[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pg/ - Persona General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 864
Thread images: 93

File: 61342146_p25_master1200.jpg (180KB, 768x893px) Image search: [Google]
61342146_p25_master1200.jpg
180KB, 768x893px
Previous thread >>173390948

NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: http://personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: http://personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: http://personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: http://personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: http://personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
http://pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3
>>
Anal with Makoto!
>>
File: 1478357600233.jpg (115KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1478357600233.jpg
115KB, 595x842px
Ryuji and Ann make a cute couple
>>
>>173409853
*Anne
>>
AN OASIS IN A SINGED LAND
>>
File: 1484949992501.jpg (171KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484949992501.jpg
171KB, 1000x600px
>>173409853
>>
So do you think Goro deserved the ending he was dealt?
>>
File: IMG_8468.jpg (54KB, 622x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8468.jpg
54KB, 622x522px
I love Goro!
>>
Is it weird that it's the 25th and I've spent no time with Ann? I kept leveling knowledge, guts and proficiency for some reason instead of kindness and whereas everyone else is focusing Ann I've gone with Ryuji once and Tae once.
>>
Most Underrated P5 Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnHqMeGR-rE
>>
>>173409674
they're both the "memorable human villain/killer/fujobait" of their games though, it's really not surprising that people compare the two
>>
>>173410059
if you seriously think adachi was meant to be fujobait you're retarded
>>
>>173409918
Deserved it but if he did survive and get a second chance, that's also good.
>>
>>173410051
For me, it's still this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4uD8WPXEpM
>>
>>173408532
>as it's shown that he wasn't a bad person at heart
He absolutely was, he ruined the lives of thousands, including several murders all for personal gain
>>
File: neko.png (750KB, 1276x685px) Image search: [Google]
neko.png
750KB, 1276x685px
>>173409796
>>
>>173410084
I wouldn't mind if P5A revealed that Goro is alive but he had to abandoned his old identity and while the PT were reluctant allowed him to start a new life with a new name
>>
Why does Morgana slam his face into the tv screen?
>>
>>173410083
he wasn't, but he is and he's popular for it.
in fact I think that's probably why goro is fujobait-y as fuck, because adachi was popular and they thought if they actually did it from the get-go with a new character, then said character would be even more popular and look what happened now
>>
>>173410231
Goro is simply better written as a charcter
>>
>>173409947
I took ages to do ann, couldn't find her/she was in the hospital and then didn't have enough kindness.

But then I powered through her fairly quickly and got up to crocodile tears rank

Coffee dad is the worst for me, he takes ages and right now the evening has opened up with multiple confidants who I want to do first (politician, gun shop and teacher)
>>
File: 1437476076959.jpg (48KB, 397x378px) Image search: [Google]
1437476076959.jpg
48KB, 397x378px
>Lets not do that today
>>
>>173410059
And? That doesn't mean I can't call them dumb for it.
>>
>>173410051
>>173410115
>Elevator "music" is good because its made in japan
Weebs, everyone
>>
File: 3.png (78KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
78KB, 512x512px
>>173410320
GET THAT CHUBBY ASS OF YOURS TO BED JOKER!
>>
this general is going so fast no one will realize makoto a shit
>>
is anyone ever gonna update the portrait compilation in the OP with the blinking/mouth moving sprites
>>
File: scarfbot.jpg (444KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
scarfbot.jpg
444KB, 900x900px
I'm a shapshefter is comfiest evening song.
>>
File: 1456444975096.jpg (151KB, 833x602px) Image search: [Google]
1456444975096.jpg
151KB, 833x602px
>>173410351
It wouldn't be so chubby if you let me train
>>
>>173410351
>Just looked at Joker's ass after reading comment
>His ass is actually fat

Holy fucking shit
>>
>>173410331
What do you want? Heavy metal?
>>
>>173410154
Personal gain for what? He was a kid abandoned and abused all his life taking revenge on the person who did that to him. He was clear he'd be destroyed along with Shidou after he outs him anyway. He never thought what he was doing was right as he referred to his deeds as being "sins". Goro's flaws lie in that he never sought to help others or gain friends to help him because he never thought it was necessary. The PT would never have bothered to talk sense into him if he were on the level of the other villains in this game.

You clearly haven't even been paying attention to the game.
>>
>>173410462
>ywn grab his fat ass
;_;
>>
>>173410474
Revenge is personal gain desu
>>
>>173410325
all I said is that both of them obviously fit in the same category for players of the series in recent memory, and that you sperging out about it is pretty dumb and a waste of time
they're going to be compared because they're the closest thing to each other, and you're not better than the people comparing them just for being autistic
>>
I'm a chef shifter
What else should I be?
Please don't take all my knives
Reveal in dough
>>
I will be so salty if you can't fuck the doctor
>>
File: 20170409_012448.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170409_012448.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
What was his endgame?
>>
>>173410474
Personal gain to get revenge against Shido. Don't be obtuse. He's sympathetic, but that doesn't excuse anything he did.
>>
Is Joker cute?
>>
So assuming you spent your time wisely on NG+ you have max social stats and items that give you the effects of any confidant you maxed

What the fuck do you spend your time doing?
>>
>>173410534
How is making one post in a reply to another post saying that Goro was "Adachi done right" sperging out?
>>
>>173410526
Yeah - he was a kid lashing out at the world for treating him so poorly which is the same for all the Phantom Thieves expect Morgana. All of them went through shitty suitations/backstories but yet rose above it and became better people and chose to reform people rather than killing while Goro did not - he focused himself on revenge.
>>
>>173410641
I remember in P3 you could go to the arcade and spend time to boost stats of your Persona, is there anything similar here?
>>
>>173410474
1. Revenge
2. Popularity (faggot loves being the famous kid detective)
>>
>>173410650
you seemed pretty worked up about explaining how totally different they are, and then you said you were willing to call people dumb for making a comparison between the two as if you're so much better
you're kind of a sperg desu
>>
>>173410641
I don't know about everyone else but I'm gonna go for a gun build on playthrough 2

It's not really viable on the first run through because of the guts requirement on one gun confiant and the late start date on the other

But with them and a related Persona it should be fun
>>
>>173410526
>>173410624
It doesn't excuse his actions, but my previous post was saying Goro's not a bad person at heart, he knows what he's doing is wrong. He is misguided and twisted due to his upbringing, that's why he's both a victim and a perpetrator --something the game straight up fucking tells you.
>>
>>173410826
What's your point? You're arguing something completely different to what they're saying.
>>
are elemental break skills worth keeping a slot for?
>>
>>173410826
Nobody is saying he's not a victim and a perpetrator, who are you arguing with here? Maybe he's not a bad person "at heart", but he did terrible things and deserved retribution for it.
>>
>>173410905
They are situationally useful.
>>
>>173410882
>He's not a bad person at heart
>Yes he is he killed all these people
>He was manipulated and he does feel remorse and knows he's wrong
>But he killed them and he's a bad person
>Umm no

Just saying there's more to this black and white morality
>>
>Akechi apologists
Jesus christ. I bet if he wasn't good looking, you fags wouldn't give two fucks about him
>>
desu I think his death was necessary for his character in the fact that he was willingly removing himself from the cycle of abuse he got himself into and sacrificing himself for the people that shattered his belief that the only way he could be accepted is if he was putting on an act. It's ultimately unsatisfying yeah, but, the game pushes the "worse than death" thing for the targets, and death was a way to free himself and be done with everything while the targets have to live with everything they've done.
My only gripe is that Shidou treated his death as convenient for him, but, whatever.
>>
>>173410663
Goro's life was very shitty but the rest of the Phantom Thieves had it bad.

P5MC - Treated as a Criminal by everyone with no one wanting anything to do with you all for saving a women, having no friends and even the parents didn't even stick up for him. Basically got treated like shit

Ryuji - Kamoshida bullied him constantly,had to deal in a difficult home situation with a single mother and a drunk father who left. All his hopes and dreams were crushed in front of him by Kamoshida.

Ann - Got treated by most pepole as the slut and an outsider as such she had very few freinds. Then she get rumors spread about her and Kamoshida only to find out that her best friend had been emotionally/mentally abused.

Yusuke - Got adopted surely because Madarame wanted to keep the truth behind Sayuri a secret. Forced to live in questionable conditions and was emotionally abused by a man who did not care about art at all. Plus his foster father caused the death of his mother.

Makoto - Had to live with no mother and father only having an emotionally distant and selfish sister in her family life. Had unreasonable expectations placed upon her by everyone and was manipulated constantly by people for her own gain and she couldn't do anything about it

Futaba - Had to deal with the death of mother, blaming herself for the death of her mother as well as extreme depression and suicidal tendencies not being able to even going out of the house. Plus she had to heal with hallucinations that blamed her for her mother's death.

Haru - Was controlled all her life by a father who while did care for her ultimately cared more about his work than anything else while also having to deal with an abusive finance that she was forced to marry into for the family. She was simply a tool for her family to use however they please.

Honestly anyone in the Phantom Thieves could have turned out like Goro but they didn't.
>>
>There's a small chance that crafting lockpicks will sometimes give you 3 proficiency instead of 2
Fucking why?
Who designs this and thinks "Yeah this will make the game more fun."
>>
File: 20170409_013613.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170409_013613.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Kek
>>
>>173411153
>anyone in the Phantom Thieves could have turned out like Goro but they didn't
yeah, that's the point. they had each other. by the time goro meets joker he's already too far gone after a lifetime of no friends and being abandoned by social structures meant to help him.
>>
>>173410930
I never said he didn't deserve it, I'm just saying he was meant to be a conflicting character and if Altus wants to bring him back or flesh him out more later you bet they have plenty to work on.

>>173411114
Kek even the haters can't deny he's good looking

>>173411153
Yusuke straight up says he would have turned out like Goro had it not been for the PT. Goro was alone all his life and did everything by himself.
>>
>>173411283
I wonder what happened if all of them kept having no friends - would they have eventually ended up like Goro
>>
>>173411153
goro had it objectively the worst in the fact that he was in the shitty foster system most of his life, had shidou as a parent, had absolutely no support system, and was even cherry picked by yaldy to be set loose with the ability of the wild card and the access to people's palaces without a magical talking cat telling him what to do. i don't think he should be forgiven for everything, but, you're being deliberately disingenuous if you think him having it the worst out of everyone and that being the reason for turning out like he did isn't the whole point.
>Honestly anyone in the Phantom Thieves could have turned out like Goro but they didn't.
yeah, exactly. yusuke literally says this, but he didn't because he had the PT.
>>
>Class time
>Teacher starts talking about the Three Kingdoms
>Finally all that time playing Musou will pay off
>"I want to ask you about the great strategist"
>Already know the answer is Zhuge Liang
>"What dish did Zhuge Liang invent?"
Well that caught me off guard.
>>
>>173411309
>m-muh haters
And here I thought you people couldn't get any worse. I like Akechi, I'm just not fucking autistic. Grow up.
>>
>>173411350
Yeah he did get it the worse i admit and that's a factor definitely but i do think there was a choice in his actions and he took the wrong path
>>
Repeating my question from last thread: Anybody knows the floors for Regents? An hour later and not a single one of those fucks has shown up. I'm starting to suspect that they just can't spawn in the first two areas and you need to wait until after the second dungeon.
>>
>>173410974
when
>>
>>173411502
Just because someone bothers to read a little deeper into the character to understand them. Nobody's saying he's a dindu.
>>
>>173411505
he chose to approach shidou, after that there was no way to get himself out of that without being killed himself. even then that being a choice is debatable considering he was hand picked by yaldy to do so. before his boss fight he says that there was nothing he, a child, could do about shidou, but then he suddenly discovered the palace and he felt like was given a chance. dude got played by fucking everyone.
>>
File: Niijima.Makoto.full.2001825[1].jpg (667KB, 900x1493px) Image search: [Google]
Niijima.Makoto.full.2001825[1].jpg
667KB, 900x1493px
I want Makoto to attempt to femdom me, fail, and then have Sae come in to teach her how to do it.
>>
File: 1472232019863.jpg (27KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1472232019863.jpg
27KB, 450x450px
>>173411626
Is it really reading deeper when the game straight up tells you these things?
>>
Does the cat follow me everywhere? Can't I go to the movies without him tagging along?
>>
Has anyone made a list of which personas spawn in which dungeons? Don't want to miss one accidently.
>>
Here's what i think might have happened if the PT wasn't formed

P5MC - Treated like shit by everyone constantly, devlops depression/mental/social issues and there is no one that wants to help him gets better. Becomes an isolated loner

Ryuji - Treated shit by everyone and his anger gets so high that he starts go around hurting him and picking a fight with everyone eventually going to jail.

Ann - Develops Depression after Shiho's attempted suicide and gets manipulated by Kamoshida in doing "things" with him. Eventually Shiho has a falling out and Ann spirals further into depression.

Yusuke - Yusuke finds out eventually on what Madarame is doing, after finding out the truth about Sayuri he kills him and becomes homeless. Because mentally unstable for being lied to for his entire life

Makoto - Eventually gets fed up of everyone manipulating her and decides to go after the Yakuza herself but isn't strong enough and is treated like a toy by Kaneshiro and co - she is emotionally broken and is forced to go to a mental hospital/rehab as she breaks down after being found taken drugs.

Futaba - Became so depressed that she committed suicide

Haru - Is forced to remain forever isolated from the world and unhappy having to deal with an abusive husband and controlling father. My guess is eventually she would kill herself being unable to cope.
>>
>>173411626
Everyone understands his character, most of us just aren't being autistic about it and accusing others of not getting it.
>>
>>173411854
The cat is there when you fugg your waifu too.
>>
>>173411626
If nobody is saying he's innocent, then why are you even arguing with each other.
With how you keep parroting the same crap to each other over and over again, it's impossible to not know Akechi's entire "character" even if you don't give a shit or haven't played the game anyway so I don't get why you're being all smug about it either
Also this >>173411821
>>
File: passed.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
passed.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
Baton pass is probably the most ridiculous thing in this game
>>
>>173411896
I wasn't on your side of this dumb argument don't bring me into this
>>
>>173411871
Yusuke doesn't seem like the kind of person who would just kill Madarame. He was pretty adamant that Madarame wasn't doing anything wrong. More than likely he'd just be trapped making excuses for him until he stopped being useful and got kicked out.
>>
I teared up during the scene with the hot pot where Ryuji was talking about his mom desu
>>
>>173411979
what
I quoted you because I didn't want to type what you said myself retard, we're all anonymous here. Did you forget? "You" are nobody.
>>
>>173411930
How do you use it effectively?
>>
>goro arguments again
make it stop
>>
Is there any negatives with dating multiple people in P5 like there was in P4?
>>
is ryuji skill adverse resolve only gives him crit when we get ambushed?

seems pretty shit should i replace it?
>>
>>173412205
I want to make a FAQ for the OP so the only question can be this one
>>
>>173412135
Hit an enemies weak point, baton pass to an ally that can another weak point, or just change to a persona with another weak point.
It's better to have an ally who can hit a weak point because you can just baton pass around for free damage boosts
>>
>Jap line: I'll ask around my school and see if there are any victims
>Eng line: I'll ask around Kosei and see if there are any victims

I mean there's nothing wrong with it, but at that point in the story I've not heard anyone actually mention Yusuke's school by name, do it just seems like without context it'll confuse people who don't know what "Kosei" is
>>
If I decline ryuji's phone call for rank 6 do I get another chance? He says he'll call again the next time he catches the teacher drinking but it's been like a month
>>
>You will never watch DVDs with your talking cat who is also your partner in stealing hearts
>>
>rent a DVD
>let's not do this today
>let's not do this today
>>
>>173412683
What a unique post
>>
>>173412683
4chan decided to post by itself, what the fuck.

>let's not do this today
>let's not do this today
>let's not do this today
>let's not do this today
>let's not do this today
>pay us back good goyim :^)
I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU FUCKING CAT
>>
>>173412781
they waive the late fee if morgana makes you miss the return date stop posting this
>>
>>173412781
YOU
DON'T
GET
CHARGED
LATE
FEES
WHEN
MORGANA
MAKES
YOU
MISS
THE
DUE
DATE
>>
>>173410351
don't talk to me or my persona ever again
>>
File: 1490242460872.png (99KB, 244x354px) Image search: [Google]
1490242460872.png
99KB, 244x354px
>Yusuke says in the group chat that we should shake some dude down
>then texts just me saying we should blow that off and shoot the shit instead
>>
>>173412847
B-but last time i got charged 3kY when I went to the store strait off the plot rails.
>>
>Kaneshiro's palace

This is a pretty low point considering how great the rest of the game has been. Everything about it is boring from the color scheme, design, length, etc.
>>
>>173413048
AND
THEY
WAIVED
THE
FEE
DUE
TO
"EXTENUATING
CIRCUMSTANCES"
>>
>>173413135
the bank is the least visually interesting dungeon, i agree
>>
>>173413135
Shit taste desu
The visuals are certainly less extravagant, but you can't honestly tell me that the layout is worse than the straight lines that the first two palaces were. It's also got far better music.
>>
>>173412245
Well I gotta know. Just looked through the old threads and some people say there's no real consequence outside of a scene. Do you still get the items for everyone?

Others are saying you lose your social link progress but I'm not too sure about this one, seems like a big fuck you.
>>
is there like exact damage numbers for every skill? I don't know if x2 light is better than x1 medium or x1 heavy

like when is swift strike 3-4 light damage outclassed for single and aoe damage?
>>
>>173413141
They waived them because it was my first time missing the date.
>>
>>173413224
The museum music was good as fuck, what are you on
>>
>>173413378
NO
THEY
WAIVE
IT
EVERY
TIME
MORGANA
MAKES
YOU
MISS
THE
DATE
>>
>>173410173
Yeah that's the one. I think before that Shido says to kill the weird cat as soon as Akechi finds it
>>
>>173413445
I never said it wasn't, but the bank is easily far better. There's something wrong with you if you don't think so.
>>
>>173413224

>That overly long lock room section

nonlinear or not that part was shit
>>
>>173413503
do you not know what that says?
>>
>>173413135
>length

wew
I actually beat that one in the first day, while I took like 3 for the others
>>
>>173413549
Okay we're just gonna have to disagree completely. And it's not that long dude, it takes like 20 minutes.
>>
>>173413549
Seriously. The whole dungeon was tedious and the pyramid is even worse.
>>
>>173413503
>Understood. But it's just a cat, I don't think we need to be concerned about it.
>>
>>173413474
I wish my cat would cut my debt instead of adding to it.
>>
>>173413731
What the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>173413731
The pyramid is the best in the fucking game dude. Jesus fucking Christ this general has the shittest taste imaginable. Go play P4 for some 'hold forward' dungeons you can beat in a single day.
>>
>>173413731
>the pyramid is even worse

play a visual novel you cancer
>>
>>173413846
>best dungeon
>not the casino
>>
>>173413556
You apparently don't. He's saying "Understood. It's only a cat after all, so I don't think there's much to worry about (worry as in drawing undue attention as opposed to killing the rest of the PT or worry as in we don't need to worry about him since he's just a cat and can't do shit to us but I'll defer to you and kill him anyway)" Shido clearly knows Morgana's more than just a cat otherwise he wouldn't be mandating its execution.
>>
>>173413893
Correct.
>>
>>173413846
Literally you couldn't be more wrong. The casino is the best dungeon, the pyramid looks like absolute shit and was boring the entire time.
>>
>>173413893
Why do you fucks keep trying to force the meme that the casino is the best Dungeon? It's far from it.
>>
Fucking hell so I have to listen to Y.Aoi squeaking for the rest of the battles in the game?
>>
>>173413896
yeah, he was clearly lying about morgana. do you think he could've just straight up said no sir, i won't do that?
>>
>>173413973
You have shitter taste than I thought
>>
>>173414009
Epic bait, how much thought went into it?
>>
http://archiveofourown.org/works/8665855/chapters/23346576

The Despair of Goro Akechi
>>
best dungeon
best music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GpKNVS6NWM
dih dih, dih, duh duh
>>
>>173414049
Hah. I fucking hate her voice.
>>
>>173411439
The next question is FUCKING BULLSHIT by the way
>>
>>173413893
>>173413973
>casino
>most obnoxious music
>only dungeon with only one piece of music
>awful back hallways with shit textures
>awful hallway of darkness
>awful fake gimmick with the chips
>built up to the whole game only to be mediocre

Kill yourselves
>>
>>173411854
Look mate the cat spends class stroking your cock with his tail

He gets to go wherever he wants for that
>>
>>173414187
People feel the need to defend the casino because they like the music for "muh vocals" even if it's the worst vocal track by far. Don't come to this shithole expecting people with taste.
>>
>>173413135
>>173413570
I completed the first two dungeons in the minimum amount of time and did it one irl sitting

On the bank I had to turn the game off by the time I got to the vault door, it was just boring me.

Doesn't help that all the enemies are personas that are slightly tougher boring fights but not the best ones for capturing and fusing
>>
Will getting a Persona with the same Arcana of the confidant you doing speed it it?
>>
>>173414039
How is that lying in the slightest? What about that is a lie?
>>
>>173414389
Significantly so

I did all of tae in the minimum amount of time possible because of the death persona
>>
>>173414390
"it's only a cat after all, i don't think there's much to worry about," how is that entire line not a lie?
>>
>>173414359
>Doesn't help that all the enemies are personas that are slightly tougher boring fights but not the best ones for capturing and fusing
>boring
>because I can't just hit a weakness and aoa
/pg/
>>
>>173414359
>I tried to do it in one run and it bored me
Gee I wonder why
>>
Forget about the cat meme, the real menace is Futaba taking your day away by forcing you to cure her autism
>>
Were the protagonists as dumb in P4 as they are in P5

We just talked about there being a mysterious man in a mask inside a palace
Goro shows up and almost immediately mentions overhearing something that Morgana said (and it's a blatant morgana line too)
NOBODY POINTS THIS OUT

The team has like zero critical thinking too
>>
>>173414359
The bank was the first dungeon where I actually explored and fights weren't piss easy. But hey, to each his own.
>>
>>173344480
>>
>>173414603
>NOBODY POINTS THIS OUT
hue
>>
>>173414603
Anon
>>
Can someone help me and tell me what I need to make a low level Emperor Persona? I think the lowest is Eligor? I just need him for Yusuke's Confidant leveling. I missed out on the Regent.
>>
>>173414508
>boring two turn fights where you do the same thing are better than boring one turn fights where you do the same thing
>>173414527
Oh I guess I should just leave this dungeon that isn't challenging me just for the sake of it then.
>>
Are we just ignoring that all these team members are just P4 reskins?

Ryuji= Yoseke+Kanji troubled youth who feels inadequate and a complicated home life
Ann= Rise sluts who work in showbiz
Goro = Naoto with a sprinkling of Adachi, this one is the most blatant.
Morgana = Teddy, a shadow who cant remember his past who changes forms
>>
>>173414651

Angel (12 / Justice) Jack O'Lantern (2 / Magician)
>>
>>173414679
they're all way better than the p4 cast, so who cares
>>
>>173414651
https://chinhodado.github.io/persona5_calculator/#/persona/Eligor
>>
>>173414765
(you)
>>
>>173414679
Characters are intentionally similar to others from the same arcana

But you've gotten like half of the similarities wrong, like Ann's story isn't about showbiz at all; she doesn't even care about it.
>>
>>173414679
Hahahaha
>>
>>173414485
I already explained to you what the line meant and that Shido already knows Morgana isn't just a cat, is there something wrong with you? Morgana only has his cat form in the real world, no one would give a shit if a cat died and he can't do anything to them even if they left him alone. He can't even communicate to anyone outside of the PT. That's what that line means
>>
>>173414679
Anne = Lisa reskin
Ryuji = Eikichi reskin
Goro = Jun reskin
>>
>>173413474
THEY
WAVED
THE
FEE
WHEN
NO
ONE
ELSE
WOULD
>>
Am I being retarded or is there nowhere in game which notes down what fusion the twins have requested?

Also sidenote, this fourth request is a bit of a bitch because it's a devil and the devil confidant is so naff outside of arcana burst that I've put it off

>>173413474
They waive the fee but sometimes Morgana takes away a whole week so you never get a chance to actually watch it
>>
Persona 4 was a mistake
>>
>>173414990
It all started with p3 so fuck you.
>>
>>173414987
You know you can watch it whenever you feel like after that and still return it andnot have to pay the fee right?
>>
>Atlus USA fucked up when remapping O and X making menus slower to navigate
Great
>>
File: IMG_1021.jpg (217KB, 1153x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1021.jpg
217KB, 1153x1600px
>that was so easy I'm yawning
>>
What are the picaro dlc personas? Just slightly better versions of existing ones or summit?
>>
>>173414987
>is there nowhere in game which notes down what fusion the twins have requested?

You can just ask them and they'll repeat it
>>
This translation is awful desu
>>
>>173415327
How do I speak to them? I've only ever talked to igor in prison

Have I been missing out on conversations all along
>>
P5 feels much more punishing than P3. It's hard to get any money and it feels like there is not enough time to make progress on S-Links, attributes and dungeons. To top it all off, as if there wasn't already a shortage of time, to "fix" the money issue they have you waste precious time at part time jobs.

I don't like the feel of this game. It also feels like dungeons are way tougher. It's all good and easy as long as you knock all the enemies down but if they get one round where 2-3 get a move, you can get fucked up pretty fast.
>>
>>173415356
agree desu i can do better than these tards
>>
>>173415401
>this is your average persona fan
>>
>>173414717
>>173414769
Thanks a lot. I almost screwed up my schedule because of this.
>>
>>173415401
Can you people please fuck off
Igor is a fake
Goro is the traitor and all that
>>
>>173415401
>t's all good and easy as long as you knock all the enemies down but if they get one round where 2-3 get a move, you can get fucked up pretty fast.

Yeah that's also true for Persona 3 and 4.
>>
I meant to ask:
What's the deal with Matador?

Every other demon is some kind of religious, mythological or folklore creature.
Matador is... a matador.
>>
Is it possible to max out all the female without having to romance them?
>>
>>173415401
>it's hard to get money
no it isn't

Option 1: Just grind for a bit at the end of a dungeon before you teleport out to send a calling card
Option 2: once you've gotten the sun confiant up grind at the end of a dungeon/mentos run but ask for money at the end

3 battles or two persona negotiations pay more than any job
>>
>>173415523
Matador is basically just death/the grim reaper but in latin form IIRC
They say something along those lines in nocturne

I think the reality is that he was such a cunt boss in Nocturne that he kinda became a popular meme and so he's kept in games because he's one of the more iconic demons now.
>>
i want to fuck Makoto
>>
>>173415718
I want to fuck you
>>
Why can't i get Sojiro to rank up past 3?

Is this a story block because ive had 2 hangouts with him already and still no rankup on the third.
>>
>>173415523
There's a line of like folk figures alongside that i.e. Captain Kidd, Goemon, Necronomicon, Carmen and Alice

Those aren't superstitious figures but cultural ones.
>>
I'm doing Kawakami's Rank 9 as I post this.

Quick, do I fuck her or the doctor? I can't choose.
>>
File: takemi tae.jpg (99KB, 504x859px) Image search: [Google]
takemi tae.jpg
99KB, 504x859px
>>173415848
both
>>
Phantom is from Sumaru City!
>>
>>173415531
There's a non-romantic choice for all of them

>>173415818
Make coffee, I'm not sure if it's a hard block or not but I got a rank up on my next talk after doing that

It rewards as much as talking to him so keep doing it.

I think the idea is that you eventually have to make every blend
>>
>>173415818
You have to clear the 4th palace to be able to rank up.
>>
>>173415840
Nah not really. A matador is a profession.

The only difference between Captain Kidd and say Anubis is 2000 years of myth. The thieve Personas are just newer legends than most of the others.
All the stories come from somewhere.
>>
>>173415848
Both
Fuck kind of question is that
>>
The intruder simply can't be found
>>
>>173415937
Yeah i did the coffee thing already this is directly after that.

>>173415943
What the fuck, why dont they hint at that instead of having me waste sessions?
>>
>>173415401
You can get all the money you need by just holding up in dungeons.Pick a day to grind for it and you'll get a ton. Once you get the sun confidant up, you can get enough money for nearly the whole game by just negotiating for some hours. As far as attributes, they seem to be going up pretty fast for me. You've never had time to get all the slinks up in one playthrough but you can do it without even referring to a guide in this one.
>>
Is there a compendium guide yet?

Like im missing the level 20 Moon persona and i wan't to know what it is etc.
>>
I'm stuck after doing Yuki's 7th rank social link. He wants me to find a mementos target on central street, but I can't find anything. Working at the convenience store there doesn't work either

What am I missing?
>>
>>173415980
>>173415917
Don't you get fucked over for dating more then one girl in this one though?
>>
>>173416234
https://chinhodado.github.io/persona5_calculator/#/list/level
>>
>>173416249
Work at the convenience store a second time.
>>
>>173416234
https://chinhodado.github.io/persona5_calculator/#/list/level
I linked it upthread

It's the fat ape/snake thing you have to fight as a miniboss btw
>>
>>173415969
Except Robin Hood. He's the oldest of the thief Personas, followed by Johanna and Goemon.
>>
>>173416264
You get beat up on valentine's day
That's it really

But outside of the journalist all of the adults will only fuck you "once you've grown up" so you can't canon bang tae and teacher
>>
>>173416289
>>173416358
I know about the calculator but it doesnt show me what the ??? is does it?
>>
>>173416423
Well my point was just that the myths are myths no matter what. It doesn't matter if they are real historical people or religious beliefs, it only matters that the stories are told about them.
>>
http://p5jouhoukyoku.jp/blog-entry-801.html
lawfaq.jpg
>>
>>173416478
Look at level 20 and what Moon is
>>
>>173416478
nvm
>>
>>173416539

How about you just tell me you fucker???
>>
File: FUCK YOU.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
AAAAAAAAAAA
I HAVE 60 HOURS ON THIS FUCKING SHIT AND YOU WON'T LET ME PLAY IT
>>
>>173416523
Summarize.
>>
>>173416523
>Atlas "I do not care about the eyes of others anymore"

I don't know what this but it sounds cool
>>
Go to bed early
>>
>>173416713
LOL!
>>
>the first antagonist in p5 is the most compelling antagonist in all of persona.
>>
>>173416767
Love this meme
>>
>>173416767
The heist theme was a mistake.
>>
>>173416638
>I don't know there's anyone who watched the entire game will buy it
>those people are not "true fans"
>if you're so "adult" then listen to the makers
nips basiclly said there's gaijins are dumb w,
>>
>>173416805
it's true tho.
>>
>>173416767
As simple as P1 was, I liked Kandori a lot better than P3 and P4's antagonists.
>>
File: Just_Morgana.png (108KB, 250x337px) Image search: [Google]
Just_Morgana.png
108KB, 250x337px
Get in bed or lose your head
>>
>>173416834
What a bunch of cucks.
>>
File: Dantis.png (28KB, 100x120px) Image search: [Google]
Dantis.png
28KB, 100x120px
Game's shit
>>
>>173416904
LMAO!
ROFL
>>
I have $66 on PSN, I've never played Persona. I'm stuck between Horizon Zero Dawn or Persona 5. Should I buy Persona?
>>
>>173416436
Do you actually get a full Valentines scene if you're only with one girl, or do they just give you chocolate?
>>
>>173416996
Why would you ask here? It's incredibly biased obviously.
I'd say Persona, but frankly you should've expected that from this general.
>>
>>173416996
Yes buy Persona
>>
Would you?
>>
>>173416996
They aren't even remotely similar games.
How old are you? You should be aware of your own tastes and preferences by now.
>>
I need a gif of shiho's jump.
>>
>>173417136
>You're not allowed to like more than one kind of genre
Seriously?
>>
>>173416767
nigga just admit you started with 3 or 4
>>
Will Morgana be upset if I gf Anne
>>
>>173417135
No, I prefer High Pixie's raver slut look
>>
Okay I have encountered at least 5 instances where Ryuji saying 'adults' had been translated as 'shitty adults' now.
Are Atlus USA on a mission to make Ryuji seem like more of an asshole in English?
>>
>>173413731
The pyramid's fairly fun, but I did it in two days because my SP'd run completely dry.

Sidenote: finally got Futaba, find her much less interesting than I'd expected.
>>
>>173417456
Kys
>>
does anyone have the image of ryuji turning down a date offer from ann

ty in advance
>>
File: 1491568435736.png (3MB, 960x2149px) Image search: [Google]
1491568435736.png
3MB, 960x2149px
>>173417627
>>
>>173415848
you don't get to fuck Sensei anyway, she tells you to wait until graduation
>>
So when you are fusing, you don't have to register manually?

But does the game save your fusion with the inherited stats or just the default stats?
>>
>beat the game
>no reason to do a second playthrough because everything will be literally the same

Wow...............
>>
>Mementos theme

Something about this makes me really uneasy
>>
>>173417723
...so this is.... the power..... of Persona 5.....
>>
>>173416767
The best antagonist is from P2 IS. He really did nothing wrong. What was his name again? F something?
>>
The translation in the karaoke bar scene prior to the third dungeon is all kinds of bad. Multiple of Ryuji's lines now end midway through with "but--" so someone can interrupt him when nothing of the sorry happened in Japanese, Morgana's while emphasis on Intel for humor is completely gone, despite it but being a joke that needs work to translate at all, and they fucked up the honorifics twice, when they've been really good at being consistent the rest of the game.
>>
>>173417723
And yet I'm on my fourth one
>>
>>173417865

How are you varying up your playthroughs?
>>
>>173417328
High pixie is the bulldyke of the pixies.
>>
>Arsene only playthrough

Is this viable if I do it on normal difficulty and use the various methods in the velvet room to boost him up?
>>
>>173417320
yes, on Valentine's
>>
>>173417828
>nothing of the sorry happened in Japanese
>Morgana's while emphasis on Intel
Worry about translating yourself first.
>>
>>173417789
It's extremely repetitive.
>>
>>173417985
Better for ng+ hut give it an attempt
>>
>>173418014
On my phone friend. Meant "sort" and "whole." My point stands that the scene is awfully handled, which is surprising given how it isn't in any way rooted in Japanese, and doesn't present any translation issues.
>>
>>173417718
pls respond

I wan't to know if it's worth buying the expensive perosnas for fusions for personas im not going to use anying and are just for completion.
>>
>>173418036

Why? Would it not work on NG or something?
>>
Man, despair is fuckin great

I accidentally got jumped by a red enemy and it was that fuckin elephant
I didnt know what his weakness was but i just used a despair move and i win
>>
>>173417998
How upset?
>>
Don't tell anyone but I play the entire game with AI enabled for squad mates and only disable that for boss fights.
>>
>>173417723
Were things that different in P3/4? The only reason I remember playing P3 again was to do an All S.Link run for Telos.

I know 4 had Protag's Ulti and the Reaper, but what else?
>>
>>173418287
I literally just sent out a mass email saying you do this to everyone
>>
File: rsz_fuckiamfree.jpg (160KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_fuckiamfree.jpg
160KB, 1008x756px
So for the "Moon" covenant with the kid. How does the "Obscene XP boost" work? Is it not shown in the results screen? I only got the kid to 10 so I could try to get to 50 before NG+
>>
>>173418123
>>173417718
pls respond
>>
You guys I think Makoto might be a robot
>>
>>173418392
>covenant
Kek
>>
>>173418424

I want to stick my plug into her outlet if you know what i mean
>>
hah, this game shits on modern art.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170409-034112.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-034112.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>send a text to reporter
>Later Yusuke calls it an email because he says "メール" in Japanese and the translation team has no communication
Love it
>>
>>173417669
nowayfag.jpg
>>
Man those dogs at the bank are so fucking annoying with their constant crits, but I don't get their little crit bite as a move when I enslave them
>>
>>173418660
How will Atlus ever recover.
It is literally impossible to understand what he meant now.
His whole character has been ruined.
This is the worst translation I have ever read.
Literally unreadable.
>>
File: IMG_3727.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3727.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I think I laughed for a solid minute when he said this.
>>
>>173418858

I honestly expected Ann to flip the fuck out when that happened.
>>
>>173418830
Didn't say it had an impact on the game, just that it was an explanation for why the rest of the translation is such garbage; there's no communication.
>>
>>173418346
P4 had a non-true ending if you played like an absolute retard
>>
>>173418995
She literally does though
Did you not play the game
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UEH3A3mqi8

This should have been the theme for the palace final bosses instead of the shit one they got and if you don't agree we can throw down.
>>
Does the level of the persona factor in to the boost you get in s.links?
>>
>>173418830
You sound really insecure.
>>
>>173419115

No, she yells at him telling him to not run away. When I say flip the fuck out I mean truly get pissed off and go on on a god damn tirade.
>>
>>173419060
>the rest of the translation is such garbage
It's not, it's just like your trite example. It's a bunch of tiny errors that are largely easy to ignore.

Anyone who's paying attention can tell that Atlus barely gave a fuck about the localization, it's clear in the text, it's clear in the dub acting and it's clear in the delay.
The game is still perfectly fine though and it's fun.

>>173419176
I'm getting tired of hearing about such a mundane problem.
>>
>>173419176
He's not the one who did two playthroughs of a game just to complain that they translated the japanese for email into email
>>
>>173419082
desu you don't have to be a retard to not think to talk to some random ass gas station attendant
>>
why do the kids use every curse word besides the n word?
>>
>>173419354
Why aren't you using it?
>>
>>173419354
>why does a culture with few black people and none in the game not say nigger

And besides nobody fucking says nigger outside of black people and out and proud racists over here
>>
>>173419148
No it shouldn't. I love keeper of lust, but it sounds far more like a miniboss them than it does a proper boss. It doesn't have a crescendo and chorus to it like the boss theme does, and the boss theme starts playing in cutscenes and keeps going into the fight - precisely because the start of it is a quieter theme and builds into the main chorus.
>>
Man i hate the spaceship already
>>
First persona game, i honestly dont understand what the persona registry does and what to fuse.

it confusing
>>
>>173418660
>he's never known someone to mistakenly refer to a text as an email

All these nitpicking fags are proving is that they don't actually talk to people outside of text.

All the supposedly awful lines sound perfectly fine when you say them out loud. All the 'translation errors' are perfectly normal inaccuracies that one makes while talking.
>>
Are stick ups really the best way to make money?

Been doing stickups in Mentos and you get like 300 shekels.
>>
>>173419504
I warned you it was shit
it gets better
>>
>>173419579
Where can I apply for a job at Atlus?
>>
>>173419534
When you capture a persona it's saved to the registry

You can pay a fee at a later date to resummon it. so you can fuse away a pixie and then pay a fee to summon another one

Registering a persona saves it at it's current level and with it's current skills
This makes it better for fusions but more expensive

In game there's a very extensive help menu and nobody uses it
>>
>>173419354
Why would they have a reason to use it? Outside of the internet you only use nigger if you're a racist trying to insult a black person. It's not a flavor text curse word like shit
>>
>>173419534
The registry just lets you resummon any persona youve had in the past, tho it summons them as you initially had them. If you wanna save a persona you can do that by selecting overwrite in the compendium

As for fusion its simple enough, select two personas, then they become a new one
>>
STOP CALLING MEMENTOS "MENTOS"
>>
>Complain about translation
> (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)
>Ask about the game
>.......
>>
>>173419608
No
Killing shit and selling the treasure you find is best way to make money
>>
File: asap-rocky-vogue-homme-japan-0.jpg (68KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
asap-rocky-vogue-homme-japan-0.jpg
68KB, 540x400px
>>173419457
Not nigger, but nigga. I'm sure jap teens say nigga.
>>
>>173419761
MENTOS
THE FRESHMAKER
>>
>>173419761
But we call tartarus tartar sauce.
>>
>>173419473

boy you best be gettin ready to tussle cause you bout to get it
>>
>>173419770
Whatre you talking about
>>
>>173419761
how do I save time on mentos seems like such a retarded addon tbgh
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>173419761
>>
>people romancing ann when shes literally used goods

disgusting

at least romance one of the virgins
>>
>>173419936
*Anne
>>
>>173419885
I'm saying that if someone says something about the translation you get 100 posts responding "i dont care its fine" etc.

Anything else gets ignored. People are fucking retarded and love taking bait.
>>
>>173419852
Why would they? We say nigga because there are people where we live who refer to each other as niggas

There are almost zero black people in japan
>>
I want Makoto to make me wear her tights while she laughs at me!
>>
>>173419956
*Apricot
>>
>>173419989
Complaints about the translation when it's this mediocre are not bait
>>
>>173420036
*Anne
>>
>>173419989
I see plenty of people talkin bout other stuff
>>
> ok we can't fuck until you're older sorry its the law
> fine that makes sense

> YOU LEAVE THE CITY AT THE END

DID THE GAME JUST KEK ME
>>
>>173419989
There are plenty of answers on general questions, though.
>>
I'm just gonna start posting *Sharon or something everytime someone writes Anne
>>
>>173419936
I romanced Kawakami and she's a fucking prozzie.

But she's also really sweet, I love my wife.
>>
>>173420095
At least I'll always have my headcanon.
>>
>>173420118
*Anne
>>
>>173420045
Is it worth taking up 1/3rd of every single fucking thread?

Jesus christ, you'd think the game was unreadable or something. Being as uncharitable as possible its a 5/10, serviceable but not great.

That's all that has to be said about it, not all this fucking hyperbole of "HURR LOOK AT THIS SCREENCAP ITS FUCKING SHIT" and then "NO IT'S NOT YOU FUCKING IDIOT CANT YOU READ ITS FINE HURR".
>>
>>173420095
Sumaru City is a 45 minute train ride to Tokyo, anon.
>>
>>173420186
Let's be real you're just mad nobody replied to your dumb question
>>
>>173420232
then why does everyone make it a big deal that you're leaving
>>
>>173420242
Does that make me wrong? Or are you just trying to delegitimize me?
>>
File: Burch.png (62KB, 621x345px) Image search: [Google]
Burch.png
62KB, 621x345px
>>173420186

It is unreadable though, countless people on twitter have literally had to stop playing the game because they can't decipher what's going on.
>>
>>173420095
who said that?
>>
>>173420349

>Countless
>Only this basement dweller and a literal nobody has been posted

I've counted 2
>>
>>173420294
Because you're no longer going to their school/a 5 minute train ride to visit.
>>
>>173420319
Uh no. I don't feel like arguing over it, but frankly I do think the translation is poor, and 'it's legible' is not a valid defense when Atlus have proven they can do far better.
>>
>>173420349
I'm so glad I'm not Anthony Burch
>>
Why would i ever want to pay Kawakami to make coffee if it passes time anyway?
>>
Morgana's VA is a woman, so it's not gay if I jerk off to that voice, right?
>>
Can you not Confidant with Kawakami on Summer Vacation?
>>
>>173420349
They must be functionally illiterate
I havent had any trouble trying to understand the game so far
>>
>>173420457
Tbh most of Sae's dialogue in the flashforwards is borderline indecipherable without a lot of thought. I have no idea what they were thinking.
>>
>>173420419
Morgana is Female (male) anyway
>>
>>173420418
It doesn't.
>>
>>173420419
Ur gay and a pedo

True facts
>>
>>173420559
Cat doesn't have to be over 18 for me to jerk off to.
>>
>>173420524
Eh, ive understood what she was saying myself
>>
>>173420349
Is that real? what a fucking retard.
>>
File: moogy.png (54KB, 594x438px) Image search: [Google]
moogy.png
54KB, 594x438px
>>173420457

Unless you're an english major, the game is pretty much impossible to read unless you have someone who's beat the game explain it to you. You would be better off just google translating the JP version with your phone than trying to decipher the ATLUS localization.
>>
>>173420524
if because of that reason Sorry-I'm-Mr.Anthony-Burch refused to play the game it's a shit reason. Just outright saying you hate the game
>>
File: dllhost_2017-02-28_09-12-35.png (343KB, 895x918px) Image search: [Google]
dllhost_2017-02-28_09-12-35.png
343KB, 895x918px
Guys I need to ask you something. There seem to be items I can't use inside a battle and some I can't use outside. Is there a way to differentiate them?

For example I can't use Sikkenine outside of battles.
>>
>>173420729
You are srsly over reacting
I havent had any trouble understanding the game
>>
>>173420783
(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)
>>
>>173420729
>Unless you're an english major

Unless English is your first language you mean.
>>
>>173420729

There's the literal nobody who, might I add, ended a sentence with but.

The localization is completely fine.
>>
do you need matching arcana for the first ranks?
>>
Mementos keep coming right? I don't need to do the ones I have to make new ones appear? I have 3 right now but I wanted to wait for 6+ before I go to mementos
>>
File: 20170409_041247.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170409_041247.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>they actually changed the texture on the bar to match their name change for it
Huh
I'm actually moderately surprised. I mean it looks pretty meh but still.
But now I'm also disappointed that if they could do it for that, why didn't they translate all signs?
>>
Mentos is shit tbf, they should have made it optional not integral to getting a good end.
>>
>cats the magician arcana so I have to pay attention to him cause all the best persona are always magicians

t-thanks fatlus
>>
>>173420909
it's the opposite. He's a story s.link so he automatically ranks up as you progress.
>>
>>173420885
>add crossroads
>leave the massive "NEWKAMA" in nip
makes you think
>>
does the doctor put out
>>
>>173420964
thank

god
>>
>>173420902
Okay
>>
Still can't decide between Makoto and Tae, but I think Taes seduction abilities will win out. And no, I don't do harems.
>>
>>173420840
No, but you should get one anyway for every rank after the first
>>
>you will never be able to plow Futaba midday in your room above LeBlanc while Sojiro is serving customers downstairs and they hears your bed bump into the wall constantly
>>
Did Ann and Kamoshida had sex?
>>
File: 1490837432524.png (404KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1490837432524.png
404KB, 640x475px
>>173420964
>tfw I can't get Surt until the end of the game.
>>
>>173420729
>English is third language
>comprehend it just fine
Hmm. I wonder what this could mean. Maybe that in contrast to twitter randos, I'm not retarded?
>>
File: 1476067916578.jpg (860KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476067916578.jpg
860KB, 1080x1080px
>>173420754
anyone?
>>
>>173421204
*Anne
>>
>>173414632
>>173414642

Not him but he's both right and wrong. Yeah they remember this later at a critical moment, but you'd think right there on the spot the party would have immediately noticed.
>>
>>173421296
i don't think you can beside reading the description
>>
File: Anne in 10 years.jpg (61KB, 348x577px) Image search: [Google]
Anne in 10 years.jpg
61KB, 348x577px
>>173421204
*Anne and no Shiho is Kamoshida's slut
>>
>>173420967
>Play SMT #FE
>Character ages localized from 17 to 18
>Game isn't dubbed, JP only
>English text says "Hi I'm Tsubasa! I'm 18!"
>Japanese audio says "十八歳"
>They fucking rerecorded the line for their censorship
Now that's above and beyond.
>>
Something is wrong with the localization? I'm in May and everything is fine.
>>
>>173421312
Whats the difference
>>
>>173421312
Sorry. Did they?
>>
>>173421204
Nope. That's why she's so prominent in his subconscious, while the girl he did fuck is locked away in a hidden room. He's fixated on Ann because he can't have her, while his previous victim is filed away to be forgotten.
>>
Lads I've never played a Persona game before but think I'm gonna pick up 5 today. What am I in for?
>>
JUSTICE! jajajajaja
>>
>>173421323
Well they werent really thinking about phantom thieves stuff at the time, they were just thinking about going to a themepark

And it was ann and ryugi. If makoto had been there maybe she would have noticed
>>
>>173421454
You are in for Persona 5
>>
>>173421443
Yes
>>
>>173421323
They do notice immediately. They're like "Pancakes what is he talking about?" but they shrug it off as nothing.
>>
File: YusukeLine.png (2MB, 1136x1254px) Image search: [Google]
YusukeLine.png
2MB, 1136x1254px
>>173421287

You probably just skimmed the lines and came up with the meaning from the general jist of the line because 99% of the lines make no sense if you read it as is.
>>
>>173421408
This whole scene fucking cemented Ann as best girl for me. She already earned my admiration with the whole 'spare Kamoshida so he can suffer more' thing, but this tipped it over the edge.
>>
>>173421453
But she mentioned she agreed to have sex with him.
>>
Is there a rip for the OST anywhere? I checked the pastebins but didn't see shit.
>>
>>173421416
Just ignore it, its just one guy doing most of the bitching. Maybe its not flawless but its not so bad as he makes it out to be
>>
>>173421590
*Anne
>>
>>173421558
>uptight autist talks like an uptight autist

wooooooooooow
>>
>>173421382
The description for Sikkenine is: "Restores 50 HP to one ally & lowers Accuracy/Evasion"

I guess I can't use any items outside of battle that add any additional effects that are only important inside of battles.

But that being said I think there were heal items I wasn't able to use inside a battle aswell like the party cans and they only healed HP
>>
>>173421608
DISREGARD THIS POST I'M RETARDED
>>
>>173421558
That's grammatically correct though, isn't it? Sure, it's weird, but so is Yusuke. I didn't have any issues with it.
>>
>>173421454
A long haul
The game is a pretty slow burn so you gotta stick with it
Like 2 hours before you get to properly do the first dungeon slow burn
>>
>>173421558
It's "shit" but readable.
These "hard work" translators like to blowing up everything because the world doesn't revolve around them.
>>
>>173421652
Whats the difference
>>
File: Koestl2.png (2MB, 1189x1757px) Image search: [Google]
Koestl2.png
2MB, 1189x1757px
>>173421620

>its not as bad as he makes it out to say

Just say you don't care about the quality of the translation, but don't straight up lie. English is my first language and I have no fucking clue what is trying to be said in these two scenes.
>>
>>173421558
Is it just because these people only speak with their close friends who speak in a similar manner to them?
Do they not realize there are multiple ways to phrase a sentence?
>>
>>173421707
>uptight
>yusuke
And you people try to tell me this localization isn't fucking with people's personalities
>>
>>173421620
it's literally Anthony Burch shitposting

>select all images with a gas station
every fucking time.
>>
>>173421620
It's not just one guy on /pg/. Major gaming sites are also talking about the bad localization.
The only thing that I have found weird is that they use the word "atone" a bunch of times.
>>
>>173421746
It's just shit. Not "shit."
>>
>>173421734
>>173421746

>referring to a person as a "thing"
>correct
>>
>>173421778
>implying Kamoshida wasn't a scum
>>
>>173421848
if you want to be fucking edgy, yeah.
>>
>>173421882
>a person
It's clearly referring to the statue you dingbat.
>>
>>173412135
That phys skill that get boosted by baton pass is pretty fucking broken. Yusuke is great against though shadows.
>>
>>173421824
Im just talking about the guy posting twitter stuff
Hes yet to post a line thats as incomprehensible as hes making it out to be.

The worst thing ive seen him post is morgana saying "hes a scum"
Improper english, sure, but you still understand exactly whats meant
>>
People are so mad that they wasted their time learning japanese to play this game early
>>
>>173421985
Everybody can fucking understand what they fucking means.
These shitposters in /pg/ lately thinking they're hot shit or something.
>>
>>173421739
That's fine, I'm patient
>>
>>173421778
That Makoto one's fine, though.
>>
>>173422059
I learned Japanese for the porn games that will never be translated desu
>>
>>173421778
>was a scum

I've said that in real life and heard it said multiple times. It's technically incorrect grammar, but it's the way English speakers talk, and anyone who finds issue with it either does not have English as their first language or never talks to people.

>the girl of rumor

Again, that's exactly what a nerdy outsider who doesn't care for gossip would say about Ann, especially since Makoto's playing detective and trying to intimidate them.

Stop trawling for screencaps with no context and actually play the game, faggot.
>>
File: BDH2.png (154KB, 948x504px) Image search: [Google]
BDH2.png
154KB, 948x504px
>>173421985

>Hes yet to post a line thats as incomprehensible as hes making it out to be.

Alright, so tell me what the pic related is trying to say.
>>
File: 1474825330402.jpg (25KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474825330402.jpg
25KB, 640x512px
>>173419761
>>
>>173422139
There's an incorrect comma though.
>>
>>173422140
Like a true man of honor and integrity should
>>
>>173422171

That no matter how much Kamoshida contributes to the school he wouldn't be able to carry it through all of the shit happening. Come on anon I get that you dropped out in middle school but it's not hard.
>>
>>173422171
How much he contributes to the school is going to be pointless if things continue along their current path.
>>
Does no one waifu the reporter?
>>
>>173422215
The Oxford comma is love. The Oxford comma is life.
>>
>>173422171
At the rate something is going, it doesnt matter how much the speaker helps the school, something will still go wrong
>>
>>173422171
>>173422215
>14 years old posters in my /pg/
>>
>>173422309
She's ugly and hangs out at the gay bar
Why would anyone want her
>>
>>173422171
>considering how events are currently unfolding, the result of my labour at this educational establishment would be utterly inconsequential

It's perfectly understandable to any native English speaker who actually interacts with people in real life.

The only flaws with the translation are the weird rules surrounding cursing, and the repetition of awkward terms like 'sexual harassment' and 'I'll never forgive that'. But that's necessary if you want any sense of what the original Japanese is like.
>>
>>173422398
The barimaid is cuter than she is.
>>
>>173421287
The people complaining are people who badly speak english as a second language

The english major complaint is retarded, that just makes it easier for me to spot mistakes. But the text is almost never hard to understand.

There's a couple of parsing fuckups and the black and white dreams question is wrong but I have no real complaint
>>
Its time to bust my moves.
>>
Atlus USA should've translated Nier with how they've made everyone talk like robots honestly
>>
File: TwoInsInASentence.jpg (13KB, 576x216px) Image search: [Google]
TwoInsInASentence.jpg
13KB, 576x216px
>people unironically defending a translation with two of the same words in the same sentence
>>
>>173422425
I've memorized your face, temeー.
>>
>>173422398
>Why would anyone want her
Because she's the only romance who you actually fuck

And she has the best arcana

>>173422309
Her confidant rewards are just too shitty to prioritise on a first play
>>
>>173422215
>>
How many "notes" do you need to level up a slink? Do the notes carry over to the next level?
>>
>translation error regarding Sae's director's phone call in literally the first 10 minutes of the game
>people defend it
Kek
>>
>take a shot every time Nier is mentioned in /pg/
>humanity extinction
>>
https://www.destructoid.com/some-fans-are-pissed-about-persona-5-s-localization-429577.phtml

It's fucking over, major game sites are reporting on this blunder. How will Persona 5 sell well when all people are talking about is how difficult the game is to read?
>>
>>173422530
What, in?
Really?
>>
>>173422683
It already sold well.
>>
>>173422530
When you were in your town of origin you may have participated in covert activities, however I compel you to act in a manner which respects our rules now that you are within our jurisdiction.

Is that better?
Do you understand now?
>>
>>173422530
The translation in the game uses the same word in the same sentence all the time? Can the English language handle the use of the same word being used all the time in the game that the anon is currently playing on the game console?
>>
>>173422530
James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher
>>
>>173422782
How is anyone supposed to figure out if they are "in hiding" or "in their hometown"?
You can't possible be in both.
>>
>>173422683
>major game sites determining a game's sales

lol
>>
WOOO JOKA KAKOII
>>
I am convinced the people moaning don't speak english well themselves

Like fucking hell it's imperfect but almost every video game translation is
>>
Where are the Hifumi lewds?
>>
>>173422624
(You)
>>
>>173422910
I'm convinced they are just mad and shitposting about the game because they let the timer run out and had to redo the first part of the game because they ignored all good advice.
>>
>>173422910

The Persona 3 and Persona 4 we're significantly more readable than the gibberish in Persona 5.
>>
>>173422869
Are you trolling or are you actually retarded
>>
>>173422869
They did stuff in hiding whilst they were in their hometown

It makes perfect sense. With all sincerity are you not a native speaker or something, because that wouldn't even get a second glance from someone used to english vernacular.
>>
>>173422398
>Why would anyone want her
She gives Charm and I don't want to be seen hanging around Bernie Sanders.
>>
File: 1491337307399.jpg (15KB, 274x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491337307399.jpg
15KB, 274x300px
>>173422869
>Being this retarded.
ESL's fuck off.
>>
>>173423014
Persona 4 was fucking unbearable with all the Japanese terms left in that I didn't understand.
>>
File: I'm fine.gif (2MB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
I'm fine.gif
2MB, 500x261px
>Spent an entire day in the third palace going from level 21 to 29
>mfw barely any SP remaining on everyone
>>
>tetrakarn and magikarn only affect one persona now
Aww
>>
So a few of you turd burglars responded to the mad anime fag about the translation after everybody ignored him and now it's a full blown fart fiesta, thanks guys
>>
>>173422910
This is a correct assumption.

A lot of the complaints are about sentences with double negatives. English is one of the few language where you can get away with using double negatives, even if it's not technically correct grammar. Double negatives are also one of the hardest parts of English for a foreigner to master.

The vast majority of complainers are ESL, and the remainder are neets who don't understand how people talking in real life can get away with bad grammar or sentence structure that looks awkward in text.
>>
Do you think Harry Potter-kun told her Sister on how much he fucked her during the interrogation? I dated her just due to that reason
>>
>>173423287
(You)
>>
>>173423303
lmao this translation is gibberish
>>
File: IMG_20170408_184830.jpg (564KB, 2048x1873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170408_184830.jpg
564KB, 2048x1873px
oh god what the fuck
>>173423160
Well that actually did add flavor
>>
I had fun today guys, I will come back tomorrow to shitpost about this game translation again my fellow /pg/.
>>
>>173423014

They were just as blatantly Japanese in their talking as they were in 5.
>>
>Randomly decide to bring the cat in my party for the third palace

I have never made a better decision
>>
File: ann.png (13KB, 581x291px) Image search: [Google]
ann.png
13KB, 581x291px
the fuck does 2~3 mean in this anne guide for 6 to 7?

Do I re load until i get 3? I only got 2 points
>>
>>173423287
>English is one of the few language where you can get away with using double negatives

>Fucking triple negatives in Japanese that are grammatically correct
This fucking language..
>>
>>173423441
Morgana is basically the best healer, hes pretty much yukari with somewhat weaker magic
>>
>>173423352
Huh
>>
>>173423506
I'd guess it's 2 natural and 3 if you have a lovers pokemon in your mind.
>>
>>173423516
Triple negatives?

What?
>>
Whats Persona about? I've been hearing about it fro years but never bothered to check up on it. I vaguely recall something about a psychological romance sim. Maybe not.
>>
>>173423303
Sae says something when the confidant starts like "bringing up my sister just so I'll get mad?"

And the answer is no, not only is my protag porking her but Makoto is also the most essential member of my party who does most of the fighting alongside me.

It's a great touch that Sae was ignorant of it because of how much she ignores and neglects her sister.
>>
>>173423607
wow i wonder what you think the other column is for
>>
File: 1489897395746.png (664KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1489897395746.png
664KB, 621x621px
Sojiro > Dojima.

This is fact.
>>
>>173423303
Of course he did. In every detail

>and then your sister grabbed on to my leg while sneakily feeling me up
>then I fell on her and grabbed her boob
>>
File: TrashTwoTimes.png (1MB, 1152x1550px) Image search: [Google]
TrashTwoTimes.png
1MB, 1152x1550px
>using trash two times in the same sentence

Did nobody look over the script before releasing the game?
>>
can someone post "let's not do that today" please?
>>
>>173423616
>Triple negatives?
>
>What?
"I cannot say that I do not disagree with you" would be an english example
>>
>>173423743
Uh I think the "anymore more" is the problem there.
>>
>>173423743

The problem in that sentence isn't even trash you goblin. It's using anymore rather than anything more. If you're going to shitpost at least do it right.
>>
>>173423675
it's a VN with pokemon
>>
>>173423743
>Did nobody look over the script before releasing the game?
kek
>>
What's the most effective way to raise guts? Already got Death as high as I could. Should I do the burger challenge?
>>
>>173423937

The farther you get in the burger challenges the most it gives. After I beat the first one it started giving two points per fail.
>>
File: 1491595768458.png (559KB, 1045x382px) Image search: [Google]
1491595768458.png
559KB, 1045x382px
>>173423781
>>
>>173423675
Themes of Persona

-set in school
-adults are shit (different way each game)
-the dungeons are the hearts of people who've been corrupted/turned evil
-about forming bonds with others and coming to terms with personal demons

This one is primarily about how Japanese society fails it's citizens, whilst the dungeons are built around the theme of heists

It's not really pokemon, since whilst you do capture/persuade demons to join you you don't keep them all game. Instead you fuse them together to make better ones.

SMT's combat is very status effect heavy once the game gets hard
>>
>>173423743
Alright I guess I'll just translate these for the people who are struggling.

"You are currently trash and all efforts you might make to exceed that state will bear no fruit. There is no shame or guilt in your heart for the horrific transgressions you have committed. Repent for your sins!"
>>
>>173424020

thanks!
>>
>>173424020

>ear cut off

unacceptable
>>
>>173423937
Invite him to the band of the hawk and make him captain of the raiders.
>>
>>173424076

That's what he gets for cockblocking us.
>>
What level was everybody before trying the Kaneshiro boss fight? I'm level 23 but that might be underleveled for it.
>>
I really really like the sound of kaneshiro's jp va honestly
dunno what it is exactly, but it's really pleasing to listen to
>>
>>173423743
Trash isn't the issue you retard, anymore is.

Using trash twice is the entire foundation of that sentence and its intended effect

It's even in some grammatical dictionaires as a common construction
http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/once-a-always-a
>>
>>173424220
anon..
>>
>>173424220

Well you won't be hearing him again...
>>
>>173423781
>>173424020
What I want to know is why the fuck I can't make heist tools the day before you do the initial heist trip

You're allowed to do it on the evening after you get kicked out to send the calling card
>>
>>173424269
Oh I see it now. They meant to say "anything" but made a typo.
Shocking.
>>
The game is shit. Its fucking complicated with the memento shit and all those skills i need for the social links. As a IQ89 i wanted a easy Persona 4 style game.
>>
>>173424456
because you need to rest, dipshit
>>
>>173424290
>>173424406
>What the fuck are these guys talking about
>Google it
WHAT THE FUCK HE DIED?!
>>
>>173424560
Chihaya's VA died too
>>
>>173424290
>Intracerebral hemorrhage
Holy shit poor fuck
>>
my problem with the translation is the overuse of semi-colons in dialogue
stop that
>>
>>173424652
Yeah but she's a hippie.
>>
>>173424652
She died for a retarded reason.

>>173424686
For some reason or another, Japanese are ridiculously prone to that shit. A lot of the research and modern techniques to save and treat these patients are pioneered by Japan for that reason alone.
>>
>>173424193
Personally, I was around 27-28.
If you're playing on hard or higher, you may want to level a bit.
Otherwise, Anne and Morgana will solve most of your issues. Tarunda and Media should work wonders.
>>
>Ha! It's almost scary how good I am!
>>
>>173424872
>dub
>>
>>173424910

>doesn't pay attention to the subs

anon
>>
Does rank 3 of Sun change the mechanics of negotiating at all or is it just a straight upgrade? I am abusing the hell out of rank 2 so I wanted to make sure
>>
>>173424872
BONAFIDE MONAFIDE
>>
>>173424987
>dubtitles
>>
>>173424832
That being said, he's going to go through hell in the next palace if he's that underleveled.
>>
>made it to the calling card in the pyramid in one day
neat
>>
What's the stat requirements for Doc/Reporter romances?
>>
>one party member misses
>team wipes

wew mechanics
>>
>>173425078
If you see red text, you get more, but the enemy immediately retreats. Otherwise remains the same.
And just a reminder to all of you, confusion is another way to earn mad cash. Mementos request bosses drop a shit ton of money when hit with confusion. I earned close to 600,000 in an hour on the Bully request. It may take some time for them to drop the cash, so invest in a SP patch 3 at the clinic to make it easier to farm infinitely.
>>
>>173425684
Damn if only you had spells to increase accuracy or lower difficulty settings or any number of solutions to that problem.
>>
File: 20170409_052311.jpg (3MB, 2322x2356px) Image search: [Google]
20170409_052311.jpg
3MB, 2322x2356px
>guys what if we based one of the villains off /pg/
>>
>>173425751

project more anon I was just talking
>>
>>173425684
What exactly is r your issue? You knew the game has attacks being able to miss as a mechanic, yet you put yourself in a position where missing meant death, and then claim it's the game's fault? Perhaps safety would be more suited to you anon.
>>
is level 12 too low to do madarames palace? i still have like 17 days to do it, should i just be grinding social links or doing mementos or what?
>>
>>173425917
I'm not projecting. I'm already playing on easy because I don't want to come here and complain about hard mode being to hard for me.
>>
How am i suppose to capture the koh i noor gem? It doesnt have any weakness, its just not resistant to nuclear
>>
>>173425848
Is Kaneshiro, dare I say it, /ourguy/ and the realest nigga?
>>
>>173426059
Critical hits
>>
>>173426059
Crit
>>
>>173425394
You gotta have 3 kindness and 2 guts to do all of the dr's sl i believe
>>
>>173425943
12 is fine. Honestly, you can skip mementos entirely between palaces and still be fine level wise.
When you're strong enough to easily handle the normal enemies in a palace, you're ready to take on the boss.
If you're struggling to end fights in 1-2 rounds, you need to grind.
>>
>>173426059
Rebellion yourself up my man.
>>
>>173426059

give em the old boxing glove
>>
>>173426059
Lucky Punch, Miracle Punch and so on.
This is why Morgana always has a spot in my party.
Heads up, in later palaces, some enemies have no weaknesses.
>>
>>173426172
You need 4 Charm to do her rank 7 I think.
>>
Fuck Anubis.
>>
Damn running through that first palace got really dicey, but I managed to get all the way to the treasure on my first run
>>
>>173426523
Just get Isis and he literally can't do anything to you. Sure, your team members lie dead around you, but you're perfectly safe.
>>
>>173426523
What is Miracle Punch
>>
Guys, you may want to grind in the Pyramid until you get 20 Aluminum and 10 Mercury for that Eternal Lockpick.
>>
>>173426674
Thanks for the heads up.
>>
I'm going to FUCK Ohya
>>
>>173426883
Oh yeah?
>>
>>173426883
*Oya
>>
>>173426527
i tried doing that and fucked it up, now it's may 20th and ive only just gotten to madarames palace

i cant be assed to start over so ill just have to manage
>>
Aren't you supposed to get some Mementos quests after doing 4 shifts at your part time job? Just did it for the flower shop and nothing seems to happen.
>>
>>173425101

Bleepity bloopity blahbity blah doesn't really sound meaningful.
>>
>>173426674
what drops it
>>
>>173427045
Kek
>>
What's the goddamn name for the song that plays in the Airsoft store?
>>
>>173427045

The quest has to be given to you but you need more info to start it first.

Then you do a few job shifts and you can take it.
>>
>>173427187
Layer Cake
>>
>decide to try out persona 5
>literally sold out in every single store
>>
>>173427215
Well shit now I feel like I've wasted two or three days. Well at least the flower shop gave some kindness points.
>>
>>173427187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Zs-YdOlTs
>>
>Shiki Ouji
>Immune to physical, curse and gun damage
>Only weak to radiation

the tankiest of personas
>>
>>173427357
>decide to try out persona 5
>don't have a PS4
>>
>>173427357
JRPGs are a niche thing and this one is popular.
Try PSN.
>>
File: Kawakami Unbelievable.jpg (37KB, 433x550px) Image search: [Google]
Kawakami Unbelievable.jpg
37KB, 433x550px
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>Elizabeth
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>173427746
This is the face every reluctant female in a /ss/ doujin has made.
>>
>>173427810
You mean what did Jooooo-KA mean by that
>>
File: kwkm.png (580KB, 637x911px) Image search: [Google]
kwkm.png
580KB, 637x911px
>>173427746
>>
>>173427746
>>173428007

I'm going to fuck this sullen bitch one day I swear to god
>>
>>173427542
>>173427242
Gracias, amigos.

Why is this bass so good, though.
>>
File: Most Basic of Basics.png (217KB, 480x630px) Image search: [Google]
Most Basic of Basics.png
217KB, 480x630px
>>
June 22nd spoilers Can someone tell me what I'm suppose to be doing in Kaneshiro's palace once I hit the dead end with the vaults and it says "investigate the basement depths" and then "solve the mystery of the pin"?
>>
>>173427104
Anubis drops mercury, Anzu drops Aluminum
>>
I'm at the point where I can send out the calling card to Kamoshida, but I still have 11 days left until the game over. Any reason why I shouldn't spend at least a couple of days buying up more consumables or improving my social stats or whatever?
>>
>>173426667
an attack that misses 50% of the time?
>>
>>173428473
WAITAMINUTETHATCARD
>>
>>173428473
Investigate the basement depths and then solve the mystery of the pin.
>>
so when's a PS3 english rom coming out

too poor to afford PS4
can afford P5 but not right now
>>
>>173426674
Thanks for the heads up
>>
>>173428525
What is Sukukaja?
>>
File: 1479064096199.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1479064096199.png
371KB, 832x868px
>Got Kaneshiro on the first try

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS CLOSE. I'm so glad I brought Ryuji and Morgana for that fight.
>>
Should I keep Arsene?

I've had him since the start and I'm in August now and I'm afraid to fuse him because I have no idea if he has a final form or what the reqs are for the final form.
>>
>>173428617
>fart
>ball
>fart
>ball
It was absolute hell at the end but fuck I was lucky I had them too, those physical moves did work
>>
File: 1491617590718.png (999KB, 1159x716px) Image search: [Google]
1491617590718.png
999KB, 1159x716px
Why did I buy this stupid Mini Cactus and why does nobody want it.

I'd put it on my desk if I could
>>
>>173428689
He's useless
>>
>>173428584
It was released on the 4th
>>
>>173428751
he looks neat though
>>
>>173428615
something i'd rather not waste my time and mana on while fighting trash
>>
>>173428819

yeah but haven't found any actual roms of it

problem is that I'm on holiday at home where my PS3 is, but I'm going back soon for 3 months and then coming back for the summer, which is when I'd buy it

but I really want to play it now
>>
File: Iwai protag kissu.jpg (333KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Iwai protag kissu.jpg
333KB, 900x1000px
I love Iwai! He loves me!

Best aniki!
>>
>>173428891
he stopped learning skills on level 9
>>
>>173428617
wtf are you talking about? He's the easiest of the bosses so far
>>
>>173428921
Any private tracker like UGC or Gazelle has it. Check forums like ps3iso if you don't have access to them
>>
>>173428891
>That background just chews up bits for no reason
Reeeeeee- there go all the good webms.
>>
File: nice.png (243KB, 403x329px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
243KB, 403x329px
>>173429068

thanks <3

have a dog
>>
File: 1491639295475.png (200KB, 300x613px) Image search: [Google]
1491639295475.png
200KB, 300x613px
It'd be a crime not to impregnate Makoto with that pelvis God gave her.
>>
Are a lot of you guys playing the game on PS3?
>>
>>173429113
I'm kinda new to webms so everything I make is shitty
>>
Persona does a lot of fake-outs, I'm curious if "I dont think my bond with X will deepen yet" actually does anything.

Will visiting someone when the bond isn't ready to deepen waste a day or actually push along the bonding?

In P4/P3 it seemed like it just wastes a day.
>>
>>173428689

You can get him back from the compendium, but he's useless at that point until you can improve him with stat improvements and skill cards.
>>
>>173427746
>>173428007
>Messing with the protagonist
Not even once
>>
>>173429324
Are you serious
Do you know nothing about the relationship point system
>>
>>173429271
It's not your fault anyway it's just that the webm would look better with a smaller size if the background was a simple solid color.
>>
>>173428689

Every initial persona (Orpheus,Izanagi,Arsene) are useless because their skills are, well, garbage.
>>
File: eret.jpg (53KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
eret.jpg
53KB, 800x450px
Atlus USA translations are pretty wild
>>
File: L.png (149KB, 350x362px) Image search: [Google]
L.png
149KB, 350x362px
Isn't Goro pretty much pic related? A heroic, prodigy detective that stands up to a mysterious vigilante that will probably be (tragically) killed for trying to stand up to his beliefs.

I love it.
>>
>>173429553
No he's shittier Adachi
>>
>>173429553
No.
>>
>>173429553
Isn't Akira basically Kira?
>>
File: 3391838 on gelbooru.png (287KB, 530x843px) Image search: [Google]
3391838 on gelbooru.png
287KB, 530x843px
>>173429249
>>
>>173429553

I wish.
>>
>>173429408
I've played everything past 3 and the game *says* you get social points but the game can be untrustworthy sometimes when it explains mechanics, especially regarding dialogue.
>>
File: 59100108_p0.jpg (202KB, 700x850px) Image search: [Google]
59100108_p0.jpg
202KB, 700x850px
>turning down cute girl invitations so I can go talk to an old man about politics because I think it'll make me be able to talk to girls better
>>
>>173429659
Goro is a genius, though. Adachi is stupid intelligence-wise.
>>
>>173428739
iirc the doctor keeps cacti on her desk so maybe she wants it?
>>
>>173430043
Goro set up all his cases
Adachi used to be a real elite detective
>>
File: C7CEBWvVoAAwslJ.jpg (132KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C7CEBWvVoAAwslJ.jpg
132KB, 900x1200px
>>173430043
If Goro is a genius and Adachi is stupid why is Goro dead and Adachi got into a second game?
>>
>>173430043
If Goro is so smart then why didn't he just fuse personas and do coops? He only started one and maxed it out when he died.
>>
>>173430189
Adachi invested points into Luck. Goro didn't. Simple.
>>
God dammit, i wanted to finish spacestation in 2 nights, but i just have zero sp left right when i reach the airlocks

I hate this
>>173428487
Thx
Guess i gotta go to mentos tho
>>
>>173430365
If you're smart then you know Luck is the only stat that actually matters
>>
>>173430189
Goro went out with an awesome bang.

Adachi got beat up by teenagers, used like a toy by a monster for a while, and then thrown into prison where he suffers a fate worse than death because they cannot convict him.
>>
>>173429553

He's Adachi but with true reasons
>>
File: 1404845597428.png (33KB, 170x273px) Image search: [Google]
1404845597428.png
33KB, 170x273px
>>173430539
>he wouldn't let the p4 girls beat him up
>>
>>173430539
Whatever happened to revolver Jesus?
>>
>>173430660
he ded
>>
>>173430660
Super dead
>>
>>173430660
Moderately ded
>>
So what are the chances we get persona 5 arena?
>>
>>
>>173430780
hopefully high
>>
File: 1491249044896.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491249044896.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
I want to try to max all social links on my next playthrough.
Is it fairly lax or is it autistically strict?
>>
>>173430807
what did he mean by this
>>
What does my brainology need to be at for the finals
>>
>>173430660
Possibly dead
>>173430851
Its hard to max out every confidant, especially on your first run while buffing social stats

Dont fret too much about it, just do what you can
>>
>>173430851
easiest of all 3 desu
>>
File: panter.png (334KB, 514x513px) Image search: [Google]
panter.png
334KB, 514x513px
>>
>>173430780
very high, Wada said he wants to make it like 2 months after P5 was released
we will find out on 8/2
>>
>>173430780
>Fightan game with a fist-brawler biker girl that rides a bitchin' motorcyle
I
Am
Erect
>>
File: Kikuri-hime_model.png (2MB, 3620x2716px) Image search: [Google]
Kikuri-hime_model.png
2MB, 3620x2716px
How come stupid shit made it into the game but not her
>>
>>173430780

If P5's stole enough weebs hearts, then probably
>>
>>173431079
How bout you actually play the fucking game
>>
>>173430807
>obediently return home
>instead of going home he stand on the rooftop
absolute madman
>>
>>173431053
Can you imagine morgana's hitbox tho
>>
>>173431218
Mascot characters are a mistake.
>>
Fuck dude I thought we were about to pull a dragon age 2 with this kaneshiro gig, what a cock tease
>>
>>173431335
Explain this to people that don't play Bioshit.
>>
I want to slip my maru into haru
>>
>>173431504
>maru
>>
>>173431504
>putting circles in haru
For what reason?
>>
>>173431218
Melty blood made Neko arc fairly balanced at some points in the games history, im sure they can do the same for morgana.
>>
>>173427656
The digital version is an extra €10 for me, and I like physical editions for console games.
>>
>>173431454
In Dragon Age 2 you have a story mission to find riches in a death cave, seems like it's just bullshit to push the story and you'll get nothing but when you beat it you cut to 2 years later and you live in a big mansion with tons of ingame cash.
I thought they were actually going to just hand you 5 million yen.
>>
Why in the fuck is Sojiro's confidant so goddamn slow? Is it even worth it? I got the first coffee but fuck off wasting two nights for no advancedment.
>>
File: mara slime.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mara slime.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Was anyone hoping Mara doesn't appear in P5? Shame he did, fucking worst demon/Persona and I wish they rid of him already.
>>
>>173431750
you also get points from actually making coffee
and you can't advance it past rank 4 until after Futaba joins
>>
>>173431775
Why is there an issue with mara? Are you going to complain about Incubus' cod piece next?
>>
>>173431218
they'd probably only have to make him just big enough that he doesn't low-profile fireballs
>>
So, how many years from P3/P4 does P5 take place?

There are Rise posters in the Underground Walkway but I can't determine her age
>>
>>173431926
It's disgusting and sexist. He's clearly just there to pander to the female gaze.
>>
>>173431775
Belphegor is pretty dumb
>>
>>173431945
4 years after P4
>>
So is P5 worth copping at full price?
>>
>>173431945
>>
>>173432043
Yes
>>
>>173432043
What do you want for your money?
If it's to waste time then yes, the game will probably take you 60-100 hours to finish.
>>
>>173432043
My local walmart was selling it for 50 bucks for some reason.
>>
>>173432043
it's literally 100 hours long
>>
>>173431926
He's an unfunny gag that's long outlived its time.

No one would even use him anyway because they want cool looking demons/Persona.
>>
File: ban caroline.jpg (113KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ban caroline.jpg
113KB, 800x1000px
>>173431964
>giving him the equivalent of 1000 (you)s
>>
>>173432138
Nobody will beat p5 in less than 75 hours
Even that is a fucking stretch
>>
Down with Mara
Give us Bara
>>
>>173432156
>>173432148
>>173432138
>>173432092
Can you change the audio language to Japanese?
If so, I'll cop for sure
>>
>>173432138
>finish

You wont be done 100% the game until like 150 hours probably.

>>173432159
I have used mara in the past. Not this game though because there are obviously better alternatives stat-wise.

>>173432252
It took me 80 hours on hard while trying to min max confidants. I'm sure casuals playing on normal without caring too much about 100% completion can manage.
>>
>>173432308

No
>>
>>173432308
Yes. It's free DLC though, not in the base game. And you really ought to, the dub is fucking awful.
>>
>>173431840
>also get points from making coffee

Ah, mighta been it. I haven't touched it once.
>>
>>173432404
Please don't lie to impressionable anons
>>
>>173432308
Yeah there's a japanese language pack you can download
>>
>>173432308
Yes. Download japanese language pack from the PSN.

>>173432449
You actually need to make coffee a few times to even progress his shit. After a while it will literally tell you to make coffee instead.
>>
>>173432489

I don't want him to play it because it might mean he'll come back here
>>
>>173432572
Please don't bully anons
>>
>>173432638
Secondaries should stay in /v/ where they belong
>>
>>173432173
is there more to this image
>>
>>173432572
Have no fear anon, I don't even really browse 4chan anymore, let alone /v/ and /vg/. Just pop in to see if any new games are worth copping
>>
>>173432725

No

>>173432726

Can you stop saying "cop" it makes it sound like you still wear Junco jeans with 52" leg openings and tie a sweater around your waist in case you get gold despite the fact that you're already wearing a sweater
>>
>>173432913
What did I just say about bullying
>>
wait why did yaldy even play the game with you and goro if he was going to do his own thing anyway?
>>
>>173433020
He was bored
>>
>>173433020

I guess the not-gods just can't do anything on a large scale without making it some form of test to humanity, even if they blatantly cheat.
>>
>>173432913
Do you have anything else that would show off Carolines vagina bones.
>>
I'm in new game plus, how quickly can I get Satanael?
>>
Also, is P4:G easily emulated on the PC? My Ps2 broke awhile back and I've been hankerin to play it recently

>>173432913
nop, cop's a good word. I don't even know what Junco jeans are. Stop with the "super scrt club" shit instead mon.
>>
How long does this game take to complete if I as a Persona beginner would go in and play it blind? I've seen 100-120 hours, is that realistic? Or is it more like 80-100?
>>
>>173432997

It's valid criticism, we left some things in the 90s for a reason. Unless you're advocating we bring back frosted tips and blossom hats
>>
>>173433334
it's still impossible to emulate P4G
>>
>>173433334
>emulating P4:G
If you invent a time machine, I suppose it's possible.
>>
>>173433393
Changing the way you think and act just because society doesn't find it cool is shallow. Fashion changes because people are sheep that follow celebrities into whatever fashion trend they gradually shift into. Things dont fall out of style because they aren't cool, its because celebrities choose not to continue them for no real reason.
>>
>>173433451
>>173433559
Damn, that blows. I was always hoping for them to port it to PSN, but they haven't yet so I doubt they ever will
>>
Imagine if they port P4G to PS4

That's another easy 1m
>>
>>173433334
is there even a vita emulator out?
>>
>>173433660
*tips fedora*
>>
>>173433720
Depends on pricing
>>
>>173433712
You can emulate P4, not P4G.
>>
>>173433660
>Changing the way you think and act

Unless you're covertly trying to advertise you like hip hop but only the white rappers "cop" is just "get."
>>
what a load of bullshit, half of September is skip for cutscene, when it could have been use to upgrade guts ect... seriously wtf.

why even bother with asking me to sleep, just make the all thing a cutscene for fuck sake
>>
>>173433879
>>173433794
The fact you understood what he meant is enough to let it go by without being triggered because someone likes to use different words than what you prefer.
>>
File: 1395750083522.gif (2MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1395750083522.gif
2MB, 300x228px
>>173433720
>people play P4 again after P5
>gets hugely negative reviews because it aged like milk
>>
>>173434069
>triggered

Yeah, embarrassing yourself publicly isn't your fault everyone else is just "triggered"
>>
>>173434115
I actually like the gameplay of P4 but it's the cast I can't stand.
>>
In NG+ I'm going to set my party members to AI controlled for fun.
>>
>>173434115
p4g is very playable
>>
>>173434056
>Let's go to sleep for today
>>
>>173434194
I feel you, man. Especially after the spinoffs. P5's far more tolerable so far.
>>
>>173434245
Only use Arsene
>>
>>173434056
Yeah they really should of just made it all one cutscene that didnt require inputs during all of those sequences. It's really annoying. Part of me thinks that they did it like just because they realized you would have too much time to easily get all links 10 if you could act at night while story shit is progressing.

>>173434140
If I choose to do a faux pas, I'm not really being embarrassed because I don't care what people I dont fucking know think of me.

Don't be retarded. It's not other peoples fault they cant handle someone being slightly different.

Hating on someone because they dont conform is stupid.
>>
I'm 100% getting a huge Death Note vibe from the detective trying to apprehend a vigilante who doesn't leave any physical evidence of his crimes.
>>
I got a cutscene when I fused Arsene away.

Should I not have? Is it different from past games?
>>
>>173434440
You will get a death note vibe when he dies saving the MC after realizing he actually likes him in a heroic but bitter situation, realizing some mass murderer befriended you.
>>
>>173434115
you do know that tons of Nips were replaying or playing P4G for the first time in the middle of their P5 playthroughs back in September and used copies were selling for the same price as new back when it was released in 2012, right?
>>
>>173431750
Its worth doing for good sp items

And if you level the maid when she unlocks, you can eventually get her to make it for you

So hes worth it
Are you using the proper persona to buff your gains?

Also if you gotta spend time with him without ranking up, just make coffee instead, youll get the same gains plus a coffee
>>
Is there a tier list for party members?
I just received Yusuke but he seems a bit lackluster. Should I keep him in?
>>
>>173434115
P4 doesn't need a remake p1&2 need a remake so I can play through both parts of 2 legally
>>
Why doesnt he just take it like a normal person?
>>
>>173434525
Nope, Arsene is as useless as previous starter personas
>>
>>173434389
>getting this upset because an anon made fun of you for using outdated slang on a chinese website

Save your hippie lecture for another time grandpa, nobody cares how non-conformist you are
>>
>>173434525
No, Arsene's fusion is forced. It's only different in that there's more emphasis on Arsene being the protagonist's "true" persona than the past two games with Orpheus and Izanagi.
>>
>>173434525
Typically in the way the tutorial progresses Arsene is literally the only choice you have to fuse away.

There is no reward for keeping him.

I wish they would change that, and had the starting persona be kind of like your party members personas, and have it be an option just to keep with your main boy.

>>173434649
Not sure they would even want to remake p1 and 2. It doesnt really match the overall gameplay they have established with 3-5
>>
>>173434362
That too.
>>
>>173434649

P2:IS (PSP) is okay, it isn't unplayable like P1 and its quite fun.

But yeah, i need a fucking Eternal Punishment with P4-5 engine.
>>
>>173434674
Normal people don't have personas
>>
>>173434674
He's a thug, He intimidates people he doesn't know. You can tell by the fucking dyed blond hair. The only people that do that are people that want to appear tough and rebellious.

>>173434832
He didn't have a persona at that point.
>>
>>173434891
He did it just wasn't awoken yet
>>
WHY WONT THIS FUCKING CAT LET ME DO SOCIAL SHIT
>>
Do dead party members get exp at the end of the battle?
>>
>>173434994
Because you're on probation you fuck
>>
>>173434971
Well I mean technically every human on Earth has a Persona that just hasn't awoke yet.
>>
>>173434971
The way the game played out led me to believe that literally anyone could get a persona if they were pushed into the proper situation in the metaverse.
>>
I'm still really early but toss me some webm or screenshot request and I'll keep an eye out for stuff instead of just cluttering the thread with dumb shit
>>
Fuck
I stayed up all night playing persona
And I have work in an hour
>>
>>173434891
>He's a thug, He intimidates people he doesn't know. You can tell by the fucking dyed blond hair. The only people that do that are people that want to appear tough and rebellious.

B-but i love him...

no homo, well, a bit.
>>
>>173435153
Yusuke's awakening.
>>
>>173435131
Everyone has a shadow. If they can accept their shadow as a part of themselves then they gain control of their Persona. If they can't accept their shadow then it goes out of control and warps their emotions.
>>
>>173434758
maybe something like the sub-persona system in Q
>>
3 and 4 had this idea that you can only summon persona properly without evokers if you face your true self, then 5 just introduces this new meme.

I assume it's all dependent on how igor feels that particular set of children?

Also does Igor swoop in on these kids and grant them the wild card, or does he approach any person that does have the wild card and launch them into chaos?
>>
>>173435097
no
>>
I want to be gay with Ryuji - no homo.
>>
File: 1489085529511.jpg (58KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489085529511.jpg
58KB, 539x960px
>that animation in the crying anne cutscene
>>
>>173435370

Philemon grants them the power of Wild card by just flying by lmao.
>>
>Kawakami's swimsuit

I knew I made the right choice.
>>
File: 1491189690298.jpg (12KB, 238x208px) Image search: [Google]
1491189690298.jpg
12KB, 238x208px
>>173434584
bump
>>
File: 59699199_p0.png (697KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
59699199_p0.png
697KB, 868x1228px
>>173435153
Could you get a screenshot of Joker's thoughts right before getting someone's confidant to rank 1? Should be something like "I feel a certain bond between me and [character]...". Doesn't matter which character, as long as it's the rank 1 message.
>>
File: 1487690672354.png (176KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1487690672354.png
176KB, 872x632px
>complete pyramid level with 17 days to spare
>17 days to max my links and stats without having to worry about anything else
>No "lets not do that today"

Pure bliss. Time to make Tae my bae.
>>
>>173435153
Goro dying
>>
>>173435370
In my headcanon it's like
P1+P2: No tricks needed, summon at will

After P2 Philly loses a lot of power so he's very weak
P3: Need to incur a mortal reflex to summon

After some time Philly gets some power back
P4: Can summon without evoker

Philly gets more power back
P5: Can summon without evoker and talk to demons again
>>
streaming on 9/20 with no ban

Altus = low test cucks

twitch/s0936751739
>>
>>173435560
image please
>>
>>173435601
Ryugi gets swift strike fairly early on and charge, Ann gets Concentrate and the best magical attack in the game along with fire amp, fire boost, and fire break, And morgana gets all the best healing spells earlier than makoto

HOWEVER

It's so easy to swap party members mid dungeon / mid fight, you really shouldn't lock yourself into certain parties.

Just swap out party members based on palace enemy weaknessess.

A lot of them follow patterns and have the same weaknesses per area.

Like haru's dad's palace has shit tons of guys weak to psio, Haru's elemental attack.
>>
File: 1491051962768.jpg (110KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491051962768.jpg
110KB, 800x450px
>>173435803
ATLUS
>>
>>173434584
>>173435601
This game isn't for you.
>>
>>173435803
literally just sent the link to john hardin
>>
File: 1478325559846.jpg (55KB, 684x636px) Image search: [Google]
1478325559846.jpg
55KB, 684x636px
>>173435803
Herro Atrus?
>>
>>173435601
Not sure about the tier list but as someone who didn't use Yusuke at first he gets a lot better.
>>
I wasn't expecting to like Chihaya but her voice acting is golden.
>>
>>173435883
>Ryugi
>>
>>173435959
Yusuke is good if you can baton swap a lot.

Otherwise Ryugi is essentially the same character with better attacks.

I used yusuke if enemies had an ice weakness, or used garu a lot and switched out ryugi.
>>
>>173435997
her VA died immediately after working on P5
>>
>>173436129
O-oh.
>>
>>173435803

How do you report streams to Atlus?
>>
File: CvSUke_UsAAt97b.jpg (38KB, 567x523px) Image search: [Google]
CvSUke_UsAAt97b.jpg
38KB, 567x523px
>>173435803
>>
>>173436185
You don't need to.
We are watching this thread.
>>
>>173436034
Fuck off.

Sorry I didnt use proper jap spelling of RYUJI

I dont give a fuck, fuck off weeb. Go complain about how they pronounce Sakamoto in the english dub.
>>
>>173435803
reported to atlus
>>
>>173436305

Then why is a 3k view stream on Augest up right now?
>>
>>173436356
Our agents haven't arrived at his house yet.
>>
>>173436178
It's okay Anon you can always watch Shimoneta where she has a scene where she feeds the male protagonist cookies where the secret ingredient was her pussy juice

even though the eng dub is better
>>
>>173436458
Kill yourself you fucking subhuman trash
>>
>>173436312
What's your native language?
>>
Where do I get new requests for Mementos anyway? Should I just scour the city every day or are they linked to something else?
>>
Am I crazy or is there a p4 song or remix going on when Futaba is talking to her shadow
>>
>>173436579
Mishima.
>>
>>173436528

The irony here is that you're actually the one with the problem.
>>
>>173436305
If so, why in the fuck would you ban streaming? That's not even where the best spoilers come from.
>>173435997
>>173436129
>>173436178
Only her Jap VO.
>>
>>173436637
>Only her Jap VO.
wow no shit
anyone using the dub is a literal retard anyway
>>
>>173436637
We aren't banning streaming because of spoilers?
Who told you that.
It's the people who are passively pirating our games and we want to put a stop to it.
>>
>>173436637

I would ban streaming just because it's cancerous and every streamer deserves to be homeless and it doesn't increase sales numbers.
>>
>>173436637
Woah are you telling me they didn't both die simultaneously??
why are dubfags so fucking dumb
>>
>Advertisement for Rise's latest Album at the station
Neat!
>>
Any persona with an increased exp gain skill?

Feel like I'm leveling really slow. Only level 9 in second palace.
>>
>>173436637
Atlas USA is just doing what their jap overlords tell them to do, like usual.

There are no fair use laws in Japan, Im sure atlas USA might of said "That will probably just piss off fans" and Japan was like "Why would it? Fuck off and do as I say, I dont want my game spoiled to potential players!"
>>
>>
What's jap curry like?

Is it similar to what I'd associate with curry i.e. indian/thai cuisine
>>
>>173436819
No it's completely different from Indian curry. Less spice.
>>
>>173436750
>streaming doesnt increase sales numbers

Completely false. You can easily see that every game a person like lirik streams has its sales explode. for that particular week.

People are sheep and do whatever their perceived online friend simulator does, so they can talk about it and backseat game with them while shitposting in chat.

>>173436787
You can get a poster for your room by hanging out with ann at one of those shopping locations I cant remember the name of.
>>
>>173436879
Figures that the nips would be pussies
>>
>>173435937

He quit a while ago. Probably because he knew Atlus would use him as an internet enforcer and he'd had enough.
>>
File: 1451337790322.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451337790322.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>173436689
Wasting 2.4 GBs on the cuckstation is a pain anyways.
>>173436772
He didn't say if it was the gook VO or not, was just clarifying.
>>173436750
I'll be honest seeing Revelations:
Persona
streamed got me into the games. So, who knows.
>>173436727
>passively pirating
????
>>
>Anne says she didn't want to kill Kamoshida because there are fates worst than death
>Goro 'dies' while most villains get to live rotting in prison
N-nani
>>
>>173436817
>>
Who's the current community manager for Atlus, I need someone to send these twitch links too.
>>
>>173436787
>i didn't make her pregnant in P4

retroactively shit game

>>173436819
It's more like thai, you buy it in a roux cube usually. You can buy it online or asian markets.

I prefer it over "real" curry

>>173436970
That's 1 person, the platform doesn't help. That's like saying lets plays improve sales because pewdiepie moves games.
>>
>>173436807
Growth skill allows personas to gain xp without being out, but no.

No actual XP to MC abilities.

XP increases are exponential anyways. They have the level scaling in a way that if you are underleveled you will catch up fairly quickly before hitting a sharp curve again until the next dungeon.
>>
>>173437057
Did I possibly fuck myself out of romancing Makoto if I picked that?
>>
>>173437071
Atlus US has no involvement with the Twitch ban.

You have to contact an Atlus JP Community manager
>>
>>173437071
Send the links to Hardin anyway.
>>
>>173437116
You're ignorant if you think 1000 people with 50-2000 viewers each wont end up convincing some of their fanbases to buy the game. Streaming increases sales and theres nothing you can say to disprove that.
>>
>>173437208
Romance is tied to a single reply on like tier 8 of the confidants
>>
File: charm 5 required.png (1MB, 800x1085px) Image search: [Google]
charm 5 required.png
1MB, 800x1085px
>>173437241
>literal twitch shills
>>
>>173437209

Are they on twitter?
>>
>>173437208
I dont think so. Later you end up in crossroads and you get a fairly easy to understand choice of friendzoning her or picking up on subtle invitations to a relationship.

>>173437315
>literal counter-culture hipsters hating anything popular

Fuck off.
>>
>>173437208
Nah, the romance choices happen late and they're pretty obvious.
>>
>>173437241
That's 50,000-2,000,000 viewers who are watching the game instead of buying it.
In other words if we could stop those streams entirely the game would have sold 300% more copies.
We would have to be insane to allow that.
>>
>>173437241
They might convince some but more will not buy the game because they "can just watch a stream of it"

Twitch does not help sales of story heavy games
>>
>>173437315
>twitch
>not Beam or anything else with FTL streaming
I agree anon
>>
File: elf.gif (1MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
elf.gif
1MB, 720x405px
>>173437372
>only counter culture hipsters dislike lets players
>>
>>173437315
>filename
fug
if it was rank 8 I could understand, but 6 is way too fucking early
>>
>>173437413
>If they dont watch the game surely they will buy it!

What kind of twisted logic as that. It's like saying that every pirated game is a lost sale. It's just wrong.

The kind of people that will watch persona 5, but not play it are the kind of people that would have never bought it to begin with.
>>
>>173437383
Not all of the choices are obvious.
>>
Literally the only people who care about the streaming ban are streamers who are streaming for profit and people too poor to buy the game who wanted to watch it instead.

It's a shitty thing to have the ban but stop pretending that this is some altruistic case.

>>173437526
It's to stop you getting the powerful abilities from it too early
>>
>>173437414

Honestly most people that think that were never going to buy it anyway, either because they don't have a console/are PC only elitists or because they just don't care enough to buy the game.
>>
>>173437592
In my first playthrough I managed to fuck up cutie punk doctor romance somehow.

Doesnt matter because I fucked the other 5 cakes, but still.
>>
>>173437526
The best things in life require effort
>>
never played fursona before and have no knowledge about it, going to pick it up today

what should I know?
>>
Is it on 7/7 that I can't post screenshots anymore or is it after 7/7?
I just reached 7/7.
>>
>>173437757
CALL THE FUCKING COPS
>>
>>173431079
you wot
>>
>>173437725
The first 3-4 hours are a tutorial, and as soon as your able to free roam buy books and pick one up from the library.

There are scripted moments where you get to read for free, no time wasted, and if you dont have a book you waste it.
>>
>>173437660
Why didn't they stop Persona 3 or 4 streaming then?
>>
>>173437680
Hold on, 5? Sensei and reporter are the two other cakes. Who am I missing?
>>
>>173437414
>Twitch does not help sales of story heavy games
What about Undertale?
>>
>>173437821

Everyone already knows that. Next you'll tell me Aeris dies or that cop is the killer.
>>
>>173437851
Atlus didn't think Persona would get big in America. Now that it is they're doing everything they can to kill it so they can focus on Asia
>>
>>173437883
>Anon didn't get the Sae romance
>>
>>173437851
Because literally nobody streamed a PS2 game whilst it was in the relevant period for sales
>>
Not sure if i should feel mad that the space boss wiped me with an almighty attack or not
>>
>>173437883
Chihaya, Ichiko and...
>>
>>173437851
Streaming didn't fucking exist at this scale for persona 3-4

>>173437883
Fortune teller, It was hyperbole considering the amount of older women.
>>
>>173437884
Undertale is all but ruined because the fanbase far exceeds the playerbase.

I'll bet 75% of the music has more views on youtube than number of copies of the game sold
>>
>>173436817
>>173437057
>Time to button mash
>Strip for him, Ann
>Elizabeth

Yu was great, but I think P5 protagonist might be my favourite. He gets less 'lol randumb' responses but way better zingers.
>>
>>173437940
4 Golden was big, so you can't pull this shit when the last mainline RPG was MASSIVE. Didn't do it then, shouldn't do it now, those fucking heebs at Fatlus are stupid.
>>
>>173437940

Asia has worst piracy than America does. Fucking everything is pirated in China.

That's a poor choice on Atlus's part.
>>
>>173438042
Reporter is Ichiko. Fortune teller doesn't seem that much older.
>>
If I max Kawakami, does she get pissed on Valentines if I go with someone else?
>>
>>173438051
It sold unbelievably well for an indie game made by one man with no marketing budget.
>>
>>173438074
But Atlus only acknowledge the massive success of P4G in China not America.
>>
>>173438051
Thats not That crazy considering watching videos is free while buying a game isnt
>>
SOMEONE BAKE A NEW BREAD
>>
>>173438135
Who cares about shitty fucking chinkland?
>>
>>173438074
Golden was on Vita so it's sales werent as large in the US as they could have been, because no one in the US owns a vita.

except me, I play P5 with remote play while taking shits and hanging out in my bath tub.
>>
>>173437851

By the time streaming was big and everybody did it they were old news.

Also they're owned by Sega now.
>>
Is it Atlus to blame or Sega? You still can't look up Shining Force videos
>>
>>173438128
You can max everyone without being pissed

You just have to pick the just friends option instead of the romance option when they appear around rank 8 or 9
>>
>>173438132
Okay?

Chalking it up to streaming would make sense if that happened with literally any other game ever
>>
>>173438183
ATLUS JP DOES
THEY SAID THEY CARE MORE ABOUT CHINA AND KOREA THAN AMERICA AND EUROPE
FUCK
>>
>>173438128
yes. She will show up that night angry as fuck with anyone else you shafted.

>>173438216
Definitely Atlus, Atlus USA literally says its what their jap overlords told them to say.
>>
>>173438198
>Also they're owned by Sega now.
But Sega encourages people to play Yakuza Zero on Youtube/Twitch and the press video embargo lifted weeks before the game even released?
I want to blame Sega too but how?
>>
>>173438198
Fuck, so it's the jews at Sega.
>>173438189
Same here. I think that, as much as I love the vita, nothing else this gen, even the Switch has disappointed me as much as the Vita, thanks to Sony. Idort life is a pain.

>>173438297
CHINA DON'T BUY GAMES
AND KOREA IS OWNED BY BLIZZARD
>>
>>173438189
>can't remote play on a hacked VIta
it hurts, I want to get comfy too
>>
>>173438297
>lumping america with europe

They definitely care more about the NA than EU
>>
>>173438297
Caring more about china is the better option anyways. China has a significantly larger potential install base. Making any video game a staple in the mainstream chinese market is akin to making a lot of fucking money.
>>
>>173438384
Chink weebs will buy anything its a proven fact
>>
>>173438304
Sega was so easy to blame for so long but something about a year ago changed them. I think it has to do with those new Pachinko laws, they changed around the same time as SNK who was getting out of the Pachinko business at that time because of said laws
>>
>>173438430
not anymore apparently
notice how this time Europe didn't have to wait 2 years for their version, and they got dual audio before NA
>>
>>173438493
YES
AND THAT'S WHY SHIT LIKE NEP IS STILL A THING
And I fucking hate that weebs will just eat trash like Nep.
>>
>>173438565
>>173438565
>>173438565

move
Thread posts: 864
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.