[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dlg/ Duel Links General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4171.jpg (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4171.jpg
1MB, 1080x1080px
Good art Red Eyes when edition

Last Thread: nobody cares

Latest News
>Ultimate Rising and Age of Discovery have returned to the shop
>Super Joey is in duel world until 5/24. He drops some super shit
>The Paradox Brothers will be unlockable as a playable duelist sometime at the end of May. More details will come later
>New minibox is beast focused. It is a very poor quality pack however, new players should spend their gems elsewhere
>Characters have been data mined from all eras of Yugioh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point.
>A handful of skills will be nerfed/buffed this month, only one of note is Keith's Switcheroo which now requires 1k LP damage to activate.

Useless (Duel) Links:
>sites with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cards
http://duellinks.gamea.co/
http://www.duellinksmeta.com/
New player guides can be found on both sites, and many other places. Use google, newfags.

>A few tips for bad players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for quick play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new. If you are stupid don't even bother.
- Turn your battery usage bar up to max in the settings menu
- Everyone with a prismatic card is a retard, especially enemy controllers
- Until rewards are modified to adjust with the increase in difficulty, it is worth considering to not to level past stage 35. This keeps piss easy SDs spawning that auto duel shouldn't fuck up on if you give it a generic beatdown deck
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free
>>
I'm voting on thsi one
>>
>>176971997
First for Ishizu butt
>>
>>176971997
This thread uses outdated OP. Migrate here:
>>176972028
>>176972028
>>176972028
>>
This thread is best
>>
>>176972256
>>176972257
>>176972402
Samefag
>>
Red eyes sucks
>>
File: 1483260385765.jpg (7KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1483260385765.jpg
7KB, 250x249px
Wtf ofc the shit one was posted first
>>
First for it doesnt fucking matter just pick a thread so we can get to the usual shitposts about gift cards and red trashcans
>>
>>176972641
Must mean it's best
>>
Amazing thread love much
>>
gift controller retards forever btfo
i wonder if we can convert their tears into gems
>>
File: Screenshot_20170516-135627.png (598KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170516-135627.png
598KB, 768x1024px
I've spent nearly 5k gems making this bullshit and it still isn't complete.

I know I fucked myself with this box, but it's so much fun
>>
Hi can I get advice on my dick
>>
Hi where am the ultimate rising
>>
>>176972365
This, everyone should move the to non-retarded thread
>>
>>176972937
I feel like yellow baboon is better than the green one. Maybe run 3:2.
>>
>>176972937
I'd ditch the two wrecker pandas, they seem unreliable. Have they been working well for you?
>>
>>176973280
That would be this one, it was made first
>>
>>176973492
They're just there for diversity when using obedience schooled, might use that dog Maron instead

>>176973296
You're right, going to try 3:3 and see which works best for the deck recipe
>>
>>176973492
Wrecker pandas synergizes with yellow baboon. You can drop a beast into the graveyard (bonus if it was a baboon), and if it dies you can summon yellow baboon and get the panda back into your hand.
>>
So I didn't buy any packs yet and getting asswhooped in Stage 15, good thing the good packs come out tomorrow

What would you say I should definitely get (shit that works in a lot of decks), I don't really know what I want to build first yet

Got about 4.5k gems to drop
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.