[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 783
Thread images: 150

File: 55463.gif (4MB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
55463.gif
4MB, 286x395px
>Sleeper Hit of the Set Edition
>>Deck lists, news etc
>http://liquidhearth.com/
>http://heartharena.com/
>https://hsdecktracker.net/
>>Open Tournaments
>https://strivewire.com/
>http://play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
>http://zotac-cup.com
>Previously:
>>173704905
>>173704905
>>
File: 5trx4iryekoy.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
5trx4iryekoy.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
Why aren't you destroying the ladder with Tempo Petal Rogue, anon?
>>
first for quests ruined hearthstone more
>lets give some classes broken quests, some playable quests and some completely garbage quests
>>
>Seriously considering cutting Darkshire Councilman from Discolock and adding in Quest + Deathwing to just shit out the quest in one turn and force endgame

Somebody tell me why this idea is shit, i literally never get value out of councilman, ever
>>
>>173739034
Because it needs 8 epics?
>>
>>173739034
Post dicklist pls anon i have two vanLeafs already
>>
File: consider.png (142KB, 473x462px) Image search: [Google]
consider.png
142KB, 473x462px
Why Hearthstone is so expensive compared to other digital card games:

To answer this question, we have to go back to Hearthstone's inception, before copycat games like Shadowverse, Duelyst, Faeria, etc. were made. When HS first launched, it was the figurehead of a genre that had no contenders. Online card games were almost nonexistent. The closest, most popular thing to HS was MTG, and in terms of business model, HS blew MTG out of the water. In MTG, you had to spend literally hundreds of dollars for a single competitive deck, and top-tier rares in some formats cost thousands of dollars. In comparison, HS, with its daily gold rewards, Dust system, quests for newbies, and small giveways during new content releases, was extremely generous.

Then came the other card games. Following Hearthstone's massive success, similar games like Duelyst, Shadowverse, etc. popped up with extremely similar business models. But players were already heavily invested in Hearthstone, and few people were about to quit a game they invested hundreds of hours/$$$ in for a similar game in the same genre. In order to compete for the same playerbase, these new games had to come up with ways to draw new players.

Thus came extremely generous business models. Free packs, tons of gold, more common legendaries, one-time fee for everything, etc. lowered the barrier for new players, allowing them to build huge collections in a small time frame and incentivizing them to step away from their HS accounts

(cont)
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 675x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 675x380px
on a scale of 1 to 10 how broken is this card
>>
>Jeweled Macaw, Coin, Alleycat
>Turn 2 Scavenging Hyena, trade, trade , trade
>Turn 3 Animal Companion
>Turn 4 Houndmaster

THIS IS DUMBER THAN FUCKING PIRATE WARRIOR
>>
>>173738910

NEW STAR!
>>
>>173739140
Zoo is not very good at playing the long game.

Sounds memetastic especially with the discard imp on the board, but that's about it.
>>
>>173739140
quest reward is not worth discarding any cards
>>
>>173739346
Let's just shorten this a whole bunch: Because Blizzard is fucking greedy.

>>173739350
5-6?
>>
File: ayano_makes_a_point.png (545KB, 630x720px) Image search: [Google]
ayano_makes_a_point.png
545KB, 630x720px
>>173739346
Hearthstone, in comparison, stuck with its same old business model with almost no changes. As time passed and more new digital card games popped up, Hearthstone became the odd man out in its stingy business practices.

When Hearthstone first released, nobody complained about the business model. It was only with the release of newer, more generous games that players began to criticism Hearthstone's expensiveness. But the most accurate criticism of Hearthstone's business model is not that it's too expensive, but that it's failed to adapt to a changing industry.

>tl;dr - Hearthstone is expensive because it was the first of its kind, copycat games that sprang up have very generous business models in order to compete for the same playerbase
>>
>>173739350

>Turn 3 : Egg
>Turn 4: That card

...makes me want to punch the screen.
>>
out of dust, trying to make this work

any input would be greatly appreciated
>>
File: 4b4.jpg (32KB, 1168x600px) Image search: [Google]
4b4.jpg
32KB, 1168x600px
>Rewatch streamers reviews of this set
>So many of them called Rogue's quest shyte
>All these unbelievably stupid calls for card of the set
>Going nuts over a few of the quests that are now confirmed shit not even a week deep

Holy shit this is hilarious in hindsight
>>
Should I craft deathwing for quest warrior? Seems good for a last push of damage and a good way to clear murlocks/tokens/rouge hand vomit.
>>
>>173739350
Not broken because it is a conditional class card but very strong. 6ish

Even more so in arena because it's a common so you can probably pick one up reliably as warlock
>>
File: list.png (341KB, 247x885px) Image search: [Google]
list.png
341KB, 247x885px
>>173739161
Don't play biteweed, it's shit. This is eloises list, it's good. Play it.

If you are having trouble closing out games swap a vilespine for Leeroy. Do not take out the arcane giants. Do not undervalue Hallucination, do not overvalue Cold Blood. You play board early with aggressive minions, your late game consists of deleting big threats with assplant and drawing 20 cards with Auctioneer. Prep goes on mimic pod or fan of knives. Do not undervalue fan of knives. Sherazin is core to your board power, you craft it.

Any questions?
>>
>>173739458
No but Deathwing is. Sometimes when you get behind lategame, since zoo kind of sucks dick lategame, throwing down Deathwing is a good answer. Having a portal spewing 2/3s cant hurt either
>>
>>173739534
Shit I gotta get me that Pterosaur. Here I was gonna make egg Druid.
>>
File: 1417275694337.png (55KB, 394x374px) Image search: [Google]
1417275694337.png
55KB, 394x374px
>>173739586
>Kripp was the only one that even saw potential in the Rouge's and Warriors quests
>>
I feel like I should have Imp Gang Boss in here, but I can't figure out what to take out for him. Suggestions?
>>
File: jadedruid.png (17KB, 590x463px) Image search: [Google]
jadedruid.png
17KB, 590x463px
Is there a replacement for arcane giant that a new player can use? I want to play pic related
>>
this fucking druid just got the longest, luckiest chain of cards of a fucking top deck auctioneer like holy fuck i most be dreaming. easily 6 cards chained, two midrange jade idols in there as well. DONE
>>
>>173739752

Kipp also said that time mage was viable and that priest is fine. Kipp is the guy to listen to.

Trump can go fuck off.
>>
>>173739616
One day, I will play Rogue gardener because Druids can't be gardeners for some reason.
>>
>Classes with weapons have had the most cancerous decks in the past
>The class with a weapon hero power has always been top tier despite multiple nerfs

Are weapons the cause of broken decks? Them being able to hit face is most of the cause
>>
>>173739760
Honestly I think I would cut the fledglings. They're good but kind of a snowball card Imp gang boss is straight good.
>>
>>173739857
Trump was so badly wrong on so many cards it's almost incredible

Is he's still trying to make the plantlock meme real?
>>
Just how fucking many Epic/Legendary cards this Expansion are auto-slot-ins in various high-end decks?
>>
>>173739760

is there a reason to run the 3 drop over the 2 mana naxx egg card? 1 more mana for 2 stat points is not a lot.
>>
>>173739887
>Rogue
>Cancer
>Ever

I'll give you Pre nerf Miracle but that's it lad, double Sstep on Leeroy guaranteed because turn 5 you're drawing your whole deck was kind of disgusting
>>
>>173739559
Earth Shock is not needed in this deck, double Hex is more than enough.

Bilefin counts as a 1 murloc, it's not worth running.

Double Murloc Tidecaller is what you need, it's a compact-size Darkshire Councilman.

Warleaders are a must. You can go without Finja even though he's great, but you can't go without Warleaders.

I find overload cards not that great in murloc shaman. Even though you play cheap stuff in general, being down 1 or 2 mana can really fuck you up. The only overload card I think is worth running is Jade Claws since you kinda need some efficient small removal. Lightning Bolt is kinda okay because sometimes you need to kill something on turn 3 before you can Jade Lightning. Anyway, that's why I'd replace Lightning Storm with Maelstrom if possible.
>>
Holy shit is midrange hunter ever OP. I've just gone 40-9. It's impossible to lose to rouges with it.
>>
>>173739810
pls respond
>>
>>173739987

not sure. but for epic I have seen a lot of people run hydra and drake so far.
>>
>>173739987
over half?

this is the most p2w expansion yet
>>
>>173740092
Good point, I forgot about that.
>>
>>173740321
It really is. It's kind of ridiculous.
>>
File: WEBSITE_SKYBOX_927X282_KAG.jpg (124KB, 927x282px) Image search: [Google]
WEBSITE_SKYBOX_927X282_KAG.jpg
124KB, 927x282px
>beautiful sunny day - not a cloud in the sky
>sitting in my favourite pub's beer garden with a pint
>playing hearthstone on my iPad Pro so I can see all the action
>playing Quest Warrior
>before I know it a huge gathering of people starts cheering me on
>drop a Tar Creeper
>some kid shrieks with joy telling his mum he wants to buy packs to get one
>turn to him - "you ain't seen nothing kid"
>tip my fedora in a gentlemanly way
>an attractive 8/10 bar wench starts waving her hand across her face - she can't handle this
>coin
>people gasp
>drop a fatty big boy - Tar Lord
>people going fucking crazy as it finishes my quest - hear some guy saying "holy shit 11 health, my pirate warrior is toast against this deck"
>skip forwards a little bit
>board full of fatty bad boys, 30 health, 20 armour, everyone cheering waiting for the kill
>have lethal, but decide to give the crowd something to go wild for
>drop a Brawl
>people shouting in disbelief
>the 1/1 Murloc on my opponent's board survives
>hear the same pirate warrior from earlier laughing
>drop my Sulfuras + new Hero Power
>bellow at the top of my lungs "by the power of Ragnaros!!!"
>kid is crying as I accidently screamed it right in his ear
>my hero power hits him in the face for lethal
>people literally screaming and cheering
>can hear that pirate fag saying to his boyfriend "what the fuck, is he a mage or a warrior!!!?"
>people lift me up, taking me outside
>just as we get outside the clouds clear, and the sun is shining brightly - almost feels right on my like I am some sort of God
>check my rank
>fuck yeah win streak, just hit 20

Today - fucking awesome lads
>>
>Rogues consistently completing quests on turn 5 like its absolutely nothing
>Mage needs the sun and earth to align, Venus to be in the 12th house and for jesus himself to bless your deck if you want to have a prayer of getting your combo
>rogue can just unga bunga face with smorc charges and win by turn 7

NERFS FUCKING WHEN?
>>
File: images.gif (19KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
images.gif
19KB, 233x216px
>play net decks on any gamemode
>or lose
>>
what rank did reynad finish his 14 hour stream at?
>>
>>173740575
>Mage quest
>Hard to complete

Disappear, retard
>>
File: 018.jpg (80KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
80KB, 750x750px
>>173740586
kek nvrmd

i look at the VOD, started at rank 13, ended at rank 10

!biblethump
>>
>>173740575
>Quest Rogue is a problem

Please
>>
>>173740582
this has never not been the case johnny is dead
>>
>>173740768
it is a problem

the fact that rogues can complete the quest so quickly is really shit
>>
>>173740575
>Mage needing all that shit

Just survive nigga, you have 6 freezes + 2 Ice blocks (and who knows how many else you could discover) you can draw your entire deck no problemo.
>>
>>173740792
its easily worse than ever

budget decks are fucking gone now, you could play a entirely basic and classic zoo deck and have success in the past

PO killed that
>>
Haven't played since early 2016, I just came back and have 33k dust

Should I start again/ how far can I get with having most base cards and 33k dust
>>
>>173740797
Who cares about that when 90% of the decks can kill you faster than rogue completes its quest?
>>
>>173740649
It's mostly rng if you can play the cards you're given and comparing it to old freeze mage it's much harder to pull off anything

>>173740768
It's a problem because nothing can beat them if they get the quest early, same was with pirates and still is but they're trying to fix that
>>
>>173740908
pirate warrior and meme murloc decks aren't valid strategies
>>
Anyone else ever had someone add you who doesn't even play HS? I had someone add me randomly and I don't even know how or why, because it looks like he's always playing Overwatch.
>>
>>173740908
>draw nearly flawlessly as Zoolock
>get the rogue down low by turn 4
>turn 5 he preps quest, drops 4 charges and deals 20 damage to face instantly

yeah no problem here fampai
>>
>>173740862
desu a proper midrange hunter list is still cheaper than a proper pre-Un'goro zoo list
>>
>>173740941
>Deck draws well
>Wins

What a shocker

If you're playing decks that don't autowin when they draw their best play (assuming the opponent didn't draw theirs, matchups forgiving) you're playing a shit deck
>>
>>173739526
>When Hearthstone first released, nobody complained about the business model. It was only with the release of newer, more generous games that players began to criticism Hearthstone's expensiveness.
Eh, I think most people are complaining about the business model only now because they are releasing 3 expansions a year. It wasn't to bad when there was one set you were slowly but surely collecting, leading you to a permanent full collection eventually. Nowadays you spend $50, you don't even get all the cards from the latest expansion, and they're going to be worthless in two years, during which six more expansions will come out. The game has become a treadmill, while it used to be a slow, steady jog to the finish line.
>>
Rogue quest nerf when?

This shit is absolutely fucking retarded

if you can't kill them by turn 5 it's over
>>
>>173741235
probably never because blizzard are shit
>>
>>173740294
Post list dude
>>
File: bestcard.jpg (201KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
bestcard.jpg
201KB, 1680x1050px
Sniff my BODY
>>
ah yes mage has unlimited ice blocks
ah yes rogue can completely their quest awfully quick
ah yes warrior can just play like a retard and just win

what a fun game
>>
>>173741204
>Nowadays you spend $50, you don't even get all the cards from the latest expansion
that was true for every expansion, including the old ones

>The game has become a treadmill, while it used to be a slow, steady jog to the finish line.
That's one way to look at it. But another way to look at it is that the rotation system allows new players to catch up easier. Instead of having to buy every card from every expansion, they only need to focus on the new ones. Plus, Wild cards are still playable, especially in stuff like tavern brawls, are ostensibly getting more tournaments for them, and you can just dust them if you want to go full standard. Overall, the rotations are significantly better for new players while being marginally worse for vets. I'd say it's a good balance.
>>
File: cayek9hcrlv5rtdmjvuu.jpg (66KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
cayek9hcrlv5rtdmjvuu.jpg
66KB, 800x450px
>>173741235
>>
>>173739810
nothing?
>>
why did they change eaglehorn bow to not gain durability from enemy secrets?
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (88KB, 655x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
88KB, 655x800px
>>173741776

It has never triggered from enemy secrets
>>
>>173741235
this
fuck is it annoying and so easy to pull off it's ridiculous, not to mention how strong having 5/5 for the cost of 1 on a class whose weakness is supposed to be control decks
>>
>>173741881
yes it has
many years ago
>>
Top 5 legos to craft from Un'goro?
>>
>>173741984
Elise
>>
>>173741984
>rogue quest
>any other cards you're missing for said deck

congrats on legend
>>
>>173741984
Hunter Quest
>>
>>173741663
>that was true for every expansion, including the old ones
Sure, but there were still (comparatively) affordable adventures, and not three expansions a year. Now it just became painfully obvious, the community is realizing what this model is going to mean moving forward. Back then GvG was a long-awaited new content, TGT was a breath of fresh air, and WOG was too good for anyone to notice anything. Un'goro is the start of customer fatigue.

>That's one way to look at it. But another way to look at it is that the rotation system allows new players to catch up easier.
Don't get me wrong, I am not against there being a rotation. Standard is a necessary format in a world with 3 yearly expansions, and it being different every year might also be good for veteran players who are easily bored. I just think it's not very compatible with the current business model and customer satisfaction.
>>
Im no shill but i think this is definitely the best expac since gvg. Prove me wrong
>>
>>173741021
>draw flawlessly on zoo

the dream of dreams.
>>
>>173742043
>Getting to Legend with a deck that loses so consistently to aggro a.k.a all of ladder
>>
since im at a safe rank, im trying adapt pally. its kinda feelin like poop. then again it is pally. is pally just dead for now?
>>
>>173741235
i bet they did it only to make that bouncing rogue they were talking about after reddit outburst that time they annouced bad brewmaster a thing.
in the same set as pirate eating crab. 3 expansions in advance my ass, blizzard
>>
>>173742102
Most expensive expac and first of the 3 expac for the year of the mammoth. You are 100% a shill
>>
>>173742247
Been dead for 2 years, Brode hates paladin.
>>
>>173742247
yes
he shouldve got priest quest
>>
File: 156657.png (186KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
156657.png
186KB, 286x395px
I don't understand the meme some anons are spouting that paladin is shit when murlocadin is LITERALLY tier 1.

Also in other news, hey guys they reprinted shielded minibot, cool.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (5KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
5KB, 183x276px
>>173742668

>murlocadin
>>
>>173742678
Only if you let me play my cancer quest mage.
>>
Classic > WOG > GvG > Un'goro > MSG > TGT

Prove me right, faggots
>>
>>173741663

it is still fucked up though. kripp payed like $1000 or some shit for a ton of packs and did not even get all the cards. For that much money ben brode should go over to his house and personally suck him off.
>>
I'm late!
I'M LATE!

(cute! CUTE!)
>>
>>173742867
Already done. Sorry brah.
>>
>>173742885
Classic is the worst set and easily one of the main reasons why the game is so fundamentally broken. It never rotates out, all class cards are made unevenly. Only an idiot will think classic is good.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>>173743045
>>173742885

This game has NEVER been good. Just enough to keep you playing and paying.
>>
>>173740294

I nearly lost to one rogue by having the worst draw possible (starting hand was all 5+ mana).

I skillfully top decked skill command though and that kept my streak.
>>
>>173743045
>class cards are made unevenly
lol, of course the Classic class cards are uneven in terms of power level. The hero powers are also uneven, so it has to be balanced out.
>>
3 games in a row my opponent has had absolute perfect draw turn 1-5.

just "fought" a handlock who dropped twilight turn 3, shambler turn 4 AND 5, mountain turn 6, felfire turn 7 for lethal. like come the fuck on...
>>
File: 400px-Volatile_Elemental_full.jpg (72KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Volatile_Elemental_full.jpg
72KB, 400x534px
I'M WARNING YOU
>>
>>173743191
Yes Brode. Priest hero power is shit and so is their class cards in classic. Please explain that.
>>
>Unicorn Purifer Priest is actually a top tier deck.

It's pretty consistent with Shadow visions and Lyra but the nut draws....man.

Never thought I'd live the dream. T5 rogues dropping 5/5s getting you down? Try T4 32/32 smashing you in the face if your opponent fails.

>T1 - whatever
>T2 - spell reduction elemental
>T3 - 3 mana 4/8
>T4 - Silence, x4 health, inner fire, GG.
>>
File: 1430068474919.jpg (8KB, 338x322px) Image search: [Google]
1430068474919.jpg
8KB, 338x322px
>>173743304
Classic Priest is good. You just have to believe in the Heart of the cards.

And be rank 20
>>
>>173743304

Priest has the best control hero power. Not the boys fault that people only have the brains for me go face.
>>
>>173743693
Ben why do you love to suck so much cock?
>>
>zeriyah will never fuck your ass
someone post the savjz flute gif
>>
>>173743693
>Priest has the best control hero power
Extraordinary.
>>
>>173742668
>reprinted shielded minibot
>2/2 for 2 with a chance of being decent

Yeah, no.
>>
>>173743906

>Fatigue 5-8 turns early.

Yeah. no
>>
>>173742705

Yeah, murlocadin. You know, the top 100 legend deck?

What rank are you, anon? Oh right, you're a shitter, nevermind :^)
>>
>>173743978
name one adapt choice that isnt good for runt
>>
>>173740395
Your hero power hit a child in the face?
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18KB, 366x380px
>>173744007
This post gave me cancer.
>>
File: dyrus crying.png (949KB, 952x531px) Image search: [Google]
dyrus crying.png
949KB, 952x531px
>tfw got the paladin quest and pyros in my 50 packs

how do i even recover
>>
>>173744039
The one when played on curve without 2 minions on the field. Like Shielded Minibot would have been played.
>>
>>173743038
It's okay, it's not like I was trying to fuel my arena addiction anyways.
>>
>>173739526
>>173741204
I've been playing almost since release and HS' business model has always been shit.
>>
>>173744128
meme harder
>>
>>173743978

Usable options

>poisonous
>Shield
>Death rattle

Better than vanilla options.

>+ attack
>+hp
>+1/+1

Pretty good odds of getting something decent.
>>
Fucking goddamn I can't get past rank 16, fucking pirate warrior cancer and other let epic rng stops me. I hate this game
>>
>>173744128
Run them both in the same warlock deck duuuh.
>>
>>173744246
>I can't get past rank 16
I hate to tell you this anon, but you're either very bad at this game or you're using a shit deck.
>>
>>173744217
See >>173744138

Shielded Minibot was strong because it was a strong 2 drop played on curve. This one is not a guaranteed adapt if played on curve most of the times.

It's idiotic, at best, to call it a reprinted Shielded Minibot.
>>
File: 15065855.jpg (51KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
15065855.jpg
51KB, 400x298px
>>173744128

quit playing like the rest of us
>>
File: hQWHaM4.png (1MB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hQWHaM4.png
1MB, 1776x1000px
Post your weirdest pack.
>>
anyone try avian watcher in the new secret mage?
>>
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Card Game Tilt Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
>>
File: 1467572240758.jpg (231KB, 1280x1499px) Image search: [Google]
1467572240758.jpg
231KB, 1280x1499px
>>173744246
If you're playing a good deck, bad rng can happen but after a few games. So long as you're playing well and the deck is good you'll push through eventually.
>>
>>173744685
that joke is older than brode's vintage dick sculpture
>>
>>173744246
It got to 15 with literally 30 hunter cards deck made specifically to finish the 50 hunter cards quest.

You're just fucking bad if you can't get to 15.
>>
>>173743271
WATCH YOUR BACK

THE VIC
>>
File: Kalimos2.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Kalimos2.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>173744542
its almost like they were trying to tell me something...
>>
File: qamYC8a.jpg (5KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
qamYC8a.jpg
5KB, 217x250px
>>173745013
They were trying to grab your prize.
>>
>>173739601
Deathwing is a good investment imo.
>>
1-3 Make Mage Deck
4-6 Paladin
7-0 Rogue
>>
>>173744197
I've been playing since closed beta and I can tell you with 100% certainty that almost nobody complained about the business model back then. The amount of complaints have about business model have steadily risen with time despite almost no changes to the business model. In fact, HS's business model has become more generous with the introduction of shit like Tavern Brawls and rank chest rewards.
>>
File: He Lives In You.png (978KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
He Lives In You.png
978KB, 1200x628px
Sign-ups are now open for the next /hsg/ tournament, The Reno Jackson Memorial.

Sign-up Sheet: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link

Tournament Discord with all relevant information: https://discord.gg/NVBCXr2
>>
>>173745147
>TCG fans not complaining about the business model
Stop lying
>>
>>173745229
stop strawmanning. The amount of people complaining about hearthstone's business model has increased over time, despite hearthstone actually becoming more generous with its rewards.
>>
>>173745147
>almost no changes to the business model
>less free packs with every expansion
>exponentially more expensive with the removal of adventures and more expansions

Brode is that you?
>>
>>173745147
Yes they did, you lying son of a bitch. People have always complained about HS's slow as fuck card acquisition and adversarial treatment of new and free players and that was before the launch of Naxxramas.
>>
>>173739403
what is it
>>
>>173745172
What time will the tournament be held?
This is important.
>>
>>173745298
There was a lot of auto-include neutrals back then from Naxx and GvG.

They've slowly been moving away from creating powerful neutrals in favour of spreading the broken shit around to class cards so you have to invest more to make them work.
>>
haha im poor
>>
File: kitty cuddling.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
kitty cuddling.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>Rogue burns his quest
>mistakes were made
>concedes
>get matched against the same Rogue
>burns his quest again
>mistakes were made
>concedes

Poor Russian kid. I wish him better luck next time.
>>
>>173745147
>have about business model have steadily risen with time
Yes, and take a fucking wild guess why that is?

>Slow, stingy as fuck card acquisition
>Here, let's add several hundred more cards
>But we are UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES going to make card acquisition faster
The complaining has increased because the problem has gotten infinitely worse. Fuck, now people PAY HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS and can't complete sets.
>>
>>173745348
>anon talking about closed beta
>reply with mentioning adventures and expansions
>thinking there were any free packs when the game was released
Anon...
>>
>Watch. Your. Back.
>*quest card noise*
>Ha HAH!
>I'M IN CHAARRGE NOW
>Drink with me, friend!
>Ha HAH!
>*shadowstep noises*
>Ha HAH!
>*shadowstep noises*
>Ha HAH!
>quest complete turn 4
>>
>>173745298
>despite hearthstone actually becoming more generous with its rewards.
How many packs did they give free this time? How many packs did we get for MSoG?
>>
>>173745147
>HS's business model has become more generous with the introduction of shit like Tavern Brawls and rank chest rewards.
>ONE extra classic pack a week
>ONE extra golden card a MONTH (for the majority of players)
Woo.

I should have made this all one post, but fuck you are worse than the shills over at /pol/ god damn.
>>
>>173745490
id recommend swapping beastragers for dire wolfs, but thats just me
>>
>>173745586
we got 13 for whispers vs 3 and a new skin this time
>>
>>173745545
He has been playing since closed beta you moron. He doesn't mean the business model in closed beta alone. Please fucking read you moron.
>>
>2017
>still havent added lich king in some way
>still havent introduced death knights or monks

why play?
>>
>>173745298
>more generous
Old Gods - Free Lego, 2 commons and 13 packs
Un'Goro - 8 packs, took away 3 classic pacs, added 3 more legos per expansion, 18 instead of 9 class legos

If you say so, Ben.
>>
I'M GONNA FUCKING DO IT
>>
File: tVGG_32503[1].jpg (206KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
tVGG_32503[1].jpg
206KB, 695x900px
>flame lance
>5 mana 8 damage to a minion

>meteor
>6 mana 15 damage to a minion and 3 damage to adjacent ones

what the FUCK were they thinking? Did Ben lose an arena run with mage and thought to himself "never again"?
>>
>>173745476
6pm EST for NA
1pm EST for EU
>>
>>173745672
Thanks Blizzard you are so generous. Continue to rape my wallet the next expansion while giving me shit duplicate legendaries. I love you BB.
>>
>>173745584
You should have played around it.

>>173745708
He was obviously talking about the game when it had no expansions. You obviously misunderstood his point.
>>
File: 1460729306638.gif (2MB, 540x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460729306638.gif
2MB, 540x450px
>>173745653
You forgot the Heroic Tavern Brawl where you can earn 1000g, 1000dust, 50 packs and 3 golden legendaries!

How is that not generous?
>>
>>173745768
make it golden faggot
>>
>>173745870
Lel
>>
>>173745803
On a weekend right?

>>173745842
No you moron. He said he has been playing since closed beta and no one complained back then and that more and more people are complaining despite there being no change in the business model. THIS IS WRONG. The fact that adventures are gone is a change in business model. Fucking retard can't fucking read.
>>
>>173745768
AHHHHHHHHH
>>173745940
I DID FUCKER
>>
>>173745584
what if shadow step couldn't\t reduce the units mana cost below 1
>>
>>173745350
very few people complained. The amount of complaints has significantly increased over time, this is undeniable.

>>173745348
>less free packs with every expansion
is this true? I don't feel like this is true. I don't remember getting significantly more packs in previous expansions. In fact, IIRC you got nothing in TGT.
>>
>>173746056
the absolute madman
>>
>>173746095
>very few people I cared about complained
We get it, Blizzard, you hate people who don't give you money. Fuck off.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>173746007
>The fact that adventures are gone is a change in business model
I'm done here.
>>
>>173746056
But why?

I have a regular one and it's useless even for meme decks.
>>
>>173745767
old gods was pretty recent. How did that compare to GvG and TGT?
>>
>>173746056
>5 dust left
What account is this? Your roommate's?
>>
>>173746153
>I'm done here
No you are not. You are paid per post for shilling for blizzard. What exactly constituents a change in business model according to you shill?
>>
rng is just completely raping me tonight.

mage opponent turn 1 quest, turn 2 glyph, into GLYPH, into TOME.

i conceded
>>
>>173746007
Yes, right now it's set for next Fri/Sat/Sun and the following, but that will -probably- change.
>>
>>173746095
>The amount of complaints has significantly increased over time, this is undeniable.
Because the game got more expensive, obviously.

It's easy to keep up when you have just the classic set to keep up with. Add Naxx? Sure, it's still cheap. Add expansions... well now it's starting to be harder. Wait, make most of my collection is becoming useless? Damn, better give Blizzard the right to use my credit card at their will.

>>173746095
>is this true?
Old Gods is 13 packs and a lego.
MSG is 8 (iirc)
Un'goro is 8 - 3 classic packs.

>>173746225
Old Gods is a year ago.
>>
>>173745767
>Classic - no free legendaries, no free packs
>Old gods - free legendary, free packs
>this is less generous

Flawless logic.
>>
>>173744026
>Yeah, murlocadin. You know, the top 100 legend deck?
I mean Dog got top 1 legend with Quest Rogue, and that deck is kind of shit now too
>>
>>173746095
Why?
Standard wasn't a thing so people didn't know that half of their collection would be instantly irrelevant.

Naxx was the first adventure and people thought that it would be a staple in their business model. Offering cheap and reliable ways to get cards inbetween the more expensive expansions.
>>
>>173745791
>5 mana destroy a minion
>6 mana destroy a minion and deal some damage to the minions next to it
>>
>>173746397
>8 packs is more than 13 packs and a lego

Flawless logic.
>>
File: 1454468888726.jpg (45KB, 572x549px) Image search: [Google]
1454468888726.jpg
45KB, 572x549px
>>173739616

Can you play this deck without Thalnos or if he too integral to it?
>>
>>173746397
>We introduced standard and made 50% of your collection irrelevant
>Haha here is 1 free legendary and some packs

BLIZZARD SO GENEROUS
>>
is rogue the most frustrating class to play against?
>>
>>173746456
>minions with more than 8 health don't exist, especially in arena
alright ben whatever you say
>>
>>173746436

Not anyone previously involved in this conversation but as someone who quit near the end of last year and returned for the "big rotation" and new expansion: I at least really enjoy playing murloc pally and am putting in the time (trying to do 30 games a day at least) to hit legend for the first time. I at least want to get there once before I quit the game for good, which tbqh i'll probably do because as people have been saying, the business model is shit and keeps getting shittier.
>>
>>173746157
i like the card's look and theme
i'll force it in my deck
>>173746103
true
>>173746308
nah, it's mine lul
>>
>>173746635
But according to this shill >>173746153
there has been no change in the business model.
>>
Day 5 of the expansion.
What's the mete report?
Is it finally time to craft the shaman quest?
>>
>>173746056
PICK A CARD, ANY CARD

If you actually fucked up an account that isn't yours, you're a big bastard. Except if it's Zeriyah's account.
>>
literally never gets old. honestly might actually start playing the game more because this deck is so fun, actually rank up seriously for a change. i'm winning most games, i'm only rank 12 because i don't play that many games per week.
>>
>>173745791
The perspective is all wrong in this piece.
>>
>>173746056
e d g y
>>
>>173746706
PICK
A
CARD
>>
File: patchesposting.jpg (125KB, 1071x560px) Image search: [Google]
patchesposting.jpg
125KB, 1071x560px
Should I craft regular or golden Patches?

If double digits, I craft Golden. This includes any replies to this post.
>>
LUL
>>
>>173746712

To be fair I literally started when Naxx came out and they gave you the first wing for free. I poured everything into getting the useful deathrattle cards which were mostly commons, and poured all of my gold into getting all of Naxx ASAP, then I just made deathrattle <class> to complete dailies and build my collection. Feels bad you can't do that and can't really be truly f2p anymore like you used to be able to. Even back in GvG you could just get all of the neutral mech cards and use mech decks to complete your dailies for every class, I'm pretty sure there isn't an equivalent of that now.
>>
File: pajamakid.jpg (60KB, 600x627px) Image search: [Google]
pajamakid.jpg
60KB, 600x627px
>>173746824
>Just opened a Gentle Megasaur
>Opened 3 Primalfin Totem
>Have almost a complete set of the fucking Murlocs from this set
>I couldn't give a shit less about Murlocs
>>
File: rexxar6.png (84KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
rexxar6.png
84KB, 240x240px
>>173739987
Depends on what you want to play. Quest warrior and rogue in general can be a bit pricey, but zoo and midrange hunter are basically free, you don't need hydras or clutchmother zavas or really any epics or legendaries to play those. Another cheaper deck is living mana that can be run with only 2 living manas as epics. There's also silence priest without lyra or hydras for a more control option (it's basically handlock), just add another songstealer. There's a lot of expensive decks but also a lot of decks period to play and ladder successfully right now, and these ones are dirt cheap
>>
>>173747042
How is quest rogue expensive. Providing you have been keeping up with the deck you really only need to craft the leggo this expansion to play it. All the rest of the cards are from old sets or commons.
>>
>>173746801
nah, it's actually mine
>>173746950
ANY CARD
>>173746880
hell yeah
>>
File: well_actually.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
well_actually.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
GVG - 1 free arena run, 3 packs, approximately 4 packs total
TGT - literally nothing
Whispers - 13 packs
Mean Streets - 6 packs
Un'goro - 4 free packs and a bunch of other shit, equal to 5-6 packs total

So yeah, Hearthstone's actually been giving away MORE free shit over time. Whispers was an outlier in that it gave a massive amount of free shit. Mean Streets and Ungoro gave out less in comparison, but were still miles ahead of earlier expansions.

I stand by my theory that Hearthstone's business model has more or less remained the same over time; if anything, it's gotten slightly more generous with Brawl packs and ranked chests.

The biggest change to business model is no Adventures, but this change is so recent and has quite literally only affected 1 expansion so far. People are complaining about Hearthstone's price because newer card games blow it out of the water (see>>173739346). There were significantly less complaints at the start of Hearthstone's launch.
>>
File: YouAreAPirate.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
YouAreAPirate.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
Now I wonder, are there any horror stories of people leaving their accounts opened and having their family/friends/enemies craft or disenchant stuff for lulz?
>>
>>173747262
>Forgetting the introduction of standard
Shills gonna shill.
Introducing standard was by far the biggest change in the business model.
>>
I quit before Mean Streets of Gadgetzan.

Is the game good yet? I hear they moved some Classic cards into Wild.
>>
>>173747295

I remember reading a story that someone dusted someone elses entire collection and then crafted golden milhouses with the dust.
>>
Need to complete challenge a friend quest
Add me
SpaceMonkey#1674
>>
>>173747262
Now let's add the part you forgot. As with American worker's wages, the additional "gifts" are not keeping pace with the price of the game. You're an idiot QED
>>
>>173747372
That one was obvious, though. Literally nobody was surprised when they introduced it.

If anything, it worsened the complaints about the business model (which, being the same as before, is actually worse in the Standard era than it was in the Classic era)
>>
File: 15616516849861.png (175KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
15616516849861.png
175KB, 286x395px
What are /hsg/'s thoughts on Spikeridged Steed?

I'm seriously considering dropping Leeroy and Black Knight for 2x steed in my aggro murloc deck right now. Feels like the deck is more of a combo deck (you get a board with several murlocs and then you buff them with something, usually BoK or mass buffs like warleader or megasaur). Both of the legos seem to sit in my hand a lot, after like 20 games today Leeroy in particular always ends up sitting in my hand, like it's a win more. Either I already won the game with my murlocs and he's not necessary, or he doesn't do lethal and sits in my hand not helping at all. Steed on the other hand, could keep my murlocs alive in the midgame and provide some additional taunts, and the card has built-in CA since even if you kill the big-ass buffed dude you still have to deal with a 2/6 taunt again afterwards. I'd love to run 4x BoK and this seems like a pretty reasonable substitute for BoK 3-4.

Am I wrong? They're only rares so I'm thinking of crafting them but just wanted to check in with you guys first.
>>
>>173747472
Someone completed it.
Thanks
>>
>>173747685
When do you get the gold from this quest? Can I just start a duel with a friend and then immediately concede?
>>
>>173747372
see>>173741663
Standard was a good change for new players and had only marginal impact on vets. Rotations actually have literally zero impact on the price of acquiring new cards.

>>173747521
Business model is undoubtedly better in Standard than before, because new players only need to acquire new expansions instead of literally ALL expansions. You're confusing Standard changes with "No adventure" changes.
>>
>>173739346

Comparing HS to a physical card game like MTG is retarded, HS's business model has always been shit because once you have something, it's worth practically nothing. Also digital cards cost nothing to provide to you, MTG has actually mass produce and sell a physical product, which once you own you can resell/trade for other things.
>>
>>173747521
How hard are you shilling for blizzard. People were under the impression because it was a digital card game blizzard could fix cards on a fly and didn't need to introduce a standard. Introduction of standard which was never announced during close beta or expected is a change in business model you fucking shill.
>>
Just recovered my old account, saw this upon entering

wat do?
>>
>>173747841
>Rotations actually have literally zero impact on the price of acquiring new cards.
Only fucking morons think this. Rotation devalued the cards and gave marginal returns for dust. It meant that people couldn't keep playing their old decks and craft a few cards each expansion. They were forced to continually buy new packs to be up to date which is exactly what Blizzard wants. This was never stated during the close beta.
>>
>>173747885
lmao this is from the first of the 3 promotional Un'Goro packs

what could it be?
>>
>>173747852
>Comparing HS to a physical card game like MTG is retarded
it's not. At the time of HS's launch, MTG was literally the closest comparison. No other digital card games existed that was worth mentioning.

>once you have something, it's worth practically nothing
what a silly statement. Once you have ANYTHING digital, it's worth nothing.

>MTG has actually mass produce and sell a physical product
negligible overhead cost. You can't seriously expect the scrap of paper Black Lotus is printed on is worth literally thousands of dollars? It's called artificial demand.
>>
Vilespine Slayer is the most broken card in this set, debate me.
>>
>>173748065
shit
>>
>>173747751
At the end of the match.
>>
>>173747841
>Business model is undoubtedly better in Standard than before, because new players only need to acquire new expansions instead of literally ALL expansions.

What I mean is this:
Before the standard era, there were three expansions to buy packs from to play the game. After standard was introduced, there are (going to be) seven at the same time, if you count Classic - and that's just to play Standard. If you want to play Wild, you have to spend quite a lot of dust if you're not a veteran player.
>>
What deck beats curve hunter? It's all I'm facing right now.
>>
>>173748167
Tempo rouge
>>
>>173748117
yup
>>
>>173747858
Wow, did you really expect Blizzard were not going to eventually come up with regular expansion releases, thus leading to the need to create a standard format?

How naive were you?
>>
>>173748047
>They were forced to continually buy new packs to be up to date
This is quite literally how it is for every expansion. Every expansion/adventure required you to spend money to keep up-to-date. Standard exacerbated this problem by rendering portions of your collection useless, but like I said before, this adverse effect on vets is balanced by its beneficial effect on new players.
>>
>turn 4
>enemy floods board
>my turn
>unleash into scavenging
>enemy instant concedes

is there anything better?
>>
File: reeee.jpg (85KB, 450x562px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
85KB, 450x562px
>>173747119
It's not, really, but miracoli right now sure is and the others I mentioned don't have legendaries so it's all relative. Quest rogue is definitely relatively affordable compared to wallet warrior. I guess I should have mentioned pirate warrior as well as a top tier budget deck but... it's pirate warrior. I also should have mentioned handlock with is identical to silence priest basically, and the fact that they both tend to run faceless shambler but if you make the priest specifically a faster list and even cut the silences/Big Guys, you get a very good tempo inner fire priest with the common coltrol priest commons in it (pyro, auchenai, pain, circle, etc.), lyra is only really great as gas in control matchups. Making a 24/24 on turn 4 is pretty fun desu.

I appreciate the budget players that don't autistically screech about JEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIMME all day to no avail despite it even being true, it's not ideal but it won't change and there are fun things to play for cheap right now.
>>
>>173742196
Idk what rogues you're playing against at rank 20
>>
turns out totem rogue is pretttty good
>>
>>173747674
tRY IT FAGGOT
>>
>>173748127
Except standard forces you to buy packs from every expansion to be relevant and with the removal of adventures, standard is even more expensive than previously assumed when standard was first introduced.
>>
>>173748358
b-but muh dust :C
>>
>>173747295
Actually happened to me at a newyears party after tGT release afair, I think I've shared this story before?
>Playing drinking games with my older cousins, having a blast
>One of my younger cousins comes up to us
>Asks us if any of us have games in our phones
>Nobody wants to give him a phone
>I want to seem like a cool guy so I lend him mine
>Whatever, rest of party goes fine
>Hours later he comes back, battery died
>It's k lil guy
>Go home
>Plug in phone
>Sleep
>Wake up next morning
>Open up hearthstone
>Don't realize it at first until I open up my decklist
>MOTHERFUCKER
>M O T H E R F U C K E R
>Practically wasted all my dust
>Deleted some of my decks
>Gold was all gone
I can't remember much else, but I think he had crafted most of the TGT rogue cards and made a spider deck filled with shit like nerubians and anubarak, he's the kind of kid with a shit eating "I asked your mom and she told me you had to let me play" grin.
>>
>>173748227
Never seen one. Decklist?
>>
>>173748082

> At the time of HS's launch, MTG was literally the closest comparison.

But they aren't comparable because physical and digital are very different, HS only seemed alright at the start because there was fuck all cards to own.

> Once you have ANYTHING digital, it's worth nothing.

That isn't true, in games that allow trading, owning something retains its digital worth and can be traded for other digital things. Having something in HS means its worth 8 to 4 times less than it cost to get it.

> You can't seriously expect the scrap of paper Black Lotus is printed on is worth literally thousands of dollars?

Wizards didn't sell black lotus for thousands, that is a player created demand/price and a fucking retarded analogy.
>>
>>173747674
Mostly too expensive. Depends on the deck though.
>>
>>173748268
Blizzard does jewy shit to earn more money.
More people complain.
The only naive retard is the one trying to whitewash Blizzard saying there is no business model change and that people are just complaining for the sake of it.

>>173748281
>this adverse effect on vets is balanced by its beneficial effect on new players.
Please don't spin this like Blizzard is trying to help new players instead of them trying to make more money. If they wanted to have a beneficial effect on new players, they won't have removed adventures.
>>
>>173746058
Then I would want my dust back from the quest
>>
>>173747751
Don't do that. I don't think you get the gold if you do that.

>>173747852
>Comparing HS to a physical card game like MTG is retarded
Yeah, because if you drop a thousand dollars on MTG you'll be swimming in literally all the cards you could ever want EVER. You do that in HS and you don't even have a complete collection of its less than 1000 cards.
>>
>>173748431
It is the petals one. Run Eloise's version
>>
I have 5.2k dust, what do I craft?
>>
playing midrange hunter, literally cost me 1.5k dust doing the best i ever have in this game
>>
>be exoida mage
>everyone concedes before i can cast my fireballs

fuck off
>>
File: uther.png (122KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
uther.png
122KB, 500x500px
>>173747674
This would absolutely be a better card to include than Black Knight in aggro pally unless you play 100% taunt warrior, it's insane. I don't know how you personally feel about the reach of your deck because if it sometimes comes up just short Leeroy might be a keep for a finisher, but that's your call. If you play a lot of paladin you will use this card at some point
>>
>>173748628
But that's miracle rogue,
>>
>>173748503
>The only naive retard is the one trying to whitewash Blizzard saying there is no business model change and that people are just complaining for the sake of it.
Motherfucker. 7/10, you made me reply to you several times.
>>
>>173748083
It's pretty fierce. I saw it land and was like "Wow shit." I mean I fully realized what it did beforehand, but having it used on me was visceral.
>>
>>173748457
>HS only seemed alright at the start because there was fuck all cards to own.
a change which Standard actually improved and yet people are actively hating. ironic

>owning something retains its digital worth and can be traded for other digital things
Outside of MMOs, very few games do this. In fact, I don't think a single other online card game does this. It's just a staple of the genre. Singling out HS for this when every other game is equally guilty is silly.

>>173748457
>that is a player created demand/price and a fucking retarded analogy
has no impact. We're specifically talking about price of acquiring cards/decks, in which case the player market is fair ground.

>>173748503
Hearthstone gets exponentially more expensive with every year. Imagine 10 years of hearthstone with literally 30+ expansions worth of cards. That's literally impossible to break into for a new player, or even returning players who haven't played for a few years. Wild format is complete unsustainable. Rotations were inevitable.

Plus, rotations were at least equally related to design as business. Team 5 is too incompetent to balance even a new expansion, much less balance it in the context of dozens of prior expansions.
>>
>>173748616

>Yeah, because if you drop a thousand dollars on MTG you'll be swimming in literally all the cards you could ever want EVER. You do that in HS and you don't even have a complete collection of its less than 1000 cards.

The point is if you put $1000 into MTG, you have $1000 worth of stuff, but if you put $1000 into HS you have nothing.
>>
>>173748769
>Be cancer
>Everyone commits suicide before I can spread my cells
>>
>>173748825
Fuck off shill.
>Introduction of standard
NO CHANGE IN BUSINESS MODEL
>Removal of adventures
NO CHANGE IN BUSINESS MODEL

Must blizzard start selling paper cards for it to be a change moron?
>>
>>173748358
>>173748398

I'm just gonna try ivory knight in that slot instead, fuck it :::---DDD

Anyone know what the probability that you get at least 1 good card if you discover 3 and roughly 50% of the spells are good (or at least reasonable) picks?
>>
>>173748769
>be Exodia mage at 1 HP
>opponent plays Hydrologist -> Eye for an Eye
>BabyRage
>>
>>173748924
If you put $1000 into steam games, you also have literally nothing. You can't trade or sell old steam games. Outside of player-based trading (which no other card game has see>>173748915), digital products by their nature are worthless.
>>
do you guys like to purposely flip logic to get each other mad while pretending to not be mad?
>>
>>173749026
>paladin
im not at wood ranks tho
>>
>>173747674
It's very strong in midrange pally at least. Drops a ton of value on the board in control matchups, and the match is basically over if you get one in play against aggro.

Might be too slow for an aggro deck, though. But if your curve is high enough for Black Knight to be reasonable, it might work as a one-of at least. Try it out.

Leeroy usually makes the cut in most aggro decks. If he doesn't feel relevant enough, maybe you don't run enough proactive early game? But I don't know what your list looks like.
>>
>>173748413
This is why I never go out of my way to be nice to kids.
>>
>>173748252
Nope. He's quirky. I want him so I can plant a garden.
>>
>>173748915
>That's literally impossible to break into for a new player, or even returning players who haven't played for a few years.

Bull fucking shit. The new player can still craft all the cards required to play a deck. It is not like the cost of crafting a deck goes up unless someone builds a deck with 30 legendaries. Please don't spin this as a way to "protect" new players. If that was the case, adventures won't have been removed.
>>
>>173748969
You're a troll, because you are unable to process arguments and advance the discussion without going off your paranoid "jewy blizzard shills" rant. It's like you're one of the kids from /pol/ who think anyone who argues about anything is a secret shill. "Oh my god, someone argued about something, better completely misunderstand it and say they're defending Bli$$ard!!"

Wes, faggot, we're paid shills, and we're onto you. You better go sniff cunnies in /svg/.
>>
>>173749057

yeah and $1000 of steam games nets you a fucking lot of stuff, $1000 of HS packs doesn't even remotely cover the game.

The whole point is that comparing digital and physical is dumb and the cost of HS compared to other digital things is obscene.
>>
File: 1467513163205.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467513163205.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>not running Abominations to counter aggro + kanker mage
>>
>>173748268
We were kind of hoping they'd make it faster to acquire cards so that people could keep up with the expansions. How foolish of us.

>>173748281
It's exponentially increasing though and the paltry rewards Jewzzard is giving away don't cut it. People are falling FAR behind. This game was always unfriendly to casuals, now it's murderous to them.
>>
File: hots4.jpg (56KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
hots4.jpg
56KB, 800x585px
>>173748687
This guy gets it
>>
Is it possible to run Jade Druid without Arcane Giant?
>>
>>173749218
>Entire post with ad hominem and no points to refute me
Thanks for playing
>>
>>173748687
>>173749368
No skill faggots!
>>
>>173749234
>$1000 of steam games nets you a fucking lot of stuff
no, it literally doesn't. You can't do anything with those games. They're worthless. The only thing you can do is sell your account, but you can also sell your account with Hearthstone.

All digital products are inherently worthless. Singling out HS for it is silly.
>>
>>173749463
Be nice to people?

Nope

>>173749503
Worth does not equal liquidity
>>
>>173749374

No, if you dont put in arcane giants the deck cannot be completed and you cannot play.

cmon nigger do you really think decks only fucking work with one exact list? fucking hell you shitty netdeckers who can't even remotely think about deck building disgust me
>>
>>173749503
HS is a digital game that acts like it is a physical one while retaining all the cons of a digital game. It is fucking disgusting.
>>
So, should I craft Quest Rogue to make it to legend?
>>
File: varian.jpg (13KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
varian.jpg
13KB, 191x264px
>>173749125
You can pretty easily climb with paladin of various types right now, tidesoftime got top 10 with a control paladin list. There's a decent amount of parity right now outside of valeera and garrosh feeling a little bit stronger than everyone else but not by too much

I miss this card and tempo warrior (fuck dragons), it would be fucking nuts in taunt warrior tho
>>
>>173749625
a criticism that can be levied against literally every other digital card game. It comes with the territory.

>>173749553
but that's literally what's being argued here. A guy is arguing Hearthstone cards are worthless because they can't be liquidated
>>
>>173748413
Kind of your fault for letting a random stranger play on your account.
>>
>>173749602
I'm new to the game you fuckhead, I tried asking for replacements early on but no one answered so I figured a more heavyhanded approach would bait people into answering. Turns out it worked. Now at least try to help me find a replacement that can be easily crafted by my shitty noob ass
>>
>>173749625
When compared to other digital f2p games, Hearthstone is actually pretty tame. Other games provide an infinite way to spend money to enhance gameplay or to stay competitive. Hearthstone has a ceiling, after which you have obtained enough cards to be on the same competitive level as everyone else. It does not have purchasable temporary boosts.

Granted, if you consider standard as a temporary game mode, you might start to see it a bit differently, but Wild is also a format, and you can always dust rotating cards.
>>
>>173749754
What other digital card game has a standard rotation and is slow to nerf broken cards?
>>
>>173749664
>falling for memes
>>
>>173746824
dick list?
>>
>>173748924
Less than nothing as a matter of fact, because you're not even getting your real money's worth of fake cards. It's a fucking scandal.
>>
>>173749840
Compared to other digital CARD f2p games, Hearthstone is actually the most fucking expensive of the bunch. What is your point? You need to compare with gutter trash that imbeciles play like Clash of Clans for Hearthstone to look good.
>>
>>173749748

This guy had some epic intro music.

Thinking about it Lyra is the best intro in Un'goro. Tirion in base...

What's the 'best intro' card in other sets?
>>
>>173749825
Kara is $20 that's like a gram of weed it's nothing just buy it.
>>
>>173749057
And this is why I have ALWAYS been against paying for anything you don't get a hard copy of. Although if the price is low enough - like under $10, I bend that sometimes. I mean I spend about that on going to the movies or eating out and that's a one time thing, so it's about the same.
>>
>>173749982
Your mom last night
>>
>>173749978
Yes, HS is the most expensive, because it was the first, and it is the biggest, therefore others must compete with it by having cheaper prices. Imagine if a new card game came out and it was more expensive than HS! What a silly notion.

(Actually, Magic the Gathering Online is the most expensive, but I won't count it because it's shit)
>>
File: 1429242854544.png (140KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
1429242854544.png
140KB, 483x442px
>people are already heavily teching against taunt warrior
>literally just add a tiny amount of early game to any deck and it totally shits all over warrior quest

Well it was fun while it lasted.
>>
File: rexxar5.jpg (41KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
rexxar5.jpg
41KB, 400x573px
>>173749463
Now that you actually have options there's a bit more decion-making in this version of midrange rexxar compared to the one from tgt-msg, but honestly it's just like any other deck in that you set up your wincon the best you can every turn based on the matchup so what's the fucking difference in the end. It serves a healthy purpose in the meta of ripping on quest rogues and mage

SMOrc
>>
>>173749173
>>173748807

Thanks for the feedback guys. My deck is extremely proactive and most games are won by turn 6, many as early as turn 4. Sometimes they go for longer and that's okay because the deck can re-fill the board and play a mass buff, coming back even against multiple AoE's sometimes, especially with divine favor to refill your hand against the control decks who run a lot of AoE. While the deck is super aggressive I feel like it's aggro-combo, where it's less about getting people into fireball range and more about building a board from turn that just snowballs out of control (pic related).

Now I'm running 2x ivory knight to see how they do, mostly I'd like more cards like divine favor/warleader/megasaur/BoK that can help me either outright win a game or bring me back into it if I get board wiped (if you play around AoE right they can wipe you but then you just reflood the board and play a megasaur or warleader and suddenly they're dead if they don't have another AoE). I just imagine putting a steed on a megasaur and making a 7/10 taunt, or buffing a tar creeper after it's spent some time cucking aggro. Like, steed is both a great buff as well as protection for my murlocs and virtual CA (since it drops another 2/6 taunt even if the minion dies, excluding stuff like hex but then they aren't hexing a BoK target or warleader etc).

Right now I'm trying out Ivory Knight in place of TBK and Leeroy, only played a few games but it's worked out pretty well thus far. Last game it got me first an avenging wrath which I used to board wipe a zoolock, and the 2nd one got a divine favor which wasn't useful at the moment but hey it's +3 life and I can certainly see situations where it'd be an insane pull. We'll see how it continues to perform but in general being better against aggro is a good thing I believe.

At the end of the day I'll probably put steeds in the deck when I pull them from packs but I just don't want to waste the dust on rares tbhfam.
>>
>>173750085

Your mother is so dumb, she can't even play pirate warrior.
>>
>>173739616
I still have the mantis man of wonderful poisons, and he looks like he fits.
Any reason not to play him?
>>
>>173750114
Good. So it is the most expensive glad we cleared that up
>>
>>173749982
Regardless of what people think about I'M IN CHARGE NOW, I still love his entrance.
>>
>>173749503
>All digital products are inherently worthless. Singling out HS for it is silly.
Now you're just being facetious. If I pay $1 for a e-game of tic--tac-fucking-toes and then I spend $10,000 on this pile of shit, those two things are NOT fucking equal.
>>
>>173750275
Spending $1000 on HS is equal to spending $1000 on Steam in terms of resale tho
>>
>>173750179
Your mother is pretty good tho. I gave her my dicklist and she played it all night long.
>>
>>173749850
Other card games are too new to undergo rotations. Ask this again in a few years.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170411-194705.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170411-194705.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
????
>>
>>173750164
Pirate warrior does what hunter does better tho. I don't get the point other than budget.
>>
File: valeera3.jpg (557KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
valeera3.jpg
557KB, 1000x747px
>>173749664
You can climb with quest rogue a bit by merit of it being really good no matter what, but like aggro shaman of old it's a very high skill cap deck and any shitter can't just get ez legend with it with like secret paladin without some good practice in the important matchups.

There are two variants right now, the elemental list that uses fire fly/igneous elemental to consistently get it done or (prominently) Casie's list which includes shit like coldlight and vanish for more utility, I like the latter because it's faster and more fun but it's also more highroll dependant
>>
>>173750275
Now you're comparing relative value to $ spent, which is a completely different argument to "HS is worthless because it's digital."
>>
>>173750449
Warrior no balls.
>>
>>173750473
hunter actually has mid game though
>>
>>173750165
>>173749173
>>173748807

Also shit like pic related happens surprisingly regularly/consistently. Worse yet, if people don't deal with my shit IMMEDIATELY (especially when I'm on the play like this and get to play my stuff first, they need removal for my T1 minion), it's often too late and shit spirals out of control. It's very easy to make all of your murlocs huge and unkillable aside from things like brawl which don't even show up until turn 5, and even then it can force bad situations where I'm still left with 1 murloc and then I just go ahead and dump more. Ultimately I feel like the deck is extremely solid and the only slot I'm playing around with now are the last 2 cards, used to be leeroy/TBK and now are 2x ivory knight, will probably eventually be steeds when I get them.
>>
>>173749850
standard rotation isn't bad you mong

every game will end up establishing multiple formats when they get old enough
>>
>start up a ranked game
>see opponent
>regular hero
>classic card sleeve
What is your first thought, anon?
>>
>>173750231
This was literally the original point >>173739346
>>
>>173750638
I never put cards back on, I like to think I win so many games because my opponent underestimates me early game.
>>
>>173749978
>Hearthstone is actually the most fucking expensive of the bunch
And by a significant margin at that.

>>173750114
>Magic the Gathering Online is the most expensive
Nope. HS is still more. And again, by a wide margin. And let's also not forget, you can trade in your fake cards with MTGO for real ones (or you could last I knew).

>>173750373
That isn't the only value though. Paying $1,000 and getting a game is better than paying $1,000 and getting fuck all. You'd have to literally spend about that much to complete a HS collection - probably more. I don't know. I'm sure someone's calculated it. It's certainly more than hundreds.

>>173750505
No it's not. You're just being blizzard's good little shill bitch. Value is value. HS is not worth paying money for. The only reason it's making ANY is because an entire generation of subhuman sociopaths have been raised in the suburbs who are parted with their money faster than a whore with her panties.
>>
>>173750392
>a criticism that can be levied against literally every other digital card game. It comes with the territory.
>Okay name another card game which such a criticism can be levied against it
>O-o-Other card games are too new to undergo rotations. A-a-ask this again in a few years.

How hard can you backpedal?
>>
>>173750543
Hey I'm running your deck right now and I'm wondering what you think about having reckless rocketeers instead of leeroy and TBK
>>
File: 2.jpg (96KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
96KB, 900x506px
>>173750473
A similar role to face hunter, but midrange has a bit more value packed in helping it destroy greedy control decks that can sometimes wall out pirate warrior. Handlock and the like vs hunter has always been abysmal, although zoo is also still your bane, fuck zoo.

Maybe I just prefer the art for hunter, hmm.
>>
>>173750683
No my point is that you are trying to say HS isn't expensive by comparing it to other F2P games which is disingenuous. You should compare it with other digital CG and only that.
>>
>>173750449
Go shaman and try for elementals.
>>
>>173750604
Standard rotation isn't bad.
Standard rotation and then making everything else more expensive is bad.
You can't introduce standard rotation "for the new players" and then turn around and remove adventures. That makes you look cheap.
>>
File: 400px-Lyra_the_Sunshard_full.jpg (34KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Lyra_the_Sunshard_full.jpg
34KB, 400x533px
I honestly think it's unethical to create other games that look almost exactly like a popular game, with almost the same gameplay mechanics, practically identical UI implementation, and an identical overall business/resource model.

I see stuff like SV as a shameless cash grab, not unlike fake Chinese Adidas shoes or fake iPhones. It just rubs me the wrong way.

Now, I know Blizzard's games are not completely original, but they at least give things a new twit, not just literally steal ideas and their implementation from others.
>>
>>173750749
you're completely confusing arguments. The "criticsm that can be levied against literally every other card game" refers to the inherently worthless nature of digital cards, not rotations.

>>173750878
What? First of all, I AM saying that hearthstone is expensive, but not for the reasons everyone thinks. Hearthstone is expensive because newer cards games have sprouted up that put its business models to shame. Second, I AM comparing HS to other digital card games such as Shadowverse, Duelsy, Faeria, etc. I make no reference to mobileshit.
>>
>>173751048
>twit
Wew. Twist.
>>
Has anyone else noticed that with every expansion, there seems to be an order to which you open the commons? And it always seems to be worst to best. It took me until I almost completed my common set in Classic before I got even ONE Flame Imp, but now I have both. Same with Ice Lance, same with Pain Seer (none), etc. But by god, I have had something like 5-6 playsets of fucking Thrallmar Farseer. Same with Un'Goro. I've almost got a complete set of the commons, but no Macaw, not even 1 Tar Creeper, no Ravenous Pterrordaxes, and no Arcanologists. Only free players answer (fuck off blizzard agents).
>>
File: uth.jpg (37KB, 231x350px) Image search: [Google]
uth.jpg
37KB, 231x350px
>>173750165
>I'd like more cards like divine favor/warleader/megasaur/BoK that can help me either outright win a game or bring me back into it if I get board wiped

If you want the ultimate version of this than Finja would absolutely be the place to turn to if you can afford it. I would say +1 stegodon buff and +1 leeroy on the top end would be pretty optimal, but again if you're only facing taunt warrior TBK is never a bad niche tech choice. I think of stegodon buff as 4 extra guaranteed face damage off of the buff and dino left behind in your deck, plus protecting your own face, could possibly be good.

Man, I wish I had the dust for the epic paladin murlocs, that looks pretty fun
>>
>>173750540
Yah but does that really matter? I made a broad generalization earlier.. pirate kills u turn 5 hunter kills you turn 6-8 or something. Does it really fare any better??
>>
>>173751048
>>173751154
I think you were right the first time. Blizzard lives on copyright infringement. They always have. Diablo was probably their only original idea ever.
>>
>>173751089
You replied to my post here >>173749625.
My criticism is

>HS is a digital game that acts like it is a physical one while retaining all the cons of a digital game. It is fucking disgusting.

NOT

>the inherently worthless nature of digital cards, not rotations.

You are the one confusing arguments
>>
>>173739140
You'll need to have 6 cards in your hand for that to even work, probably not happening, specially late game
>>
Do you think they'll make effects that shuffle cards in your hand back into your deck?
>>
>>173751089
> I make no reference to mobileshit.
>>173749840
>When compared to other digital f2p games, Hearthstone is actually pretty tame

Next you are going to say that is not your post right? Good. Then why reply to a post that isn't meant for you.

Also Hearthstone has gotten more expensive in a vacuum with the removal of adventures. This is a fact.
>>
>>173751089
>Hearthstone is expensive because newer cards games have sprouted up that put its business models to shame.
Nah, HS always had a jewy as fuck business model because they were trying to ride the wave of cheeto-stained fistfuls of sweaty cash their WoW players were about to fork over.
>>
>>173751615
Why would you want that?? Barnabus??
>>
The best card in this game is the credit card
>>
>>173751726
its nzoth 1st matey thought
>>
Is anything a safe craft yet? I have 30k dust and I haven't played in forever. I want to craft the best deck.
>>
>>173751615
I'd like to see more graveyard play, honestly.

>>173751726
Kek
>>
File: garrosh.jpg (167KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
garrosh.jpg
167KB, 1000x600px
>>173751307
What are you, a fedora warrior gamer or something?
>>
>>173751782
Not really. Mage or Druid are prolly my favorite classes but I like to have all the best decks before I meme. Is hunter worth a craft or is it just a gimped hunter? I'm only missing the rat packs and I'm low on dust.
>>
File: anon.png (27KB, 950x264px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
27KB, 950x264px
>>173751656
That was me, and I was providing a counterpoint from a different perspective. Sorry I offended you by it so much, anon.
>>
>>173751925
>I make no reference to mobile shit
>Gets proven wrong
>I-i-i was just providing a counter point
Which is it? Did you make a reference to mobile shit or not? Really looking pathetic here anon.
>>
>>173751914
*Just a gimped warrior. sorry.
>>
>>173751048
much of card games is standard fare, just because blizzard made the first digital one doesn't mean everything after is a copy of it. Some things just give you very few options in how to design them

Hero portraits, the game board and UI, all of these things are going to look more or less similar because how else would you do it? You have to have somewhere that denotes face, you have to have a place to put the minions, you'll have indicators for your mana and hand and where you're dragging a spell/attack, etc. etc. They are all going to look more or less similar. So yeah if someone looks at one of these games now they go "LOL HS CLONE"

The same goes for many in-game mechanics. You have really only a couple options for the overall mana and combat systems, and a lot of them are going to choose the most simplistic versions just like HS did. Then of course if minions can attack anywhere you need to be able to slow down the SMOrc, so that naturally brings taunt around. HS didn't invent all of its mechanics either like charge, battlecry or deathrattle.

Finally the F2P business model is the F2P business model, don't act like blizz came up with that shit too
>>
File: fun.jpg (744KB, 813x1185px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
744KB, 813x1185px
>>173751615
rev up those fryers, boys

>>173751726
Stop being a pussy and at least craft SOMETHING to play. The best decks that are most likely to stick around/are considered strongest right now are taunt warrior, pirate warrior, and quest/miracle rogue. At least craft a good meme deck like murloc shaman or purify priest and have some fun for once
>>
>>173752024
You are arguing with two different anons right now, anon. Check the screencap again.
>>
>>173751548
Someone's misunderstanding someone. My point is that cards in HS are inherently worthless and cannot be traded, much like in every other digital CG

>>173751656
it's actually not my post. My original post very specifically referenced "copycat" games that sprouted in the wake of HS's success
>>
>>173752212
No I am arguing with one anon and another coward that lets someone pick up his slack for him.
>>
>>173752115
>just because blizzard made the first digital one doesn't mean everything after is a copy of it
No they didn't.
>>
oh wow a taunt quest warrior match up
oh wow I'm first
I guess that means I lose
haha
this deck is shit
>>
>>173751048
and blizzard clearly ripped of Magic, whats your point?
>>
>>173752270
>My point is that cards in HS are inherently worthless and cannot be traded, much like in every other digital CG

That was not my point. Please don't reply to my post with
>a criticism that can be levied against literally every other digital card game. It comes with the territory.
And then apply your own criticism. It doesn't work that way.

There was no misunderstanding aside from you and only you.
I criticized the game.
You countered and said it can be applied to every digital game with your own criticism which was not mine in a post replying to my post.

You got called out. Stop making excuses like a kid with his hands in the cookie jar.
>>
>>173752386
just outplay dirty rat dude! its ez
>>
File: concerned_luluco_eating_toast.png (228KB, 358x408px) Image search: [Google]
concerned_luluco_eating_toast.png
228KB, 358x408px
>>173752296
there's like 20 different posts going on at once, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by not paying attention to you

For the record, I also think comparing HS to f2p mobileshit is unfair, because literally every game is generous compared to f2p mobileshit. Fuck those games
>>
File: rexxar3.png (99KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
rexxar3.png
99KB, 557x605px
>>173751914
Yes, hunter is good and is distinctly the least expensive meta deck right now, you don't even need rat packs to play it the card is an anti-tempo trap and not as good as people think it is.

(hearthstonetopdecks) /decks/budget-ungoro-midrange-beast-hunter-april-2017-season-37/
>>
>>173750808

Rocketeers are like a slightly worse leeroy but if you're on a budget they should be fine. Should probably consider adaptation or blessing of might instead, though.
>>
>>173752562
>Makes a stupid post
>Gets ONE reply
>Knows he is wrong and doesn't reply
>Gets caught in the resulting crossfire
>I-i-i was only not paying attention
Sad.
>>
>>173752614
this deck (or something very similar) is the most fun currently
while the opponent faffs about with their quest you can just easily murder them
>>
>>173738840
some of you are alright, don't go to arena tonight
>>
File: 1440724397778.jpg (53KB, 500x601px) Image search: [Google]
1440724397778.jpg
53KB, 500x601px
EXODIA MAGE IS FUCKING STUPID
YES I'M BUTTMAD
> Control the board the entire game
> lol babbling book meteor xD
> now glyph freeze
> wow book into meteor again
> ice blocks out of the ass
> well played
> golem, golem
> time warp alex

and this is rank 15 fuck this game holy shit reeeeeeee
>>
>>173752508
>All digital products are inherently worthless. Singling out HS for it is silly.
This was the original argument.

>HS is a digital game that acts like it is a physical one while retaining all the cons of a digital game. It is fucking disgusting.
This was your post. Extremely vague, but I understood it as that the "cons" was the inability to be traded like in a physical card game, which I then replied with

in reference to the fact that no other online CG allows trading.

jesus why the fuck are you making such a big deal over nothing
>>
>>173752803
Just play dirty rat XD
>>
>>173752454
Technically, Blizzard "ripped" Upper Deck, which is the company that they tasked to create the WoW TCG, which HS is heavily based on. But that's beside the point, because all trading card games are directly inspired by Magic, as that ws the game that started the entire genre.

The point is that games like SV have so much in common with HS, not only mechanically but in general look, feel, design, UI etc., to the level that it's straight-up plagiarism in my book. I couldn't play those games with a clear conscience.
>>
>>173752175
meant for
>>173751770
there are actually a lot of really cool decks to play right now, shaman is particularly unexplored because everyone is kinda tired of Shamanstone and it's not eye-popping tier 1 broken anymore so you have to want to play it
>>
>>173752914
literally how else would you design the UI or game board
>>
my dad invented trading card games back in the 70s, but he thought it was a silly idea so he never bothered to take it any further than a drunken idea in his living room
>>
>>173739346
>Online card games were almost nonexistent. The closest, most popular thing to HS was MTG,
Pokemon TCG online was out before HS. It's not bad. And you can buy real packs as well as digital ones to build your digital decks.
>>
>>173752665
How about running x2 primalfin lookout?
>>
File: C'Thun is back.png (233KB, 622x1448px) Image search: [Google]
C'Thun is back.png
233KB, 622x1448px
Guys
Guys
Guys

C'thun is back
>>
>>173752812
>This was the original argument.
Yes. And I gave my reasoning for singling out HS because not only is its digital product worthless, it also has acts like a physical card game (slow to nerf and rotations) which justifies people singling HS out and it not being silly.

>Extremely vague
My fault. I should have been more clear what I meant when I said acts like a physical game but I assumed people would know what that meant. It is clear you didn't. My argument was 2 aspects.

>Acting like a physical one
>Cons of a digital game

You choose only to address one aspect while saying this same criticism can be applied to ALL digital card game. Which is why I challenged you to name another digital card game which acted like a physical card game.
>>
>>173753154
>pokemon tcg
literally who

>Which is why I challenged you to name another digital card game which acted like a physical card game
If you're referencing rotations, that's a completely separate argument. No other online CG is old enough to have rotations. In fact, I doubt they even have enough cards to do rotations. Actually, it's arguable whether Hearthstone even has enough cards for rotations.
>>
File: fuuuuu.gif (2MB, 219x150px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuu.gif
2MB, 219x150px
Why cant I bring myself to dust those useless cards from old sets...

I've been playing since release and I always convince myself that wild and brawl decks could use them

I have 1600 dust but if I want to use it for anything I would need about 3200 more for epics/legos...

Already have mage/rogue/hunter/priest quest decks but taunt warrior and infinity priest look like so much ___FUN__

Help me /hsg/...
>>
>>173753029
If I started listing elements that are designed identically (not similarly, identically), it would make a pretty long list of features. Even details like creatures on the table have a different shape than the game cards in your hands; your hand being on the right side of the screen and is brought to the center and enlarged by tapping on it, having the end turn button on the middle right side of the screen, being unable to do anything during your opponent's turn, having several classes and cards exclusive to them, players having a player avatar in the bottom middle who says a line at the start... I could go on, and on, and on. And not all digital card games have to have these features.
>>
>HSs main problems is simple design space and lack of cards
>remove 90% of the cards

how will this game be anything but basic curvestone if they keep this up
>>
File: rexxar9.jpg (340KB, 1029x871px) Image search: [Google]
rexxar9.jpg
340KB, 1029x871px
>>173752762
I know, right? Having tokens to play with consistently is a really fun new addition to the hunter playstyle imo and nothing is more satisfying than having a rhino stick then going hyena uth clear board then lethal.

Actually, looking at this deck it looks even better than the one I'm running with rat pack, nesting roc is crazy and I'm a fan of the 1 bow 1 deadly shot package for the moment. Maybe I'll just keep rat pack over runt tho, his stickiness sometimes does help set up guaranteed lethal/bad situations for your opponent especially rogue
>>
A literal shieldbearer
>>
seriously does this fucking game make anyone else want to fucking kill someone jesus fucking christ

>get to rank 8
>nothing but fucking pirate decks

fucking kill yourselves pieces of human filth
>>
>>173753391
I have to literally dust all of my cards aside from commons to build decks whenever the meta shifts, stop being a fucking baby and be grateful you can build several decks at once.
>>
>>173753670
>blaming your opponent for the design of the game
You ain't the smartest tool in the shed.
>>
>>173753669

>can't take a focused screenshot
>mac
>rank 14 still
>>
>>173753367
No it isn't. I said it acts like a physical card game with rotations. This is a fact. No other digital card game does this
>>
>>173753669
That shieldbearer is not the worst mistake the rogue made.

The worst one is his cardback
>>
>>173753769
when did i say i blamed the opponent? its the shitty devs who cant seem to figure out how to make the game anything but fucking curvestone. fuck em hope this game goes into the gutter with their shit buisness practices, literally fucking dead turn 5, spend 200 dollars get to make 2 whole decks if your lucky, fuck off nigger consider suicide
>>
>>173752803
I played against one that had five fucking ice blocks.
Five.
I still won, but holy SHIT that was annoying.
>>
>>173753780
I just got to rank 13 :^)
>>
>>173753924
What's the best cardback for quest rogue? My bet goes for BRM heroic or Legend.
>>
>>173753837
>No other digital card game does this
This is true. Nobody's arguing otherwise. But comparing this aspect to other online CGs is unfair because other CGs are much newer and don't have enough content for expansions yet. Give them a few years.

It's worth saying that given the exponential increase in collection size with each expansion, rotations might be an inevitable part of any long-running card game.
>>
>>173753391
You don't need lyra for tempo'purify priest, anon, just make shadow visions and for silence priest have 2 faceless shamblers
>>
>>173754026
Un'goro preorder cardback for extra BM.
>>
>>173738840

Quests should have been a play mode available over the course of the year, similar to wild and tavern brawl.

in this play mode, everyone plays their free chosen quest on turn one (with later seasons allowing for discover mechanics), the quests varying depending on the class.

That way they could ensure that everyone gets a go at the new style of play, allowing for better design space in the future (by giving them the chance to change quest outlines down the road.)

Instead we get talentless chucklefucks making impossible-to-clear rogue boards on turn 5 without any possible counters from the community. For an entire year.

In short the current meta sucks and it's turned a cardgame that's close to my heart into a boring timesink. 4 card rebound sucks, losing to antonidas timewarp sucks. Pirate warrior still sucks.
>>
>>173754134
No, no, either christmas or valentine's cardback for THE ULTIMATE BM.
>>
File: 450px-Murloc_Knight_art.jpg (41KB, 450x599px) Image search: [Google]
450px-Murloc_Knight_art.jpg
41KB, 450x599px
Is it just me or has the quality of /hsg/ decreased rapidly over the last few hours?
>>
how is using a certain carback bm u stupid dumb niggers, use whatever the fuck looks good to you and shut the fuck up
>>
>>173754158
your post became worthless the moment you implied rogue quest was OP.
>>
is this the black knight meta?

>taunt warrior
>all those elemental taunts
>silence/taunt priest
>>
Whats the better quest rogue deck?
The violet teacher/moroes one
or the elemental one
>>
>>173754312
how bout u jump off a fucking bridge faggot maybe that will make this place a little better
>>
>>173753484
you have literally no argument unless you can tell me there's some other way to do any of these things

I'll just take the most egregiously retarded one you brought up, which is not being able to interact on your opponent's turn. You wanna know why most digital card games don't let you do this? Because it requires a fuckton of priority stops where you *might* want to cast something, but you probably don't. It's obvious to me you've never played a second of MTGO, nor thought about game design for more than 10 minutes.
>>
>>173754385
shills believe this
>>
Best cardback for EXODIA Mage? I'm thinking either Overwatch cardback, Un'Gorro preorder or Heroic Karazhan.
>>
>>173752803
Yah sometimes the deck just wins. I lost cuz I didn't play around a 5 mana flamestrike setting up for lethal turn 6 with my secret Mage.
>>
>>173753617
Hopefully, if it survives, it will evolve into Magic's retarded inbred cousin, where you have the cancer of standard to chase everyone away from the game and where rich kids set money on fire, then an ACTUAL casual mode in Wild where people can play for fun.
>>
>>173754063
I singled out hs because of its current flaws. Flaws which current competitor don't have. In the future if they do, I will point it out. You cannot say it is unfair to single hs out due to potential flaws it's competitors might have in the future. That is dumb as fuck
>>
>>173754558
>>173754314
Whoops
>>
File: ruuuuuuh.jpg (183KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
ruuuuuuh.jpg
183KB, 1200x675px
Weghuz, a random pro is killing it top 5 eu with this right now. I don't understand why anyone ever thought jade druid was better than jade shaman, especially post-nerf.

Did you miss me?
>>
>Dude is mad at me for playing priest when he is running a standard pirate warrior list with shipcannons

He was mad that I stopped his winstreak, kek
>>
>>173753924
Seriously though, why does everyone use this hideous card back?
>>
how does every warrior have fiery war axe turn 2 with coin always?
>>
File: anduin.jpg (22KB, 480x140px) Image search: [Google]
anduin.jpg
22KB, 480x140px
>>173754731
Priest must be fucking bonkers in wild right now
>>
>>173754650
when people are arguing one thing, you don't just bring up a completely unrelated argument. Hearthstone has many flaws its competitors don't have. That's not the point being raised here. The point is specifically regarding hearthstone's pricing in relation to other online card games. Imagine two people arguing which kind of car has better mileage, then you say "well brand A is built in chinese sweatshops." Yeah, it might be a flaw not present in its competitor, but it's entirely beside the point.
>>
>>173754674
>Spirit Echo + jade

WHO LET THIS THROUGH
>>
>>173754674
the cancer never ends
>>
>>173754950

I don't know what are the top tier lists, but damn, you have a wide range of decks you can play
>>
I dont understand Rogues that waste cards just to get cards when they have an auctioneer on the board, I just fought someone who wasted double preparation into coin into nothing, disgusting
>>
>>173754385
No, this is the Milhouse Manastorm meta.

>Dirty Rat shows that giving opponent free stuff is beneficial
>quest rogue can't deal with a 4/4 body on turn 3
>what are you going to discount for a taunt warrior, his brawl? lol

>>173754527
>you have literally no argument unless you can tell me there's some other way to do any of these things
Just look at Magic Duels for mobile, HS, and SV, and compare common features of the latter two against Magic.

>It's obvious to me you've never played a second of MTGO
I am a level 2 Magic Judge who once won a Magic Online Judge Open event, so I know something about MTGO, steps and priority. I listed "being unable to act during opponent's turn", because it's one of the things that came to mind when I thought about how HS is different from Magic or WoW TCG. Even if I'll give you that one; if you watch a minute of SV gameplay, you can't not start seeing that it's just HS in disguise. Just like most post-HS collectible card games are. The market is ripe for a poor man's Hearthstone, and they provide that.
>>
>meta so cancer not even jade druid can out-cancer it
yup
im leaving
>>
What is the Legendary crafting list from must to never for Un'goro now?
>>
>>173754960
That is stupid and just excuses to ignore the reason why people are complaining about the price. It is stupid to assume that people are complaining about prices because their sole factor is digital card worth and digital card worth alone. You must be shocked that people are complaining for a wide range of reasons.
>>
What's the current silence priest list?
>>
>>173754987
Honestly it sounds fun as fuck to use and I might craft it as soon as I can considering ancestral spirit is one of my absolute favorite cards.

Despite the whole "dude jades lmao" thing from MSG meta (which we aren't even a week away from yet) the slower jade shaman lists without trogg and golem were maybe my favorite decks to play, especially SomiTequila's rank 1 legend list with 2 devolve. Now Thrall can do his thing with all the rage rightfully directed back at Garrosh, shaman is a cool class
>>
As a (somewhat) new player would I be better off putting all of my dust and gold into ungoro or classic?
>>
>>173755402
find a deck on hearthpwn and make it, its what everyone else does. better yet just look up a pirate warrior deck and make that
>>
>>173755324
The big quests you want are Caverns, Fire Plume, and Waygate

Lyra, Kalimos, and to a lesser extent Tarim are all high-value picks.

A good amount of dust needs spending on Epics, however, so keep that in mind.
>>
Can you get banned for lvling up a smurf to get the recruit-a-friend reward?
>>
>>173755281
j a d e d r u i d w a s n e v e r a g o o d d e c k y o u f u c k i n g s h i e l d b e a r e r
>>
>>173754524
I think that means yes
>>
>>173755521
No, in fact it was stated by Blizzard that they are aware that people do it and they're fine with it.
>>
>>173755339
>You must be shocked that people are complaining for a wide range of reasons.
in this case the SPECIFIC complaint that's being addressed is the business model, particularly in relationship to other games. No shit Hearthstone has other problems beside its pricing
>>
If y'all want something fun and weird that works, try this Nzothless Control Paladin. Just mulligan super-hard for board clears and early taunts if you suspect aggro.
>>
>>173755636
>No, in fact it was stated by Blizzard that they are aware that people do it and they're fine with it.

source?
>>
>>173755691
crafted ;)
>>
>>173755676
This might surprise you but people can complain about the business model even if it remains the same but the service provided has changed. Only a moron would consider business model in a vacuum
>>
>>173755730
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20043025769

Five seconds in google; different Blizz game; same situation.
>>
File: medivhadin.png (145KB, 335x583px) Image search: [Google]
medivhadin.png
145KB, 335x583px
>>173755691
>tfw too retarded to post an image

There's a joke to be made about good Control Paladin lists not existing, but fortunately Paladin's great this expansion.
>>
>>173755190
>Magic Duels for mobile
Magic Duels isn't on mobile.
>>
>>173741776
about a year ago or so, around the time when standard released.
>>173741881
yes it did, it was unbelievably OP against mages and paladins.
>>
>>173755505

I crafted 2 of the three, Not feeling mage much this expansion but maybe.

I got Lyra and Jungle Giants and Ozruk as well.

Got any good deck suggestions for Elemental Shaman or Giants Druid? I got enough for two Legendaries
>>
wtf since when does kripp's chat have mods
>>
File: Ben Brode.jpg (69KB, 500x808px) Image search: [Google]
Ben Brode.jpg
69KB, 500x808px
>>
>>173742578
expensive =/= bad.
its definitely the most expensive, but as for solid content, its quite good imo. as in, if every card was free and you judged them purely on quality, not cost.
>>
File: magicduels.png (81KB, 210x392px) Image search: [Google]
magicduels.png
81KB, 210x392px
>>173755867
>Magic Duels isn't on mobile.
Wrong. It's just not on Android.
>>
File: Angler.png (354KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
Angler.png
354KB, 400x543px
Hi, It's Ben Brode here to say to expect Paladin nerfs in the future

Have a card
>>
>>173755804
I guess you just don't understand arguments. Bringing up a complete separate topic that's only tangentially related to the topic at hand is stupid.

In any case this my last (You), this entire post chain is insipid and isn't even talking about videogames any more.
>>
File: rexxar7.jpg (89KB, 754x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rexxar7.jpg
89KB, 754x1080px
>>173755402
go on a deck by deck basis after opening a bit of both if you want, m8, see

>>173747042
>>173748312
>>173752614
for good cheap decks to ladder with, search those archetypes with the keyword budget or cheap and you'll probably find something
>>
>>173742885
WOG sucked. every game revolved around 10-cost cards that werent even fun. the only thing it did right was start to get into more complex mechanics than battlecry/deathrattle and monster types
>>
>>173755402
Classic. Then Un'Goro. Open enough packs that you can build a deck you want, then craft some others. I was only satisfied once I had about all of the commons before I started opening other packs hard.
>>
>>173756160
I had an alright time using C'thun as a finisher in a priest control deck
>>
about to spend 3300 dust on miracle rogue /hsg/

someone stop me if this is a stupid idea
>>
>>173756286
only fags play auctioneer
>>
Is Patches useful in anything other than pirate or quest rogue? I don't want to waste my dust on a legendary only good for one deck.
>>
>>173756056
Huh. So when will it be?
>>
>>173756286
If it has Vilespines, you'll never regret those crafts.
>>
>>173756363
He's played in Quest Rogue.

>>173756403
Hell if I know. Probably never. I don't care either way, since the collection and progress on various platforms isn't shared, so it's mostly useless for me.
>>
File: valeera2.jpg (277KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
valeera2.jpg
277KB, 636x900px
>>173756286
Miracle rogue will always be good, but what exactly are you crafting, sherazin, razorleaf, and what
>>
>>173756512
>the collection and progress on various platforms isn't shared
Holy fuck that's retarded. Is this for real??
>>
>>173756450
>>173756545
1 vilespine, thalnos, and sherazin

>>173756337
ok
>>
>>173756579
Absolutely. That's the reason I and many other people ignore that game.
>>
>>173756113
It is not tangentially related you fucking imbecile. How can you be so fucking stupid not to see it.

Pretend Blizzard removed all quest tomorrow, or their next expansion has more cards with all the extra cards being filler cards. Sure they can keep their pricing model the same but these factors contribute to people complaining because despite the pricing model being the same the game is more expensive to play or more unsatisfying to play.

Flaws in a game affect the consumers outlook on a pricing model even if the model remains the same. You know this is true so you try to pretend if the game suddenly turned into shit that is only "tangentially related" to the price model. No it isn't you moron. It is linked.

Go slink back into your corner shill. When people start to diss Hearthstone again then you can come out of the woodwork.
>>
>>173755996
True. Expensive =/= Bad
But getting more expensive while the quality of the game is dropping = Bad.

You cannot justify removing shit like
Ice lance and then the inclusion of more OTK variants while at the same time making your game even more expensive to play.
>>
>>173756606
>sherazin
why
why
whyyyy
it does nothing for miracle
>>
>>173756606
If you have the dust for it, then go for it. Thalnos is another card that will never not be a relevant deck choice, even if you don't see him too often right now he is a viable option in many (non garrosh or rexxar) decks you see right now
>>
File: 1491617351551.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491617351551.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>>173756891

It's a resilient threat that you can reliably revive several times a game. How is that not good?
>>
>>173757029
keep going....
>>
>stay up late just to go from literally 1 win away from rank 10 to going on a losing streak all the way to rank 12
>every single win was some bullshit, I mean T1 backstab-coin-counterfeit coin-edwin bullshit that you literally just lose to

This is what I get to go to bed off of. Goodnight everyone, if I can't get to rank 10 tomorrow God officially doesn't want me to play this piece of shit game anymore and I'm uninstalling, that's the ultimately wager I'm now making, wish me luck!
>>
>>173756545
What's wrong with her face?
>>
File: 1456284284758.jpg (53KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1456284284758.jpg
53KB, 500x383px
>there are people in this general who don't own every single common and rare from classic
>>
>>173757097

Eyes are too far apart
>>
>>173757041
>several times a game.
just how long do you think your games with miracle rogue will be?
>>
File: 1395120754338.png (18KB, 146x187px) Image search: [Google]
1395120754338.png
18KB, 146x187px
>pull HUGE edwin on turn one going second
>taunt golem
>hex
>>
>>173757239
[Heh, greetings intensifies]

Also you can rez him easily two or three turns in a row with hallucination and mimic pods
>>
:thinking:
>>
>>173757405
>hallucination and mimic pods
okay so clearly this is not miracle rogue

do you have Leeroy in there at least? I'm not saying you shouldn't play those cards, just that its not miracle rogue.
>>
>>173757204
I don't have 6 rares but 4 of those I dusted after they got nerfed
>>
>>173757408
King Dred; best anti dirty rat tech.
>>
>>173737724
You're incredibly retarded. Everybody knows how the game works. Saying that the wording is consistent and obvious without having it played and seen what it does is just stupid. Keep acting like you're a genius and that I don't know how the quests trigger. blizzard loves retards like you defending them.
>>
Sherazin is good.
Deal with it fags.
>>
>>173757569
Isn't the core of miracle auctioneer and cold blood
>>
>>173757846
How exactly do you make him work without having an empty hand all the time?
>>
who the fuck is using cthun deathrattle priest
>>
File: 49673.png (192KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
49673.png
192KB, 286x395px
So is Dirty Rat now the best tech card in the game?
>>
>>173758015

People who got back into the game because of the new expansion

On the launch day I played against like 5 c'thun decks and after they probably got crushed by every deck I hope they understand HS is a shitty game and never comeback
>>
File: valeera5.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
valeera5.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>173757084
If only there were more good Valeera, I keep posting the same stuff :( . If anyone here has a secret doijin including her than I'll be very excited and grateful to hear about it
>>
>>173758054
That would be Snibedi Snab.
>>
>>173758001
You still play auctioneers and draw your deck.
Rogue has fuckton of cheap shit.
Flower rogue is pretty fucking good right now.
>>
>>173757569
How is it not miracoli again? He's probably talking about Eloise's list or something. Something had to take up the space of drake and pillager and such.
>>
>>173758169
doing gods work anon.
Valeera is best girl
>>
File: arino5.jpg (90KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
arino5.jpg
90KB, 1200x900px
>>173758170

>playing face hunter
>climbing ladder on first couple of days of expansion
>mostly facing pirate warrior and quest rogue
>main deck two crabs
>go from rank 20 to rank 10 in two days.
>>
is exodia mage proof team 5 has no playtesters
>>
>>173758395
>rank 20 to rank 10 in 2 days
do you think thats an achievement or something?
>>
>>173758520

It is for me
>>
>>173758054
>drak op dirty rat twice
>stolen dirty rat pulls warriors dirty rat
why tech it, just steal it lmao like cmon are you a shitter or smth
>>
File: valeera.jpg (227KB, 1218x608px) Image search: [Google]
valeera.jpg
227KB, 1218x608px
>>173758169
Valeera is miles better than Maiev.
>>
File: Innervates Behind You.gif (326KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Innervates Behind You.gif
326KB, 300x400px
> vicious aggro druid still trending
>>
>>173758478
>is exodia mage proof team 5 has no playtesters

HS is a proof of that in itself
>>
>>173739350
void terror weeps a single tear
>>
>>173758478
just tech memer of mysteries
>>
>>173758520
Anon, I know you are probably autistic, and you don't understand certain subtleties of conversation, but the implication in that other Anon's greentext was that he was playing fairly casually, over the course of two days, and got unexpected results, easily. This might be hard to fathom at first, but if you have any more questions I am happy to clarify.
>>
File: fledgeling.png (176KB, 768x338px) Image search: [Google]
fledgeling.png
176KB, 768x338px
>>173758608
Exodia mage did not remove it when i dropped it and got faced for 22
>>
>>173755845
don't have wickerflame, elise or tarim

I put in 2 stonehill defenders, any suggestions for the third?
>>
Is anyone here playing aggro? How are you faring in an exp with more taunts than ever before?
>>
>>173758752
is this sweetieposting
>>
>>173758114
but it was like cthun + deathrattle quest + lyra + that other weird preist legendary (summon 1 1 copies of board)
>>
>>173758752
>>173758923
I dunno but I need this to catch on

if for no other reason than some autists on 4chan might actually learn something
>>
Is the arena guaranteed to drop Un'goro packs?
>>
>>173758949

Then I have no idea wtf was going on there

That's actually pretty fucking weird since cthun, herald and lyra go in such different decks
>>
>>173759039

Arena will always give you a pack of the latest expansion.
>>
>>173758891
Elise is kinda necessary for late-game reach in case your opponent gets good removal value. Stonehill sorta covers that base a bit by letting you discover Tarim and Tirion, but they don't consistently find you such reach. Maybe Ysera or Alex might be good, but they're far harder to find room to play than Elise.
>>
>>173759039
The one pack is guaranteed to be Un'goro one, it can drop other standard ones in rare cases when you are lucky enough.
>>
>>173759069
yeah i was obs-ing a game taunt warrior vs them and just kept laughing at friend because they just kept pulling shit out of their ass and he couldn't hero power them down
>>
>>173758891
just play mind control or something
>>
File: Kripp.jpg (22KB, 291x420px) Image search: [Google]
Kripp.jpg
22KB, 291x420px
>>173759069
>>173758995
Must have been Kripp trying to make another absolutely terrible "lets jam every archetype into one"-type deck, or the netdecking aftermath
>>
File: featured-direhornhatchling.jpg (88KB, 780x250px) Image search: [Google]
featured-direhornhatchling.jpg
88KB, 780x250px
What is best counter to autism warrior?
>>
>>173759485
cthun deathrattle priest
>>
>>173759485
Rogue or priest probably
>>
>>173759485
Paladin. Equality, peacekeeper, hydrologist discovering repentance, hero power naturally strong v rag power.
>>
>>173758054
>Enemy finishes quest
>I play dirty rat and pull the battlecry quest minion
>>
>>173759485
Nothing counters it, it's tier 1
>>
>>173759604
as if paladin quest wasn't shit enough...
>>
>>173759604
Imagine if taunt warrior just had a big taunt with battlecry for rag hero power. It would be so much better because you could dirty rat it.
>>
>>173759485
Silence priest tech'd with mass dispel.
>>
File: nnnsss.gif (1007KB, 332x187px) Image search: [Google]
nnnsss.gif
1007KB, 332x187px
>14-0
>>
File: mrrglerange.png (180KB, 179x799px) Image search: [Google]
mrrglerange.png
180KB, 179x799px
> Checking stats to see where meta is going
Wait. Why paladin suddenly second best deck?
>>
File: 400px-Tracking_-_art.jpg (111KB, 400x457px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Tracking_-_art.jpg
111KB, 400x457px
>>173759746
I mean quest rogue is perhaps tier 1 overall (we'll see when vs posts their data on the 15th) but it gets countered by zoo and face hunter
>>
>draft nuElise in arena
>go ten wins and every time I played the card it was fun to play
>want to craft it
>don't know in what kind of deck to run it

Quest warrior, maybe?
>>
>>173759881
Pala is back baby
>>
I just read this discussion on price/business model and would like to add my 2 cents.

First off I don't really play this game very much but the ungoro stuff looked pretty cool so I decided to try it out. With the free dust from rag, sylv, and Drake I was able to make a viable ladder deck with and still have 3000 dust left over, mostly because I had half the cards but even still the extra dust covered all of those. This is the first time after a new expansion that I haven't felt completely fucked because I don't play enough to have dust and gold built up. I'm also pretty happy about the removal of adventures because there was often incredible cards in there that are really hard to get because of the amount of gold you need. Honestly the only thing I don't like about the current system is that build your own deck brawls exist.
>>
>>173759956
see
>>173759136
>>173755845
>>
>>173759956
Burgle Rogue.
>>
>>173759956
Looks like many greed decks are running her from priest and warriors to mages and paladins.
>>
I'M WARNING YOU

best voice lines?
>>
>>173760126
This document looks legally binding.
>>
File: 200px-Stormwatcher(55562).png (92KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Stormwatcher(55562).png
92KB, 200x276px
>>173760126
> Lightning strikes twice!
> *dies*
>>
>>173760008
That is stupid. Adventures was a flat 20 dollars for all the cards. It acted as buffer zone for you to save towards the next expansion, reinvigorated the meta which heavy cash investment. Adventures are a good thing for players but they didn't make more money for Blizzard so they cut it. The only reason you don't feel completely fucked is because you got the extra dust from cards pushed into HoF which won't happen in the next expansion. Someone actually made a post on reddit and compared Expansions + Adventures to post Expansions using only F2P mechanics, if you are not paying money, you should ideally start saving up 10 days after the release of Ungoro to reach parity in card amount compared to pre removal of adventure. The only people defending the removal of adventures are idiots or blizzardrones.
>>
>>173760014
I didn't get the sunkeeper in any packs, but I opened warrior's quest. Apart from him and Elise I have all of the cards in that deck. I don't want to craft him.
>>
>>173760298
I'm new to hearthstone in general, but I've got a few adventures.

They're really not going to be making more of them?
That sucks. I really liked them.
>>
>>173760126
ILLUMINATE
>>
>>173760298

adventures were shit because they forced you to save up thousands of gold, weeks sof play time and a bunch of filler shit you didn't even want/can't use while the stuff you do want/can use is behind 3 wings.

With expansions you can craft the few things you want right away.
>>
I am presently surprised, this meta is actually alright, I'm having fun.
>>
File: KAR_030a.png (157KB, 256x369px) Image search: [Google]
KAR_030a.png
157KB, 256x369px
> play 50 druid cards
some of you are alright, don't come to ladder tonight
>>
>>173760126
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elUVA0O93Oo
>>
>>173760298
>>173760398
Adventures were the only thing I spent money on because I knew what I was getting and they were cheaper(especially if you buy a wing or two with gold). Now that they're more or less gone, Blizzard won't be getting a penny from me.
>>
>>173760398
You saved thousands of gold and then you were able to get ALL the cards and play ALL the decks.

You saved thousands of gold and you don't even get ALL the cards and at most play 1-2 decks.

Only a moron will think the latter is better.
>>
>>173760392
Yes. Adventures = less money.
For 20 dollars, you could get all the cards in the expansion.
For 50 dollars, you couldn't even get 30% of the cards in this expansion.

Kripp had to open over 350 packs for him to get all the cards.
>>
>>173760610
>Kripp had to open over 350 packs for him to get all the card

He had like only half the legendaries when he opened 350 packs
>>
>>173760610
>>173760690

Yeah, he didn't start getting lucky with legendaries until the amazon packs, his self bought packs gave a lot of dupes, it was ridiculous.
>>
>>173760510

>You saved thousands of gold and then you were able to get ALL the cards and play ALL the decks.

You could only play *ALL* the decks if you already had all the other cards. For people with large gaps in the collection most adventure cards are wasted. They only need/want the ones that can help their current available decks.

It's more efficient in terms of gold/money per card sure, but it's less efficient if you want/use only a small handful of cards you could just craft outright from a regular expansion.
>>
File: eloise2.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
eloise2.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
>>173760392
In terms of liking them, they said that coming next expansion they will start releasing free single player content and now that it doesn't have to be artificially easy so all shitters can get their cards from adventures they bought for they can make them as hard or unique as they like. I hope it's decent

I personally am the type of person who finds 5 or 6 decks he likes each xpac and sticks to those and rearranges when I'm feeling a change (f2p), so I don't mind the 3 xpacs a year because that just means more cards which is bueno.

>>173760220
aurally there is NOTHING more satisfying than double SONIC BOOM into LIKE SWATTING-LIKE SWATTING-LIKE SWATTING INSECTS for a kill from half health into malfurion death noises
>>
Just hit rank 5 with my Velen shadowvision mindblast otk list. Who /originaldecks/ here?
>>
Vicious fledgling has to be one of the most hilarious cards ever released
>>
>>173760982
I only play my own decks but stuck around rank 10 sadly.

I've gotten over 5 many other seasons with my own decks though and once to legend.
>>
>>173760982

Going through the deck building process is more than half the game, people who just copy decks disgust me.
>>
>>173759485
From my experience Quest mage fucking destroys you, warrior is uncapable of killing you before about turn 7-8, and mage can set up and just go off.

>>173759517
This matchup up is actually pretty fucking easy for warrior, and it's basically an auto win if you run mosh or deathwing and get them off. The only issue is if you can't get your quest running by turn 9-10.
>>
>>173760748
That is fucking stupid because all more expansions does is create larger and larger gaps in people collections. Not only can you unable to get all the cards in the current expac, you might need to craft older crafts in older expacs to play your current cards.

How the fuck is it more efficient in terms of gold/money per card? Only a literal retard or a blizzardrone can think a concept meant to create more gaps in collections is somehow more efficient.
>>
>>173761174
That is a nice combo you have.
It would be a pity if something happened to it.
>>
>>173761089
They're truly sickening plebs.
>>
File: 1475704587.png (204KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475704587.png
204KB, 500x600px
Have you washed your face recently, /hsg/?
>>
>>173761232

But gaps don't matter if you can already play the decks you want to play. The fuck do I need all the cards and all the decks for if I only playing x or y?

>How the fuck is it more efficient in terms of gold/money per card?

I was agreeing that the adventures were more efficient you fucking dense shit. But efficiency per card doesn't' matter when you don't want half of them.
>>
File: amara-warden-of-hope.png (153KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
amara-warden-of-hope.png
153KB, 278x278px
I'm in love with Amara, Warden of Hope!
>>
>>173761463
You are safe now anon
>>
>>173761463

>Pirate player was mad at me because I was playing quest while also playing Reno

Just gimme all the healing senpai
>>
>>173761593
i was hoping at least one person was running a meme deck like that
>>
File: 55584.png (195KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
55584.png
195KB, 286x395px
>>173760437
Have the same quest. Time to kill some taunt niggers
>>
>>173761463
>no rule 34 of sexy stone ladies

C'mon man, they have something for every fucking thing else.
>>
>JtU ended up being better than ToG
how did this happen bros
>>
File: 1434250235169.jpg (64KB, 491x713px) Image search: [Google]
1434250235169.jpg
64KB, 491x713px
>>173761593
>mfw killing a wild priest before they can complete quest or reno
>>
>>173761428
Hurr durr fuck off retard. Won't the same logic apply better to adventures since there is no gaps and you have a wider choice of decks you want to play?

>The fuck do I need all the cards and all the decks for if I only playing x or y?
Because only a retard would think paying more for less is a good thing so long as you get to play X or Y despite you being able to play X or Y or Z and pay less as your other option. Only blizzard can condition such morons like you.

>But efficiency per card doesn't' matter when you don't want half of them.
Here is the thing. Not only do expansions cost more, most of the time you can't even keep half of the cards you open because they are duplicates. No only is adventure more efficient in giving you cards you don't have, they also aren't subjected to duplicates or RNG or cost a lot more.

And that is not accounting for half the expansion being instantly invalidated the moment a new expansion drops. How many jade cards still see play? How many Cthun cards still see play? Those are both from the MORE expension expansions. So not only are you paying more in a single release, these cards you paid more for being outdated the moment a new expansion is dropped due to the sheer volume of new cards and mechanics compared to adventure which is more of a booster shot to for the meta.
>>
>>173761651

I'm playing the most greedy ass reno quest kazakus nzoth priest in wild
>>
>>173761710
whats tog
>>
File: reaction114.jpg (92KB, 629x797px) Image search: [Google]
reaction114.jpg
92KB, 629x797px
>>173739350
>mfw jeweled macaw into ravenous pterrordax just now
>>
File: Ravenous_Pterrordax(55510).png (175KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
Ravenous_Pterrordax(55510).png
175KB, 286x395px
why isnt this a hunter card?
>>
>>173761757

I'm not even talking about buying packs, I am talking about just crafting the few cards that you need to immediately get going.

Adventures are a shitty way to paywall content and packs are a shitty way to rng wall content.

Crafting with a dust reserve is the only relevant want to play and then just dust whatever you earn from packs as you play for the next exp.
>>
>>173761954
Because without PO zoo needed to stay relevant. Do not worry hunter got his fair share of good cards too.
>>
>>173761954
>Destroy your own minion
gee I wonder
>>
>>173761954

Because they already got the 3/2 adapt 2-drop and saccing creatures is part of warlock identity
>>
>>173762034
lmao if that was a hunter card u would run 2 of it in every fucking deck
>>
>>173761954
>betraying your beasts

Absolutely deceitful.
>>
How are your legend climbs going guys?

It's my first time trying the climb. Hit the cap on daily gold for the first time today, ended it right after hitting rank 3. Feeling really good about my progress so far and my chances at legend.

Running Midrange Hunter, not sure if Dire Wolf Alpha makes the cut, but not sure what I'd replace with... Beastrager, Golakka, Fiery Bat don't seem to cut it.
>>
>>173762141
the circle of life my guy, sacrifice 1 ally cat to that thing
>>
>>173762187
whats your current list?
>>
>>173761757
look m8 i don't care about your dipshit arguments all I want is to never have to pay 2100 gold for the next flamewaker
adventures were a mistake and I argued they should be deleted before blizzard said a word about that; it seems obvious to me that you salty cucks are whining about muh jewishness because you have to whine about every change team 5 makes being for the worse
even if your arguments are valid, it's because you're comparing them to the hypothetical where adventures continued being pushed at their current price scheme when blizzard has explicitly shown willingness to jack prices up, the fact that paywalled cards are efficient because of a mathematical fluke has no bearing on the fact that paywalls are a stupid, stupid idea and dust is a good system
>>
>>173761963
>I am talking about just crafting the few cards that you need to immediately get going.
Wrong. Just look at this expansion alone. How many "few" cards do you need to craft to test all the available decks? Are you going to netdeck like a little bitch for that T1 deck and only craft that? What if you want to experiment with none meta decks? Oh you are fucked. Better give Blizzard more money.

>Use your dust
Oh wait you ran out of dust. Now you have to buy more packs.

>Adventures are a shitty way to paywall content and packs are a shitty way to rng wall content.
Adventures is cheaper than expansions both in terms of gold or money unless you literally just only want to play ONE deck which is fucking retarded and probably the only way a blizzdrone like you can win the argument by saying "expansions are better than adventures for the players that only want to play one deck and never experiment with new cards"

>Crafting with a dust reserve is the only relevant want to play
No. That is an extremely inefficient way to play. It forces you to pick and choose what decks you want play. Which is only good for blizzard and not for the players.

>then just dust whatever you earn from packs as you play for the next exp.
And what if suddenly the card is relevant in the next expansion. Oh no you have more gaps in your collection. And it will only snowball unless you pay 50 dollars to get more packs which doesn't even guarentee you half the content in the expansion despite being 2 times more expensive in cash compared to adventures.

No matter how you spin this these are facts
Expansions cost more.
Expansions don't give you all the content
Expansions cost 2 times more
Expansions tend to invalidate more content despite your content already costing more
Expansions have RNG and duplication and dust returns are shit.

Your only argument is that
Expansions cost less than adventures if you only want to play ONE deck
Literally that is your only argument. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>173762281
>Double of Everything
Alleycat
Jeweled Macaw
Kindly Grandma
Charged Razormaw
Dire Wolf Alpha
Scavenging Hyena
Animal Companion
Skill Command
Deadly Shot
Eaglehorn Bow
Rat Pack
Unleash the Doggies
Houndmaster
Tundra Rhino
Savannah Highmane
>>
>>173762392
2100 gold is 20 packs.
21 packs might not even net you one legendary.
2100 gold nets you flamewalker plus other cards.
21 packs WILL not guarentee you a meta relevant deck

If you want to suck massive cock and only play a deck with flamewalker then you got a point. But that is a fucking moronic statement to make because no one only wants to play a flamewalker deck.

My explanation is hypothetical? Your explanation is even more fucking absurb. Your argument is that paywall are stupid but expansions are even bigger paywalls and in only very specific situations which don't exist are the "better"
>>
>>173760982
Eh? But no thaurissan?
>>
>>173762503
you could put in a golakka crawler to deal with pirates plus beast synergy
>>
So I am assuming its safe to say which cards are viable thus far.

I already have the Warrior Quest and Lyra, should I craft the Rogue quest and be done with it?

>>173739616
Im running something similar to this deck but without Sherizan, it actually works pretty well so I am not sure he is worth a craft when I can only craft 3 legos.
>>
>>173762687
I'm on the fence on it. Pirates are actually kinda rare from what I've seen, but I think that it being a 2/3 might actually make it more useful sometimes anyways.

I opened two golden crawlers, might as well try it.
>>
>>173762187
NA is chalk full of quest warriors that basically shit on this deck unless you curve perfectly.
I'm so tired of quest warrior.
>>
>>173762786
Just use one crawler.
>>
File: 55457-sherazin-corpse-flower.png (356KB, 400x569px) Image search: [Google]
55457-sherazin-corpse-flower.png
356KB, 400x569px
>People shitting on this card before release
>It's actually good

Typical
>>
>>173762816
Deadly Shot my friend.

You get a board early and drop a deadly shot on an Alley Armorsmith, it's almost GG. I'd say the matchup is actually not that unfavored in my experience.
>>
>>173752914
Did you ever play magic online? It's existed for a very long time even prior to the planeswalkers which, even that, existed before hearthstone.

Saying hearthstone is the first online tcg or to even have those aesthetics is ignorance and saying another game is actually copying a blizzard game is just hysterical.
>>
>>173760126
Really liking Lyra
>>
>>173762883
it can't get brawled away while dormant...
>>
>>173762503
I don't have rat packs, what can I use instead?
>>
File: 1487550871615.jpg (25KB, 539x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1487550871615.jpg
25KB, 539x1104px
>>173762816
Mate just run a deck that does very well against taunt warrior until the meta shifts - because you've been buttfucking them from shieldbearer to legend.
>>
>>173762887
Any replacements for kindly grandmother?
>>
>>173762739
I'd say Kalimos or Elise if you want something fun and viable.
Keep in mind that Kalimos requires you to craft the entire Elemental package.

Umbra is under-performing right now but I can't help but feel he needs 1 broken deathrattle to be viable.
>>
>>173759923

check data reaper live

quest rogue is tier 3
>>
>>173763107
Ravasaur is good, there is also vicious meme.
>>
File: shera.webm (576KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
shera.webm
576KB, 286x395px
>>173762883

he has a rad gold animation too.
>>
>>173763141
One broken deathrattle will send priest to T1. Blizzard won't allow that.
>>
File: 154375484.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
154375484.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>remove conceal cause "it was used too much"
>fiery waraxe is still in the game
>innervate is still in the game
>>
>>173760982
what spells do you run in your deck homeboy
>>
>>173762883
People really underestimated who easy it is to revive her with all the new cheap shit

She can easily revive 4 turns in a row just by playing your regular shit
>>
>>173763262
>Remove ice lance
>Include time warp
>>
>>173763325
Yes. That is why I play priest. Nothing like seeing your opponent play Sherazin or a 22/22 Edwin and it getting silenced.
>>
>>173762883

The only thing I hate about it is the art

HS was never great in the character design department but oh boy thats bad
>>
File: EX1_565.png (156KB, 256x369px) Image search: [Google]
EX1_565.png
156KB, 256x369px
Don't forget that broken shit and hex. Shaman is most cancerous class now. Why he is allowed to bypass taunts for free with them and devolve (the most cancer of cancers) and even summon infinite cheap bodies on top of that?
>>
>>173762074
thats not the point at all, thematically you are sacrificing something, so its a warlock card.
>>
File: toxic.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
toxic.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
How many more wins am I looking at?
>>
I just tried a day of silence priest and it maybe would have been good 2 sets ago. Even with the new tutor card, its terribly inconsistent and struggles for card space to combat both aggro and control. When it works, its somewhat fun but theres too many combo pieces that become dead cards when you cant draw the next piece
>>
>>173763419
>now
lol
>>
File: rexxar.jpg (196KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
rexxar.jpg
196KB, 1191x670px
I just won a 20+ turn game against a N'Zoth priest who got off Amara from 7, drew both dragon fire potions and copied his 5/4 twice with that new Blood Warrior-esque warrior card he got from wherever the fuck.

I w i l l h u n t y o u d o w n
>>
>>173763262
>remove conceal cause "it was used too much"
A classic card
>fiery waraxe is still in the game
A basic card
>innervate is still in the game
A basic card

Bravo anon, bravo!
>>
File: 17JCQCo.png (621KB, 417x618px) Image search: [Google]
17JCQCo.png
621KB, 417x618px
>>173763405
I like her neet dormant art.
>>
Taunt warrior is cancer
>>
>Play dirty rat turn after mage finishes her quest
>Pull out the fucking Doomsayer
>Can't kill it because I only have slam for apprentice
>Destroys my board
>However she doesn't play the combo
>Nice
>Topdeck second dirty rat very next turn
>Ok we got it this time for sure
>Play it
>Pulls arcanologist
>REEEEEEEEE
>Slam it and pass
>She unloads combo

I've failed in my quest to keep cancer out of rank 5, forgive me my friends, for RNGesus has forsaken me.
>>
Purify Priest was doing really well for me until I queued against a Secret Mage and 3 elemental shamans in a row

is it normal to be this disadvantaged against the shamans or am I just bad at the deck
>>
>>173763520

>soon
>>
>>173763097
Does leaf rogue have the board presence to pressure a brawl with no meme flower active?
>>
>>173763526
found aggro shittier
>>
>>173763526
deadly shot/mark shitter
>>
>>173763568
Giants, VanCleef
>>
Are there any good Classic Legendary remaining? The only good one I can think of is Leeroy and Thalnos.

Alex is only good with Mage.
Mali isn't worth shit without Emperor or Aviana Kun combo.
Ysera is way to greedy, only works in super slow meta.

I have some leftover dust and I am against crafting cards that will eventually rotate out if I can craft a core Neutral instead.
>>
>>173763520
>We will get you out of that shell, Anon!
>>
>>173763552
How did you lose to secret meme?
He can't even use your minions.
>>
>>173763634
That seems more execute targets.
>>
>>173763675
Here is what he ended up doing
He managed to pull out a sorcerer's apprentice
clone it 3 times
summoned antonidas
brought me down from full health to 0 with 0 mana fireballs

Is this a normal thing I haven't played HS in a while
>>
>>173763691
not when you pop them out the same turn
>>
how much does using a deck tracker actually help
>>
> quest warrior is shittiest quest
> quest hunter will break the game
never trust /hsg/ card opinions, man
>>
>>173763650
Can't have good classic legendary, they clog up design space, off to the hall of fame they good.

All class legendaries that are good in their archtype are still good.
Tony. Tirion. Edwin.

For the neutrals? Nah. Leeroy and Thalnos. Maybe African American Knight if the meta goes super taunt heavy.
>>
File: ysera.png (2MB, 1476x1114px) Image search: [Google]
ysera.png
2MB, 1476x1114px
>>173763650
ysera for sure
don't talk shit about ysera..
>>
>>173757097
dicks suckin lips that unfortunately look like they were taken straight from a barbie doll
>>
File: phil.png (143KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
phil.png
143KB, 250x375px
>>173763107
>>173763125
see
>>173752614
this is a very good list with decent tech against warrior ladder

Two Words: Greetings, Traveler.
>>
>>173763125
Kindly Grandmother is incredibly valuable, I'm not sure what I'd replace her with. She gives you a sticky beast, good stats for value, and makes it much easier to land Houndmaster and Charged Razormaw. It also combos really well with Scavenging Hyena and Tundra Rhino to break the grandma and immediately hit with big bad wolf.

I would recommend saving 1400 for that wing of Karazhan or playing a different build of deck honestly. But if you're set on it, Golakka Crawler or Ravasaur Runt or something.

>>173763107
Some people recommend Vicious Fledgling or Ravasaur Runt.
>>
>>173763520
>I knew I should have stayed home today
>>
>>173763734
Uh... It wasn't secret mage. It was combo *exodia* mage, this is a thing now.
>>
>>173763830

Ysera in what deck, tho?
>>
>>173763758
a fair bit, but it depends on the deck. its very good for decks like miracle were you go through most of your cards. It can be important to know how much direct damage you have left in your deck.
>>
>>173763758
honestly, it's gotten me more lazier when it comes to observing the game
it does have those neat elements like showing you which card is the coin, which are from a discover and so on
>>
>>173763862
every deck, just cause
>>
>>173763861
Whatever the fuck it was
I was amazed
But i'm more worried about elemental shamans that keep raping me
and now i'm queued into another elemental shaman
>>
File: IMG_2161.jpg (29KB, 540x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2161.jpg
29KB, 540x233px
>WoW still has a sub fee and charges full price for expansions
>Dividing Starcraft 2 into three full priced DLCs
>real money auction house in Diablo
>charging 20 bucks for Necromancer
>Removing adventures from Hearthstone because they're too economical for the consumer
>shutting down non profit legacy servers while refusing to offer wow classic to fans

How can anyone unironically defend Blizzard for being greedy shits? They've been consistently on this path for over 10 years. Wew!
>>
>>173763650
Deathwing and Black Knight can be used. Tirion is good again, because Paladin is back.
>>
>>173763650
Jaraxxus
>>
>>173763552
Heres some tips, you have a ton to deal with their wipes since your minions can tank the blizzards, flamestrikes, and save your 0 cost silence for their doomsayer. Tech in a dirty rat and know when to drop it when you got shadow word death ready to eat up their giantfin/tony/alex. Remember, you can silence off freeze off your minions.
>>
>>173763262
Conceal was removed because it was uninteractive cancer.
Warrior would be unplayable without FWA.
Druid's entire class is balanced around innervate.
>>
>>173763650
Deathwing is still good too. Risky, but a helluva finisher. Sees play now in some Handlock decks as well as Control / Taunt Warrior. When you absolutely must flip the board over like a tantruming ten year old, he does it with style.
>>
>>173763941
who is defending them and saying they arent greedy shits?
>>
>>173763490
Play the tempo version without Big Guys and silences and with classic control priest cards (pyro, auchenai circle, blademaster, etc.) if you want a more consistent deck. They're the same but without the handlock dead turn playstyle, look up J4ckiechan's list he hit high legend really fucking quick with it
>>
>>173763862
Ramp Druid or Control Shaman
>>
>>173764003
>conceal was removes because it was uninteractive
>intruduced uninteractable rag and le epic time mage
>>
>>173763986
If you got no swpain or silence for the doomsayer, potion of madness into purify can do in a pinch
>>
>>173763920
The trick to elemental shaman is just taunting your cards up forcing him to hex them and draw the game out while you wait for your nuts which should be

>Mass dispel
>Divine spirit x 2
>Inner fire x 1

Play patient and play defensive. You are the one who has the burst not him.
>>
File: 1611887-tirion.png (523KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
1611887-tirion.png
523KB, 658x960px
>>173763650
Edwin, Tirion, Jaraxxus, Gromm, Bloodmage, Leeroy.

I havent seen Mr.T in so long.
>>
>>173764127
>Divine spirit x 2
>Inner fire x 1
what the fuck with meta when shit like this is viable strategy
>>
>>173764206
Turn 5 lethal my man. The number of decks that can do this is higher now, rather than lower. Reminder, slowing down the meta is speeding it up.
>>
>>173764198
I already own Edwin, Gromm, JAaraxxus & Bloodmage.

Thinking of Crafting Leeroy but with PO gone he only works in Rogue and Pirate warrior.

Im cheap with my dust since im F2P, I might just craft him eventually with Sherizan and Rogue quest.
>>
>>173764127
thanks man
I guess i'm getting too overwhelmed too early on when he's aggressive as fuck and i'm just scrambling to keep my board alive

I'm literally 2-8 on this shit son
>>
>>173764206
Silence priest is a viable deck in this meta. Haven't you heard?
>>
Remember when rogue had aoe?
>>
not really
>>
how am i supposed to interact with the warrior hero power?
>>
>>173764354
What list are you using?
>>
>>173764396
Remember when rogue's class identity was weapons instead of design space?
>>
Building a Wild deck is so overwhelming with options now holy fuck.
>>
>>173764469
the one on hearthpwn
>>
>>173763862

I made a dragon priest that is pretty alright and put ysera in to deal with taunt warrior and midrange ele decks lategame.
>>
>>173762883
rogue legendaries, man
>xaril is a 4 mana bloodfen raptor!
>shaku is just worse than huckster!
>sherazin dies to lightning bolt!

people are always spouting "being a rogue player is suffering" because they're shit rogues

i am very disappointed that sherazin doesn't say "feed me" or something though
>>
>>173764396
Remember when turn 5 lethal was frowned upon?
>>
>>173764515
The updated one or the one that has 2 bittertide?
>>
>>173764482
No? that was always warrior.

Rogue's identity was "unfair shit constantly."
>>
>>173764482
>>173764396
>class with the most busted core set in the game
>>
Which card has the biggest tits in hearthstone?
>>
>>173764593
Did you forget the og miracle rogue, and oil rogue?
>>
>>173764589
the regular because my dust is low to tech in the updated cards
>>
File: sludge.jpg (33KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
sludge.jpg
33KB, 400x393px
>>173764638

titties feel funny
>>
File: Bainebloodhoof.jpg (320KB, 799x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Bainebloodhoof.jpg
320KB, 799x1190px
>>173763578
Taunt warrior is not even a fucking control deck like fedora warrior of olde, it's a slower oppressive midrange/tempo deck that is impossibly frustrating against similar to dragon priest
>>
>reddit's goldfish-tier mentality has already forgotten how terrible and exploitative the pricing for this game is

Welp, there goes my hope that that's ever getting better.
>>
>>173764664
Tbh the fair the regular one was made when the meta was still more pirate warrior and aggro decks trying to rush down quest rogue before it got updated to the vs taunt warrior and curvestone meta. Still a fun deck to play. I piloted it to Rank 8 before changing it to the updated list. Sitting at rank 5 testing garbage decks now.
>>
>>173764658
That was exactly what I was thinking of. That deck was buff your hero power dagger to stupid amounts and then destroy your opponents shit. Warrior has always been the weapon class, this isnt up for debate.
>>
>>173764747
but the autistic neet never forgets
>>
>>173764608
>blizzard tried to give rogue design space by making bad cards for rogue again
>fucks up and made them really broken cards instead
You cant make this shit up
>>
File: IMG_6076.jpg (118KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6076.jpg
118KB, 400x600px
>>173760126
RIP a god among men
>>
>>173764747

People have been upset at the games pricing since its inception and it's only gotten worse, blizzard does not and will never give a shit. HS is a gold mine and they will go as far as they can to exploit it and people will keep paying because >muh blizzard
>>
>>173764747
You are going to wake the shills up. Stop it.
>>
Still waiting for a viable quest paladin deck
>>
File: file.png (8KB, 251x265px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
8KB, 251x265px
When is a good time to take a break when tilted?
>>
turns out living mana is pretttty good!
>>
>>173764815
I know but it's fucking awful seeing my friend pay 200 fucking dollars for this shit

I gues they still seem to enjoy it, but jesus fuck
>>
>>173764870
Time to hit up hearthpwn for the latest memes.
>>
>>173764759
Considering this was the first class that relied on weapons for lethal, its hard not to call it a weapon class originally. Its strongest card, blade flurry, was a card that needs a weapon to proc. now, rogue cant stand the sight of a weapon.
>>
>>173764806

>Where's my cup?
>>
File: 49715.png (181KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
49715.png
181KB, 286x395px
>>173764898
> living mana
nothing personel kid
>>
>>173764939
weapons are bad for rogue class because they made hero power useless
>>
>>173764939
the issue is that dagger up is one of the strongest hero powers in the game, so playing weapons as a rogue is bad
>>
File: wVbpjhy.png (618KB, 548x683px) Image search: [Google]
wVbpjhy.png
618KB, 548x683px
What do you guys think of my decks?
I've never been the type to enjoy Curvestone, so I really like the miracle / combo decks more.

Any other viable deck of this archetype in the current meta?
>>
>>173765201
I miss maly rogue so much
>>
>>173765201
if you can afford to craft, i think you should cut obsidian shard for sherazin inthe rogue deck
>>
>>173764973
1 out of 9 classes can do that
If you dont count Mass Dispel.
>>
>>173765201
If you running that much low mana cards and 2 radiant elemental at least add Lyra into your deck.
>>
>>173765361
Mass dispel fucks with it.
Taunt warrior fucks with it since you don't get the mana back during your taunt and you only get the crystals backs.
Vanish also fucks with you.

So that is already 2 of the most popular decks on the ladder in Warrior and Rogue.
>>
>>173753183
>Cucktrol Warrior with C'Thun package
How about fucking no.
>>
>>173765453
There is also Freeze Meme
>>
>>173765737
>Too much of a bitch to play quest warrior, the deck that seperates the men from the boys.

Look at this little bitch.
>>
>>173765745
>play living mana
>mage freezes it the whole game
>cant answer anything because low mana
the thought alone is hilarious
>>
>>173763243
Are you joking? It looks so 2D and stiff it's hard to look at.
>>
>>173765295
I'm waiting for the meta to settle a bit and I'll craft Sherizan, probably swap him out with 1 SI:7 since the Shard is actually really really good.
You can get it for 2 mana pretty reliably with x2 Hallucinate and x2 Swashburgler.

>>173765378
I have a deck with Lyra that looks pretty much the same, but the whole point of this deck is to draw like mad and play the combo, there is no time to drop a 5 cost card when all you want to do is draw your win condition.

There is some room for improvement ofc, I might add Arcane giants and Lyra as an alternative win condition.
>>
>>173765887
Can you actually try to read next time?
>>
>>173765887
>people like this already exist

pls no, it's bad enough that dragon/midrange priest still exists as likely still the best priest deck on the down low despite all the other fun archytypes this xpac, but taunt warrior is literally the worst
>>
So what's the best way to play paladin right now

I've heard the quest is garbage so I'm assuming it should just be handbuff with tirion and rag lightlord?
>>
>>173766214
Don't.
Nah, just kidding, handbuff and aggro murloc paladin are both good.
>>
File: 1482057969882.jpg (210KB, 719x743px) Image search: [Google]
1482057969882.jpg
210KB, 719x743px
>just got my first non-crafted un'goro legendary after almost 40 packs
>it's the last kaleidosaur

some of you guys are alright, don't go to blizzard hq tomorrow
>>
who's that pokemon?
>>
>Make a deck and do well
>Suddenly get shit matchups and derank

>Make another deck and do well
>Suddenly get shit matchups and derank

>Make a third deck and do well
>Suddenly get shit matchups and break my hand punching a hole in the wall

What """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""fun""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>173766385

>>173766345
>>
Did all the quest rogues reach legend? I'm not seeing any in the shitter ranks, only some miracle ones.
>>
>>173766214
This shit is like second best deck in the game right now. [>>173759881]
>>
>>173766385
warlock quest >:)
>>
>>173766345

I got 3 leggos from 75 packs, Kalimos, jungle giants and the warrior minion legendary

At least I'm gettng a fuckton of mileage from the mage, warrior and priest quests I crafted
>>
>>173759881
How does this deck win?
>>
>>173766532

Ah, the Warrior Quest. Nothing so very well guarantees I'm matched up against Pirate Cunts and Hunter Shitters than playing my Fire Plume Deck.

Goddamn my hand hurts.
>>
>>173766416
>>173766505
i got this turtle shitter thing
>>
>>173766473
It is boring to play
>>
File: 1491295891603.jpg (851KB, 1831x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1491295891603.jpg
851KB, 1831x1022px
Holy shit that aggro druid deck is bonkers, it can OTK turn five really easily and shits on other current agro, it's pretty disgusting.

Also once people figure out this meta priest is going to replace quest warrior as "the" cancer deck, they were not fucking kidding when the new Lego might be too good because it fucking is.
>>
>>173766684
he's pretty good in deathrattle priest
>>
>>173759881
Shouldnt you just remove 3 card and add the Finja package?
>>
>>173766589

Efficient curve and high value cards that allow you to bring your opponent from 30 health to 0 health before you go from 30 health to 0 health.

I know not having a single card that screams ITZ DUH WIN CONDISHUH flies over your shieldbearer head. But it's how Hearthstone used to be played.
>>
>>173766684
Don't forget he is gonna stick around for 2 years.
This is Brann - deathrattle edition.
You just need a good deathrattle card and he is broken as shit.

Should be good in priest or maybe Paladin with N'zoth, Tirion, Carine and Getaway Kodo nonsense.
>>
>>173766713
Which meta priest. There are a lot of priest floating around at the moment.

There is miracle Priest.
There is silence priest.
There is tempo priest.
There is quest priest.
There is apparently still a dragon priest.
>>
>play against a "quest" rogue without the quest at rank fucking twelve
He just agro shitter his way to twelve by playing one cost minions and then double eviscerating for the kill. I mean I beat him, but what the fuck.
>>
>>173766748
>Pull Inquisitor and Hydrologist
>Cry
Nah
>>
>>173766864
Maybe he was spanish
>>
>>173766860
I think it was a dragon variation running the new legendary. I was done at like turn six or seven once buffs were flying all over the place with that 1 cost spell finder.
>>
>>173766779
That's just it my friend. It used to be played because we didn't know any better. But now we know and now we have good cards to make good decks. A deck without a solid win condition is not a deck, at best it's a joke and that particular one is one bad joke. You won't win a single game with that deck at high ranks.
>>
>>173766713
>it can OTK turn five really easily

otk has truly lost all meaning.
>>
>>173766940
I was impressed he had made it that far with ithat combo.
>>
>>173766986
If it removes your remaining health in one turn it is effectively an OTK
>>
File: 1452414444165.jpg (13KB, 145x157px) Image search: [Google]
1452414444165.jpg
13KB, 145x157px
>start up an arena run
>3 players concede within 5 turns
>that's only this one run
>>
>>173766986
But he killed me in one turn from thirty to nil anon.
>>
>>173767034
then everything that kills you is an OTK you mongoid.
>>
>>173766864

I've played against quest mage without quest and quest warrior without quest, like, card by card with the exception of the most important one.. I guess they were like test driving the deck and seeing if they should craft it or not, shit was weird
>>
File: 477.jpg (8KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
477.jpg
8KB, 202x249px
>>173766604
If I'm not playing mage or fucking jade druid I would literally prefer to play against pirate warrior to that aids deck. I guess priest is alright too because you can silence their taunt and go face SMOrc
>>
>>173767118
Spain was playing freeze mage with no quest last night.

Also their rogue quest player milled his own quest.

It was a 100% shit show.
>>
>>173739810
lol helping jade retards
>>
>>173767259
>Also their rogue quest player milled his own quest

Oh fucking shit, I hope I find a clip of that, I wanna see the chat reaction

>It was a 100% shit show

Just like I expect my competitive HS to be
>>
>>173767378
>I wanna see that chat reaction
>Mindless twitch emote spam
>>
>>173767423
Those puppets aren't even dogs what the fuck
>>
File: baddragon.jpg (66KB, 268x762px) Image search: [Google]
baddragon.jpg
66KB, 268x762px
>>173766713
>>173766951
this is what the new dragon priest lists look like, for anyone who is curious. Know your enemy. Or play it, whatever. Gotta out Curvestone Quest Warrior somehow

>>173766962
what the fuck are you talking about that is probably a netdeck from the guy who reached top 10 legend with it or something very similar
>>
>>173767249

Everyone else can get that deck to work, but not me. Never me. Because I'm not allowed to have anything nice. Ever. For any reason.

Fuck, I can't even make Pirate Warrior work. Every fucking starting hand it's the two fucking taunt pirates and Patches. Every fucking time.
>>
holy shit, this turn was one hell of a wild ride.

First I play mindgames and get fucking doomsayer. Then, I purify the doomsayer and get silence. Then I silence his taunt and swing for 40+ damage.

Lyra is pretty good.
>>
>>173746056
And they called me a madman for crafting hogger
>>
>>173767423

>Open 2 regular cerberus and one animated in the 2 months I have been playing
>Never touch them
>Decide to try it out with the new expansion

Holy shit this card is bonkers
>>
Alright this expansion is officially trash.
>>
File: blocksyourpath.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
blocksyourpath.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>173767525
It's okay anon, if you practice playing around important things and thinking about how to pilot key matchups before making plays a little more you will eventually git gud. It's not the deck I can assure you it's nuts
>>
OH BOY

MORE FUCKING ROGUES

MY FAVORITE
>>
Alright this expansion is officially great
>>
>>173767731

Oh yes, I should plan around Pirate Warriors getting god draws while I draw all of my late-game taunts. I should plan around Elemental Shamans hexing and killing all of my shit while I never draw my Brawls. I should plan around Quest Mage freezing my board for six fucking turns in a row before killing me in one fucking turn.

Such skill. Much planning. Wow.
>>
>>173767512
It's a pretty good deck and it's still in the formation process.
>>
wow i didn't think i'd lose to druid in 4 turns
>>
Alright this expansion is officially expensive as fuck
>>
>>173767512
I thought I might try this since I opened up two Primordial Drakes and a Golden Lyra. But double shadow visions, gluttonous ooze / curious glimmerroot, a second Dragonfire Potion...

I ain't made of epics man. That's the real problem of Hearthstone being expensive. All the cool epics that I just don't want to risk crafting.
>>
File: 1417532819173.png (283KB, 531x399px) Image search: [Google]
1417532819173.png
283KB, 531x399px
alright this expansion is officially ______________
>>
>>173767873
Aggro druid might be the fastest aggro deck ever.
>>
File: 1489595400096.gif (3MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1489595400096.gif
3MB, 350x197px
>>173767378
It was embarrassing, he was being a cunt and roping every turn. He could have played prep preemptively and casted the quest like he wanted but after he dropped the coldlight he just hovered over the prep and face palmed after the quest spell never came
>>
File: CVJCGqFUYAA8t6C.png (200KB, 427x400px) Image search: [Google]
CVJCGqFUYAA8t6C.png
200KB, 427x400px
>>173767854
git

gud
>>
>login
>get the play 10 weapons quest
>make a wild warrior deck with 2 x cursed blade, 2 x molten blade, etc.
>finish quest in 5 min vs a quest rogue and pirate warrior in wild casual
>quit game

today was a good day
>>
>>173767990
>It was embarrassing, he was being a cunt and roping every turn

Vindication
>>
>>173768009

that describes the kara and gadgetzan meta tbqh
>>
>>173767993
I was saying it's a good deck, are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>173768009
forgot to mention that both the quest rogue and pirate warrior tryharded the entire game even after i played cursed blade into 1/1 molten blade
>>
i havent tried out my renounce darkness deck too much since un goro you can get the quests right?
>>
Why the fuck does Stonehill Defender have taunt?

It's fucking broken in Taunt Warrior. Double Quest completion, slows down aggro, gives you good minions vs Control like Soggoth.

Compare it with Museum Curator - it shits all over it. 3 mana 1/4 Taunt is an actual existing card's states, while 2 mana 1/2 isn't anything.

I mean it's fine in every deck except Taunt Warrior, but fuck.
>>
>>173768117

That happened to me when I was completing a pirate and combo quest

My deck was literally just all the pirate and combo cards I could put in a deck and my opponent was a quest nzoth priest who wouldn't stop emoting like he was doing a great feat by winning against me

Well, I got a Lyra from a swashburgler and just went ham from there
>>
File: 9rAnxrC.gif (814KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
9rAnxrC.gif
814KB, 320x240px
>>173768117
>Start casting stupid 1 cost spells on my fucking totems for shaman quest
>Opponent starts memeing at me like I actually give a shit
This community is fucking retarded.
>>
New Thread:
>>173768303
>>173768303
>>173768303
>>173768303
>>173768303
>>
>>173768195

Poor silverback patriarch
>>
File: 1491323433449.jpg (851KB, 1600x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1491323433449.jpg
851KB, 1600x1916px
>>173768195
Get fucked aggro shitter.
>>
>>173764732
>>>173763578
>Taunt warrior is not even a fucking control deck like fedora warrior of olde, it's a slower oppressive midrange/tempo deck that is impossibly frustrating against similar to dragon priest
That piercing in his nose looks like part of the horn so he looks like he just has it shoved up there shooting mucus through
>>
>>173753183
It works, thanks anon
>>
Value priest is one of the most fun decks to constantly lose with.
Thread posts: 783
Thread images: 150

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.