[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fhg/ - For Honor General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 794
Thread images: 145

File: 1491842388310.png (226KB, 1000x374px) Image search: [Google]
1491842388310.png
226KB, 1000x374px
RIP Warden edition

Couldn't punish the Shield Bash: >>173926386

>New V105 patch is out for PC/consoles waiting certification.
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-288027-16/release-notes-for-v105

>Leaked Centurion / Ninja Image
http://imgur.com/a/r8jXO

>New players:
http://pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
http://forhonor.wikia.com
http://forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
https://fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
http://gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
http://gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
http://gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)

or

Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.
>>
File: I have the high ground.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
I have the high ground.webm
3MB, 853x480px
1st for post webms
>>
File: Yoder.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
Yoder.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
Just got into a debate with some retard on my team who was incredibly insistent that law's top light is confirmed after a shove. Even after telling him that the hundreds of fights I've had since the update prove that he is wrong he just keeps going on about "muh /r/competitiveforhonor."

The best part is that he was an honorfag who just watched me fight a guy that was literally ganking me only seconds before.
>>
>Ubisoft nerfing a character based solely on community bitching instead of statistics

S H I T G A M E
>>
>honorfags in brawl

Don't they know what gamemode this is?
>>
File: matchups.png (616KB, 1267x1662px) Image search: [Google]
matchups.png
616KB, 1267x1662px
>>173997057
Whom are you referring to?
>>
>>173997106
My brother and I made millions of $$$ with our newly opened salt refinery business when the game launched.

Didn't even know why we were getting so much "UR A FUCKING SUCK FAG SHIT" messages until I realised they were just autistic and mad that they got #BonkedByConq and #WhompedByWarden at the same time.
>>
>>173996757
He also gets a free gb after blocking a heavy
can kill with an unlocked heavy
cant be punished as hard as other characters after a light parry
he wasn't shit tier but is now
>>
File: wake me up.png (75KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.png
75KB, 325x244px
>start game up for the first time in a month
>queue for dominion which has the highest activity
>wait 15 minutes while it tries to find a lobby
>"Matchmaking failed: Returning to main menu"
>try again, wait 15 minutes again
>same thing
>try once again, wait 15 minutes
>exact same thing

Dead fucking game?
>>
>>173997302
Works on my machine. What platform?
>>
>>173997157
Warden actually has a perfect 50% winrate, that's only plus or minus 3% based on which skill bracket. And even then, the two even each other out.

Yet he's getting nerfed. I main Berzerker and wanted some Warden changes, but not just straight nerfs. That doesn't make sense to me. If hes not getting compensated in some way then Ubisoft knows nothing about their own game and is just appealing to reddit.
>>
>>173997406
PC
>>
>>173997413
Warden is fucking GARBAGE without muh Vortex though. It's absurd how shield bash drains so much stamina but Vortex doesn't.
Warden has pretty much always been what Conq should be.
Warlord is just what happens if you combine a Conq and a Warden together like a maniac.
>>
>>173997217
can't bonq the conq

I'll admit it can be frustrating to get ganged up on but Brawl is obviously not meant to just be dueling.... it's called BRAWL for a reason.
>>
>>173997589
>fast zone
>crushing counter strike
he'd be a mid tier character without a vortex
>>
>lawbringer turtles

Is this the worst matchup for Raider or what
>>
>>173997862

Raider and Lawbringer is almost a mirror match, so it's still fun.
>>
>>173997736
Forming a gank team in a Brawl can be suicide based on matchups though. If a Shugoki is in the equation you're just fucked because they are

B
R
O
K
E
N

With revenge
>>
File: For Honor2017-4-14-17-28-28.jpg (471KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-4-14-17-28-28.jpg
471KB, 1680x1050px
n-nani
>>
>>173997905
But the big old farts just block everything. Never fall for my feints, will parry one of my stunning taps every now and again but otherwise just shove -> light and guardbreak spam. Felt like I was playing against a retarded warlord.
>>
File: 1481871439466.jpg (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1481871439466.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
Oh by the way.

Just so you know.

>Ubisoft balances their game based on what Reddit says.
>Ubisoft balances their game based on what their forums say.

Reddit routinely says there is "nothing wrong" with how a Warlord can throw you off an edge - across the map - instantly with an untechable GB. Anyone who has ever played a fighting game past casual moron tier would laugh at this being in a real fighting game

The Ubisoft forums also think the Lawbringer does too much damage.

And don't forget that their forums think Dominion is the game type the game should be balanced from - which is why there's so many "Conqueror is overpowered!" and bitching about full block.

They think Duels are boring and gay and not the core game.
>>
>>173998414
no they don't otherwise pk would have been nerfed dramatically
>>
>people thought ubisoft wouldn't balance based on what the community said
welcome to r6 siege, boys. though r6 has okay balancing because it has an actual pro community around it, this game barely does at this point so balance is fully reddit-based.
>>
>>173998785
Pk should have been nerfed dramatically no matter who they were asking, assuming it wasn't Pk mains
>>
Warden needs a nerf to vortex and a buff to some other skills, since if the vortex is taken away same will happen to Warden as what happened to conqueror.
Shug needs a nerf to charge.
Warlord needs a few more small nerfs, preferably to zone at least.
PK needs light spam nerf and something to encourage her to use deflect and parry instead of just dodge heavy all the time.
Zerk needs some option to alternating ligth-heavy all the time since they'll be too easy to parry.
Conq needs a flail spin rework and a small buff to the overnerfed shield bash.
Raider and Kensei need more pressure tools.
Oro, Nob, LB and Valk feel like they're mostly fine right now.
>>
>>173997834
>Orochi
>Fast zone that's also safe on block
>Can parry any direction for 5 less damage than crushing counter

Wowee
>>
>>173999302
and roach is currently mid tier
but you forget that the crushing counter strike chains into a shoulderbash
>>
>>173999506
in which you can roll away from or interrupt
>>
>>173999553
not if you're out of stamina and they can cancel the shoulderbash into a parry or another crushing counter
>>
>>173999506
Chaining into a shoulder bash becomes nothing if they get rid of Warden's vortex, because without it shoulder bash can always just be dodged. Even if you're exhausted, you can just sidestep it.
>>
>>173999869
It's also actually one of the slowest unblockables in the game, only beaten out in slowness by The Long Arm and Demon's Embrace.

https://youtu.be/BPF_QafJ4jY
>>
>>173999809
your fault. preserve stamina
>>
Alright so how the fuck do I capitalize on when my enemy is out of stamina? Whenever I'm out of stamina I just get shat on, but whenever my opponent is out of breath and I try to take advantage of it nothing ever happens, I don't ever feel like I'm threatening them
>>
>Valk entirely ignores deflects
Fucking epic
>>
>>174000437
Unless you have 50/50s, you don't.

Or if you're against a Peacekeeper. They can just backdash spam forever and you can do nothing about this; if you try to sprint GB, they'll just stop and tech it.
>>
>>173999151
>Roach
>fine
you must be joking
>>
Is PK and orochi zone flicker fixed yet?
>>
>>174000553
Sick
>>
>>174000668
nope
>>174000667
the zone flicker makes him ok
>>
>>174000846
>the zone flicker makes him ok
He still only has 2 attacks, he needs a buff to make the others more viable and a nerf on the top light damage
>>
>>174001113
what could they change?
i haven't really played roach
faster side lights?
>>
>>173999151
>something to encourage [Peacekeeper] to use deflect and parry instead of just dodge heavy all the time.
They already did that by nerfing the side-dodge stabs and buffing the deflect stab. There's a much larger risk/reward tradeoff now: do you go for the safer side-dodge, or do you go for the tighter deflect for a bigger punish?

>>174000667
Orochi IS fine. According to Roman the game director, they say Orochi is balanced right now and is doing okay. They will sooner make changes to the defensive meta before changing Orochi.

>>174000668
>>174000846
In today's devstream, they confirmed that flickering is a bug and will be removed in the near future. You shouldn't rely on it for much longer.
As an aside, the dev blogpost earlier in the week confirmed that soft feinting/GB feinting is also an exploit that will be removed.
>>
>Warden getting neutered because Reddit complained
>Lawbringer becoming the new Warlord because Reddit complained
>Conq got over nerfed because Reddit complained
>Dumpster classes like Berzerker are being left alone because Reddit hasn't complained

Epic
>>
>>174000502
You can blame that on deflects not actually stopping an enemy's chain (unless you count Zerk's auto-GB).
>>
>>174001825
How about blaming it on the fact that Ubi thinks having 500ms light chains with no recovery time? I can block a PK or a Valkyrie, go to attack, and still get hit if they hammer the button. Fun fucking game.
>>
>>174001703
>Warden's nerf hasn't been described but let's act like they're removing everything good about him
>>
>>173997413
>>173984484
>>
File: 421353463576.jpg (232KB, 1087x1080px) Image search: [Google]
421353463576.jpg
232KB, 1087x1080px
The day of the rope is coming
>>
These DC crashes really upset me with their fucking frequency.
>if a single opponent (or ally) gets assmad they can crash the game and deny 7 other people any results for their time
>>
>>174001994
>The only good thing he has is vortex
>Its been called a vortex nerf, which means it's going to fuck with his options from a shoulder bash, not the bash itself
>The only good thing about Warden is shoulder bash, and the only good thing about shoulder bash is the mixups. And they're nerfing the mixups.

Yeah, i'm willing to bet they're removing everything good about him.
>>
Reminder that Dom is the best game mode with the most balance, most tactics, and most teamwork.
>>
>>174001568
they could make storm rush faster, hurricane blast having hyper armor ( deflect heavy ) and yes slightly faster side lights obviously not too fast but i have no idea how to make riptide not shit.
>>174001576
>Orochi IS fine. According to Roman the game director
And according to him Raider was the pk killer too
>>
so the warriors' den thing happened earlier today? did they say anything we didn't already know?
>>
>>174003319
Nerfs
Shug
Warden
PK
Buff
Raider
>>
Anybody else getting shit performance?
>>
>>174003463
>Raider buffs
And this is what happens when you listen to Reddit. Raider has a decent winrate in skilled matchmaking because he's not a bad fucking character. He has range, he has good confirms, he has fuckhueg damage, and he has great area control. It's going to be another Lawbringer situation where they buff him to just be broken like another character instead of slightly buffing his lacking areas.
>>
>>174002158
>Problem is without it warden imo has no way to open an attack.

He's right, you know.
>>
Would giving warden's shoulder bash a clear "point of no return" be an acceptable nerf?
Where they have to go through the actual shoulder bash and can't cancel into parry or guard break?
Not too early or it would make the bash too easy to react to, but not too late that having a point of no return is negligible.
I don't really play warden much, maybe he already does have a point of no return, but it feels like he can cancel when he's doing the extended charge. It also feels like he can cancel into gb mid charge sometimes, although that's probably me remembering wrong and confusing it for that magnetic slide of the animation of gbing someone who is dodging.
I could be totally wrong here because as I said I don't play warden. If someone can clear up what his actual restrictions are when it comes to his shoulder bash, and when they come into effect I'd be appreciative.
>>
>>174002769
Just nerf his AoE to not be safe on block and come out slower, nerf the damage on top light slightly, and buff his other tools. That's literally it. All Ubisoft has to do to balance these characters is do a little bit of buffs, a little bit of nerfs. Obviously more or less depending on who they are.
>>
>>174003824
Almost as if every other class in the game has that problem and they need to win with their brains

I dont agree with the defensive meta though
>>
post suggestions for fixing defensive meta

-conqueror gets better tracking on bash
-lawbringer shove-light can be dodged but not blocked (confirmed forthcoming)
-raider gets a partial stamina refund on a cancelled zone
-3rd hit of berserker's HHH chain is unblockable
-kensei gets superior light attacks (like shugoki)
-nobushi's hidden stance gets more dodge frames and can throw a kick earlier
>>
File: heroes41417.jpg (181KB, 632x598px) Image search: [Google]
heroes41417.jpg
181KB, 632x598px
Patch never.

Which hero should I try out for fun?
>>
>>174004653
>-kensei gets superior light attacks (like shugoki)
wat
>>
>>174004769
hybrid master race, go nobushi
>>
>>174004830
i think the game calls them "enhanced light attacks"

not interrupted on block
>>
>>174002578
>gamemode with feats and gear
>balanced

ok
>>
>>174004769
berserker, raider, nobu
>>
>>173998241
>dodge gb after the shove.
>>
>>174004987
Huh, so that's a thing. As they say on leddit, TIL.
>>
>>174005110

Duel is a gamemode where classes are considerably better than others

Feats allow for tactics instead of using the same spreadsheet checklist you have set up

Gear allows variety

Teammode allows teamwork to defeat classes that are considerably more powerful than other classes.
>>
oh man this i skys dude is a massive faggot, hes going to get top mad if he loses
>>
>>174004769

jesus fuck, how do you guys not get sick of playing only 1 person?
>>
>>174004653
>-conqueror gets better tracking on bash
No conqueror needs a rework not a buff on his bash

>-raider gets a partial stamina refund on a cancelled zone
Why?
>-kensei gets superior light attacks (like shugoki)
that could be a good buff for kensei but it doesnt help against defensive meta

Blocking an attack should take stamina with heavies taking a big chunk, they should buff chip damage and when you're out of stamina you cant see damage indicators like with stun attacks minus the whole screen flashing or nerf dodges while out of stam.
>>
>>174005625
>No combat UI when exhausted

That sounds RAD
>>
>>174004769
Have you tried getting a job
>>
>>174002232
You could also say they are getting rid of shitters playing him.
>>
>>174003780
He will probably just get a confirmed hit after a gb.
Which is reasonable.
>>
What can conq do with parries?

I feel like i can't do anything with him.
>>
>>174005998
Conq doesnt even need to parry, you get a free GB every time you block any heavy attack.
>>
File: BestFeat.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
BestFeat.webm
3MB, 960x540px
One of the most useful feat. Only Available on one character. Why?
>>
>>174006148

Let's try giving it to Peacekeeper. See how that goes.
>>
>>174005505
>Gear allows variety
yea sure, everyone going max revenge gear still sure is variety.
>>
>>174006148
Doesn't every hero have one class-based (i.e. Vanguard) T4 feat, one faction-based (i.e. Samurai) T4 feat, and one completely unique feat for that specific hero (i.e. Kensei)?
>>
>>174006105
isn't that going to be fixed with the patch thats out on pc?
>>
File: 1491629110500.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491629110500.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
All these Warden mains on suicide watch.

People crying about PK not getting nerfed despite how reviled she is in the community.

Warden and PK get nerfed, "waaaaahhhh they listed to leddit, fucking ubicucks", you realize the general here has made the exact same complaints as on Reddit right?

I swear gamers are the worst. Bitch when a company doesn't pay attention to the community, bitch when they do.
>>
I haven't been back on For Honor in a month or so. I main Lawbringer. Any changes I need to get used to?
>>
>>174006372

Teamwork > revenge

Feat cooldown is awesome too
>>
>>174006465
Yeah, but does anyone ever uses Slippery on Raider at all?
Also Morale Booster is mostly useful on elimination. It's hard to tell if your teammates are fighting during dominion and doesn't lasts that long anyway.
>>
>>174006638

One day you will see, everyone across all platforms, all mediums, internet, real life, blacks, whites, asians, everyone everywhere at all times loves to bitch about literally everything that has and ever will exist.
>>
>>174006647
Yes, you now have a 50/50 after landing a Shove.

Either light attack INTO their guard (this is getting patched so you can just light attack wherever), or Guard Break to catch their dodge if they try to dodge the light attack.
>>
>>174006853

I'm also fond of the lightning fast light attack I can apparently do after a parry. Could I always do this? Have I been missing this fun for ten entire Reps?
>>
>>174007058
Light Riposte? That always existed. It got buffed to also Stun now.
>>
>>174007058
yeah dude it's right there in your moveset, light riposte
>>
>>174007138
>>174007140

I'm dumb, then. I've been fighting thinking all I could do off a parry was GB, side heavy, and impale charge.
>>
>>174006240
It wouldn't be much difference, but this could actually buff Raider and Orochi to LEGENDARY status like story mode makes them out to be.
>>
>>174007314
If you parry an enemy light attack (doesn't work on heavies) you can also do an AD MORTEM from top guard that's guaranteed to hit.
>>
>you aren't allowed to start a PVAI match unless you assemble a full lobby
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
I just want to be ABLE to do my goddamn orders without rage-quite fatal errors
>>
>>174007314
Adding to >>174007773, if you parry an enemy's light who's back is to a wall you can do impale riposte (side) then top heavy them and continue your Swift Justice chain.
>>
File: 20170407_095745.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170407_095745.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
FUCKING FAGGOT ASS PEACE KEEPING FAGGOTS KILL YOURSELF!!!!!
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>174008001
You can turn off matchmaking you idiot.
>>
>>174008001
Senpai. . . . . press settings button and turn of matchmaking. It'd be Square/X button on DS4/Xbox Controller.
>>
So is this game fun yet? Siege sat on my drive for over half a year before it was something near playable.
>>
File: 147.jpg (43KB, 192x196px) Image search: [Google]
147.jpg
43KB, 192x196px
You didn't believe it when I said p2p was a mistake for anything other than 1v1.

You didn't believe it when I said PK shouldn't exist.

You didn't believed it when I said lighter classes' zone attacks were bullshit.

Now it's time to suffer.
>>
god fucking dammit I hate 4v4 modes sometimes
>>
>>174008523
>>
File: Thanks Doc.png (80KB, 641x368px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks Doc.png
80KB, 641x368px
>>174000229
>literally takes half of your stamina to reliably escape this strat
>"lol you should have conserved stamina it's your fault"
Are you pretending to be retarded or does it just come naturally?
>>
Consolefag here.

Is impale charge guaranteed off of any parry or not? Most posts on here claim that it's not, but then again, there are some people that claim ad mortem is only guaranteed off of a top light parry.

I'd test it out myself, but again, console.
>>
>>174010175
>Is impale charge guaranteed off of any parry or not?
No.
>>
r8 my warden

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD MILK FOR MY KHORNE FLAKES etc
>>
>>174010301
>MILK FOR MY KHORNE FLAKES
Oh god dammit.
>>
>faggot lawbringer tries to charge me off a bridge
>demon rush him instead
>he hits my hyper armor and I knock him off
>WOW
>WOW
>WOW
>>
>>174010175
it is if you press the button straight after a parry
>>
File: Laughing Spanish man.jpg (61KB, 475x615px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Spanish man.jpg
61KB, 475x615px
>>174003780
Lol how the fuck is lawbringer broken?
>>
>>174005969
He already does. AoE is confirmed after a guard break and it does one and a half bars.

>>174011506
He has a Warlord tier dash mixup, and shove in itself leads into a 50/50 now.
>>
>>174010301
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD BLOOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL SKULL/10
>>
>>174012123
>shove in itself leads into a 50/50 now.
explain
>>
>>174012123
Only if shove connects, and shove is as slow as, if not slower than, post-nerf headbutt.
>>
>>174012123
it does 28 damage
orochi gets 35 damage off gb while rest of the cast gets 30 except for conq (who is dogshit and in need of a rework) and valk (who is overtuned spammy garbage)

why can't he just get a side heavy off gb? fucker. it's arbitrary why he only gets 28 damage from a zone off gb. do not act like it is fair or balanced, moron.
>>
>>174012123
Assassins can parry his zone after guardbreak
>>
how's warden getting nerfed?
>>
>>174012679
Vortex nerf. This is all we know.
>>
>vortex spammers out in full force today because they have to buff up their winrates before the only strategy they know gets nerfed
>>
>>174012274
You can't parry the followup light attack, and apparently it's a bug that you can even block it. So you have to guess whether to dodge or get hit by GB.

>>174012323
It still has a super wide hitbox that tracks.

>>174012410
Damage off of guardbreak shouldn't even be that insane in the first place. Buff guard breaks but nerf damage off of guard breaks.

>>174012534
>characters that have fundamental problems can parry it
Alright, just do light then.
>>
>>174013594
>>174013594
>Damage off of guardbreak shouldn't even be that insane in the first place. Buff guard breaks but nerf damage off of guard breaks.

Sure. Move those goalposts
>>
>>174010301
>male warden
Ugh absolutely disgusting, femwarden is best warden
>>
>>173996750

kek op you stole my meme.
>>
>>174014773
>larping as a woman

your gay
>>
>>174014773
The armor objectively looks better on male warden. Femwarden's proportions are weird.
>>
>>174015278
also my autism can't get over that ponytail, such a liability
>>
>>174015278
But male warden looks too bulky.
>>
>>174015278
I disagree. I think Malewarden looks fucking ridiculous with his fuckhueg shoulders. Plus the autismo can't even hold his sword tip straight down in his idle pose. What a goon.
>>
File: C1upxh2WIAAo8HL.jpg (44KB, 513x720px) Image search: [Google]
C1upxh2WIAAo8HL.jpg
44KB, 513x720px
>>174015246
>>174014773

anon speaks the truth tbqh, and don't give us the bullshit line of "Muh looking at a guys ass" you know what you're doing. You're a homosexual who wishes they were a woman.
>>
>>174015557
I don't wish I was a woman i'm just not insecure enough to go through the effort of changing off the default gender because i'm worried people will think i'm gay.
>>
>>174015557
I just dont like how bulky male warden looks
>>
File: VMtdrgb.jpg (94KB, 482x641px) Image search: [Google]
VMtdrgb.jpg
94KB, 482x641px
>>174015531
>>174015557

>implying bulky armor looks bad
>>
>valk and PK supposedly have the same timing on their light
>the first is parry bait while the second throws me for a loop
can someone explain this to me?
>>
>>174015801
Found the Warhammer fag who has to mention he's a Warhammer fag.

How's it feel to be a stereotype?
>>
>>174015904

Hey man 40k is dope as fuck, i do read the books but that's about it.
>>
>>173997302
No, it's a matchmaking bug.
If it takes more than 2 or 3 minutes it's not happening and you should try again or restart.
>>
alright. enough

this game is fucking terrible. sf third strike had a balance with defense and offense that inherently made any character capable against other

this shit is just a mess

you can't make a 4v4 game that works and also a 1v1 mode that works
>>
>>174016032
Dude the lore reads like a playground fight.
>my armor's stronger than diamonds!
>well my gun shoots through diamonds!
>yeah but I'm faster than light so you can't hit me with your bullets!
>except they're psychic bullets so you're dead no takebacksies!
>>
>>174015731
>go through the effort of changing off the default gender
Set your purse down and take 5 seconds.
>>
the only character I'd see people picking male instead of female over is conqueror, if only because her emote voice is extremely low pitched and manly, which really throws it all off. But her shield bash/full block stance voice is really adorable so that balances it out.
>>
File: 1491871132193.jpg (67KB, 612x642px) Image search: [Google]
1491871132193.jpg
67KB, 612x642px
>>174015801
>he thinks that looks cool
>>
>>174016170
>not even investing five seconds into aesthetic options that you and everyone else spend hours looking at

truly this is peak masculinity
>>
>>174016150

Is that not literally every sci-fi/fantasy universe ever imagined?

jeez dude had i known you were going to be this salty about being called out on your larping as a woman i would have never had chimed in, you are making yourself look silly.
>>
File: 18145181512.jpg (141KB, 803x995px) Image search: [Google]
18145181512.jpg
141KB, 803x995px
>>174016150
>>174016298

Meanwhile at the Imperial Guard playground....
>>
>>174016150
you do realize that 40k is supposed to be a parody at its core, right? Too many people treat it seriously these days, but its a meme.
>>
File: 12312341242.gif (192KB, 570x363px) Image search: [Google]
12312341242.gif
192KB, 570x363px
>>174016505

Oww boy here comes the "muh rogue trader is the true 40k" meme.
>>
Is there not a summary of the warriors den anywhere? I'm not watching an hour long stream.
>>
>>174016571
the parody didn't end with rogue trader, retard. Have you not seen GW's website about the imperial guard?
>>
>>174016640
>>174003463
>>
>>174016662
meant for
>>174016612
>>
>>174016662
>>174016612
>>
>>174016662
That tells me nothing about what they are
I assume they're
>charge nerf
>shoulder bash nerf
>light nerf
But are there any details?
>>
>>174016298
Not that anon.
And no.
Reading the wiki will have them tell you how terminator armor is impervious to everything, and in the same breath they'll tell tales of everything that tears through it like paper. Which is everything.
>>
is there a way to lock fps to 60 without enabling vsync
>>
>>174016854
No detail but its exactly what you tought it would be
>>
>>174017086
good enough I guess
>>
>>174017019
Weld a PS4 and an Xbone together.
>>
>>174017019
Nvidia Inspector for Nvidia.
MSI Afterburner for both Nvidia/AMD.
>>
>>174016402
god i wish that were me
>>
>>174016402
>>174017827
Explain. What's going on?
>>
>Bro Wardens shoulder isn't op just get used to it lmao it's not even that hard to interrupt
>WHAT? THEY'RE NERFING MY VORTEX? ITS NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR THEY CAN'T DO THIS REEEEEEEEE FUCKING REDDIT
I've waited so fucking long for this Warden salt and it feels so fucking good
>>
>>174017889
imperial guardsmen are effectively the bravest troops in the 40k universe because they're given the WORST gear in the entire setting without any sort of augmentations or anything
it essentially takes an entire firing line of them to kill a space marine
a lone guardsmen against a chaos marine with a lightning claw is the equivalent of a cat tearing up toilet paper
>>
File: 78934542156.jpg (50KB, 537x552px) Image search: [Google]
78934542156.jpg
50KB, 537x552px
>>174017889

One guy was saying how 40k is basically a playground fight of mary sues which it is.

but there exists another faction full of a bunch regular humans that get their shit pushed in 24/7
>>
>>174018246
Im a warden main and i dont mind the nerf at all as long they dont make warden orochi tier where his only 2 attacks will be top lights and zone, and even now punishing vortex isnt that hard if you have to do a guessing game so does the warden and dont start with " even if i guess right i cant punish it" because thats false.
>let go of bash, get hit in the face
>cancel into gb, get cgb or also hit in the face
>lv3 bash, dodge and punished with untechable gb
But ofcourse you have to guess right first.
>>
>>174014564
Why is it moving the goalposts to define a point more? The damage he gets off of it is enough to kill at one bar, which is all that matters.
>>
Does the raider not get a side heavy from GB?
>>
>>174019000
N O P E
O
P
E

You get a zone, unless you're fighting an assassin. Then they parry that and you get nothing.
>>
>>174019000
negative, but he does from a wall throw
>>
>>174018808
>even if i guess right i cant punish it
You literally cannot.
>Guess Warden is going to raw shoulder, dodge, but he's instantly able to block and counter GB
>Guess Warden is going to GB, tech it and we're back to neutral
>>
>>174019112
What character do you play?
>>
File: 1489615557674.jpg (97KB, 1914x918px) Image search: [Google]
1489615557674.jpg
97KB, 1914x918px
Anyone got any idea if they plan on fixing the roachy zone indicator glitch, it's starting to drive me insane.
>>
>>174019112
Dont get hit by it?
>>
>>174019448
Me too, happens with PK and orochi, fucking they know and just spam it.
>>
>>174019112
>Guess Warden is going to guess you're going to top light him to interrupt his bash; he feints it and top lights, you parry him
>>
>>174019448
They are looking into it but it will only be fixed after defense meta is also fixed and its not only roach its every class
>>
>>174018297
>>174018342
And yet they still fight? Sounds badass.
>>
File: 1488072268913.png (663KB, 991x785px) Image search: [Google]
1488072268913.png
663KB, 991x785px
what's the likelihood of ubi making it so duel is actually viable to level up
>>
File: execute order 227.png (568KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
execute order 227.png
568KB, 750x600px
>>174019797
I dont play em on tabletop because I dont like the longrange factions but fluff-wise they're some of my favorites
just average guys going out and facing all the worst horrors of the galaxy knowing that they're either gonna die from the enemy or get shot by their commissar for trying to retreat
they also have the singlemost heroic character in the setting
never forget ollanius pius
>>
>>174019913
I have been playing only duels except when daily orders wants me to do other modes and im rep 17
>>
Is this worth more than $5? I can't bring myself to past 5 for an indie looking game

>would be 3ds version but could wiiu

I've watched the Grumps play through it
INFINADAGGGER!
>>
>>174020098
I'm not saying you dont get anything but if you had spent that time in dom you'd be 30 with shittons of steel, they just need to add more incentive to duels imo
would help queue times too
>>
>>174020201
This thread isn't about Shovel Knight.
>>
>>174020308
fuck me
>>
>>174020373
I'm already in a committed relationship but i'm down to smash if you can keep it on the down-low.
>>
File: Avdol kys.png (492KB, 957x537px) Image search: [Google]
Avdol kys.png
492KB, 957x537px
>get ganked
>one or more of them have buffs
>get revenge and manage to kill one of them
>teammate runs up
>watches as someone with half an overshield fights me at half health
>mfw
>>
>>174020520
What a slut, let's do it
>>
>>174018808
Its not that its unpunishable, its that the punish is not as strong as when you get hit.
If you were to guess game an entire fight, do the calc who would win it.
>>
is nobushi supposed to get viper's retreat off any parry on a long-range character, or only off a specific kind of parry (heavy or light)?
>>
>>174020997
Depending on your char doing a light attack or zone will be the safest option as most light attacks will be extremely tough to parry if you can mix up from where the light comes from.
>>
File: I was just leaving.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
I was just leaving.webm
3MB, 853x480px
I don't even know anymore.
>>
>>174021830
A part of me wants to know what were you actually doing here, trying to vortexing the bot when you could've just parried any of his attacks and threw him down.

And I guess even Warden bots are tired of Warden bullshit. There's only one escape.
>>
File: Super Honor Bros Brawl.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Super Honor Bros Brawl.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>174022115
I kind of just go on autopilot against bots because they play weird.
>>
File: fSBxDdR.png (700KB, 1054x864px) Image search: [Google]
fSBxDdR.png
700KB, 1054x864px
>Putting paint on metal armor
>Being that autistic
>>
>>174022397
>Putting an edgy teenager emblem on yourself
>>
>>174022486
>falling for the bait
>>
>>174022295
Is it only me or shugoki bots always soft/gb feints and abuses every glitch possible?
>>
>>174022295
>they play weird.
I don't know man. They play predictable as fuck.
They'll try to hit you with an light within 10 seconds usually and will be so predictable about their guard you can just parry them, Hell conqbots then to charge their flail so you can just gb them.

I have more trouble with real players than any bot.

>>174022553
>falling for bait that wanted your bait.
>>
>>174022626
The most predictable bot is lvl 3 Orochi. He just keeps spamming Zephyr Slash every time you parry and punish it.
>>
>>174018246
oh shit, is there nerfs happening?
im a warden and ive been waiting for warden nerfs for so long
>>
>>174022893
Probably some minor nerfs that will not change anything otherwise i hope you will enjoy playing orochi 2 but without the top light damage and an unsafe zone
>>
>>174019913
It IS viable.

just don't be a shitter and 3-0 your matches
>>
Hey valk mains, is there a club where you guys get together and make sure you all are using shitty routers? Because the consistency for this is over the fucking top.
>>
File: emblem.png (458KB, 552x435px) Image search: [Google]
emblem.png
458KB, 552x435px
this is my attempt at a pinkie pie cutie mark emblem
>>
File: medium.png (334KB, 502x524px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
334KB, 502x524px
>>174023786
I'm thinking of changing to.this, though
>>
>>174022893
Same, I hated all the bitching about vortex so much I almost stopped using Warden. Now when I lose I can fully blame it on tiers, something I've gotten very used to when using Zerker :^)
>>
>>174023874
Sexy.
>>
>>173998414
>They think Duels are boring and gay and not the core game
They are. You suggest that the game mode which only benefits maximized turtling behaviour and certain dirty save-poking or universal trapping mechanics isnt gay and unfun?
>>
I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>174024237
When you hit that point all thats left is the noose
>>
File: For Honor2017-3-5-3-40-28.jpg (208KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-3-5-3-40-28.jpg
208KB, 2560x1440px
>>174010301
Nice. I've been posting about the Chaos stuff for a long time just because I wanted more people do start doing it
>>
>>174023178
well i play warden without shoulder anyway, so it won't be that big a deal

>>174023968
iktf but i dont like most of the class aesthetics
>>
>>174024237
When you hit that point all thats left is the moose
>>
>>174015278
a lot of male warden's shoulders clip through his helmet, that isn't aesthetic
>>
>>174024572
How did you manage to tolerate playing Conq up to rep 3+?
>>
Why can't you determine preferences on your matchmaking? Do they think it'll split up the playerbase too much?
>>
File: file.png (811KB, 640x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
811KB, 640x1080px
>>174024572
I've been khorneposting since the beginning
>>
Conq looks like he should be more fun then he actually is.

Warden feels boring yet easier to use

I've played too much Law recently
>>
>>174024572
are you that really bad rep 30 conq?
>>
Why is there revenge on duel? What do the devs want revenge to be? If it's only a counter to getting ganged up, then all revenge ought to only be gained when someone you aren't locked on to attacks. Otherwise, what is it for? To build up after defending a lot?
>>
So I'm reading through the thread and the beginning is full of "wardens on suicide watch" and nerfs this nerfs that.

Has warden actually been nerfed? Is a warden nerf set for the next update? What is happening?
>>
File: For Honor2017-4-10-17-52-5.jpg (278KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-4-10-17-52-5.jpg
278KB, 2560x1440px
>>174025076
Nien, I enjoy this game but I just don't have it in my to rush any character to 30. Got silver armor for Conq and Lawman and PK to rep 6.
>>
>>174025371
keep reading
>>
>>174025474
>PK to rep 6

leave this place now
>>
>>174025371
tl;dr a bunch of redditors cried about warden enough to get his vortex nerfed, now "ebin memesters" are spamming the thread with variations of "wardens btfo" and "le warden salt so gud xD" even when multiple warden mains in the thread have already admitted that they aren't too perturbed about the nerf in the first place

So the usual
>>
File: For Honor2017-2-26-18-42-12.jpg (206KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-2-26-18-42-12.jpg
206KB, 2560x1440px
>>174025807
Make me
>>
File: MiYRNyM.png (444KB, 532x882px) Image search: [Google]
MiYRNyM.png
444KB, 532x882px
>>174025807
R8 me
>>
>>174025910
WHAT NERF

WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO
SPECIFICS PLEASE
>>
>>174025474
>>174025952
>>174025991
get the fuck out
>>
>>174021830
Oh that made me laugh. Thank you.
I'll be sure to pull something like to to someone soon.
>>
File: For Honor2017-4-10-17-52-26.jpg (238KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-4-10-17-52-26.jpg
238KB, 2560x1440px
>>174026093
Nien
>>
>>174026078
there's no specifics, just that the devs said it was getting reworked
or nerfed
one of the two
>>
I wish i could use all the patterns/symbols/colors that i unlocked on my main for the other heroes of that faction.
>>
>>174025910
>We're not upset about him getting a nerf
>BUT THE ONLY REASON HE'S GETTING A NERF IS BECAUSE REDDIT CRIED ABOUT IT, HE WAS BALANCED!
Top fucking kek
>>
File: 1489693894757.gif (851KB, 570x498px) Image search: [Google]
1489693894757.gif
851KB, 570x498px
Do Kensai and orochi have retarded fucking GB range or what, I dodge backward and they still can get me with it. I need explanation.
>>
>>174026263

kensei does
>>
File: deer in headlights.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
deer in headlights.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>174026078
We don't know yet, but they said "vortex spam is coming to an end", to paraphrase the devstream.

Would be nice if they fixed the turtle meta so we wouldn't need le shoulder mixup to open people up in the first place, but we'll see.
>>
>>174026214
>IF I TYPE IN ALL CAPS THIS MAKES WHAT YOU SAID INVALID

Not even that guy but jesus fucking christ he's right, he never even said warden was balanced anywhere in his post
it's like a fucking witch hunt where everyone is shouting IT'S A WARDEN MAIN HA LOOK GUYS LOOK
you're worse than the fags defending the shoulder bash

>inb4 salty warden main

rep 10 kensei
>>
>>174026263
Kensei can dodge foward into a GB. So can raider. Orochi you are just getting unlucky with.
>>
>>174025952
>>174025991
if you won't leave at least tell me why you went to the dark side
>>
>>174026263
If they hit GB same time as you hit dodge button most classes would simply track you and GB you.
>>
>>174026715
Why is this a thing.
>>
>>174026426
Literally everyone claiming "Warden was only nerfed because of reddit crying!" is implying that he was balanced and the nerf was not deserved, so yes he's a salty Warden main.

You're retarded if you think someone blaming the nerf on reddit crying and not the fact that the shoulder was broken is them not claiming he was balanced
>>
Is there a way to tell which attack the zerk is doing is a heavy or light during his chain?

I still have trouble parrying or even blocking while i'm getting fucked up.
>>
>>174026757
So that you don't spam dodge. Try this against out of stamina pk or anyone who tends to dash alot. Just get out of guard and run and press guard break button.
>>
What the Fuck is shugoki vortex?
>>
>>174026807
>implying implications
You're retarded if you think you can infer that through text alone and no other evidence
>>
>>174026904
You're a fucking retard.
>Warden was nerfed because of reddit crying
This is very fucking obviously saying that the nerf wasn't needed, and is only happening because people complained.
>>
Did you know that in shugoki mirror match, hyper armor stops the grab?
Also, why does gaurd breaking an attack seem like pure fucking luck? I try to gb someone and they hit me, im hapf way through my swing, and get gaurd broken, what the Fuck
>>
File: tired of living.jpg (26KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
tired of living.jpg
26KB, 400x324px
Is there a group somewhere dedicated to creating meta-rooms where people can get together to create matchmaking the way they want to play instead of relying on Ubi?
>>
>>174026898
You start sprinting at person. Now he can do his Oni-Rush Charge which'll make you fall down and take a fucking heavy. But if you're smart you'll hit dodge button yes? Wrong. There's also a chance instead of hitting his oni-charge he'll grab you instead so you dodge, get grabbed and now fucked.

The only thing you can do is roll away, even then if you do it wrong you can still fall. So it's either eat a heavy after falling down because you stood there trying to CGB, or You got got guard broken and eat a heavy after failed dodge attempt.
>>
How do I counter a person who is out of stam dodging 100000 times so I cant attack them at all?
>>
File: For Honor2017-4-14-20-35-44.jpg (197KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-4-14-20-35-44.jpg
197KB, 1600x900px
huh, I was starting to get worried that these ugly pieces of shit >>174026418 were the only heroic axeheads 'zerkers had to look forward to.
Glad to find out I was mistaken.
>>
>>174027078
Lock off and run at them. If they dodge, lock on and grab. If they don't dodge, do your hero's running attack.
>>
>>174027078
Have you tried, >>174026871
>get out of guard and run and press guard break button just as they try to dodge.
>>
>>174026620
I actually started as PK because it was fun shitting on people, then I moved on to Conq and Lawman
>>
>>174027078
if they're spamming dodge then they're vulnerable to irreversible GBs

additionally, a lot of characters have their own way of dealing with out of stamina opponents, who're you playing?
>>
>>174027179
>tfw raider has shitty grabcharge
>>
>>174027143
You can get every item in "Heroic" configuration, you just can't get the Heroic only ones in the lower tiers. Same goes for blue.
>>
>>174027143
Rarity thresholds only apply downwards, every single axehead (including the starter ones) can drop in purple rarity.
>>
>>174026993
It's saying that it happened because of it, and nowhere in >>174025910 did they say that warden was balanced

I don't even agree about the reason they say it got nerfed, I'm saying that you're an idiot for trying to infer that off of nothing but your own personal bias towards wardens.
>>
Can you grab shugoki when he's doing his meme charge?

I've done it once before, but he wasn't facing me, and it was at the very beginning of the charge, so I don't know if those factors allowed me to grab him.
>>
>>174026757
I don't know, but it makes dealing with peacekeeper less shitty so I don't complain.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>be shugoki
>all attacks and sets ups come from heavy attacks
>good at juding distance and trading.and shit
>play against some.fucking lawbringer
> he fucking parries every single heavy I throw
>he fucking counter gaurd breaks every single time
>also too slow to actually dodge any of his unblockable shit
REEEEE STOP PARRYING ITS NOT FAIR IT TAKES AWAY HALF MY ABILITIES!
>>
>>174027379
>The nerf only happened because of reddit crying
>Okay, very obviously you think the nerf wasn't needed and that warden was balanced by saying the nerf was just because of reddit crying
>NO NO NO SEE I DIDN'T ACTUALLY SAY THAT WORD FOR WORD, SHUT UP
Jesus christ you people are fucking autistic
>>
Will Ubi ever make a game mode that has no environmental kills?
>>
File: I_am_silly!.png (66KB, 810x800px) Image search: [Google]
I_am_silly!.png
66KB, 810x800px
>>174027515
You keep doing that full caps thing.
>>
File: For Honor2017-4-14-15-6-56.jpg (503KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-4-14-15-6-56.jpg
503KB, 1600x900px
Ashfeld's a strange-looking place.
>>
>>174027631
It's still 100% true. Saying the nerf is only coming because of people crying is the same thing as saying the nerf is not needed. You're an actual fucking retard if you can't understand this
>>
>>174027556
Why would they? A lot of characters have some of their kit focus on the ability to push or throw people. These maps would make that aspect of their kit worthless.
>>
>>174027641
I dont know what you are talking about, thats pretty much LA in the winter except it goes from desert to snow
>>
>>174027641
A world-shattering Cataclysm will do that.
>>
>>174027729
Because having someone win off a GB isn't fun. For or against.
>>
>>174027143
it's a g o o d b o y e
>>
>>174028060
Game's been out for 2 months, anyone dying to a raw GB has only themselves to blame. If you die to parry GBs, stop spamming and embrace the turtle meta already you hipster.

Just nerf Warlord throw distance and we're all good.
>>
I really enjoy playing this game

I'm not being sarcastic
>>
>>174028280
No one enjoys this game, they love hate it like you love hate your fat ex.
>>
File: 5464164546456191.gif (368KB, 308x230px) Image search: [Google]
5464164546456191.gif
368KB, 308x230px
>>174027641

tfw ubisoft didnt focus on lore
>>
File: AH6049_l.jpg (85KB, 752x864px) Image search: [Google]
AH6049_l.jpg
85KB, 752x864px
>>174028280
So do I. I have cautious optimism for Season 2.
>>
>>174028280
I love playing it too.
I just wish it fucking WORKED.
>>
File: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.png (436KB, 1012x767px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.png
436KB, 1012x767px
>fighting a berserker
>he says i'm spamming when i parry him and GB him into something
>he says i'm spamming when i hit him with any attack

well what the fuck do you want me to do??
>>
Is the community still breathing or is it on its last leg? Also, does the game take skill, or is it just abuse the most broken character to win like Souls? I'm planning on getting the game soon.
>>
>>174028574
Turtle up.
Then see what he says.
>>
>>174028280
I do too, I get sad when I think about how Ubi is gonna let it die.
>>
>>174028574
>Fight a Beserker as a Lawbringer
>He's doing literal parry bait side dash heavies nonstop
>Parry them all and GB into heavy shove light
>WOW DO LAWBRINGERS HAVE FUN SPAMMING THE SAME COMBO OVER AND OVER?
>>
>>174028678
Berserker doesn't have side dash heavies, he has side dash lights.

You could've killed him faster with AD MORTEM after each parry.
>>
>>174028814
DELETE THIS YOU FUCK
>>
>>174028620
Its as alive as it was a month ago when people claimed that the game was dead.

Depending on the platform you chose to go with, on ps4 i can tell you that the characters/people you fight vary.
You wont see the same character being played all the time, but you will encounter some more than others.

That being said, anybody that isnt practicing for tournaments isnt going to be annoying to fight (aka; turtles/only safe attacks).
>>
>>174028908
>>174028620
I have built different, various rapports with complete strangers because it seems like I end up against the same 30 people, every game, every day. We're all from southern California
>>
I'm thinking of picking up Kensei again, I used to have fun playing him but ran into some trouble and switched. I can't feint reliably, am I going to suffer playing him again?

For reference I do well with Raider despite not being able to feint.
>>
>>174028620
>>174029542
Post-Soviet Eastern European shithole here, I never see the same people unless I requeue instantly after a game finishes.

I also have green NAT if it matters.

Maybe the game is less popular in the US than the EU?
>>
>>174028678
>Fight zerk as lb
>Everytime I'm close he gets cocky and starts changing guards like an autistic fuck
>Light attacks in the face nonstop
>It works everytime and every side light he makes I parry it till I only have to land a heavy to kill him
>"Wow! Wow! Wow!"
Clockwork
>>
>>174029786
>Playing Lawbringer in elimination against a Conq
>He's strictly turtling, and I have no way to open him up (Console, we don't have the buff)
>Teammates show up to help
>Start flipping him back and forth nonstop
>He dies and we win
>Instantly get a message "Wow learn how to fucking fight on your own"
>>
>>174029564
Dont feint with no common sense.
Condition your enemy into thinking he'll be able to parry your next attack, then feint into a heavy (with kensei) for max damage punish.

Or, if you prefer, condition them to parry your light and get them with a heavy. They wont see it coming and lawbringers will try to ad mortem you if they do get that heavy parry.
>>
Things were so much simpler in the beta.

I wish the community was more fresh.
>>
>>174030280

I meant more I'm bad at remembering to use feints, I have a terrible habit of only remembering Light/Heavy/Dash exist, with only an occasional GB.
>>
>>174030359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-uaqg9Lu2g

the cancer came to quick
>>
File: 1458144156734.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1458144156734.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>174015731
There's no ass to look at because everyone's fully covered in robes and armor.

You are a closeted homosexual.
>>
brawls SUCK

>shitter picks my char (warden)
>proceeds to lose IMMEDIATELY some rounds
>stuck on an unfamiliar char trying to carry his ass
>>
>>174030428

>Bitches on my dick but they aint shit so mother fuck them

Lyrical genius
>>
File: Imperius.jpg (129KB, 658x931px) Image search: [Google]
Imperius.jpg
129KB, 658x931px
>>174016228
>He doesn't like bulky armor
Stop that.
>>
File: HaveASwim.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
HaveASwim.webm
3MB, 852x480px
I never thought a day would come where fighting LB would be annoying. Can't even attack him with light with risk of getting shoved and confirm lighted or guard broken.
>>
>>174030964
>gets hit with a shove
>dodges the "confirm light"
????????

>actively worried about non guaranteed gb
????????????????
>>
>>174030421
Gotta play more and be more conscious of the fight and be in that moment. Try make proper judgment based on the condition of the fight.

Just keep on playing, it will come naturally.
>>
>>174030184
Buff doesn't help at all tho, it's just super armor and that's that I think, oh and free lights after shove
>>
>>174030554
>only familiar with one character

Pretty sure you're a shitter, too
>>
>>174031140

Alright, thanks.
>>
>>174031220
not familiar enough to 1v2 two people who are familiar with theirs

so many chars have shitty aesthetics in this game
>>
>>174031116
You do realize he could also press "Square" after shove right? And if you get GB while dodging it becomes untechable.
>>
>>174031602
if you can dodge, you can block
>>
File: dragonborn.jpg (128KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
dragonborn.jpg
128KB, 1191x670px
>Dragonborn coming to Viking side dlc when?
>>
>>174031737
I can't though. I don't have reflexes fast enough. Next thing you'll say just parry it bro.
I just buffered input for dodge while getting shoved.

Also isn't blocking that attack a bug right now?
>>
File: 54651646196461455114.png (137KB, 1610x947px) Image search: [Google]
54651646196461455114.png
137KB, 1610x947px
>>174031770
>>
File: 1481411899059.jpg (451KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481411899059.jpg
451KB, 1920x1080px
>>174028426
When
>>
Who should I play if I just wanna be a cunt who only does environmental kills?
>>
About to start playing raider, what do I to do win matches?
>>
>>174032086
raider, shug, warlord, lawbringer
>>
>>174032212
Which one can throw the farthest?
>>
File: 1478929606062.png (66KB, 206x369px) Image search: [Google]
1478929606062.png
66KB, 206x369px
>>173996750
>Warden Shoulder block vortex is being reworked
About fucking time suck it you Wardenshitters.
>>
>>174032242
Who do you main?
>>
>>174002232
>Unparryable/auto crush counter top light
>One of the fastest zone attacks in the game
>His only worth while move is the vortex though
No nigger.
>>
>>174032236
Warlord can literally just drag his opponents across the map
>>
>>174027641
>>174027807
I dont get it
what looks strange about this
>>
File: Excuse me.png (32KB, 868x300px) Image search: [Google]
Excuse me.png
32KB, 868x300px
>>174032385
Kensei since closed beta faggit
>>
File: DOODLEDOOO.jpg (29KB, 468x355px) Image search: [Google]
DOODLEDOOO.jpg
29KB, 468x355px
>need to take a break from previous hero
>too tempting on certain maps
>have to mash select warden each match before i hesitate
>>
>>174032532
Woah chill, just asking, me too.
>>
>>174032437
crush counter can be parried though (with sharp timing), i've had it happen to me
besides, parrying a light normally would net you the same damage as warden, or alternatively parrying near a wall

only difference is, if they bait out your light then you're fucked, heavy parry is safer

the zone is the same speed as orochi's, does less damage than warlord's and is slower than pk's while being a guaranteed guard break on block

im not them but i dont know what your point is, all of his abilities bar the vortex have a fault
his side lights are also 600ms (which is fairly slow) and even with double tap only do 20 damage
>>
>>174031818
I won't expect you to parry it if you aren't fast enough to block it man come on
>>
I missed the stream. Is there a tl;dr version of it in the thread?
>>
Do warlord seem stubby to anyone else?

I have such a hard time blocking their attacks and then out of nowehere a headbutt.
>>
>>174033087
what are you two on about? the light goes through your guard if he aims at it. The only way to block it is too use an assassin or move your guard around then block the light, which is impossible on slow guard characters.
>>
>>174033492
side light spamming is really effective coupled with turteling.
>>
>>174030964
Lawbringer is the new cancer meta. Makes me fucking disgusted as a former Lawbringer main.
>>
File: mordhau.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
mordhau.webm
2MB, 720x404px
What if Warden just had a damaging unblockable attack he can do after attacking or dodging (not out of neutral), but it resets to neutral instead of looping into itself? Would it just be parrybait trash?
>>
File: 1490593706218.jpg (61KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
1490593706218.jpg
61KB, 564x846px
Any roachie changes incoming any time soon, or is there still no reason for me to play this game?
>>
>>174033910
>LB is the new cancer meta
nope that's still PK
switch to Raider if you still want a hipster underpowered class so you don't have to take responsibility for your losses
>>
>>174034263
>Raider
>underpowered
Enough of this fucking meme.
>>
>>174034010
the shoulder is fine as an idea, it just needs to be punishable, have more stamina cost to it that's sheer enough to force a limit to how much it can be done in a row
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
D E L E T E S H U G O K I

>Demon's embrace makes me want to firebomb Jewbisoft
>>
>>174034553

look at it this way, if you can dodge it, you're almost guaranteed a kill due to how much HP they lose.
>>
>>174034553
POP QUIZ
A SHUGOKI IS RUNNING AT YOU. DO YOU:
a) Dodge to the side
b) Attack
c) Give up because a shugoki running at you is literally a 50/50
>>
>>174034404
are they really not

they've got like the heavy cancel into light and that's it isn't it

they can't even wallstun properly because of the stupid charge
>>
>>174034653
>play in 4v4 gametypes
>On a point, 1v2
>Shitgoki waddles in and uses his magnet hands to adhere himself to my body
>Spend the next eight seconds, and two revenges being alternately Long Armed and Hugged.
>Open Task Manager and end process

>>174034743
Usually A. Unless I don't see them because my camera is locked in guard stance and they just appear.
>>
>>174034653
The real problem is that for anyone who isn't nobushi, just getting parried within ten feet of a wall is a guaranteed embrace.
>>
>>174005774
T. Full time butthurt
>>
File: pkkilllag.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
pkkilllag.webm
3MB, 720x480px
When will the suffering end?
>>
Pk shouldnt even be able to fient desu
>>
File: warlordledging.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
warlordledging.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>it's another "warlord does nothing but abuse ledges" episode
>>
>>174035120
Had to watch this a few times cause I thought it was two webms spliced together
>>
did they increase the stickiness on long arm?

i feel like im getting hit by it a lot more
>>
File: conqGB.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
conqGB.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>maybe if I keep GB I can win
>>
>>174035281
Question about this, is it possible to do a light attack in between to interrupt the GB? Is there enough time to initiate the attack or will you just get GB'd during start-up frames?
>>
>>174035398
On a faster character probably, but I wasn't going to risk it on a raider.
>>
>>174032242

Man you must shit the bed when you come up against a warden that doesnt use it and still beats you.
>>
>Match Starts
>Rush to Soldier Lane.
>It's a 3v1 Situation.
>Somehow hold on.
>You Lost Zone A. You Lost Zone C.
>Everyone else on team is dead.
>Exit to World Map.
>>
File: shittalkingwarden.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
shittalkingwarden.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>beat warden in first round
>he starts shit talking about how cheap raider is
>lol wat
>he can't parry obviously telegraphed attacks
>he rage quits start of third round

Wardens are scum.
>>
>Play elimination
>Enemy team has a Valk and a Nobushi that both run the instant you get them to half health
>Can't keep up with them because max sprint speed
I am so sick of this shit
>>
>>174034010
man that build looks so much better
>>
>>174034010
The fuck is this?
>>
File: Legendary.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Legendary.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>174035632
>How cheap Raider is
Fucking this!
>Raider main
Idk how many times people say that to me even though they also say Raider is shit. I'm just good at parrying at Raider is really good at punishing after parries, especially with high attack
>>
File: soloace.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
soloace.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>
>>174035632
>randomly rolls into you for no reason
>does a random raw side heavy against you
>doesn't even block the heavy after the knee bash

What. Before I clicked the webm I assumed you must've meant pommel cancel followup lights or something.
>>
>>174035789
that stomach is so fucking hot i can't stand it
>>
>>174034743
You can guardbreak them out of oni charge. Just stand there and take it like a man. He charged, gb him. Timing is precise though, it's right after he makes first contact with you that you gb. If he doesn't charge, counter gb.
>>
File: ForHonorRape.webm (3MB, 720x380px) Image search: [Google]
ForHonorRape.webm
3MB, 720x380px
remember guys, rape is illegal
>>
>>174034809
Just side throw them, or back throw spin them into a wall to get a proper wall stun. It's a guaranteed side heavy. Even off gb charge, you get a mix up of light -> unblockable which you can faint for a parry or just let it ride if you have them properly frazzled.
>>
>>174034010
>>174034527
Warden is fine. What needs to happen is they should make it so he can't cancel his shoulder charge. Leave the rest the way it is. Other characters should be given openers similar in function to what warden has. Warden is fine when you think about. His 1/3 game is kind of bs but if you have a dodge attack character (every character should get at least a small dodge attack) then you're good. Warden just has a ridiculously good opener in a game that has a defensive meta. Of course he's OP, but we shouldn't ruin him because of it. Just make everyone as good at attacking as he is.
>>
>>174036257
If he can't cancel the shoulder bash, it needs to be made faster. It's currently the third slowest unblockable in the game after Demon's Embrace and The Long Arm.

https://youtu.be/BPF_QafJ4jY

And at that point it might as well just be Headbutt.
>>
>>174036018
I want to grab Raiders throbbing tree trunk cock so bad
>>
Talk shit get hit, nigga
>>
>>174032532
Kensei can fuck up wardens shoulder bash. Side dodge if he commits, tap him on the head if he doesn't. Or just spam lights into him. You could also do your zone since his sb or gb won't take you out of it.
>>174032242
Warden is fine, just take away his ability to cancel it and make him commit. Other characters need go openers. You wouldn't be complaining if kensei had something similar to warden.
>>
File: Talk Shit Get Hit.webm (3MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Talk Shit Get Hit.webm
3MB, 1200x675px
>>174036371
>tfw i dont have an appropriate webm from this game for that sentence
Well, take this anyways
>>
File: 20170415115330_1.jpg (357KB, 1998x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170415115330_1.jpg
357KB, 1998x900px
Join mid match. See this.
What do?
>>
>>174036595
Uninstall
>>
>>174036595
play the game, and quit being a little bitch
>>
>>174036628
Done.

>>174036725
You can't tell me what to do Anon. I'll crash the server! *furiously alt+f4's out of existence*
>>
File: ForHonorQuality3.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
ForHonorQuality3.webm
2MB, 720x404px
post QUALITY
>>
I kinda wanna make some shitty MS Paint OC but I have no idea what to do. That was probably my favorite /r6g/ thread ever when I spent like 4 hours on a horrible Paint line art picture.
>>
>>174036987
Maybe if you weren't so fat you wouldn't weigh down the connection
>>
File: ForHonorQuality.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
ForHonorQuality.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>
>Playing elimination
>Friendly Lawbringer is a fucking honorfag
>Literally playing crowd control the character and is refusing to help anyone
>Enemy team is ganking, he doesn't give a shit, keeps honorfagging
>Gets to the point to where it's 2v1, me and him against a Warden
>Warden is fucking my shit in, he's just standing back and watching
>Run away for health, figuring the Warden will attack him and it will be his problem
>Lawbringer let's him fucking revive two of his teammates because I ran away
>We lose the round because of it
WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS?
Also why is there no in game report function on xbox until after you get to the post game lobby? I'm not gonna suffer through a whole game with a faggot who acts like this
>>
File: FHquality2.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
FHquality2.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>when you're an australian host
>>
>>174037373
I understand not wanting to feed revenge in a 1v1, but not attacking when you're being ganked is high tier faggotry.
>>
>>173996750
Steroid you really need to change the PS4 community background, it's fairly cringey
>>
File: FHquality.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
FHquality.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>
I want to gitgud at parrying lights, and in general. What class should I use in Duels? I don't care if I lose 500 times. It's already happens anyway.

Also help me make sense on what's going in WebM.
>>
>>174037468
I feel the same, I hold my judgement until I see if they're gonna actually fucking help when the enemy pops revenge or not. I just angry over these massive fucking faggots though
>First round I died, spectating the team
>It's the honorfag Law and a Conq vs Warden
>Conq is obviously in trouble, is spamming for help
>Law is just standing back and watching
>Conq tries running away, Law doesn't stop Warden from chasing
>Obviously Conq can't outrun Warden, it gets to the point where Conq is literally trying to hide behind Law to try to force him to fight back
>Law just steps aside and let's him die
Seriously, this shit is fucking disgusting and ruins 4v4 modes. Duel is there for a fucking reason
>>
File: ave.jpg (197KB, 698x972px) Image search: [Google]
ave.jpg
197KB, 698x972px
>tfw stopped fucking around with 4v4 modes and the game became comfy again
I may never reach rep 30 on any character but holy shit I'm glad I'm free of that hell
>>
>>174001703

Zerk got pretty big changes in the last patch.
I'm not going to call them buffs because I haven't seen anyone really capitalizing, but they could possibly have been huge buffs.
>>
Should I main Shugoki?
>>
>>174038348

Absolutely
>>
>>174031401
Warden has the worst knight aesthetics.
>>
>>174038617
incorrect

i'll admit lawbringer looks pretty cool, but PK is just an assassin bitch with a shit mask and daggers and flails are dumb
>>
>>174038617
>Penultimate knight aesthetic
>Worst

Objectively false.
>>
I can't decide what ornament to get for Lawbringer. I'm stuck between Hydra Snakes and Dragonfire.
Both look pretty good
>>
File: today is a good day to.jpg (157KB, 1077x987px) Image search: [Google]
today is a good day to.jpg
157KB, 1077x987px
Still waiting on a better axe head.
>>
Should I just give up on gitting gud and start using cheese tactics considering most people I match up with have yellow signal?
>>
>>174038716
>>174038737
Would be true if he had a chestplate instead of the hodgepodge that he has. I'd force myself to play him if he was the penultimate knight.
>>
File: Top Tier Orochi Salt.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Top Tier Orochi Salt.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>
Why are all knights such a faggot? I've never seen a single guy who belongs in Knight faction who's a decent human being. All of them would either shittalk, play shittily, 100% ledge rate and if they get hands on raider they always 100% nigger him up.

I'm glad that Knight get BTFO most during faction war, you faggots deserve it.
>>
>>174039226
I'd leave too if attacks kept going through my guard
>>
>Play elimination
>Round one get killed by a Warden
>I can be picked up though
>It's 3v1
>My teammates all decide to 1v1 the Warden, and refuse to pick me up
>Quit the match
I hope it crashed on them. Why the fuck are more and more people doing this shit in 4v4?
>>
>>174039406
Yeah, i dont know what it is but it seems to have increased since the patch. I just take it as it is, happens to enemies more often than me. I figure he's trying to parry my lights because he managed to do that a few times that game but is fucking up and the indicator wasnt appearing on my end
>>
File: oh_you_.jpg (59KB, 454x526px) Image search: [Google]
oh_you_.jpg
59KB, 454x526px
>>174039271
Oh Lord I pray for a good season 2 where knights reign supreme among every single fuck here that underestimates our might.
God wills it

I fell for the bait, are you happy now?
>>
>>174039482
That's exactly what it is. It's them trying to parry a light after the window has passed.
>>
>>174039406
For me it happens mostly against PK.
I think her attacks are so fast that combined with the ping it makes my guard switch just don't register at all.
>>
>>174001703
>Lawbringer becoming the new Warlord because Reddit complained
law's shoves are so easily reactable though and he still has no utilities outside of turtling
you can only predict warlord's headbutt
>>
>>174039548
I'm not even baiting. I'm legit angry at all knights. The only one who ever reply are just people who want to spread salt or are cancer. Atleast I've met few cool Vikings and Samurai who'd talk and help me around in duels for 1-2 extra rounds.
>>
>>174039797
Isn't he guaranteed a shove off of any block? That takes the benefit of turtling to a whole new level: suddenly no attacks against LB become safe.
>>
>>174039915
>We're going to experience LB going from worst to 1st
So glad I put in the time and got him to rep 5
>>
>Warden ornament still do not scale to the armor material
>>
>>174039915
yes he gets a guaranteed shove, which confirms into nothing
you just lose a bit of stamina if you're not a shitter who cant react to the light's after
>>
File: 1485104159265.jpg (45KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1485104159265.jpg
45KB, 500x294px
>>174039850
>The only one who ever reply
So you're the one sending messages first huh, this seems a bit fishy to me.
Also
>Samurai
>Cool
>>
>>174040016
Shove leads into a 50/50, because you either have to dodge the light or tech the GB. The fact that you can block the light is a confirmed bug that's getting fixed: it's supposed to be too fast to block, but slow enough to dodge.

Did you not watch the Dev Stream?
>>
>>174040016

If you're not a total shitter you can use your map control to accomplish more concrete goals like dealing damage or ledging them
>>
>>174040140
I never send any salt messages, I just ask question shit like, "How to counter this / What should I do in this situation?" or simple "GLHF"

I am not saying samurai are cool. Most people I met from that faction were nice enough to help me. Vikings mostly stayed quiet though, I just memed their raiders. "You're a Raider, LEgendary"
>>
File: heeeeyyyy.png (323KB, 489x563px) Image search: [Google]
heeeeyyyy.png
323KB, 489x563px
>>174039548
>YFW everyone just flocks to last season's winner instead
>And MFW
>>
>>174039548
>Knights win the first 3 rounds
>Vikings and Samurai get to duke it out to see who gets second
>Knights win the last 2 rounds, too

It's a Crusade, then.
>>
>Just had an amazing elimination game as a Lawbringer
>Went 14-0
>Absolutely destroyed their enemy PK, they couldn't GB and I just trapped them every time in GB, heavy, shove GB repeat
>PK messages me after the game calling me trash
I don't understand this shit. They lost every single fight against me, and I went fucking 14-0 and they have to do some mental gymnastics to make themselves feel better by pretending I'm bad
>>
>>174040724
They didnt have fun and they want to lash out at something. It makes sense, he never said why you where trash, but you abused one combo and they couldn't adapt. Makes you look like cancer.
>>
>>174040973
Yeah but that combo is literally only possible when someone does not know how to counter GB
>>
>Want to switch name from my old one
>Everything I can come up with is already taken

Holy fuck why can't modern systems be like steam where only the login name is unique and the displayed name can be whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>174041554
I just usually slam my fingers across my keyboard switching from consonants to vowels every so often and that works
>>
File: 1485492494519.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1485492494519.gif
2MB, 320x384px
>>174041554

>expecting modern video game studios to be this reasonable.
>>
>>174041554
That's extra work for them, they'd have to make a search function to find specific names when you're trying to find your friend. Let's say they named themselves "Donald Trump". There's going to be fucking hundreds if not thousands of them you have to sift through, just like on steam, to find the person you want.
But unlike steam consoles don't have an account page with a url.

I'm also trying to figure out what to rename my xbox GT, but I want to make sure I don't waste my one free change on something stupid
>>
>>174041764
>Charging for name change
That's even worse
>>
>>174041684
>video game studios
so Jewbi runs PSN or XBLA?
>>
>>174041834
Oh yeah. Xbox gets one free name change, then $20 a pop after

Pretty sure psn you can never switch
>>
>Teammates in elimination who immediately run to you bringing their enemy with because they're too afraid to fight alone
>Teammates in elimination who run over and steal your kill with a light attack, and then run off instead of babysitting the body they literally just prevented you from executing
These people are the worst
>>
If they are nerfing warden, as a warden main reasonable changes would be:

>slightly increase hyper armor timing
>increase recovery
>remove cancel into gb after lvl1
>increase the cancel window to as it is now gb cancel window
>>
Playing this game as someone who has always sucked in fighters is suffering.
>>
>>174042440
Playing this game as someone who's good in fighters is also suffering.

The way the game works is suffering.
>>
>>174042482
Yeh. But chances are you most likely have better reactions which can help. I can't even defense meta properly.
>>
>>174041891

console fag spotted.
>>
>>174042568
Sometimes it doesn't even matter because of horrible networking.
>>
>>174042584
I have a Ps4, but that's just to play Nier, it's more fun to play with KB+M
>>
>>174042372
>>slightly increase hyper armor timing
>>increase recovery
>>>increase the cancel window to as it is now gb cancel window
Holy shit no, are Wardens this fucking delusional?
>Slightly increase hyper armor timing
Main reasons why shoulder is broken is that you can just barely interrupt it with a light, you need to have good reaction time to get that done, and you literally want to make it so he can't be interrupted with a light?
>Increase recovery
Wardens can already miss a shoulder when you dodge them and can block and tech GBs immediately after. They already recover basically instantly, unless you're playing a character with a dash attack
>Increase the cancel window now
And you want to make the shoulder LITERALLY unpunishable by letting Wardens cancel on reaction to parry? Fuck off
>>
>>174042665
>Sometimes

>Dies because sudden guard change into light
>Dies due to thousand lights because they're hard to react.
>Dies to anyone feinting because it just fucks up something inside me and I can never cgb even if I don't try to parry.
>>
>>174042584
wait did you call me a console fag as a defense mechanism or are you just that quick to anger?
>>
File: Shug oni charge is fair!.png (59KB, 1021x375px) Image search: [Google]
Shug oni charge is fair!.png
59KB, 1021x375px
>Shugs oni charge is fair, just roll to the side!
>But I can't escape Wardens vortex!
I honestly can't tell if this is satire or not
>>
>>174042989
You literally read the entire thing wrong, first learn to read before replying
>>
File: AvgShugoGame.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AvgShugoGame.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>174043420
>rolling doing anything to shugo charge
LOL
>>
>>174043531
It's amazing that Shug mains are already crying on the official forums acting as if their opinion is going to change the devs minds even though they've already announced their fixing it
>>
>>174043712
what's the shug change?
>>
>>174043794
the first 3 seconds of >>174043531
Its shugoki's move "charge of the oni". Its one of the best moves in the game if used correctly.
>>
>>174043794
They haven't announced any details on how, but they're fixing his Oni charge 50/50.
Basically he runs you down and gets a free heavy, but he can also cancel it and GB you if you dodge. Only way to escape is a roll, and as that webm the other guy pointed out it doesn't always work
>>
>>174043397

Why would i need a defense mechanism, you knew what i was getting at, even if it was worded poorly.
>>
>>174044028
was wondering when they would do that. In combination with a warden nerf, I'm getting positive about this game.

Any word on PK light nerfs?
>>
>>174044169
Oh yeah they also said they're going to slightly lower PK light speed. But their calling it a tweak not a nerf since it's not a huge change.
They want to see how it affects her, then go from there.

Balancing is looking better, hopefully they fix the fucking connections soon
>>
File: For Honor2017-4-15-2-33-37.jpg (308KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-4-15-2-33-37.jpg
308KB, 2560x1440px
Ow the edge
>>
*Starts µtorrent*
*Spams ZA*
*Stops µtorrent*
Can't keep up, kid?
>>
>>174044063
Honestly still don't understand what you are getting at, I play FH on PC and play select games on console, your point is?
>>
who /mouse&keyboard/ here
>>
>>174044342
everyone with half a brain
>>
>>174044342
master race reporting in
>>
>>174044342
>>174044368
>>174044369
Phonesamefag
>>
>>174044342
aye
>>
File: file.png (10KB, 379x127px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
10KB, 379x127px
>>174044391
>>
File: chrome_2017-04-15_12-40-33.png (8KB, 420x113px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-04-15_12-40-33.png
8KB, 420x113px
>>174044391
yes
>>
>>174044368
>>174044369
>>174044407
Then tell me, what's your preferred sensitivity when in guard mode?

High or low?
>>
File: faggot.jpg (11KB, 133x78px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
11KB, 133x78px
>>174044391
just to finish the trio

>>174044465
high. Allows for quick reflex on faster attacks.
>>
>>174044465
i change it from 3-5
at 1200 dpi
>>
>>174044391
madPS4cuck
>>
>>174044419
>>174044462
>>174044498

Full retard. Not only did these pictures never prove anything and are therefore wasted effort, he called you a phonesamefag. The point of using your phone/s is that it will let you post quicker because it is litterally not using the same IP. So of course there would be no (You).
>>
File: 1490734876216.png (212KB, 577x892px) Image search: [Google]
1490734876216.png
212KB, 577x892px
Nobushi is ________
>>
>>174044620
>Not only did these pictures never prove anything
Right, because "lol samefagg" proved something instead
>>
File: chrome_2017-04-15_12-46-53.png (9KB, 359x135px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-04-15_12-46-53.png
9KB, 359x135px
>>174044620
;^)
>>
>>174044342
No point, with deadzone adjustments being patched in there is even less of a point.
>>
>>174044628
best christian waifu
>>
>>174044712
I really don't like using a controller though, mouse and keyboard feel super responsive to me
>>
File: armed lizard.jpg (107KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
armed lizard.jpg
107KB, 750x1334px
>>174044728
>christian
I defy you, heathen.
>>
Why the fuck are they buffing lawbringer more in next patch? honestly i'm pretty sick of them now in 4v4 matches they are massive pain in the arse.
>>
Even the fucking menus are stuttering now. Anybody else having sudden performance issues?
>>
File: AGameOfLedge.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
AGameOfLedge.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
Is there any way to change the gender of characters in singleplayer? FemRaider was a mistake.
>>
>>174045373
>FemRaider
>Mistake
you must have misspoken
>>
>>174045423
Her voice actor is garbage incarnate.
>>
>>174045462
an enemy LBs voice is garbage incarnate
>>
>>174045483
Ok? What does that have to do with raider?
>>
>>174045462
>>174045483
>Not turning down sounds to listen to music
>>
>>174045423
The only good part about FemRaider is the sound she makes when she airfucks.

It's goddamm obscene is what it is.
>>
>>174045537
>intentionally cutting off your senses because the sound of combat isn't good enough for your short attention span
>>
Haven't played in a while, is Lawbringer good yet?
>>
>>174045756
>needed any sound other than field noises to play proficiently
>>
>>174045812
He gets a 25/75 from a block. Soon it'll turn into a 50/50 though.
>>
>>174045821
needing*, Christ I'm tired
>>
>>174045821
>moving the goalposts
He said turning down the sound, not the music.

If you're gonna go turn down the game you may as well go all the way because hearing random grunts and sword noises isn't going to help when the music is completely out of tempo for what you're playing.
>>
File: 0zHAJkI.gif (225KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
0zHAJkI.gif
225KB, 400x300px
>>174009387
>Valk

Fuck I wonder what move she'll use next
>>
>>174045952
That's what I was originally saying
>>174045537
>>
>These lolrandumb orders
Only like two of them work together
>>
>>174046049
>valk
she is mid tier or very low high tier
>>
File: rsbwono.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rsbwono.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>174046158
>Top light and side light have same speed and similar damage as PK
>Plus leg sweep

Kay

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=1037667970
>>
>>174046158
What?
>>
>>174046158
You must be joking
>>
>>174046472
>>174046539
>>174046558

so?
she has no 50/50 mix ups, everything can be reacted
her light's do not do shit if blocked
and her 2nd light is 600 frames, parry bait
>>
>>174046591
not frames, ms
>>
>>174046591
Seems like you just suck so much ass that you lose a lot as her
>>
>>174046591
No 50/50 mixups? mother fucker I either don't dodge and get swept, or dodge and cop a gb, For the fucking record, everything in this game can be reacted to, dipshit, it's just very hard to
>>
>>174046656
i am not even playing her

you are the one that is bad
she is nowhere near the top
>>
>>174046702
sweep is 600 ms
reactable as shit
git gud
>>
>>174046472
Pk's second light is 400 ms, also has the best zone in the game plus flicker bullshit. Everything valk does can be reacted to, sweep even gives a free gb. At most she is at mid-high tier. On console its a different story with 30 fps + other shit

>>174046591
what this guy said
>>
>>174046802
not if she hits you with a light beforehand
>>
>>174046802
There's a hitstun window that you have to hit to be able to dodge after second light.
Too early and you whiff, too late and you're hit by the attack.
>>
>>174046858
still the same, you are just staggered for 100ms or so before you can dodge
still doable with any hero
>>
>>174046805
>mid-high tier.
worded that wrong. She is definitely beneath the top 4 but better than every other character. Probably the most balanced char in the game.

>>174046858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CpVpf4G76w
>>
>>174046913
She can still catch you with the sweep if you do it too early because you lose iframes and it's essentially a knockdown zone.
>>
>>174046927
>doesn't show heavy>soft feint bash>sweep against characters aside from Shugoki
epic, simply epic
>>
>>174047090
grasping for straws here

the point is: you are bad, git gud
>>
>>174046734
Just stop anon, no one cares if you play OP heroes
>>
>>174047339
hehe, got me good ;)
>>
File: tmp_9350-1485138857151591417802.jpg (65KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9350-1485138857151591417802.jpg
65KB, 223x310px
>>174002158
>warden mains complaing about LAW
>>
>Turk flag emblem
>90% chance it's a berserker
Why even?
>>
File: 1491901725022.gif (836KB, 149x181px) Image search: [Google]
1491901725022.gif
836KB, 149x181px
>>174024005
>>174023874
>>
>>174003824
And that doesn't justify Warden being the only one with an insane fucking kit to open people up.

Defense meta is shitty, but Wardens shoulder was destined to get nerfed because that one move has more options and adaptability than some characters have in their entire fucking kits.
And it didn't help that Warden mains acted as if it was totally balanced
>>
Why are all the shugo mains crying about oni charge getting nerfed? It's not you still won't have your super armor trades, highest HP in the game, best GB rewards of any class, HP regen/1HKO move that can't be avoided on wall splat

Even without that game breaking move shugo is still high or mid high tier.
>>
>>174003824
I play conq, since the betas and until the game dies.

You faggots and sumo fags make me sick. Two classes that have insanely good and varied kits even without your game breaking mechanics and you're talking like it's the end of the world that you're losing your broken, safe and and largely unavoidable 50/50
>>
File: Jackie.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>174047185
Honestly lol.
>>
>>174048165
Because shitters love having an insta win move that makes them feel like their good at the game.
Any rational person would accept that shit is broken, but they're fucking crying because they personally suck without the move
>>
>>174048123
wardens '50/50' is balanced (some tweaks needed for charging it longer), the problem is that other chars have shit kits and def play is the best way to play the game, other chars have no way to deal damage against turtles and parries being the best punish

>>174048165
shugo will be shit tier after the nerf, like conq is now. I agree that sprint cheeze was never intended to be the gamplay but witout it he will be trash

>>174048308
>conq
he was borderline broken before the nerf
and neither sumo nor warden charge is safe, unlike shield bash was
>>
>>174048643
>wardens '50/50' is balanced
It's literally RNG, how the fuck is it balanced?
>>
>>174048643
Warden being able to cancel into a GB and being unpunishable if you dodge his shoulder, unless you're playing a character with a dash attack, is not balanced.
>>
>>174048685
>rng
most players have patterns, learn them
>lmao let's stare at each other for half an hour because any attack thrown will be punished
>warden breaks this where you have to guess
NOOO OP MOMMY NERF PLS
and warden guesses as much as you do
your right guess is a punish for him

>>174048703
light attack
if you dodge fully charged one you get a free gb

inb4
>lmoa he will just parry my light attack
then just stand here and die
>>
>Kensei's The Shame emote
Equivalent to Look Skywards from DkS1. Upsetting.
>>
File: the fuck.png (941KB, 803x592px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.png
941KB, 803x592px
fuck warden
>>
>>174048942
she surely does
>>
>>174048643
Warden isn't broken! He's just better than everyone else in the game currently and has things no other character does!!!

Shugo still has baseball bat and wallsplat backbreaker off a GB. He still has massive damage on all attacks, super armor on literally everything even just standing. He still has 165 hp. If you think shugo isn't absolutely incredible for anyone with a basic grasp of fundamental play you must be an absolute shitter

Conq was good, but he was never that broken. He had 4 straight up losing match ups in his prime.
>>
>>174013594
Shove couldn't track a bear if the bear was 5 inches away, please slow the tears.
>>
>>174049076
shug's biggest downside is the extra damage he takes when he has no shield. Assassins can fuck him up good.

What most people forget about shug is that they try and attack him when he's charging up his heavy. You don't do that, and he's easy to fight.
>>
>>174049076
>Conq was good, but he was never that broken. He had 4 straight up losing match ups in his prime.
no, only "bad" match up was pk and warlord
and those were not even bad, just even
he shat on literally everyone else

>Shugo still has baseball bat and wallsplat backbreaker off a GB. He still has massive damage on all attacks, super armor on literally everything even just standing. He still has 165 hp. If you think shugo isn't absolutely incredible for anyone with a basic grasp of fundamental play you must be an absolute shitter
and no way to open anyone turtling, gj, he is a shit tier

>Warden isn't broken! He's just better than everyone else in the game currently and has things no other character does!!!
he is not better than shugi/pk/warlord, he is better than the trash tier chars that are parry baits, and slightly better than valk
you still miss the point, warden is balanced as in his entire kit is usable and comes with downsides
while other chars have one move and the rest of the kit is trash tier
not saying that warden is weak or anything, jsut buff the weak ones 1st
>>
>>174049276
>and comes with downsides
not in its current state. The 50/50 charge uses very little stamina, is incredibly hard to punish, and GB's can be tech'd. Use that in addition to his very fast zone, and he's unbeatable when a skilled person is using him.
>>
>>174048807
>>lmoa he will just parry my light attack
>then just stand here and die
You act like this isn't an issue, but it is
>Light attack Warden once
>Now he's nonstop canceling to try to parry my light attack
Characters have lights that are different speeds depending if they come from the side or top. For example if I'm playing Lawbringer, my fastest light is the top light. So of fucking course after I interrupt him he's going to start canceling to try to parry my fastest light.

I really have no idea why you're bitching though. It's getting nerfed, it would not be getting nerfed if it were balanced like you claim

>Most players have patterns
No, they fucking don't because a decent player knows that if they stay as unpredictable as possible you cannot accurately guess what they will do
>>
>>174049276
Pk, warlord, shugo and raider were always losing matches for conq.

Shugo can open people up the same way most of the cast do, parries and whiffs. But his rewards for it are massive and his risk in general is lower than most classes with his super armor and massive hp pool

Saying warden is balanced in that manner is disingenuous. And you know it. Even if it weren't a bullshit statement, shoulder is still an unfair mix up as there's no risk to the warden. He can only win or draw
>>
File: cant make this bullshit up.png (563KB, 1246x493px) Image search: [Google]
cant make this bullshit up.png
563KB, 1246x493px
>rep 5 roach
>108 revenge bullshit build
>uchiha emblem
>edgy name
>ledging faggot
holy fucking autism, why are people like this allowed to exist?
>>
File: 4245215555555124124.jpg (79KB, 645x403px) Image search: [Google]
4245215555555124124.jpg
79KB, 645x403px
>>174048942

The mortal enemy... i hate those fucking rice knaves.
>>
>>174049591
I'm on console, are revenge builds as cancerous with the revenge nerf? I'm still waiting on it.
>Fight a Roach
>Absolutely push his shit in
>Before I kill him he gets revenge from injury
>Two shots me
I'm so sick of that shit happening
>>
>>174049479
>unbeatable
zone is as fast as his top light >30 frames and punished on block
any light attack will linterrupt his charge, exept after a top light hit
and only punish for a light attack is premature cancel and parry

>>174049530
>he is better than me
>he wins
thats your argument
and any light attack will interrupt it
even the slow ones, provided you react in time

>I really have no idea why you're bitching though. It's getting nerfed, it would not be getting nerfed if it were balanced like you claim
his 50/50 is balanced, nerfs should come to his lvl 3 charge as stated in the original post

>>174049564
shugo to an extent, conq got free gb after any blocked attack
but, yes i forgot shugi
raider, not so much as it becomes a stare contest, same for nobushi
and pk warlord were not a losing match up, they were even
>>
>>174049772
>his 50/50 is balanced
It is not. Literal guessing games have no place in a fighter.
>B-but learn his pattern!
Good wardens don't have a fucking pattern because they know you are looking for one, so you have no real way of knowing what's coming, so you just blindly guess
>>
>>174049772
Shugo has always had oni charge. Oni charge beats conq.

Pk sidestep attacks and zone flickering beat conq.

Warlord is basically conq but better in every regard. This is common knowledge. It's always been a loser for conq.

Raider beats conq because conq only ever had one opener and raiders GB breaking on his huge sidestep shut that down.

Maybe you let yourself get rekt by conqs one time too many and the salt is clouding your vision. He was never as good as anyone claims. He solidly beat warden and all the warden fags cried about it so much that he got ruined.
>>
Oh, no, /fhg/.

Is the warden defense force coming back?
>>
>>174050091
>Literal guessing games have no place in a fighter.
most fighter game moves are countered on prediction not on reaction

>Good wardens don't have a fucking pattern because they know you are looking for one
once again, h-he is better player than me, b-but OP

>>174050160
conq can parry every single sidestep attack, except valks, only block it
warlord could only do dmg on prediction gb or trading stamina, again it was an equal match up
raider and nobu were the only oens that could punish missed shoulder, but have nothing in their kit

conq was considered op as fuck, just ask any conq mains that won countless tournaments
how many have you attended?
>>
Does that trick still work where when you bought a weapon or armor pack and you would purchase it the exact second the piece you wanted glowed yellow to confirm it to be the rare one?
>>
>>174050345
>once again, h-he is better player than me, b-but OP
Alright, let's see how skilled you are then.
>We fight, I'm Warden
>I throw two raw shoulders
>Then a GB cancel
What am I throwing next? And guess correctly otherwise you're just a shitter

And I just love how the mere mention of a Warden nerf has Warden mains screaming and throwing tantrums, it's so fucking funny
>>
>>174050509
i wonder who is screaming and throwing tantrums hmmm...?

>What am I throwing next? And guess correctly otherwise you're just a shitter
i will say one thing and you will say another, gg!
that's not how 50/50 works
>>
File: for honor emblems.png (941KB, 1191x512px) Image search: [Google]
for honor emblems.png
941KB, 1191x512px
okay guys... here it is! after countless hours in the emblem maker, im finally ready to show you all what priceless masterpieces i have come up with.

r8 me, m8s. but dont h8.
>>
>Wardens top light crush counter is the most satisfying thing in the game
>Looks /fa/ as fuck with higher levels
>Is getting a sick new execution soon
>Absolute cancer shoulderbash so no one likes them
>>
>>174050693
Seems kinda gay? They from something?
>>
>>174050598
>I'm not going to guess at all because I can't be sure of what you were gonna do
Wow what a fucking shocker! Here I thought everyone adhered to a pattern and no one ever tried to purposefully be random

And you, you're throwing the tantrum and I'm laughing because Warden mains had this shit coming for a long time
>>
>>174050448

I posted this shit and days later there was a patch and it stopped working reliably. I got all my shit for my main already at that point at least. But in my experience it's still more likely to work than not.
It only makes sense too. When buying a premium pack, the confirmed rares you get are the ones with yellow glow. Why would it be different with other packs?
>>
>>174050758
>he doesn't know
>>
>maxing out my adsl2 connection at 1.4MB/s
>game doesn't lag at all

Credit where it's due, when the p2p works fine, the connections are great. It's whatever system they've got to autocorrect host problems that seems to be made of rubber glue and old cum wrapped in gladwrap.
>>
>>174050761
>every single thread warden hate and tantrums about it
>exclusivly paraded by shitters
hmmmm... seems like a tantrum once again for me

>>I'm not going to guess at all because I can't be sure of what you were gonna do
like i stated, i was sure what you are gonna do
and that's not how 50/50 works ;^)
>>
>>174050880
It works till you get a shit host and the game becomes unplayable or the host leaves. Also if anyone is on Red NAT or shit like that the game gets unstable.

Should have used proper dedicated servers
>>
>>174051176
At the very least dedicated servers for 4v4. It's fucking ridiculous that one person quitting can potentially crash the game
>>
>>174051390
this would be a godsend. 4v4 is literally the only mode that gives me trouble.
>>
>>174051436
4v4 is just getting to be a fucking pain playing between connection issues and honorfags who fucking refuse to fuck off to duels
>Having trouble against a Warlord who is doing nothing but turtling and headbutts
>All my teammates end up finishing off their guys and they come over
>Signal for help, because I have no way of doing fucking anything without getting parried
>All three of them just sit back and emote while watching me
>End up dying, but can be revive
>They all decide to 1v1, and no one picks up my body
I just fucking quit when this shit happens, and hope it crashes the game for them
>>
File: lewd horse.jpg (127KB, 736x299px) Image search: [Google]
lewd horse.jpg
127KB, 736x299px
you know those knights AND vikings were fucking the shit out of there horses.

when you are at war, there are no women for 1000 leagues, you have been out there for months. and your loyal, loving mare steed has always been by your side, you raised her from a filly. and even worse she is in estrus now... she makes you plainly aware of her discomfort, with her constant whining and fidgeting, she always wants your attention and to nuzzle you. and when you aren't riding her, and she is left to her own devices you can often see her with her tail pulled to the side, her pussy winking, her wetness clearly visable.

are you saying you wouldn't satisfy both of your needs? you would just let you trusty loyal mount suffer?
>>
>>174051770
Just use a peacekeeper.
>>
>like raider
>but he's so awful
>>
>>174051770
^this
also applies to samurai
>>
File: to the sky.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
to the sky.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Follow your dreams my friend
>>
File: 683475.png (248KB, 495x323px) Image search: [Google]
683475.png
248KB, 495x323px
>We want to fix the defensive meta
>Lets give law a 50/50 on block
Great balancing.
Nevermind all the characters who are stuck baiting parries. With more coming soonâ„¢
>>
Anyone else getting massive stuttering all of a sudden?
>>
>>174028280
It's a good, fun game at its core, marred by poor design choices, balance issues and incompetent devs.

When it works, it works brilliantly.
>>
>>174052118
Wow!
>>
>only way to get an elim game is to party up with randoms
>they use the mic
>they're australian

true suffering
>>
>>174052553
>they use the mic
That's very rare, fortunately
>>
File: goki trade secret.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
goki trade secret.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Here's my complete Goki guide as well. Everything you need to know right here.
>>
>>174052750
>game completely ignores your shield and gives you an instakill

christ
>>
>>174052750

>Self harming
That's for girls.
>>
>>174052750
I think it might be time for me to finally take up Wakou-King Shugoki
>>
Earlier, I was playing duel and I fought that cut with a mace.
Every time he would hit me with this bullshit combo I couldn't get out of. Even if I managed to block I'd run out of stamina, and one of his many guard breaks would throw me.

How the fuck do you get out of it
>>
>>174052750
>Try playing Shug in elimination
>60% of people I get matched with instantly abandon the fight to gank because they know I can't stop them
I stopped picking him for elimination because of this shit
>>
>>174053710
there is no cut with a mace in game
>>
What if Warden couldn't Shoulder Bash off a dodge? Would that fix him? You could unironically just block top forever to keep him from using it, and if he tries to whiff a light he's too far away to catch you anyway.
>>
What would warden even do without the shoulder bash mixup? He'd basically be a weaker Orochi and have to spam top lights and heavies
>>
>>174054817
Just turtle up and parry lights for 40 damage guaranteed top heavies.

What fun. Truly an exciting meta. This will make Wardens more enjoyable to play against.
>>
>>174054915
I would much rather face a turtle than some faggot spamming shoulder over and over
>>
>>174054650
>remove a mechanic that makes a char viable to be >>174054817
really activates my almonds

lets also remove headbutt, kick, onicharge, shield bash, sweep, shove, zones, and light attacks faster than 600 ms
this will surely make the gmae fixed!

>>174054962
you have never faced a real turtle then
>>
>>174054989
I have, I've even faced a turtle to the point to where we literally stared at each other until the round timed out because I wasn't gonna let him parry me and vice versa.
That's boring as shit, but I'll take it over a faggot spamming shoulder and insisting "bro this guessing game isn't bullshit just get gud"
>>
>>174055081
i have no words actually
not even gonna try
>>
>>174054989
>Warden player already crying
Just a day ago Warden mains were in the thread saying how it's balanced and not gonna get nerfed, this shit is fucking hilarious
>>
>>174055143
Defense meta is gay. One character having an insane kit to open people up that he can cancel and not be punished even if you guess correctly is even gayer
>>
>>174055170
i already know what they are gonna nerf pretty much, if they are not retarded
and i am fine with it

i'd take warden v conq match up before he got nerfed any day, instead of a stare match
>>
>>174054004
Err, flail. The flail and shield guy.
Conq?
>>
>>174055245
>not punishable
you can stop posting

>>174055282
he is shit now
you have to dodge his shield bash, once you see him glowing orange
that's it
>>
>>174055352
Please explain how it's punishable
>You can interrupt it with a light, but he can also cancel to parry you if he guesses where the light is gonna come from
>If he cancels into a GB and you tech it, you're just set back to neutral
>If you dodge the shoulder he can immediately tech GBs and block because he recovers immediately after missing
So how exactly do you punish it?

Also shoulder is just cancer in general because unlike what Warden mains claim it actually encourages the defense meta
>Warden turtles up fucking hard
>Parries and starts his shoulder
>>
>playing lb against a warden
>he turtles
>doesn't even react to feints, just block
>he dodges into shoulderbash whenever i try to shove
>literally never attacks unless it's a shoulderbash

hahahahaha :D
>>
>>174055489
it has been explained in detail in prety much every single thread
please use the archive

>>174055581
welcome to defensive meta
where very single attack is a death sentence
>>
>>174055581
B-BUT SHOULDER HELPS THE GAME BY DISRUPTING THE DEFENSE META, NO ONE WOULD EVER USE IT TO TURTLE EVEN HARDER!
>>
>>174055619
>>174055620
good thing I rematched against him and picked shugoki right after

gotta fight cancer with cancer
>>
>>174055619
>I-it's already been explained before, I don't have to say it
If you're gonna make the claim, back it up. I'm genuinely curious because in my experience you cannot punish Warden if you guess correctly, except if you have a character that can dash attack, and even then it hasn't been a 100% because I've had that blocked as well
>>
>>174055737
it has been explained in detail in prety much every single thread
please use the archive
>>
>>174054817
>top lights and zones*
>>
>>174055489
>Please explain how it's punishable
He has to guess wrong: he tries to cancel into gb but you top light him = punish, he let go charge and you top light him or side step attack if you can = punish, he sees you always top light him when he tries to charge so he tries a parry next but you parry him back = punish
>>174055270
what do you think the nerf will be? i'm betting on stam consumption and cancel/feint time window.
>>
>>174055805
>I can't explain it because there is no way to punish him when you guess correctly
Thanks for clearing that up, enjoy your shoulder getting neutered. Hell maybe you'll actually learn how to play instead of relying on a single gimick
>>
What would happen if parries stopped confirming anything?
>>
>>174055581
Stare at him until he gets bored, then Hamon Shove him to death when he throws a light to see if you're AFK.
>>
>>174055923
Why would anyone parry if you get nothing for it?
>>
>>174055489
Sounds like it's parrying that encourages defense meta
>>
ahah holy shit just played warden, does this fucker have ANY recovery time when hit? cause it doesn't seem like it coming from berzerker
>>
>>174055923
People would just block endlessly.
>>
>>174055863
So your solution is for me to just stand there and light attack blindly, hoping he's going for a cancel and not a raw shoulder?
Do you really have a hard time seeing why people don't enjoy a random guessing game in a fighter where you're supposed to be able to react to things? You can shake things up nonstop as well, so please don't try saying "Just learn their pattern" because no one is going to be fucking retarded enough to stick to a pattern nonstop even when they see you've figured it out
>>
>>174056014
Well lets say parrying breaks combos while blocks don't
>>
>>174055863
i think they will increase the recovery frames
increase the delay when hyper armor activates and remove cancel into gb after lvl1 charge

maybe stam cost in crease and stam cost on feint

and i hope they will increase the cancel window, as it is now you can only cancel with gb after lvl2 charge
>>
>>174055923
Literally no reason to parry anything besides an unblockable, and no reason not to just spam unblockables since there's no risk if they get parried
>>
>just feint if your opponent turtles!!! xD

good thing blocking doesn't make you invincible :')
>>
>>174056073
once again, random guessing is the bread and butter of fighting games
and none of the actually good players complai about warden
>>
>>174038793
Axe blade is the patrician choice.
>>
>>174056201
the "actually good players" are currently abusing shugoki's oni charge or the warlord in tournaments
>>
>>174056201
Warden's shoulder would not be getting a nerf if it wasn't op. There's a reason literally every single decent wardens gameplay revolves entirely around spamming his shoulder.
>>
>>174056160
>go for a feint
>enemy untechable GBs me on reaction

Wow, feinting is useful...
>>
>if you don't play a top 4 character you have no way to open up a turtle

people actually bought this game?
>>
File: Discord_2017-03-08_18-39-38.png (36KB, 537x377px) Image search: [Google]
Discord_2017-03-08_18-39-38.png
36KB, 537x377px
>>174056339
and warden has never been "abused", becasue he was never op
>>
>>174056434
of course they don't consider warden OP, aarpian is a conq main

kek
>>
>>174056387
because raw attacks are punished heavily, say thanks to ubis retarded balance around parries and blocks
>>
>>174056408
>said top 4 characters are having their turtle-opening abilities progressively nerfed

Why didn't they work on fixing the meta before nerfing characters that aren't masochistic to play?
>>
>>174056434
>Plays Conq, someone who literally shuts down the vortex simply by dodging and bashing
>Doesn't think Wardens are a problem
WOW WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT
>>
>>174056112
Sounds like you'd have to rework half the game just to implement something like that.
>>
>>174056554
>>174056502
how many tournaments have you won that your opinion matters more than his?
>>
>>174056526
It's op, it's getting nerfed, get over it
>>
>>174056339
Would you not want to win a tournament with a prize money in the least risky way?
>>174056387
it's getting a nerf because devs are taking feedbacks from players who think 4v4 is the best mode and whine about orochi/raider being op.
>>
>>174056642
i got over it
like i stated before
he will still have his 50/50 unchanged
and you will throw a tantrum when you learn that
>>
Once people learn how to parry lights, literally what are they going to do?
>>
>>174056621
>Plays a character that is literally unaffected by the vortex
>Thinks the vortex isn't a problem
>CLEARLY HIS OPINION MATTERS THE MOST, WARDEN IS NOT OP
This is so fucking pathetic, holy shit. Here you are bitching about your main getting a nerf as if it changes anything. He's still getting the nerf, and you whining and insisting he's not broken isn't going to stop it
>>
>>174056621
>for honor's """tournaments"""

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf45hJ1d8_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpqHreihZIQ

>>174056714
>Would you not want to win a tournament with a prize money in the least risky way?

true
>>
>>174056603
as it is most combos are completely worthless. Seems like the game would need to be reworked either way
>>
>>174056768
That's the point where the people I duel and I are tbqh, I can reliably parry most lights and I don't even bother parrying heavies because muh feints

I only have 200 hours, not even a """competitive""" player
>>
>>174056789
>>174056718
>>
How to fix defense meta 101
>blocking a light takes stamina while blocking a heavy does chip damage and costs more stamina
>remap the parry imput on something else and whenever you try to parry a feint the anymation will come out and leave you defenseless against a gb
>>
>>174057036
>Lawbringer and Conqueror become top tier
>>
File: mgs3.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mgs3.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>Hit Rep 10 on Kensei
>FINALLY get Ayu's hilt
>>
File: 1371665423786.jpg (5KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1371665423786.jpg
5KB, 251x251px
>>174049591
>>ledging faggot
>Complaining about ledging in 4v4.
>Complaining about ledigng at all.
>Complaining about a Roach's throws.
>>
>>174056718
>I got over it
>That's why I'm still whining in the thread and saying it's 100% balanced and the nerf is just from people crying
Top fucking kek
>>
>>174057097
Explain
>>
>>174057256
They don't need to parry, they can kill you by blocking. Though Conq needs to block heavies for this. All the chip damage in the world wouldn't save you.

Everyone else would be too terrified to ever parry again so the mechanic becomes as obsolete as raw GBs.
>>
>>174057256
conq gets a free gb from a heavy block
lawman gets a shove from block that will confirm into a light after the next update

>>174057254
you will see
>>
>>174049591
>being ledged by a roach
nigga what are you doing they get pushed back more than they push you
>>174057354
nerf that and boost their other tools
>>
>>174057139
send hilt pics boy
>>
File: 23546357.jpg (20KB, 263x580px) Image search: [Google]
23546357.jpg
20KB, 263x580px
>>174057593
>>
File: 1484240315565.jpg (47KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1484240315565.jpg
47KB, 604x603px
>"should we fix the fucking boring as shit broken turtle and parry spam meta or add more shitty ornaments?"
>"How else will we make money"

I hate this fucking dev team
>>
>>174058064

Those engravings give you no tactical advantage whatsoever.
>>
>>174058064
isnt that the sasaki one?
>tfw had it since rep 2
>>
File: 23567357.webm (2MB, 764x423px) Image search: [Google]
23567357.webm
2MB, 764x423px
>>174058181
Fuck off Snake it gives me style points

>>174058191
It took 10 reps for it to drop and like 20 crates, fuck RNG
>>
>>174058104
>game has core mechanical problems that will take a lot of time to figure out
>have list of content to give players while they wait
>players scream we're ignoring the problems because we're giving them things we already made
must suck to be a game dev
>>
>>174058601
>>game has core mechanical problems that will take a lot of time to figure out
oh boo hoo poor them.

They made a fighting game with turtle as the core meta. They deserve no fucking sympathy
>>
>>174058676
So do you want them to trash it completely? Are you saying the game just isn't worth playing? Why are you here then? What do you want out of this? Just something to be mad at?
>>
>>174058868
>think of muh poor multi-billion dollar company devs on 6 figure salaries
>t-they can't just fix the meta
Fuck off
>>
>>174058868
not him but...
i believe they will fix the game eventually
but it is pretty much too late already, people are leaving in drowes and only a portion of them will come back
>>
>>174058962
Do you think throwing money at design problems makes them go away?
>>
>>174059140
>Do you think throwing money at design problems makes them go away?
Where did I say that you illiterate braindead shill?
>>
>>174059185
then why are their salaries relevant?
>>
>>174059348
>why is it relevant that this multi-million dollar company can't even fix the meta of their game
>>
File: FUCK THIS SHIT.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK THIS SHIT.png
463KB, 1070x601px
I AUTOMATICALLY LOSE IF I FUCKING FIGHT SOMEONE WHO KNOWS MY HEAVY ATTACK TIMINGS
NERF PARRYING REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1492056178273.png (117KB, 683x470px) Image search: [Google]
1492056178273.png
117KB, 683x470px
>>174059575
>he actually attacked
lmao you retard, wtf are you doing?
>>
>>174059658
i have to if im fighting some fucking nigger roach or peace nigger who has a 0.00000000001 second gaurd break window,
i can't even switch stances fast enought to block as a shugoki main
>>
>>174059476
>core mechanics are broken
>but they're rich
>money won't fix it
>I didn't say that
>then why does it matter if they're rich
>they make so much so they should be able to fix it
I just don't understand this place
>>
File: 1469926372684.jpg (36KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1469926372684.jpg
36KB, 275x275px
>>174059792
you deserve all the anguish you get
>>
>>174059939
whats wrong nigger, too stupid to stop trading with my big cock shugoki? or maybe you are just triggered that i can one shot you by throwing you into a wall?

its my favorite thing to do, if i am losing a fight and go into critical, all i have to do is get close to a wall, throw you into it, and i get a free gaurenteed demon's grab, which kills you from full health and heals me for 60% :^))))
get cucked
>>
>>174059792
>keep guard on top
>if you see the roach begin his zone animation ( dropping on the ground ) guard right
wow it's almost like you actually have to read the enemy animations.
>>
>>174059804
>money won't fix a virtual thing
Are you fucking stupid?
For honor isn't real life. Throwing money at a dev team does fucking fix it you retard
>>
>>174060208
>wow it's almost like you actually have to read the enemy animations.

>server lags
>he throttles his connection
>he uses a lag switch
>the game just generally acts shit
yeah dude, just read the animations
>>
>>174060145
do you not even know how to play shugoki you dumb little person
>>
>>174060325
If i can parry roach zone on reaction on ps4 why cant you do it on your 60 fps master race machine? :^)
>>
File: it's for you.gif (48KB, 2034x1491px) Image search: [Google]
it's for you.gif
48KB, 2034x1491px
>>174050693
>>
>>174050693
h8
>>
>>174060208
yeah roach isn't THAT bad, my main problem with that fuck is the fucking gaurd break into heavy they spam, and assassin gaurd breaks are too fucking fast to react to, then they will just dodge through attacks and side slash you on basically every swing

>>174060370
rep 3 shugoki, fag.
>>
>>174060824
>rep meaning anything
>>
File: 1455971106371.jpg (224KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455971106371.jpg
224KB, 800x800px
>>174060824
>hes actually blocking
>hes actually trying to attack
thanks for showing us all even though your a rep 3 shugoki you still have no knowledge on the character at large
>>
File: 1492062219745.jpg (9KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
1492062219745.jpg
9KB, 220x229px
>>174060824
>guardbreaks are too fast to react to
literally what?
>>
>>174061015
>dont block
>but also dont attack
what did he mean by this?
really fires up my almonds
>>
File: 1491229486303.png (35KB, 381x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491229486303.png
35KB, 381x400px
>>174060824
>and assassin gaurd breaks are too fucking fast to react to
>>
File: 330.jpg (45KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
330.jpg
45KB, 680x680px
>>174061140
>all your meant to do as shugoki is span oni charge/run up to them and gb instead either way making you pretty much invincible just for the fact they cannot hit you
please learn the basics of your character before you complain
>>
I heard that upcoming balance changes have been revealed, where can I view them?
>>
>>174061282
they haven't
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>174060574
>FPS has anything to do with the servers
>>
>>174061279
>just use the exploit and dont ACTUALLY learn how to use the character as intended.
kys.

>>174061136
>>174061220
oh look, the "just react faster than humanly possible" defense force is back.
i can only react to a countergaurd break if im expecting it and have my thumb on X ready for it, if my thump is still anywhere else, i can't move it and press the button fast enough.
>>
>>174061463
>oh look, the "just react faster than humanly possible" defense force is back.
react to what exactly?
the window is so huge you could be texting your mom and still counter it
>>
>>174060824
>they will just dodge through attacks and side slash you on basically every swing
Wai are you seriously getting hit by that unironically?
if they keep doing it just fucking feint into parry.
>>174061463
>i can only react to a countergaurd break if im expecting it and have my thumb on X ready for it
i had problems CGB at first too but if you're already rep 3 and you still cant CGB reliably then you should consider playing something else.
>>
File: 1487456334791.png (428KB, 680x545px) Image search: [Google]
1487456334791.png
428KB, 680x545px
So how are things going /fhg/? I haven't played the game since release, did it get any better?
>>
>>174061980
hasn't changed since tech test 2
>>
>>174061980
no.
>>
>>174061574
your so fucking full of shit,

>>174061763
>feint
yeah, that only takes half your stamina bar as shugoki

>parry
>implying you can parry that light super fast shit.

>CGG
its too hard, just remove it.
>>
>>174062150
you can feint 3 times as shugo

you're not supposed to parry everything, but parrying lights is certainly doable

cgb is a pretty easy timer, there's a reason why no ones get hit by raw gbs
>>
>>174061980
Still just as shit and broken. Don't come back until they fix turtling and parry spam
>>
File: file.png (59KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
59KB, 220x200px
>>174062150
this entire post is giving me a headache
i need to get off this wild ride
>>
File: kek.jpg (8KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
8KB, 241x209px
>>174062150
>>
>>174062150
I know you're trolling but i'll bite
>Thinks roach side step lights are " super fast light " and cant CGB out of neutral
This is the kind of people devs should ignore.
>>
i really don't understand how to beat valkyrie as lawbringer

i swear that if they hit me once, the combination of hit stun and my slow guard change make it nearly impossible to dodge her sweep or be ready to block her next light attack. has anyone here on law ever fucking dodged her shit consistently?
>>
File: smug.png (204KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
204KB, 420x420px
>>174062150
>these are the people that complain about warden's shoulder
>>
>>174049591
I can understand most of your gripes agaisnt that fag, but you don't have much of a leg to stand on if you're complaining about being ledged, by a fucking Orochi no less.
>>
>>174062448
parry 2nd light
or shove after every block

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CpVpf4G76w
>>
>>174062448
This >>174062606
and if you block their side step light you get an untechable GB
>>
>>174062441
>>174062454
i can't feint, parry, or gaurd break counter, and thats why i play shugoki, so i can trade, charge, use unblockables, and hugs to win fights. parry isn't fair
>>
>>174052118
Did he get to see that? Or are ragdolls client side?
>>
>>174062606
yes and i've seen this video many times but jesus CHRIST i can never dodge her sweep. i just don't fucking get it. the timing is so tight on it because if she hits me with one attack, i'm still "stunned" and my attempts to dodge are denied. this guy shows himself consistently dodging it on THE slowest character but he doesn't explain the timing or show it from shugoki's pov
>>
What's the most fun hero?
>>
>>174063092

Kensei
>>
File: 1466099335787.png (237KB, 616x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466099335787.png
237KB, 616x480px
@174062891
>>
File: 1491263911262.png (103KB, 1137x778px) Image search: [Google]
1491263911262.png
103KB, 1137x778px
>>174051770
>No women for 1000 leagues
>Every faction has a female-exclusive character and is coed with two of the others.

Why would they fuck horses when they could just fuck PK/Valk/Bushi?
>>
Is there a tier list?
>>
>>174062726
I said >as law

It's fucking bullshit my dude. I have to give them extra time to recover and try to GB or else I'll just shove.
>>
File: file.png (32KB, 570x162px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
32KB, 570x162px
>>174063337
BUSHI IS NOT FOR FUCKING

BUSHY IS FOR MARRIAGE WITH WARDEN AND GENTLE POST-MARRIAGE SEX

REMOVE THIS POST RIGHT NOW
>>
>>174063337
>fuck Valk
gross
femRaider though...
>>
File: 1491708017910.png (826KB, 711x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491708017910.png
826KB, 711x640px
>>174063619
Bushi is the biggest slut of them all.

>>174063672
What about FemWarlord?
>>
>>174063518
>top
PK, shugi, warlord
>high
warden, valk, conq(?)
rest are shit not worth touching
>>
>>174063732
that's it, i am calling the police
you have terrorized these lands for far too long

your jurney ends now!
>>
File: 1490064707567.png (222KB, 531x679px) Image search: [Google]
1490064707567.png
222KB, 531x679px
>>174063841
Call the police if you want. Bushi likes handcuffs and men in uniform.
>>
>rep 14 bushi insists on fighting on narrow bridge, won't budge
>ragequits when I chuck him off within 5 seconds and 3-1 him

Pottery
>>
>>174063518
>top tier
Warlord
Shugoki
Warden
Pk

>mid tier
Everyone else

>bottom tier
Berserker
>>
>>174064072
Eh berserker has some nice feints and parry punishes

Of course he can't do anything if your opponent only blocks, like everyone else who isn't top 4
>>
>>174064072
>valk not top tier

hello valk main
>>
>>174063994
I had a warlord stands right next to ledges for 6 minutes giving me a free win after i killed him once
>>174064072
Zerk>roaches
>>
File: 1483650902948.png (446KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
1483650902948.png
446KB, 640x624px
How to take the horns off valks helmet
>>
>>174064247
Valk can't open up a turtle.
Now go cry in the corner, shitter.
>>
>>174063619
>marriage with warden

Gtfo knight fag

bushi is a virgin priestess that has answered her homeland's call to war and will return unsullied afterwards
>>
File: file.jpg (61KB, 525x438px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
61KB, 525x438px
>>174063951
you are done for, a crusade for you is coming
prepare yourself degenerate scum
>>
>>174064247
She has close to no hp, all her mixups are reactable and you can shutdown her combo simply by blocking

She's balanced as far as character goes, but no way is she top tier
>>
>>174064247
valk is mid tier or very borderline low high tier at best
>>
>>174064319
I sullied plenty of bushis with my black warlord :^)
>>
>>174064247
>valk
>top tier

Laughinggirls.jpg

Seriously though her moves are extremely telegraphed. Her lights are a joke to parry.
>>
File: 1490423971598.jpg (769KB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1490423971598.jpg
769KB, 1414x2000px
>>174064319
>will return unsullied afterwards
>implying she wasn't gang raped by Wardens, Warlords and PKs with strap-ons.

>>174064327
Big burly knights? Bushi will like those even better. They can half sword and fuck her with the hilts, or use their 'versatile polearms'
>>
I've seen people counter guardbreaks after a clean parry, how can I git gud enough to do it?
>>
>>174064471
Show some vids of easily parried lights.
>>
File: amalia likes your post.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
amalia likes your post.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>>174064461
>VIKANGZ
>>
>>174064309
>feint into gb
>feint into shield bash -> light -> sweep
>feint into bash -> sweep
>lights on par with PK speed

sure sure

>>174064343
she's not mid tier either
>>
>>174064594
not him, but sadly i am not on my main pc, but i would post a few webms for you to just shut the fuck up
>>
>>174064647
>feint into gb
Just CGB?
>>
>>174064545
in 4v4: it was a bug regarding the debuff resistance stat
in duel modes: if you parry someone when they are out of stam and GB them as they fall they can tech it
>>
>>174064682
Sure you would, buddy.
>>
>Favorite character is warlord because he's so fucking cool
>he's filthy op

FUCK
>>
>>174064253
If we are talking competitive play orochi is better than zerk.

Orochi has a few very powerful aspects to his kit. Unpunishable fast zone which he could flicker if he wanted and his top light. Zerk has nothing extremely fast that can't be reasonably parried 100% of the time and can't open up a defensive player.
>>
>>174064647
>feint
spotted a shitter
feints a borderline useless vs good players
>>
>>174064647
>feint
>working

Dude...
>>
>>174064647
forgot to mention her 100% safe retarded shield charge
>>
>>174064752
Maybe you're playing on console where the input lag and 30 fps are making it cancerous, but it's far from hard on PC
>>
File: 1395262719322.jpg (16KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
1395262719322.jpg
16KB, 300x276px
>>174064765
I just wanted to be a cool sword and shield guy. None of this flail shit.
>>
>>174064891
>100% safe retarded shield charge
Just dodge and you get a free GB.

Jesus, can you shitters stop talking about things you don't understand?
>>
>>174064461
>>174064501

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DELET THIS

BUSHI IS NOT SOME FUCKTOY TO PASS AROUND

FANTASIZE ABOUT THAT SLUT PK

WE ALL KNOW SHES THE ONE WHO WANTS IT
>>
>>174064710
>>174064812
>>174064875
>focusing on 1 point and not any of the others

hello valk mains
>>
>>174064891
>100% safe shield charge that is piss easy to dodge and punish with a GB
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>174065052
does not change the fact that you are a complete shitter
any opinion discarded
>>
>>174064891
Full charge is a 50/50 if there not blocking high, no charge is useless.
>>
>>174064986
yeah just dodge, she won't cancel it into an attack or guardbreak!
>>
File: 1491257500586.png (912KB, 1458x1715px) Image search: [Google]
1491257500586.png
912KB, 1458x1715px
>>174065012
Bushi is for capture, shibari and gangrape by shugokis.
>>
>>174064765
>Always loved Warden, back since the beta
>Shoulder is pure concentrated cancer

I just wanted to be a valiant knight
>>
>>174065210
If opinions on the internet effect your fun of the game then you got bigger problems.
>>
>>174065165
She can't cancel the bash into gb. This isn't Warden.
Jesus, are you really that bad? You may as well go play other game.
>>
>>174064594
Duel me fagit

No feats
No gear
cathedral
>>
>>174064713
"was"? So it's not supposed to happen anymore? Guy did it twice in the same fight
>>
>our game is dying
>we have only released 2 balance patches so far and they didn't even fix a single problem with the game
>we'll keep releasing balance patches through a drip feed to make sure our games died
>and remember head ornaments are more important actual content and balance

I feel bad for the people who bought the season pass. The game will be dead before they even have 1/4 of the content for it released
>>
>>174065210
>want to play kensei
>side lights are too slow
>only decent attack is the top light
>heavy feinted top attacks work once or twice before the opponent decides to simply block everything
>duel becomes a staring contest

I had more fun back in the tech test from December. Fuck this game;
>>
Does PK have nothing going for her other than fast lights?
>>
>>174065397
I'm 99% sure you missed your window for a confirmed gb. If you delay the gb after the parry that'll happen.
>>
>>174065353
haha my bad, i got confused with her simply canceling it with a dodge
>>
>>174065681
PKs heavy feints can play some crazy mind games
>>
>>174065681
her guardbreak bleed is 45 damage

her zone is retarded fast

her dodges cover huge distance
>>
>>174065681
Her lights aren't really all that bad unless you're on console. It's a couple of things in her kit that make her a headache.

>if first light lands second light is almost always guaranteed because it comes out so fast
>if first heavy lands she can confirm into bleed
>timing between heavies and lights can be hard to distinguish and fuck up parry timing
>her zone used to be unpunishable
>zone is 400ms, fastest in game, used to be able to spam even on block
>Extremely hard to punish when out of stamina, because her back dash gives her so much spacing
Those are the main things unique to her. Add in all the other universal assassin abilities that orochi and zerk also have and she becomes pretty powerful
>>
So when's Uplay gonna bug out and allow you to collect the otherwise locked rewards?

I really want that Alpha Warrior Emblem Pack
>>
>>174065681
Her zone
>safe on block
>fastest zone in the game
>can be canceled for 0 recovery
she can take half your hp with 1 GB
>2x stab into wall bounce into dash heavy with another bleed into 1 random light/zone
and her dash covers too much distance.
>>
>>174060227
>admitting you're a idiot
>admitting you don't know what money does and does not do
>still replying to him
lmao what are you doing, kid?
>>
>>174065681
Deflect counterattack does bleed, you can go light, heavy(feint) gb, her zone is unfairly good, cancel it after the first hit the second is party bait. Her triple stab gb is good too. Only heavies worth doing are to punish failed gb, and to gank (forward dash heavy) other than that don't use them unless it's feint mix up.

But on console lights are 0 risk high reward.
>>
>>174066097
>>174066385

I believe they fixed the bug and it now does 36 overall
>>
>>174065681
>dodge her forward dash attack
>lol no you dodge to early
yo wtf
>>
>>174066743
>>dodge her forward dash attack
wtf are you doing? If any PK ever does that, it's a free parry for you.
>>
>>174066743
If she does dash attacks out of neutral then it's your fault for not parrying them and ledging her
>>
>>174066891
running away dodge roll***
>>
>>174066743
Don't dodge backwards. Dodge to the side and queue up a gb.

Unless you're not paying attention that move is just asking to be punished.
>>
>>174035951
Do you understand what solo means?
>>
I really hate the fucking orange tackles. Dodging only works whenever the fuck it wants.
>>
>>174036987
I would but usually it completely stops responding.
>>
File: BA.png (97KB, 273x174px) Image search: [Google]
BA.png
97KB, 273x174px
>>174064304
How to remove axe from raider
>>
File: 1491689694632.jpg (177KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1491689694632.jpg
177KB, 736x1040px
>>174063672
Braids are a battle necessity.
>>
So on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being the worst and 5 being the best, how would you rate your skill at this game? Bonus points if you list your main.
>>
>>174068685

raider/law
>>
I'm sorry AldiBrand. I'm sorry.
>>
>>174068685

Warlord
>>
>>174068685
5, PK.
>>
>>174068685
warden
>>
>>174068685
3 Nobushi
4 Raider

Goes to a solid 2 if im against an Orochi though. They're my bugbear.
>>
>>174068685
no main
>>
>>174055170
>Shitter tantrum still going
>Still taking any win they can get
Really fires up my neurons.
>>
>>174068685
3.8 warden
3 roach
>>
File: ItsAMeme.png (133KB, 837x471px) Image search: [Google]
ItsAMeme.png
133KB, 837x471px
>>174068685
i cant rate myself. Don't know where i am desu.
With raider, I still loose some games so i'd have to say 4 MAYBE 4.5
I hate trying to rate myself, i feel like i always sound like a cocky fuck, and that's not my style at all.
>>
>>174068685

Zerk / Ward
>>
>>174069716
If you are prone to sounding like a cocky fuck, maybe you are
>>
>>174069716
Where do you get these stats?
>>
>>174069716
>59% win rate
>1.04 K/D ratio
>completely average stats
>rates himself above average, MAYBE close to top
You are a cocky fuck
>>
>>174069919
I'd like to believe i"m not, what i meant was i dont want to sound like a cocky fuck

>>174070082
FHtracker

>>174070239
My stats are average cause i dont rage quit or quit in the middle of a fight. Most people i play say I'm a really good raider
>>
YOUR THREAD IS BREAKING, FALL BACK
>>174070436
>>174070436
>>174070436
>>174070436
>>
>>174068685
3, Warden/Zerker
Feel like it's lower cause I'm almost always trashed in duels, but I might be able to beat several guys in deathmatch before dying. I also seem to actually be getting worse at everything. Shitsux.
>>
>>174068685

I am maximum scrub and don't even know how to 50/50 vortex with Warden.
>>
>>174015246
You're*
Ftfy
Thread posts: 794
Thread images: 145

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.