[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nioh General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 757
Thread images: 98

File: Suuhi_Nurarihyon.jpg (71KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
Suuhi_Nurarihyon.jpg
71KB, 519x600px
Saggy Old Man Head Edition
DLC information
>http://nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Dragon+of+the+North

Latest Patch Notes
>http://nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Patches

>What does each element do?
http://nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Status+Effects

>What should I do with the armour/weapons I don't want/use?
Purple/Blue = Disassemble (Then use the blue mats to forge a purple if you have enough)
Yellow/White = Sell or you can give it to the kodamas for amrita and the odd free item.

>What does the summoning candle do?
It returns your guardian spirit to you when you die along with the amrita you collected.

>Should I use soul match?
Honestly, no, not unless you have basically finished the game and have a weapon with some really great stats. As you progress you will get a steady flow of new weapons and armour that is better than what you have. Don't waste your money on soul matching until later.

>Why do people keep mentioning "smithing texts"?
Bosses tend to drop pieces of their armour and weapons when you defeat them. Very rarely they will drop a smithing text which allows you to forge their armour/weapon.

>Which clan should I join? (clan unlocked through progression)
Whichever one has a bonus that you think will benefit your build the most.

Beta guide that could still be useful : http://pastebin.com/VEHby7kd

list of smithing texts:
http://pastebin.com/iDcwJWuy

Previous thread: >>175612114
>>
>>175792653
>can't get Kojuro's guardian spirit for yourself
why live?
>>
I want to kiss Okatsu's feet!
>>
>>175792947
Kojuuro ends up fighting at Osaka. Might get it and his skin in a later DLC?
>>
>soul match a 173 piece of armor to 185
>6mil
ah yes, I missed these rediculous costs
>>
What's a good cheese strat for pvp? I just want to farm my 70 fucking k for my Fuku and then I'm out of here. Really don't want to have to change up my entire character though. Does dual swords whirlwind work decently enough? Just need enough cheese to get some glory from the fights because I noticed getting wrecked without killing anyone gives you jack.
>>
Does elemental damage (weapon) increase talisman or spirit guardian elemental damage? Or just the elemental damage on your weapon? Wouldn't the latter be pure shit considering ele on wpn is max 23 or something?

>>175793774
get soul match reduction boy
>>
>>175794016
get into my browneye goy
>>
>>175794070
shut the fuck up b*tch
>>
>Decide to try out a new weapon

None of them are as fun as 1kat. The moveset is so varied and fluid it makes it so entertaining to use.
>>
>>175794384
I like 1kat too but it feels like absolute shit in pvp. Range is king.
>>
>>175794513

Does it? You can outskill the fuck out of people with 1kat in PVP. I'm around A- and A rank using 1kat and kunai to punish memespinners exclusively.
>>
>>175794384
I feel the same way about axe
>>
>Autistic Screeching
>Cutest
>Cute
>>
what unlocks the okatsu skin in the shop?
>>
>>175797126
Ninjutsu dojo missions.
>>
>>175793862
if you just want cheese, load up on ninja and magic gimmicks with whirlwind or that kusari shit. wont beat good players, but itll work on the bustas
>>
>>175798140

>Won't beat good players

To be fair the magic projectiles are bullshit. I can roll well in time to not get hit and get teleported back into the hit because of how they behave over latency
>>
>stun someone in pvp
>get closer to the final blow stab
>he teleports 20 feet away from me and recovers

Epic.
>>
File: Nioh_20170504064732.png (653KB, 586x859px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh_20170504064732.png
653KB, 586x859px
Anyone got that +15 trophy yet? I already have 5 pcs with 50~70% discount and all the request maxed yet she still asks for a shit ton of money.
>>
File: 1485168492943.png (225KB, 384x482px) Image search: [Google]
1485168492943.png
225KB, 384x482px
>tfw you're a bad partner and keep forgetting to revive them
>>
File: cry.gif (2MB, 372x249px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
2MB, 372x249px
>>175796684

>Okatsu wearing shoes

WHY TEAM NINJA, WHY
>>
I am trying to get the hang of the Odachi. Is there a follow up move I can do after I knock down my opponents with the ground slam? The recovery time is very long and they just lay down there waiting to recover. Is annoying.
>>
>>175798871
Try using ki flux to cut recovery time, the odachi iai is pretty good.
>>
>Fake Tachibana
>Never died to him before
>Actually died a few times against him this playthrough

Did they buff the fuck out of him or something?
>>
>>175798743

300k glory to remove her shoes
>>
I think Maria's ki just does whatever the fuck it wants
It's clearly not tied to her attacks
>>
File: unknown[1].png (196KB, 321x393px) Image search: [Google]
unknown[1].png
196KB, 321x393px
>Stats go above A scaling now
>Stars beside the roll indicate it's the highest tier roll that skill can get on that item
>>
>>175794513
If you can get the "Attacks don't get parried" special effect on 1kat, low stance is hilariously OP at draining ki. Having Heaven Flash + Sword Ki + Kick all on a single stance while also having the best dodges and low ki cost attacks gives you access to so many aggressive combos.
>>
>>175794513
1 kat isn't too bad if you know how to use it. Its mid stance can easily out maneuver whirlwind spam from dual swords and kusarigamas. The weapons I feel outmatched against are spear and odachi (you don't see very many odachi users at high tiers).

I should also mention that living weapon 1kat is grossly OP with the right build. I run a living weapon build with 99 spirit/magic and I'm sitting comfortably at AA rank.
>>
did the input lag somehow get worse with the DLC
it was never this bad before
>>
>>175802331
you're using the Odachi, right? It's not input lag that's doing it, the moveset is very specific; you can't use the mid-stance triangle followup on a dash attack, for one.
>>
So I figured that they would add a greatsword type weapon for the first DLC.

What do you think they're going to add for the next?
>>
so with all the new stats what's best combo of stats to get?
>>
>>175800315
does it still have the indicator at base familiarity?
>>
>>175802676

It should
>>
Got an equip weight damage bonus C on my axe. Does it go up to A like the others? Should I reroll?
>>
Does anyone know if Maria's fight/moveset changes in Way of the Demon like it does with Way of the Strong? Really liking how challenging her fight was on NG+ compared to NG. I know Shima Sakon also had subtle changes in his fight in NG+ compared to NG.
>>
So what's the new level cap for equipment? 200?
Also, i suppoused i'll had to reforge my equipment again since they added a lot of new passives for that stuff like >>175800315
>>
if i'm using kingo's and the sword from the warrior of the west set, is there anything worthwhile in the new added stuff from the DLC that i can switch to or should i just keep my equipment as is?
>>
>>175804379
220+20 as i can tell so far.
>>
I need some help with a build that runs odachi and maybe either dual katana or kusarigami. The main thing I need is help with which armor set to run with. I used to run a ninja build buy I want to run a sword build instead.
>>
>>175805342
with odachi and 2kat you can run strength/heart and get damage on both fairly easily.
>>
>>175805342
literally doesn't matter what weapons you pick when you roll tatenashi with stamina cta on all of your weapons
>>
>>175805858
also very true.

dont forget to roll weight reduction on whatever you can (i've seen at least pants/boots confirmed, not sure on others yet)

it's the age of ninjaflipping havelmonsters now
>>
So how the fuck are you supposed to kill Maria with a slow weapon? With the Axe there's exactly one way to not have to trade hits and it's not even 100% consistent
>>
>>175806092
your answer from the devs is [fuck you for using a slow weapon]

alternatively, switch to a faster sub-weapon.
>>
tfw made a new general because I didnt think anyone made a new one.
gomen lads
>>
>>175806092
NG+?

You can bait out her grab/waves for a punish pretty well, but any of her melee attacks are near unpunishable. You'll still end up trading a hit or two from her melee which can be bad though.

I can't see how people struggle with her on NG unless they're like level 100 though. She doesn't use any of her annoying attacks until she's almost dead in NG compared to at the start in NG+.
>>
>>175805858
Sorry, terminology lingo is still new to me for nioh. Stamina cta?
>>
Hundred Eyes must have been buffed. The eyes are doing 1k per hit on Strong now.
>>
>>175806049
weight reduction is awful on tatenashi because it gives you a bonus for weight
>>
File: ZiqFvvV[1].jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ZiqFvvV[1].jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
>Big Nig Samurai gets a new weapon on the bio

I hope he actually drops it, it looks good as fuck
>>
>>175799915
He's still pretty easy to me. I have yet to die to Fake Tachibana. The real Tachibana duel still gets me sometimes, though.
>>
>>175806680
change to attack

to add scaling for stamina on weapons that otherwise wouldn't have it or stack it with existing stamina scaling on a weapon that does
>>
>>175807535
weight bonus from tatenashi is only ~5% bigger than the universal 30.1 weight buff. and that difference is made up for with agility damage (now that you can potentially move up to a better agility tier while keeping the huge defenses)

>>175806680
Change To Attack (stamina), a weapon ability/roll.
>>
>>175807602
wait

did they add that weapon to the obsidian set?

like, you can choose between it, the axe or the katana?
>>
>>175807602
looks like his regular katana, albeit sized for him since he's a big guy.
>>
>>175807798
>now that you can potentially move up to a better agility tier while keeping the huge defense

you can't

A agility with tatenashi full bonus is absolutely not possible

and even if you could get it, the bonus would be worthless at that weight

obsidian on the otherhand will be incredible with weight reduction
>>
stopped playing nioh after i beat all the missions on ng+, didnt feel like grinding forever like diablo 3
i did buy the season pass what am i in for?
>>
>>175808369

getting cucked in pvp by meme spinners and sephiroth tier katanas
>>
>>175808487
hows the pvp simply arena style? no invasions?
>>
File: 1486138996900.jpg (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486138996900.jpg
90KB, 600x600px
what's that 2kat spin move and how the fuck does it one hit niggas in pvp?
>>
>>175808608

Yeah it's just 1v1 and 2v2 arena
>>
>>175808782
fucking lame
>>
File: 1442767484370.png (140KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1442767484370.png
140KB, 368x368px
>soul matching my old 160+10 to keep wup with ng++
>realize I'm going to have to scrap it and forge a new weapon at 210 or pay billions of gold to soulmatch
>muh perfect rolls

F
>>
File: Nioh_20170503160106.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh_20170503160106.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>175808667

>The clothes don't come off
>>
can you get the cleaver odachi smithing text from anywhere? demon? all of way of the strong didn't have any smithing text for any odachi besides the one you can get from centipede fag
>>
>>175809360
what a wasted opportunity
>>
>>175809360
they didn't come off for the other transformations so I'm not sure what you expected.
>>
>>175809879

>100k glory

They could have at least removed her shoes
>>
>>175809360
Future DLC.
>>
>>175808987
Oh no, now you cant roll in as a 750 invincible tatenashi man and troll the poor noobies...
>>
How's the set bonus on Kojuro's set? I've been looking to move back from heavy armor and onto light and this fucker uses an axe as well, I like him already
>>
>>175800131

I'd pay it
>>
>that Date fight

This is the worst shit ever. Dual sword faggot that blocks constantly, has an impale dash attack like Yuki-onna with a tight dodge timing that kills me if I'm not at full health, can shoot sword beam waves, throws water DoT shit everywhere, gets hyper armor weapon buff, can apparently heal and has way too much health. Fuck this shit.
>>
File: niyari.jpg (61KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
niyari.jpg
61KB, 260x273px
>>175813262

Just wait for the next boss
>>
>>175812213
Doesn't really have any axe bonuses, but it does have (36% lower defense (ranged attack) and two (self and allies healed after defeating enemies). Personally, I'm sticking to Kaido-maru.
>>
>>175813262
all modes: dodge the stab (sideways, going forward or backward tends to get you caught by it's oddly long hitbox)

wind mode: block his shit, let him tire himself out since his ki doesnt regen in living weapon. once he's a no ki, tap him and get your free grapple or final blow as you prefer.

water mode: use a waterstop talisman or have your armor loaded up with reduced elemental damage (easy on a chest and spare accessory) kick his shit in to deplete his ki, since his shockwaves don't use much and you'll be there all year if you try to wait it out. block his melee attacks, as usual.

non-LW mode: counter him, generally kick his shit in because he's easy as hell to stagger and ki-break.

please note that none of this strategy applies to the boss after him.
>>
File: IMG_3388.jpg (111KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3388.jpg
111KB, 1080x1080px
Date Shigezane is almost as much of a cunt of Maria, thank goodness Discord shits on his life

>teases old man guardian spirit without releasing it
>>
>>175814020
the defense debuff on top of that lookalike set chestpiece seem like a neat combo for ranged builds.
>>
>>175808369
some nice missions
if you want new items more grinding.
if you want to PvP even more grinding.

this game has the worst forge/drop mechanics.
it is way too random and time consuming.
and the moment you get some decent gear, they throw a new tier making your grinding worthless.

MMO mentality in a single player game is absurd.
>>
>>175809102
if they keep doing this in every DLC,
rolling for perfect stats is just waste of time.
just stick with what you find and horde gold until last DLC comes out, then grind like hell.

i have a feeling that they will add something above divine too
>>
>>175809360
>not using curtain trick from automata
opportunity missed
>>
>>175792653
where is the new revenant drop zone.
There were no revenants on Demon Isle beach and the Bridge.

Did they patch it some how?
>>
File: vapenation.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
vapenation.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>
>get started in the new difficulty
>reach second region
>blow through all sub missions
>can't summon the will to fight umi-bozu and "giant centipede" not sure if I pronounced that right

They really fucked up by putting the two worst levels/bosses so early into the game.
>>
>>175816228
giant centipede is piss easy though?

you jsut block his pinchy movement, he'll ALWAYS rear up for ranged attacks. which you dodge by running in a small curcle, and clipping his jaw with a high attack while it's lowered from the projectile.

and then you repeat that like, ten times because he'll never do anything else.
>>
>>175816386

I didn't say they were hard I said they were the worst bosses in the game. The fights are tedious at best and there's no satisfaction anywhere in their levels.
>>
>>175816593
Get a Guardian talisman with Suzaku. You can literally run up to Bozu in like a minute from the initial spawn and just Suzaku him dead. Probably 2-3 minutes total. You could have literally done this just now in the time you were in this thread.
>>
>>175816593
>>175816682
same with centipede--the level is super short and the fight is so trivial (and fast if you're geared up like you should) you can only barely classify it as a boss.
>>
Post your 1v1s boys.
https://youtu.be/C-lEZJPjYEg
Excuse my shit editing.
>>
File: ss2.jpg (224KB, 1000x719px) Image search: [Google]
ss2.jpg
224KB, 1000x719px
How do you boys like the odachi? Is it worth buying the dlc for?
>>
>>175817563
it's pretty axe-tier for me so far, take that how you will.

the new stages are certainly neato, though i have no love for the last boss.
>>
>>175817563
Its unparryable, but its meh in all honesty.
>>
I farmed for all of the female skins finally, but I still end up using Fuku most of the time. Can't really figure out what it is, but Fuku feels the most unique of the four.
>>
>>175817563
After I got my build put together, it turned into a god tier for me.
>>
>>175817909
>does her chanting while doing the axe spin
str mage is the greatest
>>
File: maria otg.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
maria otg.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
Her damage is out of control. Has anyone beaten her on Demon yet without cheese shit?
>>
>>175818779
>people already are on the final boss on WotD

Do WotD is just the DLC missions, or all missions unlock after you beat WotS? Or how the fuck do you get that far that fast, the dlc has only been up like two days
>>
>>175818779
i'm not sure how you WOULD cheese her in WotD, since constant LW makes her immune to most methods (not affected by spirit knockdowns, you cant ki break her for grapples or final blows, cant parry or stagger her, and debuffs just slide right off her)
>>
>>175818959
That's only on strong. I'm still on the 4th region on Demon but I definitely plan to fight her there.

Still though that webm is with the attack debuff cast and Honda's clan passive. She hits like a fucking truck.
>>
File: my shitty stats.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
my shitty stats.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
Help a nigga out who has no idea how to do effective builds in this game.

-I like Spears
-I have full Red Demon
-I like Magic but not really sure what to use outside of cheese shit like slow and no stam
-My other weapon is a 1kat but I barely use it
-I pumped Dex and Magic to 15 for the dojos but never reset them
-I want to run jive bullshit in 2v2 PvP so I can unlike waifus faster
>>
>Try PVP
>Everybody flying around spamming AOE 2kat skills
>Lag out the ass
>Level 40 ki bar barely lasts a second under 2kat spam
>Whenever I kill somebody they respawn instantly and blow off at least 75% of my health bar
>Teammate never picks me up when I die
>No i-frames after getting picked up, meaning you can get murdered again instantly before able to defend yourself
>Several minutes between matches with common connection errors
I knew it was gonna be bad, but god damn it's awful. Gonna be a long road to 280K fucking glory.
>>
>>175819574
With magic, you can go an offensive route with the magic shots + Guardian Spirit Talismans. It's pretty good for Discording enemies. If you're using Spear primarily, Red Demon is pretty much the best set for it, especially if you use Spearfall a lot. Speaking of Spearfall, it's by far the best skill for the weapon, so use it often.

That's about all I can really say. Personally, I always minmax when I do new runs these days, but you've already branched out decently in all areas. Get Body and Magic over 20 if you like using them, don't bother with Heart, Strength, or Dexterity (unless you also like Ninjutsu), and level the other stats periodically. That's what I'd do.
>>
>>175816927
I appreciate the DW OST.
>>
>>175817563
Like axe without mad spinner...meh. Too many redundant combo skills, not enough actual skills. the combo skills are like spear stance change but barely better, if not worse, and the whole middle and bottom of the tree is nothing but those "skills".
>>
>>175819574
level body and heart (with enough strength/skill/stamina/body to wear whatever armor you want within whatever agility tier you prefer).

use your spear and red demon set with something like kato (crazy ki regen) or kara-jishi (fuckloads of damage), with whatever sub-spirit you like the skill of (i prefer izuna with kato, and the the DLC centipede with kara-jishi)

15 dex/mag is fine, and lets you run a few ninjutsu and onmyo abilities. personally i keep a few quick-change and tiger running scrolls on me with makibishi balls, and for onmyo i keep some protection talismans and some carnage and weakness talismans (power pills are a fine alternative since they don't have the debuff, even if they are a bit weaker)

spears can be pretty fuckheaded in pvp when they try, so you shouldnt find much difficulty there if that's your aim.
>>
>>175817563
I was using an axe/sword build so the Odachi is a no brainer, turns out they complement my fighting style nicely. The L1+hold triangle skill does a shit ton of damage, makes bosses in way of the demon a cakewalk, especially humanoid ones.
>>
So pvp is best way to get glory? I need 100k for Okatsu
>>
File: 1483733498725.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483733498725.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>Nguyen1234 tries to apply fifty zillion buffs to himself right at the start of the fight
>Chuck a kunai at his chink face for 1/3 of his health bar
>>
>>175821353
It is if you can win. There's also the tried, but true method of farming revs on the bridge, but that takes at least 9 hours if you're starting from zero and you're using the Mizuchi cheese strategy.
>>
https://youtu.be/DAQKxoFe4hY

Living weapon builds are a thing in pvp
>>
>>175821494
Fuck, guess I'm sticking with farming revs in the last level with Hanzo and Okatsu
>>
File: 100 fam.gif (1MB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
100 fam.gif
1MB, 500x460px
>>175820386
>>175820460
thanks lads
>>
>>175816142
\/ /\
>>
>>175821562
i was actually going to post a video of someone AGAINST eldertwin to say the same thing.
>>
>>175821607
Farming the bridge is faster if you have access to NG+, if you were wondering. Roughly 1k Glory per trip, 10k Glory an hour.
>>
Maria's numbers are so bloated it's ridiculous. They really just stopped giving fucks for this last mission in general
>>
why is the ground quake ability allowed to be so underwhelming?
>piss poor damage
>piss poor ki damage
>mediocre range
>semi long recovery
>>
>used 672 divine fragments trying to get health gain on amrita absorption for my chest piece
>no luck
I can never stop screaming.
>>
File: 1432676261524.gif (404KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1432676261524.gif
404KB, 342x342px
>tfw 6 body
>literally anything can oneshot me
>still breezing through WotD

Almost done with the 4th region. I expect shit to get real soon, especially with the extra missions coming up. Maria probably won't be much harder than WotStrong considering she could oneshot me there.
>>
Anyone want to help me yokai realm way of the strong gourd?
>>
>Try 1v1
>Matched against a guy with 34 consecutive wins
>My attacks do 11 damage against him
>He hits me for nearly 4000 damage and kills me instantly
Sugoi.
>>
>>175822556

Pretty sure you have to beat it on your own first.

Set a secret word and I'll join you.
>>
They had better not insist on making horsecrap like Maria in the next two DLCs that's barely playable using anything slow
I only ever beat her with an axe because she glitched out in the corner and could never free herself
>>
Can someone explain to me what "Nioh" actually means?
>>
File: 19971482_20b7f0fc5d_b.jpg (178KB, 1024x817px) Image search: [Google]
19971482_20b7f0fc5d_b.jpg
178KB, 1024x817px
>>175817685
>>175817742
>>175818202
>>175820408
>>175821329
I bought the dlc for a new game and I'm REALLY feeling the odachi, I am erect right now. Are there any good sets for it? Thinkin of going full str/stam with a bit of heart for a heavy armoured cunt wrecker build
>>
>>175823881
direct translation: "Giant Toad"
>>
>>175823881
big dick
>>
>>175823881

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=nio+statues

I don't know why they added an H at the end of it.
>>
>>175823980
Go full tatenashi for full poise and that sweet sweet equipment weight damage bonus.
>>
>>175823980

Seeing as there's a "Reduced Weight" trait available on armors now I was thinking of going for 7/7 Obsidian with a Nodachi. Might be worth the effort if you really like the weapon.

I'm having too much fun melting enemies with Storm Kunai right now to bother with it.
>>
>348 deaths in total in the 3 main DLC missions
>143 deaths in the entirety of the main game which includes both difficulties and platinum trophy stuff
wew
>>
>>175824243
after seeing >>175807602
did they actually add an obsidian odachi?

If so, I'm on board for that. If not, I don't think I can take being forced to use an axe or 1kat.

I'm so stuck between obsidian and tatenashi right now. If I go tatenashi, I wouldn't be taking advantage of the weight down stats because it would reduce my damage, but both of my weapon slots and an armor slot will be open for whatever I want. But now since weight down exist, full obsidian with B agility exists...
>>
>get in a fight with my sister
>ds4 and jacket doused with fucking sour cream
I'm surprised this fucking thing still works
>>
>>175821813
I enjoyed it. Made me have to revamp my strategy quite a bit. I beat Masamune in a few tries and thought the DLC was a pushover until I fought her.
>>
>>175822334
>also 6 body and doing WOTD with plans to fight Maria
Hell yeah 3k hp brother

Maria hit me in WOTS for up to 4k so I'm expecting her to hit 8k in WOTD.
>>
File: Nioh_20170502183310.jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh_20170502183310.jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
>>175824583
I wasn't having too much trouble until I met her.
>>
>female """fighters"""
>>
does anyone know what the highest possible equipment weight down value is?

20% at base familiarity?
>>
is there no level system whatsoever for pvp?

am I free to just level as high as I want?
>>
>>175826871
Levels scale the same way as they do in coop so your HP can drop depending on who you're against.

Gear however does not so the leveling system is moot regardless and if you're at the end of WOTD you'll just one shot everyone who isn't there.
>>
They really need a PvP mode with set levels and equipment.
>>
>>175826954
what about damage?

does that get scaled down?

e.g having 99 in a stat with A cta
>>
File: almost over.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
almost over.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>175827014
>Restrict my matchmaking
>Get one good game every 20 minutes
>Don't restrict my matchmaking
>Get a shit game every thirty seconds
There's just no winning.
>>
>no revs at the suicide cliff in Isle of Demons
The fuck?
>>
>>175828223
deadish game and random drops fucked trading
>>
>>175828420
>random drops fucked trading

?
>>
>>175828829
no mas cta or max ccd stat, all revenant wpn stats are randomized now. So you're going to have to reforge your own god stats, since you're not going to get them from drops most likely (inheritable). have fun wasting hours on that,especially on more than one wpn/character.
>>
What's the best amrita farming method? Is it still Demon king revealed?
>>
File: what the fuck.gif (3MB, 380x272px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.gif
3MB, 380x272px
My dudes,

Can you cunts please check if Date really has 2,000,000,000+ glory? I think my game is broken. Toyotomi is in second place with literally 1/10th the score.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
File: 1493688590315.jpg (19KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493688590315.jpg
19KB, 600x450px
>>175827014
>parry someone
>take out all their stamina and grapple them
>not even a 5th of their life
>activates instant buffs and kills me with 3 hits

This is dumb.
>>
>>175829279
that's a good thing you fag
>>
>>175829279
> all revenant wpn stats are randomized now.

source?
>>
come bully umi bozu
>>
>>175793774
I have a piece of armor that reduces cost by 80%, another with 50% but I'm not sure if they stack.
>>
>>175829628
did you look at the bonuses date gives?

everyone jumped to date because living weapon is bullshit in pvp
>>
When you're transformed as a female does blood splash on you when you kill humans?
>>
File: Detective Pikachu.gif (97KB, 314x319px) Image search: [Google]
Detective Pikachu.gif
97KB, 314x319px
>>175829628
>>175830272
>i've been with Date since launch
>all these fucking toyotomi bandwagoners in my clan
>already pushed out of Top 50, probably getting pusshed out of Top 100 by the time I wake up tomorrow

GET YOUR OWN CLAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
did they ever adjust soul matching to make it useable before ng+?
>>
this game isn't even borderlands loot let alone diablo loot
it's like a fucking mobile game
>>
Can revenants drop gear higher than 150?
>>
>>175831009
it's not as much bandwagoning as you think. date would be the ones to get a bunch of glory because the people in the clan are now using it to pvp, which is the best way to get glory

same with todo

>tfw in the top 10 in todo
:^)
>>
are the 210 items crafted?
>>
>>175823881
>>175824152

Nio = Buddha'a guardians
Ni-Oh = Benevolent King
>>
so you reckon they'll add more weapon types in the next dlcs?
>>
I'm liking the DLC (except Maria) but they could've at least made new music for the bosses
>>
>>175832317
there better be, and not make them ass like odachi with half its skills being trash combo stuff. Also haven't seen anyone use it yet on demon mode, all the playthroughs of it are just kusa spin spammers. nearly every single one of them,.

Team ninja needs to decide whether it wants the game to be high mobility/action like blade spin junk or slow combo shit like sword or odachi. Having a mixture just makes the latter look weak/slow in comparison.
>>
>>175832474
>odachi
>trash
what? it does big damage and the combo shit is fun and useful when you know what you're doing, not to mention the hyperarmour
>>
anyone has a 20% close combat damage inheritable to share? :^)
>>
File: 1493002941922.jpg (33KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1493002941922.jpg
33KB, 640x427px
Just picked up the game, can anyone give me a run down on all the weapons and what they're like? I picked Odachi to start off with but it's ass.
>>
>>175833459
git gud skrub
1kat and 2kat are the most fun
>>
>>175833459
>Odachi
>shit
protip;ki pulse moar
>>
can i make a second save without losing my first?
>>
>>175833770
yes
but first you have to delete your first save
>>
>>175833770
you can have 1 save / usb stick
>>
Did they nerf familiarity bonus all my weapon which had A+ are now only A fuck this.
>>
File: 1488293226467.jpg (102KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488293226467.jpg
102KB, 800x800px
Can someone give me some tips for Doppelganger? I didn't such a hard time with regular Shigezane and in the first fight I could actually attack his back which seems nigh impossible now.
>>
>>175834703
Strafe around the right side, it's safe but he still can grab you so don't be too agressive.
>>
>>175833539
nah

you're thinking of spear and kusarigama
>>
>>175835776
cancer detected
I bet you only use red memons armour
>>
>>175835195
This works great to stay in melee, but I'm still not getting any backstab damage. I do like 700 when hitting him from the front and 1500 from behind.
>>
Holy fuck after 1 1/2 days finally beat him on WotS. Feels so good beating him without Sloth, actually glad they nerfed it. Feels just like fighting Muneshiggy first time since beta.
>>
>>175836147
Stunlocked with Suzaku spirit bombs and wailed on him with power pills.

Does this work on Maria though?
>>
File: 1488309173403.jpg (54KB, 679x656px) Image search: [Google]
1488309173403.jpg
54KB, 679x656px
>>175836147
>mfw fighting these bosses and dying to any two hits
>>
>>175836147
>2048x1152
NANI?!
>>
>>175836494
I have psquadraple pro, could be it's native res with just a bit of supersampling to a 1080p tv.
>>
File: 1490392868033.png (147KB, 268x401px) Image search: [Google]
1490392868033.png
147KB, 268x401px
>>175833459

I bet this guy can't even into flux
>>
*wears no armor*
*hyperarmors thru u*
*pokes u for 50% of ur health*
>>
yuki is a fucking SLUT
t. odachi noob
>>
>>175833616
>>175833539

By ass I mean boring as fuck.
>Every weapon gets a unique move list
>Odachi can use mid attacks in low stance
>???
>>
>>175835860
sorry faggot

tatenashi

warrior of the east

or obsidian
>>
File: 1437815073307.jpg (33KB, 294x282px) Image search: [Google]
1437815073307.jpg
33KB, 294x282px
>>175836323
Don't know, just beat him earlier.
Heard from a lot of anon here that she's more bullshit than Date though.
>>
>>175837039
wait

there's a stylish femme fatale rapier user called maria?
>>
>>175837039
I gave up on trying to melee her and just threw Kukri's in her back. They did more damage anyway.
>>
>>175837039
Run from her melee
Fatroll under her waves
Shoot her in the head
Stunlock her with moment talismans
>>
>>175837826

I have most of this nailed down but holy fuck trying to land a headshot is murder. What spirit would you reccomend for the talismans? I've been using Narikama Tanuki
>>
so how do I wear heavy armour without 99 stam?
>>
>>175816024
the equipment stats are randomized on revenants so there is little use to drop them. best place to farm them is still master of the twin blades though
>>
>>175816024
I've been farming the bridge on Way of the Demon

tons of stains and they're all level 250 - 320ish
>>
Honestly boys they're gonna patch throwing weapons right? This shit is rediculous in PvP
>>
>>175838567

>wanting to balance the game around pvp

back to /dsg/ with you
>>
>>175838615
Well they could do it so throwing weapons do less damage, only against players
>>
>>175838742
He's right though, pvp is just reddit/youtube bait
>>
>>175838567
>ninjitsu damage skills underwhelming for base game
>make them slightly better
>people complain
>nerf them into the ground, not even useable for pve

that's what would happen in a souls game
>>
File: 1374058348225.jpg (296KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1374058348225.jpg
296KB, 1000x1000px
>>175832163
pls help
>>
>>175839153
nope, Chuck Testa
>>
>forge says that max level is 181
>get a 183
NANI?!
>>
>>175838567
Instead of nerfing they should add a proper pvp mode. Take all the characters you can transform into and make them into actual pvp characters with their own gear and stats. Have a character select screen before the match kike a fighting game. That would make it significantly easier to balance. Okatsu is Ninjutsu focused on kunais and shurikens, Hanzo on bombs and debuffs, Fuku on omayo etc.
>>
>>175838742

Players count as human enemies; You'd also be nerfing any Ninjas going through PvE content, some of which consists only of human enemies.
Literally the only changes they made for a player in PvP is that you have less items to use and that they don't get subtracted from your storehouse total (I think/hope)

PvP in Nioh is just a case of 'You think you want it, but you don't' demanded by those hopping off of souls games and expecting a similar experience. It didn't come with the game originally so you can tell it was tacked on.
>>
File: tumblr_nzm8qgNB5d1qd4q8ao1_500.gif (2MB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzm8qgNB5d1qd4q8ao1_500.gif
2MB, 480x456px
>>175839389

>Tome
>zero magic, zero ninjutsu, no guardian spirit
>absolutely fuck-off amounts of HP and a hammer

I'd play it
>>
File: 1487546080171.jpg (771KB, 1150x989px) Image search: [Google]
1487546080171.jpg
771KB, 1150x989px
>literally every person that summons me is Fuku
>>
>>175839432
>Players count as human enemies
video games don't work that way you fucking mong

the game already has damage calculation separate between npcs and players
>>
>>175839432
That's true. Don't think I'm gonna be changing my build to compete with these guys. Really just souls pvp with more cheese
>>
>>175839715
If there was a loadout option I would bother but going through a book of reincarnation and leveling everything again everything I want to pvp or pve is annoying.
>>
>>175838515
hmm,so maybe there were few players on day one,
i'll check later
thanks
>>
Maria is pretty bullshit.
>>
>>175840838
Unless you cheese her with Daiba washi ;^)
>>
>>175840879
can you chain spearfall too?
>>
>>175840879
My problem is that the damage she does is ridiculous.
>>
What is the highest skillcap weapon and why is it the odachi?
>>
File: RADICAL.jpg (159KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
RADICAL.jpg
159KB, 750x750px
>>175841195
What is the most radical weapon and why is it the Kusarigama?
>>
>>175841389
*spams low stance spins*
RADICAL DOOD
>>
>>175841427
I literally never use low stance spin.
>>
I'm so disappointed in the samurai. So many of them take the help of some shady foreigners.
>>
>>175841569
Why would you use some 5'0 GOOK when you can have a 7'0 giga nigga fight for you
>>
>>175841569
I'm certain they're just fucking with William. So many people can't lose their swords deep in yokai infested areas.
>>
>>175822060
reforge sux
if it is not in seed even if you spend 6000 you wont get any.
forge and forge and forge
>>
>>175833019
no share anymore,
enjoy your mobile game forging...
>>
>>175842676
What?
>>
How do I into Odachi? what set goes will with it?
>>
File: 0kjtuDl[1].jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0kjtuDl[1].jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
uh

this has potential if you can get it on multiple pieces
>>
Why does every weapon just spam 1-2 moves? Seems boring.
>>
>>175837039
>50%
>not 95%
>>
So is the PVP good? How does it compare to the Souls games?
>>
>>175844776
>Playing WotD
but why
>>
>Dual sword blade storm

>Kunai spam

>One shot auto aim

What's more cancerous?
>>
>>175837039

>Waah maria is so hard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv0oeewkLgw
>>
Is there any reason not to level up to 400?
Currently on 250's and blazing through ng++ and leveling up more just feels like it would make game too easy
>>
>>175845396
>Is there any reason not to level up to 400?
>leveling up more just feels like it would make game too easy
Hmm
>>
>do a 2 vs 2 this morning
>me and my partner immediately get one shot as this guy lags around everywhere
>other guy throwing kunai or what the fuck ever for over 1k damage
>guard gets broken damn near instantly trying to block anything

Fucking amazing. Who thought this was acceptable? Why is there no fucking gear scaling whatsoever?
>>
>>175845030
I sure love cheesing this DLC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q92PIhKo2rs
>>
File: Eqmql.gif (2MB, 300x214px) Image search: [Google]
Eqmql.gif
2MB, 300x214px
could someone give me some advice for 3rd boss that bitch kicking my ass...

sadly i don't have ps+ i can't get help by summoning other ppl.
>>
>Finally... A true test of skill!
>one hits me
>Psssh...nothin personnel...kid...

Fuck you, you gilded cunt
>>
>>175844927
Worse than Souls in every way. Laggier and more unbalanced.
>>
File: 1489225427774.png (550KB, 300x468px) Image search: [Google]
1489225427774.png
550KB, 300x468px
>tried savescumming reforging stats
>copied back to system storage
>it has the same previously rolled stats
What gives?
>>
>>175846919
They fixed it. You cant savescum anymore.
>>
>>175846909
Souls PvP is pretty bad so this must be really down there.
>>
File: 1492265258522.png (92KB, 335x322px) Image search: [Google]
1492265258522.png
92KB, 335x322px
>>175847020
They're taking this shit too seriously. Oh well it's fair now since there's pvp I guess.
>>
>>175839335
max lvl is 220
>>
>>175842765
revenant drops are random
>>
>>175847609
Yeah I know that, but when forging for me it says that the lvl range is 167-181.
Is it possible to randomly forge stuff outside of that?
>>
enemies can drop the amrite gauge? im dying with suzaku with the gauge full and i dont know why
>>
>>175846468
low stance 2-kat/lightning
>>
>>175847772
it was like that before dlc too
it said max lvl is 150, but you could get 160s
forge system is way too random for me...
>>
>>175847020
you can def still save scum it. just switch it up with spirit iron chunks. start with 1 SIC and then go with divine fragments. change it up for further tries.
>>
>>175844153
Oh wow
>>
What guardian spirits would be the best for an odachi build?
>>
>+17 paralysis roll
Haven't heard much opinion of it, is paralysis good?
>>
>>175851220

No.
>>
why are the last added missions(not DLC) so bullshit? its like they just put a ton of npcs in a room and good luck kill them

odanigga and okatsu/hanzo are awful
>>
>>175851220
I'd say Enko's a good pairing for sure, stack it's grapple damage, break & Strong attack dmg. If you could roll a fire element on it would be a good bonus.
Though Blue dragon's CC damage's hard to pass up. Especially if you could again roll a wind to it.

>>175851295
Figured as much.
>>
>>175851517
The fuck meant to quote>>175851103
>>
Is this good? What should I change?
>>
File: Nioh_20170504120304.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh_20170504120304.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>175851517
>>175851658

I'll have to look into those for sure. I'm doing an Odachi only playthrough and it's going well so far. I just needed to work out my spirits / future set bonuses.
>>
Way of the demon is kinda fun. Make one mistake and you're dead.
>>
>>175830501
A bit late, but yes.
>>
File: qurupeco.jpg (211KB, 1500x1508px) Image search: [Google]
qurupeco.jpg
211KB, 1500x1508px
>tfw Storm Kunai
I keep wanting to use Odachi but its too fun just turning everything into a pincushion.
>>
>>175856030
I'm glad they added Storm Kunai. Now I can get the legitimate Okatsu experience.
>>
File: cat_about_to_sleep.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cat_about_to_sleep.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>175856030
I just turned off my console & don't wanna turn it on just to see it but there's a new kunai type? Always thought it's just another name for paralysis kunai. What's it do?
I'll read it when I wake up tomorrow.
>>
Why are the Odachi mystic arts so shitty?
>>
>>175856402
Throws 3 kunai in front of you. There's a shit load of new traits that buff kunai/thrown weapon damage too (can even get a crit chance for thrown weapons)

Shit's crazy.
>>
>>175837039
>50%
She straight fucking one shots me
>>
>All these pople here using onmyo, ninjutsu and headshot cheese to beat Maria
Disgusting. She is easily beatable in honorabu melee bout.
>>
>>175857054
NPCs are anything but honorabu

>can do shit even at 0 stamina
>>
File: IMG_3371.jpg (101KB, 715x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3371.jpg
101KB, 715x501px
This maria sucks
Other Maria was way more kawaii
>>
230 deaths to Maria on WotS with nothing but an axe.
It's finally over.
>>
>>175848005
anyone knows why this happens? the gauge is full and then it drops a bit
>>
[spoiler[EES DAT ALL[/spoiler]
>>
>>175858842
The gauge is a health bar as well. If you get hit while using LW it depletes. So it's very possible to pop LW only to immediately fucking lose it because you got railed on by a strong enemy.
>>
>>175859671
I mean the gauge to activate the lw, the circle, not the hp bar while you use the lw
>>
>>175858842

They nerfed your shitty crutch build. Time to get good faglord.
>>
>>175860013
Im doing my last mission in WotD, time to git gud I guess
btw what did they nerf? because sometimes it procs, thats why Im asking
>>
File: nQ1oqjP[1].jpg (212KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
nQ1oqjP[1].jpg
212KB, 1200x675px
>You can get flat inheritable attack on armor now

wew
>>
how mny is palying vs ffs 5 fighs 2vs2 with the same niggers on the other team
>>
Goddamn I've had my perfect axe for a long time, but now it seems that it can be made even better. I just don't have the balls to do anything to it, because I'm afraid I'll never get it back the same way.
>175858763
Nice job. It took me 7 tries with an axe, but something weird happened and for a while she didn't do anything expect that amrita weapon buff for herself so I got bunch of free hits. I'll do an honorable rematch sometime later.
>>
So they just wanted people to never be excited about drops, right?

That's the only reason I can think of for them randomizing revenant drops.

When did this happen? Just with the release of the DLC or earlier?
>>
>>175861067
That's always been possible. For a long time I've had +35 on every armor piece.
>>
any odachi on way of the DEMON gameplay? show me gifs/webm's/videos, I wanna know how it does in the hardest content. From what i heard its damage is awful.
>>
>PvP 2v2 is literally a third person shooter with camping, flash bangs, landmines, people shooting each other with guns, grenades, and spikes

Don't know why this is so hilarious to me
>>
>>175862095
The real problem is the weapon is just another axe. In the sense that's it's fucking slow and this game favors faster attacks more often than naught. Not to say it's not playable it's just you're not doing yourself any favors using it but it's completely doable with any weapon so just use it if you want.
>>
Does the doppelganger drop smithing texts?
>>
im planning on buying the dlc tomorrow, how long it is?
>>
>>175864652
About an hour or two on normal
>>
>>175864652
2 missions + 1 walk to [DELET THIS in Spanish]
a bunch of side missions
>>
>>175864747
>>175864783
nice, thank you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z1sxNZfeSA

this fucking fight, the only left in wotd but its so frustrating
>>
File: Nioh_20170504151115.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh_20170504151115.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Whoever designed this enemy should be fucking fired
>>
>>175867038
Out fucking skilled.
>>
>>175867038
>attacking wheelie from the side
Your own fault.
Attack from front to bait into endless fire breath or attack from the actual back to break the guard. If you attack from the side its going to spin the fuck out of you.
>>
>>175840879
can't while she's in infinite LW, my samuraimode friend.
>>
>>175860528
I think some on the new special enemies have a modifier that causes their attacks to drain amrita gauge. It's a sword and amrita icon.
>>
What should my stats look like for a carnage, weakness, sloth, LMAO2kat build?
>>
>>175867896
oh, the icon is the extraction talisman, thats it
>>
Is there a point to fighting revenants in WotD now that equipment traits are apparently randomized?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
Well... Dragon of the North was disappointing.
>odachi is slow and weak
>every boss is a pushover
>new enemy types are annoying yet easy
>practically no story
>2 hours to do every mission
>>
>>175867038

dat panty shot at 0:07
>>
>>175868406
What level were you at?
Masamune and especially Maria are harder than most of the bosses from the mani game.
>>
>>175868406
Yeah it's slow but where're getting weak?
>>175868810
For me Masamune was piss easy but Maria was hard as fuck. At least on WotS
>>
File: 1493924591890.jpg (173KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493924591890.jpg
173KB, 640x480px
>>175868406
>every boss is a pushover
>>
>>175868810
170, WotD
The double-boss after her was tougher to me. She moves slower but hits harder than ninja girl.

>>175869560
Well okay, I guess newly dropped odachis just feel weak as opposed to my maxed kusa.

>>175869837
I think I only died twice throughout the entire dlc
>>
>>175867038
why would you purposely go to the side of it, it's like you were just asking for it to kill you.
>>
Did somebody get change to attack A++ with reforging? Whats better now Anima Stone or Divine Fragment?
>>
>>175873496
AA+ is possible i think

anima stones are to divine fragments what divine fragments are to spirit chunks
>>
is the trophy "destroyer of demons" (complete all wotd missions) bugged or do you need all dojo missions too?
>>
>tfw haven't played the game in over a month due to Persona 5 and the fact that I burned myself out on Nioh
>get back to it
>start the first mission of the DLC
>get wrecked by the first two guys I encounter

wew
>>
>go into pvp at high level for the first time
>low level ninja and onmyo shitters spamming shurikens/shots
>kill them in 1-2 hits
Damn, no wonder pvp is shit.
>>
>>175874373
I'm going to assume you have to also beat all twilight missions.
>>
>>175874010
so they are better or what? seems like they are only good for pvp stats?
>>
>>175874843
The stones are only good for pvp and coop.
>>
>>175868385
High level gear is still high level
>>
>>175875083
ok thanks can we all agree the reforging ist fucking ultra shit right now why the fuck did they put so much fucking useless shit like dmg to skeletons and shit srsly the pool is so big right now. 700 divine stones and I only got 1 time change to attack what the fuck.
>>
Goddamn I don't know what to feel. I had to work my ass off to get 160+10 on every piece of equipment and now playing a single mission in demon gets inventory full of stuff much better than that.
>>
>>175875243

But revenants don't drop + gear.
>>
>>175875261
yep, reforge is now pretty much shit

its like reforging an offhand in diablo 3, 300 useless affixes and 2 bis
>>
Reminder that sake is usable in PvP. Keep it on hand for electric spins and LW builds.
>>
>>175875413
lmao I warned you about this months ago you stupid faggots. Not only that but the new enemies are so strong your perfect maxed gear feels weak as shit.
>>
>>175875804
Yeah I definitely learned my lesson with this.
>>
>>175875413
Welcome to power creep, aka "The best argument against gear grinding." We'll have lvl 500 +50 Epic Legendary Divine gear by the end of the DLCs.
>>
>>175875420

Not him but they totally do. I got a +3 axe from one and it had to be a revenant since i've never actually finished a ng+ mission.
>>
File: 1449018353833.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449018353833.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>175875804
>took me weeks to make a +10 level 160 katana
>start on way of the strong because I melted everything in the other missions so I feel confident
>tickle the new snake head guys, kappas and yokais
>get 1-2 hit killed by everything
>>
>FOR EFFECTS THAT ARE GRADED D- TO A+. HAVING MORE. THAN ONE. INSTANCE OF THE SAME EFFECT ACTIVE WILL. NOW INCREASE ITS GRADE BASED ON THE NUMBER OF INSTANCES ACTIVE.

Does this mean change to attack can be stacked?
>>
>>175875601
>reforged like 3000-4000 times
>only got like 2-3 change to attack

alright I give up you get better stats by crafting shit right now.
>>
>>175876003
This is why I dont like Diablo loot. Is just bigger numbers. I hope they come up with a better more meaningful progression system that changes the combat more. Nier Automata for example has the chips and some of them give you new abilities like shockwaves with each attack or turning invisible for a few seconds after getting hit. I like that more.
>>
Rolling for skills on shit feels so worthless now like mentioned already. They added so many fucking affixes that are pointless and/or garbage. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack now. I'm not autistic enough for this level of min/maxing. It's literally korean MMO tier.
>>
>>175876036
you don't need to go to way of the strong to get + gear

revenants don't and have never dropped + gear

the whole point of revenants is fragment farming
>>
>>175876815
This
I don't even know what the fuck i'm rolling stats for
>>
>>175810894
This. I need Fukus feetsies
>>
File: 20170504.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170504.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
what am i missing?

its not the maria mission because i just did it, twice, to check it so...
>>
>>175878686
Twilight
>>
What's the max level for Way of the Demon drops?
>>
>>175878804
what a pain in the ass, thanks
>>
2v2 is actually pretty fun.
>>
>>175878686
Those are all the missions:
>Yokai Country
>Wandering Child

>Disturbances in the North

>The One-Eyed Dragon's Castle
>Spirit Stone Huntress
>Become Thy Enemy
>Hands of the Dragon

>Bovine Demon
>A Gilded Deception
>>
>>175878804
>Twilight missions aren't necessary to get the "all missions" trophy in the DLC unlike in the main game
Thank god.
>>
>>175879423
what IS necessary for the trophy actually
>>
File: 1442686834287.png (203KB, 428x620px) Image search: [Google]
1442686834287.png
203KB, 428x620px
>>175879423
but they are, anon
>>
>>175879596
What, no?
I have gotten the Oshu Explorer trophy without doing any DLC Twilight mission.
>>
>>175879874
oops, for destroyer of demons they are necessary, my bad
>>
Way of the Demon is fucking stressful

My body wasn't ready for these super saiyan onyudos
>>
File: 1445206600537.png (1MB, 1452x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1445206600537.png
1MB, 1452x2000px
>first time fighting Date Masamune
>"This shouldn't be too hard."
>3 secs into the fight he one shots me with a ultra fast stab

Oh I can already tell this going to be hell
>>
>savescumming gone
>sharing gone
>rerolling for stats harder now

I dont feel like grinding anymore. I will just clear the DLCs in normal and fuck around with the new weapons for a bit.
>>
>>175792653
Does anybody have an easy to follow vid they recommend on learning all the intricacies of forging and making their formerly max out 160(+10) weapons and so on?
>>
>>175881056
>savescumming gone

What do you mean? Can't you just download your old save again like before?
>>
>>175881909
>>175846919
>>
So during a 2vs2 battle, I encountered a guy who played dead and then teleported from above 3 times with some health restored. Is that a ninja ability? Because it's really damn annoying
>>
>>175882076

Rolls are now pre-seeded for every weapon.
>>
>>175881248
this is really out of date at this point, but it's still probably somewhat useful

the farming part is now useless and the tables on roll chances are completely different now, but the general idea of what to do to make extremely strong weapons still applies

https://pastebin.com/7XbeFD3d
>>
>>175884460
quick change scroll. yes, it is stupid. i use it too.
>>
>>175884460
Yes, quick-change scroll. I don't understand why so many people ask this, it's like they never looked at the skill trees.
>>
>>175884686
>>175884460
>>175884701

it's really broken

It would be perfect if it only lasted for ~5 seconds and you had to be extremely careful in how you used it

I would genuinely have more fun using that way, even if it makes it weaker
>>
File: 1476907504303.png (325KB, 471x464px) Image search: [Google]
1476907504303.png
325KB, 471x464px
>have to fight yuki onna for a 4th time in WOTD
>>
>>175884579
>>175846919
what do you mean by "previously rolled"?

do you mean when you go to reforge it after reloaded the save, you get the same stat rolls in the same order?

or do you mean it literally reverts changes on the weapon to what they were before reloading the save?
>>
>>175884579
? They were always locked to a certain order, you had to use chunks or reforge multiple stats to land on different "rotation" or "tables" or whatever you want to call it.

Or do you mean even if you savescum, you comeback and all your materials/gold will be used up?
>>
>>175877092

But they literally do because it's happened to me. I got one from farming revenants on genji's bridge trying to get a divine iga set. I don't know where you're getting your information but it's outdated or outright wrong.
>>
>>175876269
you could already stack them (like CTA stam on an axe and then CTA stam from the obsidian set bonus), this just shows them as a ranked-up version, rather than not displaying one instance of it
>>
so does anyone know what the deal with those star skills actually is?

i've heard some people say it's a BiS roll notifier, i've heard others say it's a drop-only affix that cant be rolled into (ilke the skill damage (specific skill) rolls), etc.
>>
>>175886887
i thought it just meant that it was the highest possible roll for a particular stat
>>
>>175887105

It isn't, unless an odachi can only have 7 base poison damage.
>>
File: 1491505871381.jpg (62KB, 378x438px) Image search: [Google]
1491505871381.jpg
62KB, 378x438px
>doing odachi playthrough
>muneshigger can't do shit again me and gets utterly raped with no planning or strategy
>any fight against a crowd ends up with utter annihilation
>iai is actually extremely useful as it covers an immense arc and activates very fast
>all types of horned demons are getting stunned by overhead attacks and stunlocked into oblivion
Thoroughly enjoying this weapon class so far.
Is it possible to get my hands on some good ones during story mode or they are all limited to DLC?
>>
does anyone know if increasing elemental damage on your weapon makes it easier to inflict its ailment?
>>
>>175884883

>it's really broken

Learn the timing and oneshot them when the invincibility wears off.
>>
>>175891014
I already do that

it's easy as shit to catch them in mid air with kusari high stance

that doesn't stop it from being broken
>>
>>175890792
Not by much. If you want to inflict statuses without buffs, roll for Inflict Status chance on your weapon. I have +15% burn on my Kishin Hammer and it takes about 3 mid strong swings to apply it to most enemies.
>>
>>175891124
>it's easy to counter but it's still broken
>>
>>175891167
then (element) damage 40%+ isn't worth it? at least for inflicting?
>>
>>175891253
yes, it is because you don't always have that luxury in a 2v2 and the alternative to not having it is instant death, as opposed to a combo that someone can still easily fuck up

>>175891167
you're talking about status ailment augmentation, right?
>>
>>175891253
>It's easy to counter using one or two specific weapon/stance combos that most people won't be using
>Therefore it's not broken even though you've got no way to prepare for it since you won't know if somebody has it until they use it
Even the most broken things have at least one counter. If you need to be using a very specific setup as well as pass a skill check just to counter it then yes, it's broken.
>>
>>175891268
yah more ele damage you do more it gets through.
>>
>>175891268
It does more elemental damage per hit but I didn't notice a big increase in status inflition. It might be worth it if you're building for elemental damage as I think it works with LW.
>>175891393
Yeah, that one. Before I could never burn anything without talismans. If I could get the elec proc bonus on the Kaido Axe I'd have a cheap reliable method of inflicting discord on bosses.
>>
>>175885908
I didn't find her that bad in WOTD. Okatsu on the other hand took me on a ruse cruise where I thought she would be a push over like in WOTS but she goes balls to the wall right off the bat. Maria-lite.
>>
File: 1487025912174.jpg (33KB, 193x236px) Image search: [Google]
1487025912174.jpg
33KB, 193x236px
>Health on well timed blocks
Holy shit, is this new or am I just a retard who didn't notice till now?
>>
>>175893397
It's a new effect, I have damage reflect on timely block. There's also new effects that give buffs when you gain amrita. Probably very exploitable if you can stack it.
>>
>the fucking cunt says, "is that it?" when she kills you

i hate her and enjoy her at the same time
>>
>>175893775
>Damage reflect on timely block
What armor piece/weapon?
>>
>>175891393
2v2 also gives you access to another teammate
>>175891526
Do you really think that's the only way anyone could reach and hit someone coming down, or stop them from hitting the ground? The damage also adds up if you get a timeout too.
>>
>>175893397
>>175893775
What exactly IS a "timely block"?
>>
>>175895121
Block right before the enemy hits, it's like a parry but with a block.
>>
>>175894457
Arms. Maybe torso too? Its fairly rare to see. I got stamina regen on amrita on a helmet.
>>175895193
Are there any benefits to perfect blocking now? I tried it before the patch and couldn't get the timing right and it didn't seem to make a difference'.
>>
>>175895193
Is that the one where we both bounce backwards and there's like a red break or something? I don't do whatever I'm describing enough to remember what it looks like.
>>
File: 1470389728936.jpg (89KB, 1182x966px) Image search: [Google]
1470389728936.jpg
89KB, 1182x966px
>join 2v2
>Enemy team stays back and spams fagjutsu
>Have enough time to one shot one with cannon
>other one raped by odachi
>repeat

Wewlad
>>
>>175895396
>Are there any benefits to perfect blocks
Other than the perks I can't see a difference.

>>175895525
It's nothing special, just you blocking right before the enemy hits you.
>>
>soul matching cost reduction 70%, with star symbol
Even if it's a trashy exotic helmet that sound pretty cool.
>>
>>175895823
Unless you have a katana because tempest is now straight up better than haze
>>
File: Nioh_20170504214012.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh_20170504214012.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Some say he's still running to this day
>>
>>175793774
So level cap is no longer 150 for armor?
>>
>>175897896
raised to 220 I think
>>
Wish you could make rifles and bows invisible like the helmet.
>>
>>175898268
>finger guns
dual pistols when
>>
>>175897869

>That overly complicated ass sheathing animation
>>
how do i unlock date masamune to transform
>>
>>175899132
Beat his boss fight and buy him for 30k glory
>>
Is anyone else still using their weapons from before? Feels good still having my 'perfect rolls' even though it cost a few mill to bring it up, especially now that's it's harder to reroll good stats
>>
Has anybody else fought the invincible baby spiders? I was fucking terrified when they were all coming after me.
>>
>>175898268
Only one weapon will show if they are the same class. Take your favorite ranged weapon, refashion it to match your outfit, then put a second one of the same type in the second slot.
>>
>farming revs for glory with ginchiyo
>all of them are red team
>get less than 100 per rev

where the fuck are all the blue team revs
>>
anyone know how everlasting ki is?

thinking about going for it on 3 pieces
>>
>>175901460

>Farming revenants as the majority clan color

this is your fault
>>
>>175901849
Actually for once blue is far ahead of red overall. There's some kind of surge of Date members for some reason, and blue has a huge lead.
>>
>>175902318

I think I saw a post on reddit that debunked that. Someone cheated or something which ended up putting blue in the lead.
>>
>>175902508
How did they manage that? Some kind of exploit?
>>
>>175902626

With the latest firmware I believe people were able to crack the PS4.
>>
File: 1450883561198.png (125KB, 405x281px) Image search: [Google]
1450883561198.png
125KB, 405x281px
>>175902653
>there will potentially be hackers in PvP soon
>>
>>175902796

You're already late on that one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHfyTBVyIko
>>
can you roll unlimited ninjutsu on all armor pieces?
>>
File: 2624231587.gif (442KB, 441x270px) Image search: [Google]
2624231587.gif
442KB, 441x270px
>>175902849
>45k damage
how the fuck
>>
>>175903575
yes
>>
How the fuck do people abuse this awful lag?
>>
File: 1461146161345.gif (2MB, 188x264px) Image search: [Google]
1461146161345.gif
2MB, 188x264px
>>175902849
It's all over
>>
>>175903887
Be Japanese
>>
Anyone gotten Date's blueprint to drop yet?
>>
>>175902849

Not relevant to the video I know but what Odachi is that they're using?
>>
Man, optional mission centipede man is such bullshit
>>
Does earth damage %27.5 apply to the overall damage dealt with my earth infused weapon?

Or is that only for magic
>>
File: 1443647295467.jpg (7KB, 224x213px) Image search: [Google]
1443647295467.jpg
7KB, 224x213px
how do i counter spinn kusaramafags
>>
>>175907787

bait, wait for animation to finish, hit with fast running attack, repeat

alternatively just cheese the fuck out of them with ranged attacks while they do it
>>
>>175907787
Spear, mid standstance strong jab.
>>
>>175907709
Only the magic damage
>>
>>175909058
have you tested it?
>>
>>175908027
what if they also have range attaks like kunais or spells
>>
>>175909150
There is no counter to spells, they hit regardless of block.

Kunai also break through guard fuckeasy so your best bet is to wait till they run out
>>
apparently there's a new twilight mission for the dlc

did it come and go already?
>>
>>175909132
What's to test? That stat goes up to 50%, do you really think they'd give you 50% more total damage from one weapon affix?
>>
>>175909891
Uh, why the fuck wouldn't they if its in the game for that very purpose?
>>
File: Okatsu.jpg (89KB, 1000x1429px) Image search: [Google]
Okatsu.jpg
89KB, 1000x1429px
Daily reminder that Okatsu is best girl.
>>
>couldn't beat maria, getting a little impatient
> walk in with daiba washi and moment talismans feeling pessimistic because of how hard she pushed my shit in
>works like a fucking charm
>>
>>175867038
How the fuck could you let yourself get killed by those things? They're easy to kill once you memorize their patterns.

0/10, but since you gave us that Okatsu panty shot, 9/10.
>>
File: 1412216361176.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1412216361176.gif
2MB, 260x195px
>>175902849
>use return damage on timely guard
>land a timely guard against his first swing
>15% of 45k damage at hacked one shots him
>>
Does the "weaken melee weapon" effect work on yokai or only on humans?
>>
File: 20170504_234902.jpg (1014KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170504_234902.jpg
1014KB, 2048x1536px
>>175910382
>return damage
what is that a spell?
also>>175902849 fuck just happened right now pic fucking related
>>
>>175900491
Because nobody is interested and I want to share:

So I was doing that sub mission where you fight Saika the second time and get his guardian spirit after winning. I completed the mission but suddenly remembered that I missed a room. So I went back and as expected all yokai were gone and all humans were bowing on the ground. The room I missed was a very small dark corridor with a few baby spider eggs and at the end of the room is a cliff that leads to that big purple circular room. Well there's a little "glitch" I guess you could call it where the baby spiders can still spawn once stepping on their egg shells after the mission is over and for some reason they don't take damage at all. It was pretty funny until I realized that they chase after you forever so I had to lose them at a cliff somewhere, luckily that solution was in the room just before them.

I don't know if it's been fixed in the recent patches as this happened just a day or two before them.
>>
>>175910861
it's a stat you can roll on your kote
>>
File: 1474761514380.gif (782KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474761514380.gif
782KB, 320x240px
>>175911039
thatnks lad.

alsois 2.3k def too low?
>>
So is pretty much everyone doing way of the demon in yokai realm? Everytime I connect someone is doing a 400+ mission and using the infinite living weapon.

>>175910131
Why does she only have one sock?
>>
>>175912458
because anime, son.
>>
File: Nioh_20170503193111.jpg (397KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh_20170503193111.jpg
397KB, 1920x1080px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>175912632
those homing boulders are no fuckin joke
>>
>>175912632
He didn't whistle, rookie mistake
>>
>>175907787
exactly what >>175908027 says. For reference:

https://youtu.be/-vDoXz8YQjY

https://youtu.be/Y1uRTx_7Plc

https://youtu.be/QG8NduIPt-Y
>>
Is the best light armor set for 1kat still Kingo's? How about for the odachi?

And do refashioned armor pieces/weapons keep their changed skins during co-op play?
>>
Odachi users are redpilled as fuck
>>
File: 1487607072517.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1487607072517.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>mfw Maria
Jesus, took me 6 tries. I can't even imagine how it must feel to fight her on your first playthrough with an axe, gotta be real frustrating.
>>
How the fuck do I beat that little nigger in the Inheritance?

I'm already pissed I accidentally died without recovering that stupid deer guardian and lost several hundred amrita because his color blended in perfectly with the snow that I.
>>
What's the best way to cheese Shigezane in the doppleganger mission? He's annoying as fuck
>>
>>175914223
he's weak to wind damage, hitting his centipede hand and tail are easy means of racking up easy damage from a safe(ish) range.

i find circling counterclockwise works best, though watch out for his turnaround-slash with the sword, it fucking hurts and doesn't do any hitstun (so sometimes you wont even notice you'd been hit until he stabs you for the rest of your HP).
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdWznvm1O4M
wow.
>>
>>175914142
Nevermind I beat him. Fucking barely though. Dude almost killed me with sloth on. I got him in a corner and used spin2win.
>>
How do I counter someone spamming all 6 elemental spells ? i cant get close and they arent blockable
>>
>at the third region without any deaths yet
>screwed up against a number of bosses in the third region but somehow survived

Hope I keep this pace. I'm not even using cheese strats.
>>
>>175915058
stack up inherited 'reduced elemental damage' on your armor (though with revenant gifting now dead, that's gonna be a bitch), or three sources of reduced elemental damage (blocking) and just ignore their shots entirely.
>>
File: 1472787647267.jpg (18KB, 424x357px) Image search: [Google]
1472787647267.jpg
18KB, 424x357px
>WOTD murky demon realm
>>
>>175911478
do you mean hp?
>>
>>175915058
Were you fighting a guy named IIIIIIIIIIIII?

Get onmyo amulet protection on your chest piece. If you don't have that stat roll, break through your opponents guard/protjection talisman to get some damage in and then just kite/hide behind cover until the timer runs out.
>>
>>175917301
Yea i fought that faggot. he spammed that shit all round

thanks for the tips.

What about a guy spamming ninja stars and then running away till the match is over cause im wearing heavy armor and cant catch up?

He also throws so many, it breaks my guard. I even got 23% Guard ki reduction.
>>
>>175917650
yeah, to beat that faggot I had to turtle a lot

he has the highest possible toughness in the game with monk's hood+tatenashi which scales up protection talismans

I suggest not using heavy armor unless you can manage B agility

I don't really know what advice to give against a ninjutsu build like that because I haven't encountered one yet, but probably a similar strategy to the one I already outlined
>>
>>175807602
did they change his boss fight at all cuase if he was harder and used an odatchi, that would be tits.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 311x362px
Objective best guardian spirit/duo, now we have secondary spirits?
>>
>>175918101
kato and kara jishi
>>
Thought it would've been better if they made the dlc's like Old Hunter. Doesn't Nioh has 4 planned dlc's?
They could've just slapped 2 dlc's in one release.
>>
>>175918101
>secondary spirits
WAT
>>
>>175918101
>Kato and Saoirse
>>
>>175918101
Narikama Tanuki and Izuna
>>
>>175918351
you get to pick 2 now

the secondary one gives a smaller bonus and you can swap between the two mid combat
>>
>>175918101
fro all-purpose melee: karajishi+centipede, kato+aya-komori or izuna, or tengen kujaku+any fire you like (i enjoy enko for the break personally)

ninjas: nekomata+gyokuto

onmyo: genbu+hi-nezumi

speedrun: gyokuto+aya-komori or raiken

the pair bonuses (from the elemental spirit combos, not just the sub-spirit skill) you get are no joke.
>>
>>175918351
Press L1/R1 in Spirit menu. You get a small passive from the secondary spirit and can switch between them freely with L1+L2 Also fuck Kato users. Literal pleb tier. Reddit tier if Lv30'd
>>
>>175918686
does that make level 40 kato 4chan Goldâ„¢ tier?
>>
>>175918686
but kato is statistically the best in sheer raw stats

even just 20% skill damage is incredibly good but he also gives ki, ki recovery speed and ccd

he's also the cheapest investment in spirit in the game

you can call him boring, but you have to admit, he's insanely good and easily top tier
>>
File: 1432515414270.png (76KB, 662x413px) Image search: [Google]
1432515414270.png
76KB, 662x413px
>>175918654

>>ninjas: nekomata+gyokuto
>giving up 20% unlimited ninjutsu

Aya-komori is still king with Nekomata secondary for +throwing weapon damage.
>>
>>175918884
for raw thrown weapon damage, cat+bunny is better, but yeah, the unlimited ninjutsu is much better for prolonged encounters.
>>
does anyone know if throwing speed (shuriken) applies to kunai or paralysis/poison/fire shuriken as well?
>>
>>175918101
Tanuki and Shin-roku
>>
>>175918764
Correct

>>175918829
LHB is the one of the statistical best weapons in a Bloodborne PT, but nobody uses it in /bbg/ because for a small amount less you can have a more fun weapon, with a varied moveset whilst having the instant recongition that you aint a fucking pleb. Same applies here.
We have like 30 or something spirits and you havent chose anything else from the beginning because 'muh stats'. You want skill damage? Kara. You want a god tier living weapon? Atlas. Should I continue?

By using Kato you are legit, on the same tier as Sloth, Weakness, Devigorate talisman users. Damn right they are easy to use. Damn right they make the game a relative cakewalk. But what does that say about you?
>>
>>175919509
mad
>>
>>175919509
>LHB is the one of the statistical best weapons in a Bloodborne

shitty example because it needs a BL higher than 100 to get the best damage out of
it's a very reddit weapon by nature because of that

A less intellectually dishonest comparison would be more akin to using either of the saw weapons which don't have the most interesting movesets and are acquired at or near the very beginning but have some of the highest damage in the game and tear through everything. Weapons which no one except for a crybaby faggot would fault someone for using.

Kara is situational.
Kato is not a living weapon guardian and no one would argue that.

You equate Kato to being on the same tier as sloth while simultaneously recommending Kara which is effectively just/almost as good as Kato just because it's less popular.

>Should I continue
no, you're a joke
>>
>>175920128
lhb outdamages pretty much any weapon on any physical build at 98 and lower though
>>
>>175920290
pretty sure it loses to saw spear at 98

if not, they're both extremely close
>>
>>175918101
I've been going with Aya Komori as main and Nekomata as secondary. Those two and kunai storm have allowed me to kill yokai is seconds, really helped for meeting on the other side, killed Yuki less than a minute in.
>>
>>175919145
It's Shuriken only.
>>
Where are the best places to revenant farm glory nowadays? Also how much larger is the glory gain in PVP?
>>
>>175808667
are you sure you arent underleveled/geared?
>>
start a new ninjitsu kurisugama save

or

jump back into the game with my ng+ axe build and just do the dlc?
>>
>>175922417
I think pvp is in the hundreds, can't say for sure since I keep in losing. For revs I've been doing the Ginchiyo mission in way of the strong but simeine here said some bridge mission is way better
>>
>>175832919
maybe hes one of those red demon li armor scrubs
>>
>>175922591
someone*
fuck typing on my phone
>>
>>175922591
Oh is it like consistent hundreds in pvp? Cuz I have been doing the bridge mission(the one with Benkei and the Raven tengu in way of the strong?) and at lvl 135 I'm getting anywhere from 63-140 glory from each revenant so I dunno if its efficient and if I should level down or not
>>
>>175878686
>see those levels
>did WoTStrong at 180

??
>>
File: C8J1ZrJVYAAJxK_.jpg (150KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C8J1ZrJVYAAJxK_.jpg
150KB, 1200x675px
>>175898843
well you cant really just shove it to your scabbard like 2kiden scabbard tech
>>
what does it mean to be assisted?

max life up (when assisted)
recover ninjutsu items (when assisted)
>>
File: dfsgadfdjgfsjsgfjhsgfa.png (361KB, 705x553px) Image search: [Google]
dfsgadfdjgfsjsgfjhsgfa.png
361KB, 705x553px
>>175909256
there is also an augment that COUNTERS spells
>>
>>175922772
I just won a 2 on 2 got 4k glory
>>
>>175923279
Well shit thats actually quite a lot, gotta start learning to pvp I guess
>>
how do I get armour effects so that I can have green stamina with heavy armour?
>>
>>175923486
Its a fucking mess, connection is shit with teleporting everywhere
>>
>>175923486
Pvp is real shit tho. Lag, spam, and even the chance to run across a hacker; the worst experience in Nioh yet.
>>
Is it possible to 1v1 or 2v2 with a mate and farm glory off each other or would you get less glory if you do stuff like that
>>
>>175924046
>a hacker
pretty low though
>>
File: sdfghsdgfhfasgasf.png (558KB, 704x799px) Image search: [Google]
sdfghsdgfhfasgasf.png
558KB, 704x799px
fuck me if im not a total dick in 2v2 and planting legos all over a fresh kill

and watching the teammate trip up
>>
File: 1098556172.jpg (142KB, 854x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1098556172.jpg
142KB, 854x1023px
how do into samurai skill point farming?
I don't have enough for odachi and 1kat at the same time
>>
>>175922868
when someone revives you.
>>
>>175924802
use some other weapons
grab samurai hair
>>
>tfw you pvp teamate never revives you
>tfw the opposing team always revive each other no matter what
>>
File: zero percent.jpg (42KB, 1652x124px) Image search: [Google]
zero percent.jpg
42KB, 1652x124px
>tfw game is too difficult
>>
>>175910682
Works on everything, though I don't know how effective it is on yokai.
>>
>>175918101
Kato/Nezumi.

Despite all the nerfs, Kusa crit build is still the strongest, it even wrecks in pvp.
>>
>Masamune can still be headshot into ground finisher even in LW mode and it cancels his LW mode
I have no idea why I didn't try this before but it makes the fight a joke
>>
>>175925551
is WotD just ng++?

ng+ was pretty easy imo, even with only a +5 weapon by the time i reached ng+ hundred eyes
>>
>>175925551
Do you need to complete the dlc for this?
Otherwise I might have this today. If double honorable dual is not cancer.
>>
>>175926478
>ng+ was pretty easy imo
Have you done all the missions? The ones they patched in can be pretty bullshit
>>
>>175926532
>fight yoshitsugu
>pretty easy time
>mitsunari out of the blue to fuck my shit
>>
>>175926487
Gl beating the weapon proficiency dojo missions.
>>
>>175926532
nah, haven't played in a while

gonna start a new run and beat the game + dlc
>>
>>175926634
oh yea those are cancer too but.
>>
>>175926682
They're insanely hard on way of the demon.
>>
>>175926709
How far are you into way of the demon?
>>
>>175926875
Done everything but the dual sword, spear, axe and odashi dojo missions. Sword took me about 10-20 attempts thanks to haze being nerfed. Had to cheese with sword of discernment.
>>
>>175926972
Did you already unlock the dlc on way of the demon? Is your weapon +20? Whats your weapon level 200 or 210? Whats the best amrita grind spot?
>>
>>175927087
>Did you already unlock the dlc on way of the demon?
Obviously.
>Is your weapon +20?
Yes.
>Whats your weapon level 200 or 210?
205, couldn't craft a 210 after 300 attempts after doing every normal mission so idk if you can only get them from drops or what.
>Whats the best amrita grind spot?
Way of demon Demon king revealed id assume. I got 300m in 1 run, could get it higher with more +amrita on gear.
>>
>>175927208
alright thanks did you craft the 205 and did you complete the dlc on way of the demon?
>>
>>175927325
Soul matched a 205 drop to my weapon, haven't been able to craft anything above 200.

By the DLC you mean the dual bosses stuff? Yeah i did everything you can do aside from those dojo missions.
>>
>>175927457
>haven't been able to craft anything above 200.
so Team Ninja probably fixed the crafting glitch?

>By the DLC you mean the dual bosses stuff?
I did not touch the DLC at all went straight into way of the demon. Is the DLC only 1 mission?
>>
>>175927559
>Is the DLC only 1 mission?
It's 1 region
>>
>Friday night
>can finally start the dlc

>forgot to download it earlier
>>
>>175922781
I was 400+ before the exp nerf
>>
>>175927559
>so Team Ninja probably fixed the crafting glitch?
Could have. Maybe you need to do every mission before you can craft them though, i remember you couldn't craft 160 unless you finished the final mission on way of strong.

DLC is 3 main missions and 7 sub.
>>
>>175927749
I was 750, got nerfed to 328. Getting to 400 would take me about 50 runs of dkr on way of demon now.
>>
Oh shit, do you need to do every way of demon twilight mission for the DLC trophy?
>>
>>175927804
>Maybe you need to do every mission before you can craft them though

yea but I'm pretty sure I never did all the dojo shit and still could craft 320 and 160 weapon after killing thousand eyes.
>>
really enjoying pvp so far. they just need to iron out the network problems
>>
Is 2v2 exclusively preset equipment that they showed off in the livestream before the update? Does 1v1 have it?
>>
>>175928192
Yeah it probably got removed, guess you need to just get a lucky drop then.
>>
Is odatchi the ultimate "fuck any humanoid" weapon?
With odatchi tank it feels like it's impossible to lose to any humanoid boss, they are all getting utterly assfucked and stance switching means you can rape the ones trying to block by instantly going into high stance heavy attack that eats like 70% of stamina.
>>
Goddamn did 13 years really pass since the William first landed on Japan?
>>
>>175928253
No, you can use your own high level gear to facestomp poor newbies
>>
Anyone got all the pve titles yet? I'm getting close, thankfully they let you use living weapon again for the crusher titles in the DLC.
>>
>>175928509
>thankfully they let you use living weapon again for the crusher titles in the DLC.

that doesnt work anymore
>>
File: yes.jpg (225KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
225KB, 2048x1152px
fucking finally.
>>
>>175928341
No, that's 1kat
>>
>>175928579
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure i got hit and got the crusher title whilst using lw.
>>
>>175928653
Pretty meh stat. How much are your fire hits doing with that, 4-500? Close combat ki reduction and pierce through armor would be better.
>>
>>175928341
>odatchi tank
How do you build that? The same as axe 99 stam tatenashi?
>>
>>175928341
I know that feel
it's a good feel
>>
>>175928579
I just tested it, confirmed works on DLC bosses.
>>
>>175928778
If you have a protection talisman active that will help keep your title. Otherwise getting hit even with LW active voids getting any crusher titles
>>
>>175928653
Now start forging for that CtA AA+
>>
>>175928997
Not on the DLC bosses.
>>
>>175929085
le grey face no space
>>
>>175929085
I wish that there was a way to increase forged effects. It's so annoying to finally get a CtA you want and it's only B- because fuck you lmao
>>
best mission to farm 200+ gear? im doing bovine demon because its the highest level but im getting shit anyways
>>
>>175929384
Omi region i think. The 1.5m dual fight is good to farm.
>>
does it bother anyone else that you can't have the traditional katana and washikazi setup?
2kat doesn't count
>>
>>175928843
hmm alright, good point.

>>175929085
Is that only available through Anima forging?
I've never forged through an Anima before but started to co-op & help people more for glory, does it guarantee better stats than Divine forging?
>>
>still no triple shot skill
>still no quickshot skill
>>
>>175930010
>falling for AA+ memes in 2017
>>
>>175910906
Why does it matter if they chase after you?
I'm pretty sure you can't take damage yourself after you have completed the mission.
>>
File: IMG_3421.png (260KB, 707x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3421.png
260KB, 707x834px
Stop using sloth and meme demon
>>
refashioning was a mistake
>>
Do you need to do anything in WotD or anywhere else to unlock the ability to raise the item level to 220, or can I just start forging after finishing ng?
>>
File: 1466171215951.jpg (37KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1466171215951.jpg
37KB, 633x758px
>way of the demon twilight dlc mission 603
>fucking everything is plastered with mobs that 1 hit you
>you don't get better gear

alright I think this is where I stop
>>
>>175932150
Fighting against those glowing red guys reminds me of how the game was when I first started.
>>
>>175932150
t. conquered
>>
Are set bonuses active all the time or only when I have the corresponding weapon in the main slot?
>>
>>175931826
Wotd only makes it easier for you to get level 200+ items, you can forge them right away.
>>
>>175933401
Thanks man, that's all I wanted to know.
>>
>>175931190
?
You mean the difference is not worth it? Adding another A sounds like a lot to me.
>>
>tfw raped by sakon
>>
>>175933654
have fun savescumming for hours then
>>
>>175928653
>tfw can only roll 15 lightning
My jishi is sad
>>
You mean for days right? With the pool this big.
>>
>>175933805
>savescumming
>hours to get CtA A+
>>
Buying the DLC tomorrow.
Gonna make a new game and play from the beginning just because.

When is the earliest I can get an Odachi? I wanna play entirely using an Odachi. Can I get one right soon as I create my character just like any other weapon?
>>
What's the cool new big spear I've seen people have?
>>
>>175935645
ye
>>
>>175934192
read the chain of replies again retard, he's referring to AA, not A+
>>
File: E6MHu7q[1].png (203KB, 806x416px) Image search: [Google]
E6MHu7q[1].png
203KB, 806x416px
>>175935746
Great, thanks anon.
>>
>>175935794
im implying anything above A+ shitstain

good luck with your "hours" to get CtA AA+
>>
File: 1455533476504.jpg (69KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455533476504.jpg
69KB, 692x960px
Are the Odachi's skills any good because just having 'mid attack in low stance' seems really shitty to me.
>>
Where are the good Odachi smithing texts?
>>
>>175936119
you didnt imply shit, other than you have no reading comprehention
>>
I think we all knew PvP in this game would be as aids as it is.
>>
>>175936567
No one ever doubted that. Its hilarious though.
>>
>>175935684
The halberd or odachis?
>>
>>175936159
are you bad at the game? it's probably not for you, maybe try 2kat
>>
>>175936159
They are not very fun or exciting, but they are very good
>>
>TN keeps nerfing all that cheese shit
>While spirit talismans still trivialise the game
>They actually buffed them by introducing double spirits
I don't understand
>>
File: asgdshadsgadfa.png (560KB, 491x718px) Image search: [Google]
asgdshadsgadfa.png
560KB, 491x718px
is he a harem protagonist that got screwed over by his ideals yet managed to live through out it all?
>>
File: ahfgadfhadjgsadgfhaf.png (788KB, 629x538px) Image search: [Google]
ahfgadfhadjgsadgfhaf.png
788KB, 629x538px
>try to pvp without conditions
>no matches

dead game they really should just standardize the stats depending on loadout
>>
Can you still infini-living weapon?
What does Living Weapon with Odachi look like? Does it look as cool as I think it would?
As someone who had every Spear Skill bought and every Spear Skill Slot Filled, and was constantly switching stances, using skills and fluxing into Skill Combos, is the Odachi as skill based as the spear is? (I found the spear to be the only weapon where I was constantly switching and using skills. Honestly, Spear feels like the most fleshed out weapon)
>>
>>175938582
>Can you still infini-living weapon?
nerfed so hard that living weapon is more of a burden then a boon
>>
>>175938687
Oh man, this is a severe kick to the balls. When I first found out about Living Weapon, I spent all my time trying to figure out a infinite living weapon build simply because it looked so fucking cool.
>>
Now that weight reduction has been added to armor I can finally wear the full obsidian set and use something beside nignog's sword. Someone redpill me on 2kat, what makes it so strong? What should I use if I really liked the iai moves and parries of 1kat?
>>
>>175938582
Odachi lets you customize each stance with moves from the other stances. It is more about making the optimal stance that constantly switching, in my experience.
>>
>>175938950
2kat is strong because of Kingos armor and Windstorm. Now its finally got a second viable option, Dragon spirit and date set.
>>
Anyone here completed Secrets of the Dead and is willing to help me beat mine? Completeing it at lvl 205 with 2kat is insanely tough without all +10 armor, so I could really use some help.
>>
>>175939063
Oh, that sounds cool.
>>
PVP in its current state is cancer but it has potential to be good. Hopefully they will fix it with the second DLC. Between when is that one coming out?
>>
Think the second DLC will add another weapon?

If so, what?
>>
>>175939176
sure, im up for it. can you put a secret word so we match up?
>>
>>175939081
Does Masamune drop the text on all difficulties?
>>
>>175940401
Yeah, its just rarer on the lowest difficulty
>>
>>175940401
Not sure boss.

>>175940357
Thank christ. Since you're the one whos completed it you need to yokai realm with a secret world and then post the password
>>
File: Two-Sai.jpg (18KB, 800x459px) Image search: [Google]
Two-Sai.jpg
18KB, 800x459px
>>175940346
>>
>>175940346
Ninja claws
>>
>>175940496
God, I fucking hope not.

I want a Buddhist staff. Every stat gets their own weapon, even Ninjutsu. And yet Magic gets nothing.
>>
>>175940482
SUDOKU is the secret word. Its on way of the strong, right?
>>
>>175940738
Yes.
>>
>>175940346
Naginata.
I don't think they'll go super out there and go for something nuts like alot of people hope. I think they'll stick with fairly basic and traditional weapons and Naginata seems like a solid pick.
>>
>>175940805
As much as I want this, and I really, really want it. Especially since none of the spears got a Naginata Model. I just can't see that happening. Spear movesets are already Naginata tier.
>>
>>175940738
I keep searching for a companion with the right password but can't find you. Are you searching or waiting?
>>
>>175940934
>Spear movesets are already Naginata tier.
This.
I really do hope that they add a naginata model spear
>>
>>175941000
im waiting
>>
>>175940346
Tri-Sectional Staff that scales off Magic/Skill/Body
>>
>>175941142
I was able to connect to you once but the wrong mission was qued and it disconnected me anyway, so I'm gonna keep trying.
>>
>>175941236
>>175941236
Alright, i'll still be waiting. Hopefully this shit works, its iffy as fug
>>
>>175940934
>>175941101
I could see them differentiating the two if they make the Naginata similar to something like, say, Toukiden. Rapid slashes with Odachi-tier arcs.
>>
File: 1493578475997.jpg (41KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
1493578475997.jpg
41KB, 640x441px
Planning to make a co-op character.
Kojuro set, magics, odachi, and unlimited ammo and Omnyo.

Thoughts?
>>
>>175938582
You can still basically infin lw but you have to re-lw every now and then. I have to re-lw twice in DKR which isn't a big deal.
>>
>>175940346
Okatsu's weapon or maybe some onmyo related weapon. That would be cool.
>>
>>175915453
Well, it was a good run while it lasted. Died twice to Nekomata of all bosses. I think deathless is impossible for me. I bet at least one person here has pulled it off, though.
>>
Should I finish the game?

I stopped at the frog cause I found that games combat wasn't really forcing me to master it after a certain point.

I really enjoyed learning the game but it gets boring,I could just rush down enemies since I had a strat for each one (except the birds fuck em).

do the bosses the level design ever get really interesting?
>>
>>175944008
If you're not doing Way of the Strong then you haven't came anywhere close to needing to master anything. Come subtly complain about difficulty when you've taken on the NG+ missions they added with the free patch 2 months ago.
>>
>>175944008
If you're already more than halfway through, you should just stick it out to the end. Just do the main missions and it'll be over pretty quick.
>>
Anyone help me with Maria? Fighting her on WoStrong.
Password is NG1.
>>
>>175944712
just use daibu waishi or some shit and final blow her ass
>>
>>175944781
literally this
>>
>>175944781
Just had a visitor with Tome skin spamming Daiba.
Her taunts/gestures were qt as fuck.
If any of you was 'Indonesia-japan', thanks.
>>
using fast weapons is such an incredibly different playstyle to axes

it's like i have to unlearn everything i know
>>
Somebody post Okatsu getting kappa kancho
>>
>>175942328
Depending on how much onmyo you use, you could replace unlimited Onmyo with sacred brushes for mid co op run resupplies. I have about 30% unlimited Onmyo for my co op tank build, its nice but those extra slots could be used better.
>>
>>175943956
Is that from a NG or on WOTS/WOTD?

I feel pretty confident in doing it in a clean NG but some of the bosses changes in WOTS/D like Shima Sakon being buffed off the bat means he can instagrab you the second the fight starts so I feel it becomes a lot more random.

I would think Bozu's mission to be the hardest part of a deathless run.
>>
>>175947014
2kat is suffering.
>>
>>175947469
Just regular NG. I never die on the levels themselves anymore, but the bosses sometimes get me.
>>
>>175924785
>Have 60% unlimited Nin on a Yata/Iga combo
>Use land mines, smoke bombs, para eggs, fire jars, bombs, kunais, storm kunais, and suppa while using the matchlock for the easy auto weakspot
>enemies can't lock on to me
>they all turn into literal deer in headlights when there's smoke since they can't lock on
>fall into landmines or para clouds non stop trying to catch me
>lose sight of me non stop because they can't lock on
>they just ignore me and try to 2v1 teammate
>end up throwing a bunch of ninja shit at them while they do this

Least honorable 2v2er. Also fire jar is fucking insane in 2v2, and I'm shocked how little people are using Suppa/Smoke. Such good abilities since so many people seem to rely on the lock on feature in this game.
>>
>>175947598
Wut?
>>
>waiting for opponents
>5min and nothing
holy shit its already dead?
>>
>>175948128
Must suck playing on PC. On PS4, we get instant hits.
>>
>>175948270

>Nioh
>PC

uh
>>
>>175949760
Sorry, I am browsing this and /dsg/ at the same time, and I am still not used to Nioh having PvP.
>>
>>175928653
reforge still seed locked?
>>
>>175924802
book of resurrection
>>
How good is the consecutive attacks passive? Just got it as an inheritable stat at A-.
>>
>>175866687
wait for the iga style...
>>
What can I do to increase the chance of getting change to attack stamina? I have tatenashi set which even with 99 stamina it tosses me over 70% so I had to reroll till I had the helmet and chest piece with weight reduction. Now my issue is my odachi and 2kat don't have CTA stamina.

Also, what's a good pair with 2kat? The odachi is nice but against the AI it can be more jeopardizing and leaves me very open. Even with heavy armor, I can potentially be 2 hit to death.
>>
>>175868385
higher lvl/ higher +/more rare abilities
>>
>>175951153
>What can I do to increase the chance of getting change to attack stamina?
Nothing. You reforge and you reforge.
>>
Should I reroll defense from behind?
I have it on every armor piece and I feel like I should replace it, is there any stats worth getting?
>>
2kat with best base stats now is Date's but idk what its special effect possibilities are so it might not be the best right now. Honestly its hard to tell without a comprehensive list of possible special effects, and the builds that allow for more cheese than others. I still run Kingo armor with my 2kat for the damage from behind so one of my best slots is Damage from behind.

But far and away the dumbest damage I've ever seen is with kusarigama. I was doing yokai companion rolling for way of the demon missions to get more high level gear to raise my forging level. The misison was lvl 620, one of the DLC misisons, and this guy STILL did 3.6k x2 with the Kusarigama roll-and-throw skill while in living weapon mode.

Meanwhile my lvl 172 +11 2kat with the best special effects I can possibly roll PLUS damage from behind, was only barely managing to hit 1k from behind, and only 400-something anywhere else.
>>
>>175951763
meant for
>>175951153
>>
Next DLC better give more options for spending patronage points.
>>
pvp is so full of shit you either kill or die with 2 hits cuz memespaming
>>
>>175952202
It better have more new enemies? How many were introduced here? The snake heads, the ice yokai, the flippy shotgun yokai and thats it. What the fuck?
>>
>>175952608
Yeah, basically
Completely new
>Namehage
>Rokurokubi

Old enemies with new weapons or behavior
>Red Kappa
>Ninja Yoki w/ shotgun

Literally just a recolor
>Snowclops
>>
Just finished the DLC. I would give it a 6/10. When is the next one coming?
>>
So besides the bullshit "water is weak to fire" anyone knows the weaknesses of the othee elements?
>>
File: all ogre.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
all ogre.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
This DPS is nice
>>
>>175953087
>Even needing Sloth
Come on man.
>>
>>175953168
Are you blind
>>
>>175953087
What the fuck did they buff Ninjutsu?
>>
I just finished main story and got my first divine weapons. What armor should I get for a 2kat spirit build?
>>
>>175953195
Yes
>>
>>175953087
Nioh would have been better without levels or stats on weapons.
>>
File: NG+ derrick.webm (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
NG+ derrick.webm
2MB, 768x432px
>>175953220
It's always been good, just the new Kunai is ridiculous. This webm is from Feb against a NG+ damage sponge.
>>
>>175951763
Isn't kusarigama a skill based weapon? I'm dumping all points into heart, stamina, and strength. If the kusarigama is still viable for my build, then I'll try it.
>>
>>175953336
I agree.
>>
>>175953360
Kusari is a Dex based weapon.
>>
so, I fired up Nioh for the first time in months, something was def off, I was getting beat for shit and not doing much damage.

So I got frustrated and quit playing for the day. When I open up this morning I took at look at my stats, and Heart was reset to 6. All my other stats were normal.

I reset with a rez scroll, seems okay now. This happen to anyone else?
>>
>>175953686
Did you miss the notice on deleveling? They changed how much amrita is required per level and it took higher level characters down.
>>
What weapon will be added in the next DLC? I'm hoping for naginatas.
>>
File: frog.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
frog.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
Another one. Might try switching to a Nekomata main to see the damage output for PvE since I find myself ignoring most enemies to warrant the sustainability that Aya gives, and a shadowround should be enough for bosses anyways.

~720 ninjutsu power, 60% unlimited nin with A damage boost passive for storm kunai (some how got a 5% nin with that passive on an accessory already).

Relevant stats are 99 dexterity, 95 skill, 20 onmyo and like 16 spirit. Rest are base or near base.
>>
File: okatsu.jpg (275KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
okatsu.jpg
275KB, 1280x720px
>>175910131

I would pay 200k glory to unlock her in her outfit without shoes.
>>
>>175953785
but why would that reset my heart stat to 6?

I was like 250 last I remember, and I think I'm still at 250 (but I didn't check...)
>>
>>175953597
So for a build that's all stamina and points into heart/strength it would be useless, right? I asked before and I was told 2kat and odachi are best for that build but what other alternatives are there?
>>
>>175953686
Just came back after a few months as well. Is spirit shit now are are spirit builds still viable? My best swords scale with Spirit so if not I have to get new ones asap.
>>
>>175953937

I mean I want a footjob from Okatsu as much as anybody but it's really not a big deal.
>>
>>175954056
Axe? You can also just find a CTA Stamina/Heart/Strength and slap that on whatever you like.

>>175953924
I run Neko/Rabbit and with Shadowround and 2 piece Iga I've never run into an issue of running out of kunai/storm/shurikens over an entire mission. You should keep an eye out for the talismans that add a 2x Crit % modifer for thrown weapons.
>>
I want a naginata.
>>
I was hyped for the Odachi but I am not feeling it. The For Honor version is a lot more fun and satisfying to use.
>>
>>175954718

I fucking love it. It's second only to 1kat in terms of how fun it is to me.
>>
>>175954595
I want the staff the raven tengu is using.
>>
>>175954595
I want a proper Kanabo.
>>
>>175954595
>>175955313
>>175955502
I just want 2kat to get the buff it deserves. Seems like any weapon at the same level and additional level always does far more DPS than 2kat. It makes no sense.
>>
>>175955851

>One of the strongest 2 weapons in PVE, let alone PVP
>Needs a buff

lol
>>
Good lord someone give me tips to fight Twilight Mitsunari on NG. Dude is wrecking my shit. Farthest I get is 3/4 health but then I do something stupid. I can't Haze him to save my life.
>>
>>175955916
I haven't played PVP yet. Im still churning through the new PVE shit doing yokai realm to hopefully get a lvl 220 drop so my max forge level can get up to 220 (Its already 200).

If you're not using Kingo, which works equally well for every weapon, then 2kats barely even viable. Sick of always doing less damage than people the same level as me.
>>
>>175955916
>implying spear and kusarigama aren't by far the two strongest weapons in PvP
>>
So what is the most broken PVP build? And what do you get for being high rank? Just more glory?
>>
>>175953064
Seems to mostly be a case by case basis.
Lightning-based enemies like Nue and White Tiger are weak to Water.
Arthropod-like enemies like Giant Centipede, Spider, Joro-Gumo and Shigezane are weak to Wind and resist Earth.
Water and ice based enemies like Umi-bozu, Yuki-onna and Snowclops are weak to Fire and resist Water.
Enemies made of stone like Nurikabe and and Sentry resist Earth.
>>
>>175955947
I'm going to hang myself if I don't get a fucking solution soon.
>>
>>175955947
>>175957604
jesus christ I did it. For the first time ever I actually had to use those spirit stones just to win. Still couldn't Haze him. Timing must've been terribly off after the trauma I faced last night on the Inheritance mission.
>>
>>175951024
it was easier for me, papa frog watched how hanzo died so it was mostly 1v1 always
>>
>>175957035
As broken as PVP is there isn't really a build that's so lightyears ahead of the others, because there's so many fucking broken builds in the game. It just becomes a matter of who gets the first hit or if you're going against ninja/onmyo cancer if they set up their fortress of bullshit.

If you truly just want to win then get Suppa, light armor and a storm kunai. Hit one kunai then run like a bitch. this is probably the most "broken" build if that's what you're only looking for.
>>
>>175957421
Generally, the pattern seems to be
Fire>Water>Lightning>Wind>Earth>Fire
>>
>replaying the game
>get to yuki-onna again

She truly is the best boss in this game by far
>>
>>175958656
Can you transform into her?
>>
>>175958746
Sadly no.
>>
>>175957035
bigger e-penis

isnt that enough?
>>
btw if you rage quit, everyone loses raiting in pvp
>>
File: dfhdfadfgadfgadf.png (1MB, 983x799px) Image search: [Google]
dfhdfadfgadfgadf.png
1MB, 983x799px
I think I can do better then this
>>
>>175960478
Sure. For example you can get guard ki reduction to 25%. Probably skill damage too.
>>
Are full omayo builds strong?
>>
What are the new Ninjas/Onmyos in the DLC & how do I unlock them?
>>
>>175960652
how do I do that?
>>
>>175962736
Reforge and reforge
>>
>>175962798
I mean the skill damage, shove it into a new one?
>>
>>175962839
That's a more difficult one. You need to get some other weapon with inheritable Skill damage % that's high enough and then soulmatch it to yours.
>>
>only way you beat the dlc bosses or twilight dlc stuff in Way of the Demon is through spirit abuse

Why the fuck did the nerf slot but let the most broken shit stay unchanged? Did anybody try a full spirit what ever stat your main weapon has build? Spirit seems so fucking strong right now.
>>
is blue dragon any good? I've tried out the centipede but it seems really lackluster compared to paired doggos, suzaku and the bat. Nekomata is pretty good though.
>>
>>175963469
I haven't tried but it gives ki regen and that is always good.
>>
>>175963469
I like the centipede as a secondary spirit, chip damage through guard is pretty good when you try to guardbreak humans. .
>>
what living weapon stats apply to what for guardians?

what's the difference between atk enhance and might?

which one decide how quickly the gauge fills to be able to use living weapon? gauge rate?

recovery is what allows you to keep it active for as long as possible from hitting thing/getting amrita, right?
>>
>>175964557
I use it like that too, but I'd like to use it as main just because it's cool, but who the fuck wants to remove back damage bonus. So dumb.
>>
>>175965068
someone who doesn't have any investment in damage from behind?
>>
>>175964983
Might is how fast it depletes when you're getting hit while in LW. Attack enhancement is just that, how it boosts your damage output.

Yeah, Amrita gauge rate and Recovery is what you said.
>>
>>175965524
so, higher might is good?

it's basically just living weapon durability?
>>
>>175953087
Build?
>>
which obsidian armour pieces get the weight reduction skill and how rare is it? I can't seem to get it on the head piece and I've been trying for ages, instead I keep getting elemental damage reduction on guard.
>>
Can somebody explain what the hamaya arrows do? After I read the description I thought of shooting them at any yokai realm portal that spawns an enemy. Then the crosshair was red at some point there and I noticed that it was red when I was aiming at those aratama whatever yellowish things floating around it. When I shot one they all disappeared but nothing really happened after that and the enemy spawned like normal.
>>
>>175966097
I don't know about other parts but you can definitely get weight reduction on gloves, because I have it.
>>
>>175966093
Pretty sure it's the same person as >>175953924
>>
File: on.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
on.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
Wait what does it mean by magic ''items''. Like it only applies to magic consumables and not the spells you unlock in the skill tree? Also what pieces of armor can roll Onmyo Magic Power?
>>
>>175960478

>lightning +16

It's trash.
>>
Is spirit/living weapon still worth something or has it been nerfed to oblivion by now?
>>
>>175967248
shits like sloth or debuffs you can still get damge from those fire water wind shoots
>>
>>175966097

I've seen it reforge on boots.
>>
>Try out 1v1
>Parry a guy with my +3 920 damage 2kat
>Does 14 damage
>He hits me for 4200 damage and I die instantly
Who the fuck thought this would be fun? Why don't they just let you keep your weapon/armor skills while equalizing defense/attack stats? There's nothing enjoyable about getting paired up with a guy rocking +15 everything, the fight is over before it even begins.
>>
Which 1kat counter is better now that Haze got nerfed?
>>
>>175963217
b-but i did whole wotd without abusing the spirit anon
>>
>>175966093
See >>175953924

For further damage I have 22% thrown weapon damage on my gloves and inherited on to my body for 44% total. 5% ninjutsu on all possible slots.

A+ agility bonus on cannon. Armor is a combo of Yata+Iga since I like using the matchlock a lot too.

Build is still largely unfinished since the only piece of equipment I'm satisfied right now is my body (5.3% ninjutsu, onmyo amulet, 24% elemental damage reduction, 22% thrown weapon damage and like 6% damage reduction from enemy camp).

Obviously the damage can spike even higher if you get a good accessory with thrown weapon crits, inherit more thrown weapon passives elsewhere, etc.

I do have an inheritable ninjutsu damage bonus for a weapon right now but I don't know if that effects my Jutsu's or just my weapon. I know ranged weapon's agility bonus+ passive effects your overall damage.
>>
>>175953924
how do you get that much nin power?
>>
>>175969775
Prestige points and dex/skill. Iga set also gives a lot with 4 pieces.
>>
>>175966097
any piece can have it

only piece I've never seen it on is head, but I'm 99% you can get it on head as well
>>
>>175967615
You can still cheese the game with living weapon. You only have to run around like a pussy during the cooldown before you enter LW again.
>>
I seem to get a ton of input lag in Nioh now for some reason.
>>
>>175969349

I've done the same sort of thing except full iga with 2kat and I mix it up in melee more often. If I'm not on point in WotD I'll end up blowing my quick-change but hey that's what all the unlimited% is for.

I managed to roll +10.9% Storm Kunai damage on my gloves along with +throwing weapon damage. I've tried reforging other pieces although not extensively and I've only seen things like +throwing speed on other pieces. Pretty sure the damage bonus follow the same rules as +attack, gloves only. Shame they fucked up the gift system and I can't farm max roll throwing damage transferables.

If it's a short stage or I'm going to supa past everything I'll also run neko+rabbit for that little bit extra. Storm Kunai will shit out close to 4k per and bosses just melt. It's pretty hilarious.
>>
>play the dlc on normal
>still get one shot by everything

srsly this dlc sucks ass why did the not make some rift like diablo 3 stuff? Why is the scaling so horrible why did they delevel everybody? WHY THE FUCK THE NOT ADD MORE ITEMS SLOT.
>>
>>175971692
t. conquered
>>
>>175972082
kys mate if From would do this you would all cry like bitches its fucking retarded and you know it.
>>
Best way to level up? Tired of running The Demon King Revealed.
>>
What's the best guardian spirit setup for odachi?
>>
>>175973967
enko might be p gud with it, second spirit jishi maybe
>>
New

>>175974203
>>175974203
>>175974203
>>
>>175974036
>tfw I'm using the centipede + jishi
How good is 35 poison?
>>
>>175970713
whats the namae for the storm kunai bonus? ive been rolling for a while but didnt see it yet

its white or yellow?
>>
>>175974581
It's white and its a bonus damage to ninjutsu (Storm Kunai) and there's also just a % thrown weapon bonus and thrown weapon 2x %
>>
File: 1491296448059.png (329KB, 414x479px) Image search: [Google]
1491296448059.png
329KB, 414x479px
>skellington mans hp in WOTD
first time i've ever had to beat up someones feet.
>>
are the extra missions they added available in WOTD only after you beat Queens Eye?
Thread posts: 757
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.