[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dg/ desting general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 758
Thread images: 132

File: WP_20170518_003.jpg (2MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170518_003.jpg
2MB, 3552x2000px
Who cares edition

>>>NEWS<<<
Destiny 2 Gameplay Reveal Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn1dML6RC5w [Open]
Full Reveal Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmFGetMZi6s [Open]
PC Details: http://www.pcgamer.com/destiny-2-pc-reveal/
Latest TWAB: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45945/7_This-Week-At-Bungie--06082017

>>>RESET INFO<<<
Nightfall: Don't bother
Heroic Strikes: Arc Burn, Brawler
Heroic Story: Mars and Venus, Small Arms
Crucible Weekly:
Trials: ded
Xur: ded

Vosik Challenge: use bombs to closers
Aksis challenge: Git gud
>>
>>179888370
First for hunter master race
>>
>>179888370
Lol the nightfall is so true. s
Shit took forever trying to carry my friend thru it.
>>
File: image_1.png (225KB, 534x507px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
225KB, 534x507px
>the controller that came with my ps4 pro I bought in feb has already shit itself after being used just by me to play through a couple games and then just sat for months
>seems to be a common issue with ps4 controllers where the board dies and starts fucking itself up
>the original controller that came with my xbone that I bought in feb 2015 still works despite being beat to hell by my younger brother after I let him have free reign over it after I bought my elite controller and its now held together by two screws because all the other screw mounts have just broken
And yet they cost the same because the ps4 one has a gryo and a touch pad.
>>
Any indication that destiny 2 might be good?
>>
>>179894060
wait until its first 3 expansion packs are finished
>>
Are you staying on console or moving to PC?
>>
>>179894060
It plays exactly like D1 and D1 was fun
>>
File: 1478379627161.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478379627161.png
52KB, 300x300px
>excited for D2
>wanna play D1
>but I've done everything in D1 so it's boring
>have to wait until late July for the beta to drop
>it's 2014 all over again
>>
File: 1495731063785.jpg (86KB, 650x813px) Image search: [Google]
1495731063785.jpg
86KB, 650x813px
Can someone explain to me the new weapon system? I'm a retard and can't figure out why both freedom slots get the same frequency of ammo drops, but 1 is better than the other.

I also can't figure out why shotguns are sharing a slot with rockets
>>
>>179896727
D1 was primary, special, heavy. D2 is kinetic, energy and power. The way D2 works is that you can have an AR, PR, SR, HC, SMG or sidearm in your kinetic and energy slot, the difference being that your energy weapons do elemental damage. Power slot is reserved for snipers, rockets, shotguns, fusion rifles, linear fusion rifles, swords and grenade launchers. The reason for the change is that in PvP there won't be as many instances of people being killed by special weapons and it allows them to focus on making the weapon sandbox more balanced while retaining power.
>>
I played a Titan in Destiny but I loved the swords and I always felt like if I was using a sword it was more appropriate for a Warlock to do so, considering the sword's connection to the light and the darkness, and the sword logic.

Now in Destiny 2 Warlocks literally have a sword super (and it's solar too, and solar is always my favorite element). I'm torn between continuing on as a Titan or being a Warlock. I like being a knight, I don't want to be a Harry Potter. But maybe a solar warlock would be like being a space Jedi? That's kinda knightish.

Help my autism.
>>
>>179897345
Just make all 3 and have distinct themes for them all.
>>
>>179897447

Don't have that much time, I'm active duty. Pretty much need to stick to one guy.
>>
>>179896117
Yeah, it was for a few hours until you realize how shallow the game is.
>>
>>179898171
>my opinion is fact
>its "shallow"
If you want dark souls, go play dark souls.
Not every game needs to, or will be, dark souls.
>>
>>179898171
Anon stop you're going to trigger someone
>>
the three slots are now kinetic energy and power weapons. the main difference between kinetic and energy is that energy weapons burn through shields a lot more effectively I guess.

i have a 391 titan if anyone wants to carry me through a nightfall or maybe even a raid. i only have striker completed since it's a new character
>>
>>179899321
meant to quote

>>179896727
>>
>>179897180
Which is dumb because there are way too many weapons with different playstyles being stuffed into a single slot. A lot of people will fall into getting comfortable with a single type and forgetting the rest exists.

The other slots should have some of those weapon classes but less powerful than the power weapon versions.

>>179897345
>being excited for a slow version of Exalted Blade
>>
>>179897345
>>179897698
Captain America with normal Swords. Make Shaxx and Zavala proud for the price of one. You know this is the right choice. Your job is to protect the people. Don't abandon it.
>>
>>179891430
Whenever it messes up hit the reset button inside the back
>>
>>179903410
Doing a reset with the console didn't fix anything.
Just going to have to replace this 4 month old controller, and try to remember that the life expectancy of a dualshock 4 2.0 is 4 months and just hope the next one lives longer.
>>
>>179904070
>Doing a reset with the console
There is a reset button on the back of the controller
>>
>>179904734
I'm a retard that can't type.
I reset the controller while the console was off.
Not just the console.
So it should be "Doing a reset with the console off didn't fix anything".
>>
>>179904892
Do it with the console on, I am not sure how the pro controllers are bu you might have to get an original DS4. Mine has lasted for two years.
>>
>>179906651
I have the dualshock 4 that came with my ps4 pro.
Which is a 4 2.0 with the better triggers and the touch pad with the slot of light at the top.
And I've done both.
Even disassembled the controller to make sure everything is plugged in correctly.
It appears to be a board issue, and is just a case of bad luck on my part.
I could probably send it to get replaced, but I swapped the sticks with my xbox sticks and can't find my screwdriver kit that has the torx bits I need to swap the sticks back.
And I have my vita for the moment to hold me over till I can replace the controller.
Trying to get it replaced would take longer than it would take to just replace it.
>>
>>179906843
Yeah just get a new one
>replacing soft comfy sticks with hard plastic xbone sticks
ew
>>
>>179907005
>implying ps4 slime sticks are better than Xbox grip sticks
>>
>>179907005
Its the height thats the problem for me. Its a marginal difference, but its a marginal difference in the right direction for me.
And I prefer the xbox sticks with their grip around the pad. I have big hands and the grips help me be able to control the sticks better as I hold them mostly with my finger tips.
Using the flat of my thumbs is just too uncomfortable for me.
>>
>>179907273
>slime
Take shower you greasy fuck, wash your hands and shit.
>>179907307
I can see that, my hands are small and it is easier for me to aim with a more comfortable feel. Playing on Xbox makes my hands cramp with how boxy the design is, the pro controller isn't as bad and I need to invest in one.
>>
>Go to youtube
>New video by Mesa Sean.

>New enemy classes, Gunsmith/Reset confirmation, DOUBLE SCOUT!???!?!?!?!?!?

I can fucking smell the desperation for clicks. Its been confirmed for months that same type of weapon drops for both kinetic and energy slots, you can literally run double any primary.
>>
File: DCTRs4fVwAALrAN.jpg (77KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
DCTRs4fVwAALrAN.jpg
77KB, 960x540px
For some reason pc just being "august" is amusing to me.
It would almost be better to me if they just said "late summer".
Instead of an entire month.
>>
>>179908597
Well that graphic says august, but they said late august.

Also Really? Better if they said late summer? They couldn't fit the entire word August in there and you think they'd type in "LATE SUMMER"?
>>
File: sarahlogo.jpg (496KB, 1400x590px) Image search: [Google]
sarahlogo.jpg
496KB, 1400x590px
>Interview literally hundreds of men.
>Just team logos.
>Intervew a woman.
>She's prominently displayed on the logo.
>Bitches get triggered when you call them attention whores.
"Gurl gaymurs" were a mistake.
>>
File: fixed.jpg (215KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
215KB, 960x540px
>>179908747
They really should have left the dates out until they were cemented.
>>
>>179909084
They are cemented.
PS4 Starts 18th.
xXboxXx joins 19th.
Opens up to public 21st.
Ends 23rd.
PC is definitely going to happen at some point.

Cemented.
>>
>>179908597
>>179909084
it also doesnt say if its an open beta or only an early access beta
>>
>>179909317
>it also doesnt say if its an open beta or only an early access beta
its going to be both. We get both on console, why would you think PC wont?
>>
doing a nightfall, send a message on psn and ill invite you if you want in
>>
>>179909571
cause its almost right before the console release
>>
>>179910572
>cause its almost right before the console release
So? Console and PC versions run on separate tracks.
Besides its late august, and both early access and open beta combined run six days, regardless of whether it has early access or its all open, it'll still end before console release.
>>
>>179896727
stages will still have enemies from every element, so now you have an elemental primary that gets lots of ammo and a kinetic primary that gets lots of ammo. if you're stacking for arc burn but something resistant to arc comes along, you have a kinetic so you don't get penalized. this also means you can balance your kinetic/elemental for range and close quarters and not get stuck without any ammo for one of those cases and be forced to change tactics. (i like that panic and ammo management pressure, but i'm weird.)

but the change is mostly about the heavy/power. shotguns and sniper rifles are going to be OP as shit, the archetype they feel best as, so they will never have to be nerfed to shit. also stops boss DPS phases from being "get the right sniper rifle and everyone just stands together shooting it" because ammo will be more scarce, making boss fights more tense and dynamic.
>>
>>179907307
fact: xbox joysticks feel better for shooters. being stiffer and taller means more resistance to the thumb, making smaller movements take greater force, allowing superior fine control and requiring less frequent repositioning of the thumb against the stick (from slipping across it).

too bad they don't have all the games this time. it's the thing i'm most angry with microsoft about totally fucking up the xbone.

but none of my ps4 controllers has ever broken. maybe it's just getting to the point where there's so damn many and they've been out for years that bad ones are bound to happen. how many millions of those things are out there now?
>>
has there been any discussion about what's happening to D1 once D2 launches? Is it getting shut down? WIll there be exit events?
>>
>>179914815
Its probably getting supported "indefinitely", I mean, even the PS3/360 versions are still playable, but its probably getting the same treatment as the last-gen copies, so no weekly/monthly events any more, Trials and IB are probably going byebye.
>>
>>179914815
It'll be given a skeleton crew and that'll be that
>>
>No Beards for Character Creator (The single most requested thing since the E3 Destiny 1 Alpha)
>No Private Matches at launch
>No Free For All playlist at launch
>No Ranked PVP at launch
>No Dedicated server
>No emote wheel (requested since emotes started getting sold)
>PS4 Exclusive content (almost hated universally even by the PS4 crowd, lots of twitter backlash for this)

Destiny drones still going to buy this shit.
>>
>>179922650
(you)
>>
>>179922650
>No Private Matches at launch
what seriously? what the fuck, people asked for it so much and they provided it and even gave us new options, now it's just gone?
>>
>>179922650
>>(The single most requested thing since the E3 Destiny 1 Alpha)
Actually that was raid matchmaking. And they did it. Only faggots care about character creator because 99% of the time you only see a helmet.
>>No Private Matches at launch
Yeah no shit. "Here's our new crucible, now never use it while you fuck around in private matches". It'll come shortly after.
>>No Free For All playlist at launch
Good, Rumble was garbage, I hope it never comes back.
>>No Ranked PVP at launch
Good, KD faggots are obnoxious enough already, the community is at max toxicity, the longer they hold off the leaderwhore the better.
>>No Dedicated server
But that's fucking wrong.
>>No emote wheel (requested since emotes started getting sold)
Nobody requested this.
>>PS4 Exclusive content (almost hated universally even by the PS4 crowd, lots of twitter backlash for this)
Actually its only hated by a small subset of Xbox users who have some kind of tinhat theory that exclusive content means a company paid for the other platform not to get it, as opposed to the reality which is the company paid extra to get a couple new things. PS4 exclusive content is on Microsoft, not on Sony.

There, I fell for your bait and gave you a high quality (You). Are you going to be okay now?
>>
>>179923568
>Actually that was raid matchmaking. And they did it.
wrong on both counts
tons of changes were more requested, and the new feature isn't matchmaking, it's more like a server lobby, and it's opt-in
>>
>>179923908
>wrong on both counts
[no]
>tons of changes were more requested
Nice [imaginary numbers]
>>
>>179923568
>>>No emote wheel (requested since emotes started getting sold)
>Nobody requested this.
people have been requesting emote wheels and emote trees and more options in general to use emotes on the fly since the fucking alpha
>>
File: 1496945464857.png (93KB, 633x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496945464857.png
93KB, 633x900px
>>179923568
>>(The single most requested thing since the E3 Destiny 1 Alpha)
Yeah but every mmo has customizable shit and you only get 2 options in destiny
>>No Private Matches at launch
>it'll come shortly after
yeah in probably 3 months lmao
>>No Free For All playlist at launch
>Good, Rumble was garbage, I hope it never comes back.
still one less mode that people still played and adds variety
>>No Ranked PVP at launch
>Good, KD faggots are obnoxious enough already, the community is at max toxicity, the longer they hold off the leaderwhore the better.
You got that backwards...since there is no ranked...egos will be based off kd instead of rank.
>>No Dedicated server
>But that's fucking wrong.
Go look at the interview you fucking idiot
>>No emote wheel (requested since emotes started getting sold)
>Nobody requested this.
I bet you bought one of them
>>PS4 Exclusive content (almost hated universally even by the PS4 crowd, lots of twitter backlash for this)
>Actually its only hated by a small subset of Xbox users who have some kind of tinhat theory that exclusive content means a company paid for the other platform not to get it, as opposed to the reality which is the company paid extra to get a couple new things. PS4 exclusive content is on Microsoft, not on Sony.

Destiny will probably sell 1-2 million on battlenet...what are they going to say?
>>
>>179924041
nice job not refuting my other point
also if I did have numbers for what's more requested you'd call me autistic and still disregard my opinion
>>
>>179924081
>Peple have been requesting.

How many? Two? Four? a "ton" I'm sure Bungie knows better than you what's more requested. But by all means, argue me some more, see if that shit magically shows up you fucking retard.
>>
>>179924116
>Yeah but every mmo has customizable shit and you only get 2 options in destiny
Destiny isn't an MMO though you fucking retard. By definition and by system. Its an online game, that's all. at best its a share world shooter, at worst its an instanced based squad shooter. 12 people max. 3 average isn't MMO.
>yeah in probably 3 months lmao
And?
>still one less mode that people still played and adds variety
They're adding new modes so its not "one less mode"
>You got that backwards...since there is no ranked...egos will be based off kd instead of rank.
How is it backwards you fucking moron? I literally just said the game is toxic enough with KD and will just get worse with leaderboards, its not backwards you moron its literally what I said.
>Go look at the interview you fucking idiot
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45919/7_This-Week-At-Bungie--05252017
Scroll down to "why no private servers" and read the explanation how its literally private servers you imbecilic fuck.
>I bet you bought one of them
How could I buy an emote wheel if there were never implemented? Are you retarded?
>Destiny will probably sell 1-2 million on battlenet...what are they going to say?
About what? Where are you getting these numbers? What are your metrics? Oh wait, you're talking out of your ass like the retard you are.

>>179924180
>nice job not refuting my other point
Which other point? You just saying "wrong" isn't a point. You only made one point which is that "tons of changes more requested" and I simply said nice imaginary numbers, to which your response is that you have no basis for your argument because you imagine I would call you an autist? And you don't think the shit you just said sounds autistic? Back up your claim or fuck off.

Either way I'm done feeding you (You)s since cearly your only source is the tin hat you have inserted in your ass.
>>
>>179925074
PS4 content is only on ps4, xbots won't be the only ones complaining
>>
>>179925074
By that shit logc only WoW is an mmo
>>
File: 1484530462769.jpg (41KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
1484530462769.jpg
41KB, 600x668px
Casual Rift, anyone?
>>
>>179925074
>Which other point? You only made one point which is that "tons of changes more requested"
holy shit you didn't even read the entire post
>the new feature isn't matchmaking, it's more like a server lobby, and it's opt-in
either you can deny it or you can fuck off
>>
File: Hunter_knife_small.png (2KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter_knife_small.png
2KB, 80x80px
>>
File: DCE2iLJUQAAaaFR.jpg large.jpg (78KB, 791x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DCE2iLJUQAAaaFR.jpg large.jpg
78KB, 791x1000px
https://youtu.be/cnq_vrtJ1vc?t=78

>Dodge still cancels tracking grenades etc
>you get unlimited Dodge during Arc Staff

UNF
>>
XBONE TRIALS
>>
File: IMG_0888.png (152KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0888.png
152KB, 750x1334px
Daily reminder that Apple is a pedo
>>
>>179930645
if you're up for taking a 400 level Hunter that's kind of shitty, yeah, xbone trials
>>
>>179931079
gimme that dank GT
>>
File: 1449609587343.jpg (77KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1449609587343.jpg
77KB, 508x504px
>>179908281
>yoo must be dirty if you don't like my sticks!!
Casual detected. Never played a game where your palms get sweaty? Guess how I know you never beat a raid on day 1?
>>
>>179931079
hurry up before i invite some lfger
>>
>>179931079
Don't do it. You're about to play with Sidhe "MLGproRageQuit" pock.
>>
>>179931537
>
I have done every raid in Destiny on day 1, sweaty palms do not affect a DS4 unless you haven't showered in days.
>>
ugh weebin out in a new monarchy edgy cosplay
>>
>>179931079
oh shit I forgot all about this
anyone still up for this?
>>
File: 1497632990429.png (56KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497632990429.png
56KB, 200x300px
>>179931765
man, I ain't that bad anymore
>>
>>179931786
Nope, you're wrong. You just can't handle the idea that ps4 sticks are shitty.
>>
>>179900970

I stuck with the New Monarchy the whole time too, so that's a decent point. Still, I suppose it'll mainly depend on how the revamped Sunbreaker subclass looks. I'm just too much of an autist for pyro, I have no interest in the Sentinel and only a little in the new Striker. If Sunbreaker doesn't look sexy I may switch over to Dawnblade.

It also depends too on how armor works in this game, how greatly it factors into gameplay, and how well each class can gain it. And the end of the day, I love tanks. Beta needs to get here soon.
>>
>>179935574
>being this bonedcore
cry more
>>
>>179935910
i suspect we'll see a lot of that "+2 jumping" or "removes sprint cooldown" or "reduces cooldown of ability" on regular blue and purple gear that we currently see on "artifacts" paired with weapon and gear mods that will let you choose which weapon type you get reload and ammo capacity bonuses to and such.
>>
>>179930645
>>179931079
if this is still up, GT: Gnrl Vagueness
>>
File: 1497153134051.jpg (88KB, 489x653px) Image search: [Google]
1497153134051.jpg
88KB, 489x653px
>>179930726
So?
>>
>>179936786
we already flawless
>>
>>179935574
>my opinion trumps your opinion >:c
Stick preference is stick preference, grow up.
>>
looks like i'm stuck in for the night. anyone want to grind strikes or whatever, i'm down to help
>>
>>179938837
Sure.
>>
File: 1489194199711.jpg (3KB, 354x352px) Image search: [Google]
1489194199711.jpg
3KB, 354x352px
>>179922650
>No Beards for Character Creator (The single most requested thing since the E3 Destiny 1 Alpha)
confirmed?
>>
>>179942045
lars tweeted it out
>>
File: 1488907092236.png (35KB, 607x455px) Image search: [Google]
1488907092236.png
35KB, 607x455px
>>179942681
well shit
will there actually be new fucking options even?
>>
>>179943031
What a fucking joke
>>
>>179943031
Probably, but beards are a dank leddit maymay anyways.
>>
>>179944807
>dank leddit maymay
fuck off
humans (and awoken) would have been 10 times better
all the D1 options looked either pretty boi or plastic hollywood bullshit

its fucking all exo again
>>
>>179945146
>every neet numale self inserts with bushy beard and glasses combo
Beards are acancer that needs to be left out, Bungie is smart.
>>
>>179944807
>>179945532
Sounds to me like someone has bad genes and has either no facial hair, or shitty facial hair.
>>
File: its_beautiful.png (273KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
its_beautiful.png
273KB, 450x600px
>Kinda gaming on a budged for the last two years or so.
>TV on its last leg
>Have to play with backlight, brightness, and saturation set to nearly zero or else burnin starts within second.
>Get up today Its my birthday so no plans for anything because literally nobody outside of my immediate family gives a fuck that I even exist.
>Doorbell rings
>UPS with a giant box
>Brother and parents pitched in and got me a 43" 4k tv.

>TFW for the first time since HOW inspecting my character and inventory on a display that isn't breaking down.
>>
(you)
>>
>>179946089
Really? Because all it sounds to me like is a properly groomed non-mudslime that cares about their appearance.
>>
File: 1476904772249.gif (2MB, 274x246px) Image search: [Google]
1476904772249.gif
2MB, 274x246px
>>179946153
Happy birthday anon.
>>
File: numale.png (3MB, 1239x1269px) Image search: [Google]
numale.png
3MB, 1239x1269px
>>179946089
Or maybe I don't want to enter a social space and see everyone rocking the same look.
>>
>>179946457
Thanks Deej!
>>
>>179946571
Knowing reddit they will probably have some stupid meetup with helms off.
#destinybeardfest2017
>>
>>179946571
>wanting less customization options
>doesn't want everyone to look the same
>>
>>179947056
Do you really want a BEARD META in this game?
I promise you no one will use anything else unless they are girl streamers or faggots.
>>
>>179946571
worst case scenario, there would still be women
>>
>>179947263
it's your choice if you want to get into the "BEARD META"
nobody wouldn't want more customization options aside from the "girl streamers or faggots" here
>>
File: 1495784189610.png (22KB, 116x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495784189610.png
22KB, 116x125px
Can someone explain to me why I'm ever supposed to pick a sniper rifle over a rocket launcher?
>>
>>179943031
can you at least change your appearance when you want?
>>
>>179948882
>can you at least change your appearance when you want?
This is literally not a thing in 99% of the games out there, stop fucking asking it will never happen.
>>
>>179948960
>Character customization is not a thing in 99% of games

what the fuck
>>
I finally got around to watching some of the D2 PvP footage.
>looks nothing like D1 PvP
>all 4v4 - fucking why?
>map isn't sci-fi at all.
>display on bottom right shows you when players 'cast' supers

I think I'm going to throw up.
All game modes being 4v4 is the worst.
>>
File: 1483384323075.jpg (64KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1483384323075.jpg
64KB, 612x612px
>>179946571
>will take his wife's last name
Is this an actual thing? I've heard of some women keeping their own last names after marriage because of career reasons or whatever but this? Really?
>>
>>179948960
b-but borderlands did it!
>>179949491
It feels too much like cod
>>
>>179948960
It's in RuneScape.
>>
>>179947642
if you hit the head (or whatever passes for it) you can do a lot more damage than a rocket
same deal for machine guns
>>
>>179949491
No Rumble too. God knows why. They try to make PvP all competitive or whatever and decided to take out the fucking FFA playlist? Fucking what?
>>
>>179949758
They could be wanting us to try the new playlists before going back to the classics.
>>
>>179950187
Yeah, that's the reason I heard for no Private matches. But come on, obviously everyone will try out every single playlist and then orbit to whatever they like the most. Not a single goddamn soul ever is gonna buy the game and literally only play FFA. I p'd bet my life on that. That's not something people do. All they are doing is delaying something for, seemingly, a retarded reason.
>>
>>179950420
>Not a single goddamn soul ever is gonna buy the game and literally only play FFA.
You're right, they wold play TDM.
>>
>>179949606
>>179949594
I didn't think I'd ever have to explain this to anyone but.

99% =/= 100%
>>
>>179930726
L Y N C H E D
>>
>>179950674
Isn't that basically all of the playlists? Except Zone Control?
>>
>>179950871
ITT: we pull statistics out of our arse
>>
>>179951042
Supremacy is new and refreshing and totally not Team Slayer.
>>
>>179951157
Totally not Kill Confirmed
>>
>>179951157
Oh yea, true.

I still think not having FFA on launch is dumb.
>>
>>179949581
that's from 70s at least, my dude
>>
>>179952598
Huh. That's such a foriegn concept to me. It's weird.
>>
>>179951045
>99% =/= 100%
>pull statistic out of our ass

Uhh... I hope someone murders your entire family, this inbred genepool shouldn't be allowed to exist any more.
>>
Why does every ability in this game take an eternity to recharge even with stacking discipline and the other stats to reduce it? There aint no reason not to toss a grenade every time it comes off cd the enhanced melee may as well be fucking useless. If that would fuck with pvp balance make it take longer to recharge there or something.
>>
>>179954023
You're dumb. Show me a statistic where it shows 99% of games don't have character customization.
You can't because you pulled it out of your arse.
>>
>>179955029
Max discipline, run double grenades. Get armor that gives you grenades energy on orb pickup and melee kill, use a weapon that recharges your grenade on kills.

You're welcome.
>>
>>179954023
oh look
>quote
>snark

more snark

guy is back. consider a bullet mr. reddit reject
>>
File: fish.jpg (438KB, 730x780px) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
438KB, 730x780px
>>179955029
>If that would fuck with pvp balance make it take longer to recharge there or something.
>Why does every ability in this game take an eternity to recharge
>There aint no reason
>>
>>179955029
I get grenades like every 25 seconds. Are you a Hunter or Warlock? If Hunter, try Frostees. They're retardedly good.
>>
>>179955307
Do I have to grind like a crazy person to get that stuff or can I do it in the time it'd take to roll through all the dlc shit they added after the first year of Destiny?
>>
>>179956268
You definitely don't need to grind like crazy but you will need full legendary stuff, which I don't think you get from story stuff.
>>
File: 1495723370945.png (113KB, 440x332px) Image search: [Google]
1495723370945.png
113KB, 440x332px
>>179955205
>When retards try to be clever and end up criticizing themselves.

Good job, scaffolding guy.
>>
>>179955029
>There aint no reason not to toss a grenade every time it comes off cd
what?
also >>179955736 Frost-EE5 and Lucky Raspberry are great
>No one has ever died wearing me.
>>
>179956580
goodbyebye
>>
File: jpg.jpg (34KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
34KB, 600x338px
>>179956442
>but you will need full legendary stuff, which I don't think you get from story stuff.
Image related.

>>179956654
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, scaffolding guy.
>>
https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/16/15819680/bungie-destiny-2-the-darkness-luke-smith-interview-e3-2017
>reminder that lore fags argued for hours and days about the darkness
>>
>>179956594
>No one has ever died wearing me
Well, I sure showed her, didn't I?
>>
>>179956594
>No one has ever died wearing me.
He's right, she leaves the deceased before they hit the ground.
>>
>>179956790
Literally nobody, and welcome to information from literally a week ago.
>>
kys
>>
>179956757
I'm a different guy, and you're outta here on account of the forced meme
>>
>>179956757
Oh yea, forgot about those. I think infusing stuff over 330 or so will give it it's full roll, right? And I think RoI story line drops stuff at 340 or something.
>>
>>179956979
>Forced meme.

Oh you're the autismo that "literally cringes" when you see it.

Have you considered not having a vagina, scaffolding guy?
>>
>>179956987
more like over 390
and yes you'll get story rewards up to 340 and questline drops up to 350, maybe even 360
>>
<179957086
no that's a different autismo
is it really that hard to believe more than one person is sick of your shit?
I don't know who the fuck scaffolding guy is and I don't care
the most valuable thing you could do is fuck off
the second most valuable thing would be to post a link to the thread where this shitfight started, and I know you fucking have the link ready, you obsessed loser
>>
>>179957232
>is it really that hard to believe more than one person is sick of your shit?

>Cannot possibly believe more than one person calls him a scaffolding guy.

Have you considered legally changing your name to Irony?
>>
>>179957232
>Shitposts
>Gets called scaffolding guy
>Continues to shitpost
>Tries to act like he's somehow better than anyone

You don't really get a high ground to stand on when you act like a faggot.
>>
Anybody up for nightfall?
>>
Hey /dg/, is there anywhere that has a collection of all of Destiny's sound files up for download?

Specifically I want the looping sound of the Cabal alarm/speaker from the campaign.

I can't find anywhere that has all the sound files uploaded though.
>>
>>179958539
take pics
>>
>>179958539
If you are gonna be a faggot, go all the way.
>>
>>179959247
but he's fat, black, a weeb and smells like cheetos. plus i have a bf but he's away on vacation

>>179959223
n-no
>>
>>179959538
Well then you deal with not having your sissy pills till you can go to a therapist.
>>
>>179959538
Nevermind then, report that fucker.
>>
File: 1495943672874.jpg (500KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495943672874.jpg
500KB, 1080x1080px
1 more for trailz on PS4 just message Dragonheart188
>>
>>179959805
are niggers aloud to join you??
>>
>>179959907
They're not aloud to play this game so no
>>
>>179958539
try injecting yourself with a bullet if you cant get hormones
>>
>>179960084
:c
>>
>thread title is desting general

How did I just notice this
>>
File: 1497477791348.jpg (40KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
1497477791348.jpg
40KB, 297x297px
Trials? Post psn
>>
>>179961338
yellowteacup
>>
>>179955029
Melee charges should either be more powerful or recharge much more quickly
>>
Interesting though.

Of all those people going "OMG D2 is 4k!"

Knowing how retarded and idiotic destiny community/playerbase is on average.

How big of a chunk of them do you think have 1080 monitors and TVs and have no idea that 4k means nothing for them?
>>
>>179959449
Could you stop shitting up the general? Fuck off with your shitposter badge nobody thinks you're a mod you fucking retard.
>>
What are the best spots and weapons to get special rampage medals?
>>
>>179965690
Fusion rifle or shotgun at first mission on hive right as the hellmouth door opens (Waking the hive). Kill the thralls, don't go through the door or kill the knights.

You'll get it done in seconds. If you somehow fail and run out of thralls, just let the knights/accolytes kill you and you'll respawn at the checkpoint which is just as the door is opening.
>>
>>179965690
sidearms, the start of the malok strike worked for me
>>
>>179965974
>Fusion Rifle at Waking the Hive.

That feel when bluebies will never know the joy of doing the "Get three kills with a single fusion charge" bounties.
>>
>>179965974
>medals
>in a story mission
>>
>>179966406
fuck I forgot about that bounty, that was frustrating but a really neat concept
TDB and HoW were the peak of bounties I think, Eris used to have some nice ones like "use this specific super to kill knights while using a black wax idol" or something
will Destiny 2 bring back interesting bounties?
>>
>>179967153
Oh shit never mind, I thought he said bounties for some reason.
>>
File: 1497559132830.jpg (48KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1497559132830.jpg
48KB, 469x505px
>trying to kill all the gorgons
>everyone has dark drinker except 1 guy running young wolf's howl
>we're doing fine for the most part, manage to kill 8 with few hiccups
>on the 9th gorgon, young wolf howl guy slams the gorgon up a wall
>none of us can get to the virgin and we wipe

Fuck you, Saladin. Your sword a shit.
>>
omg 420 lol
>>
File: 1490814665477.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
1490814665477.png
367KB, 568x454px
>Evaluating Guardians...
>>
File: 1497659285082.png (194KB, 471x599px) Image search: [Google]
1497659285082.png
194KB, 471x599px
>we're breaking up those teams to find a better match
>6-man
>>
Is there only one fucking group of players in matchmaking at this point? I keep getting thrown into lobbies with the same exact people
>>
>>179976354
maybe if you're seeing me
>>
Anyone down for SIVA strikes without dying? Need it for the vanguard bounty
>>
>>179976625
kinda drunk but sure
>>
>no more Marty music in Density 2
>>
Sup /dg/ I got gifted Rise of Iron so I'm picking Destiny back up.Is there anything I aught to be aware of? I've not played since I killed Oryx.
Cheers
>>
>>179961297
Take a closer look
>>
why is shaxx allowed to host the trials
>>
why dont they just nuke the traveler from orbit
>>
>>179982709
because bungle nerfed all the fun weapons
>>
>>179982709

Why would you destroy something that you want to steal power from?
>>
>>179922650
(you)
>>
>>179949758

I'm guessing that just like the decision to nix custom games for now(which is obvious they want to field test the newer crucible before deciding what tools to implement for custom games instead of just slapping stuff built on older mechanics into something new) they likely have additional plans for the game mode that coincide with stuff like addressing more competitive options.

Sequel or not, the game is an ongoing title, so they are planning ahead for stuff they want to implement and things based on feedback. They aren't just thinking about launch because they can't afford to, what with the content creators, streamers, and obsessed players they have, they know they have to have their noses to the grindstone onto the next step even as they are evaluating current events.
>>
>>179981849
Check the previous thread for leveling guides
>>
VoG trials
>>
Anyone up for a nightfall ?
>>
File: A New level in reatrd.jpg (229KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
A New level in reatrd.jpg
229KB, 1280x720px
>>179923568
>Actually its only hated by a small subset of Xbox users
>>
CUTE
>>
BV
>>
HEADPATS
>>
trials?
>>
>>179981753
Salvatore is doing a great job though. They showed off more than an hour of music while we were waiting for the reveal stream last month. It was all top tier.
>>
>>179988760
maybe if i wasn't turds at it
>>
File: 1412018420680.jpg (6KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1412018420680.jpg
6KB, 255x200px
Who keeps these threads up, this game is quite obviously dead.
>>
>>179992876
i'm playing it rn?
>>
>>179888370
What content will be playable in the D2 beta?
>>
>>179992876
Zippy the Indian man - from the shadows
>>
>>179993431
Most likely what was shown at the reveals, Homecoming mission, Inverted Spire strike, Countdown pvp in the City,maybe a social space?
>>
>>179996063
And what are the verdicts on those? Is it worth the pre-order? I'm guessing no progress will be saved for the release?
>>
D2s art style looks like shit.
>>
>>179996579
imo the strike looks fun
>>
vogs n crotas
>>
>>179997601
It's too hot
>>
(deep annoyed sighing)
>>
>>179999634
hey
that's my job
>>
>>179999999
>>180000000
>>
What's the PvP meta right now?
>>
>>180000423
Hawksaw icebreaker, maybe palindrome
>>
File: 1484781732607.gif (361KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484781732607.gif
361KB, 360x240px
Anyone up for some really (REALLY) casual Skirmish? For fun?

Also, does anyone else's ps4 just turn off randomly? Like for no reason whatsoever? Mine seems to be doing it every time I start up Destiny. After I get to the Tower.
>>
>>180001217
sounds broken yo. reformat and cross your fingers.
>>
I WANT TO SEE YELLOWTEACUP GET cuddled and loved by a caring boyfriend!
>>
>>180001484
Well, poop. I'll try it, I guess.

No one for Crucible though? Doesn't have to be Skirmish. You can have like a 0.2k/d, I don't care. Come on.
>>
>>180002124
ya sure
>>
>>180002124
>>180002196
Ayyy
>>
>>179922650
Dead people don't grow hair
>>
>>179891430
I've had a regular PS4 controller since 2014 and it still works fine now with use pretty much every day since I got it
>>
>>180003195
Let us finish is one match real quick
>>
>>180001217
When i've got a game open, spotify running and the Internet browser doing tings it has shut itself down twice so far.
>>180003195
kys
>>
>>180001217
Check your power cords, also the ps4 and xbox power buttons are suuuuper sensitive so be careful what you put the front.
>>
>>180003894
>browsing on the ps4
>>
>>180004714
>browsing on a computer is bad
You're the worst thing in this thread. Go back to playing battletoads on your arcade, little dweeb.
>>
>>180005452
xoxo
>>
>>180004714
m+k is too much effort.
>>
So do we know if there's a way to play the beta on console, then again on PC?
>>
>>180003387
and yet we still do have hair on our heads..
>>
>>180006704
i cant think of anything stopping you from playing both
>>
>>180010940
Well when I entered that code on their website, they asked for only one platform.
I think it's a bit silly that the beta code doesn't just coat your entire account across three systems, because which I purchase it on depends on which one I like better.
>>
>>180011243
the code looks like it's only for getting into the beta earlier than the open beta dates
>>
>>180011243
Do another pre order? Get another code?
>>
File: 1493150673997.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493150673997.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
do you guys think that i could find a gf in this game?
>>
File: tmp_21041-IMAG0186854756799.jpg (2MB, 3504x4672px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21041-IMAG0186854756799.jpg
2MB, 3504x4672px
I started late but I did it.
>>
File: destiny2_map-750x416.jpg (51KB, 750x416px) Image search: [Google]
destiny2_map-750x416.jpg
51KB, 750x416px
>>179949491
>map isn't sci-fi at all
Well it is in the old city so...
>also the PS4 exclusive map is pretty sci-fi
>>
File: enough of your shit.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
enough of your shit.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
WE
>>
>>180014315
>>
>>179963471
Alot
>also considering that it isn't real 4k
>>
>>180015474
Can hdmi even carry a 4k signal
>>
>>180015003
WUZ
>>
>>180015818
Absolutely. The original ps4 can also output 4k movies....only from internal storage though.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 201x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 201x232px
>tfw just got blacked for estrogen pills

:c
>>
>>180018142
what the fuck
>>
>>180018142
Bv you're adorable
>>
>>180018142
>cheating on your boyfriend with a nigger for hormones
Burn in hell
>>
>>180018972
>Bv
>image.jpg
>>
Guys I think sidearms are op right now. I get a guaranteed kill every spawn because it always has ammo
>>
>>180019293
I agree. Sidearms are op. Bungle should nerf them or make it so they don't start with ammo. Or make all other secondaries start with ammo
>>
>>180019293
>>180019449
These two guys know what's up.
>>
>>180019591
Yeah they do. Their analyses of current crucible balance regarding sidearms is spot on.
>>
The Destiny community should be better behaved. Bungie is getting unfair backlash for Destiny 2. You guys should go back to 9gag
>>
>>180020049
Wut.

The only real complaints is with pvp, which by its very nature can be changed.
>>
>>180020049
No. You go back to 9gag. This place is best for talking about Destiny.
>>
>>180020209
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. These plebians don't know Jack.
>>
You lot do non-weekly raids ever? I've never done Crota's End but would like to finish up my Necrochasm.
>>
>>180020519
Sure, but you gotta be on the hard-on box
(That means xbox)
(Because boner, lol)
>>
Destiny!
>>
>>180020708
Nope, pussfor here.
>>
>>180020519
If people are online and willing, it has been dead recently with the announcement for Destiny 2.
>>
Fun trials ?
>>
>>180022854
Can I join if I'm bad at the game and we'd have virtually no chance of going flawless? Just for bounties? Also, map?
>>
>>180023248
Peas in a pod mate. No idea which map.
So 2/3 fun trials
>>
>>180023968
Wanna Skirmish until then?
>>
>>180024112
Sorry i don't care enough about destiny to boot up.
>>
Destiny :(
>>
What does the FOV go up to in D2 pc?
>>
>>180027474
Your duodenum
>>
>>180027678
The occipital lobe you dumbass.
>>
>>180025367
Damn, you were about to have a third.
>>
>>180028946
Wanna Skirmish anyway?
>>
>>180014315
if a loser like BiasedBob can then there's hope for all of us
>>
>>180031170
orbiting atom=/=gf
>>
>>180014315
if a stud like Eraser can fly to murica chasing one and come back empty handed then there's not a hope in the world for any of us
>>
File: 1461588294553.png (180KB, 897x544px) Image search: [Google]
1461588294553.png
180KB, 897x544px
>>
File: 1406511554107.jpg (100KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1406511554107.jpg
100KB, 1024x640px
>>
>>180032248
Eraser bangs schoolgirls he's a G nigga.
I wanna be just like him
>>
>>180014315
if a cuck like jiro could find one there's hope for the rest of us
>>
>>180038575
I had help from a friend.
>>180029829
Are you and joff still up for some crucible? I need someone to talk to right now.
>>
File: 1484249938796.gif (888KB, 450x252px) Image search: [Google]
1484249938796.gif
888KB, 450x252px
>>180038921
I think I can play for maybe an hour or at least 40 mins.
>>
File: 1433038045985.jpg (24KB, 250x253px) Image search: [Google]
1433038045985.jpg
24KB, 250x253px
>>180038575
but jiro has a BF
I want a GF
>>
Anybody not done nightfall this week? I still haven't done it on any of my characters.
>>
>>180039859
hop in
also 3(4) King's Fall
>>
>>180042794
Do you have a space for the nightfall?
>>
>>180042794
whos with you?
>>
>>180042794
Just got on. Lemme know when you wanna do nightfall. Never done Kingsfall so I don't want to mess your run.
>>
>>180043609
Yeah
>>180043680
New person and Revo, all are welcome
>>180044538
We can go whenever you are ready, got another learning King's so this should be fun.
>>
>>180045031
Forgot to add this is a 280 king's fall since one anon doesn't have RoI
>>
5/6 King's Fall about to be at totems
>>
>>180045157
what the fuck, why would you play this shitty game if you don't have all the DLC? Tell whoever that is to kill themself, then after that kill yourself because sodomy is a sin.
>>
>>180047116
don't be mean anon, game is dead soon anyways
>>
>>180047253
It's already dead and this retard you're with is still playing the game despite not owning the latest DLC. He must be one poor motherfucker if the only game they can think about playing is this piece of shit.
>>
>tfw Destiny 2 won't have cute tsundere lolis
>>
File: Amanda Loliday.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Amanda Loliday.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>180049060
Maybe this is the start of a positive trend?
>>
>>180050021
CUTE TIGHT AND PINK HOLIDAY GIRLPUCCI
>>
>>180015818
HDMI 2.0 which is in all modern electronics can carry up to 10k 120Hz.
>>
File: lincoln mark LT 2005.jpg (1MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
lincoln mark LT 2005.jpg
1MB, 2272x1704px
weird luxury lincoln truck unrelated

so no word on when the beta will be?

also why has amazon STILL not put up collector's edition preorders?
>>
>>180014985
>looks nothing like D1 PvP
That was their intention.
>all 4v4 - fucking why?
They literally explained it, you should watch the interviews yoursel because I don't feel like explaining it to you imbecilic fucks.
>map isn't sci-fi at all.
Its called european deadzone ya moran, what the fuck do you expect it to look like? Its literally abandoned ruins of an old city.
>display on bottom right shows you when players 'cast' supers
So? D1 literally has a feed that shows you when someone kills someone else with a super, and what super they used, plus you can hear them, nothing changed, it just shows you activation instead of the kill, unless you're a total fucking imbecile it'll make no dfference.
>>
>>180051076
july 18th for ps4 pre orders
july 19th for xbone pre orders
21st for people who didn't pre order, ends the 23rd

pc is sometime in august
>>
File: IMG_3744.png (584KB, 716x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3744.png
584KB, 716x403px
bought a new iphone today desu
>>
>>180051835
>iShit
>>
>>180052362
>not expecting that Apple would own Ishit and brag about it
>>
>>180052717
>Apple

uwaoh whats this
>>
File: IMG_3414.png (230KB, 323x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3414.png
230KB, 323x431px
>>180052362
iPhone > Android

Fact
>>
>>180052814
Shit, its teacuck.
For some reason I get the two annoying faggots mistaken easily.
My bad.
>>
File: 1497740857092.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497740857092.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>180052909
y

>>180053001
It happens, man
>>
>>180053032
Fuck off Drinniol
>>
I'M IN LOVE WITH YELLOWTEACUP AND I'M GOING TO MARRY HER AND RAISE A FAMILY WITH HER!
>>
File: thunderlord-concept.png (803KB, 1920x894px) Image search: [Google]
thunderlord-concept.png
803KB, 1920x894px
>>179922650
honestly i'm fine with most of that

removing HMGs is going too far, though
>>
>>180054539
i think no one was really using them, so they'll be special stage event weapons that'll be fired in 3rd person, i think
>>
>>180053432
M-MASAKA
>>
>>180055117
lots of people used them, they were the best weapons for raid bosses and Crucible heavy ammo drops
>>
File: image.jpg (369KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369KB, 1536x2048px
>AoT shirt finally came in
Did I do good, /dg/?
>>
>>180058880
Is that inter?
>>
>>180059118
I play on a 55" TV. Not that pathetic little 2" microscreen
>>
>>180059118
>xbox controller
>>
>>180058880
>0 Results

O boy
>>
>>180058880
DAMN BV you looking mighty fine
>>
Man I have to say, I have absolutely no interest in about 1/3 of this game's content purely on the basis of it being too grindy (A Sword Reforged), or too inconvenient (old raids).
I am looking forward to Destiny 2 but holy shit some of the content in this game was poorly thought through
>>
>>180058880
I bet this is soda.
His name is a testament to how much he loves soda.
>>
>>180063247
Go play cod faggot
>>
>>180063247
>waaaaaah I have to earn good weapons
suck it up you sissy, the farming takes less than a day
>>
>>180063247
nice blogpost, shitter

keep us posted about other adventures in sucking dick at video games you may have and the thoughts that pop up to justify your hoovering of the cock
>>
>>180063802
soda is a skinny long haired trenchcoat fedoralord. guess again newfriend
>>
>>180063880
The standard, watered-down witty reply to anyone you don't agree with in an FPS game. Nice one dude. How will I ever recover?

>>180063957
Because the devs literally just cranked it up to maximum grind instead of making the quest enjoyable. At least an exotic quest like the Khvostov was enjoyable. Never critique a shit game because "aw lmao git gud casul".

>>180064041
>sucking dick at video games
>because grinding is boring
Sorry I have better things to do on a Sunday, unlike yourself you friendless loser.
And man that's a lot of penis references in one post, projecting much, faggot? >>>/hm/
>>
>>180064123
I guess all the carbonation made him expand
>>
File: faggot.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>180058880
Why did you flip the image?
>pop shield
>webcam
>both sets of controllers and an ebic gaming mouse
Fuck off you wanna be streamer.
>>
>>180064175
>At least an exotic quest like the Khvostov was enjoyable
You would find a spponfed exotic quest enjoyable
>"aw lmao git gud casul".
literally acquire skill, it's like you've never played an mmorpg before
>Sorry I have better things to do on a Sunday, unlike yourself you friendless loser.
>3 AM on 4chan
And I say who do, who do you think you're fooling?
>>
I just bought the first 2 expansions without knowing they were without the base game.. Ok, no problem. Looking for the base game.. It's not on the PS4 Store. What the fuck guys, litetally what the fuck. Now am I supposed to get a physical copy ? I know it's like 99 cents but the fact that I don't even read combined with moving my ass to a physical store is just truly the worst of this. I'm not buying the full shitty game just because there's no base game on the fucking PS Store
>>
>>180064175
you trying to prove something here? the same old argument every garbage player has that cant handle the most casual grind of any player and tries to make bungie out to be evil to bend to your personal narrative. fuck off and consider a noose
>>
>>180064497
nice blog
>>
>>180064593
Nice game
>>
>>180064423
I played Destiny from launch until September 2015 before I got banned for my username. Everyone hated the quest then and still do now. It DOES NOT TAKE SKILL to grind, only wasting time doing an easy, menial task.

>3AM on 4chan
I'm amazed that you amerifats are so self centred that you cannot comprehend the existence of a world outside the USA.

>>180064529
Grinding is objectively boring and requires no skill. It's like going to work and doing a job. Keep deluding yourself into thinking you're the superior gamer & gentleman. Consider a fedora.

>>180064593
>how dare he post in my special space!
I actually think you should kill yourself hey, what do you offer to the world?
>>
File: 1495155058437.png (393KB, 392x671px) Image search: [Google]
1495155058437.png
393KB, 392x671px
>>180051212
I think you want this guy mate>>179949491
>>
File: 6856775367.png (47KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
6856775367.png
47KB, 700x700px
>this entire thread
Ya'll should go put some tendies in the oven, and cash your good boy points in with Mommy for a copy of WoW Legion.
>>
>>180064662
>8am on 4chan on Sunday

Either way. Sort yourself out.

>Grinding is objectively boring and requires no skill. It's like going to work and doing a job. Keep deluding yourself into thinking you're the superior gamer & gentleman. Consider a fedora.

Is your superior intellect and gamer prowess being challenged Anon? Are you triggered that no one here fucking cares about your shitter thoughts and your shitter arguments and justifications for being a shitter at a 3 year old game?

I'd say consider some form of death, but I bet some sort of part and parcel of being from Europe will likely stab you, run you over, or blow you up :^)
>>
>>180064662
>I played Destiny from launch until September 2015
So basically you're shitting up the thread with two year old gripes no one really has anymore, good to know.
>Grinding is objectively boring and requires no skill.
You sure as hell bitched about how difficult it was
>not being in USA
Have you accepted islam into your daily life yet anon? You wouldn't want to upset your wife's boyfriend.
>>
>>180064317
>iPhone
>idort
>pops
>star wars calendar
>tiled restroom floor
>disgusting mess of a room
>>
>>180064948
>being an idort is a bad thing
>>
>>180065000
>wasting money on an Xbox One
>>
>>180065040
>not having any games you want to play on xbox
And neither console has too many worth while exclusives.
You've got a shit load of weebs games, uncharted, and whatever "exclusive" content sony has shelled out for on ps4.
And you have halo, gears of war, and a shit load of shitty indie titles on xbox.
Both are equally shit, but also have titles worth playing.
>>
>>180065174
You conveniently forgot Last of Us, Destiny 1 and 2, God of War, Bloodborne, etc.
>>
>>180065174
Ever since the death of Halo, no. There are no games on Xbox that I can't play on Windows 10
At least we still have some half-decent weebshit
>>
>>180065238
>for once in this simple game there is a challenge
>the game is at fault
Bungie should not suffer retards like you who want exotics handed out like rares
>>
>>180065416
Hello anon this is Deej, we have deposited 1000 silver to your guardian's postmaster. Thank you.
>>
>>180065581
I bet you're a sub 1000 hour shitter
>>
File: Im colt now.jpg (27KB, 551x367px) Image search: [Google]
Im colt now.jpg
27KB, 551x367px
>>180065258
>ps3 game but again
>multiplat games, one of which will be on a third platform but without some meh gun, and other shit exclusives ( I can't tell if I like the titan gear or not.)
>ps2/ps3 games (The new one looks cool, but its also not coming out for 6-8 months at least)
>dark souls but in london
I also don't see why people shit themselves over blood souls. Its not my cup of tea, so I guess I'm a little biased against it, but its not that different of an experience from any of the other souls game beyond basic setting and a couple of neat new features.
Also horizon zero dawn is neat. Somehow completely forgot about it.
Probably cause I have yet to get around to finishing it.
>>180065306
Yea, rip halo.
But there a number of other games I personally like on xbone.
But in the end it comes down to individual tastes.
If you like weebshit, thats fine.
But then you like weebshit.
>>
>>180065621
I was 800+ hours in Sep 2015
>>
File: hug.jpg (843KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
843KB, 1000x1000px
>>180065753
cute CUTE!
>>
>>180065826
post more pls
>>
Does anyone know what time the beta is happening?
>>
>>180067496
trials time
>>
>>180068084
when is that? I don't play trials because I'm a shitter and I haven't played in months
>>
how do i counter red bar skating shoulder charge titans?
>>
>>180067496
July 18 for Pre-order PS4
July 19 fro Pre-order Xbox
July 21 for console people who have no money to Pre-order
PC gets another beta sometime in August

Console beta ends on the 23rd
>>
>>180068167
kys
>>
>>180068549
Be the bull
>>
>>179888370
So, what will be the clan name?
>>
File: image-3.jpg (120KB, 452x616px) Image search: [Google]
image-3.jpg
120KB, 452x616px
>>180066759
>>
File: IMG_2977.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2977.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>>180064317
Gross

Why do disgusting fat fucks always buy Funko Pops
>>
>>180068549
literally get good. don't take tight corners, avoid close quarters, play the high ground.
>>
>>180053001
ummm sorry sweetie I have a nexus
>>
>>180051212
>I don't like your opinion, the post.

k.
>>
File: 1495411719460.jpg (87KB, 599x819px) Image search: [Google]
1495411719460.jpg
87KB, 599x819px
>Worm Scent run
>>
Should i get the shirt for my brother, /dg/?
He's 40 and NEET and plays Destiny all day.
I feel bad for him because he was gonna get a job at a software company but he needed security clearance.
Unfortunately since he defaulted on his loans the security clearance took months and the company filled the position.

So now he just sinks into videogames, and doesnt try anymore. he's either playing Destiny or hunting achievements on other games.

I've been trying to find a way to cheer him up, and I know he doesn't have the shirt, since it's something like $35.

I also bought him a pre-order of Destiny 2 but that's not for another few months. I need something to cheer him up until then.
>>
>>180084938
Just run along the skirting of the area if it's giving you time trouble.
>>
>>180085465
get him a job
>>
>>180085638

Wait, that's possible? Fuckin. I just got it now so it's moot at this point but thanks anyway. Now I'm just farming Hadium for the sword quest.

Only just started Rise of Iron but I was getting beasted on by Sepiks in the first mission so I'm going to wait on my friend to catch up.

When you're in a fireteam, do quests your leader selects complete for anyone in the fireteam who has them, or just them?
>>
>>180085645
That's the families' goal right now. Trying to network with buddies that might hire him.
>>
>>180083350
>Say something factually wrong.
>Get corrected on it.
>I-it was m-my o-opinion.

Its not a fucking opinion if it is based on headcanon you fucking moron.
>>
>>180086690
You don't know what an opinion is. Go back to English class.
>>
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE BIG AND STRONG /DG/ DADDIES FOR TAKING CARE OF THEIR LITTLE SISSY GURLS!
>>
>>180086267
They complete for everyone who has them IIRC m8
>>
>>180087060

Cool, thanks bud.
>>
>Don't wanna wait until October for Destiny 2
>Basic Destiny 1 for PS3 is $20

Should I?
>>
>>180088442
no
>>
Just picked up this game again after ages.My level 40 Huntress is stuck at about 280 light because I never completed the high level content and stopped playing before Rise of Iron so I started a Titan and I'm having great fun.

How hard will it be for me to find someone to do the first 3 raids with?
>>
>>180088585
Message truejiro or drinniol on psn for a raid sherpa :)
>>
>>180088896
I will provided you're being legit and not just giving me some other /dg/ poster who you dislike's PSN tag to make me look silly.
>>
>tempted to start a new character in D1 to give myself something to do until D2 drops
Convince me otherwise.
>>
>>180032248
>if a stud like Eraser can fly to murica chasing one and come back empty handed
Eraser has his american bitch in the uk when age of triumph came out he took a break from destiny because of it cause hes a massive homo whod rather fuck bitches than play games
>>
File: 1491246426664.jpg (326KB, 1406x732px) Image search: [Google]
1491246426664.jpg
326KB, 1406x732px
>>180088585
This guide should help you gain light level in the most efficient manner, also make sure to have your strongest light gear on no matter what it it is, your future rewards scale to your light level.
>>180088896
I can try, 5 group last night was fun.
>>
>>180089313
I would do it! I was the person who said they just started a new Titan, the game's more fun at lower levels.

I have noticed I seem to be leveling up REALLY fast. As in, I just finished the first Venus story mission and I'm at level 15 whereasbefore I would struggle to level up fast enough to complete the story missions consecutively.
>>
>>180089313
Make a new account on your console instead of deleting characters
>>
File: 1471931607958.png (129KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471931607958.png
129KB, 500x500px
>>180089683
>paying for online on a new account instead of using the one I already have
>>
>>180089742
If you are on PlayStation, your PSPLus carriers across all accounts.
>>
>>180089936
>tfw xbone
>>
>people actually bought an xbox one
>shit exclusives
>xbox gold is not consolewide
>need xbox gold to party chat
>cannot send images, only share screenshots and videos
>xbox gold games let's see what is avail- oh boy it's borderlands again haha GOTY
>>
>>180090029
>falling for the microsoft jew
>>
Considering they ran 4k 60fps with a 1080TI, you guys think that a 1070 and clocked i5-3570k will be stable 60fps at 1080p?
>>
File: 1467291732812.png (879KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467291732812.png
879KB, 800x800px
>>180090413
>mfw boners getting hyped for porting of old games to make up for lack of console exclusives (that aren't on PC, too)
Yeah, I get that it's great ot be able to play old games but I ain't spending $500 on a console to play games I can play on consoles I already fucking own
>b-but look at the 20 exclusives MS announced at E3 Sony only showed a couple
As boners pointed out with Sony's free monthly games, they're not exclusive or notable if anyone can play your shitty indie games on their PC
>>
>>180092004
I play on Xbox for the controller.
>>
>>180092926
Is the pro controller any good? The stock one is really uncomfortable to hold and the sticks are too concave.
>>
Thanks to the people who ran king's fall and the nightfall with people, I finally got ice breaker
>>
>>180093649
Congrats big guy, we can try to do some more raids later if you want.
>>
At this moment, who does more dps? Hunter or Warlock? Does it matter? Is there an actual meta for the raids or?
>>
>>180093829
Sure, just fucking around in KF2 right now
>>
Happy Father's Day to all the /dg/ dads! :D
>>
>>180095765
Literally no one on /dg/ has kids. Fuck off.
>>
>>180095765
sorry but im a feminist. I don't believe in father's day.
>>
>>180093160
The stock one is super comfy for me. I prefer concave sticks to the ps4's convex ones
>>
>>180086832
>Looks nothing like D1 pvp
>Not an opinion
>Literally D1 pvp with two less people per team

You really need to stop trying so hard, its embarassing to watch you since your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't fuck back off to reddit.
>>
I'm looking forward to D2 but am extremely apprehensive about the 4 perk set trees and 2 primary slots. I am also worried that there will be no better character creation options, vanity slots etc which have been requested daily since D1's launch.
>>
>>180100229
Keep me posted.
>>
>>180096209
Soonâ„¢.

>>180100229
Bungie are doing it to make the game easier to balance and to appease both the casual and hardcore PvP crowd. The hope is that they can get both sides to shut up so they can keep making better PvE content.
>>
>>180100659
I will, stay frosty!

>>180100684
Quite frankly I want Crucible mains to fuck off, Bungie is so overly concerned with them that PvErs always get screwed. They need to either disregard Crucible whiners or have entirely seperate balancing.

All I ever wanted was to play stylish as fuck Bladedancer but they're so trash in PvE.
>>
>>180101893
>but muh competitive ranked PvP!
>but muh halo 2!
>but muh overwatch!

I honestly wish Destiny didn't have PvP, sometimes.
>>
>>180101893
>All I ever wanted was to play stylish as fuck Bladedancer but they're so trash in PvE.
Are you that one anon who thinks hungering blade is the only thing going for the class
>>
>>180102343
I only started posting here again today after not playing in like a year so probably not but that sounds about right, hungering blade is effectively required for PvE to chain kills.
>>
>>180102745
You are most likely thinking of Encore. Hungering blade is a more pvp oriented perk.
>>
>>180101893
>but they're so trash in PvE.
>half the class dedicated to pve
One of those the game is trash not me moments.
>>
>>180103027
I am, yep. Encore.

>>180103167
They have a couple invisibility perks which are admittedly very good for revivals but apart from that they're shit, you cannot argue that the Super is even viable for high end PvE in any way shape or foem.
>>
>>180103391
>you cannot argue that the Super is even viable for high end PvE in any way shape or foem.
Add control and Crota's End
>>
>>180103569
If by "add control" you mean killing anything smaller than a Vandal (less effectively than a Voidwalker, Striker, Stormcaller, Nightstalker or Sunbreaker would do, yeah.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 785x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 785x674px
Have you talked to your father today, /dg/?
>>
>>180103569
Also Nightfalls, VoG Gorgons,etc
>you mean killing anything smaller than a Vandal
>(less effectively than a Voidwalker, Striker, Stormcaller, Nightstalker or Sunbreaker would do, yeah.
>2 small AoEs
>1 tether that relies on other guardians
>2 roamings that run out quickly
Not sure if you're baiting or just stupid. Bladedancer is just as good if not better and the longest lasting super for add control in the game.
>>
>>180104109
>>180103875
Just in case you failed to notice
>>
>>180098725
>memes
Would have been better if you knew what an opinion is.
>>
>>180090029
it's true for xbone too btw. i have like 15 smurfs for halo
>>
I can't be hype for this game any more.

Liked the new subclasses, the way it looks, the new strike, pvp changes, the look of the new weapons, all the new changes. I really liked everything the reveal showed.

And over the past few weeks I've got this friend who wouldn't fucking stop spamming me of massages about how he hates bungie and how he hates their language, and how he hates the way they explan shit, and how he hates they're not showing anything new and so on and so forth. And its not only killed my hype, its made me mentally exhausted.

I can't take this shit any more, why is everyone so toxic around this release? The same people that bitched there was no way to track public events in-game now bitch that they show up on the map, the same people that bitched one-shot weapons were too powerful are now bitching they're moved to "heavy" slot. The same people that bitched crucible was too hectic with 6v6 are now bitching that crucible is too simple with 4v4. The same people that bitched not knowing when enemy used a super are now bitching that you know when enemy used a super, the same people that bitched that primaries are no longer elemental are now bitching that primaries are all elemental. The same people that bitched bungie was showing too much with D1 are now bitching bungie is showing too little in D2. I'm so fucking tired of this hypocrisy and self-proclaimed experts. Literally all the other console games including D1 being 30fps was fine but now its the end of the world its not 60. It never fucking ends.

Deej was fucking right, everyone has the retarded mentality of "You need to surprise me with changes but you're not allowed to do anything that disturbs the way I play". Like fuck people, give it a god damn break, its not the end of the world and nobody is forcing you to play it, stop crying about at least until the fucking beta.
>>
>>180112830
The playerbase, as you mentioned for lack of a better description, are a bunch of whiny bitches.
They are retards from cod, halo autists, kids, streamer whores, etc. And of course with the small mmo elements here and there such as rng rewards and grinding people tend to fuss.... a lot because of putting in actual effort to get better loot.
>>
File: 1478444820530.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
1478444820530.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>180112830
>giving a single shit about what other people think

If you like the game, buy it, you don't need to explain anything to anyone.

Fuck "The community", People who have never even finished a raid before don't get to bitch and moan and act like they know what the fuck they are talking about
>>
>>180114339
that's all good and well, but Destiny is a very multiplayer-centered game, so what do you do when you run into those people while playing?
>>
>>180114339

I don't care about any specific thing they say.

Its just like a dark cloud, you know what I mean, doesn't matter how independent and strong you macho man are etc... everyone being negative is still a bummer.
>>
>>180112830
>The same people
Gonna need a source on that, fag. I think you're just delusional.

Different individuals will have different opinions about any one thing, you'll never change this. It has existed since before video games. It's only now that we live in an era of focus-tested, community-driven multi-million dollar products are we exposed to this reality.
>>
>>180113435
>putting in actual effort to get better loot
>putting "actual effort" into video games
How's that monthly tugboat treating you?
>>
>>180114934
>>180114934
>Gonna need a source on that
I'll get right on that, scaffolding guy.

Meanwhile could you go back to second grade grammar and learn the definition of hyperbole?
>>
>>180115327
>the definition of hyperbole
If it's just obvious hyperbole, why post it? Did you really think it was insightful?

Of course when you look at a group of individuals as a gestalt you will find what looks like hypocrisy; that's why it's a dumb thing to do.
>>
File: IMG_1771.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1771.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
R8
>>
>>180115989
(You)
>>
>>180116193
Only thing I dislike is that cuckstamp on the forehead.
>>
>>180115327
>a text wall that's entirely hyperbole
we're hitting shitposting levels that shouldn't even be possible
>>
>>180117023
see >>180116278
>>
>>180116278
He has a point. Don't be a fag about it.
>>
>>180117634
>Demands I source my conversations.

He doesn't have a point, he's a fucking retard. And any IQ you might have had, just dropped a digit for supporting him.
>>
>>180117786
You cant convince people without evidence. /dg/ isn't just one person. Bungie forums aren't just one person.

It says a lot about your IQ that you don't understand this.
>>
Stop fighting and kiss your Defender!
>>
Hunters are made for Titan dick.
>>
>>180118703
Tfw you will never be powerbottomed by a cute femTitan.
>>
>>180118703
You can't dick what you can't see
>>
>>180117786
>my conversations
So you're using the number of people you've personally talked to (probably in the single digits) to extrapolate the neurosis of a community of thousands? And what's worse, you're letting this impact your own emotional state? You need help.
>>
>>180089396
Bullshiticus totallus!
>>
File: 1491921013905.png (1MB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1491921013905.png
1MB, 1152x1536px
>>180118703
Everything's made for Titan Fist.
>>
>>180119867
>So you're using the number of people you've personally talked to

I literally didn't mention quantity once, I said "the same people" I am not responsible for any idiotic numeric value your damaged brain concocted to justify you sparking an argument in a thinly veiled attempted to try and make yourself look intellectual. If that is all your arguments are based on then everything you're saying is discarded, this is the last (You) that you're getting from me, but you should probably consider not being such an argumentative faggot in the future.
>>
>>180120094
>getting this upset that someone pointed out you have no reason to bitch on an anonymous forum
You need help.
>>
File: 14885283233.png (187KB, 292x520px) Image search: [Google]
14885283233.png
187KB, 292x520px
>>180087060
You still haven't played Monhun with me like you promised, you cunt. Maybe we will play world?
>>
>>180119895
>he doesn't know
>>
>>180121164
Did you add me?

What platform are you getting it on?
>>
>>180121482
Ps4. Have you added on 3ds and ps4.
>>
>>180121583
O that's my bad then, I'm a dick. Gimme a hint!
>>
>>180121659
OG avatarfag around these parts my man.
>>
>>180121741
LOL FUCK OFF ________?
>>
>>180121925
Yes.
>>
>>180122140
Gotcha. Actually started playing again recently, still don't know how I feel about handhelds tho.
>>
>>180121092
He's got a point though? He just stated his personal experience and you went full meltdown over numbers you made up???
>>
>>180121741
>posting boys like some faggot
>>
>>180122568
Its Driniol
>>
>>179922650
>no beards
>no rumble
Fucking good
>>
>>180014315
Found one, ditched her after about 9 months. Total bitch with some serious mental issues
>>
File: 1373218607361.jpg (142KB, 540x370px) Image search: [Google]
1373218607361.jpg
142KB, 540x370px
>>180123358
What?
>>
Who is your favourite /dg/memer?
>>
>>180124949
Myself
>>
>>180124949
BV
>>
>>180124807
>>
>>180124949
bv
>>
>it's a meguca still exists episode
>>
File: 19392.png (219KB, 580x431px) Image search: [Google]
19392.png
219KB, 580x431px
>>180126007
>>180126394
>>
This general is fucking terrible. I hate all of you.
>>
>>180124949
myself because I unintentionally created someone that's so fucking enraged at me that whenever he can prove it's me he flips out and tells me to stop
>>
>>180124949
Colt
>>
File: 12039243546533229089374.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
12039243546533229089374.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
HEY NOOBISH,
THE RAID,
WE WANT IT NOW
>>
>>180128014
this, and dozvati (RIP) and anyone of the same caliber
>>
>>180125720
Which faggot are you?

>>180124949
Come on, don't just name, shame also.
>which faggot
>what they do
>>
What's good place to find a legendary heavy weapon? I need something to replace my gh so I can use other exotics
>>
File: 1495723370945.png (113KB, 440x332px) Image search: [Google]
1495723370945.png
113KB, 440x332px
>>180127397
< Are you this guy.
>>
>>180130287
Jiro.

He got really upset when I spoke to his girlfriend and her boyfriend.
>>
You can put one exotic perk in the random perk pool for all items of that type, which exotic do you pick?
>>
>>180133709
Ace in the Hole or whatever Hawkmoon's one is. That'd be pretty bullshit.
>>
Anybody got a perfected SIVA offering? I need one more for the AoT quest. Tried doing this with randoms twice now and wasted the offering both times.
>>
>>180134175
Yes. But not for you, though.
>>
File: nel.png (285KB, 480x437px) Image search: [Google]
nel.png
285KB, 480x437px
>>180133582
That is a lie.
>>
>>180135668
Trash waifu
>>
>>180135668
It literally happened, though.
>>
hello destiny general. how i have missed you
>>
Which is better? Exotic quests or random exotic engrams?
>>
>>180137574
Doing quests for all the exotics seems like a pain. Engrams are meant to be fun.
>>
File: raah.png (237KB, 489x347px) Image search: [Google]
raah.png
237KB, 489x347px
>>180135821
Take it back
>>180136230
Only one person here has talked to them and they are in good standing.
>>
>>180138241
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>180138214
I can agree with that but when the quest is well made I like them over getting an engram that might give you an exotic you might already have
>>
>>180138642
True. I really frickin' wish you could redo Exotic missions. They're kinda fun.

Also story exotic quests for certain exotic armour would be fucking incredible.
>>
What are some FUN weapons? Maybe not the best weapons for raids, crucci whatever but that you still enjoy running around with.

Personally I really like telesto.
>>
>>180138990
Motherfucking Zhalo motherfucking Supercell. I LOVE it!
>>
>>180138990
Zhalo, NTTE, Thunderlord, and Lord of Wolves.
>>
>>180138990
Truth (R.I.P) Go onto the dreadnought crash site and aim rawkets at aliens then fire into space and see some trajectories.
>>
What should I do if I want Blind Perdition but I'm bad at PvP?
>>
>>180140582
hope you're good enough to get 5 wins and no more than 3 losses and hope again to get the weapon
>>
>>180138241
>Only one person here has talked to them and they are in good standing.

Literally.

Happened.
>>
>>180140582
Get lucky with bounty
>>
>>180138990
>he doesn't like blowing through trash mobs with the trespasser

Arc burn has never been so EZ
>>
>>180123643
No actually I switch avatars every season kouhai, so that's not me. I've been at work all day
>>
>>180147706
>switch avatars every season
Faithlessness like this is why your anime waifu will never be real.
>>
File: 1452274387727.jpg (39KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1452274387727.jpg
39KB, 400x397px
>>180148178
It's just to keep the shiptoasters off my tail, Anon. Besides, my lovely wife Chino is too cute to show off in public all the time. She might give someone a heart attack.

Sage for DESTINY
>>
File: gearup.gif (975KB, 188x132px) Image search: [Google]
gearup.gif
975KB, 188x132px
some of you are okay, don’t go to destiny 2 in september
>>
File: jidshiead.png (589KB, 1247x689px) Image search: [Google]
jidshiead.png
589KB, 1247x689px
>>
File: 1491128456762.jpg (38KB, 389x366px) Image search: [Google]
1491128456762.jpg
38KB, 389x366px
>>
File: 1438410562130.jpg (50KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1438410562130.jpg
50KB, 720x405px
>>180147706
>>180148396
>switching avatars
Disappointed desu.
Going almost 6 years strong here.
>>
>>180152057
i want to see you get BLACKED desu
>>
File: nTtbDVS_d.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nTtbDVS_d.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
>>180152057
Can't compete with the autism of a fellow guca.
>>
WOAH THERE
>>
>>180160141
Yes?
>>
>>180161180
?
>>
File: 1497851308386.png (587KB, 933x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497851308386.png
587KB, 933x720px
>>180161546
Ever feel like you're just drifting through life, and there's no point to any of it?
>>
File: destiny concept aircraft.jpg (250KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
destiny concept aircraft.jpg
250KB, 1920x1080px
>>
1 month to beta. This thread will prob still be up by then.
>>
Which /dg/ player would you like to see come back?
>>
>>180169104
Joff
>>
File: worst.jpg (765KB, 1920x2253px) Image search: [Google]
worst.jpg
765KB, 1920x2253px
>>
>>180169104
My clan
>>
>>180169253
All of my friends list
>>
>>180170787
She is the goat in that praedeth mission.
>>
>>180170787
>Muh Wall or Natebot
>Not being tied for worst
>>
Does anyone have an antiquated rune or perfected offering so I can carry on with the age of triumph quest? I have one antiquated rune myself but I need one stolen one arena to activate it.
On xbox one
>>
>>180178013
I've got an antiquated rune and perfected rune now if anyone just wants to join to help, that'd be great
>>
>>180148536
What emblem is that?
>>
>>180161892
Only when I didn't have a job that I enjoy
>>
>>180180080
A warlock one.
I assume its either available at the start, or unlocked once you complete some quest.
Possibly one of the "veteran" bonuses that bungie briefly mentioned a while back.
No real idea beyond it being warlock related.
>>
I started playing destiny recently and for some reason I can't change my leg armor anymore.

Like whenever I open the menu for it the outlines for my items are there but they don't show up. It only happens with my leg armors and I've tried restarting my ps4 but nothing. Any help with this?
>>
>>180181617
Are you on previous gen?
>>
>>180183213
Nope, ps4
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-19_12-07-33.png (2KB, 257x21px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-19_12-07-33.png
2KB, 257x21px
>>180181617
Is your connection shit?
Maybe try reinstalling destiny.
Not a preferred course of action, but it could possibly fix it if nothing else works.
The ps4 lets you verify the install essentially, right?
Try that, if it exists.
My controller is fucked, or I would just check it myself.
>>180183213
Maybe.
>>
>>180184953
It's hot as balls here. I don't have a brain
>>
>>180185398
I too am hot.
It happens to everyone that doesn't live in, or within 200 miles of, canada.
>>
>>180180763
>Possibly one of the "veteran" bonuses that bungie briefly mentioned a while back.

>They're selling shirts and hats on it.
>Its literally on all the warlocks bands and emblems.

There's no possibility of it being veteran reward.

If its not the starter logo, its a vanguard one.
>>
>>180184953
It seems reinstalling the update and dlc fixed it
>>
>>180185704
I doubt its a veteran thing, but that would be why it listed last (and a possibly) after two things I listed as likely.
>>
>>180186034
>(and a possibly)
Which is to what I responded. "Possibly" pimples there's a possibility, there is no possibility in this case, either you used a word you didn't understand or you just can't into English.
>>
>>180186718
There is the possibility it could be a veteran reward, unlikely as it may be.
We have no definite word on what any possible veteran reward could be.
Until we do have a solid idea it could be anything.
The veteran rewards could be an emblem thats just "fuck you" written in comic sans for all we know.
Until bungie says what it is anything is possible, even if it happens to be highly unlikely.
>>
>>180181617
Try with bungie website
>>
>>180186980
>veteran reward is just the cutscene where Ghaul tells you that you've lost the fear of death
>new players just get kicked off the ship with no dialogue
>>
Any xboners need a quick challenge of elders? I'm at the last boss, just can't solo him.
Don't need a mic
>>
>>180187991
>new players just trip and fall off of the tower instead of getting picked up by holiday and taken to the ship
>>
File: 1434315330195.png (198KB, 496x357px) Image search: [Google]
1434315330195.png
198KB, 496x357px
>>180089396
>>180037209
Why you talkin' 'bout me tho'?

Is anyone planning on NFing or casual trials tonight?
>>
>>180190992
Zu heiss
>>
File: 1412004326847.jpg (350KB, 1698x1719px) Image search: [Google]
1412004326847.jpg
350KB, 1698x1719px
>>180193251
Negro, it's only 30 and it ain't like you're playing out in the sunshine.
>>
>>180193559
I don't know about Trials but we can play some bad Skirmish if you want
>>
>>180194174
Gonna eat then see if you or anyone is still aboot (whoever >you are).
>>
>>180193559
I also basically don't have triangle square circle x or R3 because my thumb is fucked
>>180194959
That's Revo_UAE
>>
>>180194959
Sorry, Revo_AE

>>180195232
Is my Skirmish conquest that obvious to people?
>>
allahu akbar
>>
So, if I have the original destiny game on ps4 but none of the DLC; what is the best way for me to get back into it? Do I buy taken king to get the first 3 DLC and then the Throne of Iron separately? Is it cheaper for me to just buy the Destiny collection?

Really confused on how I'm supposed to get back into this game.
>>
>>180195232
... Dragon, is that you?

>>180195454
I could go for skirmish for a little.
>>
File: yus.png (351KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
yus.png
351KB, 600x600px
>>180169104
Wafflenautical, Aruiz.
>>180195454
>>180194959
Room for one more?
>>180204996
Get the collection
>>
>>180205380
Sho thang. I'm not gonna be on ages but fancy shootin' some dudes.
>>
>>180205380
Hot damn, those jews are really going to get me for 60 dollars a second time.
>>
>>180206292
At least you didn't buy Ghost Edition
>>
>>180206639
Mind elaborating?
>>
>>180206685
Destiny Ghost Edition was around $200 for the base game, the first two DLCs, and a toy ghost.
>>
I don't suppose any boners are still raiding in this thread.
>>
>>180205380
kys
>>
>>180205380
>>180205348
Sorry about that lads, normie friend wanted me for a minute. You still up for Crucible?
>>
File: 1449614945327.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449614945327.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
If anyone is up for crucible fun times feel free to join, 2/6.
>>
File: 1497656250634.jpg (32KB, 163x184px) Image search: [Google]
1497656250634.jpg
32KB, 163x184px
>crucible
>>
literally give one good point against 4v4
>>
>>180211102
not fun
not "casual"
not big team
>>
>>180211102
No variety
>>
>still no destiny 2 white ps4 pro bundle announced.
>>
File: 1455353435227.jpg (8KB, 251x189px) Image search: [Google]
1455353435227.jpg
8KB, 251x189px
>play crucible by self and do fine
>play crucible with other people and do shit
>>
File: 1494281170680.jpg (22KB, 367x274px) Image search: [Google]
1494281170680.jpg
22KB, 367x274px
>>180215821
Let my k/d do the matchmaking next time. I'm certain that we'll have an easier time.
>>
>>180216006
It don't work like that sonny jim
>>
>>179898920
lol implying dark souls is the only deep game?

Halo is deeper than fucking destiny. I just want something rewarding and something actually intriguing and fun.
>>
>>180216603
I thought there was still a little bit of SBMM going on. More connextion based but still.
>>
@

Not a possibility.
>>
>>179888370
>make grindy mmo
>completely invalidate it with a sequel instead of just expanding the game

based
>>
File: 20170511_174753.jpg (157KB, 709x1261px) Image search: [Google]
20170511_174753.jpg
157KB, 709x1261px
>>179896491

nigga is less than 1 month now until d2 beta starts

nigga go take a nap and it'll be here before you know it
>>
>>180217670
Its not an mmo.

Also the game was expanded four times.

Also this was a known plan from day one. Game1>DLC1>DLC2>DLC3>DLC4>Game2>DLC1>DLC2>DLC3>DLC4>Game3>Etc... It was never news, so I don't know why you're crying about it now, four years late.
>>
>>180217670
>He wanted the game to keep running on the last-gen engine.

???
>>
File: 423545309.jpg (312KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
423545309.jpg
312KB, 2000x1000px
>Destiny 2 will STILL be 30 fps on consoles

also

>playing an fps with a controller
>>
File: 1438652287970.gif (285KB, 159x161px) Image search: [Google]
1438652287970.gif
285KB, 159x161px
>>180218803
>The more powerful models won't get 60fps to keep the experience the same across platforms (except pc)
>the ps4 pro can't even pull it off any way
>>
>>180217670
it's just about and expansion

>>180218298
it's just about the same engine
>>
Anyone want to try for flawless raider? I could solo it but then they changed the mechanics and it's too much of a hassle now.
>>
>>180219395
>it's just about the same engine
You're confusing visuals with engine. Engine isn't what shit looks like, its the code that's underneath everything. The new engine can handle maps orders of magnitue larger than D1 engine, the old engine couldn't even handle grenade launchers as a weapon, the ones used by cabal were purely animation-based. The new engine lets them edit each weapon individually when making fixes and ballances, where in the old engine they had to hit the entire archetype because weapons within each archetype drew most of their data from a single archetype file rather than each having an individual one, with the only exception being exotic weapons which had their own file, but even they had their range and recoil I think affected by the single file. Hell, even the netcode was hard-coded into the engine so they couldn't really do shit to fix the countless connection issues.

The list goes on. Its just about the same visuals, yes you're right in this, and this is probably what you thought of when you responded, and what you thought I meant when I said different engine. But no, its not just about the same engine, its vastly different from the one we have in D1.
>>
>>180219937
hello scaffolding guy
>>
File: 1492220399798.jpg (140KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
1492220399798.jpg
140KB, 500x714px
>Shaxx weekly
>queue up for crucci
>know it's going to be a fucking awful time
>turn corner, die
>again and again
>0.2 KD
>385 Seraph II
why bother, christ
no shitty blue is worth that torment
>>
>>180220229
Did you never read an interview and never play D1?
>>
>>180220405
PS4? Wanna party up?
>>
>>180220529
Maybe later, I need to cool down. Too tilted to play right now.
>>
>>180221385
Iktf all too well. Send me a message and I'll start up.
>>
What's the one shocking change to gameplay D2 needs to do for you to call it a day 1 buy?

>Light level is cancer, remove it or make it less RNG controlled to move upwards
>A new damage type with matching subclass and a decent questline with it
>Sparrows with guns
>Ship combat so we finally have a reason to collect all of the blasted things
>>
>>180221821
>>Light level is cancer, remove it or make it less RNG controlled to move upwards
This is the only one I can easily disagree with because that is simply not true as of Taken King.
>>
>>180221821
They already won me with Strikers and Sentinels.
>>
>>180221821
>Light level is cancer, remove it or make it less RNG controlled to move upwards
I feel just the opposite, I wish they'd get rid of "normal level" and just keep LL, and let you do any content you can handle instead of gating it behind any kind of levels (except for story, obviously).

I think we'll see an ice element and subclass in an expansion, the class abilities have an icy look to them. Just wait till TTK 2: Savathun Boogaloo.

They'll never do sparrow combat because the sparrow is a means of controlling what you can do, namely it presents a dichotomy between "taking forever to get somewhere" and "being able to shoot when you like".

They'll never do ship combat because that's actual work and if D2 has proved anything so far it's that Bungie feels Destiny is a more or less perfect game as is that requires only a few small tweaks and no real changes or major additions. If their big talking point is "mew story, new raids, new strikes, new crucible and patrol maps", what makes you think they'll add anything other than story missions, raids, strikes, patrols and crucible maps?

But to answer your question, more cosmetic control over my character, including setting individual materials and colors on armor and setting colors on weapons, in addition to transmogrifying equipment to look like other equipment.

That or the opportunity to take a skill from another subclass of your same element, such as Shoulder Charge on Stormcaller.
>>
>>180221821
>>Light level is cancer, remove it or make it less RNG controlled to move upwards

This isn't call of duty, light level and RNG are the selling points.
>>
>>180217458
Yeah but who hosting don't change shit
>>
>>180223528
Hey, call of duty has pointless and annoying grinding now too. You can't tell me you did not wish for the cold touch of death as you was trying to gain that last bit of LL so you would no longer have to grind strikes?
>>
File: 1496527185162.png (107KB, 344x505px) Image search: [Google]
1496527185162.png
107KB, 344x505px
>>180211359
All those are subjective except for "not big team" which is a given
>try harder
>>
File: 1495776428238.png (518KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495776428238.png
518KB, 800x800px
>>180215821
>play cruci without anything to do
>have fun
>play cruci with an objective (quest, bounties)
>A hair away from braining myself due to Ice Break solo slam wombo combos
>>
>>180223726
>You can't tell me you did not wish for the cold touch of death as you was trying to gain that last bit of LL so you would no longer have to grind strikes?

No. I didn't start this christmas. I've been playing since day one, which usually meant every update I was only a few points of light maxing out.

You're wishing the grind and light levels get removed because you got into the game when light level was maxed at 400 and level was 40.

Most of us got in when max level was 20 and max light was 30. Your view of the leveling experience is skewed.
>>
>>180224601
Is Heart of the Praxic Fire any good? I got it yesterday and not only is it my highest LL at 398, I really like the way it looks. But since I usually run Tlaloc on my Sunsinger (for lack of a better gun) it seems like a waste.
>>
>>180223726
Yo dude, like, you ever play an RPG before?
>>
File: 1477702862896.png (26KB, 384x502px) Image search: [Google]
1477702862896.png
26KB, 384x502px
>>180223531
Ohhh
>>
File: He doesn't know.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
He doesn't know.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
>>180223726
>You can't tell me you did not wish for the cold touch of death as you was trying to gain that last bit of LL so you would no longer have to grind strikes?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH
HAHA
HAH
>>
>>180225623
Fucking this ,Christmas babbies don't know how good they have it with loot that scales to their level.
Back in may day light level was pure RNG and legendaries only gave ether seeds.
>>
>>180225093
idk man I've been using the claws of ahamkara for that double melee. I don't know how you play but if you're using sunsinger look up the best skill tree you can. If you're like me, use the claws of ahamkara + the one skill perk that gives you double grenades.
>>
>>180225807
Seriously, not to mention back then non-raid gear only went up to what, 27 with an exotic? And faction packages had only a small chance of actually giving you any gear and was mostly upgrade materials, and it took longer to level them up, and there was no infusion and you only had one solitary chance per character at a max light gear by doing the Raid like what the actual fuck are people complaining about now when you can get to max light from like a dozen sources that can be farmed without a limit.

God damn, could you imagine how jacked we'd be during the forever29 era if bungie went "Oh by the way, you're guaranteed to get higher light level gear from faction packages"

fucking hell.
>>
File: Vesstment.png (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Vesstment.png
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>180225093
>I really like the way it looks.
If you like the heart of praxic fire, there are options you could work towards. Namely Iron companion Vestment from Iron Banner engrams.
>>
>>180218803
>hating on the controller
M+kb isn't as fun or satisfying to use.
>>
>>180220229
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>180218803
>Destiny 2 will STILL be 30 fps on consoles
60 is without a doubt better in every possible way. That being said, there's nothing wrong with 30fps, this exaggeration of level of playability between 30 and 60 needs to die.
Also to be fair, framerate on PC is uncapped. Arguing console is inferior because it does 30 is a double edged sword because whatever you play is inferior due to a hypothetically greater framerate possible.
>playing an fps with a controller
Real topical meme, in 2017, when we've had countless iterations of FPS games successfully launched on consoles and smoothly playable on a controller. This is a comment from 20 years ago that belongs in the 90's, not in the 2017.
>>
>>180227362
>Seriously, not to mention back then non-raid gear only went up to what, 27 with an exotic?
28. But most people rushed the raid while they were 26/27. Made Atheon fun. And by "fun" I mean FUCK YOU HOBGOBLINS!
>>
>>180231796
I remember back when people had to spread through word of mouth not to delete raid gear because without upgrade nodes it had lower light level than maxed vendor gear.
>>
>>180232798
>You needed like 50 shards per piece of gear
>You had to farm assloads of planet mats too
Fucking vanilla.
>>
File: Can't Defend 02.jpg (220KB, 1500x1348px) Image search: [Google]
Can't Defend 02.jpg
220KB, 1500x1348px
>>180234336
>people refusing to fully upgrade their gear because "the last three nodes don't do anything"
>they die the most and do the least DPS
lazy fuckers making my raids take longer...
>>
>>180234336
I still miss it sometimes though. Shooting shit with buddies while mindlessly running in circles collecting chests and nodes, had spawn spots and timers memorized.

Than that one faggot ran into the area, saw the three of you running the loot course, and decided to run the exact same one in the opposite direction, fucking up your entire rotation.
>>
>>180211102
can't seamlessly transition to and from raiding
>>
>>180236495
that is a good point, but realistically several people are going to be out of time or just worn out after raiding, and if everyone's present before you raid then there's not much reason to not just go ahead and raid already
>>
>>180236616
yeah but having the whole game be sorted in 3 player limits and 6 player limits just made things easier. It was a small case of genius, a design decision that made the game much easier to play for everyone and facilitated the "social game" they want to make.

Maybe crucci to raid or raid to crucci isn't that common, but there are plenty of other situations that are commonplace and getting fucked by this decision.

>finishing up some crucible in a party of 4
>"hey, anyone still need a nightfall?"
>everyone says yes
>have to decide who to boot

There's gonna be a lot more of things like that.
>>
>>180236495
>Can't seamlessly transition TO AND FROM raiding.
Sure you can. You just can't seamlessly transition BETWEEN crucible and raiding.

But in all seriousness, that does blow because I can't count how many times I went straight to the crucible with my raid team after finishing the raid.
>>
>>180236880
>yeah but having the whole game be sorted in 3 player limits and 6 player limits just made things easier
oh I agree
they should have also allowed 6-person patrols, but no, that's too efficient
maybe they'll allow 4-person patrols now at least?
>>180236880
>finishing up some crucible in a party of 4
>"hey, anyone still need a nightfall?"
>everyone says yes
>have to decide who to boot
fuck
>>
>>180236880
>They secretly made PvE 4patrol or 8raid teams.

I know its not the case, but still, the transition would make sense, but I guess they'd have to introduce the fourth class and god knows they're too lazy to think of another.
>>
File: image1.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
>>180236910
>I can't count how many times I went straight to the crucible with my raid team after finishing the raid.

Exactly, and that's part of what makes (made) Destiny so great. Bungie always says "there's an activity for every mood" and "the character you build stays the same across the entire game" and the fireteam sizes were part of that.

Part of the reason they are moving to 4s is because only like 20% of the game's population plays Crucible actively so matchmaking times suffer, but I actually think Crucible is going to be a lot more dead because of the 4v4 decision, simply because it's not going to be as smooth going from PvE to PvP or vice versa.
>>
>>180236432
>opposite direction
Same direction but far enough offset that half the chests and nodes would despawn before you get to them.
>>
File: Mike_Wazowski.jpg (23KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
Mike_Wazowski.jpg
23KB, 350x233px
>>180237302
>raids and strikes become 4 player activities
Promblem solved!
>>
File: 1497873152386.jpg (192KB, 1274x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1497873152386.jpg
192KB, 1274x1346px
>>180237616
For Strikes that's probably fine, but for Raids that would make them a lot smaller in scope. I think part of the appeal of raiding is the size of the team needed to beat it, it gives Destiny something in the vein of 20man mythic dungeons in WoW which I think is really fun. If Raids were just extended strikes with a bunch of mechanics, it would really take away from the fun.
>>
>>180237302
>but I actually think Crucible is going to be a lot more dead because of the 4v4 decision, simply because it's not going to be as smooth going from PvE to PvP or vice versa.
Not only that, its very casual-unfriendly. I've got more than a few people on my friends list who are sub 0.6kd but they still enjoy doing rumble and clash, basically saying they won't play crucible in D2 because 4v4 puts too much pressure on them to perform better than they're able to so they can't play it casually.

Even for myself, my KD averages around 1.7, I've been to the lighthouse, I've gotten all the crucible, IB, and Trials gear. but even I'm thinking I probably won't do crucible in D2 because 4v4 just feels incredibly sweaty. I don't know man, I definitely agree with you, I think 4v4 is going to end up becoming a lot more serious and its going to turn off the people that play casually and are always either a person short or two people too full.

Not to mention their trials shit was retarded, everyone said trials will get harder for players being carried and bungie was like "Oh no, because you see, now you have your entire 3man of good players carying the extra player so the load is lighter" But is it fucking really? Its like they forget that BOTH fucking sides have 4 people. Its just gonna from 2 good people and a shitter against 3 people, to 3 good people and a shitter against 4 people.

Personally, I genuinely think it won't be too long before they either bring back some 6v6 modes or add an 8v8 mode out of sheer desire to attract people to crucible.
>>
>>180237974
oh they'd better add an 8v8 mode, this shit is bananas, they're boiling it down until it's powder
>>
File: D2.png (588KB, 817x1888px) Image search: [Google]
D2.png
588KB, 817x1888px
>>180237874
I'm still kind of hoping this change is a harbinger of some 8-man activities like ultra raids or some shit.

Though chances of that are probably slim to none.
>>
File: 1497859497734.png (409KB, 875x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1497859497734.png
409KB, 875x1060px
>>180237974
Yeah, I'm with you on pretty much all of that. This is all part of Bungie's campaign to jam Crucible into this "competitive" box, when it's really a case of square peg and round hole because Crucible was never supposed to be competitive, it was supposed to be a laid back PvP mode that allowed you to take your hard earned gear and try it out against other players. They keep striving for balance, when that's a totally impossible goal simply because of how different their PvE design goals are and the fact that most gear comes from PvE. I mean, you've got all these different supers, and passive abilities, and weapon archetypes and gun perks. Trying to balance that is like trying to keep 100 plates spinning, it's just not going to happen. I wish they would give up on it and just focus on keeping Crucible fun and keeping everything equally "overpowered", but they don't seem to want to do that at all.

The journey that special ammo has taken over the past 3 years is really telling. First they nerf all special weapons, but they're still over used, so they nerf the ammo. Now, they have something that's balanced, but they have literally sucked all of the fun out of PvP and made the meta more narrow than ever. Bungie seems to determine to cut away everything until there's nothing left, just for the sake of balanced PvP.

It's really sad.
>>
How do I use ice breaker to become a pvp god?
>>
>>180238352
8 man raids would be great, but I'd still be triggered because

>3 classes
>3 subclasses
>3 elements
>3 weapon slots
>3 abilities

just stick with it ffs
>>
>>180238352
>5 different PvP modes

what ones?
>>
>>180238547
power escalation is a good way to approach CoD style gameplay from behind, i.e. where you're worried about even sticking your head out of cover for one second because kill times are shorter than a gnat's knickers
>>
>>180239523
4v4 clash
4v4 control
4v4 elimination
4v4 salvage
4v4 supremacy
>>
>>180238547
also snipers should've never been special weapons, without them we could have fun short-to-medium range weapons that are OK with having lots of ammo as long as maps are open enough and have multiple entry points to enclosed places
>>
>>180238857
you realize that you are free from the ammo economy, you have risen above it like a trust fund baby that's armed to the teeth
then you take that freedom and that boldness and that confidence and apply it to your sniping
you won't worry about missed shots, making you less nervous, making you miss less shots-- and the ones you do miss might get refunded anyway
once you've learned that you can try applying it to other snipers
>>
>>180240282
How does one use handcannons? Eyaslunas and palindrome everywhere but I've always done better with other weapon types.
>>
>>180240876
Well, first of all you need a good one (i.e. max range, preferably with Rangefinder), because a bad one is horrendously painful to use. Then you just practice.
>>
>>180240012
You forgot about Countdown. Salvage is probably gone too. It was like the least popular mode in D1.
>>
>>180241248
this
also they have the lowest rate of fire of any weapon type except snipers, so you have to be a little bit patient, and it helps to know how fast you can fire a given archetype of hand cannon so you know how much aiming time you have, and if you're advanced, tweak your timing slightly, because the gun will still spend a short time returning to its minimum shot spread state after you're technically able to fire it again
>>
>>180241690
>also they have the lowest rate of fire of any weapon type except snipers,
And shotguns.
And fusions.
And rocket launchers.

So yeah... lowest rate of fire of any weapon type if you don't count half the weapon types.
>>
>>180241870
in my defense, I am stupid
>>
>>180243664
Well then maybe next time you decide to shut the fuck up before I shut your dick with my mouth you fucking faggot.
>>
>>180243815
~
>>
hot
>>
File: destiny concept venus.jpg (408KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
destiny concept venus.jpg
408KB, 1920x1080px
>>
VENUS BABY

VENUS
>>
>tfw Destiny is taking the Mass Effect 2 route

Pls no
>>
>>180249338
he clearly says "penis"
>>
what happened to kazuto? i miss her desu
>>
File: 2017-06-20_09-30-04.jpg (142KB, 712x598px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-20_09-30-04.jpg
142KB, 712x598px
ah, that sure feels some good~

>>180251416
what makes you say that, friend?
>>
>>180238352
>>180240012
if there seriously isn't a free-for-all, then Bungo are fucking thick
>>
>>180254095
i cant push myself to pay 100$ for this...
>>
File: 1412001275226.png (125KB, 460x344px) Image search: [Google]
1412001275226.png
125KB, 460x344px
>>180251416
I don't actually care that much about story
I only want mystical / legendary shit like in the grimoire or vanguard backstory

fuck personal shit
>>
>>180254336
well, it was £45 for the game; £70 for the game w/ expansion pass; £80 for the digital deluxe

when I looked at is "it's only an extra tenner", then I didn't feel so bad taking the plunge
>>
>>180254595
>Paying 80 squid before playin the beta
>>
>>180251416
>Destiny is taking the Mass Effect 2 route
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>180257453
I'm not going to not play a Bungie game obsessively, I just don't have it in me, I'm weak
>>
>>180238547
see, everyone thinks just because the word competitive is used doesn't mean it can be casual. overwatch is competitive too but is still casual. competitive just means increasing predictability allowing for people to actually get outplayed more instead of the current meta of panic supers and double fusions.

slightly related. everyone on here always talks about kd as if it's an indicator of skill and it simply isn't. it's really not hard at all to sit in the back of a map and snipe or pick people off with a scout. if you're not rotating and trapping spawns your kd is meaningless. there's a lot more to pvp in d1 than people give it credit for, it's just that everyone is a stat padding cocksucker that doesn't care to play correctly.
>>
>>180260430
But if your K/D isn't over a certain point, you are still a detriment to your team in almost all game modes. If it is over a certain point, even if you are camping, you are doing more than you are taking away with your presence unlike a sub 1.0.
>>
>>180260430
>your kd is meaningless
AKA, I am a massive shitter
>>
>>180261128
sure, a sub 1.0 kd is a shitter, that's not what I meant to argue. people with 1.7+ kds are just stat padding. you're not being a team player or playing correctly if you have a high kd and your team still loses

>>180262260
aka halo pro that knows more about fps meta than you
>>
>>180262745
Idiot that hasn't been following theconversation here, but
>you're not being a team player or playing correctly if you have a high kd and your team still loses
Doesn't that only apply to Zone Control and Rift and Supremacy to a degree? Surely it just means that your team sucks.
>>
>>180263543
it's a general rule and surely there are exceptions but being a team player and helping your teammates staying alive is more important in the long run. it applies to objective gametypes doubly so but still applies to clash. you can have a low kd and still be making good plays for heavy, good rotations to keep people spawn trapped, etc. check high level halo play for instances of this
>>
File: 20k.png (533KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
20k.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>180262745
>aka halo pro that knows more about fps meta than you
>>
>>180263997
bus again, clarifying I'm not the guy you were replying to but I also play halo
>>
>>180262745

I have 1.7+ KD and play strictly Rumble. And there's more to winning a game than just "playing the objective." In Control, people that can slay should really be running around and getting kills ignoring cap points as long a they're not flipping spawns, and lesser-skilled players should be capping and defending while this happens. The actual shitters are people that camp with scouts/snipers in the back and are actual detriments for their teams, regardless of positive or negative KD.
>>
>>180266694
rumble or ffa is obviously an exception to this rule. and in a slower game sure you can have roles like that, a la halo 2, but destiny is too quick. play as a team. i never said that the only thing to the game is playing the objective, if anything im arguing there's more to the game than just slaying
>>
>>180267504
But you're making the generalization that 1.7+ KD players aren't helping their team win and are somehow stat padders. The only people I would consider stat padders are people that camp for easy kills with things like scouts + snipers and usually have lower kill counts despite having relatively high KDs. But the majority of people I know who are 1.7+ aren't doing that, and by simply slaying they are helping their team win. I could load into some Clash or Control right now and easily maintain around a 1.7+ without "padding" and slaying, which ultimately helps with the objective and winning the game.
>>
anybody want to do a nightfall? no mic needed
>>
>>180268876
I'd like one if you haven't done it yet
>>
VoG ? ;_;
>>
>>180268876
i'm down, just want to make some coffee first
>>
>Destiny 2 later this year
>MH world in 2018 (maybe)

The grind will never stop.

Once you embrace your fate the pain becomes bearable.
>>
File: phobos.jpg (74KB, 1175x1313px) Image search: [Google]
phobos.jpg
74KB, 1175x1313px
>>180258196
Probably that is seems to be streamlined compared to the original in some respects.
>>
>>180270265
im about to do a nightfall and them im down for vog. i restarted my titan so i only have striker tho
>>
Is there a guide on the highest defense rating per piece of gear?

I don't want to waste my exotic shard until I know I've maxed that gear.. I'm so close to 400 light.
>>
>>180272876
>defense rating
Have we gone back to Year 1?
>>
>>180272876
hey m8, that term has been phased out by "light"

dont worry about wasting exotic shards, you will certainly come across more and you can buy them straight from xur. just keep playing and infusing, youll get there eventually.
>>
>>180270890
>monster Hunter
>Destiny 2 expansions
>that other bioware game

2018 is gonna be a good year
>>
is exotic smite of merain supposed to be good? i'm trying to use it under solar burn and it seems to suck ass.
>>
>>180271706
2/6
but it shan't happen
>>
>>180274883
None of the kings fall weapons are any good except for the hmg
>>
>>180277393
The sniper has high AA and fire rate, the backpack reload is useful for it. Backpack reload is also ok for the rocket. The scout is good against Taken too.
>>
>>180254253
They already confirmed rumble is gone, what kind of 4-man free for all are you exactly expecting you fucking retard?

And why are they thick for removing it because you want there to be one? If nobody was playing it why wouldn't they remove it? Stop being an idiot.
>>
>>180279369
It's the only playlist worth playing
>>
>>180279369
>If nobody was playing it why wouldn't they remove it?
Heavily implying, free for all and tdm are the most popular gametypes played in any FPS. Just Because one person prefers not to play doesn't stand for the majority.
>>
File: 100% sad.jpg (45KB, 442x740px) Image search: [Google]
100% sad.jpg
45KB, 442x740px
I used to be part of /vg/s xbone clan when the game first launched, but sold the xbone and recently ive started back up. anyone want to do a raid? im at 40 but dont have any exotics yet.
what is the name of it now anyways? I have no ps4 friends so its been lonely
>>
>>180282672
>I have no ps4 friends so its been lonely
Come get some senpai, we'd be happy to help.
>>
Have they shown a single set of D2 Titan armor that doesn't have stupidly large WoW pauldrons?
>>
>>180282847
thanks anon, my PSN name is Rulpiish if anyone wants to add me and fuck around. I dont have voice chat atm
>>
>>180282594
>Heavily implying
Oh I'm sorry scaffolding guy, I forget you're a fucking expert, its amazing you find time to flip burgers in between educating game developers on development strategies.

>>180279676
For camper faggots? Yeah.
>>
>>180284059
>I dont have voice chat atm
Literally how? The console comes with a headset.
>>
>>180285205
You can not win in Rumble by camping. What kind of shitter logic is this?
>>
>>180279369
>nobody was playing it
Show me the video, scaffolding guy.
>>
>>180285493
Sure, just give me a couple months, When D2 comes out I'll show you a video of nobody playing rumble :^)
>>
>Rulpiish
That's spelled like the sound I make when I throw up
>>
>>180285604
Screenshotted. Gonna hold you to that, scaffolding guy.
>>
>>180285306
got the console second hand and the last owner must have lost it I guess
>>
>>180285327
Okay I don't have a whole day to shit fling so lets change this discussion/

You said its the only playlist worth playing, this is preference not fact, clearly bungie doesn't feel this way since they're removing it. Its perfectly understandable to disagree wit hit, but saying they're fucking thick for removing it. Based on what? Just because you want something doesn't mean its worth the resource they invest into it.

And the other retard arguing that I don't have proof nobody is playing it, its basic reasoning a child could do, they're not going to remove a playlist that's popular. They did a crucible crunch because the matchmaking times were too long and matches were too empty. They're removing rumble for a reason as well, they're trimming the fat, not cutting corner. People need to grow the fuck up and stop seeing everything as a conspiracy theory, there's a reason most people here are wagecucks or neets, and its not because they're fucking overqualified for a developer position.
>>
>>180286116
>thinking developers aren't wagecucks
As a developer I can tell you that you are wrong.
>>
>>180286116
I'm not the one that said Rumble was the only playlist worth playing, although I don't disagree with the sentiment. I'm calling you out for calling it a playlist for campers, which means you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

The reason they are taking Rumble out most initially is because they don't know how to balance the game yet and are focusing on 4v4. And you talk about Bungie developers understanding Crucible and PVP on some higher level, which obviously isn't the case given how they've balanced the game for 3 years. I work as a statistician/programmer, and the way Bungie uses game statistics to balance is downright atrocious.
>>
>>180286404
>As a developer
No.
>I'm calling you out for calling it a playlist for campers, which means you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh right, I forget its your fucking game so only your experiences are real and your opiunion is the only one that counts.

Have you considered not being such a pompous faggot?
>>
>>180285797
>he doesn't say Ralph when he vomits
>>
>>180286627
Have you considered going back to school and getting a highschool diploma?
>>
We're all expecting Bungie to fuck up Destiny 1.5 right? I can see them learning nothing and the launch being a fucking mess.
>>
>>180288959
If this was 2014 Bungie I would agree with you, except they have actually learned since then and made the necessary improvements and then some.
>>
>>180288919
why can no one on 4chan argue without resorting to retarded insults like this
>>
>>180289327
>Why can no one on 4cahn discuss topics without resorting to arguing?
fixed
>>
>>180289327
>as a developer
>No.
Yeah, great argumentation there, anon.
>>
>>180289267
man i hope they've learned
>>
>>180290186
They really have, fixed many things people had an issue with, added story and actual content into the game, brought back cutscenes and made them skippable, sparrow racing, private pvp matches, made all end game loot accessible through almost every source of gameplay, etc.

With Destiny 2 they finally kept their promise of everything being playable space and in game lore. Hopefully this trend will continue for years to come.
>>
>>180290839
DEEJ ALERT
>>
>>180290020
trust me both of the posts are equally as retarded, don't worry
>>
>>180254095
>>180258196
>game 1
>big bad is introduced, an extragalactic entity or entities that serves as a harbinger for chaos invaded a long time ago and sent humanity back to the stone age
>spend game 1 trying to prevent this big bad from returning

>game 2
>big bad is completely forgotten about
>plot is just about some aliens trying to genocide humanity (aliens are kind of like servants of the big bad but not really)
>we beat them and the status quo is restored, nothing changes

D2 is filler
>>
>>180291410
>both of your posts are
No.
>>
>>180291690
you should read more carefully
>>
>>180291797
Trust me, you haven't read carefully at all.
>>
>>180292314
i haven't been reading carefully but you're the one that misquoted me. interesting.
>>
is the 'loot cave' in the rocketyard a good grind spot? I'm a returning player, with no ps+ and my gear is like 6-8 levels below my current level...
>>
>>180295469
You no longer need a loot cave, they fixed the loot system. Just play the dlc campaigns if you have them and turn in engrams/ packages.
>>
>>180293737
>thinks he's been misquoted when he's really been misquoting me

Now that's interesting.
>>
>>179896491

Have you gone flawless in Trials? If you haven't been to the Lighthouse you haven't experienced all of Destiny's content.
>>
>>180302347
If you haven't played with every combination of perks for every weapon in the game for each iteration of every patch since launch then you haven't experienced all of Destiny's content.
>>
>tfw your friends won't raid with you
>>
>>180305639
they're probably faggots anyways, you should tell them that they are faggots
>>
File: Red Hot Feeli Peppers.png (197KB, 470x321px) Image search: [Google]
Red Hot Feeli Peppers.png
197KB, 470x321px
>>180305639
>>
File: Drin's face when no raid.gif (1MB, 540x393px) Image search: [Google]
Drin's face when no raid.gif
1MB, 540x393px
>>
Nightfall?
>>
>>180291549
Sort of, by "killing" Oryx we somewhat slowed the resurgence of "darkness" in our system. They have also stated this new game is an exploration of the whole "what is light" aspect. I would guess after this iteration of destiny they will further elaborate on what the darkness is. Makes sense to learn what you actually are before going to fight the real big bad thing out there.
>>
File: 1497221686370.png (107KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
1497221686370.png
107KB, 480x385px
>>180218803
>"controls are too hard to use and you can't show your skill with them"
>le point and click pro
>>
Right. D1 was all about retaking the system after being pretty much limited to The City for a long time. Then we reach out to the moon and stop a ritual draining the Traveler's light. Then we strike at a critical node of the Vex's network, kill all kinds of Kells and Toruses etc in places we were only just reconnecting to for the first time in maybe hundreds of years. Guardians are disrupting the fuck out of centuries of being on the brink of total failure. D2 starts with a serious force slapping our shit, then we rebuild for a couple expansions.

Cash on we have to kill Rasputin because he won't let us leave the solar system after losing the City.
>>
>>180307973
meant for
>>180311859
>>
I purchased the game on amazon and got my code, is there any way to just redeeming it on battle net instead of linking it with xbox and psn?
>>
I WANT TO SEE DRINNIOL GET BLACKED!
>>
is everyone who post anime girls a qt sissy trap?
>>
>>180313345
no, none of them are
>>
>>180313773
ytc is cute tho
>>
any worthwhile shit to do this week?
>>
>>180313345
There is nothing wrong with posting the right anime girls
>>
File: anime.png (689KB, 640x754px) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
689KB, 640x754px
>>180317241
>>
>>180317449
I'll take u down
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 1440x810px
>>180313345
Traps are gay, anon
>>
File: 1414874577508.jpg (44KB, 415x266px) Image search: [Google]
1414874577508.jpg
44KB, 415x266px
>>180319378
>>
File: Now You Fucked Up.jpg (53KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
Now You Fucked Up.jpg
53KB, 500x341px
>>180320049
>posting non-Destiny porn in the thread
>>
>>180290020
>Hey I'm a developer, that guy is clearly wrong.!!
You're right, great fucking argument.
>>
>>180320179
Not like there's much of that, anyway
>>
>>180288919
>Have you considered going back to school and getting a highschool diploma?
Are you really okay with others having higher education than you, though?
>>
>>180286463
>The reason they are taking Rumble out most initially is because they don't know how to balance the game yet and are focusing on 4v4.
And then we have the scaffolding guy tossing in his two minimum wage cents.
>>
>>180321123

>>180321123

>>180321123
>>
>>180320871
>>180321000
>when you are so butthurt you reply twice and carry on seven hour old arguments
>>
>>180320049
WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THERE MORE ART LIKE THIS WITH ACTUAL WOMEN?
all I want is a super ultra girly woman taking it like a champ!
>>
>>180321913
>tfw this is less arousing than the first image

what have you done to me, /dg/
>>
>>180321196
Sorry kid, we can't all be lifeless sacks of shit sitting at the computer waiting to try and one up people.

Generate some testosterone, faggot, your bitch is showing.
Thread posts: 758
Thread images: 132

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.