[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ace attorney general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 42

File: (a)Jazzhands.gif (69KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)Jazzhands.gif
69KB, 256x192px
Third straight memeiles edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit

>AO Quickstart Guide (joining the server, using the client, etc.):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard, lawfuldickish, and toodamnsmug on twitch.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
http://ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>Theme Template Archive for AO2:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CuduJm723hEVhPnxHl0n16BJ9scASwyH_8TzV4d-TjU/edit

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 trailer: https://youtu.be/uOqR-y7jXKQ
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 browser demo: http://www.capcom.co.jp/dai-gyakuten2/trial/
>>
File: franziska5.png (618KB, 667x835px) Image search: [Google]
franziska5.png
618KB, 667x835px
1st for best waifu
>>
File: 1489500246887.png (292KB, 366x629px) Image search: [Google]
1489500246887.png
292KB, 366x629px
>>
>>178770083
lucius for ao when
>>
>>178770256
When you get off your ass and rip her/him.
Is that a boy or a girl?
>>
>>178770560
it's a man, baby
>>
File: oldbag.png (337KB, 307x434px) Image search: [Google]
oldbag.png
337KB, 307x434px
>>178770695
w-wew
>>
oh nice. sparkly new thread so quick.

Anyway, New update. Get it while it's hot

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10kSsBICUErLb-IKrYFlRhM9uJErhnjJdCGJ6q-KsHVI/edit?usp=sharing
>>
xth for our admin doesn't care about being getting unsolicited ERP.

>if you don't like it, close the client :^)
>open wide, Bonny.
>>
>>178772271
w0t does this even mean?

anyway...

For those of you who have not yet downloaded the newest client with ebidence compatability, it is located in the downloads. But here is a link for those of you too lazy to bother:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UdQOegcjhWNgR2qg5RZA9DsmlP2JztGIh_5HAsQzJJ8/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Does someone have any advice on how to download the game, when your internet connection comes and goes randomly, making the download fail before it even gets done with the first of the 3 gigas?
>>
Ebidense?
>>
>>178774070
There should be a cut down version that you can download first to have the game running at the bare minimum
>>
Now where could my cases be?
>>
www.strawpoll.me/13082662
>>
>>178774070
I'm looking into getting a torrent set up. The issue has been the lack of seeders, however I'm willing to seed, and I ask that others who get it seed as well.
>>
Salt-free edition

Calling everything salt is retarded.
>>
File: asdfasdfasd.png (24KB, 256x174px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfasd.png
24KB, 256x174px
>>178779521
sounds like somebodies salty
B)
>>
>>178775891
GARFIELD!
>>
reciepts
>>
So I think we can all agree that evidence is now a big meme
>>
>>178783128
recipt
>>
File: bananas.png (16KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
bananas.png
16KB, 192x192px
>>178784720
everything is meme evidence
>>
>>178784720
The way it works is so inconvenient.

You have to double click everything to rename it, and you have to type in the names from the evidence folder, instead of having like a drop down list or whatever.
>>
File: chihiro.jpg (50KB, 482x702px) Image search: [Google]
chihiro.jpg
50KB, 482x702px
>>178769846
You uploaded the wrong picture anon, but I forgive you.
>>
>>178789108
Nigga do you really want a drop-down list of the 400 evidence images we have?
>>
>>178791045
Make a chart or something.
>>
>>178791045
maybe make it a requirement to give the exact evidence name to look up and put in in the Case Doc.

or come up with a template that includes that with the evidence image, it shouldn't be too hard
>>
>>178791045
A search bar like with the music list could be a good idea
>>
>>178791045
It can't be that difficult, omni.
>>
>>178776432
I'd be more than happy too, once that's available.
>>
Garan from area 1, power line nearby literally exploded, sorry.
>>
>>178801613
No worries.
>>
File: the_meme_team.png (1MB, 1365x718px) Image search: [Google]
the_meme_team.png
1MB, 1365x718px
The Draw for /aog/ in VGL starting soon!

Find the link to the stream that says "the official cup stream" in here: implyingrigged.info/wiki//vg/_League_8
>>
File: unknown.png (49KB, 229x247px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
49KB, 229x247px
>>178803450
Here's who we're going to be facing the next two weeks
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-04_19-35-10.png (52KB, 1024x534px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-04_19-35-10.png
52KB, 1024x534px
>>178803450
And here's the schedule.

We'll be up against /xcg/ at 1 pm EST for this Saturday 6/11.
Then the week after that, /lzg/ 1:30 Friday 6/16, /civ4xg/ 1:00 pm Sunday 6/18. Hopefully our curse with >Greg ends here.
>>
>>178803450
>bunch of screenshots as heads
>>
>>178811770
It's easier to get rips than it is to get the actual
models, like for example can't find Barnham for ((case?)) or Butz for Just a Prank.
Some screenshots we kept for memes like incompetent, IT'S ME AUSTIN, and BLOCKS IT
>>
W A T E R M I R R O R
>>
THE WIND
IS
PUSHING
MEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Kv5nhyW.png (85KB, 251x185px) Image search: [Google]
Kv5nhyW.png
85KB, 251x185px
Future
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuture
>>
>>178816201
It was pretty damn good this time.

Come spectate area 3 nibbas.
>>
File: meme.png (5KB, 70x70px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
5KB, 70x70px
What the hell am I doing
>>
File: (b)serious.gif (718KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(b)serious.gif
718KB, 256x192px
Here is my original character DARK Holmes he's like Sherlock Holmes but much smarter and 1000 years old. His family was killed by the police when he was young and he was tortured so he became a detective to root out and kill all corrupt policemen and deafeated Sherlock Holmes in his own reasoning. He's the real father of Iris Watson but because of the fact that he's half-demon he has to stay away from her for her safety and when he gets angry his eyes turn red.
>>
Darkthena when?
>>
>>178821445
poll it?
>>
>>178822772
It was already polled and actually passed.
>>
File: pre_runaway.gif (458KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
pre_runaway.gif
458KB, 256x192px
>>
>>178823447
He actually fades out of existence on certain bgs.
>>
>>178822983
can I see the gifs for it?
>>
>>178822983
it was polled over a year ago, with no sprites. Basically it's egg except also over a year old.
>>
I find it hilarious that people use "post-mortem doesn't matter" to argue their point, and then when shown that post-mortem does matter, resort to "durr who cares?" Seriously, I am laughing so much at the hypocrisy and what lengths of self-delusion people will go to to try to be right. I don't actually care about the murder, I just think that this is a debate at all is completely ridiculous in the best and worst ways at the same time.
>>
File: makesyouthink.png (5KB, 70x70px) Image search: [Google]
makesyouthink.png
5KB, 70x70px
makesyouthink.png
>>
>>178826331
It's usually the prosecution which takes this stance, and the shit always grinds my gears.
>>
>>178826331
t. salty defensecuck
>>
>>178829897
t. buttblistered prosecucktion
>>
>>178831514
t. Cucked wit 2
>>
>>178834490
T.bootytickled forgotten third wit
>>
Regarding Cold Case turnabout.

I feel judge ended it too quickly. The witness might have had another testimony explaining why she was shot. The defense didn't really get to hammer home on what her motive, means, and opportunity was. The defendant's MMO still stood. The prosecution didn't have a chance to give a strong rebuttal.

I know it was a 7 and a half hour case, but this is one of those times where an extra 30 minutes wouldn't have hurt it.

Remember, it's not about the verdict or winning, it's about putting on an entertaining and memorable show that everyone involved can say they had a great time in.
>>
>>178836153
well I think you are just stupid stupid STUPID!
>>
>>178836153
>I feel judge ended it too quickly.
Agreed. Rayfa at least was able able to explain why she made that decision, which is a good thing regardless.
>The witness might have had another testimony explaining why she was shot.
Disagree, at that point it was full improv, and by all indication, she was desperate to escape with as little punishment as possible. Consider her actual character displayed.
>The defense didn't really get to hammer home on what her motive, means, and opportunity was.
Mostly disagree, Sissel clearly stated that without "I indict Nikomina". Especially opportunity.
>The defendant's MMO still stood.
Disagree, see the above. At best, Lynne's motive and maybe opportunity still stood after Sissel made his points.
>The prosecution didn't have a chance to give a strong rebuttal.
They had plenty of rebuttals already, and given the actual content, there was little they could rebut with, especially after the asspull that Nikomina was shot.
>I know it was a 7 and a half hour case, but this is one of those times where an extra 30 minutes wouldn't have hurt it.
Agreed everytime.
>Remember, it's not about the verdict or winning, it's about putting on an entertaining and memorable show that everyone involved can say they had a great time in.
Agree. But a good show can have it's plot beats occur in different ways, AO is no exception.
>>
>>178836153
>it's about putting on an entertaining and memorable show
This is kind of a shitty thing to say, because it makes people think that a flashy presentation is the sole end goal of every good case, and not just a by-product created by them. It leads to things like dragging out a case by parading every witness through court when it could be over earlier, said witnesses becoming obtuse and gimmicky just to be le wacky for the audience, and bantz out the ass with everyone trying to play the comedian.

I'm not saying AO should be a srs no fun allowed lawyer competition, but there's been plenty of cases that are considered "good" that came about when people were just doing their jobs and doing their best, without too much focus on presentation
>>
>>178837113
>This is kind of a shitty thing to say, because it makes people think that a flashy presentation is the sole end goal of every good case
It is

>and not just a by-product created by them.
No, it's the other way around. Serious cases, meme cases, and in-between are all measured not by the logic being presented, but how much people roll with what's being said.
>>
>>178837113
>>178837254

In short: Have fun with it. AA wouldn't be nearly as entertaining if it was dry and methodical. One of Phoenix's arguments is seriously that a puppet would have sworn at his rival.
>>
>>178836880
>Disagree, at that point it was full improv, and by all indication, she was desperate to escape with as little punishment as possible. Consider her actual character displayed.
There was still a third witness signed on the doc who could have gave the final boss performance that second witness was reluctant or unable to give. The case ended too early for that opportunity to even present itself, let alone be denied.
>Mostly disagree, Sissel clearly stated that without "I indict Nikomina". Especially opportunity.
Sissel himself said that he didn't feel like he got to do anything. His catharsis was lost. SO this isn't just an outside perspective, it's literally how he felt as well.
>Disagree, see the above. At best, Lynne's motive and maybe opportunity still stood after Sissel made his points.
Lynne's fingerprints were still on the murder weapon which she had no reason to touch. The manner in which she touched it suggested she used it as a weapon. The cause of death was not the first or second freezing either, judging by the seance.
>>
>>178837254
There's fun in the lawyering too, you know. It's why we're on this autism simulator specifically rather than some other form of collaborative narrative media. Back and forth arguing and rebuttals, finding contradictions and crafting theories, all of those things can be enjoyable and entertaining, and shouldn't be pushed to the backseat solely for the narrative experience and L O R E
>>
>>178837615
>Lynne's fingerprints were still on the murder weapon which she had no reason to touch. The manner in which she touched it suggested she used it as a weapon. The cause of death was not the first or second freezing either, judging by the seance
Nayuta: Lynne never stabbed Cabanela.
You were there, so you know the whole context.
>>
>>178837778
>solely for the narrative experience and L O R E
*solely for the memes and asspulls
Just making your statement more accurate bro.
>>
How do I get evidence to display images?
>>
>>178837985
Double click the evidence, replace ____.png with the image, hit enter
>>
>Its another "Lets excuse this player's shitty behaviour because he's a """"girl"""" " episode.

I bet Rayfa is ANOTHER tranny, like Rhoda and Chiaki.
>>
>>178838279
Literally no one is doing this, quit trying to shitpost against literally everyone that argued against your poor logic because you're salting at one player.
>>
bro is 100% the worse moderator

People broke several rules right in front of him yet he doesn't even ban them
>>
wow fuck bro he doesn't even do his job
>>
>>178838361
>>178838361
Calm down with the literally's.
Sure keep defending your "girlfriend" you cuck. He finished the case before it could come to a nice conclusion, if he did that when I was a witness I would get pretty mad.
>>
>>178838669
>No one is doing this, quit trying to shitposting against everyone that argued against your poor logic because you are salting at one player.
Better?
>>
>>178838757
"Poor logic". You can't even admit he did wrong.
>>
>>178838804
>No one is excusing the shitty behavior, stop shitposting everyone that said what you were saying was not accurate, therefore incorrect because you are upset at this one player. Especially when you're saying multiple people are defending someone for being a pretend girl when that come completely out of nowhere from specific people who are salting at that one player's actions.
>>
>>178837778
Like I said, those naturally come from wanting to put on a good show. If we just wanted to lawyer we'd be no-fun serious business.

Likewise, part of giving a good show isn't going overboard with gimmicks, lore, and showing off. The balance happens naturally so long as you remember casing is for the sake of having fun with others.
>>
>>178837892
Nahyuta was a raging fucking retard at that point. But that doesn't mean he couldn't have changed his theory to one more appropriate-- or that some witness couldn't have seen the murder directly?
>>
>>178839054
The entire argument was that Lynne or SOMEONE had to have stabbed him post mortem. Nikomina outright said she saw Lynne srab him, this is less or a leap and more of the circumstances that the case was going to.
You even said in the post before this he didn't die of the freezing, which meant he needed TIME to bleed out, and thus likely died mid the second freezing as stated by the seance.
>Nayuta changing his theory
He very well could have, but that doesn't mean what actually happened in the case doesn't stand.
>that some witness couldn't have seen the murder directly
"And commit a vile sin she did. After dousing him in water, thus freezing him on the spot, she made sure the deed was done by stabbing him with a machete I can only assume belonged to the victim’s."
There's nothing else to see and you know it. Unless it's the dumping of the gun in the lake, and that's not seeing the murder more directly.
>>
>>178837615
Third wit freely admitted he was there to me and would've been a meme witness.
>>
>>178838632
>>178838640
Go away Ginamod.
>>
>>178840542
There to meme and he was a Holmes.
>>
well since someone dropped the argument because they lost again
here's a new topic
why are we letting dad continue to slowly take over this community
>>
>>178842370
You're all my children now.

There is no turning back.
>>
>>178842370
I'm jerking off right now.
>>
>>178807714
Will we EVER get to btfo of /drg/?
>>
>>178819037
Poll pls.
>>
>>178842370
Father figure may play assgrab with judicialsystemharlot with milesxdarklaw but its forgiven because he does a lot for the community
>>
>>178838632
>>178838640
>bro isn't even my actual brother
>He sometimes plays cute girls despite having a masculine name
Mean while Clovo
>Never lies, she doesn't even imply that we're related
>Always plays cute girls exclusively as her name implies
PLUS
>Always does her job and punishes people who break rules
If only more mods were like Clovo and m- Ginamod AOV would be a better place.
>>
I was half asleep come the seance, and I regret nothing.

It probably would've been more responsible to pack it in for the night or at the very least relegate my duties to Ema, but whatever, let it go and move on.
>>
>>178847940
Maybe some day
>>
>>178836880
>she
>>
>>178860596
>has
>>
>>178861135
>a
>>
>>178858698
>Banning people

REEEEEEEEE SELF-MODERATION REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>178861731
Fuck off, Lupa.
>>
For those of you wanting the torrent file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_S0wgZdscAiZnFTbWxVMEk4N0U/view?usp=sharing
There's only me seeding at the moment, so please bear in mind.
>>
>>178863651
oh yes seed me daddy
>>
>>178860596
is a ftm tranny
>>
>>178863651
Is this the latest update? I
>>
>>178863651
I can't thank you enough, starting on it right away
>>
>>178867159
Yes.
>>178867291
Happy to help. I believe the admin will get on seeding it as well.
>>
>>178867682
>>178863651
I'll seed it once it's downloaded.

Better not have any botches!
>>
>>178868985
Shouldn't have any, since it's consistent with the gitlab master branch of full download.
>>
>>178867682
Yes, as soon as I get off work I'll assist in seeding.
>>
>>178869241
ree no tripfag
>>
Fresh memes from the arcade.

Mikan: Dypshoria, Pearl.
Mikan: Gender Dysphoria.
Mikan: I am in transition.
Pearl: I am as well. We have that in common.
Pearl: It's been like four weeks of testosterone treatment for me.
Mikan: Oh, you are FTM.
Pearl: My voice is starting to break and my chin itches.
Mikan: It's huh..
Mikan: Genital dysphoria this time around...
Mikan: I can't even look at myself in the mirror...
>>
>>178869784
remove everyone in the arcade when?
>>
>>178869784
>Chiaki crying in discord how posting conversations in the general is going too far
I know you are reading this, fuck off.
>>
>>178871707
I was just about to post a less harsh version of this post.

But yeah, don't say shit in public if you don't want it to be known publicly. Especially when you're a prime shitposting target.
>>
>>178871707
>>178872012
>Don't use the client whatsoever, go into an enclosed little group of only your friends.
>>murh circlelciqu
>If you say anything at all it will be posted in the thread for others to laugh at, most definitely witch hunt material, but since it's anonymous shitposting out of the client no repercussions can be had
>>Lol it's just memes bruh

Machi: But you all ignored me
Machi: "Machi: Hello friends"

"What a sad sack of shit lol fuck off."
>>
File: (a)lookdown.gif (18KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)lookdown.gif
18KB, 256x192px
>>178872012
I'm going to answer only once in the thread for once.

>"Hey don't talk with people, or people will just take things on the thread"

I hope you realize your stupidity, all of you.

Now come and just insult me directly instead of massively witchhunting in the thread like fucktards. Come in PM.
>>
>>178869784
>Chiaki/Amber was actually a tranny pretending to be cis

At least Pearl is a bro now
>>
>>178872356
Literally nobody would complain if you didn't use arcade as your circlejerk.

Don't strawman.
>>
>>178872614
You're one of the ones who want to merge lounge and arcade again, huh?

The kind of dipshit that thinks that mashing two areas together instead of, oh, I don't know...
not lurking the arcade when you're just sifting through logs to shitpost in the thread, will actually solve something.
>>
>>178872465
How about this you stupid mentally ill fag, dont blogpost in areas because not everyone cares about how you hate your dick, and if you wanna act all "im gonna keep doing it lol" then dont fucking complain you bitch, if you dont want people to know and make fun of your issues, PM that other tranny you are talking about, or else you are asking for it.

And also, this is 4chan, not tumblr, we arent not all going to be accepting your mental disease and be like "Ember you are so brave! Here's a shoulder you can cry on".
>>
>>178872465
>I hope you realize your stupidity, all of you.
The client is a public forum. You're fucking stupid if you think you're entitled any degree of privacy or decorum if you just blogpost something you don't want to be discussed.
>>
>>178872525
>tranny pretending to be cis

what? how does this make any sense? many trans peoples are either closeted or claim to be their post-trans gender even if they don't transition because of stigma behind it.
>>
>>178872356
>Waaaaa the mean thread is making fun of my circlejerk
>>
>>178872772
A d h o m i n e m
boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
>>
>says it's an AA thread

>Half the talk is danganronpa related
>>
>>178872765
because of how he lied about "how girls in our families are very tall! and Im a girl haha!". Its also lying, and its bad.
>>
>>178872714
It doesn't matter if it was the arcade, the lounge, or area 2.

Circlejerking in the client will always get you mocked, but NOBODY WOULD CARE whatsoever if you had like a discord or skype group or whatever privately. Hell, that's what crossover court did when they were being called a circlejerk back in october, and no one gave a single solitary shit.
>>
>>178872356
>if you aren't there to see every conversation in >>>arcade it means you don't use the client or play AO
Jesus Christ, neck yourself, tranny.
AOV is more than just your circlejerk area.
>>
>>178872869
>feeling to be a girl
>identifies as a girl
>tall
>girls in her family are also tall

not seeing any wrong with her words.
>>
>>178872823
>Just saying argument buzz words instead of explaining why you think the person in question is using the fallacy
>>
File: ember.png (21KB, 507x234px) Image search: [Google]
ember.png
21KB, 507x234px
>>178872356
>dont use the client whatsoever

you can use, to fucking case,
Oh wait, I bet you'll blogpost in cases too.
>>
>>178873050
>when your argument drops to a whiny shitpost instead of an debate/argument based statement, and then get called out on it, you believe you're in the right.
>>
>>178872765
Most transsexual people i've known have wild mood whiplashes, they'll be confident and fine one day, and then depressed and hate themselves the next.

probably because using hormones your body isn't supposed to have but w/e i am not a doctor but it doesn't take much to get this thread off topic, does it?
>>
>>178873107
Implying I wasn't here to shitpost from the start
>>
>>178872465
AOV is not a private safe haven for you to discuss your problems among a select. It is a public server that anyone can visit and read the things said. If you're so concerned about conversations you have being posted here in public, you should consider the fact that the place you originally had them was just as public, and think about whether you're okay with having them there.
Also, just so you know that this isn't me anonymously trying to witch hunt or bully you, I'm willing to state these things again in the discord and continue the conversation there
>>
>>178873154
Debate lost, penalty for the defense, please.
>>178873158
Don't badger the witness.
>>
Look, everyone would be fine and accepting of you being trans if only you didn't talk about it every day all day. Its annoying.

But just know, you ARE mentally ill.
>>
Komaeda: It just blows my mind how some sad people are.
Ema: We're having signups for mafia, andor waiting for someone with jackbox to grace us
Sebastian: wew
Sebastian: oh.
Sebastian: what's going on in here if no building?
Komaeda: But taking conversations, snapping them in the thread for everyone to see...
Komaeda: Really. I'm not against shitposting.

:^)
>>
>>178873158
then let's move to the discord either general or direct messages
>>
>>178873346
Apollo: I'm a real piece of shit lol, I'm idling in the arcade and just posting all of this information and all they can do is sit there and cry like little bitches.
>>
>The sad pathetic tranny saying how he is "laughing" at this, and saying other have no life.

Uh... Yeah, no. We arent the ones complaining to internet friends about how we hate our dicks every single day, we are just people who want to case, play mafia, or whatever, without having a tranny insert their fetish into it, or crying about their dysphoria.

Why don't you kill yourself? You'll never be a girl, you'll never be actually happy, just have people around you lie to you so you feel happy. You claim to be depress yet you haven't done anything... just kill yourself.
>>
>>178873476
End your [Health Related Object], you [Gender] [Race] [Upbringing] [Ad Hominem Related Insult], you will never amount to anything in [Place].
>>
>>178872990
Identifying as X doesn't make you X when you're Y and haven't even had the X assignment surgery.
>>
>>178873574
Really like using Latin, eh laddy
>>
>>178873631
Ad Hominem is a standard phrase, just like strawman, goalpost moving, appeal to emotion, et cetera.

Oh wait, et cetera is also latin, wouldn't want to hurt your vocabulary.
>>
>>178873574
>Ad Hominem

You really like that word huh you tranny/one of the tranny's whiteknights.

Whatever, I'll live a happy life without caring about hormones, cutting my dick, and finding someone that will love me with all the depression. I can't wait for Ember to end up as one of the transexuals that suicide every year.

If my son was trans, I would hang him myself.
>>
>>178873631
[Accusation that your spouse or significant other has sexual intercourse with another person without your knowledge or consent]
>>
>>178873694
Sure, go murder your own child, that's your own decision to make.
>>
lol now they're going to make a circlejerk on discord, fucking pathetic.
>>
>>178873794
Women get to make that decision all the time without a man's consent.
>>
>>178873690
My problem ain't that you're usin' latin, just that you don't have to be a cunt about using it boyo.
>>
No one is going to complain about you guys making a discord you degenerates. Please do so, and contain all of your mental illness in there so we can use Arcade for its real purpose.

If you make a discord and keep blogposting in Arcade, you'll get meme'd though.
>>
>>178873382
I revealed my identity on discord, still waiting for a response from you
>>
>>178873830
this is a false flag.
>>
I'm sorry, but I was under the assumption that this was /vg/, not /drama/
>>
>>178874080
/drama/ and /drg/
But to fuel the drama just a teeensy bit more, Ember's real identity is Optilex.
>>
>Everyone realized Ember is just attention whoring in Arcade and will ignore him to play mafia or something.

O i am laffin.
>>
>>178874384
ok
>>
Reminder that if you want to kill yourself it's probably for a good reason.
>>
>>178874459
ok
>>
>>178874426
>>178874546

Ember just hang yourself, its easy.
>>
>>178874384
Yep that happened.
>>
>they go to a casing area and actually sign up for a case

Really makes you think. Seems like confronting them in client is the way to go. Lesson learned.
>>
>>178874868
I've been waiting to start a case up personally, just need a person to come back before I drop a doc.

But you don't care to ask before shitposting so this is the first you've heard of it.
>>
>>178874868

>implying thats a good thing
see >>178873086
>>178874952

Just dont make it gay Amber.
>>
>>178874952
I'm calling bullshit. You were sitting in the arcade alternating between blogposting and waiting for mafia. You indicated no intention of wanting to case until people told you to stop attention whoring.
>>
>>178874952
>just need a person to come back before I drop a doc.
Might just as well presign them for your circlejerk case.
>>
gonna be honest here

the amount of personal information that you give ember is pretty embarrassing

maybe you should learn to have a filter and some thicker skin if you're going to act a fool

we're here to play vidya after a day of work or school not to listen to you gripe that you don't have a vagina and want to shit in nappies.
>>
Spyfall is pretty fun desu
>>
>>178876515
People still play that?
>>
File: file.png (64KB, 393x763px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
64KB, 393x763px
>>178875256
I'm still not who you think I am, but I have been building.
>>
>>178876754
We just started a game after being tired of mafia and whose court.
>>
>>178879312
Good luck, that game's shit
>>
>first witness is the least favorite role
>>
>>178884101
Nobody ever treats first witness seriously.
>>
>>178886201
How many witnesses have you seen that actually started out pertinent to the case, and actually changed the situation once their contradictions were found, rather than just becoming useless?
>>
>>178888140
Then those are players shitty at the role, not the role itself being useless.
>>
>>178863651
I'll repeat here since drama just happened.
Torrent file for AOV here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_S0wgZdscAiZnFTbWxVMEk4N0U/view?usp=sharing
There's like one/two seeders, I'm about to hit 1 ratio, but I'll seed up till 2.
>>
>>178889258
It's hard to take something seriously when it's almost never done well. It's a horrible cycle, but that's the truth of it.
>>
>>178889854
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d709d5044051cea941e4a7a989cef234d025b4e4&dn=Attorney%20Online%20Vidya%20-%20Full%20Download%20(The%20Evident%20Update)
>>
>>178872525
I wonder if Pearl's gonna stay a cuntboy. World needs more cuntboys.
>>
>>178890038
no, the world needs less butch dykes with beards
>>
>>178890038
I hope he's kinda twinky/a trap but also a dominant cuntboy. There's fucking nothing on panda like that and is my biggest fetish.
>>
>>178869292
why would I tripfag with a statement like that? it's not worth it. Plus...

>was at work on my phone

fk trying to remember my full trip password for a non-important statement.
>>
>>178890878
you should DM it to me(circlejerker) on discord so you can always have it on hand.
>>
What are some characters that have separate emotes for preanimations? I'm going to cut some down for the next update
>>
>>178897296
basically every 1.8 character.
>>
>>178897296
rayfa
>>
>>178872525
There's more than one Pearl user in the arcade.
>>
>>178899570
a little more specific please
>>178899824
>62 emotes
lord have mercy on my soul. I'll see if I can fix your waifu up by tonight. No promises though
>>
That was surprisingly easy. Rayfa's emotes cut down from 62 to 46
>>
The deadest general.
>>
>>178905519
Now do Ryu
>>
What character do you want to see more in cases?
>>
>>178913362
Valant.
>>
>>178910809
Added to the list along with Watson, Dhurke, and SoJPearl
>>
please don't die
>>
more drama

it's the only way
>>
File: char_icon.png (20KB, 60x60px) Image search: [Google]
char_icon.png
20KB, 60x60px
bepis
>>
File: (a)box2happy.gif (883KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)box2happy.gif
883KB, 256x192px
>>178921068
yiha
>>
File: box2drop.gif (260KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
box2drop.gif
260KB, 256x192px
>>178921249
daba dabba
>>
File: box2rise.gif (651KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
box2rise.gif
651KB, 256x192px
>>178921412
Are you thinking what I'm thinking, B1?
>>
File: (b)box2pen.gif (435KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(b)box2pen.gif
435KB, 256x192px
>>178921465
[KD] Katamari People.mp3
Am I thinking what you are thinking, B2?
>>
>>178921465
>>178921639
Are you thinking about ripping?
good, get on it
>>
>>178921068
>>178921249
>>178921412
>>178921465
>>178921639
More Box rips when?
>>
>>178897296
a good chunk of the dd chars in general, i know geiru and garan have a bunch
>>
downloads are broken on doc
>>
>>
The hell didn't end with the first death of our crew. Not one bit. We were about 6 months into our new leadership under the phantom. The workload for us was doubled, as well as the risk. Yet phantom took a bigger cut than ever before, leaving us with jack-squat.

'Course what happened with Vinnie was still fresh in the crew's minds, and that usually stopped anyone of us from even thinkin' about crossin' him. But Joey... Poor fuckin Joey. He was just a dumb kid. He knew better than to do what he did but the poor sap did it anyway.

Joey tried to sneak out some of the product and try and ship it out for private sale to some of his buddies in his old hood. He got about two barrels of rips into his car before the phantom showed up and shot the poor kid's legs to hell. Joey was spared death, but he'll never walk again.

That incident made Phantom worry though. He began to wonder if one of us would try some of that shit again. He made life even more hellish for us, but he still had doubts about our "loyalty", as he called it.

So phantom brought in some muscle. "Mods" they were called. Extremely powerful thugs that phantom managed to chain under his rule. Just looking at their mugs made me sick to my stomach. Their profile said words about the horrible, twisted things they've done in the past.
If anyone slipped up, phantom would sick the mods on them, and they wouldn't get the chance to slip up again after that.

The hell continued. I wanted out. Boy, did I want the fuck out. But it seemed even less possible now than it did before. I was trapped. A slave.
>>
Bump before I go to sleep. Goodnight thread.
>>
Tbh yes ember does talk about herself and her life way too fucking much during arcade downtime but witch hunting in the thread isn't good either.
witch hunting has never gone well.

Jesus. It's a game. Just have fun playing together.
>>
>>178935906
You can't have a disagreement in game without people who are afraid of confrontation jumping down your throat.
>>
>>178935906
What exactly do you mean by witch hunting in this context?
It's often justified to tell someone to shut the fuck up.
>>
The city hasn't been the same since "Phantom" hit our streets. The dame turned from your high-school sweetheart to a broad with a hatchet fast enough to make your head spin. Most kids didn't see it coming, and didn't have time to get out of the way. Good boys down at the precinct dropped dead just as quick.

Me? I kept my head low, eyes on the scenes that butcher left behind. Another bright-eyed kid who thought he could start up his own racket put down and left to rot in his half-finished product. A message, left for any other kids who might have had some bright ideas.

"Another ripper?" I asked, like anyone had to say it.

"The poor kid had gotten a rip or two made. Nothing huge, just a few characters the kid liked. But Phantom wasn't going to have anything like that. Before the kid could even get to doling it out." The working stiffs they called patrolmen were good for one thing, and that was telling ya what they were too stupid to keep their traps shut about.

It was going to be a long night.
>>
>>178936885
Telling them to shut the fuck up to their face is fine. What happened in the last thread was not. What happened in this thread was not. If people acted in client the way they act in thread they would be punished.
>>
>>178937348
>Telling them to shut the fuck up to their face is fine.
That seems like a bad idea. It would just be people in client saying "go away; drop the subject; etc" and no lessons would be learned, no thoughts properly conveyed.

I'm not saying the shitposting is justified in the thread, I'm just saying it's to be expected and more importantly taken with a grain of salt.
>>
>>178937537
I can tell you from experience that telling them to fuck off with that shit just ends with them getting defensive. With good reason, mind you, but still. It doesn't elicit the response you'd like.
>>
>>178937604
It's not even just them though.
>multiple occasions suggest area should tone down the ERP/flirting
>they double down out of spite
>act indignant when made fun of in thread
>cycle repeats
>>
>>178937320
The beat was the same as the last tune. Two shots to the forehead, same as always. Gun left on the scene, identifying traits scratched off. No damn trace of anyone. The man lived up to his name, like the fuckin ghost he was.

Benny was the kid's name. Had a rap sheet as long as his vices. Armed robbery, theft, smuggling, and recently, a small arrest for unlicensed ripping. Kid couldn't keep his mouth shut once he hit prison, talked about how "Phantom" was gonna get his favorite juror ripped, just for him. Bit of poetry now that he was marinating in the stuff.

"Another hit. Mods got him before he even knew what was coming," Those wiseguys didn't know when to keep it down, but I wasn't paid enough for this shit. Bit back my cigarette and shook my head. I had a file about as thick as his skull about the kid already. My biggest lead, and now he was telling his story in hell.

"Get me his address." I told the stiff. Maybe that'd keep him busy enough for me to get some work done.
>>
>>178937993
You'd think that people on an autistic improv lawyer simulator would know how to roll with some punches.
>>
>>178937993
>they double down out of spite

see this is what I don't get. this client was not made for erp and doing it in public especially building is obviously a bad idea, but when they get called out on it apparently everyone but them are wrong. like it is that hard to click the other box and start lines with /pm namedrop. I can even understand the blogging posts in arcade more than erp since usually there's 4 or 5 people there who are considered friends for the person doing it, but who else but the two in erp wants the read it?
>>
>>178938025
Only clue left on the kid was in his fist. A phone number. Got the boys down at the station to run it, and it turns out to be some office building downtown. By the time I got there it was a fuckin' warzone.

Seems like a bunch of boys from the community thought they could step up to Phantom. When backup rolled up, the place was burning up, and the only numbskulls left who thought it was a good idea to start this mess were being pulled out on stretchers.

This was the first lead in a year, and some bright-eyed vigilantes think that having a firefight with a couple of goons and setting fire to the place was going to stop it. Sure, a few mods were taken out, but now we were back at square one, and the only things left were the corpses and the smell of my entire case going up with the building.

It was time to call in the favor.
>>
>>178938306
I like to think I'm on good terms with a couple of people involved, but shit.

There's a reason I stay the fuck out of the arcade.
>>
>>178938478
maybe if you wents more and talked as a friend saying that there are times and places and that when people ask to stop it's wrong one or both they would listen.
>>
>>178938621
Issue is that they know this, and don't really care. You can't stop people from being contrarian.
>>
>>178938306
Its because you have people like hat and fclss who don't know how to communicate in other ways.
>>
>>178938621
I don't want to be friends with someone just to tell them to stop making the environment awkward. They don't listen when your tone is friendly, they don't listen when you're ambivalent, there's no point.

They hate being called a circlejerk but from an outside perspective that's all that I can see.
>>
>>178938306
Why don't they make a server exclusively for the circlejerk? Or join some empty server as a hangout spot instead.
>>
>>178938818
Continuing, hell even making a discord server for themselves would be better, and that doesn't require actual hosting.
>>
File: 1491145137334.jpg (139KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1491145137334.jpg
139KB, 576x432px
>>178938621
Even if you're calm, fclss will jump down your throat and tell you not to "start anything". He's recently tried to start capslock spamming whenever someone would call Hat on his shit when he's in the wrong. Its too thick of a circlejerk.
>>
>>178938689
Judging by past experiences, it's either this or anger/insulting people and both options are extremes.

Wish they could just try to be more restrained.
>>
>>178938818
Yesterday, that was suggested. Apparently they think they'll be made fun of for being a circlejerk if the y do it. Self-fulfilling prophecy if you ask me.
>>
>>178939007
No one honestly would care if they had their own server.
>>
>>178938926
>Hat
Angers quickly and insults people but cannot handle the same vitriol tossed his way.
>fclss
Insists on trying to shut down any sort of discourse that breaks out, usually instigated by Hat's hair-pin trigger salt.

Playing any kind of games at all in the arcade almost always leaves me in a bad mood.
>>
File: 1493215277261.png (143KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
1493215277261.png
143KB, 400x214px
Hey geniuses can we solve this case irl since it's never been solved since 1997.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jaidyn_Leskie
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/murdered-toddler-jaidyn-leskie-would-have-turned-18-this-month-as-his-case-revives-the-sordid-world-of-drugs-booze-sex-lies-and-the-pigs-head-gang-in-victorian-town-of-moe/news-story/77a48ad472006a26d6014bf39a2cffd5?nk=61264b8f4a45aabe58299fb56ba123c0-1496740812
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>178938926
>>178939249
As someone who idles in arcade regularly and may or may not be part of the circlejerk in question, who's Hat?
>>
File: Hat meltdown.png (113KB, 694x268px) Image search: [Google]
Hat meltdown.png
113KB, 694x268px
>>178940167
Hat is the other half of the ERP sisters. He's the one that usually plays Betty, if I recall. He was banned for being an autistic little doc bomber, If I recall, and was recently unbanned and started going by the name of OOC.
>>
>>178940167
You may not know of HatEma's past aliases, so here's a brief history lesson.

He changes the characters he mains occasionally because he doesn't like being "outed" despite acting the exact same every time he switches identities.

He currently uses MayaSOJ with the ooc name Boots.
Before that he was on Betty when anongrill wasn't, otherwise he was Rise with the ooc name of OOC
Before that, he used Rayfa under the ooc " " (literally a space).
A while ago he lurked the crossover court/area 5 as Ibuki under the name Ebook.
His titular name of Hat comes from when he mained AAI Ema (with the hat) and hung out in the rec room.
>>
File: hat meltdown 2.png (106KB, 689x257px) Image search: [Google]
hat meltdown 2.png
106KB, 689x257px
>>178940374
>>
>>178940374
>telling people to get out when they question your actions
>somehow they claim it's not a circlejerk
>>
>>178941254
He told him to get out because he "outed" him as being hatema.
>>
>example 1
Hey faggot why don't you fucking neck yourself you fuck
>example 2
Yo, if you use the client, people are going to shitpost you for what you're talking about
>example 3
You shouldn't talk about these things because people are definitely going to shitpost about it, you should keep these things private
>>
>>178941416
I fail to see how that changes anything.
>>
>>178941456
You forgot that time I told them to shut the fuck up and stop using their "friends" for unpaid armchair therapy.
>>
>>178941545
Just wanted to get the facts out there, senpai.
>>
>>178941612
they're all individual examples of behavior conduct, not quotes.
not that it matters since it escalated into using example 3 anyhow at the very end.
>>
File: 1495134384073.jpg (51KB, 293x377px) Image search: [Google]
1495134384073.jpg
51KB, 293x377px
>>178941612
That "therapy" session shit is hilarious.
>Oh yeah im so fucked up that i need therapy
>better not go to a therapist, some anons on a game will solve my problems!
>>
>>178941786
Potentially those people would either be starting their path down psychology, or work within psychology, because, surprise, surprise..

adults have jobs

Yes, it's armchair psychology
No, it probably won't help in the long while

same concept as chugging beers with the pals at a bar.
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-16+at+07.47.48).jpg (43KB, 643x251px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-16+at+07.47.48).jpg
43KB, 643x251px
>>178940374
>>178940604
I see. I can't say I know much about Hat personally. They seem like they're alright when they're not being a negative fucking nancy, but then again, they get that way for the entire rest of the night whenever something bad happens during mafia or if they have a disagreement with someone, which seems to be on the regular.

>>178941254
>>178941545
I think that's just Hat being Hat. Literally no one else was trying to get anyone else removed. Others may have tried to defuse the situation otherwise, but no one else outright shuns anyone.
>>
>>178941883
People like you are why mental disorders go undiagnosed leading to suicide.
>>
>>178941949
Hat will ruin mafia games if he feels "disrespected" as a GM.
>>
>>178941883
>Potentially those people would either be starting their path down psychology, or work within psychology, because, surprise, surprise..
Holy shit.
You can't make this stuff up.
>>
>>178942223
I'm quite familiar. I've gotten into debates about some of the more crazy roles and introduction of RNG with Hat, only to have them take petty revenge on me the next time they GM.

>>178942124
So basically, the bar analogy holds.
>>
>>178942852
>that time he smited someone for using white text at night time
>>
>>178942923
>he didn't smite someone else for doing the same
>>
>>178942989
I'm not sure, but I think that the person he smited was one of the people who keeps arguing with him.
>>
>>178943189
A lot of people argue with Hat because he's an salty asshole to people.
>>
Ban Hat and trannies.
>>
File: (a)prisoner-smirk.gif (9KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)prisoner-smirk.gif
9KB, 256x192px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
>>
>>178929018
You're on the wrong main doc/download link.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PaVkDZk0pv8saAANK_q03JDKYvg7cIjeD5r6WDZ_O5I/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
>>178947230
Fuck you miles you smug son of a bitch
>>
>>178938306
>>178937993
woooow, it's almost as if ERPers are mentally ill.
>>
whats the new anime.mp3 from?
>>
I heard Ember killed himself, is that true?
>>
>>178957585
Which one?
>>
>>178958713
the good one
>>
namu, stop shitposting about Hat and trannies and case.
>>
>>178958743
Opening to Dragons Dogma
>>
>>178959141
No thats not the good one.
>>
>>178959180
>Into Free
>Not good
Nigger what
>>
>>178959534
Tell me the name of the good anime.mp3, the first one
>>
>>178959637
Ending to Dragons Dogma
>>
>>178959637
THE OTHER ONE.
NOT "anime2.mp3" BUT "anime.mp3"
>>
>>178960201 meant for >>178960036
>>
>>178960201
>>178960303
Oh, that one is the Dragons Dogma final boss theme.
The game had a big tonal switch near the end
>>
>>178960742
Yes but whats the new anime.mp3, the other one, called.
>>
File: Hakari.jpg (431KB, 1000x1501px) Image search: [Google]
Hakari.jpg
431KB, 1000x1501px
>>
>>178960819
Ohhh THAT one.
That's the opening to Dark Souls 2
>>
>>178961110
No it isn't. Tell me the name now.
>>
>>178961148
Ok fine I give in, you win.
It's the opening to Full House.
>>
>>178961238
It's not, fuck you tell me the name of the song, its a female singer.
>>
>>178961290
The answer to your question resides in the discord.
Ask there.
>>
>>178961365
no, please tell me. Or at least tell me which user added it.
>>
>>178961290
Don't believe what >>178961365 said. It's actually Gimme Chocolate!! by Baby Metal.
>>
>>178961432
NSA added it
>>
>>178961482
thats not baby metal you piece of shit.
>>
>>178961536
yeah i lied
It's actually World Is Mine by Hatsune Miku.
>>
>>178961526
Ummm actually it was Gato since he won the contest so ask him.
>>
Hmm, this song I want the title to uses a word repeatedly...Maybe if I Google the word along with "song title" I may find out the name. Heck, that word may even BE it's name!
>>
>>178963340
I cant understand what the fuck this asian bitch is saying.
>>
>>178963691
Greedy. Ariana Grande.
>>
>>178964101
Thank you, was it that hard?
>>
>>178964101
>Gato is an Ariana Grande fan
>>
I tried talking to the boys, the ones I trusted at least since some of them were known to rat people out to phantom out of fear. I discussed the possibility of us just quittin' the biz. Running off to those sweet fields of Nebraska. I've always wanted to see those prairie's, maybe raise a farm there.

The boys told me it wouldn't matter if we did run. The Phantom would hunt us down and put a bullet in our brains. And every moment we would spend "free", we'd be paranoid about when the boss was gun' show up and put a boillet in ours skulls.

Just when we were all about to give up hope, an old friend wheeled on over. Joey. Poor sap, even though he had lost his legs to that cruel fuck, he still was forced to work for him.

But what Joey suggested then, gave us all a brilliant ray of hope.

"The boss can't come and kill ya if he thinks youse already dead."

And from that moment, we began hatching a scheme that would finally get us out of this job for good.
>>
File: Kay_Faraday_GK2.png (246KB, 389x494px) Image search: [Google]
Kay_Faraday_GK2.png
246KB, 389x494px
Investigations 3 when?
I need more of best waifu!
>>
>>178964101
Don't trust this Anon
The song is actually the ending theme to Home Improvement
>>
>>178967671
But that isn't Ema.
>>
File: serveimage.gif (876KB, 440x420px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.gif
876KB, 440x420px
Woooooooowwwww how was I supposed to know that my favorite character was going to take forever to rip.
I WAS KEYING OUT THE BLACK AND NOW IT'S ALL FUCKED UP A HUH HUH HUH.
Whaddya mean we're behind schedule, stupid fucking client dude, shitty piece of shit devs man.
*reads thread*
I DIDN'T SEE ANY GARRIDEB ON THE RIPPING LIST WHY ARE THEY ASKING FOR IT?
The thread keeps talking about some Garrideb character but I don't fucking see him!
If I don't make at least $500 on Patreon this month, my girlfriend is gonna leave me.
>>
>>178964385
Yes, actually. Getting a straight answer out of the person who submitted it is like trying to catch a greased up hog.
>>
Ryu Leg successfully trimmed from 36 emotes to 27. Dhurke wit cut from 26 to 20. Iris is probably next on the list unless someone here gives me something smaller to work with first
>>
>>178976273
Do Barnham and prosecutor Layton and hart vortex
>>
>>178976273
Do Rayfa.
>>
>>178973245
well Gato IS a nigger, and likes ariana grande apparently huh.
>>
>>178976273
You're doing the lord's work.
>>
>>178977149
Don't worry about vortex.
We're getting a new rip anyhow.
>>
File: f80.jpg (21KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
f80.jpg
21KB, 600x330px
>ready to jump into a case
>two areas mid-case and other players doing their thing in Arcade or Basement
>>
>>178977149
20 to 15, 20 to 16, and put aside because new rip apparently
>>178977597
62 to 46
>>178978448
Nah, I'm just doing some small cleanup
>>
>>178980461
Do Phoenix.
>>
>>178980941
Which Phoenix?
>>
>>178983689
That one Phoenix.
>>
>>178983689
Phoenix.
>>
File: 1496677882142.gif (2MB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
1496677882142.gif
2MB, 500x440px
>>178983763
>>178983943
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>178985112
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
>>
>>178985206
I see. After many Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations™, my Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth™ have brought fruit, as I now know which version of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney™ you are talking about.
>>
>>178983689
The phoenix folder.
>>
>>178987212
I'll take a look at it
>>
>>178933173
ooooh. When does the big bad admin make their appearance? I'm so excited!
>>
>>178941254
>a single person telling you to get out when you don't really have to listen isn't a circle jerk, it's one person being a fag.
>>
>>178987212
There's really not that many split emotes that warrant trimming them down. But I'll do it anyway
>>
File: spousalabuse.png (2KB, 198x49px) Image search: [Google]
spousalabuse.png
2KB, 198x49px
Meanwhile, in area 2...
>>
>>179001131
>>
remove trannies and area 6 when
>>
Cut AA Phoenix's emotes down from 23 to 20. He kind of needs a full overhaul though, something that I am not ready to do at the moment
>>
>>179005929
Yeah he's shit, I already have a fully customized ini myself.
>>
>>179007468
It's mostly that he has some garbage situational emotes no one would want, and a lot of alternate emotes that aren't being used
>>
File: not retarded.png (16KB, 256x191px) Image search: [Google]
not retarded.png
16KB, 256x191px
>>
File: objective truth.png (5KB, 289x218px) Image search: [Google]
objective truth.png
5KB, 289x218px
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.