[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 752
Thread images: 233

File: witcher2_2016_06_10_16_52_04_778.jpg (985KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher2_2016_06_10_16_52_04_778.jpg
985KB, 1920x1080px
Last of the Unicorns edition

Gwent Standalone's open beta is out!
>Gwent General
>>>/vg/gwt/

GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
http://f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
http://pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
http://www.mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
http://gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
http://pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
http://imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
http://wtcg.pl
>Discord server
https://discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old thread:>>179490012
>>
Geralt and Triss OTP
>>
>>179841283
The storyboard ui anon loves Triss.

Philippa > Yen >>>> Triss
>>
what size are triss' udders?
>>
>>179841676
I do indeed. I love Phil and Yen too but Triss is my fav.

>>179841786
Decent size
>>
>>179842159
LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE!~
>>
>>179842323
I prefer Triss' face and ass.
>>
>>179842323
I wish i could pull that dress down with my index finger and watch those big titties spill out, but maybe in another life, where i'm reincarnated as an Maribor aristocrat
>>
>>179841278
>choice based RPG
That's just bullshitting that became an industry standard. Something where choices aren't a meaningless smoke and mirrors show hasn't existed for about 10 years. At its core TW3 is a story-driven game with an implemented RPG,leveling system. Choices are thrown in because of market factors. Same with why it's open world.
CDPR should confirm canon instead of pandering to babies who can't handle their choices being wrong. If it were like that then maybe we wouldn't have to feel like everything that happened in TW1&2 never happened at all, and they'd not have deliberately tried to skirt around the events in those games.
Besides, they already confirmed canon from TW1 (thaler alive, fucked the vampires)
>>
>>179842979

That's confusing as fuck, I know. You can thank CDPR for that.
>>
repostiing for new thread

yo senpai tw3 was fucking great but cdpr dropped the ball on armor my man

where are the beautiful leather jackets son?

we get this gay ass gambaseon shit that makes you look like foltest's chucklefuck clown..

nephew cdpr had great shit in witcher 2

what the fuck went wrong son?
>>
>>179842545
Perhaps you could provide some pictures on the latter :3
>>
>>179844019
I disagree. Having interesting choices is what makes TW games so good to me in the first place. For me, it's a key feature. Shaping the story to the player's liking is one of the few advantages gaming as a medium has and TW games have one of the best implemented choice systems. Their whole engine is based on branching story lines. By your logic, choices shouldn't exist at all, the dialogue should just play out without player input. No thanks.

Also, the things they canonized are very minor decisions not many players made. Even less TW3 players played TW1 so the impact is not that big as it would be to canonize one of Ciri's endings for example.
>>
>>179844019
The main choices for TW3 weren't even that good. It felt like they railroaded you towards a specific ending based off the base dialog and all you were really allowed was to go against Geralt's original thoughts.
>>
>>179845071
Based off the gwent cards I think it's safe to say CDPR has canonized parts of tw3 already. The Yen vs Triss card description is a good example.
>>
>>179844558
Of course :3
>>
>>179845071
>impact is not that big as it would be to canonize one of Ciri's endings
What would be the impact? Some neckbeards on YouTube angrily shouting and some grammatically incorrect Kotaku articles? They'd still slop up whatever shit CDPR does with that canon.
>>
>>179845093
Basically there's one path and then a bunch of retard decisions alongside it. It's like multiple choice on a standardized test (they still do those right?), you're given one correct answer, one that seems to be correct, and 2 are absolutely
>>
File: canon.jpg (92KB, 627x661px) Image search: [Google]
canon.jpg
92KB, 627x661px
>>179845305
There is no such thing as a canon choice for Triss/Yen or any other choice for that matter. The developers confirmed that. If they ever decide to make a sequel(which is highly unlikely anyway) you can be sure at least major choices(like romance and Ciri's fate will be addressed). It's silly basing things on few sentence descriptions from a spin off card game. Even in TW3 you can read all kind of contradicting shit in the descriptions. Besides any actual in game event > obscure description in a spin off game
>>
>>179846009
absolutely retarded*
>>
>>179846071
>major choices like romance will be addressed
Tell that to Shani.
>>
>>179845093
How exactly were you railroaded to get Ciri witcher ending?
>>
>>179846071

>Yenfags and Trissfags taking their shit all the way to CDPR

Pathetic
>>
Idk why people get so riled up and have the concept of a canon occupy so much mental real estate. Evidenced by that post-epilogue comic series, CDPR's preferred ending is Yen romance with Ciri Witcher. But in a game with divergent choices there is no canon choice, only canon-friendly choice
>>
>>179846071
>Yen is not cannon
Yen may not be a cannon, but she is canon
>>
>>179845071
The dialogue trees sucks, by the end of the game it was just
>Choice 1:plays a, plays b, plays c
>Choice 2:plays a(1), skips to d

It's tricking you into thinking that both options are equal and correct, and you fell for it.
>>
>>179846314
TW1 in general is the odd game out in many ways. The story probably wasn't planned as part of the trilogy so it was hard to make it fit with the rest of the games, the engine was different, probably making choice import harder. It was still a wrong decision and they at least gave Shani some retribution in TW3, acknowledging their mistake in a way.

The technology is better now and there is no reason to repeat the errors they made in the past. Also the waifu war has been such a huge part of their community, CDPR encourages it themselves with constant waifu posting on their official social media. They also added more romance content after complaints and obviously vineyard was added to appease to people wanting more time with the waifus. If anything romance will be even bigger part of their future games.
>>
>>179846935
>Also the waifu war has been such a huge part of their community, CDPR encourages it themselves with constant waifu posting on their official social media.
Which is so fucking stupid imo, obviously its good marketing wise, but no wonder Sapcuckski is acting like a junkyard dog when most of the discourse in the Witcher community is waifu wars with Triss as one of the waifus
>>
File: cnSX15u.gif (640KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
cnSX15u.gif
640KB, 500x450px
>>179842159
>>
>>179846935
>the engine was different, probably making choice import harder
What you describe makes no sense. A 4th grader could write script to pull the journal entries from a Witcher 1 save.
>>
>>179847297
I can't imagine Sapkowski's face when he found out Triss, Shani, and Geralt are in a love triangle and having a custody battle over a random unknown child who somehow has Elder Blood in the video game based on his books
>>
>>179846923
Well, yeah, that's the point, it only spices up the dialogue in most cases, but it still gives you freedom to make major choices that impact Geralt's and the world outcome in a significant ways. There are various endings you can get and various ways the story plays out based on what you do. And often the choices are not all about the outcome itself, but the way it shapes the character you're playing and increasing immersion.

TW2 has the best implemented choice to date imo. Branching paths and a complex overreaching story done right. TW3 is more straightforward, but it still lets you have various very different endings.

>>179847297
I don't think Sapkowski gives a fuck about that. He doesn't even know the story of the games. And people obviously care about romances in the games, CDPR aren't blind, they saw it and hence you get things like their social media waifu posting, waifu patch and waifu shack in BaW and probably even more waifus in Cyberpunk.
>>
>>179847297
CDPR probably waifu wars internally too.
>>
>>179847934
>He doesn't even know the story of the games
He does . Even if we tell people that we've never looked at our asshole in the mirror, we all totally have.
>>
>>179847398
Triss a cute.
>>
>>179847934
>There are various endings
Wowee, slideshows! I can really feel the gravitas of choice, damn...
>you can get and various ways the story plays out based on what you do.
Like how? Is there a part where I can let every mage in Novigrad die? Can I join the wild hunt? Can I kill Ciri and Avallac'h at the end? No?.
Your choices only decide a cumulative total of 10 minutes of dialogue, 1 quest at the very end, and what slideshow you get to watch.
>>
>>179846427
What else can we talk about
>>
>>179848770
Like I said, it's not always about the outcome, but how making the choice shapes the character we're playing and setting a tone to the scene, even though the scene might not differ by much.

And the endings are very different, meaning the choices shaped how Geralt's spends his days. I don't need to see Geralt eating cakes and fucking Triss in Kovir to get satisfaction from my choices leading to that ending. Similar with wticher Ciri, just knowing she is happy on the path is enough. The game lets me have those outcomes. I'm happy with that. I like being able to choose how things play out. It's pretty much like any fairy tale ending, you don't get to see the happily ever after, but knowing it's there is enough to give you a satisfying conclusion.
>>
>>179849664

Does anyone here remember the Hansa? Anyone had a favorite among them?
>>
>>179849748
>choice shapes the character we're playing and setting a tone to the scene
So rather than a choice-based game, it seems like you play an imagination-based game. If the choices are only shaping your state of mind, that is
>>
>>179850062
Wot
>>
File: 1495693022854.jpg (48KB, 648x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495693022854.jpg
48KB, 648x450px
>>
>>179850418
Nah, what I mean is, how Geralt reacts to a certain situation shapes the way me as the player perceive him and increases my immersion into his story.

Let me give an example: The scene with Baron's men trying to start a fight with Geralt. You can kill them, reason with them or drink with them. The outcome of you eventually entering Crow's Perch is the same, but the way you chose Geralt to act defines him as more aggressive or more calm, adding perspective to his chosen character. But this quest actually has varying outcomes.

Let's take something simple, as conversation with Dandelion after you save him. You can either act tolerant or scold him about not caring for Ciri when he starts talking about ballads. It only changes a dialogue line or so, but it characterizes the Geralt I'm playing. Similar with all kinds of minor choices in dialogues and more so in major ones, like romance, who rules what, Ciri's fate.

I don't expect every choice to have a major outcome, sometime a different dialogue line is enough outcome by itself. Not all choices have to be major.
>>
File: 145487895314.jpg (71KB, 409x509px) Image search: [Google]
145487895314.jpg
71KB, 409x509px
>>179851217
They actually changed Triss' description in the new patch and Yen being described as Geralt's love is accurate regardless of his romance choice in TW3. It doesn't make their history change or suddenly makes Yen canon in the games.

Other than that, Tris' character descriptions seem way more flattering, she is defined by valuable character traits, Yen is defined by her smell and the color of her clothes.
>>
>>179846071
>highly unlikely

They already said they would do another witcher since it would be a disservice to not expand more into the witcher universe. It just wont be about Geralt this time.
>>
>>179851891
I wish CDPR would be honest with people and expose Triss for who she really is. An evil witch that uses magic to seduce men like Geralt.
>>
>>179853252
Triss' magic wasn't malicious and Geralt clearly takes responsibility for what has happened and treats Triss like a close friend. There is nothing even remotely suggesting that Geralt considers himself taken advantage off by Triss in any way. Give the man some credit. Also, I don't buy Sapkowski writing his protagonist as an oblivious rape victim.

Triss helped Geralt and saved his life many times. Few people helped Geralt as much as Triss did, especially in the games. I think CDPR did a fantastic job with Triss, she made the games more enjoyable for me.
>>
>>179853798
Of course the witcher with no emotions thanks to the mutations doesn't see how manipulative Triss is and was. Fuck her, she's just a slut that constantly wants sex like every other red head in life.
>>
>>179851891
I never interpreted her previous description to imply sex and the new description is shitter. The last description "Beguiler of many men" is a lot more apt considering its a spectrum of "find her charming" to "i want to fuck her"; Everyone wanted to fuck her in Witcher 2
>>
>>179853984
> Fuck her, she's just a slut that constantly wants sex like every other red head in life.
Want to talk about it? :(
>>
File: vdLE8dJ.gif (2MB, 350x310px) Image search: [Google]
vdLE8dJ.gif
2MB, 350x310px
Ive had it eith this triss shit every fuck day. Fuck that bitch and fuck anyone who likes her.

Every fucking day I wake up, go to the thread and I'm greeted by a fucking montage of cringy ass triss and geralt pics all over the cucking thread.

Every single fucking puc with triss standing there with her fucking psychotic ass evil bitch sorceress face on. Fuck her and fuck everything about her. She should have fucking died in the witch hunters prison fuck cdpr for being giant cucks and letting that bitch live.

I can't take this shit anymore. That bitch even shows up at kaer and acts like some welcomed fucking guess after I told her to go fuck off right back with all the other mages to some cesspool to be burned alive at. Fuck.

I hate this game, i hate triss and i hate all you trissfags and cdpr for forcing her down my throat fuck you all.
>>
File: witcher2_2016_10_11_00_33_43_115.jpg (337KB, 952x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher2_2016_10_11_00_33_43_115.jpg
337KB, 952x1080px
>>179853984
Geralt clearly has emotions as evidenced by the many events in both the books and the games. And my Geralt especially has emotions for Triss.

>>179854135
Me neither. Beguile doesn't mean fuck. And yeah, everyone wanted to fuck Triss in TW2, from trolls to dwarfs and it makes sense people would have different types of attractions to a cute, charming redheaded sorceress. This new desc is more flattering for her I guess.
>>
>>179851891
>author of unusual spells which even the greatest masters of masters cannot repeat

Oh, fuck you. There's not reading the books, and then there's reading them like a retard
>Merigold’s Hailstorm,” said Nimue. “Basically, the name is used illegally, since the magic has never been registered, and no one has been able to repeat it. The reason is simple - Triss had an injured mouth and spoke slurred and distortedly. Some also claim that fear affected her language

They can't repeat it because she had a fucking stroke while casting
>>
>>179854610
Well, Geralt likes Triss regardless of your romance choice. He will treat her as a friend even if you don't want to. Same way he continues treating Yen with respect after he dumps her. Whether you like to admit that or not, Triss helped Geralt many, many times and he is only alive thanks to her. I personally have nothing but praise for CDPR for making Triss the way she is and giving us the perfect happy end with my favorite character.
>>
>>179855313
Fuck you especially and all your triss propaganda.
>>
>>179853798
Geralt doesn't get mad when people do shit to him personally. Triss did something that she'd go to jail for. It doesn't matter if her victim harbors no ill will after the fact.
>>
>>179854135
>Geralt dies
>former slut
>heartbroken
>6 years later
>living at Kaer Morhen indefinitely
>surrounded by male witchers whom have features reminiscent of Geralt
>their very touch turns her on
Do the math.
>>
>>179855602
No she didn't, the magic line is very vague and the continuation of the sentence implies Geralt needed company and was a willing participant. Take Keira's sex scene from the games and describe it as Keira seducing Geralt with a little magic. It would be accurate and no malice was done.

Also, your claim about Geralt not caring when people do shit to him personally is ridiculous. You're basically claiming that Triss plainly cast a spell and fucked him without him having a say in it. That's open aggression and if something like that happened Geralt wouldn't only not treat Triss as a friend, but he would never entrust Ciri to someone like that. Ciri means the world to Geralt and he calls his rapist to help him with her of all people? Very unlikely.

Based on everything we see from their interactions, there is nothing that suggest Geralt was raped. He even says himself it was his mistakes, he takes responsibility for what has happened between them. All evidence points out at him being a willing participant. If you won't trust Geralt himself, your thing, you have the right to your interpretation.
>>
>>179856378
So you think Geralt allowed her to cast a spell on him to seduce him? Even if Geralt was raped he wouldn't care. The guy sleeps with anything with a vagina and looks half decent.
>>
File: magic.png (37KB, 698x198px) Image search: [Google]
magic.png
37KB, 698x198px
>>179856973
I don't think she plainly cast a spell on him at all. I think the magic refers to the combination of the moment in which Geralt was apart from Yen and some seduction tactic from Triss.

Think of it like this. She could have just magically removed her clothes in front of a lonely, needy Geralt who was recovering from another break up with Yen and that was enough for him to get a hard on and fuck her. Magic is a very vague term in the context it's given. No spell were mentioned, no love potions as I've seen some claim and nothing that happens after that implies any sort of malice on Triss part or that Geralt wasn't a willing participant. Hell, it is even referred as a brief relationship in later sentence. You don't refer to rape as a brief relationship. I'll post the section.

I disagree about Geralt not caring for being raped, do you really think he is fine with women casting spells on him and fucking him against his will? Come on, he is a forgiving man, but you are stretching it. And Sapkowski writing his protagonist that way? I don't see it.
>>
>>179855886
It's hard to imagine her getting with the big 3 of Vesemir, Eskel, and Lambert. Eskel most likely obviously but he shittalked Geralt for fucking sorceresses in TW3. If anyone it would be Berengar or some shit
>>
>>179858026
Yes I can imagine Geralt being a man whore and letting women fuck him.

Also
>she had seduxes the witcher - WITH THE HELP OF MAGIC
is all I need to see to know Triss is a terrible person.
>>
>>179848770
Yes, you can let all the mages in Novigrad die, for the matter of fact.
>>
>>179858350
Context is lost on you. It even says they parted implying they had something together. I don't know, maybe a brief relationship like it's written instead of rape like you claim, which is mentioned nowhere. I don't know what more to say, if you want to see Geralt as a mindless rape victim, go right ahead.

There's a difference between letting women fuck you and having women fuck you against your will using magic. You don't invite the latter kind to take care of your daughter while she transitions to womanhood.
>>
>>179852745
Actually, it would be great if we could play as a villain for once. Please, please, please, give me a good antagonist to chew on - however horrible. Hero arcs tire me.
>>
>>179855886
>loses memory
>ends up with a group of viper witchers
>very hot and seductive sorceress
>lonely road with no women to fuck
>tries to use her vagina to drive a wedge between them
>letho never says auckes turned her down
>she probably used the similar tactic on serrit based on what letho said
>>
>>179853798
As if men could not be raped, by women or otherwise... *hur-hur*
>>
>>179855575
It's actually stunning, that use of the word 'propaganda' for something as insignificant as Triss.
>>
>>179859151
I never said men can't get raped, I just said that Geralt wasn't, which is fairly obvious based on his behavior.

>>179859306
Don't be like that. Triss is anything but insignificant for me and my Geralt.
>>
What exactly did CDPR mean by the wolves chasing the deer scene during Yen's sex scene with Geralt?
>>
>>179860758
Curious as well, I just thought it came across as a contrived metaphor attempting to seem deep and profound so i barely gave it thought. Im sure the reddit cucks loved it though
>>
>>179859041
You're saying this as if it's a comeback, whereas I completely agree.
>>
>>179859017
What Villian tho? Hunt would have been special.
>Captain we found ciri!
>Okay lets teleport away to her!
>oh fuck we lost her lets teleport home and repeat.
>>
File: tumblr_o3lfguhnz91rvrhczo1_500.png (441KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3lfguhnz91rvrhczo1_500.png
441KB, 500x750px
philippa a cute.
>>
>>179863764
I want to marry Philippa <3

>>179863209
I wish we got to see more of elf homeworld.
>>
>>
>>179858026
>I don't think she plainly cast a spell on him at all. I think the magic refers to the combination of the moment in which Geralt was apart from Yen and some seduction tactic from Triss.

That's batshit fucking insane fanfiction-tier headcanon you got there.
>>179858885
People can be raped and still like the person who raped them. People can be stabbed and still like the person who stabbed them. But that doesn't suddenly make stabbing people acceptable as long as said people turn out to be chill about it later.
Triss dropped a Molly into Geralt's cocktail and Geralt suddenly felt down to clown. It wore off and he either thought that the intercourse was entirely of his own violation, or his pride would not allow him to admit the E affected him, or his teenage girl level self-esteem convinced him that he's a lil bitch and was totally asking for it.
>>
>>179864676
Volition*
>>179858194
>Triss popped Leo's cherry
>>
File: 1490734994848.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490734994848.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
CUTE
U
T
E
>>
File: Komiks_Geralt_okladka.jpg (64KB, 457x637px) Image search: [Google]
Komiks_Geralt_okladka.jpg
64KB, 457x637px
Biggest problem with Witcher fans who get into the book is that they see Geralt as the same conventionally attractive ubermensch he is in the games. They interpret his personality to reflect this.
>>
>>179864676
Yeah, I disagree. What you're talking about is the definition of fanfiction-tier headcanon. No cocktail is ever mentioned, no Geralt falling down, no rape, no stopping of magic during intercourse, nothing you walk about is ever mention in the books and happens purely in your head. Show me one line of dialogue that says Triss put something in his drink.

What is mentioned though is seducing, magic, brief relationship, parting, Geralt needing warmth and wanting to forget about Yen. Seduction and relationship are not the words that describe rape.

Your interpretation makes no sense with the following events, with Geralt trusting Triss with Ciri, with him caring about he the way he does, it is even contradicted by Geralt's word themselves. Your argument is basically, Geralt got raped, but he likes being raped so he forgave Triss and now their friends, yet you have nothing to back that up with, except for the one word taken completely out of context, magic. Nothing Geralt says or does reflects that, nothing Triss says and does reflects that. Like I said, context is lost on you.
>>
File: video (3).webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
video (3).webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>179865215
>Triss Merigold sighed unnoticed. Rather, she believed it had been unnoticed.
>“Please,” Yennefer looked at her. “What strange sounds float from your beauteous breast"
>Triss averted her face, determined not to give Yennefer any excuse. She did not expect it to work. For a long time she had been sensing Yennefer’s anger and aggression growing stronger as they approached Rivia.
>“You, Triss,” Yennefer mischievously insisted, “do not blush, do not sigh, do not drool or wiggle around in your saddle. Or is it that you think because I agreed to your request that I want to have you with us? That I was interested in seeing you spend a meeting with an old love?”
>“You’re not going to meet a loved one, Triss,” Yennefer continued. “I am not so noble or stupid enough to give you the opportunity, or him the temptation. But just for today. I could not deny myself the sweet satisfaction. He will know what role you play as a member of the Lodge. He will thank you for that with his famous look. And I’ll be looking at your quivering lips and trembling hands, I will listen to your lame apologies and excuses. And you know what, Triss? I will faint with delight.”
>“I knew,” Triss grunted. “That you would not forget, that you would take your revenge. I agreed to this, because I was actually at fault."
>Yennefer flicked her horse with her whip in anger. The animal whinnied and leapt and the sorceress swayed in her saddle.
>“Enough talk,” she snapped. “More humility, you smug viper! He is my man, mine and only mine! Do you understand? You have to stop talking about him, to stop thinking about him, you have to stop admiring his noble character… As of right now, right now! Oh I want to grab you by your matted red hair…”
>“Try it!” Screamed Triss. “Just try it, you vindictive bitch and I’ll scratch out your eyes! I…

Trissfags/Yenfags irl
>>
>>179865703
Another thing. When they are talking about their relationship, Triss says to Geralt: I was YOUR mistake, implying he made it concisely and he agrees. Why would she say that to him if she was the one that had full control and raped him? It makes no sense, they are talking alone and both know what happened and based on the conversation it was clearly mutual.
>>
>>179865703
>No cocktail is ever mentioned, no Geralt falling down, no rape, no stopping of magic during intercourse, nothing you walk about is ever mention in the books and happens purely in your head. Show me one line of dialogue that says Triss put something in his drink.

Evidently I'm talking to someone with literal autism that doesn't understand what a metaphor is, what ecstasy is, and what rape is.

>What is mentioned though is seducing, magic, brief relationship, parting, Geralt needing warmth and wanting to forget about Yen. Seduction and relationship are not the words that describe rape.
Rape is a verb. Not a known. Rape and what you described are not mutually exclusive in the least. Rape and everything you're saying is not mutually exclusive. My assertions and your reiterations are not mutually exclusive. Even the stupid shit you're saying about trust holds up under what I asserted.
Geralt is a pussy who won't acknowledge that he was influenced when he had sex with her. Word of God (i.e. narration) tells us that he was. Hence, he's raped without feeling raped.
Triss can rape Geralt and everything you say can still be true. As I said, you can be raped and like, trust, and even love your rapist.
>>
>>179866667
Why doesnt Ciri call Yen mummy in game? Idk, but it's probably because CDPR is bad at writing or sinply ignored lore. Could it explain your dialog issue? Maybe!
>>
Ever heard of doing it witcher and striga style?
>>
>>179866667
>Triss says to Geralt: I was YOUR mistake, implying he made it concisely and he agrees. Why would she say that to him if she was the one that had full control and raped him?

It's very simple
>Geralt, I'm sorry for raping u
>It k
>you must surely see the resulting tryst as a huge mistake
>nah we cool
Again, you can go out and rape someone right now and then start dating them the next morning. It's not that hard. Just find an unattended drink. I'll do it right now just to prove a point
>>
>>179866887
*noun
Fucking niggers
>>
>>179866887
>what a metaphor is, what ecstasy is, and what rape is
Yeah, read the passage again and tell me what is the metaphor for rape there exactly is. And how the fuck is ecstasy or any drug magic? It would be more accurate to say she seduced him with the help of a little alchemy...

Narration doesn't tell us he got raped, like I already said, it literally says they had a brief relationship. It is written like that, brief relationship. How is that a metaphor for ape exactly?

Nothing in the books even hints at him being raped, metaphorically or otherwise. You are not presenting arguments that prove he got raped, because such thing doesn't exist, you are going deep into headcanon territory and trying to explain why he actually pretends he was never raped, which is ridiculous.

Also when Yen scolds Triss at Thanned, she comes to Geralt and he ask her was it about him and Triss, implying they had a thing.

>>179866937
What's that has to do with anything? I'm talking about the books and the scene from BoE when Geralt says Triss was his mistake, it has nothing to do with the games.
>>
>>179867313
>striga style
Spending the night in a crypt doesn't sound sexy
>>
>>179867823
Sounds to me like you've never tried it
>>
>>
>>179867810
>Yeah, read the passage again and tell me what is the metaphor for rape there exactly is. And how the fuck is ecstasy or any drug magic? It would be more accurate to say she seduced him with the help of a little alchemy...

Is english your 5th language? I was the one who made the metaphor. To imply that while using magic likely isn't mind control, it's akin to dropping a drug that makes someone more susceptible to suggestion and sexually aroused into their drink, a real life occurrence.
Which, of course is rape. The author doesn't need to imply it or write it verbatim, it's simply factual. Using something to influence somebody's state of mind with the intention to conduct sexual intercourse, that's rape.

It doesn't seem like you understand that there's more than 2 types of rape. If you can't prove that Geralt said "k, Triss cast magic to make me want to fuck you", then you're just wrong. So find that in the text for me. Betchu can't right?
>>
>>179867810
>how the fuck is ecstasy or any drug magic
Because their functions are similar. Interfering with neurochemistry to produce a desired result.
>>
File: 1497557945347.jpg (937KB, 901x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1497557945347.jpg
937KB, 901x1530px
>>179865215
>>
File: 1496364428299.webm (3MB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496364428299.webm
3MB, 848x480px
The good waifufags always choose Shani
>>
File: smug.png (1MB, 810x717px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
1MB, 810x717px
Avallac'h?
More like Avalsmu'g.
>>
>>179868460
Like I already explained, magic can be a lot of things. Magic doesn't mean drugging someone, it doesn't mean mind control, the things you talk about are never mentioned. Nowhere. It says seduction. Seduction is not rape. You automatically assume the magic was something malicious when judging by the following sentences it clearly wasn't. Magic doesn't mean something bad. Magic can be used as a seduction tool in more pleasant ways. Look at the games for examples if you want something visible. Triss and Yen remove their clothes using magic, Philippa creates fuck gardens, Keira uses magic to make herself and Geralt a nice date. In none of those cases magic was malicious.

Besides, It says they had a brief relationship. That is not how you describe rape. It seems to me you are equating seduction with rape. If you go to a bar, meet someone, they charm you, you fuck them and regret it tomorrow, you weren't raped. Rape is forcefully fucking a person against their will.

Your theory makes no sense with the narration, it makes no sense in the context of the story, it's contradicted by actual words written in the book, it is contradicted by Geralt himself, it's contradicted by Triss. You are literally inventing things that never happened.
>>
>>179869353
Why did CDPR just decide to take all the guys who wrong Ciri in a deeply sexual way a make them Nice Guys?
I can see justification for putting Emhyr in the game, but in Avallac'h's case, I think they just didn't want to buy horse mocap suit for Ihuarraquax.
>>
>>179869791
You were supposed to fight Avallac'h but it got cut.
>>
>>179869506
>magic can be a lot of things
Use context clues. Why would Yen be unilaterally mad at Triss, and not a smidge mad at Geralt?
>Rape is forcefully fucking a person against their will.
That's a single definition. There are others. Being dead drunk or drugged vs the other person being stone cold sober for instance.
>Besides, It says they had a brief relationship.
One started by rape. It's not fucking uncommon.
>>
>>179869506
>Your theory makes no sense with the narration, it makes no sense in the context of the story, it's contradicted by actual words written in the book, it is contradicted by Geralt himself, it's contradicted by Triss.
It doesn't matter. Events say it's rape. She used magic on him, hence it is rape. It doesn't matter what the characters think. When Blood of Elves refers to magic it's not talking about the game canon.
>>
File: MessengerApp_20170616_003117.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MessengerApp_20170616_003117.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
>>179869353
Avallac'h joined the Redanian army in my game.
>>
>open thread
>trissfag still triggered over his rapist being call out

Guys it's been hours now. Lets just calm down and move on.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-04-05-18-53.jpg (584KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-04-05-18-53.jpg
584KB, 800x1280px
>>179870595
Let's talk about rape we can agree on, like Ciri's.
>tfw no Mistlefags
>>
>>179870140
>Use context clues.
I can give you the same advice, there are numerous clues pointing out it wasn't rape. I'd just been repeating the same things I already listed. Yennefer is clearly pissed at Geralt too and doesn't want to hear his excuses, but she takes it out on Triss. That whole Thanned part only reinforces the fact he wasn't raped.

>One started by rape.
You are inventing stuff and trying to twist the words into something they are not. Again, you can't prove he was raped so you try to justify his normal behavior towards Triss through headcanoning his thoughts that are never mentioned in the books. The thoughts that are mentioned contradict your theory completely.

You are denying actual words written in the books with silly unfounded explanations that completely contradict the context of the story. I mean, brief relationship pretty much seals the deal on the rape theory, it's literally written they had a relationship in the books unlike anything you say, but like I said, feel free to consider Geralt a mindless rape loving idiot.
>>
>>179870789
Speaking of Ciri, why did she get the Rose tattoo? I assume it's in the books or is it in wt1/2?
>>
>>179870346
Except the events don't say rape. They don't say magic was malicious. Magic doesn't equal rape. They say seduction followed by a brief relationship and disappointment. That's what it actually says in the books and the follwoing events match that perfectly. What you are saying is in your head only and makes no sense with the following events.
>>
>>179870904
>Yennefer is clearly pissed at Geralt too and doesn't want to hear his excuses
You're talking about the video games
>Again, you can't prove he was raped
"with the help of a little magic"

I swear dude, you're working backwards. In Blood of Elves, "magic" does not mean "she took her clothes off with magic. The precedent of "magic" in the context of seduction at the time was Yen's brainraping in Last Wish. Ergo, the qualifier "little" means that the extent is less severe. As long as this holds true, your argument is forever wrong. No matter how they interact later. Yen literally raped his mind and he fucking loves her. Why are you so hung up on your waifu not being a rapist? It's not like it retcons their friendship or your gameplay.
>>
>>179870930
Books>>179871106
Magic equals rape.
>>
Officer the pill i gave her was for her own good, nothing malicious. She agreed to sex afterwards at her own free will!
>>
>>179871502
No, I'm talking about the way Yen shuts Geralt down on Thanned when he tries mentioning him and Triss to Yen.

Again, it is never mentioned that the magic is bad and based on the following events and Geralt's behavior we can conclude it wasn't. It's as simple as that. Your theory requires having Geralt as some rape forgiving idiot, something that is never even implied in the books.

We are discussing Triss after all and I love that more than anything. I know I won't change your mind, nor am I trying to and you won't change mine, I can read for myself and make my own conclusions. I am simply presenting an opposing theory to yours. One I feel is backup up nicely by the things written in the books, without me having to invent stuff that never happened or is written anywhere, which I feel you are doing.
>>
>>179871620
Me, books and Geralt disagree.
>>
Triss shit her pants. I can't trust someone who can't hold it in. Even Yen at 94 doesn't have bowel problems.
>>
>>179871502
You are taking one sentence out of context and clinging to it. Read the whole passage again. It literally contradicts what you are saying two sentences later.
>>
>>179871951
>Again, it is never mentioned that the magic is bad and based on the following events and Geralt's behavior we can conclude it wasn't.

Actually, technically speaking, we can conclude it WAS. The only precedent is Yennefer, who used really bad magic, and became the love of his life. You're weakening your own argument

And Thanedd also weakens it. By saying that he hopes Yen wasn't harsh, Geralt is poised to defend their affair as entirely consensual from the start (like he does with Triss) but then Yen shuts him down by saying that she knows Triss' character far better than to believe that bull
>‘Yes, that,’ she cut. ‘Don't make faces and refrain from making comments. But most of all, don't lie. I've known Triss for longer than I’ve known you,
>>
>>179872332
She never did that. Geralt took her to the woods to take a shit when she needed it. She might have squirted her pants a bit, but she never fully blown shat her pants.
>>
Triss gained her advisory position for Foltest by her services involving a curse, is that all we know about that? Isn't that the same way she regained that shit in Witcher 1, was it Adda too?
>>
>>179872339
This one?
>Geralt had needed warmth, and had wanted to forget
Doesn't contradict anything at all. I need warmth and want to forget, but I would not seek my ex's friend of my own volition, unless I were in a trance, as if by magic...
>>
>>179872524
Yennefer is not Triss. Using one character's actions to prove another ones, when there are other things contradicting it doesn't work for me.

Again, you theory requires having Geralt as a guy that got raped, started a brief relationship with his rapist, broke up, invited his rapist to take care of his daughter, gently turned down his rapists advances, caring about his rapist when she got sick, when his rapist told him it was his mistake, he said it was, pretending she never raped him, he proceeded to treat his rapist in a friendly manor later again...

Sorry, but to me this sounds ridiculous
>>
>>179872792
Not that, I was talking about the brief relationship part, but that too goes in line with the non rape theory. It implies he was in a state to be easily seduced as he longed for female company.
>>
>>179872940
>Sorry, but to me this sounds ridiculous
I'm sorry that you don't know that characters are not privy to the information that the readers receive.
Vesemir is a kidnapper. Triss is a rapist. Try not to confuse connotation with literal definition.
>>
>121 posts
>12 posters
Calm the fuck down guys
>>
>>179873059
>he was in a state to be easily seduced as he longed for female company
Yes but she used magic to get the ball rolling. t. Rape
>>
>>179873237
I think Geralt was better informed than anyone whether or not he was raped. Even connotation is non existent. Your definition of rape is too loose imo. By your definition half the people are rapists or rape victims.

>>179873376
Again, no proof that the magic was malicious. It says she used to seduce him not rape him. It's clearly written, seduce. Seduction is not rape and if the only way to use magic to seduce someone that comes to your mind is to mind fuck them before raping them, that's your problem. The books suggest the nature of the magic was different.
>>
File: witcher 2017-06-04 22-20-52-04.jpg (531KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher 2017-06-04 22-20-52-04.jpg
531KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>
>reading lady of the lake
>one chapter deals with Bonhart attempting to rape Yen
>the next one is about Geralt leisurely enjoying his vacation in Toussaint while fucking Fringilla every day
wtf I hate Geralt now
>>
>>179873640
>no proof that the magic was malicious
There's no such type of magic. Magic is magic.
>>
File: 1438376952412.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1438376952412.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
>>179865215
The cutest
>>
File: Vilgefortz_by_Denis_Gordeev.jpg (129KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Vilgefortz_by_Denis_Gordeev.jpg
129KB, 703x1000px
>>179876185
Geralt thought Yen betrayed him. But yeah
>Although he was in a hurry and pushed himself hard and did not rest, the witcher stayed in Toussaint almost the entire winter. What were his reasons? I will not write about it. It happened and that is enough, there is no reason to go breaking my head. To those who would condemn the witcher, remember that love has many names, judge not, lest ye be judged.
>Dandelion, Half a Century of Poetry

That's why it's more canon to play B&W before rescuing Ciri.
>>
>>179876495
The reasonable thing in that situation would be to find Yen, clear up the situation and then continue looking for Ciri, but I guess Sapkowski was going for his fairytale subversion thing which he seems to love. The whole Toussaint episode explicitly shows that Geralt is not a hero but someone who's petty and emotionally volatile and that people who follow traditional fantasy logic like everyone in Touissaint are fucking retarded when juxtaposed with the "real" world where the war is still going on. I guess I can see what Sapkowski was trying to do but I wish he was a bit more subtle because it makes it look like Geralt is a sorceress-addicted scumbag and Yen is a martyr who's too good for him
>>
>>
>>179877148
>find Yen
Easier said than done. The entire journey had been so fruitless and demoralizing. He had no substantial leads. I think anyone short of being a nutcase would do the exact same thing as him.
>>
>>179877148
Yen has spent 6 novels trying to repent for the Istredd story. It's like Sapkowski got legitimately upset at the actions of a character that he himself wrote.
>>
>>179877451
He thinks she's working with the nilfs so he has a lead. We know it's a wrong one but that's not the point
>>
>>179877601
That's what happens when you write fiction without busting a nut in a week
>>
>>179877601
I actually like that short story, it showed that Yen thinks nobody can actually love her which was kind of sad. Now the one where they hunted the dragon actually made me dislike her
>>
>>179877623
Well, short of visiting the capital, there's nowhere to go with that information.
>>
>>179877601
Only to have the games ignore her for nearly 3/4 of the trilogy and be robbed by Triss, again, of her man in the final fourth for the majority of players.
>>
>>179877792
>it showed that Yen thinks nobody can actually love her which was kind of sad
You walking away from that story with this kind of impression leads me to assume that your dominatrix has unlocked your chastity belt and removed the arm bindings so you could have your internet time for the day, yes?
>>
I hope Sapkowski kills off Triss in his next novel.
>>
>>179877907
CDPR made Witcher 1 so anti-Yen, you really gotta wonder.
>>
>>179878062
Both of them had it coming by getting involved with a sorceress with obvious personality issues so I wasn't bothered by the cuck shit
>>
>>179878169
>Triss becomes an advisor in Kovir even if you don't romance her
>nobody mentions Yen's fate if you don't pick her, probably becomes a hermit by herself based on her romance epilogue
CDPR is anti-Yen period
>>
>>179877792
>can literally read minds
>fucks two men who're madly in love with her
>when she's caught she's unfazed and nonchalant
>still willing to kill themselves over her
>"poor Yen"
I like Yen but c'mon
>>
>>179878361
It hit me like a sack of bricks since I went into it blind. I was halfway through TW3 when I reached it too.
>>
>>179878557
I don't know. Yen has 2 sex scenes while Triss only gets 1 and BaW ending is much more in tune with Yen which makes me think they want you to pick her.

Granted there's other shit I think CDPR was sloppy on with her.
>>
>>179878583
>still willing to kill themselves over her
If you're not willing to die for something, how important can it be?
>>
>“Yes, I know the legend of the Sorceress and the Witcher,” said Condwiramurs. “I dare say, down to the smallest detail. As a child I loved this story, I literally listened to the story and read it many times. I dreamed to be Yennefer. But I’ll be honest – even if it was love at first sight, even if they were explosively passionate… It was not eternal.”

So, the only way this passage makes sense to me is if Geralt met Nimue again while time witchering around, fucked her, and then told her about his failed relationship.
>>
>>179878854
If you're willing to die for something, then it can't be important. If it was important, you'd prioritize your life above all else so that you can continue to have a chance to interact with said important thing.
>>
>Well, well.” Crach an Craite glanced at his visitor, his head tilted to one side. “Triss Merigold, in person. What an exceptionally pretty dress. And the lining… That’s chinchilla, is it not? I would ask, what leads you to the Skellige… if I did not already know. But I do know.”
>“Very good.” Triss smiled seductively, flipping her beautiful, auburn hair"

She just likes whatever has been inside Yennefer am I right?
>>
File: witcher2 2017-06-08 22-34-32-01.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
witcher2 2017-06-08 22-34-32-01.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>179878697
They keep calling Yen toxic for a reason, I guess it might still be surprising for a gamefag though because of how whitewashed she is in TW3. Not enough cattiness, physical violence and Ciri obsession
>>179878941
Doesn't Geralt actually meet Nimue in Season of Storms?
>>
>>179879303
Sabrina called Keira a nympho but I think that description also fits Triss
>>
>>179879303
She turned him down.

‘Your hair, Triss, is like fire in the candlelight. And your eyes are like Lapis Lazuli. Your lips are like coral...’
‘Stop it, Crach. Are you drunk or what? Pour me some wine. And talk.’
‘About what?’
‘Don't be stupid! Of how Yennefer decided to go to the Sedna-Depth.’

>>179879454
Triss might have been slutty in her youth, but she clearly got tired and disillusioned by that life. She wants love.
>>
>>179878557
CDPR gave Triss her dream ending. She has the job and political influence she always wanted and a man she loves. I'm happy about it.
>>
>>179872645
Anyone?
>>
>>179879831
>She turned him down.
Because she was busy. Maybe if she used her little magic on herself she'd be more willing.
>>
>>
>>179879326
>Doesn't Geralt actually meet Nimue in Season of Storms?
Yah but she'd need to meet him again.
>story about Geralt and Yen's love not being eternal can't exist unless it originates from someone who knows post-death Geralt
>Nimue is the only character who knows post-death Geralt since she meets him in Season of Storms
>>
>>179880780
Geralt is the Fisher King and Nimue is his true love
>>
>>179880860
>bad leg
>white hair
>moody
It fits
>>
>>179880951
>sorceress gets horny over him and masturbates
>sorceress can't fuck him because he belongs to another sorceress

It's uncanny
>>
wait why don't skelligers like witchers more? they respect strength like mad and it's tough to be stronger than a wticher.
>>
>>179879454
I don't think shes that slutty now but i bet she still loves male attention, even if shes with Geraldo and 100% faithful
>>
>>
>>179883425
Where's Yen?
>>
>>179884263
I don't think she'd want to be there and I don't think Triss would want her on her wedding either.
>>
Why are Skelligers the only people in this entire universe who recognize the White Wolf?
Dandelion alone should make damn near everyone in Novigrad realize who he is.
>>
>>
File: 3456789.png (860KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
3456789.png
860KB, 800x800px
>>179841336
I love Phil, but I wouldn't want to be eskimo brothers with Djikstra. Please advise.
>>
>>179886710
afraid you can't compare?
>>
File: 1496344574425.jpg (191KB, 900x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1496344574425.jpg
191KB, 900x1339px
>>179887542
No bully
>>
What's the Path? A couple characters have mentioned it now. It seems like a religious thing, but I thought Witchers weren't religious.
>>
>>179887835
It means living as a wandering monster hunter
>>
File: 1497352629871.png (107KB, 221x286px) Image search: [Google]
1497352629871.png
107KB, 221x286px
>>179887835
Bing a vagrant. Not having a home. In the Witcher's case, it means being a smelly stranger that wanders from town to town hunting down increasingly rare and increasingly desperate monsters for coin that isn't enough to cover your basic needs from uneducated and superstitious peasants that try to cheat you or kill you and then curling up in a pile of straw at the end of the day to do the same thing all over again all the while cursing that you were made a witcher and hoping someone slits your throat while you sleep.
>>
File: Capture.png (6KB, 109x46px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6KB, 109x46px
>>179888095
I dunno, I'd say that Geralt is doing pretty well for himself.
>>
>>179888649
>tfw a bunch of shitty witchers died trying to get just ONE piece of grandmaster armor and Geralt crafted every piece of every set with just a few hours of grinding
>>
So why is it that no one in-game ever tries to cheat Geralt out of his money if it's a common thing that happens to Witchers?
Is it because he's Geralt of Rivia, the White Wolf, Butcher of Blaviken? They just don't want to get on his bad side?
>>
>That, or fight the whole village. And you'll never defeat us all, not even with three swords, you won't.
Is he aware that I've fought through an entire village before? The villagers in Arinbjorn might be a bit tougher than Blaviken, but I'm sure Geralt can handle it just fine.
>>
File: Outfit1.jpg (703KB, 1114x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Outfit1.jpg
703KB, 1114x1365px
>>
File: 855-4-1465942370.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
855-4-1465942370.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
>>179890520
>exposing her bare midriff
Not in my house, young lady.
>>
Why didn't Avallac'h just fuck Ciri himself or ask Eredin to do it instead of bothering with the impotent king?
>>
>>179890520
She's so perfect
>>
>>
File: 1492038875542.jpg (525KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492038875542.jpg
525KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>179889235
Have you even side quests, if so, you got cheated and didn't see it.
>>
>>179877148
I'm sorry your experience was poor, make better dialogue desicions next time.
>>
>>179898150
She's so perfect
>>
>>179899885
It's a book
>>
>>
>>
File: witcher2 2017-06-08 22-55-47-83.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
witcher2 2017-06-08 22-55-47-83.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Why so ded
>>
File: witcher 2017-06-04 00-22-10-97.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher 2017-06-04 00-22-10-97.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>179889235
>no one in-game ever tries to cheat Geralt
>Woodland Spirit
>hefty reward promised
>Kill ancient Leshen god
>80 gold
>kicked out of village
>>
>>179892353
Because genetics. And birthrights. And Avallac'h is the physical manifestation of a cuck.
>>
>>
>>179892353
Auberon is very likely Ciri's great-great-great-great-great grandfather. Apparently 'genetical similarity' was deemed more important in a case of 'diluted blood' like Ciri's.

Very likely Avallac'h has no other option now that Auberon's dead though.
>>
>>179863209
Frankly, even Radovid would have been interesting... Vilgefortz level is... difficult to wrap one's mind around.
>>
>>179869791
Because then you can have multi-dimensional antagonists? Tbf, at least it's Avallac'h with his semi-tragic-pathetic bitterness/lovelorn backstory and not the game's equivalent of Vilgefortz.

Avallac'h is not a nice guy, not even in the game; that he has no interactions with Eredin chops away at his character though - you don't get to see even the tiniest bit of personal ambition (given that they were the de facto leaders of the aen elle).
>>
>>179914785
>Avallac'h is not a nice guy, not even in the game
Based on Ciri's opinion of him, and the fact that dialogue steers him into "did nuthin wrong, don't h8" territory, and that at the end it turns out he was just helping, I would classify him as a whitewashed Nice Guy.
But in the books even Eredin is nicer than him.
>>
>>179913794
>Avallac'h has no other option now that Auberon's dead though.
Emhyr or Jacques de Aldersberg
>>179914167
Ciri needs an otome game where Vilgefortz, Tankred, Emhyr, Eredin, and Avallac'h are all ikeman and bishounen. Mistle can be the yuri route.
>>
File: avalachslittlegirl.jpg (468KB, 955x1617px) Image search: [Google]
avalachslittlegirl.jpg
468KB, 955x1617px
>tfw she shows more trusts to him than yen
>>
>>179917428
Shit I forgot Auberon. Bonhart and Kayleigh could be DLC
>>
>>179917467
5 years after the books and Ciri somehow forgot about mummy.
>>
>>179917428
>Emhyr
explain
>>
>>179917756
It's her true daddy, and attempted rapist.
>>
>>179917756
low quality bait
>>
>>179917913
Yeah but he doesn't have any elder blood
>>
File: 1494773342344.jpg (133KB, 843x735px) Image search: [Google]
1494773342344.jpg
133KB, 843x735px
>>179917467
Ciri was completely butchered in the game. Didn't Avallac'h grip Ciri by the neck and confirm that he only liked her for her resemblance to Lara Dorren?
>>
>>179918774
He didn't like her, he was racist towards her
>>
>>
File: yen.jpg (53KB, 322x640px) Image search: [Google]
yen.jpg
53KB, 322x640px
>>179878583
>Drink, Yennefer. To your health.’
>‘You’ve poured for me, but you have barely touched yours. Are you unwell? You look peaked.'
>Lytta sighed dramatically. ‘The last few days have been difficult. The palace coup, the terrible storm, ah… the morning sickness… I know, after the first three months it will pass. But that is still two months…’
>In the silence, you could hear the buzzing of wasps circling the apples.
>‘Ha, ha,’ Coral broke the silence. ‘I was joking. It is a pity that you cannot see your face. Gotcha! Ha ha.’
>Yennefer looked at the top of the wall overgrown with ivy. Then stared back.
>‘I got you,’ Lytta said maliciously, ‘and I bet your imagination started immediately. Admit it, your imagination just tied my blessed state with… But don’t make me say it. The news must have reached you before you got here, rumours spread like ripples on water. But be calm, there is no grain of truth in those rumours. The chances of me getting pregnant are the same as yours, nothing in this respect has changed. And with your witcher, I only had business relations. Professional questions. Nothing more.
>>
>>179919029
Yeah, I worded it poorly. It was her only redeeming quality in his eyes.
>>
File: wt1780.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wt1780.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
Does anyone know what her name is? Is it just "Avallac'h's gf"?
>>
>>
File: witcher waifus.jpg (3MB, 2500x2255px) Image search: [Google]
witcher waifus.jpg
3MB, 2500x2255px
>>179841336
You can only have three, choose wisely
>>
>>179924294
I only need one. Triss.

But I'd add Sile and Annarietta if I had too.
>>
>>179924294
>no regis
>>
>>179924294
Easy. Yen, Ciri, and Philippa.

Next in line would be Anna Henrietta, and the Van Attre twins.
>>
>>179924294
Ciri, Iris, birdfu
>>
>>179924294
Ciri, Ciri, Ciri
>>
>>179924294
Simple. Philippa lris shani
>>
>>179918058
He's a carrier of the male Lara gene. Pavetta had the female. The male elder blood gene can only be passed through the male line. You need both to achieve elder blood. Ciri has both, so her sons would have the male, her daughters, the female.
Auberon assumably has the male gene.
>>
>>179924294
ciri shani triss
>>
>>179924294
>TW1
>all around ugly
>TW2
>butterfaces
>TW3
>sex goddesses
What went right?
>>
>>179919489
Ikr? Sapkowski hates her.
>>
>>179921968
Sex slaves don't have names
Avallac'h being able to get erect is too much for my suspension of disbelief anyways.
>>
>>179925489
>He's a carrier of the male Lara gene
sauce?
>>
>>179925769
>implying that he didn't get a semi while choking Ciri in the books
>>
>>179925545
Technology. But seriously though, TW2 faces lacked expressions, even though the characters themselves looked decent(at least some of them). TW3 absolutely nails the facial expressions, especially with the major characters and waifus. It does wonders to make them feel more alive.
>>
>>179925545
Everyone except Shani, Iris, Ciri, and Anne Henrietta is objectively ugly.
>>
>>179925879
>There are two genes. One, the right one, was latent and you overlooked it in Fiona, deceived by the clear and strong gene in Amavet. But the one in Amavet was not the gene, but the activator. Lady Assire is right. The activator is transferred through the male line
>>
File: 1477101610363.png (4MB, 1728x972px) Image search: [Google]
1477101610363.png
4MB, 1728x972px
>>179926109
>Yen
>ugly
>>
>>179926264
Then why did Pavetta have powers?
>>
Anyone know of any good Witcher 3 performance tweaking guides?

My hardware is pretty old so I'm trying to push settings down to lower temperatures. CPU temp can climb to 80 C and fan is at max the entire time.

I've already downloaded the config mod off of the nexus.
>>
>>179928651
Try what this guy did, it looks like crap though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RwqxLZzrxY
>>
>>179928917

Thanks bro, exactly the type of thing I was looking for. Looks like its time for some Witcher 3: runescape edition.
>>
>>179927684
She didn't have elder blood. Being a source and having elder blood are different.
>>
>>
>>179927079
Yes.
>>
File: 1.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Just amazing
>>
>>179929494
http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Elder_blood
and Emhyr not on the list
>>
>>179928651
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/the-witcher-series/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/tech-support/pc-aa/64211-the-compendium-of-tweaks-and-fixes-for-the-pc-version
>>
>>179925489
>He's a carrier of the male Lara gene

He has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>179929765
>never actually got to explore the castle
Lame
>>
>>179925545

>tw1
>ugly

>adda
>abigail
>tw1 triss > tw3 triss
>>
File: 1447838491633.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1447838491633.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
C I R I

U

T

E
>>
>>179929827
He has the activator gene. It's impossible that he doesn't.
The wikia is written by idiot who consistently inserts his opinions btw. Falka and Ciri are the only ones after Lara that have it. Everyone else has the latent gene or the activator gene. If Emhyr sired Ciri, then it's 100% certain he has the activator. This is how genetics work.
Think of it this way:
>gene+activator makes you 10 ft tall and gives you an extra leg muscle
>gene w/o activator makes you 6 ft tall and gives you no extra leg muscles
>>
>>179930445
Do you understand genetics? If he produced Ciri he NEEDS to have it.
>>
>>179931071
Activator is not the gene you retard
>>
File: 1489914735496.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1489914735496.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>179930649
Perfect
>>
>>179930232

Wow this is great. Very useful, especially that summation of the nvidia tweaks guide.

Thanks bro.
>>
>>179931391
I apologize for this fairground show of telekinesis,’ she smiled, and ordered a red apple to rise from the table. ‘But with the help of this levitating fruit it will be easier for me to clarify everything. This red apple is the gene for Lara, the Elder Blood. The green apple represents the latent gene. The pomegranate is a pseudo gene, the activator
>>
>>
File: a.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
duchess is so hot
>>
>bought the trilogy when it was on sale
>decided to replay the first one since it's been years
>forgot how fucking tedious everything is
The writing is still good, but ugh. It's not even that the combat is hard, it's just so repetitive. The fistfighting is broken, and dice poker is tedious if you play to win and pointless if you don't.
>>
>>179931071
The gene splits after 2 generations of human fucking, but Calanthe birthed Pavetta through incest, so it can survive Duny not having it and producing Ciri.
But if Emhyr wants his and Ciri's child to have the gene (I'm assuming he doesn't want an incest baby just for laughs), he needs part of it himself, or their children would once again split into activators and recessives.
>>
File: uuXdlfi.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uuXdlfi.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>179933593
>2017
>not being exclusively into tomboys
You must live in a third world country like Somalia or the U.S.
>>
File: 2.jpg (645KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
645KB, 3840x2160px
>>179935906
shut up
>>
>>179935906
I'd love comic about the bandits that adopted her as their daughteru
>>
Who can I sell books to in Murky Waters in Witcher 1?
>>
>>179918774
He didn't confirm anything of the sort. The only thing he confirmed when getting a choke hold on Ciri was his contempt for her insolence and unwitting remarks. Sure, he is a racist, in general. Ciri's a special case.
>>
>>179936250
please tell me either Geralt or Anna flirts or says something funny at least once
>>
>>
File: cute.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>
>>179937920
His reaction would be different if she were an elf
>>
File: pixlr_20170616190306862.jpg (2MB, 1802x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pixlr_20170616190306862.jpg
2MB, 1802x2048px
>Got a job for you

Who else thinks that this sounded like Geralt was asking if he can pimp her out to rich old men?
>>
>>179941059
you have a dirty mind
>>
>>179924294
>Philippa
>Vienne
>Iris
>>
File: cute.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
omg
>>
File: ANONYMOUS PERFORMANCE.jpg (2MB, 1802x2048px) Image search: [Google]
ANONYMOUS PERFORMANCE.jpg
2MB, 1802x2048px
>>179941059
Hmmm...
>>
File: 1497587770540.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497587770540.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>179943882
Annarietta is cute as hell, but I wouldn't want to cuck best boy Dandelion.
>>179942987
Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well
>>
>>179944120
>cuck best boy Dandelion.
He doesn't believe in monogamy.
>>
where can i find or farm a lot of red mutagens?
>>
>>179943882
What is her accent? it's awesome
>>
>>
>>179945870
Spanish
>>
Why do the niggers in Toussaint constantly talk about Geralt fucking Renfri?
>>
File: Ciri_Avatar.jpg (365KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ciri_Avatar.jpg
365KB, 900x900px
I love you guys
>>
File: tears2.jpg (32KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tears2.jpg
32KB, 400x225px
>>179869125
>Till we expire!
>>
>>179924294
its literally stunning how many really attractive and unique faces those guys created.

i chose: Anna Henrietta, Saskia and Cerys.
>>
>>179924294
Triss, Vivienne, and Saskia
>>
>>179924294
Triss, Syanna, Keira
>>
>>
>>179954048
I hate how Vlod makes Geralt seem like a nu-male
>>
File: waifus.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
waifus.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
ded
>>
>>179963560
Triss is the cutest.
>>
File: 1-1-600x923.jpg (166KB, 600x923px) Image search: [Google]
1-1-600x923.jpg
166KB, 600x923px
Where can I find this?
>>
>>179964071
>From the story team
So, it's badly written and incredibly formulaic?
>>
>>179964302
It's cute that they made it a selling point
>>
>>
File: witcher 2017-06-04 00-22-31-31.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher 2017-06-04 00-22-31-31.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: witcher 2017-06-04 00-22-50-72.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher 2017-06-04 00-22-50-72.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Why do the bruxa blindly obey Detlaff? How was the innkeeper's daughter a bruxa in the first place?
>>
>>179968626
why does dettlaf obey the unseen elder? vampires obey hierarchy
>>
>>179968626
Because they realize that deep down he's a good boy who dindu nuffin
>>
>>179968626
How do Higher Vampires reproduce? Can they even reproduce? Did the conjunction of the spheres sterilize them? Do they impregnate a bruxa? Wouldn't that water down their lineage, breeding with a "lesser" vampire? Why do higher vampires all "specialize" in something? (For example, Detlaff being able to mind control lesser vampires or Regis' extreme skill with hypnotism/alchemy/human interaction.)
>>
>>179969749
Regis is 400 and the conjunction of the spheres happened 1500 years ago so somebody must have given birth to him.
>>
>>
>>179964071
http://getcomics.info/other-comics/witcher-curse-crows-1-5-2016-2017/
>>
File: IMG_2295.jpg (20KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2295.jpg
20KB, 224x225px
>when Ciri closes Zirael's scabbard and Cloak and Dagger starts playing

Fucking kino, gets me every time. What a fucking amazing series
>>
>>179971347
I still have that song in my phone's playlist, gives me feels every time it comes up.
>>
>>179971347
>gives daughter a sword that does no damage
>tells her to fight monsters with it
>>
>>179971347
The epilogue had no impact on me as I was still recovering from realizing how awful the third act was.
Maybe it had something to do with me being overleveled and steamrolling the hunt with 0 tension
>>
>>179971693
I was getting bored too on Death March NG+, but then I vowed not to use any signs and only drink potions. It made it difficult enough that the boss fights actually felt like a challenge rather than a chore.
>>
File: witcher2 2017-06-08 22-38-07-52.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
witcher2 2017-06-08 22-38-07-52.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Is he our guy?
>>
>>179972369
He looked better and more real in 2 than he did 3
>>
>>
File: witcher2 2017-06-08 18-57-57-03.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
witcher2 2017-06-08 18-57-57-03.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
>>179972501
So did Roche
>>
>>179968553
>>179966954
what is this from
>>
File: witcher 2017-06-04 00-24-59-33.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher 2017-06-04 00-24-59-33.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>179973716
TW1
>>
File: witcher 2017-06-04 00-22-54-60.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher 2017-06-04 00-22-54-60.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Alina = /wtc/
>>
File: witcher 2017-06-04 01-28-15-86.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher 2017-06-04 01-28-15-86.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1123123145534.jpg (48KB, 735x419px) Image search: [Google]
1123123145534.jpg
48KB, 735x419px
I wish I could kill somehow Triss.
She is fucking annoying me like hell
Just fuck off bitch and let me love my Yen
>>
Geralt: “That evening…it was magic, and your dress…you looked lovely in it.”
Triss: “I’ve got it with me, I could put it on one evening. We’ll dine outside by candlelight, listen to the music of the cicadas… hmm?”
Geralt: “Can’t wait.”
>>
>>179979057
The fuck is this shit
>>
>>179979149
It's a quote from Geralt and Triss' BaW conversation and an image it inspired me to make.
>>
>>179979316
Dont make it again
>>
>>
Guess I'll start dumping the comic since it's so ded today
>>
>>179983598
what comic?
>>
1/24
>>
>>179983715
2/24
>>179983706
Curse of Crows
>>
>>
>>179983852
3/24
>>
>>179984006
4/24
>>
>>179984114
5/24
>>
>>179983598
there is already link here >>179970813 for those who give a fuck, stop spamming it
>>
>>179984218
6/24
>>179984276
Let me at least finish this issue, then you can go back to having one picture of Triss every hour
>>
>>179984367
7/24
>>
>>179984505
8/24
>>
>>179984597
9/24
>>
>>179984367
>Let me at least finish this issue
but why? the comic is ALREADY linked, you're just spamming. it's not like it's 5 pages, it's fucking 24
>>
>>179984757
10/24
>>
>>179984874
stop being salty dude
it's not like there's a heated discussion he's interrupting or anything
>>
>>179984874
this, fuck off faggot
>>
>>179984891
11/24
>>179984874
That's 24 posts closer to the next thread
>>
File: smug (lekko) jack.jpg (13KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
smug (lekko) jack.jpg
13KB, 512x384px
>>179924294
>having censored version of TW1
>>
>>179984968
he sure as hell ain't contributing to one either. it's useless spam of something already linked
>>
>>179985020
12/24
>>179985035
I got it from google, the dryads in my game aren't even green thanks to some shitty mod
>>
>>179985356
13/24
>>
>>
>>179985274
Better than endless Triss pictures.
>>
>>179985478
14/24
>>
>>179985635
15/24
>>
>>179985785
16/24
>>
>>179985952
17/24
>>
>>179986113
18/24
>>
>>179986292
19/24
>>
>>179986401
20/24
>>
>>179986565
21/24
>>
>>179986691
22/24
>>
>>179986843
23/24
>>
>>179986964
24/24
>>
So they finally scrapped the awful 'open world' mini game and gave us just Gwent huh? Cool
>>
>>179987120
Cheers mate
>>
>>
>>179987120
So Geralt fucks her in that weird Japanese onsen that somehow exists in medieval Europe?
>>
File: bcg3.jpg (135KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
bcg3.jpg
135KB, 1200x630px
>>179988138
Actually, there are lots of thermal baths in Poland so I guess it's lore accurate
>>
>>179988359
Nah the architecture/aesthetic in the comic is more nippon-esque
>>
File: 14977069148040.jpg (175KB, 818x503px) Image search: [Google]
14977069148040.jpg
175KB, 818x503px
>твoё лицo, кoгдa тpиcoшизик нaчaл cpaть cвoeй дpиcoчкoй в гepкoтpeдe нa фopчaнe
>>
File: video2 (1).webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
video2 (1).webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>179982258
>>
ded
>>
Хoccпaдe кaк жe пиceчкy Tpиcc пoлизaть хoчeтcя...
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-17-11-17-18.jpg (499KB, 1111x890px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-17-11-17-18.jpg
499KB, 1111x890px
Why does the game force you to be sympathetic to the baron?
>is soldier
>goes to war
>doesn't come home for years
>expects not to be cucked
>cucked
>brutally kills wife's new husband, her childhood friend, in front of her
>beats her
>kidnaps her
>beats her
>she tries to kill herself
>beats her
>repeats for 10 years
>rapes her
>wife pregnant
>wife hates him so much that she sells her soul to witches just to get an abortion
>wife gives so few shits that she tosses the fetus under the bed and splits

Even the "You're at fault" option is completely phoned in. Geralt seems more troubled that he beat her than with how he went apeshit and murdered the man his wife loved and was happy with, and then kept her as a prisoner.
Cucks deserve no sympathy. That "reconcile" ending is the worst possible outcome. Like if Ciri "reconciled" with Leo Bonhart.
>>
File: maxresdefault (18).jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (18).jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>>179994161
How did a 70 year-old woman get pregnant anyways?
>>
Does anyone have any comparisons for the Nvidia Hairworks settings for High v Low and the AA's?
>>
>>179994607
The witches' curse aged her by like 30 years.

>>179994161
Because both the Baron and Anna are horrible people who deserved each other. Neither is 100% at fault, nor are they innocent.
>>
>>179995812
>Because both the Baron and Anna are horrible people who deserved each other. Neither is 100% at fault, nor are they innocent.
Anna is like 0.1% at fault. Being a soldier is like signing up to be cucked. If you don't want to be cucked pick another job. The baron was home what? A few months every couple years? Am I supposed to blame the dog when I leave my sandwich on the floor? Or maybe the sandwich itself?
>>
>>179995812
>The witches' curse aged her by like 30 years.
Her poster looks the same
>>
>>179996432
He outright says he would have forgiven a tumble in the hay or two, but she was outright being a vindictive bitch who was deliberately trying to hurt him, after he put his life on the line time and time again to keep her fed and happy.

>If you don't want to be cucked pick another job

you know most soldiers in that age were conscripts? You can't just leave when your lord raises the banners. Regardless, just because he was a soldier doesn't give her permission to cheat
>>
>>179997235
>being a vindictive bitch who was deliberately trying to hurt him
Says literally nobody. He says she "pushes his buttons" but that's present tense, ya know, after he killed the man she loved
>keep her fed and happy.
Except she clearly wasn't happy and the other guy was providing for her, she left him. It wasn't an affair.
>soldiers in that age were conscripts
He clearly speaks like a career soldier
>doesn't give her permission to cheat
And cheating doesn't give him permission to murder her husband, kidnap her, and beat/rape her for 10 years.

Besides, the very fact that it was with a childhood friend, means that the baron was likely the interloper in that relationship. She left him for someone she's known her entire life.

It seems like you're projecting, here's what we know
>baron comes home
>she's left him for her childhood friend
How is that vindictive or taking his money? She was already gone.
He needs to grow some nuts and move on, she's not worth it.
>>
>>
what happened to that pastebin that had all those witcher 1 mods
>>
>>180000102
Are you from tumblr or reddit?
>>
>>180003813
If you're trying to plug your tranny empowerment blog don't bother.
>>
>>179968626

Some vampires are shown to be able to mind control some people to some extent (like the vampire in sidequest of The Witcher 1 who made one old lady believe that he is her son), so it's not that she was innkeeper daughter, she just made him believe that she is his daughter to provide a better cover for herself. As for why she obeyed Detlaff so blindly, it was said that he liked the company of lesser vampires, so they were probably friends, maybe with Bruxa hoping for something more.
>>
>>
Why did CDPR merge Toussaint with the Camelot that Ciri warps to? Are they stupid, or just unoriginal?
>>
>>180006562
What do you mean?
>>
File: 20170611124236_1.jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170611124236_1.jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
>>179924294
Keira, Ciri and Molly
>>
>>180006432
This disgusts me. Never post it again.
>>
>>180006432
>when you thought you can't despise trissautist any more

i wish Bart put you in his soup
>>
>>179924294
Orianna, Cerys, Keira
>>
>>180007434
How do you know he is trissautist?
>>
File: 220px-Ksiaze_Jozef.jpg (36KB, 517x346px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Ksiaze_Jozef.jpg
36KB, 517x346px
>>180007859
i hope no one else has taste terrible enough to use that filter
>>
>>180008037
I checked, it's the same. I guess I'm anti triss now
TRISS DRINK TROLL PISS
>>
File: 1496265085838.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496265085838.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>YWN get to stick you're face in the bushes of Ciri, Yen, Triss or Shani
>>
>>179924294
Viggo, Saskia and Rosa
>>
>>180006785
None of that lady of the lake stuff is from Toussaint
>>
File: pixlr_20170617151655204.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pixlr_20170617151655204.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>179968626
Because power of friendship
>>
Why is toussaint flooded with bruxa sleeper cells just walking about everyone? You don't see this shit up north.
>>
>>
triss is shit
>>
File: MessengerApp_20170617_152227.jpg (413KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MessengerApp_20170617_152227.jpg
413KB, 1920x1080px
Because of Geralt hundreds of people died instead of 5.
>>
yen is cunt
>>
>>180011091
Poor border security
>>
>>180011325
Yen > Triss deal with it trissfag. Your storyboard art will never be real.
>>
>>180011279
>instead of 5

One of which being the duchess which would have led to her sister trying to sieze the throne and probably murder anyone that looked at her funny.
>>
Triss and Eskel OTP
>>
File: Timelessromance.png (2MB, 1437x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Timelessromance.png
2MB, 1437x1075px
>>180009095
I want to live in the lush forests of Triss' nether regions

>>180011454
I disagree. For me Triss will always be better than Yen. it's not even a competition to me and there is already a perfect happy ending with Triss in the game.
>>
>>180011691
poor Eskel...
>>
File: ahzCojM.jpg (255KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ahzCojM.jpg
255KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: boguś — kopia (12).jpg (126KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
boguś — kopia (12).jpg
126KB, 1280x768px
>>180011884
>timelessromance
>mfw it's timeless because it doesn't last for much time
>>
>>180011884
Yea yea yea we get it trissfag, you have a huge hardon for Triss. I think it's evident enough by the large volume of triss art you produce each day.
>>
>>180011592
Are you kidding me? Syanna would make a much better ruler she truly cares about the people of Toussaint. She's willing to sacrifice herself for Beauclair's safety. Anne won't even give her criminal sister up to save them.

She only blames a select few people for her hardships. Outside of her revenge bubble she is an incredibly empathetic human being. This is literally the entire plot of her character arc.

She'd be a better ruler anyways, Anne is a freaking dumbass who consistently abused her authority.
>>
>>180011691
Eh, not my pairing, but Eskel is a decent fellow and if Geralt chooses Yen, someone needs to make Triss happy. Besides, it's not like I don't ship Yen coming back to Istredd after Geralt goes to Kovir with Triss.
>>
>>180012202
>The war,” interrupted the Duchess, lifting her nose in the air, “has undoubtedly been revoked. I wrote of this matter to my cousin Emhyr var Emreis. In my letter, I asked him firmly to stop the senseless bloodshed. The war has ended and there has definitely been a peace agreement.” “Not so,” Geralt said calmly. “Across the Yaruga roam sword and fire, blood is being spilled. There is no indication that the war was to end. Rather the opposite.” He immediately regretted what he said. “How is this possible?” The Duchess’s nose lifted even higher, her voice became harsh. “Did I hear right? The war continues? Why were we not told about this? Minister Tremblay?” “Excellency, I…” one if the nobles in gold chains fell to his knees. “I did not want to worry… Upset… Highness…” “Guards,” she screamed. “To the tower with him! You’re fallen out of favour Mister Tremblay! In disgrace! Lord Chamberlain! Mister Secretary!” “At your orders, Your grace…” “Have our foreign minister immediately send a note to our cousin, the Emperor of Nilfgaard. We demand that he immediately, immediately cease fighting and sign for peace. For war and discord are bad things! Discord ruins strength and harmony
>>
>>180012074
The beautiful moments make it timeless. If I'm alive 40 years from now, I'll still remember the amazing moments between Geralt and Triss.

>>180012078
I do love my sweet Triss.
>>
>>180012225
Istredd has a neckbeard
>>
>>180012553
I tried to find an appropriate Istredd, one that stands out from the usual NPC's yet not a character that plays any major or recognizable role already. I had it down to 2 guys and this one won. I think her looks alright for the part.
>>
File: 2d.png (1MB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
2d.png
1MB, 1280x768px
why are all werewolves such butthurt faggots in tw3?

I miss VIncent
>>
>>180012853
>>180012225
Can you use a trip or name. These are starting to be disgusting and I don't even want to see the thumbnail anymore.
>>
File: 1490808612978.jpg (280KB, 1280x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1490808612978.jpg
280KB, 1280x1062px
>>180011989
>be Geralt
>in Kovir with Triss
>Eskel comes to visit
>he's there for work
>go out to buy booze for the three of you
>forget your wallet
>walk back to house
>hearing noise from the bedroom
>open door
>see this
What do?
>>
>>180013063
Eh, I'll stick to posting my fav, Triss. I just though it would be fun to post since we are talking about alternative pairings. And Yen and Istredd were a legitimate couple in the books and the game even hints at them several times.

>>180014136
Wake up and realize it was all a bad dream and Triss would never cheat on you.
>>
File: KnwHHXG.jpg (1MB, 1056x1332px) Image search: [Google]
KnwHHXG.jpg
1MB, 1056x1332px
>>180014445
Triss is ugly bitch
>>
Triss is a rapist
She shits her own pants
And is a whore
>>
>>180015260
Well, you are entitled to your own opinion. I think she is beautiful inside and out and she's made my Geralt happy :3
>>
File: tumblr_oa84glTV9z1vqqtito8_1280.jpg (244KB, 1280x894px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa84glTV9z1vqqtito8_1280.jpg
244KB, 1280x894px
>>
Getting dumped by Geralt turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to Yen. She met Istredd again and he cured her infertility and made babies with her. Now, Yen is a real mommy, her dreams have come true. Much better than rotting away at Corvo Bianco enduring endless fights with Geralt.
>>
>>180015892
>implying burning down his precious vineyard in flip of anger isn;t more fun that wiping babbys poop
>>
File: tumblr_oa84glTV9z1vqqtito6_1280.jpg (256KB, 1280x776px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa84glTV9z1vqqtito6_1280.jpg
256KB, 1280x776px
Does Triss let Eskel cum inside her ass?
>>
>>180016080
Yen always wanted to be a mom. Istredd can make her dreams a reality. I only wonder, will Yen love her biological child with Istredd more than Ciri? Will Ciri be jealous or glad she got a brother/sister?
>>
File: tumblr_o9ri25vnY51vqqtito1_500.jpg (42KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9ri25vnY51vqqtito1_500.jpg
42KB, 500x389px
>>180016279
>>
>>179993323
мнe тoжe хoчeтcя
>>
>>180016376
Umm, ok...you ship Eskel and Triss. Nothing wrong with that. That doesn't answer my question though. Will Yen love her biological child more than Ciri? :3
>>
>>179994161
Baron did absolutely nothing wrong
>>
>>180016904
No, because believing her infertility can be cured requires lack of insight to the lore that can be presented only by a trissfaggot
>>
>>180015892
Trissfags are disgusting, I think they are not even white. Spics/kikes i guess
>>
>>180016279
Ciri couldn't care less about Yen. She's living with me and going witchering with me. I'm sure Yen hates that.
>>
>>180016961
His dick wasn't skrong enough
>>
>>180017107
Okay CDPR.
>>
triss to kurwa zasrana
>>
>>180016147
of course
>>
>>180017026
I think Istredd will make it work somehow. I believe in him. He still awaits Yen after all these years and she still keeps his book. I bet he worked on the cure the whole time. Besides it's a much brighter future to envision for Yen than staying alone in some shack somewhere. I think she'll go back doing her trait in Vengerberg and eventually she will meet Istredd again. Geralt is out of the picture now and Yen loved Istredd in the past. They will click again. At least that's how I imagine Yen's future.
>>
>>180018061
You are disgusting and mentally ill.
>>
>>180017728
jej pizda gównem umazana
>>
>>180017728
Triss jest najpiekniejsza. Romansowanie z Triss jest bardzo dobre.
>>
>>180018243
gównem i spermą wszystkich wiedźminów
>>180018259
zwykła szmata do jebania
>>
File: istredd.jpg (23KB, 796x163px) Image search: [Google]
istredd.jpg
23KB, 796x163px
>>180018160
Oh come on now, I just want Yen to be happy too and the books thing is in the game already, I didn't made that up.
>>
>>180017343
Nah see, the genie's wish being nullified will also nullify Yen's connection to Ciri, since her fate came as a package deal with Geralt's.
CDPR lored so shittily that they accidentally created deep lore solely through blunder.
>>
>>180018551
CDPR didn't even get what the wish was about correctly and the games aren't canon for good reason.
>>
>>180018394
Triss jest boska.
>>
>>180018685
w dawaniu dupy każdemu wiedźminowi którego napotka
>>
>>180018547
Trissfag you are delusional beyond a doubt and I hope someone helps you because you need it badly.
>>
>>180018836
Well, to each their own. My Yen, my fantasy.
>>
>>180019114
Seek help.
>>
>Ciri is dyke
>Triss is into scat
>Yen is into femdom and cuckolding

why are all females in witcher so perverted?
>>
>>180018836
Yen is top qt
>>
>>180019274
Triss is not into scat, but I'd let her take a shit on me anyway.
>>
>>180018681
I know. That's why I said that they'd accidentally created good lore by lining up shit incorrect lore.

I was dissatisfied to Sapkowski's anticlimactic "Ciri was Geralt's destiny because she'd be the catalyst for him and Yen to stop being on again, off again, and be together forever". It wasted too much foreshadowing. Even the Rivia ending contradicts stuff from the flash-forwards in the same damn book. Felt like he didn't know how to end it.
>>
File: 1458294228860 — kopia.jpg (188KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1458294228860 — kopia.jpg
188KB, 1366x768px
>>180019563
she really is
>>
>>180019757
>Felt like he didn't know how to end it.

I had that feeling growing for most of the second half of the saga
>>
>>180019274
Shani is into DIFFs

In Ciri's defense she's had so much sexual trauma between rape Stockholm syndrome with Mistle, and exhibitionist humiliation human petplay with Bonhart, she turned out pretty vanilla
>>
>>180019851
i want to make her happy
>>
>>179987120
awful art and writing
>>
File: boguś — kopia (25).jpg (180KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
boguś — kopia (25).jpg
180KB, 1280x768px
>>180020176
she looks best when angry tho
>>
>>179924294
Syanna, Fringilla, Sasha
>>
>>180013063
Reminder that he did an entire set of pictures of guys pissing on Yen
>>
>>
Nice talking lore and stuff with you guys but this triss poster is too much for me.
>>
>>180020602
Actually, I only did 2-3 images. And I only did it because I wanted to tease the guy that posted pictures of Triss getting hanged. I feel it's fair that if one waifu gets humiliated so does the other. It's not like I post those images every day, they are for special occasions only. I also did many Yen loving pics.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (115KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
115KB, 700x1000px
>>180020773
Yeah, can't blame you.
>>
>>180020441
her angry bants are top-tier
>>
>>180021042
I loved getting thrown in the lake.
>>
>>180021139
that's the only reason not to romance her
>>
File: smug.jpg (37KB, 417x426px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
37KB, 417x426px
>faggots act like their headcanon based on games that are technically fan-fiction are more valid than the books
>>
File: boguś — kopia (42).jpg (131KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
boguś — kopia (42).jpg
131KB, 1280x768px
>>180021139
>>180021042
my fav part is her laughing at Geralt the defender of troll rights
>>
File: WWKkYGd.jpg (284KB, 1106x1500px) Image search: [Google]
WWKkYGd.jpg
284KB, 1106x1500px
>>180019757
Season of Storms very loosely implies some kind of Ciri/Geralt witcher tag-team. Since Sapkowski confirmed that Geralt survives, recovers, and fights monsters again following Rivia, perhaps there was more to the Geralt/Ciri destiny otp stuff.
Geralt wanted to stop being a witcher back in Rivia, so there must've been a catalyst for him to renege. Maybe something to do with Yen; based on a couple things
>That laughter, thought Ciri watching swarms of black birds flying eastwards, that laughter, shared and sincere, really brought us together, her and me. We understood—both she and I—that we can laugh and talk together about him. About Geralt. Suddenly we became close, although I knew perfectly well that Geralt both brought us together and separated us, and that that’s how it would always be.
Blood of Elves
>“Yes, I know the legend of the Sorceress and the Witcher,” said Condwiramurs. “I dare say, down to the smallest detail. As a child I loved this story, I literally listened to the story and read it many times. I dreamed to be Yennefer. But I’ll be honest – even if it was love at first sight, even if they were explosively passionate… It was not eternal.”
Lady of the Lake
>>
>>180021397
I don't romance Yen because her romance with Geralt bores me. She is great as a feisty ex wife though.

>>180021490
I love how she shuts Geralt down before the final battle when he starts complaining at the meeting.

>>180021413
When I'm playing the games, what happens in them is more important to me than the books, I'm not playing the books. It's about having fun and enjoying the story, I don't need validation for my enjoyment.
>>
>>180022009
Yen has two sex scenes. that makes her the superior waifu
>>
>>180021839
>a literal who says it must not be eternal
>therefore the real relationship wasn't eternal

Also is the vast majority of Season of Storms well before Lady of the Lake with only a tiny bit at the end implying he lived or possibly just dreamed up 100 years later.
>>
>>180022156
Triss has an extra lovey dovey fountain scene talking about the future in the third act, I much prefer that. Also, Triss' sex scene from TW2 is imo the best one in the series.
>>
>>180022342
>tiny bit at the end implying he lived or possibly just dreamed up 100 years later.

So what? He's alive 100 years after Rivia and either he's been living in cave, or he's time traveling. Ciri is the only character who can do the later. Who cares if it's a "tiny bit".

And the "literal who" you describe is a framing device used by authors to organically insert Word of God.
>>
>>180022342
>anon still thinks it's a dream
Are you literally autistic or just a simpleton?
>>
hello trisaggots and yeniggers, what are some must-have mods for witcher 1
>>
Yennefer dies during the Witch hunts that started in 1272. Geralt hermits off and lives on. He doesn't need time travel.
>>
>>180023197
rise of the white wolf
>>
>>180023439
what about the nudity patch
>>
File: witcher_2016_09_29_23_06_46_482.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher_2016_09_29_23_06_46_482.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I use this, some texture mods and Rise of the White Wolf.

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/729/?

>>180023567
Rise of the white wolf conceals some of the nudity.
>>
>>180023217
I'm pretty sure Nimue and her gushing fangirl pussy would've heard a rumor or two if he weren't living under a literal rock
>>
>>180025396
>>180023217
>>180022342

Geralt is the Fisher King dipshits.
>>
>>180025603
No he is not idiot.
>>
>>180025954
Prove it.
>>
>>180023710
is that what this anon is referencing?
>>179985035
>>
>>180026021
You prove that he is, you halfwit.
>>
>>180026114
Are you dumb or just pretending?
>>
>>180026114
See
>>179880951 >>179881264
>>
File: witcher_2016_10_09_01_36_19_524.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher_2016_10_09_01_36_19_524.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>180026034
It's not that big of a deal, you only see less dryad pubes. TW1 doesn't have animated sex scenes anyway.
>>
>>180026317
what about the cards
>>
>>180026398
They are not censored.
>>
>>180026317
Dyrads wear clothes anyways. CDPR asspulled some weird nudist stuff.
>>
File: KYHzfyI.jpg (170KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KYHzfyI.jpg
170KB, 703x1000px
>Toruviel," said one of her comrades, "En"ca digne, luned."
>Lucienne quickly realised what was happening. She knew what she was seeing in the elf, having been raised in a village, she had known the livid spectre of hunger. Therefore, she reacted instinctive and unequivocal. She offered the elf some bread.
>"En"ca digne, Touruviel," repeated the elf. He was the only one of all the company wearing an emblem on his torn jacket sleeve of the silver lightning of the Vrihedd brigade.
>The cripples in the wagon had remained still, not moving a muscle until that instant, suddenly shivering as if a spell had released them. In their hands, held out to the elves, as if by magic, appeared food, bread, cheese, slices of bacon and sausages.
>And the elves, for the first time in a thousand years, spread their hands towards humans.
>Lucienne and Jarre were the first people who saw the elves cry. Great choking sobs, not even trying to wipe the tears from their dirty faces. Refuting the claims that elves did not have tear ducts.
>"En"ca … Digne," repeated the elf with the lightning bolt on his sleeve. He then reached out and took the bread from Derkacz.
>"Thank you," he croaked, finding it difficult to adjust his lips to the strange language. "Thank you, man
Flashforward to the Witcher 1
>fuck d'hoine buy us bread because we're too embarrassed
>>
File: 2066-4-1476638415.jpg (345KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2066-4-1476638415.jpg
345KB, 1920x1080px
>>180027647
>>And the elves, for the first time in a thousand years, spread their hands towards humans.
The tears nigger, fuck.
>>
>>
>>180030315
how big is your folder
>>
>>180030476
My main Triss folder currently has 1968 images.
>>
File: MessengerApp_20170617_191251.jpg (934KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MessengerApp_20170617_191251.jpg
934KB, 1920x1080px
>music gets all foreboding
>slowly zooms camera
>closeup of hand
>twitches

Unfired Chekhov's gun?
>>
File: ciMjiUU.png (433KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
ciMjiUU.png
433KB, 4500x4334px
Letho slayed 2 Kings, but I bet Yennefer and Triss individually slayed more than that in their lifetime, if you know what I mean
>>
>>180032674
who had more anal sex, yen or triss?
>>
>>180032939
Probably Yen because she had a 40 year head start, but she strikes me as only liking anal with a person shes intimately attached to. Triss probably embraces the submissive and risqué nature of it in general and with more partners. That's my analysis *Adjusts monocle*
>>
>>180033839
>be immune to all diseases
>immortal
>have a vagina
just face it, your waifu is the village bicycle
>>
>>180033839
you don't think there's a chance of them having virgin assholes?
>>
>>180034649
Sorceress' are not immortal.
>>
>>180034763
Honestly i don't think so since sorceresses are super experimental, the exception being Sile; shes likely an anal virgin. At least they're assholes look like virgin assholes thanks to the wonders of magic
>>
>>180035610
>the exception being Sile; shes likely an anal virgin
Probably not so anymore after her time with the witch hunters. I agree with the rest of you ANALysis regarding Triss and Yen.
>>
>>180034905
If they drink mandrake decoction they are
>Ortolan looks did not surprise Geralt. It was thought that he was the oldest living wizard. Maybe it was true, maybe it was not, but the fact was that Ortolan was the oldest looking wizard. It was strange considering the fact that it was Ortolan and no one else that had invented themandrakedecoction, an elixir that was used by wizards to prevent ageing. Ortolan himself, when he finally got a working formulation of magical liquid did not profit from it because he was quite already old. The elixir prevented aging but it did not rejuvenate. This was why Ortolan, although he had used elixir for a long time looked like an old man - particularly when compared to other mages - aged wizards, looking like middle-aged men, and sorceresses worn with life looking like girls. The overflowing with youth and charm sorceresses and slightly grizzled sorcerers, whose true birth dates were lost at the dawn of the ages were cherishing the secret of the elixir like the apple of their eye, and sometimes even denied its existence. They kept Ortolan in the belief that the elixir was commonly available, and thanks to it, humankind was practically immortal - and - as a result - absolutely happy
>>180034649
That disease bit is only for witchers. Sorceresses get sick but usually can treat the sickness easily, except Triss who is "allergic" to potions.
>>
>>180036192
>Probably not so anymore after her time with the witch hunters
Yeah definitely. feelsbad
>>
>>180036318
There is a difference between being immortal and not aging.
>>
>>180036318
>small group of elites
>know the secret of immortality yet withhold it from the huddled masses

Radovid was right.
>>
>>180036554
You must be one of those guys that always correct people when they say "Frankenstein" in reference to Frankenstein's monster. Geek.
>>
>>180036512
I remember when I was first playing the game, that moment of seeing her like that in prison actually shocked me. I spared her in TW2 and felt bad for her ending up like that, but Letho was right. By saving her Geralt only did her a disservice, letting the crystal blow her up is a much less painful and humiliating death.
>>
>>180037128
never got to fug her, what a waste of sorceress
>>
>>180036318
All magic users deserve to die. Readily available mandrake decoction would exponentially decrease hostility between humans and the elder races. All conflict stems from the difference in lifespans.
>>
>>180037128
I was extremely satisfied. The crystal thing wasn't sadistic enough. I wanted her to suffer and reflect on her misdeeds. I'd be completely satisfied, if not for the game acting like I was offing her out of the kindness of my heart, and not out of revenge.
>>
>>180037352
I really liked her in TW2. If she offered, even my Geralt would be tempted to cheat on Triss.

>>180037625
Well, I guess you got what you wanted. She couldn't have ended up much worse, maybe only Keira trumps her death, but Sile was probably tortured for months. I'm sure she had plenty of time to reflect on her life choices while she was getting butt raped by the witch hunters.
>>
Someone should compile a list of every game that has mage persecution as a central theme
>>
Would you side with Dettlaff or Syanna?
>>
>>180038837
Depends on what stage of the quest.

Before Beauclair, I'd give him Syanna
After the attack I just want him punished

If I was RPing canon Geralt, I'd probably begrudgingly defend Syanna and spout some bullshit about a witcher's code.

If Syanna wanted help with a coup I'd do it in a heartbeat however.
>>
>>180038837
I was thinking Dettlaff until he went full autism and started killing innocent people in the city.
>>
File: MessengerApp_20170617_210005.jpg (478KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MessengerApp_20170617_210005.jpg
478KB, 1920x1080px
Shots fired
>>
>>180040534
what's the joke
>>
>>180042627
Dragon Age takes place on Thedas (literally named for THE Dragon Age Setting)
>>
File: file.png (86KB, 707x891px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
86KB, 707x891px
tfw gog isn't letting me download the installer
>>
>>
>page trissfu is like a dream
>>
>finish the game
>overwhelming feel of emptyness and sadness

No more witcher games means me killing myself,i'll see you lads in the next one
>>
>>180046209
You can always play again.
>>
File: 1429639002475.png (41KB, 455x410px) Image search: [Google]
1429639002475.png
41KB, 455x410px
>>180046517
It just doens't feel the same...

still good though
>>
>>180046209
CEO of CDPR badically said witcher 4 will happen, it simply won't be about Geralt. My guess is maybe a brand new witcher which lets them do a lot without relying on book lore, or maybe Ciri, or a sorceress even.
>>
>>
>>180042627
That The Witcher is better than Dragon Age so the guy stayed
>>
>>180047093
It'll get a remake in 15 years anyways.
>>
>>180051701
>sapkowski continues to detail Geralt in the 1300s in future books
>eventually "kills" him off again
>CDPR can't help but come up with some fanfict to revive him again and a new trilogy is made
>>
File: frodo.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
214KB, 400x399px
>>180051906
Why don't they make a game that follows the books to the letter? Like movies.
>>
>>180052180
sapkowski is a hack, who hates the video games, because they've made more money than he has in his entire lifetime.
he was a fool who took a lump sum deal, believing that the video game franchise was doomed to failure, and now he's a bitter, old fool, having been proven wrong.
>>
>>180052180
Well to begin with that means they have to actually understand the lore and read it in depth and secondly that basically removes any choice feom the game without there being an angry mob of people that hate it because their choices weren't canon.
>>
>>180047093
>brand new witcher
Ugh chargen triggers my OCD. I spend 10+ hours and bust out facial symmetry grids.
>>
>>180052180
Because that would be a shit RPG and it couldn't match the details of the books anyway.
>>
>>180052293
The games popularized his books outside of Poland. He's made more money off the books than if he would have told them no.

The guy is living an easy life and barely writes all that much to keep going.
>>
>>180052380
>choices
I wish this meme would end. TW3 was more assassins creed than it was Skyrim.
They should leave big "choices" (they really don't make a difference save for what slideshow you get) out of the main story so they can actually write a plot that isn't utter shit. They can give choices in side quests or w/e.
>>
>>
>>180052668
if you read any of his interview transcripts concerning the video games, you might reconsider how he actually feels about the situation.
>>
>>180052625
>Because that would be a shit RPG
Is choosing slideshow slides so important that it should compromise story?
>and it couldn't match the details of the books anyway.
Literally why not?
>>
>>180052698
Choices are a staple of TW series. It's waht makes the game great. Thank God CDPR doesn't think like you do. Beside books take place before the games and their story is set already. It would be a prequel and make no difference to the following game story. Making a game strictly off the books is a shit idea anyway.
>>
>>180052775
I've seen some of his interviews and he loves to say the games did nothing but we all know they are the reason his books are being reprinted to this game and selling in the US.

He wants nothing to do with the games either aside from answering questions for CDPR if they bother asking and I'm sure its because he's have to actually work then.

That fat nigger hasn't written a book in 4 years. Probably writes a paragraph a day and calls it done.
>>
>>180053073
reminds me of GRRM, another fuckhead who hasn't released or written a book in years
>>
>>180052970
>Choices are a staple of TW series.
Maybe 1 and 2. But 3 was a single path and it apparently tricked you rubes with slapped on faux choices.
>>
>>180052956
Yes, it is very important getting the ending for Geralt I want. Crucial really. Few things are more important than that to me. And the choices affect the experience, it's not just about the outcome, I already talked to you about this. But we see things differently.

Because the books tell a story in a detailed way from different character perspectives and the games couldn't possible show it all. It would be like a lesser version of the same story. Plus without having choices, the outcome would be known, predictable and that is not something I'm interested in nor would CDPR ever make something like that anyway.
>>
>>180052970
>Making a game strictly off the books is a shit idea anyway.
Because games are just a fad unlike movies right?
>>
>finally start playing the game again since CDPR never answered any of my support questions
>have to use earlier save since latest ones are glitched
>play for two hours, everything's fine
>go to Skellige, same fucking glitch happens

Fuck my life.

This is literally exactly like the first guy who had this problem said. Earlier saves just take more autosaves to get glitched, what the fuck?

Fuck you CDPR
>>
Taking away choices triggera the Trissfag.
>>
>>180053278

You sound very lonely
>>
>>180053207
I disagree. Every dialogue that affects Ciri led to a different scene with a different tone (snowball/drink, break the lab/not do it, go to the meeting/not go), choosing Skellige's ruler has you doing different mission and you get a different outcome, choosing you romance adds more scenes and the ending with your chosen partner. Also, there are plenty of small choices in game that don't affect much other than a dialogue line or two, but they still influence the way I immerse myself in Geralt's story and how I perceive him as a character. And the ending doesn't need to be shown in detail, slideshow is enough to give closure and wrap up and define the Geralt each person is playing.
>>
Witcher 1 choices: a psychiatric exam pretending to be a game

Witcher 2 choices: who is hottest test

Witcher 3 choices: mass effect 3
>>
>>180053753
Too bad TW3 is a lot less romance than ME3 as far as details are concerned.
>>
>>180053701
The ciri stuff isn't choices, it's a dialogue mini game.
Literally everything you listed combined adds up to like a single hour of gameplay. That's not choosing shit. That's tweaking.
>>
>>180053341
No, because I don't want a play a less detailed version of the already told story I know the ending of. If I want to experience the book story, I'll read the books again. I like it better when CDPR does their own thing and I like to have input in playing a character.

>>180053861
TW3 trumps ME3 in romance department.
>>
>>180053701
>define the Geralt each person is playing
Except he's the same dude. You always get the same dialogue choices. Whatever this "my Geralt" is, is 100% a figment of your imagination. You don't build his character past choosing a waifu.
>>
File: 1478017943657.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1478017943657.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>
>>180053701
The Ciri choices are pretty minor and it's basically a slightly different slideshow and the ending is slightly changed.

Nothing like TW2 where a choice led to an entirely different major chapter (Roche vs Iorveth). TW3 stuff is so minor in terms if differing gameplay.
>>
>>180053928
Like I said, I don't expect every choice to lead to a major difference. Even small dialogue changes affect the experience for me and especially knowing it leads to a different outcome. And I don't need to play the game post end to be able to appreciate the epilogue I got, that's why slides work just fine. I can imagine what happens further myself. I'm quite happy with the current implementation by CDPR.
>>
>>180053353
>he didn't play at launch where multiple quests were bugged and impossible to finish or continue without starting the game entirely over
you sure have it hard. you probably forgot to pick up yen's raven skull at the start too.
>>
>>180054387
>tfw i never got to see that dialog
>>
>>180054126
I disgaree. I gave the example a few days ago about the way Geralt handles Baron's men or is he more aggressive or friendly with certain people, or does he help one person or the other, does he spare a rogue witcher or not...all the small choices affect and define my Geralt. He is the same person, yes, but you paint shades of his personality.

>>180054254
That's enough for me. I do agree about TW2, it had the best implemented choices of the three. In a lot of ways it's my favorite game in the trilogy.
>>
>>180054038
>TW3 trumps ME3 in romance department.
Nah. Tali'Zorah is pure as the driven snow whereas I get to choose between a variety of sluts in TW3, and settle down with one of the two sluttiest ones.
>>
File: hhbt8r4.jpg (161KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
hhbt8r4.jpg
161KB, 730x1095px
>>
File: tumblr_omtid4DSjm1sswis4o5_1280.jpg (206KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omtid4DSjm1sswis4o5_1280.jpg
206KB, 1280x720px
Can't. Stop. Fapping. To. Ciri
>>
>>180054584
>jumping on some random famous stranger's cock after 50 voiced lines and a week is somehow pure
???
>>
>>180054584
>tfw you love a waifu so much you disable the player character's voice over and read the lines yourself
It's been too long
>>
>>180054632
get circumcised like geralt
>>
>>180054584
I'm more of a Liara guy myself. I really like the ME series despite the few setbacks and I romanced the pants out of Liarafu in every game(I never touched Tali).

However, nothing can compare to Trissfu. Other romances are pretty great too, Yen is excellent and Shani and Keira are fun side ormances.
>>
>>180054805
I said she was pure, I didn't say she wasn't easy. Thankfully no one had tried yet.
>>
>>180054931
Triss poster do you ever sleep?
>>
>>180054931
>trissfag says yen is an excellent choice
so who false flags every thread then
>>
>>180054805
You couldn't even fuck her in the first game.
>>
>>180055024
Sometimes.

>>180055031
Believe it or not, I'm not the only Trissfag here, they come and go. Just a week or so ago, there was plenty of them posting, one of them was a regular for months(Trissfu anon), same goes for Yenfags. I do sometimes take part in the waifu war, more out of fun than because I actually have something against Yen. If someone posts image of Triss getting hanged, I'll post an image of Yen getting burned alive or pissed on, things like that, and even than I mostly post about Triss. In fact, I like Yen, I just don't care for her romance with Geralt.
>>
>>180055504
if only there was a picture of them both being hanged
>>
>>180055504
>I'll post an image of Yen getting burned alive or pissed on, things like that

Seek help.
>>
File: witcher3_2017_05_07_06_25_47_317.jpg (583KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3_2017_05_07_06_25_47_317.jpg
583KB, 1920x1080px
>>180055608
I have a picture of them getting burned alive together.

>>180055661
Well, I never do it first. I never want to start a waifu war. I just love Triss and post about her and if someone wants to play waifu shitting, I'll gladly play along.
>>
>>179924294
Saskia, Iris and Triss.
>>
>>180057730
Good choices
>>
>>180058074
Patricians.
>>
who has the bigger clitoris, yen or triss?
>>
>>180059616
triss
>>
>>180057730
Saskia as a Dragon is superior
>>
>>180059956
that's hot
>>
>>180060261
And she's a virgin too!
>>
>>180059263
And a good combo. A virgin blonde dragon chick, cute sad brunette you want to cheer up and a smoking hot, passionate, redheaded sorceress.
>>
>>
>>180062428
>Witcher universe's only virgin
>cannot be romanced
But, why?
>>
>>180064308
>only virgin
There's also Cerys
>>
File: maxresdefault (19).jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (19).jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>virgin
>immortal
>a good person

Literally female Regis. Why the fuck couldn't we romance her?
>>
>>180064367
Prove it
>>
>>180064308
>tfw no sfm porn of Saskia.
>>
File: witcher2 2017-06-08 23-35-25-90.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
witcher2 2017-06-08 23-35-25-90.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
ded
>>
>>180064740
She could actually help Geralt improve as a person instead of wasting away with Yen or sucking off royalty with Triss
>>
>>180047093
>or a sorceress even.
Phil gaem when
>>
>>180009095
I want to tongue Ciris butthole hair
>>
I reinstalled tw3 through gog galaxy and cant get my free dlc working

the files are there but there's no dlc button in the menu or anything

I cant download them again manually through gog either because apparently I already own them but they don't show up in my library
>>
hey guys, i started witcher 3 a few days ago for the first time and its amazing

short question: does "Rend" only work on strong attacks or is this a passive bonus?
>>
>>180071152
try go to settings of Witcher 3 on GOG client, it might just be unchecked, aka. deactivated
>>
>>180071445
not seeing any settings related to dlc

but it seems all the dlc is installed, that nigga in white orchard was selling the armor set at least

I went to the .ini and there were a couple disabled but even after enabling all of them I don't get the DLC menu and alternative looks are off
>>
>>180071306
only on strong attacks
>>
File: witcher 2017-06-04 01-28-42-23.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher 2017-06-04 01-28-42-23.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>
File: tumblr_o8all0rMbf1ui44q7o1_1280.jpg (373KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8all0rMbf1ui44q7o1_1280.jpg
373KB, 800x600px
I want to travel between worlds with Ciri
>>
>>180076803
why would she choose you for her company?
>>
>>180077028
She is my waifu
>>
File: 1496853738066.jpg (72KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1496853738066.jpg
72KB, 500x707px
>>180077819
do you have anything to prove it?
>>
>>180077819
also, how would it make you useful for her?
>>
>>180077893
I post her here since I have played TW3 for the first time. Is that enough?
>>180077965
I have XXI century knowledge, gun and 18cm cock
>>
>>180078659
>XXI century knowldge

then mb tell her she can't stop an ice age with power of luv
>>
>>180078659
Post a dick selfie
>>
>>180080678
>t. Ciri
>>
File: 1433660602906.jpg (510KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1433660602906.jpg
510KB, 1920x1080px
>>180081304
DO IT
>>
Is there a mod that adds a merchant that has all the armor sets or something? I accidentally sold some pants that belong to a set I wanted and the merchant I sold them to doesn't have them anymore.
>>
>>
>>180010546

Lady of The Lake is a character in the novels and the game, so I don't see what do you mean by saying that "they merged Camelot with Toussaint".
>>
File: People_Lady_of_the_Lake_full.png (143KB, 243x741px) Image search: [Google]
People_Lady_of_the_Lake_full.png
143KB, 243x741px
>>180010546
She was in the first game family man.
>>
>>180084189
>>180084392
That version of Lady of the Lake is a legend believed in the Camelot world, she was in TW1, but that doesn't mean she is supposed to be in Toussaint. Hence they merged Camelot and Toussaint by making her part of Toussaint''s folklore.
How is this hard for you to understand?
>>
>page triss is my sweet sorceress
>>
ciri poops!!!
>>
>>180032939
I have 7 webms of Yen getting fucked up the ass but only 4 for Triss
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
can someone post the Shani superior white honey pic?
>>
what 4 decoctions are best for a fast attack/alchemy build? The only one I've settled on until now is Ekkimara. Wyvern seems to be decent as well. Tried Troll+Water Hag, didn't work that great though.
>>
>>180089995
i like fucking around with noonwrath and ekimmara. I also often use forktail and leshen
>>
>>180088895
can you provide them for magic research purposes?
>>
File: witcher 2017-06-05 18-11-59-64.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher 2017-06-05 18-11-59-64.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
ded
>>
>>180096018
as geralt
>>
>>180097561
>Yen isn't ded as well
>>
>>180098742
yeh it bugged me too when I looked at this art
>>
>>180092894
Here you go
http://upfile.mobi/gqXan2pPZji

Good luck with your research
>>
>>180099442
thank you fellow scholar
>>
>>180100404
I have more with Ciri if you're interested
>>
>>180097561
They idn't die. Dead people don't have aches, healing wounds, bandages, etc.
>>
File: yenfu.jpg (442KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yenfu.jpg
442KB, 1920x1080px
bump
>>
File: boguś — kopia (22).jpg (275KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
boguś — kopia (22).jpg
275KB, 1280x768px
>>180105518
pump
>>
>>180105881
>wet Yen
hnnnnnnnng...
>>
>>180105518
She looks cute when she smiles :3
>>
File: boguś — kopia (15).jpg (202KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
boguś — kopia (15).jpg
202KB, 1280x768px
>>180106118
are you alright anon?
>>
>>180106286
no. post more yen to make me feel better.
>>
>>180105881
The rain textures make me wanna stab someone
>>
>>180106447
i'm worried anon
>>
>>180106652
i love Yennefer
>>
>>180107224
welp sorry Istredd, she's got new family
>>
>doing Skillige deck gwent quest
>Nilfgaard guy traps me in a spy vortex

Fuck this Skillige sucks
>>
>>180107502
I just want to live happily with Yen and be a good father to Ciri ;_;
>>
>>180107891
all decks that don't have spies are pretty much useless
>>
>>180108282
When I play Northern Realms I can get my entire deck in my hand and break 300
>>
File: MessengerApp_20170618_160037.jpg (346KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MessengerApp_20170618_160037.jpg
346KB, 1920x1080px
>all dwarves know each other
Why is CDPR so racist?
>>
>>180109964
how is this racist?
>>
>>180111306
I literally say it in the post you responded to. It's only 10 words, nigger, not that hard.
>>
>>180107954
Me too but I know I'll end up fucking Ciri sometime over the years and breaking the family.
>>
>>180112271
No, you didn't retard
>>
File: witcher3 2017-06-18 23-16-29-42.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2017-06-18 23-16-29-42.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
god damn, these quests are brutal

really loving this game so far

sorry for blog
>>
File: 54654654.jpg (168KB, 803x803px) Image search: [Google]
54654654.jpg
168KB, 803x803px
>>180115585
Yes, I did retard. Pic related if you still need clarification.
>>
>>180031083
>main folder
There are more folders. Dear god...
>>
File: 1457554813044.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457554813044.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>180117923
plot twist: his main folder has 1968 "images" of folders each full with triss pictures
>>
>>180117923
There are. My main Triss folder has several sub-folders. I also have folders for other characters and I have over 5k random screenshots that need to either be added to the main folder or deleted.
>>
>>180119946
I'm worried about you man.
>>
>>180119946
We need to get to the bottom of this. How extensive is your Triss collection? Do you have in-game footage of Triss and Geralt re-enacting the mundane day-to-day existence of their life in Toussaint? How far does your Triss obsession go? Do you masturbate only to Triss lewds? Are there pictures of Triss covering every wall of your room? Do you have Triss statues and dolls ? What do your parents think of Triss and why you still haven't brought that sweet girl over for dinner yet? You talk about her constantly but we have never heard from her. Is she real, son?? I think it'd be best if you seek some professional counselling and get off the computer for a while and maybe meet a real girl; we want to be grandparents and you're getting old, son.
>>
>>180119946
gonna need more bathing like this.
>>
>>180120693
:3

>>180121418
My Triss collection is extensive only in screenshots and most of the stuff I like, I post here. I have a lot of screenshots from the in game moments and dialogues, but I usually just post the stuff I made myself here. I don't have posters, statues or dolls of Triss, my father is dead and my mother sees me rarely enough to think I'm still normal. I pretend at least.

>>180121493
Sure.
>>
File: Triss_01.jpg (386KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Triss_01.jpg
386KB, 1920x1080px
>>180122531
>my father is dead and my mother sees me rarely enough to think I'm still normal
I'm sorry for bringing that up. I think you're a good guy. You got some talent with those pictures of yours. Sending you good vibes!
>>
>>180123018
Eh, it's no problem, it all happened a long time ago and I'm not the sensitive type to get offended so easily. Cheers :3
>>
>>180122531
show nipples please.
>>
>>180123639
Sorry, not allowed here.
>>
>>
Ciri :3
>>
>>
ded
>>
are there any missable cards in the witcher 1, assuming you do all the quests?
>>
>>180140218
triss/shani second card. you can only fuck the one you give alvin to the second time
>>
>>180140218
you can only fuck either triss or shani a second time, depending on whomst'd you give alvin to
you can only get one of the three cards from act 5 depending on which path you chose at the end of act 4
>>
>>180135996
mmm
>>
>>
tfw witcher 1 screenshots are just black screens
>>
>official ass ranking
triss > yen > ciri
>>
>>180147481
>ass size
yen > ciri > triss
>bust size
triss > yen > ciri
>hip size
yen > ciri > triss
>linear combustion rate
triss > yen > ciri
>>
>>180148310
triss has a bigger ass than yen.
triss has wider hips than yen
>>
for those wondering where the gwent general went, it died, here's a new one for gwentbros

>>180148627
>>180148627
>>
>>180148570
triss is fatter too
>>
>>
This thread lacks cute philippa posting.
>>
where's the good vanilla rule34 come from?
>>
>>180150826
cakeofcakes
>>
is there a way to see the cards you've unlocked in game in the first witcher?
>>
I am so fucking mad I couldn't fuck Rosa var Attre.

I will never forgive you, CD Project, for teasing my cock like this.
>>
>>180151530
In the character screen, by the portrait of the character should be a little love heart, click on it.
>>
>>180153714
I hated that. CDPR made it seem like Rosa would be more involved or have more quests but instead they just drop it and mever come back to them.
>>
>>180154074
Like most of Novigrad
cough king of beggars cough
>>
File: MessengerApp_20170619_014453.jpg (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MessengerApp_20170619_014453.jpg
402KB, 1920x1080px
Why are you supposed to dislike Oligierd? I remember disliking him the first time I played through, but now I can't feel any disdain at all, nor figure out why I felt disdain in the first place.
>>
>>180156032
Because he's a ginger cunt.
>>
>>180148310
>linear combustion rate
wat
>>
>>
>>180156546
burn rate
>>180154074
cut content. they have an empty sex scene in the files, if you care to look.
>>
ded
>>
>>
File: 1490187467415.jpg (698KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1490187467415.jpg
698KB, 3840x2160px
>>
what's better, ciri's ass or her personality?
>>
>>180116913
No, you didn't. You are either retarded or trolling
>>
>>180164047
you can't put your penis in her personality
>>
>he doesn't have a folder of the witcher 3 girls getting banged by shotas
>>
>>180166172
Where...Where can I find these?
>>
File: 1475845584105.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475845584105.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>
File: beauty.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
beauty.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>180169523
please tell of the story about your triss princess filter, how you first discovered it and why you decided to stick with it
>>
>>180169656
Well, there's not much to tell, I was messing around in PS, stumbled upon it and I liked how it looked so I stuck with it. I changed it a bit over time, but I still love how it looks.
>>
Bonhart is a hero
>>
>page tfw no Ciri
>>
>>
File: 1482499444618.jpg (971KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1482499444618.jpg
971KB, 2560x1440px
>>
>geralts smirk at the end of blood and wine

holy shit, i can't believe it's all over. i don't even know what to do anymore
>>
>>180177980
Play the latest rpg masterpiece, mass effect andromeda
>>
File: 1497180889087.png (91KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497180889087.png
91KB, 240x240px
>>179848761
>>
File: witcher 2017-06-05 18-04-12-58.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher 2017-06-05 18-04-12-58.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>
Jiust finished W3 (goty) for the first time

I'm thinking of death march in NG+ but I heard it could be harder than a freash start. Is there a site where I can get some tips how to make it not painful?
>>
>>180184714
Keep your gear up to date, use oils, etc. And be careful with your skill picks.
>>
File: 14675341842480.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14675341842480.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>180180858
>playing "Rose on a Red Field"
>"you killed Jacques de Aldersberg!"
>"that's right, and I'd do it again."

I hated how out of character that was. At first glance it seems like a totally in-character response, but Geralt, after learning he's Alvin, definitely would've opted to save him from himself. At the very least he would regret the act itself and only find peace knowing it stopped further bloodshed. But he'd definitely be less cold.
>>
>>180185293
Thanks but is NG+ harder? I'm lvl 53, I have gm cat master set and I can respec towards heavy damage
>>
>>180187135
I guess. It basically just makes you replay the game at higher level from the start. All the quests are scaled upward by your base level.
>>
>>180187135
Wasn't for me, but my build is broken
>>
>>180187350
>>180187829
I heard if you are 55 at max then you are fine because you can finish the main story well below lvl100 (which is the max for geralt but not the monsters).
>>
>>
What do you choose for Warble of a Smitten Knight?
>>
>>180167676
Would you like me to upload them somewhere for you ?
>>
>>180190790

The perk that gives you more time for aiming and your best saddle for maximum speed. For the final duel I had my nasty Quen build with buffed Sign Intensity.
>>
File: witcher2 2017-06-08 22-43-10-08.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
witcher2 2017-06-08 22-43-10-08.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>
>>179994161
The game doesn't force you to be sympathetic. Just state that you don't give a damn.
>>
>>180196447
Three choices
>You're both awful
>Wah wah don't hit women wah
>idc
Using process of elimination for the "skip dialogue" option, neither of the other two lets you call him out own the elephant in the room (murder/rape/kidnapping), ergo, you're forced to be sympathetic through omission; coming across as if you think those aspects are justifiable.
>>
>replaying TW3 making different choices than I have in previous playthroughs
>still can't bring myself to kill the botchling
What choices can you not quite bring yourselves to do?
>>
what are some QoL mods for Wild hunt? I got nearly all nice beautification mods already
>>
File: 1496279348244.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496279348244.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>180199845
turn down trissfu
>>
>>180199845
Fucking either triss or yen
Thankfully I can just switch their models with GOD's
>>
>>180200281
TW2 Trissfu
>>
>>180200356
I usually go for Yen, but I might go for Triss this time. Everything else aside, there is something about Yen's accent and the dark hair that does it for me.
>>
>>180199845
I think I tried every choice, but the hardest choices for me were turning down Triss, sending Keira to Radovid, letting Dijkstra win the war and letting Ciri die.
>>
>>180199845
Not helping Cerys/Hjalmar
Not making Cerys queen
Selling Ciri to Emhyr
Not helping the girls
Not killing the woodland spirit
>>
File: MessengerApp_20170619_160042.jpg (320KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MessengerApp_20170619_160042.jpg
320KB, 1920x1080px
>>180193320
I meant what outcome?
>>
>>180202293
fug her
>>
>>180190790
Initially to help Guilleme, but I think it's better to let her be free.
>>
>>180202293
Pro-lift
>Witchers lift curses, they don't transfer them
>Guillaurme is a stalker
>Indicates he might not be into her if she truly had a different appearance
>Geralt doesn't do followups
>Curse could take a turn for the worse in Guillaume's case
>Nymph might find out and do some shit
>No possibility of meeting Vivienne at a Novigrad masquerade orgy
Pro-transfer
>longer life
>Guillaume's happy
>Vivienne seems to like him after, I'd imagine, a moderate amount of pity fucking
>>
>>180084925

And why she couldn't possibly be in Toussaint, the land of errant knights? I mean she fits much better there then sitting around random village in Temeria.
>>
File: nutted.png (231KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
nutted.png
231KB, 452x452px
>>180078659

t. Emhyr.
>>
>>180158756

Once again, Rosa romance wasn't cut, it ended where it supposed to end. You were just so focused on thinking with your dick, you completely missed the point of this quest.
>>
>>180207061
>geralt gets triggered because some girl views northern peasants as subhuman and thats why he cant hate fuck her anymore
>>
>>180206860
>dick in her ass for the first time face
>>
>>180207638
>>180207638
>>180207638
>>
>>180206821
Nobody said what she can't do and what she can. In fact you're literally agreeing with me that they merged Toussaint and Camelot.
Thread posts: 752
Thread images: 233

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.