[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ssbmg/ - Super Smash Bros Melee General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (104KB, 573x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
104KB, 573x800px
I think the reason /ssbg/ failed is because ssb4 is a shit game
So here's a general to talk about Melee and Project M
>>
File: americaneducation.png (40KB, 593x433px) Image search: [Google]
americaneducation.png
40KB, 593x433px
>>178509258
is mango the good guy?
>>
Stinky smelly disgusting faggots. All of you. Stick to netplay because you all fucking reek of shit and make the venues unbearable to play in. Wipe your fucking ass once in awhile jesus christ. When will you realize that the game is going nowhere and that the same 5-6 people have been winning since 2009?
>>
>>178513359
Mango is the edgy anti-hero
M2K is the pure one the hero protects
Hungrybox plays the hero but is actually the villian
PPMD is like dead or something now
Armada is the hero
>>
>>178514612
More like 8
Mango, M2K, Hbox, PPMD, Armada, Leffen, Wobbles, and Axe
But they're not the only good players
Qerb almost beat Hbox in a money match with Game & Watch, and is all around super impressive with a low-tier
>>
>>178516127
Are you fucking stupid? Wobbles and Axe LMAO.

Also PPMD is fucking gone forever. Who gives a fuck who he ''''''''''almost'''''''' beat in a MM. Thats not the only thing that matters in tournaments (1 matchup woooooo)
>>
>>178516329
What do you play? Smash 4? ZeRo won every tournament for 2 years.
It's not all about results, it's a fun game to watch.
>>
>>178516329
Wobbles and Axe both beat 4 of the gods of Melee, and have gotten high tounament placings lately. I think Wobbles got second at Evo one time, losing to Mango in the GF.
>>
>>178516505
I don't play 4, used to play melee. ''It's a fun game to watch''. What the fuck? I don't watch games, I play them.
>>178516849
And they'll never win a major because they need the luckiest bracket in the world. Icies and pika have a bad matchup spread. Do you think either of them have a chance vs Hbox or Armada in the current metagame?
>>
>>178519448
It's fun to play, too, ya know. You can still have fun and not rank high.
>>
go to sweden
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.