[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/eog/ Eve Online General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 784
Thread images: 146

File: dog.png (24KB, 420x477px) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
24KB, 420x477px
>amarr

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No

>Can I play the full game without paying for it?
Yes, Eve is F2P with some restrictions and you can earn enough money ingame to get a subscription.

>I want to play EVE, what should I do?
Get 250,000 free Skillpoints by using any referral link (chaining them with friends works best)
If you have no friends create two accounts and refer yourself, you'll need an alt anyway.
Or use this link:
http://secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc=4eca5d19-7c52-44fd-9de6-ff7b1398159c&action=buddy

>Now what?
Do the Tutorial then the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.
No, really. Find a corp.
You don't want to be that guy.

>>>>>>
Read the /eog/ pastebin: https://pastebin.com/cqJUuVT9
>>>>>>

Now:
>Remove Anime

Future: (https://updates.eveonline.com/)
>New Suns
>PLEX and AUR change:
https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/plex-changes-on-the-way/
https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/plex-rework-follow-up/
>Missile changes:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6894505
>Upwell Refineries:
https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/introducing-upwell-refineries
>T3C Rebalance (Ex. CPU and PG subs merged, among others) ships will have 4 subs with 3 options each
>Vexor, Caldari Medium Industrials and Rupture remodel
>New Blood Raider caps and PvE Event
>CONCORD Ships:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=515826
>New Project Discovery
>Outposts become Citadels

Past:
>March 14: "improved" Probe/Dscan, Fighter, HIC and Rorq changes
>Nov 15: Alpha clones, Engineering Complexes, reworked boosters
>Aug 09: Citadel contracts, dmg/rep visuals, cargo notifications
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes, nobody likes Reyni (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Previous >>174403293

Permalink: http://orph.link/eog
>>
File: ss (2017-03-21 at 09.05.04).png (170KB, 311x288px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-03-21 at 09.05.04).png
170KB, 311x288px
>tfw you were seconds away from creating the new thread
>>
File: ThanksForTheSixBillionGoyim.jpg (74KB, 518x579px) Image search: [Google]
ThanksForTheSixBillionGoyim.jpg
74KB, 518x579px
Friendly reminder to double check your contracts before posting them.
>>
THANKS /DOG/
>>
>>174680375
I wish I could grab suckers this idiotic.
>>
>>174680375
Totally not RMT :^)))
>>
>>174681037
>availability: public
If it was it was really risky.
>>
Why do people automatically associate nano cruisers with autism? I have a vast collection of cruisers, mostly phantasms and cynabals which seem to be the main issues, and I don't understand how this makes me autistic. I'm a virgin, yes, but nano cruisers actually make me MORE likely to get laid. I have had countless conversations with cute, cute girls in my classes about the dank frags I make. I have been able to speak to women for the first time because they want to know about my solo killboard, or my latest feathering tactics.
>>
>farmed by horde
Is that even possible? How?
>>
>>174682779
Get all your moons taken and stations put into timers.
>>
File: ss (2017-04-15 at 03.29.44).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-04-15 at 03.29.44).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What if CCP created one-way wormholes that you can't return through?

So you jump through, but you can't come back and you are forced to find another exit?
It could work at different sizes as well, so cruisers might be able to go back through, but battleships would be stuck. Or capitals would get stuck but subcaps can go either way.
>>
>>174684176
#YOLO
>>
>>174684176
you're a stupid, stinky nigger
>>
File: 4:20:17.png (476KB, 957x457px) Image search: [Google]
4:20:17.png
476KB, 957x457px
>>174682779
Like this
>>
>>174684491
Whatever happened to spaceship samurai? I remember they were blue to horde at one point
>>
File: 1488408754717.png (149KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488408754717.png
149KB, 500x375px
>Suddenly Spaceships.
>>
>>174684548
They were and still are.
Concordiat disbanded and Spaceship Samurai got swallowed into Horde
>>
reposting

send 500m isk and see what happens ;))
>>
>>174684829
THIGGER!
>>
>>174684557
Suddenly Spaceless
>>
File: ss (2016-12-26 at 02.25.21).png (851KB, 733x631px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-12-26 at 02.25.21).png
851KB, 733x631px
>>174684329
>>174684341
But what if they were roaming connections? So you could potentially seed a capital in a C1, but it would be trapped there until there's another roaming connection to get you out, and that might put you in an even worse hole.
>>
>>174684952
literally why would you ever seed a capital in a C1. if you're about to say "to evict someone!" consider the fact that nobody gives the slightest shit about C1's in the first place
>>
>>174685043
It was simply an example. You could just as well do it in a c3 or a c4. Point being, it's trapped until another roaming connection shows up.
>>
File: 1492539050828.jpg (18KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
1492539050828.jpg
18KB, 451x451px
Hol up

What if you could phase structures into other systems. So you build a special structure that is smaller and easier to siege than a citadel, but can still be used as a base of operations. Then when it's done you can activate a module and deep strike an enemy (or friendly) system. This would allow for rapid deployment and sieging.

No capitals would be allowed inside the structure, or be allowed to tether to it. You can't have people docked in the structure as it is deep striking as it would take like a day for it to finish phasing in, or 12 hours/whatever is balanced.

This would allow for more aggressive play and for better sieges where you can just bring your ammo and everything with you. Alternatively it could be a separate ship class that cynos in but allows other players to dock.
>>
>>174687250
>moving a fleet into enemy system just like any other method only now you can play station games
Sounds like dogshit
>>
>the module has ran out of charges
>>
>still no rhml nerf
>>
domination carbonized lead S
>>
Bellicose fleet issue when.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 604x402px
>>174691238
>rhml needs a nerf
>>
>>174666785
>What do you even do with 4 omega accounts?

Account 1: subcap main, jita/sp farming/industry dude, cyno alt
Account 2: rorq + FAX alt, pi+cynoceptor, sp farm
Account 3: rorq + dread alt, pi+cynoceptor, sp farm+industry
Account 4: rorq + jf + carrier alt, pi+cynoceptor, sp farm+industry
Account 4: rattlesnake in WH, VNI+pi+cynoceptor, sp farm+industry
Account 5: rattlesnake in WH, VNI+pi+cynoceptor, sp farm+industry
Account 6: super pilot, pi+cynoceptor, sp farm+industry
Account 7: npc corp jf pilot, pi+cynoceptor, sp farm+industry
Account 8: sp farm, cyno 5 cloaky camping, empire hauler
Account 9: sp farm, cyno 5 cloaky camping, market alt in Horde
Account 10: sp farm, cyno 5 cloaky camping, market alt in Brave
>>
>>174696618
Is this supposed to be sarcastic?
>>
>>174697361
no, it's my actual account setup and i know people who have way more alts
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta5nOgXvxdA
>>
>Jebi Vjetar
>>
>>174697849
Where's Rise?
>>
>>174699723
Hopefully the depths of hell
>>
If I want a good mix of null nano roaming and wormhole brawling am I better off joining a c2 corp with c5/ns statics or just a c5 corp? I quite like how capitals are more like flagships in wh space than in k-space so I'm leaning towards joining a c5 corp as I'm training for capitals right now but I don't really know.
>>
the only flagship are t3 blobs
>>
File: 1483556460874.jpg (45KB, 565x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1483556460874.jpg
45KB, 565x1005px
>nano
>>
>>174702457
Yeah but there might be a fax or a dread in there too. It's not like k-space where they'll just drop 50 carriers on you, the capital you bring is important (at least I assume it is)
>>
Bellicose Navy Issue when
>>
New Bellicose model when?
>>
>still no bellicose victory skin
>>
>bellicose anything ever edition ever
>>
>nano bellicose
>>
>>174703561
t. tp iv
>>
bellicose? more like smellicose
>>
Bellicose fleet Issue

4H/5M/4L
2 launchers
75m3 Dronebay
50Mb bandwith

Role bonus:
+50% To stasis webifier optimal range
+100% Bonuse to heavy and heavy assault missile damage

Minmatar cruiser bonuses:
+5% To heavy and heavy assault missile launcher rate of fire
+10% to heavy and heavy assault missile explosion velocity
>>
>>174704821
one bonus too many, too much drone cancer, and not enough lows
>>
Low slot module with bonus to webs when?
>>
webs nerfed down to not being the best module in the game when?
>>
>>174704821
>4 effective launchers
>25% to rate of fire
this thing will literally do dick damage

>50% to web range
>15km T2 web
wow its fucking nothing

This ship should abandon what it was originally designed as.

This thing will easily get beat by the sythe fleet issue and omen navy issue. It brings nothing of value to the table
>>
>>174705032
t. kiter
>>
>>174704821
It should have a target painter bonus.
>>
>>174705038
15km web is actually very strong, you're just used to only ever flying with gamebreaking faggot cancer with +999% per level

>>174705156
t. retard, try killing kiters when you're webbed from 50km
>>
Just fly a Huginn
>>
haha he said target painter so funny meem x_D

>>174705194
what kiting ship has 50k webs
>>
>>174705194
>15km web is actually very strong,
Not really, I'm not going to brawl with this shit

the SFI is better because that thing gets the same number of launchers and guns
>>
>not Rapier
>>
>>174705276
>I'm not going to brawl with this shit

kys then. it should be like the vigil fleet issue - specifically only given bonuses to short range weapons, and made to remove kite cancer
>>
>missing the point of support cruiser this hard
>>
>>174705194
>15km web is actually very strong
yea for brawlers trying to ruin a scam kite. This set up can't do shit against 20+km kiters. The missile damage is shit with only 4 effective launchers. its literally an SFI except the SFI doesn't get a garbage role bonus to a system it won't use.

>>174705358
this is how you respond? bring up a valid point and its all "kys"

This thing won't be able to kill kiters at all. The same way the vigil fleet issue can't. Its range with those rockets is WAY too short, its webs go beyond any range it can even hit and its web range isn't long enough to even stop the kiters that can rip it to bits anyway.

I'll stay with my ONI and SFI
>>
>>174705470
>This set up can't do shit against 20+km kiters

you use piloting skill to get them within web range, which is made easier by the web range being longer

>The missile damage is shit with only 4 effective launchers

yes, the guy who made up the numbers probably got it wrong

>The same way the vigil fleet issue can't

kys please. a vigil fleet issue completely deletes kitey faggot shit. you do admittedly have to actually fly the ship, rather than press approach, so it might be too hard for some people unlike flying a rapier

>its webs go beyond any range it can even hit

this makes no sense. do you think blaster ships should only get a 2km scram because they can't hit past 2km?
>>
>>174705420
Usually the navy version of a cruiser goes outside of the original role of the cruiser its based on. The Osprey Navy issue is an amazingly fast kiter where the regular osprey is a slow logi cruiser.

>>174705682
>you use piloting skill to get them within web range,
No this is not an excuse. Theres no fucking way you're gonna catch my SFI or ONI at all ever. 15km webs with 19.5km over heated is garbage

for the 80m this ship is gonna cost after fitting I'd literally want to fly any other navy cruiser.

>yes the guy who made up the numbers probably got it wrong

I guess CCP fucked up the vigil fleet issue too because that thing does garbage damage.

>vigil fleet issue deletes kiters
except rail comets, beam slicers, and LML condors right? all those kiter ships it can't do fuck all about? please tell me how your 12km rockets with 15km webs and 2 dinky drones is gonna do shit about a slicer or comet that project way farther and fly way faster than your bitch ass.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>the vigil fleet issue deletes kiters
>>
>>174705931
>Theres no fucking way you're gonna catch my SFI or ONI at all ever

you don't know how fast it would go retard

>I guess CCP fucked up the vigil fleet issue too because that thing does garbage damage.

no, you fucked up and have never flown it or even looked at it you retarded aspie. its damage is just fine, about the same as a hookbill

>except rail comets, beam slicers, and LML condors right?

it would happily rape any of those. lol at the condor mate, please kill yourself you're so retarded
>>
>condor
>>
>>174706028
I'm taking your dog picture. please don't post it again until you're good at eve
>>
>>174706067
>you don't know how fast it would go retard
I know that if I get within 20km of anything with an SFI or ONI I'm dead so my entire method is to keep 20+ on literally everything. Your webs won't do shit purely because they can't touch me ever.

>you've never flown it
yea because I need to fly the stupid piece of shit to know its a piece of shit right? 10km rockets and 15km web wow so great at catching slicers at 20km.

it does a whole 110 dps on rockets wow woopty fucking do oh man and it gets 3 unbonused drones, just like the comet! who cares!

A Bellicose fleet issue best be like the SFI in it being fast, focused solely on missiles and shit because this thing is garbage.

it needs 5 effective launchers, the rate of fire bonus, instead of a useless web bonus, do a TP bonus instead which will greatly benefit missiles at 20+km. Then give it a solid 20% to flight time on HAM's so the HAM's get out to beyond the generic 30km that every other missile ship has. 40km HAMs would be a great selling point and give it a distinct advantage over the SFI's traditional RLML's with no flight bonus.

You then keep the same drone layout and give it enough base speed and agility to compete with an ONI that typically operates at 40-50km. Osprey navy issue the same. 3 highs, 2 for launchers, 250% damage bonus with 25% to rate of fire, 10% to TP effectiveness. 6 mids, 4 lows. thats the same number of slots as the bellicose.

Also its a minmatar ship, give it 90 sig, the ONI has 100 sig now it has a good advantage over the ONI. Slightly lower range, better sig

Forget the web bonus its not going to use. none of these navy ships are brawlers at all and 15km isn't enough to ever catch cruisers on the cruiser range level

>happily rape
wow yea tell me how you're gonna catch a slicer at 30km with your vigil webs at 15 and rockets at <10
>>
File: 1484406224364.jpg (24KB, 272x245px) Image search: [Google]
1484406224364.jpg
24KB, 272x245px
>>174706953
>>
>>174707140
>Your webs won't do shit purely because they can't touch me ever

do you think such a ship wouldn't be able to move?

>10km rockets and 15km web wow so great at catching slicers at 20km

people catch slicers without a web bonus, and you thinking the range on rockets has any relevance at all here shows how kys retarded you are. damage mitigation and range control right, the way it works is I orbit you as close and fast as possible. rockets have more range than you need for this

>idea for yet another faggy kite ship.txt

nah that shit's gay. you've got plenty of those already

>none of these navy ships are brawlers at all

please stop saying stupid shit I can't keep up

>wow yea tell me how you're gonna catch a slicer

I slingshot it. pretty fucking trivial with a 19km web, even though you believe my 10km rocket range makes it harder somehow because you've got brain damage
>>
>>174707453
>people catch slicers without a web bonus
yea bad slicer pilots. Ones who DONT stay 20km away
>>
>>174707497
if you are firmly of the opinion that no kiting ship ever dies, then I'm not going to talk to you because you're really dumb
>>
>>174707453
>stop saying stupid shit
>its stupid to point out the fact that NONE of the navy cruisers are brawlers at all

>I slingshot
slingshots only work on people who hit orbit, they don't ever work on people who manual pilot which if you're flying a slicer you better fucking do that or you're one of those retards you claim to catch

>>174707568
No one said that you dumb faggot
>>
>>174707591
>its stupid to point out the fact that NONE of the navy cruisers are brawlers at all

here's a list of navy cruisers that do not have range bonuses:

scythe fleet issue
stabber fleet issue
vexor navy issue
exequror navy issue
augoror navy issue
caracal navy issue

please die

>manual piloting

good for you, aren't you elite. what you need to do to win this fight is keep your target within 19 and 28km at all times, and this ship is about the same speed as you. you can't do it, you'll die, or you'll just play super defensively and burn away to stupid range and he'll warp out
>>
>>174707831
>if they don't have range bonuses that means they're brawlers

you're fucking stupid.

Show me ONE SFI km with any type of brawling set up. I'll wait.

>you need a range bonus to kite
>you can't possibly kite if your already long range weapons like beams or rails don't have a bonus
>>
>>174707831
>what you need to do to win this fight is keep your target within 19 and 28km at all times
Oh man isn't that funny, thats like just outside the garbage web range
>>
>>174707897
>Show me ONE SFI km with any type of brawling set up. I'll wait.

I don't know which SFI you're talking about, but they're both almost exclusively used for brawling. I'm not even going to check zkill, the stabber doesn't really fit artillery well, and the scythe likes to do control brawling fits or xlasb memes

>you need a range bonus to kite

so enlighten me, explain what makes these ships "not brawlers". what's to stop me from making short range fits on any of them?
>>
File: Nervous Doggo.jpg (139KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nervous Doggo.jpg
139KB, 800x600px
>>174708086
>sythe fleet issue
>used for brawling
>>
File: doggo white.jpg (59KB, 540x555px) Image search: [Google]
doggo white.jpg
59KB, 540x555px
>both are used for brawling
>>
dual rep stabber fleet is alright
>brawling scythe fleet
now that's an xd
>>
>>174708086
>what's to stop me from making short range fits on any of them?
your wallet and your PTSD you'll get from how red your KB will be
>>
>>174708416
I forgot to ask, but could you please relate your replies somehow to what we're actually talking about, the vigil fleet issue. maybe share your experiences flying it
>>
>>174708505
the vigil fleet issue is garbage.

110 dps
<10km
which means no propensity to do damage to kiters

15km web thats pretty much too short to catch anything 20km+

For the price of the VFI I'd rather just get a slicer
>>
>>174708750
>110 dps

I'm surprised a "good" pvper like you would forget your dronebay. and did you fuck up and use the wrong missiles as well?

>15km web thats pretty much too short to catch anything 20km+

you can overheat the web for more range. you have no chance of staying out of 19km web range when your meme slicer is basically only the same speed as the vfi
>>
>>174708750
oh yea and it only gets bonuses towards rockets so no LML's even if you could fit them
>>
>>174709041
I shoot your unbonused drones that will die in one cycle of my beams.

>you can overheat the web
19.5 still too short to catch anything 20km+

>you have no chance of staying out of 19km
yea I do? my overheated Warp Distruptor gets 28km?

>your meme slicer is the same speed
good luck fitting a mwd without gimping your fit

my slicer does 3800 cold and gets out to 25km with pulses w/ scorch. Beams even farther.

Unless you're gonna sacrifice 2 lows for 2 nanofibers you can't catch me
>>
>letme brawl with my awesome dual180mm
>>
>>174709365
>good luck fitting a mwd without gimping your fit

what? lmao, did you unironically think I was talking about fits without mwd this whole time

>Unless you're gonna sacrifice 2 lows for 2 nanofibers you can't catch me

if you think very slightly higher speed means you can't be caught, then you are just larping as a pvper and confirmed never undock
>>
File: 1483783931567.jpg (84KB, 907x661px) Image search: [Google]
1483783931567.jpg
84KB, 907x661px
>>174708750
>15km web thats pretty much too short to catch anything 20km+
>pretty much
>which means no propensity to do damage to kiters
>propensity
you really have a way with words. by a "way with words" i mean "mental retardation."

you're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1490419510316.png (232KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
1490419510316.png
232KB, 394x370px
>15k web is bad
Wow these people are fucking stupid
>>
>>174709564
>what? lmao, did you unironically think I was talking about fits without mwd this whole time
I know you can't run a MWD without either gimping your medium shield extender to a meta or sacrificing a lowslot for a PG mod.

>very slightly
its 300-400 m/s its pretty significant

also my agility is about 30% better than yours so good luck catching me.

Your best bet is to fuck the vigil and get a firetail. The firetail is actually fast enough, can fit real long range weapons like artillery and can actually haze a slicer
>>
An afterburner tormentor would win against a vigil fleet issue

why?

ok your vigil is gonna web me from 15? great, now what? you'll have to get within 10km to use rockets. Good luck doing that because I'll web back and just beam your ass to next week.

your 3 unbonused drones? great I'll use my drones to just shoot yours, also I get an extra drone.

Just fly a firetail its better in every way
>>
>all these people who have no fucking clue how to fit ships properly
>>
>/dog/ in charge of EVE
>>
>>174709754
please stop trying to make fits, you don't know anything. I run an armour fit, but if you want to run a mse shield fit it does not require any fitting mods. this ship has very good fitting unlike the hookbill. has cpu for double ballistic and everything, which is rare on a frigate

>its 300-400 m/s its pretty significant

assuming you've copy pasted the double nano scrub fit, you go 3786. my fit goes 3689 with 1 poly. what these fights come down to largely, as well as slingshotting, is overheat timing. you have to react to me overheating my mwd, or you will get caught. normally you would have until I get to 13km, but with a 19km web you have no time, you will be webbed, and then shortly after you will be scrammed, your lasers stop hitting and you eat shit

>The firetail is actually fast enough, can fit real long range weapons like artillery and can actually haze a slicer

so your counter to a kiting ship is to get a really gimpy kiting ship and press approach with it
>>
File: xxd.png (198KB, 412x452px) Image search: [Google]
xxd.png
198KB, 412x452px
>xDeath
>>
File: 1478697464965.jpg (13KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1478697464965.jpg
13KB, 332x332px
>>174710780
what rigs are those
>>
>>174710928
look the killmail
>>
>>174710176
>you don't know anything
I know my slicer is faster and more agile than your shit vigil fleet issue

says the guy who thinks he can catch something blatantly faster than him.

>my fit
kek wasted a rig on that? I'll melt you

>slingshotting
doesn't work on me you dumb fuck.

>You will get caught
no I won't I'm not bad enough to get within 20 of your retarded ass.

The firetail is better than the vigil fleet issue
>>
>>174680375
Send them an EVE mail pointing out their mistake and offer to return the items. If you're so inclined you can ask for a 'finders fee'. I think 1 skill extractor reward is pushing it but they might so grateful. On the other hand, you'd gain much standing if you return them for free or jokingly demand a refund.
>>
File: 9eb10a67c9.png (10KB, 374x21px) Image search: [Google]
9eb10a67c9.png
10KB, 374x21px
>>
What's the state of Faction Warfare at the moment? I'm returning after a longer break and considering FW on either Caldari or Amarr side. Gud fites or blobbing?
>>
File: 1491245196198.jpg (30KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
1491245196198.jpg
30KB, 480x490px
>gud fites
>>
>>174711285
>I know my slicer is faster and more agile than your shit vigil fleet issue

on paper it's slightly faster, but with kiting as I explained you have to react to the other guy overheating propulsion. it only takes a couple of seconds of me going 5km/s and you not going 5km/s for you to get raped

>kek wasted a rig on that? I'll melt you

honestly what I've been explaining to you is really a 'worse case scenario' for the VFI pilot. what usually happens is the kitefag just gets caught as soon as he lands on grid and dies immediately

>no I won't I'm not bad enough to get within 20 of your retarded ass.

it's not up to you

>firetail

it's a nice ship. it has better hitpoints and is a touch faster, but it's limited by its weapons. rockets are better. I can scram kite with rockets, or I can orbit at max speed and still do full damage. acs would start doing a lot less, and their paper dps is less too. not having a 19km web is pretty shit as well
>>
>>174711872
>I'm gonna react by overheating
and you think I won't overheat because?
>I win because in my hypothetical scenario I overheat and you don't

>what I've explained is worse case scenario
obviously not if you think you'll win via overheating and I won't for some magical reason.

>its not up to you
thats right, its your retarded hypothetical story of "shit that never happens"

>limited by its weapons
damage selectability the vigil doesn't get at all due to its garbage estranged damage bonus
Way better fucking range.

>I can orbit at max speed
oh so you're bad enough to orbit what exactly is stopping me from slingshotting you?

You do zero DPS past 10km the firetail will hit you at any range you try to fight at
>>
File: your fuckin dead kiddo.png (407KB, 618x628px) Image search: [Google]
your fuckin dead kiddo.png
407KB, 618x628px
>>174712058
>and you think I won't overheat because?

because you can only overheat at the beginning of a cycle. even if you're playing optimally, and someone as stupid as you almost certainly won't be, it's not necessarily going to line up with when you want. the fact is you will always be guessing when I'm doing it or reacting to seeing me doing it, which gives me an advantage

>shit that never happens
>>my face when

>damage selectability the vigil doesn't get at all due to its garbage estranged damage bonus

you can use other damage types, you lose only a small amount of damage. its applied will still be better than the firetail nearly all the time

>oh so you're bad enough to orbit what exactly is stopping me from slingshotting you?

I'm talking about orbiting up close you moron. if I catch some kite shitter, I can orbit him at full speed with no concern for how my speed affects my damage output. you're very sure of yourself for someone who knows literally nothing about the game
>>
File: 1413069235684.png (317KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
1413069235684.png
317KB, 425x450px
>try to come up with a cool ship
>those two autists ruin the entire discussion again
>>
>>174712810
I was sort of defending the concept, if it's like a cruiser VFI
>>
make the damage bonus rely on levels of the target painter skill rather than minmatar cruiser
>>
>Cloning technology produces the finest physiological humanoid specimens known to science
>Correctional glasses in New Eden Store
>>
>>174714447
they are exact copies or when they first got the first clone saved, altering anything to fix it after the clone copy was done could change who the individual is in unexpected ways since the technology is barely even understood
>>
>>174712404
>you're very sure of yourself for someone who knows literally nothing about the game
/dog/ in one sentence
>>
>that guy who insists on pinging and forming for 10 cruisers and then cries about fleet apathy when no one does
>>
>>174717912
>10 vexors

>ok guys get in gilas I need 5 logi minimum jump out of slaves into snakes
>wow they ran away what a bunch of pussies lowsec is dead
>>
>>174712404
Is h so somehow I'm not allowed to overheat because I'm not in my cycle but you are? Man what wicked mental gymnastics

I like it how you keep saying I don't know what I'm talking about even though I've said nothing wrong and you have proved you can even catch the slicer
>>
>>174719152
I'm not going to reply
>>
>rattlesnake
>>
>yiff in hell -The Mittani
>>
>hila
>>
Anyone here know of any alpha friendly mining corps?

pic related me learning how 2 eve
>>
>>174721532
>trying to learn eve
>wants to mine
you already fucked up, might as well quit
>>
if you play non subscription then you only have access to like 1 frigate? How come when I'm looking up frigates for amarr I only get 1 result and gallente gives me 3 and other races like 2 or 1. It's like some invisible filter is on or something.
>>
free minerals
>>
>>174722508
Maybe you're at a station where they don't sell all of them.
>>
>>174722508
Uncheck the "Show only available" box. There probably aren't any other Amarr frigates for sale in that station.
>>
>>174722508
Check ship tree. If you check market, make sure to click on cog button and disable "show only available"
>>
>>174722880
>>174722843
>>174722691
>show only available on by default

wat da fug
>>
>>174723074
they are assuming that you want to buy stuff, and that if you just want to look at the different ships that exist you'll use the ship tree
>>
>>174722508
You can use frigate to cruiser + ore mining frigate. I think also sunesis and gnosis.
>>
Is 100m in 3 sites standard loot in null sec exploration or was it just beginners luck?
>>
>>174724762
luck
>>
>>174724762
RNG, specially if they were data sites
>>
>>174724762
above average, but its really spiky in reality, some days you will get a few hundred mill in a couple sites, other days you will get nothing/not find any sites
>>
File: 2016-02-14-20-02-43.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-14-20-02-43.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
find a flaw
>>
>>174726802
Runs out of cap
>>
>>174726802
Nestor a shit.
>>
>>174726802
People are logged into EVE Online.
>>
I've been thinking about getting into Eve with an alpha clone, is this accurate? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1HiWqdoic4
>>
>>174727236
Basically

>amarr
is shit
Gallente are the manly brawler ones and can use the exeq navy, which is a good alpha clone close range ship - if you're not broke
Fagdari get the RLML cancer ship, which is the long range gay one that's currently used very often in pvp on account of being very good at being gay and pvp is gay.
Minmatar are kindof shit because they are weak, but they are also fast which kindof makes up for it.
>>
>>174727236
I guess
>>
>>174727236
Yes. Basically if you plan to stay alpha for a while pick either Gallente or Caldari.

Gallente focus on either close-range blaster gun ships which put out massive dps but have shit range or drone ships, which are like summoner/pet classes in other MMOs, which put out up to 5 drones that get bonuses to their health, damage, etc. from the drone ship.

Caldari ships focus mostly on missiles and hybrid turrets, primarily the long-range variants, rail-guns. Missiles can't miss but do less damage to smaller/faster targets, so as long as you've got your target webbed (a module that cuts an enemy's ship's speed in half) and aren't trying to kill a frigate with battleship-size missiles they're pretty brain-dead.
>>
this is outstanding.
I've never seen a game that is this much of a logistical clusterfuck.
the sheer scale and complexity of it is immense. it feels like an autism spectrum diagnosis is a prereq to play the game for more than 2 hours. it's like this big blob that actually could make some sense after a couple of months.

it's fascinating.

utterly confused, but excited about the possibilities.
>>
>>174730947
nerd
>>
File: 1471814001039.png (134KB, 1787x649px) Image search: [Google]
1471814001039.png
134KB, 1787x649px
>>174730947
Let me tell you about moongoo.
Also the fun is gonna begin when the new structures hit. The moon market is gonna be full retard
>>
>>174730947
I only like this game because of how you can use ships as a chasis and make a shit ton of varients like a card game. solo play is so weak tho. Playing with friends is for gays.
>>
>>174730947
The game is as boring as you are.
Always remember it's a microcosm of real life with added immortal dicks and spaceships.
>>
>>174731318
so it's going to get even weirder? it's like they don't want people to play the game.

>>174731330
>solo play is so weak tho.
>Playing with friends is for gays.

so how do you play?

>>174731443
>as boring as you are

seems like a shit game then
anyways, I'm reading up on all the different mechanics now to die somewhat gracefully soon
>>
>>174732684
>>so it's going to get even weirder?
Not really. The only difference between current moon mining and the upcoming refineries is that rather than having the materials gathered passively the refinery owner will be able to set times when harvested moon chunks will be able to be mined like asteroid belts. Overall CCP has been making various things more simple and accessible, such as the new tutorial or replacing player-owned starbases with citadels.

>as boring as you are
Like all sandbox games, Eve isn't going to give you some new raid boss to fight in a pre-determined dungeon every few months or automatically set up arena PvP matches for you to fight people in. If you want to "create content" you do it yourself. That means roaming through enemy territory looking for players to kill or taking territory from rival alliances. Less "press this button to join a 15v15 battleground" and more "Get together a fleet of 100 alliances members to go take systems from enemy alliances."
>>
>le eve is only pvp meme
>>
File: 1492549371005.png (74KB, 217x389px) Image search: [Google]
1492549371005.png
74KB, 217x389px
>market pvp
>>
>>174733501
>they don't introduce some kind of PvE event with aliens that randomly invades from one side of the universe every once in a while for PvE only drops

reee
>>
>>174680020
So, say theoretically, there was a Corp that flew Thrashers, Smartbombing and Bombers. And gave t1 thrashers to its members for free.

Is that a corp that would """appeal""" to people?
>>
>>174734501
>pirate corp
>new
>>
>>174734501
>free t1 thrashers
maybe to turbo jews. also if you figure out how to fly a smartbomb let me know.
>>
>>174734501

what do you think code./goons are
>>
>>174734501
Could someone theoretically put an alt in that corp and get infinite free thrashers?
>>
>>174734969

what would be the point of that
>>
>>174731318
>>174733501
these moongoo changes are going to be a nightmare. No one is gonna mine in lowsec and only nullsec really benefits. Even then how many fucking miners is it gonna take to get this moongoo from the moons? I really fucking hope they change the moongoo positions up
>>
>>174735164
To sell them for infinite money.
>>
>>174735294

just do that with the free tritium you get in the newbie ship
>>
how much can you find out about other players? are individual ships with characters traceable to an online profile and such?

can other players see the contents off your ship through scanning?
>>
>>174734230
Isn't that exactly what Sansha incursions are? Only replace aliens with religious space autists.
>>
>>174735857
You can find out tons of information about other players even if you don't have their API

killboards, evewho, etc, googling their name in quotes helps a lot

>can other players see the contents off your ship through scanning?
yes
>>
>>174735969
huh
so every player has a semi-public API key?
>>
>>174736306
Its not a personal API

Theres one big API that tranqulity uses it record things like battles, market events, all sorts of stuff.
>>
>Get 250,000 free Skillpoints by using any referral link

Is this a lot? I just started an acc today. Should I get a new one?
>>
>>174737819
at proper alignment and +4's its about a week's worth of omega time

its a lot for one of those good level 5 2x skills
>>
>>174737819
I think its like 2 weeks of training for alphas.
>>
>>174737819
>I just started an acc today. Should I get a new one?
yes
>>
>>174737891
>>174737992
>>174738190
great
then I'll use refs for all new alt accs, too
>>
>>174738357
if you click someone else's referrals like the one in OP remember the name, or referral yourself, if you ever stick to EVE you will want an alt

read pastebin for more info
>>
>No, really. Find a corp.

>You don't want to be that guy.

I don't want to talk to anyone ever though
>>
>>174738962
Play X3 TC then
>>
>>174738962
go to steam
click on sci-fi
tags under space
and find a nice single player space game
goodbye
>>
>>174704821
it should have something unique
Role bonus:
+50% To stasis Webifier optimal range.
Webbing also Target Paints the target equal to the Webifier's velocity reduction.
>>
>>174740202
and doomsdays it too
>>
Why doesn't CCP add small doomsdays for sub cap ships?
>>
>>174740951
wait for the T3 battleships
>>
If you can run alts and the devs allow this why can't you just control multiple ships at the same time in one instance

this is all this game is missing
>>
>Recommended Skills:

>Basic Skills
>Core Skills
>Starting Skills
>The Magic 14

- EveUniversity

?_?
>>
File: 1413466712861.jpg (19KB, 274x264px) Image search: [Google]
1413466712861.jpg
19KB, 274x264px
>want to rat
>cloaked hotdroppers in every fully upgraded system
>all the pvpers are away shooting some structure
>log off
weekends are the worst, i wish it was weekday AUTZ
>>
Citadels needs to be completely redone.

Remove DPS cap. Seriously fuck this. Redo the retarded vulnerability windows. Give it three days max and a system similar to poses with stront. The entire citadel removal must be way faster. Even a fucking astra takes forever.

Give it other weapons than just missiles. Fuck missiles. Wtf ccp why. Missiles are total trash but you keep forcing it everwhere.
>>
File: 1482858038706.gif (946KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482858038706.gif
946KB, 400x300px
>>174742000
inorite senpai, on the weekend the clappers and eufags shit up autz krabbing.
>>
>>174742000
>Want to Krab
>5 k162's
>nope.jpg
>scan for a highsec instead while corp buddy huffs gas
>get trapped in a randomhole that gets rolled behind me with only a null exit
>meanwhile corp buddy gets smashed by goons
>have to travel through half of drone regions to find a new hole
Wormholes are usually pretty comfy but holly shit when things suck they suck hard
>>
>>174742000
Just rat in a 100mn VNI
>>
est time on new f2p account being able to afford a plex
>>
File: lffinganimecharacter.jpg (65KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
lffinganimecharacter.jpg
65KB, 600x469px
>>174680020
>/eog/ is full of ratters, and brain dead wormholers.

Join Anime Masters Today
>>
File: 1492840344917.jpg (50KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
1492840344917.jpg
50KB, 500x506px
>>174744359
mfw anime masters can't even win against those ratters and brain dead wormholers
>>
>>174744359
>join stunts meme team
>get shat on by oruze
Nah I'm good.
>>
>>174741760
>If you can run alts and the devs allow this why can't you just control multiple ships at the same time in one instance

What do you mean by "instance"? A single client? Just get a non-shit computer and multi-box.
>>
>>174742517
>>Give it other weapons than just missiles.

I didn't even know they had missiles. All I've seen are bombs, drones, and whatever that point-blank flak attack is named. But I've also not really read the documentation on them.
>>
>>174745959
The missiles are nasty, a fortizar can apply more dps to capitals than a titan.
>>
>>174742517
>Remove DPS Cap
Say hi to driveby doomsdays
>>
you can't dd a structure
>>
You can boson them.
>>
>>174744359
>>
File: 1420497055540.gif (15KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
1420497055540.gif
15KB, 200x225px
>just multi-box.
>>
>>174748205
this is the most cancerous picture ever
>>
File: 1490772475437.gif (269KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
1490772475437.gif
269KB, 234x249px
Post your face when you're not in Oruze Cruise.
>>
File: prizebotrt.png (718KB, 477x634px) Image search: [Google]
prizebotrt.png
718KB, 477x634px
>>174748943
>>
File: pepe.jpg (48KB, 676x426px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
48KB, 676x426px
>>174750274
why are his arms different colors?
>>
File: 1471349480548.png (359KB, 448x710px) Image search: [Google]
1471349480548.png
359KB, 448x710px
You think CCP will ever change the SKIN system for something that's not as blatant a cashgrab with zero effort put into it?
>>
muninn
>>
>TFW you will never be in Oruze dropping dank memes because your KB game is shithouse.
S-some day I'll be elite.
>>
File: new1.gif (948KB, 768x600px) Image search: [Google]
new1.gif
948KB, 768x600px
>>174748943
>>
Millitary missions are just go kill shit and advanced millitary is kill shit but you have to use this item or kill everyone but this guy missions right?

I thought advanced meant regular millitary but with even more challenge but I just finished getting my punisher to look nice with my no isk and the mission auto destructs my current ship and I have to go back as a pod to complete the mission.

I don't want to read mission specifics I just want to kill shit and then go back to collect bounties reee.
>>
File: 1474619279909.jpg (120KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1474619279909.jpg
120KB, 800x1100px
Is it still worth it to carrier grind or are the people whining about constantly losing fighters just doing it wrong?
>>
>>174759728
They're doing it wrong. Fighters have different behavior to drones, when their target dies they stop moving and they have such high agility that they hit 0 almost immediately. They have cruiser sig now so this is how they die. Just give your fighters a new move command right before their target dies and you will never lose one.
>>
>>174759728
your friends are shit
>>
X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier
>>
File: Explo Contracts.png (477KB, 1848x506px) Image search: [Google]
Explo Contracts.png
477KB, 1848x506px
>only 5.5 bil in under a month

Can't believe I fell for the exploration meme.
>>
Brutor tribe
>>
File: Capture4.jpg (63KB, 418x840px) Image search: [Google]
Capture4.jpg
63KB, 418x840px
>>174768141
>not falling for the production meme
>>
>>174769363
I'm a sub 10m sp character so I'm loving this income but I'll look into that.
>>
File: 1485274327903.jpg (24KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
1485274327903.jpg
24KB, 600x584px
>1v1 duelling a guy on a gate
>He's in structure
>Suddenly, corpmate warps in and lands the killing blow
>>
kronos
>>
>using your first shit acc to make a ref link for your new acc from the same IP/computer

will CCCP disapprove?
>>
>>174774094
No, shittons of people do that.
>>
>>174774021
Why would CCP care? They're getting the same money if you use your own or someone else's.
>>
>>174774094
You can literally use the same email, too. They don't care if the friend you recruit is yourself.
>>
Machariel
>>
>>174774094
I have 11 accounts, all were created with recruit chaining.
>>
File: 1492503410040.gif (2MB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492503410040.gif
2MB, 352x500px
>joined Dronelands
>haven't seen a neut all week
>>
>>174775572
>next week you lose 10 rorquals
>>
>>174757414
>I dont want to actually read what I have to do
>I lost my ship in a tutorial advanced millitary mission qq

Dont do missions then, you are obviously clinically retarded
>>
>>174777598
Pretty sure one of the advanced military career missions includes an unavoidable ship loss. You shouldn't call people retarded when you don't know what the fuck you're on about.
>>
>>174777773
The implication was that you shouldn't be complaining about something when the mission description told you it was going to happen.
>>
>blueprint copies automatically become unreadable or destroyed after one or two copies have been manufactured
How does this make sense?
>>
>do tutorial
>buy civilian-blah-blah blueprint after killing some pirates
>buy the cheapest blueprint
>it's in some place "4 jumps away"
>can't find it
>can't progress with tutorial

this is going well

fear me
>>
>>174778343
>open assets window
>search for thing
>>
>Really bored.
>Took a velator called "Not Hauling Plex" deep into goon space to see if I can.
>I can. And did.
>Too lazy to go back
>Logged off in space

[sigh]
>>
>>174778343
Alt+T
>>
>>174778406
how many plex are you not hauling
>>
>>174778397
>>174778467
Not him, but doesn't that present a problem, though? That the game explains none of this unless you either know where to look or spend hours delving into every nook and cranny of the game menus?
I mean, I got no problem myself since I've been playing for years, but THINK OF THE CHILDREN
>>
>>174778406
Fit a cyno and bring some people in.
>>
>>174777773
>>174777871
Also you get given a shit ship for free for that mission justnso you dont lose your own, and it warjs you 3 or 4 different times about it
>>
>>174778685
>>174778778
I literally brought nothing. I just wanted to see if someone would get me. I jumped through 21 systems. No bubbles. Nothing. Saw an ishtar once. Passed right by him. People asleep at thier camps?
>>
File: 44576309.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
44576309.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
WHEN WILL THEY REMOVE CAREER AGENTS
WHY ARE DECADE OLD 2004 MMO QUEST SYSTEMS STILL IN EVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>174778914
have you considered that all the "muh camps" bullshit people talk might be wrong
>>
>>174778709
I agree to an extent. The NPE is not very thorough, but I'm afraid that if it covered everything I want it to cover, it would take a newbro a month to complete.
>>
>>174778709
>fuckhuge thing on the left side with very obvious menus need an explaination
I belive the tutorial explain some of the stuff in there though, but still.
>>
So I've just moved to null after my shitty corp got into an alliance with a reasonable sov territory.
I really like mining while I read/shitpost, but since i havent been playing for even a month now, I can't use exhumers yet, and there are no mining barges available in the sov.
I could buy some 7 jumps away, mostly trough blue space, but I dont have the permission to dock that particular station.

Ive looked up the blueprints for a procurer and its 1.8bil
Is there nothing i can do other than haul it from a mayor trade hub and pray I dont lose it that soon, so I dont have to risk transporting it again?
>>
>>174778978
I am starting to now.
>>
File: 1948.jpg (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1948.jpg
14KB, 256x256px
>Cheetah expo/pvp fits
I thought the Cheetah would make a good exploration / pvp ship, that is until I noticed its power grid. And CPU. And Slot layout. And zero drones.

I'll make it work. There must be a way and i'll find it.
>>
>>174779047
Contract it.
>>
>>174779150
A mwd uses all of your fitting, and you have no tank, or dps, or anything really.
>>
File: ncFleet.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ncFleet.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
hofuck
>>
>>174778914
Who'd chase a fucking velator at this hour?

>>174779047
>ask for someone to move it to a npc station or to whatever desto you want
>give the guy some money as reward
That was hard.
>>
>>174778397
>>174778467
cheers

>>174778709
I did spend about 1 h just going through the GUI this morning, but still had this issue.

I also got stuck in the rescue-survivors-tutorial at the start, because I rescued survivors before I got told to do so

>CLICK LOOT ALL
>CLICK LOOT ALL
>CLICK LOOT ALL
>>
>>174779238
>first person
>mac
memes aside, I only see NC, fight might've just ended and they're waiting for the caps to jump out
>>
File: chrome_2017-04-23_18-08-13.png (35KB, 344x70px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-04-23_18-08-13.png
35KB, 344x70px
>>174779238
is that a piss bottle icon?
>>
>>174779287
>Not skipping tutorials
Seriously, they help confuse you more than anything else
>>
>>174779790
>skipping the NPE
No way 90% of the new playerbase isn't going to quit
>HOW DO I FIRE MY GUN
>HOW DO I MOVE MY SHIP
>WHAT IS WARP
>>
File: 20170423032529_1.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170423032529_1.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
>>174778406
Logged back in again. More people now.
>>
>>174779790
>>174780078
read up on EveUni and they were all like "do the tutorials" and since I don't know shit, they are useful
>>
>>174780215
If you're brand new and not in a corp, the free shit you get from the tutorials will help get you started.
>>
So how does one go about joining incursions? I could use the isk
What are the general requirements?
I have okayish logi-skills but not much else right now (mastery III auguror)
>>
>>174781405
You aren't going to be joining any incursion with an auguror and "ok" logi skills
Get a battleship, load up one of their beginner fits, check if you have all the relevant skills and other support skills trained and you're all set
>>
vigil fleet issue
>>
>>174779238
that whole screenshot gave me cancer
>>
File: 1486487908604.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1486487908604.png
47KB, 500x430px
>anon get on comms right meow!
>>
does annoying the fuck out of people in high sec work?

will they eventually attack you, leading to their untimely demise?
>>
Can someone redpill me on bryce and alrtuism?
Some gatecampers told me to read up on it because allegedly my CEO is bryce under a new name. I've read into it a little and it does point that he is right. Should I bail? How bad is it?
>>
>>174781405
https://wiki.thevalhallaproject.info/doku.php
Read the skill and fit requirements, get them sorted, read the new player guide, join the in game channel, join the waitlist and get going.
>>
Pretty new here, what is a decent minmatar cruiser for ratting/missions.

I just fit a Rupture but my autocannons seem to just miss constantly on smaller ships. Should I just carry drones to take care of them?
>>
>>174784291
>Pretty new here, what is a decent minmatar cruiser for ratting/missions.
There isn't one.

If you insist anyway, rupture.

>Should I just carry drones to take care of them?
Did you seriously go out with an empty drone bay?
>>
>>174784291
you should carry drones if your ship has a dronebay, so yes. and you can kill small ships just fine if you are good or fit a web
>>
>>174784291
learn about transversal and how to mitigate it
>>
>>174784291
Minmatar cruisers are a meme. I'd stick to trasher or upgrade to hurricane.
>>
which empire has the best ship design and why is the caldari?
>>
File: 314_2009.jpg (287KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
314_2009.jpg
287KB, 2048x2048px
>>174784672
forgot pic
>>
>>174784672
because you're a shit taste weeb
>>
File: 1459639128531.jpg (22KB, 481x358px) Image search: [Google]
1459639128531.jpg
22KB, 481x358px
>>174784672
They're slowly removing all the good Caldari designs so I'm going to say Minmatar.
>Rifter
>Thrasher
>Cyclone
>Hurricane
>Every BS+ sized ship
>>
File: 1428022962366.png (361KB, 496x330px) Image search: [Google]
1428022962366.png
361KB, 496x330px
>>174784672
Basically you're a weeb and have shit taste.
>>
File: 2017.04.23.12.24.54.png (23KB, 535x280px) Image search: [Google]
2017.04.23.12.24.54.png
23KB, 535x280px
>there are people like this
>>
>>174784980
This is the vast majority of vets.
They can't not mention their prior service or the pain it causes them in everyone interaction they ever have.

Even better is the statistical vast majority were not in a combat mos at all.
>>
>>174784980
>absolutely no punctuation
>american army
oh
>>
File: 1481897057223.jpg (95KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1481897057223.jpg
95KB, 612x612px
>badass goons
>>
>>174784980
How's it going, goons?

I joined this corporation recently, and have had the chance to meed some of you guys and gals. So far I am absolutely loving it.

Here's a little bit about me:
I'm prior army, and a complete nerd.
I used to be part of KarmaFleet, and I absolutely love to learn.

I'm not technically new to PvP, but I would love to learn how to be a bad-ass PVP'er as I'm currently not that great at it.

It's good to meet all of you bad-ass goons, and I hope that I'm going to make some great friends in this corporation/alliance.

I'm always willing to help, and by the way: I'm part of the the "Best of Us" channel and "Broadcast for Reps" channel. If any of you are veterans, or just normal civilians, and are having a shitty time or PTSD - then I want you to know that I'm great to talk to (or so I've heard) when shit hits the fan. So hit me up. It will be between me and you only, anyways.

It's good to be part of you [?].

Fly safe.

o7

---
my brain hurts
>>
Why do people use EVE to push their image of upstanding citizens?
>>
File: 1463553759306.png (158KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463553759306.png
158KB, 200x200px
>Broadcast for Reps
>>
File: 1491396034064.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1491396034064.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>174783969
>>anon get on comms right meow!
>>
File: XngUIuj.png (82KB, 647x548px) Image search: [Google]
XngUIuj.png
82KB, 647x548px
>TEST failcascade has begun
>>
Is YC118 2018?
>>
>>174790038
Non active purge?
>>
I just learnt of the existence of the Bowhead. What is it for? I've never seen anyone fly one but it looks pretty cool.
>>
>>174791018
Moving your rigged incursion ships to the next incursion constellation
>>
In order to get and use ship, you need:
- Enough ISK to buy it
- A high enough skillset to use it

Is there anything else I need?
>>
>>174791607
you should probably know how to fly it proficiently, not just with your in game skills but you yourself knowing how it works, where it works and how well it performs
>>
>>174791689
Yeah.
Say, are most (all?) ships available on the market (depending on location), or do you need different kinds of faction loyalty for them?
>>
>>174791607
you need a non-shit setup for the ship
>>
File: NEET story, bro.png (9KB, 232x52px) Image search: [Google]
NEET story, bro.png
9KB, 232x52px
Which one of you is this?
>>
>>174793503
Pls no bully
I work part time and play at work
>>
File: isiteasyerthanpvp.jpg (129KB, 1291x965px) Image search: [Google]
isiteasyerthanpvp.jpg
129KB, 1291x965px
Show me your faction warface /eog/
>>
File: 1477360601986.jpg (82KB, 832x584px) Image search: [Google]
1477360601986.jpg
82KB, 832x584px
>faction warfare
>>
>>174792154
Although some ships can only be built with blueprint copies from certain factions none of them require a particular standing with said faction, you can just buy the blueprint or the finished ship from another player.
>>
>Pandemic Horde

y/n? why?
>>
>>174794830
y, you can apply and see it yourself. no api, no mandatory ops, free shit for new players, fleets in all timezones and if you feel like it you can run your own fleets, unless there's some important fleet about to happen
>>
why not just have paps as an ingame mechanic
>>
File: 1470748051091.jpg (372KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1470748051091.jpg
372KB, 5000x5000px
>>174796069
>mfw goon csm
>>
Is exploring just not worth it anymore?

I've been doing it for 2 weeks in sansha space after reading about people making hundreds of millions an hour, but so far, its nothing but gate camps, people cloaked on sites, and sparse pickings.

On the few relic sites I do manage to complete, I only end up with about 20m in total.
>>
>>174796313
Its based a lot on luck. Ive scanned a wormhole in my home system just out of boredom, a signature appeared while i was in said wormhole
I went in and found 22 intact armor plates.

But some days I waste hours finding nothing
Also, I've just discovered you can warp into a sun if you time your bookmark while warping trough it.
Your screen just becomes blindlingly bright
Why is this allowed?
>>
File: pls.png (116KB, 535x532px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
116KB, 535x532px
would you even bother?
>>
File: Ranger wow.png (80KB, 177x192px) Image search: [Google]
Ranger wow.png
80KB, 177x192px
I can't believe this game has its own thread on /vg/ still, I thought it died like 2 years ago
>>
>>174802527
fag
>>
File: Ranger wow.png (80KB, 177x192px) Image search: [Google]
Ranger wow.png
80KB, 177x192px
>>174803624
I see the '''community''' is still the same monosyllable autists, though.
>>
File: 1490095380554.jpg (57KB, 606x592px) Image search: [Google]
1490095380554.jpg
57KB, 606x592px
>>174804726
>>
>Orthrus
>>
File: 1483098800331.jpg (51KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1483098800331.jpg
51KB, 400x323px
>mining
>>
>why mine when there are ships on the market???
>>
File: 1481703386832.jpg (21KB, 570x479px) Image search: [Google]
1481703386832.jpg
21KB, 570x479px
>cta
>>
Tfw exploring
Found a site with 50-ish signatures

Literally 27 of them were gas sites

Later on try to go gas huffing
Relic sites everywhere
No gas in sight
Why?
>>
>that one faggot who has his kids constantly talking in his mic
>>
File: 1468205155653.jpg (65KB, 539x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468205155653.jpg
65KB, 539x480px
>not doing wh cap escalations before the nerf
>>
File: 1476511521810.jpg (49KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
1476511521810.jpg
49KB, 469x463px
>pve
>>
>>174801220
>expires in 20h
Put that shit to 3 months nigger, it's literally free.

Also its perfectly normal in a tradehub for an item to drop that low in 3 hours and a half.
>>
>>174807447
To piss you off, specifically.
>>
Does anyone have experience with level 5 missions in a carrier?

I have the required standings and almost the necessary capital skills. Is it possible to do these solo or are the lvl5 mission areas camped to shit with people hunting for mission runners? Will I be forced to join one of these meme lowsec alliances to be able to do them in (relative) safety?
>>
>>174809621
>Does anyone have experience with level 5 missions in a carrier?
I do them a lot.

>Is it possible to do these solo or are the lvl5 mission areas camped to shit with people hunting for mission runners?

Depends on the day. Sometimes theres a lot of people in local but I make sure to spam D-scan all the time and I align instantly when I land.

You must ALWAYS be aligned, you must ALWAYS check D-scan

You don't need to join any alliance. Sure, some people try to hunt the L5 carriers but the carriers are so fast you should NEVER get caught.

If you think you're being actively hunted, you can just stop for a few hours and the hunter will probably move on.

I did missions in mimatar and gallente space and when ever I was getting hunted in minmatar I just switched to gallente.
>>
>>174810174
Thanks for the info.

Which carrier would be best for these missions? I heard gallente or minmatar are best but I don't really know much about capital warfare.
>>
>>174810371
Thanatos and Nidhoggur are best, they both get a damage bonus, more damage = more money

the thanny's drone hitpoint bonus really helps the fighters survive certain missions where it can get a little hairy especially with the sig changes

the nid's speed bonus really helps your fighters get to the targets faster which means more damage quicker
>>
>>174810475
cheers m8

I'm going to be running some of these missions on the test server first and see how it goes.
>>
>>174810645
yea definitely try them on the test server.

Do you have all the security missions skilled up? the ones that help you take less penalty to declining missions, more LP and more money for missions?
>>
>>174810475
when people say in this thread certain ships are best or others are shit does that mean like a 5% difference and just hyperbole or are they literally unplayable.
>>
>>174810873
You can do it in an archon, although the archon doesn't get the damage or hit point bonus which means more likely to lose fighters if you're not careful. The added tank of the archon doesn't help at all really.

The chimera is a piece of shit, you only have 4 lows but you NEED the lows for hyper spatials, damage amps, and the inertial stabilizer is required. But with 4 lows all you can get is the stabilizer and the hyper spatials or damage amps. You're really shooting yourself in the foot for using it
>>
>>174810705
Still need to work on security connections 5 but the rest is good to go. I guess I could inject it because my attributes right now are terrible for charisma skills.
>>
>>174811308
Sounds like you got it all figured out
>>
>FC tells us to not smacktalk local
>He does it himself
fucker
>>
>>174810873
crosstraining doesn't take that long and optimal ship with ship skill at 4 is better than something that performs worse in every way with ship skill at 5
>>
>>174812036
the problem with crosstraining carrier skills is that its a 400m skillbook
>>
>>174811987
>Tells you off for saying "gf"after the fight
Absolute cunt
>>
>>174811975
Yep. In a few weeks, just look for a shitfit thanatos killmail in minmanigger lowsec.
>>
>>174812790
>calling peoples frigates gay
>>
>>174812105
yeah but if you're thinking about carrier ratting or running lvl5s 400mil shouldn't be that much isk for you. you'll make it back in an evening.
>>
File: 11863.jpg (44KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
11863.jpg
44KB, 512x512px
*jams u*
>>
File: 256px-Manticore.jpg (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
256px-Manticore.jpg
14KB, 256x256px
>>174816273
*uncloaks behind you and unsheathes torpedo*

Heh, nothing personal, kid.
>>
File: 12.png (31KB, 885x511px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
31KB, 885x511px
So, what do people mean with that Eve died? Just significantly fewer players or what?

Pic related
>>
>>174816273
Gay shit, and I like it.
>>
>>174816534
Means Gorski unsubbed all his alt accounts.
>>
>>174817056
How many did he have?
>>
File: 1470395606660.png (10KB, 78x103px) Image search: [Google]
1470395606660.png
10KB, 78x103px
>>174816273
>>174816456
>>
>>174810873
Archon and chimera really suck for pve tho
>>
>try to play eve again as f2p
>accidentally click project discovery tab
>literally need a PhD to play this game
>>
>>174821219
.t brainlet

captcha: ROAD accio
>>
Pizza still ded?
>>
The new project discovery will thin the lines of the meme researchers.
>>
>>174822075
can I put Eve in my resume
>>
File: 1452926231804.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452926231804.png
78KB, 282x300px
How do you keep track of your accounts? Is there something like EVEmon that groups characters by account?
>>
>>174823730
I let all of them lapse and just have 2 now
>>
>>174823730
>have main account with subcap pilot and some industry shit
>have alt account with cap pilot and some industry shit
>have 10 PI accounts in a wormhole

PI is cancer but it generates so much fucking isk once you have your colonies set up. Gets even better after you reach 5m sp so you even have a mini SP farm.
>>
>>174825369
Do you use the API to track extractor cycles or just a spreadsheet? Or do you just log in every 3 days and don't care about a few lost hours here and there since you have so many planets?
>>
>mfw got into the sacred art of armor tanking shield ships
>>
>>174828101
>fw shitters
>muh webs
>>
Do you get better standing in low high sec? I just started and I want to get to level 2 agents because I'm just melting through everything making like 50k isk per mission ree.
>>
muninn
>>
>>174829235
Lower agent system sec status just gets you more LP. Social increases standing gains and connections gets you some standing for free.

You could start the Sisters of EVE epic arc instead of grinding lvl1 missions, IIRC they pay better than level2s.
>>
ares
>>
>>174829235
mission running is a pretty poor way of making isk, even for a brand new pilot. until you can blitz through burner missions with like a polarized machariel it's really not even worth it. wormhole/nullsec exploration is probably the single best way you can make money. it's one of the only ways a hard-working newfriend can plex an alpha account within a month.
>>
File: maller.png (212KB, 1920x1157px) Image search: [Google]
maller.png
212KB, 1920x1157px
Post your best maller fit
>>
how far can one move from a system by manual piloting and still be considered to be in that system? how far away from the system center can you cloaky camp and still "count"?
>>
>>174832132
You can't leave system with manual pilot
>>
>>174831994
>cyno
kys
>>
>>174832132
I remember hearing about someone technically entering Jove space, but they were still in the same system they started their journey in.
>>
>>174832205
so you can cloak practically anywhere and still be able to fuck with people in that system? aren't there scanners that prevents this?
>>
>>174832676
What does it matter where you cloak
>>
>>174831994
Is there a way to make pyfa show EHP regen instead of HP regen?
>>
File: spz5d2pc2bty[1].png (107KB, 375x601px) Image search: [Google]
spz5d2pc2bty[1].png
107KB, 375x601px
>tactical overlay has a vector indicator
>new d-scan stuff
>new suns on SISI
>new tutorial
>new music
>>
>>174832828
It shows ehp regen by default.
>>
File: 1449002803697.jpg (39KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1449002803697.jpg
39KB, 550x550px
>>174832676
no. there's nothing you can do about someone cloaking in your system unless they do something dumb.

cloaked afk camping is a 100% risk free way to grief people. there is no counter play, no way to prevent them from getting in and no way to get rid of them.

oldfags that made their trillions of isk with exploits 10 years ago and don't have to PVE are the only ones CCP is listening too.

and since they're the ones abusing 50 afk cloaking alts on free SP farming accounts to hotdrop newer players who actually play the game and have to be out in space where they're vulnerable to make Isk afk cloaking will never get fixed.
>>
File: 1466859277990.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466859277990.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
He's back.
>>
>>174832769
as in cloak camp
you could hide several AU from the system and still chat in local?
>>
>>174833171
So in that image, under recharge rates where it says HP/s, it really means EHP/s? or did that guy change an option that makes it HP instead of EHP/s?
>>
>>174833370
It doesn't matter where you cloak. Wtf are you smoking.
>>
>>174833380
>under recharge rates where it says HP/s, it really means EHP/s?
Exactly.
>>
>>174833196
thank you for your wisdom

my next alt will be a cloak camper
>>
File: s9pFyfR.png (230KB, 624x603px) Image search: [Google]
s9pFyfR.png
230KB, 624x603px
>>174821219
Nah, it's easy! Everything is Cytoplasm, just look at this pic
>>
quick I have 5m isk, alpha clone, amar, in my destroyer, looking for something to do for fun and make more isk, and im ovulating right now

wat do
>>
>>174836575
sell your used panties for plex
>>
>>174836575
men don't ovulate, ya goober
>>
>>174711748
Cladari is getting spanked, Amarr got spanked, had a civil war and then recently started giving up systems because "muh LP value"
>>
>>174833196
Cry about it shitter

There's nothing wrong with cloaky camping
>>
Does it even matters which faction you join in FW? Just plex defensively anyway lmao, no one will even come bother you
>>
File: 1386267099375.png (164KB, 332x327px) Image search: [Google]
1386267099375.png
164KB, 332x327px
Real talk:
Gallente has always been the best faction with the best players and corps.

Caldari are eternal shitters. Muh Jita muh missiles muh 50000 alphas in Griffins and stabbed frigs.

Minmatar/Amarr warzone is for mission running, don't go there for PVP
>>
Real talk: If you enter lowsec for other thing than running FW missions for any faction or L5s, you are retarded
>>
>>174798526
Yeah, that 's where you put your altar of Bob if you're a wormhole corp.
>>
>le bob hehehe X-^-D
>>
>>174833370
You used to be able to make bookmarks way the fuck out like 50AU outside the system, I think they fixed that though.
>>
Ran into a pirate titan. How hard are those things to take down?
>>
>>174838751
bring a super
>>
>>174838751
You'll need 700 shitfit Rifters
>>
>>174838436
.t. Krabber
>>
>lose my interceptor jumping back into a losing fight because I didn't like the idea of running away and leaving my corp mates to die
I-it's just because it's nearly ANZAC day I swear!
>>
a what day?
>>
>>174838751
Get 50 guys with blaster catalysts
>>
What is the cheapest battleship hull?
>>
>>174840771
Like 150m
>>
i rolled amar

where should I pack my shit and drop it so I'm in a good spot to do shit without having to jump 30 times both ways to do anything. Like where should I move to be in urban eve and stay out of rural eve.
>>
>>174840771
typhoon is currently 143m in jita
>>
>>174840941
Jita is NYC of EVE
>>
>>174841427
Full of people dependant of the rest of the region to maintain their lame lifestyle?
>>
>>174841427
Super high crime rate mitigated by the fact that everyone assumes everyone is trying to kill them?
>>
>>174841427
Issues with an outside entity killing thousands in a relatively small amount of time.
>>
Post Minmatar girls. I got the craving for some rust.
>>
>>174842082
Google nigeria
>>
File: 1411272377525.jpg (21KB, 256x252px) Image search: [Google]
1411272377525.jpg
21KB, 256x252px
>A ship using warp core stabilizers cannot use acceleration gates.

Does this improve risk v reward in low/null?
>>
>>174843123
What's the point of the modules existing then?
>>
>>174843123
t. gatecamper
>>
>>174843393

>gatecamper
>acceleration gates

Really noodles the noggin.
>>
why'd you even go to a gated site with stabs
>>
>>174843812
In FW one of the best methods for plexing is to go full stab lows and then peace out the second someone warps in.
>>
File: 1390293944834.png (123KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1390293944834.png
123KB, 300x300px
>You still need a cyno alt to jump capitals

Option to jump to a sun without a cyno when?

Ships given a short 1-1.5LY jump drive when?
>>
dead game. this game is so shit if you still play it you are literally cucking your life up lol. hope u say thank you to fozzie every time you log in cause he is fucking u hard. kys maqiri
>>
gas urself you kiwinigger
>>
File: photo.gif (789KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
photo.gif
789KB, 360x203px
>>174844120
I'm in MSARM in TEST and I fly caps without a cyno alt. We've got a friendship cyno fleet I use to move around solo and in fleets there's always someone else who lights the cyno anyway.
I'm saving up for a Wyvern now that we have a Keepstar.

If you want to fly caps but don't want to pay for a second account just join TEST. There are some autists that tell you you're a shitter for not having alts but they're a minority.
>>
>>174844524
nah cunt. hope u enjoy sitting at a desk all day playing with microsoft excel.
>>
File: iVNmM79.jpg (475KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
iVNmM79.jpg
475KB, 1600x900px
>>174844524
this is what u call a video game lmao. literally click someones name to orbit then click from a list and hit f1. you do this for hours on end lmao and then try to talk shit about being the better f1 clicker. couda spent thoes 1000s of hours working as a fudge packer on min wage and at least had some diginity at the end of the day unstead of your autism bucks lmao
>>
You seem perturbed.
>>
>>174843123
It would fix FW for sure, wouldn't affect null at all
>>
File: 131768178219.jpg (82KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
131768178219.jpg
82KB, 645x773px
>>174844959

>tfw old EVE overview and briefcase

Your right, Fozzie fucked us :(
>>
>>174845363
wanna know what seems perturbed? all-out owait its dead hahahahaaha
>>
>>174845686
F
>>
>>174844959
>being an f1 cuck
>not being an fc making literally billions from wars you start yourself
>>
File: r.jpg (35KB, 314x327px) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
35KB, 314x327px
>being an FC
>>
>>174844959
>Getting mad at cogs and sheep
Don't be mad anon, can't be a shepherd without a flock and can't make the wheels turn without the gears and transmission.
>>
>buy standard industrial ship because I want to move my shitty ships missions have been pooping out at me
>just get 6 cargo expanders and a expanding rig
>press auto pilot because I need to use the bathroom
>come back 15km from gate
>moving at 80m/s
>mfw people pay thousands of dollars in dlc to buy euro truck driving simulator when eve exists
>>
>pay
>>
>he doesn't ERP
>>
File: 1420199228658.png (1MB, 1542x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1420199228658.png
1MB, 1542x1080px
>tfw you're flying a Vigil but want to fly a super in a year
What's the best way to get rich?
>>
>watching g-reco
>>
>>174848102
Get a decent job, buy PLEX
>>
>watching japanese kid cartoons
>>
>paying for games
>not watching anime
>>
>>174848102
>Save some pennies
>Go to jita
>Flip items
Don't forget to rub your hands vigorously
>>
anime and mmos are ruining western society.
>>
ur mum is ruining western society
>>
>>174848490
Nah people not fixing it are.
>>
File: Seikai no Senki.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Seikai no Senki.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>not watching japanese kid cartoons
>>
>>174849192
I read the mango. He never scored.
>>
File: 1485726422343.png (1MB, 1277x717px) Image search: [Google]
1485726422343.png
1MB, 1277x717px
What do you do while playing EVE if you don't watch anime?
>>
Implying Blue Drop isnt superior
>>
>>174849338
>playing eve
lol
>>
>>174849307

>He thought Jinto had a chance
>A literal no-body Count marrying the 3rd in succession

He was freindzoned from the beginning. He should be glad Lafiel didn't nuke the prison planet he was stranded on.
>>
>>174849737
>Could have whored his ass as a prison bitch.
>Sat around writing shitty poetry in half broken space elf speak instead
Omega tier.
>>
File: 1452025135160.jpg (380KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452025135160.jpg
380KB, 1280x720px
>start playing this game in december
>alpha subhuman
>mine for hours every day
>join Goons after 2 weeks
>salvage until I can buy a PLEX
>finally omega
>spend hours every day grinding for the next PLEX
>no way out
>>
is there a maximum distance you can fly subwarp within a system? i'm getting a lot of conflicting information. my goal is to (over the course of a month or so) burn a safe in my home system completely off of d-scan range from any celestial. is this still possible? yes, i know this will take a month or so of afk burning, i'm planning on just setting and forgetting in a 9km/s 50mn punisher
>>
>>174850817
Nigga the asshaus is still visible on the overlay. Doesn't matter how deep you put it.
>>
>>174850817
Do the maths, you will be burning for years.
>>
File: 1465110126285.jpg (427KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465110126285.jpg
427KB, 900x1000px
>>174850798
>buy isk with $$$
>go to character bazaar and buy a cap pilot for ratting
you're welcome
>>
>>174850798
>started playing around the same time
>27b total net worth
half of that is liquid isk
i dont know what the fuck you're doing
>>
>>174851294
if CCP implemented AU accurately and my math is correct (both pretty dubious stipulations) it'll take me 66 hours to burn 2.1b km at 9km/s. could actually be done in a matter of a week or two provided i can afk burn all night until DT without getting ganked
>>174851103
yeah but anyone who jumps into this system will see it way the fuck off grid and realize that someone had to actually burn that.
>>
>>174851701
No you screwed up, it will take nearly 8 years.
>>
oh right, missed those last 3 trailing zeroes on the AU conversion. fugg
>>
>66000 hrs long burn
gl
>>
the dream is dead, tiem to pack up and go home
>>
Can I go to bed mining in 1.0 until eve just kicks me after like 5 hours

nothing is gonna happen right
>>
>>174853382
Rats don't spawn in 1.0 or 0.9 systems but you may get ganked by other players. And the asteroids in systems with that high of a true sec have very few ores in them. The asteroids would likely dry up before you got a full ore hold.
>>
>can i go to bed and have my ore hold fill after 15 minutes???
>>
just started the game, I'm so in

it's exactly what I was doing in RS anyways, but better
>>
>>174853559
>wake up to shitty ore
>wake up to nothing

HMMMM
>>
>better
>>
>>174854106
fucking link your posts reee
>>
New account doing salvage on a spare Venture and a bunch of gankers threaten to kill me unless I pay them a billion ISK. At first I thought they were joking but they really were that stupid.

I hope they felt really smug when they blew up my ship. They didn't even have the stones to blow up the capsule. I lost nothing of monetary value but I always get annoyed at how stupid other players can be. Soured the rest of the day for me.
>>
File: rail-wars-0715.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rail-wars-0715.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>tfw no one to fill your ore hold
>>
>rail fucking wars
>>
>>174853382
>>174853847
I just survey scanned an asteroid belt in a 1.0 system. The veldspar asteroids had, at most, 17k ore while the scordite asteroids had, at most, 9k ore. At 0.1 m3 per veldspar and 0.15 m3 per scordite that comes to a total of about 1,700 m3 per asteroid at most. Even if you mine the absolute maximum amount of them (7) by assigning one mining drone to each asteroid and using both of your strip miners on different asteroids, that's a total of 11,900 m3. At 15 isk per unit of veldspar (inflated value loosely based on current jita sell) that comes to a grand total of 1,785,000 isk. If that sounds worth it to you then by all means, go ahead.
>>
File: 1456270205174.jpg (36KB, 332x327px) Image search: [Google]
1456270205174.jpg
36KB, 332x327px
https://zkillboard.com/kill/61796428/
>>
File: 1467377222972.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
1467377222972.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>>174855519
>https://pastebin.com/CJywW3rS
Fucking antispam filter.
>>
So what is the best deep space transport?
>>
>>174856594
Mastodon and Occator
>>
>>174858051
>Mastodon and Occator

If you don't mind me asking. How is the Occator better than the Impel. I seem to be getting better ehp out of the extra low.
>>
>>174858797
Impel has 2 mids
>>
File: CwgGmpsW8AAyA7H.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
CwgGmpsW8AAyA7H.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
>Select orbit at 20 km
>Actually orbits at 22 km
>>
>Don't understand game mechanics
>Get mad
>"WTF how did Zangief grab me?! I was blocking!"
>>
fuck off to your mortal komat gay general
>>
File: 1480561053641.jpg (43KB, 399x389px) Image search: [Google]
1480561053641.jpg
43KB, 399x389px
>5 faction BS spawns today
>each one had less than 12mil in lot
WAKE ME THE FUCK UP INSIDE
>>
File: QaUWy97.jpg (24KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
QaUWy97.jpg
24KB, 495x495px
>Facton BS spawn today
>130mil
>>
>farm continuously
>loot prices crater
>keep farming even more, that will solve the problem

Delete anomaly escalations
>>
File: Linus.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Linus.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>contract for18 machariel BPCs
>800m profit
>>
>xe is so stupid he can't find himself other sources of money
>>
>stunt is a screeching autist who can't fly ships
Wow, who would've thought
>>
File: 1492618503944.jpg (82KB, 650x559px) Image search: [Google]
1492618503944.jpg
82KB, 650x559px
>>174859783
>loot prices crater
>keep farming even more, that will solve the problem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>174860132
Those were rorq nerfs, not farming
>>
Is 1v1 dead? Its so hard to find.
>>
>>174860839
Its easy to find with frigs but its shit
>>
oneiros
>>
File: 1474188519087.jpg (9KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474188519087.jpg
9KB, 229x250px
I made an account today and the game is pretty fun. I just became a naval capsuleboi. Any suggestions for careers or a corp I should join? I seriously don't know what kind of work I want to do.
>>
>>174862284
Pandemic Horde
>>
>>174862284
Do all the tutorial/new player agent missions, they give you a bit of an overview of some stuff you can do. Then read the black box under you.
>>
>>174862585
>>174862704
I sent an app, probably.
>>
>>174861372
I sit in novice plexes, but I keep getting 2 or 3 frigates on dscan.
>>
>>174862284
Did you make your account using an invite? If you didn't you're missing out on like several days worth of free skill points
>>
>>174863225
I used the link in the OP
>>
>>174863225
>several days
OY VEY
>>
>>174726802
The circle should be the back so it matches the other SOE ships
>>
>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
>No

Hahaha, well meme'd friend
>>
>Sitting in a novice plex, looking for 1v1 frig pvp.
>Navitas on dscan
>Look him up on zkill, his fit is completely empty.
>I stick around for a second, he doesn't lock me.
>I warp to a safe because I don't understand. I'm assuming its a trap somehow.
>I try to ask him what hes doing and he speaks russian.

What is this?
>>
>>174726802
>stratios
that was easy
>>
File: 1480719885573.jpg (43KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1480719885573.jpg
43KB, 620x348px
>>174864521
Explain
>>
>>174864521
>buy plex
>buy credits with plex
>buy skill injectors with credits
>maxed out lvl 200 eve character that can 1v1 any corp on day 1

lel
>>
>>174866321
Wallet warrior.
>>
>>174867161
feeling hurter :(
>>
>>174860839
if you can't split people up for a 1v1 in fw space in frigs then you must be the worst player in the game
>>
>>174867943
I must have missed the trick that prevents more than two people in a plex.
>>
>>174868609
directional scanner and local
>>
>>174680020
Amarrs are good.

Right?..What fucking space game can it be where lazers are shit and niggers with their AK are the best.
>>
>>174869762
I can do that. I just keep getting two frigates at less than 0.5 au. Then I warp to a safe and waste more time.
>>
>>174870093
The best Amarr hulls don't use lasers.
>>
>>174870359
>
>>
>>174870359
Well that's gay, what do they even use then. Amarrs are lazerpeople, why don't they have good laserboats then.
>>
>>174870814
The viable >amarr hulls are:
Guardian

Aside from that, you can commonly see:
HAM legion for cancerblobbing
HAM damnation for cancerblobbing
Armageddon for dedicated neut faggotry
Confessor in its various configurations (this one uses lasers)

The laser using ships that aren't complete shit and also aren't confessors are:
Coercer
Oracle
Navy slicer
>>
>if it's not a reddit ship it's not viable

kys
>>
>>174871827
>maller
>curse
>>
>>174871827
>Forgetting the Sac
Sure the Legion's better but it's a decent budget/SPpoor replacement for one
>>
>>174872039
It's just a memeship.

That said, we're cooking up a meme sacri fit we might troll people with later.
>>
>they all suck except for all of them
>>
>tfw 20 days off carrier
>need like 2 bil for it
>tfw 500m
>tfw VNI with 20m ticks, also have other VNI with 15m ticks
am i gonna make it or break it.

Not related: turret drone hordes are gay.
>>
>>174870814

Amarr do have good laserboats, but the current meta requires fleets to fight over citadels which have aoe guided neut bombs, so you either bring machariels with capless guns and capless armor tank, or go home.
>>
>the current meta requires fleets to fight over citadels

>ok, guess I can't fly this slicer then, it can't reinforce a citadel
>>
>>174873056

>ask a broad question like "are amarr ships good"
>get a broad answer
>>
>>174873290
>get a retardedly specific answer about shooting fortizars instead of a correct answer like "they're ok"
>>
>>174826870
I log in every 3-4 days to reset the extractors and move the products into the customs office to make room for the next batch. Sometimes I don't feel like it and don't do it. The account is basically free because of skill extracting so I tend to not give much of a shit anymore.

Then once every 2 weeks I have to empty the customs office cause it's full. It's the only real time my haulers can get caught.

Then once every few months when I have a favorable connection to highsec I move millions of m3 to highsec and then courier contract it the rest of the way to jita and amarr cause I'm a lazy fuck.

This shit is so easy and risk free I can't believe the PI prices haven't tanked completely.
>>
>still no jeela nerf
>>
>it's pronounced heela you turbo nigger
>>
>Jilla
>>
>Guyla
>>
CNRNI
>>
Do i pi in null or wh? I don't want to do it in wh.
>>
>>174876797
The amount of resources on a planet is dependant on the system's truesec. Wormholes always have -1.0 truesec so they are literally the best. Null sec planets vary.

Aside from planet quality, wormholes are also quiet and if you have a highsec static you will often be within a few jumps of a tradehub to sell your PI products at a decent price.
>>
File: 1486527216379.png (2MB, 2150x1792px) Image search: [Google]
1486527216379.png
2MB, 2150x1792px
>>174877531
>start doing PI in a WH
>poco tax rate suddenly rises to 25%
>ask their diplo for a discount
>they ban me from their pocos
>>
>>174877858
Same thing can happen in nullsec so I don't see how that's relevant.

Also get your own WH you minmanigger.
>>
>>174877858
kill the pocos, so they get nothing
>>
>>174877858
how do you do PI in a wormhole that doesn't belong to you?
>>
File: uk3Ka87.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uk3Ka87.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
SOE capitals when
>>
>>174878234
Be a squatter and just log off your ship at a safe. You don't have any storage though so you'll have to do a lot of fucking hauling in/out the wormhole.

Instead it's better to not be a turbo autist and join some wormhole bears or put up your own citadel
>>
>>174877935
in null diplos usually aren't huge faggots

>>174878234
wormholes don't belong to anyone. i just logged off my alts there.

i guess i expected it to work like lowsec. shadow cartel gave me a discount when i asked for one because they want tax

>>174877990
would take me ages, i could bring an oracle and some tristans
>>
>>174878406
>soe titan
>can fit covertop
>+50 to data and relic analyzer virus strength
>+20% to scanning probes
>can use 100 drones, but only light ones and they have 90% damage penalty.
>doomstay just salvages every ship it destroys.
>can fit bomb launchers and launch virus bombs you get from doing PD
>>
How would you feel if your ship was always in space?
>>
>>174877531
Planet resources are also finite so if you got a bunch of people mining the same planets you get cucked
>>
>>174878610
But it is always in space.

In fact, we are all in space IRL right now.
>>
>>174878560
unironically I would love an exploration drone titan just for the fuck of it
>>
>>174878538
do that senpai, but use vni's or at least algos for more dps
>>
>>174878706
>Your ship is removed from space when..
>>
>>174878796
You forgot your reaction face when.
>>
>>174878560
that would be so much more fun, exciting and in every way better for the game than
>oh yeah blood raiders get caps now lol they're just repainted amarr caps with some nos bonuses this is the content we've been hyping to no end for like a year now
>>
>>174879061
They also get 50% extra base hp.

It's not original but everyone's going to want one anyway.
>>
File: 211322185.jpg (23KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
211322185.jpg
23KB, 436x436px
>dev team spends maybe months working on a new, ""exciting"" way to PVE
>goons only
>>
>>174879369
Didn't you fags kept saying "this game is not for everyone" all the time?
>>
File: 1492255672938.jpg (19KB, 286x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492255672938.jpg
19KB, 286x300px
well goons are the biggest carebears in the game.
>>
>>174879369
>goons scan down the complex and reinforce it taking massive losses because lol goons
>24 hours later every alliance worth a shit shows up to try and nab the loot and goons get nothing
>>
File: 1448435401084.gif (1MB, 302x221px) Image search: [Google]
1448435401084.gif
1MB, 302x221px
>dev team spends months working on a incentive for NCPLHK to invade goons
>they keep farming BRAVE and renters because goons might fight this time
>>
>Chameleon
>>
>Mimir
>>
>>174878560
>covops

kys
>>
What's the best place to solo PvP in a t1 battleship? I'm thinking of fake ratting in a c2, but I might end up not being found by anything relevant.
>>
>>174882826
>solo pvp
>battleship

nowhere
>>
>>174882826
Unironically the jita undock
>>
>>174883032
Or Amarr.
>>
eve /eog/ corp when?
>>
File: 1478405063962.jpg (20KB, 272x245px) Image search: [Google]
1478405063962.jpg
20KB, 272x245px
>>174884535
>>
>>174884535
It only worked the first time with Broski Enterprises, and that was /v/. All other attempts were shitshows like All-out.
>>
>>174884802
cmon guysssssssssssssss

im going to bring friends we're all new :^)
>>
>>174884872
We are NOT having another Moot's Last Jihad
>>
File: 1374335320886.gif (212KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1374335320886.gif
212KB, 501x585px
>>174884535
Fuck off we're full. We've been busy being massive jews over the last few weeks anyway.

That said, go make one, there's demand for a newfag /eog/ corp right now, although I'm not sure how much. If you're not a huge fag, we'll throw you some help.
>>
>>174884802
I was here when they got their tengus and shit stolen, but not when they died.

How did it happen?
>>
>>174885015
We didn't die, we merged with Oruze.
Then we had nobody to leave in charge of the newfag corp, so we let Kainar do it and he fucked up everything.
>>
yep, i found the anons group. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVSw9WhpPqQ
>>
>>174885106
Never even heard of Kainar

But nothing went right in All-out anyway. Like ever.
>>
>>174885398
You what? We got plenty of fun things done. At least in my timezone.

The only thing I really regret from all out is that we didn't keep killar monk with us.
>>
why are clouds so laggy they're just jpegs
why are the bases so laggy it's just the same model repeated
god almighty it's so slow
>>
>png
>>
>>174886086
Consider upgrading your pentium 3
>>
>>174886086
Shaders.
Set shaders to low and things work fine. Mostly.
A lot of effects don't work at low shaders, such as wormhole appearances.
>>
>>174886286
but the man at pc world said i could play thje hot new games with it
>>
File: 1487289210338.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1487289210338.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
why can't one of you who's in a good corp just open a new player squad? why do we have to start from scratch?
>>
>>174886770
Because no corp in their right mind wants to be affiliated with le 4chins
>>
>>174886770
No one here is remotely competent enough to be in charge of anything.
>>
>good corp
>new players
That's why.
>>
File: Okay.png (37KB, 177x185px) Image search: [Google]
Okay.png
37KB, 177x185px
>>174886770
We've been over this.
Making a new player corp basically means you open a daycare and babysit a bunch of newfags until they learn the basics.

It takes a long time for a corp to become self sustaining and we just don't have the spare characters to do this in parallel to what we're already doing.

We've already made some plans for a newfag corp, but nobody is really ready to go take the reins and commit to the project because
>effort.

You want a newfag corp? Make one and maybe we'll help you out if you show some potential.
>>
>>174887335
>It takes a long time for a corp to become self sustaining
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>174887610
>recruit newbies and ex-nullbears, ex-miners from /eog/
>nobody knows how to fit ships, scan efficiently or use 3rd party tools
>nobody knows how to find shitters to kill
>nobody knows how to rat efficently (I'M LOOKING AT YOU MR. C2 RATTING PROTEUS)
>have to teach every person what to do and how
>have to teach them how to set up goals for themselves to keep the game fun
>have to make propaganda to promote corporate identity or everyone loses interest
>have to maintain administrative faggotry
>have to maintain 3rd party tools like TS, discord server and so on

Do you know how long it takes for random newbros to learn how to do all of this, as well as how to learn to set their own goals, manage internal autism and generally grow and absorb new members without running into corp-killing amounts of drama and faggotry?
>>
>>174888239
hey m8 don't look at me, I just press F1.

I also press F2 if I'm feeling particularly fancy.
>>
>>174883032
>>174883364
https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=988&tbm=vid&q=eve+suspect+baiting&oq=eve+suspect+baiting&gs_l=serp.3..0.13333.14596.0.15132.5.5.0.0.0.0.141.453.1j3.4.0....0...1c.1.64.serp..1.2.238...0i13k1.xenED-P2uuQ
>>
>>174886770
Scan down a C13, and I'll join.
>>
>linking google search results
>>
>>174890380
Should've inb4'd. Is there even an alternative?
>>
>>174890425
are you retarded
>>
Where the fuck do these newfags crawl from
>>
>>174865384
CCP built monument with names of all characters who played in 2014. If your name is not on it. it's too late to start playing.
>>
File: 1473381576598.jpg (15KB, 480x243px) Image search: [Google]
1473381576598.jpg
15KB, 480x243px
>>174784797
>Rupture
>>
>>174890515
LMGTFY doesn't take to the videos page.
>>
>>174890583
>Tfw I unsubbed in 2013 after playing since 2006
I feel pretty bad about not getting on that monument. At least my name got into space.
>>
File: 1485039891733.jpg (282KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485039891733.jpg
282KB, 1024x768px
>Stunt
>>
>>174888239
people that know what they are doing don't bother with that shit and realize joining a corp is a waste of time.
>>
oneiros
>>
twoeiros
>>
>>174894420
>>174895184
downvoted
>>
File: 1491855988972.jpg (768KB, 2480x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1491855988972.jpg
768KB, 2480x2480px
>curse on d-scan
>>
Oneiros, Twoeiros, Redeiros, Blueiros.
>>
File: 1491045857291.jpg (270KB, 1600x725px) Image search: [Google]
1491045857291.jpg
270KB, 1600x725px
>haha le funny recon on dscam meem
>>
>>174895832
I want to hotdrop Shoebill!
>>
Is SergalJerk a good corp?
>>
It has Sergal in the name, a sure sign of quality.
>>
File: 1491930208943.gif (601KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491930208943.gif
601KB, 320x240px
>>174896235
Do you like going to furcons and pound other faggots in animal suits in the ass?
>>
>>174896639
No, I just want to rat in Sansha space
>>
File: 1475218460673.gif (974KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1475218460673.gif
974KB, 540x304px
>>174872369
>20 days off carrier
>still havent bought minmatar carrier or fighters skillbooks nor trained the cyno alt
>too pussy to immediately jump in it, want to practice on test server first
According to the EveIsEasy guy it's just a load of F1>W before target is destroyed>F1>W>F1 with some occasional F3>W
>>
>>174891458
>playing an MMO for the social value
>not the only choice
>>
>>174896235
murr
>>
File: 1473302516767.gif (847KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473302516767.gif
847KB, 250x250px
>>174877858
>corp mail congratulating everyone for massively exceeding all financial expectations, donations, and structure endeavors, including the keepstar. 'Keep being goddamn awesome'
>'btw our POCOs will now have a nominal tax'
>>
>>174731318
>SP picture
>>
>>174896857
Yo where is this thread where you wanted to post this
>>
Is this a good fit?
https://zkillboard.com/kill/61797177/
>>
>rage xl torpedo
>>
>>174898334
It's funny because some characters probably have trillions to throw against Drifters, yet here's a thread where newbs can't find a corp.
>>
passive hardeners are shit get some invulns
>>
File: 1486528731579.jpg (94KB, 708x682px) Image search: [Google]
1486528731579.jpg
94KB, 708x682px
>>174898334
Are there really people so rich that they can afford to roam w-space in 5b dreads to get kills?
>>
>>174898435
Is there ever a situation where it's acceptable to use rage xl? Are xl torpedo launchers even worth using or should you just stick with cruise/rapid torpedo?
I'm starting to train for a shield dread but I don't know a thing about capital missiles. I know the Nag is better but I think the Phoenix looks slightly better.
>>
>>174899354
maybe in a situation where you understand what webs and tps are
>>
>oruze kils one asshaus
>shitposts in thread like it is an achievement
>>
>>174899338
Does that look like a pvp fit to you?
>>
>>174900124
https://zkillboard.com/related/31002411/201704130400/
>>
>wow you took your ratting dread into a blob, that makes it a pvp fit xdd
>>
File: 1398869289214.gif (12KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
1398869289214.gif
12KB, 501x504px
>vacuum cleaner sounds in the background intensify
>>
>>174899354
They get speed tanked by anything that moves but they're fine for things that don't move.
>>
File: 1445974759216.png (106KB, 315x334px) Image search: [Google]
1445974759216.png
106KB, 315x334px
>5bs and 2 dreads vs 4 dreads 1 rorq
>blobbing
>>
>>174899354
It's almost never acceptable to use rage tops purely because the application is so ass that a slow boating fully fit armor Archon can speed tank it at like 50m/s

Ccp really fucked up with capital torpedoes again. Every other dread weapon system can apply perfectly because the tracking isn't an issue at all. Moros blasters with void apply great in every circumstance they're in baring range of course. Rage torpedoes? Do less damage than faction missiles because they apply so much worse than everything else.

Not even a Rev with conflagration has a problem hitting for near max damage. Rage tops pose like 50% their dps just by you sitting still. The only ever apply perfectly to fucking leviathan with sig bloated out the ass
>>
>>174902112
>I literally have zero webs and target painters, but why am I not doing full damage

sounds to me like the missiles work as intended bu the turrets don't
>>
>>174902705
If you put 2 target painters on an Archon you still can't fucking hit it for good damage

No other dread has this problem at all. Only the capital torpedoes do

No other fucking dreads need extra to and webs
>>
>>174903201
if damage mitigation/application is not a part of capital gameplay, then it's trash
>>
>>174904753
lol
>>
Would this work for the Talos burner mission?
[Deimos, Deimos]
Corpus X-Type Armor Thermal Hardener
Corpus A-Type Armor Kinetic Hardener
Corpum B-Type Medium Armor Repairer
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Shadow Serpentis Magnetic Field Stabilizer

Medium Cap Battery II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Gistum B-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive

Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Medium Nanobot Accelerator II
Republic Fleet Valkyrie x5

Shadow Iron Charge M x1000
Void M x3130
>>
File: 1407914156818.png (516KB, 1028x777px) Image search: [Google]
1407914156818.png
516KB, 1028x777px
>Shadow Iron Charge M x1000
>>
File: 1411748855203.gif (144KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1411748855203.gif
144KB, 126x126px
tfw your penis boat gets its second killmark
>>
>>174877858
>squatter using someone else's hole for free
>OH NO THE POCOS I DIDN'T PUT UP IN TEH WH I DON'T ACTUALLY LIVE IN NOW HAVE A TAX
>c-c-c-can i p-p-p-please continue getting something for nothing?
>NOPE
>b-but... okay
>go and whine about it on 4chan
>>
File: 14282322445200.jpg (65KB, 1022x639px) Image search: [Google]
14282322445200.jpg
65KB, 1022x639px
Should i come back? I have 140bil dosh and 70bil assets. Left after svipul and jump nerf.
>>
>>174908042
What do you want to do?
>>
>>174908042
you've got enough isk to sub for 10 years. why not play skill queue online? EVE isn't going to be around forever
>>
>>174908042
I gotta ask, how did you make all that money?

>start playing in 2005
>quit after 7 years
>come back
>400mil total asset worth
always a poor pirat
>>
>>174907696
Talos burner missions are shit. If the game AI decides to put you in a shit orbit you'll have low transversal and potentially get blapped, no matter your fit.

I decline them every time.
>>
>>174908224
more like why not actually play the game
>>
>>174888239
>>have to make propaganda to promote corporate identity or everyone loses interest

Does anyone have ideas on this, or even links to relevant material?
>>
>>174907696
Sure, looks fine

It'll be slower than the Vaga but it'll still work
>>
>You don't want to be that guy.

But what if I do

1vWorld
>>
>>174909575
Shitposting on reddit with dank memes seems popular.
>>
>>174909841
>reddit
kill yoself
>>
File: 2124251d12c31qd.png (88KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2124251d12c31qd.png
88KB, 1600x1600px
>>174909575
Back when all out was starting, PI made a bunch of stuff and posted here. His was styled after WW2 manuals.

This one came about later.
>>
File: 1460970417065.png (341KB, 427x550px) Image search: [Google]
1460970417065.png
341KB, 427x550px
>>174909575
Aside from just memes like this, people like images that result from corp ops, no matter how they end up.

Like >>174899373.

Hilarious failures like Rex losing an unfit gila in highsec and such are the stuff people remember, but you have to actually schedule fun corp ops to get quality material.
>>
>So.. The next time you hear somebody whining on about how “Alphas are Useless” or some other popular “slogan of the weak”, remember our plucky hero in the 31dps Tristan. He can’t hear their impotent complaints because he’s balls deep in wormhole space having fun and making sweet ISK solo as an Alpha Clone.

https://kenoskir.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/alphas-are-fine/
>>
doesn't change the fact that alphas are useless
>>
File: 1352662380238.jpg (118KB, 719x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1352662380238.jpg
118KB, 719x1024px
>>174911449
>alpha runs into the one guy in w-space that doesn't blow up everyone he can
>makes 22m in loot with the help of an omega player
>dies on the way back to high sec
>alphas are fine
>>
>guy does something really useful
>doesn't change my fact that just got proven wrong
>>
>>174911794
>something really useful

C1 sites are "really useful"? You're all delusional.

I was hoping I'd read something about a fleet of alphas killing a cap or doing hiclass sites. This is a MEAGER part of what alphas can do.

The trick is to stop playing the game like you're levelling in WoW and start grouping up.
>>
>>174911951
Doesn't alpha waffles have an alpha Gnosis gatecamping doctrine? And there are probably some alphas that have done a good job scouting or tackling for nullblobs.
>>
>alpha Gnosis gatecamping doctrine
>>
>>174911951
>C1 sites are "really useful"? You're all delusional.
OH MAN, an alpha can't take his rinky dink frigate to a fucking C6 and solo every fucking thing in there must be useless right?

you're fucking delusional. Its an alpha account with limited skills. Theres tons of shit the alpha can do, and do well. Sure theres tons of extra shit you can't really do but your bitch ass whining its useless like it can't do anything is a lie
>>
>>174912176
>but your bitch ass whining its useless like it can't do anything is a lie
you type like a negroid. it's time to go back, anferny
>>
>>174912176
>Theres tons of shit the alpha can do, and do well

Name one thing alpha accounts can do well.

>Sure theres tons of extra shit you can't really do but your bitch ass whining its useless like it can't do anything is a lie

I never claimed they can't do anything. But they can't do JACK if they're not grouping up. And non-alpha characters have no reason to ever play together with alphas, which is very stupid design for trial characters.

They should've given them more possibilities. At least let the specialize in t2 frigs or something.
>>
>>174912176
>anon doesn't understand hyperbole: the post
>>
>>174912562
>Name one thing alpha accounts can do well.
Anything pvp related. Open your fucking eyes, fly a gnosis or a vexor. You can do tons of good shit. Hell the caracal is a dank cruiser an alpha can use easily.
>>
>>174912562
>Name one thing alpha accounts can do well.
Talwar fleets don't scale particularly well with SP. Stuff gets volleyed or it doesn't..
>>
>>174911449
sheeeit

so should I go to lowsec and lower as a newborn alpha in a frig? Should I do something like just go with the best ship I can make with a certain percentage of my money to give me more power while not going to far and losing everything while I learn.

maybe 10% of my liquid isk?

gonna go look for a meme corp right now in the meantime.
>>
File: 1433065972437.jpg (254KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
1433065972437.jpg
254KB, 900x948px
>i support alphas
>>
>>174912895
Actually the best method of making ISK is putting a very small amount (~1M) into a ship for either scanning or lowsec beacon farming.
>>
>gets told by ccp to shill their faulty alpha system for upvotes on plebit
>gets btfo
>waah waah evil reddit :(
No, you are the rebbit
>>
>wow, alpha accounts totally aren't devised in such a way to be only slightly proficient at somethings which incentivizes people to sub to the game
>>
Shitposting unironically
>>
File: 1468354966651.jpg (157KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1468354966651.jpg
157KB, 1024x819px
Reminder that exeq navy is best close range alpha ship.
>>
>>174912820
>Anything pvp related.

So they can do 100km RLML fleets? Ewar fleets? Garmur solo? Cloaky tackle for WH fleets? T3Ds?

They can't really do "anything pvp related". They can fly select convincing bait fits, several high-dps/shit tank fits, and some awful light tackle. None of this is really competitive unless you fight total retards. There isn't a single role alphas do particularly well in PVP.

In addition to that, alphas are FUCKED in terms of PVE. There isn't a single PVE activity they do well.

People who say alphas are okay are people who don't play alphas, or play alpha accounts subsidized by omega account buxs/infrastructure. Alphas are poorly designed. They could've done this so much better.
>>
>slow shit dependant on cruiser V
>>
>>174913596
Blame the CSM. The original Alpha concept wasn't as limited, it was PLNCHK shills that ruined Alphas.
>>
>>174913626
It's a pleb version of thorax
>>
>>174913710
hyperbole you fucking retard

anything reasonable. You know the skill limitations.

>ewar fleets
sure? they get ewar skills

>garmur solo
they can do a comet or slicer easily.

>they can't do T3D's
fucking cry about it, sub if you wanna use the higher end shit.

>its not competitive
its competitive enough for usage. Doing a generic kitchen sink roam like Spectre fleet does? jump in a vexor, caracal, omen what ever. Anything goes.
>>
>>174913710
It's almost like there's a reason to pay for the game
>>
>>174913883
>Slicer w/o T2
>>
>>174913710
>People who say alphas are okay are people who don't play alphas, or play alpha accounts subsidized by omega account buxs/infrastructure. Alphas are poorly designed. They could've done this so much better.
maybe the alpha accounts are designed with getting a fucking sub in mind. Its a trial account, not some perma F2P account. Sure you can F2P forever but if you want the extra shit (just like World of Warcraft) you gotta sub

Alphas can do level 3 missions which is dank money for what you get. Gnosis's are prime for it
>>
File: 1461933984436.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1461933984436.png
38KB, 499x338px
>level 3 missions which is dank money
>>
>>174914004
fucking cry about it. beams with radio you entitled shit
>>
>>174914134
You already know I'm here to respond with "but cap". It's absolutely awful, even with max skills.
>>
>>174914116
>its not good money in my opinion as an omega who is used to getting 100m+ an hour
>getting 40m an hour isn't good money for a new player

>>174914182
fit a cap mod, cap power relay, gitgud. Do a fucking comet instead!
>>
File: 1487500888774.png (356KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1487500888774.png
356KB, 599x510px
>tfw CCP wanted to let meta guns use T2 ammo but the CSM told them that would ruin EVE's precious balance
>>
>40m an hour
>L3
>alpha
Tell your shill overlords that the chart they gave you is utter bullshit

>>174914360
fuck off retard, this is fine
>>
>>174914360
faction guns will be able to use T2 ammo. So as an alpha you can get that

there would be little point to T2 guns if T2 ammo was on the meta platform outside of the 10% damage bonus (assume you train that long ass skill to L5)
>>
>>174913883
>>ewar fleets
>sure? they get ewar skills

Yeah, the amazingly fast and tanky t1 hulls, and 0 capacity for neuting outside of putting neuts on a Gnosis (only as amarr though). 3 races are cucked out of the most common and useful type of ewar.

>they can do a comet or slicer easily.

With alpha skills? Just enough to kill a cyno rookie ship or total retards, not much else.

>fucking cry about it, sub if you wanna use the higher end shit.

T3Ds are not high-end shit. They're ever-present even after the, and alphas are very poorly equipped for dealing with them.

>its competitive enough for usage

That's not what competitive means.

>>174914009
>>174913903
I'm aware alpha accounts are supposed to inspire players into paying. I'm just honestly convinced that with their current skillset, they are highly unlikely to experience the best parts of the game, because:

a) omega players have no reason (other than altruism) to play with them, so they get blocked from many, many areas of the game. the fact that you can do public nullbabby roams doesn't allow you to see what the game has to offer.

b) a bunch of them get completely discouraged at seeing how cucked alphas are and how long it takes to train at 0.5 speed. Having both slower training speed and such severe skill limitations is just frustrating. It's overkill.

>>174914009
>Alphas can do level 3 missions which is dank money for what you get.

Lmao.

Look, I'm aware that alphas need to be bad in order to curb infinite alpha alts somewhat. However, they overdid it on the limitations and made the game pointlessly frustrating for non-paying players.

Alphas being just mildly better would lead to less players getting frustrated with it.
>>
>>174914426
>>40m an hour
>>L3
>>alpha
>Tell your shill overlords that the chart they gave you is utter bullshit
Yea you can do Level 3's in a gnosis as an alpha and get an easy 40m an hour.

Fucking cry about it, you think they should be able to farm level 4's and incursions or some shit?
>>
>>174914573
Try 4M/hr
>>
>>174914447
everyone has the 8% damage bonus anyway.

it's the same shit like back when large t2 guns were gated behind 8 mil SP in gunnery and BOB/-5- lobbied CCP to keep it that way because they were farming scrubs with t1 guns from 220km range.

>>174914426
this one change would make alphas much more viable and you'd still dumpster them 1vs1
>>
>>174914554
>Yeah, the amazingly fast and tanky t1 hulls, and 0 capacity for neuting outside of putting neuts on a Gnosis (only as amarr though). 3 races are cucked out of the most common and useful type of ewar.
fucking cry about it shitter. You think they should do everything? buy a fucking sub.

>with alpha skills! bah they should be able to fly it way better
cry about it you entitled crybaby. buy a fucking sub.

>t3D's are not high end shit
thats pretty high end for the platform. buy a fucking sub crybaby

>wah my trial account can't do shit!
a fuck ton more than the previous trial. Buy a fucking sub

>4m/h L3's
you get WAY more fucking money to do them m8. You can do them in 5-10 minutes, you get a few mill in money, LP and loot combined you get WAY fucking more

stop fucking crying you entitled faggot

>>174914740
its way higher than that
>>
>>174914807
>everyone has the 8% damage bonus anyway.
if you have it trained to level 4.
>>
>>174914807
No fuck off. If you want special snowflake ammo, train special snowflake guns.

>>174914891
>You can do them in 5-10 minutes, you get a few mill in money, LP and loot combined you get WAY fucking more
>loot
lmao opinion descarted, you are literally retarded
>>
so this is the power of the eve community
>>
>>174914554
>why cant I solo everything as a fucking alpha?
Its almost as if some things were intended to be done with a group.
>>
>>174915023
>lmao opinion descarted, you are literally retarded
prove me wrong you nigger

you get money, LP and what ever loot you wanna pick up. You get way more than 4m/h even a fucking venture gets more than that you cry baby.

Google the fucking 200m/h guide to L4's its the same missions just smaller you can make dank money from it as an alpha

stop being entitled
>>
>>174915132
You DONT loot missions. Ever. Wasting so much time for looting a few cruisers won't ever get you 40m/hr. you are clearly pulling numbers out of your ass. Kill yourself you piece of shit faggot shill
>>
>>174914891
>fucking cry about it shitter. You think they should do everything? buy a fucking sub.

Why are you so angry? I think they should be able to try the game properly, which means flying mildly advanced things like cloaky ships and pirate factions.

>a fuck ton more than the previous trial.

Previous trial accounts could train into several types of ships in 20 days and specialize for what they want.

>stop fucking crying you entitled faggot

I'm not gonna stop crying because this is stupid and it's a waste of potential. I want the game to be better, not to die.

>LP and loot combined you get WAY fucking more

Ok you're trolling.

>>174915124
It's really not about soloing everything. Alpha players barely contribute to fleets of non-alpha players. The differences in capabilities are huge.

They should have at least some solo play potential and at least some fleet play potential. You could get both by letting them train t2 modules for the ships they have.
>>
>>174915315
you can get millions in loot. Not dropping a mobile depot and collecting it later is your fault.

>>174915323
BUY A FUCKIN SUB
>>
File: Autism.png (29KB, 812x368px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.png
29KB, 812x368px
>>
>>174915132
>Google the fucking 200m/h guide to L4's its the same missions just smaller you can make dank money from it as an alpha

That shit relies on a Machariel or a Barghest+burner mission ships (all t2 or pirate), and it relies on blitzing (which you cannot do in L3s in a t1 ship/gnosis because you can't field overwhelming DPS).

>>174915398
>BUY A FUCKIN SUB

I literally never will.
>>
File: 1473084035954.png (72KB, 283x268px) Image search: [Google]
1473084035954.png
72KB, 283x268px
>millions in loot
>L3
>>
>>174915487
You can still rely on the guide for how to blitz them, which is the entire point.

>>174915570
theres tons of Meta 4 modules that are still valuable

one of those IFFA compact DCU's is 700k easy, theres tons of wrecks makes up for this
>>
>>174915640
>You can still rely on the guide for how to blitz them, which is the entire point.

Yeah, you can rely on the guide for how to blitz them, and then not be able to blitz them because you can't produce anywhere close to 1000 DPS at 50km+.
>>
>>174915570
Missions drop so much crap people used to reprocess mission loot and it turned out they made more minerals than corresponding mackinaw miners.

This was eventually nerfed into the ground, but you still get a lot of shit from missions.
>>
>>174915487
>I literally never will.
then you're an entitled crybaby and you get nothing from your bullshit whining. Its a trial account. You're your own worst enemy

>>174915747
>you can't follow which targets to blitz because blitzing is dependant on DPS
oh man knowing what enemy to shoot to end the mission early to not blow over and waste time farming rats is easy
>>
>>174915640
>which is the entire point.
The entire point is getting standings from those missions so you can decline everything that isn't a burner mission which isn't available at level 3 you fucking dunce,
>>
>>174915132
No it's not you retard

That kind of income is entirely from abusing high standings to chain burner missions

Pro tip, level 3 burner missions don't exist
>>
>hai guise how do i money
>OMG LET ME ON THIS *pulls chart out of his ass*
>YO LISTEN NOOB U FOLLOW THIS AUTISTIC CHART THAT IS TOTALLY UNFIT FOR ANYTHING BUT FEW SHIPS AND HIGH SP CHARS AND DEN YOU FARM L3 FOR [imaginary number pulled from whenever] ISK WHICH IS A TOTAL LIE LMAO XDD
>>
>>174915023
t2 ammo isn't special snowflake ammo, it's baseline ammo for many setups.

>>174915019
99% of the players you'll run into will have spec at 4. maybe some nullbabbies who only train min reqs to get SRP won't have it.

>>174915398
>BUY A FUCKIN SUB
they need to get hooked first, how many amarr or minmatar alphas do you think stick around for more than a week or two? the first thing people tell them is to reroll caldari or gallente
>>
>wah I can't make money
>just do level 3 missions, you get like 700k in mission reward money, a mill or 2 in LP, and what ever loot
>REEEE THIS ISNT GOOD ENOUGH
>buy a sub then
>NO
>>
>>174915836
>then you're an entitled crybaby and you get nothing from your bullshit whining

I get catharsis.

>oh man knowing what enemy to shoot to end the mission early

Have you actually done this? Do you know how much it takes and how much you make? The fact that you're recommending L3s to anyone sounds like you're trolling. It's not even the best thing to do as alpha cash-wise.
>>
your combined screeching is delicious
>>
>>174915980
>i want to use baseline ammo but refuse to train baseline weapons

>>174916026
>missing the point
>>
>>174915980
>they need to get hooked first
you have 6 fucking months to get hooked. You can train 6 months of fucking training what ever your race affords you and then some

sure they tell you to go train caldari for a fucking caracal then do it you still get the same shit with a different race
>>
>>174916154
>>missing the point
that is the fucking point. Some whiny ass bitch who doesn't want to sub is bitching about not having enough money when theres good shit everywhere for an alpha. He's not satisfied but he doesn't wanna buy a sub because hes a whiny bitch who wants the world of the omega without paying for it
>>
>>174914554
Having more people is a reason to play with them
>>
>>174916162
You are LITERALLY forced to play either cal or fal, because the alpha options for the other are utter trash
>>
>>174916339
>You are LITERALLY forced to play either cal or fal, because the alpha options for the other are utter trash
cry about it

rerole a character or buy a fucking sub
>>
>>174916292
I'm not even that guy who doesn't want to sub. You are fucking recommending running missions which are the worst possible income. Also in a shit ship.

>>174916419
Min/amarr aren't some "premium races" you fag
>>
>>174916339
why don't you buy a sub and cross train?
>>
>>174916329
Yeah, if they contribute. If they just die when something looks at them, can't reach at big ranges, can't move fast, they're crap. They only contribute to shitshow nullsec chaotic fights.

Alpha roles are too limited at the moment. Letting them use a couple of t2 ship or module classes would open up more roles.
>>
>>174916516
BUY A FUCKING SUB AND STOP CRYING
>>
>hey guys the alpha system makes two of the races totally unplayable. Isn't it bad balance?
>hurr durr cry about it
epic

>>174916682
IT'S NOT ABOUT BUYING THE SUB YOU FAGGOT. The system is badly designed. There was literally nothing wrong with the old trial system, there was no need to fuck everything over this much.
>>
File: qv8cu.jpg (10KB, 320x235px) Image search: [Google]
qv8cu.jpg
10KB, 320x235px
stop

STOP IT
>>
>>174916835
Yea its about the sub

first its "wah they can't do anything"
then after getting proven wrong you're whining about the races and shit

but you still won't fucking sub

you're a whiny ass bitch

>There was nothing wrong
except not training anywhere near the number of skills of the alphas now
>>
>>174916835
just buy a sub

>muh premium races
minmatar and amarr is fine, people tell you to reroll for caldari/gallente because of drones and RLML's

literally google "how to make good money as an alpha" or "EVE is easy"
>>
>>174916958
I'm subbed for years faggot. Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on this.
>>174917093
No, people tell you to reroll becaue minmatar and amarr are a fucking joke as an alpha.

>unironically suitonia
>>
>>174916609
Making overpowered things less overpowered would fix many problems at once
>>
>wahh, if alphas could use scorch or barrage it would break the game
>>
Minmatar alphas at least have good destroyers but amarr have nothing going for them.
>>
>>174917196
You haven't been subbed, theres nothing wrong with amarr/minmatar as alphas

gitgud

>people tell you roll because minmatar amarr is bad
no its because drones and RLML are in the meta and are way easier to be a fucking F1 monkey in
>>
>amarr has nothing going for them
>what is the tankiest armor frig with the punisher
>the high range slicer
>the high range ONI
>the dragoon with its drones and neuts
>the high range coercer that literally rapes frigs

git fucking gud

>I don't wanna google suitonia because that doesn't support my narrative
>>
>dragoon
>>
>waaaah if alphas could use T2 invuls it would break the game
>>
>theres nothing wrong with amarr/minmatar as alphas
yeah boi, let me undock in my elite stabber. Minmatar gets shafted into trashers and talwars forever. Amarr has maybe the maller

>>174917417
None of those ships are viable for alpha
>dragoon
lol
>>
>>174917520
>None of those ships are viable for alpha
yea they fucking are. You can't just say "nuh uh" and plug your ears you dumb faggot

buy a sub
>>
>minmatar gets shafted
the thrasher and talwar are literally the best fucking destroyers

would you rather the shitty corax or the shitty catalyst?
>>
>viable
>meta

Mfw talking to retards
>>
Show me your elite ONI and Slicer alpha fits
>>
>can't rebute literally anything
>just calls everything retarded

you're fucking pathetic
>>
File: 1415140604871.jpg (324KB, 661x1713px) Image search: [Google]
1415140604871.jpg
324KB, 661x1713px
Reminder you're all gay and Gallente is best.
>>
>plays a trial account
>cries when the trial account has trial limitations
>>
>battleclinic
>>
>EVE-Kill
I miss it ;_;
>>
amarr
viable
dog
>>
File: 1491713453482.png (366KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491713453482.png
366KB, 480x480px
>>
File: 14-1.png (1MB, 1920x1138px) Image search: [Google]
14-1.png
1MB, 1920x1138px
>xher battleship doesn't have two utility highs
>>
File: 1491499045685.png (178KB, 316x310px) Image search: [Google]
1491499045685.png
178KB, 316x310px
>had a nice thread today
>be gone for a few hours
>come back to a clusterfuck of autistic screeching about alpha clone viability
>it just keeps going and going
>>
File: 1466463453623.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1466463453623.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>174920932
>Typhoon lost a high slot
>>
Eve online is infested by reddit. We need to take the reddit out of Eve. Only then will Eve be good again.
>>
I get so much shit from these career agent missions.
Will I ever use the 3 miners and 2 space-trucks?
>>
>>174922265
Eve was never good
>>
>>174922443
you'll use the miners when you want to watch anime and you'll use the trucks when you want to uhaul ur shit some where closer to things
>>
>>174922443
Eventually you'll lose some of those, so yes.
>>
>>174922579
Reddit made it worse.
>>
Started playing this yesterday. Should I focus on missiles or turrets as a Caldari? I like the design of the ships with bonus to hybrid turrets better, but some people told me missiles are a lot superior, what do you guys think?
>>
>>174922265
>Reddit corps are a major powerbloc in the south
>4chan coprs get GTAed within the first month
>>
>>174923798
You'll end up having both eventually. Missiles are better for PVe.
>>
>major powerbloc
>>
>muh secret club
>>
File: 1490710590210.jpg (56KB, 385x354px) Image search: [Google]
1490710590210.jpg
56KB, 385x354px
>>174924271
This isn't about sekrit clubs. It's about devs listening exclusively to reddit while ignoring their own forums. This isn't solely problem of EVE but also other games.

Also KEVIN
>>
>>174924020
What about pvp?
>>
>>174924482
>thinking reddit doesn't know best

new thread to wash away this dumb
>>
>>174924482
devs listen to the bigname players they know, it's always been that way.

the official forums died in 2006 when everyone moved to failheap challenge and/or kugu
>>
>>174924718
Reddit isn't composed entirely of bigname players. The whole site is a fucking agenda pusher where you can hide any opinions you don't like by clicking downvote.
>>
>>174924897
That's why I like this place, even though it sucks. No matter how shitty your opinion everyone will have to read it, unlike Reddit where people will upvote opinions only because they like them, even if opinion is retarded.
>>
>alliance ping for strategic downvoting
>>
>selling shitty start ship have like 2
>auto sells for 900 isk each
>only buyer in system is buying for 5 isk

so who is buying it for 900?
>>
>>174924513

Ask RLML Caracal pilots how good they are. Or maybe even Cancerus pilots.
>>
>>174925286
>upvote instead
>>
>>174908319

Jew in null, what else? Or maybe incursions.
>>
>>174922665
>>174923037
Been watching Stefan Molyneu while mining and uhauling my resources too more profitable stations.
>>
>>174890921

I specifically unsubbed so my autism-induced character names wouldn't be on it.
>>
>>174908319
run jeveassets on all your accounts, you can't be that poor if you've been playing that long.
>>
>>174925994
>Molymeme audience
>stupid miners

It's like poetry
>>
kevin you stupid cunt
>>
can i post my ref link
>>
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
>>
gila
>>
File: 1466827404570.jpg (26KB, 283x314px) Image search: [Google]
1466827404570.jpg
26KB, 283x314px
im debating injecting myself up to fly a golem well enough, i have a bunch of isk saved and i have a good opportunity to move in with a buddy at his citadel
>>
vargur is better
>>
kys kev
>>
File: 1474097772290.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474097772290.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>174927037
>i'm debating injecting myself up to fly the objectively worst marauder in the game
>>
fucking faggots make it
>>
no u
>>
>>174929081
Thread posts: 784
Thread images: 146

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.