[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/poeg/ - Path of Exile General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 759
Thread images: 95

File: 1481856732328.jpg (451KB, 3060x1787px) Image search: [Google]
1481856732328.jpg
451KB, 3060x1787px
No Beta No Races Nothing to do Edition

>2.6: Legacy
https://www.pathofexile.com/legacy
>3.0: the Fall of Oriath
https://www.pathofexile.com/oriath
>Offline Skilltree Planner
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Offline Build Planner
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
http://pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
>Trading
http://poe.trade/
>>
First for follow me on twitch
>>
File: FREEE.jpg (14KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
FREEE.jpg
14KB, 128x128px
>>175745126
>free
>>175745829
>FREE
>>175767014
>free
>>175815737
>free
>>175839275
>free
>>
File: ourguy.gif (1MB, 485x266px) Image search: [Google]
ourguy.gif
1MB, 485x266px
>>
File: 1436078748985.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436078748985.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>
>our guys height ever starting with 5'
>>
I played PoE... today...
to see if I still feel...
I focus on the RNG...
the only thing... that's real...
>>
Ranger is mine btw.
>>
File: 1491209907717.png (69KB, 298x226px) Image search: [Google]
1491209907717.png
69KB, 298x226px
>>175891981
I hate how nowadays every big shot streamer has to have that "pro" mic setup as if they're something more than some nerd in his room playing video games and asking for donations for a living

This is why alk with his $5 mic and keyboard from 1999 will always be my guy, just gaming, none of that pretend-I'm-pro shit
>>
>>175891830
HAHAHAHAHHA.... these fucking double dip changes..... good lord glad I haven't been playing this piece of shit game.

deader then a doorknob.
>>
favorite build go
>>
get off alk's dick, even he would be embarrased
>>
alkUpset
>>
*farts*
>>
I enjoyed scorching ray more than i thought i would

also ngamahu cycloner was fun but dem aoe

ek nova with headhunter felt pretty good
>>
wb + blender and wb + spook toss are my funnest setups
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (72KB, 896x147px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
72KB, 896x147px
>>
who the fuck is an alk?

lol these patch notes, lordy. This game is going to be ZZZZzzzzzz, no damage builds
>>
I was fucking around levelling a self cast incinerate with MoM as hierophant, two consuming darks and an infernal mantle

damage was actually decent, and looking at path of building you can get like 900k single target poison dps with perfect gear, and probably more if you go CI instead of life+MoM

died in lab at 73 though

I feel like the chances are pretty high that GGG will come out with a nice gmp jewel for incinerate though, and like freeze pulse it will become rather good
>>
>>175893583
oh wait a second, I take that dps number back, it wasn't dual curse with vuln
>>
There are tons of builds that do lots of deeps without fucking double dipping meme
>>
don't worry sheeple, mathil will come up with a way for you to still deal 7-digit dps with your 4k life crit build
>>
>still sucking GGG's cock this hard
>hating on mathil

how's it feel to be fat and alone?
>>
>omg I love mathil he's so fit and handsome xD
sup reddit
>>
Hi guys, I'm brand new to PoE and wanted to know if anyone has any good starter videos to watch and any tips from the Pros (Yourselves). I need to know what build is "meta" and what build is fun, etc.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7GqFLebBU8inlrcqTZFXtIwP362XrdNe
>>
>>175894794

Look up ZiggyD's beginners guide
>>
bring back elemental adaptation next to marauder but make it give 0 ES
>>
GUD DAY ZEE GEE DEE HERE
>>
>bring back year 1999 I can't deal with changes mom growing up is too hard please let's go back in time
>>
your point being?
>>
File: 1479668151378.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479668151378.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
have surgery in a month

hopefully i'll be dead before 3.0

i don't think i can handle the disappointment. i'm very fragile
>>
3.0 will literally save the arpg genre
>>
3.0 will literally cure cancer
>>
>>175900380
hi dumb catposter
>>
watching this former sc2 player play poe and his apm is through the roof holy sh*t
>>
if you own a quad tab you're a tryhard

don't tell me this gives you any significant advantage over 4 plain tabs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBO68bRfnL0
>>
>>175901743
K I N O
I
N
O
>>
i would even go as far as to say four plain tabs provide an advantage over the quad meme
>>
it's so difficult to come up with a build that is both off-meta and enjoyable enough to level past 90
>>
How's your guys luck been this league? I have gotten 11 ex and 13 keys to drop from monsters and boxes. Pretty good I would say. And I saw Chayula twice in breaches (didnt see Chayula once during breach league itself)
>>
File: tidebreaker.jpg (345KB, 1049x719px) Image search: [Google]
tidebreaker.jpg
345KB, 1049x719px
>>175902619
Hard to say since I've played so much this league including grinding to 100, any sort of RNG just averages out when you play that much. I'd say the single greatest RNG roll I got this league was divining my tidebreaker once and getting perfect in every roll. This was in the first week too.
>>
13 ex
11 divines
4-5 keys
SSF btw
>>
>>175903876
Does that thing even have any real use? End-game at least.
>>
>>175904675
If you're talking end game, not really. A Disfavour or a GG rare is better DPS, and stunning is a gimmick. The easy endurance charge generation is pretty nice though for mapping, fuck having to warcry to keep them up.
>>
D
>>
O
>>
>3.0 wlll just be reskins of current cont...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBO68bRfnL0
>>
when i kill a thread it stays dead
>>
this thread is full of softcore shitters so it doesnt stay dead
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-05+at+02.43.21).jpg (47KB, 217x451px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-05+at+02.43.21).jpg
47KB, 217x451px
What armour and MTX is this nigger wearing? Never seen this before.
>>
File: leddit.jpg (111KB, 971x730px) Image search: [Google]
leddit.jpg
111KB, 971x730px
>>175909640
>yet another sewer level
Can't call a game a game without a fucking sewer level.

Fuck you Chris.
>>
>>175909640
reskins are fine
It's not a replacement for actual content
But its a lot easier to flip colors and increase/decrease the size of existing models to get different environments.
>>
File: 1463352295439.jpg (504KB, 1114x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1463352295439.jpg
504KB, 1114x1088px
Page 10
Ha ha ha, can you be even more pathetic?
>>
File: dungeon_b[1].jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon_b[1].jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Dota2 now have arpg mode made by valve.
How can poe even compete?
>>
one is a cartoonish game in a casual genre made for casuals

the other is grimdark masterpiece in a hardcore genre made for hardcore players
>>
>>175915421
wut? that looks cool i hate dota tho
>>
File: Fib2sWc.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fib2sWc.png
78KB, 282x300px
>releasing an ARPG on a platform where they don't play ARPGs
>>
File: NqZVBWG.jpg (79KB, 700x451px) Image search: [Google]
NqZVBWG.jpg
79KB, 700x451px
>using anime pictures in a board where they don't watch anime
>>
so uh why doesn't anyone make diablo 2 inside of dota 2 anyway
>>
Silly Anon, everyone watches anime!
>>
>>175917249
why would you make a 20 year old game in a 15 year old engine?
>>
*boots up poe*
hmm today i'll level a scion ssf hc... no town portals allowed...
>>
>>175917717
because you could say hey i made a 20 year old game in a 15 year old engine that's better than your newshit game?
>>
>>175918074
>better

diablo 2 has not aged that well anon
>>
*shitposts*
heh... poetards are gonna love this...
>>
>>175918220
the only thing bad about it is technical. it shits on every game in the genre and it's not even close. and honestly diablo 2 @ 800x600 25 fps looks better than most games in existence so it doesn't really lose bad there either.
>>
>all of the goats in the Gorge boss room decide to ALL jump on me at the same fucking time despite there being over 20 other possible targets
This is actual fucking cheating.
>>
poe being better than d2 has never been about the graphics (which are outdated) or the performance (which is downright abysmal at times) you retarded shitter

kys yourself
>>
>>175918380
not just technical, there a whole bunch of game mechanics that are just bad and more that are outdated
>>
>>175918864
no.
>>
the only thing bad about it is technical. it shits on every game in the genre and it's not even close. and honestly path of exile @ 600x400 15 fps looks better than most games in existence so it doesn't really lose bad there either.
>>
>>175919160
buying potions, damage immunities, charms immediately come to mind
>>
>when the cost of the prophecy for an item is vastly cheaper than the item itself
>when the prophecy to upgrade the item + the item itself is vastly cheaper than the upgraded version
yes hahahah yes more profit more more MORE
>>
when you play in a trading league
when you boast about profits 1 month after everyone stopped playing
>>
>>175919639
you mean you dont like potting, don't like immunes and don't like having to choose between inventory space or charms or was there some other way you want to reveal how big of a baby you are
>>
I had to play poe in the lowest resolution possible full screened on a 1920x1080 monitor because my GPU died and I couldn't get a replacement for a couple weeks, this was back in darkshrine league I think.

It wasn't really that bad of an experience.
>>
look dude i have nothing better to do than play the game until 3.0 comes out

i might as well become the king of dead leagues in that time
>>
File: 1465749694079.png (124KB, 203x246px) Image search: [Google]
1465749694079.png
124KB, 203x246px
play hc ssf or fuck off to be honest
>>
how do you know someone is clinically retarded? when they tried to argue there was a choice to be made between inventory space and d2 charms

d2's brilliance is that it forcibly solved the inventory management issue by both making everything but runewords worthless and filling your inventory with mandatory stat sticks, thereby making sure players would play optimally with nothing but a 4x2 inventory slot left open on top of their cube

if you ever wonder why that game was botted to death, there you have it
>>
>>175919864
i mean that potions refilling when you kill stuff is a much better mechanic, you can't even pretend that damage immunities are a good idea, and that tradeoff ended up not being a tradeoff, everyone just filled their inventories with charms
>>
>>175920076
I mean, he was trolling, but yeah
>>
>>175920159
>i mean that potions refilling when you kill stuff is a much better mechanic
no not at all. i like rejuvs and belt slots. you like a console casual concession.

> you can't even pretend that damage immunities are a good idea
waaah my shit build doesn't work. you want to cry about something? iron maiden was broken. immunes opened up tons of gameplay aspects. grouping, mercs, runewords, alternate skills, etc

> everyone just filled their inventories with charms
lolwut? nobody did this outside of pvp where you need no inventory space. kys
>>
so how are you hoping to make money when 3.0 hits

I might take a break from rushing and just identify fucking everything i get
>>
>>175920076
holy fuck you're dumb
>>
there's just pretending to be retarded trolling, and there's genuine retardation like catshitter
>>
first of all i'm not retarded and you know i'm not retarded you just say i'm retarded because you don't like me because i'm better at video games than you
>>
full rejuvs were engaging gameplay

forced playstyle/grouping because of damage immunities was engaging gameplay

picking up a flawless gem instead of +20 life small charm was engaging gameplay

letting your a robot play your character for your was engaging gameplay
>>
inventory management in a game where you have no limited tries like maps in poe, a free bag of holding with your horadric cube, and weightless gold

interesting concept
>>
>i'm gonna take some inane aspects of the game then cry like a bitch about it
>>
poe would greatly benefit from elemental immune monsters because you can always use your chaos or stone golem for chaos or phys damage on your spellcaster or ask your friend for a carry

think about all the possibilities it would open
>>
yeah if golems in poe were a fraction as cool as mercs in poe i'd agree and there are immunes in poe already
>>
I really like all the thought that goes into filling my belt with insta 100% life potions instead if regular over time recovery

luckily the same playstyle was conveniently implemented in poe too with VP leech so I can keep being a braindead player
>>
a +50 main stat charm or an id scroll tome? tough decision, I'll have to check up a guide for this

how about this, charms that increase my gold find ability so I can find more gold and use it for engaging gold sinks like gambling or repairing my shield
>>
I like collecting a 4 slot belt and looting purple pots

Luckily I can do this without rejuvs with drac's or pally redemption or necro life tap
>>
whoops i'm out of alterations to summon my stone golem

well better go back to normal dried lake and farm some gold so I can summon my stone golem and it can score 2 more hits against this monster that is immune to my skills I spent 90 passives to improve

engaging gameplay
>>
>>175920375
>immunes opened up
No, immunes forced.

>nobody did this
Sure, nobody played as efficiently as possible. There's also nobody running shaped strands in PoE either
>>
>>175921178
>No, immunes forced
Right, making you play the game by its rules is forcing you to. Fucking tard.

>Sure, nobody played as efficiently as possible
It's not efficient to not be able to pickup items outside of softcore pvp. Stop posting you retarded faggot.
>>
the most efficient pve playstyle was literally a full inventory of charms and a horadric cube for the worthless junk you would throw into it

and once you realize all the loot is worthless outside of runes and perfectly rolled uniques, the only logical conclusion is to let a bot do the work for you
>>
Brah if you only kept space for a cube you're a tard. There's nothing else to post about. Mobs get 1-shot with just anni+torch alone. Gheeds and mf charms take up less than half the inventory. I seriously hope you didn't play much Diablo 2. I honestly feel sorry for how fucking dumb you are.
>>
imagine having to ask assistance to kill a white monster because the game designer thought it would be funny to make it immune to 99% of your damage except auto-attacks

imagine defending that cancerous playstyle with your mouth still full of blizzard semen

that's what it's like to be catshitter
>>
imagine if the joke secret level where you slaughter cattle that are immune to nothing ends up being the most popular area of your game because players don't find the idea of relying on their mercenary to kill white monsters all that appealing
>>
>oh look an immune, i'll use fireball instead of forb while my merc finishes the mob off
>gee that was such bad game design
>i'm going to autistically ramble about this trivial event for the next 100 posts because it's really really bad game design to use two skills and my merc to kill a mob
>>
Immunities are shit and if you think they are innovative or fun then you're as stupid as you are delusional.
>>
let me just twiddle my thumbs while my pet auto-attacks those fire immune goblins

I wield the power of inferno itself and can end prime evils with a flick of my wrist but for some reason those fire immune goblins are cannot be damaged no matter what I do and so I accept this as a necessary game design

I can't think of any more engaging gameplay, this is the pinnacle of arpg
>>
File: 1422043041434.png (369KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1422043041434.png
369KB, 600x600px
immunities on players and or monsters are reddit cancer
>>
immunes you couldn't 1shot were extremely uncommon

but pls do go on about how shit you are
>>
THEN WHY THE FUCK DOES THE MECHANIC EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE????????????
>>
what's the optimal free inventory space:gold find charms ratio? I really need to optimize my gold/hour returns so I can make sure I always have enough to resurrect my pet

without him I am helpless against the 500 fire goblins generated in this area let alone this extra fast extra strong extra faggot rare that spawned with triple immunities
>>
bringing back reflect would solve everything
>>
what's wrong with a malignant tumor? just put a band-aid over it and you won't even notice it anymore
>>
>>175921293
I'd love to see you defend GGG introducing spell and projectile immunity in maps
>just group with melee players, what's the problem?

And picking up items isn't efficient
>>
replace current vaal pact effect with "you have 900% increased life gain on hit. You cannot leech life"

instantly balanced + opens up interesting itemization

hire me GGG i'm a game design god
>>
why does anything exist. just give me a strawman to beat to a pulp in a little 1x1 room with all the skills in the game at my command or else it's just bad game design

>>175922021
>find charm
>oh shit this helps my build
>be you
>find charm
>oh shit i'm an autistic assburgerlors now my brain is hemmoraging
>>
dude mercenaries open up so many possibilities

instead of having your character become useless for no apparent reason or prior warning in random areas of the game, now it can become useless but with the saving grace of an auto-attacking pet

now that's what I call real difficulty
>>
>>175922090
I don't want immunity in PoE you shit eating faggot. It's almost like Diablo 2 is an entire game and you can't just arbitrarily pluck mechanics from it and have it work well in an entirely different game.
>>
who cares if you're an elementalist and spent all your passives or gear specializing in elemental damage

just use a bladefall gem for those elemental immunes

it's not that difficult, are you that bad at the game?
>>
on the positive side, we won't repeat any of those mistakes in the sequel of the game we're making, after all we've had more than a decade to polish it
>>
poe ain't a polished version of diablo 2, not by a long shot.
>>
>>175922227
Why not, they're a great design that open up "tons of gameplay aspects. grouping, mercs, runewords, alternate skills, etc"
>>
If immunities actually affected the players experience in
>extremely uncommon
situations, then what does the mechanic accomplish?

The mechanic either does nothing or is annoying and in the way.
>>
relying on your auto-attacking pet is engaging gameplay

having all your choices as a player be rendered meaningless for extended periods of time is engaging gameplay

asking for help from a friend to kill white monsters is engaging gameplay

collecting purple potions is engaging gameplay
>>
I honestly cant tell if people are being sarcastic or not.

I think everyone but one retard here is on the side of 'immunities are shit, get em outta here.'
>>
>>175922403
If they wanted to make the game focus more on grouping, usage of a secondary skill, mercs as a means of immune breaking, runewords, etc then yes, why not but that's not PoE you fucking retard.

>>175922407
It's almost like if you build correctly it's uncommon to run into tough immunes and if not it's a tell you suck dick at diablo 2 and should probably stop telling others about it because you sound more retarded with each new post
>>
just make a hammerdin that rapes 99% of game content because almost nothing is immune to magic in the game and nothing in the later areas is

jesus christ, you can't be this stupid? who told you to roll sorceress, here have this triple immune extra strong extra fast rare, at least you can rely on your pet to kill it so don't complain

it's called difficulty you nooblet, if you don't like it wait until you see the sequel we're making
>>
File: WsTAlhW.png (2MB, 1023x766px) Image search: [Google]
WsTAlhW.png
2MB, 1023x766px
they fixed hammerdin magic immunity bug
there are no triple immunes outside of ubers
there are immunes in poe that can render an entire build worthless

pls kys, you're the dumbest person alive
>>
pick any form of damage, specialize in it, you can now kill atziri on a 4L with a brand new level 70 character

pick any form of damage, specialize in it, you now have to rely on your auto-attacking pet to kill white goblins

brilliant game design, pack it up boys the arpg genre has been figured out
>>
>>175922654
I'm asking you a question,

What does the immunity mechanic accomplish if it only affects your experience in extremely uncommon situations?

In those extremely uncommon situations, the emotion felt is only frustration or annoyance.

How is this seemingly anti-fun mechanic innovative or engaging gameplay?
>>
why even bother giving players the illusion their choices matter

just give them set and spell scaling off weapon dps, players are casuals and don't like thinking

we'll sell billions off the name alone, so who gives a shit
>>
File: Screenshot018.jpg (457KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot018.jpg
457KB, 800x600px
>damage relies on status ailments
>build is shut down
poe, great game, really. and immunes are really hard and bad game design. so never put them in a game again.
>>
File: 1479049785148.jpg (53KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479049785148.jpg
53KB, 599x600px
>>175923091
>those flasks
>those gems
>blood magic?????????????
>that resolution

absolutely disgusting delete this immediately
>>
>>175923314
>extremely uncommon situations
That's the part you build towards. For example when you're low level with poor gear and a poor build, you need to farm some levels and gear. Or maybe you decide to group up to get past the obstacle. Or maybe you find some piece of gear your Merc can use that makes you breeze past immunies in the meantime while you yourself gear up to clear them. It's a nice little progression curve that perfectly compliments the exquisite item game.'

>anti-fun mechanic
Sounds like your idea of fun is attacking a defenseless object with colorful objects.
>>
GGG stopped catering to hardcore when permanent allocation became a thing. It was either remain elitist hardcore and barely scrape by or casualize and flourish. It's a reductive dichotomy and I'm not justifying that it ought to be either way but every league has slippery sloped further and further towards casualization. Knowhing that, any new developments shouldn't come as a surprise if one has looked at the trajectory of things.
>>
>>175923391
because everyone is for burn / poison / freeze / etc immunities in poe
>>
>>175923619
a common immune in diablo 2 is no more challenging than a blue pack in poe
>>
really like that part where I need to buy a t1 unique to equip on my animate guardian so it can auto-attack cold immune sea witches faster

that really makes poe's gear progression so much more meaningful to me
>>
dude who cares if your build is shaper viable

if we decide your fire spellcaster can't kill those fire immune monkeys, then you can't kill them, period

it's called progression curve, you retard
>>
>>175923091
>there are immunes in poe that can render an entire build worthless

status immunities aren't even close to dumpstering on builds like d2's immunities do
>>
>having to use a different skill to kill a mob that can't be damage by your main skill is bad
>falling asleep while running the same area repeatedly is good
thanks guys poe is great
>>
there's so much half-assed shit in poe that it drives me mad

so much untapped potential

example: raise specter STILL isn't bound to the gem
>>
hey man, you got a level 100 character, could you help me clear this area? I'm struggling with those lightning immune lvl 67 bats

no can do kiddo, I'm a shit player and decided to specialize in lightning only

maybe my stone golem can help though
>>
if you have poor gear and poor build, just farm sea witches, they're not immune to fire

or ask a friend for help

or put better gear on your animate guardian

or start leveling a bladefall gem

if you don't have a rotation of 5 skills to kill any combination of white monsters, you're probably stupid and you shouldn't play poe
>>
the opportunity cost of an offlink attack is way too high to justify

would just skip the content at that point
>>
>PoE has a shitty version of mercs so buttmad baby has to downplay immunes
lol kys
>>
rather than have difficulty result as an organic mix of gradually more difficult combination of monster affixes or monster types, why don't we just slap damage immunities on some of them

this will force players to farm specific areas their shit non-magic builds are relegated to or wait for their auto-attacking pet to clear white monsters

this game design choice will really highlight the depth of builds players are allowed to enjoy
>>
>Blues and Rares are now sometime immune to certain types of damage.

Why in the fuck would I stop to try to deal with a pack of mobs (or mob if rare) if I can't kill it near instantly like everything else?

I'd just skip it, kill the boss of the map, throw the next map in and go.

Oh no, I missed out on probably nothing.

Gratz the mechanic does nothing but remove a a few mobs from some maps you run if you're unlucky.

Great mechanic 10/10 engaging and fun really makes you think bout those builds you make.

Reflect does a better job than immunities.
>>
>oh no some buttfuckme uncommon triple immune stone skin haste a million billion life and damage mob in Diablo 2

Why in the fuck would I stop to try to deal with it when I can't kill it near instantly like everything else?

I'd just leave the game and be right back where I started in two seconds flat minus that one immune.

Oh no, I missed nothing.

Gratz the mechanic does nothing but add a few extra choices that PoE doesn't have. No biggie, I'll just fall asleep drooling on my keyboard clearing the same area repeatedly it's that easy.

Iron Maiden does a better jon than immunities in my 1.10 build character
>>
so a mechanic that nobody enjoys or praises, that is utterly lazy in design, counter-intuitive and not a reflection of the level area is fine because it's uncommon or because you have mastered the art of putting your head into the sand and ignore it

brilliant game design I must say
>>
>I'll keep speaking in absolutes while ignoring everything they said and adding maximum hyperbole along the way, that'll surely show them the light
>>
Iron Maiden

Required Level: 12
Prerequisites: Amplify Damage
Details: Causes the physical, melee damage inflicted by the target to reflect back to themselves. Does not effect non-physical damage, or non-melee attacks.

damn, this really made me rethink my hammerdin build
gotta be careful not to mix in auto attacks with my giant hammers of quadrillion magic damage or the game might punish me for my original never seen before build of pure magic damage build
>>
PoE is good you see because there's no immunes so like instead of utilizing group play, various skills, equipped mercenaries, crafted items to overcome obstacles, etc

You just like spam 1 skill with no regard for anything else. It's so much better than Diablo 2 because of this.
>>
File: Screenshot010.jpg (477KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot010.jpg
477KB, 800x600px
I dunno how I ever managed to deal with these immunes what with conviction aura, mages and army of minions. Glad they didn't put them in PoE. Phew, that would just make the game impossible (like how Diablo 2 is)
>>
immunities are a nazi mechanic promoted by the alt-right
>>
D2 is godlike in many aspects like itemization, not recognizing this makes you a fucking shitter
>>
>Utilizing group play
lol please im not going to play iwth other people in this shit optimized game no matter the mechanic you put on mobs. I'd rather quit than be forced into playing with other plays.

>various skills
Do people not already use certain skills for niche encounters? Wither totem, warcrys, decoys, movement skills, plenty of builds arn't 1 button spam builds. Although some are if thats what you want, hell some builds dont even require you to actively use a skill.

>equipped mercenaries
I'm not a summoner and I dont like shit AI pets while I play. I dont even like upkeeping golems, nty

>crafted items to overcome obstacles
what do you even mean by this? Gear swaps? People gear swap for niche situations all the time. Look at all the top lab farmers, they weapon swap while running then swap back for single target, people swap gems for single target vs clearing. Sibyls for niche elereflect encounters. changing your gear or setup based on situations happen all the time.

>etc
Please continue the list

>>175925243
Most sense spoken so far
>>
it's good because the difficulty comes from randomized end game content with randomized end game mods that counter specific build archetypes you might not see if you stay in dried lake rather than expected monsters you will work around or ignore because they are expected

it's good because the difficulty comes from the combination of monster affixes and types, from magic packs to rares to bosses, not from arbitrary road blocks that says your input as a player is now to watch your pet auto-attack or roll the same magic damage build as anyone else

it's good because despite specialization being rewarded and not punished, every choice has an opportunity cost and characters that are all-in in one particular type of damage or gimmick or defense will struggle here and then, or be explicitly told to change their strategy or hit a wall

it's good because rather than pigeonholing players to group up with exp incentives or emulate the abilities of other classes through high end items, one can become self-sufficient since skills are not tied to classes

it's ironical you would use as an example a character that was a literal combination of other classes:
minions: necromancer skills
warcries: barbarian skills
teleport: sorceress skill
aura: paladin skill

for the modest price of full end-game gear, you no longer have to rely on others to kill white monsters and can now fully enjoy the botting experience! amazing game design
>>
at least I can start to see why catshitter is so much of an incompetent retard in poe, a game that requires the bare minimum of thinking to be self-sufficient
>>
not quoting anyone makes your autismal posts even more pointless
>>
dude just use these runewords giving you the abilities of 4 other classes and you can enjoy being able to kill white monsters too

it's not that difficult, and it's good itemization because every player ends up with the exact same gear
>>
honestly don't care about any of the new content 3.0 brings

i'm just waiting to see what GGG's new p2w gimmick will be

or how everything they add will also need to be designed to work well on console, thus confirming everyone's suspicions that the xbox port now dictates game development

i mean really, how many things has chris lied about? just about everything. he can't keep getting away with this
>>
looking at the bright side, d3 necro is getting released soon so you can enjoy a game made for people like you

heard it has godlike itemization and set items too, you'll probably love it
>>
>>175926045
The league with 3.0 will just be another inventory clutter league to push more stash sales as per usual.

> he can't keep getting away with this
He can and he will
>>
how much are you paying to play this game again?
>>
about $400 and im VERY entitled to have the developers do what i want
>>
i've spent $0 but i'm regularly in the top10 of every HC league and i've won multiple demigods so my opinion is very important

and my opinion is this game is shit and GGG are scam artists
>>
you're not special and you don't matter
your shitty unoriginal necro in d2 was not special and didn't matter
your dumbass opinions and thoughts don't matter

time to wake up and smell the coffee you dumb shitter
>>
File: I.jpg (59KB, 625x504px) Image search: [Google]
I.jpg
59KB, 625x504px
volatiles are just a shitter check. discuss.
>>
ever time i open a degenerate white male stream they're always listening to some shitty rap music
>>
Volatiles in its current state is shit, they need to be changed
>>
currency in its current state is shit, we need gold
>>
perandus coins already exist you retard
>>
>>175923823
>>175923906
>>175923943
>>175923961
>>175924067
>>175924085
>>175924095
>>175924238
>>175924350
>>175924514
>>175924635
>>175924758
>>175924860
>>175924947
>>175925235
>>175925243
>>175925376
>>175925424
>>175925570
>>175925825
>>175925831
>>175925973

Holy FUCKING SHIT, can you please start acting like fucking adults and not blasé "so cool" affected teens?

Talk to each other like real fucking human beings. Quote each other because that's fucking civil. Stop making every one of your goddamn posts a fucking sarcastically vague passive-aggressive remark about the other person's opinion.

At this point you're obviously fucking invested in the argument, you're obviously not being "lol ironic troll for reply bait", you retards, you spent like two hours arguing about the thing.

My FUCKING GOD, you're like the two catty bitches in the office who can only communicate through sarcasm and passive-aggression.

>"uh, no, i'm actually FINE with a soy latte, i just asked for a milk one, but WHATEVER, this is okay too, it's not like i really care, gosh..."
This is LITERALLY YOU. Do you fucking understand? In your pursuit of post-fucking-irony, you have devolved down to the level of fucking BRAINLESS VALLEY GIRL TRASH. This is it! Congratulations! You're finally the little girl like you've always wanted to be! Dominance asserted! We'll make sure to NEVER wear the same clothes as you, ladies, because god fucking forbid.

You wear it better anyways. Good fucking riddance to that.
>>
R*DDIT GET THE FUCK OUT I'VE HAD IT WITH YOUR RETARDATION
>>
qft
>>
Rogue exiles should drop microtransactions, perandus coins, sealed prophecies and league specific uniques.
>>
>can you please start acting like fucking adults
I live with my mom and spend 16 hours a day on the internet instead of having a job

what do you expect?
>>
what the hell is a soy latte
>>
soy milk
>>
THE ENCROACHING DARKNESS
THE GAMBLER
BLOOD FLOWS FROM WITHIN
THE FERAL LORD IN THE SOUTHERN FOREST TWISTS THE WILD TO HIS WILL
TALISMAN LEAGUESTONE
PLAYERS ARE CURSED WITH TEMPORAL CHAINS
AREA HAS PATCHES OF CHILLED GROUND
PROPHECY LEAGUESTONE
+3 CHEST LEVEL DIVINERS STRONGBOX
1/1000000 CHANCE TO GET THE RIGHT OFFCOLOR
ONE-SHOT VOLATILES
NO 3D ART 4 YEARS LATER
BRING THE CORRUPTED MINIONS BACK TO CATARINA
TORTURE CHAMBER MAP
THE OPULENT
PLAYERS HAVE 25% LESS AREA OF EFFECT
>>
>>175927606
unironically youing this because this nonyouing shit is lame

patiently waiting for the pendulum to swing again on trends like it always does
>>
*acts like an adult*
>>175927606
>>
How about I swing my pendulum on your face, bitch?
*unzips pendulum*
>>
File: 5289057-suicide-Stock-Photo.jpg (105KB, 1300x850px) Image search: [Google]
5289057-suicide-Stock-Photo.jpg
105KB, 1300x850px
4 YEARS LATER AND NO SHAVS DROP
170 QUANTITY MAP AND NO RETURNS
30 EX BUILD CANT KILL SHAPER
NO CURRENCY VENDOR IN HIDEOUT
2000 HOURS FOR POE.TRADE TO UPDATE
STORM CALL WILL NEVER BE VIABLE
40000 SORCERER BOOTS CHANCED
TEMPLAR WONT GET PANTS IN 3.0
WITCH WILL NEVER SIT ON MY FACE
>>
if you're unhappy with the game, pack up your shit and go play d3, that's as nice as I can put it don't force me to get vulgar
>>
FUCK GGG
>>
File: projectpoopoo.jpg (27KB, 569x252px) Image search: [Google]
projectpoopoo.jpg
27KB, 569x252px
>>
I played Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing and I liked it.
>>
3.0 will fix eerything
>>
>>175928161
hey BUDDY, i got a news for ya, this is the Internet and i can type whatever i want. haha!
>>
>>175928485
start acting like an adult please
I've had enough of this passive agressive bullshit
>>
how much do we hate D3? Am I allowed to play it for a few days till i get bored now that I havent touched poe in a couple weeks since i've done all that I wanted to do. i dont want you guys to hate me for trying to fill time with a dead game is that okay guys
>>
it's more disdain than hate, d3 is what my sister would play and enjoy but she's a casual normie, i don't hate her for it but we won't be playing games together anytime soon
>>
d3 is more fun than poe right now. chris is a hack
>>
why are you still here
>>
to remind you how shit this game is
>>
to torment you
>>
>>175928578
at least he replied to you

and you replied to him too

progress
>>
https://clips.twitch
.tv/PiercingFaintBaguetteStinkyCheese
>>
>hurrr use the reply feature otherwise my deformed brain can't keep up as I forget things I read 5 seconds ago
>>
who are you replying to? please use the quoting feature I can't follow who's responding to who otherwise
>>
get with the times kiddo only reddit replies to each other
>>
alkaizer is /ourguy/, he always was
>>
new player, first time.
currently at lvl35, doing normal run, lazy pally build.

advices, recommendations, what to stock, what to sell?
selling recipes, what up with that?
>>
have you thought of using the wiki

i've heard people have compiled useful informartion there
>>
>>175929171
wtf is a pally build
>>
marathoned the first 30 minutes of this game, did i enjoy it?
>>
>>175929227
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/105920

block block block all day
>>
what a shitter build, what's the point of blocking when you can instakill everything on screen

follow a mathil build instead
>>
thats a really shit build and looks so boring
>>
>block block block all day
have you tried making a good build instead of being a punching bag

this is why i hate noobs
>>
>Every immediately bullies the nooby trying to have fun

wew
>>
Im so freaking excited to see the new supporter packs and what they bring with them! Do we have a estimated time as to when they will arrive? :o
>>
i like being a beefbag, its relaxing and fun for me.
its fairly simple and lets me learn cause it doesnt demand deep understanding of the game, which i as a new player obviously dont have.

it may not be your style, so dont play it.
but you could try giving me some advices on how to be better at this game, no matter what the build.
>>
>block build
>fun
>>
>>175929645
They're arriving when the beta starts in late May/early June
>When are the Fall of Oriath supporter packs coming? I can't wait :D
>They'll be available the day that the Beta for The Fall of Oriath starts.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1890670
>Late May/Early June: The Fall of Oriath Beta begins.
https://www.pathofexile.com/oriath
>>
i love how i've been playing this game for many many many years but this fish who started playing 3 hours ago is giving me a moral lesson on how to enjoy the game

are you for f*cking real?
>>
>>175929645
26 points (84% upvoted)
38 votes
>>
I have some advice for you. Start a new character.
>>
browse the wiki and play the game is my advice
>>
[Shitpost] Describe your sex life with 3 passive tree notables
>>
If you can only choose one, is a jade or stibnite better for evasion when you account for the smoke cloud?
>>
>>175892797
What are you talking about? The changes are a good thing.
>>
Announcing nerfs mid league is a dick move
Some of us, fellow traders, already stockpiled meta uniques
But nooo, lets nerf them and drop prices
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
good thing i haven't been playing this game but fuck ggg for nerfing meta uniques i've been stockpiling
>>
i fucking wish ggg had the balls to numericly change shit on the fly once every week or 2

but no we get a patch that might actually shift the meta once every 3 - 12 months

the cowards
>>
2.0 was just a patch
2.2 was just a patch
3.0 will be just a patch

just some numbers shuffled around
just some uniques buffs and nerfs

what do they even do with all our money
>>
God I hope they will fix ES/Life soon.
>>
just remake all life nodes into "more life"
>>
really disliking this Enigma meta

hope Blizzard fixes it soon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt1bLufR-VA
how can GGG even compete
>>
File: 1493973691823[1].jpg (48KB, 615x548px) Image search: [Google]
1493973691823[1].jpg
48KB, 615x548px
me irl
>>
make sure to buy stash tabs before 3.0 goy, you will need them oy vey
>>
for what?
>>
for all the hard work chris does you fat sack of useless shit, games not free to make
>>
im still losing fps on maps with elemental ground
no stash tabs for you, jew
>>
get better hardware, game is perfect and runs perfect if you can't handle it go play on your ps1 you piss smelling loser. dont you dare click that non premium stash tab you fucking faggot sat there with your cum stanined underwear i'll rip your guts out, buy the premium ones
>>
>>175891981
fun fact: mathils real name slavic
>>
fun fact: fun fact
>>
retard
>>
is his real name mathias the builder
>>
>>175934385
I've never understood how people stain their underwear with cum

It's not comfortable to jerk it with you dick still in your underwear. I could maybe see pulling it through the fly and having the cum fall back down but why not just pull your underwear down so you don't cum on it?
>>
>blue arcanist box dropped an exalt
based weekend droprate boost
>>
this has NOTHING to do with path of exile
>>
you're not a real man if you've never jerked it through your underwear before
>>
so PoE stopped being fun what do
>>
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
>>
agree desu d3 is fun poe isnt
>>
use quoting you autistic fucks
>>
why don't you go back to the d3 general then
>>
why dont you hang yourself you ggg shill, we cant all get what we want
>>
imagine having to pay $40 for a new class
>>
brand new expansion adds 1 new class just for 40 dollars
>>
imagine having fun in a video game
>>
how's your vanilla wow stream going on, projectpt
>>
imagine having blizzard's cock firmly lodged down your throat a decade after they've stopped making good games
>>
imagine being bitter and contrarian
>>
oh my god blizzard added a new color for the mana orb for the necro class

omg omg take all my money activision best game company ever omg omg
>>
LEARN. TO. USE. THE. QUOTE. FEATURE. YOU. AUTISTIC. PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE RETARDS.
>>
File: frog_piano.jpg (13KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
frog_piano.jpg
13KB, 350x263px
*quotes you*
>>
I gotta be honest and say I don't like Path of Exile. From the archaic UI, to unintuitive gameplay mechanics, to the currency and other little things, I never got hooked into PoE the way I was with Diablo 2, and even Diablo 3 to some extent. I've tried to play PoE many times, always dropping before the end game.

Having said that, well, fuck me, it's really hard to still like Diablo after all this. Diablo 3 is a joke, and someone will always point out how "the amount of hours we all played the game should be enough" or "Diablo doesn't have a monetization system, so that's why they don't update as frequently", but that's all bullshit!

I still don't like a lot (a lot) of things in Path of Exile, but this is the true sequel to Diablo 2 and the best Action RPG at the moment, and that is comparing to Diablo 3 in it's whole existence.

I love the Diablo franchise, but the game, and Blizzard as a whole, is like that ex-girlfriend that you keep getting back to, even though you get burned and let down every single time. Not anymore. Enough is enough.

The Necromancer won't save Diablo. At this point not even an expansion would. Only Diablo 4 with a new direction, but I don't think Blizzard will ever do it. The Blizzard of today is not at all the Blizzard I fell in love with. "Fuck that loser" sounds about right.
>>
omg omg i'm such a bitter loser please mommy dont burn my trendies or else also you owe me a stash tab
>>
>>175937485
I'm so sorry, I legit didn't know it was common practice to use the quote feature here. I will do so in the future.
>>
haha just kidding heres another unquoted post for you my main m8
>>
>>175937693
Same man this neat I thought only reddit only had reply chains. Holy fuck. How do I get them show up underneath like reddit does though?
>>
.tv/WiseVastMouseGrammarKing
>>
in D3, the Necromancer's iconic Corpse Explosion skill scales off... corpse life? NO of course not, that would make too much sense, it scales off your WEAPON DPS yes use that big scythe on your necro and your CEs will explode much harder because that's the extent of D3's depth, your ability to explode corpses is directly correlated with how hard your weapon hits

remember, a decade of game expertise went into this and you only have to pay $50+50 to enjoy it
>>
isnt that good though, youd have a more consistent damage output
>>
Gentlemen, how de we make 3.0 (((Fun)))?
>>
>the numbers dont work how i want them to work personally MOM GET ON THE EXTRA TENDIES MY AUTISM IS FLARING UP AGAIN I NEED MY PROTIEN
>>
it's good if you play an arcade game, not an arpg
>>
victor vran > PoE

Not even memeing.
>>
daily reminder that anyone who brags about playing on hardcore without having a level 100 character is worse than a shitcrow
>>
what if we tried to create a cohesive and intelligent itemization instead of reducing everything to a dps number so that spellcasters and melee and ranged and summoners all play the same

nah that's too hard lol
>>
where's the victor vran general
>>
where's the poe general
>>
poeg = path of exile general
>>
poeg = shitposting general
>>
File: 1388097219884.jpg (32KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
1388097219884.jpg
32KB, 396x381px
>282 posts
>28 images
>43 posters
>>
44* posters
>>
the feel when you play in a group and they laugh at you for being a lifebased melee but you stay strong and keep fighting because you wont conform
>>
>when you play in a group
>>
>when you play
>>
when you believe
>>
File: 558184_n.jpg (64KB, 640x709px) Image search: [Google]
558184_n.jpg
64KB, 640x709px
>he doesn't have a currency tab
>>
File: 1489402111454.gif (664KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1489402111454.gif
664KB, 500x282px
Mind over matter is pretty comfy; hopefully, with all the redditors complaining about how life-based builds suck, life-based builds get a buff and mind over matter gets even comfier.
>>
MoM already got a buff
>>
>>175936901
id pay $40 per new character if i dont have to run lab on it for its lifetime
>>
What do I do with chance orbs? Convert them to another currency or use them on strongboxes/maps/leather belts?
>>
sorcerer boots
>>
Why would you use chance orbs on maps ever?
>>
you do it if you're SSF
>>
File: 1488563849389.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1488563849389.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
How common is the Hunter's Resolve Divination Card? Would it be retarded for me to try to farm for a Quill's Rain through that card?
>>
you probably wil get more quill rains as drop while doing this
>>
you do a realize there's a card for a 6l short bow
>>
this cannot be happening
>>
File: 1488005373201.gif (2MB, 560x430px) Image search: [Google]
1488005373201.gif
2MB, 560x430px
IIRC, a guy in ssf tried to farm the porcupine and straight up rage-quitted the game due to its rarity; I mean, I'm all for autistic farming, but that card is rare as fuck.
>>
So what you're saying is you want to be rewarded for being a casual, well that's not how things work here buddy
>>
File: poepatchsoon.jpg (116KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
poepatchsoon.jpg
116KB, 600x600px
>>
good meme
>>
our girl is online
let's support her streaming career
>>
whats her twitch channel called
>>
>>175945619
cooterz
>>
madness is doing the same thig over and over expecting different results - steve jobs
>>
File: 1493666727272.png (212KB, 454x342px) Image search: [Google]
1493666727272.png
212KB, 454x342px
if you don't know, you don't deserve to be there
>>
i havent come here in ages

wasnt alkaiser a diablo 3 streamer?
>>
>>175945864
.tv/WiseVastMouseGrammarKing
>>
"was" being the operative word

d3 is dead dude
>>
>>175925424
>lol please im not going to play iwth other people in this shit optimized game no matter the mechanic you put on mobs
That's another reason why Diablo 2 > PoE

>Do people not already use certain skills for niche encounters? Wither totem, warcrys, decoys, movement skills, plenty of builds arn't 1 button spam builds
Yes and these were all in Diablo 2 and then some. Diablo 2 was far more skill usage intensive than PoE.

>I'm not a summoner and I dont like shit AI pets while I play. I dont even like upkeeping golems, nty
I see your point coming from PoE as the summoner is dogshit compared to Diablo 2 but that's not a point against immunes nor a point in favor of PoE

>what do you even mean by this? Gear swaps?
Nope. Not even close. We're discussing immunes. So hurr I wonder what I mean by this, what can overcome immunes by crafting? Sounds like you've never played Diablo 2 or quit after encountering your first immune. In either case you're a retard.

>>175925973
Yeah it's better to have only two good item types rather than a whole plethora like Diablo 2 (Runeword, Crafted, Set, Unique, Magic, Rare can all be BIS). That way you can keep propelling your shitter tier complaint with immunes. How convenient.
>>
would rather take a nap than entertain your stupidity any longer, catshitter
>>
that guy who gets his shit slapped my immunes then dedicates his life to whining about calls other people stupid, how cute
>>
should i equip this runeword which gives my character the ability to teleport across distances or a white piece of junk I found on the ground

that was the kind of tough decision you had to make in d2 that is unfortunately absent in poe
>>
>everyone had to pick teleport
famous last words of a pally shitter who doesn't know how d2 works
>>
everyone could thrive in d2 as long as they built their character intelligently*

*for example, check my necro with a t1 runeword to teleport, a t1 runeword to self-buff with warcries, a t1 runeword on my merc for a free aura, it worked because i built my character intelligently
>>
I'm playing a game that sucks to play unless you have good items

Let's spend the next several generals splitting hairs about some trivial reason why
>>
poe has non existent inventory management which speaks volumes about the lack of vision of GGG

at least in d2 you had to decided whether to leave space to pick up items or fill your inventory with gold find charms
>>
great general guys
>>
File: 1487346690658.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487346690658.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
what if the poe lore happens in the same world as undertale but 100 years in the past
>>
Diablo 2 had a small inventory due to technical constraints of server storage at the time.

And if I didn't farm hell ball with 9 skill lifers I was losing so much efficiency I couldn't even pickup a single item.
>>
File: improvements.jpg (37KB, 308x248px) Image search: [Google]
improvements.jpg
37KB, 308x248px
>>
amusingly enough the entire d2 twitch community at this point revolves around 2-3 guys who speedrun the game because that's the only part of the game where immunities and a completely one-dimensional itemization are not completely intrusive
>>
>>175947581

>the hd d2 remake will be given away for free like the sc1 remake

poe wont survive that
>>
oh yeah everything actiblizzard has done about the franchise lately has been a real success
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB6595M5Mes
can't wait for the necro release!!!
>>
Or maybe an ancient game that revolves around gearing doesn't make for good twitch viewership because what's best to watch =/= best to play. Nah it's le immunities that rekt my toddler brain is why. They're all running from them!
>>
i would literally pay $50 for a stream of a hammerdin doing baal runs 24/7

anything blizzard related, I must give my money to, they're the best company ever
>>
remember when they made a panda expansion for wow

and people actually unironically ate that plate of shit and asked for seconds
>>
I'm so glad I can watch ziggyd autism grind maps,24/7 this is the pinnacle of twitch viewership
>>
you watch streamers you deserve

in your case, reddit's golden boy because you're a shitter
>>
File: IMG_0222.png (426KB, 700x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0222.png
426KB, 700x681px
How to fix flasks:
They can only be filled in town by completing a potion recipie that you need to find the reagents for. Reagents can be white magic rare or unique and are found in specific areas/maps. On average about 5-7 reagents will spawn per instance.
>>
how did someone as perfect as asuzara end up with a degenerate like raiz...
>>
shit idea
>>
>>175949403
Is that a new pokemon
>>
>>175949560
No that's a yugioh
>>
twitch is interestnng
>>
what are some good duo builds to play with my gf
>>
>>
women are obsolete
dont fall for xhem
>>
dont listen to the poeg homo
>>
Viper Strike her pooper
>>
I honestly wish you would all just fucking DIE
>>
i wish i would die too
>>
hang yourself, you're welcome
>>
File: 1493869582217.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493869582217.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>
I was talking with a friend who plays PoE, and was asking them about how to build to play a spellsword who uses melee elemental mixed with ranged magic, and they said it's not really viable for late/endgame stuff. Are they correct in that? I don't really know what to build for that sounds fun. I was just doing whatever for my first playthrough as a witch, since it doesn't really matter at the default normal difficulty, and I just wanted to experience the story before I try actually building as a serious character.

Also, is Scion bad? They said that Scion isn't awful, but that she's basically not as good at each specific branch as the characters already in those, and that her ascendancy sucks. I still want to play her when I eventually unlock her, but still.
>>
scion is god awful but she will get buffed to 1.3 overpowered levels in 3.0
>>
>>175955005
Try out cyclone coc
>>
>>175955005

maybe not. i guess you can build something like a cast on crit char or something cospris-based, so you are still technically melee but most of your damage comes from ranged spells

and yes scion is bad atm. there are very few legit builds that would be better off as scion, and those builds are shit
>>
game is laggy as fuck during breach and perandus chest, max setting and min settings still get 60fps outside fights but like 10 inside big clumps. what do
>>
>devs quickly integrate twitch into the client
>kripp quits poe
ahahahaahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>175955585
runescape mode
alternative, quit
>>
>>175955585
???
don't run perandus and breach like i do
nigger
>>
File: gamesucks.png (690KB, 1288x476px) Image search: [Google]
gamesucks.png
690KB, 1288x476px
>>175956310
>>175956645
lagg has nothing to do with texture settings though, something else is fucked. I had to change sf5 to not run on my first core and only on other 3 to get that to run smoothly. I get the same or better fps when setting everything to max so there is something that i need to change because my pc should run it fine.
>>
>>175957145
>dat frametime variance
>pc should run it fine

keep deluding yourself m8
>>
>>175957257
but it will any other game on steam just fine so fuck you desu
>>
what does "on steam" have anything to do with it, retard?
>>
>another toaster pc player asking why poe runs bad
>>
File: 1484771391177.jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484771391177.jpg
78KB, 600x800px
I am just saying that i run all my other games just fine, no need to be an asshole
>>
File: 14725013461940.jpg (97KB, 740x826px) Image search: [Google]
14725013461940.jpg
97KB, 740x826px
shit cat desu
>>
>it's another GGGcocksucker rushing to defend his master's POS game's trash performance even though it's known to dip even on rigs capable of playing recent games on ultra
>>
just started whats the best MELEE class
>>
witch necro is objectively the best belee class (with scourge)
>>
File: framedrops.png (457KB, 731x413px) Image search: [Google]
framedrops.png
457KB, 731x413px
can run smooth for the most part just get these drops
>>
>i play minesweeper on ultra so i should be able to play any game on ultra

redditlogic©
>>
{{{smoth}}}
>>
>>175958608
>>i play minesweeper on ultra
>d3 on ultra with 100 mobs on screen, runs fine.
>poe on lowest possible settings get fps spikes.
yeah that pic isn't smooth i just opened the breach.
>>
small indie company
>>
I don't like catposter, but I understand him. You have to find your niche in this shitty (you) economy.
>>
File: 1493491702099.png (110KB, 286x217px) Image search: [Google]
1493491702099.png
110KB, 286x217px
>b-b-b-b-b-b-but they're a teeny tiny indie company you guuuyss
>>
File: 1484785958358.jpg (191KB, 1058x1385px) Image search: [Google]
1484785958358.jpg
191KB, 1058x1385px
using predictive instead of lockstep helped, but thanks for nothing poeg
>>
tfw no gf to pump your passive points into
>>
Post flasks that you'd drink irl.

Personally gonna have to go with the Vessel of Vinktar. Bet it would taste like some blueberry energy drink.
>>
haha this game is unfun and doesn't even run well but I will still defend it over d3 because im a contrarian haha
>>
>having fun in games
>>
>>175960516
doedre's elixir
over and over again
>>
File: 1462315408102.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462315408102.png
7KB, 400x400px
>going into a vidya game's general NOT expecting people to defend their game
It takes a special kind of stupidity to be this retarded.
>>
>their game
>acting like you have an investment in ggg and make money from the game but actually you do it for free
It takes a special kind of autism to be this retarded.
>>
no one is defending anything. but if a retard with shit internet and shit pc comes here to complain dont expect people to coddle him
>>
What are you even saying?
>>
>no one is defending anything
>apart from all the times they did
>>
File: 1468613553517.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1468613553517.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>assblasted anon with a shit pc blames the game for not being able to run
>>
but he can 'run all games on steam' even though the only other game on steam he plays is undertale. ggg are scum!
>>
File: 1484954671853.png (385KB, 610x663px) Image search: [Google]
1484954671853.png
385KB, 610x663px
>>175961729
>being this mad
>>
who are you quoting
>>
Figure it out yourself.
>>
>>175961385
fuck off catcunt
>>
Getting fucking tired of these gggdrones
>>
why are you even here? go play your amazing $40 one class expansion
>>
The people need me
>>
ebin.
>>
Are you Trump?
>>
ebin
>>
relax wilson
>>
When can I expect my first 5l chest?
>>
150 fuses in
>>
what do you mean by expect
you can buy it for the currency you find in 15 minutes of playing
>>
>>175947798
D2 has amazing items you triple shitter
>>
>{{{amazing items}}}
>+1 to skill
>>
I could fucking HEEM anyone here np
Just fucking test me you little ESniggers
>>
when poe is dead (any time after 1 month into the temp leagues) this gen should just be "POE & ARPG General" tbqh
>>
it just shouldn't be
>>
nah it's more like 2 months
>>
File: 1437341861619.jpg (55KB, 601x386px) Image search: [Google]
1437341861619.jpg
55KB, 601x386px
>doing some poe trade
>trader responds and sends an invite
>join party and head to his hideout
>game crashes
>get back on as quick as I can
>trader whispers to me
>"wtf don't waste people's time man"
s-sorry.
>>
hopefully poesmooth loses its paywall for 3.0.0 or i'll be unable to play
>>
>when it rolls both reflects
why is this allowed
>>
does desync even happen anymore in predictive?

seems like adding lockstep made predictive basically a lag free game mode
>>
i just instantly ignore anyone who wastes my time on a trade or ask about an item without making an offer
>>
>>175968295
predictive will feel smoother if you have shit connectivity, but desync is noticeable, specially if you play melee

lockstep is desync-free but if your net is shit its gonna feel choppy
>>
>>175968434
huh that's weird I have low ping so I just play lockstep but I read some people claiming predictive is like perfect almost now since they fixed all the bugs while making lockstep
>>
>>175968610
predictive is not as bad as it was back before 2.0, but desync is still a problem at times
to play with lockstep you should really have about less than 50-80ms ping to the gateway and no jitter (this means no wifi, or a very good wifi), so i wouldnt be surprised if a lot of 3rd worlders simply cant play with it
>>
does GGG provide healthcare and dental coverage if stream and promote their game as my main job?
>>
Just started, duelist

anyone know any good "solo/group" builds?
>>
did trump take away your healthcare you fat tub of lard
>>
>>175969692
Lacerate Duel Wield Gladiator
>>
>>175969929
im not looking to specialize in duels tho
>>
>>175970081
there's like one cluster on the duelist wing cmon man you're going down there for health anyway
>>
>>175970081
>>175969929

that wasn't me, is there a site I can check out some decent builds?
>>
File: 1484513387041.jpg (75KB, 500x752px) Image search: [Google]
1484513387041.jpg
75KB, 500x752px
>play game about theorycrafting
>copy builds

i hate postmillenials
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i2o2wW7xbQ
>>
>expecting me waste my time theorycrafting in a game that doesn't offer a easy method full reset
>>
>right click a regret stack
>hard

lmoa
>>
>>175962015
>doesnt even get any in thread (You)s for his effort
lmao eternally btfo
>>
immunities are a bad game design
>>
What's a good attack skill to use with staffs? My inner hipster want to play a staff build
>>
[Players cannot Regenerate Life, Mana, or Energy Shield]
[Players cannot Leech Life]
[!Monsters Reflect...!]
>>
those also a bad game design
>>
So you can see how the two are similar huh...
>>
volatiles are a bad game disign

atleast in current state

bearers better a game design
>>
god forbid you have to think for a few seconds rather than pressing one key with your eyes closed for an hour
>>
I'll make sure to relay your incredibly interesting and never seen before feedback to GGG
>>
they will never remove volatiles because of you being a shitter
>>
i thought this game was game i watch tv with

why i need attention to play tv game

that a bad game design
>>
I unironically rewatched the entire first season of True Detective while grinding level 99-100
>>
>>175972410
no
>>
>>175973689
>>175974235
Can't they just make Volatiles function a bit like those Otherwordly bloodline mobs?I mean,make it like every 2-3 seconds they get a visual cue that they'll explode if killed at that moment,it lasts for x seconds and then it's off again for y seconds,rinse and repeat.Or not i guess,GGG's balance team surely knows better than me.
>>
>nerf volatiles
>bring back old reflect

there i fixed poe
>>
your first mistake was thinking ggg made a game (in a solved genre) with fights mechanically intensive enough to justify using more than a movement skill and clearing skill
>>175974001
>>
how do those guys keep thinking of those suggestions
they sound like game design majors
>>
>>175975087
Old PoE was so much better in many ways. I miss some of it.
>>
>>175975087
>Open Breach
>Rare with reflect aura spawns
The tears would sustain me for years,it'd even better than the old Beyond reflect rares.Also bring back phyl. link and OotFS Devourers (pre-nerf).
>>
no one's forcing you to stay
d3's necro release is right around the corner
>>
>go play this other pile of shit instead the current pile of shit
>>
File: atziri's cousin.jpg (159KB, 605x643px) Image search: [Google]
atziri's cousin.jpg
159KB, 605x643px
d3 so dead only rl necromancer bother with it

*DROPS MIC*
>>
it died when permanent allocation was released
>>175975318
>>
>>175975624
Correlation or causation, anon?
>>
>>175974970
yes a bad game design

why i need attention to play? why i need think?

chris said this is tv game to kill monster after long day work.

reflect a bad
immunities a bad
no regen a bad
volatile a bad
no leech a bad
thorns a bad
etc

why every expect game a hardcore when develops want tv game

why HC when game not HC anymore?

old poe HC make sense
new poe HC no sense

Money is with SC, GGG make a tv game for SC, GGG make money
>>
>>175975606
this is a sfw board you degenerate
>>
>>175975498
so design a build that can handle reflect then, just like pre-2.0 poe

GGG only nerfed reflect because they're too retarded/lazy to balance the game around it
>>
>>175975721
hence why it's censored you nigga
>>
the game got more complex over the years

this changed was deemed unacceptable for pea brain idiots like catshitter who couldn't adapt and were left in the dust
>>
>>175975786
Didn't say otherwise.Too bad that the majority of the current playerbase is pretty much "more crit multi yo",so old reflect would cause an aneurysm on half of them.
>>
both in terms of long-term slippery sloping towards casualization, which was an inevitable trajectory around that point moving forwards
>>175975703
>>
first of all i was in the top 10 twice on the HC SSF ladder so you can't criticize me

second of all there's only 2 or 3 players in /poeg/ who are better than me and you aren't one of them
>>
third of all designing a build that can handle pack reflect was more complicated than the shit builds we're stuck playing these days
>>
yeah but you're also a retard who thought botting and cheating in d2 made you a special breed of elite player so we've already established you have no real idea how shit you are
>>
shut up you fucking cuck

(Legacy Supporter Pack)
(Breachlord Supporter Pack)
(Phoenix Supporter Pack)
(Prophecy Supporter Pack)
(Ascendant Supporter Pack)
(Highgate Supporter Pack)
(Grandmaster Supporter Pack)
(Conqueror Pack)
(Ruler of Wraeclast Pack)
(Diamond Pack)
---------------------------------------------------
Nerds don't want to enjoy the actual experience, they want to geek out over forecasting what it might be like
>>
in what ways at all. mechanics interactions are more fleshed out but ggg has given so many shortcuts to solving previous problems (charge generation, curse upkeep, trigger gems in general, ailment immunities and avoidance, stun avoidance, unique flasks as a concept, opportunity cost of damage and defense absolutely skewed etc etc etc) that playing the game can be reduced to movement skill+clear skill
>>175976050
>>
if you're so much better than the majority of the playerbase, prove it and do something the majority can't

like getting 100 in hc without any help
or killing shaper ssf, hc
or beating the top end game content with a build you made

until then all of your complaints are noise because you're just as trash as the rabble you're trying to separate yourself from
>>
>implying you did any of that
>>
hey if you're so good why don't you do these things that any braindead fucking animal could do, all it takes is sinking lots of hours into it, and practicing content in shitcore!
>>
File: 1487448221279.jpg (27KB, 324x278px) Image search: [Google]
1487448221279.jpg
27KB, 324x278px
desu, you're only considered good at this game if you can speedrun from A1n to A4n under 1hour and 30 minutes in hardcore. If you can't, you're shit
>>
the concept of layering defenses got more complex, gone were the days of max block, 95 all res and enduring cry linked to spell echo or 5-second immortal calls

the concept of reserving mana got more meaningful and less accessible, making it an important build decision rather than an afterthought

leech became its own meta shifting mechanic instead of just being a blanket free out of jail card everyone could use

monsters and bosses became more complex, and with it the ways to successfully design a build that could handle them

itemization became more complex instead of having a clear absolute 50 ex t1 unique dominating an entire archetype, we went from chests like lightning coil or cloak of defiance being an absolute must to players learning to build without them

ascendancies were a game changer forcing the player to start thinking a little instead of just choosing a random class in the upper part of the tree to make a spellcaster

the game wasn't so lazy that reflect was the only way to keep players in chck

maybe you would know any of this if you weren't just a shitter
>>
>>175975710
you can always play d3 with your grandma
>>
File: 1487633704498.jpg (142KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1487633704498.jpg
142KB, 567x437px
stop questioning my value as a player you fucking drumpfkin ableists
>>
anyone else feel lonely when they play PoE, why do I get this feeling with PoE but not other games?
>>
>>175977317
i play d3 when poe in lull
but d3 only last week at most before bored where poe last 1 - 2 month before bored

poe is same as d3 now,just better in more important reguards. it keep retention
>>
PoE is a solo game, if you want a social bonding experience, go play a MOBA or some MMO shit
>>
current state of poe is trash, i don't get how anyone can argue it's not. gold help us all if 3.0 is shit
>>
>gold help us all
glad we got a jewish d3 fugee among us
>>
notice how i sum that up in the literal second sentence

>>mechanics interactions are more fleshed out<<

the ""thinking"" part (or: where people gravitate towards meta) got more complex, if you want to be gracious and call it that, in that there are more moving parts in the engine

the playing part is anything but because of the power level offered as a function of those moving parts. in a meta build, the whole is so much greater than the sum of its parts it's absurd when compared to the power levels of older builds relative to their patch cycle.
>>
the PoE-Killer LostArk is only months away

hold on bros
>>
>>175978141
well the sooner ggg realize that they can steal the D3 money milking cows the quicker the game turns into D3.

we've been heading down this path a while now, and is baffles me that people still see this game to be 'the true successor to D2'.

poe is more comparable to D3 now than it is comparable to D2
>>
maybe you're playing the wrong genre? arpgs are not meant to be slow-paced, tactical games where you carefully approach each combat with the finesse and thought required of a turn-based rpg you stupid projectretard wannabe, they're games where you BLOW, SHIT, UP

luckily enough, the playerbase also got better at spreading information over time and now you can copypaste your favorite mathil build to enjoy the illusion of suceeding too
>>
>ARPG
>ACTION RPG
>""""""""ACTION"""""""" RPG

>Whaaa the game isnt slow paced and methodical anymore whaaa the game is reflective of what genre it is whaaa its just another d3 close whaaa muh d2 experience whaa
>>
dude the game was so much more complex when it took me 5 dual strikes to kill that zombie in fellshrine

the game was so much better back then
>>
Haha dude sorry to pull your loins but I'm gonna keep this Devotos with 40% lacerate damage up on poe.trade for a few weeks see if I can fish for the 6-8ex I'm told I can get for this enchant haha if you're still pestering me for it by then we'll see haha.
>>
>tfw no lewd witch mtx

Does GGG even play there own game??
>>
doubt many people would say the game was better overall before 2.0 came out, but GGG has failed at finding the happy medium between 1.0 and now

game design and balance for GGG seems like they're playing a game of darts while blindfolded. they might get a lucky bullseye with some things but most of the time they miss the board entirely
>>
*posts in between tv ad breaks*
*strawmans in hyperbolic absolute*
that'll show them those fucks that want to go 10 minutes a map :)
>>
as long as Detonate Dead scales from fire and elemental damage rather than my weapon DPS, I think it's safe to say PoE is closer to D2 than it is to D3

how the f*ck does equipping a greatsword enhances your ability to blow corpses
>>
i'd blow ur mom lol
>>
Why are you guys so (you)phobic in this thread? Or is it only one person?
>>
>>175979535
both.
>>
post-sincere cynicism and misanthropy
>>
>>175979535
dunno its pretty dumb tho, cant follow arguments / discussions all that well, cant tell if someones being serious or it replying to someone sarcastically
>>
what does misandry have to do with anything tard
>>
File: f6d.gif (1MB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
f6d.gif
1MB, 480x336px
guys please quote this i need to feel validated
>>
yeah wtf no women play Poe
>>
there is now (audible sigh) no discernible difference between poe and (audible sigh) diablo three

*quits poe and starts streaming vanilla wow on youtube*
>>
>>175979839
why do burgers in anime always look so delicious
>>
>>175979839
here you go

post more anime pls and ty
>>
>>175979839
>>175980083
>>>/a/
>>
>he thinks a bullseye is the best thing on a dartboard
>>
>>175980368
holy shit there's a whole anime section on this site guys!
>>
>he

dont you goddamn reddits EVER assume my gender again
>>
damn Re:Zero got some cute nekogirls (neko means cat in japanese) huh..
>>
i'll assume your gender to be that of a sissyboy, now bend over
>>
File: 1493059254095.png (448KB, 846x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493059254095.png
448KB, 846x900px
https://gfycat
.com/VigilantIckyJohndory
What was his mistake?
>>
he didnt just keep attacking to outleech it. probably didnt feel confident on his dps for it plus no proper flasks to overcap res
>>
unique flasks are overpowered

3 offensive unique flasks are better than a quest reward sapphire/quartz
>>
Whats a build that'd be okay without flasks, I cant stand hitting 1 - 5 a million times a minute

im not a fan of macroing this shit but im also not a fan of carpal tunnel
>>
you have 2 options:

1. stop being a retard and use macros like normal people do
2. uninstall
>>
GGG should just implement an autoflask button at this point
>>
I recently dropped back in and noticed that my 88 marauder still got reset.
Originally he was sort of chaos incinerate fellow ( just when Consuming Dark got introduced ), and now I am trying to figure some neat idea how to repurpose him.

Any suggestions for build? I have some particular items sitting around that I could use.
>5-linked Carcass Jacket
>Legacy Consuming Dark
>Pillar of Caged God
>Belly of the beast
>Legacy Meginord's Girdle
>Pledge of Hands
>Maligaro's Virtuosity
>Rise of Phoenix
>Doon Cuebiyari
>Legacy Facebreakers

Plus bunch of items I could get from guild chest.
Any ideas? The character's now on softcore, so I can go bit silly with it.
>>
>>175985880
Looking at things, I could make a Righteous Fire build of sort.
>>
>>175985880

>fellow

not gonna reply to someone who thinks that just because a char looks big and strong it must be male. its 2017 ffs
>>
Spiritual Deficiency
Crimson Jewel
(15-20)% increased maximum Life
Increases and Reductions to Mana in Radius are Transformed to apply to Life at 400% of their value
>>
>single mana cluster now gives 140% life so all life builds are forced to use those jewels :^)

you do realize that making certain item mandatory for life builds is what got us into this mess, right?
>>
might as well remove shav's seeing as that's the bis chest for mages who are BM
>>
>>175985075
soulthirst :^)

you're incentivized to press a flask only once every 20 seconds
>>
File: beyond_cards.webm (2MB, 1728x720px) Image search: [Google]
beyond_cards.webm
2MB, 1728x720px
>plebbit says that you can't drop area only cards from beyond monsters
>trusting plebbit

when will ppl learn?
>>
File: fishing hole.jpg (179KB, 935x636px) Image search: [Google]
fishing hole.jpg
179KB, 935x636px
just found a fishing hole in LSC shaped channel , anyone know whats up with this shit, should i go buy a fishing rod?
>>
>>175989009
Got a tree for that build? Thinking of running it for my first build next league. How's the single target?
>>
>>175989269
thread 1863193
Invalesco is the shit
Single target gets better only when you are highlevel and have really nice gear/jewels, but mapping with frostblade is fucking amazing, even with that shit unique claw (touch of anguish)
>>
on the subject of builds for next league, how many builds are looking to be rendered useless by changes in 3.0
>>
>>175989216
wth
>>
>>175989624
Anything reliant on poison or ignite to function is probably dead. Flameblast is probably gonna have much worse single target now, while anything with poison will be much worse.
>>
>>175989624
probably a lot, so many builds were just exploiting double dip. i'm going to go srs as league start, easy/cheap/safe and scales really well.once the skill tree is revealed with the new keynodes as well as all the new jewels and uniques i'm sure there will be plenty of fun new things to theorycraft.
>>175989752
this , lmao get fucking rekt flameblast.
>>
>>175989752
Damn, flameblast looked fun and I was thinking of trying it at some point.
>>
>>175989990
it wasnt and you wont miss much
>>
>>175989975
yeah I just don't want to do a SRS build because I'm actually doing that this league.
>>
current burn / poison double dipping builds shouldn't be dead ((((assuming GGG knows what they're doing))))

ideally they'd just be more inline with everything else instead of scaling exponentially
>>
File: lucky.jpg (77KB, 490x299px) Image search: [Google]
lucky.jpg
77KB, 490x299px
>>175990264
yeah this was the first league i ever ran srs , always wanted to try it but never got around to it, it's pretty fucking op. i got pretty luck when gear too so i don't know if starting fresh with shit gear will make me want to kill myself or not. this is the best crafting rng i have ever had in this game, 1 alch on a white base and then a single chaos. also crafted a really nice +3 to socketed gems unset minion speed ring
>>
>>175990264
my plan is spectres if the improvements are good enough or ed if not
>>
>>175990997
I have pretty shit luck other than getting a Tabula in The Coast on Normal and a few reliquary keys I sold, but other than that getting money is hard and I almost never get any good links on good gear.
>>
>>175991267
is ED going to become more viable in 3.0? I tried it out, but it just seems slow and shitty, plus doesn't that double dip usually?
>>
>>175991581
I don't think it'll lose much because of its spell damage applies mod and being a projectile
>>
>>175991581
ED will probably be fine, ED's damage over time is based on the projectile so you can scale proj dmg and chaos dmg , it's a double dip but not the same kind of double dip that will be fixed in 3.0.
>>
>>175991826

Ah, fair enough. I hope they fix the AOE for contagion though, shit was just unpleasant to deal with, especially considering how fucking irritating it is to cast contagion then cast this slow fucking ass projectile and oftentimes contagion is closer to wearing off and you kind of have to be in the thick of a pack to even utilize contagion+ED
>>
>>175992228
yeah i kind of hate ED , it's way to slow. it has nice DPS but the downsides are just too annoying, i would rather go caustic arrow/wither totem. wither totem and vaal lightning trap melt most bosses.
>>
File: 1493001745787.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493001745787.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
Seriously, the bullying against Softcore members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Softcorers are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Softcorer who finds it hard to take pride in his own elague after having months of constant and needless attacks defaming my playstyle from insecure losers here. Why not bully Hardcorers or Racers? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than us? Even streamfags get bullied less than us and yet we are the most accomplished players in this game.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful
Your're destroying our community, your're dividing poe players against each other, your're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
>>
>>175992506
it's a shame because getting that perfect "one contagion and one ED and it just spreads through half the map" shots is so fucking satisfying.
>>
>>175992954
yeah it's a pretty sweet feeling. hopefully they add some threshold jewels for ed or contagion , proj speed and or AOE would be a godsend
>>
>>175992660
If you were a man you'd play on Red like me, because I get off on the sense of danger
>>
only shitcrows would be content with playing poe for more than few weeks because they never accomplish anything

HC players beat poe and then move on to beat another game until the next league comes around
>>
>>175993479
hell, a unique that applies level X contagion to enemies hit by spells (or ED specifically) would be sweet as fuck
>>
>>175993821
kinda hoping the threshold jewel will do that and give a little bit of proj speed/damage/aoe
>>
>>175994089
I don't know what it'll do, I just hope it refines ED to be a single cast instead of cast this, then this, then this, and hope for the best.
>>
>>175994359
ed was never designed to be a single cast skill though

if contagion's aoe gets unnerfed it'll be fine imo
>>
>muh aoe nerfs

yeah keep whining about a half inch difference like it matters lmao
>>
>>175995130
eh, they were kind of harsh nerfs in some circumstances
>>
>>175998672
I don't think it was so much harsh nerfs as them trying to nerf shit that deserved it, but inadvertently hitting stuff that didn't, and either being too dumb or lazy to fix it
>>
skill beats size
every time
>>
No, it's 1 month.
>>
>>175999059
isn't that pretty much what i said though?
>>
>>175999774
no, a nerf being too harsh means the nerf was intended for that skill and just overdone. I just plain think Contagion + ED was never intended to be hit the way other skills were.
>>
Contagion was barely hit:

20q + lv. 20 AoE + 1 AoE cluster (2.5) = 30 radius
20q + lv. 20 AoE + 1 AoE cluster (2.6) = 27 radius

DAMN WHAT A NERF THIS SKILL IS DUMPSTER NOW

No. It's one of the few AoEskills that are still fine, it's almost as if you shitters are pulling things out of your ass without actually playing the game, oh wait.
>>
>>176000308
in general ED + contagion is a shit skill regardless of its AoE, and while an AoE boost won't help it, an AoE nerf definitely hurts it. It's a shit skill made worse by way of nerfs. And any jewels involving it will be super expensive because they'll likely be required to make the build usable, on par with EK Nova in terms of necessity
>>
>>176000308
isnt that like a 20% cut in aoe?

you're covering 4/5ths of what you previously did

not the end of the world but thats quite a hit
>>
>post strange death webm to reddit
>don't have ping graph enabled

i don't understand how they expect people to care when you can't discount lag?
>>
>>176000598
>3 is 20% of 30
?
>>
>>176000308
shitters regurgitate what they read on r*ddit which is filled with shitters

playing a build to at least 90 in a HC league should be a prerequisite to sharing opinions on it
>>
>>176000598
It changes absolutely nothing in practice because anything you wouldn't have hit was too far scattered anyway
>>176001250
(27/30)^2
>>
>>176001250
im talking about the area of the circle not the radius mate
>>
this is the worst general on /vg/. and it's still better than reddit
>>
>>175991267
My plan is spectres no matter what. The new bases and the uncapped movespeed are all I needed from it, and they even said persistence may be a thing too which is even fucking better. If they make spectres scales on gem or better yet character level I will cum buckets.
>>
>>176001983
I just don't like that your quality of spectres is innately tied to the enemies you're fighting, which means you can have good runs or bad runs. Plus, it doesn't seem particularly boss friendly.
>>
convocation guarantees the right spectres, you just need the right map

good spectres should never die
>>
>>176002706
Even with the shitty older summons I've cleared all content in the game in multiple leagues, it's doable just a bit slow because of their movespeed cap. They actually have incredibly high DPS if you use the correct ones in the correct setups, UiD with Knitteds deal more damage than many of the meta builds, once they actually fucking reach their target, which is the main timewaster at this point, and slashed miscreations using the same tactic are capable of shitting out absolutely retarded damage, though they are much more prone to just drop dead instantly against anything that actually gets an attack off.
>>
File: im sorry.png (13KB, 326x19px) Image search: [Google]
im sorry.png
13KB, 326x19px
>>175989564
>Invalesco
I actually found your guide on the forums earlier but I didn't really feel right about your tree... Is 4 PC really enough for crit? Also isn't 130% ES really low? I mean I guess for standard it's fine, but I feel like I have to drop some of the nodes you took for the scion ES wheel otherwise I'll just die to some stupid shit.

http://poeurl.com/biQd
>>
>>176003043
there is a guy that hit lvl 100 HC and he said the following about his ES:

>It changed a lot based on my gear (obviously), but I always stayed between 9k and 10.5k es. It changed depending on whether or not I had vaal regalia, sky forth, my rare amulet with flat and % es, and whether or not I used HH. I never went below 9k though. At the very end with headhunter I had 9.5k es.

I don't play HC and currently have shit ES gear with 8.7k ES (Bisco), it's really hard to die (shit just get frozen and cant even hit you) but i get some close calls if i hit some volatile+ele reflect
>>
>>176004043
I just feel like some of the nodes, ie the Shield Nodes, Precise Interception, and Quickstep aren't really too worth it compared to getting more ES.
>>
File: frost blades stats.png (369KB, 1910x1037px) Image search: [Google]
frost blades stats.png
369KB, 1910x1037px
>>176003043
>>176004043
I'm actually that guy that hit 100 (and then died to shaper because I'm bad) here's my ES stats with a crystal belt and a rare amulet.
>>
>>176004129
you want both on an SRS build for maximum clear speed

the more you know
>>
File: frost blades stats2.png (176KB, 1029x944px) Image search: [Google]
frost blades stats2.png
176KB, 1029x944px
>>176004626
I messed up a bit on PoB there, I didn't select merciless alira so my crit chance should be a bit higher. That crit chance is also with elemental focus for single target, here's what the increased strike map links looks like.
>>
>>176004626
>>176005127
You hit 100 with his tree specifically or did you do some changes to it?
>>
>>176004129
maybe the gem gives more than just ms
:thinkanface:
>>
minion speed 20q: 54 minion speed

1 essence crafted ring: 23-26 minion speed
and that's assuming you use shriekings, which is retardedly cost inefficient when trying to hit decent rolls

stupid greenshit
>>
>>175992660
>and hurt feelings

this has to be bait
>>
>>176005127
>1.7 million DPS
How does one attain such deeps.
>>
who cares, it's getting dumpstered in 3.0
>>
not giving this pathetic just-pretending-to-be-retarded greenshit any more (You)s
>>
it's okay he was just pretending that 54 < 26
>>
>it's a "get tons of unique jewels but they're all the shitty ones" episode
>>
>>176005426
by the end I pretty much followed his end game skyforth tree, I see now that I didn't get quickstep, kind of a tossup between 30 int and 30 strength (the notables that I took that he didn't) vs. quickstep. Those attributes are nice with Shaper's Touch, but looking at PoB quickstep is probably better.

While leveling was different, I had different things depending on what I needed, mainly mana reservation shit for before skyforth and before I got a level 4 enlighten. Although I think he covers those mana reservation points in his trees.
>>
>>176006436
it's not just the skill ones, there's also shit like Energised Armour

like, why the fuck would I ever use this?
>>
>>176005892
>comparing gems to non-gem options
mhmm yes good one
>>
just because you're too stupid to play a heavy armour witch doesn't mean everyone else is
>>
global rule 3
>>
>an aura gives more than a gem
wow really fucking amazing i wonder why
>>
what aura gives me 55 ms
because sign me the f*ck up
>>
>>176007023
I think grace could get pretty close to adding that much movespeed with a queen of the forest, couldn't it?
>>
1-3 PoE
4-6 Movie
7-9 Other game
0 - Manga
>>
>>176008028
rolling
>>
File: 1481752799229.jpg (21KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1481752799229.jpg
21KB, 268x265px
i know there's a few GGG employees who lurk here

so tell us, what's something about 3.0 that nobody will expect?
>>
>>176008992
>i know there's a few GGG employees who lurk here

sure they do
>>
cat picture = post discarded
>>
even chris admitted to posting in /poeg/ back in the day
>>
hiroshima admitted traffic has doubled in the past years, most of the the increase coming from mobile users

in other words, dumb phoneposters
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-06+at+05.27.43).jpg (348KB, 1105x702px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-06+at+05.27.43).jpg
348KB, 1105x702px
:^)
>>
>>176010538
i hope you clicked that hand of the silver monkey
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-06+at+05.34.28).jpg (119KB, 324x643px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-06+at+05.34.28).jpg
119KB, 324x643px
>>176010641
Didn't even need to.
>>
This posts contains an image for every place catposter is above #100 in SSFHC, and one image for every demis he has won
>>
File: fair_trade.png (382KB, 2838x1740px) Image search: [Google]
fair_trade.png
382KB, 2838x1740px
what are you guys trying to snipe recently?
>>
Who are the Guardians guarding?
>>
>>176011786
Entrance to Shaper's Realm
>>
watch out, this tradecore baby and his scripts are going out of control
>>
>people in SSF who don't make their tabs private
>>
>>176010538
Well this is quite unsettling.
>>
>>176011308
keepers of the trove
>>
File: hrkABpF.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hrkABpF.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>176012596
forgot img
>>
>>176012804
maybe pack near that monkey thing is that big
>>
My shitty 3rd world internet is fucked for 2months because major cables are damaged so I had to switch from LHC -> LSC for the first time in my poe career.

Found a mirror but using it as a keepsake. The Choir is +1 curse as well (a friend made it).
>>
where can I subscribe to your blog
>>
File: HH.png (711KB, 439x832px) Image search: [Google]
HH.png
711KB, 439x832px
>>176012989
>>
What are the most decent SSF Scion builds? I don't know anything about meta, current or past, I'm just a dirty casual.
>>
>>176013927
Caustic arrow is ok, considering that it's pretty much built the same way as ED. BoR ancestral warchief totem is the other niche. Funnily enough, ele buzzsaw works this patch thanks to the ele damage nodes update; raider and juggernaut are superior, but the scion one has a more comfortable build route.
>>
>>176013927
ED Occ-Deadeye/Trickster
CA works too, but probably harder to find the right gear SSF and Leo leveling will be a pain if not impossible at this point of the league

SRS Necro-Guardian
weaker than a pure Necro but can be built tanky, SRS is pretty strong SSF because it needs no enchant and only a bone helmet to get going

Warchief Totem Hierophant-Slayer, not much to be said, carries you to 90 if you find/farm a BoR and generic 2-handers are easy to find/craft

Anything poison works okay, you have access to duration clusters easily and generic damage from your sub-ascendancies, BV is still busted on a 4L and Shadow start is extremely efficient

Anything block melee works fine with Glad-Guardian, Sunder/EQ, whatever

Most totem builds work fine, SWT Chieftain for the ignite and 2% is fairly strong on SSF gear

All of the above can be done with absolutely nothing in stash, then depending on what you find you can branch out pretty easily to various totem/poison builds, Elementalist's Conflux is pretty strong if you're doing nothing but Shaped Strands/Shore
>>
based retard
>>
File: 1486124464653.jpg (11KB, 193x145px) Image search: [Google]
1486124464653.jpg
11KB, 193x145px
i'm going to buy d3 and there's NOTHING you can do to stop me
>>
how is HH helping you trivialize Uber Atziri
>>
catshitter will probably main demon edgelord
>>
File: 1493352243317.png (248KB, 539x511px) Image search: [Google]
1493352243317.png
248KB, 539x511px
>Play D3
>Muh +5000% damage

>Play PoE
>Muh more damage modifiers

>Play D3
>muh rifts

>Play PoE
>muh strands

its absolutely fucking disgusting how similar the games have become

its even more disgusting that people actually defend what PoE has become
>>
sup projectpt
how's the vanilla wow stream going
>>
File: 1493542077959.jpg (93KB, 640x583px) Image search: [Google]
1493542077959.jpg
93KB, 640x583px
Xcock1 has nothing to do with why the game has gotten this like projectPT claims way and you know it, he was just running his retarded fucking mouth again

Its the double-think bullshit GGG has. 1 shots are fine because we can log out, so the meta then shifts to the only type of life (ES) that can survive 99% of the oneshots. Despite them claiming that 1shots are the best way to make the player feel threatened, then they go and claim that we should be able to....play while we watch television? What the fuck? Unique flasks are busted, but life has the "technical" advantage over ES because we can use life flasks, robbing us of precious unique flask slots? Status ailments are apparently good enough to make it so you can't stack more than 30-45% to apply them on hit, but a 95% chance to apply them with critical strike chance is perfectly acceptable?
>>
poe in its current state is no better than d3
>>
didn't read a single word of your cry novel, apeshitter
>>
i think you did and you just pretended you didn't to act like you didn't get your anus pounded, fag
>>
imagine still being a blizzdrone in 2017
how stupid can one person get rofl
>>
>>176016585
Most likely they're aware of a lot of these issues but don't want to outright state that there's a problem because it's bad PR.

Any company will tell you: It's better that your consumers believe that you are ignorant of a problem than it is for them to believe that you are taking a while to work on the solution. If they believe you're ignorant, stupid, then they believe themselves to be smart, informed. That's a great situation to be in. They feel good about themselves. They spend all their time and effort being more invested in your game, making posts on the forums arguing and trying to inform you.

If you admit that there's a problem, then they just spend all their time hounding you and criticizing you whenever you try, for instance, to port your game to a console instead of fixing the balance problem.

That's one viewpoint. I can see why a "small indie business" would want to be cautious.
>>
Recommend me some tanky builds. I started playing a month ago with an earthquake juggernaut build (8 endurance charges, shittons of life/armour) and it was tanky, but far too slow.

I was thinking some sort of life leech build.
>>
*reads a wikipedia article*
mmhmm yes I understand how business works now, time to inform my poeg bros
>>
why the fuck triple breach costs 35c+? (SC)
Because of Vaults? Spider Forest? Some shit ppl are farming?
>>
That's total bullshit, if the past few years have taught us anything about gaming its that slow and steady support and acknowledging problems is apt to bring you business.

R6 Siege was trash when it came out and now it actually has a consistent playerbase. By all merits it should be fucking dead. HotS was considered hot fucking garbage and now its considered a mediocre alternative to the other ARTS titans.

If anything, a company being little niggercunts and pretending there are no problems has been proven to DRIVE AWAY business because people get fed the fuck up with waiting for fixes.
>>
I'm sure that GGG, a company of nearly 100 employees that has grown every year for the past year needs the business savviness of some 4chan loser, maybe write them an e-mail before it's too late
>>
File: 1494063557871.jpg (174KB, 948x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1494063557871.jpg
174KB, 948x1093px
>GGG cockriding
>in my threads

you need to go back

don't forgot your (Premium CuckoId Supporter Pack)
>>
I love Actiblizz because they listen to the masses

when players criticized the shallow itemization, they added ancient legendary unique set items

when players said the game didn't have enough depth, they added paragon levels and now a new class

when players said the game lacked a real enticing endgame, they added greater super mega uber rifts

truly a company listening to its playerbase
>>
what if we relied on qualitative and quantitative data along with a decade of game design experience to improve our game

nah, let's go on 4chan that guy on poeg with the cat avatar knows what's best for our game
>>
>>176017467
Don't fucking argue with me about it, argue with them about it. It's their strategy, not mine.
>>
I love GGG because they cater to the masses

when players criticized the shallow itemization, they added more trash prefixes and suffixes

when players said the game didn't have enough depth, they pigeonholed you with ascendancies and more damage gems

when players said the game lacked a real end game, they allowed you to have a single type of map drop over and over

truly a company watching television while mapping
>>
how do we get in direct communication with that cat poster

I heard he cleared a t12 once so he clearly knows what he's doing
>>
don't care about shitablo 3 to be honest but i can get it for free with WoW tokens so i don't see why not
>>
File: !.png (30KB, 257x131px) Image search: [Google]
!.png
30KB, 257x131px
I have a solution:

>Each map completed on the atlas gives you +1% item quantity to all maps
>>
>>176017839
i've been in /poeg/ 24/7 for four years

i'm literally always here
>>
breach broke all kinds of records
legacy broke all kinds of records
the hype for 3.0 is unprecedented

damn, our strategy to drive away business hasn't been working so far, what are we supposed to do
>>
>>176017873
i dont think even +130% item quantity is enough to give up the ability to complete a map in under a minute
>>
>>176017978
fake news
>>
File: 1481912994024.png (354KB, 581x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481912994024.png
354KB, 581x960px
>>176017978
Diablo 3 broke all kinds of records.

WHOOPS just destroyed your argument! My b!

Can't wait for the Exiled Crates since Overwatch has lootcrates and they rake in literal millions a month from it. Can't argue with results! Do whatever the retards want, it literally CANNOT be wrong!
>>
>>176017978
>The hype for 3.0 is unprecedented

Because they're finally making you not run their shitty acts 3 times per character. It's more relief than hype.
>>
>>176018096
>Can't wait for the Exiled Crates since Overwatch has lootcrates and they rake in literal millions a month from it.

>when your passive-aggressive shitpost is so out of date that you mention things that have already happened
>>
if we ever see player numbers start to drop, we could always try a desperation move of making our game f2p

$60+40 for a game plus expansion seems a bit pricy in this day and age
>>
File: 1481753908762.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1481753908762.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
i have auto refresh at 30 seconds and my pc uptime is virtually perfect so that means i've refreshed poeg about 4,204,800 times over the past four years
>>
let's never be transparent with frequent developer manifestos or podcasts

that way reddit and poeg can be all smug and content in knowing we're ignorant and they know better

i read this was a successful business strategy on kotaku
>>
>>176018646
https://youtu.be/8ax0XZGL2zw

/poeg/ the ticket officer
GGG the big guy
>>
not interrupting my anime music to watch your trash sry
>>
File: 1491249767463.jpg (46KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491249767463.jpg
46KB, 462x500px
>>176019447
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yHLFTpyZNo
>>
>grown every year for the past year

really fills up the think tank
>>
>anime
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
didn't watch that anime but I remember that doujin where panty & stocking have fun with karui brothers
>>
File: tumblr_olq220O38S1s2vcg0o3_400.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olq220O38S1s2vcg0o3_400.gif
2MB, 268x268px
Item Quantity Support - 43% IIQ @ 20/20
>20ex

Shining Tempest Leaguestone - 70% IIQ + 430 % IIR also if monters get inside tempest + 600% IIQ + 1200% IIR
>4c
>>
dumb gookposter
>>
>>176020298
>>
>>176020251
>>176020367
>.gifs

how long have webms been around, like 6 years?
>>
>empty inventory, vendor some shit, put other in stash
>go back inside the map to collect more stuff
>inventory is now full with the same shit I just got rid of
nice fucking game GGG
>>
File: PlainVariableEft.webm (138KB, 268x250px) Image search: [Google]
PlainVariableEft.webm
138KB, 268x250px
>>176020427
i wish google would let me search for webm instead of gifs too, anon
>>
>>176020552
stop picking up shit and blaming Neverstink that his filter sucks
>>
File: skeltal.png (15KB, 569x45px) Image search: [Google]
skeltal.png
15KB, 569x45px
consider me spooped
>>
>running excavation map
>die from a koala falling on my character's head
??????????
>>
you FUCKING IDIOT
>>
why are all greeners so bad at the game?
>>
Why is this game so fucking bad?
>>
why are you still here
>>
*discusses path of exile*
heh... poetards won't see that coming...
>>
How the fuck GGG allowed this bisco amulet?
>>
*posts a picture of a frog*
btw im the best player in poeg
>>
Spark should actually have an AoE explosion whenever it explodes on terrain or expires because of duration
>>
this is why you're not in charge of skill balance
>>
>>176021856
>Its ok for fireball to have an aoe but not spark
this is why you're not in charge of skill balance
>>
it's ok for things to be different

for example, i'm a god and you're a piece of sh*t
>>
>it's ok for spark to shoot 7 projectiles by default but not fireball
>>
greener in charge of understanding skill diversity
>>
How would Reddit/Poeg balance team balance ES vs Life?
>>
damn... asking the hard questions that have never been asked before
>>
Reddit:
Buff life
Poeg:
>implying I have a life
Me:
Nerf es
>>
GGG hinted that they may change how +INT works, maybe change from 1% ES every 5 int for +X Flat ES for every X int?

But i don't think its enough
>>
me:
stfu nerds
>>
>>176022501
post anime/cats instead
>>
File: 1493646903965.jpg (122KB, 650x494px) Image search: [Google]
1493646903965.jpg
122KB, 650x494px
stay buttmad
>>
reached level 90 in hc for the first time

time to tell GGG how to balance end game
>>
>Never increase screen space, it's a "quadratic relationship"

Quadratic relates specifically to anything following quadratic formula, not stuff with ^2

Get dunked on nerd
>>
File: poechrispopcorn.jpg (57KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
poechrispopcorn.jpg
57KB, 300x397px
>>
make room for the math major
>>
Why don't GGG just send the top streamers a tiny computer running the server code so they have a personal server
>>
Server Engineer here:
that's not how servers work
>>
animeniggers GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW
>>
File: 1494055278870.jpg (120KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494055278870.jpg
120KB, 1080x1080px
what if Nessa was black
>>
Calling area quadratic is like calling a Square a Rectangle
>>
???
>>
path of exile maps for osu! when
>>
how long until content???????????

why cant they just run a new league every 2 months rather than 3+

im bored

I wanna play PoE but fuck this current league is boring
>>
mom

mom why doesn't the world revolve around me

mom i'm bored why doesn't the world cater to my specific needs

mommy please tell me why
>>
>>176024774
SSF HC, go.
>>
be glad you weren't around when we had leagues every 4 months with 2 weeks of nothing inbetween, newshitter
>>
we had racing seasons back then
you wouldn't remember this, newshit
>>
>racing
literally nothing unless you're an autist who enjoys playing the most boring part of the game over and over
>>
takes a professional shaped strand farmer to say stupid shit like that with a straight face
>>
i'm right and you know it
>>
MTX trading when
>>
File: anim.jpg (53KB, 494x360px) Image search: [Google]
anim.jpg
53KB, 494x360px
Did they jack up the map drop rate?

Getting shitloads
>>
600 people are watching nugi read DoT manifestos word by word
>>
Increase attack speed of all base weapon types by 20% (level 1) to 0% at the last base type

Early game fixed
>>
maybe youre the only one left so you get em all
>>
[QoL Suggestion] 30 minute tutorial before twilight strand to teach me how to socket gems into items because I come from D3 and that game got a good tutorial
>>
Why is there no armour version of Shav's
>>
>>176026395
solaris lorica?

idk what you mean
>>
.tv/DeadBelovedAuberginePupper
What was his mistake?
>>
New Unique
>Shavronne's Boots
>Chaos Damage does not bypass energy shield
>Cannot be stunned
>25% chance to gain power charge on crit

y/n
>>
New Unique
>Belly of the Kaom
>+500 to maximum Life
>(30-40)% increased maximum Life

y/n
>>
New unique

>Kaom's Mittens
>+700 life
>+20k armor
>unarmed attacks deal your maxium life as base damage
>>
Question for anyone who played back in the day, how was anyone killing Uber Atziri on hardcore pre-2.0?

I haven't been playing for very long but everyone is saying that asendancies ushered in some pretty massive power creep, and Uber Atziri still seems ridiculous for most builds. I can't imagine what it was like before.
>>
>>176027443
someone must have done it, but i never saw it. there were no vids of it iirc

this is the reason why people suspected shenanigans on Beyond league when after 1 week, RMT sites began selling unlimited amounts of disfaours and acuities (when no one was farming uber)
>>
>>176027443
there were different ways to break the game back then, it's that simple

snapshotting auras
LL ST because PA applied to attacks with CoE
96+ fire/lightning res making split phase much more trivial than now
cheesy 100% IC uptime builds like Mjolner with triple purities
etc.

all the redditshits crying about muh powercreep never experienced a previous era where the game was bent and broken in 36 different ways
>>
New Keystone

Elemental Aversion
>You have no energy shield.
>Elemental Damage does not bypass Armor >Gain an amount equal to your Evasion and Dodge as chance to completely avoid Elemental Damage.
>>
>>176026727
New Unique

>Belly of Kaomsugi Coil

>Chestpiece
>Eva 1000
>Armour 500

>+1000 maximum life
>40% increased maximum life
>20% less damage taken if you haven't been hit recently
>50% increased Evasion Rating if you have been Hit Recently
>30% of elemental damage taken as physical damage

y/n
>>
greeners...
>>
File: Hmmm13.png (16KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm13.png
16KB, 604x603px
>>176027387
>>176028037
wtf I love life now

>it really makes you think
about life...
>>
New Unique
>The Perfect Belly of Kaomsugi Coil Rasa

>Chestpiece
>Eva 1000
>Armour 500

>+1000 maximum life
>40% increased maximum life
>20% less damage taken if you haven't been hit recently
>50% increased Evasion Rating if you have been Hit Recently
>30% of elemental damage taken as physical damage
>Evasion rating is increased by uncapped cold resistance
>Phase Acrobatics
>Has 6 linked white sockets

y/n
>>
>>176027748
>elemental damage does not bypass armor
There's something weird with that wording, armour is not like life or ES. It should be something like "armor's damage reduction is also applied to elemental damage".
>>
Life is such a fucking joke
I can't believe people here actually defended it just a year ago

Like the only use is if you were to run a 0 mod map, with a physical only boss --- *izaro gets killed before his elevator animaton finishes by miners*
>>
>here
no one here has ever liked life
>>
energy shield is such a fucking joke

you lose 35% of your mana pool by default for no additional mitigation
>>
>by default for no additional mitigation
really gets me thinken
>>
>>176029027
>double the health pool
vs
>same amount of health with 50% global damage reduction

huh
>>
wanna leech to your ES? here grab this keystone and this one too
wanna regen to your ES? here you gotta grab this keystone
wanna not get stunlocked by a white spider? here you gotta equip this or that

ES is like that cripple kid who needs crutches to start walking normally
>>
File: SM-40-004.jpg (159KB, 600x1345px) Image search: [Google]
SM-40-004.jpg
159KB, 600x1345px
mathil does fine with life builds tho
>>
life: strong from level 1 to 100

es: be a little bitch with your totem build up until level 80 in dried lake so you can transition to CI and start doing t3 maps safely
>>
transitioning from life to es in-game is no different from transition from male to female irl...
>>
File: 78.png (337KB, 1024x532px) Image search: [Google]
78.png
337KB, 1024x532px
why dont you have a girlfriend yet, anon?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vZ-MT5mx50
could literally afk in this situation with a 4k life gladiator
>>
>>176029268
the crippled kid that starts working out and becomes the bull life manlets like you you prep every morning
>>
nice 9k strand es build bro
>>
I never reflected over the fact that there are no races now, because I never really cared about them. What happened, why did GGG stop having races?
>>
File: now you laugh at me.jpg (257KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
now you laugh at me.jpg
257KB, 800x1199px
>the crippled kid that starts working out and becomes the bull life manlets like you you prep every morning
>>
>>176030023
low participation
they dont like when you automatically are in the top 500 just by creating a char for a race
>>
>>176030131
Flawless logic as expected by GGG. It must really have been tough for them to create all those races, poor guys.
>>
File: 1494047735888.jpg (95KB, 960x953px) Image search: [Google]
1494047735888.jpg
95KB, 960x953px
every player deserves an equal share of loot
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-06+at+07.28.35).jpg (844KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-06+at+07.28.35).jpg
844KB, 1920x1080px
what a good feeling
my first decent craft
>>
>>176029027
>take CI
>cant take chaos damage
oh wow
>>
Theres zero reason why ES should have MORE HP than fucking going life
It doesn't make sense
>>
File: bigman.jpg (49KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bigman.jpg
49KB, 1920x1080px
>>176031807
congratulations
>>
>>176032035
why not
>>
I have several level 98+ chars with -60 chaos res

damn chaos immunity must be a big boon in this game
>>
I just run 5 130+% quantity red maps, killed everything and didn't get a single map drop.
>>
How much money have you spent on the game
How many viewers does your stream have
How often do you make posts thanking GGG on their forum
How often do you curse in global chat/
>>
>I understand nothing about statistics
>5 maps is a good sample size, let's draw conclusions from it
>>
File: 1360981159681.jpg (73KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1360981159681.jpg
73KB, 524x468px
>>176033410

>about $600
>0, I dont stream
>every day I wake up and praise my tiny chris wilson altar, does that count?
>never, that would just spread negativity and I dont want that in my game
>>
$10
N/A
>>
>>176033410
>almost $3500
>none
>ive only done it twice
>never
>>
GGG takes time to tinker with my drop rates because I'm special and I matter in this universe
>>
New Unique
>Level 1, Simple Robe
>50% increased global defence
>Player has "Wealthy" modifier
>100% IIR
>20% IIQ
>Player drops all gear on death
y/n
>>
not gonna read your discord meme
>>
Why is there no Chaos Curse
Why is there no Chaos Resistance Pen
>>
>>176034767
there is and there is
>>
What's Vulnerability
What's Wither
>>
>>176034830
Dot curse
Chaos damage
>>
retard
>>
New Unique: The Cocquette
>Req Level 1-72
>-100% mana reservation
>+100% aura effect
>+100% aura area
>Cannot be removed
>Removes all allocated (non-ascendancy) skillpoints
>All abilities except auras, movement skills and curses are blocked
>-100% exp gain
>+100% exp gain for allies
y/n
>>
New Unique: A Fun Game
>uninstall poe
>play something where the devs don't say you can watch tv while you play it
y/n
>>
stop this meme right this instant
>>
>>176035634
Thread posts: 759
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.