[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 732
Thread images: 251

File: 4545121641.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4545121641.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
http://pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
http://pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

<Ded Thread> - Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

<Forcekin raiders> - Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
http://www.swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Last episode >>175185304
>>
File: 1480379122331.png (341KB, 551x614px) Image search: [Google]
1480379122331.png
341KB, 551x614px
First for best girl and orange cheeks.
>>
File: 414.jpg (47KB, 374x582px) Image search: [Google]
414.jpg
47KB, 374x582px
Meowth, that's right!
>>
2nd for worst girl.
:^)
>>
>>175420060
FUCK
>>
>>175420060
I want to fuck this worst girl.

Actually, I just wanted to rug-munch her with my Smuggler, which I did. If only that annoyance Corso could see me now, how much he would rage and cry.
>>
>fucking pubs and imps are already planning on warring again not ten seconds after I finally slew Valkorion
This fucking galaxy, man
You guys deserved Arcann and Vaylin's boots on your damn faces, fuck you I'm ditching you guys and going to like Hoth, or whatever
>>
>>175420060
I wish there was a companion customization to put her back in her SoR outfits, including the Rishi one.

Dark Advisor feels like a discount version of her original outfit.
>>
>>175420334
>he hasn't learned pragmatism from Lana and Marr

Just pick what makes sense instead of LS/DS
>>
>>175420604
Pragmatism is the worst meme
>>
>>175420334
>LS options is to let an advanced AI merge with Death Star the planet
>Said robot has a history of betrayal

Something's fucky.
>>
>>175420413
>a discount version of her original outfit.
You do realise they released her actual SoR armor set? It's even called "Lana Beniko's Armor Set"

>>175420413
Anon, they thought being able to customise Shae was a bad thing. Do you really think they'd do that?
>>
>>175420757
It's funny because if you let her become one with Iokath she actually helps you on Iokath
>>
>>175420998
Well, she wears Dark Advisor after SoR. The outfit is named after her title.
>>
>>175421183
After everything that's happened it does feel pretty clear that that was finally her end goal, after that she had no more reason to dick around with you and everyone else anymore
>>
So I'm about to complete SoR for the first time and wanted to get some input.

What am I missing out choosing the Temple Op of the solo mission and vice versa?

I don't really play MMOs much so I don't know shit 'bout group raids but Temple is next in the finder queue thing, so I figure I'd try it

Am I walking into an autism-fest with the Op or is all of this shit overblown and either completion mission is fine?
>>
File: swtor_2017-04-29_22-24-23.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-04-29_22-24-23.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
yay I'm Kamille now
>>
>>175421584
Solo version you get every major NPC to join you and op is just an operation for you to lose your hair with randoms. Story wise they're the same.
>>
>>175421584
Cutscene wise, soloing it has all of the major npcs teaming up with you to kick Revan's ass, while op has it as just you and your team, if I remember the latter part right
>>
>>175421814
>>175421928

All I needed to know. Thanks
>>
Cathar Sith Assassin

Do the colors work
>>
>>175423481
It's alright.
>>
>>175423704
What would you recommend?
>>
>>175423481
Is that a BT3 Female?
Does it have barbs?
>>
>>175424000
BT2 Male
>>
File: 1452361369150.jpg (634KB, 2943x2155px) Image search: [Google]
1452361369150.jpg
634KB, 2943x2155px
>>175424336
>>
>>175423481
>Sith Cathar
Now that's just crazy
>>
Are any of the DPS specs for Sith Juggernaut any good?
>>
>>175420339
Fuck that. I am going to use my eternal fleet to destroy all of their leaders on both sides. Then I am going to make an announcement where everyone can see me. "KNOCK IT OFF OR I WILL END ALL OF YOU"

See escaping to Hoth or some other planet won't fix things because you still will have to deal with who controls the Eternal Fleet and I don't trust any of those faggots (Sith or Pub). both can take a flying leap into a rancors mouth.
>>
goddamn new thread

>>175419860
one anon said he only punched koth after doing that instead of killing him, and elara didn't break up with him.

also should i just bite the bullet and buy 230 rating augments/mods/enhancements off the gtn? this cxp grind is killing me. i don't know how much more i can take, and i have full 208 set piece bonus..
>>
>Theron's face when his friends keep making out while there's important work to be done, and company around
>>
File: iu[2].jpg (65KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
iu[2].jpg
65KB, 900x675px
>>175424336
GO and stay GONE
>>
>>175425863
Theron wishes he could get that sweet Cipher 9 butt.
>>
>>175425567
I would buy full 228 set except for the armorings, set effect is too good to give up. That will serve you well until you hit tier 3 and trash the gear until then but take set pieces and upgrades for your weapon.
>>
>>175426676
>implying he doesn't want both of them
>>
>>175426676
>Loses to a vegetable
>>
>>175427870
To be fair a vegetable is a better catch than him, especially when the time comes to have dinner with the family
>>
File: 20170430064413_1.jpg (43KB, 362x366px) Image search: [Google]
20170430064413_1.jpg
43KB, 362x366px
This right here is the best saber in the game. Handle you can hold without stabbing yourself, color scheme that is pleasant to look at and belt attachment ring for convenient transport.
>>
File: Just end it.jpg (764KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Just end it.jpg
764KB, 1920x1080px
>>175428763
I am surprised it is still in the game. After all everything in this game promotes suicide
>>
File: 1484805697920.png (153KB, 339x423px) Image search: [Google]
1484805697920.png
153KB, 339x423px
Is there something you wish to tell me, Arcann?
>>
I can't decide whether my Jugg would side with Valkie for power, or refuse to kneel because pride and revenge. I'm leaning towards telling him to fuck off because why would my jugg want a silver medal anyway? His aspirations go beyond "co-owner" of the galaxy.

This is my first KOTX playthrough. /blog
>>
>>175420487
and by the time you get to Iokath, it's been 11 years since he betrayed you on Corellia, killing him at that point is beyond petty
he still gets the impartial spy treatment even if he is a devoted little sperg
>>
>>175429280
>wake up
>Arcann is standing over you watching you sleep
>"Did you have pleasant dreams, Commander?"
>>
>>175429280
I think he has a crush on you.
>>
>You will never massage lekku

Why live.
>>
>>175430912
>never
uhh its called virtual reality, nerd
>>
>>175429950
Also a very good point, although I think being ultra petty is part of the Sith code.

I spare him every time.
>>
>>175430482
>Vaylin teases you have a crush on her
>Arcann on the other hand actually does end up wanting your taco/sausage
>>
>be Imperius, now the Viridian Empress, around two thousand and a half years after the foundation of the Second Eternal Empire
>renowned for my love for green rather than my immortality
>clone myself and raise the little me as my daughter, thanks the Force she ain't as crazy as I was during my Nox days
>bored af since I brought peace, freedom and justice to the galaxy
>often go Indiana Jones around the galaxy but still needs to stick around for my citizens
>suddenly the Jedi Order I banished a thousand years ago decide to revolt along with a few ex-Republic worlds
>the_whole_galaxy_must_learn_of_our_peaceful_ways_BY_FORCE.hlgrm
>fucking space monks I swear
>tell the Sith Diarchy to chill, that the Imperial Armada got this
>they_wont_chill.hlgrm
>seems like they are as bored as me desu
>Korriban and Tython go to war
>indulge the Diarchy with my presence
>shock them
>shock them some more
>tell them they are retards falling for the lies of the Jedi, that the Jedi will now spin the whole thing to make the Empire look bad
>war rages on, nobody gives two shits about it except the Imperial worlds caught among the wildfire
>both the Imperial Senate and Imperial High Command starts debating whether Emergency Imperial Protocol 66 should be executed or not
>everyone starts picking sides
>complete eradication of both Orders by the Imperial Armada, or leave them alone and let them destroy themselves?
>my loving daughter, High Justice of the Imperial Knights, gets killed during a massive Sith raid for supplies on a frontier colony
>"Execute Emergency Imperial Protocol 66. Every single Sith and Jedi is now an enemy of the Empire".
>the Armada makes quick work of the blue & red retards
>no mercy for the betrayers worlds that won't kneel: total orbital bombardment
>part of the Imperial Senate is pissed
>can't shock them so I tell them to deal with it, I prioritise my citizens before their circlejerk friendships

Cont.
>>
>>175429950
Sith actually are expected to be very petty
Though then again that's also why they were about to lose the war till Makeb
>>
Does no one here play SWGBCC or the new Batrtlefront?
:(
>>
File: sith3.png (65KB, 315x290px) Image search: [Google]
sith3.png
65KB, 315x290px
>>175431259
>they try to get me killed, most of my Honour Guard lie their lives for me
>time to switch from Empress to Nox
>"This ungrateful galaxy shall fall by their own foolish choices. My loyal Imperial Knights, this is my final Viridian Imperative: the complete dissolution of the Empire."
>send an Imperial Fleet-wide override: immediate self-destruction
>proceed to shock senators
>shock Grand Moffs
>shock a lot of people in general
>this galaxy that has stood for two thousand years finally splits in two
>citizens blinded by hatred for those responsible for the fall of the Empire wage war against the self-righteous betrayers
>quickly turn into yet another galactic Sith vs Jedi war
>Armies of Light raise as Brotherhoods of Darkness are erected by fallen Jedi: a new time of contempt, the beginning of the New Sith Wars
>as the galaxy burns, I head off to Rishi and settle down in a quite little Rishii community by the septentrional Grand Archipelago
>a fallen Empress, Nox no longer, finally a free slave
>tfw know peace of mind and soul, free of destiny's slavery that had me prisoner for Oh so long

And that's how this game ends for me. In a shitty headcanon and my Imperius evolving from a Colicoid to a bird. Good night, sweet princess.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (324KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
324KB, 1280x720px
>>175430912
Never say never. With all the advances in science and gene splicing who knows what will be in the future.

I want my cat girls
>>
>>175431259
>>175431547
Very nice.

I like it. I never thought about how my guys will end up. Especially since my subscription expires in 3 days.
>>
>Iokath actually remembered Jadus
Aww, now if only we could meet up again and maybe even split drinks
>>
>Get SWG running on SWGLegends server
>Get to work, load up basic VPN I use with every game to play at work
>SWGLegends blocks any VPN of any kind from anywhere
>Logging in without VPN is of course blocked

Wow it really is run by a bunch of fucking retards.
>>
>>175427321
ended up doing that. it's funny how much of a difference gear makes.

>>175428763
the red lightsabers that drop from the command crates are surprisingly aesthetic.
>>
File: 1281377287527.jpg (59KB, 461x523px) Image search: [Google]
1281377287527.jpg
59KB, 461x523px
>>175430482
fuck him. i wanted vaylin. i would sit on the throne, and she would sit on my face. i had it all planned.
>>
>>175432873
That is why I won't play any emulators. I would love to have a "Vanilla" WoW server. Or if Disney would make an SWG server.

FFS EQ has a vanilla server. Why can't we have those?
>>
>Theron doesn't support monitoring literally everyone
You are the worst spy ever
>>
File: I will show no mercy.png (1MB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
I will show no mercy.png
1MB, 960x768px
>>175433284
SOE was gobbled up and now is called Daybreak Games. Daybreak games is even WORSE then EA and Blizzard. So you will never have your SWG back. Sorry to burst your bubble.

It actually makes my head hurt just thinking about this. NO STAR WARS MMO SET IN A UNIVERSE THAT PEOPLE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT
>>
File: iu[1].gif (736KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].gif
736KB, 480x270px
>>175431612
I just hope I am alive to be able to take advantage of this situation - in either Virtual Reality or thanks to Science.
>>
>>175431547
>using my 34-san crop
wery nise :-DD

>>175431612
>>175433945
catgirls are shit
SHIT
>>
>>175433668
but EQ is SOE too right? So why do they get a vanilla server but no SWG?
>>
>>175433668
Really SWGLegends isn't bad, it just seems like an ultra retarded choice to ban even paid VPN services.

Always peeps on.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (65KB, 487x600px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
65KB, 487x600px
>>175434841
Because the fags at Disney didn't want any competition in a star wars MMO. So they yanked it and forced them to close before TOR was released.
>>
>>175433668
I prefer the old republic era though..

Ever since I first played KotOR I stopped giving a shit about normal Star Wars time outside of the Clone Wars show which was okay.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (49KB, 810x455px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
49KB, 810x455px
>>175434015
I wud fite you IRL over that comment. But I realize now that means more catgirls for me.

So I am glad you don't like them.
>>
>>175435872
how petty can you get? Did they not realize they would be still making money hand over fist for two star wars games? Or is it they knew that TOR was a bucket of shit?
>>
Rage or Vengeance as a damage Jugg?

I just play solo, I used to go immortal and just use damage gear, but now the command crates are giving me tanking gear because I'm tank spec I guess?

Actually, should I even care? Is the difference in damage between tank and dps gear big enough to matter for solo play?
>>
Goodnight /swgg/ sweet dreams and hope Brageta doesn't bite
>>
File: 1488849046919m.jpg (49KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488849046919m.jpg
49KB, 1024x576px
>>175421814
>>175421928

So having finished the solo version now, I even more curious about the OP

Because it seems like that would be absolutely fucking miserable to do that fight with actual people and I want to know why anyone would willingly subject themselves to that.
>>
>>175437459
Why don't you just look it up
Iirc it's not the same fight
>>
>>175431842
Thanks but it's not over yet.

>Cipher came out of hiding after the Zakuulian War and played a crucial role in the fall of Darth Jadus' uprisings against the Alliance. Got married to Lana and stayed along Nox as her Intelligence advisors but far away enough from the spy life as they could. Both died of natural causes decades later in Kass City, leaving behind a pair of twins.

>Wrath, having lost half an arm and an entire leg during the Zakuulian invasion, quickly jumped aboard the Alliance after Vette insisted on coming out of retirement to carry out, what she called, Operation Suckers along with Gault. After the war, they settled down in Ryloth, helping those in need for the rest of their lives. They had one daughter.

>What became of the Hunter after the war remained shrouded in mystery, as she vanished after the death of the man she loved during the second Battle of Odessen. Incorrectly convinced that Thorian's death was retribution for selling Nox into slavery all those years ago, Hunter travelled all over the galaxy, accepting the most dangerous bounties she could find, trying to hide the pain behind those tired crimson eyes. For centuries, it was hard to find a cantina that didn't boast about the exploits of the Azure Baroness that transpired inside their businesses.

>The Hero of Tython became a controversial figure among its Jedi peers. He waged war against the First Eternal Empire even long after the disappearance of Grand Master Shan, who the Hero considered no more than a cowardly traitor. A stern advocate of Rajavari's Second Principle, both his wife, Kira, and himself died at the hands of the third Barsen'thor, Nox's half-sister, after trying to involve the Jedi in the Third Great Galactic War fought between the Republic and Nox's Eternal Empire.

Cont.
>>
File: 1482262584575.png (188KB, 661x215px) Image search: [Google]
1482262584575.png
188KB, 661x215px
>>175438097
>The third Barsen'thor of the Jedi Order proved worthy of her title as she always remained a paragon of peace. Devoting her life to prevent the Order from tearing itself apart, she allied herself with her beloved half-sister, to end the warmongering sentiment that plagued the Jedi ranks. After the Hero of Tython's death, she focused on the reconstruction of the Jedi and their ideology, one that had truly been abandoned in the name of self-righteousness. Upon her passing, she was buried in Chandrila, inside a beautiful labyrinth of crystal caves that reflected the purity and serenity of the life she led.

>Meteor died during the early days of the Zakuulian invasion of the galaxy, abandoned by a Senate who cared little for a few missing frontier worlds in the Outer Rim. Single-handedly protecting entire settlements alongside her wife, Elara, and his forcefully decommissioned Havoc Squad, he became a living hero in the eyes of the Republic's forsaken citizens. The injuries that left Arcann scarred for life was his last noble sacrifice and the end of his legend. Elara, swearing revenge for her dead husband, engaged in a personal crusade against the enemies of Republic, leaving even Havoc behind, becoming but a puppet of an opportunistic Senate.

>The Voidhound's many exploits were also an often-discussed topic in every cantina across the galaxy. From his base of operations in Port Nowhere, he helped Hylo Viz in maintaining a steady supply of goods to the Alliance up to its war with the Republic, when he set his sights elsewhere. Now father of three, him and Akavii settled down on a relatively quiet Mandalorian community on the Rishi Maze, where they spent the lives brawling back-to-back with the special kind of scum and villany that plagues the Maze.

https://youtu.be/jEmTH7-nQUM

About Theron, he disappeared soon after the foundation of the Empire. Some say that he became just another Imperial spy, though his tale was far from over.
>>
>>175435872
the Disney buyout wasn't until after SWG shut down and TOR released
>>
>there are no listings for Skadge's customization
>list one for excessive price, because why not, someone's retarded enough to buy it
>come back to find three pages of people trying to get in on this sudden, miraculous profit train
Ahahahaha, I love bringing hope to the masses and watching as they crush it beneath their own boots.
>>
fuck EA

I mean bump
>>
I fucking hate Odessen proving grounds so much. I really hate losing because of rng suddenly favors the enemy team.
>>
>>175428763
The sound is stupid.
I wish we could change sound effects.
>>
>>175437459
Solo is just bullying Revan with all your heroes.
Operation you actually fight both Revan and some kind of machine he was to use to resurrect the Sith Emperor.
>>
Why do Satele and Lana have such fucked up facial models?
>>
>>175447117
because BWA have terrible modellers
>>
>>175447117
Lana is qt, you shut your whore mouth!
>>
File: lana1.jpg (38KB, 570x680px) Image search: [Google]
lana1.jpg
38KB, 570x680px
>>175447117
don't insult muh waifu
>>
>>175447117
because there are like 6 people working on the game
>>
File: SPEED.jpg (26KB, 245x76px) Image search: [Google]
SPEED.jpg
26KB, 245x76px
well that's a bummer
>>
File: DUDE SECRETS LMAO.jpg (109KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE SECRETS LMAO.jpg
109KB, 600x722px
hey
>>
>>175454262
Hello there, sexy
>>
So I wanna start from lvl 1 again and play through the entire story, should I play JK or SW? and Dark or Lightside?
>>
>>175455949
Lightside SW
>>
File: naughty.jpg (17KB, 178x172px) Image search: [Google]
naughty.jpg
17KB, 178x172px
>>175454968
You little whore
>>
File: 20170417124706_1.jpg (436KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170417124706_1.jpg
436KB, 1920x1080px
>>175454262
Open up, damn it.
>>
What were they thinking with the 5 year time skip? Do they not realize how long that is? 1 year would have done the trick and prevented Elara (and possibly future returning companions) from being a nutcase.
>>
>>175460664
>Could've had a fun Citadel-like story missions before we go and fight the Emperor post-Ziost
>Instead we get terrible fanfiction
>>
File: some fresh OC from Ebin.jpg (15KB, 336x70px) Image search: [Google]
some fresh OC from Ebin.jpg
15KB, 336x70px
Apparently this anon noticed there were no dancing sluts in fleet (Ebin) as well.
>>
How do I get the Iokath token things to trade into the vendor for the gear?
>>
>>175461163
Why does Bioware hate fun so much?
>>
>>175465189
Because their target audience hates it
>>
File: can't escape.jpg (427KB, 611x847px) Image search: [Google]
can't escape.jpg
427KB, 611x847px
fucking hell
>>
>>175465665
this i like mmos and hate fun
>>
>>175422430
Actually the solo fight happens either way.
Solo: Do dailies, go to Forgotten Courtyard to fight Revan
Op: Do the op, Revan runs away during the final phase, go to Forgotten Courtyard to fight Revan

>>175423481
yeah

>>175425508
They're in the middle in the spec rankings

>>175433170
You can still do that in your dreams

>>175436958
Vengeance is easier to play, and they both do pretty much the dame dps

>>175445239
I know what you mean, but I kinda liek it nevertheless.

>>175447117
Same reason MEA characters do. BW just cannot into faces

>>175454968
>brb meditating in a room full of Sith holocrons
Surely I will suffer no adverse effects!

>>175465189
Because they think they know what we want/need better than we do

>>175465710
In fairness, it's a pretty simple symbol
>>
I suck really bad at EAfront

i just die all the time and people kill me instantly
>>
what's the boba fett bounty hunter powertech discipline?
>>
File: 1486937260026.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486937260026.png
78KB, 282x300px
>>175460664
>What are our games known for?
>Companions and romance sub plots for them
>Let's make a story where all of that goes away
>John you're a god damn genius, let's do that
>>
>>175468592
>What do people like about our games?
>Well, they like the story. The individual class story's are a success
>Perfect! Let's get rid of those and have everyone go down one story path! Better yet, let's have a five year timeskip! That's just a fancy name for five days right?
>>
File: 519.jpg (97KB, 673x681px) Image search: [Google]
519.jpg
97KB, 673x681px
herd u guise like thicc
>>
>>175468886
Don't forget
>hey we have a pretty cool story-based game here, know what would be awesome for a subscriber's reward?
>Cosmetic armors? A fancy title? A unique weapon you can't get anywhere else? A cool house decoration? An item that removes decay from a piece of equipment forever?
>Pff, those other guys already did all that. No, let's create time-limited premium story content that nobody will be able to access ever again!
>>
File: 1481356383603.jpg (56KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
1481356383603.jpg
56KB, 500x474px
>>175468886
>People have spent 5 real years with their favorite characters, replayed the stories over and over again and teamed up with countless others to tackle the toughest challenges in the game
>It seems the Citadel DLC for Mass Effect 3 was really popular despite the base game being trashed for terrible ending
>Looks like people liked having fun with their crew before the big battle
>We haven't done anything in a while after Ziost and people are asking for more
>We could follow ME3's footsteps and give them their version of Citadel and announce we are working on post Ziost story and raid content about confronting the Emperor, maybe give it a twist like Pubs and Imps teaming up again after seeing his power

>Scrap that, we're going with OC DONUT STEEL UNKNOWN ENEMY FROM UNKNOWN PLACE AND HOMOGENIZE 8 INDIVIDUAL STORIES INTO ONE CLUSTERFUCK
>>
>>175470612
u heard wrong
>>
Maybe the Iokath story will wind up being okay. I'm glad that it's back to imperials and republic/sith and jedi again at least.
>>
File: lewd.png (646KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
646KB, 600x899px
>>175470612
nope. go away fatty. While we love redheads we actually like them to look like >>175285201 and >>175285403 and >>175289757
>>
File: can't wait.jpg (18KB, 401x254px) Image search: [Google]
can't wait.jpg
18KB, 401x254px
>>175472687
snap out of it! You poor child. You have been beaten down so much that you hope you might get a sliver of something good.
>>
File: 407.jpg (81KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
407.jpg
81KB, 420x600px
>>175473550
Oh... I do have a daughter you might like though, sweety
>>
>>175473797
I like to be optmistic
>>
File: Stop.png (195KB, 488x274px) Image search: [Google]
Stop.png
195KB, 488x274px
>There are Jedi who formed attachments
>>
Is Battlefront 2 going to have space battles like the old Battlefront 2?

Like where you can dock inside the enemy's ship and fight through the droids and plant explosives on their engines, then get out of there in a bad guy fighter

makes me feel cool
>>
>>175474719
Says you, Luke
>>
>>175474719
Did the sjw's really make him gay?
>>
>>175474719
>this from a guy that fell in love with his assassin
Ok, she was pretty smoking hot, but still.
>>
>>175474719
Hi
>>
>>175475282
>>175475382
I would've too
>>
>>175475382
>Luke was such a Chad in EU that he turned Emperor's assassin to be his bitch
>Darth Mickey turned him into a fag
>>
>>175476095
>>175475106
But he can't be turned into a fag without contradicting the original material. He was up in the clouds when Leia gave him a smooch.
>>
File: 175.jpg (163KB, 851x658px) Image search: [Google]
175.jpg
163KB, 851x658px
>>175476405
>Iceman
But Luke, you're gay

captcha: bushey way
>>
>>175476405
>without contradicting the original material

Do not underestimate Darth Mickey's power.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (57KB, 736x666px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
57KB, 736x666px
>>175474051
now THAT'S more like it
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (234KB, 1600x815px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
234KB, 1600x815px
>>175476405
He was suffering from delusions of homophobia. But now he is cured of that. Darth Mickey made sure of that.

don't you know that everything can be changed? Just erase the past. After all Han didn't shoot first. Right? RIGHT!?
>>
File: 409.jpg (39KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
409.jpg
39KB, 296x394px
>>175477790
what a lewd wolf
>>
>>175475106
Mark Hamill said he's a fruitcake.
>>
>>175478380
No, he only said it was a possibility.
>>
>>175478561
aka he's a fruitcake
>>
Is Theron or Lana actually decent romance options? Please, I don't want to be disappointed again.
>>
File: iu[1].gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>175478320
Damn.
>>
>>175478880
If ya didn't romance Lana in SoR she takes black dicks.
Theron has mommy issues.
Daz it mane
>>
File: 521.jpg (73KB, 462x419px) Image search: [Google]
521.jpg
73KB, 462x419px
Justice rains from above!!
>>
>>175479260
Wut helmet
>>
>>175479161
So they're both shit. Great.
>>
>>175479310
Series 615
>>
>>175479260
Don't follow your mother's footsteps, Pharah.
>>
>>175479260
>Making your character a slut

baka

my qt jedi girl will always stay pure
>>
File: 446.jpg (57KB, 297x610px) Image search: [Google]
446.jpg
57KB, 297x610px
>>175479623
I have a pure Jedi qt as well. How many people have you saved today?
>>
>>175479623
show us your qt jedi pure girl. I will corrupt her.
>>
File: 794578.png (79KB, 264x173px) Image search: [Google]
794578.png
79KB, 264x173px
>>175479623
>Stayed pure first months of playing
>Play imp
>Get bent over and impregnated by hung futas daily
Damn imps
>>
>>175479996
It happens to the best of us, Anon
>>
Is it worth it to play SWTOR for the story?
>>
File: 1492024927517.gif (23KB, 600x253px) Image search: [Google]
1492024927517.gif
23KB, 600x253px
>>175479996
>Been pure ever since I left Imp side years ago
>Come back just yo remeniss
>Realize how fucking bowing Pub side is
Jesus fuck that Imp upbringing is deep rooted
>>
File: 121545154.jpg (22KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
121545154.jpg
22KB, 600x338px
>>175479996
>Played first few months with pubs because muh good guys
>Discovered they were full of shit
>Converted to Empire and have been with them for years
>Didn't become slut picking degenerate
>Always loyal to waifu
>Bioware forcefully takes her away
>>
>>175480712
Who did they take from you, anon?
>>
File: 1485532491171.png (344KB, 720x862px) Image search: [Google]
1485532491171.png
344KB, 720x862px
>>175481414
>>
File: 208.jpg (96KB, 675x703px) Image search: [Google]
208.jpg
96KB, 675x703px
>>175481686
DELET THS
>>
>>175480339
Up to Shadow of Revan, sure. After that it takes a nosedive into the abyss, pushed even deeper due to story content that is permanently locked away if you didn't play at a certain time.
>>
>>175482202
Was only really intending to play the class stories, so I should be safe then?

Which stories do you all recommend I do first and which to save for last?
>>
>>175482396
SW - SI - JK - Hunter - JC - Smuggler - Trooper - Agent
Always do Agent last
>>
>>175482632
Which of the force-using classes would you say had the most boring story? For you personally?
>>
>>175482778
Consular, without a doubt.
>>
>>175482778
Knight has blandest story. Warrior is pretty good. Consular and Inquisitor are both either love or hate. Also dark side jedi are amusing and light side sith have best stories.
>>
>>175482920
Too much politics?
>>
>>175482778
Honestly? Knight
Consular starts slow but picks up
Warrior is pretty fun
Inquisitor is fun post-DK

Knight just kind of starts slow and stays that way. And it's extremely straightforward and predictable
>>
>>175483020
Not even.
Too much babysitting.
>>
File: swtor_2017-04-29_22-45-17.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-04-29_22-45-17.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
I wish inquisitor could be bffs with Vette too
>>
>>175483515
>BFF
You are disgrace to the sith
>>
>>175483515
One of the millions of weakspots KotFE/KotET has
You don't even speak to new companions, let alone have companion conversations with them
You get Vette and then you don't even see her for three-five chapters later. And then you don't see her again until the chapter before the semi in KotET

You just have all this companions you know nothing about unless they were in your class story. Hell, the only real companion you talk to the most is fucking SCORPIO
>>
>>175483738
My Warrior adopted Vette after her mother died
>>
>>175483814
and since she could possibly die, we won't ever see her again
>>
>>175483020
Not exactly, just a frustrating thing to go through.
Other classes are all out there making a difference, meanwhile here I am joyriding across the galaxy chasing other Jedi Masters afflicted with some dumb plague, then here I am joyriding through the galaxy babysitting an alliance of crybabies together, then I'm finally doing something to help the war effort by gathering an army and finding out about a network of spies, then it comes to an end right when things are starting to get new and interesting.

Not to mention anything that the actual Consular gameplay animations are incredibly boring compared to the Inquisitor's.
>>
>>175484041
That decision is fucking bogus too. Unless you're a Hunter or a Warrior your only exposure to Vette and Torian is from their intro chapters
Other from that, you know nothing about either of them. To a point where you really shouldn't even be that attached to them
>>
>>175484240
I actually really like the consular's animations.
>>
>>175484029
your warrior adopted a grown woman?
>>
File: 523.jpg (102KB, 880x546px) Image search: [Google]
523.jpg
102KB, 880x546px
Anyone on Tython wanna chill?
>>
>>175484430
I mean, not legally. She's been a mother figure to her
>>
>>175484272
You can still make a decision based on many other things. You like it when people don't crack stupid jokes at everything and wish you could kill Tora? You know what to do.
You prefer to have a specialist/master thief survive instead of yet another warrior? You also know what to do.
>>
File: tumblr_nnjmedycGU1u63vvyo1_1280.jpg (133KB, 1024x830px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnjmedycGU1u63vvyo1_1280.jpg
133KB, 1024x830px
>>175481967
What, this?

>>175484240
>spoiler
Some of them, sure, but not many.
>>
Anyone have the sticky or copypasta to make SWKOTOR 2 playable? I forget exactly what's required.
>>
File: 1486427357101.jpg (240KB, 921x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1486427357101.jpg
240KB, 921x1195px
>>175483814
Kotfe/et would have been so much better if they would have used the legacy family tree to their advantage and connect your characters together and allowing romances for non-class companions.

Say if your warrior was a sadist who abused Vette the whole way through and then you went into kotfe with your LS colicoid and she would be happy to see a a sith who wasn't TIME FOR A BLOOD BATH spouting brute and surprised about finding out that someone of your power was once a slave.

Or in another where LS warrior romanced Vette and she would be asking where he has gone and then later having a companion quest to find him and getting your own character hanging around the base.

But that would take effort and we know how much Bioware hates working.
>>
File: 433.jpg (96KB, 645x696px) Image search: [Google]
433.jpg
96KB, 645x696px
>>175484634
Whoa! Where'd you get that?!
>>
>>175484650
Get TSLRCM
>>
File: 1489311611240.jpg (36KB, 367x305px) Image search: [Google]
1489311611240.jpg
36KB, 367x305px
>>175484809
I have my sources.
>>
File: IMG_0077.png (1001KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.png
1001KB, 1280x720px
>>175478320
This is what popped into my mind when I saw that.
https://youtu.be/If9fC9aJd-U
>>
>>175484809
uhh...
I mean...
*beep boop*
>>
>>175484575
>You like it when people don't crack stupid jokes at everything and wish you could kill Tora?
I actually don't. After Koth left Tora's been his replacement and shit's been fucking divine
>>
>>175484969
Imposter! You're not the anon she replied to! I, >>175485013, am.
>>
File: 401.jpg (79KB, 676x703px) Image search: [Google]
401.jpg
79KB, 676x703px
>>175484969
>>175485013
I knew it!
>>
>>175484761
Add characters recognizing each other. No doubt Wrath and some of dark council member would have worked together and Vette would have seen inquisitor few times. Or the inevitable Risha coming back and both of them getting all excited about seeing each other again.
>>
>>175485342
I was actually surprised that my JK recognized Kaliyo from that one time she came aboard his ship in one of Doc's personal missions.
>>
>>175484567
warrior and vette are like the same age. it's entirely possibly that she's even older than the warrior. but ya know...whatever.
>>
>>175485342
Reminder that the Risha meeting can never happen now that Vette can possibly kick the bucket
>>
>Lana's gotten like three different outfits since she was introduced
>Theron's still stuck in that same jacket even after the Zakuulian invasion happened, and his own parents changed their duds
>>
>>175486064
My warrior is an older lady. She's the resident MILF in my guild
>>
>>175486090
Risha meeting?
>>
File: IMG_0007.jpg (515KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
515KB, 1920x1200px
It was great shit posting with all of you guys this is the only aspect of this game I'm going to miss.

I just can't take this shit game anymore. No idea where I'm going to find something else. if I find something good I'll report back to you guys
>>
File: 524.jpg (72KB, 618x396px) Image search: [Google]
524.jpg
72KB, 618x396px
>>175486420
Sorry to hear that, Anon. Hugs?
>>
>>175486349
Risha and Vette were friends in their childhood.
>>
>>175486349
Risha and her dad are the pirates who freed Vette from slavery. Kind of important to Vette's backstory.
>>
>>175487041
I like to think they got curious about each other's bodies at some point growing up.
>>
>>175487041
>>175487543
Oh.
Oooooh.
Shit.
>>
>>175488004
Vette knew all about her own body by the time she met Risha. She'd be a Sarlacc pit, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>175488004
>>175488486
you guys should go get some fresh air
>>
>>175486420
You know, anon, nothing's stopping you from lurking this threa while you play other games.
>>
>>175488672
No air here in magic space, Anon

captcha: empire baby
>>
>>175488004
>FemAgent and Kaliyo didn't do it once just as a friendly wager to see who's the best in bed
Boo
>>
>>175489637
>implying FemAgent wasn't getting pegged the second they left Hutta together
>>
File: 525.jpg (63KB, 469x435px) Image search: [Google]
525.jpg
63KB, 469x435px
Greeting: How do you do, fellow organics?

>tfw your droid makes more creds than your twi'lek
>>
How should I spend my cartel coins?
>>
>>175492891
unlocks are all I use them for. I have a lot of sets.
>>
>>175493149
Can you unlock more inventory slots on your account to affect not yet created characters?
>>
>>175493342
It's 390cc for account wide inventory expansion
>>
>>175493342
Yes.
For CM unlocks, there are usually character-wide and account-wide versions. Be sure to select the (Account) versions, unless the item tooltip implies it would affect all characters on your account anyway.
>>
>missed my chance to kill Kaliyo after the joint Havoc mission
Fuck.
>>
>>175492891
I pretty much only use them when I want to transfer to a more populated server, buy cheap shit there, then transfer back, use them up and sell extras for triple the price I got them.
>>
>>175493342
yes but it's not worth the price
>>
>>175494791
if you're poor
>>
File: swtor 2017-05-01 06-03-45-43.jpg (107KB, 443x567px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2017-05-01 06-03-45-43.jpg
107KB, 443x567px
Wonder if anyone would buy this ugly as fuck thing. Couple listed on the gtn for above 15mil.
>>
>tfw my redhead BT4 milf gets invited to Club Imperial
Time for /ss/!
>>
>>175497396
Post your toon
>>
File: 520.jpg (64KB, 443x439px) Image search: [Google]
520.jpg
64KB, 443x439px
>>175497668
I did earlier, but I got called fat. Here's my new outfit though
>>
>>175498098
still fat
>>
File: Koth_Vortena.png (167KB, 300x343px) Image search: [Google]
Koth_Vortena.png
167KB, 300x343px
>>175498098
>>175470612
Koth likes. He will impregnate you and then run off after the next waifu
>>
>>175498098
Those plebs have no taste.
>>
>>175499365
Too bad I killed you then
>>
>>175499365
>Elara got pissy when you killed her new boyfriend

He likes blond imps.
>>
File: 526.jpg (71KB, 374x443px) Image search: [Google]
526.jpg
71KB, 374x443px
>>175499386
Thanks, dear
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaeAlG-G968
>>
>>175498098
nice and thicc baby, just how i like them. would take her on as my apprentice.
>>
>>175502497
I am getting a lot of offers for that since I got to Fleet lol
>>
File: 428.jpg (66KB, 410x606px) Image search: [Google]
428.jpg
66KB, 410x606px
>>175498098
>>175500656
Mom! wth
>>
File: #did someone grab my ass.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
#did someone grab my ass.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>175485320
S-sister!?
>>
File: 012.jpg (182KB, 1360x686px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
182KB, 1360x686px
>>175503105
Onii-chan?
>>
>>175503016
>>175503105
>/swgg/ slut family reunion
>>
File: Sith Warrior.jpg (387KB, 1153x1439px) Image search: [Google]
Sith Warrior.jpg
387KB, 1153x1439px
>>175419869
Anybody chilling in Prog?

Is the game still dead?

How's the RP and ERP on that server?
>>
File: don't cry.jpg (71KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
don't cry.jpg
71KB, 1024x1024px
>>175503462
>You'll never get OC drawn of your characters
>>
>>175503571
There are various people who will do that, anon.
You just have to pay them.
>>
>>175503105
>>175503356
Cutie headnoodle reunions a best.
>>
Huh, I hadn't noticed until an anon in last thread pointed it out, but there are no more tags on the servers.
How are people to know they're entering a realm where they'll be permanently tagged as overt in contested planets?
>>
File: 20160526222342_1.jpg (242KB, 1920x1004px) Image search: [Google]
20160526222342_1.jpg
242KB, 1920x1004px
>>175503571
>tfw that was OC I got for free because I'm their friend
>>
>>175503959
Because that isn't a thing any more, what with PvE/PvP instancing. Funnily enough that's the reason that the (former) PvP servers are dead now.
>>
>>175503462
I'm in Prog, but it's so ded I'm thinking about moving over to TRE.
>>
>>175503959
Really shocks new players that pick EH
>>
whoever came up with the idea of a one time pass bugged bullshit deserves a promotion
>>
If Inaxi's lurking, do you have alts on TRE?
>>
File: IT'S A TRAP.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S A TRAP.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
I hope E3 will bring news of SW games.
>>
>>175504484
TRE?
>>
>>175505153
The Red Eclipse
The English-speaking PvE EU server
>>
File: don't.png (346KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
don't.png
346KB, 700x466px
>>175504074
>>
>>175505153
The Red Eclipse, the last populated server in Europe.
>>
File: #killer hangover.jpg (110KB, 591x189px) Image search: [Google]
#killer hangover.jpg
110KB, 591x189px
>>175504670
Yeah, why?
>>
>>175505370
I saw your toon on pub fleet earlier. Had a similar name to yours so I thought it might be you.
>>
>>175504074
>>175503462
Those drawings make me want your oc as a companion to romance
>>
File: #the plot thickens.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
#the plot thickens.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>175505545
IT'S BRAGETA! sweatingman.png
>>
>>175506025
Post yfw they reveal companion-Arcann is somehow Thexan
>>
>>175505306
>>175505324
Do you know if they RP on there? Only reason I actually joined Prog out of all the servers was because it was listed as PvE-RP.
>>
>>175506216
There's a few guilds that do, but they're rare. TRE is all about wasting PvE content and being BiS for all slots.
>>
>>175506191
>>
>>175506367
Ah well that sucks. I was thinking about migrating over to the East coast RP servers after I've finished redownloading the game. Have to suck up 150ms average. I feel like I shouldn't though, since both US servers are pretty much known in the EU community for being shit tier RP and mostly focused on ERP.
>>
>>175506965
Well, RP is quite widespread in Progenitor.
ERP probably too, although I've never seen it.
>>
File: 5 doses.png (132KB, 267x598px) Image search: [Google]
5 doses.png
132KB, 267x598px
does any ERP take place on the European Servers or do I need to join the degenerates on Ebin?
>>
>>175508032
You'll find some ERP sluts in the cantina on Nar Shaddaa. At least, it was like that when I ERP'd there when the Togruta species released
>>
File: im going to measure it.jpg (147KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
im going to measure it.jpg
147KB, 1366x768px
>>175506965
>>175508032
I am laughing my ass off. You two want a RP server for different reasons.
>>
File: 527.jpg (91KB, 539x436px) Image search: [Google]
527.jpg
91KB, 539x436px
who /sugardaddy/ here? This was after the 7 mil he gave me.
>>
>>175508260
>Talon Cutter
He doesn't love you
>>
>>175508472
Cut him some slack. He gave me almost 40 mil yesterday
>>
>>175508260
for the amount of real money this guy probably pays on cartel coins, he could just buy a hooker.
>>
>>175508260
I am jealous. You found a good sugardaddy. Bastila Shan's armor is nice. It is one of my favorites. I wear that with stylish dancer bottoms. Your sugardaddy knows what looks good.

>>175508472
Talon Cutter is actually a really fun mount. Don't be jealous because you don't have a sugar daddy.
>>
File: 468.jpg (38KB, 242x506px) Image search: [Google]
468.jpg
38KB, 242x506px
>>175509020
But a hooker won't be a space cowgirl/pantsu trooper, Anon
>>
>>175509020
I bet he can't get any STD's from ERP like he can from a hooker.
>>
File: are you retarded.png (336KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
are you retarded.png
336KB, 1024x576px
>>175509339
leave it to a slut to turn a classy armor set into a slutty one. You are disgusting!

Also how can you say talon cutter is a fun mount? Anything from Rishi is a shit
>>
>>175503462
wish there was an armor set like this in game
>>
>>175509737
>Anything from Rishi is a shit
Yes, but it was free
>>
For a guy who was so gung-ho about the honor in dying in combat and shooting down his buddies in the Mando chapter, Torian sure took me choosing to save the relatively defenseless Twilek first badly
>>
File: knight.jpg (85KB, 442x724px) Image search: [Google]
knight.jpg
85KB, 442x724px
>>175509339
>Implying I want one

>>175510291
He believed in you at the end. Believed in the Alliance. And you left him to die for blueberry pussy.
>>
>>175510613
Passive-aggressive smartass blueberry cunt*
>>
>>175509737
Thanks for reminding me of those dailies out there. I actually enjoyed Rishi. Riding around on the Talon Cutter just for you.

>>175510613
So if someone were to shower you with gifts and cash you would say no? really?
>>
>>175510613
He was a big ol Mando, if anyone can survive under fire until rescue arrived it's them, as opposed to a squishy Twilek

Also it's safer to say sorry to the Bounty Hunter than it is to Wrath
>>
>>175511093
>So if someone were to shower you with gifts and cash you would say no? really?

not him, but if someone wants to do that, then fine with me. i wouldn't pretend to be his internet girlfriend for it, though.
>>
>>175511214
Why would you say sorry to a bunch of dead bodies?
>>
File: AAA yawn animation.jpg (370KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
AAA yawn animation.jpg
370KB, 1680x1050px
>>175511093
It's not the gifts, it's all the baggage. It's not worth having to appease some desperate nerd.
>>
>>175511437
Force Ghosts are a thing, man
>>
File: tumblr_n4ysbgkSfp1sky7ayo1_500.gif (985KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4ysbgkSfp1sky7ayo1_500.gif
985KB, 500x252px
>be on Voss
>literally every non Voss character
>HURRRR CULTURE THAT FOLLOWS PROPHECIES I DON'T GET SO ALIEN
>HURR SELF FUFILLING PROPHECIES SO DEEP WOW HURRR DURRR
>>
>>175511701
I liked Jokull's prophecy
>NOT GONNA TALK SHIT UNDER THAT FUCKING ROCK
>>
>>175511701
We should've let Voss be destroyed I say
>>
File: vuffy.png (795KB, 688x886px) Image search: [Google]
vuffy.png
795KB, 688x886px
>>175511426
For what that guy is giving >>175508260 I would warm a spoon to hold his balls. Which brings up a point to ask >>175508260 is he making you his internet girlfriend?

>>175511491
Whats a few moments in time compared to money money money?
>>
>>175511672
No need to worry about Hunter then.
>>
>>175512023
Self respect. I am not a whore. I can make my own money.
>>
>Quinn comes in saying he went to prison for not giving up on you
>shove a saber in him while he cries out m'lord
I didn't expect to feel bad about this.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (106KB, 610x863px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
106KB, 610x863px
>>175512023
Vuffy you are really disgusting. The things you do for money you think everyone would do.
>>
>>175512254
You should, you don't see loyalty like that anywhere else, not even with the Pubs
>>
File: 469.jpg (63KB, 373x623px) Image search: [Google]
469.jpg
63KB, 373x623px
>>175512023
Kind of. We just talk mostly right now
>>
>>175512442
Wait... I thought Vuffy was pure?
>>
>>175512254
Wrath's dialogue is hilarious though
>I should've killed you all those years ago. I don't even remember why I didn't.
>>
>>175512579
>What is 4X
>>
What're your characters going to do after peace breaks out and they retire?

>The Hero of Tython leaves the Jedi Order entirely and becomes a nameless wanderer, simply helping where they can. Though some within the Order disapproves, they touch many lives before giving theirs in service to the innocent.

>Barsen'thor founds a new Jedi Temple in Wild Space bringing peace and justice to parts of the region. The Third Barsen'thors disciples would go on to be famed for their fairness and devotion to the light.

>Havoc's Colonel would retire from the Grand Army of the Republic with honors in a small colony in the Mid Rim and serve as governor there in their twilight years. Raiders would think twice before attacking the old warhorse's homestead.

>The Voidhound would take their fortune and vanish, inspiring generations of pirates. Whether they were chilling on a paradise planet or dead in Nar Shadaa back alley would be the speculation of many shady bar room conversation.
>>
File: 529.jpg (105KB, 618x701px) Image search: [Google]
529.jpg
105KB, 618x701px
>>175512023
I've masturbated to you before
>>
>>175514243

>The Wrath would perish in battle against insurmountable odds, but not before taking all his enemies with them. The Wrath would go on to be something of a boogieman told to frighten children.

>Darth Nox would take a host of ships into the Rishi Maze searching for true immortality. Survivors of the expedition would surface from time to time, driven mad and incoherent, all mutter about 'endless darkness'.

>After long consideration of cost benefits analysis Cipher 9 is comfortably retired to Shadow Town, to keep them safe from the enemies they've made, rather than knowing too much. Sith Intelligence would consult with he old spy frequently.

>The Champion of the Great Hunt would continue to hunt until age would catch up with them. They would spend their twilight years in the service of an influential Alderaanian noble in a peaceful mountain estate. Their charge would find the old hunter's blunt and crass behaviour roughing up and intimidating rival nobles endlessly charming.>>175515082
>>
>>175513373
Vuffy is pure, that image is yet another of my memes
it makes me feel good when people save my memes

>>175508260
>Bastila Shan
thanks for reminding me I have 7 spare boxes of that set
>>
>>175513373
>implying that is vuffy

so many people hate her. I don't get it. But I can probably guess that wasn't Vuffy posting that.
>>
Does Consular have any special dialogue with Revan in SoR? I mean you do get to chat with Bastila a couple of times in the class story with them
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (95KB, 835x435px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
95KB, 835x435px
>>175513042
So you are his internet girlfriend that holds his hand and makes him feel less lonely? fuck that is worse then just ERP and leave.
>>
>>175515513
It isn't technically Bastila, just a holocron of her.
>>
>>175515554
I talked to him once on Skype, but that was it
>>
>>175514243
>JK: Returns to the Order and forces martial reform, finding it unacceptable that the Jedi were woefully unprepared to combat the enemy force-users. Jedi Order is likely downsized, but contains significantly more devoted and skilled individuals
>JC: Convinces the High Council remnants to remove Satele as Grandmaster, and establishes a meritocracy for nominations of the position. (Someone finding a planet does not make them leadership material.) Brings back the Jedi Covenant.
>SMG: Profiteering on aid and supplies in the post-war galaxy secures his station as a financial titan in the underworld. Under his influence, the crime economy flourishes in the Outer Rim.
>SI: Seeing an opportunity to safely abandon a faction he never cared for, he abandons the Sith. Manages an archive/library and farmstead on an agrarian world with a changed identity.
>SW: Attempts to wrangle the Empire under his control as a new Emperor while planning to abolish the Dark Council, preferring direct control and observation of all matters of state.
>BH: Still hunting those bounties
>>
File: iu[1].gif (2MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].gif
2MB, 280x210px
>>175516057
That's even worse. What is wrong with you? If it were for real money I can understand but for a game? whoring yourself out psychologically for this? I could never do what you do.
>>
>>175516498
>while planning to abolish the Dark Council
Acina already did that
>>
>>175516498
What about trooper or IA tho? or do you not have those toons
>>
File: 530.jpg (75KB, 402x500px) Image search: [Google]
530.jpg
75KB, 402x500px
>>175516758
I like pretty things for my virtual paper dolls, Anon
>>
DED GAME
>>
>>175514125
Jingoism Prime is just a machine and his fucking recruitment mission shows you just how easily his 'loyalty' can be subverted.
>>
>>175516923
How many people actually play this now? F2P + Subs total.
>>
>>175517458
probably at least 1 million. it's fucking star wars, and you can be lewd.
>>
>>175516896
You put it that way I understand.

But I couldn't do that. It would make me physically sick.
>>
File: 417.jpg (50KB, 320x605px) Image search: [Google]
417.jpg
50KB, 320x605px
>tfw 2pure4lewd
>>
>>175516849
>>175516498
>IA: Dedicating a period of time to re-establish his living "ghost" status that he previously held before Makeb, Cipher 9 becomes an information broker without rival. He creates a clandestine network of agents that maintain the order he fought so hard for early in his career.
>TRP: Remained a firm believer in the ideals of the Republic. However, spurred on by the memory of Tavus's words and his disgust at the current Senate's recent actions, he forces himself to run for the seat of his home-planet in an attempt to "cleanse the swamp". Capitalizing on his own reputation, he makes fair strides toward this for a time.
My bad
>>
>>175518157
what server are you on? I WILL CORRUPT YOU
>>
>>175518628
Shroud 2.0 and Space Trump?

>>175518776
It's Ebin, calling it now
>>
>>175514243
>Hero of Tython retires and opens a casino in Nar Shaddaa. With its income, he funds a research team towards developing the technology he had started and that the Dread Masters had shown as possible - cybernetics that could conduct the Force, and as such, improve the quality of life for crippled Jedi. Stories and records of his many battles against Sith and Zakuul would prove resilient against the test of time. His marriage to Kira became official, and they spend the rest of their lives having fun.

>Barsen'thor continued to roam the galaxy, mending alliances and strengthening political bonds even though she was no longer required to do so. She also continued to study both known and newly-discovered cultures. In time, she would compile a holocron containing a lifetime of knowledge, and its contents would go a long way towards eliminating the Republic's prejudice against certain cultures.

>Havoc's Commander continued to fight the enemies of the Republic, until age and piled injuries finally got the better of her. Rather than retire, she accepted the position of General. Under her command, Havoc Squad would continue to perform feats other squads could only dream of. Her maneuvers during the battle against Kephess in Denova would become a textbook tactic that is still taught in the Academy to this very day.

>The Voidhound continued to joyride across the galaxy, taking on the most dangerous assignments, giving full leeway to her hedonistic thrill-seeking ways. The criminal that was considered "armed and incredibly attractive" persisted on the bounty boards for years, but never claimed. One day she went missing, and never resurfaced. Many claimed her luck had finally run out, but there were rumours of a beauty resembling her on the world of Spira, where supposedly she spent her days sipping beach martinis and sunbathing, together with the love of her life, Lemda Avesta
>>
Do you think Jorgan's gonna ditch people who sided with the Imps, or will he end up defecting like the last-last batch of Havoc Squad?
>>
>>175519447
Any companion that has the potential to be killed will never be relevant again
>>
File: 475.jpg (84KB, 766x684px) Image search: [Google]
475.jpg
84KB, 766x684px
>>175518776
>>175518869
It's Ebin...
>>
>>175519551
Oh right, I completely forgot about him being killable, that reminds me of how weird it felt to see Kaliyo being with me and the rest of the group on Iokath yet not saying a word, even though I got so used to her chiming in all the time, in the class story and even occasionally in SoR
>>
File: 1490674182762.jpg (106KB, 850x835px) Image search: [Google]
1490674182762.jpg
106KB, 850x835px
How much more populous is Harb compared to JC?
>>
>>175518869
Essentially, yes. Trooper would want more ears on the political side that were sympathetic to the military, while Agent would do the same thing he signed on for back in the prologue, only in a more effective, if hands-off, capacity
>>
What is the best looking world, and why is it Manaan?
>>
>>175518902
>Wrath's achievements, his ability to see beyond the initial result and always considerate planning brought him many supporters, but also many enemies. He realized that were he to be killed and his head displayed as a trophy, it would prove all his accomplishments meaningless. With the assistance of Vette and Pierce, Wrath faked his own death and lived out the rest of his days as an ordinary man married to a quirky Twi'lek. A man that, from the shadows, still had enough power to influence the Empire into proceeding in the right direction.

>With the dissolution of the Dark Council, Nox found herself without much to do. Devoting herself to the study of ancient Sith artifacts and relics, lost knowledge became her currency and the means by which she maintained her status in the Empire. A lifetime passed, and another, and another. A rumor gained popularity in the Empire, that of a ghost spaceship traversing the edge of the galaxy, crewed only by a Sith that had long ago returned to dust, her spirit forever trapped inside her armor.

>The Champion of the Great Hunt eventually retired, but never settled down. Taking on the position of Huntmaster, she managed several Great Hunts from several different worlds. It was said that every now and then she continued to be hounded by upstarts looking to learn from the legendary champion that had killed a Jedi Battlemaster and a Supreme Chancellor, but they either went home defeated or with a blaster bolt between the eyes if they had been particularly pushy.

>Cipher Nine's retirement was as graceful as the life she had lived. Rather than settling down and enjoying the pleasures of life, she fully submerged into the shadows and from there, a web of contacts and spies was spun. Given enough time, she had collected enough material to create another Codex. But that one was for her and her husband Theron to keep. For insurance, you see.
>>
In the Inq quest where Vash tries to steal your body does it change any if your a male character? Or does she not give a shit about going into a male body.

And why the hell cant you have angry lesbian sex with Thana after the Taris story? I want people like that for my Inq to bang not that boring fuck from Alderaan.
>>
File: manaan4.jpg (518KB, 1899x1071px) Image search: [Google]
manaan4.jpg
518KB, 1899x1071px
>>175521576
I agree. That is best world. which is why we will never have a stronghold there. EVER
>>
>>175523001
Power is power, if she must have a dong now so be it
>>
>>175523037
Where would you have a stronghold anyway? It's a minor city built only for trading with the outside.
>>
Is there any possibility that Valk isn't really dead?
>>
>>175523403
Outside of the city? The planet is a giant ocean, put it wherever.
>>
File: manaan.jpg (499KB, 1907x1069px) Image search: [Google]
manaan.jpg
499KB, 1907x1069px
>>175523403
Because you are rich and powerful. You make deals with them and you get a nice stronghold. It is just there to show off and show some beautiful things. Perhaps unlock some underground rooms where you can see Sea Life going past you.

Imagine just having a rough day. You go to your stronghold and watch nature underwater go past you. How awesome would that be? which is why that will never happen
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (28KB, 362x298px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
28KB, 362x298px
>>175519902
looks like I got home too late. Was looking for you kojack.
>>
>>175523753
No, and he's been replaced already when it comes to our new villains
>>
>>175523753
The guy has died many times and always manages to come back. A revival later down the line might happen, if they run out of ideas again.
>>
>>175524075
Well, I'm not gonna log back on her if you're gonna make fun of me, Anon
>>
>>175524426
>Next expansion: fan favorites, Valkorion AND Revan are coming back from the dead, they're just so powerful that not even death can hold them!
>>
File: 20160527175156_1.jpg (10KB, 200x104px) Image search: [Google]
20160527175156_1.jpg
10KB, 200x104px
>>175509749
There is

see my other post >>175504074

It's just the RV-03 Speedsuit chest, legs and boots dyed black\black.
>>
>>175524852
>Marr and Malgus will never be resurrected out of the blue
Fucking gloryhogs
>>
I don't understand when this game is supposed to get fun.

This game makes me feel so uninspired, unoriginal. There is no great destiny for my character, I don't feel strong, i just feel like I am cannon fodder being sent to repair pipes on corruscant.

Really? That's what my character is all about? Fighting some bandits and repairing pipes?

When do I save the universe and become the chosen one?

Luke skywalker, first mission, goes and saves a princess then later on destroys the death star.

Rey. Defeats a sith lord on her second mission along with destroying the Starkiller base.

And I am fixing fucking pipes.
>>
File: 1395471403756.png (15KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1395471403756.png
15KB, 560x407px
>tfw you don't know shit about cathars so you just talk like a khajit
No one seems to mind yet
>>
File: 20160527175156_1.jpg (179KB, 1920x1004px) Image search: [Google]
20160527175156_1.jpg
179KB, 1920x1004px
>>175525587
lol fuck auto selected the thumbnail image for some dumb reason
>>
>>175523753
I wouldn't be terribly upset if he pops up in 5.6
>>
>>175524617
Afraid I am going to corrupt you? with my dick
>>
>>175525952
Are you a bounty hunter playing dumb to get close to their target?
>>
>Most of the cartel items you think look neat are no longer available on the market.

I hate companies that do this.
>>
Gonna try SWTOR. I can play through the whole story with a free account right? Except the expansions? And if I pay for 1 month I unlock all of them indefinitely?
>>
>>175526116
That might work, but no
>>
>>175526198
nothing is completely unavailable ever since the chance cubes were added

>>175526231
yes and yes
>>
File: 1491353076303.gif (182KB, 226x224px) Image search: [Google]
1491353076303.gif
182KB, 226x224px
>>175526438
Thanks anon. Any class I should start with if I want to have a really fun first playthrough?
>>
>>175526567
Imperial agent and sith warrior are generally regarded as the best two.
>>
>>175526656
Thanks friend. I really appreciate it.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
28KB, 400x300px
>Keep getting disconnected
>can't even see if Kojack comes back on to corrupt her with my dick
>I bet Brageta is behind this.
>>
>>175526713
Have fun brother
>>
>>175526812
>calls qt 3.14 Kojack
>expects her to come on

Are you stupid?
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (22KB, 403x346px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
22KB, 403x346px
>>175526919
Kojack knows she wants to be corrupted and showered with cash and items. So she will put up with me calling her Kojack because it will buy her new threads.
>>
>>175527118
You leave my blindfu alone
>>
>>175527237
Qyzen pls
>>
>>175526231
Honestly if you can afford to i would just spend the 15 dollars and get a month sub. The ftp for this game is pretty shit and its a much better experience if you go with a sub.

Just think of it as buying a game on sale for $15 from steam or something.
>>
>>175527501
I think I'll do that so I can use the other races. What do I get locked out of after the month ends?
>>
>>175525596

>That cut Blurr CGI with Malgus in carbonite

?????
>>
>>175525949

You'll be begging for mundania once you get a whiff of Biowares 'chosen one' speil.
>>
>>175527638

Ops and how many PvP war zones you can queue in a week plus there's a credit cap. Playing for sub once lifts a bunch of bullshit restrictions though.
>>
>it dyes like shit

FUCKING WHY, IS PITCH BLACK SO MUCH TO ASK?
>>
>>175528597
Yeah I don't really care for the PvP since I'm in it for the SP experience. Thanks. I'll have to do that. Race doesn't play a factor at all right?
>>
>>175529047
there's a few dialogue options here and there, and the different social abilities, but nothing that actually impacts gameplay
>>
File: swtor_2017-04-30_22-12-58.png (44KB, 480x38px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-04-30_22-12-58.png
44KB, 480x38px
>fleet instance one is full
>finally get in
Ebin
>>
Who would you say is the most forgettable romanceable companion
>>
>>175526567
Pub side is pretty meh and they assholes towards you. Empire light side stories are best. Agent and warrior are the ones people think who have best stories, Inquisitor is either love it or hate it and hunter is just ass.
>>
File: 1445890175554.png (26KB, 510x556px) Image search: [Google]
1445890175554.png
26KB, 510x556px
>>175529208
Your fault for having such a cute butt, Anon you whore
>>
>>175529281
Iresso
>>
File: swtor_2017-04-29_07-42-51.png (2MB, 1495x590px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-04-29_07-42-51.png
2MB, 1495x590px
my friend is on the fleet as always, time to go say hi
>>
>>175529445
I'm dying
>>
File: swtor_2017-04-30_22-22-00.png (19KB, 437x22px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-04-30_22-22-00.png
19KB, 437x22px
>>175529628
i threw a ball at him a few times, the polite sith is finally starting to crack
>>
>>175529445
Imperius is one snowball away from being Nox.
>>
File: 1493466870837.jpg (89KB, 509x655px) Image search: [Google]
1493466870837.jpg
89KB, 509x655px
>>175530408
sadly i dont have the snowball on this 'toon'
>>
File: Capture.png (147KB, 320x316px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
147KB, 320x316px
>Sith with rakghoul plague: "I am growing stronger"
>>
Any of you fucking nerds into gsf? Took me a couple of months to actually get good at it. Or maybe its because I play a maxed out s-13 sting.
>>
File: iu[1].png (376KB, 419x430px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].png
376KB, 419x430px
>>175531490
oh Ebola Chan. How I miss you...
>>
File: 531.jpg (55KB, 408x503px) Image search: [Google]
531.jpg
55KB, 408x503px
>orange/black dye almost 2 mil
Hard being a were-cat desu
>>
File: 532.jpg (81KB, 616x540px) Image search: [Google]
532.jpg
81KB, 616x540px
my kitty titties are too powerful!
>>
How do I get into the main imperial fleet instance

there's only 27 people in my instance
>>
>>175533174
Open the map look in the bottom right and see what number is next to your instance
>>
File: swtor_2017-04-30_23-04-32.png (434KB, 542x656px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-04-30_23-04-32.png
434KB, 542x656px
>>175531490
>cant remember if i quit my guild when i was drunk or if they kicked me out
>in polite sith mans guild now
this wont last very long
>>
>>175533387
You're kind of hot anon
>>
File: swtor_2017-04-30_23-12-57.png (916KB, 966x796px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-04-30_23-12-57.png
916KB, 966x796px
might have to /gquit
>>
>>175533609
>von Mortis just wants to purify the sluts
has that ever worked?
>>
>>175533609
I don't want to know what kind of degenerate you are if a sith wants to redeem you.
>>
>>175533750
>>175533897
Honestly ive only ERPed once to post it on here for laughs, im just pretending to be idle at this point
>>
>>175533609
so is this guy the new meme? i'll have to find him
>>
>>175534038
>she hasn't spent 3 hours worshipping a pureblood's thicc dicc
>>
File: 1481009745939.jpg (60KB, 540x719px) Image search: [Google]
1481009745939.jpg
60KB, 540x719px
>>175534345
>she
>>
>>175534038
>pretending to be idle
so you exploded in his face, then?
>>
File: swtor_2017-04-30_22-44-23.png (932KB, 908x584px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-04-30_22-44-23.png
932KB, 908x584px
>>175534848
i used a vaccine and now i regret it
>>
File: Darth_Ravage.png (591KB, 948x962px) Image search: [Google]
Darth_Ravage.png
591KB, 948x962px
>>175534949
>Aliens in Imperial uniform
Burn it all away
>>
>>175535052
>not sending the ayys to the frontline as fodder
if they survive long enough they're Empire material, if not, then at least they died well
>>
>go on pub fleet to look for Kojack.
>can't find her
>ERP with not one but TWO Cathar kitties
>Get invited to party with some others
>Haven't had this much ERP ever and I spend almost all my time IMP side.
>Had no idea there were secret slut parties on pub side.

At least I get to leave this game with a bang.
>>
File: 533.jpg (100KB, 676x582px) Image search: [Google]
533.jpg
100KB, 676x582px
Big Red found a slut
>>
File: swtor 2017-05-01 15-49-04-42.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2017-05-01 15-49-04-42.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
THICC
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (59KB, 540x722px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
59KB, 540x722px
>>175535958
You know those were all dudes
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (44KB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
44KB, 490x275px
>>175535958
>>
File: 534.jpg (82KB, 768x426px) Image search: [Google]
534.jpg
82KB, 768x426px
>>175536193
Top 10 anime crossovers!
>>
Gaem so ded, all people do on this general is post low graphics lewd.
>>
is Revan's armor obtainable through normal means or is it cartel marketplace exclusive? what about boba fett's?
>>
File: swtor_2017-04-30_23-56-32.png (790KB, 755x653px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-04-30_23-56-32.png
790KB, 755x653px
>>175536484
better?
>>
>>175535052
Don't you have council meeting to be in to get bullied by Marr and colicoid?
>>
Now that Acina's empress, does that mean I'm now the Empress' Wrath?
>>
>>175536518

Revan's armor is CM only.

Chances are, if it's something you want, it's CM only.

As for the pseudo Boba Fett armor, you have to keep your eyes on the GTN.
>>
File: 535.jpg (98KB, 759x492px) Image search: [Google]
535.jpg
98KB, 759x492px
>>175536702
A wild Mulatto appears!
>>
>>175537073
is the armor purchasable or is it one of those random crate drops of which you have to buy some 20 of to get all the pieces?
>>
>>175536774
>Implying Ravage's sphere doesn't trump Nox's
>>175536874
>From Emperor's Wrath, to Empire's Wrath, to Empress' Wrath
Feels like a demotion each time, desu
>>
>>175536874
>She will never order you to unleash your wrath inside her
>>
>>175537264
Ravage is glorified bureaucrat like Nox is a librarian.
>>
>>175537254
if you somehow managed to get a space pirates or blockade runners pack then those drop the individual pieces, otherwise chance cubes and gold armor packs drop the whole thing
>>
File: 536.jpg (172KB, 1031x601px) Image search: [Google]
536.jpg
172KB, 1031x601px
Booty on the left. Delicious green on the right.
I'm in the middle
>>
>>175538098
very nice
>>
>>175533387
what skin color do u use?
>>
File: swtor 2015-06-16 14-34-47-24.png (1MB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2015-06-16 14-34-47-24.png
1MB, 1364x768px
>>175536874
>>175537325
>tfw acina romance never because BWA are complete cucks
>>
>>175534221
Basically. They were talking shit about him on Korriban last time I was there. I knew his name looked familiar.
>>
>fucking losers come up to me and ask me how much for sex
>I give them a price
>they open trade window and then log off

This has happened 3 x to me tonight. wtf is going on? Is this some new prank I didn't know about? It is pissing me off
>>
>>175539838
you have a stalker who is mad at you or can't afford you so he is going to waste your time. Just put those people on ignore. Eventually those time wasters will vanish.
>>
File: 049.jpg (48KB, 363x402px) Image search: [Google]
049.jpg
48KB, 363x402px
'ave a bump, luvs!
>>
File: 1491687915099.jpg (31KB, 509x625px) Image search: [Google]
1491687915099.jpg
31KB, 509x625px
>Vanilla chapters will never get a nice touch up like the introductions
>>
>>175538098
>>175537140
>>175536702
>It was all fun and games until someone bent over in front of big red and all hell broke loose
>>
File: 537.jpg (97KB, 538x441px) Image search: [Google]
537.jpg
97KB, 538x441px
>can't sleep cause usually working this time of night
>decide to walk around Fleet a bit as I listen to music
>"nice Tracer cosplay"
>pic happens
>"You sure, luv?"
>"Yes I robbed a few Hutts. It's fine
>said thanks and he just walked away
everythingwentbetterthanexpected.webm
>>
>>175541670
We don't call her Big Red for nothing
>>
>take time out of my life to datamine game
>just want to use it to pin point particular facial details from npcs
>bioware's file names are all out of order

i hope they all burn in hell
>>
>>175539196
Considering all the flirts she keeps getting, I wouldn't quite say never, not that she's much of a catch though
>>
>>175542748
I'm not kidding, every TOR dataminer has burnt out from the absolute shitfest that is dealing with Bioware's file structure
are you talking about the conspirator or just the waifus?
>>
>>175543004
Yeah no doubt. I started poking around with it during the 3.0 pts, stuck with it for a day because fuck me what a mess.
>>
>>175542065
you got money for just looking like her?

fuck. FUCK. I am going to have to get my ass over to that slutty server and get in on that shit.
>>
>>175543436
Yep. Never even met him before
>>
>>175543436
don't bother. These are crazy people with 1 in a million shots. You will just look like an idiot pissing into an ocean of piss.
>>
File: angry Klingons.jpg (73KB, 550x422px) Image search: [Google]
angry Klingons.jpg
73KB, 550x422px
>>175543650
I am so jealous. I really am. so many of you anon hook up with sugar daddys and all sorts of things and make money hand over fist and I am trying to find groups to do stuff that doesn't even make 1/10th the amount.
>>
File: You are not helping him.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
You are not helping him.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>175543807
can you mentally do what those sluts can do for the money? If no - then stay out of the kitchen.
>>
>>175544242
It's not as easy as people think. Especially if you'd like to make decent money at it
>>
File: 1446170931585.png (218KB, 328x315px) Image search: [Google]
1446170931585.png
218KB, 328x315px
>dancing on table
>get whispered "I wish my Mom was cool as you"
wat
>>
>>175543004
waifus. but the conspirator does have a placeholder model.
>>
If i use a character boost does that race have the level 50 legacy unlock for every class?

Also unrelated question. Which gunslinger spec is the best for leveling/solo content for smuggler? I know that the scoundrel is probably better for that cause of stealth. But i just cleared all the IA quests with an operative so id like to try something else this time around.
>>
>>175548028
I am pretty sure it does.

As for gunslinger right now the best for soloing and leveling is saboteur.
>>
Imperious just whispered me and invited me to his guild randomly. I told him I didn't RP..

Guess being in a guild has some useful passive bonuses
>>
>>175548028
all you'll end up doing is cover > suppressive fire, don't really need a particular spec for it
species don't unlock right away, I think you need to invalidate the refund for it to properly unlock
>>
File: swtor agent.jpg (328KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor agent.jpg
328KB, 1920x1080px
What do I do?
>>
File: Screenshot (412).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (412).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>175540847
can you post your gear, please?
>>
>>175549485
dump the bald bitch like a sack of potatoes
>>
>>175549485
I can tell you a few things but in spoiler.

Temple vanishes after you get frozen in carbonite. So we have no idea what happened to your waifu. Probably not good. Kaliyo you can murder or keep as a waifu. Choice is yours. Personally I always liked Temple over the crazy one but you gotta do what you gotta do.
>>
>>175549490
Gimme a minute, luv
>>
Gotta fist full of dollars wanting to spend it. Dancers in fleet are either /afk or ignore me. I think we reached zero hour when people are either asleep or are looking at something else and are about to log off.
>>
File: Y03.png (612KB, 589x674px) Image search: [Google]
Y03.png
612KB, 589x674px
someone did a better nottalon

http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/yazzide-the-harbinger/
>>
File: 051.jpg (62KB, 298x622px) Image search: [Google]
051.jpg
62KB, 298x622px
>>175549490
Sorry, luv I was with a client

Helm - Exiled Revolutionary's Goggles (not dyed)
Chest - Dynamic Brawler (yellow/gray dye)
Gloves - Dynamic Brawler
Belt - Republic Commander Squadron Pilot
Pants - Concealed bodysuit
Boots - Dynamic Brawler
Blasters - Interstellar Regulator's Blaster Besh
>>
File: 2016-07-09_20-24-18.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-09_20-24-18.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>175550443
cheers
>>
File: 050.jpg (79KB, 693x702px) Image search: [Google]
050.jpg
79KB, 693x702px
>>175550573
You're welcome, sexy potato
>>
File: 538.jpg (114KB, 992x445px) Image search: [Google]
538.jpg
114KB, 992x445px
He didn't ask for these feels, but he's getting them anyway
#playingthelonggame
>>
File: 1493046311642.jpg (153KB, 1183x563px) Image search: [Google]
1493046311642.jpg
153KB, 1183x563px
>last 2 threads have been nothing but ERP sluts
>>
>>175551230
>last 2 threads didn't die
>>
>>175551230
So just like always?
>>
File: look at me.jpg (76KB, 637x478px) Image search: [Google]
look at me.jpg
76KB, 637x478px
>>175551230
sluts have always kept these threads going. Don't you know that by now?
>>
>>175550746
I like that. Please continue
>>
File: tenor.gif (755KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
755KB, 420x314px
>>175550746
Proceed
>>
>>175551856
>>175552135
Oh there wasn't more to that. That was "after"
>>
File: 540.jpg (57KB, 391x570px) Image search: [Google]
540.jpg
57KB, 391x570px
Hmmm. wat do?
>>
>>175552879
throw a ball at him
>>
>>175553053
I switched to an alt, but then he was gone. I think he left with some chiss lady
>>
>>175553145
next time!
>>
>>175526567
>>175526656
Personally I'd play Agent last, since there are references to the events of the other stories that you'll only get if you've played them, but whatever.

>>175527638
Credit cap is 350k for preferred

>>175528914
At least you're playing as Pureblood. As a Human the non-vanilla hairstyles look hideously green when you pick black.

>>175529726
Imperius is not for bulli

>>175531581
I play it. Needs cursor sensitivity adjustment tho
>>
>Ask a couple of sluts on Pub Base if they wanted to make some money
>All they had to do was ERP taking a shit on each other and eating it (like 2 girls one cup).
>both told me to fuck off. Then I got some whispers "how dare you" and "I wish I could expel you from this station" to "reported. You are going to get banned!

All in all it was a great last day in this game.
>>
>>175553690
there are sluts pub side? since when?
>>
File: classic tora.png (115KB, 401x368px) Image search: [Google]
classic tora.png
115KB, 401x368px
>>
>>175553916
I wish you could give her your stuff (if you know what I mean, and I think you do)
>>
File: 470.jpg (73KB, 507x702px) Image search: [Google]
470.jpg
73KB, 507x702px
>>175553827
Hi
>>
>>175554005
well hello there! where have you been hiding and when will you be on?
>>
>>175554140
Later today at some point I'm sure
>>
>>175547302
It was Theron in disguise.
>>
File: bored-cat_work-600x384.jpg (46KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
bored-cat_work-600x384.jpg
46KB, 600x384px
>>175555883
>Parents abandonned you
>Lose to a potato
>Have to resort to sluts on the Pub fleet

>Pub Fleet sluts are mythical creatures
>>
>>175556790
Being Theron is suffering. He only wanted to do good and ironically only the Empire has been a friend to him.
>>
>>175556967
If it wasn't for the Imp being known for atuf and his "I want to do good" mentality he would've turncoated a long time ago
Especially with how two of his best friends are Imps
>>
>>175557915
>atuf
?
should I be reading it backwards?
>>
>>175558367
Stuff*
My keyboard had an aneurysm
>>
>>175557915
>>175558367
>>175558461
I thought he meant "atuf" as in "a-tough", you know, Imp arrogance and obsession w/ power/dominance and shit

Though I guess that's still true, in a sense...
>>
>>175556967
>Theron wants a codename because his surname keeps making people ask about Satele
>keeps getting refused, while he has to be surrounded with people with cool titles like Emperor's Wrath, Darth Whatever, and worst of all another spy with a kick-ass codename like Cipher Nine
The Pubs really do hate him
>>
>Agent at KotET ch8
>Torian and Vette are both rank 3, Torian is just under 200 influence higher
>already played through twice on Warriors who saved Vette

this is the most difficult decision I've made in video games ever

also why the fuck can't all the Alliance soldiers who aren't doing anything now that you've slaughtered the Zakuulan army back you up and rescue the other companion

fucking goddamn biocucks
>>
>>175558759
Is Theron really even related to Satele? He is too good at his job to be part of Shan family.
>>
>>175558759
Isn't Theron's alias Technoplague?
>>
>>175558934
Did you screw over the mandos? I feel Torian would be a ticking time bomb against you so he would have to go.
>>
>>175561809
I honestly don't even remember, ch14 was so long ago
>>
>>175560086
Bastila was competent

Battle Meditation pretty OP
>>
>>175561809
Not that anon, but what I did was not tell them the blueprints to the factory, but then offer them aid after the battle was over to pretend I had no idea.

Lana even liked it since she was "Good work, you kept the Mandos in check, but still kept them as potential allies."
>>
>>175562512
Sage's raidbuff should have been called that.
>>
>>175562670
No reason Sorc can't get it too, the dude in the darth bane book used it to make pub armies scared and shit
>>
is EAfront dead now? I have a month of Origin access and the game's on it.

Might be something else to play besides tor
>>
Remember when /swgg/ shunned slut-posters? And it was a 1 in 500 post?

Fuck this game is dead
>>
>>175566808
Nope
>>
>>175566880
Because you weren't around that time.
>>
>>175550209
>bt1
i don't think so

>>175550746
what happens when a session ends? do you just go "alright. time's up, bro. i'll see you around, senpai"?
>>
File: swtor 2017-05-02 02-19-13-64.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2017-05-02 02-19-13-64.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
It's finally over.

rip papa gost

also goddamn, warriors are the only one that get a unique dialogue line in ch9, canon class confirmed, knights btfo
>>
>>175568429
>tfw Knight doesn't get a line about being the Emperor's rightful destroyer, given that most of the JK story revolves around him
muh imp bias
>>
>>175569151
>autist with nothing better to do
>rightful destroyer

lol
>>
>>175560779
He mentions back in prelude to SoR if you ask about the Shan part that that's why he wants a codename, which means he doesn't have one right now at least, also this reminds me that even Agent gets his own Pub codename, Legate when he joins, but Theron keeps being given the finger
>>
>>175568429
Pretty sure I got lines talking about how I was once brainwashed by the Imps to Lana, and that I got my mind fixed once, I can fix it again after that whole thing when you sit down on the throne happened as Agent
>>
File: too lewd.jpg (83KB, 599x677px) Image search: [Google]
too lewd.jpg
83KB, 599x677px
>leaving this game (I am being deployed)
>Last conversation was with a beautiful girl (I know.."her")
>nothing sexual just some nice role play and banter.

I am going to miss this game and miss you guys. Hope this is still here when I get back as I enjoyed lurking in these threads and reading all the dumb things that were going on.

Take care guys and keep posting lewd things!
>>
>>175571509
oh right yeah that
I'm tired and was mostly thinking about the bit inside your mind where you're swapping egocides with Valky
man that "I am not your Wrath, I am your executioner" line is too good I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to do KotET on a non-warrior now
>>
>>175572512
if its anything significantly longer than 4 months we'll probably be dead and buried by the time you get back

have fun killing sandpeople though
>>
>>175572512
Deployed where?

bong squaddie here
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (192KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
192KB, 700x700px
>>175572872
say that to my face and not over the holonet and see what happens.
>>
>>175570183
t. has not played Knight story
>>
>>175574387
Knight pretty much goes full-bore-autist on trying to eradicate the Emperor as soon as it's fucking mentioned at the beginning of ch2
and then you only defeat his Voice which is an accomplishment matched by the Warrior on Voss
>>
>>175575021
Yeah but the Voice wanted to die on Voss, so you know, not as impressive.
Also one of his clones in the Knight fight got stunned by fucking T7-01 in the cutscene lol, T7 confirmed MVP comp
>>
>>175575021
>>175575217
Isn't the sequence of events SW kills the trapped voice, new voice appears on DK which JK kills and then Ziost shenanigans
>>
>>175575385
Yeah, that
>>
File: fearboner.jpg (367KB, 1920x812px) Image search: [Google]
fearboner.jpg
367KB, 1920x812px
>regular client walks right past me without saying hello cause he's too good now that he has a gf
Wonder if she knows about your pegging fetish, you fucker
>>
I want more personnel decorations!

I want all the ones in the Odessen cantina. I want ones chatting, dancing, SITTING, leaning against walls, drinking their little martinis and checking out their holopads.

I want personnel decorations packs. $50 each, I don't give a shit! I want so many choices I won't know what to do with myself. I want to make a little city in my SH and be the mayor that everybody loves and dances with when I start throwing my groove down in my Twi'lek dancer pit.

And I want one of those disco balls with the strobe lights and speakers like on the Music Therapy Probe to be a ceiling mounted item, so even when I'm out the party keeps on going FOREVER.
>>
File: 1394593432756.png (201KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1394593432756.png
201KB, 720x400px
>>175576151
>Regular client's been giving me the silent treatment
>Ask him what's the deal
>Apparently he's calling it quits with me because "He found someone else"
>Tells me he's not doing it with me anymore
>Starts actually saying that she's better than me
>Somewhat hurt but tell him fine and leave it at that
>Told him I never liked him anyhow and only did him for the cash money (Fucking gives me 3-5mil almost weekly)
>Tells me to fuck off
>Tell him you too
>Tfw that other person is me
>>
>>175576924
Wow, that's some shit, Anon. Our sluts have the deepest lore
>>
>>175576924
IT WAS ME, CLIENT! I WAS THE SLUT! IT WAS MEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: 1492101695536.png (447KB, 631x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492101695536.png
447KB, 631x480px
>>175576924
>>175576151
>>
>>175576924
IT'S ME, AUSTIN!
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, AUSTIN!
>>
File: master.jpg (3MB, 1320x5029px) Image search: [Google]
master.jpg
3MB, 1320x5029px
>tfw no cute togruta master who takes advantage of me
>>
File: 540.jpg (103KB, 840x580px) Image search: [Google]
540.jpg
103KB, 840x580px
who /thicc/ here?
>>
File: Charmed.png (122KB, 382x353px) Image search: [Google]
Charmed.png
122KB, 382x353px
>>175583203
>That midriff
I'm sorry, you say something?
>>
File: 067.jpg (164KB, 1135x640px) Image search: [Google]
067.jpg
164KB, 1135x640px
>>175582220
Oh you like that, huh? How about you lick my boots, sleemo!
>>
>>175583203
me on the left
>>
File: chrome_2017-04-27_21-53-57.png (22KB, 839x139px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-04-27_21-53-57.png
22KB, 839x139px
>>175583203
me
>>
>>175576924
I like you! HAHAHAHA

shit. What if all the sluts I am banging and swearing they are my one and only are the same person on different alts? FUCK!
>>
File: 486.jpg (5KB, 261x86px) Image search: [Google]
486.jpg
5KB, 261x86px
>my mouth when there is a handsome trooper near me
Being a pure Jedi is suffering.
I am one with the Force. The Force is with me. I am one with the Force....
>>
>>175585456
You drool over troopers but you open your dirt shoot for filthy smugglers because they have the drugs giggledust that you need.
>>
>want to attack my enemies with a kill sat
>but don't want to give up stealth, and knifing motherfuckers
Why did it have to be a sniper exclusive, fucking assholes
>>
>>175585712
I do no such thing. I haven't formed any attachments in my life. I am very fond of my blind ex-roomate though, I'll admit.
>>
File: roll over.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
roll over.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>175585242
Guess what? of course it is one person. You are making me filthy rich and I am laughing at you all this time
>>
>>175585456
Just call the guy The Force and be done with it.
>>
>>175584625
>Brageta: The Early Years

>>175585940
The worst part is that it wasn't always like that.
>>
>>175585456
Look at how Satele has corrupted the Jedi
>>
File: 053.jpg (48KB, 317x462px) Image search: [Google]
053.jpg
48KB, 317x462px
I'm a-mei-zing!
>>
>>175587132
How much for a luv sandwich with you and >>175550663
>>
>>175587132
>Mei is an imp
Makes sense
>>
>>175587739
I'd rather just the Tracer but I second this
>>
>>175587739
But, Anon. Those are both me
>>
>>175587931
My mind is collapsing in on itself.
>>
File: 1394593385347.png (209KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1394593385347.png
209KB, 720x400px
>>175587931
>>
>>175587931
Are you also the Pharah anon?
>>
File: 1483138910058.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483138910058.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>175587792
Cold blooded.
>>
>>175588447
Yep! Working on a Mercy soon
>>
>>175588696
Closely following your deeds, anon.
>>
File: 541.jpg (29KB, 432x430px) Image search: [Google]
541.jpg
29KB, 432x430px
>>175589258
Soonâ„¢

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmxICK-4AG4
>>
File: 1490776493702.jpg (167KB, 960x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1490776493702.jpg
167KB, 960x1231px
>>175589839
>That
>>
File: ass.jpg (192KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
192KB, 1600x900px
>>175589839
>>
>Some Anon is creative enough to cosplay characters form other games
>whores them out
It's sad and awesome at the same time
>>
Does it make any difference who you choose to save during chapter 14, or it's just influence slapping on wrists?
>>
>>175590617
>Implying you wouldn't that Tracer
I mean, Anon
>>
File: 2017-02-24_13-58-53.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-24_13-58-53.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>175590714
it doesn't matter. just makes one of senya/lana/theron slightly upset.
>>
>>175590942
>Those pants
https://youtu.be/tisGN8LCvh8?t=2m50s
>>
File: 542.jpg (75KB, 671x610px) Image search: [Google]
542.jpg
75KB, 671x610px
I tried. Sadly, the grey in the chest and wings don't dye
>>
>>175591856
Try cosplaying the Devil, Imp, or Witch skins then. I imagine that it won't be as much of a problem in that case.
>>
Is it too late to start playing SWTOR?
>>
File: 1462729957641.jpg (84KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1462729957641.jpg
84KB, 604x453px
>>175588447
FAREEHA IS NOT FOR LEWDING
>>
>trying to get a black/black dye through endless throwaway alts

This is gonna be a long afternoon
>>
File: qt 3.14 jedi.jpg (1MB, 4092x2893px) Image search: [Google]
qt 3.14 jedi.jpg
1MB, 4092x2893px
>>175592172
Nope. Just realize this is a den of iniquity before coming in here. Everything is made lewd.
>>
File: 543.jpg (137KB, 799x685px) Image search: [Google]
543.jpg
137KB, 799x685px
>>175592736
>Everything is made lewd.
I don't know what you mean, Anon
>>
>>175592172
no. don't play on ebin though unless you want to be around lonely degenerates all day.
>>
File: Women reveal their true nature.jpg (89KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
Women reveal their true nature.jpg
89KB, 500x459px
>>175592856
Your sarcasm is duly noted slut
>>
>>175592172
If you're in for the stories, no. Endgame stuff yes-
>>
File: 1493065416091.png (557KB, 581x925px) Image search: [Google]
1493065416091.png
557KB, 581x925px
>>175592685
>when the fifth time is the charm
>>
holy fuck why did i make a twi'lek
these guys look gay as fuck
>>
>>175593990
>male twi'lek
Haven't seen one of those in a while
>>
So now that the game is dying, how long before they bring it to Steam?
>>
>>175594146
Kind of surprised it isn't on Steam yet
>>
>>175593990
give me your name and server. I want to peg a male twi'lek
>>
>>175594391
kek
I'm in the red eclipse, sorry pal
>>
So if i had 5/7 items in a set will it get added to collections and be eligible to unlock for the acct if i got the last two items?
>>
>>175594930
Once you get the full set, yes
>>
>>175594930
If they're all bound to the same character, yes.
>>
>>175593990
That should've been obvious from the character creation screen
>>
So what's gonna come after we slay the robogod menace?
>>
>>175596565
More robo gods and some retarded reason why we can't blast them with eternal fleet.
>>
File: 1486175656760.gif (2MB, 212x153px) Image search: [Google]
1486175656760.gif
2MB, 212x153px
>When Koth steals your ship
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (2MB, 1365x767px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
2MB, 1365x767px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnzgdBAKyJo
>>
>>175599961
Oh how I love defying the Empire! :^)
>>
File: swtor_2017-05-01_17-39-17.png (587KB, 547x609px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-05-01_17-39-17.png
587KB, 547x609px
hes on, someone with snowballs pelt him
>>
File: swtor_2017-05-01_17-46-17.png (69KB, 473x76px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-05-01_17-46-17.png
69KB, 473x76px
>>175600957
>>
File: oh no its raining again.jpg (42KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
oh no its raining again.jpg
42KB, 410x308px
>>175594391
>Bet he thought it was on Ebin
>You dodged a dick bullett

HA HA HA HA
>>
File: 1488631142620.gif (488KB, 499x367px) Image search: [Google]
1488631142620.gif
488KB, 499x367px
>Be me
>Hoarding Revan style lightsabers, buy them up on GTN and shove into storage
>mfw some tard thinks he can get GTN to pay 30mil
>>
>>175602480
>Revan style lightsabers
?
>>
>>175603302
http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/vile-primeval-ardent-blades-lightsaber/

It sounds terrible actually, kind of like a wet fart
>>
File: 1487252254203.jpg (93KB, 498x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487252254203.jpg
93KB, 498x960px
>>175598303
>When you go back home (DK) in KotET
Jesus fuck, I've been going through this blasted fanfiction for so long I don't even think I've been back to the fleet
Feels good to be home again
>>
>>175592685
What?
>>
>>175605070
Some of the cantina crates drop a mount in addition to one of the following:
>Major XP Boost (BoP)
>Carbonite Chamber regen item (BoP)
>SP-R0 Power Droid pet (BtL)
>One of the following dyes (BoP) (not entirely sure about the shades): White/Yellow, Pink/Purple, Brown/a different shade of brown, Dark Green/White, Black/Black White/White dye.

IMO the likelihood of obtaining these is
Most dyes>SP-R0>=XP Boost>>>Carbonite Chamber>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>White/White or Black/Black
>>
File: 544.jpg (78KB, 364x640px) Image search: [Google]
544.jpg
78KB, 364x640px
>>175601559
*laughs in french*
hon hon hon hon
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (76KB, 396x300px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
76KB, 396x300px
>>175601559
LOL Oh NIKKI'BEN why do you torment him so?
>>
>>175605550
Yeah but that shit is bound
>>
>>175606676
True, but at least you can put it in a legacy shell
Though, of course, you won't be able to get it out again, so it'd have to be something you'd want in your outfit slot.
>>
File: F549C409985D89E3-2.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
F549C409985D89E3-2.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
SPECIAL DELIVERY

http://dulfy.net/2017/05/01/swtor-upcoming-cartel-market-items-from-patch-5-2-1/
http://dulfy.net/2017/05/01/swtor-game-update-5-2-1-patch-notes/
>>
>>175607397
>cartel market
idgaf
>>
File: 547.jpg (70KB, 489x448px) Image search: [Google]
547.jpg
70KB, 489x448px
In this town, we call home. Everyone hail to the pumpkin song! ~Nyaaa~
>>
Reminder that Elara is almost certainly taking the Malcom D now after Trooper fucked off for 5 years
>>
File: 2017-05-01_18-31-51.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-01_18-31-51.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
>>175607397
not gonna lie, this is the best cartel update in probably over a year, but i don't care until they put server character slots on sale again.
>>
>>175608380
B-but Malcom is dead.
>>
File: 546.jpg (71KB, 644x480px) Image search: [Google]
546.jpg
71KB, 644x480px
>>175608897
You're a pretty lady, mrrrow
>>
File: 1492471070861.jpg (46KB, 306x513px) Image search: [Google]
1492471070861.jpg
46KB, 306x513px
I just finished Jedi Outcast for the first time.
Jesus, I killed Desann with the column destruction.
>mfw it happened
Pretty good game overall, story is better than Jedi Academy, which unfortunately i played first, when it came out.
But holy fuck, this level design sometimes made me want to kill myself. It was nothing like this in Jedi Academy.
>>
>>175607397
>new hair pack includes Shae/Tora's hair

[choking intensified]
>>
File: 548.jpg (61KB, 452x341px) Image search: [Google]
548.jpg
61KB, 452x341px
I let the rest of Club Imp know that Imperious loves snowballs
>>
>>175608380
she's taking koth's D if that one anon is to be believed
>>
File: swtor_2017-05-01_19-29-43.png (134KB, 298x280px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-05-01_19-29-43.png
134KB, 298x280px
>>175606224
he wont leave me alone!!
>>
>>175610665
Thirst.png
>>
>>175610665
what exactly is going on between you two? i thought he wanted you to leave him alone.
>>
>>175611142
>>175611042
he did before now he keeps sending me group invites and started chasing me again. Im switching to a character with the snowball and gonna start pelting him relentlessly
>>
File: 2017-05-01_18-59-38.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-01_18-59-38.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
>>175611254
topkek. post screenshots.

>>175609174
isn't she? aitalla's the most underrated waifu imo.
>>
File: swtor_2017-05-01_19-42-51.png (213KB, 318x340px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-05-01_19-42-51.png
213KB, 318x340px
>>175611492
anyone wanna give me a hand here
>>
>>175607397
>new hairstyles

This unleashes my autism.
>>
>>175611728
He's right behind me! Mrrrow!
>>
File: #swag af.jpg (482KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
#swag af.jpg
482KB, 1920x1080px
>>175611728
I can sit on him.
>>
is it okay if I dont kill Arcann on a dark side playthrough

his voice is so nice to listen to
>>
File: swtor_2017-05-01_19-52-15.png (568KB, 695x503px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-05-01_19-52-15.png
568KB, 695x503px
hes turning to the darkside
>>
>>175612571
he seems pretty nice, he whispered me and asked me to join his guild randomly while I was looking at my mailbox yesterday. Told him I didn't RP. Said it doesn't matter and being in a guild is better than playing alone
>>
>>175612992
He told me to join or suffer the consequences once
>>
>>175612571
did you keep throwing them?
>>
File: swtor_2017-05-01_20-11-57.png (1MB, 795x608px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-05-01_20-11-57.png
1MB, 795x608px
5 minutes until divebomb
>>
>>175614225
I saw you explode! gj
>>
File: swtor_2017-05-01_20-19-00.png (866KB, 980x787px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-05-01_20-19-00.png
866KB, 980x787px
>>175614815
yea it was perfect
>>
>>175614898
>Not having a bunch of vaccine's in storage
Fools
>>
File: 549.jpg (95KB, 762x569px) Image search: [Google]
549.jpg
95KB, 762x569px
Evenin' partners!
>>
This hive of scum and villainy!

I've found your nest you weasels!

If you keep following me around and bothering me and my friends, there will be consequences....
>>
>>175616682
>That barren bar
Man, Pub fleet is a fucking bore
>>
File: von.jpg (32KB, 305x315px) Image search: [Google]
von.jpg
32KB, 305x315px
>>175616828
Oh no!! Its Vongo'Morgenstein!!!
>>
>>175616828
Don't threaten us or we will summon Brageta on you.
>>
>>175616682
>Pub fleet so dead they shut the lights off
>>
File: 551.jpg (97KB, 753x489px) Image search: [Google]
551.jpg
97KB, 753x489px
>>175617251
My cowgirl seems to be triggering them lol
>>
File: swtor_2017-05-01_20-51-23.png (292KB, 342x534px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-05-01_20-51-23.png
292KB, 342x534px
im scared
>>
>>175617530
>darylhannahinbladerunner.png
>>
File: rifle.jpg (82KB, 446x244px) Image search: [Google]
rifle.jpg
82KB, 446x244px
Is this a unique model? Looks cool. I cant decide if i want to see if it sells or just keep it and use it on a class that uses rifles.
>>
>>175617530
My penis sure as hell isn't
>>
>>175617448
>i'm in the packing business, and business is a booming.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>175617530
I can only imagine the interesting whispers you must get.
>>
>>175618680
packing fudge and by business is booming he means hanging out in rest area bathrooms and getting his ass pounded.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>make female alt on Ebin
>have pervert after pervert comment on me
>realize I was not prepared for this

I am going back to where I was from. Ebon Hawk is just crazy.
>>
File: iu[1].gif (639KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].gif
639KB, 500x281px
>>175617448
Pub side? Are you crazy? Looks like I am going to have to check it out if you are still there.
>>
File: 495.jpg (20KB, 216x413px) Image search: [Google]
495.jpg
20KB, 216x413px
>>175619620
I suppose I could log back in for a bit
>>
>>175619703
ok, back on. I'll be in the southside cantina for a bit
>>
>>175619703
I can't log on. I keep getting disconnected. Fucking BLOWware EA faggots fix your fucking game
>>
File: 552.jpg (60KB, 445x613px) Image search: [Google]
552.jpg
60KB, 445x613px
>>175620360
Shame. Got ah whole bottle ah whiskey and no pants, darlin'
>>
>>175620360
did you ever piss off brageta?
>>
File: 553.jpg (105KB, 709x499px) Image search: [Google]
553.jpg
105KB, 709x499px
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ECto9wdRw
So, how is everyone? Just drinkin' alone here.
>>
Are u faggots playing only tor?
>>
>>175620535
Yes. I am the one he sent the nightmare too. Looks like he is still messing with me.
>>175620493
shit. still can't get on. It keeps crashing to desktop.
>>
>>175621229
name a star wars game and you will find someone here is playing it. Stop being shy and ask your question you short bus helmet wearing paint chip eating window licker.
>>
>>175621229
No, but it's the funnest to shitpost with
>>
File: average day on ebon hawk.png (73KB, 266x396px) Image search: [Google]
average day on ebon hawk.png
73KB, 266x396px
>>175621105
I see you like Gretchen Wilson. I think you will love this one too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqQkECIn738

On a side note I rebooted my computer twice. I can't get on. I will try again later. Sorry about making you go out the boring pub side.
>>
File: 499.jpg (67KB, 520x701px) Image search: [Google]
499.jpg
67KB, 520x701px
>>175622842
No worries, darlin'
>>
>>175621250
That's what you get for fucking with our mascot. he gave me money and armor and said I would have good luck. So far everything is falling into place for me. Sucks to be you.
>>
>>175607397
>what happens now that Ben "Thrill of the Hunt" Irving is no longer at the helm
Feels DAMN good
Here's hoping those hairstyles don't have blatant tinges to them when I pick black

>>175609913
Got both games, they're really fun to play, especially if you get the hang of the acrobatics, combat moves (seriously, with the combo qoantity and complexity it feels like a fucking arcade fighting game sometimes).

>>175610215
Imperious IS NOT for bulli!

>>175610665
He's just showing you how it feels

>>175612406
m8 just replay chapters

>>175616682
>>175617110
>>175617251
Fuck you on about, there are clearly several people there

>>175616828
I don't know about these rapscallions, but I for one to not condone such behaviour. My apologies, Imperious.

>>175617770
Strictly speaking it isn't unique (I know the Commander's Rifle from GC crates has the same model) but it's pretty hard to find.

>>175621229
What this anon >>175621668 said
>>
>>175617530
Why are you scared? You look beautiful
>>
File: iu[1].gif (499KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].gif
499KB, 500x280px
>>175623287
I really want to eat that ass
>>
>download swtor again
>try to log into account Ive had since beta/launch
>display name/password retrieval dont work
well then...
>>
>>175624784
>Here's hoping those hairstyles don't have blatant tinges to them when I pick black
literally every new one has, dunno why these would be different
>>
>>175625872
A man can dream, anon.
>>
File: iu[1].gif (1004KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].gif
1004KB, 500x270px
>>175626429
you want a dream? just as Brageta to come to you like >>175621250

At least his dream will come true. EA's one? you know it is going to have bald patches...
>>
So how hard on f2p players is this game?
>>
>>175627184
well you can play through each class's original story. can't do much else.
>>
File: 2017-05-01_22-46-19.jpg (163KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-01_22-46-19.jpg
163KB, 1920x1080px
ded game ded thread?
>>
File: 084.jpg (50KB, 265x637px) Image search: [Google]
084.jpg
50KB, 265x637px
>>175629609
sometimes
>>
>>175594371
But it's an EA game and they're on the Origin, right?
>>
>>175629672
>eyepatch

Ruined.
>>
>>175630932
so the thick footlong dick isn't a dealbreaker?
>>
File: 297.png (379KB, 391x648px) Image search: [Google]
297.png
379KB, 391x648px
>>175630932
I got better
>>
File: 555.jpg (104KB, 757x680px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
104KB, 757x680px
Good arc on that one
>>
>>175631221
Just got back from the store and was afk on that couch next to him. I have several whispers and a guild invite from those guys. What's their deal?
>>
>>175631717
I know one of them loves snowballs! Can't get enough of them
>>
File: impvon.jpg (71KB, 479x482px) Image search: [Google]
impvon.jpg
71KB, 479x482px
>>175631221
>>175631717
>>175632163
I was in the guild for like 10 minutes, less than 10 online, he invites me to a group whenever he sees me now
>>
File: 465.jpg (130KB, 651x683px) Image search: [Google]
465.jpg
130KB, 651x683px
>>175632428
Seems like there's a bounty on him. Sucks to be him right now
>>
File: swtor_2017-05-02_00-15-32.png (516KB, 618x715px) Image search: [Google]
swtor_2017-05-02_00-15-32.png
516KB, 618x715px
who infiltrated his guild?
>>
wait is the conversation interface gonna stay like this now? I mean I liked KOTOR, but you can't swap it up this far in..
>>
>>175633539
They were being cheap and disguised it as nostalgia. Kotfe side stuff has that interface but main has the normal wheel.
>>
>>175633539
that's just for side content like the alerts and star fortresses
>>
>>175633695
>>175633706
I see. At least it's not the whole game I guess, makes the side content even more painful though. He doesn't even respond properly to the options I pick, which is pretty pisspoor design considering his is the only voice present.
>>
>>175633843
>He doesn't even respond properly to the options I pick
that's because he's a self-absorbed asshole who thinks he's better than you because he's smart
>>
anybody else extremely tight with money no matter how many credits they get?
>>
>>175633987
I mean if you wanna try to explain it with lore, but they literally programmed the response wrong or something. It was clearly the response to prompt 2 despite me picking prompt 1.
>>
>>175634018
nope. I burned through over 100 million these past 3 days on whores.
>>
>>175634018
I mean I spent a good 50 mil+ on some armor I've really been jonesing for, but that's out of character for me. The game was unplayable without this armor, so it was a necessary loss. and now im broke
>>
>>175633695
if they were being cheap it'd have no VA
>paying some VAs microscopically less but some full price is being cheap
>>
>>175634519
why?
>>
File: 556.jpg (37KB, 582x153px) Image search: [Google]
556.jpg
37KB, 582x153px
And I'm in
>>
>>175635216
I keep see someone pelting him with a snowball. It makes me laugh
>>175635191
Because I am quitting this game and decided to just go wild on sluts on my way out the door.

Probably not the best move on my part but I am not known for being a smart man.
>>
>>175634354
>clearly the response to prompt 2 despite me picking prompt 1
did you get the line where he introduces himself as 'artist of technology' or the one where he rambles for a bit
also are you clicking the prompts or pressing the number keys
>>
>>175635438
I keep seeing that guy in other memes and such. What show was he in? I am not a Yank so I don't know your shows.
>>
>>175635542
Seinfeld
>>
>>175634519
could've just given it to me

>>175634825
what armor?
>>
>>175635649
Thanks. I am looking it up on youtube.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>175635749
I know. But I don't think you would allow me to do the horrible things I always wanted to do IRL but couldn't because I would feel like crap afterwards. So this lets me do all those bad things and I have zero feelings of guilt when I am finished.
>>
>>175635749
Dark Legionnaire chest and boots
>>
File: 558.jpg (40KB, 585x154px) Image search: [Google]
558.jpg
40KB, 585x154px
Uhh... pardon?
>>
>>175637613
so edgy I cut myself
>>
>>175637620
where are you dancing so I can throw money at you
>>
>story mode flashpoints give loot but not on end or bonus bosses

really gets the noggin percolating
>>
>>175637985
North cantina right now
>>
File: 077.jpg (106KB, 782x662px) Image search: [Google]
077.jpg
106KB, 782x662px
Thanks, Anon! Hope you find fun elsewhere! I appreciate you giving me your stuffs
>>
Whats the best option to grind out some social levels? Is it just spamming out flashpoints?
>>
File: i am happy.jpg (44KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
i am happy.jpg
44KB, 600x564px
>>175640765
You bet! I hope you enjoy those!
>>175641403
Yeah. Just do a bunch of Black Talon / Esseles. Those are easy to find groups with and before you know it you will be able to get that slutty gear in Nar Shadaa
>>
I can just imagine all the lame haircuts we are going to see tomorrow.
>>
File: swtor 2017-05-02 01-18-37-94.png (1MB, 1584x822px) Image search: [Google]
swtor 2017-05-02 01-18-37-94.png
1MB, 1584x822px
>>175641550
Im not slutty enough already?

Also actual video game question. Which SW spec is the best for leveling up and just mostly focusing on story? Basically i just want to know which has the best combo of flashy moves/kill power. And is it pretty much the same for the Jedi Knight as well?
>>
>>175637871
He's a Sith
That's kind of their thing.
>>
>"what are you dressed as?
>"a slut"
Not sure what answer he was expecting desu
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (37KB, 1024x580px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
37KB, 1024x580px
>>175642836
Very nice.

No idea how to answer that as my main was a Smuggler on pub side and BH on Imp side.

But these might help
http://dulfy.net/2016/12/22/swtor-5-0-class-guides-master-list/
>>
>>175643756
who was your main?
>>
Just made a duplicate of my main on ebon hawk.

What degeneracy am I going to experience?
>>
>>175644337
Post toon and I'll let you know. I got a damn doctorate in this shit at this point
>>
>>175643893
Captain Highrain on JC

The only thing I will miss about this game is how great it was playing someone like him. it was fun. But all good things come to an end.
>>
>>175644793
Why does that place look like it would be more fun then nar shadaa?
>>
>>175644923
the only way it would be fun is if you spent the entire time telling Theron what a waste he is
>>
>>175645000
Satele pls
>>
>>175645083
>Satele being capable of having fun while strung out of her mind on grey
?
>>
>>175644923
Because I made this to be a fun place with lots of dancing girls and booze.
>>175645000
Theron is my bro and you would know that you horrible mother if you paid any attention to your son.
>>
File: #like a boss.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
#like a boss.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>175645893
Theron is a fag with faggy outfit, faggy hair and faggy attitude.
>>
>>175646204
You are just mad he reads your e-mail.
>>
File: #not even mad.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
#not even mad.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>175646327
>>
>>175644524
A big burly bt3 human merc. Haven't made him an outfit yet so theres no point posting a pic.
>>
>>175644524
This is my carbon copy of my main. What do you think?
>>
>>175644524
Here is a close up
>>
>>175607397
>Visla/Tora hair
That things clips like a motherfucker
>>
>>175644524
This shows the hard life he has lived so far. I think it is pretty awesome
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (14KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
14KB, 300x216px
>>175650124
>>175650230
>>175650713
This is your main? Did you just random everything and close your eyes and go with it?
>>175648731
>A big burly bt3 human merc. Haven't made him an outfit yet so theres no point posting a pic.

wish you followed your advice and didn't post a pic.

Not only is he ugly but the armor set? THAT is what you wen't with?
>>
>>175650713
>>175650230
>>175650124
>>175648731
THIS is your main?
That's the ugliest thing I've seen today
>>
>>175650830
>>175650942
>wish you followed your advice and didn't post a pic.
Oh don't worry, I haven't. That anon with the highly questionable choices isn't me.
>>
>>175651004
nice backtracking.

Iwasonlypretendingtoberetarded.png
>>
>>175651004
Don't you know by now anon that when you don't post a pic you invite someone from Australia to post one for you?
>>
File: thing.jpg (20KB, 454x147px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
20KB, 454x147px
>>175651380
I'm not.
>>175651448
Well I should have expected a fellow aussie would try to shit on me.
>>
>>175651580
That's what you get m8 for thinking you can be lazy and get away with it. Be thankful I didn't make him even worse.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (68KB, 736x743px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
68KB, 736x743px
>>175651580
Always remember we are there to make your day more enjoyable.
>>
>>175651973
Motherfucker, Magpies are literally harmless if you chuck'em some food every once in a while. Australia is not fucking hell, so stop being retarded.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (134KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
134KB, 640x480px
>>175652173
stop shitposting magpie. We know it is your way to beg for food. It doesn't work you angry bird.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (14KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
14KB, 400x311px
>>175652293
say that to my face and not in front of a computer and see what happens.

I bet you won't make that mistake twice.
>>
what the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>175652427
Magpies have learnt how to shitpost
>>
>>175652427
Australians. Just back away till they pass out
>>
>>175652364
That guy looks like he is going to kick your ass. So in Australia they have snakes, spiders, scorpions, sharks, alligators and now birds that can rek you? Remind me not to go to Hutta in real life.
>>
>>175635542
>>175635649
Name's Costanza, in case you didn't know

>>175637613
>not even the full set

>>175642836
Vig has nice acrobatics

>>175644793
>Revanite Avenger set
How much did you get that for?
>>
New Bread

>>175653431
Thread posts: 732
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.