[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destiny General - /dg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (125KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 750x563px
>>>NEWS<<<
Destiny 2 Gameplay Reveal Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn1dML6RC5w [Open]
Full Reveal Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmFGetMZi6s [Open]
PC Details: http://www.pcgamer.com/destiny-2-pc-reveal/
Latest TWAB: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45919

>>>RESET INFO<<<
Nightfall: Dust Palace w/ Small Arms, Chaff, Match Game, Berserk
Heroic Strikes: Solar Burn, Brawler, Berserk
Heroic Story: Rise of Iron w/ Void Burn, Small Arms
Crucible Weekly: Mayhem Rumble
Trials: N/A
Xur: N/A

Weekly Featured Raid: Vault of Glass
Templar Challenge: Cannot let the Templar teleport
Atheon Challenge: Each player must destroy one Oracle each teleport

>>>LINKS<<<
Strike Specific Loot: pastebin.com/ALkpcq2j (embed)
Check Anyone's Status: destinystatus.com
Stats: destinytracker.com/
ToO Opponents Stats: destinytrialsreport.com
LFG Sites: destinylfg.net | destinylfg.com
Dead Ghost Locations: destinyghosthunter.net
>>
>>178448648
First for you fucks cannot even make a new thread
>>
Thank you Alpha team for making us a new thread
>>
>>178448817
Let it die, senpai
>>
>>178448857
>Alpha Team
Im not even part of the Inner Circle but I recognize that OP image
>>
File: willbrokenswatch.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
willbrokenswatch.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
no.
>>
>>178448895
No I'm pretty sure that's Alpha Team's Corbineck who uses that image

>tfw Alpha Team is silently watching over us
>>
>thread archived before new thread

w e w
>>
>>178448994
breh that's THE Seal of the Inner Circle, He's like their god or something
>>
IXth for vault of boners
>>
>>178449360
no, were too busy getting mad in TF2
>>
>>178449396
man, i need to get back into tf2. i miss legion
>>
>>178449396
wut game mode

anything other than TvT is wrong btw
>>
Why is Colt meme'd as a seal again?
>>
>>178449836
He is fat and hairy and rapes penguins.
>>
>>178448863
Lord Silimar died for his pile of stones.

He died when the Fallen took it in the battle of Alms. He died when the warlords destroyed it in their third great barrage. He died, blade through his eye, when the House of Devils smashed it in their westward campaign.
He died on the structure’s great steps, cut down by an advancing line of Archons, and when the stonework fell to cluster bombs.
He died in the structure’s sprawling shadow and upon its vaunted heights.
Once, during a Fallen siege, while the battlements crumbled beneath his feet, he leapt from its parapet, so that he might know the structure more fully, might feel the weight of the sky pressing down on all that stone and steel.
“The better to raise its next incarnation,” he said to those allies who later questioned his madness. As the Fallen charged, Silimar refused to abandon what he’d built, though others retreated to a stronger position. “Go,” he told them. “Save yourselves. I’ll slow them down.”
The enemy came in overwhelming force. A breaking wave of blades and firepower and death. Atop the structure’s central bulwark, Lord Silimar held his ground.
“Take it if you can, you bastards!” He shouted at the swarming enemy.
He leapt upon the great edifice and there put up a final stand as the enemy engulfed him. He died with his dagger in the guts of an Archon while the great structure shook with explosions and rained stones down upon the land.
Later that night, when Lord Silimar rose again from the ashes, he found Lord Saladin already there and waiting, standing near the place where he’d made his final stand.
“This structure is doomed,” Saladin said in the darkness. “You must know this.”
“Not doomed,” Silimar said. “Fated, perhaps. Doomed is too strong a word.”
“Use whatever word you like, but there’s another word that applies to this place: indefensible. And yet after each defeat, you rebuild.”
“I seek only to build it more perfectly.”
>>
>>178449128
No that's Corbineck's seal that he keeps in the Alpha Team penthouse pool
>>
>>178450006
Lord Saladin shook his head. “Only a fool would raise the same structure again and again.”
“These stones are like us,” Lord Silimar said. “Don’t you see?”
Silimar rose to his feet. He walked among the smoking ruins. The shattered blocks. He glanced down at the piled corpses of dead enemies. The charred remains of a once-great citadel now reduced to scattered rubble.
“They knock us down, you and me,” he continued. “But time and again, we rise. Like this place.”
“Eleven times they’ve destroyed what you’ve built,” Saladin said. “Why rebuild what will be knocked down?”
“Because one time they won’t be able to,” Silimar said. “And when that day comes, when this perfect, indefensible structure stays standing, then we’ll know.”
“We’ll know what?”
Lord Silimar looked at his old friend. Then he turned and strode the broken stones, and looked out over the ruins that spread away into the distance. “Then we’ll know it’s safe to build our city to the sky.”
>>
>>178450112
oh you, what will you ever do when Alpha Meme doesn't come back for D2?
>>
File: hanging.gif (392KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
hanging.gif
392KB, 200x210px
>>
Can I clean out the Abyss to get this week's chest or will shit just keep spawning?
>>
>>178450338
support the PC group that gets thread first
>>
>>178451185
Always gotta have a dick to suck, don't you fuccboi?
>>
>>178451353
:c
>>
File: 20170531234900.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170531234900.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Where were you when you realized Destiny plat was rarer than souls plat?
>>
>>178453960
It's not rarer due to people not earning it though.
A couple of the cheevos/trophy just don't pop a lot of the time.
>>
>>178454136
I know that pain, it took until recently for me to get some of my grimoire for the Dark Below, and I still don't have some House of Wolves grimoire
>>
>>178454136
There's always that one faggot that can't just go with the conversation, no he has to provide an entire fucking analysis.

You're wrong, there are no busted trophies on Vanilla Destiny, you're thinking about achievements on Xbox. Now can you get your head out of your ass or are you gonna go on another damage control binge where you don't have the balls to admit you were wrong on the internet?
>>
File: IMG_6301.jpg (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6301.jpg
21KB, 256x256px
I WOULD

L I T E R A L L Y

JERK OFF EVERY MAN IN A FULLY PACKED NFL STADIUM TO GET SOME TRIALZ?!?!? RIGHT NOW
>>
If there are any boners trying to VoG again? I get off in little over an hour of you wanted to try again.
>>
>>178454452
how would you keep going after the first couple? would you take rest breaks?
>>
>>178453960
sitting at home

but trophy % doesn't always directly correlate with challenge or difficulty, destiny has a considerably larger playerbase, so the margin of people who simply don't care about earning them is larger which means not as many will have it overall.
>>
>>178455091
So you're just gonna keep your head up your ass. Okay.
>>
>>178453960
i'm only missing strength of the pack and flawless raider
>>
>>178455419
ask some people to join density or something

flawless raider is easier than ever, I've done it thrice just for fun
>>
NOOBISH! PLEASE! THE RAID!
>>
>>178454847
I'd be game
>>
File: Please now.webm (235KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Please now.webm
235KB, 640x360px
>Auto Rifle quest from Crucible Quartermaster
>Upgrade Vision Stone I've had for 2 weeks
>It handles like a fucking dream
WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS SOONER
>>
>bf begging for headpats
wat do
>>
>>178457870
kys
>>
>>178457870
murder suicide
>>
>>178457870
give her (male) headpats
>>
File: lukems_invisible.gif (673KB, 594x394px) Image search: [Google]
lukems_invisible.gif
673KB, 594x394px
>>
File: frog Oprah.gif (132KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
frog Oprah.gif
132KB, 400x225px
>>
>>178457691
Too bad autos are trash in PvE

Bungie has nerfed so many things into uselessness, or never buffed them at all (see pulse grenade)
>>
>>178462195
>we have a healthy relationship with Activision and Blizzard
>>
>>178461308
she's making weird moaning sounds
should I continue?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.