[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tsg/ - Tactical Shooter General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Ready or Not.png (78KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Ready or Not.png
78KB, 620x349px
Appropriate Games: ARMA, SWAT 4, old Ghost Recon, old Rainbow Six, Squad, maybe Payday, maybe RO, Tactical Infiltration

https://youtu.be/IjscQ0HtaCg - New SWAT tactical shooter, possible SWAT 4 spiritual successor

Let's see if we can't make this a thing, I'd love to play something like this with peeps. Although right now all I have is Cold War Assault, Ghost Recon, original Rainbow Six and SWAT 4
>>
ready or not looks fucking great
>>
swat 4 netplay when
>>
>>176498746
i'd like to see this happen c:
>>
>>176498746
I am ready to ascend the anal staircase.
>>
>>176503927

I still have no fucking idea, what in god's name they're implying there, if they keep that whole arthouse sensibility that the trailer has through the whole game it'll be fucking amazing.
>>
File: 13998645978.jpg (39KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
13998645978.jpg
39KB, 500x329px
>>176507889
Agreed. I can only assume it is meant as an allegory of the gaming industry as a whole, that in order to succeed today generally you must prostrate (pun intended) yourself to investors and SJWs and in turn be anally ravaged. In their trailer you can see they did not actually ascend said staircase, but in fact bypassed it.
>>
File: yep.jpg (687KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
687KB, 3000x2000px
>>176508695
Upon further investigation one may conclude that the corpses littering the area of "The Anal Staircase" represent failed successors to SWAT/R6 roots. R6 Siege with it's focus on esports and MOBA style competition for example. The next scene depicts the consumer and player of these less than stellar imitations of the once great /tsg/ genre, bleeding and clinging to life (the fleeting hope of a new game) . Luckily it is not all bleak, as in the following scene a SWAT officer extends his hand as a gesture of hope to a small restrained child as if to symbolise the rebirth and innocence of the genre's intentions.
>>
I'm reading up on how to setup SWAT 4 multiplayer now...
>>
http://www.gameranger.com/download/

anyone interested should install this, it'll work for SWAT, and Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six
>>
>>176509412
Deep as fuck, old man
>>
I got the Ghost Recon multiplayer working at least, SWAT 4 is gonna be a lil harder
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.