aim isn't shit. You didn't count the Crossbow, but it's also better than you're giving it credit for. It oneshots to the chest with no armour and is the only weapon along with the AWM that will oneshot a level 3 helm. It's pretty good as a close-range stealth weapon, just don't try to win firefights with it.
>>
File: s12 vs uaz.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
s12 vs uaz.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>180018260
works for me
>>
>>180018260
>talking about some guy who's using an AR in a head-to-head fight
>posts 3p shotty
Not the most comparable of situations. Besides, it's a TPS with ADSing. Why would you not ADS in situations that favor it if you can aim well?
>>
>>180019212
>not comparable
>both unaware of enemy presence
>both around a corner
It's the same situation but I followed the muzzle instead of the crosshair and landed every pellet of the shotgun. The only reason it wasn't a head to head fight was because I killed him before he had a chance to fire back.
>>
>>180020084
Except 3p is generally better for a shotgun than a rifle, and you had a wall to work around rather than rocks. It's much easier to tell from third person when your shots will clear a wall than some rocks. I'm not saying you did anything wrong in the webm; I would have done the same exact thing. But it would have been 5x easier for the other anon to get the kill if he just ADS'd and full auto'd the guy's chest.
>>
File: taught by NYPD.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
taught by NYPD.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: funding.png (6KB, 311x143px) Image search: [Google]
funding.png
6KB, 311x143px
>get killed by teleporting man.jpg
muh early access
>>
>>180018553
>Revolver also has niche use with oneshot headshots against no helm.
So does the 1911. The p92 doesn't, but a headshot eats such a large chunk that you should be able to follow up quick enough to follow up with a body shot and end him.

Although overall I think you're making a good point. It can be useful, just not in a direct fight. I might start carrying one when I find it because pistol silencers are comparatively easy to find and the revolver is compatible because of its gas seal system. It still eats a huge chunk of health against helmeted enemies. Enough to kill them if they've been wounded earlier in the match and haven't fully patched themselves up. I might situationally see myself using it if I have a clean line on an unaware opponent, have a pistol silencer, and don't want to reveal my position with my louder weapons. It's not like pistols in general are useful in the later game. At least the revolver potentially has that one niche.
>>
>>180026864
>So does the 1911.
Nah, the m1911 will come just shy of a kill. 35 x 2.5 = 87.5.
>>
What sensitivity settings do you use?
>>
>>180029179
400 dpi, 50 sens w/ 45 for 4x and higher magnifications. As a rule of thumb I make it so that I have to lift my hand/mouse a bit to spin 180 degrees and return to the center of the pad so that I can use my wrist for precise aiming.
>>
is this game worth it if I have no one to play with?
>>
File: 1463527523272.png (274KB, 567x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463527523272.png
274KB, 567x320px
>3 people are left
>Me and a guy have an 2 minute brawl as we try to get into the circle
>I end up winning it
>Last guy picks me off with his M4 from buttfuck all away and wins the match

If you do this please kill yourself
>>
>>180022008
>motion blur
>>
Kar or SKS?
>>
>>180037724
Kar98, but they're not really similar enough to be comparable. They have different roles - the Kar acts as a proper sniper that lets you go for precise, oneshot headshots (most of the time, anyway. fuck level 3 helms) while the SKS is effectively a battle rifle. You can treat it as a slightly more powerful AR stuck on semi-auto, though a lot of people prefer ARs anyway for higher RoF, less recoil and the flexibility to swap to auto.
>>
>>180037724
The real question is AK or SKS, and the answer is AK.
>>
Well how would you ranked Assault rifle in this game?
>>
>>179979669

https://discord.gg/nyWxA2
>>
>>180039270
Entirely personal preference, I think. Opinions seem to be highly mixed on the matter, and my own have done a complete 180 since I first started playing the game.

That said, Scar > M16 > AK > M416 personally. The Scar is just insanely versatile, good at every range, never lets me down. The M16 is godly at long range, especially with x4 or x8. The AK has shit recoil and firerate but makes up for it with damage alone and the M4 is still good by virtue of being an AR but doesn't do anything special.
>>
>>180039119
>not both
>>
just wonder but have anyone ever die from Red Zone artillery?
this shit is so weak I dont think it ever hit me when I just walk around in it
they need to buff the shell AoE range or something

same with Frag grenades
>>
>>180042632

94 hours played and I've died once to the Red Zone. I was driving through it and it blew up my vehicle.
>>
>Die with full level 3 in 3 hits to an M16, no headshots
>Anytime I hit anyone with that shitfest it's 4+ shots for level 1 and 2 shit

What's the consistency in this game?
>>
>>180042632
I'm yet to even get hit by it, it's a fucking joke. I'd prefer they just remove it though, it's a shit mechanic. It'd just be annoying as fuck if they increased it's lethality, and unlike care packages it doesn't create any interesting encounters, it'd just push force into the nearest house and shit on whoever didn't get there first.
>>
>>180042632
been killed by it plenty of times, never trust that shit. always try to move out of it or get in a large building, i've been killed through small buildings more than once while being prone in the middle of the room.
>>
What's the difference between the snipers?

They all take 2 hits at level 2, headshots are all 1 hit with level 2

Is the only difference level 3, wherein only probably 5 players have level 3 helmets in the match anyway?
>>
>>180046619
Sway, recoil, mag size, reload speed, bolt speed, sound, other useless shit. M24 damage is noticeably higher than the kar98 though - doesn't make a difference on helms but against body shots it will.
>>
File: 1496236968358.jpg (22KB, 540x313px) Image search: [Google]
1496236968358.jpg
22KB, 540x313px
Do i need the Test-server stuff ? I just purchased the game but it wants to download the testserver stuff. is it really important ?
>>
>>180048581
Only if you want to test shit.
>>
File: JeQYolM.jpg (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
JeQYolM.jpg
10KB, 256x256px
>win 90% long/mid range fights
>lose 90% close range encounters

I'll just stay in the fucking open field then
>>
>>180051071
I'm pretty sure the only long range encounters i lose, are ones where I'm forced to move because circlefucked, or if like I have no optics.
>>
>>180051071
I'm the exact opposite.
>>
what the fuck is the strategy to this game?
I've won a few times, but I just seem to dick around and not encounter anything until top 20 and then die the second I encounter someone.
>>
>>179979669
Its a game with no waifus, story, lore, even various characters to talk about or compare. Its literally another fps that will die in a few months when another shitty 50 dollar fps presented by some other shitty company comes out and all you idiots buy it.
>>
>tfw you get a flawless squad chicken dinner and the comms are crisp, and everyone effectively peeks as a team

there is no better feel of pure kino
>>
>>180053786
>tfw playing with friends, and they're terrible
I mean its fun, but I end up carrying and the one time we won, I did it solo the last 10 minutes.
>>
I'm so fucking sick of accidentally running into the god damn supply drop in solo. Just casually driving to an area that would otherwise be secluded, then getting shot the fuck up by five+ homos hovering around the crate like a bunch of vultures makes me irrationally mad. This happens way too fucking often...
>>
>>180054210
Happens a lot in the group I play with, me and my friend are okay at the game, but my other friend is a god and he won a round solo for us a few times, although I have done the same once as well.
>>
>>180054419
crates are literally made for bait, don't be greedy. Bathroom strats are the real cancer strat
>>
>>180054210
work on concise communication. A shitty teammate is still a teammate. Use em to draw fire for you to carry.
>>
>>180055713
Literally the reason I can. Wiped an entire team at range by myself since they were two busy shooting my two friends ahead of me. They flat out don't mind me using them as recon/bait so I still have fun.
>>
tfw you always have more hit points than kill points because everyone steals your knock outs
>>
>>180055609
The first few drops are safe if they are far from the flight path and you have a vehicle with decent gear
All crates over the flight path are shit shows
>>
>>180042632
It should deal damage through houses

The ability to truly flush people out would be way more interesting
>>
>it's another "shitter kills you and then dies to the zone" episode

solo was a mistake
>>
>>180053586
>It's a "describe rocket league and get mad it's popular" episode
Ugh, reruns
>>
>>180059985
>Tfw being this shitter

Feels so good. If I'm running to make it out of the zone and I see someone within my kill range, I will never not kill them
>>
>>180060273
even worse, it was some fag sniping from 400m with an m16
>>
>>180060273
>Throwing away chicken dinners for a single unrewarding kill

What's the point, though?
>>
>>180035658

>playing survival game
>survive while 2 retards shoot 500 shots missing all of them
>kill the retard who survives

ok buddy
>>
>RNG to find a gun before the other guy
>RNG scope wars
>RNG circles
>>
>>180060448
I'd do it in the early circles and loot them when it does no damage. Late game circles, I'd do it if i was behind because I'd be dead anyways once they reach the zone and turn around
>>
File: brokenwrists.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brokenwrists.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys,

I just got this game, and I have no experience with these "post-apocalyptic" survival games. I bought it cause a lot of people seem to shill.

Whats the point of this game? My first game I just died, and in my second game I ran in the wilderness for 10 minutes and died.

1. What does restricting play area mean, and how do I know what the play areas are for the map?

2. Is the objective of the game to shoot on sight (i.e. is it deathmatching all the time?)

3. Is there some recommended beginner guide or tutorial to read?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>180061506
Also is 3rd person or first person better?
>>
tfw teammate drives up to two guys with guns and stops the car in front of them instead of driving on the other side of the building so they can't just open fire on us
>>
>>180062281
>tfw just killed a group of guys on a bike who drove up outside our building but not next to the wall
>>
>>180061506
if you're running in wilderness for 10 minutes you're doing it wrong, all of the items spawn inside buildings, so you ideally want to land near a ton of building or find a car so you can get to buildings fast.

restricting play area means that you'll take damage if you stay outside of the blue circle. the white area is the area the blue circle will close into next.

objective of the game is to survive until the end and be the last one standing, some guys don't give a shit about that and try to kill as many as possible but that's not always a good way to win

I'm sure there's a tutorial somewhere, watch a streamer for a while to get a feel for the game
>>
File: WHATINTHEWORLD1.jpg (109KB, 696x483px) Image search: [Google]
WHATINTHEWORLD1.jpg
109KB, 696x483px
>Sitting in house
>Hear some guy drive up clear as day, walk around the house, and I KNOW he's going to come through the door of the room I'm in
>Easy prey, he's like the second guy to do it too
>Get my M416 out
>Think "Nah, an SMG should do the trick this time; plus it'll be quiet."
>Pull out silenced tommy gun
>Dude walks through the door totally surprised
>Fire off 15 rounds at his chest
>They don't do shit
>He two-taps me with an UMP9
FUCKING KILL ME NOW
>>
File: 20170618161902_1.jpg (385KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170618161902_1.jpg
385KB, 1920x1080px
Won first duo, was a hectic last few circles, lots of gunfire. Laid low and sneaked in the last kill
>>
File: badparking.jpg (80KB, 627x346px) Image search: [Google]
badparking.jpg
80KB, 627x346px
Well fuck.
>Friend is SHIT at driving.
>He makes old Asian women look like formula one drivers
>5 minutes tops before the car is flipped and we need to patch up our health and hoof it on foot
>"But I'll never get better if you don't let me drive"
>The zone is forcing us to Sosnovka Military Base island
>he hauls straight towards the center of the new zone and doesn't notice the FUCKING CLIFF AND CHANNEL separating the island from the mainland.
>the car goes into the drink
>those that stayed in the car die instantly on impact with the rocks below
>those that bailed out get torn apart by rifle fire since there is no cover by the cliff edge
We were really fucking well kitted out too. Military vests, level 3 helmets, scars with ACOGs and silencers. Saigas and other shotguns for close in work. A small clinic's worth of medical supplies.

I swear that I just need to kill him the next time that he tries to drive.
>>
>>180015647
"Bruh it goes down"
"It don't go down"
"Bruh it GOES DOWN"
>>
>>180061506
Have you never played a game in your life?
>>
>>180062708
>sat in prone basically pseudo-camping then ~~~outskilled~~~ someone with the freekill98k
>>
File: CHICKEN BOYS.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CHICKEN BOYS.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Ayy bois
>>
>>180067598
Your aumakua is a chicken
>>
File: 1496691998807.png (484KB, 735x484px) Image search: [Google]
1496691998807.png
484KB, 735x484px
>>180068229
I'm a shark rawr :3
>>
>>180062464
It might be just me but I feel like camping a door is a surefire way to die. It's a lot better to just fight in the hills once you get a gun.
>>
>Feel like I've been playing terribly lately
>10% win rate and rank 3k
I mean, it's certainly not pro tier top 100, but that made me feel way better about my performances.
>>
I've never won a game. Get top 10 pretty often but just have never chicken dinner'd. What are some general pointers that would improve my strategy/tactics?
>>
File: 1497079616167.png (86KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497079616167.png
86KB, 360x360px
>>180070619
I only installed the game yesterday evening and got a chicken dinner this morning so I'm not sure how useful my advice would be. But late into the game it's just be prone, as much as you can be prone, on a spot where you can shoot from from being prone. And move while being prone. Don't bother with ugly clothing, kaki pants, no shirt white skin, and noone will see you on the ground. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>180070831
that was the new tactic i was going to try next. my friend chicken dinner'd for the first time the other day and he said he just kept crawling and it kept working, like Jerry in s3e1 of rick and morty lol. honestly that probably will make a huge difference cause i like to crouch and lean to get shots in cause i can be more mobile around a tree
>>
>>180071117
I feel like trees are noobtraps, they're like pseudo buildings. You just gonna get stuck there and get gunned down.
>>
Anyone know if they plan to make the pistol relevant ever?
>>
>game 1:
>yeah let's head to the place that no one goes to
>find kar
>die five minutes later

>game 2:
let's go to that shitty place no one goes to again
>find p1911
>die at #5
>>
>tfw 4 squad wins in a row

Went from 2% win rate to 10% in the span of an evening.
>>
I hate how this game has made everyone call it the 'Kar', when anyone who's ever played a call of duty (or day of defeat, brothers in arms, etc) before modern warfare (or who actually owns one) knows it's a K98. It's especially stupid since 'cars' are a major part of gameplay as well and I'm still trying to get my teammates to stop using them interchangeably since I'd prefer not having to ask for clarification whether he means an enemy team is driving at us or he found a rifle.

It's fucking a K98, not a 'kar'.
>>
>>180071796
>game one
>my building doesn't have a gun; theirs did

>game two

>game three

>game four
>find gun
>see nobody for several minutes
>get blindsided by bush wookie

>game five
>>
>>180073680
>K98
lmao look at this fucking pleb

call it the Karabiner 98 kurz every time or get the fuck out
>>
>>180073891
Wait till the plane is empty before you jump. I always make at least top 50 because I takes me all that time to get kit out and travel over from the wrong side of the map.
>>
>1 minute until we need to head to the white zone that across the circle from where we are
>3 cuckbois show up from out of the blue zone and start shooting us
>They won't move and we get shot if we move
Why do people do this
>>
File: fuckthisgayearth.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthisgayearth.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
man i was cornered so fast in the end ...
All i did was run. The whole time. Picked up a Scar and a shotgun and Run again. like an idiot.
>>
>>180074187
Never move to the center of the circle early unless you have 360 degrees of cover, you'e just going to have everyone look at your direction while they move in. One of them will see you.
>>
>>180074037
Making it to the top ~25 is piss easy if you just avoid everyone the entire time.

Those are boring rounds that usually lead to shit loot and a lot of wasted time when you die 12th. I prefer to drop with other people and win the fight, sometimes though you just get fucked by the loot spawns.

It's much more fun (and usually profitable) to play aggressively.
>>
Anyone have any good PUBG streamer recommendations? I tried watching some of the most viewed, the worst of all being grimmmz, who is a snarky asshole who thinks he is a god or something.
>>
>>179962852
AK with compensator and holo
M24 with suppressor and 8x
>>
>>180055832
mine are sort of the same, they run literally next to each other and i run a bit behind, we get fired upon and they cant figure out where its from meanwhile im already flanking the other squad

at least they dont call for remake when they die like that
>>
>>180067073
he plays overwatch, why do you expect anything from him
>>
>>180071789
red dots coming to pistols
>>
File: battlegrounds.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
battlegrounds.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw first win was a shitfest game where I couldn't aim or kill for shit

I can't feel proud of this
>>
File: FUCK.png (495KB, 919x665px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
495KB, 919x665px
>last 2 teams in duo
>pal gets knocked out to kar sniper sitting in a bush
>tells me to rush them because he's just helping his buddy up
>run in
>tells me to look for the left bush
>it was actually the bush to the right
>spectator mode made it look like I was looking far too much to the right
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

DO NOT YELL DIRECTIONS TO YOUR PAL FROM SPECTATOR MODE UNLESS IT'S BEARINGS
>>
>>180078923
People in spectator mode need to learn to just shut up.
>>
>>180061506

Survive is the aim, be the last one standing.

Some people like to play it as a death match, some like to chill in a safe area while all the killers go and kill each other. Just play whatever you find enjoyable.

The play area is within the white circle on the map, the blue ring around that moves in as the play area is being restricted, if you get caught outside that you'll slowly die. This is to force everyone into one location.

3rd person is best for close range shooting, shotguns or spray firing some full auto shit. 1st person is best for precision aim with sniper or single/burst shot assault rifle.
>>
Did they do anything to 3d aiming recently?

I've been working a lot in the last two weeks and got some time to play in the last few days, and suddenly it seems I can aim at center mass in 3d all day and not hit anything.

I just flanked some guy and was behind him 10m away, aimed center mass in 3d and fired three bursts, none of which hit.

I guess I'm going to have to untrain myself from going to 3d and retrain myself to going ADS from now on.
>>
How is this game playing in australia? Are there decent s3rvers?
>>
>>180085614
OC servers aren't too bad, msot of the time. They're also hilarious because every one and their mother is a cheeky cunt.
>>
Every duo game now has groups of at least 4 now on EU. Played like 6 games and every one had at least one group. Seriously how much of a shitter you need to be to coordinate something like this?
>>
File: 1495393782920.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1495393782920.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>180086958
>russians/east eus shouting about their dicks in thick accents
>arabic words and shouting allahu ackbar
>tfw EU server
>>
File: 1329584586547.jpg (10KB, 347x234px) Image search: [Google]
1329584586547.jpg
10KB, 347x234px
>>180073891

>he fell for the "drop in the first hotzone you can and go for frags" meme
>>
>>180015790
Lying shitter detected.
>>
>>180044324
The consistency is you incorrectly interpreting what's happening. You did not die to 3 hits from an m16 with no headshots with level 3 gear.
>>
>>180090976
That's so common and annoying in squad, people who just have to exxagerate everything that happens to them, the enemy one shot them to the body while they had 5 shots to the head with no damage.
>>
who /top100/ in all 3 modes here?
>>
>3/4 of the squad finds a sniper rifle
>4th guy has a sniper suppressor and says nothing
>He dies, "Loot my body for a suppressor"
>>
>>180091149
I'll have kneejerk reactions like this every now and then right when I die, but then correct it after a few seconds. So many people just don't understand how bullets don't always hit the center reticle when in third person, and how lag compensation works (He fired before you see him firing, and your last half second of bullets before you died got erased into nothingness because they were fired after he killed you on his side.)

>>180091275
>Gimping his squad intentionally.
Just what type of mindset leads to this? Hold onto it secretly while you're looting, sure. But once your squad decides to pull out and move that's when you share all the attachments you can't use and distribute medical supplies.
>>
File: 20170617222013_1.jpg (802KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170617222013_1.jpg
802KB, 1920x1080px
>We still lost
It was still a fun round
>>
>>180092658
>Ump + Snipe
My nigga.
>>
>>180092658
At a certain point you have such good shit you have no chance of winning, it's just fate.
>>
>>180092658
Whenever I spot a gillie suit, I make it a mission to kill them. Even if it gets me killed
>>
>>180091987
Same guy was using an 8x on his scar when someone on our team was using a kar98 with red dot
>>
>>180091275
>>180095010
Were you playing with randoms? Please tell me you don't have friends this fucking retarded.
>>
>>180095156
Friend of my friend i guess. My friend invited me into a squad that had three already, I only knew my friend
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.