[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dawn of War /dowg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Zahariel_&_Nemiel_I_Legion.jpg (170KB, 800x1172px) Image search: [Google]
Zahariel_&_Nemiel_I_Legion.jpg
170KB, 800x1172px
Brother Nemiel Edition

Relic Forums
https://community.dawnofwar.com/categories/dow3

Camera mod
https://github.com/HajBakri/DoWIII-Camera-Mod

Elite level grinding map(better than campaign/online)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=921234512

Instructions-
*make custom online lobby
*set fixed spawns
*set enemy AI to 3 Orks on Hard difficulty
>>
What Chapter bears the resemblances to other fictional / non-fictional names?

Raven Guard / Raptors = SAS / Spetsnaz
Ultramarine = Judge Dredd
Space Wolves = Vikings
Dark Angels = Black Ops
Storm Wardens = Scottish
Night Lords = Vigilantes
>>
I don't like how slow you get resources!
>>
>>176497445

Gotta prioritise the points you own or want to capture.

Upgrading your Points help a ton as well, so does Escalation in case you lose units.
>>
One thing I don't get about how DoW 3 turned out to be shit is why would you, as an entire team of game developers, put in so much work into a product but then neglect to do crucial, but relatively simple shit like make the options to rebind keys and adjust camera pan speed?
>>
>>176500720

The one thing that gets me the most is that.

You can't fucking rotate buildings.

Also hopefully new game modes.
>>
>>176501417
You can rotate buildings when you are placing them down to build? You hold and rotate with mouse. It's clunky and awkward to do though.
>>
>>176501818

>It's clunky and awkward to do though.

I never would've thought you had to click and hold. The game definitely needs a lot more QoL patches.

Hope the update end of this month is worth the wait.
>>
>>176502731
Its like that in a lot of RTS retard. Of course you aren't an RTS player, and neither is this game, so I can understand your frustration
>>
>>176503718

Wasn't it mouse scroll to rotate and ctrl to rotate and zoom?
>>
File: 1494415778083.jpg (517KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494415778083.jpg
517KB, 1920x1080px
>mfw none of my old time DoW and DoW2 buddies play DoW3

Can't fucking believe it, as if they gave up on the game.
>>
>>176505801

I enjoyed DoW 1 and 2 but a lot of the guys I used to play with have not gotten into DoW 3. It has the potential to be something but it'll take a lot of work.
>>
File: 3192977-0355120256-tumbl.jpg (220KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
3192977-0355120256-tumbl.jpg
220KB, 495x700px
Kharn the Betrayer as Chaos Elite when?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.