[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 756
Thread images: 245

File: NARUTO.full.2037737.jpg (853KB, 1200x791px) Image search: [Google]
NARUTO.full.2037737.jpg
853KB, 1200x791px
/ss/ edition

>Coming soon:
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
http://gematsu.com/2017/04/naruto-boruto-shinobi-striker-fact-sheet-screenshots

>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
https://discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game%20Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
http://imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
http://pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Last thread:
>>173603269
>>
File: best girl.jpg (895KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
895KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Will there ever be Metal Gear-esque cyborg ninjas in Boruto?
>>
So for the one other anon that seems to play Blazing here, Ninja Road stage 18 is just pushing my fucking shit in. Even if I do manage to pass it, it costs me like two of my squads, and the last one gets obliterated by 4 tails Naruto because they can't kill him fast enough after using up all their chakra against the Hokages

I obviously don't have a Madara, otherwise this would be a non-issue. Who actually does enough damage to clear stage 18 without losing 2/3 of my team? Probably someone fully limit broken, I'm really kicking myself for slacking with that now
>>
Sakura is a worse character than Sasuke by all metrics of character evaluation.
>>
>>174286978
Yeah, okay. I don't remember Sakura ruining an entire series with her existence, but okay.
>>
File: tenneverchanges.png (152KB, 502x611px) Image search: [Google]
tenneverchanges.png
152KB, 502x611px
>>174286016
close
>>
>>174287254
But it was Naruto that ruined the series with his existence
>>
>>174287254
>I don't remember Sakura ruining an entire series with her existence

She pretty much did. She transformed the tale of Naruto and Sasuke into the tale of Naruto, Sasuke, and that loathsome cunt who wouldn't shut the hell up.
>>
>>174287254
The series that she ruined is called 'Naruto', you may have heard of it.
>>
>>174287747
>Exaggeration: The Post.

>>174287791
For what reasons? Oh, she took the spotlight from your precious Hinata?

Honestly, you fags need to get over that girl who rejected you back in highschool because I'm really starting to think all of you are projecting that onto Sakura since she acts the most realistic out of most of the female characters in this series.
>>
>>174288034
You're the one projecting here, anon. No one is even talking about Hinata
>>
File: 1489586122834.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1489586122834.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>thread already ruined
>>
>>174288161
Hinata is always in the air in this general, I'm not naive with that.
>>
>>174288235
Less naive and more delusional, I'd say
>>
>>174288034
Hinata was written for a secondary character from the start. Sakura was a secondary character forced into a primary character role.

You can deny this however much you like. You're just showing how little you know about literary standards and how to write good characters.
>>
>>174288235
You're literally seeing Hinata where she hasn't even been raised. And you're often the first to bring her up.

You're more obsessed with Hinata than the actual Hinatafags are, dude.
>>
>>174287398
Honestly every member of Team 7 not called Kakashi was awful in Shippuden.

Naruto went from annoying, brash, immature troublemaker with some surprising hidden depth to generic shonen protagonist, and then to flawless ninja jesus who forgives everyone and can do everything.

Sasuke went from understandably distant prodigy who was beginning to finally create human bonds, to inconsistent plot tumour whose selfish (but justifiable) actions were forgiven with a slap on the wrist.

Sakura... best I can say about her is that she had begun to show the desire to improve, and in Shippuden all her training is used for one fight, while she spends the rest of the series being used as shipping fodder, or heal-bitch.
>>
File: hinata and pikachu.jpg (1MB, 1145x1325px) Image search: [Google]
hinata and pikachu.jpg
1MB, 1145x1325px
>>174288161
He literally always brings up Hinata when he starts arguing about Sakura. He's usually the one who brings her into it.

I think pinkshit secrectly loves Hinata and is just very tsundere for her. He's obsessed. We should start calling him pinkhinatafag.
>>
>>174288468
>Hinata was written for a secondary character from the start. Sakura was a secondary character forced into a primary character role.
Again, Sakura has not been forced. Stop stating things with no basis. Sakura did not steal any spotlight away from anyone.

>You can deny this however much you like. You're just showing how little you know about literary standards and how to write good characters.
Putting you guys and understanding is like mixing water and oil. And It's ironic since you fags defend Sasuke and Karin as "good" written characters.

>>174288585
I only bring her up because I know this is Hinatafag central and Hinata is always the standard to female characters here. Blame the general and the open Hinatafags in it, not me.
>>
>>174288718
I have stated it before that I don't hate Hianta personally as a character, I hate her fags.
>>
>>174288789
> Sakura didn't steal the spotlight
I never said she did. She was just given a spotlight that she didn't need. I never said it had to go to anyone else. Learn to read.

You still, over a year on, have yet to provide arguments to counter our points, beyond "yeah nah but I already have" and "if you don't believe me, that's not my problem".

I also do blame you. You start the arguments by bringing in Hinata when nobody else has mentioned her, and then immediately rip into her, hoping to pick a fight.

Your best day was unironically April 1 when you weren't cancerous for a small amount of time.
>>
>>174289020
He was just as cancerous with his absurd falseflagging

He should just kill himself really, I couldn't imagine a human being could be quite as pathetic as him. He's even more pathetic than Sakura
>>
>>174289020
>I never said she did. She was just given a spotlight that she didn't need. I never said it had to go to anyone else. Learn to read.
And how exactly didn't she need it? Do just not like the fact she exists?

>You still, over a year on, have yet to provide arguments to counter our points, beyond "yeah nah but I already have" and "if you don't believe me, that's not my problem".
I literally give points and all of you ignore them and say I never said them. It's you guys falling for your own ignorant defense mechanism.

>I also do blame you. You start the arguments by bringing in Hinata when nobody else has mentioned her, and then immediately rip into her, hoping to pick a fight.
It's the Hinatafags who made it about Hinata. 99% of the people here are Hinatafags and have her in mind when these arguments start.

>Your best day was unironically April 1 when you weren't cancerous for a small amount of time.
Oh, because I cosplayed as you fags? Lol.
>>
>>174289241
You faggots who can't be civilized because someone has a different opinion is pathetic. If any of you possessed any humility these arguments would have ended long ago. But you fags just fucking hate your echo chamber being disrupted.
>>
File: 1397686380932.png (461KB, 532x563px) Image search: [Google]
1397686380932.png
461KB, 532x563px
>>174288034
>Sakura is the most realistic female
Either this guy has been around mentally ill women his whole life or he never leaves the house or interacts with females.
>>
>>174289506
The one who jumps to blame Hinatafags as the source of every single opposition to his own opinion is telling someone about humility

What a fucking riot
>>
>>174289663
People who argued with me has proudly said they are Hinatafags and jump down my throat when I defend Sakura or say ANYTHING negative about Hinata. I have the sense to see most of the anons I get into spats with are the same Hinatafags.
>>
>>174289354
>typing in a mongolian underwater basketweaving forum
>cosplaying
The proper term is roleplaying, pinkshit. Besides, we don't hate you because you have a different opinion. Rinfag had different opinions and even stole all the first posts, but he won us over with his sound arguments and his very positive attitude and likability. We hate you because you're a belligerent moron who can't argue or advocate properly.
>>
>>174289885
Rin was never bashed to the extent Sakura has. Saying anything nice about Sakura makes people go apeshit. It's not even comparable.

And besides, you guys bullied the Rinfag most of the time.
>>
>>174289796
You don't have any sense at all. You're delusional. Because some people have called themselves Hinatafags and argued with you, you're now using Hinatafags as scapegoats to make any claim you want and pretend you're justified, and disregard anyone who disagrees as a Hinatafag
>>
>>174289796
Give me a reason for someone who likes Hinata to care if you like or defend Sakura.

>>174290019
We bullied him but he took it like a champ and kept responding with positivity and good arguments so eventually he won us over.
>>
>>174290189
And what is exactly wrong with that when I'm fucking right about it?

>Give me a reason for someone who likes Hinata to care if you like or defend Sakura.
Jealousy mostly. ost of you Hinatafags are buttmad that Sakura "stole" the spotlight from your precious Hinata as heroine along with being a rival as Naruto's potential love interest. And even after Hinata won the Narutobowl you faggots are STILL hostile to Sakura for some retarded reason.

>We bullied him but he took it like a champ and kept responding with positivity and good arguments so eventually he won us over.
Like I said before, Rin never had hatemongering nutjobs constantly attacking her 24/7. Being nice will never tone down the Sakura hate, only enable it.
>>
>>174290619
It wouldn't be wrong. If you were right that is, which you aren't
>>
>>174290910
Mmmhmmm. Okay.
>>
>>174290619
>being jealous of a fictional character, or being bitter towards a fictional character
jfc pinkshit, it's a fucking chinese cartoon. calm your tits. I feel like you need to see a professional about this.
>>
>>174291007
It's the Hinatacunts who make a big deal about it. My responses are just reactionary. It's them who need to get the fuck over it.
>>
>>174291175
You are literally the only one making a big deal about it
>>
>>174291229
Dude, you're the one badmouthing people because they say mean things about Sakura.
>>
>>174291681
What?
>>
>>174291785
Maybe he responded to the wrong post
>>
File: 1474360150792.png (544KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1474360150792.png
544KB, 894x894px
>>
>>174291785
>>174291858 is right, sorry bout that.
>>
>>174290619
> I'm right
> never made a single argument
> blasts others who also say that
wew lad

Also why would Hinatafags be jealous of a character who ended up with a man who made her think he killed her and then disappeared for a decade, leaving her a single mother?
>>
>>174291175
> my responses are reactionary
The main point we have is that you don't need to make your responses. You add nothing to the thread by posting, and actually make the thread better by NOT posting. The thread is best, comfiest, and chillest when you're not here. This is objective fact. Regardless of the reasons you perceive, this is how it is - you objectively make the thread worse simply by posting in it.
>>
>>174292494
Maybe pinkshit is a sasukefag?
>>
>>174292494
>Also why would Hinatafags be jealous of a character who ended up with a man who made her think he killed her and then disappeared for a decade, leaving her a single mother?
I don't know, you ask the Hinafags what their malfunction is. And Hinata doesn't have it right either. Her husband is barely home (And has less of a reason to be absent than Sasuke.), and raised a troublemaker like Boruto, who is not afraid to destroy important and historic monuments. (Which killed of killed people if it fell.) Sakura actually raised a proper child.

>>174292664
You faggots bashing Sakura out of nowhere make these threads worse. Don't throw all the blame on me.

>>174292872
I can confirm that I am not.
>>
>>174292872
Pinkshitfag is a Hinatafag - he talks about her more than almost anyone else in the general.
>>
>>174293082
>>174288898
>>
>>174293150
Self-loathing then, huh
>>
>>174293205
I don't understand your post.
>>
>>174293053
> I don't know, you ask the Hinafags what their malfunction is.
Why is it always someone else's job to do stuff, huh? It's always up to someone else to track down your alleged arguments, up to someone else to ask questions, up to someone else to get answers. Take some fucking initiative.

> Her husband is barely home (And has less of a reason to be absent than Sasuke.)
Reminder that end of Boruto movie showed that the family is ok again.

> raised a troublemaker like Boruto, who is not afraid to destroy important and historic monuments. (Which killed of killed people if it fell.)
And Sakura, an actual adult, destroyed a house in a residential area. Anybody walking out the front? Neighbours? And day she just disrupted because she didn't answer a question? Haha doesn't matter I'm Sakura lmao.

> Sakura actually raised a proper child.
Who now lusts after the aforementioned troublemaker just like her mother lusted after Sasuke. Like mother like daughter, I guess.

>You faggots bashing Sakura out of nowhere make these threads worse. Don't throw all the blame on me.
But it's all your fault? Without you here, the thread would remain chill. I remember how it was before you started posting, dude. The general was better before you started, and nothing you say can change that.
>>
Once again, you faggots still continue not seeing the big picture and trying to deflect any blame in this situation. I'm not going to further entertain you faggots. I've already said my piece.
>>
>>174293627
>Irony
>>
File: 50 cent.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
50 cent.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>174293285
Jesus fuck, you're retarded. Guys what do you think pinkshit's IQ is?
>>
>>174294294
Same as his waifu's
>>
>>174293627
You'll be back, Pinkshit. You always are.

Sakura is an objectively bad character based on any decent literary metric aimed at character writing, and she deserves every bit of hate she receives, and while other characters have similar flaws, they do not have them to to same degree, nor all at the same time.

But hey, you won't reply to this, right? You're done, apparently.
>>
@174294445 (You)
>>
File: that's naughty.jpg (42KB, 851x420px) Image search: [Google]
that's naughty.jpg
42KB, 851x420px
>>174294558
Was pinkshit the original (You) guy all along?!
>>
Signs and symptoms of ASD in school-age children:
> speaking in pre-learned phrases, rather than putting together individual words to form new sentences
He just repeats "I'm right" and "I've already made arguments, and if you don't believe me, that's your fault" over and over

> seeming to talk "at" people, rather than sharing a two-way conversation
Self-evident

> taking people’s speech literally and being unable to understand sarcasm, metaphors or figures of speech
Self-evident

> reacting unusually negatively when asked to do something by someone else
Extreme negative reaction when asked to show proof of arguments

> not being aware of other people’s personal space, or being unusually intolerant of people entering their own personal space
Forces himself into other's conversations

> not understanding how people normally interact socially, such as greeting people or wishing them farewell
Incredibly poor social interaction

> being unable to adapt the tone and content of their speech to different social situations – for example, speaking very formally at a party and then speaking to total strangers in a familiar way
"reeeee Hinatafags" 100% of the time, regardless of topic

> not enjoying situations and activities that most children of their age enjoy
Doesn't enjoy Naruto as a series, enjoys arguing about it instead

> repetitive movements, such as flapping their hands, rocking back and forth, or flicking their fingers
Repeatedly talks shit with no basis in fact.

> playing in a repetitive and unimaginative way, often preferring to play with objects rather than people
Self-evident

> developing a highly specific interest in a particular subject or activity
White-knighting Sakura

> preferring to have a familiar routine and getting very upset if there are changes to their normal routine
Get up, defend Sakura, go to sleep, repeat

Guys I think Pinkshitfag is actually, unironically, not-even-meming a school-age child with autism.
>>
File: large.jpg (98KB, 500x826px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
98KB, 500x826px
>>174295209
I definitely wouldn't be surprised if pinkshit was incredibly autistic IRL.
>>
>>174295209
>>174295645
This can also be applied to Hinatafags.
>>
Honestly, are you fags that bitter than I dare threaten this general with different opinions?
>>
>>174296012
> He says, without posting any form of rebuttal or counter beyond 'I'm rubber, your glue'
Classic autistic child response, honestly.
>>
>>174296196
You know screaming "Autism!" is the most classic insult on this site, right? You faggots did this to yourselves. There is a reason why /a/ hates you fags, and can see through your shit. But like always all of you are too stubborn to see it.
>>
>>174296178
You're opinions doesn't start these arguments, you bitching about lt people badmouthing Sakura does.
>>
>>174296178
Have you guys ever noticed how often pinkshit makes typos by switching words with other similar sounding but grammatically incorrect words?

I bet he has some kind of learning disability.
>>
>>174296524
Maybe if you guys were actually reasonable with your dislike towards Sakura I wouldn't fell the need to intervene. Seeing you fags defend shitty characters like Karin really shows that all of you are on some kind of meme-train with Sakura.
>>
>>174296419
Reminder that the majority of /a/ likes Hinata because she's the type of girl they wish they had. Most nerds don't want an aggressive, angry girlfriend who'd beat the shit out of them.
>>
>>174296675
It only happens here because you faggots piss me off that bad. Why don't any of you just fucking listen and stop acting like complete retards because someone called you out on your Sakura hate brigade? This is why I prefer /a/, they actually have some sense when it comes to the characters. That's why all of you constantly get BTFO on there. When this general finally fucking dies none of you will have anywhere to go.

>>174297079
On the contrary, I see you Hinatafags get constantly BTFO there because all of you are insufferable. Even they can see it.

Just get over your hate-boners for Sakura, you idiots!
>>
>>174297285
How about you add /nsunsg/ to your filter list and forget we ever existed? That'd be better for everyone.
>>
>>174293150
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
>>
>>174297363
How about you go fuck yourself? I'm trying to make this place good. And there is also the fact you faggots bring your faggotry outside of here with your overzealous feelings for Hinata and your love for other boys with your yaoi. /a/ thinks this place is gay for fuck sakes.
>>
>>174297871
>not liking a shitty character somehow makes the general bad
Explain.
>>
>>174297871
Why do you care what /a/ thinks of this general? Why do you care enough to post in this general at all?
>>
>>174298024
I know this is an alien concept for you, but there are people who like characters you don't, like Sakura for example. And when you guys act like massive cunts over this, it creates a toxic environment that drives people away. What I'm saying is, if you guys were more accepting to other characters outside of your bubble, heated arguments like this wouldn't happen. Do you understand where I'm coming from with this?

>>174298050
Because this place is basically a Naruto general and you fags are holding it back because you want your one-sided kinds of discussions. I don't like that shit, and that kind of mentality needs to be thrown in the dumpster.
>>
>>174297871
> I'm trying to make this place good
Literally everyone else here thinks irs already good, apart from you. What you want to do is make it good for YOU at the expense of everyone else's enjoyment.
>>
>>174298503
I think this place is good compared to a lot of others, but to be fair I think it was a lot better before. It's been slowly dying but that isn't any one person's fault in particular. But pinkshit definitely isn't helping things. Other than inflating post numbers, which I guess is okay because I worry less about the thread dying for those few hours.
>>
>>174298417
Why don't you just go to NarutoForums if you want open discussion and Sakura circlejerking? Why do you come to a place that you know is hostile towards you (not Sakura, you, as a person) and then put genuine effort into changing it which you know by now will never happen?
>>
>>174298503
I want this place good for everyone. The only expense is denying some of you an echo chamber - which we don't need. If you see enjoyment in a echo chamber then you need to rethink your priorities. You may not understand, but I have this general's best interest at heart.
>>
File: 03983844.png (219KB, 267x349px) Image search: [Google]
03983844.png
219KB, 267x349px
You people must be out of your fucking minds. You cock-sucking Hyūga-loving degenerates deserve a fate worst than death, and I will see to it that you receive just that.
I'm glad this general is dying. And in 50 years when you're old and brittle and clinging to life, I will be waiting for you. You don't have to believe in the afterlife now, but know that you will come face to face with me within it. I will dive deep into the depths of hell to fish out your depraved, worthless soul. And when you beg for forgiveness, I will show you no mercy. I will inflict terror into your heart, and you will regret every single time you pressed that post button to submit your foolishness on this website.

Don't bother praying to absolve your sins, because no God will accept those with such a level of degeneracy as yourselves.
>>
>>174298769
I don't know why I have to leave when I'm making valid points about the atmosphere in here. Do you people want this place to continue to be shit? There is nothing with going the "Live And Let Live" route when it comes to people liking Sakura.
>>
>>174298839
> I want this place good for everyone
Then fuck off. We don't hate Sakura, we fucking hate you. We literally don't treat any other Sakurafag as poorly as we treat you, simply because you are a cunt of a person with no self-awareness. It's that fucking simple.
>>
>>174299217
Incorrect. You guys still bash Sakura when I'm not intervening along with treating other people who like Sakura badly outside of this general. Sorry, but no dice with your reasoning.
>>
>>174299064
That's-a tasty pasta!

>>174299170
Because you are the cancer. It's not Sakura or Sakurafags. It's you. Just you. You are what's killing this thread, and the worst part is you don't even realise.
>>
>>174298417
You're talking down to me for not liking a character yet I'm the cunt? Yeah, okay.

Yeah I understand, you want censorship. I shouldn't and won't hold my tongue because someone might not like my opinion of a character they like. If it bother them too bad.

This is 4chan if shit like that bothers you then you don't belong here.
>>
>>174299363
I never said we don't bash Sakura. I'm saying that she, and other Sakurafags, don't cop it as bad as you.

If you didn't post, the Sakura-bashing would be few and far between, and would be mostly good-natured. You inflame and ruin it. You'll never admit it, but you do.
>>
>>174299557
I don't think pinkshit understands the concept of good-natured shitting on a character. People shit on tenten all the time around here because she's a meme character at this point, but people still like her a lot.
>>
>>174299395
Oh, I'M killing the thread, not the lack of posters that gear activity. It's ME, the one with the different opinion.

L.M.F.A.O

>>174299483
See, I'm not asking for censorship. You are going with the common misconception that butthurt haters believe every time an argument starts. I just want this place not to be autistic towards a character with petty hate and capsizing a thread because of it. I have never asked for censorship, just common sense.

>>174299557
As far as I know, the Sakura hate here has deceased since I've decided to clean house. Yeah, there are still some spergs here and there, but I feel like I've made SOME form of impact on this place.
>>
I think Pinkshit might actually be getting more and more crazy as he realises he doesn't actually have a hold on the general and can't actually control what people say. He's stuck in his own personal hell of pushing a boulder up a hill and having it roll down over him when he gets halfway up.
>>
>>174299820
> I've had some form of impact
Yeah, you've driven posters away. You've actively assisted and killing the thread more than the Hinatafags ever have. Good job, you fucking retard. And people have been shitting on Sakura MORE, because now we know we can always get a rise out of you and always revive the thread if it's near death.
>>
>>174300039
The Hinatafags killed this fucking place with their rampant waifufaggotry. Literally everyone outside of this place can see how toxic Hinatafags are. ONLY this place defends them because it is their haven. Their HQ.
>>
> im done arguing with you faggots
> continues to argue for more than half an hour
Every fucking time
>>
>>174300238
You killed it by starting arguments about Sakura. We say one word, and that launches you into a diatribe, seeing Hinata fans where there aren't any, and bringing Hinata into conversations before anybody else does.

If it's Hinata central like you say, how come every other female character can be discussed? Hell, even Sakura can be. Just not by you.

Sakura is allowed. You are not. Like in last thread, where the anon did up two full posts of reasoning, and nobody shit on them. Nobody hated them. They actually got praise for their arguments and how they were worded.

If that doesn't show that the problem is you, nothing will. But we both know you'll never admit it, because you have a victim complex, and it can never be your fault.
>>
>>174300453
I can accept blame, the problem is none of you will. All of this is not one-sided. None of you are goody-goody in this. If I'm taking responsibility for this, than so should the rest of you. There is no good guy here.
>>
>>174300669
The problem is that you're pointing the finger at literally every other person in this thread. To you, everyone is a Hinatafag. You like Ino? Hinatafag. You like Tenten? Hinatafag. You like Naruto? Closet Hinatafag. Don't actually like anyone? Sleeper agent Hinatafag.

We joke amongst ourselves, because we can understand that calling Sakura shit, depending on the context, is nothing more than a joke. You, however, take everything said in this thread with complete seriousness. Even through text, we're often so obvious that were joking, and you take it like a personal attack on your person.
>>
>>174300669
Yes, we're all very bad for not taking your hurt fee-fees more seriously and censoring ourselves to make this a nicer place for you. Now will you please leave this place already if you hate us big meanie heads so much?
>>
>>174300965
>We were just joking!
More like MOCKING when it comes to Sakura. If they were jokes, they would actually be funny, which they're not.
>>
>>174301130
We don't you fags just leave?
>>
>>174301137
They're funny to people who aren't you. Humour is subjective. You do not get to decide what is objectively funny or not funny. Same way you don't get to decide what people can or cannot say in this general.
>>
>>174301306
You're still pushing this false narrative that I'm trying to censor people when I'm not.
>>
>>174301246
If everyone who disagreed with you left, you'd be the only one here, alone.

Although I guess that's what you want. A safe space with nobody to argue against you. An echo chamber to yell "SAKURA IS THE BEST" into, and hear nothing but affirmations in response.
>>
>>174301246
Because none of us are supremely offended or outraged by anything on here? We don't care to leave because we're not having a bad time?
>>
>>174301385
You want us to stop saying something that is upsetting to you, even though you are an incredible minority, and doing so would make a worse experience for the majority.

Will you stop posting, because what you say upsets me?

You definitely want to censor what we say.
>>
Whatever fags. I'm done for tonight. Have fun being assholes.
>>
>>174301568
You said that over half an hour ago, you fucking retard. We know you'll be lurking.
>>
>>174301713
He'll be back eventually. He always is. I wish we could dox this guy and find out where he lives.
>>
>>174302076
I unironically want to fight him. I swear I get seconds away from an aneurysm every time he posts.
>>
File: ed lolington.png (20KB, 150x133px) Image search: [Google]
ed lolington.png
20KB, 150x133px
>>174302183
Sounds like you have a better reason to want him to stop posting than he has for nearly everyone else in this thread to stop posting.
>>
>10
>>
File: 1010_toy_scroll.jpg (159KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1010_toy_scroll.jpg
159KB, 707x1000px
>>174306369
>>
>9
>>
Pinkshit really kills the general, huh?
>>
>>174307489
Woah there
>>
>>174311553
You guys respond to him. I disagree with some of his points, I agree with some of his points. But I don't care, so I scroll through and skip.

And damn captcha, lay off the street signs.
>>
>10
>>
>>174314149
I always assume it's the same person who posts >10 in every thread.
>>
File: 1486004556915.png (1MB, 1600x613px) Image search: [Google]
1486004556915.png
1MB, 1600x613px
>10
>>
File: 1457371454834.gif (418KB, 128x212px) Image search: [Google]
1457371454834.gif
418KB, 128x212px
>>174314278
It's like the same 3
>>
File: p.txt.jpg (42KB, 290x337px) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.jpg
42KB, 290x337px
cutest Uchiha
>>
>>174322204
By far
>>
>>174322204
>that slut
>cute
Pick one.

Would still smash tho
>>
>>174323680
drawn by Kishi = cute
drawn by other guy = slut? i guess

Me too senpai.
>>
File: 6.jpg (414KB, 1184x726px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
414KB, 1184x726px
>>
>https://wavemotioncannon.com/2017/04/16/interview-with-naruto-animator-chengxi-huang-part-12/
Interview With Naruto Animator Chengxi Huang (Part1/2)
>>
Only just got into the multiplayer and being an ausfag there's little to no hope of me finding a decent opponent lagging.
Will the legacy collection revive the playerbase?
>>
>>174326198
Awesome.
Thanks senpai.

>>174326251
Can't say for sure, but there's a good chance. Especially for those who never bothered with the games at first, who might now wanna check 'em out in the bundle.
>>
>>174325173
That doujin is pretty great.
>>
>>174326198
Neat
>>
>>174326198
If this the NH fag animator?
>>
>>174329180
I think there's multiple NH fag animators
>>
>>174332029
Are there multiple animators drawing the NH images?
>>
>>174329180
I think it's the same animator with the twitter and tumblr account
>>
I like Sakura, but she is no favorite of mine
I wish Kishimoto actually handled her better for her supposed main character status
>>
>>174338812
I think we all wish she was written better, anon.
>>
File: GQHM02c.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GQHM02c.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>10
>>
File: kti.jpg (324KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kti.jpg
324KB, 1920x1080px
>>174343679
I'm sorry my queen
>>
File: Death.png (400KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
Death.png
400KB, 514x514px
>>174297285
>Just get over your hate-boners for Sakura, you idiots!
>Just get over your hate-boners
i don't have a boner though, only hate.
>>
>>174326769
sauce?
>>
File: lunch boxxed.png (180KB, 864x639px) Image search: [Google]
lunch boxxed.png
180KB, 864x639px
wow
this thread is fucking garbage.
>>
File: tumblr_of8rsiw38a1vzuz3no1_1280.jpg (203KB, 1147x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of8rsiw38a1vzuz3no1_1280.jpg
203KB, 1147x640px
>>174346625
It's thanks to the one-two punch of pinkshit shitting himself again and particularly low activity.
>>
>>174346625
You must be new here
>>
>>
>>174350939
>>
File: inojin.gif (433KB, 540x273px) Image search: [Google]
inojin.gif
433KB, 540x273px
Who's your husbando?
>>
>>174351641
Sai
>>
>>174351641
Shinki
>>
>>174358117
>t. Arata
>>
>>174358664
New summary when?
TPK when?
>>
>>174351641
Itachi
>>
>>174358932
TPK?
>>
File: dadruto daki.jpg (50KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
dadruto daki.jpg
50KB, 600x800px
>>174351641
Dadruto
>>
File: Completely innocuous relaxation.png (560KB, 850x772px) Image search: [Google]
Completely innocuous relaxation.png
560KB, 850x772px
>>174351641
Since day 1.
>>
>>174364551
Hinata pls
>>
File: IMG_0639.jpg (41KB, 879x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0639.jpg
41KB, 879x496px
>>174351641
Madara or Itachi
>>174358983
I see another you have great taste
>>
>>174360808
total party kill. i'm assuming that's coming up soon.
>>
>>174366116
She has excellent taste.
>>
>9
>>
Just finished NUNS4 story battles.
Started the adventure mode.
Sakura a top bro wingman, tryin' hard to get Nart some sweet Hinapuss.
>>
Will Bort become a villainous character as Boruto the series progresses? His right eye is damaged after all
>>
>>174374247
Bort is a bit of a dick, whether he is aware of it or not.
I'd like to think he's gonna reach a certain point of dickishness, then it's gonna cost him big in someway (probably a death or something serious) and he'll calm down and focus his energy on fighting better for the right reasons.
>>
>>174374602
He's not a dick, per se, just reckless and hates to lose.
>>
>>174374602
I somewhat agree. His dialogue with Kawaki seemed to imply that he knew of Kawaki's goals, and failed to stop them from happening. Considering the fact he has a slashed headband, an inspiring to others personality, a blinded right eye, and is easily manipulated, what Im personally predicting is that Kawaki is going to manipulate Boruto into convincing others to join his cause and to carry out his plans, causing Bort to go rouge and to destroy Kohona. When Bort realizes what he has done, he turns on Kawaki, leading to the flashfoward,and making Bort into a Big Boss-like figure
>>
>>174358932
Might get to it today, if people are actually waiting for it.
>>
If they pulled a switcheroo and made bort the evil one, the last person defending the evil ninja empire his father stood for, then I would be downright impressed.
>>
>>174375905
>Big Bort
>>
>>174377317
We already know that is the case. Kohona is a shit hole, filled with brain-damaged overpowered idiots and ruled by the strongest, most charismatic, stupidest idiot of them all, who blatantly plays favorites and would like to go alien hunting and do paper-work than be a family man
Madara and Kaguya were right
>>
>>174378390
>Solid Salad
>>
>Uzumaki Boruto (VA: Sanbei Yuuko)
>Special skill: Shadow Clone Jutsu
>The son of the Seventh Hokage, Uzumaki Naruto. He has a mischievous personality and often causes problems, but he cherishes his friends. After he saved Kaminarimon Denki, the two became friends. He has a little sister named Himawari!

>Uzumaki Naruto (VA: Takeuchi Junko) Naruto works tirelessly every day as the Seventh Hokage. This becomes a source of conflict between him and Boruto.
>Worries about: Boruto's behavior

>Uchiha Sarada (VA: Kikuchi Kokoro)
>Dislikes: Bratty things
>Boruto's classmate and childhood friend. She's astonished at how Boruto does nothing but cause trouble. However, she acknowledges that Boruto cares about his comrades.

>Uzumaki Hinata (VA: Mizuki Nana)
>Her precious thing: Her family
>Naruto's wife and Boruto and Himawari's mother. She's normally gentle, but it seems she gets scary when she's mad.

>Kaminarimon Denki (VA: Ikki Chihiro)
>Likes: Studying science and technology
>Boruto's classmate and the son of the Kaminarimon Company's head. He was rescued from a shakedown by Boruto.
>>
>>174379441
Now for the side text for each character:
>Boruto: Did he get his unheard of personality from his father?!
>Sarada: Boruto's childhood friend who aims to be Hokage.
>Naruto: The Seventh Hokage, Boruto's father
>Hinata: She supports Naruto and protects the family
>Denki: Boruto's somewhat timid friend
>>
>>174379441
I like how they made Salad's personality tidbit be about her dislikes
>>
>>174343679
I forget how good the game looks when not playing on a toaster
>>
File: Itachi Smile.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Itachi Smile.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>174358983
>>174366332
My african-american brothers
>>
>>174380107
He is truly the Boss of Naruto
>>
>>174361086
this one always makes me so uncomfortable
>>
>>174380107
>>174380423
I liked itachi better when he was a mysterious genuine crazy bad guy instead of some kind of hero. Fucking fight me.
>>
>>174383272
>he doesn't find the thought of cuddling with a bashful blonde bara like dadruto arousing
>>
>>174383272
It just makes me feel bad about not having my own Naruto daki.
>>
>>174361086
>Dadruto will never kiss you and fill your butt with his love
>>
File: tumblr_ookag4dYlw1tltr42o1_1280.jpg (208KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ookag4dYlw1tltr42o1_1280.jpg
208KB, 1200x675px
>>174379441
>>
>>174387543
I know, right? I want a daki of everyone in best family so I can pretend I'm in their family instead of the shitty one I got ;_;
>>
>>174391361
>>
File: IMG_2526.jpg (62KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2526.jpg
62KB, 1191x670px
>>174391864
>that question mark on the relationship between Bort and mitsuki
>>
>>174391864
Lel, himawari doesn't even get a picture
>>
>>174395402
WHOmawari?
>>
>>174389739
>Naruto will never fill you up at both ends like a cream puff
It's not fair!
>>
>>174379441
>Uzumaki Hinata
Still warms my heart to see it officially written like that
>>
>>174398671
I agree
>>
File: C9d295GUQAAsBnB.jpg (466KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C9d295GUQAAsBnB.jpg
466KB, 1536x2048px
>>
>>174402076
TL Anon?
>>
>>174398268
>dadruto will never use his mighty aryan meatbat to impregnate you with his ubermensch seed
>>
File: T4YhABQ.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
T4YhABQ.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>10
>>
>>174405457
If I were a lady I'd probably feel that way as well
>>
>>174408612
I'm a guy and i still lament over how that will never happen.
>>
File: C9TwLyWVYAEHM1k.jpg (115KB, 510x765px) Image search: [Google]
C9TwLyWVYAEHM1k.jpg
115KB, 510x765px
>>
>>174409194
Pretty gay desu
>>
>>174412938
Exactly
>>
3 lil' bunny-girls hopping through the forest.....
>>
File: flapjack.jpg (238KB, 800x1075px) Image search: [Google]
flapjack.jpg
238KB, 800x1075px
>>
>>174413976
>3d 'art'
>>
File: 1483786490073.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483786490073.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>174391361
>Uzumaki Hinata (VA: Mizuki Nana)
>Naruto's wife, Boruto's mother. She supports the Hokage and pours love into her children. She also strictly admonishes the mold-breaking Boruto.

>Uzumaki Naruto (VA: Takeuchi Junko)
>The Hero of the Shinobi World, who, after overcoming numerous difficulties, was inaugurated as the Seventh Hokage. He pursues his duties and worries about not being able to see his children.
>>
>Best girl in all episodes so far
>Temari in this episode
>Pinkshit hasn't even had a line yet

Feels good family
>>
Episode 3 is out.

Metal Lee has stage fright and 'training' with shuriken appears to just be 'throw it at logs until it sticks lmao'

Shino really is a terrible teacher.
>>
Looks like the first however many episodes will just be various classmates getting possessed by the snake thing and Boruto playing a role in expunging it. I sort hope Temari isn't just an angry mother trope, though.

I guess since the first episode is over, animation quality has gone back to what we more or less expect from SP.

Class Rep-chan is a qt though.
>>
Sorta hoping for some nice little heart-to-heart between Boruto and Hinata as they try to figure out exactly what Boruto's weird bastardised ByakuTenseigan is.

Doubt it'll happen though. Probably just something he'll happen to figure out, or even worse, he'll just be explicitly told what it is by some deus ex machina character.

Bonus points for Hinata dragging Orochimaru in since he's apparently a good guys now, and he knows so much about kekkei genkai and dojutsu, although that has a 0% chance of happening
>>
File: mpc-hc64_2017-04-19_15-37-01.jpg (748KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc64_2017-04-19_15-37-01.jpg
748KB, 1920x1080px
>>174285993
Guess 1010 wasn't infertile after all!
>>
>>174422798
I think all that showed is that Rock Lee fucked a dragon.
>>
>>174421595
This time when they showed it, it had the special wavy effects like the Tenseigan. Can anyone make a webm?
>>
>>174290619
>Sakura "stole" the spotlight from Hinata
Without trying to get into your discussion with those Anons I'll say that I remember way more fondly Hinata's actions for the sake of Naruto than Sakura's for him or Sasuke.

Namely:
>Hinata builds some courage and decide to throw her life away in an effort to save Naruto from Pain (which ended up triggering the 6TK Transformation, the encounter with Minato and bla bla bla)
-What was Sakura doing? Watching the whole deal while praying for Naruto's victory or otherwise they would have gotten fucked up (Plus screaming out loud: "NARUTOOOOOOO! COME BACK PLEEEEEASEEE!" [Or was it a thing made for Storm 2? I can't remember] before he actually appeared in the destroyed Konoha).

And then Hinata's kind words that saved Naruto from getting drown in despair.

And then..
>Sasuke-Kuuuun! (L)
>I have to kill Sasuke in order to save him from the darkness.. even though he was clearly stronger than me when we last saw and he could be even stronger now, what could possibly go wrong?
>Naruto..? I love you (lolz no friendo, jk)! <3

And then the whole "I have to get better to not drag them down" ordeal that was probably repeated as much as the Uchiha Massacre's flashback and annoyed the hell out of me because she never got real strength (courage, valor, the decision not to let her inner fears to dictate her actions) until the very. fucking. end.

Granted, she at least tried her best to keep Naruto alive as much as she could, but at that point the negative memories that people (or at least I) got from her were already too many to giving a shit anymore.

Also, she (again, paralyzed by her fears) couldn't destroy Madara's Rinnegan as Obito requested, which was the main reason why Madara ended up being as much of a threat as he was.

>>174379441
I just can't like Sarada's new costume, I'd rather have her using the one she used in every other iteration instead.
>>
>>174423259
Mate, that particular argument is over. Wait for the next one.
>>
File: Boruto vs Tenseigan.jpg (46KB, 842x362px) Image search: [Google]
Boruto vs Tenseigan.jpg
46KB, 842x362px
>>174423221
It's still a bit different. I think that was simply for the sake of making it look fancy. It still lacks the true lotus shape of a real Tenseigan. I still think it'll just be something new, because God knows there isn't enough fucking eyehax in this series already.

Kishimoto probably regretted not giving Naruto one to match Sasuke, and tried to shoehorn it into Boruto.
>>
>>174423628
Didn't Toneri's eyes go through a less defined lotus-free shape before maturing? Could that be happening to Boruto, hence why it only comes out rarely?
>>
File: TenTen Metal Lee.jpg (1MB, 1180x3200px) Image search: [Google]
TenTen Metal Lee.jpg
1MB, 1180x3200px
>>174422917
>inb4 DragonWomb
>>
>>174423949
I dunno for certain. I'm looking through various pictures, and either the design is wrong, or the colour is wrong, when it comes to Boruto's eye.

It's possible that SP is just putting their usual creative flair on it, and it IS a run-of-the-mill Tenseigan. I guess that'd sort of make sense, and would mean that Hinata could actually sort of explain to him what it is.
>>
Anyone notice they fixed the weeb run in the ending? Looks a lot better now.
>>
>>174423427
I know, I know. It's just that I really needed to let those thoughts flow out.

>>174423628
>>174424251
All in all, it would make a lot of sense for Boruto's new eye to be an Imperfect manifestation of the Tenseigan more than it be a whole new thing though.

The requirements for the Tenseigan are a pair of Hyüga Eyes along the chakra of the Ötsutsuki Clan, right? It fits perfectly, Boruto has the chakra from both, Hagoromo & Hamura to a certain degree inherited from his parents, but since his eyes are a mix of Naruto's and Hinata's, maybe the Tenseigan can't manifest in its most pure form, looking like this.
>>
>>174424406
ū and Ō, not ü and Ö
>>
>>174424406
>>174424567
I think this is the first time I've even see someone make this mistake. Rare.
>>
>>174426594
In my defense I'll say that using "¨" for every case is easier than bothering remembering which variation goes where. With that being said, I'll try to see how can I use the "u" with the horizontal line on top of it with the keyboard in spanish.
>>
File: trump tobirama.jpg (957KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
trump tobirama.jpg
957KB, 960x919px
>>174423628
Eyehax was a fucking mistake
>>
>>174427505
It's easier to just use 'uu' or 'Oo', which is more or less the same.
>>
>>174427505
How about just typing it without any fancy characters? There are multiple romanization schemes in Japanese besides Hepburn, so it's also fine to use the typing scheme, which uses two of the same vowels to represent the extended vowel instead of the vowel with the line (Hyuuga, Ootsutsuki).
>>
>>174427505
>spanish
......beaner?
>>
File: xMFwmeW.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
xMFwmeW.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>10
>>
>>174428593
It can't be beaner. He's not blogposting.
>>
>>174432158
>be black Zetsu
>always happy
>warm, comfy and safe(ish)
>tucked up inside mommas sleeve
>probably have free access to bitty
>fiddle with ninjaland history throughout the ages to bring back mom
>miss that sweet rabbit-goddess breastmilk
>living the dream
>????
>profit
>>
>>174433240
it didn't end well for him though
>>
File: 1487808321664.png (999KB, 1048x587px) Image search: [Google]
1487808321664.png
999KB, 1048x587px
>>174395652
>>
File: Naruto_Attacks_Kaguya.png (832KB, 958x538px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_Attacks_Kaguya.png
832KB, 958x538px
>>174435249
no more fresh, warm Kaguya milk for that guy.

Any chance he could escape?

>>174435828
Deadliest cutie
>>
File: 1490906757464.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490906757464.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>10
>>
>>174439909
>orange boxers
a nice thought, and I suppose CC2 had to censor it for ratings an' all that crap, but there's no way Nart didn't make those fellas totally nude-nudes in the manga.
Why else would Kag and Sakura react how they did?
>ultimate_woman_peen-power_distraction_jutsu_mega_attack!
>>
>>174439909
I like Kaguya's expression
>>
>>174442119
>squirted but he still lickin
>>
File: 1462253092098.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462253092098.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>10
>>
>>174421595
>as they try to figure out exactly what Boruto's weird bastardised ByakuTenseigan is
It can't happen in the anime yet because it hasn't been revealed in the manga.

Anyway, I think some autistic sperglord from /a/ cracked the code.
>>>/a/156112060
>>>/a/156112347
>>>/a/156112489

>>174423221
>Can anyone make a webm?
I have a .gif if that's alright.
>>
>>174423628
>>174423949
It won't mature into a proper Tenseigan until the Ootsutsuki chakra from the seal on his arm resonates with his eye for long enough to start the transformation.
>>
File: [keikaku intensifies].gif (270KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
[keikaku intensifies].gif
270KB, 250x250px
>>174421595
>implying they won't bring Hiashi in to explain it
It's his creation, after all.
>>
>>174448127
Ghosts AND aliens? Jesus christ this series is going to be a fucking shit show.
>>
>>174449857
Japanese mythology is full of ghosts and aliens, you fucking uneducated moron.
>>
>>174450123
They had myths about people living on the moon, they didn't conceptualize them as outer space aliens like modern people do or the naruto universe does, they're more like a civilization of angels or like elves in the undying lands in lord of the rings.
>>
>>174450454
>or the naruto universe does
They don't. They literally never called them aliens once. That was us. We did that.
>>
>>174450938
In fact, they seem to be referred to as gods in the manga, according to Momoshiki. So they are are deific figures in the context of this universe.

>>174449857
Ghosts have already been introduced several times in this series, you fucking stupid retard. There were the Edo Tensei, reincarnated spirits of the dead, and the Shinigami, which is straight up a death god who eats souls.
>>
File: IMG_8999.jpg (85KB, 567x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8999.jpg
85KB, 567x654px
>>174449857
>Bort going full spooky mulder.
Naruto X-files is something I can get behind.
>>
File: IMG_2899.png (216KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2899.png
216KB, 500x452px
>10 minus 1
>>
File: ttf.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ttf.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>174454118
>>
File: 6QSM9Uh.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6QSM9Uh.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>9
>>
File: 1424500523987.jpg (192KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1424500523987.jpg
192KB, 1200x1200px
>6
>>
>>174459203
Kishimoto really loves blondes with big boobies huh?
>>
File: 035.png (2MB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
035.png
2MB, 760x1200px
>>174459203
>>
>>174459203
>>174459913
>Tig Ol' Biddies
I think they're full of chakra.
Or secret ninja weapons.
>>
File: 1464874207852.jpg (92KB, 572x758px) Image search: [Google]
1464874207852.jpg
92KB, 572x758px
>>174459703
Who doesn't?
>>
File: Extra THICC.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Extra THICC.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>174459203
>>174459913
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEgwxGWgiIg
>>
File: cBG6oqo.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cBG6oqo.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>9
>>
File: IMG_2907.jpg (18KB, 256x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2907.jpg
18KB, 256x269px
>9
>>
File: 1485982925445.jpg (296KB, 580x655px) Image search: [Google]
1485982925445.jpg
296KB, 580x655px
>>174464639
>>
>>174465448
Stop
>>
>>174465448
What did you use to make that?
>>
>>174428308
>>174428325
That's probably my best option, yeah.

>>174428593
Beaners are Mexicans, I'm not. It seriously triggers me whenever someone thinks that Mexico represents all the countries in this world that speaks in Spanish, to be quite honest.

>>174448127
I'm calling it now, his new Doujutsu will be the excuse for a meeting with Minato, Kushina and maybe Neji and/or Hagoromo in the Pure World, as if this were an average fanfic.
>>
File: 1462403066010.jpg (2MB, 1280x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1462403066010.jpg
2MB, 1280x4320px
>>174467994
http://www.imagemagick.org/Usage/resize/#liquid-rescale
>>
>>174473740
Meh, at least they'll be ghosts and not palling around with the living, completely invalidating any tension a character death in this series would have. And at least only Boruto will be capable of seeing/speaking to them.
>>
File: k2GW7wF.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
k2GW7wF.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>10
>>
>yfw you realize that Salad is probably going to become Madara-tier, as they unlocked their eyehax around the same age
The fact that their names are similar is not a coincidence, folks
>>
>>174476174
>the drool
kek
just noticed it now. Has that pic been edited?

>>174476526
Wonder if they'll have similar weaknesses......
>>
>>174476771
Salad is already established being weak for dick. Similar weaknesses confirmed
>>
>>174477080
I wonder if she'll have problems peeing in front of other people.
>>
>>174476526
Sarada being Madara-tier while Bort is Kaguya/Momoshiki-tier would be a good way to keep her relevant while still establishing Bort as top dog.
>>
>>174477207
Yeah, definitely, as she is a girl she can only pee in a position that forces her to be forward-facing
>>
>>174477413
Then it's settled. She'll be the new Madara. And in the far-off future when assholes rediscover the Edo Tensei and use it to wage war, the first thing she'll do upon being reincarnated is tear the planet apart looking for Boruto.
>>
>>174477413
>forward-facing
Uh, not entirely true senpai.
sister can pee standing, the freak. and sorta aim it too. According to her anyways, I've never watcher her urinate.
>>
>>174477317
Agreed, but is not Madara > Ayys?
I guess if they wanted Bort still to be the top dog combat ability-wise they could give Salad Ninja AIDS, forcing her to use her weaker abilities if she does not want to drastically speed up the progression of her disease.
>>
File: 1492039419002.png (418KB, 858x430px) Image search: [Google]
1492039419002.png
418KB, 858x430px
>>174392041
It's gonna be homolust isn't it?
>>
>>174478609
lel
At least it'll be pure..............-ish.
>>
File: hold_on_to_the_B.png (376KB, 634x708px) Image search: [Google]
hold_on_to_the_B.png
376KB, 634x708px
>>174478609
Everyone on Team Konohamaru wants to feel Bolt's nuts.
>>
>>174477873
>but is not Madara > Ayys?
Ask Black Zetsu

The obvious answer is no
>>
>>174478609
Man Mitsuki's introduction's going to be fucking weird. He'll probably just autistically appear in front of Boruto one day and try and become his best friend.
>>
>>174478919
Preview Text suggest that he will be popular so Boruto throws a Autistic Screeching
>>
>>174478818
But was not Madara handling Sasuke and Naruto with Sage of Six Paths power-ups fine with only one eye?
Kaguya may have more HP than Madara and she was also fighting full MS Kakashi, I will give you that, but even with her Rinne-Sharingan and Black-Zetsu helping her she still got sealed easily
>>
>>174478716
lel

Sometimes i have wierd(er) thoughts. Heres one:
Borts nuts 'n bolt have been inside Hinata. Not in a sexual way (hopefully) but in a "holy cow, we're all grown inside a womb, isn't that mad!" -kinda way.

I'll go back into hiding now.....................
>>
>>174479281
> hi, I'm Mitsuki
> REEEEEE I'M NOT RIDING MY FATHER'S COATTAILS
> w-what?
> HE'S JUST A STUPID OLD MAN WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING REEEEEEEEEEE
> i...i don't underst-
> FIGHT ME YOU SNAKEY CUNT I'LL SHOW YOU HOW STRONG I AM ALL ON MY OWN
>>
>>174479935
Dunno why but i read it as Boruto being Strayan
>>
>>174480109
"That's not a shuriken"
*pulls out Demon Wind Shuriken*
"THIS is a shuriken"
>>
>>174480109
>>174480109
I read it in Eli's voice from MGSV
>>
Anyone have ideas for skill-related mini-quests? Like, cause X amount of damage with a certain weapon, or shit like that, to unlock little perks? I've got two per character already, but I'm wondering if anyone else has ideas.
>>
>>174477868
Not that hard actually, you just have to hold your legs far enough apart.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>174477868
> I've never watched her urinate
>>
>>174480235
>>174480381
>>174480409
>>174480785
Topkeks
>>
File: erotic.png (192KB, 300x181px) Image search: [Google]
erotic.png
192KB, 300x181px
>>174480409
wew lass
you'll have to show us that technique sometime.
>>
>>174479825
Bort's also sucked on Hinata's tits nin-sexually. The lucky little twat.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (46KB, 163x107px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
46KB, 163x107px
>>174481317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP3wnYe6Muw
>>
File: tenten_club.png (270KB, 484x750px) Image search: [Google]
tenten_club.png
270KB, 484x750px
>10
>>
>9
>>
>>174480386
Maybe some kind of accuracy mini quest, like how many targets they can hit in some given time? Like the target mini game in smash. Maybe some extra experience reward for number of dudes knocked out or killed, if experience is a thing. Or a mini quest where they have to do some spying like gathering information by eavesdropping, or peeping on women in the bath. How about a test of skill to see who can make someone cum the fastest.
>>
>>174479281
I doubt that. They'll probably bond over the fact they're the only two in the school to use Iwabe as a punching bag
>>
>9
>>
File: 4chqSKN-1.jpg (80KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4chqSKN-1.jpg
80KB, 800x1280px
Dead thread
Post whatever
>>
>>174488085
>spoiler
Probably Arata, he was taught by the biggest slut in the series, and also he's a gay.
>>
>>174496087
What if he had to make a girl cum?
>>
File: 1469008469293.jpg (751KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469008469293.jpg
751KB, 1520x1200px
>>
>>174499183
Thought it was danzo for a second there. Weird.
>>
>>174496087
> biggest slut
Arata wasn't apprenticed to Ino, though?
>>
>>
>>174498227
Chakra enhanced finger blasting?

Yeah he'd probably just pass that off to someone else
>>
>>174501586
So which member of job squad could make a girl cum the fastest?
>>
>>174503659
Waniko. She probably has more experience than the others.
>>
File: Nibo.png (55KB, 329x356px) Image search: [Google]
Nibo.png
55KB, 329x356px
>>174480386

Wasn't Arata prone to trying to get himself killed?
Perhaps something like taking as little damage as possible or being a certain distance from enemies and the reward being I don't know,an extra point on a reaction attack from an enemy or something?
You could also encourage others to try to protect Arata more I guess,but regardless you'd have to make it so it doesn't lock people into a 'perfect' style of play and hamper independent thought.

I feel like you should've actually probably spoilered this.
If I knew there were side-missions for say,shuriken accuracy,I'd use every free action to toss some out,but then I'm a huge faggot so eh.
>>
>>174504541
>Wasn't Arata prone to trying to get himself killed?
It's like he fears death but also he longs for it.
>>
File: 1480633477663.jpg (897KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480633477663.jpg
897KB, 1520x1200px
>>
File: Bonono.png (45KB, 329x356px) Image search: [Google]
Bonono.png
45KB, 329x356px
>>174504894

I can relate to that
>>
>>174488085
I don't really want it to be random in the sense that their success or failure depends on dice rolls. I want it more to be something they can work towards long term. For example, Fugetsu causing damage with Nenryobo, while technically dice-related, is something he can work towards over the course of several games or combats.

I'm not really using XP in this game, I just level them up when I think they've done enough. As I've said, I've slowed down levelling up, since I gave them big HP and CP boosts, but their next level up isn't too far away, probably after Mission VI.

>>174504541
I like the idea of 'Spend X turns Y distance away from enemies', but as you said, I don't want them to hamper themselves thinking that they can only play one way. I want the stuff to be things they can unlock either by playing normally, or as a reward for trying a different style.

As for spoilering, they will have a journal entry showing what they need to complete the sub-quest, but not what the reward is. And while they could use their Bonus Action to throw a shuriken every turn, a) that would gimp themselves, since most of them have much better Bonus Actions to use, and b) the enemies they're facing now more or less shrug of shuriken that aren't thrown as a Full Action.
>>
File: 4548923452.jpg (163KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
4548923452.jpg
163KB, 630x473px
What would Hokage Naruto say to his Part 1 self if they met?
>>
>>174508925
>"Gonna need my hat back now, you little asshole. Now quit fucking around and go fingerbang Hinata, she's over there behind that tree."
>>
File: 4580519-7397700297-Narut.png (398KB, 650x463px) Image search: [Google]
4580519-7397700297-Narut.png
398KB, 650x463px
>>174509282
Wouldn't that speed up Boruto's birth?
>>
>>174509470
> Hinata has Boruto at age 14
Improvement?
>>
>>174509695
might cause a little controversey around the village, but their tough lil' ninjas, I think they'd handle it okay.
>"Hinata! You've gotta quit fainting around the baby!"
>>
File: 1150.png (241KB, 1208x709px) Image search: [Google]
1150.png
241KB, 1208x709px
wew fuck yeah!
>>
>>174511294
Shippuuden > Original > pre-marriage >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boruto
>>
>>174511481
got a fondness for Hina-mom then senpai?
>>
File: mn.png (37KB, 483x295px) Image search: [Google]
mn.png
37KB, 483x295px
Nart is just too cute with his wife.
I can totally see him doing that as well, haha!
>>
File: 1487261074249.png (539KB, 540x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1487261074249.png
539KB, 540x1082px
>>
>>174512003
gross
>>
>>174476174
Infertile old hag too late for marriage.
>>
>>174512642
>the drool........horny lass
She should've put out a bit more perhaps?
>>
File: 1356890548125.png (200KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1356890548125.png
200KB, 682x1023px
>>174511563
No
>>
File: 1468171781812.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468171781812.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>174512642
delet this
>>
File: hfgm.png (149KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hfgm.png
149KB, 640x480px
>>174512894
Part I > Momnata > The Last > Bitch > Part II > Ikemoto's Boruto

These are facts
>>
File: tumblr_oam6qgXsFm1tjdj97o3_1280.jpg (216KB, 707x790px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oam6qgXsFm1tjdj97o3_1280.jpg
216KB, 707x790px
>>
File: 1411116225660.jpg (285KB, 975x750px) Image search: [Google]
1411116225660.jpg
285KB, 975x750px
>>174513001
>Bitchnata
Almost forgot about her. And she belongs at the top.
>>
File: hgsy.png (636KB, 802x632px) Image search: [Google]
hgsy.png
636KB, 802x632px
>>174513146
I'd move her past The last, maybe even Mom, but nothing and I mean NOTHING tops Part I
>>
File: pts_hinata_by_narustoryx.jpg (209KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
pts_hinata_by_narustoryx.jpg
209KB, 1050x1050px
>>174513338
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpcmfjFN8OI
>>
>>174503717
Would high dex make her more skilled at fucking?
>>
File: 1343302812806.jpg (1MB, 1913x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1343302812806.jpg
1MB, 1913x2136px
>>174513338
You sure?
>>
>>174513439
Good at hand stuff, mouth stuff and butt stuff are probably CON. femdom is STR, gentle femdom is CHA
>>
File: hinatawaterfall.jpg (34KB, 711x534px) Image search: [Google]
hinatawaterfall.jpg
34KB, 711x534px
>>174513567
absolutely
>>
File: 1367491859879.jpg (78KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1367491859879.jpg
78KB, 1440x810px
>>174513713
Doubt it
>>
>>174513567
the best thing about young Hina is that she grows into older Hina.
All Hinas are top tier though!
>>
>>174513567
god damn, who could resist her?

Why she clinging under her boobies like that?
>lucky bastard getting a full-view of what i can assume to be cute red or white panties
>>
Post Naruto and Hinata love please
>>
>>174513917
>>
File: hgh.jpg (60KB, 715x538px) Image search: [Google]
hgh.jpg
60KB, 715x538px
>>174513753
different strokes
>>
>>174513680
>Good at hand stuff, mouth stuff and butt stuff are probably CON
I might buy that for butt stuff, maybe mouth stuff but only for avoiding a gag reflex (if we're talking oral on a male with a larger dick) and being able to do it for a long time, not related to how good the motions are. Hand stuff is definitely not CON.
>>
File: 1478362406407.png (2MB, 2304x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1478362406407.png
2MB, 2304x1034px
>>174514007
>>
File: hinadog.jpg (83KB, 553x768px) Image search: [Google]
hinadog.jpg
83KB, 553x768px
>>174514139
hair needs work
>>
File: tumblr_ntc0hcWgi61tr5myvo1_500.jpg (151KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntc0hcWgi61tr5myvo1_500.jpg
151KB, 500x565px
>>174513917
Gotchu
>>
File: 1484321949397.jpg (446KB, 1872x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1484321949397.jpg
446KB, 1872x2048px
>>174514390
>>
File: 1490669082641.jpg (84KB, 610x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490669082641.jpg
84KB, 610x700px
>>174513917
>>
File: NHlongsweet.jpg (3MB, 850x7043px) Image search: [Google]
NHlongsweet.jpg
3MB, 850x7043px
>>174513917
so glad they found each other in the end
>Dammit Kishi, if you're too embarrased to write romance, then ask someone else to do it and just use that!
>>
File: 1490288164719.png (803KB, 1397x867px) Image search: [Google]
1490288164719.png
803KB, 1397x867px
>>174513917
bet they like to use transformation-jutsu during their foreplay 'n such
>>
>>174514098
Sorry I wrote that poorly, I mean dex is good for hand stuff.
>>
>>174515045
>>174514848
>>174514698
>>174514491
>>174514390
>>174513961
m-more please
>>
File: 148.jpg (436KB, 721x1200px) Image search: [Google]
148.jpg
436KB, 721x1200px
>>
>>174493608
Bets on who -if anyone- fron the job squad will tap that?
>>
File: B4UD3YXCYAABi-b.jpg (79KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
B4UD3YXCYAABi-b.jpg
79KB, 600x424px
>>174516392
>>
File: 1482694063094.jpg (712KB, 2009x2047px) Image search: [Google]
1482694063094.jpg
712KB, 2009x2047px
>>174517479
And one of my personal favorites
>>
>>174516392
>>
>>174517420
None of them are interested, Waniko is straight, Arata is a gay, Renya thinks she's too young and Fugetsu is too busy being a swordsman to instinctively fancy women.
>>
File: tumblr_nz1ummcSO01u7hxdjo1_1280.png (730KB, 1280x985px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz1ummcSO01u7hxdjo1_1280.png
730KB, 1280x985px
>>174516392
>>
File: tumblr_nnzk7mWtle1u4rtzro1_1280.jpg (153KB, 1280x869px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnzk7mWtle1u4rtzro1_1280.jpg
153KB, 1280x869px
>>174516392
>>
>>174518472
Gay
>>
>>174518954
>Believing haku is a guy
Don't fall for it anon, it's the biggest ruse since fan translators started working on Nart.
>>
>>174518073
I thought Fugetsu showed some interest in Waniko at one point?
>>
>>174520450
Yes but remember he's not people like you or me, he's anime and therefore anything resembling human emotion is pure coincidence, just like when you see a lizard smile
>>
>>174521197
But he's being played by a real person directly? And not being written by anime industry writers?
>>
>>174285993
TL Anon?
>>
>>174523371
>multiple Shino cards
>he's common af
>don't even have hologram jutsu to project mini-version of monster onto field
>ninja-card gaems are weak

I'm after the super-mega-ultra-rare 1st edition Hinata-in-shower trap card
>>
>>174521794
None of them really seem human to me.
>little kid trying to fuck grown women
>little kid turning gay for someone who broke his legs
>little kid who has crippled scores of men and feels nothing
>>
File: geordi.png (153KB, 386x416px) Image search: [Google]
geordi.png
153KB, 386x416px
>>174523371
>>
File: 1464136448751.jpg (932KB, 2000x2889px) Image search: [Google]
1464136448751.jpg
932KB, 2000x2889px
>9
>>
>>174526705
I actually think this looks pretty cool.
>>
>>174526930
lel yeah
it's got a sorta drunk-fanart look about it.
>>
>>174526930
>>174526705

Looks like a Mexican mural kek
>>
>>174526705
Kakashi got off lightly.
I still would a crumple-faced Hina.
>>
>>174526705
Sakura looks even more like a chimp than usual.
>>
>>174524584
>feels nothing
It's just being suppressed at the moment. One day she'll snap.
>>
>>174523371
Never thought I'd see the day when ninja info cards would come back
>>
File: 1474968767023.webm (993KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474968767023.webm
993KB, 640x360px
>>
File: opWCBLS.jpg (857KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
opWCBLS.jpg
857KB, 1920x1080px
>10
>>
>>174479935
Boruto is so fucking lovable, how can anyone not adore the little shit?
>>
>>174534237
He's a spoiled little shit
>>
File: u5BFMxg.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
u5BFMxg.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>10
>>
File: NARUTO.full.1258758.jpg (207KB, 900x438px) Image search: [Google]
NARUTO.full.1258758.jpg
207KB, 900x438px
>>
File: ino_card.png (1MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
ino_card.png
1MB, 640x800px
>>174530289
Indeed, it was a short-lived gimmic. Kishi kinda introduced it as Kabuto's thing that he did, then never showed it again.

Anyhow, here's ino's.
>>
>>174542004
That's a nice ino, anon. I wish we had more ino doujin. I want to see her and sai having freaky sex.
>>
>>174542412
not sure on doujin or even hentai, but theres a lot of Sai Ino fanart to be had.

Never saved the pic, but theres a cute 4koma-type one of Sai drawing and Ino see's him, thinks he's drawing her so starts posing all sexy but he's just sketching a nearby bin lel
>>
>>174542821
Yeah that one's been posted here a lot. I'm talking about explicit comics featuring nudity and sexual acts. We need more of them.
>>
File: CAOsHn3UwAAwmE8.png (453KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
CAOsHn3UwAAwmE8.png
453KB, 600x847px
>>174542821
never found that particular comic to be cute imo. not even back when I didn't care for the characters.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CWfOcXSaMQ
>>
File: Ino22.jpg (465KB, 600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Ino22.jpg
465KB, 600x1800px
>>174542821
>>
>>174542821
there were few Ino doujin, but at the time I wanted to buy them, they were out of stock
>>
>>174546174
kek
Sai must've wondered what the hell she was doing.....that if he noticed her at all.
>>
File: 1319090015eff928899e429947d8b4f3.jpg (563KB, 600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1319090015eff928899e429947d8b4f3.jpg
563KB, 600x1500px
>>
>>
>>174550889
Cute. Too bad tenten will never have children.
>>
File: 1472075978225.jpg (882KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1472075978225.jpg
882KB, 1520x1200px
>9
>>
https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5514876/
>>
>>174551223
She can have mine, they're little shits
>>
File: is disnigga serious.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
is disnigga serious.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>174553047
>someone here has reproduced
I call bullshit
>>
File: 043-044 (9).jpg (900KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
043-044 (9).jpg
900KB, 1520x1200px
>10
>>
Kishi seems to be a pretty big fan of the Boss; he made Itachi have the same plan as her. What are the chances of Salad being made into an even more complete copy? Her BF can see and possibly be possessed by the dead, so that is a start
>>
>>174557776
>Her BF can see and possibly be possessed by the dead
>Bort is The Sorrow
I'll take it
>>
>>174526705
>>174552630

Shino won both of these
>>
>>174560192
>Adult Salad will assemble an elite unit consisting of the biggest living freaks in the Naruto Universe, with her as the leader, to fight the main threat
>>
>>174523371
>Boruto: Nah, but this is what I got, huh... Shino-sensei.
>I already have over 30 of them.
>It's the lowest rarity at "C," huh?
>Can't do anything about it.
>Shikadai: The rarity's whatever, but the ability is garbage too.
>How are you supposed to use him?
>It's a true enigma.
>Inojin: The real Shino-sensei is stronger, right?
>Shikadai: Well, I wonder about that...
>Maybe he's unexpectedly like his card?
>Shino: It is good I am wearing this mask... The reason is
>I will be able to finish class without everyone seeing that I want to cry.
>Kiba: ....
>Pffft
>>
>>174524478
Only one copy exists and it's locked away in the Hokage's office.

>Boruto mentions that he keeps getting Naruto cards
>He probably throws them away
>Hinata secretly keeps them for her all-Naruto deck
>>
>>174564146
>I will be able to finish class without everyone seeing that I want to cry
Holy fuck. Ukyo is incredible.
>>
>>174564281
>Hinata secretly keeps them for her all-Naruto deck
>every time Hinata and Boruto duel her entire deck is filled with Narutos
wewlad

Someone draw this
>>
File: Sarada09.jpg (260KB, 819x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Sarada09.jpg
260KB, 819x1185px
>>174562648
Sarada needs Metal Lee as the Fear and an Aburame as the Pain.
>>
>>174565430
>she gets super sad whenever Boruto kills one of her Narutos
>>
I love Ino
>>
>>174566312
Metal Lee does not seem like the poisoner type, though. Crossbows, I understand.
But who is going to be the End, though? Are they going to revive Hashirama and teach him how to snipe?
>>
>>174564281
>Hinata is able to sacrifice the 5 Ramen Flavors and summon Exnaria, The Delicious One
>>
File: 1477687351688.jpg (944KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477687351688.jpg
944KB, 1520x1200px
>>
File: Hinata64.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hinata64.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>174568000
>>
File: CwghHN1UQAApNhT.jpg (66KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CwghHN1UQAApNhT.jpg
66KB, 800x1000px
>>174566906
me too!
>>
>>174568234
There's way more than 46 bowls drawn there.
>>
File: 1483451401970.jpg (2MB, 3054x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1483451401970.jpg
2MB, 3054x2200px
>>
>>174571061
Young Naruto looks pretty much the same.
>>
File: 51919636_p1.png (1MB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
51919636_p1.png
1MB, 868x1228px
So Boruto is gonna try out the summoning jutsu next week, according to a little spoiler that was published in this week's issue of Jump.
>>
Here are the villains we have in Boruto so far.

-Purple mind control beast.
-Shin Uchiha and his clones.
-Momoshiki and Kinshiki.
-Shojoji.
-Kawaki.

It's far the say it's building up. And there is most likely more on the way.
>>
Are people actually interested in the 4v4 combat coming?

Game seems balanced around it so 1v1 is going to lack I imagine.

Konan best girl
>>
>>174574519
The only way this'll sell is if it's got a neat gimmick like certain character combos have a special attack together, and these range from anywhere from 2 to 4.

So let's say you picked Team 7 and Kakashi, your special attack would involve the 4 of them simultaneously.
>>
File: C92h_dPU0AAuT_Q.jpg (151KB, 801x609px) Image search: [Google]
C92h_dPU0AAuT_Q.jpg
151KB, 801x609px
>>174573512
Here's the source for reference.
>>
>>174573512
>>174576420
Will Bort summon toads to keep him as a clone of his dad and grandfather?
>>
File: birthday burrito.png (248KB, 307x476px) Image search: [Google]
birthday burrito.png
248KB, 307x476px
What if the big fuckup and event that pushes Boruto over the edge into resenting Naruto is him missing his birthday? I say this because of pic related.
>>
>10
>>
>>174517420
Doesn't she have a bf?
>>
>>174564146
Poor Shino
>>
>>174586824
Why is Shino teaching in the academy? Did Iruka die?
>>
>>174587019
Broken pelvis, Anko must be stopped.
>>
>>174587019
We saw Iruka in chapter 700. I think Shino just actually wanted to do something good with his life and help kids, but realized only too late that it was a mistake. He'll never get any respect and will be regarded as a failure for the rest of his life
>>
>>174576420
> yeah hi im mitsuki
> from the hidden sound
> yeah the hidden sound that was basically just a front for orochimaru's horrific war crimes
> who's my parents? haha don't worry
> even though all of the administration would've had to have been made aware before I transferred
> and there's literally no way that the Hokage wouldn't know if someone was coming from the hidden sound
> but yeah i'm just your average everyday transfer snake
> i mean student :^)
>>
>>174587723
Does Mitsuki wear a Leaf or Sound headband?
>>
>>174588113
He hasn't graduated yet, so neither
>>
>>174588113
Leaf
>>
>>174587453
>tfw there'll never be a running gag of Shino entering class with a pelvis cast
>>
File: Anko16.jpg (155KB, 491x346px) Image search: [Google]
Anko16.jpg
155KB, 491x346px
>>174587453
No, it is the dango salesmen must best stopped!
>>
File: yummy.jpg (35KB, 509x283px) Image search: [Google]
yummy.jpg
35KB, 509x283px
>>174592737
I like her better this way
>>
>>174526705
>that Yamato
WE WUZ
>>
File: Anko13.jpg (93KB, 739x650px) Image search: [Google]
Anko13.jpg
93KB, 739x650px
>>174594238
She was great before!
>>
>>174564281
>>174565430
>>174587453
lel

>>174568234
I counted 72.
Maybe they're from the other contenstants?
>>
File: xKnzBml.jpg (898KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
xKnzBml.jpg
898KB, 1520x1200px
>9
>>
>>174595362
she's great no matter what
>>
File: bEXu9sQ[1].jpg (27KB, 850x477px) Image search: [Google]
bEXu9sQ[1].jpg
27KB, 850x477px
>>174579138
Why is Himawari always so cute?
>>
>>174595362
>wew
All kunoichi should be required to wear full-body mesh as part of their uniform, no exceptions (unless they wanna wear less)
>>
File: Anko15.jpg (149KB, 700x558px) Image search: [Google]
Anko15.jpg
149KB, 700x558px
>>174599341
Heretic, thin Anko is the only acceptable option.
>>
File: zip_zap.gif (982KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
zip_zap.gif
982KB, 360x240px
>>174599771
>big, bright blue eyes
>thick eyelashes
>soft, cute facial features
>double whiskermarks
>button nose
>glossy blue hair
She can't help it.
it's a fortunate side-effect of having a Hinamom and Nartdad
>>
File: teachers.jpg (104KB, 949x533px) Image search: [Google]
teachers.jpg
104KB, 949x533px
>>174599905
you deserve to burn at the stake for insulting the chubby goddess
>>
>>174600029
Best girl genes from Hinata and Kushina? Truly unstoppable.
>>
File: Anko17.png (362KB, 788x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Anko17.png
362KB, 788x1013px
>>174600029
Nanto Sei Kin?

>>174600043
If this wasn't 21st Century USA, you would, at the very least, be institutionalized for saying such a thing.
>>
>>174600410
lel
>Shugohakke Rokujyuu Yonshou
>>
>>174600410
people have loved fatties for a long time anon
>>
>>174600561
>Guardian of Eight Divination Selas: Sixty-four Strikes

you wouldn't want to have to use that jutsu whilst drunk

>shoogooo-fuck-you-rock-on-you-legend-ow-my-toe!
>>
File: Minato birthday.jpg (282KB, 900x866px) Image search: [Google]
Minato birthday.jpg
282KB, 900x866px
>Minato and Kushina will never meet Boruto and Himawari
Thanks, coolest guy
>>
File: sadNart.png (115KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
sadNart.png
115KB, 500x315px
>>174600841
>>
File: 1482424677990.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482424677990.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>174600841
>>
>>174600561
>>174600720
mute 'till 1 min if not a fan of english dub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F26POIVIVMk
>>
File: Tobirama03.jpg (1MB, 895x2938px) Image search: [Google]
Tobirama03.jpg
1MB, 895x2938px
>>174600841
Minato is way too underdeveloped. He should have been a Senju, but he couldn't quite decide if he was going to make that clan really as important as the Uchiha or not.
>>
>>174601394
>last panel
I LOL'D!
>>
>>174601981
Is this some new form of ironic shitposting or something?
>>
File: hinata_hime_by_krsha.jpg (270KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
hinata_hime_by_krsha.jpg
270KB, 1280x800px
Does she still do nighttime waterfall training?
Does Nart get to watch and/or participate?
>>
File: to_kill.png (97KB, 207x315px) Image search: [Google]
to_kill.png
97KB, 207x315px
>>174602781
>"Sir, no, sir!"
>>
>>174600841
>no doting grandpa Minato buying his grandkids anything they want because he can't say no to them
>no fun and energetic grandma Kushina playing with her grandkids until they're all tuckered out
sadness
>>
>>174579138
I say that the whole angst Bort has towards his father is not making him a likeable character, so if we can keep it to minimum and skip right to the moment when he gets over it, that would be great. This whole thing just doesn't work for me, feels a little forced upon the characters that shouldn't really have this kinda issues. Or at least those issues shouldn't be as exaggerated as they are presented.
I also would like to have more ninja teens adventures, and less of special eyes bullshit and world ending crisis. But it is a shonen, so I guess we can't escape those. Shame.
>>
>>174603134
Let's say yes to both and move forward with our lives fully knowing that we will never experience happines like this.
We may experience other sorts of happines tho. Do not threat. After all, it is wildly known truth that we are, in fact, going to make it.
>>
File: no_hope.png (224KB, 615x349px) Image search: [Google]
no_hope.png
224KB, 615x349px
>>174606514
>>
File: Sarada07.png (113KB, 881x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Sarada07.png
113KB, 881x1300px
>>174606128
Sarada should have the monopoly on father issues in the Team. Boruto just comes across as a whiny cunt, even if workaholic Naruto rings false, especially in an "era of peace."
>>
>>174607184
i suppose Kishi needed a weak link to give them some common ground for a releationship.
>>
File: 1477172292237.jpg (658KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477172292237.jpg
658KB, 1520x1200px
>9
>>
>>174607578
Does that really work if Sarada has a real problem (I never met my father until I was about 10) while Bort just wants attention?
>>
>>174609865
Sarada isn't a dick like Bort though, which is why it makes him seem worse.
I'd be pretty pissed off if all my ol' man did was work and miss out on important family events 'n stuff. Bort just goes about expressing it in a "naruto" way, which is only natural being his son.
it may not be the most rock solid link, but it's something to use as a starting point for them both i think.
>>
File: hinata_sleeping.png (309KB, 533x411px) Image search: [Google]
hinata_sleeping.png
309KB, 533x411px
>9
>>
>>174607184
Maybe Salad will get sick of Bort's whining and calls him out on his shit
>>
>>174610349
I can understand what they were trying to achieve. I just dislike the way they go about it. I mean if it was only in the movie and gets resolved by the end of it I can stomach that. Than you move forward, and make character development from that point onward.
>>
>>174584460
Yeah, she does. One that's her age and on her team. I don't have the link to that write up about it but someone else might.
>>
>>174614945
give it time senpai
Early days yet. Who knows what'll happen over the next 15 years.................................................
>>
>>174615367
>>174479825
>>174478673
>>174476771
>>174546469
I feel like we have a new autist in our midst with a very distinct and cancerous posting style. Maybe he's underage.
>>
File: GFY.png (417KB, 625x342px) Image search: [Google]
GFY.png
417KB, 625x342px
>>174616171
>>
>>174568234
Will Naruto ever beat Hinata in a ramen eating contest?

What would the winner get?
>>
>>174616931
Nope, never. Not possible.

Ramen.
>>
File: 1490018387065.jpg (1MB, 2200x3215px) Image search: [Google]
1490018387065.jpg
1MB, 2200x3215px
>>174617371
>>
CAKE
>>
File: 1242153453353.png (217KB, 540x210px) Image search: [Google]
1242153453353.png
217KB, 540x210px
>>174617512
>>174617371
Will Boruto or Himawari surpass them both?
>>
>>174617512
better than a bowl full of bugs
>>
>>174617874
>ywn eat ramen next to Hinata and puke
>>
>>174617874
I thought Borrito didn't like ramen.
>>
>>174616552
Thanks for confirming my suspicions, son. If you don't want to be recognized in the future then I'd maybe drop the ellipses and the overuse of "Lel" and "kek".
>>
File: to_kill.png (119KB, 207x315px) Image search: [Google]
to_kill.png
119KB, 207x315px
>>174618685
>"Sir, yes, sir!"
>>
File: 1478555550663.jpg (1MB, 897x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1478555550663.jpg
1MB, 897x1404px
>9
>>
>>174618685
lel..............kek
.....lel
>>
NaruTen wedding ep when?
>>
>>174621685
When polygamy becomes a thing in naruto world maybe. Also how come some artists are good at drawing everything but faces?
>>
>>174621163
Yes, well, that was an enlightening conversation. Wanna add anything else? A little "bur" maybe? No? Thought so.
>>
>>174623756
I've never played WoW, friend.
>>
File: 10963988.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
10963988.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>174516392
>>
File: med_1419352578_image.jpg (41KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
med_1419352578_image.jpg
41KB, 640x484px
>>174607108
We can do it, my friend. In the name of Jesus. Touch the screen, touch the screen...
>>
File: ol6n7goDo01s03z00o1_500.png (253KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
ol6n7goDo01s03z00o1_500.png
253KB, 500x510px
>>174624251
>>174517583
>>
>>174626208
Nice. Didn't know it got colored.
>>
why was sasuke such a nigger during that last fight
>>
>>174606128
Your personal opinions on the matter are irrelevant. His daddy issues get worse from the time he graduates the academy to the time of the Boruto movie.
>>
File: burger.jpg (112KB, 1233x1124px) Image search: [Google]
burger.jpg
112KB, 1233x1124px
>>174617874
We already know how Bort loves his burgers.
>>
>>174628339
Hey, I know it's irrelevant. Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on that matter.
>>
>>174629190
No.
Stop having opinions, you biggot.
>>
>>174629291
No. I'll have all the opinions I want. You never going to take me alive, copper.
>>
''sa...sasuke...the jews...''
>>
File: nw.jpg (33KB, 321x268px) Image search: [Google]
nw.jpg
33KB, 321x268px
>>174631428
were you in the Raimi thread on /tv/?
>>
>>174503717
Are you saying she has more experience because she probably masturbates or more experience because she's done it to other females?
>>
>>174632092
>just pictured Waniko masturbating
wew
>>
File: 1483224036651.jpg (897KB, 1568x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483224036651.jpg
897KB, 1568x1200px
>9
>>
>>174632990
Does Waniko even masturbate? Only 25% of girls have masturbated by age 11 to 13. And only 53% of boys of the same ages, apparently. I thought that number would be a lot higher.
>>
>>174636040
How old is she?
>>
File: 1279050958179.gif (438KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1279050958179.gif
438KB, 640x360px
>5
>>
>>174636836
Hina just loves to shake dice.
>>
File: 1468564793598.jpg (60KB, 769x593px) Image search: [Google]
1468564793598.jpg
60KB, 769x593px
>>
>>174638310
it's been said before, but femUchihas are simply the best!
>>
>>174638690
this
they work so perfectly as women
>>
>>174636538
>>
File: 1454510857145.jpg (160KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1454510857145.jpg
160KB, 1000x900px
>>
>>174640839
That's fine then.
If she's off the clock, she's ready for the cock
>>
File: 1482644308080.png (592KB, 1876x1770px) Image search: [Google]
1482644308080.png
592KB, 1876x1770px
>>
GIVE IT UP

KEEP IT UP

TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN
>>
>>174641164
What does not being at work have to do with anything in this context? And we're talking about schlicking, not getting cock. There's only a 25% chance that she's masturbated by age 13.
>>
>>174641891
>clocking off
Not sure if serious but its an age reference, clocks go from 1 to 12.

>25%
I like those odds.
Is Waniko known to be a little promiscuous?
>>
>>174642168
Huh, I've never heard that expression before.

I don't think Waniko is promiscuous. The most lewd thing she's done was hug and hold hands for a moment with Fugetsu, but it wasn't really sexual. She also seemed oblivious to the sexual content of the icha icha books.
>>
File: 1475710672597.png (489KB, 980x866px) Image search: [Google]
1475710672597.png
489KB, 980x866px
>>
>>174642689
dang.
Well, she's still sex-on-a-stick, even if she's unaware of it.
>>
File: 1466156803469.jpg (160KB, 1000x885px) Image search: [Google]
1466156803469.jpg
160KB, 1000x885px
>>
>>174643278
She's aware enough, she's tried to charm a couple people before if I remember correctly, but I don't know if that was sexual either. But it did work on arata somehow even though he's gay.
>>
Here's something new folks!
Who wants to see Ino and Hinata be turned into sexy service robots?

http://vanschalk.deviantart.com/art/Still-water-run-deep-Page-1-519561308

And even an older Himawari too!

http://vanschalk.deviantart.com/art/To-understand-a-prisonner-Page-1-641921406

There's even a short Sakura one
http://vanschalk.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Sakura-Sexbot-TF-page-1-449758200
>>
File: A Clockwork Orange.jpg (118KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
A Clockwork Orange.jpg
118KB, 1200x720px
>>174645535
I didn't want this at all.
>>
>>174626208
It's a good thing Toneri doesn't have eyes anymore.
>>
File: 1470840640025.jpg (91KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470840640025.jpg
91KB, 567x800px
>>174645535
>deviantart
http://rellen.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-s-New-Puppy-477602625
>>
File: IMG_0395.gif (229KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395.gif
229KB, 500x281px
>>174644131
My god.
>>
>>174646473
i know, but there's no way I'm downloading all that to re-up here for no reason.
>>
File: 1489541380561.jpg (867KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1489541380561.jpg
867KB, 1500x1500px
>>
>>174646774
I don't think he's recommending you do that. I think he's just pointing out that deviantart is garbage drawn by lunatics.
>>
>>174636040
Those numbers are probably only from voluntary reports. I'm sure the actual number is much, much higher, especially for the boys.
>>
File: NARUTO.full.1603467.jpg (489KB, 454x3580px) Image search: [Google]
NARUTO.full.1603467.jpg
489KB, 454x3580px
>>
>>174648049
How old were you when you first fapped?
>>
File: 1477252180587.jpg (103KB, 953x789px) Image search: [Google]
1477252180587.jpg
103KB, 953x789px
>>
>>174648567
10. Marked my fetishes to this day.
>>
File: 129-130 (3).jpg (2MB, 1520x2400px) Image search: [Google]
129-130 (3).jpg
2MB, 1520x2400px
>9
>>
>>174648049
>>174653417
I didn't masturbate until I was like 15.
>>
File: 159-160 (4).jpg (884KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
159-160 (4).jpg
884KB, 1520x1200px
>10
>>
Ya know guys, I do not think Ikemoto is trying his best with his art for Boruto. He probably knows how Boruto is going to turn out; instead of wasting his best effort on such a piece of trash, why not draw borderline fetish pics and get away with it
>>
>>174660679
What is the point of art if you can't inject your horrible fetishes into it?
>>
>>174661128
You can get more patrons?
>>
Do you reckon thre is a possibility that Hinata got bi curious and asked Naruto to transform?
>>
>>174663472
Hinata isn't bicurious, she is 100% narutosexual. Whatever naruto is, that's what she's into.
>>
What do you think about a Naruto spin-off that explored the Indra-Ashura conflict in greater detail and nuance?
>>
>>174664830
Garbage. Pottery is for hacks like George Lucas, we don't want any more, Kishi.
>>
>>174661271
The law of fetishes says that the more niche a fetish is, the more people are willing to pay for porn of their fetish.
>>
>>174661128
Amen, brother. That's how the two drawfags we've got here do it. The best you can do is hope their fetishes are more normal.
>>
>>174665281
True, but only if one is an internet artist. If one is a public artist like Ikemoto, drawing fetishes will only harm one long-term, as others will not want to be associated with such a degenerate
>>
>>174665523
Unless he's lucky enough to have a fetish with plausible deniability.
>Haha I'm not attracted to little girls in skirts I just have a weird style you guys haha ignore the high heels it's just a quirk haha
>>
>>174666314
Nobody has a fetish with plausible deniability
>>
>>174666314
>No, you've got it all wrong. Her tiny dress is only so tight because loose clothing could catch on trees or something.
>>
>>174665523
plenty of published manga artists inject fetish into their work and they seem to be doing fine

others may be put off but it seems most don't give a damn and those that do share the fetish get more enthusiastic and like to spread the word
>>
>>174667412
Yes, but they are not a major multimillion dollar franchise
>>
>>174666643
>>174667656
fishnet fetish disguised as mail
massive oral insertions and discharges disguised as jutsus
vore, biting
>>
>>174669460
fucking puppet fetish
>>
>>174660679
I think you're a fucking retard
>>
Does Naruto deserve the reboot treatment?
>>
>>174674413
I'd back Naruto Kai
> no filler
> cleaned up artwork
> better animation all the way through
> no superfluous flashbacks
> no stupid retcons i.e Naruto suddenly being friend with Kiba, Shikamaru and Chouji in school
> artwork fixes that support continuity i.e Sasuke doesn't awaken his Sharingan when Itachi kills his clan, and then forgets about it for about six years.
>>
>10
>>
>>>10
>>
>>174641424
Is that female Hashirama and female Izuna?

>>174674790
While I like the idea of an official Naruto Kai, I wonder how they'll deal with "canon" filler (i.e., things spliced inbetween, usually fights, in a way they can't be removed). Some portions would require new reanimation, or even animating canon scenes that weren't. I'm not sure if it would get a Brotherhood or Crystal or just Kai treatment.

>no stupid retcons i.e Naruto suddenly being friend with Kiba, Shikamaru and Chouji in school
Besides the fact that's canon, why do people always believe they were friends. They hung out once in detention. I've hung out with plenty of people in and out of school and never considered myself friends with them and vice versa, even people I'd continue to see for years.

>artwork fixes that support continuity i.e Sasuke doesn't awaken his Sharingan when Itachi kills his clan, and then forgets about it for about six years.
Yes, it's also stupid, but it's canon. I doubt Kishi could or would sign over that power to SP, a SP that can retcon whatever they want.
>>
File: 1471699000455.jpg (62KB, 551x775px) Image search: [Google]
1471699000455.jpg
62KB, 551x775px
>>
File: best.png (323KB, 909x1419px) Image search: [Google]
best.png
323KB, 909x1419px
>9
>>
File: 1477003562153.jpg (206KB, 480x564px) Image search: [Google]
1477003562153.jpg
206KB, 480x564px
>>
>>174689324
> literally will never get to fuck her
Hell can't be as bad as this feeling
>>
File: C93NsoDVwAIJUsa.png (344KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C93NsoDVwAIJUsa.png
344KB, 720x1000px
>9
>>
File: PG22mIX.gif (876KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
PG22mIX.gif
876KB, 256x192px
>>174694598
>>
>>174690885
now that's a crack ship
>>
>>174694598
Is that supposed to be konan?
>>
>>174689324
wew nice

>>174691891
Why live?
>>
File: 1464584314170.png (411KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
1464584314170.png
411KB, 700x988px
>>
>>174701237
>Tobi is a good boy
>>
File: 0113_0112.jpg (936KB, 1058x1609px) Image search: [Google]
0113_0112.jpg
936KB, 1058x1609px
>9
>>
>>174704156
Would've been cool to see that genjutsu and how she was ended properly.
>>
>>174704156
She deserved better

;_;
>>
>>174706987
pretty sexy
>>
>>174706987
Sauce?

I probably shouldn't, I've fucking drained myself already today.
>>
File: 1010_40001.gif (279KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1010_40001.gif
279KB, 250x140px
>>174706987
hot
>>
>>174710442
Best girl being the wingwoman for the ultimate pairing.
>>
>>174706987
What did I miss?
>>
>>174712609
High impact sexual violence
>>
>9
>>
>>174712806
Is there going to be a link posted or no?
>>
File: 1487497971449.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487497971449.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>174714416
can't find a sauce, but I can send it to a burner-email address if u post one.
>>
>>174717032
[email protected]
>>
File: Sakura x Hinata03.png (205KB, 375x478px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura x Hinata03.png
205KB, 375x478px
>>174712049
Would anyone have been surprised if Sakura and Hinata found comfort in each other's arms while Naruto and Sasuke were doing their stupid bullshit?
>>
>>174721432
Both guys are secretly cucked by their wives.
I bet they have a great time together in bed too.
>>
>>174587019
I think he became the new principal or something
or maybe he went into retirement?
>>
>>174717032
Why not post it on imgur or something then post the link?
>>
>>174587019
He decided that being a proper field-ninja just really bugged him.
>>
>>174722323
I am not a smart person
http://imgur.com/a/ZVmx2
>>
File: IMG_7684.jpg (387KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7684.jpg
387KB, 600x614px
>>174722519
It's all good, anon. Thanks for posting.
>>
>>174721432
Yes because ithey never were friends. the only homoerotic tension I ever felt from Sakura was with her flashback with Ino
>>
File: InoRush.gif (491KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
InoRush.gif
491KB, 500x283px
>>174724216
Not a surprise, really.
Ino is top-tier kunoichi
>>
>>174724216
Yeah they would've had to put some work in for me to believe some sexual or romantic development between sakura and hinata because they interacted maybe 3 times. But I agree that sakura lezzing out with ino might be more justifiable.
>>
>>
>>174724660
heh, ya gotta look closely at this one.
>hina top half off
>blushing more than usual
>hima's raunchy book
>>
>>174725187
Damn bitch play it cool
>>
>>174724660
>>174725187
Holy shit I never noticed that. Looks like naruto is going to town on her behind that corner, trying for another keikaku kid or something. Is this an edit?
>>
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2996626

Does anyone read korean?
>>
>>174725585
it's an edit
>>
>>
>we won't get this

T-thanks coolest guy
>>
Does anybody have that pic of Salad sitting on a stool, surrounded by all the other Uchiha in the series?
>>
>>174726980
Kishi didn't draw even a single damn panel of preg-Hina, or Hina birthing one of her kids, or even a nervous Nart in a waiting room or someshit.

Lets hope the new guy might do a flashback
>>
File: 1473167877875.jpg (3MB, 995x6948px) Image search: [Google]
1473167877875.jpg
3MB, 995x6948px
>>174600841
>>174727238
Obito did nothing wrong
>>
>>174730134
babyNart is adorable
>>
>>174728357
Sarada bukkake when?
>>
File: safe.png (22KB, 101x131px) Image search: [Google]
safe.png
22KB, 101x131px
>>174730391
there's one if you google it
>>
>>174730737
Since when did hf allow loli?
>>
You guys are living proof that the general system is the best way to keep discussion alive and organized. /a/ doesn't abide by the system of generals and it has 2-4 Evangelion threads at any given time.
>>
>>174730856
no idea,
but I like this pic.
How i imagine they look once Kurama wants a turn
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/cheese-ter/240911/naruto-x-hinata-2
>>
File: 1491427635208.jpg (439KB, 700x870px) Image search: [Google]
1491427635208.jpg
439KB, 700x870px
>>
File: Sakura x Hinata05.jpg (136KB, 671x856px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura x Hinata05.jpg
136KB, 671x856px
>>174724216
It would be a new thing. Sasuke left for cigarettes almost immediately after Sarada was conceived and Naruto is always working, so the new mothers would meet for tea and help each other out, and Sakura would need a lot of consoling after being abandoned. And then they fuck.
>>
>>174731709
That would be some angry fucking.
>>
>>174733338
I imagine Hinata gets pretty "angry" after a few days without being able to "swallow the ramen broth"
>>
File: 1464812070046.jpg (84KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1464812070046.jpg
84KB, 600x300px
>9
>>
>>174706987
>>174712049
>>174712609
>>174717032
>>174717280
>>174717826
Oh, OP here. Didn't know it got deleted

68.media.tumblr.com/5328d3e85ecd758c9ad31e1b95e854d6/tumblr_oosuzwJEVC1tosanoo1_r1_1280.jpg

source is bluntkantana
>>
>>174731670
Awh thanks dude, but we're often super dead.
>>
>>174731670
What >>174738431 said, we tend to be dead because of lack of foot traffic and therefore new posers. If we were a general on /a/ and not on a board of only generals then there would be more users just browsing and stumbling onto the general. As it is, boards of only generals tend to have the problem of few people finding threads randomly, so attracting new posters or more posters can be a challenge.
>>
File: 1492095635980.jpg (368KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492095635980.jpg
368KB, 760x1200px
>9
>>
File: 1477239065513.jpg (715KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477239065513.jpg
715KB, 1520x1200px
>10
>>
It would honestly be cool in Boruto if Boruto inherited most of Naruto's strengths, but this time, they are modified into flaws, and Salad to inherit Sasuke's personality flaws, but again, they are modified into strengths
>>
>>174741445
>>174744352
I don't understand this Cubist Naruto meme.
>>
File: CMMBZJWUwAAQtMA.png_orig.png (1MB, 1474x1497px) Image search: [Google]
CMMBZJWUwAAQtMA.png_orig.png
1MB, 1474x1497px
>>
File: hamal pls.jpg (76KB, 706x561px) Image search: [Google]
hamal pls.jpg
76KB, 706x561px
>10
>>
File: Back South.jpg (178KB, 1079x888px) Image search: [Google]
Back South.jpg
178KB, 1079x888px
So, we left our intrepid heroes in the middle of a fight. I completely forgot that Waniko gave up her turn to use the Combination Jutsu with Fugetsu, so we started on her turn. She still had the unconscious child slung over her shoulder, and was a short distance away from the last enemy they could see, the bowman. She threw back a Soldier Pill, since she was low on chakra, and rolled a Stealth Check to try and get away while the bowman was focusing on tearing Arata a new asshole. She managed to whiff it though, even with a +6 bonus, and so the bowman pretty quickly saw this big lump moving around, trying to get away. She still managed to leave the area and headed back down south to the previous map, and as she does so, the kid began to wake up. She couldn't do much else though, and basically just stood around as three new shinobi made themselves known.

Renya moved down to support his teammate, using an upgraded Air Detonation technique to blast the closest enemy back 20ft hard enough to cause 5 damage, but he passed his Dex saving throw, and so managed to twist in midair and land of his feet.

Arata followed up by healing himself, due to being on the aforementioned 3HP. Mostly whiffed his Mystical Palm Technique, and only healed 9, bringing him back to 12. He then followed suit and moved - and then Dashed - south to meet up with Waniko and Renya.
>>
>>174730134
He's not wrong in this instance. Minato was a huge fuckup. But how in holy hell was attacking Konoha "part of the plan"? All he had to do was kidnap Kushina and perform the extraction in the safety of his own Kamui dimension and the rest would have been gravy.
>>
>>174731670
But this place sucks major sweaty balls. /a/ actually talks about the show in ways that aren't OC garbage and gay porn spam.
>>
>>174739732
If you were a general on /a/ you'd be an even worse cancer. Generals are cancer in general. /vg/ is just one giant basket of malignant tumors.
>>
>>174748656
Why don't you go there then, if it's so much better?
>>
>>174748781
I do, routinely. I only keep a tab of this cesspool open to see if anything decent gets posted. It seldom does.
>>
File: 1469880590136.jpg (151KB, 1280x1819px) Image search: [Google]
1469880590136.jpg
151KB, 1280x1819px
>>
>>174748530
He was just butthurt, same reason Oro attacked the Leaf
>>
>>174748338
Fugetsu immediately did the same thing, heading south before forming a Rasengan and slamming it into the stomach of another ninja. The ninja was launched back a solid distance, but Fugetsu whiffed the roll, and only caused 6 damage, before moving slightly closer to the team and finishing his turn. At this point, the kid, while still groggy, has started struggling to free himself from Waniko's fireman carry.

The bowman in the new map snapped off a shot at Fugetsu, but in a startling display of showing why nobody in the series used bows, managed to whiff it with a solid 7. The ninja that Renya attacked used Rising Fire to close in on Waniko, causing 1 damage as he slammed into her, but she managed to somehow pass a Dex check, and was able to keep hold of the child.

Waniko immediately started moving south towards the river, and began trying to talk to the kid, now that he seemed more or less fully awake. She tried to calm him down, and said that her team was there to help him. Understandably, this doesn't really calm him down at all, considering the situation. Waniko forged on, telling him that he had been unconscious, and other people had tried to take him, before asking his name. It turns out his name was Akira, and Waniko told him that if he stayed calm and quiet, they'd be able to help him. Akira nodded and settled down a little bit. Reaching the edge of the river, she manifested a Living Shadow on the other side, and with little more than a 'Hold on', swapped with her Shadow, dragging the kid through the nowhere space between her and her Shadow. As sort of expected, the kid immediately flips the fuck out, trying to break free.

Renya stayed north, fending off the blonde ninja that attacked Waniko with a whirlwind of attacks with two kunai, managing to hit with both, but rolling pitifully and only causing 6 damage.
>>
>>174749329
Would you a Might Gal?
>>
>>174749450
Arata teamed up with Renya and swung at the blonde ninja with his kusarigama, managing to land a hit, not brain Renya with the weighted end, and causing an absolutely amazing 3 damage, leaving the ninja on 1HP, which seems to be a common theme with this group.

Fugetsu left Renya and Arata with the blonde ninja on 1HP, and instead turned to the ninja he had launched with his Rasengan. It turned out he had ended up in the river, and Fugetsu quickly decided to slow him down even more, using the Hiding in the Mist jutsu to bring a thick blanket of fog down around the hapless ninja, leaving him floundering and blind in the freezing water. He then finished up simply by moving and Dashing in an attempt to catch up with Waniko.

The blonde shinobi Disengaged from Renya and Arata, and used Rising Fire again, bringing him into contact with Waniko. She passed her Dexterity check, and only took half damage for a total of 3. The kid managed to break free of Waniko's grasp as she stumbled, and the ninja immediately began to move towards the child. Akira tried to scramble away, but couldn't do much beyond turn around and curl up into a ball. As he did so, coral burst from the ground and rapidly grew around him, and after seconds, there was nothing but rock-hard, tightly-knit coral surrounding the child. The bowman on the rock, meanwhile, snapped off a shot at Fugetsu, this one being largely on point, the arrow ripping through the branches of the tree that Fugetsu was taking cover behind and gut-shotting him, rolling the maximum amount of damage - 9.

Waniko's turn, started with her player asking if a crying child trapped inside a shell of coral counted as an ally in regards for Flanking purposes. Needless to say, he did not, and as such, Waniko only just barely hit the shinobi on a 12, before absolutely destroying his shit as she rolled an 11 for damage. With the new PG-13 no-death combat, she probably just like kicked him in the head or something else suitably sissy.
>>
>>174749329
>>174638310
kinda weird how rule63 makes for more interesting female characters
>>
>>174751163
Because they're based on male characters who have the better designs. I think they're almost always inferior to the source one though.
>>
>>174750971
With the blonde shinobi now off-screen unconscious, Waniko tried to calm Akira down, telling him that it was ok to come out. She said she knew he was scared, but she promised she'd protect him. After a moment's silence, Akira informed her that he didn't actually know how to make the coral go away. Waniko just told him to stay inside and be as quiet as possible, before turning her attention to the bowman. She took her last Soldier Pill and then used her Movement and Bonus Action to Dash north-west and get closer to the bowman.

Renya's Flash Barrier shield faded out, and as it did so, he launched a kunai with an explosive tag on it towards the bowman, managing to hit and causing 4 damage with the kunai itself, before the bowman failed his Dexterity Saving Throw, and caught the full force of the explosion, for which Renya immediately rolled maximum damage. On his last legs, the bowman stumbled out of the smoke caused by the explosion, alive, but severely damaged.

Arata stepped up to the plate, throwing his kunai and chain at the bowman in an attempt to drag him down. Instead, he positioned himself directly behind Renya before proceeding to roll a nat 1, resulting in the kunai essentially embedding itself between Renya's shoulder blades. Luckily, Arata rolled like a bitch and only caused 2 damage. Arata tried to wave it off, saying that hey, girls found scars sexy, right? Renya just told Arata that he blowed.

Fugetsu staunchly ignored the little domestic dispute his teammates were having, and moved his way over to the coral and asked Akira if he was still in there. On receiving an affirmative, Fugetsu then gave probably the coldest, least-human rundown of the situation that any 13-year-old boy could give a terrified 8-year-old, explaining that he now had a raging bio-hellbeast inside him and he had to 'play nice' with it for a little while.
>>
>>174748896
Then why not post something you consider decent yourself?
>>
>>174752051
>Expecting a lazy shitposter to do anything other than lazily shitpost to varying degrees
>>
File: How Renya Solves Problems.jpg (57KB, 492x314px) Image search: [Google]
How Renya Solves Problems.jpg
57KB, 492x314px
>>174751792
Akira asked if everything was done outside, but Fugetsu said there were still a few enemies left. Akira seemed a lot calmer now than he was before, which I guess is understandable. The enemies were slowly realising they were not going to win this, but the bowman still tried to snap off a shot at Waniko, but considering she had dumped everything into Dexterity, missed.

Waniko thought she'd move up and thank him in person, and so decided to start making her way up the small cliffside. Managing to make it to the top, she immediately blasted him with her warglaive, connecting with a roll of 16 and pushing his shit in with a damage roll of 11, performing another off-screen and weirdly-censored takedown (I mean, I assume).

Renya just handed a Solider Pill over to Waniko, but the team, as a whole, decided that discretion is the better part of valour, and once Akira came out of his McDonald's Coral Playhouse, they'd get going. The team clustered around the coral, which was slowly beginning to peel and break away. As the coral began to erode, Waniko started talking to Akira again. Meanwhile, out of character, Renya's player was wondering if they should simply kill the kid, rather than bring the nuke back to Kiri. Fugetsu told Akira that the situation was handled, and he could come out. Akira managed to force his way out of the coral, before immediately moving over to Waniko. Waniko asked if he wanted her to carry him back, but Akira said he thought he could walk. Waniko asked one last time, see if he wanted a piggyback. She really wanted this kid to like her. With a small smile, he said ok, and Waniko knelt down so he could get on.

That's more or less where we left it. The team immediately left the area, heading back to Kirigakure. I think we'll be picking up next weekend.
>>
File: tetsuo.gif (1011KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tetsuo.gif
1011KB, 400x225px
>>174749450
>Akira
I have a bad feeling about this.
>>
File: best parenting.jpg (187KB, 640x399px) Image search: [Google]
best parenting.jpg
187KB, 640x399px
>>174752715
>She really wanted this kid to like her.

It's better to carry the kid so they can actually run back instead of moving as slow as a child. And carrying the kid would make it harder for him to get nabbed again or just disappear.

Also Waniko has to be nice to kids, or at least motherly. It fits the theme.
>>
>>174752715
He's right, they should've killed the kid while they had the chance. Can't wait until next week when he explodes and kills everyone.
>>
Today is Chouza's birthday. I wonder what it's like to outlive your teammates. Also I forgot he was the Jounin sensei of the team Guy was on, and that Ebisu was on that team too. Weird.
>>
>>174758891
In NSUNS4 adventure mode, you can find him at the cemetery
>>
Uchiha son when?

Sauce you know what you must do.
>>
>>174763527
Uchiha are better as females
>>
>>174764316
I respect your opinion but that's wrong.
>>
>>174764504
Their obsessive and overly emotional personalities are tailor made for female characters.
>>
>>174764316
Wrong
>>
File: 1491115504768.jpg (84KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491115504768.jpg
84KB, 1024x640px
>>174765776
No u
>>
>>174764504
Mikoto and Izumi are better than edgelords like Sasuke Obito
>>
>>174768775
The most famous and beloved of Uchiha, or hell even just in the Naruto series in general, are the male Uchiha like Sasuke, Madara and Itachi. You could say that's down to females in general being a second class citizen when it comes to shonen but it's true.
>>
>>174768909
> beloved within the series
Madara wasn't beloved.
Obito wasn't beloved.
Sasuke wasn't beloved once, oh shit, people realised he was an international terrorist.
Itachi wasn't beloved.

The edgelords are liked because 13-year-old kids see Itachi torture Kakashi for three days straight and think "YEAH, I WISH I COULD DO THAT TO MY STEPDAD. FUCK YOU, GREG". Doesn't mean they're good characters.
>>
>>174769103
You went from in-universe to out, and this doesnt really seem like the best of series to talk about "good" characters considering most have had mountains of criticisms laid against them.
>>
>>174769243
I wonder, out of all the characters in the show - actually, let's be more specific - out of all the characters that could potentially be labelled primary or secondary characters ONLY, which one do you think has copped the LEAST shit, respective to their screentime?

Like what character do you think most people just go 'Yeah well I guess he's/she's alright I suppose', even if they're a major character and Kishimoto had ample chance to fuck them up.
>>
>>174769367
Arent most people on the whole cool with Kakashi? Of all the people i hear shit talked about he seems to get the least of it.
>>
>>174768909
>The most famous and beloved of Uchiha, or hell even just in the Naruto series in general, are the male Uchiha
isn't that kind of irrelevant seeing as there were like zero female uchiha with any real backstory? The closest thing was Izumi and she was killed off by mr. 'im actually a good guy'.
>>
>>174770321
Well i mean they do exist still, and minimal screen time never stopped people from autistically latching onto a character before if they liked them that much.
>>
>10
>>
File: 1485413853206.jpg (553KB, 1620x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1485413853206.jpg
553KB, 1620x1118px
>>
File: 1489720087650.jpg (866KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489720087650.jpg
866KB, 1920x1080px
>10
>>
>>174757416
This isn't a Call of Duty game, where every helicopter must go down in a ball of fire, or every commander must be a bad guy who betrays you. The team did everything right this time.
>>
>>174751792
>telling the gay kid that he blows
Renyarata confirmed
>>
>>174779730
Their names work pretty well for a pairing name, too. What about Arenya?
>>
>>174781054
Arenya? I hardly know 'er
>>
File: 1471786776670.jpg (963KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471786776670.jpg
963KB, 1920x1080px
>10
>>
>>174779730
> renya is nervous over something
> arata gives him a friendly brojob to take his mind off it
>>
>>174783708
L-lewd.... Please make it happen.
>>
>>174784426
Up to the players I guess. Although GM said he won't go full ERP.
>>
>>174786068
They could always go into the chat and do it when no one else is around, see if anyone notices and goes back and reads it.
>>
>>174786526
I always scroll back to where I last said something, and then read everything that was said since then.
>>
>>174786738
And how would you respond if you saw something like ERP?
>>
>>174786808
Don't care. As long as it doesn't spill into game time, I couldn't really care less, honestly. If they super duper really want to bang it out in the public chat, just do it when we're not in the middle of a mission. An OVA, if you will.
>>
>>174775692
Cute!
Do you think he has a slight oedipus complex?
I would.
>>
File: 1469341648453.jpg (1024KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469341648453.jpg
1024KB, 1920x1080px
>10
>>
>10
>>
>10
>>
Awful quiet today.
>>
>>
>>174796786
What was Japan's reaction to this?
>>
>>174797130
indifference
>>
File: 1474618304371.png (440KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
1474618304371.png
440KB, 900x650px
>9
>>
>>174799037
I'm not understanding this picture at all
>>
>>174799894
Hypothetical kids kakashi and obito have in some fan's mind, I guess.
>>
File: IMG-20170412-WA0000.jpg (98KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170412-WA0000.jpg
98KB, 900x1200px
>>174800119
Kakashi already has a secret kid though.
>>
>>174800232
That's just one of Arata's Fujita cousins. Or some other kid who wanted to be cool like Kakashi and wear a mask.
>>
>>174800507
No, Arata is the only nerd in his family who dresses like Kakashi.
>>
File: 1480341328740.jpg (870KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480341328740.jpg
870KB, 1920x1080px
>10
>>
>>174801497
Maybe if Arata brings much glory to his clan then some of his kinsmen will start to imitate his style?
>>
>>174351136
more like this?
>>
File: kakashis_jeep.png (178KB, 543x808px) Image search: [Google]
kakashis_jeep.png
178KB, 543x808px
>>174800232
I'm sure he has more than just one out there amirite
>>
>>174804447
>when_it's_just_too_good.jpg
>>
>>174804891
>Arata
>doing anything noteworthy ever

That shit stabbing poofter is going to be a loser forever.
>>
File: 1463822697485.jpg (993KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463822697485.jpg
993KB, 1920x1080px
>10
>>
File: 48769652_p0.jpg (165KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
48769652_p0.jpg
165KB, 800x800px
Would you give chocolate to Deidara?
>>
theres a nsfw one too
>>
>>174815921
>>
File: NARUTO.full.2089418.jpg (1MB, 900x744px) Image search: [Google]
NARUTO.full.2089418.jpg
1MB, 900x744px
>>174817401
only if he ate it with his hand-mouths, the freak.

the japs take the whole "giving a loved one chocolate" thing quite seriously then?
>>
>>174821430
They take everything seriously
>>
>>174821430
>Sasuke
>"I don't want that shit, get it away from me"
>>
So, what was the point of the toad sage's prophecy?

I get why Indra and Ashura happened, it was parallel wank/trying to make Naruto's friendship with Sasuke deeper, but for the life of me I can't figure out why we had Naruto be prophesized as the messiah

It ruined his character completely, for no apparent reason.
>>
>>174825719
Never trust a toad that's high on drugs to deliver reliable prophecies.
>>
File: Neji03.png (126KB, 681x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Neji03.png
126KB, 681x1100px
>>174825719
After Part 1, Kishi ditched the idea of hard work leading to success and embraced lineage and destiny.
>>
>>174827298
Poor Neji. It's almost as if he thought he was gonna die.

Lil' Hina is always cute.
>>
File: Hanabi.jpg (30KB, 274x253px) Image search: [Google]
Hanabi.jpg
30KB, 274x253px
>>174828801
I wish Hanabi had gotten a chance to be a character. It would have made Hinata's Part 1 condition more understandable if Hanabi was a fucking beast.
>>
>>174829024
True dat.
The anime did expand on that a little though. Having lil' Hanabi kick her older sis's ass hard just before being dismissed by dickhead-dad.
Then later filler in Shippuden shows Hanabi kinda admires but also want to be a rival to her older sis, who is slowly but steadily improving.

Would it've been a better kind of inferiority complex if it had been just Hina and Hanabi from the start maybe?
>>
File: Hanabi08.gif (584KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Hanabi08.gif
584KB, 500x281px
>>174831336
Maybe, but Neji's story did a better job of fleshing out the Hyuuga than focusing on Hinata and her sister would have, even if it was retarded to kill the head of a major clan because an ambassador was sent on a kidnapping mission.
>>
>>174833657
>rekt.gif
Would love to see a rematch.
Either shippuden or Bort timeframe.
>>
File: 1484250762098.jpg (37KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
1484250762098.jpg
37KB, 500x346px
>>
>>174836634
He deserved that Ninja Oscar
>>
File: 1490904207003.jpg (52KB, 464x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490904207003.jpg
52KB, 464x600px
>9
>>
File: Hanabi06.gif (278KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
Hanabi06.gif
278KB, 500x258px
>>174835193
I would just like to know how Hanabi stacked up against Neiji.
>>
good night /nsunsg/
>>
>>174737424
It reminds me of Ippo vs Hayami
>>
File: 20170203180127_1.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170203180127_1.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
>>174842691
We'll try not to die
>>
>9
>>
>>174849286
Poor, poor Salad
The fact that she was raised single-handed by Sakura and managed to survive, let alone stay sane and still be a good person, especially considering she is an Uchiha, speaks volumes about her character
Its a shame she is not the protagonist and will be Bort's cocksleeve.
Why does she have such a shitty life?
>>
>>174852415
>Bort's cocksleeve.
>Shitty life
Does not compute
>>
>>174852869
Im taking about it from an audience perspective
Her character will be reduced to being a cocksleeve, not expanding upon interesting elements of her character like managing what is probably going to be a supremely powerful Sharingan, her parental issues, or her clan's past
>>
File: Uchiha03.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Uchiha03.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>174852415
At least being raised as a casual-tier Haruno meant that Sarada wasn't exposed to the trademark Uchiha edginess.
>>
>>174853657
Im pretty sure the edginess is genetic, especially considering Salad came from the loins of the Dark Prince of Edginess himself .
And realistically, Uchiha clan culture would of have evolved to control edginess, as edginess only leads to self-destruction and lowered chances of reproduction
>>
>>174854182
>culture
>evolving through a process of natural selection
Go to bed, Dawkins.
>>
>>174856690
Okay.
I really do need some sleep
>>
File: IMG_2197.jpg (517KB, 876x809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2197.jpg
517KB, 876x809px
>>174857270
I wonder what Richard Dawkins dreams about when he sleeps at night.
>>
HAHAHAHHA! GET CLOSER TO THE BUMP LIMIT FAGGOTS!
>>
>>174859964
Closer to starting a new thread? Cheers luv
>>
File: 1486359045749.jpg (405KB, 1000x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1486359045749.jpg
405KB, 1000x1160px
>10
>>
File: dick punch.png (255KB, 757x424px) Image search: [Google]
dick punch.png
255KB, 757x424px
>>174863706
What a sick pedo freak
>>
I haven't finished reading Naruto.

Can you guess what half dozen chapters I skipped? The answer may surprise you.
>>
File: 1488698509236.jpg (89KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1488698509236.jpg
89KB, 1440x810px
>>174863706
>10
>>
>>174866179
>she will never sit on your face and ride it until she cums, then just leave you to sort yourself out
>>
File: titshit.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
titshit.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>
File: tts.gif (2MB, 128x153px) Image search: [Google]
tts.gif
2MB, 128x153px
>>174866179
Why is she so damn pretty
>>
http://www.anime-now.com/entry/2017/04/23/230027

>people unironically think Pinkshit is good
>>
>>174871240
t. Hinatafag
>>
>>174871505
I think Hinata is shit too senpai
>>
File: 1482348082967.jpg (108KB, 950x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482348082967.jpg
108KB, 950x800px
>>
File: 1484246938728.jpg (218KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484246938728.jpg
218KB, 480x640px
>>
File: 1472882516364.jpg (167KB, 700x814px) Image search: [Google]
1472882516364.jpg
167KB, 700x814px
>>
File: 1490920247180.jpg (189KB, 700x780px) Image search: [Google]
1490920247180.jpg
189KB, 700x780px
>>
>>174872781
Naruto and Haku would have been such a great couple, damn you Kishi.
>>
>>174872905
Zabuza and Kakashi would be better you fucking basic bitch
>>
File: Sakura24.jpg (161KB, 316x591px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura24.jpg
161KB, 316x591px
>>174871240
Sakura is a good idea and a good character design, but utterly wasted.

That's why I like reading fanfiction about her. On that note, Loyalty updated yesterday. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5316196/1/Loyalty
>>
new thread when
>>
>>174874919
now

>>174875365
>>174875365
>>174875365
>>174875365
>>
>>174638310
Fuck that lipstick, Rule 63 Obito > Madara.
Thread posts: 756
Thread images: 245

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.