[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tosg/ - Tree of Savior General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 796
Thread images: 92

File: img_08_original.jpg (917KB, 1920x1344px) Image search: [Google]
img_08_original.jpg
917KB, 1920x1344px
Previous Thread: >>173743001

>Combat System Changes QnA Session 1
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=934

>[Video] Combat System Change Details - Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhJP5wJPa0o

>Future Improvements: Chat UI and Trade Policies
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=903

>Future Improvements: Auto Match, EXP Tomes and More
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=905

>Plans for Combat System Changes:
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okFGAS_Y6Is

>Latest "Patch Notes":
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=923

>Events:
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=925
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=914
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=913

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: http://pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

https://github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
http://pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)
>>
Reminder that the re-balance is going to kill this game only further.
>>
File: 1485450546257.jpg (40KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485450546257.jpg
40KB, 500x281px
This patch was supposed to save the game, not killing it for good
>>
>PD2 and Pyro coming out of the woodwork to rail against patch
>Because a shitty undergeared hoplite lancer can't effectively solo the 290 solely by spamming spearthrow
>>
>>173882738

It's going to save it. People are just pissed they're no longer walking gods. Classes actually have roles now, stat builds matter, you cannot just build maximum damage while being infinitely tanky and having tons of utility, you got to make sacrifices.

This just pisses people off.
>>
Reminder to not fall for the retarded doomposter.

>>173882856
>PD2 and Pyro
I bet it's a doppel.
>>
>>173882814
How is his attack so damn high
I thought Transcendence was supposed to be reduced

What happens when you have this high attack and use actual good skills (like archer has)
>>
Is attack speed and crit attack all you get from Dex now?
>>
what do you guys think will be the best builds to farm the 315 HG? obviously some sort of thaum2 or thaum3, will the cookie cutter pyro2link2thaum2sage still perform well? people still can't make their mind up on whether pyro is still good or not but thaum is definitely very good now and it will definitely really help pyro work, on that build I have 933 int right now so swell will be a huge bonus
>>
>>173882993
Weapons and anvils got buffed.

>>173883012
You also get low evasion.
>>
>>173882993

Weapon base damage was basically tripled.
Anvils are cheaper and give fairly big upgrades now.

Only transcending was nerfed. The idea is the difference between an untranscended and fully transcended weapon is less than it use to be but a fully transcended weapon is still as strong as it use to be.
>>
>>173883035
You wont have 933 int after the patch
no more bonus points
no more rank bonus

Its probably going to be some linker2thaum2 variant

I think either wiz3 or pyro or elementalist2 even
>>
>>173883274
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#21277aabb.152135.75.3a4a.1a3a5165.1a3a55

the future of farming has arrived
>>
>>173883035
You need link2 and thaum2 (3), so you need some rank 2 and 3 classes that can kill swelled stuff.

Pyro is probably the best, but wiz3 has no problem with medium to low hp mobs and even cryo might work too now.
>>
>>173883274
wiz>pyro>link2>thauma2>ele3
>>
I'm worried that Wizards are going to be overly dominant in most content, Hail's got 800% modifier and will absolutely shred bosses apart since every shard can hit big enemies, they have linker thaum for farming materials, and of course they have the best AoE damage options for ET/Solmiki.
>>
>>173883519
It's about time swordcucks got put in their place.
>>
>>173882915

>classes actually have roles

You mean everyone is tied to clerics FOREVER now? Because they will still be able to solo all content in the world.

>stat builds matter

It already does but yeah, needed a overhaul. STR and INT particularly

>you cannot just build maximum damage while being
>splitting status now is a good thing
>int/con/str/+15 stage 7 cleric.jpg
>le 6660% magic attack rank 5 zaibasman.jpg

>you can't have infinite utility and infinite dps
>joint penalty lv 15
>new dex dagger wizard, enchant fire sacrament mahanas
>C, C, C. *nothing personnel, kiddo*
>>
>>173882942
no one plays that shit class anymore
>>
>>173883519
And whos going to control all these monsters and keep them in hail?
Thats right
its time for pelta3 tanks to make their debut
>>
>>173883519
>>173883642
>Ele3 + Pelt3 + Fwee3 new meta
Eh, I like it.
>>
>>173883642
No bad Swaaz sit down I'm taking the Cryo3 ice tree. Go do 2v2 or uphill or something if someone will take you.
>>
>>173883596

Nah. Just take a look at what happened to a Clerics damage. It's been gutted.
Only Krivis, Druid, Monk and Taoist have any real damage anymore. Outside of this they basically have no real way to deal damage.

Basically if you want to deal damage, you have to pick a damage dealing class.
>>
>>173883760
Tree has 11 seconds duration
Hail lasts way longer than that
>>
File: READY YOUR SPEAR.jpg (741KB, 3100x1656px) Image search: [Google]
READY YOUR SPEAR.jpg
741KB, 3100x1656px
>>173883642
did you just invoke my SUPER AMAZING SPARTAN BUILD!?

ONLY DOPPELS CAN COME CLOSE TO THE AMAZING BUILD OF THE 300 BRAVE SPARTANS

NOW MODIFIED FOR GOOK PATCH

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333444c.15233255.16263a4f51617195.3f4f5a6174.1123334573

1500 DAMAGE? NOT UNDER MY 50% PHYSICAL DEFENSE GUARDIAN BUFF
>>
File: 1466405649380.jpg (31KB, 212x349px) Image search: [Google]
1466405649380.jpg
31KB, 212x349px
Best girl ever.
>>
>those pissed oldfags
haha
>>
File: zz.png (22KB, 307x159px) Image search: [Google]
zz.png
22KB, 307x159px
>>173884009
who?
>>
>>173884009
so at least we know who is the biggest shitposter
>>
>>173884115

I've been playing a Pyro since day 1 and I welcome these changes. Unlike all these metashitters who've only ever played what is best, I played Pyro when it was so shitty and weak it would take me 5 minutes to kill a single enemy.
I know that the difference between a weak class and a strong class is completely fucking retarded and I've been saying for ages changes like this need to happen.

I don't care if as a Pyro I'm going to lose over half of my damage. I got more playtime as a Pyro before Agni was added than after, so it's still going to be better than what I suffered through.
>>
>>173883918

PD stuff is Frost Cloud tier. Awake Up.

There's also the LOL SPR + TICK build.

Do you know how much damage blessing got now? Even chaplain is viable. Not do I need to remind you that priest+pd multi-hit is a thing even today? Incineration+Agny+good weapon attack = decent damage, plus, incineration ticks+poison ticks with the new blessing that has a %. Lad, just accept it.
>>
>>173884315
Pyro was never weak or shitty.
>>
>>173882993
basically transcendence got heavily nerfed to being at best 200%, so even if he made that spear stage 10 it would only be 3x it's current values and despite that being impressive it won't save a shitty build with poor scaling

right now IMC has thrown random scaling numbers all across the board, making some R8 classes have absolutely shit scaling of mere 120% while some rank 4 classes have 2000%

the game is going to be retardedly imbalanced yet again where only clerics and linkers matter
>>
>>173884315

>5 minutes to kill a single enemy

Even if it's hyperbole, You can't be this serious. Pyro outdps's elementalist on single target, on linkable shit and etc
>>
>>173884540
you've never seen what happens to mobs under frost cloud when they are linked, they literally melt away in a second no matter the hp pool

>>173884315
this anon gets it. he loves pyro because it's his favorite class. however most of the anally devastated shitposters only rolled pyro for the ez-mode farming and have next to no fucking knowledge of the other wizard circles yet they act as if they do.
>>
>>173884428

Yes it was. Go play the game before Agni was released.

>>173884540

It was close to it. I know because I could start a fight with Fire Pillar and use it twice more before the enemy was dead.
I pretty much had to be carried through all rank 8 content because with only Pyromancer skills to deal damage I couldn't kill shit.
>>
>>173884684
Elementalist can't have linker in its build.-
>>
>>173884540
take off your fucking agny necklace then and show us how easy it is with a normal level 270 staff or rod of your choice.

you have no fucking knowledge how hard it was as a pyro in the past you meme chasing retard.
>>
>>173884687
>>173884792
Every magical class had trouble in r8, pyro was actually better than most.
>>
>>173884779
you also don't need sage as an elementalist or enchanter so what is stopping you from picking linker in an ele build now exactly? oh wait you're one of those shitters who has played only 1 wizard spec with agny on.
>>
>>173884524

>right now IMC has thrown random scaling numbers all across the board, making some R8 classes have absolutely shit scaling of mere 120% while some rank 4 classes have 2000%

Not true. It seems damage scaling is assigned based on the classes role and what tree it belongs too.

Wizards seem to have the highest DPS for example. So a Wizard class who has the DPS role like Elememe does insane fucking damage.
Meanwhile Swordsmen have low DPS, so even a DPS class like Dopple just doesn't compare to an Elememe.

There are some exceptions where I have no idea what the fuck IMC were doing (like Necro and Featherfoot). But in general it seems Wizard > Archer > Swordsman > Cleric for DPS and DPS (red classes) > Tank(blue classes) > Support(green classes) for damage.
>>
>magicuxx squabbling
>>
>>173884979
go look at fencer, lancer, doppel and murmillo % scaling at R8 late game skills. do the same with sage too. then compare those to earlier circle skills. they are near identical in % scaling values.

if the goal was to make earlier circles matter, then they have failed by making later circles matter less.
>>
Are there any Sadhuman videos from kTest?
>>
>>173884883

No, Pyros really didn't have it good. There were many quests I couldn't do simply because they involved killing enemies with 500k hp when I could only do 1 damage to them. That is what happens when your abilities basically have no base damage.
>>
>>173884956
Linker has bad synergy with elementalist, since you have FC to deal with lots of mobs and if it can't kill them without links you might as well play pyro.
Links also offer 0 single target damage to elementalist since they dont' have balls to link, while warlock offers a lot for single target.

>oh wait you're one of those shitters who has played only 1 wizard spec with agny on.
>projecting this hard
>>
>>173885193
Agni doesn't help against high mdef mobs.

Pyro was always a strong soloing class even before Agni.
>>
>>173885245
>Linker has bad synergy with elementalist
Play the game.
>>
>>173885193
Every magical class had that problem, most magic spells have very low base damage.
>>
>>173885092
lancer and murmillo are pvp ranks
Their damage is good for that and they have the utility to go for it
Fencer has been screwed over I can agree
Doppel seems good, I want to see a doppel doing the 290 with cyclone he should be able to shred things apart and its good on bosses with the slash debuffs
>>
>>173885339
Nigger if you FC can't kill mobs without relying on links then you're playing elementalist wrong and might as well play pyro, since they do much more damage with links.
>>
>>173885465
Why do you need a direct synergy between Ele and Linker? Linker is really fucking good on its own and provides tons of party support and bonus damage overall.
>>
>>173885465
Nigger if you FC can't kill mobs without relying on links
Who said this? Also, play the game.
>>
>>173885465
Just posting this again
Best part is it is actually viable right now too
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21227bbbe
>>
>>173885092

Fencers abilities aren't bad though. They sit at around 600-800% damage with a few exceeding this. I mean, compared to a Wizard who is getting abilities that deal 2000+% damage this isn't good, but for a Swordsman class this is good damage.
It's clear Fencers will probably need a different build to work though. They got evasion and crit damage buffs so they're probably going to be one of the few dex based swordsman classes (leather armor increases crit rate now and so do the new rapiers).
The other classes you mentioned are the same. For a Swordsman they got good damage (except maybe Lancer, but lancer has some utility), but they still don't compare to Wizard DPS classes though.

Sage is clearly a support class that got marked wrong though. Unless at rank 9/10 they get more damage dealing abilities.
>>
>>173885537
>>173885594
If 1 FC = dead mobs then you have nothing to link.

>>173885614
Yeah, that might become meta with quick cast killed.
>>
>>173885614
Just get pyro1 and more links instead
What do you need pyro2 for?
Fireball still will do 16 hits and pillar has too long of a cooldown to be worth it
>>
I really like these changes.

Having some multihits reduced to <100% and other garbage spells having >100% is great.
>>
Having a couple of slots for new characters would be nice. Are there free TP event in ToS?
>>
>>173885678
>he doesn't know the formulas are changing
>he doesn't know about electrocute + JP post changes
>he doesn't know about MM+JP
play the game
>>
The Pyro argument.

People clearly played shitty builds or was just bad at the game.

First thing: We all here agree that fletcher 3 was the Top shit as killing HP sponges (also knows a bosses) in the old rnak 7 meta, right?

That's a super geared Fletcher doing Siauliai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sna5WO7swtE

He took 7:30 minutes to finish the job.

This one is a Pyro 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JcrI4y-lB0

8:48.

Pyromancer based build lagging barely one and a half minute against the strongest boss killer in the game.

>muh pyrolinker!

Dude, Linker was nerfed at cbt to do only 200% aoe damage (as in spread and double, nothing more). That's why linker wasn't that popular at rank 7. They were balanced.

Some time later (but before agny) link went back to ridiculous aoe damage based on the number of the target that was hit by the skill. If she was pyrolinker post JP buff, she could do it in 5 minutes
>>
>>173885909
>electrocute + JP post changes
>post changes
It was always a thing you retard.
>>
>>173885953
But now it's REALLY good.
>>
>>173885092

Swordsman (C3) damage is around 400% on abilities when maxed.
Barbarian (C3) damage ranges from 400% to 600%.
Dopplesoldner (C3) damage ranges from 700% to 1200+% (depends on how much Cyclone hits).
Fencer (C3) damage ranged from 600% to 1500% (probably averages closer to 1000% though).

It's clear in general higher ranks do have better damage. Provided you compare a damage dealing class to a damage dealing class.

Funny thing is if Murmillo had 3 circles, it's damage would be 1100+% on all of it's abilities.

Isn't it great you have to invest into your class now to get the most out of it? No more 1 point skills.
>>
woah bokors effigy gets to have 2x an almost 300% multiplier
>>
>>173885662
>out of all those classes that one class has multi-hits so I'm going to accumulate all of them as if it was a single modifier
you're a fucking retard anon
>>
>>173885929
Yeah, people are just being shitters and going "but I want to ONLY have Pyro and then take a bunch of utility shit and do competitive damage", which is pretty much the reason that this skill rework is necessary.
>>
>>173885929
>Some time later (but before agny) link went back to ridiculous aoe damage based on the number of the target that was hit by the skill.
This.

Linker needs to be nerfed back to what it was otherwise it is a must for all wizards and that is no fucking fun in this game. It's the same as Wiz3 used to be, except that was rectified.

Linker ultimately means 1000% more damageon 10 targets at just 2x circles of the class. It's insanely overpowered.
>>
>>173886315
>Linker needs to be nerfed
Fuck off
>>
>>173886092
lets assume you have 5k matk
You use effigy lvl 15
288% = 14,400
Then comes the random effigy multiplier 2.58 ~ 3.56
if you hit that 3.5 multiplier with 14,400 matk = 50k+ damage per effigy
>>
Reminder this is Fencer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VcaZwtFLE8
Note: He has all attributes MAXed too and is fighting a level appropriate boss that is weak against piercing.

Defend this "muh balance" mr. pyrlinkers and pd2 faggots.
>>
>>173886392
And SPR resist is also going to be removed
I think Bokor3 will be the new cancer of cleric PVP
>>
>>173885813
>Fireball still will do 16 hits
Really?
Pyro1Link2Ele3Sage then
>>
>>173885245
Linked meteor. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>173885929

This barely means anything unless we can see build and gear.

Although I did notice Pyro had Pardoner buffs while Fletcher didn't. That makes a pretty big difference anon.

Fletcher also started a lot later and was AFKing for the first 40 or so seconds.
3 minutes of the mission is also AFKing at fountain.

That means it took the Fletcher 3:50 to kill 4 bosses and the Pyro 5:48 to do the same. While the Pyro had buffs and the Fletcher didn't.

This still isn't factoring in gear nor the increased Hp Fletcher mobs would have had due to bonus levels.
>>
Linked agny meteor is very good for Solmiki, but people prefer to use Warlock + JP scrolls and the fucking chronolinker
>>
>>173886617
>weak against piercing
I thought these armor type values were removed.
>>
>>173886392
I want to believe that since effigy is 0cd it will benefit from dex skill speed.
>>
>>173886617

>Circle 1 Fencer has 5 abilities
>Better just spam the low damage high SP cost one

Times have changed. You cannot play Fencer like that anymore.
>>
Does anyone know where the reset npc is ?
>>
>>173886617
Flanconnade is slash not pierce you retard.

>>173886935
Yeah, he didn't even have Sept skilled.
Still, he almost never critted, which makes Fence3 shit by default.
>>
>>173886620

Fireball is 16 hits regardless of level now. It just gets more damage with level. It's pretty significant damage though, given it's applied to 16 hits.
>>
>>173886617
lol circle1 fencer was always shit
>>
>>173887063

I think IMC are trying to make Fencers into a Dex class.

Just look at it.
Two abilities that give a percentage bonus to evasion. Evasion is gained from Dex.
An ability that increases crit damage by a huge percentage. Again crit damage is only gained from Dex.
Leather Armor gives crit rate now. Rapiers are being given crit rate.

It's pretty clear what the intention is here. These videos just look like people who are ignoring what the class is good at. It'd be like me taking Str as a Pyro and complaining I do shit damage.
>>
>>173886617

>no attaque coquille

this was the most offensive video I ever watched. He could have killed the boss in two minutes with attaque coquille and autoatks
>>
>>173887063
Why are fencers acting like they have been singled out by crit changes? Every phys build went straight dex. It's true that Epee guard is a boost to crit attack, but dex gives a crazy amount of crit attack now and epee guard acts as a multiplier. It's pretty obvious the idea is to itemize for crit rate and then shoot for big hits on the single hit skills Fencers have, not to just go full str and spam the 0cd thing.
>>
>>173887359
>Every phys build went straight dex
Nothing with Rogue in it did.
>>
>>173887219
Epee doesn't increase crit damage as in highlander, it increases you crit multiplier.

Going Dex on Fencer is fucking useless since by spamming composee faster you'll just go out of mana faster.
STR and SPR seems way way better.

>>173887359
No crit = no damage.
That's how Fencer3 works.
>>
>>173887538

Ironically the new Rogue build will be full Dex.
>>
>>173886617
>fencer C1 damage
>no attaque coquille
>using slash-type skills and claiming the pierce-resistant boss is suddenly harder to kill

Is this the new breed of misinfo?
>>
give me the best video describing tos renewal
>>
Since you guys want to keep ignoring the facts, lets just post videos with your cooked up theories.

My theory one:
>You cannot solo 290, Saalus or even Missions anymore without Lolopanther/Solmiki tier plate gear.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ5xDVVJVK0

Even with near 3000 physical defense thanks to the new balance you will suffer trying to do your daily grind even with orange weapons unless you're a Cleric or Linker who can melt monsters or stay invulnerable with totems that disable the AI of the monster+safetyzone+ausrine+PD2 Elememe tier damage and AoE.

My theory two:
>Anything-Linker will be viable. Doesn't have to be pyro. Linker is the single most overpowered circle in the entire game.
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNdQMJ6BrhQ

Even with poor scaling Fireballs linker can still easily kill anything. This is thanks to links multiplying the hit count of whatever the monster is hit with and not to mention Joint Penalty that stuns monsters for easy and convenient leveling experience.

My theory three:
>Archers are still good thanks to Musketeers and Cannoneers gaining insane % damage buffs and Quarrel Shooter scaling well with DEX.
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaw6w-f2AHY

Archers seem fine. No need for them to panic. IMC already gave them insanely good % scaling in the past and now they just became even better. Might want to roll one if you truly wish to feel like a madara now.

My theory four:
>Elementalist needs Wizard C3 because otherwise Chain Lightning, Meteor and Hail take too long to cast and are easily interrupted by monsters.
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_iQ3eJVZH8

Hail scales well. Warlock is shit. Prominense is still a shitty random AoE with 1 minute cooldown. The nigger didn't show meteor. Chain lightning still weak as fuck. Frost cloud is shit tier damage still because even people with s.corona rods hit harder than the faggot in the video.

DON'T FUCKING REPLY TO ME YOU SHITTER UNLESS HAVE SOME PROOF
>>
>>173887703

someone post that pajeet soap opera edit for this guy
>>
>>173887617
Its just one autistic retard finding youtube ktest videos of the most braindead players and reposting them here to bait people into replying to him
>>
>>173886849
Nope, armor weakness remains, armor damage reduction was removed.
>>
>>173887772
>Electrocute
>weak
Did we watch the same video?
>>
>>173887772
some sort of...youtube detective
>>
>>173887573

Dex increases attack speed. You will have to use those normal attacks now.
You got an entire range of gear giving you crit rate and a buff to increase crit damage. Ignoring this is stupid.
You got 10 abilities that deal damage, and you think the way to play new Fencer is sit there spamming one of your weakest abilities none stop?

You got to learn the game is being changed anon. Things will not play the same. As a fencer you probably wont even level up those two weak ass 0 cooldown abilities anymore.
I'm not sure why you Fencers are struggling to understand this concept. Everything has changed, skills that use to be bad might be really good now, while skills that were good might be bad now, your build will be different.
>>
File: IMG_5592.jpg (14KB, 102x102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5592.jpg
14KB, 102x102px
Can some wugushi help me with zhendu?

Once party members apply the poison to an enemy, will it scale off their patk or yours? Does zhendu poison applied by multiple party members stack with each other?
>>
>>173888157
Hey look its conjecture guy again
>>
>electroCUTE
this word is so retarded
>>173888245
wugushi is a lie
>>
>>173882942
It's always a doppel.
>>
>>173888330

Conjecture?

Literally every video we've seen of Fencers playing the old way isn't working. They do shit damage, run out of SP and it's just a weak build.

It's time Fencers realised the game has changed and this build is no longer effective.
>>
New retard here. What's the best way to make loadsamoney in this game? linkerpyrothaum?
>>
>>173888576
Yeah you're the guy who claims that clerics are non-DPS, hence the conjecture-guy name

I don't know where tf you got the assumption I'm a swordsman player

I just recognized your sardonic posting style
>>
Sneak hit is only 40% at level 5 instead of 70%? Yay
>>
File: TOS 2017-04-13 14-34-33-539.webm (3MB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
TOS 2017-04-13 14-34-33-539.webm
3MB, 640x400px
reminder that LINKER IS THE MAIN PROBLEM

no agny alchemist. truffle hp was nerfed to 60k so I doubled it to 120k
>>
>>173888409
speaking of our favorite scapegoat class to blame, any videos of how shitty they will be? you know I love to laugh at swords
>>
>>173888735

>C-Cleric is DPS if I stack all these party wide buffs everyone benefits from but better than me

Just because a Clerics support works on themselves, doesn't make them a DPS class. Their support works on everyone, and other people benefit from it significantly more than the Cleric.
>>
>>173888871
*link-immune monster blocks ur path*
What now? You just uninstall?
Reroll?
>>
>>173888908
Yeah you're the guy from the last thread who kept talking out their ass about all the class roles to the point of over-simplifying things

You post too much too man
>>
>>173888908
Diev and PD are still very good dps even without priest buffs.
>>
>>173886617
He's not even using lunge.
>>
>>173889136
>I am going to attack your posting habits instead of your arguments
is this common in MMO generals? if you can't actually come up with a cohesive argument you just try to find out who is behind the post and shame them?
>>
>>173889093
The point of that webum was to show that even a shitty alch build with one pyro spell and no agny can kill whole groups solely off link, link immune mobs just mean the Wizard is "only" doing normal damage instead of x5 or whatever.
>>
>>173889314

Both got nerfed with this new change though.

Dievs own loses base damage and doesn't have amazing scaling.
And PD got shit on. They lost all base damage and got basically no scaling at all.
>>
>>173889427
>waah waah waah
holy shit am I seeing actual cleric tears for once?
>>
>>173889358
Yeah man the content of your posts aren't worth debating because they were thoroughly shat on in the previous threads

>goes full defensive mode after I recognize your posts

Wow you're like those SJWs /v/ talks about
>>
>>173886880
They said magic doesn't benefit from it.
>>
>>173889093

ALCHEMIST MISSILE LOL
>>
>>173889419
And if your whole build relies on killing things through links then meeting link immune monsters you are useless
How are you going to kill link immune monsters with your shitty pyro1 build?
>>
>>173889542
I wasn't even that poster you retard. How paranoid of a nigg are you? Post lobby.
>>
>>173889531

What no? I'm making the point that outside of a few Cleric classes, they don't actually have great DPS anymore.

PD for example has Incinerate that was 1600 base damage + your magic attack. Now it's just your magic attack. That is it, it lost 1600 base damage and gained nothing.
This is clearly a nerf.
>>
>>173889542
Clarification:

>the point of what works now might not work after the next patch

Yeah sounds like it

>everything else

Haha

>>173889654
>gets called out so pretend not to be affected

s m h

>lobby

get that negro shit off this general
>>
>>173887359
>Why are fencers acting like they have been singled out by crit changes?
Because unlike most sword classes fencer is actually tailored to be used for critical damage.
>>
Any madman here who plays Wiz 3 Runecaster?
>>
>>173889839

So change your gear to stuff that gives crit rate. You know, like leather armor or the new rapiers.

Crit rate got changed and we don't know how it even works now. That weapon or armor that gives 30 crit rate might be huge now.
>>
>>173888891
None that I've seen so far.
>>
>>173889904
No, but after all the changes I might.
>>
Does coursing work on bosses?
>>
File: 1450723062729.jpg (179KB, 735x760px) Image search: [Google]
1450723062729.jpg
179KB, 735x760px
Why aren't you playing Wugushi, anon?
>>
>>173889839
But dex gives a fuckload of crit attack now which Epee doubles. People were saying that it was what, +10 more crit attack per 10? That's 3000 crit attack at 300 dex.
>>
>>173890286

I want to know how is the damage of Rune of Destruction and Rune of Justice.
>>
>>173889745
>>173889427
Fair point. PD is the first class I've looked at that has gotten an actual nerf.
To be fair, though, this nerf mostly means that you can't build full support and as long as you have PD2 do as much as a full dps.
My heart goes out to all the PD2s who won't be the elder god-beings they were before, and I hope that the Free Full Class and Rank Reset will go some small way towards mending the wrongs done to clerics.
>>
>>173884979
>It seems damage scaling is assigned based on the classes role and what tree it belongs too.
>Rogue is a "red" dps class
>Rogue only gets Backstab as damage skill (Single target with positional requirement)
>Sneak hit is an unreliable buff to crit with positional requirement

Let me guess IMC calcualted rogue damage thinking sneak hit will carry it buy plugging int the complete crit chance thingking the players will bea ble to utilize sneak hit 100% of the time.

IMC should kys itself. I just want rogue to be good...
Let me guess IMC calculated the crit balance
>>
>>173890286
Is runecaster better now?
>>
Fletcher Mergen Boss dps is actually insane
Mergen I think has the best damaging skills of all r8 classes now
>>
>>173890353
No one is going full dex at this point, fencer will probably need considerable spr.
>>
>>173890403
>Sneak Hit
>unreliable
jej
>>
>>173890403

Rogues get tons of crit rate bonuses though. A 60% up time buff, Backstab gets 50% bonus chance and they get one that is 25% more on abilities (Archer Swift Step attribute is a flat 150 crit rate now as well).
Backstab also does bonus damage from behind and has a low cooldown with 2 uses.

That combined with Dex giving a shit load of crit attack now means Backstab is probably going to hit like a fucking truck when it crits, which will be often.
>>
>>173890524
Too bad their SP will last 5 seconds.
>>
Ausrine stocks down, invest in Zemyna!
>>
>>173890772
Maybe if you dont get SPR like a retard
Its obviously a needed stat now
Weapon damage should carry all your damage anyways

Actually I bet there will be linker3 full SPR now
>>
>>173890643

You need to get it out of your head that the correct way to play Fencer after this update is spam Attaque Composee or Flanconnade.
>>
>>173889745
>>173890367

retards.

spr priest pd 2 is FUCKING DOPE NOW.

"INC and poison has a low scalling" Nope, they have Frost cloud levels of scalling. Do you know that even the welfare hg 170 weapon now has 1k matk? that int is even better? Thar spr blessing now ticks for over 1500? that incineration+gas alone deals 20930239 ticks per second?
>>
>>173890753
Rogue+Hackapell.
>>
>>173890909
Even if the new play style means not spamming composee anymore, whatever new rotation fencers will probably be using will still eat up huge amounts of SP

I wouldn't be surprised if SPR becomes necessary on many builds other than fencer ones as well
>>
>>173891082
SPR still doesn't seem to improve things much so far. I hope they actually make it useful.
>>
>>173890403
>Single target with positional requirement
fucking misinfo agents at it again
>>
>>173890917

>Incinerate: 102% damage per hit
>Black Death: 110% damage per hit

Yes, truly this is excellent scaling.
>>
>>173891182
Do you actually play the game?
Do you know JUST HOW MANY HITS these skills do?
>>
>>173891082

I didn't realise normal attacks used SP. You do know dex increases attack speed now, right? And it's pretty significant.

As a dex based class you'll probably rely on normal attacks a lot because you hit really fucking fast.
>>
>>173891082
Pretty much all fencer skills cost more SP than composee or about the same.
>>
>>173891182

Top lmao dude. Do you know that the current one is only 100%? Do you know that 170 weapons have more damage than the fuck vienarazis mace?

And that the fucking vienarazis mace already hits like a fucking truck? And that monster mdef is literally nothing now?
>>
>>173891252

Incinerate: Hits every 0.4 seconds for 10 seconds, 25 hits total for 2550% damage.
Black Death: Hits every 0.5 seconds for 17.5 seconds total, 35 hits total for 3850% damage total.

To put that into perspective. Fireball is 190% damage x 16 hits, or 3040% damage total.
>>
>>173891374
But do more damage.
>>
Basically IMC went full retard. Low rank classes are now generally better than the high rank ones because they have decent scaling AND lower SP costs.

They just increased SP costs without considering that high rank skills already have higher sp costs.
>>
>>173891332
I'm not entirely convinced the fencer will turn into the auto attack class
>>
>>173891546
low rank for sustained DPS and high rank for burst? I like it.
>>
>>173891546

Not true. Lower level abilities in general do less damage (but do cost less SP).

I mean if you compare the ability of say a Krivis (DPS class) to PD (support class) then yeah, Krivis does more damage. But a DPS class should do more damage than a support class.

But in general higher rank classes do deal more damage than lower ranked classes.
>>
>>173891514
So whats your problem?
Your skills do comparable damage to a c3 pure dps class

Not only that you also disregarded the fact that Incinerate can have a much longer duration depending on the debuffs and also disregarded the fact that incinerate does more damage on targets affected by your own black death steam
>>
File: IMG_5587.jpg (85KB, 569x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5587.jpg
85KB, 569x492px
Level 1 fireball:
100%*16 damage
2 OH
15s cooldown
33 SP.

Level 15 flesh cannon:
100%*16 damage
Limited AoE ratio
Short interruptible cast time
No OH
20s cooldown
322 SP
Uses 15 corpse
>>
>>173890524
Just like our current game?
>>
>>173891686
>>173891812
>>
>>173891812
>short casttime

no no its even worse
the cast time without quickcast is massive
Necros are in the fucking dumpster
>>
>>173891735

Lets ignore the fact that Fireball has both a shorter cooldown and can be stacked I think is it 3 times while as far as I am aware Incinerate is a debuff so only applies once.

>>173891931

Necromancer isn't listed as a DPS class. They're a yellow class which is ??? (whatever the fuck doesn't fit into one of the other roles). DPS classes are red.

Besides Necromancers deserve it for being faggots for the past half a year.
>>
>>173892071
But that is only a plus for PD
You can cast your poison and fire and then cast other DPS skills provided that you have any
>>
hey guys what do you think o-
>MUH ARCHER IS SO GUD AFTER PAAAAATCH
>OMG MUH CLERIC ISNT GOING TO BE AN ELEMEME WITH HEALS
>HURR DURR PYRO STILL GUD I GUARANTEE IT HURR
>OMG I KNOW WHO YOU ARE POSTER
>it's not shitposting if I don't go fullcapslmfao
>hi guise check out my blogpost picture
>Kim can't do anything wrong
>woah did doppels do this post?
>woah did pd2 do this post?
>>
Does anyone know the modifiers for Out of Body and Possession?
>>
>>173892071
>Necromancer isn't listed as a DPS class.
So what? It's a shit skill with R2 tier damage and costs ten times as much as SP. There's no justifying this SP cost. If it's a matter of necro not bring dps, then don't give useless dps skills for a class that isn't supposed to dps.
>>
File: emoticon_0006.png (20KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
emoticon_0006.png
20KB, 128x128px
I'm so happy tosg is back to being alive.
>>
>>173891182
You aren't supposed to be a damage dealer anyway. Also enhancement is better so deal with it like the rest of us.

Plus it does like 20x hits so it's clearly a 2000% skill.
>>
>>173892493
>You aren't supposed to be a damage dealer anyway.
According to whom? (You)?
>>
>>173892163

Same applies to Pyromancer. I can drop 2 fireballs, flame ground, fire wall and fire pillar then be free to use other abilities.

If we compared PD to something like Warlock you'd see there is such a huge difference in damage you cannot really call PD a DPS class.
Pole of Agony is 11786% damage. Mastema is 15500%, Dark Theurge is 3990% damage per orb the warlock has summoned (19950% total is it?).

This is what a real rank 7 DPS class looks like.
>>
>>173892493
It also has to deal with mdef 20 times
>>
>>173892487
i really like this popolion, can i save it?
>>
>>173892576
This is a team based game, about time you learn to support real DPS classes.
>>
>>173892576

IMC?

Plague Doctor has a green class icon which indicates their intended role is support.
>>
>>173892342

except that they still are lmao
>>
File: emoticon_0014.png (12KB, 70x70px) Image search: [Google]
emoticon_0014.png
12KB, 70x70px
>>173892617
no
>>
>>173892589
So does all physical DPS dealers. I don't see them whining like autismos like you.
>>
>>173892731
Then why are you crying like a bitch about your incineration and gas being so weak?
>>
>>173892396

I'll admit, Necromancer looks shit. But they are clearly not listed as a DPS class so they don't have good DPS. They're probably suppose to rely on summons which are suppose to scale with SPR now.
>>
>>173892731

Except they can't. Got to pick either support or damage dealer. Can't effectively be both anymore.
>>
>>173892749
yes please.
>>
>>173892785
>post one-off comment
>suddenly I'm whining
I was actually commenting on it because of the comparison of those skills to fireball. I'm pointing out that while FB does less hits, the scaling is stronger and therefore it'll likely do more overall damage dependent upon enemy MDEF.
Stop with the butt frustration and realize not everyone is the same guy.
>>
>>173892487
It'd rather have it dead that full of shitposts
>>
>>173892828

I'm not. I'm arguing that this renewal is tree of clerics 2.0.

Even if clerics deals overall less dps now (like everyone else). Soloing is much harder for the rest because of the mobs damage.

And guess who can heal
>>
>>173892845
What if I told you that their summons are also shit?
>>
File: 62382837_p0.png (197KB, 1200x262px) Image search: [Google]
62382837_p0.png
197KB, 1200x262px
umm, tostards?
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62382837
>>
>>173893027
>Soloin is much harder

Good, thats good
Games without challenge are fucking garbage
And healers have always been able to solo well due to being able to heal themselves
People will get to max level regardless

>b-b-b-but I want to solo 290 dungeon with my random meme build
No you'll have to specialize for this now, make a farming build or find a group to do it with
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNdQMJ6BrhQ

full int pyrolinker sage DESTROYING STUFF.

WITH 4 UTILITY RANKS
>>
>>173893252
Wow he's killing 60k hp monsters
Truly a god of dps
>>
>>173893252
If you have to wait for JP cooldown to kill anything, how is this any better than Wiz3?
>>
>>173893252
B-B-But pyro is shit now!
>>
>>173892657
PD2 was never comparable to pure dps class like doppel or pyro anyway.
>>
>>173893374
Compared to the shit videos we've seen so far, yes.
>>
>>173893385

lower than elememes cooldown and still multiply damage to billions on multi targets. or solo targets + multi-fireballs
>>
>>173893504
Those shit videos have been against the dungeon 290 monsters which are very strong compared to random field trashmobs that have been significantly nerfed
>>
>>173893252
Also zero SP management problems.
>>
>>173893158

Probably shouldn't have AFKed at bees so much then. IMC probably don't want to make summons strong specifically because of this.
>>
>>173893537
So it's worse than elememe, got it.
>>
>>173893714
They can go full int. Elememes need Spr.
>>
>>173893020
Well, it could be dead WITH shitposts still.

It's a delicate balance.
>>
>playerbase so small that people go on witch hunts on an anonymous imageboard to find out who are the posters
did discord do this?
>>
>>173893919
Consider getting gear with SP instead

>but muh platemage
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items?stats=MSP&order=statd&f=1
>>
>>173891167
You numb nuts. Backstab has a small hit box and archers have 0 aoe ratio by default. It's like you never played a rogue. Oh that's right you fuking slut, you haven't.

You need 2 phadas to make backstab an "aoe" skill with 2 aoe attack ratio, Hitting count ehm TWO(2) small targets or ONE(Medium) one.
You piece of shit dopell.

Backstab hits so fucking weakly from the front that it's ofcourse a positional requirement based skill. Why am I even typing this to you,,, I'm just angry. I shouldn't be angry to spectrum retards.
>>
>>173893714

what's your problem

elememe take some time to kill packs
linker deletes it
elememe take some time to kill a single big mob (boss)
linker create 4x fireball, link it to the boss (so now jp multily it as if you were killing a pack) and delete it

also, even elememe should go linker now
>>
>>173894081
>I have never played rogue in my life - the post
>>
>>173894150
>I have never played elememe in my life - the post
>>
Basically the new patch introduces alot of specializations in terms of skills, builds, stat and item choices and everyone goes apeshit mad that you cant steamroll all content anymore?
>>
>>173894024
>shitty poster gets called out

Ain't no witch hunt when its pretty obvious
>>
>>173894081
>You piece of shit dopell.
I love this meme. Best scapegoat yet.
>>
>>173894081

New Backstab is 631% damage x 2 hits from anywhere AND bonus damage from behind.
It still got 50% bonus crit rate and 60% more from Rogue buffs.

It's going to be pretty strong if you got a lot of dex. Hunter/Rogue will probably be a great PVP class.
>>
>>173894416
Nope. It's just pretty much nerfs all around.
>>
>>173894406

basically the patch kills 90% of the builds now you just stack the few good % ones and everyone expect cleric can't solo farm

so to farm stuff you need a cleric friend but he'll probably be busy being god soloing stuff alone for maximum profit
>>
>>173894551
meant for >>173894406

I don't care about these retarded witch hunts.
>>
>>173894406

Basically.
Stat builds will be a thing now.
So will equipment for different builds. You wont be able to just use the same gear for all characters anymore.
You'll also need to think about your build a bit more and decide what you want to do, wont be able to dip into 1 rank of a DPS class to deal good damage and so on.
>>
>>173894662
Can't solo farm what?
>>
>>173894679
BURN THIS ONE
>>
>>173894730

Content designed for party play. Like dungeons and hunting grounds.
>>
>>173894024
lol get a job nerds.
>>
>>173894834
Oh man that's so sad that not everyone will be able to steamroll through group content with their single target dps or pvp builds...
>>
>>173894706
This guy gets it.
Doesn't hype feel better than whining?
>>
>>173894980

Except Clerics
>>
>>173895129
>except that one specialized cleric build
Shocking and extremely demoralizing how advantaged clerics are...
>>
>>173891546
>generally
Generally, yes. But they're throwing a lot of low level skills to be on par with higher ones. But higher rank skills still have exponentially higher SP costs even when they're about as useful as those low rank skills, and this is true of all class trees.
>>
>>173895210

>one
>>
>>173895786
Besides a PD build no other build in the cleric tree will be -efficiently- be able to solo through 290
>>
>>173895217
Hopefully they'll tune down the sp costs. I don't mind skills costing more, because when built correctly (str/int) r1-r7 skills deal significantly more than before. Spammability isn't a good defacto way to design a game. I also don't mind normalizing damage across circles; ie, most swordie skills at full points do 550%, most dots tick for 150%, archers and wizards sit around 600-700%.
Remember also that r8 circles are sitting around 600% for five points, meaning that with the r9 update these skills will scale to 1000%+ at 10 points, meaning that r8 circles will still be viable to take c2 when r9 hits.

This update will make way more builds viable, full stop. Tree of clerics is now tree of savior and that makes it alive. Fuck yes IMC
>>
File: 1490871842070.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490871842070.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>hard core theorycrafting and shitposting based on a fresh patch on a test server

you nigga really need to kill you'r shelve's
or go back to the forums and stay there please
>>
>>173896136
fuck off pd2 poster
>>
>>173894220
Sure showed me huh with your green text. You autist. Anyways back on-topic

>>173894527
Got to take in consideration that that is only to a single target as well. We can compare it to another dps class with single target like fletcher.

Fletcher3 Magic Arrow has 244% x 25 hits for its magic arrow.
It can be cast every 5 seconds.

6100% every 5 seconds so
12200% in 10 seconds
Assuming we can at least get 40% crit rate from gear
That's
14640%

Rogue3 Backstab has 631% x 2 hits x 2 overheat every 10 seconds.

2524% every 10 secs
And since we can almost guarantee it to crit 100% of the time it's
3786% damage every 10 secs
Let's say we are generous and IGNORE that karacha set dagger has low base damage
We multiply this damage by 3
That's
11358% Damage.

Then you realize that Rogue literally has no other damage skills while fletcher has a ton of other skills to play with.

I rest my case for now. I'm just a bit sad of the development.
>>
>>173896136
;_;
>>
Why would you farm with anything that's not a Link2Thauma2
Without double drops there is no points to full run things

You're infinitely better off having a link2thauma2 in your arsenal for farming
>>
>>173896301
>WHY ISN'T MY ROGUES BACKSTAB 245726% DAMAGE ON 10 SECOND COOLDOWN REEEEEE
>>
File: 1490848039309.jpg (49KB, 423x389px) Image search: [Google]
1490848039309.jpg
49KB, 423x389px
>>173896301
wew lad

400% + 5997
vs
600% + 4296 (6 hits)
Not to mention all elemental damage, concentrate, blessings and shit will apply to each hit individually.

But sure, I guess it doesn't even compare. Snipe's range must make up for the fact it's not a huge AoE attack.

>>173894527
wew lad x2

Serpentine:
700% + 6482 (7 hits)
Dragon Soar:
500% + 4170 (5 hits)
Both AoE, of course.

The only thing Musketeer has that clearly outmatches Dragoon is Covering Fire which is godly (and aesthetically magnificent). Headshot is a slightly better single target version of Gae Bulg.

Let's not even get started on Doppelgoon which is what I played on kTOS.
>>
>>173895961
Sadhu can!
>>
>>173896462
also great for double exp
>>
>>173896462
If I don't want to be a pyro, what's the next best thing for link2tham2
>>
>>173896638
I think ele is pretty good

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#21277aabb.15.1575.3a4a.1a3a5165.1a3a55

All these spells will decimate even swollen mobs when they're linked

Wiz3 may be an option but I'm not sure if it has enough killing power
>>
>>173896510
Er... Momoji we're talking about the new changes.
The old backstab is even worse.
>>
>>173896803
>don't want to be pyro
>pyro anyway
I guess there's no way around it, eh?
>>
>>173896301
That's a shitton damage, not really sure what you're expecting. Rogue doesn't have other damage skills, but it gets tons of utility.
>>
>>173896912
Well you can pick cryo or wiz2 instead but both suck so yeah thats just a filler circle

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#211177aaa.15..1f6a

This is an option I think if you have a good weapon
>>
>>173896493
Maybe you can at least try to reply with a reasoned argument and not just green texting. I tried my best to explain that rogues only skill is backstab and it's still sub par when compared to other single target skills.
>>
>>173896510
Where are you getting these numbers? They're doing away with base damages
>>
>>173896985
Wouldn't linker3 be preferred to thaum3?
>>
>>173896843
You're a retard anon.

Fletchers don't level up at all because they lose critical %. As soon as they have Fletcher C3 unlocked they max out the only skill that matters with the 5 skill points saved and then start farming and dumping money into the attributes.

Any level 280 fletcher is pathetic damage.

They don't have consistent damage just OP burst. Fletcher is a weak fucking class once they have used their skill they literally sit there and hit Barrage and AFK.
>>
>>173896943
Dunno, just expected rogue to be a dps class since it's red I guess.
The utility it has is a bit too situational as well. Even in PvP they're not as impactful as cleric based utilities for example which currently does a shit ton of damage as well. I'm just glad cleric tree damage got gutted for the support types at least.
>>
>>173897196
Nope, thauma3 gives you +30% matk with swell brain
Its a huge buff right now
I expect to see a change in the support meta just for thauma3 being similar to old quickcast
>>
File: 1490848039308.jpg (495KB, 1176x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490848039308.jpg
495KB, 1176x1000px
>>173897258
ops
image didnt load
>>
>>173897258
Please stop with the pastas. I just want to discuss. And this is not helping. It's keeping the thread alive but my rage and emotion cannot be contained and the thread will be better of if we can actually have a conversation about the new buffs and nerfs of IMC. Trying my best to leak it out since it's reaching a boiling point for IMC.
>>
>>173897459
>>173896136

they'll change many numbers before it will hit official ktos
>>
>>173897279

60% bonus crit rate is probably going to be a huge boost to any damage you deal.
>>
>>173897258
Early rank skills are relevant in rotation now. Your other skills matter.
>>
Holy shit whats up with this invasion of forum niggers getting baited by the pastas
>>
Non-meta Master race. Stay mad uncreative meta whales
>>
So, I have a A2/R1/SC3/RO1/Mergen
Since I have Rogue in my build I'm sure I'll be building high DEX, I wonder what this will do to the speed of Split Arrow.
>>
>>173897635
>>173897190
Nobody likes you, Lolipantsu.
Fuck off, Lolipantsu.
Nobody cares. Go be a retard elsewhere, Lolipantsu. Fuck off.
Fuck off Lolipantsu.

That LoliPantsu guy salty as â– â– â– â–  because he can't autowin PvP with hax gear instead is forced to actually use skill and strategy lmfao.
Stay â– â– â– â–  kid.
>>173897720
newfriends nowadays..
thanks C*ts and C*l and other forumTOSGers
>>
>>173897780
>Stay mad uncreative meta doppel whales
Fixed. I just love to put those words together.
>>
>>173897598
The problem with that is you used uped 3 ranks to get 60% crit rate from the back. Let's be generous and say you are able to use sneak hit proerply 50% of the time.
If you played a rogue before even a slight misposition on a group of targets and you won't get sneak hit.
50% apply rate is already really good.

So that's 30% crit chance. For 3 ranks. Compared to Archer 2 which has 200 crit rate which is about 28% crit chance with no positional requirement.

That 30% crit chance is also just +15% increase in damage basically to all other skills give or take.
And you get backstab. Only those two. Capture got gutted so you can't full steal anymore your allies circles and with no base damage on skills anymore you won't be dealing any damage at all with the stolen things since rogues have no mag atk. It already never applied attributes from stolen team member skills anyways.

Sigh...

Compare that to fencer's double crit damage.
Or Dopell's +150% deeds (Correct me if I am wrong I haven't seen the new one yet)
Or Dragoon's +100% melee buff (Applies to all their skills as well)

All these with no positional requirements.
>>
>>173898120
>he's never heard of werewolf cards
>>
>>173898197
>Replacing glass moles with werewolf
>Rogues needing a card to even "catc-up" to the other dps classes
>Creating even more of a power gap between non-rogues and rogue by willingly removing glass moles for werememes
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-13-14-39-44.png (349KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-13-14-39-44.png
349KB, 1080x1920px
>>173897878
L***u is fucking bad. Nobody cares about him. I'm just a humble video game player who is excited about not seeing Miko/pd/pyrolinkers everywhere.
>>
>>173898120

Just take Hunter. Coursing gives you like... Infinite CC so you can just walk behind anyone and poke them up the butt.
>>
File: char.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
char.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>173898324
>glass moles
>adding more damage than crit rate for post-patch high dex build
>>
>backstab is shit
>they make it good
>they make rogue evasion/crit rate skills actually relevant
>people still bitch
I don't get it.
>>
Guys, how should I build a Chaplain? I have zero idea of where to start, aside from Cleric C2 - Priest C3 - Chaplain - X - Inquisitor
>>
>>173898682
Corsair got buffed massively and people still complain. That's because the core issue hasn't been solved. They still have no good follow up at R8. You pick between an incompatible weapon requirement or an incompatible mounting requirement.
Not to mention they essentially disabled the one thing rogue was good for: stalking and camping people in open world guild wars.
>>
>Skills don't have ridiculous base damage
>No more R8 mobs suddenly OHKO'ing you
Nice.
>>
>>173899045
A good r8 follow-up is less important now that all skills scale into end game content
>>
What was the class/skill that caused me to get stuck upon having my attacks blocked?
>>
>>173899450
Memelander.
>>
>>173899450
Maybe you just got animation locked?
>>
>>173899550
No it was a debuff that made me stuck in place
>>173899525
Thank you sir
>>
>>173899381
>hakka's 700%x6 2 overheat 20sec cooldown
>mergen's 560% per hit arrow rain
>implying
>>
Greentext story time

>be me
>play this game during hellfire citadel 16 month drought
>get a summoner to level 200
>no templeshooter, I could never be in the zone at the right time
>last night, log into the game for the first time in a year
>know that it takes 4 hours to spawn, I'm the only one on the map where templeshooter spawns
>go afk, go to bed
>Wake up 7 hours later, templeshooter is up
>Take 1 hour to kill it alone because low dps summoner
>Got my card

Dead game. 8 solid hours no one goes to a leveling map that also has a world boss. Thanks for reading my blog, now I'm off to receive the blizz cock in legion.
>>
Is warlock good now?
>>
>>173899734
No its arguably worse than before
>>
>>173898682
The problem with your post is you're thinking they made backstab good in the new patch. They didn't relative to all other skills from other classes that got changed as well from base damage to% based skills exclusively. Backstab also sufers from this more since karacha dagger has a really really small base damage compared to other weapons.

Also that hasn't touched the core problem of rogue having only 1 damage skill.
>>
>>173897340
no one knows if this scales with weapon values yet, it might be shitty and scale with just base INT matk bonus. don't get IMC'd so quick guys.
>>
File: 1490873415416.png (56KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490873415416.png
56KB, 200x200px
>>173899343
>like 25 Lv higher mobs do 1-2k instead of 10-60k
>>
someone please share that BR hunting grounds drop chart
>>
>>173899639
Eh everyone already has a templeshooter card. No one camps that place anymore.
You should have used megaphone shout to have other people come to your place for help. People will still come if they know there is a guaranteed boss at the location.
>>
>>173899874
>karacha dagger
Who cares? Get other daggers?
>>
>>173892487
>32 posters
>alive
LMAO
>>
>>173899874
Is Vendetta still dogshit? What kind of scaling did it get?
>>
How many 5F boxes was it again to get an item provided reroll and how much in fees? I always forget and too embarrassed to ask elsewhere. I know it's 40 earth shards which is the bitchiest one to get.
>>
>>173900163
Okay, I just realized my mistake. Still, it's better now, and it's a lot cheaper to transcend subweapons.
>>
>>173900312

It's damage still sucks and the Str bonus it gives is the same. But Str provides more damage now. 75 Str is 185 damage.

It's still not really that great.
>>
>>173899883
http://imgur.com/a/0LFDS
>>
>>173896943

>rogue
>utility

But the class icon is red. It should be strong!
>>
File: cute.png (12KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
12KB, 128x128px
cutest hair
>>
>>173899980
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#
>>
>>173900552
Mia, can you tell me how Sadhuman OOB damage is now?
>>
>>173900554
But it's not, and they're not adding new skills.
>>
>>173900554

Rogues "utility" is giving it's self more damage or evasion. It's not real utility.
>>
>>173900552
nice, thanks. does it only increase matk, not phys at all?
>>
>>173900709
Sorry, not making(playing) a cleric now.
Did you check the forum ktos thread (not all ppl there are retarded shitters) or that ktest discord?
>>
>>173898120
>Or Dopell's +150% deeds (Correct me if I am wrong I haven't seen the new one yet)
Doppels new Deed's is a 33% more damage. Not physical increase. It's a huge nerf, but it also doesn't require stacking. I've yet to see a Doppel in action on kTest so it's hard to see how it goes with everything else.
>>
>>173900684

ty family
>>
>>173900335
14 cubes
About 4.8m reroll costs
>>
>>173900963
I didn't. I actually wasn't even aware of the discord.
I will try the thread. Thanks for the quick response even if it wasn't what I was hoping for! Oh, and thanks for all the info in general!
>>
>>173900881
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/20507
"INT and Magic Damage"
and my P.Att didnt change
>>
>>173901036
That's for a single item isn't it? I just want to get the entire set now that defense is scattered on entire sets and Lolo seems to have god tier stats on kTest in terms of defenses.
>>
>>173900995
13% more damage given and 9% more damage taken at level 5
33% more damage given and 19% more damage taken at level 15

Doppel isn't worth a one rank dip anymore, and deeds is really questionable outside of party content. Might encourage doppels to max other skills instead.
>>
>>173899874
You don't need to make your entire build all about backstab.
>>
>>173901152
Yes. Single 5F item.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HWygKXsVXtJPNTKAvwD6_dvuAXPScAcycwD80jF-ycA/edit#heading=h.hzta1hbzpykm
>>
>>173900552

That's weird. Swell Brain is giving 144 damage in both cases.
Assuming the 47 bonus int is correct that is that would be 122 bonus magic attack.
That means it's giving a flat 22 magic attack, which is what it does right now.

Knowing IMC they probably changed the description but forgot to update the ability.
>>
>>173901187
Pretty much makes Doppel fall way behind. It means Dragoons have to find another filler and I believe Corsair will be better for them. Cyclone however is a nice 300% scaling now instead of the flat 1.8k base. If I finally could see some performance in videos I might just scrap Doppel entirely and go for another spec and just sell my gear. If it was 150% physical still it would mean Doppel has viability but this rebalance makes them not worth the investment anymore. There are better classes now and most of them are in the archer tree for AoE. Even Sapper might be better than Cyclone.
>>
>>173901541
Good.
>>
>>173901187

To be fair, that 33% is probably 33% on top of your abilities, which as a Dopple all range from like 700% to 1200%+

33% of 700% damage is 231% of your attack. It's basically stronger for skills but weaker for physical attacks.
>>
>>173901634
Why?
>>
File: screenshot_20170413_00005.jpg (776KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170413_00005.jpg
776KB, 1920x1200px
>>173901469
or its just bugged.

Like.. both Swell Arm % attributes make the buff do absolutely nothing. But they work fine and add attack without it.
I LankReset to remove them on my main for now.

Fix when? Dumb MrKim
>>
rush is the good cyclone, fags
>>
>>173901745

Makes sense. This is IMC we're talking about.
>>
>>173901225
Oh yeah. Find me a way for rogue to deal damage without placing skill points in the only damage skill rogue has.
>>
>>173901848
Take circles of other classes to supplement your Rogue skills.
>>
Does this game have any redeeming qualities or is it just completely shit?
>>
>>173901848

Take Hunter. Send doggo out to bite people. Go behind them and shoot them up the butt.

You know... Stuff like this will actually work now.
>>
>>173901187
Punish looks worth getting some points into, as well as both the rank 3 skills.
Not sure if I would even use Deeds after the update goes through, 15 points is too much of an investment for 33% more damage. It's like ROs Lord Knight Concentrate except you need 3x the investment for an extra 30% of the effect.
Now if they made it 33% crit rate for that duration it might be something else.
>>
File: IMG_5594.jpg (38KB, 558x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5594.jpg
38KB, 558x263px
>>173901767
https://youtube.com/watch?v=0RfiB9Tm5nw
>>
>>173901949
It's totally shit, so you should just level the general right now!
>>
>>173901848
Try not rolling Archer 1 Rogue 3?
You know there's 3 circles between archer and rogue and one after, right?
>>
>>173902070
Swordsman guide FULL SPR
>>
>>173901938
Ok which classes supplement it that rogue can catch up with other cross class combination?

Do go on. I'll wait.
Also this is what you are literally saying as an aanlogy
>Pick sadhu 3
>Hey why not take other ranks to supplement your shit class?

But this time on rogue.
That is a failure in design. The ranks itself should be decent and comparable to other similar ranks and supplementing it only amkes it stronger.
>>
>>173901634
Still waiting.
I don't think it's good when classes are nerfed, especially viable ET classes for no good reason. I know how toxic some Doppels are but it's not all of us. I made a doppel because I love how it plays.

In other news: http://tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=39

>hp/sp potion performance increased
>skill factor, SP Consumption changes.
>monster stats have been lowered
>two new hp/sp potions added to npc
>hp/sp potions of alchemist are on a separate cooldown than shop potions
>>
>>173902317
If Sadhu had buffs that apply to damage from other circles, you might have a point.
Unfortunately, however, I am unable to award you any points for this post.
>>
>>173902317
We won't spoonfeed you. There's 8 ranks to pick from, 9 in the near future. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>173902346
>In other news
not yet. its a patch preview thing
>>
Can I be something not Warlock after Wiz3 Ele3
Can I take Kino
Or Necromancer
>>
>>173902476
Ah you meant sneak hit?
Then read this post:
>>173898120

And you
>>173902502
Read this post:
>>173902317
>>
>>173902128

Hunter into Rogue is obvious good choice for PVP.
Quarrel Shooter 3 into Rogue might work too. Got stone shoot to stun which lets you position yourself behind shit, and you got running shot, which with your probably high dex and insane crit rate is going to turn you into some kind of machine gun.

Hackapelle at rank 8 is an obvious choice.
>>
>>173902506
Semantics or are you baiting me?
>>
>>173902587
see >>173898197
>>
>>173902541
>necromancer
You don't take necromancer anymore. Just pretend there is no class there when you see it. Just forget it exists.
>>
Why do I keep sliding down in some places
>>
>>173902737
No idea, it's happening to me as well.
>>
>>173902737
IMC is secretly testing a new multi track drifting feature for TOS
>>
File: add me up losers.jpg (58KB, 415x323px) Image search: [Google]
add me up losers.jpg
58KB, 415x323px
>>173902883

I need this.
>>
Cryo 3
Sorc 3

What should I take for my 8th?
>>
>>173902737
Motion prediction for uncontrollable movement. Get better internet or don't live in SA
>>
>>173903210
Happens even when standing still. This seems unlikely.
>>
>>173902346
Fencer saved!
>>
>>173902737
>>173903210
No. It's a new physics feature and it's FUN!
Mostly happening in places with water moving or slanted platforms
>>
>>173903210
>tfw I'm experiencing it and I live in SA
>>
>>173903202
Sage. Or necro.
>>
>>173903202
Linker
>>
>>173903556
>>173903617

But Chrono goes fast. Gotta go fast.
>>
>>173902346
Ah, so SPR won't be needed after all. Nice.
>>
>>173902717
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>173902346
>100% glass mole uptime
I want off Mr. Bones' wild ride
>>
>>173902346
some things in that patch is Kupole only
>>
>>173903202

>sorc 3

wut
>>
>>173904213
???
>>
File: file.png (30KB, 737x240px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
30KB, 737x240px
>Worth potions and , Alchemist [ tinctures chyeoring ] potion that made each skill has a cooldown , will be available at the same time .
Does this mean what I think it means?
>>
>>173904391
yes
>>
>>173904451
>>173902346
https://pastebin.com/mWQ0Aafh
>>
>>173904383

It's too late for me now, I'm just gonna live with it. It's like herpes or autism.
>>
All we need is to be able to do <content> without cleric.

I don't mind taking damage, dealing with cooldown and sitting a bit to regen as long as the <cleric> is not doing everything faster and alone thanks to infinite healing.

Heal should be capped at lv 5.
>>
>>173905259
You can chug the shit out of HP pots now with alch pot and storebought.
>>
>>173902070
This can't be real
>>
>>173905259
Linker does everything faster and more efficient with thaum2 than cleric ever will

Stop your whining, you dont see clerics soloing Solmiki, they're only being brought to buff actual dps classes
>>
>>173905259
Heals were never the problem, it's a million ways of complete invulnerability.
>>
Looking at the ktest values for Miko, PD2 and Diev the numbers seem really, really low.
>>
>>173905487

They're not DPS classes. Of course they have low damage numbers.
>>
File: multiboxer.jpg (34KB, 435x242px) Image search: [Google]
multiboxer.jpg
34KB, 435x242px
Can we get this guy banned for this? It's against TOS as far as I know and he's a Doppel too so we should, right?
>>
>>173905487
Almost as if green circles aren't supposed to be primary DPS...
>>
>>173905789
>notyourarmy.jpg
>>
>>173905789
I really hate americans like the plague but europeans are really a different and special kind of stupid aren't they?
>>
File: ree this man.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
ree this man.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>173905789
did you just say.... he's a DOPPEL!!?!
>>
>>173905789
Boxing isn't against the terms of service, senpai
>>
>>173905789
You can. Maybe.

>we
fuck off doublenigga
>>
>>173905259
You should be capped at shutting up. This is a multiplayer game. Stop expecting the game to be built around soloing on your doppel when it's designed for a full party. And no, my main isn't a cleric, you're just a faggot.
>>
>>173905259
Wizards surpassed Clerics in being bullshit ages ago and well geared Archers/Swordies farm better than them too. The only people still pissy about clerics are pvpfags and other clerics that want to play specs that aren't Diev/Krivis invulnerability sluts.
>>
Man archers High Rank multipliers are fucking insane
If you dont have missile hole you're just going to die from miles away
>>
File: wtf am i reading.gif (1MB, 210x144px) Image search: [Google]
wtf am i reading.gif
1MB, 210x144px
>>173907091
>soloing on your doppel
>soloing
>doppel
>>
>>173907091
You can do content without an archer.
You can do content without a swordie.
You can do content without a wizard.
Shouldn't you be able do do content without a cleric?
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-bFPFDBUKI
>2:14
He suddenly gets hit for 5093+8842+7611 taking him down from 33486 HP to 12527. There's a graphic with 3 purple magic arrows. This looks like the mystery instant kill ability people were wondering about. With the new log scaling on defense, it's easier to survive a single big attack.
>>
>>173907091

>on your doppel

But I'm a wugushi
>>
>>173907607
You can do content just fine without a cleric
Tell me what content you can't do without a cleric that you can solo as a cleric
I want to have a nice laugh
>>
>>173907834
You realize he's talking about post-patch, right?
>>
>>173907640
It's a mergen skill
>>
>>173907607
No, you shouldn't be able to just forget about healing entirely. You can't do content without a support wizard and you can't do it without a real damage dealing class. You just get to choose which damage classes to use instead of being forced to have a swordsman and an archer.
>>
>SHE STILL DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE 900% EFFIGY

LOL
>>
>>173907948
So was I
Now go a
head and tell me what you can't solo
>>173908054
but I do :^)
>>173886392
>>
>>173907640
I swear every time I've been OHKO'd I didn't see the damage numbers that did it to me though, and maybe not even the Triple Arrow graphic sometimes.

But if the variation on the damage range of triple arrow really is that large, then it'd debunk the mystery since while you can take 1's from even crit triple arrow sometimes, another one might hit the higher end of its damage and break past your defenses.
>>
>>173886392
what about enemy defense?
>>
>>173908706
Well no one actually knows how the defense formula works so its probably going to be less than that
But Hexing removes a percentage of mdef now so thats a bonus
>>
>>173908470
I'm not sure about the damage numbers, so someone who likes dying could go in there in our version and see if they're bugged. Missing the arrow graphic is understandable since it's so fast you'd have to be both looking at the right part of the screen and getting a good framerate to see it.
>>
File: steb.png (1MB, 1299x751px) Image search: [Google]
steb.png
1MB, 1299x751px
Post action shots!
>>
where is mia that fucking slut

we need more /tosg/sters at ktest. I wanna see this bokor stuff
>>
>>173907607
Well tell me one game that has healers and you don't need healers for any content and isn't a roller coaster easy mode children's play.
>>
File: lewd.png (925KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
925KB, 800x450px
>>173909591
>>
File: screenshot_20170407_00011.jpg (28KB, 240x266px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170407_00011.jpg
28KB, 240x266px
>>173909591
>>
>>173910163
Mabinogi.
>>
File: yir.png (281KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
yir.png
281KB, 380x400px
>>173910794
Nice pantsu
>>
>>173910993
>mabinogi
>not literally made for children
>>
File: screenshot_20170203_00001.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170203_00001.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>173910794
>>
>>173911119
>>173910794
OwO
*unzips diclD*
>>
>>173908828

The defence formula has already been posted by IMC.

damage = (% factor) x attack x log10 ((attack / defense + 1)^0.x + 1) + additional damage

: attack = current attack stated under Character Info and attack applied from buffs, items and attributes
: defense = current defense stated under Character Info and defense applied from buffs, items and attributes
: % factor = damage increase in a percentage value (+00%)
: + additional damage = damage increase in a numerical value (+00)
: log10 = log base 10
>>
File: action.png (801KB, 884x718px) Image search: [Google]
action.png
801KB, 884x718px
>>173910794
>>173911119
Not what I intended, but fine.
>>
>still praying to Ausrine, Laima and Vakarine
Those are old and busted goddesses. Zemyna is your true goddess from now on.

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/40402
>Zemyna's SP cost reduction up from 2 + 2*lvl to 4 + 4*lvl
>>
>>173911513
Now explain 0.x.
>>
File: IMG_5536.jpg (26KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5536.jpg
26KB, 470x313px
What the fuck, IMC?
>we have a problem, SPR is shit
>let's make skills cost more SP so SPR is valuable
>oh no, it's costing too much now
>let's make it so that you can use alchemist and the new potions to make up for it!
>wait, now SPR isn't that good anymore

Is it that hard to just think of a new function for SPR? We're back to the start now, with the exception that we'll have two new hotkeys to spam. It must come to a point wheb IMC has to ask themselves if they think their changes are fun.
>>
File: veryalive.png (87KB, 1081x183px) Image search: [Google]
veryalive.png
87KB, 1081x183px
>>173892487

> alive
>>
>>173911986
>Less population than some WoW private servers
Ded confirmed.
>>
>>173911986
It's remaining stable now.
>>
>>173912390

Keep telling yourself that until the player base goes to 0
>>
>>173912390
Yes, a stable decline.
>>
>>173911910

IMC haven't said other than it's a number between 1 and 9 (0.1 to 0.9 more specifically).

Could be either to do with level difference or something else like different enemies have a different value (maybe harder enemies like bosses just naturally take less damage without having to give them insane defence values).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ln5hjI8fY3-bUWqtbYoz477nALOqwjlMYqkt1r7UHA4/edit?usp=sharing

This should be accurate though.
>>
File: screenshot_20170414_00007.jpg (570KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170414_00007.jpg
570KB, 1920x1200px
>they send 100 shards to ktest accounts
>try on Purple Lv170 Rod
>Stage 1 is 3 Gems
>Stage 2 needs 5 Gems
I`ll stop at one for now
>>
>>173900335
14 first item, 13 next 2.
Reroll is 200k, I think.
>>
>>173912826

No way. They said Lolopantsu weapons would take about as many gems as weapons do now. And that weapons would require more or less based on level and rarity with one handed and off hand weapons taking less.
>>
>>173912716
You'll keep reminding us every day for the 5 years it'll take to get there, right?
>>
File: screenshot_20170414_00008.jpg (846KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170414_00008.jpg
846KB, 1920x1200px
>>173913060
as the tool-tip says, I had 10 Gems

test server ofc.. but this sucks
>>
>>173913457

That's gay. Means transcending is going to take like 20 times as many gems or something stupid.

I guess at least the difference between a stage 0 and stage 10 weapon isn't as big now...
>>
people still unironically play this game?
>>
>>173914185
I play it ironically
>>
>>173913575

I'm assuming they have plans to give us better shards missions.

The reroll alone was reduced to 250k iirc. MY server's shards are 180k so whatever, but if a new stronger mission that gives 2 shards/each comes, things will be better.

Anyway, I'm not sure about the new trans'd values being weaker.

On a 600% skill, a new (weapons have more attack now too) +200% weapon will deal a blutfuckload of damage more than a peasant +100% one. On top of a much higher anvil upgrade from whale'd silver/golden anvils and with the skill base damage gone, well'lad. It's not multi-hit skills that are going to be ultra stronger on giant sea mammal weapons
>>
File: 1418154731637.jpg (5KB, 82x114px) Image search: [Google]
1418154731637.jpg
5KB, 82x114px
>>
>>173915657
fuck off A***u
>>
>>173915657
>>173916009
Is this a discord inside joke!? WOW
Can I get in on the ""JOKE""?
>>
anyone else fucking HATE azebu?
>>
>>173916009
>>173916148
>>173916242
literally who
>>
>>173916148
you fuck off too

>>173916498
you fuck off even more

fuging nigglets
>>
>>173916654
yeah my friend, tell him!
post cute characters, haha!
>>
>>173916749
I'll do that.
>>
File: 1491916634863.gif (991KB, 432x228px) Image search: [Google]
1491916634863.gif
991KB, 432x228px
Skyliner, 253% x 2 modifier. 3OH, so 253% x2 x3 = 1,518%
Add Bleeding bonus and attributes:
(1,518%*2 )1.5 = 4,554% ATK modifier on 15s CD.

Am I retarded or is this legit?
>>
>>173917917
Nothing special about it.
>>
>>173917917
You'll be losing the new amazing frenzy.
>>
File: my waifu.jpg (131KB, 425x509px) Image search: [Google]
my waifu.jpg
131KB, 425x509px
>miko nerfed
>PD2 nerfed
>diev statues nerfed
finally these fucking whores will be my bitch

>monks buffed
>paladins buffed
>inquisitor stays the same
I welcome my brothers in arms to fight by my side, just keep those healing support bitches behind us bro
>>
>>173918820

Inquisitor got nerfed pretty bad as far as damage goes. No more dropping butt pears for easy kills.
>>
>>173918962
pears were a pvp thing anyway, most melee clerics will just go for the smash, especially paladins who buff it further
>>
File: 1485105875475.jpg (245KB, 1496x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1485105875475.jpg
245KB, 1496x2048px
Holy fuck, Cryos are totally retarded now.

>Ice Wall level 15
542% x 16
>Ice Blast level 15
680% (3 OH)

You should probably know now what Cryos will be capable of with that. You don't believe me? Well, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TytBos49bfg

Just look at the guy's level. Cryo will be #1 DPS.
>>
>>173919035

Smash got hit pretty hard too. It's only like 600% damage.
>>
>>173918820
>diev statues nerfed
What? They are better than before actually. Ausrine and Laima cooldowns are reduced. Zemyna is a lot better than before too.
>>
>>173917917
Boring...

>zaibas 333% x 19, 2 overheat so 333% x19 x2 = 12654%
>storm calling adds 410% to lightning skills, so (333% + 410%) x19 x2 = 28234%
>>
>>173919502
Ausrine cooldown is now 80s. That can be reduced with laima, so perma ausrine is actually possible with melstis.
>>
>>173919128
That's still better than anything PD2 offers.
>>
>>173919728
56s with Laima. Ausrine can last 22s with gem and divine might, so that would make it 44s with melstis, right?
>>
>>173920162
42s
Meltis is capped at +20 seconds.
>>
>>173919061
>Actually survived a few hits from R8 enemies 120+ levels above him too
Crazy ol IMC. But don't forget that enemies' health is heavily nerfed.
>>
>>173920282
Either way, he's exploding those poor squirrels using a single Ice Blast with just 1,2 matk.
>>
>>173920238
Still fairly decent. Couple it with sterea trofh 16s and you get 58s. So with good coordination almost perma-invincibility is still possible.
>>
I'm coming back to ToS after playing in early access. What character builds are meta now? Is tosbase still a bad place to get builds?
>>
Do we still need to channel melstis or I can just pop chappa, melstis and go wild spamming zaibas and effigy?
>>
>>173920537
Don't bother much, everything will change in a couple months with the combat rework.
Everyone's gonna get free resets though so play whatever you enjoy playing.
>>
>>173920557
Melstis is pretty much like Pass now.
>>
>>173920537
Pyrolinkerthaum.
>>
>>173920537
>>173921276
and yes. tosbase is full of shit and its long outdated
>>
>>173899003
Please guys, help an anon here ;_;
>>
>>173921630
Don't.

Since blessings never scale with your weapon, it's a bad idea to make a chaplain.
>>
Kneeling shot's attribute is +1% instead of +1 damage per level now? https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/attributes/301007
>>
>american hours
>general is dead
wew lad does dis mean we EU mainland nao?
>>
>>173922060
What? That's kinda broken.
>>
how do I damage cleric now? Druid? Monk maybe? Do we know the effective stat build yet?
>>
>>173923908

Krivis/Taoist, Druid or Monk. Those are your choices.
>>
>>173923908
Monk is looking like the answer, people are saying in the Druid thread on the main forums that hedgestones stat bonus was reduced.

Does Energy Blast have max SP scaling? I remember somebody saying that was a thing and SPR gives way more SP now.
>>
>>173923330
>>173922060
it add 1% to 50% to the "additional physical dmg xx" that buff gives

see the
>CaptionRatio
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/30003
https://tos.neet.tv/skills/30003
>>
File: 1482635914207.jpg (35KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1482635914207.jpg
35KB, 500x378px
>>173919502
> turn on provoke and drag boss out of AoEs

Not so fast mageshit.
>>
File: demonic.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
demonic.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>173924369
>Counterspell Enemy Targeting: Off
>>
>>173923908
Monk is looking very good.
>>
File: 1488935033585.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488935033585.gif
2MB, 480x320px
>>173924489
Nooooooo!

Provoke is a passive not an active.
>>
Anyone here a Taoist?
>>
>>173924369
>implying swordshits can outaggro the thundergod
>>
>>173923908
Sadhu!
>>
>>173926661
(You)!
>>
How is build of High3 Hop2 Dragoon2 looking?
>>
If anyone is on Ktest, what did they do to the monsters exactly? They don't have poisons or status effects or anything like that anymore? Do Pantos still get their speed boost/Firents turn their Con into Str/Panto Spearman inflict armor break, or is all that stuff gone unless you're fighting an elite mob?

I'm kinda interested in Druid 2 since that +50% crit rate could be nice and full con large plant with animus would have a ton of magic amp with changes to con but everything is very vague.
>>
>hitting the orb at the 290 dungeon (rush)
>pillage procs from the wolf
>purple stone

I want to ____ Kim
>>
>>173927428
Dragoon is looking good, not sure about the others.

>>173927439
Crit rate is nice, but most cleric classes that make use of it overlap with druid in rank.
>>
>>173923257
I only post during work/uni
When I'm home I got other things to do than wasting my time on this shitheap general
>>
>>173919061
https://youtu.be/PoU1BbmlW_4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx6Mt6XPbxk

Cryos are the new #1 meta.
>>
>>173928298
>>173919061
Shut up faggot
>>
>>173927428
What do you get out of Highlander 3 in that build?
>>
Is Elementalist viable without Wizard 3 now?
>>
>>173928873
Depends on how much you enjoy having your skills interrupted
>>
Is Begone Demon from Taoist worth it?
>>
>>173928660
Armor Break, but a friend of mine told me they reduced its duration, so it's probably not worth it.
>>
>>173928873
>Meteor without QC
nah
>>
>>173929365
Didn't Meteor get an attribute that is essentially innate quickcast?
>>
>>173929459
Trust me, waiting 5 seconds to use a single skill in combat is terrible.
>>
Do autos aside from QS3 matter now?
>>
>>173929459
makes it faster (if its max lvl) but without QC.. its like without that attribute = shit
>>
Is Krivis/Tao still good in this new update?
>>
Now that the thaum buffs got much better and are incredibly reliable on int, Transpose seems to have lost its shine, at least on Int > Con builds

>tfw never got the chance to be the tankiest mage with a fake swashbuckling
>>
There's a world boss in Crystal Mine 2F Ch1, near the teleport statue.
>>
>>173930394
Not everyone here plays on the same server, anon.
>>
>>173930916
Obviously Klaipeda, the only server that matters, retard.
>>
File: triggered.png (47KB, 448x398px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
47KB, 448x398px
>>
File: Untitled.png (56KB, 421x400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
56KB, 421x400px
Umm
>>
File: 1492038246868.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492038246868.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>90 runs and not even a wizard bracelet
This event is shit. I have to meet a single person that has gotten anything good either.
>>
>>173932157
Just a coincidence.
>>
>>173931043
Ded and/or dying servers don't matter, Klaicuck.
>>
So the class reset will also allow me to change to Hidden classes without the need of a quest?
>>
>tfw all the monk bandwagoners are going to come and shit up everything
You don't deserve to be a monk, fuck you.
>>
>>173932576
No, you still need to do the prequest to unlock the class. If you did the prequest, then you don't need to do it again.
>>
So everyone is going monk just because of the attack speed?
>>
>>173932601
I've had a Monk since closed beta and I completely agree. Fuck these meta dick riders.
>>
>>173932749
Can someone confirm? That miko prequest was annoying I don't want to do it again. Guessing I will also need to change back to female to take miko?
>>
>>173932749
>>173932872
Its true.
>>
>>173932872
You don't have to do it again if you already completed it.
>>
>>173932872
>>173932576
You need to do that unlock pre-quest once.
No idea about gender for Migo.
>>
Those threads are going insanely fast. At least compared to the last few months.
>>
Should I put any points into Guardian Saint?
>>
>>173932867
Monk was always popular, it's not just metafags people always wanted to play the class.
>>
>>173932872
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=934
Q19
>>
Can the koreans trade trans weapons?
>>
>>173936470
No
>>
Any info on how many shards you need to transcend a dagger or pistol now?
>>
So will Chaplain be useful after the update?
>>
File: screenshot_20170414_00003.jpg (882KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170414_00003.jpg
882KB, 1920x1200px
>>173937029
3 Gems for Stage 1
same as >>173913457 >>173912826
probably 5 for St2 too
(for 170 Purple)
>>
>>173937097
Yeah, sac gives holy prop attack with spirit and last rites functions as a copy of your sacrament, and blessing now gets a higher scaling too. Also Magnus is now stronger than Hamaya and frost cloud I think.
>>
File: who is this diev.png (502KB, 456x549px) Image search: [Google]
who is this diev.png
502KB, 456x549px
wtf. why my character looks like a diev in the inventory window
>>
>>173938145
Time to reroll into your inner self
>>
>>173937381
Thanks, I was hoping they'd make it easier to transcend subweapons.
>>
>>173938223

N-never!
>>
>>173939085
I've been rubbing her kitty in private for several months now.
>>
>>173939085
It makes me glad I'm not an american fat neckbeard saying things like you just did
>>
>>173939085
glad that I left that cancer
>>
File: omanko.png (36KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
omanko.png
36KB, 421x248px
>>173939085

I get to rub a bunny everyday so it's ok!
>>
File: 1483250926607.gif (736KB, 540x666px) Image search: [Google]
1483250926607.gif
736KB, 540x666px
>>173939085
Makes me feel like coming back into the game and taking charge again.
>>
File: cow.png (239KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
cow.png
239KB, 650x650px
I miss her (him).
>>
File: 1474047109987.jpg (61KB, 296x284px) Image search: [Google]
1474047109987.jpg
61KB, 296x284px
>>173939886
I miss her (moo) too.
>>
>>173939085
>>
>>173923257
Only 5-6 of the 61 IPs in this thread are from EU, maybe less
>>
>Forum post notes that "sealed tower of the goddess" party quest contains mutant monsters
>Over a 10 minute defense it spawns maybe 12 shardstatues

Why even bring it up, you might as well tell me to do the Moa party quest to kill devil types.
>>
File: voteforswaaz.png (159KB, 223x313px) Image search: [Google]
voteforswaaz.png
159KB, 223x313px
>>173942454
find a daily that includes the boss type of your quest and you can kill their traps for badges
>>
>>173942905
Swaaz do you know if the Imperni weapons exist in game
I'm trying to figure out where to find that stuff
All these weapons got good slots for that lvl
>>
where do i hunt for battle bracelets now? I still need 2.
>>
Fuck Dievdirby is so fun to play with. Do the owls count as summon?
>>
I guess I'm really lucky. Got both the empty scroll and the yellow flower in 1 hour.
>>
>>173901848
archer 3 is good with rogue!
>>
>>173943527
Now? Same place as always, and Cherry Blossom Cubes. Haven't come across anyone saying Neighport Galoks drop it either.

>>173944920
They count as buildings iirc.
>>
>>173945442
Why would you ever go A3 with Rogue instead of A2R1?
>>
>>173945576
is it better to farm them with a corsair or a doppel?
>>
>>173945598
because ranger is bullshit except for the feint - barrage combo (which is OK)... twin arrows is way stronger.
>>
>>173945715
Feint+Barrage shits on Twin Arrows. This is especially true with Steady Aim.
>>
>>173945765
having had both builds, this is not my experience. Twin arrows spams with 5 overheat for around 20k/hit and after those 5 overheats, it's only like 6 seconds of CD. I will grant that barrage gives a faster short term burst, but over any length of time, and without relying on positioning, twin arrows is much stronger.
>>
File: image memo.jpg (63KB, 294x612px) Image search: [Google]
image memo.jpg
63KB, 294x612px
Returning player here. Is it still possible to add images on the item memos? I can't seem to get the { } to work anymore. I can type them in but if I try to put the two brackets together, they immediately delete themselves.

Did IMC actually fix this shit?
>>
>>173945864
and you can't use barrage, steady aim, nor feint from burrow
>>
>>173945715
Twin arrows is mega shit wtf are u smoking
>>
>>173945864
Feint+Barrage is 30 hits on 18s CD (and you get the option of adding Steady Aim to this.) Do the math.
Twin Arrows doesn't even come close.
>>
>>173945628
Thaum
maybe +Oracle
>>
>>173945909
It was patched, unfortunately.
>>
I can't see my collections, is the add-on dead?
>>
>>173946110
I see, thanks for the info. I still have a ton of equipment with waifus on them, but I guess I won't be able to sell them without getting reported.
>>
>>173946351
Yes.
IMC updated collections to be similar to addon. Remove it.
>>
>>173945628
>>173945996

I am curious about the difference between farming with doppel and corsair, is there a clear benefit for certain kinds of loot, or generally?
>>
>>173946937
corsair makes money by punching guys
doppel can make enemies drop double items
>>
>>173947285
You get items from pillaging too.
>>
>>173947732
>You get items from pillaging too.
oh, okay.

any word on how bleeds scale on ktest?
>>
Speaking of bleeds, since backstab massive bleeding doesnt increase CD on ktest, could it be usable with hunter snatching?
>>
>>173948059

how fast it ticks? imo, fletcher bleeding = godly, highlander = GOOD, rest = trash. never saw rogue's bleeding
>>
VERY fast quarrelshooter firing arrows at incredible hihg speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ4M-SOeXwc
>>
1709 kills for one drop
>>
File: 1431548184047.jpg (124KB, 772x806px) Image search: [Google]
1431548184047.jpg
124KB, 772x806px
>>173948194
H-haiyai !!
>>
Why do ice spells have so retardedly high % dmg modifiers?
>>
>>173949576
IMC is secretly planning on releasing an ice version of Agni (Agnice) and the whole wizard meta will turn into Cryo 3 Ele 3
>>
>>173949732
>Agnice
Would not even be that good anymore.
>>
>>173949840
Who cares RC CRYO ELE builds are the future screen cap this
>>
>>173950007
Maybe.. but who cares what is next 'meta'? Everyone gets Rank Resets so noone will be mad or salty.

and dont forget
>test server
>>
>>173950236
EVERYONE CARES ABOUT THE NEXT META THATS WHY PEOPLE NEED RESETS
>>
>>173950331
yes and.. everyone can reset.
no pyro/oldElem will be salty cuz they have to reroll cuz >>173950007
is new best (if it is)
>>
File: 1491060447648.png (99KB, 269x260px) Image search: [Google]
1491060447648.png
99KB, 269x260px
>>173948194
Tfw quarrel meme finally justified
>>
should I level monk as my 3rd character?..
>>
Don't level monk, leave us alone.
>>
File: 1490895408999.png (170KB, 740x550px) Image search: [Google]
1490895408999.png
170KB, 740x550px
>>173952739
But anon, Monk will be new meta soon.
There will be literally everywhere Monks. And ofc all bad shitters will also reset to your class. Glorious times ahead.
>>
File: Crying.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Crying.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
Why the fuck i and you are still playing this shit?
>dead guilds
>dead servers
>dead general too
>>
>>173952831

We Monks only wanted to be a comfy community.
>>
>>173952924
RO is too old, so I decided to stay there. I don't like modern 3d mmo.
>>
>>173952924
But anon, this general is pretty active.
>>
So what is the forecasted build for Monks?

Cleric 2 Priest 2 MONK Inquisitor?
>>
>>173920162
>Ausrine can last 22s with gem and divine might
You forgot another +1 from Sweeping.
>>
>>173952739
B-but I always wanted to play monk, since RO times...
>>
File: C8VAla6UQAAWbke.jpg (176KB, 920x818px) Image search: [Google]
C8VAla6UQAAWbke.jpg
176KB, 920x818px
>>
File: C9XZO1AVYAAAVmk.jpg (71KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
C9XZO1AVYAAAVmk.jpg
71KB, 500x635px
owo what are those
>>
>>173929613
>>173929997
the cast time of meteor on the ktest planner site seems to have shortened the cast time to 5 seconds max so even without quick cast and just the attribute its 2.5 sec cast
>>
I remember watching a grinding video clip of Tree of Saviour. It was taking place in some kind of underground temple place. I remember it had water as well and the music was nice but I'm afraid that's all I remember. I'm quite certain the uploader was one of the main uploaders for Tree of Saviour videos back then. Shiparu? I can't even remember.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I remember stone floors and water. The level was definitely an interior but at the same time, it had architectural design (i.e. not a cave).
>>
>still playing Tree of Shit
>not playing Final Final Fantasy XIV: Stormsward
All your old friends are here, why aren't you?
>>
>>173957712
Steparu
sounds like Royal Mausoleum, or something like that

>>173957851
No, they are not there. Fuck off
>>
>>173957958
>50% of Futureproof
>80% of Comfy
>30% of FOE
You sure about that?
>>
>>173958040
>these people
>"old friends"
yes, im sure. now go back there
>>
>>173958102
oh no anon, do you not have any friends?
>>
>>173958132
Yes, and many of them still play.
>>
>>173958241
Nice try, real friends don't let friends play ToS.
>>
File: machi_no_thanks.png (183KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
machi_no_thanks.png
183KB, 400x500px
>>173957851
>Paying a monthly fee to ERP
>>
>>173958040
>Cats
>SeaMonkey
>FOE discord niggers
No thanks mate, i rather stay in TOS.
>>
>>173932872
Does this only apply to hidden classes?
>>
>>173958895
Yes.
All class masters are unlocked for everyone except for hidden classes. So you can freely change for the big patch within those.
>>
File: fug.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
fug.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>>173937381
So we're supposed to farm Saalus now for 3500 shards for one weapon?
>inb4 some autist here defends this
>>
>>173958976
Saalus cube rerolls have been reduced to 100k.
It's gonna break bank but we're definitely getting more shards.

Also I think since they changed transcendence to be effective even at lower trasncend levels due to +20% consistent power gain per level they might have re-balanced how many shards you need per stage.
>>
File: Hunter Master.png (1MB, 800x901px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter Master.png
1MB, 800x901px
Any hunters around here that can tell me if coursing damage is determined by your character's damage or the pet's damage?
And while in coursing and already biting, does the pet stop if it gets killed by boss aoe for example?
What are your thoughts on using coursing as a boss killer? Is it too unreliable with the pet dying a lot?
How about if circling is occuring. Does the attack splash near the other foes?

Please and thank you.
>>
>>173959278
>you need 3x the shards
>you're supposed to spend 400k each day on rerolls to get 3x the shards to compensate

fuck you anon you don't know math
>>
>>173959378

>I think since they changed transcendence to be effective even at lower transcend levels due to +20% consistent power gain per level they might have re-balanced how many shards you need per stage.

Well and you're too angry to not even read till the end.

Relax a little. I'll bring my pitch work and join you when we see the higher transcend levels like stage 5 or stage 6 gem requirement.
>>
>>173959502
I'm annoyed that this game keeps forcing me to run a shitty dungeon all day. I don't ever have time for anything else and I'd like to. By the time I'm done with my dailies, the day is over.
>>
>>173959938
>forcing me
How, did Kim put a gun to your head?
>>
>>173959938
This is a valid point. They should make it like WoW.
A limit PER WEEK not per day.
To more facilitate this and have more time for people to do outside of just doing dailies since it's way too efficient is to have that limit for your entire team not just character.

Either that or remove the limit. Since this way people aren't force to do it to be able to "catch up".

The price of the shards will also naturally go down or up depending on the amount of players farming it. It will reach an equilibrium point that jut farming outside grind maps would be better to pay for the shards rather than run saalus continually.
>>
>>173960005
>>173960043
Yes, Kim has a gun on my head. If I don't do this daily I'll be shit.
>>
>>173959938
Same.
>>
>>173958976
Nobody is forcing you to transcend!
>>
>>173960230
They are! If you don't do it you will not function properly as a class and you know it faggot!
>>
>>173958976
You get 3150 back when you use a hammer to extract them regardless of potential, so it's essentially a one time investment now and then you'll only need a very manageable amount of farming every time you upgrade weapons (which shouldn't be often considering the frequency our server gets updated).
>>
>>173953313
You know it's dead, anon.
>>
>>173960345
But 3000 shards takes YEARS to get and I don't know if I can endure YEARS of saalus for ONE character! I like to play more than one class since using the same 10 to 20 skills can get insanely boring.

You do realize I have the health of the game in mind when I say this? What's the point in making an enhancement system so hard only 1% of the playerbase can even max out their gear with it?
>>
File: uwaa.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uwaa.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>173960361
>>
>>173960345
350 is a lot!
>>
>>173960406
The difference between stage 10 and stage 6 or 7 is a lot lower now.
>>
File: 1491521290526.jpg (33KB, 448x628px) Image search: [Google]
1491521290526.jpg
33KB, 448x628px
>everything including motherfucking lethargy made able to get good after dumping points in it

>reflect shield is still garbage
>>
>>173960495
Doesn't counter my argument autist.
>>
>>173960406
The point was always to reward long time players, you couldn't even trade shards initially the system was never meant to be maxed out.
>>
>>173960638

Lots of buffs and debuffs didn't get touched this patch but as a result of changes ended up becoming shit. Aspersion for example, even though it gives upto 52% bonus defence, that results in like 2-5% less damage taken.

Hopefully IMC are going to go over buffs/debuffs next and adjust them.
>>
>>173960406
>What's the point in making an enhancement system so hard only 1% of the playerbase can even max out their gear with it?
This mindset is what killed WoW.
Also we're not their target audience anymore. We haven't been since August when our numbers became kTOS-tier. We don't even make them any money unlike jTOS where tokens are untradable.
>>
For hidden class quest (Shinobi) can you do the quest before the appropriate rank just to get it over with or is that not a good idea. Fedimian is pretty early in the game so I figure I can just get the first parts out of the way before I afk at the flower.
>>
>>173961025
>This mindset is what killed WoW.
Sure thing. That's why that game still has millions of players and TOS has <3000.
>>
>>173961025

Nah. What killed WoW was an aging game, general decline in quality and a lot of questionable features which basically meant you played less.

Transcending just needs to be removed to be honest. Replace it with a better system, something like RO had with cards.
>>
>>173961310
>a better system
>1 in 10000 drop rates from bosses that spawn once every 4 hours
c'mon now...
>>
File: card.gif (180B, 24x24px) Image search: [Google]
card.gif
180B, 24x24px
>>173961376

Still better. Although in some places the cards lacked balance or variety, the system was more varied than anything we got in ToS.

Also that feeling of killing something only to have it drop a card is something ToS has never been able to imitate.
>>
>>173961032
You can always do hidden class prerequisites any time, even as classes that can't become it. Better to have it out of the way too so your progress won't stop at R7 because you didn't have the prequest ready.
>>
>>173959373
Up until a while ago, all damage was based on the Hunter's stats, except for pet auto-attacks and Rush Dog. If I remember right, it was changed so all skills would instead use pet stats. But that was like 6 months ago.
>>
They better playtest this patch thoroughly
>>
>>173962252
LOL
>>
>>173962252
LOL
>>
>>173962252
hehehehe
>>
File: 1491595899227.jpg (9KB, 249x270px) Image search: [Google]
1491595899227.jpg
9KB, 249x270px
>>173962252
>mr kim a rich man
>>
File: 1491968252328.png (402KB, 588x598px) Image search: [Google]
1491968252328.png
402KB, 588x598px
>>173962252
>>
File: 1462597625726.gif (117KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462597625726.gif
117KB, 400x400px
>>173962252
>>
File: fucking_idiot.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_idiot.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>173962252
>>
File: herewego.jpg (36KB, 362x315px) Image search: [Google]
herewego.jpg
36KB, 362x315px
>>173962252
>>
shut up retards there's not enough people in this dead general to do this meme
>>
File: 1491209214178.jpg (18KB, 443x549px) Image search: [Google]
1491209214178.jpg
18KB, 443x549px
>>173962252
>>
File: 1490823421973.jpg (23KB, 506x556px) Image search: [Google]
1490823421973.jpg
23KB, 506x556px
>>173963660
>>
File: 1457888731858.jpg (45KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1457888731858.jpg
45KB, 375x375px
>>173962252
>>
>>173963660
>>
File: mmm.gif (875KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.gif
875KB, 250x231px
>>173964051
>>
File: 1462191843376.jpg (586KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462191843376.jpg
586KB, 1920x1080px
>>173962252
>he still plays this game and thinks this
>>
File: laughingboiz.jpg (191KB, 1183x749px) Image search: [Google]
laughingboiz.jpg
191KB, 1183x749px
>>173962252
kek
>>
get a job
>>
fukken stahp
>>
gain height
>>
>>173959373
Bosses are imune to coursing, it's a shame because with snatching you can melt air bosses.
>>
>>173965460
Welp that sucks. There goes my build plan...
Maybe I should just make it archer 2 for swift step attribute since the crit change... But then I'll be locked to PvE only... Hmmm
>>
gain a job
>>
>>173966136
tos is a job
>>
>>173966136
hows that mcdonalds job working out for you anon?
>>
>>173966326
get a job neet
>>
get a job lose weight and form a family you virgin.
>>
>>173961495
There should be boss gems that have different effects per slot like normal gems but are only one level like monster gems and have unique (not just + stats or + skill) effects.
>>
>>173966395
I have a job. Get a life and stop posting.
>>
>>173966578
Those are called boss cards anon.
>>
>new leveling event requires a new team
To the trash
>>
>>173967001
No, those just have one effect and go into some shitty slot system. I mean gems that go into your equipment and make them unique.
>>
>>173967614
Card effects are unique.
Equipment slots are already too few anyway.
>>
What classes/ranks should I avoid if I have shit ping?

I'm assuming that anything with 0s CD skills isn't a good idea.
>>
>>173967707
Card effects are lame, limited, and not easily swapped out for various situations.
>>
>>173967812
>are lame
True.
>limited
Not really, there are a ton.
>not easily swapped out for various situations.
That would be the same with gems.
>>
>>173967993
Gems would go into various equipment you could easily switch. And by limited I mean just 8 max slots and you can't do anything else. You could have different weapons for different times. Dailies, quests, pvp
>>
>>173968143
>You could have different weapons for different times
and transcend all 3 of them?
There's no way it would work out.
>>
>>173968378
You don't need to transcend things to do quest at the very least, and probably not to do dailies, excluding ET.
>>
>>173968857
Yes, but your transcended weapon will perform better than the not transcended ones anyway, unless you want to make the gem effects even more op than transcendence.
>>
File: 31700820.jpg (459KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
31700820.jpg
459KB, 800x800px
>>173968663
>Complaining about 4chan and its policies
An undisclosed action has been taken.
>>
>>173969219
but i don't you retard.

now get a real job
>>
>fireball hit count is now at 1 regardless of level

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>173970124
>1
>>
>>173970479

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/20101

It's true.
>>
>>173970479

it is. they fucking killed pyro. what the fuck is this shit?

hit count is now at 1 but they increased the size and range.
>>
>>173970618

All Pyro damage was nerfed in general too.

Fire Pillar went from 200+% damage per hit to 100% per hit.
Flame Ground from 170% damage a hit to 119% damage and it lasts 8.4 seconds now instead of 16 + 1 per level.
Firewall went from like 300% damage to 200%, and down from 8 sections max to 7. The wall sections hit 5 times regardless of level.
>>
>>173970891
>>173970904

Lots of changes, still going through them but Pyro was gutted, Cryo damage was pretty much cut in half across all skills.
Linkers Joint Penalty has been nerfed hard. At max level it shared damage for 14 hits max (use to be 10 per level).
>>
>>173971218
>Linkers Joint Penalty has been nerfed hard. At max level it shared damage for 14 hits max (use to be 10 per level).
Literally rip linker.
>>
Tree of Suicide Watch
>>
>>173971218
>>173970904
lol madman mode engaged
>>
SO WHICH CLASS IS SAFE?
>>
>>173971498
Literally none.
>>
>>173971498
none of them. play what you want.
>>
File: 134904177546.jpg (148KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
134904177546.jpg
148KB, 600x464px
Nothing is sacred, nothing is safe, nothing is futureproof anymore.
>>
>>173971218

Thaumaturge Swell Arm lost some defence on shields (the entire flat bonus, it's just 50% of your int now).
Elementalists lost like 30% damage on Prominence and Hail, but Frost Cloud is about 66% stronger.
Sorcerer bats got a minor nerf, 440% damage down to 411% per bat.
Necromancers got buffed. Flesh Cannon and Hoop got a very minor damage buff. Flesh Strike now hits like a fucking truck (3077% damage maxed)
Warlocks received some damage nerfs. I'm not sure how their abilities work but Dark Theurge lost half it's damage and I think Mastema has either been reworded or lost like 90% of it's damage (before it was 700% damage per hit, not it seems to be saying 1500% damage over it's duration, not sure if this is correct).
Featherfoot has got damage buffs to most of their abilities except Blood Sucking which got about 25% less damage but the SP drain was cut down to 33%.
Sage looks like it got some damage buffs.
>>
>>173971597
>mfw I already am but the changes are still making me worry
>>
>>173968663
Do the people who make these things ever become self aware of how they're more pathetic than the being they're describing? Like they're so butthurt over being banned on an internet forum, they made a song about it.
>>
>>173971832
>Flesh Strike now hits like a fucking truck (3077% damage maxed)
It still costs 100 corpse, no one can keep it up.

It seems they heard our complaints about featherfoot and necro.
>>
>>173970124
>>173970618
>>173970891
>>173970904
We're back to beta Pyro, guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8OQN2ak8tQ
>>
At least this goes to show that they really are still testing a lot of shit. Anything can change, there is no need for doomposting about specific changes.
>>
>>173972115
>Fireball can be moved around so it will be useful in many partys
LOL
>>
>>173970124
>>173972115
So it's a larger ball with one hit? I wonder if it's still interacting the same with kino.
>>
>>173972115
I miss pillar making mobs fly
>>
>>173972115
Can we be back to beta necros?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAodNLJtRJE
>>
>>173972520
Why did they change that? It's a lot more interesting than the current blob. Sorcerer envy?
>>
>>173971956
>wah wah my class has to farm mats to use skills
This makes me miss RO
>>
>>173971832

Clerics now (they're not safe)

Cures damage is down from 240% per hit to 103%.
Krivis damage just got gutted. Zaibas damage was 333% per hit (19 max), now it's 54% damage x 19 hits.
Bokors Hexing nerfed. Use to reduce mdef by 22.5% now it's 10.5%.
Diev Owl was nerfed. 130% damage down to 79%. Looks like Ausrine lost 2 seconds of it's duration too (18 seconds, use to be 20)
Sadhu got buffed. Their explosion thingy went from about 600% damage to 1500%.
Monk got buffs and nerfs. Double has lost almost half of it's damage. Palm Strike lost like 200% damage. Energy Blast lost half it's damage. One Inch Punch got a huge damage buff and so did God Finger Flick (not sure of values).
Druid got nerfed. Carnivory damage down from 234% to 145%. Wolf form seems to have lost any additional damage it gave.
Miko lost a lot of damage too. Not sure of the exact amounts but their Hamaya is now 44% damage a tick, I think it was around 200% before.
Plague Doctor damage was buffed. Both Incinerate and Black Death got about 30% more damage per hit.
Inquisitors Pears got their damage doubled and God Smash got it's damage tripled. Wheel lost about 30% of it's damage.
Taoist lost damage on pretty much everything but their lightning multiplier was dropped to 300%.
>>
>>173972628
100 corpse is a shitton.
>>
File: 20170414105745_1.jpg (743KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170414105745_1.jpg
743KB, 1920x1080px
Good friday morning fellow autismos,

anyone of you know how these things interact with each other?
In case a artilonium drops will it be 3 artiloniums with the 3x drop enabled?
And what if I use swell, will it only add one or will it make it 6?
>>
>>173972904
yeah with x3 you get 3 artis, and with swell you get 6 artis
>>
>>173972904
>will it make it 6?
That
>>
>>173972991
>>173972995
Oh shit nice, time to get nothing then
>>
all my characters are clerics and wizards, is it time to kill myself?
>>
>>173973123
Other classes aren't any better.
>>
>>173973123
Well, yes, but for other reasons than you're implying.
>>
>>173972743
What the fuck. Why do they hate clerics?
>>
HAHAHha the zTIme of the MONk has FLANALLY arrIVED
>>
File: 1491381444252.jpg (36KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491381444252.jpg
36KB, 1080x1080px
Can someone tell me if Sacrament/Last Rites/Capella/Exorcism was changed?
>>
>>173972743
>Sadhu got buffed.
Yes! We enter the Sadhu era.
>>
>>173971832
>>173972743
>Kim, seems like some classes still manage to obtain 4 digit damage
>There's no way we can allow that! Watch this
>>
>>173972750
It's actually just 25 skel kills and if you are able to actually kill a group of things with it, you'd get a lot of corpses back from disinter, although there's not that many places to use it like that. Certainly not something you can use often. Honestly it should fuck up the whole screen for its cost and cast time.
>>
Will this game ever come out of beta and add r9? I wanna fug Ausrine already.
>>
>>173972743
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good. Clerics are not DPS classes.
>>
>>173972743

Archers have lost a bit of damage on all their abilities. Not sure of exact amounts.
Quarrel Shooters Stone Shot lost half it's damage, Running Shot provides 5% less attack speed and I think Rapid Fire has gotten a minor damage buff.
Ranger damage looks like it was just nerfed on everything. Not sure of exact values.
Hunter was absolutely gutted. Coursing lost half it's damage, it's defence reduction was cut in half, and it's duration is down to 5.5 seconds (was 35). Rush Dog lost half it's damage, Snatching and Retrieval both have 5 second duration now and lost some damage.
Sappers lost about 33% damage on everything except Punji Stakes and Claymore which both got huge damage buffs (Punji is about 3x the damage).
Wugushi got buffs on their poisons, about 50% more damage. Throw Gu Pot was converted from flat damage into percentage scaling.
Scouts Split Arrow got buffed. It's damage after hitting and splitting into two basically got doubled.
Rogues Vendetta was buffed by like 3x as much damage, Backstab lost about 20% of it's damage.
I don't know enough about Fletcher and Schwarz Reiter but they definitely got changed, some buffs and nerfs.
Falconers Hovering and Pheasant both got pretty big buffs. More than double damage.
Cannoneer has basically lost more than half the damage on all of it's abilities.
Musketeers Covering Fire was nerfed to lost over half it's damage, but Headshot, Penetrating Shot, Birdfall and Volley Fire all got pretty big buffs, anywhere from 20-50% more damage.
Hackapelles Skarp lost a bit of damage.
Mergens Spreadshot got buffed with almost twice as much damage but Homing Arrow lost 33% of it's damage.
>>
>>173973323
Sacrament is +1 holy prop attack per spirit now, last rites right now copies your sacrament so it probably works the same way. Magnus exorcism is 125% scaling which makes it stronger than Hamaya/Frost Cloud on a per hit basis. Capella is the same I think.
>>
>>173973687
Even red clerics that are marked as dps? I don't get what's so good about railroading entire trees into specific roles when the whole point of the game is building your character however you want it to be.
>>
>>173973737
>Musketeers' only good skill was nerfed
Top kek, they are doing this on purpose I swear.
>>
File: 1491612561682.png (89KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1491612561682.png
89KB, 298x298px
>these changes
I can't believe theyre actually playing their game.
>>
>>173973791
Oh wait you mean in the most recent patch.

Magnus exorcism actually got nerfed down to 46% lmao.
>>
File: 1415756107196.gif (992KB, 399x324px) Image search: [Google]
1415756107196.gif
992KB, 399x324px
Decided to check out this general after being away from it for many months. Why do you guys still play this shit?
>>
>>173973987
Are they?
Seems they just nerfed everything across the board.
>>
>>173974098
Well Blut is down from 200 mill hp to 40 mill or something so yeah things were gonna get nerfed, this is just haphazard number crunching.
>>
File: hi.png (150KB, 230x355px) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
150KB, 230x355px
>>173973737
>Wugushi got buffs on their poisons, about 50% more damage. Throw Gu Pot was converted from flat damage into percentage scaling.
So why aren't you playing Wugushi, anon?
>>
>>173973737
>Wugushi buffs

Monk and Wugushi meta CALLING IT NOW
>>
>>173973848
Red circled clerics are fine as DPS. I welcome them. However I'm tired of seeing some PD2/Miko/Diev faggots deal more damage than pure classes.
>>
>>173974326
PD2/Miko/Diev could never ever compete with pure dps classes.
>>
>>173973791
So basically we get
+1 dmg by sacra
+1 dmg by last
+1-5(?) dmg by asp
+0.7*4 dmg by blessing
+1 crit dmg by zalciai

by point of SPR, alongside with new maces with magic transc. looks decent, even without ME?
>>
>>173974095
It's fun. Now go away.
>>
File: lego finisher.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
lego finisher.gif
2MB, 320x180px
HOLY SHIT SWORDSMEN CLASSES UP NEXT

I DONT KNOW WHAT I WILL SEE
>>
>>173973737

Swordsmen lost damage on most of their abilities except Double Slash which got a buff. Not sure of exact amounts.
Highlander got very minor nerfs in damage to almost everything.
Peltasta lost damage on everything. From 20% to 50% for most abilities.
Barbarians Giant Swing was buffed to high fucking heaven with 3000% damage, everything else looks like it got minor nerfs.
Hoplites abilities have been changed a bit, buffs and nerfs but the amounts are small.
Cataphract damage was destroyed. Cut in half or worse down to 1/3rd.
Rodelero looks like it got minor damage buffs on everything. Anywhere from 10-25%.
Dopplesoldners Cyclone was nerfed and lost about 25% of it's damage, everything else looks to have been buffed by 10-25%.
Fencer lost damage on Flaconnade and Attaque Compose but gained damage on most everything else.
Dragoons Gaebulg was buffed, everything else lost a bit of damage. Anywhere from 10-25%.
Murmillo damage was buffed significantly, almost doubled on all abilities.
Lancer too got huge damage buffs, anywhere from 50% to double damage.

I'd just like to point out, when I say it gains 25% damage, I do not mean just +25%, I mean 400% becomes 500% for example. Same for losing damage.

There may also be more changes than these, I don't know every ability of every class but these are the ones I noticed.
>>
>>173974227

It's not as big as it sounds.

They use to deal 400 flat damage per tick of poison, but it increased to 600. Another was 600 which increased to 900.
>>
>>173974227
>Throw Gu Pot was converted from flat damage into percentage scaling.
It's actually 69% scaling so way weaker than before.
>>
>>173974227
>Throw Gu Pot was converted from flat damage into percentage scaling.
That was actually a nerf, I think.
>>
>>173974853

It'll eventually be a buff. Before it was something low like 600 flat damage. Now it's 69% scaling, so once you have over 1000 attack it's better.
>>
>lockpick still the same garbage
remove this and make it an attribute
instead give corsairs a c3 ability that doesnt require a gun
>>
>>173974945
No scaling = 100%
>>
>talt all over the face
>can't turn them into gold bars for manamana since trading restiction
fuck imc
>>
>>173974780
Flat damage is unreliable anyway. Just dealing 100% per tick is good already.

>>173974559
>Highlander got very minor nerfs in damage to almost everything.
They weren't that great to start with.

>Barbarians Giant Swing was buffed to high fucking heaven with 3000% damage, everything else looks like it got minor nerfs.
What is wrong with IMC? Do they honestly think barbarian sucks or something?
>>
>>173974505
But what's fun about it? Do you enjoy Tree of Never-ending Beta?
>>
>>173975071
Giant Swing definitely does.
>>
>>173975008

All Wugushi skills have scaling, it's just not specified how. The descriptions of them all state "damage increases with power".

Also, only the flat amount was buffed, the scaling looks doesn't seem to have been touched.
>>
Are they ba
>>
>>173975063
>talt all over the face
Lewd
>>
>>173975159
>it's just not specified how
It's either 0%, very unlikely, or 100%.

>the scaling looks doesn't seem to have been touched.
Except Gu pot which got 69%
>>
>>173975071
Barb does suck. It's only good for its buffs. Even wild nature is just another buff.
>>
>>173975251
Gu pot was 100%+flat. Now it's 69%+0.
>>
>>173975416
Yes, which is a big nerf.
>>
>>173975120
I enjoy the gimmicks of my class, the vertical progression, grinding, group play, the art-style and the quests of the game. Dunno. Different strokes.
>>
dunno why I decided solo siauliai, but it was easy
>>
>>173974559

Other changes

Most potions got buffed, anywhere from 10-33% stronger.
Most monsters got nerfed, anywhere from 5% to 20% less hp with a few like field bosses losing more than half their hp.

It appears lots of attributes were changed too.
Cloth armor no longer gives SP.
Leather armor gives +30 accuracy if you wear 3 pieces and 50 crit rate if you wear 4. It no longer provides evasion bonuses though.
Plate armor no longer gives Hp.
Every attribute that reduces defence or magic defence got nerfed too. Most of them by a huge amount (anywhere from 50-80%). This includes attributes for Gravity Pole, Arrest, Coursing, Full Draw, Retrieve, Bodkin Point and Sonic Strike.
>>
File: Japanese MMA.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese MMA.webm
3MB, 710x400px
>>173975662
t. monk from the future
>>
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/2met0wiyit/ can I go full frost mage yet or is wiz 3 still pretty much required? I think I would change over into cryo kino otherwise because I don't like the look of necro after the update
>>
>>173976215
>tosbase
>>
>>173976251
>neet
>>
>>173976417
Shut up wagey. NEET pride worldwide.
>>
>>173976036
is that webm real? japan likes watching giant trannies beat up on little retarded boys?
>>
Lethargy patk/matk reduction scales 1:1 with INT at level 15.
Pretty decent.
>>
>>173976856
Well, you know how everyone says Japan is weird? Yeah...
>>
>>173976856
The giant's enemy is a 50-year old female pro wrestler. Japan loves putting on freak show fights all the time, in stark contrast to UFC straight-laced approach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z43Bgs5QnEc

Have another video of a 200-pound weight difference fight between a very dangerous fatass boxer and an MMA-fight turned musician. He also has the best entrances.
>>
dunno, i'm getting bored of doing all the same shit everyday.
>>
>>173977310
>>173977163
jesus fucking christ i know what im doing for the rest of the day
>>
>>173977142

Wont be huge. It'll probably be no more than 350-400 less attack from someone who is probably sat at 3000-4000 damage.
>>
>>173977527
ET bosses and demon lords are literally the only mobs with 3000-4000 attack.
>>
>>173977527
>>173977689
Currently Blut is sitting at 1.7k.
400 less is quite a lot.
>>
>>173977689

Eh, true. Might be worth using outside of PVP but honestly you'll probably kill shit so fast who cares?
>>
File: sudo genki.jpg (18KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
sudo genki.jpg
18KB, 490x368px
>>173977310
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFGjL2I03MY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXW--hwP6Bo

>monks entering this patch.mp4
>>
Why is it better to use blue gems in higher level magic weapons instead of red gems?
>>
>>173977836
>you'll probably kill shit so fast who cares?
But now you won't.
Eheheheh
>>
>>173978037
Some skills, owls for example, snapshot only your min attack.
>>
>>173978037
depends on the class. five hammer shitters go 5xRed because they rely primarily on Z attacks at earlier levels.
Blue gems enhance their actual abilities better which matters when they actually need to cast spells
>>
>>173978302
>five hammer shitters
Five hammer is just a weapon that helps you get past the first 230~ levels, there isn't really any better weapon at that level range. Calling them shitters implies they have some kind of alliance or preference to that weapon. Next you're going to call anyone who wears Cafrisun set a cafrisun shitter.
>>
File: harpy waifu.jpg (81KB, 1183x866px) Image search: [Google]
harpy waifu.jpg
81KB, 1183x866px
Where the fuck are my Doppel kTest videos!?
>>
>>173978941
im mostly bitter that i didn't have one and had to level the hard way
>>
Is the Wizard bracelet valuable or something?
>>
>>173979745
It's an ingredient for Archmage Bangle.
>>
Did they change steady aim to add the percentage to the final damage rather than multiply it? Because there is zero reason to go ranger if they do that.
>>
File: wgs.jpg (701KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wgs.jpg
701KB, 1920x1080px
WUGUSHIT LIVE FROM THE TEST SERVER REPORTING FOR DUTY
>>
>>173978957
>bird
>breasts
>>
Am I the only one happy about linker being kill? It was an almost mandatory circle in many classes, at least now we can't regret getting other options.
>>
>>173981795
>he doesn't want his attacks doing extra damage
>>
>>173981795
It's a nice addition to a party but I don't like circles being mandatory neither. It kinda defeats the purpose of having so many classes
>>
>>173981020
How vulgar.
>>
>>173981782
BIRD PUSSY
>>
>>173982106
Birds don't have pussies either
>>
>>173982106
cloaca
>>
>>173981782
>>173982241
do you not know what a harpy is?
>>
>>173982446
A bird with breasts and a vagina
>>
Pyro was still so strong that they nerfed it again...not only agny, but the fireball itself lol
>>
Just remove the 50% fire damage from agni and balance the skill without it, they even said in the Q&A that they don't want to balance skills around items so no ice/lightning agni.

200 property damage is already very decent by itself, no need to cripple a class because of the very existence of an item.
>>
Have they nerfed cards in the new patch?
>>
>>173983125
IMC seems to base their balance around punishment and rewards

Classes that garnered hate such as pyros, necros and warlocks will get huge nerfs this time
While classes that suffered before are going to enjoy this patch

They will then continue to cycle it like that, its part of Kims sadistic nature
>>
File: Untitled.png (415KB, 732x553px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
415KB, 732x553px
>fish
>breasts
???
>>
>>173983463
Why not?
>>
>>173983463
>doragons
>breasts
>>
>>173983463

She was turned into fish.
>>
I'm a lvl128 qs3 and i can't advance to next rank because "select class" button doesn't appear. Is there a known way to fix it or should i make a support ticket?
>>
>>173983703

New thread!
>>
>>173982446
Just a bird with a chicks head. Similar to a siren but more bitchy and can't sing worth a shit
>>
new bread

>>173983647
wtf, massive tits.
>>
>>173979904
which will be shit in new rebalance due to the sp drainage
>>
>>173983125
I'm bothered this also means no more kaloo hammer and audra type weapons.
>>
>>173983463
>Mer-gina
>>
Where do I find the WarMage items? I've found Nyx Knight armor in the hunting grounds at dina bee, I specifically need the War Mage Boots...
Thread posts: 796
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.