[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nioh General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: snow woman.jpg (135KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
snow woman.jpg
135KB, 752x1063px
Fuck Fextra Edition
>>
What is your main guardian pair?

Saoirse/Hi-Nezumi reporting in.
>>
>>176144683
Atlas bear since I first got it. I'm experimenting on different secondary spirits but I think the centipede with it's guard pierce is the best so far.
>>
>>176143069
That was me and yes I had 19% throwing weapon damage on my armor. WOTD Maria with melee is fucking ridiculously hard unless you're using some cheese of some sort. Her attacks are fast enough to punish most melee attacks.

I'm still trying to perfect my Red demon set and reattempt her on a no cheese melee build with 2kats. Most people I've seen beating higher difficulty Maria are cheesing her in one way or another.
>>
How unlikely is it to reforge CtA(Skill) now? I want to make a wind build using Masamune's armor.

Also, is there a CCD (enemy blustered) affix that can be rolled on armor/weapons? I don't want to use up 4 slots for mitsunari's armor.
>>
Where in the world do you get large unlimited Omnyo charms?
>>
>>176145019
Why does everyone use the red demon armor anyway?

I run master swords man + Kodama bowl + the weapons from the Raven Wing shit.
>>
>>176145019
I could somehow deal with Maria if she didn't have those amritabuff attacks. The fact that it instantly causes guard break if you block is the worst.
>>
>>176144405

Could you have made a shittier op? All you had to do was copy and paste from the last thread.
>>
>lucifer in charge of making generals
Nice OP you fucking retard.
>>
>>176144683
genbu and peacock
kato and kara-jishi

>>176145109
it's definitely harder with the added useless stats and it was already very difficult to begin with

> is there a CCD (enemy blustered) affix that can be rolled on armor/weapons
yes
out of curiosity, which one is blustered? wind?
>>
Do we have a list of all the smithing texts in the game so far?
>>
>>176145183
Because my stamina is 9 and I like my high iframe rolls, especially in a boss battle as aggressive as her where I'm dodging 90% of the time.

Honda clan should theoretically let you tank most of her one shots (waves still one shot me on WOTD with his passive though but they're much easier to dodge compared to her random melee spaz outs).

I could combine it with something but sadly there's not much other melee centric light armor. It's probably not a good armor set for her anyways since she's immune to all status ailments iirc.
>>
>>176145307

>>is there a CCD (enemy blustered) affix that can be rolled on armor/weapons
>yes
out of curiosity, which one is blustered? wind?

Yes, it's wind.
>>
>>176145235
Make a new copy-pasta without the fextra garbage in it, and I will use it next time.
>>
>>176145469

Whine more it's a resource people can use. Take your useless elitism back to /dsg/.
>>
>>176145307
Does CCD (enemy blustered) roll on only weapons or can it roll in both weapons and armor?
>>
>>176145684
>$0.03 has been deposited to your account.
>>
>>176145805
>>176145805
>>176145805

new thread (with an actual OP)

>>176145805
>>176145805
>>176145805
>>
>blue dragon can apply wind debuff on Raven tengu

This is great.
>>
>>176145469
Let someone else make the general next time and we will all be happy.
>>
>>176145891
The last thread was nearing 800 posts and was on page 10.
>>
>>176145876
Why would you need that?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.