[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

League of Legends General /lolg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1492846083134.jpg (144KB, 1061x752px) Image search: [Google]
1492846083134.jpg
144KB, 1061x752px
eyosongive.us

Anime Edition
>>
What are the best champions to help me learn how to cs better? I assume it's an adc

I want to learn how to cs in general before learning how to cs on my champs
>>
>>174743685
someone with a shitty aa animation and shit base damage

like Swain or Lulu
>>
>>174743685
What do you mean by cs better? High AD? J4 is good for that. Yasuo has a lot of abilities to help him not miss. Viktor is good for midgame shoving without missing and roaming. You can't practice generalist CSing though you have to learn for each champ.
>>
>>174744640
anivia
>>
when is swain going to get nerfed?
>>
I'm so glad midlane lulu/Karma is coming back

I don't play lulu but I love diverse enabler midlanes/jungles (Ivern currently). It's a nice fucking break from burst and everyone wearing carry pants. Too bad most people are damageniggers and don't like it and anything different from that will immediately get dumpstered (just look at Maokai, Jayce/Rumble/Kennen/Whatever bullshit top meta lasts forever, Tank top meta lasts 5 seconds and Riot brandishes the nerfhammer)
>>
File: TRAVOLTA SMILE.jpg (8KB, 271x248px) Image search: [Google]
TRAVOLTA SMILE.jpg
8KB, 271x248px
>mfw won 10 games in a row and climbed gold-plat with lethality deathfire urgot mid
>>
Got a question for you guys:
How do you feel about GP in the current meta? Too weak? Too strong? Which aspects of him would you like to see changed? As a GP main I want to know what other people in the community think. Also, if you're looking for a top laner or support hit me up.
>>
>>174743361
So /lolg/, how do you feel about Yordles, both gameplay and lore wise?

I personally can't help but feel they need more creative attention, as most right now are low-mid tier top laners and have a lot of lore that could be expanded upon
>>
>>174748038
depending on the matchup his early to mid game can be shit but his late game is fucking terrifying,a few games ago there was this 3/8 gp who just afk farmed top lane untill like 30 minutes or so and when they engaged on us he just hit a nasty barrel combo that fucked every single one on their team up... that was one of the most absolutely disgusting things i've seen
>>
Someone has to know the song OGN plays during the highlights of a game
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.