[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/PUBG/ BattleToads general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 44

File: maxresdefault.jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
UMP is king, Vector is fast trash edition.

Best guns in the game (according to PCgamer)
http://www.pcgamer.com/pubg-weapons-battlegrounds-guns/

For those who can't remember how how the plane flew: http://www.planepath.net/

Official stats for all the guns/gear
https://pubg.me/blog/post/detailed-stats-for-every-weapon-in-playerunknown-s-battlegrounds

Zharki is best drop location fuck you.
>>
This.. can't be the right general? Right?
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 638x647px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 638x647px
>Best guns in the game (according to PCgamer)
>>
>>179686634
Didn't you know PC gamer are HARDCORE gamers who spend weeks playing games while taking meticulous notes on the most effective weapons and strategy's? they have more chicken dinners then you or I, and consistently make the top 5 in every match. PC gamer will spend days arguing over the subtle differences in the effectiveness of the camo clothing just so that you the GAMER can have the best chance at winning.
>>
>>179685005
alright, when is this game going to take advantage of my GPU? so glad I didn't pay for this fucking game.
>>
>go to "high risk high reward" drop
>get pistol
>10 people within 50 feet of me have a shotgun or better
>die
>go to "low risk low reward" drop
>duel one or two people
>if you win end up with good enough gear to win the game

wow
>>
>>179687669
with my group we tend to play both, low risk if we want to try play it safe, this backfires when you get wasted after 10 mins of looting and driving or something stupid happens. High risk if you want to just go for action and get into the shit right away, this has obvious downsides.
>>
>guy kills friend and runs around building
>counterchase to meet him when he gets from behind the building
>jump from behind wall with automatic shotgun
>immediately onetapped by a "headshot with m16"
>wearing level 2 helmet

aimbot???
there is no way he could instantly correct his aim to my head and stabilize it to land all three of the burst shots to kill me through level 2 helmet
>>
>>179687669
I get the
>Go to place with a ton of loot
>Get geared but end up having to go across the entire length of the map by foot just toeventually get shot by some asshole hiding in a bush 8 minutes later

>Have like one decent primary and two magazines worth of ammo, but a lot of boost and healing
>Hunt people for gear
>Win or at least get a ton of kills

I almost refuse to go to Georgepol at this point because it -always- ends up across the fucking map.
>>
>>179688960
Since none of use can watch a quick replay of that (yet), i gotta say you got out played. git gud. There are several different ways that the other guy could be prepared and ready to wreck your shit including:
sound, lag, being Chinese, the sk12 being garbage, and good "game sense".
git gud.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=VH-ZC3_1PiA
>>
Goddamnit the walls of wooden buildings need to be destructable like the wooden fences, at least they should be wallbangable. It's annoying how strong the fuccboi-shacks are in the endgame
>>
>Only find a fucking shotgun and then you die while traveling game

just cuck my shit up
>>
Anyone else just drive into the middle of the first circle, afk 15-20 mins and come back and fight?

i have won 3 out of my last 7 games this way
>>
File: 20170614030743_1.jpg (324KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170614030743_1.jpg
324KB, 1920x1080px
i finally finished a game with a crossbow kill

delicious rotisserie chicken
>>
>>179687669
This is the core reason why this game needs different map types, one of them being the suggested "Hunger Games" style with a single high density, guaranteed loot cornucopia in the middle of the map, with a lot of very, very low quality loot elsewhere in the map at lower densities.

You can evolve the games formula very easily by adding a very maps of different styles. PUBG's biggest problem is this map is good, but not good enough on it's own. It's too easy to spread out and get really good loot.
>>
>>179699347
mod support coming, stay tuned
>>
File: Model-700-CDL-SF--lifestyle.jpg (201KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Model-700-CDL-SF--lifestyle.jpg
201KB, 1200x800px
>>179699363
Awesome. Maybe someone will also do a better job of separating weapon types via location - the fact I can typically find M16's and SCAR's in some random as fuck cottage, instead of some bullshit ass bolt action rifle.

Like where is my shit tier breach loaded hunting rifles? Where are my bottom tier hunting rifles in abundance that just do adequate damage instead of the Kar98 being a top tier sniper? Where is 10-22 that does SMG damage but is semi auto only with various magazine sizes (from 10 rounds, to 30~, up to a 100 round drum)

Like why are military guns found in the same quantities as shit tier guns, and found everywhere?
>>
>>179699958
i wish they'd picked something like the enfield revolver instead of this shitty-ass single-action fixed cylinder piece of dog bollocks
>>
>drop at school
>can't grab a shotgun before someone else does
>nab the shells
>he starts strafing left and right in his inventory trying to find the shells
>runs off

OUT
FUCKING
PLAYED
>>
>>179698558
nice good job.
how deadly is the crossbow? can it be used as a basic sniper early game? I take it doesn't make a sound?
>>
>>179687669
The best fucking way to win is being passive the whole game.
There are players like Ninja that go completely agressive and hit 1 here and there, but he goes for the high risk gigh reward by landing in military island almost every game.

Me and my duo/squad team usually land in specific isolated places, get gear and a car and move on to the next isolated place.

Stay in water to increase chances of winning and when there are the last teams we come out hide and wait to shoot down the remaining unfortunate kids.
>>
>>179702780
Might be, that is also incredibly boring. I like to play games to have fun, not bore me to sleep.

Me and my friends always drop to high density areas. Sitting at 10% win rate which is pretty good imo. And the win actually feels good, like I've accomplished it.
>>
oh look, update delayed what a shock
>>
>>179702563
you can hear it very close, but it's even more silent than the VSS. the bolt travels a lot slower than bullets, but still pretty quick at close range. dont put a scope on it, the basic sight it comes with has indicators for 50, 100, and 200 meters on it, although at more than 100 you will likely only hit stationary targets. it deals the 2nd highest damage in the game (105 compared to the AWM's 132) and is also the only weapon that can 1-shot someone in the chest without armor, and in the head through any level helmet.

it's pretty much just for dickery, but if you can get good with it and surprise someone, it can do a LOT of damage
>>
>>179703895
it would be cool if there was a possibility to either attach explosives to the arrow/bolt, or just have a firebolt/arrow that could be fired into a field, and torch everything down, exposing anyone there. That could be useful
>>
File: pubg swastika.jpg (760KB, 3840x3792px) Image search: [Google]
pubg swastika.jpg
760KB, 3840x3792px
just made a swastika in the pregame lobby

game crashed right after lmao
>>
File: pubg swastika cropped.jpg (569KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pubg swastika cropped.jpg
569KB, 1920x1080px
>>179704394
cropped version sry
>>
Will this game get a good optimization update soon?

The game runs like ass no matter what I do. No matter what settings I have it set to. Fuck, it barely runs at 60 on lowest everything and 30 at max everything, like, what the fuck?

The game is really fun, but all the stuttering, lag, poor performance, disconnects, etc, are extremely annoying. I know it's early access, but god damn man, it's really bad.

I do have a lot of fun with the game, I just wish it ran better. My best game the other night was 4 different retards running into the same building as me while I was looting and I just shot them down one by one.
>>
>>179704929
>The game is really fun, but all the stuttering, lag, poor performance, disconnects, etc, are extremely annoying. I know it's early access, but god damn man, it's really bad.
I feel you. I play on the EU servers too, its almost gamebreaking at times.All I want is optimization, not new features.
>>
>>179705201
Yup, the game doesn't need new maps or weapons, not right now at least. It needs performance upgrades. It seems like even people with monster computers still have problems running the game.

Also, I really wish the game had more graphics options. Like I really want to turn off the depth of field, the bloom, etc.
>>
>bad at getting headshots
>insist on picking up kar98 if i find one

Not sure why i work so hard to make myself suffer.
>>
>>179705610
Even if you don't make the headshot, atleast try and do damage.

Getting kills doesn't help you win. I mean, in a way it does, but the game is about surviving, if you damage a guy and he runs away, he might not have healing shit, and will just die later, which means you survive longer and it brings you closer to #1.

I'd prefer to win a game at #1 with 2 kills than lose a game at #2 with 10 kills.

Also the game isn't exactly that hard to make headshots in, you can see the bullet travel pretty well and it has good sights. If you aren't using a scope or have a clear shot on their head, just go for the body. Better to hit a few shots to the body and maybe get a kill than to miss every headshot.
>>
How does zeroing work in this game? If I adjust it to 300, stuff at 300 meters will be where the bullet impacts on the crosshair?
>>
Can we let mods know OP was retarded and we want a do-over?
>>
>>179703895
I found one in an apartment building early on and a guy came at me with a shotugn, cue some dancing, I miss like 3 bolts before killing him while he misses every single shot. One and only time I got a kill with it
>>
>>179706289
Yeah, in theory. Keep in mind you need to be at the same horizontal height for that to be accurate too. Squares on the minimap are all 100 square meters. The VSS and the crossbow have scopes unique to themselves too, so the notches on their sights are accurate to their level of bullet drop at long range if you don't touch zeroing distance.
>>
Why the FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKK do you start in single fire mode?

Who the fuck ever wants to single fire? You will 95% of the time be in full auto mode. So why start in single fire?

If I want to make a long range snipe with a rifle, I will just tap fire or just change to single fire mode myself.

I just died in the first 2 mins of the fucking game because the god damn SMG was in single fire mode. WHO THE FUCK WOULD EVER WANT THAT? I could have extremely easily killed the guy because I got the drop on him first, but I'm just fucking sitting there with my fucking dick in my hand because the stupid fucking gun is single fire and he was in full auto.

Obviously it would be easy to just switch to full when you pick up the gun but in the event that you just so happen to forget leads to situations exactly like this.

Like, why would it ever start in single? The chances that you starting in single fire mode and it being more helpful in the moment is like a 5% chance or less that it would be more useful than starting in full auto mode.

Fucking retarded.
>>
>>179709782
git gud, checking what fire rate you are on is no less important than checking around for enemies
>>
how the fuck is this little piece of shit APLUSV8LE not immediately banned? he fucking lasers you in the head with a single shot from a SCAR through a level 3 helmet without making a single sound. he has a fucking 19 K/D when even the best players don't have half that much because many times they will land with shit loot.i suppose i should be "glad" that i actually have an mmr somewhere in his range, but that's cold comfort when you've got someone with homing, diamond bullets
>>
>>179710231
It has nothing to do with "git gud" it is just an absolutely fucking retarded decision to make guns with full auto/burst modes start in single fire.

If there is an enemy in the house with you, and you aren't armed yet, but find an UMP lets say, you will 99/100 times want to be in full auto mode to make sure you are putting enough rounds into the guy in the event he comes up on you with his own gear. You won't want to just sit there frantically clicking the bullets out in single fire mode over and over. It's utterly fucking retarded.

And again, like I said, if you want to fire in a single shot, you can just as easily do it in full auto mode by just clicking one time, or by purposefully putting it into single fire mode. There's just no logical reason they'd all start in single fire mode.
>>
>>179686634
kek
>>
>>179709782
>needing to mag dump
>not just two tapping heads
sup reddit
>>
Which weapon do you pick up no matter what if you find it?

I always pick up m416 and ill usually drop my secondary unless its kar m24 or awm
>>
>>179687867
I'm a slow, low risk, strategic player by nature, but the only #1's I've gotten have been times when I didn't have a lot of time to play and Rambo'd the military base
>>
>>179709782
It's counterintiuitive sometimes. Like I think it makes sense for SCARs and shit to start out in single, but if you pick up an UZI you'd generally expect full auto.
>>
>>179709782
>you will 99% of the time be in single fire mode
But that's wrong you mong. If you're shooting an AR anything but single fire past 20 meters you're a shitter
>>
>>179720059
M416 is shit though.
>>
>>179705798
Im the opposite. I get no joy if i get chickeb dinner by killing the 2 last players alive
>>
>>179721463
>doesn't know how to control automatic fire at medium range
>calls someone else a shitter
lol nice one
>>
>>179704827
How's highschool?
>>
>>179710469
You realize you can switch the fire mode while you're loading in the first magazine, right?

If it's a desperate situation and you need it to be full auto for close quarters, you can easily have it toggled before you're ready to fire.
>>
>>179721553
Maybe im just biased because its the rifle i use in the army. But i always do way betyer wit m4 than any other rifle
>>
>>179725339
I guarantee you'd do better with a stock M16A4. Gun's a tap firing beast.
>>
>>179720059
akm, snipers, vss, s686

always drop smgs, pump action, 416
i take a crossbow over smgs
>>
M16 or SCAR?
>>
>>179688960
I thought that too until i started watching the streamers with the 50% win rate. Thats when you realize there mechanical skill at the game will shit on you no matter what unless you get the drop on one early when they might still be unarmed.
>>
>>179728278
i prefer 16 but both are better than 416.
416s only saving grace is auto, which is only effective in shotgun range
>>
>>179720059
Always best to have a ranged weapon, and a CQC weapon. for range i'll always take a sniper over an AR, and for cqc s686/UMP depending on the parts i find.
>>
>>179728559
The servers have been atrocious too. I've never before died this many times behind covers than today and yesterday
>>
>>179731085
I keep having these things happen, where I press F to open a door, and it doesn't open, or it does open but I can't walk through it.

Also reloading 3 times before there's ammo in the gun
>>
File: TslGame_2017-06-14_06-43-07.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TslGame_2017-06-14_06-43-07.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>179731929
I had just finished a duo fight and was left at half health.

Too bad game wouldn't let me use any healing items. Right clicking or pressing 7-9 did nothing despite being at 50% and having the items in my inventory.
>>
>>179734335
Ive experienced it too. Switching to another weapons works for me. It sucks but it usually lasts out the round
>>
>>179734335
a ump and a vector....
>>
>>179734335
Sounds dumb, but if you can't use a healing item, drop both your weapons on the ground and quickly pick them back up. Your healing shit works after that. Swapping weapons does not always work.
>>
>>179734335
Ump and vector with no attachments and 10 alive. Wtf is this
>>
>>179739750
You don't need good guns to stay alive, just pick and choose your fights.

That round especially I kept getting shorted up on weapons and it was just smgs and shotguns.
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-14+at+01.43.31).jpg (646KB, 1917x1079px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-14+at+01.43.31).jpg
646KB, 1917x1079px
>getting gas camped by a guy at the tree with uaz
>the wall perfectly goes past the rock so I don't have cover

LUCKY FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
1 win in a hundred games....
>>
>>179740103
You dont need good guns. But i find a round where i get 10 kills and barely break top 10 a better round than the one where i went to take a shit while proning in a bush and got lucky with the circle and won with 3 kills
>>
>>179728278
This might be real-world gun bias and not right for the game, but I take the SCAR if it's going to be my close-range weapon (i.e. I have a K98) and the M16 if it's going to be my long-range weapon. (I have an UMP etc.)
>>
>>179744464
Now realize that winning 1 game for every 99 losses makes you /average/ in this game and uninstall it and go play something more fun.
>>
File: 20170614221526_1.jpg (328KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170614221526_1.jpg
328KB, 1920x1080px
>>179685005
>UMP is king
I say this since months. Ther is no better weapon for House cleaning and the last small zones.
Won this with only the silenced UZI andthe UMP I found on the 3rd placed corpse.
>>
>>179702318

early game shenanigans like this are actually the best part of the game
>>
File: 20170612230832_1.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170612230832_1.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
Finally won my first game. I actually got 4 of those kills with the VSS, I'm surprised by how good it is in the right situation.
>>
File: mama-mia-pasta-gun-a-20034269.png (99KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
mama-mia-pasta-gun-a-20034269.png
99KB, 500x451px
>>179744464
>50 games no wins
>>
>>179747029
does that make my 3 in 91 pretty above average?
>>
File: t3_6bu7tr.jpg (104KB, 1075x1011px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6bu7tr.jpg
104KB, 1075x1011px
>tfw solo is 90% based on luck.
>tfw too autistic to group up
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 953x515px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 953x515px
>>179753297
>solo is 90% based on luck
sup reddit
>>
>>179753713
>implying im wrong
protip: im not
>>
BEAGLE IS BEST
>>
>>179753297
>>179753713
90% is def too high, but luck is a pretty big factor on winning. Won my last game because the house I picked stayed center of the circle for two of the three final rotations, so I got like five free kills on people rotating around it.
>>
>>179751939
supposedly, idk why people play for stats and shit in a laggy ass game where the most fun to be had is doing motocross tricks but whatever gets yall torqued
>>
File: 1460825375514.jpg (21KB, 363x325px) Image search: [Google]
1460825375514.jpg
21KB, 363x325px
>queue solo
>veer off plane path, find vehicle
>get geared to the teeth
>play center circle until top 10
>see an easy flank kill
>hit him 2-3 times, he whips around and sprays me down

i swear i cannot figure out the gun control in this game to save my life. when i try to tap, i get sprayed. when i spray, i whiff everything and die anyway.
>>
File: 1469136928033.jpg (19KB, 360x280px) Image search: [Google]
1469136928033.jpg
19KB, 360x280px
>>179755302
dont move while shooting, if you have time line up shoots, damn niggas this shits just like arma
>>
File: S King S.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
S King S.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>179755513
>dont move while shooting
>didn't move and shoot in ARMA
sup reddit
>>
>>179756345
you can but you should lay down or crouch if possible, make an op and me and my boys will throat fuck u,
>>
>>179756345
and u could just took cover and took out that skylining rtard without losing half ur health in 2 headshots but hey do shit the hard
>>
Lmao at the pan. Literally blocked 3 shots in a row by a guy flanking behind me.
>>
>>179754141
agree, literally only streamer i watch cuz i used to b in sactac with him
fucking dyslexi became a fag when he got torqued by that cranesong cunt
>>
>>179685005
streaming at twitch 4 bros user name is spruchy
>>
>>179757923
ethnicity and dick size?
>>
>hit a faggot 10 times
>falls underground
>shoots me underground

fucking king of the hill all over again
>>
why cant Russians make one fucking game that isnt a piece of shit?
>>
>>179757517
>>179757630
>>179757923

Is this a PUBG meme I'm missing on or did you fail 4th grade english.
>>
>>179758509
>Bluehole
>Russian
>>
>>179697315
This is the absolute worst. Please don't remind me.
>>
Why the fuck can't you shoot people in water. I just had a game where a whole squad went for an airdrop in the ocean and me and my mates lit their asses up so hard but never downed one person.
And don't say gitgut I was hitting them dead on.
>>
>>179773943
bullets don't travel through water
>>
>>179753297
>90% based on luck
>39 games this season with 4 of them as wins
>Over 15% top 10 despite playing aggressive

Yeah, nah. Variance can be a part of this game, but it's far from the deciding or sole factor of a match.
>>
>>179773943
>Why can't you shoot people in water
Because that's fairly true to life. That said, you -can- hit players underwater as long as it's a headshot.
>>
File: based fucking lirik.gif (2MB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
based fucking lirik.gif
2MB, 810x540px
>their adding zombie's to the game

(tychus findlay voice): hell its about damn time.
>>
>>179776885
>their adding zombie's to the game

Source? I really hope you're just memeing. Dropping this game so hard if they do that shit. Zombies is the worst meme ever, boring lazy concept.
>>
File: lirik gif 2.gif (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lirik gif 2.gif
3MB, 800x600px
>>179777569
https://twitter.com/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/status/874691459886100480
here u go senpai cant wait my fav streamer lirik made it possible
>>
>>179777569
it's just gonna be an extra game mode somewhere down the line
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>179777681
>>179777705
>It's just a gamemode
Coolio
>>
>>179777983
also all the zombies will be players
>>
https://discord.gg/6x6FEfh

Gaming Addicts

Multi-Gaming Discord Community that focuses on: PUBG, LoL, Overwatch, CSGO, and Rocket League. Even if you don't play those you can find people to play other games with.
>>
>>179776885
>zombie's
no need for an apostrophe you fucking illiterate
>>
i really don't understand why so many people like play this game

>runs like shit
>servers are shit
>gets repetitive after like 12 hours
>heavily rng based
>playerbase is fUcKiNg ReTaRdEd
>>
How do I win 1 on 1 engagements?
I kill people a lot by getting the drop on them, but in situations where we start shooting at the same time I lose 100% of the time, even if my aim is spot on the whole time.

Particularly the problem is with ARs, I don't get it.
>>
For 1vs1 engagements it can come down to gear, but assuming equal equipment it all boils down to headshots. If you've got a low recoil weapon like the M16A4, tap firing in rapid succession around the head is fine as the recoil is very manageable.

For unkitted SCARs, AKMs, or M416s though it's far better to take your time, not panic, and line up your shots. I've been rewarded several times on taking that slight extra time to put all my rounds into someone's face while they panic tapfire hoping the hits will score.

That said though, the most important aspect to any 1vs1 is positioning. Before any engagement begins you should be aware what angles you're most likely to be attacked from, and which angles (if any) are safe. Always try to put yourself into scenarios where you have ample side cover to reduce angles of attack, while having cover or concealment on angles that you are capable of being shot from. This allows you to spend less time finding where shots are coming from, and allows a quicker transition to safety if he scores a hit.

Just remember, a game like this is super chaotic as a solo player. Sometimes you can play something 100% perfectly, and you'll still go down.
>>
>>179782182
Oh, well I never go for headshots at all. I aim for center of mass cause the recoil seems insane in this game, but that's just based on the ironsight anims maybe it's not that bad. No wonder I'm losing so much.
>>
>>179783164
Yeah, chest shots can soak a ton of damage. Up close two headshots will drop a level 2 helmet, but it'll take 5 chest shots against a level 2 vest.

To get used to the guns, stick with the M16A4 until you've got the hang of the SCAR and AKM. Just don't bother with the SKS unless you've got no AR.
>>
is 2 wins with 8 solo games any good? All the ones I lost I didnt even get top 25
>>
File: pubg flip.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pubg flip.webm
3MB, 960x540px
https://youtu.be/YLv6sIJyuJI

need 1 more in the discord squad 2
>>
>>179783749
there is no good or bad in this game, it is all rng
>>
File: file.png (79KB, 600x106px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
79KB, 600x106px
>>
>>179785898
Meant to ask, who can figure out what happened
>>
>>179756345
god the sks is a garbage gun
>>
How do I go about jewing kids in this game for items?
What items do you think they'd go nuts over?
>>
>>179786079
allahu akbar
>>
why is grimmz stream quality so bad
>>
>>179789373
comcast
>>
>>179789440

Slowly getting better at the game, 11 top 10s out of 106 matches now
>>
>>179795294
I think you replied to the wrong person, but good on you bud, keep improving :)
>>
>>179777681
>here u go senpai cant wait my fav streamer lirik made it possible
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (108KB, 713x764px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
108KB, 713x764px
>it's a you got a full decked out AWM and the game ends inside a town episode
>>
>>179797910
>What the fuck is wrong with you
It's a running meme, don't fall for it
>>
>>179734335
How come I've never seen a brown coat?
>>
>1% is the average winrate
>0.9 is the avarage K/D
>still feel like a shitter with 7% winrate and a 2 k/d in solo
>>
>>179799879
I feel like a shitter with 25-30% winrate and 5+ kd in duos.

this is how i feel; if you aren't in top 10, you aren't good enough
>>
When is this game going to optimised so I don't go from 60 fps to stutters all the time.
>>
>>179773943
you can hit players in the water, aim for the very crown of their heads

but bullets wont travel underwater

source: have killed at least 7 people swimming before, but only with choice headshots
>>
File: 1493342988086.jpg (76KB, 887x686px) Image search: [Google]
1493342988086.jpg
76KB, 887x686px
>Tfw you teamkill your entire team for their gear after letting them loot all the houses in viewable distance
Best part is listening to them whine on mic.
>>
tfw you can feel yourself getting better and it shows in your statistics
to be fair, my stats were shit
>>
>>179809896
Know what you mean. After the first 100 games I definitely improved exponentially.
>>
File: oooh dirty.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
oooh dirty.webm
3MB, 960x540px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>179781549
shoot heads better
>>
black hockey mask is op

i keep thinking people with it + a level 1 helm have a level 3 helm and i get spooked
>>
File: muh cheese.jpg (657KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
muh cheese.jpg
657KB, 2448x1836px
>>179813034
>peeking left when there is a viable staircase on the opposite side that would allow you to peek right
>>
>>179688960
Late reply but I'm pretty sure even with a level 2 helmet your face is still open, which means you can get oneshot to it from a single AR bullet.
>>
YAYAYAYAYA
>>
early game is the only fun in this game, fuck running and shit
>>
>>179819327
early game is garbage it's a lagfest and heavily rng dependent

mid/late game is the fun part if you actually have patience
>>
>>179819327
>>179822740
Lobby is the most fun
>>
>>179819327
last night i won a running simulator, i got to search maybe 4 buildings including the last garage building that the the zone closed near, i definently shoulda died when i missed my 2 shotgun shots and my ak was on single for buy dumbass ran right past me up the stairs and had all the gear i needed. zone closed and i had defilade and outshot the last overagressive, gearqueer 416 fag who probably had like 10 kills
>>
>>179685005
I played h1z1, but game becomes too much about camping, is this game the same?
>>
File: 1487103657089.jpg (14KB, 247x223px) Image search: [Google]
1487103657089.jpg
14KB, 247x223px
>play first duo after a couple weeks of not playing
>win
>>
>>179831465
yes
>>
File: 1408330699722.png (256KB, 389x500px) Image search: [Google]
1408330699722.png
256KB, 389x500px
>use ADS when in a mid range fight
>lose
>just hold right click and use the over the shoulder aim at similar range
>get headshots and win more fights

why did the devs allow ADS aim to get outgunned by people just holding right click to win?
>>
>>179831465
less so, and i feel with the ability to vault and climb shit soon it will be less so. honestly with good m8s this can be likr r6seige. alot of camping is punishable
>>
>>179759409
Most of the people that play this game are literal children
>>
Why is this game so fun? I literally dont get it.

I just end up playing for hours and hours
>>
>>179831465
I havent played H1Z1 but pubg definitely rewards moving as little as possible.
If you spawn in the center of the circle there is almost no reason not to just camp a rooftop since you're practically invisible
>>
>>179834861
The bizarre paradox of fast paced yet slow placed, and being able to start a new match instantly at any time.
>>
>>179835542
Not to mention something different happens everytime with every encounter.
>>
>>179834861
I like hunting people. Also the map is relatively diverse and nice.
>>
File: 20170615233217_1.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170615233217_1.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
It ain't easy being a shitter. In the houses to the North of Gatka trenches, guy left his jeep for me.
>>
File: 2.jpg (317KB, 640x783px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
317KB, 640x783px
>tfw you max out an vector

This thing is a BEAST.
>>
>>179831965
>PUBG rewards camping less than H1Z1

fucking lol
>>
>All those underage niggers with the twitch outfit.
>They are all shit
almonds activated
>>
Why is there no PUBG group???
>>
>>179839686
Recent nerf only made it average
>>
>have awm with 15x from looting care package
>enter building nearby to take a sniping position
>die to some random asshole in the corner for no reason
amazing
>>
>>179850369
Get better at pie slicing in 3p
>>
>>179843743
Best pants and shoes desu.
>>
>>179850369
This happened to me no so long ago and now I'm extra cautious when I enter any building. I've basically perfected my peaking since then though and every single camper I've come across has ended up dead. I've actually learned most of the camping spots too and I've got kills through doors where I know people can hide and been accused of hacking lol.
>>
>>179851475
lol xD
>>
>>179709782
>You will 95% of the time be in full auto mode

I'm 2 days late but you're a retard
>>
has anyone ever got a kill with a molotov?

I will paypal you 60p if you prove you won a game with one
>>
>>179781549
shoot heads and use single fire. don't move when you shoot.

stay calm
>>
>>179800271
damn, you know how to push yourself
>>
>>179834861
simplicity + scale = fun
>>
File: g3.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
g3.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
where the fuck is my G3??
>>
>playing duo's
>land at mines with another squad
>teammate at another entrance and both guys in the enemy squad are on me trying to punch me out
>find a m16 but they grab the ammo
>chase me out of the mines screaming "REEEE" and shouting at me to hand over the gun
>i try and reason with them, say I'll drop the gun
>this carries on for a solid minute
>one of them runs away to get a gun
>my teammate comes out and kills one guy who is still ree'ing
>the other guy comes over and says he gives up
>all of a sudden whips out a pistol and headshots my teammate with his final bullet
>we all laugh at the betrayal and me and him duel it out in a fistfight
>i do a superman punch and kill him

that was a hilarious start to the game lads whoever you were
>>
>>179806863

>Using autofill like plebs, lul
>>
>>179720059
SCAR because I like putting attachments on it and it feels nice.
Literally any sniper for obvious reasons.
Pan because there's no reason not to.
Vector because everyone says it's overpowered and I'm still trying to figure out if it is or not.
>>
>>179720059

UMP

shit is a monster <200m, always find suppressor for it, tons of ammo, no reason not to use it
>>
>>179853090
they seem pretty useless. I've engulfed several people in flames with them and there seems to be very little effect to their hp
>>
>people recommend dropping in hotzones to practice guns
>drop in hotzone
>get gun
>see person and shoot
>they hide and hold a third person angle so i either have to push into them and get killed or ignore them while they shoot me in the back to go somewhere else

im really starting to get tilted from this shit. even if i play serious and get into top10s i always choke in gunbattles,and if i drop in a crowded zone if i go aggressive they'll hold a corner until the blue comes in.
>>
>>179862859
It's also about playing smart and using sound and learning good spots to push. Information gathering is important in a gun duel, no one wants to do a straight 1v1 ADS until they die
>>
>>179862859
solo against squads in asia servers. they always take fights
>>
>>179854316
this is a great idea for a weapon, a single fire high tier assault rifle
>>
>>179863885

might try that. my only thought was that it would be annoying to only down guys but if the point is practice then what the hell
>>
silencers confirmed for highest probability to win
>>
So, any patches planned for Battlegrounds this week?
>>
>>179870917
Yeah
>>
>>179870917
Planned yes. Will it be pushed back again? Yes
>>
who be getting some chicken dinner tonight
>>
>>179697315
that's why you don't land in pussy small neighborhoods
go to military base you spineless cuck and kill everyone there
unless you're bad ofcourse lmao
>>
>>179699958
are you trying to kill the game with your stupid worthless ideas?
>>
>>179721553
i believe it's the best weapon statistically with full attachments

unrelated sidenote to you faggots
vertical or angled grip?
>>
>>179876643
>Best weapon statistically
For bullet spam maybe. M16A4 is still a way better tapping beast for domes.

>Vertical or Angled
Angled. Faster ADS is more important to me than a slight reduction to spread. I'll only use verticals on SMGs.
>>
>>179781549
>even if my aim is spot on the whole time
it's not
>>
How do you win by being aggressive? I dont last the top 10 with this kind of gameplay.

being passive lets me be on top 10.
>>
>>179857127
>mines
is this what people call tunnels to the west of weapons cache?
>>
>>179877191
by knowing how to aim and playing smart
i can't stand being a camping faggot i don't get how people find it enjoyable
rush military base C dot 80% of my games
>>
>>179873086
>people fell for the patch a week, patch a month

Dipshits. I dont think they have released a major patch on time, not to mention the major patches fuck things up that the minor patches have to fix. Atrocious developers
>>
File: 1494227939202.jpg (230KB, 1080x941px) Image search: [Google]
1494227939202.jpg
230KB, 1080x941px
>'hey anon, do you have pubg? wanna join our squad?'
>squad spends the whole game looting, avoiding combat and crawling along the ground

is this the most boring and least entertaining way to play this game? jesus christ
>>
>>179882463
I love slugging in the late game because I know it makes people think I played that way the whole game and I literally cannot cum without making some stranger mad.
>>
>>179882463
I prefer going some place to loot then finding the center of the circle and staying there. It's pretty chill and you can usually know when a squad is trying to push your buildings because of their car and you do get in a few fights
>>
File: 20170616140924_1.jpg (405KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170616140924_1.jpg
405KB, 1920x1080px
Not sure what's going on here
>>
File: Snapchat-1541311371.jpg (700KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1541311371.jpg
700KB, 1080x1920px
>>179876149
i got 2 in a row last night
>>
>thought AR compensators were shit, always preferred flash hider because it still reduced recoil and hides your muzzle flash

>put compensator on an AKM and use it as a DMR, dropping guys ~250m away

Compensator all day long lads, unless a suppressor is on the cards
>>
>>
>>179854316
this desu
was my fav gun in Battlefield 2 (what a great game btw)
>>
>>179709778
you can't zero the VSS and probably not the crossbow either
>>
>>179894638

compensators are legit

if you have a foregrip and a compensator on the UMP it's basically a laser gun
>>
>>179877523

>weapons cache

Nah next to quarry, unless you mean the shooting range mines
>>
>>179894638
I can count on one hand the amount of time I've actually noticed muzzle flash, and in every instance I was already looking at the guy or heard the gunshots first. Flash hiders are shit.
>>
>>179894467
>taking a picture of your screen
Anon.. I
>>
Ironsights only servers when?
>>
>>179882463

>"lol lets drop at school it will be fun"
>they die within seconds then ask me to hurry up
>>
Vaulting animations when?
>>
>>179899658
they are good on the sks and snipers where compensation isnt usually necessary and the flash is high and could give you away and ok when its raining and kinda dark but otherwise not werf
>>
>>179900367
i was drunk and hi nigga and it was for my normie squad
>>
>>179902649
>SKS
>Compensation not necessary
>>
>>179902747
and my track ir was preventing screenshots cuz i was playing il2 or dcs the other day.
>>179902971
i dont really think so if u have a cheekpad but i dont use it as an ar
>>
>>179903341
>i dont really think so if u have a cheekpad but i dont use it as an ar
You have to though. It fails to secure too many headshot oneshots.
>>
>>179903341
sks isn't even worth picking up if you have an ar it's pretty shit
too unstable
>>
>>179904072

If they want to keep the damage as low as it is then they need to really reduce the recoil of the thing to make it viable. Right now the only advantage it holds over AR's is that it can one shot a dude with a level 1 helmet. But is there damage falloff? If so then it wouldn't land that 1 shot unless it was at close range.

Hell AR's have faster bullet travel anyways and much more manageable recoil, and have the benefit of being good in close combat too.
>>
>>179904107
kinda agree with ya, i prefer the ak, one of my squadm8s tears it up with the sks though so i guess it has a niche. its loud as fuck silenced too
>>
why is the revolver allowed to be such dog shit? literally the only time the revolver is good is if you grab it at the start and one deag someone without a helmet. it takes more time and more effort to kill someone with the revolver using bodyshots than it does to kill someone with any gun in the game.
>>
>>179906368
There's damage falloff, but it's based off the effective range of the weapon. One of the best ways to use the SKS is to line up the headshot like you would with the bolt action snipers and then go for a quick bodyshot. It'll down everything except a level 3 helmet. I tend to like the SKS because I find it easier to down a long ranged running target with it than the kar98.

M16A4 is my new love though. Burst fire absolutely wrecks in close range and the recoil feels better than every other AR with single shot.
>>
>>179909412
the m16 also has one of the highest bullet velocity's in the game, only a little bit less than the AWM and higher than the Kar98, so you barely have to adjust for drop.
>>
>>179799879
you are a retard.
1 out of 100 players wins, ofc the average win ratio is 1%.
>>
>>179911001
i wonder what the median would be
I feel like that statistic would be more worthwhile for pubg
>>
>>179909212
its surprisingly good at longer ranges
>>
File: pubg revolver.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pubg revolver.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>179911364
it's alright but "good" isn't the word I'd use. maybe compared to pistols but pistols aren't meant for long range.
>>
do the hit boxes in legs/arms do less damage than an unarmored chest?

do hit boxes in legs/arms do MORE damage than a level 2/3 vested chest?
>>
>>179914437
Yes. Hits to legs/arms do 50% less damage than unarmored chest shots, which I believe is better mitigation than tier 3 armor.
>>
File: PUBG experience.jpg (248KB, 301x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PUBG experience.jpg
248KB, 301x1000px
some humor.
>>
File: 1391736882755.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1391736882755.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>179915775
>mfw
>>
>>179882463
>do fucking anything
>alert people of your location
>die
>loot a pistol
>prone to middle of circle
>sit in grass whole game
>chicken dinner

really makes you think
>>
This game is the worst popular game i have ever played.

I literally do not understand why people like this game. Maybe im getting too old.
>>
>>179917576
Thanks for your blog entry.
>>
>>179917935
Thanks for your comment.
>>
say what if
they add MP5 to be what UMP is now
and change the current UMP to use .45 instead

so little game have MP5 these days
>>
>>179914437
>>179915748
Limbs have 50% Damage Reduction, yes. Armor is 30%, 40%, 55% DR. So hitting limbs will do more damage than body shots if they have a level 3 military vest.
>>
>>179918326
np
>>
>>179919301
MP5 is old and busted
>>
File: 3ra2ad.png (367KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
3ra2ad.png
367KB, 500x600px
>riding motorcycle and hit a small bump
>go flying and lose half my health
>ride vertically up a cliff
>welded to the bike completely fine

>enemy finds sniper and 8x scope in the first house
>get an entire town to myself
>shotgun
>shotgun
>shotgun
>shotgun
>9mm pistol
>shotgun
fuck this game
>>
>>179922776
The mortar cycle with the sidecar is a death trap, 10x worse than the standard mortar-cycle.
>>
File: 1386130840046.jpg (25KB, 450x268px) Image search: [Google]
1386130840046.jpg
25KB, 450x268px
>>179923028
>turn ever so slightly with the sidecar bike
>suddenly upside down
physics how do they work?
>>
File: gone to soon.jpg (51KB, 676x450px) Image search: [Google]
gone to soon.jpg
51KB, 676x450px
new maps when?

i'm so fucking tired of this map. i need variety in my life.
>>
>>179924658
I assume the 2 new maps will drop when the game fully releases.
>>
>>179924786
so october 2019?
>>
>>179921983

This game has some older equipment in use so its not like having an mp5 isn't feasible anymore. If anything you'd expect to see it more in other places because it's the value package SMG now.
>>
>>179921983
nahh nigga they just taxed and the rollers make taking care of them more intensive than the average dweeb is used to.
the ump was part of a weapon pack the devs used, it included the scar and some others.
>>
>>179925296
I was thinking more Late 2017 since this game's going to launch on Xbox really soon and it's basically done right now.
>>
>first game
>infinite loading, doesn't put me in
>second game
>infinite loading doesn't-
>third game
>infinite loading-
>fourth game
>infinite-
>fifth game
>inf-
>...
>5,200,563rd game
>finally start playing
>all the buildings are invisible

What do? I've already refunded the game, not like I care, but what do?
>>
Basically 90% of my deaths are from having no idea whatsoever where my opponent is, including after I'm dead. Most of the time I die within the span of about 2 seconds.

How do I prevent this?
>>
>>179927636
jump school, pochinki, or other high pop areas and practice or go far as fuck away from the flight path and get geared, find a car and go to near the center of the current zone and try to hold it down
>>
>>179927921
my tip for jumping is jump 10 seconds before if ur jumping the planes flight path and to go horiz towards the target and then go straight down. that way u usually beat people to where ur going
>>
>>179927921

i've tried this, but practicing mowing down people point blank with smgs and rifles isn't exactly the same as trying to fight mid-long range 4x/8x gunfights when it matters. i'm still awful in the late circles because i can't track people with scopes correctly
>>
>>179925558
>basically done
>shooting janky as fuck
>moving janky as fuck
>driving physics nonexistant
>fps all over the place
>laggy
>falling through objects
>few viable weapons
>can't vault or climb
I mean I got it for free so whatever but seriously? I haven't played DayZ and only spent a few hours on H1Z1 but all these Arma spinoff games just look/feel like they're held together with duct tape or something.
>>
>>179928529
>pretty much everything's there but things need to be tweaked
wow you're right anon this game needs another 15 years in development to be anywhere near playable.
>>
>>179928529
Your opinion would be more viable if you weren't so blatantly obvious with your falsity.
>>
Can someone link me a streamer or youtube or whatever or someone who wins a lot or consistently top-10's while playing an aggressive style?
I'm falling for the "pubg isn't primarily based on luck" meme and I need to see what an actually successful player does.
>>
>>179927525
>>179927525
>>179927525
>>
>>179931712
TSM_Viss is on right now. He's 4th for NA Duos, 6th across all regions. Doesn't play aggressive early game but gets fairly fighty in the last few circles. You could also wait for Grimmmz to get on. I've watched him get shit like 17 kill games after dropping school.
>>
File: 20170616162232_1.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170616162232_1.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
Note to self: Be careful what kind of cliffs you try to Skyrim yourself up or down.
>>
>>179931712

ninja/grimmz/mad_ruski/anthony_kongphan are the only ones i know that only drop military/school, try them
>>
>>179934385
>>179932228
Thanks yall
>>
>>179931712

If you're a late night watcher, anthony_kongphan is pretty damn good. He'll very regularly get 10-20 kill wins in solos while dropping school.

Sometimes early he'll do duos with screamer girl streamers which is annoying (including his girlfriend). But if he's solo or running duos with Grimmz it's aggressive play but relaxing to watch.
>>
what is with the FPS guide?
Is it still allowed or not?
>>
>>179936072
i think you are unable of editing some of the configs now
>>
>Get good gun
>Don't get a chance to use it

Fuck you game fix this now I should be invincible
>>
>silenced sks with acog
>see 3 people about 400 meters away
>whynot.jpg
>start shooting
>you can see how they panic and try to find me
>they don't even know what direction it comes from
>kill 2 and 1 gets away
It was like playing with an ant hill
>>
>>179943152
That's why, even though it's a trash gun statistically, I love using the VSS. You can do this same shit except replace 400 meters with 100. I love it when people panic and take cover the wrong way because they just can't tell where it's coming from.
>>
>>179924786
inb4 they are xbox exclusives
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.